Poll
Question:
Next?
Option 1: Start something new! :af: (collab)
Option 2: Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Option 3: Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
Option 4: work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
(http://i51.tinypic.com/ae4gon.png)
Teams:
http://infinitesmashteam.blogspot.com/
http://elitesmashhackers.org/
(http://i56.tinypic.com/290sg74.png)
10/20/11 - Chaos Zero [Sonic Adventure DX]
10/16/11 - Birdo [Mario Kart: Double Dash]
09/ 25/11 - Dark Assassin Sheik
09/ 04/11 - Trish [Devil May Cry]
09/ 04/11 - Fire Fallen Angel Pit
08/ 24/11 - Crystal King [Paper Mario]
08/ 24/11 - Ninji [Paper Mario]
08/ 21/11 - Luma [Super Mario Galaxy]
08/ 15/11 - Dabura [Dragonball Z]
08/ 08/11 - Fallen Angel Pit
07/ 29/11 - Jack [Bioshock]
07/ 29/11 - Rapture [Bioshock]
05/ 15/11 - Booster [Super Mario RPG]
04/ 24/11 - Tyranitar [Pokepark: Wii]
(http://i55.tinypic.com/2lu5u3a.png)
Key:* = done (v2 is possible)
* = working on (completion time varies)
* = plan to make (lack model rip)
* = not started (have model rip)
Altair [Assassin's Creed] :link:
Amaterasu [Okami] :ivysaur:
Android 18 [Dragonball Z] :zelda:
Arbiter [Halo 3] :ganon:
Birdo [Mario Kart: Double Dash] :yoshi:
Boomer Kuwanger [Megaman X] :falcon:
Booster [SMRPG] :wario:
Boshi [SMRPG] :yoshi:
Bouncer [Bioshock] :samus:
Buzz Lightyear [Toy Story] :samus:
Cactaur [Mario Sports Mix] :tlink:
Chaos Zero [Sonic Adventure DX] :lucario:
Charmander [Pokepark: Wii] :charizard:
Chocobo [Final Fantasy] :yoshi:
Chun Li [Street Fighter IV] :peach:
Crash [Crash Bandicoot] :fox:
Croco [SMRPG] :yoshi:
Crystal King [Paper Mario] :dedede:
Cynder [Spyro: Dawn Of The Dragon] :ivysaur:
Dabura [Dragonball Z] :ganon:
Dark Assassin Sheik :sheik:
Delta [Bioshock 2] :samus:
Demonic Mage Zelda :zelda:
Demon Pirate Ike :ike:
Duster [Mother 3] :luigi:
Eleanor Lamb [Bioshock 2] :zsuit:
Elvis [Perfect Dark] :tlink:
Ezio Auditore De Firenze [Assassin's Creed II] :link:
Fallen Angel Pit :pit:
Flint [Mother 3] :lucas:
General Grevious [Star Wars] :link:
Genesis [Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core] :marth:
Harry Potter [Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows] :marth:
Hell's Guardian Marth :marth:
Hunter [Halo 2] :samus:
Hunter [Spyro: Dawn Of The Dragon] :falcon:
Jack [Bioshock] :snake:
James Bond [007 Goldeneye] :snake:
Joanna Dark [Perfect Dark] :zsuit:
Kairi [Kingdom Hearts] :peach:
Kratos [God Of War] :ganon:
Krystal [Starfox Adventures] :fox:
Lady [Devil May Cry 4] :zsuit:
Lara Croft [Tomb Raider] :zsuit:
Leon S Kennedy [Resident Evil 4] :snake:
Lizardman [Soul Calibur 2] :link:
Luma [Super Mario Galaxy] :kirby:
Minato/Protagonist [Persona 3] :marth:
Moogle [Final Fantasy VII] :olimar:
Mumbo Jumbo [Banjo-Kazooie] :wario2:
Niko Bellic [Grand Theft Auto IV] :snake:
Ninji [Paper Mario] :wario2:
Obi-Wan Kenobi [Star Wars] :marth:
Pac-Man [Pac-Man] :sonic:
Penelo [Final Fantasy XII] :peach:
Perfect Cell [Dragonball Z] :samus:
Piccolo [Dragonball Z] :ganon:
Ratchet [Ratchet & Clank] :fox:
Rawk Hawk [Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door] :bowser:
Reptile [Mortal Kombat: Armaggedon] :sheik:
Ryu [Street Fighter IV] :ike:
Sargent Johnson [Halo 3] :snake:
Sephiroth [Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core] :marth:
Siegfred [Soul Calibur IV] :ike:
Spyro [Spyro: Dawn Of The Dragon] :ivysaur:
Starkiller [Star Wars: The Force Unleashed] :link:
Sting Chameleon [Megaman X] :bowser:
Sigma [Megaman X] :ganon:
Subspace Monster Bowser :bowser:
Super Buu [Dragonball Z] :falcon:
Tiny Kong [Donkey Kong 64] :diddy:
Toad [New Super Mario Bros Wii] :olimar:
Tonberry [Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core] :squirtle:
Trish [Devil Mary Cry] :zsuit:
Ty [Ty: The Tasmanian Tiger] :fox:
Tyranitar [Pokepark: Wii] :charizard:
Vaan [Final Fantasy XII] :pit:
Vegeta [Dragonball Z] :wolf:
Vincent Valentine [Final Fantasy VII: Dirge Of Cerberus] :ike:
Vivi [Final Fantasy IX] :lucas:
Woody [Toy Story] :luigi:
Yoda [Star Wars] :tlink:
Zack Fair [Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core] :ike:
(http://i53.tinypic.com/2s11ysh.png)
Charmander:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Kratos:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Piccolo:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2zgrg9w.png)
Click image to download.(http://i55.tinypic.com/2n7h1qf.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23345) (http://i55.tinypic.com/2cidz7c.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23285) (http://i51.tinypic.com/1492jox.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22678) (http://i56.tinypic.com/o6fmvm.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22171) (http://i52.tinypic.com/29f5gza.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22170) (http://i55.tinypic.com/2jg78r9.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21851) (http://i56.tinypic.com/2zqetm0.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21850) (http://i53.tinypic.com/219q3p2.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21756) (http://i54.tinypic.com/2ic6rld.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21570) (http://i51.tinypic.com/28lrjmw.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21349) (http://i52.tinypic.com/2qlwz2t.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21028) (http://i54.tinypic.com/25usche.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21027) (http://i56.tinypic.com/2dair6s.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18915) (http://i52.tinypic.com/2rgjk0j.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16671a)
(http://i52.tinypic.com/jt1kwn.png)
Small projects for personal use, that i dont feel like uploading to Brawlvault.(to be updated)
(http://i56.tinypic.com/a09eh5.png)
Projects that have been hard to finish, dropped or i dont feel like finishing yet. (Collab me if anyone decides to finish one of these.)(to be updated)
(Read 79 times)
1 vote
0 comments
wtf...
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 18, 2010, 02:24:44 AM
(Read 79 times)
1 vote
0 comments
wtf...
lol ya, thats odd.
Lara Croft and Birdo are the only deserving ones on the list in my eyes. Good luck with whatever wins.
Quote from: Weyard on December 18, 2010, 02:35:53 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 18, 2010, 02:24:44 AM
(Read 79 times)
1 vote
0 comments
wtf...
lol ya, thats odd.
Lara Croft and Birdo are the only deserving ones on the list in my eyes. Good luck with whatever wins.
I will probably end up making Lara soon even if she gets one vote, ZSS is very easy to vertex. the body is only one vertex set. asked for birdo, i know i just released one but id like for it to be accurate this time, so i willl probably make that as well.
Welcome back awesome vertex hacker! :D
Good to know you're here.
A question
You had a samus texture (Bioshock) are you planning to a vertex of it
Quote from: Pinutk™ on December 18, 2010, 02:43:11 AM
Welcome back awesome vertex hacker! :D
Thanks pinut! ;D
Quote from: renkaken on December 18, 2010, 02:44:26 AM
Good to know you're here.
A question
You had a samus texture (Bioshock) are you planning to a vertex of it
of course. ;D Im on christmas break now, so i will definetly find time to vertex it. the drill could be tough, but i will give it a shot.
Aw, c'mon, guys... Siegfried's awesome. He deserves waay more than just my vote sadface
EDIT: Birdo's already been done... And quite well, I might add. Though I don't mean to discourage you at all!
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 18, 2010, 02:49:26 AM
Quote from: Pinutk™ on December 18, 2010, 02:43:11 AM
Welcome back awesome vertex hacker! :D
Thanks pinut! ;D
Quote from: renkaken on December 18, 2010, 02:44:26 AM
Good to know you're here.
A question
You had a samus texture (Bioshock) are you planning to a vertex of it
of course. ;D Im on christmas break now, so i will definetly find time to vertex it. the drill could be tough, but i will give it a shot.
I have a great deal of experience vertexing Samus, so I could probably help with that Bioshock model your talking about.
Quote from: Mewcario on December 19, 2010, 12:01:39 AM
Aw, c'mon, guys... Siegfried's awesome. He deserves waay more than just my vote sadface
EDIT: Birdo's already been done... And quite well, I might add. Though I don't mean to discourage you at all!
Siegfred will be done dude, not now. but im sure im going to make everything on the post. so just keep waiting. ;)
Quote from: Weyard on December 19, 2010, 12:18:19 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 18, 2010, 02:49:26 AM
Quote from: Pinutk™ on December 18, 2010, 02:43:11 AM
Welcome back awesome vertex hacker! :D
Thanks pinut! ;D
Quote from: renkaken on December 18, 2010, 02:44:26 AM
Good to know you're here.
A question
You had a samus texture (Bioshock) are you planning to a vertex of it
of course. ;D Im on christmas break now, so i will definetly find time to vertex it. the drill could be tough, but i will give it a shot.
I have a great deal of experience vertexing Samus, so I could probably help with that Bioshock model your talking about.
that would be awesome! Well since im currently working on a lot right now, if you could vertex my Delta texture's gun arm into a drill i would be extremely greatful. i plan on editing his body to be more shaped after that, and revamping some of the textures.
heres the link to my Delta hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11046
after your done PM me the DL link, and i think i could do the rest. Take as much time as you want. ;D
I have so many ideas for a delta PSA s**t would be epic ;D
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 19, 2010, 01:39:42 AM
I have so many ideas for a delta PSA s**t would be epic ;D
Indeed, ive been wanting to make a psa for delta for awhile now, but im not that great at psa yet. xD if you or anyone wants to take a go at it be my guest, just leave the model and textures to me and Weyard.
@ Everyone
i added Delta to the pole, so vote away!
After spending about an hour on the drill, this is the result: http://www.mediafire.com/?fyj72pk3nmge92k
There's too few vertices to get it perfect, but this should look pretty close with an adjusted texture. I could only put 3 of the "rings" around the drill itself. There wasn't enough to work with.
(http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1922/deltapreview.png)
I made it bigger to accommodate the enlarging you'll need to do while vertexing the other parts. You can shrink it if you like.
Let me know if you need help with anything else.
Quote from: Weyard on December 19, 2010, 03:42:23 AM
After spending about an hour on the drill, this is the result: http://www.mediafire.com/?fyj72pk3nmge92k
There's too few vertices to get it perfect, but this should look pretty close with an adjusted texture. I could only put 3 of the "rings" around the drill itself. There wasn't enough to work with.
(http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1922/deltapreview.png)
I made it bigger to accommodate the enlarging you'll need to do while vertexing the other parts. You can shrink it if you like.
oh wow! that drill is almost perfect minus the texture that i made... i think its perfect size, looks very similar to the actual artwork for the game. Thank you so much for making this, i will take a go to the body tomorrow, might get finished might not. textures will need some fixes as well. For helping me with this, if you want to make a collab hack, i could help you with it.
Expect Delta to be finished tomorrow or in a couple days.
sorry for double post....
(http://i56.tinypic.com/18p5ap.png)
the legs arent done yet or the head, tell me what you think everyone.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 19, 2010, 08:28:27 PM
sorry for double post....
(http://i56.tinypic.com/18p5ap.png)
the legs arent done yet or the head, tell me what you think everyone.
Great. Keep on it.
delta looks bad ass! though when i heard you were making big daddy i was hopping it was going to be the bouncer
I'm not too familiar with Bioshock, but I clearly don't need to be to see that the vertex of Delta is looking awesome so far! Great work on the body and great work on the drill Weyard!
Quote from: Weyard on December 19, 2010, 08:46:46 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 19, 2010, 08:28:27 PM
sorry for double post....
(http://i56.tinypic.com/18p5ap.png)
the legs arent done yet or the head, tell me what you think everyone.
Great. Keep on it.
Thank you for doing the drill or it wouldnt look this cool. ;D
Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 19, 2010, 08:57:09 PM
delta looks bad ass! though when i heard you were making big daddy i was hopping it was going to be the bouncer
i plan on making a Bouncer later on, after i finish a couple other projects im working on. ;)
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 19, 2010, 09:54:45 PM
I'm not too familiar with Bioshock, but I clearly don't need to be to see that the vertex of Delta is looking awesome so far! Great work on the body and great work on the drill Weyard!
Thank you as well. :)
Wait, you have a new thread? LOL
You already made Birdy didn't you?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 19, 2010, 10:00:51 PM
Wait, you have a new thread? LOL
You already made Birdy didn't you?
yeah man, started the thread about 3 days ago, asked for Birdo that vertex was old and was just a scrap i made 5 months ago. I plan on making it near perfect.
Its finished after several hours of work. once i edit the textures a little bit, test it out, and take some pictures i will release it. Hope all of you enjoy it. ;D
(http://i51.tinypic.com/x6cuwh.png)
looks good, now all he needs is a psa where you can use the drill
Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 20, 2010, 02:13:49 PM
looks good, now all he needs is a psa where you can use the drill
Some of Samus's attacks would already be perfect. You would just need to spin the forearm during them.
Quote from: Weyard on December 20, 2010, 02:33:19 PM
Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 20, 2010, 02:13:49 PM
looks good, now all he needs is a psa where you can use the drill
Some of Samus's attacks would already be perfect. You would just need to spin the forward during them.
glad you guys like it. i deactivated the neck bone last night so the animations look reall fitting for him. ;D Asked for the psa perhaps i will make one later, shouldnt be too hard and i never was a fan of the metroid series, so why not replace metroid series with Bioshock series?
my next project is most likely Siegfred from soul calibur IV because he won my poll, but im still going to be working other projects i started recently.
- needing new ideas for next poll -
(http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv136/Flirin/subject-delta-bioshock-2-artwork.jpg) he's almost there! ;D is this what your going to do w/the texture?
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 20, 2010, 04:16:55 PM
Quote from: Weyard on December 20, 2010, 02:33:19 PM
Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 20, 2010, 02:13:49 PM
looks good, now all he needs is a psa where you can use the drill
Some of Samus's attacks would already be perfect. You would just need to spin the forward during them.
glad you guys like it. i deactivated the neck bone last night so the animations look reall fitting for him. ;D Asked for the psa perhaps i will make one later, shouldnt be too hard and i never was a fan of the metroid series, so why not replace metroid series with Bioshock series?
my next project is most likely Siegfred from soul calibur IV because he won my poll, but im still going to be working other projects i started recently.
- needing new ideas for next poll -
A PSA would be the sh*t
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 20, 2010, 04:33:56 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 20, 2010, 04:16:55 PM
Quote from: Weyard on December 20, 2010, 02:33:19 PM
Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 20, 2010, 02:13:49 PM
looks good, now all he needs is a psa where you can use the drill
Some of Samus's attacks would already be perfect. You would just need to spin the forward during them.
glad you guys like it. i deactivated the neck bone last night so the animations look reall fitting for him. ;D Asked for the psa perhaps i will make one later, shouldnt be too hard and i never was a fan of the metroid series, so why not replace metroid series with Bioshock series?
my next project is most likely Siegfred from soul calibur IV because he won my poll, but im still going to be working other projects i started recently.
- needing new ideas for next poll -
A PSA would be the sh*t
Nightmare is better than Siegfried but no one made a PSA for him... D:
Quote from: Date Masamune on December 20, 2010, 04:39:46 PM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 20, 2010, 04:33:56 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 20, 2010, 04:16:55 PM
Quote from: Weyard on December 20, 2010, 02:33:19 PM
Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 20, 2010, 02:13:49 PM
looks good, now all he needs is a psa where you can use the drill
Some of Samus's attacks would already be perfect. You would just need to spin the forward during them.
glad you guys like it. i deactivated the neck bone last night so the animations look reall fitting for him. ;D Asked for the psa perhaps i will make one later, shouldnt be too hard and i never was a fan of the metroid series, so why not replace metroid series with Bioshock series?
my next project is most likely Siegfred from soul calibur IV because he won my poll, but im still going to be working other projects i started recently.
- needing new ideas for next poll -
A PSA would be the sh*t
Nightmare is better than Siegfried but no one made a PSA for him... D:
Oh I thought he was talking about a Delta PSA. If he was would it only be drill based attacks or will he use his gun too.
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 20, 2010, 04:44:19 PM
Quote from: Date Masamune on December 20, 2010, 04:39:46 PM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 20, 2010, 04:33:56 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 20, 2010, 04:16:55 PM
Quote from: Weyard on December 20, 2010, 02:33:19 PM
Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 20, 2010, 02:13:49 PM
looks good, now all he needs is a psa where you can use the drill
Some of Samus's attacks would already be perfect. You would just need to spin the forward during them.
glad you guys like it. i deactivated the neck bone last night so the animations look reall fitting for him. ;D Asked for the psa perhaps i will make one later, shouldnt be too hard and i never was a fan of the metroid series, so why not replace metroid series with Bioshock series?
my next project is most likely Siegfred from soul calibur IV because he won my poll, but im still going to be working other projects i started recently.
- needing new ideas for next poll -
A PSA would be the sh*t
Nightmare is better than Siegfried but no one made a PSA for him... D:
Oh I thought he was talking about a Delta PSA. If he was would it only be drill based attacks or will he use his gun too.
Oh....I didn't read that. when I see Soul Calibur a autonatically read anything below it because I'm a major fanboi to that game. :/
I love Soul Calibur too & your right someone should make a PSA 4 Nightmare.
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 20, 2010, 04:27:46 PM
(http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv136/Flirin/subject-delta-bioshock-2-artwork.jpg) he's almost there! ;D is this what your going to do w/the texture?
exactly, and i finished him just need to upload him to brawlvault now. ;)
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 20, 2010, 04:44:19 PM
Quote from: Date Masamune on December 20, 2010, 04:39:46 PM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 20, 2010, 04:33:56 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 20, 2010, 04:16:55 PM
Quote from: Weyard on December 20, 2010, 02:33:19 PM
Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 20, 2010, 02:13:49 PM
looks good, now all he needs is a psa where you can use the drill
Some of Samus's attacks would already be perfect. You would just need to spin the forward during them.
glad you guys like it. i deactivated the neck bone last night so the animations look reall fitting for him. ;D Asked for the psa perhaps i will make one later, shouldnt be too hard and i never was a fan of the metroid series, so why not replace metroid series with Bioshock series?
my next project is most likely Siegfred from soul calibur IV because he won my poll, but im still going to be working other projects i started recently.
- needing new ideas for next poll -
A PSA would be the sh*t
Nightmare is better than Siegfried but no one made a PSA for him... D:
Oh I thought he was talking about a Delta PSA. If he was would it only be drill based attacks or will he use his gun too.
i was talking about a delta psa, maybe sound effects will come with it.
Would it be drill based attacks only or will he use his gun to.
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 20, 2010, 06:06:33 PM
Would it be drill based attacks only or will he use his gun to.
Drill based mostly, but im planning on porting snakes gun to the superscope and makind delta hold that all the time. It actually fits because in Bioshock 2 he would use his drill and fire a rivet gun. Maybe he will use plasmids in his PSA as well.
Delta is on brawlvault now. hope everyone enjoys him as much as i do.
Your Delta is badass ;D
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 20, 2010, 09:43:35 PM
Your Delta is badass ;D
Thank you, good to know i still have some people downloading my stuff. ;D
that delta is amazing dude :D
Quote from: Sai on December 21, 2010, 04:08:23 AM
that delta is amazing dude :D
Thanks man im glad you like it. ;D i think it was my best vertex ive ever made. suprisingly only 8 DLs though. :(
Will you make my Vertex!?!?? for the project i've been workign on!?
it's Clare from Claymore
i need her sword (it's ike's external sword) and the Model (which is zelda's model)
would you do it!??!
i've been begging around for like EVER
Quote from: Ultraxwing on December 21, 2010, 04:42:16 AM
Will you make my Vertex!?!?? for the project i've been workign on!?
it's Clare from Claymore
i need her sword (it's ike's external sword) and the Model (which is zelda's model)
would you do it!??!
i've been begging around for like EVER
im grateful that you went to me, but im sorry i cannot make that because i have plenty of other half done projects that i need to finish. and ive never heard of the anime... :-\ Sorry. maybe when im finished with other stuff.
@ Everyone
Started Arbiter from Halo 3 today, this is what happened.(http://i56.tinypic.com/ehb3mr.png)
textures are an easy fix on this (easier than Delta...) this will be ported to ganon one slot with removed wings and tail, through bone edits. ;D
Wow... The Aribiter looks awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished result
and so does Delta... (That needs more downloads)
Keep up the great work!
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on December 21, 2010, 09:38:52 AM
Wow... The Aribiter looks awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished result
and so does Delta... (That needs more downloads)
Keep up the great work!
thanks man, iima glad you like my work. ;D your Boshi and Bowletta look pretty good too.
It's all cool.
i've been asking many people.
but i can be patient.
anything is better than nothing.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 21, 2010, 08:41:33 AM
Quote from: Ultraxwing on December 21, 2010, 04:42:16 AM
Will you make my Vertex!?!?? for the project i've been workign on!?
it's Clare from Claymore
i need her sword (it's ike's external sword) and the Model (which is zelda's model)
would you do it!??!
i've been begging around for like EVER
im grateful that you went to me, but im sorry i cannot make that because i have plenty of other half done projects that i need to finish. and ive never heard of the anime... :-\ Sorry. maybe when im finished with other stuff.
@ Everyone
Started Arbiter from Halo 3 today, this is what happened.
(http://i56.tinypic.com/ehb3mr.png)
textures are an easy fix on this (easier than Delta...) this will be ported to ganon one slot with removed wings and tail, through bone edits. ;D
looks good so far! ;D
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 21, 2010, 05:57:25 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 21, 2010, 08:41:33 AM
Quote from: Ultraxwing on December 21, 2010, 04:42:16 AM
Will you make my Vertex!?!?? for the project i've been workign on!?
it's Clare from Claymore
i need her sword (it's ike's external sword) and the Model (which is zelda's model)
would you do it!??!
i've been begging around for like EVER
im grateful that you went to me, but im sorry i cannot make that because i have plenty of other half done projects that i need to finish. and ive never heard of the anime... :-\ Sorry. maybe when im finished with other stuff.
@ Everyone
Started Arbiter from Halo 3 today, this is what happened.
(http://i56.tinypic.com/ehb3mr.png)
textures are an easy fix on this (easier than Delta...) this will be ported to ganon one slot with removed wings and tail, through bone edits. ;D
looks good so far! ;D
It looks better now, i removed the wings and tail through bone edits, fixed some textures and am trying to port it to ganon one slot. :)
Next Poll?
1 - Birdo (SMB2) On Yoshi
2 - Johnny Bravo (Johnny Bravo =P) on Lucas
3 - Sarge Johnson (Halo 3) on Snake
4 - Krystal (SFA) on ZSS
5 - Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) on ZSS
6 - James Bond (007 Goldeneye) on Snake
7 - Fallen Angel V2 (Made up...) on Pit
8 - Kooper (Paper Mario) on Yoshi
9 - Starkiller (Star Wars: TFU) on Ike
10 - I want to make a pokemon so gimme suggestions so i will add the new poll once i get some good ideas.
Already working on:
The Arbiter (Halo 3) on Charizard
Eleanor Lamb (Bioshock 2) on ZSS
Siegfred (Soul Calibur IV) on Ike
I'd love to see a siegfred teaser
Quote from: Ninka on December 21, 2010, 08:30:47 PM
I'd love to see a siegfred teaser
youll get one soon buddy, just i dont have a texture yet. I'll upload a preview later today. ;)
@ Everyone
Arbiter works without any freezes, just got manipulate the bones to fix the glitches, its gonna be awhile till hes working 100% :-\ (i ported him to ganon one slot)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 21, 2010, 09:49:11 PM
@ Everyone
Arbiter works without any freezes, just got manipulate the bones to fix the glitches, its gonna be awhile till hes working 100% :-\ (i ported him to ganon one slot)
That's some great news!
If there's anything I wanted more since Master Chief was released... It would have to be the Arbiter. Keep up the good work! ;)
Could we some pics of Arbiter ported to ganon?
Quote from: Ninka on December 29, 2010, 03:29:31 PM
Could we some pics of Arbiter ported to ganon?
its not working correctly the animations aree f*cked up... :( i wont be releasing anything for awhile because my stupid little brother bought kirbys epic yarn and updated my wii, so i have downgrade it before i can mod. sorry everyone. :(
that sounds like crap man I'm sorry I had to do that awhile back not fun XD.
You always could use the Stacksmash meathod to use homebrew...
But that sucks either way.
Quote from: SpacePirateOverlord on December 30, 2010, 11:10:39 PM
You always could use the Stacksmash meathod to use homebrew...
But that sucks either way.
i really want to use riivolution again, i wrote my own patch and it runs sfx, thps, and 10 different brawl mod games.
I have 4.3 and I still have the ability to use riivolution, HBC and a patched ios. Or is there another update that I don't know about?
Quote from: MANSTA8 on December 31, 2010, 09:54:06 PM
I have 4.3 and I still have the ability to use riivolution, HBC and a patched ios. Or is there another update that I don't know about?
alrite everyone i fixed my wii, im going to finish chArbiter and work on siegfred the hair i was disappointed with so im going to restart.
SS i have a question what version of windows are you using?
Cuz i can't get Ais working with my new laptops window vista >.<
Great to hear you fixed your wii.
Quote from: Ninka on January 03, 2011, 01:02:21 AM
SS i have a question what version of windows are you using?
Cuz i can't get Ais working with my new laptops window vista >.<
Great to hear you fixed your wii.
i use vista, but mine works. idk man maybe right click it and select open with AIS, i had to do that before it started working then i just had to double click it to work. if you ever need DAEs...
Shadowsnake...you're alive! :D how are ya buddy?
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 03, 2011, 01:34:31 AM
Quote from: Ninka on January 03, 2011, 01:02:21 AM
SS i have a question what version of windows are you using?
Cuz i can't get Ais working with my new laptops window vista >.<
Great to hear you fixed your wii.
i use vista, but mine works. idk man maybe right click it and select open with AIS, i had to do that before it started working then i just had to double click it to work. if you ever need DAEs...
I asked tcll so everything is working out now :D
can't wait to see your next hacks done man
also i think we should callob sometime that'd be pretty great :af:
Quote from: Ninka on January 03, 2011, 01:52:31 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 03, 2011, 01:34:31 AM
Quote from: Ninka on January 03, 2011, 01:02:21 AM
SS i have a question what version of windows are you using?
Cuz i can't get Ais working with my new laptops window vista >.<
Great to hear you fixed your wii.
i use vista, but mine works. idk man maybe right click it and select open with AIS, i had to do that before it started working then i just had to double click it to work. if you ever need DAEs...
I asked tcll so everything is working out now :D
can't wait to see your next hacks done man
also i think we should callob sometime that'd be pretty great :af:
@ ninka
I agree we could make some badace vertex hacks is there anyone you might have in mind of making?
(http://www.timtim.com/public/images/artist//1860_arbiter1.jpg)
Is this the color your using 4 him?
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 03, 2011, 05:52:24 AM
(http://www.timtim.com/public/images/artist//1860_arbiter1.jpg)
Is this the color your using 4 him?
i was using his gold suit from halo 3, but i have the ripped texture from halo 2 so putting that on him would be simple.
btw everyone im having trouble with the arbiter port to ganon, so i might make him on ganondorf instead, so should i release my chArbiter so far?
I'd say release it anyway.
It's like how I plan to make pheonix wright on ike but already made him on an assist trophy.
I'd make both versions if you really wanted to but i'm sure it's look fine just on charizard.
Also I think you said you wanted to work on lara croft right?
we could work on it together as I was planing on making a texture and vertex on zero suit samus of her new design (from tomb raider reborn)
(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/New_Lara_Croft.jpg)
I prefer it over her orignal design but it's your call man.
Quote from: Ninka on January 03, 2011, 08:40:48 PM
I'd say release it anyway.
It's like how I plan to make pheonix wright on ike but already made him on an assist trophy.
I'd make both versions if you really wanted to but i'm sure it's look fine just on charizard.
Also I think you said you wanted to work on lara croft right?
we could work on it together as I was planing on making a texture and vertex on zero suit samus of her new design (from tomb raider reborn)
(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/New_Lara_Croft.jpg)
I prefer it over her orignal design but it's your call man.
Lara croft it is! i will pm you when im ready to start it, i want to finish siegfred and mostly chArbiter first. i prefer the new design as well.
Alrighty then sounds like a plan to me, I have to finish terra on ike anyway so it's fine.
Some small project i started yesterday.
(http://i55.tinypic.com/34igz9t.png)
simple vertex edit, heres whats coming...
- release Demon Knight: v3
- make Siegfred
- fix chArbiter
- make lara croft with ninka (collab)
- make vincent valentine?
- and the polls will say the rest >.>
just a suggestion but for deamon knight maybe you could add somthing like horns to him or make him have an edited texture as all that looks changed is the hair.
looks good anyway.
Quote from: Ninka on January 05, 2011, 09:42:58 PM
just a suggestion but for deamon knight maybe you could add somthing like horns to him or make him have an edited texture as all that looks changed is the hair.
looks good anyway.
cant edit him because my daes's arent working. :(
though i think hes done, this is how i wanted him to look, gonna release him soon.
>.> sorry for double post... its important :srs:
Im sorry that ive been dead the past few weeks, its because my pc crashed. luckily i got it fixed today and will start vertexing tomorrow, expect demon knight v3 release tomorrow and siegfred teasers throughout the week ;)
I'm happy to hear that you fixed your pc... :)
Looking forward to seeing some of those teasers...
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 07, 2011, 05:37:49 AM
I'm happy to hear that you fixed your pc... :)
Looking forward to seeing some of those teasers...
@ Legendary Super Mairo
thanks LSM. ;) btw how goes Bowletta?
@ Everyone
Siegfred is next... who should he be on?
- Ike
- Link
- Marth
im thinking Ike... but still...
also new poll will be up soon.
Didn't you already do a Birdo vertex or is this poll old?
Also, Siegfred should defd be over Ike. The body, armor, sword, manlyness, really fits Ike. I don't see this dude over Link and even less over Marth.
Can't wait to see your new poll!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 07, 2011, 06:48:35 AM
Didn't you already do a Birdo vertex or is this poll old?
Also, Siegfred should defd be over Ike. The body, armor, sword, manlyness, really fits Ike. I don't see this dude over Link and even less over Marth.
Can't wait to see your new poll!
well i though i could of done better on Birdo so i wanted to make v2.
Siegfred will be on Ike then, The moveset seems to fit him.
Needing some ideas for the next poll...
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 07, 2011, 06:11:38 AM
thanks LSM. ;) btw how goes Bowletta?
Actually... the mouth on that is giving me quite the hard time still. But I am still working on her none the less!
As for ideas on your poll, hmmm... I've been really wanting to see a Cassandra vertex on Peach. But I may do that one on my own someday.
New Ideas?
Hmmm...
Maybe a Bleach vertex? Pretty much only Naruto characters get vertex.
I'm looking forward to what you're gonna bring with the new vertex method.
Quote from: br3compactor on January 07, 2011, 11:26:19 PM
New Ideas?
Hmmm...
Maybe a Bleach vertex? Pretty much only Naruto characters get vertex.
I'm looking forward to what you're gonna bring with the new vertex method.
Ive been wanting to make Chad from Bleach for awhile... we already have Rukia, Ichigo, and Hollow Ichigo. But no Chad?! I will add Chad to the next poll
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 07, 2011, 05:13:57 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 07, 2011, 06:11:38 AM
thanks LSM. ;) btw how goes Bowletta?
Actually... the mouth on that is giving me quite the hard time still. But I am still working on her none the less!
As for ideas on your poll, hmmm... I've been really wanting to see a Cassandra vertex on Peach. But I may do that one on my own someday.
Cassandra would be simple, i would make her, but im going to wait just to see if you make her.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 07, 2011, 02:15:38 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 07, 2011, 06:48:35 AM
Didn't you already do a Birdo vertex or is this poll old?
Also, Siegfred should defd be over Ike. The body, armor, sword, manlyness, really fits Ike. I don't see this dude over Link and even less over Marth.
Can't wait to see your new poll!
well i though i could of done better on Birdo so i wanted to make v2.
Siegfred will be on Ike then, The moveset seems to fit him.
Needing some ideas for the next poll...
Soma Cruz (CastlevaniaAria of Sorrow-Dawn of Sorrow)
(http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100826231941/castlevania/images/e/e4/Soma_-_CHD.PNG)
Dracula(Castlevania)
(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d1/Dracula-sotn.png/250px-Dracula-sotn.png)
Cornell(Castlevania Legacy of Darkness)
(http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters4/cornell-castle.jpg)
Yoko(Castlevania Aria of Sorrow-Dawn of Sorrow)
(http://www.castlevaniacrypt.com/games/dos/images/art/yoko-01.jpg)
Chad over Snake would be awesome!
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 07, 2011, 11:46:57 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 07, 2011, 02:15:38 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 07, 2011, 06:48:35 AM
Didn't you already do a Birdo vertex or is this poll old?
Also, Siegfred should defd be over Ike. The body, armor, sword, manlyness, really fits Ike. I don't see this dude over Link and even less over Marth.
Can't wait to see your new poll!
well i though i could of done better on Birdo so i wanted to make v2.
Siegfred will be on Ike then, The moveset seems to fit him.
Needing some ideas for the next poll...
Soma Cruz (CastlevaniaAria of Sorrow-Dawn of Sorrow)
(http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100826231941/castlevania/images/e/e4/Soma_-_CHD.PNG)
Dracula(Castlevania)
(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d1/Dracula-sotn.png/250px-Dracula-sotn.png)
Dracula needs to be in brawl. he has stages already made, and hes one of the sickest villains of all time. i will add Dracula to the next poll. asked for soma i will add him too, although he wont need vertexing because Beyond's Dante, has almost the same model, other than the sword.
Quote from: br3compactor on January 07, 2011, 11:54:00 PM
Chad over Snake would be awesome!
perhaps i'll use mariokart64n's Jack Krauser as a base, Chad is a big dude.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 08, 2011, 12:01:08 AM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 07, 2011, 11:46:57 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 07, 2011, 02:15:38 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 07, 2011, 06:48:35 AM
Didn't you already do a Birdo vertex or is this poll old?
Also, Siegfred should defd be over Ike. The body, armor, sword, manlyness, really fits Ike. I don't see this dude over Link and even less over Marth.
Can't wait to see your new poll!
well i though i could of done better on Birdo so i wanted to make v2.
Siegfred will be on Ike then, The moveset seems to fit him.
Needing some ideas for the next poll...
Soma Cruz (CastlevaniaAria of Sorrow-Dawn of Sorrow)
(http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100826231941/castlevania/images/e/e4/Soma_-_CHD.PNG)
Dracula(Castlevania)
(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d1/Dracula-sotn.png/250px-Dracula-sotn.png)
Dracula needs to be in brawl. he has stages already made, and hes one of the sickest villains of all time. i will add Dracula to the next poll. asked for soma i will add him too, although he wont need vertexing because Beyond's Dante, has almost the same model, other than the sword.
Quote from: br3compactor on January 07, 2011, 11:54:00 PM
Chad over Snake would be awesome!
perhaps i'll use mariokart64n's Jack Krauser as a base, Chad is a big dude.
Nice gunna be epic! ;D I can't believe nobody made a Dracula yet.
Maybe Ratchet nobody made him.
(http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1675/193966-lw_ratchet_narrowweb__300x362_2_super.jpg)
or a little sister to go with Delta
(http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:5iGMxsnaeSjbFM:http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-10/art/bs2-little-sister.jpg&t=1)
Astaroth over ganon
(http://images-mediawiki-sites.thefullwiki.org/05/1/0/5/12009172448632348.png)
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 08, 2011, 12:07:49 AM
Maybe Ratchet nobody made him.
(http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1675/193966-lw_ratchet_narrowweb__300x362_2_super.jpg)
that was already on my list along with clank. Ratchet on Fox, Clank on Rob or Ness.
All those suggestions look epic!
But I also have a second suggestion... Since there's a good Blue Eyes White Dragon now:
(http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll237/bears1992/Yu-Gi-Ho/LOB-EN070-Red-EyesBDragon.jpg)
Obvious choice on who this goes over... :P :charizard:
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 08, 2011, 12:20:46 AM
All those suggestions look epic!
But I also have a second suggestion... Since there's a good Blue Eyes White Dragon now:
(http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll237/bears1992/Yu-Gi-Ho/LOB-EN070-Red-EyesBDragon.jpg)
Obvious choice on who this goes over... :P :charizard:
Thanks. that looks pretty sick too.
Jill(RE 3)
(http://www.realsoftwaredevelopment.com/WindowsLiveWriter/Top10FamousNintendoVoices_8F08/200pxJill_Valentine_Resident_Evil_33.jpg)
Hunter(L4D)
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3384/3499769387_f67d3442b9.jpg)
Nappa
(http://www.alexsdbzrpg.com/characters/Nappa%201.jpg)
<,<
>,>
New poll is up, vote away! Siegfred is being worked on as i speak.
wont let me vote :srs:
It says it's closed
Won't let me vote either. Just started playing through the Earthbound series, so I'd love to see a playable Jeff.
Damn I vote 4 all!!! ;D
there is seriously no way for me to change the poll... how does BeyondYou do it?
goes to ask beyondyou....
poll is fixed thanks to stickman!
now vote away, while i work on Siegfred.
Siegfred boots in progress, i cant conform wrap the actual model from soul calibur 4 because half of that model i have for him is warped, and looks awful. so i pretty much just traced him out the best i could of, what do all you think? (texture will be last...)
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2hchxk7.png)
HOLY [censored], PLEASE DO DRACULA!!!!
I was going to make a PSA for him a long time ago, but I would LOVE to see that!!!
Quote from: Hollow on January 08, 2011, 08:39:06 PM
HOLY [censored], PLEASE DO DRACULA!!!!
I was going to make a PSA for him a long time ago, but I would LOVE to see that!!!
oh sup Hallow, anyways your in luck because im going to make Dracula after some of my projects are finished and i going to also be making a Neo vertex later on . ;D
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 08, 2011, 08:43:11 PM
Quote from: Hollow on January 08, 2011, 08:39:06 PM
HOLY [censored], PLEASE DO DRACULA!!!!
I was going to make a PSA for him a long time ago, but I would LOVE to see that!!!
oh sup Hollow, anyways your in luck because im going to make Dracula after some of my projects are finished and i going to also be making a Neo vertex later on . ;D
Thank you!!!! I've been waiting for a Neo!!!
working on Siegfred's body now, this part i might be able to conform wrap. either way, its coming out better than the the boots.
NEED HELP!!!
Ok i can easily conform his face but i need to know how to replace all the other faces with one face vertex, Siegfred will look legit if someone can help me on this.
Adfroman knows how to disable all other faces and make it only use one. He did it for my Kadabra. It caused some glitches on him, but I don't think it causes problems on any other characters.
Quote from: Weyard on January 09, 2011, 05:08:47 AM
Adfroman knows how to disable all other faces and make it only use one. He did it for my Kadabra. It caused some glitches on him, but I don't think it causes problems on any other characters.
i
thanks for telling me Weyard, i shall PM Adfroman once im finished.
new preview, i need some suggestions on what needs more work. Yes i know i havent done half the model yet. >.>
any suggestions on how to make this look better?
Siegfred (Soul Calibur IV)
(http://i56.tinypic.com/2vii7hj.png)
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2056/2369679915_bfd2137523.jpg)
looks good so far can't wait to see the face and hair done.
The sword will be intresting as well.
I was bout to use the same picture :P
Quote from: Ninka on January 09, 2011, 06:54:26 PM
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2056/2369679915_bfd2137523.jpg)
looks good so far can't wait to see the face and hair done.
The sword will be intresting as well.
ike's hair is difficult to vertex, but i might be able to pull it off... The face should be easy, and the sword well, only time will tell because there are very few vertices to makethe sword out of it wont look like an import.
not so easy to conform a wii model to a PS3 one. :-\
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 09, 2011, 07:01:40 PM
I was bout to use the same picture :P
lol i had a feeling it would of been you or ninka to post the picture, your normally the ones to do so on my thread.
i will post another preview of siegfred once the body is finished, or might just suprise everyone and release it at any given moment. :P
Can't wait! ;D
You were able to make this which is Siegfriedish.
(http://hardcorebrawlhacks.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/really-long-hair-ike.jpg)
(http://i.neoseeker.com/screenshots/R2FtZXMvWGJveF8zNjAvQWN0aW9uL0ZpZ2h0aW5n/soul_calibur_iv_image5.jpg)
No bro
I have dibs on the Deku Link idea
IT'S MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 09, 2011, 07:29:53 PM
You were able to make this which is Siegfriedish.
(http://hardcorebrawlhacks.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/really-long-hair-ike.jpg)
(http://i.neoseeker.com/screenshots/R2FtZXMvWGJveF8zNjAvQWN0aW9uL0ZpZ2h0aW5n/soul_calibur_iv_image5.jpg)
yeah funny thing is i made that with blender before mariokart's method. i could most definetly do better now. xD
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 10:02:47 PM
No bro
I have dibs on the Deku Link idea
IT'S MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE
as long as you make it before i finish my list of projects i started (long list....) its yours bro. ;D
@ people who want me to bring Siegfred to brawl
body for Siegfred is finished, thighs and arms are next. [color]
YOU'RE ON. *dun dun*
...f*ck he might need a size mod though...
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 10:24:06 PM
YOU'RE ON. *dun dun*
...f*ck he might need a size mod though...
perhaps...
Hey blackboo, i know where to get the ripped model from majoras mask that you could use for reference or conform wrapping. just ask me and i could link it to you.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 09, 2011, 10:27:08 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 10:24:06 PM
YOU'RE ON. *dun dun*
...f*ck he might need a size mod though...
perhaps...
Hey blackboo, i know where to get the ripped model from majoras mask that you could use for reference or conform wrapping. just ask me and i could link it to you.
Nah, I'm good.
He's gonna definately need a size mod though, I'm gonna have to blow his head up pretty good....
its been awhile since ive hacked SSBB. but just thought i would say that your delta, arbiter, and siegfred are amazing. plz finish The Arbiter! :laugh:
By the way bro, you need to get on Xbox Live again soon, i got Medal Of Honor and Halo Reach.
Siegfried's model is coming along quite nicely...
Quote from: The Arbiter on January 10, 2011, 08:15:02 AM
its been awhile since ive hacked SSBB. but just thought i would say that your delta, arbiter, and siegfred are amazing. plz finish The Arbiter! :laugh:
By the way bro, you need to get on Xbox Live again soon, i got Medal Of Honor and Halo Reach.
will do man, good to see you again btw. :P
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 10, 2011, 08:20:51 AM
Siegfried's model is coming along quite nicely...
its getting even nicer. :af2:
(http://i53.tinypic.com/ergbqv.png)
this model took me 10 patches for almost each vertex set, hopefully it wont glitch the game up. sword is next, then face, then hair, then texture.
I see you got the long hair going on man, looks good. Also, that preview of Ike with the armor looks epic as f*ck!
Can't wait to see it finished!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 10, 2011, 09:09:40 AM
I see you got the long hair going on man, looks good. Also, that preview of Ike with the armor looks epic as f*ck!
Can't wait to see it finished!
im glad you tlike it man, its amazing what 3 days and 25 patches can turn ike into.
im currently applying the ripped face and hair textures and its looking good.
Siegfried's looks beast! good job! ;D
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 10, 2011, 09:58:04 PM
Siegfried's looks beast! good job! ;D
thanks! ;D i just finished the sword, even thought there are very few vertex points for turning ike into a ps3 model, i think it came out very decently. i wont post a preview pic until hes finished.
Aight take ur time.
siegfried is finished. release tomorrow. just need to edit the textures and test in game.
That sounds great... ;)
Siegfried (Soul Calibur IV)
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2mdfp10.jpg) (http://i51.tinypic.com/33p3ima.jpg) (http://i52.tinypic.com/osfhhc.jpg)
Siegfried released. get it plz. :-\ and tell me what you think.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15626
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 15, 2011, 03:33:38 AM
Siegfried (Soul Calibur IV)
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2mdfp10.jpg) (http://i51.tinypic.com/33p3ima.jpg) (http://i52.tinypic.com/osfhhc.jpg)
Siegfried released. get it plz. :-\ and tell me what you think.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15626
Awesome vertex ShadowSnake, he's looking great! ;)
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 15, 2011, 03:36:15 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 15, 2011, 03:33:38 AM
Siegfried (Soul Calibur IV)
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2mdfp10.jpg) (http://i51.tinypic.com/33p3ima.jpg) (http://i52.tinypic.com/osfhhc.jpg)
Siegfried released. get it plz. :-\ and tell me what you think.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15626
Awesome vertex ShadowSnake, he's looking great! ;)
thanks cutterkirby. ;D
I think you'd like to see this:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11984127&postcount=7117
Quote from: br3compactor on January 15, 2011, 03:46:01 AM
I think you'd like to see this:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11984127&postcount=7117
well since black boo is making deku link, and GameWatching is making baby mario. looks like im making Dracula, Chad, or Arbiter
im still wanting to know how siegfried looks, it doesnt matter what i think its what everyone thinks.
also who shud i make now? i cant make baby mario and deku link because there are being made by others.
>_>
It hasnt been that long since you released it man. lol Theres no need to triple post to bump your thread.
Alright. Now as for Siegfried, I think its alright. My biggest gripes would be the texture and his hair. The face still looks too much like Ikes to me.
But besides that, it looks good.
Quote from: BeyondYou on January 15, 2011, 05:30:33 AM
>_>
It hasnt been that long since you released it man. lol Theres no need to triple post to bump your thread.
Alright. Now as for Siegfried, I think its alright. My biggest gripes would be the texture and his hair. The face still looks too much like Ikes to me.
But besides that, it looks good.
it was a double post not a triple post. >.>
and i agree with u almost intirely Beyond, but you must know ive never been much the texture hacker, vertexing is my stronger point. and the texture sucks because i ripped the textures but they were impossible to put on ike because ps3 textures are much more different from wii texture.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 15, 2011, 05:39:11 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on January 15, 2011, 05:30:33 AM
>_>
It hasnt been that long since you released it man. lol Theres no need to triple post to bump your thread.
Alright. Now as for Siegfried, I think its alright. My biggest gripes would be the texture and his hair. The face still looks too much like Ikes to me.
But besides that, it looks good.
it was a double post not a triple post. >.>
and i agree with u almost intirely Beyond, but you must know ive never been much the texture hacker, vertexing is my stronger point. and the texture sucks because i ripped the textures but they were impossible to put on ike because ps3 textures are much more different from wii texture.
>_> The recycle bin says you triple posted. But it doesn't matter. XD
But yea, I have his actual textures too so I get what you mean man. Trying to piece it together and map it on Ike would be very time consuming.
Siegfried looks fine ShadowSnake. its way better than the other ones out there, though a revamp in the future by u when u get better would be cool.
also make Arbiter next and i will return to making csps. :P
Quote from: The Arbiter on January 15, 2011, 06:49:36 AM
Siegfried looks fine ShadowSnake. its way better than the other ones out there, though a revamp in the future by u when u get better would be cool.
also make Arbiter next and i will return to making csps. :P
thanks arbiter!
arbiter will be done next maybe, or Dracula either way im making a ganondorf hack next probably.
Love the Siegfried!!!!! amazing vertex is amazing ;D
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 15, 2011, 07:31:11 PM
Love the Siegfried!!!!! amazing vertex is amazing ;D
Im glad you like it, i put 2-3 weeks into it.
Dracula is probably next
Good luck with it Dracula. Hopefully it will turn out good enough to warrant a psa at some point.
Quote from: Weyard on January 16, 2011, 01:02:56 AM
Good luck with it Dracula. Hopefully it will turn out good enough to warrant a psa at some point.
yeah me too, he shouldnt be too difficult though.
i also have a side project that should be finished by tomorrow.
And Lara Croft will be made after that. (collab with ninka)
What happened to the side project?
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 17, 2011, 03:58:30 AM
What happened to the side project?
i finished the model but it needs texture fixes, release tomorrow hopefully.
Aight ;D
Siegfried looks great! Good luck finishing your side project... ;)
the side project is almost finished just need to vertex one more vertex set, retexture a little bit, and test in-game. ;D
Aight can't wait 2 c wat u did ;D
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 18, 2011, 12:30:25 AM
Aight can't wait 2 c wat u did ;D
its nothing special but i like how it turned out. Dracula and some other side projects are next.
Birdo (Super Mario Bros. 2)
(http://i54.tinypic.com/mb26uu.jpg) (http://i56.tinypic.com/11kavyd.jpg) (http://i53.tinypic.com/166izqs.jpg)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15713
Wow this Birdo is on point!
This makes me miss Super Mario Bros 2 USA
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 18, 2011, 02:10:44 AM
Wow this Birdo is on point!
This makes me miss Super Mario Bros 2 USA
thanks Stallion! and i actually still have the original SMB2 cartridge for the NES and i played on it 2 days ago which inspired me to make this.
Congrats on your revamped Birdo...
It's definitely better looking now. ;)
Now, if only I could ever finish my Bowletta vertex... lol
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 18, 2011, 02:27:57 AM
Congrats on your revamped Birdo...
It's definitely better looking now. ;)
Now, if only I could ever finish my Bowletta vertex... lol
thanks for the positive comment! :)
and whats keeping u from releasing bowletta? :( maybe i could help if you need it.
That's really, really better. Great Birdo revamp, SS.
Quote from: br3compactor on January 18, 2011, 02:48:03 AM
That's really, really better. Great Birdo revamp, SS.
@ br3compactor
Thanks br3compactor! ;D
@ Everyone
alright heres my list of projects that im going to be working on soon.
To Do List:
yellow = started working on
white = not started
- Dracula (Castlevania) on ganon
- Bouncer (Bioshock) on samus
- Chad (Bleach) on either snake or ike
- Arbiter (Halo 3) on Ganondorf
- Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) on ZSS (collab with ninka)
- A Pokemon of some sort...
- Altair (Assassins Creed)
I need to know what Pokemon it is.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 18, 2011, 03:18:57 AM
I need to know what Pokemon it is.
its tyranitar
(http://pokemon.neoseeker.com/w/i/pokemon/8/82/248Tyranitar.png)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 18, 2011, 03:24:45 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 18, 2011, 03:18:57 AM
I need to know what Pokemon it is.
its tyranitar
(http://pokemon.neoseeker.com/w/i/pokemon/8/82/248Tyranitar.png)
O.o!
Over Bowser?
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 18, 2011, 03:25:24 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 18, 2011, 03:24:45 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 18, 2011, 03:18:57 AM
I need to know what Pokemon it is.
its tyranitar
(http://pokemon.neoseeker.com/w/i/pokemon/8/82/248Tyranitar.png)
O.o!
Over Bowser?
yep. ;D but it is going to take a long time to make, i will probably finish Dracula and some others first.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 18, 2011, 04:41:06 AMyep. ;D but it is going to take a long time to make, i will probably finish Dracula and some others first.
First Blastoise...
Then Aggron...
Then Nidoking...
And now Tyranitar?
I'm in heaven. ^^
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 18, 2011, 04:42:54 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 18, 2011, 04:41:06 AMyep. ;D but it is going to take a long time to make, i will probably finish Dracula and some others first.
First Blastoise...
Then Aggron...
Then Nidoking...
And now Tyranitar?
I'm in heaven. ^^
get nidoqueen and you gotta full slot. ;D
i will post previews throughout each of my new projects. maybe throw a suprise out there every now and again. r)
Jeff over Lucas sounds interesting.
Can't wait to see some progress on Tyranitar ;)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 18, 2011, 11:28:53 AM
Jeff over Lucas sounds interesting.
Can't wait to see some progress on Tyranitar ;)
@ Stallion
Tyranitar will be made after i finish some other projects, asked for jeff im exited to make him but it might be on ness who knows.
@ Everyone
Heres Dracula's head so far, i worked hard on this so feedback will be appreciated. btw its not done yet.
(http://i52.tinypic.com/34dg4dd.png)
Which version of Dracula are you doing? It's looking like its going to be the SotN version right now.
Quote from: Weyard on January 19, 2011, 12:42:27 AM
Which version of Dracula are you doing? It's looking like its going to be the SotN version right now.
i am making the SotN version, im getting tempted to make alucard as well. Anyways i just fixed up the hair a little bit and am now working on the hair on the front of the face, the face should be done soon, but i need someone to fix the face morphing glitch. :srs:
will be done by thursday or friday if i stay consistent with my work. hopefully i dont disappoint Castlevania fans with this vertex. :-\
Oh snap I love me some castlevania. I was working on Soma recently so this will be very good to go with him. It's looking pretty good so far. Are you going to use his textures from castlevania judgement?
Quote from: Ninka on January 19, 2011, 01:06:06 AM
Oh snap I love me some castlevania. I was working on Soma recently so this will be very good to go with him. It's looking pretty good so far. Are you going to use his textures from castlevania judgement?
nah, im making his look from Castlevania SotN. so i will have to make the texture from scratch. btw ninka, when im done with this and you finish one of your projects you wanna give Lara Croft a go?
yeah sure i havn't worked on somthing in awhile.
wait, you made the subject delta and siegfrid? nice work :D, i'll be reading about your next hacks
Quote from: lord_of_hell on January 19, 2011, 02:57:11 AM
wait, you made the subject delta and siegfrid? nice work :D, i'll be reading about your next hacks
thanks man, im glad you like my work. ;D
The SOTN Dracula was tha best 1 so good job!
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 19, 2011, 03:08:44 AM
The SOTN Dracula was tha best 1 so good job!
thanks SpAcRiGgA! and i know i always thought SOTN Dracula looked the best. i just finished the head and will have am starting the body soon.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 19, 2011, 03:17:01 AM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 19, 2011, 03:08:44 AM
The SOTN Dracula was tha best 1 so good job!
thanks SpAcRiGgA! and i know i always thought SOTN Dracula looked the best. i just finished the head and will have am starting the body soon.
Nice ;D
Hey, I'm new to kcmm, the hacks i seen by you so far are awesome!!! Keep up the good work
Quote from: sp147 on January 19, 2011, 06:34:58 AM
Hey, I'm new to kcmm, the hacks i seen by you so far are awesome!!! Keep up the good work
thanks. ;D and welcome to kc-mm.
umm... bad news everyone Draculas face is going to have to be redone, i accidentally deleted a vertex point or 2, so i cant export it. im redoing it though, so Dracula still will be done. :-\
While im working on Dracula i plan to make some smaller vertex hacks or revamps. any suggestions? :>.>:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 20, 2011, 03:25:48 AM
umm... bad news everyone Draculas face is going to have to be redone, i accidentally deleted a vertex point or 2, so i cant export it. im redoing it though, so Dracula still will be done. :-\
While im working on Dracula i plan to make some smaller vertex hacks or revamps. any suggestions? :>.>:
Maybe instead of doing revamps can u do a PSA?
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 20, 2011, 05:51:59 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 20, 2011, 03:25:48 AM
umm... bad news everyone Draculas face is going to have to be redone, i accidentally deleted a vertex point or 2, so i cant export it. im redoing it though, so Dracula still will be done. :-\
While im working on Dracula i plan to make some smaller vertex hacks or revamps. any suggestions? :>.>:
Maybe instead of doing revamps can u do a PSA?
possibly, i might start a Delta PSA thatd be mad sick
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 20, 2011, 06:36:16 PM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 20, 2011, 05:51:59 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 20, 2011, 03:25:48 AM
umm... bad news everyone Draculas face is going to have to be redone, i accidentally deleted a vertex point or 2, so i cant export it. im redoing it though, so Dracula still will be done. :-\
While im working on Dracula i plan to make some smaller vertex hacks or revamps. any suggestions? :>.>:
Maybe instead of doing revamps can u do a PSA?
possibly, i might start a Delta PSA thatd be mad sick
Yup ;D thats what I was thinking!
Teasers
chArbiter
(http://i56.tinypic.com/2h7dlja.png)
Dracula
(http://i51.tinypic.com/3eu03.png)
Siegfried update
(http://i56.tinypic.com/8zg2mt.png)
Those teasers are coming along quite nicely... ;)
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 22, 2011, 03:24:37 AM
Those teasers are coming along quite nicely... ;)
thanks LSM! ;D btw any progress on Bowletta?
Wow! Everything looks good. ;D
I c you got the face done good job ;D
(http://i51.tinypic.com/3eu03.png)
(http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOXx2aDu-aG6f31uriej3RjAWJZvrX4_m_PcK1zRqbg-S1LiTp4w&t=1)
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 22, 2011, 04:31:51 AM
Wow! Everything looks good. ;D
I c you got the face done good job ;D
(http://i51.tinypic.com/3eu03.png)
(http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOXx2aDu-aG6f31uriej3RjAWJZvrX4_m_PcK1zRqbg-S1LiTp4w&t=1)
thanks again SpAcRiGgA! ;D
btw everyone heres a brief description on progress and release dates.
Arbiter:
texture needs some edits, model done, just need to remove the wings and i will release it. later on i will port to ganon one slot with a PSA but this is good enough for now. 8)
Dracula:
face done, eyes adjusted, this one will take awhile. but i will finish it. :-\
Siegfried:
texture done by KTH, i will edit the texture a little and redo the hair/face. r)
Other projects?
Tyranitar (ripped textures and started on bowser, not far enough for preview though) :notimp:
SFA Krystal (ripped textures & will be done as an edit to BeyondYou's Krystal. after he releases it.) :srs:
Altair (im thinking on Sheik or link, i will need a texture rip first though.)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 22, 2011, 04:17:18 AM
thanks LSM! ;D btw any progress on Bowletta?
If I wasn't so entranced with Little Big Planet 2 I'd work on her more...
I still have the mouth (those cheeks are incredibly "cheeky" when it comes to editing them) and 1 ear to finish + Plus all the tedious patching it'll take.
I'll finish her before ya know it. That's a promise! ;)
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 22, 2011, 07:21:13 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 22, 2011, 04:17:18 AM
thanks LSM! ;D btw any progress on Bowletta?
If I wasn't so entranced with Little Big Planet 2 I'd work on her more...
I still have the mouth (those cheeks are incredibly "cheeky" when it comes to editing them) and 1 ear to finish + Plus all the tedious patching it'll take.
I'll finish her before ya know it. That's a promise! ;)
ok kool, also i know little big planet 2 is addicting!
i havent shown progress for awhile and i wont until i get close to being done with my projects. anyways heres some stuff ive been working on. ive been doing conform wraps to make some of these which is how mariokart made his mewtwo, krauser and others.
- Knuckles over sonic (75% done)
- Dracula over ganon (20% done)
- Toad over olimar (35% done)
- Siegfried update (70% done)
- chArbiter (90% done)
i will post pics as i get closer to being finished, expect a few releases this week. :)
Heres some stuff im wanting to make with the conform wrap method: (i have ripped models of them)
Darth Maul
General Grevious
Grey Fox
Adventures Krystal (if beyond doesnt finish assault krystal, i will try to make this)
Primid
Yoda
Moogle
Tonberry
Starkiller
Ivy
will add a to-do-list section on my post soon, hope all of you are exited about what im making, i picked up some new 3ds max tricks and ive started conform wrapping, so my models will look much better now.
-ShadowSnake
awesome. I'd love to see some of those Star Wars ones.
Quote from: mariofan1138 on January 24, 2011, 08:27:02 PM
awesome. I'd love to see some of those Star Wars ones.
thank you, also i know right! we need more star wars in brawl.
btw everyone heres a teaser of toad.
(http://i55.tinypic.com/2rr29w3.png)
(http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/halolz-dot-com-supersmashbrosbrawl-captainfalconapproved.jpg)
Quote from: KTH on January 24, 2011, 09:53:17 PM
(http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/halolz-dot-com-supersmashbrosbrawl-captainfalconapproved.jpg)
@ KTH
lol, that never gets old.
@ Everyone
body is done now and looks better than it did in the previous teaser. lets hope that this exports correctly.
Looking forward to Toad. Don't remember a Red Eyes White Dragon in Yu-Gi-Oh! though, but then again I only watched the 1st series.
Quote from: ssj4gohan on January 24, 2011, 10:17:48 PM
Looking forward to Toad. Don't remember a Red Eyes White Dragon in Yu-Gi-Oh! though, but then again I only watched the 1st series.
I'm thinking that should be Red Eyes BLACK Dragon lol... Which was one of Joey Wheeler's strongest cards in the show.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 24, 2011, 09:44:30 PM
btw everyone heres a teaser of toad.
(http://i55.tinypic.com/2rr29w3.png)
That head looks great so far! I can't wait to see the other stuff you're working on...
For the toad on olimar hack i think you should replace his pikmin with diffrent items from mario like the fire flower poison mushroom super mushroom and koopa shell...
then it;'s be just like Super mario bros 2 (American version) :D
*sigh* It's a shame nobody did this for your tournament....
I have nothing to judge. D:
Quote from: ssj4gohan on January 24, 2011, 10:17:48 PM
Looking forward to Toad. Don't remember a Red Eyes White Dragon in Yu-Gi-Oh! though, but then again I only watched the 1st series.
oops, imma fix that soon. btw thanks! :)
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 24, 2011, 10:24:11 PM
Quote from: ssj4gohan on January 24, 2011, 10:17:48 PM
Looking forward to Toad. Don't remember a Red Eyes White Dragon in Yu-Gi-Oh! though, but then again I only watched the 1st series.
I'm thinking that should be Red Eyes BLACK Dragon lol... Which was one of Joey Wheeler's strongest cards in the show.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 24, 2011, 09:44:30 PM
btw everyone heres a teaser of toad.
(http://i55.tinypic.com/2rr29w3.png)
That head looks great so far! I can't wait to see the other stuff you're working on...
Thank you LSM! ;D also i will post more teasers soon, i have quite a few projects that i should finish soon.
Quote from: Ninka on January 24, 2011, 11:08:31 PM
For the toad on olimar hack i think you should replace his pikmin with diffrent items from mario like the fire flower poison mushroom super mushroom and koopa shell...
then it;'s be just like Super mario bros 2 (American version) :D
those are some good ideas, i will see what i can do on those. ;) btw ninka you should start a thread. id love to see what your working. We should work on lara croft after i get a model/texture rip! though i cant seem to find one yet. :-\
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 24, 2011, 11:53:00 PM
*sigh* It's a shame nobody did this for your tournament....
I have nothing to judge. D:
i know it sucks, no one does tourneys anymore. i should advertise it on my thread, maybe we will get more competitors... :(
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 25, 2011, 12:00:21 AMi know it sucks, no one does tourneys anymore. i should advertise it on my thread, maybe we will get more competitors... :(
Done.
Everyone go here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18898.msg348344#new) nao! D:<
[/advertisement]
I might as well start up a thread....
as soon as i am done with a vertex on lucas I will start lara croft.
Quote from: Ninka on January 25, 2011, 12:07:31 AM
I might as well start up a thread....
as soon as i am done with a vertex on lucas I will start lara croft.
sounds good man, cant wait.
@ everyone
bad news everyone, toads head is proving difficult, ive tried and tried but i just dont have enough verts to make that stupid hat. i will keep trying though! and expect more from me this week, im trying to finish stuff but i just dont have the time i need.
It's ok... take your time. It'll be worth it in the long run.
Altair all the way!
Holy [censored] ShadowSnake, If you make Toad over Olimar successfully and looking good (which I know you will do) I will love you too much for words man.
Maybe have different power-ups and such depending on the color and effect ;)
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 25, 2011, 06:54:28 AM
It's ok... take your time. It'll be worth it in the long run.
yeah i know what you mean man, rushed hacks never come out as good.
Quote from: angelbless on January 25, 2011, 09:27:40 AM
Altair all the way!
ive been wanting to make him for awhile, i think i will make him after i finish a couple other projects.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 25, 2011, 10:27:29 AM
Holy [censored] ShadowSnake, If you make Toad over Olimar successfully and looking good (which I know you will do) I will love you too much for words man.
Maybe have different power-ups and such depending on the color and effect ;)
thanks man, also I actually gave toad's head another try today and it looked good except for one part, so i might finish the head today. Also the power-up idea is great, id love to work out a psa for toad, thatd be sick!
New poll is up.
I'm the only person who voted for TEH ARBITTORZ!!!! Xbox fans are little in population at this site...
Quote from: Badass Overlord on January 26, 2011, 12:57:32 AM
I'm the only person who voted for TEH ARBITTORZ!!!! Xbox fans are little in population at this site...
i could release TEH ARBITTORZ!!!! right now, but it would have wings and wouldnt have a one slot size mod. i might release him and remake him on ganon in the future.
Nice toad head. :P *thumbs up*
Woo! That Toad head looks awesome, can't wait too see the end result.
Quote from: Ninka on January 24, 2011, 11:08:31 PM
For the toad on olimar hack i think you should replace his pikmin with diffrent items from mario like the fire flower poison mushroom super mushroom and koopa shell...
then it;'s be just like Super mario bros 2 (American version) :D
I normally dislike using vertex hacks with movesets that don't make sense (like Toad with Pikmin), but this would make it VERY fun to play, in my opinion! I hope you are able to pull it off :)
Looks like I'm one of the few Castlevania fans here. >.>
Looks like Toad is winning. This Italian is very happy.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 29, 2011, 02:21:54 AM
Looks like Toad is winning. This Italian is very happy.
thanks for your comments everyone but i have bad news. :(
toad is being a [censored] to make the model looked good but the texture will be warped, dissfigured, and pixely because of severe editing, toads head is 3 times the size of olimar! so im afraid that i have to drop this project and pick it up Ness instead, his body doesnt fit as well as olimar but the head sure does and will look better in the end. im sorry to dissapoint everyone, hope you understand.
new poll will be up tonight.
- ShadowSnake
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 29, 2011, 04:20:57 AMtoad is being a female dog to make the model looked good but the texture will be warped, dissfigured, and pixely because of severe editing, toads head is 3 times the size of olimar! so im afraid that i have to drop this project and pick it up Ness instead, his body doesnt fit as well as olimar but the head sure does and will look better in the end. im sorry to dissapoint everyone, hope you understand.
new poll will be up tonight.
- ShadowSnake
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Hollow on January 29, 2011, 04:40:15 AM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 28, 2011, 01:06:42 AM
I think the Dracula PSA should be based off ecclesia.1:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upMYeYSL5Tk
that's what my PSA was going to be based off of.
so if i made Dracula you would make a PSA? (gets inspired to make dracula)
Let us see Toad :(
Maybe we want him, anyway
Quote from: br3compactor on January 29, 2011, 09:33:54 AM
Let us see Toad :(
Maybe we want him, anyway
]
alrite this is why the texture wont turn out good i turned that into that. (size difference)
i will post a picture in brawlbox and a texture soon, dont expect it to look that good.
(http://i53.tinypic.com/f04s1z.png)
model was fixed up a bit before i posted that though.
heres it with a brief texture, it jacks up because of serious model editing
(http://i51.tinypic.com/11jozfa.png)
should i release this? i will try to fix it the best i can.
Here is what I suggest for Toad.
1. Keep Olimar's original head, and use the helmet to make the mushroom hat only, and remove the nose. It will look better that way in the end because they are referenced on the same bone.
Quote from: Velen on January 29, 2011, 11:56:01 PM
Here is what I suggest for Toad.
1. Keep Olimar's original head, and use the helmet to make the mushroom hat only, and remove the nose. It will look better that way in the end because they are referenced on the same bone.
the helmet will be transparent though. :( even if you put a solid texture over it, it turns out that way because of how olimar was made. i might be able to fix it though. if i change the image type in brawlbox.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 29, 2011, 11:57:41 PM
Quote from: Velen on January 29, 2011, 11:56:01 PM
Here is what I suggest for Toad.
1. Keep Olimar's original head, and use the helmet to make the mushroom hat only, and remove the nose. It will look better that way in the end because they are referenced on the same bone.
the helmet will be transparent though. :( even if you put a solid texture over it, it turns out that way because of how olimar was made. i might be able to fix it though. if i change the image type in brawlbox.
You need to change the materials to make it solid. The Materials1 or 2 folders should hold the key.
O was also thinking of how nice it would be to make The Master on Olimar.
Don't change the image type, that will cause a freeze.
What you can do is delete that image of the transparent helmet. Don't know the name so we will say ToadHelmet1.
So delete the texture ToadHelmet1 but make sure you see the dimensions. Let's say its 512x512.
Once it's deleted, import a NEW texture for Toad's head. It will be named NewNode, so just rename it ToadHelmet1, and make sure it's the same dimensions, which we're saying it's 512x512.
If you need any help with that, let me know ;)
@ Velen & Stallion
i guess i will finish toads model, and redo the face by using the helmet for the hat this time. you guys might of just saved this project, i will be sure to collab to whoever fixes this. ;)
if one of you can send me a non-transparent olimar helmet, i can bring him to brawl.
Si Senor:
http://www.mediafire.com/?h062863wwtruncm
Quote from: SmashClash on January 30, 2011, 01:23:46 AM
Si Senor:
http://www.mediafire.com/?h062863wwtruncm
did you test it to see if it works yet? neva mind i will check, thanks SmashClash, thanks to this i will finish Toad, expect a lot of progress from me soon.
toad is going good everyone, way better than the last time.
expect a preview tomorrow, in just 5 minutes ive almost conformed his head to a ripped model of toad. this is going to look good.
also now that i have more time on my hands im going to finish up several projects this week and start some new stuff so just keep waiting. ;)
Wait, was it good that I gave you that opaque Olimar Helmet?
Quote from: SmashClash on January 30, 2011, 04:00:16 AM
Wait, was it good that I gave you that opaque Olimar Helmet?
for olimar in brawlbox it shows a texture on his helmet. (shine texture) so it didnt work. though i think Stallion or Velen's method will work, so i can still bring Toad to brawl. ;)
I would have liked a better Ness version of Toad, since he actually needs a revamp :). But good work on Olimar :)
Quote from: angelbless on January 30, 2011, 06:58:45 AM
I would have liked a better Ness version of Toad, since he actually needs a revamp :). But good work on Olimar :)
thanks angelbless! ;D and btw the model a few posts up isnt that good, it looks so much better now, im making the hat out of olimars fish bowl now and im conforming it from a ripped model so its going to look like an import.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 30, 2011, 12:06:36 AM
Don't change the image type, that will cause a freeze.
What you can do is delete that image of the transparent helmet. Don't know the name so we will say ToadHelmet1.
So delete the texture ToadHelmet1 but make sure you see the dimensions. Let's say its 512x512.
Once it's deleted, import a NEW texture for Toad's head. It will be named NewNode, so just rename it ToadHelmet1, and make sure it's the same dimensions, which we're saying it's 512x512.
If you need any help with that, let me know ;)
your method worked stallion, i havent tested it in-game yet, but from brawlbox and basic texturing knowledge i think it will work. ;)
use the antena to make his hat,
like i did for my Baby Mario hack.
Great! cant wait for its release :D!
Toad'll be great xD
Quote from: GameWatching on January 30, 2011, 10:21:33 AM
use the antena to make his hat,
like i did for my Baby Mario hack.
you really turned an antenna into a hat, wow didnt know there were that many verts to work with, Stallion told me how to make the helmet not transparent, so im using that but if it doesnt work i will use the antenna.
Quote from: angelbless on January 30, 2011, 01:08:08 PM
Great! cant wait for its release :D!
thanks again. ;D
Quote from: diegoforfun on January 30, 2011, 01:15:22 PM
Toad'll be great xD
thanks, and i hope so too. ;)
@ everyone
body is 100% conformed around a ripped model and looks great, i might finish this today if i have enough time.
Need texture now. :p
Quote from: KTH on January 30, 2011, 05:13:13 PM
Need texture now. :p
yeah im trying to make a brawl style one and a normal one for the pack, lets hope this comes out good.
Take the texture of Toad from Peach.
Quote from: KTH on January 30, 2011, 05:34:16 PM
Take the texture of Toad from Peach.
i shall do that for the normal version, i will make a brawl style version to go with it.
Toad is almost done, just need to vertex the helmet, eyes, and texture. disable some bones, and test in game.
whoever wins the next poll will be next, along with some minor releases as im making progress.
You have a another screen please? Do you have a idea for the pikmin?
>.>
<.<
toad's model is finished, just need to deactivate bones, texture, test, and release.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2uqbyv7.png)
Dracula.
[/endvote]
toad is looking awesome
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 07:57:33 PM
>.>
<.<
toad's model is finished, just need to deactivate bones, texture, test, and release.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2uqbyv7.png)
You have use what for the head?
Quote from: KTH on January 30, 2011, 08:12:36 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 07:57:33 PM
>.>
<.<
toad's model is finished, just need to deactivate bones, texture, test, and release.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2uqbyv7.png)
You have use what for the head?
the glass helmet, Stallion told me how to make it solid rather than transparent.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 08:40:32 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 30, 2011, 08:12:36 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 07:57:33 PM
>.>
<.<
toad's model is finished, just need to deactivate bones, texture, test, and release.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2uqbyv7.png)
You have use what for the head?
the glass helmet, Stallion told me how to make it solid rather than transparent.
Opaque is the opposite of Transparent. :P
Not on 3Ds max.
Toad's looking awesome!
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 08:40:32 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 30, 2011, 08:12:36 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 07:57:33 PM
>.>
<.<
toad's model is finished, just need to deactivate bones, texture, test, and release.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2uqbyv7.png)
You have use what for the head?
the glass helmet, Stallion told me how to make it solid rather than transparent.
Glad I could help bro!
Keep up the sexy work!
+1 Dracula.
What did you do with the antenna though. It would be cool if you could use it to make a toadette.
Quote from: camonsters on January 30, 2011, 09:01:26 PM
What did you do with the antenna though. It would be cool if you could use it to make a toadette.
That would be a cool idea... I'm just not sure how easy that would be to pull off.
Toad's looking awesome!
By the way, I voted for Tyranitar, but didn't you say it would be over Bowser? /:
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 30, 2011, 08:50:01 PM
Toad's looking awesome!
thanks mah boi. ;D
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 30, 2011, 08:50:48 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 08:40:32 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 30, 2011, 08:12:36 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 07:57:33 PM
>.>
<.<
toad's model is finished, just need to deactivate bones, texture, test, and release.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2uqbyv7.png)
You have use what for the head?
the glass helmet, Stallion told me how to make it solid rather than transparent.
Glad I could help bro!
Keep up the sexy work!
i couldnt of done it without ya. ;)
Quote from: KTH on January 30, 2011, 08:58:37 PM
+1 Dracula.
i actually have more progress on dracula that i should show soon.
Quote from: camonsters on January 30, 2011, 09:01:26 PM
What did you do with the antenna though. It would be cool if you could use it to make a toadette.
toadette was in my mind as well, perhaps i will make her in the later future, it wouldnt be easy but im sure its possible. :>.>:
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 30, 2011, 09:51:21 PM
Quote from: camonsters on January 30, 2011, 09:01:26 PM
What did you do with the antenna though. It would be cool if you could use it to make a toadette.
That would be a cool idea... I'm just not sure how easy that would be to pull off.
this. ^
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 30, 2011, 09:55:57 PM
Toad's looking awesome!
By the way, I voted for Tyranitar, but didn't you say it would be over Bowser? /:
charizard has a longer neck like tyranitar, if i make it look good tyranitar is the best bet, wings and tail can be removed one slot. it depends on what you guys think i should make it on though.
@ everyone
im too lazy to make the classic outfit because this was already enough of a hassle. :o anyways once i deactivate some bones and test it, i will release this... :>.>:
(http://i54.tinypic.com/25kncid.png)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:09:01 PM
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 30, 2011, 09:55:57 PM
Toad's looking awesome!
By the way, I voted for Tyranitar, but didn't you say it would be over Bowser? /:
charizard has a longer neck like tyranitar, if i make it look good tyranitar is the best bet, wings and tail can be removed one slot. it depends on what you guys think i should make it on though.
Ah, that makes sense. I don't know which is more suitable, since I know nothing about vertexing, but I just thought Bowser would be awesome because of the buttload of other Bowser vertexes that were coming out. :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:09:01 PM
@ everyone
im too lazy to make the classic outfit because this was already enough of a hassle. :o anyways once i deactivate some bones and test it, i will release this... :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yes! Now I can have epic Toad vs. Hello Kitty matches! >D
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:09:01 PM
once i deactivate some bones and test it, i will release this... :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Toad looks fine to me... Now I'll have an extra slot for Ness!
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 30, 2011, 10:35:32 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:09:01 PM
once i deactivate some bones and test it, i will release this... :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Toad looks fine to me... Now I'll have an extra slot for Ness!
its on olimar. :D
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:39:48 PM
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 30, 2011, 10:35:32 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:09:01 PM
once i deactivate some bones and test it, i will release this... :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Toad looks fine to me... Now I'll have an extra slot for Ness!
its on olimar. :D
And that's why he'd have an extra slot on Ness :P
Quote from: xZedkiel on January 30, 2011, 10:53:49 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:39:48 PM
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 30, 2011, 10:35:32 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:09:01 PM
once i deactivate some bones and test it, i will release this... :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Toad looks fine to me... Now I'll have an extra slot for Ness!
its on olimar. :D
And that's why he'd have an extra slot on Ness :P
(reads) oh, misread that. ^.^"
btw everyone, should i release toad as is? or vertex his pikmin into mario items then release?
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:56:23 PM(reads) oh, misread that. ^.^"
btw everyone, should i release toad as is? or vertex his pikmin into mario items then release?
I say just release as is, and if anyone wants Mario items over his Pikmin, they can just model-swap them with mushroms or something...
I might just do that. O.o
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 30, 2011, 10:57:40 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:56:23 PM(reads) oh, misread that. ^.^"
btw everyone, should i release toad as is? or vertex his pikmin into mario items then release?
I say just release as is, and if anyone wants Mario items over his Pikmin, they can just model-swap them with mushroms or something...
I might just do that. O.o
alrite then, i just need to touch up some model and bone edits, then i will release it. Thanks for your support everyone.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 30, 2011, 10:57:40 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:56:23 PM(reads) oh, misread that. ^.^"
btw everyone, should i release toad as is? or vertex his pikmin into mario items then release?
I say just release as is, and if anyone wants Mario items over his Pikmin, they can just model-swap them with mushroms or something...
I might just do that. O.o
Then you have to make animations...
Quote from: SmashClash on January 30, 2011, 11:14:15 PMThen you have to make animations...
Oh yeah. -__- Well, it'll just be for personal use anywho, so I could just ignore that... but even then, I don't think it'd be too difficult.
tested in game works fine but... yeah.
(http://i56.tinypic.com/21bovo6.jpg)
i thought i fixed this but it didnt work it. im going to need this to be fixed, i spent to much time and my toad's model and texture look too good for me to just throw out. PLZ someone help! :oshi:
What format is the new texure for the head?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 31, 2011, 12:37:29 AM
What format is the new texure for the head?
C14, y'know how to fix it? i could send you the file and maybe you could take a look at it.
well this has been a very dissapointing day... >.>
i guess i will try to make his hat out of his antenna now or make him on ness...
Im sorry to hear the bad news. But Hey dont give up! :)
^This =)
Quote from: angelbless on January 31, 2011, 01:44:28 AM
Im sorry to hear the bad news. But Hey dont give up! :)
Quote from: anivernage on January 31, 2011, 01:51:40 AM
^This =)
oh believe me i dont want to give this up, its the best texture ive ever made and the best model ive ever made.
im going to try the antenna first. :>.>:
you know what screw olimar, he may have his limitations but its not going to stop me from making what i want on him. if i want something in brawl, i get it.
(http://i55.tinypic.com/a2ulb9.png)
i vertexed it out of his antenna. it'll look better when i finish it.
No don't screw Olimar!
And I4 is probably the problem.
Send it over to me, I'll see what I can do.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 31, 2011, 03:26:34 AM
No don't screw Olimar!
And I4 is probably the problem.
Send it over to me, I'll see what I can do.
will do, i will send it by a PM. if you fix it awesome it looks like an import, if not it'll still be good but wont look like an import.
Did you get my PM, Shadow?
Quote from: SmashClash on January 31, 2011, 03:44:43 AM
Did you get my PM, Shadow?
yeah, i PMd you back as well.
good luck on toad.
For your next hack, you really should do Grievous. There are hardly any Star Wars hacks, while Pokemon and most of the other poll options have plenty.
You have to remember that the poll only shows people's FIRST choice, so there could be someone that really wanted both Grievous and the Arbiter, but voted Arbiter instead; throwing away their vote.
If you want a fair poll, you have to have people eliminate the hacks they do not want, or set up a system of first, second, third, fourth choices for most wanted hacks.
Quote from: mariofan1138 on January 31, 2011, 04:02:26 AM
good luck on toad.
For your next hack, you really should do Grievous. There are hardly any Star Wars hacks, while Pokemon and most of the other poll options have plenty.
You have to remember that the poll only shows people's FIRST choice, so there could be someone that really wanted both Grievous and the Arbiter, but voted Arbiter instead; throwing away their vote.
If you want a fair poll, you have to have people eliminate the hacks they do not want, or set up a system of first, second, third, fourth choices for most wanted hacks.
toad is going to be released soon, theres no way im giving him up.
asked for Grevious, i really wish there were more star wars vertexes as well. I cant make the poll fair like that but dont worry, after toad is done i will make the top 2 winners for my poll. and it looks like its going to be grevious and tyranitar, even if he doesnt win i want to make him soon, hes at the top of my list.
I Hope we are gonna see that fixed Toad soon in the brawl vault, It's looking so frigging awesome man! You did a great job with his head.
I have the upmost confidence in you and the work you've done on Toad... I just KNOW you'll make it look great in-game!
:af2:
Quote from: Woo Raccoon on January 31, 2011, 06:47:21 AM
I Hope we are gonna see that fixed Toad soon in the brawl vault, It's looking so frigging awesome man! You did a great job with his head.
i guarantee that i will release this, i tested i just need to solve one glitch and i can bring him to brawl. ;)
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 31, 2011, 07:09:25 AM
I have the upmost confidence in you and the work you've done on Toad... I just KNOW you'll make it look great in-game!
:af2:
i hope i make it look nice too, ive never done better on a texture/vertex, i really wanted to add the brawl style to it and i succeeded doing that. i have the glass bowl hat with the glitch that might get fixed or the antenna hat. either way im going to finish him and release him to the vault. ;D
thank for your support everyone, Toad would of been cancelled if i didnt get much support.
Until Stallion tells me if its possible to fix toad's hat glitch, im going to work on some side projects.
Heres another obscure mario character no one cares about brought to you by ShadowSnake.
(http://i53.tinypic.com/jr88lc.png)
this was done in about an hour using gengar as a base but still came out decently, im going to fix up the eyes and release it soon.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 31, 2011, 02:53:33 PM
Heres another obscure mario character no one cares about brought to you by ShadowSnake.
(http://i53.tinypic.com/jr88lc.png)
this was done in about an hour using gengar as a base but still came out decently, im going to fix up the eyes and release it soon.[/color]
That's an awesome piece of work right there... Definitely a nice surprise!
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 31, 2011, 02:53:33 PM
Until Stallion tells me if its possible to fix toad's hat glitch, im going to work on some side projects.
Heres another obscure mario character no one cares about brought to you by ShadowSnake.
(http://i53.tinypic.com/jr88lc.png)
this was done in about an hour using gengar as a base but still came out decently, im going to fix up the eyes and release it soon.
woo,
that's enough fast xD
over Wario, i suppose ?
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 31, 2011, 03:31:37 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 31, 2011, 02:53:33 PM
Heres another obscure mario character no one cares about brought to you by ShadowSnake.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
this was done in about an hour using gengar as a base but still came out decently, im going to fix up the eyes and release it soon.[/color]
That's an awesome piece of work right there... Definitely a nice surprise!
thanks LSM, and this is definetly a suprise since no one probably even remembers this character. ^.^"
Quote from: GameWatching on January 31, 2011, 03:37:59 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 31, 2011, 02:53:33 PM
Until Stallion tells me if its possible to fix toad's hat glitch, im going to work on some side projects.
Heres another obscure mario character no one cares about brought to you by ShadowSnake.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
this was done in about an hour using gengar as a base but still came out decently, im going to fix up the eyes and release it soon.
woo,
that's enough fast xD
over Wario, i suppose ?
Yup its on wario, i figured since theres very few good wario vertexes i should make something on him. :)
@ Everyone
Toad and Ninji should be out today, at least Ninji should.
great :happy:
don't forget to credit Aafyre for his Gengar thus
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 31, 2011, 03:42:17 PM
thanks LSM, and this is definitely a surprise since no one probably even remembers this character. ^.^"
I did... Ninjis should have been in NSMB Wii. Besides that though, Great job on them both and I look forward to playing as the infamous Ninji later today!
Quote from: GameWatching on January 31, 2011, 03:46:20 PM
great :happy:
don't forget to credit Aafyre for his Gengar thus
i wont forget, he made this hack a couple hours easier to make. ;)
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 31, 2011, 03:56:28 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 31, 2011, 03:42:17 PM
thanks LSM, and this is definitely a surprise since no one probably even remembers this character. ^.^"
I did... Ninjis should have been in NSMB Wii. Besides that though, Great job on them both and I look forward to playing as the infamous Ninji later today!
yeah they really should been in NSMBW, kinda disappointing on how they were forgotten by nintendo. :o
anyways i gtg to school everyone, so i'll release Ninji when i get back, and finish Toad.
Shweet! I'm looking forward to it.
P.S. My Bowser's Island texture in BrawlVault is only 1 away from 1k! XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's Gengar. Good idea ShadowSnake.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 31, 2011, 04:34:28 PM
Shweet! I'm looking forward to it.
P.S. My Bowser's Island texture in BrawlVault is only 1 away from 1k! XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
congrats man, thats awesome. ;)
Quote from: KTH on January 31, 2011, 05:29:07 PM
It's Gengar. Good idea ShadowSnake.
no its a Ninji. :P
@ everyone
im gonna release soon, lemme take some in-game pics.
I realize Chad already lost in the polls, but does that mean you'll never make him? Or will you make him at a later date? :oshi:
Quote from: Jigiba on January 31, 2011, 09:52:13 PM
I realize Chad already lost in the polls, but does that mean you'll never make him? Or will you make him at a later date? :oshi:
Chad isnt on because i already started making him. :D
i have his ripped model, so conforming snake into chad should be fairly easy. i wont get intensly into working on him until i finish a few of my other projects. but i will most definetly make chad soon.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 31, 2011, 10:01:46 PM
Quote from: Jigiba on January 31, 2011, 09:52:13 PM
I realize Chad already lost in the polls, but does that mean you'll never make him? Or will you make him at a later date? :oshi:
Chad isnt on because i already started making him. :D
i have his ripped model, so conforming snake into chad should be fairly easy. i wont get intensly into working on him until i finish a few of my other projects. but i will most definetly make chad soon.
Yays! :D
(http://i56.tinypic.com/2j2tjkn.jpg)
Ninji released, get it. :P
You should make chiramii/chillarmy over pikachu as well. Those Pichu hacks should work great as a base.
Awesome ninji :af:
I hope things turn out well for the Toad vertex, the model is just awesome!!
Hey man, i somewhat got it to work. but for it to be perfect, I need to look at an original Olimar file. Downloading as we speak
Quote from: blue-merle on January 31, 2011, 11:41:14 PM
You should make chiramii/chillarmy over pikachu as well. Those Pichu hacks should work great as a base.
chillarmy wouldnt be that hard, other than pikachu needing to be patched 100s of times. i wont do it YET because i have way too many projects on my hands.
Quote from: sp147 on February 01, 2011, 12:08:09 AM
Awesome ninji :af:
I hope things turn out well for the Toad vertex, the model is just awesome!!
Toad will be released soon if it gets fixed.
and thanks for being the only one to download my Ninjai so far. >.>
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 01, 2011, 12:15:25 AM
Hey man, i somewhat got it to work. but for it to be perfect, I need to look at an original Olimar file. Downloading as we speak
Stallion if you can fix this i will collab Toad with you and we will both get a crap load of DLs. your almost there hope you can fix it! ;D
Its Ninji :o! Cool!
Btw gtk that Stallion fixed Toad :D!
Quote from: angelbless on February 01, 2011, 03:06:40 AM
Its Ninji :o! Cool!
Btw gtk that Stallion fixed Toad :D!
idk if he fixed 100% yet, he fixed it partially. lemme ask him if he fixed now.
Hey ShadowSnake. Sorry I took so long to reply. I've been working on a character, and two stages.
I still can't figure it out. I had to delete that texture, and add a whole new one, gave it a CMPR format, and it shows semi-transparent now:
(http://i53.tinypic.com/25889wn.png)
I've tried other things, looked at an Olimar untocuhed file, and I'm still confused about it.
I'm thinking it has something to do with the flags or type in the materials1.
Because the texture is completely new, and CMPR does not support semi transparency, so I don't know why it's doing that.
why not try out rgb565 or c18 maybe with these works almost some textures work with rgb565
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 01, 2011, 03:48:14 AM
Hey ShadowSnake. Sorry I took so long to reply. I've been working on a character, and two stages.
I still can't figure it out. I had to delete that texture, and add a whole new one, gave it a CMPR format, and it shows semi-transparent now:
(http://i53.tinypic.com/25889wn.png)
I've tried other things, looked at an Olimar untocuhed file, and I'm still confused about it.
I'm thinking it has something to do with the flags or type in the materials1.
Because the texture is completely new, and CMPR does not support semi transparency, so I don't know why it's doing that.
well it slightly worked, it might be impossible to fix with the current possiblities with brawlbox.
then i need opinion everyone, should i release the glass helmet version or try to fix up the one on the antenna? i wont release it till i get enough replies.
wait until Italian responds if is impossible release the version you like more (glass or antenna)
or both
It's flags. Flags are the problem.
Change the material flags and make them type 0. When you're in BrawlBox, previewing a mode, everything is viewed as having a type 0 materials flag, but it's not the same in game.
How about we try anivernage's texture format suggestion. If it doesn't work maybe release antenna and glass helmet version so maybe someone in the future will figure out how to make the glass helmet Opaque.
Edit: Looks @ Velen's post... *Gets hyped*
Quote from: SmashClash on February 01, 2011, 04:14:41 AM
How about we try anivernage's texture format suggestion. If it doesn't work maybe release antenna and glass helmet version so maybe someone in the future will figure out how to make the glass helmet Opaque.
Edit: Looks @ Velen's post... *Gets hyped*
i will try velen's method real quick... i will probably need stallion's edits as well, considering his fixed the texture issue.
I hope velens method wil work, You and Italian are so close to fix it!
Btw, that ninji turned out great, finally some more wario hacks.
Great Ninji ShadowSnake :)
Quote from: Velen on February 01, 2011, 04:12:58 AM
It's flags. Flags are the problem.
Change the material flags and make them type 0. When you're in BrawlBox, previewing a mode, everything is viewed as having a type 0 materials flag, but it's not the same in game.
What do you mean that material flags? There's Flag3, Flag4, Flag5, Flag6, and Type.
If you mean change Type (which was at 2) to 0. Like this:
(http://i56.tinypic.com/15i8ebq.png)
Then it doesn't work. It turns all white and shiny, which looks worse.
If you meant something else, then please be more specifc.
Also, here is a Materials Collab thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=14690.45
The answer is in there somewhere.
Its a Ghost Toad :o! lol..
I really dont know how to help :(, more than give words of support :P .
But I think u should wait for the fix and then releasing it :).
I was the one asking everyone for a better Toad version of Ness :P lol, but since the work on Olimar has been really impressive, I support this one with all :D!
Seriously, Toad are really Epic.
Quote from: Woo Raccoon on February 01, 2011, 06:35:28 AM
I hope velens method wil work, You and Italian are so close to fix it!
Btw, that ninji turned out great, finally some more wario hacks.
it didnt work, but we will keep trying!
Quote from: KTH on February 01, 2011, 08:52:50 AM
Great Ninji ShadowSnake :)
thanks KTH, you were one of the few who actuallyy knew who it was. :D
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 01, 2011, 10:41:32 AM
Quote from: Velen on February 01, 2011, 04:12:58 AM
It's flags. Flags are the problem.
Change the material flags and make them type 0. When you're in BrawlBox, previewing a mode, everything is viewed as having a type 0 materials flag, but it's not the same in game.
What do you mean that material flags? There's Flag3, Flag4, Flag5, Flag6, and Type.
If you mean change Type (which was at 2) to 0. Like this:
(http://i56.tinypic.com/15i8ebq.png)
Then it doesn't work. It turns all white and shiny, which looks worse.
If you meant something else, then please be more specifc.
Also, here is a Materials Collab thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=14690.45
The answer is in there somewhere.
i think modifying the flags might fix it, from what i read in that thread, i just dont know what numbeer to change it to. :>.>:
Quote from: angelbless on February 01, 2011, 03:25:26 PM
Its a Ghost Toad :o! lol..
I really dont know how to help :(, more than give words of support :P .
But I think u should wait for the fix and then releasing it :).
I was the one asking everyone for a better Toad version of Ness :P lol, but since the work on Olimar has been really impressive, I support this one with all :D!
support is fine as well, i wouldnt be vertexing as much if i didnt get much support. :-\
Quote from: KTH on February 01, 2011, 03:30:41 PM
Seriously, Toad are really Epic.
thanks again KTH, if all else fails on fixing that stupid helmet...
i have a backup plan, the hat was made out of the antenna.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2hygs2f.png)
Quote from: anivernage on February 01, 2011, 04:04:22 AM
why not try out rgb565 or c18 maybe with these works almost some textures work with rgb565
.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 01, 2011, 05:49:13 PM
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2hygs2f.png)
Nice! Not bad at all.
Could you make the face rounder, and not so square? It's looking great though.
Quote from: anivernage on February 01, 2011, 10:27:59 PM
Quote from: anivernage on February 01, 2011, 04:04:22 AM
why not try out rgb565 or c18 maybe with these works almost some textures work with rgb565
.
i tried that, it didnt work sadly. :-\
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 01, 2011, 11:04:54 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 01, 2011, 05:49:13 PM
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2hygs2f.png)
Nice! Not bad at all.
Could you make the face rounder, and not so square? It's looking great though.
ok i will try to fix that up soon along with the texture, hopefully i still get DLs for this even though the glass thing didnt work.
i remade the arms so it would go along with the bones, so now less graphical glitches. hope everyone likes it. :)
To fix the glass issue, trying changing Flag3 to 3 in the Materials for FitPikminVoutside. >.>
Quote from: Paper Trainz on February 02, 2011, 12:09:18 AM
To fix the glass issue, trying changing Flag3 to 3 in the Materials for FitPikminVoutside. >.>
ok i'll try that... this will be my final attempt before i release my Antenna hat toad.
gah, tried it. it didnt work. :( this sucks, oh well good news is im finishing up my toad with the antenna helmet and am going to release it soon, hope everyone still wants to download it despite not having the perfect hat. >.>
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 02, 2011, 02:10:59 AM
gah, tried it. it didnt work. :( this sucks, oh well good news is im finishing up my toad with the antenna helmet and am going to release it soon, hope everyone still wants to download it despite not having the perfect hat. >.>
Dang :( well at least you tried, and hey i'm sure people (especially those that don't know how to vertex) would appreciate your efforts anyway. :laugh:
I'm personally just thankful that you guys went through all the trouble to getting a better playable vertex on Toad.
Both versions you made looked good to me. At least the hat you made out of the antenna isn't going to be glitchy in-game!
P.S. Ninji looks great too... Same with the ghostly hat that unfinished Toad is wearing. XD
Quote from: sp147 on February 02, 2011, 04:12:55 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 02, 2011, 02:10:59 AM
gah, tried it. it didnt work. :( this sucks, oh well good news is im finishing up my toad with the antenna helmet and am going to release it soon, hope everyone still wants to download it despite not having the perfect hat. >.>
Dang :( well at least you tried, and hey i'm sure people (especially those that don't know how to vertex) would appreciate your efforts anyway. :laugh:
yeah im happy with the result of the antenna despite it not looking as good as the glass bowl one. at least it looks like the imported i used to create this. if anyone does ever figure out how to fix this i will fix this straight ahead, but for now we get what we get. :-\
anyways ive almost finished the model for the antenna one, just need to double patch a part, make the head rounder, and edit the hat to look more brawl style. release either today or tomorrow, hopefully today if it looks good in brawl. ;)
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on February 02, 2011, 04:35:34 AM
I'm personally just thankful that you guys went through all the trouble to getting a better playable vertex on Toad.
Both versions you made looked good to me. At least the hat you made out of the antenna isn't going to be glitchy in-game!
yeah me and Stallion did go through a lot of trouble to try to fix this, despite it not working i might credit him for trying because he put a lotta time and effort into trying to fix that. :-\
anyways im glad that you like the other model, and i can almost guarantee it wont glitch up the game. ;D
Too bad the glass bowl head didn't work... At least you tried everything you could to fix it.
But hey, that Antenna head looks nice too. Maybe you don't like it much more than the glass bowl yourself, but i'm sure you will still get alot of DLs with the antenna one. Even I want it! ;D
Toad would certainly be a great birthday present... r)
(Looks at my profile, sees epic slice of b-day cake! XD)
Quote from: Woo Raccoon on February 02, 2011, 07:26:18 AM
Too bad the glass bowl head didn't work... At least you tried everything you could to fix it.
But hey, that Antenna head looks nice too. Maybe you don't like it much more than the glass bowl yourself, but i'm sure you will still get alot of DLs with the antenna one. Even I want it! ;D
thanks! ;D
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on February 02, 2011, 08:28:37 AM
Toad would certainly be a great birthday present... r)
(Looks at my profile, sees epic slice of b-day cake! XD)
well then happy birthday. ;)
toad joins the brawl...
Toad (NSMBW)
(http://i55.tinypic.com/161dnq1.jpg) (http://i51.tinypic.com/5ehi5c.jpg) (http://i56.tinypic.com/rlguno.jpg)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16285
This hack is....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Paper Trainz on February 02, 2011, 08:32:12 PM
This hack is....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
sweet! thats like falcon aprroved times 600 times Mangoes. :af:
I tired doing the Flag3, and it didn't work DX
I know there's a way to fix it, there just has to be.
I'm not giving up on this!
Although, the antenna version looks pretty sexy *downloads*
Yay! :af2:
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 02, 2011, 08:44:31 PM
I tired doing the Flag3, and it didn't work DX
I know there's a way to fix it, there just has to be.
I'm not giving up on this!
Although, the antenna version looks pretty sexy *downloads*
im glad you like the antenna version as well, if you ever learn to fix it i will update it immediately. :af:
Quote from: SmashClash on February 02, 2011, 08:48:17 PM
Yay! :af2:
thanks. ;) and yay indeed, polygons exploded at first and i didnt think id fix it, but i did! :af2:
Feedback..........okay.......
>_>
<_<
I dislike ppl wanting toad in Smash.....is that feed back?
Quote from: LuckyEva on February 02, 2011, 09:05:17 PM
Feedback..........okay.......
>_>
<_<
I dislike ppl wanting toad in Smash.....is that feed back?
i meant how it looks actually, like how good it is texture/model wise. >.<
but its your opinion, i know a lotta people who wanted this though.
i loved Toad :D
Now i can have Toad vs Dark Toad:
(http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2217/dolphin2011020221222378.th.jpg) (http://img251.imageshack.us/i/dolphin2011020221222378.jpg/)
oh and one thing:
i don't know if it's disable but i can't grab enemies using toad :S
That should be great if something can change the Pikmin on Shell.
Quote from: diegoforfun on February 02, 2011, 11:28:30 PM
i loved Toad :D
Now i can have Toad vs Dark Toad:
(http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2217/dolphin2011020221222378.th.jpg) (http://img251.imageshack.us/i/dolphin2011020221222378.jpg/)
oh and one thing:
i don't know if it's disable but i can't grab enemies using toad :S
i didnt deactivate his hand bones so idk why its not working but i disable some arm bones so his arms would go through his chest. :-\ anyways glad you like him! ;D
Quote from: KTH on February 02, 2011, 11:29:31 PM
That should be great if something can change the Pikmin on Shell.
i was thinking about that, but i was too busy to do that so i just had to release him as is.
if anyone wants to replace his pikmin with various mario objects that'd be great, as long as im collabed when its released.
Tyranitar is next. >.>
I can try to do this if you want.
Quote from: KTH on February 02, 2011, 11:45:09 PM
I can try to do this if you want.
thanks KTH! thatd be really tight. ;D
you should replace each pikmin with a different item that relates to the color like red pikmin = fire flower or something, olimars moveset would flow decently with toad then and look real.
Nice Toad Shadow ;D
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on February 03, 2011, 12:02:27 AM
Nice Toad Shadow ;D
thanks SpAcRiGgA! im glad you like it, i put a lotta time into it. :)
@ everyone
Dracula and Tyranitar are next, i ripped the model and textures of tyranitar straight from so he wont be too hard to make, bones is the only thing that concerns me. asked for dracula, im going to try to finish him soon, its just idk how to fix the face change glitch yet.
who should i finish first Tyranitar or Dracula?
Hey, awesome Toad, ShadowSnake!!! :af: keep up the good work.
And since there are plenty of pokemon mods already, I'll say Dracula.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 02, 2011, 11:51:36 PM
Quote from: KTH on February 02, 2011, 11:45:09 PM
I can try to do this if you want.
thanks KTH! thatd be really tight. ;D
you should replace each pikmin with a different item that relates to the color like red pikmin = fire flower or something, olimars moveset would flow decently with toad then and look real.
I created an idea/request post in the PSA section for Toad, that's honestly a GREAT idea (the generate different item idea), but is it possible? Toad would be an amazing character for brawl ;D
Nice vertexes by the way, unbelievable job! :af2:
Yay! finally Toad has arrived! :).
Btw, I read he cant grab :(. Could somebody confirm this? :(
Quote from: sp147 on February 03, 2011, 02:05:11 AM
Hey, awesome Toad, ShadowSnake!!! :af: keep up the good work.
And since there are plenty of pokemon mods already, I'll say Dracula.
thanks im glad you like it. ;D and yeah i will probably work on both on and off but dracula will be released first.
Quote from: Jigiba on February 03, 2011, 02:52:50 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 02, 2011, 11:51:36 PM
Quote from: KTH on February 02, 2011, 11:45:09 PM
I can try to do this if you want.
thanks KTH! thatd be really tight. ;D
you should replace each pikmin with a different item that relates to the color like red pikmin = fire flower or something, olimars moveset would flow decently with toad then and look real.
I created an idea/request post in the PSA section for Toad, that's honestly a GREAT idea (the generate different item idea), but is it possible? Toad would be an amazing character for brawl ;D
Nice vertexes by the way, unbelievable job! :af2:
oh i should go look at that thread. and im sure its possible it should from what i understand. also thanks im happy you like my work. ;)
Quote from: angelbless on February 03, 2011, 03:38:45 AM
Yay! finally Toad has arrived! :).
Btw, I read he cant grab :(. Could somebody confirm this? :(
it was either that or his arms constantly going through his chest, since his model was so different from Olimar.
he wont freeze the game though, and idk if he can grab i havent tried that yet. :-\
I'd rather see Tyranitar first. Good job with Toad.
Too many Pokemon. :srs: There were too many in Brawl to begin with.
Make Dracula. :af:
Quote from: Weyard on February 03, 2011, 03:49:25 AM
I'd rather see Tyranitar first. Good job with Toad.
Thanks Weyard, btw how goes death? i havent seen an update in awhile. :-\
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 03, 2011, 03:51:30 AM
Too many Pokemon. :srs: There were too many in Brawl to begin with.
Make Dracula. :af:
I will probably make Dracula now that i remember that Hollow is working on a PSA for him. :>.>: besides i already made a decent face for him.
i will work on Tyranitar after Dracula is done. expect a new preview tomorrow or so.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 03, 2011, 04:21:36 AM
Quote from: Weyard on February 03, 2011, 03:49:25 AM
I'd rather see Tyranitar first. Good job with Toad.
Thanks Weyard, btw how goes death? i havent seen an update in awhile. :-\
I took a break to play some old games that I never got the opportunity to play before (Ogre Battle tactics and DragonQuest 3 and 6 for example). I'm probably going to attempt a few Dragon Quest characters once I get the current projects out of the way. I'm thinking DQ3 Hero (Loto) over Tlink with a size mod. He has the wild vertical hair like a Super Saiyan, so it should work fine on him, as there are several DBZ hacks on him.
I plan to start back work on the current projects later this week. Death's custom and SotN styled models are finished, but I haven't finalized either texture, nor have I even started on the hatless model.
Ganon body has been updated a bit since the last picture, but other than that I haven't touched it either.
Ganon.v1 will be released first, with the custom Death shortly afterwards. I'll then release the other two models together when I finish them.
I'll go copy this post into my thread real quick incase anyone else is wondering why it's taking so long.
so is Tyranitar going to be on Charizard? His neck will probably be problematic.
Woo! Toad Looks awesome, Downloaded it and putted it on SD.
I don't really mind if he can't use grab attacks, as long is i have fun playing with him. ;D
Hmm, yeah, also like everybody says, the are really alot of pokemon vertexes, i'll say to release Dracula first too. :P
Quote from: Weyard on February 03, 2011, 05:29:18 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 03, 2011, 04:21:36 AM
Quote from: Weyard on February 03, 2011, 03:49:25 AM
I'd rather see Tyranitar first. Good job with Toad.
Thanks Weyard, btw how goes death? i havent seen an update in awhile. :-\
I took a break to play some old games that I never got the opportunity to play before (Ogre Battle tactics and DragonQuest 3 and 6 for example). I'm probably going to attempt a few Dragon Quest characters once I get the current projects out of the way. I'm thinking DQ3 Hero (Loto) over Tlink with a size mod. He has the wild vertical hair like a Super Saiyan, so it should work fine on him, as there are several DBZ hacks on him.
I plan to start back work on the current projects later this week. Death's custom and SotN styled models are finished, but I haven't finalized either texture, nor have I even started on the hatless model.
Ganon body has been updated a bit since the last picture, but other than that I haven't touched it either.
Ganon.v1 will be released first, with the custom Death shortly afterwards. I'll then release the other two models together when I finish them.
I'll go copy this post into my thread real quick incase anyone else is wondering why it's taking so long.
so is Tyranitar going to be on Charizard? His neck will probably be problematic.
ok good to see your gonna be making some vertexes soon. ;) some DQ3 characters would be sick! and yeah tyranitar would be on charizard i looked at the ripped model in 3ds max and they have the same basic shape. bones would be an issue, but i think i can fix it.
Quote from: Woo Raccoon on February 03, 2011, 06:41:45 AM
Woo! Toad Looks awesome, Downloaded it and putted it on SD.
I don't really mind if he can't use grab attacks, as long is i have fun playing with him. ;D
Hmm, yeah, also like everybody says, the are really alot of pokemon vertexes, i'll say to release Dracula first too. :P
thanks for downloading! ;D and yeah i played as him in-game for a few minutes and its really fun to play as him.
well since dracula is most wanted i will make him first then, though still plan on making tyranitar right afterwards.
Cool, just cool. I voted for Arbiter from Halo 3, I don't think anyone has done that yet, same with Grievious.
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 03, 2011, 03:51:30 AM
Too many Pokemon. :srs: There were too many in Brawl to begin with.
Make Dracula. :af:
Freakin' This.
ShadowSnake, i will try this when i have a time. Sorry.
Quote from: MusicMaster64 on February 03, 2011, 11:33:13 AM
Cool, just cool. I voted for Arbiter from Halo 3, I don't think anyone has done that yet, same with Grievious.
actually i plan to make grevious after tyranitar, and arbiter as a side project while im working on grevious. ;)
Quote from: Hollow on February 03, 2011, 12:12:44 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 03, 2011, 03:51:30 AM
Too many Pokemon. :srs: There were too many in Brawl to begin with.
Make Dracula. :af:
Freakin' This.
i already made my decision im making dracula first, because id like to see a wicked PSA for him. ;D
Quote from: KTH on February 03, 2011, 01:57:48 PM
ShadowSnake, i will try this when i have a time. Sorry.
its cool KTH, you have plenty of other projects at the moment right now, work on those instead.
Wouldn't Tyranitar work better on Bowser instead? Just askin'.
Quote from: br3compactor on February 03, 2011, 04:09:06 PM
Wouldn't Tyranitar work better on Bowser instead? Just askin'.
nah they may have the same moves but i compared charizard to my ripped model of tyranitar and they are practically the same, same body, long neck, and tail. charizard is in the end a better fit. besides bowser is really difficult to patch from what ive heard. :-\
(http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/51000/51492_Charizard___Tyranitar_2__.gif)
see what i mean?
@ everyone, ive started some work on dracula, his trench coat an boots are almost done, he wont be as good as toad since im not conforming him with a ripped model, its all custom. but i still think i wont leave everyone disappointed. ;)
I agree that Tyranitar would probably work out better on Charizard but just to warn you, Charizard is also annoying to patch (both he and Bowser are possible with enough patience though).
Quote from: Aafyre on February 03, 2011, 07:23:20 PM
I agree that Tyranitar would probably work out better on Charizard but just to warn you, Charizard is also annoying to patch (both he and Bowser are possible with enough patience though).
really? i only had to patch him twice with my arbiter vertex, maybe its when you touch the wings then. :-\ i have patience so im sure it will all work out in the end. ;)
removing the wings will be hard though. :srs:
Maybe you can make them invisible with Type3. Not sure, tho.
We'll get a Flying TTar :D
Just use Gamewatching's wingless Charizard as a base.
Yay! Dracula!!!!
*PSA plotting*
Quote from: br3compactor on February 03, 2011, 09:36:55 PM
Maybe you can make them invisible with Type3. Not sure, tho.
We'll get a Flying TTar :D
f
if its in the textures/materials data then possibly, flying and fire breathing Tyranitar, this is going to be epic! :D
Quote from: Weyard on February 03, 2011, 10:13:08 PM
Just use Gamewatching's wingless Charizard as a base.
thats a good idea, and if spiderjjr45 could make typhlosion using that im sure i could make tyranitar. just hope its glitch free.
Quote from: Hollow on February 03, 2011, 10:25:31 PM
Yay! Dracula!!!!
*PSA plotting*
i cant wait for your dracula PSA Hollow! ;D cant wait to see what you make.
@ everyone
alrite Dracula is half finished (model-wise) i wont show a teaser until i export his body. but hes coming along quite nicely. :af: his texture might prove difficult though. :srs:
Let's see. I can do Lethal Ray (Lucario), but not Destruction Ray.....
I can do the foot chop......the cape swing.......the teleporting......Demonic Meggido for the FS......The fire pillars.....I could do bats if someone did a vertex.....
I got some ideas.
Quote from: Hollow on February 03, 2011, 11:04:34 PM
Let's see. I can do Lethal Ray (Lucario), but not Destruction Ray.....
I can do the foot chop......the cape swing.......the teleporting......Demonic Meggido for the FS......The fire pillars.....I could do bats if someone did a vertex.....
I got some ideas.
actually the bats could be made using the external gfx edit by theshyguy,anyways those ideas sound epic this will sure to become a hit PSA/vertexture, and will be really fun to play as in-game.
Assuming that I could make a "balanced" Dracula......
Dracula = Unbalanced
But people like balanced more xD
Quote from: Hollow on February 03, 2011, 11:31:26 PM
Assuming that I could make a "balanced" Dracula......
balanced would be cool, but id make him slightly overpowered and unbalanced so i could play as someone who could kill anyone in brawl. :P
Quote from: br3compactor on February 03, 2011, 11:34:42 PM
Dracula = Unbalanced
But people like balanced more xD
this ^
looking forward to Dracula XD
I want Dracula now >:
lol
If finishing these dont get me on kc-mm or LST i dont know what will. :-\ anyways heres some teasers for you.
Dracula:
i have just begin the body, its proving difficult since im not conforming it with a ripped model, but its not bad so far. it'll look better when its done. :P
(http://i54.tinypic.com/s151du.png)
Knuckles:
mariokart64n started a knuckles awhile back but didnt want to finish because it would take too long. he also said if some one wants to finish it they can, so im that person, so far ive cleaned up the head and hair and am trying to connect it, the feet and hand should be fairly easy, just time consuming. :-\
(http://i56.tinypic.com/bjc1p2.png)
Tyranitar:
started this an hour ago and already perfected his tail from the ripped model, his basic shape is getting far in progress and the spikes wont be that hard, bones is my onle concern. ;)
(http://i51.tinypic.com/2055pva.png)
so yeah, feedback is appreciated. >.>
Those are all looking awesome. It looks like I'll be able to scratch Knuckles off my to do list since this one's looking so good. Just make sure you save Sneasel for me so I have something left to make on Sonic :P.
Quote from: Aafyre on February 04, 2011, 06:46:11 PM
Those are all looking awesome. It looks like I'll be able to scratch Knuckles off my to do list since this one's looking so good.
Thanks Aafyre, im glad you think they look good. and sure Sneasle is all yours ;)
Quote from: KTH on February 04, 2011, 04:59:11 PM
I want Dracula now >:
lol
i do too, i should stop starting so many projects and just finish him. :-\
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 04, 2011, 06:19:04 AM
looking forward to Dracula XD
Thanks, new preview of him btw. :)
some more progress on tyranitar
(http://i55.tinypic.com/16gwhp3.png)
Holy [censored] O.o
Cant wait for tyranitar
I see Dracula...you should make Edward or Jacob :af: They are more hip.
That Tyranitar :>.>: it looks...
[spoiler]UBER SMEXY :happy:
wow that tyranitar looks pretty cool.
I'm also loving the dracula.
can't wait for eithur of them.
Quote from: LuckyEva on February 04, 2011, 08:29:40 PM
Holy [censored] O.o
Cant wait for tyranitar
I see Dracula...you should make Edward or Jacob :af: They are more hip.
thanks LuckyEva/DMN666. ;D also i will not make edward or jacob, i dont want to bring a load of twilight fan girls to these forums. :o
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 04, 2011, 08:34:21 PM
That Tyranitar :>.>: it looks...
[spoiler]UBER SMEXY :happy:
thanks Doom, im glad you like it. :af:
Quote from: Ninka on February 04, 2011, 08:37:11 PM
wow that tyranitar looks pretty cool.
I'm also loving the dracula.
can't wait for eithur of them.
thanks ninka. ;) and to tell the truth i kinda suprised myself on how accurate tyranitar was. :o its amazing how much a ripped model can help you when vertexing.
Those previews are mindblowingly awesome! I'll be grabbing all of those when they are finished... ;)
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on February 04, 2011, 09:20:48 PM
Those previews are mindblowingly awesome! I'll be grabbing all of those when they are finished... ;)
Thanks again LSM, how goes bowletta? i want another teaser. :o
Tyranitar should be out in a few days, Dracula in about a week, Knuckles idk when, and other suprises in between. :P
wow pretty amazing ShadowSnake :af:
can't wait to see the finished knucles :kdance:
great work
Wow Tyranitar is looking f*cking off the chain. You got this bro, you got it.
Also, that Knuckles is coming out great too, much better than an glitchy import.
Down right awesome work ^3^
Knuckles, Dracula, and T.Tar are looking amazing :)
I sure hope T.tar exports properly without having to patch too many times, 'cause he's looking great so far ^o^
Quote from: darkknight on February 04, 2011, 10:23:50 PM
wow pretty amazing ShadowSnake :af:
can't wait to see the finished knucles :kdance:
great work
Thanks man, and me too its going to be a hassle to finish but i think i can pull it off. ;)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 04, 2011, 10:34:00 PM
Wow Tyranitar is looking f*cking off the chain. You got this bro, you got it.
Also, that Knuckles is coming out great too, much better than an glitchy import.
Thank you Stallion and i know right! I would only get a model import character if there were no freezes. This Knux wont do that. ;D
Quote from: Christian_CAO on February 04, 2011, 10:47:37 PM
Down right awesome work ^3^
Knuckles, Dracula, and T.Tar are looking amazing :)
I sure hope T.tar exports properly without having to patch too many times, 'cause he's looking great so far ^o^
Yeah i hope he exports too, i worked way too hard on him. i dont want it to go to waste. and btw thanks, im glad you think my work looks good. 8)
Wow! Everything looking sweet so far! good stuff :af:
I know Tyranitar mod is gonna be epic when it gets finished, and Knuckles too!
Quote from: sp147 on February 05, 2011, 06:05:22 AM
Wow! Everything looking sweet so far! good stuff :af:
I know Tyranitar mod is gonna be epic when it gets finished, and Knuckles too!
Thanks man. ;D
@ everyone
Tyranitar's model is done, i just need to export it. lets hope that goes well. >.> also ItalianStallion is going to be making the texture so expect it to look really sexy in-game. 8)
(http://i53.tinypic.com/16asms8.png)
Tyranitar is finished, i tested him in-game and he plays and looks perfectly fine. i just need to wait for a texture then i will release him.
Texture being worked on right now ;)
Distractions from finishing Tanetane Island makes me lawl.
Awesome :af:
This is getting into my Brawl in 0 seconds after released.
Yet another awesome vertex of a badass Pokemon! I can't wait to pit him up against Weyard's Aggron XD
It's beautiful.
Quote from: KTH on February 05, 2011, 10:46:49 PM
It's beautiful.
He knows because he's seen it already before any of you!
(http://i52.tinypic.com/1058686.png)
Very nice Tyranitar.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 05, 2011, 11:38:32 PM
Quote from: KTH on February 05, 2011, 10:46:49 PM
It's beautiful.
He knows because he's seen it already before any of you!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
O.O!
It's.... so..... beautiful....! :happy:
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 05, 2011, 11:38:32 PM
Quote from: KTH on February 05, 2011, 10:46:49 PM
It's beautiful.
He knows because he's seen it already before any of you!
(http://i52.tinypic.com/1058686.png)
wow Tyranitar is looking sexy so far! cant wait to see this finished with all the black spots and blue belly, this will be sure to hit the top downloads list when we release it man. ;)
I found these when searching "Tyranitar":
(http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/269/f/f/legendary_pokemon_animation_by_umbreon97lucario-d2zk2sm.gif)
(http://i55.tinypic.com/2n22237.gif)
Quote from: SmashClash on February 06, 2011, 03:23:06 AM
I found these when searching "Tyranitar":
(http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/269/f/f/legendary_pokemon_animation_by_umbreon97lucario-d2zk2sm.gif)
(http://i55.tinypic.com/2n22237.gif)
(http://[img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/346/4/8/tyranitar_sprite__by_devonxxdoomsday-d34rjid.gif)
erm... ok. wow google images is retarded isnt it.
Well, even though these aren't Tyranitar, at least they're Pokémon. r)
Quote from: br3compactor on February 06, 2011, 03:46:39 AM
Well, even though these aren't Tyranitar, at least they're Pokémon. r)
The 3rd image was suppose to be Tyranitar, but it must've got errored.
Quote from: br3compactor on February 06, 2011, 03:46:39 AM
Well, even though these aren't Tyranitar, at least they're Pokémon. r)
@ br3compactor
true, there are more random things that show up on google images.
@ Everyone
i guess while Stallion finishes up our Tyranitar, i will work on Dracula.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 06, 2011, 04:03:52 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on February 06, 2011, 03:46:39 AM
Well, even though these aren't Tyranitar, at least they're Pokémon. r)
@ br3compactor
true, there are more random things that show up on google images.
@ Everyone
i guess while Stallion finishes up our Tyranitar, i will work on Dracula.
Ok, good luck. ;)
Tyranitar looks amazing bro! sexy hack is sexy ;D
LOL at the irrelevant pictures.
I was gonna show this later, but I see the excitement for Tyranitar, so more progress:
(http://i55.tinypic.com/dwtev4.png)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 04:21:41 AM
LOL at the irrelevant pictures.
I was gonna show this later, but I see the excitement for Tyranitar, so more progress:
(http://i55.tinypic.com/dwtev4.png)
:o
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 04:21:41 AM
LOL at the irrelevant pictures.
I was gonna show this later, but I see the excitement for Tyranitar, so more progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Blastoise vs. Aggron vs. Nidoking vs. Tyranitar
It will be an epic battle for sure.
I never had a flying Tyranitar. I'll have one now :af:
dudeee i want it nowwww lol
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on February 06, 2011, 04:14:03 AM
Tyranitar looks amazing bro! sexy hack is sexy ;D
thanks SpAcRiGgA! ;D Also i should be showing more Dracula progress tomorrow.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 04:21:41 AM
LOL at the irrelevant pictures.
I was gonna show this later, but I see the excitement for Tyranitar, so more progress:
(http://i55.tinypic.com/dwtev4.png)
Tyranitar is coming along good dude, looks like the black spots on him is all he needs left. cant wait to release it. ;)
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 06, 2011, 04:31:48 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 04:21:41 AM
LOL at the irrelevant pictures.
I was gonna show this later, but I see the excitement for Tyranitar, so more progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Blastoise vs. Aggron vs. Nidoking vs. Tyranitar
It will be an epic battle for sure.
i cant wait to play that battle either, it gonna be sick!
Quote from: br3compactor on February 06, 2011, 04:38:13 AM
I never had a flying Tyranitar. I'll have one now :af:
flying tyranitar, lol. that is going to be epic. :af:
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 06, 2011, 04:47:58 AM
dudeee i want it nowwww lol
^ this.
cant wait for that texture. :af2:
Man, you never fail to impress me!! Awesome job ShadowSnake! :happy:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 06, 2011, 06:00:44 AM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on February 06, 2011, 04:14:03 AM
Tyranitar looks amazing bro! sexy hack is sexy ;D
thanks SpAcRiGgA! ;D Also i should be showing more Dracula progress tomorrow.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 04:21:41 AM
LOL at the irrelevant pictures.
I was gonna show this later, but I see the excitement for Tyranitar, so more progress:
(http://i55.tinypic.com/dwtev4.png)
Tyranitar is coming along good dude, looks like the black spots on him is all he needs left. cant wait to release it. ;)
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 06, 2011, 04:31:48 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 04:21:41 AM
LOL at the irrelevant pictures.
I was gonna show this later, but I see the excitement for Tyranitar, so more progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Blastoise vs. Aggron vs. Nidoking vs. Tyranitar
It will be an epic battle for sure.
i cant wait to play that battle either, it gonna be sick!
Quote from: br3compactor on February 06, 2011, 04:38:13 AM
I never had a flying Tyranitar. I'll have one now :af:
flying tyranitar, lol. that is going to be epic. :af:
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 06, 2011, 04:47:58 AM
dudeee i want it nowwww lol
^ this.
cant wait for that texture. :af2:
Aight thanks man can't wait 4 Dracula cause u no i'm kinda pissed @ konami cause they stopped the castlevania hd dlc w/ the final chapter having nothing to do w/ castlevania.
Bro i'm speechless u were able to turn Charizard into Tyranitar ;D
I didn't like the stomach too much, so I re did it!
(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ivbfbp.png)
More HD am I right? Opinions, opinions.
Quote from: SmashClash on February 06, 2011, 03:23:06 AM
I found these when searching "Tyranitar":
(http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/269/f/f/legendary_pokemon_animation_by_umbreon97lucario-d2zk2sm.gif)
(http://i55.tinypic.com/2n22237.gif)
those are so cute!
Edit: Sig worthy cute.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 06, 2011, 04:31:48 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 04:21:41 AM
LOL at the irrelevant pictures.
I was gonna show this later, but I see the excitement for Tyranitar, so more progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Blastoise vs. Aggron vs. Nidoking vs. Tyranitar
It will be an epic battle for sure.
YESH!!
And that looks awesome Itallian ;) Now all he needs are the holes on his body and feet and he'll be set
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 06, 2011, 04:31:48 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 04:21:41 AM
LOL at the irrelevant pictures.
I was gonna show this later, but I see the excitement for Tyranitar, so more progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Blastoise vs. Aggron vs. Nidoking vs. Tyranitar
It will be an epic battle for sure.
goodness it would be a monstrosity! -
Thanks but why are you guys quoting the old pics? He has a new stomach damn it! c;
Also, new pics:
(http://i55.tinypic.com/xm3afn.png)
Tyranitar + Tanetane Island = Multi tasking.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 10:09:05 AM
Thanks but why are you guys quoting the old pics? He has a new stomach damn it! c;
Also, new pics:
(http://i55.tinypic.com/xm3afn.png)
Tyranitar + Tanetane Island = Multi tasking.
It looks even more beautiful in game :D *sheds a mantear*
ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Dracula, Knuckles, and new Tyranitar previews*
Knux...?
EPIC.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 10:09:05 AM
Thanks but why are you guys quoting the old pics? He has a new stomach damn it! c;
Also, new pics:
(http://i55.tinypic.com/xm3afn.png)
Tyranitar + Tanetane Island = Multi tasking.
looks amazing man, looks almost like an import.
id say make the black spots and its pretty much finished.;)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 06, 2011, 05:14:46 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 10:09:05 AM
Thanks but why are you guys quoting the old pics? He has a new stomach damn it! c;
Also, new pics:
(http://i55.tinypic.com/xm3afn.png)
Tyranitar + Tanetane Island = Multi tasking.
looks amazing man, looks almost like an import.
id say make the black spots and its pretty much finished.;)
Epic. Seriously epic. Just, the eye are to big. But great.
Me i have a serious problem with mly Dragonite for the wings :srs:
Quote from: KTH on February 06, 2011, 06:39:22 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 06, 2011, 05:14:46 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 10:09:05 AM
Thanks but why are you guys quoting the old pics? He has a new stomach damn it! c;
Also, new pics:
(http://i55.tinypic.com/xm3afn.png)
Tyranitar + Tanetane Island = Multi tasking.
looks amazing man, looks almost like an import.
id say make the black spots and its pretty much finished.;)
Epic. Seriously epic. Just, the eye are to big. But great.
Me i have a serious problem with mly Dragonite for the wings :srs:
disabling the wings could fix it in the brawlbox preview.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 10:09:05 AM
Thanks but why are you guys quoting the old pics? He has a new stomach damn it! c;
Also, new pics:
(http://i55.tinypic.com/xm3afn.png)
Tyranitar + Tanetane Island = Multi tasking.
looks good ;D i'll b downloading this.
I see what he means, the iris is really too big and the eye color looks weird too.
(http://www.psypokes.com/dex/picdex/stadium2/248.png)
Well if you zoom in, Tyranitar has somewhat purple/blue eyes:
(http://i53.tinypic.com/fjp92d.png)
^ Actual Pokepark Model by the way.
Maybe I can make his eyes more blue to where it looks like that, and his Iris smaller, no problem.
Just want to clarify that he doesn't have black eyes, don't be fooled by the fanart, fanboys ;o
My only gripe is the width of the arms and the lack of the black spots. Not enough surface to put them in on the texture?
My pic is a cap from the Stadium 2 model :-X
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2011, 03:10:52 AM
Well if you zoom in, Tyranitar has somewhat purple/blue eyes:
(http://i53.tinypic.com/fjp92d.png)
^ Actual Pokepark Model by the way.
Maybe I can make his eyes more blue to where it looks like that, and his Iris smaller, no problem.
Just want to clarify that he doesn't have black eyes, don't be fooled by the fanart, fanboys ;o
yeah id make them blue and smaller that'd fix that up.
Quote from: Velen on February 07, 2011, 03:13:20 AM
My only gripe is the width of the arms and the lack of the black spots. Not enough surface to put them in on the texture?
well i could of shortened them but they wouldnt animate properly. and im sure stallion will add the black spots soon. ;)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 07, 2011, 03:24:57 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2011, 03:10:52 AM
Well if you zoom in, Tyranitar has somewhat purple/blue eyes:
(http://i53.tinypic.com/fjp92d.png)
^ Actual Pokepark Model by the way.
Maybe I can make his eyes more blue to where it looks like that, and his Iris smaller, no problem.
Just want to clarify that he doesn't have black eyes, don't be fooled by the fanart, fanboys ;o
yeah id make them blue and smaller that'd fix that up.
Quote from: Velen on February 07, 2011, 03:13:20 AM
My only gripe is the width of the arms and the lack of the black spots. Not enough surface to put them in on the texture?
well i could of shortened them but they wouldnt animate properly. and im sure stallion will add the black spots soon. ;)
I said
width not
length, you silly goof. =P
I mean making them fatter, not shorter.
Quote from: Velen on February 07, 2011, 03:35:45 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 07, 2011, 03:24:57 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2011, 03:10:52 AM
Well if you zoom in, Tyranitar has somewhat purple/blue eyes:
(http://i53.tinypic.com/fjp92d.png)
^ Actual Pokepark Model by the way.
Maybe I can make his eyes more blue to where it looks like that, and his Iris smaller, no problem.
Just want to clarify that he doesn't have black eyes, don't be fooled by the fanart, fanboys ;o
yeah id make them blue and smaller that'd fix that up.
Quote from: Velen on February 07, 2011, 03:13:20 AM
My only gripe is the width of the arms and the lack of the black spots. Not enough surface to put them in on the texture?
well i could of shortened them but they wouldnt animate properly. and im sure stallion will add the black spots soon. ;)
I said width not length, you silly goof. =P
I mean making them fatter, not shorter.
i guess i could fix the arms after stallion finishes the texture.
Uh... I remember only saying this was a preview. Obviously there is gonna be missing things such as the black spots and all. If it was a release, and there's still missing parts, then I would understand where you're coming from, but in this case, I don't.
I guess no more previews for you guys since it's being judge like so.
Okay fine, only one more. I dedicate this one to the Brazilian Kitten:
(http://i54.tinypic.com/20qddnp.png)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2011, 03:45:31 AMSorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Tyranitar used.... Fly?
The foe bacame confused!
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 07, 2011, 03:47:55 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2011, 03:45:31 AMSorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Tyranitar used.... Fly?
The foe bacame confused!
lol
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2011, 03:45:31 AM
Uh... I remember only saying this was a preview. Obviously there is gonna be missing things such as the black spots and all. If it was a release, and there's still missing parts, then I would understand where you're coming from, but in this case, I don't.
I guess no more previews for you guys since it's being judge like so.
Okay fine, only one more. I dedicate this one to the Brazilian Kitten:
(http://i54.tinypic.com/20qddnp.png)
i think thats a good idea not posting anymore previews, we need to save some suprises for the release. that HD texture is looking nice.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2011, 03:45:31 AM
Uh... I remember only saying this was a preview. Obviously there is gonna be missing things such as the black spots and all. If it was a release, and there's still missing parts, then I would understand where you're coming from, but in this case, I don't.
I guess no more previews for you guys since it's being judge like so.
Okay fine, only one more. I dedicate this one to the Brazilian Kitten:
(http://i54.tinypic.com/20qddnp.png)
(http://boards.fightingamphibians.org/sc2/src/128579551887.jpg)
Whiners and complainers piss me off
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 07, 2011, 04:12:15 AM
Whiners and complainers piss me off
You're not helping either, so what gives you any position to speak?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2011, 03:45:31 AM
Uh... I remember only saying this was a preview. Obviously there is gonna be missing things such as the black spots and all. If it was a release, and there's still missing parts, then I would understand where you're coming from, but in this case, I don't.
I guess no more previews for you guys since it's being judge like so.
Okay fine, only one more. I dedicate this one to the Brazilian Kitten:
(http://i54.tinypic.com/20qddnp.png)
Oh yeah, Velen's right. The arms do need widening.
Quote from: Velen on February 07, 2011, 04:19:51 AM
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 07, 2011, 04:12:15 AM
Whiners and complainers piss me off
You're not helping either, so what gives you any position to speak?
I was just stating how i felt :)
Critisism.
Excellent texture so far.
The eyes need to be shrunk. And colored red.
I hope you'll be adding the black lines on his legs and upper body.
The arms need to be wider and maybe shorter?
Yeah, that's it so far.
Quote from: Hollow on February 07, 2011, 10:50:19 PM
Critisism.
Excellent texture so far.
The eyes need to be shrunk. And colored red.
I hope you'll be adding the black lines on his legs and upper body.
The arms need to be wider and maybe shorter?
Yeah, that's it so far.
we havent finished it yet, stallion said it was only a preview. :P also he didnt have red eyes they were blue originally. asked for the arms, i will make them wider when i get the texture back, i cant edit the length though, or bones would make him looks stupid in game. :-\
@ everyone
im working dracula now and hes coming along decently so far, i will show a preview after i export his body. (which may be a couple hours, since im trying to make a robe on ganondorf.) :>.>:
For those who haven't seen on my thread, here is an update on the texture:
(http://i52.tinypic.com/znkaxt.png)
Better color, looks almost exact to the Pokepark Wii texture. I will add those black things to his body, of course. The eyes have already been changed both the shape and color, as you can see.
About the arms, that's ShadowSnake's job ;)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2011, 11:16:50 PM
For those who haven't seen on my thread, here is an update on the texture:
(http://i52.tinypic.com/znkaxt.png)
Better color, looks almost exact to the Pokepark Wii texture. I will add those black things to his body, of course. The eyes have already been changed both the shape and color, as you can see.
About the arms, that's ShadowSnake's job ;)
wow cant wait to play as this badass pokemon in brawl. :patrick: and asked for the arms, i will get to them later because im working on knux, dracula, and a few secrets at the moment. >D probably once the texture is or almost is done.
Tyranitar's looking great so far... Now, I await the previews of Dracula! XD
i wanna see some knux updatez :kdance:
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on February 08, 2011, 12:12:34 AM
Tyranitar's looking great so far... Now, I await the previews of Dracula! XD
i wont show a preview until im satisfied enough to show it, not saying its bad just that it needs to be exported and patched before i can show it. i actually almost finished the cloak. glad you like tyranitar btw. :af: me and Stallion put a lotta work into it, though its not done yet...
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 08, 2011, 01:05:48 AM
i wanna see some knux updatez :kdance:
same thing as above, im not satisfied enough to show yet, but its not looking bad ive almost finished his other glove and head.
Tyranitar is looking more epic every time I see it.
Obviously this hack has me hyped. :af:
He had smaller and different color eyes in Pokemon Stadium 2
But I don't really care, It's great looking. Good job ya both
Good luck on Knux, patching him could be hell.
Quote from: Hax on February 08, 2011, 03:08:45 AM
Good luck on Knux, patching him could be hell.
ive heard, how many patches did it take for you to make your knux?
Quote from: Tyrant Ridley on February 08, 2011, 01:35:16 AM
Tyranitar is looking more epic every time I see it.
Obviously this hack has me hyped. :af:
you gotz a new avatar for it lol, yeah im hyped for it to be finished too. :af2:
Quote from: br3compactor on February 08, 2011, 02:41:39 AM
He had smaller and different color eyes in Pokemon Stadium 2
But I don't really care, It's great looking. Good job ya both
yeah i know, but in pokepark he had blue eyes and thats what me and stallion are aiming for.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 08, 2011, 03:29:43 AM
Quote from: Hax on February 08, 2011, 03:08:45 AM
Good luck on Knux, patching him could be hell.
ive heard, how many patches did it take for you to make your knux?
I edited his bones to move the spines, no vertexing was involved.
But watch out for the tips of his quills that stretch out. D:
Quote from: Hax on February 08, 2011, 04:17:21 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 08, 2011, 03:29:43 AM
Quote from: Hax on February 08, 2011, 03:08:45 AM
Good luck on Knux, patching him could be hell.
ive heard, how many patches did it take for you to make your knux?
I edited his bones to move the spines, no vertexing was involved.
But watch out for the tips of his quills that stretch out. D:
oh it was a bone edit huh, im going to disable the spine bones to fix bad animations, and patch it 100 times to fix it, maybe more. :>.>:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 08, 2011, 04:21:12 AM
Quote from: Hax on February 08, 2011, 04:17:21 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 08, 2011, 03:29:43 AM
Quote from: Hax on February 08, 2011, 03:08:45 AM
Good luck on Knux, patching him could be hell.
ive heard, how many patches did it take for you to make your knux?
I edited his bones to move the spines, no vertexing was involved.
But watch out for the tips of his quills that stretch out. D:
oh it was a bone edit huh, im going to disable the spine bones to fix bad animations, and patch it 100 times to fix it, maybe more. :>.>:
lol like I said, good luck with that. xD
:o Woooow! Tyranitar looks pretty damn official!
it reminds me of how Deoxys (Attack Form) for Lucario look so official :af:
good work
Quote from: sp147 on February 08, 2011, 04:34:12 PM
:o Woooow! Tyranitar looks pretty damn official!
it reminds me of how Deoxys (Attack Form) for Lucario look so official :af:
good work
thanks man i cant believe my model matches Aafyre's pokemon vertexes, but ive gotten much better over the past few weeks. :af: i will release it as soon as Stallion finishes the texture, i fixed the arms today.
Quote from: Hax on February 08, 2011, 04:48:47 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 08, 2011, 04:21:12 AM
Quote from: Hax on February 08, 2011, 04:17:21 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 08, 2011, 03:29:43 AM
Quote from: Hax on February 08, 2011, 03:08:45 AM
Good luck on Knux, patching him could be hell.
ive heard, how many patches did it take for you to make your knux?
I edited his bones to move the spines, no vertexing was involved.
But watch out for the tips of his quills that stretch out. D:
oh it was a bone edit huh, im going to disable the spine bones to fix bad animations, and patch it 100 times to fix it, maybe more. :>.>:
lol like I said, good luck with that. xD
yeah i hope that works out too. :-\ but im not letting go of knux, i want him in brawl! >D
@ everyone
heres what ive been working on...
Tyranitar: 90% done
Dracula: 40% done
Knuckles: 70% done
Suprise Vertex Hack: 80% done (if anyone guesses it, i will post a teaser. hint is the color)
I will post teasers soon, maybe today if i get a little bit closer to being done. r)
Surprise?
Tyran still needs a better face or something >.>
Great with Drac FINISH HIM FIRST >:(
And Knux i really dont care since im really tired of sonic characters.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 08, 2011, 04:59:01 PM
hint is the color
Oh i know who it is :af:
[spoiler]
Sonic!Wheres my cookies :P
xD
Well I'd say Krystal if it weren't bein' done by Beyond already...
Maybe somethin' from Megaman...
Well none of the people on the poll are blue <_<
Quote from: LuckyEva on February 08, 2011, 06:53:17 PM
Tyran still needs a better face or something >.>
Great with Drac FINISH HIM FIRST >:(
And Knux i really dont care since im really tired of sonic characters.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 08, 2011, 04:59:01 PM
hint is the color
Oh i know who it is :af:
[spoiler]
Sonic!
Wheres my cookies :P
i really should work on dracula more, hes just going to be difficult to texture so i keep procrastinating. r)
also no its not sonic. :P but i lol'd at that so heres your cookies. :af: (hands cookies to LuckyEva)
@ Everyone
well br3compactor guessed it right, im making Krystal. yes i know BeyondYou is making her but no offence to him but i seriously doubt he will ever release it like he said. mine is turning out good but not as good as his, but at least we will get a Krystal right? anyways i want to make her because ive waited far too long for someone to make her and if BeyondYou doesnt release his, then im not going to wait any longer... :notimp:
teasers: (keep in mind that i just started the head and the body im going to fix up.) :-\
(http://i52.tinypic.com/3128vgo.png)
(http://i56.tinypic.com/11vnosw.png)
(http://i51.tinypic.com/vh72tz.png)
i plan to make the adventures outfit as well, which isnt too difficult since i have the ripped model and textures.
hopefully this is satisfying enough for all of you.
<__<
..... I don't mean to burst your bubble man. But I was planning to release Krystal today. It was supposed to be a surprise but .... : [
I swear I have the worst timing ever. I'm not saying you should stop yours but I guess I should let you know.
Quote from: Crimson Apparel on February 09, 2011, 12:07:25 AM
<__<
..... I don't mean to burst your bubble man. But I was planning to release Krystal today. It was supposed to be a surprise but .... : [
I swear I have the worst timing ever. I'm not saying you should stop yours but I guess I should let you know.
wow talk about bad timing. ^.^"
go ahead release yours today! i made this in only 4 hours i dont really care for it as long as you release yours. :af:
i guess i will work on dracula instead if you release yours. :>.>:
seriously bro release yours, there is no way i could of made one that matched up to yours. :srs:
Quote from: Crimson Apparel on February 09, 2011, 12:07:25 AM
But I was planning to release Krystal today.
Just when I thought this day couldn't get any better... Those words pop up! :af2:
Oh, and your Krystal was looking decent too ShadowSnake...
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on February 09, 2011, 12:27:22 AM
Quote from: Crimson Apparel on February 09, 2011, 12:07:25 AM
But I was planning to release Krystal today.
Just when I thought this day couldn't get any better... Those words pop up! :af2:
Oh, and your Krystal was looking decent too ShadowSnake...
was... actually i would be very happy if beyond did take that off my hands and release his today, fox is annoying to patch. :srs:
Hyess! My intuition, right as ever lol
Quote from: br3compactor on February 09, 2011, 12:58:20 AM
Hyess! My intuition, right as ever lol
lol im not making her anymore, since beyondyou finally released her. :D i might make a starfox adventures suit for her though and give her a staff.
I wish you'd finish her though. Maybe yours'd look much better.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 01:47:05 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on February 09, 2011, 12:58:20 AM
Hyess! My intuition, right as ever lol
lol im not making her anymore, since beyondyou finally released her. :D i might make a starfox adventures suit for her though and give her a staff.
No, the model BY made has some deformations on her arms and legs that really shouldn't be there.
I know it seems I'm being mean about it, but that is how I honestly feel about it.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 12:14:40 AM
Quote from: Crimson Apparel on February 09, 2011, 12:07:25 AM
<__<
..... I don't mean to burst your bubble man. But I was planning to release Krystal today. It was supposed to be a surprise but .... : [
I swear I have the worst timing ever. I'm not saying you should stop yours but I guess I should let you know.
wow talk about bad timing. ^.^"
go ahead release yours today! i made this in only 4 hours i dont really care for it as long as you release yours. :af:
i guess i will work on dracula instead if you release yours. :>.>:
YESZ!!!! Moar Dracula!!!
Quote from: Velen on February 09, 2011, 02:10:55 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 01:47:05 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on February 09, 2011, 12:58:20 AM
Hyess! My intuition, right as ever lol
lol im not making her anymore, since beyondyou finally released her. :D i might make a starfox adventures suit for her though and give her a staff.
No, the model BY made has some deformations on her arms and legs that really shouldn't be there.
I know it seems I'm being mean about it, but that is how I honestly feel about it.
i know how to fix the arm deformations, its really isnt as hard as most people would think.
Quote from: Hollow on February 09, 2011, 02:14:56 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 12:14:40 AM
Quote from: Crimson Apparel on February 09, 2011, 12:07:25 AM
<__<
..... I don't mean to burst your bubble man. But I was planning to release Krystal today. It was supposed to be a surprise but .... : [
I swear I have the worst timing ever. I'm not saying you should stop yours but I guess I should let you know.
wow talk about bad timing. ^.^"
go ahead release yours today! i made this in only 4 hours i dont really care for it as long as you release yours. :af:
i guess i will work on dracula instead if you release yours. :>.>:
YESZ!!!! Moar Dracula!!!
lol i will get to them tomorrow. ;)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 02:20:57 AM
Quote from: Velen on February 09, 2011, 02:10:55 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 01:47:05 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on February 09, 2011, 12:58:20 AM
Hyess! My intuition, right as ever lol
lol im not making her anymore, since beyondyou finally released her. :D i might make a starfox adventures suit for her though and give her a staff.
No, the model BY made has some deformations on her arms and legs that really shouldn't be there.
I know it seems I'm being mean about it, but that is how I honestly feel about it.
i know how to fix the arm deformations, its really isnt as hard as most people would think.
Quote from: Hollow on February 09, 2011, 02:14:56 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 12:14:40 AM
Quote from: Crimson Apparel on February 09, 2011, 12:07:25 AM
<__<
..... I don't mean to burst your bubble man. But I was planning to release Krystal today. It was supposed to be a surprise but .... : [
I swear I have the worst timing ever. I'm not saying you should stop yours but I guess I should let you know.
wow talk about bad timing. ^.^"
go ahead release yours today! i made this in only 4 hours i dont really care for it as long as you release yours. :af:
i guess i will work on dracula instead if you release yours. :>.>:
YESZ!!!! Moar Dracula!!!
lol i will get to them tomorrow. ;)
Can you do it once you recolor BY's to Adventure outfit? :)
Quote from: SmashClash on February 09, 2011, 02:22:15 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 02:20:57 AM
Quote from: Velen on February 09, 2011, 02:10:55 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 01:47:05 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on February 09, 2011, 12:58:20 AM
Hyess! My intuition, right as ever lol
lol im not making her anymore, since beyondyou finally released her. :D i might make a starfox adventures suit for her though and give her a staff.
No, the model BY made has some deformations on her arms and legs that really shouldn't be there.
I know it seems I'm being mean about it, but that is how I honestly feel about it.
i know how to fix the arm deformations, its really isnt as hard as most people would think.
Quote from: Hollow on February 09, 2011, 02:14:56 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 12:14:40 AM
Quote from: Crimson Apparel on February 09, 2011, 12:07:25 AM
<__<
..... I don't mean to burst your bubble man. But I was planning to release Krystal today. It was supposed to be a surprise but .... : [
I swear I have the worst timing ever. I'm not saying you should stop yours but I guess I should let you know.
wow talk about bad timing. ^.^"
go ahead release yours today! i made this in only 4 hours i dont really care for it as long as you release yours. :af:
i guess i will work on dracula instead if you release yours. :>.>:
YESZ!!!! Moar Dracula!!!
lol i will get to them tomorrow. ;)
Can you do it once you recolor BY's to Adventure outfit? :)
perhaps, im kinda a multi-tasker so i will probably get to both tomorrow. :) Adventures Krystal wont just be a recolor, im gonna revertex some parts to make it less glitchy and she will have her loincloth/armor vertexed.
K, cool. Good luck.
Good luck man with you're preview hack.
I can't wait to see the surprise.
Oh, don't lost, Knux don't have a fingers.
Quote from: SmashClash on February 09, 2011, 02:22:15 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 02:20:57 AM
Quote from: Velen on February 09, 2011, 02:10:55 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 01:47:05 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on February 09, 2011, 12:58:20 AM
Hyess! My intuition, right as ever lol
lol im not making her anymore, since beyondyou finally released her. :D i might make a starfox adventures suit for her though and give her a staff.
No, the model BY made has some deformations on her arms and legs that really shouldn't be there.
I know it seems I'm being mean about it, but that is how I honestly feel about it.
i know how to fix the arm deformations, its really isnt as hard as most people would think.
Quote from: Hollow on February 09, 2011, 02:14:56 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 12:14:40 AM
Quote from: Crimson Apparel on February 09, 2011, 12:07:25 AM
<__<
..... I don't mean to burst your bubble man. But I was planning to release Krystal today. It was supposed to be a surprise but .... : [
I swear I have the worst timing ever. I'm not saying you should stop yours but I guess I should let you know.
wow talk about bad timing. ^.^"
go ahead release yours today! i made this in only 4 hours i dont really care for it as long as you release yours. :af:
i guess i will work on dracula instead if you release yours. :>.>:
YESZ!!!! Moar Dracula!!!
lol i will get to them tomorrow. ;)
Can you do it once you recolor BY's to Adventure outfit? :)
^This. Please :D!
new poll is up, vote on it...
anyways i might as well give everyone a progress update on everything.
Dracula = 40% done (Dracula is being very hard to make, hopefully i can finish him) :-\
Adventures Krystal = 50% done (using BeyondYou's as a base, armor started, staff finished.) ;D
Knuckles = 80% done (model is almost done, exporting this will suck...) :srs:
Tyranitar = 90% done (model updated slightly on the face and arms, waiting for a texture.) r)
I'd say finish Tyranitar, then finish Krystal or Dracula. (my vote is for Dracula tho.)
finish Knuckles FTW!! :kdance:
I say whatever you choose, but after Krystal LOL :P
The Drac.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on February 10, 2011, 06:41:32 AM
I'd say finish Tyranitar, then finish Krystal or Dracula. (my vote is for Dracula tho.)
Tyranitar will be out once the texture is finished. ;)
Knuckles is being painful to make now, but im still sure i can finish him. :).
Dracula is being painful to make as well, im going to export him soon, but i doubt it will look good so i might have to re-make him. head looks great though. I think i will finish him first to get him off my desktop and into brawl. :yay:
Adventure's Krystal shouldnt be too difficult to finish the model is easy, the texture might be difficult to make though, even though i have ripped textures mapping this wont be easy. :-\
Other projects has no votes, im sure everyone will like them though because i has some good projects started. >D
Previews will be up soon... :>.>:
Hope TTar is out soon :(
where are dem previews?
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 11, 2011, 02:26:22 AM
where are dem previews?
sorry i went to a concert so i didnt have time to upload them today. :(
Quote from: br3compactor on February 10, 2011, 11:34:31 PM
Hope TTar is out soon :(
i will upload right after i get that texture!
That Tyranitar looks awesome... I wanted to see Dracula released first, but looks like Tyranitar gets uploaded first. Anyways, i don't really care what you release first, all your works are darn pretty awesome ;D
I think Toad needs a size mod(shrink).
i think u should update the model once the texture is done shadowsnake, im talking about Ttar, cuz those black things shouldnt only be texture stuff i think , and yeah ... the arms...
tyranitar is a fat dude...
I have see a screen of the last update of Tyranic (ItallianStallion), that should be epic.
Tyranitar (Pokepark: Wii)
(http://i51.tinypic.com/33tmihj.jpg) (http://i56.tinypic.com/2nbcabs.jpg) (http://i51.tinypic.com/30b0odx.jpg)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16671
tyranitar is out, hope everyone enjoys. before people go all critic on me i want to say that me and ItalianStallion found it impossible to add more black spot because i had made the spines out of those verts and there werent enough verts to work with, in the end it was one or the other.
despite that i hope everyone enjoys him and downloads him. :)
F-Yeah it's out!
Quote from: br3compactor on February 12, 2011, 04:44:45 PM
F-Yeah it's out!
thanks br3, im glad you like it. ;)
@ everyone
Well now that Tyranitar is finally off my desktop and into brawl, next is an easy project i started yesterday that could be out by tomorrow or today possibly? it is using ripped textures and im conforming it from the ripped model like my other hacks. no one shall know what it is until i show a teaser. :P
after thats done i will finish Dracula, Knux, and Adventures Krystal.
Cheers for Tyranitar!
Wait remember you said you widened his arms and another area you fixed?
In the picture it looks just like the arms from one of Italian's previews.
Aside from that good job.
Quote from: SmashClash on February 12, 2011, 05:41:44 PM
Wait remember you said you widened his arms and another area you fixed?
In the picture it looks just like the arms from one of Italian's previews.
Aside from that good job.
about that, it wouldnt export right after patching 20 times i just let it go. glad you like it man. ;)
Quote from: angelbless on February 12, 2011, 05:35:27 PM
Cheers for Tyranitar!
Indeed, im glad you like the vertex. ;D
that Tyranitar looks great! why are you not on kc-mm or legendary smash team yet? :o
and i voted for krystal. :P
Quote from: Scyther on February 12, 2011, 06:32:57 PM
that Tyranitar looks great! why are you not on kc-mm or legendary smash team yet? :o
and i voted for krystal. :P
because i havent been asked to join yet, idk if they will though. :-\ also glad you like it man. :af2:
the only flaw in tyranitar in my eyes are the arms...
EDIT: and im pretty sure u could make the black things on his legs...
cuz from what ive seen in previews, legs textures werent stretched...
Quote from: jokekid on February 12, 2011, 07:16:15 PM
the only flaw in tyranitar in my eyes are the arms...
EDIT: and im pretty sure u could make the black things on his legs...
cuz from what ive seen in previews, legs textures werent stretched...
i tried to fix all that but patching wasnt being friendly. and the texture didnt work on the legs. :(
weird...(texture)
i managed to make one triangle on his leg...
and you rly messed the model up... its kinda hard to texture xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
EDIT: sorry for double post, didnt notice T.T
I could see what i could do with the black spots :P
Also awsome!I dont have a working wii now but still :af: *Downloads*
ok, i just tested tyranitar's animations in brawlbox, and he looks really stiff................
this kinda throws me back from using it, but yeah u already got my download xD
Quote from: LuckyEva on February 12, 2011, 08:12:46 PM
I could see what i could do with the black spots :P
Also awsome!I dont have a working wii now but still :af: *Downloads*
ok good luck and happy you like it. ;) also i will get to your request soon, when do you have to have it done by?
Quote from: jokekid on February 12, 2011, 08:25:09 PM
ok, i just tested tyranitar's animations in brawlbox, and he looks really stiff................
this kinda throws me back from using it, but yeah u already got my download xD
tyranitar was kinda a stiff pokemon to begin with, i only disabled his neck bones so the spines wouldnt move.
Tyranitar joins the Brawl!
Nice to wake up to 60+ downloads, glad people like it.
Now, don't dare anyone touch that bastard. I'm doing the texture, so I will try to fix the legs. Why don't you go work on your "Mickey" that needs some serious help.
Also, hey ex wifey ;_; *looks at LuckyEva*
who the F*CK do u think u are?
i didnt submit it or anything, and dont go all that is mine dont touch it, cuz to begin with brawl characters arent urs... that being said, i understand why u got kicked out SD...
i was just trying to help, cuz shadowsnake said the legs were being b*tchy to texture... and u already gave it as finished... so that means ur finished...
Now, go to Knuckles :srs:
Quote from: KTH on February 12, 2011, 10:01:01 PM
Now, go to Knuckles :srs:
i will right after i finish my current almost finished project that could be out today. :P
@ everyone
heres one for all the Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts nerds, Moogle! his was conformed and given ripped textures like all my recent mods, could be out today or tomorrow. (not finished 100%)
(http://i54.tinypic.com/vwpobn.png)
Quote from: jokekid on February 12, 2011, 09:25:09 PM
who the F*CK do u think u are?
i didnt submit it or anything, and dont go all that is mine dont touch it, cuz to begin with brawl characters arent urs... that being said, i understand why u got kicked out SD...
Haha, look at this little punk. First of all, I didn't get kicked out. I had an argument with somebody who isn't even on the team, and apparently someone had personal problems, so they used that as an excuse. So don't talk as if you know, cause you don't know [censored]. You stick up for that team so much, when Rydia herself said that your Mickey texture looks like [censored], which it does. So hope you feel really dumb for protecting a team that constantly talks [censored] about you, and considered taking you out countless times. They're desperate for members, that is why they're keeping you, don't feel special kid.
I'm not about to have some loser like you at such a low level of hacking come teach me [censored].
Am I suppose to consider things from somebody that made this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15162
And this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16223
Haha, don't make me f*cking laugh please.
All the posts that you have done on this page and the previous one have been negative, and hating ass comments, get a f*cking life kid, you got nothing better to do?
Well... I'm not gonna lie, they did say your Mickey wasn't good... As a matter of fact, there was talk about kicking you out JokeKid... I'm not kidding...
But please, lets calm down... We should keep flame wars out of here.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 12, 2011, 10:48:34 PM
Well... I'm not gonna lie, they did say your Mickey wasn't good... As a matter of fact, there was talk about kicking you out JokeKid... I'm not kidding...
But please, lets calm down... We should keep flame wars out of here.
better yet, keep the flame wars on MSN, or PMs.
*facepalm*
Epic, moogle is epic, I'll be so downlading that :)
Grat Job! ^_^
Moogle looks great ShadowSnake!
:af2:
Epic moogle there :D
Quote from: Micaiah Shishigami on February 12, 2011, 10:59:53 PM
Epic, moogle is epic, I'll be so downlading that :)
Grat Job! ^_^
Thanks Micaiah! ;) actually i got my inspiration to make moogle after you released your Zack Fair.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on February 12, 2011, 11:04:15 PM
Moogle looks great ShadowSnake!
:af2:
thank you LSM. :) he looks even greater now, his wings are almost done.
Quote from: Pride on February 12, 2011, 11:05:07 PM
Epic moogle there :D
Epic comment there... (looks at avatars) epic 6 badass personas there... :>.>:
@ everyone
if were all lucky this exports and doesnt jack up because of bones then Moogle could hit the vault today. :happy:
(http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2023/xdcynthia.gif)
I hope so =]
Also thankies :)
I'm glad my Zack gave you this awesome idea!
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 12, 2011, 11:20:04 PM
if were all lucky this exports and doesnt jack up because of bones then Moogle could hit the vault today. :happy:
Awesumsauce...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
@itallion:
u know what criticism is?
that's not negative, but giving advice to improve...
@Data:
ok, u dont need to kick me out...
i just gotta hate teams who talk about these things with everybody except the involved person... (yh this means im leaving...)
@shadowsnake:
awesome moogle.
Awesome ShadowSnake.
Yo, man...Awesome Tyranitar, great work....and also, Moogle looks great so far ;D
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 12, 2011, 11:20:04 PM
Quote from: Pride on February 12, 2011, 11:05:07 PM
Epic moogle there :D
Epic comment there... (looks at avatars) epic 6 badass personas there... :>.>:
Haha yeah i got 6 can't help it since i roleplay 3-4 RP's ^_^"
Awesome looking Moogle, Kupo!
While I'm here, would you like to buy some of my items, Kupo?
I got tyran looking perfect now shadow :P (yeah he got the 2 holes on his chest and legs)
Sorry i cant upload it today cause i dont got no internet :(
I well have it by monday >.>
Also if you can get "Her" done by monday...
Quote from: LuckyEva on February 13, 2011, 02:05:01 AM
I got tyran looking perfect now shadow :P (yeah he got the 2 holes on his chest and legs)
Sorry i cant upload it today cause i dont got no internet :(
I well have it by monday >.>
Also if you can get "Her" done by monday...
im having trouble patching moogle at the moment, so i should get to your request soon.
Tyranitar looks amazing!
Great job guys. :)
I already said it once, and I'm not gonna say it again. Nobody has permission to edit my texture. I don't give a damn if it looks "perfect"
If you want to start from scratch, then be my guest. By the way, it looks like this:
(http://i55.tinypic.com/s5zktv.png)
Have fun drawing the stomach.
Anyways, new pictures on the BrawlVault link, check them out!
(http://i56.tinypic.com/2a8oiee.png)
Good job. Moogle looking good. Now Knuclkes :srs:
Can't you make the Crystal Chronicles Moogle instead?
But at least we'll have a good Moogle, anyways.
Quote from: KTH on February 13, 2011, 12:22:25 PM
Good job. Moogle looking good. Now Knuclkes :srs:
knux is next on my list followed by dracula, just gotta hope moogle patches right. 10 patches in and no luck so far. :srs:
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on February 13, 2011, 04:39:15 PM
Can't you make the Crystal Chronicles Moogle instead?
But at least we'll have a good Moogle, anyways.
no i cant because i dont have a model rip or texture rip of crystal chronicles moogle, i have had this moogles model for awhile so i just thought it would be an easy conform for olimar.
D'oh :srs:
Quote from: KTH on February 13, 2011, 07:41:55 PM
D'oh :srs:
oh good news now, after 25 patches it finally got fixed!
moogle should be out today, just hope animations arent an issue.
next is Knuckles and Dracula then Krystal then maybe Altair (Assassins Creed) or Jeff (Earthbound)
could u teach me to conform correctly?
R u still gonna make the Soma texture? btw the moogle looks good ;D
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on February 13, 2011, 11:40:22 PM
R u still gonna make the Soma texture? btw the moogle looks good ;D
probably, i need to finish knux and dracula first. glad you like moogle. who is in the vault now. ;D
Moogle (Kingdom Hearts)(http://i52.tinypic.com/29zvo6b.jpg) (http://i51.tinypic.com/25pphg7.jpg) (http://i51.tinypic.com/x59nqx.jpg)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16713
Yeah Knuckles is next!!!! ;D
How many articles does Olimar have? Because that moogle really needs a Mog PSA with a spear and dances and such.
Quote from: Aether on February 14, 2011, 01:14:01 AM
How many articles does Olimar have? Because that moogle really needs a Mog PSA with a spear and dances and such.
idk, he has quite a few i think. the lights, the pikmin, and a few more maybe.
lol Nice mister fredrickson, I saw the movie and it was epic. (overhyped :notimp: but epic)
He needs to have a lil more of a toon shaded look though, just some personal thought.
Also, when you gonna work on krystal? DX (lol "Work on Krystal" *gets shot* XP)
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 14, 2011, 05:30:08 AM
lol Nice mister fredrickson, I saw the movie and it was epic. (overhyped :notimp: but epic)
He needs to have a lil more of a toon shaded look though, just some personal thought.
Also, when you gonna work on krystal? DX (lol "Work on Krystal" *gets shot* XP)
thanks and imma work on krystal once knux is finished, or while im working on knux.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 14, 2011, 02:01:28 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 14, 2011, 05:30:08 AM
lol Nice mister fredrickson, I saw the movie and it was epic. (overhyped :notimp: but epic)
He needs to have a lil more of a toon shaded look though, just some personal thought.
Also, when you gonna work on krystal? DX (lol "Work on Krystal" *gets shot* XP)
thanks and imma work on krystal once knux is finished, or while im working on knux.
YESZ! :falcon:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 14, 2011, 02:01:28 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 14, 2011, 05:30:08 AM
lol Nice mister fredrickson, I saw the movie and it was epic. (overhyped :notimp: but epic)
He needs to have a lil more of a toon shaded look though, just some personal thought.
Also, when you gonna work on krystal? DX (lol "Work on Krystal" *gets shot* XP)
thanks and imma work on krystal once knux is finished, or while im working on knux.
You're working on both krystal AND Knucks? What is rouge gonna say when she finds out? :Ohshi:
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 14, 2011, 03:22:42 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 14, 2011, 02:01:28 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 14, 2011, 05:30:08 AM
lol Nice mister fredrickson, I saw the movie and it was epic. (overhyped :notimp: but epic)
He needs to have a lil more of a toon shaded look though, just some personal thought.
Also, when you gonna work on krystal? DX (lol "Work on Krystal" *gets shot* XP)
thanks and imma work on krystal once knux is finished, or while im working on knux.
You're working on both krystal AND Knucks? What is rouge gonna say when she finds out? :Ohshi:
lol even better what will fox do when he finds out? :D
@ everyone
New poll is new...
That's an easy vote SS XD
Quote from: Wrath on February 14, 2011, 03:42:53 PM
That's an easy vote SS XD
If you voted Tyranitar then yeah, that one was definetly my best one. xD
just want to see what everyone thinks, Tyranitar will probably win no doubt.
>.>
Where is my thingy?!
*cracks knuckels*
I well give you until 3 to be done....or else!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
O yeah here is the edit :P
(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/175/newtyran.png)
I lowerd his sat by 30.Just put +30 if you want the PokePark color.
(No in game pic due to me not having a working wii)
[Link removed. Italian asked several times to let him take care of the texture by himself. ]
Hey, you know what would be really cool, if you could do the little cremling guys from windwaker. You know the dudes with the pitchforks?
http://www.zeldawiki.org/File:Miniblin.png <--- these guys.
I would suggest Toon link, Pikachu, or someone else similar in size XP
about poll, i would say tyranitar, cuz the model is awesome, but seriously, the quality from mr frederickson is amazing!
Hey ShadowSnake , Tyranitar's arms are bothering the hell out of me, they just look kind of skimpy.
I'm not saying you should, but making them thicker might be a good move.
hows knux comin along?
I chose the Moogle... cause it's win. Tyranitar is smexy though.
Birdo is your best vertex.
Birdo and Tyranitar :)
Thanks Miacis ;)
Tyranitar has been updated:
(http://i56.tinypic.com/2mrcsud.png)
(http://i48.tinypic.com/o7vnza.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16671)
Before anyone starts a flamewar, those are not DMN's edits. I did this myself.
What change?
Quote from: KTH on February 15, 2011, 01:55:49 PM
What change?
the spots, he add the rest of the spots.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 15, 2011, 08:45:13 AM
Thanks Miacis ;)
Tyranitar has been updated:
(http://i56.tinypic.com/2mrcsud.png)
(http://i48.tinypic.com/o7vnza.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16671)
Before anyone starts a flamewar, those are not DMN's edits. I did this myself.
wow looks almost perfect now, time to get another 200 DLs. :P
Quote from: Hax on February 15, 2011, 12:44:44 AM
Hey ShadowSnake , Tyranitar's arms are bothering the hell out of me, they just look kind of skimpy.
I'm not saying you should, but making them thicker might be a good move.
we just updated the texture to v2, if i changed the arms to v3 then this would start to get old.
i do plan to have an update day to add some quick fixes to my vertexes.
these are planned.
- Tyranitar model fixes
- Delta bone edits
- Mr. Frederickson bone edits (disabling the hair so he has a flat head)
- Birdo model tweaks'
- Etc...
@ Everyone
Thanks for voting everyone, and i got some news on knux...
Knuckles body is almost finished, im sure if i put a few more hours into him the model will be done. patching is going to suck... 100-200 patches from what ive heard. :notimp:
after knux i have 3 things on my list, Dracula, Adventures Krystal, and Ratchet (Ratchet & Clank)
So now you're working on an anthro, a human...hedgehog thing, some kind of squirl thing, AND a vampire?
WHAT KINDA CRACKHEAD LOVE CIRCLE IS THIS?? XDD
I wonder what Fox and Rouge will say now lmao, probably call the mental ward on you XD
Sorry bro, just love using that joke XP lol though you kinda set yourself up half the time anyway.
Also, can you animate, if only a little? I need help fixing a certain someones shoulder rotations so they look like the original move. Instead of just him looking like he's having a muscle spasm with his right arm XD
You should look for animation help in the animation boards xP
Quote from: br3compactor on February 15, 2011, 04:04:50 PM
You should look for animation help in the animation boards xP
Except there isn't an "animation" board...its coupled together with the attacks board. And when you request something there people think you're talking about both the animation and the attack.
That and I have tried asking in the requests thread...no response...for like a month...
That sucks :(
Then you should create a Project thread in the PSA boards, say what you're doing and ask for help. Something like "Fire Sonic PSA v1".
Sorry for goin' off topic here, Shadowsnake!
I look forward to Knuckles and I'm lovin' TTar. Though I would like to know which bones were renamed to make a "safe" version for me.
How is the progress on Knuckles, ShadowSnake?
Tyranitar looks better than ever now! Splendid job guys... :af2: (will be downloading him later... Got boring non-Brawl related chores to do.)
I'm psyched for Knuckles too...
sorry ik this is the wrong place to post.. lol but what exactly is patching?
Quote from: Sorceress on February 15, 2011, 10:51:08 PM
How is the progress on Knuckles, ShadowSnake?
good but im not that far, i havent finished the model yet and its going to take 100 patches to just export one vertex set. the body is almost done the hair is done but its going to be hard to connect it to his head.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on February 15, 2011, 10:53:42 PM
Tyranitar looks better than ever now! Splendid job guys... :af2: (will be downloading him later... Got boring non-Brawl related chores to do.)
I'm psyched for Knuckles too...
Thanks LSM, i will mostly just be glad not to have mess with sonic again he is the hardest to conform and patch.
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 15, 2011, 11:34:54 PM
sorry ik this is the wrong place to post.. lol but what exactly is patching?
when you export your work it will be slightly distorted so you have to re-import and export until it looks good. For characters like sonic 100 patches may be needed to fix the distortion. for character like ness only one or 2 patches is needed.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 16, 2011, 12:22:22 AM
when you export your work it will be slightly distorted so you have to re-import and export until it looks good. For characters like sonic 100 patches may be needed to fix the distortion. for character like ness only one or 2 patches is needed.
ok, just wondering. thanks! :D
wheres Knuckles? knowing how fast you work i thought he would be done by now... :(
Quote from: Scyther on February 17, 2011, 12:06:59 AM
wheres Knuckles? knowing how fast you work i thought he would be done by now... :(
i have had a lot of personal issues going on in my life lately so i havent had time to mod. :(
Knuckles is going to take me awhile because if i bring him to brawl i want to make it good enough so he will never have to be revamped by anyone. he should be out in a few weeks maybe...
Just to keep all you guys satisfied while im making Knux i will be releasing some other projects that i started awhile ago and are almost done with.
among the projects that im releasing soon are:
Dracula (Castelvania)
Ivy (Soul Calibur IV)
Tonberry (Final Fantasy)
Krystal (Starfox Adventures)
Phil (Kingdom Hearts)
Deku Link (Zelda Majoras Mask)
btw i will start posting more teasers soon, maybe a few tonight. :>.>:
Lookin foreward to it. ;)
Can't wait to see how Knuckles is lookin'
Dude, you should do a Goron Link too?
And have like the three links over the three different pokemon, and do a psa for it and make pokemon trainer invisible somehow XP
Heh...gonna get started on my krystal psa tomorrow. I'm getting myself hyped up with some bejeweled fun atm. (I may work on the psa sometime too lol)
I can't wait to see how krystal is doing <3
Tyranitar is killing everyone on the poll!
I also can't wait to see Knuckles and the fix for Krystal.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 17, 2011, 01:19:10 AM
Tyranitar is killing everyone on the poll!
I also can't wait to see Knuckles and the fix for Krystal.
Of course he is, after the failed Tyranitar PSA and model import that came before it, who wouldn't love it?
Great! I want a Tonberry King :P
Let me guess, it will go over Olimar right?
Quote from: angelbless on February 17, 2011, 03:17:27 PM
Great! I want a Tonberry King :P
Let me guess, it will go over Olimar right?
nope imma sick of vertexing olimar, i started it on squirtle but i think i might make it on ness now because i can turn his bat into a machete.
Dude, if you take requests, do you think you could do General Scales (from starfox adventures) I was sooooo pissed when I got a [censored]ty cutscene instead of an epic mini boss battle.
*sigh* They butchered the perfectly decent plot of that game just putting fox into it, and THEN they had to go and put B* andross in it... I HATE recurring villains with no real history against the protagonist...I really do...
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 17, 2011, 03:48:21 PM
Quote from: angelbless on February 17, 2011, 03:17:27 PM
Great! I want a Tonberry King :P
Let me guess, it will go over Olimar right?
Great We need more Ness vertexes :P Olimar has too many :P >.>
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 17, 2011, 05:56:52 PM
Dude, if you take requests, do you think you could do General Scales (from starfox adventures) I was sooooo pissed when I got a [censored]ty cutscene instead of an epic mini boss battle.
*sigh* They butchered the perfectly decent plot of that game just putting fox into it, and THEN they had to go and put B* andross in it... I HATE recurring villains with no real history against the protagonist...I really do...
nope imma sick of vertexing olimar, i started it on squirtle but i think i might make it on ness now because i can turn his bat into a machete.
Thats some serious SPOILERS you know?, besides Andross had a bigger background story with Star Fox than General Scales or the Krazoa did.
Anyway I dont really know who could Scales go into, maybe Ganon would be a good choice :)
>_> But andross was in every game other than a select few. (I think assault was the only one. Even THEN they had a mock-up of him as the first boss...)
All Im saying is general scales had potential to be a great recurring villain. Even if he was like you know, old megs from transformers g1? Almost making it and not really getting it "finished" lol Especially his personality, or what little we saw of it. He kinda had that "dominating, dysfunctional father" feel that Megatron did XD
I don't mind ganon, cause he's been absent a few games. And he has a decent enough backstory. Andross however is just...no, pretty much only history they have on andross is. "He was a mad scientist who mutated himself into a giant head.." >_> XD
About General scales not having history, it's cause he had nothing to do with starfox untill they got there. But as soon as we get there we get plenty of information on him and his goals.
Andross however has encountered starfox several times. And we got little info except "he's the bad guy and ur the good guy, now go stop em lol" from the games story XD
And yeah, I could see ganon working, he even has the right build :af2:
hehe well in fact, Andross do had somekind of background story, Andross was once a brilliant Cornerian scientist whose research proved to be beneficial to both Corneria and the Lylat system. He even got the tietle of "genius" to.
However, his lust for power drove him towards madness, and made his experiments dangerous. Thats why General Pepper ordered the termination of his experiments.
Anyway Andross didnt pay attention to Pepper and continued doing his experiments, one of which resulted in an explosion, tragically destroying a part of Corneria City.
That was the reason of his banishment to the planet of Venom, where he continued his research and eventually declared war agains the Lylat System. This conflict made James McCloud, Peppy and Pigma, oredered by Pepper, investigate Venom, eventually leading to Pigma´s deception and James McCloud apparent KIA.
Well thats the background lol.. mad scientist, lust for power, and eternal revenge! :P
Bad we will earn some negative replies if we continue our fan talk lol :P.
I like the idea about Scales, maybe Nightmare´s vertex on Ganon could be taken for a base and the armor. Not sure if the tail could be done from the cape though :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 17, 2011, 12:41:09 AM
btw i will start posting more teasers soon, maybe a few tonight. :>.>:
dis :kdance:
Oh man. I am so excited for Dracula to come out. I really wish there were more Castlevania hacks :p Can't wait for this one though! (PS. you could/should make a kick ass Simon Belmont too)
I NEEDZ MAH DRACULA!!!![/troll]
lol XD ;D
Quote from: Hollow on February 19, 2011, 09:54:25 PM
I NEEDZ MAH KRYSTAL!!!![/uber furry lover fanboyishness]
lol XD ;D
Fixed for truth XD
And yes, I know by's Krystal hack is out, but if shadowsnake's making improvements on an already badass hack and making the adventures outfit (which could hardly be called an outfit lol) so that her having her staff would make more sense then I'll troll all I want XD
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 19, 2011, 11:37:22 PM
Quote from: Hollow on February 19, 2011, 09:54:25 PM
I NEEDZ MAH KRYSTAL!!!![/uber furry lover fanboyishness]
lol XD ;D
Fixed for truth XD
And yes, I know by's Krystal hack is out, but if shadowsnake's making improvements on an already badass hack and making the adventures outfit (which could hardly be called an outfit lol) so that her having her staff would make more sense then I'll troll all I want XD
You're hilarious.
:srs:
That's one awesome Moogle.
i dont understand how mr frederickson gets so few votes... texture is amazing!
Hey shadowsnake quick question.
What do you use for conform you models?
The one I have had only worked once... so i wasn't sure if you had a better one.
Quote from: Ninka on February 20, 2011, 09:00:15 PM
Hey shadowsnake quick question.
What do you use for conform you models?
The one I have had only worked once... so i wasn't sure if you had a better one.
its called tims conform wrap, if it doesnt work then in the side view and front view and top view, line the verts up to shape up to your ripped model, thats another way to do it, the soft selection tool is very handy because it stretches weight values and makes your model more clean.
@ Everyone
previews, before people start getting pissed that i keep starting new projects then i want them to know i can make whatever the f*ck i want. :P
Adventures krystal isnt in the preview because mapping her ripped texture to Beyond's majorly editted model isnt easy, this will take me awhile but i wont give up, knux and dracula are going slow because they are hard, and i dont want them to look like an import before i release them.
anyways here they are...
TeasersChaos Zero (Sonic Adventure DX):
(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ueiff4.png)
Im conforming it like most of my recent mods, and applying ripped textures. might be an emerald texture if the eyes can be green, i dont know much about emerald textures so i dont know. this project is almost finished but i need to know how to export the face over all the other faces, because im not going to vertex all of those... anyone know how on either question?
Dracula (Castlevania):
(http://i53.tinypic.com/2lsig6e.png)
this is being painful to make because im not conforming but y'know i still want to finish him... :>.>:
Knuckles (Sonic Adventure DX):
(http://i52.tinypic.com/axmdew.png)
Going slow but steady the feet are almost done and so are the hands, could be out in a few week if it exports correctly.
Little Sister (Bioshock):
(http://i53.tinypic.com/352gb5i.png)
textures ripped straight from Bioshock, ZSS is very hard to map... :( id like to make it on peach but a switch between my Delta and a Little Sister would be grand. model not started yet and will be given a one slot size mod if it works.
wow all are looking awesome
also,ShadowSnake did you recieve my PM?
Well I have tim's conform wrap but it came with like 10 diffrent confrom wraps...
anyway the previews look great SS liking the knuckles and dracula. Chaos looks pretty great as well.
Quote from: anivernage on February 20, 2011, 09:22:29 PM
wow all are looking awesome
also,ShadowSnake did you recieve my PM?
yeah sorry i havent replied my internet has been down for a few days and i just got it back, anyways i will attempt that project tomorrow or today if i have time. ;)
Quote from: Ninka on February 20, 2011, 09:23:20 PM
Well I have tim's conform wrap but it came with like 10 diffrent confrom wraps...
anyway the previews look great SS liking the knuckles and dracula. Chaos looks pretty great as well.
well the shrink wrap will shrink it too the model so maybe try that one but keep some space around it otherwise it will jack up really bad. and yeah mine came with 10 different scripts too, i mainly use the conform wrap though.
also glad you like the previews. ;D
could u make a lil video showing how u do it, cuz when i tried to conform, whatever i tried, instead of marth turning into ulquiorra, ulquiorra trned into marth! :>.>: xD
Quote from: El Que Llora on February 20, 2011, 09:28:15 PM
could u make a lil video showing how u do it, cuz when i tried to conform, whatever i tried, instead of marth turning into ulquiorra, ulquiorra trned into marth! :>.>: xD
i dont have a video recording software at the moment sorry, if you go to vertexing hacking advanced tecniques, mariokart64n does conform wrapping in the second video, that might help.
i'll check it out, cuz ulqui with marth's face is scary...
Not only Knuckles, but Chaos 0 too?? You're awesome!! Can't wait to download them. ;)
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 20, 2011, 10:06:13 PM
Not only Knuckles, but Chaos 0 too?? You're awesome!! Can't wait to download them. ;)
thanks CutterKirby! ;D Chaos 0 should be out this week actually because he really wasnt all that difficult to make, just need to export him and vertex his hands, i just removed the ears and shaped his out his eyes.
evreythings lookin great!
Chaos 0 on Lucario... DO WANT!
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 21, 2011, 12:18:01 AM
evreythings lookin great!
thanks. :)
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on February 21, 2011, 12:43:26 AM
Chaos 0 on Lucario... DO WANT!
thank you as well. ;)
@ Everyone
new poll is new. :>.>:
Gonna try to finish a lot of stuff this week, and stop starting so many projects. :P
Good luck with all your projects, and i voted 5
wow SS these new previews are looking nice. :af2: About the poll your one of the best, your old stuff wasnt that good but ever since you came back looks like they were imported. i predict you will be on either LST, ESH, or KC-MM in a month or so. btw man if you ever want some perfect pose CSPs then go to my csp thread. 8)
Quote from: sp147 on February 21, 2011, 01:02:18 AM
Good luck with all your projects, and i voted 5
Thanks for the 5 man! ;)
Quote from: Scyther on February 21, 2011, 01:05:22 AM
wow SS these new previews are looking nice. :af2: About the poll your one of the best, your old stuff wasnt that good but ever since you came back looks like they were imported. i predict you will be on either LST, ESH, or KC-MM in a month or so. btw man if you ever want some perfect pose CSPs then go to my csp thread. 8)
Thanks Scyther i appreciate it, good to know i only have 2 haters apparently so far. also i shall overflood your thread with CSPs soon. >D
Nice vertexes ;D can't wait 4 Chaos/Dracula there lookn really good.
5.
That is all.
didnt moogle appaers in ff6?
pd: nice work, keep it going :D
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on February 21, 2011, 04:06:23 AM
Nice vertexes ;D can't wait 4 Chaos/Dracula there lookn really good.
Thanks bro, those i will probably finished first actually. ;D
Quote from: Hollow on February 21, 2011, 04:26:43 AM
5.
That is all.
Thanks Hollow, i didnt think id get many 5's. btw Dracula should be either the first or second finished, good news for you since you were going to make a PSA. ;)
Quote from: lord_of_D: on February 21, 2011, 04:34:53 AM
didnt moogle appaers in ff6?
pd: nice work, keep it going :D
i thinks so, the moogle i made here was from kingdom hearts. btw sorry i almost started a flame war on Black Boo's thread, i got really pissed easily. glad you like my work.
@ everyone
some more progress on Chaos Zero
(http://i56.tinypic.com/9u0z8l.png)
all thats left is the hair and the arms, but i have an issue that i need someone to tell me how to fix. lucario has like 5 faces and i dont want to vertex all of that all over again so how do i fix the face change glitch?
Knuckles and Chaos 0 look good can you also make
Tikal
(http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/Ckspencer/Sonicchannel_tikal.jpg)
Chaos 0 looks amazing!
I refuse to believe that's Lucario. >:O
About the face change glitch.
I'm not sure how to fix it myself but I know that Mewtwo2000 fixed aafyre's hacks that had said glitch so i think he'd be able to help. I'd say ask him for help.
Ouah, you're preview project and work are epic.
(http://i.neoseeker.com/ca/castlevania_sotn_conceptart_La8eU.jpg)
chaos is lookin pretty sick. are you gonna make him somewhat transparent with the texture, if its possible?
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 22, 2011, 12:52:26 AM
chaos is lookin pretty sick. are you gonna make him somewhat transparent with the texture, if its possible?
That would be sick.
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 22, 2011, 12:52:26 AM
chaos is lookin pretty sick. are you gonna make him somewhat transparent with the texture, if its possible?
well im giving him an emerald texture so the texture will look slightly transparent and look gooeyish, similar to the shadow mario textures. lets just hope i can make the eyes green if i do that. :>.>:
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on February 22, 2011, 12:44:43 AM
(http://i.neoseeker.com/ca/castlevania_sotn_conceptart_La8eU.jpg)
thats what im going for, the cloak is being quite difficult but who knows i might still be a ble to make it.
Quote from: KTH on February 22, 2011, 12:00:49 AM
Ouah, you're preview project and work are epic.
thanks KTH, i will try to get knux done soon i promise. :P
Quote from: Ninka on February 21, 2011, 11:06:10 PM
About the face change glitch.
I'm not sure how to fix it myself but I know that Mewtwo2000 fixed aafyre's hacks that had said glitch so i think he'd be able to help. I'd say ask him for help.
i heard about that, i should PM him about it soon because Chaos 0 is almost done.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 21, 2011, 10:58:00 PM
Chaos 0 looks amazing!
I refuse to believe that's Lucario. >:O
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 21, 2011, 10:58:00 PM
Chaos 0 looks amazing!
I refuse to believe that's Lucario. >:O
well it is believe it or not. :P you know a vertex is really good if you cant tell who it is on at first glance.
Quote from: Sorceress on February 21, 2011, 05:37:28 AM
Knuckles and Chaos 0 look good can you also make
Tikal
(http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/Ckspencer/Sonicchannel_tikal.jpg)
trust im tempted to because shes my favorite chick form the sonic series. but im dead out of sonic and lucario slots, so if i made her it'd be on peach, zelda, or sheik but idk if thatd work out well. :-\
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 22, 2011, 01:01:56 AM
Quote from: Sorceress on February 21, 2011, 05:37:28 AM
Knuckles and Chaos 0 look good can you also make
Tikal
(http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/Ckspencer/Sonicchannel_tikal.jpg)
trust im tempted to because shes my favorite chick form the sonic series. but im dead out of sonic and lucario slots, so if i made her it'd be on peach, zelda, or sheik but idk if thatd work out well. :-\
Zelda, because Tikal uses magic
Quote from: Sorceress on February 22, 2011, 01:04:43 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 22, 2011, 01:01:56 AM
Quote from: Sorceress on February 21, 2011, 05:37:28 AM
Knuckles and Chaos 0 look good can you also make
Tikal
(http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/Ckspencer/Sonicchannel_tikal.jpg)
trust im tempted to because shes my favorite chick form the sonic series. but im dead out of sonic and lucario slots, so if i made her it'd be on peach, zelda, or sheik but idk if thatd work out well. :-\
Zelda, because Tikal uses magic
it might work out, but would definetly need a one slot size mod to make her shorter. i might start this after i finish some other projects i have way to many that i havent finished yet.
looks good keep it up
Chaos eh? Wow... That's looking great, I always liked Chaos... I wish you luck with this. :)
Hey ShadowSnake, I don't think your knuckles is going to end up looking pretty.
I tried a knuckles, AND an Amy months ago, and in the process, I discovered that Sonic's quills aren't exactly good when there are major edits involved. I've seen that, while Sonic's quills can be modified to an extent, their bone structure seems to forbid edits like the one you're trying with knuckles.
My suggesstion, try to export the quills before you continue any work and see what happens.
That is all unless there's been some sort of breakthrough in the Sonic Quill Editing that occured since I last came here.
But what you've got there in the model editor right now looks fantastic.
Quote from: spiderjjr45 on February 22, 2011, 02:43:01 PM
Hey ShadowSnake, I don't think your knuckles is going to end up looking pretty.
I tried a knuckles, AND an Amy months ago, and in the process, I discovered that Sonic's quills aren't exactly good when there are major edits involved. I've seen that, while Sonic's quills can be modified to an extent, their bone structure seems to forbid edits like the one you're trying with knuckles.
My suggesstion, try to export the quills before you continue any work and see what happens.
That is all unless there's been some sort of breakthrough in the Sonic Quill Editing that occured since I last came here.
But what you've got there in the model editor right now looks fantastic.
you can disable bones so the quills wont animate, how many patches did it take for your knux and amy spider?
Krystal? D:
XP
Ehhhhh....I think Knux is starting to be the next "Shadow" XD
Judging by your vertex of Chaos 0 (Hyped By the way) you made him shorter in 3DS max. Doesn't that misalign the bones and therefore, when he picks up an item, it wouldn't be positioned correctly?
Quote from: Roo on February 22, 2011, 10:01:28 PM
Judging by your vertex of Chaos 0 (Hyped By the way) you made him shorter in 3DS max. Doesn't that misalign the bones and therefore, when he picks up an item, it wouldn't be positioned correctly?
no his arms will animate but they are longer so he will definetly need some bones to be disabled, overall hope everyone likes it.
I dont think you understood. I know the arms will animate fine, but the haveN bone wont be correctly aligned on his hand, meaning items will float where the HaveN bone was on Lucario, due to The position of Chaos 0's arms being changed.
^that wont be a real problem to me...^
not only cuz i dont use items usually, but because its mere graphical...
hows Chaos and Knux comin along? :kdance:
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 25, 2011, 03:48:27 AM
hows Chaos and Knux comin along? :kdance:
ive been quite busy this week and havent found the time to work on them, but i finished Chaos 0's hand and just need to make the other one. I also asked Mewtwo2000 how to fix the face change glitch and he replied and told me several ways to do it. so he could be out this weekend.
Chaos :o
What about adventures krystal D:
Quote from: KTH on February 25, 2011, 03:24:54 PM
Chaos :o
i should have Chaos :o done soon, im almost done with his other arm, once thats done just need to export and throw the ripped textures on him. working on him as i speak.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 25, 2011, 10:35:13 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 25, 2011, 04:18:28 PM
What about adventures krystal D:
This.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 25, 2011, 10:35:13 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 25, 2011, 04:18:28 PM
What about adventures krystal D:
This.
i attempted her texture in a few minustes but it is going to be hella hard to make, it stretches a lot and may be difficult to fix. but i will keep trying might tweak his model to align the texture better, i want her in brawl a lot so dont think i will drop this project because i wont. ;)
(http://i53.tinypic.com/1zgw9wk.png)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 26, 2011, 02:34:16 AM
(http://i53.tinypic.com/1zgw9wk.png)
Will this be over olimar?
Quote from: ÖmègÄ Må7kíòr on February 26, 2011, 02:36:42 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 26, 2011, 02:34:16 AM
(http://i53.tinypic.com/1zgw9wk.png)
Will this be over olimar?
olimar wtf?! no this over Lucario. :) i guess i earned a reputation for making good olimar vertexes... :P
chaos is lookin pretty sexy :P
any updates on how knux is comin along?
Sexy update is sexy. hows Dracula?
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 26, 2011, 02:55:35 AM
chaos is lookin pretty sexy :P
any updates on how knux is comin along?
thanks and no i havent had too much time to work on any of my projects this week but now that its the weekend i plan to accomplish a lot. maybe some releases... :>.>:
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on February 26, 2011, 02:58:33 AM
Sexy update is sexy. hows Dracula?
thanks and actually Mewtwo2000 told me how to fix the face change glitch so i can finish him soon, gonna start the texture soon.
yesss ive been anticipating releases for a loong time. ur hacks are pretty awesome :kdance:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 26, 2011, 02:39:48 AM
Quote from: ÖmègÄ Må7kíòr on February 26, 2011, 02:36:42 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 26, 2011, 02:34:16 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/1zgw9wk.png
Will this be over olimar?
olimar wtf?! no this over Lucario. :) i guess i earned a reputation for making good olimar vertexes... :P
I guess either he thought it was an import (most imports are over Olimar since he has very few bones) or he's making an obscure compliment relating to how close it looks to an import.
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 26, 2011, 03:13:34 AM
yesss ive been anticipating releases for a loong time. ur hacks are pretty awesome :kdance:
This^
This preview of chaos is gettin me hyped up ;D
Sweet vertex homie
chaos zero is done, time to export this bad boy and put him in brawl.
GL.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 28, 2011, 01:51:35 AM
chaos zero is done, time to export this bad boy and put him in brawl.
Can't wait to have Chaos 0, hope everything works. ;)
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 28, 2011, 02:02:43 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 28, 2011, 01:51:35 AM
chaos zero is done, time to export this bad boy and put him in brawl.
Can't wait to have Chaos 0, hope everything works. ;)
its working so far the arms patched pretty fine, some slight messups on the fingers though. :>.>: but im sure it'll look fine in-game and this will be a well-liked Lucario vertex. ;)
Quote from: SmashClash on February 28, 2011, 02:01:46 AM
GL.
thanks im gonna need it, lets hope i dont have to remake the head a lot and exporting it works. :-\
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 18, 2010, 02:40:15 AM
Quote from: Weyard on December 18, 2010, 02:35:53 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 18, 2010, 02:24:44 AM
(Read 79 times)
1 vote
0 comments
wtf...
lol ya, thats odd.
Lara Croft and Birdo are the only deserving ones on the list in my eyes. Good luck with whatever wins.
I will probably end up making Lara soon even if she gets one vote, ZSS is very easy to vertex. the body is only one vertex set. asked for birdo, i know i just released one but id like for it to be accurate this time, so i willl probably make that as well.
Lol, so far you are doing Chaos 0.
Good luck patching Chaos 0! He looks amazing, and that's without his texture on him.
not that the texture is gonna be too complex... xD
Quote from: KumaTora1497 on February 28, 2011, 03:42:59 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 18, 2010, 02:40:15 AM
Quote from: Weyard on December 18, 2010, 02:35:53 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 18, 2010, 02:24:44 AM
(Read 79 times)
1 vote
0 comments
wtf...
lol ya, thats odd.
Lara Croft and Birdo are the only deserving ones on the list in my eyes. Good luck with whatever wins.
I will probably end up making Lara soon even if she gets one vote, ZSS is very easy to vertex. the body is only one vertex set. asked for birdo, i know i just released one but id like for it to be accurate this time, so i willl probably make that as well.
Lol, so far you are doing Chaos 0.
i already finished the Birdo, and asked for Lara, i have yet to get a model/texture rip so i cant start it yet. :-\
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on February 28, 2011, 03:47:40 AM
Good luck patching Chaos 0! He looks amazing, and that's without his texture on him.
yeah patching his chest has proven to be hard, he could take awhile. :>.>:
Quote from: hirako shinji on February 28, 2011, 10:25:47 AM
not that the texture is gonna be too complex... xD
yeah basically a copy paste of the texture rip over an emerald texture. i could make it in a few minutes.
Chaos and Knux are my favorite.
hmm
chaos= olimar, pikmin=chao
Idea is coming to me
Chaos is over Lucario.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 28, 2011, 01:41:21 PM
Quote from: KumaTora1497 on February 28, 2011, 03:42:59 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 18, 2010, 02:40:15 AM
Quote from: Weyard on December 18, 2010, 02:35:53 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 18, 2010, 02:24:44 AM
(Read 79 times)
1 vote
0 comments
wtf...
lol ya, thats odd.
Lara Croft and Birdo are the only deserving ones on the list in my eyes. Good luck with whatever wins.
I will probably end up making Lara soon even if she gets one vote, ZSS is very easy to vertex. the body is only one vertex set. asked for birdo, i know i just released one but id like for it to be accurate this time, so i willl probably make that as well.
Lol, so far you are doing Chaos 0.
i already finished the Birdo, and asked for Lara, i have yet to get a model/texture rip so i cant start it yet. :-\
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on February 28, 2011, 03:47:40 AM
Good luck patching Chaos 0! He looks amazing, and that's without his texture on him.
yeah patching his chest has proven to be hard, he could take awhile. :>.>:
Quote from: hirako shinji on February 28, 2011, 10:25:47 AM
not that the texture is gonna be too complex... xD
yeah basically a copy paste of the texture rip over an emerald texture. i could make it in a few minutes.
Wait, how are you going to make that...Wait. Dumb question.
why is everyone thinking he'll be over olimar!!! :>.>palm:
:>.>palm: indeed
Everyone mains Olimar, right?
Can't wait for Chaos 0, definitely getting a Lucario spot.
any updates?
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 03, 2011, 08:21:31 PM
any updates?
i wish, ive been taking a small break and been playing some new videogames (a lot of people are now) though ive been working on exporting Chaos and he is being extremely difficult to patch (25 patches in, no luck on the body/hair) :( his head wasnt patching either, so i could either be gone for a long time till i release this bitcch or release some small projects that i know i could make in a day or 2... thats why i might make some updates to Toad and Siegfred while im doing this.
Patch difficult are difficult.
alrite guys i think im actually back from my break now, i finished replaying through some of my old games so i will have more time now, i have a library of over 500 model rips soexpect something this week, at least a Toad v2 which i started fixing the spots and they look much better. :)
Chaos is being hard to patch so i might finish Dracula soon.
welcome back :af: lol
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 07, 2011, 03:16:28 AM
welcome back :af: lol
Thanks again Nanobuds. :P i will be requesting csps from you again right after i release some new stuff.
@ everyone
to do list section added, check it out maybe theres something you'll like in there. :P
also im going to show some new teasers tomorrow probably of dracula, knux, and toad v2. maybe some more secrets. :3
Hey SS, um I've got a favor to ask, I'm gonna send it via pm though cause I don't wanna spam the topic.
I can't get my head around how to do it myself. And it's a fairly easy task...
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 08, 2011, 05:07:26 AM
Hey SS, um I've got a favor to ask, I'm gonna send it via pm though cause I don't wanna spam the topic.
I can't get my head around how to do it myself. And it's a fairly easy task...
alrite send me the PM but keep in mind i get request PMs every week to make someone and ignore a lot of them. so it better be easy. :P though request fills are quite simple to make, sp i will probably do it.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 08, 2011, 05:13:46 AM
alrite send me the PM but keep in mind i get request PMs every week to make someone and ignore a lot of them. so it better be easy. :P though request fills are quite simple to make, sp i will probably do it.
Lol it's [censored] easy X_X I just can't figure out how to do it even with tutorials XD
It has to do with marios pump artical, shouldn't even take a few minutes.
It's gonna be seiriously helpful for my persona texture/psa
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 08, 2011, 05:18:25 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 08, 2011, 05:13:46 AM
alrite send me the PM but keep in mind i get request PMs every week to make someone and ignore a lot of them. so it better be easy. :P though request fills are quite simple to make, sp i will probably do it.
Lol it's [censored] easy X_X I just can't figure out how to do it even with tutorials XD
It has to do with marios pump artical, shouldn't even take a few minutes.
It's gonna be seiriously helpful for my persona texture/psa
wait wheres the tutorial for it, i can follow any tutorial and carry it through i might be able to do that now...
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 08, 2011, 05:22:17 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 08, 2011, 05:18:25 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 08, 2011, 05:13:46 AM
alrite send me the PM but keep in mind i get request PMs every week to make someone and ignore a lot of them. so it better be easy. :P though request fills are quite simple to make, sp i will probably do it.
Lol it's [censored] easy X_X I just can't figure out how to do it even with tutorials XD
It has to do with marios pump artical, shouldn't even take a few minutes.
It's gonna be seiriously helpful for my persona texture/psa
wait wheres the tutorial for it, i can follow any tutorial and carry it through i might be able to do that now...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ankFD0LumjM&feature=player_embedded
That's dingo's tut on how to do the exact thing.
I can do it but....I can't find marios artical for FLUUD in open SA XP
Welcome back SS!! just checked your To Do list, and I like just about everything on that list :af:
Good luck with all your projects!
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 08, 2011, 05:01:59 AM
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 07, 2011, 03:16:28 AM
welcome back :af: lol
Thanks again Nanobuds. :P i will be requesting csps from you again right after i release some new stuff.
alright :)
Wow, there's a lot of things on your to do list xD
If you're going to update Toad make him smaller because he's bigger than Mario. O.O
Some mushrooms on pikmins would be cool too.
ADVENTURES KRYSTAL :D
NO seriously :D
Please? :oshi:
Hum.
Man, don't forget i've do fix texture of Siegfred.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 10, 2011, 09:15:15 PM
ADVENTURES KRYSTAL :D
NO seriously :D
Please? :oshi:
You win here as well.
Well, he did say he was working on it O_0
I mean...he could probably even use BY's krystal as a base and maybe fix the bone issues?
Nyaa...I just feel weird looking at krystal in that other outfit, it seems...out of character lol
I mean, you don't see Zenon, warior princess in a spy costume do you, with a tux and a tie? @_@...of course not, that'd be weird XD
It's Xena, not Zenon.
Quote from: TommoPuppy on March 11, 2011, 10:18:16 PM
It's Xena, not Zenon.
lol yeah, X_X I had a brain fart lol
im on spring break now so i have a lot of time, working on a secret project that i might finish. its looking good but my prove difficult on some parts. it is a model conform on ganondorf and ive been wanting this guy in brawl since i started vertexing.
Sounds good, though I'm still gona wait for krystal =3
Speaking of conforming stuff
do you use 3DS?
If so could you give me some tutorials? (written ones)
I really need to know like "materials" and "conform wrap" and all that stuff means :l
Cause I'm sick of vertexing peach only lol
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 12, 2011, 06:44:29 PM
im on spring break now so i have a lot of time, working on a secret project that i might finish. its looking good but my prove difficult on some parts. it is a model conform on ganondorf and ive been wanting this guy in brawl since i started vertexing.
I've don't see you a long time ShadowSnake or it's me i've a problem O.o
XD
So, if you back, welcome back.
Good luck with you hack, they're awesome. I can't wait.
ShadowSnake, you should add Tikal to your To Do List
any updates?
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on March 10, 2011, 09:09:08 PM
Wow, there's a lot of things on your to do list xD
If you're going to update Toad make him smaller because he's bigger than Mario. O.O
Some mushrooms on pikmins would be cool too.
im going to try to do that on toad v2, but i gotta finish my current project first. ;)
Quote from: KTH on March 10, 2011, 09:25:09 PM
Hum.
Man, don't forget i've do fix texture of Siegfred.
actually i plan to use that when i fix the model. :)
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 11, 2011, 08:09:18 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 11, 2011, 07:45:19 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 10, 2011, 09:15:15 PM
ADVENTURES KRYSTAL :D
NO seriously :D
Please? :oshi:
You win here as well.
^Agreed!
Trust me, i want her in brawl in fact shes number 2 on my top ten list of who i want in brawl. so i will definetly work on her soon. ;D
Quote from: Sorceress on March 12, 2011, 09:43:47 PM
ShadowSnake, you should add Tikal to your To Do List
added! :D
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 13, 2011, 09:27:36 PM
any updates?
im almost done with my current project, i could show a teaser but i want to be a suprise kind of... lets just hop bones dont screw it up because the model i made looks almost nothing like the character i made it on. at first i tried as a joke attempt and now im suprised it actually worked out, release soon if i have the time. :-\
hmmmmm...
lets all wait for the epicness that a joke can give ^^
I has a suggestion...
This GUY!
(http://images.wikia.com/samuraijack/images/f/f6/Jack.jpg)
Also, can't wait for u to start working on krystal. That way I can tell fox and get you busted for steeling his girl XD
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 15, 2011, 07:41:18 PM
Also, can't wait for u to start working on krystal. That way I can tell fox and get you busted for steeling his girl XD
This.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 16, 2011, 07:15:23 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 15, 2011, 07:41:18 PM
Also, can't wait for u to start working on krystal. That way I can tell fox and get you busted for steeling his girl XD
This.
lol i can kick fox's ass anyday. :P
anyways news on the secret project, texture and model are almost done. just need to make some minor tweaks and its finished. :) exporting it isnt that difficult for the most part so expect a release soon, Krystal and Knux are next, Dracula is almost done too so i might just throw a texture together if you guys still want him?
And then Krystal will kick your ass for kicking foxes ass *evil laugh*
Also, I'm making a PSA of Emil over ike (It will be my first psa with custom animations so it'll take a while, I'm guessing at least a month or longer :l ) so if you could maybe do him that would be great. =3
It'll be easy, cause it's him in the outfit he has for the first part of the game.
Actually...I might be able to VERTEX Ike into the emil I want, texturing however...hell no...lol would you be interested? I plan to finish the psa first, so there's plenty of time to work on it if you wanted to do the model/texture :l
I'm aware of the Emil over Ike, but that's just a simple recolor/texture of the naruto over ike...
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 16, 2011, 11:15:28 PM
anyways news on the secret project, texture and model are almost done. just need to make some minor tweaks and its finished. :) exporting it isnt that difficult for the most part so expect a release soon, Krystal and Knux are next, Dracula is almost done too so i might just throw a texture together if you guys still want him?
That sounds great! Definitely looking forward to seeing what that secret project is...
Oh, and I would love to see Dracula in Brawl. ;)
oh sorry for no update again, ive been busy with life. anyways good news is i started exporting my secret vertex today and its going well. :) so i might finish that tomorrow. then i will finish dracula and krystal and knux and chaos and... anything else that i didnt bother to finish yet.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 18, 2011, 05:06:01 AM
oh sorry for no update again, ive been busy with life. anyways good news is i started exporting my secret vertex today and its going well. :) so i might finish that tomorrow. then i will finish dracula and krystal and knux and chaos and... anything else that i didnt bother to finish yet.
Awesome... Take your time, I'll be waiting patiently!
o___O Seeeecret Verrrteexx!!!!
Me likey. No rush, man, we can wait. Just keep doing whatcha do :)
So I'm not the only vertexer who gets bored with a hack right when I need to patch?
no, ur not the only one, cuz actually the fun part is modelling ^^
Yeah. For me it's either that or realising i'm in way over my head.
hey guys im sorry i didnt post my current project yet, im a perfectionist now and i just dont think it looks that amazing. if you guys want me to post a teaser then i will. :(
in the mean time im going to update my old vertexes.
Oh god yes, a Teaser would be nice!
Also, I dunno if you can help with this problem but uh... could you check mah topic?: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21846.msg410802#msg410802
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 20, 2011, 01:39:06 AM
Oh god yes, a Teaser would be nice!
Also, I dunno if you can help with this problem but uh... could you check mah topic?: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21846.msg410802#msg410802
nah i suck at psa for the most part, ive only made one and i was mostly just playing around with the program.
anyways i might post a teaser because im exporting it now and its working so far. :)
A teaser, i want to see one
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 20, 2011, 01:49:52 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 20, 2011, 01:39:06 AM
Oh god yes, a Teaser would be nice!
Also, I dunno if you can help with this problem but uh... could you check mah topic?: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21846.msg410802#msg410802
nah i suck at psa for the most part, ive only made one and i was mostly just playing around with the program.
anyways i might post a teaser because im exporting it now and its working so far. :)
lol
it has nothing to do with the psa itself, it's a graphical problem...
When you use his down taunt(and probably any other animation with the sword, yes it's gannon) the actual sword model (as in the model itself) probably does appear where it has to be. But the texture appears inbetween his legs and in 2D :l weird...
So my secret project is The Arbiter off of the Halo series, i made his appearance from Halo 3. This was the hardest model ive ever made and it may not look perfect but i doubt anyone could do much better.
anyways he is wifi-safe suprisingly and works well in-game and doesnt have the face change glitch, i intended to give him the energy sword but it wouldnt work in-game for some reason if anyone wants to make it i would appreciate it. :)
anyways here he is...
(http://i56.tinypic.com/v7zb61.png)
tell me what you guys think. (even if you dont know who it is...) :P
1: who's it over, and what articals can be replaced?
2: KRYSTAL AND KNUX NEXT :af2:
lol
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 20, 2011, 09:28:11 PM
So my secret project is The Arbiter off of the Halo series, i made his appearance from Halo 3. This was the hardest model ive ever made and it may not look perfect but i doubt anyone could do much better.
anyways he is wifi-safe suprisingly and works well in-game and doesnt have the face change glitch, i intended to give him the energy sword but it wouldnt work in-game for some reason if anyone wants to make it i would appreciate it. :)
anyways here he is...
(http://i56.tinypic.com/v7zb61.png)
tell me what you guys think. (even if you dont know who it is...) :P
You can never go wrong with a vertex by ShadowSnake, Awesome work dude!!:P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 20, 2011, 10:13:24 PM
1: who's it over, and what articals can be replaced?
2: KRYSTAL AND KNUX NEXT :af2:
lol
the sword ganondorf pulls out is what i was trying to put it over. and thanks. :)
Quote from: sp147 on March 20, 2011, 10:23:16 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 20, 2011, 09:28:11 PM
So my secret project is The Arbiter off of the Halo series, i made his appearance from Halo 3. This was the hardest model ive ever made and it may not look perfect but i doubt anyone could do much better.
anyways he is wifi-safe suprisingly and works well in-game and doesnt have the face change glitch, i intended to give him the energy sword but it wouldnt work in-game for some reason if anyone wants to make it i would appreciate it. :)
anyways here he is...
(http://i56.tinypic.com/v7zb61.png)
tell me what you guys think. (even if you dont know who it is...) :P
You can never go wrong with a vertex by ShadowSnake, Awesome work dude!!:P
Thank man! time to release him, just gotta fix one more thing...
The Arbiter is released, get it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17657
downloaded ;D
Downloading rite now!! ;D
This brings back some memories.... http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9823.msg118392#msg118392
You WILL do it in THIS order, or thousands of pissed sauske fangirls(they're the worst kind XD) will haunt your every waking moment >=D
Chaos Zero
Krystal:
Knux:
Ice King: *he's ma favorite boss from paper mario :D *
Hey SS just a question but could you please leave Leon to me?
I just started remaking him on snake....
(and also it looks like a bunch of people want you to do other things)
you don't have to but it'd be really nice of you if you let me make him :D
also where'd ya find a model for him?!
I've been looking for ages for one...
Lastly great job on arby :D
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on March 21, 2011, 01:16:42 AM
downloaded ;D
Sweet! and long time no see man. ;D
Quote from: sp147 on March 21, 2011, 01:37:03 AM
Downloading rite now!! ;D
Thanks. :)
Quote from: Adirondack Hellsing on March 21, 2011, 01:51:38 AM
This brings back some memories.... http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9823.msg118392#msg118392
*laughs at original fail concept* :D
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 21, 2011, 02:29:13 AM
You WILL do it in THIS order, or thousands of pissed sauske fangirls(they're the worst kind XD) will haunt your every waking moment >=D
Chaos Zero
Krystal:
Knux:
Ice King: *he's ma favorite boss from paper mario :D *
:>.>: maybe... sounds interesting.
Quote from: Ninka_Aragaki on March 21, 2011, 02:49:44 AM
Hey SS just a question but could you please leave Leon to me?
I just started remaking him on snake....
(and also it looks like a bunch of people want you to do other things)
you don't have to but it'd be really nice of you if you let me make him :D
also where'd ya find a model for him?!
I've been looking for ages for one...
Lastly great job on arby :D
Well i know you are a hardcore resident evil 4 fan, so would you want to collab on him maybe? we will release it under your name and me as the collaber. if you dont want to then i will send you the model and textures and let you do it, let me know what interests you. ;)
chaos is winning...
poll isnt old isnt it?
Quote from: jokekid on March 21, 2011, 04:23:15 PM
chaos is winning...
poll isnt old isnt it?
SS made it yesterday... or at least, less then 2 days ago....
Quote from: Adirondack Hellsing on March 21, 2011, 04:24:15 PM
Quote from: jokekid on March 21, 2011, 04:23:15 PM
chaos is winning...
poll isnt old isnt it?
SS made it yesterday... or at least, less then 2 days ago....
correct, i made it right after The Arbiter was released yesterday night. Although Chaos is probably going to win i might make Toad v2 first because he that simple. :P
if someone can get me the brawl toad model or the nsmbw model i would be greatful, i conformed the old version to the mario 64 model so i want the next version to be more accurate to nsmbw and nintendo's latest toad appearances.
Why isn't Knuckles in the poll??
it's been a long time since you announced it and we keep getting other great vertexes from you instead, can we at least get an aprox release date? PLEASE? :kdance:
i vote Knuckles
even if he's not in the poll :af:
Quote from: darkknight on March 21, 2011, 06:06:20 PM
Why isn't Knuckles in the poll??
it's been a long time since you announced it and we keep getting other great vertexes from you instead, can we at least get an aprox release date? PLEASE? :kdance:
i vote Knuckles
even if he's not in the poll :af:
Knuckles and Dracula arent in the poll because they are both almost done. :)
Alrighty then let's callob this [censored] up :af:
Since you have the model you may want to do the vertex.
I'll do the texture then.
that sound okay to you?
and if you do the model then you should have it under your name and I'll be under the callob.
Also if you are looking for toads brawl model it is in peachs motionetc under WpnPeachKinopio
Wow ShadowSnake, you just topped off the end of spring break. :af: thank you so much for making The Arbiter, hes got to be one of my fav game characters ever and he looks close to an import, nice job. :)
Quote from: Ninka_Aragaki on March 21, 2011, 07:53:41 PM
Alrighty then let's callob this [censored] up :af:
Since you have the model you may want to do the vertex.
I'll do the texture then.
that sound okay to you?
and if you do the model then you should have it under your name and I'll be under the callob.
Also if you are looking for toads brawl model it is in peachs motionetc under WpnPeachKinopio
Heck yeah! lemme send you his files real quickly, your a better texture hacker and im a better vertexer so i think this will all work out pretty fine. :) lets bring this badass to brawl!
i will start on the model today, along with Toad v2.
Quote from: Scyther on March 21, 2011, 08:40:23 PM
Wow ShadowSnake, you just topped off the end of spring break. :af: thank you so much for making The Arbiter, hes got to be one of my fav game characters ever and he looks close to an import, nice job. :)
Thanks dude, im glad you like it. :af:
Amazing arbiter bro'.
Can't wai for Leon!
Pretty Good Job, ShadowSnake.
But I have a question for an expert vertexer like yourself:
How can I import a file from 3DS to BrawlBox. Here's an example of what I'm trying to accomplish:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/Luigi_Ownz/BTBattleHammerPic.png)
Quote from: diegoforfun on March 21, 2011, 11:01:41 PM
Amazing arbiter bro'.
Can't wai for Leon!
Thanks man glad you like my Arbiter vertex. ;)
also Leon is going very well so far, the body is almost done and Ninka told me he has mapped the face really decently, all of you are in for a big suprise when we release it because its going to look really good.
Quote from: EarthwormJames on March 22, 2011, 12:56:16 AM
Pretty Good Job, ShadowSnake.
But I have a question for an expert vertexer like yourself:
How can I import a file from 3DS to BrawlBox. Here's an example of what I'm trying to accomplish:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/Luigi_Ownz/BTBattleHammerPic.png)
glad you like my work, and have you tried this post yet?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=13061.0
also if you add/delete/merge the verts, then it wont work, you got make it stay the same, if that doesnt fix it then maybe retry it, that will probably fix it.
Thanks, Dude! I'll give it a shot!
i cant wait too see Chaos and Knux!! :D
btw, i probably wont get to your CSP request until tomorrow... my Laptop doesnt have Gimp and my desktop isnt working for some reason :>.>:
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 22, 2011, 01:28:16 AM
i cant wait too see Chaos and Knux!! :D
btw, i probably wont get to your CSP request until tomorrow... my Laptop doesnt have Gimp and my desktop isnt working for some reason :>.>:
both are done but patching is a pain and isnt working. :-\
i will keep trying though!
Uh...Quick Question...
When you say, "Make them stay the same", Do you mean keep them apart but still touching?
Because I want the Hammer to replace his hand.
And I've read the tutorial sent me over and over, yet for some reason, something's not connecting...
holy crap, that arbyter pwnz, nice job
Quote from: EarthwormJames on March 22, 2011, 01:50:06 AM
Uh...Quick Question...
When you say, "Make them stay the same", Do you mean keep them apart but still touching?
Because I want the Hammer to replace his hand.
And I've read the tutorial sent me over and over, yet for some reason, something's not connecting...
no i mean the mesh, you can move polys, but dont add/delete verts, otherwise it wont work thats what i meant.
Quote from: lord_of_D: on March 22, 2011, 02:14:22 AM
holy crap, that arbyter pwnz, nice job
:)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 21, 2011, 06:25:55 PM
Quote from: darkknight on March 21, 2011, 06:06:20 PM
Why isn't Knuckles in the poll??
it's been a long time since you announced it and we keep getting other great vertexes from you instead, can we at least get an aprox release date? PLEASE? :kdance:
i vote Knuckles
even if he's not in the poll :af:
Knuckles and Dracula arent in the poll because they are both almost done. :)
OMFG!
great news!!! =D
Who is Leon going over? Too lazy to read.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 22, 2011, 04:48:40 AM
Who is Leon going over? Too lazy to read.
hes going over Snake, ive already almost finished the model. just need to do his hair.
Hey, Man! One More Question:
Do I need the vertex set of the polygon I'm using, the item I want to attach or both?
So Leon Kennedy's finally getting into Brawl... Awesome!
Good luck on Toad V2 as well. ;)
I thought you said Knucks and Chaos Zero were next :l
@ EarthwormJames
you will need the vertex, the cloned model, and the model you made, then you morph them and export. double patch if you need to as well.
@ Legendary Super Mario
Thanks buddy! :)
@ SpAcRiGgA
good to know, good news for you Dracula is almost done. :D
@ NaruZeldaMaster
Well Ninka and couldnt wait for Leon Kennedy and Toad v1 was bugging me so i decided those first. :P
@ Everyone who cares and actually likes my work :P
Well good news about Toad and Leon Kennedy, Ninka has pretty much finished the texture and it looks AMAZING, The model im making looks import worthy and wont be stretched or anything, he looks really good, all that is left is the hair and exporting. i will post a teaser tomorrow. Asked for Toad v2 i fixed the spots and am gonna conform him to the brawl model so he looks better. He will also be less big so the bones will look better. :P
Yay for good news!
>_> what the hell...
I was JUST asking why you suddenly changed your next projects...
I actually do like your work, but I haven't commented cause the ones I want to coment on haven't been done yet >_>
I don't want to spam your thread with random, pointless comments about characters I don't know [censored] about after all... *nod* so yeah...
I'd much rather rate and/or comment on someone I actually know something about.
which in most cases in these forums, happens very few times. :l
Show Teasers Of Leon Kennedy & Toad v2 Tomorrow?
Heck yeah! :af:
i voted no for the lolz, but i wanna see some previes ^^
@ SmashClash
true dat. ;)
@ NaruZeldaMaster
i wasnt trying to offend and that wasnt going to you, although your name was above that i wasnt stating that you dont care i just said that because im underrated and only a few people actually come to my thread, kind of an inside joke lol. >_> and btw Knux and Chaos are after these easy projects. :P
@ LSM
:>.>: you want teasers dont ya... then here they are! :af:
They are WIPs and arent done, so dont missjudge me and ninka's work. :srs:
(http://i56.tinypic.com/mh3hxg.png)
(http://i56.tinypic.com/14o2fdh.png)
@ jokemon
they are right above you, enjoy! ;D
Holy Shiz leon looks great :af:
Is it okay if I add him onto my thread?
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 23, 2011, 11:16:08 PM
Holy Shiz leon looks great :af:
Is it okay if I add him onto my thread?
i know its amazing would ripped models and textures can do, and yeah ninka go ahead and add him to your thread. :)
Have you started exporting him yet?
Because at this point it looks like all that needs to be done with the model is his collar on his jacket.
I also just noticed that I messed up on his jacket and made the fur go wear it should be his t-shirt >.<
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 23, 2011, 11:29:02 PM
Have you started exporting him yet?
Because at this point it looks like all that needs to be done with the model is his collar on his jacket.
I also just noticed that I messed up on his jacket and made the fur go wear it should be his t-shirt >.<
no not yet, and i still need to touch up the hair a little then hes done. :) oh yeah lol, you should fix that.
Well It's fixed now so no worrys.
Do you have Blender, SS?
theyre both lookin great :)
Awesome Leon, guys. I know how hard Snake is to work with, so kudos.
Hey, Uh, ShadowSnake, I'm TOTALLY lost in what I'm doing...
So I sent you a PM. Please answer it soon!
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 23, 2011, 11:39:20 PM
Well It's fixed now so no worrys.
Kk. :)
Quote from: BetweenBoobies on March 24, 2011, 12:15:17 AM
Do you have Blender, SS?
nah, i used to but i have no use for it now that i have 3ds max.
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 24, 2011, 12:16:08 AM
theyre both lookin great :)
thanks buddy. :)
Quote from: Lost Saltshaker on March 24, 2011, 12:33:44 AM
Awesome Leon, guys. I know how hard Snake is to work with, so kudos.
Thanks dude. ;)
Quote from: EarthwormJames on March 24, 2011, 02:00:31 AM
Hey, Uh, ShadowSnake, I'm TOTALLY lost in what I'm doing...
So I sent you a PM. Please answer it soon!
i got your PM and an article is a seperate model that the character uses, like foxs gun or peachs golf club in which you would have to vertex that to what you want too or port a seperate model over it and vertex that, im not good at PSA of movesets so i really wouldnt know. im a vertexer so idk much about that, sorry. :(
@ whoever voted that leon looks terrible
F*ck you! :srs:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 02:26:29 AM
@ whoever voted that leon looks terrible
F*ck you! :srs:
Sorry, but when I was voting, I was distracted by my cats fighting each other, so I voted for the second option by mistake..... :'(
Quote from: Adirondack Hellsing on March 24, 2011, 02:28:32 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 02:26:29 AM
@ whoever voted that leon looks terrible
F*ck you! :srs:
Sorry, but when I was voting, I was distracted by my cats fighting each other, so I voted for the second option by mistake..... :'(
ok then never mind lol i really dont care since it was an accident. ;) i thought it was on purpose by one of the few [censored]s on these forums that i hate. (no names will be mentioned...) :srs:
Leon looks... STUNNING! :happy:
Plus, Toad's already starting to look good too... Keep up the good work!
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 02:26:29 AM
Quote from: BetweenBoobies on March 24, 2011, 12:15:17 AM
Do you have Blender, SS?
nah, i used to but i have no use for it now that i have 3ds max.
Thing is, I got my hands on a bunch of .blend models I can't use at all...
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 02:26:29 AM
@ whoever voted that leon looks terrible
F*ck you! :srs:
oops my bad i thought we were allowed to have opinions
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 24, 2011, 02:43:17 AM
Leon looks... STUNNING! :happy:
Plus, Toad's already starting to look good too... Keep up the good work!
i havent got much time to tweak Toad v2 yet, just the spots mainly. glad you like leon and toad. :)
Quote from: BetweenBoobies on March 24, 2011, 09:55:39 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 02:26:29 AM
Quote from: BetweenBoobies on March 24, 2011, 12:15:17 AM
Do you have Blender, SS?
nah, i used to but i have no use for it now that i have 3ds max.
Thing is, I got my hands on a bunch of .blend models I can't use at all...
are they ps2 models? because they are probably the same ones i got, i asked the owner of the site who ripped those to convert them to obj so max users could use them so i have them now, so now i have Cynder, Hunter, Kratos, and Crash Bandicoot. if you want thos e
models i can send them to you.
Quote from: wiikness on March 24, 2011, 11:21:10 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 02:26:29 AM
@ whoever voted that leon looks terrible
F*ck you! :srs:
oops my bad i thought we were allowed to have opinions
you are aloud to have opinions, hell yeah, but i thought me and ninka did great on Leon so everyone would be in agreement that it looks decent, so it was put there as a joke. And how does it even look bad? for one its a teaser (not done yet...) for two the textures were ripped, and lastly snakes mesh was conformed straight to leons. so yeah, if you can explain how it looks terrible then explain it. if not then you actually like it and your just an immature little [censored] that wants to piss me off, if that then gtfo my post. :srs:
Easy SS, i can understand your annoyed by that but don't let it get to you. There will always be at least 1 person who has something negative about a hack. Hell not just hacks everywhere you go there is ALWAYS at least 1 person who sees something negative, that's the world sadly..
So just continue working on your Leon and make it even better, don't let negativity annoy you let it inspire you to perform even better then you have. That way it s all positive :D
Quote from: Pridemon on March 24, 2011, 01:49:57 PM
Easy SS, i can understand your annoyed by that but don't let it get to you. There will always be at least 1 person who has something negative about a hack. Hell not just hacks everywhere you go there is ALWAYS at least 1 person who sees something negative, that's the world sadly..
So just continue working on your Leon and make it even better, don't let negativity annoy you let it inspire you to perform even better then you have. That way it s all positive :D
Truer words have never been spoken, besides I'm sure vertexting isn't all that easy anyway, that's why I can never complain & pretty much be satisfied with just about anything
:D
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 01:41:06 PM
are they ps2 models? because they are probably the same ones i got, i asked the owner of the site who ripped those to convert them to obj so max users could use them so i have them now, so now i have Cynder, Hunter, Kratos, and Crash Bandicoot. if you want thos e
models i can send them to you.
Actually, they are Chrono Cross models...
I wish someone were to convert them for me.
Both look awesome so far bro'.Leon will be epic!!!
As i said on Ninka's thread, you're making an awesome hack together!!!
Go ahead and make us all happy xD!
@Br
WOah, Crono Cross models? I'd like to see them in brawl. Hope someone help you out!
May be some more stages from crono? xD
Leon :D
Just letting you know looking at your projects that you could probably get a model of Han Solo from Star Wars Battlefront II. I'm guessing if you found the ISO getting the model wouldn't be too difficult from there..
Well this is ironic, Capcom just announced they will be releasing an HD Resident Evil 4 on the xbox live arcade and the playstaion network...
Get Hype?
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 01:41:06 PM
Quote from: wiikness on March 24, 2011, 11:21:10 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 02:26:29 AM
@ whoever voted that leon looks terrible
F*ck you! :srs:
oops my bad i thought we were allowed to have opinions
you are aloud to have opinions, hell yeah, but i thought me and ninka did great on Leon so everyone would be in agreement that it looks decent, so it was put there as a joke. And how does it even look bad? for one its a teaser (not done yet...) for two the textures were ripped, and lastly snakes mesh was conformed straight to leons. so yeah, if you can explain how it looks terrible then explain it. if not then you actually like it and your just an immature little [censored] that wants to piss me off, if that then gtfo my post. :srs:
so i can have an opinion its just that i cant have an opinion
ok thanks for clearing that up
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 24, 2011, 07:11:01 PM
Well this is ironic, Capcom just announced they will be releasing an HD Resident Evil 4 on the xbox live arcade and the playstaion network...
Get Hype?
Ahh that's awesome, been meaning to get my hands on CV for a while now. Now I can buy this version and RE4 in HD :P
Quote from: Pridemon on March 24, 2011, 01:49:57 PM
Easy SS, i can understand your annoyed by that but don't let it get to you. There will always be at least 1 person who has something negative about a hack. Hell not just hacks everywhere you go there is ALWAYS at least 1 person who sees something negative, that's the world sadly..
So just continue working on your Leon and make it even better, don't let negativity annoy you let it inspire you to perform even better then you have. That way it s all positive :D
your right Pride, i shouldnt let some annoying comment stop me from what im good at. thanks for the advice. ;)
Quote from: sp147 on March 24, 2011, 02:30:40 PM
Quote from: Pridemon on March 24, 2011, 01:49:57 PM
Easy SS, i can understand your annoyed by that but don't let it get to you. There will always be at least 1 person who has something negative about a hack. Hell not just hacks everywhere you go there is ALWAYS at least 1 person who sees something negative, that's the world sadly..
So just continue working on your Leon and make it even better, don't let negativity annoy you let it inspire you to perform even better then you have. That way it s all positive :D
Truer words have never been spoken, besides I'm sure vertexting isn't all that easy anyway, that's why I can never complain & pretty much be satisfied with just about anything
:D
Agreed those were true words. :)
Quote from: BetweenBoobies on March 24, 2011, 02:46:13 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 01:41:06 PM
are they ps2 models? because they are probably the same ones i got, i asked the owner of the site who ripped those to convert them to obj so max users could use them so i have them now, so now i have Cynder, Hunter, Kratos, and Crash Bandicoot. if you want thos e
models i can send them to you.
Actually, they are Chrono Cross models...
I wish someone were to convert them for me.
can you link me to the site? i might be able to get them for you if they are on the same site because i talked to the owner of that one site i was talking to. :-\
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 24, 2011, 07:11:01 PM
Well this is ironic, Capcom just announced they will be releasing an HD Resident Evil 4 on the xbox live arcade and the playstaion network...
Get Hype?
Heck yeah! totally getting that, i got the remake of perfect dark on XBLA and it is awesome. 8)
Quote from: cuckoos on March 24, 2011, 07:33:47 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 01:41:06 PM
Quote from: wiikness on March 24, 2011, 11:21:10 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 24, 2011, 02:26:29 AM
@ whoever voted that leon looks terrible
F*ck you! :srs:
oops my bad i thought we were allowed to have opinions
you are aloud to have opinions, hell yeah, but i thought me and ninka did great on Leon so everyone would be in agreement that it looks decent, so it was put there as a joke. And how does it even look bad? for one its a teaser (not done yet...) for two the textures were ripped, and lastly snakes mesh was conformed straight to leons. so yeah, if you can explain how it looks terrible then explain it. if not then you actually like it and your just an immature little [censored] that wants to piss me off, if that then gtfo my post. :srs:
so i can have an opinion its just that i cant have an opinion
ok thanks for clearing that up
*ignores pointless and annoying comment*
Quote from: diegoforfun on March 24, 2011, 03:14:41 PM
Both look awesome so far bro'.Leon will be epic!!!
As i said on Ninka's thread, you're making an awesome hack together!!!
Go ahead and make us all happy xD!
@Br
WOah, Crono Cross models? I'd like to see them in brawl. Hope someone help you out!
May be some more stages from crono? xD
Thanks man, and yeah ninka did an amazing job on that texture, collabing was such a good idea. ;D
Quote from: KTH on March 24, 2011, 06:22:04 PM
Leon :D
Heck Yeah! :D
Quote from: JediKnightTemplar on March 24, 2011, 06:33:54 PM
Just letting you know looking at your projects that you could probably get a model of Han Solo from Star Wars Battlefront II. I'm guessing if you found the ISO getting the model wouldn't be too difficult from there..
i found the modding forum for SWBFII so i might ask some questions around there and get a model/texture rip, Han Solo vs Boba Fett would be awesome in brawl! :af:
New poll is new. :p
also ive gotten my hands on more model rips so i updated the to-do-list. vote away everyone. :)
Can I suggest Savage Opress(From Star Wars: The Clone Wars) over Ganondorf for your next poll. :)
Quote from: SmashClash on March 25, 2011, 01:33:34 AM
Can I suggest Savage Opress(From Star Wars: The Clone Wars) over Ganondorf for your next poll. :)
well im making darth maul at some point because i have a model/texture rip and savage opress and darth maul arent much different so i could totally make that, i wont add to this poll, too late. :P but next poll i will. :)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 25, 2011, 01:36:42 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on March 25, 2011, 01:33:34 AM
Can I suggest Savage Opress(From Star Wars: The Clone Wars) over Ganondorf for your next poll. :)
well im making darth maul at some point because i have a model/texture rip and savage opress and darth maul arent much different so i could totally make that, i wont add to this poll, too late. :P but next poll i will. :)
Yeah, cool. :)
Quote from: SmashClash on March 25, 2011, 01:38:20 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 25, 2011, 01:36:42 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on March 25, 2011, 01:33:34 AM
Can I suggest Savage Opress(From Star Wars: The Clone Wars) over Ganondorf for your next poll. :)
well im making darth maul at some point because i have a model/texture rip and savage opress and darth maul arent much different so i could totally make that, i wont add to this poll, too late. :P but next poll i will. :)
Yeah, cool. :)
your inbox was full, i was gonna pm you back but you have to delete some PMs first. :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 25, 2011, 01:50:41 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on March 25, 2011, 01:38:20 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 25, 2011, 01:36:42 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on March 25, 2011, 01:33:34 AM
Can I suggest Savage Opress(From Star Wars: The Clone Wars) over Ganondorf for your next poll. :)
well im making darth maul at some point because i have a model/texture rip and savage opress and darth maul arent much different so i could totally make that, i wont add to this poll, too late. :P but next poll i will. :)
Yeah, cool. :)
your inbox was full, i was gonna pm you back but you have to delete some PMs first. :P
Ok. I deleted 40 very old ones.
It's funny how in your last poll, Chaos Zero won by a landslide, and yet he's losing to Knuckles.... which is weird, since Knuckles was also in your last poll... (not the Leon poll...)
Man! That was a hard poll for me to vote on. But ultimately, I REALLY want Krystal in Brawl... :kdance:
But even if she doesn't win this poll... I know she'll be made sooner or later!
knux ftw
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 25, 2011, 02:51:29 AM
Man! That was a hard poll for me to vote on. But ultimately, I REALLY want Krystal in Brawl... :kdance:
But even if she doesn't win this poll... I know she'll be made sooner or later!
I'm assuming you mean his version of Krystal/Krystal with a staff?
Because, uh...... http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5528 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5528)
Quote from: flyinelk212 on March 25, 2011, 03:47:02 AM
I'm assuming you mean his version of Krystal/Krystal with a staff?
Because, uh...... http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5528 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5528)
I am fully aware of that one... I mean THIS one in the spoilers:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
He also said awhile back that he was going to use BY's Krystal as a base for his next version.
Quote from: SmashClash on March 25, 2011, 02:11:53 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 25, 2011, 01:50:41 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on March 25, 2011, 01:38:20 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 25, 2011, 01:36:42 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on March 25, 2011, 01:33:34 AM
Can I suggest Savage Opress(From Star Wars: The Clone Wars) over Ganondorf for your next poll. :)
well im making darth maul at some point because i have a model/texture rip and savage opress and darth maul arent much different so i could totally make that, i wont add to this poll, too late. :P but next poll i will. :)
Yeah, cool. :)
your inbox was full, i was gonna pm you back but you have to delete some PMs first. :P
Ok. I deleted 40 very old ones.
weird, it still says your inbox is full when i try to PM you... :(
Quote from: Adirondack Hellsing on March 25, 2011, 02:29:32 AM
It's funny how in your last poll, Chaos Zero won by a landslide, and yet he's losing to Knuckles.... which is weird, since Knuckles was also in your last poll... (not the Leon poll...)
yeah weird lol, i really need to stop jumping to random projects and just make what wins the polls.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 25, 2011, 02:51:29 AM
Man! That was a hard poll for me to vote on. But ultimately, I REALLY want Krystal in Brawl... :kdance:
But even if she doesn't win this poll... I know she'll be made sooner or later!
Heck yeah im gonna make her, if she wins one of the polls lol. :P
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 25, 2011, 03:28:43 AM
knux ftw
hes actually done almost its just patching sonic is such a pain. :-\
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 25, 2011, 04:03:42 AM
Quote from: flyinelk212 on March 25, 2011, 03:47:02 AM
I'm assuming you mean his version of Krystal/Krystal with a staff?
Because, uh...... http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5528 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5528)
I am fully aware of that one... I mean THIS one in the spoilers:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
He also said awhile back that he was going to use BY's Krystal as a base for his next version.
yeah im using beyonds as a base so i dont have to vertex foxs face, i could make everything else easily and now that normals can somewhat be edited her lighting problems will be fixed and im going to fix her bones by using the bone tree editor. still Leon and Toad v2 are my priority now so better not start another project lol.
DractotheUla!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!
Try PMing me back now. Or if it doesn't work tell me on MSN.
Quote from: Hollow Synthora on March 25, 2011, 05:07:47 PM
DractotheUla!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!
i promise you will have him soon, maybe as a gift after toad v2 and leon are done... ;)
@ Everyone
Leon Kennedy is almost done, release after i patch him this weekend and confirm with ninka that were both satisfied with it. :P asked for Toad v2, i havent worked on him much but he will be simple to fix up, just got finish Leon first.
new poll...
I'm probablly just going to want to fix the texture a little bit (as I missed a few details) once the model is completly done.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 31, 2011, 01:37:13 AM
I'm probablly just going to want to fix the texture a little bit (as I missed a few details) once the model is completly done.
oh dont worry i willl send it to you when its done, its just im having trouble covering those stupid holes. :( also idk if the hair will look great, at least we will get a decent leon right? i might just export him soon...
Finish leon and toad
Then do knux
And THEN do krystal!
Or do Knux after krystal =3
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 31, 2011, 02:20:36 AM
Finish leon and toad
Then do knux
And THEN do krystal!
Or do Knux after krystal =3
FURRY! in all seriousness, im really tempted to make Krystal soon.
@ Everyone
Alrite im exporting Leon Kennedy now, his faces is all ive done so far but expect a preview soon in brawlbox.
Also i started Toad v2 and it looks so much better, because i conformed him to the brawl model, ive only done the body but still its looking good. :) preview soon as well...
Next project will start with a "K" either Knuckles (Sonic Adventure DX), Krystal (SFA), or Kratos (God Of War).
if i make Knuckles, Sonictards will beg me to make obscure sonic characters. if i make Krystal, furries will worship me. if i make Kratos, ice climbers are so f*cked.
new poll up... :P
Make Krystal! lol (What...I've been waiting forever for her in brawl, and in the adventures outfit :l everyone does the assault outfit *sigh* )
And fix all the bone problems so we can use any animations on fox >=D
nyeah...
I kinda need help with something...dunno how I'm gonna do it. XP
Basically, I'm wanting to give luigi a sword, and that sword will be Nether Traitor from Tales of Symphonia two <3
Why...cause I'm making a new neo character!
PS: Neo stands for Neon lol
I kind of want Khaos Zero on the poll...
Quote from: Adirondack on April 01, 2011, 03:31:44 AM
I kind of want Khaos Zero on the poll...
well he did tie the poll with knux and krystal and i found his old file that i though i deleted so i guess i will reset the poll and add him. :P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 01, 2011, 03:30:17 AM
Make Krystal! lol (What...I've been waiting forever for her in brawl, and in the adventures outfit :l everyone does the assault outfit *sigh* )
And fix all the bone problems so we can use any animations on fox >=D
nyeah...
I kinda need help with something...dunno how I'm gonna do it. XP
Basically, I'm wanting to give luigi a sword, and that sword will be Nether Traitor from Tales of Symphonia two <3
Why...cause I'm making a new neo character!
PS: Neo stands for Neon lol
well adventures outfit is what i was planning, since i have the model/textures, mapping the texture may be hard but i know how to edit UVs now (texture coordinates) so i could possible map it out better. :) also cant help u with that idk much about psa. :(
Quote from: Adirondack on April 01, 2011, 03:31:44 AM
I kind of want Khaos Zero on the poll...
You mean Chaos Zero right? >.>
(whats with Khaos thing)
Quote from: Sorceress on April 01, 2011, 03:37:23 AM
You mean Chaos Zero right? >.>
(whats with Khaos thing)
Because everything else in the poll starts with a K, and K is close to C.
Quote from: Adirondack on April 01, 2011, 03:39:02 AM
Because everything else in the poll starts with a K, and K is close to C.
Ooohhh, i get it now
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 01, 2011, 03:15:13 AMif i make Krystal, furries will worship me.
(http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/051/f/4/haters_gonna_hate_by_hellsuke-d3a0d85.gif)
Krystal all day everyday!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 01, 2011, 08:19:34 AM
Krystal all day everyday!
^Think about the fact that Beyond is making one, Sai is making one and now ShadowSnake is going to make one (if she wins the poll). Win everywhere :af:
I thought BeyondYou was done with Krystal, so he sent it to ShadowSnake so he could revamp it or fix it.
Then he said he was doing Adventures Krystal.
Sai has an addiction to Pokemanz White, which won't stop any time soon.
So I'm all in for ShadowSnake picking up on the Krystal slack C:D
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 01, 2011, 09:23:55 AM
I thought BeyondYou was done with Krystal, so he sent it to ShadowSnake so he could revamp it or fix it.
Then he said he was doing Adventures Krystal.
Sai has an addiction to Pokemanz White, which won't stop any time soon.
So I'm all in for ShadowSnake picking up on the Krystal slack C:D
I know about Sai but i didn't know about Beyond. I thought he only set her aside for a while.
Quote from: Yubel on April 01, 2011, 09:32:43 AM
I know about Sai but i didn't know about Beyond. I thought he only set her aside for a while.
Beyond actually released Krystal but some haters said it was his worst hack and he removed it because of the reception it got. i downloaded it before it was removed so i can use it as a base for Adventures Krystal, im redoing the entire body actually, only the face im keeping from Beyond's model because that was the only tricky part when i attempted her a few months ago. instead of being conformed to the assault model, im going to attempt the adventures one. model will be easy, texture mapping will be hard, i can probably make her animate better as well.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 01, 2011, 08:19:34 AM
Krystal all day everyday!
hell yeah! and looks like shes winning the poll as well. :>.>
By the power furry awesomeness, we love krystal! >=D
Ten points if anyone gets the reference XD
(though it's a REALLY old show I doubt anyone'll get it XDD)
I have a feeling Krystal will sneak into SS's room to give him some "motivation" lol
If she doesn't she's proly at my place <3 sorry guys....maybe...XD
just 1 question, who will kratos be on???????
Quote from: jokekid on April 01, 2011, 03:33:16 PM
just 1 question, who will kratos be on???????
Probably Ganondorf.
Nah Kratos would be on capt. falcon as ganondorf has mirrored face textures unlike falcon (Which kratos has a scar on one side of his face not both that is very noticable and needed)
(http://www.badassoftheweek.com/kratos5.jpg)
The Poll is all tied XD
and ganondorf s*cks to texture...
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 01, 2011, 07:06:29 PM
Nah Kratos would be on capt. falcon as ganondorf has mirrored face textures unlike falcon (Which kratos has a scar on one side of his face not both that is very noticable and needed)
(http://www.badassoftheweek.com/kratos5.jpg)
yeah, i already got a decent texture for him made, all id need to do is conform the model to my ripped model of kratos. (is there any model rip i dont have? lol)
Quote from: jokekid on April 01, 2011, 07:47:25 PM
and ganondorf s*cks to texture...
yes he does, i hate how he is mapped. its retarded.
Quote from: Sorceress on April 01, 2011, 07:08:36 PM
The Poll is all tied XD
i know, who knows what im gonna make. :D maybe the poll should end at 15 votes on one person or something...
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 01, 2011, 03:14:43 PM
By the power furry awesomeness, we love krystal! >=D
Ten points if anyone gets the reference XD
(though it's a REALLY old show I doubt anyone'll get it XDD)
I have a feeling Krystal will sneak into SS's room to give him some "motivation" lol
If she doesn't she's proly at my place <3 sorry guys....maybe...XD
im not even a furry, but hell yeah Krystal is one sexy vixen. also last night that "motivation" happened... :af:
@ everyone
well heres some off topic news, i have gotten a hold of these models recently so heres some possible projects...
All Street Fighter 4 models/textures
Cactaur
Black Mage
Crash Bandicoot
Sackboy
Simba
Nala
COD soldier
Cynder
Amaterasu (in case Beyond ends up not making her...)
plz, we need ryu...
^^
Quote from: jokekid on April 01, 2011, 09:20:36 PM
plz, we need ryu...
^^
if i made ryu, itd be on captain falcon because the moveset fits and captain falcon and ryu are practically the same thing. only hard part is the hair....
that WOULD be awesome!!!!!
i prefer him over captain rather than snake, like how beyondyou was gonna do it ^^
lol
There's nothin wrong lovin some hot fox girl XD
Hehe
Problem with ryu on capt falcon is the headband would be a huge pain to make...
And if it was made it'd look akward in animations.
Also if you end up doing amatarasu I'd like to help with the textures :D (that is of course if beyond doesn't make her first)
Wouldn't Ike be a better base for Ryu? It'd be easier to turn Ike's tunic into Ryu's karate gi imo.
How does Captain Falcon have a fitting moveset for Ryu? If anything it'd be more like Ken's due to all the fire. Besides, Captain Falcon is totally an awesome base for Skullomania, lol.
Well a Ryu moveset would be easy to make. On a PSA level, he has nothing particularly complex and even his animations wouldn't be too hard to do. I'm surprised that no one has made a Ryu moveset actually. I don't really like Ryu (most generic ass of a character ever conceived) so I wouldn't make it, but as I said it could be easily done.
Thus, because of the fact that a moveset could easily be made, Ryu could go on a few people. It would just need a good vertexer (which ShadowSnake is).
Or Beyond, who is making Ryu...
SS never said he was gonna make it...
Quote from: br3compactor on April 02, 2011, 03:38:59 PM
Or Beyond, who is making Ryu...
SS never said he was gonna make it...
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 01, 2011, 08:53:28 PM
@ everyone
well heres some off topic news, i have gotten a hold of these models recently so heres some possible projects...
All Street Fighter 4 models/textures
Cactaur
Black Mage
Crash Bandicoot
Sackboy
Simba
Nala
COD soldier
Cynder
Amaterasu (in case Beyond ends up not making her...)
He said that SSFIV characters are a possible project. Last time I checked, Ryu fits into that catagory :P
Quote from: br3compactor on April 02, 2011, 03:38:59 PM
Or Beyond, who is making Ryu...
SS never said he was gonna make it...
its pretty clear that he wont finish him soon... just like yoda, raiden and some others, which he started and never finished...
anyway, shadowsnake will do who he wants, and we'll like it ^^
btw, did u finish exporting leon?
Quote from: jokekid on April 02, 2011, 04:22:01 PM
its pretty clear that he wont finish him soon... just like yoda, raiden and some others, which he started and never finished...
anyway, shadowsnake will do who he wants, and we'll like it ^^
btw, did u finish exporting leon?
*sigh* I was hoping all this hoopla was over Leon from starfox XD
But that would be hilarious, all we would need is pigma over wario, peppy over idk and slippy over someone lol
Then we could have a Brawlfox machinima XD What with krystal being added and all :D
Leon from starfox has already been made by StarWaffle.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 02, 2011, 04:37:54 PM
Leon from starfox has already been made by StarWaffle.
He has?? @_@
That means we only need peppy, Cat (starfox 64) and slippy mother *ing toad, once SS finishes adventures krystal <3
Oh right...and ROB....but who the hell would he go over? XD
peppy was also made recently...
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 02, 2011, 04:45:06 PM
peppy was also made recently...
sooo that just leaves Cat, Slippy, and Rob?
Oh...and Pigma, though I highly doubt anyone would do him :l
Would the crash bandicoot model be his classic look?
could u please send those files to the model resource collab thread i made, it needs some updates...
and it is possible for u to get a buzz lightyear model?
Quote from: br3compactor on April 02, 2011, 03:38:59 PM
Or Beyond, who is making Ryu...
SS never said he was gonna make it...
i will probably make ryu because i hate how beyond made him on snake, im dead out of snake slots. so captain falcon probably.
Quote from: jokekid on April 02, 2011, 04:22:01 PM
its pretty clear that he wont finish him soon... just like yoda, raiden and some others, which he started and never finished...
anyway, shadowsnake will do who he wants, and we'll like it ^^
btw, did u finish exporting leon?
almost man, you will probably have him today, just need to export the eyes and confirm with ninka. :angel:
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 02, 2011, 04:43:50 PM
He has?? @_@
That means we only need peppy, Cat (starfox 64) and slippy mother *ing toad, once SS finishes adventures krystal <3
Oh right...and ROB....but who the hell would he go over? XD
ninka is right peppy was already made but im kinda picky and i didnt think that peppy or slippy looked true to starfox assault models, which i want to make them like that if i ever make them. :P i really want to rip general scales model/textures and make him, playing as him would kick ass. 8)
Quote from: dpgthirteen on April 02, 2011, 04:57:08 PM
Would the crash bandicoot model be his classic look?
maybe, i have a ps2 model of him but no textures so idk yet.
Quote from: jokekid on April 02, 2011, 05:09:06 PM
could u please send those files to the model resource collab thread i made, it needs some updates...
and it is possible for u to get a buzz lightyear model?
if i find the free time i will, i wont upload them all because i have over 400 model rips. also i cud probably rip buzz from toy story 2 or toy story 3.
Kennedy is done, once i confirm with ninka i will release him.
(http://i53.tinypic.com/10xcaiw.png)
Do want :oshi:
Leon looks very much like a model import... Nicely done! :kdance:
(awaits his release...)
it would be awesome if u could rip buzz, i'd like to make him over samus ^^
wow,
looks cool dude.
and where do you get all those ripped models lol ?
Cool. Looks nice.
For the most part, who do you think you'll work on next?
looks good bro.
hey shadow, cant you import the model and textures from re4? i think what that would make everything easier
Quote from: lord_of_D: on April 03, 2011, 12:32:14 AM
hey shadow, cant you import the model and textures from re4? i think what that would make everything easier
No, you can't.
and imports NEVER make things easier...
I doubt SS would mind if I posted an ingame pic so here you guys go,
(http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7277/al11040312181binout.jpg)
Hope this holds you guys over till SS gets on and releases it :P
I hate to say it but I think the'll only "getting on" shadowsnake is gonna do is with krystal XD
(http://i51.tinypic.com/10qdk48.jpg)
Leon S. Kennedy is finished, hope all you like me and ninkas work, we put a lot of time into it. :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17926
@naruzeldamaster:
didnt understand that...
edit: ninja'd by a release, i mean, BY A RELEASE!!!!! how often does that happen???
i just got the first download :P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 03, 2011, 05:54:55 PM
I hate to say it but I think the'll only "getting on" shadowsnake is gonna do is with krystal XD
lol maybeh.... :af:
Quote from: jokekid on April 03, 2011, 07:01:22 PM
@naruzeldamaster:
didnt understand that...
edit: ninja'd by a release, i mean, BY A RELEASE!!!!! how often does that happen???
indeed you were, you will get something from me once or twice a month. :P
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 03, 2011, 07:01:42 PM
i just got the first download :P
thanks! :) also imma bout to request you make a csp for it on your thread. :P
okay haha
Second :af:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 03, 2011, 07:04:04 PM
lol maybeh.... :af:
indeed you were, you will get something from me once or twice a month. :P
thanks! :) also imma bout to request you make a csp for it on your thread. :P
lol
Just don't pet her on the ears she HATES that XD *still has the cast to prove it*
Quote from: br3compactor on April 03, 2011, 07:14:02 PM
Second :af:
thanks br3, ;) also 3 DL's after just 1 minute heh... hopefully this makes the top 10 downloads of the day.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 03, 2011, 07:18:51 PM
lol
Just don't pet her on the ears she HATES that XD *still has the cast to prove it*
ok i will try to remember that lol.
lol
Yeah, apparently only nekos like that <3
Heh...mewww
Hmm...any chance you could do CAT as well some time? (Starfox Cat not Blaze The Cat)
We neds more hot furries in brawl lol
There's something about his body, the way it's shaped and textured, that looks horribly wrong, but I can't really put my finger on what it is exactly.
I'd say the complete opposite:
Something is off on the head, and I know exactly what it is
The neck texture looks too small, it's almost as he got a short neck, this can be fixed allowing his neck texture to continue down a little more
The eyebrows should appear on Snake's bandanna, it'd make him look more accurate, right now they're hidden above the eyes
Somehow, his expression looks off. Maybe it's the mouth, IDK. A simple vertex might fix it.
Also, somehow the hair doesn't look that well in certain lightning, also the coat texture looks a different resolution in different parts, but these are almost irrelevant.
Overall, it's very accurate, I'd give it a 8,8 out of 10.
You could improve on these and it would make it more accurate. That's my suggestion if you plan on a v2 in the future.
(as a comparation, MK64n's Krauser gets a 10 and Pik's MOM Zamus gets a 9,6)
Let's see
The neck problem I did not notice till you brought it up I'll fix it up sometime.
The diffrent resolution thing for the jacket is probably because snake's torso area is dived into two seperate textures making it difficult to look detailed and at the same time the exact same.
The eye brows I also completly forgot about so I'll fix it later as well.
The hair I can't do much about but I'll try fixing it.
The expression look off since I think ss nulled all his expressions cept for the default.
There's also some things that I didn't add on the texture like the pockets on leon's coat as well as his shoes arn't to detalied.
Snake is a b*tch to texture completly well without texture projections...
I think I'll revamp it but not for a bit.
well sorry for not being perfect, my girlfriend just broke up with me and grandma is about to die of cancer so i could care less about small mishaps on useless videogame mods.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 04, 2011, 02:34:26 AM
well sorry for not being perfect, my girlfriend just broke up with me and grandma is about to die of cancer so i could care less about small mishaps on useless videogame mods.
Hey, I'm actually trying to help, go easy on me!
I'm sorry to hear all of that, if you feel like taking a time for yourself just do it, you have more important matters to care about
Leon S. Kennedy time!
Nice job ShadowSnake!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 04, 2011, 05:17:13 AM
Leon S. Kennedy time!
Nice job ShadowSnake!
Thanks Stallion!
also new teaser is new.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/23su0hx.png)
better?
I had a lot of troubles with the old Toad, so i just redid the whole thing last night, it only took me an hour. Though its not done yet, this is just a teaser. and the spots wont look that pixely in brawlbox and will be made rounder later on.
looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better dude.
btw,
how do you make the ref model transparent ?
Quote from: GameWatching on April 04, 2011, 04:03:30 PM
looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better dude.
btw,
how do you make the ref model transparent ?
This.
Heh
....
Toad1: Hey if we eat mushrooms, is that canablism?
Toad2: I don't know, just smoke some weed and shut up
Toad 3: This conversation makes no sense!
Toad4: HEY GUYS I"M IN BRAWL
Toads 1-3: FK SERIOUSLY WTH @_@;;
Mario: *kills toad in order to save peach from bowser*
Toad 4: *dies*
XD
Freaking Chaos Zero SS!! DX
Quote from: GameWatching on April 04, 2011, 04:03:30 PM
looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better dude.
btw,
how do you make the ref model transparent ?
thanks GameWatching. :) also for the ref model i right click it, go to properties, and click set transparent. its very useful.
Quote from: SmashClash on April 04, 2011, 05:38:36 PM
This.
thanks SmashClash. :) also for the ref model i right click it, go to properties, and click set transparent. its very useful.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 04, 2011, 06:31:37 PM
Heh
....
Toad1: Hey if we eat mushrooms, is that canablism?
Toad2: I don't know, just smoke some weed and shut up
Toad 3: This conversation makes no sense!
Toad4: HEY GUYS I"M IN BRAWL
Toads 1-3: FK SERIOUSLY WTH @_@;;
Mario: *kills toad in order to save peach from bowser*
Toad 4: *dies*
XD
ok to things i notice from that, yes toad is obviously addicted to shrooms and loves to get high, and why does bowser keep capturing peach? what does he want to do? Rape her?! i mean seriously.. >_>
Quote from: Roo on April 04, 2011, 06:35:50 PM
Freaking Chaos Zero SS!! DX
Well knux is probably going to win so yeah... but i plan to make everything on my list so you will get him some time! hes actually done, exporting was the issue, kinda wish Knux didnt win because sonic is the worst to patch... :(
@ everyone
alrite i finished toad v2 already, release maybe today or tomorrow. :P
then i start the long process of finishing and exporting knuckles. :oshi:
Nice work on Toad v2 man!!
& Leon too! :)
Looks like you made it outta Olimar's helmet AND made made it transparent....sweet!
Well, in the "bad" ending of Ocorina of time in a certain youtube poop, Ganondorf rapes Zelda behind a tree while link is off looking for the tenth chicken.
So that's possible.
And lol that comment gave me an idea for a texture and a persona XD
I have to wait for your toad to come out XD
Dibs on the toad re-color :P
Looks pretty accurate I must say...
Sadly I replaced olimar with cloud :P
Toad looks a lot better u know imma download.
You can also press alt...
^ That... -.-
Leon looks great... Well done guys!
and Toad V2 looks AMAZING... That's a HUGE step up from V1!
I am DIGGING the Toad right now, Double S!
BTW, I PMed you something that me and Nanobuds are working on for a contest! We kinda need your help for one small part...
For more details, check your PM box.
who would you put kratos over
Toad V2 released... (download time!)
Seriously though, I'm amazed on how much of an improvement that really is. :kdance:
Quote from: EarthwormJames on April 05, 2011, 02:20:13 AM
I am DIGGING the Toad right now, Double S!
BTW, I PMed you something that me and Nanobuds are working on for a contest! We kinda need your help for one small part...
For more details, check your PM box.
alright EJ, i will see what i can do about that project lemme take a look at it tomorrow.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 05, 2011, 03:07:27 AM
who would you put kratos over
Captain Falcon probably, i know ganons moveset fits more but Falcon has the perfect model and UVs (texture coordinates) for him so he can have a scar on one side rather than both.
Quote from: Inner Moka on April 05, 2011, 01:25:21 AM
Leon looks great... Well done guys!
and Toad V2 looks AMAZING... That's a HUGE step up from V1!
Thanks man glad you like it all. ;D also toad is in the vault now. and looks better then he did in the teaser.
Toad v2 (NSMBW)(http://i52.tinypic.com/25hh4wj.jpg) (http://i54.tinypic.com/28txoie.jpg) (http://i51.tinypic.com/2vsox38.jpg)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17967
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on April 04, 2011, 11:02:00 PM
Toad looks a lot better u know imma download.
i can almost always count on to download my vertextures, you were one of the first to post on my thread. :af:
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 04, 2011, 10:47:09 PM
Looks pretty accurate I must say...
Sadly I replaced olimar with cloud :P
Thanks ninka, also im curious about the cloud over olimar clone engine port. does it work almost perfectly?
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 04, 2011, 10:43:15 PM
Dibs on the toad re-color :P
I am awaiting that then, im curious to see what it looks like on the new version. :)
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 04, 2011, 10:37:30 PM
Well, in the "bad" ending of Ocorina of time in a certain youtube poop, Ganondorf rapes Zelda behind a tree while link is off looking for the tenth chicken.
So that's possible.
And lol that comment gave me an idea for a texture and a persona XD
I have to wait for your toad to come out XD
ganon raping zelda huh? meh... i knew it would happen. anyways, toad is out now! ;)
Quote from: sp147 on April 04, 2011, 10:34:56 PM
Nice work on Toad v2 man!!
& Leon too! :)
Looks like you made it outta Olimar's helmet AND made made it transparent....sweet!
Thanks man, the helmet was made out of the antenna and suprisingly came out decent. glad you like it.its released now so you can have it. :D
Quote from: Inner Moka on April 05, 2011, 03:18:46 AM
Toad V2 released... (download time!)
Seriously though, I'm amazed on how much of an improvement that really is. :kdance:
Thanks LSM/Inner Moka im glad you like it. :) kinda a pity someone released a model import right below my version though. :-\
you should make a moveset to match it but can you do the texture for me even if he loses the poll
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 05, 2011, 03:20:31 AM
Thanks LSM/Inner Moka im glad you like it. :) kinda a pity someone released a model import right below my version though. :-\
I noticed that... Oh well, your Toad's got NO glitches! The import has grabbing glitches and also gets rid of my main... Yoshi.
Which obviously means yours is better!
Hey SS
Would you mind pming me a "map" of how the textures break up on the model?
I mean like, how the actual image shows up on the model.
For example
"this section = this part of the body"
?
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 05, 2011, 03:30:24 AM
you should make a moveset to match it but can you do the texture for me even if he loses the poll
i plan to make everything on my to do list, and Kratos is one i want to make soon so amybe after knux.
Quote from: Inner Moka on April 05, 2011, 03:33:28 AM
I noticed that... Oh well, your Toad's got NO glitches! The import has grabbing glitches and also gets rid of my main... Yoshi.
Which obviously means yours is better!
yeah, i was actually suprised he animated fine. :)
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 05, 2011, 04:02:24 AM
Hey SS
Would you mind pming me a "map" of how the textures break up on the model?
I mean like, how the actual image shows up on the model.
For example
"this section = this part of the body"
?
do you mean texture coordinates?
Yeah
Texture coordinates would help =3
(Also if you could make some texture coordinates for marth :l *secret idea involving KHR*)
quote by shadowsnake: Thanks ninka, also im curious about the cloud over olimar clone engine port. does it work almost perfectly?
i know im not ninka, but yeah, ike is the only character other than marth that can be perfectly portedwith rel editing and soundbank codes ^^
Can't wait for knuckles.
*Votes =w =
Is there any way you could make "The Master" over Toad?
I want write up a moveset request for him, but I can't do that unless he he has a model of him.
Toad looks great but why not use the toad model when peach uses her B attack?
I mean
Where what part of the actual "texture" (As in the image itself) shows up on the actual model.
Not uv's ....
Knucks is looking kickass btw :P
lol at the poll,
all of them start with 'K'
Epc Toad v2 is epic.
:(... I don't use Olimar now, it's deleted of my Wii... Replaced by Naruto
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 04, 2011, 09:57:57 PM
thanks SmashClash. :) also for the ref model i right click it, go to properties, and click set transparent. its very useful.
Wait, so this means I can actually set parts of Wario's bike to be transparent? :D
only in 3ds max, its a display option...
Quote from: jokekid on April 05, 2011, 06:59:35 PM
only in 3ds max, its a display option...
Cool. Can someone post a pic? Or I'll find it using ShadowSnake's directions.
Yeah the cloud port over olimar is almost flawless you just need to add some codes for it to be perfect (Like SFX fixes and being able to hit 3 times in an AAA combo.)
Great job on toad btw.
That Toad is much, much better.
Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on April 05, 2011, 05:02:50 PM
Toad looks great but why not use the toad model when peach uses her B attack?
Because that model is crap (hardly any detail and no elbows), plus it doesn't work very well either. Imports aren't ever perfectly glitch-free.
Hey, uh, ShadowSnake, I gave you some additional information in a PM.
Sorry, but I forgot the mention it earlier!
Nevertheless, Toad looks awesome! Keep up the good work! :happy:
Awesome bro!! Downloaded! ;D
While u work on knuckles u should release KRATOS
Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 06, 2011, 12:06:46 AM
Because that model is crap (hardly any detail and no elbows), plus it doesn't work very well either. Imports aren't ever perfectly glitch-free.
Well this port is pretty flawless. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17966. Perhaps you can try exported models from Mario and sonic and the olyimpic games or Mario sports mix to see if they would work better for a final version Please don't think I'm dissing his work
trust me, that port has more problems that you may think (unless they've been fixed without me knowing it). first off, the game freezes when you grab Toad. second, since it's on Yoshi, i kinda had to cheat to get Toad a shield (Yoshi's shield is part of his model, so i to add the shield graphic and resize it to even get the shield there). third, not many of the animations are done, and a few of the specials haven't been touched (again, unless somethings been done since i last worked on it). and forth, as Tommo said, there's issues with the model itself, as in it doesn't have finger bones, so his hands are always in the same position. model ports and swaps are not that easy to deal with, so a vertex is much more preferred.
anyways, Toad looks much better ShadowSnake.
i vote just work on knux... :P
Well, I think you should do what YOU think is right.
BTW, I sent you a PM with a NEW AND IMPROVED model I want you to look over...
Knuckles was the character I least wanted from that list personally.
Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 07, 2011, 02:36:12 AM
Knuckles was the character I least wanted from that list personally.
who did you mostly want from that list?
Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 07, 2011, 02:36:12 AM
Knuckles was the character I least wanted from that list personally.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 07, 2011, 03:32:52 AM
who did you mostly want from that list?
"Yeahhh, see..." ~James Cagney/Edward G. Robinson(Mobsters)
Quote from: snoopy on April 06, 2011, 03:15:41 PM
trust me, that port has more problems that you may think (unless they've been fixed without me knowing it). first off, the game freezes when you grab Toad. second, since it's on Yoshi, i kinda had to cheat to get Toad a shield (Yoshi's shield is part of his model, so i to add the shield graphic and resize it to even get the shield there). third, not many of the animations are done, and a few of the specials haven't been touched (again, unless somethings been done since i last worked on it). and forth, as Tommo said, there's issues with the model itself, as in it doesn't have finger bones, so his hands are always in the same position. model ports and swaps are not that easy to deal with, so a vertex is much more preferred.
anyways, Toad looks much better ShadowSnake.
Yes all those are fixed I tried it yesterday don't know about the grabbing didn't try that. And to shadow snake I have toad ripped from Mario kart wii I could send it to you it might work better and look more accurate after imported
Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on April 07, 2011, 07:36:25 AM
Yes all those are fixed I tried it yesterday don't know about the grabbing didn't try that. And to shadow snake I have toad ripped from Mario kart wii I could send it to you it might work better and look more accurate after imported
im not an importer im a vertexer who uses model as refs to make models very accurate, also idk if i plan to make Toad v3 because i dont see anything wrong with v2.
@ Everyone
Knuckles Progress:
Knuckles has failed, all my progress just got lost because the vertexes were apparently welded which means he has lost vertex count and is unexportable. :( the progress that i exported in hopes to restart this will no convert to DAE which means id have to make him from scratch which i dont have time to. sorry everyone. :-\
i might restart Knuckles later in time, but right now i will just make what i want to make when i want to make it, besides apparently ive heard from admins that polls are being rigged by someone so i might as well do what Beyond did and make what i want make.
possibilities for next project:
Fallen Angel Pit v2
Jack Ryan v4
Kratos
Cactaur
Fat Albert v2
Niko Bellic
Altair
Chad (Bleach)
Zack Fair
and more....
could u send me the sf4 models? pweeeeease???
also, i have problems with conform wrapping...
i still dont know which model i must select, and how i select the destiny model...
which Kratos
god of war kratos ^^
Thats what I want to see and someone also requested that in one of the threads
EDIT:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=22665.0
Dude, release krystal already XD
or at least make her. =3
please? =3
If I recall, we already have somebody making a Knuckles, so don't feel discouraged!
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 07, 2011, 07:27:10 PM
Dude, release krystal already XD
or at least make her. =3
please? =3
Now how exactly would he be able to release crystal if he hasn't even started her? >.>
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 07, 2011, 08:13:09 PM
Now how exactly would he be able to release crystal if he hasn't even started her? >.>
He's been working on her on the side :l
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 07, 2011, 02:03:36 PM
im not an importer im a vertexer who uses model as refs to make models very accurate, also idk if i plan to make Toad v3 because i dont see anything wrong with v2.
@ Everyone
Knuckles Progress:
Knuckles has failed, all my progress just got lost because the vertexes were apparently welded which means he has lost vertex count and is unexportable. :( the progress that i exported in hopes to restart this will no convert to DAE which means id have to make him from scratch which i dont have time to. sorry everyone. :-\
aww :(
what about Chaos 0? whats the progress on him?
Oh well... All that matters to me is you're making what you want, when you want to make it! ;)
Quote from: jokekid on April 07, 2011, 02:42:02 PM
could u send me the sf4 models? pweeeeease???
also, i have problems with conform wrapping...
i still dont know which model i must select, and how i select the destiny model...
i might later, i will try to find you the link where i found it. if i cant find you it i will upload them myself. which characters do you want?
Quote from: EarthwormJames on April 07, 2011, 07:54:16 PM
If I recall, we already have somebody making a Knuckles, so don't feel discouraged!
really? who? id hope someone makes him because i really hate vertexing sonic. :P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 07, 2011, 09:07:03 PM
He's been working on her on the side :l
actually i started her texture but ive been looking at beyonds krystal model and ive noticed where he messed up and know what i need to do differently.
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 07, 2011, 09:58:14 PM
aww :(
what about Chaos 0? whats the progress on him?
Chaos 0 i accidentally deleted the head so i have to redo that but the body is done so i could easily finish him no problem. ;)
Quote from: Inner Moka on April 07, 2011, 10:35:35 PM
Oh well... All that matters to me is you're making what you want, when you want to make it! ;)
yeah man its great, big stress reliever. :)
@ Everyone
Just thought id say what ive been working on post-knux, ive been working on some of my old WIPs that some i never even showed teasers for...
The following are:
Altair: 20%
Jack Ryan v4: 80%
Kratos: 10%
Krystal: 15%
Fallen Angel Pit v2: 60%
Ivy: 85%
Dracula: 70%
Chaos Zero: 90%
Chaos Zero and Altair will probably be released first because Altair is easy and Chaos Zero is almost done.
I will post teasers if you people want them?
I'd like some teasers please... :laugh:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 08, 2011, 04:27:20 AM
really? who? id hope someone makes him because i really hate vertexing sonic. :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4627&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Do Marina from Mischief Makers?
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 08, 2011, 12:42:17 PM
Do Marina from Mischief Makers?
^this this this this all the way! xD
If you want some pictures in case you don't know who she is:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Those who played Mischief Makers should Nostalgia over this xD
HEY
YOURE AWESOME
YOU SHOULD DO THAT GUY THAT NOBODY DID CAUSE NOBODY LIKES HIM! Cause I'm a total fanboy of that guy! :af2:
[/sarcasm]
^ The above statement is a reinactment of any random request and is only a test. *gets shot*
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 08, 2011, 01:27:18 PM
HEY
YOURE AWESOME
YOU SHOULD DO THAT GUY THAT NOBODY DID CAUSE NOBODY LIKES HIM! Cause I'm a total fanboy of that guy! :af2:
[/sarcasm]
^ The above statement is a reinactment of any random request and is only a test. *gets shot*
/me shoots you again and again.
This is a reenactment of me violently discharging this gun on you for your dumb generalization.
That, and plenty of people like Marina.
You can't use the lack of Marina hacks to defend yourself either. :notimp:
lol
Chill...
I was talking about asking random characters :l
Like some lego guy lol
PS: I voted for Merlina too b*h >=D
Hey ShadowSnake! I sent you an e-mail!
Look for the guy named MasterJames445...
Some people take this [censored] way too seriously. It's kinda sad sometimes.. not gonna lie.
About the poll, it should be pretty obvious what I chose as an answer.
Quote from: Inner Moka on April 08, 2011, 06:56:39 AM
I'd like some teasers please... :laugh:
Altair (Assassins Creed)
(http://i56.tinypic.com/2dlsqxi.png)
More teasers will be posted soon...
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 08, 2011, 09:00:26 PM
Some people take this [censored] way too seriously. It's kinda sad sometimes.. not gonna lie.
About the poll, it should be pretty obvious what I chose as an answer.
i know right, i bet you chose the third one btw. :P
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 08, 2011, 09:00:26 PM
Some people take this [censored] way too seriously. It's kinda sad sometimes.. not gonna lie.
About the poll, it should be pretty obvious what I chose as an answer.
^ Wow...so Italian actually caught the sarcasm from my supersised text @_@;
Yeah, I'd love it if someone did like, Marina, or even Blaze(The cat)
But to ask for an unimportant character that has no point at all, like say AMY or BIG...seriously.... :l
Though I could see big working as an assist trophy lol
Also SS I picked Knux is cool and all, but I know you can make better stuff than him.
XD
There may be a hint somewhere in that ansewer *Gets shot* XD
altair looks pretty good so far.
you should makes arm protector thing thats on his right arm into a hidden blade.
Hey ShadowSnake do you think I can try to finish your progress on Knux?
I'm not saying it'll work though...
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 08, 2011, 10:20:30 PM
^ Wow...so Italian actually caught the sarcasm from my supersised text @_@;
Yeah, I'd love it if someone did like, Marina, or even Blaze(The cat)
But to ask for an unimportant character that has no point at all, like say AMY or BIG...seriously.... :l
Though I could see big working as an assist trophy lol
Also SS I picked Knux is cool and all, but I know you can make better stuff than him.
XD
There may be a hint somewhere in that ansewer *Gets shot* XD
Wrong Marina.
Nuff Said.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 07, 2011, 03:32:52 AM
who did you mostly want from that list?
The other three? :P It's okay, I was only stating my opinion anyway. I'll still happily download and enjoy your Knuckles when it comes out.
*reads post about him being cancelled*
:srs:
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 08, 2011, 12:42:17 PM
Do Marina from Mischief Makers?
Are you going to post this in EVERY thread I'm watching?
Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 09, 2011, 12:46:06 AM
The other three? :P It's okay, I was only stating my opinion anyway. I'll still happily download and enjoy your Knuckles when it comes out.
*reads post about him being cancelled*
:srs:
Are you going to post this in EVERY thread I'm watching?
yeah dude im pissed too that all my work got lost on that. :(
Quote from: H4X0R on April 08, 2011, 10:29:06 PM
Hey ShadowSnake do you think I can try to finish your progress on Knux?
I'm not saying it'll work though...
dude i already deleted the data because it was unexportable due to welded verts.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 08, 2011, 10:24:27 PM
altair looks pretty good so far.
you should makes arm protector thing thats on his right arm into a hidden blade.
i already made the hidden blade out of the shield will it be wrecked through animations? if so then i would happily make it out of the gauntlet instead. ;)
@ Everyone
Altair is really easy he might be released this weekend possible. Anyways more progress, i put ripped textures of Altair from Assassins Creed for his face.
(http://i51.tinypic.com/zval2x.png)
Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 09, 2011, 12:46:06 AM
The other three? :P It's okay, I was only stating my opinion anyway. I'll still happily download and enjoy your Knuckles when it comes out.
*reads post about him being cancelled*
:srs:
Are you going to post this in EVERY thread I'm watching?
Probably. Cause Marina Liteyears deserves it?
Seriously. There are quite a few people on here who speak highly of Mischief Makers, and nobody has actually brought up, or even attempted the prospect of doing Marina yet. >.>
-and before you go after me about doing it myself. I can't.
Simple reason, I suck at vertexing and I don't really have the patience for it.
If I was really good at vertexing, I'd probably make Marina myself someday... But with my current skills, I can't make anything more than simple minor edits.
@ShadowSnake
Altair's looking pretty good so far... ;)
I hope altair turns out as amazing as i am hoping he will =]
Just looking at that preview I know that Altair is gonna be amazing o.o
I've never played Assassin's Creed (being my Mom doesn't allow me to buy video games like that), but that looks pretty sweet.
And SS, I NEED you to look at your e-mails. The contest ends tomorrow.
When I voted in the poll, I said never played Assassins Creed because, well I haven't.
but now that I look at the poll again... it's looks like it says that Altair was the one who never played it... my vote still stands though..
Quote from: Adirondack on April 09, 2011, 02:47:16 PM
When I voted in the poll, I said never played Assassins Creed because, well I haven't.
but now that I look at the poll again... it's looks like it says that Altair was the one who never played it... my vote still stands though..
fixed the poll. now youve never played assassins creed. :P
Quote from: EarthwormJames on April 09, 2011, 02:41:55 PM
I've never played Assassin's Creed (being my Mom doesn't allow me to buy video games like that), but that looks pretty sweet.
And SS, I NEED you to look at your e-mails. The contest ends tomorrow.
i will check them soon, i gtg eat lunch first.
Quote from: SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 09, 2011, 10:14:31 AM
Just looking at that preview I know that Altair is gonna be amazing o.o
Thanks SDo0m, also he looks much better now...
last teaser before the release, i still got to vertex the gauntlet, sword, and fix the eyes & other tweaks then hes done. ;D
(http://i55.tinypic.com/6fnr85.png)
Quote from: StarWaffle on April 09, 2011, 10:12:14 AM
I hope altair turns out as amazing as i am hoping he will =]
i hope so too StarWaffle, id like to make something that impresses a great vertexer such as yourself. :)
Quote from: Inner Moka on April 09, 2011, 07:06:15 AM
If I was really good at vertexing, I'd probably make Marina myself someday... But with my current skills, I can't make anything more than simple minor edits.
@ShadowSnake
Altair's looking pretty good so far... ;)
Thanks LSM/Inner Moka ;) also release Moka soon... :>.>: she looked epic.
Thanks man, you're a life saver.
First Altair
Then Krystal
Then the WORLD >=D
Just got your message.
Thanks for being cool, collective and reasonable, at least. I'll finish the model WITHOUT the extra arms, but not for the contest, but for me.
Thanks for all your help.
EarthwormJames Out...For Now...
new poll is new, also tell me what needs to be edited to make him look better. id really rather not revamp this anytime soon.
it looks a bit weird, idk why... maybe cuz of the shading...
i think u should work a bit more his clothes, they still are link's ^^
(http://images.wikia.com/fanon/images/6/69/Altair.jpg)
Alright as it stands I think around near the neck area it should look covered by the hood.
Belt area also needs a little fixing.
other then that I'd say the texture needs some tweaking and the fixes you listed and you will be all set.
Quote from: jokekid on April 09, 2011, 10:57:24 PM
it looks a bit weird, idk why... maybe cuz of the shading...
i think u should work a bit more his clothes, they still are link's ^^
i realize that, but the poll was made to see if exporting the finished part is worth it like his hood and face etc. if you saw a 360 of the model he looks better.
i am sure to make fixes so dont worry, i want to make it good enough so BeyondYou or StarWaffle wont go and remake this.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 09, 2011, 11:01:18 PM
(http://images.wikia.com/fanon/images/6/69/Altair.jpg)
Alright as it stands I think around near the neck area it should look covered by the hood.
Belt area also needs a little fixing.
other then that I'd say the texture needs some tweaking and the fixes you listed and you will be all set.
(looks at neck and belt)
oops forgot about that part. :>.>: i will get to work.
That's Link?
I skimmed through this, and I thought you were showing a preview of the actual model lol nice job bro!
I'm glad to hear Altair's coming along so nicely... At first I didn't even know who he was on!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 09, 2011, 11:31:18 PM
That's Link?
I skimmed through this, and I thought you were showing a preview of the actual model lol nice job bro!
wow really? i didnt even conform this one to a ripped model because all i had were his textures, so this was all customly made. im suprised you thought it was some actual model, thanks though bro! :)
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 09, 2011, 11:40:05 PM
I'm glad to hear Altair's coming along so nicely... At first I didn't even know who he was on!
im glad you like it LSM, and again suprised that he came out so good being customly made and not conformed. ;D
Heres a comparison from what i started with and what ive made.
(http://i55.tinypic.com/5u1fmr.png)
(http://i51.tinypic.com/2l8wvhl.png)
Altairs lookin' good SS. My only major gripe at the moment is his skin tone, I don't know he looks kinda redish pinkish thought it just might be the render that's makin it look like that.
Altairs face texture:
http://imgur.com/oOQ2y
But great job so far man. ;)
Quote from: Beyond on April 10, 2011, 12:11:19 AM
Altairs lookin' good SS. My only major gripe at the moment is his skin tone, I don't know he looks kinda redish pinkish thought it just might be the render that's makin it look like that.
Altairs face texture:
http://imgur.com/oOQ2y
But great job so far man. ;)
Well then google images is a fail because that wasnt altair's face texture after all then. :>.>:
Thanks Beyond! i cant believe you and StarWaffle like it, thats awesome. :) I just placed the REAL face texture over the old one and he looks so much better now.
lookin pretty awesome :D
I think that Altair looks good enoughe to release, but hey, what do I know? YOU call the shots!
If the preview pic looks this sweet, one can only imagine how epic its gonna be in-game :af:
began exporting Altair today...
its going pretty good, but he will definetly need bone edits to look good in-game because of the hood.
Anyways im glad all you like Altair. :)
Also to Beyond and StarWaffle, thanks for your support. it really motivated me to put a lot of effort into it. ;)
Altair could hit the vault tomorrow maybe?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 09, 2011, 11:31:18 PM
That's Link?
I skimmed through this, and I thought you were showing a preview of the actual model lol nice job bro!
^This!
Altair is pretty much done, i only have a couple more things to export and some textures to tweak then he will be released. (tomorrow or thursday probably, im hoping tomorrow) :)
Overall Altair came out really good, his model and textures are really impressive, animations are the only problem, because his skirt goes through his legs during some animations similar to Beyond's Lyn.
also new poll. :P
What do u use to make Ur csp's
Gimp or PhotoShop
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 13, 2011, 02:33:11 AM
What do u use to make Ur csp's
Gimp or PhotoShop
...
This isnt a csp thread this is a vertex thread, also i mostly use other peoples csps rather then making my own. but when i want a hack in quickly then i use Photoshop.
Oh Srry I was on the wrong thread whoops
i voted for tyranitaur v3 ;)
Tyranitar V3!
Seeing how much you've improved lately, I can't imagine how good that's gonna look.
Quick question but how is tyranitar at version 3 last I knew it was at version 1....
Tyranitar v3 sounds cool
v2 was a texture fix
Needs more Delta! xD
Tyranitar V3.
Though I think he's pretty much perfect as is.
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 13, 2011, 12:19:04 PM
Tyranitar V3.
Though I think he's pretty much perfect as is.
I agree, though I think the arms could use a little work and it'd be nice if the texture had that sort of Brawl-ish feel that Charizard's does. Still, I love that Tyranitar :)
Imma go with delta. your Tyranitar already looks perfect.
(http://i56.tinypic.com/2mrcsud.png)
(http://files.sharenator.com/tyranitar3_Post_Your_Pokemon_Team-s275x300-120253-580.png)
well looks like Tyranitar v3 wins by far, i will make it then. I will attempt to fix the arms first, if they are already to jacked up to fix then i will redo the entire model. I might redo a few losers of the poll just because the glitches are pissing me off. :P
Also Altair news...
The arms of altair were jacked up during animations so i have to edit them, that shouldnt take long. He is done and exported other then the arm fix and the sword/sheath. I will try to get him out tomorrow. This weekend for sure. ;)
Well, Tyranitar should have less renamed bones, IMO.
Some candidates for your next hack.
Ace Ventura: pet detective
Inspector Gadget
Popeye The Sailor
KRYSTAL :notimp: lol
Marta Lualdi(don't hit me if that's spelled wrong T-T)
I would prefer marta be a vertex, cause tales of models are a pain in the ass to animate :(
Quote from: Dario on April 14, 2011, 03:21:58 AM
Well, Tyranitar should have less renamed bones, IMO.
i was planning to rename less bones, it just depends on how he animates.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 14, 2011, 03:37:38 AM
Some candidates for your next hack.
Ace Ventura: pet detective
Inspector Gadget
Popeye The Sailor
KRYSTAL :notimp: lol
Marta Lualdi(don't hit me if that's spelled wrong T-T)
I would prefer marta be a vertex, cause tales of models are a pain in the ass to animate :(
I love Ace Ventura! hes so hilarious, i actually made the insane asylum scene from it a THP last month i didnt release it though. I might seriously make him on captain falcon or sheik probably. Krystal is high on my list, so dont worry about that i will make her soon. :P
You know, Vocational rehabs been saying they'll be getting me a job "soon" and it's been "soon" for three [censored]ing years. =_=;
BUT, at least YOU are doing more than sitting on your ass and pushing forms around lol Ya know, my Bday is in september XD that'd be a great bday present XD
If you do him on CF, how are you going to do the hair, captain falcon has a HELMET! @_@;
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 14, 2011, 04:19:10 AM
You know, Vocational rehabs been saying they'll be getting me a job "soon" and it's been "soon" for three SAKURAI!!!!!!!!ing years. =_=;
BUT, at least YOU are doing more than sitting on your ass and pushing forms around lol Ya know, my Bday is in september XD that'd be a great bday present XD
If you do him on CF, how are you going to do the hair, captain falcon has a HELMET! @_@;
oh not to brag but i could pull of the hair on Captain Falcon, knowing me when i want something in brawl i will get it. :D
@ Everyone
serious poll is serious, once its decided i will export the sheath and he will be released.
there is a helmetless captai falcon base model, which is pretty usefull, specially for the ears ^^
Quote from: jokekid on April 14, 2011, 03:22:13 PM
there is a helmetless captai falcon base model, which is pretty usefull, specially for the ears ^^
yeah thats what i planned to start Ace Ventura with, but it wont work for Kratos sadly i tried and it didnt look good. :(
@ Everyone
Screw the poll, i just made both versions and you guys can pick which one when i release. just need to test in-game and take pics. :)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 14, 2011, 05:12:36 PM
Screw the poll, i just made both versions and you guys can pick which one when i release. just need to test in-game and take pics. :)
^This... That way, everybody's happy!
Altair looks smexy o.o That's all I have to say. Though the pictures don't show him off too well. I'll need to definitely download it to see properly :)
Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 14, 2011, 09:00:29 PM
Altair looks smexy o.o That's all I have to say. Though the pictures don't show him off too well. I'll need to definitely download it to see properly :)
oops forgot a pic with his legs showing... wow fail. :p
anyways glad you like it sDoom! :)
EDIT: new full body pic on the vault. :af:
lol you must really want a shadow snake xD
i see you made a tyranitar from the pokepark wii maybe you could do Celebi the same way if you someday have the time celebi is already in brawl if ripping the model would be easier and maybe over olimar due to low size and big head
but from your pool just make shadow snake if you are into it XD
Downloaded & playing ;D
You did really good with this one Shad!! It looks great!
He should make krystal next! OUO
seriously :oshi:
Great job on the Altair hack, really impressive! You should make Ezio next. ;D
Quote from: pedro702 on April 14, 2011, 09:24:29 PM
lol you must really want a shadow snake xD
i see you made a tyranitar from the pokepark wii maybe you could do Celebi the same way if you someday have the time celebi is already in brawl if ripping the model would be easier and maybe over olimar due to low size and big head
but from your pool just make shadow snake if you are into it XD
nah i was just bored and needed a filler poll. :P
Quote from: sp147 on April 14, 2011, 09:55:22 PM
Downloaded & playing ;D
You did really good with this one Shad!! It looks great!
Thanks SP, it was very difficult to make, im glad you like it. :)
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 14, 2011, 09:56:09 PM
He should make krystal next! OUO
seriously :oshi:
mehbe...
this is my top 10 to be in brawl list, and look whos 2nd on top. ;)
1- Altair2- Krystal
3- Arbiter4- The Apprentice/Starkiller
5- Ratchet
6- Kratos
7- Amaterasu
8- Genesis
9- Zack Fair
9- Nathan Drake
10-Sackboy
Quote from: Val Halen on April 14, 2011, 10:01:03 PM
Great job on the Altair hack, really impressive! You should make Ezio next. ;D
Thanks. ;D also Ezio is a good idea i think i will add that to my to-do-list.
Man what hassle, this thing was a pain to make i think im finally ready to make it on a professional brawl team like KC-MM or LST who knows though. :-\
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 14, 2011, 09:56:09 PM
He should make krystal next! OUO
seriously :oshi:
But Krystal reminds me of mediocre Star Fox games! :oshi:
altair was obviously halfassed, all you did was stretch a majority of the vertices without distributing the vertices evenly in between
texture is also very shoddily recolored, mod overall needs major refining
Quote from: cuckoos on April 14, 2011, 10:47:25 PM
altair was obviously halfassed, all you did was stretch a majority of the vertices without distributing the vertices evenly in between
texture is also very shoddily recolored, mod overall needs major refining
Wow you are one immature little [censored], i thought i told you to get the f*ck off my thread and stop posting here.
also StarWaffle and BeyondYou gave me positive reception on this so i know for a fact that this is a good vertex. If you want to be a critic then allow me to be one, all your hacks are poorly made and ugly and mallow was the only thing that was somewhat good, but starwaffles version was a 10 times better. your obviously just jealous that i have nearly 20,000 more DLs then you and that you could never make something better than this, and to you that would be important because your just a gay nerd whos never had a girlfriend and thinks that brawl hacking is life. Well its not, and it looks like you will never learn that.
now gtfo my post, and dont even bother posting back because i wont reply. :srs:
(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Themes/efsane/images/warnwarn.gif) Flaming, personally insulting another member
Altair looks great... I'm gonna check him out later when I finish up my Moka model... ;)
(I have to shrink her butt in the back cause it comes out of the skirt every time she does her -> + B)
both of you are pretty imature from this stand point.
first of all SS don't call a person a [censored] no matter how mad you get at them or call them gay as there could be any number of gays on this forums that'd take offense to that.
And cuckoos don't call someones work half assed if they did put work in it. I agrre the texture could use work but come on.
Both of you need to simer down cuz you two are acting like kids.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 14, 2011, 11:00:56 PM
I'm an amazing hacker Starwaffle loves me but I didn't get into LST so just deal with it cuckoos
k
isnt sackboy already made over ness?
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 14, 2011, 11:00:56 PM
Wow you are one immature little [censored], i thought i told you to get the f*ck off my thread and stop posting here.
also StarWaffle and BeyondYou gave me positive reception on this so i know for a fact that this is a good vertex. If you want to be a critic then allow me to be one, all your hacks are poorly made and ugly and mallow was the only thing that was somewhat good, but starwaffles version was a 10 times better. your obviously just jealous that i have nearly 20,000 more DLs then you and that you could never make something better than this, and to you that would be important because your just a gay nerd whos never had a girlfriend and thinks that brawl hacking is life. Well its not, and it looks like you will never learn that.
now gtfo my post, and dont even bother posting back because i wont reply. :srs:
Son chill. It seems like every time someone gives a critique around here that isn't a 100% positive comment of nothingness like "This is epic" or "great job" they get bashed and hated on, I don't mean just here in your thread but for Brawl hacking in general.
I can understand you response if Cuckoos had said something like "this is [censored]" or "this sucks," but he gave valid reasons for not liking it, though it may have come across kinda harsh and him calling it half-assed was uncalled for.
Anyways, great job with Altair man.
Other than the slight blandness of the texture, it looks great.
I'm personally impressed, showing that you had no model to start from.
Altair looks great :D
whoa... i noticed Chaos isnt on your OP list anymore... what happened to him? :-\
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 14, 2011, 11:02:43 PM
Altair looks great... I'm gonna check him out later when I finish up my Moka model... ;)
(I have to shrink her butt in the back cause it comes out of the skirt every time she does her -> + B)
Cant wait for moka's release bro, also glad you like altair. :)
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 14, 2011, 11:04:23 PM
both of you are pretty imature from this stand point.
first of all SS don't call a person a [censored] no matter how mad you get at them or call them gay as there could be any number of gays on this forums that'd take offense to that.
And cuckoos don't call someones work half assed if they did put work in it. I agrre the texture could use work but come on.
Both of you need to simer down cuz you two are acting like kids.
im sorry ninka but when someone talks [censored] i dont take it, i have to hit them back. :-\ its just who i am.
Quote from: jokekid on April 14, 2011, 11:32:16 PM
isnt sackboy already made over ness?
yeah but not with the latest method, and i want a conformed Sackboy that looks like an import.
Quote from: Beyond on April 14, 2011, 11:39:39 PM
Son chill. It seems like every time someone gives a critique around here that isn't a 100% positive comment of nothingness like "This is epic" or "great job" they get bashed and hated on, I don't mean just here in your thread but for Brawl hacking in general.
I can understand you response if Cuckoos had said something like "this is [censored]" or "this sucks," but he gave valid reasons for not liking it, though it may have come across kinda harsh and him calling it half-assed was uncalled for.
Anyways, great job with Altair man.
Your right bro, but when someone talks [censored] i dont take it, i have to hit them back. its just who i am. Also i told him to stay off my thread before and he didnt so that just pissed me off more. :( i think calling him a [censored] was uncalled for though, but him calling my work half-assed was as well.
Also im really happy you like the vertex Beyond. :af:
Quote from: H4X0R on April 14, 2011, 11:52:08 PM
Other than the slight blandness of the texture, it looks great.
I'm personally impressed, showing that you had no model to start from.
I didnt exactly have a texture rip of his body, just the head so there wasnt much i could do about that. but i agree with you, it is kinda bland. oh well, glad you think it looks good.
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 15, 2011, 12:53:08 AM
Altair looks great :D
whoa... i noticed Chaos isnt on your OP list anymore... what happened to him? :-\
Thanks Nano, also i removed teasers because those arent in development right now they will be finished later. i still plan to finish him soon, maybe after Tyranitar v3.
Hmm
I think I'm gonna go nag some more :af2:
but what should I nag about D:
I'm at a (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446)! XD
Kidding bro :P (though some new teasers would be nice XD)
I would honestly comment on the others but I know nothing about them.
Though toad does look amazing >=D
AND DAMMIT! FINISH YODA ALREADY! T-T
beyond was doing yoda...
EDIT: forget the yoda comment XD
wrong thread :P
Oh wow man that vertex job is superb!
The texture could use some work though
But it really did turn out fantastic, good job.
(compliment sammich ftw?)
I really want to use Alltair but, I'm using the Lyn port >_> I guess I'll wait for the Link rel.
EDIT: 200th post yay!
Quote from: StarWaffle on April 15, 2011, 03:38:59 AM
Oh wow man that vertex job is superb!
The texture could use some work though
But it really did turn out fantastic, good job.
(compliment sammich ftw?)
yeah i know, but i didnt have a texture rip other than the face (which Beyond gave me) so therewasnt much i could of done about that. :-\
Anyways im really happy you like it StarWaffle. :af2:
Quote from: MANSTA8 on April 15, 2011, 04:10:48 AM
I really want to use Alltair but, I'm using the Lyn port >_> I guess I'll wait for the Link rel.
EDIT: 200th post yay!
Glad you like it. :) also im awaiting a link rel too, theres quite a few good vertexes on him now and psas.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 15, 2011, 01:15:51 AM
Your right bro, but when someone talks [censored] i dont take it, i have to hit them back. its just who i am. Also i told him to stay off my thread before and he didnt so that just pissed me off more. :( i think calling him a [censored] was uncalled for though, but him calling my work half-assed was as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS0GVOQPs0now go and sit in the time out corner young man and i'll be calling your parents to let them know what you did in class today
(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Themes/efsane/images/warnwarn.gif) continuous provocation, flamebait
Quote from: cuckoos on April 15, 2011, 11:09:15 AM
sWS0GVOQPs0
now go and sit in the time out corner young man and i'll be calling your parents to let them know what you did in class today
Cuckoos you're now just provoking him. Stop right now. Against the rules, simple as that.
SS, do not respond to him. It's not worth the trouble. I already reported it, he's provoking you to burst at him.
lol on the bright side
that positive video made me lol
XD
Quote from: Pridey on April 15, 2011, 11:16:23 AM
Cuckoos you're now just provoking him. Stop right now. Against the rules, simple as that.
SS, do not respond to him. It's not worth the trouble. I already reported it, he's provoking you to burst at him.
yeah i know and if he ever pisses me off on my thread again then i will report him for it. he really needs to know when to stop, seriously.
hey, could u pleeeaase make a tutorial for conform wrapping?
cuz ive tried, but i dont know how to do it... i dont know how i select the models and stuff, plz and thank you... ^^
and, altair looks pretty good, specially the hoody, i think there might be people who will want to use that model just for the hoody ^^
Hey SS
I have the perfect idea for your persona hack XD
Shado the hedgehog
In Snakes outfit
Thus
Shadow snake XD
get it?
SHADOW
SNAKE
*gets shot*
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 15, 2011, 03:52:34 PM
Hey SS
I have the perfect idea for your persona hack XD
Shado the hedgehog
In Snakes outfit
Thus
Shadow snake XD
get it?
SHADOW
SNAKE
*gets shot*
that idea is actually really good, i might make that for lolz. :D
EDIT: started fixing tyranitar today and its going good the arms, face and spines looks so much better. expect a teaser soon. :)
lol
Shadow snake would be epic XD
Shado:Chaos control!
*fires granade launcher*
Snake: =_=;
Shadow: are you kiding me?!
Colonol: shadow, shadowww
XD
I'll take me a shower while I think of a psa for that shadow XD
OMG
That would be awesome too XD
do you know what
no recess for you young man no you've crossed the line and your parents agree with me sometimes we have to just GROW up and take punishments like men and you're not a man you're a boy and do you know what else you have TOO MANY IMAGINARY FRIENDS seriously put them somewhere else they're scaring my children and my dog and guess what my dog is claustrophobic and maybe he doesn't want any imaginary friends do you KNOW how he got claustrophobia well he was driving in a taxi cab on his way home and HOLY SHIIT the taxi cab went out of control man he just flipped out and they landed inside of a huge lake right by a bridge his father was in that taxi cab but the taxi cab is still lost at sea so THERE'S HOPE THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE have a nice day
QuoteCuckoos you're now just provoking him. Stop right now. Against the rules, simple as that.
SS, do not respond to him. It's not worth the trouble. I already reported it, he's provoking you to burst at him.
kickin' in the back seat
^ Why is your finger on his pocket?
Also, Tyranitar V3 time!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 15, 2011, 07:22:15 PM
^ Why is your finger on his pocket?
because im being INSERTIVE
Quote from: cuckoos on April 15, 2011, 07:24:22 PM
because im being INSERTIVE
(http://i56.tinypic.com/25g413p.png)
Spongebob is the [censored].
Plankton over the Pikmin!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 15, 2011, 07:28:13 PM
(http://i56.tinypic.com/25g413p.png)
Spongebob is the [censored].
Plankton over the Pikmin!
You win the ice cream.
Quote from: cuckoos on April 15, 2011, 06:50:02 PM
do you know what
no recess for you young man no you've crossed the line and your parents agree with me sometimes we have to just GROW up and take punishments like men and you're not a man you're a boy and do you know what else you have TOO MANY IMAGINARY FRIENDS seriously put them somewhere else they're scaring my children and my dog and guess what my dog is claustrophobic and maybe he doesn't want any imaginary friends do you KNOW how he got claustrophobia well he was driving in a taxi cab on his way home and HOLY SHIIT the taxi cab went out of control man he just flipped out and they landed inside of a huge lake right by a bridge his father was in that taxi cab but the taxi cab is still lost at sea so THERE'S HOPE THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE have a nice day
kickin' in the back seat
Pride isnt lying, stop provoking me and being so immature or your gonna be reported again, this time it'll be moderation. now get off my thread and end this flame-war. :srs:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 15, 2011, 09:23:14 PM
Pride isnt lying, stop provoking me and being so immature or your gonna be reported again, this time it'll be moderation. now get off my thread and end this flame-war. :srs:
All jejune aside, I thought you'd be able to handle the situation more maturely.
The reason I made that "harsh" comment was not solely because I tend to mark hard when it comes to any form of art, but because your alleged expertise in Brawl modding led me to believe that you could take harsh criticism. The wrong on my behalf was probably making that comment when I knew you were still just a kid :u
Quote from: cuckoos on April 15, 2011, 09:51:12 PM
All jejune aside, I thought you'd be able to handle the situation more maturely.
The reason I made that "harsh" comment was not solely because I tend to mark hard when it comes to any form of art, but because your alleged expertise in Brawl modding led me to believe that you could take harsh criticism. The wrong on my behalf was probably making that comment when I knew you were still just a kid :u
im not a kid im 17 years old, have a job, a girlfriend and im about to graduate and go to college. your the one whos acting like a kid continuing this [censored] on. get of my thread and grow up. :srs:
cuckoos... just please leave. ur comments arent wanted here :>.>:
ShadowSnake, ignore him if he contines to post like that he will get in trouble, you don't have to fight back.
Honestly both of you need to chill. I'll attempt to help summarise this before this gets out of hand and someone like Miacis has to come and step in and possibly end up moderating both of you:
cuckoos, there really is no need to provoke ShadowSnake. I know you want to give feedback and criticism, but what you're doing is being needlessly harsh rather than constructive feedback to actually help him to improve. Your intentions were sort of right, but you presented them in the wrong fashion and it made you come off as a troll.
ShadowSnake, you need to chill bro. Reacting as you are is only making the situation worse. Every hacker, no matter how good they are, should always show a good level of modesty and should stay humble. Even people like Beyond, Aafyre and Starwaffle (who are regarded as some of the best vertexers on the forum) still keep a level of modesty and know that they can still keep getting better. Always remember that there is room for improvement in everything you do!
Now both of you, I'd recommend you both chill and take my advice. Let's keep it civilised people ;)
Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 15, 2011, 10:38:46 PM
cuckoos, there really is no need to provoke ShadowSnake. I know you want to give feedback and criticism, but what you're doing is being needlessly harsh rather than constructive feedback to actually help him to improve. Your intentions were sort of right, but you presented them in the wrong fashion and it made you come off as a troll.
i was trolling him though
i mean after my legitimate critiquing
its one of my techniques that teaches the youngsters how to spread their wings and FLY
Quoteim not a kid im 17 years old, have a job, a girlfriend and im about to graduate and go to college. your the one whos acting like a kid continuing this [censored] on. get of my thread and grow up.
voice clip/high school diploma/grade 12 midterm report card (preferably your english grade) pls
@ SDoom
your right this needs to end now. also i dont see why i need to be moderated, he just keeps insulting me and all im doing is telling him to leave. i diserved the warning though because i went pretty harsh on that first comment.
@ Cuckoos
plz just stop posting here i want this to end now, lets make that your last post here k? :/
Quote from: Sorceress on April 15, 2011, 10:22:46 PM
ShadowSnake, ignore him if he contines to post like that he will get in trouble, you don't have to fight back.
I agree with this, don't let one person get you worked up, it's totally not worth it bro
Continue doing what you do and ignore the bs
After Tyranitar V3, Ninji should be next in line for a revamp... XD
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 16, 2011, 01:14:01 AM
After Tyranitar V3, Ninji should be next in line for a revamp... XD
actually ninji would be the easiest to remake, i might consider making him even if he loses the poll. i cant imagine how awesome hed look with fixed normals, gengars looked really cool. :)
Quote from: sp147 on April 16, 2011, 12:04:47 AM
I agree with this, don't let one person get you worked up, it's totally not worth it bro
Continue doing what you do and ignore the bs
your and sorceress are right who cares if one person dislikes me and my work. Almost all of you like my work so im not gonna let it get to me anymore, im just going to continue what im good at and enjoy to do. ;)
@ everyone
looks like the majority wants new stuff from me rather than revamps. im gonna dig out some old unfinished projects and get back to work on them after Tyranitar v3 then.
Every hacker, no matter how good they are, should always show a good level of modesty and should stay humble. [/Sdoom's words]
i had a big post, but i misclicked and erased it, and i dont rly rmember what it was...
so basically, i wanted to say that ur awesome at conforming, and altair looks good considering ur no manual vertex god.. ^^
and as italian said, it looks a lot better than 70% of the hacks in the brawlvault ^^
Quotelooks like the majority wants new stuff from me rather than revamps. im gonna dig out some old unfinished projects and get back to work on them after Tyranitar v3 then
*cough* don't forget your list *cough*XD
*cough..kratos..cough*sneeze*
Im not sure if it'll help, but there is a Castlevania model pack in the misc section, there is a dracula model in there, if it would help with textures
Quote from: omegasigma on April 18, 2011, 11:46:44 AM
Im not sure if it'll help, but there is a Castlevania model pack in the misc section, there is a dracula model in there, if it would help with textures
actually dracula has been 50% done for a long time laying in his folder, i got the castelvania pack and already extracted the texures. so i might end up getting back to work on him and finishing what i started. :)
but i have to finish Tyranitar v3 first, who is almost done.
if you want a challege maybe doing Alien xD
*wants to see previews of Tyranitar V3*
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 18, 2011, 09:35:27 PM
*wants to see previews of KRYSTAL*
^ Fixed for the TRUTH!!! >=D
Can't wait to c what you did with Tyranitar.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 18, 2011, 09:35:27 PM
*wants to see previews of Tyranitar V3*
Hey SS
I'll try and update my krystal psa if you make your krystal next :P
hey everyone sorry i havent been updating much lately ive been busy making non-vertex stuff. like sound effects, menu icons, csps, inserting stages and vertextures, and trying to make the first model import over a trophy, so a mewtwo and roy trophy can be possible. just trying to replace every portion of brawl so its a whole new game practically. :-\
anyways i will get back to work on tyranitar today and possibly have a preview up. ;) i might make ninji v2 soon as well, because the normals are just pissing me off.
Sfx? Such as? :o
Quote from: xZedkiel on April 22, 2011, 01:24:34 AM
Sfx? Such as? :o
Cloud, Sephiroth, Krystal, Megaman, and Sora announcer calls.
@ everyone
well since everyone wants a preview here it is, though its not done yet i have to make quite a few edits to the arms and legs.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/aeoajl.png)
Edits made:
arms shorter (will have a version with charizards arms to make him animate better.)
face wider and patched up
spines trim up to the pokepark model now
fingers arent jacked up
toes lower
stray verts cleaned up
other edits
better?
Krystal Announcer Calls huh? I have an idea of who's next =3
*hint hint nudge nudge PUNCH PUNCH*
XD
kidding, you can do Ninji first if you want, seems like he'll be a quick fix anyway :D
Heh, maybe I'll get to edit my Krystal psa finally. It's a damn shame that gamecube games don't use CHR0 T-T would save me a [censored] ton of trouble.
EDIT: Tyranitars looking good btw XD
Tyranitar looks pretty good so far.
I really don't think much else needs to be changed at this point though.
Though I'm sure some people will be saying things like the spikes are a milameter too short <.<
Oh yeah SS do you know how many times ikes boots need to be patched?
I patched them twice but they still look weird >.<
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 22, 2011, 01:38:18 AM
Cloud, Sephiroth, Krystal, Megaman, and Sora announcer calls.
@ everyone
well since everyone wants a preview here it is, though its not done yet i have to make quite a few edits to the arms and legs.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/aeoajl.png)
Edits made:
arms shorter (will have a version with charizards arms to make him animate better.)
face wider and patched up
spines trim up to the pokepark model now
fingers arent jacked up
toes lower
stray verts cleaned up
other edits
better?
Whoo!, a preview! ;D
Much better, Shad! You're really getting better at these hacks, and the texture even looks brawl-ified!
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 22, 2011, 01:46:39 AM
Krystal Announcer Calls huh? I have an idea of who's next =3
*hint hint nudge nudge PUNCH PUNCH*
XD
kidding, you can do Ninji first if you want, seems like he'll be a quick fix anyway :D
Heh, maybe I'll get to edit my Krystal psa finally. It's a damn shame that gamecube games don't use CHR0 T-T would save me a [censored] ton of trouble.
EDIT: Tyranitars looking good btw XD
yeah krystal is pretty high up on my list right now. :D
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 22, 2011, 01:52:30 AM
Tyranitar looks pretty good so far.
I really don't think much else needs to be changed at this point though.
Though I'm sure some people will be saying things like the spikes are a milameter too short <.<
Oh yeah SS do you know how many times ikes boots need to be patched?
I patched them twice but they still look weird >.<
Thanks ninka! ;) i sure hope people dont female dog about this because i dont want to vertex charizard ever again lol. hes easy to vertex, hard to patch.
Also to answer your question, ikes boots took maybe 4-6 patches. though i remember one part of ike took over 20 patches, lets hope its not the boots. this is for Harry Mason correct?
@ SP
Glad you like it buddy. ;D and yeah its amazing what a revamp can do.
Also the texture didnt need any modifying actually Stallion's texture looks even better because i fixed the arms so it maps better.
sweet preview :D
YES!
Also, kind of a random idea buuuut....
If you ever do a stage hack, you should totally do one based on
this song XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdwze-Wj6_4
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 22, 2011, 02:26:27 AM
YES!
Also, kind of a random idea buuuut....
If you ever do a stage hack, you should totally do one based on this song XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdwze-Wj6_4
I seen that video, so meny times
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hey, shadowsnake! Can't wait for v3 of tyranitar!
I have a suggestion for you:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Richter~from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World!
Here is a link to a .DAE of him(with textures)
http://www.mediafire.com/?3gm3bvihh3emmda
Just a suggestion, ik it probly won't happen, but hey, ya never know!
YESH! The arms and feet are already looking much better! Those were the main two problems I had with the previous version but you've fixed them already :af:
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 22, 2011, 02:20:59 AM
sweet preview :D
thanks amigo. ;D
Quote from: Sorceress on April 22, 2011, 02:29:38 AM
I seen that video, so meny times
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(downloads and makes brstm) >_>
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on April 22, 2011, 07:58:44 PM
Hey, shadowsnake! Can't wait for v3 of tyranitar!
I have a suggestion for you:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Richter~from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World!
Here is a link to a .DAE of him(with textures)
http://www.mediafire.com/?3gm3bvihh3emmda
Just a suggestion, ik it probly won't happen, but hey, ya never know!
actually i have a friend that said he was going to make Richter but if he doesnt i might. Richter vs Lloyd would be bawss.
Quote from: SDo0m NeGa on April 22, 2011, 08:16:40 PM
YESH! The arms and feet are already looking much better! Those were the main two problems I had with the previous version but you've fixed them already :af:
Thanks Doom :) Im actually suprised i was able to fix those fingers they were extremely jacked up because i guess i didnt fully patch him last time...
though he isnt done yet, a little bit more work needs to be made.
>_>
<_<
expect Tyranitar v3 to be in your SD cards this weekend.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 22, 2011, 09:02:04 PM
actually i have a friend that said he was going to make Richter but if he doesnt i might. Richter vs Lloyd would be bawss.
HELLZ YEA! lol and yea, tht wld be badass
Im planning on starting an import of richter(over who?) as soon as someone gives me a fixed brres/mdl0 of him.....(by tht i mean the bones need to be fixed)
however, i cant seem to find anyone that has it, or if they do, won't respond to my pm's.....:(
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 22, 2011, 01:38:18 AM
Cloud, Sephiroth, Krystal, Megaman, and Sora announcer calls.
Thanks bro ive been requesting this for a while. ;D
Yeah I needed to know how many patchs for harry's shoes since ATM they cut through his pants on some animations.
Also I was board so I made this
(http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5696/siggy2.png)
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on April 22, 2011, 09:09:54 PM
HELLZ YEA! lol and yea, tht wld be badass
Im planning on starting an import of richter(over who?) as soon as someone gives me a fixed brres/mdl0 of him.....(by tht i mean the bones need to be fixed)
however, i cant seem to find anyone that has it, or if they do, won't respond to my pm's.....:(
if LLoyd was a possible import so is richter i would think...
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on April 22, 2011, 09:24:52 PM
Thanks bro ive been requesting this for a while. ;D
I will upload them then! :D just got package them, the sephiroth one sounds really good.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 22, 2011, 09:38:26 PM
Yeah I needed to know how many patchs for harry's shoes since ATM they cut through his pants on some animations.
Also I was board so I made this
(http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5696/siggy2.png)
i wish you the best of luck on harry patching can be a b*tch sometimes.
also love the siggy i will put that up soon. ;)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 22, 2011, 09:57:02 PM
if LLoyd was a possible import so is richter i would think...
Yea, it is, the bone structure just needs to be fixed....the parent and child bones are all completely screwed up.....
(http://i54.tinypic.com/aeoajl.png)
(http://files.sharenator.com/tyranitar3_Post_Your_Pokemon_Team-s275x300-120253-580.png)
lookn better
you should start working on cactuar now he is awesome and there is no doubt that you will make it awesome!!!
Hey SS
I have model rips of Tsunade from Con 3 =3
If you made her over someone I'll do the psa XD
(I recomend waiting for BJ's converter though. She has a [censored] ton of bones XD)
I find it funny how people are requesting things even though he obviously doesn't take requests.
Last I knew SS has little in naruto at all so he wouldn't be the one to ask for tsunade. Even if he were to do it I'm sure he'd rather do hacks he'd Want himself like bioshock related ones or halo.
Just when I thought Tyranitar couldn't get any better looking... Looks at preview in awe!
Well done... Can't wait for that revamp of Ninji!
mine was a suggestion, not a request, wich is stated in the OP that SS is fine with
mines a suggestion too :l
though once BJ's new version of BB is done *muhahaha laugh*
You know, I look at the vertex and keep thinking there has to be someway to keep the spikes from distorting Tyranitar's shape so much. and move them further to the back so that the shape of the neck isn't distorted...
-but that's just me, and the vertex looks great considering the model's limits.
Quote from: Vella Draufgänger on April 23, 2011, 04:31:48 AM
You know, I look at the vertex and keep thinking there has to be someway to keep the spikes from distorting Tyranitar's shape so much. and move them further to the back so that the shape of the neck isn't distorted...
-but that's just me, and the vertex looks great considering the model's limits.
Hater ^
I'm just kidding Velen. Your points are really valid indeed.
Another thing you should work on ShadowSnake, is try making his head bigger. That's one thing that I noticed when texturing him.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 23, 2011, 05:07:53 AM
Hater ^
I'm just kidding Velen. Your points are really valid indeed.
Another thing you should work on ShadowSnake, is try making his head bigger. That's one thing that I noticed when texturing him.
im actually quite impressed with how well the texture came out! How hard was his blue diamond?
In the next Poll you could put Alien and an option nobody made an Alien vertex yet xD
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 23, 2011, 05:07:53 AM
Hater ^
I'm just kidding Velen. Your points are really valid indeed.
Another thing you should work on ShadowSnake, is try making his head bigger. That's one thing that I noticed when texturing him.
i already made the head wider, i guess i could make it bigger too.
i just fixed his 2nd hand, after i tweak some parts, make the head bigger and what not i will export him. He could hit the vault today if were lucky he exports well.
Hey stalian, Guess whos avy's gonna be my next hack XD
No seriously I'm making him :P
Just for lolsies and he'll be easy actually =3
@ SS: YES KRYSTAL TIME >=D
lol
Tyranitar v3... 131 patches... still didnt patch perfectly... save me....
anyways after 131 finger aching patches ive decided to give up, though out of all those patches i found one that at least looks better than the last version although it isnt perfect i think all you will like it. :)
(http://i55.tinypic.com/23th09d.png)
shall i release?
I don't know what's different... but yeah! Release it!
Also, when patching won't help, try DDVB 1.0
Quote from: Ichimaru Gin on April 25, 2011, 12:46:48 AM
I don't know what's different... but yeah! Release it!
Also, when patching won't help, try DDVB 1.0
well his arms are much shorter (tyranitar's size) his head is cleaned up and bigger, spines are repositioned, and fingers are straighter.
i will release it after i get feedback from more people. (mostly from Stallion since this was a collab, i need to know if he thinks its release worthy.) :P
I prblly wouldve quit after 5 patchs :P
I think it looks great though. What wasn't patching correctly anyway?
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 25, 2011, 12:54:24 AM
I prblly wouldve quit after 5 patchs :P
I think it looks great though. What wasn't patching correctly anyway?
the arms and fingers were what gave me trouble. everything else was fixed after a double patch. i was planning to make feraligatr on charizard but after this i am never vertexing charizard again, at least i wont touch the arms.
Goodie :D
It's only a matter of time before krystal comes >=D
and then she'll get in your pants Brawl
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 25, 2011, 12:41:18 AM
Tyranitar v3... 131 patches... still didnt patch perfectly... save me....
Dang, thats ALOT of patches dude...
but anywho, I think it looks great tho :D
Hey SS do you happen to know how to male a character use only one facial expression?
I vertexed ikes face to look more like harry's but only one of them and I knida don't want to vertex the rest so I was wondering if you knee how to do it?
looks awesome! i want it :P
@ Everyone
>.>
<.<
released...
Tyranitar v3 (Pokepark: Wii)
(http://i56.tinypic.com/16ibup.jpg) (http://i51.tinypic.com/9u69lw.jpg) (http://i55.tinypic.com/14n1wl0.jpg)\
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18404
@ Ninka
well when your done with ike's face edits then export it, leave it open and change the offset to the other face offsets and export to those. if the vert count is different then you cant do it.
@ Sp
its done now! :D
@ NZM
yesz, Krystal will come soon. >:D
@ Nanobuds
then download its out now buddy. :P
Alright cool
also the pokepark wii logo with the rainbow makes tyranitar that much more badass :P
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 25, 2011, 03:13:11 AM
Alright cool
also the pokepark wii logo with the rainbow makes tyranitar that much more badass :P
You bet it does! >=D
also lemme know if your face nulling didnt work, i had trouble with it at first but now its easy.
I honestly think the first vesion of tyranitar was fine, but that's just me....
Tyranitar is beast, and I have found a special song to display My emotions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj4vLZJhNEk
Tyranitar looks awesome man... all day, everyday! ;D
You never got my feedback lol but of course it's release worthy.
I tried it in game, and I gotta say much better.
Taking some more pictures as well.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 25, 2011, 05:07:36 AM
You never got my feedback lol but of course it's release worthy.
I tried it in game, and I gotta say much better.
Taking some more pictures as well.
Cant wait for those sexy new pics. ;D
also you should update your texture thread with this new kickass vertex update.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 25, 2011, 05:07:11 AM
Tyranitar looks awesome man... all day, everyday! ;D
thanks bro!
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 25, 2011, 03:51:14 AM
Tyranitar is beast, and I have found a special song to display My emotions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj4vLZJhNEk
Tyranitar is that badass and diserving of that vid. :P
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on April 25, 2011, 03:19:23 AM
I honestly think the first vesion of tyranitar was fine, but that's just me....
the arms were pissing a lot of people off including me, so i went in and fixed everything.
the arms are fixed? D:
Looks great!! Just downloaded, Great work Shad & Stallion ;D
So what's next?
I'm assuming Dr.Panda's prize for winning your turny?
Also if he asks for somthing you don't have textures for I'd happily help out.
How many people are going to say Krystal I wonder >.>
Quote from: lord_of_D: on April 25, 2011, 05:04:16 PM
the arms are fixed? D:
well more than last time, the arms are much shorter and closer to tyrnaitar's now they dont go flat and the fingers dont go out of whack.
you must keep in mind i patched it 132 times and it still didnt look perfect, but i didnt want to patch it anymore.
Quote from: sp147 on April 25, 2011, 05:55:56 PM
Looks great!! Just downloaded, Great work Shad & Stallion ;D
thanks again sp! ;D
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 25, 2011, 08:10:23 PM
So what's next?
I'm assuming Dr.Panda's prize for winning your turny?
Also if he asks for somthing you don't have textures for I'd happily help out.
How many people are going to say Krystal I wonder >.>
Well ninji v2 could be out tonight, so thats first since i just need to export it, fix textures and test in-game. After that i will make Dr. Panda's request then do another thing off my to-do-list.
also help would be appreciated if i dont have a texture rip.
@ EVERYONE
Tyranitar v3 has been removed, and Tyranitar v2 has been replaced with Tyranitar v3 so if you havent got it yet then go get it, it really is much better than the last version.
Also Ninji v2 is done, just need to export, texture, take pics, release.
needs a bit more work, but really cool nonetheless
You should really work on evenly distributing the vertices of his spines to endart towards a less "stretched" look; the texture will benefit from this. I'll commend you on the effort and accuracy of this however, you've done an impressive job overall.
QuoteAlso Ninji v2 is done, just need to export, texture, take pics, release.
Heh and then he can finish working on krystal >=D
that'll be fun :D
Quick question, are you gonna be fixing the "bone issues" that the other krystal hack had =3
Quote from: cuckoos on April 25, 2011, 09:42:42 PM
needs a bit more work, but really cool nonetheless
You should really work on evenly distributing the vertices of his spines to endart towards a less "stretched" look; the texture will benefit from this. I'll commend you on the effort and accuracy of this however, you've done an impressive job overall.
I can agree to your points, although its very tedious to make it less stretched when your left with so few vertices to work with. Honestly im glad you like it, and im sorry about that flame war earlier, really i am. :-\ i should of took your criticism more lightly, because everyone has rights to opinions and criticism can sometimes just make you try harder and do better the next time.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 25, 2011, 09:46:31 PM
Heh and then he can finish working on krystal >=D
that'll be fun :D
Quick question, are you gonna be fixing the "bone issues" that the other krystal hack had =3
finish krystal? i probably will have to restart it actually. Adventures Krystal's body is very different from Assault Krystal so im going to have to make it from scratch. Im only going to use the head from Beyond's Krystal because heads arent easy to vertex... :>.>:
@ Everyone
well Ninji is pretty much done i just need some opinions...
better?
(http://i52.tinypic.com/30cqa6p.png)
i think the eyes look a little funny so i might try and fix that before the release.
Ninji looks much better SS
Also what the hell is ninji supposed to be in the Mario series is he a cat ninja or what?
If he is supposed to be like some kinda furry animal I'd say try to make his texture look like fur though if not it looks great.
Well with the head that's about 25% of the work finished for you XD
Ninji looks great now... Just fix those eyes and he's good to go!
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 26, 2011, 01:45:20 AM
Well with the head that's about 25% of the work finished for you XD
well yeah, though if i bring Krystal to brawl then i want her to looke her best as i can make her. Using Beyond's as a base just would make it harder. :P
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 26, 2011, 01:39:39 AM
Ninji looks much better SS
Also what the hell is ninji supposed to be in the Mario series is he a cat ninja or what?
If he is supposed to be like some kinda furry animal I'd say try to make his texture look like fur though if not it looks great.
i read on the wiki that he is a cat ninja or something so i guess i might update the texture, depends on what looks better.
i fixed the eyes and tested him in-game and the result was stunning, just like Gengar. The normals fix is amazing. :af2:
before i touch up the texture again tomorrow here is a possible release poster... (if i dont update the texture)
(http://i54.tinypic.com/10cuuld.jpg)
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 26, 2011, 02:02:33 AM
Ninji looks great now... Just fix those eyes and he's good to go!
eyes are fixed now. ^(above) :)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 26, 2011, 02:03:25 AM
(http://i54.tinypic.com/10cuuld.jpg)
eyes are fixed now. ^(above) :)
Nicely done... I know what I'm downloading tomorrow! ;)
Yeah I'd say just use parts of lucarios texture recolored black and it's look great.
but i mean if the arms move now, not like in the first version
Quote from: lord_of_D: on April 26, 2011, 03:02:12 AM
but i mean if the arms move now, not like in the first version
they move but only on 2 bones otherwise theyd be flat and look terrible, but they can still move, grab, and pick up items.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 26, 2011, 02:49:30 AM
Yeah I'd say just use parts of lucarios texture recolored black and it's look great.
good idea i will update that tomorrow, then release it.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 26, 2011, 02:08:36 AM
Nicely done... I know what I'm downloading tomorrow! ;)
glad you like it!
i would love it if you made a reallllyyyy good bowser jr :)
Quote from: joeytheleo on April 27, 2011, 01:03:21 AM
i would love it if you made a reallllyyyy good bowser jr :)
actually i have a model/texture rip of bowser jr and i originally planned to make him but StarWaffle is making him now and hes better than me so i thought id just wait for his to be finished. :-\
@ Everyone
Ninji v2 (Paper Mario)
(http://i51.tinypic.com/124y3qa.jpg) (http://i54.tinypic.com/20sbvj9.jpg) (http://i51.tinypic.com/dyx02.jpg)
(http://i55.tinypic.com/15myb8h.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18458)
Starwaffle is working on bowser jr again?
Quote from: dpgthirteen on April 27, 2011, 01:37:32 AM
Starwaffle is working on bowser jr again?
yeah hes remaking him on bowser with a one slot size mod
are you ever going to finish chaos?
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 27, 2011, 01:39:39 AM
yeah hes remaking him on bowser with a one slot size mod
awesome! and i loive your Ninji, he looks really good for a vertex on wario and even more amazing that you turned a 2D characters into a 3D character only using a sprite!
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 27, 2011, 01:52:36 AM
are you ever going to finish chaos?
yes actually, its just patching him is hard. Beyond said lucario was the worst patch he has ever done. though i do plan to finish him this summer. ;)
Quote from: dpgthirteen on April 27, 2011, 02:00:52 AM
awesome! and i loive your Ninji, he looks really good for a vertex on wario and even more amazing that you turned a 2D characters into a 3D character only using a sprite!
Thanks man im glad you liked Ninji. :)
>_> though he needs more downloads, same with Tyranitar v3...
Yep, Ninji does need more downloads ;D
also just downloaded him
GENISIS DOES!!!!
CAN'T GET THIS ON NINTENDO!!!
GENISIS DOES!!!!
/oldadcampaigns
im assuming it's apperent who I voted for.
Also he's from final fantasy crisis core not final fantasy 7 :P
Honestly, I think the Ninji have would've been better done on someone else...Like Jigglypuff or Kirby, or hell, even Pikachu.
-or better yet, Toon Link.
-but that's just me.
Quote from: sp147 on April 27, 2011, 03:03:08 AM
Yep, Ninji does need more downloads ;D
also just downloaded him
well he is kind of an unknown character though... >_>
thanks for downloading!
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 27, 2011, 03:14:44 AM
GENISIS DOES!!!!
CAN'T GET THIS ON NINTENDO!!!
GENISIS DOES!!!!
/oldadcampaigns
im assuming it's apperent who I voted for.
Also he's from final fantasy crisis core not final fantasy 7 :P
i know i know, same thing... only different...
>_>
<_<
(updates poll...)
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 27, 2011, 03:21:25 AM
Honestly, I think the Ninji have would've been better done on someone else...Like Jigglypuff or Kirby, or hell, even Pikachu.
-or better yet, Toon Link.
-but that's just me.
i wasnt going for the smb2 version, otherwise kirby would of been my choice.
i was going for this...
(http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/6182/879657-ninji_large.jpg)
and wario needs more vertexes so thats why i made it on him.
Still think it would've looked better on JP or PIkachu. Pikachu doesn't have many great vertexes either, too many of them are simple vertex edits.
In the future I want to see you make a Ninji on Pika and see how it turns out. >.>
I couldn't agree more with Ninji V2 needing more downloads... It looks great!
Which is why I went to your vault to download a few things. (I've been too busy with Moka to really worry about the vault...)
"goes and grabs Ninji V2, Tyranitar V3, Altair and Leon S. Kennedy..." :af2:
Another note on Ninji. I think you should completely flatten out the ridges left behind from the overalls Wario wears. It would make it look much better.
how can ryu work on ike?????
Krystal or Booster?
Hmmmm..
Frigging Booster baby! :laugh:
Nice Ninji SS but i have to agree with Velen on the ridges, remove those and he looks even better :)
I'm still getting this when i get back home anyway X3
Quote from: Una on April 27, 2011, 08:51:19 AM
Frigging Booster baby! :laugh:
Nice Ninji SS but i have to agree with Velen on the ridges, remove those and he looks even better :)
I'm still getting this when i get back home anyway X3
ridges are due to mostly mapping of the texture and the animations, though i think a few tweaks to the model should be made... >_> i might update and make ninji v2.1 later but not now i got get to other projects first.
and yes Frigging Booster would be frigging epic. :D
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 27, 2011, 08:44:19 AM
Krystal or Booster?
Hmmmm..
a hard choice indeed, though it'd be epic to use Booster on Booster's Tower.
Quote from: jokekid on April 27, 2011, 08:42:09 AM
how can ryu work on ike?????
the shirt could be turned to a gi easily, hair is practically the same thing, textures are easy to map out, model overall could be easily conformed. i have a texture rip so if i made him i could make him good.
I want to make him on ike because of the clone engine ike over olimar so more ike slots, maybe Ryu could get a PSA and all that. im out of snake slots so thats why im not going to use the one BeyondYou might finish.
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 27, 2011, 04:10:17 AM
Another note on Ninji. I think you should completely flatten out the ridges left behind from the overalls Wario wears. It would make it look much better.
ridges are due to mostly mapping of the texture and the animations, though i think a few tweaks to the model should be made... >_> i might update and make ninji v2.1 later but not now i got get to other projects first.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 27, 2011, 04:06:34 AM
I couldn't agree more with Ninji V2 needing more downloads... It looks great!
Which is why I went to your vault to download a few things. (I've been too busy with Moka to really worry about the vault...)
"goes and grabs Ninji V2, Tyranitar V3, Altair and Leon S. Kennedy..." :af2:
Thanks! also hope to see moka hit the vault soon. ;)
but imagine ryu fighting with a sword... i cant...
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 27, 2011, 02:16:48 PM
Thanks! also hope to see moka hit the vault soon. ;)
Oh you will soon enough... I just have to make some little touch-ups on her coat now. ;)
Quote from: jokekid on April 27, 2011, 05:09:15 PM
but imagine ryu fighting with a sword... i cant...
Tries to do so, DOES NOT COMPUTE... :srs:
However, With a PSA I see the moveset having no sword... and lots more hadokens!
but a vertex hack that NEEDS a psa to look good...
lol and so far krystal is dominating the pole
More furries on KKMM than we thought eh SS XD
Brawl needs moar Super Mario RPG.
Booster baby.
I think Deku Link would work better in Olimar, and it seems no one ever thought of that.
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 27, 2011, 03:28:29 AM
Pikachu doesn't have many great vertexes either, too many of them are simple vertex edits.
Pikachu is a little iffy when it comes to complex vertexes due to his structure. That said, Ninji would probably work really well on him. Kirby and Jiggs too, perhaps, but I've heard Jiggs has issues with exporting.
As for the poll, Ryu and Krystal would be sweet, but it's so hard to pass up NIIIKO MY COUSIN! LET'S PLAY DARTS! Wait that's Roman XD but still
So I haven't voted in the poll yet.
ive reconsidered and a ryu would be way more awesome than a bowse3r jr. and it would be even cooler if he eventually got a psa with hadouken, shuriouken, and all that(sorry for my terrible spelling of his attacks :oshi:)
Quote from: br3compactor on April 27, 2011, 11:10:30 PM
I think Deku Link would work better in Olimar, and it seems no one ever thought of that.
QFT, though Ness could also work.
Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 28, 2011, 06:56:43 AM
QFT, though Ness could also work.
actually i planned to vertex him on toon link and use the one slot port of him over lucas to make him shorter. or i could make one slot size mod, then again deku link didnt even use a sword.
Quote from: br3compactor on April 27, 2011, 11:10:30 PM
I think Deku Link would work better in Olimar, and it seems no one ever thought of that.
i could probably make him on olimar the best but a lot of people have ike over olimar now so it wouldnt get a lot of DLs.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 28, 2011, 02:32:56 PM
i could probably make him on olimar the best but a lot of people have ike over olimar now so it wouldnt get a lot of DLs.
You're wrong on that.
Most people actually don't like replacing a character completely, removing a character from the game. Why do you think people want the clone engine for?
Just see how many downloads have StarWaffle's Bomberman, or Beyond's Stitch.
Good vertexes on a character > ports
Quote from: br3compactor on April 29, 2011, 01:03:53 AM
You're wrong on that.
Most people actually don't like replacing a character completely, removing a character from the game. Why do you think people want the clone engine for?
Just see how many downloads have StarWaffle's Bomberman, or Beyond's Stitch.
Good vertexes on a character > ports
your right br3, i think i might start on deku link soon...
I started Ryu from Street Fighter over Ike this morning and he looks good so far, textures are easy to map and model isnt that tough other than the hair/face. Im not going to null his face expressions this time, this time he will have his own expressions.
i plan to make Booster in time for the Booster's Tower stage and Krystal soon just because we need a sexy adventures krystal vertex lol.
i will post teasers this weekend once i have good enough progress.
i still find it weird to have ryu over ike...
Quote from: jokekid on April 29, 2011, 01:18:05 PM
i still find it weird to have ryu over ike...
who else would he even be on? captain falcon doesnt have hair so it couldnt work out too well and snake uses guns, ike is the perfect model to work with.
@ everyone
well i started Ryu yesterday this is what we have so far... :>.>:
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2cohac5.png)
also i plan to start Deku Link, Booster and Krystal soon as well. Though Ryu will most definetly be done first.
you say: ryu doesnt use guns...
i say: neither does he use a sword... :srs:
I can't wait for your Ryu! I've been waiting for someone to make him forever!. :happy:
I gotta admit it would be kinda strange seeing Ryu with sword based moves...
but nonetheless, i think it looks great over Ike ;D and you can always PSA (if your good at it)
But Ryu's coming along nicely so far
Quote from: sp147 on April 29, 2011, 04:06:29 PM
I gotta admit it would be kinda strange seeing Ryu with sword based moves...
but nonetheless, i think it looks great over Ike ;D and you can always PSA (if your good at it)
But Ryu's coming along nicely so far
Speaking of this, his PSA has been started over Snake lol
Quote from: xZedkiel on April 29, 2011, 07:42:05 PM
Speaking of this, his PSA has been started over Snake lol
Oh lol didn't know that, so that must be why some people wanted him on Snake
LOL at you doing Ryu even though Krystal is winning.
Not gonna lie, it's looking [censored]ing epic man. Not bad at all.
This might turn out like your best hack, you know.
Also, don't forget to vertex the face ;o
Ryu's feet and hair could use some work but other then that ryu looks sweet.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 29, 2011, 08:57:40 PM
Ryu's feet and hair could use some work but other then that ryu looks sweet.
as i said hes not finished, he needs a lot of work. :P
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 29, 2011, 08:04:30 PM
LOL at you doing Ryu even though Krystal is winning.
Not gonna lie, it's looking SAKURAI!!!!!!!!ing epic man. Not bad at all.
This might turn out like your best hack, you know.
Also, don't forget to vertex the face ;o
thanks bro, also this weekend i plan to start Krystal, Booster, and Deku Link. well at least one of them lol.
btw im writing my first post on Elite Smash Hackers now, its good to be on the team. 8)
Quote from: jokekid on April 29, 2011, 02:35:56 PM
you say: ryu doesnt use guns...
i say: neither does he use a sword... :srs:
my hack, my choice of what i make.
Quote from: Techno Assassin on April 29, 2011, 03:11:30 PM
I can't wait for your Ryu! I've been waiting for someone to make him forever!. :happy:
hahaha thanks.
@ Everyone
NEWS:
im starting Booster, Krystal and Deku Link this weekend. (well at least one of them lol)
but who should Deku Link be on? Olimar? Toon Link? Toon Link ported to Lucas one slot? Other?
and im on Elite Smash Hackers now! :)
http://elitesmashhackers.org/
so go check it out. :P
Ryu actually seems to suit Ike's model much better in my opinion... I can't wait to see how he turns out! ;)
Ah, I see that you're doing Johnny Bravo as one of your projects. Feel free to use my textures if you want :af:
And nice Ryu man. Vertex hacks are becoming more like imports :af:
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 29, 2011, 09:46:46 PM
Ryu actually seems to suit Ike's model much better in my opinion... I can't wait to see how he turns out! ;)
me too, i wonder how hes going to look in-game. hopefully he wont need bone edits.
Quote from: Jack on April 29, 2011, 09:59:47 PM
Ah, I see that you're doing Johnny Bravo as one of your projects. Feel free to use my textures if you want :af:
And nice Ryu man. Vertex hacks are becoming more like imports :af:
thanks Segtendo/Jack! also i planned to have 2 versions of Johnny Bravo, one with your textures and one with brawl style textures. :af:
Thats good news to hear you on Elite Smash Hackers now, congrats dude :D
and as for deku link, :>.>: hmmmm, im not really sure to be honest
gratz on makin elite smash hackers :D
also ryu would work great with the naruto PSA since its more of a fist-fighting PSA lol
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 29, 2011, 10:40:37 PM
thanks Segtendo/Jack! also i planned to have 2 versions of Johnny Bravo, one with your textures and one with brawl style textures. :af:
I personally use the one I made with "HD" textures. I'd like to see what you make ;o
Okey more progress on ryu, belt has been fixed and i started to work on the face.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2ic1ana.jpg)
yeah yeah im still working on the feet, texturing them is very difficult... :notimp:
Looks pretty sweet so far man. Are you going to make him SF4-styled?
Nice, dude... Ryu looks sweet!
and your vertexing overall is getting better too
Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 30, 2011, 04:08:16 AM
Looks pretty sweet so far man. Are you going to make him SF4-styled?
yep man, thats what im going for. texture and model rips are very useful. :af:
Quote from: sp147 on April 30, 2011, 04:16:17 AM
Nice, dude... Ryu looks sweet!
and your vertexing overall is getting better too
thanks and i know right! it used to take me several hours to get one vertex set's base done that wouldnt look too great. and now i can conform quite a bit of the model to the model rip in just an hour or 2. practice makes perfect.
Looks good!
Sweeet Man,but a question, you will add a sword??
All I'm saying is that when he gets his final smash it had better be the following.
HAAAAADOOOOOKEEEEEENNNNNNNN!~
he's not makin a psa...
Quote from: jokekid on April 30, 2011, 04:43:20 PM
he's not makin a psa...
^
I know, I'm just saying when someone does do it it had better be the badass hadoken from MVC3 instead of the lame one from street fighter XD
new poll is new. also Ryu is almost done, Booster and Krystal are next since i didnt get enough opinions on who deku link should be on. :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 30, 2011, 09:10:33 PM
new poll is new. also Ryu is almost done, Booster and Krystal are next since i didnt get enough opinions on who deku link should be on. :P
Awesome can't wait for all of them. ;D
Anyway I think Deku Link should be over Olimar, his body structure is very similar to Deku Link to me, also you could replace the Pikimins with Deku Nuts, this would great. xD
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 30, 2011, 10:02:23 PM
Awesome can't wait for all of them. ;D
Anyway I think Deku Link should be over Olimar, his body structure is very similar to Deku Link to me, also you could replace the Pikimins with Deku Nuts, this would great. xD
:>.>:
good point...
i think im going to start at least one of those 3 tomorrow. hopefully finish ryu soon as well.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 30, 2011, 10:59:34 PM
i think im going to start at least one of those 3 tomorrow. hopefully finish ryu soon as well.
That sounds awesome... No matter which one of those 3 you do next, I just know it'll be awesome!
I just have one quick question... Will Ryu have Ike's sword or no?
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 01, 2011, 01:48:09 AM
That sounds awesome... No matter which one of those 3 you do next, I just know it'll be awesome!
I just have one quick question... Will Ryu have Ike's sword or no?
Thanks! also i will have a version with and a version without it.
i didnt work on him today because i was trying to get the stage expansion to work, and i did so ive been inserting several stages.
*waits for Ryu*
By the way, you should check the ESH blog.
;)
I wanted a glitchy import god damn it!
/end sarcasm
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 01, 2011, 12:52:18 PM
I wanted a glitchy import god damn it!
/end sarcasm
Playability? WHAT BLASPHEMY
Also, I really need to get back into Brawl hacking and finish my SF4-styled Cammy to go with this hack.
im soooooo excited for ryu!!!!!
lol at the glitchy import xD
ryu ftw!!!
Quote from: joeytheleo on May 01, 2011, 06:15:03 PM
im soooooo excited for ryu!!!!!
yeah, i cant wait for the glitchy import... :srs:
Quote from: jokekid on May 01, 2011, 06:41:33 PM
yeah, i cant wait for the glitchy import... :srs:
neither can i!
Ryu is done... just got to export him. (which shouldnt take that long) :)
EDIT:
one last teaser, texture isnt done yet.
(http://i53.tinypic.com/10f96ph.png)
(model differences)
Ryu's looking fantastic! Great job!
Ryu! And the monkeys officially fly outta my ass XD
yay!!!!! im so excited :D
It turned out great, did u do this one manually or coonforming?
released. new poll. yeah.
Booster. Please.
Wario needs more vertexes and Super Mario RPG needs more love.
Got it ;D
and as for the poll, i voted Krystal
I think it would fit better in Snake, but whatever great job ShadowSnake :af:
Hai shadowsnake :af:
Quote from: renkaken on May 03, 2011, 02:12:50 AM
I think it would fit better in Snake, but whatever great job ShadowSnake :af:
Remember, Beyond was working on one, but he never finished it.
Booster all day!
I voted Krystal. She's been needing a GOOD vertex for the longest time now.
But I would love to see Booster as well... He'd be perfect for Italian's Booster Tower when it's finished!
P.S. Great job on Ryu ShadowSnake! ;)
Booster, I want him because he's super special awesome / because he is a pretty cool guy. eh shape-shifts and doesn't afraid of anything. [/memes]
Krystal is too overrated. :af:
Wow poll is really tied in... looks like im going to have to make all of them then. :>.>:
(everybody wins) :yay:
Well i guess i will start Booster tomorrow followed by Krystal, heres a small teaser to keep everyone excited. Booster will probably be out first though.
(http://i55.tinypic.com/dmpi6o.jpg)
my attempt at brawl style textures, the model isnt even close to completion ive only aligned the mesh in place to the model rip, i still need to conform it. :P
ryu looks prett good ^^
Deku Link! Man you're moving fast with these Vertextures.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 03, 2011, 05:31:25 AM
Booster all day!
^this.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 03, 2011, 08:15:32 AM
Deku Link! Man you're moving fast with these Vertextures.
^And that! Damn, you're fast O_O"
Very nice :D
well, once u get the hang of vertexing it all goes pretty fast, and if ur familiar with the character's texture mapping it goes even faster, i know cuz i finished orca in only one day...
deku link looks awesome! who is he over???
Quote from: jokekid on May 03, 2011, 11:44:38 AM
well, once u get the hang of vertexing it all goes pretty fast, and if ur familiar with the character's texture mapping it goes even faster, i know cuz i finished orca in only one day...
deku link looks awesome! who is he over???
Toon Link by looking at the size of him, dunno for sure though xD
well i think it could be ness or lucas, cuz i think i see sumthing like they're old pants... thats why i am unsure...
Deku Link looks very nice ;)
Quote from: Pride on May 03, 2011, 11:46:51 AM
Toon Link by looking at the size of him, dunno for sure though xD
it should be over Olimar.
Quote from: Micaiah on May 03, 2011, 12:40:34 PM
it should be over Olimar.
That's over Olimar?! O.O"
...
Now that you mention it.. He has a lot of similarities o.o'
(Off-topic: You, me, msn, tonight! xD)
Micaiah is right hes over olimar, ive vertexed olimar several times so i can turn him into something really quickly, this is much harder to make than toad or moogle though.
Excuse me,what about the Crash Bandicoot and Amaterasu projects?
What game have you taken Crash's model from? I think Crash Mind over mutant's a good option,but if you want the old crash,i'd take it from Crash Bandicoot the warth of cortes (ps2)
or Crash Bandicoot 1 (psx/ps1)
Watz gud just got my wi fi back. Nice Ryu bro ;D
Quote from: Micaiah on May 03, 2011, 12:40:34 PM
Deku Link looks very nice ;)
It should be over Olimar.
I read somewhere on this forums that someone wanted to do Deku Link over Olimar, and that he couldn't believe that no one has thought of it yet. I'm pretty sure it was ShadowSnake though.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 03, 2011, 02:39:44 PM
Micaiah is right hes over olimar, ive vertexed olimar several times so i can turn him into something really quickly, this is much harder to make than toad or moogle though.
Damn ninjas.
I really like that Deku Link, so keep up the good work ;)
don't forget the shadowsnake persona idea XD
Also, Krystal is winning by three votes :af2:
Furries are awesome cause dey be furries :D
Quote from: Swanx on May 03, 2011, 06:26:44 PM
Excuse me,what about the Crash Bandicoot and Amaterasu projects?
What game have you taken Crash's model from? I think Crash Mind over mutant's a good option,but if you want the old crash,i'd take it from Crash Bandicoot the warth of cortes (ps2)
or Crash Bandicoot 1 (psx/ps1)
i have a model rip from some ps2 crash game, i didnt rip i found it but i dont remember what game it was from. Ammy i hope i dont have to make, because BeyondYou could do so much better than me.
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on May 03, 2011, 06:46:23 PM
Watz gud just got my wi fi back. Nice Ryu bro ;D
thanks bro! ;D
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 04, 2011, 01:36:39 AM
I read somewhere on this forums that someone wanted to do Deku Link over Olimar, and that he couldn't believe that no one has thought of it yet. I'm pretty sure it was ShadowSnake though.
Damn ninjas.
Damn ninjas indeed. :P
Quote from: Sorceress on May 04, 2011, 01:39:57 AM
I really like that Deku Link, so keep up the good work ;)
Thanks. ;)
its getting better... :>.>:
(http://i54.tinypic.com/22jhft.png)
Darker texture more like Majora's Mask and sad eyes. believe it or not but i havent done much with the model yet. :-\ it will look much different upon the release.
Also Booster will be started at midnight, after i insert new hacks, test the hacks, smoke a cig, watch some tv. the good stuff. :P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 04, 2011, 02:01:51 AM
don't forget the shadowsnake persona idea XD
Also, Krystal is winning by three votes :af2:
Furries are awesome cause dey be furries :D
Huh... Krystal is winning, i better get to work then. :>.>:
Deku Link's looking AMAZING! I'm looking forward to seeing him in my Brawl real soon... ;)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 04, 2011, 02:09:19 AM
(http://i54.tinypic.com/22jhft.png)
Now i will be waiting for this ;)
Deku link is looking sexy XD
But Krystal will be sexier cause she has boobies :D
fuzzy ones :l
That good stuff must be tapping Krystal, princess peach, and Laura croft all at the same time XD
Cause SS is epic like that lol
How could Krystal be sexier then a piece of wood with it's shirt off?
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 04, 2011, 07:07:59 PM
How could Krystal be sexier then a piece of wood with it's shirt off?
<_<
>_>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
u sir, are obsessed...
Quote from: jokekid on May 04, 2011, 07:44:40 PM
u sir, are obsessed...
Nah I'm just making a blatantly obvious fact even more obvious :P
lol
though the blue furs is sexy XD
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 04, 2011, 07:26:04 PM
<_<
>_>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
:>.>palm:
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 04, 2011, 07:26:04 PM
<_<
>_>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
*facepalm*
*sigh*
nobody apriiciates good sarcasm/idiotic comments anymore :notimp:
released.
Deku Link (Zelda: Majora's Mask)
(http://i51.tinypic.com/2z3tcgz.jpg) (http://i56.tinypic.com/11ka3he.jpg) (http://i54.tinypic.com/eq9nw9.jpg)
(http://i55.tinypic.com/15myb8h.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18673)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 05, 2011, 01:13:39 AM
released.
Deku Link (Zelda: Majora's Mask)
(http://i51.tinypic.com/2z3tcgz.jpg) (http://i56.tinypic.com/11ka3he.jpg) (http://i54.tinypic.com/eq9nw9.jpg)
(http://i55.tinypic.com/15myb8h.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18673)
I love it and i'm the first downloader ^^
Like Zora Link ^^
Edit: I did the same with Zora Link so now am gonna post picture here like i did on ItalianStallion's thread ^^
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sweet
Now we just need a goron link
And a way to give Zelda four transformations with her down b
And a way to port links various forms over to zelda
Then we can do a MM link psa XD
Imagine how badass that would be lol
*continues to wait patiently* :)
ShadowSnake, you're just awesome man! This Deku Link is amazing, now we just need the Goron Link. Really nice job there. ;)
:af: Awesome!! Great job with Deku Link!!
heh, it looks kinda cute, too bad what is for olimar, but good job :angel:
Deku Link needs moar downloadz... NAO!
"Goes to download it now..." ;)
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 04, 2011, 10:30:22 PM
*sigh*
nobody apriiciates good sarcasm/idiotic comments anymore :notimp:
I thought it was funny, but I was asleep when you sent it.
the texture looks a bit over-detailed to me, i think it could look better with less of those wood-lines, dont know if u know what i mean... xD
but it still looks awesome ^^
That doesn't look like Olimar at all anymore!
Quote from: Sorceress on May 05, 2011, 01:14:26 AM
I did the same with Zora Link, so now am gonna post picture here like i did on ItalianStallion's thread ^^
Yeah I remember that lol :)
And krystal is still winnnind the pole :P
[/perversion/troling]
i got to say im dissapointed on the lack of DLs deku link got, i thought he was one of my best vertexes yet. oh well. :(
Anyways quick question i have a few THPS, sounds, stage revamps, etc that i have made.
the following are:
Sephiroth over ROB announcer call
My Riivolution Mod Launcher (can play 10 different brawl mod games, support for stage expansion now.)
Pichu over pikachu announcer call
Krystal over fox announcer call
Sierra 117 v2
Rapture v2
Ace Ventura: Mental Hospital THP
and :moar:
Shall i release this stuff?
You should have done that.
^Ben Drowned next?Lol
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 05, 2011, 04:38:34 PM
i got to say im dissapointed on the lack of DLs deku link got, i thought he was one of my best vertexes yet. oh well. :(
Texture is kinda... disappointing.
I mean, yeah, HD is cool and all, but...
Why not use the original ones from N64?
that, plus it is olimar, who has been replaced by a lot of ppl for cloud...
^Yep.
Why change the poll when krystal was winning <_<
I was kinda hoping for 64 textures too, or at least WW styled textures XP
Then you could always have Kingjigs port the deku-olimar over to someone who sucks, like diddy kong.
oh im sorry i dont like for my texture to look like they did 2 generations ago. HD tops pixely, bright, blurry textures any day
if anyone wants to texture him to look like hes from an n64 game go ahead. :P just collab me for making the model and providing a texture rip.
texture rip:
http://www.models-resource.com/nintendo_64/lozmm/sheet/520
i already attempted the n64 texture to give everyone here what they want but was left dissapointed, so i deleted it and didnt release it.
sorry for double post but heres a teaser of Booster, very early in development. there is much to be done. though i thought id show it. what does everyone think so far?
Booster (Super Mario RPG)
(http://i53.tinypic.com/34q4osy.png)
EDIT:
keep in mind this is one of the first vertexes of Biker Wario.
Princess Peach: You bring him to brawl and I will cick your ass ss >_>
XD
lol
what, he stalks her day and night and locked her in his tower D:
Not that it's any different than bowser XD but he's a turrle for gods sake.
to get more downloads you need to make characters people really know and over a character that doesnt have many psas because people probably already replaced that character the olimar prob is the rel file that i wanted to use but i cant becuase im a pal user :S and maybe doing more widely known characters would help i dont really know any zelda character :S also a good vertex you could do is zoroark over lucario becuase the existing one is kinda disapointing needed alot more work and zoroark already has a psa so he needed a decent vertex
^this...again.
Except for "do widely known characters" part.
no ones answering my questions looks like i need start another poll. >.<
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 05, 2011, 10:54:29 PM
no ones answering my questions looks like i need start another poll. >.<
Release it... I'm sure some people will find that stuff enjoyable.
P.S. Your Deku Link is awesome looking... To me for some reason he just seems to fit on Olimar better than Toon Link. Maybe I could try and make a N64 version of him. Don't count on it though. I'm not all that good at character textures. r)
P.P.S. Booster's looking great so far! :laugh:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 05, 2011, 10:12:51 PM
sorry for double post but heres a teaser of Booster, very early in development. there is much to be done. though i thought id show it. what does everyone think so far?
Booster (Super Mario RPG)
(http://i53.tinypic.com/34q4osy.png)
EDIT:
keep in mind this is one of the first vertexes of Biker Wario.
Dude man that's the [censored] right there wow.
Definitely inspiration to finish the stage with SJS.
This is gonna get lotsa spaghetti.
SEXY. In every definition of the word.
Her Italian, maybe you can use booster on your stage. Then again, that mght take away the fun of playing as him...
Booster FTW
Quote from: Dark Aura on May 06, 2011, 01:03:20 AM
Then again, that might take away the
This.
Besides, I'm having 3 characters on there that I'm gonna use for the toy box, so the file size might not allow me.
I'll definitely use him on the screen shots though.
Now we juust need to transform somebodies sword into Exor or whatever his name is lol (the sword guy :l )
Actually, there was a vertex on Biker Wario before this.
Morshu.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 06, 2011, 02:44:24 AM
Now we juust need to transform somebodies sword into Exor or whatever his name is lol (the sword guy :l )
Do you mean Mack the Knife or Exor?
Personally I want to see someone do the Axem Rangers.
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 06, 2011, 02:48:54 AM
Do you mean Mack the Knife or Exor?
Personally I want to see someone do the Axem Rangers.
It would be awesome if someone did each ranger over each slot though the animations would screw things up XD
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 06, 2011, 02:28:21 AM
This.
Besides, I'm having 3 characters on there that I'm gonna use for the toy box, so the file size might not allow me.
I'll definitely use him on the screen shots though.
Glad you like it!
also im psyched for Boosters Tower, im hoping they will be out around the same time.
Quote from: Segtendo on May 06, 2011, 02:47:51 AM
Actually, there was a vertex on Biker Wario before this.
Morshu.
I know and Lord Crump but most wario vertexes are on overalls Wario.
this is ONE of the first.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 05, 2011, 11:25:24 PM
Release it... I'm sure some people will find that stuff enjoyable.
P.S. Your Deku Link is awesome looking... To me for some reason he just seems to fit on Olimar better than Toon Link. Maybe I could try and make a N64 version of him. Don't count on it though. I'm not all that good at character textures. r)
P.P.S. Booster's looking great so far! :laugh:
Thanks!
also Sephiroth and Pichu announcer calls are released.
If someone made an Exor vertex I might make a final smash where Exor falls from the sky and pierces whatever stage you are on. It will help me practice making PSAs. :af:
:srs:
Deku link is epic !
just the texture isn't really fitting.
Awesome Booster is awesome.
Maybe some screen can help you :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
finnaly Booster
Ahh Booster, the gold old super mario rpg days :) good times
looks great so far Shad
Is this what he rides?
(http://mmii.info/icons/DaBest13/mario_boosterTrain.gif)
It's too bad vertexing Wario's Bike takes way too long.
Awesome Booster, though. :)
lol
it looks like he's tapping it XD
Quote from: xZedkiel on May 07, 2011, 03:45:18 PM
No it doesn't :P
lol
it sorta does XD
if you squint one eye closed and tilt your head all the way to the side it's like "OMG HES TAPPING A CHUU CHUU!!" XD
nah I'm just joking around XD
though it does sorta look like he's getting a real kick riding in the train like that @_@;
Very nice work with that Booster vertex :D It's already starting to really resemble him--I can't wait to see it completed!
And what's this about a Booster's Tower stage? I'll have to look around for that--this is first I've heard of it. I've always thought it had the potential to make a really cool Brawl stage (admittedly, though, I really just want to be able to have the Booster Tower music in Brawl xD)
<---------------------------------------- biggest Super Mario RPG fan ever i want booster got geno and Mallow
BOOSTER! FINALLY another Wario vertex! I like Wario and he's fun to play as but he doesn't get enough love. For a very early preview, he's looking fantastic so far. Lovin' the beard ;)
and it looks like he is over Biker Wario :D thats even better
(i only like Wario overalls so he looks normal)
on ur OP, ryu has one dead preview ^^
Quote from: MarioDK on May 07, 2011, 10:37:33 PM
<---------------------------------------- biggest Super Mario RPG fan ever i want booster got geno and Mallow
Not you only man, me too i love SMRPG :laugh:
never played super mario rpg... *shot*
but that preview looks legit ^^
Quote from: jokekid on May 08, 2011, 10:22:57 PM
never played super mario rpg... *shot*
but that preview looks legit ^^
Play at this game, man. It's a awesome game.
Hey guys sorry i havent been as active as i usually am, ive been busy with life and finals. i did get back to work on Booster today and the horns are almost done, i might finish his model in a couple days, KTH will be providing the texture (which i think is finished) so Booster will probably be on Brawlvault later this week.
i gotta say im suprised on how many of you want Booster. :o
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 09, 2011, 02:52:32 AM
i gotta say im suprised on how many of you want Booster. :o
I'm not surprised at all really... Booster's EPIC!
Plus, he's going on a character that isn't vertexed too often... ;)
Heh after booster there's no projects you can hide Krystal behind :P
Nyeah
can't wait to try this game, I hope it comes out on VC someday lol
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 09, 2011, 03:18:46 AM
Heh after booster there's no projects you can hide Krystal behind :P
Nyeah
can't wait to try this game, I hope it comes out on VC someday lol
Super Mario RPG? It's already out.
Quote from: Cascade on May 09, 2011, 03:19:38 AM
Super Mario RPG? It's already out.
I mean on Wii Virtual Consol ?
I know there's supposidly a remake or something on 3DS?
*goes to wii shop channel to check*
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 09, 2011, 03:23:02 AM
I mean on Wii Virtual Consol ?
I know there's supposidly a remake or something on 3DS?
*goes to wii shop channel to check*
I mean Wii as well, I downloaded it, it was really fun... and the game data got corrupted for me due to a storm...
Quote from: Cascade on May 09, 2011, 03:25:21 AM
I mean Wii as well, I downloaded it, it was really fun... and the game data got corrupted for me due to a storm...
Sweet, I'ma try it out then.
It might be fun since I like Shining force, and it seems that SMRPG has a similar style. lol
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 09, 2011, 03:12:26 AMI'm not surprised at all really... Booster's EPIC!
Plus, he's going on a character that isn't vertexed too often... ;)
^This completely xD
more progress.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/972076.png)
his model could be done tomorrow. im going to be making Dr. Panda's prize for winning my tourney next, also Krystal, Delta v2, and Niko Bellic are going to be made soon.
boosters looking good :l
*sigh* I knew you'd come up with something to delay Krystal :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 10, 2011, 06:06:14 AM
more progress.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
now THAT'S what I like to see! :af2:
I can't wait to see the fully finished Booster and start playing Wario again!
Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get.
phukin best movie ever! (serious movies i mean, dont come up with star wars or marvel movies...)
and that booster loks good ^^
The eye look strange... lol
Booster is looking amazing man! I think this is one of your best hacks for sure. Really shows how much you've improved.
I will murder anyone who picks any option other than the first one.
People, get out there and try Super Mario RPG. Great Mario game and a great RPG.
Quote from: Sir Segtendo on May 11, 2011, 11:07:33 PM
I will murder anyone who picks any option other than the first one.
People, get out there and try Super Mario RPG. Great Mario game and a great RPG.
^this, Booster is badass :af:
*Votes option 1*
I played SMRPG recently, booster lol.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 11, 2011, 11:04:34 PM
Booster is looking amazing man! I think this is one of your best hacks for sure. Really shows how much you've improved.
This^
Awesome, Booster FTW
+1 vote for "Finish him please" , but take your time lol ;)
+1
Finish him.
Where's the
"Finish that lame hack so you can finish Krystal"
option?
lol jk SS
but you don't even have a filler option D:
Booster is pretty much DONE finally, just need to export him.
The texture is just a placeholder, KTH will be providing the real texture.
next is Dr. Panda's request for winning my tourney. then Krystal and some small projects to cross of my to-do-list.
What was Dr. Panda's request?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 13, 2011, 12:22:20 AM
What was Dr. Panda's request?
i dont know the character and have never played the game but he did win the tourney so i gotta do it. :P
anyways this was the PM he sent me.
Quote from: DrPanda on May 10, 2011, 12:39:24 AM
I've been a while, but I finally decided on a something :laugh:
Dizzy, from Guilty Gear
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The wings would be a on helluva chore, so she doesn't need to have those, but I think you could pull off the rest ;)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 13, 2011, 12:34:17 AM
i dont know the character and have never played the game but he did win the tourney so i gotta do it. :P
anyways this was the PM he sent me.
If you make her on Pit, I will love you forever!
You can always count on dr.panda to have a sexy idea like that :D
as I offered earlier SS I can do the texture If it ends up being to difficult for you.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 12, 2011, 11:54:20 PM
Booster is pretty much DONE finally, just need to export him.
The texture is just a placeholder, KTH will be providing the real texture.
next is Dr. Panda's request for winning my tourney. then Krystal and some small projects to cross of my to-do-list.
Great to hear SS :) *waits patiently 4 release*
and that Dizzy character looks sexy ;D lol i'm sure she'll turn out great
I'm guessing you're gonna do that over Zelda. Specially cause of that Winged Zelda PSA out there by BigBadBooya.
All right! Dizzy's finally coming to Brawl... :happy:
The funniest thing, she's 3 years old.
Quote from: Cascade on May 13, 2011, 02:50:13 AM
The funniest thing, she's 3 years old.
only Obstacle I see is her tail.
@Velen
I'm pretty sure segtendo took that in a sexual way like I did the first time I read that XD not in an advice kinda way towards the hack
*Feels sad that you asked someone else to do a texture for Booster*
*Knows that it was KTH which is my sonny so it's alright*
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 13, 2011, 03:36:48 AM
*Feels sad that you asked someone else to do a texture for Booster*
*Knows that it was KTH which is my sonny so it's alright*
actually i didnt ask, he did. since we both have it on our to do list. :P
speaking of Booster he is a female dog to patch, i will have him done this weekend though if his helmet straps ever patch correctly. im not vertexing wario again until Vile finishes the auto patcher. :srs:
Yo Stallion, how goes Booster's Tower?
@ Guilty Gear fans
actually Dr. Panda suggested making her on marth but said i could pull off making it on whoever i want so Pit and Zelda are possiblities.
br3 showed us all that marth can have wings, mariokart64n showed us all u can make marth a femal and make it looks awesome at the same time(even better than marth himself, which is disturbing...) and u can also make the tail, using the reattacher...
here are MY two cents for if u decide to do her over marth:
wings: the shoulder pads reattached to the bust bone. sorry i forgot that multibone polygons cant be reattached, but they shoud work fine since u can just rename the bones so they wont move along the arms (cuz they have their own bones, right??)
tail: chestplate reattached to the hip bone
ribbon on tail: tiara reattached to hip bone...
that takes care of all the hard things... so yeah, its pretty easy.
and as i already had this problem, make sure to NOT use 404error's program, but do it mannually, since i got a beep of doom by using his program... (zack's hat was link's shield)
and thats really annoying... xDDD
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 13, 2011, 03:44:32 AM
@ Guilty Gear fans
actually Dr. Panda suggested making her on marth but said i could pull off making it on whoever i want so Pit and Zelda are possiblities.
I say go for Pit, he needs some good vertexes.... and Long Hair~!
Quote from: Sir Segtendo on May 11, 2011, 11:07:33 PM
I will murder anyone who picks any option other than the first one.
People, get out there and try Super Mario RPG. Great Mario game and a great RPG.
You can't kill what you can't catch! *runs*
Quote from: Cascade on May 13, 2011, 04:38:37 AM
I say go for Pit, he needs some good vertexes.... and Long Hair~!
These. Pit doesn't get enough love.
mmm... hmm... :>.>:
(http://i53.tinypic.com/2ry51mq.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18915
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Good job :)
`
Quote from: KTH on May 16, 2011, 12:19:59 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Good job :)
thanks bro, thanks for making the texture. ;) also you should post this on your thread too since your a collaborator
Booster time! This has to be your most accurate work yet sir. Nice job!
Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 20, 2010, 04:16:55 PM
my next project is most likely Siegfred from soul calibur IV because he won my poll, but im still going to be working other projects i started recently.
I don't mind you asking for more ideas but...
..............................
>_>
<_<
..................................
At least do the project you BEEN saying you'd do NEXT FIRST before starting a new project. DX I mean really.... Don't tell me that I'm the ONLY person who's been waiting patiently for Krystal from u :l
Wow ShadowSnake, Booster is looking amazing, this got to be your best work! I'm sure getting this, it also makes me want to make SMRPG stages. Really nice job. ;)
Hey guys Booster has been updated so re-downloaded there were some holes on the legs that i fixed.
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on May 16, 2011, 12:43:57 AM
Wow ShadowSnake, Booster is looking amazing, this got to be your best work! I'm sure getting this, it also makes me want to make SMRPG stages. Really nice job. ;)
Thank CK glad you like it! ;D
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 16, 2011, 12:43:19 AM
I don't mind you asking for more ideas but...
..............................
>_>
<_<
..................................
At least do the project you BEEN saying you'd do NEXT FIRST before starting a new project. DX I mean really.... Don't tell me that I'm the ONLY person who's been waiting patiently for Krystal from u :l
I know i know ive been procrastinating Krystal >.> but shes so damn hard to make :oshi:
anyways i actually have a few projects start currently... might show teasers soon.
Krystal, Johnny Bravo, and Starkiller.
(Dizzy i will start after one on the poll hits ten votes.)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 16, 2011, 12:41:44 AM
Booster time! This has to be your most accurate work yet sir. Nice job!
Thanks bro! Im starting to get turning a sprite into a 3d character down, now that we have Geno, Mallow, and Booster. someone should make Smithy and Croco soon.
Dude, jhoney bravo, seriously, he's one of my old faves XD
Definately downloading him when he's finished lol
And Shadowsnake, if you could help me figure out how to make the pouch and hat, I think I will try croco on Yoshi soon that is, after I finish my pre-shippuden kakashi psa on snake. :)
And I know she's hard to make, why the hell do you think I'm waiting so patiently for it XD
Regardless of how impatient I sound atm lol I really am trying hard to wait :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 16, 2011, 01:20:39 AM
(Dizzy i will start after one on the poll hits ten votes.)
. . .
*is on the edge of his seat, hoping Pit will win*
Sweet!
Downloaded!
Looks great in-game!
Great Job dude! :)
Great work on that Booster, ShadowSnake!
aww... Zelda has enough vertexes already.... Pit needs some love!
I forgot to vote... *Votes for Zelda, now she reached 10 votes* Yay!
Quote from: Cascade on May 16, 2011, 03:06:51 AM
aww... Zelda has enough vertexes already.... Pit needs some love!
...Thinking about it, Pit wasn't a bad idea, either... <.<;;
I don't think Dizzy over Pit or Marth is a good thing since people downloaded Sora and Sephiroth over them >.>
Quote from: Sorceress on May 16, 2011, 03:12:40 AM
I don't think Dizzy over Pit or Marth is a good thing since people downloaded Sora and Sephiroth over them >.>
People also download a lot more for Zelda then Pit.
Quote from: Cascade on May 16, 2011, 03:16:52 AM
People also download a lot more for Zelda then Pit.
I know, but now am gonna let the poll decide who she will be vertex over.
Dizzy should be on Olima-
Never mind, Pit.
another vertex... Dizzy over Zelda... :af2: Yesz!! (?)
Quote from: MANSTA8 on May 16, 2011, 05:30:37 AM
Dizzy should be on Olima-
lol xD
My thoughts, in terms of amount of vertex hacks, The Minority should have priority over the Majority.
Quote from: Cascade on May 16, 2011, 03:10:23 PM
My thoughts, in terms of amount of vertex hacks, The Minority should have priority over the Majority.
^ This, is exactly why Booster is awesome
My thoughts, I'm totally hooking up wif ur avy XD pretty please, I'll be really good 2 her :oshi:
btw what u spike her drink with lol I want some <3
PS: Anyone who doesn't know I'm just joking around is an ass with no sense of humor :notimp:
BTW: Boosters looking awesome btw, I'll have to download him :D
Want me to make some CSP's, stock images etc for him?
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 16, 2011, 03:35:51 PM
^ This, is exactly why Booster is awesome
My thoughts, I'm totally hooking up wif ur avy XD pretty please, I'll be really good 2 her :oshi:
btw what u spike her drink with lol I want some <3
She's not really the type to hook up... she more of the, *bleep* them and leave them, type.
Mafia Specialty, no release to the public.
Quote from: Cascade on May 16, 2011, 03:43:16 PM
She's not really the type to hook up... she more of the, *bleep* them and leave them, type.
Mafia Specialty, no release to the public.
Aw come on XD I want to see what it does to guys :P
Okay, thennnn I'll just take the somewhat crazy(as in goofy/playful) distant twin sister of hers :D
I've been chatting with her(the twin lol) on skype XD
She's about the same, cept her outfit colors are reversed (black shirt, blue shorts) and has white wings with blonde hair <3
Serious question time: is she an OC? Or from an anime :l
Also if u drew it me wants a requestie <3
On Topic: Booster is EXACTLY why I can't wait for krystal from sf adventures. She's gonna look so badass, mostly cause SS is the one doing it! D:
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 16, 2011, 03:54:11 PM
Serious question time: is she an OC? Or from an anime :l
Also if u drew it me wants a requestie <3
She's the "enhanced" version of one of my OCs.... but I didn't draw her... I just found an image, and one of my pals edited it.... the original was naked... =p Oh, and she's the goofly/playful type~
On-Topic: The poll is killing me here....
Pit - 13 (40.6%)
Zelda - 13 (40.6%)
Tied much? xD
@ People who commented on Booster
Glad all you like it! ;D Though it wasnt all me, KTH made the texture so cookies for him and ItalianStallion inspired me to make him so a joint full of kush for him. :P
@ People who actually know who the hell Dizzy is and wants me to make her
New poll, just trying to duke out the winner of this thing, no filler option this time because i want to start this soon. >_>
The poll is just killing me!!!
I really thought that Pit was in the clear....
Finally....done....with....side....b...start..... animation *passes out*
one hour, for a one second animation...but considering it's one of my first, it's a BADASS one second animation :)
As far as on topic stuff: Ehh I don't know if you heard me the first time SS so I'll ask again.
DO you want me to make Stock Images etc for booster? Cause I'd be happy to :D
Whoever it goes on, I'm sure it'll be epic.
Quote from: Adirondack on May 17, 2011, 02:42:05 AM
The poll is just killing me!!!
I really thought that Pit was in the clear....
hahaha this poll is gonna be scary again it looks like, both are so close... O.o"
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 17, 2011, 02:45:43 AM
Finally....done....with....side....b...start..... animation *passes out*
one hour, for a one second animation...but considering it's one of my first, it's a BADASS one second animation :)
As far as on topic stuff: Ehh I don't know if you heard me the first time SS so I'll ask again.
DO you want me to make Stock Images etc for booster? Cause I'd be happy to :D
actually stock icons for Booster would kick ass, go ahead.
@ Everyone
If anyone wants to make custom textures/color pack for booster then go ahead, just collab me and the other collaborators. :P
Quote from: Wolfric on May 17, 2011, 02:46:43 AM
Whoever it goes on, I'm sure it'll be epic.
Thanks. ^^ but to be honest Pit wouldnt look as good probably, hes extremely difficult to patch and vertex, thats why there are so few vertexes on him.
eh.. i mite try the color pack if i have time :)
I must say,
Booster looks AWESOME in 3D! You really outdid yourself with this one...
Would it be possible to shape Booster's horns more accurately and shape his hat into more of a point? See the differences, below.
(http://i55.tinypic.com/1f8jh0.png)
(http://www.mariowiki.com/images/5/5a/Smrpg_booster.gif)
Also, would it be possible to make his face look more Booster-like? It looks different enough from Wario, as is, but it doesn't look at all deranged or mentally off, like it should. Bulging and maybe slightly rotating the eyes would probably be enough. Making the teeth into cylinders would be really nice, too, but I think that's a lot less important.
Right now he's looking pretty cool, but he needs a little more work before he'll be great. If you fix the horns and face well I think it would be enough to get him looking really awesome.
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 17, 2011, 03:08:44 AM
eh.. i mite try the color pack if i have time :)
that would be epic my friend.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 17, 2011, 04:09:48 AM
I must say,
Booster looks AWESOME in 3D! You really outdid yourself with this one...
i think i did too, though after this long process im ready to start using ripped models as refs again... lol
Quote from: toddtj on May 17, 2011, 06:05:10 AM
Would it be possible to shape Booster's horns more accurately and shape his hat into more of a point? See the differences, below.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Also, would it be possible to make his face look more Booster-like? It looks different enough from Wario, as is, but it doesn't look at all deranged or mentally off, like it should. Bulging and maybe slightly rotating the eyes would probably be enough. Making the teeth into cylinders would be really nice, too, but I think that's a lot less important.
Right now he's looking pretty cool, but he needs a little more work before he'll be great. If you fix the horns and face well I think it would be enough to get him looking really awesome.
no, its pretty much impossible with the current methods, Wario has too few vertices to work with to make a perfect Booster. (believe me i tried to do all of this!) i might make a v2 some day though. but hell, i dont want to patch wario for a long time lol.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 17, 2011, 01:22:03 PMim ready to start using ripped models as refs again... lol
Neliel from Bleach? ;D
after all i wont be doing those SF hacks, so they're all urs, thnx for the rips though ^^
(busy on first psa/import)
...Damn.... every second lowers the chances of Pit getting a really good vertex....
Zeldaaa xD
hey, nice Booster btw :happy:
[censored], man! i accidentally voted pit!.....
Zelda is who i WANTED TO VOTE because there's already a hack for her to have wings, and overall i think it would work better as far as the body and move
I wonder why people avoid Pit so damn much.. He HAS wings by default, or am i the only one who can see that? ¬_¬
Quote from: Puraidou on May 17, 2011, 07:26:50 PM
I wonder why people avoid Pit so damn much.. He HAS wings by default, or am i the only one who can see that? ¬_¬
Not many people like Pit in GENERAL you know...and his texture mapping is stupid.
Two more for Zelda and she wins.
I voted for Pit. =P
pit win....
Just in case more votes are sent in before SS gets Online...
[spoiler](http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i423/monkeykingw/Pit.png)
Pit won?! wtf lol?! i gotta say im suprised looks like your all getting her over Pit then. :P
hopefully i will show teasers later today.
inb4fakeaccounts
Can't wait to see some teasers and if you need help with the texture you know were I am.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 17, 2011, 08:53:22 PM
inb4fakeaccounts
Can't wait to see some teasers and if you need help with the texture you know were I am.
You also have me if you need someone for texturing too.
@ ninka and velen
i will probably require both of you for texturing, this isnt going to be an easy project exactly.
@ people who cant wait for Dizzy (Guilty Gear)
what should i do about pit's sword, bow and shield? just leave them the same? remove them? vertex them into what?
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 18, 2011, 12:00:06 AM
@ ninka and velen
i will probably require both of you for texturing, this isnt going to be an easy project exactly.
@ people who cant wait for Dizzy (Guilty Gear)
what should i do about pit's sword, bow and shield? just leave them the same? remove them? vertex them into what?
You need something you can successfully vertex into a working tail. Try finding a way to do that.
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 18, 2011, 12:07:46 AM
You need something you can successfully vertex into a working tail. Try finding a way to do that.
i plan on making the tail out of the cloth that hangs from his toga, if the toga has bones the tail could animate.
Hardes part i find is making boobs, pit barely has any verts to pull it off. :srs:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 18, 2011, 12:00:06 AM
what should i do about pit's sword, bow and shield?
Remove them. Dizzy has powerful magic. It'd make sense for her to attack with only the sword glows and block attacks without a shield.
Oh, and a gift for you in case you need any extra animations of Dizzy to compare to your hack and/or inspire you.
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/dizzy-a.html (http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/dizzy-a.html)
Good luck. You're gonna need it.
If you needed put to have breasts just use a female pit vertex (there's a few on the vault) as a base.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 18, 2011, 12:24:45 AM
i plan on making the tail out of the cloth that hangs from his toga, if the toga has bones the tail could animate.
Hardes part i find is making boobs, pit barely has any verts to pull it off. :srs:
Easy solution. I'm pretty sure there's a tool in 3DS MAX that creates bulges???
+1 Zelda
About the wings, you have this : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14314
Quote from: KTH on May 18, 2011, 11:57:26 AM
+1 Zelda
About the wings, you have this : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14314
Read the title... It's over Pit and already started.
Quote from: Puraidou on May 18, 2011, 12:08:14 PM
Read the title... It's over Pit and already started.
Oops, my bad.
oh hell yes, i hope you do it right :)
DAMNIT!!!
I was so fix'd on Cactaur, that I didn't notice Dabura!!!
EDIT: Never Mind....
/me walks away, whistling
Quote from: Cascade on May 19, 2011, 03:53:17 PM
DAMNIT!!!
I was so fix'd on Cactaur, that I didn't notice Dabura!!!
i re-did the poll, so re-vote. :P
also i should have a teaser of dizzy later today just need to start work on the arms and face
Dude, if you're gonna do someone from DBZ, make it someone cool....
Like....
CELL
seriously, he's the first one to coming that close to actually destroying the planet :D
Or Freeza in his final form.
But First, Krystal =_=;
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 19, 2011, 04:09:39 PM
Dude, if you're gonna do someone from DBZ, make it someone cool....
Like....
CELL
seriously, he's the first one to coming that close to actually destroying the planet :D
Or Freeza in his final form.
But First, Krystal =_=;
[spoiler](http://api.ning.com/files/fsy8ewdwf*jpkiIUanaKL5o1gX8lTRfxinhFH9AOsQUA0IlDUjfFD10Q8dCCrCcdrRdbYYOrbKZdC47RwURFpdg5QWSCRGA6/dabura.jpg)
How is the Devil not cool?
Stop your whining about Krystal already, it's getting REALLY annoying!
Partially cause I'm Christian and don't really care much for ANY "devil" referenced character, Demons I'm okay with, depending on content (for example Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakisho are pretty cool) but I really don't like any devil like characters, especially if they're portrayed as "cool" lol well that and his VA sucked in the english dub >_> lol
Pluss his side B would be so hard to make, not to mention cheep and op D: (Turning people to stone....with SPIT)
Freeza and Cell sound awesome in both the jap and english dub, especially cells final form and freeza's final form. (not to mention that freeza would be WAY easy to vertex in his third form)
Edit: whining isn't what I'm doing =_= I'm only saying he should stop procrastinating doing Krystal. WHICH IS A POLL OPTION BTW!
"Whining" is more liike
"COME ONNNNN HURRY UP AND FINISH KRYSTAL ALREADY :oshi:"
>_>
dude stop talking about her day in and day out god ShadowSnake can make anything that he
likes to make so stop talk about her or make it yourself :notimp:
Quote from: dark sonic 19 on May 19, 2011, 04:32:08 PM
dude stop talking about her day in and day out god ShadowSnake can make anything that he
likes to make so stop talk about her or make it yourself :notimp:
:notimp:
I actually haven't commented on Krystal in some time really... and if I have it's not in the same context you people think it is.
I've mentioned that he should stop procrastinating, but thats it =_=; I have every right to ask about something if I want to know >_>
I'm not going to get started on this [censored] again, so please just leave it at that. :srs:
I think NaruZeldaMaster has every right to be complaining about Krystal lol I mean first BeyondYou dropped it and never finished it. At least he put a beta out. Then Sai never finished his either, instead just disappeared off the face of earth. Now ShadowSnake has been putting it on hold.
Naru has been waiting for months lol and so have I.
As much as I want Krystal, I rather see Dabura :x
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 19, 2011, 07:15:23 PM
I think NaruZeldaMaster has every right to be complaining about Krystal lol I mean first BeyondYou dropped it and never finished it. At least he put a beta out. Then Sai never finished his either, instead just disappeared off the face of earth. Now ShadowSnake has been putting it on hold.
Naru has been waiting for months lol and so have I.
As much as I want Krystal, I rather see Dabura :x
^This, exactly what I've been trying to say =_=;
Except I'd rather see Cell or Friza :P
i dont want krystal *shot*
lol, let the man do what he wants to do, i know uve been waiting for a long time, but hey, u could try learning how to vertex, i started from zero too, and i think zack and spiderman came out pretty decent ^^
starkillerr
I too have been wanting Krystal probably as much as most of you. But I'm sure someday she'll be made.
After all, I wouldn't be surprised if ShadowSnake is doing all these "side" vertexes to prepare himself for the work he'll have to put into Krystal when he's ready to make her for us. ;)
...and on that note I'd like to say thank you SS for all the work you've put into your vertexes and sharing them all with everyone here at KC. I look forward to seeing your progress on Dizzy!
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 20, 2011, 02:51:38 AM
I too have been wanting Krystal probably as much as most of you. But I'm sure someday she'll be made.
After all, I wouldn't be surprised if ShadowSnake is doing all these "side" vertexes to prepare himself for the work he'll have to put into Krystal when he's ready to make her for us. ;)
...and on that note I'd like to say thank you SS for all the work you've put into your vertexes and sharing them all with everyone here at KC. I look forward to seeing your progress on Dizzy!
^This. Krystal WILL take alot of work.....If you make krystal next, you could work off of BeyondYou's Krystal that got moved to the recycling bin.....I dl'd it to check it out, and even for an un-finished vertex, it's AMAZING
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 20, 2011, 02:51:38 AM
I too have been wanting Krystal probably as much as most of you. But I'm sure someday she'll be made.
After all, I wouldn't be surprised if ShadowSnake is doing all these "side" vertexes to prepare himself for the work he'll have to put into Krystal when he's ready to make her for us. ;)
...and on that note I'd like to say thank you SS for all the work you've put into your vertexes and sharing them all with everyone here at KC. I look forward to seeing your progress on Dizzy!
Yeah If i make Krystal i want to make her good, so im honing my skills so i can be prepared to make her. She and Dabura are most definetly next. Im glad you like my work, i make these mods for training for my possible future career. :)
Sir you have earned yourself a 10% done teaser of Dizzy
(http://i52.tinypic.com/140388.png)
@ trolls and haters
Lets not troll and hate ive barely begun on this k?
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on May 20, 2011, 03:03:20 AM
^This. Krystal WILL take alot of work.....If you make krystal next, you could work off of BeyondYou's Krystal that got moved to the recycling bin.....I dl'd it to check it out, and even for an un-finished vertex, it's AMAZING
Im actually starting Krystal from scratch, im using an Adventures model as my ref and from seeing Beyond's mistakes on his Krystal ive learned how im going to pull it off.
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 20, 2011, 12:47:09 AM
starkillerr
<.<
>.>
>.<
<.>
alrite i admit it, i started making him awhile ago...
(http://i56.tinypic.com/2a7v0x2.png)
havent got much done yet other than the face and hair.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 19, 2011, 07:15:23 PM
I think NaruZeldaMaster has every right to be complaining about Krystal lol I mean first BeyondYou dropped it and never finished it. At least he put a beta out. Then Sai never finished his either, instead just disappeared off the face of earth. Now ShadowSnake has been putting it on hold.
Naru has been waiting for months lol and so have I.
As much as I want Krystal, I rather see Dabura :x
oh so true, also your in luck bro because im making both of them really soon. >D
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 20, 2011, 03:34:52 AM
Sir you have earned yourself a 10% done teaser of Dizzy
(http://i52.tinypic.com/140388.png)
O_O
Just give me the Hair NAO!!!!
Looking good so far. I hope you get the hair-loops and ribbons to look right (as well as all of the other difficult parts). Good luck with all of that.
Still, I can't believe that Dizzy's getting a vertex hack before her boyfriend. Never thought that would happen. :laugh:
@ Cascade
glad you like it so far. ;)
@ Victory Badguy
im going to use the headband leaf thing for the ribbons and hair loops and the skirt for the tail. glad you like it so far as well. :)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 20, 2011, 04:00:03 AM
im going to use the headband leaf thing for the ribbons and hair loops and the skirt for the tail. glad you like it so far as well. :)
Yeah, I figured you'd do something like that. Sounds like as good a plan as any. Here's hoping it doesn't require too many patches.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 20, 2011, 04:00:03 AM
@ Cascade
glad you like it so far. ;)
>.> I was being serious about the hair....
Quote from: Victory Badguy on May 20, 2011, 04:01:36 AM
Yeah, I figured you'd do something like that. Sounds like as good a plan as any. Here's hoping it doesn't require too many patches.
Right? I'm trying a vertex over charizard, and patching his arms is the WORST!!! I'm at how many now? 37 and counting....-_____-
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on May 20, 2011, 04:07:58 AM
Right? I'm trying a vertex over charizard, and patching his arms is the WORST!!! I'm at how many now? 37 and counting....-_____-
I'm not a vertex hacker, so I haven't experienced your pain. However, I have heard horror stories about how many patches some hacks take.
Just keep trying, I guess. Not much else you can do, right?
Looks good so far, bro :)
Keep it up!
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 20, 2011, 03:34:52 AM
Sir you have earned yourself a 10% done teaser of Dizzy
(http://i52.tinypic.com/140388.png)
For a 10% preview... it's coming along quite nicely. Dizzy was my favorite in Guilty Gear. :D
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on May 20, 2011, 04:07:58 AM
Right? I'm trying a vertex over charizard, and patching his arms is the WORST!!! I'm at how many now? 37 and counting....-_____-
I feel that pain... I remember trying to patch Peach's skirt 99 times, and got NOWHERE! Bowser's horns are also annoying to work with.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 20, 2011, 04:14:25 AM
For a 10% preview... it's coming along quite nicely. Dizzy was my favorite in Guilty Gear. :D
I feel that pain... I remember trying to patch Peach's skirt 99 times, and got NOWHERE! Bowser's horns are also annoying to work with.
Thanx for the warning....I'll most likley fear for my life whenever i think bout peach's skirt now....*wink wink* LOL
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 19, 2011, 04:21:14 PM
Partially cause I'm Christian and don't really care much for ANY "devil" referenced character
This is where I stopped caring. *shot*
But I do agree with the whole preferring Cell and Frieza thing.
>_>
The only fact that I don't like him is due to the fact that they literally do call him the "devil"
He's depicted as powerful and frightening when he really isn't :P
Hence why he got his ass kicked by buu XD
There have been references to satan in other shows, but none of them ever actually call said character the king of demons >_> Only other show I've seen that happen is like Inuyasha and stuff. But the character has always been a human-form character, which makes sense since the real thing tries to decieve humans etc.
On topic: Ten percent preview looks just as good as a ten percent should be XD *shot*
But yea, it is looking good :D we need more boobies in brawl lol
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 20, 2011, 03:22:32 PM
>_>
The only fact that I don't like him is due to the fact that they literally do call him the "devil"
He's depicted as powerful and frightening when he really isn't :P
Hence why he got his ass kicked by buu XD
There have been references to satan in other shows, but none of them ever actually call said character the king of demons >_> Only other show I've seen that happen is like Inuyasha and stuff. But the character has always been a human-form character, which makes sense since the real thing tries to decieve humans etc.
On topic: Ten percent preview looks just as good as a ten percent should be XD *shot*
But yea, it is looking good :D we need more boobies in brawl lol
It's just anime, it's just a word, Goku has been to hell, so what? It doesn't matters what this character is called or what he is, it fits pretty good the DB universe so w/e
Of course, this is my atheist opinion.
OFF-Topic aside: I think I'll vote for Krystal. XD
@ShadowSnake: I think I can get you a Genesis Model.
Yes, I don't mind that, it's his appearance and title (Even grand kai, supposidly "god" calls him a devil ) that makes me not like him, since Debura actually LOOKS like what people concieve as "devil" but I digress 8)
There's a difference between "demon world" and actually calling it hell too. A demon world can be anything, literally. Just another world full of monsters lol That's one of the few reasons I let Shows like Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakisho slide, cause they're depicted completely different :P pluss there's never really a true "devil" but w/e lol
I'm not really dissing Debura as a whole really, he is a pretty decent villain :) but again, it's just an opinion :P
About the other thing, I voted to not procrastinate Krystal in a more positive thought than negative XD
Heh, maybe he's waiting for BJ to finish his importer <3
Well, I'm not sure about the DBZ character, but most demons in anime aren't like demons of Christianity, they're based off of Japanese folklore, and legend...
As a matter of fact, Yu Yu Hakusho is a pretty good example, since it's afterlife is based on the Japanese afterlife I believe, since in the Japanese version, King Yama was Enma (did I spell that right?) a Japanese god of death.
...
Anyway, lets get back on topic, Dizzy, even at such an early state looks pretty good, the hair looks really good actually... I look forward to how this will turn out.
I don't really care if it's a demonic reference or satanic or biblical or w/e, that's my atheism speaking. XD
And yeah... I hope this really turns out pretty good. Due to it being over Pit, I have some doubts, but you might prove me wrong. XD
@ DD: yeah, that's true X_X I just don't really like the idea of "Devil" in general, "demon lord" is okay because it's more fitting to the culture, but I always saw "devil" as a more christian/American thing :l hence my distaste for debura XP
And yes, it's Enma I believe, and there was a King over him, his dad I think they called him King Yama too but I haven't watched YY Hakisho in a while so *gets shot*
like I said too 10 percent looks as good as ten percent should look lol I mean that in a positive way of course :)
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 20, 2011, 04:22:48 PM
@ DD: yeah, that's true X_X I just don't really like the idea of "Devil" in general, "demon lord" is okay because it's more fitting to the culture, but I always saw "devil" as a more christian/American thing :l hence my distaste for debura XP
And yes, it's Enma I believe, and there was a King over him, his dad I think they called him King Yama too but I haven't watched YY Hakisho in a while so *gets shot*
like I said too 10 percent looks as good as ten percent should look lol I mean that in a positive way of course :)
I'd also like to point out, that the Japanese like using bits from Christianity, not sure why, but they do. :P
(Though they do make good use of it sometimes.)
And yeah, as I said, in the Japanese version of Yu Yu Hakusho, they call him Enma, and they called his son, Koenma, they just added a "Ko" to Enma. XD
Alright, this is my last post on this subject, I'll likely be back in here when Dizzy's updated some.
Quote from: Wolfric on May 20, 2011, 03:40:24 PM
It's just anime, it's just a word, Goku has been to hell, so what? It doesn't matters what this character is called or what he is, it fits pretty good the DB universe so w/e
Of course, this is my atheist opinion.
OFF-Topic aside: I think I'll vote for Krystal. XD
@ShadowSnake: I think I can get you a Genesis Model.
Really? i have his textures but i lack his model. if you could send me his model id really appreciate it. ;D
Bad news ss micaiah is working on genisis right now (it looks pretty much done) so yeah I wouldn't worry about him.
As for dizzy the hair looks good so far.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 21, 2011, 12:31:01 AM
Bad news ss micaiah is working on genisis right now (it looks pretty much done) so yeah I wouldn't worry about him.
As for dizzy the hair looks good so far.
i know i was pretty pissed when i saw that at first... then i thought, i dont have to spend hours of my day making him. so yeah, now im happy Micaiah is. (i will only cross it off my to do list when its released.)
btw dizzy's hair looks much better now, i started on the arms and ribbons today its going slow but steady.
@ Everyone
Heres a small sexy texture to tide everyone over before i release my upcoming Masterpieces. (I made this when i was playing around with HD textures.)
(http://i54.tinypic.com/10qxnrd.jpg)
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/825a9d8c44_0.48MB
The freshest Pokemon trainer from Pallet Town 8)
Saffron City opened up a shopping mall and Gary got the hook-ups, lol jk
Sweet textures, tho Shad
Quote from: sp147 on May 21, 2011, 01:37:38 AM
The freshest Pokemon trainer from Pallet Town 8)
Saffron City opened up a shopping mall and Gary got the hook-ups, lol jk
Sweet textures, tho Shad
thanks SP. ;)
also OP is remade, i plan to update it even more later.
DAMN PHOTOSHOP SKILLS WHAT PEOPLE HAVE :rage:...they are awesome T-T. by the way, that pakomon trainer texture is cool ;D
Sexy OP man. I'm really liking it.
Also, I call dibs on Dabura's texture, unless you plan to do it yourself.
In seriousness, the Gary hack needs a revamped...or an entirely new model.
Quote from: lord_of_D: on May 21, 2011, 04:14:44 AM
DAMN PHOTOSHOP SKILLS WHAT PEOPLE HAVE :rage:...they are awesome T-T. by the way, that pakomon trainer texture is cool ;D
i spent a few hours making that OP, glad you think it looks good.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 21, 2011, 04:34:50 AM
Sexy OP man. I'm really liking it.
Also, I call dibs on Dabura's texture, unless you plan to do it yourself.
Thanks man, and hell yeah you can do the texture! Seeing your SSJ4 goku texture i cant imagine how good Dabura will look. i will send you the model once he's finished.
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 21, 2011, 04:56:52 AM
In seriousness, the Gary hack needs a revamped...or an entirely new model.
>.>
<.<
Maybe i will remake the model...
i noticed problems with it when i was mapping out the textures.
@ Everyone
oh and shout out to everyone, i started Krystal today... not the Starfox Assault one the Starfox Adventures one.
To fill up my OP i will probably post teasers of Dizzy, Dabura, Starkiller, and Krystal tomorrow.
He's not really called starkiller you know...
that character has a name...lol
I just forget cause I haven't played TFU in a while lol (Probably due to the fact that I rented it from BB and beat it in a week :P )
*cracks whip*
XD
kidding :P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 21, 2011, 04:01:39 PM
He's not really called starkiller you know...
that character has a name...lol
I just forget cause I haven't played TFU in a while lol (Probably due to the fact that I rented it from BB and beat it in a week :P )
*cracks whip*
XD
kidding :P
i know he has 3 names, Darth Starkiller, The Apprentice, or Galen Marek.
@ Everyone
(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w3s768.png)
i just proved she is not impossible to make. this one will animate much better than beyond's beta since my mesh is along with the bones.
At first, I came in wondering how the skirt would be done, but I see you have it taken care of.
YES! ;D
(sorry... it's just nice to finally see what appears to be a GOOD Fox vertex... lol)
Splendid job so far!
lol
And this is why we don't procrastinate :P
Kidding XD
but it is looking good..
Um completely random question here...where's the head? XD
*Krystal Preview*
'Bout freaking time SS. XD
Quote from: Scott Pilgrim on May 21, 2011, 07:31:28 PM
At first, I came in wondering how the skirt would be done, but I see you have it taken care of.
i didnt know what to do about that either, till i saw the belt.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 21, 2011, 07:38:01 PM
YES! ;D
(sorry... it's just nice to finally see what appears to be a GOOD Fox vertex... lol)
Splendid job so far!
thanks, also im suprised that fox has not that many good vertexes. this will be the first.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 21, 2011, 08:05:06 PM
lol
And this is why we don't procrastinate :P
Kidding XD
but it is looking good..
Um completely random question here...where's the head? XD
i havent started the head yet so i hid it, fox would look weird with a chick's body.
btw its not in the preview but krystal has bewbies now and fixed shoulderpads.
Quote from: Roo on May 21, 2011, 08:05:48 PM
*Krystal Preview*
'Bout freaking time SS. XD
i know i know. :P im real happy im getting this over with, i procrastinated this for god only knows how long... good thing we can all finally use he in brawl once im finished. :af:
lol
are you gona texture off the skirt so it's a loin?
I mean lol
LOINCLOTH :af2:
XD
I've actually started to get into animating...kinda....
Maybe If I can I'll make a real Krystal PSA :P
After this is finished XD
kiddng though I wonder if that'd work :)
well, looks kinda good, but why you dont want to show us the head? :oshi:
head isnt started yet thats why, it still needs lots of work on the loincloth, arms, and bewbs.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 22, 2011, 12:50:15 AM
head isnt started yet thats why, it still needs lots of work on the loincloth, arms, and bewbs.
well we always list the important factors last don't we? XD
Krystal's body is done and looks WAY better then it did in the preview, ive began exporting and she animates perfectly.
Head and hair will be made last.
Also im going to work on Dizzy and Dabura some more today, maybe have a preview or 2 up
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 22, 2011, 05:38:53 PM
Krystal's body is done and looks WAY better then in did in the preview, ive began exporting and she animates perfectly.
Head and hair will be made last.
Also im going to work on Dizzy and Dabura some more today, maybe have a preview of 2 up
Hooray! A true
furry Krystal released!
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 22, 2011, 05:38:53 PM
Krystal's body is done and looks WAY better then it did in the preview, ive began exporting and she animates perfectly.
Head and hair will be made last.
Also im going to work on Dizzy and Dabura some more today, maybe have a preview or 2 up
Hell mutha flippin' yes!
after all i DID do some SF4 character...
i'll PM u who it is, and maybe u could make it look a little better...
cuz in 3ds max it looked decent (due to the low quality of preview...)
and in brawlbox it looks a little bit ugly...
Quote from: jokekid on May 22, 2011, 09:11:10 PM
after all i DID do some SF4 character...
i'll PM u who it is, and maybe u could make it look a little better...
cuz in 3ds max it looked decent (due to the low quality of preview...)
and in brawlbox it looks a little bit ugly...
i will take a look at it tommorrow dude. ;)
@ xxmasal22xx and SmashClash
>_>
<_<
get excited...
So far wi-fi safe.
(http://i55.tinypic.com/1zwit69.png)
Wow that's looking great bro! Nice job.
Yeah that is actually looking much better than the previous ones O_o(Yes, I've seen like two SFA Krystal hacks, but they were from the same guy and not very good :l )
The other ones look strictly blocky and nintendo64 ish, this one actually looks a lot more like a gamecube model. :)
And yay for wifi safe :D
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 23, 2011, 03:15:04 AM
Wow that's looking great bro! Nice job.
Glad you like it! This was the hardest vertex ive ever made. i still go to fix the face change glitch, fix some textures, port fireking's staff to the gun, and get rid of some polys that i hid in the preview.
lol krystal looks baked because of how brawlbox displays eye textures. :>.>:
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 23, 2011, 03:19:12 AM
Yeah that is actually looking much better than the previous ones O_o(Yes, I've seen like two SFA Krystal hacks, but they were from the same guy and not very good :l )
The other ones look strictly blocky and nintendo64 ish, this one actually looks a lot more like a gamecube model. :)
And yay for wifi safe :D
Thats because i conformed it to the gamecube model lol. hopefully this will diserve a psa. :P Also im suprised this was wi-fi safe, i said that i could make an adventures krystal that doesnt have bad animation glitches but i really didnt think i could pull it off. (thats why i procrastinated making her) Im pleasantly suprised to say i was wrong.
looks great, even if i dont like krystal, i must say she looks great ^^
Can you make a tut on conform-wrapping SS? I use 3DS and I have yet to see a tutorial on this (regarding brawl vertexing) at all.
And yes, when I finish the two projects I'm working on I guess I'll try my best to psa it XD
This time with fully custom anims made by me. :)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 23, 2011, 03:13:39 AM
(http://i55.tinypic.com/1zwit69.png)
:o Dude, this is offically your best vertex yet!
Epic job, bro!
Krystal looks MUCH better than I thought she would... (which was amazing already... lol) :af2:
Are you suuuure that ain't just an import??? :kdance:
inb4ofcourseitain't.
omg, excelent Krystal
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 23, 2011, 04:35:54 AMAre you suuuure that ain't just an import??? :kdance:
epic :)
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 23, 2011, 04:35:54 AM
Krystal looks MUCH better than I thought she would... (which was amazing already... lol) :af2:
Are you suuuure that ain't just an import??? :kdance:
inb4ofcourseitain't.
Import from a gamecube.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *dies* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If it was an import it would have animation glitches and most likely NOT be wifi safe, due to bone renaming :P
And...Krystal is almost done!! :D Now we just need someone to port fox's moveset over wolf lol and replace wolf with fox of course... then we would only have one thing to say. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
dont you dare to get rid of the most awesome character in brawl, wolf is the character with the most original moveset animation-wise...
but thats kinda off-topic.
Quote from: jokekid on May 23, 2011, 04:58:44 PM
dont you dare to get rid of the most awesome character in brawl, wolf is the character with the most original moveset animation-wise...
but thats kinda off-topic.
Then replace falco? >_>
I never really liked him much to begin with lol
falco is a clone disguised as a new character in brawl...
Hey ShadowSnake, you can transform the gun into stick.
Quote from: KTH on May 23, 2011, 05:29:50 PM
Hey ShadowSnake, you can transform the gun into stick.
dude, there's already an awesome staff from fireking's unfinished Krystal hack on the vault =_=;
it's included in my unfinished Krystal PSA :P
Just replace the fox model in that with SS's krystal and blamo
Dabura who is he going to be over
ganon or?
Dabura? The devil from DBZ that served Bobadi in the Buu sage?
Quote from: Zack Fair on May 23, 2011, 08:01:34 PM
Dabura? The devil from DBZ that served Bobadi in the Buu sage?
Yes it is... I'm looking forward to seeing both him and Dizzy in the near future. ;)
The only thing that bothers me at all about the model, is her bust. I'm comparing what I have seen of her actual Gamecube models in both Adventures and Assault...and some things aren't adding up.
I'll have to take a look at her in-game model...*Searches.*
Yeah, I knew something was bugging me, her bust is a little small compared to the actual model, but I'm going to attribute that to the lack of verts you have to work with on Fox for that area.
My only other concern is how the loincloth is going to animate,, cause I see that being a bugger to deal with.
Dude, if you want it THAT perfect, wait for BJ's importer to be finished and use the dae converter to port her gamecube model over fox...both problems solved....
I think the neck looks a bit awkward, but I'm not saying that needs to be "fixed" cause everything else looks perfect. (in fact it might actualy be worth it to make custom animations for her psa this time lol ) The neck thing won't be noticable in-game anyway and SS is still working on it, but you're probably right about the breasts, with fox's vertexes in that area the most he could do was make them somewhat like princess zelda's?
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 23, 2011, 10:55:17 PM
Dude, if you want it THAT perfect, wait for BJ's importer to be finished and use the dae converter to port her gamecube model over fox...both problems solved....
Well.
Excu~se ME, Princess for giving a critique. Jackass.
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 23, 2011, 10:57:57 PM
Well. Excu~se ME, Princess for giving a critique. Jackass.
Lol what, the emphisis on that a little too much?
Excuse me for giving critique on your crituqe <_< mister horrible CDI series referencer...
BTW calling me a jackass just for saying THAT in capitol leters is too far >_> I'm letting it slide this time, but seriously, chill...cause what I said really is the only way to get an absolutely perfect krystal over fox in brawl :l Though ss's is still pretty badass for in the meantime. And like I said, he's still working on it...or did you forget to read that part when you automatically assumed I was trolling your comment? *sideglance*
Just quit it both of you.. Naru is correct that that's the only way to get her perfect, but if you also continue on you'll both stray the post off topic.
Dabura is not the devil, he's just a demon. Like someone stated, has nothing to do with religion demons, it's a Japanese trademark.
Either way, Dabura is cool as [censored].
Needs a PSA of Ganondorf spitting on people and turning them into rocks.
Bye.
Quote from: xZedkiel on May 23, 2011, 11:07:52 PM
Just quit it both of you.. Naru is correct that that's the only way to get her perfect, but if you also continue on you'll both stray the post off topic.
*sideglance* um...I was actually "done" with it on that last post...actually....lol
*Sigh* Darn you SS for leaving it up to polls :l seriously, Mainstream characters pwn ass every time even if the opposing character is just as awesome T-T
Krystal looks amazing SS!! ^^
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 23, 2011, 11:04:25 PM
Lol what, the emphisis on that a little too much?
Excuse me for giving critique on your crituqe <_< mister horrible CDI series referencer...
Correction. That quote isn't from the CD-I series. It's from the Legend of Zelda cartoon show from the 90's.
@Topic:
The reason the skirt bothers me is that unlike Peach's, it lacks in articulation. Nothing we can do about that, sure, but it makes me wonder how it will affect the animations.
I know Krystal is getting to the point where she can be the best she can be, but that's my two cents.
Ah how I also wish that Krystal's skirt could move like Peach's. Same thing with Sephiroth's hair.
Either way I'm still getting her when she's out for sure.
Finally NaruZeldaMaster will be in peace lol.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 24, 2011, 12:16:08 AM
Ah how I also wish that Krystal's skirt could move like Peach's. Same thing with Sephiroth's hair.
Well...With the Model importer...We could possibly re-rig the model with Peach's bone set with some modifications. There are more than enough bones to accommodate the tail and the loincloth.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 24, 2011, 12:16:08 AM
Finally NaruZeldaMaster will be in peace lol.
Yup. At least until the model converter/importer is finally finished... lawl
Krystal's one of those characters I've wanted in Brawl since it was first announced. Now thanks to hacking and SS, I'll be able to finally have her in after all... :laugh:
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 24, 2011, 12:16:08 AM
Ah how I also wish that Krystal's skirt could move like Peach's. Same thing with Sephiroth's hair.
Either way I'm still getting her when she's out for sure.
Finally NaruZeldaMaster will be in peace lol.
>_> You know, some people would take that a bit offensively. Seeing as ur a fellow furry I let it slide this time :P
Please, there's still tons of people that need to be in brawl :P
Like
Indiana Jhones...
I mean seriously, how can there be like four James bond vertexes and no Indiana Jhones ones? O_o
And also
SHADO THE HEDGEH--oh wait...nvm lol
We also have Yet to have a decent Emil ....
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 24, 2011, 01:42:44 AM
>_> You know, some people would take that a bit offensively. Seeing as ur a fellow furry I let it slide this time :P
I'm not a furry what the hell?
I'm just saying I know how it's been for you first it was Sai, then BeyondYou made it but never finished it, then ShadowSnake always put it on hold, now it's finally getting made so we're both happy.
Bye again.
lol
what, you like Krystal :P so that supposidly makes u furry =_=;
Actually yeah, it has been a long wait, although there are a ton of Krystal's on the vault, most of them are either the Assault Krystal or they look like [censored] :l
All SS needs to do for this is make dem breasts look a bit more circular (If possible that is) and I think it's perfect. At least for what we can do with brawl hacking now.
(http://i56.tinypic.com/2q1z60w.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19076)
Wi-fi safe probably since i didnt mod any bones. :P
Enjoy everyone, she was really hard to make and i messed up and had to redo 1/3 of it.
Recolor pack would liked.
nice!!
im rly busy this week with finals. however i will get to recolors of your hacks this weekend or next week :)
I call CSP's name tags and result screen portraits =3
that face is...kinda creepy D:
Its Krystal! :o
Great Job SS!
:af: She's finally here!!!
Nice work Shad! ;D
Krystal!
Don't update the blog yet, Let me add my two stages first.
Face. Is. Creepy looking from the front.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 24, 2011, 02:21:38 AM
lol
what, you like Krystal :P so that supposidly makes u furry =_=;
And, with that logic, you're an overly-religious Christian so therefore you're obviously Ned Flanders.
not that christians are logical
Pfft, stereotypes >_>
Quote from: TommoPuppy on May 24, 2011, 07:57:57 AM
And, with that logic, you're an overly-religious Christian so therefore you're obviously Ned Flanders.
not that christians are logical
Pfft, stereotypes >_>
lol, i was gonna say that with that logic, almost everybody would be gay, cuz we like male characters (cuz they're awesome)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 24, 2011, 02:24:30 AM
Recolor pack would liked.
I can do recolors if ya want, just name what you want recolored and i'll see if i can do it ;)
Collab to you is obvious of course xD
isnt it cactuar? instead of cactaur??? just asking, i may be wrong...
Yes
Quote from: jokekid on May 24, 2011, 11:26:20 AM
isnt it cactuar? instead of cactaur??? just asking, i may be wrong...
is cactuar
C,mon cactuar you can win!(http://es6.beruby.com/uploads/es/forums/users/0012/8505/inglip_thumb.jpg?1303292005)
Yay I was credited for something XD
lol
also only 39 downloads? *seethes in anger*
cmon people D:
I gotta say im left disappointed yet again on how many DLs Krystal got, especially since the only other fox hacks are minor vertexes or recolors. Mine is probably the first full vertex on fox. If not many of you want my work anymore, i will stop making work, simple as that.
@ Trolls
First of all vertexing isnt easy so you cant [censored] about ever little thing and expect it to be perfect, second of all life is more important then modding so i could care less if it is absolutely perfect, and last of all I highly doubt Krystal will be made again, it took this long for someone to make her and i only see someone reverting her if i revamp her at some point.
farewell.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 24, 2011, 09:24:11 PM
I gotta say im left disappointed yet again on how many DLs Krystal got, especially since the only other fox hacks are minor vertexes or recolors. Mine is probably the first full vertex on fox. If not many of you want my work anymore, i will stop making work, simple as that.
@ Trolls
First of all vertexing isnt easy so you cant female dog about ever little thing and expect it to be perfect, second of all life is more important then modding so i could care less if it is absolutely perfect, and last of all I highly doubt Krystal will be made again, it took this long for someone to make her and i only see someone reverting her if i revamp her at some point.
farewell.
Are you... leaving?!? :o
Or am I just over-exaggerating? Cause I'd hate to see you go... I really like your work. ;)
You're leaving?
Great. Now no one is gonna make any Guilty Gear hacks. :notimp:
Seriously, don't piss off your fans by quitting. Just because you didn't get the attention that you wanted, it doesn't mean that no one likes your stuff. Just take what you learned from making Krystal and improve. Quitting doesn't solve anything.
i didnt say i was quitting damn it. im just pissed off and dont feel like making work if its not going to get much appreciation and be worth while.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 24, 2011, 10:26:43 PM
i didnt say i was quitting damn it. im just pissed off and dont feel like making work if its not going to get much appreciation and be worth while.
My apologies. The "farewell" at the end was confusing, though I'm glad to hear that you aren't quitting.
I'm also sorry to hear that people aren't appreciating your work. I for one find your vertex hacks to be quite good, so I can't see why people wouldn't like them more. I'm thoroughly enjoying your Krystal (even though I'm not a huge fan of her) and I love Tyranitar and Booster.
So, if you don't feel like people are appreciating you, don't blame me :laugh:
I'm glad you aren't "leaving" SS, we need someone to make the non famous mainstreem characters too XD Go ahead and take ur break, you've definately earned it.
I might have an ACTUAL Krystal psa(and not the lame ones I've already done) ready by the time you get back :D
They be hating on his epic vertex skills, i'm not a fan of Krystal but hell i'm getting this. His skills are far beyond my own and he'll only improve as he continues.
SS, great work on Krystal man. First guy to ever create fully working Krystal without nasty open spots and glitches, major kudo's there!
Also: NO to the question below your avatar :P
~Pride~
I'm quite confused too as to why she isn't getting a lot of downloads. She's both a pretty popular character and the vertex is amazing. Not to mention that the old one on Fox got quite a lot of downloads (and yours is VASTLY superiour) it doesn't really make sense at all.
Sometimes this community really confuses me :-\ People take character popularity over quality which IMO is totally stupid. For PSAs it's kinda understandable but for vertexes it just isn't. What you see is what you get, so the fact that people judge a vertex by the fact that they like the character rather than what they SEE IN FRONT OF THEM shows just how asinine some of the members are here (I blame Stalker Kittens really aka the people that just take and contribute nothing. No posts or hacks).
Now I may not seem like a guy who can relate to your situation, but honestly I can more than you may think. The fact that my Burst Sonic PSA (a quick mod that took me less than a week) has more downloads than my V.Joe PSA (which I poured my heart and soul into and spent about 6 months making) shall forever irritate me. But just remember that you have plenty of people that do support you and download your stuff :)
I'm not really someone who posted on this topic, I even think it is the first time. I came here because I saw that you released a Krystal vertex, and what vertex it is... Honestly, I didn't expected someone to make a vertex so ressemblant to Krystal, it is very well done honestly. The only thing that makes me a little sad is that her knee can go through a part of her clothe, you know what I mean, of course I'm fully aware that you can't really do anything to solve this problem. Very good vertex honestly, even if it has a problem that you probably can't fix. :laugh: I wonder if someone would do a Psa after seeing this vertex. I would be really happy! :laugh:
Quote from: Psycho Philia on May 24, 2011, 11:06:50 PM
I'm not really someone who posted on this topic, I even think it is the first time. I came here because I saw that you released a Krystal vertex, and what vertex it is... Honestly, I didn't expected someone to make a vertex so ressemblant to Krystal, it is very well done honestly. The only thing that makes me a little sad is that her knee can go through a part of her clothe, you know what I mean, of course I'm fully aware that you can't really do anything to solve this problem. Very good vertex honestly, even if it has a problem that you probably can't fix. :laugh: I wonder if someone would do a Psa after seeing this vertex. I would be really happy! :laugh:
*cough* *points to self* *cough* :af2:
This time I plan to make actual anims though, even for the a button attacks...it's gonna take a while lol
Ah it's sure NaruZeldaMaster? You will make one Psa for Krystal? Because you weren't so sure so... Anyway, if you're sure of making one, I wonder how it will turn... What is sure though is that you will probably need to be creative to fit her, because Fox's ADVENTURE moves with the staff won't be enough...
Anyway, it's surprising indeed that Krystal didn't got so much download... It's a shame, but it's something that can happen I suppose...
I will be using the staff moves from the game for specials and a couple of the normal attacks for her A combo only. Everything else I will do my best to be "creative" :)
Only one that'll work 'exactly' like it did in SA will be the up b, which is the staff rocket boost.
Keep in mind that this IS Krystal's staff, Fox only borrowed it if you recall correctly. I'm pretty sure that Krystal would've used those same moves if nintendo had kept with their ORIGINAL plot idea for the game XP (The Wikapidia says it was originally going to be Krystal as the main character for the gameplay)
I honestly don't really like it when people make "custom" things, I'll have to do so for the Air-A's and smashes, but it's more of a personal Krystal psa than anything else. Just like my kakashi psa is a more 'personal' version as well as SD's many shadow psa's.
I'm sure replacing my Krystal for this one, she looks a LOT better than the one in the vault. Also ShadowSnake, don't be so hard with yourself, all your vertexes are awesome! I'm not sure why Krystal didn't get that much downloads, you just keep improving your skills so I don't know why this is happening...oO
NaruZeldaMaster: We agree on one point, because I prefer say it right now to you, if I was to make a Psa of Krystal, it is sure that I would have tried to make all the moves that Fox Mc Cloud does with the staff, but maybe not the neutral moves he does in the game, for only one reason, I can't really remember them. :laugh:
Eh... I saw that a lot of you are talking about the old Krystal, I never saw it, and I wonder how it looks like, I will see it right now!
Edit: I saw some old hacks of Krystal over Fox, it made me a great shock, I knew that this Krystal was close to the true Krystal, but I didn't thought the other vertex would be so far to Krystal, indeed, I can say that this vertex is far superior to others!
@Philla: I sent you a pm of her moveset that I have planned so far, I have no idea what to do for the other stuff not mentioned in the pm yet lol And yes, I will be creative with it :D
Also theres an old Krystal psa on my vault, which is admittedly kinda half assed and rediculously op-ed XD It even made the Official God PSA list lol Which is pretty obvious since I can shread through the bosses in like 2 min on normal mode with it XD
Who's Dizzy? Have I been living under a rock or is this something more obscure I wouldn't necessarily know?
Quote from: JediKnightTemplar on May 25, 2011, 12:33:21 AM
Who's Dizzy? Have I been living under a rock or is this something more obscure I wouldn't necessarily know?
I think Dizzy is from Guilty Gear. IDK.
Quote from: JediKnightTemplar on May 25, 2011, 12:33:21 AM
Who's Dizzy? Have I been living under a rock or is this something more obscure I wouldn't necessarily know?
Don't worry. She's fairly obscure, so it's OK that you don't know her.
This is Dizzy.
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/dizzy-acc.jpg (http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/dizzy-acc.jpg)
And yes, she is from Guilty Gear, as Segtendo said.
Quote from: Victory Badguy on May 25, 2011, 01:10:47 AM
Don't worry. She's fairly obscure, so it's OK that you don't know her.
This is Dizzy.
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/dizzy-acc.jpg (http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/dizzy-acc.jpg)
And yes, she is from Guilty Gear, as Segtendo said.
I just heard someone say it. Never played the game.
Quote from: Segtendo on May 25, 2011, 01:14:16 AM
I just heard someone say it. Never played the game.
The IDK made that quite obvious :laugh:
I'm not a troll...
Screenshot of Krystal :D
(http://i56.tinypic.com/30n9hd0.jpg)
*sideglance* I think Kakashi's mad causea the lack of downloads :l
Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 24, 2011, 10:56:45 PM
I'm quite confused too as to why she isn't getting a lot of downloads. She's both a pretty popular character and the vertex is amazing. Not to mention that the old one on Fox got quite a lot of downloads (and yours is VASTLY superiour) it doesn't really make sense at all.
Sometimes this community really confuses me :-\ People take character popularity over quality which IMO is totally stupid. For PSAs it's kinda understandable but for vertexes it just isn't. What you see is what you get, so the fact that people judge a vertex by the fact that they like the character rather than what they SEE IN FRONT OF THEM shows just how asinine some of the members are here (I blame Stalker Kittens really aka the people that just take and contribute nothing. No posts or hacks).
Now I may not seem like a guy who can relate to your situation, but honestly I can more than you may think. The fact that my Burst Sonic PSA (a quick mod that took me less than a week) has more downloads than my V.Joe PSA (which I poured my heart and soul into and spent about 6 months making) shall forever irritate me. But just remember that you have plenty of people that do support you and download your stuff :)
^ most true words ive heard in a long time
(takes advice)
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 25, 2011, 02:23:46 AM
I'm not a troll...
Sorry Velen, a tornado hit my town and ive been really pissed off lately, that comment you made just added on to it, now that i think of it; it does need more work but hey you know me, im open to revamps all the time. :P
Quote from: Segtendo on May 25, 2011, 12:57:22 AM
I think Dizzy is from Guilty Gear. IDK.
^ this
i dont even know what Guilty Gear is about, i just have to make it because Dr. Panda won my tourney and this was his (cough* extremely difficult cough*) request. :>.>:
@ Everyone
im kinda taking a break from vertexes for a few weeks, i recently picked up how to make stages thanks to forohfor's guide, i also picked up perfect csps and sound effects so im going to be doing that for a little bit.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 25, 2011, 06:43:59 AM
a tornado hit my town...
That's harsh! I hope your doing ok... (I know your alive and well... but that's about it.)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 25, 2011, 06:43:59 AM
im kinda taking a break from vertexes for a few weeks, i recently picked up how to make stages thanks to forohfor's guide, i also picked up perfect csps and sound effects so im going to be doing that for a little bit.
While that news may make some people a tad disappointed, I'm actually looking forward to seeing what kind of stage ideas you have. I wish you the best of luck in your future ventures! ;)
It's not so much that Krystal is so popular, it's that, despite SS's vertex being so badass (and actually LOOKS as badass in-game as it does in BB/3DS max) it's that the sad fact is, she's been done before. And that reason alone means that people are satisfied with the [censored]ty, low quality one Beyond You attempted XP
That's why booster has more downloads, I think in this case, cause nobodies done him before and this one is just too damn good to pass up XD
Hmm I'll be using her for practice while I test my kakashi psa in it's various stages of developement. So I'll probably download that all-white training stage FD hack and make some battle portraits, stocks etc tomorrow.
Eh, if that were true, there wouldn't be so much Cloud and Shadow in the Vault. I think we just need more time. The communit has felt just a little inactive as of late.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 25, 2011, 06:43:59 AM@ Everyone
im kinda taking a break from vertexes for a few weeks, i recently picked up how to make stages thanks to forohfor's guide, i also picked up perfect csps and sound effects so im going to be doing that for a little bit.
Ah expanding your horizon ey? It's good to take a break from vertexing once in a while. If you don't it becomes a drag and annoying to do, same for PSAing, texturing, etc. Can't wait to see some other stuff from you :)
I'd love to collab with you some time, making a stage or 2 :) Would get me motivated to finish Twilight Battlefield V2 :P
Good job with Krystal ShadowSnake.
Hey SS, I won't be starting it for a long while, but I'm thinking of doing a vertex on yoshi as my first real character vertex hack. I sent u a pm askin about something that'd give me a little bit of a head start. ^+^
Hey, SS cheer up. Its really not that much about DL's anyways. A true hacker does what he/she wants to do, and does hacks exactly for that reason. You didn't get many DL's? Big deal. The important thing is that you are satisfied with your own effort, and creativity.
BTW, im sorry to hear about the tornado crisis. I wish you and your people the best of luck.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 25, 2011, 07:02:38 AM
That's harsh! I hope your doing ok... (I know your alive and well... but that's about it.)
While that news may make some people a tad disappointed, I'm actually looking forward to seeing what kind of stage ideas you have. I wish you the best of luck in your future ventures! ;)
This^
sorry ive been dead guys, hectic life is hectic and ive just got no motivation at the moment with vertexing. :-\
I will try to get something done soon though.
In other news ive recently became a coder, ive made a glitch free ike over jigglypuff clone engine rel and using ssbbtailsfan's rel of meta knight over Olimar, ive made some codes to make him glitch free.
i could release those if anyone wants it.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 31, 2011, 01:09:38 AM
sorry ive been dead guys, hectic life is hectic and ive just got no motivation at the moment with vertexing. :-\
I will try to get something done soon though.
In other news ive recently became a coder, ive made a glitch free ike over jigglypuff clone engine rel and using ssbbtailsfan's rel of meta knight over Olimar, ive made some codes to make him glitch free.
i could release those if anyone wants it.
Why don't you just to get you back into vertexing do a filler hack that is simple to do...
Hey SS
Could you like, make a generic Link.rel to work with the clone engine?
I know u can make stuff on link work with toon link, but still....
As soon as I get finished with the beta for kakashi I will start on the vertex for Captain Basilisx and the psa for Krystal :)
Quote from: Sorceress on May 31, 2011, 01:11:39 AM
Why don't you just to get you back into vertexing do a filler hack that is simple to do...
i will probably do that. good idea.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 31, 2011, 01:33:14 AM
Hey SS
Could you like, make a generic Link.rel to work with the clone engine?
I know u can make stuff on link work with toon link, but still....
As soon as I get finished with the beta for kakashi I will start on the vertex for Captain Basilisx and the psa for Krystal :)
no im not good yet im just starting, i was only able to modify the generic ike rel to go over jiggs and write fix codes for it, to make it work perfectly. i dont think link can be cloned at the moment, Dantarion will change that soon though.
(sorry for double postage)
new poll, this one is important. so be :srs:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 31, 2011, 01:37:17 AM
i will probably do that. good idea.
Oh i got one for you, want to hear it though PM?....
Quote from: Sorceress on May 31, 2011, 05:27:55 AM
Oh i got one for you, want to hear it though PM....
sure i got nothing better to do atm.
sephiroth is epic as f*ck, just like u!!!
I love you high bastard
Quote from: Sorceress on May 31, 2011, 01:11:39 AM
Why don't you just to get you back into vertexing do a filler hack that is simple to do...
hmmm agreed maybe something like *coughcough: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25064.0 cough*
Also, the cosmos as in the Saint Seiya reference? If so, it is collab time.
"Filler option: Sephiroth is epic as f*ck! :af:"
Guilty as charged :af:
Hey Shadow Snake
Now might be a good time to do that Shadow The Hedgehog in Solid Snakes outfit idea XD
People, he has already taken my request.... :P
"You better ShadowSnake, you high bastard."
SS, ur nawt doin drugs are you? D:
Who's ShadowSnake? :srs:
Oh wait....
Now get your ass back into gear! That's an order from you're good friend ninka!
Or do you need someone to talk to about your addiction to dem drugs? :P
now that I think of it why the hell have we never talked to each other on an instant messanger? D:
100 pages, congratulations ShadowsSnake :p
u should finish chaos zero :P
Anything new, ShadowSnake?
Hey SS
I know you've already done a dry bones
So a Captain Basilisx won't be too hard will it? XP
Ugh I think I'll stick to my two projects I got going on now...
I think that cactuar should be done next
Yes, chaos zero would be sweet....
Also, hope your town/family is doing ok :)
For those asking for choas zero SS stated awhile ago that the 3ds maz file got corrupted and it could not be exported.
I'm sure he deleated it awhile ago.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 07, 2011, 01:34:29 AM
For those asking for choas zero SS stated awhile ago that the 3ds maz file got corrupted and it could not be exported.
I'm sure he deleated it awhile ago.
^ this
i wouldnt mind remaking him, because in truth he wasnt really all that hard to make. I just need to ask aafyre or beyond how many patches did it take to patch lucario.
Also expect me to be back in the modding scene in 2 weeks. Im going to be busy until then.
Quote from: Roo on June 01, 2011, 01:21:54 AM
"You better ShadowSnake, you high bastard."
SS, ur nawt doin drugs are you? D:
they arent drugs they are herbs. :P
Herbs? Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 07, 2011, 03:03:41 AM
Herbs? Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
Na, still weed.xD im in HIGHschool.....we've got a boys and a irls bathroom known as "The Hemp House"
its annoys me when people say tree and other stupid [censored]
its bud or weed...
and i saw lizardman on ur list ur crazy lol
i like it
Quote from: lithium on June 07, 2011, 06:40:20 AM
its annoys me when people say tree and other stupid [censored]
its bud or weed...
and i saw lizardman on ur list ur crazy lol
i like it
lizardman will be sooo wicked hard, well the face anyways but im sure i can pull it off.
@ Everyone
ive been working 2 stages if anyone wants to see some teasers? :P
i would =D
+1 You better ShadowSnake, you high bastard. :p
lizardman only has a hard face, other than that it should be piece of cake ^^
Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 08, 2011, 05:11:48 AM
ive been working 2 stages if anyone wants to see some teasers? :P
Duh, why wouldn't we? xD
I want to see the stage ;)
this poll is not new, you l ied to me ;-;
lol
whats up next?
its not new, y u lie to me again ;-;
lololololol...
whats with this already voted poll??????
u forgot to reset the votes??
edit:
lol nvm.
im missing a filler option, cuz im not interested in any of them...
also, chibikowskie is revamping sora over pit, and its looking great so far ^^
I Think you should work on Dizzy, since
1.) Pit needs some good vertexes
2.) Dr.Panda did win your contest and Dizzy was his request.
3.) ...the hair is much needed...
1st to vote!
+1 Sora!
gotta ask, who's dizzy?
Quote from: jokekid on June 08, 2011, 06:01:54 PM
gotta ask, who's dizzy?
(http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPbLPUZoFk4RlI8b8DJX3BCL77YyHbk1GSFb_PzaXbedRPE1kV)
She's Dizzy.
yay new poll =D
Quote from: Cascade on June 08, 2011, 06:03:30 PM
(http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPbLPUZoFk4RlI8b8DJX3BCL77YyHbk1GSFb_PzaXbedRPE1kV)
She's Dizzy.
hot and not rly brawl fitting i think... but who cares about fitting in, right? ^^
anyway, i want a filler option!!!thank you ^^
id like to see an updated wesker ^^ (yeah i voted for other)
@ Everyone
teasers i promised.
(http://i53.tinypic.com/2s11ysh.png)
Jack Ryan v4:
(http://i56.tinypic.com/15z37ua.png)
Rapture v2:
(http://i51.tinypic.com/23hsi34.png)
i love Bioshock so these had to be done for mostly myself.
i will only release them if anyone wants them, there arent many bioshock fans on kc-mm forums....
Quote from: StarWaffle on June 08, 2011, 06:04:10 PM
yay new poll =D
i wonder who you voted for... :>.>:
Quote from: jokekid on June 08, 2011, 06:05:00 PM
hot and not rly brawl fitting i think... but who cares about fitting in, right? ^^
Well actually she was from a GREAT fighting game called Guilty Gear!
(http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090322002428/guilty-gear/images/3/3f/Dizspriteani.gif)
Nuff said:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
*NINJA'D*
*DOUBLE NINJA'D* :>.>palm:
damn, there she's even hawter...
Quote from: jokekid on June 08, 2011, 06:09:30 PM
damn, there she's even hawter...
Go on youtube, search something like, Guilty Gear Dizzy, and then watch a gameplay video of her. She's not only sexy, she's kickass!
I love how everyone talks about how hot Dizzy is but forgets to mention that she's only 3.
Just saying :P
Quote from: Victory Badguy on June 08, 2011, 06:11:49 PM
I love how everyone talks about how hot Dizzy is but forgets to mention that she's only 3.
Just saying :P
True.... but then again... she's half Gear.
i voted for the trans-gendered dinosaur =]
Quote from: Cascade on June 08, 2011, 06:12:19 PM
True.... but then again... she's half Gear.
Indeed. Hyper-aging and all of that crap. She's like the anti-Rachel. She's got a (very) mature body, but still has a quite immature mind.
Still hot though. Too bad she's taken.
>.>
<.<
We need one last Birdo. I know we can do better :3
lol
he should totally do "shadowsnake" XD
would be for the lulz
And great for him making appearances in Machinimas :P
i think shadowsnake would fit better on snake... idk...
Quote from: jokekid on June 08, 2011, 06:31:04 PM
i think shadowsnake would fit better on snake... idk...
Um....it's Shadow + Snake...play on words lol
That's what makes it funny :l
Jack looks so awesome Shad ;D
and the stage is pretty cool
i voted for gastly v3
ghastly is winning xD
ur using akari's wesker as a start point, right?
texture is very similar...
anyway, the shirt looks kinda weird, the texture itself should also have some shading ^^
I know what I voted for... Collabz are fun! :kdance:
Dabura!!!!!
i voted other, i want Chaos 0 :P
i picked other
"Kratos from God Of War"
I see it is a tie between sora and that other thing
Quote from: 123456 on June 09, 2011, 01:15:12 PM
I see it is a tie between sora and that other thing
(http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090322002428/guilty-gear/images/3/3f/Dizspriteani.gif)
^She's much more then just "That Other Thing"
I woulda voted Trish if it was over ZSS, but I voted Dabura instead.
Quote from: Cascade on June 09, 2011, 01:17:21 PM
(http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090322002428/guilty-gear/images/3/3f/Dizspriteani.gif)
^She's much more then just "That Other Thing"
I meant "Ghostly" or whatever
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 09, 2011, 01:27:54 PM
I woulda voted Trish if it was over ZSS, but I voted Dabura instead.
trish would work better on zss.... :>.>:
(changes poll)
@ post
hmm... close poll. :>.>::
Sweet, Dizzy wins ;D
Guess I'll start making Csp's for her...
Quote from: sp147 on June 09, 2011, 05:32:41 PM
Sweet, Dizzy wins ;D
Guess I'll start making Csp's for her...
not so fast sp. :P
poll remade, i forgot lots of things on it.
I'm not saying this because I want her to win....... but Dizzy really should be made first, since Dr.Panda did win your contest.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 09, 2011, 05:34:13 PM
not so fast sp. :P
poll remade, i forgot lots of things on it.
Crap >.< Oh, well...
*goes to re-vote*
Quote from: sp147 on June 09, 2011, 05:37:59 PM
Crap >.< Oh, well...
*goes to re-vote*
wow im gone for 5 minutes and dizzy is already killing the poll. :o
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 08, 2011, 07:12:26 PM
Um....it's Shadow + Snake...play on words lol
That's what makes it funny :l
what i ment is making SHADOW on snake...
like how he was made on donkey kong...
Hey SS, did you....get my pm?
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 09, 2011, 07:33:49 PM
Hey SS, did you....get my pm?
no didnt get any pm. :/
@ everyone
been working on some of these, might have teasers up soon.
i voted for the pink prehistoric creature again.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 09, 2011, 10:32:51 PM
no didnt get any pm. :/
@ everyone
been working on some of these, might have teasers up soon.
Ahhh....right....*facepalm* forgot I canceled that pm out and tried to search for them myself, and failed to do so.
I'll send the pm again (even though I didn't send it the first time XD) but answer me this first.
You wouldn't happen to have a Bomberman Hero 64 Rom on your hands by any chance? This is important so I don't bug you with a pointless pm lol I could try and get it myself, but I may as well ask somebody who knows how to rip stuff from games already XP
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 09, 2011, 11:16:06 PM
Ahhh....right....*facepalm* forgot I canceled that pm out and tried to search for them myself, and failed to do so.
I'll send the pm again (even though I didn't send it the first time XD) but answer me this first.
You wouldn't happen to have a Bomberman Hero 64 Rom on your hands by any chance? This is important so I don't bug you with a pointless pm lol I could try and get it myself, but I may as well ask somebody who knows how to rip stuff from games already XP
no i dont have it, sorry. :/
id think googling Bomberman Hero 64 ROM would get it if not theres always my good friend piratebay. though im not posting a link there because thats against the rules. :P
Quote from: StarWaffle on June 09, 2011, 10:51:05 PM
i voted for the pink prehistoric creature again.
thats what im hoping wins as well, Yoshi was easy to patch and vertex.
C'mon peoples, Don't you think we have enough Sora's??? :-\
We need more Dizzy! ;D
Dude, you can make a version 2 of Birdo any time.
If Yoshi is so easy to vertex...*sigh* I'm :srs: here.
EPIC MARIOS ASS KICKING DEATH TURTLE WITH WOLVEREEN CLAWS!
that is all... lol
Ah, Shadowsnake, finding a Rom of a game doesn't help me when I don't know how to rip textures and things from said rom.... IE I could probably find the rom if u could get the textures from it XP
Textures I'm looking for though will have to be revealed through a pm, cauze I want it to be a surprise on mah vault :af2: I can start building the stage now since it's so easy, but I really REALLY need the textures from the actual game to make it anywhere Mewtwo level of awesomenes.
You should try to do Goofy (KH2) over Ike
Quote from: DrPanda on June 09, 2011, 11:31:22 PM
C'mon peoples, Don't you think we have enough Sora's??? :-\
We need more Dizzy! ;D
This. Micaiah's Sora is godly. No need for another one yet.
Dizzy totally needs to win this. She's hot. She's unique. She's from a series with no vertex hacks. And, to top it all off, she easily destroys the competition when it comes to theme songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3BSSNxKjDkMake it happen guys!
Why me the only one who voted for Cactaur and Tornberry over IC's? Actually, tornberry would be better over dedede.....
Quote from: Victory Badguy on June 10, 2011, 12:41:07 AM
This. Micaiah's Sora is godly. No need for another one yet.
Dizzy totally needs to win this. She's hot. She's unique. She's from a series with no vertex hacks. And, to top it all off, she easily destroys the competition when it comes to theme songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3BSSNxKjDk
Make it happen guys!
meh... id much rather see sora on pit, theres way too many marth hacks. :P
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 10, 2011, 10:16:31 AM
Why me the only one who voted for Cactaur and Tornberry over IC's? Actually, tornberry would be better over dedede.....
well i needed some replacement over the stupid ive climbers so there ya go. :P
@ Everyone
im going to be gone/very busy for a week, when i return expect some really epic stuff. like my best works yet. :srs:
Croco! Seeing how amazing Booster turned out, you must do this sir.
Is it gonna be over Yoshi or Ganondorf? lol?
Also, enjoy your week off my boy.
See ya, dude, we'll be here :)
Wait a minute, I'm the biggest idiot. I didn't see Dabura there at first, I thought you were gonna make him already.
Well let me just re phrase it again I guess and say that my main vote goes to the pink demon with a sword, then second to the wallet stealing, big mouthed, crocodile.
Quote from: sp147 on June 11, 2011, 10:51:12 PM
See ya, dude, we'll be here :)
Thanks SP.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 11, 2011, 11:26:08 PM
Wait a minute, I'm the biggest idiot. I didn't see Dabura there at first, I thought you were gonna make him already.
Well let me just re phrase it again I guess and say that my main vote goes to the pink demon with a sword, then second to the wallet stealing, big mouthed, crocodile.
actually Dabura is already in works, i guess i just added him on the poll to excite dbz fans lol.
And yeah man Croco would be on Yoshi and him vs Booster, Geno and Mallow would be epic as f*ck. Then again Dabura vs Kid Buu, Vegeta, and Goku would also be.
Birdo V3 would be amazing! =D
Siegfred needs a revamp. Definatley. Especially with how far your verteximg skills have come sence then. Then again, Gastly would be good for a revamp. But my main vote goes to Siegfred.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 12, 2011, 01:05:51 AM
And yeah man Croco would be on Yoshi and him vs Booster, Geno and Mallow would be epic as f*ck. Then again Dabura vs Kid Buu, Vegeta, and Goku would also be.
Very true my friend, very f*cking true.
I await the message from you that has the Dabura model with Ganondorf's texture lol the nostalgia in our collabs.
:)
voted for gastly again
Leon!
Leon +1
I think Birdo needs some more work, but not right away.... :P
I think we all need a good sora.
Quote from: 123456/13/2011 on June 13, 2011, 07:08:36 PM
I think we all need a good sora.
. . . Why people enjoy Micaiah's Sora....
birdo needs perfection :af:
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 13, 2011, 08:40:36 PM
birdo needs perfection :af:
Quoted for truth... :af2:
Leon's catching up! W00T!!!!
TBH most of them I feel need a revamp (ASIDE Birdo :>.>: ) but Siegfried and Delta aren't up to par with your more recent hacks....but okie.
.... Birdo...?
Really? :[
I think Siegfried would be good to revamp.
You should revamp delta ;D
siegfried could use a new hairdress... xD
looks really stiff (believe me when i say i know how irritating ike's hair can be)
I Voted For Bir-do. C:
Krystal should be on that list for one reason: DOS EYEZ.
Seriously. Her head needs some work. The rest of her is very awesome, but the head doesn't do her justice on the front of the face.
Sorry if this offends you man, but that's my two cents.
Birdo could use a revamp. yup.
I do wonder though if it would be possible to give gastly his smoke stuff. Maybe in psa or something? I figure if something like wisp could be made... ehh. Still, go for Birdo. He/she deserves it.
Leon lost D:
Quote from: Poll
(doesnt mean its next)
Quote from: Velen Z. Draufgänger on June 15, 2011, 05:59:45 AM
Krystal should be on that list for one reason: DOS EYEZ.
Seriously. Her head needs some work. The rest of her is very awesome, but the head doesn't do her justice on the front of the face.
Sorry if this offends you man, but that's my two cents.
I'm with this...
We don't know how hard it was to make it like that, though...
Quote from: br3compactor on June 15, 2011, 03:43:54 PM
I'm with this...
We don't know how hard it was to make it like that, though...
True...
True.
Velen he can't put Krystal in the poll, because it won't get much votes....
But i do agree it does need a revamp... :P :o
srsly, krystal was released a few weeks ago, and ur already sking for a revamp???IMO its pretty good...
Quote from: br3compactor on June 15, 2011, 03:43:54 PM
I'm with this...
We don't know how hard it was to make it like that, though...
Indeed, the eyes need a change but it could be a hell work for all we know >.>"
Quote from: jokekid on June 16, 2011, 09:02:59 AM
srsly, krystal was released a few weeks ago, and ur already sking for a revamp???IMO its pretty good...
None of us said it was bad, it's just the eyes look a bit.. how should i say this without sounding like an ass of some sort... ._.'
...
They're.. kinda "derp-like" i guess.. The eyes look like they can look into her 2 front pockets at the same time (if she had pockets).
im back.
time to get back to work.
Welcome back homie :af:
How was the week-long break?
Good to see you back man, how was your break?
it was alrite, and its good to be back. ;)
expect a lot of previews, updates, and OP changes in the next few days.
Hey ShadowSnake, I'm glad to know that you had a great break. Can't wait to see what's next. ^^
Welcome back! I look forward to what you have in store for us... XD
yaaaay XD cant wait to see ur new projects
Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 19, 2011, 10:54:16 PM
it was alrite, and its good to be back. ;)
expect a lot of previews, updates, and OP changes in the next few days.
who would these previews be of?
so i got my hands on a Kratos model/texture rip, now here is a very early preview of him. I know ganon has a mirrored texture but captain falcon didnt work out well after i attempted it on him, i will vertex it more to fit his scar and armor, ganon actually seems to work out on him.
here he is. (chest and neck is next, still need face fixes though)
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2cqz6zk.png)
enjoy everyone. ;)
also since jokekid told me how to make one face constant on fox, i plan to remake krystal sometime, or just remake the head and arms. :P
i have other projects at the moment as well, so expect teasers of those soon as well.
omg, awesome face!
:af:
:sparta:
^ He's not Leonidas but he is Spartan rite lol
anyway, looks cool so far dude
or instead of "This is Sparta!!" he could yell "Athena!!!"
Kratos is looking great man.
Kratos's head is looking nice so far... Keep up the good work!
KRATOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FTW!!!!!!!!!
:laugh: :laugh:
new poll, im finally getting some work accomplished. There are about 5 other projects ive started as well btw. :P
kratos seemed promissing ^^
id love to see more of him ^^
your working on charmander?
I'm pretty sure when I tell my friend that he will die. Twice.
I didn't realize there was a show them all damn't option so that's mine >.>
Charmander??? :O
Please tell me thats over Squirtle or something.
The head aren't perfect, nneed some work but this awesome.
Good luck for next ShadowSnake. :)
Quote from: KTH on June 23, 2011, 12:13:46 PM
Good luck for next ShadowSnake. :)
^ This
good luck SS :af2:
CHAREMANDERS WINNING
i tried to make him myself
i used the pokepark model (but u already know that)
but trying to make all his animations was makeing my head spin XD
I REALLY WANNA HELP make him so tell me if theres anything i can do
your a beast shadowsnake
i made a simple charemander hack
its in my vault
Charmander time! Who is he gonna be over? Hope Charizard because of the fire powers, but you can't size mod him.
Maybe it's in the common4, as Bowser's is there you know.
Someone should look into that, then maybe Tyranitar can finally have the right size as well.
yea i found charizards motion pac in the commen_5
Kratos is looking BAAAAAAAADDDAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS !
CHAR F*ING MANDER! :af2:
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 24, 2011, 08:35:39 AMCharmander time! Who is he gonna be over? Hope Charizard because of the fire powers, but you can't size mod him. Maybe it's in the common4, as Bowser's is there you know. Someone should look into that, then maybe Tyranitar can finally have the right size as well.
Lithium was right Charizard's motion is in the common5.pac. Ive also found ivysaur's motion in the common4.pac, so amaterasu is possible as well. I will look into size mods soon, Tyranitar could use one, since hes as tall as ganondorf.
[/quote]
Quote from: KTH on June 23, 2011, 12:13:46 PM
The head aren't perfect, need some work but this awesome.
Good luck for next ShadowSnake. :)
I havent finished the head yet, i just got basic shape so far. still need to change the face to look more like Kratos. And thanks! ;D
Quote from: GameWatching on June 24, 2011, 02:40:41 PM
Kratos is looking BAAAAAAAADDDAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS !
:srs: Thank you GameWatching. :>.>:
Quote from: lithium on June 24, 2011, 07:48:24 AM
CHAREMANDERS WINNING
i tried to make him myself
i used the pokepark model (but u already know that)
but trying to make all his animations was makeing my head spin XD
I REALLY WANNA HELP make him so tell me if theres anything i can do
your a beast shadowsnake
i made a simple charemander hack
its in my vault
I saw your charmander hack, i downloaded when it first came out. :P Well i will be doing all of charmander's model work, probably texture work as well since its simple. I could use help on the one slot size mod though, they arent hard but take a long time to make.
@ Everyone
Thanks for all the feedback although i havent shown much of what im working on yet. :o
Also Charmander was on squirtle originally, but now that he's probably size moddable i will make him on Charizard.
Expect some previews today, i finally have a full day of nothing to do. :af:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 24, 2011, 06:39:16 PM
@ Everyone
Thanks for all the feedback although i havent shown much of what im working on yet. :o
Also Charmander was on squirtle originally, but now that he's probably size moddable i will make him on Charizard.
Expect some previews today, i finally have a full day of nothing to do. :af:
Im not trying to be pushy or rush you..will you show all the previews this time or just some and if you resize the charmander with it effect charizards hitboxes
Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 24, 2011, 06:59:38 PMIm not trying to be pushy or rush you..will you show all the previews this time or just some and if you resize the charmander with it effect charizards hitboxes
I will show the ones that are showable. and no size mods work perfectly, there wont be hitbox glitches. Bowser Jr and Viewtiful Joe for instance.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 24, 2011, 07:05:41 PM
I will show the ones that are showable. and no size mods work perfectly, there wont be hitbox glitches. Bowser Jr and Viewtiful Joe for instance.
oh yea..sorry for the noobish question
Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 24, 2011, 06:39:16 PM
:srs: Thank you GameWatching. :>.>:
tiz a compliment :c
i have compiled alot of CSS and such things for charmander and now they finaly have a use =P
be sure to make the one slot size look good, its not only making him smaller or bigger, u also need to fix the hanging animations a bit (nothing hard, i made a complete size-mod in 30 minutes or so...)
Hey, do you think you could do Bulbasaur over Ivysaur after you did charmander?
Then we could make an "ash" and have the REAL badassness of the pokemon trainer in the game >=D
there Already is bulbasaur over ivysaur...
@shadowsnake: i can try to make a tyranitaur size-mod if you want me too :)
there is bulbasaur and venusaur over ivisaur already and theres also warturtle over squirtle and just replace ivisaur for bulbasaur and ash has those pokemons squirtle bulbasaur and charizard
i can try the size moding as ive done a little already =)
can we rip the head off the pokepark model or something
i naive in the ways of model editing =P
Quote from: GameWatching on June 24, 2011, 07:16:16 PMtiz a compliment :c
tiz was a joke bro. :p
Quote from: lithium on June 24, 2011, 07:22:55 PMi have compiled alot of CSS and such things for charmander and now they finaly have a use =P
if you send it to me i could include in the download, collabing you. :P
Quote from: the joker on June 24, 2011, 10:23:30 PMbe sure to make the one slot size look good, its not only making him smaller or bigger, u also need to fix the hanging animations a bit (nothing hard, i made a complete size-mod in 30 minutes or so...)
hanging glitches eh? i will look at those when i actually start the size mod.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 24, 2011, 10:25:48 PMHey, do you think you could do Bulbasaur over Ivysaur after you did charmander? Then we could make an "ash" and have the REAL badassness of the pokemon trainer in the game >=D
Actually the bulbasaur KTH made on the vault is really good, i dont see why i need to make one.
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 25, 2011, 11:41:23 PMthere Already is bulbasaur over ivysaur... @shadowsnake: i can try to make a tyranitaur size-mod if you want me too :)
Thatd be epic my friend, if you want to by all means go ahead. :)
Quote from: lithium on June 27, 2011, 07:08:47 AMi can try the size moding as ive done a little already =) can we rip the head off the pokepark model or something i naive in the ways of model editing =P
For Charmander? If so then yes, go ahead. Midget charizard ftw.
@ Everyone
Heres some teasers... >__>
Charmander:
(basic shape and texture are done, now to go into detail and fix the eyes because they look weird right now... Lithium might help with the size mod.)
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2zims0w.png)
Dabura:
(Another epic collab w/ ItalianStallion. Only the head is started, but its really clean.)
(http://i51.tinypic.com/rsxvkp.png)
Lastly, im working on a collab with StarWaffle. =]
Charmander looks great so far SS! Also, Dabura's head is looking fan-freakin tastic so far!
I wonder what your other collab with Starwaffle's gonna end up being... lol
Great stuff Shad!
I can tell Charmander's gonna be epic when its finished :D
and Dabura will go nicely with Ganon's sword PSA
Wow my jaw dropped man, you are getting very good at this.
Dabura looks amazing, very nice so far. I know this is just a preview, but the chin needs moer dents so let's say. To look more like a chin, it's a bit flat.
Keep up the amazing work sir.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on June 27, 2011, 11:24:41 PMCharmander looks great so far SS! Also, Dabura's head is looking fan-freakin tastic so far! I wonder what your other collab with Starwaffle's gonna end up being... lol
Thanks LSM, and our collab is a suprise. =P
Quote from: sp147 on June 27, 2011, 11:53:46 PMGreat stuff Shad! I can tell Charmander's gonna be epic when its finished :D and Dabura will go nicely with Ganon's sword PSA
Thank you SP and he should be, im scared to patch him again though. Tyranitar took over 120 to get that result.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 28, 2011, 12:01:18 AMWow my jaw dropped man, you are getting very good at this. Dabura looks amazing, very nice so far. I know this is just a preview, but the chin needs moer dents so let's say. To look more like a chin, it's a bit flat. Keep up the amazing work sir.
Thanks bro glad ya like it, also i will fix the jaw next. Dabura is going to be fun to vertex. Daburadorf ftw.
Can't even tell your'e favorite team mate what that callob is :P ?
all joking aside, the teasers look great and I'm still wondering why those bioshock hacks havn't been released.
God I wish I could still vertex again as right now I'm stuck just improving my texturing till I can get 3ds max back >.<
Could you do me a favor, SS?
Get StarWaffle to contact me on MSN....I need to talk to him.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 28, 2011, 12:17:58 AMCan't even tell your'e favorite team mate what that callob is :P ? all joking aside, the teasers look great and I'm still wondering why those bioshock hacks havn't been released. God I wish I could still vertex again as right now I'm stuck just improving my texturing till I can get 3ds max back >.<
i hope you get it back to, you were getting really good with those silent hill hack. Also i will release those Bioshock hacks as soon as i fix a glitch on Jack.
Quote from: Velen Z. Draufgänger on June 28, 2011, 12:21:52 AM
Could you do me a favor, SS?
Get StarWaffle to contact me on MSN....I need to talk to him.
I dont even know StarWaffle's MSN actually... why dont you just PM him?
ill get all charmanders css stuff in one foulder and send u a pm with a link to it tonight
Charmander....
... looks...
......
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
lol
Right now Debura dorf looks like a dark troll from WoW or something XD
still funy though :P
Charmander is looking epic. :P
Charmander is epic!
is charmander over charizard?
Quote from: Carnage on June 28, 2011, 10:43:24 AM
is charmander over charizard?
Yeah. He will have a size mod, before you ask.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 28, 2011, 11:08:22 AM
Yeah. He will have a size mod, before you ask.
yes, shadowsnake is finishing up the model and then i will begin the size mod
Sexy Charmander is Sexy. :af:
YESH, finally I can have a team entirely of starter Pokemon! Gotta love SS.
Quote from: Dark Aura on June 30, 2011, 08:31:27 AM
YESH, finally I can have a team entirely of starter Pokemon! Gotta love SS.
I feel the same way as you! I'm definitely looking forward to this happy moment...
wow i never tough charmander was so famous lol will the charmander be one slot like pichu over pikachu or it will be like charmeleon that exists and ocupy all slots due to the fitmotionetc?
It should only take up one slot. You have to choose between Tyranitar or Charmander.
I'lltakeacharmanderpleasethankyouandwhyareyoureadingthisbye.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 30, 2011, 08:55:41 AM
It should only take up one slot. You have to choose between Tyranitar or Charmander.
I'lltakeacharmanderpleasethankyouandwhyareyoureadingthisbye.
always a though decision :S but i think charmander fits more with charizard moveset so i will use him xD
Tyranitar all day xD
Previews looking good SS, can't wait to see some hacks when i get back from my vacation. :D
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 30, 2011, 08:55:41 AM
It should only take up one slot. You have to choose between Tyranitar or Charmander.
I'lltakeacharmanderpleasethankyouandwhyareyoureadingthisbye.
u can always make a double on-slot mod...
just do the same thing twice, but wit a different name...
that would make one motionetc for two size mods...
i know its possible mario has fitmotion to paper mario baby mario and normal mario all in the same fitmotion but depends on the person who makes them
well when im done with charmanders motion pac size change someone could take the same motion pac from the download when its in the vault and do tyranitars size changes as i relly dont care about tyranitar and dont want to do both lol
Quote from: lithium on June 30, 2011, 10:34:50 PMwell when im done with charmanders motion pac size change someone could take the same motion pac from the download when its in the vault and do tyranitars size changes as i relly dont care about tyranitar and dont want to do both lol
can you send it to me lithium? im getting tremendous progress on charmander. ;D
Can I have the model so know when the size is perfect
i just had an idea since your charmander is going so well why not just a quick vertex and make charmeleon out of charmander since there isnt mutch diference because for pokemon trainer 00 costumes we could have charmander bulbasaur and squirtle for 01 warturtle(in the vault) ivisaur and charmeleon(needed to be done the one in the vault isnt one slot :S) and for 03 venusaur(in the vault) blastoise(released today) and charizard and for the rest they could be shiny / other pokemons costumes xD everyy pokemon has their evolutionary line done except charizard and well jigly :S
Quote from: Carnage on July 03, 2011, 10:42:16 PM
i just had an idea since your charmander is going so well why not just a quick vertex and make charmeleon out of charmander since there isnt mutch diference because for pokemon trainer 00 costumes we could have charmander bulbasaur and squirtle for 01 warturtle(in the vault) ivisaur and charmeleon(needed to be done the one in the vault isnt one slot :S) and for 03 venusaur(in the vault) blastoise(released today) and charizard and for the rest they could be shiny / other pokemons costumes xD everyy pokemon has their evolutionary line done except charizard and well jigly :S
pssshhh i wish charmeloen is my favirote pokemon of all time but since there was no model that would work for brawl i thought i had to go with charmander when i tried to make him bit ago... but charmander is my second favriote so im happy no matter what
leaving for a week, be back wednesday.
Epic vertexes are coming, just be patient.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 06, 2011, 07:32:40 AM
leaving for a week, be back wednesday.
Epic vertexes are coming, just be patient.
Have fun with whatever you're doing at wherever you're going ^^
waits* lol
Quote from: lithium on June 30, 2011, 10:34:50 PMwell when im done with charmanders motion pac size change someone could take the same motion pac from the download when its in the vault and do tyranitars size changes as i relly dont care about tyranitar and dont want to do both lol
lol. Tyrantitar IMO Is Way Cooler Than Charmaner. But Charmander Is Super Cute ^_^
Hey ShadowSnake, expect a Tyranitaur Size-Mod in your PMs when u get back ;)
if you want, i can add lithium's charmander size mod to the tyranitaur one so that people can use both.
So, will we be able to use both Charmander and Charmeleon at the same time? (since I'm reading all this stuff of having to choose between Charmander and Tyranitar) Can't wait for Charmander... he's my favorite Pokemon :P
It looks amazing, btw!
Quote from: CeeNL on July 10, 2011, 03:59:24 AM
So, will we be able to use both Charmander and Charmeleon at the same time? (since I'm reading all this stuff of having to choose between Charmander and Tyranitar) Can't wait for Charmander... he's my favorite Pokemon :P
It looks amazing, btw!
yes, someone on the vault is makeing evalutionary pacs of the pokemon one will be made for charmander hopefully we will have a better charmelon soon... but even if one is not made for some reason i will probably try do it myself as i would aslo like to be able to use them
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 08, 2011, 01:35:23 AM
Hey ShadowSnake, expect a Tyranitaur Size-Mod in your PMs when u get back ;)
if you want, i can add lithium's charmander size mod to the tyranitaur one so that people can use both.
I would like a copy of that. It's in the common4.pac correct?
If so, Bowser Jr. and soon to come Charmeleon.
/requests.
ShadowSnake, has it been a week yet?
I want to start on Dabura :C
well since there is already a chameleon over charizard maybe nanobuds makes charizard evolution pack when charmander is released xD
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 10, 2011, 09:12:33 AM
I would like a copy of that. It's in the common4.pac correct?
If so, Bowser Jr. and soon to come Charmeleon.
/requests.
ShadowSnake, has it been a week yet?
I want to start on Dabura :C
ivysaur is in the common4.pac, charizard and squirtle are in common5.pac
Quote from: Carnage on July 10, 2011, 09:31:03 AM
well since there is already a chameleon over charizard maybe nanobuds makes charizard evolution pack when charmander is released xD
i do plan too. Charmeleon is already re-sized ;)
i also finished the tyranitaur re-size, and ShadowSnake has the files (i PM'd them to him a few days ago)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 10, 2011, 09:12:33 AM
I would like a copy of that. It's in the common4.pac correct?
If so, Bowser Jr. and soon to come Charmeleon.
/requests.
ShadowSnake, has it been a week yet?
I want to start on Dabura :C
naw he said wensday... i got to see a recent preview of chrmander and it looks amasing so i bet dabora will also be epic im very anxious myself
okay, cool. been checking back every day for Charmander :D
How exactly is his moveset gonna work? Will it be just like charizard's moves but with invisible wings, like Upsmash does normal hitbox where it would with charizard but you won't actually see the wings? or does he have a modded moveset? Sorry for all the questions (especially if nobody but ShadowSnake knows this XD) just can't wait :3
well i asked shadowsnake if i could make some new animations and such for charmander but did not get a reply, im sure he wont care if i relaese an alternate verion with custom moves
charmander will have the same moveset as charizard, unless someone makes a new PSA for him. however, this will also affect the other charizard hacks
yes thats true... so last night i took one of the charmeleon hack in the vault and tried to resize it to fit him better i think it looks much better :af:
(http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af198/lithium96/al_110711_11531binout.jpg)
nice. did u shrink its body, but keep the head bigger?
nope i maded things larger and then made the entire thing smaller...
nice, thats just what i did ;D
so after talking with a few people i have decided to release charmeleon i need to do alot of work tonight but hopefully he will be in the vault within the next day or so XD
well if u release him, ill use him for the evolution pack ;D
sorry for jacking ur thread shadowsnake... im done now :P
I didn't really care for the one I originally dled from the Brawl Vault (cause, for one, he was the size of Charizard :P), but your edit looks awesome! Can't wait for Nano's evolution pack when they're both done :D
im back.
also a side note, today is my birthday.
ive got progress on some projects and finished 2 of them. you will find out upon release, also charmander and dabura are next.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 14, 2011, 04:00:43 PMim back. also a side note, today is my birthday. ive got progress on some projects and finished 2 of them. you will find out upon release, also charmander and dabura are next.
Welcome back~!
Why doesn't it say it's your birthday on your profile?
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 14, 2011, 04:02:20 PMWelcome back~! Why doesn't it say it's your birthday on your profile?
It's prblly because he never put his date of birth on his profile.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 14, 2011, 04:11:36 PMIt's prblly because he never put his date of birth on his profile.
thats it, its fixed now though.
expect nothing today guys, im going to go buy something nice. :P tomorrow i will try to release a couple projects though.
Happy Birthday, ShadowSnake!!!
Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 14, 2011, 04:33:05 PMthats it, its fixed now though. expect nothing today guys, im going to go buy something nice. :P tomorrow i will try to release a couple projects though.
Go buy some M rated games >.>
happy birthday!
HAPPY BDAY SHADOWSNAKE!!!! ;D
Happy Birthday ShadowSnake!! I wish to you the best. ;)
Your birthday candles are the candles that will light up and PIERCE (burn) THE HEAVENS!!! <.< jk xD
Happy Birthday ShadowSnake!! Best wishes!! :D
Happy Birthday ShadowSnake! Hope you're out enjoying your day. :af:
Quote from: Beyond on July 15, 2011, 01:33:57 AM
Happy Birthday ShadowSnake! Hope you're out enjoying your day. :af:
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 14, 2011, 04:37:28 PMGo buy some Ao rated games >.>
Fixed.
Happy Birthday, ShadowSnake!
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on July 15, 2011, 12:08:47 AM
Happy Birthday ShadowSnake!! I wish to you the best. ;)
This.
Happy Birthday!
Oh [censored] wifey! It's your birthday?
Happy Birthday!
*buys you all the weed you want, and rolls it up in blunts for you*
Have a good one my man, see you when you get back to get back to work. Dabudorf time son.
(http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/images/smilies/Salute.gif)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 14, 2011, 04:33:05 PM
tomorrow i will try to release a couple projects though.
what happened to this? :P
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 19, 2011, 03:43:57 PMwhat happened to this? :P
im having troubles with my new sd card, i wont be able to release anything till its fixed.
sd is fixed, time to get back to work.
Cool :)
So whats been up Shad?
u should edit them OP title... been a long week btw xDDD
Hey SS, how's progress going?
And also, VERY late happy b-day. Wasn't here at the time xD
Cool week bro.
Quote from: the joker on July 20, 2011, 06:22:12 PM
u should edit them OP title... been a long week btw xDDD
^ This! lol
So how is that awesome Charmander coming along? ;D
veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long week... xDDD
He's been back for awhile >.>
Don't worry guys he showed me some previews and SS has some cool stuff coming up the pipeline.
Just be patient I don't think he's posted here in awhile since he's been busy making a new hacking blog (Hell he's not even on skype very much >.>)
But I assure you he's still working on things.
Topic: - ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *will be gone for a month*
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 27, 2011, 06:09:51 PMTopic: - ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *will be gone for a year*
fixed :D
but i dont hope this is true since the hacks is awesome and i needing knuckles for a future moveset/port
edit: you have deleted Knuckles in first post`?
knuckles didnt work.
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 27, 2011, 06:49:06 PMknuckles didnt work.
damn
but we got a almost knuckles vertex over Sonic but with really wrong texturecrash bandicoot over Sonic was with knuckles like hair
it was patching him that failed. maybe SS will re-attempt to make him. but its up to him
damn i was already planed where to port him (over falco or fox since sonic vertex ported can work there too) know it from shadow over fox and darkshadeDX say he ported silver over falco good without any bugs
also have planed a good moveset for him
ohh well then i maybe just remove knuckles to metal sonic moveset/port
Quote from: Geno on July 29, 2011, 07:51:16 AM
damn i was already planed where to port him (over falco or fox since sonic vertex ported can work there too) know it from shadow over fox and darkshadeDX say he ported silver over falco good without any bugs
also have planed a good moveset for him
ohh well then i maybe just remove knuckles to metal sonic moveset/port
why dont you port the one over pikachu?or even c.falcon?
Quote from: Carnage on July 29, 2011, 07:59:48 AMwhy dont you port the one over pikachu?or even c.falcon?
more bugs then vertex ported+ is not very good to use :(
the chars. i most wanted from sonic is Team sonic from sonic heros :D
Sonic, knuckles, tails
and tails is in work both over jiggypuff or metaknight(too bad tails has to be a import i think it is impossible to vertex tails :( over something with 2x tails)
knuckles only got one bad vertex and many too much buggy model imports
sonic is already in brawl :af2:
i can easy replace shadow-kong with one of these if needed
edit: just readed first post and liked what i see with become much better with vertexs
reads OP...
I'm am not one bit bothered by that. I know I'd like to fix a ton of my stuff too if I got better at vertexing someday. As long as your happy I'm sure I'll be happy too.
Welcome back SS!
The hell you on SS?!
*Get's ready to help with leon revamp*
Edit
Also I started making more stuff for the site.
I'm currently working on a new banner and some banners for the team page.
(the new banner was just for fun though it's looking pretty good so far...)
I'm really looking forward to what you might bring next, SS.
Glad to see you back.
glad you're back! ;D
I still have your Crystal King Dedede in my game.
Still, keep it up!
The Hell SS?
O.o
Rapture and Jack are out, if anyone at kc-mm likes Bioshock.
also me and ninka have started a new brawl mod website.
http://infinitesmashteam.blogspot.com/
the site is incomplete but a drop by comment would be appreciated.
>.>
<.<
Dabura is next.
InfiniteSmashTeam? Where have I heard this...?
lol... That's a neat little site, and that new Bioshock stuff you posted is awesome!
Nice Bioshock stuff Shad :)
I think you should have like, all the projects you've done as grayed out CSP's, and everything you revamp and upload, as a colored in CSP :D It makes sense. And I'm looking forward to all the revamps!
Dabura looks awesome so far but too bad i have planed ganon. for piccolo if i ever make a DBZ PSA over ganon.
anyway not many ideas for a Dabura moveset only in afew ep. of DBZ and that with turn ppl to stone not sure is possible :D
Quote from: Weenie on July 29, 2011, 10:52:17 PMInfiniteSmashTeam? Where have I heard this...?
I have no idea, even googling infinite smash doesnt come up with anything similar.
Edit: I see your Sephiroth as well now. :>.>:
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on July 29, 2011, 11:30:28 PMlol... That's a neat little site, and that new Bioshock stuff you posted is awesome!
Its planned to not be "little" in the coming days, and with the 500 hits success in one day i'd say Infinite Smash Team has a good chance at making it big some day.
Anyways glad you like the Bioshock stuff. :P
Quote from: sp147 on July 29, 2011, 11:55:44 PMNice Bioshock stuff Shad :)
Thanks pal. ;D Do you play Bioshock sp?
Quote from: xZedkiel on July 30, 2011, 01:43:27 PMI think you should have like, all the projects you've done as grayed out CSP's, and everything you revamp and upload, as a colored in CSP :D It makes sense. And I'm looking forward to all the revamps!
thats a good idea. :>.>: im defininetly going to consider doing this.
Quote from: Gotenks on July 30, 2011, 02:49:32 PMDabura looks awesome so far but too bad i have planed ganon. for piccolo if i ever make a DBZ PSA over ganon. anyway not many ideas for a Dabura moveset only in afew ep. of DBZ and that with turn ppl to stone not sure is possible :D
I think the stone spit would be impossible, oh well he will serve well as another slot for picollo.
i will for sure add Dabura in my roster
not really becoz it is one of my fav. DBZ char. but cuz he is from DBZ !!! :D and i think the vertex will be awesome anyway
The vertex is gonna look sexy. Can't wait to start texturing him ;)
Your welcome man, and no, I've never played it before
but I know some friends that do, so I'll check it out when i get the chance :D
Charmander [Pokepark: Wii] - since this is in green text now and not yellow like before does that mean you scrapped the one you were working on before and started over?
Quote from: CeeNL on July 31, 2011, 02:26:21 PM
Charmander [Pokepark: Wii] - since this is in green text now and not yellow like before does that mean you scrapped the one you were working on before and started over?
well... he still has a teaser for it.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 30, 2011, 09:43:38 PM
I have no idea, even googling infinite smash doesnt come up with anything similar.
Edit: I see your Sephiroth as well now. :>.>:
I'm having this Sephiroth unwillingly, though. <.<
Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 30, 2011, 09:43:38 PM
I have no idea, even googling infinite smash doesnt come up with anything similar.
Edit: I see your Sephiroth as well now. :>.>:
It's a long story why he's like this.
7 ppl who dont see there is a good vertex coming
or just 7 ppl who hate DBZ cuz of Annoying fanboys and they sure never have watched it so you can´t hate something you never have watched
these are the reason for vote on option nr 2.
Quote from: Gotenks on July 31, 2011, 05:26:27 PM
7 ppl who dont see there is a good vertex coming
or just 7 ppl who hate DBZ cuz of Annoying fanboys and they sure never have watched it so you can´t hate something you never have watched
these are the reason for vote on option nr 2.
i like DBZ too but dabura isnt a character i care about i mean he didnt affect the show at all when he disapeared every bad thing he had done has undone krillin and picollo were normal he only had a very quick fight with gohan and that has it for the character so i dont really fell anything for him but i didnt vote yet and not sure if i will there isnt any choice i identify with xD
it not just dabura it just ppl who voted i hate DBZ and dont really care shadowsnake is hard working on a DBZ hack
a DBZ vertex is same as all other vertexs
one person that working hard to get that vertex as good as possible
Quote from: Gotenks on July 31, 2011, 05:26:27 PM
or just 7 ppl who hate DBZ cuz of Annoying fanboys and they sure never have watched it so
these are the reason for vote on option nr 2.
Lies. I watched it and I still don't like it. )L:
Quote from: Gotenks on July 31, 2011, 05:36:16 PM
it not just dabura it just ppl who voted i hate DBZ and dont really care shadowsnake is hard working on a DBZ hack
a DBZ vertex is same as all other vertexs
one person that working hard to get that vertex as good as possible
well I just voted that cause there was no charmander option :P It's not that I don't think Dabura is awesome
and thanks Nanobuds, I'm dumb and didn't notice that option under the teasers section. can't wait :D
Dabura is getting good progress, i might finish the model today or tomorrow.
ItalianStallion will be texturing him.
Expect a teaser to be up when then model is finished. (Daburadorf ftw)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 01, 2011, 11:44:01 PM
Dabura is getting good progress, i might finish the model today or tomorrow.
ItalianStallion will be texturing him.
Expect a teaser to be up when then model is finished. (Daburadorf ftw)
Yay Daburadorf :D There should be Daburadorf in Dabura clothes with Ganon's face and Dabura in Ganon's lol
is he getting his sword too?
SS!
DO A PROPER DMG! ON FEMALE LINK!
*Has FANRAGE!*
:rage:
Quote from: DMG. Velia on August 02, 2011, 12:08:44 AM
SS!
DO A PROPER DMG! ON FEMALE LINK!
*Has FANRAGE!*
:rage:
Why the hell do you think everyone will do your requests? especially with that kind of attitude >.>
seriously there is a request board for a reason.
Besides SS does not take requests.
Quote from: Ninka on August 02, 2011, 12:17:54 AM
Why the hell do you think everyone will do your requests? especially with that kind of attitude >.>
seriously there is a request board for a reason.
Besides SS does not take requests.
It's supposed to be more of a suggestion than a request >_>
You know Ninka, you've become more of an ass since you first came here.
Idk, looks more like a demand than anything else. If it was a suggestion he sure went about it the wrong way.
Quote from: Velen on August 02, 2011, 12:08:44 AM
SS!
DO A PROPER DMG! ON FEMALE LINK!
*Has FANRAGE!*
:rage:
Here's an idea, get permission to use FL as a base and make it urself >_> duh...
Only reason I don't make my own vertexes is cause I'm not that tedious about it and they'd all look like crap...
:srs:
lets not start a flame war in my thread ok? just drop it.
Anyways heres that Daburadorf preview i promised.
(http://i51.tinypic.com/zycbgm.png)
model is 90%-95% finished, none is exported, but ganon is easy to export so i wont have any problems. I will try to export it tonight, then Stallion will texture it. while hes doing that i will revamp something easy and quick.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 02, 2011, 10:59:46 PM
Here's an idea, get permission to use FL as a base and make it urself >_> duh...
Only reason I don't make my own vertexes is cause I'm not that tedious about it and they'd all look like crap...
Here's a problem: as tedious as I am about details, I have no vertexing skill.
I've tried. I suck at it. Your argument is invalid.
Also, awesome job on Dabura, SS!
Wow, that looks really good. You said you were 90-95% done, so I'm not sure if you're planning these tweaks but I'd thought I'd point 'em out. Real minor stuff really.
I think the sides of his waist should be flattened out some just so it comes across as a more believable belt once it's textured. The top of his waist should be brought in some so the bagginess of his pants comes across better. And just some some minor tweaks to the arms to add some muscle definition and bringing up the poofs of his arms a bit.
(http://i.imgur.com/KzX4M.png)
But really, it's pretty much perfect as is.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 03, 2011, 12:14:48 AM
:srs:
lets not start a flame war in my thread ok? just drop it.
Anyways heres that Daburadorf preview i promised.
(http://i51.tinypic.com/zycbgm.png)
model is 90%-95% finished, none is exported, but ganon is easy to export so i wont have any problems. I will try to export it tonight, then Stallion will texture it. while hes doing that i will revamp something easy and quick.
*Looks at Dabura preview* :>.>: Yep that's him alright >D
Dabura's gonna be epicly sweet when finished :af:
can't wait to see the texture applied to him
@ Velen
Thanks Velen. :P
@ SP
Thanks, and i too cant wait for the texture. I will be interesting to see what it will turn out like. :>.>:
Quote from: Beyond v3 on August 03, 2011, 12:32:30 AM
Wow, that looks really good. You said you were 90-95% done, so I'm not sure if you're planning these tweaks but I'd thought I'd point 'em out. Real minor stuff really.
I think the sides of his waist should be flattened out some just so it comes across as a more believable belt once it's textured. The top of his waist should be brought in some so the bagginess of his pants comes across better. And just some some minor tweaks to the arms to add some muscle definition and bringing up the poofs of his arms a bit.
(http://i.imgur.com/KzX4M.png)
But really, it's pretty much perfect as is.
Wow thanks for the advice Beyond, i was planning to fix part of the cape top only so i would of missed those if it wasn't for you. I didn't have a model rip to make this so that's why the proportions were a little off.
One more thing, i think you of all people would know, If i vertex the cape to make it a little bit bigger, do you think it will jack up in animations?
Sick work bro, looking good. What Beyond said is what I was gonna say, so make sure you go over those areas, so it's more than perfect.
I'm more than ready to start texturing him, so send him to me when you're ready.
AWESOME!!! finaly i can get vertex on a char. i know over ganondorf waiting for Piccolo : D lol
That Dabura model's going to be practically flawless in every way once it's finished. This is one DBZ vertex I WILL be adding to Brawl... Good job so far SS!
I know Dabura is one of the only DBZ toys I still have....somewhere...
Cool to see him being made in brawl.
I'm going to have to replace Red Demon Knight with this "King of all Demons".
Definitely taking up a slot....but which one o.o Too awesome to NOT get. lol
Just saw the new preview and it looks legit man. Can't wait to see it all textured. :af:
that model looks great, it even looks cool with ganon's textures... xDDD
@ ItalianStallion
More than ready? Great, since i just finished end exported him. :P
(http://i53.tinypic.com/295zjx5.png)
he animates well and should be wi-fi safe, i will send him to you soon so you can get started on the texture.
@ Beyond
I cant wait either, knowing Stallion the texture will turn out sexy. Thanks for pointing out what needs fixes by the way, i would of missed those. :af2:
@ jokekid
The fusion between Dabura and Ganondorf, Ganura or Daburadorf.
@ Everyone else
Thanks everyone. :o I took a big risk making Dabura and i wasn't sure if i could make him good considering i didn't have a model rip to use for a ref, so im glad to see my work was worth while.
@shadowSnake/ItalianStallion
if i can find a dabura model´s texture (only IF) wanna get the texture from there ?
thats how i revamped Gotenks´s texture
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 03, 2011, 04:03:30 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I can't say I know who that is or where he/she is from (apparently DBZ), but I CAN say that your work is impresive, as usual. :]
As a matter fact, I think Ganon looks nice just like that.
No texture necessary. :af:
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 04:48:37 PMI can't say I know who that is or where he/she is from (apparently DBZ), but I CAN say that your work is impresive, as usual. :] As a matter fact, I think Ganon looks nice just like that. No texture necessary. :af:
(http://www.absoluteanime.com/dragon_ball/dabura.jpg) this is dabura if you is unsure
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 04:48:37 PM
I can't say I know who that is or where he/she is from (apparently DBZ), but I CAN say that your work is impresive, as usual. :]
As a matter fact, I think Ganon looks nice just like that.
No texture necessary. :af:
This.
When you make future trunks over link, then I'll take interest in your dbz antics.
And I do mean future trunks from the android saga, not the ten year old one from the buu saga.
Though I can say that Deboradorf deserves more LOL than female ganondorf...
Hmm
Male Zelda...now that would be lolzies....
And no I mean literally a male version of zelda, not sheik....
ooohh nooooowww i rememer who Dabura is. i knew that looked familiar... o.O
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 03, 2011, 07:29:15 PMWhen you make future trunks over link, then I'll take interest in your dbz antics. And I do mean future trunks from the android saga, not the ten year old one from the buu saga. Though I can say that Deboradorf deserves more LOL than female ganondorf... Hmm Male Zelda...now that would be lolzies.... And no I mean literally a male version of zelda, not sheik....
^this and Kid trunks
he is not that bad he is funny and the reason why Gotenks is so awesome
(so i got more motivetion to finish my Fusion dance Animation :D)
Ooooh I gotta find a spot for him!
But i dont know which Ganon to get rid of...I wanna place him over blue but I have Billy Mays as blue...And I [censored]ing love me some Billy Mays :srs:
Sh!t, I hate that Ganon hacks are so awesome but I can only choose 6. :/
Fuk it Im taking out Nightmare, I barely play SouCal anyway :af:
Cant wait to get Dabura. Looking really nice so far.
I think I'll put mine on blue slot XD too many Red Hax x_x Getting rid of Nightmare as well >.>
That Ganura looks funny, it actually fits in some weird way XD
@ Pride
The king of demons fused with the king of evil. :P
Link and Goku: well f*ck....
@ Everyone
While ItalianStallion makes the texture for Dabura im going to be making his sword and touching up the model a tiny bit.
Also, new teaser of an 1 month old project that i finally exported. Its a revamp of one of my first mariokart64n method vertexes. Check it out...
http://infinitesmashteam.blogspot.com/p/teasers.html
release maybe today, if i find the time to take pics.
ShadowSnake, I made great progress last night, I'd say I'm at about a 60%
I'm still waiting for you to do what we talked about through PM.
Do the fanboys want a preview of the texture? Speak now or forever hold your peace.. however that [censored] goes lol.
Also, I can take some pics for your Fallen Angel Pit if you want.. I don't mind.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 06, 2011, 07:35:13 PM
ShadowSnake, I made great progress last night, I'd say I'm at about a 60%
I'm still waiting for you to do what we talked about through PM.
Do the fanboys want a preview of the texture? Speak now or forever hold your peace.. however that [censored] goes lol.
Also, I can take some pics for your Fallen Angel Pit if you want.. I don't mind.
Why wouldn't we want previews? XD
Also, i saw you added my new msn to your list?
yeah previews :D
give us them previews!!
Alright people, let's all remember these are just previews ok?
You want them?
They're yours my friend:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
On a side note, I'm making his texture from scratch. The model I sent to ShadowSnake had no texture, and I couldn't find his texture online. Even MarioDK helped me, but no luck.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 06, 2011, 09:53:45 PMAlright people, let's all remember these are just previews ok? You want them? They're yours my friend: Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
ITS AWESOME!
yeah i can only find for saiyans+piccolo+Buus
i found a dabura but really really really bad made texture
i will try again later but got to work on Goku V1 now that i finnaly got his Fitcaptain.pac done and lower filesize :D
Epic.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 06, 2011, 09:53:45 PMAlright people, let's all remember these are just previews ok? You want them? They're yours my friend: Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
On a side note, I'm making his texture from scratch. The model I sent to ShadowSnake had no texture, and I couldn't find his texture online. Even MarioDK helped me, but no luck.
ahem... yes.
Thats just pure win, cant wait to see it 100% done. ;)
Im going to make the fixed belt right now, and the sword later tonight.
Still trying to make some final touch-ups to Fallen Angel Pit v2. >__>
Wow... Dabura looks magnifico!
You guys are really outdoing yourselves with this one. Srsly!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 06, 2011, 09:53:45 PM
Alright people, let's all remember these are just previews ok?
You want them?
They're yours my friend:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
On a side note, I'm making his texture from scratch. The model I sent to ShadowSnake had no texture, and I couldn't find his texture online. Even MarioDK helped me, but no luck.
EDIT: Dude this texture looks freaking awesome :D great job can't wai to see it finished
Idk why, but that Pit reminds me of Seed from Rogue Galaxy o:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Dabura is looking fantastic :D
Thanks everyone for the comments. I have made even more progress. His belt is now textured perfectly, also thanks to ShadowSnake. I was worried about how that would turn out, but all good.
He is at about a 85% right now. I still gotta finish his chest, plus do some finishing touches here and there.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
awesome
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 08, 2011, 06:25:49 AMThanks everyone for the comments. I have made even more progress. His belt is now textured perfectly, also thanks to ShadowSnake. I was worried about how that would turn out, but all good. He is at about a 85% right now. I still gotta finish his chest, plus do some finishing touches here and there. Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:o
i think you just made a lot of people [censored] bricks. Looks absolutely amazing, cant wait to see the chest and jacket fully textured. By the way i finished his sword, just need to test it, and you can texture it. :P
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 08, 2011, 06:25:49 AM
Thanks everyone for the comments. I have made even more progress. His belt is now textured perfectly, also thanks to ShadowSnake. I was worried about how that would turn out, but all good.
He is at about a 85% right now. I still gotta finish his chest, plus do some finishing touches here and there.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Looks good Italian!
Though, speaking from an artist's POV, I think the arms (where the arm meet's the gauntlet) Think you could get the texture to match, end to end?
I already saw that preview,is awesome.
nice job on Dabura ShadowSnake and Enao.=]
Quote from: Mariodk on August 08, 2011, 04:01:09 PM
awesome
Thank you former DBZ fanboy ;)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 08, 2011, 04:18:25 PM
:o
i think you just made a lot of people [censored] bricks. Looks absolutely amazing, cant wait to see the chest and jacket fully textured. By the way i finished his sword, just need to test it, and you can texture it. :P
The chest will be the ending of all humanity. I'm just playing, it shouldn't be so hard. You got the sword done? [censored] I can't wait to see it and texture it. I tried out Dabura in game, and he looks great texture wise, of course he doesn't have any animation problems or anything like that.
Quote from: Velen on August 08, 2011, 04:20:05 PM
Looks good Italian!
Though, speaking from an artist's POV, I think the arms (where the arm meet's the gauntlet) Think you could get the texture to match, end to end?
Thanks bro! For his arms it's about 4 different things to texture, to complete the whole arm. I'm definitely gonna go back to that area, and make it blend where the arms meet the gauntlet like you said. That's part of "finishing touches" ;)
Quote from: Puccio on August 08, 2011, 06:06:42 PM
I already saw that preview,is awesome.
nice job on Dabura ShadowSnake and Enao.=]
Enao, haha. I forgot about that man.
Good stuff, Stallion :D I'm really liking the texture on his coat and pants
Lookin' foward to seeing the rest of it completed ;D
Fallen Angel Pit is released, hope everyone likes it.
(http://i51.tinypic.com/1ffgcn.jpg)
Check it out here:
http://infinitesmashteam.blogspot.com/
Download here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21349
Really liking The Pit of Darkness Fallen Angel Pit! O: Will get since I have the old one! :D
I still got some Pit slots left so I'll get this :D
His hair reminds me of Gohan lol
Quote from: sp147 on August 09, 2011, 01:44:12 AMI still got some Pit slots left so I'll get this :D His hair reminds me of Gohan lol
yeah me too (Gohan buu saga)
I wasnt even really planning for that to happen, but i guess that just makes him more bad-ass. ;D
Now that Fallen Angel Pit is done and Dabura is near done, i need suggestions on what i should make next. So, suggest away!
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 09, 2011, 04:47:07 AMI wasnt even really planning for that to happen, but i guess that just makes him more bad-ass. ;D Now that Fallen Angel Pit is done and Dabura is near done, i need suggestions on what i should make next. So, suggest away!
get Knuckles back again :D(we damn needing him since we got tails now )
Like you posted in my vertex request thread, Destroyman from No More Heroes on Ganon would be sweet.
Too bad you don't have textures. Maybe ask Beyond how he got his (if you ever consider him)?
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 09, 2011, 04:47:07 AM
Now that Fallen Angel Pit is done and Dabura is near done, i need suggestions on what i should make next. So, suggest away!
Let's do Piccolo next! He already looks a lot like Dabura, kinda.
/DBZFanboy.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 09, 2011, 06:36:26 AM
Let's do Piccolo next! He already looks a lot like Dabura, kinda.
/DBZFanboy.
This made my morning for sure xD
Kairi from Kingdom Hearts :happy:
or finish off Kratos
would love to see Knux or Chaos Zero (I know they're a female dog to patch as i've heard :-\)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 09, 2011, 06:36:26 AMLet's do Piccolo next! He already looks a lot like Dabura, kinda. /DBZFanboy.
dont give me more work to do i am still on our first DBZ moveset
:D
i still vote for Knuckles and now also piccolo
someone needing to do this at Gotenks:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/Jun_Yi/PiccoloFacePalm.png)(i want to make it as a taunt for ganondorf if piccolo will be made)
Destroyman
Knuckles
Piccolo
Chaos Zero
Kairi
Kratos
:o wow for once suggestions that aren't stupid, i want to make all of these. D:
Still think i will make a quick revamp before i go on to a new big project.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 10, 2011, 02:23:15 AM
Destroyman
Knuckles
Piccolo
Chaos Zero
Kairi
Kratos
:o wow for once suggestions that aren't stupid, i want to make all of these. D:
Still think i will make a quick revamp before i go on to a new big project.
If I may make a suggestion, probably wouldn't make it, but what about that guy I said your Fallen Angel Pit looked like? Seed from Rogue Galaxy. o.o Would go great with Aafyre's Zegram.
>_>
I want to see someone do Ichigo :P
And no, I don't mean the one from bleach :P
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=ichigo+tokyo+mew+mew&hl=en&sa=X&rlz=1I7DKUS_en-US&tbm=isch&prmd=ivns&tbnid=bNnA1dowGNhv5M:&imgrefurl=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/tokyo-mew-mew/images/9130703/title/ichigo&docid=uYkBdlZh2lI1zM&w=357&h=685&ei=snpCTsniBYa6tgeevMSvCQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=423&vpy=113&dur=3262&hovh=311&hovw=162&tx=107&ty=338&page=1&tbnh=146&tbnw=75&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&biw=1360&bih=656
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 10, 2011, 12:34:43 PM
>_>
I want to see someone do Ichigo :P
And no, I don't mean the one from bleach :P
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=ichigo+tokyo+mew+mew&hl=en&sa=X&rlz=1I7DKUS_en-US&tbm=isch&prmd=ivns&tbnid=bNnA1dowGNhv5M:&imgrefurl=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/tokyo-mew-mew/images/9130703/title/ichigo&docid=uYkBdlZh2lI1zM&w=357&h=685&ei=snpCTsniBYa6tgeevMSvCQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=423&vpy=113&dur=3262&hovh=311&hovw=162&tx=107&ty=338&page=1&tbnh=146&tbnw=75&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&biw=1360&bih=656
Me too,
Ichigo is my anime crush.
I tried making here awhile back before I learnt how to vertex..
Maybe I'll give her another go.
Plus I'm a sucker for Tokyo Mew Mew >w< <3
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 10, 2011, 02:26:35 PM
Me too,
Ichigo is my anime crush.
I tried making here awhile back before I learnt how to vertex..
Maybe I'll give her another go.
Plus I'm a sucker for Tokyo Mew Mew >w< <3
Heh, yeah, even though I'm a guy I would KILL to be a mew mew >=D (Probably a fox since Zakuro is already a wolf) Imagine trying to explain that one to your parents O_o "Oh yeah mom, I got hit by this pink light and now I'm part animal and have super powers~ By the way, I also just got a job working at the most girly looking tea shop in Tokyo." XD
It's such a shame that 4Kids pretty much raped the english dub though :( usualy their dubs are at least somewhat tolerable, but Tokyo Mew Mew? Even the wikapedia artical states how horrible it was XD Especially the names, I mean seriously...if you're going to dub something, and pretty much re-write the whole seiries, at least keep the original names.
[/fanboy rant]
BTW Darkshade, hows ur grammar >_> *will send u a pm about why i'm asking totally random question* cuz like...I need a beta reader. though unless you didn't read the above rant...you probably would guess what it is...
But yeah, Tokyo Mew Mew for the win, either Ichigo or Pudding would be epic :D *loves how Pudding speaks in the third person most of the time~*
Personally, I'd be a bat.
I even drew out a character and everything..
And alright, send away..
I'd like to think my grammar was pretty good xP
Also I'm sorry for hikacking your thread ShadowSnake XD
I still need to be added to the new team =P
A great white bat? (Ace ventura reference FTW <3)
a bat, that would creep the others out though (except Zakuro O_o she got nerves of steel or something XD) I actually made a topic for it here in the art center, so just check my latest posts lol The topic links to my fanfiction.net account and the story, but I still gots the microsoft word document. I sorta rated it K+ even though theres some mild cusing in it, not enough to make it unpleasent to read though >_> unlike the english dub of air gear.
Heh, Shadowsnake should do Kisshu, that would be epic too :D
Holy [censored] the fruity anime has taken over your thread, ShadowSnake!
Kill it with fire!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 10, 2011, 07:30:53 PM
Holy [censored] the fruity anime has taken over your thread, ShadowSnake!
Kill it with fire!
^This and do it! :oshi:
It was only a matter of time <.<
Kawii Desu and all that crap I suppose.
i want knuckles and chaos zero >.>
At the risk of sounding stupid...
MvC 1 and 2 Mega Man on Pit.
Classic Series Bass on Pit
Treble Boost Bass on Pit
Mega Man.EXE on Pit
Again, at the risk of sounding stupid...
Protoman.EXE on Link
Gutsman or Gutsman.EXE on DK?
Roll.EXE on SOMEONE.
-and...
YamatoMan.EXE (AKA JapanMan.EXE) on Ganondorf?
Yes, I know. They are all Mega Man Characters.
-but nobody has tried making any competent attempts at vertexes of them and...I have no talent for vertexing.
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 11, 2011, 04:50:51 AM
i want knuckles and chaos zero >.>
As much as I'm against putting more Sonic characters into Brawl, I second this.
What, with that amazing Tails PSA, I think a good Knuckles PSA may follow a good Knuckles vertex.
So... yeah. XD
Quote from: Velen on August 11, 2011, 05:39:32 AM
At the risk of sounding stupid...
MvC 1 and 2 Mega Man on Pit.
Classic Series Bass on Pit
Treble Boost Bass on Pit
Mega Man.EXE on Pit
Again, at the risk of sounding stupid...
Protoman.EXE on Link
Gutsman or Gutsman.EXE on DK?
Roll.EXE on SOMEONE.
-and...
YamatoMan.EXE (AKA JapanMan.EXE) on Ganondorf?
Yes, I know. They are all Mega Man Characters.
-but nobody has tried making any competent attempts at vertexes of them and...I have no talent for vertexing.
Just making sure these suggestions are seen...
*Wonders what the hell his brother is doing in his room with a girl at 1:14AM in the morning.* :srs:
Hey ShadowSnake if your done with the Dabura model can i help with the textures?
Quote from: TBM on August 11, 2011, 08:45:08 AM
Hey ShadowSnake if your done with the Dabura model can i help with the textures?
ItalianStallion is nearly done plus he's making it from scratch, i doubt you could help.
SS, when are you going to PM the ppl who will be joining IST?
SS i have something for you ;D http://i53.tinypic.com/30d9eyq.png
Quote from: Puraidou on August 11, 2011, 09:42:09 AM
ItalianStallion is nearly done plus he's making it from scratch, i doubt you could help.
Thank you wifey ;)
Guys, sorry I've been slacking like a little [censored]er lately, just been chilling with this girl I recently met.
No more to be said after that really, but there is the explanation.
ShadowSnake already sent me the sword, and it looks exact. It's gonna be too much fun texturing that, as I'm already 99% done with Dabura.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 11, 2011, 09:15:20 PM
Thank you wifey ;)
Guys, sorry I've been slacking like a little [censored]er lately, just been chilling with this girl I recently met.
No more to be said after that really, but there is the explanation.
ShadowSnake already sent me the sword, and it looks exact. It's gonna be too much fun texturing that, as I'm already 99% done with Dabura.
Quite possibly the best excuse I've ever heard!
but glad to hear that things are going well, with the texture and model.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 11, 2011, 09:15:20 PM
Guys, sorry I've been slacking like a little [censored]er lately, just been chilling with this girl I recently met.
No more to be said after that really, but there is the explanation.
Yo. That's all the explanation needed.
Be with yo gal and all. :vyse:
did u get my PM about Tyranitaur?
Just finished Dabura. He is now complete texture wise. Still something I want ShadowSnake to try, we'll see how that works.
If I get a message before I go to sleep, in like about 20 minutes while I smoke this, you know, I'll show you a preview. Otherwise, no preview for you! >=o
Expect a release very soon..
Quote from: dark sonic 19 on August 11, 2011, 06:07:02 PM
SS i have something for you ;D http://i53.tinypic.com/30d9eyq.png
Is what?
chaos zero i im makeing it for him
KTH, can u send SmashClash the Gotenks exported model?
Dabura WILL be released today, just need to fix one last thing.
i will make a poll for what to make next.
*DBZ fanboy squeal* I'm sure you've heard plenty of that.
But seriously, I'm glad you made dabura. He doesn't get enough attention. :'(
Awesome news :laugh:
Hopefully Gotenks and Dabura will released at 2 near times. ;)
Double Post, but...
First to download. >D
I will replace him over my Red Demon Ganondorf. That's it my ganon slots are full. 00-05 :srs:
Quote from: SmashClash on August 15, 2011, 10:20:27 PM
Hopefully Gotenks and Dabura will released at 2 near times. ;)
Gotenks and Dabura would be an interesting battle. ;)
@ Everyone
>___>
<___<
RELEASED.
(http://i51.tinypic.com/262pj5y.png)
(http://i55.tinypic.com/2dj6xd3.png)
(http://i54.tinypic.com/winfuv.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21570&Moderated=All&facebook=true
includes sword and is wi-fi safe. i hope you guys like it, me and stallion put a LOT of work into it.
i will make a new poll soon. probably today.
he looks awesome!!
Sweet!! *downloads and plays*
Nice model, Shad and Epic texture Stallion ;D
Y'all 2 make a good collab, as previously seen with Booster and Tyranitar
Thx :happy:
Dat texture.
So sexy.
Thanks everyone for the comments. We did put a lot of work into this, and I had no idea how different it was to texture Ganondorf, rather than some easier characters like Zelda, Link, Lucas, etc. With that said, mad respect to those who pull through, texturing a Vertex on Ganondorf.
This is our second collab, but definitely not the last. Tyranitar was so much fun, and I had nothing to do with Booster. KTH is the one that textured Booster, so props to him.
Also, I reccomend using that Ganondorf PSA where you can use the sword. It's included in the download.
ShadowSnake asked me to make this, but i thought id share with all the fans in this thread :P
(http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3357/dabura.png)
Sweet a great hack and a great CSP to go with it. Nice work on the texture ItalianStallion. I love your hacks ShadowSnake, and with this one I've filled every Ganondorf slot with an epic vertex. Really nice work guys.
So SS, I think we are about due for a sexy callob as well :P
awesome :D
Dabura may not be one of my absolute favorite DBZ characters... (He's probably in my top 10 tho.)
But now after seeing the epic work you've both put into getting him into Brawl, I'd say you captured his likeness 100%!
Awesome job with the vertex SS and thanks for the smexy texture you gave him I.S.!
I'm going to reserve any criticisms I have for later.
Right now I am looking on in glee at Dabura being in Brawl.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on August 16, 2011, 04:44:22 AM
Dabura may not be one of my absolute favorite DBZ characters... (He's probably in my top 10 tho.)
But now after seeing the epic work you've both put into getting him into Brawl, I'd say you captured his likeness 100%!
Awesome job with the vertex SS and thanks for the smexy texture you gave him I.S.!
Thanks man!
Quote from: Mariodk on August 16, 2011, 03:55:30 AM
awesome :D
Now go make a PSA >:D
Quote from: Velen on August 16, 2011, 04:49:10 AM
I'm going to reserve any haterisms I have for later.
Fixed.
I'm just playing, best friend.
the body texture looks really good ^^
ima download it just to take a look at his textures (i haz no brawl anymore)
And thus you guys have made the joint best DBZ vertex out there (joint with Beyond's Kid Buu). Absolutely fantastic work!
I'm impressed on how accurate it looks. Great work, SS and Italian!
so whats next ShadowSnake?
Quote from: sp147 on August 16, 2011, 01:45:31 AM
Sweet!! *downloads and plays*
Nice model, Shad and Epic texture Stallion ;D
Y'all 2 make a good collab, as previously seen with Booster and Tyranitar
Thx :happy:
KTH made Booster's texture, Stallion took pics and tested him.
Anyways heck yeah Tyranitar and Dabura both came out good. :) This is definitely not our last collab.
Quote from: Dimes on August 16, 2011, 02:43:50 AM
Sweet a great hack and a great CSP to go with it. Nice work on the texture ItalianStallion. I love your hacks ShadowSnake, and with this one I've filled every Ganondorf slot with an epic vertex. Really nice work guys.
Glad you like it man. ;)
Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 16, 2011, 03:03:20 AM
So SS, I think we are about due for a sexy callob as well :P
heck yeah, leon s kennedy v2 . :P lets do this after another hack or 2.
Quote from: Mariodk on August 16, 2011, 03:55:30 AM
awesome :D
Thank you kc-mm's #1 DBZ fan.
Quote from: Velen on August 16, 2011, 04:49:10 AM
I'm going to reserve any criticisms I have for later.
Right now I am looking on in glee at Dabura being in Brawl.
thanks velen.
Quote from: jokekid on August 16, 2011, 01:11:28 PM
the body texture looks really good ^^
ima download it just to take a look at his textures (i haz no brawl anymore)
you dont have brawl anymore?! :patrick:
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 16, 2011, 01:17:12 PM
And thus you guys have made the joint best DBZ vertex out there (joint with Beyond's Kid Buu). Absolutely fantastic work!
Glad you like it SDoom. :kdance:
Quote from: br3compactor on August 16, 2011, 02:15:20 PM
I'm impressed on how accurate it looks. Great work, SS and Italian!
Quote from: br3compactor on August 16, 2011, 02:15:20 PM
I'm impressed on how accurate it looks. Great work, SS and Italian!
Thanks br3!
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on August 16, 2011, 04:44:22 AM
Dabura may not be one of my absolute favorite DBZ characters... (He's probably in my top 10 tho.)
But now after seeing the epic work you've both put into getting him into Brawl, I'd say you captured his likeness 100%!
Awesome job with the vertex SS and thanks for the smexy texture you gave him I.S.!
Thanks LSM :) i wouldnt say 100% completely, but considering we didnt have a texture or vertex rip i think we did rather well.
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 16, 2011, 02:28:57 PM
so whats next ShadowSnake?
A mario character, since i started school i need something quick and easy to start with.
New poll, vote away!
Dabura is looking awesome, no...he's perfect! Nice job as always ShadowSnake and ItalianStallion. ;D
voted Toad
I like that Luma idea, but I really want to see either Birdo or Boshi revamped someday so my vote went to Boshi. :P
Hey SS, I has a suggestion, I know you said you wanted to do a mario character but....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx02e4FRCI8Seriously, why has nobody made him yet? O_o;
At least now we have a reason.
Me, DarkshadeX and Nekubrawler are making Mecha Sonic over wolf.
Aniverge has finished a fire sonic psa and is starting a Captain Basilisx psa on yoshi
Shadow The hedgehog is ported over to DK with a psa.
We have a SMBZ mario PSA
And a Raccoon Luigi PSA.
Finally, there's also a Metal Mario Vertex
So I say again..
THIS GUY REALLY NEEDS TO BE DONE!~
Pluss, he would be mega easy and quick since you could use the Dry bones over yoshi as a base ^+^
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 16, 2011, 05:32:56 AMNow go make a PSA >:D
lol :D dabura will not be a good PSA make other players to stone is impossible :(
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 17, 2011, 02:00:38 AMHey SS, I has a suggestion, I know you said you wanted to do a mario character but.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx02e4FRCI8 Seriously, why has nobody made him yet? O_o; At least now we have a reason. Me, DarkshadeX and Nekubrawler are making Mecha Sonic over wolf. Aniverge has finished a fire sonic psa and is starting a Captain Basilisx psa on yoshi Shadow The hedgehog is ported over to DK with a psa. We have a SMBZ mario PSA And a Raccoon Luigi PSA. Finally, there's also a Metal Mario Vertex So I say again.. THIS GUY REALLY NEEDS TO BE DONE!~ Pluss, he would be mega easy and quick since you could use the Dry bones over yoshi as a base ^+^
i wish metal sonic was not over Wolfegeta :( beside Captain Basilisx is a fanmade char. i think ShadowSnake will only do real char. and you also forgetting Shadow over Fox(as soon done :D)
We all know that SS should disregard every character in the poll and go with this one <.<
the mario equivalent of sephiroth right there >.>
(http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/590/draft_lens18089061module151093034photo_1309047394rpg3.png)
Ninka, he said he wanted to do something easy and simple, lol.
Culex is the [censored] though!
Culex is a freaking beast, i redid his battles countless tims. Purely to have the challenge and the perfect enemy. He was beast, nuf said.
I picked the last option.
Who do I want?
RAWK F-ING HAWK!
why dont u try some of the sf4 characters???
so is Charmander dead or something D:
*waits for Piccolo vertex so I can texture him*
Quote from: CeeNL on August 18, 2011, 07:17:33 PM
so is Charmander dead or something D:
lol thats right i completely forgot SS was making a charmander vertex but since he deleted all of his old work maybe he discarded charmander too so he could make a new one or something
I voted Croco, 'bout fricken time somebody made him.
Luma has absolutely NO [censored]ING PSA POTENTIAL AT ALL!!!
Croco on the other hand does...
seriously people, there's already a Rosalina hack with lunas in it and a mario hack with lumas in it >_< vote for a character that's ACTUALLY AWESOME!!
The heck...I mean really, "Awww kirby looks like a luma, sooo cuteee.." >_> *sigh* though, you can't really compete with cuteness. Even doctors become less scary when you give them some.
koopa!
over who is that charmander?
It's over Charizard, and I really hope it's not dead.
And I'd like to do part of the texture by the way ;o
The eyes, shading, detail, and [censored].
I wonder how will it come out. But seeing what kind of stuff has already been done, I kinda don't doubt anything else anymore.
The problem with charmander was the eyes, i dont know how im going to vertex triangle eyes to circles and reduce the eye texture's stretchage, i might have to make him on squirtle if all else fails. But i really didnt want him on squirtle :(
Anyways, i have started a few of the projects on the poll and nearly finished all of them. One is 100% done and just needs exporting. Im not going to say who they are until tomorrow, where i show some new teasers. :af:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 21, 2011, 05:12:49 AM
The problem with charmander was the eyes, i dont know how im going to vertex triangle eyes to circles and reduce the eye texture's stretchage, i might have to make him on squirtle if all else fails. But i really didnt want him on squirtle :(
Anyways, i have started a few of the projects on the poll and nearly finished all of them. One is 100% done and just needs exporting. Im not going to say who they are until tomorrow, where i show some new teasers. :af:
That's fantastic! I'm looking forward to seeing them SS.
I expected previews cause of the title :c
Where is my Piccolo!
Lumaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :O
It's adorable. =D
Good work.
Whoops, looks like I jumped the gun a bit.... D:
@ Everyone
Luma is RELEASED.
(http://i54.tinypic.com/wh1lya.jpg)
Download:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21756
Hope everyone likes it.
Luma can blink, suck up enemies without the mouth glitch, and almost every hat fits on his head and looks good. Ex: LUMArio
for more pics see the post on:
http://infinitesmashteam.blogspot.com/
@ LSM
I will have the teasers up hopefully tonight, if i have time.
@ IS
I gotta say, making Dabura sure got me into making DBZ hacks. Piccolo is the [censored], i SHOULD make him soon....
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 22, 2011, 01:17:53 AM
Lumaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :O
It's adorable. =D
Good work.
Whoops, looks like I jumped the gun a bit.... D:
Glad you like it! The eyes were a pain to make look right, same with the doohickey on top of his head. :P
...
[yellow]
RAWK HAWK!
Please?
Quote from: Velen on August 22, 2011, 01:34:00 AM
...
RAWK HAWK!
Please?
Oh god.
YES.
Rawk Hawk is freakin' epic. And his theme is too.
ShadowSnake this Luma vertex is amazing! I love it, this is going to my SD card right now. ;)
Awesome job, it's good to see more vertexes for Kirby. Can't wait to see what's next.
Luma looks great! It's very accurate too.
I assume that there are no glitches, right? If that's the case, I'll add it to my SD card immediately!
Does anyone think Luma may need a slight size mod?
Those guys are kinda tiny.
Anyways, good job ShadowSnake. I'll throw this over my yellow Kirby for sure.
Now...
GIVE US RAWK HAWK! PLEASE!
Preferrably over Bowser. Normals can be nulled and the shading issues can be dealt with by shading on the texture.
THIS! ^
Woahoha! SS that Luma is love. I shall express my gratitude in a way only I could...
...
I would bake that Luma into a muffin.
:srs:
Luma color pack anyone?
its up for grabs on whoever wants to make it.
Quote from: Ash Ketchum on August 22, 2011, 01:49:51 AMDoes anyone think Luma may need a slight size mod? Those guys are kinda tiny. Anyways, good job ShadowSnake. I'll throw this over my yellow Kirby for sure.
i was thinking that too, but im a vertexer not a animator/size modder. :P That's exactly where i put him on my sd card.
Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 22, 2011, 01:41:11 AMLuma looks great! It's very accurate too. I assume that there are no glitches, right? If that's the case, I'll add it to my SD card immediately!
He's pretty much glitch free, no holes or freezes and he animates well too. The legs may animate funny during a couple animations but its nothing ugly, and he animates about the same as most vertexes.
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on August 22, 2011, 01:37:28 AMShadowSnake this Luma vertex is amazing! I love it, this is going to my SD card right now. ;) Awesome job, it's good to see more vertexes for Kirby. Can't wait to see what's next.
Thanks CK. :) btw, Ninka told me your working on a new stage. :>.>: cant wait to see it.
Quote from: Velen on August 22, 2011, 02:08:59 AM
Now...
GIVE US RAWK HAWK! PLEASE!
Preferrably over Bowser. Normals can be nulled and the shading issues can be dealt with by shading on the texture.
Rawk Hawk was epic, your really tempting me... :>.>:
Quote from: Roo on August 22, 2011, 02:14:23 AM
Woahoha! SS that Luma is love. I shall express my gratitude in a way only I could...
...
I would bake that Luma into a muffin.
:srs:
Thanks? :af:
Great...now do the runner up :D
Or I will send the Super Mega Xem rangers 240 after you >=D
So how goes that sexy vertex you should me the other day that no one has asked for yet? :af:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 22, 2011, 02:19:23 AM
Rawk Hawk was epic, your really tempting me... :>.>:
DON'T MAKE ME BEG BRAH!
Do EE~~~~~~~~~~T!!!
Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 22, 2011, 02:58:24 AMSo how goes that sexy vertex you should me the other day that no one has asked for yet? :af:
heh... tough crowd. :P
Anyways, im getting the crown down now, and its looking sweet. I have no idea how im going to make the collar thing lol.
(http://i51.tinypic.com/sopv88.png)
Quote from: Velen on August 22, 2011, 03:21:57 AM
DON'T MAKE ME BEG BRAH!
Do EE~~~~~~~~~~T!!!
(http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7177/922350-rawk_hawk_thumb.jpg)
hmm... it surely is possible... :>.>:
Nice work on Luma... ^^
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 22, 2011, 03:26:36 AM
heh... tough crowd. :P
Anyways, im getting the crown down now, and its looking sweet. I have no idea how im going to make the collar thing lol.
(http://i51.tinypic.com/sopv88.png)
(http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7177/922350-rawk_hawk_thumb.jpg)
hmm... it surely is possible... :>.>:
*IS going plumb loco.*
*Plays a tape recording saying "Rawk Hawk" In a a crowd-like chorus over and over again!!!.*
SS WHY THE [censored] HAS YOU NOT DONE *insert character here* YET?!?!
THEY ARE SO COOL AND NEED TO BE DONE!
Seriously guys, he'll get to what ever the hell he wants to.
Right now the focus is on that sexy pimp crystal king!
I'd say give feedback on that before telling him what to make next...
SS you revamp your own hacks more than anyone I know. :srs:
Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 22, 2011, 03:58:12 AM
SS WHY THE [censored] HAS YOU NOT DONE *insert character here* YET?!?!
THEY ARE SO COOL AND NEED TO BE DONE!
Seriously guys, he'll get to what ever the hell he wants to.
Right now the focus is on that sexy pimp crystal king!
I'd say give feedback on that before telling him what to make next...
I was saving THAT for later. RAWK HAWK COMES FIRST!!! :af:
-but since I have done that several times over, CRYSTAL KING TIEM NAO.
I love how it's coming along. Crown is the [censored].
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 22, 2011, 01:19:58 AM
@ IS
I gotta say, making Dabura sure got me into making DBZ hacks. Piccolo is the [censored], i SHOULD make him soon....
Wifey you're alive! LOL
Yeah man I agree, I've been watching some episodes and making some AMV's with Dubstep. I'm also starting on Dragon Ball's Hell (Dabura's home lol) since I'm in that mood.
I'd be more than willing to do Piccolo, and I'm sure the fanboys will appreciate it as well ;o
By the way, Luma is [censored]ing epic. Kirby needed some good Vertextures.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 22, 2011, 07:08:52 AM
Wifey you're alive! LOL
Yeah man I agree, I've been watching some episodes and making some AMV's with Dubstep. I'm also starting on Dragon Ball's Hell (Dabura's home lol) since I'm in that mood.
I'd be more than willing to do Piccolo, and I'm sure the fanboys will appreciate it as well ;o
By the way, Luma is [censored]ing epic. Kirby needed some good Vertextures.
Yes, I'd appreciate.
Luma looks great, I like it a lot. Also Crystal King looks sexy.
That's a very nice Crystal King! He was one of my favorite boss fights in Paper Mario. I used to keep a saved file because he was so fun.
And there aren't many DDD hacks out there. Vertex and PSA. Which gives me an idea...
Quote from: Roo on August 22, 2011, 04:15:40 AM
SS you revamp your own hacks more than anyone I know. :srs:
coughBeyondcough
Saw Crystal King. Looks incredibly sexy dude.
i got a questing about Crash
since Stafwaffe (maybe)+KTH+you is going to make him it will be a colab.?
staffwaffe got him in poll
KTH in future plans and was close to get him done before he had to format the PC
and you too in future plans
@ Roo
yeah i know. :P but i dont plan to revamp anymore, after my to-do-list is done i will stop making brawl mods. (though my list is bound to have stuff added to it.)
@ Mariodk
Well i will make Crash if I'm disappointed with one of theirs, or i might beat them to it. who knows. But no its not a collab and mine will be more accurate since i have a model rip as a ref. :af:
@ Everyone
Crystal King is pretty much done. I wont be able to make the fancy smancy collar thingy since its impossible to make out of 8 verts and texture correctly. If your wondering whats up with the hole, Crystal King has a hole at the collar, i wouldnt leave that there unless if its supposed to be there.
Good revamp? Should i release?
(http://i51.tinypic.com/o9hmxu.png)
Release possibly tonight if he exports easily.
If not then at least you will get this quick revamp i made....
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2elb6ly.jpg)
what's changed?
- no longer crashes game (for some reason he did sometimes during certain animations)
- eyes are perfectly straight now
- back is smooth
- head re-verted
- more round rather then being ovalish
- other body tweaks
I will make a new poll after both of there releases.
looks pretty awesome ;D
EDIT: is charmander still being worked on? or is he dead?
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 24, 2011, 12:11:02 AM
looks pretty awesome ;D
EDIT: is charmander still being worked on? or is he dead?
Thanks. ;) And idk about Charmander, id love to finish him but it is seemingly impossible to vertex charizard's triangles eyes to charmander's round eyes and keep it from stretching the texture horribly. I might have to make him on squirtle.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 24, 2011, 12:29:31 AM
Thanks. ;) And idk about Charmander, id love to finish him but it is seemingly impossible to vertex charizard's triangles eyes to charmander's round eyes and keep it from stretching the texture horribly. I might have to make him on squirtle.
:oshi: texture stretching isnt too bad... did you try squishing the eyes down a bit?
Huh? I only been out a few days and seems like I missed out on alot...lol
First off, Awesome Luma SS ;D
Second, Crystal King is lookin sexy...I think I still have the previous one, (Not know cuz i havnt played as DDD for a while) but this one's lookin much better, dude.
Third, awesome Ninji revamp is awesome
4th, OMG, you changed your avvy?! I must've been gone too long O_o
To be perfectly honesty with you, SS. I think I would've preferred Ninji on Olimar...Only because his body is smaller and would be more amiable for making a Ninji...
I mean, look at the Ninji in Paper Mario! They are technically smaller than Mario!
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 24, 2011, 12:31:11 AM:oshi: texture stretching isnt too bad... did you try squishing the eyes down a bit?
i might be able to fix it, i think i will export the eyes and test them in-game to see how bad the stretching is.
heh, i find it funny that it seems like every project you really really like of mine, ends up failing/close to failing. :P
Knuckles, Chaos Zero, and Charmander. (though i still plan to finish/remake all of these.)
Quote from: sp147 on August 24, 2011, 01:22:21 AMHuh? I only been out a few days and seems like I missed out on alot...lol First off, Awesome Luma SS ;D Second, Crystal King is lookin sexy...I think I still have the previous one, (Not know cuz i havnt played as DDD for a while) but this one's lookin much better, dude. Third, awesome Ninji revamp is awesome 4th, OMG, you changed your avvy?! I must've been gone too long O_o
Thanks sp. :) ive been wondering why you didnt post after i released Luma, considering your normally the first to post every time i release something lol.
Quote from: Velen on August 24, 2011, 01:33:56 AMTo be perfectly honesty with you, SS. I think I would've preferred Ninji on Olimar...Only because his body is smaller and would be more amiable for making a Ninji... I mean, look at the Ninji in Paper Mario! They are technically smaller than Mario!
Believe it or not Velen, but im with you. Olimar would of been much better for Ninji in style, size and hes just a better base for him. But im out of Olimar slots and i figured Wario needs more vertexes.
If brawl masquerade comes out some day, i will most definitely make a Ninji on Olimar.
@ Everyone
Bad news, no Crystal King v3 or Ninji v3 today sadly, since exporting Crystal King's head is really hard (40 patches so far...) and i didnt find time to release Ninji v3. :(
Sorry to hear about that man, it looked so much like Crystal King, and King Dedede needs some Vertextures.
I have faith in you and exporting though. I'm sure one day you will get to it ;)
With that said, how is secret collab doing? ;o
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 24, 2011, 07:00:01 PM
Sorry to hear about that man, it looked so much like Crystal King, and King Dedede needs some Vertextures.
I have faith in you and exporting though. I'm sure one day you will get to it ;)
With that said, how is secret collab doing? ;o
Well i wont work on it much until Crystal King and Ninji are released. (oh wait...)
Crystal King is fixed.
And.... Ninji and Crystal King are RELEASED.
http://infinitesmashteam.blogspot.com/
Ninji:
(http://i56.tinypic.com/2zqetm0.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21850)
Crystal King:
(http://i55.tinypic.com/2jg78r9.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21851)
Enjoy everyone! ;D
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 24, 2011, 03:40:33 AM
i might be able to fix it, i think i will export the eyes and test them in-game to see how bad the stretching is.
heh, i find it funny that it seems like every project you really really like of mine, ends up failing/close to failing. :P
Knuckles, Chaos Zero, and Charmander. (though i still plan to finish/remake all of these.)
bahaha they are some of the few characters u really want in brawl. but im glad you're going to try to make them again :af:
also Ninji and Crystal King look awesome! looks like you got 2 more downloads from me :P
>.>
<.<
*will grab Crystal King because he's bad-ass*
I de'clar-re that the nex' one should beh the esteemed R-RAWK HAWK!
Quote from: Velen on August 25, 2011, 12:13:26 AM
I de'clar-re that the nex' one should beh the esteemed R-RAWK HAWK!
^This....
Or the fricken awesome koopa of death and violence who kicks some serious plummer ass!
Or both XD
Awesome hacks ShadowSnake, this Crystal King is looking amazing and without glitches just make the hack better! Nice Job, also this collab sounds interesting...when you both collab the result is always fantastic. xD
where is the Ninka/SS collab option XD
nice job on crystal king by the way
he be a pimping ice king
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 24, 2011, 03:40:33 AM
Thanks sp. :) ive been wondering why you didnt post after i released Luma, considering your normally the first to post every time i release something lol.
No prob, dude :) and yeah, I started college too, so thats part of the reason as well...
but yeah, nice work on both Ninji and Crystal King ;D
This has been on my mind.
I see how you put Paper Mario's logo on a picture of Ninji.
...
Ninji's from Super Mario Bros. 2.
Hmm...
Vertex Marth into Lei Fang from Dead or Alive and psa that...
Or psa Krystal King, who's moves I know all too well and would be MUCH easier to do
such a hard decision >_<
BTW SS: is the Krystal Kings crown movable, like I could spin it around in animations and stuff?
@: Segatendo
Thats because the Ninji appeared in Paper mario also ^+^
It's the second to last area that mario visits before bowsers castle (also where he confronts Krystal King)
Quote from: Segtendo on August 25, 2011, 02:35:30 AM
This has been on my mind.
I see how you put Paper Mario's logo on a picture of Ninji.
...
Ninji's from Super Mario Bros. 2.
I'm sure he knows. Ninji's design changed when Paper Mario came out. He used to be purple and had no red cheeks below his eyes. So, in a way... this is still correct.
I must say though, that Crystal King looks AMAZING SS. Same goes with Ninji.
ur requests sir
(http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8940/crystalking.png)
(http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/1224/ninjiw.png)
25 fanboys.
5 haters.
Stay on your job.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 26, 2011, 02:56:36 AM
25 fanboys.
5 haters.
Stay on your job.
No thank you, I ain't no hater! I'm an INNOVATOR! [/troll]
Trolling aside, Crystal King is awesome. My only complaint at all texture-wise is the crown and it's lack of an icy look (by which I mean looking like ice, of course).
Other than that, he is right on the money.
I wonder if someone could do a PSA of him?
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 25, 2011, 11:41:28 PM
ur requests sir
(http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8940/crystalking.png)
(http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/1224/ninjiw.png)
Thanks pal i will put these in-game right away. :P heh maybe i should feature a section on my thread with your csps for mah vertexes... :>.>:
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 26, 2011, 02:56:36 AM25 fanboys. 5 haters. Stay on your job.
lol, i was about to post something similar to that.
Quote from: Velen on August 26, 2011, 03:32:50 AM
No thank you, I ain't no hater! I'm an INNOVATOR! [/troll]
Trolling aside, Crystal King is awesome. My only complaint at all texture-wise is the crown and it's lack of an icy look (by which I mean looking like ice, of course).
Other than that, he is right on the money.
I wonder if someone could do a PSA of him?
Glad you like it velen and i agree with you actually, maybe if i have the time i will update the texture... :>.>: since thats an easy fix.
@ Everyone
Thanks for commenting, you guys are awesome.
Anyways i remade the poll with some new options, so vote away!
Even though Rawk Hawk will obviously win...
harry potter or future trunks(wish it it come with SSJ transform too :D and maybe a resized Kid trunks :D)
Kairi over Peach all day!
Harry Potter's been kinda overdue for a hack for some time. =)
I hope he wins.
Trunks would be easier on link, except the dang hair >_<
[censored], didn't sees future trunks on the poll list, but I voted Rawk Hawk anyway cause bowser is surprisingly lacking in vertexes :D
Plus
EPIC THEME SONG OF EPICNESS!
so yeah
FUTURE TRUNKS OR RAWK HAWK NEXT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mll2EwvxnrMBTW: Whenever you start doing requests, I request Captain Basilix on yoshi. xD He's basically a Koopatrol guard with wolvereen claws XD
Rawk Hawk would be awesome, but i think he should be over DK, but thats the decision of the creator to make.
Quote from: Sorceress on August 26, 2011, 01:12:41 PM
Rawk Hawk would be awesome, but i think he should be over DK, but thats the decision of the creator to make.
Nope, it has to be bowser, how else is he gonna do the hair/armbands D:
unless he's clever like all the other vertex pros around here =3
Quote from: Segtendo on August 26, 2011, 01:09:58 PM
GIMME RAWK HAWK OR GIMME DEATH.I was gonna post that :o
God I wish I had a Midi of Rawk Hawk's theme.
actually, rawk hawk fits DDD best, since he has no legs...
..... Harry Potter?!?
[censored]. Yes.
*votes*
HARRE POTTAH!!!!
:iconpervyharryplz:
On the note of Crystal King, did anyone else notice he's the only boss in Paper Mario to do nothing wrong besides have a Star Spirit?
Harry Potter got so many votes? Wow that's shocking to me. I highly dislike him, but whatever everyone got their opinion.
I wanted Kairi over Peach, since she kinda lacks good Vertextures aside from Aafyre's Etna and his fan made character.
Rawk Hawk all the way! D<
I'm rooting for that Rawkin' Hawk too! I loved him in PM:TTYD...
I guess I'm the only one that voted for Trish :'(
I feel so alone...
Wow Harry Potter and Rawk Hawk are killing this poll :>.>:
Anyways...
Anyone have any good vertex ideas for Wolf and Falco?
Amy Rose. i need amy rose. for my official amy project.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 26, 2011, 09:24:49 PM
Wow Harry Potter and Rawk Hawk are killing this poll :>.>:
Anyways...
Anyone have any good vertex ideas for Wolf and Falco?
You should make My OC ninka on Falco :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
all kidding aside, where's the love for leon s. kennedy? >.<
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 26, 2011, 09:24:49 PM
Anyone have any good vertex ideas for Wolf and Falco?
Turn them both into Shadow :af:
Seriously though, I don't have any ideas. I really can't think of any cool wolf-like or bird-like characters that would be easy to make over either of them. Sorry :(
Radish over Wolf, I think.
Like Vegeta lol.
Here's one over Wolf:
TIger from Monster Ranchers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I think the mane would be the hardest to do, or one of them.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 26, 2011, 09:24:49 PM
Wow Harry Potter and Rawk Hawk are killing this poll :>.>:
Anyways...
Anyone have any good vertex ideas for Wolf and Falco?
why not make an actual birb over falco i meant one true bird xD i know someone was making ho oh over falco but only the head was made :S i think a bird pokemon would looks amazing you got loots to choose from moltres zapdos(myfav) ho oh articuno etc a legendary would look amazing maybe even using the ho of head and make the body would be cool and easy xD i think we lack true bird characters that arent humanoid birds like falco ;P
I would love to see Leon over Snake. For some reason I remember a Leon hack in the vault but I cant seem to find. I guess I just thought I saw one a while back.
But ya seeing Leon over Snake would be a real treat. I would even make RPD outfit for him :3
I'm doing my second playthrough of RE4 right now(while online) so im really hankering for a Leon hack.
PS. I fuking hate Regenerators!
-enters freezer-
Quote from: Dio on August 26, 2011, 10:18:49 PM
I would love to see Leon over Snake. For some reason I remember a Leon hack in the vault but I cant seem to find. I guess I just thought I saw one a while back.
But ya seeing Leon over Snake would be a real treat. I would even make RPD outfit for him :3
I'm doing my second playthrough of RE4 right now(while online) so im really hankering for a Leon hack.
PS. I fuking hate Regenerators!
-enters freezer-
Yeah me and SS made that old one but SS wants to make a better version.
Oh, So i did see it. Did you guys happen to take it out of the vault or something?
I mean if there gonna be a better version ill wait Im just wondering where the first one went...
Yeah SS took it down as he has a new standard for quality and he thought Me and him should revamp it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
All kidding aside Im eager for the revamp and I would love to help along with textures but only if you need them. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Im also liking the Tomb Raider idea on ZSS. Looking forward to that too.
omg on wolf u should make...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
[/troll]
u should make Jet the Hawk over falco :P
Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 26, 2011, 09:48:36 PM
Here's one over Wolf:
TIger from Monster Ranchers
(http://stagevu.com/img/thumbnail/rsynyknsdbblbig.jpg)
This kinda reminds me of Talbain from DarkStalkers.
Hmm *looks at the poll*
*sees who's winning*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
O.o ShadowSnake changed his avvy
Its a grim day at da kitteh corp
Yes! Rawk Hawk is winning!
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 26, 2011, 04:06:03 AM
Thanks pal i will put these in-game right away. :P heh maybe i should feature a section on my thread with your csps for mah vertexes... :>.>:
if you want you could make them one of the Pictures of the hack in the vault.
ok now we needing harry potter big time
voldemort Model+PSA is made:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21969
ShadowSnake, you're gonna have to send me our project, and other hacks we'll work on through MSN, since I have traumatize some people apparently, and I can't write PMs now, lol.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 30, 2011, 05:49:51 PMShadowSnake, you're gonna have to send me our project, and other hacks we'll work on through MSN, since I have traumatize some people apparently, and I can't write PMs now, lol.
Im on MSN now and i have the project done, get online mah boi!
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 30, 2011, 09:34:07 PM
Im on MSN now and i have the project done, get online mah boi!
Hype! :af2:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 30, 2011, 09:34:07 PM
Im on MSN now and i have the project done, get online mah boi!
i have been disconnected from BV lately just wanted to know what were you working on xD
I'm not sure what's being made next... Yet I feel the hype flowing through my veins!
It's something from a series we've made before.
Hype....
(More hype = MORE WIN!)
Seriously tho, I can't wait to see who it is when said character is finished!
Hmm...I think they're making Piccolo. xD
Given what you made before, anything will be good :vyse:
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on August 31, 2011, 12:56:37 AM
Hmm...I think they're making Piccolo. xD
They've made that Demon King guy, Diabora or something, from dragon ball already, so it can't be Piccolo.
It's probably going to be something that I may be interested in... It's a hunch.
No... Not the "Tales of" series...
Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 31, 2011, 03:02:19 AM
They've made that Demon King guy, Diabora or something, from dragon ball already, so it can't be Piccolo.
It's probably going to be something that I may be interested in... It's a hunch.
No... Not the "Tales of" series...
It's Dabura.
Quote from: Velen on August 31, 2011, 03:33:52 AM
It's Dabura.
That's it! Meh, I was close anyways...
Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 31, 2011, 03:59:20 AM
That's it! Meh, I was close anyways...
I hate to be a nerd, but I don't like it when people misspell names.
It's not like it was on purpose... I honestly forgot his name!
All of the previous comments made me go:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
I KNEW IT
it was him!!
FAIL!
I just noticed that I read you're previous post wrong...
I thought you said it's from a series you "haven't" made before. Not "have".
I should read things more carefully...
No one knew this but i have 3 projects in the works.
- collab with italianstallion #3
- a finished vertex that i could release at any given second.
- a nearly done vertex that just needs to be textured and exported.
I might show teasers of one later today. who knows. r)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 31, 2011, 06:13:34 PM
No one knew this but i have 3 projects in the works.
- collab with italianstallion #3
- a finished vertex that i could release at any given second.
- a nearly done vertex that just needs to be textured and exported.
I might show teasers of one later today. who knows. r)
hope we get some teasers xD teasers are always good :P
i want a teaser :rage:
heh... take ur time ShadowSnake :P
Hmm...
I'd like to see the teaser of the one that could be released :vyse:
sorry no teaser today guys, tomorrow i promise a teaser... or 2.... or 3...
sorry about double post but yeah....
new previews as i promised, a third and fourth one are on the way.
Trish [Devil May Cry 4]:
(http://i55.tinypic.com/15zksuc.png)
Dont worry the textures display stretched in max but look much better in brawlbox/ingame. Still need to clean up the textures a bit, ZSS' textures are perhaps one of the worst to edit in brawl. Could be released today.
Fire Fallen Angel Pit:
(http://i52.tinypic.com/33mlurq.png)
A quick fun texture of Fallen Angel Pit i made to finish off my Pit slot, i actually think this one looks better than the original Fallen Angel Pit. i will release this when i release Trish.
Those who didnt see something they wanted, just wait im working on some other "more known" stuff, that i could have teasers up later today for.
In the mean time, comment if you like it or critique on edits i should make.
EDIT:
The ItalianSnake/ShadowStallion collab is still in works, ive finished the model and I.S. is texturing it currently, so get hyped.
fire Fallen angel pit looks nice but i like the original better it really looks good xD but this one will be a very good recolour for pit too xD
Damn bro Trish is looking great! I'm impressed.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 01, 2011, 08:21:19 PM
The ItalianSnake/ShadowStallion collab is still in works, ive finished the model and I.S. is texturing it currently, so get hyped.
You sure you want them hyped? Cause that'll totally flatten you entirely xD
Also, the "ItalianSnake/ShadowStallion" part made me lol, nice find xD
Trish is looking great dude, kep that up! :D
RELEASED
http://infinitesmashteam.blogspot.com/
Trish
(http://i56.tinypic.com/o6fmvm.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22171)
Fire Fallen Angel Pit:
(http://i52.tinypic.com/29f5gza.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22170)
(click the image to download)
Enjoy!
Next is ShadowStallion/ItalianSnake collab and some other various more well known stuff.
Also i wont be updating as often anymore because i got a job.
Sweet! :af: checking em out now ;D
Still waiting on that Charmander :D
Dayam.
Trish is suhweeeet.
Trish only got 13 downloads i guess no one here is a REAL devil may cry fan. :(
Anyways NEW POLL is new. ive actually worked more on Kratos and restared Chaos Zero but i want to know what you guys want most.
I came up with a method to fix Charmander's eye stretchage, so i will be able to finish him. :)
Kratos......
Dont worry guys, i will be finishing all 3 and the collab with I.S. before i move onto something else.
The winner is first though. >__>
Theres already a charmander made. Why the heck is he still winning.
Greedy ppl. :srs:
Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 05, 2011, 05:05:01 AM
Theres already a charmander made. Why the heck is he still winning.
Greedy ppl. :srs:
its over squirt tho. ShadowSnakes is over charizard
*cough modelport cough *
Quote from: Segtendo on September 05, 2011, 05:23:57 AM
coughboneissuescough
Coughohwellcough
lol
Isnt this close enough (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13571)
Quit spamming ladies.
With that said, I want Charmander over Charizard!
A vertexture with a size mod, not a glitchy import.
Sorry ladies.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 05, 2011, 05:25:33 AM
Coughohwellcough
lol
Isnt this close enough (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13571)
... Nope, no where near close r)
jk, but seriously that is pretty old... but charmander in the poll is way more enticing any way :af:
how'd you fix the eye stretching? If it is a secret, you don't have to say anything, just pretend I didn't ask ;)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 05, 2011, 05:29:06 AM
Quit spamming ladies.
With that said, I want Charmander over Charizard!
A vertexture with a size mod, not a glitchy import.
Sorry ladies.
Spamming? *facepalm* What spam? *facepalm*
Quote from: Dio on August 26, 2011, 11:33:15 PM
This kinda reminds me of Talbain from DarkStalkers.
Now that I think of it, I want Talbain in SSBB
Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 05, 2011, 05:25:33 AM
Coughohwellcough
lol
Isnt this close enough (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13571)
That is Charmeleon.
Your arguement is invalid.
Quote from: Segtendo on September 05, 2011, 06:00:01 AM
That is Charmeleon.
Your arguement is invalid.
I know that. Its one evolution up. Its in the middle of charmander and charizard. So therefore ITS CLOSE ENOUGH.
charmander must win xD we need the charizard evolution line complete xD
Quote from: Carnage on September 05, 2011, 08:21:17 AM
Kratos must win xD we need the charizard evolution line complete xD
I totally agree.
I plan on doing a moveset for him if he does win...
Why you no make us feel the Rawwwk? D:
He woulda been an epic psa for dedede T-T
dibs on charizard evolution pack after charmander is done :P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 05, 2011, 02:41:42 PM
Why you no make us feel the Rawwwk? D:
He woulda been an epic psa for dedede T-T
Didn't he say it was gonna be over Bowser? <
Where's rawk hawk...
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 05, 2011, 05:42:08 PM
Didn't he say it was gonna be over Bowser? <
O....rite xD
He'd still be an epic psa though, although animating him would be difficult :l
very close pool 12 13 13 lol guess people want all of them xD
I would love to see Kratos and Charmander, but all of my slots are taken up for both :-\
Though, I still got 1 slot left in Lucario for Chaos, so I'm hoping he wins :D
But I'm sure I'll end up finding room for Kratos and Charmander anyways since the they're from a few of my favorite game/anime series
Me want to see Charmander, NOW!!!!
KRATOS! We already have a Richter PSA, all we need to do is change Shining bind to Judgement for his final smash and poof!
Also SS, gonna shoot you a pm real quick, I know it's a stupid thing to ask, but it's a quick an easy thing :l
Come on Kratos!
Quote from: milliondollar mistake on September 07, 2011, 12:55:27 AM
:>.>: :>.>: :>.>:
Charmander
:>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm:
KRATOS
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 07, 2011, 01:28:03 AM
:>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm:
KRATOS
*insert pointless emote spam here*
Stop spamming the thread with emotes.
close poll... O_o
:af:
Dang... there's almost a 3 way tie! :o
While I'd love to see Charmander in Brawl... I'll be perfectly fine having Kratos or Chaos 0 first.
I have a friend who'd probably play Brawl again with me if Kratos was there and Charmander would just be plain awesome since he's the only one without a full hacked evolution line.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 07, 2011, 02:21:01 AM
close poll... O_o
who won? i see 20 21 21 lol who is first kratos or charmander? xD
Charmander. Also wut the poll is locked? I just voted :p
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on September 07, 2011, 07:26:45 AM
Dang... there's almost a 3 way tie! :o
While I'd love to see Charmander in Brawl... I'll be perfectly fine having Kratos or Chaos 0 first.
I have a friend who'd probably play Brawl again with me if Kratos was there and Charmander would just be plain awesome since he's the only one without a full hacked evolution line.
^ This, from the last preview charmander looked pretty much done from what I could tell.
Pluss I'm tired of pple makin a big deal about Richter when Kratos is a thousand times more badass =3 especially cause he's the main characters father in one of the games :P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 07, 2011, 01:46:56 PM
^ This, from the last preview charmander looked pretty much done from what I could tell.
Pluss I'm tired of pple makin a big deal about Richter when Kratos is a thousand times more badass =3 especially cause he's the main characters father in one of the games :P
I'm fairly certain ShadowSnake means God of War Kratos seeing as it's on the OP's to do list. Anyway I voted for Chaos 0 as I be a Sonic fanboy.
Lol OMG XD look at the poll
66 voters
22
22
22
XD 666666 O_0 lol
KRATOS NUU!!!!!!!!
He should totally do Chun Li, that one that we got now is in desperate need of a revamp.
We have enough Pokemon.
GO KRATOS!
Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 07, 2011, 10:30:59 PM
We can never have enough Pokemon.
GO CHARMANDER!
Couldn't agree with you more, mate.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Go
Dizzy Kratos!
Charmander can sit his
singed ass in the waiting room.
I'm the one who broke that 22-22-22 tie.
Uh.. I have no more slots for Ganondorf. Matter of fact, none of you do.
So with that said:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
i work now so i dont have much time for this anymore. :( Hopefully i can finish them soon and the italianstallion/shadowsnake collab #3.
Quote from: DrPanda on September 07, 2011, 10:34:57 PM
Go Dizzy Kratos!
Charmander can sit his singed ass in the waiting room.
I laughed my *** off when I read that. I couldn't agree with you more. It's to many pokemon made already. Plus with kratos I planned to do a moveset for him with 2 other people.
Oh you got that job man? That's what's up congratulations!
Get on MSN when you can, so we can finish Piccolini.
Anyone wants to see a preview?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 09, 2011, 01:08:44 AMOh you got that job man? That's what's up congratulations! Get on MSN when you can, so we can finish Piccolini. Anyone wants to see a preview?
I wants to. *Goes on MSN*
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 09, 2011, 01:08:44 AM
Oh you got that job man? That's what's up congratulations!
Get on MSN when you can, so we can finish Piccolini.
Anyone wants to see a preview?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Nanobuds on September 09, 2011, 01:14:04 AM
(http://www.prescriptionwealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/i-would-venture-to-say-hell-yes.jpg)
I agree with the magic talking strawberry. :srs:
Since Charmander is winning the poll, here is a pic. :P
(http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/Ckspencer/2ezo7td.jpg)
*obeys the magic talking strawberry*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 09, 2011, 02:39:03 AM
*obeys the magic talking strawberry*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Dude, your textures be on point man :happy:
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 09, 2011, 02:39:03 AM
*obeys the magic talking strawberry*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hey, it's one of the two DBZ characters that I actually like as opposed to just tolerate! And he's over Ganondorf! Awesome!
I've looking for a good a green 'Dorf vertexture, and this should fit the bill quite nicely. ;D
looks awesome so far ;D
For some reason, I just KNEW you guys were working on Piccolo. I'm so happy that I'm right cause you guys made him look spot-on so far!
You guys truly make a pretty epic collab team, if I do say so myself!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 09, 2011, 02:39:03 AM
*obeys the magic talking strawberry*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I love you. I really do.
:srs:
Chea piccolo looks wicked
damn i can´t see previews stupid "insert the uploader that can´t be seen anyway (sure tinypic)"
Thanks everyone for the comments! Glad everyone is liking it so far. ShadowSnake and I are gonna do one last Dragon Ball Z collab, but not our last collab at all.
Whoever guesses what character it is, I'll give you all my weed.
This one is a female character..
@MarioDK: Get on MSN sir, and I will show you it.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 09, 2011, 06:47:01 AMThanks everyone for the comments! Glad everyone is liking it so far. ShadowSnake and I are gonna do one last Dragon Ball Z collab, but not our last collab at all. Whoever guesses what character it is, I'll give you all my weed. This one is a female character.. @MarioDK: Get on MSN sir, and I will show you it.
i am on MSN :D
Hmmm... Android 18 was talked about earlier. I'm gonna go with that as my guess.
or this guy:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32371.0 :D (we needing him big time since he is the hero nr. 1) :D
Is it a female fighter or like one of the moms like chi chi or bulma?
Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 09, 2011, 10:45:16 AM
Is it a female fighter or like one of the moms like chi chi or bulma?
never saw bulma fight lol its probably android 18 but who knows
Quote from: Carnage on September 09, 2011, 11:00:50 AMnever saw bulma fight lol its probably android 18 but who knows
she mostly fight vs. master Roshi then he is too much :D and with fight i mean bulma Hit Roshi :D
Hm.. its either
Android 18, videl, pan
Android 18 my 1st guess
Chi-Chi would be my 2nd :D
I sure could use the weed right now...lol
IMO is 18.
Videl'd be epic too!
*fanboy*
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 09, 2011, 06:47:01 AM
Thanks everyone for the comments! Glad everyone is liking it so far. ShadowSnake and I are gonna do one last Dragon Ball Z collab, but not our last collab at all.
Whoever guesses what character it is, I'll give you all my weed.
This one is a female character..
Hmm... most likely 18... though personally, I'd hope for a Female Majin...
[spoiler](http://images.wikia.com/dragonballfanon/images/b/bf/Majin_female.jpg)
Female Majins are actually completely DB Canon.
OMG XD
I'm definately getting Picclo :D
He's so epic =3
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 09, 2011, 03:35:41 PMOMG XD I'm definately getting Picclo :D He's so epic =3
he is not as much epic as hercule (a.k.a mr. satan)
if we getting a vertex of him and he is over ganon. i think i make PSA for him instead of piccolo´s "B" attacks
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on September 09, 2011, 07:41:09 AM
Hmmm... Android 18 was talked about earlier. I'm gonna go with that as my guess.
Quote from: Carnage on September 09, 2011, 11:00:50 AM
never saw bulma fight lol its probably android 18 but who knows
The plot thickens.
Quote from: sp147 on September 09, 2011, 11:14:36 AM
Android 18 my 1st guess
I sure could use the weed right now...lol
I'd give you more weed, but me and her just smoked it all:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Puccio on September 09, 2011, 03:15:21 PM
IMO is 18.
Hey sonny, you can't guess! I had already told you on MSN. And I just remembered I posted about it on Beyond's thread. <_<
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on September 09, 2011, 03:18:27 PM
Hmm... most likely 18... though personally, I'd hope for a Female Majin...
[spoiler](http://images.wikia.com/dragonballfanon/images/b/bf/Majin_female.jpg)
Female Majins are actually completely DB Canon.
Aw [censored]!
*drops Android 18 project and starts on Female Kid Buu*
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 09, 2011, 03:35:41 PM
OMG XD
I'm definately getting Picclo :D
He's so epic =3
:-*
Quote from: Gotenks on September 09, 2011, 03:38:38 PM
he is not as much epic as hercule (a.k.a mr. satan)
if we getting a vertex of him and he is over ganon. i think i make PSA for him instead of piccolo´s "B" attacks
Sorry MarioDonkeyKong, but Mr. Satan is evil and weak. He has a sexy moustache though.
Piccolo looks awesome. If it wasn't for the arms still being untextured I wouldn't have guessed that was once Ganon. Which makes the spot on texture even more impressive, considering Ganon's weird texture mapping and all.
Nice to see someone finally make one of the few Dragonball characters I care about. This will definitely go over my green Ganondorf slot. Would be cool if you guys could make an alternate version without the turban and cape but I guess that's asking too much xD
LMAO Forget the kid version Italian, make the "Grown up" one XD
(http://i53.tinypic.com/2ynm6g9.png)
(http://www.oocities.org/gohan2000_nz/Piccolo.jpg)
:o Nice brah brah.
i asked for that too a alt. version of piccolo without that hat+cape
like this:
(http://dbzs.jp/meteor/img/chara/01/piccolo.jpg)
and this alt texture too
(http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/es/images/6/67/Piccolo_daimako.jpg)
Quote from: Anivernage on September 09, 2011, 06:06:12 PMand this alt texture too (http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/es/images/6/67/Piccolo_daimako.jpg)
thats more a vertex too (on face)
Great Piccolo so far. :D
Feedback?
Make his skin slightly less dark.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 09, 2011, 05:08:41 PM
Aw [censored]!
*drops Android 18 project and starts on Female Kid Buu*
Being Serious right now?
Quote from: dRage on September 09, 2011, 05:31:09 PM
Piccolo looks awesome. If it wasn't for the arms still being untextured I wouldn't have guessed that was once Ganon. Which makes the spot on texture even more impressive, considering Ganon's weird texture mapping and all.
Nice to see someone finally make one of the few Dragonball characters I care about. This will definitely go over my green Ganondorf slot. Would be cool if you guys could make an alternate version without the turban and cape but I guess that's asking too much xD
Thanks. Many people have asked us about making a version with the turban and cape, but that all depends on ShadowSnake for one thing..
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on September 09, 2011, 05:55:48 PM
:o Nice brah brah.
Thanks sonny! By the way, sexy ass avatar. I love Saints Row.
Quote from: SmashClash on September 09, 2011, 07:11:43 PM
Great Piccolo so far. :D
Feedback?
Make his skin slightly less dark.
Yeah I thought so too..
And also make his shoes less saturated.
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on September 09, 2011, 07:21:33 PM
Being Serious right now?
No.
Glad everyone likes Piccolo, me and stallion worked hella hard on it.
Charmander is pretty much done, just need to export and hope he works well. (this is going to suck to export...)
(http://i51.tinypic.com/2191g0x.png)
You guys REALLY want charmander?
Another thing, I might make the cape and hatless piccolo version. If i have time and if i feel like it.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 09, 2011, 10:55:10 PM
Glad everyone likes Piccolo, me and stallion worked hella hard on it.
Charmander is pretty much done, just need to export and hope he works well. (this is going to suck to export...)
(http://i51.tinypic.com/2191g0x.png)
Another thing, I might make the cape and hatless piccolo version. If i have time and if i feel like it.
ahhh so excited! :P
There you go, people.
You asked for Charmander. You got him.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 09, 2011, 10:55:10 PM
Glad everyone likes Piccolo, me and stallion worked hella hard on it.
Charmander is pretty much done, just need to export and hope he works well. (this is going to suck to export...)
(http://i51.tinypic.com/2191g0x.png)
You guys REALLY want charmander?
Another thing, I might make the cape and hatless piccolo version. If i have time and if i feel like it.
how can we not want him XD if he looks as good as it does in there it would be a perfect vertex it looks amazing xD thats some really nice work there i hope it gets released soon so we can all all pokemon trainers evolution lines completed xD just charmander missing :P
Oh no! That sexy orange dinosaur is gonna take away all the attention! Good.
Now, where is the fire on his tail?
Shady Snake.....
By the way, nap time, then MSN meeting. Alright?
I'd say in an hour or two if you can be online.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 09, 2011, 11:11:19 PM
Oh no! That sexy orange dinosaur is gonna take away all the attention! Good.
Now, where is the fire on his tail?
Shady Snake.....
By the way, nap time, then MSN meeting. Alright?
I'd say in an hour or two if you can be online.
the fire is an effect, i have a method to move it to where its supposed to be on the tail. (bone translation edits)
i will be on msn after dinner and my last touchups to charry. ;)
@ Nanobuds
You will be collabed sir, if you want me to include your size mod you made. :P
@ Segtendo
thats a first, i normally dont make the winner. r)
@ Carnage
idk, im just kinda perfectionist now and i hate to dissatisfy my thread watchers. Glad it met expections then. :af:
At least it's over Charizard. :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 09, 2011, 11:30:29 PM
the fire is an effect, i have a method to move it to where its supposed to be on the tail. (bone translation edits)
i will be on msn after dinner and my last touchups to charry. ;)
@ Nanobuds
You will be collabed sir, if you want me to include your size mod you made. :P
>.>
i havent made the size mod yet... i need the model to make it :P
and it may not be glitch free... it seems like every size mod ive made on Charizard has the little graphical glitch thing :/
for charmander i can use a clean, unedited FitMotionEtc.pac to see if that works
Quote from: Nanobuds on September 09, 2011, 11:45:35 PM
>.>
i havent made the size mod yet... i need the model to make it :P
and it may not be glitch free... it seems like every size mod ive made on Charizard has the little graphical glitch thing :/
for charmander i can use a clean, unedited FitMotionEtc.pac to see if that works
you should start to make charizard and charmeleon since after charmeleon size mode only needs to be a bit smaller to fit charmander xD and isnt there a size mod to charmeleon already? and i think it doesnt have the tail glitch maybe checking it out
i have the charmeleon done already.
:happy: Charmander looks sweet!!!
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on September 09, 2011, 03:18:27 PM
Hmm... most likely 18... though personally, I'd hope for a Female Majin...
[spoiler](http://images.wikia.com/dragonballfanon/images/b/bf/Majin_female.jpg)
Female Majins are actually completely DB Canon.
That is oddly sexy :|
Quote from: TommoPuppy on September 10, 2011, 05:44:00 AM
That is oddly sexy :|
Quoted for truth... To me, it looks kinda like Kid Buu fused with Android 18 or something. lol
the face might need some touch-ups, at least from the angle, it looks like his face is kinda squeezed... (charmander)
it may be because of how [censored]ty 3ds max can be with shading... xD
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on September 10, 2011, 07:59:50 AM
Quoted for truth... To me, it looks kinda like Kid Buu fused with Android 18 or something. lol
I honestly think the antenna thing should be on the bottom of the front 'hair' than on top of the head :P you know the little bulb at the ind :P
it looks better than Cell did when he absorbed krillin in the nightmare he has XD
"I guess ten days is just too long to wait" lol
Looks Good as always SS ;D
(http://i51.tinypic.com/2191g0x.png)
(http://www.freewebs.com/nursejoy/charmander2.gif)
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on September 13, 2011, 04:42:05 PM
Looks Good as always SS ;D
(http://i51.tinypic.com/2191g0x.png)
(http://www.freewebs.com/nursejoy/charmander2.gif)
now that you compare the two i can see the texture is wrong the yellow on the belly should go until his neck and he needs to put the yellow under the tail too xD but i think thats easy to texture :P dont forget to paint his nails too xD
Whoa, that charmander lokks creepy. 0-O
I would actually get that charmander in the preview now if you just released it.
Quote from: Carnage on September 13, 2011, 05:16:36 PM
now that you compare the two i can see the texture is wrong the yellow on the belly should go until his neck and he needs to put the yellow under the tail too xD but i think thats easy to texture :P dont forget to paint his nails too xD
I don't think he changed the texture yet.
When is the big green [censored]ing dinasour coming out?? *DBZ abridged ftw* <3
is ryu still a possible vertex to be made?
Y'know, with all this DBZ hype going on around here recently, I'm really surprised that nobody has tried making a decent Piccolo before...
Anyway, definately going to get this once it is done. Though, I'll have to get rid of one of the Ganondorf slots I'm currently using...
Quote from: Calamitas on September 17, 2011, 07:33:41 PMY'know, with all this DBZ hype going on around here recently, I'm really surprised that nobody has tried making a decent Piccolo before... Anyway, definately going to get this once it is done. Though, I'll have to get rid of one of the Ganondorf slots I'm currently using...
Thanks Cal, hopefully i can finish piccolo. i havent been able to talk to stallion in awhile about progress.
Quote from: AniMaInE on September 17, 2011, 03:36:18 PMis ryu still a possible vertex to be made?
yes, idk when i will get to him though.
@ Everyone
hey long time no see, ive been busy with my job and finishing up school. i havent got much done but heres where im at...
Chaos Zero = 50%
Charmander = 90%
Kratos = 70%
Piccolo = 80%
i could probably finish them all today, but im such a damn perfectionist now... to be honest i think i might done with brawl modding soon.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 19, 2011, 01:57:23 AM
to be honest i think i might done with brawl modding soon.
Srsly?!? Ah well, I understand and respect that statement. As long as your final decision on this matter makes you happy, Then I'll be happy for ya too since you made us some pretty cool hacks and stuff already as it is.
Of course you haven't left yet though so I'm just summing how I'd feel if you really DID go.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 19, 2011, 01:57:23 AM
@ Everyone
hey long time no see, ive been busy with my job and finishing up school. i havent got much done but heres where im at...
Chaos Zero = 50%
Charmander = 90%
Kratos = 70%
Piccolo = 80%
i could probably finish them all today, but im such a damn perfectionist now... to be honest i think i might done with brawl modding soon.
Long time no see ShadowSnake, those are awesome news, I'm interested in all those hacks. Take your time...you can't rush perfection right? xD
Also done with brawl modding soon...? Well no matter what happens know that you're one of my favorite vertexers! ;)
dont worry guys im not leaving yet, if i do. :P its about 50% chance i will leave next month 50% chance i will stay.
I guess the best thing to do is to work on one project at a time. i havent released anything because ive been slightly working on like 6 projects. Which is always a big mess.
i work tomorrow and tuesday, but i want to finish something between those 2 days... any ideas ON MY TO DO LIST that i could make in about 4 hours? after that Piccolo or Charmander will finally be finished.
Hmm...
According to your percentages, I say work on Piccolo more.
(Unless ItalianStallion is working on the texture and that's all it needs)
Seeing either Charmander or Piccolo finished would rock so hard... Kratos would be pretty sweet to though.
But my vote's going to have to go to Charmander. (Unless Piccolo's texture is finished.)
I would really love to see Charmander and Piccolo done, that would be epic ;D
^Yoshi*dbz abridged joke*
work on charmander :P
Piccolo!! And Kratos!!!!!!!!!!! :D
work on piccolo..i think brawl vault can wait for another pokemon hack
*we have waaaayyy to many*
Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 19, 2011, 11:12:41 PM
work on piccolo..i think brawl vault can wait for another pokemon hack
*we have waaaayyy to many*
I said that a little bit earlier in this thread, but that's was before Piccolo.
Quote from: Segtendo on September 19, 2011, 11:18:04 PMI said that a little bit earlier in this thread, but that's was before Piccolo.
o i didnt see it but there really is to many pokemon
and i hope this dosent count as spam because you were in that debate about neku...but mine is i say about 30% done because the hair is going to be most of the v3 becauase its getting remade completly along with the texture
ahem... im nearly done with 3 vertextures. something will be released this weekend.
Sweet news, I wonder who it will be? r)
three vertexes to be released sweet i bet picolo and charmander are two of them since they were the ones who had more progress made but i dont know who is the third one guess we will have to wait xD
OMG, I just had an epic idea for a brawl machinima XD
*waits for picclo to come out*
and no dumb[censored]s, it's not smbz related lol something much more hilarious lol
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 23, 2011, 12:53:43 PMOMG, I just had an epic idea for a brawl machinima XD *waits for picclo to come out* and no dumb[censored]s, it's not smbz related lol something much more hilarious lol
i think i got a idea what it is:
look at my avvy :D
Quote from: Mariodk on September 23, 2011, 02:29:40 PM
i think i got a idea what it is:
look at my avvy :D
lol yup xD but it's funnier than the avy dood, way funnier XD
Alright i will reveal 1 of the "3 vertexes approaching releasage"
Chaos Zero: (Still needs a lot of work)
(http://i53.tinypic.com/30nixa9.png)
Could probably finish him in an hour or so, exporting could take a millenium though.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 24, 2011, 05:17:49 AM
Alright i will reveal 1 of the "3 vertexes approaching releasage"
Chaos Zero: (Still needs a lot of work)
(http://i53.tinypic.com/30nixa9.png)
Could probably finish him in an hour or so, exporting could take a millenium though.
chaos is looking epic ShadowSnake :)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 24, 2011, 05:17:49 AM
Alright i will reveal 1 of the "3 vertexes approaching releasage"
Chaos Zero: (Still needs a lot of work)
(http://i53.tinypic.com/30nixa9.png)
Could probably finish him in an hour or so, exporting could take a millenium though.
Ohhh, man ;D I remember the preview you had from waayy back, I have a feeling this is gonna be a whole lot better just saiyan
I hope it exports okay though
Is that Lucario?
That Chaos Zero looks even better than the last one you tried to make! Good job so far!
I'm so happy to see Lucario finally getting the vertex treatment he truly deserves, and every single one of the recent endeavors I want oh so bad...
In short: Keep up the good work!
chaos zerooo yeahhh :af:
More Chaos Zero progress. (http://i53.tinypic.com/142dd85.png)
Also OP is updated. gimme your thoughts. :srs:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 26, 2011, 01:45:33 AM
More Chaos Zero progress.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Also OP is updated. gimme your thoughts. :srs:
Chaos 0 looks good. :srs:
Epic Lucario vertexes going on around here....
Lookin forward to seein Luchaos released! ;D Its gettin better!
and I like the OP as well!
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 26, 2011, 01:54:05 AM
Chaos 0 looks good. :srs:
Epic Lucario vertexes going on around here....
Indeed, Kid Buu is amazing and i cant wait for KTH's Frieza.
@ Everyone who happens to be viewing this post
Heres one of the secret vertextures. There is on more, and its not an original vertex i promise. :srs:
Dark Assassin Sheik:
(http://i51.tinypic.com/1492jox.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22678)
I know almost everyone here hates originality and has no creativity, but i don't care i can make what i want.
Chaos Zero will be Released in a day or so probably.
I like it ;D
Originality FTW
About the poll. Do whatever floats your twinkie :P
Dark Assassin Sheik look pretty sweet, something original doesn't hurt every once in a while.
And about the poll, whatever floats your boattwinkle :D
Though I'm kinda curious, are gonna use Beyond's Vegeta or make your own all together?
Btw, I downloaded that D.Assassin Sheik :happy:
Whatever happened to piccolo ???? T_T if you scrapped ill edit mine up a bit and release it but i was looking forward to yours
Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 26, 2011, 04:12:16 AM
Whatever happened to piccolo ???? T_T if you scrapped ill edit mine up a bit and release it but i was looking forward to yours
Have you lost your mind?
Patience is a virtue my friend.
^ i mean its not on the poll and hasnt been mentioned in awile
Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 26, 2011, 04:15:29 AM
^ i mean its not on the poll and hasnt been mentioned in awile
Well I just did man. I've been sidetrackted with some stages that I'll release soon. Piccolo is about 80% done so expect it soon.
Android 18 will be after Piccolo.
Yay Dragon Ball [censored]ing Z! Woooo!
Alright, that's enough.
^ ok glad to hear some news on it just was curious ..next dbz hack from me well...just check my poll i dont wanna spam this one
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 26, 2011, 04:17:38 AM
Well I just did man. I've been sidetrackted with some stages that I'll release soon. Piccolo is about 80% done so expect it soon.
Android 18 will be after Piccolo.
Yay Dragon Ball [censored]ing Z! Woooo!
Alright, that's enough.
*Decides to focus on the Buu recolors.*
Tire Rubber Black...Gonna make the shading from scratch for it.
Quote from: Verea on September 26, 2011, 04:23:28 AM
*Decides to focus on the Buu recolors.*
Tire Rubber Black...Gonna make the shading from scratch for it.
Well.. that was random.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 26, 2011, 04:39:38 AM
Well.. that was random.
A deal lot better than what I was going to say.
Nothing ill toward Dark Assassin Sheik, which is really quite nice, just something you might not like hearing me say.
Dark Assassin Sheik looks great SS.
Originality is always a good thing to have in your hacks once and a while! :af2:
Quote from: Verea on September 26, 2011, 04:44:48 AM
A deal lot better than what I was going to say.
Nothing ill toward Dark Assassin Sheik, which is really quite nice, just something you might not like hearing me say.
I still have no damn clue what you're talking about. Kid Buu was made by Beyond.. wrong thread? Are you just discussing this cause I mentioned DBZ?
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on September 26, 2011, 04:48:12 AM
Dark Assassin Sheik looks great SS.
Originality is always a good thing to have in your hacks once and a while! :af2:
Exactly my thoughts. It might not be so popular, or get that many downloads, but originality is always a great thing to have.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 26, 2011, 05:32:43 AM
I still have no damn clue what you're talking about. Kid Buu was made by Beyond.. wrong thread? Are you just discussing this cause I mentioned DBZ?
Nope.
I was going to say that I was thinking I would try to add to the DAS textures by adding wire net features and maybe ad a material texture to the body reminiscent of the Dragonskin polymer.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 26, 2011, 04:17:38 AM
Well I just did man. I've been sidetrackted with some stages that I'll release soon. Piccolo is about 80% done so expect it soon.
Android 18 will be after Piccolo.
Yay Dragon Ball [censored]ing Z! Woooo!
Alright, that's enough.
Glad to hear that, I'm looking forward to Piccolo and you're making 18, too?
Damn, we see eye to eye when it comes to DBZ chars. You guys actually make the only ones I care about (well, except for Future Trunks but he's already done) lol
chaos zero is 95% done, ive actually began exporting. cant wait to release this beast.
I reckon Piccolo and Charmander are next to be finished...
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 28, 2011, 08:18:22 PM
chaos zero is 95% done, ive actually began exporting. cant wait to release this beast.
I reckon Piccolo and Charmander are next to be finished...
Ohhh [censored]! I can't wait either dude :af: can't wait for yoshi either lol
*hyped*
Cool to hear.defiantly gonna be a insta-download.
does chaos have an env texture?
That's some great news SS!
I'm looking forward to seeing him in-game... Can't wait! (But i'll try...lol)
hmm I was wondering how are you going to do his brain? after all his brain is a 3d model and his body is ENTIRELY translucent how are you going to pull it off?
Quote from: Titanoverlord on September 29, 2011, 10:12:54 PMhmm I was wondering how are you going to do his brain? after all his brain is a 3d model and his body is ENTIRELY translucent how are you going to pull it off?
i wont be able to give him a brain, thatd be impossible. im giving him an emerald texture so he can look gooey and shiny.
(http://i52.tinypic.com/357f2u9.png)
hes done... finally... just need to export, null normals, and texture.
after this is done im going straight to piccolo.
He looks... FANTASTIC! You did good SS, you did good.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on September 30, 2011, 12:55:01 AMHe looks... FANTASTIC! You did good SS, you did good.
Thanks LSM!
also new poll is new.
You do more revamps than anyone else, SS. XD
Toad could possibly maybe do with some fixing up.
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on September 30, 2011, 12:55:01 AM
He looks... FANTASTIC! You did good SS, you did good.
^This.
You sir, did a FAN[censored]TASTIC job with the model! :happy:
Another badass vertex by ShadowSnake!
EDIT: btw, I voted for Altair ;D
The tranny Yoshi looking thing (Birdo) needs a revamp... STAT!
chaos zero looks amazing!!!
been playing a lot of assassins creed lately to get ready for Relevations... so i want an Altair revamp :P
super saiyan twinkie!!!! :af:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 30, 2011, 12:50:25 AM
i wont be able to give him a brain, thatd be impossible. im giving him an emerald texture so he can look gooey and shiny.
(http://i52.tinypic.com/357f2u9.png)
hes done... finally... just need to export, null normals, and texture.
after this is done im going straight to piccolo.
NUUUUUUUUUUUUU NOW HE WILL BE INCOMPLETE FOREVER *HEARTBREAK!!*....
JK good job on the hack but I wish a brain was possible as it always mesmerized me seeing a brain floating in an entirely liquid body. an emerald texture does not sound like the best option as his textures would rotate with the camera and his moves. AND that would be pretty WEIRD looking if not done correctly.
*sees "A Super Saiyan Twinkie. :srs:" in the poll*
*goes to Photoshop*
[spoiler]
(http://i.imgur.com/sS3IK.png)
MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Quote from: Segtendo on September 30, 2011, 04:57:48 AM
*sees "A Super Saiyan Twinkie. :srs:" in the poll*
*goes to Photoshop*
[spoiler]
(http://i.imgur.com/sS3IK.png)
MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Those heeled boots extremely turn me on.
Super Saiyan Twinkie over Peach?
Chaos looks so awesome man! Very nice job, I'm going to download this one for sure!
And I'm not even a Sonic fan! xD
SUPER SAIYAN TWINKIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE
maybe include 2 versions... 1 with emerald texture, 1 without
Anyways nice work here is a quick CSP I made for you guys
(http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/titanoverlord28/blucarioblue.png)
I made it in a few minutes by converting an image for CSP use
Been a while since i was last here...
anyway, Chaos Zero you've made so far really looks awesome, man!
Keep up the good work, SS! ^^
To everyone wondering why ive been gone the past few days, ive been working, my grandpa passed away and my laptop broke. I did manage to fix my laptop by myself so i still have all my progress on previous projects.
Chaos Zero's legs and arms are exported along with exporting the shrunk down the hairs Lucario had, im off work tomorrow and there is a chance i might finish him. we will see.
Also tested his animations in brawlbox, he works out well so far.
Piccolo and a something from the poll are next.
@ Segtendo
(sees super saiyan twinkie photoshop)
i love you. :srs: (no homo)
@ The Ghost
Revelations looks epic, im totally going to revamp altair soon. Also idk about a non-emerald texture, i think itd be rather tough to shade and map out correctly. Lets just see if he exports first i guess.
@ SSJ Twinkiers
If this becomes a forum meme like the infamous get out frog, i will literally vertex someone into a super saiyan twinkie. :srs:
@ Chaos Zeroers
Glad everyone likes it, i hope i can finish this one.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 04, 2011, 03:47:07 AM
To everyone wondering why ive been gone the past few days, ive been working, my grandpa passed away and my laptop broke. I did manage to fix my laptop by myself so i still have all my progress on previous projects.
Chaos Zero's legs and arms are exported along with exporting the shrunk down the hairs Lucario had, im off work tomorrow and there is a chance i might finish him. we will see.
Also tested his animations in brawlbox, he works out well so far.
Piccolo and a something from the poll are next.
@ Segtendo
(sees super saiyan twinkie photoshop)
i love you. :srs: (no homo)
@ The Ghost
Revelations looks epic, im totally going to revamp altair soon. Also idk about a non-emerald texture, i think itd be rather tough to shade and map out correctly. Lets just see if he exports first i guess.
@ SSJ Twinkiers
If this becomes a forum meme like the infamous get out frog, i will literally vertex someone into a super saiyan twinkie. :srs:
@ Chaos Zeroers
Glad everyone likes it, i hope i can finish this one.
Actually get out frog really is a meme. Beyond just kinda used it and everyone assumed he made it. Great job on Chaos 0 btw. And sorry to hear about your grandpa. I hope things get better for you
"@Chaos Zeroers"?
Wat.
And I'm glad you like the Twinkie. I made it with love and about 5 minutes of my time. :vyse:
At first I was like "Who is SSJ Twinkiers? D:"
But then I realized that you were addressing everyone. XD
Anyway, sorry to hear about your (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446) man. Takes things as slow as you need.
You just take your time SS... Losing a family member is a hard thing to bear.
Oh man I just read about what happened. I'm really sorry bro, but things like that happen. That's just part of life.
You know aside from our many projects, and our friendship on the internet, you're my boy and you know you can always come talk to me about anything man.
Take the time that you need, and if you need someone to talk to, you know where to find me.
I agree, take the time you need, I know how it feels to lose family members too, man.
sorry for your (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446) bro. just take your time with everything, we arent gonna rush you
Sorry for your (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446) man, and don't worry, no rush, we'll all wait patiently ;D
*reads previous posts and then SS's post*
:oshi:
That's sad to hear man. Take as much time as you need to get better.
Thanks for your support guys, it means a lot.
Anyways back on topic.
I hate Lucario, ive patched his dreadlocks 62 times and they are just getting worse. anyone know how many more patches? because this is really pissing me off. :srs:
hmm ask beyond. i bet Buu had the same problems
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 06, 2011, 02:51:41 AM
ive patched his dreadlocks 62 times and they are just getting worse.
0_0
that's allot THANK GOD I don't vertex that much
as for the dreadlocks do they form part of Chaos's head or are you just trying to get rid of them?
if it is the latter you could use some bone editing magic to re-size them to nothing.
I once patched Peach's skirt 99 times... and got NOWHERE!
Maybe KTH could help you with that info since he did such a good job on Knuckles's head.
I discovered a quicker and easier method to patching, its going to make this go 10 times faster.
could be done tomorrow, and i mean it.
Awesome! But you still have the texture to do correct.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 06, 2011, 08:14:03 PM
I discovered a quicker and easier method to patching, its going to make this go 10 times faster.
could be done tomorrow, and i mean it.
tell us all, NOW!!!
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 06, 2011, 08:14:03 PM
I discovered a quicker and easier method to patching, its going to make this go 10 times faster.
could be done tomorrow, and i mean it.
I want to know! I've been wondering recently if I'm doing it right which is preventing me from double patching all my hacks. I feel if I do it wrong that'd waste my time and I don't want that. Please make a tutorial!
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 06, 2011, 08:14:03 PM
I discovered a quicker and easier method to patching, its going to make this go 10 times faster.
could be done tomorrow, and i mean it.
SHOW US THIS BLACK MAGIC OF WHICH YOU SPEAK OR YOU WILL BE BURNED AT FINAL DESTINATION.
Faster patching?!? Pray tell, Maaaaaaaaaybe I'd work on Bowletta again if you do!
look into the crystal ball bellow if you want to know your fate if you do not tell. >D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
remember it well.
ive always wanted Chaos Zero in brawl. im so excited for this :P
can i has dibs for recolors plz?
could i port chaos zero to a diff character so he could get his own PSA?
Mr. Fast Patcher, have you seen Pik's new hack? Well, we can scratch her off our list, since he's making her pretty much perfect.
Also, good luck with that method you're trying to do. I've heard how much of a [censored] it is to export Lucario, but I have faith in you my man. Chaos Zero needs to be released, and you can do it this time around. ;)
hows exporting goin?
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 07, 2011, 01:41:26 AMlook into the crystal ball bellow if you want to know your fate if you do not tell. >D Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
remember it well.
i dont think anyone could burn vegito at the stake, hes stronger than anyone. O_o
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 07, 2011, 01:56:19 AMive always wanted Chaos Zero in brawl. im so excited for this :P can i has dibs for recolors plz?
you bet man. :P just collab me
Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 07, 2011, 10:32:48 AMcould i port chaos zero to a diff character so he could get his own PSA?
yep, just collab me for the vertexture. :P
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 07, 2011, 06:30:32 PMMr. Fast Patcher, have you seen Pik's new hack? Well, we can scratch her off our list, since he's making her pretty much perfect. Also, good luck with that method you're trying to do. I've heard how much of a [censored] it is to export Lucario, but I have faith in you my man. Chaos Zero needs to be released, and you can do it this time around. ;)
Yeah, pik's paula looks amazing. After chaos zero is done we should finally give everyone what they want. Piccolo! :af:
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 08, 2011, 04:04:13 AMhows exporting goin?
Better, everything has been exported, but i need to make tweaks to the head and body.
Then i have to do bone edits, texture, nulled normals. He could be out today. Hopefully i have time after i get off of work.
I will probably reveal my faster patching trick after i test it out a few more times. some cases it doesnt help and some cases it does.
You better give us piccolo!!! :rage: lol jp but i hope chaos is released today
piccollo is gonna be awesome... so. much. DBZ!!!! im getting CRAAZYYY!!!!!! (in the good way)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 08, 2011, 04:10:46 PM
yep, just collab me for the vertexture. :P
sweet. any person who want me to port him over? or do you just want me to think of a person?
Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 08, 2011, 08:19:22 PM
sweet. any person who want me to port him over? or do you just want me to think of a person?
sure how about Ike or R.O.B I don't like them
I want mah Super Saiyan Twinkie!
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 08, 2011, 08:21:04 PM
sure how about Ike or R.O.B I don't like them
i have hacks over them so no
*looks at newest poll*
0_0 you are actually going to do it!?!?!??!?!?!?
my vote is:
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
so how is chaos going?
Dont worry im still finishing Chaos Zero, only one polygon left for him. Im 90% sure he will be out this week.
This will too probably... :>.>:
(http://i54.tinypic.com/14ag9wx.png)
still needs a lot of work texturewise and modelwise but its good enough to show now. r)
Looks great.
So how's that fast patching method, SS?
Birdo looks sooo much better.
Good job.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 10, 2011, 03:26:38 AM
Dont worry im still finishing Chaos Zero, only one polygon left for him. Im 90% sure he will be out this week.
This will too probably... :>.>:
(http://i54.tinypic.com/14ag9wx.png)
still needs a lot of work texturewise and modelwise but its good enough to show now. r)
Birdo looks niiiice! Great work, SS.
And I Hope Chaos Zero And Birdo both will be released this week.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 10, 2011, 03:26:38 AM
Dont worry im still finishing Chaos Zero, only one polygon left for him. Im 90% sure he will be out this week.
This will too probably... :>.>:
(http://i54.tinypic.com/14ag9wx.png)
still needs a lot of work texturewise and modelwise but its good enough to show now. r)
umm call me blind but that does not look much different than your old one.
Birdo looks so much better man. Now it actually looks like a female, not a girly Yoshi. Although, I read somewhere that Birdo was a male. :/
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 10, 2011, 08:01:35 AM
Although, I read somewhere that Birdo was a male. :/
Technically, yes. In SMB2/USA Birdo was referred to a "he" in the instruction manual... and what I'm about to show you only makes this even MORE true.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Oh, and Birdo's looking much better than it's V2 counterpart SS!
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on October 10, 2011, 09:29:36 AM
Technically, yes. In SMB2/USA Birdo was referred to a "he" in the instruction manual... and what I'm about to show you only makes this even MORE true.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Oh, and Birdo's looking much better than it's V2 counterpart SS!
Dude, that video is so [censored]ing creepy, I can't compare it to anything else.
Amazing ShadowSnake.
You should use the eyeyellow for make the eyebrow.
The creepyness is just about to begin. Open at your own risk:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
if u drop Chaos 0... ohh u better be scared of the consequences. u know how long I've wanted him :notimp:
anyways... lovin the new birdo!! im for sure gonna get him.. or her... or whatever it is :srs:
*see the picture of Itallian*
They not creepy..They..AMAZING
(http://i43.tinypic.com/w8qkx1.jpg)
Louis, DEM BOOBS!
i guess ill add my portion of the spam
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
hot, right?
<_<
Please stop spamming ShadowSnakes thread.
Now back on topic. I can't wait to see some new Chaos teasers man, it's lookin epic. :af:
You guys are weird :srs:
Anyways, Beyond's right. I can't wait to see more previews of Birdo and Chaos! :af:
Quote from: Beyond on October 10, 2011, 10:08:22 PM
<_<
Please stop spamming ShadowSnakes thread.
Now back on topic. I can't wait to see some new Chaos teasers man, it's lookin epic. :af:
with ya 100% beyond plus all the creepy birdo talk/pictures were makin me sick
:srs:
7 people are haters :srs:
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 11, 2011, 01:18:26 AM
with ya 100% beyond plus all the creepy birdo talk/pictures were makin me sick
:srs:
I'll personally apologize for that as I unintentionally started this whole thing with the Japanese SMB2/USA commercial. I didn't think it would go any farther than that... lol
Like the new Birdo so far, can't wait to see an update on him <--*shrugs*
Yo SS after you are done with all that stuff you are working on are we gunna start that super sexy awesome secret vertex that no one will ever be able to guess since it is from the persona series?
Or are we doing that super sexy awesome man from the resident evil series?
so many chocies once you are done with your current stuff.
it's from persona 3 the OP told me :)
Well since when was that in the OP xD
any who we are making this guy at some point.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on October 12, 2011, 11:03:54 PM
Well since when was that in the OP xD
any who we are making this guy at some point.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hee-ho! ;D
My favorite Persona character, I'm assuming Minato (P3 Protagonist) right? Though I do rememeber you making him a while back
Bingo
it said
Minato persona 3 on the OP list
:>.>palm: and you call it secret.
Quote from: sp147 on October 12, 2011, 11:16:40 PM
Hee-ho! ;D
My favorite Persona character, I'm assuming Minato (P3 Protagonist) right? Though I do rememeber you making him a while back
Digging the jack frost avi and yeah it's persona 3's protagonist. SS agreed to finish it for me since I started a revamp of him awhile ago All I got done was the hair and face so he's doing the body vertex and I'm doing the texture.
Depends on when SS wants to start on him though as he now has a job and is hella busy. And he is working on like 6 vertexs right now xD
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 13, 2011, 03:21:23 AM
Bingo
it said
Minato persona 3 on the OP list
:>.>palm: and you call it secret.
*facepalm* D'OH
For some reason I totally missed that in the OP, I don't really check OP's that often so that might explain why I forgot lol
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on October 13, 2011, 10:46:49 AM
Digging the jack frost avi and yeah it's persona 3's protagonist. SS agreed to finish it for me since I started a revamp of him awhile ago All I got done was the hair and face so he's doing the body vertex and I'm doing the texture.
Depends on when SS wants to start on him though as he now has a job and is hella busy. And he is working on like 6 vertexs right now xD
Thanks, ho! jk xD, but thats cool, looking forward to seeing him, as well as the 6 other vertexes, whenever he can get to em of course
god what is taking SS so long?
he said Chaos would be released this week can't blame him for work but still...........
(http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/4/95976.jpg)
SRS FACE is not pleased!
birdo is released :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23285
Now THAT'S a quality Birdo.
Nice job ;D
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 17, 2011, 12:59:30 AM
birdo is released :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23285
I'm gonna finish u off.[/Birdo]
Nice work on her. :3
She It looks amazing! once again, good work ShadowSnake ;D
That's a HUGE improvement over V2... This was well worth the wait and since Yoshi's my main, Birdo's gonna get TONS of play time outta me I'm sure.
Again, well done SS!
awesome :D
looks really nice ^^
great imporvement, seriosuly, and texture by scratch? nice
Birdo looks amazing bro. Now I'm more than please with how it looks. Amazing job, ShadowSnake!
Also, for that to be a texture from scratch, is a great improvement, sir!
were is chaos zero? you said you would release him instead you work on birdo and release her/him/it can I expect ANY consistency with your work?
Birdo looks nice though
Not that you need any more things on your to-do list. But Once I get my computer back I will be able to get you the models for these characters.
Anko Mitarashi: Anyone BUT ZSS, I want to be able to psa her =-=
Rock Lee: Probably lucario would work but Link or pit as well
Tsunade: Again, NOT on ZSS, there's already a glitchy import on her, but a vertex would be epic.
I CAN get you the model rips for these characters, and any one else in Clash of Ninja 3 you may want to do in the future.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 17, 2011, 05:15:43 PMNot that you need any more things on your to-do list. But Once I get my computer back I will be able to get you the models for these characters. Anko Mitarashi: Anyone BUT ZSS, I want to be able to psa her =-= Rock Lee: Probably lucario would work but Link or pit as well Tsunade: Again, NOT on ZSS, there's already a glitchy import on her, but a vertex would be epic. I CAN get you the model rips for these characters, and any one else in Clash of Ninja 3 you may want to do in the future.
Rock Lee is best over Marth i dont think Pit/Lucario/Link is good for it if not Rock lee can be over Scott :D
*looks at poll*
DAMN straight i want him you said it would be last week!.....
OK I respect that things can happen patching troubles and whatnot but WHY is your work so inconsistent?
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 17, 2011, 08:00:25 PM
*looks at poll*
DAMN straight i want him you said it would be last week!.....
OK I respect that things can happen patching troubles and whatnot but WHY is your work so inconsistent?
stop ur whining dammit :srs: its his choice on what and when he makes something. maybe he just wanted to take a small break from Chaos Zero after working on him for a month.
anyways, i voted Chaos. youve came so far on him, he'll be the best lucario vertexes to exist
For those wondering how Chaos is doing, SS told me there is only one more polygon for him to export then I think he just has to finish the texture and he will be released.
You're awesome ShadowSnake, Birdo is amazing! This is going to my SD right now. ;)
Birdo's looking Amazing per usual SS. :D
As for Chaos 0, cant wait to see him finished. It would be awesome if we could apply transparent textures to a normal model for him. >_>
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 17, 2011, 09:01:14 PM
stop ur whining dammit :srs: its his choice on what and when he makes something. maybe he just wanted to take a small break from Chaos Zero after working on him for a month.
anyways, i voted Chaos. youve came so far on him, he'll be the best lucario vertexes to exist
I am sorry i know what it is like to have constraints
the main root of my complaints is lack of communication.
srsly why doesn't he post progress that often?
even a simple post would satisfy me.
anyways Nano if you are going to recolor him I will personally give you some pointers regarding color
1. he is NOT actually water but Liquid chaos energy*depends on continuity* so coloring him after the chaos emeralds is an option
2. He is the gaurdian of the chao so you could make the recolors based off of them.
for more info on him look here
http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 17, 2011, 10:29:33 PM
anyways Nano if you are going to recolor him I will personally give you some pointers regarding color
1. he is NOT actually water but Liquid chaos energy*depends on continuity* so coloring him after the chaos emeralds is an option
heh thats what i was planning to recolor him as
I am not a Sonic fan.
But I honestly do want Chaos 0.
I don't know why. XD
Whenever you have the chance, of course.
You know who needs to be made.....THIS guy...
http://www.hdanimewallpaper.com/wallpaper/Kisame-wallpaper-17.jpg
I could get you his model too...
Ike would definately fit him since they both has big swords =3
*looks at poll*
Chaos Zero please :af: but that's if you want to of course, I'm good with whatever.
Now on to Birdo, it looks amazing and your texturing is getting a WHOLE lot better ;)
I have work and school so i dont have much time, plus Lucario is one of the worst to patch so hes been hard to finish.
Dont worry though, since hes on high demand, i WILL finish him. Perhaps in the next 2 days since i dont work.
*Sonic fanboy clicks "aye aye captain :af:"*
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 18, 2011, 03:12:03 AM
I have work and school so i dont have much time, plus Lucario is one of the worst to patch so hes been hard to finish.
Dont worry though, since hes on high demand, i WILL finish him. Perhaps in the next 2 days since i dont work.
curiosity satisfied
what body part is troubling you kiwi said you only had 1 polygon left?
SS: My suggestions are just that, so yeah, if you ever consider doing any CON 3 characters just pm me, and I SHOULD be able to get you a model of that character for reference.
Chaos Zero is now fully exported, the dreadlocks, chest, and tail took 100 patches. (even with my fast patch method) Im NEVER vertexing lucario again. :srs: (unless a work around to not have to patch is found)
Im having an issue on trying to give him an emerald texture, i added edge1 and edge2 and it doesnt show up in-game. is there something else i have to do?
If i cant fix this, then i will have to make a non-emerald texture... :(
you have to tinker with it a bit mainly try to get A texture working THEN add the look you want
EDIT: let me see the textures menu in the model viewer
EDIT 2: what i mean is IS there an emerald layer in the model viewer (edge1&2) if not then it wont work
try taking the textures from the evil lucario from subspace... you know, the evil shiny green clone things
I tried both of those and it didnt work. i just made a non-emerald texture and it came out better than expected. (dodge and burn tools ftw.)
I will release it later today if you guys still want it despite it not being an emerald texture?
sorry for double post, but yeah.
Chaos Zero is FINALLY RELEASED.
get him by clicking the image below
(http://i55.tinypic.com/2n7h1qf.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23345)
if you want you can give me the textures you wanted to use and maybe i can fix the emerald problem (I know what I am doing)
Wow Chaos looks amazing o-o I had been waiting for something like this since the time someone had made him on olimar :af:
I already told you my thoughts on LST forums.
Also!
inb4Nanobuds.
I'm gonna be bluntly honest. I think it would've been more awesome than it already is with an emerald texture.
Why?
Awesome water-like look without the complications of stretching.
Anyhow, it's still awesome. =D
Holy crap.
Even though it has no emerald texture, it looks awesome!
I found out the problem the MDL0 file he was using had no emerald layer therefore even if it did have the textures in the pac/pcs it would not show because the model does not use that texture layer
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 20, 2011, 08:11:40 PM
I already told you my thoughts on LST forums.
Also!
inb4Nanobuds.
;o
lovin chaos. too bad the emerald texture didnt work though :-\
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 20, 2011, 09:47:36 PM
I found out the problem the MDL0 file he was using had no emerald layer therefore even if it did have the textures in the pac/pcs it would not show because the model does not use that texture layer
maybe hex (correct term?) all the polygons onto a model that has an emerald layer
SS, Chaos 0 is perfect, awesome work on him. :3
just released the recolors :P
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 20, 2011, 09:58:28 PM
;o
lovin chaos. too bad the emerald texture didnt work though :-\maybe hex (correct term?) all the polygons onto a model that has an emerald layer
My thoughts exactly
EDIT: im working on it right now
Chaos 0 is perfect.
just finished playing with him... most favorite vertex ever! and he fits the Buu PSA very will.
again, thanks ShadowSnake for finishing him. i know he was difficult, but the wait was sure worth it :af:
I am doing the hexwork right now
hopefully I will get this done before the apocalypse next year(he is going to take awhile lucario has has ALOT of pollygons to hex)
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 20, 2011, 11:43:04 PM
I am doing the hexwork right now
hopefully I will get this done before the apocalypse next year(he is going to take awhile lucario has has ALOT of pollygons to hex)
make sure you get permission from ShadowSnake... he may not want u to upload it. maybe send him the files, and he updates the hack and collabs you?
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 20, 2011, 11:48:46 PM
make sure you get permission from ShadowSnake... he may not want u to upload it. maybe send him the files, and he updates the hack and collabs you?
done the hexing game tested and sent to Shadowsnake to finish up and post
He will hve to texture it though since i just fixed the emerald problem
Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 20, 2011, 07:41:06 PM
Wow Chaos looks amazing o-o I had been waiting for something like this since the time someone had made him on :af:
Thanks Drillin Pervy :af:
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 20, 2011, 08:11:40 PM
I already told you my thoughts on LST forums.
Also!
inb4Nanobuds.
lol, just read it on LST.
Quote from: Velen on October 20, 2011, 09:20:19 PM
I'm gonna be bluntly honest. I think it would've been more awesome than it already is with an emerald texture.
Why?
Awesome water-like look without the complications of stretching.
Anyhow, it's still awesome. =D
Emerald texture problem is fixed thanks too Titanoverlord.
I will update the package tomorrow, so you can choose to use an emerald texture or not.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 20, 2011, 09:29:24 PM
Holy crap.
Even though it has no emerald texture, it looks awesome!
Thank you Nintega err.. Segtendo.
Quote from: Sorceress on October 20, 2011, 10:09:29 PM
SS, Chaos 0 is perfect, awesome work on him. :3
Thanks sorceress :af2:
Quote from: KTH on October 20, 2011, 11:30:52 PM
Chaos 0 is perfect.
Not exactly perfect, not even beyond's work is but its pretty accurate i guess. :P
Lucario is a pain to patch... :srs:
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 20, 2011, 11:37:14 PM
just finished playing with him... most favorite vertex ever! and he fits the Buu PSA very will.
again, thanks ShadowSnake for finishing him. i know he was difficult, but the wait was sure worth it :af:
He was by far one of the most difficult, but well worth it. Glad he met your expectations
Nice recolor btw. :kdance:
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 21, 2011, 05:09:27 AM
done the hexing game tested and sent to Shadowsnake to finish up and post
He will hve to texture it though since i just fixed the emerald problem
Thanks for the fix, i will update the package on the vault tomorrow.
Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 20, 2011, 07:41:06 PM
Wow Chaos looks amazing o-o I had been waiting for something like this since the time someone had made him on :af:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 21, 2011, 06:28:30 AM
Thanks Drillin Pervy :af:
Ah crap forgot to finsih the sentence :srs:
Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 20, 2011, 07:41:06 PM
Wow Chaos looks amazing o-o I had been waiting for something like this since the time someone had made him on olimar :af:
Awesome job, captain Shadow.
Emerald texture works/doesnt work, it goes over the eyes so idk if anyone wants it. :(
(http://i54.tinypic.com/5yfgut.jpg)
@ TitanOverlord
because of the result i wont be adding it to the pack. feel free to upload it if you still want to use it, just collab me.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 22, 2011, 01:52:37 AM
Emerald texture works/doesnt work, it goes over the eyes so idk if anyone wants it. :(
(http://i54.tinypic.com/5yfgut.jpg)
@ TitanOverlord
because of the result i wont be adding it to the pack. feel free to upload it if you still want to use it, just collab me.
you have to put the eye texture in LucarioEyeYellow emerald textures have it enabled all the time or something along those lines long story short emerald textures work differently so you have to play around with it
getting closer but its not perfect, you want me to upload it as is?
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2cerjbs.jpg)
hold on i think i found the problem just give me a few secs
All I'll ask right here and now o-o May I have the permission to port that model and release it, and possibly make a PSA for it :af:
Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 22, 2011, 02:37:38 AM
All I'll ask right here and now o-o May I have the permission to port that model and release it, and possibly make a PSA for it :af:
If you use the emerald version you are going to have to give me credit as well.
IT WAS A PAIN TO HEX
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 22, 2011, 02:46:40 AM
If you use the emerald version you are going to have to give me credit as well.
IT WAS A PAIN TO HEX
Yeah of coarse
Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 22, 2011, 02:37:38 AMAll I'll ask right here and now o-o May I have the permission to port that model and release it, and possibly make a PSA for it :af:
as long as im collabed, then any of my work is free to edit. :P
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 22, 2011, 02:29:35 AMhold on i think i found the problem just give me a few secs
Tried it, it came out the same as last time. :(
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2mmgtjn.jpg)
dont get me wrong the emerald texture is good, just not as good as planned.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 22, 2011, 02:57:26 AM
as long as im collabed, then any of my work is free to edit. :P
Tried it, it came out the same as last time. :(
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2mmgtjn.jpg)
make sure you use the eye high texture in there, on my end it worked
dont get me wrong the emerald texture is good, just not as good as planned.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 22, 2011, 02:57:26 AM
as long as im collabed, then any of my work is free to edit. :P
Tried it, it came out the same as last time. :(
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2mmgtjn.jpg)
dont get me wrong the emerald texture is good, just not as good as planned.
Green eyes and it's 100% Perfect srs: Dam emerald texture :oshi: Though I have an emerald texture of lacario and the eyes are unaffected o-o
To be honest, the original entry you did looks much better than with an emerald texture. Specially the eyes.
Also, MSN sir.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 22, 2011, 03:19:03 AM
To be honest, the original entry you did looks much better than with an emerald texture. Specially the eyes.
^this...
While I DO like this texture, The one you made yourself without emerald textures looks quite crisp and vivid. That reminds me... I forgot to download Chaos 0! Time to fix that.
maybe include both versions in the download?
Kratos or piccolo. I don't know who.
*picks kratos*
*still wants piccolo*
My answer for these types of polls: Amy
or finish charmander :af:
Quote from: SrsBrawler on October 22, 2011, 08:47:27 PMMy answer for these types of polls: Amy
I think your method doesn't work quite right.
yes, i have, because i need a vertex of her
What about Charmander? I like Piccolo, but he's over Ganon, and I have Goku over him...
Yeah alright no more talk about Amy. I doubt it's gonna happen.
Piccolo is coming soon. I'm nearly done with a stage which is what keeps me from finishing him. After that, he comes next. After him, Android 18.
Don't worry, ShadowSnake will still be pleasing all with his own characters such as Birdo and Chaos Zero.
you must finish charmander, we need him to complete the evolution cycle! :oshi:
Kratos...
:'(
SS you should learn to master the model importer now since from what i can see isnt that easy and just continue releasing models if its findable or vertex if the model doesnt exist xD
I know I'm hella late but your chaos zero is looking sweet dude :af:
and for the poll, Charmander i guess ;D
Just so you guys don't forget I fixed the eyes....
and sent him the files to put in the pack and whatnot
THANK YOU BRAWLBOX 65 TECHNOLOGY!!
my laptop stoped working so i cant do charmanders size mod and my charmelon was nearly done but thats gone now =(
Congrats on your Chaos vertex, it's just amazing O.o
Dem sexy floatin brains. They are ours now :af:
Why don't you try to start Crash Bandicoot? That would be a nice character,but I'd prefer the old-chool Crash,not the titans/mind over mutant one