Poll
Question:
Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?
Option 1: ]YES!
votes: 19
Option 2: ]No :srs:
votes: 1
Option 3: ^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
votes: 0
Option 4: Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
votes: 2
(http://i.imgur.com/YtvZW.gif)
Yep! We have decided to join up! ;D This way alot more can get done and more CSP's will be coming!! Me (Slayermarth), I can do names, icons, BP's, CSP, and SSS Icons. Look in the second post and you'll find Ryuunosuke's bad*** portraits as well. Request, will most likely be always open. If one of us can't get to request then most likely the other will be able to. If not then that means you'll just have to wait or you'll have to go and find someone else who can. Thats pretty much it. Request and Enjoy! ;D
So with that said.. Without further ado, My csp's.
(http://i.imgur.com/DxfVB.gif)
(http://i.imgur.com/d6ipR.png) (http://imgur.com/a/CrJPV#0) (http://i.imgur.com/qHLV2.png) (http://imgur.com/a/n20s8#0) (http://i.imgur.com/zdzhw.png) (http://imgur.com/a/a59YK#0) (http://i.imgur.com/UX61O.png) (http://imgur.com/a/6Z7pE#0) (http://i.imgur.com/5DovD.png) (http://imgur.com/a/k7W4l#0) (http://i.imgur.com/fzuz3.png) (http://imgur.com/a/28WTj) (http://i.imgur.com/UucV1.png) (http://imgur.com/a/d7IY8) (http://i.imgur.com/wN6cy.png?1) (http://imgur.com/a/sSJNy) (http://i.imgur.com/USvM9.png) (http://imgur.com/a/RtKuC) (http://i.imgur.com/NICMh.png) (http://imgur.com/a/0bO26) (http://i.imgur.com/1PU43.png) (http://imgur.com/a/xmtag#0) (http://i.imgur.com/TsQx7.png) (http://imgur.com/a/Po4HN) (http://i.imgur.com/gCDkl.png) (http://imgur.com/a/tvsBl) (http://i.imgur.com/mPp5l.png) (http://imgur.com/a/U7nr7)
(http://i.imgur.com/VVj9i.gif)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:lucas: Lucas :lucas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:falcon: Captain Falcon :falcon:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:link: Link :link:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:ike: Ike :ike:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:fox: Fox :fox:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:kirby: Kirby :kirby:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:lucario: Lucario :lucario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:sonic: Sonic :sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:tlink: Toon Link :tlink:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:falco: Falco :falco:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:pichu: Pichu :pichu:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:wolf: Wolf :wolf:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:mario: mario :mario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:luigi: Luigi :luigi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:pikachu: Pikachu :pikachu:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:bowser: Bowser :bowser:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:ganon: Ganondorf :ganon:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:zelda: Zelda :zelda:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:pit: Pit :pit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:wario: Wario :wario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:mk: Metanight :mk:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:peach: Peach :peach:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:samus: Samus :samus:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:ness: Ness :ness:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:yoshi: Yoshi :yoshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:dk: Donkey Kong :dk:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
(http://i.imgur.com/tctZx.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/cooltext707161192.png)
Falco
(http://i.imgur.com/lEP2qwU.png) (http://i.imgur.com/yBd5Wks.png) (http://i.imgur.com/0JWllFz.png) (http://i.imgur.com/6EqWkgL.png) (http://i.imgur.com/FDDG22U.png) (http://i.imgur.com/M1jttC9.png) (http://i.imgur.com/pmBUeJf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/MJUYNaw.png) (http://i.imgur.com/HOtVB8C.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qkz3xmx.png) (http://i.imgur.com/11PPDZf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/tZfpOe0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/0OeOYL3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/06ZYVKy.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ijXlUBV.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QX1JCOf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/B0nRHeB.png) (http://i.imgur.com/kt7WFMa.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ho1rxtK.png) (http://i.imgur.com/2711gSe.png) (http://i.imgur.com/HAnFqkM.png) (http://i.imgur.com/A3Zk6dQ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/7Ht2lXg.png) (http://i.imgur.com/4GFBOLT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/BoxHuWR.png) (http://i.imgur.com/LhlUnc7.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ncxWmFF.png) (http://i.imgur.com/bFN4Axa.png) (http://i.imgur.com/VhdDnf9.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/UZkhuZi.png) (http://i.imgur.com/i0E9ilb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/peOYheW.png) (http://i.imgur.com/pdpY05H.png) (http://i.imgur.com/vZJ6ENw.png) (http://i.imgur.com/1Th4lri.png) (http://i.imgur.com/NJbgAMd.png)
Snake
(http://i.imgur.com/PtgUzGp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/00Cosev.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qmR702t.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Q7RtB4W.png) (http://i.imgur.com/An86dv3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/vm3C5qO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/uFlZKc4.png) (http://i.imgur.com/mOduvip.png) (http://i.imgur.com/7Vms8pw.png) (http://i.imgur.com/n0Inv0P.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Dywn8Bx.png) (http://i.imgur.com/YJau9GV.png) (http://i.imgur.com/dGk7Wa2.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ZuO1JHe.png) (http://i.imgur.com/vUQXDYd.png) (http://i.imgur.com/HIfzBIc.png) (http://i.imgur.com/NiRuXZ6.png) (http://i.imgur.com/gsldGPQ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/dOiGPOJ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/i7tTyUj.png) (http://i.imgur.com/06DKB3m.png) (http://i.imgur.com/jYd6pni.png) (http://i.imgur.com/1xAO6jO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/oAEnnbS.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Y1K3gzg.png) (http://i.imgur.com/1R1YLcn.png) (http://i.imgur.com/oY4zKJT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Ay4u0Ze.png) (http://i.imgur.com/TYcaLS1.png) (http://i.imgur.com/69mtGzO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qiAgOYF.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/A1Qa2hD.png) (http://i.imgur.com/pXaTtxT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/VS1Gd3R.png) (http://i.imgur.com/TjWgWz3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/R9i5EE8.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qGTniso.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/7hwjXGy.png)
Sonic
(http://i.imgur.com/KvNECUF.png) (http://i.imgur.com/h4qthi3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/LBTdd9J.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ZvdaI2H.png) (http://i.imgur.com/DrljkQ0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ZBGRGTj.png) (http://i.imgur.com/AUgrhNr.png) (http://i.imgur.com/KQt12OH.png) (http://i.imgur.com/G8TmYtW.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/2sgDNqs.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Fv7vvAX.png) (http://i.imgur.com/pGki37r.png) (http://i.imgur.com/mL2N3Lz.png) (http://i.imgur.com/82AmADO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Wp1zozJ.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/ExsZrWb.png)
Zero Suit Samus
(http://i.imgur.com/j69NBGI.png) (http://i.imgur.com/wC4YvO1.png) (http://i.imgur.com/58zUX8x.png) (http://i.imgur.com/CBnWGXU.png) (http://i.imgur.com/4v6M2Ma.png) (http://i.imgur.com/SKdlQSu.png) (http://i.imgur.com/SIn0YzX.png) (http://i.imgur.com/hz52cMD.png) (http://i.imgur.com/23WJHUJ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QzVqATb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/UzXAEdt.png) (http://i.imgur.com/toBVCeC.png) (http://i.imgur.com/7OnTsNR.png) (http://i.imgur.com/eXrWNr4.png) (http://i.imgur.com/5PgCLoV.png) (http://i.imgur.com/n45WkPP.png) (http://i.imgur.com/f0zOBBy.png) (http://i.imgur.com/c9zJGtR.png) (http://i.imgur.com/WDO3lUY.png) (http://i.imgur.com/a4S0Jp3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qIEYrGw.png) (http://i.imgur.com/5plx02J.png) (http://i.imgur.com/6SLJuLN.png) (http://i.imgur.com/cXgwJch.png) (http://i.imgur.com/0ngkQCO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ZkWfvGk.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qH6ghKO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/EUtg90P.png) (http://i.imgur.com/BzkQUAZ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/OSh5D72.png) (http://i.imgur.com/gmNl8lL.png) (http://i.imgur.com/j5LrTJT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/AyVGTnZ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/TdBQjSz.png) (http://i.imgur.com/KEGLscb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Rvpnysc.png) (http://i.imgur.com/gKibZHr.png) (http://i.imgur.com/RQ2jWFg.png) (http://i.imgur.com/zSQbfEu.png) (http://i.imgur.com/eiiKi4s.png) (http://i.imgur.com/wNbHr5C.png) (http://i.imgur.com/NuaKKqI.png) (http://i.imgur.com/IETUdQz.png) (http://i.imgur.com/VsNyM7N.png) (http://i.imgur.com/G4kzoZD.png) (http://i.imgur.com/CCkH8Vx.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/M6fKWW0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/DSTDFEj.png) (http://i.imgur.com/AsaRuEz.png) (http://i.imgur.com/RcxU0L7.png) (http://i.imgur.com/gWtnLDf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/TU8mNGm.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/TpCHizI.png)
SSS Stuff
Portraits 176x176 Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Portraits 88x88 size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SSS NamesSorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/E30EL.png)
~ Non-Perfect:bowser: Bowser :bowser:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:ganon: Ganondorf :ganon:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:falco: Falco :falco:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:mario: mario :mario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:popo: Ice Climbers :popo:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:pikachu: Pikachu :pikachu:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:tlink: Toon Link :tlink:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:wario2: Wario :wario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:wolf: Wolf :wolf:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:yoshi: Yoshi :yoshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:charizard: Charizard :charizard:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:squirtle: Squirtle :squirtle:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:sonic: Sonic :sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:dk: Donkey Kong :dk:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
~ Perfect Poses:tlink: Toon Link :tlink:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/ud670.png) Spider-Man (http://i.imgur.com/ud670.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This section is fur LittleBoygos only!
He asked me to add his CSP's.
No that doesn't mean he's taking request in Me and Ryuu's thread.
If you want something from him go to his thread.
And this also doesn't mean that I'm gonna just put people's CSP's in my thread either.
Other than that, enjoy the CSP's.
DON'T ASK ME WHY HIS CSP'S ARE HERE!
I WON'T ANSWER YOU!!
I see you guys combined forces! Very nice!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24941 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24941)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24952 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24952)
Please and thank you in advance guys! ^_^ They will be included in the preview pictures! ;)
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 12, 2012, 09:56:43 PM
I see you guys combined forces! Very nice!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24941 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24941)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24952 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24952)
Please and thank you in advance guys! ^_^ They will be included in the preview pictures! ;)
What was the request again?
@ Everyone
SSS PORTRAITS ARE ADDED!
3rd POST!
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 12, 2012, 10:06:16 PM
What was the request again?
@ Everyone
SSS PORTRAITS ARE ADDED!
3rd POST!
What was the request what?
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 12, 2012, 09:56:43 PM
I see you guys combined forces! Very nice!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24941 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24941)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24952 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24952)
Please and thank you in advance guys! ^_^ They will be included in the preview pictures! ;)
These are Alouette's requested portraits..though i'm missing yushee...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/ToonLinkKnightCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/ToonLinkKnightBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/PeachTheBlackDressCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/PeachTheBlackDressBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/PeachOrganizationCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/PeachOrganizationBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/IkeTheRookCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/IkeTheRookBP.png)
and here is LittleBoygos requested ones
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/WaluigiCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/WaluigiBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/WarioClassicCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/WarioClassicBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/PichuCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/PichuBP.png)
:) ....................im about to go [censored]ing crazy
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=847 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=847)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5112 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5112)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11272 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11272)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10441 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10441)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=859 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=859)
bc megaupload was shut down san marth and belmonth marth are no longer in the vault so if i can pm those textures to one of you id really appreciate it!!!!
If you have the link post it here.
No need to pm.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 13, 2012, 12:25:13 PM
If you have the link post it here.
No need to pm.
I had already gave nova the link, would you still want me to post it? Also more perfect pose Marths have been added...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Well thanks! You've almost done EVERY one of my hacks! lol here's a couple more.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24031 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24031)
Also, this is the un-updated one, so it should probably look like dullish compared to the new one ;)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24619 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24619)
I also have one more texture I haven't released yet, so I'll PM it to you ;) Thanks again, and GREAT job on Waluigi, Wario and Pichu, I love them!
Oh, by the way, first person to 12 wins the new pose.
Hmm...Mario and Roy are tie for right now...I'll go make pose preview for these two...
first to 12 what? and thanks!!! those look [censored]ing great!!! love that pose
First character to reach 12 votes.
And Ryuu, do you need me to make a pose for them or do you have one already.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 14, 2012, 01:47:05 AM
First character to reach 12 votes.
And Ryuu, do you need me to make a pose for them or do you have one already.
No I dont yet...yeah, you make the pose...
Mmkay.
You guys do great work. What's your method? Especially for those Marth CSPs. I've been trying to get a decent Marth CSP myself with no such luck as the lighting is always bland.
I'd like to request a Perfect Marth CSP of this texture:
Celice Version 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?9cdyl8dzrtmnz1t (http://www.mediafire.com/?9cdyl8dzrtmnz1t)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on February 13, 2012, 04:00:05 AM
These are Alouette's requested portraits..though i'm missing yushee...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/ToonLinkKnightCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/ToonLinkKnightBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/PeachTheBlackDressCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/PeachTheBlackDressBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/PeachOrganizationCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/PeachOrganizationBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/IkeTheRookCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/IkeTheRookBP.png)
Thank you so much. <3
Its okay if you can't make a Yoshi one. I don't mind. :D
Ryunnoksuke made this for me last night. This should be Mario's pose ;)
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MarioLondon2012FixedCSP.png)
Quote from: Shun_One on February 14, 2012, 08:50:01 PM
You guys do great work. What's your method? Especially for those Marth CSPs. I've been trying to get a decent Marth CSP myself with no such luck as the lighting is always bland.
I'd like to request a Perfect Marth CSP of this texture:
Celice Version 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?9cdyl8dzrtmnz1t (http://www.mediafire.com/?9cdyl8dzrtmnz1t)
Which brawlbox do you use?...The newer one lets you change the lighting way better, also here is your Marth CSP & BP...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarthCeliceV2BP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarthCeliceV2CSP.png)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on February 15, 2012, 09:36:21 AM
Which brawlbox do you use?...The newer one lets you change the lighting way better, also here is your Marth CSP & BP...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarthCeliceV2BP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarthCeliceV2CSP.png)
Ah, that must be my problem then. I've been using the older one. I'll have to learn to properly manipulate lighting in that case.
Thanks for the CSP, I will use it well.
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 15, 2012, 01:18:19 AM
Ryunnoksuke made this for me last night. This should be Mario's pose ;)
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MarioLondon2012FixedCSP.png)
I like that pose, but I couldn't make it properly.
If Ryuu still has it then I'll see if we can get that pose for the CSP's.
Yeah, it looks like the NSMBW artwork
I like how slayermarth did this pose for mario...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MarioPose-1.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MarioPose-1-2.png)
This one looks like a truly mario-ish pose but since you guys like the one I made for LittleBoygos...then that will be the official mario perfect pose portraits 8)
Also, some junk added in the random section
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/OOTLinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MajicAmorLinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Ness.png)
Looking good!
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 16, 2012, 11:51:41 PM
Looking good!
Thanks man, I decided that I will use slayermarth's awesome mario pose, so yeah requests are open for mario portraits...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25192 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25192) <--- This isn't a Mario
These are Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2475 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2475)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8455 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8455)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15008 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15008)
Thank you! ;)
This image doesn't mean it's next.
So don't go request CSP's for this one YET.
It's up to me and Ryuu to decide.
I just made this while the pose was still in my head and I haven't forgotten it.
So, without further ado;
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
woah...whats up with link...that dude looks like he means serious business..."ima kick yo @ss" business... :srs:
...also...i wanna show some preview with the defualt mario pose i've been doing...especially to slayermarth and littleboygos...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/00MarioDefualtBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/00MarioDefualtCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/02MarioGreenBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/02MarioGreenCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/03MarioJumpManBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/03MarioJumpManCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/04MarioWarioBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/04MarioWarioCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/05MarioBlackBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/05MarioBlackCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/06MarioFireBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/06MarioFireCSP.png)
i'm glad i used slayermarth's mario pose, these looks friggin awesome and i'm really happy about it :happy:...they even look more awesome when they are used ingame, im not just saying that because me and slayermarth made these...i'm saying that because its really friggin true :happy:...more will come real soon ;D...
that pose looks like SMBZ mario´s side-taunt :D
Some more Mario
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioCloudBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioCloudCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioFireRecoloredBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioFireRecoloredCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioFlyingBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioFlyingCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioKnightBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioKnightCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioLondon2012BP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioLondon2012CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioMafiaBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioMafiaCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioMechaCleanBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioMechaCleanCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioMechaDamagedBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioMechaDamagedCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioMrMBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioMrMCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioRedKnightBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioRedKnightCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioStrikerBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioStrikerCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioTanookiBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioTanookiCSP.png)
I'm not done with the requests so dont freak yet...also, whats the deal with metal mario's texture, it wont show up in brawlbox :>.>:
Yep, thats how I was trying to make him look.
He's serious which makes the Link pose even better. In my opinion.
And those Mario csp's are looking pretty Damn bad***!
You were right, that pose is perfect for them.
In my opinion... you should post Pose previews using the original brawl texture/model...
anyways. heres my request:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23559 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23559)
model imports are not my fave when it comes to perfect poses...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/Mario64DefualtBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/Mario64DefualtCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioNinjaBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioNinjaCSP.png)
My brother would like to request these for his Wii in college. Thanks!
P.S. Those are looking SEXY! Great job as always man!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=840 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=840)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15171 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15171)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17919 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17919)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10943 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10943)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9597 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9597)
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 17, 2012, 09:36:34 PM
My brother would like to request these for his Wii in college. Thanks!
P.S. Those are looking SEXY! Great job as always man!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=840 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=840)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15171 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15171)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17919 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17919)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10943 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10943)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9597 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9597)
I would love to do some of those mario portraits but like the shadow and cosmic mario wont show up right in brawlbox...any ideas why?...same for the metal mario textures...i just don't get it...is there like a specific brawlbox that can be used for those things :(...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on February 17, 2012, 08:39:41 PM
model imports are not my fave when it comes to perfect poses...
Remember what I told you. ;)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on February 17, 2012, 09:57:58 PM
I would love to do some of those mario portraits but like the shadow and cosmic mario wont show up right in brawlbox...any ideas why?...same for the metal mario textures...i just don't get it...is there like a specific brawlbox that can be used for those things :(...
Did you go through the polygon and texture list?
Try to un-check some things and see if it fixes things.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 17, 2012, 10:21:05 PM
Did you go through the polygon and texture list?
Try to un-check some things and see if it fixes things.
^This ;)
I also go on and off with this one, so if you want to make it you can.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21843 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21843)
Thanks!
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 17, 2012, 03:54:08 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25192 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25192) <--- This isn't a Mario
Thank you! ;)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/concept.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 17, 2012, 10:27:51 PM
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/concept.png)
Nano made that one, xD. I see you downloaded our hack. However, I like the way you guys make them brighter, so i kinda wantedone of those :P just do it if you ever run out of perfect requests, it's no biggie.
Mkay, hold on a sec. I'll make it.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 17, 2012, 10:31:46 PM
Mkay, hold on a sec. I'll make it.
Sweet thanks! Also, could you check out my CSP thread and give me some feedback? You guys are pros, so I was wondering if I'm any good at it :P
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/concept-1.png)
Link to your thread?
slayer, i used your method, for some reason, it works on the older version of brawlbox but it doesnt even look like the way is suppose to be, it looks all plain, why won't it work on the newer version of brawlbox?...thats what i used for all the perfect pose for mario...if i try to use it on the older version then it wouldn't look perfect posed mario :oshi:
Weird.
And is this all the textures or just the special ones like metal mario?
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 17, 2012, 11:54:47 PM
Weird.
And is this all the textures or just the special ones like metal mario?
yup just those kinds which is the special ones like metal, shadow, cosmic...if i do them in the old brawlbox, then I would have to redo all the ones I've made, again, and they won't look much bright if I redo them...
That's strange, but those kinds of things happen.
For now just finish the others ones (If any) that you haven't done yet, and I'll see if I can figure out those Mario glitches.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 17, 2012, 11:59:49 PM
That's strange, but those kinds of things happen.
For now just finish the others ones (If any) that you haven't done yet, and I'll see if I can figure out those Mario glitches.
alright...i'll continue to make more of them... ;D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=40947.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=40947.0)
here's the link to my thread. Thanks!
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on February 18, 2012, 12:03:08 AM
alright...i'll continue to make more of them... ;D
Do what you did with marth.
Afew random textures in the vault.
I usually click top downloads and pick afew of those first.
OH, and be sure not to forgot Dr.Mario.
Alot of people have him. ;)
I'm gonna add a new poll. (Soon, once we complete mario.)
@Everyone!
We need this thread to be known!
Give this threads link to some people you know!
That way we can have poll voters and more request which = more CSP's!!
i possible request afew CSP/BPs for mario then i revamp my roster
and on my big release day im possible needing a CSP/BP of SSJ3 mario (if i can fix him as i think i can with the newest brawlbox but not have tried) :D
I can get this thread known ;)
Btw, any feedback on my thread?
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 18, 2012, 12:57:03 AM
I can get this thread known ;)
Btw, any feedback on my thread?
Its pretty good actually.
I think I might ask you for some sprites in the future. ;)
Quote from: Mariodk on February 18, 2012, 12:50:41 AM
i possible request afew CSP/BPs for mario then i revamp my roster
and on my big release day im possible needing a CSP/BP of SSJ3 mario (if i can fix him as i think i can with the newest brawlbox but not have tried) :D
We're gonna need the file for the CSP. So just send it to one of us when you're ready.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 18, 2012, 01:02:54 AM
Its pretty good actually.
I think I might ask you for some sprites in the future. ;)
Will do! ;)
Oh, and Ryuu, for hatless mario, just un-check polygons 3 and 12.
ehh, i really didn't do much, i still tried on the model imports though, also, i know there is diffferent kinds of drmario, i'll do all of them eventually...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioZombieCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioSSJ4CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioPrimeapeCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioMickeyCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioMagicGuardCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioBombermanCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioBlazeTheCatCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioBlazeTheCatAlt-2CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/KTHMeleeDrMarioDefualtCSP.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 18, 2012, 12:39:06 AM
@Everyone!
We need this thread to be known!
Give this threads link to some people you know!
That way we can have poll voters and more request which = more CSP's!!
;)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33694.msg843933#msg843933 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33694.msg843933#msg843933)
for my future model imports im possible needing CSP for your guys and slayermarth is working on majin buus(not HD texture just the DBZ BT3) right now :D
maybe im possible needing CSP for my gotenks moveset project then the model is 100% complete
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on February 18, 2012, 11:51:54 AM
ehh, i really didn't do much, i still tried on the model imports though, also, i know there is diffferent kinds of drmario, i'll do all of them eventually...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioZombieCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioSSJ4CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioPrimeapeCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioMickeyCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioMagicGuardCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioBombermanCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioBlazeTheCatCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/MarioBlazeTheCatAlt-2CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/KTHMeleeDrMarioDefualtCSP.png)
Don't forget to add em' to your first post in the OP. ;)
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 18, 2012, 04:30:18 PM
;)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33694.msg843933#msg843933 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33694.msg843933#msg843933)
YESHZ!
Thanks bro!
Quote from: Mariodk on February 18, 2012, 04:34:23 PM
for my future model imports im possible needing CSP for your guys and slayermarth is working on majin buus(not HD texture just the DBZ BT3) right now :D
maybe im possible needing CSP for my gotenks moveset project then the model is 100% complete
They are in the beta stages right now. But somewhat complete.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And when MarioDK finishes Geno, I have his pose as well.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
make the texture from DBZ BT3 not this one(at the cloth/band/pants/vest) but you had to wait with Gotenks/Gohan buu will revamp then then Dot sending me the missing textures i needing and finishing Super buu texture
Ok.
EDIT:
Updated those previews and fixed afew things.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=40947.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=40947.0)
;)
;D
(http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz294/JaneCool67/Dans%20stuff/Edit.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=13202)
i dont even like kid buu textures........but got damn....thats epic
Lol ;D
Thanks!
Quote from: nova9 on February 18, 2012, 10:23:56 PMi dont even like kid buu textures........but got damn....thats epic
dont worry buu gets alot better textures then Dot is done :D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25214 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25214)
PELEASELLEASEEEE MARIO PERFECT POSE THIS ASAPPPP PLEASEEE
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 18, 2012, 06:06:27 PM
;D
(http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz294/JaneCool67/Dans%20stuff/Edit.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=13202)
Good. Don't know why your link wasn't working before.
I know LittleBoygos asked for this to be in perfect mario pose but I just couldn't resist doing it in a different custom pose...I'll get him in perfect pose with mario and the others...just have patience...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Pac-ManCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Pac-ManBP.png)
Also I wanna thank LittleBoygos and Nanobuds for helping slayermarth and I for getting people to get involve in this, we really appreciated it guys, thank you so much :happy:...
Anytime man! ;) I'll even mention you guys in my model rip thread if ya want. I'll post the CSPs for all the hacks you've made them for and mention you guys ;) But I have one request too,
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24336 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24336)
Thank you! (It's not a Mario one, it's just I can't find one of this particular hack :P) Btw, Link's next for perfect poses right? Well, could Sonic be after him? SJS doesn't have all of my textures, and personally I like the way you guys do yours bright better anyway, his look AMAZING but I always miss the request periods for the specific characters, and you guys take open requests, too!
I'll think of a sonic pose.
But as of now, no one is next.
Once Ryuu is done with Mario I'll put up a poll for who's next.
He has to tell me when he's ready.
But I may do Link and Sonic.
I can do the link poses and Ryu can do the Sonic poses.
2 sets of characters! ;D
Dude awesome! Can I suggest a Sonic pose? I think you should make it something like this
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/PhredLevi/BrawlPortaits/Sonic/London.png)
Or this one
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/ModernTailsCSP.png)
But, I think it'd be the coolest if you did Sonic's waving finger thing, like this...
(http://images.wikia.com/sonic/images/4/40/Sonic4_render.png)
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 19, 2012, 05:56:00 PM
Dude awesome! Can I suggest a Sonic pose? I think you should make it something like this
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/PhredLevi/BrawlPortaits/Sonic/London.png)
Nanobuds did that one.
I never really liked it. My FAVORITE sonic pose ever was him waving his finger. :)
the wave finger sonic looks pretty awesome, i prefer to do the perfect sonic portraits in that pose...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on February 19, 2012, 06:03:38 PM
the wave finger sonic looks pretty awesome, i prefer to do the perfect sonic portraits in that pose...
Alright.
@LittleBoygos Here you go
And I know its not like your picture. I just crossed the legs and kinda leaned him so it looks like he's really waving his finger. ;)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Sonic-2.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Link.png)
Don't worry about the little gray patch on links shirt.
Thats just his leg from the pose, which has been fixed.
1. Link looks like [censored]'s bout to go down. (AWESOME)
2. Sonic looks pissed off, but in a SWEET way. If you could, I would fix his mouth. I kinda looks like he has two of them. Like, one on his nose, and one below. I fixed it up to my own liking, tell me what you think of it ;)
(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/Sonic-2.png)
Here's the CSP of it ;D
(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Perfect%20Sonic%20CSPs/Sonic.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Perfect%20Sonic%20CSPs/SonicBP.png)
Oh, my previews are gonna look different than Ryuu's.
He's most defiantly gonna fix the problems etc.
Well, could you PM me the info I need to make a Sonic CSP like that? I just wanna mess around with a Super Sonic CSP :P
What info?
Lovin the sonic pose!
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 19, 2012, 08:49:15 PM
What info?
Like, how do I make different models in the pose? What do I have to set it to in BrawlBox? (I would PM it to me if I were you bro xD)
He probably has an animation file saved... i doubt he will give it up though. some people may "steal" his pose.
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 19, 2012, 10:21:22 PM
He probably has an animation file saved... i doubt he will give it up though. some people may "steal" his pose.
That. ^
Just use a random sonic pose.
EDIT:
LINK REQUEST OPEN!!!
But, try not to ask for imports because I can't pose them like Ryuu can.
Only model textures etc. And NO zero. He's getting his own pose.
REQUEST! ;D
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/NormalLinkpng.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/RedLink.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/BlueLink.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/DarkLink.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/WhiteLink.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/GoldLink.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/RandomLink.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MagicArmor.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/FierceDeityLink.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/FireTypeLinkThingy.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/BloodLink.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/TribalLink.png)
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/NormalLinkpng-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RedLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/BlueLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/WhiteLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/GoldLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/DarkLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MagicArmor-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/FierceDeityLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/BloodLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/TribalLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RandomLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/FireTypeLinkThingy-2.png)
thats sick! i could make the battle portraits for you if you want...very impressive work man...
Please, because I totally lost the time, and Im booked all this week. :(
but but but... i want Zero in that pose :oshi:
oh well... heres my requests.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16360 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16360)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19943 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19943)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23170 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23170)
But zero gets an even more badass pose :oshi:
EDIT:
Looked at it... I'll do it, just because it looks badass :srs:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/zero.png)
Lookin awesome! I have a few...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11643 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11643)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19943 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19943)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24358 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24358)
Thank you!
I'll get to the request as soon as I can.
I can't do anymore tonight.
I'll try later in the week.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23599 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23599) MM64 Trigger/Volnutt
Hey slayer could you do CSps for these please?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25066 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25066)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25067 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25067)
Thanks in advance ;D
I have an offer for you two ;)
would you guys like to be the official CSS guys for this project?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41850.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41850.0)
we need someone to make CSPs and stuff... we will have a LOT of recolors... so we'll need some perfect posed CSPs. you guys will be collabed in the official release.
if youre interested, post in the PSA thread
I'm up for it. ;D
Ryuu, how 'bout you?
EDIT:
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/NormalLinkpng-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RedLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/BlueLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/WhiteLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/GoldLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/DarkLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MagicArmor-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/FierceDeityLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/BloodLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/TribalLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RandomLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/FireTypeLinkThingy-2.png)
Thanks Ryuu! ;D
Hey, if you guys are both up for it, you guys will do shadow mario. SJS agreed to do Bowser Jr's CSPs and stuff
Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 21, 2012, 11:16:29 PM
Hey, if you guys are both up for it, you guys will do shadow mario. SJS agreed to do Bowser Jr's CSPs and stuff
I'm up for it.
I'll ask Ryuu about it.
we are working on getting his actual model, so you can make a pose for him when we're ready
I know. ;)
I was just teasing.
I'm searching for a good pose but that one down there is the only thing I got so far.
(http://i42.tinypic.com/121gbc0.png)
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 21, 2012, 10:46:43 PM
I have an offer for you two ;)
would you guys like to be the official CSS guys for this project?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41850.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41850.0)
we need someone to make CSPs and stuff... we will have a LOT of recolors... so we'll need some perfect posed CSPs. you guys will be collabed in the official release.
if youre interested, post in the PSA thread
I'm up for it ;D
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 21, 2012, 10:52:28 PM
I'm up for it. ;D
Ryuu, how 'bout you?
EDIT:
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/NormalLinkpng-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RedLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/BlueLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/WhiteLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/GoldLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/DarkLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MagicArmor-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/FierceDeityLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/BloodLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/TribalLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RandomLink-2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/FireTypeLinkThingy-2.png)
Thanks Ryuu! ;D
your welcome brah :af:
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 21, 2012, 11:53:10 PM
I know. ;)
I was just teasing.
I'm searching for a good pose but that one down there is the only thing I got so far.
(http://i42.tinypic.com/121gbc0.png)
Hahahah I sent you the same thing as a joke xD You should put the model in that pose. I'll rip his animations from sunshine and see if I can find any cool pose ideas :P I'll hit you up if I find any.
Could you make a CSP and BP for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25167 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25167)
Also could you make SSS stuff for this? (88x88 on the SSP)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24488 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24488)
Please and thank you. ;)
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RainbowDashColoredDelfinoPlaza-Prebase.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RainbowDashColoredDelfinoPlaza-Icon.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SoldierchuCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SoldierchuBP.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25214 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25214) Pac-Man
Can you do this in your Mario perfect pose please ? Thanks ;D
Quote from: Abbi on February 22, 2012, 08:52:34 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25214 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25214) Pac-Man
Can you do this in your Mario perfect pose please ? Thanks ;D
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/PacManCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Perfect%20Pose%20Portraits/PacManBP.png)
I wasn't planning on doing this on mario's current pose but since you and LittleBoygos requested for this, i'll just released this for the meantime, i'm planning on redoing mario's perfect pose with a different pose that slayermarth did for me..
hope link is still open soon as I get
off I'll request some if it's ok!
Quote from: nova9 on February 23, 2012, 01:33:51 AM
hope link is still open soon as I get
off I'll request some if it's ok!
LOL what do you mean by "get off" xD
(Sorry everyone I had to say it xD)
Anyway, Slayer, can you add these to my CSPs? I made these, and just wanted to update my section because... well.. why not? xD No rush though, I don't need them rigght away, just add them if you feel like it. xD They both go in the Sonic section. Thank you!
(http://i.imgur.com/Jk1Je.png)(http://i.imgur.com/z63Iv.png)
Quote from: nova9 on February 23, 2012, 01:33:51 AM
hope link is still open soon as I get
off I'll request some if it's ok!
He's always open.
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 23, 2012, 01:41:22 AM
LOL what do you mean by "get off" xD
(Sorry everyone I had to say it xD)
Anyway, Slayer, can you add these to my CSPs? I made these, and just wanted to update my section because... well.. why not? xD No rush though, I don't need them rigght away, just add them if you feel like it. xD They both go in the Sonic section. Thank you!
(http://i.imgur.com/Jk1Je.png)(http://i.imgur.com/z63Iv.png)
Done.
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on February 22, 2012, 08:16:45 PM
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RainbowDashColoredDelfinoPlaza-Prebase.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RainbowDashColoredDelfinoPlaza-Icon.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SoldierchuCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SoldierchuBP.png)
I added those portraits to the SSS section.
Thanks bro!
Here is my request, Zitz from Battletoads. I just want the CSP but feel free to do the BP if you'd like for others.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14294 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14294)
and Baby Drago Lucas
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17965 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17965)
Nice portraits, but you could've polished them just a little bit. The white is still showing... use the transparent tool more. Other than that, they are great! :)
Quote from: Ness1985 on February 23, 2012, 03:10:22 AM
Here is my request, Zitz from Battletoads. I just want the CSP but feel free to do the BP if you'd like for others.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14294 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14294)
and Baby Drago Lucas
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17965 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17965)
here you go...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/ZitzCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/ZitzBP.png)
i'll get to the other one eventually...
can you get a bp for that awesome mickey? (Ryuunosuke's)
@Slayer here's a new round of my semi-perfect Sonic CSPs. Could you add them to my Sonic section when you get the chance?
(http://i.imgur.com/wTM1C.png)(http://i.imgur.com/qfIce.png)(http://i.imgur.com/vvdPl.png)(http://i.imgur.com/YrZfS.png)(http://i.imgur.com/M8Qsj.png)(http://i.imgur.com/aqJjA.png)
@Everyone else No, Sonic requests are NOT open I don't take requests at all. This is Slayer and Ryu's thread, they were just epic enough to let me put my CSPs and stuff here.
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on February 24, 2012, 02:07:46 AM
here you go...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/ZitzCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/ZitzBP.png)
i'll get to the other one eventually...
No offense, but this one is pretty bad, especially with his left arm missing. Hope you do the Lucas one some justice.
I don't think Marth requests are open, but any chance you could put this new hack in the Marth pose? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25302 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25302)
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 24, 2012, 06:16:17 PM
I don't think Marth requests are open, but any chance you could put this new hack in the Marth pose? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25302 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25302)
I'm going to be updating it soon so you're aware. It'll probably be up before today is over.
Quote from: Shun_One on February 24, 2012, 06:48:41 PM
I'm going to be updating it soon so you're aware. It'll probably be up before today is over.
Alright, awesome! Nice work so far bro!
Ok.
SJS is going to do MarioDK's geno CSP's.
So when MarioDK releases them, I'll just make my own ones but in this pose.
(http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111122211047/fanon/images/0/0a/Geno-Brawl.jpg)
Quote from: Ness1985 on February 24, 2012, 01:09:04 PM
No offense, but this one is pretty bad, especially with his left arm missing. Hope you do the Lucas one some justice.
i know it was bad, i'll redo it, also...you can't see his other hand...hope you dont think its his shoulder :P
Quote from: Shun_One on February 24, 2012, 06:48:41 PM
I'm going to be updating it soon so you're aware. It'll probably be up before today is over.
i'll wait ;D
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 24, 2012, 04:10:03 AM
@Slayer here's a new round of my semi-perfect Sonic CSPs. Could you add them to my Sonic section when you get the chance?
(http://i.imgur.com/wTM1C.png)(http://i.imgur.com/qfIce.png)(http://i.imgur.com/vvdPl.png)(http://i.imgur.com/YrZfS.png)(http://i.imgur.com/M8Qsj.png)(http://i.imgur.com/aqJjA.png)
@Everyone else No, Sonic requests are NOT open I don't take requests at all. This is Slayer and Ryu's thread, they were just epic enough to let me put my CSPs and stuff here.
@Slayer This was one the previous page so you might've missed it :P Thanks man!
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 24, 2012, 10:20:36 PM
@Slayer This was one the previous page so you might've missed it :P Thanks man!
Didn't miss it.
Just haven't gotten around to adding them.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 24, 2012, 10:22:39 PM
Didn't miss it.
Just haven't gotten around to adding them.
Oh okay that's fine :P Any feedback on how they turned out? (Besides Sonic's eyes looking really awkward O_o)
They have been added.
They turned out ok.
Just watch that positioning.
And the eyes take some creativity.
Or as SJS told me:
"You just have to have an eye for detail."
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on February 24, 2012, 10:01:55 PM
i know it was bad, i'll redo it, also...you can't see his other hand...hope you dont think its his shoulder :Pi'll wait ;D
OMG, take as long as you want with the Lucas one, I'm patient. I'm sure you'll get it to be kickass! ;D
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 24, 2012, 10:28:53 PM
They have been added.
They turned out ok.
Just watch that positioning.
And the eyes take some creativity.
Or as SJS told me:
"You just have to have an eye for detail."
Lol. How do you guys position them correctly?
I just move them to the same spot as the last one I made.
I don't know how Ryuu does it.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 25, 2012, 01:22:15 AM
I just move them to the same spot as the last one I made.
I don't know how Ryuu does it.
I think I may redo them. I would like to know how to do it for characters like Donkey Kong, where neither you guys or SJS has done the perfects for them yet. :p
Quote from: Ness1985 on February 23, 2012, 03:10:22 AM
Here is my request, Zitz from Battletoads. I just want the CSP but feel free to do the BP if you'd like for others.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14294 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14294)
and Baby Drago Lucas
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17965 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17965)
Ryuu is abit busy. He has alot of CSP's he's making and they can get pretty time consuming. So for now I'll do any none perfect pose request until Ryuu finishes things he's doing.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/DK-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/DKBp.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Lucas.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/LucasBP.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 25, 2012, 01:40:30 AM
Ryuu is abit busy. He has alot of CSP's he's making and they can get pretty time consuming. So for now I'll do any none perfect pose request until Ryuu finishes things he's doing.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/DK-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/DKBp.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Lucas.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/LucasBP.png)
aww, thanks bro...I'm somewhat almost done with the perfect pose marios...hopefully i could get them done tonight...again, thanks man...
No problem man.
Finished it. Ran into a bunch of random errors, else I would've been done sooner. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25302%5B/URL)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 25, 2012, 01:40:30 AM
Ryuu is abit busy. He has alot of CSP's he's making and they can get pretty time consuming. So for now I'll do any none perfect pose request until Ryuu finishes things he's doing.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/DK-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/DKBp.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Lucas.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/LucasBP.png)
These ones are excellent slayermarth, kudos ;)
Well, MarioDK released the buu's.
I don't know if he still needs these, but I'll post them anyway.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/KidBuuCSP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/KidRedCSP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/KidBuuGreenCSP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/KidBuuBlueCSP.png)(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/KidBuuPurpleCSP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/KBuu.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/SuperBuunormalCSP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/SuperBuuredCSP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/SuperBuugreenCSP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/SuperBuublueCSP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/SuperBuuBlackCSP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/SuperBuupurpleCSP.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/SupergohansBuuball5.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/SupergohansBuuball1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/SupergohansBuuball3.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/SupergohansBuuball6.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/SupergohansBuuball4.png)(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/SupergohansBuuball2.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/SupergotenksBuu3.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/SupergotenksBuu6.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/SupergotenksBuu4.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/SupergotenksBuu2.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/SupergotenksBuu5.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu/SupergotenksBuu1.png)
Hope they are good. And I hope they're used by everyone who still has buu. ;D
majin buu(brawl styled) please now
also i soon gets the DBZ BT3 styled done soon
i just have to add blackoutline on them and make DMg/blinking faces on them
I need Recolors for them.
also please do BPs of my buus
so i add you to colab. then i update majin buu pack again with DBZ BT3 styled textures
I don't know how to do the BP's.
The recolor is on his pants
How would you know which recolor you're using?
So I'd have to recolor the head or something to match the recolor itself.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 11, 2012, 11:24:18 AM
I don't know how to do the BP's.
The recolor is on his pants
How would you know which recolor you're using?
So I'd have to recolor the head or something to match the recolor itself.
BPs is just resize the CSP to 48x56 size and get it to show only face/alittle of chest
but yeah you is kinda right about that but so you dont needing to do BPs for all CSPs only for for each transfrom/DBZ BT3 styled or brawl styled
Alright.
I'll post the BP's later on.
Its 7:28am and I've been up since 11am of yesterday with no sleep.
Im tired. :oshi:
Also, I made these for myself.
I know SJS is doing them, but I just made me some.
No Lighting:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoA.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoABP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoBlack.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoBlackBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoBlue.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoBlueBP.png)(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoBright.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoBrightBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoGreen.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoGreenBP.png)(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoRed.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoRedBP.png)
Lighting/HD:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoHD.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoHDBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoRedHD.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoRedHDBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoGreenHD.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoGreenHDBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoBrightHD.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoBrightHDBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoBlueHD.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoBlueHDBP.png)(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoBlackHD.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoBlackHDBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoDarkBlueHD.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoDarkBlueHDBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoDarkBlue.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoDarkBlueBP.png)
i soon got one more geno if you like
a HD Classic texture
a HD version of (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoBrightHD.png)
and still the classic look
edit:
the HD classic texture is done:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25315 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25315)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoDarkBlueHD.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoDarkBlueHDBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoDarkBlue.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/GenoDarkBlueBP.png)
Holy sheeeetzzz, that some good work slayermarth!!! the buus looks so freaking amazing!!! also i just recently found out about this temporary kc-mm...sorry for not being there bro...lastly...i did some mario perfect pose portraits so here they are...do note...some of them where edited, mostly the model imports ones...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/00MarioDefaultCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/02MarioGreenCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/03MarioJumpManCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/04MarioWarioCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/05MarioBlackCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/06MarioFireCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/Mario64CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioAsterixCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioBanjoCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioBattleCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioBeeCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioBisharpCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioBlazeTheCatCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioBlazeTheCatSuperCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioBomberManCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioCloudCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioDrBrawlCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioDrEggManCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioDrOriginalCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioFlyingCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioGaurdAmorCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioHitlerCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioKnightCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioKnightMaskCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioKnightNoHatCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioLondon2012CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioLuigiStyleCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioMafioCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioMechCleanCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioMechDamagedCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioMickeyCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioMrMCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioNESCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioNinjaCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioPacManCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioPoliceCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioPrimeapeCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioRedKnightCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioRoboCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioSSJTeenGohanCapeCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioSSJTeenGohanCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioStarShipCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioStrikerCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioTalonCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioTanookiCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioTronCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioTronLegacyCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioVeemonCSP.png)
It's cool. The site came back up yesterday I believe. (Thus temporary one.)
Plus not many people know about it so we haven't got many request or anything.
If you're up for it I need some help with some csp's.
They are both for 2 different projects.
Also, I think marioDK is releasing the Goku recolors etc soon, and I liked the pose you had for him. (You deleted them from your Photobucket @.@)
But luckily I saved some. >D
And lastly, do you have an MSN?
Challenge Accepted?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php)
lol oopsy I meant this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25240 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25240)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 12, 2012, 08:07:37 PM
It's cool. The site came back up yesterday I believe. (Thus temporary one.)
Plus not many people know about it so we haven't got many request or anything.
If you're up for it I need some help with some csp's.
They are both for 2 different projects.
Also, I think marioDK is releasing the Goku recolors etc soon, and I liked the pose you had for him. (You deleted them from your Photobucket @.@)
But luckily I saved some. >D
And lastly, do you have an MSN?
alright cool, and yeah i'll be happy to help with the project =D...aslo...you mean this? (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SonGokuCSP.png)
i might have to redo it again since i dont have that pose anymore...and no i dont have MSN...D=
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 12, 2012, 08:14:32 PM
Challenge Accepted?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php)
lol oopsy I meant this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25240 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25240)
i tried the best i could with this one...when i used the custom mario pose from slayermarth, the boomario model got messed up so i did the best i could to match with the others
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioBooCSP.png)
Hey. Have you made csp/bp for the buu's yet?
I've only done the ones on the last page.
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 12, 2012, 09:07:31 PM
alright cool, and yeah i'll be happy to help with the project =D...aslo...you mean this? (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SonGokuCSP.png)
i might have to redo it again since i dont have that pose anymore...and no i dont have MSN...D=
i tried the best i could with this one...when i used the custom mario pose from slayermarth, the boomario model got messed up so i did the best i could to match with the others
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mario%20Portraits/MarioBooCSP.png)
Gracias! Looks great anyway!
how about this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25260 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25260)
its my first csp request of one of my hacks lol. i love this hack so i want ya guys to CSP it please
Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 12, 2012, 10:21:15 PM
how about this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25260 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25260)
its my first csp request of one of my hacks lol. i love this hack so i want ya guys to CSP it please
here you go...i couldn't really think of a pose for this guy...so i just made it look like it usually does in the original game, stands and wonders around walking...though this is not t-posed :P
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/BlueCataquackCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/BlueCataquackBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RedCataquackCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RedCataquackBP.png)
also...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MegaManCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MegaManBP.png)
i forgot to post this one :P
sweet, thanks! looks epic! and thanks for doing both colors!
Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 12, 2012, 11:27:50 PM
sweet, thanks! looks epic! and thanks for doing both colors!
your welcome, glad you like them ;D...
Just the original, black and orange costumes please :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25313&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25313&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
I'll get it tomorrow ;)
Can you make this for me?
Rock Lee (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25200)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 12, 2012, 08:07:37 PM
It's cool. The site came back up yesterday I believe. (Thus temporary one.)
Plus not many people know about it so we haven't got many request or anything.
If you're up for it I need some help with some csp's.
They are both for 2 different projects.
Also, I think marioDK is releasing the Goku recolors etc soon, and I liked the pose you had for him. (You deleted them from your Photobucket @.@)
But luckily I saved some. >D
And lastly, do you have an MSN?
not only goku but also vegeta alt. outfit
Do you by any chance know when vegeta, Goku, SMBZ Mario will be released?
I wanna know so I can plan some stuff out.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 13, 2012, 10:47:27 AMDo you by any chance know when vegeta, Goku, SMBZ Mario will be released? I wanna know so I can plan some stuff out.
not sure yet but i think SMBZ mario will be the first
Ah, well ok.
Could you send me a pm maybe when you're about to release him?
And buu will hopefully be done by this weekend.
EDIT:
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 13, 2012, 01:24:59 AM
Just the original, black and orange costumes please :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25313&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25313&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
I did em' all.
Since it looks like just Me, Ryuu, and SJ are the only ones here. And he hasn't done any so I did. It comes with the BP's and CSS Icon. (I personally don't like the little faded line DSX8 does. No offense if you see this. =X)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/WolverineBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine1BP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine4.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine4BP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine5.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine5BP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine2-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine2BP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine3.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine3BP.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/WolverineCSS.png)
Quote from: Colter on March 13, 2012, 04:49:05 AM
Can you make this for me?
Rock Lee (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25200)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Lee.png)
If you need a BP Just ask. ;)
that looks beast!!! sheeetzzz!!!! dude, your so badass on doing poses...thats my weakness, i cant do good poses...im so jealous...XD
@SlayerMarth
So for my little request... do you think you can make him shiny as well for the poses? that'll be awesome!
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 13, 2012, 08:03:40 PM
Ah, well ok.
Could you send me a pm maybe when you're about to release him?
And buu will hopefully be done by this weekend.
EDIT:
I did em' all.
Since it looks like just Me, Ryuu, and SJ are the only ones here. And he hasn't done any so I did. It comes with the BP's and CSS Icon. (I personally don't like the little faded line DSX8 does. No offense if you see this. =X)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/WolverineBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine1BP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine4.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine4BP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine5.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine5BP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine2-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine2BP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine3.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Wolverine3BP.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/WolverineCSS.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CSPs/Lee.png)
If you need a BP Just ask. ;) You're also a really cool guy and all the girls probably have the hots for you.
thanks for the compliment. i can make a bp from the csp so no need to make that for me =p
Ironically I just downloaded Wolverine too.
I do have another request though,
Crash Bandicoot (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23972)Scott Pilgrim (No PSA with Jeans) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21783)
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 14, 2012, 12:36:42 AM
@SlayerMarth
So for my little request... do you think you can make him shiny as well for the poses? that'll be awesome!
What do you mean??
@Colter
Alright, I'll get to it tomorrow. Can't right now.
k
Can you make csp's for the new brawl styled buu's
I'm doing the recolors for them to.
So I have to do those before the CSP's.
They'll be done by the weekend. Maybe... BUM BUM BUUUM
yo slayer, who is next for me to do perfects=D...
Never did sonic.
if you guys take requests i have a bunch :P just do them when you fell like it no rush
CSP and BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25359 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25359)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25356 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25356)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25354 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25354)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25353 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25353)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25343 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25343)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25226 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25226)
hope you like this :P...i know i'm not done yet with your requests...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Wario64CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Wario64BP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SnakePSXCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SnakePSXBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Ness64CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Ness64BP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Lucas64CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Lucas64BP.png)
slayermarth, do you already have a sonic pose for me to do ;D
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 15, 2012, 10:49:20 PM
hope you like this :P...i know i'm not done yet with your requests...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Wario64CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Wario64BP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SnakePSXCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SnakePSXBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Ness64CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Ness64BP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Lucas64CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Lucas64BP.png)
slayermarth, do you already have a sonic pose for me to do ;D
thats more than half of my requests thanks alot :P
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 15, 2012, 10:49:20 PM
slayermarth, do you already have a sonic pose for me to do ;D
I pm'd it to you awhile back. I can resend it to you if need be.
Could you make a CSP and BP for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24784 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24784)
BTW do you guys do out of game CSPs and BPs? (picture of the character the hack is based on for example) if so, could you try and look for official art for the character i'm providing in the hack and make a csp and bp for it?
Do you have a picture you want??
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 16, 2012, 01:58:48 AM
I pm'd it to you awhile back. I can resend it to you if need be.
yeah resend it, i think i erased when i was deleting my messages.....im such a dumbass...XD
Quote from: Redpwnage795 on March 16, 2012, 02:15:26 AM
Could you make a CSP and BP for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24784 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24784)
BTW do you guys do out of game CSPs and BPs? (picture of the character the hack is based on for example) if so, could you try and look for official art for the character i'm providing in the hack and make a csp and bp for it?
i'll try to pose it like its official...it shouldnt be so hard when it comes to model imports..
*facepalm* My cpu crashed or something..... I lost some CSP's and afew of my psa's. So the Buu's might be delayed once again....(https://s3.amazonaws.com/TrollEmoticons/megusta.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 16, 2012, 03:15:00 AM
Do you have a picture you want??
Not yet. still looking for a good one.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 16, 2012, 11:51:19 AM
*facepalm* My cpu crashed or something..... I lost some CSP's and afew of my psa's. So the Buu's might be delayed once again....(https://s3.amazonaws.com/TrollEmoticons/megusta.png)
aww
Welp, I managed to recover afew things.
Some of those things were these:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/SuperBuuCSP1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/SuperBuuGotenksAbsorbedCSP1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/SuperBuuGohanAbsorbedCS1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/KidBuuCSP1.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/SuperBuuBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/SuperBuuGotenksAbsorbedBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/SuperBuuGohanAbsorbedBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/KidBuuBP.png)
They aren't completely perfect due to their size. But they won't move around, they'll just get bigger/smaller. Either way the still look good in-game. ;)
Its funny because Buu doesn't have a mouth. xD
And thanks to Ryuu for doing what he did. (He knows.) ;)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25399 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25399)
This bamf needs a Bad@ss pose;)
You need perfect poses or a CSP for that one?
If perfect poses, then I need recolors.
EDIT:
Darn, I had a great pose too. But I need those thumb bones to work. ;-;
lol
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 17, 2012, 09:36:39 PM
You need perfect poses or a CSP for that one?
If perfect poses, then I need recolors.
EDIT:
Darn, I had a great pose too. But I need those thumb bones to work. ;-;
The model's hands are in a fist :'( And I'll do recolors tomorrow afternoon ;)
(http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/26/10127-knuckles.gif)
That was my plan. :-\
Adding two more onto my requests:
Piranha Plant (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23389)
King Boo (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24544)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 17, 2012, 01:52:39 PM
Its funny because Buu doesn't have a mouth. xD
And thanks to Ryuu for doing what he did. (He knows.) ;)
if only his mouth was movable, it would had look way better...i was thinking about making making each buus with their own poses with the recolors you planned for them but since the news about your cpu crashed...ruined my chances... :oshi:
If you make it, I'll photoshop a thumb on :P Just because it would look epically cool.
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 18, 2012, 01:48:13 AM
if only his mouth was movable, it would had look way better...i was thinking about making making each buus with their own poses with the recolors you planned for them but since the news about your cpu crashed...ruined my chances... :oshi:
Im redoing it. So your chances are still good.
@Colter
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Scott.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Petey.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Crash.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Buu-7.png)
@Carnage
The rest of those CSP's you wanted.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/WeirdKirby.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/KirbyBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Mewtwo.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MewtwoBP.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 17, 2012, 01:52:39 PM
Welp, I managed to recover afew things.
Some of those things were these:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/SuperBuuCSP1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/SuperBuuGotenksAbsorbedCSP1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/SuperBuuGohanAbsorbedCS1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/KidBuuCSP1.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/SuperBuuBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/SuperBuuGotenksAbsorbedBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/SuperBuuGohanAbsorbedBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/KidBuuBP.png)
They aren't completely perfect due to their size. But they won't move around, they'll just get bigger/smaller. Either way the still look good in-game. ;)
Its funny because Buu doesn't have a mouth. xD
And thanks to Ryuu for doing what he did. (He knows.) ;)
loving them!
thanks slayer marth lol wierdkirby lololol
also i got a few more requests but i guess i asked for too much in a row so i will wait a few days :P
Go ahead, and post em'.
They may not get done immediately but they'll be done.
After all, its two of us. ;)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 18, 2012, 09:40:04 PM
Go ahead, and post em'.
They may not get done immediately but they'll be done.
After all, its two of us. ;)
ok :P
csp and BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25391 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25391) (trifor ce one)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25375 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25375) (normal green link with the ssb shield and sword and golden gaunlets)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25402 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25402)
what can i say i love n64 imports :P
Can you post the link to the exact texture in those folders. Im confused as to which one. @.@
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25375 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25375)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 18, 2012, 09:48:11 PM
Can you post the link to the exact texture in those folders. Im confused as to which one. @.@
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25375 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25375)
yeah its hard to find something in there :P this one http://www.mediafire.com/?ihf2d8u6882rrav (http://www.mediafire.com/?ihf2d8u6882rrav)
Alrighty, check back in 10 minutes.
EDIT:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/WtfFaceLink.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/WtfFaceLinkBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/FreakyLookingLink.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/FreakyLookingLinkBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/ThatWeirdMario.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/ThatWeirdMarioBP.png)
yo slayer, wich brawlbox do you use? sonic comes out all white and dark grey for me :oshi:
0.65c
k thanks man,...
No problem.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 18, 2012, 09:51:33 PM
Alrighty, check back in 10 minutes.
EDIT:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/WtfFaceLink.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/WtfFaceLinkBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/FreakyLookingLink.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/FreakyLookingLinkBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/ThatWeirdMario.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/ThatWeirdMarioBP.png)
wow you were lightning fast on this ones xD thanks
No problem. ;)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 18, 2012, 10:27:59 PM
No problem. ;)
forgot to say those pictures names are to die for :P
Lol, well, they do look pretty weird. @.@
I know they are from N64 but.... Weird lookin'.
um...before i start doing sonic portraits & taking requests...could you guys tell me if i did sonic's eyes ok, it took me awhile to do this is one and i wanted to know if i did it right...what do you think slayer?...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/00SonicDefualtCSP-2.png)
i jus tnotcied he has one eye and 2 pupils lol. the on on his right (our left) looks too small imo. move it a bit to the left
Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 19, 2012, 12:27:07 AM
i jus tnotcied he has one eye and 2 pupils lol. the on on his right (our left) looks too small imo. move it a bit to the left
wahh :srs: , i thought it look ok, ehh... back to the drawing board... :P
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 19, 2012, 12:24:19 AM
um...before i start doing sonic portraits & taking requests...could you guys tell me if i did sonic's eyes ok, it took me awhile to do this is one and i wanted to know if i did it right...what do you think slayer?...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/00SonicDefualtCSP-2.png)
Im gonna pm you a little trick for the eyes.
They'll be perfect every time. ;)
thanks a lot tico brohe.
(http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/galleries/display/57/57408.jpg)ahem... gentlemen? I've been waiting for this to get done you know.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24784 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24784) but no problem. being caught up w/ other stuff keeps me patient.
EDIT: After searching through google for a good one for an out of game version, I found something. not the best but try and edit the bg out.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
i did your method slayer and it worked but i cant seem to do anything with the eyes, i wanted him to look straight at you....this what became of it....
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/00SonicCSP.png)
@Redpwnage795 ill get that done ASAP, sorry about that...
looks great!
@Redpwnage795, here yo go, when i was doing a pose for him, i didnt know what the heck i was doing so this what became of it...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SpikeCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SpikeBP.png)
@SonicBrawler, you think so=), hmm what do you think slayer?
It's fine, bro. thanks! :D
Ryu, could I get the Knuckles I requested too?
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 20, 2012, 01:23:58 AM
i did your method slayer and it worked but i cant seem to do anything with the eyes, i wanted him to look straight at you....this what became of it....
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/00SonicCSP.png)
@Redpwnage795 ill get that done ASAP, sorry about that...
Looks great!
@LittleBoygos, is this ok bro, if you don't like it i can redo it...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/KnuckesCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/KnuckesBP.png)
So then, since i got oks for sonic then that means...requests are open for sonic perfect portraits....=D
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 20, 2012, 03:33:36 AM
@LittleBoygos, is this ok bro, if you don't like it i can redo it...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/KnuckesCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/KnuckesBP.png)
So then, since i got oks for sonic then that means...requests are open for sonic perfect portraits....=D
That looks Awesome thanks man! I'll put it in the download tomorrow and credit you.
Herp
Bel(http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446)om (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25443)
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/BellessomCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/BellessomBP.png)
will this do?...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 20, 2012, 08:57:32 AM
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/BellessomCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/BellessomBP.png)
will this do?...
you bet your sweet ass it will.
sonics open?
okay... sooo i have some :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25355 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25355)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25239 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25239)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24149 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24149) (just original.. unless you wanna make all)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24067 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24067)
I was gunna post my haunter, but nano psoted it so yeah, thats what i want
Here are my Sonic perfect Pose requests :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25399 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25399)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25142 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25142)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24821 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24821)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24067 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24067)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25341 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25341)
hmm...no more requests?... :notimp:
I'll get some in a sec.
EDIT:
I have ALOT.
Nah, Just kidding. I just went through the first few top downloaded pages and got some good ones that people in the future might want and some that had been request back before we joined up.
Heres my request: http://www.mediafire.com/?83mh2g8m0m8mekt (http://www.mediafire.com/?83mh2g8m0m8mekt)
And here are the top few ones that are popular. Imo. (You don't have to do those if you don't wanna.)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I have like one or two for my brother if you don't mind :P
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 21, 2012, 09:53:58 PM
I have like one or two for my brother if you don't mind :P
I don't think there are rules to how many you can request, like SJ has.
Personally, I think it should be infinite, that way when good stuff comes up, you can still request, or if you swap textures back and forth, you have CSP's for them. But not sure how Ryuu does his request. So I won't speak for him. ;)
well since i dont have alot of people requesting...i could take alot more requests from the same people...
My request is up top as well.
I'll just give you some of the ones I know people use, and my brother uses :P Hold on a sec hereee
Post Merge: March 21, 2012, 11:38:25 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11073 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11073)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13752 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13752)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24134 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24134)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21377 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21377)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11937 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11937)
Lol have fun bro. xD
@slayermarth101 & LittleBoygos, thanks, you guys got me busy doing some portraits ;D ...also...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CloudCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CloudBP.png)
made it for myself...thought i share...cant be selfish...or can i >D
Any chance I can get a Perfect pose for my Darth Maul over Marth to go with the old Perfect pose Marth's?
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 22, 2012, 12:51:48 AM
Any chance I can get a Perfect pose for my Darth Maul over Marth to go with the old Perfect pose Marth's?
i dont know, i think i 've deleted the pose for marth...also...i feel like i we need to do new perfect marths...just saying...
Ii found my old pose. You're welcome to do that if you want.
I plan on doing Luigi next. (Possibly)
send it to me bro :happy: ....
Luigi should be something like this...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Post Merge: March 22, 2012, 07:17:49 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25478 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25478)
Show me what you can do my boys ;)
As I understand, you're still taking Marth requests. Here's my six hacks of choice in a .zip file:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Marth%20Stuff.zip (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Marth%20Stuff.zip)
The "FitMarth00" is Melee Marth, by the way.
Pleasure doing business with you!
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CaptainAmericaCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CaptainAmericaBP.png)
also, i saw you darth maul hack and i went to go look for the marth pose the slayer made for me...turns out that i had misplaced it in my sd card, i'll get to it bro...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 22, 2012, 08:19:12 PM
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CaptainAmericaCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CaptainAmericaBP.png)
also, i saw you darth maul hack and i went to go look for the marth pose the slayer made for me...turns out that i had misplaced it in my sd card, i'll get to it bro...
Thank youuu my friend
can you make this, like SJS intro style CSPs? so he's facing the left, looking up a bit.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24702 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24702)
thanks!
Some new requests.
Hulk (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25480)
Rouge the Bat (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25454)
@Nanobuds like this?
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CloudAC-CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CloudAC-BP.png)
@Colter, sorry i couldn't do hulk, he comes out all jagged up in brawlbox for me, i even tried different brawlbox versions...some wouldn't even let me veiw the model...WTF :oshi: ....
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RougeTheBatCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RougeTheBatBP.png)
perfect!!! thanks!!!
can you do the same with Paper Mario, my Metal Sonic and Roy?
If possible, make Metal Sonic (Velen's Texture) look shiny. Thanks!!!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24847 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24847)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17944 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17944)
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 23, 2012, 08:30:33 PM
perfect!!! thanks!!!
can you do the same with Paper Mario, my Metal Sonic and Roy?
If possible, make Metal Sonic (Velen's Texture) look shiny. Thanks!!!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24847 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24847)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17944 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17944)
Idk how to do paper mario.
Although SJS already did them.
Roy.. Theres alot of CSP's for him already. @.@
Or is it you just want that lighting that we do?
And metal sonic.
You could use the center pic for a CSP since its shiny.
I want them intro-styled
Oh...
:X
Alright my boys, I have a job for you;)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25505 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25505)
Can I get these all in one pose, along with this in the same pose?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25478 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25478)
if you can give me the pose file that you did for the first one, then it will be easy for me to do them=D...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 23, 2012, 08:24:56 AM
@Nanobuds like this?
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CloudAC-CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CloudAC-BP.png)
@Colter, sorry i couldn't do hulk, he comes out all jagged up in brawlbox for me, i even tried different brawlbox versions...some wouldn't even let me veiw the model...WTF :oshi: ....
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RougeTheBatCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RougeTheBatBP.png)
Oh try the FitDonkey02. If it still doesn't work, then it's cool.
And well...
Conker (Blue Shirt, FitNess04) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23002)
@Slayer you can add these to the DK section when possible ;)
(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/DK%20Perfects/Hulk.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/DK%20Perfects/HulkBP.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/DK%20Perfects/RedHulk.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/DK%20Perfects/RedHulkBP.png)
Made these using BrawlBox 0.63d. I had to open Red Hulk's .pcs, and replace the textures to get Green Hulk. For some reason normal Hulk's model has hex issues.
@Ryu I hate steal your request :-\ But I needed these anyway, so I really hope you don't mind :(
@Everyone this will be my pose for Hulk. I will do all of the recolors eventually.
@LittleBoygos, i don't mind at all...i'm happy that you did it...you saved me dude...i couldn't view hulk's model in my brawlbox...so i wasn't able to do it....*grabs csp* ;D
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 24, 2012, 06:40:33 PM
@LittleBoygos, i don't mind at all...i'm happy that you did it...you saved me dude...i couldn't view hulk's model in my brawlbox...so i wasn't able to do it....*grabs csp* ;D
Lol good. Yeah, I'll get around to doing all of Hulk's costumes in this pose since jokekid is doing a PSA.
Ok, Ryuu.
I made the one you said and it didn't come out so well.
That pose is still hard for me to make. :/
But here it is and another one I conjured up in the process. ;)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Marth1-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Marth2-1.png)
Wait... did you guys give up on Sonic? And for Marth, I like the first one you just post better. It will look better for imports without the sheathe.
No, he's still doing sonic.
He just wants to update Marth afterwards.
Oh okayy gotcha.
I like the first pose :)
that looks good...send me both of the files...i might add a few touch ups with the one you have a hard time with it...also...sonic will be done eventually...i'm surprised, i thought people where gonna request alot of different shadow hacks...good thing it didn't happen...yet....also...not to annoy you slayer but um...how is it going with the majin buus...
OSHI-
I forgot about them....
I honestly stopped because no one really needs the recolors since the other buu's are pretty much taking up all of lucario's texture slots. If you want, I can do them for just you only...
And I'll send the poses via pm.
EDIT:
I lost the aura sphere for buu.....
So even if I did do them... He'd have no sphere. ;-;
hmm...oh well...just forget about them recolors...i also thought that people would rather use all the different buus that take all the slots lucario has...
Well, in MarioDK's thread, I don't think they care. @.@
They just wanted all the buu's that he released.
I think that's why he himself hasn't made recolors yet either.
Plus, if you look at the vault, you'll notice that the imports get a far greater amount of DL's than the recolors of said import. I honestly think recolors are losing out to imports now. Thats also why I never got the motivation back to doing them.
Do you guys do SSS stuff? Well you know those names for each individual game that the map is from? Can you do one for me? I just need one of this...
(http://images.wikia.com/logopedia/images/6/66/Wii_Super_Mario_Galaxy_logo.jpg)
Idk how to do that.
I can only do SSS portraits and names.
Not the franchise logo.
And,
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/preview-13.png)
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 24, 2012, 07:50:32 PM
Do you guys do SSS stuff? Well you know those names for each individual game that the map is from? Can you do one for me? I just need one of this...
(http://images.wikia.com/logopedia/images/6/66/Wii_Super_Mario_Galaxy_logo.jpg)
try this:
(http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/Nanobuds1220/Textures/Wii_Super_Mario_Galaxy_logo.jpg)
but you need to resize it and stuff
what do you guys think?
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth-1.png)
@nano...how do you do that? the effect to make it look like that?
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 24, 2012, 08:46:18 PM
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth-1.png)
@nano...how do you do that? the effect to make it look like that?
I like this one
1. Used the selection tool on the white background like for getting rid of BB backgrounds
2. I colored it black
3. I used the Color tool on the Letters, using the color White.
oh, I did this in GiMP
Why not just go to image -> then grayscale? :-X
And Ryuu, Still, I like the first one. :X
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 24, 2012, 09:13:33 PM
Why not just go to image -> then grayscale? :-X
And Ryuu, Still, I like the first one. :X
cuz the background stays white lol
No, I meant, Using the Fuzzy Select tool, then deleting the background.
Then go and do the grayscale. Rather then coloring the letters. =3
Less work.
Number 1 is all kinds of awesome. That's not to say number 2 is bad, but I'll take number 1.
@nano & slayer, thanks bros, now i can make my own ;D ...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth-1.png)
i like this one the best, why don't you guys like it... :oshi:
That one will work best for imports and stuff... as well as it is just cooler :P
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 25, 2012, 12:11:35 AM
@nano & slayer, thanks bros, now i can make my own ;D ...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth-1.png)
i like this one the best, why don't you guys like it... :oshi:
Like I said, it's not that I don't like it. I just like number 1 more. Actually, number 2 is great for imports and everything. Number one is purely for Marth.
I'd say do the second one.
It works best.
I'll do some personal csp's with the other one.
@Ryu I agree with ya. Second one for sure. It'll look sweet with imports.
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 24, 2012, 08:46:18 PMwhat do you guys think? (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth-1.png) @nano...how do you do that? the effect to make it look like that?
Damn! That has HD all over it! I can't decide which it better.
^^^^^^^^^ Look at the top of the thread everyone. ^^^^^
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25421 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25421)
I do only need the HD-Style texture with Jetpack.
And , if possible , could you try to make it somehow fit with this CSP/Pose : (http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j465/AlbafikaPisces/CSPs/Perfect%20Pose%20CSPs/Deadpool%20-%20Snake/CSP-1.png)
If not , then just any other pose. :)
I went with the one for imports. Gotta appeal to as many as possible, right? Otherwise, just do both poses based off of whichever people request.
Hm, Ryuu, if you want, you can do the first pose and I can do the second on. I'll just pick some textures from the vault and use them. ;)
Could you please make one for megaman juno, and tikal from sonic please.
i knwo marth imports are epic (like Neku) but Marth is just too epic. i voted the one epic fo rjus tmarth
Quote from: Ratmon19 on March 25, 2012, 07:15:36 PM
Could you please make one for megaman juno, and tikal from sonic please.
We need the links to those hacks.
Could you please do Golett and Teddie please
Teddie (Persona 4)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=18582 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=18582)
Golett (pokemon black & white)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14974 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14974)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 25, 2012, 01:33:32 PM
Hm, Ryuu, if you want, you can do the first pose and I can do the second on. I'll just pick some textures from the vault and use them. ;)
which is the first one, and which is the second one?...
voted for the model imports one :af2:
1st one is model import version.
2nd one is marth version.
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MarthCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RoyCSP.png)
I just wanted to show how other marth hacks would look like with this pose...this will be redone when the final ones are finish...
Quote from: Abbi on March 25, 2012, 08:27:31 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25421 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25421)
I do only need the HD/Brawl-Style texture with Jetpack.
And , if possible , could you try to make it somehow fit with this CSP/Pose : (http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j465/AlbafikaPisces/CSPs/Perfect%20Pose%20CSPs/Deadpool%20-%20Snake/CSP-1.png)
If not , then just any other pose. :)
:af: ?
@slayermarth or ryuu or LittleBoygos (the one who will do sonic perfect poses):
can you do afew requests for me:
Brawl sonic(ofc)
Brawl metal sonic(over Sonic) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25479)
Classic sonic vertex (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22448)
Fire sonic (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7638)
Knuckles over Sonic (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25399)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 26, 2012, 05:31:54 AM
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MarthCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RoyCSP.png)
I just wanted to show how other marth hacks would look like with this pose...this will be redone when the final ones are finish...
Like I thought, that pose is best for imports.
This also reminds me that I should probably release the recolors for my own Marth hack...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 26, 2012, 05:31:54 AM
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MarthCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RoyCSP.png)
I just wanted to show how other marth hacks would look like with this pose...this will be redone when the final ones are finish...
This looks pretty fantastic. I'd say full steam ahead for revamping this pose (can you imagine trying to make Roy's sword fit properly in the sheath?). I applaud you, good sir!
Quote from: AndIQuote on March 26, 2012, 06:16:56 PM
(can you imagine trying to make Roy's sword fit properly in the sheath?).
:srs:
:srs:
:srs:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Roy-Proof.png)
:srs:
:srs:
:srs:
[SPOILER]His sword texture, is completely messed up. Thats why it looks like that...
BUT, MY GOOD SIR, I got it in the sheath. :-\
YOU DARE DOUBT MY CSP SKILLS YOUNG GRASSHOPPA! >D
I hope you do know that Im kidding, and that, I AINT EVEN MAD!
ps~NEW POLL!
Soo... how are those Sonic ones coming? Also, why don't you guys do soomeone SJS hasn't done, for maximum requests, and more daily watchers...
I'd say DK or Toon Link is the way to go :P
Well I was, then I thought about Ike.
Now I'm pretty hyped about doing Ike.
So, if I lose the motivation, I'll do someone else.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Graphics/Laser%20Party/toonlink.png)
IT GETS THE PEOPLE GOING
what the heck is up with the poll? :srs: ???
i need to get motivated with doing more sonic portraits, and i also gotta do the ones that people requested, i don't want them to feel like they are being ignored :-\ ...
lol at roy's fingers ;D ...
wait...why is mario in the poll again...i already did some of them :notimp: ...
If you do ike... can I send you a work-in-progress to make?
Hey can someone do a csp and bp for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21244 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21244)
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/TeddieCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/TeddieBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/HerculeCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/HerculeBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RoyBrawlCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RoyBrawlBP.png)
can someone provide a fitdededemotion.pac...i couldn't find it in the data partition...
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 27, 2012, 12:17:18 AM
If you do ike... can I send you a work-in-progress to make?
Sure.
And I forgot about Mario.
Did anyone get this done?
Conker (Blue Shirt, FitNess04) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23002)
some preview of already done sonic portraits...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic%20Portraits/00-Sonic-Defualt-CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic%20Portraits/Sonic-Shadow-CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic%20Portraits/Sonic-Classic-CSP.png)
the reason why its taking long is because i have to remove the multiple eyes sonic has on the models...it get boring and i start to lose my motivation doing this over and over again...but i promise that i will get it done...
awesome work :D
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 26, 2012, 08:35:44 PM
I hope you do know that Im kidding, and that, I AINT EVEN MAD!
I'm glad :) And just to reassure you, I have faith in your CSP-sheath powers, "Young Grasshoppah" (I'm way old, for the record).
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 26, 2012, 09:20:05 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Graphics/Laser%20Party/toonlink.png)
IT GETS THE PEOPLE GOING
I can feel that old get-going urge coming on as I stare at it! TOOOOOOOOON LIIIIIIIIIIINK!!!
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 27, 2012, 11:02:09 AM
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic%20Portraits/Sonic-Classic-CSP.png)
That...... That.......... That makes me want to go and download that again.
It's..... It's..... It's beautiful. ;-;
Post Merge: March 27, 2012, 08:27:29 PM
Quote from: Colter on March 27, 2012, 05:46:32 AM
Did anyone get this done?
Conker (Blue Shirt, FitNess04) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23002)
Won't load in my brawlbox. :/
anyone got mine done? Human Princess Celestia (Texture hack on peach) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21244)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 27, 2012, 01:26:51 AM
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/TeddieCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/TeddieBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/HerculeCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/HerculeBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RoyBrawlCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RoyBrawlBP.png)
can someone provide a fitdededemotion.pac...i couldn't find it in the data partition...
Did you ever get that fitdededemotion.pac? I'll pm one to you if you didn't.
I think it's in one of the common.pac files.
Quote from: AwesomeCasey795 on March 27, 2012, 11:16:27 PM
anyone got mine done? Human Princess Celestia (Texture hack on peach) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21244)
i'll get to yours right now...
Quote from: Shun_One on March 27, 2012, 11:37:29 PM
Did you ever get that fitdededemotion.pac? I'll pm one to you if you didn't.
please do so man...i really need it...
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 27, 2012, 11:41:26 PM
I think it's in one of the common.pac files.
its not in there :oshi:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25512 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25512)
Can you try and make it an Amy like pose too? I can't do it, and I've been trying :/
@AwesomeCasey795, is this good?
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/HumanPrincessCelestiaCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/HumanPrincessCelestiaBP.png)
@LittleBoygos, i'll see what i can do right now, gotta think of a pose...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 28, 2012, 12:43:14 AM
@AwesomeCasey795, is this good?
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/HumanPrincessCelestiaCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/HumanPrincessCelestiaBP.png)
@LittleBoygos, i'll see what i can do right now, gotta think of a pose...
If you already started, that's fine, but here's a suggestion..
(http://images.wikia.com/smbz/images/5/51/Amymain.jpg)
Post Merge: March 28, 2012, 01:11:18 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25556&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25556&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
If you could do the recolors too, in the same pose you're using that'd be awesome;)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 28, 2012, 12:43:14 AM
@AwesomeCasey795, is this good?
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/HumanPrincessCelestiaCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/HumanPrincessCelestiaBP.png)
@LittleBoygos, i&#039;ll see what i can do right now, gotta think of a pose...
Fine as usual. :)
Quote from: AndIQuote on March 22, 2012, 07:59:41 PM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Marth%20Stuff.zip (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Marth%20Stuff.zip)
I have six Marth hacks ready to roll in a .zip file, if you don't mind :)
sonic the plumber CSP please(same pose as the other sonics perfect pose as ryuu did):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25577 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25577)
My No Heart pretty please: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25525 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25525)
Make it identical to this: http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/a/a4/NoHeart.png (http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/a/a4/NoHeart.png)
I don't want a picture from Google as a CSP :srs:
@Slayer
Could ya add my Hulk CSPs to the DK section of my thingy? I'll forget lol
Can you cancel my request for London Olympic games texture sonic, and replace it with this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25590 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25590)
also... i think you may have missed this >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 24, 2012, 01:40:03 AM
Idk how to do paper mario.
Although SJS already did them.
Roy.. Theres alot of CSP's for him already. @.@
Or is it you just want that lighting that we do?
And metal sonic.
You could use the center pic for a CSP since its shiny.
but as i said before, i want them intro-styled >.>
Intro Style I can do.
That shine on Metal Sonic, I cant, but I can give him that little sun thingy.
Paper Mario, as I said, Idk how to get that one.
okay then dont do paper mario.
Does Ryuunosuke know how to do shine?
I can try it..
But I'm not all sure what you mean.
just make him look shiny like he does in-game lol
.-.
Yeaaaaaah, I'll ask Ryuu.
My photo manipulating isn't that good.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 29, 2012, 11:57:32 PM
.-.
Yeaaaaaah, I'll ask Ryuu.
My photo manipulating isn't that good.
Skayer, any chance you could give Amy her own pose from the request above? She has recolors too.
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 30, 2012, 12:01:42 AM
Skayer (* Slayer) , any chance you could give Amy her own pose from the request above? She has recolors too.
@.@
I forgot.
I'm so overwhelmed atm.
I have these request, plus I have to deal with school stuff to.
School comes first. Then I can get to portraits.
Either way, I'm in Nanobuds's situation.
I can ONLY do the portraits etc, on the weekends.
Until then, I may just browse in and check the thread, but I won't do any request.
If Ryuu does thats great to, but keep in mind, He's doing sonic Poses and Marth.
But no worries, I'll try to get what I can done this weeked.
ALSO, I'm going out of town on
saturday, so unless I'm able to take my CPU with me (Yeah I still have a desktop, you jelly?) then I won't be able to do portraits. The computer thats where I'll be going, is about 6-7 years old.. Still a dinosaur basically. Its SUPER slow and I won't be able to get anything done on it.
So once Saturday comes, I'll let you guys know if I'll be taking my Desktop or not.
Hope you read all this. .-.
And:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/GenoR.png)(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/GenoRBP.png)
Link. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25596&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
I know I said I wouldn't do request until the weekends. But I made this on the little 3 minutes I had.
Anyways Thats all for now.
Isolate yourself from the rest of the world and become a Portrait Hermit like me. Just kidding. I have a life surprisingly.
But seriously, breaks are good. Gives you a chance to step back and reflect on your work.
Quote from: SJS on March 30, 2012, 12:57:13 AM
Isolate yourself from the rest of the world and become a Portrait Hermit like me. Just kidding. I have a life surprisingly.
But seriously, breaks are good. Gives you a chance to step back and reflect on your work.
That first sentence.. Lol.
But I'm not gonna take a break for awhile. I'll take one soon but not now.
Ryu, will it open for you?
Conker (Blue Shirt, FitNess04) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23002)
Any ideas on what I should do with the left arm?
~ Leave it
~ Do something else. (Post)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/RoyBetaPose.png)
Also nano, Is that a good entry pose for ya? ;)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 30, 2012, 11:41:57 PM
Any ideas on what I should do with the left arm?
~ Leave it
~ Do something else. (Post)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Maybe have the left arm on the sword handle? Or even better, have the arm where it is, but move it up a bit and have his hand clinch into a fist. Looks cool so far.
???
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/RoyBetaPose-1.png)
Opps, I meant the right arm sorry when I said that to have the fist clinched. >.<
Now, I think about it the left arm does look better with it in front of the sword sheath instead of being behind it. You can unclinch that one if you want....
The right fingers can't be changed.
Due to marth holding his sword in that hand, nintendo got lazy and just made his hand stay in the holding sword position.
the right hand looks a bit awkward... idk. its just the position.
He's looking at something to his right and he's staring.
He hasn't put his hand down yet.
I thought it looked pretty neat. ;)
But if need be I can still edit somethings.
it does look awesome already... maybe rotate the wrist so its upside-down?
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 31, 2012, 12:21:01 AM
it does look awesome already... maybe rotate the wrist so its upside-down?
Ok.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 31, 2012, 12:58:57 AM
Ok.
kinda like shadow's fist in this pic, his left hand
(https://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmpLKtf7K9EG0bVQZOASueFX8n7M5wjBYGYFJTx7u78FoR-g4PHqRyRw)
BWUAHAHA!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
so sexy
Those fingers though. :/
The ones holding the sword. . . .
I need to get it behind them as best I can.
Then I'll do your intro CSP for him. Which should be up in afew minutes. ;)
Also, whats the size of the image for the character you're putting it over?
And which into do you have? The purple or orange?
Update!
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/RoyBetaPose2-1.png)
And Nano, do you have the intro where the characters are looking at tabuu or the normal intro?
normal
Ok and the size of the character you need?
Ey,
Got a request for whoever =o
Neji (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25565)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 31, 2012, 03:01:05 AM
Ok and the size of the character you need?
noo i want a CSP, but intro-style lol
Any chance Amy will get done soonnn? :P Where is Ryuu? xD
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 31, 2012, 05:57:07 PM
Any chance Amy will get done soonnn? :P Where is Ryuu? xD
Lol, I don't know.
Also:
*Pokemon evolution music plays*
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/bRoy.png)(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/bRoyred.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/bRoygreen.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/bRoyblue.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/bRoygold.png)
Colter: (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/neji.png)
Nano: (Personally, I think you should just get one of mine up there^ and make it intro styled. Idk what color to make it. :/ Kept coming out too orange.)
But if you wanna see what I got. :/
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Nano-1.png)
Also, everyone, turns out I CAN'T take my cpu with me.
I'll be using a laptop. But said laptop doesn't have the programs I need to make CSP's.
And I'm not allowed to download anything on it.
Therefore, request for me are closed until after easter. ;-; Sorry.
Eh....where's my request on No Heart CSP? Is Ryuu making it?
@slayer
I dont need it orange, just with the pose, but as a CSP for Metal Sonic and Roy.
the Roy one is fine... but can you use that pose for the one I linked? :)
and to add the Sunset Effect, use the brush with the Color tool, and set the Opacity to 25%
Im on the road now.
I won't b able to do anything for another 6 hours.
If you're wondering how I'm on the internet in the middle of the interstate, well im sharing my phones 3g with this laptop. So I have internet.
Okay. Well can you add stuff to my section? xD I just finished all of Toon Link's defauts lol
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 31, 2012, 09:41:09 PM
Okay. Well can you add stuff to my section? xD I just finished all of Toon Link's defauts lol
It depends on how much it is.
unotaku won't let me add alot of stuff at once.
But sure I'll add it.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 31, 2012, 09:43:49 PM
It depends on how much it is.
unotaku won't let me add alot of stuff at once.
But sure I'll add it.
Okay, I'm making touch ups :P
hmm...lol @LittleBoygos...i'm looking at your signature...and i agreed with ya...i wish hacking brawl would paid bills...thats why i haven't been on active on the forums...i just got a job recently (thanks to my uncle)...and i don't get much time on the internet...i get so tired from work, all i wanna do is just go to bed everytime i come from work...i don't even have much fun time for myself...i thought i could make time for the csp stuff but i can't..."bills aint gonna pay itself" says uncle...gawd i hate work... :oshi:
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 31, 2012, 10:33:35 PM
hmm...lol @LittleBoygos...i'm looking at your signature...and i agreed with ya...i wish hacking brawl would paid bills...thats why i haven't been on active on the forums...i just got a job recently (thanks to my uncle)...and i don't get much time on the internet...i get so tired from work, all i wanna do is just go to bed everytime i come from work...i don't even have much fun time for myself...i thought i could make time for the csp stuff but i can't..."bills aint gonna pay itself" says uncle...gawd i hate work... :oshi:
You're quitting Brawl hacking? :'(
and
@Slayer
(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/Default.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/Red.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/Blue.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/Purple.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/Brown.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/DarkTLink.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/Bright.png)
Also, if you don't mind and you like these, could I take Toon Link requests for just this weekend? Since you're out of town, and Ryu is unable to make CSPs?
Sure. But it won't happen often.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 31, 2012, 11:30:58 PM
Sure. But it won't happen often.
Sweet! So everyone, Toon Link requests are open, until Sunday night!
Also, slayer,
(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/SSJ.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/Phazon.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/FierceDeity.png)
i dont wanna quit, even if it comes up to that...im loving those toonlink CSPs...
Toon Link requests:
Adeline: http://www.mediafire.com/?xabh9ielb6526c2 (http://www.mediafire.com/?xabh9ielb6526c2)
Tetra: http://www.mediafire.com/?lo3wcqou15wch8a (http://www.mediafire.com/?lo3wcqou15wch8a)
Minish Cap: http://www.4shared.com/file/9NhpLLct/MCtoonlink.html (http://www.4shared.com/file/9NhpLLct/MCtoonlink.html)
Red Phazon: http://www.mediafire.com/?nd0zmyknmmc (http://www.mediafire.com/?nd0zmyknmmc)
Vaati: http://www.mediafire.com/?4j6byi4hv2584jj (http://www.mediafire.com/?4j6byi4hv2584jj)
A Link to the Past: http://www.mediafire.com/?zawjzokotlm (http://www.mediafire.com/?zawjzokotlm)
Those CSPs look fantastic, LittleBoygos!
Quote from: AndIQuote on April 01, 2012, 01:00:33 AM
Toon Link requests:
Adeline: http://www.mediafire.com/?xabh9ielb6526c2 (http://www.mediafire.com/?xabh9ielb6526c2)
Tetra: http://www.mediafire.com/?lo3wcqou15wch8a (http://www.mediafire.com/?lo3wcqou15wch8a)
Minish Cap: http://www.4shared.com/file/9NhpLLct/MCtoonlink.html (http://www.4shared.com/file/9NhpLLct/MCtoonlink.html)
Red Phazon: http://www.mediafire.com/?nd0zmyknmmc (http://www.mediafire.com/?nd0zmyknmmc)
Vaati: http://www.mediafire.com/?4j6byi4hv2584jj (http://www.mediafire.com/?4j6byi4hv2584jj)
A Link to the Past: http://www.mediafire.com/?zawjzokotlm (http://www.mediafire.com/?zawjzokotlm)
Those CSPs look fantastic, LittleBoygos!
Could you please upload the Minish Cap Link to mediafire? It's not downloading :(
It's not a MediaFire link (blasted site refuses to accept my account), but I think this'll work: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Minish%20Cap.pcs (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Minish%20Cap.pcs)
Update
P.S. Tetra and Minish Cap were not cooperating >:(
(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/ToonZelda.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/Tetra.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/Amy.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/Vaati.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/Adeline.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/LttP.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/RedPhazon.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/MinishCap.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/Yoda.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/N64Link.png)
And Slayer, can you add a seperate section to my CSP section called "Perfects" and just make a Toon Link section, as well as remove the other perfects from the non-perfect section? lol thanks.
Nicely done! :D
you forgot to uncheck the extra shield polygons on their backs
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25608 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25608) Skull Kid
(Toon Link Version)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24869 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24869)
Kagamine Len
(ACT 2)
Thanks :P
Ahh! Photobucket!
Quote from: Nano Jr. on April 01, 2012, 05:26:25 AM
you furgot to uncheck the extra shield polygons on their backs
lol welcome to kcmm little nano. But uhh yeah I noticed that halfway through.... shhhh...
Post Merge: April 01, 2012, 02:28:28 PM
Update
(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/StarKid.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/TPSkullKid.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/ImpMidna.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/Meowth.png)
Need more requests... :P
@ Efurryone.
The CSP's are due to KC-MM april fools (http://www.codeleakers.com/images/smilies/spray_trollface_copy.png) 'ing. I don't know how LittleBoygos's CSP's still work... But yeah. Its KC-MM not my photobucket or Ryuu's.
Well, the filter has "por => purr".
So URLs including, say, "Portraits" will be broken. LittleBoygos used "CSPs" instead, so it works fur him.
It's just for a day though. By tomorrow, everything will be back to normal, don't worry. ;)
Quote from: Miacis on April 01, 2012, 04:20:27 PM
Well, the filter has "por => purr".
So URLs including, say, "Portraits" will be broken. LittleBoygos used "CSPs" instead, so it works fur him.
It's just for a day though. By tomorrow, everything will be back to normal, don't worry. ;)
So now that its over, all the links etc, aren't going to fix themselves?
And my links are down because I used Slayermarth and it turned into slayermurrth. >.>
Anyway are they gonna be fixed or do we have to go through
all those csp's and fix them manually?
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 02, 2012, 03:12:01 PM
So now that its over, all the links etc, aren't going to fix themselves?
And my links are down because I used Slayermarth and it turned into slayermurrth. >.>
Anyway are they gonna be fixed or do we have to go through all those csp's and fix them manually?
the links should be fixed automatically
Well, I'll continue my wait.
Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 01, 2012, 01:22:54 PM
Update
Need more requests... :P
Quote from: Abbi on April 01, 2012, 07:08:48 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24869 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24869)
Kagamine Len
(ACT 2)
Thanks :P
You did forget this one! >:O ;-D
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 02, 2012, 03:52:11 PM
Well, I'll continue my wait.
If you edited your first post while the filter was in effect, the changes made by it stayed. I should know since it happened to me.
I took my time and fixed them.
And I've got to say...
(http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/1699/foxcsp0.png)(http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/5923/shadowteaser1.png)(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/blue.png)
These poses have issues, specially on the eyes' positioning, might wanna look into them. :P
Those are out dated. Marth got a new pose, sonic is in the making and Im redoing fox after Ike.
I made those back when I didnt know alittle eye trick. ;)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 02, 2012, 07:14:41 PM
Those are out dated. Marth got a new pose, sonic is in the making and Im redoing fox after Ike.
I made those back when I didnt know alittle eye trick. ;)
Oh, alright, I wouldn't know as I seldomly check CSP threads. Anyways, there "might" be some links still broken, if so, blame Miacis. <_>
got a challenge for your guys :P any chance you want to make a full charac replacement?
kjp t rex
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25662&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25662&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
it needs csp,bp,css icon, the 3 names and stock icons :P
Quote from: Albafika on April 02, 2012, 07:19:11 PM
Oh, alright, I wouldn't know as I seldomly check CSP threads. Anyways, there "might" be some links still broken, if so, blame Miacis. <_>
Nope, none broken. Thanks. :)
Quote from: Carnage on April 02, 2012, 07:25:08 PM
got a challenge for your guys :P any chance you want to make a full charac replacement?
kjp t rex
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25662&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25662&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
it needs csp,bp,css icon, the 3 names and stock icons :P
I can't make it due to me being out of town. ;-;
You'll have to wait on Ryuu.
(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Toon%20Link/Len1.png)
fin.
Expect some Pikachu next. Don't request here if you REALLY need a request. I'll be doing most of the popular hacks. But PM me if you really want one.
Post Merge: April 02, 2012, 10:33:10 PM
Gotta catch em' all.
(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Pikachu/Default.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Pikachu/Blue.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Pikachu/Green.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Pikachu/Red.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Pikachu/Pichu.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Pikachu/Raichu.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Pikachu/Melee.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Pikachu/Jolteon.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Pikachu/Bramblee.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Pikachu/Munchlax.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Pikachu/Viewtiful.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Pikachu/Pedobear.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Pikachu/Nyan.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Pikachu/SeansPikachu.png)
youve gotta blend dem eyes a bit more :P
besides that, they look great!
Me?
Can't be...
My old CSP's were derpy with eyes but my new ones shouldn't be. Atleast I thought they were ok.
New: (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/bRoy.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/TribalLink.png)
Old: (http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2112/foxcsp1.png) (http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/160/shadowteasermephiles.png)
And LittleBoygos, I dont wanna be rude or harsh or anything, but if you're getting back into CSP's, then I think you should go back to your thread. Just to avoid mod confusion and what not.
Can I request Ryuunosuke for some perfect Marth poses? :P
Sephiroth http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12336 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12336)
Sora http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23769 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23769)
Sasuke http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15214 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15214)
Orig. Roy (Back Sheath) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24654 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24654)
Lyn http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24045 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24045)
Axel http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12242 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12242)
Don't worry I'm not :P I'm just doing DK, Pikachu and Toon Link since there are like no perfect poses of them yet :P
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 03, 2012, 04:41:26 AM
Me?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
no, I was talking about Boygo's Pikachu CSPs
Great, now my photobucket finally messed up.
Now I have to spend my whole sunday restoring my images to imgur. :rage:
wut da faq happen...most of you stuff is gone!!!...why photobucket!!!
Yeah.
So, Im just gonna restart with CSP's.
Those were pretty old anyway, so I'm gonna just restart everything.
I still have my latest poses and what not.
So I'll re-post them later on this week.
Derp
Heres the CSP's for now. :/
(http://i.imgur.com/HJE3t.png) (http://imgur.com/a/bFCTc#0)
Idk if you can get to em', but let me know if you can't.
That should be the album link. (Click the image.)
Ryu... Help me out here?
@LittleBoygos, what is it bro, you need help on something?
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on April 10, 2012, 03:37:41 AM
@LittleBoygos, what is it bro, you need help on something?
Ooopsy xD forgot to post the link xD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25800 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25800)
Can you make a sweet pose for this? Thanks!
like this
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SilverCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SilverBP.png)
im not good at making poses, i usually have slayer do it for me since he is a beast at it...
what happen to the my sonic requests?
anyway awesome silver makes me possible to revamp him the rig
anyway i can´t wait to see more CSP from you slayermarth(that is not roy/marth CSPs since i think we got alot of them already)
marth has a new pose?
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on April 10, 2012, 04:50:02 AM
like this
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SilverCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SilverBP.png)
im not good at making poses, i usually have slayer do it for me since he is a beast at it...
Yeahhh! Sweet! Can you do all the recolors in there in the same pose?
Post Merge: April 10, 2012, 03:11:43 PM
Also, Slayer, I know you know your [censored] about the Brawl files. Any idea how to change the name underneath the battle portrait? If you do, and you know how to make those names, could you make them for me of Bowser Jr. , Silver, and Shadow?
Post Merge: April 10, 2012, 03:29:16 PM
Nevermindd. Justt Silver please!
Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 10, 2012, 03:06:29 PM
Also, Slayer, I know you know your [censored] about the Brawl files.
That made me Lol. ;D
But yeah I know how.
Its in your info.pac
Tell me what characters you want the name for since the have different sizes.
I'll make it. =3
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverRedCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverRedBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverGreenCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverGreenBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverBlueCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverBlueBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverYellowCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverYellowBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverBlackCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverBlackBP.png)
@LittleBoygos, here you go brah, enjoy...
@MarioDK, the sonic ones won't be done anytime soon due to me now having a job and don't really have much time to make portraits...i just did LittleBoygos' requests because i felt bad that i wasn't able to do the other ones he had requested already...
@nova, yeah i planned to do new marth pose portraits...
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 10, 2012, 08:25:05 PM
That made me Lol. ;D
But yeah I know how.
Its in your info.pac
Tell me what characters you want the name for since the have different sizes.
I'll make it. =3
I just need Silver's over Diddy and Shadow over Olimar:P
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on April 10, 2012, 09:44:02 PM
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverRedCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverRedBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverGreenCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverGreenBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverBlueCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverBlueBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverYellowCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverYellowBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverBlackCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Silver%20the%20Hedgehog%20Portaits/SilverBlackBP.png)
@LittleBoygos, here you go brah, enjoy...
EPIC SEXY BEAUTIFUL. You should add that to your perfect pose section. God those are gorgeous. I will use them forever. xD
since somone already did stock icons BP css icon and csp for t rex would you guys just do the names? the 3 names? css name csp name and bp name?
Quote from: Carnage on April 11, 2012, 10:35:51 AM
since somone already did stock icons BP css icon and csp for t rex would you guys just do the names? the 3 names? css name csp name and bp name?
Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 11, 2012, 03:49:01 AM
I just need Silver's over Diddy and Shadow over Olimar:P
Alright I'll get to them when I get home.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 11, 2012, 11:35:36 AM
Alright I'll get to them when I get home.
great also slayermarth will your pics ever gonna be back up again?
Sadly no. Unless I get a full Photobucket.
So I'm just gonna start over with my csp's.
My latest perfect posed csp's will be up.
But other than that, I'm just gonna start over.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 11, 2012, 07:19:39 PM
Sadly no. Unless I get a full Photobucket.
So I'm just gonna start over with my csp's.
My latest perfect posed csp's will be up.
But other than that, I'm just gonna start over.
just saying that becuase you did take pictures to my falco over fox and ike over marth same for the brawl styled roy psa and they will all be reported for broken pictures sometime in the future sadly
Oh, that already happened.
I pm'd the guy to stop trolling me but he won't listen.
But don't worry, I still have those pics. I'll reupload them to imgur for you Friday.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 11, 2012, 10:11:03 PM
Oh, that already happened.
I pm'd the guy to stop trolling me but he won't listen.
But don't worry, I still have those pics. I'll reupload them to imgur for you Friday.
slayermarth your photobuket is working again xD i guess it renews every month at a certain day so no need to reupload the pictures
xD
Great!
But I'm gonna keep imgur just in case. :srs:
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 12, 2012, 11:24:01 AM
xD
Great!
But I'm gonna keep imgur just in case. :srs:
yes but photobucket updates on the 10 or so so just keep that in mind when your pictures get broken again :P
dont forget the t rex names 3 of them for each seccion
So, I've been working on a Marth texture (an update to my FE:3DS Marth) and need some CSPs for the release. You guys interested? I'll include your CSPs (and BPs if created) with the download. The texture includes 5 recolors. I'll PM you guys the file if you're interested
Sure.
But it'll get done on Friday with the others.
*~EVERYONE WHO HAS A REQUEST POST IT SO IT ISN'T MISSED TOMORROW~*
Will do. Just got a last detail to get done. If I don't get it finished by today, don't worry about it. I'll request it again when I get it all finished. I need to find someone who can vertex for me.
this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708)
in an intro-like pose.
Stallion's Texture
is this good nano?
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MetalSonicCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MetalSonicBP.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25841 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25841)
Let me see what you can do with this ;)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on April 12, 2012, 10:33:17 PM
is this good nano?
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MetalSonicCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MetalSonicBP.png)
beautiful! thanks!
Quote from: Carnage on April 11, 2012, 10:35:51 AM
since somone already did stock icons BP css icon and csp for t rex would you guys just do the names? the 3 names? css name csp name and bp name?
In-Game name.
(http://i.imgur.com/pHyPr.png)
CSS Name.
(http://i.imgur.com/tpfqy.png)
CSS Icon Name.
(http://i.imgur.com/SoiRc.png)
Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 13, 2012, 03:45:07 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25841 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25841)
Let me see what you can do with this ;)
(http://i.imgur.com/xcdhN.png) (http://i.imgur.com/LaP6D.png)
If I missed anyone, QUOTE your request and post it.
ty for the names
You're welcome. :)
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/LatiosLatias.png)
this was from the trophy model, so yeah...i'm having a hard time doing the bp...
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on March 28, 2012, 10:54:55 PM
My No Heart pretty please: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25525 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25525)
Make it identical to this: http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/a/a4/NoHeart.png (http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/a/a4/NoHeart.png)
I don't want a picture from Google as a CSP :srs:
still doing dem requests?
I can't get the sword like that due to the sword and his animations being in 2 totally different places.
Dammit, can you make one without the weapon since from the game he can fight with kicks
Do you still want that pose, or do you want me to make one?
You can make one if you want. I don't think ill get used to the pose I provided without the weapon.
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on April 14, 2012, 02:13:02 AM
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/LatiosLatias.png)
this was from the trophy model, so yeah...i'm having a hard time doing the bp...
I love it thanks!
could you make SSS stuff (including a stage name, and 88x88 portrait) for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25486 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25486)
Quote from: AwesomeCasey795 on April 14, 2012, 11:43:00 PM
could you make SSS stuff (including a stage name, and 88x88 portrait) for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25486 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25486)
Haven't that kind of request in a while. :P
But its done.
(http://i.imgur.com/gx2to.png) (http://i.imgur.com/HyIBK.png) (http://i.imgur.com/wsc5n.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25879 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25879)
Thanks!
can you make CSPs of these recolors:
(http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/Nanobuds1220/6sWgj.png)
of this hack?
http://www.mediafire.com/?iaua658xrbzug3b (http://www.mediafire.com/?iaua658xrbzug3b)
Make them non-perfect posed please, each with their own pose
can you do marth in this pose?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Marth/Old%20Set%201/marth.png)
Quote from: nova9 on April 20, 2012, 08:20:13 AM
can you do marth in this pose?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Marth/Old%20Set%201/marth.png)
i think slayermarth101 have already that marth in that pose
but all i know he have done marth in alot of poses
its like the only kinda of CSP he doing right now: Marth/roy CSP but they are still good but i hope some other char. soon
Xehanort (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24113)
Krillin (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25906)
Alien (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25919)
no, i dont believe he has yet
Quote from: Colter on April 20, 2012, 09:12:23 AM
Xehanort (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24113)
Krillin (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25906)
Alien (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25919)
(http://i.imgur.com/9omXg.png) (http://i.imgur.com/xvMG9.png)
And krillin.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 17, 2012, 02:04:02 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/zKcEA.png) (http://i.imgur.com/rDrAy.png)(http://i.imgur.com/59xKF.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ZZ3c2.png)
thank you sir
You're welcome. ;D
or just ignore me ok
I didn't ignore you.
MarioDK told you what I was going to say.
Wheres my No Heart? D:
Sorry.
I'll get to it ASAP.
EDIT:
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 21, 2012, 02:22:29 PM
Wheres my No Heart? D:
(http://i.imgur.com/2yJWL.png)
EDIT EDIT:
(http://i.imgur.com/yUerJ.png) (http://imgur.com/yUerJ)
Looks awesome! Thanks.
No problem.
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mewtwo%20Portraits/00-BrawlMewtwoBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mewtwo%20Portraits/00-BrawlMewtwoCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mewtwo%20Portraits/01-BrawlMewtwoBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mewtwo%20Portraits/01-BrawlMewtwoCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mewtwo%20Portraits/02-BrawlMewtwoBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mewtwo%20Portraits/02-BrawlMewtwoCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mewtwo%20Portraits/04-BrawlMewtwoBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mewtwo%20Portraits/04-BrawlMewtwoCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mewtwo%20Portraits/04-GB-BrawlMewtwoBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mewtwo%20Portraits/04-GB-BrawlMewtwoCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mewtwo%20Portraits/05-BrawlMewtwoBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Mewtwo%20Portraits/05-BrawlMewtwoCSP.png)
pikazz's mewtwo with Data_Drain's recolors...
I got 2 days off from work so please feel free to request for the time being :P...
I request:
The sonics that you've already done. :P
only if you've done afew. I need to update my sonic portraits etc.
I'll release them when I have done a a lot of them...right now I'm just up for doing some random portraits...
Lol, I understand. ;)
As for random portraits, I don't really have any since I can make CSPs too.
xD
I know I have been lagging on the sonic portraits but dam...my motivation gets drain out from doing work...
Yeah, I know that feeling.
The motivation for portraits fades easily.
Especially when your topic is dead. ;-;
well is not always dead...LittleBoygos & Nanobuds are always requesting here...I'm happy that they still do and cause of that, it would get me motivated...
Yeah.
But its not like my old thread.
I used to get a ton of request.
and they would host little conversations and what not.
Like in SJS's thread.
That got me motivated, but ever since kcmm crashed, things went south. @.@
do you miss working in your old thread?=P lol...
i know, kcmm seems a little different since that little incident...
dam, right now im having trouble posting stuff, something about error or SMF...wtf...
I don't miss working in it, I just miss all those request.
And that connection problem?
Im getting that too.
ah i see...
wow bro...your about to get 2000 posts...i should be more active in other threads...
im getting tired of this freakn error...
just wondering i dont recall if you guys ever did GBC trophy mewtwo csp,bp in the past? i dont remeneber if i requested this :S
Yes, you did.
I did it. xD
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 22, 2012, 12:40:58 AM
Yes, you did.
I did it. xD
guess i need to find it in the lost pages :P i lost most of my css :S saved in bb65c and got corrupted :S so i will have to redo everything :S
Lol, I'm going through and re-adding CSP's.
I'll post it if I see it.
EDIT:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Mewtwo.png)
oh yah i needed that one but couldnt find one anywhere
woo hooo
also you guys make awsome csp's keep it up
hey is it possible to do a csp that has like the left side of a character and then the right side its transformation?
Like zelda/shiek?
like the left side is sasuke and the right side is curse mark level 2 sort of like this
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yjv9oNW92XM/SdsD_OrGafI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/NNvgnt40bdU/s1600-h/img012.jpg (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yjv9oNW92XM/SdsD_OrGafI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/NNvgnt40bdU/s1600-h/img012.jpg)
Hey Ryu prepare for some requests. :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23730 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23730)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25652 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25652)
Make it mimic this: http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/sephiroth-crisiscore.jpg (http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/sephiroth-crisiscore.jpg)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24692 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24692)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24702 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24702) (use the gritty textures)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24679 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24679) (You can do both of them if you want, but I just want Ultima Weapon)
Make it mimic this: http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa38/0_kasei_0/Dissidia/?action=view¤t=CloudStrifeDissidia.png&sort=ascending (http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa38/0_kasei_0/Dissidia/?action=view%C2%A4t=CloudStrifeDissidia.png&sort=ascending)
@AnImAiNe, I did the best I could...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sasuke-CursedSasukeCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sasuke-CursedSasukeBP.png)
@chaos_knight9000, I'll get to it right now brah...hmm I think I have that same pose for cloud...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on April 22, 2012, 02:24:49 AM
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sasuke-CursedSasukeCSP.png)
That...... Is beyond sexy...
It's so awesome. *Sheds man-tear*
great job im gonna have to come here for my portrait needs ;D
@slayermarth101 & @AnImAiNe, I'm glad that you guys like it...I didn't think I was able to pull it off since this was my first attempt...
@chaos_knight9000, I was able to only do these...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CloudFinalFCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CloudFFBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CloudKH2DarkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CloudKH2DarkBP.png)
the dissidia cloud had really pretty messed up arms...I could probably do that one in a different pose...and the two Sephs had mess up textures when I view them in brawlbox...
Whoa that's pretty epic, but that's the wrong blade for AC Cloud, but nvm. You don't have to fix it.
Hmm...for the VII Sephy it looks fine to me and for KH Sephy, did you use the left handed motion from DivineOverlord's PSA? It's the only way to view him as normal
As for Dissdia Cloud, it's rig probably needs some improvments.
Well... seeing as you guys think your thread is going South, I'm going to prove it's not, and get a ton of new hacks on my SD. Heeree ya go. (P.S. the hacks that are in here, that are mine, the CSPs suck. So I want to include new ones in the download and credit you guys:P)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25941 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25941)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25956 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25956)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25840 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25840)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24774 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24774)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25462 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25462)
which brawlbox are you using...maybe its the brawlbox version, I'm using the latest one...also which ac cloud did you want...i can redo it...
Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 22, 2012, 04:44:08 AM
Well... seeing as you guys think your thread is going South, I'm going to prove it's not, and get a ton of new hacks on my SD. Heeree ya go. (P.S. the hacks that are in here, that are mine, the CSPs suck. So I want to include new ones in the download and credit you guys:P)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25941 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25941)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25956 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25956)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25840 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25840)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24774 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24774)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25462 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25462)
o.o
Mmkay. I'll get to them soon.
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on April 22, 2012, 04:44:51 AMwhich brawlbox are you using...maybe its the brawlbox version, I'm using the latest one...also which ac cloud did you want...i can redo it...
I'm using the latest Brawlbox, but I fixed up KH Sephy with .65b. How did they appear messed up to ya? Send me some screenshots of them. And for AC Cloud, I want the one with the Fusion Sword only. Also hope ya don't mind a couple more request.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13429 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13429) (use Ultima Weapon)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367)
would you be able to make a naruto version of the sasuke portrait like regular naruto on the left and his kyubii cloak on the right?
(http://i.imgur.com/2lT86.gif)
(http://i.imgur.com/VTDkll.png) (http://i.imgur.com/XMh1Al.png) (http://i.imgur.com/lSkvXl.png) (http://i.imgur.com/MWPxvl.png) (http://i.imgur.com/mBkMjl.png) (http://i.imgur.com/oIicWl.png) (http://i.imgur.com/a9a5ql.png) (http://i.imgur.com/yyuJGl.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Wf36ll.png) (http://i.imgur.com/zFIhpl.png) (http://i.imgur.com/dej2Ul.png) (http://i.imgur.com/TzF36l.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Zv7Dv.png)
For now only request textures for him. No imports.
oh wow those are really good
so sexy.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367)
i cant resist
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20798 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20798)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=388 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=388)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4907 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4907)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19812 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19812)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 21, 2012, 12:15:05 PM
I didn't ignore you.
MarioDK told you what I was going to say.
well where can i find it for dl?
and can i make some requests in that pose?
Find what download?
And request away.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17208 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17208) :af:
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 22, 2012, 04:43:47 PM
oh wow those are really good
Thank you! ;D
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 22, 2012, 04:47:05 PM
so sexy.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367)
I thought you didn't use perfect poses. .-.
You want that cloud in a perfect with the other ikes or just in that pose?
EDIT:
(http://i.imgur.com/F1FZQ.gif)
(http://i.imgur.com/oAEAI.png) (http://i.imgur.com/1qleG.png) (http://i.imgur.com/HXZML.png) (http://i.imgur.com/iEfur.png) (http://i.imgur.com/WIrsz.png) (http://i.imgur.com/90JIT.png)
Why is the update banner so big?!? @.@
Is there a Roy over Ike vertex?
I don't think so.
those are even cooler than i imagened
Thanks for all the compliments everyone. ;D
thank yourself, you made those awsome portriats
i thought maybe youd have the original costumes in that pose
available to download...anywho http://www.mediafire.com/?6zhet68vonb045e (http://www.mediafire.com/?6zhet68vonb045e) in that pose please
That pose is for ike. .-.
But I'll try to get it over marth. ._.
EDIT
(http://i.imgur.com/WRjUD.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 22, 2012, 08:49:48 PM
That pose is for ike. .-.
But I'll try to get it over marth. ._.
EDIT
(http://i.imgur.com/WRjUD.png)
HOLLLY BADASS. NEW MARTH POSE NEW MARTH POSE NEW MARTH POSE/
That pose sits Marth more, nice CSP's slayermarth.
im sorry im being confusing i was asking could you do a request in marth posed like this
Quote from: nova9 on April 20, 2012, 08:20:13 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Marth/Old%20Set%201/marth.png)
but if not that pose is cool..looks better on marth imo xp
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 22, 2012, 01:43:57 PMI'm using the latest Brawlbox, but I fixed up KH Sephy with .65b. How did they appear messed up to ya? Send me some screenshots of them. And for AC Cloud, I want the one with the Fusion Sword only. Also hope ya don't mind a couple more request. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13429 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13429) (use Ultima Weapon) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367)
Meh...just reminding Ryu :P
Quote from: nova9 on April 22, 2012, 09:57:08 PM
im sorry im being confusing i was asking could you do a request in marth posed like this but if not that pose is cool..looks better on marth imo xp
(http://i.imgur.com/DvKTM.png)
which do you like more slayer?
Both actually. ;D
Could you make a CSP for Black Star?
Link please? =X
dumb errors. never posted the link >.>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25965 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25965)
Lol, ok. Ill get to it.
ahh choose lol i cant pick i like em both :(
Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 22, 2012, 04:13:20 PM
would you be able to make a naruto version of the sasuke portrait like regular naruto on the left and his kyubii cloak on the right?
hey im not sure if you guys saw this ...would you be able to make this one too?
Quote from: nova9 on April 23, 2012, 12:56:01 AM
ahh choose lol i cant pick i like em both :(
Go with the intro one.
Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 23, 2012, 12:59:40 AM
hey im not sure if you guys saw this ...would you be able to make this one too?
Idk how to do it, so just wait on Ryuu for now. All I can say.
Quote from: qzerzerq_kcforum on April 23, 2012, 12:51:54 AM
Could you make a CSP for Black Star?
(http://magicalgirlj.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/blackstar_and_naruto_by_kuki4982.png?w=450) (http://i.imgur.com/bJuRy.png)
^ Click it ^
(Posing Pit is my worst character. Idk how to be creative with him...
He's so..... Dull.... imo)
oh, u finsihed? nice. iw as gunn ask i fu could make thim in this pose tho lol:
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9600000/tsubaki-and-blackstar-soul-eater-9613316-576-842.jpg (http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9600000/tsubaki-and-blackstar-soul-eater-9613316-576-842.jpg)
Doh, well I can try.
Would you rather that? Or the one made?
Either way, it'll have to wait til' friday due to me having finals this week.
ok :) also idk much about csp's i was wondering is there a way to make csp's of a characters default pose in brawl?
There is but Idk how
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 23, 2012, 01:19:20 AM
Doh, well I can try.
Would you rather that? Or the one made?
Either way, it'll have to wait til' friday due to me having finals this week.
yeah, i have to wait til firday to ahck again, if i am lucky. so i can wait :)
ok i was just wondering can you do marths default costume in that pose too? the one u originally had for ike? my friends like it more lol
@AnImAiNe, I hope you like this one...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/NarutoCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/NarutoSmallBP.png)
Random CSP
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/DeoxysCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/DeoxysBP.png)
@chaos_knight9000, sorry for taking so long...here is the problem...
Sephiroth(FF)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sephiroth(KH2)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
For KH2 Sephiroth youre supposed to open the left handed Fitmotion to make him look right THEN you pose him. VII Sephy, I have no idea. It looks fine to me in-game.
that is sick ;D
Hey uhmmm...could you make CSPs, BPs, icons and names for these please?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25395 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25395)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25976 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25976)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23493 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23493)
Thanks in advance ;D(Note two of them are Sora so you don't have to make the name two times)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on April 23, 2012, 09:13:29 AM
@AnImAiNe, I hope you like this one...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/NarutoCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/NarutoSmallBP.png)
Random CSP
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/DeoxysCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/DeoxysBP.png)
@chaos_knight9000, sorry for taking so long...here is the problem...
Sephiroth(FF)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sephiroth(KH2)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
do with recolours+saga mode and then young naruto is done do him too
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25981 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25981)
THANK YOU IF YOU DO THIS
that naruto... so epic :srs:
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 23, 2012, 09:28:58 PM
that naruto... so epic :srs:
Yes. . . . :srs:
They both are. . .
Quote(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/NarutoCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sasuke-CursedSasukeCSP.png)
*ManTear falls* (http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/noncgi/smiles/img195.gif)
@Mariodk, i don't think i could replicate it with the recolors...
@AnImAiNe & @Nanobuds, thanks...I had to improvise on this one...
@LittleBoygos, i might redo this one
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SonictheWerehogCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SonictheWerehogBP.png)
@chaos_knight9000, what do you think?...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/KH2-SephirothCSPfinal.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/KH2-SephirothBP.png)
@slayermarth101, lol (http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/noncgi/smiles/img195.gif)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on April 23, 2012, 10:37:21 PM
@Mariodk, i don't think i could replicate it with the recolors...
@AnImAiNe & @Nanobuds, thanks...I had to improvise on this one...
@LittleBoygos, i might redo this one
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SonictheWerehogCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SonictheWerehogBP.png)
@chaos_knight9000, what do you think?...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/KH2-SephirothCSPfinal.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/KH2-SephirothBP.png)
@slayermarth101, lol (http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/noncgi/smiles/img195.gif)
It looks awesome! Thanks!
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on April 23, 2012, 10:37:21 PM[/img] @chaos_knight9000, what do you think?... (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/KH2-SephirothCSPfinal.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/KH2-SephirothBP.png)
Wow that looks pretty nice. Were you able to redo AC Cloud? I want the one with the Fusion Sword only. Also I got 2 more requests if you have the time.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13429 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13429) (use Ultima Weapon)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367)
Same pose as the Dissidia one.
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on April 23, 2012, 10:37:21 PM
(http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/noncgi/smiles/img195.gif)
dat ass...
Preatorian csp and BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25974 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25974)
any chance to make a bp for the alien csp you guys made?
(http://i.imgur.com/xvMG9.png)
I cant make any portraits on weekdays.
It'll have to be Friday-Sunday.
Exams and what not this week.
PS- I use my phone during the week. Just clearing up any confusion.
Oh ok. Good look on your exams. Hopefully Ryu will cover for ya.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 24, 2012, 10:05:38 PM
I cant make any portraits on weekdays.
It'll have to be Friday-Sunday.
Exams and what not this week.
PS- I use my phone during the week. Just clearing up any confusion.
do it when you have time i just posted the request i can wait no rush
i have some more ike request if thats ok also i can wait
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25586 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25586)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22433 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22433)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=388 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=388)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24702 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24702)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11004 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11004)
do classic sonic v2,Sonic the plumber please
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 24, 2012, 11:08:33 PM
i have some more ike request if thats ok also i can wait
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25586 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25586)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22433 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22433)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=388 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=388)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24702 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24702)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11004 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11004)
Phazon Ike is already done.
Cloud will get his own pose in the future.
But I can do him if you still want it.
Quote from: Carnage on April 24, 2012, 10:02:32 PM
Preatorian csp and BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25974 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25974)
any chance to make a bp for the alien csp you guys made?
(http://i.imgur.com/xvMG9.png)
(http://imgur.com/lJqt2.png)
Post Merge: April 25, 2012, 05:38:06 AM
Peppy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17792)
Quote from: Colter on April 25, 2012, 03:35:39 AM
(http://imgur.com/lJqt2.png)
Post Merge: April 25, 2012, 05:38:06 AM
Peppy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17792)
thanks guess my request is only praetorian now :P
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 25, 2012, 12:47:03 AM
Phazon Ike is already done.
Cloud will get his own pose in the future.
But I can do him if you still want it.
sorry about the ohazon request i knew he was done but i just got confused
yah i woukd still like cloud if you can
please and thnx
A lot of request this week. @.@
6 here and then another 17 for a friend.
Most of these are perfect poses.....
They won't be done before normal poses since I enjoy non-perfect poses more then perfect ones.
I can easily lose interest in perfect poses.
That's why I don't use them. I kinda think that's why nano doesn't either.
You can't really get a lot of creativity out of perfect poses.
But don't worry.
All 23 will get done sometime this weekend. @.@"
thats fine, just take your time and have fun with it
Slayer, bro, don't worry, I can help ya out here ;) I haven't been on KC-MM as much lately, mostly because of this terrible new host. But, I'll make the best of it and help you out if you want. I already did mariodk's two requests for personal use :P
He wants perfect posed.
Well poop. I'll redo em if you want.
He has 17 total request. :X
all perfect poses and he has certain poses he wants. :P
I might be using one in the future.
slayermarth101 when your free from requests, do you think you could do a request I have with your Ike pose you did? Only thing is maybe move the arm upwards like here (http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-01/art/ff10-auron.jpg). Yes it's the Auron recolors (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25730). Only when you have time to do them okay, no rush and I'm not pushing ya. Thanks!
Anyways... I have a one to add to my section whenever you want :P
(http://i.imgur.com/Z9dPi.png)(http://i.imgur.com/xpyPl.png)
That looks pretty nice even though the lighting is pretty off/bad.
(http://i.imgur.com/bAU1G.png)(http://i.imgur.com/fc6Cu.png)(http://i.imgur.com/6qoKJ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/K7of9.png)(http://i.imgur.com/bOo9a.png)(http://i.imgur.com/anUVt.png)(http://i.imgur.com/WA88w.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HZKLC.png)(http://i.imgur.com/eO8kC.png)(http://i.imgur.com/3GlFG.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ePF2h.png)(http://i.imgur.com/KeiUM.png)
And I'm doing perfects of Nano's Metal Sonic and it's recolors this weekend so stay tuned :P
hey slayer hows this look for a marth pose???
(http://i49.tinypic.com/2r4su8x.jpg)
It works for marth, but probably won't work well for imports.
can you make marths default costumes in that pose? plz?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26069 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26069)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26129 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26129)
Oh. I guess Slayer forgot to mention, but as of a few days ago, I'm filling in for him for a week. I'll do your requests tonight guys. I gotta finish Mariodk's first :P
so my requests are
Preatorian csp and BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25974 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25974)
and 2 t rex csp and bp for agfan epic recolours
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26054 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26054)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26053 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26053)
(http://i.imgur.com/5t2OV.png)(http://i.imgur.com/FQY5u.png)(http://i.imgur.com/idvt1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/1a2u7.png)
Quote from: Carnage on May 01, 2012, 10:55:47 PM
so my requests are
Preatorian csp and BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25974 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25974)
and 2 t rex csp and bp for agfan epic recolours
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26054 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26054)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26053 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26053)
I'll do these first thing tomorrow.
Quote from: nova9 on April 29, 2012, 07:34:11 AM
can you make marths default costumes in that pose? plz?
No, I can't pose :/ so, Slayer, this request is yours for when you get back.
@Mariodk
(http://i.imgur.com/f8zlN.png)(http://i.imgur.com/WZkgK.png)(http://i.imgur.com/0ue0K.png)(http://i.imgur.com/f10iH.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Perfect%20Sonic%20CSPs/Sonic.png)
^pretty sure Slayer made that last one, but not positive.
thank you sir
(http://i.imgur.com/TMmHw.png)(http://i.imgur.com/uKxiL.png)
Quote from: LittleBoygos on May 03, 2012, 11:17:33 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/TMmHw.png)(http://i.imgur.com/uKxiL.png)
thnxs now just the t rexs :P
Quote from: Carnage on May 04, 2012, 06:25:37 AM
thnxs now just the t rexs :P
I'll get to them tonight :P
Quote from: LittleBoygos on May 02, 2012, 12:09:01 AM
@Mariodk
(http://i.imgur.com/f8zlN.png)(http://i.imgur.com/WZkgK.png)(http://i.imgur.com/0ue0K.png)(http://i.imgur.com/f10iH.png)(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/CSPs/Perfect%20Sonic%20CSPs/Sonic.png)
^pretty sure Slayer made that last one, but not positive.
they look good i can´t wait to see my Luigi or mario CSP request next xD
>.>
<.<
v.v
.............Yeah
@ -SSJ Gogeta-
(http://i.imgur.com/FDm6t.png) (http://i.imgur.com/RxJ6K.png) (http://i.imgur.com/YsyOj.png) (http://i.imgur.com/kzpyA.png)
*is still waiting for Ryu to do these*
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 24, 2012, 10:40:01 AMWow that looks pretty nice. Were you able to redo AC Cloud? I want the one with the Fusion Sword only. Also I got 2 more requests if you have the time. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13429 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13429) (use Ultima Weapon) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367) Same pose as the Dissidia one.
can you not do it slayer?
I'll try but I'm not opening request up for that pose.
(http://files.sharenator.com/ssbb1_Break_up_stories-s640x480-137603-580.png)
ITS DEAD IN HERE
: (
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 05, 2012, 07:05:00 AM
I'll try but I'm not opening request up for that pose.
(http://files.sharenator.com/ssbb1_Break_up_stories-s640x480-137603-580.png)
ITS DEAD IN HERE
you gotta open up mass perfect requests. I'm tellin ya, it'll light up this place like the 4th of july. AND do DK. Then change the name of the thread to "Slayer & Ryu's CSPs - Mass DK Perfect Requests OPEN!"
slayer you still can do my 2 t rex request portraists you know jp1-2 and jp3 textures agfan posted both csp and bp so you have something to do :P
@LittleBoygos, hmm...DK does need some CSPs...Ok, I'll stop with Sonic and start doing DK portraits...I'll show you guys some previews later today...If I can't do a pose, I'll ask Slayer to do one for me since he is the expert in posing characters...
EDIT:
What do you guys think?
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/DonkeyKongCSP.png)
pretty simple...not so good at doing poses...Slayer, do you think you can do a better pose for DK...
Could you guys do a CSP and BP for this? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26243 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26243) it's still pending so it might not work.
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 06, 2012, 10:18:58 PM
@LittleBoygos, hmm...DK does need some CSPs...Ok, I'll stop with Sonic and start doing DK portraits...I'll show you guys some previews later today...If I can't do a pose, I'll ask Slayer to do one for me since he is the expert in posing characters...
EDIT:
What do you guys think?
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/DonkeyKongCSP.png)
pretty simple...not so good at doing poses...Slayer, do you think you can do a better pose for DK...
that looks good, but it looks squished horizontally
wow i likes that dk
Quote from: Metal Sonic on May 06, 2012, 11:21:36 PM
that looks good, but it looks squished horizontally
that^ otherwise... holy crap that looks epic.
I know someone will request Hulk... here's how to get him to open in any BBox version..
1) the recolors are included in the pack, extract the red hulk, or rulk, and the default green hulk.
2) just export the green textures, without opening the model
3) open rulk in BBox, and replace the textures. voila.
i wanted most of dk's body to show, so it ended looking all squished up...hmm i'll try another pose...while i'm at it, do you guys have any ideas how I should make dk pose?...
oh... and if you guys could pose this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26192 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26192)
in this pose...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2.png)
make sure you use the motion etc in the download, cuz it makes her hands bigger :P
Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 11:51:16 PM
i got an idea
Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 11:54:08 PM
(http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/9/97/DKISWii.png/200px-DKISWii.png)
Pretty much exactly what you just did, only with thearms like this.
And PM me the big version of that DK CSP
>.>
<.<
(http://i.imgur.com/alBmO.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: AwesomeCasey795 on May 06, 2012, 11:19:30 PM
Could you guys do a CSP and BP for this? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26243 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26243) it's still pending so it might not work.
(http://i.imgur.com/3bxib.png)(http://i.imgur.com/99IWH.png)
@Carnage
(http://i.imgur.com/sOdeJ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/DDEHY.png) (http://i.imgur.com/lvl3x.png) (http://i.imgur.com/uLn9q.png)
Post Merge: May 07, 2012, 12:41:57 AM
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 06, 2012, 11:50:53 PM
oh... and if you guys could pose this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26192 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26192)
in this pose...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2.png)
make sure you use the motion etc in the download, cuz it makes her hands bigger :P
I can't because Idk what size SJS used when he made it into the CSP.
that gorrilla has some yellow teeth lol
nice though
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 06, 2012, 11:50:53 PM
oh... and if you guys could pose this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26192 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26192)
in this pose...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2.png)
make sure you use the motion etc in the download, cuz it makes her hands bigger :P
Generally, when people want portraits in
my poses, they ask for them in my thread.
Quote from: SJS on May 07, 2012, 12:49:07 AM
Generally, when people want portraits in my poses, they ask for them in my thread.
i have two in your queue ... xD
and I didn't think you'd do a Link revamp anytime soon, since that one look so sweet, and you've done him 2 or 3 times :P
sorry about thatt
Quote from: SJS on May 07, 2012, 12:49:07 AM
Generally, when people want portraits in my poses, they ask for them in my thread.
Lol, I kinda knew you'd pop up sooner or later.
hey slayer!! your avi! that looks cool on marth!! open up request dammit!! lol lol also..cool dk pose man
@slayer, can you pose her in this pose?
(http://www.quizmoz.com/images/mkuserimages/amymain_12011.jpg)
(http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/9/97/DKISWii.png/200px-DKISWii.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/DKportrait.png)
i did the best i could...*looks at slayer's dk pose :happy: *
I like them both.... :oshi:
Quote from: nova9 on May 07, 2012, 01:05:05 AM
hey slayer!! your avi! that looks cool on marth!! open up request dammit!! lol lol also..cool dk pose man
I don't want Ike and Marth to have the same Perfect Pose.
I'm still tampering around with some stuff. But trust me, Marth
WILL have a bad*** pose like Ike.
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 07, 2012, 01:07:06 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
i did the best i could...*looks at slayer's dk pose :happy: *
You're getting better! ;D
Also, the lips and tie have movable bones as well if you want it to look exactly like the image.
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 07, 2012, 01:05:29 AM
@slayer, can you pose her in this pose?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
O.o Uh, I'll give it a shot. But it'll have to wait again.
Can't do anymore CSP's now.
I gotta get ready for my last week of course test, then my Finals, then schools out. Then I'll be completely free to everyone.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 07, 2012, 01:14:24 AM
I don't want Ike and Marth to have the same Perfect Pose.
I'm still tampering around with some stuff. But trust me, Marth WILL have a bad*** pose like Ike.
You're getting better! ;D
Also, the lips and tie have movable bones as well if you want it to look exactly like the image.
O.o Uh, I'll give it a shot. But it'll have to wait again.
Can't do anymore CSP's now.
I gotta get ready for my last week of course test, then my Finals, then schools out. Then I'll be completely free to everyone.
Will you be needing my help around here?
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 24, 2012, 10:40:01 AMWow that looks pretty nice. Were you able to redo AC Cloud? I want the one with the Fusion Sword only. Also I got 2 more requests if you have the time. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13429 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13429) (use Ultima Weapon) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367) Same pose as the Dissidia one.
Er...Ryu...this has been here for awhile...
@slayermarth
agreed with nova9 that marth in your avatar is freaking awesome
you made that texture right?
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 07, 2012, 01:22:54 AM
Will you be needing my help around here?
Not that I know of.
I'll let you know if I do.
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 07, 2012, 01:58:16 AM
@slayermarth
agreed with nova9 that marth in your avatar is freaking awesome
you made that texture right?
No, it was in the vault.
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Cloud1CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Cloud1BP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Cloud2CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Cloud2BP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Cloud3CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Cloud3BP.png)
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Cloud4CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Cloud4BP.png)
i thought i had did you requests :-\ ...man, i should lay off on that stuff...
EDIT:
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/DonkeyKongCSP2.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/DonkeyKongCSP-1.png)
thanks slayer for the info ;D ...this is my first time i was able to make a really bad@$$ pose...
Loving the Clouds and the DK looks very close. Keep up the good work. :D
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 07, 2012, 01:14:24 AM
I don't want Ike and Marth to have the same Perfect Pose.
I'm still tampering around with some stuff. But trust me, Marth WILL have a bad*** pose like Ike.
ok :( I understand. and I trust ya I'll just be patient then.
@slayermarth
eh, its still nice
@ryuunosuke
nice csp's
whoah. use that DK.
@Ryuunosuke
If I send you my personal recolors of Cloud, would you be able to do them in that pose? That's if your taking requests...
And I have 2 more requests. Don't worry it's not Cloud again.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26185 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26185) (remove the cape) in this pose: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100301001624/kingdomhearts/images/b/b5/Terra_BBS.png (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100301001624/kingdomhearts/images/b/b5/Terra_BBS.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17208 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17208) in this: http://images.wikia.com/blazblue/images/5/50/Ragna_the_Bloodedge_%28Continuum_Shift%2C_Character_Select_Artwork%29.png (http://images.wikia.com/blazblue/images/5/50/Ragna_the_Bloodedge_%28Continuum_Shift%2C_Character_Select_Artwork%29.png)
@Raphael, sure bro, i can do your cloud recolors since i still have the cloud pose, pm me...
@chaos_knight9000, im still in training when it comes to poses, i did my best... also added some alternative...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Ragn1CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Ragna2CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RagnaBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Terra1CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Terra2CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/TerraBP.png)
Even if you're still in training your poses still look great. Thx.
@Ryu
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26228 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26228)
Anypose you'd like is fine! :P
Okay, I'll send them right away, also wow those poses are amazing especially those two
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's not too far away yet it's not too close ether. If it's to too hard to ask, do you think maybe you could do the cloud ones like how you did those? Making it abit far away from how the current (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Cloud1CSP.png) one looks. Anyways, I sent you them, thanks!
Fake Trainer (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26246)
Wes (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23524)
Mickey (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26140)
Deez
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26147 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26147)
thank youu
i came here with a big list just do it when you have time and motivation to do so
All csp and bp
kth n64 CF
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26164 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26164)
starwaffle galvantula
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26245 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26245)
fallenking venusaur, torterra, piplup and blastoise
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26129 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26129)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26292 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26292)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26069 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26069)
Quote from: Carnage on May 10, 2012, 06:16:56 PM
i came here with a big list just do it when you have time and motivation to do so
All csp and bp
kth n64 CF
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26164 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26164)
starwaffle galvantula
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26245 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26245)
fallenking venusaur, torterra, piplup and blastoise
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26129 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26129)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26292 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26292)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26069 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26069)
I already did Blastoise and Venusaur a few pages back.
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 10, 2012, 07:39:30 PM
I already did Blastoise and Venusaur a few pages back.
found them guess my request just got lower :P
so cutting vena and blast
All csp and bp
kth n64 CF
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26164 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26164)
starwaffle galvantula
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26245 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26245)
fallenking torterra and piplup
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26292 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26292)
doooooplis please :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26293&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26293&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
Meh.....
(http://i.imgur.com/zGLmU.png)
Doing request later today.
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CloudFF7bp.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CloudFF7.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MarioYoshiBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MarioYoshiCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SnakeBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/SnakeCSP-1.png)
I'll try to get some more of the requests done...later today or tomorrow...right now I got a headache and I just want to sleep for a bit... :P
Dead thread..............
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/whitefalcondownaq.jpg)
Win.
Lol
Vote time!
Random poll.
(http://i.imgur.com/2lT86.gif)
This is my last week of test. I'm not taking final exams.
My last day for school will be this Thursday, the 17th.
After that, I should be free to do some request, perfect poses, etc. ;D
all the people in the poll have epic\creative\well thought out PSA's (including sdoom) but i voted mariodk 'cuase he invented the goku psa over pit
as for the csp request, yah i have some i need
Hay Slayer and Ryuunosuke , sorry if this is too much , but I do need some CSP's / SSP's.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24980 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24980) Demon Ganon
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25299 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25299) Demise
http://www.mediafire.com/?8o02a82pxm39g41 (http://www.mediafire.com/?8o02a82pxm39g41) Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank) (Personal edits)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26145 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26145) Little Big Planet (Yoshi's Island style)
Yeah , you guys can choose whatever pose you would like :P
And I do not need them very fast , so yeah guys take your time.
and yes , I did read that "requests are not open" , I'm just posting them now , so I do not have to do so later :P
it's dead bc your not too active here bc of of school which we all understand man! I voted on the new marth pose in the poll troll.jpg
Hm, well how bout' we get a mini conversation going?
Someone start a little mini conversation.
Keep the thread abit live. :af2:
what every one do for mothersday?
(mini coversation)
Who all saw the Avengers?
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 14, 2012, 09:56:54 PM
Who all saw the Avengers?
i saw the avengers way before you ppl in the us saw since in portugal it premiered on 24 aprill xD but i didnt see it in 3d since thats way to expensive for todays [censored]ty 3d effects imo the only 3d movie until today that i can say it was a great 3d was avatar
Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2012, 10:37:01 PM
i saw the avengers way before you ppl in the us saw since in portugal it premiered on 24 aprill xD but i didnt see it in 3d since thats way to expensive for todays [censored]ty 3d effects imo the only 3d movie until today that i can say it was a great 3d was avatar
I saw it on release day for the U.S. :P I've seen it 5 times... O_o
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 14, 2012, 09:44:05 PM
what every one do for mothersday?
(mini coversation)
Mother's day was also my birthday. :af2:
thank you for not ignoring mine
wow isnt that some luck, well happy b-day
@littleboygos
you all poeple rubbing it in my face i still havent see it yet
CSP and BP for this? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26193 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26193) Bonk.
Can I get a better CSP for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26398 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26398)
oh can we request now?
you guys... would like this.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18523.msg910128#msg910128 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18523.msg910128#msg910128)
@Nanobuds, is this for real? u better not be messing with me brah XD...
I can't believe it, this gonna be awesome...though wondering about the battle portraits... but still, this is sweet... I always thought BV would be better if people would release a hack with some csp added... EXCITED :happy: !!!!!!!
I hope they say who each CSP is by
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
So excited for this! :happy:
As long as csp makers don't go out of business.
I'm good with it
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 16, 2012, 03:46:47 AM
As long as csp makers don't go out of business.
I'm good with it
i think the reason for that is happen is no one request CSP/BPs and then they request them it is not perfect posed(as most ppl prefer),they get ignored anyway, and then they self make they own CSP/BPs and forget to share with others too
Hmmm..no requests here....hmm....OH OH!
This: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26255 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26255) (use backwards weilding) in this pose http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-Xk5RFt6yfs/TOP2Nf37gxI/AAAAAAAAALU/z8senO1uMSg/s1600/Ventus.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-Xk5RFt6yfs/TOP2Nf37gxI/AAAAAAAAALU/z8senO1uMSg/s1600/Ventus.jpg)
Fake Trainer (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26246)
Wes (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23524)
Mickey (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26140)
Deez
slayermarth you have a bunch of undone requests this thread is far away from being dead just look at the last 2 pages or so you have a bunch :P
I'm not one to overload, but seeing as I'm in no rush at all.
Phoenix Wright (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26369)
Glalie (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26387)
Kamek (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26386)
Bump
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 10, 2012, 09:10:52 PM
doooooplis please :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26293&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26293&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24980 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24980) Demon Ganon
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25299 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25299) Demise
http://www.mediafire.com/?8o02a82pxm39g41 (http://www.mediafire.com/?8o02a82pxm39g41) Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank) (Personal edits)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26145 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26145) Little Big Planet (Yoshi's Island style)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24807 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24807) Frigate Field
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25966 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25966) Mew (over Ness)
Note about the SSS icons , I would like them to look like the default ones in Vanilla Brawl.
like this one : (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MonsterI.png)
Thanks!
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 17, 2012, 01:39:09 AMHmmm..no requests here....hmm....OH OH! This: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26255 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26255) (use backwards weilding) in this pose http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-Xk5RFt6yfs/TOP2Nf37gxI/AAAAAAAAALU/z8senO1uMSg/s1600/Ventus.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-Xk5RFt6yfs/TOP2Nf37gxI/AAAAAAAAALU/z8senO1uMSg/s1600/Ventus.jpg)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25597 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25597) Pittoo
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24694 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24694) Roxas
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23534 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23534) Zidane
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23769 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23769) Sora
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20650 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20650) Kain Highwind
I'm waiting until you guys open DK Perfects :P
I think Ryuu is doing DK.
oh and Ryu made these but never posted them here :P
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CaptainAmericaPortraits/CaptainAmericaDefaultCSP.png)(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CaptainAmericaPortraits/CaptainAmericaDefaultBP.png)(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CaptainAmericaPortraits/CaptainAmericaBuckyCSP.png)(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CaptainAmericaPortraits/CaptainAmericaBuckyBP.png)(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CaptainAmericaPortraits/CaptainAmericaClassicCSP.png)(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CaptainAmericaPortraits/CaptainAmericaClassicBP.png)(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CaptainAmericaPortraits/CaptainAmericaPunisherCSP.png)(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CaptainAmericaPortraits/CaptainAmericaPunisherBP.png)(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CaptainAmericaPortraits/CaptainAmericaRedCSP.png)(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/CaptainAmericaPortraits/CaptainAmericaRedBP.png)
Post Merge: May 20, 2012, 05:36:15 PM
oh and a request for slayer or ryu
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436)
T-Rex and recolors: http://www.mediafire.com/?u1ryz61zr4wptch (http://www.mediafire.com/?u1ryz61zr4wptch)
Quote from: AwesomeCasey795 on May 16, 2012, 01:01:56 AM
CSP and BP for this? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26193 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26193) Bonk.
Quote from: Carnage on May 10, 2012, 09:03:11 PM
All csp and bp
kth n64 CF
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26164 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26164)
starwaffle galvantula
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26245 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26245)
fallenking torterra and piplup
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26292 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26292)
here are my requests
Quote from: Carnage on May 17, 2012, 07:04:36 AM
slayermarth you have a bunch of undone requests this thread is far away from being dead just look at the last 2 pages or so you have a bunch :P
*facepalm*
I'll get started soon. (Ryuu, where are youuuuuu. ;-;)
well I'm waiting till you open marth perfect poses :)
Mostly @Carnage, but others are welcome to keep in touch. ;)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=44775.new#new (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=44775.new#new)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 21, 2012, 04:20:55 AM
*facepalm*
I'll get started soon. (Ryuu, where are youuuuuu. ;-;)
He's in lala land. :af:
Ryuu did some mewtwo CSP's.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26529 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26529)
Could Iget this in this pose?
(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_aIjiwxWy2wU/TShu0bguvYI/AAAAAAAABQ4/k6_EyG17Rgs/s1600/batman.gif)
Since Im honestly un-motivated for these, I'll be posting them one by one. Each request I do, I'll update this post.
Quote from: Abbi on May 20, 2012, 03:00:53 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/wCx0W.png) (http://i.imgur.com/x5PHe.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/Hwj1b.png) (http://i.imgur.com/FnGfs.png) (http://i.imgur.com/9fgYE.png) (http://i.imgur.com/pnQjI.png)
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 20, 2012, 04:14:27 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/PgbF3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/0AU2Z.png) (http://i.imgur.com/9A2LX.png) (http://i.imgur.com/GrulX.png) (http://i.imgur.com/JQA5b.png)
First two weren't made by me.
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 20, 2012, 05:33:09 PM
oh and a request for slayer or ryu
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436)
(http://i.imgur.com/pON6c.png)
Quote from: AwesomeCasey795 on May 16, 2012, 01:01:56 AM
CSP and BP for this? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26193 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26193) Bonk.
(http://i.imgur.com/cYxMI.png) (http://i.imgur.com/bR7VH.png)
Quote from: Carnage on May 10, 2012, 09:03:11 PM
found them guess my request just got lower :P
so cutting vena and blast
All csp and bp
kth n64 CF
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26164 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26164)
starwaffle galvantula
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26245 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26245)
fallenking torterra and piplup
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26292 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26292)
(http://i.imgur.com/xkHzd.png) (http://i.imgur.com/e7Ih9.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QFrGo.png) (http://i.imgur.com/DnMmW.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qnZrx.png) (http://i.imgur.com/6A772.png)
Quote from: Upgrade To Pro Today! on May 10, 2012, 09:10:52 PM
doooooplis please :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26293&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26293&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/By7vU.png)
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 24, 2012, 01:49:49 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26529 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26529)
Could Iget this in this pose?
(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_aIjiwxWy2wU/TShu0bguvYI/AAAAAAAABQ4/k6_EyG17Rgs/s1600/batman.gif)
I honestly had a hard time with this.. And even now, its waaaaaaaay off.
(http://i.imgur.com/zlLip.png)
And @Colter
You had alot of recolor packs. And I didn't know which certain textures you wanted, so can you make a .zip with the files you need CSP's for? I did these though.
(http://i.imgur.com/E9rq5.png) (http://i.imgur.com/3l7xu.png) (http://i.imgur.com/IxzB2.png)
those look great!!!
*waits for dooplis*
Quote from: Upgrade To Pro Today! on May 24, 2012, 03:38:31 AM
those look great!!!
*waits for dooplis*
Lol, thanks bro.
I'm updating that post as I go. Just stay posted. ;)
EDIT: Dooplis is up. ;D
thanks for the portraits missed n64 Cf but its no biggie xD
Thanks for Hawkeye! Oh, and you forgot to take off Batman's FS Eyes :/
Oh, sorry carnage.
I did it, I just forgot to upload it. I'll put it up when I get back home.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 24, 2012, 02:27:59 PM
Oh, sorry carnage.
I did it, I just forgot to upload it. I'll put it up when I get back home.
no worries :P
who here will make Naruto CSP/BPs/other menu stuff? xD then i am close to be done with the moveset pack
Thanks , those CSP's / SSS's are great!
But you forgot this one here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8o02a82pxm39g41 (http://www.mediafire.com/?8o02a82pxm39g41) Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank) (Personal Edits)
Quote from: Mariodk on May 24, 2012, 03:12:29 PM
who here will make Naruto CSP/BPs/other menu stuff? xD then i am close to be done with the moveset pack
I'll do it.
I got 4 pose Ideas already.
I just need the models, motion, and moveset files. ;)
Quote from: Abbi on May 24, 2012, 04:05:53 PM
Thanks , those CSP's / SSS's are great!
But you forgot this one here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8o02a82pxm39g41 (http://www.mediafire.com/?8o02a82pxm39g41) Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank) (Personal Edits)
Oh, I honestly didn't even see that link. I'll post it with Carnage's CF.
@Slayermarth101, Dam... all those CSPs... bro I know I havent been that active... so apologize for that... in return... you just take a break while I'll take care for more requests... I just noticed that you started doing some PSAs and I bet you'd rather do that...
Lol, its ok.
I psa more than I do CSP's. Usually when I see a comment here for a request I stop psa'ing and do that request, then start back. (Gmail makes a notification pop up when a comment is posted in this thread.) Thats how I'm able to respond so quickly.
But on a side note. Did you ever finish those Sonic Poses?
And don't forget, You still had the Marth and DK Pose. Were you planning to do those too?
(We need to get some more perfect poses in the thread.) Idk who I'm doing yet. ._.
um... I had started on DK a little while ago... i just finished doing the defaults colors... you know... I'm just gonna finish off doing Sonic... he is long overdue... and about mario? don't remember making plans for him?...
I meant Marth, not Mario. Sorry.
Remember:
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth-1.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth2.png)
And for MarioDK's naruto, you think you could help me do this?
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on April 23, 2012, 09:13:29 AM
@AnImAiNe, I hope you like this one...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/NarutoCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/NarutoSmallBP.png)
@Slayermarth101... oh yeah Marth... I remember... do you still happen to have that pose that you did for me?...
About that naruto... I could tell you how to do it(I think)... but I don't think it can be perfect posed for the recolors since it was custom made... if instead you recolor the CSP itself...
slayermarth you should start adding you csp and bp on the hacks on the vault xD and maybe you will get alot more famous if ppl start seeing you made some awmsome csp/bp for alot of hacks :P
Ryuunosuke has beastly csp's as well
I think I still have it. *Looks through his recycle bin.*
I'm doing the sonic portraits but I'm trying to figure out why Sonic's default brawl colors aren't showing up properly in brawlbox.... Especially that wrist thingy he has...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 24, 2012, 06:42:15 PM
I'm doing the sonic portraits but I'm trying to figure out why Sonic's default brawl colors aren't showing up properly in brawlbox.... Especially that wrist thingy he has...
Uncheck the textures Env01 02 03 etc.
One of those should makes the wristbans and stuff show.
I unchecked them and they still look the same, I'm using the newest brawlbox... why isn't it showing properly!!! :oshi: ... this is what i'm talking about... all of the recolors have the same problem... :srs:
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/wutdafaqsonic.png)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 24, 2012, 07:01:29 PM
I unchecked them and they still look the same, I'm using the newest brawlbox... why isn't it showing properly!!! :oshi: ... this is what i'm talking about... all of the recolors have the same problem... :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Thats weird. I never had that problem. Idk how to fix that.
DAM!... I wonder how SJS did it... unless I some how recolor it but I'm no so good at recoloring stuff... if only i had photoshop... >_<!!!
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 24, 2012, 04:16:47 PM
Lol, its ok.
I psa more than I do CSP's. Usually when I see a comment here for a request I stop psa'ing and do that request, then start back. (Gmail makes a notification pop up when a comment is posted in this thread.) Thats how I'm able to respond so quickly.
But on a side note. Did you ever finish those Sonic Poses?
And don't forget, You still had the Marth and DK Pose. Were you planning to do those too?
(We need to get some more perfect poses in the thread.) Idk who I'm doing yet. ._.
Please do Wolf or Ivysaur. I need some perfects of them.
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 24, 2012, 07:01:29 PM
I unchecked them and they still look the same, I'm using the newest brawlbox... why isn't it showing properly!!! :oshi: ... this is what i'm talking about... all of the recolors have the same problem... :srs:
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/wutdafaqsonic.png)
You still have the env textures checked in that picture...
Oh, yeah.
Uncheck FitSonicEnv01 and 03.
One should work.
@Slayermarth & um Nanobuds??!?...... SAME SHEEZ!! :oshi:
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/wutdafaqsonicagain-1.png)
Thats weird.....
Hold on, let me try.
hmm... thats weird. use an older BrawlBox, and report it to BlackJax
I'm using the newest brawlbox, some of the recent ones show the same thing... I don't wanna us the old ones because it won't have the bright quality that the new one has... and it would take more longer on fixing sonic's model everytime I open him...
Modset.
(http://i.imgur.com/B6RLH.png)
@slayermarth101, give me dat brawlbox :happy: ... lol...
Edit the quality in gimp.
(http://i.imgur.com/tjrJv.png)
Heres the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?l9309l977124p (http://www.mediafire.com/?l9309l977124p)
woah epic sonic!
also can i request some csp's?
Thats not the pose. :P
lol i know but the texture looks epic
Oh, you mean the quality. :P
Well, thank you.
@slayermarth101, dude... it show the same thing... what did you do to get yours to look like that??...
lol and the csp request?
You're going to get a lot of [censored]ty sonic requests 0_o
like fan charatcers. Can i repost my requests? I've changed my Sonic slots since :P
hmm... i'm not gonna bother doing the recolors... so um...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 24, 2012, 08:10:53 PM
@slayermarth101, dude... it show the same thing... what did you do to get yours to look like that??...
I unchecked the Env textures and stuff.
Ok, I'm gonna start fresh and do the Sonic portraits... I have noticed that Sonic already has some good decent poses, so what I have here are poses that are decent, especially for model imports... vote the one thats best...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic00CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic01CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic02CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic03CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic04CSP.png)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 24, 2012, 10:30:51 PM
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic03CSP.png)
that one looks like a alot revamped brawl CSP of sonic xD and if requests is open for sonic i still needs mine requests as you said you will do but then CaptainBoygos made them since you was not here but the lighting on them is not like these Sonic (as i like them) they was alot dark
that reminds me also i still needs my mario/luigi CSP/BPs
i miss the times where there was more then 2-3 ppl who was doing CSPs(not with google images but with brawlbox)
@Mariodk, I love making my CSPs bright! Thats the reason why I don't like using the old brawl box... to dark and gloomy... I'll start taking requests once we get alots of votes on the best pose... though I need slayermarth to make a poll...
I know what you mean... alot of csp makers left the scene... like renkaken, he was the best...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic03CSP.png)
just do this one, or whichever you like best. the poll always takes forever xD
also remember to make BPs(as almost any beside SJS forget to do)
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic00CSP.png) - cant really see his left (our rigt) pupil
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic01CSP.png) - his body look stooo bright
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic02CSP.png) - bottom spine on head look sbrighter
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic03CSP.png) - pupil on his right (our left) can treally be seen body a bit bright, but my fav over all
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic04CSP.png) - his hands look weird and his eyes look tilted
this ones the best
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic03CSP.png)
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 24, 2012, 11:11:21 PM
this ones the best
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic03CSP.png)
good man
Yep, this one.
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic03CSP.png)
hmm... so i guess this one is the winner
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic03CSP.png)
ok i guess the requests are open... this time for sure they WILL BE DONE! :notimp: ...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25239 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25239)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26203 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26203)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26365 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26365)
Mine still the same. ;)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 21, 2012, 09:43:18 PM
I'll get some in a sec.
EDIT:
I have ALOT.
Nah, Just kidding. I just went through the first few top downloaded pages and got some good ones that people in the future might want and some that had been request back before we joined up.
Heres my request: http://www.mediafire.com/?83mh2g8m0m8mekt (http://www.mediafire.com/?83mh2g8m0m8mekt)
And here are the top few ones that are popular. Imo. (You don't have to do those if you don't wanna.)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26365 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26365)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25399 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25399)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24821 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24821)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22386 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22386)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24067 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24067)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16578 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16578)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15500 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15500)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24149 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24149)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25479 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25479)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10712 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10712)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26203 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26203)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26070 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26070)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25681 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25681)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24853 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24853)
thnx
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 24, 2012, 11:11:21 PM
this ones the best
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic03CSP.png)
Oh sorry, I just wanted the originals. But anyways, these are my requests. Thanks for the first three.
Requests (http://www.mediafire.com/?3u4hw9wbn7vib7r)
I think I stashed more files in there than needed, but I think you understand lol
if you dont remember my requests:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43729.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43729.0)
(the sonic onces) also remember to make BPs of these CSP please
Just wondering... is this a good size for classic sonic? (This does apply to all the other ones that are using the size modifier thingy)
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/00ClassicSonicTheHedgeHogV2CSP-Test.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/00SonicTheHedgeHogCSP-Test.png)
slayermarth when you reupload kth cf n64 csp and bp maybe you can do this to me also
csp and bp predalien
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26564 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26564)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 25, 2012, 01:50:17 PM
Just wondering... is this a good size for classic sonic? (This does apply to all the other ones that are using the size modifier thingy)
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/00ClassicSonicTheHedgeHogV2CSP-Test.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/00SonicTheHedgeHogCSP-Test.png)
Its perfect. Open to tabs with each of those pics in each one and switch back between the two. It doesn't move, its fine.
@MarioDK Ryuu is doing. (Don't forget him Ryuu.)
@Carnage Alrighty.
For my CSPs, when I did one with a Size Mod, i tried to shrink it down in the center to the best proportions i could
(http://i.imgur.com/KiwP8.png)
I know its good for imports but...
I just don't like how that sword is gonna be taking up the whole CSP. :/
@slayermarth, well... do you have any suggestions... any other pose that you want it to be?...
My Poses are mainly for marth. Not Imports.
So, nope, I have no ideas.
That Marth looks souless like Skyward Sword Zelda.
I got some of them done, I'll do the bp later or tomorrow, and don't worry slayermarth, I'll do your requested ones... eventually... you went BERSERK MODE on the requests... :srs:
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/00SonicCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-BrawlStyleShadowCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ClassicSilverCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ClassicSonicTrueCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ClassicSonicV2CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ClassicSonicV3CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-FireSonicCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-KnucklesEdchinaCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-LancelotCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-LondonTailsCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-MechaSonicCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-MephilesTheDarkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-MetalSonicCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ModernSonicCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-SilverSGCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-SonicThePlumberCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-SSJgogeta-CSP.png)
Dam that looks awesome. BPs and some CSS icons would be nice too.
wow those r awesome
@chaos_knight9000, I'll do the BPs later or tomorrow, CSS Icons?... hmm... never thought of doing them... but I don't really know how to give them that white glow...
The model imports were a pain in the @$$ to position them right... :notimp:
ah do u have photoshop?
@-SSJ gogeta-, no i don't, i use gimp...
dang, then nevermind
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 24, 2012, 03:09:05 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/cYxMI.png) (http://i.imgur.com/bR7VH.png)
I was expecting the BLU texture as well...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 25, 2012, 10:31:07 PM@chaos_knight9000, I'll do the BPs later or tomorrow, CSS Icons?... hmm... never thought of doing them... but I don't really know how to give them that white glow... The model imports were a pain in the @$$ to position them right... :notimp:
If you want, you can send a bigger version of that Sonic pose and I'll try to make a CSS icon.
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 25, 2012, 10:05:12 PM
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/00SonicCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-BrawlStyleShadowCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ClassicSilverCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ClassicSonicTrueCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ClassicSonicV2CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ClassicSonicV3CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-FireSonicCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-KnucklesEdchinaCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-LancelotCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-LondonTailsCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-MechaSonicCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-MephilesTheDarkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-MetalSonicCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ModernSonicCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-SilverSGCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-SonicThePlumberCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-SSJgogeta-CSP.png)
@chaos_knight9000, sure I'll PM you the image... and requests are still open...
(http://i.imgur.com/BmMUT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/FHumK.png) (http://i.imgur.com/J1KgH.png) (http://i.imgur.com/JB5P6.png) (http://i.imgur.com/gUcgk.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Bw3NB.png) (http://i.imgur.com/fsM8K.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/zICcA.png)
:srs: The deed is done. :srs:
Ok I was beaten (and distracted) lol Still waiting for thos BPs. And it looks like your CSPs could use some shading. Yknow how SJS gave his Link portraits that and they turned out better than ever.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 26, 2012, 12:42:07 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/BmMUT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/FHumK.png) (http://i.imgur.com/J1KgH.png) (http://i.imgur.com/JB5P6.png) (http://i.imgur.com/gUcgk.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Bw3NB.png) (http://i.imgur.com/fsM8K.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/zICcA.png)
THATS EPIC!!!! :happy: *Drooling*
Lol, thanks.
thanks for helping me out with the icon Slayermarth. could he have his glasses removed i just want his regular eyes showing
I think you should do Brawl Sonic's recolors too.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 26, 2012, 01:51:24 AM
I think you should do Brawl Sonic's recolors too.
I was planning on doing that but his recolors wouldn't show up properly... so i didn't bother with it... since i didn't know what to do
=( still waiting
awesome work
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 25, 2012, 10:05:12 PM(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-BrawlStyleShadowCSP.png) [IMG]
Why is Shadow's chest fur Blue?
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 26, 2012, 01:33:12 PM
Why is Shadow's chest fur Blue?
guess he clicked on the texture and didnt click anywhere else :P
Ryu be careful where you click next time.
It's a simple mistake. >_> :notimp:
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic-BrawlStyleShadowCSPFIXED.png)
how this? anyways ima start on the battle portraits...
Meh...I still see some blue and he looks a lil darker than the first one. So I decided to fix him up and move left eye.
(http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1127/sonicbrawlstyleshadowcs.png) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/sonicbrawlstyleshadowcs.png/)
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 26, 2012, 06:39:31 PM
Meh...I still see some blue and he looks a lil darker than the first one. So I decided to fix him up and move left eye.
(http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1127/sonicbrawlstyleshadowcs.png) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/sonicbrawlstyleshadowcs.png/)
thats reminds me still of i needing to give shadow the hedgehog the Real final update so it beats any shadows in brawlvault:
animted eyes,perfect in model,perfect in rig,all faces/mouths as sonic got,good shaders,perfect metal texture,maybe super shadow over FS eyes(if filesize for it)
same with my silver r)
@Mariodk, you should bro... if you do... i'll make a csp out of it... WITH BATTLE PORTRAITS!!!
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/00SonicBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/00SonicCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-BrawlStyleShadowBPFIXED.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-BrawlStyleShadowCSPFIXED.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ClassicSilverBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ClassicSilverCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ClassicSonicTrueBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ClassicSonicTrueCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ClassicSonicV2BP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ClassicSonicV2CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ClassicSonicV3BP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ClassicSonicV3CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-FireSonicBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-FireSonicCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-KnucklesEdchinaBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-KnucklesEdchinaCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-LancelotBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-LancelotCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-LondonTailsBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-LondonTailsCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-MechaSonicBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-MechaSonicCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-MephilesTheDarkBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-MephilesTheDarkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-MetalSonicBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-MetalSonicCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ModernSonicBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-ModernSonicCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-SilverSGBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-SilverSGCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-SonicThePlumberBP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-SonicThePlumberCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-SSJgogeta-BP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Sonic/Sonic-SSJgogeta-CSP.png)
Those look great! I can't wait to put those on my SD when I get home on Monday. Heyyyyy my birthday is June 8th, any chance you'd do Wolf for my birthday?xD its a long shot I know, but its worth a try xD
Alright some battle portraits :D
@CaptainBoygos, Sure I'll do it, but I need a good pose for wolf... I can only think of his win pose...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/WolfCSP.png)
Any, suggestions slayermarth?...
I have absolutely no ideas for wolf, but, Erm, what about this? (http://i.imgur.com/ulP8Z.gif)
(http://i.imgur.com/G5zJG.png)
@Slayermarth,.... um.. idk... its up to CaptainBoygos... hmm... if you don't like it... then google me a image of wolf so i can pose it... also... i did a pose for link... i have been wanting to do something for link... this was inspired by his intro pose...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/00LinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/01LinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/03LinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/05LinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/06LinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/04LinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/LinkFierceDeityCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/LinkFutureCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/LinkMagicArmorCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/LinkSheikahCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/LinkZoraCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/YoungLinkCSP.png)
worked my @$$ off trying to make it look like it... :srs:
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 27, 2012, 07:01:32 AM
@Slayermarth,.... um.. idk... its up to CaptainBoygos... hmm... if you don't like it... then google me a image of wolf so i can pose it... also... i did a pose for link... i have been wanting to do something for link... this was inspired by his intro pose...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/00LinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/01LinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/03LinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/05LinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/06LinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/04LinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/LinkFierceDeityCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/LinkFutureCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/LinkMagicArmorCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/LinkSheikahCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/LinkZoraCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/YoungLinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/LinkZeroUMvC3CSP.png)
worked my @$$ off trying to make it look like it... :srs:
holy [censored] those look really good!! better than sjs!!
Holy ****!
Your posing has gotten alot better since we first joined up.
They look great! (http://i.imgur.com/3ReOk.gif)
daang those link poses r so awesome
please tell me your taking link request now
@nova9, thanks bro! that means a lot... :happy:
@slayermarth, i know huh... this time i was patient to do it all right.... and it came out awesome...
@-SSJ gogeta-, hmm... should I open requests for link?... what do you think slayer?
*ding*, this gives me an idea, should i make everyone else have an intro pose? :af:
hmm.. ima have to redo zero.. he is not positioned right...
I want to do the Marth intro.
My buddy Nova has been waiting quite patiently for Marth.
If its alright with you.
beat you to it bro...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MarthCSP-1.png)
he wasn't that hard...
Ah damnit. (http://i.imgur.com/osGEP.gif)
hehe... lol... sorry about that... i couldn't resist doing one for him...
Quote from: Abbi on May 24, 2012, 04:05:53 PM
But you forgot this one here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8o02a82pxm39g41 (http://www.mediafire.com/?8o02a82pxm39g41) Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank) (Personal Edits)
r) Would somebody mind doing it?
So I guess, Marth and Link requests are open for this custom intro style pose...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth/00MarthCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth/01MarthCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth/02MarthCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth/04MarthCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth/05MarthCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Marth/03MarthCSP.png)
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/00LinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/01LinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/03LinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/05LinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/06LinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/04LinkCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/LinkFierceDeityCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/LinkFutureCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/LinkMagicArmorCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/LinkSheikahCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/LinkZoraCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Link/YoungLinkCSP.png)
Quote from: Abbi on May 27, 2012, 06:00:48 PM
r) Would somebody mind doing it?
(http://i.imgur.com/ocxYU.png)
Quote from: Carnage on May 25, 2012, 02:55:23 PM
slayermarth when you reupload kth cf n64 csp and bp maybe you can do this to me also
csp and bp predalien
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26564 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26564)
(http://i.imgur.com/G5P0v.png) (http://i.imgur.com/xIz2D.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QxQ88.png) (http://i.imgur.com/X35gt.png)
EDIT:
(http://i.imgur.com/wyROQ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/GFiv2.png) (http://i.imgur.com/eScQt.png) (http://i.imgur.com/vRUXo.png) (http://i.imgur.com/WtvNf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/PCvPI.png) (http://i.imgur.com/jqveQ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/sfjfS.png) (http://i.imgur.com/VnHmy.png) (http://i.imgur.com/8oBlR.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Bfsrq.png)
ty slayermarth
wow those r awesome csp's
when r the link csp's request gonna be open?
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 27, 2012, 06:20:54 PM
So I guess, Marth and Link requests are open for this custom intro style pose...
;)
woohoo
just these for me
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25220 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25220)
thnx guys
Made a new photobucket account... just to start off fresh... for now is just link portraits... in it... updated with battle portraits... also did -SSJ gogeta-'s requested portraits... click on the link to see or download the portraits...
http://s1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Link%20Intro%20Style%20Portraits/?start=all (http://s1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Link%20Intro%20Style%20Portraits/?start=all)
dude your awesome thnx so much
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 26, 2012, 07:58:45 PM
@CaptainBoygos, Sure I'll do it, but I need a good pose for wolf... I can only think of his win pose...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/WolfCSP.png)
Any, suggestions slayermarth?...
This will look good on imports, the other will look better for vertexes and texturess
But I already did that other pose for him. (http://i.imgur.com/eHuT8.gif)
Hey you guys got my requests folder right? Just wondering.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 28, 2012, 07:55:47 AM
But I already did that other pose for him. (http://i.imgur.com/eHuT8.gif)
oopsy good point xD
you guys do whateverr you fancy for Wolf, I'll be happy with anything :P
Post Merge: May 28, 2012, 01:16:37 PM
Oh, and can I get one of dem Sonic perfects on his badboy.. err.. girl?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26602 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26602)
Post Merge: May 28, 2012, 01:35:40 PM
hot damn forgot to read the last couple pagees YESH I LOVE TEH WOLFS. I LOVZE TEH LINKS MY GOD AWESOMENESS OVERLOADDDD
*explodes*
Here's me Link requests...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26192 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26192)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21036 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21036)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22592 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22592)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25372 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25372)
and if you're doing Link requests, and I requested Amy, you might as well do her recolors :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26415 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26415)
and here's me Wolf requests for when you're taking them :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25981 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25981)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25708 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25708)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25313 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25313)
(just default wolverine^ unless you wanna do more :P)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25729 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25729)
^just the white recolor from here
and marth.... all I have is this :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25488 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25488)
and this...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25453 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25453)
boy... holy poop you guys are going ape[censored] crazy with these epic portraits.
Post Merge: May 28, 2012, 01:38:37 PM
oh... and you guys need to update your original posts :P
and... surprised no one made these yet, but I did.
Spider-Man CSPs.
(http://i.imgur.com/kXTnk.png)(http://i.imgur.com/gLslx.png)(http://i.imgur.com/B6XmE.png)(http://i.imgur.com/r1ZjD.png)(http://i.imgur.com/LMk9a.png)(http://i.imgur.com/WvWcV.png)(http://i.imgur.com/FPd0o.png)(http://i.imgur.com/QX0yR.png)(http://i.imgur.com/0iGNy.png)(http://i.imgur.com/8UfKD.png)(http://i.imgur.com/nMI65.png)(http://i.imgur.com/DzZls.png)
here's a stock icon so you can put this in my perfects section, slayer :P
(http://i.imgur.com/ud670.png)
Er...not sure if you're still taking requests not related to Link or Wolf
Jecht (and his manikin) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26638&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26638&Moderated=All&facebook=true) looking like this
http://images.wikia.com/dissidia/images/e/e0/Jecht_artwork.jpg (http://images.wikia.com/dissidia/images/e/e0/Jecht_artwork.jpg)
I'm not sure how the sword will work out though...
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 27, 2012, 04:57:10 PM
I want to do the Marth intro.
My buddy Nova has been waiting quite patiently for Marth.
If its alright with you.
thank you slayer =)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 27, 2012, 05:39:31 PM
beat you to it bro...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MarthCSP-1.png)
he wasn't that hard...
dude, idk what happened to you but you have gotten so much better..these look fantastic dude
i have four marth request three of which are no longer on the vault, but i have the texture how should i send them to you?
You can just put them in a .zip and post it here.
He'll download them.
i know how to put it in a zip...but how do i post em here.. (noob)
upload it to mediafire.
http://www.mediafire.com/?g8yxhc43wchhzyy (http://www.mediafire.com/?g8yxhc43wchhzyy)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=847 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=847)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11272 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11272)
i had requests for link too but youve already done em....so...yea :) thanks guys
Here is the link to the marth portraits...(ima have to update my opening...-_-')
http://s1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Intro%20Style%20Portraits/?start=all (http://s1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Intro%20Style%20Portraits/?start=all)
Good to know that there is some people that still use texture hacks... ;D I use them also, especially for competitive matches 8)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 29, 2012, 07:40:58 PM
Good to know that there is some people that still use texture hacks... ;D I use them also, especially for competitive matches 8)
^ This
Imports have ruined brawl alittle.
No one cares about quality textures anymore, its all about imports. >_>
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 29, 2012, 08:17:25 PM
^ This
Imports have ruined brawl alittle.
No one cares about quality textures anymore, its all about imports. >_>
true dat bro... its all about model imports... there is rarely any new texture hacks uploaded in the vault... and when there is... is not always that good(no offense to those people)... oh how i miss das donkey team... THE BEST TEXTURE HACKING TEAM... we will never see anymore good texture hacks... due to the popularity that model imports gets... :oshi:
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 29, 2012, 08:27:50 PM
true dat bro... its all about model imports... there is rarely any new texture hacks uploaded in the vault... and when there is... is not always that good(no offense to those people)... oh how i miss das donkey team... THE BEST TEXTURE HACKING TEAM... we will never see anymore good texture hacks... due to the popularity that model imports gets... :oshi:
I like importing :D
@chaos_knight9000, I did my best... I couldn't do anything on his left hands since he doesn't have movable fingers...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/JechtCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/JechtBP.png)
Dam that is awesome. Thanks! Oh and I even requested his manikin version unless you didn't read the last post
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 30, 2012, 06:49:23 PM
Dam that is awesome. Thanks! Oh and I even requested his manikin version unless you didn't read the last post
oh shoot... good think i kept his pose... brb...
EDIT:
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/JechtManikinCSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/JechtManikinBP.png)
there...
Nice. Thank you.
Ryuu, you gotta update your OP bro :P
@SlayerMarth
since you do alot of marth perfect poses:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26666 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26666)
wanted CSP for him and BP
Quote from: Mariodk on May 30, 2012, 08:12:47 PM
@SlayerMarth
since you do alot of marth perfect poses:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26666 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26666)
wanted CSP for him and BP
Sure, I get right to it when I get home.
Ryuunosuke, do you think you can do Auron in that pose? He doesn't have to hold the sword.
These are his recolors. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25730 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25730)
If you don't mind doing the recolors, just the main costume is fine.
Thanks!
@Slayer - I have a Marth request for you, Thanks!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16755 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16755)
@Ryuu or Slayer
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26667 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26667)
Quote from: ╞╣½ on May 30, 2012, 09:09:14 PM
Ryuunosuke, do you think you can do Auron in that pose? He doesn't have to hold the sword.
These are his recolors. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25730 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25730)
If you don't mind doing the recolors, just the main costume is fine.
Thanks!
Auron doesn't look very good in that pose... his right arm is all messed up... I rather have him in a new pose... If you have any suggestions on a different pose... I'll do it...
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 30, 2012, 08:08:18 PM
Ryuu, you gotta update your OP bro :P
I know... I'm thinking about removing all of my old CSPs...
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 30, 2012, 11:14:33 PM
@Slayer - I have a Marth request for you, Thanks!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16755 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16755)
@Ryuu or Slayer
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26667 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26667)
Hmm... did I forget to mention that I'm gonna start doing Luigi portraits in this pose
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5300000/Luigi-luigi-5321125-534-845.jpg (http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5300000/Luigi-luigi-5321125-534-845.jpg)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 30, 2012, 11:39:49 PM
Auron doesn't look very good in that pose... his right arm is all messed up... I rather have him in a new pose... If you have any suggestions on a different pose... I'll do it...
I know... I'm thinking about removing all of my old CSPs...
Hmm... did I forget to mention that I'm gonna start doing Luigi portraits in this pose
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5300000/Luigi-luigi-5321125-534-845.jpg (http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5300000/Luigi-luigi-5321125-534-845.jpg)
I'll take it. Do you want my Luigi requests?
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 30, 2012, 11:14:33 PM
@Slayer - I have a Marth request for you, Thanks!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16755 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16755)
Ryuu did the Marth pose. Not me. :P
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 30, 2012, 11:39:49 PM
Auron doesn't look very good in that pose... his right arm is all messed up... I rather have him in a new pose... If you have any suggestions on a different pose... I'll do it...
How this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Or this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Actually, if you use the first one, it's the same as the Cloud pose you used before.
Nevermind about the recolors, I actually did two colors of my own and sent them to ya.
Just do the main one here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23801), and the two costumes I did.
A heads up, you don't have to do bps for them ether, just the CSP's is fine. Thanks!
=/
oops wrong thread lol
Updating the Op!! Ryuu left me behind when he updated his, so... I did the same. ;) Due to the site NOT allowing me to post a huge post, I have to re-post everything one by one....... (http://i.imgur.com/feWt2.gif)
Yo Slayer... I never saw your Link poses before. Somehow I missed that >.>
anyways.. can you make this in that pose?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19943 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19943)
thanks!
You aren't using link Perfect Poses are you?
I forgot how I did this one so it won't be perfect like the others.
EDIT: Nevermind, I was doing it right, but his shield is throwing off the size, but here you go. ;)
(http://i.imgur.com/dvsAk.png)
Poppin' in to say, you guys are awesome.
OP is done for now. :/
And thanks Shun. :D
love the new OP, looks really nice
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 31, 2012, 06:37:28 PM
You aren't using link Perfect Poses are you?
I forgot how I did this one so it won't be perfect like the others.
EDIT: Nevermind, I was doing it right, but his shield is throwing off the size, but here you go. ;)
(http://i.imgur.com/dvsAk.png)
I dont use Perfect Poses. But i think the pose is cool, so I wanted it :P
thanks, it looks awesome ;)
Awesome new OP.
Anyways, with Dante out....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26683&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26683&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
lookin like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm not sure how the guns will work out though.
the CSP can't have guns.
We can't access them.
holy poop. My Op looks like [censored] now :oshi: Imma redo it, and I gotta update some sutff, too. I'll PM you my OP when I'm done reconstructing it :P
have an all out OP war, lol
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 31, 2012, 10:10:17 PM
the CSP can't have guns.
We can't access them.
Maybe use ZSS's guns, and edit them into the CSP?
smart ^
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 31, 2012, 11:28:08 PM
Maybe use ZSS's guns, and edit them into the CSP?
I'm gonna do that.
I was just gonna get an in-game pic using the Dante psa and crop him out, them turn it into a CSP.
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 31, 2012, 11:28:08 PMMaybe use ZSS's guns, and edit them into the CSP?
SJS did the same thing with Ganondorf and his sword.
dante... hmm... that reminds me... i gotta do some perfect CSPs for my main Ike... and i also wanted to do some Cloud perfect pose portraits since nobody has ever done them(except renkaken)...
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/IkeCloud.png)
after that, I'll do the wolf portraits since I told LittleBoygos i was gonna do them ;D ... and after wolf... i'll do luigi... luigi's pose is getting on my nerves(his @$$ looks so messed up O_O')...
xD
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on June 01, 2012, 01:31:42 AM
dante... hmm... that reminds me... i gotta do some perfect CSPs for my main Ike... and i also wanted to do some Cloud perfect pose portraits since nobody has ever done them(except renkaken)...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
after that, I'll do the wolf portraits since I told LittleBoygos i was gonna do them ;D ... and after wolf... i'll do luigi... luigi's pose is getting on my nerves(his @$$ looks so messed up O_O')...
I did a Cloud pose back in my CSP making day :P
anyways, lovin the new poses. Cant wait
I feel special I requested Cloud in that pose. :happy:
EDIT: Since you wanna do Cloud....here you go... c:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24470 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24470) (just Tsurugi and Fusion Sword)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19946 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19946)
that ike and cloud pic is cool,
ikes my main also he awesome!!!!
cant wait for the wolfs got some vegetas i need
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325)
just this for Ike :P
I'm sure someone else with request Cloud, so no bother linking it.
Roy Koopa (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24545)
King Bulblin (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26496)
Since you use Gimp (I think) I found a nice tutorial to add shading like SJS does, if you're interested.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=180298 (http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=180298)
@chaos_knight9000, DUDE thank you!!! this is just what i have trying to figure out man!!! seriously!!! I owe you big time!!! now i can make my csps better quality!!!! *DANCES*
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 03, 2012, 08:49:44 PM
Since you use Gimp (I think) I found a nice tutorial to add shading like SJS does, if you're interested.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=180298 (http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=180298)
Not really what I do.
Quote from: SJS on June 04, 2012, 02:42:56 AM
Not really what I do.
Then, what do you do? (http://i.imgur.com/053sw.gif)
Quote from: SJS on June 04, 2012, 02:42:56 AMNot really what I do.
Cuz you have Photoshop. This is for Gimp only.
Quote from: SJS on June 04, 2012, 02:42:56 AM
Not really what I do.
lol @SJS appears whenever he is mentioned xD
Quote from: Boygos on June 04, 2012, 09:21:06 PM
lol @SJS appears whenever he is mentioned xD
I thought I was the only one who noticed that. xD
Quote from: Boygos on June 04, 2012, 09:21:06 PMlol @SJS appears whenever he is mentioned xD
Hmmmm....OH SJS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah jk. XD
SJS ಠ_ಠ
My thread.......... Is dead........
(http://i.imgur.com/Xetnj.png)
O.o RYU! Where are you!?
srry guys for not being active, i was in L.A. at E3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Colter on June 02, 2012, 04:21:14 PM
Roy Koopa (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24545)
King Bulblin (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26496)
(http://i.imgur.com/SJxUE.png) (http://i.imgur.com/mfRzi.png)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on June 05, 2012, 11:29:07 PMsrry guys for not being active, i was in L.A. at E3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awww...LUCKY!
@chaos_knight9000, i know huh... but it wasn't that great like last year... i was expecting more from nintendo, also saw the trailer for that wanna be ssbb game that sony made, "Playstation All-star Battle Royale" you guys should check it out!
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on June 06, 2012, 12:44:16 AM
@chaos_knight9000, i know huh... but it wasn't that great like last year... i was expecting more from nintendo, also saw the trailer for that wanna be ssbb game that sony made, "Playstation All-star Battle Royale" you guys should check it out!
I'm not investing another dollar in my PS3 :Srs:
Are you doing Wolf soon?
@Boygos, sorry man, i havent done anything that much, I ended up staying over at my homies house for 2 days... not much i have done...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on June 06, 2012, 12:55:43 AM
@Boygos, sorry man, i havent done anything that much, I ended up staying over at my homies house for 2 days... not much i have done...
haha it's all good. You have Xbox too? Or just PS3?
Quote from: Boygos on June 06, 2012, 12:59:16 AM
haha it's all good. You have Xbox too? Or just PS3?
i hav ps3 but i dont use it very often, my uncle uses it like 24/7...and im also not much of a playstation fan =P...
Do you guys think you could make this into a csp? --
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=203&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=203&Moderated=All)
I only use the gold one so if you can please do that one it is my main marth texture. I am not sure how to get a link of the individual hack but it is the " Gold / Silver / Crystal" Marth.
I would appreciate it.
"http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wtzzu3nzhin"
Thanks. I also don't care for the pose so just make it pretty.
ryu can i request csps in the opening pose like you did for link and marth?
If your doing Cloud poses can i request these?
Dante- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26683 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26683)
KH Cloud- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24692 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24692)
Terra- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24112 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24112)
Vanitas- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25395 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25395)
Quote from: 44SilverFire on June 06, 2012, 02:32:44 PM
Do you guys think you could make this into a csp? --
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=203&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=203&Moderated=All)
I only use the gold one so if you can please do that one it is my main marth texture. I am not sure how to get a link of the individual hack but it is the " Gold / Silver / Crystal" Marth.
I would appreciate it.
"http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wtzzu3nzhin"
Thanks. I also don't care for the pose so just make it pretty.
(http://i.imgur.com/mB6kc.png)
Thanks!!
No problem.
More.
(http://i.imgur.com/KcrUl.png) (http://i.imgur.com/tq633.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 07, 2012, 06:41:34 PMNo problem. More. (http://i.imgur.com/KcrUl.png)i.imgur.com/tq633.png[/img]
lol Looks nice. Do you download EVERY Marth texture or import that you see?
Texures: I download the ones I like, and would use.
And I download the ones that are cool enough for a CSP. :3
Imports:
I hate em'. They are destroying what used to be brawl. No one knows a good texture anymore. ;-;
Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 07, 2012, 07:15:34 PMTexures: I download the ones I like, and would use. And I download the ones that are cool enough for a CSP. :3
Well I'm happy you like my texture :D
Funny thing is, your Dark sora, is the only one on my SD right now. I never even downloaded the normal one from awhile back. But yours... Was so cool. @.@
I had to have it, hence why it got a CSP. (http://i.imgur.com/3ReOk.gif)
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/CloudMICSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/CloudMIDBusterCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/CloudMIFusionDirtCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/CloudMITsurugi2FusionCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/CloudMIUltimaCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/CloudMIZBusterCSP.png)
More will come, as you guys know it, requests are open for cloud portraits but they don't have to be cloud hacks... they will be in these same pose...
QuoteIf your doing Cloud poses can i request these?
Dante- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26683 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26683)
KH Cloud- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24692 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24692)
Terra- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24112 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24112)
Vanitas- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25395 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25395)
Can I add these 2?
If your doing Cloud poses can i request these? :-\
Riku- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26693 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26693)
Zack- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24578 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24578)
Ninka_kiwi better hurry up with his Cloud.
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on June 08, 2012, 01:00:11 AM
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/CloudMICSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/CloudMIDBusterCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/CloudMIFusionDirtCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/CloudMITsurugi2FusionCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/CloudMIUltimaCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/CloudMIZBusterCSP.png)
Beautiful..:srs:
Nice work!
cloud requests!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19946 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19946)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23525 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23525)
Nano, Corrupt and KH Cloud were already done awhile go. Just keep flipping pages till you see it. I'm too lazy to find them :P
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 07, 2012, 02:42:58 AM
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Cloud1CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Cloud1BP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Cloud2CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Cloud2BP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Cloud3CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Cloud3BP.png)
(http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Cloud4CSP.png) (http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Cloud4BP.png)
i thought i had did you requests :-\ ...man, i should lay off on that stuff...
Found it ;D
actually i will redo them so those are useless...
What do you mean by redo them? What's so bad about them?
They aren't in the same position as his latest ones.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 08, 2012, 03:36:41 AM
Nano, Corrupt and KH Cloud were already done awhile go. Just keep flipping pages till you see it. I'm too lazy to find them :P
yeah but this is a new pose r)
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 08, 2012, 05:23:02 AM
yeah but this is an updated pose r)
* Fixed. (http://i.imgur.com/053sw.gif)
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/Cloud-AdventHeartsVIICSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/Cloud-CorruptCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/Cloud-DanteCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/Cloud-KHDarkCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/Cloud-RikuCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/Cloud-ZackFairCSP.png)
I actually find out on how to properly position them the same exact way, meaning that this is how they are suppose to be position correctly using the same cloud pose... ;D
I'll do some more later on...
NOT Vanitas srry I found out its a Marth hack :P
So... no Wolf today? :(
Can you do Ragna and Terra again but in Cloud pose?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17208 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17208)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26185 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26185) (remove the cape)
And a few more.
KH Cloud: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24692 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24692) I dunno if you would do this one since you already did already, but this is the one I use and the one before seemed a lil bright to me.
Auron: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23801 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23801)
AC Cloud (Dissidia model): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24470 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24470) (Fusion sword only, but you can do all of them if you want)
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Texture%20Hack%20Portraits/MarthCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Texture%20Hack%20Portraits/BeltmonthMarthCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Texture%20Hack%20Portraits/SanMarthCSP.png)
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Texture%20Hack%20Portraits/MarthBP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Texture%20Hack%20Portraits/BeltmonthMarthBP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Texture%20Hack%20Portraits/SanMarthBP.png)
yo slayer! what do you think of these? this marth pose is actually from the marth trophy...
YESHZ!
Where's the M. Bison voice? ^
M. Bison "Yes Yes!" Widescreen HD reupload (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs#ws)
No need for any thank-you's.
So did you get my requests package?
I didn't.
Quote from: Colter on May 25, 2012, 10:40:10 AM
Oh sorry, I just wanted the originals. But anyways, these are my requests. Thanks for the first three.
Requests (http://www.mediafire.com/?3u4hw9wbn7vib7r)
I think I stashed more files in there than needed, but I think you understand lol
here =P
could you guys amke a ryu csp with his alt outfits like ken as well like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://www.mediafire.com/?x74jhi5msjb7anq (http://www.mediafire.com/?x74jhi5msjb7anq)
o.O
Im not that good with effects yet.
Use Lucario's aura sphere as a base?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 10, 2012, 11:22:49 AM
could you guys amke a ryu csp with his alt outfits like ken as well like this Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://www.mediafire.com/?x74jhi5msjb7anq (http://www.mediafire.com/?x74jhi5msjb7anq)
Interesting....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23572 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23572)
thanks in advance :P
Hey everyone, bad news. :'(
Something has come up, and it requires me to have to leave KCMM.
When I say leave I mean, LEAVE. As in not dropping by at times or nothing. I'm pretty much dead. When I'll be back is un-known. But from the looks of it, it might be at the end of 2013.
Yeah, that sucks right?
I know, same thing I said.
Me and Life, are in an all out war, that will ultimately end when I die since I can't kill life. :'(
And right now, life is wiping the floor with me.
Anyway, I'm leaving the thread in Ryuu's hands.
I don't want to close it because if I come back, I still want the partnership to still be in place.
And try not to overflow him with request. Its a one-man-show now.
Well, this is good-bye. This may be the last post I write.
I won't be able to see or respond to PM's either, so no need to send me them.
~ Farewell.
Damn bro... Slayer... if you can PM me, do it. I know you said you cant, but if you do get the chance.... we can talk.
You were one of my first and closest friends here on KC:MM. I will miss you buddy.
I hope everything goes okay. Good luck with life man. I'll miss you.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 11, 2012, 01:20:10 AM
Hey everyone, bad news. :'(
Something has come up, and it requires me to have to leave KCMM.
When I say leave I mean, LEAVE. As in not dropping by at times or nothing. I'm pretty much dead. When I'll be back is un-known. But from the looks of it, it might be at the end of 2013.
Yeah, that sucks right?
I know, same thing I said.
Me and Life, are in an all out war, that will ultimately end when I die since I can't kill life. :'(
And right now, life is wiping the floor with me.
Anyway, I'm leaving the thread in Ryuu's hands.
I don't want to close it because if I come back, I still want the partnership to still be in place.
And try not to overflow him with request. Its a one-man-show now.
Well, this is good-bye. This may be the last post I write.
I won't be able to see or respond to PM's either, so no need to send me them.
~ Farewell.
No :'(
No, I'm not letting your thread die. I'll step in, and take your spot. We will be here when you get back Slayer, stay strong pal.
Aw man. Now we have one less epic CSP maker now. :c
ah, dude. that stinks. good luck and dont give up. I hope you can come back becasue you are a great person. may the force be with you.
I'm going to pray for you man.
:( Geez man... I did not know you well but I enjoyed this thread very very much.. thanks for the marth csp and all the amazing csp's you have made they were fantastic... this really sucks man.
Good luck on... whatever it is your going through and try and fight it..
Ryuu please don't leave..
If your joking by the way slayer I swear to god... anyway fare thee well and good luck.
I forgot, I did this, but, here it is.
(http://i.imgur.com/gWHQw.png)
I needed to post that before I leave. Hopefully I can do the rest but not sure.
Bye. (Again)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 11, 2012, 02:44:37 AM
I forgot, I did this, but, here it is.
(http://i.imgur.com/gWHQw.png)
I needed to post that before I leave. Hopefully I can do the rest but not sure.
Bye. (Again)
So... do you wAnt me to take your spot and help out Ryuu for you?
I will wait for you..see you at the end of 2013 man... don't forget either!!!
Quote from: Boygos on June 11, 2012, 03:01:38 AM
So... do you wAnt me to take your spot and help out Ryuu for you?
Yes. And I'm gonna pm you something to do so you can keep up the lighting of your CSP's so they aren't dull or "brawl-styled."
(http://i.imgur.com/0rZY6.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QUfZi.png) (http://i.imgur.com/3QCA3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/YvSm6.png) (http://i.imgur.com/IulZM.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Owf1X.png) (http://i.imgur.com/2dmb1.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Apnx2.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 11, 2012, 03:20:20 AM
Yes. And I'm gonna pm you something to do so you can keep up the lighting of your CSP's so they aren't dull or "brawl-styled."
(http://i.imgur.com/0rZY6.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QUfZi.png) (http://i.imgur.com/3QCA3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/YvSm6.png) (http://i.imgur.com/IulZM.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Owf1X.png) (http://i.imgur.com/2dmb1.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Apnx2.png)
Thanks man. I won't let you down.
I just came back from LA, I get my laptop, I go to KC-MM, I go to our thread, *looks at old posts*,
Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 11, 2012, 01:20:10 AM
Hey everyone, bad news. :'(
Something has come up, and it requires me to have to leave KCMM.
When I say leave I mean, LEAVE. As in not dropping by at times or nothing. I'm pretty much dead. When I'll be back is un-known. But from the looks of it, it might be at the end of 2013.
Yeah, that sucks right?
I know, same thing I said.
Me and Life, are in an all out war, that will ultimately end when I die since I can't kill life. :'(
And right now, life is wiping the floor with me.
Anyway, I'm leaving the thread in Ryuu's hands.
I don't want to close it because if I come back, I still want the partnership to still be in place.
And try not to overflow him with request. Its a one-man-show now.
Well, this is good-bye. This may be the last post I write.
I won't be able to see or respond to PM's either, so no need to send me them.
~ Farewell.
wait wut!?!!?...ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!
I don't want you to leave Slayer!!! You can't leave me bro!!!... This is to much for me... I know you have your reasons... but dammit!!!... life does get in the way alot... ITS NOT FAIR!... As it is, life is getting harder for me too but I somehow manage to do the things I like doing... but I know that your case is different... something serious making you leave... I just don't know how I'm gonna do this without you bro..... :'(
Aww Ryu D: Plz don't leave just cuz Slayer is .~.
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on June 11, 2012, 03:32:29 AM
I just came back from LA, I get my laptop, I go to KC-MM, I go to our thread, *looks at old posts*,wait wut!?!!?...ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!
I don't want you to leave Slayer!!! You can't leave me bro!!!... This is to much for me... I know you have your reasons... but dammit!!!... life does get in the way alot... ITS NOT FAIR!... As it is, life is getting harder for me too but I somehow manage to do the things I like doing... but I know that your case is different... something serious making you leave... I just don't know how I'm gonna do this without you bro..... :'(
Well, I'm gonna help you do it. However, slayer, we'll still be here whenever you come back. I hope you check in sometimes, even though you said you probably wont be able too. Try and keep in touch, man.
Ryu if you need help I'll be here too man.
@Boygos & ShunGokuSatsu, thank you guys, really thank you... it makes me happy knowing that there is good people who are willing to help me out...
@chaos_knight9000, im not leaving but i cant promise you that though... eventually i will disappear... one day...
Quote from: Boygos on June 11, 2012, 04:58:25 AM
Well, I'm gonna help you do it. However, slayer, we'll still be here whenever you come back. I hope you check in sometimes, even though you said you probably wont be able too. Try and keep in touch, man.
Lol, thanks Boygos.
I appreciate all your help. But sadly, I hate to say it, under the circumstances I'm in, I
WON'T be able to check in or even keep in touch. Not even on the weekends. Can't drop in at all.
Quote from: ShunGokuSatsu on June 11, 2012, 05:10:44 AM
Ryu if you need help I'll be here too man.
Thanks. Your skills are pretty sweet too.
Idk why your thread died. @.@
Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 11, 2012, 05:23:30 AM
Thanks. Your skills are pretty sweet too.
Idk why your thread died. @.@
Lol Thanks. I know why, I had to constantly leave :-X but I'm back for good now.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 11, 2012, 03:20:20 AM
Yes. And I'm gonna pm you something to do so you can keep up the lighting of your CSP's so they aren't dull or "brawl-styled."
(http://i.imgur.com/0rZY6.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QUfZi.png) (http://i.imgur.com/3QCA3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/YvSm6.png) (http://i.imgur.com/IulZM.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Owf1X.png) (http://i.imgur.com/2dmb1.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Apnx2.png)
that pose will fit goku too xD
Quote from: Mariodk on June 11, 2012, 05:28:45 AM
that pose will fit goku too xD
Well I did use Goku's Kamehameha load animation for it. XD
Although I plan on making Goku's graphic somewhat better.
I just didn't know how to get Ryu's graphic to look like Anime's picture, so I tried my best
thats reminds me i am possible also soon needing better Goku CSPs for the update of the moveset as i will do soon
Y.....you......you´re leaving? :'(
Well, goodbye Slayer, and best of luck in real life!!! ;D
my fav csp maker is leaving its a sad day :S
Slayer, I used your method you showed me to make these...
(http://i.imgur.com/wVy1G.png)(http://i.imgur.com/vdnnO.png)(http://i.imgur.com/fURo2.png)(http://i.imgur.com/UKl1s.png)(http://i.imgur.com/kT7Bi.png)(http://i.imgur.com/osOe8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/iRgfH.png)(http://i.imgur.com/sVd9E.png)(http://i.imgur.com/uIVCl.png)(http://i.imgur.com/DjzKr.png)
How do they look?
Well, I'll offer to help out too. I didn't start my own thread because, hey, there were already awesome CSP makers around. But, since the need potentially calls for it, I'm available. Here's one I made to at least proove I can do something.
(http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o573/ShunOne/Charizard/charizard.png)
I lost this pose though...
Quote from: Boygos on June 11, 2012, 03:08:58 PM
Slayer, I used your method you showed me to make these...
(http://i.imgur.com/wVy1G.png)(http://i.imgur.com/vdnnO.png)(http://i.imgur.com/fURo2.png)(http://i.imgur.com/UKl1s.png)(http://i.imgur.com/kT7Bi.png)(http://i.imgur.com/osOe8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/iRgfH.png)(http://i.imgur.com/sVd9E.png)(http://i.imgur.com/uIVCl.png)(http://i.imgur.com/DjzKr.png)
How do they look?
Alot better already. ;)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 11, 2012, 06:57:45 PM
Alot better already. ;)
Sweet ;) You're in good hands, bro.
Quote from: Colter on May 25, 2012, 10:40:10 AM
Oh sorry, I just wanted the originals. But anyways, these are my requests. Thanks for the first three.
Requests (http://www.mediafire.com/?3u4hw9wbn7vib7r)
I think I stashed more files in there than needed, but I think you understand lol
Quote from: Colter on June 12, 2012, 05:08:45 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/WlUwm.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ZLrMZ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/StNhs.png)(http://i.imgur.com/10yTH.png)(http://i.imgur.com/91OYO.png)(http://i.imgur.com/cSN6Y.png)
btw everyone, I can pose now ;D
Looks good, congrats Boygos, lol.
inb4requested
(http://i.imgur.com/R6Wct.png)
I was just thinking to myself "That new Flygon looks boss, but no CSP :( "
Quote from: Boygos on June 12, 2012, 06:38:31 PM
inb4requested
(http://i.imgur.com/R6Wct.png)
make a bp also and we have a deal :P
Wow, Boygos, your CSPs quality looks great now. ;)
Thanks Slayer ;D
I think I'll take some Pokemon Trainer Requests... If I'm allowed to do that now?
>.>
will you do pokemon trainer as in... all 3 pokemon+trainer in 1 csp?
I'd like trainer CSPs as well, such as the Brock, Gary, Dawn, etc. Just them. I don't like the default ones, even though no one picks the trainer anymore since force-swapping is pretty much coded out of anyone's hacked Brawl nowadays.
Their pictures would be neat though.
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 09:33:25 PM
>.>
will you do pokemon trainer as in... all 3 pokemon+trainer in 1 csp?
As soon as I do all the trainers, I plan on doing Squirtle, Charizard and Ivy, all individual, THEN, I'll combine them for those who want them combined. So request your trainers now, then I;ll be taking individual requests.
(But you and I have the same Charizard, Ivy, and Squirtle slots, so I'll revamp the ones I have now with slayer's method tomorrow and send them to you :P)
Post Merge: June 12, 2012, 09:35:59 PM
Quote from: Haseyo on June 12, 2012, 09:35:11 PM
I'd like trainer CSPs as well, such as the Brock, Gary, Dawn, etc. Just them. I don't like the default ones, even though no one picks the trainer anymore since force-swapping is pretty much coded out of anyone's hacked Brawl nowadays.
Their pictures would be neat though.
Links please :P
Well here's Dawn (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*Dawn%2FHikari*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*).
Some Gary (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*Gary*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*) mother[censored]ing Oak.
The line-eyed Brock (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*Brock*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*)
It would be boss if someone made some actual custom models for them, but that's for a different thread.
I'll get right to them, Haseyo. Meanwhile, does anyone have the textures for Pokemon Trainer's FitPokeTrainer04? They aren't in the resource :/ Here's a preview...
(http://i.imgur.com/fjIXg.png)
Post Merge: June 12, 2012, 10:22:40 PM
gahhhh. I hate positioning! Slayer, do you have any tips on making them positioned correctly when switching to imports and vertexes? I also would like to know how to save a pose file O_o
I don't know if you guys are taking requests but i would definitely want a custom pose for Leon (RE4) or both!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26912&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26912&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
Quote from: -Hero- on June 12, 2012, 10:26:34 PM
I don't know if you guys are taking requests but i would definitely want a custom pose for Leon (RE4) or both!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26912&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26912&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
(http://i.imgur.com/XSARi.png)
Wouldn't it look better if the Poke Ball was right-side up?
Quote from: Boygos on June 12, 2012, 09:35:40 PM
As soon as I do all the trainers, I plan on doing Squirtle, Charizard and Ivy, all individual, THEN, I'll combine them for those who want them combined. So request your trainers now, then I;ll be taking individual requests.
(But you and I have the same Charizard, Ivy, and Squirtle slots, so I'll revamp the ones I have now with slayer's method tomorrow and send them to you :P)
Post Merge: June 12, 2012, 09:35:59 PM
Links please :P
i'm re-doing all me Pokemon slots.
Heres my requests:
Ethan: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12029 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12029)
with Venasaur: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26129 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26129)
Wartortle: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6380 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6380)
and Charmander (you have the files)
Ash: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12182 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12182)
with Charmeleon: (Use my rig when its done)
Blastoise: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26069 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26069)
and Bulbasaur: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6743 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6743)
Brock: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10774 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10774)
with Tyranitaur: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16671 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16671)
Torterra: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066)
and Totodile: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26381 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26381)
Wes (shades on head): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23520 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23520)
with Galvantula: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26245 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26245)
Flygon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26906 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26906)
and Oshawott http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26355 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26355)
And i dont want them Perfect Posed :P
take your time... i know its a lot lol
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 11:05:07 PM
i'm re-doing all me Pokemon slots.
Heres my requests:
Ethan: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12029 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12029)
with Venasaur: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26129 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26129)
Wartortle: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6380 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6380)
and Charmander (you have the files)
Ash: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12182 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12182)
with Charmeleon: (Use my rig when its done)
Blastoise: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26069 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26069)
and Bulbasaur: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6743 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6743)
Brock: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10774 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10774)
with Tyranitaur: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16671 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16671)
Torterra: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066)
and Totodile: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26381 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26381)
Wes (shades on head): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23520 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23520)
with Galvantula: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26245 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26245)
Flygon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26906 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26906)
and Oshawott http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26355 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26355)
And i dont want them Perfect Posed :P
take your time... i know its a lot lol
[censored]. I'll do these first... If anyone else wants these done, post your requests now...
thanks so much :P
also... when you post em, post the Individual CSP's if you can... I have each pokemon on their individual slot as well.
If you want, you can make the individual ones, and I'll put em together in the trio for my requests
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 11:10:07 PM
thanks so much :P
also... when you post em, post the Individual CSP's if you can... I have each pokemon on their individual slot as well.
If you want, you can make the individual ones, and I'll put em together in the trio for my requests
*wonders what I'm getting myself into*
I'll combine them for you.
I can do the like white glow around the character selected too. One thing, though, PM me... I have something I need you to do (importing) since it should take me an hour or two to do these instead :P
Post Merge: June 12, 2012, 11:18:15 PM
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 11:10:07 PM
thanks so much :P
also... when you post em, post the Individual CSP's if you can... I have each pokemon on their individual slot as well.
If you want, you can make the individual ones, and I'll put em together in the trio for my requests
oh and ask me to do BPs and I'll probably implode xD
Quote from: Boygos on June 12, 2012, 11:14:57 PM
*wonders what I'm getting myself into*
I'll combine them for you.
I can do the like white glow around the character selected too. One thing, though, PM me... I have something I need you to do (importing) since it should take me an hour or two to do these instead :P
Post Merge: June 12, 2012, 11:18:15 PM
oh and ask me to do BPs and I'll probably implode xD
I dont use the White glow stuff... just individual CSPs. the Trio is just for the Trainer.
And i dont use BP's
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 11:20:52 PM
I dont use the White glow stuff... just individual CSPs. the Trio is just for the Trainer.
And i dont use BP's
(http://i.imgur.com/Cxmro.png)
just getting started..
Quote from: Boygos on June 12, 2012, 11:46:53 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/Cxmro.png)
just getting started..
>.>
Wrong Wartortal... but it still works :P
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 11:47:45 PM
>.>
Wrong Wartortal... but it still works :P
oh shi- I wasnt following the links, I was just using the files I had already O_o I'll start following it :P
Ethan: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12029 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12029)
Oshawott: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26355 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26355)
Caterpie! :D :http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25836
Dragonite: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25999 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25999)
Quote from: Boygos on June 12, 2012, 11:46:53 PM(http://i.imgur.com/Cxmro.png) just getting started..
Looks like he's introducing his pokemon. lol
ignroe my dragonite one. jsut use nano's charmander
Quote from: Dark Pit on June 13, 2012, 12:21:39 AM
Ethan: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12029 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12029)
Oshawott: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26355 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26355)
Caterpie! :D :http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25836
Dragonite: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25999 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25999)
I'll do yours now....
For anyone who wants these....
(http://i.imgur.com/MTsnn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/KYIBj.png)(http://i.imgur.com/GqCC8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/FGX2P.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Qnesw.png)(http://i.imgur.com/cbDlC.png)(http://i.imgur.com/d2GVQ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/IliOR.png)
@Haseyo, what Pokemon do you want with you trainers?
@Nano
(http://i.imgur.com/iLht0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/IJejj.png)(http://i.imgur.com/FluMj.png)
I need your Charmeleon to make the last one. Do you just want me to use the vertex for now?
Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 12:56:13 AM
Quote from: Dark Pit on June 13, 2012, 12:51:16 AM
ignroe my dragonite one. jsut use nano's charmander
I'll do both.
None, actually. I'd just like the trainer himself, if possible.
Dawn
Gary
Red
Brock
And you already have Wes.
Quote from: Boygos on June 12, 2012, 10:51:18 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/XSARi.png)
:vyse:
Thanks
You forgot the RE4 Model though :af:
Quote from: -Hero- on June 13, 2012, 01:08:40 AM
:vyse:
Thanks
You forgot the RE4 Model though :af:
I didn't save the pose.. can I get you a new one? I suck at perfects... besides these are a blast to pose. :af:
Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 01:19:26 AM
Quote from: Dark Pit on June 13, 2012, 12:21:39 AM
Ethan: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12029 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12029)
Oshawott: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26355 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26355)
Caterpie! :D :http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25836
Dragonite: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25999 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25999)
Quote from: Dark Pit on June 13, 2012, 12:51:16 AM
ignroe my dragonite one. jsut use nano's charmander
(http://i.imgur.com/8Hd3h.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Mc1SS.png)
@Haseyo, okedokee. Do they have to be perfect pose? Cuz those are boring, and I was thinking of doing different poses based on each character's personalities. (I loved the Pokemon show growing up)
Nope, spice them all up. I like having non-perfect poses.
Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 01:21:38 AM
Nope, spice them all up. I like having non-perfect poses.
that's what I was hoping for ;)
Quote from: Boygos on June 13, 2012, 01:15:51 AM
I didn't save the pose.. can I get you a new one? I suck at perfects... besides these are a blast to pose. :af:
Yea sure!
Non-perfect pose or perfect. Doesn't matter :P
Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 01:01:06 AM
None, actually. I'd just like the trainer himself, if possible.
Dawn
Gary
Red
Brock
And you already have Wes.
(http://i.imgur.com/cSN6Y.png)(http://i.imgur.com/efTVh.png)(http://i.imgur.com/652IJ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ftOfl.png)(http://i.imgur.com/MTsnn.png)
Quote from: -Hero- on June 13, 2012, 01:28:08 AM
Yea sure!
Non-perfect pose or perfect. Doesn't matter :P
(http://i.imgur.com/78AVY.png)
Hi Boygos, ;D Just Wondering if you can make a pose(non pose or perfect pose,the one you want ) for my groudon import?
(http://i.imgur.com/MTsnn.png)
I really like this pose ;D
If you're leaving, want me to give the OP to Ryuu?
Lol,feel my pains Boygos. ;)
Lol,jk. But the none perfects are a blast to pose.
You probably see that yourself now. XD
The peerfects get REALLY boring.
That's why I don't use perfects. Probably why nano. Doesn't either. :P
And to save a pose:
1. Pose the character
2. Copy the pose from whatever frame its on
3. Set the number of frame for the animation to 1 and paste your pose on that 1 frame.
4. Right click the name of the animation yu used as the base and expport it.
5. Save it somewhere and poof, thar you go. ;)
And yes, Albafika, but I want it back when I return.
Poor Brock xD
Thanks though, they're awesome.
Oh and when I said Red, I meant the Red with the black bar across his face like it was in HG/SS.
Dis one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 13, 2012, 02:18:03 AM
Lol,feel my pains Boygos. ;)
Lol,jk. But the none perfects are a blast to pose.
You probably see that yourself now. XD
The peerfects get REALLY boring.
That's why I don't use perfects. Probably why nano. Doesn't either. :P
And to save a pose:
1. Pose the character
2. Copy the pose from whatever frame its on
3. Set the number of frame for the animation to 1 and paste your pose on that 1 frame.
4. Right click the name of the animation yu used as the base and expport it.
5. Save it somewhere and poof, thar you go. ;)
And yes, Albafika, but I want it back when I return.
Thanks man ;D
Posing is a blast! I love doing this!
Any chance that I could get my post? Like, the one where you update all my stuff for me? Yeah, it'd be easier if I could update that myself xD
Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 02:29:44 AM
Quote from: Anivernage on June 13, 2012, 02:13:58 AM
Hi Boygos, ;D Just Wondering if you can make a pose(non pose or perfect pose,the one you want ) for my groudon import?
(http://i.imgur.com/MTsnn.png)
I really like this pose ;D
sure can do ;D
Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 02:31:25 AM
Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 02:19:04 AM
Poor Brock xD
Thanks though, they're awesome.
Oh and when I said Red, I meant the Red with the black bar across his face like it was in HG/SS.
Dis one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
yes I'll get to it in a sec :P
Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 02:50:47 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/Hac8l.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HMZve.png)
i adore that last trainer pic :happy:
Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 13, 2012, 02:56:39 AM
i adore that last trainer pic :happy:
Yeah, I'm tearing up a little :af:
I want more requests for the trainers with their 3 pokemon in the back. Those are fun to make.
Alright, if you actually want more:
Use the ones you already gave me, and add these Pokemon:
Gary: Ridley (https://www.box.com/shared/cqmkyvnyyh), Totodile (http://www.mediafire.com/?8v72oe938d7f6bp) and Caterpie (http://www.mediafire.com/?duxyplnaq5q5dag)
Dawn: Garchomp (http://www.mediafire.com/?eln8neom8vzbhya), Mudkip (http://www.mediafire.com/?3r27w0h89j91tjk), and Grotle (https://www.box.com/shared/rjusrfmz33)
Brock: Dragonite (http://www.mediafire.com/?vdygjjdxobjwu0x), Oshawott (http://www.mediafire.com/?ye4q7vuk4y8r7yg), and Spyro (http://www.mediafire.com/?zrf2q2yx67qkf9i)
Shaded Red: Dark Lugia (http://www.mediafire.com/?ict22kxnyfu4yyn), Snivy (http://www.mediafire.com/?0vbcsjudl926xfw), and Galvantula (https://www.box.com/s/8e74049c4619d799ec9f)
Wes: Flygon (http://www.mediafire.com/?gmm0zq6gyfjajmw), Piplup (http://www.mediafire.com/?5kl1yq1y6aao4vh), and Suicune (http://www.mediafire.com/?4hiiscc2ii8kudz)
Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 03:12:09 AM
Alright, if you actually want more:
Use the ones you already gave me, and add these Pokemon:
Gary: Ridley, Totadile and Caterpie
Dawn: Garchomp, Mudkip, and Sack-Ivysaur (LittleBigPlanet one)
Brock: Dragonite, Oshawott, and Bulbasaur
Shaded Red: Dark Lugia, Snivy, and Galvantula
Wes: Flygon, Piplup, and Suicune
Links please :P
Give me a second, I suck at getting individual links.
Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 03:25:03 AM
Alright check back at that post, added links to all.
Also while you're at it, can I get a Spyro CSP? lol had NO idea this mofo was in the Vault. That's my damn childhood.
Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 03:14:20 AM
Give me a second, I suck at getting individual links.
Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 03:25:03 AM
Alright check back at that post, added links to all.
Also while you're at it, can I get a Spyro CSP? lol had NO idea this mofo was in the Vault. That's my damn childhood.
As soon as you link me bro xD
I added them all on the previous post! I edited it lol
Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 03:40:56 AM
I added them all on the previous post! I edited it lol
oh okay Yeah, I'll do it I just need to finish my own stuff xD I'm almost done with mine, don't worry.
Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 04:13:53 AM
My favorite trainer ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
and here are my combinations in case anyone wants them...
(http://i.imgur.com/Ijetj.png)(http://i.imgur.com/iaDkV.png)(http://i.imgur.com/mG3G8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/3aaQt.png)
Gooey:
Slime Stack (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26620)
Quote from: Boygos on June 13, 2012, 02:28:22 AM
Thanks man ;D
Posing is a blast! I love doing this!
Any chance that I could get my post? Like, the one where you update all my stuff for me? Yeah, it'd be easier if I could update that myself xD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41441.msg836581#msg836581 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41441.msg836581#msg836581)
Why not just use that one?
Quote from: Albafika on June 13, 2012, 12:38:40 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41441.msg836581#msg836581 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41441.msg836581#msg836581)
Why not just use that one?
I didn't even notice that O_o I think Slayer and Ryu should probably start using some spoilers in their OPs O_0
I'll use that one...
Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 02:58:47 PM
Quote from: Colter on June 13, 2012, 08:41:48 AM
Gooey:
Slime Stack (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26620)
(http://i.imgur.com/BvAZu.png)
Yeah he should put all of his Perfects in one spoiler and Non in another. Having them all centered drags the page down very far. I didn't even know Ryuu had his own post until yesterday.
Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 03:17:09 PM
Yeah he should put all of his Perfects in one spoiler and Non in another. Having them all centered drags the page down very far. I didn't even know Ryuu had his own post until yesterday.
If it's too much in this thread, I don't mind splitting mine in half for your CSPs. I can remove my whole CSP post (not much at all really) for ya.
Wait wha?
Oh and here you go, ;)
(http://i.imgur.com/LOtyL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/kaYfD.png)(http://i.imgur.com/QZ0wW.png)(http://i.imgur.com/eeD9C.png)(http://i.imgur.com/eVuhj.png)
And...
(http://i.imgur.com/eAs1N.png)(http://i.imgur.com/DcRnQ.png)
I saved your .xcf files, too, so if you need my to change your combinations, I can do that anytime.
Nothing, ignore that post, lol. I though there was spacing issues with adding your CSPs to the thread, I was going to offer you using part of my thread as an official thread, but I see that's no longer an issue.
Thanks though, they look awesome.
Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 04:12:43 PM
Nothing, ignore that post, lol. I though there was spacing issues with adding your CSPs to the thread, I was going to offer you using part of my thread as an official thread, but I see that's no longer an issue.
Thanks though, they look awesome.
Oh... alrighty then. I may make a new thread, and ask Slayer and Ryuu if they want to move their CSPs there, as Ryuu isn't that active, and Slayer won't be back till 2013.... Me, being the OCD maniac that I am, (Yes I have OCD, I'm not trying to insult others) need to stay organized. So I plan on somehow doing so...
I'm the same way with threads, I need to re-size all my preview to 160x160 so it can all evenly be lined up...which I think I'll do now. Just let me know if you want to just use my thread, since my CSP section is so dead xD
On-topic: Can I get that Dragonite and Garchomp separately too? I totally forgot I don't have a real CSP for them >_<
Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 04:28:12 PM
I'm the same way with threads, I need to re-size all my preview to 160x160 so it can all evenly be lined up...which I think I'll do now. Just let me know if you want to just use my thread, since my CSP section is so dead xD
On-topic: Can I get that Dragonite and Garchomp separately too? I totally forgot I don't have a real CSP for them >_<
Yeah, I'll do that now...
Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 05:24:59 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/0YzPJ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/INmNC.png)
Quote from: Boygos on June 13, 2012, 12:53:28 AM
@Nano
I need your Charmeleon to make the last one. Do you just want me to use the vertex for now?
Just wait for the rig.
also... did you save CSPs for just each individual pokemon?
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 13, 2012, 05:39:21 PM
Just wait for the rig.
also... did you save CSPs for just each individual pokemon?
No... but I can do it if you want.
Awesome, thanks! That should be the last until new Pokemanz get released.
Quote from: Boygos on June 13, 2012, 05:48:13 PM
No... but I can do it if you want.
If you could... that would be nice.
But take your time. Put them on the bottom of your to-do list... CSPs arent important :P
Quote from: Boygos on June 12, 2012, 06:38:31 PM
inb4requested
(http://i.imgur.com/R6Wct.png)
Inb4whereshiseyes
Well now that you Nano CharChar released...
Go ahead and swap out Ridley for that on my Gary one.
Doubt you need a link, but (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26923&Moderated=All&facebook=true)...
Quote from: SmashClash on June 13, 2012, 06:11:01 PM
Inb4whereshiseyes
BBox hates transparency.
Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 06:51:03 PM
Well now that you Nano CharChar released...
Go ahead and swap out Ridley for that on my Gary one.
Doubt you need a link, but (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26923&Moderated=All&facebook=true)...
(http://i.imgur.com/5dCfa.png)
and
(http://i.imgur.com/pR7aS.png)(http://i.imgur.com/0tINw.png)
Awesome, thanks bro. Are you willing to do ZSS ones or just Pokemon right now? I only need 2.
Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 10:41:31 PM
Awesome, thanks bro. Are you willing to do ZSS ones or just Pokemon right now? I only need 2.
Yeah, random requests are still open :P
Post Merge: June 14, 2012, 01:16:41 AM
Alright... I think I have a pose idea for Luigi...
Jill (http://www.mediafire.com/?d2ajcgcc49ycub6) and Black Heart (http://www.mediafire.com/?gre1r8cw49omsen) por favor.
Quote from: Haseyo on June 14, 2012, 01:36:55 AM
Jill (http://www.mediafire.com/?d2ajcgcc49ycub6) and Black Heart (http://www.mediafire.com/?gre1r8cw49omsen) por favor.
(http://i.imgur.com/lQ1L0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/lOzTN.png)
Quote from: Boygos on June 14, 2012, 05:48:42 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/lQ1L0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/lOzTN.png)
Awesome CSPs :happy:
Especially Black Heart.
Quote from: -Hero- on June 14, 2012, 06:35:06 AM
Awesome CSPs :happy:
Especially Black Heart.
gracias. ZSS Samus is hard to pose, put DSX8 always does a great job with his rigs, so it makes it a hellova lot easier that way.
I'm working on a Diddy Pose for all of you that love Perfect poses, and I'll start taking some requests soon... I'll let you guys know... It should be a few minutes..
Cool, I could use a few. Wish we had more imports on him.
boygos any chance for a charmander individual csp and bp too?
Quote from: Carnage on June 14, 2012, 04:03:21 PM
boygos any chance for a charmander individual csp and bp too?
(http://i.imgur.com/0kbRQ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/20VwN.png)
Quote from: Boygos on June 14, 2012, 05:48:42 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/lQ1L0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/lOzTN.png)
Nice CSPs. Also, is it bad that when I read "Black Heart" I thought of this guy (http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Games/M/Marvel%20vs%20Capcom%202/Everything%20Else/MVC2%20Bios/ART/Finished/mvc2-blackheart--article_image.jpg)?
Quote from: Shun_One on June 14, 2012, 05:42:10 PM
Nice CSPs. Also, is it bad that when I read "Black Heart" I thought of this guy (http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Games/M/Marvel%20vs%20Capcom%202/Everything%20Else/MVC2%20Bios/ART/Finished/mvc2-blackheart--article_image.jpg)?
lol thats what I thought too xD
Awesome ZSSs.
Here are the Diddy Kongs I needed:
He (http://www.mediafire.com/?qk81owa93ub9s9m) has no style, he has no grace...
Mankey (http://www.mediafire.com/?0ocn1f01a1oz2mj)
Also, not having a Max (http://www.mediafire.com/?xwznp2r1wqd5car) (Bomberman PSA) has been bugging me. Got one lucky image in Google to make a [censored]ty one but...please change that :oshi:
Bump
Tryin to keep the thread alive..somehow..
@Ryuunosuke
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26998 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26998)
same pose/lighting as the other sonic CSP/BPs(needing both CSP/BP) please
can I request a toon link perfect pose
Sorry I haven't been following the thread as closely as I should be...
Ryuu is really busy.
Here's some Slayer styled CSPs. I will Ryuuify them laterr
(http://i.imgur.com/qi6Jd.png)(http://i.imgur.com/cDT1T.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ErfxD.png)(http://i.imgur.com/XmGTA.png)(http://i.imgur.com/fYyzM.png)
Guys, don't bother requesting anything right now from me, I'm working on wolf perfect pose, just like I said I would... though trying to figure the pose so it can look good... especially with the wolverine model...
Ryu I hopll be youll still around because Ninka_kiwi is almost done with his custom model of Cloud.
@chaos_knight9000, sorry for the really late respond to your requests... this will be the last clouds i'll do... i'll continue them when i'm done with the wolf portraits...
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/Cloud-AuronCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/Cloud-CloudACFusionSwordCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/Cloud-CloudACTsurugiSwordCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/Cloud-RagnaCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/Cloud-TrueTerraCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Strife%20Portraits/Cloud-KHDarkCSP.png)
the dark kh cloud you requested is the same just like the other one i did... so i practically redid the same thing... also... can you tell me how to get the other swords to appear on th AC Cloud model... :P
Er..I really dunno how to get the other swords to appear. Mastaklo is making V2 of his AC Cloud so best to wait for that.
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on June 18, 2012, 12:09:00 AM
Guys, don't bother requesting anything right now from me, I'm working on wolf perfect pose, just like I said I would... though trying to figure the pose so it can look good... especially with the wolverine model...
so you wont do my Sonic CSP request of my new model with the same pose you did?
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on June 18, 2012, 04:08:44 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Those look good... however the faces seem realllly bright...
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 18, 2012, 03:38:34 PM
Those look good... however the faces seem realllly bright...
Well they are looking at/towards the sun. (into pose) ;)
Slayer! You're back! :D Or are you just visiting? Anyways, that does look like an intro pose, though I still think it's a lil too bright.
Nah. I have about 3 minutes.
So I tried to drop in. :P
Well it's nice to hear you again.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 18, 2012, 05:06:10 PM
Nah. I have about 3 minutes.
So I tried to drop in. :P
Every 3 minutes is worth it bro. PM me if you have any feedback for me.
Quote from: Boygos on June 18, 2012, 02:36:29 PM
Erm.. in my pose like in my post?
Sure?
which post? can you show me?
Hi. I have a request. Two, actually. I would like CSPs of the following please.
Shadow Queen (True Form) by LenSho over Zelda: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11717 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11717)
Sheena by DevMasters over Sheik: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24878 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24878)
If you don't mind making BPs, that's fine too. So, how 'bout it? :)
Well, might as well just:
Porygon-Z (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27014)
Kid Goku (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26793)
Mr. Mime (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27023)
Emboar (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27026)
Primeape (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27053)
Rouge (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27029)
X-23 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25606)
I know, I know... but hey.
This is very legit! :O
Quote from: Colter on June 21, 2012, 06:02:22 AM
Well, might as well just:
Porygon-Z (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27014)
Kid Goku (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26793)
Mr. Mime (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27023)
Emboar (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27026)
Primeape (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27053)
Rouge (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27029)
X-23 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25606)
I know, I know... but hey.
I'll get to them eventually.
Quote from: -Smash King-93 on June 22, 2012, 07:23:45 AM
This is very legit! :O
I see you found my thread.
Now you know about this thread and my allisbrawl profile. :P
oh cool, i like your tl. just this one request
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7541 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7541)
but if anyone has this texture could you please send it to me. id like to request that too but if not then just the one texture above please
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3573 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3573)
Hey Boygos are you comfortable with making Samus CSP's? I am not sure if their are any Dark Samus csp's on this thread but I have not seen any.
So if you ever get around to it could you please make a Dark Samus CSP?
This is what she looks like just in case your not aware -- http://kc-mm.com/Brawl%20Media%202/thumbnaildarksamus.png (http://kc-mm.com/Brawl%20Media%202/thumbnaildarksamus.png)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ewoyzzz0yfw (http://www.mediafire.com/?ewoyzzz0yfw) -- This is the one I use in case you really need it, but anything will do really.
Put it on the bottom of the list of stuff you have to do, I know your busy.
(http://i.imgur.com/KDwTH.png)(http://i.imgur.com/3XeMK.png)
Oh god I gotta catch up. Sorry guys. Been working on imports, and some tutorials. I should have everyone's requests by tomorrow, but I have to wake up early tomorrow to meet the lady friend at the airport, so I don't know when I'll have them done. I'll do as many as I can before I absolutely have to go to sleep.
Post Merge: June 23, 2012, 06:37:37 AM
Quote from: 44SilverFire on June 23, 2012, 03:42:32 AM
Hey Boygos are you comfortable with making Samus CSP's? I am not sure if their are any Dark Samus csp's on this thread but I have not seen any.
So if you ever get around to it could you please make a Dark Samus CSP?
This is what she looks like just in case your not aware -- http://kc-mm.com/Brawl%20Media%202/thumbnaildarksamus.png (http://kc-mm.com/Brawl%20Media%202/thumbnaildarksamus.png)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ewoyzzz0yfw (http://www.mediafire.com/?ewoyzzz0yfw) -- This is the one I use in case you really need it, but anything will do really.
Put it on the bottom of the list of stuff you have to do, I know your busy.
*Top of my list. I see you're new here, and you asked the most politely I've ever seen in this thread, so kudos to you, pal.
Post Merge: June 23, 2012, 07:11:43 AM
I'm really sorry I couldn't finish doing all the requests tonight guys. I'll do my best to do them tomorrow.
(http://i.imgur.com/Tv8fU.png)(http://i.imgur.com/47GlN.png)(http://i.imgur.com/dHlAF.png)(http://i.imgur.com/pXhaH.png)
If you'd like them Ryuuifed, let me know, he taught me how to make them like his.
Quote from: Boygos on June 23, 2012, 06:36:29 AM
I'm really sorry I couldn't finish doing all the requests tonight guys. I'll do my best to do them tomorrow.
(http://i.imgur.com/dHlAF.png)
Hey man, it's cool. Love the work on Sheena.
no rush, i'll get them all eventually, and it's not like i don't know who i'm picking :P
To Ryu: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27155&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27155&Moderated=All)
You know what to do. :>.>:
lol trust me I may be here quite a bit, nice job.
Post Merge: June 25, 2012, 09:08:56 PM
Oh yeah I got another one too boygos.
--http://www.mediafire.com/?xzjn5da7jlt5ls2#1
By: -Smash King- 93 --
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=12020 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=12020)
SmashKing made this awhile ago and it is pretty awesome but I have not seen CSP's for it, so if you can I would appreciate if you could do this one too. And for legit this time I don't need it immediately lol take your time. Thanks. It is San Ike btw.
@ryu can you this in your marth pose....when ever you get back = /
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22794 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22794)
I dont he'll won't be taking any requests since he's busy posing Wolf.
I think the weather got more cloudy.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24702 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24702)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27392 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27392)
You okay bro?
Quote from: 44SilverFire on July 05, 2012, 08:07:22 PMYou okay bro?
:>.>: If you're talking about me, it was supposed to a funny joke. Noting that there has been many Cloud Strife imports.
Not you bro, Boygos is who I meant. He seems to be a bit full on work right now.
Can you guys make Csp + Csp recolors for my PSA?
Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27521 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27521)
I should have the rest of requests done soon, sorry, I got a lot of stuff I'm working on still.
(http://i.imgur.com/0wS3y.png)(http://i.imgur.com/91pff.png)(http://i.imgur.com/4g6l7.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ctj3h.png)(http://i.imgur.com/sgtYv.png)(http://i.imgur.com/RbsFU.png)
Quote from: Boygos on July 09, 2012, 10:31:26 PM
I should have the rest of requests done soon, sorry, I got a lot of stuff I'm working on still.
(http://i.imgur.com/0wS3y.png)(http://i.imgur.com/91pff.png)(http://i.imgur.com/4g6l7.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ctj3h.png)(http://i.imgur.com/sgtYv.png)(http://i.imgur.com/RbsFU.png)
they are Perfect bro! thanks!
EDIT: can you do BP's aswell?
why do the request threads with the good ones always die out early.
Because the good people are always busy. ;D
Dat Noel
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27570&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27570&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
I made a meh one already but it could use a better one.
Alriiiight......
My return hopefully draws near....
Sooo, since it looks like my csp's like trains, and Ryuy and Boygos got hit by that train, I need two more peopls to kinda keep the thread active and up while Im away. *Looks at TheDarkYoshi and Shun_One*
Thats if you guys are still up for it.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 26, 2012, 04:30:16 AM
Alriiiight......
My return hopefully draws near....
Sooo, since it looks like my csp's like trains, and Ryuy and Boygos got hit by that train, I need two more peopls to kinda keep the thread active and up while Im away. *Looks at TheDarkYoshi and Shun_One*
Thats if you guys are still up for it.
I got hit by a train? Nah, I've just been busy with non-brawl stuff... I'll still help out. Idk where the [censored] Ryuu is 0_o
Well I guess I MIGHT help out too, but don't expect me to be so active on them. I could be busy/lazy as well. Anyways, here's some CSPs that I posed myself. Each one is based on poses from their offical art/render.
(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/7272/ironmancsp2.png)(http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9255/csp.png)(http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/9255/csp.png)(http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9255/csp.png)(http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/2971/xcsp2.png)(http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9255/csp.png)(http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/82/cspq.png)
Awesome stuff man, i like the Lightning one!!
Quote from: Batgos on July 26, 2012, 11:36:07 PM
I got hit by a train? Nah, I've just been busy with non-brawl stuff... I'll still help out. Idk where the [censored] Ryuu is 0_o
:P
I LIKE TRAINS (asdfmovie song) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkKJfcBXcw#ws)
My csp's like trains. (http://i.imgur.com/feWt2.gif)
LOL then dont volunteer if you gonna be busy for over a month on "non brawl stuff"
prefer someone with no life what so ever and that THOROUGHLY enjoys making csp.
sorry to [censored], i just really liked what u guys had going on here.
It's free CSPs, it's not a big deal waiting.
Omochao (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24234)
Kingy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27950)
DeathDede (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19975)
Nevermind any previous posts of mine. Here's a new list of... stuff.
Retoast. Just setting up my queue.
Some [censored].
(http://i.imgur.com/M5zJo.png)(http://i.imgur.com/7WMo8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/AjSsD.png)(http://i.imgur.com/jJBNb.png)(http://i.imgur.com/S5Tqr.png)(http://i.imgur.com/j6FFu.png)(http://i.imgur.com/a2clQ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/o1D2l.png)(http://i.imgur.com/fyR1j.png)
Quote from: Boygos on August 16, 2012, 07:21:04 PM
Some [censored].
(http://i.imgur.com/M5zJo.png)(http://i.imgur.com/7WMo8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/AjSsD.png)(http://i.imgur.com/jJBNb.png)(http://i.imgur.com/S5Tqr.png)(http://i.imgur.com/j6FFu.png)(http://i.imgur.com/a2clQ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/o1D2l.png)(http://i.imgur.com/fyR1j.png)
Aw thanks brah <3 I'll delete the ones you finished to make it convenient <3
Anyone willing for a spidey pack?
To anyone taking care of this thread i would like csp and bp of the current spideys
from WS
Scarlet
From SD
Normal/Black/Spider Carnage/2099 Normal/Noir
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28279 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28279)
Quote from: Colter on August 17, 2012, 07:12:27 AM
Aw thanks brah <3 I'll delete the ones you finished to make it convenient <3
I'll finish those up today.
Quote from: Carnage on August 17, 2012, 05:12:04 PM
Anyone willing for a spidey pack?
To anyone taking care of this thread i would like csp and bp of the current spideys
from WS
Scarlet
From SD
Normal/Black/Spider Carnage/2099 Normal/Noir
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28279 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28279)
I'm going to do them alll today. Because I phucking love Spideyy
Quote from: Boygos on August 17, 2012, 05:59:58 PM
I'll finish those up today.
I'm going to do them alll today. Because I phucking love Spideyy
nice any chance of some tiny stock icons aswhell? nothing fancy just reduce the heads until they are 32x32 :P
Quote from: Carnage on August 17, 2012, 06:28:38 PM
nice any chance of some tiny stock icons aswhell? nothing fancy just reduce the heads until they are 32x32 :P
Uhh.. .I can try. Not for every costume though.... no way in hell.
But I finished the WoS CSPs. I'll do the Shattered Dimensions one in a bit.
SO. MUCH. [censored]ING. SPIDERMAN.
(http://i.imgur.com/E7SWH.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ARdec.png)(http://i.imgur.com/jpIfm.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HzKcf.png)(http://i.imgur.com/zVMgQ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/odRaL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/wjHjx.png)(http://i.imgur.com/DPyTg.png)(http://i.imgur.com/rni82.png)(http://i.imgur.com/EgjfK.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HWpqN.png)(http://i.imgur.com/4PxZ1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/oN1Az.png)(http://i.imgur.com/rKsGu.png)(http://i.imgur.com/KaXhg.png)(http://i.imgur.com/KLfsk.png)(http://i.imgur.com/MdumZ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/uKLgI.png)(http://i.imgur.com/w4CKv.png)(http://i.imgur.com/qXony.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Ztbdp.png)(http://i.imgur.com/oi8Sm.png)(http://i.imgur.com/qqoC1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/t6nf3.png)(http://i.imgur.com/LBtpy.png)(http://i.imgur.com/eAL4v.png)(http://i.imgur.com/cTtBW.png)
well you can see my 6 requests on the last page xD *grabs scarlet* hopes for BP atleast xD
Here's some more. Almost done
(http://i.imgur.com/bziN8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/e1gwE.png)(http://i.imgur.com/YkGr2.png)(http://i.imgur.com/WGJf6.png)(http://i.imgur.com/qMh5n.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ZsT2J.png)(http://i.imgur.com/DKNKq.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/4PxZ1.png)
Lmao. Badass but funny. XD
Japanese Girl Explains Spiderman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5KuFOMxANA#ws)
But srsly, very nice. Once I decide which ones I'll use, then I can pick the CSPs
I feel there should be a Deadpool-style Spiderman.
WEB SWI- YA MAMA! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*Deadpool*&ByUser=*Oni+Kage*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*)
Why are there so many SPidermans? there are legit overall probably more Spidermans than Shadows
Quote from: Boygos on August 18, 2012, 04:59:01 PMWhy are there so many SPidermans? there are legit overall probably more Spidermans than Shadows
At least there are no ridiculous ports of Spiderman.
And they aren't really competing with a slightly lighter shoe texture, claiming to be the Ultimate Life Form hax.
All the Spideys are from different games, and have a bunch of different outfits. Shadow has three outfits - Regular, Super/Hyper and Lancelot or whatever. There shouldn't be ANY more.
Quote from: Haseyo on August 18, 2012, 05:16:05 PM
And they aren't really competing with a slightly lighter shoe texture, claiming to be the Ultimate Life Form hax.
All the Spideys are from different games, and have a bunch of different outfits. Shadow has three outfits - Regular, Super/Hyper and Lancelot or whatever. There shouldn't be ANY more.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 18, 2012, 05:04:35 PM
At least there are no ridiculous ports of Spiderman.
That's why people don't notice how many there are xD
boygos, you are still going to maek teh CSp's for shadow mario because Slayer and ryu are nto, rgiht?
Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 18, 2012, 06:57:31 PM
boygos, you are still going to maek teh CSp's for shadow mario because Slayer and ryu are nto, rgiht?
Sure thing! Send me the files whenever you're ready, and I can make CSS stuff and CSPs for him.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 18, 2012, 06:57:31 PM
boygos, you are still going to maek teh CSp's for shadow mario because Slayer and ryu are nto, rgiht?
You never sent me the files. ;-;
I was waiting.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 18, 2012, 07:49:56 PM
You never sent me the files. ;-;
I was waiting.
You're not inactive? dafuq?
I still have access, just not like I need to be able to take request.
Make afew csp's is no problem. But I can't constantly watch and do request from my thread.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 18, 2012, 07:58:47 PM
I still have access, just not like I need to be able to take request.
Make afew csp's is no problem. But I can't constantly watch and do request from my thread.
Oh. Gotcha/
hey guys, i'll start making portraits again tomorrow once i get out of work... so hopefully i see some requests when i get back :P ... this time, i'll try to be more active then before...
Glad to hear from ya again and welcome back. :)
Aw yeah!
Noel - http://www.mediafire.com/?dhmev7a1e6dt7w1 (http://www.mediafire.com/?dhmev7a1e6dt7w1)
Blue Elite - http://www.mediafire.com/?hyw8pfyh36d7gm5 (http://www.mediafire.com/?hyw8pfyh36d7gm5)
Doopliss - http://www.mediafire.com/?nl7f58d6h2h7hkn (http://www.mediafire.com/?nl7f58d6h2h7hkn)
Jin - URL is stupid long. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*Jin+Kazama+%28SFxT%29*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*)
Btw, got some Cloud for yuh. :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27392 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27392)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27155 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27155) (Ultima is what I need)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24702 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24702)
omg yes!!
Well now.
Let's not forget about me.
Mario: Imma back.
I'll be taking some to. Though, in not doing perfect poses yet.
So, yeah, request! ;D
Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 21, 2012, 11:32:10 AM
Well now.
Let's not forget about me.
Mario: Imma back.
I'll be taking some to. Though, in not doing perfect poses yet.
So, yeah, request! ;D
could you do BP from boygos CSP of
from WS
Scarlet
From SD
Normal/Black/Spider Carnage/2099 Normal/Noir
Quote from: Carnage on August 21, 2012, 03:31:01 PM
could you do BP from boygos CSP of
from WS
Scarlet
From SD
Normal/Black/Spider Carnage/2099 Normal/Noir
Ah crap forgot to post those!
(http://i.imgur.com/wOCzw.png)(http://i.imgur.com/T0ACa.png)(http://i.imgur.com/NpVvc.png)
these are the same ones that boygos did, i just made these brighter and made battle portraits... a lot of spider-man portraits, TOO MUCH!!! DEMASIADO!!!! :srs: yo slayer, can you plz add these in boygos section ;D ...
Spider-Man
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/4PxZ1-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/4PxZ1.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/ARdec-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/ARdec.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/cTtBW-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/cTtBW.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/DPyTg-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/DPyTg.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/E7SWH-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/E7SWH.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/eAL4v-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/eAL4v.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/EgjfK-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/EgjfK.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/HWpqN-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/HWpqN.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/HzKcf-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/HzKcf.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/jpIfm-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/jpIfm.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/KaXhg-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/KaXhg.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/KLfsk-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/KLfsk.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/LBtpy-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/LBtpy.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/MdumZ-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/MdumZ.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/NpVvc-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/NpVvc.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/odRaL-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/odRaL.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/oi8Sm-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/oi8Sm.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/oN1Az-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/oN1Az.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/qqoC1-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/qqoC1.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/qXony-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/qXony.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/rKsGu-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/rKsGu.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/rni82BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/rni82.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/T0ACa-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/T0ACa.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/t6nf3-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/t6nf3.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/uKLgI-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/uKLgI.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/w4CKv-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/w4CKv.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/wjHjx-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/wjHjx.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/wOCzw-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/wOCzw.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/Ztbdp-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/Ztbdp.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/zVMgQ-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/zVMgQ.png)
Amazing Spider-Man
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Amazing%20Spider-Man/bziN8-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Amazing%20Spider-Man/bziN8.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Amazing%20Spider-Man/DKNKq-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Amazing%20Spider-Man/DKNKq.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Amazing%20Spider-Man/e1gwE-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Amazing%20Spider-Man/e1gwE.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Amazing%20Spider-Man/qMh5n-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Amazing%20Spider-Man/qMh5n.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Amazing%20Spider-Man/WGJf6-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Amazing%20Spider-Man/WGJf6.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Amazing%20Spider-Man/YkGr2-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Amazing%20Spider-Man/YkGr2.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Amazing%20Spider-Man/ZsT2J-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Amazing%20Spider-Man/ZsT2J.png)
did i miss any of them?
So much Spider-Man... O.o Which reminds,
Off-Topic:
I'm going to Broadway to see Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark. Is it good?
Here's a few more to finish it off, Ryuu, my dear portrait creating comrade!
(http://i.imgur.com/y3aOL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/JdBPk.png)
I already brightened up the Amazing 2012 one, since I use it myself :P
BP xD
Boygos, move all your stuff to this post. Makes it much easier. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41441.msg836581#msg836581)
Welcome to the team. ¦D
done...
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/y3aOL-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/y3aOL.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/JdBPk-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Boygos%20Spide-Man%20Portraits/JdBPk.png)
@chaos_knight, don't know much about that, also... i'm gonna have to redo the cloud portraits since ramon updated the model... might as well redo the sonic portraits too...
Last one I really need for now.
Knuckles colors for Falco: http://www.mediafire.com/?29ls3cjw6v1b2s2 (http://www.mediafire.com/?29ls3cjw6v1b2s2)
They don't have to be perfect, but I'd imagine it would be easier to make them all the same. Either way, I def need 'em.
For Haseyo, I'll do your other requests eventually...
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-00-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-00-CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-01-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-01-CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-02-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-02-CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-03-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-03-CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-04-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-04-CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-05-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-05-CSP.png)
can you please do this in your perfect pose for marth?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22794 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22794)
@nova9, I'm afraid that I don't have that pose anymore, though I had made a new pose for Marth for my unreleased texture pack(which everyone has a perfect pose CSP with texture hacks)... If you want, I could do all the Marh hacks you have in these pose...
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Ryuu%20Style%20Portraits/AAAMarthDefaultBP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Ryuu%20Style%20Portraits/AAAMarthDefaultCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Ryuu%20Style%20Portraits/MarthBeltmonthBP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Ryuu%20Style%20Portraits/MarthBeltmonthCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Ryuu%20Style%20Portraits/MarthBloodKnightBP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Ryuu%20Style%20Portraits/MarthBloodKnightCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Ryuu%20Style%20Portraits/MarthKuroTribeBP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Ryuu%20Style%20Portraits/MarthKuroTribeCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Ryuu%20Style%20Portraits/MarthSanBP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Ryuu%20Style%20Portraits/MarthSanCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Ryuu%20Style%20Portraits/MarthSigludBP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Ryuu%20Style%20Portraits/MarthSigludCSP.png)
These are the current ones I'm using...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on August 22, 2012, 09:37:13 AM
For Haseyo, I'll do your other requests eventually...
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-00-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-00-CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-01-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-01-CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-02-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-02-CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-03-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-03-CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-04-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-04-CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-05-BP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/KnucklesV3%20Portraits/KnucklesV3-05-CSP.png)
Deergod they're gorgeous :srs: And that's cool. Thanks a ton!
Guess I should finish my marth pose. :srs:
Also, random pictures. :af2:
(http://planetrenders.net/images/thumbs/shiklink2.png)
Not sure if Link likes what he's seeing.... :>.>:
"Wait, I don't see anything...yes, the boner from this fight is actually good!"
Forgot to tell you guys that I'll also be doing stage portraits requests, I know Haseyo doing them but we need more people on doing those portraits... Here is my first one...
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Stage%20Selection%20Portraits/BeachVille_Icon.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Stage%20Selection%20Portraits/BeachVille_Dark_Flaming_Blue_Icon.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Stage%20Selection%20Portraits/BeachVille_Red__Black_Icon.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Stage%20Selection%20Portraits/BeachVille_Blue_Lagoon_Icon.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Stage%20Selection%20Portraits/BeachVille_Name.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Stage%20Selection%20Portraits/BeachVille_SSP.png)
If you guys need a custom size on the SSP, let me know... now off to making them new cloud portraits...
Might as well redo these for Cloud portraits too..
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17208 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17208)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26185 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26185)
By all means, I'd hate to be the only one. Plus the semester is beginning next week so I certainly won' be able to check every second of the day.
awesome ryu :)
I'll request some soon as I get home
Omochao (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24234)
Kingy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27950)
DeathDede (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19975)
Here's these brought up front.
can you please do these in your marth pose? can you also do the the default costumes aswell?
thank you
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zhet68vonb045e (http://www.mediafire.com/?6zhet68vonb045e)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22794 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22794)
For nova9...
(http://i.imgur.com/U0ND8.png) (http://i.imgur.com/2SYcD.png) (http://i.imgur.com/pnYd0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/r0o1R.png) (http://i.imgur.com/UkQps.png) (http://i.imgur.com/5eKMp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/X1TNt.png) (http://i.imgur.com/FeUvQ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/tPtGp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/9krlS.png) (http://i.imgur.com/CR9c2.png) (http://i.imgur.com/E6ULY.png) (http://i.imgur.com/idlaW.png) (http://i.imgur.com/aFIlE.png) (http://i.imgur.com/B5vyZ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ZXZP2.png)
I'll remove my old intro Marth portraits exchange for these new ones I made... expect to see some Cloud portraits on the next post...
Yo Slayer, I think it would be best to change our title from "Slayermarth&Ryuunosuke's fixed portraits~" to "Slayermarth,Ryuunosuke&Boygos' fixed portraits~" or as Boygos suggested "Slayer, Ryuu and Boygos' Unorganized CSP Extravaganza" (xD lol) since Boygos has been helping us alot and were like hosting his awesome CSPs... It would be better if it was 3 of us instead of 2... Boygos is a great addition to our team :happy:
thank you :)
do u have a perfect pose for toon link? or can you do the intro pose for him aswell?
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on August 24, 2012, 11:44:02 AM
Yo Slayer, I think it would be best to change our title from "Slayermarth&Ryuunosuke's fixed portraits~" to "Slayermarth,Ryuunosuke&Boygos' fixed portraits~" or as Boygos suggested "Slayer, Ryuu and Boygos' Unorganized CSP Extravaganza" (xD lol) since Boygos has been helping us alot and were like hosting his awesome CSPs... It would be better if it was 3 of us instead of 2... Boygos is a great addition to our team :happy:
Oh, yeah, I've been thinking about that.
But it doesn't help much since I still can't post long post without kcmm giving me that error.
Any edit I make to the OP just errors me out. :notimp:
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on August 24, 2012, 11:44:02 AM
For nova9...
(http://i.imgur.com/U0ND8.png) (http://i.imgur.com/2SYcD.png) (http://i.imgur.com/pnYd0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/r0o1R.png) (http://i.imgur.com/UkQps.png) (http://i.imgur.com/5eKMp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/X1TNt.png) (http://i.imgur.com/FeUvQ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/tPtGp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/9krlS.png) (http://i.imgur.com/CR9c2.png) (http://i.imgur.com/E6ULY.png) (http://i.imgur.com/idlaW.png) (http://i.imgur.com/aFIlE.png) (http://i.imgur.com/B5vyZ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ZXZP2.png)
I'll remove my old intro Marth portraits exchange for these new ones I made... expect to see some Cloud portraits on the next post...
Yo Slayer, I think it would be best to change our title from "Slayermarth&Ryuunosuke's fixed portraits~" to "Slayermarth,Ryuunosuke&Boygos' fixed portraits~" or as Boygos suggested "Slayer, Ryuu and Boygos' Unorganized CSP Extravaganza" (xD lol) since Boygos has been helping us alot and were like hosting his awesome CSPs... It would be better if it was 3 of us instead of 2... Boygos is a great addition to our team :happy:
those are awesome I'll have to steal those :kdance:
You guys should just make a CSP hacking team with a name and then put that in the thread title.
Anyway, you guys do a great job, so keep it up.
I have some Marth requests.
Awakening Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27022 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27022) (all recolors, no mask, 3DS sword)
Thany's Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27921 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27921) (back sheathe)
Awakening-style Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28021 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28021) (again, back sheathe)
Aeon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2242 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2242)
Dark Sora (Void Gear): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27383 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27383)
toon link preview? i guess you can say i got the idea from Anivernage (his CSPs are awesome)... @nova9, i do have a toon link pose but it really doesn't stick to me good so i ended up make a somewhat different pose CSP...
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/AAAToonLinkCSPFinal.png)
the actual image
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
i know i said "expect some cloud portraits on the next post", i will do them eventually, i promise,(especially you chaos_knight9000, your like one of my favorite customers xp...)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 25, 2012, 12:59:32 AM
Oh, yeah, I've been thinking about that.
But it doesn't help much since I still can't post long post without kcmm giving me that error.
Any edit I make to the OP just errors me out. :notimp:
i know what you mean :>.>palm: , happen to me before, thats why i ended up removing my old portraits...
I'm liking the Toon Link, but the King of the Red Lions needs to be brighter. Have you tinkered with BB's lightning before? That should help.
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on August 26, 2012, 04:35:44 AM
especially you chaos_knight9000, your like one of my favorite customers xp...
lol Why say that? I feel special... :happy:
And take your time with Cloud. I can wait. :)
hows this?
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/ToonLinkBoat999.png)
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 26, 2012, 04:52:14 AM
lol Why say that? I feel special... :happy:
And take your time with Cloud. I can wait. :)
lol, thanks for being patient....
Hmmm....the boat should be even more brighter......
And your welcome.
I still don't get why I'm your favorite customer though. :srs:
Eh, I messed around with it. :-\
(http://i.imgur.com/ZTonD.png)
Now Toon Link's way to bright.
I'd say this one is perfect.
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/ToonLinkBoat999.png)
Doesn't the ship look exactly like that in Brawl?
Like , in the Toon Like stage.
Eh, well, anywho.
(http://i.imgur.com/FFpVY.png)
SJS is doing that pose :srs: Also, if you want, I can tell you can avoid having of CSPs of characters looking soulless.
SJ is doing this pose?? .____________.
And sure, pm me.
Sent
Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 26, 2012, 07:13:38 AM
SJ is doing this pose?? .____________.
And sure, pm me.
Not quite, but it's close.
Check it (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg976330#msg976330)
:oshi:
why 1 more marth CSP since we already got alot of them
dr./many from you like any of yours good made CSP is only marth and 1 roy/maybe soon from SJS
why not the char. we dont got so many perfect poses for
Quote from: Mariodk on August 26, 2012, 07:51:18 PM
why 1 more marth CSP since we already got alot of them
dr./many from you like any of yours good made CSP is only marth and 1 roy/maybe soon from SJS
why not the char. we dont got so many perfect poses for
This^
Slayer, you and Ryuu are some of my closest friends over here at KC:MM. Really, I mean that. So please don't be offended, but dude, we have like 7 different Marth psoes xD How about someone else for a change? May I suggest some Ike or Lucas?
Post Merge: August 26, 2012, 08:00:50 PM
I'll tell you what, I'll come up with some pose ideas for Lucas, Ness and a couple other characters, and if you don't like them too much, you go ahead and do Marth? Sound like a deal? :P P.S. I'm happy either way, because I need CSPs of my Robin over Marth :P
Post Merge: August 26, 2012, 08:40:03 PM
Anyway, I got these done. Ryuu, I can brighten them up if anyone wants them brightened, but I think they're plenty bright as is :P Some BPs would be nice, if you have the time, that is :P
(http://i.imgur.com/AFxWk.png)(http://i.imgur.com/zH3x3.png)(http://i.imgur.com/JM9JF.png)(http://i.imgur.com/1yWfH.png)(http://i.imgur.com/AFyFj.png)(http://i.imgur.com/7uVps.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ihluY.png)(http://i.imgur.com/tcHx2.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Gn8I6.png)(http://i.imgur.com/eCor1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/iA8Ox.png)(http://i.imgur.com/1m8ht.png)
@Boygos, the thing that i lagg in making perfect pose CSPs is making a pose for them, if people would to make character poses for me, then i would get more things done... and sure i'll make the BPs for those bowser jr. CSPs...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on August 26, 2012, 09:28:30 PM
@Boygos, the thing that i lagg in making perfect pose CSPs is making a pose for them, if people would to make character poses for me, then i would get more things done... and sure i'll make the BPs for those bowser jr. CSPs...
Really? Well, then you're in luck! I have TONS of poses! Whatta ya say we get some Pikachus done?
Post Merge: August 26, 2012, 09:41:54 PM
:pikachu:Pika? :pikachu:
(http://i.imgur.com/NnVZf.png)
lol, heck yeah!!! send me that pikachu pose!!!
me gusta
Here's what I've got for you so far :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27834 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27834)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25956 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25956)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27878 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27878)
Also, I can post more poses here to kinda show the poses I've made but never got around to doing :P
Post Merge: August 26, 2012, 10:16:24 PM
Here's some more unused poses...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Boygos on August 26, 2012, 07:58:33 PM
This^
Slayer, you and Ryuu are some of my closest friends over here at KC:MM. Really, I mean that. So please don't be offended, but dude, we have like 7 different Marth psoes xD How about someone else for a change? May I suggest some Ike or Lucas?
Lol, I understand that much.
I only posted that for feedback. I never said I was opening Marth request.
I've been wanting to do someone else for awhile now.
I just need to get the effect to my likings.
[spoiler](http://i.imgur.com/i7g6j.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 26, 2012, 10:18:18 PM
Lol, I understand that much.
I only posted that for feedback. I never said I was opening Marth request.
I've been wanting to do someone else for awhile now.
I just need to get the effect to my likings.
[spoiler](http://i.imgur.com/i7g6j.png)
That is the sex. You win life. You. [censored]ing. Win.
@chaosknight, is this boat bright enough? :srs:
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/ToonLinkCSP.png)
now i gotta do some, marth, cloud, toonlink, & pikachu :>.>palm: ...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on August 26, 2012, 10:27:45 PM@chaosknight, is this boat bright enough? :srs: (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/ToonLinkCSP.png) now i gotta do some, marth, cloud, toonlink, & pikachu :>.>palm: ...
Looks ok now. :vyse:
great, now i can start doing toon link's CSPs...
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Toon%20Link%20Portraits/ToonLinkZoraCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Toon%20Link%20Portraits/ToonLinkTwilightCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Toon%20Link%20Portraits/ToonLinkMagicAmorCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Toon%20Link%20Portraits/ToonLinkFierceDeityCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Toon%20Link%20Portraits/ToonBRACSP.png)
Yo Boygos, is this okay? I think I can do better...
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/PikachuCSP.png)
That Pikachu looks gangsta.
"Pikachu, yo!"
maybe work on the shading around Pikachu's head?
pokemon yellow maybe?
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/PikachuCSPBeta.png)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on August 27, 2012, 03:47:23 AM
pokemon yellow maybe?
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/PikachuCSPBeta.png)
Lol I like this one more xD
slayer, do you have a purple sss to go along with your purple css?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19400 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19400)
No, but I can make it.
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on August 27, 2012, 03:47:23 AM
pokemon yellow maybe?
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/PikachuCSPBeta.png)
I approve of this one.
Hey, could I get this pose CSP:
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on August 27, 2012, 03:47:23 AM(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/PikachuCSPBeta.png)
for this Pikachu (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27654) except
without the lightning on his cheeks pweeezzz?
I forgot the most important Cloud ever........ :srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28461 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28461)
(http://i.imgur.com/ujIzz.png)
Like my Link CSP?
I like :vyse:
Quote from: Boygos on August 28, 2012, 06:28:37 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/ujIzz.png)
Like my Link CSP?
Yeshz. :happy:
need this portraits in diferent stances plz
wargreymon and black wargreymon http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25874 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25874)
ShineGreymon http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25875 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25875)
VictoryGreymon http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25876 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25876)
what do you guys think, i decided to remove the electric thingy from its cheeks...
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikachu%20Portraits/Pikachu00CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikachu%20Portraits/Pikachu01CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikachu%20Portraits/Pikachu02CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikachu%20Portraits/Pikachu03EditedCSP.png)
i had to do sooo many edits for pikachu's true color to show... it was a pain in the ass...
wow bogyos, your getting better at making CSPs... love the link pose...
Hmmm...he looked better with the electricity.
im feeling it ;)
well...
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikachu%20Yellow%20Portraits/Pikachu00CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikachu%20Yellow%20Portraits/Pikachu01CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikachu%20Yellow%20Portraits/Pikachu02CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikachu%20Yellow%20Portraits/Pikachu03EditedCSP.png)
Pretty good now. Maybe you should change the lightning color for some Pikachu textures.
i like it. the lighting for the red one looks the best
And add just a touch of sugar and spice.
Omochao (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24234)
Kingy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27950)
DeathDede (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19975)
Not sure if they're on the queue, just wanted to make sure they were here.
Quote from: Colter on August 29, 2012, 09:14:59 PM
Omochao (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24234)
Kingy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27950)
DeathDede (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19975)
Not sure if they're on the queue, just wanted to make sure they were here.
(http://i.imgur.com/UYI5L.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Kra5r.png)(http://i.imgur.com/vDiir.png)
Sorry bout the wait, amigo.
Also, this is directed to EVERYONE who at least I make a CSP for, whether Ryuu and Slayer want to inforce this too is their choice. But if you request a CSP, and I fufill the request, please click the "Add CSP" button next the hack and submit them on your own. As a model importer, model ripper, CSP maker, High school student and a boyfriend, I have enough on my hands as it is, and this prevents people from requesting the same hack twice. Thanks everyone.
Post Merge: August 29, 2012, 10:40:18 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/oB7rW.png)
Quote from: nova9 on August 27, 2012, 05:46:35 PM
would you please?
The deed is done. ;D
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ueuh7s6dze62fuu (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ueuh7s6dze62fuu)
Merry Thanksgiving. :srs:
please this portraits in diferent stances
wargreymon and black wargreymon http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25874 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25874)
ShineGreymon http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25875 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25875)
VictoryGreymon http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25876 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25876)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 29, 2012, 11:54:04 PM
The deed is done. ;D
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ueuh7s6dze62fuu (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ueuh7s6dze62fuu)
Merry Thanksgiving. :srs:
haha thanks slayer =) merry thanksgiving
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuPichuCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuPikathorCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuRaichuCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuRedZipUpMaskCSP.png)
My eyes can't handle the sexiness. Thank yuuu.
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on August 30, 2012, 01:21:26 PM
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuPichuCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuPikathorCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuRaichuCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuRedZipUpMaskCSP.png)
why is pikathor green like?
@Mariodk, idk >_>... the textures did look weird when i was viewing it in brawlbox...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on August 30, 2012, 01:21:26 PM
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuPichuCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuPikathorCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuRaichuCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuRedZipUpMaskCSP.png)
These are awesome! For Pikathor, just mess around with turning offf certain textures in Brawl Box, if you can't fix it, I'll ask KTH :P
Mother of [censored]
This is a masterpieces beyond all masterpieces
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuRedZipUpMaskCSP.png)
Thanks :3
ryuu, can you do this in your pikachu pose?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3211 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3211)
(with lightning)
thank you.
These Pikachus please :srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26544 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26544)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22052 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22052)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9737 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9737) (give this one red lightning)
I have a couple of Pika requests, too...I'll put them up in the morning when I can find my SD card :P
PIKACHU REQUESTS
Cubone
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17823 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17823)
Moogle
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11041 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11041)
GIR
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4621 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4621)
Well Ryuunosuke, I guess this is what you get for making good Pika poses.
Pika Princess: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/FitPikachu03.pcs (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/FitPikachu03.pcs)
Green Melee Hat: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22597 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22597)
Nintendo All Stars: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21728 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21728)
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuCuboneCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuGreenHatCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuInfernochuCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuKilachu222CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuMajorasMaskCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuMoogleCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuNintendoAll-StarsCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuNyanCatCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuPikathorEditedCSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Pikcachu%20Yellow%20Pose%20Portraits/PikachuPrincessPikaCSP.png)
@Red93, lol, i dont know why i did such a good pose for pikachu since i really despise pikachu >:(
they look awesome but why no love for GIR?
GIR
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4621 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4621)
thank you =)
lololol My friends banned me from using Pikachu against them since I absouletly destroy those Marth move-spammers with him hahah. So I like Pikachu :P But Pichu is better xD
I shall wait for Cloud....
(http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/457/challenge.jpg)
Those Pikas are fantastic! Keep up the good work! In fact, I'm having trouble deciding what to put over my red Pika slot...so here are a few more requests! XD
Viewtiful Chu: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23764 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23764)
Pika Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16288 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16288)
FireRed Pikachu: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7749 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7749)
LeafGreen Pikachu (I know, I know...it's not red...): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7750 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7750)
The red bandana from this pack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13102 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13102)
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 26, 2012, 07:08:50 AM
SJS is doing that pose :srs: Also, if you want, I can tell you can avoid having of CSPs of characters looking soulless.
So, how bout this?
(http://i.imgur.com/rMeB9.png)
It look soul-less? (Request arent open. Just doing something he told me to try out)
Quote from: Mariodk on August 26, 2012, 07:51:18 PM
why 1 more marth CSP since we already got alot of them
dr./many from you like any of yours good made CSP is only marth and 1 roy/maybe soon from SJS
why not the char. we dont got so many perfect poses for
only seeing marth CSP from you that look good but the other CSP that is not marth you not making so good
so please make something other then marth
anything else
and i know next CSP pose by you:
marth
next again:
marth
and so on
try to make a other CSP (that look as good as this one and not looking like a CSP 30 secs. work)
maybe make sonic CSP really long time since we got perfect pose for sonic and alot of model imports we got for sonic
or CSP poses for a PSA (not roy cuz that like 95% marth)
Quote from: Mariodk on September 02, 2012, 09:25:09 PM
only seeing marth CSP from you that look good but the other CSP that is not marth you not making so good
so please make something other then marth
anything else
and i know next CSP pose by you:
marth
next again:
marth
and so on
try to make a other CSP (that look as good as this one and not looking like a CSP 30 secs. work)
maybe make sonic CSP really long time since we got perfect pose for sonic and alot of model imports we got for sonic
or CSP poses for a PSA (not roy cuz that like 95% marth)
That marth...... Wasnt for a CSP....
Chaos gave me an idea, and I was asking him did it look better...
My next pose is lucario.... Read afew pages back. .-.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 02, 2012, 09:17:16 PMSo, how bout this? Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It look soul-less? (Request arent open. Just doing something he told me to try out)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Mariodk on September 02, 2012, 09:25:09 PM
only seeing marth CSP from you that look good but the other CSP that is not marth you not making so good
so please make something other then marth
anything else
and i know next CSP pose by you:
marth
next again:
marth
and so on
try to make a other CSP (that look as good as this one and not looking like a CSP 30 secs. work)
maybe make sonic CSP really long time since we got perfect pose for sonic and alot of model imports we got for sonic
or CSP poses for a PSA (not roy cuz that like 95% marth)
No.
All we've done in this thread is [censored] around, take random requests, and debate on which character should be next. We've already been over this same topic now. Slayer said he's doing Lucario. Read the posts bro. Requests are now open for
Pikachu. Ryuu already did Sonic.
mariodk came off sounding like a complete jerk
@AndIQuote, your gonna have to wait for them pikachu... chaos_knight9000 has waited long enough for those cloud portraits...
@dougdude10, how dafuq did i miss GIR??? i thought i finished him :srs: ... sorry about that, i'll get to it once i'm done doing them cloud portraits...
so yeah, i'll be doing cloud for now...
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Portraits/Cloud-Strife-Advent-Children-Ultima-CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Portraits/Cloud-Strife-Advent-Children-Paper-Fusion-CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Portraits/Cloud-Strife-Advent-Children-Fusion-Dirt-CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Portraits/Cloud-Strife-Advent-Children-Fusion-CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Portraits/Cloud-Strife-Advent-Children-FF7-Buster-CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Portraits/AAACloud-Strife-Advent-Children-Tsurugi-2-Fusion-CSP.png)
Oh Ryu these look amazing. Next are KH and VII Cloud, right?
@Ryuunosuke, Fair enough. I can wait :) And those Clouds look great!
I think I'm gonna change lucario's pose.
The aura sphere takes up more of the CSP than I thought it would. @~@
And you cant see much of lucario if I try to show the aura sphere.
And if I try to show more of Lucario, then you would only see the aura sphere's ass.
(http://i.imgur.com/DcYlp.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 03, 2012, 06:40:33 PM
I think I'm gonna change lucario's pose.
The aura sphere takes up more of the CSP than I thought it would. @~@
And you cant see much of lucario if I try to show the aura sphere.
And if I try to show more of Lucario, then you would only see the aura sphere's ass.
(http://i.imgur.com/DcYlp.png)
finnaly not a marth csp by you and its not a 30 sec. work CSp too and it looks awesome
you taking requests now and most importing you not forgeting to make BPs?
Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 03, 2012, 06:40:33 PM
I think I'm gonna change lucario's pose.
The aura sphere takes up more of the CSP than I thought it would. @~@
And you cant see much of lucario if I try to show the aura sphere.
And if I try to show more of Lucario, then you would only see the aura sphere's ass.
(http://i.imgur.com/DcYlp.png)
I can whip up a sexy pose for Lucario if you want :P
@AndIQuote, thanks for understanding brah...
@chaos_knight9000, which ones??? there is like a alot of clouds
more clouds???
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Portraits/Cloud-Strife-FF7-Style-BUSTERSWORD-CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Portraits/Cloud-Strife-FF7-Style-ULTIMAWEAPON-CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Portraits/Cloud-Strife-KH2-CSP.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Cloud%20Portraits/Cloud-Strife-PS1-CSP.png)
does anyone use the moogle version???
ALL of them! 8D Nah I'm kidding. Nice Job.
Dude, seriously, if the guy wants to make Marth CSP's until he's blue in the face, then for heck's sake, let him. O_O There's nothing wrong with it.
Quote from: Boygos on September 03, 2012, 06:54:55 PM
I can whip up a sexy pose for Lucario if you want :P
Sure. :D I'll give your's a go too.
EDIT:
Tried it in a different angle. Came out nice.
(http://i.imgur.com/SPWBE.png)
I still want yours though Boygos.
Haderken!
(http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i265/Kirbyzm2/Haderrrken.png)
Will Mewtwo versions be made as well, just shooting a Shadow Ball?
Csp and bp for this please? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28505 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28505)
Sephiroth (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28546)
Bronzong (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28577)
Thanks.
Sorry everyone.
I've been really busy as of late. Idk where Ryuu is. @~@
If he doesn't come back......
I might have to turn into a pedobear and go look for him. :srs:
[spoiler]………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,
………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,…………………………….._,,,---,,_
……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : ; ; ; |
……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|
..…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-‘,
……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,
……,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,
…..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|..’-,_ ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’’,-~’ ; ; ; ; ; ,’
…,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’~-,,,,,--~~’’’’’’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…..,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-
…| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
…’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’….’, ; ; ; ; _,,-‘’
….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’~~’’¯
…..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;_,,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
………’’~-,,_ ; ; ; ; _,,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
………..| ; ; ;¯¯’’’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘
………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
…………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
…………’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ~-,,___ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘….’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
………..,’ ‘- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’……….’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
……….,’ ; ;’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘…………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’…………………’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
……..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘………………………’’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…………………………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’………………………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’’
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ;,’……………………….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
……..’,_ , ; , ;,’……………………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
………’,,’,¯,’,’’|……………………….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘--,,
………….¯…’’………………………..’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~,,
……………………………………………’’-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~-,,
………………………………………………..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ,,_ ; ;’-,’’-,
…………………………………………………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,__,--.
……………………………………………………’-, ; ; ;,,-~’’’ , ,|, |
………………………………………………………’’~-‘’_ , , ,,’,_/--‘
You would just make him run away some more then. :srs:
I just figured out how SJ makes his borders around the characters in the iconsso perfect! :happy: (No I didn't ask him)
(http://i.imgur.com/FQfeX.png)
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Do tell please. :srs:
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 09, 2012, 02:59:48 PM
Do tell please. :srs:
Tis' a secret until I figure out what I did. ._.
In the mean time, Im gonna continue trying to fix this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Plus I need to Redo the icons.
EDIT:
So far I've gotten these.
[spoiler](http://i.imgur.com/ycVZe.png) (http://i.imgur.com/k7k5J.png) (http://i.imgur.com/CXETi.png) (http://i.imgur.com/cWwuP.png) (http://i.imgur.comk9j6z.png) (http://i.imgur.com/43ayr.png) (http://i.imgur.comtg8dm.png) (http://i.imgur.com/sGClW.png) (http://i.imgur.com/AgIxD.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ibVyq.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Dj3Qk.png) (http://i.imgur.com/6M0Nr.png) (http://i.imgur.com/l7GRa.png) (http://i.imgur.com/mZLKQ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/prrE2.png) (http://i.imgur.com/CwFCE.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qlFhu.png) (http://i.imgur.com/5L3Pb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/FUhiH.png) (http://i.imgur.com/zEisN.png) (http://i.imgur.com/nAgr0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/a9gTk.png) (http://i.imgur.com/hwqhq.png) (http://i.imgur.com/mMHGf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/6lSon.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ukyEp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/nHCaO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/98BTT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/eq5zK.png) (http://i.imgur.com/2ocbf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/65eaE.png) (http://i.imgur.com/pQJf3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/o6ev6.png) (http://i.imgur.com/9upWp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/VLBKE.png) (http://i.imgur.com/3vgPI.png) (http://i.imgur.com/JTYN4.png) (http://i.imgur.com/tcZUs.png) (http://i.imgur.com/EteYy.png) (http://i.imgur.com/lNpoJ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/viVUW.png) (http://i.imgur.com/aFUia.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Op0ik.png) (http://i.imgur.com/cF1JT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/T7iwX.png) (http://i.imgur.com/3FR28.png) (http://i.imgur.com/YHaDb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/gjjzO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/pHgPa.png) (http://i.imgur.com/DRsEf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/n537K.png) (http://i.imgur.com/PqKgv.png) (http://i.imgur.com/dldwo.png)
Credit to Dr., SJ, nanobuds, and Ryuu, for the use of their portraits.
Especially Dr. His portraits look alot better than SJ's do with these Icons. :o
Believe it or not.
Hey looks its that Dante pose I requested. :happy:
Subscribing <_< >_> I'm still just gonna bother you though msn and pms ol buddy lol
Quote from: Pervy on September 10, 2012, 03:18:29 AM
Subscribing <_< >_> I'm still just gonna bother you though msn and pms ol buddy lol
Lol, ok. :P
and it's done. :X
Brawl Hacks:Pillar Tile CSS Updated! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucX3vOuEIxY#ws)
i want that sss = o
Were you able to find out how you did the white outline? I gotta know because I need to redo some of my CSS icons. :srs:
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 11, 2012, 08:10:32 PM
Were you able to find out how you did the white outline? I gotta know because I need to redo some of my CSS icons. :srs:
Gimp or photoshop?
Gimp ._.
Here's what I sent to Ryuunosuke a few weeks back, asking how to do it in Gimp.
Quote from: 하세요 on August 27, 2012, 02:21:15 AM
It's just as fine, just a tad bit more effort.
Basically, after you've made your CSP ideal for the icon (all transparent and whatnot), you're going to select it. You can do it the lazy way by Magic Wanding all the outsides and just Inversing it so all the outer layer is selected. Then, you're going to Edit -> Stroke Selection. Make sure your color is white before doing it, then make the layer somewhere between 0.3 and 0.5, whichever you think looks best. This'll create a white line around it.
If you want it to glow, I can't say for sure if Gimp can do it or not. I use Photoshop for any CSPs / Icons, and Gimp for SSP stuff.
Still accepting Pikachu? because I got another one. :srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28878&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28878&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
Hey, is there any way I could get CSP's of these three Marths that are posed like Ryuunosuke's on the first page? Thanks
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28061 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28061)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25302 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25302)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27767 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27767)
Shazzam!!!
(http://i.imgur.com/jjLGR.png) (http://i.imgur.com/0bDJp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ovjPY.png) (http://i.imgur.com/M2pV1.png) (http://i.imgur.com/yZBgP.png) (http://i.imgur.com/hOWWj.png)
sorry about them pikachu portraits... i need to get my pikachu pose back from a friend's sd card ;_; ...
I actually had a few Marth requests awhile back, but couldn't find the page for it.
Thany's Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27921 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27921) (regular color, backsheath)
Awakening Style Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28021 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28021) (backsheath)
Dark Sora (Void Gear): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27383 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27383)
Aeon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2242 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2242)
Awakening Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27022 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27022) (all recolors, no mask, 3DS sword)
oh, sorry about that bro, i'll get to it quickly... estimated time: less than 20 min...
It's cool. Oh and got another one.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28357 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28357)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on September 27, 2012, 09:54:12 PM
estimated time: less than 20 min...
(http://images.wikia.com/spongebob/images/4/4b/Onehourlater.jpg)
XD
(http://i.imgur.com/vqezx.png) (http://i.imgur.com/HT8OZ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/xH6No.png) (http://i.imgur.com/J8p9U.png) (http://i.imgur.com/3HL8i.png)
i'm doing the marth "RECOLORS" as you read this post... :>.>palm:
:P slayer... lol...
(http://i.imgur.com/xH6No.png)
Beautiful ;-;
I see you moved to imgur. C: How ya liking it?
Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 27, 2012, 11:07:44 PM(http://i.imgur.com/xH6No.png) Beautiful ;-; I see you moved to imgur. C: How ya liking it?
You must really like my texture, huh? xD
(http://i.imgur.com/dUnwi.png) (http://i.imgur.com/opzak.png) (http://i.imgur.com/fCXBB.png) (http://i.imgur.com/rdYDo.png) (http://i.imgur.com/E53yl.png) (http://i.imgur.com/GCvw7.png)
done.. took long tho :P ...
lol, just noticed that post when chaosknight qouted it...
its better than photobucket, but i kinda like how the layouts are in photobucket, but at least imgur doesn't give me any problems so yeah, i like it using imgur alot now...
Nice ;-; Wait a sec....where dem BPs? :>.>:
(http://i.imgur.com/gBzkN.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ppGtk.png) (http://i.imgur.com/dbq0F.png) (http://i.imgur.com/0R6q3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/daHqa.png) (http://i.imgur.com/lsar0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/xvFGF.png) (http://i.imgur.com/navaU.png) (http://i.imgur.com/5KaAi.png) (http://i.imgur.com/gWtwx.png) (http://i.imgur.com/LZjGS.png)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on September 27, 2012, 09:31:33 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/jjLGR.png) (http://i.imgur.com/0bDJp.png)
I'm pretty sure I've seen this hack somewhere...
Quote from: Red93 on September 30, 2012, 10:29:50 PM
I'm pretty sure I've seen this hack somewhere...
Orly? XD
Sephiroth (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28546)
Bronzong (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28577)
Thanks.
Quote from: Colter on October 02, 2012, 02:46:27 AM
Sephiroth (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28546)
Bronzong (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28577)
Thanks.
(http://i.imgur.com/Ahakq.png) (http://i.imgur.com/wwUZJ.png)
EDIT: Looks like I messed up Sephy.
I'll redo him in a sec.
EDITEDIT:
Got it ;D
(http://i.imgur.com/cvLYL.png)
Wow the new Sephy looks so low-res. ._.
I don't see how. But I guess I can touch it up if he wants me to. :-\
(http://i.imgur.com/tNT49.png) (http://i.imgur.com/lqmuf.png)
can't blame slayer, seph portraits are hard to do... i hate doing them...
Yeaah, use Rynko's.
I can't figure out what to do with Seph. @~@
(http://i.imgur.com/0mUU3.png)
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zINfRnurR-M#ws)
Quote from: Red93 on October 03, 2012, 02:20:25 PM
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zINfRnurR-M#ws)
How so?
lol
It's no matter. I'll use Ryun's just because you told me to.
Thanks though.
If you've still got that Sephiroth pose and are feeling up to it, would you do these recolors, Ryun? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28575 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28575)
(http://i.imgur.com/ZmHzf.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yeah, i got some textures for ya. :srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28935 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28935)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28936 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28936)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9815 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9815)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4108 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4108)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15505 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15505)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20813 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20813)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19125 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19125)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1541 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1541)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21854 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21854)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21789 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21789)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21035 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21035)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1533 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1533)
Wow, Samus sure is one of the best characters to have amazing textures.
Yeah, I do have some imports I want, but I'll wait until you feel like doing them.
*needs imports in that sexy pose so badly*
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 10, 2012, 01:25:28 AM
Yeah, i got some textures for ya. :srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28935 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28935)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28936 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28936)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9815 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9815)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4108 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4108)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15505 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15505)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20813 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20813)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19125 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19125)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1541 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1541)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21854 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21854)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21789 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21789)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21035 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21035)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1533 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1533)
Wow, Samus sure is one of the best characters to have amazing textures.
Yeah, I do have some imports I want, but I'll wait until you feel like doing them.
*needs imports in that sexy pose so badly*
Been working on my first background swap. .-.
Thats why I havent been on top of the CSP's. Plus I'm still trying to finish up the last version of the Prince Roy PSA.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Jeezus, chaos, do you really use all those textures. @~@
It's looking nice so far.
Hi Ryuu or Slayer , could one of you please make a "darkblue" CSS-Icon using this Marth CSP?
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Portraits/AAAMarthDefaultCSP.png)
There isn't one in the OP :P
Quote from: Abbi on October 16, 2012, 12:09:20 AMHi Ryuu or Slayer , could one of you please make a "darkblue" CSS-Icon using this Marth CSP? (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Marth%20Portraits/AAAMarthDefaultCSP.png) There isn't one in the OP :P
Made this quick. Hope you like it. :D
(http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9198/marthicon.png)
Odd....
It never posted my post. :-\ Eh, oh well. But here's the icon I did.
Use mine or Chaos's. Doesn't matter. :P
(http://i.imgur.com/12JsG.png)
Thanks guys ^^
I'd like to request a CSP for Bonkers: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29299 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29299)
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/IkeCSP.png)
might need to re-edit it... what do you guys think?....
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on October 20, 2012, 06:34:04 PM(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/IkeCSP.png) might need to re-edit it... what do you guys think?....
Hmm....I think the bandana would be better if it was on the opposite side in my opinion.
I think it's to close to the CSP box.
well his pose is based on this...
http://hypersquall.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/fireemblempathofradiance_01_1280.jpg (http://hypersquall.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/fireemblempathofradiance_01_1280.jpg)
Then you move his cape up.
i would but his cape is hard to pose... i tried but the result didn't satisfied me...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on October 20, 2012, 08:54:47 PMi would but his cape is hard to pose... i tried but the result didn't satisfied me...
Well if you can't do it, then I'm fine on how it is now.
Hm.
Send me the pose. I wanna try afew things. ;)
EDIT:
Brawlbox just isn't very cape friendly at the moment. :I
(http://i.imgur.com/tGDis.png)
did you change the pose a little?... cuz it looks a lil better especially since his left arm is not cut off like the way i did it...
Well, in the image you based the pose off of, the left arm was kinda directly behind the sword hilt. The pose had his arm alittle more under it rather than behind it. All I did was move it up a teeny tiny bit. Then angled the cape out and up more. And made it not so close to te CSP box. ;)
EDIT:
Yeah, yours would've showed the arm. You just needed to shrink it down alittle more.
It wasn't showing the blade either. .-.
slayer, can you send me back that pose you edited... i can't seem to make mine look like yours... >_<...
I have some requests if you guys dont mind :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29358&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29358&Moderated=All&facebook=true) - Sackboy
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29350&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29350&Moderated=All&facebook=true) - Heihachi
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29338&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29338&Moderated=All&facebook=true) - Dante
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29361&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29361&Moderated=All&facebook=true) - Toro (Kuro)
I don't care in what pose they are , the only thing that I would not like would be something like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The CSP seems way to bright in my opinion.
The one that Slayer posted has perfect "Brightness" in my opinion.
Thanks :)
CP and BP For this?
Heavy Weapons Guy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28505)
Crono with recolors:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28200 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28200)
how can i save this pose? http://s1144.beta.photobucket.com/user/Armando_Rockbell/media/amyrose.png.html (http://s1144.beta.photobucket.com/user/Armando_Rockbell/media/amyrose.png.html)
I'm new with brawlbox :oshi:
[censored].
Quote from: Colter on October 25, 2012, 09:44:37 AM
Long list, but no rush and just wanted to let it sit here while I'm gone:
Koopa (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28942)
Freddy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29166)
Jason (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29167)
Skeleton (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29123)
Dixie (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28747)
Kratos (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29352)
Sweet Tooth (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29360)
Boobies (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29343)
Gengar (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29298)
Quote from: AndIQuote on October 25, 2012, 06:55:11 PM
Crono with recolors:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28200 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28200)
not to be rude or anything
but i have seen you two alot and the only posts you had is CSP requests
why not soon self starting to make CSP? since you two has this many requests
Quote from: Mariodk on November 03, 2012, 11:38:39 PM
not to be rude or anything
but i have seen you two alot and the only posts you had is CSP requests
why not soon self starting to make CSP? since you two has this many requests
Nah, it's totally cool man. We all love making CSPs, it's just a matter of if I have time. I've got a couple things to do yet, but I will get to them when exams are over on Wednesday. (if slayer or ryuu doesn't do em' first that is.)
I love making CSPs, but a thank-you post is required for returning customers xD
P.S. I just saw you released a Harry Potter hack so brb gonna get that stuff
Sorry to point this out, but the Marth CSP in the latest Pillar Tile CSS is the wrong color.
Marth has a dark blue cape, whereas the one in the current CSS has an aqua blue cape. I think you may have used the wrong character portrait.
Marth's default color is Dark Blue.
His team blue color is aqua. Both of them are there.
You don't understand. The character select portrait is of the aqua blue. You know where you place the player select medallion? He's aqua blue there. :\
Oh, that, yes. I know. I did that on purpose so he'd stand out more.
Ah, okay. Well, you also succeeded in bugging me fiercely about it. I tried to fix it myself, but had no idea how you did yours... I wanted to replicate it exactly how yours turned out. :P
I have some major issues when it comes to consistency. I like everything to be 1) symmetrical, 2) uniform, or 3) use official colors and shading for anime or game characters. I'm not OCD, but more of a perfectionist. :P
If it isn't too much trouble, could you create a portrait with default marth? Or explain or link me to something that will allow me to do it myself? Much appreciated. :)
Quote from: Mariodk on November 03, 2012, 11:38:39 PM
not to be rude or anything
but i have seen you two alot and the only posts you had is CSP requests
why not soon self starting to make CSP? since you two has this many requests
Too busy to do anything. I haven't even changed any characters in months. I come on when I can to ask my favorite CSPers for some new characters.
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 06, 2012, 03:36:04 AM
Ah, okay. Well, you also succeeded in bugging me fiercely about it. I tried to fix it myself, but had no idea how you did yours... I wanted to replicate it exactly how yours turned out. :P
I have some major issues when it comes to consistency. I like everything to be 1) symmetrical, 2) uniform, or 3) use official colors and shading for anime or game characters. I'm not OCD, but more of a perfectionist. :P
If it isn't too much trouble, could you create a portrait with default marth? Or explain or link me to something that will allow me to do it myself? Much appreciated. :)
Ok.
This is what it looks like.
(http://i.imgur.com/mSx52.png)
And this is the one you need to add to the CSS.
(http://i.imgur.com/076g4.png)
If you need more, let me know. I enjoy those Icons. :D
If you want me to change one, let me know.
These are all the ones I have done.
(http://i.imgur.com/k9j6Z.png) (http://i.imgur.com/a9gTk.png) (http://i.imgur.com/mMHGf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/hwqhq.png) (http://i.imgur.com/CwFCE.png) (http://i.imgur.com/nAgr0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/sGClW.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Tg8dM.png) (http://i.imgur.com/CXETi.png) (http://i.imgur.com/mZLKQ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ycVZe.png) (http://i.imgur.com/AgIxD.png) (http://i.imgur.com/zEisN.png) (http://i.imgur.com/43ayr.png) (http://i.imgur.com/l7GRa.png) (http://i.imgur.com/prrE2.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ibVyq.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Dj3Qk.png) (http://i.imgur.com/6M0Nr.png) (http://i.imgur.com/L1NzV.png) (http://i.imgur.com/k7k5J.png) (http://i.imgur.com/cWwuP.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qlFhu.png) (http://i.imgur.com/FUhiH.png) (http://i.imgur.com/5L3Pb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/DRsEf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/n537K.png) (http://i.imgur.com/pHgPa.png) (http://i.imgur.com/gjjzO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/YHaDb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/3FR28.png) (http://i.imgur.com/T7iwX.png) (http://i.imgur.com/cF1JT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Op0ik.png) (http://i.imgur.com/aFUia.png) (http://i.imgur.com/viVUW.png) (http://i.imgur.com/lNpoJ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/EteYy.png) (http://i.imgur.com/tcZUs.png) (http://i.imgur.com/JTYN4.png) (http://i.imgur.com/3vgPI.png) (http://i.imgur.com/VLBKE.png) (http://i.imgur.com/9upWp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/o6ev6.png) (http://i.imgur.com/pQJf3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/65eaE.png) (http://i.imgur.com/2ocbf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/eq5zK.png) (http://i.imgur.com/98BTT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/nHCaO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ukyEp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/6lSon.png)
Thanks Slayermarth. :D
I may have some more requests later, but I have to figure out why I couldn't get this working with Brawl Minus with Thany's new Roy.
For some reason, I kept freezing at the Stage Selection Screen. I'll try a clean install soon.
holey crud :patrick:
u know i will be using those..... *muders to self* so epic
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 06, 2012, 02:33:13 PM
Ok.
This is what it looks like.
(http://i.imgur.com/mSx52.png)
And this is the one you need to add to the CSS.
(http://i.imgur.com/076g4.png)
If you need more, let me know. I enjoy those Icons. :D
If you want me to change one, let me know.
These are all the ones I have done.
(http://i.imgur.com/k9j6Z.png) (http://i.imgur.com/a9gTk.png) (http://i.imgur.com/mMHGf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/hwqhq.png) (http://i.imgur.com/CwFCE.png) (http://i.imgur.com/nAgr0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/sGClW.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Tg8dM.png) (http://i.imgur.com/CXETi.png) (http://i.imgur.com/mZLKQ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ycVZe.png) (http://i.imgur.com/AgIxD.png) (http://i.imgur.com/zEisN.png) (http://i.imgur.com/43ayr.png) (http://i.imgur.com/l7GRa.png) (http://i.imgur.com/prrE2.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ibVyq.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Dj3Qk.png) (http://i.imgur.com/6M0Nr.png) (http://i.imgur.com/L1NzV.png) (http://i.imgur.com/k7k5J.png) (http://i.imgur.com/cWwuP.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qlFhu.png) (http://i.imgur.com/FUhiH.png) (http://i.imgur.com/5L3Pb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/DRsEf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/n537K.png) (http://i.imgur.com/pHgPa.png) (http://i.imgur.com/gjjzO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/YHaDb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/3FR28.png) (http://i.imgur.com/T7iwX.png) (http://i.imgur.com/cF1JT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Op0ik.png) (http://i.imgur.com/aFUia.png) (http://i.imgur.com/viVUW.png) (http://i.imgur.com/lNpoJ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/EteYy.png) (http://i.imgur.com/tcZUs.png) (http://i.imgur.com/JTYN4.png) (http://i.imgur.com/3vgPI.png) (http://i.imgur.com/VLBKE.png) (http://i.imgur.com/9upWp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/o6ev6.png) (http://i.imgur.com/pQJf3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/65eaE.png) (http://i.imgur.com/2ocbf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/eq5zK.png) (http://i.imgur.com/98BTT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/nHCaO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ukyEp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/6lSon.png)
change the ice flower with fire flower on SMBZ mario´s CSS icon XD
other then that its epic
(http://i.imgur.com/9dvNW.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/mW8VR.png)
what do you guys think? might do recolors if this gets approved by you guys...
Hmmm....I prefer this pose to be honest.
(http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111008100950/maditsmadfunny/images/2/2c/Megaman.jpg)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 06, 2012, 03:00:30 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/9dvNW.png)
:happy:
Dat kid buu and goku. :af2:
Awesome work. ;D
Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 07, 2012, 05:36:22 AM
Hmmm....I prefer this pose to be honest.
(http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111008100950/maditsmadfunny/images/2/2c/Megaman.jpg)
Indeed.
i like both, but i like Ryuunosuke's better
Quote from: -Hero Of Time- on November 07, 2012, 06:31:05 PM
i like both, but i like Ryuunosuke's better
I agree! Excellent job, Ryuunosuke.
You think you can make CSS portraits for these characters?
Gohan PSA 1.2 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28187)
Teen Gohan over Toon Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27589)
Goku Official (face fix) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28743) and the official Kid Goku (dragon ball revenge of piccolo) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27821)
Goku moveset 1.5(over pit) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24490) but as normal Goku instead of SSJ Goku
Kid Goku (Luigi) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3427)
Goten & Trunks Over Ice Climbers (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28456)
Goten over Fox PSA (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29180)
Trunks over Falco PSA (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29179)
Project Vegeta PSA (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27662)
I know it's a lot, so I'll leave it up to you whether you do all of them or not. I'm just in a DBZ mood now. XD
Could one of you two help me out with something? I'm trying to get Sephiroth (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28546) in this in this pose (http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/sephiroth-crisiscore.jpg) but I'm having some trouble due to the fact I can see right through his face and see his teeth. I don't have any other idea how to get rid of that transparency. I made a recolor pack and I always include CSPs and etc (well if it's a PSA purposes)
Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 08, 2012, 04:38:32 PM
Could one of you two help me out with something? I'm trying to get Sephiroth (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28546) in this in this pose (http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/sephiroth-crisiscore.jpg) but I'm having some trouble due to the fact I can see right through his face and see his teeth. I don't have any other idea how to get rid of that transparency. I made a recolor pack and I always include CSPs and etc (well if it's a PSA purposes)
You have a polygon on somewhere. Try to turn some off and see if that works.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 08, 2012, 11:10:40 PMYou have a polygon on somewhere. Try to turn some off and see if that works.
The teeth polygon is part of his entire body...
Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 08, 2012, 11:13:05 PM
The teeth polygon is part of his entire body...
:o Then I have no clue. .-.
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 08, 2012, 03:40:16 AM
You think you can make CSS portraits for these characters?
Gohan PSA 1.2 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28187)
Teen Gohan over Toon Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27589)
Goku Official (face fix) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28743) and the official Kid Goku (dragon ball revenge of piccolo) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27821)
Goku moveset 1.5(over pit) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24490) but as normal Goku instead of SSJ Goku
Kid Goku (Luigi) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3427)
Goten & Trunks Over Ice Climbers (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28456)
Goten over Fox PSA (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29180)
Trunks over Falco PSA (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29179)
Project Vegeta PSA (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27662)
I know it's a lot, so I'll leave it up to you whether you do all of them or not. I'm just in a DBZ mood now. XD
Here you go.
(http://i.imgur.com/JIc6W.png) (http://i.imgur.com/cX9AH.png) (http://i.imgur.com/KvCOz.png) (http://i.imgur.com/bU650.png) (http://i.imgur.com/JX4iO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/h3DZb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/h7x7x.png)
Be sure you put these into brawlbox. Not those^
(http://i.imgur.com/oTi00.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Frdfb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/XwQj9.png) (http://i.imgur.com/FL8JC.png) (http://i.imgur.com/aUVYZ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/9Dlo7.png) (http://i.imgur.com/eKSgD.png)
Adding them to the OP.
@Everyone else
Im getting to the CSPs. I've just been in an Icon mood today. Sooo, yeah...
*vanishes*
Thanks a lot Slayermarth! :D
Oh, and I've read enough for this CSS to know what the dimensions of the icons need to be.
Only problem I really had was how to do the outlines. :P
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 11, 2012, 03:12:15 PM:o Then I have no clue. .-.
It's alright. I already figured something out.
Ok then. ;D
Oh, and added someone to the OP.
(http://i.imgur.com/fzuz3.png)
Hey, uh... I combined your Pillar CSS with Classic Stage Expansion 5.1 and replaced the CSPs with that of SJS's CSPs... and now, whenever I select Zero Suit Samus, my game crashes! D:
EDIT: Actually, it happens with Samus and Zero Suit Samus, I found.
Argh! I can't figure out what's wrong. I looked at my codes, the size of my common5 pac, the dimensions of the CSS icons... they are all looking correct. I don't know what I could have done wrong. I rebuilt it over and over again, and I still crash whenever I choose one of those two characters.
Naise stuff
Alright, I think I'll try these different hacks out individually.
I'm not entirely sure that it was your CSS, since it hasn't really changed before I had this problem.
The only new things introduced is the Classic Expansion Pack 5.1 and the updated SJS CSP pack.
I'll let you know what I find. Don't worry about fixing anything until you know for sure something's wrong.
EDIT: Okay, you can relax. It's definitely due to Brawl Minus for some odd reason. I don't know what I could do to fix it, however. :\
EDIT 2: Just wanted to apologize for bringing this issue up in this topic, since this isn't relevant in any way to it.
More icons.
(http://i.imgur.com/VLCTL.png) (http://i.imgur.com/h3RU4.png) (http://i.imgur.com/7l7hU.png) (http://i.imgur.com/c5x1s.png)
Normal Gotenks for those who like Default icons, and SSJ3 because I like the most epic texture for a character to be the icon. Anyone need any?
wow nice icons so epic
btw, can i request some link csp's? if not its ok
Quote from: -Skull Kid- on November 21, 2012, 02:13:01 AM
wow nice icons so epic
btw, can i request some link csp's? if not its ok
Do they have to be perfect? Or any pose.
if perfect then cool, if not then thats ok to
so basicly which ever you wanna do/feel like doing XD
Okay then.
Post your request.
any cnace you want to do all the interface for ridley? we still need csps bps names and the recolored stock icon if you want to do it xD
(http://i.imgur.com/TdnEm.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Qc95h.png) (http://i.imgur.com/dcPYV.png) (http://i.imgur.com/U7WpM.png) (http://i.imgur.com/b3l1a.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QMhvO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/4seea.png) (http://i.imgur.com/RW2lh.png) (http://i.imgur.com/F23kQ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/scE8M.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Jxvi3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qaWII.png) (http://i.imgur.com/98rYE.png) (http://i.imgur.com/J3Dz4.png)
I didn't know how to make the Stock Icon for the last Ridley. .-.
So I couldn't do it. And you had already made CSP's for him. :I
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 21, 2012, 02:14:26 PM(http://i.imgur.com/TdnEm.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Qc95h.png) (http://i.imgur.com/dcPYV.png) (http://i.imgur.com/U7WpM.png) (http://i.imgur.com/b3l1a.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QMhvO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/4seea.png) (http://i.imgur.com/RW2lh.png) (http://i.imgur.com/F23kQ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/scE8M.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Jxvi3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qaWII.png) (http://i.imgur.com/98rYE.png) (http://i.imgur.com/J3Dz4.png) I didn't know how to make the Stock Icon for the last Ridley. .-. So I couldn't do it. And you had already made CSP's for him. :I
i was asking for noone stawaffle ridley xD my download has snoopy ridleys which needs csp for normal and 3 other colors if you didnt notice theres 4 diferent ridleys that arent starwaffles on my download check it out
so any chance of doing the css out of snoopy ridley and normal background? same for bps wich i have noone right now.
thanks in advance
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28551 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28551)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28413 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28413)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28215 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28215)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26188 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26188) (<- jsut zora armor pleaz)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4104 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4104)
thats all :D
Umm, where is the Vegito CSP?
Quote from: pokemongeof on November 22, 2012, 02:46:50 AM
Umm, where is the Vegito CSP?
Get Out!! ( i dont have a get out pic atm. )
you never requested one in this topic so how do you expect get one??
Sorry for spam Slayer and Ryuu
Quote from: pokemongeof on November 22, 2012, 02:46:50 AM
Umm, where is the Vegito CSP?
Quote from: Anivernage on November 22, 2012, 03:35:13 AM
(http://static.tumblr.com/qzy1egf/vSBm070tg/frog-getout.gif)
you never requested one in this topic so how do you expect get one??
Sorry for spam Slayer and Ryuu
Fixed. ;)
Oh, sorry, Just on the dead thread it said
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 27, 2012, 09:49:01 PM
i love those vegito/super vegito csps. :srs:
makes me want to revamp him
So, since there isn't one, can you make a Vegito CSP?
????
I don't follow that logic...
Quote from: pokemongeof on November 22, 2012, 03:56:20 AM
Oh, sorry, Just on the dead thread it said
So, since there isn't one, can you make a Vegito CSP?
Just...
(http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/286/a/9/get_out_frog_by_nosense616-d4cqui8.png)
Ok, i will start over. I want to request a Vegito CSP
Coming up to christmas, so I thought I'd wrap up your CSP's into a nice little gift wrapped box for you. :af2:
[spoiler](http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120213023345/knowyourmeme/images/8/8d/Winter.mute_03.gif)
[spoiler]King of the get out frog .gifs. :srs:
[spoiler]
Quote from: Dr. on November 22, 2012, 04:08:24 AM
????
I don't follow that logic...
DR!
OMFG, YOU'RE FRIGGIN ALIVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 22, 2012, 05:10:48 AM
Coming up to christmas, so I thought I'd wrap up your CSP's into a nice little gift wrapped box for you. :af2:
[spoiler](http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120213023345/knowyourmeme/images/8/8d/Winter.mute_03.gif)
[spoiler]King of the get out frog .gifs. :srs:
[spoiler]DR!
OMFG, YOU'RE FRIGGIN ALIVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
lol! This made my day
So... I know someone will request this, just getting it over with.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
you didnt awnser to my post abode slayermarth :S
Could I have a link to it?
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 23, 2012, 01:56:09 AM
Could I have a link to it?
there are 4 ridleys that arent starwaffles on the captain folder
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29746 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29746)
(http://i.imgur.com/R48NP.png)
?
EDIT: Almost at 100 pages. (http://i.imgur.com/qNpkj.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 23, 2012, 02:05:42 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/R48NP.png)
?
EDIT: Almost at 100 pages. (http://i.imgur.com/qNpkj.png)
They are alts for people who likes Star vertex... use the ones that dont say star...>_>
Also lol almost congrats :af:
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 23, 2012, 02:05:42 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/R48NP.png)
?
EDIT: Almost at 100 pages. (http://i.imgur.com/qNpkj.png)
no those are stars, it says stars for a reason xD
The are 00 01 04 05 this are the ones that need csp and bps
sorry for being a troll
Oink~
(http://i.imgur.com/I5svu.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ndJMZ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ARtSC.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Iqp45.png)
and
(http://i.imgur.com/hucSM.png)
Enjoy the psa. (http://i.imgur.com/u3GQN.png)
Heh, you know, I half-expected a Vegetto CSP just to mess with pokemongeof's head. :srs:
(http://i.imgur.com/pRK0N.png)
Yes - No - Maybe so?
@Carnage
Im still confused as to what you want me to do. @~@ (Sorry for the huge delay. I've been working my butt of, and study my butt off. I'll most definitely get to it soon. I have checkpoints and finals in the next 2 weeks though... )
That icons............eh....I'm not too sure on that. Are you aiming to make the CSS look like glass?
Btw, do you still remember those Samus requests I made when you made that sexy pose for Red?
I thought it looked pretty nice. But, eh, guess not.
and
I do. But, I recently got a new computer, and I lost some of my poses and crap. (http://i.imgur.com/2enuS.png)
Damn trojans... (http://i.imgur.com/mQ7gP.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 07, 2012, 02:12:27 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/pRK0N.png)
Yes - No - Maybe so?
@Carnage
Im still confused as to what you want me to do. @~@ (Sorry for the huge delay. I've been working my butt of, and study my butt off. I'll most definitely get to it soon. I have checkpoints and finals in the next 2 weeks though... )
css icon with normal brawl background(using the 00 model), and csp and bp for ridleys colors numbered 00,01, 04,05
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 07, 2012, 02:28:02 AM I do. But, I recently got a new computer, and I lost some of my poses and crap. (http://i.imgur.com/2enuS.png) Damn trojans... (http://i.imgur.com/mQ7gP.png)
I loved that pose. :oshi:
So did I. :(
And lately, I've been rather lazy in the CSP Warehouse...
Thats why you see all these icons.
(http://i.imgur.com/pRK0N.png)
i think if you put the shine part on the purple background instead of the whole picture i would look nicer....jsut saiyan im kinda late for that but i think it would look nice if you did it....anyway
sorry you lost your poses, they were really good, and i mean reallly good..
Gonna let these marinate while I figure out how to play Twisted Metal on my Wii. Wish me luck. :S
Koopa (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28942)
Freddy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29166)
Jason (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29167)
Dixie (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28747)
Kratos (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29352)
Sweet Tooth (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29360)
Boobies (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29343)
Thor (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30112)
Venom (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29935)
Wait for iiiiiiittttt.
[spoiler]Nanobuds shows up :P
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 16, 2012, 02:42:48 AMWait for iiiiiiittttt. [spoiler]Nanobuds shows up :P
Ezio in Ike intro pose? :>.>:
I approve. :srs:
u mean....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Oh me gerrrdd thats sexy
:p
Do you mind doin all the recolors in that pose?
and this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30155 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30155)
(http://i.imgur.com/JjeNg.png) (http://i.imgur.com/PWUx8.png) (http://i.imgur.com/wQO1E.png) (http://i.imgur.com/l9CuF.png) (http://i.imgur.com/YZTH4.png) (http://i.imgur.com/tk70V.png) (http://i.imgur.com/9eFAy.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Qr6q5.png) (http://i.imgur.com/tZJma.png) (http://i.imgur.com/alCvE.png) (http://i.imgur.com/vAL7m.png) (http://i.imgur.com/XeBfa.png) (http://i.imgur.com/nVByM.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Xmhtv.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ll0Jz.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Aw3fJ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/wPUgl.png) (http://i.imgur.com/yjc4J.png) (http://i.imgur.com/bi42m.png) (http://i.imgur.com/sQejT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/MV2x2.png) (http://i.imgur.com/S5wC3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qyjgh.png) (http://i.imgur.com/vYPPb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/HH2Sh.png) (http://i.imgur.com/krWZA.png) (http://i.imgur.com/tzLyq.png) (http://i.imgur.com/TdQDJ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/YY6aQ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/uwO8Z.png)(http://i.imgur.com/TZNYs.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qGYuR.png) (http://i.imgur.com/0CweD.png) (http://i.imgur.com/JyEj8.png) (http://i.imgur.com/rVV7S.png) (http://i.imgur.com/uUvwk.png) (http://i.imgur.com/cvLbn.png) (http://i.imgur.com/B11eY.png) (http://i.imgur.com/F2jt1.png) (http://i.imgur.com/nFrHR.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Xf7FU.png) (http://i.imgur.com/b8YcL.png) (http://i.imgur.com/E8uFw.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Mep3q.png) (http://i.imgur.com/37ife.png) (http://i.imgur.com/tujm4.png) (http://i.imgur.com/VpFtr.png) (http://i.imgur.com/R3sAL.png) (http://i.imgur.com/mGeaI.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Mi7g8.png)
so sexy
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 18, 2012, 01:52:45 AM
Meanwhile in SJS's thread...
Now watch, he's gonna show up soon. (http://i.imgur.com/KR1n0.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/KL1PL.png)
My attempt to make an intro pose for zssamus...
How'd you get the gun to show up?!
I just edit Samus to look like she is holding the gun... it was hard doing that... I wonder how SJS manage to do that for every ZsSamus CSPs...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on December 18, 2012, 08:36:35 PM
I just edit Samus to look like she is holding the gun... it was hard doing that... I wonder how SJS manage to do that for every ZsSamus CSPs...
you can add models to the previewer in the newer bb atleast
so you can add wich model you want at the same time including the gun
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on December 18, 2012, 05:17:55 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/KL1PL.png)
My attempt to make an intro pose for zssamus...
Dat pose. :srs: It's so sexy. I have some requests for that if you don't mind. But can you make a version where it doesn't look like sunset?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 18, 2012, 07:43:17 PM
How'd you get the gun to show up?!
It's a seperate model in ZSS's files......he just edited it in. lol
Quote from: Carnage on December 18, 2012, 08:37:43 PM
you can add models to the previewer in the newer bb atleast
so you can add wich model you want at the same time including the gun
i just tried it and it worked!! thanks for the info, i was shocked to see 2 models in the same preview...
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 18, 2012, 08:43:25 PM
Dat pose. :srs: It's so sexy. I have some requests for that if you don't mind. But can you make a version where it doesn't look like sunset?
i'll do them once i get the hang of doing the gun right...
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on December 18, 2012, 09:52:18 PM
i just tried it and it worked!! thanks for the info, i was shocked to see 2 models in the same preview...
i'll do them once i get the hang of doing the gun right...
kagemaru putted all the chars i have on my sig on the same preview xD so he could make the sig
dafuq? all those models in the same preview? sheeezzz so i can have alot more than just 2?... knowing this just gives me alot more options that i can do on my CSPs!!
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on December 18, 2012, 09:52:18 PM
i'll do them once i get the hang of doing the gun right...
Crop the gun so it's how you want it to be in the CSP.
But KEEP it as a layer.
Once it's all good and made correctly, scale it to image size. (128x160)
Make sure it doesn't move.
The cut out ZSS form the picture. Keeping the gun.
Save the gun as a layer.
Then boom. Just make the CSPs and drag and drop the gun layer over on top of them.
EDIT:
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on December 18, 2012, 10:06:18 PM
dafuq? all those models in the same preview? sheeezzz so i can have alot more than just 2?... knowing this just gives me alot more options that i can do on my CSPs!!
What?!
Wait so how do you move the models around in BB?
LOOK!! I WAS ABLE TO DO IT RIGHT!!!! This was straight from brawlbox!!! 2 models in ONE preview!!! I know that this is nothing to you guys but to me, its AWESOME :happy:
@Chaos_Knight, the same way as always... you just gotta select the other model and move it around
(http://i.imgur.com/fmyUc.png)
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on December 18, 2012, 10:40:44 PM@Chaos_Knight, the same way as always... you just gotta select the other model and move it around
Not sure what you mean by that due to the fact I've never used 2 models in BB before.
Love the pose! Here are my requests:
Lara Croft: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29343 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29343)
Amy Pond: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27753 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27753)
Green Lantern: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22426 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22426)
Solid Suit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16242 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16242)
Super Metroid: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12525 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12525)
Fusion Suit (just the normal-length hair version): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2817 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2817)
Melee: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23421 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23421)
Justin Bailey: stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Samus_ZSS/RetroSamus.rar
That's a pretty nice Samus pose you got there.
And awesome work on all those Ike's. I was confused when I started getting PM's about CSPs then found out it was you guys. Nice stuff
Anyone know if it's possible to manually move the eyes in Brawlbox?
@Shun_One, lol thanks man...
yeah what slayer said, i still haven't figure out how to move the eyes...
also...
(http://i.imgur.com/PnzuL.png) (http://i.imgur.com/iU9JS.png) (http://i.imgur.com/kdktc.png) (http://i.imgur.com/AIptm.png) (http://i.imgur.com/mGnYU.png) (http://i.imgur.com/W1jxR.png)
and alt...
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/ZsSamus%20Perfect%20Portraits/00ZsSamusDefaultCSP_zps95b3ba83.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/ZsSamus%20Perfect%20Portraits/01ZsSamusRedCSP_zps3796c9bc.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/ZsSamus%20Perfect%20Portraits/02ZsSamusGreenCSP_zpsa3efcda8.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/ZsSamus%20Perfect%20Portraits/03ZsSamusBlueCSP_zps8b964011.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/ZsSamus%20Perfect%20Portraits/04ZsSamusPurpleCSP_zps12d08049.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/ZsSamus%20Perfect%20Portraits/05ZsSamusBlackCSP_zps83cb5c3d.png)
guess im gonna have to make some alt. versions since some people seem to not want them intro style :notimp:
>,> *lookn at chaosknight*....
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 22, 2012, 04:02:21 AMAnyone know if it's possible to manually move the eyes in Brawlbox?
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on December 22, 2012, 04:59:02 AMyeah what slayer said, i still haven't figure out how to move the eyes...
I've asked something like that a long time ago.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49057.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49057.0)
You need to open a FitMotion in BB, switch to SRT0, select any animation, click on the eye models (make sure the FS eyes are off), then the eye texture (hopefully you know how to make the eyes non-soulless by now), then you move the textures around. Kinda similar to how you move models around in BB. Hopefully I explained it right.....
love the zss pose <3 can you do this texture http://www.mediafire.com/?7i6o6cvgtk8yoj4 (http://www.mediafire.com/?7i6o6cvgtk8yoj4) in your perfect pose for marth, ryu?
Dafuq!??!... how the eff did I forget to add this? >_>
(http://i.imgur.com/me9lX.png) (http://i.imgur.com/wSAvI.png)
thank you =)
Better and better
Bump~
I've been tampering with expressions. I figured out how to change the eye brows on some characters. (To make them look happy, sad, angry, etc.)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 20, 2013, 04:10:30 PM
Bump~
I've been tampering with expressions. I figured out how to change the eye brows on some characters. (To make them look happy, sad, angry, etc.)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Damn. You never fail to give Marth good poses.
Thats actually an animation frame from my psa. .-.
It's just his counter. All I did was move his left arm, and angled his sword.
Can you make a BP and CSP for this? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29532 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29532) (Fixed Soap Shoes Sonic)
soo...we done with requesting? or?
(http://i.imgur.com/PtgUzGp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/00Cosev.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qmR702t.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Q7RtB4W.png) (http://i.imgur.com/eANNKVe.png) (http://i.imgur.com/An86dv3.png)
Anyone want Snake portraits <,< ??
yes :(
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11241 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11241)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9787 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9787)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29722 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29722)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26605 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26605)
Had trouble with the Neon Snake...
(http://i.imgur.com/uFlZKc4.png) (http://i.imgur.com/vUQXDYd.png) (http://i.imgur.com/gsldGPQ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/dOiGPOJ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/i7tTyUj.png) (http://i.imgur.com/06DKB3m.png) (http://i.imgur.com/jYd6pni.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Y1K3gzg.png) (http://i.imgur.com/TYcaLS1.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qiAgOYF.png)
Icons?
(http://i.imgur.com/OUBvigX.png) (http://i.imgur.com/4xpMbTf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/jnAU6qP.png) (http://i.imgur.com/KsvQfiu.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/v01yH2J.png)
Could you make an icon for Snake with the Project:M background? These look really great!
SNAAAAAAAAKE?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31010 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31010)
kthanksbye
:p
These.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29807 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29807)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31334 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31334)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31266 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31266)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26927 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26927)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25770 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25770)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29355 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29355)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11214 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11214)
Also about that white outline, do you shrink the image and then take out the white background? It's better if you do it the other way around. ;)
Quote from: AndIQuote on April 09, 2013, 07:12:32 PM
Could you make an icon for Snake with the Project:M background? These look really great!
Ta-daaa!
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Snake%20Portraits/CSS_Project_M_Icon_zpsd568640c.png)
Did my best to make it look more accurate...
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 09, 2013, 07:39:59 PM
SNAAAAAAAAKE?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31010 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31010)
kthanksbye
:p
(http://i.imgur.com/HIfzBIc.png)
thankyoucomeagain <,<
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 09, 2013, 07:56:34 PM
These.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29807 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29807)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31334 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31334)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31266 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31266)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26927 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26927)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25770 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25770)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29355 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29355)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11214 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11214)
Also about that white outline, do you shrink the image and then take out the white background? It's better if you do it the other way around. ;)
Not the way you explained it, I figure out how to do them easily without any hassle... pretty sure slayer does his differently...
Edit:
(http://i.imgur.com/7Vms8pw.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Dywn8Bx.png) (http://i.imgur.com/YJau9GV.png) (http://i.imgur.com/NiRuXZ6.png) (http://i.imgur.com/1xAO6jO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/1R1YLcn.png)
srry about old snake... poorly rigged fingers??
shadow was
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Edit Again:
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Snake%20Portraits/CSS_Normal_Icon_Snake_zpscdd7733d.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Snake%20Portraits/CSS_Red_Black_Icon_zps98821914.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Snake%20Portraits/CSS_Purple_Icon_zpsec0fc8ea.jpg) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Snake%20Portraits/CSS_Project_M_Icon_zpsd568640c.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Snake%20Portraits/CSS_Blue_Lagoon_Icon_zpsdca0ed38.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Snake%20Portraits/CSS_Blue_Lightning_Icon_zps061ceb96.png) (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/Snake%20Portraits/CSS_Blue_Flaming_Icon_zps5b26c99b.png)
Re-edit, looks way better...
Thanks!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30088 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30088)
Excuse to subscribe here.
Thanks!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31235 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31235)
(http://i.imgur.com/oAEnnbS.png) (http://i.imgur.com/oY4zKJT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Ay4u0Ze.png)
Edit: Anyone know a good site for images?? photobucket, i can't even organize them =P and imgur, i just don't like the layout....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19889 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19889)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21069 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21069)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26648 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26648)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31266 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31266)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23484 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23484) (just the original blue color)
thank you :)
where is slayer? i got two marth requests for him :(
The Snakes look nice. I may sound pushy, but for Master Chief, I kinda prefer the one where he has the "117" on his chest.
@Chaos_Knight, I had planned to pose snake somewhat like this
http://images.wikia.com/metalgear/images/7/76/Solid_Snake_%28GOTP%29.JPG (http://images.wikia.com/metalgear/images/7/76/Solid_Snake_%28GOTP%29.JPG)
but he didn't have any weapons similar to that in his FitMotionEtc weapon... so I just used his rgp7... BUT!! if someone were to import that gun on to his FitMotionEtc then i would redo all of them...
Edit: @AndIQuote SHADOW IS!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/dGk7Wa2.png) (http://i.imgur.com/n0Inv0P.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ZuO1JHe.png) (http://i.imgur.com/69mtGzO.png)
I almost forgot!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8875 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8875)
(http://i.imgur.com/vm3C5qO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/mOduvip.png)
;D
Quote from: Dragon Ryuu on April 10, 2013, 08:07:19 PM
Edit: @AndIQuote SHADOW IS!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Haha! Totally cool, man. Thanks for the CSPs and the Project:M icon! They look fantastic.
This what I have done so far.... Anyone got more requests? also, gonna update my opening...
(http://i.imgur.com/PtgUzGp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/00Cosev.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qmR702t.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Q7RtB4W.png) (http://i.imgur.com/An86dv3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/vm3C5qO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/uFlZKc4.png) (http://i.imgur.com/mOduvip.png) (http://i.imgur.com/7Vms8pw.png) (http://i.imgur.com/n0Inv0P.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Dywn8Bx.png) (http://i.imgur.com/YJau9GV.png) (http://i.imgur.com/dGk7Wa2.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ZuO1JHe.png) (http://i.imgur.com/vUQXDYd.png) (http://i.imgur.com/HIfzBIc.png) (http://i.imgur.com/NiRuXZ6.png) (http://i.imgur.com/gsldGPQ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/dOiGPOJ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/i7tTyUj.png) (http://i.imgur.com/06DKB3m.png) (http://i.imgur.com/jYd6pni.png) (http://i.imgur.com/1xAO6jO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/oAEnnbS.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Y1K3gzg.png) (http://i.imgur.com/1R1YLcn.png) (http://i.imgur.com/oY4zKJT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Ay4u0Ze.png) (http://i.imgur.com/TYcaLS1.png) (http://i.imgur.com/69mtGzO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qiAgOYF.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/A1Qa2hD.png) (http://i.imgur.com/pXaTtxT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/VS1Gd3R.png) (http://i.imgur.com/TjWgWz3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/R9i5EE8.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qGTniso.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/7hwjXGy.png)
sooo.... um...
Sonic???
(http://i.imgur.com/CjPXScb.png) (Might redo the default)
(http://i.imgur.com/2sgDNqs.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Fv7vvAX.png) (http://i.imgur.com/pGki37r.png) (http://i.imgur.com/mL2N3Lz.png) (http://i.imgur.com/82AmADO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Wp1zozJ.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/ExsZrWb.png)
Fixed Soap Shoes: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29532 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29532)
Minty: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29016 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29016)
Pac-Man: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28197 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28197)
Klonoa: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28196 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28196)
Fire Sonic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16578 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16578)
Shadow (you were expecting this, right? >.>) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31606 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31606)
Neo Metal Sonic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30594 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30594)
Mephiles: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10712 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10712)
Somari: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31310 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31310)
(http://i.imgur.com/KvNECUF.png) (http://i.imgur.com/h4qthi3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/LBTdd9J.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ZvdaI2H.png) (http://i.imgur.com/DrljkQ0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ZBGRGTj.png) (http://i.imgur.com/AUgrhNr.png) (http://i.imgur.com/KQt12OH.png) (http://i.imgur.com/G8TmYtW.png)
pacman :-\ ...
and somari, just take a look for yourself...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
They look great! Even Pac-Man, all things considered. And I think you should make the Somari CSP just because it's so ridiculous ;)
Here's Mecha Sonic. I forgot to include him in my earlier requests: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15500 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15500)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27616 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27616) (for Link, if possible)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31194 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31194) (for Snake)
Thanks :happy:
Quote from: AndIQuote on April 11, 2013, 07:33:58 PM
They look great! Even Pac-Man, all things considered. And I think you should make the Somari CSP just because it's so ridiculous ;)
I'll try, tho I'm gonna edit it so it won't look that bad...
Quote from: Darkfire ダークファイア on April 11, 2013, 08:48:48 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27616 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27616) (for Link, if possible)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31194 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31194) (for Snake)
Thanks :happy:
I'll do snake but not link right now...
I had planned to do Zero Suit Samus but never did finish it... this time I will but with a new pose...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sexy. It looks better than the last one. Here's some requests.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31453 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31453)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31457 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31457)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28070 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28070) (she has her own gun so use that)
http://www.mediafire.com/?z60i63uhm2t6vib (http://www.mediafire.com/?z60i63uhm2t6vib)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28380 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28380) (leek version prefered)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25080 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25080)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28186 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28186) (use the textures with the one above since that one is updated)
These are the textures I use in-game: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39279739/szerosuit.rar (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39279739/szerosuit.rar)
Lara Croft: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29343 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29343)
Amy Pond: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27753 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27753)
Not done with the requests yet... but here are the ones I did...
(http://i.imgur.com/j69NBGI.png) (http://i.imgur.com/wC4YvO1.png) (http://i.imgur.com/58zUX8x.png) (http://i.imgur.com/CBnWGXU.png) (http://i.imgur.com/4v6M2Ma.png) (http://i.imgur.com/SKdlQSu.png) (http://i.imgur.com/SIn0YzX.png) (http://i.imgur.com/hz52cMD.png) (http://i.imgur.com/23WJHUJ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QzVqATb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/UzXAEdt.png) (http://i.imgur.com/toBVCeC.png) (http://i.imgur.com/7OnTsNR.png) (http://i.imgur.com/eXrWNr4.png) (http://i.imgur.com/5PgCLoV.png) (http://i.imgur.com/n45WkPP.png) (http://i.imgur.com/f0zOBBy.png) (http://i.imgur.com/c9zJGtR.png) (http://i.imgur.com/WDO3lUY.png) (http://i.imgur.com/a4S0Jp3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qIEYrGw.png) (http://i.imgur.com/5plx02J.png)
those look amazing man! i really hope you do a falco pose next :):):)
Hoho! Impressive work!
I love those samus poses *pervy face*
Quote from: nova9 on April 12, 2013, 07:14:24 PM
those look amazing man! i really hope you do a falco pose next :):):)
thanks...
falco... hmm i'll see what i can do...
Quote from: Darkfire ダークファイア on April 12, 2013, 08:36:42 PM
Hoho! Impressive work!
I love those samus poses *pervy face*
lol, thanks :af:
some more...
(http://i.imgur.com/6SLJuLN.png) (http://i.imgur.com/cXgwJch.png) (http://i.imgur.com/0ngkQCO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ZkWfvGk.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qH6ghKO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/EUtg90P.png) (http://i.imgur.com/BzkQUAZ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/OSh5D72.png) (http://i.imgur.com/gmNl8lL.png) (http://i.imgur.com/j5LrTJT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/AyVGTnZ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/TdBQjSz.png) (http://i.imgur.com/KEGLscb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Rvpnysc.png) (http://i.imgur.com/gKibZHr.png) (http://i.imgur.com/RQ2jWFg.png) (http://i.imgur.com/zSQbfEu.png) (http://i.imgur.com/eiiKi4s.png) (http://i.imgur.com/wNbHr5C.png) (http://i.imgur.com/NuaKKqI.png) (http://i.imgur.com/IETUdQz.png) (http://i.imgur.com/VsNyM7N.png) (http://i.imgur.com/G4kzoZD.png) (http://i.imgur.com/CCkH8Vx.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/M6fKWW0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/DSTDFEj.png) (http://i.imgur.com/AsaRuEz.png) (http://i.imgur.com/RcxU0L7.png) (http://i.imgur.com/gWtnLDf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/TU8mNGm.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/TpCHizI.png)
Also if you guys need any custom CSS Icons for any character... just ask... I'll be glad to do it for ya...
Could you do a CSS Icon for this Other M Samus?
(http://i.imgur.com/j5LrTJT.png)
Dark flaming blue is what I use.
Hows this??
(http://i.imgur.com/hnCmPcC.png)
Love it. Thanks.
I have 4 request for ZSS
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30496 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30496) (Dark Blue)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27106 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27106) (Minty)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21370 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21370) (Justin Bailey MZM)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6551 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6551) (Asuka Plug Suit only)
Quote from: armandorockbell on April 13, 2013, 02:06:20 AM
I have 4 request for ZSS
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30496 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30496) (Dark Blue)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27106 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27106) (Minty)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21370 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21370) (Justin Bailey MZM)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6551 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6551) (Asuka Plug Suit only)
(http://i.imgur.com/bT9qG4Z.png) (http://i.imgur.com/fZGtAAe.png) (http://i.imgur.com/YmzYEtH.png) (http://i.imgur.com/a3ZpVOS.png)
Edit:
What do you guys think of this pose for Falco??
(http://i.imgur.com/YwGHCAI.png)
................[censored]ing luv it..........
if you open up requests and im away here are mine
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31540 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31540)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29822 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29822)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29646 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29646)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3530 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3530)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13697 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13697)
thank you xD
Quote from: Dragon Ryuu on April 13, 2013, 04:23:23 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/bT9qG4Z.png) (http://i.imgur.com/fZGtAAe.png) (http://i.imgur.com/YmzYEtH.png) (http://i.imgur.com/a3ZpVOS.png)
Edit:
What do you guys think of this pose for Falco??
(http://i.imgur.com/YwGHCAI.png)
That's a cool pose you've got there!
That pose is awesome.
Here's my requests.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24085 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24085)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13695 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13695)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22298 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22298)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15260 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15260)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26670 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26670)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13696 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13696)
(http://i.imgur.com/lEP2qwU.png) (http://i.imgur.com/yBd5Wks.png) (http://i.imgur.com/0JWllFz.png) (http://i.imgur.com/6EqWkgL.png) (http://i.imgur.com/FDDG22U.png) (http://i.imgur.com/M1jttC9.png) (http://i.imgur.com/pmBUeJf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/MJUYNaw.png) (http://i.imgur.com/HOtVB8C.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qkz3xmx.png) (http://i.imgur.com/11PPDZf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/tZfpOe0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/0OeOYL3.png) (http://i.imgur.com/06ZYVKy.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ijXlUBV.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QX1JCOf.png) (http://i.imgur.com/B0nRHeB.png) (http://i.imgur.com/kt7WFMa.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ho1rxtK.png) (http://i.imgur.com/2711gSe.png) (http://i.imgur.com/HAnFqkM.png) (http://i.imgur.com/A3Zk6dQ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/7Ht2lXg.png) (http://i.imgur.com/4GFBOLT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/BoxHuWR.png) (http://i.imgur.com/LhlUnc7.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ncxWmFF.png) (http://i.imgur.com/bFN4Axa.png) (http://i.imgur.com/VhdDnf9.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/UZkhuZi.png) (http://i.imgur.com/i0E9ilb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/peOYheW.png) (http://i.imgur.com/pdpY05H.png) (http://i.imgur.com/vZJ6ENw.png) (http://i.imgur.com/1Th4lri.png) (http://i.imgur.com/NJbgAMd.png)
Might do more... later I'll do the BP...
Does anyone still need some Falco CSPs? <,< >,> ...
Edit: Battle Portraits (In-Game Portraits)
(http://i.imgur.com/PkFz9vQ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/mDa9j5f.png) (http://i.imgur.com/MleCLSP.png) (http://i.imgur.com/04RbFVq.png) (http://i.imgur.com/krNNwSc.png) (http://i.imgur.com/mxq19jy.png) (http://i.imgur.com/PvponFy.png) (http://i.imgur.com/W7GzIrx.png) (http://i.imgur.com/35brKTx.png) (http://i.imgur.com/vU16Euu.png) (http://i.imgur.com/VMVkTM1.png) (http://i.imgur.com/xekolCc.png) (http://i.imgur.com/NZl7b4q.png) (http://i.imgur.com/mzUv6De.png) (http://i.imgur.com/yeiTblp.png) (http://i.imgur.com/CmcdZzU.png) (http://i.imgur.com/bM9znJe.png) (http://i.imgur.com/qqxY14n.png) (http://i.imgur.com/XcVlf6O.png) (http://i.imgur.com/8LFUHwN.png) (http://i.imgur.com/WS4GQQN.png) (http://i.imgur.com/P7MVGTD.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Ge4Zq9e.png) (http://i.imgur.com/UxGVg1a.png) (http://i.imgur.com/SkrsvdW.png) (http://i.imgur.com/RigHGEO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Zd77uXi.png) (http://i.imgur.com/3demZHH.png) (http://i.imgur.com/rK3FT0d.png)
Same order as above...
Kabutops: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30756 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30756)
Maritime: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29619 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29619)
Jak and Daxter: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29351 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29351)
Minty: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27893 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27893)
Desert: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26892 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26892)
Golduck: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26000 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26000)
Knuckles (Brawl-Style Texture) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24510 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24510)
Jet The Hawk - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25088 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25088)
Leon Powalski - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27453 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27453)
Assault Falco - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25699 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25699)
Falco-Oh - http://www.mediafire.com/?ifj2zftq5m7w6vx (http://www.mediafire.com/?ifj2zftq5m7w6vx)
Empoleon - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27031 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27031)
Scyther - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30717 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30717)
Ryuunosuke, are you still taking requests for Sonic?
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 14, 2013, 04:09:28 PM
Ryuunosuke, are you still taking requests for Sonic?
Yup!...
Some more...
(http://i.imgur.com/UN5uWr5.png) (http://i.imgur.com/adIxWRR.png) (http://i.imgur.com/q2FGZro.png) (http://i.imgur.com/IR9Yp1J.png) (http://i.imgur.com/8yRxhPh.png) (http://i.imgur.com/KPGXYOA.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QXuWX8F.png) (http://i.imgur.com/GZI4Nn5.png) (http://i.imgur.com/pngKqdd.png) (http://i.imgur.com/XcvDEuF.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QxX0jl0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ZRzyMCu.png) (http://i.imgur.com/9I0VCp0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/16taFZj.png) (http://i.imgur.com/RtcjI4u.png) (http://i.imgur.com/eLo3AeQ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Ynb1J69.png) (http://i.imgur.com/miAMOwk.png) (http://i.imgur.com/nkHeyez.png) (http://i.imgur.com/bFuEq5t.png)
Its gonna be a pain in the butt to do the BP for some of them...
Falco-Oh gave me problems... I tried to make it look decent but no matter what I did, his huge head was always cut off...
Quote from: Darkfire ダークファイア on April 11, 2013, 08:48:48 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27616 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27616) (for Link, if possible)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31194 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31194) (for Snake)
Thanks :happy:
When do you think you can do them?
I'm not in a rush, but the snake one is too badass!
You already made all the falco textures I wanted to request you... :af2:
SOnic?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30089 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30089)
Falco?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26852 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26852)
ZSS?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25909 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25909)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27741 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27741)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11770 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11770)
and a snake if it's not too late....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24309 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24309)
damn Ryuu!
You're on fire!
Sonic Simulator Robot (Original) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29454 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29454)
True Classic Sonic - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25681 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25681)
Metal Sonic - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25355 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25355)
Scourge The Hedgehog - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28428 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28428)
SA2 Sonic - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23509 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23509)
Sonic The Werehog - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21176 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21176)
Next Gen Super Sonic - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16440 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16440)
Darkspine Sonic - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1609 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1609)
I hate to be that guy who requests his own hacks cuz nobody usese them but since their links are fixed.
Rouge http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31264 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31264)
Classic Knux http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31263 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31263)
Amy http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30668 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30668)
Silvia http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30319 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30319)
Classic Tairs http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28140 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28140)
Whoa... looks like i got a load of requests for sonic O,o...
lol, @Boygos, Tony Stark with my zsSamus pose?? xD...
anyways... what do you guys think of this pose for Link??
(http://i.imgur.com/4gs0Psb.png)
Quote from: Flygon on April 15, 2013, 01:56:32 AM
I hate to be that guy who requests his own hacks cuz nobody usese them but since their links are fixed.
Hey, that is not true! I do have a lot of hacks made by you in my SD card and I always request your stuff, since they're all amazing and interesting hacks, but I wouldn't feel confortable to overload Ryuu with requests...
Quote from: Dragon Ryuu on April 15, 2013, 02:14:50 AM
anyways... what do you guys think of this pose for Link??
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That is a great pose for Link, keep up the great work! I'm loving your pose choices for the characters you've made so far! ;)
ryuu, im unaware of your rules. if you have a past pose for a character may we make a request ? also i really like ya link pose BUT i love the first one you did xD (im still using it)
It's a great Link pose! Also, I can tell a definite improvement in your CSP-making skills. Your Sonic, Falco, ZSS, and Snake portraits look absolutely fantastic!
Soul Calibur 2 pose! :D
I requested that pose in Aniverage's thread.
Strange, it looks a little blurry or low quality. But it could just be me. :p
I do have some Link requests if you're taking any.
http://www.mediafire.com/?5h5jboo5ej9asro (http://www.mediafire.com/?5h5jboo5ej9asro)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30696 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30696)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30173 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30173)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30019 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30019)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29331 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29331)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28901 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28901)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28413 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28413)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7899 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7899)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26188 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26188)
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 15, 2013, 02:21:11 AM
That is a great pose for Link, keep up the great work! I'm loving your pose choices for the characters you've made so far! ;)
Thanks!! :happy:
Quote from: nova9 on April 15, 2013, 03:05:04 AM
ryuu, im unaware of your rules. if you have a past pose for a character may we make a request ? also i really like ya link pose BUT i love the first one you did xD (im still using it)
I dumped the old pose D=
Quote from: AndIQuote on April 15, 2013, 03:07:20 AM
It's a great Link pose! Also, I can tell a definite improvement in your CSP-making skills. Your Sonic, Falco, ZSS, and Snake portraits look absolutely fantastic!
Really? Thank you, I kinda started using a different method...
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 15, 2013, 03:09:53 AM
Soul Calibur 2 pose! :D
I requested that pose in Aniverage's thread.
Strange, it looks a little blurry or low quality. But it could just be me. :p
It looks way better once its resized and edited...
Sooo... re-did some sonics...
(http://i.imgur.com/5xfPict.png) (http://i.imgur.com/kgDNlB6.png) (http://i.imgur.com/M6vcXmO.png) (http://i.imgur.com/BwXsX6g.png) (http://i.imgur.com/RZRJ69U.png) (http://i.imgur.com/o0PxHpe.png) (http://i.imgur.com/lRH0srD.png) (http://i.imgur.com/QAsOhOT.png) (http://i.imgur.com/vEomKma.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Ki0J59z.png) (http://i.imgur.com/tAe5bmb.png) (http://i.imgur.com/sNl4Z0V.png) (http://i.imgur.com/1r2pREK.png) (http://i.imgur.com/XCos4yY.png) (http://i.imgur.com/33LojVy.png) (http://i.imgur.com/aqVbBS8.png) (http://i.imgur.com/9epwsCS.png) (http://i.imgur.com/fDi61gi.png) (http://i.imgur.com/HRAH3fK.png) (http://i.imgur.com/64PA6sY.png) (http://i.imgur.com/4rlgwLm.png) (http://i.imgur.com/SwOpXCG.png) (http://i.imgur.com/SUWXAtD.png) (http://i.imgur.com/TXGOc8N.png)
Some are ok, some decent whatevs.... I HATE SONIC!!! :>.>:
I'll ask again, do you guys know a good site to upload my portraits... Photobucket SUCKS, imgur I hate the layout, I just want something plain and simple...
My post won't let me update my Falco and Sonic Portraits...
SJS uses Dropbox and it works SO much better than Photobucket.
Do you use Photoshop? If so, select your CSP, and go to Select > Modify > Contract by 1-2 pixels. That will get rid of the small white border around your renders.
Not sure how to do it in GIMP (other then get PS.)
Quote from: AndIQuote on April 16, 2013, 06:30:38 PM
SJS uses Dropbox and it works SO much better than Photobucket.
I'll try it =D
Quote from: Moblin on April 16, 2013, 08:09:02 PM
Do you use Photoshop? If so, select your CSP, and go to Select > Modify > Contract by 1-2 pixels. That will get rid of the small white border around your renders.
Not sure how to do it in GIMP (other then get PS.)
I don't have photoshop... X(
Is it ok if Link is cropped like this
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/LinkCSP_zps0dbb68ad.png) (http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/media/LinkCSP_zps0dbb68ad.png.html)
I say make him a bit smaller and did you do some editing? He looks weird. O.o
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 16, 2013, 08:40:42 PM
I say make him a bit smaller and did you do some editing? He looks weird. O.o
Trying some new stuff and shizzz...
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/LinkCSP_zps4fe8d64f.png) (http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/media/LinkCSP_zps4fe8d64f.png.html)
Thanks for the sawneek and wow, that default link csp is going straight to my a-common_5
Quote from: Dragon Ryuu on April 16, 2013, 08:46:09 PMTrying some new stuff and shizzz... (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/LinkCSP_zps4fe8d64f.png) (http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/media/LinkCSP_zps4fe8d64f.png.html)
Much better. I still think you should shrink it a bit more. But that's good the way it is.
chaos, i think youre being a bit rude. his csp looked fine. ryuu, do you have a pose for mk?
Quote from: Dragon Ryuu on April 16, 2013, 08:38:30 PM
I'll try it =D
I don't have photoshop... X(
Is it ok if Link is cropped like this
(http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t479/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/LinkCSP_zps0dbb68ad.png) (http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/RyuunosukeAndSlayermarth101/media/LinkCSP_zps0dbb68ad.png.html)
that's [censored]ing awesome I love it.
Quote from: nova9 on April 17, 2013, 05:33:38 AM
chaos, i think youre being a bit rude. his csp looked fine. ryuu, do you have a pose for mk?
:srs:
He's giving an opinion. And it's not even a mean one.
Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 17, 2013, 03:09:25 PM
:srs:
He's giving an opinion. And it's not even a mean one.
This ^
Well kinda like a feedback. More feedback means better the outcome. Just read the quote in my sig.
Slayer's Ghost:Can't well all just get along? :(
Quote(http://i.imgur.com/lRH0srD.png)
It looks like Knuckles is whispering or something.
"Hey man. Wanna buy some "emeralds"? They can make you go "super"
^ haha xD
Cool story bro. Then go make your own CSPs in that pose.
Slayer's Ghost:Nanooooooo *echo*
:oshi:
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 22, 2013, 03:45:16 PM
Slayer's Ghost:Nanooooooo *echo*
Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 22, 2013, 04:01:55 PM
:oshi:
>D >D >D >D >D >D >D :police: :police: >D >D >D >D >D >D >D
Hmm... Looking forward to see what's next
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 22, 2013, 03:45:16 PM
Slayer's Ghost:Nanooooooo *echo*
Slaaaaaaaayyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and I guess I'll do Link portraits...
after that I wanna do so MK portraits as well...
Yay
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22592 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22592)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30696 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30696)
Textures I use in-game: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39279739/AIQ%20Links.zip (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39279739/AIQ%20Links.zip)
Maritime: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29676 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29676)
Materialized Dark Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28551 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28551)
Isaac: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27648 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27648)
N64 Zora Tunic/Golden Gauntlets/Mirror Shield: http://www.mediafire.com/?s45iywg751d8v6p (http://www.mediafire.com/?s45iywg751d8v6p)
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 15, 2013, 03:09:53 AMSoul Calibur 2 pose! :D I requested that pose in Aniverage's thread. Strange, it looks a little blurry or low quality. But it could just be me. :p I do have some Link requests if you're taking any. http://www.mediafire.com/?5h5jboo5ej9asro (http://www.mediafire.com/?5h5jboo5ej9asro) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30696 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30696) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30173 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30173) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30019 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30019) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29331 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29331) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28901 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28901) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28413 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28413) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7899 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7899) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26188 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26188)
sneak peek of your mk pose ? *crosses fingers*
Ordon Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13819 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13819)
Fierce Deity Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20630 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20630)
Zora Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16360 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16360)
Twilight Young Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28215 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28215)
Skyward Sword Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31482 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31482)
Perfect OoT Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11643 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11643)
Sheikah Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4329 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4329)
Not done yet... I know they suck... :P
(http://i.imgur.com/pz2dZ26.png) (http://i.imgur.com/iVQZSG0.png) (http://i.imgur.com/HAKVEeK.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ggf5RAB.png) (http://i.imgur.com/l9Virj8.png) (http://i.imgur.com/wA0rSIi.png) (http://i.imgur.com/Tc8dmPF.png) (http://i.imgur.com/HGHrg6K.png) (http://i.imgur.com/YfN0BU2.png) (http://i.imgur.com/jehELXK.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ZzCfK4e.png) (http://i.imgur.com/yfsSHzF.png) (http://i.imgur.com/kTt6BkC.png) (http://i.imgur.com/AAgU82Z.png) (http://i.imgur.com/i4UwfN2.png) (http://i.imgur.com/E00I2VD.png) (http://i.imgur.com/geYZkJ7.png) (http://i.imgur.com/NxXp8EL.png) (http://i.imgur.com/ii9D9D5.png) (http://i.imgur.com/oiv4e8o.png) (http://i.imgur.com/1va1wMP.png) (http://i.imgur.com/kyB51bi.png) (http://i.imgur.com/wHtG195.png) (http://i.imgur.com/iYbfCPY.png) (http://i.imgur.com/0t0IrND.png) (http://i.imgur.com/sKJsl2H.png) (http://i.imgur.com/YUks6FZ.png) (http://i.imgur.com/NwizmpF.png) (http://i.imgur.com/OAveeCP.png) (http://i.imgur.com/2Fivyet.png) (http://i.imgur.com/8YTKBCf.png)
Also... does anyone know how to fix this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That's due to a very not being rigged... Cant be fixed in brawl box
Oh god.....X and Zero...
Well at least Nano is revamping Zero.
Thanks for the csp you added on my Falco hack ^^
Hey, hey, gaise!
Guess what!
I'm back to the hax!!Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That is all. :3[/spoiler]
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 02, 2013, 01:34:45 AMHey, hey, gaise! Guess what! I'm back to the hax!! Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That is all. :3[/spoiler]
:>.>:
In dedication to me loving waffles, I found a nice little waffle picture.
I hope everyone likes waffles too! (http://i.imgur.com/qLBAq.png)
[spoiler](http://i.imgur.com/80BE6dp.png)
Dem fingers.. :srs:
"Slayer, are you back?!"
No, I'm not.
So sexy
Looking Forward to new falco's requests
Favorite pose for Falco of all time. :srs:
I wonder why no one chose this pose up until now? Falco has always been a badass when he pulls a gun. 8)
that mk pose though........ :(
.-.