Poll
Question:
What do you want?
Option 1: Chris Redfield
votes: 9
Option 2: Roronoa Zoro
votes: 6
Option 3: Ryu
votes: 13
Option 4: GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
votes: 11
Option 5: Energy Sword
votes: 6
Option 6: Dat Melee Stage
votes: 0
Option 7: Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
votes: 9
Option 8: VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
votes: 23
Option 9: Dr.Mario
votes: 9
Option 10: OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
votes: 2
(http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4002/kthag.png)
(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/images/brawlvault_mini-title.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=2374)
Current Project :Roronoa Zoro (Ike)
Need to do :
Zoro
Smash Bros. Melee hack
(http://i54.tinypic.com/auut0y.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/atP61.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23159) (http://i.imgur.com/Ehfsw.png%5B/img%5B/url%5D%20%5Burl=http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22738%5D%5Bimg%5Dhttp://i.imgur.com/5SdIk.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23034) (http://i.imgur.com/y9Sqk.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22448) (http://i.imgur.com/jgltf.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22256) (http://i56.tinypic.com/aax1l3.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22052) (http://i53.tinypic.com/357nbdu.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21843) (http://i52.tinypic.com/25arw3l.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21583) (http://i56.tinypic.com/2ze9tle.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21303) (http://i.imgur.com/sFtlN.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21528) (http://i.imgur.com/E3Kdb.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21372) (http://i.imgur.com/LEc53.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21460) (http://i.imgur.com/8k8x3.png%5Bimg%5D%5B/url%5D%20%5Burl=http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21303%5D%5Bimg%5Dhttp://i56.tinypic.com/2ze9tle.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21371) (http://i53.tinypic.com/2mg7ds2.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21256) (http://i.imgur.com/g2Vjp.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20232) (http://i.imgur.com/TBzLM.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20706) (http://i.imgur.com/vsQvP.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20169) (http://i.imgur.com/UcAtI.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20090) (http://i.imgur.com/8WoaG.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20005) (http://i.imgur.com/oEpcr.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20103) (http://i56.tinypic.com/vsi9o1.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19692) (http://i.imgur.com/ju09Q.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19454) (http://i54.tinypic.com/hs5kx2.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19688) (http://i53.tinypic.com/34zf3g6.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19117=) (http://i54.tinypic.com/20f80hl.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19092) (http://i53.tinypic.com/28ksjk8.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19019) (http://i55.tinypic.com/i2819w.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18824) (http://i54.tinypic.com/2pzy2kj.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18085) (http://i55.tinypic.com/mwcc2v.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17944) (http://i55.tinypic.com/21amyb9.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17734) (http://i53.tinypic.com/2i9nzvo.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17549) (http://i55.tinypic.com/2n8vrxy.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17524) (http://i56.tinypic.com/iznf5s.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17392) (http://i54.tinypic.com/dwzzv9.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16814)
(http://i51.tinypic.com/vfh2fr.png)
You can found some project i've stopped. Find what you are looking for.
When you have finish to update a random hack, don't forget to put me on 'collab' please, thank you.
(http://i53.tinypic.com/35i9mo3.png) (http://www.mediafire.com/?aiqmb32c6b7td)
Fair warning, it's looking good, but you have to put it in brawl sonic's T pose. His arms and legs would be messed up if you don't.
This is assuming the third model is the vertex edit.
Watata.
>.>
<.<
wuts the differe- *shot*
otherwise i think this is a good idea for a melee sonic :P
For the moment, i have a little changed the stomach.
But, i use the method vertex without patch.
Johny Cage.
Quote from: KTH on August 08, 2010, 08:16:39 PM
(http://i33.tinypic.com/1jkv2b.png)
YOU FIXED UP MY DR. MARIO :happy:
MAN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ;), YOU ARE AWESOME...XD
YOU ARE HELPING ME A LOT WITH THE TEXTURE/VERTEX SHOWCASE :)
XD
.....
(http://img49.xooimage.com/files/c/7/4/sans-titre-1f190c2.png) (http://nintendo-revolution.xooit.com/image/49/c/7/4/sans-titre-1f190c2.png.htm)
Quote from: KTH on August 09, 2010, 12:43:15 AM
(http://img49.xooimage.com/files/c/7/4/sans-titre-1f190c2.png) (http://nintendo-revolution.xooit.com/image/49/c/7/4/sans-titre-1f190c2.png.htm)
Could you make it look like the Overall aren't there at all? Not Whining, not complaining, just asking.
Quote from: KTH on August 09, 2010, 12:43:15 AM
(http://img49.xooimage.com/files/c/7/4/sans-titre-1f190c2.png) (http://nintendo-revolution.xooit.com/image/49/c/7/4/sans-titre-1f190c2.png.htm)
awesome job starting this after pik's
This one Its better that the ''supposed Dr. Mario'' by Pik (no offence pik)
Excellent work KTH
XD
Quote from: AGFanProduction on August 09, 2010, 01:18:14 AM
This one Its better that the ''supposed Dr. Mario'' by Pik (no offence pik)
Excellent work KTH
XD
...Excuse me? Lol, Pik's is much better. This Dr. Mario is just a bland model hack that has textures from Melee slapped on with no effort. Plus, it doesn't even look like the actual Dr. Mario. Not only does Pik have Dr. Mario's design spot-on, but he also gave it extra detail to look like it actually fits in Brawl. Geez, if you wanna turn Brawl into Melee so bad, you should just go play Melee...
Quote from: cuckoos on August 09, 2010, 01:31:36 AM
Quote from: AGFanProduction on August 09, 2010, 01:18:14 AM
This one Its better that the ''supposed Dr. Mario'' by Pik (no offence pik)
Excellent work KTH
XD
...Excuse me? Lol, Pik's is much better. This Dr. Mario is just a bland model hack that has textures from Melee slapped on with no effort. Plus, it doesn't even look like the actual Dr. Mario. Not only does Pik have Dr. Mario's design spot-on, but he also gave it extra detail to look like it actually fits in Brawl. Geez, if you wanna turn Brawl into Melee so bad, you should just go play Melee...
I kind of have to agree with my boy Cuckoos. This is good and all but Pik just released his and it's more accurate. If you really want to work on a true Dr. Mario, I'd recommend using Piks as a base and finish where he left off.
Pik's Dr. Mario looks more like a real doctor.
This is supposed to look more like Melee's.
Guys stop arguing please...
And cucoos some people are big melée fans but want there brawl characters as well...
I'm sorry I just don't want conflict...
Both piks a kth's look good I for one like the textures on piks but the model for kth's both have good things about both...
Please don't start arguing again...
And take no offense of this at all.
I just hate conflict especially when modding.
FYI adding "no offense" at the end of something doesn't change much.
Anyways, I completely approve of you guys going through with KTH's Dr. Mario. It's cool looking. (not that you need my approval or anything, just sayin')
...Anyway both are Good
pik = Brawl Dr. Mario (Good for Brawl Fans <.<!)
KTH = Melee Dr.Mario (Good for Melee Fans <.<!)
Now back to topic Guys....:)
Quote from: AGFanProduction on August 09, 2010, 02:36:31 AM
...Anyway both are Good
pik = Brawl Dr. Mario (Good for Brawl Fans <.<!)
KTH = Brawl Dr.Mario (Good for Melee Fans <.<!)
Now back to topic Guys....:)
I agree with AGFANProduction
Also, this is my favourite vertex hack by far:) keep up the awesome work
(http://i33.tinypic.com/16gh0s0.jpg)
Quote from: KTH on August 09, 2010, 02:02:30 PM
(http://i33.tinypic.com/16gh0s0.jpg)
Polygon Sword in the back?
Otherwise, Awesome!!!
Yeah, the sword is a ittle FAIL XD
Because i wont to change the color of the sword into a purple some style of Melee.
Quote from: KTH on August 09, 2010, 05:53:16 PM
Yeah, the sword is a ittle FAIL XD
Because i wont to change the color of the sword into a purple some style of Melee.
Dr.Mario!
Keep up the Good Work!
and Look Melee Beam Sword V1:
(http://i37.tinypic.com/11azv4n.jpg)
(http://i37.tinypic.com/11jp2tw.jpg)
XD
(http://i34.tinypic.com/x40lg8.jpg)
tell em' who did the sleeves D:
(http://i35.tinypic.com/2uhwj0l.png)
Very thank to GameWatching for the arm ^^
You said you would make a brawl styled version, did you mean you would uses the one that S made, or make your own?
For the moment, i fix the Melee version and Pik help me for the brawl styled.
Maybe the final version :
(http://i34.tinypic.com/2zia4d0.jpg)
Just wondering, can the cloak animate?
I believe not that it is possible that, to part to add bones.
The cloak is part of Mario's overalls, so they wouldn't animate.
(http://img48.xooimage.com/files/6/e/0/sans-titre-1f84a60.png) (http://nintendo-revolution.xooit.com/image/48/6/e/0/sans-titre-1f84a60.png.htm)
Classic Sonic
Are you able to change the color of sonic's eyelids to skin tone?? :)
I mean.. thats how classic sonic was. All the way up to SA2
Nice Sonic! Can't wait! How're you gonna make the legs shorter without having the bones make it longer?
Also... how's that Dr. Mario?
Dr.Mario?
:happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
nice! are you going to make the thing that goes around his head black?also are u gonna make a tie for him?And i think the pants are supposed to be white.If you do these things I think it would be PERFECT!
I do the default version some look of SSBM :
Default
Pink
Blue
Green
Black
Real doctor (wink of classic Doctor Mario).
The Doc. is release!
(http://i38.tinypic.com/2nlze48.jpg)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11577&Moderated=All
Good job on that KTH.
Thank :)
I love the way Classic Sonic is coming out I will definitely be downloading this one it comes! (Hopefully soon!)
I don't know if people already know this but I think there's a little glitch on Dr. Mario. He faces the opposite direction for a slight second when you make him turn while running. Its kinda noticeable. :D
Heh, Good luck with Pichu. The only way you would be able to make him small is with the use of PSA and Vertexing, but that in itself, is hard enough.... but you made the best Dr. Mario, so I believe you can do it! ;)
Teaser.
- Dr.Mario Melee is finish.
- Texture Pichu in work.
(http://images.imagehotel.net/squpmuyir7.png)
Quote from: KTH on September 10, 2010, 07:58:12 PM
Teaser.
- Dr.Mario Melee is finish.
- Texture Pichu in work.
(http://images.imagehotel.net/squpmuyir7.png)
don't worry about the Texture Melee Pichu, Its already done!
and Sorry for the Melee Dr. Mario (I need to update that thing! lol)
...
CLASSIC SONIC!!!!! I LOVE SO MUCH!!!
NEW :
(http://images.imagehotel.net/z1dkulg4yu.png)
But, i diden't say for why, the texture glitch in game....
He load the texture of the others character. Here he load the texture Yellow Yoshi.
(http://images.imagehotel.net/ufmgdos6lh.png)
Something can help me?
(http://img49.xooimage.com/files/6/c/2/sans-titre-207baac.png) (http://nintendo-revolution.xooit.com/image/49/6/c/2/sans-titre-207baac.png.htm)
^ awesome 5th generation Male Trainer :happy:
I saw this in Smashboards as well, and I have to say; this is awesome ;D
Dis is win. Nice job KTH :D :af2:
(http://images.imagehotel.net/pmzb0imygw.png)
I puts you a preview, the texture is finished. I go the upload during the day.
(http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9293/sanstitrerb.png)
lolsouthpark
I love your avy :P
Really like the Dr. Mario hack, but I've noticed that it (along with the older versions) is prone to crashing (Mario explodes into a gigantic polygonal mess in the foreground) when certain characters grab them. Is this fixable?
Sweet! Another South Park Hack!Kyle is over Ness, correct?
I was missing a Ness Slot anyway
Kyle joins the Brawl :af:
Nice vertex hack !
Thank everyone ^^
Kyle is over Lucas, mayve i will be do a Stan V2.
For Dr.Mario, is maybe the PSA.
Kyle released!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12689&Moderated=All
Kyle? lol I'm going to be using that!!
Classic Sonic! ;. ;
Wait, weren't you going to finish GameWatching's Megaman?
Yeah, now is finished.
you talking about megaman?if hes finished please put him up on brawlvault man.
I will update this, this week-end with this :
(http://images.imagehotel.net/ct78o9dbx4.png)
Mijumaru
Quote from: KTH on October 07, 2010, 08:03:45 PM
I will update this, this week-end with this :
(http://images.imagehotel.net/ct78o9dbx4.png)
Mijumaru
And what about Pichu?
Isn't ready yet?
Lol, it's the otter.
Quote from: KTH on August 22, 2010, 01:23:53 PM
(http://img48.xooimage.com/files/6/e/0/sans-titre-1f84a60.png) (http://nintendo-revolution.xooit.com/image/48/6/e/0/sans-titre-1f84a60.png.htm)
Classic Sonic
Your classic Sonic looks amazing! I cant wait. :3
Sonic 4 is out :
(http://i54.tinypic.com/23k954z.jpg)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13048&Moderated=All
(http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/halolz-dot-com-sonic4-hatersgonnahate.gif)
Are you still making the classic sonic? and you did not like sonic 4?
I will make a V2
KTH, download link still leads to a picture. I really want this.
KTH, what about Melee Sonic?
Stopped for the moment.
Download Fixed!
Sonic 4 + Bonus!
(http://i55.tinypic.com/29yqxb6.jpg)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13048
Awesome but ... :srs:
you could show a fixed pic of it !
or even a BB pic !
(http://s2.noelshack.com/uploads/images/12344196026943_al_101021_2159binout.jpg)
i have experimented an issue: when some player grabs DR mario he goes so high in the sky Ó.Ó (as note i need to say that I use it whit the default moveset of Mario)
Dear god, that's just... creepy.
Quote from: vcvmajinken on October 21, 2010, 09:25:54 PM
i have experimented an issue: when some player grabs DR mario he goes so high in the sky Ó.Ó (as note i need to say that I use it whit the default moveset of Mario)
Maybe he because the PSA :/
Quote from: Calamitas on October 21, 2010, 09:30:06 PM
Dear god, that's just... creepy.
it's because you didn't like Melee Hack you obligate to post in my Gallery...
Oh my god
KTH, can you send me the version of Melee Luigi that's in that pic? I'd like to... make something with it. (For my own personal use, of course.)
Quote from: KTH on October 22, 2010, 04:20:49 PM
Quote from: Calamitas on October 21, 2010, 09:30:06 PM
Dear god, that's just... creepy.
it's because you didn't like Melee Hack you obligate to post in my Gallery...
Of course. Just keep telling that to yourself, maybe you'll believe it one day.
Bu honestly, this... face, or to be more specific, those eyes remind me an awful lot on Weegee. :srs:
would you mind shut up ?
let him do whatever he want !
if you don't like Melee,
then complain to someone else !
Quote from: Calamitas on October 22, 2010, 11:25:53 PM
Quote from: KTH on October 22, 2010, 04:20:49 PM
Quote from: Calamitas on October 21, 2010, 09:30:06 PM
Dear god, that's just... creepy.
it's because you didn't like Melee Hack you obligate to post in my Gallery...
Of course. Just keep telling that to yourself, maybe you'll believe it one day.
Bu honestly, this... face, or to be more specific, those eyes remind me an awful lot on Weegee. :srs:
Well, OK it is your right(law) not to like my hack.
It is also your right(law) not to love SSBM and to remind what you want.
But it is not a reason for offending me.
Calamitas again!
WTF! Why you didn't go and ..... Yourself!
We don't tell to you anything bad about your "hacks" so why you continue offending us with your comments??
I know, you hate melee and we respect your opinion but why you didn't respect OUR OPINION?
we love SSBM, AND WHAT ITS THE PROBLEM?
Ok!?
You have to respect our opinion Cal, like we respect yours!
Quote from: Calamitas on October 22, 2010, 11:25:53 PM
Quote from: KTH on October 22, 2010, 04:20:49 PM
Quote from: Calamitas on October 21, 2010, 09:30:06 PM
Dear god, that's just... creepy.
it's because you didn't like Melee Hack you obligate to post in my Gallery...
Of course. Just keep telling that to yourself, maybe you'll believe it one day.
Bu honestly, this... face, or to be more specific, those eyes remind me an awful lot on Weegee. :srs:
I have to agree with these guys, besides Cal, what you're doing is pointless, so why bother going out of your way to bother them?
Shut up Cal, just let them do their thing.
So there. Hacking them into brawl is another story than just preferring melee, but if you want Brawl with some Melee costumes, this project is just fine. Cool down.
Brawl and Melee sucks! Where are the Smash 64 vertex? <_<
It seems like you guys didn't even try to read what I actually said. I never lost a single word about the quality of this Luigi model. The only thing I ever said was that it looks creepy, and as far as I know, creepy =/= bad.
So please, the next time you reply to me, please try to actually read what I said.
Quote from: Calamitas on October 21, 2010, 09:30:06 PM
Dear god, that's just... creepy.
Quote from: Calamitas on October 22, 2010, 11:25:53 PM
Quote from: KTH on October 22, 2010, 04:20:49 PM
Quote from: Calamitas on October 21, 2010, 09:30:06 PM
Dear god, that's just... creepy.
it's because you didn't like Melee Hack you obligate to post in my Gallery...
Of course. Just keep telling that to yourself, maybe you'll believe it one day.
Bu honestly, this... face, or to be more specific, those eyes remind me an awful lot on Weegee. :srs:
There really isn't much of an insult, he even pointed out the face looked "creepy" to him, I found it amusing how you guys took this critique of Calamitas so serious, I had to re-read his Posts to see if I found any "insult" to SSBM, but there's none.
[I find myself his face sort of awkward as well, doesn't really reminds me of Luigi from SSBM, looks more like Weegee indeed.
(http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/010haters.jpg)
Okay, lets break up this possible flame war, one, it's true, Cal didn't say ANYTHING about hating Melee this time, he said Luigi looked creepy, which yes, he does look a little odd, but then again, that doesn't mean it's bad... Plus, it would be funny if someone made Weegee from this. XD
Now, I'm just gonna calmly say, I may not use Meleeized hacks, but, that doesn't mean you should stop, I respect what you all are doing, it's not easy to make Melee characters, plus, it's different models to use for different hacks, that's always a plus... So keep it up. (Heck, I might use a Melee something at some point anyway... I'm always switching hacks, so who knows, I might use those hacks at some point.) :)
Quote from: Calamitas on October 23, 2010, 06:20:03 PM
It seems like you guys didn't even try to read what I actually said. I never lost a single word about the quality of this Luigi model. The only thing I ever said was that it looks creepy, and as far as I know, creepy =/= bad.
So please, the next time you reply to me, please try to actually read what I said.
The problem is Cal, they
did, contrary to your belief, and you came off as offending.
The words "Dear god..." at the beginning of your post don't help you. Not to mention your past interactions with GameWatching on some of his Melee hack projects don't help you either. When you don't make any indication whether or not your comment is negative, it might be taken as negative.
Whether it be false or not, you've become known (to them) for not liking Melee hacks (though I think I can understand why, with the quality differences and such), and as such they have created a predisposition in believing your comment is negative.
The fact you responded to KTH with sarcasm in your other post only makes matters worse.
In this case, this whole thing started over a bad choice of words.
Quote from: Calamitas on October 23, 2010, 06:20:03 PM
It seems like you guys didn't even try to read what I actually said. I never lost a single word about the quality of this Luigi model. The only thing I ever said was that it looks creepy, and as far as I know, creepy =/= bad.
So please, the next time you reply to me, please try to actually read what I said.
it would be great if Cal stop commenting on Melee Hack :happy:
actually my dear Cal,
we know that you hate Melee and Melee-tards,
but it's not a reason to comment other hacks to tell about persona feelings that other pplz don't share !
and remember,
you're a crap :>.>:
Quote from: GameWatching on October 23, 2010, 06:35:05 PM
Quote from: Calamitas on October 23, 2010, 06:20:03 PM
It seems like you guys didn't even try to read what I actually said. I never lost a single word about the quality of this Luigi model. The only thing I ever said was that it looks creepy, and as far as I know, creepy =/= bad.
So please, the next time you reply to me, please try to actually read what I said.
it would be great if Cal stop commenting on Melee Hack :happy:
actually my dear Cal,
we know that you hate Melee and Melee-tards,
but it's not a reason to comment other hacks to tell about persona feelings that other pplz don't share !
and remember,
you're a crap :>.>:
Very outstanding and amazing comment! You certainly helped out on this situation!
That Luigi looks really weird, creepy, and all that, perhaps after a few fixes here and there it'd look more like Luigi, and with a little bit more of work it'd look like SSBM Luigi.
What Cal said back there, could be seen as a critique, not as an insult.
This flaming is all pointless, and more pointless because what Cal said about this Vertex wasn't false, it really looks weird, but you guys took it as an insult. He may have insulted and stated he hated Melee, but here he didn't critique this Vertex for being a Melee Hack, he critiqued it 'cause this doesn't looks as Luigi looked on SSBM. (I know it's just a screenshot of the progress, I'm just pointing out that it was a critique to have in mind before releasing it.)
Haha, sorry man - I assumed you were trashing on their Melee habits again, after reading what they responded with.
Quote from: GameWatching on October 23, 2010, 06:35:05 PM
you're a crap :>.>:
this is possibly the greatest mistranslated quote in existence
(http://img24.xooimage.com/files/9/3/0/sans-titre-21d7f30.png) (http://nintendo-revolution.xooit.com/image/24/9/3/0/sans-titre-21d7f30.png.htm)
That's looking rather accurate so far... I'm looking forward to the finished version.
Diggin the raichu! what you could do for the tail is make it big, paint the shape on it and then remove the rest with using a Png.
Beau rendu KTH, vivement le rendu final :D.
Great work Kth, release it speedly ;D (sorry for my English ;D)
That Raichu's pretty accurate so far KTH. Keep it up.
I'm loving those Vertex hacks keep up the awesome work. :D
Damn i wish i had 3ds max now :srs:
I'm liking that Raichu vertex. Very nice. Though I wish Pikachu in general was more interesting with as far as vertexes go. I mean no offense to the actual vertexers at all, but all the possible PSAs from the vertexes available are really just upgraded (or downgraded) or really similar versions of Pikachu (i.e., Raichu, Pichu etc).
Though that said, I would like to see a true Veemon. Someone did a great vertex for the head of Veemon but it stil has Pikachu's chubby little rat body.
I herd editing pikachu was hard as hell and thats why there are no vertex hacks. Wow great job KTH! Hope to see this and classic sonic soon <3
Looks like it had extra amount of detail, but other than that:
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p117/Francis_OnionClub/Onion%20Club/Avatar/Good_Job.jpg)
isnt that raichu kinda messed up ingame?
Hows classic sonic coming? I just saw a classic sonic hack for SADX and it reminded me about yours O____O.
Mister M v2!
(http://i55.tinypic.com/sytnxv.jpg)
Link Download (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5416)
(http://img50.xooimage.com/files/e/0/8/sans-titre-22f28e9.png)
old fashioned mario?
looks pretty good
Probably Mario 64.
New Mr.M, sweet!
I think it's SSB64 Mario.
The hurt eyes remind me of him.
yeah, and the square hands, i dont know why, but i remember mario from super mario 64 having pretty good hands for those times...
(http://i51.tinypic.com/34441h5.jpg)
(http://elitesmashhackers.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/dl2.png?w=157&h=48) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14315&Moderated=All)
Nice job! My gosh what an underrated character Alex Kidd is. At least he's good in Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing ;D
Really thank! ^^
Yeah, i didn"t have change is size. He have the size some like Retro Game. Small.
Quote from: KTH on November 28, 2010, 07:38:14 PM
(http://img50.xooimage.com/files/e/0/8/sans-titre-22f28e9.png)
Why are you RE-making the SSB64 Mario Hack with a vertex?
Purpose compared to my Download on Vault?
Alex Kidd? I was expecting Ness lol.
Great job. Looks just like him.
Everybody listen :
With the permission of Pik, i will make :
A completed Young Link SSBB.
I will make the pack with the recolor :
Default
Red
Blue
White
Black (not Dark Link)
And Yellow
With the animation, victory animation and taunt.
First taunt = Drink Milk.
Second = He does hair some like Link SSBM
Thrid = He play Ocarina (found a new sound animation "choqued")
CSP on new position.
SFX and PSA.
I think for the SFX, it's a idea too take the lost voice from OoT and majora Mask.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rliFHvrRwB0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBOOnWHAzaY&feature=relatedSome Beta Voice.
For the PSA, not big change, just the Arrow of fire, Attack 100, big jump. And little fast.
I will change Navi = Bottles.
Change the Boomerang on other style.
What do you think?
^This is good. Will you revertex his shield into the deku sheild?
Pik have release this.
This is the V1 but i will do a better version.
nice hacks very well done.
So i have started Young Link, i have fixed the eyes and GameWatching have put the Deku Shield by Pik :
(http://i51.tinypic.com/zjw3ls.jpg)
nice and your making it brawl quality very well done
Nice! The shield is kinda wierd, but its better than the circular mirror shield.
i think that i m done with the sword :
(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/6272/swordoki.png)
^looks good, why not making a LOW res texture too? just for the nostalgia...
Quote from: jokekid on December 21, 2010, 12:55:06 PM
^looks good, why not making a LOW res texture too? just for the nostalgia...
Ask KTH, he did the texture of the sword !
i only made the vertex !
Quote from: jokekid on December 21, 2010, 12:55:06 PM
^looks good, why not making a LOW res texture too? just for the nostalgia...
I think.
like having two versions, brawl styled and N64.
cuz actually the only time young link appeared as YOUNG link, was in N64, in all other games he was young, but they were just sprites...
Awesome work, I love the brawl styled Kokiri Sword ! You should maybe do the gilded sword too !
Quote from: Link40 on December 21, 2010, 03:56:49 PM
Awesome work, I love the brawl styled Kokiri Sword ! You should maybe do the gilded sword too !
Oot first !
it's way moar epic than Majoras Mask !
it's way moar epic than any Zelda game D:
y do u have crap as name, ur gamewatching, right?
at least ur sig leads to gamewating's vault... suspicious... :srs:
So, i continue to work, GameWatching have finish to put the Deku Shield on the back and he have change the sword.
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2ppzvwj.jpg)
After i will post the recolors :3
So, it's a good idea to create a new post on SmashBoards.com?
Quote from: GameWatching on December 21, 2010, 05:22:21 PM
Oot first !
it's way moar epic than Majoras Mask !
it's way moar epic than any Zelda game D:
C'mon man... OoT better than Majora? And WW? TP? Yeah right, lol.
Otherwise... I'm loving the changes. It looks like you made the tunic cleaner, too. And if you guys need a hookshot/bottle, I've got both.
And KTH; you should post it on smash boards.
Ok, i create this :)
So, i rechearch a other PSA maker and a animator.
Quote from: Pik on December 22, 2010, 09:13:48 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on December 21, 2010, 05:22:21 PM
Oot first !
it's way moar epic than Majoras Mask !
it's way moar epic than any Zelda game D:
C'mon man... OoT better than Majora? And WW? TP? Yeah right, lol.
Otherwise... I'm loving the changes. It looks like you made the tunic cleaner, too. And if you guys need a hookshot/bottle, I've got both.
And KTH; you should post it on smash boards.
Pik, to make everything even better, could you also make the fairy bow ? I'm sure you would do it perfectly too :)
I didn't say :/
How to say...
ARGH je vais te le dire en francais plutôt XD
Il faut que ca soit des objets classique, l'arc des fées est de OoT, la je veux un peu copier le style de Twillight Princess, tu vois ce que je veux dire? :3
----------------------------------
It's better it's a objects classic, Fairy Bow from OoT, here, i want to copy the style from Twillight Princess, you say what i talking about? :3
So the post on SB : http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11850309#post11850309
Quote from: KTH on December 22, 2010, 09:59:01 PM
I didn't say :/
How to say...
ARGH je vais te le dire en francais plutôt XD
Il faut que ca soit des objets classique, l'arc des fées est de OoT, la je veux un peu copier le style de Twillight Princess, tu vois ce que je veux dire? :3
----------------------------------
It's better it's a objects classic, Fairy Bow from OoT, here, i want to copy the style from Twillight Princess, you say what i talking about? :3
So the post on SB : http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11850309#post11850309
In this case, why could do a compromise : in fact, the Hero's Bow from TP is the bow Link used in MM, so could you at least recolor it in he MM fashion style ? xD
But I undestand what you mean :)
Yeah, it's hard XD
why did you put SSNM Young Link in your SB Post ?
and i think that forget to put Pik's name (cause he said that he's gonna to give you his bottle/hookshot)
and where are you going to find an ocarina ?
mine is not really good cause it's made out of a capsule :
(http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/5292/ocarina.png)
^Some texture work on the holes, and it will be perfect.
Quote from: SSJCerious on December 23, 2010, 03:19:45 PM
^Some texture work on the holes, and it will be perfect.
i will need to make a higher quality texture,
it depends how it would show ingame :srs:
anyway,
i think that i'm done with the boomerang vertex :
(http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/4596/boomerang.png)
Quote from: GameWatching on December 23, 2010, 09:24:15 PM
Quote from: SSJCerious on December 23, 2010, 03:19:45 PM
^Some texture work on the holes, and it will be perfect.
i will need to make a higher quality texture,
it depends how it would show ingame :srs:
anyway,
i think that i'm done with the boomerang vertex :
(http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/4596/boomerang.png)
OMG ! It is wonderful ! This is so going to be used with the OoT Link vertex ! :happy:
Will you do the Fairy Bow too (even if it is not for the Y-Link project ?) ?
YESZ! It's really great!
Could I help with animations? I want to animate his taunts :)
Sure. You can :)
very nice work it looks like hes really coming in brawl ^.^
Im making his milk drink taunt right now, I probably wont do the others. Maybe...nah.
Okay.
I want to do the animation Victory First (when he get the sword in the air) some like Link, juste he have the mouth close.
is he going to be over link?
i wanted him to be over to link cuz i hate him.
could u guys make a B+ version for him?
Quote from: FirenLF2 on December 24, 2010, 05:08:30 PM
is he going to be over link?
i wanted him to be over to link cuz i hate him.
could u guys make a B+ version for him?
saying u hate link is like saying u hate the world lol link is coool and i hope hes over toon link its a fact young link will for ever and always be better than toon link.
Quote from: Anti-Sora on December 24, 2010, 10:28:41 PM
Quote from: FirenLF2 on December 24, 2010, 05:08:30 PM
is he going to be over link?
i wanted him to be over to link cuz i hate him.
could u guys make a B+ version for him?
i actually never liked adult link, young link was all ways better in my opinion and i also like Toon Link better then adult link too,
saying u hate link is like saying u hate the world lol link is coool and i hope hes over toon link its a fact young link will for ever and always be better than toon link.
So...
Merry Christmas too all!
^ This, but to further state it:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I forgot to say this before, but your Young Link is PERFECT! Good work!
Merry Christmas again, :)
(http://i56.tinypic.com/1et9o6.jpg)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15037
:happy:
Pikachu must be a b**** to vertex. No one has created a perfect Pichu vertex over him o.O However, this is definitely the closest and surest attempt we've ever had.
Not trying to be mean, but his body is too big, and looks strange. Also, the head is kinda blocky.
It's really hard to make Pichu :/
So how's Young Link going?
Quote from: Anti-Sora on December 24, 2010, 10:28:41 PM
Quote from: FirenLF2 on December 24, 2010, 05:08:30 PM
is he going to be over link?
i wanted him to be over to link cuz i hate him.
could u guys make a B+ version for him?
saying u hate link is like saying u hate the world lol link is coool and i hope hes over toon link its a fact young link will for ever and always be better than toon link.
LATE RESPONSE RUUUUUULEZ!!!!!!!
I said i hate Toon Link, sorry if it wasn't clear.
BTW, i hate him as a fighter, i like him as character.
but Young Link is better, and OOT was my very first Zelda so, to me, Young Link MUST be in brawl.
PSA PROGRESS:
Down Tilt: Spikes.
Dair: Fire spike on first frame
Fair: First hit: big knockback, second hit: almost no knockback
Dsmash: Big knockback, send enemy to the left/right
Fsmash: Like toon link's.
Has manual Lcancelling and wavedash.
and also, young link is lighter.(cuz it makes more sense, and for variation too)
I think the next thing to do will be boomerang
I think for YL, i didn't will put the animation :/
They are really hard and i'm not a really big animator maker.
And i not have a news by MarioKing64DS about them animation.
Maybe heh working so hard that he didnt stop working since he started.
Or maybe he liked my late reponse.
Recolors of YL are finish :
(http://i51.tinypic.com/r0dxub.png)
Nice recolors, but his vertexed shield isnt in those pics! Why?
Because i have lost to update the model only.
I work on this too :
(http://i56.tinypic.com/28vggt3.jpg)
Holy crap that's awesome.
dat sonic is win
Thank guy, i will release him tomorrow, he have some animation glitch.
Quote from: KTH on January 14, 2011, 11:36:13 PM
Thank guy, i will release him tomorrow, he have some animation glitch.
Can I recommend removing...?
Oh, wait, Sonic has the buckles in some incarnations of his original appearance.
Released :
(http://i52.tinypic.com/iz6tn8.jpg)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15618 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15618)
You've done the thing I've wanted so much ever since I first came here. YOU. ARE. OUTSTANDING.
His legs are a little too long....is that even editable? If it is, I look forward to it in a revamp.
just dropping by to say i like your classic sonic a lot, its a great vertex. ;D
Thank :)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 15, 2011, 06:18:58 PM
just dropping by to say i like your classic sonic a lot, its a great vertex. ;D
lately u like to "just drop by to say..." xD
that classic sonic looks funny... xD
Quote from: jokekid on January 15, 2011, 07:51:36 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 15, 2011, 06:18:58 PM
just dropping by to say i like your classic sonic a lot, its a great vertex. ;D
lately u like to "just drop by to say..." xD
that classic sonic looks funny... xD
i never noticed how much i say it, lol. but its like my catch phrase now. xD
KTH, good Sonic... but can I talked to you about something else...? You did make that Pokemon, right?
Gah....when is Young Link coming out??
YL need the PSA finish and the taunt too.
So, i work on Young Link and i have done Doctor Mario and Mewtwo.
I work on a V2 for Doctor Mario : (SH*T I have lost the screen, i do a another tomorrow)
Young Link :
(http://images.imagehotel.net/ntz0k3r65a.jpg) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=ntz0k3r65a.jpg)
And Pichu :
(http://images.imagehotel.net/loukidvlt9.jpg) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=loukidvlt9.jpg)
Holy crap man, awesome Young Link! :D
Do you have an estimate for the release of Young Link?
Can the eyes on Melee Zelda be changed alittle, it's sorta strange that she never blinks and has two big eyes.
@Soul
I didn't say because i have finish on my work (Texture), i can't change the Boomerang (F*ck 3ds Max can't export this) but i wait MarioKart64DS finish the animation and FirenFL2 the PSA.
@Memories
Do you have a screen of the face of Zelda Melee please?
So, the screen Doc (yes, i have do this now) :
(http://i56.tinypic.com/10ncmdx.jpg)
So, now it's time to say "Good Night".
Melee Zelda
(http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/Ckspencer/zelda-magic-super-smash-bros-melee-screenshot-big.jpg)
(http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/Ckspencer/zelda-character-super-smash-bros-melee-screenshot.jpg)
Well here's GW modal
(http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/Ckspencer/MeleeZelda2.jpg)
(http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/Ckspencer/MeleeZelda.jpg) eyes never close
How many Patches did it take you to make Pichu, KTH?
Quote from: KTH on January 19, 2011, 10:08:46 PM
@Soul
I didn't say because i have finish on my work (Texture), i can't change the Boomerang (F*ck 3ds Max can't export this) but i wait MarioKart64DS finish the animation and FirenFL2 the PSA.
@Memories
Do you have a screen of the face of Zelda Melee please?
So, the screen Doc (yes, i have do this now) :
*pic*
So, now it's time to say "Good Night".
K, well, good luck with that.
Great work on YL and Doctor Mario. ;D
I think you should make it more clear that you're using my brawl Young Link vertex as a base (along with my beta shield too, lol) but other than that, everything is looking awesome! Best Melee stuff on KC-MM.
Quote from: Pik on January 20, 2011, 02:36:30 AM
I think you should make it more clear that you're using my brawl Young Link vertex as a base (along with my beta shield too, lol) but other than that, everything is looking awesome! Best Melee stuff on KC-MM.
I agree with the best melee stuff
@Power
I not have do patch, it's the vertex of StarWaffle, lol
@Soul
Thank.
@Pik
Sorry, i will credit you better.
@Memories
Okay, i will try to do this.
Thank all guy to support me for the Project.
So, i havve continue to hack, i have finish the recolors of Pichu BRAWL, he have some change :
- Tail
- Mouth
- Hat
(http://images.imagehotel.net/l7utuhhqyx.png) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=l7utuhhqyx.png)(http://images.imagehotel.net/978o352uf3.png) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=978o352uf3.png)(http://images.imagehotel.net/75fra9e9px.png) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=75fra9e9px.png)(http://images.imagehotel.net/wwy14pu62w.png) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=wwy14pu62w.png)
I think KTH you should edit the textures of the Melee Zelda as well the modal needs some more editing to look more like the melee version.
Quote from: KTH on January 20, 2011, 08:45:58 PM
@Power
I not have do patch, it's the vertex of StarWaffle, lol
@Soul
Thank.
@Pik
Sorry, i will credit you better.
@Memories
Okay, i will try to do this.
Thank all guy to support me for the Project.
So, i havve continue to hack, i have finish the recolors of Pichu BRAWL, he have some change :
- Tail
- Mouth
- Hat
(http://images.imagehotel.net/l7utuhhqyx.png) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=l7utuhhqyx.png)(http://images.imagehotel.net/978o352uf3.png) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=978o352uf3.png)(http://images.imagehotel.net/75fra9e9px.png) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=75fra9e9px.png)(http://images.imagehotel.net/wwy14pu62w.png) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=wwy14pu62w.png)
i officially like your pichu more than starwaffles, those costumes are amazing. ;D
It's the vertex of StarWaffle lol
So please, all credit go over Pik, mariokart64n and StarWaffle, ther guy are a "God".
Without him i can't do this hack.
So are you working on updating Melee Zelda, KTH?
Happy birthday KTH >.<
Happy Birthday KTH, enjoy the rest of your day ^.^
Thank Memories :)
Happy birthday my nephew!
I could probably do CSP and stock icons, just the images though, no idea where the * to put them :l
Happy Brithday ;D
Have a good day :laugh:
Happy Birthday KTH ! =)
Happy Birthday!
Thank everyone, really thank. =)
Need to fix stomach texture :
(http://i53.tinypic.com/mj23km.jpg)
Looks yummy!
Niceee silver there :D
I try to modify the model but only problem... Impossible to create a DAE...
(http://i54.tinypic.com/25eut8g.png)
Snake, you know whow that is?
Quote from: KTH on January 28, 2011, 04:15:36 PM
(http://i54.tinypic.com/25eut8g.png)
Snake, d'you know whoz dat guy ?
fix'd
i hate anime but this sounds like a win :srs:
Thank bro'.
(http://i56.tinypic.com/1seivn.png)
Um...who is it? :srs:
i knew it was keroro, or how ever his name is xD
I prefer you say : You're kidding right? it's Keroro!
oh...i just looked it up. lol
olimar right? cuz i can see the triangles formed by scaling down his nose ^^
Yes, lol
And f*ck, the double-patch not worked for the nose... Need.. the bones edit.
of course, u'll always need bone edits if u remove sumthing that has a bone ^^
Yes, the double-patch method need a better version...
So, the vertex are finish (to messed'up), i try in-game and tomorrow, i had the gundam.
Alright, ive been redirected here.
So what gives? This isnt the naruto motionetc i see in the pictures! lol
Young Naruto are not resized?
Nope, hes the same. I think you put the wrong fitikemotion in XD
Quote from: SSJCerious on January 29, 2011, 05:41:19 PM
Nope, hes the same. I think you put the wrong fitikemotion in XD
Fixed.
its not a patching problem, its just that vertices are attached to the bone, and when editing, this isnt taken in consideratiosn, this means, ur editing a model with no bones, so when u patch, it recovers his bones and deforms... but yeah the patching needs a fix, but for other problems...
Because i have fusion the leg with the foot and i have rename the bone for he didn't move....
But fail.
Usopp finish :
(http://i54.tinypic.com/24kw508.png)
Doc. Mario Melee on final version.
who the heck is that?
Usopp looks good, though the eyes look kinda weird. :P It's good though.
btw that's my texture right?
Quote from: Vishkugeta on January 30, 2011, 08:21:33 PM
Usopp looks good, though the eyes look kinda weird. :P It's good though.
btw that's my texture right?
Yes, it's you're texutre :)
Quote from: KTH on January 30, 2011, 06:08:22 PM
Usopp finish :
(http://i54.tinypic.com/24kw508.png)
Doc. Mario Melee on final version.
.
usopp looks good so far, keep up the good work. id like to see more one piece vertexed to brawl, a chopper revamp would be cool me thinks.
Uploaded.
nice usopp man!are you uploading yoshi story anytime soon?also are you going to make a mr.L vertex like you made with mr.M?
Loved usopp! i always think he's hilarious xD
Quote from: joem3693 on January 30, 2011, 10:16:23 PM
nice usopp man!are you uploading yoshi story anytime soon?also are you going to make a mr.L vertex like you made with mr.M?
Thank about Usopp.
Tomorrow, i update Yoshi's Story.
Quote from: diegoforfun on January 30, 2011, 10:21:53 PM
Loved usopp! i always think he's hilarious xD
Thank a lot.
Usopp looks epic :P
>.>
<.<
could I get collab credits for it since I made the texture? xD
Sure.
(http://i55.tinypic.com/311pe39.png)
/\Oh my god! It's Sylvester Stallone :happy:
hair needs vortex... XDDD
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 31, 2011, 07:33:43 PM
/\Oh my god! It's Sylvester Stallone :happy:
ROFL
Best guess I've ever seen.
But yeah, model needs more vertex.
I have just started the texture :srs:
Yeah, hair and face mainly could be worked on a little, but this is a WIP so I'm sure you knew that. Can't wait Mr. Stallone!
YES Finally a good sakura >_>
Will you be doing Ino too? I suggest ZSS, since she already has the hair. :P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 31, 2011, 09:43:27 PM
YES Finally a good sakura >_>
Will you be doing Ino too? I suggest ZSS, since she already has the hair. :P
No, it's better on Zelda for the Power. :p On ZSS are a good body, Sakura not.
[censored]...
(http://i51.tinypic.com/352enbp.png)
44 patch.. Not worked. :srs:
Proof :
(http://i53.tinypic.com/153r812.png)
wings are always f*ckd up, try resizing them with the bones, i dont know if it will work, but maybe...
KTH you're a bot o_O
many hacks you're working on xD
need more work but looks good so far!
keep it up!
(http://i51.tinypic.com/2qk8ht4.png)
DAMN, so many started hacks, so less finished!!!!
xD, i understand u, it can get boring to work on just one thing at a time...
(http://i53.tinypic.com/2501atc.png)
isnt that on kinda old already?
Yes, but he have a problem before, now i try to fix.
i was gonna make sakura. :srs:
oh well, anyways great previews, kyle and stan look great! :D and sorry about dragonite. it looked like it had potential. :(
Oh.. Sorry for Sakura. If you want, i stop him and you can work on this.
Quote from: KTH on February 01, 2011, 06:47:34 PM
Oh.. Sorry for Sakura. If you want, i stop him and you can work on this.
nah i have plenty of other stuff to work on, besides your texture looks good so far. go for it!
Thank a lot.
(http://i52.tinypic.com/21n4f2h.png)
is polygon5 rly erased? cuz u unchecked it :>.>:
It's the eye damage. No, i not have delete this.
oh ok, i didnt know it was the eye ^^
But... F*ck... The leg and nose not worked...
it looks good to me, but i guess it may be cause of the angle :>.>:
(http://i53.tinypic.com/hrgfol.jpg)
Do you think is good here :srs:
lol
Quote from: KTH on February 01, 2011, 11:28:40 PM
(http://i53.tinypic.com/hrgfol.jpg)
Do you think is good here :srs:
lol
i hate it when that happens, thats what happened to my Arbiter on charizard vertex, lol.
hope you can fix it man, maybe you need to patch it a few more times or disable some bones. thats how i fixed my arbiter vertex.
Hmmmmm...
There used to be a legend of a young boy who lived in the forest...
and i don't remember the rest of the story...
Anyway. I gave him a PSA, after all, beating an Evil King must be tough...
:af:
that happens when u scale a bone to 0, i know cuz it happenned to me too ^^
Quote from: jokekid on February 02, 2011, 09:25:55 AM
that happens when u scale a bone to 0, i know cuz it happenned to me too ^^
Yes, i have rename the bone of the nose and scale to 0. But i have rename the bone of the foot and look...And i not scale to 0.
scale it down, but never to 0, also, for the feet, u can try translating the tip into the back, instead of scaling ^^
Same problem for Kyle, i have try to delete the short (rename the bone and scale to 0) :
(http://i51.tinypic.com/2en130y.jpg)
as i said, never use 0 ^^
just try scaling to 0,0001 instead.
okay.... I try this.
But for all? I can example scale Y,X to 0,0001 and Z to 0?
(http://i54.tinypic.com/5oxc03.png)
What kind of Naruto is that?
Quote from: Seggy T on February 02, 2011, 07:44:23 PM
What kind of Naruto is that?
Sage Naruto (with the scroll on his back).
Quote from: KTH on February 02, 2011, 06:18:05 PM
okay.... I try this.
But for all? I can example scale Y,X to 0,0001 and Z to 0?
(http://i54.tinypic.com/5oxc03.png)
Those shoes are dirty.
I can use you're version.
YEAH.
(http://i53.tinypic.com/bipc1c.jpg)
Donkey Kong Jr. VS Kyle VS. Keroro, funny?
lol
Mode Sage Naruto uploaded.
^Mode Sage?
So many started unfinished hacks. And I though BeyondYou was working on alot. Well, regardless I am excited for each and every one of them. Thanks for posting about Sage Mode Naruto, that reminds me that I need to catch up. (I stopped sometime after season 3...)
Back on topic, what is the deal with the exploded polygons? Did you try scaling to the right numbers yet?
I have scale the bones renamed at 0,0001. All
For Kyle, the short only (two bones for the right leg and left leg).
For DK Jr., the tail, he have 9 bone.
For Keroro, the foot only and the nose.
than try translation, if u send me the unedited files i could try to play around with it ^^
with unedited i mean the original vertexed with no bone edits ^^
I changed eyes of Sage Naruto.
http://www.mediafire.com/?9t732gk505k1438
pics
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look in the anim :
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QLB9QFP3HaI/SwDMYR3LQVI/AAAAAAAAAhk/0_Ivh0CGMh0/s1600/NARUTO+SAGE+MODE.jpg
The eye are Red.
But for the eye of Final Smash, ther're great.
Quote from: KTH on February 06, 2011, 06:27:08 PM
Look in the anim :
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QLB9QFP3HaI/SwDMYR3LQVI/AAAAAAAAAhk/0_Ivh0CGMh0/s1600/NARUTO+SAGE+MODE.jpg
The eye are Red.
But for the eye of Final Smash, ther're great.
Fixed.
http://www.mediafire.com/?kksa5iq7pg82da2
Maybe you can do a size mod for Stan and Kyle?
I mean, they are tiny.
so are ness and lucas ¬¬
they are oddly-shaped tiny with HUGE heads, just like south park characters xD
Well, they aren't the same size as Ness and Lucas.
Dragonite is looking amazing and you need to get it fixed son!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 10:44:57 PM
Dragonite is looking amazing and you need to get it fixed son!
this ^ (besides you being my son in the fam...)
try to deactivate the wing bones, that fixed it on my Arbiter vertex.
but charizard uses his wings in attacks...
So what new....
About Dragonite, i have speak with Aafyre if he can help me, he agree, thank. But when he have a time. After, i continue to work on the Melle Project (now Ganondorf).
And please : Here it's my thread about "normal" hack, don't talk about "Melee Project" here, thank guy.
So, again...
Now, i try to fix Yoshi's Island 64 stage and i continue to work on Silver and Ganondorf Melee.
Hey KTH any news about your's projects,Sakura Naruto etc?
I need to finish in first Ganondorf, Sheik and Doctor Mario.
oh i see.. so i'll keep an eye here on this thread xD
I work on two surprise. I have finish one, i gonna upload him.
I guess i need to visit this thread more often for surprises ;)
Yeah, that right lol
I am liking everything I see so far. I hope for the success of every project you work on.
Keep up the great work ^_^.
Thank.
I'm most definitely looking forward to the completion of Dragonite... lol
All those projects look awesome!
1 surprise updated on BrawlVault. :p
Mr. L looks great KTH! im tempted to make a character from paper mario now, but everones pushing me to finish knuckles and dracula so i will wait. :P
That Mr. L is amazing son! Very nice job and much more accurate than any other version out there!
Also, don't forget to talk to Dad #2 about getting Dragonite fixed.
Yeah, i've talk about Dragonite. StarWaffle told me to talking about the problem to Aafyre. He can help me when he have a time.
lol South Park in Brawl XD
Nintendos gonna sue lol
Kidding :P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 18, 2011, 09:12:58 PM
lol South Park in Brawl XD
Nintendos gonna sue lol
Kidding :P
You know who we need?
"TIMMEH!" lol
EDIT: I'm gonna try and give your "Stan Marsh FINAL" a size mod. It's a good start to practice it :3
Good luck ;)
Mister L. is awesome, you did a great work :)
But... You made a mistake in the description, it is "Who are you" and not "How are you" ;)
Fail. :srs:
whats the second surprise?
... I forget.
EDIT : Oh, i know now XD
hahahaha
i lol'd
will it be released soon OR late?
No, it's a really hard vertex. So, he need a some work.
try to find, that start too :
T... T... .......
is each dot a sign?
No, it's the letter need to be found.
thats what i meant, xD
ok, who will it be over?
ir am i asking to much?
Okay, new indaction :
It's brown.
brown sonic?
xDDD
hmmmmmmmm
No, lol
Is it a melee hack?
No.
Will you finish a already started hack or is it a totally new one we dont know about?
Is the Brown Sonic from your avatar? lol
Pedobear?
No, ok...
Wait....
No? That doesnt answer my question, LOL!!!
I have fail the quote lol
It's started, it's a scene on 3ds Max.
Btw,
(http://i51.tinypic.com/amdr3n.jpg)
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2qc2e0j.jpg)
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2yorfpz.jpg)
Are you making the Yellow Hookshot from MM ? Good luck, because it is quite complicated...
YOUNG LINK!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT: :happy:
@Link40
Yeah, i know, i will try to do the best.
KingJigglypuff do the N64 Entry.
Quote from: KTH on February 26, 2011, 10:10:25 PM
Yeah, i know, i will try to do the best.
KingJigglypuff do the N64 Entry.
You mean where he floats in from the sky?
If so, I love you (no homo) :srs:
Yes, it's that.
Link40 have do the animation.
I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :af: :af2: :happy: :happy: :af: :af2: ;D :D :laugh: :) :af: :af2: :happy: :happy: :af2: :af: :yay:
So a little teaser (SJS have do Young Link CSP, i've edited the size and item) :
(http://i56.tinypic.com/34t8jrk.png)
Eww...no offense, but Im looking more forward to you giving him melee textures. The brawl texture is just...ugly.
All CSP are finish.
Quote from: SSJCerious on February 26, 2011, 11:12:37 PM
Eww...no offense, but Im looking more forward to you giving him melee textures. The brawl texture is just...ugly.
yeah, but not everyone wants brawl to be melee...
and it looks cool to me ^^
It's not because I want brawl to look like melee (although I kinda do) , the brawl texture just looks ugly IMO.
So, the state :
Young Link are already finish, i JUST need to found a GFX Editor.
Use theshyguys!!!! Unless you need to change the color, that's impossible.
EDIT: theshyguys GFX editor, JSYK
I've send a PM to him.
Thanks.
http://i55.tinypic.com/2zxpeth.png
It's the secondly surprise.
Quote from: KTH on March 01, 2011, 09:50:43 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2zxpeth.png
It's the secondly surprise.
GreenThunda will love you.
Who's it over?
You can PM me who it's over if you want. ;)
It's pretty obvious by one looking at the size, the shorts, and obviously he needed a hat to make that hat out of that.
Either way, it's looking real good man. xmanfit will worship you for 2 weeks maybe 3.
I see. :>.>:
It's looking great... And you totally beat what I had so far.
Now I'll go to my other project then. =P
Thanks KTH. =D
You've got to tell me how you did the hands.
I really do not know how you did the hands. :srs:
Quote from: KTH on February 28, 2011, 10:01:10 PM
I've send a PM to him.
Thanks.
u just lost ur personnality by saying thanks...
xDDDD
Quote from: SmashClash on March 01, 2011, 09:53:41 PM
Quote from: KTH on March 01, 2011, 09:50:43 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2zxpeth.png
It's the secondly surprise.
GreenThunda will love you.
Who's it over?
You can PM me who it's over if you want. ;)
It's over Ness.
Thanks Dude.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 01, 2011, 10:41:34 PM
It's pretty obvious by one looking at the size, the shorts, and obviously he needed a hat to make that hat out of that.
Either way, it's looking real good man. xmanfit will worship you for 2 weeks maybe 3.
Thanks daddy.
Quote from: GreenThunda on March 01, 2011, 11:25:10 PM
I see. :>.>:
It's looking great... And you totally beat what I had so far.
Now I'll go to my other project then. =P
Thanks KTH. =D
You've got to tell me how you did the hands.
I really do not know how you did the hands. :srs:
Thanks.
I know you like Chopper, i like this character too.
For the hand? I've delete 2/3 fingers and i've scale the last fingers. And when it's exported, i will rename the bone of the fingers.
Quote from: hirako shinji on March 02, 2011, 11:42:01 AM
Quote from: KTH on February 28, 2011, 10:01:10 PM
I've send a PM to him.
Thanks.
u just lost ur personnality by saying thanks...
xDDDD
:srs:
lol
Quote from: KTH on March 02, 2011, 11:56:58 AM
Quote from: GreenThunda on March 01, 2011, 11:25:10 PM
I see. :>.>:
It's looking great... And you totally beat what I had so far.
Now I'll go to my other project then. =P
Thanks KTH. =D
You've got to tell me how you did the hands.
I really do not know how you did the hands. :srs:
Thanks.
I know you like Chopper, i like this character too.
For the hand? I've delete 2/3 fingers and i've scale the last fingers. And when it's exported, i will rename the bone of the fingers.
Ah, I see. :D
I'll remember to do something like that when things are getting tricky.
Can't wait to see when he's done. ;)
So, i've edited the armor and the short :
(http://i55.tinypic.com/ifalur.png)
(http://i51.tinypic.com/2nmyx0.png)
looks great so far ^^
Now, the last update of Tony Tony Chopper, version final :
(http://i53.tinypic.com/15r041s.png)
RUMBLE BALL!
Quote from: KTH on March 03, 2011, 11:41:16 AM
Now, the last update of Tony Tony Chopper, version final :
(http://i53.tinypic.com/15r041s.png)
RUMBLE BALL!
Rumble. =D
He's looking better and better everyday. :>.>:
And I love how you changed his bat into cotton candy. =D
F*ck, the mouth...
(http://i53.tinypic.com/4hpl48.jpg)
why dont u disable the mouth?
^^
Quote from: KTH on March 04, 2011, 02:18:18 PM
F*ck, the mouth...
(http://i53.tinypic.com/4hpl48.jpg)
looking good ^.^
I found a fix for the Dr. Mario throw glitch (the same glitch that also occurs on all hatless Mario hacks).
Also, are you going to continue working on Sakura?
Quote from: ds22 on March 05, 2011, 02:26:26 PM
Also, are you going to continue working on Sakura?
Should I explain how to fix it or should I upload the Dr. Mario I fixed so that you all can see what I did?
Upload you're Doc. for see what you have do.
Quote from: SSJCerious on March 05, 2011, 02:27:59 PM
Quote from: ds22 on March 05, 2011, 02:26:26 PM
Also, are you going to continue working on Sakura?
I've don't continue Sakura for moment.
http://www.mediafire.com/?vad8gxmbph3855g
Be sure to credit me for it.
In case you want to know what I did, I hexed the BoneID of YRotN back to 9, hexed the BoneID of HairMb to 61 and hexed the BoneID of WaistNb to 6.
Oh. Thanks.
It's sad because i've uploaded the Doc. Mario :/ (i've modify the hair).
What do you mean?
On the first model (Doc actually on Brawl Vault), i've change the hair for that are some like Melee (a revamp).
Here is your Melee Dr. Mario pack with the throw glitch fixed:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3xmslm6xpc7oja7
Oh, thank =)
If you want, i will finish the Doc. Brawl really fast and i send to you the version ok?
Sure, I'm ok with it.
(http://i55.tinypic.com/2mfat6r.png)
Quote from: KTH on March 07, 2011, 08:36:40 PM
(http://i55.tinypic.com/2mfat6r.png)
The little kids from the 1st season of Pokemon have this to say... "WHO'S THAT POKEMON?"
...IT'S BAYLEAF! :af2:
Srsly though... It's looking good so far.
I already told you sonny, this is epic stuff!
Hope you can export it right man.
Also, new of the sexy family is new ;q
Quote from: KTH on March 07, 2011, 08:36:40 PM
(http://i55.tinypic.com/2mfat6r.png)
looks epic, though the neck has some weird shading but i doubt thats fixable because giving ivysaur a neck isnt a simple task. :P
i will be getting this when you release it.
remember that 3ds max shades different from brawl... it may look better once its patched ^^
great job!
Let's go another hack :
(http://i51.tinypic.com/far4uf.png)
awesome minish cap ^^
Uploaded.
Minish Cap time!
Interesting hack sonny. Makes me kinda miss that annoying bird/hat.
I wish to suggest making Iron Tager on Ganondorf? *SHOT!*
I will make Luffy over PT.
I need to fix Chopper in first.
Quote from: KTH on March 13, 2011, 05:57:51 PM
I will make Luffy over PT.
I need to fix Chopper in first.
You're going to make Luffy now?
Happy day. =D
Yeah, you can found a thread about Luffy on "Attack" topic.
Work on Aiai, you can found a screen of him into the BB Showcase thread (On-topic discussion).
>_>
<_<
v_v
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KTH on March 25, 2011, 05:23:13 PM
>_>
<_<
v_v
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Broken image....
KTH i love your´s Goku V2 i soon make a Video of it (need to get my Video to my Goku moveset abit better :D)
Fix'
Nice job on dat Fox, KTH, deff gonna use it for P:M
Quote from: KTH on March 25, 2011, 05:23:13 PM
>_>
<_<
v_v
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
YESH!! Assault Fox ftw! I don't even care about the game's mediocre review scores. My friends and I still have a blast playing! That said though, Wolf is broken in that game XD
wow that assault fox is epic!! I have 1 slot for him, Yesz
epic face for fox is epic... ^^
Nice! I always did prefer his Assualt look from any of his other looks.
Roy over Ike (Clone Engine) is released :
(http://i53.tinypic.com/2d9uule.jpg)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17981 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17981)
Quote from: KTH on April 05, 2011, 10:21:43 PM
Roy over Ike (Clone Engine) is released :
(http://i53.tinypic.com/2d9uule.jpg)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17981 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17981)
I love you.
no homo
And I hope you get your PC fixed soon. :<
So wait, can I port this Roy over Olimar?
replace roy over ike?...this is blasphemy, this is madness :( . at least is something, really good job with the clone engine, but why ike? :oshi:
It's the only guys are perfectly worked. But i think you have Wolf and Ness too.
and u can always port ike to olimar...(or any character since there is a rel file ^^)
Quote from: jokekid on April 06, 2011, 05:38:32 PM
and u can always port ike to olimar...(or any character since there is a rel file ^^)
No. You cant port Roy to just anyone like you can with Ike. Some characters like Jigglypuff wont allow it.
Also, KTH, if your computer is dead, how were you able to arrange the Roy over Ike pack?
Quote from: SSJCerious on April 06, 2011, 11:07:48 PM
No. You cant port Roy to just anyone like you can with Ike. Some characters like Jigglypuff wont allow it.
He meant port Roy on Ike and port the original Ike on a different character...
Also, yeah how were you able to pull this off with a dead comp? Do you have a ton of backups and such? or are you just THAT skilled? o.o
Ahh, my mistake. I misread what he said :/ Sorry jokekid
no probs ^^
but i believe the roy over ike is perfect, since we can easily port the real ike over someone else ^^
Its got a ft_ike.rel. He used the Marth rel. Which means you can't port to other characters.
i ment porting marth(roy) over ike(fully replacing him)
and than use ike's rel to get the real IKE(not the marth just ported) over another character, this way we clone marth without losing ike ^^
Quote from: jokekid on April 07, 2011, 03:52:17 PM
i ment porting marth(roy) over ike(fully replacing him)
and than use ike's rel to get the real IKE(not the marth just ported) over another character, this way we clone marth without losing ike ^^
Why not use a Marth rel and port to someone who's compatible? >_>
cuz kth already made the roy over ike port... -.-
Quote from: Alses on April 06, 2011, 11:12:07 PM
He meant port Roy on Ike and port the original Ike on a different character...
I said this before and yet there was still more confusion... Does no one read all of the posts?
Also lets stop spamming this thread XD Poor KTH getting this spammed in his thread :P
Return of crappy holiday....
Try to back on the hack but with my PC it's so hard... I'm busy of the life.. Seriously. I don't know if i continue the hack or not...
So, i preview to do a pack with Viewtiful Joe styled Brawl.
With CSP, Portraits, recolors fix.
The recolors they done some like this, look the helmet for black and white :
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n610/Deva-Princess/ViewtifulJoeColourOrigins.png
With the permission of BeyondYou and Sdoom, i will upload this one. If they don't agree, no problem, i don't make this.
I stop the hack.
Wait... PLEASE don't tell me you mean you're done hacking. ._.
Good bye, KTH. Have fun with your new hobby~
Really done.
Maybe a long time, i'm going upload my last hack : Young Link.
If i found a GFX Editor a day... Hehe..
I'm gong to miss you, KTH but it's your choice to stop, so goodbye :'(
SHI...
Sh!t.
A great vertex hacker gone.
Good-bye, KTH.
Why the hell do the good hackers always gotta go?!
But aside from that, I'll miss seeing your new work, KTH.
If you dont mind me asking, WHY are you quitting?
What!
What do you mean you're done hacking... We're gonna lose another great vertex hacker. ;_;
We will miss your great hacks,but it's your life...so,good-bye.
if you leave us it will be end of all of US NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I... Just need to take a break... I'm destroyed... So, please, help..
Quote from: KTH on April 22, 2011, 09:14:02 PM
I... Just need to take a break... I'm destroyed... So, please, help..
ok i understand abit like me with Goku and needing Animations
i wish i can help with your´s GFX editer Problem i also want a good Young Link
It's not with hack. It's with my life...
Dude, something happen in your family?
...Yes.
So uh....how do I help?
No one can't.. I just need to try to continue.
Family problems happen to anyone man, it's a normal part of life. You just gotta be strong, and keep going, learn from mistakes, life goes on.
You already know you can talk to me about anything. You can send me a PM, or you can IM me on MSN.
You will be greatly missed sonny!
Hmm..; I will try for Mafia Family...
So mah latest work.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/o70lra.jpg)
Quote from: KTH on April 23, 2011, 01:49:34 AM
Hmm..; I will try for Mafia Family...
So mah latest work.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/o70lra.jpg)
Looks like your going to need to work on it alot. ^.^" but anyways it looks good ;)
That''s awesome dude o.o
Looks like a perfect import from OoT.
He looks funny. I think...with some work, he'll look AMAZING.
Quote from: SSJCerious on April 23, 2011, 02:01:37 AM
He looks funny. I think...with some work, he'll look AMAZING.
I agree
btw, take your time KTH ;)
He was going for a N64 look. If you look closely you can see his hands are circles and his face texture looks just like it, either way i am impressed with it and would love a N64 polygon young link instead of a finished product which later on some one will make a brighter texture for it and call it a 64 version. And KTH i hope everything goes well for you and what ever family issues your having.
Yea I know. But some parts are off~
That hack is anything BUT crappy, it just needs a bit of fine tuning. I've been wanting N64 style characters in brawl for awhile, so I personally think it's AMAZING.
But hey, life comes first, bro. Settle down, take a long breather, then come back whenever YOU see fit: I wish you the best, dude.
KTH, if you're experiencing personal problems then I think it is a good idea that you stop for a while; at the same time I stress that you shouldn't focus on your problems too heavily. All the best.
Ill make young link's CSPs. pm me the files.
Quote from: dpgthirteen on April 23, 2011, 02:36:10 AM
He was going for a N64 look. If you look closely you can see his hands are circles and his face texture looks just like it, either way i am impressed with it and would love a N64 polygon young link
This^
For once, KTH is not going for a Melee look lol
(http://i54.tinypic.com/o70lra.jpg)
A few little adjustments to it and it's a perfect N64 Young Link.
Some shoe fixes, the egg on his penis, upper body, face and hair need some work. Not that much though.
I am really looking forward to the release of that Young Link :laugh:, i rather have a polygon version on toon link so i can keep my Brawl Young Link on Link, i prefer the younger incarnations of Link
(http://i51.tinypic.com/2zrhzk0.jpg)
I need to fix the hair.
Quote from: SSJCerious on April 23, 2011, 02:58:35 PM
Some shoe fixes, the egg on his penis, upper body, face and hair need some work. Not that much though.
Either I have a naturally perverse mind. or "fix the egg on his penis" sounds a little sexual to me XD
but yeah, it's looking good :l
Damn that's almost looks exactly like a N64 model look at how similar they are
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hey KTH, I think I have a N64 Young Link model somewhere.
Maybe it could help, if you need it.
Sorry bout your family =(
I need the texture only. And the model of the Deku Shield.
Deku Shield:
http://www.models-resource.com/nintendo_64/lozoot/sheet/385
Adult Link (If you plan on making it ;D):
http://www.models-resource.com/nintendo_64/lozoot/sheet/491
Kokiri sword (Just in case):
http://www.models-resource.com/nintendo_64/lozoot/sheet/403
I use this too. Problem : the texture isn't completed, she modified for the model into 3ds Max.
For the shield, it's not a texture, it's only a texture effect. And it's not the good Deku Shield, it's the shield from the shop.
Thanks for the help dude.
Quote from: KTH on April 23, 2011, 09:50:30 PM
I use this too. Problem : the texture isn't completed, she modified for the model into 3ds Max.
For the shield, it's not a texture, it's only a texture effect. And it's not the good Deku Shield, it's the shield from the shop.
Thanks for the help dude.
Well, I know where to find the melee model(if it helps you making the shield).
I will try to find some texture rips.
Quote from: FirenLF2 on April 24, 2011, 02:16:00 AM
Well, I know where to find the melee model(if it helps you making the shield).
I will try to find some texture rips.
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/ssbm/sheet/617
That's really cool KTH I love how you made it look all polygonal.
The second pic I didn't even realize it was a brawl mod at first I thought you modded Adult Link from the orignal smash bros XD
Can't wait to see the final product
Hey KTH, what's that penis-egg thing? It's really creeping me out....
....
I can't continue, i've a problem with the export. When i try the 4th patch 3ds Max glitch. Only for the body.
Then ask somebody for help, KTH
....Your joking :srs:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Oh, I know! Send it to another vertexer and see what they can do!
EDIT: Ninja'd
(http://i56.tinypic.com/257dn5t.png)
Are you giving up on young link?
No, i ned to find a guy for help me.
that crash looks good ^^
what about your sakura from naruto i saw before i really wanted it :D
Nice job on Crash. Are you using a model for reference? I can supply a capture of Crash Bandicoot from "The Wrath of Cortex," if you'd like.
Oh, and the crash looks bad ass! Happy to see his classic look instead of that new stupid look he has now. Why naughtdog sold their most successful character is a mystery to me...
Quote from: dpgthirteen on April 26, 2011, 07:30:06 PM
Oh, and the crash looks bad ass! Happy to see his classic look instead of that new stupid look he has now. Why naughtdog sold their most successful character is a mystery to me...
indeed Crash looks 100 times better the old times
(dont hope it will happen to Mario or Sonic too)
They kinda sold it before it was successful, unfortunately...
regarding your patching problem VILE released a method of vertexing that eliminates patching allegadly...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=23602.0
I dunno if it'd help you with young link or not.
Will you give Young Link a strap?
Crash & OoT Young Ling looks epic!! :af:
epic oot young link!!!
crash is amazing too!
Work my first post.
Nice job on Tony, can't wait to smack people around with cotton candy lol
any progress on that sexy link??
I've told Aafyre if he can help me for the glitch.
You know, it's the hair of Toon Link. That really hard with the patch.
u can also try serious bone editing, ive done it with my elephant's ears and all my hairless toonlinks, it consists in renaming the bone thats messing up the model and then change the translations and rotations in the T-pose until it looks decent enough...
It's not what do you think.
I not want to delete a polygon, it's the polygon isn't really good. You see?
The polygon don't have take the good form and i try with double patch. But 3ds Max glitch at the 4th patch and the result was more horrible when i add the patch.
yes, that happened to my elephant's ears, and used this method to get it a bit in place ^^
try a simple double patch (not 3 or 4 or 5 or etc.) and than do what i said ^^
That work?
it may work, it may not work.. i havent done it to "fix" link's hair... just try and see ^^
IDK
Will see if Aafyre can help me or not. So i've tried to finish Ryu BY. It's really hard...
dude nice chopper revamp. :D
but do u have the rips from ryu??
KTH i dont think you need to make Booster i saw in first post ShadowSnake is making him
@Jokekid
Yeah, with the permission of BeyondYou, i work on Ryu. I done the texture only and i rework on the model, now the hair sould be the most hard.
@MarioDK
I know and it's for that we do a "contributer" :D
Add preview of Sanji and Ryu.
sanji and ryu look good, i wont be getting ryu because im out of snake slots though. :P
@ MarioDK
Booster is gonna be a collab, KTH is providing the texture.
i totally luv those arms and will totally get ryu whenever u release him ^^
Nice looking ryu I can defiantly give up Nick for Ryu. How goes progress on crash and link?
Crash : He finish. Just need to export.
Link : He have a problem, i ask to Aafyre if he can help me.
finnaly Crash :D and Fox is a 100% free spot for Vertex :D
and the Young Link N64 style as i call it is also awesome
KTH after you is done with afew vertex want maybe to help with Gotenks?
i think we shoulder try to vertex him over Ness
Kid goku will be over Lucas
(if not i use the import Kid goku so we can try over Lucas)
and ToonLink i dont think is a good idea i like my WaLuigi/sometimes Geno
Thanks dude. I think i will release Young Link the 25th Juin, for the short of OoT 3ds and the 10th birthday of Zelda.
I think i will do Gotenks over Toon Link.
- the size
- The hair (Some like SSJ Toon Link by Senato).
-----------------------
EDIT :
I think Lucas more. The resize was already done (Kumatora).
Quote from: KTH on May 07, 2011, 04:58:23 PM
Thanks dude. I think i will release Young Link the 25th Juin, for the short of OoT 3ds and the 10th birthday of Zelda
Crash : He finish. Just need to export
For Y.Link that seems pretty far but, definitely worth the wait! And cant wait to see the crash will you post a preview?
I've a new preview of Sanji and Ryu. Wait a moment.
Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 07, 2011, 06:04:33 PM
For Y.Link that seems pretty far but, definitely worth the wait! And cant wait to see the crash will you post a preview?
I don't have start the export, and i think i will add more work. It's too serious. lol
Quote from: KTH on May 07, 2011, 04:58:23 PM
Thanks dude. I think i will release Young Link the 25th Juin, for the short of OoT 3ds and the 10th birthday of Zelda.
I think i will do Gotenks over Toon Link.
- the size
- The hair (Some like SSJ Toon Link by Senato).
-----------------------
EDIT :
I think Lucas more. The resize was already done (Kumatora).
try first Ness you can use hatless Ness maybe so we still got kid goku vertexs too or in my case Geno over Lucas and Waluigi over toonLink and kid goku import model soon ported over a other then Luigi
but if lucas is only good i just remove geno or try to port Geno over Link instead of Waluigi
EDIT: are you maybe going to do all Tranforms?
Over Lucas i prefer, Ness have to more Outfil on the head for vertex.
Lucas is good for the hair. And yeah, i will do the recolors and transformation :
- Normal
- Grey
- SSJ
- SSJ3
- Ghost
Ghost please do so it use really low filesize as possible i can maybe use it for FS :D
I will rename bone for delete the legs.
ok nice :D i think i shoulder soon start with Gotenks after Goku maybe
Anivernage is doing Vegeta moveset :D
sdo0m wil do Kid Buu
i do Goku/gotenks/Kid goku import (maybe moveset for the vertex too if ppl want kid goku vertex+moveset instead of Gotenks and the imported Kid goku)
and i just saw a preview of kid krillin Vertex(let just say it looks like a import) over Ness so maybe i will do moveset for him but the moveset will be a mix of dragonball/Z so i just call it teen Krillin maybe or krillin can just get oneslot adult krillin over Ness and kid Krillin :D
I will do Kid Goku v2 too. Over Lucas.
Quote from: KTH on May 07, 2011, 11:01:19 PM
I will do Kid Goku v2 too. Over Lucas.
ok nice :D i think i got a idea for Krillin+Kid goku
i can maybe try to port Kid Goku vertex over Ness then i can make a moveset for Krillin/kid goku that fits for both :D(only a idea not sure it will work and etc.)
if Kid goku(the import model) is even more buggy if ported him over a other then Luigi and not working at all i will do that with Kid gokux/Krillin
I think it's better to try the PSA over Lucas.
You have some element for the PSA (Sword, Snake). It's easy.
Quote from: KTH on May 07, 2011, 11:28:20 PM
I think it's better to try the PSA over Lucas.
You have some element for the PSA (Sword, Snake). It's easy.
i got a plan anyway :D for Kid goku and still having Gotenks +Krillin
if the import model not working i will just port the Kid goku vertex+Animations over marth maybe or Ike (for .rel file to work) + for some reason a ported char. over Marth/Ike can almost work (Dr. mario over Ike working without crashes but still abit buggy and Shadow over marth random crashes :( but the moveset working )
and for the import model i think it will still be easy to make Animations like landing animations and stuff like that they are easy to make but not good looking Attacks
So you have preview to port Krillin (Ness) over Lucas and port Lucas over Ike?
For port on another character? Ouah. It's to more work dude.
If you want, i will do a vertex of Krillin on Lucas but leave the PSA on Lucas. It's to hard to do a port on another character.
Quote from: KTH on May 07, 2011, 11:51:32 PM
So you have preview to port Krillin (Ness) over Lucas and port Lucas over Ike?
For port on another character? Ouah. It's to more work dude.
If you want, i will do a vertex of Krillin on Lucas but leave the PSA on Lucas. It's to hard to do a port on another character.
i dont need a port the Krillin is a Vertex over Ness :D that looks almost 100% perfect like Kid buu do the only thing that Maybe only needs a port is the Vertex/animations for the vertex of Kid Goku (not PSA) :D if the import of Kid goku over Luigi (i will try to port him over a other one maybe marth or Ike) will not work
Yeah but before you have said :
Quote from: MarioDK on May 07, 2011, 11:05:25 PM
ok nice :D i think i got a idea for Krillin+Kid goku
i can maybe try to port Kid Goku vertex over Ness then i can make a moveset for Krillin/kid goku that fits for both :D(only a idea not sure it will work and etc.)
if Kid goku(the import model) is even more buggy if ported him over a other then Luigi and not working at all i will do that with Kid gokux/Krillin
I know the vertex of Pik over Ness.
Quote from: KTH on May 07, 2011, 11:57:53 PM
Yeah but before you have said :
I know the vertex of Pik over Ness.
yeah i know :D but i think i got my other idea and i also think i can fix that kid goku import even more and port him over a other so we can get a 100% perfect model :D(hopefully a day that kid goku import model can maybe get same boneset as ness or Lucas :D with that .dae import brawlbox blackjax98 making so i can use ness/lucas´s landing,dmg,etc animations instead making alot )
Yeah, that should be awesome.
But IDK. I think it's better to do a vertex+PSA because today it's again really hard to work for Import Model+Animation+PSA+Fix Glitch+Port. That crap Kid Goku was over Luigi :/
So me i prefer Kid Goku Vertex (Over Lucas), it's better for work into PSA. You see?
anyway that kid goku was also the first import from a other game in vault and was a beta too but now we got imports that working with 0 crashes and etc. but also no Animations
That crash for me lol
Not really the first. The first was Naruto by ds22.
Quote from: KTH on May 08, 2011, 12:13:03 AM
That crash for me lol
Not really the first. The first was Naruto by ds22.
ok i just saw under import in vault and last page (if newest Download is set) Kid goku was first but maybe you are right so then Kid goku was one of the first and not worked much it on if it was worked much on i am sure it will be almost done now or maybe over a other
It's cause to the bouton edit. :D
And before when the model from other game have start, Brawl Vault don't exist.
So, i will do Gotenks over Lucas, it's sure.
New preview of Sanji (V.Joe made me lol) :
(http://i52.tinypic.com/4toaoh.jpg)
(http://i53.tinypic.com/2e64uix.jpg)
(http://i51.tinypic.com/orrsew.jpg)
KTH did you tried Kingjiggypuff´s Yosemite Sam PSA (a wario vertex over ness) i am thinking to do the same thing for a Kid goku vertex over diddy kong this why i dont needing alot of animations like hurt/landing and etc. and it will work without bugs/crashes :D
while we are getting Gotenks over Lucas+kid Krillin over Ness
i will make that after next version of SMBZ mario/adult goku
also needing a nimbus Cloud model :D for adult goku´s entry+kid goku entry+kid goku up-B(need to be as low filesize as possible to be good for GFX for kid goku´s up-B) if not self i try as i will for sure then i got time
and the good thing is diddy Kong dont got many good PSA+diddy kong can only be a dragonball char. if a import
and i know ppl will let kid goku stay if we get diddy kong .rel file so i can maybe also make a SFX pack for kid goku too
and i dont think PSA filesize will be a big problem (maybe animation filesize but not sure)
You add some work. You just can do :
Gotenks over Lucas
Kid Goku over Lucas.
After if you want you can try to port after. But when it's finished only. :)
Re-started Melee project.
KTH i think Gotenks will be best over Lucas i dont think toonLink so just say lucas in first post
i dont think so much model i thinking more for the moveset but still not sure (yet)
Kid goku will be import (if Luigi .rel coming it will for sure be import) or just imported Kid goku vertex with Lucas Animations over Diddy Kong or a other but i think diddy kong is best
ppl will let him stay even if .rel come for him+alot of voices for SFX pack
but not sure for PSA yet not have check how much filesize and etc. he need to have atleast two thing to replace to kamehameha and Flying nimbus
i will check these thing then i am done with SMBZ mario and Adult Goku
Man, i told you i will do Gotenks over Lucas XD
But sorry, i hate the import model, Kid Goku freeze everytime on my Wii, i prefer a vertex with PSA.
Quote from: KTH on May 11, 2011, 05:19:38 PM
Man, i told you i will do Gotenks over Lucas XD
But sorry, i hate the import model, Kid Goku freeze everytime on my Wii, i prefer a vertex with PSA.
i think i have fixed Freeze now (FS working now too but in T-Standing) over luigi but i think it also will be Vertex +lucas animations ported to diddy kong like kingjiggy did with that wario over ness there is no crashes and etc.
Only problem : Lucas don't have tail.
Quote from: KTH on May 11, 2011, 05:27:25 PM
Only problem : Lucas don't have tail.
i know you mean:
Only problem : Lucas don't have tail. (Yet)
the tail can be vertexed like as SSJ4 Goku or SSJ4 Mario(coming) not by me
Aafyre have vertex a object on Goku SSJ4.
Lucas doesn't have any one.
Quote from: KTH on May 11, 2011, 06:30:07 PM
Aafyre have vertex a object on Goku SSJ4.
Lucas doesn't have any one.
damn :( maybe just put his power poll in his ass :D but maybe will need that one
With the PSA you can put a object in is ass? lol
Example put a sword in the hand.
Quote from: KTH on May 11, 2011, 06:36:25 PM
With the PSA you can put a object in is ass? lol
Example put a sword in the hand.
Animation* you mean yes i can
No, exemple put a object on the FitPSA or FitMotionEtc and this object are evrytime on the character (hand or other place).
I know it's possible, for put into the hand.
Quote from: KTH on May 11, 2011, 07:19:18 PM
No, exemple put a object on the FitPSA or FitMotionEtc and this object are evrytime on the character (hand or other place).
I know it's possible, for put into the hand.
i can try if you mean for kid goku psa
Yeah.
off-topic: lucas has that weird snake, which can be reattached through hex to his hip bone and textured as a saiyan tail, and the psa would make it appear ^^
Sanji's look pretty good dude :)
*lol's at V.Joe in the pic :laugh:*
Quote from: jokekid on May 11, 2011, 10:12:26 PM
off-topic: lucas has that weird snake, which can be reattached through hex to his hip bone and textured as a saiyan tail, and the psa would make it appear ^^
that idea is maybe good and makes me to port Gotenks over Diddy kong instead but still not sure since lucas is best with PSA/model for Gotenks and kid goku is good over diddy kong with what he got to replace of GFX and etc. but not for Gotenks
Gotenks preview added.
(http://i55.tinypic.com/2ziproh.png)
Awesome i see it still needs more work but it still awesome
KTH my vertex hero now with beyondyou :D
The hair really hard, the body was finished.
Gotenks will need a sandbag i am abit tried of using Bowser for that
do this backward:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ir2oR_6AxEyou got kid buu as base for the vertex if possible :D
or i will do it while i waiting for my fixed FS to SMBZ mario :af2: or just give it a try
fat buu shouldnt be over lucario...
Quote from: jokekid on May 12, 2011, 06:05:47 PM
fat buu shouldnt be over lucario...
i meant Super Buu(normal)
o ok, he could be probably on captain falcon... (due to his more human proportions)
to do it, take goku by beyond, edit the texture and the head and ur finished... (with gohan absorbed)
Uhh can I ask what the "uncut" part was? Cause I don't see anything different than usual :P
Except this time it didn't take five episodes XD
i think CP. falcon is good too for Super buu but i mainly wanted that Super buu Gotenks was fighting and i think he will be easy to make over Lucario too :D if use that vertex as base
i will give it a try in the weekend or tomorrow
Why not just resize him?
The resize is done.
What?
I'm talking about Gotenks.
Hey KTH, when your done working on other projects, can you work on improving Melee Zelda alittle bit, if you can?
That it's preview to do. "Rextexture character v2"
That sad, the thread of Melee go down.
. . .
I'm sorry I couldn't understand that ^_^"
Lol
I said : don't worry i will do Zelda v2, some like another character.
I call that : Retexture character V2.
But... My thread of SSBM go down, no one post on the topic :/
A stage i've preview to do : Star Light Zone. More 3D.
Quote from: KTH on May 12, 2011, 11:52:21 PM
Lol
I said : don't worry i will do Zelda v2, some like another character.
I call that : Retexture character V2.
But... My thread of SSBM go down, no one post on the topic :/
A stage i've preview to do : Star Light Zone. More 3D.
Okay now i can understand, thank you
KTH can you maybe send me the files you got for Gotenks
i will also try bit to work on him while i waiting for SMBZ mario fixed FS :D i tried to make a SSJ1,2,3 Goku V2 :D for train my self in making DBZ hair right now they dont look good but still can see what it looks like
SMBZ: Sonic is almost done
it is burst sonic with new up-B(higher but weaker Shadowkong´s N-B and blue ofc)
new jump aminations and maybe abit more "A" attacks or a AAAA combo instead a AAA
it is a mix of burst sonic+a other good sonic PSA+my own idea
after SMBZ: Sonic i help you with Gotenks
and while i am at it i will make Kid Goku to Goten :D i think that will be easy and kid Trunks also needs to be made from Lucas since i will port these two over ice Climbers i also think he is easy to make
like Mario Bros. is both Mario models but one of them is a Mario vertexed to Luigi
I´m waiting for you Oot Toonlink - its so awesome
Can you try to finish it? :af:
@MarioDK
You can use the resize of Kumatora for start, i don't have do the export.
@DJ Lowgey
I can't. I have a problem with the hair.
the dae. to mld0 importer coming looks like it can come in the weekend :D
as i have understand it can open dae. files and save as mld0 or something like that
Gotenks is looking pretty awesome.
I can't wait till your done.
i can´t wait to get started on the moveset
becoz then i am done with Goku/SMBZ mario/SMBZ: Sonic/Zero(the farewell gift for Sdo0m)
then i can work 100% of my time on Gotenks :D
i might maybe revamp the gotenks idea abit i got many ideas now
and the moveset will fits for any transforms
and Goku/Sonic/Mario is almost done
the only moveset i think that can not fit for any transforms is Goku since only normal Goku do it Spirit Bomb and SSJ1,2,3,4 dont use Spirit Bomb
so i will make a buffed Goku moveset with new FS/N-B
N-B will be across the whole stage like as Lucario´s FS GFX
FS will be Super kamehameha hits anyone and kill them oneshot
the moveset is named SSJ Goku moveset :af2: i will make then normal Goku is done
so need recolours of SSJ Goku too :D
Quote from: MarioDK on May 13, 2011, 02:44:14 PM
i can´t wait to get started on the moveset
becoz then i am done with Goku/SMBZ mario/SMBZ: Sonic/Zero(the farewell gift for Sdo0m)
then i can work 100% of my time on Gotenks :D
i might maybe revamp the gotenks idea abit i got many ideas now
and the moveset will fits for any transforms
and Goku/Sonic/Mario is almost done
the only moveset i think that can not fit for any transforms is Goku since only normal Goku do it Spirit Bomb and SSJ1,2,3,4 dont use Spirit Bomb
so i will make a buffed Goku moveset with new FS/N-B
N-B will be across the whole stage like as Lucario´s FS GFX
FS will be Super kamehameha hits anyone and kill them oneshot
the moveset is named SSJ Goku moveset :af2: i will make then normal Goku is done
so need recolours of SSJ Goku too :D
:)
how do you make First post like this with CSS icon
i maybe needing it for my own Project Thread+the future projects
I use the CSS Brawl original. lol
i mean the codes for that like [.img] [/img] is for a image :D(just PM me these codes :D)
Oh, it's easy.
(http://link%20pictures) (http://put%20the%20link%20of%20bv)
Quote from: KTH on May 13, 2011, 07:26:17 PM
Oh, it's easy.
(http://link%20pictures) (http://put%20the%20link%20of%20bv)
i meant get that to side by side like as make a CSS menu on the Forum then
dont worked for me or maybe just the CSS icons is something wrong with
F*CK, the post have glitch.
I said :
Quote from: KTH on May 13, 2011, 07:26:17 PM
Oh, it's easy.
[ url = http://Put the link of BV ][ img ]http://Link Pictures[ /img ] [ /url ]
good news if you dont already know it :)starting on Gotenks moveset tomorrow
Second page? Why?
(http://i56.tinypic.com/2v3g3ua.jpg)
lol at that mario, how's gotenks doing?
I've a problem with Gotenks (again yes).
I can't select the copy of the polygon for export.
my life is over if thats means no gotenks :(
anyway nice SM64 mario(if not it is SSB64 mario)
wut? i dont understand ur problem...
When you gonna export the polygon, you do a copy of the polygon.
I call this one "mod", after when i go on Morpher, i need to select the copy. You see?
But where i don't know what happen, i can't select him. And when i close 3ds Max i freeze.
oh ok, im not familiar with mariokart's method, i use dasdonkey box 2...
in dasdonkey box u just export the original obj and the modified and ur done... (for each polygon of course)
omg, epic Mario 64
Always bet on KTH :af2: (?)
Nice job man
KTH send me the files for Gotenks i want to try something also the your oot young link if it was the same problem
i got something like your´s problem on my SSj3 Mario but some how i fixed it (not sure what i did :( )
sry for 2x posts
as soon i am done with the fixes for kid buu´s up-B/N-B so they work better i am going to try to make Gotenks
i think if we got that problem we have to do it all over again :(
but i only do it one polygon at one time and then i am done with vertex a polygon i export it and go to next
i think i will start with the hair for normal state/SSJ
Today i'm really happy so i will finish Mario SSB64, Sanji, Ryu, Gotenks. :)
... I tried to do this XD
awesome and v2 of Gotenks will anyway come :D
i think it will be easyer for me to revamp it since you already made gotenks´s body but the head/hair needs more work and abit legs
and while i am at vertexing i will try to revamp this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13070
becoz gohan is badass :D (not as much a gotenks but still)
and Pit needs a good moveset anyway
it will be Gohan at cell saga and maybe resized to buu saga
so Goku,Kid Goku,Vegeta,Gotenks,Gohan,kid/adult krillin(ness) and kid buu joins SSBB
then i think we got many DBZ vertexs we can make movesets for :D(hoping soon somone can abit help on a moveset for one of them)
How know for put everytime the face normal of Mario everytime?
export/patch the face over all the faces (changing the offsets)
That work with mariokart64n method?
if it doesnt, just do only the first face, and when ur finished exporting everything, patch it with dasdonkey box 1, if it gives glitches( like some vertices go down to ground) just make a dae and fix the polygons ^^
I will try.
Btw,
New preview of Gotenks :
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2a9sdac.png)
lol, he looks funny with lucas' proportions...
good job anyway ^^
Quote from: KTH on May 20, 2011, 01:46:11 PM
I will try.
Btw,
New preview of Gotenks :
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2a9sdac.png)
you forgot the black thing he got around wrist(look at my sign. for gotenks)
also abit more work on face/legs and so we got Gotenks
The texture isn't done.
Don't worry for the face, the head was resized with One Slot mod.
while you is speaking at SM64 here is a preview for something just for my SMBZ mario PSA:
(http://s3.postimage.org/wiv8ehec7/RSBE01_25.png)
(http://s3.postimage.org/7plq1d7tt/RSBE01_26.png)
but afew problems like this one so the wings not sitting right:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
something you will add for the vertex then i am done fixing it?
i fkn lold my ass off when i saw that pic!
lol at nosewings...
i will call KTH´s Mario vertex for SM64 mario since it looks like more him right now
and maybe i just let it stay like this so ppl can get lold then they use a attack like this :D
I preview to do this.
u mean u plan to do that, right?
you vertexing the hat with wings you can just remove fludd :D by resize in animations like i did with raccon mario then we got winged cap mario for PSA but this is Yoshi´s FS wings over Fludd so they got animations :D right now i am fixing them by get the neck to not move on Mario since Fludd(cape,wing,whatever) sitting on neck
but get the head to move instead of neck in mario´s animations this will also fix afew animations on the cape too
Maybe I can help make SSB64 Mario's face consistent without even vertexing. Send me the files and I'll see what I can do. Don't believe me? I have been working on a model that keeps the face consistent for Mario. Like Aafyre's Banjo, but, still have his hat and hair on at different times. Once I'm done I'll pm you the link for the new files.
damn i needing even more texture/vertexs slots now :( i think i needing over 10 now
for mario/Luigi
HEy hey :laugh:
You Mario 64 looks good but still his body is too round.
He need more corners for a more retro look ;)
Ok. I've finished the consistent face Mario. Do you want to use it?
Quote from: THEUltima on May 20, 2011, 09:41:48 PM
Ok. I've finished the consistent face Mario. Do you want to use it?
Sure.
gotenks is looking nice but maybe a bit more hair upwards? and will you also make ssj3 gotenks just changing the hair vertex?
yes he will make any transform :D
if look on a post here in the thread
also KtH do you texture the eyes to Gotenks so he can get dmg eyes/FS eyes/normal? for all transforms
I can't wait to download SSB 64 Mario who's on the vault but has an invalid download.
me too ;D i think i will make my Moveset video for newest SMBZ moveset with that Vertex ;D
Released.
KTH did i said i love yours vertex?
First(SSB 64): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19019
Second(SSBMelee): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15171
Third(SSBBrawl): Already in Brawl
SSB64 Mario is pretty sweet dude :D
omg, I love your work KTH, nice ssb64 Mario :happy:
KTH sorry but i forgot to add the vertex to my .iso for make the video to my moveset
but one of your´s Vertex got a Video already your´s Normal/SSJ3 Goku :D
Nice work with your SM64 Mario. Unfortunately I won't use though as I find the N64 era to have the most unappealing graphics in video game history, nothing personal against you. It lacks the charm of sprites and lacks the sharpness of more modern graphics (PS2-present), essentially making it the worst of both worlds in my opinion.
Thanks everyone.
So, MarioDK, i've started the export of Gotenks, the face, hair and eye was already done.
Need only the body now.
Awesome ;D and i am almost done with Revamping Anivernage´s vegeta animations for "B" attacks then just PSA it and wait for Beyondyou(is abit stupid wolf got vegeta attacks this why i wait for vertex to upload it)
Stopped Ryu. Sorry, it's too hard to make it :c
I can make something, it's for that.
Finish Gotenks.
could you please upload what uve done so far with ryu?
also, the rip model and textures from TvC...
i may try to finish him... (not promising)
but since u made some progress... ^^
Sure, wait.
KTH can i help and give you suggestions and ideas on what you can make?
Well..Yeah.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: dark sonic 19 on May 22, 2011, 11:02:00 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
IDK, i(ve many work on moent but i can add on my list.
So, about Gotenks :
(http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/735/foxsq5.gif)
I DO MY BEST!(http://i52.tinypic.com/2hfjbkm.jpg)
(http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081028023848/starfox/images/9/9e/Falcohead.gif)
This is horrible...He need a resize only. But IDK how to make it.
Quote from: KTH on May 22, 2011, 11:40:00 PM
IDK, i(ve many work on moent but i can add on my list.
So, about Gotenks :
(http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/735/foxsq5.gif) I DO MY BEST!
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2hfjbkm.jpg)
(http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081028023848/starfox/images/9/9e/Falcohead.gif) This is horrible...
He need a resize only. But IDK how to make it.
actually that gotenks looks really good. to resize just go under dingoberriz tutorials titled... "ones slot size mods" or something like that.
u can resize the head through vertex, i dont think it'll glitch at all...
ive done some hacks with small heads without any animation issues...
a one.slot size mode is realy unnecesary...
AWESOME!!!!!!!
resize = PSA ;D so just wait for the PSA
now just SSJ1/SSJ3 and if you can do it try tomake the ghosts of him for the PSA and as low filesize as possible
gotenks looks awnsome xD cant wait for the release also to ssj it is just needed to recolour the hair xD
SSJ3 will also be easy ;D
Do you think i need to rework again?
i think it is fine for now but there needs a V2 of it in the future ;D
ok after Vegeta´s "B" attacks+FS is done and etc. i think i will make Gotenks moveset since i have wanted fr that in long time :af2:
KTH will maybe help if you know to Animation making?
since for Vegeta i am 100% blank of ideas for "A" attacks and after "B"/FS attacks is done i think i leave Vegeta to a other after these "B"/FS are done(maybe i still help abit but not much)
I can't make animation with this PC.
With only 1.30 RAM :srs:
ok damn :(
uve seen my PM, KTH??
Wait, i answer you.
Are there any plans to continue work on N64 Young Link?
And if not, to hand it to someone who wants to?
yeah if you can´t get him to work let someone else try since that young Link is just awesome like as your´s N-64 mario ;D
I ask to Aafyre if he can resolved the problem.
We just need to wait now.
i think i know what Vertex you is best at :D
Old School Styled vertexs like Retro Chars. as SSB64 mario/young Link/your Melee vertexs
also your´s old school Sonic
btw update First post with Gotenks :af2:
IDK, he need more work.
(http://i56.tinypic.com/1zwnneu.jpg)
Yesz! gotenks joins the brawl! :af2:
good job!!
He giant lol.
what could be better:
head proportion, he has a huge head... dbz characcters have normal proportions...
baggier pants, ddnt notice this before, but i just noticed in the new preview...
head-hair proportion...
texture looks pretty good, and the torso looks rly great ^^
"Resize".
next can be old school Shadow
i really wanted that one we got so many Shadows but all is just small revamps and nothing new about him but old school Shadow is a new idea
Apart from that crazy stuff happening at the waist, he's looking fantastic so far! Great work KTH ;)
Thank Sdo0m ^^
Great new, CHopper finished.
Looking amazing, KTH!
then you uploading it?
now is my SSBB life almost complete ;D
he just need a moveset
but i am busy making Vegeta and fixing/revamping Anivernage´s Vegeta
then Kid buu
(can´t wait to SSB4 is hacked and we can make Vertexs/imports/PSAs/whatever for it :af2: so my SSB life is not complete the First think i am going to have in SSB4 is Gotenks)
I will do Zoro after i think.
Gotenks´s Size is almost the same as Kid buu´s
just played Gotenks vs. kid buu in DBZ Bt 3 they got the almost same size
btw is SSJ/SSJ3 made?
No, i need a resize.
But i can't do it, with only 1024 Mb RAM.
the resize will anyway be done then i start on the PSA ;D
Or he don't need any resize :p
Oh sh*t. On preview hack i said : Megaman 64.
It's Megaman Volnutt.
as i said several times before, just resize his head through VERTEX...
his head is earthbound proportioned... which isnt really human...
u should search for a frontal view of gotenks to study his head/body proportions
look at my avvy/Sign ;D for the view also there:
(http://users1.ml.mindenkilapja.hu/users/dbzgt4ever/uploads/Gotenks.jpg)
but the head can maybe be used for this:
(http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_RXQWnX0Vg7U/S92heKrnzKI/AAAAAAAAAys/D2RjQR8Vs1E/s400/Fat-gotenks.jpg)
the fail Fusions :af2:
but it still good work if you upload Gotenks it will maybe get a revamp later
LOL, that MUST be a future hack over DDD...
edit: looking at this pic, i think the head isnt the problem, but the hair... xD
(http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/es/images/9/93/Gotenks5.jpg)
why over DDD?
just make Lucas abit more fat ;D he almost the the head
imagine fat gotenks eating people...
and proportion-wise, DDD is best, since the fat gotenks doesnt even have "noticeable" legs...
lol then try to make him over DDD anyway i dont got any moveset/vertex over DDD yet
Need a screen of the face body, not profil.
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o270/hikaridesu/L4D/TonyTonyChopper.gif) HORAY! I'M ON BRAWL!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19092
I'm sure, first download by GreenThunder :p
Quote from: KTH on May 24, 2011, 08:46:17 PM
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o270/hikaridesu/L4D/TonyTonyChopper.gif) HORAY! I'M ON BRAWL!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19092
I'm sure, first download by GreenThunder :p
I don't know about that, GreenThunda hasn't been online for awhile
Great job on Tony!
Downloaded and playing now! :D
Thank :p
Hey
do you think you could do Mallow from SMRPG? Or maybe one of the Axem Rangers? (IDK who, there's too many to pick XD) We already have Geno and Booster :D And I plan to attempt Croco at some point. So yeah, we need moar SMRPG love <3
Chopper is great ^^ I really need to watch the series at some point. I watched whatever they showed on Toonami when that was around, but I really need to just sit down over the summer and watch the entire series.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 24, 2011, 10:54:45 PM
do you think you could do Mallow from SMRPG?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17742
Quote from: Segtendo on May 25, 2011, 12:54:52 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17742
He can do smithy then? *sideglance*
A guy work on Smity (Over Dedede).
I've see some screen on SmashBoards.
:oshi:?
Tony Tony Chopper get only 20 DL D:
i feel the same way but with my SMBZ mario V1.5 moveset
the last version got even more DLs
Quote from: KTH on May 25, 2011, 03:33:09 PM
:oshi:?
Tony Tony Chopper get only 20 DL D:
and now... 21 :af2:
Chopper over ness looks nice
lol
Thank ^^
Finish Gotenks SSJ3.
awesome ;D
Finish!
the hero of justices/my avvy/my main in Dragonball Z games
joins SSBB soon ;D
Will released on 2H. I look One Piece.
Hmm, what about Captain Basilisk (The black Koopatrol from smbz)
Gotenks released.
Nice job! I usually dont care for DBZ stuff... But this looks great!
Well done... ;)
Really Nice Gotenks :D
Do you think someone can make his up-B model to an Ghost(Kamikaze Attack)
keep up the good Work :)
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 25, 2011, 08:17:14 PM
Nice job! I usually dont care for DBZ stuff... But this looks great!
Well done... ;)
Thank ^^
Quote from: Chibikowskie on May 25, 2011, 08:19:06 PM
Really Nice Gotenks :D
Do you think someone can make his up-B model to an Ghost(Kamikaze Attack)
keep up the good Work :)
Thank too :)
Yeah, i make this for MarioDK and he going start the PSA.
i think the best one is ssj 3 xD but he may need more hair going down since in dbz it almost hists his feets xD
gotenks = win ;D
Are you still working on the Crash Bandicott hack?
Video for your´s Gotenks Vertex:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFPE9ji3zy8and CSP/BPs i upload soon so you can add them in the Gotenks package ;D
next Video of mine is for sure Preview of Vegeta or Kid buu or GOtenks (what i am most in mod for working on ;D)
CSS icon/name and CSP/Bp
and CSP name is made now:
http://www.mediafire.com/?g8955p6nncl4ywz
Thank, i add this on the hack.
you like the CSP/BPs/CSS icon/CSP name i made ;D?
Yeah, awesome :)
its awesome, but the nose ruin it D:
Quote from: MarioDK on May 26, 2011, 05:34:11 PM
Video for your´s Gotenks Vertex:
epic than the zeromus battle :3
KTH, i started a little revamp on ur gotenks, i know it has only been uploaded for very short time, but the body shape was bothering me... xD
i'll PM u the result when i finish ^^
Gotenks look sexy!
Nice work.
So... KTH what are you working on now?
Melee Roy currently.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.msg508722#msg508722
So, i'm going finish Dudley. Really hard...
But after, i'm going do Melee hack. I need time.
You know since you made Sumo Link you can add him to your opening. ;)
Yeah, and the fix of you're Sumo Link too.
Quote from: KTH on May 31, 2011, 10:25:21 PM
Yeah, and the fix of you're Sumo Link too.
Yeah pritty much ^^
(http://images.imagehotel.net/digb92qs4s.jpg) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=digb92qs4s.jpg)
(http://images.imagehotel.net/8rxlok7w89.jpg) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=8rxlok7w89.jpg)
:o
That Megaman looks AMAZING!!!
Hey, do you think you could maybe do Nitrous from Bomberman Hero? O_o
You mean 'Nitros", that right?
(http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110207203928/bomberman/images/7/7e/Nitrosx.PNG)
Yeah him ^_^ I suck at remembering character names lol Capt falcon already has a scarf and a helmet :D So you could probably do that on him with a size mod O_o that is if you wanted to do it anyway XD
I mean we already got an awesome Bomberman over Olimar, why not right? =3
Megaman looks great, alot of improvement from 1st version
:happy:
yes! thats a great hack KTH :kdance:
Rock looks Bad ass! How come along Crash?
Know what I think?
Need to replace the vertexed Buster arm with a polygon to function as the buster instead. Like replace or turn his bat into the Buster.
KTH's BV sig is almost to 50,000 dls.
Quote from: KTH on June 02, 2011, 08:02:10 PM
(http://images.imagehotel.net/digb92qs4s.jpg) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=digb92qs4s.jpg)
(http://images.imagehotel.net/8rxlok7w89.jpg) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=8rxlok7w89.jpg)
nice megaman bro. ;) i replaced olimar with grey fox so this is a great alternative to Beyond's megaman.
AMAZING work KTH.
Looks a lot less like Ness and more like Megaman. That's a sure download for me ;D
yeah :D thats one is awesome
it isn't awesome, it needs more work srsly :srs:
Quote from: GameWatching on June 04, 2011, 07:13:57 AM
it isn't awesome, it needs more work srsly :srs:
It looks pretty damn good to me.
but it looks kinda sloppy...
doesnt look smooth to me, dont know why...
Silver released
say what???
Silver is awesome.
lol, i just didnt expect a silver... xD
KTH, i was sending you omega shenron model but it appeared this:
Quote
PM could not be sent to 'KTH' as their inbox is full!
Quote from: Anivernage on June 08, 2011, 03:02:07 AM
KTH, i was sending you omega shenron model but it appeared this:
Wut.
lol, KTH, u better delete some messages... XDDDD
So KTH delete some messages, because your inbox is full....
Restart Fox Assault :p
(http://i51.tinypic.com/2ypkhnb.jpg)
nice fox vertex
talking about fox vertex what about Crash?
I think Crash going.. Crash. lol
Some vertices should be explose.
KTH i think i got a request and even a fast one (i think)
my avvy for mario(maybe luigi too) we got raccon mario/luigi so why not tanooki mario/luigi :D
we needs :moar: mario powerups and that one is most needed
I preview to do this :p
Wow, Assault Fox looks so official ;D
Nice dude
Thats fox look amazing ;)
Holy [censored] KTH Fox Assualt is looking amazing. You did great on the face.
Assault fox looks great, will go good with my Krystal.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 11, 2011, 11:31:36 PM
Holy [censored] KTH Fox Assualt is looking amazing. You did great on the face.
I agree ^
--
good job KTH :3
face is the most impressive part of that hack, it looks great ^^
Assault Fox's face, like everyone is saying, is awesome man.
Keep it up.
Released.
AWESOME :O
EDIT: The CSS icons you use to present your hacks, Assault Fox's doesn't work.
Melee Fox looks awesome.
[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]:srs:
I love it.
He goes good with Melee Falco!
Hey is there an Assault Falco?
Maybe you can make him someday.
Quote from: SmashClash on June 14, 2011, 07:15:57 PM
Hey is there an Assault Falco?
No. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17733)
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on June 14, 2011, 07:17:16 PM
No. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17733)
Yeah, I knew there was a hack of it, but was hinting he should give it a try.
KTH, you should fix Sumo Link now....
Yeah, i do this now.
Quote from: KTH on June 14, 2011, 08:25:31 PM
Yeah, i do this now.
Send the fix to me through PM and i will update the entry in the vault.
I swear that there was a vertex for Assault Falco...
*Notices you're eventually going to make another Classic Sonic*
Awesome! I'm eager for Dudley's moveset by Sdo0m, it'll fit perfectly.
MY 50th pages :srs:
Thanks :srs:
Btw : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19692
lol
Quote from: KTH on June 14, 2011, 11:35:16 PM
Thanks :srs:
Btw : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19692
lol
Your Welcome :srs:
Btw: Hi.
lol
hack is reported :srs:
btw: its awesome
lol
sooooooooo, how's young link? still no progress?
i really want him in brawl =<
(http://images.imagehotel.net/nu99grfhuq.png) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=nu99grfhuq.png)
Yesterday, i receive this by Nekomon. He insult me and do nothing, i not send a PM or talking about him.
I never insult his hack or him, never.
I click on the "Report" bouton and i explain this story on the Moderation Topic.
I post the screen and Segtendo, GameWatching, Data_Drain, jokekid, donaldthescotishtwin post too for talk about this story.
.
Today, i look the Moderation post and all post was
"deleted".
Admins delete all messages.
They ignore the story. That cool from them.
^
Yup, they deleted all posts relating to that, rather then do something about it, they cover it up... Kinda shameful really.
I noticed that too :srs:
I'm wondering why it was ignored as well.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 20, 2011, 03:10:29 PM
^
Yup, they deleted all posts relating to that, rather then do something about it, they cover it up... Kinda shameful really.
very truth :(
KTH you're my hero :kdance:
thats f*cked up bro, if i was a moderator or an admin i would at least warn him for that.
Woah KTH, thats looking awesome
(http://images.imagehotel.net/8q12hkhntg.jpg) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=8q12hkhntg.jpg)
(http://images.imagehotel.net/06xlxc5ey0.jpg) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=06xlxc5ey0.jpg)
That Baby Mario is looking sexy!
Quote from: KTH on June 20, 2011, 09:10:08 PM(http://images.imagehotel.net/8q12hkhntg.jpg) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=8q12hkhntg.jpg) (http://images.imagehotel.net/06xlxc5ey0.jpg) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=06xlxc5ey0.jpg)
nice job mah boi, eyes look accurate.
you just need to make the hat bigger, i may replace neko's with urs... xD ^^
Looks Awesome dude :)
jokekid :
(http://images.imagehotel.net/j7zxbttisz.jpg) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=j7zxbttisz.jpg)
He's letting me do the size mod.
I hate size mods :srs: Take forever.
Quote from: KTH on June 20, 2011, 10:24:20 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Now THAT looks like Baby Mario.
The face is still Mario-esque, but I don't know if that can be helped. /:
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 20, 2011, 09:24:21 PM
That Baby Mario is looking sexy!
I find this statement disturbing. o_o
that baby mario is added soon to SMBZ moveset :D
(http://images.imagehotel.net/lfbcoes7nx.jpg) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=lfbcoes7nx.jpg)
Head fixed. Bigsharkz recolor fix.
(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1k8IjozaWzw/TbrIQudhLhI/AAAAAAAAABM/Y3q0ZOTvuhU/s1600/Beb%C3%A9+Mario.png)
hat bigger, blue part of the body fatter, and ur done ^^
KTH, could I take a shot at trying to fix the OoT Young Link vertex?
Quote from: ds22 on June 21, 2011, 01:42:12 PM
KTH, could I take a shot at trying to fix the OoT Young Link vertex?
Yeah, i start for fix Young Link.
Because it looks pretty much finished apart from the hair glitch.
If you PM me the stuff, I could try to fix it.
Quote from: KTH on June 21, 2011, 11:35:09 AM
Head fixed. Bigsharkz recolor fix.
epic win :3
good job :af2:
Looking great so far, keep up the good work!
baby mario looks great!
but are you still planning to make the baby mario bros from ice climbers?
thanks :p
Baby Mario's looking mighty fine so far... Great job KTH!
Quote from: Jack H. on June 21, 2011, 08:34:20 PM
Looking great so far, keep up the good work!
Thanks Jack H.!
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 22, 2011, 05:48:16 PM
baby mario looks great!
but are you still planning to make the baby mario bros from ice climbers?
thanks :p
Yeah.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on June 22, 2011, 06:15:08 PM
Baby Mario's looking mighty fine so far... Great job KTH!
Thanks ^^
Baby Mario almost done, i finish the resize and GW rework the face.
Quote from: KTH on June 22, 2011, 07:01:04 PM
Thanks ^^
Baby Mario almost done, i finish the resize and GW rework the face.
I'm glad to hear it... ;)
Resize.
Nice baby mario. btw, who did u say thats revamping classic sonic? Or you were?
^
Maybe.
Baby Wario started.
i hope baby wario will be over wario... (i know it sounds weird, but he could've been over mario...)
Quote from: the joker on June 24, 2011, 05:05:35 PM
i hope baby wario will be over wario... (i know it sounds weird, but he could've been over mario...)
he finished it already,
and he made it over wario.
Quote from: the joker on June 24, 2011, 05:05:35 PM
i hope baby wario will be over wario... (i know it sounds weird, but he could've been over mario...)
over wario
Yes, he made it over Wario. I am third to confirm this.
He's gonna make a size mod since he vertexed the head to be bigger and he only needs to make Wario smaller.
^
(http://images.imagehotel.net/xegqq6ha1q.jpg) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=xegqq6ha1q.jpg)
Those hands :srs:
Quote from: KTH on June 24, 2011, 05:27:57 PM
^
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=xegqq6ha1q.jpg)
thats original :o
good job :3
Quote from: Segtendo on June 24, 2011, 05:30:40 PM
Those hands :srs:
That cause that vertex resize. I'm obligate to rename finger bones.
Quote from: KTH on June 24, 2011, 05:27:57 PM
^
(http://images.imagehotel.net/xegqq6ha1q.jpg) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=xegqq6ha1q.jpg)
Aside from the hands, Baby Wario is looking awesome :D
Good job
I think i will do all babies :
Mario
Luigi
Wario
Peach
And DK, Daisy, Yoshi maybe.
I will release all together.
Baby Wario was finished, if someone have the model of Baby Luigi, thanks.
awesome all babys :D
i think a good size is: 0.7 scale
like as my SMBZ mario moveset
Hmmm, i going released Baby Wario :p
awesome baby wario :D
Quote from: MarioDK on June 25, 2011, 02:06:49 PM
awesome baby wario :D
^ What he said, Baby Wario looks great :af:
Do a baby link XD
Come on, everyone else got baby form..
we could do a smash bros rugrats XD
lol
rugrats...back when nickalodian was GOOD :P
2 years ago now, the world was choqued about something...
Everybody lost a King...
(http://images.easyart.com/i/prints/rw/lg/3/3/Maxi-Posters-Michael-Jackson--King-Of-Pop---Dates--332168.jpg)
R.I.P Michael :'(
RIP MJ D:
Sorry but No Baby Peach.
Why? Legs glitch.
damn :(
Maybe i wll try Westerday (no Sun, reason for do PC lol), do the resize.
if you still make baby mario/luigi from ice climbers, then u should also make baby wario/waluigi. only if you want to.
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 25, 2011, 11:39:34 PM
if you still make baby mario/luigi from ice climbers, then u should also make baby wario/waluigi. only if you want to.
If you have Baby Mario and Baby Luigi on T-pose, okay.
Very good work on Baby Wario indeed, I prefer the hands the way it is now than the way it was before. :laugh: Too bad for Baby Peach though, she's probably one of my favourite Babies, but I suppose we can't do much about it...
Quote from: KTH on June 25, 2011, 11:58:19 PM
If you have Baby Mario and Baby Luigi on T-pose, okay.
use ur baby mario and luigi as reference, u can just use them as if they were the real thing... ^^
(http://images.imagehotel.net/g36v7jv4jw.jpg) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=g36v7jv4jw.jpg)
he looks weird...
(http://images.imagehotel.net/2p3stzrtzm.jpg) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=2p3stzrtzm.jpg)
Here?
Quote from: KTH on June 28, 2011, 04:51:12 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Here?
epic :o
good job
nice done
Released.
Nice works!
i ment the pose, did u rename hands or feet or something like that?
Quote from: the joker on June 28, 2011, 05:36:01 PM
i ment the pose, did u rename hands or feet or something like that?
Yes.
your baby hacks are looking nice KTH, cant wait to see what baby peach will look like.
i just got a idea;
Baby Sonic/Shadow(lol)
maybe i can try to make them then i get my 3ds max 8 to work
I made a classic shadow using your classic sonic,KTH. Can i upload it to the Vault?
Sure. But put me on Collab plz.
ok
Quote from: Person on June 28, 2011, 06:02:57 PMI made a classic shadow using your classic sonic,KTH. Can i upload it to the Vault?
one more Shadow vertex (over DK.) that is not a Recolour or super :D
cLASSIC SHadow Uploaded!
A surprise released.
A real surprise indeed... Great job! ;D
OMG! How Beautiful! :D BY
awesome :D
Hi KTH,
I think your Baby Yoshi looks only a little bit like Baby Yoshi but your Baby Luigi is perfect!!
Good work!!!
Now I´m waiting for Baby Mario ;D
Nekomons Baby Mario V4 looks good but If I see your Baby Luigi I know you can make it better ;)
Baby Luigi is amazing as hell man. Are you going to do Baby Peach as well? That will require some Vertexing though.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 29, 2011, 10:13:38 AM
Baby Luigi is amazing as hell man. Are you going to do Baby Peach as well? That will require some Vertexing though.
You want Baby Peach?
Ok, i will make this for you.
I love Baby Yoshi, it's so cute that i replaced every Yoshi with them. ^^
Just poppin' in to say I'm loving your baby character hacks so far. I'm really looking forward to that Baby Peach, though~<3
Baby Yoshi is sure one of your´s best vertex KTH :D
Do you make Baby Mario in the future?
I working on currently.
hey kth are u goin to try to fix the megaman vertex after ur done with the baby vertexes
Quote from: keepitreal on June 29, 2011, 07:45:01 PM
hey kth are u goin to try to fix the megaman vertex after ur done with the baby vertexes
This.
I would love the revamp.
(http://www.funtouch.net/local/cache-vignettes/L500xH333/reggie_i_dunno-37cd1.jpg)
Nice babies hack kth, Baby Lugi looks epic.
(http://images.imagehotel.net/59xnhkh05c.jpg)
Nice KTH, looks sweet
awesome :D
And i work on something :
Baby Luigi + Paper Luigi + Waluigi
why WaLuigi
LookItsLink working on Waluigi right now (i think)
Quote from: MarioDK on July 01, 2011, 02:23:00 PM
why WaLuigi
LookItsLink working on Waluigi right now (i think)
People want Waluigi with Baby Luigi and Paper Luigi. When you have 3 FitMotion, it's hard to play with the character you want.
But don't worry i will do some like that :
Baby Luigi + Waluigi
Baby Luigi + Paper Luigi
Waluigi + Paper Luigi
Quote from: KTH on July 01, 2011, 02:42:40 PMPeople want Waluigi with Baby Luigi and Paper Luigi. When you have 3 FitMotion, it's hard to play with the character you want. But don't worry i will do some like that : Baby Luigi + Waluigi Baby Luigi + Paper Luigi Waluigi + Paper Luigi
make a all in one
i already made a normal/Baby/paper one :D
Quote from: KTH on July 01, 2011, 02:42:40 PM
People want Waluigi with Baby Luigi and Paper Luigi. When you have 3 FitMotion, it's hard to play with the character you want.
But don't worry i will do some like that :
Baby Luigi + Waluigi
Baby Luigi + Paper Luigi
Waluigi + Paper Luigi
epic news :3
Epic Baby Mario is epic <3
I'm really liking these, KTH.
Quote from: Helter Skelter on July 01, 2011, 03:48:45 PM
Epic Baby Mario is epic <3
I'm really liking these, KTH.
Thank you <3
And.... Baby Mario released.
KTH, you sir are awesome :af:
Baby Mario is just epic! ;D
Dude, that Baby Mario is EPIC man!
i try it out on my moveset for SMBZ mario moveset
if it works and etc. i add your´s
(bad too my 3ds max 8 dont work so i can´t make a raccon baby mario out of yours but i can make afew others textures :D)
also as soon i got time i will make paper/baby mario oneslot for my new Fire mario moveset :af2:
also for Fire Luigi moveset in the future
Edit:
too manys bones renamed :( and i think filesize will be too big for Fitmotion.pac
if i make Animations/resizer for legs and etc. :(
EK these babies are AWESOME!!, if he had SFX I would replace mario for good.
I love the baby vertexes!
Great job on them, KTH.
NICE BABY MARIO =D
Hey, could anyway one edit P:m's mario motion file so we can baby mario?
I cant use brawl box in my computer, so its impossible for me to do it by myself.
ALSO, if someone can do the same thing to P:M's link motion file, for using Pik's young link, it would be wonderful! :D
Anyway, how's oot young link over toon link going KTH?
The best Baby Mario I have ever seen in my entire life.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 01, 2011, 08:21:41 PM
The best Baby Mario I have ever seen in my entire life.
^This... Couldn't have said it better myself.
Very impressive KTH!
yeah it is good but too bad so many bone is renamed and i dont thing i can get Animations for them to my SMBZ moveset :( since the filesize limit is close on the Fitmotion.pac for the moveset
why do u rename so many bones????
i mean, i dont think its necesary to rename hands and feet...
This Baby Mario is awesome/cute, i love the way it looks, its totally gonna be in my brawl game. :happy:
KTH, sorry but i wont be able to fix ganondorf, since my 3ds max got messed up... T.T
After your done with Baby Peach can you work on Baby Daisy afterwords, KTH?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
baby Daisy will be good idea too :D
Quote from: Sorceress on July 02, 2011, 10:51:40 AM
After your done with Baby Peach can you work on Baby Daisy afterwords, KTH?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Well, Baby Daisy was in Mario Kart Wii (http://images.wikia.com/mario/images/c/cf/Baby_Daisy.jpg). It's official art.
Quote from: Scott Pilgrim on July 02, 2011, 02:30:34 PMWell, Baby Daisy was in Mario Kart Wii (http://images.wikia.com/mario/images/c/cf/Baby_Daisy.jpg). It's official art.
and she was in Mario Super Sluggers. :P
KTH i am soon done with revamping Gotenks´s texture :D(mainly his belt and shoes)
Edit: revamping of Textures is done preview/Link:
(http://s1.postimage.org/yutcslppy/RSBE01_35.png)
(http://s1.postimage.org/6hxyd7swt/RSBE01_36.png)
DL link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20203
now just get him less Lucus-ish
btw KTH your´s inbox is full so i can´t no one can send you Pms
Quote from: MarioDK on July 02, 2011, 07:15:10 PMKTH i am soon done with revamping Gotenks´s texture :D(mainly his belt and shoes) Edit: revamping of Textures is done preview/Link: (http://s1.postimage.org/yutcslppy/RSBE01_35.png) (http://s1.postimage.org/6hxyd7swt/RSBE01_36.png) DL link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20203 now just get him less Lucus-ish btw KTH your´s inbox is full so i can´t no one can send you Pms
Looks nice.
KTH is it alright if i make gogeta jr ?
I finished the texture all i have to do now is vertex the hair.
Quote from: MarioDK on July 02, 2011, 07:15:10 PM
KTH i am soon done with revamping Gotenks´s texture :D(mainly his belt and shoes)
Edit: revamping of Textures is done preview/Link:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Epic :o
good job :3
Quote from: JCMR-Brawler64 on July 03, 2011, 04:40:44 PMEpic :o good job :3
after all he is my fav. DBZ char :D
maybe texture still needs abit more revamp but i do that as soon i got 3ds max 8 to work again(for revamp the vertex´s head maybe more)
Quote from: Helix on July 03, 2011, 04:10:43 PM
Looks nice.
KTH is it alright if i make gogeta jr ?
I finished the texture all i have to do now is vertex the hair.
Sure.
Blastoise released.
Quote from: KTH on July 03, 2011, 06:15:20 PMSure. Blastoise released.
OMG THIS IS AWESOME!!
1st. gen. pokemons= win
Quote from: KTH on July 03, 2011, 06:15:20 PM
Sure.
Blastoise released.
Wow, KTH, that's pretty damn good. While Aaf's has a somewhat better model. Your character choice is better, since Blastoise the last time I checked, doesn't breath fire. :P
Just awesome.
So KTH, when are you gonna fix Young Link?
KTH your´s inbox is still full so i can´t reply
Quote from: MarioDK on July 03, 2011, 07:21:10 PMKTH your´s inbox is still full so i can´t reply
^that also, tried emailing you, but your inbox was full again.
Retry.
Again....Just why.
My new PC (A Netbook) die today.
Yeah, my second PC, dunno why. I try to open this one but he do "Blue Screen" everytime. Now all hack i've started die.
- Crash Bandicoot
- Megaman Volnutt
- Roy Melee Recolors
- Pichu Melee Recolors
- Zelda Melee Recolors
- DKCR Style
- Young Link OoT
- Sanji
- Ryu
- Baby Peach
- Baby Daisy
- Baby Rosalina
- Wartotle v2
- Bulbasaur v2
- Noel (French meme)
- Young Link Brawl (50% lost)
- Wolf Melee
But some hack was save :
- Kirby SSB64
- Pichu Melee Default
- Roy Melee Default
- Megaman v2
- Paper Luigi
I don't know this f*cking PC die... This is really really Tiring and [censored]ting. I buy this [censored] 300€ and now he die... f*ck.
Now, i don't know what can i do... Sorry people.
damn :(
I don't know PC died why.....
Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 04, 2011, 09:29:26 AM
I don't know PC died why.....
Me too, i don't know...
Yesterday, he worked perfectly and this morning i start and... Nothing.
I think that it is with regard to the heat. He has of the excess to warm (Monday 40°). Furthermore, it is only NetBook and he probably has no supporter Paint.NET and 3ds Max at once.
Quote from: KTH on July 04, 2011, 09:31:54 AMMe too, i don't know... Yesterday, he worked perfectly and this morning i start and... Nothing. I think that it is with regard to the heat. He has of the excess to warm (Monday 40°). Furthermore, it is only NetBook and he probably has no supporter Paint.NET and 3ds Max at once.
you did spent 300€ to That PC?
it is expensive!
Hum... I'm sorry to learn this, but maybe your hard disk is not damaged? I don't know the configuration of your computer, so if you have two hard disks, but maybe the one damaged is the one that doesn't contain the hacks? If it is the case, you should be able to retrieve your hacks, again, it's just a theory...
buy a standard PC,
those netbooks [censored] aren't for hacks.
Why are everyone's computers dying?
Quote from: Nega Scott on July 04, 2011, 10:47:59 AM
Why are everyone's computers dying?
Well SDo0m, I'm not sure. But it happens a lot... Be it old age, viruses, Trojans... It sadly does happen a lot...
And KTH, you have my sympathy. I know how it feels to have a computer die like that... You lose a bunch of things...
I just wish you luck in finding a new computer. The only thing I can say is, make sure next time you back up your data. Get an external harddrive, or keep some data on an SD card.
Quote from: GameWatching on July 04, 2011, 10:36:14 AM
buy a standard PC,
those netbooks [censored] aren't for hacks.
Now, i'm on the PC fix of my parents.
I preview to repair this one and sold my PS3 and the Netbook for repair my old or buy a new.
Quote from: Nega Scott on July 04, 2011, 10:47:59 AM
Why are everyone's computers dying?
They hate Brawl Hacking.
Screw you Bill Gates.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 04, 2011, 11:01:27 AM
Well SDo0m, I'm not sure. But it happens a lot... Be it old age, viruses, Trojans... It sadly does happen a lot...
And KTH, you have my sympathy. I know how it feels to have a computer die like that... You lose a bunch of things...
I just wish you luck in finding a new computer. The only thing I can say is, make sure next time you back up your data. Get an external harddrive, or keep some data on an SD card.
Thank you Data.
The most sad was i buy this [censored] 300€ with my money of my work. He can't do animation, he limited for vertex edit. We can't play Nintendo 64 Emulation and glitch evrytime.
selling a ps3 to buy a pc lol i wouldnt sell my ps3 for a pc xD since pc are easier to find parts and fix then a ps3 but then again everyone makes their own choices looks like brawl haking is killing all the pcs lol beyond you got toasted kinjiglypuff also got toasted a month or so ago but it has already been fixed now kth whos next? well i cant say mutch since my pc is like 7 yo now :S only two or three parts have been changed
Hope you get your pc fixed or get a new one soon, you were one of the best brawl modders on the forum, and we will miss your work. :(
Dude...
Why? D:
Stupid computers are dying lately >.<
Damn... thats why i use flash drives.
Well, I hope you can get a new pc soon... good luck
i still haz :
crash
oot yl
pichu recolors
sanji
and i did not gave you the permission to revamp wartortle >:
ya bum
Quote from: GameWatching on July 04, 2011, 06:31:09 PMoot yl
...
Are you on Young Link?
KTH am sorry to hear that your new computer failed on you, i hope you get it fixed or get a new one.
I think now the best solution it's..
Sold my PS3, sold my Gamecube with Games, Nintendo 64, GBA, DS Games. And i try to found a work...
WHY?!?!? Why the hell would you buy one of those peices of [censored]!?!? Internet sux, and they can barley run anything! Return it, get your money back, and buy a desktop. BUT can you access your computer? like does it go to the startup screen?
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 05, 2011, 01:59:44 AM
WHY?!?!? Why the hell would you buy one of those peices of [censored]!?!? Internet sux, and they can barley run anything! Return it, get your money back, and buy a desktop. BUT can you access your computer? like does it go to the startup screen?
I can't acces on the PC, i switch On the bouton, we see Windows XP Loading.... And a blue screen appear really fast and deseappear.
And i've :
Run Windows Normally
Run Windows with last system work
Mod without Failure
I tried all, no one work. After, that do the same everytime.
i think you just have to format the PC not get a new one
Quote from: MarioDK on July 05, 2011, 08:31:43 AM
i think you just have to format the PC not get a new one
I got the guarantee.
well return it. That kind of pc aint even tht good....itll crap out after 3 months
new title
you got a new PC now?
No
(http://images.imagehotel.net/2m50kb32fh.png) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=2m50kb32fh.png)
Quote from: KTH on July 08, 2011, 01:40:44 PM(http://images.imagehotel.net/2m50kb32fh.png) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=2m50kb32fh.png)
One piece tri-swordsmen/Vish's persona.
(http://images.imagehotel.net/o7ru188cqz.png) (http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=o7ru188cqz.png)
Awesome job.
i like the eyeless version more for some reason... xD it looks more epic ^^
u got ur PC fixed??
awesome :D
I find it pretty odd that in the English media (excluding uncuts), he's called Zolo, and yet all the other media calls him Zoro.
Well Zoro/Zolo looks awesome and i know Vish gonna love it. ^^
Someone have my Smiley Lucas plz?
Quote from: mnsg on July 09, 2011, 12:50:00 PMI find it pretty odd that in the English media (excluding uncuts), he's called Zolo, and yet all the other media calls him Zoro.
Well it's because in Japan they change any L's with R's and viceversa.
Same goes for characters like Laguna and Lucario, as in japan they are Raguna and Rucario.
Any ways he's looking great so far KTH
i think zoro makes more sense as a name, since inspanish zorro is a fox... and we all know that japs luv spanish stuff... *points at bleach*
Quote from: the joker on July 10, 2011, 08:17:14 AM
i think zoro makes more sense as a name, since inspanish zorro is a fox... and we all know that japs luv spanish stuff... *points at bleach*
I've never seen an episode of Bleach but..
Las Noches, Hueco Mundo, El que llora.
Zoro looking nice KTH
Those Zoro previews look super... Keep up the good work KTH!
P.S. That Tanooki Mario's going into my Brawl later today... That right there was an awesome surprise to see on Brawlvault today!
KTH, I have edited your Tanooki Mario to be a lot more like this:
(http://tinyurl.com/2e5phfk)
http://www.mediafire.com/?o3mtr4vvlqt04np
I'd call it old fashion Tanooki Mario. ;D
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 10, 2011, 09:17:32 AM
I've never seen an episode of Bleach but..
Las Noches, Hueco Mundo, El que llora.
Lol.. Ulquiorra.. That's funny XD
i love your Tanooki mario and i will make Paper version of it too and add it to my SMBZ mario moveset
too bad too many bones renamed for Baby mario :(
now just Tanooki Luigi for raccon Luigi moveset :af2:
back
wb,
and i m not at home rite now :0
new hack released >.>
That Mario is amazing dude.
I'll grab that :af:
Quote from: Segtendo on July 18, 2011, 11:58:49 PM
That Mario is amazing dude.
I'll grab that :af:
I just did too... XD
You did an amazing job on him KTH!
Seeing Beyonds Y.L reminds me, how goes N64 Y.L?
Restart Megaman v2..
F*ck, seriously i hate the export.
Quote from: KTH on July 22, 2011, 09:31:57 PM
Restart Megaman v2..
F*ck, seriously i hate the export.
Thank you.
v2 was look too Ness-y.
i want them zoro, its the only cool character form one piece imo... xD
Quote from: the joker on July 22, 2011, 09:38:41 PM
i want them zoro, its the only cool character form one piece imo... xD
20 patchs, nothing works.
Who get some problem to vertex Ness? (Export, Double Patch..).
i didnt have any issues exporting ness when i made donald, except for the face, but i fixed that with bone edits ^^
also, zoro is over ike right? and he wont export? seriously, i dont understand ppl who keep using mariokart64n's method...
KTH just so you know it :D
we using your´s Gotenks and give it a revamp (both using my texture revamp i made and now to model)
for moveset
and you will ofc be added as colab. on the moveset as soon it is done with first beta/the vertex
the revamp preview: (http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7660/gotenks.png)
texture by me and revamp model by Mastaklo (my texture still needs afew fix i will fix later)
how is the megaman vertex going?
Quote from: keepitreal on August 03, 2011, 03:52:20 PM
how is the megaman vertex going?
The day where i found how to export correctly Ness.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/v6683q.png)
thats look like that import over Wolf
Nice Lloyd, sir.
:srs: Try to know over who.
It's on Pit >: Look the sword >:
Obviously, it's Pit.
It's Pikachu.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Segtendo on August 03, 2011, 05:37:03 PM
Obviously, it's Pit.
Wrong. :srs:
Quote from: Puccio on August 03, 2011, 05:39:23 PM
It's Pikachu.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wrong. :srs:
obiously its wolf :P
its over G&W :srs:
no its over Pit
Naw, that's Jigglypuff.
That ain't Falco.
Quote from: Segtendo on August 03, 2011, 05:37:03 PM
Obviously, it's Pit.
Quote from: Puccio on August 03, 2011, 05:39:23 PM
It's Pikachu.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Anivernage on August 03, 2011, 06:09:27 PM
obiously its wolf :P
Quote from: Gotenks on August 03, 2011, 06:14:24 PM
its over G&W :srs:
no its over Pit
Quote from: Segtendo on August 03, 2011, 06:15:02 PM
Naw, that's Jigglypuff.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 06:16:00 PM
That ain't Falco.
at least we know who its not over... xDDD
i'd say ike because of the belts, but the hands are very big, also, why u say its no pit when u can clearly see the blades... also, the hands' proportions are pit's... :srs:
Quote from: jokekid on August 03, 2011, 07:12:04 PM
at least we know who its not over... xDDD
i'd say ike because of the belts, but the hands are very big, also, why u say its no pit when u can clearly see the blades... also, the hands' proportions are pit's... :srs:
Noooooooooooooooo :srs:
ok, give us a clue, how many characters from the same franchise are there in brawl???
A character was no on Brawl. :srs:
Mario, it has to be mario. :srs:
Quote from: KTH on August 03, 2011, 08:05:14 PM
A character was no on Brawl. :srs:
(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/6452/areyoucensoredkiddingme.jpg)
:srs: it over pit, it obvious look the swords an his Censored face :srs:, don't lie me!! :oshi:
Quote from: KTH on August 03, 2011, 08:05:14 PM
A character was no on Brawl. :srs:
explain how u can make a vertex hack of a non-brawl game... :srs:
Tension tension~!
I think it was over Ness.
/\
/ \
_(:srs:)_
hair looks martish... xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KTH on August 03, 2011, 10:08:38 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Dude, we know Lloyd wasn't in Brawl.
Besides, we were playing around.
i know he's not from brawl, but i was talking about his base...
*Lloyd released.*
awesome vertex it looks almost like that import over Wolf(i dont know the char but i know then i see a good vertex :D)
you become much better since then you made Gotenks :D
why have u nuled the hair's normals??? did it look bad?
i mean, how it is now, u dont see the hair's shape because its a solid color...
anyway, it looks really good, and yes, uve gotten a lot better ^^
Lloyd's looking awesome :laugh:
your vertexes are getting better
"Holy Cow!"
*downloads*
That looks pretty damn good! I mean really.
Now people are probably give me a reason why I should PSA him...
This is super awesome ^3^ Looks very nice. Hair is solid even though the texture is also quite solid ^3^ I love it ^3^
Seriously. Unless you make the hair more detailed, it looks awful. Same with his outfit.
Quote from: Velen on August 06, 2011, 11:57:49 PM
Seriously. Unless you make the hair more detailed, it looks awful. Same with his outfit.
Oh shut up, whine whine whine, please, I'd like to see YOU do better...
Anyway...
I'd much much much rather have Zelos...
But, this looks like a dang import, very nice job with this. :)
KTH, Lloyd seriously looks great.
Almost exactly like the import model.
Very nice job indeed.
Quote from: ds22 on August 07, 2011, 12:46:41 AM
KTH, Lloyd seriously looks great.
Almost exactly like the import model.
Very nice job indeed.
This. Not a word less. =)
Quote from: Velen on August 06, 2011, 11:57:49 PM
Seriously. Unless you make the hair more detailed, it looks awful. Same with his outfit.
Picky much?
It looks great, IMO.
Quote from: Velen on August 06, 2011, 11:57:49 PM
Seriously. Unless you make the hair more detailed, it looks awful. Same with his outfit.
what the hell man. ur such a downer. what is with u always insulting other peoples work or arguing everything?? lloyd looks perfect. id love to see you do better. theres a difference between "critisism" and "being rude". you're the rude one.
looking at the screenshots, the hair does need a little work, but it's not critically bad.
The texture needs to look a little more cell-shaded, not too cartoony like WindWaker, but more like the TOS games.
I'm glad somebody finally made him over pit and not an import or something glitchy. Pit has an Amazing filesize limit, so if I get better at animating, I'll probably get started on this after I finish dark super sonic.
Quote from: Segtendo on August 07, 2011, 01:30:50 AM
Picky much?
It looks great, IMO.
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 07, 2011, 01:37:18 AM
what the hell man. ur such a downer. what is with u always insulting other peoples work or arguing everything?? lloyd looks perfect. id love to see you do better. theres a difference between "critisism" and "being rude". you're the rude one.
Well played, both of you. :P
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 07, 2011, 12:42:22 AM
Oh shut up, whine whine whine, please, I'd like to see YOU do better...
Anyway...
I'd much much much rather have Zelos...
But, this looks like a dang import, very nice job with this. :)
The hair is literally a BLOCK COLOR. No detail WHATSOEVER.
You can't even tell the shape of the hair this way. Even Dr.Panda's Ragna the Bloodedge's hair isn't without some kind of detail, it's just too stretched to show any, and it looks like a block color. I doubt that is the case with this.
Vyse edit: removed flaming
(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Themes/efsane/images/warnwarn.gif) Flaming
Llloyd looks really good, i might remove the import to get this epic piece of work. The texture is a little unmapped but i understand that since deep model editing can really unmap the texture, and it can be extremely hard to fix.
Just hoping someone makes a Lloyd psa/sfx for pit. :-\
Quote from: Velen on August 07, 2011, 03:43:14 AM
Well EXCUSE ME for deviating from popular opinion, you damn sheep!
I'm so sorry to ruin your entire day by just saying what's true about something.[/sarcasm]
Same to you, Nanobuds and Segtendo.
The hair is literally a BLOCK COLOR. No detail WHATSOEVER.
You can't even tell the shape of the hair this way. Even Dr.Panda's Ragna the Bloodedge's hair isn't without some kind of detail, it's just too stretched to show any, and it looks like a block color. I doubt that is the case with this.
-but if you want to be a bunch of sheep and hop on the bandwagon, be my guest, only proves to me you try to have a different opinion whenever it's something that doesn't blind your eyes with rose-tinted lenses.
Seriously. No artistic sense. Whatsoever.
Sounds like flaming.
Well amazing Lloyd KTH. Too bad hair shares the Shader1 with the body so it had to get nulled too :srs:
I do have to agree that the texturing could use some work, he looks out of place... But, the flaming isn't necessary Velen.
I don't normally make posts like this but, Wow... What is going on here?
I understand your trying to make a point about the non shaded hair, But that doesn't mean you have to out-right say the entire thing is awful. Not to mention the un-neccesary flaming in the post you made AFTER your previous one. Some things need to be kept to themselves. If we like it, SO WHAT. It's not like you're trying to improve these things yourself ya know.
At least most of us here are understanding enough that someone on the interwebz has spent a lot of they're time and effort on something few people can do... and kindly uploaded it for us.
Pit's model is not exactly the easiest thing to work with... ESPECIALLY model wise, plus texturing these things afterwards is a real pain in the neck.
Great job KTH! Now I have yet another awesome Pit vertex to add to my Brawlz!
Did he just call him a [censored]ing sheep? :srs:
Anyway, KTH man, Lloyd looks great, but he is beyond epic in game once you try him out.
[censored] I don't even know the series at all, but I love playing as him.
This has got to be your best hack yet man. Amazing job!
THANK YOU for making Lloyd Irving on Pit! It was one of my most highly requested hacks. Thank you very much!
Very,very good job KTH.
Lloyd is phenomenal for a sec I thought It was a port.
Quote from: Dio on August 07, 2011, 09:13:23 AM
Lloyd is phenomenal for a sec I thought It was a port.
Same here. I though at first that it was an update for the port over wolf (which it needs, the thing is just full of odd glitches). Great vertex man. *ghets*
Wow,
this Lloyd looks way better then the imported model :laugh:
Now must have a moveset :af:
@Velen
Your post was really not necessary at all. I'm all up for constructive criticism, but saying "the hack looks awful" is really not fair at all and just makes you sound like a [censored]. It's clear that KTH did put some time into making it, there are some really nice model edits there and it's his first proper Pit vertex too. Whilst yes, of course it could be better, but at least have the decency to give credit where credit is due.
Anyways, onto the actual hack itself, it looks very nice KTH. The model is pretty dang accurate and it replicates the ToS visual style very well. At first when I saw the thumbnail I thought you had imported the model XD However, I do still think it could use a little more detail in places such as the hair and there's a bit of stretching on the collar and clipping with the belt but otherwise it's very nice.
You're right. That was wrong of me. I lashed out for no reason at all.
-and honestly, considering how good of a day I'd had, I don't know why I lashed out, or why seeing the Lloyd model set me off. Maybe it's because I was comparing it to the appearance of the original model import in it's entirety or what not. I dunoo...
-Now I'll go back and look at it again, and give a fairer critique.
EDIT: Even better, I'll use it in game before I critique it.
Velen, calm yourself. Be more respectful to his hard work, will you? This obviously wasn't some random idea that took 2 seconds of pulling and twisting to do. Vertexing Pit successfully is no small feat.
Honestly, just calling something straight-up awful isn't the way to give feedback. If you have a point to make, do it in a more sophisticated, considerate and thoughtful manner while respecting the person receiving feedback. Don't outright demotivate and insult them or their work.
Back to Lloyd...Basically everything Silent said. I thought you had gotten the model from ToS2 and successfully make it work on Pit or something, but wow...He really just needs a little more detail and shading. Vertex wise, he's definitely right on the mark.
Absolutely outstanding. Great job, KTH.
Edit: Well, okay then. Late as usual, I am. - -
Okay, here is my critique after using the model in game.
Visually, and from afar, it looks great, but there are a lot of strange things going on with Pits attacks, which I assume have to do with disabled bones, but those can be fixed via PSA and animation fixes.
The model indeed looks almos tlike a complete model import from afar, but upon closer inspection, there are some problems, all caused by the fact that well...it's Pit.
The shoulders for one thing seem to have a hole in them or something, and the belts look very weird as they are up close while animated, but it's not something you really notice too much unless you pause the game and zoom in.
Earlier I bashed it on the textures lack of detail, but it's obvious to me this was done with a purpose: to hide those things.
Still, it's a fantastic job for a Lloyd on Pit, but I could see this using a V2 revamp somewhere down the line. Namely for his swords and fixing the vertex a bit in order to try to solve animation issues that can't be fixed with animations alone.
Good Job, KTH...and sorry for my horrid attitude last night.
why there's only long texts in that page ? :srs:
I have to agree on the texture discussion, it needs a bit more detail. The vertex is great though.
And the color is too dull (for me). Personally, I didn't like the dull colors in DotNW. Do you mind if I make recolors some time in the near future KTH? (I don't mind the color, but I prefer the brighter red color.)
@ Velen: Horrid is putting it mildly >_>
[/ sarcastic imput on previous arguments]
I honestly think the texture itself is fine, but it does need to have a more "crisp" look to it, like a little bit of a mix between anime and cell shaded. Agreed on the hair texture too but not really needed for a V1 of it. Maybe if it got revamped in the future.
Also agreed on the brighter red, it seemed to really bring out Lloyd's character a little, he seemed a bit tamer in TOS2. Course he wasn't in the same emotional storm as he was in TOS (What with the whole "Luke skywalker" plot bunny and all =_=;) but still. Might've been cause of the change in VA too, but meh...
I just want you to let you know this...
But Lloyd got 126 downloads on the first day! Truly awesome!
lol so velen thinks im a sheep....
baaaa
ok well im not home so i cant test it in game yet... but i am very excited to use it. great work KTH!!
baaa
Quote from: GameWatching on August 07, 2011, 03:46:48 PM
why there's only long texts in that page ? :srs:
This made me LOL too much.
finally great megaman vertex
Sweet Jesus Megaman looks incredible! You should talk to EternalYoshi so he can make it compatible with his moveset!
>.>
Megaman released.
Quote from: KTH on August 07, 2011, 11:53:28 PM
>.>
Megaman released.
Yes he is, and he looks great. XD
I must once again add it would be great to see this compatible with Yoshi's PSA.
its awful the texture isnt detailed enuf
[/sarcasm]
megaman looks great, too bad i have marth ported over ness :oshi:
Nice improvement. I do find it odd you nulled the Smash Ball eyes, but it is a great update nonetheless.
@Nanobuds: Oh hush up about it already. Geeze, and people think I don't know how to let stuff go. :srs:
@Mega Man:
While the improvements are apparent, I still think Megaman can use some improvement in terms of his body shape.
Okay, yes, there are limitations, and I am not denying KTH's work and effort here, and this version is much better visually than the last one (I.E the nulled normals), but, to be bluntly honest, I compare it to these.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-and by that I mean I am literally comparing it side by side with the official art, and I still see room for improvement. Namely in his disproportionate body build in comparison to the official art, and the fact the right arm could be a normal arm while something else (a separate polygon on the model, or an article) could act as the Mega Buster model, instead of having a misshapen cylinder for a buster.
That, and yes, I think this one's texture could also use a tad more detail, namely a slight metallic effect would suit it well.
-but despite my criticisms: Good job KTH.
u are using the normal nulling too much...
it has a pretty negative part: it takes away life...
seriously, what u do is make it completely anti-shadowing... which is weird... the cool thing about normals, is that u could add a block coor, and it would look good because of automatic shading... but without the normals... thats gone.
now, about he hack in particular, its a pretty good improvement ^^
a lot less nessier, which is always good and awesome.
Are you suggesting that he use the Homerun bat As the buster while the Right arm is normal or something?
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on August 08, 2011, 01:05:34 AM
Are you suggesting that he use the Homerun bat As the buster while the Right arm is normal or something?
Yes. Why?
Megaman looks nice. It's definitely better than before. And I think using the bat the arm cannon isn't a bad idea tbh. Because normally Megaman has both free arms and his buster comes up only when it's needed.
Though personally I prefer his battle network look but that's just me.
Sounds good, but you would have to reattach the bat and alter what bone it's attached to for it to move or work correctly.
IIRC, it's Attached to his right hand or RHaveN bone. It needs to be reattached to his Right Arm for it to not look terrible.
...You know...A thought just came to me...
Mega Man vertex on Pit?
I can see how it all works in my head right now. Pit would also be perfect for Bass, cause his wings could be used for an Alternate model for the Treble Boost.
Quote from: Velen on August 08, 2011, 02:34:03 AM
...You know...A thought just came to me...
Mega Man vertex on Pit?
I can see how it all works in my head right now. Pit would also be perfect for Bass, cause his wings could be used for an Alternate model for the Treble Boost.
I think a Megaman Volnutt would work nicely on Pit.
And glad I'm thinking the same with Bass.
Quote from: Segtendo on August 08, 2011, 02:35:24 AM
I think a Megaman Volnutt would work nicely on Pit.
And glad I'm thinking the same with Bass.
Mega Man Classic would also be perfect for Pit. Remember his MvC1, 2 and Mega Man 7 and 8 incarnations?
Here is how I imagine this:
Pit's hair is turned into Mega's helmet, the rings on Pit's right arm become the earpieces on the side the helmet, the body is made, get rid of all of his toga except for any necessary parts. His Laurels become the light blue embossings on his helmet (the blue square and the rectangle that curves over the helmet) either that or some other part of his outfit that does not move. Use something Pit has and vertex it into the Buster, and if necessary, reattach it to his right arm.
I could see Bass being a problem on Pit though. Cause you have two-three main problems.
1. What would you use to make his helmet, and keep in mind his fins are different from Bass.EXE's
2. What would you use yo make the shoulder armor, let alone Bass' chestplate and buster?
3. Would you have enough polygons to mess around to have everything you need to make him?
It's too bad I have no talent for vertexing at all, or I might try to pull it off myself.
Geez people, what's with all the aggressiveness towards KTH's hacks? He's amazing at what he does, and you're being pretty rude and kinda nit-picky. Yes, it's flawed, but even Beyond's hacks have flaws, and yet he gets unreal praise. So come on, at least say some things you LIKE about the hacks before bashing it. It's called constructive criticism.
Quote from: Velen on August 08, 2011, 02:48:37 AM
Mega Man Classic would also be perfect for Pit. Remember his MvC1, 2 and Mega Man 7 and 8 incarnations?
True. He was pretty tall in those games.
Quote from: Dark Aura on August 08, 2011, 02:50:17 AM
Geez people, what's with all the aggressiveness towards KTH's hacks? He's amazing at what he does, and you're being pretty rude and kinda nit-picky. Yes, it's flawed, but even Beyond's hacks have flaws, and yet he gets unreal praise. So come on, at least say some things you LIKE about the hacks before bashing it. It's called constructive criticism.
I wasn't being aggressive this time like I was the night before with Lloyd, where I blew my top over the lack of detail in the texture without any provocation (and I still wonder why the hell I blew up when I had had such a good day...) This time I was being true to my feelings on it, and comparing it to the source material (Mega Man Official Artworks).
Quote from: Velen on August 08, 2011, 02:55:20 AM
I wasn't being aggressive this time like I was the night before with Lloyd, where I blew my top over the lack of detail in the texture without any provocation (and I still wonder why the hell I blew up when I had had such a good day...) This time I was being true to my feelings on it, and comparing it to the source material (Mega Man Official Artworks).
Quote from: Velen on August 08, 2011, 02:55:20 AM
I wasn't being aggressive this time like I was the night before with Lloyd, where I blew my top over the lack of detail in the texture without any provocation (and I still wonder why the hell I blew up when I had had such a good day...) This time I was being true to my feelings on it, and comparing it to the source material (Mega Man Official Artworks).
I know, I'm talking about in-general when it comes to his hacks and the response they get. Your Mega review was a good example of good criticism.
Got to try Lloyd and Megaman.
I have to say, it's not bad, but it's not good.
The texture used for the collar seems stretched.
I'm a little iffy with the body texture too.
The Megaman is a huge improvement from your old one. A texture like Dhargen's would've been nice, but this works just as well.
Megaman looks nice. Lloyd looks pretty cool too.
@Velen
If I may add/suggest. You might be able to use Ness's Backpack and vertex is to make the necessary parts to make Bass(Using the current MM as a base of course). Mainly his helmet ears and shoulder pads.
Once again, you'd have to change what bone it's attached to for it to not go out of place during animations.
Quote from: Segtendo on August 08, 2011, 03:51:42 AM
Got to try Lloyd and Megaman.
I have to say, it's not bad, but it's not good.
The texture used for the collar seems stretched.
I'm a little iffy with the body texture too.
I also notice a texture issue on his hand. specifically his left hand. under the exsphere, there's a skin texture that appears on the palm of the same hand. Plus, it's stretched on the palm of his left hand. I noticed this in Brawl Box.
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on August 08, 2011, 04:06:00 AM
Once again, you'd have to change what bone it's attached to for it to not go out of place during animations.
So much the better. So long as it's possible.
who are you and what you did to a real KTH
there is no way you become so good
first that True mario vertex then vertex over Pit (forgot his name) and now megaman V2 :D
@MarioDK: His name is in the title XD
Quote from: Mariodk on August 08, 2011, 04:25:07 AM
who are you and what you did to a real KTH
there is no way you become so good
first that True mario vertex then vertex over Pit (forgot his name) and now megaman V2 :D
Seriously, how much fail XD it IS in the title lolz
"Vertex over Pit" looks really awesome, wonder how he looks with the Sora PSA :3 I'll be getting this :D
First time I see your vertexes..... a long time ago.... I don´t like it....
.... But now....
Your Vertexes are great!!
Your "True Mario" is great! - Your Melee Characters too - I have seen Lloyd and Megaman -
I have to say......
"Love your newest works" :af: :af: :af: :af:
I´m a KTH Fanboy :af:
I think it's just me, but Mega-Man's eyelashes make him look like he's sleep deprived XD .
KTH, Whats your plans for next?
Do you revamp Kid Goku´s face or do you creat a new character?
Let me know what your making next :)
Are you still working on Crash Bandicoot?
revamp Kid Goku so i dont have to use import :D(maybe GT+transforms too :D)
(i still think it is possible to give him a tail but still not sure)
MarioDK,
I like your idea with GT Goku ;)
GT Goku doesn´t need a tail
Quote from: DJ Lowgey on August 08, 2011, 03:13:24 PM
KTH, Whats your plans for next?
Do you revamp Kid Goku´s face or do you creat a new character?
Let me know what your making next :)
Are you still working on Crash Bandicoot?
May I relive a dead topic too?
I wanted to know about N64 young link... How's it going?
It looks like you just stop working on it...
N64 Young Link have an export problem...
Can´t export the hairs I think.
KTH, I have another idea :)
Can you revamp your Raccoon Suit Mario?
In Classic Mario Style?
I love your True Mario and Raccoon Mario V2 would be cool for MarioDK´s SMBZ Mario PSA :angel:
I really like the Megaman and Lloyd you released KTH. I'm planning to make a sfx for that Lloyd as well using Symphonia II's voice clips once I complete Roy~Ike. Speaking of which, I have altered a new pac file that has the improvements for Roy, but I haven't gotten the charging flare blade sfx in yet.
Quote from: Kyubey on August 09, 2011, 12:25:56 AM
I really like the Megaman and Lloyd you released KTH. I'm planning to make a sfx for that Lloyd as well using Symphonia II's voice clips once I complete Roy~Ike. Speaking of which, I have altered a new pac file that has the improvements for Roy, but I haven't gotten the charging flare blade sfx in yet.
Symphonia 1 voices are better. Would you mind making a pack with those as well?
Well since all it really is, is just a another voice actor re-voicing the same lines then it shouldn't be to hard. Once I fix up Roy~Ike since KTH had requested that for a while from me.
Hey KTH, I noticed something while trying to animate Lloyd...
Did you change some of the bone placements or something?
Also I noticed this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
What did you do? I think the shifting of bones is causing the model to screw up animation wise. Well... At least for editing...
Animate the bones at the top of his arms the way you need to.
Those are the arms and what not.
But changing those change the model itself. Whenever I rotate the arm, it stretches out and goes out of place...
But using a normal Pit model... It works perfectly fine. So it has to be the Lloyd Model Specifically... I also tried with the Sora model. It works fine aswell.
Check that >.>
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2ufyrv7.png)
over who?
charizard. look at the wait pose
That looks very nice KTH!
And lol, you got it before star did. XD
Edit:
And I'd still like to know what you did to the Lloyd model for it to look like that.
First Groudon, then Kyogre, and now Rayquaza :af:
Looks really good so far KTH :D
Very well done, KTH.
good luck patching it. :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 09, 2011, 10:10:50 PMgood luck patching it. :P
But that's an exported preview.
Quote from: SmashClash on August 09, 2011, 10:11:53 PMBut that's an exported preview.
"beep beep beep beep"
WTF BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
srsly thats awesome
kth how many patches did that take? o.o
charizard is fairly easy to work with, as long as you dont touch his hands too much. and rayquazas hands are pretty much the same as zards. the other problem is his legs.... they take forever, you can still kind of see them in that preview but its not too noticable =]
gj KTH
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 09, 2011, 10:14:03 PM
"beep beep beep beep"
WTF BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
srsly thats awesome
kth how many patches did that take? o.o
25 Patchs.
Quote from: StarWaffle on August 09, 2011, 10:22:40 PM
charizard is fairly easy to work with, as long as you dont touch his hands too much. and rayquazas hands are pretty much the same as zards. the other problem is his legs.... they take forever, you can still kind of see them in that preview but its not too noticable =]
gj KTH
Wings was hard to export.
theres a wingless charizard in the vault tho.
pfft... it took me 136 patches for Tyranitar, though i edited the hands... :(
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 09, 2011, 10:52:10 PM
pfft... it took me 136 patches for Tyranitar, though i edited the hands... :(
Because i got another tecnhic >.>
v.v
Released.
Brilliant. *Makes a size mod too*
Rayquaza is fantastic and it's great with Groudon and Kyogre.
I'm not going to download him yet because his eyes somehow seem incorrect and he still has his flame on his tail.
yeah that flame needs to be removed...
dont you just need to rename the bone?
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 10, 2011, 01:39:30 AM
yeah that flame needs to be removed...
dont you just need to rename the bone?
Yes.
You rename the bone and then set it far away while the model is in t-stance.
Quote from: Segtendo on August 10, 2011, 01:41:10 AM
Yes.
You rename the bone and then set it far away while the model is in t-stance.
or you could just put it in the thickest part of his body and then make the size modifier 0.1?
I'm going to wait for a fire less version to come out before downloading. Hopefully a one-slot size mod comes out for it, though it's not a big deal.
Rayquaza looks awesome, can't wait ot try him out, though I'm going to have to wait because my disc is scratched.
its a shame rayquaza is on charizard :S i like charizard but if someone makes a psa for it i will try it out xD seems good enough as a vertex
Why are the wing bones all scaled to 0?
Because I reverted them to scale 1 and in both BBox and ingame I didn't notice any difference whatsoever.
Currently, i did to delete the fire.
But i didn't did to fix the grab glitch.
Whatever you do, never scale things down to 0.
In the worst case, scale it down to 0,001 or something like that.
(http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5272/funnyrayquazathing.png)
Joo funnee mang.
Work on a new character (DBZ this time).
*Knows what epic character it is*
DBZ? I approve. =)
I look forward to seeing who this DBZ character is... XD
looking forward to that dbz character. :>.>:
Can't wait to see the muscles finalized after you showed me since you said you had a plan for him.
waiting for "insert DBZ char. KTh making" :D also know who it is
dont even say what char. before uploaded
no previews before uploaded or you get spam from ppl like you know who on my Request thread and you know who that reporting on Brawlvault
and you know who that got warned/Muted each time he is un-warned/ un-muted
dont want this thread to be Spam thread like Beyond´s
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2ir3xon.png)
Is that..... Mankey? :O
Quote from: KTH on August 13, 2011, 10:09:27 PM
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2ir3xon.png)
You should put on Ash's hat foir teh lolz.
Yea
Mankey! FUKING SMART!
Mankey! [censored] yeah bro!
It's already exported too, so that's great. Obviously not done yet..
Quote from: Segtendo on August 13, 2011, 10:11:42 PM
You should put on Ash's hat foir teh lolz.
The best idea I've heard all week.
great work on this one, seriously, it looks great!
now u only need a primeape...
If Mankey was a succes, i make "maybe" Primeape.
Quote from: KTH on August 13, 2011, 10:09:27 PM
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2ir3xon.png)
good idea kth, diddy has been lacking good vertexes.
only flaw i see right now is his ear... one is perfect, but the other...
That Mankey looks boss. If that turns out well, I might PSA it sometime... Really, he deserves it.
Quote from: jokekid on August 13, 2011, 10:29:54 PM
only flaw i see right now is his ear... one is perfect, but the other...
Change your eyes.
Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 13, 2011, 10:43:34 PM
That Mankey looks boss. If that turns out well, I might PSA it sometime... Really, he deserves it.
There's also a badass Electabuz over diddy kong made by the number 1 pokemon vertexer guy on here....
Quote from: KTH on August 13, 2011, 10:53:40 PM
Change your eyes.
am i supposed to be offended now??? or are u the one offended... i probably misunderstood that reply... anyway look at this:
(http://i.imgur.com/OT3De.png) (http://imgur.com/OT3De)
Quote from: jokekid on August 13, 2011, 11:07:18 PM
am i supposed to be offended now??? or are u the one offended... i probably misunderstood that reply... anyway look at this:
(http://i.imgur.com/OT3De.png) (http://imgur.com/OT3De)
i just see the texture is a bit messed up... thats it
well, thats what i was saying... sorry for nothing...
Quote from: jokekid on August 13, 2011, 11:07:18 PM
am i supposed to be offended now??? or are u the one offended... i probably misunderstood that reply... anyway look at this:
(http://i.imgur.com/OT3De.png) (http://imgur.com/OT3De)
Omg, why you makes angry you so fast. i just said : Open your eyes. It nothing.
And about that i know and it's a effect of sight. It's perfect in game.
well, in my eyes... if u say open ur eyes, ur saying i cant see whats in front of me... which is kinda disrespectful... sorry for ranting, though ^.^
lol
I have both eyes open, and I can clearly see what Joke was talking about...
but really...that's like....something you wouldnt notice unless you were actually looking for it (pausing the game and zooming in far enough) eh, it's kinda like Black Boo's din texture/vertex on ZSS. I noticed something small like this and was going to mention it, but I figured he just left it there cause he knew it was there.
If anyone wants to know what I found, I can make a quick picture of it from BB, but like I said, it's something small like manky's ear. So it's not really worth pointing it out XD I'm sure you could find it yourself anyway if you were bored enough :P
ON topic: Manky looks frickin epic man!
The only flaw I see is in the arms. If you look at a pic of Mankey:
(http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/mankey.jpg)
Notice how his arms and legs are bigger closer to his body, and as they extend, they gradually get thinner. Then where his paws are connected to his arms, they are more like those of a kitten's paws. They have a distinct shape to them.
Your Megaman2 and Lankey amaze me. Well Faught!
Awesome! I just got back from grocery shopping, to find that my favorite pig monkey made it to Brawl. This is the best Christmas ever! :happy:
Joking aside, it is a really neat texture+vertex, on Diddy Kong no less. Actually, alot of the pokemon textures+vertexes that's been released have been really superb with quality to match. Some might need tiny tweaks, but all in all there not bad in my eyes.
Mankey (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21528) turned out very nice!
mankey looks good except it looks like he has something riping its face in the middle of the body otherwise it is preety good
awesome Monkey Mankey :D
good to see more 1st. gen pokemons vertexs
Good job KTH, now we can have no more Diddy Kong :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
What is with the secret Dragonball character you want to make?
Quote from: DJ Lowgey on August 14, 2011, 11:22:42 AM
Good job KTH, now we can have no more Diddy Kong :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
What is with the secret Dragonball character you want to make?
SS3 Goomba..... that's who...
Quote from: Bender on August 14, 2011, 12:34:58 PM
you mean SSj4 Bowser :D
no no SS3 goomba would be even more epic XD
Or fusion dance with mario and bowser O_o; *hides in corner*
I already know the fusion of luigi and peach <_<
Boys go crazy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hey KTH, I have made a complete pack for your True Mario.
It includes csp, icons, battle portrite and recolors ;)
Hope you like it
Restart Young Link OoT
Good to hear! Can't wait.
KTH did you export the gotenks model?
Great news to hear :D
also, I just downloaded Mankey and its EPIC!
Quote from: KTH on August 14, 2011, 05:18:47 PMRestart Young Link OoT
KTH please upload Gotenks
Quote from: TBM on August 15, 2011, 08:59:41 PMKTH did you export the gotenks model?
Quote from: TBM on August 15, 2011, 09:31:06 PMKTH please upload Gotenks
I know you are trying to help, but please don't spam the same thing to him. I will ask him if needed.
Young Link OoT released.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21583
awesome hack is awesome :D
Quote from: KTH on August 16, 2011, 07:18:54 PMYoung Link OoT released. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21583
Nice! Goes good with N64 Mario. =D
Amazing job KTH, it looks exactly like the one from OoT. ;)
OH MY GOS---
Sorry i didnt finish that, i had to go change my pants
that hack is EPIC!
OoT Young Link made me smile XD Though I think the hands could be actual hands rather than....well....stumps. Even in the N64 games he had hands, they just had no rigged fingers. See here to see what I mean:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Apart from that it's excellent XD
This not really a hand. This a patatoes :p
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 16, 2011, 08:50:27 PMOoT Young Link made me smile XD Though I think the hands could be actual hands rather than....well....stumps. Even in the N64 games he had hands, they just had no rigged fingers. See here to see what I mean: Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Apart from that it's excellent XD
This ^
aside from that it looks like you imported it straight from ocarina of time. ;)
Quote from: SmashClash on August 16, 2011, 07:21:40 PM
Nice! Goes good with N64 Mario. =D
I agree =D !!!
good job KTH :3
:'( Its beautiful........
Dude by releasing OoT Young Link you made my day, i think it looks good in Brawl, Thanks for releasing it KTH. ^^
So Awesome :happy:
Thanks for making this man
Good job on Ocarina of Time Link! :)
Thank you all for the comment.
One of the best vertexes in the vault.
Your skillz will be better and better ;)
I only have 1 problem with Y.Link. He doesn't have a whole lot of emotion just his regular face and him screaming, which pops up to much in my opinion. So I was wondering, where did you get his textures? I kinda wanna fix it.
I don't have change the .pac; Put the texture of the .pcs on the .pac.
or open the pcs in brawlbox, uncompress and save as pac...
Quote from: KTH on August 17, 2011, 01:26:51 PM
I don't have change the .pac; Put the texture of the .pcs on the .pac.
Or use this: http://www.mediafire.com/?ctwyznzmnym
Put the .pcs in the folder then drop the pcs onto lz77 something and let the file run, DO NOT CLOSE THE COMMAND PROMPT!!! Otherwise the .pcs.out will NOT work. When it's done rename the pcs.out to .pac and you're done.
You should use that for Samus, Bowser, Zelda, PKMN Trainer and such at the very least since they're transforming characters.
??? What are you guys talking about? Where those directed toward me
(http://i55.tinypic.com/13zr5sy.png)
WTF i do.
:patrick:
(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Themes/efsane/images/warnwarn.gif) Spamming: Posting worthless topics or messages that contribute nothing to the topic of the forum or thread.
Examples: posts that consist of just emoticon(s)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d131/ChronoExplosion/th_sonicwarn.png) (http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d131/ChronoExplosion/sonicwarn.png)
You did that Blaze thing over Mario just like all Sonic fanboys wanted.
Get ready for 3 million downloads.
Quote from: KTH on August 17, 2011, 11:22:04 PM
(http://i55.tinypic.com/13zr5sy.png)
WTF i do.
Thanks, i didnt want to sleep tonight anyway...
...5 hours i make it now, i never have stop.
Quote from: KTH on August 17, 2011, 11:22:04 PM
(http://i55.tinypic.com/13zr5sy.png)
WTF i do.
:patrick:i think...i think i wont will sleep tonight 0_0(just kidding)
Blaze is staring into my soul @_@
Camonsters: did u check kth's thread recently
darkshadedxxx: No
Camonsters: as in the past 20 min
darkshadedxxx: Why?
Camonsters: http://i55.tinypic.com/13zr5sy.png
Start Photo Sharing
darkshadedxxx: OWO
darkshadedxxx: OUT OF MARIO?!
Camonsters: yeah
darkshadedxxx: Hold on whilst I go and kiss him
-Kisses-
Rofl XD
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 17, 2011, 11:36:59 PM
Camonsters: did u check kth's thread recently
darkshadedxxx: No
Camonsters: as in the past 20 min
darkshadedxxx: Why?
Camonsters: http://i55.tinypic.com/13zr5sy.png
Start Photo Sharing
darkshadedxxx: OWO
darkshadedxxx: OUT OF MARIO?!
Camonsters: yeah
darkshadedxxx: Hold on whilst I go and kiss him
-Kisses-
Rofl XD
Of course you would post that in here. :D
Blaze looks epic though KTH. Perfect timing with Silver psa being released around the same time.
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 17, 2011, 11:36:59 PM
Camonsters: did u check kth's thread recently
darkshadedxxx: No
Camonsters: as in the past 20 min
darkshadedxxx: Why?
Camonsters: http://i55.tinypic.com/13zr5sy.png
Start Photo Sharing
darkshadedxxx: OWO
darkshadedxxx: OUT OF MARIO?!
Camonsters: yeah
darkshadedxxx: Hold on whilst I go and kiss him
-Kisses-
Rofl XD
....wut? lol
I see a new project for us!
Mother of God!!! :patrick: Thats over Mario??
You certainly outdone yourself this time ;D
So awesome KTH
Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 17, 2011, 11:39:57 PM
I see a new project for us!
well of course we will have PSA project in the not so far future xD
well i ment for me, darkshade, and other ppl
I lol'd at "WTF I do"
Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 17, 2011, 11:52:55 PM
well i ment for me, darkshade, and other ppl
So did he =P
Blaze made out of Mario!?
Astounding KTH ^3^
Woah... Blaze over Mario??? I can tell someone will make a voice pack for her.
(Blaze with Mario's voice = win?)
I've seen better, when I glimsed into the future 20 years from now! That looks awesome! :happy:
why over Mario that means PSA over Mario :( and the only two i can´t replace no matter what is Mario/Luigi (not even a single slot vertex if it is not a vertex/powerup of Mario/Luigi)
Thiz done... i'm bored, my [censored]ing eyes. >.<
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2chs02h.png)
Quote from: KTH on August 18, 2011, 04:45:23 AM
Thiz done... i'm bored, my [censored]ing eyes. >.<
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2chs02h.png)
so friggin´ awesome!
Quote from: Gotenks on August 18, 2011, 04:44:37 AM
why over Mario that means PSA over Mario :( and the only two i can´t replace no matter what is Mario/Luigi (not even a single slot vertex if it is not a vertex/powerup of Mario/Luigi)
you can still use it without a PSA, mario throws fireballz and has fire attacks
Quote from: . on August 18, 2011, 04:46:07 AMso friggin´ awesome! you can still use it without a PSA, mario throws fireballz and has fire attacks
all vertex slot is full and SMBZ mario got non Fire attacks
but the PSA can fit for Amy with hammer attacks :D
YOu're not obligate to put a PSA for Mario, you know.
Quote from: KTH on August 18, 2011, 04:52:02 AM
YOu're not obligate to put a PSA for Mario, you know.
he likes his own PSA... me too , and i will use blaze, even if the moveset dosnt fit :af2:
Someone can do a port if he want.
KJP do Silver on Falco, Sam on Ness.
Quote from: KTH on August 18, 2011, 04:56:10 AM
Someone can do a port if he want.
KJP do Silver on Falco, Sam on Ness.
Exactly. Just because there's a PSA for someone doesn't mean everyone uses it. I don't use a PSA for Mario most of the time.
Anyways, Blaze looks Phenomenal KTH.
I like you Blaze but I don´t use it because I´m a MarioFan :)
Blaze is good but your other projects are better ;)
Love your Oot Young Link sooo much :af: :af: :af:
It's looking great! lol
Never thought I'd see Blaze over Mario, and it's actually kinda fitting moveset-wise.
Quote from: br3compactor on August 18, 2011, 11:37:52 AM
Never thought I'd see Blaze over Mario, and it's actually kinda fitting moveset-wise.
^This basically, i really had to look twice to see it was Mario. Really cool :D
Quote from: Celsius on August 18, 2011, 11:39:36 AM
^This basically, i really had to look twice to see it was Mario. Really cool :D
lol, even with the pose? xD
Quote from: br3compactor on August 18, 2011, 11:41:29 AM
lol, even with the pose? xD
I know the pose was Mario's but i mean the body and such itself, that was really hard to see.
The animation gave it away though xD
KTH, where did you get Young Links textures?
lol
Time for Blaze to save Silver from the giant Dr turtle kings XD
atleast there is a Almost Blaze like PSA over Mario :D
Fire Mario (The moveset) (if ppl can life with SMBZ fireball on N-B and etc.)
^
I'l do the pic with this.
(http://i51.tinypic.com/357j713.jpg)
the vertex can use a revamp but for now it is really good :D
Sonic char. not over Sonic is really hard to do i guess
This isn't finish :
- ds22's hair fix
- Null Normal
- Eyes yellow tecnhic
- Face damage Fix
Quote from: KTH on August 18, 2011, 02:25:31 PM
This isn't finish :
- ds22's hair fix
- Null Normal
- Eyes yellow tecnhic
- Face damage Fix
Before I saw this post, I thought "He'll need to null the normals," but I see you're aware of that.
Blaze looks great. Nice job :af:
Blaze on Mario is somewhat unexpected, at least by my visuals.
It's looking very nice :D
Can't wait to see it finished.
I'm so excited,
and KTH - How is my kissing? ;)
Bahahahaha
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 18, 2011, 05:22:28 PM
I'm so excited,
and KTH - How is my kissing? ;)
Bahahahaha
Pretty good.
But i prefer the girl kiss :srs:
Quote from: KTH on August 18, 2011, 06:31:42 PM
Pretty good.
But i prefer the girl kiss :srs:
XD I'll take that and run with it.
Rofl
Great, Blaze, KTH!
Quote from: KTH on August 18, 2011, 02:11:59 PM
^
I'l do the pic with this.
(http://i51.tinypic.com/357j713.jpg)
What in blazes?! <--terrible pun <.<
Seriously, she looks awesome in-game and surely even better with the normals nulled
blaze looks awesome!
I can't even imagine how long that took. It's an utter and complete transformation from what Mario use to look like. Bravo KTH! :D
(http://i52.tinypic.com/e8391f.jpg)
awesome :D
Nice Blaze KTH :af:
SOMEONE FINALLY DID BLAZE XD
Now we just need Captain basilix for aniverges psa...
hmmm....*stabs at KTH* XD
Quote from: KTH on August 19, 2011, 06:18:33 PM
(http://i52.tinypic.com/e8391f.jpg)
-Eyes fall out-
Too. Much. Awesome.
cant believe that was mario, nice job kth. looks like a damn sonic vertex, this i will get for sure.
hmm... now what to use for the SMBZ Mario PSA for her...
^ That giant fireball from the fire Mario costumes?
This was Mario!? This must've taken endless hours of work to complete! Incredible job with the vertex, and keep up the great work!
"Endless hours" aka about a week (maybe less) :srs:
Vertexes really don't take that long comparative to some other hacks. Unless the vertexer runs into a load of problems with patching and exporting, that's when it starts to get slow.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 20, 2011, 07:54:29 AM
"Endless hours" aka about a week (maybe less) :srs:
Vertexes really don't take that long comparative to some other hacks. Unless the vertexer runs into a load of problems with patching and exporting, that's when it starts to get slow.
lol, dont be angry about choosing PSA as ur hacking ability... xDDD joking here.
but yeah, if u get into the thing of vertexing great changes, u get used to it, and get capable of pulling it off in a few hours...
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 20, 2011, 07:54:29 AM
"Endless hours" aka about a week (maybe less) :srs:
Vertexes really don't take that long comparative to some other hacks. Unless the vertexer runs into a load of problems with patching and exporting, that's when it starts to get slow.
Tis true, but patching as you say.. it can halt everything you've just worked on to a complete stop..
x.x
Anyways KTH really looking forward to a release, great job =P
*pokes Darkshade with the stick of awesomness* >=D
*pokes again* XD
...
I'm getting bored with this...
*pokes Darkshade with stick of holy [censored]* XP
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 20, 2011, 07:54:29 AM
"Endless hours" aka about a week (maybe less) :srs:
Vertexes really don't take that long comparative to some other hacks. Unless the vertexer runs into a load of problems with patching and exporting, that's when it starts to get slow.
Depending what quality you want. Look at Pik, his vertex hacks are amazing and take long periods of time. And I have not seen any other hacker who's quality comes out as good as Pik. But, Beyond and Starwaffle are getting pretty close recently. Regardless, great job so far on Blaze. Defiantly a insta-download ;D
*Put a Recycle Bin*
recycling bin took me to the mediafire home page
It took me to Mediafire :srs:
But not his bin link.
yes finally someone made blaze
lol, it sends me to my own mediafire folder... >.<
BLAZE!!!!!!!!!
let me guess her jewel is her yellow eye?
Regardless, I would understand little about vertex hacks. To turn Mario into a Sonic character would mean accomplishing quite a great feat.
It is indeed,
It's also strange that it was Mario..
it's like video game blasphemy XD
Anyways I love it, extremely hyped.
Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 20, 2011, 02:07:37 PM
Depending what quality you want. Look at Pik, his vertex hacks are amazing and take long periods of time. And I have not seen any other hacker who's quality comes out as good as Pik. But, Beyond and Starwaffle are getting pretty close recently. Regardless, great job so far on Blaze. Defiantly a insta-download ;D
No, Pik's hacks take ages because he procrastinates LOADS. Despite the overall process taking months, he doesn't actually develop the hack constantly during that time. And I'm not going to debate about who makes better stuff. They're all so fantastic it really doesn't matter.
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 21, 2011, 02:39:23 AMIt is indeed, It's also strange that it was Mario.. it's like video game blasphemy XD Anyways I love it, extremely hyped.
in the SuperSonicBrosBrawl Page didn't you post that you would make Blaze over Mario?
Quote from: KTH on August 20, 2011, 03:29:38 PM
*Put a Recycle Bin*
Can you fix the Recycle Bin?
Heh, does anyone have any tips on shaping boobs from a male character? =_= *is trying to make a female pit*
It's actually...sorta turning out okay so far, not quite good enough for a preview yet :P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 23, 2011, 01:55:09 AM
Heh, does anyone have any tips on shaping boobs from a male character? =_= *is trying to make a female pit*
It's actually...sorta turning out okay so far, not quite good enough for a preview yet :P
I believe there's a female Pit somewhere on the Vault.
And besides, this isn't the place to ask :srs:
Quote from: Segtendo on August 23, 2011, 01:57:10 AM
I believe there's a female Pit somewhere on the Vault.
And besides, this isn't the place to ask :srs:
There is, I've seen it on the vault, but just look at this image :srs:
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9927/pitbt.png
Only thing that looks female is the lips and the hair =_=;
I don't see no breasts there, and pits like 13-15 years old, so I think "she" would be old enough to have them. And no, they won't be oversized...
I'm asking here cause KTH turned Mario into a female character and reltivally well.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 23, 2011, 02:04:31 AM
There is, I've seen it on the vault, but just look at this image :srs:
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9927/pitbt.png
Only thing that looks female is the lips and the hair =_=;
I don't see no breasts there, and pits like 13-15 years old, so I think "she" would be old enough to have them. And no, they won't be oversized...
I'm asking here cause KTH turned Mario into a female character and reltivally well.
its a great transformation, since not only the lips and hair ar different, but also the face shape, is made more feminine, and honestly, i dont think ur version would look better than that one just becuse of some boobs...
Quote from: jokekid on August 23, 2011, 12:59:27 PM
its a great transformation, since not only the lips and hair ar different, but also the face shape, is made more feminine, and honestly, i dont think ur version would look better than that one just becuse of some boobs...
Well, I'm really just turning him into an OC over pit who's a girl *sideglance*
I never said mine was going to be 'better' either in any way, I just figured I'd make one in case someone wanted an actual female version.(Like I said, he is old enough to have breasts if he was a she ) I'm not touching the face any, but I'm doing what I can. I'll probably use the arm rings for earrings...
Damn. Blaze was already done but she got some problem...
Quote from: KTH on August 24, 2011, 12:18:10 AM
Damn. Blaze was already done but she got some problem...
:oshi: what happened?
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 24, 2011, 12:30:07 AM
:oshi: what happened?
^ this, is it a glitch with the normals nulling or a glitch with animations.
Animation Glitch.
Blaze Wait1 was on the ground and the can't run and walk slowly.
Quote from: KTH on August 24, 2011, 12:34:18 AMAnimation Glitch. Blaze Wait1 was on the ground and the can't run and walk slowly.
re-enable some bones you disabled, if you disabled any important chest or body bones, then thats likely the case.
I've do this but nothing change. That cause to the fix of snoopy.
it's because of moving the EyeYellowM bone to always show. it was kind of picky as to where it wanted to go. the other bones i moved didn't cause any issues.
Quote from: snoopy on August 24, 2011, 12:48:47 AM
it's because of moving the EyeYellowM bone to always show. it was kind of picky as to where it wanted to go. the other bones i moved didn't cause any issues.
Before having the eye fix that I did it didn't work.
well, i found a bone for the EyeYellowM to be on that doesn't cause animation issues. i sent the file to KTH already.
Yeah, and it's perfect. Thank you very much.
glad i could help. this is probably the best Mario vertex i've seen in a long while.
Thank you, dude. :]
Awesome news. So it's fixed, if that's what I'm understanding? Congrats and great vertex. :D
Thank you Smashclash but it's not already done. I need to fix the Null Normal and it's not easy apparently...For the eyes.
Damn, she's already done but i've do the null normal on the eyes on this not worked in game.
*Released*
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21843
Awesome! :D
Just saw the release, very nice job KTH!
I just saw this as well... from what the pictures show, it looks quite good, though... I think the texture quality is a bit lacking.
And... is anybody else having problems opening the model viewer of this in BrawlBox? When I try doing this, it causes BrawlBox to crash.
Quote from: Calamitas on August 24, 2011, 07:34:30 PM
I just saw this as well... from what the pictures show, it looks quite good, though... I think the texture quality is a bit lacking.
And... is anybody else having problems opening the model viewer of this in BrawlBox? When I try doing this, it causes BrawlBox to crash.
I'm also having problems opening up in Brawlbox. I tried with .63 and Modset 4.2 and they both crash.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 24, 2011, 07:43:37 PM
I'm also having problems opening up in Brawlbox. I tried with .63 and Modset 4.2 and they both crash.
me too :-\
Vertex is great. The textures once again leave something to be desired.
I don't even need to state why I feel this way.
-but good job on turning Mario INTO A GIRL!!!
*Gives a BIG thumbs up!*
Well to be honest, it's less the fact that he turned Mario female (because let's be honest here, there are very few female aspects about Blaze the Cat) but more the fact that he turned Mario into an anthropomorphic cat.
You've been doing some quite extraordinary character transformations lately KTH. First Rayquaza and N64 Young Link now Blaze. Nice work ^^
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 24, 2011, 09:51:46 PMWell to be honest, it's less the fact that he turned Mario female (because let's be honest here, there are very few female aspects about Blaze the Cat) but more the fact that he turned Mario into an anthropomorphic cat. You've been doing some quite extraordinary character transformations lately KTH. First Rayquaza and N64 Young Link now Blaze. Nice work ^^
Doesn't mean...
Oh the heck with it.
Blaze is awesome KTH, im glad you made this. This enters my brawlz for sure.
Thank everybody for the comment.
I've preview to make 3 anothers Sonic Characters :
Vector
Big (it's started)
Fang
blaze is epic, thank you for another great hack :D
Quote from: KTH on August 24, 2011, 10:20:49 PM
Thank everybody for the comment.
I've preview to make 3 anothers Sonic Characters :
Vector
Big (it's started)
Fang
sweet!!
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 24, 2011, 10:18:55 PM
Blaze is awesome KTH, im glad you made this. This enters my brawlz for sure.
me too i just wanted to port it over some one because mario is one of my mains :'(
Quote from: KTH on August 24, 2011, 10:20:49 PM
Thank everybody for the comment.
I've preview to make 3 anothers Sonic Characters :
Vector
Big (it's started)
Fang
cool :laugh: Fang is a definite get. Big u would get just for laughs, but victor is still a question. Never really liked the character. Oh and amazing job with Blaze, I needed to replace Mickey with something new :laugh:
Hmm...
For Big, would Dedede be acceptable?
Hammer could be his fishing pole :P
Fang=Fox? (because of gun)
Vector=?
Try to find.
Vector might work over Donkey Kong.
Look at GameWatching's Kritter.
No
Luigi maybe?
I actually thought DK as well. Since, well, he's the only character with freakishly long arms.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 24, 2011, 11:35:46 PM
I actually thought DK as well. Since, well, he's the only character with freakishly long arms.
Same here. But I understand that DK can be difficult to work with due to his hair.
So whatevs.
Luigi? Lolwut.
No.
Quote from: KTH on August 25, 2011, 12:11:42 AM
Luigi? Lolwut.
No.
Well, you made Mario into a fire cat, so you'd be able to make Luigi into a gangsta croc.
(I kid :P)
Just tell us already :srs:
Nooo, try to find. :srs:
Game and Watch?
el oh el ex dee
bowser
Wario FTW
Quote from: KTH on August 24, 2011, 10:20:49 PMThank everybody for the comment. I've preview to make 3 anothers Sonic Characters : Vector Big (it's started) Fang
Fang in brawl version will be aweosome :happy:, you wil make on fox on wolf?
Awesome work with KTH, playing in brawl now :D
and the 3 Sonic Characters:
Fang= Fox or Wolf, preferably Wolf, because of the lack of vertex (and you could probably use that thing on his back to make his hat and reattach it to his head maybe?)
Big = Dedede for sure lol
Vector = ?? Umm, Ganon? i'm honestly not sure :-\
You've done a spectacular job on Blaze... it looks JUST like her. Can't wait to see what else you have to show us!
vector on DK due to the large arms and small legs?
I am 100% sure it is
Big over Dedede
Vector over Bowser
Fang over Wolf
Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 25, 2011, 11:34:40 AMI am 100% sure it is Big over Dedede Vector over Bowser Fang over Wolf
Vector can be on DK too they is made a vertex you can use as base for make vector over DK :D
:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16402
Quote from: Mariodk on August 25, 2011, 02:27:18 PM
Vector can be on DK too they is made a vertex you can use as base for make vector over DK :D
:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16402
KTH said he isn't over DK though. So we have to keep guessing.
ok then my guess is Charizard
i think he can be vertexed to Vector too
Quote from: Mariodk on August 25, 2011, 02:56:51 PM
ok then my guess is Charizard
i think he can be vertexed to Vector too
Charizard is a good guess.
But my guess is that vector is over Yoshi.
Vector is over Pikachu. :srs:
Damn, Fang died. I hate 3ds Max, [censored]ing hate this [censored].
I've worked on this couterpart 3 hours, i've finished the body and i've started the model. Now i've started my PC and that [censored] was corrumpted. [censored] your mom. Now i'm really bored to make that again, i hate to make again the same so now...
Fang died.
Do Big dude.
I wanna see him O:
GW work on the head.
Now i'm really angry. Don't talk me about Fang. Now i hate him... And 3ds Max... And Microsoft.
Damn you BIll Gates.
Quote from: KTH on August 25, 2011, 08:38:30 PM
Damn, Fang died. I hate 3ds Max, [censored]ing hate this [censored].
I've worked on this couterpart 3 hours, i've finished the body and i've started the model. Now i've started my PC and that [censored] was corrumpted. [censored] your mom. Now i'm really bored to make that again, i hate to make again the same so now...
Fang died.
damn that sucks man. I can understand not wanting to redo fang. Can't wait to see Big, gonna kick his ass for the torture I went through while playing his story.
Quote from: KTH on August 25, 2011, 08:48:05 PMGW work on the head. Now i'm really angry. Don't talk me about Fang. Now i hate him... And 3ds Max... And Microsoft. Damn you BIll Gates.
Fang? I've heard of Big or Vector, but Fang?
Quote from: Diabolos on August 25, 2011, 08:53:17 PM
Fang? I've heard of Big or Vector, but Fang?
(http://images.wikia.com/sonic/images/6/68/Fang_the_sniper.gif)
From Sonic Triple Trouble. Also appeared in Sonic the Fighters.
......
Fang
Get.Out.
Get Out!
GET OUT NOW!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Preview of Fang added on OP.
I like the hd Texture you gave him.
Oh boy, the Fang came out quite beautiful! Instant download to me.
Please use Save function more often next time
I've been trolled :V
Quote from: Segtendo on August 25, 2011, 08:56:34 PM(http://images.wikia.com/sonic/images/6/68/Fang_the_sniper.gif) From Sonic Triple Trouble. Also appeared in Sonic the Fighters.
Yeah, I still don't know who that is. But he definitely looks cool. But not as cool as Espio. Ninja of Awesome ;D
Quote from: KTH on August 25, 2011, 09:02:57 PM
......
Fang
Get.Out.
Get Out!
GET OUT NOW!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Preview of Fang added on OP.
I actually loled so hard at this XD
Quote from: KTH on August 04, 2010, 09:49:51 PM(http://i51.tinypic.com/vfh2fr.png) You can found some project i've stopped. Find what you are looking for. When you have finish to update a random hack, don't forget to put me on 'collab' please, thank you. (http://i53.tinypic.com/35i9mo3.png) (http://www.mediafire.com/#aiqmb32c6b7td,1)
It don't work just sends to mediafire home page
Fixed.
have u ever thought of making amy rose?
Dunno. Possibilty on Peach.
btw
(http://i54.tinypic.com/ws8o4y.png)
It's Stretchy Ness XD
(http://bigstickcombat.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/monkey-slap.jpg)
Quote from: KTH on August 27, 2011, 12:05:05 AM
(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RLkY9pPKsg4/S-e2uYMPiQI/AAAAAAAAB1g/Q-KjvkJiGC8/s1600/slap.jpg)
>.>
Jeez. I was joking. I know it was Monkey >.>
I'm joking too. :srs:
Currently, Luffy look like this...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:af:
sweet. i hope u do make amy. once/if u dop, i can continue on proejct amy
How will the bones work? =o
¿puedes hacer a Renamon? :af:
Quote from: Krystal843 on August 27, 2011, 12:36:31 AM
¿puedes hacer a Renamon? :af:
El no esta haciendo los requistos.
Hay un parte para requistos, si quieres una persona specifica.
No hablar Espana. Get out.
>D
Quote from: KTH on August 27, 2011, 12:46:19 AM
No hablar Espana. Get out.
>D
The [censored] is an Espana? Do they come in different flavors?
*gets out*
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 27, 2011, 03:04:54 AM
The [censored] is an Espana? Do they come in different flavors?
*gets out*
lol so hard xD this trully means some people dont really understand spanish xD good thing im portuguese so i understand spanish and english preety well :P
Quote from: KTH on August 27, 2011, 12:46:19 AM
No hablar Espana. Get out.
>D
You don't talk Spain?
wut
Quote from: Segtendo on August 27, 2011, 02:31:47 PM
You don't talk Spain?
wut
spanish, SPANISH! do you use traductor?
lol, give me an espana please... i want one now!!!!
ok, on-topic: that luffy looks pretty good (actually better than cal's one(it was cal right?))
ness already has sort of his face, so it mainly the body which u have to work with, which is probably one of the easiest things in vertexing...
so i hope it comes out great, even though im not going to use it, since i dont rly like one piece... talking about one piece, what about zoro???
but the one over Marth is getting a PSA
Quote from: jokekid on August 27, 2011, 03:44:03 PM
that luffy looks pretty good (actually better than cal's one(it was cal right?))
ness already has sort of his face, so it mainly the body which u have to work with, which is probably one of the easiest things in vertexing...
But Luffy's proportions are too "human" to properly work out with Ness. >_>
i hope this Luffy Ness can be ported over marth for the coming PSA :D
(now we got Luffy over: Marth,Luigi,soon Ness)
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2pzb43k.png)
How are his bones working. :o
:af2: Luffy is looking good so far, but that one arm being awkwardly proportioned and missing it's thumb is quite odd. Patch... perhaps? Other than that I am really impressed and hope that it animates just as good as it looks ^3^
Hey, perhaps for a future project you could do New World Chopper, he is so cute :happy:
just a suggestion... so please don't hate me :'(
Seeing as you have Frieza on your current projects page, I have to ask, which form are you using to make him? Out of all of them, I think I'd prefer the final one but really any of them would work.
This one :
http://yusa.imouto.org/sample/c049733ab53f78e6fd514e53b747890e/moe%20102295%20sample.jpg
Quote from: KTH on August 27, 2011, 07:57:59 PM
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2pzb43k.png)
O_O
That's very nice.
Quote from: KTH on August 27, 2011, 09:14:23 PMThis one : http://yusa.imouto.org/sample/c049733ab53f78e6fd514e53b747890e/moe%20102295%20sample.jpg
Awesome! I look forward to its completion.
Quote from: KTH on August 27, 2011, 07:57:59 PM
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2pzb43k.png)
That Luffy reminds me so much of the Grand Battle games. Pretty sweet KTH :)
I'm just amazed you got Luffy to work over Ness, considering the size of his limbs.
Magnifique! I hope you'll make a non-size modding version, because I play tournament Brawl :). However, You are better man :).
Wow KTH, What are you doing man?
Your Mega Man was great but that Luffy is near perfect!!!
:af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af:
Kid goku(ported vertex to ness as oneslot) or Krillin(waiting for someone to finish that one Pik made)or Luffy PSA over ness
(kid goku need to work as oneslot over Ness from Lucas :D so ppl still can use krillin vertex with the moveset for kid goku :D or kid goku with krillin moveset)
thats is going to be hard
Quote from: Gotenks on August 28, 2011, 01:23:55 PM
Kid goku(ported vertex to ness as oneslot) or Krillin(waiting for someone to finish that one Pik made)or Luffy PSA over ness
(kid goku need to work as oneslot over Ness from Lucas :D so ppl still can use krillin vertex with the moveset for kid goku :D or kid goku with krillin moveset)
thats is going to be hard
as always, u cant talk about a vertex hack without starting to rant about PSAs...
funniest thing is, most of those PSAs dont even exist yet...
I've stopped Luffy. Go to the Recycle Bin.
All reason for why i've stopped Luffy was :
- Provoc the game was slowly
- Animation of the legs glitch
- Arm glitch on animation
- File Size Limit was too big (Too much one slot size bone)
Damn that sucks, looks like you worked hard on him.
Quote from: KTH on August 28, 2011, 11:30:16 PMI've stopped Luffy. Go to the Recycle Bin. All reason for why i've stopped Luffy was : - Provoc the game was slowly - Animation of the legs glitch - Arm glitch on animation - File Size Limit was too big (Too much one slot size bone)
wait for the model rebuilder is done :D
so i think oneslot size can be done by bone editing and not Animations
but for PSA you can do resize (not oneslot) so maybe you can do a monkey D. luffy without oneslot resize but effect all texture slots or just do Ness´s size for Luffy for now
You can try.
Quote from: KTH on August 29, 2011, 02:19:04 PMYou can try.
i think i will cuz Luffy is awesome even after only watched like 95/400 ep. of onepiece(but after Gotenks psa is as much done as Goku is now)
lol make Ace (over Mario cuz of Fire mario the moveset :D)(but that i think will be really hard)
beside there is made a Luffy Luigi :D
Yeah, lol Ace over Mario.
Currently on 2 hours, my channel going restart One Piece (before it's FullMetal Alchemist) but damn they restart on the first episode.
Quote from: KTH on August 29, 2011, 02:28:36 PMYeah, lol Ace over Mario. Currently on 2 hours, my channel going restart One Piece (before it's FullMetal Alchemist) but damn they restart on the first episode.
thats sucks
but i needing to watch it on the internet cuz Denmark missing all the awesome Animes (even DBZ they restarted after Vegeta)
French same.
They destroy anime with censor and voice. Some like 4Kids..
That sad i've stopped Sanji on Sheik.
But :
Usoop : Luigi
Ace : Mario
Luffy : Ness or PT (Model port)
Nami : Peach
Robin : ZSS (You modif the lazer effect into a arm :laugh:
Chopper : Ness
Franky : DK?
Brook : Marth
Zoro you are making too ?
i think Luffy is good on marth too just needing the resize (as the ppl for Project. Luffy PSA doing :D)
Ace Mario was just cuz of someone made Luigi with luffy cloth+hat and anything but face
Yeah Zoro over Ike, i forgot :srs:
Or... Ace over Snake.
Quote from: KTH on August 29, 2011, 03:21:34 PMYeah Zoro over Ike, i forgot :srs: Or... Ace over Snake.
ace over CP. falcon can work too (CP. falcon got afew fire based attacks too :D) (if not using Goku moveset :D)
No, i thinking about the body form, not the attack.
Example, Mario have the good size and form for Blaze you see. After for the attack it's just a little edit.
Quote from: KTH on August 29, 2011, 03:26:40 PMNo, i thinking about the body form, not the attack. Example, Mario have the good size and form for Blaze you see. After for the attack it's just a little edit.
yeah i know CP. falcon got also a good body for ace :D not just snake
but Snake is also fine by me (only got kakashi over him and not more vertexs :D)
But the hair was too hard to vertex. Snake got 10 or 20 polygon for the hair. That suck.
i say do it over captain falcon, his body is very simple to vertex, while snake has his body separated in 2 polygons, problem for captain are his arms being separated, but that isnt such a big deal...
KTH wanted me to post this for him :vyse:
(http://i.imgur.com/8BFJP.jpg)
:vyse:
WOAH... Nyan Cat over Pikachu??? This is oh so full of win!
:nyeh:
10chars
The only way to describe my excitement:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I do have to say though the poptart looks like it is oriented wrong. Otherwise I think he may look like a table when he runs.
who is making the vegeta vertex
Quote from: supermow38 on August 30, 2011, 12:32:13 PM
who is making the vegeta vertex
...
[spoiler](http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/gof.png)
Seriously, shut up about Vegeta :srs:
Quote from: supermow38 on August 30, 2011, 12:32:13 PM
who is making the vegeta vertex
Asking about Vegeta? Nah. Not good enough.
Asking about Vegeta in a thread outside of Beyond's in such a way that it's completely off-topic? Now that's more like it!
Never change KC-MM.
Quote from: supermow38 on August 30, 2011, 12:32:13 PMwho is making the vegeta vertex
WTF you is also that guy who asked last time on beyond´s thread
but now asking KTH and he is not even making Vegeta
Quote from: supermow38 on August 30, 2011, 12:32:13 PMwho is making the vegeta vertex
It's like all you care for is Vegeta.
And besides, you're in the wrong thread :notimp:
Beyond's making him, so stop asking for him.
Quote from: supermow38 on August 30, 2011, 12:32:13 PM
who is making the vegeta vertex
Exit on the left. Thank you.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 30, 2011, 12:45:14 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/gof.png)
^ This, and in a gif
Released :vyse:
Love it =)
Very creative hack.
Just i've uploaded Deadpool recolors.
And Beyond reported it :P
Deleted.
just wondering since you did SSB64 mario did you ever tough about doing any other SSB64 character vertex?like luigi,yoshi,pikachu,jigly and the rest?
What are you working on right now i see in the OP that its freeza or zoro? is that true or you didnt update the OP?
When i've do Mario, i've do Kirby SSB64 but he fail so i stopped to do N64 Model, it's too hard.
Currently, i send Frieza to snoopy for he fix the facial head.
Quote from: Super KTH on August 31, 2011, 07:34:03 PM
When i've do Mario, i've do Kirby SSB64 but he fail so i stopped to do N64 Model, it's too hard.
Currently, i send Frieza to snoopy for he fix the facial head.
sad to know kirby didnt came out right :S but maybe luigi should be easy since its like mario with a diferent edits xD also freeza is coming out soon xD i see this being a most have for many DBZ fans out there xD (i will keep my mewtwo xD)
is frieza over lucario??? :S
Yes.
KTH can i make recolors of your blaze over mario?
Sure. Just that should be really good if you put me on collab. Thank you.
done and you are in the collab
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4238&Moderated=0
thx u
Hey KTH, when Frieza's done, can I edit him to work over my Mewtwo over Jiggz?
Sure.
I send you some PM, you don't answer.
Apparently yes.
Sooooooo.
(http://i53.tinypic.com/fc08i0.png)
Now, 'im going 'FINISH HIM' the texture. :vyse:
Quote from: KTH on September 03, 2011, 02:42:30 PM
Sooooooo.
(http://i53.tinypic.com/fc08i0.png)
Now, 'im going 'FINISH HIM' the texture. :vyse:
Give that texture a "FATALITY"
I need to found a "X-RAY" Texture or "BABALITY" pic :srs:
Finish him!
FLAWLESS ViCTORY!!
xDD
looks really good, but the one by johnlcb is still better IMO...
Quote from: jokekid on September 03, 2011, 03:00:40 PM
FLAWLESS ViCTORY!!
xDD
looks really good, but the one by johnlcb is still better IMO...
He's gonna texture it :srs:
Quote from: jokekid on September 03, 2011, 03:00:40 PM
FLAWLESS ViCTORY!!
xDD
looks really good, but the one by johnlcb is still better IMO...
>.>
Your humor is not funny. And your remarks are more and more irritating. If I could comment on your hack, I say to you that you would take height the face.
johnlcb delete his Scorpion. So now, stop your remarks and thank you.
Quote from: KTH on September 03, 2011, 03:07:03 PM
>.>
Your humor is not funny. And your remarks are more and more irritating. If I could comment on your hack, I say to you that you would take height the face.
johnlcb delete his Scorpion. So now, stop your remarks and thank you.
what the F*??
id F*kng love to have some frigging feedback... if u cant take it to hear ur hacks arent the best of the world, i dnt know why ur on the forums, then u should maybe just use only the vault and see ur downloads get higher...
why do u have a thread if u cant accept a comment?
EDIT: i apologize for the harsh comment im editting right now... anyway, i still say u should be able to accept ur hacks arent the best, and i wasnt talking about the texture, i was talking about the model...
KTH, you came on too strong there, to be honest.
Quote from: Segtendo on September 03, 2011, 04:04:56 PM
KTH, you came on too strong there, to be honest.
that's true Segtendo
(http://i56.tinypic.com/34g3moj.png)
New update.
Awesome texture there buddy :vyse:
He's definitely going in once he's done.
Quote from: KTH on September 03, 2011, 05:54:20 PM
(http://i56.tinypic.com/34g3moj.png)
New update.
Is that Scorpion?
Yes.
I would have never noticed, thanks.
hey KTH, i apologize if u thought my posts were bad intentioned, nothing like that i swear, so instead of saying directly, i'll ask, could i see a pic from which scorpion ur basing it off?
its just i find those spikey things weird, if its on the real design, then i'll take everything back what i said about it ^^
KTH, since I can't PM you, I wanna tell you something.
I'm sorry I caused some drama with you. I don't wanna loose you as a friend :oshi:
Quote from: jokekid on September 03, 2011, 06:13:35 PM
hey KTH, i apologize if u thought my posts were bad intentioned, nothing like that i swear, so instead of saying directly, i'll ask, could i see a pic from which scorpion ur basing it off?
its just i find those spikey things weird, if its on the real design, then i'll take everything back what i said about it ^^
Yeah. It's just hard to texture without Texture file D:
I use pic only for do the texture and vertex.
(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y317/BruceVII/MK2011/ABOO2.jpg)
Quote from: Segtendo on September 03, 2011, 06:13:51 PM
KTH, since I can't PM you, I wanna tell you something.
I'm sorry I caused some drama with you. I don't wanna loose you as a friend :oshi:
Done.
(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y317/BruceVII/MK2011/ABOO2.jpg)(http://i56.tinypic.com/34g3moj.png)
Holy damn, that's looking nice o.o
That PM was supposed to be my apology, but thank you for not blocking me :)
Anyways, Scorpion's looking good so far. Keep it up.
Send your PM now. :vyse:
Quote from: KTH on September 03, 2011, 07:47:29 PM
Send your PM now. :vyse:
Lol, no.
I don't need to PM you now since I apologized here :vyse:
Ok,i must admit its looking absolutely fantastic, specially knowing u only used that pic
And once again,id like to apologize, i didnt see good what those things on hi shoulders were, now that ive seen that pic i just can say it looks absolutely great ^^
Scorpion is coming along nicely man, this will be on my SD card.
Awesome! My main in Mortal Kombat's coming into Brawl with his MK9 design... This is too good to be true, and your doing a great job on him so far!
Damn... And now i got problem with my Wii...
what happened to it?
if you gonna vertex kid goku then you must try too not do the mistake beyondyou did make tail on it!
Quote from: Dot on September 05, 2011, 10:23:36 AM
what happened to it?
I tryied to install AR GC to Wii. That delete some IOS or cIOS...
Kth, why'd you block me?
I block all.
Quote from: KTH on September 05, 2011, 01:12:17 PM
I tryied to install AR GC to Wii. That delete some IOS or cIOS...
That sucks man :-\ Was it a scam or do you think you messed up?
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 05, 2011, 02:17:44 PM
That sucks man :-\ Was it a scam or do you think you messed up?
Scam and fail.
Quote from: DARKW0lf on September 05, 2011, 12:56:17 PMif you gonna vertex kid goku then you must try too not do the mistake beyondyou did make tail on it!
Kid goku PSA will get Animted Tail GFX anyway since i got a idea of a attack to him and his tail if Flying nimbus is not possible
If i did to repai my Wii and launch Sonic Generations Demo, i make Kid Goku over Diddy.
:c
Quote from: KTH on September 05, 2011, 02:20:27 PM
Scam and fail.
Damn. So is the Wii broken or it does not have Custom firmware?
IDK... Currently i use Pimp my Wii.
Quote from: KTH on September 05, 2011, 02:06:33 PM
I block all.
why? i was about to send you link for my Wii emulator. its has perfect settings and stuff.
I'll send my Wii emulator once it's done uploading
Because noobs destroy everytime my letterbox for stupid requests.
Quote from: KTH on September 05, 2011, 02:36:08 PM
Because noobs destroy everytime my letterbox for stupid requests.
I don't
Quote from: KTH on September 05, 2011, 02:25:49 PMIf i did to repai my Wii and launch Sonic Generations Demo, i make Kid Goku over Diddy. :c
AWESOME!!!!
but Diddy kong is not kid goku PSA Friendly :(
ok i find out something if i can make Kid goku PSA over Diddy kong :D (make GT styled too if you can since i making both moveset just texture/abit vertex edit but not much )
Kid goku over diddy kong makes anything better
so i still can Keep megaman or make Krillin PSA(moves from Both DBZ+DB since Krillin dont got many attacks) since Pik got a unfinished Kid krillin over Ness but what i see it just needing to remove the backbag and nothing else and that can be removed By animations
well can you unblock me so i can send my perfect Wii emulator?
Dolphin?
Dolphin is a type of wii emulator
so will you unblock me so i can send you my wii emulator?
Quote from: 3MinuteMan on September 05, 2011, 03:16:00 PM
Dolphin is a type of wii emulator
so will you unblock me so i can send you my wii emulator?
Couldn't he just download it?
Quote from: Segtendo on September 05, 2011, 03:17:14 PM
Couldn't he just download it?
yeah but he download too many things so i just send it in one pack
Nyan. Can you please change your name, it's stretching every section you posted on..
looking good scorpion i am revamping mine and couldnt put it back cuz mi pc doesnt work ( im not on my pc right now) you should make smoke or noobsaibot those arent made its funny you use some parts of my scorpion textures but thats ok lol , dont do to much vertex in his body specially his shoulders nothing will work what you can do its to make him without scorpion shoulders or try to do the article thing tutorial to move something to his shoulders but i dont know if will work if your making a psa good job and with the xture too
its really a hard charater to do over captain
Quote from: Puraidou Kurosaki on September 05, 2011, 07:04:14 PM
Nyan. Can you please change your name, it's stretching every section you posted on..
Changed name.
Quote from: johnlcb on September 05, 2011, 08:07:39 PM
looking good scorpion i am revamping mine and couldnt put it back cuz mi pc doesnt work ( im not on my pc right now) you should make smoke or noobsaibot those arent made its funny you use some parts of my scorpion textures but thats ok lol , dont do to much vertex in his body specially his shoulders nothing will work what you can do its to make him without scorpion shoulders or try to do the article thing tutorial to move something to his shoulders but i dont know if will work if your making a psa good job and with the xture too
its really a hard charater to do over captain
I can make them but that should be little hard. I got some problem with Scorpion here. I can make Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot (just change detail and texture).
My PC don't launch emulator, he suck.
Quote from: KTH on September 06, 2011, 09:33:25 PMMy PC don't launch emulator, he suck.
I thought you said you never had Dolphin.
Quote from: Recolor Master on September 06, 2011, 09:36:51 PM
I thought you said you never had Dolphin.
dude stop being creepy :srs:
KTH doesn't need Dolphin,
even if he did, he can still get it himself.
Quote from: BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER on September 06, 2011, 09:55:57 PMdude stop being creepy :srs: KTH doesn't need Dolphin, even if he did, he can still get it himself.
KTH needs Dolphin because
1.KTH's Wii broke down
2. he probably won't be able to make hacks
Reseaons why I'll send him Dolphin:
1. He'll have to get Brawl ISO
2. Wii scrubber
3. He'll have to download to much stuff
So that's why I'll just send it to him in one pack on Friday or Saturday
Quote from: Recolor Master on September 07, 2011, 12:06:38 AM
KTH needs Dolphin because
1.KTH's Wii broke down
2. he probably won't be able to make hacks
Reseaons why I'll send him Dolphin:
1. He'll have to get Brawl ISO
2. Wii scrubber
3. He'll have to download to much stuff
So that's why I'll just send it to him in one pack on Friday or Saturday
Quote from: KTH on September 06, 2011, 09:33:25 PM
My PC don't launch emulator, he suck.
Quote from: Recolor Master on September 07, 2011, 12:06:38 AM
KTH needs Dolphin because
1.KTH's Wii broke down
2. he probably won't be able to make hacks
Reseaons why I'll send him Dolphin:
1. He'll have to get Brawl ISO
2. Wii scrubber
3. He'll have to download to much stuff
So that's why I'll just send it to him in one pack on Friday or Saturday
he got his wii back dammit,
and why do you insist to send him the [censored] ?
is it a virus you got there ?
because Scorpion is awesome and I really wanted him to make more hacks and no Dolphin is not a virus
Quote from: Recolor Master on September 07, 2011, 10:53:52 AM
because Scorpion is awesome and I really wanted him to make more hacks and no Dolphin is not a virus
He told me that if he doesn't get his Wii working, he's gonna quit for good.
Don't force him to come back if he can't.
released
O_O
How did you take pictures? Did you ask someone to take them?
Anyway, good job. Looks like a model import.
I rechearching SSBB NTSC Download no torrent...
ok, this is no hatred message, no joke,etc.
knowing how u made this hack, it is incredible, seriously, its looking really good knowing how u made that texture using pictures...
BUT, the shoulder things, and the sheath look a little bit weird, there is some stretching on the texture, and on some places textures dont match, i know its hard to make CF textures match correctly, so dont think im trying to discourage you. ^^
Scorpion looking awesome but needing more CP. slots :D (full of Goku+jokekid´s Disney hercule right now)
Tomorrow, i'll try to start Baby Mario and Baby Luigi over IC...I'll try...
but starwaffe going this right now (i think)
Quote from: Mariodk on September 10, 2011, 12:07:02 AM
but starwaffe going this right now (i think)
well he said he was but we never know what he is up too xD
Trying to finish Frieza... I need to found how to delete the facial head..
As far as Freeza goes, would it be possible to make the toes point out at angles like a duck rather than all three of them go straight? Since Lucario doesn't have individual toes, they wouldn't be able to turn individually, and their natural position at the moment seems odd.
To give you a better idea, your feet are like this:
_ _
| | |
| | |
| | |
I think the feet should be like this:
_ _
/ | \
/ | \
/ | \
can someone show me frieza preview image that is not uploaded with tinypic? since i can´t see tinypiny
only image i can see on KTH´s first post is that banner + Ronoa Zoro preview
Quote from: SDo0m InAcTiVe on September 11, 2011, 06:30:30 PM
As far as Freeza goes, would it be possible to make the toes point out at angles like a duck rather than all three of them go straight? Since Lucario doesn't have individual toes, they wouldn't be able to turn individually, and their natural position at the moment seems odd.
To give you a better idea, your feet are like this:
_ _
| | |
| | |
| | |
I think the feet should be like this:
_ _
/ | \
/ | \
/ | \
Because we need to never move polygon relationship of bones.
That cause that if you move :
(http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/DoomedToSmile/RSBE01-1-8.png)
And, i'll do a Young Link port over Toon Link.
Quote from: KTH on September 11, 2011, 07:06:33 PM
Because we need to never move polygon relationship of bones.
That cause that if you move :
(http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/DoomedToSmile/RSBE01-1-8.png)
Oh yeah I can see your point. There may be some oddities with rotation.
Quote from: KTH on September 11, 2011, 07:06:33 PM
Because we need to never move polygon relationship of bones.
That cause that if you move :
(http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/DoomedToSmile/RSBE01-1-8.png)
It's a tumor O:
Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 11, 2011, 07:37:27 PM
It's a tumor O:
Uh.. that's not [censored]ing funny. You shouldn't make jokes about that [censored].
Anyway, Frieza is looking sexy. As I already told you on MSN.
try vertexing his hands into fists, since lucario doesnt have finger bones...
I tried my best. Lucario don't have any vertices...
Frieza looks oh so awesome right now KTH... I hope someone helps you with that face glitch soon. I would, but I don't know how either.
P.S. He's my favorite of the all the villains in the Dragon Ball universe. (DB, DBZ, GT... that last one sucked.)
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on September 11, 2011, 09:12:47 PM
Frieza looks oh so awesome right now KTH... I hope someone helps you with that face glitch soon. I would, but I don't know how either.
P.S. He's my favorite of the all the villains in the Dragon Ball universe. (DB, DBZ, GT... that last one sucked.)
Glad to see you love it.
Me, i want your
Bowser with boobs Bowletta. :srs:
:o Frieza's looking sexy man so far, can't wait to see more :D
and im kinda late but I just added your Scorpion to my SD card and looks great!
Quote from: KTH on September 11, 2011, 09:18:19 PM
Me, i want your Bowser with boobs Bowletta. :srs:
Oh believe me... I know. I want it just as bad as you. But I'm bad at textures and that up-b shell is a totally different polygon which also make the textures on the chest look sorta strange.
DBZ takes over Brawl!
Good Frieza man.
@IS
I was just saying. I wasn't trying to be funny.
Hi KTH would you mind if i did a psa for your zoro
Freeza's looking good...kinda
Head shape needs a little work, the legs and tail too. But it's not that bad.
http://users2.ml.mindenkilapja.hu/users/dballz-nevelde/uploads/Freeza-final.jpg
Quote from: Segtendo on September 11, 2011, 11:06:59 PMDBZ takes over Brawl! Good Frieza man. @IS I was just saying. I wasn't trying to be funny.
you is right we getting alot of DBZ hacks Trunks from beyond, Frieza from KTH,Kid buu moveset beta from me,Gotenks vertex from smashclash, Gotenks moveset Coming :D, adult Gohan moveset and maybe also Vegeta vertex(with moveset too)
Working on Young Link pack...
KTH is your zoro near release i hope that question isn't taboo
I just need to did to export the scarf..
do you mind if i do a psa for it i kinda wanna do pre time skip and time skip zoro
That should be amazing if you do a Zoro PSA.
Quote from: maine73191 on September 12, 2011, 01:12:58 PMdo you mind if i do a psa for it i kinda wanna do pre time skip and time skip zoro
i can help with the hard PSA work if needed but i think zoro is a easy PSA to do (PSA wise not animation wise)
that would be great thanks guys
Quote from: KTH on September 12, 2011, 12:49:08 PM
Working on Young Link pack...
Do you mean a your Psa to go with Piks V.2 young link? I have not downloaded the new young link yet.
Quote from: Mariodk on September 12, 2011, 07:17:29 AMyou is right we getting alot of DBZ hacks Trunks from beyond, Frieza from KTH,Kid buu moveset beta from me,Gotenks vertex from smashclash, Gotenks moveset Coming :D, adult Gohan moveset and maybe also Vegeta vertex(with moveset too)
you forgot me and stallions piccolo and dabura vertextures. :P
@ KTH
lovin frieza man, hes one of my fav dbz characters.
Just checked, well through brawlbox.. So im 90% sure, either way looks like your psa is compatible with Piks new model. So thats good for people who use him.(like me :laugh:)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 12, 2011, 07:27:14 PMyou forgot me and stallions piccolo and dabura vertextures. :P @ KTH lovin frieza man, hes one of my fav dbz characters.
...and Mastaklo's Cell with no nose.
A better Cell needs to be made, real [censored].
Not hating on Mastaklo, but texture needs to be better quality, and DAT face needs to be better. Yeah the helmet might not have many vertex points, but it can be obtained from other areas. Just look at Kyogre. If that was possible, then no excuses.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32584.0
...
Quote from: KTH on August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PMFrieza *Need to found how to delete facial head... Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:>.>: It looks....interesting :>.>: Here's something to go along with it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Is Frieza going to get better? I get it's only a preview, but as of right now he looks too blocky and the feet just look awkward.
interesting, you seem to be having some nice progress, im not sure at all with what you mean "facial head", but anyway keep it going. btw, can you later update the nyan cat giving him a "poptart" rectangular body? please :3
Quote from: lord_of_D: on September 13, 2011, 02:27:59 AM
im not sure at all with what you mean "facial head"
I think it has something to do with an animation glitch that will sometimes show Lucario's original head in certain animation frames. I could be wrong though.
ok, frieza...
feedback:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/KjxMe.png)
it has improved a lot since the first one!
good yob job!
but, thin legs much?
looking good KTH!
Ah.
So THAT'S what you wanted to show me.
Looks good. :af:
Quote from: KTH on September 13, 2011, 07:27:59 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/KjxMe.png)
I love you. Don't make him to fat, give him the right mix. Also if you end up making it a one slot can you make him compatible with SDooms Burst Sonic.
Latest preview.
(http://i.imgur.com/JBIzx.png)
thats is awesome :D
Good job. I like that you made his eyes bigger gives him that classic look. So did you fix your Wii?
Quote from: KTH on September 13, 2011, 10:05:01 PM
No.
That sucks to hear man. Hope for the best, I am sure some one has the solution.
YES.
This has easily been my most anticipated revamp of yours, and by god it looks INCREDIBLE.
Classic Sonic vs Baby Mario... Epic Win. XD
I didi to repair my Wii =D
But Classic Sonic glitch in game D=
SSBB run slowly and character didn't appear.
Did you replace the model using BJ's newest Brawl Box? That's probably the case, as the model rebuilder doesn't work yet.
Try replacing it using an older version of Brawl Box. That should fix it.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 14, 2011, 09:54:12 PM
Did you replace the model using BJ's newest Brawl Box? That's probably the case, as the model rebuilder doesn't work yet.
Try replacing it using an older version of Brawl Box. That should fix it.
Yeah, you right. That cause BBv0.64.
I'm rechearching how to do a One-Slot without the FitMotion some like Longchu by Pikazz.
And Ridley, i forget to send you a PM about the animation of Dr.Mario. It's perfect.
Quote from: KTH on September 14, 2011, 10:03:15 PM
I'm rechearching how to do a One-Slot without the FitMotion some like Longchu by Pikazz.
He moved a bone around.
Quote from: KTH on September 14, 2011, 10:03:15 PM
Yeah, you right. That cause BBv0.64.
I'm rechearching how to do a One-Slot without the FitMotion some like Longchu by Pikazz.
And Ridley, i forget to send you a PM about the animation of Dr.Mario. It's perfect.
I think pikazz did his through bone hexing. I'm not entirely sure, I'm sure he'd be happy to explain it though.
And no problem. Glad you like it. =P
Yeah, i want to do that. I ask him on PM to pikaaz, he ask me that cause some problem (example the eyeyellow appear everytime).
But i really wanted to do that. After, people can use Classic Sonic over any PSA they want without the FitMotion.
Nice to hear the Wii is working! And good look with the resizing, isn't that long chu method something new?
For Frieza, what do you mean by "facial head"?
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 14, 2011, 10:31:30 PM
Nice to hear the Wii is working! And good look with the resizing, isn't that long chu method something new?
Yeah, it's that. I tried myself but that cause some trouble in game :srs:
I send a PM to pikaaz for know more imformation. I just know it's with Bone Tree Editor but where can we use that on new BB.
Quote from: Blackawayblack on September 14, 2011, 10:33:57 PM
For Frieza, what do you mean by "facial head"?
Expression of Lucario.
Quote from: KTH on September 14, 2011, 10:52:32 PM
Yeah, it's that. I tried myself but that cause some trouble in game :srs:
I send a PM to pikaaz for know more imformation. I just know it's with Bone Tree Editor but where can we use that on new BB.
Expression of Lucario.
Hope he responds soon, he is coming out really good. My only complaint is his stomach, I think you should slim it down a bit. The first version seemed to fat
Quote from: KTH on September 14, 2011, 10:10:17 PM
Yeah, i want to do that. I ask him on PM to pikaaz, he ask me that cause some problem (example the eyeyellow appear everytime).
But i really wanted to do that. After, people can use Classic Sonic over any PSA they want without the FitMotion.
That would be incredible! =D
So, IMO, KTH's Zoro looks like 98% done all he has to do is texture the hair and his forehead and then that's done and over with. you should finish zoro first, the other two hacks both have problems. just in in my opinion
Quote from: KTH on September 14, 2011, 09:52:16 PMI didi to repair my Wii =D But Classic Sonic glitch in game D= SSBB run slowly and character didn't appear.
Good that the wii's fixed, bad that Classsic Sonic glitches the game. Question, how far are you from done with Frieza? I bet it needs a ton of improvements, but it looks good. It would be perfect for my stop motion animation project for school.
dont stop that zoro, im no one piece fan at all, but it just looks epic... that black shading on his face is so cool xD
It's not stopped.
It's just cause the scarf, it's hard export that [censored].
So...New poll and i got a little surprise for you people.
The guy going open my 100th page, i make for him a request hack.
But if it's a too hard character...
any request?!?!
Yup
is it possible for you to release the top two winners?
You mean if 2 character win the poll?
yeah or if one loses by 1 vote and its close
i understand if the answer is no
hard to know what vote for since they is finaly a poll with more then one char. i want
Frieza (Dragon Ball Z)
Melee character (Ask on mu thread of SSBM)(mainly Dr. mario if you mean revamp)
Zoro (One Piece)
Classic Sonic (Sonic Genesis)
Amy Rose
Classic Sonic.
Because yes.
Snivy on Yoshi? That could actually work.
Voted for Classic Sonic.
After Classic Sonic is done, whenever he is, I wanna see Vector :vyse:
hmmm, request at page 100??
interesting...
Quote from: AniMaInE on September 15, 2011, 05:54:46 PM
yeah or if one loses by 1 vote and its close
i understand if the answer is no
He will be maked but later.
I'll delete my latest message for people can post :vyse:
im really hoping u finish zoro soon... T.T
Like to see Classic sonic get done. Ad the request, is it that you post your request or is it who ever just replies and realizes they made the next page?
100 page :af2:
Super Buu (use kid buu as base + resizer on kid buu moveset) waste of a request from a good vertexer
maybe not but not 100% sure it is a easy vertex or hard and if i got a request from a good vertexer it will ofc be a hard vertex to do and not any one can do but a good vertexer
so i request instead Mr. satan (a.k.a hercule) from DBZ :af2:
You lucky son of a..... Nah just joking. I think I know what your gonna request.Kid Goku over Diddy right?
mariodk you "might" want to change your request there is another person making super buu atm
Next lucky boy :
150th page :vyse:
damn, ive been stalking for nothing... xD
Quote from: AniMaInE on September 15, 2011, 06:57:24 PM
mariodk you "might" want to change your request there is another person making super buu atm
So is Snivy, but it is in the poll. I don't think KTH cares about that.
Your lucky, i have started the file for Super Buu :vyse:
@jokekid : Me too D: Damn it, the scarf!
Quote from: Jaklub on September 15, 2011, 07:00:40 PM
So is Snivy, but it is in the poll. I don't think KTH cares about that.
Your Snivy comming soon :vyse:
"I'm working fast, i'm the brown Hedgehog."
ok then i request super buu :D since he is my fav. from the evil of DBZ
(if you making a version with his horn think longer i can texture Gotenks buu+Gohan Buu)(if not that can be one by oneslot Animations too :D)
Quote from: KTH on September 15, 2011, 07:06:03 PMYour Snivy comming soon :vyse:
"I'm working fast, i'm the brown Hedgehog."
I'm in an awkward position now :oshi:
Quote from: Jaklub on September 15, 2011, 07:00:40 PM
So is Snivy, but it is in the poll. I don't think KTH cares about that.
What'll happen to my Snivy? D:
Maybe you have a 3D model of Snivy?
Quote from: SmashClash on September 15, 2011, 07:38:15 PM
What'll happen to my Snivy? D:
That poll was completely unexpected for me.
...I feel like a [censored] now. You two get the SFX packs, lots of work await me (looking for SFX to base on can be hard).
Quote from: Jaklub on September 15, 2011, 07:45:38 PM
That poll was completely unexpected for me.
...I feel like a [censored] now. You two get the SFX packs, lots of work await me (looking for SFX to base on can be hard).
Yeah, SFX to everyone :vyse:
Quote from: KTH on September 15, 2011, 07:43:01 PMMaybe you have a 3D model of Snivy?
Yes, I do. On my Nintendo 3DS - Pokedex 3D
Quote from: SmashClash on September 15, 2011, 08:04:00 PM
Yes, I do. On my Nintendo 3DS - Pokedex 3D
Ok, import this on your PC for transform into DAE, OBJ or MDL0 :p.
*Looks at poll results*
Man.. Sonic fanboys disgust me.
No, they don't vote for Charmy.
:troll:
I voted for Classic, he got a lot of good progress done and I would hate to see him be held off. Oh and I don't know if I told you this but melée Meta Knight came out amazing. Good job
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 15, 2011, 09:14:49 PM
I voted for Classic, he got a lot of good progress done and I would hate to see him be held off. Oh and I don't know if I told you this but melée Meta Knight came out amazing. Good job
Thank.
Next request maked : 150th pages :vyse:
Let's go spam my thread :vyse:
next time i will be the lucky boy to request at the 150th page uhmm...i cant wait for this xD
Quote from: KTH on September 15, 2011, 09:16:55 PM
Let's go spam my thread :vyse:
LOL
Nice one KTH. Let's spam the thread to get requests :vyse:
This is rofl... I can't wait to snag that first post on the 150th page! :af2:
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 15, 2011, 09:08:39 PM
*Looks at poll results*
Man.. Sonic fanboys disgust me.
theres no beating sonic fanboys i get what you mean if there is a sonic characters involved the rest have no chance :S i bet even if KTH putted shadow there ppl would vote to get another shadow lol well life inst always fair
Amy because I need amy for my project
New added.
lol, now i cant vote anymore...
Oh NOW you add Goron Link. :C
. . .
*see's Skyward Sword Zelda added to the poll*
Why, can't i vote for more then one option. :<
Definitely Melee Mewtwo needs work. There's that red stuff sticking out of his right side of his head.
Quote from: Toten on September 16, 2011, 12:25:43 AM
Definitely Melee Mewtwo needs work. There's that red stuff sticking out of his right side of his head.
that only happens in mewtwo ports xD the normal one doesnt have that over lucario :P
NOW you add goron link?
I wish I could take back my vote T-T
cant u reset the votings???
i wanna change my vote!!!!!
Quote from: Toten on September 16, 2011, 12:25:43 AM
Definitely Melee Mewtwo needs work. There's that red stuff sticking out of his right side of his head.
[spoiler](http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/088/535/original/frog.jpg?1292653684)/spoiler]
Quote from: jokekid on September 16, 2011, 09:05:56 AM
cant u reset the votings???
i wanna change my vote!!!!!
Don't worry, i voted "Joker" for you :vyse:
you making super buu?
Yup. some like he wanted.
quite the story.....
he says he helps but doesnts take requests, got it
you say he could HELP, but you werent requesting, got it
:srs:
Classic Sonic RELEASED
that`s the most perfect classic sonic i`ve ever seen!!
AMAZING JOB!
and you ever included fit motions for different movesets! now i can replace my empty sonic slot....
He still doesn't look like classic Sonic to me. He just looks like Brawl Sonic with changed up proportions. While that is part of what needs to be done to make him look like Classic Sonic, that's not all that needs to be done.
Look at these 2 pics:
http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz261/KTH-SSBB/al_110918_0044binout.jpg
http://images.bluegartr.com/bucket/gallery/98ac591f4b14c92f7c4fd0efcaba2936.jpg
The eye area isn't as wide and his ears have a lot softer edges even to where they droop a bit at the top. Classic Sonic should be a lot softer looking all around and not as angular and edgy as modern Sonic.
He should be a lighter, richer blue color and I feel his face may need to be rounder. Just my 2 cents, Sonic fans will eat it up regardless.
Quote from: Beyond on September 18, 2011, 12:45:27 AM
He still doesn't look like classic Sonic to me. He just looks like Brawl Sonic with changed up proportions. While that is part of what needs to be done to make him look like Classic Sonic, that's not all that needs to be done.
Look at these 2 pics:
http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz261/KTH-SSBB/al_110918_0044binout.jpg
http://images.bluegartr.com/bucket/gallery/98ac591f4b14c92f7c4fd0efcaba2936.jpg
The eye area isn't as wide and his ears have a lot softer edges even to where they droop a bit at the top. Classic Sonic should be a lot softer looking all around and not as angular and edgy as modern Sonic.
He should be a lighter, richer blue color and I feel his face may need to be rounder. Just my 2 cents, Sonic fans will eat it up regardless.
For the ear, i'm not using Classic Sonic Generations picture for help, i'm using "TRUE" Classic Sonic.
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7990/designsonicvz2.png
http://www.sonicgear.org/USAPages/USAClothesClass/BigFaceShirt.jpg
About the color, it's because i do this for he look like the Brawl Version, but i can still do a more Fixed version.
nice classic sonic, looks much better than v1.
how many patches did the quills take? :P
He looks good. But sorry man, he just doesn't have that "Classic" feel. It seems more like a big head sonic. All of his body parts just seem to thin, and like Beyond said the texture still seems like it's brawls texture. It's a improvement from V.1 defiantly, but still hasn't caught the "Classic" feel.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 18, 2011, 01:42:05 AM
nice classic sonic, looks much better than v1.
how many patches did the quills take? :P
Thank dude.
I do....30 patchs at all. Export an re-import for re-export. :srs:
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 18, 2011, 01:55:17 AM
He looks good. But sorry man, he just doesn't have that "Classic" feel. It seems more like a big head sonic. All of his body parts just seem to thin, and like Beyond said the texture still seems like it's brawls texture. It's a improvement from V.1 defiantly, but still hasn't caught the "Classic" feel.
Some like you want.
------
Poll restarted.
I think Classic Sonic looks great. I know his texture could be brighter to be more classic like others are saying but I understand that you wanted him to fit in with brawl, which I like when hacks fit in. He is much better then version one and I am so happy to use him in brawl.
I have only one complaint:
The quills are too angular.
About people want a more great texture, look on BV.
My vote goes to Skyward Sword Zelda for this poll. :3
I vote Amy
Needs moar Big.
Quote from: KTH on September 18, 2011, 01:59:37 AMThank dude. I do....30 patchs at all. Export an re-import for re-export. :srs: Some like you want. ------ Poll restarted.
oh really? hmm... this makes me want to start knux again.
i voted frieza, we need him.
Good Classic Sonic, looks alot better than the one before :laugh:
Downloaded now
Classic Sonic is awesome KTH ^3^
Cool poll too. My vote goes for Snivy/ Tsutaja over Yoshi... but
only because snivy is my favorite pokemon (sorry meowth) :P
Fantastic Classic Sonic. Looks far better than the first version. Good job on it.
I would have to say Frieza. I don't know why I want him, I'm not even really a dbz fan, I just kinda do. My second choice would probably be Zoro.
Classic Sonic looks superb KTH!
Oh, and my vote goes for Frieza cause you know, he was the most epic villain to come out of that series.
Cell and Buu IMO were kinda lame and had very little character development while Frieza had an actual plot even BEFORE the original Dragon Ball starts and a HUGE track record of destroying planets, with one finger no less!
So yeah, my vote's going to Frieza, the BEST DBZ antagonist IMO of the entire bunch.
voted for Baby Bros. (too bad you can´t vote for three so it will be Baby Bros.+Frieza+amy rose)
Classic Sonic looks awesome so far not 100% perfect but i will say 90% perfect :D
alot better then V1 (good you made Fitmotion.pac for any good sonic movesets)
Frieza time already! Trunks just joined the Brawl. Piccolo and the Androids are coming soon. We need Frieza he is sexy with his black lipstick and finger nails.. no homo.
Classic Sonic is Awesome!! :af:
Do you mean with true bowser that he looks like in New Super Mario Bros WII?
I voted for him.
Perhaps you want to make Dr.Robotnik or Dr.Eggman in the futur ;D
Love your hacks
Can you make Classic Sonics Enemy?
It is Jumpman :af:
http://th491.photobucket.com/albums/rr276/mario_is_number_1/DK%20Series/th_Jumpman.jpg
I like the Classic Sonic a lot actually, it reminds me of how he looked in Sonic Jam and it also resembles Classic Sonic's anime counterpart too (Sonic CD, Sonic The Movie), the only complaint I have I think is the buckle on the side of his shoe. Sonic didn't get that until Sonic Spinball, dunno if it was in the actual game, but it was in the concept art in the instruction manual lol. As far as his head and quils I kind of agree that his head is a lil oversized and his quills are a lil arched instead of straight, but it's really not that big of a deal to me, I would just remove the buckle, other than that, 9.5 out of 10 in my book. :)
Quote from: DJ Lowgey on September 18, 2011, 11:24:41 AM
Can you make Classic Sonics Enemy?
It is Jumpman :af:
http://th491.photobucket.com/albums/rr276/mario_is_number_1/DK%20Series/th_Jumpman.jpg
LOL it's SO funny you mention that, because I've been working on that (well trying to) using Wario. I thought a lot about something, when I learned from Snake in SSBB that the modern Donkey Kong is the "Grandson" of the original 8bit DK, I asked myself "Why does Mario look so young?, so I played with the concept that "Jumpaman" might be the father of Mario and Luigi, whilst Pauline may be their mother. With that being said, I wanted to make "Mario's Dad" a playable character in SSBB naming him Mario Sr.
Zoro, not a big fan of One Piece. Big, already replaced Dedede with Meta Knight. Snivy, replaced Yoshi with Dr. Mario. Vector, nah, not a fan of Sonic as I was. Amy Rose, like I said, not a big fan of Sonic that much anymore. Melee character revamp, definitely vertex Toon Link into Young Link(BY quit it :oshi:). Charmy, omg I [censored] hate her. Frieza, dude, I thought you were doing it already? Baby Bros., that would be interesting. Raiden, I hate MK, worst game ever. True Bowser, nah, I like Melee Bowser. Goron Link, DO YOUNG LINK FROM OoT 3D OVER TL!!!!! Joker, do the Joker from Dark Knight (DK2 reference). Zelda from Skyward Sword, nah. I decided Frieza, and it's winning :D
Started Phoenix Wright.
Quote from: KTH on September 19, 2011, 12:00:25 AM
Started Phoenix Wright.
:happy:
Over who?
EDIT:
*sees haloed's thread*
Ike :vyse:
I'm glad someone besides me wants to make him on Ike >.>
can't wait to see some progress KTH!
Quote from: KTH on September 19, 2011, 12:00:25 AM
Started Phoenix Wright.
I'm so glad to hear you say that... :)
Ninka and I are 2 of the biggest fans of Phoenix Wright on this site.
I know there are more, but we really appreciate the games ;D
...HOLY [censored]
PHOENIX WRIGHT
*CAMES
btw kth, did u even read my feedback?
some of the stuff can be because of the camera angle ofcourse ^^
?
Not understand your question. Camera angle? About what?
frieza
i gave feedback, a pretty big and detailed one...
Oh, you want to see a another preview with a different angle is that?
KTH, did you get my PM?
Just tried Classic Sonic through gameplay. It is pretty good, but one issue his punches become huge again while using the Burst PSA. Any way to fix that?
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 19, 2011, 09:47:58 PMJust tried Classic Sonic through gameplay. It is pretty good, but one issue his punches become huge again while using the Burst PSA. Any way to fix that?
That's because his fist briefly enlarges during the animation. I think the only way to fix it would be editting the animation.
But SDooms Psa had the fist not enlarge.
Quote from: Velen on September 19, 2011, 09:49:51 PM
That's because his fist briefly enlarges during the animation. I think the only way to fix it would be editting the animation.
Exactly.
And i've fixed them. They on the FitMotionCLASSIC.
KTH, I hope you took some of my criticism into consideration and not as an offensive remark or anything.
mah ignoredquestion is ignored
KTH, did you get my PM?
Quote from: MrUnusual on September 20, 2011, 12:09:36 AM
KTH, I hope you took some of my criticism into consideration and not as an offensive remark or anything.
I see your critic but i don't have any time... Sorry.
I see you talking about the buckles. Classic Sonic got, look more on picture.
Quote from: Dot on September 20, 2011, 12:23:32 AM
mah ignoredquestion is ignored
KTH, did you get my PM?
Sorry, i'll show immediatly.
(http://i.imgur.com/ZGIFA.jpg)
(http://imgur.com/6dxJX.jpg)
Bob-Omb Battlefield?
When the heck did that happen? :O
Quote from: KTH on September 20, 2011, 10:31:23 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/ZGIFA.jpg)
(http://imgur.com/6dxJX.jpg)
*stares*
It's amazing. :3
I love that stage.
But that not sould be just a place. He will containt Goomba, Bob-Bomb, Chomp and flying platform.
Why is everyone voting Freeza when he's almost frickin finished *sideglance*
People should vote for Raiden, since he's a thousand times more epic than freeza and Thor put together =_= That and MK has VERY little hack representations :l and Dead Or Alive too.
Wow... I never woulda guessed you'd do some stages too!
Now I'm hyped.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 20, 2011, 11:15:57 PM
Why is everyone voting Freeza when he's almost frickin finished *sideglance*
It's because of DBZ fans, they have to vote for every single DBZ character in a poll, they don't vote for anything else and when the time comes they will try to nag the creator of this "DBZ" character to finish him/her. >.>
A stage hack?!? :patrick:
This is just amazing! Another stage taking me back to the good ol' N64 days :D What stage does this go over, btw?
The nostalgia.
It kills me.
Wow. A stage import.
That's great, KTH.
these previews made e sad for some reason...
importing is closer...
now that i was getting good at vertexing, ppl will be able to just import models...
now i know how mewtwo2000 feels...
no feedback needed, since its obviously perfect since its an import, but i hope the monsters and stuff will look good on it ^^
I think the lack of shading gives the level an aesthetically unpleasant lighting.
[censored] Dragonball.
Skyward Sword Zelda, I say!
(http://i.imgur.com/Qc9KJ.png)
I have no Idea what that is. But his fist remind me of Knuckles.
Knuckles the echidna!?
Quote from: KTH on September 22, 2011, 10:35:46 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/Qc9KJ.png)
i am almost certain that it is knuckles too
Good
Quote from: Calamitas on September 21, 2011, 12:57:13 PM
[censored] Dragonball.
Skyward Sword Zelda, I say!
This big time, their are alot of DragonBallZ characters in the vault already and SS Zelda has one hack of her and to say the truth its not even good. :srs:
Quote from: KTH on September 22, 2011, 10:35:46 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/Qc9KJ.png)
Cool, Knuckles over Lucario. :3
but why over lucario?
Body is perfect.
yeah i have to agree with this xD
His arms seem a bit big dont you think?
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 22, 2011, 10:54:38 PM
His arms seem a bit big dont you think?
i like them, it gives him style...
i sure hope star made a good impression in here and ppl start making stylish hacks instead of copied... since for copying, we can just wait for the importer to be complete...
Knuckles over Lucario ah? Interesting.
You know KTH, you're the only one I can think of that makes Sonic hacks, not on Sonic.
First Blaze over Mario which is win, now this.
Keep up the good work.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 22, 2011, 10:58:41 PM
Knuckles over Lucario ah? Interesting.
You know KTH, you're the only one I can think of that makes Sonic hacks, not on Sonic.
First Blaze over Mario which is win, now this.
Keep up the good work.
now all we need are non-sonic hacks on sonic, and i'll be happy... xDD
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 22, 2011, 10:54:38 PM
His arms seem a bit big dont you think?
No, i'm using the model.
Strange, either way can't wait to see some progress.
ahh so excited! ive always wanted knuckles in brawl, but i wouldnt think he would be on Lucario. But im so glad he isnt on sonic!! and i think Lucario fits Knuckles more than sonic's moveset
i dont mean to be a censored but is zoro coming soon? he looked like he was basically done
thinking of it yeah zoro is 95%(i think if i remenber well in your preview) why dont just finish him?
Impossible to export the bandana. I ask to StarWaffle to export it. He will this soon.
oh sorry for asking then i wish that knuckles turne out good on lucario ;D
(http://i.imgur.com/VBwF0.png)
Quote from: KTH on September 23, 2011, 01:31:04 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/VBwF0.png)
*speechles* :patrick:
Quote from: KTH on September 23, 2011, 01:31:04 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/VBwF0.png)
hey, once you finish, could I port this over a character so it can be PSA'd by someone?
Is that... Lucario?
Quote from: Segtendo on September 23, 2011, 01:36:21 AM
Is that... Lucario?
Yes it is...
-but I'll be bluntly honest here. It wont look to good if Knuckles doesn't have all his dreads...-or tangible hands.
:patrick: DAT AINT LUCARIO!
But seriously, nice job on Knucario though, can't wait to see the face.
Also, I just thought about seeing Knux doing Kid Buu's moves lol thats gonna be so win xD
Is he getting a size mod?
awesome knuckles so far!! *looks at feet*.....work on that...but i hope it works out
(i was going to make knuckles but i stink at making sonic chars)
Knuckles over Lucario i love to see how that turns out but he for sure getting port if i making moveset for him (cuz of Kid buu now)
maybe port to jiggypuff if i making moveset for him (as i sure will since he is in my future plans)
I still can't believe that's Lucario... I just hope someone helps you with Lucario's facial expression bug. Otherwise, we could be waiting a bit for both him and Frieza.
Oh wow KTH. You doing outstanding on this one. Very nice job. Your texture skills look like they're improving. Keep it up ;)
It looks wonderfull so far!! :af:
If Knuckles are finished I will use him ;)
Needs a moveset.
Common MarioDK :laugh: :laugh:
Looking good KTH, now I can see why you choose lucario. The body structure is very similar.
i'll be honest. in both the good and bad way... (actually like i am always...)
he looks great. he looks awesome, very nice job, he aint finished yet.
that being said on the good side, his feet look a bit weird... maybe a bit too blocky... idk
also there is some major stretching on his feet... but since its a block color that wont be noticed in-game. my only real complaint is the upper part of the shoes... beneath the spikes, i find the texture a bit "dirty" idk if u know what i mean...
anyway, it looks great, and soon lucario will be full for all us happy people:
-mewtwo
-kid buu
-knuckles
-frieza
well, almost full..
(http://i.imgur.com/mW0sP.png)
Quote from: KTH on September 23, 2011, 05:03:45 PM(http://i.imgur.com/mW0sP.png)
one word to say :
Perfect
this is for sure going to be over Red slot on Lucario :D
Knuckles
Kid buu
Super buu(as soon one make him)
frieza for me on Lucario
As soon I can see it in game I will comment, cause his feets looks strechted, but it's awesome man, I wonder HOW you turned out a dog in an Echidna..
I can't believe it, you managed to vertex the head FLAWLESSLY?!? Words cannot describe how pleased I am with this!
Quote from: KTH on September 23, 2011, 05:03:45 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/mW0sP.png)
(http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/9398728.jpg)
very nice ^^
the fists are a bit weird, because of scaling those vertices to 0.
but overall it looks awesome enough to be a definit download!
:happy: awesome job with the model KTH ^3^
"unlike Sonic I don't chuckle..." Anyways, I can't
wait to see him in game :)
By the way, are you planning to null Lucario's Normals for this?
I hope so ^3^
Quote from: KTH on September 23, 2011, 05:03:45 PM(http://i.imgur.com/mW0sP.png)
wow your so good at vertexing and texturing, I can't almost tell if those textures were ripped from a game
I believe those are the textures from Brawl Knuckles.
Quote from: Segtendo on September 23, 2011, 09:39:39 PMI believe those are the textures from Brawl Knuckles.
oh
btw, what character is knuckles over? I forgot
Nice work on Knuckles so far. An amazing transformation from Lucario. There's literally nothing left of him now. But those feet.....they bug the hell out of me. It looks like they were mauled by tigers or something o.O Will they be fixed once the normals are nulled, or will it still need further vertexing work? Or is it fixable at all?
i bet they´ll better with the normals nulled
Hmm... i just got to say KTH you are a awesome vertex hacker, alot of people would have made Knuckles over Sonic, but u made him over Lucario, which is pretty impressive. ;)
Quote from: Sorceress on September 23, 2011, 10:57:53 PM
Hmm... i just got to say KTH you are a awesome vertex hacker, alot of people would have made Knuckles over Sonic, but u made him over Lucario, which is pretty impressive. ;)
Hax made a Knuckles over Sonic, using the quills as dreadlocks.
Quote from: Segtendo on September 23, 2011, 11:00:54 PM
Hax made a Knuckles over Sonic, using the quills as dreadlocks.
That's good, but did Hax think about making him over Lucario, i don't think so. ;)
Quote from: Sorceress on September 23, 2011, 11:03:50 PM
That's good, but did Hax think about making him over Lucario, i don't think so. ;)
KTH probably wouldn't have thought of making him on Lucario either for a while if it weren't for this thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32885.0
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 23, 2011, 11:09:59 PM
KTH probably wouldn't have thought of making him on Lucario either for a while if it weren't for this thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32885.0
Hmm... i guess i never seen that thread before, but it is true, Knuckles over Lucario is pretty impressive, but he did make Blaze over Mario
Ouah, i can see my thread live. I'm happy!
Thank everybody for the comment.
KTH we need knuckles please do well it looks good but just the feet also tails is needed since he was sonics best friend(why has no one ever made him a vertex??) and i ask you to do it becuz ur good at doin sonic chars but um focus on knukles for now and then do tails plz becuz hes gangsta lol
GameWatching's doing a Tails vertex over Sonic I believe... ;)
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on September 24, 2011, 12:02:37 AMGameWatching's doing a Tails vertex over Sonic I believe... ;)
yea...i saw it but he was like it will be realsed tommorow...tommorow came and no tails its has been about a week now and still no tails so KTH should make him and gamewatching also said he might drop it becuz no one liked it
*insert sonic fanboy comment*...*nosebleed*
*Insère commentaires fanboy Sonic*...*saignements de nez*
THAT LUKNUX/KNUXARIO
Oh wow, a Knuckles over Lucario. That was quick. Wasn't expecting one to show up so soon. o_o
Keep up the good work KTH. I'm definitely looking forward to this one. :3
Knux doesnt look half bad, but i still plan to vertex him over sonic because sonic is better base to make him more accurate.
Quote from: KTH on September 23, 2011, 05:03:45 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/mW0sP.png)
can i port it to a diff character when done so someoen can PSA it?
Quote from: SilverBrawler on September 24, 2011, 11:20:07 AM
can i port it to a diff character when done so someoen can PSA it?
If he accept can i suggest Mr. Game & Watch (or jigglypuff) for the replacement (if it's possible of course)!
G&W impossible to make anything over
but jiggypuff i was abit planing to do a Knuckles
I hate :
G&W (i've replace him to Cloud)
Olimar (Remplaced by Naruto)
ROB (I want Dr.Mario over him)
Jigglypuff
Pokémon Trainer (Squirtle, Charizard, Ivysaur)
Diddy Kong
Dedede
Wario
Lucario (remplaced by Mewtwo)
I have Shadow over G&W, Cloud over Olimar, and Mewtwo over Jigglypuff (which I may remove).
I wait for the latest PSA of Shadow over DK.
I really want :
Pichu over Charizard, Squirtle, Ivysaur.
Dr.Mario over ROB
so who would I port Knuckles over?
Jigglypuff
Diddy Kong
Dedede
Yoshi
IC
Pit
Oh yeah, i hate Pit too.
I say Pit because the person who makes the PSA for it can make Knuckles glide because Pit glides. so KTH, are you going to release the vertex over lucario, and i port it using that, or r u going to send me the vertex and then after it is PSA'd, we release it?
Well... It's better you take it when i finish it. You download it.
okay. I will do that
But please, put me on collab... I worked really hard on him. You can do what you want but don't forget it.
I will Collab you. don't worry
I made a thread. Here is the link for it. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33393.0)
Does people love my new avvy :vyse:?
i think ill change my avi pretty soon...
Yes KTH, I most certainly do... Looks great!
It's great!
I will change mine too. =/
(http://i.imgur.com/haVkq.png)
Latest preview.
awesome :D
I'm liking it.
I do think the mouth and shoes need work, but other than that, nice job!
He turned out surprisingly well. O_o
I didn't think you would have been able to pull it off. XD
The only thing are his feet. But then again, you did manage to make them out of his toes somehow, so I'm not too worried.
Quote from: Mariodk on September 25, 2011, 07:53:58 PM
awesome :D
Thanks!
Quote from: Segtendo on September 25, 2011, 07:54:14 PM
I'm liking it.
I do think the mouth and shoes need work, but other than that, nice job!
After, it's cause the light.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 25, 2011, 07:54:47 PM
He turned out surprisingly well. O_o
I didn't think you would have been able to pull it off. XD
The only thing are hi feet. But then again, you did manage to make them out of his toes somehow, so I'm not too worried.
lol
I do my best with shoes, it's really hard to transform feet into shoes...
Quote from: KTH on September 25, 2011, 07:52:33 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/haVkq.png)
Latest preview.
Wow, he is looking perfect. :3
Quote from: KTH on September 25, 2011, 07:56:01 PM
After, it's cause the light
what do you mean by that?
KTH, are you planning on nulling the normals for this guy? :P
idk...I'm going test in game for show that. I fix some glitch and need to export some polygon.
Gamewatching collab with me on that hack.
Quote from: Pure Dark Sonic on September 25, 2011, 08:00:13 PM
what do you mean by that?
I believe it means that it looks weird due to Brawlbox's lighting.
Quote from: Segtendo on September 25, 2011, 08:48:27 PM
I believe it means that it looks weird due to Brawlbox's lighting.
^This
knuckles is #1 on my wanted list. he looks amazing so far!
I want to vertex Wolf...
So after Knuckles, Tails, Big and Vector (maybe BEFORE Vector)I'll make Vegeta, don't quote
But in first i need to fix Knuckles...I've renames his toe bone for they don't move and....They appear on a random place and glitch, how to fix...
i dont knwo :/ i hope u figure it out.
Quote from: KTH on September 25, 2011, 11:49:56 PMI want to vertex Wolf... So after Knuckles, Tails, Big and Vector (maybe BEFORE Vector)I'll make Vegeta But in first i need to fix Knuckles...I've renames his toe bone for they don't move and....They appear on a random place and glitch, how to fix...
so your doing tails :af:
GW, he just said he is. He's going to make it on Fox. ¦D
Quote from: Scourge on September 26, 2011, 08:04:11 AM
GW, he just said he is. He's going to make it on Fox. ¦D
i m telling you that he won't,
no one knows KTH better than me in here.
Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 25, 2011, 11:52:52 PM
so your doing tails :af:
you just did what KTH didnt wanted you to do lol its best to take your quote xxgbcxx
Quote from: GameWatching on September 26, 2011, 08:12:34 AM
i m telling you that he won't,
no one knows KTH better than me in here.
lol do you mean KTH is lying to us? why would he say he would do it if he wont?
Quote from: GameWatching on September 26, 2011, 08:12:34 AM
i m telling you that he won't,
no one knows KTH better than me in here.
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/zackwinzard/Request__Scourge_color_by_dexsss.jpg)
Cool story bro.
Quote from: Carnage on September 26, 2011, 08:13:21 AM
lol do you mean KTH is lying to us? why would he say he would do it if he wont?
He isn't going to make Tails by himself, he is just texturing mine :srs:
Quote from: Scourge on September 26, 2011, 08:16:13 AM
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/zackwinzard/Request__Scourge_color_by_dexsss.jpg)
Cool story bro.
...lol
Quote from: GameWatching on September 26, 2011, 08:18:10 AM
He isn't going to make Tails by himself, he is just texturing mine :srs:
You mean you made Tails on
Fox too!? Oh wow! I was so certain your Tails was vertexed on
Sonic!
...Oh wait.
Quote from: Scourge on September 26, 2011, 08:22:27 AM
You mean you made Tails on Fox too!? Oh wow! I was so certain your Tails was vertexed on Sonic!
...Oh wait.
he changed his mind >_>
he was going to make it over fox,
but he just asked me if he could texture mine...
blerrr, whatever...
if you don't trust me, ask him by yourself.
EDIT :
why do you think that Tails would fit better over Fox ? :srs:
Quote from: GameWatching on September 26, 2011, 08:25:14 AM
why do you think that Tails would fit better over Fox ? :srs:
Because http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32885.0
Quote from: Scourge on September 26, 2011, 08:27:29 AM
Because http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32885.0
Fox got boots and jacket and lotsa stuff that would make him look crappy ingame,
plus, sonic characters got almost the same body.
Quote from: GameWatching on September 26, 2011, 08:31:57 AM
Fox got boots and jacket and lotsa stuff that would make him look crappy ingame,
plus, sonic characters got almost the same body.
Quote from: Scourge on September 26, 2011, 08:16:13 AM
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/zackwinzard/Request__Scourge_color_by_dexsss.jpg)
Cool story bro.
You didn't even read the whole post or the topic. Go back to it.
And those poor excuses are invalid due to all other vertex hacks. If other characters can be made on those that don't even look anything like them, the same applies to Sonic characters. Look at Blaze and Knux.
Not everyone wants Sonic characters on Sonic. Quit looking for an excuse to take the easy route.
Enough of this though. This could spam up the thread. - -
if you don't want tails over sonic,
then don't get him >_>
it isn't that hard anyway...
Quote from: GameWatching on September 26, 2011, 08:38:04 AM
if you don't want tails over sonic,
then don't get him >_>
it isn't that hard anyway...
^Completely missing the point. lol
People want Tails over Fox, and that's why it's getting made. Simple as that.
End of story.
Quote from: Scourge on September 26, 2011, 08:39:58 AM
^Completely missing the point. lol
People want Tails over Fox, and that's why it's getting made. Simple as that.
End of story.
k
be asking him if he is making him over Fox or not then
Preview of Phoenix on OP.
OP updated.
You are, by far, the best nephew ever :srs:
... oooh, nice previews KTH. ;)
By the way, what do you mean by Toe glitch in game for Knuckles?
You mean that, like most other Lucario Vertex's, there are traces of his original toes still slightly
visible? Or did you mean something else? :P
That do exactly that :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27392.0
Quote from: KTH on September 26, 2011, 03:40:18 PM
That do exactly that :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27392.0
Holy :oshi:
okay, I see :-X ... So... do you think that bone rotation thing that someone mentioned in that Paper Luigi topic of yours would work?
No.
----
Btw, it's better without rename bone. Wifi Safe.
Gratz KTH!! New KC-MM team member!
Holy balls, when did that happen? :O
Congratulations!
Holy crap he is O_o
Congratz nephy!
Great job on becoming a KC-MM Team member, KTH.
Yeah, i'm a member of KC-MM Team now :vyse:
Thank you everybody for congratulations!
Now, first preview of Knuckles in game :
(http://i.imgur.com/yW7vC.jpg)
Lookin' cool like Vyse, KTH :vyse:
Quote from: KTH on September 26, 2011, 09:54:18 PM
Now, first preview of Knuckles in game :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ok, he looks great in-game. XD
The shading looks fine, except maybe on his forehead, but it isn't bothersome, so I woldn't worry about it. His mouth looks a little iffy too, but again, it isn't really noticeable.
His shoes are probably as good as they're gonna get, judging by what you've said about how hard it is to make shoes out of feet. /:
Just a little bit of hopefully helpful feedback.
All that aside, you did a great job! Can't wait to download this puppy. =P
Quote from: KTH on September 26, 2011, 09:54:18 PM
Yeah, i'm a member of KC-MM Team now :vyse:
Thank you everybody for congratulations!
Now, first preview of Knuckles in game :
(http://i.imgur.com/yW7vC.jpg)
Really smexy. 8)
Quote from: KTH on September 26, 2011, 09:54:18 PM
Yeah, i'm a member of KC-MM Team now :vyse:
Thank you everybody for congratulations!
Now, first preview of Knuckles in game :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Congrats KTH! Knuckles looks great by the way. I am happy you fixed his toes.
Quote from: KTH on September 26, 2011, 09:54:18 PM
Yeah, i'm a member of KC-MM Team now :vyse:
Thank you everybody for congratulations!
Now, first preview of Knuckles in game :
(http://i.imgur.com/yW7vC.jpg)
That looks absolutely stunning, KT and congrats on joining KC-MM. :af:
Do you have a pic of him in different lighting? Delphino has some the brightest lighting in Brawl and I'm curious to see how Knux looks on Final Destination or Shadow Moses Island.
wow knuckles looks amazing!!!! lol KTH your my inpiratiotion on why i vertex in all actuallity
My only question is can you somehow round of the top of his shoes? I say this because the shape of his shoes are a lot like Sonic's except they end in a steeper, curving slope.
The rest of the model looks good, but the feet are the only things that bug me.
-by the way, this is called constructive criticism, not trolling.
Good job, KTH!
He looks good so far, but not perfect. His shoes seem to big and and bulky compared to a foot. And the texture for the shoe also seems stretched. Also looking at his body so far I see a few vertices just sticking out, like his stomach and the middle of his eyes where the eye lids meet. Texture wise it seems practically flawless, a few hiccups here and there but I am sure you will take care of them. Nonetheless KTH, amazing transformation. I am sure you were to show that picture to any one outside of Brawl hacking and they would never guess that was once Lucario. And congratulations on getting into the KC-MM team.
everything but the shoes looks amazing. even if you cant get the shoes fixed, im so glad youve made him. im so gonna get him :af:
Quote from: KTH on September 26, 2011, 09:54:18 PMYeah, i'm a member of KC-MM Team now :vyse: Thank you everybody for congratulations! Now, first preview of Knuckles in game : (http://i.imgur.com/yW7vC.jpg)
:>.>:...(http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hzix5Eo6_94/TlFibqD5MQI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/QQ0vurhJPZQ/s1600/i-like-it-debarge.png)
Quote from: KTH on September 26, 2011, 09:54:18 PM
Yeah, i'm a member of KC-MM Team now :vyse:
Thank you everybody for congratulations!
Now, first preview of Knuckles in game :
(http://i.imgur.com/yW7vC.jpg)
send to me
Isn't done. Wait a moment.
okay.
Congrats from myself as well KTH ;)
Knuckles is looking awesome so far, btw :)
Let's see...
Beyond started Layton, KTH started Phoenix Wright...
I can see a bright future for me :af2:
Quote from: KTH on September 26, 2011, 09:54:18 PM
Now, first preview of Knuckles in game :
(http://i.imgur.com/yW7vC.jpg)
Looks real good so far man. The only thing that bugs me is the shoes. Not sure how they're supposed to look, too lazy to check Google, but I'm sure you can fix them.
Congratulations on making KC:MM team. Knuckles is gonna be a great first post! ;)
Knuckles looks almost perfect just his shoes but i dont think they is possible to fix
(http://bluemechaoxide.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/phoenix-wright-objection.gif)
No, impossible. If you prefer, i take the legs, foot and toe for make the shoes. Some like i say for Frieza, the animation glitch.
What do you think, Sir Judge?
(http://images.wikia.com/aceattorney/images/b/b4/Sprite-judge.gif) Continue.
mariodk : Well...KTH :
(http://img2.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/07182008/c/f/2/3/cf23c54faded00_full.gif)
That picture proof everything.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Mr.Judge?
(http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/V-King-Arcade/Random/ani-judge-surprised.gif)
....
Have... my... defense attorney babies...
And it's just "Judge" not "Mr. Judge" :P
You have made my morning :happy:
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5261399 (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5261399)
Quote from: Segtendo on September 27, 2011, 02:46:56 PM
And it's just "Judge" not "Mr. Judge" :P
(http://img2.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/07182008/c/f/2/3/cf23c54faded00_full.gif)
(http://files.sharenator.com/REALITY_SLAP_L_RE_The_shadow-s403x504-103698-580.jpg)
(http://www.court-records.net/animation/phoenix-oh%5Bcensored%5D.gif)
Oww!
Don't slap your uncle.
(http://www.court-records.net/animation/phoenix-sweating(b).gif)
Just finish me up so that I can fight.
You started Pheonix?!?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I compared the face to the GIFs I posted.
It looks spot on. So does the hair :af:
(http://i.imgur.com/8II5C.png)
(http://vally8.free.fr/jeux/phoenixwright/gif/ani-phoenix-bashful.gif)
Amazing... :vyse:
T_T
Epic.
And his sword's a document.
Double epic.
(http://www.court-records.net/animation/edgeworth-strained%28b%29.gif)
Oh [censored] that is looking pretty amazing.
(http://i.imgur.com/gba1k.png)
Quote from: KTH on September 28, 2011, 12:28:12 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/gba1k.png)
My response:
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5262370
E
P
I
C
and i dont even liek his games :D
KTH, je pense que vous devriez travailler un peu plus sur le visage te le cheveux, il cherche un peu bizarre, à mon avis.
Now I'll be able to make Layton and Wright fight. Aw yeah.
That's my new favorite Ike vertex now... :happy:
Will he have the little button on him?
...
Do you want me to be honest, or do you want me to lie to you?
Quote from: Segtendo on September 28, 2011, 01:19:38 AM
Will he have the little button on him?
I see the little yellow button on him.
Quote from: Sorceress on September 28, 2011, 01:20:53 AM
I see the little yellow button on him.
yea, I think I see it.
its called an "attorney badge"
Quote from: Segtendo on September 28, 2011, 01:26:44 AM
I forgot :srs:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney!.... Wonder which is the badge's name... OH!
ANYWAYS, I can't wait to see how he looks in game, fighting with a strong-ass document that won't rip :af:
Who's he over?
Quote from: Sorceress on September 28, 2011, 01:41:08 AM
I think it's Ike. :P
KTH better make a version where he fights using the Fey's scroll as a sword... That'd totally fit the sword size. xD
Either that big pronged sword or a giant OBJECTION sound suffice as a weapon
Quote from: SJS on September 28, 2011, 02:17:41 AM
Either that big pronged sword or a giant OBJECTION sound suffice as a weapon
Can't believe I forgot about the sword and the first that came to mind was that scroll.:>.>:
I thought that the seven branched sword or the Steel Samuri spear would work (I like the latter).
The face needs to be more defined. it's too rounded atm. D=
Well...You can see the face because all face was here lol.
(http://i.imgur.com/fPD6m.png)
I've prefered to put the document to "OBJECTION", it's better to put a 2D "OBJECTION" on the PSA because the sword don't take invisible texture.
Quote from: KTH on September 28, 2011, 12:39:03 PM
Well...You can see the face because all face was here lol.
http://i.imgur.com/fPD6m.png
I've prefered to put the document to "OBJECTION", it's better to put a 2D "OBJECTION" on the PSA because the sword don't take invisible texture.
*takes out trusty critiquing markers*
Like Star said, his face is too round and also his hair line seems off. Also, in my opinion the texture needs a lot of work. It need's finer and more subtle detail like an actual suit would look, and parts like buttons, lines on his clothes, and his shoes seem solid colored and don't look clean at all.
(http://i.imgur.com/V9zTi.png)
Also, imo he isn't wide enough at the torso. At the moment he looks almost the same width as Ike. The collared portion seems to small.... But I'll let the pic explain what I mean.
(http://i.imgur.com/AnQON.png)
Just my 50 cents.
I think a slightly darker blue would work well for his suit.
Ok, better like this? I've worked really hard...
(http://i.imgur.com/0Dedu.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/zhkI6.png)
looks good!
Thx you!
But i forget to update something, here it's better :
(http://i.imgur.com/d2G2t.png)
looking really good (see on segtendo´s sign. and this hack)
Quote from: KTH on September 28, 2011, 06:08:57 PM
Thx you!
But i forget to update something, here it's better :
(http://i.imgur.com/d2G2t.png)
Much better bro! You really took Beyond's feedback into proper consideration ;)
Yes sir he did. Now that is taking constructive criticism successfully, to full use.
Very nice job.
Also, give his shoes a little bit of a shine.
You can do it with the dodge tool, I assume you use Photoshop now.
There ya go!
Looks much better :af:
to me the body needs to be more..straightish and less curvy but other than that awesome :af:
Phoenix will be released with Proffesor Layton.
The shading on the suit between the waist and the bust isn't completely aligned, and his face needs more shading around it's extremities.
-but that's my inner artist talking, good job!
Good news!
I did to fix Freeza, it's done now. I'm going release him.
what about knux?
90%
Does Frieza still look the same as the preview in the OP or did all you do was fix the glitch? <.<
Fix the glitch. And i think i revamp the model, the picture is old.
Wow :o Dat Phoenix Wright!! I never played the games from what I'm seeing on Google images and Segtendo's avvy, your Phoenix looks like him and looks pretty darn good sir ;)
And good news about Freiza, lookin forward to seeing him ;D
Well that's nice. How's progress on Knuckles though? He kinda just vanished after Phoenix randomly showed up. xD
No. lol
He's comming, he's comming... I found how to fix and just my software need to launch.
Frieza released!
well i just downloaded frieza and i have a few critisms already but its still good(your still my inspiration for makin hacks)
1. the tail needs to be longer
2. the eyes...they are to big
A stage was released.
Nice work on Frieza but...Isn't his head kinda...large? O.o'
Frieza looks pretty good but I too find that head and eyes on him a tad too big as well.
But it doesn't really bother me... I'm just happy someone finally went and made him in the first place. :kdance:
awesome D.ON stage...are you gonna do anymore like the one piece stages that are in that game
*saw the DON stage and Frieza*KTH you...are...too much...BADASS!
frieza looks good, his face and texture could of used some work, but i know from experience that lucario sucks to edit so its understandable.
awesome frieza
and the stage looking good too (not have tested it ingame yet)
but it is the version with Grass=die or you can stay on Grass
Don't hate me for asking, but what do people find so interesting about the original version of that stage?
For the next D.O.N. Batle Stadium Stage, yes, it's possible it's One Piece.
...Currently i fail with Knuckles, i need to re-make the face and re-export again.
YESS!!! for some reason one piece is becoming my favorite anime
My favorite anime was :
One Piece
Dragon Ball Z
Naruto Shippuden
FullMetal Alchemist
Keroro
Fairy Tail
Shaman King
Dragon Ball
Detective Conan
Quote from: KTH on September 29, 2011, 05:59:22 PMMy favorite anime was : One Piece Dragon Ball Z Naruto Shippuden FullMetal Alchemist Keroro Fairy Tail Shaman King Dragon Ball Detective Conan
what about Naruto (not Shippuden)
Naruto was more a Knucklehead hyperactive ninja there then in Shippuden
KTH, you finally released that World Stadium stage with the Goku clouds. About time, lol.
Now about Freeza, look at this picture of him for better comparison_
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yours eye's should be lowered, therefore he has more forehead if you will.. he's also missing a chin.
Also, his mouth looks like a ":c" he's supposed to have that evil smirk and [censored].
Love you, Diddy v2.
when are you gonna release zoro?
When you did to export the bandana.
(http://i.imgur.com/Sszeo.png)
I can't let you do that, Goku.
Quote from: KTH on October 01, 2011, 09:20:11 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/Sszeo.png)
I can't let you do that, Goku.
someone making vegeta on wolf besides beyond this seems unreal maybe KTH is playing a prank on us xD just wandering will you make him the the chest armour? or just blue suit? i think chest armor is one of the most epic suits i mean sayan armor not the scouter one.
buu saga, GT or cell?(i hope buu or GT since jokekid sure making Cell saga)
4 version :
Vegeta with tail, armor and scooter
Vegeta with tail and armor
Super Vegeta
Vegeta Classic
And some SSJ version and Majin..r)
Quote from: KTH on October 01, 2011, 09:36:03 PM4 version : Vegeta with tail, armor and scooter Vegeta with tail and armor Super Vegeta Vegeta Classic And some SSJ version and Majin..r)
vegeta Classic?
is that Cell (vegeta in saiyan armor without should or Scouter) or without that armor= buu saga
Quote from: KTH on October 01, 2011, 09:20:11 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/Sszeo.png)
I can't let you do that, Goku.
Oh man. That's sure gonna be fun to texture. r)
Quote from: Mariodk on October 01, 2011, 09:38:59 PM
vegeta Classic?
is that Cell (vegeta in saiyan armor without should or Scouter) or without that armor= buu saga
Vegeta Classic : Blue outfil
Quote from: KTH on October 01, 2011, 09:20:11 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/Sszeo.png)
I can't let you do that, Goku.
I'm curious to see how the face will turn out, and the texture :)
Quote from: KTH on October 01, 2011, 09:20:11 PM(http://i.imgur.com/Sszeo.png) I can't let you do that, Goku.
Let's see, you make Frieza, and that pleases the dbz fanboys for, like, 2-3 days, and I bet they still want to have Beyond's vegeta :P. So, you are now going to settle them down with your vegeta.
:>.>: You are good Mr. Hedgehog, you are good :>.>:
Aw [censored].
2 Vegetas. Whose will get more downloads?
THE FIGHT IS ON! :pit:
Quote from: Segtendo on October 01, 2011, 10:05:49 PMAw [censored]. 2 Vegetas. Whose will get more downloads? THE FIGHT IS ON! :pit:
^this
ok why not make colab. make all these versions of Vegeta with jokekid ? :D
I'm rather disappointed with Frieza. He's far too angular and his feet are just awkward. Also, his body isn't smooth the way it is in the anime and the eye texture is flat. Please revamp this hack, as it's nowhere near what I would consider to be the current standards of vertex hacking. Don't think that it's bad, on the contrary, about a year ago it would be considered amazing, it just doesn't stack up compared to what's around today.
Quote from: JediKnightTemplar on October 01, 2011, 10:54:33 PM
I'm rather disappointed with Frieza. He's far too angular and his feet are just awkward. Also, his body isn't smooth the way it is in the anime and the eye texture is flat. Please revamp this hack, as it's nowhere near what I would consider to be the current standards of vertex hacking.
what would you clasify as " the current standards of vertex hacking."?
Quote from: KTH on October 01, 2011, 09:36:03 PM
4 version :
Vegeta with tail, armor and scooter
Vegeta with tail and armor
Super Vegeta
Vegeta Classic
And some SSJ version and Majin..r)
i see you wanna do a full vegeta pack xD the only outfits i see missing is GT vegeta and GT baby vegeta transforms xD but like i said my favorite vegeta costume is no tail sayan armor xD(android saga) and super vegeta is nice too but making wolf all muscular sure seems to be hard lol good luck with that
Quote from: Dot on October 01, 2011, 11:01:40 PMwhat would you clasify as " the current standards of vertex hacking."?
Basically BeyondYou. I don't mean to sound picky, but once you've seen near perfection, ambiguity isn't as acceptable. It's like comparing Metal Gear Solid 3 to Uncharted 2, both are graphical masterpieces in their own time periods, it's just that graphics, like vertex hacking, have progressed and what may have been excellent yesterday may become mediocre today.
lol, i just saw that ur making vegeta too...
i finished mine's body, texture and model-wise, and am waiting for beyond to answer about the face, if he doesnt answer i'll try to make my own, but yeah, this is kinda off-topic...
i wish u best of luck ^^
Quote from: JediKnightTemplar on October 01, 2011, 11:06:18 PM
Basically BeyondYou. I don't mean to sound picky, but once you've seen near perfection, ambiguity isn't as acceptable. It's like comparing Metal Gear Solid 3 to Uncharted 2, both are graphical masterpieces in their own time periods, it's just that graphics, like vertex hacking, have progressed and what may have been excellent yesterday may become mediocre today.
KTH isnt beyond
i agree that beyond makes good hacks
But seeing how hard making a GOOD vertex is, KTH is one of the best vertexturers
Quote from: JediKnightTemplar on October 01, 2011, 11:06:18 PM
Basically BeyondYou. I don't mean to sound picky, but once you've seen near perfection, ambiguity isn't as acceptable. It's like comparing Metal Gear Solid 3 to Uncharted 2, both are graphical masterpieces in their own time periods, it's just that graphics, like vertex hacking, have progressed and what may have been excellent yesterday may become mediocre today.
That's the problem. The vast majority of vertexers on this forum just aren't as good as Beyond. I think it's unfair to ask everyone to reach that kind of standard. Beyond's extremely talented at what he does. If work has been put into a hack, and the hacker has done it to the best of THEIR ability, then what more can you ask for? Of course, there's nothing wrong with constructively critiquing stuff, because that's how people get better, but we have to at least be realistic here.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 01, 2011, 11:15:17 PM
That's the problem. The vast majority of vertexers on this forum just aren't as good as Beyond. I think it's unfair to ask everyone to reach that kind of standard. Beyond's extremely talented at what he does. If work has been put into a hack, and the hacker has done it to the best of THEIR ability, then what more can you ask for? Of course, there's nothing wrong with constructively critiquing stuff, because that's how people get better, but we have to at least be realistic here.
Yeah, that's a good point. It isn't good until you work hard on it and make it look great. And KTH, that looks great.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 01, 2011, 11:15:17 PMThat's the problem. The vast majority of vertexers on this forum just aren't as good as Beyond. I think it's unfair to ask everyone to reach that kind of standard. Beyond's extremely talented at what he does. If work has been put into a hack, and the hacker has done it to the best of THEIR ability, then what more can you ask for? Of course, there's nothing wrong with constructively critiquing stuff, because that's how people get better, but we have to at least be realistic here.
Outside of what I said about Beyond being the standard, I was at least trying to give constructive criticism, which isn't given enough on this site. As I said though, his Frieza isn't bad (it's certainly better than anything I could do), but it's far from perfect and I would love to see what he could do when revamping it, as I believe that with enough work it could be amazing (not at all implying he slacked off when he made it).
KTH has alot of great vertexes aswhell and some i even call perfect its just lucario is hard to vertex just see lucarios vertex are like 4 or 5 kid buu,mewtwo,friezza and i think deoxys so he isnt an easy character to work with due to his bone structure
Revamp it if you want.
I don't have any model for make him. Only with picture.
which makes it even harder
making a vertex with only pictures as reference makes vertexing very hard
y dont we stop this and talk about vegina vegeta?
Quote from: KTH on October 01, 2011, 11:28:35 PMRevamp it if you want. I don't have any model for make him. Only with picture.
Quote from: JediKnightTemplar on October 01, 2011, 11:24:13 PMit's certainly better than anything I could do
I have neither talent nor time for vertexing. I tried a bit a year or so ago, and the best I could do is make the Ice Climbers' hammers look like scythes. Although if you need a model, check one of the Dragon Ball Z games that are out there. I'm sure one of them has a model you could conform wrap to. Also, good luck on Vegeta. I've heard Wolf's normals are a [censored].
About time people disregard the noobs and do Vegina vertexes.
I was waiting for it silently, as Beyond's thread is a scary place and I'd get Get Out frog shoved into every single hole in my body if I mentioned him.
Quote from: Jaklub on October 02, 2011, 12:01:50 AM
About time people disregard the noobs and do Vegina vertexes.
I was waiting for it silently, as Beyond's thread is a scary place and I'd get Get Out frog shoved into every single hole in my body if I mentioned him.
At least you aren't a noob asking for it on every other page. Noobs are the reason that Vegeta was cancelled.
(http://i.imgur.com/FWhZF.png) VEGETAAAAA
lol, just kidding...nice job KTH. xD
Quote from: Segtendo on October 02, 2011, 12:06:37 AM
At least you aren't a noob asking for it on every other page. Noobs are the reason that Vegeta was cancelled.
Indeed, it wasn't scary without a reason.
The last "Get Out" chain before cancellation was creepy.
I sure thanked KTH finish a Frieza model for me. I tried to model something for my own but it's too difficult for me. And I want that be for 'ProjectM' version too, because I want to add voices with Riivolution and for the model after the PSA was finished as well. Besides, I prefer a voice of Frieza from Dragon Ball Z Kai, okay.
See ya. ;)
(http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110913094917/dragonball/images/thumb/0/0e/VegetaSurprised.png/340px-VegetaSurprised.png)
2 vegeta vertexes revealed the same day :af2:
nice job to both ;D
I have lerned to vertex now and I want to make vegeta too :laugh: :laugh:
I think I make another character
KTH asked me to collab, today is my last day with internet until next weekend probably, so if he wants it done, it has to be today ^^
xD
Quote from: jokekid on October 02, 2011, 12:38:07 PMKTH asked me to collab, today is my last day with internet until next weekend probably, so if he wants it done, it has to be today ^^ xD
Well, don't try and rush it. I think some people can wait for the hack to be finished. Though, those fanboys...omg...
(http://i.imgur.com/qYCfY.png)
Body by Jokekid. Head by me.
For the head, it's the texture beta and the guy going texture it's iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis...
SJS.
....... head and arms need work but other than that GREAT!!
yeah, the only things that bothers me is that the hands are too big
other than that it looks amazing!
Seems like Vegeta has had quite a bit of time to him self during this time of peace.... Great job, I know you guys are far from done but what ever
Quote from: KTH on October 03, 2011, 11:52:06 PM(http://i.imgur.com/qYCfY.png) Body by Jokekid. Head by me. For the head, it's the texture beta and the guy going texture it's iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis... SJS.
:srs: holy [censored] times a billion
Quote from: The LC on October 04, 2011, 01:23:25 AM
:srs: holy crap times OVER 9,000!!
edited for truth :af:
cool :D
btw about the tail is it on Wolf´s tail bones so it can be animted ?
since it dont look like it is at Wolf´s tail bone
Not bad KTH
model is well shaped, my only irks are...
- the texture, face is a solid color needs shading, more smooth texture would be nice too
- face needs refining.
- hands are a too big
other than that im glad too see mariodk's epic psa wont go to waste. :)
though i still plan to make my own version of vegeta, buu saga style.
Thanks for providing vegeta before anyone else did man.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 04, 2011, 03:52:31 AMNot bad KTH model is well shaped, my only irks are... - the texture, face is a solid color needs shading, more smooth texture would be nice too - face needs refining. - hands are a too big other than that im glad too see mariodk's epic psa wont go to waste. :) though i still plan to make my own version of vegeta, buu saga style. Thanks for providing vegeta before anyone else did man.
i think KTH make buu saga too
off-topic: thanks for think my vegeta moveset "B" attacks is epic :D
the more the merrier ;D
Hate to break the hype train, but I believe Beyond is releasing his Layton soon. :P
Quote from: Mariodk on October 04, 2011, 03:54:01 AMi think KTH make buu saga too off-topic: thanks for think my vegeta moveset "B" attacks is epic :D
oh rly? cool. Also yeah i still have the vegeta moveset beta in my game, love it. really fits his style and DBZ as a whole. Cant wait to see a SFX pack and new animations.
(http://images.wikia.com/meme/images/9/97/9000Techno.gif)
im sorry but this was needed.
if just Wolf´s Scouter was on a bone :( i can animte this Animation on vegeta:
(http://images.wikia.com/meme/images/9/97/9000Techno.gif)
Quote from: Mariodk on October 04, 2011, 04:00:15 AMif just Wolf´s Scouter was on a bone :( i can animte this Animation on vegeta: (http://images.wikia.com/meme/images/9/97/9000Techno.gif)
well a sound effect with that and that animation (without the scouter) would still be an awesome taunt IMO.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 04, 2011, 03:52:31 AM
Not bad KTH
model is well shaped, my only irks are...
- the texture, face is a solid color needs shading, more smooth texture would be nice too
- face needs refining.
- hands are a too big
i think they said something about his hands needing to be big for some reason i bet in game they wont look that big
ive said this a lot of times ppl, stop talking about the hand's size, u dont wanna know how it looked with small hands!!!!
seriously, marioDK can always edit the size in his animations for the PSA, but the regular one NEEDS big hands...
Quote from: jokekid on October 04, 2011, 09:18:46 AMive said this a lot of times ppl, stop talking about the hand's size, u dont wanna know how it looked with small hands!!!! seriously, marioDK can always edit the size in his animations for the PSA, but the regular one NEEDS big hands...
ok i will do that easy done with the new brawlbox :D
Quote from: jokekid on October 04, 2011, 09:18:46 AM
ive said this a lot of times ppl, stop talking about the hand's size, u dont wanna know how it looked with small hands!!!!
seriously, marioDK can always edit the size in his animations for the PSA, but the regular one NEEDS big hands...
It's called being lazy.
:srs:
u calling me lazy for not resizing his hands in the vertex?
as i said, i already did, and it looks so [censored]ed up that u wouldnt even think ever again about downloading it...
Quote from: jokekid on October 04, 2011, 01:13:26 PM
u calling me lazy for not resizing his hands in the vertex?
as i said, i already did, and it looks so [censored]ed up that u wouldnt even think ever again about downloading it...
-or maybe it's because you're doing it all-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIYIf BY could do it. You can do it too.
(....I should see again Srubs, it's a long time)
Quote from: KTH on October 04, 2011, 01:26:38 PM
(....I should see again Srubs, it's a long time)
Really?
Anyway. Yeah. Resize the hands. If BY could manage it, so can you.
Quote from: Velen on October 04, 2011, 01:57:52 PM
Really?
Anyway. Yeah. Resize the hands. If BY could manage it, so can you.
Yes.
Quote from: Velen on October 04, 2011, 01:25:05 PM
-or maybe it's because you're doing it all-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY
If BY could do it. You can do it too.
have u ever vertexed?
basic lesson:
-vertices follow their bones.
-if u move the vertice too far from his bone, it will rotate in a weird way around said bone.
with that said, uve only seen his vegeta in T-POSE, mine looked perfect too in T-POSE, with small and nice-fitting hands, but once the bone rotates, the vertices fly all over the place.
end of discussion
Quote from: jokekid on October 04, 2011, 02:24:31 PM
have u ever vertexed?
basic lesson:
-vertices follow their bones.
-if u move the vertice too far from his bone, it will rotate in a weird way around said bone.
with that said, uve only seen his vegeta in T-POSE, mine looked perfect too in T-POSE, with small and nice-fitting hands, but once the bone rotates, the vertices fly all over the place.
end of discussion
I have more to say so the discussion continues.
Yes, I have vertexed before. I've just have never exported cause I was never good at figuring it out.
Why don't you ask Beyond and tell him you sent him a PM to ask him how he resized the hands? Simple solution, no?
Quote from: KTH on October 04, 2011, 05:02:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zNjQecyjE8
NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo........
No fight on my thread.
^no fight in his thread.
and no, you can't resize his hands by vertex
Velen, just knock it off and let them finish their work.
They know what they're doing.
velen, u think only beyond knows how to vertex, and what it involves, but NO.
he may be the best artist, and know some other texhniques like UV editting and normal nulling, but vertexing is the same for everyone. seriously, ask him by urself and u'll see...
im talking out of experience
Quote from: Segtendo on October 04, 2011, 05:12:34 PMVelen, just knock it off and let them finish their work. They know what they're doing.
yeah KTH and Jokekid is as good starwaffle (in my option) and starwaffle is the 2nd. best vertexer here (the best is beyond but he always get all the love from the fanboys)
i will say after KTH made Gotenks he become much better
just look his hack before Gotenks and after that pit vertex i forgot the name on but looks like a import there is over Wolf
and why he become better after Gotenks was done :( it should be he become better before he made gotenks :D
Quote from: jokekid on October 04, 2011, 05:13:39 PM
velen, u think only beyond knows how to vertex
I stopped reading right there.
No. Just no. I don't think only Beyond knows how to vertex. I think he knows how to vertex
better than you do.How would Beyond have made Vegeta's hands the right size? Make the rest of his body bigger?
-and I know more about the relationship between the bones and the vertices than you think. I've made ANIMATIONS before, remember? I don't see how the problem with the hands can't be circumvented somehow
EDIT:
Quote from: Velen
How would Beyond have made Vegeta's hands the right size? Make the rest of his body bigger?
*Insert DBZ shock sound effect!*
...Hmm...There's an idea. Interesting...
Quote from: Velen on October 04, 2011, 05:24:07 PM
I stopped reading right there.
No. Just no. I don't think only Beyond knows how to vertex. I think he knows how to vertex better than you do.
How would Beyond have made Vegeta's hands the right size? Make the rest of his body bigger?
-and I know more about the relationship between the bones and the vertices than you think. I've made ANIMATIONS before, remember? I don't see how the problem with the hands can't be circumvented somehow
Velen a perfect example of how bones and vertexing makes issue is Krystal be Beyond.
She has so many renamed bones because without them she would be messed up. This shows that even Beyond can't do everything.
Jokekid and KTH know what they are doing. Unless you want the hands to be in the form of a karate chop all the time then let them keep the big hands.
Quote from: Velen on October 04, 2011, 05:24:07 PM
No. Just no. I don't think only Beyond knows how to vertex. I think he knows how to vertex better than you do.
Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to calm down before you get yourself into trouble. Yeah.
Don't clutter up KTH's thread with your incessant arguing. k bai
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 04, 2011, 05:28:29 PM
Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to calm down before you get yourself into trouble. Yeah.
Don't clutter up KTH's thread with your incessant arguing. k bai
The only times I argue
anything is when I think I'm right.
-and *Points to the edit in his last post.*
Quote from: Velen on October 04, 2011, 05:29:55 PM
The only times I argue anything is when I think I'm right.
-and *Points to the edit in his last post.*
Have you ever considered the possibility
that you aren't always right?
Please, just stop. Go calm yourself. Sit down, doodle, do whatever it is that calms you. There's no need to straight up insult someone just to prove a point.
Cmon Velen your are being kinda of an ass if they only know how to do it like that dont say they dont know what they are doing the important thing is it needs to work perfect and dont get screwed up and its easy to recize an hand by animations alone dont know why you are so upset let them finish their work if you dont like how vegeta looks then wait for beyond vegeta simple as that.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 04, 2011, 05:32:33 PM
Have you ever considered the possibility that you aren't always right?
Please, just stop. Go calm yourself. Sit down, doodle, do whatever it is that calms you. There's no need to straight up insult someone just to prove a point.
Actually, I am rather calm right now. >_>
...Ask a mod to delete my previous posts. I just realized my own stupidity in the fact that I couldn't remember that the hand size problem could be fixed with Bone size edits in animations. -__-;
@Carnage:
...I am extremely tempted to retort, but I'm not going to. -__-+
Next person to continue on with this "discussion" is getting warned. :srs:
So KT, any new previews of Vegeta? Hopefully the texture has been cleaned up some since the last one.
yea less spam and moar Previews :D
for hand resize now much resized they needing on the Animations?
Scale: 0.7?
No new about the texture, i'm currently revamp the hand and fix many glitch with head some like people said.
I think i'll make the texture cause SJS is bored cause school.
Quote from: Mariodk on October 04, 2011, 05:46:09 PM
yea less spam and moar Previews :D
for hand resize now much resized they needing on the Animations?
Scale: 0.7?
exactly. but u'll have to touch the translation a bit too, so its centered ^^
It looks pretty good so far.
I saw the up-to-date one(not in this thread).
Do you think you could resize the hands just a smidge? They're very large.
Also, the neck is too wide.
Make sure the chin is shaped correctly, too.
Just some feedback.
(http://i.imgur.com/fxf07.png)
Why it's impossible to export hand? :srs:
Quote from: KTH on October 05, 2011, 09:41:16 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/fxf07.png)
Why it's impossible to export hand? :srs:
*SCREAM!!!*
What happened?! D=
HOLY CRAP HIS FINGERS.
Quote from: KTH on October 05, 2011, 09:41:16 PM
Why it's impossible to export hand? :srs:
5 patchs, nothing change. The result is mooooore crappy. This one was the better....i got.
Quote from: KTH on October 05, 2011, 10:06:31 PM
5 patchs, nothing change. The result is mooooore crappy. This one was the better....i got.
Apparently, people have had much worse...ShadowSnake and Cal in particular I believe had had hacks that have required many many more patches.
:oshi: OMAGAD CALL AN EXORCIST HES POSSESSED BY HIS FINGER BONES!!!!!!!
as for the patch count be afraid because on some hacks the patch count can range into 50+
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW >D >D
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 05, 2011, 10:13:34 PM
:oshi: OMAGAD CALL AN EXORCIST HES POSSESSED BY HIS FINGER BONES!!!!!!!
as for the patch count be afraid because on some hacks the patch count can range into 50+
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW >D >D
:srs: wut
Quote from: KTH on October 05, 2011, 09:41:16 PM(http://i.imgur.com/fxf07.png) Why it's impossible to export hand? :srs:
Honestly, and it might just be the cuthroat mood I'm in that's talking, but the hand is only the beginning of your problems.
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 05, 2011, 10:13:34 PM
:oshi: OMAGAD CALL AN EXORCIST HES POSSESSED BY HIS FINGER BONES!!!!!!!
as for the patch count be afraid because on some hacks the patch count can range into 50+
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW >D >D
(http://i.imgur.com/jdCic.png)
sorry if i sounded like a jerk but it is kinda true
besides KTH the brown horse I know you can pull through
BTW Tell your horse friends to go away they keep stealing my girlfriends >:(
(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Themes/efsane/images/warnwarn.gif) Spam. Plain and Simple.
Quote from: KTH on October 05, 2011, 09:41:16 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/fxf07.png)
Why it&#039;s impossible to export hand? :srs:
I can see why, Beyond hated working on him. -_-
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 05, 2011, 10:35:48 PM
sorry if i sounded like a jerk but it is kinda true
besides KTH the brown horse I know you can pull through
BTW Tell your horse friends to go away they keep stealing my girlfriends >:(
Wtf, this really doesn't make sense at all...
He needs a skinnier neck and a tail wrapped around his waist.
Also, ask StarWaffle or Aafyre about the fingers as they did hacks on them.
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 05, 2011, 10:35:48 PM
sorry if i sounded like a jerk but it is kinda true
besides KTH the brown horse I know you can pull through
BTW Tell your horse friends to go away they keep stealing my girlfriends >:(
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SmashClash on October 05, 2011, 10:47:49 PM
He needs a skinnier neck and a tail wrapped around his waist.
Also, ask StarWaffle or Aafyre about the fingers as they did hacks on them.
Cause they got a effective tecnhic for export.
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 05, 2011, 10:35:48 PM
sorry if i sounded like a jerk but it is kinda true
besides KTH the brown horse I know you can pull through
BTW Tell your horse friends to go away they keep stealing my girlfriends >:(
Umm...
WHAT THE HELL.
How in god's name does this relate?
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 05, 2011, 10:35:48 PM
sorry if i sounded like a jerk but it is kinda true
besides KTH the brown horse I know you can pull through
BTW Tell your horse friends to go away they keep stealing my girlfriends >:(
What does that have to do with anything. Please refrain from such posts or you will be warned.
Now back on topic. <.< I don't get why you're having problems exporting Wolfs hands, usually ally they need is a double patch.
Quote from: Beyond on October 05, 2011, 10:56:56 PM What does that have to do with anything. Please refrain from such posts or you will be warned. Now back on topic. <.< I don't get why you're having problems exporting Wolfs hands, usually ally they need is a double patch.
He's spammed twice, isn't that a warn?
Quote from: Majora on October 05, 2011, 11:40:19 PM
He's spammed twice, isn't that a warn?
Didn't notice his previous post. But yea, he's warned now.
Quote from: KTH on October 05, 2011, 10:50:32 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Cause they got a effective tecnhic for export.
I don't have some magic technique that'll work on everything >.>
I just patch and patch and patch and patch and patch...
same as anyone else.
I am VERY sorry for the trouble i may have caused
(I can be a bit crazy sometimes)
*SWITCHING BACK ONTO TOPIC*
I like the great work put into this but I personally find all this DBZ Stuff EXTREMELY out of place
for this kind of game.
plus the show started to bore me pretty quickly when I decided to watch it.
i think the veget of KTH is ecpi just the hands need to be fixed(i wish i could know how to vertex like KTH)
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 06, 2011, 01:28:04 AM
show started to bore me pretty quickly when I decided to watch it.
What the- how could you not like DBZ?!?!
I don't mind DBZ hacks, but the forum has taught me that DBZ is extremely overhyped. Its fanboys are crazy.[/derail]
Quote from: Vitinho on October 06, 2011, 01:31:51 AM
What the- how could you not like DBZ?!?!
it is kind of lacking outside of the "SCREAMING FOR 20 MINUTES" and "FIGHT SCENES"
departments, its something called "CONSISTENT PLOT".
I do not hate it but it SICKENS ME that pretty much every game moddable has some sort of dbz mod for it. >:(
Long story short: it is like sugar it's sweet but too much of it makes me sick.
^
| ditto Segtendo
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 06, 2011, 01:49:48 AM
it is kind of lacking outside of the "SCREAMING FOR 20 MINUTES" and "FIGHT SCENES"
departments, its something called "CONSISTENT PLOT".
I do not hate it but it SICKENS ME that pretty much every game moddable has some sort of dbz mod for it. >:(
Long story short: it is like sugar it's sweet but too much of it makes me sick.
^
| ditto Segtendo
What you rather have, dbz mods, or the "Shadow Vault" again?
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 06, 2011, 01:28:04 AMI am VERY sorry for the trouble i may have caused (I can be a bit crazy sometimes) *SWITCHING BACK ONTO TOPIC* I like the great work put into this but I personally find all this DBZ Stuff EXTREMELY out of place for this kind of game. plus the show started to bore me pretty quickly when I decided to watch it.
well i agree and disagree yes its sikening that almost every game has a dbz mod but this is smash bros and like it or not people will try to make every character from every anime or game series possible...so i dont think dbz mods need to stop but they need to be released like a month apart so it dosent get played out
I hope you can fix those hands KTH... I really do, then all the fanbois can stop whinin' for him.
(I kinda want him almost as bad, I just don't like to rush people or bug them while doing so.)
Quote from: That Canadian Guy on October 06, 2011, 02:43:29 AM
What you rather have, dbz mods, or the "Shadow Vault" again?
Can not argue with that logic.
KTH i like vegeta and all the only thing wrong is hands of course but you are fixing this and whats with that white strype in his hair?? is that on porpuse?Also the neck is a bit too large maybe reducing like 20-30% on the side would look better
Quote from: StarWaffle on October 06, 2011, 12:50:15 AM
I don't have some magic technique that'll work on everything >.>
I just patch and patch and patch and patch and patch...
same as anyone else.
Liar!
can i see it in T-pose??
cuz im sure its not a patch problem, but as i said, a bone problem, the reason why i didnt change the hands' size...
Alright KTH.
Beyond's gonna release Layton today. You should get Phoenix ready :P
>.>
inb4segfangasms
...Yeah...Both Layton and Wrighty are released!
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 07, 2011, 10:22:24 PM
>.>
inb4segfangasms
...Yeah...Both Layton and Wrighty are released!
Yes, done. The work is done.
(http://www.picgifs.com/anime/anime/phoenix-wright/anime-phoenix-wright-707045.gif)
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 07, 2011, 10:22:24 PM
>.>
inb4segfangasms
...Yeah...Both Layton and Wrighty are released!
You're [censored]ing right I'm gonna gasm.
*gasms*
I like how Wright looks ingame, nice job on him, KTH.
Pretty good job on Phoenix. I think the head and hair could be worked on a little, but no biggie.
phoneix is awesome!! i like him better than layton but i think you missed some spikes that are on the top of his head but other than that, it gets a :af: from me
Thanks for the feedback.
So here, i preview to do that :
I need to finish that project Melee, currently the project going got 1 years (create on December), i need to revamp 4 or 5 character and make 3 or 4 characters.
After i got the normal stuffs, like Knuckles, Zoro, Big and others...
I need to export the head of Knuckles, the last head. For Zoro...The famous bandana, StarWaffle say he going export it from me....And i'm still waiting. Big, just need to finish the body and ears.
I'll restart Ryu for MK64DS, and i really want a Dr.Mario over R.O.B. without .rel.
And yeah, Vegeta too. I need to finish him, i just need to got the power :vyse:
*sigh*
(http://i.imgur.com/qj4Io.png)
Quote from: KTH on October 08, 2011, 03:40:11 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Woah, hey, what?!? Is that something you're making? :O
I will love you forever if that's the case.
I doubt it'd work.
It's with BlackJax's BrawlBox, I bet.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 08, 2011, 06:20:11 PM
I doubt it'd work.
It's with BlackJax's BrawlBox, I bet.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 08, 2011, 06:22:07 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Everything has a truth, sad kitty :P
yeah, cuz it has mixed boneset...
body is from samus, and head and hair from zamus (talking bout the bones.)
hey KTH did you say you are making RYU from SF?
hey KTH how is vegeta,s face getting along
Dunno. Ask him.
was that a response to me or the one that was below me?
Quote from: AniMaInE on October 09, 2011, 06:30:14 PM
hey KTH did you say you are making RYU from SF?
Yes. SF4 exactly.
Sorry for double post but...
Knuckles is finished, im going take the picture in game and port some animation.
Quote from: KTH on October 10, 2011, 10:37:18 PM
Knuckles is finished, im going take the picture in game and port some animation.
That's terrific! I look forward to seeing him...
Terrific work KTH, Kn... :oshi: I should wait... :-X
YAY! He is out :)
I come back into brawl hacking and I see your Knuckles on the Vault... :af2: Cool!
WHERE'S VEGETA?! lol jk, great job KTH. Though I can't download it (Knuckles over Pikachu)
Quote from: KTH on October 10, 2011, 06:28:26 PM
Yes. SF4 exactly.
Over who's Ryu ? Ike or Snake (I would like Snake for the base model that is. I try Beyond beta and thogh the face is mess up i think it look pretty good after i fix the texture a little). Also, i think you should make him based on his TvC/Mvc3 apparance but that just me, do whatever you want !
cool knux is done :D
Been a while since I posted here ._.
Anyhow, Nice work on Pheonix Wright and Knux KTH ;D
KTH, u been working on vegeta?
Nope.
Quote from: KTH on October 12, 2011, 02:12:05 PM
Nope.
well i guess vegeta not gonna hapen until the model importer is out i see wolf being a pain to export thats why he has so few vertexes
I'm jk, i revamped the head and the body, i just got trouble for export him...
I create a new vertice and idk how one...
(http://i.imgur.com/qvK3B.gif)
Dr.Mario revamp for the project "Dr.Mario over ROB". With KingJigglypuff, MarioKart64DS, Gamma Ridley, SJS and me.
A project to port Doctor over ROB without .rel.
Currently i got many problem with him and Vegeta...3ds Max 8 create new vertice on the polygon and i can't export it....Idk how to fix..
Dr. Mario looks great dude.
Keep it up.
yeah Dr. mario but its too bad with you got problems :(
Quote from: KTH on October 13, 2011, 01:34:25 PMDr.Mario over ROB
Oh, over ROB? Oh, alright. I actually came up with an idea to make Dr. Mario over Diddy.
Cause i hate ROB.
And Dr.Mario is perfect over ROB.
it doesnt work because of file size when i tried to port it
Wow, that model looks really nice so far :3
But I have a question about it. Your previous version of the Brawlified Dr.Mario would sometimes, when grabbed or thrown, cause the camera to change or for him to explode into a billion vertices, or to just be instantly KO'd randomly. (like a few other vertexes on Mario, Luigi and a few on Dedede that I've seen)
Is it possible to have that fixed? Really excited for this :3
EDIT: Also the older model wouldn't be in the center of the ice-thingy when frozen. Just in case that helps pinpoint the issues I've mentioned previously.
Quote from: Thany on October 14, 2011, 12:41:34 AM
Wow, that model looks really nice so far :3
But I have a question about it. Your previous version of the Brawlified Dr.Mario would sometimes, when grabbed or thrown, cause the camera to change or for him to explode into a billion vertices, or to just be instantly KO'd randomly. (like a few other vertexes on Mario, Luigi and a few on Dedede that I've seen)
Is it possible to have that fixed? Really excited for this :3
yeah same problem happened with me :-\...so i had to get a different dr.mario
Quote from: Thany on October 14, 2011, 12:41:34 AM
Wow, that model looks really nice so far :3
But I have a question about it. Your previous version of the Brawlified Dr.Mario would sometimes, when grabbed or thrown, cause the camera to change or for him to explode into a billion vertices, or to just be instantly KO'd randomly. (like a few other vertexes on Mario, Luigi and a few on Dedede that I've seen)
Is it possible to have that fixed? Really excited for this :3
EDIT: Also the older model wouldn't be in the center of the ice-thingy when frozen. Just in case that helps pinpoint the issues I've mentioned previously.
Yeah, the model glitched cause dingoberriz's Mario w/ hat. But yeah it's possible to fix and currently this version got fix.
Many thanks to ds22.
hey kth what happened with zoro?
....Dude for the four time, i can't export a element so i asked at StarWaffle to export it...But now i'm still waiting from 3 months...
what's what u cant export?
(http://i.imgur.com/pYLRV.png)
I [censored]ing love you.
Quote from: KTH on October 15, 2011, 09:28:26 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Don't forget the Tanooki suit!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://www.brawlinthefamily.com/images/ChWaluigi.jpg)
i like it
@Seggy : Me too. :-*
@Gamma : Possiblity. lol
@Dot : LOL
Waluigi loves it.
Damnit, i got a problem with the model. Okay, i export it correctly but i export on the model of the trophy, not on the one over Pit.
Aww... But that looked awkward a bit
what are you vertexing waluigi into??
Trophy.
But nevermind i did to fix the glitch.
YEA THANK YOU!
Quote from: KTH on October 15, 2011, 09:51:56 PM
@Seggy : Me too. :-*
Inces...
*shot*
Keep up the good work.
Ogodwat
It's good anyway.
(http://i.imgur.com/FSMSb.jpg)
Surprise.
THAT LOOKS AWESOME! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK KTH!
Thanks dude.
Waaaa released.
Quote from: KTH on October 15, 2011, 09:28:26 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
<3
(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6563/waal.png)
I see on your thread.
Waluigi loves this!
... Wow
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 15, 2011, 11:07:29 PM
<3
(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6563/waal.png)
WALUIGI LIKES THIS CSP.
/me laughs his butt off.
That is awesome!
That Waluigi is creepy.
But also ridicilously accurate.
Calamitas... you double posted
Quote from: FF7adme on October 16, 2011, 01:16:47 PM
Calamitas... you double posted
Error 500, it happens.
Quote from: Calamitas on October 16, 2011, 10:20:47 AM
That Waluigi is creepy.
But also ridicilously accurate.
Glad to see you love it.
Nice job with WAAA! recolours do tend to get stale. It's nice to see a vertex as well for him. Have any idea which your next project will be?
@KTH
I can export your Vegeta vertex if your having trouble exporting it.
Cool story TBM
Quote from: KTH on October 17, 2011, 05:59:30 PM
Cool story TBM
do you think he is tbm? lol if so smashclash git trolled i mean kth has alot of vertex experience and cant export gotenks or vegeta correctly yet i guess i thinks its just click export and its done lol.
Yes, it's TBM. And he's already banned.
You think it's normal to request a activation code and say i can export Gotenks? r)
--------
My stage is finish yeah. Just need to found how to add shadow.
Quote from: KTH on October 17, 2011, 06:45:08 PM
Yes, it's TBM. And he's already banned.
You think it's normal to request a activation code and say i can export Gotenks? r)
--------
My stage is finish yeah. Just need to found how to add shadow.
not banned he is warned well for the time being he is still here.
Quote from: KTH on October 17, 2011, 06:45:08 PM
Yes, it's TBM. And he's already banned.
You think it's normal to request a activation code and say i can export Gotenks? r)
--------
My stage is finish yeah. Just need to found how to add shadow.
cool, just need to add shadows? i believe mewtwo2000 made a tutorial or something about that
did you sent don rene your vegeta?
The shadow of character, not the one of OBJ import.
Idk how...
that´s what i meant
isnt it this one (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22703)?
You sure it's for the shadow of character?
it must be
OBJ models werent able to be imported when that came out
this? (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8418)
Yeah, this.
Thanks dude.
--
Damnit, freeze in game...
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2607dpz.png)
:af:
Finally, the TRUE Melee test stage.
lol...
yeah, thats all.. lol
Waluigi looks great, makes a wonderful alt for the Waluigi PSA port thing.
Also I lol'd when I saw the melee test stage. xD
I suppose to say Thanks.
Well i need to finish that Melee Project in first, it's really important for myself...And for continue Vegeta and Doctor, give me the solution about they [censored] banana vertices.
(http://i53.tinypic.com/28clctf.jpg)
Well..Tomorrow i'll start some hacks...Because i can't finish Vegeta, Melee Pikachu and Dr.Mario (i can't without that problem was solved : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=34419.0 )
So tomorrow i'll start :
Chris Redfield
Ryu
And maybe trying to finish that Melee stage. And finish the Energy Sword and Desert Eagle i'm making.
Oh and...Finish Roronoa Zoro, i found the alternate solution. So choose what you want.
inb4makezoro
I vote for Sonic Generations demo work on my PS3.
ryu should be over cF...just saying...:af:
Well, I voted Chris Redfield.
And I tried to help with the demo, KTH :oshi:
>.>
<.<
*looks at Poll*
Amy :af:
Well when you release Vegeta, this is random but... Imma release a revamp of Nappa :P
Quote from: FF7adme on October 23, 2011, 11:40:27 AMWell when you release Vegeta, this is random but... Imma release a revamp of Nappa :P
Dude, he quit Vegina.
Quote from: LC ReSuRrEcTeD on October 23, 2011, 03:00:06 PM
Dude, he quit Vegina.
... (DBZ Abridged Moment... i just took out the Jr...) VEGETA NOOOO! I am now left to do him...
I announced i stop some hacks i already maked or was on hold :
- Vegeta Face
- Ryu
- NSMBW Bowser
- Aiai (Diddy Kong)
- Iron Man (Samus)
- Megaman Volnutt (Pit)
- Sakura Haruno (Zelda)
And the most it's i can't use BB0.65 cause i got everytime many problem with this. So now with the Model Import now i prefer stop my project and continue only my Melee project...
That should be great if no one can import Melee characters for the moment (except Pichu, Mewtwo, Young Link).
-_-
....
I restart Vegeta. lol
Quote from: KTH on October 28, 2011, 01:19:07 AM.... I restart Vegeta. lol
...better have :srs: lol jk but dont stop your stop your projects because of the importer because there arent that many models...most of em are kingdom hearts, final fantasy, or sonic so i wouldnt worry about your vertexes being replaced...
...that look like no one was interessed about vertex now. >>
I"m going finish Doc.
im still vertexing too, dont let the imports intimidate u too much yet...
Quote from: jokekid on October 29, 2011, 01:04:43 PM
im still vertexing too, dont let the imports intimidate u too much yet...
your right theres still not enough ppl knowing how to import so vertexing if its well done ppl will still download it aswell
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[censored] yeah. :vyse:
Btw, i got again the weird issue for Vegeta....Haters gonna hate.
Quote from: KTH on November 02, 2011, 04:10:09 AM, i got again the weird issue for Vegeta....Haters gonna hate.
why dont you just import him
Because Vegeta is my last vertex.
Ah i see....wanna give a POW! for ur last vertex?
Thank you.
Well...I don't have found issue for Vegeta....So i'll import him. But my last vertex will be Zoro and some Smash Bros. Melee characters.
How bout baby mario and baby luigi? Ive actually been waiting for this! XD
Is a preview possible? :)
No, i don't have preview and i give Baby Bros. too ShadowSnake for a collab.
Ok then, well im looking forward to seeing ur hacks! :)
Thank you
i want them zoro!
it looks badass