Poll
Question:
What next?
Option 1: Zilch
votes: 28
Option 2: Nichts
votes: 34
Option 3: Nothing
votes: 43
Option 4: Nada
votes: 67
(http://i.imgur.com/pf0JfA4.png) (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/c6qq_uJDm2)
Instruction ManualPortraits are hosted on Dropbox. If you're unfamiliar with Dropbox, here (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/77575204/dtut%20copy.png) is a short guide on downloading images.Brawl CSP Pack | PM CSP Pack (Coming Soon!)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/Waa5fsf.png)
Click a hack's preview image to be taken to it's BrawlVault page. (Sorted most recent to oldest)
(http://i.imgur.com/j5Tv8ZU.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33642)
(http://i.imgur.com/YvVdeox.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32832)
(http://i.imgur.com/BjvGNWr.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31369)
(http://i.imgur.com/uLn4ant.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30124)
(http://i.imgur.com/LtK3JHj.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29601)
(http://i.imgur.com/7BNMuGw.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28747)
(http://i.imgur.com/Ql0g1my.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28123)
(http://i.imgur.com/TkO9bMv.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27807)
(http://i.imgur.com/RO3nIUZ.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25597)
(http://i.imgur.com/E18VsDW.png)
(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25596)(http://i.imgur.com/tRADZRH.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25412)
(http://i.imgur.com/PsSsKHJ.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23392)
(http://i.imgur.com/mfJ4yaC.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22478)
(http://i.imgur.com/OWzDqEc.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21854)
(http://i.imgur.com/mXzVVdk.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21789)
(http://i.imgur.com/xOhSdI4.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21426)
(http://i.imgur.com/j4NqE8r.png)
(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21370)(http://i.imgur.com/OV43kye.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20604)
(http://i.imgur.com/SXeWBql.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19125)
(http://i.imgur.com/Wd6Anqe.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10434)
(http://i.imgur.com/F6X0N6t.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8248)
(http://i.imgur.com/yu1HbEe.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7007)
Oh wow, these are great!
May, I ask what method you use to make your CSPs? Because they're all in the same pose in all (which is awesome).
So yeah.
Thanks!
I have a PSD for each character seperated into layers (like a layer for hair, clothes, eyes, etc.) that I recolor and draw on in Photoshop. They're a breeze to make xD
Wow Nice Job
Can you also Make The Battle Portrait ( You can just use the CSP as base ) it would be perfect
I have portraits for all most of my CSPS, I just need to put them up there
wow thts nice stuff...i hope u have joker snake cuz i would love to see that.
can i have a DL for fire flower wario? cuz i got mines from stacksmash but it keeps freezin since it doesnt have a .pac.
Updated with four new Snake CSPs
omg the snake ones are soo cool but i dont have that snake texture...crap lol i have the other one.
I really like kirbystarlow, Where can I found it? n_n
Quote from: misterpimp5757 on May 18, 2010, 08:59:23 PM
can i have a DL for fire flower wario? cuz i got mines from stacksmash but it keeps freezin since it doesnt have a .pac.
If you have BrawlBox, try opening the .pcs file and saving it as a .pac file. Hopefully that'll work 8)
Quote from: kittystradette on May 19, 2010, 02:50:56 AM
I really like kirbystarlow, Where can I found it? n_n
Here it is (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zzcmqyohwqy)
Mannn, I'm diggin charizard and Bowser portraits. You think you can make a cool portait of the "???" texture for Samus? It's the really white and blue texture
do you think you'll take requests one day?
Here my idea to complete your Samus CSS+BP Set 2.0 =D
PED Suit http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1546&Moderated=All
Light Suit http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1541&Moderated=All
Optional :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1535&Moderated=All Dark Samus
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4108&Moderated=All Full Power Charge Phazon , seems to fit better for RED Color (Team)
Thanks, SJS!~
Got some new CSPs today.
Ike: Volke, Lord Ike
Lucario: Lucario, Shiny Lucario, Legendary Lucario, Darkrai
Samus: Dark Samus Revamp, ??? Samus, Light Suit, Fully Charged Phazon Suit, PED Suit
Quote from: misterpimp5757 on May 19, 2010, 12:14:47 PM
do you think you'll take requests one day?
That depends, what kind of requests do you have?
Quote from: Charby on May 19, 2010, 12:58:33 PM
Here my idea to complete your Samus CSS+BP Set 2.0 =D
PED Suit http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1546&Moderated=All
Light Suit http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1541&Moderated=All
Optional :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1535&Moderated=All Dark Samus
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4108&Moderated=All Full Power Charge Phazon , seems to fit better for RED Color (Team)
I was working on a PED and Light Suit CSP when I read your post xD
There we gooo
Ok nice =p
Your CSPs are awesome.
I think pimp meants CSP request for a texture.
And btw i can give you more ideas if you want ahah :p
These are insane. I love the poses.
Wow, love the stage icons. im gonna add those in game right now. :)
Quote from: misterpimp5757 on May 19, 2010, 12:14:47 PM
do you think you'll take requests one day?
That depends, what kind of requests do you have?
just snake ones.(i main snake lol)
joker snake(other version)
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Snake/Snake_Joker.rar
super mario and super luigi.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EYH579M1
and thats basically it...well i have 2 others but i dont really want to rain things on you.....
if you can that would be great but if not i understand.
Quote from: misterpimp5757 on May 19, 2010, 10:04:24 PM
Quote from: misterpimp5757 on May 19, 2010, 12:14:47 PM
do you think you'll take requests one day?
That depends, what kind of requests do you have?
just snake ones.(i main snake lol)
joker snake(other version)
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Snake/Snake_Joker.rar
super mario and super luigi.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EYH579M1
and thats basically it...well i have 2 others but i dont really want to rain things on you.....
if you can that would be great but if not i understand.
Sure, I'll do those.
Quote from: Charby on May 19, 2010, 09:46:58 PM
And btw i can give you more ideas if you want ahah :p
That would be awesome :D
Anyway, I've been pretty busy with school and whatnot. But I'll be done with that soon, so until then enjoy these few updates :D
(In-Battle Portraits Coming Soon)
Lucario: Aqua Lucario
R.O.B.: R.O.B.
Toon Link: Toon Link, Conductor Link
Stages: Do the Mario! (Had to do this one right away xD)
i like your CSPs. ^^
mind making one for my saki texture? both with and without gun if you can?
oh btw....can you give a link to Mr.L? cuz that one looks pretty beast than mines.
Wow this is awesome!!!
Do you take requests?
if it isnt the man asf1nk himself lol.
Y-Y-You made a CSP of my Starlow texture. :'D
This is a great day.
nice i love the ice climbers portraits!
could i request one for the ice climbers?
Very good work, I love how you recolored and even retextured all those characters in there O.o
Just wondering, why are some of the stages looking that way? I mean, Big Blue Tunnel and Space look weird. Are the pics for stages color restricted? I don't remember it right now ^^U
Pretty good work with everything anyway :3
yep i noticed it too, looks like u decreased the colors, well did u? for big portraits, they do not need to be indexed at all, unlike the small ones.
Were did you get that volke texture for Ike?
Looks so cool if you have a download link I would so appreciate it!
/me thinks we should slow down on the talking or else sjs might flip out.
Alright Then i will try to make a big list
Marth
Belmonth Marth http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C0H4RWQZ
BloodKnight Marth (RED) http://www.mediafire.com/?m2kmmzjjgyw
San Marth http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ECGRGP50
Sothe Marth (GREEN) http://www.mediafire.com/?djm3mvzm2jz
Snake Suit Marth (BLUE) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QF603G0M
New White Marth http://www.mediafire.com/?kgx23oljnm3
Falco
Regular Falco DONE
Cool Falco of 80s http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DKZHPK4X
Military Falco (GREEN) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2YFK7P6Y
Adventure Falco http://www.mediafire.com/?mtyg2mmmz02 DONE
Assault Falco (RED) http://www.mediafire.com/?kyezyyujtxa
Black And Blue Falco (BLUE) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mnzmamydvgk
For Fox (Not Complete Set)
Regular Fox
Cool Fox of 80s http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQ684VHJ
Military Fox (GREEN) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7RNERFQ8
Assault Fox http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ommoydow22f
Mario DONE
Regular Mario (RED) DONE
Knigth Mario GreenEdition (GREEN) http://www.mediafire.com /?sharekey=d00da32f42c7ea98b94117dade8fc295fe7d9adb12179cb24df0d6082f1c2cd0 DONE
Mafia Mario http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PR1QAQTB DONE
Ice Mario BLUE DONE
Stricker Mario http://www.mediafire.com/?5am1ngdlhaz DONE
Mr M Mario http://www.mediafire.com/?lzy2m4twjym DONE
Luigi DONE
Regular Luigi (GREEN) DONE
Mr L Luigi http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=0MM8VTMH DONE
Luigi Mafio http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0RL33NGQ DONE
Red Luigi (RED) http://www.mediafire.com/?yammmzdmegm DONE
Ice Luigi r BLUE DONE
Stricker Luigi http://www.mediafire.com/?yj5gwnmejnd DONE
Link DONE
Regular Link (GREEN) DONE
Regular Gold Link DONE
Zora Link (BLUE) http://www.mediafire.com/?mkgujzzdzuz DONE
Magic Armor Link (RED) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HJGPMQBN DONE
Another Dimension Link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=71EAJGBN DONE
Fierce Diety LiNK http://www.filefront.com/14787717/HybridFDL.zip/ DONE
Toon Link
Twilight Toon Link (GREEN) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40ZEHYS0
Fierce Diety Toon Link http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmwfkdcnnt
Magic Armor Toon Link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G0GR06X0
Jedi Toon Link (RED) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ezzgzzymjzm
Sheikah Toon Link (BLUE) http://www.filefront.com/14284603/TLSheikah.zip/
SSJ Toon Link http://www.mediafire.com/?znmmmznmnzy
Zero Suit Samus
Regular ZSS DONE
Fusion ZSS http://www.mediafire.com/?gyzc2hiwzmi (BLUE) (Normal Hair)
Light Suit ZSS http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YDWAYETE DONE
Blood suit ZSS (RED) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HPLHY9RM
Battle Jill Suit ZSS (GREEN) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CQ93SK90
Dominatrix Suit ZSS http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VHK3TVHB
That's it if you want more tell me :p
Wow, thanks for all those suggestions. That's a lot of textures o.o
The stage portraits are compressed and indexed to prevent freezing. I had problems with my sc_selmap file freezing until I started saving the images that way. Although it makes dark stages look really crappy.
And as for requests, I guess I can take a few xD
Ah, Rumble Falls+, just the portrait I was looking for.
Oh sweet, you also made Sky Rail. That's another one I needed that I don't have to make anymore.
Updates :D
Link: Link, Another Dimension Link, Zora Link
Luigi: Red Luigi
Zero Suit Samus: Saki Omokane (with and without gun), Light Zero Suit
Nice Job with Link ( I said that because its a whole new csp ) =p
Am going to edited the texture you made in my huge list
nice man glad ur takin requests ;)
for the iceclimbers same template please, of mr p and ms n.
(http://i44.tinypic.com/2njlwkz.jpg)
theyre on brawlvault:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Number=4203&Moderated=All&Moderated=All
Another updates for today
Samus: Samus Fusion Suit, Samus Fusion Varia Suit, Samus Fusion Gravity Suit, Samus Fusion "UAM 1" Suit
Stages: HeartGold & SoulSilver
Let me explain the HeartGold & SoulSilver stage. I ported the two stages to Spear Pillar with Ho-oh replacing Dialga and Lugia replacing Palkia and Cresselia. So when I load Spear Pillar, either Lugia or Ho-oh pops up. And that's why I made that stage portrait. :D
i set up my heart gold / soul silver just like you, just on a different stage so that works out perfectly how about do that with the 2 what is love stages by mewtwo2000 if it's too inconvenient or ur busy that's alright i love these csp's
the Mr L one looks great man, these are very accurate. will u be doing my ice climbers request though?
Probably. Hopefully I'll get to it one day this week.
alright man nice.
Small morning update
Bowser: SMB3 Bowser, Midbus Bowser
Falco: Falco, Assault Falco
Ice Climbers: Mr. P & Ms. N
ooh u got my snakes up there...just hope u can do joker snake too.
Um... There is a Joker Snake there. XD
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/snakejoker.png)
Updated again!
Link: Magic Armor Link, Sheikah Link, Fierce Deity Link
Nice Job SJS I actually did Gold Link if you want to add you can
(http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7191/linkgold.png)(http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7816/linkminigold.png)
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 26, 2010, 07:24:21 PM
Um... There is a Joker Snake there. XD
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/snakejoker.png)
not that one im talkin about the stacksmash version...i posted the link on page 3.
Could you make the rest of the SMB3 textures?
these are really fackn nice man. wat a great idea foreal. thanks so much for doing the my requests on the ice climbers :)
these are great
can you do
old link
http://dasdonkeyteam.blogspot.com/2010/03/old-link.html
Were did you get that volke texture for Ike?
Its the fifth one on the first row (for ike)
Looks so cool if you have a download link I would so appreciate it!
And do you think you could do a midair stadium one - stage
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080303234936/ssb/images/thumb/f/f7/Arenascreenshot1.jpg/200px-Arenascreenshot1.jpg
Thanks in advance
we should like....seriously stop requests for a while.....Charby already gave him like a 50 list request plus more from us...we dont wanna rain requests on this guy do we? if we do he might get frustrated and not do any of ours or even leave....just sayin.
Quote from: Doom103 on May 29, 2010, 04:10:41 PM
Were did you get that volke texture for Ike?
I don't remember, I've been looking around for it and I can't find it. It think it was on a Volke PSA thread somewhere.
Quote from: misterpimp5757 on May 30, 2010, 06:30:44 AM
we should like....seriously stop requests for a while.....Charby already gave him like a 50 list request plus more from us...we dont wanna rain requests on this guy do we? if we do he might get frustrated and not do any of ours or even leave....just sayin.
Haha, I'm not planning on running off just yet.
i would like to request Giygas Bowser by Cannon.
(http://i49.tinypic.com/2ldhowp.jpg)
i love the pose this bowser has, the brawl template one looks like [censored], his face looks all small in my opinion.
heres a link for the texture just in case u need it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0qximdd4dwk
I was doing some CSPs for Peach and I made a new Rosalina CSP. So just a heads up... the old Rosalina CSPs are gone and replaced with new ones.
yeh man that looks so much better. she looks short n fat there IMO. also, is that peach's pose from ASF1nk's CSS?
Updates!
Luigi: Hammer Bro. Luigi, SMB3 Luigi
Peach: Peach, SMB3 Peach, Biker Peach, Zero Suit Peach
Rosalina: Rosalina, Peach Rosalina, Daisy Rosalina, Red, Orange, Grey, Green, Blue, Cosmic Rosalina, Biker Rosalina, Zero Suit Rosalina
hey SJS where did you get that Mr.L texture? do you have a link?
Pretty sure it's the one from Stack Smash
http://www.mediafire.com/?nizzrnyhzjz
those new rosalina's looks amazing. cant believe how u managed to keep it same stance same template man nice.
would u mind doing my Spacesuit Rosalina?
(http://i40.tinypic.com/euk11k.png)
im sorry for requesting so much but this one is one of my textures
Updated with 3 new CSPs
SMB3 Mario, Mr. M, Space Biker Rosalina
They can be found on page one, as usual.
wow that was a lot quicker than i thought. thanks again buddy :)
Sweet!!!!
Quote from: SJS on May 31, 2010, 04:25:14 PM
Pretty sure it's the one from Stack Smash
http://www.mediafire.com/?nizzrnyhzjz
I've been looking for that. Thanks.
Um... You do NOT have to do this, but I really like your portrait style... Could you look at my textures? And see if there's one you want to make a portrait out of? Again, you do not have to do this... I'm sorry if I'm being a pain...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=3074
thats weird.. i thought i saw it on the OP but i guess not.
(http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/6919/peach1yo3.jpg)
would u mind doing striker peach?
Update!
Giygas Kirby, Striker Luigi, Striker Mario, Striker Peach, Striker Daisy, Cosmic Peach, Fall Rosalina, Heartable Rosalina, Lady Timpani
They can be found on page one, as usual.
u are seriously the [censored]. how do u get it to look so perfectly?
Quote from: SJS on June 02, 2010, 05:38:21 AM
Update!
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/kirbygiygas.png)
Thank you, this looks really good man. ^_^
yo man i requested giygas bowser back in page 4 but i guess u didnt see it.
(http://i49.tinypic.com/2ldhowp.jpg)
i love the pose this bowser has, the brawl template one looks like [censored], his face looks all small in my opinion.
heres a link for the texture just in case u need it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0qximdd4dwk
im in school and the pics are blocked but i wanted to let you know if you did my joker snake yet?
joker snake(other version)
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Snake/Snake_Joker.rar
just askin cuz i requested on page 2.
Updates, rejoice!
Giygas Bowser, Biker Daisy, Fall Peach, Heartable Peach, Ms. P, Joker Snake (revamp)
They can be found on page one, as usual.
Awesome Work SJS
i edited my huge list again. Only the mafio brother for luigi & mario are left =p
Got 'em now!
Luigi Mafio, Mario Mafio, SJS's Game & Watch Pack
They can be found on page one, as usual.
Those Game and Watch CSPs are from a pack I made.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7007&DiplayName=SJS
thanks so much sjs!!! btw where did you get that mrs.p? can i get a link please?
Here it is
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Number=5866&Moderated=All
these is simply amazing. i have never seen anything look so accurate n be done in such short time. this should be stickied seriously, its too good to be true lol
heres another request for bowser that im sure a lot of us will use:
(http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/1747/26705679.jpg)
Hi, you mind doing these please?:
(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy49/Tajtehninja/al_100514_1323.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?5o4eo4ownnm (http://www.mediafire.com/?5o4eo4ownnm)
Sweetness, third update of the day!
Dry Bowser, Jean Shorts Peach (Pink, Purple, Blue + Green)
They can be found on page one, as usual.
hey more snake stuff!! sorry i use snake and ur snake csps are extremely beast.
solid leon
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8JSMXWCM
solid wesker
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QHLBRWA0
kakashi
http://www.mediafire.com/?mgm0uenqgyd
Hey thanks SJS they look amazing.
Excelent Work SJS :p i'll put here the remaining of the list but id like to see Marth CSP first.
Take your time , this is the best CSP ive ever seen ( even better than the original csp, i only use complete set )
Feel free to add my gold link to your CSPs i dont mind.
Marth
Belmonth Marth http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C0H4RWQZ
BloodKnight Marth (RED) http://www.mediafire.com/?m2kmmzjjgyw
San Marth http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ECGRGP50
Sothe Marth (GREEN) http://www.mediafire.com/?djm3mvzm2jz
Snake Suit Marth (BLUE) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QF603G0M
New White Marth http://www.mediafire.com/?kgx23oljnm3
Falco
Regular Falco DONE
Cool Falco of 80s http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DKZHPK4X
Military Falco (GREEN) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2YFK7P6Y
Adventure Falco http://www.mediafire.com/?mtyg2mmmz02 DONE
Assault Falco (RED) http://www.mediafire.com/?kyezyyujtxa
Black And Blue Falco (BLUE) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mnzmamydvgk
For Fox (Not Complete Set)
Regular Fox
Cool Fox of 80s http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQ684VHJ
Military Fox (GREEN) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7RNERFQ8
Assault Fox http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ommoydow22f
Toon Link
Twilight Toon Link (GREEN) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40ZEHYS0
Fierce Diety Toon Link http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmwfkdcnnt
Magic Armor Toon Link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G0GR06X0
Jedi Toon Link (RED) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ezzgzzymjzm
Sheikah Toon Link (BLUE) http://www.filefront.com/14284603/TLSheikah.zip/
SSJ Toon Link http://www.mediafire.com/?znmmmznmnzy
Zero Suit Samus
Regular ZSS DONE
Fusion ZSS http://www.mediafire.com/?gyzc2hiwzmi (BLUE) (Normal Hair) ( I think i can do it myself with photoshop)
Light Suit ZSS http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YDWAYETE DONE
Blood suit ZSS (RED) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HPLHY9RM
Battle Jill Suit ZSS (GREEN) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CQ93SK90
Dominatrix Suit ZSS http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VHK3TVHB
Wow, SJS. You are amazing with these CSPs; you're a lot faster and have a lot more quality CSPs than the ones I used to make.
Just wanted to let you know. ;D . Keep up the great work.
amazing! so much detail..
i dont have no more requests as of now but ill come back when im done with my new peach texture ;)
Think you could do a stage one
(http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu95/sasook/midair1.jpg)
Midair stadium
thanks in advanced.
alright for those who request 20 things at the same time, dont be stupid.
@ SJS: alright man im back with a request, my newest texture for peach:
(http://i50.tinypic.com/1693y1e.png)
download on my brawlvault of course.
ill leave it in good hands ;)
Yo I got a few request idk if you can make them, but here they are.
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/antjor_s38/0c610f2fe959cd18.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/antjor_s38/4fbde4daaa823819.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/antjor_s38/0c334d63bff1ab40.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/antjor_s38/0c334d63bff1ab40.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/antjor_s38/BlueA2TL.png
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/antjor_s38/brwmtlb2.png
its just 3 characters :P
Can you do Heavy? (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6660&Moderated=All)
Update
Deoxys Lucario, Space Suit Ms. P, Shadow Queen Peach, Kakashi Snake, Leon Snake, Cow Print Toon Link, Twilight Toon Link
They can be found on page one, as usual.
Quote from: ASF1nk on June 04, 2010, 01:02:48 AM
Yo I got a few request idk if you can make them, but here they are.
Sure, I'll make them. You wouldn't happen to have download links?
Could you do some for me? :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6648&Moderated=All
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6456&Moderated=All
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6397&Moderated=All
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6215&Moderated=All
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6907&Moderated=All
Thanks :D :af:
Boshi by Dhragen:
(http://stacksmash.kontek.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/al_091026_2158.bin.out1.jpg)
Wow I love your job SJS, could you do some for me please :)
http://g.imagehost.org/view/0031/al_090304_0150_1_bin_out
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7678/warios2hm2.jpg
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa125/playermode/OriginalMetaSpawn2.jpg
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3347/mkgreen.jpg
Thanks in advance man :)
It's a Meta Knight blowout!
Meta Knight, Green Meta Knight, Dark Meta Knight, Original MetaSpawn, Galacta Knight
They can be found on page one, as usual.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3466&Moderated=All
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=913&Moderated=All
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3972&Moderated=All
DARKSIDE
3 Realy good mk texture you could do
Yes thx for those Mks :)
thnks again sjs! just waiting for wesker snake now.
hey SJS could u post ur Yoshi and Sheik ones?
Quote from: SJS on June 04, 2010, 05:15:07 AM
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/peachshadowqueen.png)
Once again I say, nice job, and thank you. :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Number=6817&Moderated=All
Could you do a CSP of Lloyd please?
Here are the downloads.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7147&Moderated=All
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7148&Moderated=All
SJS i know ur workin on these and out of nowhere u will show up n post them lol
Love your CSPs. Very nicely done. =)
Would you mind making a crown Jigglypuff (background transparent) and Bow CSP?
Crown (image is at the bottom): http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Jigglypuff_%28SSBM%29
Bow: http://www.mariowiki.com/images/a/ad/Bow.gif
Thanks in advance!
Can you make a CSP and SSP please?
Doopliss Mario and Shadow Mario : http://i50.tinypic.com/24o20yr.jpg
Black TL : http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7857/al1001262059binout1804f.jpg
South Park City : http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6949/al1001162200binout17a28.jpg
Peach Castle SSBM : http://i45.tinypic.com/11vr8dz.jpg
Bulbasaur : http://i41.tinypic.com/2hd3y9e.jpg
Ashachu : http://i44.tinypic.com/2my81s8.jpg
TL Mirror Shield : http://i41.tinypic.com/dv43n.jpg
NES Mario : http://i41.tinypic.com/okda40.jpg
Ever wonder what a massive update looks like? Well BAM! There it is.
Red Phazon Bowser, Fox, Red A2 Army Fox, Blue A2 Army Fox, Bulbasaur, Shiny Jigglypuff, Scytherpuff, Bluepuff, Ms. Jiggz and Watch, Crown Jigglypuff, Old Link, Dooplis Mario, Dooplis Shadow Mario, NES Mario, Cosmic Clone Mario, Wesker Snake, Big Boss, Black Tunic Toon Link, Toon Link with Mirror Shield, Mr. W, Strikers Wario
They can be found on page one, as usual.
You are amazing!!!
<_<
>_>
I didn't want to do this to you, since so many other people are requesting stuff. But could you make CSPs for all of my character hacks? Please.
Quote from: SJS on June 07, 2010, 05:18:49 PM
Ever wonder what a massive update looks like? Well BAM! There it is.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/snakewesker.png)
i was just excited but whats that red thing in his eye?
Very thank! It's beautiful!
Just you have lost Ashachu
And for the last, can you make :
Sparky : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7346&Moderated=All
Black Shadow : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6873&Moderated=All
King Leonidas : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=334&Moderated=All
im not surprised my request never got answered due to the fuckn people requesting 11 things at the same time.
These are awesome CSPs, and I've recently started to FINALLY compile CSPs for my texture collection (especially since Brawl Box makes it so easy now) And the idea of having fresh new portraits that are all uniform really appeal to me (also considering using ASF1's Blue CSS)
So, if you don't mind, following Charby's example, here's a list of CSPs based on my texture collection I'd like to humbly request. I'm in NO hurry for these and don't want to bug you any.
MARIO
Galaxy Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=788&Moderated=All
Dr. Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4356&Moderated=All
Lario (on Stack Smash)
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Mario/Lario.rar
Tron Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=825&Moderated=All
LINK
Soldier Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=622&Moderated=All
SAMUS
Zombie/SA-X (considering you already have the matching ZSS ^^)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1555&Moderated=All
Dark Armor Samus
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7045&Moderated=All
Iron Man
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2262&Moderated=All
Peach
Kaze Coyote's Rosalina
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5443&Moderated=All
Maid Peach
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5599&Moderated=All
NES Peach
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Peach/NESPeach.rar
And I know you haven't done any Pikachus yet, but I'd really like a CSP for a favorite texture of mine, Pappychu from Stack Smash
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pikachu/Pappychu.rar
Again, I apologize if it's a lot to ask. Again, no hurry or anything. It's just these are awesome CSPs and I'd like to see them for my collection ^^
I do see all requests posted here, and I (usually) never forget about anyone. There have been a lot of requests lately, but I do plan on getting around to a good majority of them. Remember, patience is a virtue.
Anyway, added some CSS portraits. They're under the stages section one the first page.
Another thing, won't be doing any stages for a while. My poor SD card stopped working T-T
How did it just stop working? Hope u backed up ur stuff man..
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 07, 2010, 08:25:50 PM
im not surprised my request never got answered due to the fuckn people requesting 11 things at the same time.
I feel really bad making my post of requests right after this post. It wasn't intentional man. Sorry ;_;
Quote from: Choppasmith on June 07, 2010, 08:59:25 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 07, 2010, 08:25:50 PM
im not surprised my request never got answered due to the fuckn people requesting 11 things at the same time.
I feel really bad making my post of requests right after this post. It wasn't intentional man. Sorry ;_;
Its all good man no need to apologize, you weren't the only one anyway. theres no rush anyway, since SJS said he will do Boshi eventually.
Quote from: SJS on June 07, 2010, 08:53:39 PM
I do see all requests posted here, and I (usually) never forget about anyone. There have been a lot of requests lately, but I do plan on getting around to a good majority of them. Remember, patience is a virtue.
Anyway, added some CSS portraits. They're under the stages section.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/mewtwo.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/mewtwodb.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/mewtwor.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/mewtwob.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/rosalina.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/rosalinadb.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/rosalinar.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/rosalinab.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/roy.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/roydb.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/royr.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/royb.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/shadow.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/shadowdb.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/shadowr.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/shadowb.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/zssdb.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/zssr.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/zssb.png)
Another thing, won't be doing any stages for a while. My poor SD card stopped working T-T
Could you do Lloyd please sir?
Quote from: Choppasmith on June 07, 2010, 08:59:25 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 07, 2010, 08:25:50 PM
im not surprised my request never got answered due to the fuckn people requesting 11 things at the same time.
I feel really bad making my post of requests right after this post. It wasn't intentional man. Sorry ;_;
No need to feel bad. Some people request everything in one post, others request one or two things in multiple posts, it's all the same. It doesn't bug me.
SJS is there something wrong with the wesker snake csp?
Quote from: misterpimp5757 on June 07, 2010, 10:21:34 PM
SJS is there something wrong with the wesker snake csp?
Maybe? I'll redo it once the new Wesker texture comes out.
oh yea i 4got about tht lol...kk i can wait.
I have just one request. My Mario Mask Meta Knight.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2551&Moderated=All
ok i have a few requests please
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2262&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2262&Moderated=All)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=107&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=107&Moderated=All)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=456&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=456&Moderated=All)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3580&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3580&Moderated=All)
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=11166#more-11166 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=11166#more-11166)
these would be very helpful if you could make them
New Lloyd CSPs and assets can be found on page one.
Lloyd looks sick man. who does he go over again? wolf?
Yea.
Quote from: SJS on June 08, 2010, 12:01:52 AM
Here's the image I'll be using for Lloyd CSPs
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/lloyd.png)
CSS icons added also.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/lloyd.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/lloyddb.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/lloydr.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/lloydb.png)
Danke.
u think u can do G&W for me?
http://www.mediafire.com/?jinlgmqy2vd
Thanks a lot SJS!!!! =D I love them! <3
You couldn't make the TL just from images though?
Great Job SJS thanks a lot :)
Quote from: songeflemy on June 08, 2010, 12:52:06 AM
Yea.
Quote from: SJS on June 08, 2010, 12:01:52 AM
Here's the image I'll be using for Lloyd CSPs
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/lloyd.png)
CSS icons added also.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/lloyd.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/lloyddb.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/lloydr.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/lloydb.png)
Danke.
Yet could you do the writing for it also?
Updated.
Maskless Meat Knight, Yellow Link, Green Lloyd, blue Lloyd, Lario, Molotov Power Suit, Boshi, Birdo
Also added a few CSS names.
They can be found on page one, as usual.
Thanks a lot for the Boshi. looks great
the lloyd portraits are absolutely AMAZING!!!! it looks like it was actually made in the game. how did yu do it!?
Quote from: ASF1nk on June 08, 2010, 03:29:23 PM
Thanks a lot SJS!!!! =D I love them! <3
You couldn't make the TL just from images though?
No problem.
Sure I could, but I like to view the models in BrawlBox so I can see every angle. I can't really get a good view of his shield in those images.
Quote from: KAITOFORTE on June 08, 2010, 08:43:42 PM
the lloyd portraits are absolutely AMAZING!!!! it looks like it was actually made in the game. how did yu do it!?
Haha thanks. I made it with this (http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/294/939465_20071022_screen009.jpg) image and lots of time in Photoshop.
Awesome SJS
KAITOFORTE+1 The Lloyd CSP are just perfect this i dont rly how can you do that with photoshop :o
i add a question did you add my gold link or make your?
Also can you start making the Marth CSP with this list please =)
Marth
Belmonth Marth http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C0H4RWQZ
BloodKnight Marth (RED) http://www.mediafire.com/?m2kmmzjjgyw
San Marth http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ECGRGP50
Sothe Marth (GREEN) http://www.mediafire.com/?djm3mvzm2jz
Snake Suit Marth (BLUE) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QF603G0M
New White Marth http://www.mediafire.com/?kgx23oljnm3
can you make these for me please?:
Blue Ahriman: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7208&Moderated=All
Red Ahriman: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7206&Moderated=All
Bangaa: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Number=646&Moderated=All
Quote from: SJS on June 08, 2010, 06:47:18 PM
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/yoshibirdo.png)
Hey that looks better than the actual vertex hack. *Is shot and decapitated*
Got some requests for you hope you don't mind doing these for me:
Gambit (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Number=4907&Moderated=All)
Sora (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Number=5960&Moderated=All)
Jeff (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Number=5651&Moderated=All)
Metal Shadow (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Number=5331&Moderated=All)
Dimentio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Number=3178&Moderated=All)
Crystal Ocean Lucario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Number=652&Moderated=All)
Count Bleck (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Number=3175&Moderated=All)
Pikmin Trainer (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Number=6654&Moderated=All)
Mind doing Battle portraits for these as well if it's not too much trouble
Thanks in advance and your portraits look amazing BTW
Update
Galaxy Mario, MetaTemplar, Sir Shortsalot, Mario Mask Meta Knight, MetaVader, MetaSpawn, Gold Mr. Game & Watch, Ness, Stan Marsh, Metal Shadow
They can be found on page one, as usual.
Quote from: SJS on June 09, 2010, 01:01:51 AM
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/metaknightmario.png)
Nice! Great job on this. The Darth Vader one looks sweet too.
New Master Chief stuff can be found on page one.
Cool Beans!!!
hmm i like it for chief only but when you can get to captain falcon will chief have his own falcon pose?
Great job for Mk :) Can you do Falco ? :
http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac286/Aeon70/th_Ray.jpg
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6039/rsbp016.jpg
http://kc-mm.com/Brawl%20Media/SuperSmashBrothersBrawlNA_034.png
http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d131/ChronoExplosion/Texture%20Hacks/al_090220_15194binout.jpg thx in advance :D
dam man ur killing me with the Master Chief portraits but its alright cause i wont replace mah Falcon.
well i got 2 more requests:
Dry Yoshi: http://www.mediafire.com/?mt2eftw52no
Nebula Bowser: http://www.mediafire.com/?j2jmvwmzujm
can you do a csp for mi texture
http://www.mediafire.com/?dnziblx1kml
Quote from: BehindYou on June 04, 2010, 02:49:10 AM
Can you do Heavy? (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6660&Moderated=All)
Can you do this?
Small update.
Adventures Falco, 80s Falco, Black and Blue Falco, Bow Jigglypuff, Vivian, NES Peach
They can be found on page one, as usual.
And with this update, I believe I'll be taking a nice break.
:'(
Quote from: SJS on June 10, 2010, 12:15:10 AM
Adventures Falco, 80s Falco, Black and Blue Falco, Bow Jigglypuff, Vivian, NES Peach
And with this update, I believe I'll be taking a nice break.
Nice job man, you deserve it! And thank you!
Can you make :
QCQE Snake? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6427&Moderated=All
Naked Snake? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1592&Moderated=All
I'm back... with a vengeance.
Bowser: Cosmic Bowser (Revamp), Fixed Bowser, Nebula Bowser
Dedede: Dedede, Wart
Dr. Mario: Dr. Mario, Blue, Gold, Green, Purple, and Red recolors
Ganondorf: Ganondorf
Lucario: Crystal Ocean
Luigi: Cosmic Luigi (Revamp), Penguin Suit, Bard Luigi, Capless Luigi
Mario: Cosmic Mario (Revamp), Capless Mario
Meta Knight: Count Bleck
Peach: Cosmic Peach (Revamp)
Pikachu: Pikachu, Shadowchu, Pachirisu, Pappychu
Rosalina: Cosmic Rosalina (Revamp)
Sonic: Classic Sonic, Metal Sonic
Toon Link: SSJ Toon Link, Dimentio
Yoshi: Cosmic Yoshi (Revamp)
They can be found on page one, as usual.
And don't forget my Ashachu please ^^
It's my version of Bowser Fixed, it's good?
(http://i48.tinypic.com/1zfud1f.png)
yay your back with many awesome csp's, it's alright i can be patient you can do it when you have time but please don't forget my requests because most of those are like the single texture i need to complete my character
Moar requests :P
Link Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4571&DiplayName=Link-Mario%20!)
Adult Ness (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2951&DiplayName=Adult%20Ness%20%5BMariNess)
Melee Luigi (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5415&DiplayName=SSBM%20Luigi)
Waluigi (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2473&DiplayName=Waluigi)
Rabbid Pikachu (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3194&DiplayName=Raving%20Rabbit%20Pikachu)
Who nice SJS as always ive a question will you do Marth csp one day?
And yes texture to finish Fox Set
Fox
Cool Fox of 80s http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQ684VHJ
Military Fox (GREEN) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7RNERFQ8
Assault Fox http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ommoydow22f
I also made a Military Falco CSP
(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3330/falcomilitary.png)(http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/3330/falcomilitary.png)
Thanks for Military Falco :)
It's beautiful ^^
Quote from: SJS on June 13, 2010, 03:19:03 PM
I'm back... with a vengeance.
Ganondorf: Ganondorf
Could you do ganondorf in the same pose but with this texture: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3347
Thanks :D
Great job as always
Could you do my Falco please :)
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/8906/al1006141732binout.jpg
If you do Marth, can you do the NobleKnight Belmont, Shinobu, Shinobi Albel from the Albel pack which is the one with white hair, and Older Sasuke V2?
thanks for nebula bowser man looks great. Dont forget dry yoshi i requested which should be page back. Thanks again bro =]
SJS, do you have the PS filesh to edit the portraits
yo man where u been at?
Real life comes before CSPs. Only have 2 CSPs this time around.
Dark Suit Samus (Recolor and Vertexed)
They can be found on page one, as usual.
Quote from: SJS on June 21, 2010, 12:53:34 AM
Real life comes before CSPs. Only have 2 CSPs this time around.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/samusdarksuit.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/samusdarksuitvertex.png)
Dark Suit Samus
I respect that. +200 respect points.
GREAT CSPs as usual, man.
Update!
White & Green Falco, Melee Luigi, Playable Starship Mario, FireRed Pikachu, AquaBlue Pikachu, LeafGreen Pikachu
They can be found on page one, as usual.
Might have some more later today. We'll see.
very sexy indeed
Dark Link? o:
hey SJS you still remember my Dry Yoshi request i made right?
Update
Stone Kirby, Red Sonic, Green Sonic, Super Sonic (recolor), Super Sonic (modern), Super Sonic (Adventure), Dark Super Sonic, Darkspine Sonic, Dry Bones Yoshi
They can be found on page one, as usual.
Son, these are awesome. You said you just edit these in PS shop right? Have you tried making textures man because I see potential in that direction. Just sayin'.
Quote from: BeyondYou on June 24, 2010, 01:38:27 AM
Son, these are awesome. You said you just edit these in PS shop right? Have you tried making textures man because I see potential in that direction. Just sayin'.
Thanks a lot, man.
I've thought about making textures, but it all seems foreign to me. I'm sure it gets easier with practice though.
This is beautiful! *Tear*
Can you make a Ocarina of Time and Windwaker Ganondorf csps?
i can wait just fine but please don't forget me
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3580&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3580&Moderated=All)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2262&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2262&Moderated=All)
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=11166#more-11166 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=11166#more-11166)
Dry Yoshi looks great!
Could I ask you to post your Zelda ones please.
Thanks a lot for my green & white Falco :) He looks great
Quote from: SJS on June 24, 2010, 01:59:23 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on June 24, 2010, 01:38:27 AM
Son, these are awesome. You said you just edit these in PS shop right? Have you tried making textures man because I see potential in that direction. Just sayin'.
Thanks a lot, man.
I've thought about making textures, but it all seems foreign to me. I'm sure it gets easier with practice though.
It does :) but i think you will learn very quick looking at the CSP's :D
Only one CSP, but it's for a texture I made.
Kyle (Ike)
But I do have some SSPs
They can be found back on page one as usual.
SJS do you mind providing us with the PSD files you use to make these?
Nice Job ! Is it possible that I have done these, please?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3573&DiplayName=Sheikah Toon Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1701&DiplayName=Zora Armor
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1682&DiplayName=Magic Armor
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=311&DiplayName=Military Fox
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=300&DiplayName=Cool Fox of the 80
Thanks ^^
I hate to request but ....
Its for Ike. Its only one, just with two different pics to make it easier for you
thanks in advance
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3029/al1006251342binout.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a251/doomdragon/Random%20thigs/ike-38427_2.png
I noticed that these are the pictures from the intro of Brawl, where they show all the characters standing, looking to the left. Anywho, these are friggin' great!
I noticed that as well this morning lol.
@SJS: when you get a chance, please post the Zelda ones you have done
Can you do Sigma for Ganondorf?
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ganondorf/Sigmav3FINAL.rar
Just wondering, can you make separate stage pics/icons for Heartgold and Soulsilver?
And a request of mine:
Hitler Mario by Jack H.: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=93&DiplayName=Hitler%20Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=93&DiplayName=Hitler%20Mario)
I feel as my request got ignored
OH [censored] you better hope you backed those pictures up.....
edit: don't feel you're ignored i requested a few 20 days ago..., that's why i don't like requesting, if it doesn't happen then you feel they owe you even though they don't
I don't feel that they owe me though ^.^
oh man hope u backed those up foreal lol
Lol, This is why I don't use Photobucket. Good thing I got all the CSPs I wanted before this happened.
Meh, I don't feel like messing with this right now. My bandwidth resets in like 3 days anyway. I'm pretty sure the Brawl Vault previews were the things hogging my bandwidth, so I moved those to Imageshack.
good thing they are backed up time to report all your hacks because there are no previews lol jk
Oh...
All screens have dead..
Quote from: KTH on June 28, 2010, 05:01:44 PM
Oh...
All screens have dead..
Yea, you got dead links SJS
Oh yeah!!
SJS rolles like me (smirk) :roll:
All I can see is PHOTOBUCKET: UPGRADE TO PRO TODAY! B/
Quote from: ShadowTheShinobi on June 29, 2010, 08:22:15 PM
All I can see is PHOTOBUCKET: UPGRADE TO PRO TODAY! B/
was gonna comment on this too...
yeah when stuff is fixed i would like to ask for a couple things, i tired to make my own and i failed
Hey, give me the cash and I'll gladly upgrade to Pro. 'Til then, you'll just have to suffer :af:
Quote from: RoxasDe on June 28, 2010, 12:57:36 AM
I feel as my request got ignored
Sorry, usually I don't forget about people's requests, but I actually did miss your two. Anyway, I downloaded the textures you requested and they're in my queue folder.
Awesome Thank you a lot SJS
What about the Zelda ones?
I have no Zelda CSPs at the moment. Same goes for DK, Captain Falcon, Sheik, Marth, Pit, Olimar, Lucas, Diddy Kong, and Wolf.
I plan on doing Zelda/Sheik, Captain Falcon, Marth, Pit, and Wolf CSPs eventually. Not sure about the others though. They don't really interest me (especially DK).
DK is blah. So by reading that you will be doing Zelda/Sheik in the same CSP? Hopefully you can release them separetely as most people have them like that.
Yeah, they'll be separated. They'll look better that way in my opinion.
at least just original texture for every character eventually, most of the time i will change my textures just to complete them, im at about 8
SJS do you have the PSD files for the CSP templates?
Quote from: SJS on June 30, 2010, 01:10:58 AM
Yeah, they'll be separated. They'll look better that way in my opinion.
Nice sounds good then
Quote from: Doom103 on June 30, 2010, 01:54:48 AM
SJS do you have the PSD files for the CSP templates?
Yes, but I don't plan on making them public.
Update
Doom103's Ike Request, Gambit Ike, MHD Luigi, Waluigi, Ashchu, Sparky, Rabbit Pikachu, Iron Man Samus, Mighty the Armadillo
They can be found on page one, as usual.
yay 2 of mine are up there thank you
Quote from: SJS on June 30, 2010, 04:48:01 AM
Quote from: Doom103 on June 30, 2010, 01:54:48 AM
SJS do you have the PSD files for the CSP templates?
Yes, but I don't plan on making them public.
Its cool I have no problem with that, and thanks for finishing the request
Hey, I have a request for you whenever your free.
I would like it if you would, please, make a CSP for my Lady Gaga and Metric Suit Samus.
Lady Gaga is Here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7918&DiplayName=Lady%20Gaga%20V2(Alejandro%20Themed))
Metric Suit Samus is Here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3110&DiplayName=Metric%20Suit%20Samus)
Thank you in advance! :D
Nice Job ! Is it possible that I have done these, please?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3573&DiplayName=Sheikah Toon Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1701&DiplayName=Zora Armor
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1682&DiplayName=Magic Armor
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=311&DiplayName=Military Fox
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=300&DiplayName=Cool Fox of the 80
Thanks ^^
Glad u got the images back but which are the new CSPs? I think Ironman is one of them and also Dimentio Toon Link? I cant really tell
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 30, 2010, 07:43:55 PM
Glad u got the images back but which are the new CSPs? I think Ironman is one of them and also Dimentio Toon Link? I cant really tell
I made a post with a text list of the updates.
Quote from: SJS on June 30, 2010, 04:23:09 PM
Update
Doom103's Ike Request, Gambit Ike, MHD Luigi, Waluigi, Ashchu, Sparky, Rabbit Pikachu, Iron Man Samus, Mighty the Armadillo
They can be found on page one, as usual.
Trying to post less images to save my bandwidth. Oh, bandwidth. How you taunt me. :>.>palm:
Oh right I see it now, damn bandwidth.
No Zelda portraits yet :'(
I think you forgot my request.
Should be on page 14.
Quote from: CloneMega on July 01, 2010, 02:07:03 AM
I think you forgot my request.
Should be on page 14.
I didn't forget. And it's on page 13. :af:
ok there's just 1 more that might've been forgotten, page 9.....
My Photobucket bandwidth is already at 13% XD
I'm working on a fix for this. Should be done sometime today.
I knew it!
After the first time you exceed you bandwidth, your next month bandwidth mysteriously goes up faster than normal. That's just PB scamming you into going pro. :\
Could you make a CSP of my SM64 Mario?
Link:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7765&DiplayName=SM64%20Mario
Well the display's gotten an overhaul. It may or may not be permanent. Depends how people like it or if I can find a more efficient way to display images in bulk.
The new setup is SEXY! :D
I love it man looks nice but i gotta admit the other way it was much easier to get obviously.
can you please do this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8299&DiplayName=Red%20?%20Roy
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5861&DiplayName=Bloom%20Mario
New setup is nice. Props
Anyways could you do me the favor of doing this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8430&DiplayName=Greil
thanks so much - in advance.
Quote from: ASF1nk on July 02, 2010, 04:02:14 PM
I knew it!
After the first time you exceed you bandwidth, your next month bandwidth mysteriously goes up faster than normal. That's just PB scamming you into going pro. :\
Yeah, my new CSP account's bandwidth sits at 0% now, but my old account's bandwidth is still climbing o.O
Anyway, I'm taking a trip and won't be back until late next week. Try not to miss me too much ;D
Nice Job ! Is it possible that I have done these, please?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3573&DiplayName=Sheikah Toon Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1701&DiplayName=Zora Armor
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1682&DiplayName=Magic Armor
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=311&DiplayName=Military Fox
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=300&DiplayName=Cool Fox of the 80
Thanks ^^
@ SJS
Do u do requests? If so im kindly asking you if you can do a csp for my Ghastly and a csp for my Crystal King, a Sephiroth one would be cool too. But mostly i need those too. tell me if u want to make them.
Alright man its been a week and i miss you like crazy :'(
Seriously get back man we need our best CSP maker.
Quote from: SJS on July 03, 2010, 03:01:57 PM
Try not to miss me too much ;D
good luck with that lol
Ah, well I had a pretty eventful vacation. Got an awesome tan, reconnected with the girl I like, and put my car in a ditch to name a few things XD.
But enough about me, here's an update.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/archive4.png)
nice!
Very Good!
Can you make please :
Fierce Deity Toon Link
Magic Armor Toon Link
Zora Toon Link
WindWaker Toon Link
Thanks !
Quote from: SJS on July 13, 2010, 03:08:11 PM
Ah, well I had a pretty eventful vacation. Got an awesome tan, reconnected with the girl I like
Nice! You went on an actual vacation? I thought you were just taking a break.
I want to request 3 Mewtwo textures, the ones I made.
Matrix Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8872&DiplayName=Matrix%20Mewtwo
Mewcario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8954&DiplayName=True%20Mewcario
Mewoxys: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9197&DiplayName=Mewoxys
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 13, 2010, 07:22:18 PM
Quote from: SJS on July 13, 2010, 03:08:11 PM
Ah, well I had a pretty eventful vacation. Got an awesome tan, reconnected with the girl I like
Nice! You went on an actual vacation? I thought you were just taking a break.
I want to request 3 Mewtwo textures, the ones I made.
Matrix Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8872&DiplayName=Matrix%20Mewtwo
Mewcario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8954&DiplayName=True%20Mewcario
Mewoxys: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9197&DiplayName=Mewoxys
Dammit! You beat me to it.
Quote from: songeflemy on July 13, 2010, 07:48:56 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 13, 2010, 07:22:18 PM
Quote from: SJS on July 13, 2010, 03:08:11 PM
Ah, well I had a pretty eventful vacation. Got an awesome tan, reconnected with the girl I like
Nice! You went on an actual vacation? I thought you were just taking a break.
I want to request 3 Mewtwo textures, the ones I made.
Matrix Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8872&DiplayName=Matrix%20Mewtwo
Mewcario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8954&DiplayName=True%20Mewcario
Mewoxys: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9197&DiplayName=Mewoxys
Dammit! You beat me to it.
lol love you future ex wife!
Quote from: renkaken on July 03, 2010, 02:21:24 AM
can you please do this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8299&DiplayName=Red%20?%20Roy
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5861&DiplayName=Bloom%20Mario
I'm not doing requests at the moment because I'm working on a project. A super-secret CSP project.
Are you serious? Damn I've waited so long for you to get back from vacation just to hear this...
When will you start again?
I think he have start because he say "I'm working".
I can't wait!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 14, 2010, 06:57:15 AM
When will you start again?
Maybe whenever "Project DSP" is done. Days? Weeks? Months? Years? (Probably not months or years)
Also, I can see myself retiring around August-September, but not permanently.
Probably not months or years lol
Well those 3 Mewtwo portraits are my last requests and you dont gotta worry about me anymore.
3 years later, SJS: i'm doing requests again
SJS the new wesker version 2 is out.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XRW0WDN7
think you can do the csp for it? please and thanks.
i don't like posting requests but i saw that texture and i was hoping someone would lol
Just a little status update. Project DSP is over 60% completed. Hope will use this as much as I will, since it will likely be my final update.
Quote from: SJS on July 17, 2010, 10:07:20 PM
Just a little status update. Project DSP is over 60% completed. Hope will use this as much as I will, since it will likely be my final update.
DSP?
DSP backwards is PSD? PSD is PhotoShop Document.
HHHHmmmmmm.... You're releasing .psds of all the Characters so everyone can make all their own CSPs.
^ That would be cool.
Amazing guess. O.O
....But wrong. :af:
Quote from: SJS on July 17, 2010, 10:28:23 PM
Amazing guess. O.O
....But wrong. :af:
:srs:
Hmmmm.... DSP? SP = Selection Portrait. So what does the "D" stand for?
Demon. Dark. Dream. Donuts?
Maybe. Well hopefully everyone'll find out soon enough. I want to try to be done by Monday.
wait final update and we won't be able to make our own does that mean my perfect brawl is forever a myth?
Sounds interesting. Nice guess though, BeyondYou.
DSP... Dual Selection Portraits?
DSP = Double....Sun..Power?! Lmao.
:af:
Still working on a few little things right now, but I can reveal project DSP. Default Selection Portraits. Nothing too exciting really, just my style CSPs for all the character's default portraits.
Eventually I'll have a complete pack on both Brawl Vault and this thread. It'll contain the CSPs for all characters, including both solo and group CSPs for Zelda/Sheik and the Pokemon Trainer. It even contains CSPs for the random selection!
After I'm done with this you probably won't see a lot of me. I'll be busy with friends/college/etc... but that doesn't mean I won't pop in every now and then with a few new CSPs ;)
But enough talking, here's a preview. Click the thumbnails for a larger image.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/th_cb1copy.png) (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/cb1copy.png) (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/th_cb2copy.png) (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/cb2copy.png) (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/th_cb3copy.png) (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/cb3copy.png)
pretty cool the only thing is i don't use default except for original but that's alright
Alright nice man, I preffer this poses as the original Brawl ones.
When will you start taking requests again?
Quote from: SJS on July 20, 2010, 03:25:22 AM
Still working on a few little things right now, but I can reveal project DSP. Default Selection Portraits. Nothing too exciting really, just my style CSPs for all the character's default portraits.
Eventually I'll have a complete pack on both Brawl Vault and this thread. It'll contain the CSPs for all characters, including both solo and group CSPs for Zelda/Sheik and the Pokemon Trainer. It even contains CSPs for the random selection!
After I'm done with this you probably won't see a lot of me. I'll be busy with friends/college/etc... but that doesn't mean I won't pop in every now and then with a few new CSPs ;)
But enough talking, here's a preview. Click the thumbnails for a larger image.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/th_cb1copy.png) (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/cb1copy.png) (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/th_cb2copy.png) (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/cb2copy.png) (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/th_cb3copy.png) (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/cb3copy.png)
after seeing that i learned something, your the greatest CSP maker of all time.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/archive5.png)
All the individual files for Project DSP are now in my Photobucket album. A zip file with all CSPs and a pac will be uploaded to Brawl Vault sometime today.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 20, 2010, 07:25:49 AM
Alright nice man, I preffer this poses as the original Brawl ones.
When will you start taking requests again?
Don't know. I'll only be doing very few new CSPs in the coming months. So requests might go unanswered for a while.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 20, 2010, 08:38:09 AM
after seeing that i learned something, your the greatest CSP maker of all time.
Wow, thanks ;D
Well I don't need the Mewtwo ones anymore since they have been done by someone else.
I would just request a couple of Zelda ones but seriously man after putting these on my game and saw how accurate they were it looks like they came from the game.
Seriously man amazing job you got some talent.
Great job with the new DSPs man, Imman replace all the slots I don't have textures for with 'em.
I'll miss your CSPs man. :( You never got to my request...
Quote from: BeyondYou on July 20, 2010, 11:07:28 PM
Great job with the new DSPs man
I thinkhe was right ^^
230+ csp's that looks crazy lol
What is this I don't even...
I'm speechless, this is some of the best CSP work I have ever seen AND you do stages (I see you did my Tabuu Stage :D).
Mad, MAD props dude, I'm using all of your default CSPs in my brawl now. I bow to your greatness. (Yes, I do know where they came from, doesn't make them any less awesome.)
How did you make your CSPs? I'd like to see if I can make some to match them, but I'd rather not separate everything into layers manually like I did with the default ones.
he separated them in layers and shopped them i think it would be a lot easier though if someone made animations for each character, just a pose of how they look then you take a picture
Small update. I decided I'll try to make as many CSPs as I can 'til I have to stop in August.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/archive6.png)
Quote from: ThatDude on July 21, 2010, 02:19:58 AM
What is this I don't even...
I'm speechless, this is some of the best CSP work I have ever seen AND you do stages (I see you did my Tabuu Stage :D).
Mad, MAD props dude, I'm using all of your default CSPs in my brawl now. I bow to your greatness. (Yes, I do know where they came from, doesn't make them any less awesome.)
Thanks! Being appreciated like this is why I love making CSPs ;D
Quote from: libertyernie on July 21, 2010, 02:45:50 AM
How did you make your CSPs? I'd like to see if I can make some to match them, but I'd rather not separate everything into layers manually like I did with the default ones.
Layered PSDs. Then I recolor them and use custom patterns and brushes and all that good stuff.
Nice man you did my Mewtwo requests, thanks so much.
ok well if you are gonna make as much as you can until august please
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3580&DiplayName=Sir%20Kibble%20%28With%20Blade%29 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3580&DiplayName=Sir%20Kibble%20%28With%20Blade%29)this 1 was long forgoten
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9428&DiplayName=Solid%20Wesker%20V2 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9428&DiplayName=Solid%20Wesker%20V2)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7685&DiplayName=Daisy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7685&DiplayName=Daisy)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4030&DiplayName=Master%20Chief%20Pack (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4030&DiplayName=Master%20Chief%20Pack)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7928&DiplayName=Sora%20KH2%28V.2%29 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7928&DiplayName=Sora%20KH2%28V.2%29)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5991&DiplayName=Travis%20Touchdown (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5991&DiplayName=Travis%20Touchdown)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7416&DiplayName=Death%2013 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7416&DiplayName=Death%2013)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7716&DiplayName=SkullKid%20%28Majora (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7716&DiplayName=SkullKid%20%28Majora)
i tried to choose out some of the most popular because me and others will probably use them
When do you do requests ?
I don't think I'll be doing requests anymore. I'll take suggestions though.
oh i thought you meant that you would try to do as much as you could until august that's why i posted those
Quote from: Dirtboy345 on July 21, 2010, 02:53:11 AM
he separated them in layers and shopped them i think it would be a lot easier though if someone made animations for each character, just a pose of how they look then you take a picture
I made one for Lucas once:
http://www.mediafire.com/?z05314cy5w3zvl4 (http://www.mediafire.com/?z05314cy5w3zvl4)
I took a bunch of Lucas pictures by using a stage with a plain color background and not changing the camera at all before I took each picture. Then I laid them on top of each other in GIMP and cut out the background to get pictures like this:
(http://www.imageshack.us/thumbnail.png) (http://img19.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lucasx.png)(http://www.imageshack.us/thumbnail.png) (http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lucasbattle.png)
That's the style of CSPs that will be in my next Bunny Lucas update.
suggestions huh? My sephiroth was the most downloaded marth of all time, make that. Crystal King was pretty famous too, and id love one of stallion's red demon melee ganon. hopefully you make them. :3
Interesting suggestions. Vertex hacks can be difficult to make on my CSPs sometimes though.
It depends on the character, really. For example, Sonic vertexes are easy to make CSPs for, while Ganondorf ones require a lot of work. I'm still trying to make that Melee Ganondorf CSP look somewhat decent. XD
is that why sir kibble was forgotten?
Well I think you surpised us all when you did the Rosalina one look good and still having the Peach ones stay in place.
I think you can pull this off.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 22, 2010, 03:07:54 AM
Well I think you surpised us all when you did the Rosalina one look good and still having the Peach ones stay in place.
I think you can pull this off.
i agree, might as well try. no one else is as good at making csps. :P
Well, this is the best I've got for Melee Ganondorf
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/archive7.png)
Thanks for releasing that default pack! Now I can have my Charizards and Squirtles separated :D and your Dark Link is more accurate than my Dark Link too.
Update
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/archive8.png)
Quote from: SJS on July 23, 2010, 04:17:38 PM
Update
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/archive8.png)
you did my Crystal King request. Thanks! ;D
Good CSP :)
Do you do a request?
If you, can you make :
- King Leonidas over Ganondorf : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8272&DiplayName=Leonidas
- Cosmic DK
- Assault Wolf : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8533&DiplayName=Wolf%20%28Assault%29
Thanks!
Could You Do Me A Huge Favour And Do
Cloud Mario: http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/9642/al1006171450binout.jpg
Dry Bones Yoshi: http://hardcorebrawlhacks.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/al_100719_1402-bin-out.jpg
Green Phazon Yoshi: http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/Drybones2/212260-1.jpg
"Y" Yoshi: http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s7/Mrpbj/Y4.jpg
Meta nightmare: http://i40.tinypic.com/2d94vav.jpg
majora's mask mk: http://s705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/DoomedToSmile/RSBP01-2.png
Shadow Mario: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/darkplasma22/Brawl%20Textures/152177.jpg
Im Sorry I Know I Asked For Alot But I Would Really Appreciate It If You Did These For Me
P.S. I LOVE These CSP'S!!
Can you do this texture for Marth i would realy appreciate :p
Marth
Belmonth Marth http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C0H4RWQZ
BloodKnight Marth (RED) http://www.mediafire.com/?m2kmmzjjgyw
San Marth http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ECGRGP50
Sothe Marth (GREEN) http://www.mediafire.com/?djm3mvzm2jz
Snake Suit Marth (BLUE) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QF603G0M
New White Marth http://www.mediafire.com/?kgx23oljnm3
and Bonus if you have time
for snake
Chris from RE5
Jack Krauser
and Wesker V2
You can find them in Brawl Vault
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/archive10.png)
Selection icons and names can be found for both characters in the Assets album also.
Yo SJS you still working on the Melee Ganondorf CSP?
He's been done and posted for almost a week.
(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9565/ganondorfmelee.png)
Really? How the hell did I miss this?
Well I'd like to request 2 textures I mad for Melee Ganon then:
(http://i26.tinypic.com/afezyq.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9685&DiplayName=Sigma%20Melee%20Ganondorf
(http://i45.tinypic.com/2me4qpv.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8937&DiplayName=Red%20Demon%20Melee%20Ganondorf
Could you please do this one for a pair of plumbers
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5641&Moderated=All
I'm surprised no one has made it yet.
Alright, I'll see what I can do with these suggestions.
Hey, I love these CSPs and I'm a great fan of your work. So I was wondering if you do requests? If so, I would love to have a Gold Samus CSP/Portrait icon. Thanks in advance. =]
EDIT: I mean the CSPs in the style of the Brawl openings movie.
EDIT2: Here's the link for the texture, to save you the trouble of finding it. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2495&DiplayName=Gold%20Suit%20Samus
I request it
64 characters CSP - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=3687&Moderated=All
Diggin' the Knux CSPs
could you do a silver csp for sonic?
Thank you for the Melee Ganon
Hey SJS could you do some for Geno by Pik?
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/al_100731_2013.bin_.out_.jpg
I'm sure many people are gonna request this.
Update
Yup :af:
Thanks :)
Nice I love that Geno pose, perfect.
Well I have an easy request, since this one is just a recolor:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10366&DiplayName=Red%20Demon%20Geno
Another update.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/archive10-2.png)
Geno is taking over the forums this week. Thanks so much for the portraits man, I'll request more when i finish my other two textures I got for him.
EDIT: I think Geno should have his own personal section in the OP just like others such as Mewtwo, Silver, Dr. Mario, Rosalina, etc.
Yeah, probably.
Geno's got his own section now. Working on CS icons and stuff for him too.
SJS you think you can do one last snake csp for me?
wesker version 2 is out.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XRW0WDN7
please and thanks.
Quote from: SJS on August 03, 2010, 02:52:51 AM
Yeah, probably.
Geno's got his own section now. Working on CS icons and stuff for him too.
Yeah man much better ;)
I did two new textures for Geno. I'm using your portraits as always so could you these for me as well?
(http://i32.tinypic.com/zbhjl.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10421
(http://i33.tinypic.com/2zhp2sh.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10468
SJS, you're stuff is just... wow. I use your pictures for everything. XD
But one quick thing I'd like to ask: couls you make an in-match text that replaces Toon Link's name with Genos?
Can you do a CSP of BeyondYou's Zero?
Damn SJS disappeared again.
Quote from: SJS on July 21, 2010, 05:46:04 PM
Small update. I decided I'll try to make as many CSPs as I can 'til I have to stop in August.
?
Oh right. D:
Also, SJS, when you're back, please release the small in-game portraits as .brres files.
Heh, Sorry guys. I've been pretty busy getting ready for college and whatnot. Only have four CSPs this time around.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/archive11.png)
NEW Shadow CSP is in the Sonic section by the way.
Also, I turned my Geno CSP into a little art piece.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Geno_by_ShawnTheHedgehog.png) (http://shawnthehedgehog.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2vww1j)
(Just a thumbnail, click for the full view)
Nice to see that you are still alive :D
Sick work man, thanks for doing my Geno textures.
I love the Shadow one so much because I have Sonic and Shadow both, just like Peach and Rosalina.
Thanks again ;)
No problem! I'll port over the other Shadow textures to the new CSP later. And squeeze in some time to put the portraits in their brres files. I'm pretty sure I'll have time to do that tomorrow. But you know how things can go XD
Edit: I definitely want to do that Zero request. Looks like a fun challenge. :af2:
Quote from: SJS on August 11, 2010, 04:10:48 AM
Edit: I definitely want to do that Zero request. Looks like a fun challenge. :af2:
You win.
EDIT: I'd like to make an easy request, just a recolor on Sonic from here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1888
Just the red and green ones.
Just a little problem..Shadow never smiles...
He would if he ever found that damn fourth Chaos Emerald.
Could you do Naruto CSPs?
Textures are in this Brawlvault Link if you want to see what they look like.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2199
Updates, ahoy!
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/archive12.png)
Nice you did the Blue Shadow the Hedgehog one, perfect.
Once you do my request, I'll have all the Sonic portraits completed.
I have a request! I made new recolors for Zero, and I was wondering if you can make CSP's for those. And maybe you can make a new section for him. If you want to.
Hey SJS don't worry about my request anymore, It was so easy I did it myself:
(http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5096/fckoffgreen.png) (http://i36.tinypic.com/2r70osm.png)
;)
Quote from: SJS on August 12, 2010, 03:25:07 AM
Updates, ahoy!
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/archive12.png)
YES for the blue Shadow.
Could you do a Shadow CSP for the listed:
Purple
Yellow
Green
White
i only have one request which is the team magma version of mewtwo pleeeaase
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10829 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10829)
Mephiles colors are a bit off lol. He's not gray, he's -chuckles- periwinkle XD and his rings are a dull gold too. The others look awesome though :D
Hey SJS i have a request
Could you do this csp for geno, please?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10444
Can you do the Metal Shadow (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5331) in the way Sonic is? (like the new ones)
And these awesome Mewtwo textures (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10829)?
I have a request:
(http://i34.tinypic.com/2eztwqs.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3682
Yes, I need that Daffy CSP.
Also, Cel-shaded Tetra (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11001) pl0x
I don't mean to be rude, but certain characters have gotten a lot more attention than others with these portraits. For example, R.O.B. has no texture portraits, while Sonic has plenty. I understand it with characters like Olimar who really have no good textures, but for the characters that do, could you maybe make some portraits for them?
Could you please make an Flaco Assault Wolf Assault CPS?
Quote from: xxpikalexxx on August 18, 2010, 02:37:33 AM
I don't mean to be rude, but certain characters have gotten a lot more attention than others with these portraits. For example, R.O.B. has no texture portraits, while Sonic has plenty. I understand it with characters like Olimar who really have no good textures, but for the characters that do, could you maybe make some portraits for them?
ROB needs a Wall-E and Olimar needs a Louie.
xxpikale said
"I don't mean to be rude, but certain characters have gotten a lot more attention than others with these portraits. For example, R.O.B. has no texture portraits, while Sonic has plenty. I understand it with characters like Olimar who really have no good textures, but for the characters that do, could you maybe make some portraits for them?"
well peole have more requests for some chars more than others
*also sorry for no quote, i edit it and messed it up n im on my wii, sorry*
Quote from: oxe161 on August 18, 2010, 08:26:16 AM
xxpikale said
"I don't mean to be rude, but certain characters have gotten a lot more attention than others with these portraits. For example, R.O.B. has no texture portraits, while Sonic has plenty. I understand it with characters like Olimar who really have no good textures, but for the characters that do, could you maybe make some portraits for them?"
well peole have more requests for some chars more than others
*also sorry for no quote, i edit it and messed it up n im on my wii, sorry*
Haha, you pretty much hit the nail on the head.
Anyway, I did the Zero color pack. Too lazy to make a banner though. Just click the Link icon on the first post. =P
Yes! As I thought, yours are much better than mine! Thank you for making those! They're quite amazing! Also it's pretty cool that you made them right when my color pack got 100+ downloads!
hey SJS
i have a request, could you make a Waluigi CSP with this picture
(http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1672/waluigipose.png)
it will help the Waluigi project alot
so could you please make one
please
request. gary mother ****ing oak. that is all
EDIT: incase it wasn't assumed, his pokemon too.
SJS, I think you'll be even awesomer if you can pull this off! I just made a Darth Vader Color Pack, and I wanted it to be like a full character. So you know I had to request for portraits from you! And if you can, can you make the nametag and CSS portraits? I'll understand if you can't.
Can you do Obama on Snake?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7473
Guys, he's gonna be MIA for a while.
yeah i knew he was gone raqib you kinda bumped it kinda sucks because he's my favorite csp maker anyway if it's because of the pose kth still does them i think
Quote from: Dirtboy345 on September 14, 2010, 12:14:05 AM
yeah i knew he was gone raqib you kinda bumped it kinda sucks because he's my favorite csp maker anyway if it's because of the pose kth still does them i think
Oh... whoops. I only started being a regular at the forum not too long ago, I didn't realize he was gone. Sorry about that!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Waluigi/waluigi.png) (http://www.brawlinthefamily.com/?p=791)
Ooh, SJS is taking a break? Too bad Waluigi time!
(Character selection portraits added to the Assets folder by the way...)
so your back? still do requests?
Not really. Just did a CSP on a whim.
Quote from: SJS on September 24, 2010, 02:11:20 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Waluigi/waluigi.png)
Too bad Waluigi time!
OH!!!!! THANKS MAN!!! :happy:
can i have the geno csp plz?
Quote from: GOPHEROAR on September 28, 2010, 02:51:40 AM
can i have the geno csp plz?
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Geno/
So I have nothing planned for the next few days. Maybe I can do a few requests?
well in that case please :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12529 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12529)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12523 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12523)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12461 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12461)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12332 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12332)
Yes, please :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12172
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12148
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12302
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7928
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2547
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3932
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10172
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12242
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5587
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11946
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11509
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11169
Don't need to do all of them. You can choose a few :P
Yeah if you could do some of the ones Segtendo requested for Marth, that would be greatly appreciated man.
For the Roy one I requested, can you please put that in Marth's style? Thanks.
Um mind doing these :D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12401
Actully is it cool if you do all the Leaf textures....cause i replaced Red with her.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11574
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11352
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8579
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10427
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7743
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12017
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11331
Das Donkey's soldier Link.
You probably now where to find it.
Can you do CSPs for both of my Johnny Bravos?
HD: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12715
Normal: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8379
Didn't get to accomplish as much as I wanted to :/
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/zssdin.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Mewtwo/mewtwohollow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Peach/peachfarore.png)
Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2010, 04:18:26 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/zssdin.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Mewtwo/mewtwohollow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Peach/peachfarore.png)
Very nice. :)
Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2010, 04:18:26 PM
Didn't get to accomplish as much as I wanted to :/
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/zssdin.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Mewtwo/mewtwohollow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Peach/peachfarore.png)
you were always the best csp maker. ;D
Could you make a CSP for my Knight Luigi?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12799
can you tell me where to put the battle portraits in the sd cards, and the name thing that the game uses to display the characters name? I would like
The results screen pic for peach
The nametag thing for peach
the little tenny tiny portriate at the CSS that I can't seem to get to work >_>
You do SSPs too right? Can you please do the Opassa Beach stage from Chrono Cross? it can be found here http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=4477&Moderated=All
Also Peach's Castle 64 if you can. Again, only if you still do SPPs :p
Quote from: Sir Combee on October 12, 2010, 05:55:10 PM
You do SSPs too right? Can you please do the Opassa Beach stage from Chrono Cross? it can be found here http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=4477&Moderated=All
Also Peach's Castle 64 if you can. Again, only if you still do SPPs :p
I could probably do it, just tell me where all the apropriate images are in the .pac's, what .pac's they're in and where 2 put them on the SD card. and I'll do it later today since I'm making a team color pack for my peach hack.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 10, 2010, 01:17:21 PM
can you tell me where to put the battle portraits in the sd cards, and the name thing that the game uses to display the characters name? I would like
The results screen pic for peach
The nametag thing for peach
the little tenny tiny portriate at the CSS that I can't seem to get to work >_>
Battle portraits are individual InfFace files placed in the pf/info/portrite folder. Results screen pics go in a MenSelchrFaceB file placed in the pf/menu/common/char_bust_tex/ folder. If you want more detailed instructions, you're better off using this (http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?pid=1273097) tutorial. I suck at explaining ^^()
Quote from: Sir Combee on October 12, 2010, 05:55:10 PM
You do SSPs too right? Can you please do the Opassa Beach stage from Chrono Cross? it can be found here http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=4477&Moderated=All
Also Peach's Castle 64 if you can. Again, only if you still do SPPs :p
I actually had one for Opassa Beach already made. Forgot to upload them though... but they're up now ^^()
Anyway, SSPs for Opassa Beach, Stone Tower Temple, Great Desert, Doomsday Zone, Feel Good Inc., and Stone Tower Temple added.
Thanks I had everything BUT the results screen portriat for my character texture X3 now I just need to update it once I finish the damn psa/motion etc. *sigh* why does peach have to be an ass when it comes to animation swapping *sideglance*
(http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g391/Franco159487/al_101020_2326binout.jpg)
Please make it to put on original kirby csp
i tried but when i tried to insert the tga to common5 with cupash it said it was too big.
Quote from: Franco159487 on October 16, 2010, 04:41:13 PM
Please make it to put on original kirby csp
i tried but when i tried to insert the tga to common5 with cupash it said it was too big.
I'm guessing this is what you wanted?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Kirby/kirbyyarn.png)
thank u
Quote from: SJS on October 16, 2010, 10:25:33 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Kirby/kirbyyarn.png)
Oh that's beautiful. :)
Quote from: PAVGN on October 19, 2010, 01:25:57 AM
Oh that's beautiful. :)
Thanks ^^
If I can finish all of my trig work tomorrow, I should have time to do a few of the existing requests.
Quote from: SJS on October 22, 2010, 12:12:58 AM
Quote from: PAVGN on October 19, 2010, 01:25:57 AM
Oh that's beautiful. :)
Thanks ^^
If I can finish all of my trig work tomorrow, I should have time to do a few of the existing requests.
Fuck trig.
That's all.
Love your sig lots.
That game will be too epic.
hey SJS
i was wondering, would you be able make some more Waluigi CSP for the recolours?
here are the recolours
Red
http://a.imageshack.us/img227/229/al1008232201binout.jpg (http://a.imageshack.us/img227/229/al1008232201binout.jpg)
Blue
http://a.imageshack.us/img827/7720/al1008232202binout.jpg (http://a.imageshack.us/img827/7720/al1008232202binout.jpg)
Fire(White)
http://a.imageshack.us/img825/5628/al1008232203binout.jpg (http://a.imageshack.us/img825/5628/al1008232203binout.jpg)
Green
http://a.imageshack.us/img828/5285/al1008232204binout.jpg (http://a.imageshack.us/img828/5285/al1008232204binout.jpg)
Wario
http://a.imageshack.us/img820/9163/al1008232205binout.jpg (http://a.imageshack.us/img820/9163/al1008232205binout.jpg)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 22, 2010, 12:20:42 AM
Quote from: SJS on October 22, 2010, 12:12:58 AM
Quote from: PAVGN on October 19, 2010, 01:25:57 AM
Oh that's beautiful. :)
Thanks ^^
If I can finish all of my trig work tomorrow, I should have time to do a few of the existing requests.
Fuck trig.
That's all.
Word. Too many angles @-@
Quote from: Segtendo on October 22, 2010, 12:25:48 AM
Love your sig lots.
That game will be too epic.
Thanks XD
Can't wait to hear more about this game. And to hear Phoenix's English voice actor.
So anyway, I'm in the process of moving everything over to ImageShack... so no more bandwidth worries ^^
Could you really make some Cloud CSPs?
I'm surprised no one asked for them.
Quote from: songeflemy on October 26, 2010, 12:07:15 AM
Could you really make some Cloud CSPs?
I'm surprised no one asked for them.
Please, in Ike's style.
gengar wario
SJS, could you please add Virus, Fierce Diety and Omega textures to the Zero section?
I got 3 request for Zero Suit Samus:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1850
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3319
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11770
Hey, could you do the Sephiroth color pack
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=3614&Moderated=All
Also possibly Young Link and his colors?
Also I apologize for not knowing, but how do you get rid of the white background on these CSPs? Because transparent backgrounds are definitely ideal haha. Or am I the only one who is getting them? No one else has seemed to ask after all >.>
Hey SJS, I've noticed that some of the CSPs are missing even though their battle portraits are there. o_o
Red Ganon, Blue Ike, and Normal ZSS. Hope you put those up when you get the chance. ¦D
Also, do you think make a CSP of Dawn Knight Cloud? :3
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13454
I'd appreciate it. ¦3
I just wanted to say I love your portraits. :D
How about the original Dawn knight in Cloud Style? ALong with Travis Touchdown V2 and Henry V2, and The Super Omega Albel Pack lol.
hey SJS
would you be able to make a CSP for MegamanX with this pic
(http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2603/megamanx.png)
Diggin' the layout of the OP.
Can't wait to see more CSPs.
What happend to the stage portraits and CSS assets?
SJS you should make some CSP for Megaman X
Okay, I've got a MAJOR problem here.
For some reason, ever since I got all the standard color CSPs of these for my menu, the game randomly freezes when I go over some of the characters at times. I didn't do anything extra, just replaced the CSPs with yours for the normal colors.
Any idea what's going on here?
check the file size of your selcharacter.pac or common5.pac
These are amazing! Do you take requests by any chance? I'm so very OCD about order in roster related thing that I like the images the match the stance in my mods. XP T'would be a great service you do.
Super Saiyan Goku on Lucas pretty please with sugar on top?
Since when were you able to play as Ho-Oh?
Cool CSPs though :D
.....porting.....
Requesting permission to use your CSPs on my next CSS, respond soon kthxbai
Quote from: ASF1nk on December 08, 2010, 01:26:16 AM
Requesting permission to use your CSPs on my next CSS, respond soon kthxbai
Permission granted!!
My finals are over Thursday, I'll promise everything will be done and sorted by the end of the week! Haha
Could you upload the file with the battle portraits please? :)
Could you do Twilight Samus?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1553
It would be greatly appreciated :D
Could you please make CSPs for those textures ?
Zant (Falco) :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Name=%25Zant+%28Twilight+Princess%29%25&ByUser=%25&Credit=%25&Info=%25&Thumb1=%25&Type=%25%25&TypeAlt=%25
Viewtiful Joe (Captain Falcon) :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Name=%25viewtiful%25one%25slot%25&ByUser=%25&Credit=%25&Info=%25&Thumb1=%25&Type=%25%25&TypeAlt=%25
Henry Cooldown (Marth) :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Name=%25henry+cooldown+v2&ByUser=%25&Credit=%25&Info=%25&Thumb1=%25&Type=%25%25&TypeAlt=%25
Black Shadow (Ganondorf) :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Name=%25black+shadow%25&ByUser=%25lensho&Credit=%25&Info=%25&Thumb1=%25&Type=%25%25&TypeAlt=%25
PS: Your CSPs are awesome !
It's been a while, so I guess I'll throw something up here
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Diddy%20Kong/diddysunset-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Donkey%20Kong/dksunset-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Falco/falcozant.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pikachu/pikachugodot-1.png)
Are you back for good? ;D
I've missed you CSPs.
I wish XD
More like back for a week or so :/
I use your Peach portraits that you made, so I'd like to request this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15589
Dude happy birthday! :D
OMG, happy birthday!
Happy Birthday SJS
Enjoy your day :laugh:
Haha thanks everybody =D
Some like i have say on PM, Happy Birthday SJS.
Quote from: Mario Bros 101 on February 03, 2011, 06:43:40 PM
Hey, since you made a char_bus_tex_lz77 of the CSPs, can you make all the battle portraits and put them in a zip file? If you did, I WOULD BOW DOWN TO YOU! Oh, and happy birthday. I know it's a bit late, but I didn't see this thread at the time.
His "Project DSP" pack has all the CSPs and battle portraits. Check the folders.
Quote from: Mario Bros 101 on February 03, 2011, 06:42:07 AM
Could you by any chance send me those PSDs?
Several people have asked for them, and my answer has been and always will be the same. Nope :af2:
Quote from: Seggy T on February 03, 2011, 09:21:28 PM
Quote from: Mario Bros 101 on February 03, 2011, 06:43:40 PM
Hey, since you made a char_bus_tex_lz77 of the CSPs, can you make all the battle portraits and put them in a zip file? If you did, I WOULD BOW DOWN TO YOU! Oh, and happy birthday. I know it's a bit late, but I didn't see this thread at the time.
His "Project DSP" pack has all the CSPs and battle portraits. Check the folders.
Word.
Quote from: SJS on February 03, 2011, 10:02:03 PM
Quote from: Mario Bros 101 on February 03, 2011, 06:42:07 AM
Could you by any chance send me those PSDs?
Several people have asked for them, and my answer has been and always will be the same. Nope :af2:
Quote from: Seggy T on February 03, 2011, 09:21:28 PM
Quote from: Mario Bros 101 on February 03, 2011, 06:43:40 PM
Hey, since you made a char_bus_tex_lz77 of the CSPs, can you make all the battle portraits and put them in a zip file? If you did, I WOULD BOW DOWN TO YOU! Oh, and happy birthday. I know it's a bit late, but I didn't see this thread at the time.
His "Project DSP" pack has all the CSPs and battle portraits. Check the folders.
Word.
What I meant was replace all of the battle portraits in the original files and put them in a zip file.
Quote from: Mario Bros 101 on February 03, 2011, 10:26:11 PM
What I meant was replace all of the battle portraits in the original files and put them in a zip file.
Wow, do you know what goes into replacing those? Battle portraits have to be replaced individually... that's over 200 portraits to replace. That takes time and effort that I can't really spare.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 15, 2011, 10:42:22 PM
I use your Peach portraits that you made, so I'd like to request this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15589
Totally gonna get on that as soon as I make a decent sleeveless Peach base.
So yeah... CSPs
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Charizard/charizardmecha.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Kirby/kirbymetroidprime.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Samus/samussax.png)
YESZ! :falcon:
The return of SJS!
Quote from: SJS on February 10, 2011, 02:30:54 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Kirby/kirbymetroidprime.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Samus/samussax.png)
Damn! I didn't even ask you to make these. Thanks a lot, And nice job!
Quote from: SJS on February 10, 2011, 02:30:54 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 15, 2011, 10:42:22 PM
I use your Peach portraits that you made, so I'd like to request this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15589
Totally gonna get on that as soon as I make a decent sleeveless Peach base.
Sounds good, I'll be watching you closely then. :>.>:
Updated some of my older CPSs that I felt were sub-par. If you're curious which ones they were, I threw together a shoddy pic.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/newold.png)
Quote from: SJS on February 10, 2011, 11:47:22 PM
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/newold.png)
Hmm...The new Samus ones look only slightly different, but they do look better. The new Rosalina is definitely an improvement, and so are the new Mario ones.
That Rosalina is MUCH better.
How long are you gonna stay?
Burn, Dodge, and Sponge Tool for the win!
Nice job SJS.
Glad everyone likes the improvements =P
As for how long I'll be around... I honestly have no idea XD
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 11, 2011, 12:35:49 AM
Burn, Dodge, and Sponge Tool for the win!
Nice job SJS.
Can't forget the smudge tool! Oh, and your request is done
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Peach/peachetna-1.png)
Wow.
Seriously, you return should be epic.
We've been waiting for you, oh great CSP maker ;)
Quote from: SJS on February 11, 2011, 04:22:43 PM
Glad everyone likes the improvements =P
As for how long I'll be around... I honestly have no idea XD
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 11, 2011, 12:35:49 AM
Burn, Dodge, and Sponge Tool for the win!
Nice job SJS.
Can't forget the smudge tool! Oh, and your request is done
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Peach/peachetna-1.png)
Ah yes, the smudge tool. That sexy finger, no homo.
Anyway, amazing CSP is amazing.
Hopefully you will stay longer this time.
Portraits are cool, math is ghey.
You return shape there undoubtedly.
Can you please make those csp for me?
Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic's pose)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15984
Metal Sonic (Yardley Design)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14301
Sir Lancelot (Shadow's pose)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9701
Bee Luigi
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8239
Bee Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8235
Zero V2
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13785
Ordon Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9599
Luigi as Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=741
Megaman X
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13623
Cosmic Kirby
http://www.mediafire.com/?mty8pl5cg89h6qk
Sorry if there are too much requests xD
I would like to see:
Gengar (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13032)
Jet the Hawk (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15070)
Red Melee Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15171)
Banjo & Kazooie (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14120)
Master Chief (Snake version) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16583)
Kakashi (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15212)
Boba Fett (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13584)
Old Snake w/ eyepatch (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11241)
King K. Rool (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15933)
Darkrai (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14307)
Blastoise (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13517)
Electabuzz (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13828)
Blaziken (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13417)
Vanguard Ike (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13302)
Dawn Knight Cloud (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13454)
Advent Children Cloud (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16171)
Aqua (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15629)
Lyn(dis) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14153)
FFVII Cloud (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13429)
Wave Kusanagi (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13412)
Gardevoir (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16174)
You don't need to do all of them. I don't wanna cut into your personal life.
Yosemite Sam (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16658&Moderated=All)
Thanks if you do it.
I prefer not put a request, it's really hard to do some request O.o
Good luck.
nice like always !!
can you make a csp icons?
Quote from: RAY on February 14, 2011, 06:29:09 PM
nice like always !!
can you make a csp icons?
Not sure what you mean by that...
Anyways, I've updates some of the old Ice Climbers CSPs
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/newold2.png)
They're awesome :srs:
A revamp CSP :p
Got more revamped CSPs...
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/no.png)
I they don't show up, try clearing your cache or wait for Photobucket's servers to update or something. Oh yeah, I added a Halloween Goddess Rosalina and a Shadow Mario CSP in their respective galleries, of course.
Nice revamps man! Keep them coming.
Ahh, Zero is MUUUUCH better.
Glad the new CSPs are appreciated =P
I was trying to make some Young Link CSPs... but the size difference between him and Link / Toon Link makes it hard to make him look right with simple photomanipulations. So I threw this picture together... would everyone be cool with this being Young Link's CSP instead of a perfect posed Link or Toon Link?
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/younglinkcopy.png)
That's cool with me. Nice and Melee-ified
Yeah looks good.
Could you make some portraits for Kumatora?
Quote from: Phoenix Wright on February 25, 2011, 04:41:37 AM
That's cool with me. Nice and Melee-ified
Melee-Brawl-ified o.o
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 25, 2011, 04:46:10 AM
Yeah looks good.
Could you make some portraits for Kumatora?
Yeah, I was planning on making some for her eventually along with Poo, Jeff, and maybe Paula.
Quote from: SJS on February 25, 2011, 04:58:24 AM
Yeah, I was planning on making some for her eventually along with Poo, Jeff, and maybe Paula.
I will worship you. You just made my high, that much better.
Just so you know, the portrait for "The Real Ice Climbers" is in the OP twice. I think you might have accidentally posted the portrait again instead of "The Autumn Climbers", which is missing.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 25, 2011, 08:30:18 AM
Quote from: SJS on February 25, 2011, 04:58:24 AM
Yeah, I was planning on making some for her eventually along with Poo, Jeff, and maybe Paula.
I will worship you. You just made my high, that much better.
Well, I may not be high... But this makes me happy! :D
Lovin' the new Zero CSPs, will go perfectly once I release my update to him. ;)
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 26, 2011, 06:53:54 PM
Lovin' the new Zero CSPs, will go perfectly once I release my update to him. ;)
O_O
You're making another update for him!? NICE! Now I just want Vile, and a fixed up Sigma... X is good enough.
AWESOME.
Quote from: JDub on February 26, 2011, 06:43:16 PM
Just so you know, the portrait for "The Real Ice Climbers" is in the OP twice. I think you might have accidentally posted the portrait again instead of "The Autumn Climbers", which is missing.
Yeah, that's what happened. Thanks for catching that!
Edit: Young Link CSPs finally added =P
Yeah, thank.
I wish I could get your CSP's, but there are too many images to display on the front page, so all the CSP's end up being broken besides the Bowser CSP's. :(
Quote from: Soul Ryozo on February 26, 2011, 10:17:40 PM
I wish I could get your CSP's, but there are too many images to display on the front page, so all the CSP's end up being broken besides the Bowser CSP's. :(
You could try browsing my Photobucket
http://s929.photobucket.com/home/SJSCSPs
Nice Young Link CSPs man, they look mad legit.
Also checked out your Deviantart, and Shawn is your name and guessing and it's the first initial in your name SJS? Interesting.
*Still waits for the Kumatora CSPs*
Young Link CSPs are amazing ;o
Where did you get that Zero model??! Its AWESOME!!
Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 27, 2011, 01:03:45 AM
Where did you get that Zero model??! Its AWESOME!!
BeyondYou made Zero on Link.
That one is not BeyondYou's >.>
I need to have that model. It actually looks like an import!
Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 27, 2011, 01:18:04 AM
I need to have that model. It actually looks like an import!
Check your PM's :U
That Zero is a vertex, a change to the model.
Quote from: Phoenix Wright on February 27, 2011, 01:25:56 AM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 27, 2011, 01:18:04 AM
I need to have that model. It actually looks like an import!
Check your PM's :U
That Zero is a vertex, a change to the model.
:rage:
Quote from: SJS on February 26, 2011, 11:07:47 PM
Quote from: Soul Ryozo on February 26, 2011, 10:17:40 PM
I wish I could get your CSP's, but there are too many images to display on the front page, so all the CSP's end up being broken besides the Bowser CSP's. :(
You could try browsing my Photobucket
http://s929.photobucket.com/home/SJSCSPs
Thank you so much. :)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 27, 2011, 12:13:11 AM
Nice Young Link CSPs man, they look mad legit.
Also checked out your Deviantart, and Shawn is your name and guessing and it's the first initial in your name SJS? Interesting.
*Still waits for the Kumatora CSPs*
Yup, "SJS" is my initials!
Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 27, 2011, 01:03:45 AM
Where did you get that Zero model??! Its AWESOME!!
Since I make CSPs in Photoshop, I don't exactly use a model. I'll usually just take poses in BrawlBox as a base, then use some Photoshop magic. So... to answer your question, I used a combination of BeyondYou's Zero vertex and Zero's model from Tatsunoko vs. Capcom to make the CSPs.
Oh, ok :-[. I thought you had BeyondYou's unreleased Zero v3 :oshi:
New CSPs
(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7056/newde.png)
How does the Kumatora one look? Was curious since it was a gender swap and I was working with a character I'm not familiar with ^^
Roy and Kuma look amazing. I've always loved your CSPs ;P
That Kumatora is epic man, nice job. If you could make her taller, since she's around 17-20 years old.
It has a size mod, so you probably didn't know since you're not familiar with the character.
Quote from: Segtendo on March 01, 2011, 04:21:27 AM
Roy and Kuma look amazing. I've always loved your CSPs ;P
Thanks for all the kind words!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 01, 2011, 04:57:52 AM
That Kumatora is epic man, nice job. If you could make her taller, since she's around 17-20 years old.
It has a size mod, so you probably didn't know since you're not familiar with the character.
Thanks dude! Wow, she's that old? I'll have to doctor her up next time I have Photoshop open XD
EDIT: I've been making CSPs for a while now... and well to be honest, it's getting old. So to spice things up a bit, I was considering making all new poses. Images to call my own instead of edits of the intro poses. Plus, they'd be of higher quality, too! Instead of yacking some more, I'll just show you a littlle preview of what I want to do.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/samuscopy.png)
Quote from: SJS on March 01, 2011, 05:40:38 AM
Thanks dude! Wow, she's that old? I'll have to doctor her up next time I have Photoshop open XD
Take a look at this picture:
(http://i56.tinypic.com/1126hkp.png)
it's the best one that I could find them standing next to each other.
Also, if you could give her a more feminine pose and a boob job, I will worship you [no homo]
Quote from: SJS on March 01, 2011, 05:40:38 AM
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/samuscopy.png)
Samus looks mad epic in this pose! I like this new poses ideas, as long as you keep them in the same template, the "perfect pose" then hell yeah, I'll be using them.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 01, 2011, 06:09:23 AM
Take a look at this picture:
(http://i56.tinypic.com/1126hkp.png)
it's the best one that I could find them standing next to each other.
Also, if you could give her a more feminine pose and a boob job, I will worship you [no homo]
Thanks for the pic! I might just make a newer, better pose for her since she's such a major change from Lucas.
And yeah, I'd stick to perfect poses XD
Oh yeah... Not to be rude sounding, or pushy... But when you finish Kumatora, can you do the recolors from the color pack?
I would appreciate it if you did. :)
Quote from: SJS on March 01, 2011, 05:40:38 AM
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/samuscopy.png)
Samus' new pose is awesome. Are you going to remake all of your older CSPs of her with that pose or are you just going to make new ones with It?
Also, I have a two requests: Osohe Cape (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7408) and Tron Bonne (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12388).
Awesome CSP's SJS :)
SJS, you should do custom-styled CSPs. That Samus pose is amazing.
Well I've started making my own poses. I'll probably be focusing mainly on making new characters for a little while. Not every texture/vertex hack I made in my old CSP style will be converted to this new style. Some will though... eventually ^^()
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/link.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/SAMUS.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/ZEROSSAMUS.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
More charactes will be added in the coming days!
I like them all, f*cking epic! I had to curse, yes.
The Zamus ones are my favorite.
Will you be doing some hacks for these?
Thank you XD
Yeah, I'll be doing hacks and all that stuff for these CSPs soon.
:af2:
Lovin' the new poses man. As Italian would put it... They're f*cking epic!
Quote from: SJS on March 02, 2011, 04:30:42 AM
Well I've started making my own poses. I'll probably be focusing mainly on making new characters for a little while. Not every texture/vertex hack I made in my old CSP style will be converted to this new style. Some will though... eventually ^^()
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/link.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/SAMUS.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/ZEROSSAMUS.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
More charactes will be added in the coming days!
these look even more high quality then the brawl CSPs! :af: i am going to be using these.
OMG. Amazing.
I love the look on ZSS's face. She's smiling :D
Link's CSP is BADASS.
I'd love to see Zero in that pose :P
Looking forward to using these CSPs,great job man :)
Quote from: Pride on March 02, 2011, 12:30:10 PM
I love the look on ZSS's face. She's smiling :D
Glad someone noticed I made her happy XD
Quote from: Segtendo on March 02, 2011, 06:52:04 PM
Link's CSP is BADASS.
I'd love to see Zero in that pose :P
I agree! So I guess most people wound want Zero in Link's new pose instead of me making a new pose just for him?
Quote from: SJS on March 02, 2011, 08:14:20 PM
I agree! So I guess most people wound want Zero in Link's new pose instead of me making a new pose just for him?
Well for now I'd love to see Zero in your custom pose that you made, along with other sexy vertextures for Link out there.
Once a rel port for Link comes out, I'll be using the revamped Zero ones, since he will have his own slots.
*Sees those CSP*
*Dies of an orgasm*
They all look awesomo SJS especially Link
Im sure I will use them some time :af:
Quote from: SJS on March 02, 2011, 08:14:20 PM
Quote from: Pride on March 02, 2011, 12:30:10 PM
I love the look on ZSS's face. She's smiling :D
Glad someone noticed I made her happy XD
In my opinion it's obvious to see it :laugh: Really like it :)
Could you do my ZSS textures in that pose? :D
Your new pose for Zero Suit Samus is awesome! And the new pose for Link is a damn good recreation of this picture:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 02, 2011, 09:41:45 PM
Quote from: SJS on March 02, 2011, 08:14:20 PM
I agree! So I guess most people wound want Zero in Link's new pose instead of me making a new pose just for him?
Well for now I'd love to see Zero in your custom pose that you made, along with other sexy vertextures for Link out there.
Once a rel port for Link comes out, I'll be using the revamped Zero ones, since he will have his own slots.
I'll probably just make two CSPs for Zero... one in his own pose, and one in Link's pose.
Quote from: Pride on March 02, 2011, 09:51:28 PM
Quote from: SJS on March 02, 2011, 08:14:20 PM
Quote from: Pride on March 02, 2011, 12:30:10 PM
I love the look on ZSS's face. She's smiling :D
Glad someone noticed I made her happy XD
In my opinion it's obvious to see it :laugh: Really like it :)
Could you do my ZSS textures in that pose? :D
In time, sure. I'm mainly trying to focus on creating new character poses at the moment. Which I do in between classes and homework D=
Quote from: PAVGN on March 02, 2011, 09:57:02 PM
Your new pose for Zero Suit Samus is awesome! And the new pose for Link is a damn good recreation of this picture: Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ah, good eye there. Another thing I was waiting for someone to notice XD
...
Those new CSP's...
They're officially...
BADASS.
Well... these aren't exactly CSPs, but I made these in my spare time.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/unleashed.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/sa1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/sa2.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/mkwii.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/pokemonxd.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/smg2.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/TVSC.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/okamilogo2.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/okamilogo1.png)
Thanks to libertyernie's awesome tutorial which I used for the logos!
Quite proud of those Okami logos if I say so myself =P
They're good.=)
Got some Peach CSPs up in here
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/peach.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on March 14, 2011, 02:21:02 AM
Got some Peach CSPs up in here
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/peach.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wow, they're great! So you'll take requests for your new csp poses? :af2:
Most definitely. Hopefully I'll have time to make a few more CSPs before I get flooded with schoolwork and/or Okamiden comes out =P
Quote from: SJS on March 14, 2011, 02:27:35 AM
Most definitely. Hopefully I'll have time to make a few more CSPs before I get flooded with schoolwork and/or Okamiden comes out =P
And Mardi Gras ;o
These CSPs are more bad-ass than before!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 14, 2011, 02:31:03 AM
Quote from: SJS on March 14, 2011, 02:27:35 AM
Most definitely. Hopefully I'll have time to make a few more CSPs before I get flooded with schoolwork and/or Okamiden comes out =P
And Mardi Gras ;o
Yup, that's pretty much why I was MIA last week XD
The alcohol stopped flowing for me last night ;-;
Quote from: Segtendo on March 14, 2011, 02:37:53 AM
These CSPs are more bad-ass than before!
Haha, I try =P
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on March 14, 2011, 02:24:22 AM
Quote from: SJS on March 14, 2011, 02:21:02 AM
Got some Peach CSPs up in here
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/peach.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wow, they're great! So you'll take requests for your new csp poses? :af2:
Awesome o.o
Partial update
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/SNAKE.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/KINGDEDEDE.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/KIRBY.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'll get on the portraits and recolors after my chem test. Plus I need to find the texture for Snake's leopard suit o.o
The new Peach pose is very nice. Very close to the original. The new poses for Kirby, Dedede, and Snake are pretty sweet as well. I didn't you to have Kirby with his hammer in his portrait.
Quote from: SJS on March 15, 2011, 01:08:49 AM
Partial update
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/SNAKE.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/KINGDEDEDE.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/KIRBY.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'll get on the portraits and recolors after my chem test. Plus I need to find the texture for Snake's leopard suit o.o
So this isn't the work of BrawlBox?
lol i WISH brawlbox pictures would look like this
Quote from: PAVGN on March 15, 2011, 01:15:19 AM
The new Peach pose is very nice. Very close to the original. The new poses for Kirby, Dedede, and Snake are pretty sweet as well. I didn't you to have Kirby with his hammer in his portrait.
Kirby's portrait will be just his face. Maybe some arms + feets =P
Quote from: songeflemy on March 15, 2011, 01:24:42 AM
So this isn't the work of BrawlBox?
Yes and no... They're not posed in BrawlBox, but some of the assets are taken from it. Like Kirby's hammer. The rest was Photoshopped.
Quote from: Dirtboy345 on March 15, 2011, 01:28:33 AM
lol i WISH brawlbox pictures would look like this
Amen to that XD
That Dedede pose is suh-weeeeet.
They're all amazing! nice job SJS. ;D
Snake = The [censored]!
King Dedede = Epic!
Kirby = Too sexy for words.
Can't wait to see how the Zelda one will look.
Thanks =P
The default CSPs and portraits for Kirby, Dedede, and Snake are all up now
Finished Zero in Link's pose.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/blinkzero.png)
I'll probably give him his own pose eventually.
Wow f*cking beautiful portrait man. Glad you finally finished it, and I'll deff be using it.
wow, nice csps, do you think what you can make something for goku and his transformations?
Awesome...
PEACH LOOKs AWESOME :happy:
Thanks for all the nice comments ^^
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/lucario.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Last update for the day. And since I'm trying to finish all my schoolwork so I have time to play Okamiden this weekend, probably last update for the week.
OMG, it's so epic!
I feel bad that this thread will be dead for a while... so here's a little something to look at for the next week. :af:
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/pv.png)
Note that these CSPs aren't final.
This thread are never dead for me.
It's so amazing, you are the best.
Mario's...
is...
AMAZING.
These are badass.
Could I get a Peach one for my Farore hack? Saria as well?
...man now that I see Zelda up there I have a LIST.
Din for ZSS
Farore for Peach
Saria for Peach
Nayru for Zelda
A Toon Link set
Female Link for Link (if even attempting, wait on this one I'm probably redoing it)
Quote from: SJS on March 17, 2011, 09:29:53 PM
I feel bad that this thread will be dead for a while... so here's a little something to look at for the next week. :af:
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/pv.png)
Note that these CSPs aren't final.
These are f*cking sexy man, specially the Zelda one!
Instead of doing someone's personal hacks, you should do the most downloaded vertextures and most requested ones.
That is, if you decide to do requests, Mr. Mardi Gras
Have some Mario.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/mario.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Now I'm gonna go play through Okamiden again =P
Quote from: SJS on March 23, 2011, 01:50:46 AM
Have some Mario.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/mario.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Now I'm gonna go play through Okamiden again =P
Amazing! Can't wait for the rest of them, especially Zelda's portraits. xD
Can't wait to see some more popular characters done as portraits :3
Quote from: Ristar on March 23, 2011, 02:14:16 AM
Can't wait to see some more popular characters done as portraits :3
Popular as in who? XD
Keep it going, GREAT CPS's!!!! ;)
Quote from: SJS on March 23, 2011, 09:03:14 PM
Quote from: Ristar on March 23, 2011, 02:14:16 AM
Can't wait to see some more popular characters done as portraits :3
Popular as in who? XD
Any of the top vertexes (Mario/Luigi Mafio, Another Dimension Link, Zora Link, Dr. Mario, Banjo, all that).
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/zelda2.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Just thought I'd say Zelda is way hotter than Peach =P
TBH, Zelda IS hotter than Peach.
She shows a little more skin :P
Quote from: SJS on March 24, 2011, 12:26:08 AM
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/zelda2.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Just thought I'd say Zelda is way hotter than Peach =P
Perfect and Beautiful
Zelda is 100% hotter then Peach, that's for sure!
*grabs Zelda CSP's*
MINE! >:3
She does look like she's pissed though O_o"/me shivers
ehehe ^_^"
increible SJS
really, good stuff
Quote from: Brick the Berserker on March 24, 2011, 01:54:25 AM
TBH, Zelda IS hotter than Peach.
She shows a little more skin :P
Plus she's just all-around more badass ;D
Quote from: Sorceress on March 24, 2011, 01:59:22 AM
Perfect and Beautiful
Thanks! It took a while to get every little detail in there XD
Quote from: Pridemon on March 24, 2011, 08:33:38 AM
Zelda is 100% hotter then Peach, that's for sure!
*grabs Zelda CSP's*
MINE! >:3
She does look like she's pissed though O_o"/me shivers
ehehe ^_^"
Careful she doen't turn into a dude on you :af:
Quote from: RuKeN on March 24, 2011, 09:28:03 AM
increible SJS
really, good stuff
Thank you ;D
Quote from: SJS on March 24, 2011, 02:56:23 PM
Quote from: Pridemon on March 24, 2011, 08:33:38 AM
Zelda is 100% hotter then Peach, that's for sure!
*grabs Zelda CSP's*
MINE! >:3
She does look like she's pissed though O_o"/me shivers
ehehe ^_^"
Careful she doen't turn into a dude on you :af:
She can't she's a girl even as Sheik xD
But yes Zelda is hawt >:3
Can't wait to see one of my hacks in this pose :laugh: *points to current project*
I love her :af:
Quote from: Pridemon on March 24, 2011, 03:01:42 PM
She can't she's a girl even as Sheik xD
But yes Zelda is hawt >:3
Can't wait to see one of my hacks in this pose :laugh: *points to current project*
I love her :af:
Yeah I know... Sheik just looks pretty manly though XD
What project would that be?
Quote from: SJS on March 24, 2011, 03:35:55 PM
Quote from: Pridemon on March 24, 2011, 03:01:42 PM
She can't she's a girl even as Sheik xD
But yes Zelda is hawt >:3
Can't wait to see one of my hacks in this pose :laugh: *points to current project*
I love her :af:
Yeah I know... Sheik just looks pretty manly though XD
What project would that be?
click the spoiler in my signature it's in there :P
I updated the way the CSPs are organized. They've all been moved to Photobucket albums to save my bandwidth XD
So go check out the first two posts =P
Quote from: SJS on March 24, 2011, 12:26:08 AM
[insert sexy CSP here]
Just thought I'd say Zelda is way hotter than Peach =P
No she isnt, look at her nose and her.......weird chest and she is a tranny!
XD i really love your csp btw
Quote from: DMNEvamon on March 24, 2011, 09:12:20 PM
Quote from: SJS on March 24, 2011, 12:26:08 AM
[insert sexy CSP here]
Just thought I'd say Zelda is way hotter than Peach =P
No she isnt, look at her nose and her.......weird chest and she is a tranny!
XD i really love your csp btw
To each his own I guess XD
*Waits for the custom vertextures*
You should do a poll, and people shall vote.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 25, 2011, 12:57:11 AM
*Waits for the custom vertextures*
You should do a poll, and people shall vote.
Yeah, you're right. That's a great idea. I wouldn't know what to chose to vote on though D=
Ummm one question are u gonna do this CSP's only for the Principal Characters or for all like Zero, Rosalina, Silver, Roy, Shadow, Master Chief?
Quote from: Infernape99 on March 25, 2011, 01:15:43 AM
Ummm one question are u gonna do this CSP's only for the Principal Characters or for all like Zero, Rosalina, Silver, Roy, Shadow, Master Chief?
He made a CSP for Zero already.
Quote from: Pram on March 25, 2011, 01:20:02 AM
Quote from: Infernape99 on March 25, 2011, 01:15:43 AM
Ummm one question are u gonna do this CSP's only for the Principal Characters or for all like Zero, Rosalina, Silver, Roy, Shadow, Master Chief?
He made a CSP for Zero already.
But Perfect CSP's
Quote from: Infernape99 on March 25, 2011, 01:22:46 AM
Quote from: Pram on March 25, 2011, 01:20:02 AM
Quote from: Infernape99 on March 25, 2011, 01:15:43 AM
Ummm one question are u gonna do this CSP's only for the Principal Characters or for all like Zero, Rosalina, Silver, Roy, Shadow, Master Chief?
He made a CSP for Zero already.
But Perfect CSP's
He probably will do the recolors later if that's what you referring to...
Quote from: Infernape99 on March 25, 2011, 01:22:46 AM
Quote from: Pram on March 25, 2011, 01:20:02 AM
Quote from: Infernape99 on March 25, 2011, 01:15:43 AM
Ummm one question are u gonna do this CSP's only for the Principal Characters or for all like Zero, Rosalina, Silver, Roy, Shadow, Master Chief?
He made a CSP for Zero already.
But Perfect CSP's
There's a CSP for Zero in Link's section. Or did you mean give him his own pose?
i think he meant his own pose... sort of like your old CSPs. Like you had a section of Mewtwo separate from Lucario, and Shadow separate from Sonic.
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 25, 2011, 03:37:02 AM
i think he meant his own pose... sort of like your old CSPs. Like you had a section of Mewtwo separate from Lucario, and Shadow separate from Sonic.
Yeah exactly like that
*sees no poll yet*
>;O
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 25, 2011, 07:25:20 PM
*sees no poll yet*
>;O
But I has Meta Knight =D
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/META.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That is the most amazing Metaknight I've ever seen.
I was just thinking about someone making portraits for him, when I was trying out Mallow ;o
YES. Meta-Knight!
Cant't wait to see the texture on this CSP.
Fking epic MK CSP's! :D
I love these new CSPs! Awesome work!
Also, how do we go about getting the SSS stuff?
*waits for you to be done with all the new sexy CSP poses so you can start taking requests and hopefully make a poll for desired vertextures*
Dude you forgot to do 1 Snake CSP! Now i don't have it complete! ;_;
Holy [censored] the intro pose is f*cking epic!
You are too epic for words, SJCookies.
Sheik Added
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/sheik.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Snake's leopard suit added. Thank marioking64DS for sending me the texture file ^^
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/SNAKE.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You are the GOD of CSPs, good sir.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 28, 2011, 06:22:47 PM
Holy [censored] the intro post is f*cking epic!
You are too epic for words, SJCookies.
Fixed.
Can't wait to see Vega in Sheik's pose ;o
And also this:
Quote from: Segtendo on March 28, 2011, 10:19:55 PM
You are the GOD of CSPs, good sir.
I am DYING to see some requests :3
CSP God descends from the heavens to deliver this XD
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/GANON.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The best delivery ever.
btwitsnotdeliveryitsdigiorno
Once again, you are epic sir.
*waits for Melee Ganondorf by Mariokart64n*
Quote from: JDub on March 27, 2011, 09:31:02 PM
I love these new CSPs! Awesome work!
Also, how do we go about getting the SSS stuff?
Glad you pointed that out. I updated the second post image, CSS stuff should be on the bottom left, and SSS stuff should be on the bottom right. The images should show up in a little while.
Also, I was thinking about opening request, but limiting it. Until I'm done making all the poses. I'll be open to recolor textures only. So yeah... request some recolors!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=795
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=93
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1563
Requests? Yep.
For now, I'll just ask that my Mario Mask Meta Knight (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2551) and SA-X (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15842) are redone in the new poses. I'll request more after you're done making new poses for every character. Nice Ganondorf CSP by the way, It really fits him.
I haz 2 requests:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4329
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3551
Umm..I don't know if you made Mario CSP's since I'm on mobile connection so yea...
Last update for the day
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmarioredknight.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamussax.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheikfd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknightmario.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That is absolutely beautiful man. You made them look even better than the actual hacks.
*Gets Mario Knight and Fierce Deity Sheik*
Requests: Adult Goku and Kid goku (the import over Luigi)
Quote from: MarioDK on March 30, 2011, 12:26:11 PM
Requests: Adult Goku and Kid goku (the import over Luigi)
Ahum, did you not read this:
Quote from: SJS on March 30, 2011, 12:37:00 AM
Also, I was thinking about opening request, but limiting it. Until I'm done making all the poses. I'll be open to recolor textures only. So yeah... request some recolors!
Recolors only.
I got 3 requests SJ :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15485
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6907
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6648 <-- if you could do both that would be great :)
Quote from: Pride on March 30, 2011, 12:41:04 PM
Ahum, did you not read this:Recolors only.
I got 3 requests SJ :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15485
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6907
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6648 <-- if you could do both that would be great :)
ok sorry
Can u do me Roy Recolor Pack CSP's? Plz :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?a7ykt3s67anf0pf
Quote from: Infernape99 on March 30, 2011, 05:41:35 PM
Can u do me Roy Recolor Pack CSP's? Plz :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?a7ykt3s67anf0pf
*SMACK* Read the OP! :srs: There aren't any Marth or Roy csp's... So like the OP says, he won't do them.
He only does CHARACTER RECOLORS ONLY though so he won't take your request unfortunetly.
These CSPs are godly as well! :o
:(
Quote from: Lethal Blade on March 30, 2011, 07:26:40 PM
He only does CHARACTER RECOLORS ONLY though so he won't take your request unfortunetly.
These CSPs are godly as well! :o
Thank you for pointing that out :)
>:(
Some people just don't know how to read. Those who requests even after the title says check OP after the OP says he only does textures for now after two people tell some someone to do the following, yet they still don't understand?
They should completely be ignored and just wonder why their request was never done.
That's all I'm saying.
No moar drama and [censored] let's just all worship the epic CSPs ;o
hahahaha lol ;D :af:
Hey SJS, I found the Ordon Link texture, not the vertex one so I uploaded it to mediafire. ^^
Also all the Links above are just textures I use the vertex version but it doesn't matter at all.
Zora Armor
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6522
Ordon Link
http://www.mediafire.com/?v9m0o04vfdf9jgm#1
Magic Armor
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=611
Epic Yarn Kirby
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933
Quote from: SJS on March 30, 2011, 03:34:39 AM
Last update for the day
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamussax.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknightmario.png)
Damn that was fast, you kick ass SJS! Thanks a lot!
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/blinkfd.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/blinksheik.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bsamusmolotov.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzsamusmolotov.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/blinkzora.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Can you do these requests please?
another dimension link 3.0: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=71EAJGBN
edge master link: http://www.mediafire.com/?qa2x7xa0chwg8a5
zora armor link (With helmet and face covered) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S9MBLB9R
Here is a request for ya
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13301&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Malon by Lecapria
My favorites vertex characters
http://www.mediafire.com/?ovlj7yirs5bl56t
Nayru V5 by Black Boo
http://www.mediafire.com/?nh48g9hoq99tjna
Din V2 by Black Boo
http://www.mediafire.com/?bd7867dcjwo4dlw
Farore V3 by Black Boo
http://www.mediafire.com/?bt93dvjnwfpn7k2
Queen Ambi by Black Boo
Quote from: SJS on March 30, 2011, 11:54:00 PM
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bsamusmolotov.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzsamusmolotov.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/Portraits/bsamusmolotov.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/Portraits/bzsamusmolotov.png)
:o Thanks! :D :happy:
Quote from: Sorceress on March 31, 2011, 03:31:01 AM
Here is a request for ya
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13301&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Malon by Lecapria
My favorites vortex characters
http://www.mediafire.com/?ovlj7yirs5bl56t
Nayru V5 by Black Boo
http://www.mediafire.com/?nh48g9hoq99tjna
Din V2 by Black Boo
http://www.mediafire.com/?bd7867dcjwo4dlw
Farore V3 by Black Boo
http://www.mediafire.com/?bt93dvjnwfpn7k2
Queen Ambi by Black Boo
1. It's Vertex (common mistake :3)
2. It's only recolors right now :) (unless you just wanted to show off your favorite vertex's xD)
Quote from: SJS on March 30, 2011, 11:54:00 PM
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/blinkfd.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/blinksheik.png)(http://i55.tinypic.com/10hu4g1.png)
I already told you, but I love the [censored] outta you man.
Thanks a lot for doing these, and can't wait to see more and also the new poses ;o
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 31, 2011, 07:31:38 AM
I already told you, but I love the [censored] outta you man.
Thanks a lot for doing these, and can't wait to see more and also the new poses ;o
Dude stop following me around xD
Ya followed me to the BV thread and now here haha xD
I request klonoa. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15105
Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on March 31, 2011, 09:10:37 AM
I request klonoa. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15105
Dude... read the OP. That's NOT a recolor.
Quote from: Pride on March 31, 2011, 07:28:02 AM
1. It's Vertex (common mistake :3)
2. It's only recolors right now :) (unless you just wanted to show off your favorite vertex's xD)
lol, every single time i mess that word up, i hate that
i guess it's to show off vertex's then, because i can't find any recolors right now that i like.
ok make Knight Wario/Luigi
Luigi : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12799
and Wario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13117
Well I don't mind people requesting vertexes that are relatively easy to make. Like the Link requests or the Zelda goddesses. But stuff like Mewtwo over Lucario, Goku over Captain Falcon, K. Rool over Dedede, or any of those Pokemon vertexes... those are pretty difficult to make and I'm not doing those right now.
Plus I don't take requests for characters that don't even have a CSP yet ;)
I'd like to request this:
Beast Ganon.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16099
Awesome. I needed Zora Link.
:af:
Quote from: N Harmonia on March 31, 2011, 05:11:13 PM
I'd like to request this:
Beast Ganon.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16099
Yeah, I agree with that, if you can do it, it would look badass.
Also, I think I might know what I want for now...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14094
If that's too much of a pain, then it's alright.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10466
That one shouldn't be too hard.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3347
And I really doubt this one would be any trouble. :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2030
And if you can, that one would be nice.
Well, that's all for now, I hope I wasn't too much trouble... <_<;
Quote from: SJS on March 31, 2011, 03:42:32 PM
Well I don't mind people requesting vertexes that are relatively easy to make. Like the Link requests or the Zelda goddesses. But stuff like Mewtwo over Lucario, Goku over Captain Falcon, K. Rool over Dedede, or any of those Pokemon vertexes... those are pretty difficult to make and I'm not doing those right now.
Plus I don't take requests for characters that don't even have a CSP yet ;)
So, can I re-post the Link Vertexes I requested before? Or do you still prefer the textured ones?
Sure, go ahead
Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2011, 01:26:20 AM
Sure, go ahead
Thank you, here:
Ordon Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9599
Magic Armor - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7198
Zora Armor (With Helmet and no mask) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11418
I have one request for Zelda:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4883
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzeldamalon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzeldataj.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheiktaj.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Kirby/bkirbyyarn.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2011, 02:36:19 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzeldataj.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheiktaj.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzeldataj-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheiktaj-1.png)
Thanks man! :D
You're welcome XD
Requests are closed for the next week. No, it's not some sort of April Fool's joke. I have an exam in literally every class next week, so I need to hit up the books instead of hitting up Photoshop ^^;
Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2011, 01:44:09 PM
You're welcome XD
Requests are closed for the next week. No, it's not some sort of April Fool's joke. I have an exam in literally every class next week, so I need to hit up the books instead of hitting up Photoshop ^^;
YES YOU DO! GO STUDY RIGHT AWAY! [/yourmother]
Lol joking aside, school is more important then CSP's :3
Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2011, 01:44:09 PM
You're welcome XD
Requests are closed for the next week. No, it's not some sort of April Fool's joke. I have an exam in literally every class next week, so I need to hit up the books instead of hitting up Photoshop ^^;
Yes everyone, it's a April Fools joke, surprise!!
No really, let the man study and do this thing, so I better not catch any of you fanboyz requesting >;E
I hope you get a chance to do my Sailor Mars before you leave though lol
good luck SJS!!
Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2011, 02:36:19 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Kirby/bkirbyyarn.png)
:happy:
Also that Malon/Cremia CSP is awesome.
Malon looks AMAZING.
Small update... made it in my down time ^^
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bpeachrosalina.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/Portraits/bpeachrosalina.png)
D:
So epic. You use what? Photoshop?
Yup, I use Photoshop 7
Quote from: SJS on April 05, 2011, 04:35:06 PM
Small update... made it in my down time ^^
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bpeachrosalina.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/Portraits/bpeachrosalina.png)
OH SHI.
Looks great man, you made her face look just like Rosalina's, not Peach.
It looks even better than the actual hack itself.
Also polls closed? That means essay time!
Quote from: SJS on April 05, 2011, 05:02:19 PM
Yup, I use Photoshop 7
7?! Wow... i have CS5 and i don't make stuff this epic ^_^"
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 05, 2011, 06:27:20 PM
OH SHI.
Looks great man, you made her face look just like Rosalina's, not Peach.
It looks even better than the actual hack itself.
Also polls closed? That means essay time!
Hopefully it'll inspire somebody to make an epic vertex hack? :af:
Quote from: Pride on April 05, 2011, 06:43:12 PM
7?! Wow... i have CS5 and i don't make stuff this epic ^_^"
My art major friend says that CS3's the best Photoshop to use o.o
More Rosalina
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bpeachrosalinak.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/Portraits/bpeachrosalinak.png)
Quote from: SJS on April 05, 2011, 10:20:06 PM
More Rosalina
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bpeachrosalinak.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/Portraits/bpeachrosalinak.png)
KazeCoyote version which is much better!
Now go back to reading and essays >;G
Oh boy.
Those are HOT. Do Peach for your next pose.
Quote from: Chibitendo on April 06, 2011, 01:25:46 AM
Oh boy.
Those are HOT. Do Peach for your next pose.
Quote from: SJS on March 14, 2011, 02:21:02 AM
Got some Peach CSPs up in here
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/peach.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
....
Derp, I forgot he had those
*facepalms*
Quote from: Chibitendo on April 06, 2011, 01:44:43 AM
Derp, I forgot he had those
*facepalms*
*slaps baby Amaterasu in the nose*
LOL
Also, the epicness of your avatar surpasses weed by far.
With credit to DataDrain.
Quote from: SJS on April 05, 2011, 10:20:06 PM
My art major friend says that CS3's the best Photoshop to use o.o
More Rosalina
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bpeachrosalinak.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/Portraits/bpeachrosalinak.png)
:patrick: I love it! Now i wish requests we're still open.. I could have asked for my Rosa's xD
OH FFFFFF
Could you make my Bikini ZSS, Dark ZSS and a Fusion ZSS in those HD poses? When requests are open. PWEEEEESE? :happy:
The Rosalina CSPs are amazing.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 06, 2011, 05:23:03 AM
*slaps baby Amaterasu in the nose*
LOL
Also, the epicness of your avatar surpasses weed by far.
With credit to DataDrain.
Revealed Secret text is revealed.
Quote from: Subvenrus on April 06, 2011, 03:16:51 PM
OH FFFFFF
Could you make my Bikini ZSS, Dark ZSS and a Fusion ZSS in those HD poses? When requests are open. PWEEEEESE? :happy:
:srs:
Re: SJS CSPs v2 ~Updated 4/5~ Requests Closed
Quote from: KTH on April 07, 2011, 05:04:26 PM
:srs:
Re: SJS CSPs v2 ~Updated 4/5~ Requests Closed
"When requests are open. PWEEEEESE?"
^ Just saying.
Though i do agree with you KTH, it's annoying.
Confession time: I'm not opening requests
Until I finish the ones that are already posted
Quote from: SJS on April 07, 2011, 06:55:22 PM
Confession time: I'm not opening requests
Until I finish the ones that are already posted
Not even SSPs? Your SSPs are awesome. D: Or also until after you finish?
Ah, you revealed my secret =P Well I can't do SSPs since I don't have my Wii with me >.>
Anyways, Sexy Time aka Rosalina update XD
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachrosalinabiker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachrosalinabikerblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachrosalinak.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachrosalinakblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachrosalinakgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachrosalinakgrey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachrosalinakorange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachrosalinakred.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on April 07, 2011, 09:29:40 PM
Ah, you revealed my secret =P Well I can't do SSPs since I don't have my Wii with me >.>
Anyways, Sexy Time aka Rosalina update XD
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachrosalinabiker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachrosalinabikerblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachrosalinak.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachrosalinakblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachrosalinakgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachrosalinakgrey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachrosalinakorange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachrosalinakred.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hawtness alert! X3 *takes* MINE! >:3
You have to share the sexy with everybody D:<
Daaaaammn, you never cease to amaze me SJS. I probably said that already, but It's true.
The sexyness of the HD portraits of Rosalina, in mah Brawlz.
Really nice job man!
Quote from: SJS on April 07, 2011, 09:48:09 PM
You have to share the sexy with everybody D:<
NEVAR! >:3
Quote from: PAVGN on April 07, 2011, 10:06:10 PM
Daaaaammn, you never cease to amaze me SJS. I probably said that already, but It's true.
^This, to the maximum ;D
I want Marth and Ike csp's >:O
Glad to know I'm amazing ;D
Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 09, 2011, 06:32:10 PM
I want Marth and Ike csp's :(
Too bad, have some Sonic indstead!
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/sonic.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Nice sonic Csps man!
You know perfect poses for everyone dude. Those Sonic ones are amazing ;D
\I love the way you posed every char, aww man i wish i could do that too D:
But anyway Epically fine job on the Csps :)
Nice Sonic CSPs. However I can tell that the other wristbands are just recolored and not made to look like the actual other wristbands.
Quote from: SJS on April 10, 2011, 04:51:34 AM
Glad to know I'm amazing ;D
Too bad, have some Sonic indstead!
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/sonic.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Epic job my dude!
I'm not a Sonic fan at all, but I'm deff adding these to my CSS.
When you get a chance, or start taking requests again, can you do the Silver by StarWaffle?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15984
Quote from: SJS on April 10, 2011, 04:51:34 AM
Glad to know I'm amazing ;D
Too bad, have some Sonic indstead!
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/sonic.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
D:
I can't believe it! IT's REAL!
Those Sonic CSPs are amazing! :o
I just find Shadow doesn't fit in. Otherwise their amazing.
I definitely know I recognized his pose.
It's based on this render (http://sonicresearch.org/art/albums/Sonic/Handheld/RUSH_sonic_ok.png), right?
Quote from: Segtendo on April 10, 2011, 11:10:21 PM
I definitely know I recognized his pose.
It's this render (http://sonicresearch.org/art/albums/Sonic/Handheld/RUSH_sonic_ok.png), right?
I knew It looked familiar!
Quote from: PAVGN on April 10, 2011, 09:46:10 PM
Nice Sonic CSPs. However I can tell that the other wristbands are just recolored and not made to look like the actual other wristbands.
Yeah I know, I figured hardly anyone uses Sonic's default CSPs, so why waste time on his wristbands?
Quote from: Segtendo on April 10, 2011, 11:10:21 PM
I definitely know I recognized his pose.
It's based on this render (http://sonicresearch.org/art/albums/Sonic/Handheld/RUSH_sonic_ok.png), right?
You figured it out! Have a cookie XD
EDIT: Oh, and can someone with Brawl handy do me a HUGE favor? I was messing around with index transparencies and the like and made this CSP. I'd be flattered if someone could test this CSP for me. ^^
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bsonicsuper.png)
Quote from: SJS on April 11, 2011, 01:00:06 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bsonicsuper.png)
Dude wtf that [censored] froze my Wii!
I'm just kidding it worked perfectly lol looks cool as [censored] in game.
I took a pic with my phone, obviously not the best quality:
(http://i53.tinypic.com/frpe9.png)
As you can see, it does work ;)
i think for Shadow you needing a other Pose but it still awesome
Quote from: SJS on April 11, 2011, 01:00:06 AM
EDIT: Oh, and can someone with Brawl handy do me a HUGE favor? I was messing around with index transparencies and the like and made this CSP. I'd be flattered if someone could test this CSP for me. ^^
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bsonicsuper.png)
I'll give it a try when i'm back home. I'll add it and upload a picture showing it in-game ;)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 11, 2011, 02:54:50 AM
Dude wtf that [censored] froze my Wii!
I'm just kidding it worked perfectly lol looks cool as [censored] in game.
I took a pic with my phone, obviously not the best quality:
(http://i53.tinypic.com/frpe9.png)
As you can see, it does work ;)
Ah, thanks! I was afraid it would freeze XD
Quote from: Gracelyn Pride on April 11, 2011, 07:34:36 AM
I'll give it a try when i'm back home. I'll add it and upload a picture showing it in-game ;)
That would be cool too since I'm not able to test it myself until this weekend ^^
Quote from: SJS on April 10, 2011, 04:51:34 AM
Glad to know I'm amazing ;D
Too bad, have some Sonic indstead!
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/sonic.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:notimp: Sonic is irrelevant to my interest
All I want is marth and Ike :>.>:
Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 11, 2011, 06:55:26 PM
:notimp: Sonic is irrelevant to my interest
All I want is marth and Ike :>.>:
Relax, he'll get to it.
Yeah i want Marth One...
Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 11, 2011, 06:55:26 PM
:notimp: Sonic is irrelevant to my interest
All I want is marth and Ike :>.>:
Marth and Ike is irrelevent to my interest, all I want is everybody else.
(http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/system/profile/icon/33365/small/troll%20face.png?1295104686)
(Be patient, it probably takes a while to get such awesome pics)
Quote from: Lethal Blade on April 11, 2011, 10:06:22 PM
Marth and Ike is irrelevent to my interest, all I want is everybody else.
(http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/system/profile/icon/33365/small/troll%20face.png?1295104686)
(Be patient, it probably takes a while to get such awesome pics)
Yeah! I'll be patient (I Can't be patient!!!!!)
Yup
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonicsuper.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonicsilver.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on April 12, 2011, 04:40:23 PM
Yup
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonicsuper.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonicsilver.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:>.>: Irrelevent
Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 12, 2011, 05:15:45 PM
:>.>: Irrelevent
If it's irrelevant, why do you keep posting?
I keep telling you: He'll get to it once he feels like it.
Quote from: SJS on April 12, 2011, 04:40:23 PM
Yup
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonicsuper.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonicsilver.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Words can't explain how much I love THE SJS right now.
Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 12, 2011, 05:15:45 PM
:>.>: Irrelevent
I keel you.
/Bison.
Quote from: SJS on April 12, 2011, 04:40:23 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonicsilver.png)
Nice job!
Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 12, 2011, 05:15:45 PM
:>.>: Irrelevent
Then don't post! Like segtendo said:
Quote from: Segtendo on April 12, 2011, 05:49:04 PM
I keep telling you: He'll get to it once he feels like it.
Now be patient. :notimp:
Quote from: Lethal Blade on April 11, 2011, 10:06:22 PM
Marth and Ike is irrelevent to my interest, all I want is everybody else.
(http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/system/profile/icon/33365/small/troll%20face.png?1295104686)
(Be patient, it probably takes a while to get such awesome pics)
New CSPs are Pwnage as always. ^^
Still irrelevant. JUST KIDDING DON'T SHOOT ME
I love these CSPs.
I'm bothered by the Kirby CSPs.
They look EXTREMELY good, but Kirby seems to be hiding behind the CSS name. XD
Update
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/luigi.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigiblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigifire.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigiorange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigipink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigipurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigimafio-2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigimrl.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
YES.
:af:
<_<
>_>
This...this is AWESOME! :af2:
Luigi time!
Perfect pose is perfect, my man.
I have the Mr. L and Luigi Mafio but no Gangsta Luigi ;(
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 19, 2011, 08:26:46 PM
Luigi time!
Perfect pose is perfect, my man.
I have the Mr. L and Luigi Mafio but no Gangsta Luigi ;(
I don't think Gangster Luigi would be good in that pose because you know, he's a Gangster.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/zero.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzero.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzeropurple.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzeroblue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzeroblack.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzeroyellow.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzerogreen.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on April 20, 2011, 05:04:14 PM
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/zero.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzero.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzeropurple.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzeroblue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzeroblack.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzeroyellow.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzerogreen.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
HOT DIGGITY.
<3
EDIT:
<---------
Quote from: SJS on April 20, 2011, 05:04:14 PM
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/zero.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzero.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzeropurple.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzeroblue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzeroblack.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzeroyellow.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzerogreen.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
RELEVANT :happy:
Amazing Zero CSPs, SJS.
I'm currently using the default Zero one on Link, but I will be using the rest when the clone engine comes out. X)
Awesome updates! thanks man
love your luigi csp's :af2:
Requests closed? :oshi:
That also means you will make new character portraits! :happy:
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 22, 2011, 01:16:33 AM
Requests closed? :oshi:
That also means you will make new character portraits! :happy:
YES!!!!
Here's something to hold you over til the next update
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Photo04221842copy.png)
Pikachu and Bowser :O
Love Pikachu's portrait.
That Bowser CSP kicks ass!
Bowser looks like Godzilla
I remember the last time I actually got hyped for CSPs like this...
never :af:
Quote from: SJS on April 23, 2011, 12:07:05 AM
Here's something to hold you over til the next update
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Photo04221842copy.png)
SJS you are just too epic for words, amazing pikachu and bowser csps. cant wait to see pichu and blastoise. :)
Wow! Cool.
That's badace. :O
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/bowser.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bbowser.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bbowserblack.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bbowserred.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bbowserbling.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bbowserbrown.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bbowserblue.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/pikapika.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bpikachu.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bpikachured.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bpikachugreen.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bpikachublue.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
awesome Bowser :D and pikachu
Alright another 2 CSPs! They're pwnage.
Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 20, 2011, 06:15:33 PM
EDIT:
<---------
RELEVANT :happy:
IRRELEVENT (http://kherkeep.com/images/smilies/spray_trollface_copy.png)
no u
I like how you made Bowser breath fire.
Quote from: Final CloneMega on April 24, 2011, 03:44:14 PM
no u
I like how you made Bowser breath fire.
Oh u
I agree, the fire made that CSP twice as awesome
Too... much... awesomeness...
Those Pikachu portraits are mine!
more portraits i have to add to my .iso (hoping you soon open request again or just for Lucario i still needing a CSp/BP for Kid buu :D and can´t find one)
Effing Yoshis, man.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/yoosh.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshi.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshipink.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshilblue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshiyellow.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshiblue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshired.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on April 26, 2011, 02:49:23 AM
Effing Yoshis, man.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/yoosh.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshi.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshipink.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshilblue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshiyellow.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshiblue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshired.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
eff yeah! :af:
amazing work as usual SJS. :)
cant wait to see Birdo in that pose.
Me and some other members saw previews of this epicness :af:
Thanks :af:
Yup, the chat group gets lots of previews and helps me pick out poses and stuff.
Quote from: SJS on April 26, 2011, 02:49:23 AM
Effing Yoshis, man.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/yoosh.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshi.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshipink.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshilblue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshiyellow.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshiblue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshired.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
EVEN MOAR IRRELEVENCY :>.>:
But still epic
YOSHI!!! IS AWESOME :D
Quote from: SJS on April 26, 2011, 02:49:23 AM
Effing Yoshis, man.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/yoosh.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshi.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshipink.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshilblue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshiyellow.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshiblue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshired.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That's it, Yoshi shall now be referred to as "BADASSHI"
Excellent Yoshi CSPs! The Blue Yoshi almost looks like a Pepsi Yoshi in that pose.
Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 26, 2011, 03:53:58 AM
EVEN MOAR IRRELEVENCY :>.>:
But still epic
THEN DON'T POST! :rage:
Awesome yoshi CSS's!!! They look amazing!
Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 26, 2011, 03:53:58 AM
EVEN MOAR IRRELEVENCY :>.>:
But still epic
Ok seriously, you should stop. Right now.
Epic CSP's SJS, as always :D
Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 26, 2011, 03:53:58 AM
EVEN MOAR IRRELEVENCY :>.>:
But still epic
IF IT IS MOAR IRRELEVENCY STOP POSTING MAN! IF IT IRREVELANT KEEP IT AT YOUR OWN OPINION!!
He's just joking, calm down peeps XD
Quote from: SJS on April 26, 2011, 10:32:15 PM
He's just joking, calm down peeps XD
Hahahahahahahahaha xD
Quote from: SJS on April 26, 2011, 10:32:15 PM
He's just joking, calm down peeps XD
This.
Quote from: Infernape99 on April 26, 2011, 10:37:39 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha xD
?_?
Anyways, can't wait to see how what you told me earlier turns out.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 26, 2011, 11:56:42 PM
?_?
Anyways, can't wait to see how what you told me earlier turns out.
???
Quote from: SJS on April 26, 2011, 10:32:15 PM
He's just joking, calm down peeps XD
At least someone understands me.
Your Yoshi CSP's are marvelously beautiful SJS, too bad that I cant use those since I have Seph over Yoshi :/.
Almost all of your CSP's I can't use because I have a port over him/her.
EDIT: Can't wait for when you do a Marth and Ike CSP. I'm sure they will be epic as hell.
Oh and also, are you going to make a Roy CSP? Since he was melee and was going to be in Brawl, I think you should do one.
when u complete the HD roster, will u make a complete css???
cuz they are really awesome ^^
Awesome Yoshis!
i hope he will also soon make for Goku :D like as Zero
i got recolours of Goku to my next PSA(with package)
and soon the Fitcaptain.pac ready then just afew more Animations+CSPs/BPs left
As you've probably noticed, portraits have been at a bit of a standstill for a bit, and probably will continue to be for a while. Finals week starts tomorrow, and after that I'll most likely be working (gotta save up for that new Nintendo console you know XD).
So! Since my free time will be limited, what new characters would you like to see me focus my spare time on?
(keep in mind, Brawl characters, not hacks)
Quote from: SJS on May 01, 2011, 06:22:58 AM
As you've probably noticed, portraits have been at a bit of a standstill for a bit, and probably will continue to be for a while. Finals week starts tomorrow, and after that I'll most likely be working (gotta save up for that new Nintendo console you know XD).
So! Since my free time will be limited, what new characters would you like to see me focus my spare time on?
(keep in mind, Brawl characters, not hacks)
pit and ike would be good, mr gaw would be easy for you lol.
SJS and his exams!
I would like to see either Falco or Ike next.
By the way, MK Wii was too much fun today ;o
Ike, Marth and Falcon are the ones i'd want xD
Good luck on your exams man, i'm sure you'll do fine!
i say do the pokemon next :P
I wanna see how epic you can make Falcon look xD
I'm curious to see what your Mr. Game & Watch and R.O.B. CSPs would look like.
Personally I'd love to see what you could do with Ike or the Pokemon/Pokemon Trainer.
Also, good luck on your finals and stuffs. They start for me too, so I hear you on them (plus, no Brawl for me all week anyways). Take your time, since I'd rather see perfectly-done CSP's than ones rushed out because you're trying to compensate for focusing on other stuff and screw up your finals and job because of it.
Man how do you make thise? Do you like pose them in BrawlBox, then touch them up in photoshop?
Either way they're epic as heck. You should learn how to do more advanced hacks, such as Metal Sonic and Knuckles...wait you did Zero in Link's pose...o.o
So that's...
Pit: I
Ike: IIII
Mr. Game and Watch: II
Falco: II
Marth: I
Pokemon Trainer: II
Captain Falcon: I
R.O.B.: I
Quote from: Majora on May 01, 2011, 10:52:55 PM
Man how do you make thise? Do you like pose them in BrawlBox, then touch them up in photoshop?
Yup, that's exactly what I do XD
Why don't you make an actual poll, that way it would be easier to count thing.
Also, people would be making fake accounts probably. It will show how epic your portraits are, good sir.
Hey, you're right... never thought of that XD
Quote from: SJS on May 03, 2011, 05:31:41 AM
Hey, you're right... never thought of that XD
Lol that's IS for ya xD
Captain Falcon and Toon Link are tied at the moment XD
Toon Link is the last portrait I want to see, since I don't even have him on my game anymore.
Geno time?
ToonLink? Really? Who would want him?
I officially declare this poll is rigged
Quote from: Omega Malkior on May 04, 2011, 12:31:51 AM
ToonLink? Really? Who would want him?
I officially declare this poll is rigged
You, sir, do not care for opinions.
I, honestly, voted for Falcon. I wanna see what pose SJS would make for him.
I really don't get the Toon Link love right now. When I have Zero over him and am making a proper port over him, and taking into consideration the other good hacks over him like Waluigi and Geno, I don't get it.
Or maybe it's just 'cause I like Twilight Princess better than Wind Waker and I'm being biased. To each their own, but it'd still be interesting to see how SJS poses him.
I understand Captain Falcon and Ike though...I voted for Ike.
If nobody wants Toon Link, why was he winning o.o
Ah, whatever. Falcon's winning now anyway XD
Quote from: SJS on May 04, 2011, 02:24:21 AM
If nobody wants Toon Link, why was he winning o.o
Fake accountz.
Quote from: SJS on May 04, 2011, 02:24:21 AM
Ah, whatever. Falcon's winning now anyway XD
(http://i55.tinypic.com/5nsyer.png)
Quote from: SJS on May 04, 2011, 02:24:21 AM
If nobody wants Toon Link, why was he winning o.o
Zelda fanboys.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 04, 2011, 02:53:59 AM
(http://i55.tinypic.com/5nsyer.png)
Win XD
+100 Respect points :P
I'll close the poll Friday. Ike vs. Falcon!
(http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0804/sympathy-ike-radiant-dawn-path-of-radiance-fire-emblem-super-demotivational-poster-1207618822.jpg)
Quote from: SJS on May 04, 2011, 01:57:21 PM
I'll close the poll Friday. Ike vs. Falcon!
If it ends in a draw, does that mean you'll do both at the same time? xD
Nah, I'd probably just pick one winner to make, then do the other winner later instead of making another poll
Since Ike pulled ahead I'm assuming you're make his first??
Voting isn't over yet!
I'm gonna try making the next CSP in Maya... should be intersting XD
I voted for DIDDY.But he have 1 vote ;(
Quote from: Puccio on May 06, 2011, 03:13:56 PM
I voted for DIDDY.But he have 1 vote ;(
Diddy!
:srs:
You're... Sissel too?
Of course! What else would the S in SJS stand for? :af:
Two Sissel o.O
Quote from: KTH on May 08, 2011, 12:50:26 AM
Two Sissel o.O
Yes. Sissel is my favorite character in Ghost Hunter (next to teh epic Cabenela with his smooth moves).
Y'know I've been thinking about getting into CSPs myself. Might be fun. Could you offer me tips through PMs?
i finally know why people are voting for Ike
1. Since Cloud is over Ike, everyone thinks SJS will make a CSP for Cloud AND Ike.
2. Because he gives no sympathy and is badass :P
...sounds plausible. When really I doubt that SJS will make one since he only seems to do CSPs for recolors and MINOR vertex edits.
I suppose I could do Cloud eventually. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series. The more I like a hack, the better the chances are of me making it :af:
But first I have to make Ike! XD
too bad the csps are for original brawl...
I have brawl+ and I use all of his CSPs
Quote from: jokekid on May 09, 2011, 08:52:38 AM
too bad the csps are for original brawl...
Not sure what you mean by that o.o
For anyone wondering how Ike will be posed...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/prepareyourself.png)
Also, I'll probably be doing Toon Link next
Quote from: SJS on May 10, 2011, 04:23:12 AM
Not sure what you mean by that o.o
For anyone wondering how Ike will be posed...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/prepareyourself.png)
Also, I'll probably be doing Toon Link next
sexy. pure win. cant wait. that is all.
Thanks XD
I was trying to make his appearance more like his Path of Radiance one rather than his Brawl one.
Quote from: SJS on May 10, 2011, 05:00:09 AM
Thanks XD
I was trying to make his appearance more like his Path of Radiance one rather than his Brawl one.
i can tell, did you use maya for this one correct?
You may have noticed this already, but your Luigi's link is broken.
i gotta say i expected something more dinamic for ike... and the arms look kinda weird to me, but the HD effect is kewl as always ^^
Hmm....
You get MORE sympathy from me...
Does this person fight for his friends?
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 10, 2011, 05:25:28 AM
i can tell, did you use maya for this one correct?
No, couldn't get it working D=
Quote from: JayGamer on May 10, 2011, 08:04:52 AM
You may have noticed this already, but your Luigi's link is broken.
Thanks, it's fixed now
Quote from: jokekid on May 10, 2011, 03:07:32 PM
i gotta say i expected something more dinamic for ike... and the arms look kinda weird to me, but the HD effect is kewl as always ^^
Really? I though I captured Ike's personality pretty well.
Quote from: KTH on May 10, 2011, 04:03:46 PM
Hmm....
You get MORE sympathy from me...
Quote from: Segtendo on May 10, 2011, 05:49:39 PM
Does this person fight for his friends?
Yes, yes he does XD
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/ike.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bike.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bikeblue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bikebrown.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bikegreen.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bikered.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bikeyellow.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hmm...
GREAT AETHER!
Quote from: SJS on May 10, 2011, 06:57:48 PM
No, couldn't get it working D=
Thanks, it's fixed now
Really? I though I captured Ike's personality pretty well.
Yes, yes he does XD
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/SSS/ike.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bike.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bikeblue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bikebrown.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bikegreen.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bikered.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bikeyellow.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
fking win! 8D
You'll get the internet from me!
Lame joke i know xP
i must say it looks really good after all, i think the legs were bothering me... xD
I made a bad meme for Ike 8D lol.. xD
(http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o382/PrideToBeMe/Crap/IkeHoratiomeme.png)
Quote from: SJS on May 10, 2011, 06:57:48 PM
Really? I though I captured Ike's personality pretty well.
For what it's worth, I agree. I can see what he's saying about expecting a more dynamic pose, but I see Ike's primary description as "a touch guy who fights for reasons other than malice", and this pose seems to catch that.
I was trying to make something crazy for Toon Link, but I may have gone too crazy XD
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/tlcopy.png)
Quote from: SJS on May 11, 2011, 02:03:33 PM
I was trying to make something crazy for Toon Link, but I may have gone too crazy XD
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/tlcopy.png)
What the crud? How the?! XD
I know, right? XD
No bag D:
Umm, that's a little crazy O.o
Ehehe, I like the link, like, for the basic Ike costume... "bike".
Quote from: SJS on May 11, 2011, 02:03:33 PM
I was trying to make something crazy for Toon Link, but I may have gone too crazy XD
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/tlcopy.png)
...Damn, that's, like, good, dude...
hollllyyyyyyyyyy mindblown. also why no yoshi on LST?
Toon Gay can go bye bye, although that CSP for him looks great.
Where is mah Ike!
I expected it cause of that title.
Quote from: SJS on May 11, 2011, 02:03:33 PM
I was trying to make something crazy for Toon Link, but I may have gone too crazy XD
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/tlcopy.png)
Haha :P
That's fun.
That would look quite nice for Toon Link, actually.
Love your CSPs!
Y'know I just noticed...there's not a whole lot of shading on these besides a lot of contrast. O.o
Quote from: SJS on May 11, 2011, 02:03:33 PM
I was trying to make something crazy for Toon Link, but I may have gone too crazy XD
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/tlcopy.png)
XD Just a little?
Quote from: SJS on May 11, 2011, 02:03:33 PM
I was trying to make something crazy for Toon Link, but I may have gone too crazy XD
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/tlcopy.png)
One of the best CSP's ever ^^
Quote from: StarWaffle on May 11, 2011, 07:49:18 PM
hollllyyyyyyyyyy mindblown. also why no yoshi on LST?
Shoot, I forgot to add him there D=
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 12, 2011, 12:13:12 AM
Toon Gay can go bye bye, although that CSP for him looks great.
Where is mah Ike!
I expected it cause of that title.
Prepare yourself before clicking this link.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg485557#msg485557
Quote from: Majora on May 12, 2011, 12:43:47 AM
Y'know I just noticed...there's not a whole lot of shading on these besides a lot of contrast. O.o
Yeah, though I did do a good amount fo shading on Toon Link. The only character I did an extensive amount fo shading for is Pikachu.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/pikapika.png)
So yeah... I was originally making Toon Link simply hold a bomb for the CSP, but I then I got the crazy idea of throwing everything in there. I was mainly doing it for fun/as a joke, but if everyone likes it I'll run with it XD
Quote from: SJS on May 12, 2011, 02:18:03 AM
Prepare yourself before clicking this link.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg485557#msg485557
Holy f*ck man! I did not prepare myself before clicking that. I should have checked the other pages, I was misguided by the amount of fanboys and their posts (including me)
This has to be my favorite CSP by you yet man. It's completely perfect to my taste.
I really hope to see future CSPs of vertextures like Cloud, Chrono, and other good ones that are worth doing.
Keep up the amazing job sir!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 12, 2011, 02:30:28 AM
Holy f*ck man! I did not prepare myself before clicking that. I should have checked the other pages, I was misguided by the amount of fanboys and their posts (including me)
This has to be my favorite CSP by you yet man. It's completely perfect to my taste.
I really hope to see future CSPs of vertextures like Cloud, Chrono, and other good ones that are worth doing.
Keep up the amazing job sir!
Thank you sir ;D
It's all the kind comments that keep me motivated to make these... and I've been at it for almost a year (1 year on May 18th). To celebrate, I'll be sharing behind the scenes stuff and the like. Just for fun =P
that is a PERFECT csp!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Before I was in the CSP business, about four years ago I made Brawl Photoshops on the old NSider forums under the alias "knuxman". They helped me learn the layout of Photoshop along with various coloring and photomanipulation techniques. Here are a few of the more intersting things I made back in the day...
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Knuxman%20Stuff/begnionikecopy.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Knuxman%20Stuff/BowserChargedcopy.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Knuxman%20Stuff/DarkSuitSamuscopy.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Knuxman%20Stuff/FusionSamuscopy.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Knuxman%20Stuff/goldtrainercopy.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Knuxman%20Stuff/LightSamuscopy.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Knuxman%20Stuff/lordikecopy.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Knuxman%20Stuff/marthikecopy.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Knuxman%20Stuff/mcopy.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Knuxman%20Stuff/nesscopy.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Knuxman%20Stuff/PEDSuitcopy.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Knuxman%20Stuff/PowerSuitcopy.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Knuxman%20Stuff/rdikecopy.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Knuxman%20Stuff/silvercopy.png)
AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Knuxman time!
I like the Silver one the best.
Heh, they all look good except for Silver witch still looks like sonic (idk why)
But for your first CSP's they are good ^^
Hater ^
I love the Bowser with the longer claws ;o
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 13, 2011, 01:50:04 AM
Hater ^
I guess your more powerful now >.>
Quote from: Sir Segtendo on May 13, 2011, 01:50:34 AM
I love the Bowser with the longer claws ;o
I was just about to say that xD
Quote from: Zack Fair on May 13, 2011, 02:04:57 AM
I guess your more powerful now >.>
No sir you are more powerful!
On a serious note, let's get back on topic now ;o
What's next SSJ? Is that gonna be the official pose for Toon Link?
Yeah probably. Just have to resize and recolor
Quote from: SJS on May 13, 2011, 02:13:34 AM
Yeah probably. Just have to resize and recolor
Nice. MSN now.
OMG, that white samus!!!!
i NEED that texture!!!! (not the csp, well probably also... xD)
its friggin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: jokekid on May 13, 2011, 05:05:39 AM
OMG, that white samus!!!!
i NEED that texture!!!! (not the csp, well probably also... xD)
its friggin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1541
OMG Awesome.
Quote from: jokekid on May 13, 2011, 05:05:39 AM
OMG, that white samus!!!!
i NEED that texture!!!! (not the csp, well probably also... xD)
its friggin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
None of those are based on any sort of hacks. I made most of those before Brawl was even released! XD
Quote from: Pride on May 13, 2011, 09:21:25 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1541
the one sjs made looks 200% better... xDDD
Quote from: jokekid on May 13, 2011, 05:01:13 PM
the one sjs made looks 200% better... xDDD
There need to be more vertex hacks of Samus's suits!
Here's a look into how I make CSPs. They're not custom animations as some people think.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/pp.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/zs.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/ll.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/mr.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/lc.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/kk.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/ddd.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/ss.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/ie.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/tl.png)
Wow!!! That seems diffucult!
(I Hope Marth CPS's Are Next)
Man, your work is really inspirational. I really want to make some CSPs of my own.
The behind the scenes CSPs I was already familiar with you doing. Now maybe you will earn more respect than you already have ;)
Are you gonna do Captain Falcon next after Toon Link?
Oh, that hard to do this. Congratulations SJS.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkdark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkpurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkretro.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Nice
EDIT: your avatar is pumped out XP
Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2011, 02:25:18 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkdark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkpurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkretro.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Great as ever dude, can't wait till everyone is done. I'll have a fully custom CSP list by then 8D
I'm working a new way to showcase my CSPs... so prepare yourself for tomorrow =D
cool, the problem of these is that the clothes arent very visible... xDD
Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2011, 02:25:18 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkdark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkpurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkretro.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:o :D
Thank! My fav' character!
Quote from: SJS on May 17, 2011, 03:53:36 PM
I'm working a new way to showcase my CSPs... so prepare yourself for tomorrow =D
*prepares himself*
Woot! Updated the first post. Now you can actually see all the CSPs for each character! But you still have to click the image to go to the Photobucket album, like always. If you don't feel like going to the first post to check it out, it looks something like this.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Graphics/Vault/vaultpeach.png) (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/)
Oh, and a Narutochu CSP was added today.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pikachu/bpikachunaruto.png) (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pikachu/)
VERY nice again dude! :D
Happy anniversary wifey! :-*Congrats on the 1 year of epic CSPs my dude!
I liked the old OP, but this one is much better cause you can see all. What scares me is the limit of how many CSPs you can fit in each section ;C
Quote from: SJS on May 18, 2011, 02:48:56 PM
Oh, and a Narutochu CSP was added today.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pikachu/bpikachunaruto.png) (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pikachu/)
Star will jizz.
Narutochu=epic win.
Thanks guys ^^
I wouldn't worry about space issues. I already got these babies ready just in case.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/ispdeluxecopy.png)
Oh wow! the OP looks fantastic :D happy anniversary!!
and omgggg narutochuuuuuu :D
Quote from: StarWaffle on May 18, 2011, 06:46:25 PM
Oh wow! the OP looks fantastic :D happy anniversary!!
and omgggg narutochuuuuuu :D
Indeed XD
I'm feeling generous, so I think I'll open requests for a little while again ;D
The OP looks amazing now! I guess I may as well do the first request :D
Either Captain Falcon CSS's or an Alternate Shadow CSS. Your pick.
EDIT: Oh and congrats on 1 full year of amazing CSPs!
I was thinking more along the lines of requests for existing characters. I'm tired of making new character poses XD
Alright i'll give you some slack xP
Mewtwo? Could go with Lucario.
Well, congratulations on your anniversary, dude.
As for, like, requests... would my Beast Ganon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16099) still, like, count as simple hack? =3
I'll just stick with 2 requests XD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10177 - Vertexture
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15485 - Texture
Happy birthday yet again ^_^"
Those are all doable. I have a request for myself. Toon Zelda
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18362
Holy title!
You already know my request for Zelda, but I'd also like to request Morrigan as well:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5465
Hope you consider that simple. If not, I understand.
Cloud FRIKIN Strife!
(http://i.imgur.com/087cO.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16171&Moderated=All)
Wow, all I can say is that the OP looks awesome. Great job on just about everything, and Narutochu looks great too. Congrats on making it 1 year, man.
As far as requests go
*EDIT* Forget I mentioned anything else I said. Please. It doesn't matter, any portrait you touch is going to be gold anyways ;D
Quote from: Zack Fair on May 18, 2011, 08:23:38 PM
Cloud FRIKIN Strife!
(http://i.imgur.com/087cO.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16171&Moderated=All)
Quote from: SJS on May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM
SJS CSPs
Requests are open, but limited until I'm done making all the poses. For the time being, I'll be open to recolor or simple hacks for existing characters only.[/size]
Also SJS, you should do Melee Ganondorf by Mariokart64n eventually. I'm sure many would want it ;o
I should mention...
(http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/188008_154968484546057_7096442_n.jpg)
Here I have some for Peach:
Saria
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15515
Princess Toadstool
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5300
Peach with Mario's Clothes
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8081
Quote from: SJS on May 18, 2011, 08:42:39 PM
I should mention...
(http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/188008_154968484546057_7096442_n.jpg)
Erm...yeah...sorry about that...I'll slowly back away now...
Though Melee Ganondorf would be pretty cool, come to think of it.
*enters thread*
*reads post*
Quote from: SJS on May 18, 2011, 08:42:39 PM
I should mention...
(http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/188008_154968484546057_7096442_n.jpg)
I request outset Toon Link
http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/2011/01/outset-link.html
Dry bones
http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/2010/09/skeletal-yawshi.html
Vanguard Ike
http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/2010/10/vanguard-ike-fire-emblem-radiant-dawn.html
:D
Knight Luigi:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12799
:)
Would this count as simple?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3426
(Also SJS, you should also mention no Sephiroth, since yeah, you're not doing Cloud, so I doubt you would want to do Sephiroth either. :P)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12043
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2812
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 18, 2011, 09:13:08 PM
Would this count as simple?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3426
(Also SJS, you should also mention no Sephiroth, since yeah, you're not doing Cloud, so I doubt you would want to do Sephiroth either. :P)
^True that.
Me refusing Cloud requests is nothing personal, I just despise most of Final Fantasy. I loves me some Dragon Quest.... but not Final Fantasy. Ever. That goes for Sephiroth also XD
My requests:
My Metroid Prime Kirby (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16572)
My Osohe Cape Ganondorf (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7408)
Akari_Un's Meta Vader (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3466)
My and Gamewatching's Dark Bowser (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6372)
I hope these are doable.
i have a few requests
Mario Mafio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4574),Shadow Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9597),Sigma (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15535),Nidoking (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15704),Jimmy.T (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17701)
Thank you if you do them
Happy anniversary.
Also, could you do this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5077
I've been playing through Radiant Dawn again (trying to get that hidden ending) so I'm loving these Fire Emblem requests ;D
Lyn then? :3
The Lyn over Link one? If I can get over the creepy sex change factor, maybe XD
I'd love to see Ordon Link (http://i28.tinypic.com/33p9dh2.jpg) and Magic Armor link (http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4747/rsbp01143.png)
Knight Luigi as i requested last time it request was open
and SSJ1/3 Mario and SSJ1 Luigi
and Kid buu (lucario) :af2:
I don't know if this hack is simple :af: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13463
Thanks!
LOL
lol at epic fail...
I was gonna say a Ragna the Bloodedge for Ike but then again I don't think it's a simple enough hack :(
Update!
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bpeachmario.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bpeachsmb3.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzeldamars.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzeldagerudo.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Peach Mario is awesome :D
Nice! Mario Peach is my favorite of those.
Ah you finally did my Sailor Mars request from long ago. Thank you sir!
I still see some white dots in it though, but that's all good I'll take them out myself.
The Peach with brown hair has some too.
Classic Peach :laugh:
I see you released Toon Link a few days ago...
:af2:
Looks fantastic!
Here's a couple CSPs...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bikevanguard.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzeldazerosuit.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And a crapload of CSS icons!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Or a link to the gallery
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/
Hey SJS, amazing work!! :) I have a few requests if you have the time
Gerudo Shiek (http://www.mediafire.com/?60l3z1udrrkuigw) (to go with Gerudo Zelda)
Crimson Zelda (http://www.mediafire.com/?k2om2ktkxjz)
Thank you very very much in advance if you're able to do them!
Vanguard Ike looks sweet dude.
I have another request, could you do Fierce Deity Shiek?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1563
Thanks. ^^
Fierce Deity Sheik was already done.
Ah, I've been needing thos CSS icons.
Very nice.
Quote from: Crystal on May 21, 2011, 06:07:17 PM
I have another request, could you do Fierce Deity Shiek?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1563
Thanks. ^^
Yup, that one's already done
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheikfd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheikfd-1.png)
I've always hated my Malon CSP. So I redid her along with Biker Rosalina (made her look more like the MarioKart version instead of the hack). Made Biker Peach while I was at it.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzeldamalon2-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachrosalinabiker-2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachbiker.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Click this if you want to see the hideous old ones
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Just thought I'd say that when I click CSS and SSS in the intro perfect CSPs the links are broken
Request: Metal Sonic
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13752
Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on May 21, 2011, 07:55:51 PM
Just thought I'd say that when I click CSS and SSS in the intro perfect CSPs the links are broken
Yeah, thanks. I've been moving things around in Photobucket, so the links might be down for a little while longer.
^^"
Didn't check the OP before I posted.
But, I have 4 requests.
Fierce Deity Toon Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1678
Knight Luigi
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12799
Fierce Deity Zelda
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3171
Twilight Princess Toon Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1694
A little pushy, so don't rush yourself on these.
I think you might've forgotten your Zero CSPs CSS icon :3
Twilight Princess Zelda by Julz
http://www.mediafire.com/?zywedzlmlyj
True Twilight Princess Ganondorf by Calamitas
http://www.mediafire.com/?mvno4tode2z
True Twillight Princess Link by KTH
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15314&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Hello, I have an resquest have ask you :
http://www.noelshack.com/1/1/sharpbladecss-9812c3e283.png
I have need to prefect CSP and battle portrait please
Thank you very much to that which will
Hello, I'd like to reqeust something, Injured Evil Bowser.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=127
Thanks in advance. Also, once gain my appreciation, these CSP's are great!
Toon Zelda!
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzelda.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldaweaponless.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzelda-1.png)
Looks pretty different than Toon Link, but as you can see it still looks "perfect"
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/toony.gif)
Quote from: SJS on May 22, 2011, 10:11:55 PM
Toon Zelda!
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzelda.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldaweaponless.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzelda-1.png)
Looks pretty different than Toon Link, but as you can see it still looks "perfect"
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/toony.gif)
So Beautiful ^^
i see ur drawing parts too, right?
cuz Tzelda's hand doesnt look like the model's hand...
still looks awesum!! ^^
Quote from: jokekid on May 22, 2011, 10:22:41 PM
i see ur drawing parts too, right?
cuz Tzelda's hand doesnt look like the model's hand...
still looks awesum!! ^^
I usually always draw parts. The hand is actually from the model. Lot of other things, like the hair, belt, bottom parts of the dress, necklace, and pink collar thing were drawn by me.
I don't know if this is simple enough but, how about X and his recolors?
http://www.mediafire.com/?ca3txb3exvquh4g
http://www.mediafire.com/?99o67th79uaq2y4
His revamp by SethFirebust: http://www.mediafire.com/?djzw43g5qbxwvti
Idk which one is the better one, you can modify the look however you'd like to make him look more like X, that is if you'd like to do the request ^_^
I already told you but Toon Zelda is epic as hell bro! Looks great finished.
*waits for you know who*
;o
I'd say X is too complex right now. He'd probably look best with his own pose since it'd be hard to get him to fit Samus's pose.
Anyways, here are the recolors of Toon Zelda plus Outset Link which I forgot to upload earlier XD
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkoutset.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldared.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldaweaponlessred.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldablue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldaweaponlessblue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldagreen.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldaweaponlessgreen.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldatp.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldaweaponlesstp.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldadark.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldaweaponlessdark.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkoutset-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldared-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldablue-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldagreen-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldatp-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldadark-1.png)
Quote from: SJS on May 23, 2011, 01:17:13 AM
I'd say X is too complex right now. He'd probably look best with his own pose since it'd be hard to get him to fit Samus's pose.
Anyways, here are the recolors of Toon Zelda plus Outset Link which I forgot to upload earlier XD
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkoutset.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldared.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldaweaponlessred.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldablue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldaweaponlessblue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldagreen.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldaweaponlessgreen.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldatp.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldaweaponlesstp.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldadark.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldaweaponlessdark.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkoutset-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldared-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldablue-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldagreen-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldatp-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/btoonlinkzeldadark-1.png)
All of them, look so good.
*claps*
All in a day's work
(http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp33/Gabbynaruto/MilesEdgeworthBow.gif)
Those Toon Zelda CSP are beautiful! Nice job.
Hey think you can make this one?
Starship Mario:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8087
why didnt u update the legendary team??
and lol, i thought u drew exactly the stuff u didnt...
I just love how you can make brawl characters look better than they actually are in the game. Also I wanted to request my knight luigi but saw people requesting him already, I hope it isn't too complicated.
omg, toon zelda is perfect!! :af2:
Quote from: MANSTA8 on May 23, 2011, 06:20:21 AM
I just love how you can make brawl characters look better than they actually are in the game.
^and this :D
LOVE your CSPs. Have you ever considered making CSs menu icons? That way, our entire menu can have your pictures.
Do you think you can give it a shot in an X-like pose? You don't have to if he's too complex, I just find it weird having your Zero CSPs but none for X lol.
I've gotta say, I've really enjoyed using these CSPs (especially the Zero ones, as you've probably figured out). Would you mind making a Zero based off of Holifider's Zero-FD?
Everyone will have an eye orgasm very soon.
Just giving you a heads up ;o
Oh God.. o.o How soon? I gotta prepare myself with the cleanex and eyedrops and the pudding... [/Bill Cosby]
Thanks for the kind words everyone ^^
Guess I'd better upload that CSP IS was talking about XD
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkgeno.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkgeno-1.png)
Quote from: Dark Aura on May 23, 2011, 09:00:16 PM
LOVE your CSPs. Have you ever considered making CSs menu icons? That way, our entire menu can have your pictures.
You mean these?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on May 24, 2011, 04:14:19 AM
Thanks for the kind words everyone ^^
Guess I'd better upload that CSP IS was talking about XD
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkgeno.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkgeno-1.png)
You mean these?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
PROFOUND BADASS-NESS :bawsface:
cool is cool, awesome is awesome, you... are just you, which is beyond cool and awesome...
Now I want a revamp of Geno's model >.<
The eye orgasm has arrived.
*waits for the sexy recolors of Geno*
That Geno is amazin SJS =]
Can't wait to see more csps from you, they're too epic!
I... love... those... GENO CSPs...
GENO!!!!
Geno looks great but can you make a csp without the arm cannon?
YEAH GENO!!!!! ;D thats makes me to start on Geno as next(non Dragonball) moveset(after Shadow port)
Quote from: SJS on May 24, 2011, 04:14:19 AM
Thanks for the kind words everyone ^^
Guess I'd better upload that CSP IS was talking about XD
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkgeno.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkgeno-1.png)
You mean these?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yep. More of those (Especially the new characters, like Zero, Toon Zelda, Zero, etc) would be awesome.
Hi I'm Daisy
looks great, but the face is weird...
Quote from: jokekid on May 25, 2011, 06:04:04 PM
looks great, but the face is weird...
I don't think it's the face, personally, I just think it's the eyes. :P
Yeah, the face is a little weird, but It still looks better than every Daisy hack out there.
Unlike the hacks, the face in those CSPs actually looks like Daisy.
Yeah, I worked on the face nearly all afternoon yesterday... you shoulda seen it then! The version I made before the one I posted had softer looking eyes. But it made Daisy look too nice o.O
i like the "nice eyes" better ^^
Same here... but it doesn't quite look like Dasiy!
I think I'll make a poll out of it
Hey SJS, can you do Doc. Mario CSP please?
I personally like the Crazy eyes.
They fit Daisy more.
...but I'm the only one that voted "crazy" @_@
Wow!! How big eyes xD
Yes! Do more hacks: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19125
:)
Make a thread?
I've only made three texture hacks and the textures on IS's Booster Tower Stage. Not much to show XD
Toon Zelda for Toon Link and Zero Suit Zeda make me go :D
No Metal, Nayru, Din, or Farore makes me go D:
You should do Marth. Y U NO DO MARTH?
Quote from: Majora on May 26, 2011, 03:31:20 AM
Toon Zelda for Toon Link and Zero Suit Zeda make me go :D
No Metal, Nayru, Din, or Farore makes me go D:
I plan on getting around to those eventually XD
Quote from: Zack Fair on May 26, 2011, 03:56:47 AM
You should do Marth. Y U NO DO MARTH?
Because he wears his sister's tiara.
Quote from: SJS on May 26, 2011, 05:09:22 AM
I plan on getting around to those eventually XD
Because he wears his sister's tiara.
LOL
if u make marth, will u make his pose manly or girly???
Quote from: jokekid on May 26, 2011, 10:25:59 AM
pose manly or girly???
I'd say do both just for the lulz XD
Wow, crazy eyes is losing XD
And I don't have any new poses planned, so don't hold your breath for a certain character XD
Don't hold your breath for a certain character, ey? Hm... *holds breath for ALL characters* Ahaaa! :x
*holds breath for Falco*
Quote from: SJS on May 26, 2011, 05:09:22 AM
Because he wears his sister's tiara.
BA DUM TSH
*passes out from holding breath* x_x
If there's any CSP I look forward too, It'd have to be X or maybe one of Zegram Ghart if you ever make X that is..
i wanted to know if you could make a character selection portrait and battle portrait for my brawl vacation toon link:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18147
he's a custom character i play as and i would like to be able to find him without trying all of toonlinks costumes...
please?
Oh and SJS what about the CSS icons for Zero?
Hey SJS, amazing work!! :) I have a few requests if you have the time
Gerudo Shiek (http://www.mediafire.com/?60l3z1udrrkuigw) (to go with Gerudo Zelda)
Crimson Zelda (http://www.mediafire.com/?k2om2ktkxjz)
Thank you very very much in advance if you're able to do them!
Hey SJS, just a little request please, if you can do :
Conductor Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17524)
Personal texture (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17463)
Ezlo & Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17392)
Cel-Shaded Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8677)
That should be awesome! Thank dude!
i got a request for CSS icon :D
a CSS icon of your´s geno CSP(also do it Recolour of Geno CSP/BPs)
Oh look, new Daisy portraits. I'm just going to pretend those horrific last ones never happened.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachdaisyf.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachdaisyfbiker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachdaisyf2.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachdaisyf-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachdaisyfbiker-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachdaisyf2-1.png)
And if you didn't notice, I made a texture hack. It's all sexy and blue and stuff. There are probably CSPs at the end of this shameless self promotion.
(http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/1091/al11052521131binout.jpg)
Oh look, I was right.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamuscorruptedvaria.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamuscorruptedvaria-1.png)
Happy 69 Day!
Nice Daisy portraits :D
(http://forum.ntreev.net/grandchase/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.ImageFileViewer/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files.10/6787.captain_5F00_falcon_5F00_approves_2D00_1.jpg_2D00_550x0.jpg)
Hey look, icons!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hey look, Weegee Daisy!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachdaisyfluigi.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachdaisyfluigi-1.png)
Two of your Daisy portraits are down.
Quote from: SJS on June 10, 2011, 02:04:49 AM
Hey look, icons!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hey look, Weegee Daisy!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachdaisyfluigi.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachdaisyfluigi-1.png)
nice sjs, just grabbed all but 2 of those. :P
so hows the next new character portrait coming along, i cant wait for it. :af:
Can't say I'm really working on anything or have anything planned
shadow needs recolours/new pose (i hope you making it :D need it for Shadowkong i will add you as colab. :D)
oh wow i didn't even realise you had made that samus, i saw it on the vvault and thought it was very nice!
and that daisy looks so awesome i almost wanna vertex her to look that good.
Quote from: SJS on June 10, 2011, 02:04:49 AM
Hey look, icons!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hey look, Weegee Daisy!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachdaisyfluigi.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachdaisyfluigi-1.png)
We can see (little) you forget to delete the crown XD
That Daisy looks much better now but dead thread is that ;c
good geno icon :D just what i needed for geno PSA as soon i start(and hopefully CSP for recolours to Geno soon)
Awsome :D
I downloaded all your HD CSPs thanks to the download folder option on Photobucket :af:
Anyways, maybe you can take some requests?
Keep 'em simple and I'm game.
Sackchu (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11796)
Goggles over eyes (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10510)
Red Bandana Pikachu (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4880)
Green Party hat (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4004)
Mafio Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4574)
Dr. Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11577)
Saria (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15515)
Chun-Li (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12767)
White Mage (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19015)
Quote from: Segtendo on June 12, 2011, 08:51:01 PM
Dr. Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11577)
I love you you know :srs:
Quote from: KTH on June 12, 2011, 09:00:58 PM
I love you you know :srs:
Lol. It's the one I'm using.
I'm sure you're sick of making Daisy CSP's, but I was wondering if you'd be willing to make an alternate version of your new Daisy CSP to match StarWaffle's version.
Alt Daisy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19653)
That would be great if you could do that.
SMBZ Super mario:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19250
(with the white cape only if you can)
Would my Etna recolors be too hard?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17460
Young Zelda (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15042)
Midna (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11079)
Farore & Nayru (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5519)
Zora Armor (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11418)
Ordon Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9599)
Magic Armor (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7198)
Imp Midna (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3094)
Zero Sit Shiek (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10491)
Two Shiek requests.
ratchet (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19723) made by me ^^
Quote from: jokekid on June 15, 2011, 08:49:58 PM
ratchet (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19723) made by me ^^
But he hasn't made Fox portraits yet.
oops, my fault... xDDDDD
Hay SJS I have got 2 questions ...
1. What is a PSD ?
2. Do you take Request ?
Quote from: FtBert on June 18, 2011, 08:45:06 PM
Hay SJS I have got 2 questions ...
1. What is a PSD ?
2. Do you take Request ?
1. PSD is a Photoshop file that keeps saved layers seperate.
2. He takes requests. As long as they are simple.
PSD = XCF for GIMP users sort of.
SJ... Would it be too much if I asked for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19808
It's that Shadow Queen Peach hack... Sorry if I'm bothering you. :(
Question, how can I download all the CSPs at once, I read that someone downloaded the whole folder or something like that o:
Dude you should totally make the OoT Link I just released.
Also I fear I may have given up on CSPs...
Quote from: xZedkiel on June 23, 2011, 06:01:57 PM
Question, how can I download all the CSPs at once, I read that someone downloaded the whole folder or something like that o:
Yes, you can. There should be a button somewhere on the page.
You gotta enter a captcha though.
Quote from: Segtendo on June 23, 2011, 09:38:09 PM
Yes, you can. There should be a button somewhere on the page.
You gotta enter a captcha though.
I know you can, thanks for confirming it, I was actually having my doubts ^_^ Now to find the button lol
(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/3191/dlta.png)
Sorry for the inactivity. I moved and my new place doesn't have internet right now.
Lolz, you're too late, I already found it. I was hoping to be able to download the WHOLE album, but separate smaller ones were fine. :D
StarWaffle's Daisy
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19653 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19653)
Hey look, it's stuff.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/blinkoot.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bmariosuper.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bpikachugoggles.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bpikachupartygreen.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bpikachubandana.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bsheikgerudo.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzsamusmilitary.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/blinkoot-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bmariosuper-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bpikachugoggles-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bpikachupartygreen-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bpikachubandana-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bsheikgerudo-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bzsamusmilitary-1.png)
On a related unrelated note, the Kirby CSPs have been tweaked to look better in-game.
awesome thanks for the cape :D
Dude, those CSPs are amazing man.
Got a couple for ya.
My persona (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2019)
Metal Sonic (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14301)
Mario Mafio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4574)
Dr. Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11577)
Link Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4571)
King K. Rool (All) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15933)
Dederoth (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14094)
Crystal King (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13681)
That's enough :srs:
Hey SJS, you should add to the OP which requests you're doing/working on. Nice new CSPs by the way.
I'm still trying to figure out how you got the Z-Saber into the picture.
Quote from: PAVGN on July 07, 2011, 10:25:41 PM
Hey SJS, you should add to the OP which requests you're doing/working on. Nice new CSPs by the way.
That would work if I actually planned which CSPs I make XD
Quote from: Velen Z. Draufgänger on July 07, 2011, 10:45:29 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how you got the Z-Saber into the picture.
Magic
Quote from: SJS on July 07, 2011, 10:53:47 PM
That would work if I actually planned which CSPs I make XD
Magic
B.S. Tell me yur secret.
I want to make awesome Pixel CSPs.
If I told you my secret, it wouldn't be a secret anymore ;)
Hey SJS Where u have being?
Everything including CSPs!
Normal Mario with yellow cape like SMBZ super mario
so it can go with my moveset too :D
but i dont think Raccon Mario vertex will be good in this mario pose :(
or Winged cap Mario
Could you possibly do one of my Twili Midna I released recently?
Funny you should say that, I started one back in May that I never finished. Guess it's time to revisit it XD
Quote from: Segtendo Wright on June 14, 2011, 11:56:57 PM
Imp Midna (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3094)
Zero Sit Shiek (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10491)
Two Shiek requests.
These two Shiek requests as well please.
Why not the port of my Toon Link version?
Quote from: Majora on July 08, 2011, 07:23:10 PM
Why not the port of my Toon Link version?
I perfer the Shiek version of Midna.
Meh. Putting these here since SJS was the daddy and I'm the mommy of these little guys.
(http://i52.tinypic.com/4qr2mv.jpg)
Nice! I still made my own versions since I only want to have my own CSPs in the OP. Plus I have the un-indexed version of the pic ;D
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/blinkootblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/blinkootblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/blinkootpurple.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/blinkootred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/blinkootwhite.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/blinkootblack-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/blinkootblue-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/blinkootpurple-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/blinkootred-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/blinkootwhite-1.png)
*fist bump*
This started off as me making _Data_Drain_'s Shadow Queen request, but it turned into me challenging myself to make the Shadow Queen look as close to her in-game appearance as possible. Dunno what this could be used for, but here you go.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachshadowqueenp.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeachshadowqueenp-1.png)
So what's the fodder? Just that one CSP?
Yeah, it's kind of a filler since there are really no hacks for this CSP. I made it for fun.
spiderman????
We need more fodder SJS.
We're starving :af:
Geno Recolours:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10369
so we got CSP/BPs for a Coming moveset :D
Quote from: SJS on July 12, 2011, 05:34:09 AM
Yeah, it's kind of a filler since there are really no hacks for this CSP.
Are you kidding? That CSP goes great with the Shadow Queen vertex hack.
This update is fabulous.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshipurple.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshibrown.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshiorange.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshiwhite.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshiblack.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshicosmic.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bikelord.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshipurple-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshibrown-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshiorange-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshiwhite-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshiblack-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/byoshicosmic-1.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bikelord-1.png)
Yes!!! Black and white Yoshi! Thank you so much!
Nice Portraits :af:
Like Always Awesome! ;D
Could you please make a Charizard CSP of this Spyro by cuckoos?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*spyro*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*
you're having too much fun with this, aren't you?
Not CSP related, but I made a new texture today. Corrupted Zero Suit Samus (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20604)
She's watching you :o
(http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/44/al1107151652binout.jpg)
Quote from: SJS on July 15, 2011, 11:38:25 PM
Not CSP related, but I made a new texture today. Corrupted Zero Suit Samus (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20604)
She's watching you :o
(http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/44/al1107151652binout.jpg)
Cool!!
Dunno if you still take requests, but could you do this one?
Fierce Deity Link (OoT3D) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20630)
Quote from: SJS on July 15, 2011, 11:38:25 PM(http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/44/al1107151652binout.jpg)
I know this is a late response, but I think you should make a CSP for that.
Ehhhh suit needs some work. Face is awesome though.
Quote from: Majora on July 14, 2011, 08:42:50 PM
you're having too much fun with this, aren't you?
Hater.
Quote from: Majora on July 18, 2011, 05:28:06 PM
Ehhhh suit needs some work. Face is awesome though.
Hater V2.
I'm not hatin.
And i looked at the actul BV pictures. They're still not very clear. That's probably wha's messing me up.
Quote from: Majora on July 19, 2011, 12:29:07 AM
I'm not hatin.
And i looked at the actul BV pictures. They're still not very clear. That's probably wha's messing me up.
I know, I was joking.
SJS, did you ever finish Black Boo's Midna? I remember that preview you showed us on the VIP chat <.<
I like the ZSS, you should make a CSP for it like PAVGN said
:srs: Again, epic CSP.
Vote in my latest poll. Don't ask why just do it.
EDIT: I promise it has nothing to do with me quitting or anything stupid like that.
Only one person voted no..
How could they do such a wonderfully horrible thing?
This poll could decide on something terribly amazing!
No.
Because I think I know what it's about.
So no.
:srs:
Also
Don't you have some requests to do?
I'm sure someone wants their Goku CSPs done...
Quote from: xZedkiel on July 23, 2011, 01:55:00 AM
Only one person voted no..
How could they do such a wonderfully horrible thing?
This poll could decide on something terribly amazing!
It is amazing!
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 23, 2011, 01:55:57 AM
No.
Because I think I know what it's about.
So no.
:srs:
Also
Don't you have some requests to do?
I'm sure someone wants their Goku CSPs done...
I'd love to hear your guess XD
Quote from: SJS on July 23, 2011, 02:13:14 AM
I'd love to hear your guess XD
Let's see... how to phrase this without sounding crazy.
Would it be... the divulgence of some sort of truth or "secret?"
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 23, 2011, 02:16:02 AM
Let's see... how to phrase this without sounding crazy.
Would it be... the divulgence of some sort of truth or "secret?"
Nope, it's not a super juicy secret XD
It has everything to to with CSPs
Quote from: SJS on July 23, 2011, 02:20:27 AM
Nope, it's not a super juicy secret XD
It has everything to to with CSPs
Oh, so you're not coming out of the closet?
Damn.
Oh well, at least we'll see some nice pictures, I suppose.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 23, 2011, 02:21:09 AM
Oh, so you're not coming out of the closet?
Damn.
Oh well, at least we'll see some nice pictures, I suppose.
And I assure you these pictures will be very heterosexual XD
I'm guessing.... if you've finished all of the requests or not.
Does it have to do with BrawlMasquerade?
Quote from: SJS on July 23, 2011, 02:24:41 AM
And I assure you these pictures will be very heterosexual XD
...
...
Captain Falcon?
Quote from: SJS on July 23, 2011, 02:24:41 AM
And I assure you these pictures will be very heterosexual XD
...
...
...
OR WILL THEY!?
...
Sorry, I couldn't help myself there, I just had to say that. XD
You shouldn't have done that.
Quote from: SJS on July 23, 2011, 01:47:27 AM
EDIT: I promise it has nothing to do with me quitting or anything stupid like that.
Initially I wasn't going to vote because I was afraid that "Should I?" meant "Should I quit?" But I'll take your word for It and vote yes.
Yes won, so I'm gonna run with it XD I thought I would have "it" done by now so, I'll just give you a tiiiiiny preview for now.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tiny.png)
Also, I have another project I've been working on (not CSP related) which is why I've been so inactive lately. Hopefully that will be ready to be shown soon also.
Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2011, 05:29:37 AM
Yes won, so I'm gonna run with it XD I thought I would have "it" done by now so, I'll just give you a tiiiiiny preview for now.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tiny.png)
Also, I have another project I've been working on (not CSP related) which is why I've been so inactive lately. Hopefully that will be ready to be shown soon also.
I know who it issss.
Suuuure you do Mr. Scribblenaut Man
Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2011, 05:29:37 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tiny.png)
:srs:
Thanks for naming it "tiny," too. XD
Blah, it looks like 1/32 of a CSP.
And I can't even see who it is. D:
Guess I'll just have to wait and see...
Try squinting at the pic, that might help XD
Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2011, 05:38:43 AM
Try squinting at the pic, that might help XD
......
That didn't help at all. D:
Poo
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 24, 2011, 05:43:11 AM
......
That didn't help at all. D:
Poo
Look at the yellow part. What does it remind you of?
Quote from: Segtendoman Volnutt on July 24, 2011, 05:44:08 AM
Look at the yellow part. What does it remind you of?
Um.... an.... eye....?
I'm terrible at these guessing games. :|
Ah I know who it is!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You ready for this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
finnaly CP. falcon
time to requests
all Gokus in that pose lol :D
(http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pK_Teyemz9Y/TinIg4QIlNI/AAAAAAAAAC0/SJnfEBsZ3Mo/s1600/sjs.png)
I feel that this picture fits the situation XD
I just wanna say,
Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 23, 2011, 04:17:27 AM
...
...
Captain Falcon?
I totally called it.
Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 24, 2011, 04:59:45 PM
I just wanna say,
I totally called it.
Sure did. I think you deserve a prize or something XD
Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2011, 05:02:16 PM
Sure did. I think you deserve a prize or something XD
Nah. I'm sure other people out there guessed it was Falcon before I did.
Anyway, the Falcon CSP's looks great! Do you have a set of CSS icons to go with them?
Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 24, 2011, 05:06:24 PM
Nah. I'm sure other people out there guessed it was Falcon before I did.
Anyway, the Falcon CSP's looks great! Do you have a set of CSS icons to go with them?
Well dang, I was gonna let you pick the next character I should make CSPs for and everything.
And yes.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/captainfalcon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/captainfalconb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/captainfalcondb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/captainfalconp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/captainfalconr.png)
Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2011, 06:23:50 PM
Well dang, I was gonna let you pick the next character I should make CSPs for and everything.
Well, I wouldn't mind seeing what you can do with Wolf, but there's no reason to do anything specifically for me just because I guessed right. You can do whatever you want at your own leisure.
Oh, and nice icons!
I knew it long before they did.
Because I gave you the idea.
Also you should have like gotten rid of one of his eyes or made it a little white line or something. idk it doesn't look right.
.... I wouldn't have guessed that.
:srs:
Darn it.
As I had said, Captain Falcon.
So with that said, F*ck Yesz!
*waits for Blaziken, Viewtiful Joe, Goku, Tekkaman*
Hey It's Captain Jesus! Or Falcon Christ? Great choice of pose for Captain Falcon SJS.
Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 24, 2011, 06:27:42 PM
Well, I wouldn't mind seeing what you can do with Wolf, but there's no reason to do anything specifically for me just because I guessed right. You can do whatever you want at your own leisure.
Oh, and nice icons!
Wolf sounds good, I've had him in mind for a while.
Quote from: Black Boo on July 24, 2011, 10:17:40 PM
I knew it long before they did.
Because I gave you the idea.
Also you should have like gotten rid of one of his eyes or made it a little white line or something. idk it doesn't look right.
I thought about it, but Falcon eye's never change in Brawl so I left them.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 24, 2011, 10:36:35 PM
As I had said, Captain Falcon.
So with that said, F*ck Yesz!
*waits for Blaziken, Viewtiful Joe, Goku, Tekkaman*
I can see Joe and maybe Tekkaman in that pose, but not the others XD
Quote from: PAVGN on July 24, 2011, 11:07:34 PM
Hey It's Captain Jesus! Or Falcon Christ? Great choice of pose for Captain Falcon SJS.
Falcon! Thy Knee is our Savior! (I'm totally going to hell for that >.>)
Quote from: SJS on July 25, 2011, 12:51:02 AM
I can see Joe and maybe Tekkaman in that pose, but not the others XD
Lies! That pose would fit anyone, and I'm not just saying that.
Is this you just being too
lazy sexy to make them?
Quote from: SJS on July 25, 2011, 12:51:02 AM
Falcon! Thy Knee is our Savior! (I'm totally going to hell for that >.>)
That combined with the CSP's made me lol so hard XD
Epic work bro, totally getting these when i'm home!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20985&Moderated=All&facebook=true
kthnxbai
Next: Marth!
*still waits for Goku and Viewtiful Joe*
*waits for dante and travis...*
I couldn't sleep, so I decided to touch up my Buddy Falcon pic. LOL IT'S 2 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/fbdcopy.png)
You can really see the difference here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I might do this with some of my other CSPs. Dunno.
As much as I like that lightened up Falcon, I still think the old one matches the default Falcon.
That newly lightened CF is sooo much better.
Quote from: SJS on July 30, 2011, 07:09:10 AM
I couldn't sleep, so I decided to touch up my Buddy Falcon pic. LOL IT'S 2 AM
[spoiler](http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/fbdcopy.png)[spoiler]
(http://www.wpri.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/fonz.jpg)
Lovin' that Captain Fonzcon.
Quote from: SJS on July 30, 2011, 07:09:10 AMI couldn't sleep, so I decided to touch up my Buddy Falcon pic. LOL IT'S 2 AM (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/fbdcopy.png)
Needs more dodge around the outside. The light in the Brawl pictures is usually rather...what's the word...well it comes from both sides and the top. So shadows should be in the middle and on the bottoms of things.
Quote from: Segtendo on July 30, 2011, 05:19:22 PM
As much as I like that lightened up Falcon, I still think the old one matches the default Falcon.
Yeah, but the old one is so dull D=
Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 30, 2011, 06:47:33 PM
That newly lightened CF is sooo much better.
Thanks!
Quote from: JDub on July 30, 2011, 06:59:28 PM
Lovin' that Captain Fonzcon.
Heeeeeey, thanks XD
Quote from: Majora on July 30, 2011, 07:42:26 PM
Needs more dodge around the outside. The light in the Brawl pictures is usually rather...what's the word...well it comes from both sides and the top. So shadows should be in the middle and on the bottoms of things.
I was going more for my own shading style than Brawl's.
So yeah, I'm working on something non-CSP related again (it's not LST Forums this time XD). Hopefully it'll be done by Samus's birthday! ;)
...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 01:20:58 AM
...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
That is the best thing I've seen all day XD
And yeah, just send me those recolors whenever.
Quote from: SJS on August 03, 2011, 01:31:30 AM
That is the best thing I've seen all day XD
And yeah, just send me those recolors whenever.
Glad you enjoyed it. XD
And yeah, I'll send them straight to you as soon as Pride finishes them.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 01:20:58 AM
...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
I lol'd.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 01:34:08 AM
Glad you enjoyed it. XD
And yeah, I'll send them straight to you as soon as Pride finishes them.
What about mine? o.o Don't forget mine D:
Hey look, another tiny preview r)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tiiiny.png)
Donkey kong is my guess or Diddy kong
this is brown fur like them
I'm guessing Donkey Kong.
Naw dudes, its totally Justin Bieber :p *gets shot*
I love how people jump to the gun and say Donkey Kong, when it could be very well be Diddy Kong.
or Zelda armpit hair. <_<
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 06, 2011, 10:05:03 PM
I love how people jump to the gun and say Donkey Kong, when it could be very well be Diddy Kong.
or Zelda armpit hair. <_<
I dunno. It reminds me of DK.
@At black text
:srs:
Diddy!
Yup it's Donkey [censored]ing Kong.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/dkcopy-1.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Donkey%20Kong/bdonkeykong.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Donkey%20Kong/bdonkeykongblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Donkey%20Kong/bdonkeykongblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Donkey%20Kong/bdonkeykonggreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Donkey%20Kong/bdonkeykongred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Donkey%20Kong/bdonkeykongwhite.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Donkey%20Kong/bdonkeykong-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Donkey%20Kong/bdonkeykongblack-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Donkey%20Kong/bdonkeykongblue-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Donkey%20Kong/bdonkeykonggreen-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Donkey%20Kong/bdonkeykongred-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Donkey%20Kong/bdonkeykongwhite-1.png)
And I half-assed the leg fur and the recolors. Oh well.
The leg hair extremely turns me on.
So it was Donkey Kong after all <_<
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 07, 2011, 06:09:16 AM
The leg hair extremely turns me on.
This. I kinda don't like the leg hair.
Plus, I think I see some white in the CSP sized portraits.
The leg hair looks really...moldy from far away.
Ah, I don't even remember posting those XD
Anyways, the legs probably don't even show in-game. I guess I can redo it?
If we don't show them don't redo this. It's really hard to make.
I'll decide for sure once I can test the CSPs in-game.
I'm almost sure that the legs will not show in game, at least not to the point where it looks moldy (no homo).
I like them, keep it up Jesse ;)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/HNI_0014.jpg)
"SJS was right, the legs did not appear in the slightest in-game. Thus, they lived happily ever after. The end."
Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 09, 2011, 11:02:56 PM
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/HNI_0014.jpg)
"SJS was right, the legs did not appear in the slightest in-game. Thus, they lived happily ever after. The end."
There's always the results screen :P
Psssh, who replaces those? XD
I know I dont >_>
Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 09, 2011, 11:15:58 PM
Psssh, who replaces those? XD
I know I dont >_>
i do........
That's crazy. I never feel like messing with all those individual files XD
Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 09, 2011, 11:30:27 PM
That's crazy. I never feel like messing with all those individual files XD
well, if,IF, for example you used a PSA like spiderman, would you leave the results screen portrais as they are?
well, thats a bad question, the thing is, i like the results screen portraits to be the same as the CSS
Quote from: Person on August 09, 2011, 11:32:24 PM
well, if,IF, for example you used a PSA like spiderman, would you leave the results screen portrais as they are?
well, thats a bad question, the thing is, i like the results screen portraits to be the same as the CSS
Yes I would, because I'm just that damn lazy =D
Also, here's a shameless self promotion. Actually, I might make a thread for my textures. >->
(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4103/al1108091800binout.jpg)
Download Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21370)
Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 09, 2011, 11:38:02 PM
Yes I would, because I'm just that damn lazy =D
Also, here's a shameless self promotion. Actually, I might make a thread for my textures. >->
(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4103/al1108091800binout.jpg)
Download Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21227)
:srs:also, nice texture ;D
Nice
Jesse, the link takes you to something prohibited.
Hey SJS, think you could do a CSP for my Mr.Segtendo here somehow? o.o
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/zackwinzard/MrSegtendo.jpg)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21380
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 10, 2011, 12:40:42 PMHey SJS, think you could do a CSP for my Mr.Segtendo here somehow? o.o (http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/zackwinzard/MrSegtendo.jpg) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21380
yeah do that one :D
Yeah, I'm pretty picky, so I have all images customized.
Plus where else are you going to see Zero Suit Samus' image?
And it lets me have group images for Zelda/Sheik and Pokemon Trainer for the character select screen, but individual images for the Results screen. (Which I thank you for letting me do that, SJS, not many other people do portraits for default colours)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/PhredLevi/TV2011081223325300.jpg)
I suppose you do see a bit of leg there, don't you.
Could you do KTH's/MASTERLINKX's Conductor Link (Spirit Tracks)?
So SJS, who are you doing next? The other 50 percent of my roster needs to be all HD and stuff. Also, can you make the Donkey Kong CSS icons?
We need a CSP for this. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21584)
Quote from: PAVGN on August 16, 2011, 09:33:03 PMWe need a CSP for this. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21584)
i second that.
well i mean its incredibly easy to make but an SJS styled get out Frog would be remarkable.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 16, 2011, 09:37:03 PM
i second that.
well i mean its incredibly easy to make but an SJS styled get out Frog would be remarkable.
I third this, Get Out Frog needs a SJS CSP big time xD
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknightGETOUT.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknightGETOUT-1.png)
GET OUT
Who says I never do requests now? :af:
Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 18, 2011, 05:42:19 PMWho says I never do requests now? :af:
now do Goku,V joe,"insert other popular vertexs over CF" in CF pose :D
Hm... No idea if this is too much, but I don't suppose it would hurt to ask.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9099
Any way that you'd be able to give Wolverine a CSP?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21573
Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 18, 2011, 05:42:19 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknightGETOUT.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknightGETOUT-1.png)
GET OUT
Who says I never do requests now? :af:
KLLL. :af:
Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 18, 2011, 05:42:19 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknightGETOUT.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknightGETOUT-1.png)
GET OUT
[censored] YEAH!! Thanks SJS!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/WAAAAAA.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
O__O
YES.
Waluigi :happy:
I hop _Data_Drain_ releases that Waluigi over Pit. I'll gladly use these then :3
Are you going to take requests for Waluigi? Because I have a few If you are.
That sexy ass waluigi :O
Waluigi Time.
Quote from: Segtendo (PsoBB) on August 19, 2011, 12:27:59 AM
O__O
YES.
Waluigi :happy:
I hop _Data_Drain_ releases that Waluigi over Pit. I'll gladly use these then :3
Whoa whoa, I'm not the one making him. XD
And it will be sometime, trust me. :P
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 19, 2011, 12:41:12 AM
Whoa whoa, I'm not the one making him. XD
And it will be sometime, trust me. :P
Lol.
Sorry. I thought you made it since you showed us a video of it.
And awesome. Can't wait.
I'm surprised no one has asked how vegeta's textures have been going XD
seriously though Loving the csps, keep up the badass work!
hey how are vegeta´s textures going?XD
Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 19, 2011, 01:43:33 AM
I'm surprised no one has asked how vegeta's textures have been going XD
seriously though Loving the csps, keep up the badass work!
You totally called it.
Quote from: . on August 19, 2011, 01:46:52 AM
hey how are vegeta´s textures going?XD
Quote from: . on August 19, 2011, 01:46:52 AM
hey how are vegeta´s textures going?XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yes, that was expected.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 19, 2011, 02:21:10 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yes, that was expected.
Great! And I made this HQ GETOUT just for the occasion!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/gof.png)
Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 19, 2011, 02:45:54 AM
Great! And I made this HQ GETOUT just for the occasion!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/gof.png)
I [censored]ing love you!
Yes homo, yes.
SJS...
IDK how much I love you right now .-.
I'm so loved lol
www.forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12799
You still haven't made this. Why.mp3
Cause I'm lazy.wav
Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 19, 2011, 03:22:41 AM
Cause I'm lazy.wav
Go finish Vegina you lazy weed head.brstm
I totally want to see 02.bat
Quote from: MANSTA8 on August 19, 2011, 03:16:39 AM
www.forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12799
You still haven't made this. Why.mp3
He did not also make the others, he is going not to make that yours. Then waits as the others.
SJ: I found a nice idea (after Vegeta), you should stop the requests and to make you even the CSP. Example, you see a hack new nice, you make him in CSP.
Oh... One pic died on your OP.
Now... DO BIJITA!
Quote from: KTH on August 20, 2011, 02:45:57 PM
SJ: I found a nice idea (after Vegeta), you should stop the requests and to make you even the CSP. Example, you see a hack new nice, you make him in CSP.
Oh... One pic died on your OP.
That's pretty much what I do now XD
And thanks, I fixed it.
Oh and people have been requesting Shadow and Geno recolors... but there are so many of them, I'm not sure which ones people want done. So if you want a Shadow/Geno recolor be specific, please. >>
Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 22, 2011, 03:55:30 PMThat's pretty much what I do now XD And thanks, I fixed it. Oh and people have been requesting Shadow and Geno recolors... but there are so many of them, I'm not sure which ones people want done. So if you want a Shadow/Geno recolor be specific, please. >>
i have gave you a link to a recolour pack of Geno
sec. i find it again
edit: Found recolour of Geno:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10369
and Classic Colour:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11068 (that one i am going to inc. in my pack for geno psa then i get started with that)
Cloud Strife Advent Children? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Page=1&Order=Downloads%20DESC&ByUserID=2454&Moderated=All
There are *almost* as many of these and it's clearly a popular hack.
Correct me if I am wrong, I don't think SJS does Cloud CSPs :p Anywho, when you get around to doing Captain Olimar, you should put the 5 different pikmin in the portraits. That would be some kind of awesome
Btw, For the Poll, why not make Resized versions for people to make their own depending on which texture/vertex they have? I know it's more work but it's more efficient.
Can you do these MK's:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=895
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13580
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20252
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3422
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=921
in any pose that rocks your boat. As long as its perfect and i can see them. :-\
he asked only for Recolour pack of Geno not alot of requests
are you still making intro style CSPs??
id like to request a few like:
Red and Green lucario
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8179/al1004190105binout.jpg
The individual CSPs would be great for Project M!
Quote from: IceDX on August 26, 2011, 12:58:30 AM
are you still making intro style CSPs??
id like to request a few like:
Red and Green lucario
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8179/al1004190105binout.jpg
Nope, I don't make the Intro Style ones anymore. They look like rubbish compared to the new ones anyway.
Quote from: Flowteau on August 26, 2011, 05:04:58 AM
The individual CSPs would be great for Project M!
Guess they would be.
Quote from: SJS on August 26, 2011, 02:40:20 PM
Nope, I don't make the Intro Style ones anymore. They look like rubbish compared to the new ones anyway.
i guess.. the ike one doesNt look that good IMO..
Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 23, 2011, 03:16:24 AM
Can you do these MK's:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=895
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13580
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20252
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3422
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=921
in any pose that rocks your boat. As long as its perfect and i can see them. :-\
You dont have to do any of that anymore. You werent gonna but if you were you dont have to. Thanks anyway -.-
I don't have to do any requests. That's why they're requests. Besides, I've been busy which is why I gave up making comics. No need to sulk about it.
I wasnt. I simply said that you didnt have to do them. I found someone else who can. ;D
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/fox.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/falco.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/wolf.png)
Made these custom poses in the new BrawlBox. Fox is based on his Melee pose, Wolf is based on the intro pose I made (it was my favorite >.>). Falco isn't based on anything. But you could imagine him saying "Hands off my bread!"
Suweeeeet ;D
I've been waiting for some Star Fox CSPs from you. :vyse:
That Fox pose is badass. :O
The Falco one's pretty cool too. XD
Hot damn! I've been waiting for these!
I don't got a whole lot of texture/vertex hacks for Fox and Wolf, so having your CSP's should help me spice them up appropriately.
Oh, and the Falco pose, like Gamma Ridley said, is badass. Can't wait to get my hands on all of these!
Awesome shades from the new BB, amirite?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/trainer.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/squirt.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/char.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/ivy.png)
Moar
I dunno why, but for some reason it looks like Pokemon trainer is saluting something.
still, they look great!
Quote from: SJS on August 28, 2011, 09:38:15 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/char.png)
(http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/ani006.gif)
:o
Crap! Wow SJS Awesome Job :D
sick
Yay, you did Charizard! =D
*hopes for epic Ridley CSPs*
And now you're doing CSP's for PT and his 'mons?! Very nice! I'm loving that Charizard one!
I don't think I've ever been this hyped for CSP's before...
wow those are epico, the StarWarriors look like bamfs why is fox so dark o.o?
and those pokemon have never looked more appealing to use!! The trainer however looks really stiff D=
They're dark looking because they're just BrawlBox shots. I haven't sexy'd them up in Photoshop yet. Speaking of sexy...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Untitled-1copy.png)
Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 28, 2011, 09:41:10 PM
I dunno why, but for some reason it looks like Pokemon trainer is saluting something.
still, they look great!
He's just searching far and wide. :<
Quote from: SJS on August 28, 2011, 10:32:30 PM
They're dark looking because they're just BrawlBox shots. I haven't sexy'd them up in Photoshop yet. Speaking of sexy...
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Untitled-1copy.png[
That's epic.
Are you, like, gonna make a seperate CSP for his classic outfit as well?
Quote from: Calamitas on August 28, 2011, 10:44:12 PM
Are you, like, gonna make a seperate CSP for his classic outfit as well?
I too would like to know this. It'd be great if classic Wario had his own set of CSP's.
Quote from: SJS on August 28, 2011, 10:32:30 PM
They're dark looking because they're just BrawlBox shots. I haven't sexy'd them up in Photoshop yet. Speaking of sexy...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Untitled-1copy.png)
come at me bro
If that's what people want, I'd give overalls Wario a separate pose
Yeah.
Quote from: SJS on August 28, 2011, 11:35:43 PM
If that's what people want, I'd give overalls Wario a separate pose
If you could that would be great. Maybe you could give him a pose that reflects his Wario Land heritage more (seeing as Brawl removed 99% of that)?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bigfatfatobesefatfatfat.png)
This is what I came up with. He wants to eat you.
Bang Bang!
That looks FAT-tastic! It really captures the essence of Wario. I can't wait until you finish all of his CSP's! Of course, that means I've now got to look forward to amazing CSP's for Fox, Falco, Wolf, PT, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, WW Wario and Classic Wario.
I'm not sure that I can handle it! :oshi:
Quote from: SJS on August 29, 2011, 01:49:11 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bigfatfatobesefatfatfat.png)
This is what I came up with. He wants to eat you.
Epic file name is epic.
Wow a lot of previews today SJS, they're all amazing man. xD
:vyse: Epic Wario poses btw.
Hey Mother / Earthbound fans, do these poses fit Ness and Lucas?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/nesscopy.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/lucas-1.png)
You're on a roll today, huh? XD
I can't wait to see how these poses translate into CSPs.
Diggin' dem Mother CSPs :vyse:
Eh, not as hyped for these ones. Ness looks OK, but Lucas seems off to me. His right arm looks odd for some reason and to be honestly I'd prefer it if he was facing the screen more. Don't know why, but that's just how I feel.
The effort I put into a character is directly proportional to how much I like said character. Needless to say, I don't care for Ness or Lucas XD
But I'll try to envision something better for Lucas.
Oh, and IT'S WARIO TIME
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwariooveralls.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwariooverallsdirty.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwariooverallsgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwariooverallspink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwariooverallsred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwariooverallssailor.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwariooveralls-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwariooverallsdirty-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwariooverallsgreen-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwariooverallspink-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwariooverallsred-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwariooverallssailor-1.png)
These are all looking amazing man!
I love the Wolf one, Vegeta is gonna look great on that pose. As you promised, Jesse. C_C
Ness looks sexy as [censored], it's perfect.
Now Lucas looks good, but could you have him face sideways also? Sideways portraits always look better in my opinion.
Quote from: SJS on August 29, 2011, 01:49:11 AM
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bigfatfatobesefatfatfat.png
This is what I came up with. He wants to eat you.
lol, he looks like a wannabe-dictator...
Good job.
SJS, you are on a freaking roll! I'm SO making an ISO file for myself with all those CSP's! :D
Awesome ;D
All we need is the small pictures for the CSS and we're good.
Damnit, i love your CSP Jessie :srs:
Maybe it is just me, but I feel like Lucas should be sad. I mean, look at his official model for the game. Don't really blame him though, his life kinda sucks haha
http://images.wikia.com/earthbound/images/3/30/Lucas_2_0_by_FlintofMother3.jpg
Edit: Oh yeah, if you have not made too much progress on Ness, there is always this pose. Earthbound fans (hopefully) would appreciate it and be reminded of the Photo-man :p
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/775/197958-setoshi_ness1024x768_super.jpg
Also, you don't have Marth as a shaded in character on your first page. Did you forget him or do you just hate him?
Wario looking awesome :D
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwario.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwarioblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwarioblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwariogreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwarioorange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwariored.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwario-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwarioblack-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwarioblue-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwariogreen-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwarioorange-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/bwariored-1.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/wariooveralls.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/wariooverallsb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/wariooverallsdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/wariooverallsp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/wariooverallsr.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/warioware.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/wariowareb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/wariowaredb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/wariowarep.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/wariowarer.png)
Oooh boy. That's super sexy <3
I wish I had a hot bod like Wario.
[spoiler]:srs:
SJS can you do those warios in my icon template as well when you get the chance.
Gimme a "P"!
Gimme an "I"!
Give me a Double "Z"
Gimmie a "Q"!
YES!
Not to taunt you guys more, but............. Wario is fat.
Oh, and
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/foxy.png)
Nice! I like the Melee Fox pose :) Reminds me of the days before the spirit of Melee Fox turned into a blue ball and got bat wings and a sword. Poor Brawl Fox is just an empty carcass of a once top tier space... fox... bipedal... thing...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/mybreadmybreadmybread.png)
Piece of cake! Hands off my bread! Don't try me! You aren't worth the trouble! Had enough already? Personally, I prefer the air! You're off your game, Fox!
I ain't your buddy.
Go away. >_>
Hold still and lemme shoot you.
No, it's my bread! D:<
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/wolfybuddy.png)
LANDMASTER! YEE-HAW!
*waits on a Badace marth pose*
Quote from: SJS on August 29, 2011, 11:37:32 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/wolfybuddy.png)
"We're gonna have fun with this thing!"
I lose power for 27 hours and look at everything I missed. Great stuff as usual SJS. I have suggestions for Ness and Lucas.
This for Ness, (http://www.animationinsider.net/forums/customavatars/avatar7559_139.gif) and this for Lucas. (http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/article/810/810757/01_Lucas_1186378373.jpg)
As a matter of fact, Pik already made a Fuzzy Pickles pose for Ness. I can link you to the download for It so you can use that.
I do like that peace sign for Ness.
I showed him that picture of Lucas and he said it was weird.
A lot of people want that Ness pose. And I want to make Lucas look somewhat cool. Even if he is a big pansy.
Oh and I'm working on Marth. HYPE IT UP
MAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*wants a preview*
*waits impatiently*
HYEEEEESHZ!!!
Well ain't this just the most FABULOUS pose you ever laid eyes on?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/heytherebigboy.png)
SJS, I would love a Steampunk Wario CSP :vyse:
Wouldn't you rather fabulous Marth CSPs with glitter and sparkles and rainbows?
-.-
Quote from: SJS on August 30, 2011, 12:34:18 AM
Wouldn't you rather fabulous Marth CSPs with glitter and sparkles and rainbows?
I'd rather have Wario's sexy fat than Marth's female-like poses.
*inb4slayedbyslayermarth*
That pose isnt epic like the other ones.....
In fact that pose isnt epic at all...
Quote from: SJS on August 30, 2011, 12:31:48 AMWell ain't this just the most FABULOUS pose you ever laid eyes on?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/heytherebigboy.png)
What?! LMAO! That pose would actually be pretty good for this hack. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7659)
Quote from: PAVGN on August 30, 2011, 12:38:04 AM
What?! LMAO! That pose would actually be pretty good for this hack. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7659)
That's hot.
My first post in here was this, and it was totally worth it.
*sees sword between Marth's legs*
...
._.
Geez, you guys don't like my pose? Fine I made another.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/biggaydance-1.png)
Quote from: SJS on August 30, 2011, 12:48:47 AM
Geez, you guys don't like my pose? Fine I made another.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/biggaydance-1.png)
Kinky.
Quote from: SJS on August 30, 2011, 12:48:47 AM
Geez, you guys don't like my pose? Fine I made another.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/biggaydance-1.png)
*insert Michael Jackson reference here*
Quote from: Super Segtendo on August 30, 2011, 12:50:31 AM
*insert Michael Jackson reference here*
*Insert fingering reference here*
Quote from: Hooded Man on August 30, 2011, 12:52:49 AM
*Insert fingering reference here*
*insert scared face here*
*insert troll face here*
._. wat
Quote from: SJS on August 30, 2011, 12:48:47 AM
Geez, you guys don't like my pose? Fine I made another.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/biggaydance-1.png)
i would use that
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/superfab.png)
You guys are so hard to please
Quote from: SJS on August 30, 2011, 01:30:24 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/superfab.png)
You guys are so hard to please
I liked the other one more D:
Can we get a real preview please??
Quote from: SJS on August 30, 2011, 01:30:24 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/superfab.png)
Seriously. -.-
Quote from: SJS on August 30, 2011, 01:30:24 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/superfab.png)
You guys are so hard to please
U Kidding? i was waiting for this a long time ago... and u come with these?
now if would be like that i would not request roy csp's... better not...
Alright, fine. Here's a really cool and manly pose.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SJ
These ingrates don't appreciate your humor. :C
Smite them.
Quote from: SJS on August 30, 2011, 02:03:20 AM
Alright, fine. Here's a really cool and manly pose.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on August 30, 2011, 02:03:20 AM
Alright, fine. Here's a really cool and manly pose.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Samus Again? I Want Marth Ahhhhh!
Also Epick Samus :P
lol @ manly Samus
Quote from: SJS on August 30, 2011, 02:03:20 AM
Alright, fine. Here's a really cool and manly pose.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I would pay you real money if you made CSP's of that pose.
OK, that's a lie, but you get what I'm saying. That pose kicks ass!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/dscopy.png)
I just make 'em for lols
Quote from: SJS on August 30, 2011, 02:40:54 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/dscopy.png)
I just make 'em for lols
Using the new brawlbox?
he seems to like it a lot,
with this, CSP will be faster
Yes, I am having too much fun posing characters and whatnot >.>
*makes a marth CSP*
so what are you workin on rite now?
Quote from: SJS on August 30, 2011, 02:40:54 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/dscopy.png)
I just make 'em for lols
Wooooooow.
Dude, do you have a DeviantArt account? You should really post these there.
(and on the KC:MM dA page :P)
So what about Marth -.-
What about Marth? Marth's fabulous, that's what.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/teehee.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/rawr.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/ivys-1.png)
Charizard is perfect :happy:
Then why are his poses so wierd
Quote from: 8o8 Dark on August 30, 2011, 04:18:04 AM
Meh
Meh
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/superfab.png)
The poll's results are very creepy.
SJ, you should actually use those Marth poses and not make real ones until all the other characters are done.
Quote from: SJS on August 30, 2011, 03:55:28 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/teehee.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/rawr.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/ivys-1.png)
DO WANT.
Wolf said : I can't let you do that Jessie :srs:
charizard is EPIC AS HELL!!
(http://pokemon400.p.o.pic.centerblog.net/m0gvi1e3.gif)
Easter Egg...
HOLD IT! :vyse:
I lol'd at all the marth poses
someone get that fabulous man a pole >.>
/marthajokes
I actually wanted to see more fabulous Marth poses :af2:
Quote from: SJS on August 30, 2011, 04:22:14 AM
Meh
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/8190_render_fire_emblem_marth.png
Quote from: SJS on August 30, 2011, 12:48:47 AM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/biggaydance-1.png)
We need a Michael Jackson hack that actually looks like Michael Jackson over Marth so this pose can be used. :happy:
Poor Marth D:
Quote from: MANSTA8 on August 30, 2011, 07:18:05 AM
SJ, you should actually use those Marth poses and not make real ones until all the other characters are done.
Yes.
It should be done. To many Marth fans who do not know how to laugh.
Quote from: Super KTH on August 30, 2011, 09:26:14 PM
Poor Marth D:
^This! Just because people think he is G-- you know it dosen't mean the CPS's would be like he is G--
That's what i hate of people... ur SJS! now let, see us the truth and epic pose of Marth
Silly Marth! Sword doesn't go there!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/sillymarth.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on August 31, 2011, 12:01:25 AM
Silly Marth! Sword doesn't go there!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/sillymarth.png)
How do I sword?
Quote from: PAVGN on August 30, 2011, 09:20:42 PM
We need a Michael Jackson hack that actually looks like Michael Jackson over Marth so this pose can be used. :happy:
lol
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 31, 2011, 12:02:30 AM
(http://i52.tinypic.com/v32e7m.jpg)
^ This post wins :vyse:
Here is your pizza.
(http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/song-chart-memes-probability-pizza.jpg)
Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on August 31, 2011, 03:05:04 AM
Here is your pizza.
(http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/song-chart-memes-probability-pizza.jpg)
Thanks a lot.
I'm hungry now .-.
Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on August 31, 2011, 03:05:04 AM
Here is your pizza.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hah! Nie try.
But I just ate some pizza, so I'm not hungry anymore. :af:
No seriously. I started craving donuts and I somehow wound up at a late-night buffet. ._.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizardblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizardgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizardred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizardyellow.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizardblue-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizardgreen-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizardred-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizardyellow-1.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ivysaur/bivysaur.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ivysaur/bivysaurblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ivysaur/bivysaurgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ivysaur/bivysaurred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ivysaur/bivysauryellow.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ivysaur/bivysaur-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ivysaur/bivysaurblue-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ivysaur/bivysaurgreen-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ivysaur/bivysaurred-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ivysaur/bivysauryellow-1.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtleblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtlegreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtlered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtleyellow.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtleblue-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtlegreen-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtlered-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtleyellow-1.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/charizard.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/charizardb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/charizarddb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/charizardp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/charizardr.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/ivysaur.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/ivysaurb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/ivysaurdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/ivysaurp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/ivysaurr.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/squirtle.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/squirtleb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/squirtledb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/squirtlep.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/squirtler.png)
i love you, no homo.
Those are some badass pokemon CSS.
I absolutely love Charizard! Just love him!
And that was a nice one of Samus a few pages back. The cannon should be more straight up. but not completely. Well... It needs to be angled up more... so it's in an up(ish) right position if that makes sense...
And what about for people who don't have separated pokemon? Will you make parts for a "make-your-own" kinda deal or preset group shots?
Keep it up!
I don't really foresee myself doing that >.>
Those Charizard CSP's are epic (and I don't use that term loosely)! Too bad I filled all of my Charizard slots with Ridley. :(
Ah well, at least Squirtle and Ivysaur make up for it.
Why not make a seperate copy of all the pokemon together? for those who dont have the indepent pokemon engine?
DiY if you want it that much, it isn't that hard if you're any good at a art program.
Thank you for the epic Pokemon poses :vyse:
CF: Show me your moves!
SJS: Let me show you them.
Looks like that new brawlbox is coming in handy for you mate.
I'm still waiting on Saria Midna Nayru Din Farore and Metal Sonic :srs:
Quote from: br3compactor on August 31, 2011, 02:39:49 PM
CF: Show me your moves!
SJS: Let me show you them.
You [censored]ing win.
So, can we expect Pokemon Trainer next? :vyse:
Quote from: br3compactor on August 31, 2011, 02:39:49 PM
CF: Show me your moves!
SJS: Let me show you them.
I lol'd
Quote from: Super Segtendo on August 31, 2011, 08:44:17 PM
So, can we expect Pokemon Trainer next? :vyse:
Expect nothing yet everything.
br3 ur doin et rong, "My Pokemans, let me show you them." Is the reference. Hnnggg
Also I want shiny things:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16570
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12710
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12711
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/ouchies.png)
"Ouchies, Ike! Why you gotta be so rough?"
Oh, shut up Marth.
You know you like it rough.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/ike.png)
"I am so much more manlier than Marth. Look at me holding this gigantic sword up with one hand. Please, please, one at a time ladies."
Quote from: SJS on August 31, 2011, 09:35:14 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/ouchies.png)
"Ouchies, Ike! Why you gotta be so rough?"
Gmod meets Brawl
Quote from: SJS on August 31, 2011, 09:40:52 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/ike.png)
"I am so much more manlier than Marth. Look at me holding this gigantic sword up with one hand. Please, please, one at a time ladies."
He's got what the ladies want :vyse:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: MANSTA8 on August 31, 2011, 09:32:50 PM"My Pokemans, let me show you them." Is the reference.
Huh, when I saw the title, I thought that "Let me show you them" could mean "let me show you my boobs." Of course I knew that's not what It meant, but still.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bigpimpin.png)
"Haha! Just kidding ladies, you can all come! Aw yeah, there's enough Ike for everyone!"
Darn. My pic got owned. LOL.
Zero suit samus doesnt have enough ike so shes mad.
SJ. I am disappoint. You left out Marth. :srs:
Quote from: Beyond on September 01, 2011, 12:49:55 AM
SJ. I am disappoint. You left out Marth. :srs:
:rage: -.-
Dont make him do that...
slayermarth, dude, please, calm done.
We're all playing around that Marth's a girl.
Don't have to get so angry about it. Play along.
Quote from: Super Segtendo on September 01, 2011, 01:08:47 AM
slayermarth, dude, please, calm done.
We're all playing around that Marth's a girl.
Don't have to get so angry about it. Play along.
LOL im not mad. I was just playing.
wonder what sjs will make next.....
Quote from: Beyond on September 01, 2011, 12:49:55 AM
SJ. I am disappoint. You left out Marth. :srs:
You are so right I apologize
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bigpimpincopy.png)
Quote from: SJS on September 01, 2011, 01:13:14 AM
You are so right I apologize
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bigpimpincopy.png)
why... is he there? couldnt you find a better place for him?
Quote from: Dot on September 01, 2011, 01:14:24 AM
why... is he there? couldnt you find a better place for him?
A better place? Like all up in Ike's butt?
Quote from: SJS on September 01, 2011, 01:17:34 AM
A better place? Like all up in Ike's butt?
lol no, now that you say it, i think there coulnt be a better place
Quote from: SJS on September 01, 2011, 01:17:34 AM
A better place? Like all up in Ike's butt?
This got me.
I'd have spilled whatever I was drinking if I were drinking something.
Major lulz.
More sexy poses please :vyse:
Quote from: Super Segtendo on September 01, 2011, 01:48:54 AM
More sexy poses please :vyse:
This. Do one for Wario, or possibly Dedede.
I figured you'd put Marth off to the side, looking all jealous and [censored].
... I think I like this result better. XD
Also, I found an interesting picture of what Marth would look like as a girl:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 01, 2011, 02:21:15 AM
I figured you'd put Marth off to the side, looking all jealous and [censored].
... I think I like this result better. XD
Also, I found an interesting picture of what Marth would look like as a girl:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That's super hot.
This thread has the second most swag on the forum :vyse:
Oh you guys. You don't need SJS to go through all that work with Pokemon trainer when you can do it yourself.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/PhredLevi/TV2011090100261400.jpg)
Although I do need to shift Squirtle up.
You get the idea though.
It's CSS sharing time?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/css1.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/css2.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/css3.png)
So you went on Dolphin I see?
Did you take the screenshots I requested?
C_C
Whooa. These are legit.
funny how those CSP's contrast the kinda lo quality of the character slots... xD
What have you done with SJS? I demand an answer or else this blank image will die.
[spoiler](http://g.agentgenius.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/blank.jpg)
Quote from: MANSTA8 on September 01, 2011, 09:39:14 AM
What have you done with SJS? I demand an answer or else this blank image will die.
[spoiler](http://g.agentgenius.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/blank.jpg)
i cant believe i actually clicked on that spoiler... >.<
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/css1.png)
?
(http://www.nintendo-master.com/galerie/upload/data/ec5543683d37f94aaeaa7c0022ae35de.JPG)(http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080227062127/starfox/images/thumb/5/5e/WolfCommand.jpg/118px-WolfCommand.jpg)(http://data0.eklablog.com/mario/mod_article1085103_1.jpg?4288)(http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt337/Pinutk/Forum%20Garbage/Pinutks%20CSPs/MenSelchrFaceB063.png)
Quote from: KTH on September 01, 2011, 01:12:41 PM
?
(http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt337/Pinutk/Forum%20Garbage/Pinutks%20CSPs/MenSelchrFaceB063.png)
Yes.
He said he's basing his Fox CSPs on his Melee pose.
And other one (Falco, Wario and Wolf)?
Wolf is based on his intro pose.
Falco and Wario are original.
I'm soooooo best :vyse:
Quote from: Segtendo on September 01, 2011, 03:18:43 AM
This thread has the second most swag on the forum :vyse:
Third. And, definitely, BlackJax's is the first, as the thread containing more vyse in history.
Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 01, 2011, 02:17:57 PMThird. And, definitely, BlackJax's is the first, as the thread containing more vyse in history.
I was thinking:
1. Beyond's
2. SJ's
3. BlackJax's :vyse:
Can you do the Ganondorf pose for these? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20124
Most of the Project M players will be using that vertex, so it would be awesome if you could do it.
Ooh, can you do ones for your Zero Mission Justin Bailey Zero Suit Samus?
Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 01, 2011, 02:17:57 PM
Third. And, definitely, BlackJax's is the first, as the thread containing more vyse in history.
Yeah, but who made Vyse into a meme? Jessie. AKA Me. So I win! >D
Either way in the rankings, this one's definitely up there. Since Ike seems to be all of a sudden epic (along with the Pokemon poses), this has gotta be done:
(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23121009/Ike%20With%20Vyse.png)
[/me hates the fact that his right hand can't move]
I don't have anything to post today. Just popping in to say "Yo" and "Where da gurls at?"
Here :3
They're all at Beyond's pool party r)
Quote from: IWasAPerson on September 01, 2011, 08:16:24 PM
Either way in the rankings, this one's definitely up there. Since Ike seems to be all of a sudden epic (along with the Pokemon poses), this has gotta be done:
(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23121009/Ike%20With%20Vyse.png)
[/me hates the fact that his right hand can't move]
i lold :vyse:
Y'know man, you should compile a record of all of the bone angles for your poses so that people can stop bothering you about requests and put hacks into your poses themselves.
Quote from: Majora on September 04, 2011, 12:04:19 AM
Y'know man, you should compile a record of all of the bone angles for your poses so that people can stop bothering you about requests and put hacks into your poses themselves.
My CSPs are like my babies. And I wouldn't want just anyone messing with them. Besides, very few of my poses are custom animations. And the ones that are I kinda sorta lost them.
Quote from: SJS on September 04, 2011, 12:19:32 AM
My CSPs are like my babies. And I wouldn't want just anyone messing with them. Besides, very few of my poses are custom animations. And the ones that are I kinda sorta lost them.
Plus, I doubt people have your art skills to touch up the CSPs :P
Do you do SSS portraits too? I noticed in your photobucket album you had some stage portraits. If so, could you take a request from me? Thanks.
Quote from: Nate28 on September 04, 2011, 12:26:53 AM
Do you do SSS portraits too? I noticed in your photobucket album you had some stage portraits. If so, could you take a request from me? Thanks.
He doesnt really do request that much anymore. :-X
Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 04, 2011, 01:01:27 AMHe doesnt really do request that much anymore. :-X
Did he ever really do them in the first place?
Quote from: misterpimp5757 on May 19, 2010, 10:04:24 PM
joker snake(other version)
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Snake/Snake_Joker.rar
super mario and super luigi.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EYH579M1
and thats basically it...well i have 2 others but i dont really want to rain things on you.....
if you can that would be great but if not i understand.
Quote from: SJS on May 21, 2010, 10:37:42 PM
Sure, I'll do those.
^Be patient, he doesn't have to do any request at all. It's his work on his pace, stop reminding him about old requests you made cause quite frankly it's annoying.
He'll do requests when he feels like it, just like i do sigs when i feel like it. Be patient and wait like everyone else.
I dont need request. I was just tell a member that requested something. Jeez, why is everyone jumping me.
Well here's the thing about that request from May 11th of last year. The semester was over then, and I have to say... I was more interested in CSPs a year ago than I am today. Besides, requests are harder today since most people want CSPs of vertex hacks.
It's really hard to make CSP and make request... We don't have any times.
SJ, I think you should work on requests some other time and continue making sexy textures.
Quote from: SJS on September 05, 2011, 02:09:32 PM
Well here's the thing about that request from May 11th of last year. The semester was over then, and I have to say... I was more interested in CSPs a year ago than I am today. Besides, requests are harder today since most people want CSPs of vertex hacks.
Honestly... You should first work on brawl characters. Once they'll all done with. Then do what you want. And I'm talking about regular brawl characters, not revamped vertexes/textures.
Because in all honesty, I really enjoy your brawl character CSP's. They're are the 10x better than the original ones and aren't bland.
So I'm just suggesting that you should finish up the brawl characters first before moving on to requests or vertexes.
Gotta agree with Royal here. Finish the main Brawl roster, then go back and work on the vertex hack CSPs.
I usually just do whatever I feel like doing. Some days I feel like making new characters, some days I feel like making requests for old ones. Some days I feel like eating bacon, but some days I feel like eating pineapples.
Needless to say I've been in the mood for bacon and new characters.
You should finished up the Star Fox trio and Pokemon Trainer :vyse:
I should. But I also should finish getting all the pins on The World Ends With You. And I should also rake in some more cash on Harvest Moon.
@ marth - thanks, but can't SJS answer for himself? I made a request because it's clear out of all of the portrait makers on this forum he's one of the best. If he can't do it it's not a big deal, I'm not gonna get my feelings hurt.. lol ;)
Quote from: Nate28 on September 05, 2011, 05:42:58 PM
@ marth - thanks, but can't SJS answer for himself? I made a request because it's clear out of all of the portrait makers on this forum he's one of the best. If he can't do it it's not a big deal, I'm not gonna get my feelings hurt.. lol ;)
I can't do stage portraits since I don't have my Wii. Sorry.
I could but I'm not "one of the best portraits maker" so I'm sure someone else can.
Uh... actually I asked you for a portrait, you did it for me, I told you it was great and I thanked you...? Sorry if I offended you by saying that SJS is one of the best? Yours was perfect for what I needed... if it makes you feel better it was just as good as SJS's stuff... relax bro 8)
Lol I wasn't offended. That just my personality. That how I talk.
Interesting... lol
Good? Good. Now hug it out.
I'm... scared... :o
Quote from: SJS on September 08, 2011, 01:17:14 PM
Good? Good. Now hug it out.
*hugs sjs squeezing him in half until his spine finally snaps out of whack*
There you go, is that ok? :vyse:
Y u no mak CSPs anymore? =(
I'm busy being bored
I get that way with hacks sometimes :P
I love your new sig SJS.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Graphics/Vault/vaultlucas.png)
lol its the guy from Limbo
Might post something tonight if nothing cataclysmic happens.
Quote from: SJS on September 26, 2011, 07:27:38 PMMight post something tonight if nothing cataclysmic happens.
Made my day.
Quote from: SJS on September 26, 2011, 07:27:38 PM
Might post something tonight if nothing cataclysmic happens.
Damn you beer!
Also, I expect you make some sexy ass Professor Layton portraits when Beyond releases him.
You promised Jesse!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 27, 2011, 07:21:02 AM
Damn you beer!
Also, I expect you make some sexy ass Professor Layton portraits when Beyond releases him.
You promised Jesse!
Aw [censored].
I wanna see a Layton CSP as well.
Well I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but I did improve Fox from
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/foxy.png)
to
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/foxymama.png)
Well if you're aiming more for the style of the brawl renders, he needs a toch of dodge in some places. If you're just doing your usual CSPs, you're kicking ass and you don't need to change nothin.
You should add "Peanut butter Jelly time" and "Waluigi time" to your poll.
CSP TIME! :vyse:
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bfox.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bfoxblack.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bfoxred.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bfoxgreen.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bfoxblue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bfoxwhite.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bwolf.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bwolfwhite.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bwolfblue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bwolfgreen.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bwolfblack.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bwolfred.png)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bfalco.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bfalcodark.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bfalcoblue.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bfalcored.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bfalcogreen.png)(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Brawl%20Stuff/bfalcoorange.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
YES. FINALLY!
Now we need the small faces on the menu :af:
I'll do that after I re-make Sonic (maybe a couple of others), since my new techniques render him outdated.
Quote from: SJS on September 30, 2011, 06:17:28 PM
I'll do that after I re-make Sonic (maybe a couple of others), since my new techniques render him outdated.
I honestly though Sonic's CSP pose was fine, but do what you want.
Let's see your creativity flow :af:
It'll be the same pose, just much better looking.
Sounds good.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/yertooslow.png)
Y U SO SLOW?!
Sawnic Generation spotted.
Quote from: SJS on September 30, 2011, 07:45:44 PM
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/yertooslow.png)
Y U SO SLOW?!
Nanobuds did that too O_o
YES!! I've been waitin' for these! Now all I need are those CSS button portraits...
Also, the new Sonic pose looks great. I'll be sure to pick that one up as well.
Nah, it's still the same Sonic Rush pose, just better.
RUSH: (http://pressthebuttons.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/04/10/sonicthehedgehog.jpg)
OLD: (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/Art/sonic.png)
NEW: (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/yertooslow.png)
something's wrong with the hands...
but sonic's hands are awkward anyway.. so yeah...
Those weren't the final hands, I was just showing a preview.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2yellow.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2black-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2green-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2red-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2yellow-1.png)
YES.
*downloads all of them*
Is there any chance you can re-do Zelda? Her quality seems a bit lacking compared to your newer ones. Also, the redone Sonic looks great! So much better looking IMO
the hand in the back looks a bit pixelated... idk why... T.T
but i just hate sonic's hands... i mean, look at shadow the hedgehog's (the game) cover, his hand looks aweful...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Well it's indexed, so the whole thing's pretty pixelated. And I do plan on re-making the old CSPs in the new BrawlBox, but only if they need it. Some of them don't. Like Kirby.
They perfect.
Now, how about the CSS stuff? :vyse:
When you say you have something where you color each part of a characters body, what is that? I wanna do some marth poses.
BTW those csp's are epicly freaking sexy. Awesome job. :af2:
You made my bad day good. Thanks man I needed this.
Glad to know my CSPs have magical happy powers.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/fox.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/foxb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/foxdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/foxp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/foxr.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/falco.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/falcob.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/falcodb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/falcop.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/falcor.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/wolf.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/wolfb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/wolfdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/wolfp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/wolfr.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/sonic2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/sonic2b.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/sonic2db.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/sonic2p.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Assets/HD%20CSS/sonic2r.png)
Yes! The icons! My CSS screen can't be complete without them!
*downloads all of them*
Also, the new Sonic CSP looks great. Keep up the good work!
So whos the next character?
*hopes its marth*
I was thinking Pit next, actually.
Pose? Hm?
I was thinking a variant of this.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/3DS_KidIcarus_3_char06_E3.jpg)
=X
Well ok
I [censored]ing love these man! What I would love more is some top Vertextures over Falco such as Scyther and Axl. I'm sure many will back me up with this.
*Buys Jesse some beer, to motivate him*
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 01, 2011, 04:05:23 AM
I [censored]ing love these man! What I would love more is some top Vertextures over Falco such as Scyther and Axl. I'm sure many will back me up with this.
*Buys Jesse some beer, to motivate him*
You forgot the weed D:
The concept for the Pit CSP's looks promising, though the actual CSP's will look odd without the mystic Wolverine claws (and the determined look on Pit's face.)
Still, knowing you they'll look great and I'll happily use them.
sjs if you ever want a vertex'd face to show some emotions... just lemme know.
Very nice!
It still kind of bugs me that the white of Fox's tail is completely hidden, but whatever.
y'know man, these almost look Brawl official.
I'm proud of you :3
Brawl's official CSPs look like ass compared to SJS's though...They're so much more bland and lifeless. SJS's have way more character and personality and are more vibrant in general.
About the Sonic CSP, I agree with jokekid about the back hand. It looks a little rough around the edges. Apart from that, I love them. The new pose is cooler and it overall just seems better than your old Sonic CSPs (which I liked quite a bit mind, but this one is cooler).
Correction. Their poses look like ass. SJS is a pose genius. However, the lighting on these isn't exactly completely correct, that's why I said almost brawl official, as I was talking in style. But Brawl uses full model renders so yeah, it's kind of hard to get that lighting on Brawlbox shots.
Also, might I suggest changing Zelda's pose? It's just...well kind of blah.
Perfect As Always.
Thanks for all the kind words. As for Sonic's pixelated hand, it's more than likely the result of scaling and indexing.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/yourfaceisslow.png)
It looks fine full size.
Again, putting it out there that you should change Zelda's pose. Compared to everyone else she just seems so BLAAAAAAAHHHHH...
These CSPs are amazing!
Q: How do you make them?
Quote from: Sky Grounder on October 01, 2011, 05:19:11 PM
These CSPs are amazing!
Q: How do you make them?
The newest BrawlBox, combined with his magical art skills, make these sexy CSPs.
Early preview
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/pit.png)
Lookin' good! The transition from claws to swords turned out much better than I expected. Lighting looks off in a lot of places (face, hands, legs, feet) but I assume that's just a BrawlBox problem that you'll fix in the final version.
Can't wait! ;D
Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2011, 06:19:23 PM
Early preview
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/pit.png)
I put Fox, Falco, and Wolf in my game yesterday because they were smexy, but now u will release Pit, i will add both Sonic and Pit to my game, if u release him.
You made Pit look straight. Outstanding job!
You know what would be quite a cool aesthetic effect to add for the Pit CSP?
Shedded feathers. When Pit flies or jumps, he sheds feathers off his wings. I think it would be a nice enhancement for the CSP and would help give it even more life.
Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 01, 2011, 06:22:41 PM
Lookin' good! The transition from claws to swords turned out much better than I expected. Lighting looks off in a lot of places (face, hands, legs, feet) but I assume that's just a BrawlBox problem that you'll fix in the final version.
Can't wait! ;D
Yeah, I haven't even touched the shading yet. I only added his eyes.
Quote from: Sorceress on October 01, 2011, 06:24:11 PM
I put Fox, Falco, and Wolf in my game yesterday because they were smexy, but now u will release Pit, i will add both Sonic and Pit to my game, if u release him.
Awesome, I need to to the same.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 01, 2011, 06:26:23 PM
You made Pit look straight. Outstanding job!
It's what I do ;)
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 01, 2011, 06:36:14 PM
You know what would be quite a cool aesthetic effect to add for the Pit CSP?
Shedded feathers. When Pit flies or jumps, he sheds feathers off his wings. I think it would be a nice enhancement for the CSP and would help give it even more life.
Hmmm... I like it.
Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2011, 06:19:23 PM
Early preview
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/pit.png)
Holy crap.
Win.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 01, 2011, 06:36:14 PM
You know what would be quite a cool aesthetic effect to add for the Pit CSP?
Shedded feathers. When Pit flies or jumps, he sheds feathers off his wings. I think it would be a nice enhancement for the CSP and would help give it even more life.
That's an epic idea :af:
great, and SDoom's idea sounds great, u should at least try it out ^^
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/malleo.png)
Expect a big update tonight.
Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2011, 11:13:57 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/malleo.png)
Expect a big update tonight.
Holy crap.
That Mario... Too epic for words...
Hey SJS, is the personal text under your avatar there because too many people are sending you private requests?
Nah, it's a quote from the guy in my avatar. I don't really mind private requests. Unless they involve Cloud, Sephiroth, or any DBZ character.
AWESOME.
Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2011, 11:51:57 PMNah, it's a quote from the guy in my avatar.
Oh, ok.
Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2011, 11:51:57 PMI don't really mind private requests. Unless they involve Cloud, Sephiroth, or any DBZ character.
LOL! XD :laugh: :laugh:
Also who voted for "Quit making CSPs and just do pins"?! SJS' talents are too good to be wasted on just that.
Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2011, 11:13:57 PM
Expect a big update tonight.
A "big" update? Sounds exciting!
Let me guess... you're updating a bunch of the old versions of the CSPs you've already made?
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/
Cool! Total Mario overhaul! They look great.
Also, nice of you to include so many CSPs for the various texture hacks. That'll save me some time from requesting them here! :laugh:
Those are freaking awesome!!!!
Also would it be possible to do baby Mario as well? Maybe with his power-ups. Like the cape and winged cap etc.
:patrick:
Holy.....Wow! When you said big you weren't kidding. This is amazing stuff SJS.
Hey y'know, while you're updating stuff, you can always do Zelda's CSP too...:D
Quote from: Majora on October 02, 2011, 02:58:53 AM
Hey y'know, while you're updating stuff, you can always do Zelda's CSP too...:D
Everyone's suggesting that lol
Zelda's doesn't strike me as energetic or dynamic. My brain likes the pose it picked out many moons ago on a lonely summer night.
I honestly think that pose for Zelda is perfect, and looks great on the CSS. That's very important.
I say don't change it at all, and keep doing your sexy CSPs sir.
I mean I can remake it in all HD with sex and stuff, but I'm keeping the pose forever and ever amen
yeah, that would be cool!
i like the pose, but the face is kind of messed up
so do what you do best
Very nice! I don't know which one to use now.
I have this thing where I want each portrait to be a different pose.
Maybe you should turn her head a little or something? Like the profile of her face is again, boring. tilt and turn her head a little so she at least has some form of expression.
mario looking awesome but you maybe want do a mario with winged cap and raccon mario? also normal Mario with yellow cape (for SMBZ mario moveset powerups)
Those Mario CSPs are so boss. Also, have you ever considered making a large pack when all your CSPs for each character are done? It wouldn't necessarily need to be an entire CSS, just the CSPs all in one file. It would be so convenient for loads of people.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/coolmofo.png)
This is the coolest thing you'll see today.
Quote from: SJS on October 02, 2011, 06:25:48 PM
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/coolmofo.png)
This is the coolest thing you'll see today.
Luigi's a Smooth Criminal. :af:
Yes, it is the coolest thing I've seen today. :P
I dunno if it's the coolest thing. I witnessed a blizzard today...
Terrible joke is terrible
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 02, 2011, 06:49:36 PM
I dunno if it's the coolest thing. I witnessed a blizzard today...
Terrible joke is terrible
I get it.
lol
Wow. I must counter that joke with a big fat swordjection.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/swordjection.png)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/PhredLevi/Marioes.jpg)
Aw yeah, now I got Mario rocking the dynamic poses club.
Thanks, SJS!
Luigi I [censored]ing love you! Are we gonna have another Mama mia! Jackpot with this brother as well?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 02, 2011, 09:17:37 PM
Luigi I [censored]ing love you! Are we gonna have another Mama mia! Jackpot with this brother as well?
That would be interesting.
*Looks at IS*
I think I know what hack he wants in this pack. :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12017
Quote from: SJS on October 02, 2011, 08:22:19 PM
Wow. I must counter that joke with a big fat swordjection.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/swordjection.png)
Layton vs. Ace Attorney reference? :af:
SJS. It's time.
Quote from: PAVGN on October 02, 2011, 11:12:55 PM
SJS. It's time.
But of course.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzeroaxl.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzerobass.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzeroblackarmor.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzerohyper.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzeronightmare.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzerox.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzeroyammark.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzeroaxl-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzerobass-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzeroblackarmor-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzerohyper-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzeronightmare-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzerox-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzeroyammark-1.png)
I see MvC3 recolors :af2:
How do you do this?!?! ;_;
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 02, 2011, 11:36:56 PM
How do you do this?!?! ;_;
MagicHe's a good artist, which makes his art sexy.
No, I'm a terrible artist. It's all magic.
Also, expect something very Weegee tonight.
I'm an artist to. Look at my Sig, vault Sig, avatar, and csp's. I just don't get what he means by he has something where be colors each part of the character.
Quote from: SJS on October 02, 2011, 11:32:08 PM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzeroaxl.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzerobass.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzeroblackarmor.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzerohyper.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzeronightmare.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzerox.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzeroyammark.png)
I know I told you this already, but these look official. Thanks again SJS.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 02, 2011, 11:33:00 PMI see MvC3 recolors :af2:
You have a good eye sir.
Quote from: SJS on October 02, 2011, 11:38:26 PM
Also, expect something very Weegee tonight.
(http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/extras/image/name/san2/736/413736/original/Weegee_icon673.jpg)
Weegee lieks.
Quote from: PAVGN on October 02, 2011, 11:41:22 PM
You have a good eye sir.
:vyse:
Wow, and plus i'm working on Zero MvC3 recolor.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 02, 2011, 11:40:30 PM
I'm an artist to. Look at my Sig, vault Sig, avatar, and csp's. I just don't get what he means by he has something where be colors each part of the character.
I could tell you my process, but you'd probably end up even more confused. You'd be better off creating and evolving our own methods.
Could you pm me? I don't wanna steal your ideas or anything I just wanna know how.
I probably shouldn't post this, but If anyone wants the recolors SJS posted CSPs of let me know.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 03, 2011, 12:12:51 AM
Could you pm me? I don't wanna steal your ideas or anything I just wanna know how.
The new BrawlBox will do most of the dirty work. From there you just use overlays wisely and do a barrel roll. The rest is a trade secret but not because I have little slave children making my CSPs for me or anything like that.
Quote from: PAVGN on October 03, 2011, 12:18:13 AM
I probably shouldn't post this, but If anyone wants the recolors SJS posted CSPs of let me know.
[censored] that, post it. People need to know where to get those recolors.
Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 12:23:26 AM[censored] that, post it.
Ok, If you say so: http://pavgn.wordpress.com/2011/10/02/zero-recolors/
Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 12:23:26 AMPeople need to know where to get those recolors.
I assume that means you like them?
Quote from: PAVGN on October 03, 2011, 12:26:24 AM
Ok, If you say so: http://pavgn.wordpress.com/2011/10/02/zero-recolors/
Nice.
I was gonna do that with Zero, but I had bad reference pictures.
you double posted again....
Quote from: Dot on October 03, 2011, 12:36:27 AM
you double posted again....
I. Hate. Error. 500's.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/
That
Is a lot of Weegee.
:O
I say make the Layton CSP's in that exact pose. :af:
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 03, 2011, 02:07:39 AM
That
Is a lot of Weegee.
:O
I say make the Layton CSP's in that exact pose. :af:
I will, but I'll also give him his own sexy pose.
.... Speechless ....
:O
Like. A. [censored]ing. Gentleman.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 03, 2011, 02:25:25 AM
Like. A. [censored]ing. Gentleman.
Never have truer words been spoken in my thread.
Aww yeah! Sexy Weegee time! Never thought I'd say that >_>
Also, glad to hear that you're planning to make Layton's CSPs. Knowing you they'll turn out fantastic.
After seeing the Luigi portraits, I jizzed all over the [censored]ing place.
Words can't express how much love I got for Jesse right now.
No Baby Luigi? D:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/peachy.png)
She has a surprise for you behind her back!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Also, put in your requests for Peach now, because, if all goes according to plan, I'm going to be putting out another huge batch of CSPs tonight. It'll be bigger than the Luigi update from last night! I don't care if they're textures or vertexes this time around, just tell me what you want what you really really want.
I've been fortunate to have no homework or impending tests this weekend. If that continues into tomorrow, I'll have another revamped character. It'll probably be Zelda. Try not to have a heart attack, Black Boo.
Also, I should probably put this out there. I won't do any "nude" or "giga-boobs" requests (not that that's ever been a problem). Just saiyan.
I demand...
Aafyre's persona!
The latest Saria!
Rosalina!
Please :3
I can has links?
OK, here's all of the Peach textures/vertexes that I use:
Daisy (http://www.box.net/shared/7hf1yn0o60tsxjjfl57b)
Etna (http://www.mediafire.com/?op40bb6rn8cuq1t) (not sure if you can make her, but whatever)
Rosalina (http://www.mediafire.com/?n2emogfodyx)
Colette (http://www.mediafire.com/?jytymkqo12a)
I think that's all I'm using atm.
Green Goth Rosa HD: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16204
Blue Goth Rosa HD: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16203
Red Goth Rosa HD: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16107
Giygas Queen Rosa: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6828
Marina Liteyears V1: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21855
Twilight Princess Saria: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21142
These please ;D
Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 03, 2011, 01:55:23 PM
not sure if you can make her, but whatever
I can make
anything.
Aafyre's persona (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20466)
Saria (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21142)NVM, a link was provided.
Rosalina (KAZECoyote version) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4200)
Don't remember what else I have. Will post more when I get home (if I have any).
If you can make 2 or 3 CSP for Mario, that should be epic.
Baby Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20169)
Blaze (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21843)
Melee Mario (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15171)
If you can't make them, can you give me the animation you use for make CSP please?
Peach with Mario Clothes : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8081
SMB3 Peach : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5300
Miku Hatsune:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11572
I thought we were just requesting Peach characters?
Anyway, Etna and Psychryphias have already been requested, so I won't do that.
I'd like to request:
Devilish Peach:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13068
Ms. P:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7063
Zero Suit Rosalina:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3975
Melee Peach (i can send you to PM)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5599 : Maid Peach
Daisy
Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 01:37:07 PMIf that continues into tomorrow, I'll have another revamped character. It'll probably be Zelda. Try not to have a heart attack, Black Boo,
Awwww shaddaaaaap! XD
Well Gee, no one seems to care about Farore hm? Fine I'lll just put these here.
Farore (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12560)
OoT Saria (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15515)
Queen Ambi (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13810)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19808
Shadow Queen.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22022
Human Vivian.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19653
StarWaffle's Daisy.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2030
Goth Lolita Peach.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3426
Gothic Rosa Red.
...Wow... Sadly this list is a bit selfish, other then one in here... ._.
Hm...(Even though I don't use her... Maybe this will help some out.)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14039
Any Athena in here you feel like making.
(And don't worry, none of these are PAVGN's edits. These are the originals that come with the PSA. :P)
SMBZ mario moveset powerups:
normal Mario with yellow cape
normal Mario with winged cap
Shell mario
Raccon mario
CSP for all these please
maybe also do a Fludd on Mario´s Back
I'm taking requests for Peach and Peach only.
I was like "Why are you guys requesting other characters? Can you guys read?"
Good God, SJS, what happened? A week ago, this thread was as busy as a ghost town and suddenly you're pumping out all these characters just as excellent (if not better)? Awesomeness.
Also:
Shadow Queen Peach (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19808)
Sports Shorts Daisy: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10189)
Alright, that's enough requests.
The ladies can only do so many moves in one night~
Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 01:37:07 PM
Also, put in your requests for Peach now, because, if all goes according to plan, I'm going to be putting out another huge batch of CSPs tonight. It'll be bigger than the Luigi update from last night! I don't care if they're textures or vertexes this time around, just tell me what you want what you really really want.
I've been fortunate to have no homework or impending tests this weekend. If that continues into tomorrow, I'll have another revamped character. It'll probably be Zelda. Try not to have a heart attack, Black Boo.
Also, I should probably put this out there. I won't do any "nude" or "giga-boobs" requests (not that that's ever been a problem). Just saiyan.
lol at that reference
awesome CSPs, not even necessary any more to tell u...
Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 01:37:07 PMShe has a surprise for you behind her back!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2isd3dw.jpg)
Uhh....I mean, oh Peach, your elegance knows no bounds.
Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 09:53:23 PMAlright, that's enough requests.
Aww damn It! Well It looks like just about everything was requested, so whatever.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 03, 2011, 08:19:38 PM(And don't worry, none of these are PAVGN's edits. These are the originals that come with the PSA. :P)
Well with the exception of a few, I don't think It matters rather he uses my edits or not because you can't see the good stuff with the pose he's using at the angle he's using. Although I could be wrong, and he can prove that If he's willing to.
Quote from: PAVGN on October 03, 2011, 11:14:55 PM
(http://i52.tinypic.com/2isd3dw.jpg)Uhh....I mean, oh Peach, your elegance knows no bounds.
You thought that was bad? You have no idea.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/spicy.png)
Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 11:20:56 PM
You thought that was bad? You have no idea.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/spicy.png)
That's really bad SJ.
Really bad :srs:
*trollface*
I love it.
Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 11:20:56 PM
You thought that was bad? You have no idea.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/spicy.png)
Kinky Peach there, sir.
EDIT: Pages goes to me!
Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 11:20:56 PMYou thought that was bad? You have no idea. (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/spicy.png)
(http://cdnet.myxer.com/tn/c/455224/big/?t=20080420155014)
Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 11:20:56 PM
You thought that was bad? You have no idea.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/spicy.png)
She is so sexy!
Wait, this pose looks a bit different, and I do like it a bit better. The other one is still sexy as hell, so either I'll be happy.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/Peach%202/
Mesa love you long time.
SJ
These CSPs
Are
......
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Can't wait for the CSPs for Psycryphias and Saria.
Also, the Disgea fans are probably [censored]ting their pants right now because you didn't do one for Etna. XD
These absolutely rock. There are no words to describe it.
SJS says:
*Took me since 1:30 to make all of those >.>
Poor man. You need a break. :oshi:
It's only 7 hours.
Quote from: SJS on October 04, 2011, 02:36:13 AM
It's only 7 hours.
Yea. "Only" :P
Good job man. These look sexy. Now get some rest.
Holy [censored] those all look so [censored]ing amazing, sexy, man. I'm in awe at how [censored]ing good they look.
Can't wait to see Etna and Psychryphias finished, but yes, take a break good sir.
*Gives you tea and weed*
Ah... Finally! I can give all the Peach hacks I have in my game nice, uniform portraits.
And... Dude, take a nice little break, have some tea... And maybe solve a puzzle or two?
(Also, on a random note, I linked to the Peach portraits on this page, in the descriptions of the Peach hacks I made in the vault... So free advertisement? :P)
Yeah, I'd like a nice break. And some tea. And some puzzles. But I still enjoy posing things. Like this
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/sawnick.png)
Dang... That rocks! Way to portray Sonic's awesomeness!
Er... Okay, I found a problem dude...
Your battle portraits? Are... Well...
They should be 48 by 56, but you made yours 47 by 58...
So, the game when I started a match, gave me a nice BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! <_>
You might later want to fix this...
Brawl sure loves to BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! doesn't it? :P
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 04, 2011, 04:33:25 AM
Er... Okay, I found a problem dude...
Your battle portraits? Are... Well...
They should be 48 by 56, but you made yours 47 by 58...
So, the game when I started a match, gave me a nice BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! <_>
You might later want to fix this...
Aaaah, so that's what was going on.
It would have taken me quite a while to come to that conclusion, thanks for pointing it out.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/PhredLevi/TV2011100401565101.jpg)
It's an easy fix once you know that!
Peach isn't quite in the dynamic poses club yet, but she's getting close!
Thanks, SJS!
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 04, 2011, 04:33:25 AM
Er... Okay, I found a problem dude...
Your battle portraits? Are... Well...
They should be 48 by 56, but you made yours 47 by 58...
So, the game when I started a match, gave me a nice BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! <_>
You might later want to fix this...
Weird, considering I did nothing different. But they're all fixed now anyways, thanks for pointing that out.
Yea, I had problems replacing the small portraits with Peach last night in BrawlBox. I only got to import one of them :srs:
Quote from: SJS on October 04, 2011, 03:01:59 AMYeah, I'd like a nice break. And some tea. And some puzzles. But I still enjoy posing things. Like this
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/sawnick.png)
Mind if I use that as an avatar? I was the one who suggested it anyways :P
....You forget Melee Peach i give you on MSN.
****.... I can't believe I forgot to mention this for being CSP'd: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17772)... God, I hate myself... -_-
But anyway, these CSP's are pretty nice. I'm baffled by how you created 52 CSPs in one day.
i guess i have a comepetion , good luck ;)
Quote from: Segtendo on October 04, 2011, 02:04:03 PM
Yea, I had problems replacing the small portraits with Peach last night in BrawlBox. I only got to import one of them :srs:Mind if I use that as an avatar? I was the one who suggested it anyways :P
Knock yourself out-- oh, looks like you already did.
Quote from: KTH on October 04, 2011, 02:13:36 PM
....You forget Melee Peach i give you on MSN.
I didn't forget, I was holding it off because I didn't think you were ready to release it yet.
Quote from: Aenglaan on October 04, 2011, 07:47:50 PM
****.... I can't believe I forgot to mention this for being CSP'd: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17772)... God, I hate myself... -_-
But anyway, these CSP's are pretty nice. I'm baffled by how you created 52 CSPs in one day.
It can always be done later. Or you can just wait for the more accurate Daisy CSP I'll probably make.
Quote from: Ricki Li on October 04, 2011, 08:04:15 PM
i guess i have a comepetion , good luck ;)
Thanks, but I'm not in competition with anyone. But feel free to browse my thread and take notes.
Also, I made a visual on why I'll put in extra work on Saria, Etna, and P-whatsherface.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/peaches.gif)
Wow they move outta place like crazy. That was to be expected. Now I know why you don't really like doing drastic changed Vertex edits. You can do them, yes. You can pull them off, as you did Zero and Link. These just take a lot loknger.
Drink your tea bro! Drink it! >:O
Well if you watch her right hand, it doesn't budge an inch.
I will drink the tea and I will like it! D:<
Who's next? After sonic. Although I do Luke the pose you have already.
Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 11:20:56 PM
You thought that was bad? You have no idea.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/spicy.png)
Ladies night? More like Devil's Night. Ha!
Quote from: SJS on October 04, 2011, 02:18:30 AMhow many other CSPs makers can make 52 CSPs in one day?
52? You mean like Action 52?
Now, in all seriousness, this is probably your greatest accomplishment. If not It's obviously your biggest. You deserve a break like everyone else said.
I already remade Sonic. That picture I posted was made that for fun.
And Zelda Samus is next. Because I love her the mostest. I have a few poses I'm tossing around.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/samsamsamsam.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/prime-1.png)
Are you going to take requests for Samus and do another massive update like you did with Peach?
Second
Samoose! :O
Hmm... the first one looks a little too similar to the original ones you made for her. Which I kinda thought looked a little like the Melee ones. /:
Though it is much more dynamic than the second one. It's your call.
The first one is [censored]ing sexy, but I do like the second one better.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 04, 2011, 11:01:04 PM
Samoose! :O
Hmm... the first one looks a little too similar to the original ones you made for her. Which I kinda thought looked a little like the Melee ones. /:
Though it is much more dynamic than the second one. It's your call.
The first one is a "remix" of my Samus pose, which was inspired by her Melee CSP. The second's based of of her standing in Metroid Prime.
And yes, I would do another huge batch of Samus CSPs. But it'll be a hell of a lot easier than Peach since I won't have to manually add the eyes and get rid of white jaggies on every single one.
Quote from: SJS on October 04, 2011, 11:05:08 PM
And yes, I would do another huge batch of Samus CSPs.
You have made me a very happy Ridley indeed.
Second is more epic.
(http://www.code-ami.fr/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Dossier-Game-Cube-metroid-prime-cover.jpg)
'"cause she look like this.
I'll choose the first one. It's only problem is that I feel that more of the Arm Canon needs to be shown.
I think I'll run with the second one. So... requests? For Samus only. let me say that again, just to be clear. Samus requests. Only.
Kyogre (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21354)
True Samus (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21156)
Cell (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19521)
Megaman X (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13838)
Melee Samus (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15068)
Predator (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16759)
Alphonse Elric (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11910)
Iron Man (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15795)
Dark Samus (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13222)
I make no promises with Kyogre. It might not work well to say the least.
Well.. KTH just posted everything I was gonna ask for.
Megaman X, Cell, Predator, Dark Samus.
I don't expect Kyogre though, lol that's gonna look so evil.
Well...For Kyogre, you try your best. If it's isn't pefect.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22291
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21854
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13202
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21789
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19125&Moderated=All http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19125&Moderated=All
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19521
SA-X by me: http://www.mediafire.com/?8cus4vx8xfogg
See-through visor Samus by me: http://www.mediafire.com/?eh26bctwxvqfn
Ironman by wii: (I'll have to send you this one.)
Kyogre by Starwaffle: http://www.box.net/shared/xpqeik9enky3qj2s2tc8
Phazon Suit by Unai: http://www.mediafire.com/?ez5mkwzmnl4
Battle Suit by Akari_Un: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5CHTR65V
Edit: Looks like some of these have been requested already.
Dark Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20167
Phazon Suit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20399
Fusion Suit(s): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3185
JRC Gravity Suit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21155
PED Suit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1546
Prime Version: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20140
And I think that's all of them. I hope I didn't forget anything...
Powersuit Saki: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7460
Vile: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15719
Dark Suit Samus (BV link broken...): http://www.mediafire.com/?7mydm5qh1j71zi3
Seems like everyone has requested most of the Samus hacks I use. The only one that I don't think got requested was War Machine (http://www.mediafire.com/?xcp0rpwwdq7dyz9).
Don't forget Weyard's Other M Samus. :O
Hmm... Red Phazon Dark Samus by Weyard. And Space Pirate Trooper (Light AND Dark) also by Weyard. Weyards Prime Samus, Gravity Hybrid, and Prime Phazon too.
Links or it didn't happen
Do people actually want Waluigi CSPs, or just choosing it cause it's a completely different poll option?
uhmm sj could you do for these ones please
The Soul (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21035)
Black Suit (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20427)
Dark Samus + Recolours (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20167)
thanks in advance ;D
SJS, when do you think you'll be doing requests for Fox or Wolf CSP's? I need one for each but don't want to you know, butt in.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 05, 2011, 12:52:56 AM
Do people actually want Waluigi CSPs, or just choosing it cause it's a completely different poll option?
No idea, but I already made Waluigi CSPs. They were so full of WAAA it was almost unbearable.
Quote from: xZedkiel on October 05, 2011, 12:55:51 AM
SJS, when do you think you'll be doing requests for Fox or Wolf CSP's? I need one for each but don't want to you know, butt in.
No idea. I woke up yesterday and felt like making Peach. Today I felt like making Samus. It depends on what I eat.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 05, 2011, 12:52:56 AM
Do people actually want Waluigi CSPs, or just choosing it cause it's a completely different poll option?
The second thing you said :P
Sexy CSPs, SJ. Loving the Peach ones.
I'd like my personal NTSC Classic Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=11682&Moderated=0
And Weyard's Red Phazon Dark Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13509
Thanks SJS!
Quote from: Albafika on October 05, 2011, 01:02:15 AM
Sexy CSPs, SJ. Loving the Peach ones.
Thanks you, sir.
So is that all the requests then?
Did you get the Ironman I sent you?
Also, do you mind making a version of my personal with Blue visor/cannon (Missile mode)and a version with white with a pink tint armor (original Varia), and a blue visor/cannon with pink armor (Varia missile mode)? These i can live without (except the non-missile Varia), but Red Phazon and Classic M1 Samus I need pretty bad.
Here are the links again; Classic Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=11682&Moderated=0
Red Phazon Dark Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13509
Incase the Classic Samus gets its link changed due to verification or something, it should be on the front page and soon in my vault. Thanks again and in advance good sir!
SJ, I'd die for a CSP of your red corrupted Samus recolor or w/e it's called.
Quote from: PAVGN on October 05, 2011, 01:12:27 AM
Did you get the Ironman I sent you?
Sure did.
Quote from: Subvenrus on October 05, 2011, 01:15:10 AM
Also, do you mind making a version of my personal with Blue visor/cannon (Missile mode)and a version with white with a pink tint armor (original Varia), and a blue visor/cannon with pink armor (Varia missile mode)? These i can live without (except the non-missile Varia), but Red Phazon and Classic M1 Samus I need pretty bad. Thanks again good sir!
Depends. If you have a download link, sure. If not, then nope.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 05, 2011, 01:22:40 AM
SJ, I'd die for a CSP of your red corrupted Samus recolor or w/e it's called.
It was already requested, but was going to be made regardless. It's one of my texture babies!
Could I request you doing my Melon Dress Peach and Draufganger Guardian Lucario?
Both download links are in my Vault.
Hmm. Crap. I don't have a download link for either. Although I suppose if I need to I can just GIMP them. Cuz I dont really feel like touching up the texture, taking pics, putting up with Mediafire, and then waiting for the pics to convert and upload to Imageshack. But, oh well, I can always GIMP it if I need them. Can't wait to see all the new Sammies :3
Quote from: Velen on October 05, 2011, 01:29:43 AM
Could I request you doing my Melon Dress Peach and Draufganger Guardian Lucario?
Both download links are in my Vault.
I'm only doing Samus requests now, so I'll get yours next time around.
Quote from: Subvenrus on October 05, 2011, 01:41:32 AM
Hmm. Crap. I don't have a download link for either. Although I suppose if I need to I can just GIMP them. Cuz I dont really feel like touching up the texture, taking pics, putting up with Mediafire, and then waiting for the pics to convert and upload to Imageshack. But, oh well, I can always GIMP it if I need them. Can't wait to see all the new Sammies :3
Whatever floats your boat. It doesn't even have to be a BrawlVault link though, you could always just PM me the files if you feel like it.
Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2011, 01:43:36 AM
I'm only doing Samus requests now, so I'll get yours next time around.
Okay.
My question is:
Where Is Marth?
Quote from: Infernape99 on October 05, 2011, 01:59:42 AM
My question is:
Where Is Marth?
I think Ike stuffed him a a dumpster somewhere down the road.
Seriously, now I feel like Marth is the new Vegeta in SJS's thread...
Quote from: Segtendo on October 05, 2011, 02:11:33 AM
Seriously, now I feel like Marth is the new Vegeta in SJS's thread...
Yes, but Vegeta doesn't get this treatment.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/heytherebigboy.png)
And on that note, no more Samus requests.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 05, 2011, 02:11:33 AM
Seriously, now I feel like Marth is the new Vegeta in SJS's thread...
Wow, I was about to say so, but some drama got interesting in MSN. DAMN YOU. ;_;
Joking aside, sexy pose there, Marth. :3
That's why i hate him (Ike)
because his fault roy isn't in brawl!
Ok, decision time.
You can have this pose tonight...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/Samus%202/bsamus2.png)
Or wait until tomorrow and have this minus the white jaggies
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/Samus%202/bsamus3.png)
I'm not sure which pose I want to use any more.
Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2011, 02:54:00 AM
Or wait until tomorrow and have this
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/Samus%202/bsamus3.png)
Go with this one. The other pose looked cool when big, but when scaled down to CSP size and after having a lot of her left arm removed Samus doesn't look nearly as badass.
Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 05, 2011, 03:00:36 AM
Go with this one. The other pose looked cool when big, but when scaled down to CSP size and after having a lot of her left arm removed Samus doesn't look nearly as badass.
I know, I was so bummed after I made all the CSPs and they didn't fit in the allocated size that great. But oh well.
Second pose for sure, it's way more badass :D
Second.
I don't like the cut off arm in the first :vyse:
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/?start=all
you made the bad cell vertex to look good on that CSP
good work :D
Ni-ice! These are going into my Brawl! I know I'm a bit late, but could you do these two?
Light Suit Vertex: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19702
Pirate Trooper (Includes Dark Trooper): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20909
Are you gonna do Kyogre? SHOW US HOW HE TURNED OUT PLZ!!
Holy crap, that was fast o-o
Quote from: Segtendo on October 05, 2011, 02:10:02 PM
Holy crap, that was fast o-o
^This o_o;
I got a few of those, i like them! :D
Quote from: Mariodk on October 05, 2011, 01:58:55 PM
you made the bad cell vertex to look good on that CSP
good work :D
I didn't do anything special to it, but thanks.
Quote from: Subvenrus on October 05, 2011, 02:00:36 PM
Ni-ice! These are going into my Brawl! I know I'm a bit late, but could you do these two?
Light Suit Vertex: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19702
Pirate Trooper (Includes Dark Trooper): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20909
Are you gonna do Kyogre? SHOW US HOW HE TURNED OUT PLZ!!
Shoulda told me that yesterday. And no, Kyogre didn't turn out pretty at all. You don't wanna see it.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 05, 2011, 02:10:02 PM
Holy crap, that was fast o-o
Not really, I worked on them both last night and this morning.
Quote from: Melia on October 05, 2011, 02:37:13 PM
^This o_o;
I got a few of those, i like them! :D
Thanks!
And I made this. So my old pose didn't go totally to waste.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/sammy-2.png)
OOH Νοw THAT is smexeh!
CSS icons for Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Samus? *bats manly eyelashes*
Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2011, 03:37:08 PMAnd I made this. So my old pose didn't go totally to waste. (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/sammy-2.png)
I have no words. I KNEW it was the helmet... The picture looks amazing.
Thanks for the CSP.
They look really good.
That picture is epic as hell. o_o
*steals*
We need a real helmetless Samus. Not those silly ones on Peach and Zelda. :C
Also, these CSPs turned out wonderful.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 05, 2011, 04:53:06 PM
That picture is epic as hell. o_o
*steals*
We need a real helmetless Samus. Not those silly one on peach and Zelda. :C
Also, these CSPs turned out wonderful.
Wait the next BB version, after you can make it.
Awesome job. =]
Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2011, 03:37:08 PM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/sammy-2.png)
Holy... crap.
Quote from: Mariodk on October 05, 2011, 01:58:55 PM
you made the bad cell vertex to look good on that CSP
good work :D
No. No not really. It still looks horrendous.
The Samus CSPs are the [censored] man! I love them so much. You got every single one of the ones I have, so I love you Mr. Jesse.
Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2011, 03:37:08 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/sammy-2.png)
Man, I'm not even of the Metroid series at all, but this is [censored]ing cool bro.
O.0 that's a picture is awesome.
The csp's are ok too.
holy crap, csp grew like 33% in my absence, the look incredible
That's so cool.
I had imagined some kind of half Zero Suit half Power Suit Samus would be cool as a CSP.
Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2011, 02:54:00 AMYou can have this pose tonight...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/Samus%202/bsamus2.png)
Or wait until tomorrow and have this minus the white jaggies
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/Samus%202/bsamus3.png)
For all we know, we might not get tomorrow. So do It tonight.....Is what I could say If I posted last night.
Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2011, 03:37:08 PMKyogre didn't turn out pretty at all. You don't wanna see it.
I do. ;D
Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2011, 03:37:08 PMAnd I made this. So my old pose didn't go totally to waste.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/sammy-2.png)
:o :o :o Holy [censored]. HOLY, [censored]!
So I'm probably going to do Zero Suit Samus next. I'll share the pose stuffs once I pose stuffs.
I ca see this going one of two ways.
Happy Samus. Or. Pissed off Samus.
Pissed-off.
Brawl iz seriouz buisnez.
Samus is always so serious. I want to see her smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile.
I've only got one problem with that helmet-less Samus pic of yours.
The head looks too big. Seriously, it doesn't even look like it could fit in the helmet she's holding and when I imagine ZSS fitting in the suit the image I get is kinda goofy.
Also, go with pissed off Samus for the ZSS stuff. Samus has experienced too much bad stuff in her life to be that happy. It'd just look weird imo.
Er... were people under the impression that the Samus pic I made this morning was for CSPs?
It wasn't, I just made it for fun. I shoulda been clearer on that. But if that's what people want, it can be used for Samus/Zero Suit Samus hacks that go together or something. See, it even fits nicely in the box.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bzamus.png)
Da pizzed Zamus is da only real Zamus!! Anyway.
ZM Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21370
Corrupted: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20604
Cissnei: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19266
Tifa: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18887
Miku: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20452.0
Bikini: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17674
Other M: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16753
Fusion: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6086
Super (mind removing the bowser tho?): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12525
Young (short hair plz): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5820
I don't use all of them, but I know some people would love them. Sorry if I seem greedy, but I know people want some of them, and I want the rest of them XP
Like I said before.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 05, 2011, 11:51:08 PM
Pissed-off.
Brawl iz seriouz buisnez.
Just because Samus has experienced so much in her life doesn't mean she's physically and mentally incapable of it.
She wouldn't even be human if she couldn't smile once in a while.
WHY THE HELL AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT VOTED HAPPY
Quote from: Majora on October 06, 2011, 03:47:55 PMWHY THE HELL AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT VOTED HAPPY
Cuz you iz happy Heavy.
now we're two ppl who voted for happy ^^
+1 Angry
Well I'll make both and set up a poll. I haven't made anything I'm satisfied with yet though, so don't bombard me with requests just yet.
I think Zamus should be Angry/Serious. Girl is serious [censored] man, she really is. Peach is more happy, free going about life and what not. Zelda is a sexy girl with small breasts, and Zamus is the serious one, with the Falco attitude. "Don't try me".
Just saying..
Make her horny looking, yet serious.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 06, 2011, 07:19:08 PM
I think Zamus should be Angry/Serious. Girl is serious [censored] man, she really is. Peach is more happy, free going about life and what not. Zelda is a sexy girl with small breasts, and Zamus is the serious one, with the Falco attitude. "Don't try me".
Just saying..
but she has feelings...
Quote from: SmashClash on October 06, 2011, 07:29:27 PMMake her horny looking, yet serious.
Do what this guy suggested.
Quote from: jokekid on October 06, 2011, 07:57:08 PM
but she has feelings...
The only metroid game that really has her showing her feelings is metroid other M...
Other then that she generally stays stoic and doesn't show much emotion.
Quote from: SmashClash on October 06, 2011, 07:29:27 PM
Make her horny looking, yet serious.
Wat? Noooo.
I'd do that to Peach. Maybe even Zelda. But never Samus!
I am disappoint.
Make Samus happy by voting happy! D:
I finally made an angry Samus pose and added an HD gun
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bang.png)
Quote from: SJS on October 07, 2011, 01:18:51 AM
I finally made an angry Samus pose and added an HD gun
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bang.png)
So many emotions and feelings on this picture... Outstanding, SJ.
That gun is the best part of the picture.
Next to her ass.
Quote from: Albafika on October 07, 2011, 01:23:35 AM
So many emotions and feelings on this picture... Outstanding, SJ.
Thank you, sir. (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/happyton.png)
Quote from: Segtendo on October 07, 2011, 02:09:17 AM
That gun is the best part of the picture.
Next to her ass.
Yeah. It
had to be in the picture. And by it, I mean the gun. And by the gun, I mean her ass.
Thank you so much for your outstanding work! A quick note though, it seems the in the newer batch of your sonic portraits you are missing the standard sonic. Great work!
I like the look of that ZSS pose. Looks very determined, as Samus should look.
Far better than your previous pose imo.
Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 07, 2011, 03:38:44 AM
I like the look of that ZSS pose. Looks very determined, as Samus should look.
Far better than your previous pose imo.
I still prefer a happy Samus.
As I think even Samus would think Pikachu is cute. =3
are you gonna do White Mage?
... I was inclined to go for Happy Samus, but something changed my mind. XD
It'll take some Zero Suit Samus requests, but don't overload. She's stubborn and takes a considerable amount of work and care.
Saki with Gun - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6074
Rukia - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11065
Lightning - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10029
Aile - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10966
The Boss - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8822
Other M Samus - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16753
Quote from: SJS on October 07, 2011, 07:37:28 PM
It'll take some Zero Suit Samus requests, but don't overload. She's stubborn and takes a considerable amount of work and care.
We won't over work you gent, don't worry.
Lucky you, I only have 2 requests, which are just textures!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1850
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3319
Wat. I've never seen that Faith texture. Pretty cool, might have to revamp it one day.
I only have 2. Italian got Bayonetta already (which is my 3rd).
Mileena (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20404)
Fusion Zerosuit (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2817) Just the long hair version.
Lightning (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10029)
Bayonetta (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3319)
Tifa (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18035)
Miku Hatsune (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11939)
Ada Wong (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19585)
Mileena (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20404)
Winry Rockbell (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11909)
Taki (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9784)
ZSS M:OM (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16753)
Jill Valentine (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18395)
Nami (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11579)
Cammy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18684)
Chell (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19997)
Quote from: SJS on October 07, 2011, 08:25:17 PM
Wat. I've never seen that Faith texture. Pretty cool, might have to revamp it one day.
Yessir. The face is on point, very nice editing. Clothe needs a lot more work, and detail. A vertex would be epic and not so hard to do, mostly the eyes and the hair of course.
It was one of the first hacks on Zamus, even before BrawlVault even existed. That's probably why you've never seen it.
Din (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12561)
Ullala & Alt Costumes (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15958)
Seriously I'm surprised no one even suggested Ulala yet.
That Zamus is just wow!! Anyway.
ZM Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21370
Corrupted: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20604
Cissnei: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19266
Miku + Recolors (Seperate downloads for colors, sorry bout that, do you mind including them all? This has a special gun, so please include it too): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20452.0
Bikini: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17674
Super (mind removing the bowser tho? It's a simple edit, and is how I among others have it): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12525
Young (short hair plz): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5820
I don't use all of them (I only use the Super, ZM, and Miku, but I know some people who would love the rest of them)
^ ._.
Why the ._.? KTH asked for 13 (that made me go 0_o when i saw it), I asked for twelve (some of which can be recoloured with PhotoShop or GIMP quite easily)
Samus only has six different costumes, so requesting more than six is kinda crazy.
So yeah.
My requests:
Other M Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16753
Fusion Suit Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6086
Phazon Suit Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2442
Yes, but I know some friends who love your CSPs and have Brawl hax. Kenneth uses the Young Other M, Corrupted, and Cissnei, and Deacon uses the Bikini (which I made and used to have, but Miku replaced it so... yeah.) and Miku (but not red so he can have Bikini). But since I use Red Miku, I still want it.
If you're confused it's okay. Let's just say my friends use a few hacks I don't use as well as hacks I do use. So I want them to be happy too XP
A few extra my buds use (and since I'm surprised no one has requested them yet):
Dark: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13372
Helmetless: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14240
This one should have a seperate link/spoiler: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16960
Quote from: SJS on October 07, 2011, 10:20:14 PMSamus only has six different costumes, so requesting more than six is kinda crazy.
Then I must be a completely reasonable man, because that's how many requests I have.
Battlesuit Samus by Akari_Un: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CQ93SK90
Dominatrix Suit Samus by Akari_Un: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VHK3TVHB
The OTHER Other M Samus by Razanak7: http://www.mediafire.com/?te3d2hdhlfh
Ashei by Canon98 http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ed629d9e3e580be08ef1259ff1b60e816c5fd4fea06ba097b16e5c9d3b204475
Zero Suit SA-X by Spire: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Samus_ZSS/SA-X.rar
SMAAAASH!! Zero Suit Samus by BP: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Samus_ZSS/SMAAAASH!!Samus.rar (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Samus_ZSS/SMAAAASH!!Samus.rar)
Also, do you mind If I send you a private request?
Quote from: PAVGN on October 07, 2011, 10:33:09 PMAlso, do you mind If I send you a private request?
Hmmm. Sure, I guess.
Time for a Layton CSP! :af:
Well I'm postponing the Zero Suit Samus CSPs. I have some kinks I need to iron out. Deal with it like a gentleman.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/stillgentlemanly.png)
You know what I want someone to make on someone next?
Dio. [censored]ing. Brando.
Someone do it already.
Quote from: SJS on October 08, 2011, 12:11:07 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/stillgentlemanly.png)
Like a gentlelady.
(http://i53.tinypic.com/2hp4v46.jpg)
Professor Samus and the Gentlelady Render
Quote from: Subvenrus on October 07, 2011, 10:13:01 PM
Why the ._.? KTH asked for 13 (that made me go 0_o when i saw it), I asked for twelve (some of which can be recoloured with PhotoShop or GIMP quite easily)
Because i can't request more then 6 request? I can't request another one for take CSP and change the file on my SD?
I'm not trying to flame. I actually completely agree, cuz I switch hacks often, trading with my friends or just getting new hacks. I'm just saying, you asked for more than I don't so don't gang up on me. Anyway, what's the "kinks" you were talking about, SJ?
Will you make Ness or Lucas soon?
hey SJS, when you making Mr.G&W ones?
I dunno, man. I have to make Jigglypuff. And Goku. And Cloud. And Sephiroth.
Again, what "kinks" need to be worked out with The Gentelady (XD Zamus)?
OMFG CLOUD AND SEPHIROTH COMING SOON W00T!!!
So. Kinks huh?
Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2011, 12:59:42 AM
No idea. I woke up yesterday and felt like making Peach. Today I felt like making Samus. It depends on what I eat.
Oh I see.. o:
*gives lasagna*
Other than that, mind if I send you a few of the recolors I made for Samus for the Other M: Project with Gamma and the others? He seems to like to forget I'm working on them too T-T.
Quote from: SJS on October 08, 2011, 04:14:42 PM
I dunno, man. I have to make Jigglypuff. And Goku. And Cloud. And Sephiroth.
That has to be the most sarcastic thing I've ever heard, coming from you lol.
Quote from: xZedkiel on October 08, 2011, 05:51:08 PM
Other than that, mind if I send you a few of the recolors I made for Samus for the Other M: Project with Gamma and the others? He seems to like to forget I'm working on them too T-T.
I don't like to forget.
It just happens. :af:
If you're finished with them, mind sending them my way as well?
Sjs, what happened to pit?
And I find myself wondering if I may have the Other M Samus as well.
Back of the line, SlayerMarth. We're still waiting on our Zero Suits.
hey sjs i dont want to bother or anything but when are you going to make a new pose for toon link?(please dont put a get out frog to this commente xD)
Quote from: Subvenrus on October 08, 2011, 07:58:00 PM
And I find myself wondering if I may have the Other M Samus as well.
Back of the line, SlayerMarth. We're still waiting on our Zero Suits.
He said he was doing Pit WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before mario, luigi, samus, and zero suit.
Quote from: Subvenrus on October 08, 2011, 04:28:24 PM
Again, what "kinks" need to be worked out with The Gentelady (XD Zamus)?
OMFG CLOUD AND SEPHIROTH COMING SOON W00T!!!
So. Kinks huh?
Just kinks. Kinky kinks.
Quote from: xZedkiel on October 08, 2011, 05:51:08 PM
Oh I see.. o:
*gives lasagna*
Other than that, mind if I send you a few of the recolors I made for Samus for the Other M: Project with Gamma and the others? He seems to like to forget I'm working on them too T-T.
Sure, I'm supposed to make CSPs for the project once it's done.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 08, 2011, 06:13:05 PM
That has to be the most sarcastic thing I've ever heard, coming from you lol.
Glad somebody picked up on that, yeah?
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 08, 2011, 06:31:01 PM
Sjs, what happened to pit?
I filled it up.
Quote from: Vitinho on October 08, 2011, 08:04:24 PM
hey sjs i dont want to bother or anything but when are you going to make a new pose for toon link?(please dont put a get out frog to this commente xD)
Of course I won't use the get out frog.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/GETPUZZLES.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 08, 2011, 09:11:45 PM
He said he was doing Pit WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before mario, luigi, samus, and zero suit.
I'm unpredictable. You could wake up tomorrow and see a huge batch of Jigglypuff CSPs. You never know.
OMG did u make this one:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/GETPUZZLES.png)???
Yes, it took me a whole 5 minutes
but its still awesome as [censored]!
u sjrsly rule
Get Out Layton!
Perfect!
Quote from: SJS on October 08, 2011, 04:14:42 PM
I dunno, man. I have to make Jigglypuff. And Goku. And Cloud. And Sephiroth.
Goku?, Cloud? and Sephiroth?, you sir have made my day!!!!!
Can you put all of the CSS Icons in one folder and add it to your OP post? I have trouble going through 110 (since the OP doesn't count) pages for them.
EDIT: For CSS Icons can you do Dark Link, I want the use Dark Link and want all of the stuff to look correct. Please?
Filled it up? So u aren't doing him. :oshi:
Edit:
Forget pit, Ur doing goku?!?!
Wat. Goku?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/GETPUZZLES.png)
thats what you said!
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 12:07:46 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/GETPUZZLES.png)
Like a gentleman.
I'll make Goku CSPs right after Vegeta.
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 12:12:33 AM
I'll make Goku CSPs right after Vegeta.
(http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/818/okwiththis.png)
Epic Cloud CSPs ahead
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/clud.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/clood.png)
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 12:24:54 AM
Epic Cloud CSPs ahead
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/clud.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/clood.png)
Loving the details in these a lot. Outstanding! Although, there's something odd with his hair... =/
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 12:24:54 AM
Epic Cloud CSPs ahead
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/clud.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/clood.png)
Holy crap.
Those are the best CSPs ever man! I'm jealous :srs:
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 12:24:54 AM
Epic Cloud CSPs ahead
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/clud.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/clood.png)
i....LOVE IT :happy:
the most epic CSP I've ever seen, great job keep it up
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 12:24:54 AM
Epic Cloud CSPs ahead
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/clud.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/clood.png)
omg! that´s probably your best CSP so far, your effort and dedication are reflected in these
... eh....
It's ok, I guess. I think the pose is a little weird, maybe you should turn him 20 degrees to the left.
Otherwise, great job.
needs moar HD qualitiess
Hey look, it's not Cloud
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/linszsfdg.png)
And I'll take requests. So give me Links.
Get it?
GET IT?!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17515
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16360
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11418 - Helmet with no mask version
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3465
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22592 - Classic colors
Kid Buu: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22608
Wright: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23034
Trunks: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22433
Layton: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23033
Travis: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20985
Dante: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20788
I put 6 cuz I knew you were going to do Layton anyway.
demension link plz :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3465
QuoteSorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7198
hey sj could you do these please?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20272
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21036
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22626
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22624
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22623
thanks in advance ;D
Young Link by Pik: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22355
D: My favorite link quote is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA when he falls down a hole [/waluigi]
Hmmmmm. Is Mediafire working for everyone else?
No
i cant download scott pilgrim :srs:
And I can't download hacks to make CSPs >>
works for me. i jsut downloaded a hack form mediafire
Still not working for me.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/GETPUZZLES.png)
About time it's back up.
do you have skype? just for now,. i could downlaod the hacks and send them to u. maybe msn?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UTP4WL9B
http://www.mediafire.com/?1md5u4uyc9c6wrx
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UU6YXE02
Not sure if these have already been requested. Probably have. Don't care.
I don't care. Things I've already clicked and downloaded are in red, so...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23021
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23020
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22716
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22693
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22692
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22680
OoT Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22592
Zora Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6522
Fierce Diety Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18569
OoT recolors: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20394
Young Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20907
Young Link (MM): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22355
Quote from: 8o8 Dark on October 09, 2011, 02:56:54 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23021
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23020
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22716
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22693
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22692
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22680
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 01:19:09 AMAnd I'll take requests. So give me Links.
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 01:19:09 AMLinks
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 01:19:09 AMLinks
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 01:19:09 AMLinks
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/GETPUZZLES.png)
Haha. I know you too well sir. i didn't expect a get out gentleman, but I definitely did not expect any Cloud CSPs.
Eh... I already have Link in the dynamic poses club so I'm not all that interested.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/PhredLevi/links.jpg)
Although that pose might work pretty good on Magic Armour Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7198
Ok, that's it for requests.
Damn I'm late...and I only had 1 request. >.<
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9599
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on October 09, 2011, 06:00:32 AM
Damn I'm late...and I only had 1 request. >.<
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9599
I would have requested that one, but I don't like the sword, which features heavily in the pose.
>_>
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/?start=all
Damn...Too late...
I just wanted only one CSP...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20423
*insert Sonic saying "You're too slow!" here*
Or better yet...
(http://i54.tinypic.com/24pwjf4.png)
K thanks.
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 03:34:24 PM
*insert Sonic saying "You're too slow!" here*
Or better yet...
(http://i54.tinypic.com/24pwjf4.png)
Talk about
overkill overanswered.
Nah, overkill would have been the GET OUT Frog, the Get Out Gentleman, and the Too Slow Hedgehog. Besides, it was only a joke.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/welikeike.png)
Yea I know it was a joke. And cool ike pose.
Awesome Ike pose. MUCH better than that other one.
I still like the old one. He was just standing there chilling all like "Yeah, I'm badass. Way cooler than Cloud. What are you gonna do about it?"
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 03:34:24 PM
*insert Sonic saying "You're too slow!" here*
Or better yet...
(http://i54.tinypic.com/24pwjf4.png)
Holy crap I love you.
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 02:15:16 PM
*Gentlemanly CSPs*
I love you even more.
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 04:19:49 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/welikeike.png)
Te amo mucho.
So, uh.... Ike requests?
inb4floodofclouds
Who's request are you talking about.
Ike?
Quote from: KTH on October 09, 2011, 05:10:58 PM
Who's request are you talking about.
Ike?
Yup, the dude with the blue hair that's not Cloud.
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 05:08:07 PM
So, uh.... Ike requests?
inb4floodofclouds
nope.avi
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20985
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13302
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23034
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22433 - Trunks sword
Crono (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12933)
Dante (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20788)
Naruto + recolors (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16397)
Phoenix Wright (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23034)
Cloud (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16171)
Naruto - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15274
Lord Class Ike - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16385
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13302
Cloud (yeah that's right): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16171
Vangard Ike: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13302
Lord Class Ike: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16385
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 04:59:54 PM
I still like the old one. He was just standing there chilling all like "Yeah, I'm badass. Way cooler than Cloud. What are you gonna do about it?"
It was missing his sword. I mean, that's like Snake without the box; the sword is such an iconic feature to Ike.
As regards to the Ike pose, I also prefer the older one. I think it could be a little more ferocious, like he's sort of running at the player, both hands on his blade (either that or he has one hand gripped and the other hand forward). Here are the poses I thought could work:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Just throwing out an idea.
Trunks: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22433
with recolours: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22436
Quote from: Aenglaan on October 09, 2011, 05:46:00 PM
Cloud (yeah that's right): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16171
Vangard Ike: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13302
Lord Class Ike: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16385
It was missing his sword. I mean, that's like Snake without the box; the sword is such an iconic feature to Ike.
Thanks, you just gave me an awesome idea for Snake CSPs
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 09, 2011, 05:50:04 PM
As regards to the Ike pose, I also prefer the older one. I think it could be a little more ferocious, like he's sort of running at the player, both hands on his blade (either that or he has one hand gripped and the other hand forward). Here are the poses I thought could work:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Just throwing out an idea.
Those are great, but they probably wouldn't fit in the CSP very well. Characters have to be pretty vertical (which sucks ass, because my Pit pose from earlier is problematic). Then I'd have to Photoshop the cape emblem on every CSP since it's pretty prominent, along with the white jaggies on his hair/cape. My pose takes the "path of least resistance," if you know what I mean XD
But it's nice that someone's actually giving me feedback.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22266
Felix (Golden Sun: The Lost Age) with Excalibur :)
Holy [censored] Jesse, you blow up in posts on this thread now. I missed Link requests yesterday, are doing Ike now?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 09, 2011, 06:11:13 PM
Holy [censored] Jesse, you blow up in posts on this thread now. I missed Link requests yesterday, are doing Ike now?
Sure am
Ike requests? Sure, I've got some...
Ragna the Bloodedge (http://www.mediafire.com/?8ew6p8csapd8a55)
Travis 3.0 (http://www.mediafire.com/?yepr2f2dob36exh)
Dante 3.0 (http://www.mediafire.com/?mpg18p1v4qcknzw)
Vanguard Ike (http://www.mediafire.com/?fbvxcvpz9x465ts)
I'm sure at least half of these were already requested. Ah well...
Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 09, 2011, 06:19:17 PM
Ike requests? Sure, I've got some...
Ragna the Bloodedge (http://www.mediafire.com/?8ew6p8csapd8a55)
Travis 3.0 (http://www.mediafire.com/?yepr2f2dob36exh)
Dante 3.0 (http://www.mediafire.com/?mpg18p1v4qcknzw)
Vanguard Ike (http://www.mediafire.com/?fbvxcvpz9x465ts)
I'm sure at least half of these were already requested. Ah well...
More like 3/4 :af:
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 05:59:00 PM
Those are great, but they probably wouldn't fit in the CSP very well. Characters have to be pretty vertical (which sucks ass, because my Pit pose from earlier is problematic). Then I'd have to Photoshop the cape emblem on every CSP since it's pretty prominent, along with the white jaggies on his hair/cape. My pose takes the "path of least resistance," if you know what I mean XD
But it's nice that someone's actually giving me feedback.
Ah yes, I didn't take those factors into consideration XD
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 06:20:37 PM
More like 3/4 :af:
Let me guess... Vanguard Ike, Dante and Travis?
Well I guess I'll close requests and get started?
Well, you can still post requests while I'm working. So there are still a few hours to squeeze in more.
I'm more excited about this pose.
Well, while you're still open, I'd like to ask for the Master Sword version of
Quote from: Abbi. on October 09, 2011, 06:04:28 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22266
This.
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 07:17:04 PM
Well I guess I'll close requests and get started?
Well, you can still post requests while I'm working. So there are still a few hours to squeeze in more.
Well, everyone I have on Ike has already been requested, so I'm a happy Italian. ;o
Paper cuuuuuuuuuuuuuts!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/LOLOBJECTION.png)
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 08:24:14 PM
Paper cuuuuuuuuuuuuuts!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/LOLOBJECTION.png)
looks cool :)
I love the new Ike Pose :P
I was hoping to see pheonix get his own custom pose but oh well he looks pretty funny in that pose as it looks like he's about to throw paper at you.
Maybe if Phoenix gets a PSA or something, I'll consider it.
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 08:24:14 PM
Paper cuuuuuuuuuuuuuts!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/LOLOBJECTION.png)
"HOLD IT!"
http://www.mediafire.com/?1w7yh1d4cc5ytum
http://www.mediafire.com/?1be7q33qpo8oihc
http://www.mediafire.com/?eypdeah1yb77oyr
http://www.2shared.com/file/kbPWmU3I/Ichigo_v4.html
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?guv87aa4ea7mg33
Hope I'm not too late?
Quote from: 8o8 Dark on October 09, 2011, 09:54:03 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?1w7yh1d4cc5ytum
http://www.mediafire.com/?1be7q33qpo8oihc
http://www.mediafire.com/?eypdeah1yb77oyr
http://www.2shared.com/file/kbPWmU3I/Ichigo_v4.html
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?guv87aa4ea7mg33
Hope I'm not too late?
Nope, but everyone else after this post is.
Thanks SJS :D
Well, Cloud and Dante were already requested so I'm good. Hey SJS, I remember KTH requested http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20907 , which I also use, but it was never made. Just the MM version was. D'ya mind doing them? Cuz they were requested, just not done :(
Quote from: Subvenrus on October 09, 2011, 10:46:11 PM
Well, Cloud and Dante were already requested so I'm good. Hey SJS, I remember KTH requested http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20907 , which I also use, but it was never made. Just the MM version was. D'ya mind doing them? Cuz they were requested, just not done :(
The Majora's Mask Young Link had a one slot size mod, which I can work with. The one you posted didn't have this, so it couldn't be made with my methods.
Theoretically, you could use the size mod with OoT Link. It's just a deku shield, skin instead of collar, and kokiri sword modification. Do you mind at least trying it? Thanks either way.
I don't know how to make size mods. I just make the CSPs, man.
What I mean is, I'm assuming you have a special motion for each character (ie Wait1, Attack100, etc.). Theoretically, using BrawlBox, you could export the motion by right-clicking the motion you use, open the OoT YLink, open the motion included with it, replace the animation, and try it that way. IDK if that would work since I don't have your animations, but it should work.
SJS : You can do Roy on Ike pose?
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/?start=all
so sj who will be the next one?i cant wait to see it ;D
Yes SJ, I will.
Quote from: Vitinho on October 10, 2011, 01:59:35 AM
so sj who will be the next one?i cant wait to see it ;D
I posted 95 CSPs in the past 24 hours. Enjoy the moment, enjoy what's up there now.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 10, 2011, 02:00:16 AM
Yes SJ, I will.
I am glad :srs:
Quote from: SJS on October 10, 2011, 02:04:08 AM
I posted 95 CSPs in the past 24 hours. Enjoy the moment, enjoy what's up there now.
yeah you're right sorry :-[ you sure is a pro when it comes to CSPs and Textures dont you :af2:?
What's with his hair?
Quote from: Vitinho on October 10, 2011, 02:07:45 AM
yeah you're right sorry :-[ you sure is a pro when it comes to CSPs and Textures dont you :af2:?
Hah, I suppose.
Quote from: Phred on October 10, 2011, 02:10:48 AM
What's with his hair?
Dunno, it's probably genetic though.
Indexing <- Real answer
I know I am late on the links, but what about Female Link? o.o?
Also. I was thinking I would make some special CSP images for Zero, representing poses from his Official Artwork.
Quote from: Velen on October 10, 2011, 02:17:11 AM
I know I am late on the links, but what about Female Link? o.o?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/blink2lolboobs.png)
^ Yeah, what he said that I was about to say
I think you forgot Dante.
Quote from: SJS on October 10, 2011, 02:35:15 AMLook again
Oh. Thanks. Must've not loaded the first time or I missed it.
Good job, SJS. ;)
Icons!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/alink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/alinkb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/alinkdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/alinkp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/alinkr.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/aike.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/aikeb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/aikedb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/aikep.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/aiker.png)
And on another note, I lost my Mario and Luigi pose files D:
Okay, great.
Now.
Make one's for Diddy Kong.
Quote from: songeflemy on October 10, 2011, 04:18:04 AM
Okay, great.
Now.
Make one's for Diddy Kong.
But Songe, I want to make Yoshis D:
I have two poses. A happy Yoshi throwing an egg that I didn't take from Google images.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/yoshi.png)
And a really manly, pissed off Yoshi. The Yoshi your Yoshi could be like.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/yoshiMAN.png)
I love the latter.
Do dat one.
Ooh, do the egg one! That's pretty much exactly the pose I had in my head but I could never get it to look right.
You'd be my hero if you did that.
Technicalities that it'd have to be a green egg for all costumes aside, it'd make a fabulous green Yoshi portrait.
the first one
Do the first one :)
Yeah, I like the first one better.
It just seems more... Yoshi like.
I like that badass second one! Yoshi means business! >:3
i want both =| angry egg throw
I love the second one :vyse:
I like the first one. :3
First.
And here I thought everyone would be digging the second one XD
The only thing is that the first pose would look odd with some of the vertexes. Marowak and Dry Bones with a random egg. Wat
Quote from: SJS on October 10, 2011, 01:14:15 PM
And here I thought everyone would be digging the second one XD
The only thing is that the first pose would look odd with some of the vertexes. Marowak and Dry Bones with a random egg. Wat
Why not be a rebel and make both? XD
Quote from: SJS on October 10, 2011, 01:14:15 PM
And here I thought everyone would be digging the second one XD
The only thing is that the first pose would look odd with some of the vertexes. Marowak and Dry Bones with a random egg. Wat
Then give them bones for their portraits. Problem solved. =D
Quote from: Shiina on October 10, 2011, 01:20:50 PM
Why not be a rebel and make both? XD
Might work, since I don't think there will be too many Yoshi requests.
Quote from: Beyond on October 10, 2011, 01:22:28 PM
Then give them bones for their portraits. Problem solved. =D
Brilliant o,o
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/ballin.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/maximus.png)
Quote from: SJS on October 10, 2011, 02:11:46 PM
Might work, since I don't think there will be too many Yoshi requests.
I doubt it yeah, though maybe you'll get a good few. Who knows.
Quote from: SJS on October 10, 2011, 02:11:46 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/maximus.png)
Still this one 8)
Ya know...
I'm starting to like the first one more. o.o
Well polls don't lie, so the first pose wins. Go ahead and post requests relating to everything green, reptilian, and eggy.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22698
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20588
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20360
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20103
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18085
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12841
This should fill the slots xP
Uhm...when ShadowSnake releases his Birdo, could you do it?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1776 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1776)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3529 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3529)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3526 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3526)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16331 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16331)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1773 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1773)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3204 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3204)
Yay for textures~
Pride got Bermont, Boshi (I think), and Baby Yoshi for me.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12523
I don't remember what else since I'm at school ._.
Quote from: Puccio on October 10, 2011, 02:46:58 PM
Uhm...when ShadowSnake releases his Birdo, could you do it?
Sure, is it supposed to be released soon or something?
Quote from: Segtendo on October 10, 2011, 02:49:35 PMI don't remember what else since I'm at school ._.
CSPs > School
Quote from: SJS on October 10, 2011, 02:57:19 PMCSPs > School
Yea, but I keep a list of the textures I have in my game in a TXT file on my SD card, which is at home :P
If you can, then: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22272
If not then:
Guilmon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22625
Drako Yoshi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8444
Rex: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9884
Chocobo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11285
Marowak: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16579
Koopa: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7331
So how's Zamus coming?
Super Yoshi - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1783
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20119 My Yoshi :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22698 Piccoloshi :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20103 + recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18085
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16331
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14756
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16579
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9884
Skeletal Yoshi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12523
I find it amusing that half of these people are requesting stuff thats already been requested. I even checked to make sure so that I dont waste one of my 6 requests XD
Which reminds me. SJ, maybe you should increase the max to twelve (12) because, well, clone engine (Silver over Falco, Metal Sonic over Olimar, Shadow over DK, Zero over ROB, Roy over Ike, etc.) and Brawl Masqerade (which gives characters up to 12 costumes), meaning a crapload of same characters. Unless of course you do it so that when DK is done, Shadow Kong can be requested, or when Falco, Silver.
Quote from: Subvenrus on October 10, 2011, 03:32:03 PM
If you can, then: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22272
So how's Zamus coming?
Giga Bowser =/= Yoshi
Eh, Zero Suit Samus's pose is from a back angle, so the shading is really jank. Especially on the face.
Quote from: Subvenrus on October 10, 2011, 06:20:12 PM
Which reminds me. SJ, maybe you should increase the max to twelve (12) because, well, clone engine (Silver over Falco, Metal Sonic over Olimar, Shadow over DK, Zero over ROB, Roy over Ike, etc.) and Brawl Masqerade (which gives characters up to 12 costumes), meaning a crapload of same characters. Unless of course you do it so that when DK is done, Shadow Kong can be requested, or when Falco, Silver.
The limit is and always shall be 6.
When open, my requests apply to a specific character and its texture and vertex hacks. Character ports are a different story entirely.
Ports usually get their own poses, anyway. I've done so for Zero and Waluigi. Roy and Layton will also be getting their own poses in the future.
Hm. Really? In that case, do you mind doing CSPs for my Plusle and Minun (over IC) pack when it comes out? It's a mod of the Pichu Bros., retaining only the PSA. Everything else is fully by myself and my brother (who learned from LCCool how to make the two have seprate textures but in one costume). Anyway, they should be a pretty major hack when we're done, so it would be quite nice. Either way... LAYTON HAS A PSA?! DL LINK PLZ!!
Nah there's no PSA. I just like Layton if you haven't noticed >>
I noticed... I just always thought that it must have a PSA. Either way, google Professor Layton PSA (use google). Its on the first page, should say PROFESSOR LAYTON Another Puzzle Solved :D Anyway, Plusle and Minun CSPs when our pack comes out?
I'd rather focus on finishing the Brawl cast right now. Additional characters can come later.
Aight. Thanks anyway. If you need any help with the CSPs for IC, Lucas, Jiggs, Diddy, Pit, Olimar, Gamewatch, Ness, or Red, lemme know. I've been dabbling in CSP making and I'm getting quite good, if I may say so myself. But it takes me forever to do and yours are better anyway.
If you're still taking requests for Yoshi:
Black Yoshi by me: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ed629d9e3e580be08ef1259ff1b60e810346c5a5ee3fc4d838538f5672f1b9df
White Yoshi by me: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ed629d9e3e580be08ef1259ff1b60e817bad27979255435679b5ba589d1986ba
Boshi by Dhragen: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Yoshi/Boshi_FinalRevamp.rar
Blargg by Androu1: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Yoshi/Blaarg-v3.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/?ikm2mnjw13l
http://www.mediafire.com/?vh9svg3bjbvq3kr
http://www.mediafire.com/?xmmzyjfwhrw
http://www.mediafire.com/?szl0httq7iubks0
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OGA96ETB
http://www.mediafire.com/?179b9c891ao2oq2
http://www.mediafire.com/?tnj0yyybvtz
Btw can you include all the CSS Icons in the character's Photobucket Album? Like with Link :3
Quote from: PAVGN on October 11, 2011, 12:43:12 AM
If you're still taking requests for Yoshi:
Black Yoshi by me: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ed629d9e3e580be08ef1259ff1b60e810346c5a5ee3fc4d838538f5672f1b9df
White Yoshi by me: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ed629d9e3e580be08ef1259ff1b60e817bad27979255435679b5ba589d1986ba
Boshi by Dhragen: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Yoshi/Boshi_FinalRevamp.rar
Blargg by Androu1: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Yoshi/Blaarg-v3.rar
Actually, your just in time.
Quote from: 8o8 Dark on October 11, 2011, 12:57:45 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?ikm2mnjw13l
http://www.mediafire.com/?vh9svg3bjbvq3kr
http://www.mediafire.com/?xmmzyjfwhrw
http://www.mediafire.com/?szl0httq7iubks0
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OGA96ETB
http://www.mediafire.com/?179b9c891ao2oq2
http://www.mediafire.com/?tnj0yyybvtz
Btw can you include all the CSS Icons in the character's Photobucket Album? Like with Link :3
Emerald textures don't show in BrawlBox, so I'll make those manually a little later. And yeah, I'm working on eventually moving all the CSS icons into the folder with the CSPs.
Okey dokey. Wait, nvm the emerald textures. i couldnt really tell other than stellar, but... i kind of want final smashes without freezing... so yeah, no emerald for me.
Btw for you siggy, how did you get the preview of stages in HD?
So then Yoshi request's are closed? Sweet. Can't wait to see the results. BTW, are Marowak and Drybones actually gonna have bones? And if possible, could Guilmon have a fireball, and Koopa Troopa hold a shell like in Mario Kart? IDK if this will work, but I figured I'd throw it out there.
Quote from: 8o8 Dark on October 11, 2011, 01:24:56 AM
Okey dokey. Wait, nvm the emerald textures. i couldnt really tell other than stellar, but... i kind of want final smashes without freezing... so yeah, no emerald for me.
Btw for you siggy, how did you get the preview of stages in HD?
I ran Brawl on Dolphin with the graphics cranked all the way up.
Quote from: Subvenrus on October 11, 2011, 01:25:54 AM
So then Yoshi request's are closed? Sweet. Can't wait to see the results. BTW, are Marowak and Drybones actually gonna have bones? And if possible, could Guilmon have a fireball, and Koopa Troopa hold a shell like in Mario Kart? IDK if this will work, but I figured I'd throw it out there.
Depends if I feel like manually doing all of that.
Quote from: SJS on October 11, 2011, 01:36:01 AM
I ran Brawl on Dolphin with the graphics cranked all the way up.
Lucky... What graphics card do you have and what settings (RAM, Dolphin settings) did you use. Also, do you know how to stop the "Clearing code cache" not do that repeated sound thing? I want to make HD Replays, pictures and stuff, but the clearing code cache messes up teh replay, and stuff liek that.
Quote from: 8o8 Dark on October 11, 2011, 01:40:38 AM
Lucky... What graphics card do you have and what settings (RAM, Dolphin settings) did you use. Also, do you know how to stop the "Clearing code cache" not do that repeated sound thing? I want to make HD Replays, pictures and stuff, but the clearing code cache messes up teh replay, and stuff liek that.
No idea about all that stuff, I only use my laptop to take screens. I just pause the screen I want then turn the anti-aliasing, resolution, and filtering all the way up.
Btw... any chance your doing Shiek and Zelda soon?
^ This. Also, are you eventually going to do all of the Brawl characters? I remember you saying how much you like a character affects your motivation in making CSPs for them. And from the looks of it, you don't particularly like Diddy, Ness, Lucas, Olimar, Ice Climbers, G&W, ROB, Marth, Jigglypuff, and Pit. Just a guess though :p And reading a couple posts back, I see you said you were going to do everyone.... so nevermind haha
Edit: And where are my manners? These past CSPs having been awesome. I only use the default ones as I don't use custom textures or vertexes, but the defaults and recolors look fantastic in game. I had to fix Ike's hair though because indexing made it a bit pixely.
Who I make next remains a mystery until I post a new pose picture.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2alien.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2aquacamo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2blargenfargen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2bluem.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2bosh.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2boshi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2bright.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2brown.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2chocoburrdurr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2cookie.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2drybones.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2drybonesblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2drybonesdark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2drybonesgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2drybonesred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2gobblegut.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2groovy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2guilmon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2guilmondude.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2guilmondudeblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2guilmondudeblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2guilmondudegreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2guilmondudered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2guilmonduderedagain.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2jr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2jrblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2jrblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2jrlightblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2jrorange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2jrpink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2jrred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2koopa.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2lightblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2marowak.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2melee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2meleeblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2meleelightblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2meleepink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2meleered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2meleeyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2needslotion.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2orange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2patch.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2picolol.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2picololstache.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2pink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2purple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2reptile.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2rex.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2sack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2sdblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2sdgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2sdlightblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2sdpurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2sdred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2sdyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2squiz.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2striker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2strikerblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2super.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2white.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2yellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/byoshi2yoobboob.png)
Battle Portraits
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
67 CSPs
Yaay. My own Yoshi poses came out a bit funny looking in the eyes, so it's nice to have a good quality green Yoshi to open with.
Almost makes you wish you could one-slot the throwing eggs.
Wait... if you do transforming characters i.e. Zelda & Shiek, do you do both at once? OR one then the other?
Those Yoshi CSPs are more than amazing, SJ.
I love the Cubone one with a bone instead of an egg, very nice touch. I believe that was planned for a PSA.
I'm surprised no one requested Birdo though.
SJS, i love you (no homo) :)
YES.
Nice Yoshi CSPs, SJ. :af:
My Brawl is lucky to have such hawt Dry Bones and Gonzales Jr. :3
Can you do Leonardo quickly?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23170&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Quote from: Segtendo on October 11, 2011, 04:03:42 PM
Can you do Leonardo quickly?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23170&Moderated=All&facebook=true
No
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on October 11, 2011, 11:53:06 PM
No
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I hate yo...
I love you.
Anyone got any Bowser pose ideas? >>
how about one of these two?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
so what do you think?
1st one - Eh, I've seen that pose used so much that I don't like it anymore.
2nd one - There's no way I could get Bowser's stubby Brawl arms to do that o,o
ok so how about these two?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Or this one
(http://www.deviantart.com/download/91698880/Whitest_Kids_U_Know_bowser_tat_by_zachjacobs.jpg)
<_<
He actually looks scary.
(http://www.bowsershrine.com/Images/Fanwork/Screenshots/smasc_bowserinyourface2.jpg)
Got some.
http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-07/mlpit-bowser.html
http://imakuni.free.fr/Ultra_smash/ssbm/bowser.jpg
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs40/i/2009/027/a/d/Bowser__s_Big_Paws_by_tyrannosaurx.jpg
Something like this but more chubby would be amazing
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=bowser&order=9&offset=72#/d3bk7qn
I really liked the first one where he was breathing fire. You should have the updated one breathe fire as well.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/sillybilly.png)
Oh Bowser so silly
Quote from: SJS on October 12, 2011, 02:50:38 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/sillybilly.png)
Oh Bowser so silly
Seggy Tendo says:
*silly bowser
*mushrooms are for plumbers
SJS says:
*Silly Bowser says: "I accidentally the whole Princess"
Suddenly I'm sad that the Koopa Clown Car only exists in cutscenes. What the heck that should have been his entrance.
Otherwise I would have known exactly what kind of pose you should have done.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/PhredLevi/Trophy210.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/grar.png)
Rawr
Rawr indeed.
I'm scared [censored]less.
rar! rar! rar! awesome
Quote from: SJS on October 12, 2011, 04:05:24 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/grar.png)
Rawr
The most amazing CSP for Bowser that has ever been created. I hope you actually use this one sir.
Ooh, now that's a nice pose.
That's a great pose. Go with that one.
so epic!
in charizard's pose... or something similar... with fire and all that.
didnt u already make bowser??
Quote from: SJS on October 12, 2011, 04:05:24 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/grar.png)
Rawr
I want the fire on Blastoise's CSP!
Quote from: jokekid on October 12, 2011, 12:29:04 PM
didnt u already make bowser??
He did, but that was before the newest BrawlBox was out.
He did his old ones by hand.
Quote from: jokekid on October 12, 2011, 12:29:04 PM
in charizard's pose... or something similar... with fire and all that.
didnt u already make bowser??
Yeah, but I that's before the new BrawlBox came out. And I didn't know how to make custom animations for poses back then.
Quote from: Albafika on October 12, 2011, 12:33:31 PM
I want the fire on Blastoise's CSP!
Agreed XD
So, um... requests I guess?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3190 Dry Bowser
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6372 Dark Bowser
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15638 Aggron
Sure thing.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20629
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13517
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19468
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3190
There ya go.
Quote from: SJS on October 12, 2011, 12:50:14 PM
Yeah, but I that's before the new BrawlBox came out. And I didn't know how to make custom animations for poses back then.
Agreed XD
So, um... requests I guess?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13517
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20629
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15704
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19468
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14413
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21460
(Get on MSN, I got the picture and some other neat things for you. xD)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21056
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19482
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17502
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13840
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10194
well these are my requests ;D
Picture is unrelated
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/myauraz.png)
o.o its awsome!this will be the lucario CSP?
Awesome Lucario Pose !! :af:
Bowser CSP? Ok :
Mother Brain (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21460)
Groudon (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20629)
Bowser Jr. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19468)
Fixed (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7498)
Melee + recolors (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14543)
Holy [censored].
Nice Lucario dude.
Hmm... Bowser huh? Well then, that's unexpected.
Bowser Jr.: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19468
Jr. Recolors: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19482
Morton: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15435
"Fixed" Bowser Jr. from this pack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23062
And even though its technically on Yoshi, it's should look fine since it's a Bowser port, Giga: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22272
How on earth did Dr. Mario not get requested when Mario was open for requests 0_o?!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=129
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5299
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6397
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=134
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2314
Midbus - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2383
Bowser Jr. (if not you making his own pose): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19468
the recolours of Bowser Jr. : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19482
is there lucario requests to?
if so i got afew requests :D
There should be Lucario request's soon. Although Mewtwo will probably get his own pose later on, so I guess I'm good except for Zoroark :p
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=tngzc4jybnv0j
http://cid-8f1c27d994773f78.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Documents/Blastoise%5E5FitKoopa%5E6.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/?f9jbf9qdnk3lw9t
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H53X6I19
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ukhhtf4333vhjc3
http://www.mediafire.com/?21intymqz2y
Damnit, why must i be sick and only have my phone.. I can't link anything.. :C
Could you the Red Phazon bowser from my vault? It's the only csp i request on bowser.
Quote from: Albafika on October 12, 2011, 01:00:15 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13517
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20629
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15704
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19468
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21460
These are my requests as well.
Wow... I guess I don't have any requests... waht a twist.
How long are you going to lie to me and keep me waiting SJ? :notimp:
jk jk, these look good. Had I finished my Malledus like ever I'd put it forward, but I didn't, so that's egg on my face.
I'm really sorry for asking this out of the blue, long after you've redone Ike, but this texture wasn't available at the time.
Could you do a csp for this one? I'd be eternally grateful.
Genesis Ike http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23183
You csps are awesome anyway, keep up the great work!^^
Most requests were duplicates. Guess Bowser doesn't have a big variety of hacks to his name.
Quote from: Mewzard64 on October 12, 2011, 03:17:57 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=129
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5299
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6397
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=134
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2314
The Blue Phazon Bowser download link isn't working for me.
Quote from: Tyrea on October 12, 2011, 05:54:33 PM
Damnit, why must i be sick and only have my phone.. I can't link anything.. :C
Could you the Red Phazon bowser from my vault? It's the only csp i request on bowser.
Someone already requested in, so you're in luck.
Quote from: Majora on October 12, 2011, 06:49:57 PM
How long are you going to lie to me and keep me waiting SJ? :notimp:
jk jk, these look good. Had I finished my Malledus like ever I'd put it forward, but I didn't, so that's egg on my face.
Haha, I've been putting off Zelda because I have no pose ideas plus she'll be a lot of work with all her jagged edges in BrawlBox and whatnot.
Quote from: Blubolouis on October 12, 2011, 07:23:20 PM
I'm really sorry for asking this out of the blue, long after you've redone Ike, but this texture wasn't available at the time.
Could you do a csp for this one? I'd be eternally grateful.
Genesis Ike http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23183
You csps are awesome anyway, keep up the great work!^^
Thanks, I'll get around to it eventually.
Quote from: SJS on October 12, 2011, 08:40:44 PM
Most requests were duplicates. Guess Bowser doesn't have a big variety of hacks to his name.
Bowser doesn't have any good hacks, sadly :srs:
Do Blastoise and then keep the fire in his mouth. lol.
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=8f1c27d994773f78&sc=documents&id=8F1C27D994773F78%21115 (Blastoise)
http://www.mediafire.com/?f9jbf9qdnk3lw9t
http://www.mediafire.com/?6mn8d3zdn639f3y
http://www.mediafire.com/?ukhhtf4333vhjc3
http://www.mediafire.com/?n9eenv5mp079ch3
If they've already been requested, then just ignore them.
If you stopped taking requests, then sorry, lol
Quote from: Subvenrus on October 12, 2011, 02:34:40 PM
"Fixed" Bowser Jr. from this pack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23062
Boss says no, so that one's a no-go.
Quote from: Phred on October 12, 2011, 08:52:39 PM
Do Blastoise and then keep the fire in his mouth. lol.
I plan on making a Blastoise with normal fire, then one with blue fire.
Quote from: Gtfo_Im_Ryan on October 12, 2011, 08:55:00 PM
If they've already been requested, then just ignore them.
If you stopped taking requests, then sorry, lol
Every single one of those has been requested >>
Quote from: Segtendo on October 12, 2011, 08:45:26 PMBowser doesn't have any good hacks, sadly :srs:
WRONG!
Nidoking.
i only chose those becuz thats what i have on my wii xD
What did you mean by Boss says no for Fixed BJr? Cuz I was just about to ask if you would mind making a CSP for the Ike in that pack... Anyway, I'm so stoked for Bowsy CSPs for mah Wiiz :kdance: :af2: :kdance::3
Poses? POSES!? Bro if you needed poses you just had to ask. I'm great with the poses, especially with the ladies. I'll throw together a list for you and show you on MSN. *grabs miniature posing manequin*
Quote from: Segtendo on October 12, 2011, 08:45:26 PMBowser doesn't have any good hacks, sadly :srs:
But you loved Groudon.
Quote from: SmashClash on October 12, 2011, 11:50:23 PM
But you loved Groudon.
He doesn't get a lot of good ones.
Because I like teasing people.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/lulucopy.png)
Fun fact: I used the fire from my old Bowser CSP as a base for his aura!
hoooooooo boy you're bad :)
Quote from: SJS on October 13, 2011, 12:40:30 AM
Because I like teasing people.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/lulucopy.png)
Fun fact: I used the fire from my old Bowser CSP as a base for his aura!
:>.>: because Lucario doesn't have my sympathy
:af2: because I love your csp's
but I'm too lazy to take out the sd from the wii >_>
Quote from: renkaken on October 13, 2011, 12:54:06 AM
:>.>: because Lucario doesn't have my sympathy
:af2: because I love your csp's
but I'm too lazy to take out the sd from the wii >_>
REN?
YOU'RE ALIVE? :af2:
Quote from: Segtendo on October 13, 2011, 12:58:12 AM
REN?
YOU'RE ALIVE? :af2:
(http://img.kyon.pl/static/thumb/16562.jpg)
also, SJ, why isn't there a Coming Soon picture for marth? :oshi:
or did you made any csp's for him?
...A zombie :0
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2blastoise.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2blastoisebling.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2blastoisedark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2blastoisered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2blastoiseshiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2blastoiseyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2bling.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2brainy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2bright.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2brown.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2dark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2darkstar.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2dry.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2fake.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2gentleman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2giga.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2groudon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2groudoncorrupted.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2groudonmagma.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2groudonshiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2hollow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2jr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2jrblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2jrdry.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2jrred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2jrstriker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2kingkoopa.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2melee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2meleeblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2meleebling.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2meleeblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2meleebrown.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2meleered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2midbus.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2morton.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2nebula.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2nidoking.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2nidokingshiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2phazonred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2smb3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2striker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2twilight.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2venoma.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2venomb.png)
Go here for battle portraits ----------> Right here. (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/?start=all) <---------- Naw, man. You went too far. Go back the other way.
Vomit! :O
awesome!
You should've done water for Blastoise and Dark Fire for Dark Bowser.
It would just seem..... fitting.
Though.(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2groudonmagma.png)
I haven't seen anything so badass in my life.
SJS... i love you.
Quote from: 8o8 Dark on October 13, 2011, 02:05:08 AM
awesome!
Othanks
Quote from: songeflemy on October 13, 2011, 02:07:55 AM
You should've done water for Blastoise and Dark Fire for Dark Bowser.
It would just seem..... fitting.
Though.(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/bbowser2groudonmagma.png)
I haven't seen anything so badass in my life.
I didn't think about the dark fire, but I tried water for Blastoise. It looked like drool. :srs:
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 13, 2011, 02:08:19 AM
SJS... i love you.
:af:
Awesome Job SJS! To Epic! :D
As I Always Say to you:
PERFECT AS ALWAYS
Quote from: SJS on October 13, 2011, 12:40:30 AM
Because I like teasing people.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/lulucopy.png)
Fun fact: I used the fire from my old Bowser CSP as a base for his aura!
You can start posting requests.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22608
that´s all
Quote from: Dot on October 13, 2011, 02:31:12 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22608
that´s all
inb4adozenmorebuus
http://www.mediafire.com/?e97acle7dzcz43v (http://www.mediafire.com/?e97acle7dzcz43v)
http://www.box.net/shared/79fqkj4p7q (http://www.box.net/shared/79fqkj4p7q)
That'll be all.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13285 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13285)
This one, please :3
before posting requests, are you going to make special poses for mewtwo, or all included in lucario?
These two, please~
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3203 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3203)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4138 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4138)
Quote from: renkaken on October 13, 2011, 02:48:18 AM
before posting requests, are you going to make special poses for mewtwo, or all included in lucario?
Let me test Mewtwo in that pose before I decide.
EDIT: Yeah, they'll both use the same pose.
Let's see...
We got Deoxys, Flamedramon, and, possibly, Mewtwo, which are my Lucario slots.
I'll send you my recolor when I can, SJ.
Mewtwo - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16452
Mewcario - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8954
only if shadow snake finished his Chaos Zero >.>
o well. my requests have already been done
So which CSPs arent you redoing? I am assuming the Spacies, Pokemon Trainer, and Wario won't be getting redone as they were made with the new brawlbox, correct? Were there any before that?
Also, you made Bowser look even more badace than your older CSP for him. Kudos. I am excited to see how you will improve Ganondorf (when you get to him that is). I have complete faith in your badaceafying abilities though.
I'll probably end up requesting these after someone else has, but here goes
Anubis- http://www.mediafire.com/?tzweczxjyyy
Cursed Lucario- http://www.mediafire.com/?ihmkyy2fwywyye1
Alex (?)- http://www.mediafire.com/?iw0mzjtwyyz
http://www.mediafire.com/?2t6ltk2gun0r151
http://www.mediafire.com/?16kbt2yrlav12ww
http://www.mediafire.com/?mtmtm3lemzn
http://www.mediafire.com/?znwzizt54ub
Nice Bowser! Now I've got Bowser with dynamic posing, too.
Also definitely do Shiny. I've already got different poses for Lucario, but Shiny could use a new one.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=678
Kid buu v2: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22608
knuckles: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23159
freiza: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22738
Melee Mewtwo (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16452)
Brawl Mewtwo (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8931)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21734 My Lucario :P
Deyoxs: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13829
Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16452
I have a few requests... if someone has these textures, could you send them to me?
Darkrai Lucario - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=655
Deoxys Lucario - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=656
Egyptian Jackal - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=658
...crap
SJ, I'll send my recolor later today.
Zoroark: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17818
Zoroark Colors: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18633
The Mewtwo found in this stage, cant seem to find the texture alone, though it IS Lucario, just in the stage as a model, mind trying sifting through the BRRES's in the stage? : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15140
Stadium Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13415
Thanks SJ!
Hollow Mewtwo http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10427
Corrupt Mewtwo http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19160
Magma & Failed Rocket Clone http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=12541
So... much... Mewtwo... @_@
We all love that psychic cat.
Well, once again, everyone I wanted to request, has already been requested.
Also, you forgot Blastoise with blue fire. I have the regular fire, so it blends in with the others. Just saying.
He said that when he made the fire blue for Blastoise, it looked like drool lol
I actually would love to see Drool-Toise. Anyway, Lucario looks SICK!! (Urban definition)
I'm disregarding Mewtwo requests. It'll be much easier on me if I give him his own pose. I have to do all kinda of junk with bones that I don't feel like doing a bunch of times >>
Also. Don't get hyped. Seriously. I mean it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on October 13, 2011, 08:51:35 PM
I'm disregarding Mewtwo requests. It'll be much easier on me if I give him his own pose. I have to do all kinda of junk with bones that I don't feel like doing a bunch of times >>
Also. Don't get hyped. Seriously. I mean it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
o.o Can wait for you to make the Marth CSPs!
Quote from: SJS on October 13, 2011, 08:51:35 PM
Also. Don't get hyped. Seriously. I mean it.
Too much truth to this statement. He's trolling you all. I mean it.
Quote from: Albafika on October 13, 2011, 08:52:42 PM
o.o Can wait for you to make the Marth CSPs!
I'm glad =D
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 13, 2011, 08:54:51 PM
Too much truth to this statement. He's trolling you all. I mean it.
Why would I be that heartless?
i want mrth D:
glad your doing it :)
...Why is Marth black? Anyway... I don't care about Marth, I want Sephiroth, Roy, and Zero on Marth!! Cuz I wuv ports :3
If Mewtwo gets his own pose, then will Zoroark? :insert 1,000,000,000 puppy dogs and their eyes here:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/youmakemeasadgentleman.png) (http://lsteam.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=1&page=1#1)
Goodbye Error 500. What does this mean for you? Well you'll have to visit my LST thread (just click that banner right up there) to grab all the latest CSPs and place requests. That means swing by tonight to grab some cool Lucario CSPs!
SJ.
YES.
THANK YOU.
Seems like everyone is jumping ship...you, Beyond, Star...
This Erro 500 thing is getting out of hand if it's forcing people to move their threads.
Bye.
I made a new poll. I don't want to seem selfish making my CSP thread exclusively available on LST.
So vote in my new poll, I'll let you guys decide where my CSP thread exists.
I think you should post your set of CSPs on both LST and here so that no one misses out on them.
Both places.
Both places.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 19, 2011, 03:09:57 PM
I think you should post your set of CSPs on both LST and here so that no one misses out on them.
^This
I'd rather be able to get them here at KCMM, also
Better to get them here, I mostly hang out at this forum.
SJS, do them at both o.o I mean you can just come and say hi to us here that way :D and leave some CSP's at the same time. ^-^ Or how about just linking every time there's an update? Though we'd miss your humor that way..
Quote from: Segtendo on October 19, 2011, 03:09:57 PMI think you should post your set of CSPs on both LST and here so that no one misses out on them.
The problem with that is that even If he only posts them on LSD, nobody would miss out on them anyway because anybody who hangs out "just here" can easily go to LSD and get them there. It doesn't cost anything, there's nothing to lose, and there's no reason to not just go to LSD to get them. Basically anyone who doesn't go to LSD to get SJS' CSPs are causing themselves to miss out because absolutely nothing is stopping them from just going to LSD to get them.
Sorry, I've been busy with gentlemanly pursuits these past few days.
And I've been thinking on life. And errors. And puzzles.
While I respect everyone's opinions, ultimately I will do what I desire. And I desire to showcase my CSPs on LST and KCMM.
I like to think of it this way. If it wasn't for KCMM, its members, and support from said members, I wouldn't even be a member of LST. Turning your back on the people who have helped and supported you for over a year is not very gentlemanly at all.
Long story short, I shall put up with the feuds, drama, and errors to share everything here once more because that's what a gentleman does.
Quote from: SJS on October 22, 2011, 11:15:19 PM
Sorry, I've been busy with gentlemanly pursuits these past few days.
And I've been thinking on life. And errors. And puzzles.
While I respect everyone's opinions, ultimately I will do what I desire. And I desire to showcase my CSPs on LST and KCMM.
I like to think of it this way. If it wasn't for KCMM, its members, and support from said members, I wouldn't even be a member of LST. Turning your back on the people who have helped and supported you for over a year is not very gentlemanly at all.
Long story short, I shall put up with the feuds, drama, and errors to share everything here once more because that's what a gentleman does.
you sir, are a real gentleman
True words have never been spoken.
Sir SJ, you are a gentleman.
Quote from: SJS on October 22, 2011, 11:15:19 PM
Sorry, I've been busy with gentlemanly pursuits these past few days.
And I've been thinking on life. And errors. And puzzles.
While I respect everyone's opinions, ultimately I will do what I desire. And I desire to showcase my CSPs on LST and KCMM.
I like to think of it this way. If it wasn't for KCMM, its members, and support from said members, I wouldn't even be a member of LST. Turning your back on the people who have helped and supported you for over a year is not very gentlemanly at all.
Long story short, I shall put up with the feuds, drama, and errors to share everything here once more because that's what a gentleman does.
Those words are do gentlemanly.
You sir deserve to be a mod or even administrator.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 23, 2011, 12:05:20 AM
You sir deserve to be a mod or even administrator.
Mod, maybe.
Administrator? That's a little far lol
Yeah I was thinking that. Either way me needs some power.
NICE job on your Sonic!!! that's over 9000, thats how awesome it is
Do you have this texture or know where I czn get it?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknightmario.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 23, 2011, 01:45:02 AM
Do you have this texture or know where I czn get it?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknightmario.png)
I think PAVGN made it.
I don't remember.
It's not on the vault at all anymore though.
Then I believe someone else made it.
It's on StackSmash, IIRC.
Link please. I'm on my phone right now.
Edit
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=11279
Can't.
On my Wii right now.
ANYWAYS, what CSPs do you plan on doing, SJ? Are you gonna do that Wario CSP pose on LST?
he already did that.....
Quote from: admin board=general thread=1 post=2302 time=1318882229WARNING! FATNESS OVERLOAD!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wait.
Waaaaaaat.
I missed that update :srs:
i would rather have sheik
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/yhbcopy.png)
Man SJS, your OP is so pretty it should be a CSS
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 23, 2011, 12:05:20 AM
Those words are do gentlemanly.
You sir deserve to be a mod or even administrator.
Flattering, though I'm sure there are more important requirements for being a good mod other than being a gentleman.
Quote from: LordNOaH on October 23, 2011, 03:05:52 AM
Man SJS, your OP is so pretty it should be a CSS
Oh, I've thought the same thing. I have always wanted to try my hand in making a CSS.
I believe I owe everyone a recap, seeing as something or other could have been missed. Though not a lot happened, really.
I updated Lucario's (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucario/?start=all) pose and fufulled most requests. I also did the same for Wario (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/?start=all).
I then finished things off with a teaser for Sheik.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/yhbcopy.png)
I like you old shiek. The needle made it epic as [censored].
I'm in love with this pose.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/gentlemanlycopy.png)
Your CSS will be more gentlemanly soon.
that´s the most sexy gentleman i´ve ever seen
keep it up!
very nice.
I'm intrigued. Are requests still open?
Like a boss gentleman.
I'm intrigued. Are requests still open?
Quote from: DantheRandomnessGuy on October 24, 2011, 02:38:53 AM
I'm intrigued. Are requests still open?
he´ll open them when he gets another pose for another character
Quote from: Dot on October 24, 2011, 02:41:44 AMhe´ll open them when he gets another pose for another character
Thanks for that note. I'll keep that in mind. I'd sure like a couple few portraits myself, really.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Layton/blayton.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Layton/blaytondonpaolo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Layton/blaytonemmy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Layton/blaytonluke.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Layton/blaytonwright.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Layton/blaytonyoung.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Layton/blayton-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Layton/blaytondonpaolo-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Layton/blaytonemmy-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Layton/blaytonluke-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Layton/blaytonwright-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Layton/blaytonyoung-1.png)
Dayam.
They're giving me the illusion that they're 3D-ish.
Good job.
He wants to jump out of the screen and poke you in the eye.
Quote from: SJS on October 24, 2011, 05:06:45 AM
He wants to jump out of the screen and poke you in the eye.
Now. Why would a gentleman do that? r)
Quote from: Segtendo on October 24, 2011, 05:07:29 AM
Now. Why would a gentleman do that? r)
When he says "poke you in the eye", you have to look for the double meaning in the word "poke".
Quote from: PAVGN on October 24, 2011, 10:03:22 PM
When he says "poke you in the eye", you have to look for the double meaning in the word "poke".
...
...
OH GOD. :oshi:
Click at your own risk.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on October 25, 2011, 12:28:12 AM
Click at your own risk.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[spoiler](http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/032011/brawl-sexy-snake-ii.gif)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Untitled-2copy.png)
This pose was inspired by me sitting on a park bench with an RPG.
Quote from: SJS on October 25, 2011, 12:53:51 AM
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Untitled-2copy.png
This pose was inspired by me sitting on a park bench with an RPG.
Kinky situation you were in, my friend, totally inspirational. Looking sweet!
Quote from: SJS on October 25, 2011, 12:53:51 AM
This pose was inspired by me sitting on a park bench with an RPG.
Dude I saw you.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Untitled-2copy-3.png)
Cigarette... or no cigarette?
Cigarettes are hazardous to your health and I don't want my kids playing a game where smoking is promoted.
So yes. Cigarette.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 25, 2011, 02:54:32 AM
Cigarettes are hazardous to your health and I don't want my kids playing a game where smoking is promoted.
So yes. Cigarette.
Lol, nice. XD
And, I'd say yes, but not for al lthe vertexes.
Quote from: SJS on October 25, 2011, 02:53:22 AM
Cigarette... or no cigarette?
That is the question.
*shot*
Sure. It'd be epic seeing Master Chief smoke through his visor :P
Why not make one with and one without?
Quote from: 8o8 Dark on October 25, 2011, 05:45:53 AM
Why not make one with and one without?
Sounds like a good idea to me, you can call the one without the cigarette... The localized version. :P
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 25, 2011, 02:54:32 AM
Cigarettes are hazardous to your health and I don't want my kids playing a game where smoking is promoted. So yes. Cigarette.
i freaking lol'd so hard XD
So yeah, i vote for 2 versions :P
respect to ppl wanting to have him smoking, but i dont rly like the idea... i mean, even snake himself said he didnt like to smoke bac in MGS1... xD
so yeah, vote for both due to respect about other possible opinions
Quote from: SJS on October 25, 2011, 02:53:22 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Untitled-2copy-3.png)
Cigarette... or no cigarette?
What the [censored] do you think?
Yes.
*Waits for joint recolor*
It's either cigarette or no cigarette. There is no both.
Quote from: SJS on October 26, 2011, 12:22:41 AM
It's either cigarette or no cigarette. There is no both.
Well if you do Deadpool and Master Chief, you can't really give them a cig.
Quote from: xZedkiel on October 26, 2011, 03:01:13 AM
Well if you do Deadpool and Master Chief, you can't really give them a cig.
Then no cigarette for me :P
Quote from: xZedkiel on October 26, 2011, 03:01:13 AM
Well if you do Deadpool and Master Chief, you can't really give them a cig.
Then again, he could just do some never before seen maskless versions of them. Then they'll have a cigarette in their mouth.
I'm pretty sure Deadpool could smoke though his mask if he tried hard enough. Same with Master Chief.
and kakashi
Quote from: SJS on October 26, 2011, 04:13:14 AM
I'm pretty sure Deadpool could smoke though his mask if he tried hard enough. Same with Master Chief.
^o.o Anyways, no cigarette.
Yes for cigarette.
Cigarette ! ;D
Snake's cigarettes are just as famous as he is, so whether or not he has one is of little importance to me. I will say, though, that I prefer your CSPs over others because they're so nicely done...a cigarette sticking out of Master Chief's helmet just doesn't look good in my mind.
BUT whatever. They're your CSPs and I'm pretty sure most of us won't complain no matter how you decide to make them :)
Now that that's over with, I have a few Snake CSP requests...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Please and thank you! :D
The cigarette won't look right on master chief or Deadpool etc. I vote no cigarette.
I never played Metal Gear, so I have no idea about Snake's tobacco habits. I've only heard something about cigarettes and lasers and assumed he smoked.
Quote from: SJS on October 27, 2011, 12:24:44 AMI never played Metal Gear, so I have no idea about Snake's tobacco habits. I've only heard something about cigarettes and lasers and assumed he smoked.
Then let me fill you in. In Metal Gear Solid Snake could smoke to find lasers that were otherwise invisible. In Metal Gear Solid 4 he has a stress meter as well as a health meter. In both games smoking reduces your health, but in MGS4 he can restore his health by staying put. Smoke enough and you can lower your stress levels to the point where you recover health more than you lose. Be careful however, as smoking can lead to the enemies finding you If you're hiding.
so... im guessing request time? if so...
[spoiler]
James Bond: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2jm2gzdmjmd
Snow Leopard Camo: http://www.mediafire.com/?rb47fzwiom4yv54
Deadpool: http://www.mediafire.com/?pr61i8k5us1rk56
Request time !
Jack Krauser (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6893)
Storm Trooper (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20592)
Johnson (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11943)
Boba Fett (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13584)
Guile (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11214)
Tingle (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4506)
Hate to break it to you, but I'm not really planning on doing anything CSP related for a while.
I have some personal business to take care of this weekend. I have a test in every one of my classes next week. Then I'm picking up Sonic Generations next Thursday. So yeah, busy stuff.
why exactly?
i mean, u just make the cigarrette a layer, check it to have with, uncheck to have without... O.o
Quote from: SJS on October 27, 2011, 08:52:44 PMHate to break it to you, but I'm not really planning on doing anything CSP related for a while.
I have some personal business to take care of this weekend. I have a test in every one of my classes next week. Then I'm picking up Sonic Generations next Thursday. So yeah, busy stuff.
Oh that's too bad. Good luck with your tests and I hope you enjoy Sonic Generations.
Hi, Could you please do Spiderman csps,all kinds.Find them in the vault in a pack.
Quote from: PAVGN on October 27, 2011, 10:27:55 PM
Oh that's too bad. Good luck with your tests and I hope you enjoy Sonic Generations.
Thank you sir, I'll need plenty of luck.
Quote from: Boosos on October 30, 2011, 01:26:44 AM
Hi, Could you please do Spiderman csps,all kinds.Find them in the vault in a pack.
Sorry, but I'm not interested in making Spiderman CSPs at the moment. I'm almost positive one of my fellow CSP makers has already made them though.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/icylove.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/loo.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/multi.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/raep.png)
Quote from: SJS on November 05, 2011, 08:44:30 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/loo.png)
Cool Story, Bro
Is this what we've been missing? D:
I prefer the ZSS one without the helmet, personally.
The Ice Climbers look good, Falcon looks epic, Ganon looks awesome, etc etc.
Quote from: SJS on November 05, 2011, 08:44:30 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/loo.png)
Captain Falcon approves.
SJS! I've missed you man! Those CSP's are awesome! The Zero Suit Samus with a helmet would be perfect for Other M Samus.
Smexy.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/yourfaceisslow.png)
Sonic requests?
Metal Sonic by Black Boo (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bztt9n5pmtw1n1e)
Sonichu by Akuago220 (http://www.mediafire.com/?mzdyjtnyjzn)
Chaos by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Sonic/ChaosSonic.rar)
Somari by Captain Jim (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Sonic/Somari.rar)
Yakko by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Sonic/Jakko_Sonic.rar)
Goku by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Sonic/Gokunic.rar)
Zombie Sonic by Jugg4n4ut (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Sonic/ZombieSonic.rar)
Captain Falcon Sonic by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Sonic/Falconsonic.rar)
Jonic6 by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Sonic/Jonic6.rar)
NiGHTS by S. (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Sonic/NiGHTS_the_Hedgehog.rar)
SMAAAASH!! Sonic by Bird Person (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Sonic/SMAAAASH!!Sonic.rar)
Original The Hedgehog by Chocoboking123 (http://www.4shared.com/file/e66qpbTn/Original_The_Hedgehog.html)
Invisible Sonic by Mewtwo2000 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tmj0iijgqjg)
Sonic SA2 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6821)
Classic Sonic - Dot (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22748)
True Classic Sonic (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22451)
Espio (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21377)
Ashura (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1606)
Silver (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19454)
I'm pretty sure I've said six requests per person plenty of times before. But I do not mind saying it again.
Quote from: SJS on November 07, 2011, 12:14:07 AM
I'm pretty sure I've said six requests per person plenty of times before. But I do not mind saying it again.
Fine, then just these six:
Jonic6 by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Sonic/Jonic6.rar)
Sonichu by Akuago220 (http://www.mediafire.com/?mzdyjtnyjzn)
Yakko by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Sonic/Jakko_Sonic.rar)
Captain Falcon Sonic by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Sonic/Falconsonic.rar)
Original The Hedgehog by Chocoboking123 (http://www.4shared.com/file/e66qpbTn/Original_The_Hedgehog.html)
Invisible Sonic by Mewtwo2000 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tmj0iijgqjg)
Quote from: SJS on November 07, 2011, 12:14:07 AM
I'm pretty sure I've said six requests per person plenty of times before. But I do not mind saying it again.
That remind me a another puzzle.
http://www.mediafire.com/?46decvnbzo22275
Its 5 textures.
DarkSpine Sonic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1610
Next Gen Super Sonic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16440
Silver *Almost Perfect*: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20906
Shadow: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16147
Super Sonic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16440
Metal Sonic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14301
Sonic(SA2) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23509
100% perfect HD Shadow http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19846
Frieza the Hedgehog http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23470
lol shadow...
Simulator Sonic http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22622
Werehog Sonic http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21176
Mecha Sonic http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15500
Flame Sonic http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13374
Zombie Shadow http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15335
There are surprisingly less Shadow requests than I expected.
shadow wouldnt even fit with that pose probably... too happy for the emohog...
Btw, there's no "Coming Soon" bar-thing in the OP for Marth.
Maybe that means he's not coming soon?
Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 07, 2011, 10:52:22 PM
Btw, there's no "Coming Soon" bar-thing in the OP for Marth.
maybe cuz he aint coming soon... >.<
SJS doesnt seem to like marth, deal with it untill the only character left is marth, and he'll probably just make him cuz he'd need him to complete his roster... >.<
LOL NINJA'D!!
It's cuz Marth is the new Vegeta.
Quote from: jokekid on November 07, 2011, 11:40:31 PM
maybe cuz he aint coming soon... >.<
SJS doesnt seem to like marth, deal with it untill the only character left is marth, and he'll probably just make him cuz he'd need him to complete his roster... >.<
LOL NINJA'D!!
He'd probably revamp the whole roster before doing Marth. Like a boss!
You know it!
im really waiting for u to finish the roster, even if u dont put marth in it ^^
SJS, don't you have to do marth? You said you were helping ASF1nk with the csp's for Gus CSS. Wouldn't you need to do marth or are you gonna use the intro pose for it?
He'll get to Marth eventually :srs:
Just not now.
If I do Marth I have to do Sephiroth. And I dislike him almost as much as Marth.
You'll get no sympathy from me.
...
What? You took up the task of making CSPs for ALL the Brawl cast (and if you skip Marth, OCD people will NEVER leave you alone), why not just make Marth at some point in time... But not make Sephiroth? Simple.
So is that all of the Sonic requests? Totally not a subject change or anything.
Quote from: SJS on November 08, 2011, 05:30:00 PM
So is that all of the Sonic requests? Totally not a subject change or anything.
I'm requesting too!
Sonic Default Texture.
That's it.
And I'm fine with no Marth's CSPs. I'm sure many in here are, too. :3
Sonic default CSP? That's too hard. I'm gonna have to refuse that request.
Quote from: SJS on November 08, 2011, 05:33:48 PM
Sonic default CSP? That's too hard. I'm gonna have to refuse that request.
You... Bastardic bastard! D:
Quote from: SJS on November 08, 2011, 05:33:48 PM
Sonic default CSP? That's too hard. I'm gonna have to refuse that request.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Well I have a Sonic request, it's four textures I haven't uploaded yet, because one of them keeps turning too tealish or navy blue on me.. Think you can wait for about 15 minutes?
No, I am very impatient.
Just kidding, take your time.
Quote from: SJS on November 08, 2011, 09:15:42 PM
No, I am very impatient.
Just kidding, take your time.
Alright, sorry I took so long, might if I pm it instead? Might not release these, based on the Sonic Cim colors from Colors.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2ashura.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2blacka.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2blackz.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2chaos.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2classic.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2classicagain.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2darkspine.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2espio.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2falcon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2flame.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2goku.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2greena.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2greenz.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2jakko.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2jonic.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2knuckles.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2mephiles.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2metal.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2metalsnk.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2nights.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2originalthecharacter.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2pika.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2pink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2reda.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2redz.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2sa2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2sa2u.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2shadowhedgehog.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2shadowzombie.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2silver.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2simulator.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2smash.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2somari.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2super.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2supersa2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2tails.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2werehog.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2white.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2whitething.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2yellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2zombie.png)
In-Battle Portraits
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i42.tinypic.com/2lcsg28.jpg)
Also I'm glad you did all of my requests...Hey! Where's Invisible Sonic?
.....Oh right, he's invisible...
Yes he is! Unless you really wanted a CSP of him. Which is why I made this
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/sonic2invisible.png)
Quote from: SJS on November 09, 2011, 01:12:25 AMYes he is! Unless you really wanted a CSP of him. Which is why I made this
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/sonic2invisible.png)
Nice! Way to be creative SSJSJS.
Thanks! I love how the indexing made Silver look like a corpse D:
Quote from: SJS on November 08, 2011, 02:37:57 PM
If I do Marth I have to do Sephiroth. And I dislike him almost as much as Marth.
Well, until you end up doing Marth, I'll just be patient with what you've offered.
nah... I made my own in the meantime.
He looks like a ghost lol
Also...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2somari.png)
Someone requested that? LOL
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/z2.png)
Someone requested my flame Sonic? O_o
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/bsonic2flame.png)
I didn't see that.
Zero!! :D Of course my texture pack is gonna be done lol.
SJ not only does requests, but he also looks through the Vault, and picks his favorite that are just textures.
Also, nice Zero pose. Reminds me of how win animation on MVC3.
I still don't know how you do this but DANG
So boss. 8)
I'm working on a new OP. It involves wood. Lots of wood.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/woody.png)
Quote from: SJS on November 09, 2011, 10:35:56 PM
I'm working on a new OP. It involves wood. Lots of wood.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/woody.png)
<.<
*thinks of it in a dirty way*
Quote from: SJS on November 09, 2011, 10:35:56 PMI'm working on a new OP. It involves wood. Lots of wood. (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/woody.png)
I know exactly what your thinking.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
He's thinking of a hotlinking icon?
Quote from: Segtendo on November 10, 2011, 12:55:20 AMHe's thinking of a hotlinking icon?
It's a wood chair. Looks find on my end. :/
My OP now looks like a hotlinked wooden chair
Man, your new OP is [censored]ing sexy bro.
Why are some trophy bases gold and some silver?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 10, 2011, 03:40:10 AM
Man, your new OP is [censored]ing sexy bro.
Why are some trophy bases gold and some silver?
Thanks!
It's a puzzle! Someone should solve it
Quote from: SJS on November 10, 2011, 03:41:26 AMThanks!
It's a puzzle! Someone should solve it
Old poses are silver, new poses are gold.
i think its obvious
gold ones= new method
silver ones= old method
and new smexy op is new and smexy
Yeah, but that was an easy one. Want a harder puzzle? Find the hidden Layton. He's not on the shelf. Or in the frame.
I think I found him XD
SJ, holy [censored].
I [censored]ing love that OP.
Quote from: Segtendo on November 10, 2011, 04:47:41 AM
SJ, holy [censored].
I [censored]ing love that OP.
^This, your opening is awesome. :D
Quote from: SJS on November 10, 2011, 03:47:57 AM
Yeah, but that was an easy one. Want a harder puzzle? Find the hidden Layton. He's not on the shelf. Or in the frame.
He's in your avy.
And the op looks freaking awesome. You should make the ones that don't have csp's have a get out frog if you click them.
"originalthecharacter"
SJ, I love ya.
Wut? When did you realease roy?
Quote from: Segtendo on November 10, 2011, 04:47:41 AM
SJ, holy [censored].
I [censored]ing love that OP.
Quote from: Sorceress on November 10, 2011, 04:51:35 AM
^This, your opening is awesome. :D
Thanks to both of you
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 10, 2011, 11:18:41 AM
He's in your avy.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Segtendo on November 10, 2011, 01:59:26 PM
"originalthecharacter"
SJ, I love ya.
Do not steal
Quote from: Infernape99 on November 10, 2011, 09:00:59 PM
Wut? When did you realease roy?
I made them for Thany a while back. I don't remember.
Found him. :srs:
[Spoiler](http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tumblr_lryi5seBFn1r0p8dno1_500.jpg)
It's that last trophy.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 10, 2011, 09:11:08 PM
Found him. :srs:
[Spoiler](http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tumblr_lryi5seBFn1r0p8dno1_500.jpg)
It's that last trophy.
What the [censored] am I looking at.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 10, 2011, 09:11:08 PM
Found him. :srs:
[Spoiler](http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tumblr_lryi5seBFn1r0p8dno1_500.jpg)
It's that last trophy.
WUT THE FU.....? O_O
Quote from: Segtendo on November 10, 2011, 10:17:41 PM
What the [censored] am I looking at.
LOL You are looking at something all boys like.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 10, 2011, 10:18:41 PM
Heaven.
LOOOL!! You made my day!!! XD!
Quote from: SJS on November 10, 2011, 09:04:48 PM
I made them for Thany a while back. I don't remember.
Ok Thanks; They are awesome! :D
You guys took that long to find him? XD Lolz
I lol'd at how Marth is blacker than the other black characters.
Quote from: xZedkiel on November 11, 2011, 12:58:40 AM
You guys took that long to find him? XD Lolz
I never looked for him...
You guys just posted pictures.
Actually, I found that picture the same day as the new OP, I didn't know it was the hidden Layton. >.>
lol, click marth and u'll get this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Guys. Who should I do next? Vote or else I'll do absolutely nothing.
Moar ROB. :rob:
You would purposely not include Marth in the poll...
Oh well... Pit it is.
Pit :D
if not Pit , then Ness/Lucas :D
Dunno why you hate on Marth, quite childish leaving him out but IDGAF. I voted ZSS requests.
Ice Climbers :popo:
Childish? What's childish is the constant pestering about Marth. You reap what you sow.
:fox: Fox
Just giving my opinion, that is all.
Can I request that you do Zero's X4 or X5 official art poses instead?
I honestly have no idea what those looks like
I think Lucas could use a new CSP.
Lol! Click on the last trophy! xD
I Think.... :pit: Pit :D
I think Zelda :zelda: needs a revamp.
I think, therefore I am.
Seriously, though, I voted for a Toon Link Revamp, mainly because he is my main.
On the whole Marth issue, doing Marth at some point would be nice, even if SJS only did the main colors from the Brawl Disc, just for sake of having everyone match the art style. You won't see me complaining, though, as these're free, and if SJS stopped right now, I'd've gotten infinitely more than I paid for.
Charizard requests.
It's Ridley tiem. :af:
So many ties...
Too many options I guess.
Quote from: SJS on November 11, 2011, 10:00:45 PM
So many ties...
(http://www.suitsshirtsandtiesinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/17_5_orig.jpg)
Indeed...
I think it's better to have 3 options
- Continue with the last characters (then make a poll for them)
- Revamp (poll as well)
- Requests
That way you can see what they really want.
Quote from: Sky Grounder on November 11, 2011, 10:06:23 PM
Too many options I guess.
Too many options, so little time
Quote from: Segtendo on November 11, 2011, 10:16:13 PM
(http://www.suitsshirtsandtiesinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/17_5_orig.jpg)
Indeed...
I see what you did there...
Quote from: Ikuto Tsukiyomi on November 11, 2011, 10:19:11 PM
I think it's better to have 3 options
- Continue with the last characters (then make a poll for them)
- Revamp (poll as well)
- Requests
That way you can see what they really want.
I like that idea, but it might take too long.
While you were busy voting, I was busy doing other things.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzero2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzero2axel.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzero2axl.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzero2bass.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzero2black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzero2fake.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzero2hyper.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzero2superandgolden.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzero2vile.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzero2virus.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzero2xxx.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/bzero2yam.png)
Battle Portraits (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/?start=all)
Awesome job bro! But should've removed one of the swords o.o But in the words of Deadpool, Meh, doesn't matter! Dual wield Zero FTW! Thanks!
Actually, I added it. I thought Zero had two swords. Whoops!
Quote from: SJS on November 12, 2011, 03:52:51 AM
Actually, I added it. I thought Zero had two swords. Whoops!
Lol that's cause the model has two for the animations since it's a 2D fighter. ^-^
Nah, it's mainly cause he has two sword holes (whatever you call 'em) on that white box on his back. Well the two swords ain't bugging me a lick. Ain't changing it unless them OCD people gripe at me.
Quote from: SJS on November 12, 2011, 05:28:29 AM
Nah, it's mainly cause he has two sword holes (whatever you call 'em) on that white box on his back. Well the two swords ain't bugging me a lick. Ain't changing it unless them OCD people gripe at me.
He has those two sword holes because when he's facing one direction, you can't see the other because of the hair in the game. And in the game the one sword in the direction he uses it stays there, and when he's on the other side of the screen facing the other direction, the sword handle is on the other side because the animations flip directions. But I say keep it, he looks cool with two swords! But if they say remove it, remove the one blocking the helmet cause he's left handed and draws with the left. o:
(http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz145/KudoKaikun/Brawl%20CSP/Zero00.png)
Quote from: SJS on November 12, 2011, 05:28:29 AM
Ain't changing it unless them OCD people gripe at me.
Inb4Velen.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 12, 2011, 07:58:07 AM
Inb4Velen.
Thing is though, he never complained about it on the actual TvC model. And it's cool either way with the two swords or one. Even though it is supposed to be one sword. You work with Zero long enough and you become OCD about every detail; I got to that point with the TvC model.
At any rate, the portraits are awesome! And so is the OP, and just about anything else I haven't commented on. Wow I've been out of hacking for a while...
The most gentlemanly thing to do in this situation would be to create a dual-wielding Zero PSA. :)
A dual blade Zero PSA would be epic.
But I could have sworn I saw a picture of Zero with two sabres. Guess it was just a piece of fan art, then. And Pit's winning the poll. D=
Quote from: SJS on November 12, 2011, 07:35:07 PM
And Pit's winning the poll.
InB4TekkaManAndTekkaManBlade XD
Thank you so much for the Zero CSPs! The jewel on black Zero's head looks more purple than red, but that's nothing I can't fix myself in Gimp.
Quote from: Ikuto Tsukiyomi on November 12, 2011, 09:45:15 PM
InB4TekkaManAndTekkaManBlade XD
Aka the only reason Pit's winning.
Yeah, I think he used my version. I rushed on the gems because I just wanted it to be done. >.>
Guess I can start doing Pit requests since he's been in first for a while
Then no requests from me since I have Waluigi :P
Tekkaman looks really stupid in the Pit pose I made. Just sayin'
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/th_bowelmovement.png) (http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/?action=view¤t=bowelmovement.png)
*looks at file name of Tekkaman Blade*
*no comment*
Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on November 13, 2011, 04:28:17 AM
Then no requests from me since I have Waluigi :P
Same here for the most part... Although I have one for if I ever use Pit again...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16991
Should be easy enough.
(Here's to hoping the Clone Engine at some point is made a reality, much like model importing.)
02 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBNO6N2E
Link's Successor - http://www.mediafire.com/?f1avczct1pn227w
The Traveler - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VZ8EFZF2
Isaac/Recolors - http://www.mediafire.com/?ibymtcy42a92lfy (if you don't want to do all of them please at least make the red one)
Phazon Pit - http://www.mediafire.com/?p05y8wba4p0r5s7
Primal Pit - http://www.mediafire.com/?gjymyyh5tgh
Thanks much!
Sora KHII(Crowned) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23490
Lloyd Irving http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23615
There's only 1 that i want and that's: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17320
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23534
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22781
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22435
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17043
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15583
And I'm done with my annoying list of requests for you. <_<
I don't find requests annoying D: Usually.
i have some requests:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22435
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23493
thanks in advance for making then
It sucks that Dantarion left without explaining how to get the clone engine to work :C.
He also left before releasing BrawlMasquerade, which he DID complete.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2angemon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2bright.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2dark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2emoginger.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2eviltwin.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2faceless.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2fd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2girlypurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2girlyred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2guyorgirl.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2isaac.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2isaacblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2isaacgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2isaacred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2isaacwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2isaacyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2janaff.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2link.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2linkdual.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2lloyd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2o2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2phazon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2primal.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2sora.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2sorablue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2soracrown.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2soradark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2soragreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2sorared.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2sorayellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2tekkenman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2tekkenmanblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2tekkenmanbw.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2tekkenmandark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2tekkenmangreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2tekkenmanyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2time.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2tranny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2yellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2yellowman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/bpit2yoyoyo.png)
Battle Portraits
VVVVVVVVVVVV
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/?start=all
tekken man looks weird, as u said urself, maybe make him another pose?
Tekkaman Blade does not interest me.
I think I'm gonna do Charizard requests next.
My Charizard requests:
Non-vertexed Ridley by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/MetroidGang_v3_DELUXE.rar)
Ultimate Chimera by S. (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/MotherTrainer.rar)
Zombie Charizard by Jugg4n4ut (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/Zombie_Trainer.rar)
Team Magma Charizard by Chicken Chaser (http://www.mediafire.com/?jkynwntumzn)
Angry Yoshi by Syntax Error (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2jyymmntogt)
SMAAAASH!! Charizard by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/SMAAAASH!!RedNew.rar)
The downloads are all for Pokemon Trainer packs, but Charizard is in there.
Quote from: SJS on November 13, 2011, 11:01:39 PM
Tekkaman Blade does not interest me.
I think I'm gonna do Charizard requests next.
right, just suggesting, since beyond was the one who made him and ur both team partners i figured u mightve wanted to do it, but no probs here, i dont even use tekkaman...
Only PAVGN has requests? =P
*cough* (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12295)
*cough again* (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12297)
*cough once more* (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16671)
Pretty please? =D
I downloaded the Pit folder, even though I have Waluigi :P
Besides Ridley and Tyranitar, which Gamma already provided, I have this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15880).
I just want the three recolor packs done by DragonRage because the Pokemon default team colors are terrible.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*&ByUser=*dragonrage*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Character-*-Charizard&TypeAlt=Character&characterListing=Charizard
Also, when you get around to doing Ivysaur and Squirtle, should I remind you to do these again (for the other two)? The download comes in a pack with all three I believe
Hey SJS, I just realized that once you're done with the Charizard CSPs, you won't have to change the title of your thread.
When was Rock Smash EVER as spammable as Angel Ring?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2bluer.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2chimera.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2clone.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2fire.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2giratina.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2greener.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2lugia.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2lugiadark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2lugiashiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2magma.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2mecha.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2metalgreymon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2redder.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2ridlee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2ridley.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2ridleyblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2ridleygreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2ridleymeta.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2ridleyred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2shiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2smash.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2twilight.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2typhoid.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2tyranitiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2yellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2yoshi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/bcharizard2zombie.png)
BPs -----------------------------\
|
|
|
|
V
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/?start=all
You, sir, work super fast o.o
I'll wait for the BSPs.
Valoo (http://www.mediafire.com/?mtqmzt3ijxz)
Giratina (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y3R5TSDP)
Silent Metal (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2CUGURB4)
KORL (http://www.mediafire.com/?1vygmgnzwzz)
Darn I'm too late ):
Thanks, Sj. =P
Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on November 14, 2011, 03:24:41 AM
You, sir, work super fast o.o
I'll wait for the BSPs.
That's because Charizard was easy. And the BPs are up now.
Quote from: xZedkiel on November 14, 2011, 03:27:24 AM
Valoo (http://www.mediafire.com/?mtqmzt3ijxz)
Giratina (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y3R5TSDP)
Silent Metal (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2CUGURB4)
KORL (http://www.mediafire.com/?1vygmgnzwzz)
Darn I'm too late ):
Yeah, I probably didn't wait long enough before starting. Sorry!
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 14, 2011, 03:27:55 AM
Thanks, Sj. =P
You're welcome!
Quote from: SJS on November 14, 2011, 03:41:27 AM
That's because Charizard was easy. And the BPs are up now.
Much obliged!
Who next?
Quote from: SJS on November 14, 2011, 03:41:27 AM
Yeah, I probably didn't wait long enough before starting. Sorry!
It's okay bro, I at least get Giratina! ^-^
Since Meta Knight's winning by so much, I guess people can start posting Meta Knight requests.
meta knight resquests here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22650
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21032
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16726
thanks in advance
^@ link #2, nope.avi
That requires a moveset to look right.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21584 (Why the [censored] does this not have 100 downloads [at least]?)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3466
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3175
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17742
Star Knight (http://www.mediafire.com/?82cot9n5p2y5pvb)
Omega Knight (http://www.mediafire.com/?qf76ifzemtipn93)
Karas Knight (http://www.mediafire.com/?hb78e890843f8yc)
Heartless, Pure Heartless, and Nobody (http://www.mediafire.com/?yjdhhdtommi)
Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on November 14, 2011, 04:08:26 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3175
That one's got a broken download
Quote from: SJS on November 14, 2011, 04:37:02 AM
That one's got a broken download
Crap.
It does.
I'll send you a PAC/PCS tomorrow.
Quote from: SJS on November 11, 2011, 04:55:24 PM
I honestly have no idea what those looks like
You could try looking them up...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Here they are. All of Zero's poses.
Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on November 14, 2011, 04:38:52 AM
Crap.
It does.
I'll send you a PAC/PCS tomorrow.
Lensho fixed it, don't worry about it.
Quote from: Velen on November 14, 2011, 05:08:23 AM
You could try looking them up...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Here they are. All of Zero's poses.
Kind of hard to identify which game a specific pose came from when I know nothing of the series. The first one wouldn't fit well in the CSP. The second one would fit with modification. The last three would fit.
I for one am fine with the fact the second one would be require modification. It's a nice, dynamic pose.
Quote from: Velen on November 14, 2011, 05:08:23 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Those are the two I like best.
The first of my picks with modifications would be cool, but the second of my picks is also pretty cool.
imo u have some of the best perfect csp ive seen on this site...you and asf1nk should work together..hes working on a new css and it be cool to see you csp and css used with it ;)
but while your doing metaknight....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22264
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3466
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4105
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16714
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2692
i apologize in advance if someone has already requested any of these and thank u
Quote from: nova9 on November 14, 2011, 06:15:06 AM
imo u have some of the best perfect csp ive seen on this site...you and asf1nk should work together..hes working on a new css and it be cool to see
http://lsteam.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=menu&action=display&thread=224
Read "The Team" section.. >_>
Well I'm not interested in changing my Zero pose, but I can put Zero in those poses just for fun.
Quote from: nova9 on November 14, 2011, 06:15:06 AM
imo u have some of the best perfect csp ive seen on this site...you and asf1nk should work together..hes working on a new css and it be cool to see you csp and css used with it ;)
Thank you sir! Any yes, I believe I am already providing the CSPs for ASF1nk's new CSS.
Eh, why not. Everyone else is doing it.
Waddle Dee! http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8041
Haunta! http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13940
Spongebob! http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3583
Bob-Omb! http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3516
Fixed Meta Falcon! http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22819
The Star Knight! http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20252
oh wow thats fantastic then. im glad im not the only one who thought you should ;)
Might as well put my Meta Knight ha-- requests here.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9099
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10929
(Even though I need to fix this at some point.)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21219
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2051
Any chance you can update your CSS icons as well? I've been wanting the Bowser one for a quite a bit :p
I woke up early because I had the suspicion that SJS would take requests for another character after I went offline last night. It's a good thing I listened to my instincts because that's exactly what he's doing. Anyway, my requests:
Mario Mask Meta Knight by Me (http://www.mediafire.com/?zarwq9b4u6o26) (Why the [censored] does this not have 100 downloads [at least]?)
Jason by Bluz (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Meta%20Knight/JasonKnight.rar)
Tekkaman by Captain Jim (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Meta%20Knight/MetaTekkaKnight.rar)
Rorschach by Captain Jim (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Meta%20Knight/Rorschach.rar)
Captain Falcon Meta Knight by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Meta%20Knight/FalconMetaKnight.rar)
SMAAAASH!! Meta Knight by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Meta%20Knight/SMAAAASH!!MetaKnight.rar)
And now I'll go back to sleep.... Right after this:
Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 14, 2011, 02:20:18 AMWhen was Rock Smash EVER as spammable as Angel Ring?
Boss Battles.
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=11279
Quote from: Sir Combee on November 14, 2011, 07:21:45 AM
Any chance you can update your CSS icons as well? I've been wanting the Bowser one for a quite a bit :p
I'll get around to them soon hopefully.
Quote from: PAVGN on November 14, 2011, 11:55:07 AM
I woke up early because I had the suspicion that SJS would take requests for another character after I went offline last night. It's a good thing I listened to my instincts because that's exactly what he's doing. Anyway, my requests:
Mario Mask Meta Knight by Me (http://www.mediafire.com/?zarwq9b4u6o26) (Why the [censored] does this not have 100 downloads [at least]?)
You know, I've made this hack for all of my Meta Knight CSP poses.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Intro/Meta%20Knight/metaknightmario.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknightmario.png)
Classic Meta Knight: http://www.mediafire.com/?vtl3klz16jzq8
Clouby: http://www.mediafire.com/?1jdvwk2ntkgus2r
Green Phazon: http://www.mediafire.com/?84dg9x7jvdtoc1b
Maskless Meta: http://www.mediafire.com/?mninezjjnmz#1
Meta Templar: http://www.mediafire.com/?nozoihut0iz
Ghost Knight 64: http://www.mediafire.com/?cfcdk6enekkme7d
Thanks!
Quote from: SJS on November 14, 2011, 03:16:46 PM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Intro/Meta%20Knight/metaknightmario.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknightmario.png)
Lolol, I imagined Mata Knight's voice saying "It'sa me, Mario.".
Galacta Knight: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22650
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2axe.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2bleck.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2bomb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2classic.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2cursed.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2cutter.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2dark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2derp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2doom.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2falcon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2falconpunch.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2galac.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2galaxy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2GETOUT.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2greenl.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2happyblood.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2haunter.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2ice.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2jason.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2khblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2khdarknstuff.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2khwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2knight.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2mallow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2mario.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2maskless.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2melee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2nightmare.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2phazon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2phazongreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2pink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2redfaceman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2rednblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2seemen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2smash.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2spawna.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2spawnb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2spike.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2spongehead.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2stabbyface.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2star.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2tekken.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2templar.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2vaati.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2vader.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2waddle.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2yellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight202.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight202crystal.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight202poot.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight202spiky.png)
BPs: http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/?start=all
Awesome csp's. Such high definition. Epic!
So you DID get a Cout Bleck file.
Good job.
Quote from: SJS on November 14, 2011, 03:16:46 PMYou know, I've made this hack for all of my Meta Knight CSP poses.
I can't tell If you're trying to tell me that you don't want to do It, or If you're saying that you were going to do It anyway because you've made It for all your Meta Knight poses.You're awesome SJS! ;D
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 14, 2011, 09:07:49 PMI know right!! That texture is freaking epic. TBH, I have that texture over all my MK slots except one. But nice work on it. It's awesome. :)
Thanks. It's nice to see that there are people who recognize It's awesomeness despite the download count for It showing otherwise.
I wasn't complaining, I was just saying that I remember you requesting that for all last two Meta Knight poses. So yeah, I had it done because I had a feeling you would ask for it.
Quote from: SJS on November 15, 2011, 01:27:32 AM
I wasn't complaining, I was just saying that I remember you requesting that for all last two Meta Knight poses. So yeah, I had it done because I had a feeling you would ask for it.
Oh, ok. That's good.
At first, I was confused at the title.
Then I got it 8)
Wow. Looks like all the MK hacks I use got made without me requesting them. Lucky me.
Nice job with all of the CSPs, SJS. Wouldn't mind some CSS icons for some of these though...
I'll just leave this here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Voted for Jigglypuff 'cuz I'm a rebel like that.
wow those look great! and you work fast too. especially compared to some of these other guys who are making csp requests :p
Quote from: nova9 on November 15, 2011, 06:25:28 AM
wow those look great! and you work fast too. especially compared to some of these other guys who are making csp requests :p
what are you trying to say? :srs:
Lol. Nah im just kidding
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 15, 2011, 08:20:03 AM
what are you trying to say? :srs:
Lol. Nah im just kidding
that SJS works faster than you
haha noooooo slayer I luv u man
Since Captain Falcon has had his numbers artificially inflated, are you going to start taking Captain Falcon requests now?
Quote from: PAVGN on November 16, 2011, 12:14:59 AM
Since Captain Falcon has had his numbers artificially inflated, are you going to start taking Captain Falcon requests now?
It's funny how Meta Knight and Falcon suddenly had a ton of votes. Pit was barely winning in the first poll I made. And sure, people can start posting Falcon stuff.
Can I request more than six Captain Falcon CSPs? Since all of my requests are from Stack Smash, absolutely no-one else is going to request what I want.
No, sorry. Rules are rules.
Goku (http://www.mediafire.com/?6fw34d2vfrmy7jn)
Blaziken (https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=8f1c27d994773f78&sc=documents&id=8F1C27D994773F78!116)
Wolverine (http://www.mediafire.com/?v5f5h56ab4adm2g)
Quote from: SJS on November 16, 2011, 01:57:08 AMNo, sorry. Rules are rules.
God damn It. Fine.
Protoman by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Captain%20Falcon/RevampedProtoman.rar)
Classic Captain Falcon by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Captain%20Falcon/ClassicFalcon.rar)
SMAAAASH!! Captain Falcon by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Captain%20Falcon/SMAAAASH!!FalconNew.rar)
Super Macho Man by Pako (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A5KDK7QM)
Toad by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Captain%20Falcon/ToadCaptainFalcon.rar)
Ronald McDonald by Syntax Error (http://www.mediafire.com/?wjnzkejtyzm)
Ok so Ronald McDonald wasn't made by Stack Smash. But still, everything else was.
Green Master Chief (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4030)
Victory BadGuy got my other 2.
Cute little Kirby. Nuff Said.
WARNING CUTE PUFFBALL DANCE PARTY
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Redpwnage795 on November 16, 2011, 03:17:56 AM
Cute little Kirby. Nuff Said.
WARNING CUTE PUFFBALL DANCE PARTY
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ok? Well when you're done dancing, feel free to post some Captain Falcon requests.
Beedrill: http://www.box.net/shared/21mvnm1o4cpqa6tbjbhs
Goofy: http://www.mediafire.com/?9tpypv705iryye7
Ryu: http://www.mediafire.com/?rzt6o9yx0g05yns
Tekkaman: http://www.mediafire.com/?ebyxvnnnnjm
Excitebiker: http://www.mediafire.com/?zmmd0mzqmym
Alt Wolverine: http://www.mediafire.com/?djndmh3ywgx
Thank you!
Viewtiful Joe http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18066
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14274
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=174
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3413
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5277
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10834
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12148
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9294
Only 3 this time...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4420
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5891
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=159
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13729
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11745
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20772
Would you be interested in making some Hinata csps and other misc interface Icons (besides the sound effect for the announcer call) for my import?
I'll send you a .max file so you can render a pos--
oh wait...I could do that *sideglance*
*shrug*
I'll see how my idea goes first.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 16, 2011, 12:51:26 PM
Would you be interested in making some Hinata csps and other misc interface Icons (besides the sound effect for the announcer call) for my import?
I'll send you a .max file so you can render a pos--
oh wait...I could do that *sideglance*
*shrug*
I'll see how my idea goes first.
Wat.
On-Topic, please:
I want all the Default Costumes.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 16, 2011, 12:51:26 PM
Would you be interested in making some Hinata csps and other misc interface Icons (besides the sound effect for the announcer call) for my import?
I'll send you a .max file so you can render a pos--
oh wait...I could do that *sideglance*
*shrug*
I'll see how my idea goes first.
One, he's only taking Falcon requests for this point in time...
Two, even if he was taking requests for... Whoever she's on, I don't think he would do that request anyway.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 16, 2011, 12:51:26 PM
Would you be interested in making some Hinata csps and other misc interface Icons (besides the sound effect for the announcer call) for my import?
I'll send you a .max file so you can render a pos--
oh wait...I could do that *sideglance*
*shrug*
I'll see how my idea goes first.
I'm not interested in giving Hinata her own pose, but I'll gladly make her in whatever Zelda pose I think up once I get to Zelda requests. But you can always try posing her yourself. It would be a good learning experience.
Quote from: SJS on November 16, 2011, 02:35:45 PM
I'm not interested in giving Hinata her own pose, but I'll gladly make her in whatever Zelda pose I think up once I get to Zelda requests. But you can always try posing her yourself. It would be a good learning experience.
Oh, my bad dude. ._.
I guess I was being kinda ignorant...
Sub-Zero: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5255
Goku Recolors: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23683
Ryu Hayabusa (http://www.mediafire.com/?rzt6o9yx0g05yns)
Joe Musashi (http://www.mediafire.com/?zwy42f1vl7b9kue)
A new Zero Suit Samus pose came to me in a dream. Now I'm not trying to make you vote for her or anything, but I'm not showing any pose previews until I do requests her. Okay, maybe I will show a preview.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on November 17, 2011, 01:22:48 AM
A new Zero Suit Samus pose came to me in a dream. Now I'm not trying to make you vote for her or anything, but I'm not showing any pose previews until I do requests her. Okay, maybe I will show a preview.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I can tell
from the look in her eyes
that
she wants me
or
shes naked or something
<_<
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/chaoattack/sammy.png)
Samus is winning!=D
Cool pose! :D
I got a sneak peek of it the other day <.<
I love it.
Nice!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2america.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2bee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2bighead.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2biker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2blaziken.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2cantsee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2colorful.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2dig.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2excited.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2freakazoid.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2goku.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2gokublack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2gokublue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2gokugreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2gokured.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2gokuwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2goofy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2helmless.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2inky.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2kong.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2macho.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2mc.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2mcblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2mcblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2mccyan.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2mcgrey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2mcpink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2mcpurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2mcred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2mcsamus.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2mcstuff.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2mcwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2monkeybutt.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2neon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2ninja.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2ninjawhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2optimus.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2pink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2protoman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2ranranru.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2retro.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2smash.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2spiderman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2subzero.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2super.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2tekken.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2toad.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2venom.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2vjoe.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2wolverine.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2wolverines.png)
BPs: http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/?start=all
I don't like how most of the vertex hacks came out.
Yeah, only Falcons, Joes, and Chiefs came out nice looking. And Ryu Hayabusa and Joe Musashi. :D
Eh, I was hoping for Falcon's pose to be a bit more... badass than the last one. But, beggars can't be chosers.
Thanks.
Quote from: SJS on November 18, 2011, 10:30:38 PM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptainfalcon2toad.png)
Aww [censored] yeah! Here we go! Yahoo! Ahh-whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!
The rest of the non-vertex hack CSPs look good too. Also this pose make me feel like making Elvis over Captain Falcon.
So are you taking requests for Zero Suit Samus now?
Quote from: PAVGN on November 19, 2011, 12:18:42 AM
Aww [censored] yeah! Here we go! Yahoo! Ahh-whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!
The rest of the non-vertex hack CSPs look good too. Also this pose make me feel like making Elvis over Captain Falcon.
So are you taking requests for Zero Suit Samus now?
You should do that.
Sure.
The Boss - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8822
Other M - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16753
Aile - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10966
Saki - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6074
Rukia - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11065
Lightning - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10029
Captain Falcon Zero Suit Samus by Pik (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7JWC2Y7U)
SMAAAASH!! Zero Suit Samus by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Samus_ZSS/SMAAAASH!!Samus.rar)
T-X by :vyse: (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Samus_ZSS/Terminator_T-X.rar)
Zero Suit SA-X by Spire (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Samus_ZSS/SA-X.rar)
Dark Zero Suit Samus by Syntax Error (I'll send you this one.)
Dominatrix Zero Suit Samus by Akari_Un (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VHK3TVHB)
Pik's Action 29 package (http://www.mediafire.com/?f5f2yo7b2qm1t7z) has an updated body texture for Captain Falcon Zero Suit Samus. I would like for you to use that for that hack.
Kerrigan: http://www.mediafire.com/?9zj6a2rdvgut95h
(feel free to include Nova as well, but I'm not specifically requesting her.)
Tifa: http://www.mediafire.com/?ng5wesowqegngkx
Dark Samus: http://www.mediafire.com/?vll20grp9wbg7wp
(not sure how well it'll work, but it can't hurt to ask :P)
Bayonetta (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3319)
Kit (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23390)
Fusion Suit (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2817)
Mileena (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20404)
Look at that. 2 DrPanda hacks O_o
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1869
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2817
Hm...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23394
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23393
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21370
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20604
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16753
I think that will be all from me.
Melee ZSS - http://www.mediafire.com/?kk3kyxv0oppehhm
Megaman X - http://www.mediafire.com/?slgt4n3l7ywj8w2
Solid Suit Samus - http://www.mediafire.com/?jdt2ckovtmw
Kairi - http://www.mediafire.com/?8egd9n42n0bpssx
Haruhi Suzumiya - http://www.mediafire.com/?4rwpirhsiixku4r
TRON (specifically the green one) - http://www.mediafire.com/?jde8ka7w39dde8m
Thanks again!
Haribel http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23727
isnt that pose too horizontal? just asking, u probably have some secret up in ur sleeve, maybe not.. xD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20604
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20367
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23791
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20277
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19032
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16859
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16745
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16753
More then 6 but that's cause i switch a few around sometimes xD
Quote from: jokekid on November 19, 2011, 05:26:03 PM
isnt that pose too horizontal? just asking, u probably have some secret up in ur sleeve, maybe not.. xD
It'll fit 8)
Quote from: Moka Akashiya on November 19, 2011, 07:24:36 PM
More then 6 but that's cause i switch a few around sometimes xD
You just requested 12 things. Two were already requested, so that leaves 10. Narrow that down to six and try again.
This time I'll request something instead of hoping someone else does;
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16753
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21370
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2aile.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2animegirl.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2ashei.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2bayonetta.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2bayonettav.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2bomber.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2boss.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2bw.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2cissnei.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2corrupted.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2darksamus.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2darksamuszero.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2din.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2faith.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2falcon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2ff10.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2forpervs.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2fusion.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2gerudo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2girl.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2gold.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2jill.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2kairi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2kerrigan.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2kit.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2kitd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2kitb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2kits.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2kitz.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2lagoona.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2lightning.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2likekit.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2melee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2mileena.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2military.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2molotov.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2mom.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2mzm.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2nova.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2ped.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2phazon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2pink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2purple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2purpleeee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2saki.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2sax.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2shooter.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2shooter2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2smash.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2somebody.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2tifa.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2tifablack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2tron.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2tronblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2tronblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2tronwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2tx.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2ulala.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2ulalajumpsuit.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2ulalashades.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2ulalawhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2white.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2x.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2young.png)
Since the pose was built around the gun, most 98% of them have a gun. I didn't mess with the gun textures, either. There are 68 CSPs there and that would have been too time consuming. Stuff like that can be fixed later. Also, the battle portraits aren't done yet.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/dwi.png)
No SJ. Unacceptable. You have to do everything all over.
:srs:
I didn't think you'd be able to pull it off, but these look great. =D
*steals a few*
Also, am I crazy or did nobody request Chell (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19997) or Catwoman (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11770)? D:
Very nice! Even the Dark Samus import looks good.
Thanks!
Quote from: SJS on November 20, 2011, 07:37:57 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2molotov.png)
My texture requested? O.O
*dies*
Epic CSP's! *grabs a bunch* :D
My my, what a nice batch.
:af:
Quote from: Phred on November 20, 2011, 08:48:46 AMThis time I'll request something instead of hoping someone else does;
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16753
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21370
And you ended up requesting things that were already requested. So much for that master plan.
Anyway, this is one of your best updates SJS! 68 CSPs? Aww man, If only there was one more request, then we'd have the perfect number of CSPs for a ZSS update. Also, I guess the reason It was so time consuming to do these was because with ZSS you have to manually add the eyes right?
Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 20, 2011, 09:48:57 PMMy my, what a nice batch.
:af:
More like what a nice [censored] right? Well there's more than one, so [censored]es would be more appropriate. Heh.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 20, 2011, 07:40:07 PM
No SJ. Unacceptable. You have to do everything all over.
:srs:
I didn't think you'd be able to pull it off, but these look great. =D
*steals a few*
Also, am I crazy or did nobody request Chell (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19997) or Catwoman (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11770)? D:
Thanks.
You're not crazy, but you should have requested them if you wanted them XD
Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 20, 2011, 07:46:15 PM
Very nice! Even the Dark Samus import looks good.
Thanks!
You're welcome.
Quote from: Moka Akashiya on November 20, 2011, 07:46:46 PM
My texture requested? O.O
*dies*
Epic CSP's! *grabs a bunch* :D
Nobody requested it, but I made it anyway since I have done so for the last pose.
Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 20, 2011, 09:48:57 PM
My my, what a nice batch.
:af:
Thank you. Is batch some sort of newfangled street slang for boobs or something? =P
Quote from: PAVGN on November 21, 2011, 12:01:31 AM
Anyway, this is one of your best updates SJS! 68 CSPs? Aww man, If only there was one more request, then we'd have the perfect number of CSPs for a ZSS update. Also, I guess the reason It was so time consuming to do these was because with ZSS you have to manually add the eyes right?
More like what a nice [censored] right? Well there's more than one, so [censored]es would be more appropriate. Heh.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Aw man, one short D:
I always have to manually add the eyes, but I also had to manually add the gun, fix the jaggies on her hair and eyelashes, and add lighting in both BrawlBox and Photoshop.
Funny how [censored] is censored but [censored]es isn't.
Random comparison
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Intro/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/zssax.png) (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2sax.png)
Quote from: SJS on November 21, 2011, 12:22:02 AM
Thanks.
You're not crazy, but you should have requested them if you wanted them XD
Well, it's good to know I'm not crazy. XD
Oh well. You win some, you lose some.
Quote from: SJS on November 21, 2011, 12:22:02 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Intro/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/zssax.png) (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2sax.png)
Dude, you've gotten so much better.
BPs are done
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/?start=all
Great OP I must say.
Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 21, 2011, 12:32:22 AMDude, you've gotten so much better.
mr. wright ur a stupid piece of [censored]. HA HA. (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tumblr_loxh6kJtqB1qc3ee6o1_500.png)
Quote from: PAVGN on November 21, 2011, 11:18:24 PM
mr. wright ur a stupid piece of [censored]. HA HA. (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tumblr_loxh6kJtqB1qc3ee6o1_500.png)
That's not very gentlemanly of you, Layton.
I'm really loving that pose, Mr. SJS! ^_^
Quote from: PAVGN on November 21, 2011, 11:18:24 PM
mr. wright ur a stupid piece of [censored]. HA HA. (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tumblr_loxh6kJtqB1qc3ee6o1_500.png)
I see you found my other hidden image!
Quote from: Espeon on November 22, 2011, 12:13:29 AM
I'm really loving that pose, Mr. SJS! ^_^
Thank you miss!
I added my old poses to the second post. I had to rename nearly all of the intro pose CSPs XD Take a look at the numbers above each picture... that's a lot of CSPs!
Hey it's Thanksgiving. Be thankful that I'm opening up Ganondorf requests since I have nothing better to do.
:af:
Lemme go get some.
Broly: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23842
Dr. eggman: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23588
Cell: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23529
dabura: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21570
if a piccolo model or vertex come before request for ganondorf do that CSP too
Diabolos (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20893)
Sigma (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15535) - Really needs a revamp
Nightmare (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20485)
Darkrai (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14307)
Batman (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19902)
Melee Ganon (http://rapidshare.com/files/403347672/FitGanon00.pac.html)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20124
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16099
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6873
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20893
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19704
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23442 ExVeemon
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23635 Dark Samus
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23703 Jason Friday 13
Here are mine...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22048
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14111
(Not 100% sure about the next one.)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23581
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20361
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11051
(This last one's kinda a filler...)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3347
Alright, I believe the other ones I would have wanted were already requested, good luck SJ. :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23899
The ones in here. There are seven though, if you wouldn't mind doing one more for the pack that would be nice.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 17, 2011, 12:27:26 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20124
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11010
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21570
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23529
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23581
Same ones from the pm..
Hey guys, help me out and specify what sword you want for Ganondorf requests.
There's the default sword (white one), a vertexed sword (like the Black Knight's), or no sword. If you don't specify, I'm just going to add the default sword.
Quote from: SJS on November 24, 2011, 08:18:41 PM
Hey guys, help me out and specify what sword you want for Ganondorf requests.
There's the default sword (white one), a vertexed sword (like the Black Knight's), or no sword. If you don't specify, I'm just going to add the default sword.
No sword for me.
Can we see a preview of the pose so we can decide alittle better?
Melee Ganondorf - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20124
Wind Waker Ganondorf - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19704
Defaut Sword for both.
Looks like everyone's requested the ones I use (even Gilgamesh, surprisingly.)
Hope they all look good.
Only 2, both with the default sword
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15485
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3347
My Ganondorf requests:
Marcus Phoenix by Akari_Un (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7R9MXG89)
Captain Falcon Ganondorf by Dchen (http://www.mediafire.com/?ot2d12mjjoy)
Osohe Cape by Me (http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ed629d9e3e580be08ef1259ff1b60e813671a78416b656a284bbec0582a7e90e)
Pinkadorf by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ganondorf/PinkGanon.rar)
LeChuck by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ganondorf/LeChuck.rar)
SMAAAASH!! Ganondorf by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ganondorf/SMAAAASH!!Ganondorf.rar)
I don't want a sword with any of these.
Quote from: Moka Akashiya on November 24, 2011, 10:05:48 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3347
Where's the texture there? All I see is a FitGanon and FitGanonMotionEtc file.
I believe this is the proper place to tell you that you got a sexy avatar.
I don't want swords in the cell.
M. Bison - http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ganondorf/M.Bison.rar
Darth Vader - http://www.mediafire.com/?fphhoffwdlh42of
Death - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WX6G5PXB
Batman - http://www.box.com/shared/xmqzmtikx4a2rklj4zka
Sigma (Version 3) - http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ganondorf/Sigmav3FINAL.rar
Gomess - http://www.mediafire.com/?bihz76izgdpj9gg#1
No sword is fine by me.
Alright, that's enough requests
I'd like no swords, but I'll see what you do :P
Quote from: SJS on November 24, 2011, 10:20:46 PM
Where's the texture there? All I see is a FitGanon and FitGanonMotionEtc file.
[censored].. Divine must have updated the file without the textures! @_@"
Wait.. you made him before.. do you still have that old file of it? If so, that's probably the one.
i vote for default sword on the default ganondorfs, and no sword for the others... since most of them will look weird
Quote from: Moka-san on November 25, 2011, 07:55:52 AM
[censored].. Divine must have updated the file without the textures! @_@"
Wait.. you made him before.. do you still have that old file of it? If so, that's probably the one.
Nope, I delete textures once I'm done making CSPs of them. But I can probably recreate it from the pictures.
Quote from: SJS on November 25, 2011, 02:41:59 PM
Nope, I delete textures once I'm done making CSPs of them.
I'll look on my pc in a few hours, is that ok? Cause i should still have them on my External HDD.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2baman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2beast.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2beastblueberry.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2bison.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2bisoncape.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2bisondorf.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2bisonio.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2blackknightpor.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2blackknightrd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2blackshadow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2brown.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2buffnerd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2cellularphone.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2dark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2darkrai.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2darksamus.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2death.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2deathblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2demon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2fab.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2falcon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2fluffy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2gio.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2gomess.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2hohohoes.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2honky.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2jason.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2mahboi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2mahbooi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2melee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2meleeblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2meleebrown.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2meleegreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2meleepurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2meleered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2mface.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2nebula.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2pikaman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2pinkface.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2polygonal.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2pride.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2pringles.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2reddemon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2redman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2roarguy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2robuttnik.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2sigma.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2sigmabald.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2skyward.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2smash.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2somefpsguy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2thisguy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2vader.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2wat.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2white.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2windwaker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2xveemon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2xveemonblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2xveemonblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2xveemongreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2xveemonorange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2xveemonpurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2xveemonred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2xveemonwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2zombie.png)
BPs http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/?start=all
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2pride.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2reddemon.png)
What the? You colored that yourself didn't you? O.o
Very nice!
*steals downloads them all*
I'm flattered someone requested my hack for these. xD
Awesome CSP's!
*grabs a bunch and puts in his inventory*
Awesome as always S to the J to the S. Aww, no beam saber for Sigma? Well It doesn't matter, It looks good without It.
I'd like to request a custom Perfect Pose (similar to Waluigi, Layton and Zero):
Battletoads (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19008)
I think the best pose would be from either this:
(http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/106/8/5/Battletoads___Rash_by_rod_f.png)
Or this:
(http://www.gamedev.ru/files/images/zits.gif)
I'll let you decide whichever pose you want, SJS. I wanted to request this earlier, but by the time I found good references, you temporarily closed requests...
And don't worry about me going ballistic if you say no. I tend to be calm for the most part, PLUS I requested this from GuamBoy in case you decline.
Quote from: Moka-san on November 25, 2011, 06:13:55 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2pride.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/bganon2reddemon.png)
What the? You colored that yourself didn't you? O.o
Yes
Quote from: Flik on November 26, 2011, 01:42:06 AM
I'd like to request a custom Perfect Pose (similar to Waluigi, Layton and Zero):
Battletoads (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19008)
I think the best pose would be from either this:
(http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/106/8/5/Battletoads___Rash_by_rod_f.png)
Or this:
(http://www.gamedev.ru/files/images/zits.gif)
I'll let you decide whichever pose you want, SJS. I wanted to request this earlier, but by the time I found good references, you temporarily closed requests...
And don't worry about me going ballistic if you say no. I tend to be calm for the most part, PLUS I requested this from GuamBoy in case you decline.
Sorry Bug Man, but I'm not interested in making Battletoad poses.
Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/zeldur.png)
smexy zelda
Are you insisting we make Zelda requests? r)
Not at all
Zelda looks fantastic, though I'm not a fan of how she's holding that arrow. Looks like she's gonna stab someone with it as opposed to fire it from her bow.
Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 26, 2011, 02:44:11 AM
Zelda looks fantastic, though I'm not a fan of how she's holding that arrow. Looks like she's gonna stab someone with it as opposed to fire it from her bow.
This.
Try and make it look like she's about to load the arrow into the bow. (Unless that was your original intention...)
*LATE REPLY IS LATE*
Eh, no sweat. I understand. Busy people tend to be...Well, busy!
Quote from: SJS on November 26, 2011, 01:53:51 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/zeldur.png)
That's so smexy, Zelda looks awesome, nice job SJS. x3
I think that if you had her hand turned 180 degrees while keeping the arrow like that, it would look like she's gonna load her bow. Now it's more like "I'ma stab you!"
She looks precisely how I want her to look. I think about these poses long before I actually post them.
Well, if that's how you want her to look like, then so be it. Who are we to complain? She still looks way better than she did in her previous pose, so I'll be more than happy to use any CSPs you make for her.
Well I'm not sure if I should use this for a CSP. I foresee a lot of clipping...
Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 26, 2011, 07:12:05 PM
Well, if that's how you want her to look like, then so be it. Who are we to complain? She still looks way better than she did in her previous pose, so I'll be more than happy to use any CSPs you make for her.
^This for sure.
Quote from: SJS on November 26, 2011, 07:17:35 PM
Well I'm not sure if I should use this for a CSP. I foresee a lot of clipping...
D:
Quote from: SJS on November 26, 2011, 07:17:35 PM
Well I'm not sure if I should use this for a CSP. I foresee a lot of clipping...
Now that you mention it, that could be an issue. I'd hate for you to give up on such a cool looking pose though.
SJS.
Your avatar [censored]ing owns.
Quote from: Segtendo on November 26, 2011, 07:37:18 PMSJS.
Your avatar [censored]ing owns.
What he said. I had such a "WTF" reaction when I saw It.
Alright that avatar is extremely too much.
Won't be around. But here are some nice things to keep you occupied.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHy7DGLTt8g(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tumblr_lkfvnsWF4q1qc44c2o1_500.gif)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tumblr_ll6vsyit651qfcu7so1_500.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tumblr_lmzukwto4T1qbm81ho1_500.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tumblr_lsmm6bFqOI1r3j4xso1_500.jpg)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tumblr_lt8xflSvsr1qdyhy9.gif)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tumblr_lt8xflSvsr1qdyhy9.gif)
OMG lol
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tumblr_lt8xflSvsr1qdyhy9.gif)
Reminds me of an avatar Beyond had.
Oh SJS, your avatar alone is enough to keep me occupied like protesters on Wall-street.
Hey
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
inb4marthfanboys
D: NO!
Can't say I regret that.
He probably deserved it.
Quote from: SJS on November 28, 2011, 11:30:30 PM
Hey
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
I lol'd hard xD
Killin' Marth, like a professor! (http://i.imgur.com/sGBOR.png)
Alright, so much win.
First, the picture in the spoilers is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Really.
Now, this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Is he leaning and rocking with it? Lmao. So good..
speaking of marth i think he should be next for requests! eh?
Quote from: nova9 on November 29, 2011, 12:33:36 AM
speaking of marth i think he should be next for requests! eh?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Did someone say Marth?!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go1.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go2.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go3.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go5.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go4.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go6.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go8.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go9.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go7.gif)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go10.png)
:(
Quote from: SJS on November 29, 2011, 02:22:17 AM
Did someone say Marth?!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go1.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go8.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go7.gif)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go10.png)
My favorite, lol.
Quote from: SJS on November 29, 2011, 02:22:17 AM
Did someone say Marth?!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go9.png)
You don't mess with Masamune Layton. His horse is a motorcycle (and possibly a puzzle).
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go4.png)
Dat ass.
Quote from: SJS on November 29, 2011, 02:22:17 AM
Did someone say Marth?!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go1.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go2.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go3.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go5.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go4.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go6.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go8.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go9.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go7.gif)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/go10.png)
0.0 Damn...
Quote from: nova9 on November 29, 2011, 06:03:56 AM
:(
Marth is sort of a running joke in my thread. Long story. My giant wall of pictures was not intended to be mean, I assure you.
This is what I meant by a Peach redux
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/new.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/old.png)
New one makes the old one look horrible.
That new one kicks the old one's ass.
As long as you do all the original characters that were done with the last version, plus the ones you held off... I'm fine with this.
Definitely like the newer one. Oh yeah.
Well I'll probably just fix up the Peach portraits instead of doing Zelda next since it's simpler (I haven't even finalized her pose yet >_>). That way I can peck at it in between studying and stuff.
Also, I have someone who would like to say hi.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/cc.png)
Also, doing some plastic surgery on Peach
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/rosetta-1.png)
More progress
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/rosas.png)
That... is awesome. How did you do the Rosalina one? Used a model import?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
We need a completed Rosalina import NOW.
Quote from: Segtendo on December 05, 2011, 08:53:08 PM
We need a completed Rosalina import NOW.
Though not a lazy port...
I feel to be truly better then the vertex, it should be a heavily edited Brawl Peach model, with bits and peices of Rosalina's real model mixed in. Then textured properly.
...
Anyway, enough offtopicness. Nice work on that portrait. Now the only problem is it's better then the actual hack. :P
I love that new pose so much, looks fantastic! :happy:
Quote from: Segtendo on December 05, 2011, 08:53:08 PMWe need a completed Rosalina import NOW.
Personally I think Rosalina should be a custom model. Because the models from the Super Mario Galaxy games are not as detailed and good looking as the Brawl models.
Quote from: Moka Akashiya on December 05, 2011, 09:45:17 PMI love that new pose so much, looks fantastic! :happy:
Not a new pose, just has better lighting.
great job on the rosalina CSP, shes hot! keep up the good work, and also great job on the Sonic :D
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 05, 2011, 09:37:25 PM
Now the only problem is it's better then the actual hack. :P
Speaking of that...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/oasd.png)
The quality on those overalls are amazing. O_o
Quote from: SJS on December 06, 2011, 01:59:42 AM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/oasd.png)
Awesome! Awww..she's not still giving the finger. :(
Also I noticed a problem with Peach, around the eyes.
Quote from: Segtendo on December 06, 2011, 02:18:03 AM
The quality on those overalls are amazing. O_o
Thanks XD
Quote from: PAVGN on December 06, 2011, 02:22:28 AM
Awesome! Awww..she's not still giving the finger. :(
Also I noticed a problem with Peach, around the eyes.
Problem aka stuff that will disappear once she's scaled down >30% of her size
I feel mad weird for noticing the following things, but you made Daisy's earrings possible, and apparently Peach took hers off..
That's because I didn't feel like making an ear for Daisy
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2alu.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2athena.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2athenab.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2athenag.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2athenar.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2athenas.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2athenay.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2bea.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2bright.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2bright2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2buggy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2chunli.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2colette.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2cynthia.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2daisy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2daisybiker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2daisyish.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2daisyluigi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2daisyshorts.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2daisystar.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2daisystriker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2daisywinter.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2etna.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2fake.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2fall.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2farore.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2fire.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2fireflower.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2goth.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2heartable.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2jeans.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2jeansblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2jeansgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2jeanspurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2lulu.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2maid.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2mario.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2melee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2miku.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2mm.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2msp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2mspss.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2mummy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2nes.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2nsmb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2orange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2orchid.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2peachbiker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2pee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2queen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosagothblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosagothgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosagothred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosagygas.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalina.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinabiker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinablack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinablue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinachristmas.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinadaisy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinagothred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinagreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinahalloween.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinakaze.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinakazeblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinakazeorange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinakazered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinakazewhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinapeach.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinapurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinared.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinashadowqueen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinashadowqueenp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinastriker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinawhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinawinter.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2rosalinazerosuit.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2samus.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2samus2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2saria.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2sariatp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2shadowqueen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2shroob.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2smb3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2spacebiker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2spicy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2striker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2sunshine.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2timpani.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2toadstool.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2veran.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2vivian.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2white.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2winter.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2zelda.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/bpeach2zerosuit.png)
BPs http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/?start=all
SJS, you are super cool.
I noticed you made CSPs for some Stack Smash hacks that weren't here before. Thanks for that. ;D
Sexy lookin Peach CSP's good sir :o
I also like the glow you did with Rosalina's wand, I'm kinda surprised an import of her hasn't came out yet
Nice CSPs. Not quite what I had in mind considering the title, but it'll have to do.
Props for the glow effects on Rosalina's wand. Looks nice.
These Peach ones look so much better! I didn't even notice that the other ones had bad lighting until you made these.
Also, did you ever come to a conclusion on the cigarette in the hopefully soon to come Snake CSPs? Did "cigarette" or "no cigarette" win the poll a few weeks back? Although it would not work on some vertexes (like Master Chief), I think it would look amazing on the default Snake costumes (which are the only ones I use anyways). But either way, I am sure those CSPs will be awesome
You know SJ, I love your CSPs too much that I hate you for always improving them, since I have to re-add them.
I love them all very much, they came out great man.
Ah, you did Psychriphias and Etna as well.
Very impressive sir.
Once again, I must say that you have an awesome avy, SJ :af:
Quote from: PAVGN on December 09, 2011, 12:48:01 AM
SJS, you are super cool.
I noticed you made CSPs for some Stack Smash hacks that weren't here before. Thanks for that. ;D
Haha you're welcome.
Quote from: sp147 on December 09, 2011, 01:05:58 AM
Sexy lookin Peach CSP's good sir :o
I also like the glow you did with Rosalina's wand, I'm kinda surprised an import of her hasn't came out yet
Same here. Though it's only a matter of time.
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 09, 2011, 01:07:27 AM
Nice CSPs. Not quite what I had in mind considering the title, but it'll have to do.
Props for the glow effects on Rosalina's wand. Looks nice.
The title is a trap!
Quote from: Sir Combee on December 09, 2011, 05:57:19 AM
These Peach ones look so much better! I didn't even notice that the other ones had bad lighting until you made these.
Also, did you ever come to a conclusion on the cigarette in the hopefully soon to come Snake CSPs? Did "cigarette" or "no cigarette" win the poll a few weeks back? Although it would not work on some vertexes (like Master Chief), I think it would look amazing on the default Snake costumes (which are the only ones I use anyways). But either way, I am sure those CSPs will be awesome
I'm pretty sure no cigarette won. I think.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 09, 2011, 08:13:50 AM
You know SJ, I love your CSPs too much that I hate you for always improving them, since I have to re-add them.
I love them all very much, they came out great man.
Ah, you did Psychriphias and Etna as well.
Very impressive sir.
Yeah, though they do have small heads.
Quote from: Segtendo on December 09, 2011, 01:52:08 PM
Once again, I must say that you have an awesome avy, SJ :af:
It's hatception
Quote from: SJS on December 09, 2011, 04:14:50 PM
It's hatception
I was thinking of the EXACT same word :srs:
That's Awesome SJS
I love you (No Homo)
Quote from: SJS on December 09, 2011, 04:14:50 PM
Yeah, though they do have small heads.
actually its peach who has a overhuge head... xDDD
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/zedfgggggghyjudgtred.png)
?
Quote from: SJS on December 09, 2011, 08:54:46 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/zedfgggggghyjudgtred.png)
?
Now that's a Zelda pose.
I guess this makes the thread a "Princess Foursome", eh?
But yeah, she looks nice. I like the way you made it look like her hair is blowing in the wind.
Best Zelda pose ever. Light bow really makes it.
Quote from: SJS on December 09, 2011, 08:54:46 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/zedfgggggghyjudgtred.png)
?
Now that's just smexy. :P
i find it kinda bleh... compared to some other poses u made, this one looks just a bit soft and unhuman... emotionless...
(http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/sarcastic_joker_applause.gif)
Request Ninjas over Mario :-\ The ninjas from mario sports mix :D
What looks unhuman is that clapping clown you got as an avatar bro.
Quote from: LordNOaH on December 09, 2011, 11:36:39 PM
(http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/sarcastic_joker_applause.gif)
Yeah, this one.
As I told you in VIP chat, Zelda looks [censored]ing delicious.
This is probably my favorite pose you've done of her yet.
You gonna include the bow in all CSPs?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 10, 2011, 12:01:43 AM
What looks unhuman is that clapping clown you got as an avatar bro.
Yeah, this one.
As I told you in VIP chat, Zelda looks [censored]ing delicious.
This is probably my favorite pose you've done of her yet.
You gonna include the bow in all CSPs?
why so serious?
(http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/i/m/imsoseriousplz.gif)
every one may have his opinion, and since SJS wont take criticism ever i already know he's just gonna use that pose... despite it being better or worse...
Well I don't have to take criticism. Just like I don't have to have a poll asking which character I should do next. And I don't have to take dozens of requests at a time. I could only do the requests I want. Or only do requests of "good" hacks (like some people have suggested to me). But I don't. I do the requests people want and characters people want (save one flamboyant exception). At zero charge!
Poses are the only thing I don't let others control. Characters are posed to what is best in my eyes. But if mine aren't satisfactory, there are plenty other portrait threads that have different poses. Though I ask that you reserve judgement until I add her eyes and give her decent lighting.
Quote from: SJS on December 10, 2011, 12:25:47 AM
Well I don't have to take criticism. Just like I don't have to have a poll asking which character I should do next. And I don't have to take dozens of requests at a time. I could only do the requests I want. Or only do requests of "good" hacks (like some people have suggested to me). But I don't. I do the requests people want and characters people want (save one flamboyant exception). At zero charge!
Poses are the only thing I don't let others control. Characters are posed to what is best in my eyes. But if mine aren't satisfactory, there are plenty other portrait threads that have different poses. Though I ask that you reserve judgement until I add her eyes and give her decent lighting.
lol, no need to rant, i never said i didnt appreciate ur work... cuz thats the feeling ur giving me with that post...
That was hardly a rant, more of an explanation of how I operate.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/zeddacopy.png)
Now you're free to judge.
And people can request Zelda things now.
With pleasure! :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1826
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10021
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9813
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20353
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16174 (regular)
Seg got all of the ones I use except this one.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16148 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16148)
My Zelda Requests:
Dark Blue Zelda by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Zelda_Sheik/DarkBlueLightOrangeSheikZelda.rar)
Fina by :vyse: (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Zelda_Sheik/Fina.rar)
SMAAAASH!! Zelda by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=5956)
Myrrh Maroon by NICKtendo DS (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XS9X741W)
Terra Branford by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Zelda_Sheik/Terra_Branford.rar)
Shannon by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Zelda_Sheik/Shannon.rar)
Quote from: SJS on December 10, 2011, 01:46:01 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/zeddacopy.png)
I think it needs one more overlay. (In my opinion. Its your CSP, as you said earlier)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
But then again I could be wrong. Like you said.
Quote from: JSJ on December 10, 2011, 12:25:47 AM
Characters are posed to what is best in my eyes.
So if what you have is best in your eyes then don't change it. ;)
Shanoa - http://www.mediafire.com/?3r8q1dg476wr6ww
Dark Zelda - http://www.mediafire.com/?y1mzkwoozmg
Fierce Deity - http://www.mediafire.com/?e79of7hjlz5dbyv
Elegant Rose (Specifically the Red/Human Ears) - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X2MBF1PL
Female Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?320d5mynmxm
Shadow Queen - http://www.mediafire.com/?znmedonntkm
Personally, I think Zelda looks great :-)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 10, 2011, 03:53:56 AM
I think it needs one more overlay. (In my opinion. Its your CSP, as you said earlier)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
But then again I could be wrong. Like you said.
So if what you have is best in your eyes then don't change it. ;)
Here's what I think. The contrast between the lights and darks is too strong. It looks more a color burn/dodge (about 15%?) rather than an overlay to me. Overlays usually lighten/darken the colors more evenly than that. The raised contrast makes some of the details on her face and dress disappear. The lighting on mine probably could use a little more dodge and burn, but not that much more.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/ZELDURS.gif)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20036
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20353
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12612
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11802
Quote from: JSJ on December 10, 2011, 04:13:06 AM
Here's what I think. The contrast between the lights and darks is too strong. It looks more a color burn/dodge (about 15%?) rather than an overlay to me. Overlays usually lighten/darken the colors more evenly than that. The raised contrast makes some of the details on her face and dress disappear. The lighting on mine probably could use a little more dodge and burn, but not that much more.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/ZELDURS.gif)
Yeah, thats what I was trying to say. Mine is just an overlay but the overlay made it TO dark so I dodged it a little but that didn't help so I just uploaded so I could try to get my point across. But you pretty much got what I was saying. =D
Hm...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17303
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13301
...Honestly, I can't think of any more... Most of the ones I would have wanted got requested already...
Requests for my main?! With pleasure.... These shall be my first serious requests. ._.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12562
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18765
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4991
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6010
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5465
I believe the rule is of 4 choices, right? If so, if you don't mind, I'd really appreciate if you could do an exception for for these... I would totally understand if you decide to only make 4, though, and if you do, just take the first 4 ones on my list...
Thanks.
I think he said that 6 requests were the limit. I could be wrong.
Quote from: JSJ on May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM
A single person may only post six requests at a time.
It's not hidden, guys. >_>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5577
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12309
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3171
Triforce Goddesses - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5519
Gerudo (Guard) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15611
Young Zelda - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15042
Gerudo Princess Ganondora - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2812
Quote from: nova9 on December 10, 2011, 07:18:35 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12309
I'm not doing emerald textures yet D:
Damn.. now i wish DSX8 would release Fi so i could request her! XD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2812
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15611
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15473
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16174
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23049
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20353
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18132
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15501
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6135
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11091
Quote from: Puraidou Fi on December 10, 2011, 04:41:02 PM
Damn.. now i wish DSX8 would release Fi so i could request her! XD
u could send the files to him so he can make it, through PM of course...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23756 - Organization XIII Cloak
Quote from: jokekid on December 10, 2011, 05:22:14 PM
u could send the files to him so he can make it, through PM of course...
Demon told me not to share the files :-\
Is it going to be released any time soon?
supposed to be next week i think... >.<
Quote from: SJS on December 11, 2011, 12:08:24 AM
Is it going to be released any time soon?
next week mate :P
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2alice.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2alicered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2amaterasu.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2android.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2azula.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2batguy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2blonde.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2bluer.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2cross.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2dark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2demon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2din.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2elf.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2eyes.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2fake.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2farore.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2fd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2gardevoir.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2gardevoirshiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2gerudo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2gerudoguard.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2girl.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2hood.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2horny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2katara.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2link.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2majoraa.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2majorab.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2malon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2melee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2midna.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2midnat.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2morrigan.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2morrigana.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2morriganalt.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2morriganl.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2mother.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2nayru.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2nayrub.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2pal.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2peach.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2pink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2pinkblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2puppet.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2purplearmor.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2purpleface.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2redblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2robed.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2roseblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2rosebluee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2rosered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2roserede.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2rosewhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2rosewhitee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2roseyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2roseyellowe.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2sailor.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2shadowqueen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2shanoa.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2smash.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2spikyblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2terra.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2tp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2veran.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2zerosuit.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2zombie.png)
BPs
|
V
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/?start=all
Awesome sauce :af:
Great as usual. Even the ones without the bow (like Gardevoir) look fantastic.
One of my imports made it! Whoo!
These are really cool, SJS!
As usual, amazing and drool-worthy. XD
Awesome Zelda CSPs SJS! Sorry I took so long to notice.
Also, people apparently can't be bothered to read the OP. >.>
hey sjs na to be a [censored] but i only requested 3 and one of which was stellar zelda but you didnt do her....so i was wondering did it not turn out right or something? :(
Note from a sympathizing admin: Do not self-censor your words on this board. The censor system does it for you, and can be turned on or off by the viewers.
This is actually punishable so try to avoid doing it again or you'll recieve an official warning. Just write the foul words plainly or don't write them at all.
I [censored]ing love you so much for doing Android 18 man!
You got all my other Zelda slots as well.
Thanks so much man!
You made me a happy Italian little boy. =D
Thank you everyone for the support.
Quote from: nova9 on December 12, 2011, 07:06:49 AM
hey sjs na to be a ***hole but i only requested 3 and one of which was stellar zelda but you didnt do her....so i was wondering did it not turn out right or something? :(
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg765948#msg765948
I've decided to ignore the poll again and do what I want. And I feel like doing Falco requests today.
After this I'll probably do Ice Climbers or ROB...
Falco tiem? :af:
Scizor (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24085)
Scyther (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13834)
Axl (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22298)
Zant (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13108)
That's all I remember for now. I'll get back to ya if I have any more
Melee Falco (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19683)
Captain Falco (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3328)
Seg got the other ones I use.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24003 Weavel (Metroid)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24017 Jet the Hawk
Falco-Oh - http://www.box.com/shared/ispn8ex2q8
Leon - http://www.box.com/shared/p7mbd4y2vd
Bright Falco - http://www.mediafire.com/?3v86clg3j050u70
Fred Bird - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9Y88FRZ3
Toucan Sam - http://www.mediafire.com/?hcvl7jir86zjvu4
Assault Falco - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3530
How did I only just learn about that empty golden pedestal in the OP XD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3682
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19983
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6030
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5005
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11900
Quote from: SJS on December 12, 2011, 06:12:14 PM
Thank you everyone for the support.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg765948#msg765948
I'm sorry I still don't see her :(
My requests:
Hawkmouth by Phreeq (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Falco/HawkmouthFalco.rar)
Dynablade by Warchamp7 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Falco/Dynablade3.rar)
Roasted Turkey by Leon (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Falco/RoastedTurkeyFalco.rar)
Olcadan by Syntax Error (I'll have to send you this one)
Cool Falco of the 80's by Akari_Un (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DKZHPK4X)
Military Falco by Akari_Un (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2YFK7P6Y)
Quote from: nova9 on December 12, 2011, 11:36:00 PM
I'm sorry I still don't see her :(
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg765948#msg765948
Which reads
Quote from: SJS on December 10, 2011, 04:12:42 PM
I'm not doing emerald textures yet D:
oh it's cool I figured that might be a difficult texture ! thank u though :)
Hey SJS, I pm'ed you my request because I still haven't gotten permission to upload. x.x
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=273 (black and blue)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17733 (assault)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Untitled-2copy.png)
Lucas! :af:
looks really good. :)
DDD looks awesome!
I'm in love with that Ness pose.
Ness and Lucas take the cake. Their poses look both awesome and fitting. DDD is next in line. His is awesome, but not as awesome.
Not really felling ROB's, but I'll probably change my mind once the actual CSPs get made.
Those poses are just what I threw together in an hour yesterday. Might use them, might not. Might eat a sandwich, might not. So yeah.
Melee Falco colorpack
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13716
Zant
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13108
Leon
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17594
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2assaulta.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2assaultb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2blackblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2bright.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2brown.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2camoa.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2camob.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2chozo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2daffy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2donald.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2dusty.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2falcon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2greenhands.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2greenwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2hawk.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2jet.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2jetblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2jetblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2jetred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2jetteal.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2jetwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2kazooie.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2leon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2megaman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2melee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2meleeblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2meleeblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2meleegreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2meleeorange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2meleered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2orange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2pink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2rawk.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2scizor.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2scizorshiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2scyther.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2seagull.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2solidred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2spy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2staraptor.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2swellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2toucan.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2weavel.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2white.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2woody.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2zant.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco280s.png)
BPs http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/?start=all
Great job as always, dude :af:
lol at Axl! he's soo small ahahah
My bread.
Keep your hands off of it.
Thanks for covering virtually every hack I have for Falco though. <3
Hahaha that title is perfect. I like how you are making slight changes to your previous Gold CSPs that had not had requests before (Charizard and now Falco). I like this new Falco a lot better, the angle of the head made all the difference :p
Bird is the word!
Quote from: SJS on December 13, 2011, 08:58:56 PM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2toucan.png)
Look at the cans on that toucan.
Quote from: SJS on December 13, 2011, 08:58:56 PM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/bfalco2woody.png)
Nice pecker.
Lucas requests. Now.
Scott Pilgrim all the things (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21896)
Gamma wins.
That's all I want V:
Quote from: Santa Ridley on December 14, 2011, 04:27:13 AM
Scott Pilgrim all the things
(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21896)
I need ideas for something to replace Lucas's hexagons for Scott.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/dfgh.png)
Scott Pilgrim can't shoot deadly hexagons. At least I don't think so. I don't read the book stuffs.
He doesn't?
Oh well, in that case, what if he held a guitar? Or a Beam Sword? Or a Bob-Omb?
Or just have no hexagons <.>
I was thinking something more graphicy instead of... holdy
Stars. Like, a decorative effect.
It could work.
I'd say that they should be Musical Notes.
I'm thinking some kind of item sprite from a old mario game.
Maybe a Starman or Coin from Super Mario Bros. 3.
Mario references are made a lot in that game/comic, I think it'd be fitting.
A coin. Would be so much win.
Quote from: Seggy T. on December 14, 2011, 04:36:11 AM
Or just have no hexagons <.>
Too much blank space. I can't dig it.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/blucas.png) (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/blucasscott.png)
Quote from: Bushta on December 14, 2011, 04:40:18 AM
I'm thinking some kind of item sprite from a old mario game.
Maybe a Starman or Coin from Super Mario Bros. 3.
Mario references are made a lot in that game/comic, I think it'd be fitting.
Quote from: Seggy T. on December 14, 2011, 04:41:15 AM
A coin. Would be so much win.
The old style sprite idea sounds awesome, actually
Or maybe a big fancified POW effect instead?
I was thinking pixelated fire now...
Anything that references videos games would be fine.
I'm still on board for the coins thing.
Looks like it's up to me to actually request other Lucas CSPs.
Genis (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=701)
StarWaffle's Brawl-style Kid Goku (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22607)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18044 LucasX
Human Kirby - http://www.mediafire.com/?cdi289b9j4mtldy
True Lucas - http://www.mediafire.com/?7pdv8s7zt6k2u2j
Geno - http://www.mediafire.com/?of4tn2nnqrbqzdc
Minty - http://www.mediafire.com/?mgyrycrumz5
Claus - http://www.mediafire.com/?q11jm5uxklaz3ze
Ashley - http://www.mediafire.com/?6bxvmblbl5ca2cx
Gotenks: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23781 :D
just normal/SSJ1,3 and Kid Gogeta
Lucas portraits!
I'll post my requests tomorrow.
Unmasked Man - http://www.mediafire.com/?wa3duzd2ejv (http://www.mediafire.com/?wa3duzd2ejv)
Masked Man - http://www.mediafire.com/?x5tq2rfkpf0j608 (http://www.mediafire.com/?x5tq2rfkpf0j608)
Kumatora - http://www.mediafire.com/?eew67d8u88zkfvi (http://www.mediafire.com/?eew67d8u88zkfvi)
Tails
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23609
Hm... A good bit of what I would have requested has been requested... Here's what should be left of mine.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17892
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17988
(This right here should make IS happy.)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16688
...
I think that will be all. I feel that last one's pushing it big time. Since well... It's a pallet pack... I guess make what you want out of it? XD
Human Kirby - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22715
Do the Mother fans approve?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/kumatora.png)
Quote from: SJS on December 14, 2011, 05:17:35 PM
Do the Mother fans approve?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/kumatora.png)
Hmm... Looks good.
Though personally I have Kumatora use PK Freeze more then PK Fire, but that's just me.
Quote from: SJS on December 14, 2011, 05:17:35 PM
Do the Mother fans approve?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/kumatora.png)
This Mother fan DOES approve.
Kuma's head looks weird O_o
But that's probably due to the vertex.
It's not the vertex, it's the size mod.
I know nothing about Mother, so I Googled Kumatora. I saw her signature move was PK Ground, but I didn't know how to make that. So I went with PK Fire cause it looked cool. Then I made another one.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/kumatora.png) (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/kumatora2.png)
I still like the first one better.
Yea. I'd stick with the first one.
Yeah the first one looks better, pretty sure IS will be a happy italian boy/panda when he sees this :P
Human Giygas by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Lucas/Giycas.rar)
Ness by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Lucas/Lucasness.rar)
Travis Touchdown by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Lucas/TravisTouchdown.rar)
Johnny Bravo by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Lucas/JohnyBravoJr.rar)
Gingerbread Lucas by Captain Jim (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Lucas/GingerbreadLucas.rar)
Sweeney Todd by Captain Jim (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Lucas/Sweeneycas.rar)
I don't care what you do about the hexagon thing with any of these.
This pose even works for Geno
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/gno.png)
Now that's just badass!
I can't even describe how awesome that pose is with the stars.
That's pretty nice looking. :P
Say... Maybe Human Kirby can have those stars too? I think it would fit nicely.
Also... One more thing. Maybe you could make multiple effects of different elements? And users can request a character, and effect... If you do something like that... Give Ashley something evil looking.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2adam.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2ashley.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2ashleygoth.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2bigeyes.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2bigeyesclaus.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2bright.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2candy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2claus.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2gen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2geno.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2genodemon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2genogreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2genolgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2genopurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2genored.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2genosmithy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2gig.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2goku.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2gotenks.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2gotenksblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2gotenksgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2gotenksred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2gotenkssuper.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2gotenkssuperb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2gotenkssuperer.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2jbravo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2kirby.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2kuma.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2kumablue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2kumaclay.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2kumadark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2kumagoth.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2kumalightblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2kumalucas.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2kumamint.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2kumaorange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2kumapurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2maskedman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2mint.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2minun.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2ness.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2nessblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2nessgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2nessred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2nesssaturn.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2nessyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2orange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2pigman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2plusle.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2purple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2rness.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scott.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scott1up.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scottbomb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scottbss.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scottheart.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scottjeans.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scottkirby.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scottlink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scottlucas.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scottmario.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scottnega.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scottpee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scottplum.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scottquotes.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scottrockband.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scottskull.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scotttrainer.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scotttravis.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2scottvjoe.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2swirly.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2tails.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2travis.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2wesker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2whiteblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2wright.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2wrightapollo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2wrightedgey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2wrightgavin.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2wrightgodot.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2wrightsissel.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2wtf.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/blucas2zombie.png)
Don't really feel like making BPs right now.
Thanks Sj. :]
That pose fits Scott Wright so well.
Many thanks!
You are both welcome.
Too much awesome :af:
Nicely done! But, then again, this surprises no one :)
I uploaded the BPs for those of you who enjoy it when I upload the BPs.
Excellent work as always.
Wow! epicness!
Thanks!
I love this change for my Brawl
HD :af:
PS:In the unlikely event that accepts requests, I would like one of quote(CaveStory)(over :luigi: )
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17943 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17943)
Quote from: SJS on December 15, 2011, 02:34:24 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SJ why are you so [censored]ing amazing?
Let's see..
You did Lucas, with his PK Love graphics.
You also did Kumatora plus the recolors, with the PK Fire graphics.
Then you got Geno with star graphics, then you got Kid Goku AND Tails!
You sir, are epic beyond [censored]ing belief.
Highly impressed.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 15, 2011, 09:05:31 PM
SJ why are you so [censored]ing amazing?
Let's see..
You did Lucas, with his PK Love graphics.
You also did Kumatora plus the recolors, with the PK Fire graphics.
Then you got Geno with star graphics, then you got Kid Goku AND Tails!
You sir, are epic beyond [censored]ing belief.
Highly impressed.
I aim to please.
Mario requests?
(http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/_QQvnK8aWC0/hqdefault.jpg)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23463
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23845
Veemon and Bisharp.
oh, you even did Tails! :D
make more! :happy:
Hey can you do Alex Kid over Lucas too? :af: :kdance:
PLZ ;) haha :P
Wait didn't you do Mario already? Well whatever, here are my requests:
Hammer Bros. Suit Mario by Pako (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DS6OVQGW)
Italian Solid Snake by Pako (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HMMBUSNQ)
SMAAAASH!! Mario by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Mario/SMAAAASH!!MarioNew.rar)
Team Fortress 2 Engineer by Pako (http://www.mediafire.com/?ytvnh5zmmkq)
Shadow Mario by Syntax Error (I'll have to send you this one)
Heartless Mario by Syntax Error (I'll send you this one too)
Shadow Mario http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4825
Dr. Mario http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11577
Epic Mickey http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23679
Baby Mario http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20169
Mr M http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5416
You know if its not too much :-\ :P
idk if this had been requested yet, buuuut:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23516
Damn it. If I was on a computer, I'd request for the Luigi over Mario, Dr. Mario, Mafio Mario, and Bisharp, but that's been requested already. Damn.
Cosmic Mario - www.mediafire.com/file/nmuzijjdjvn/Cosmic%20Mario.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/file/nmuzijjdjvn/Cosmic%20Mario.zip)
Mafia Mario - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PR1QAQTB (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PR1QAQTB)
Banjo & Kazooie - http://www.mediafire.com/?ppaz174mesaapu5 (http://www.mediafire.com/?ppaz174mesaapu5)
True Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20706
Mario Mafio: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4574
SMBZ Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17570
StupidMario1's Luigi over Mario port (with Brawl Luigi textures): I'll send you this.
Quote from: SJS on May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM
I don't do emerald textures (textures over Fit___Dark) yet.
uhmmm could you do these ones please:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23523
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21378
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23775
Sunshine Mario - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3225
Bee Mario - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8235
Starship Mario - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8087
Dr. Mario (Pik) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10639
Cloud Mario - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8234
Blaze the Cat - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21843
http://www.mediafire.com/?9j0l1trngcxlz4p
Classic Mario - http://www.mediafire.com/?26lp0y0tptdp6oo
Master Higgins - http://www.mediafire.com/?xj71q1eyc69wc39
True Fire Mario - www.fileden.com/files/2009/1/6/2255846/Fire%20Bros.rar
Mario Recolored - http://www.mediafire.com/?4j144581aus3u0a
Melee Dr. Mario (specifically the black one) - http://www.mediafire.com/?6bdwqrp7oc2wssk
Not sure if someone already got this one, but oh well.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23516 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23516)
I'll close the requests in 10 hours. 8 AM for me. Cause there's a lot. Yeah.
normal Mario with yellow cape on his Back like as you did with SMBZ super mario (from SMBZ mario moveset)
Raccon Mario: http://www.mediafire.com/?ymrnzzyjwl1
winged cap mario: (also from SMBZ mario moveset)
got maybe more later but i dont think of more right now
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21284 ★Nintendo All Stars★: Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24073 Teen Gohan
Baby Mario:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20169
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2baby.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2banjo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2battle.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2bee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2bisharp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2bisharpblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2bisharpgira.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2bisharpgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2bisharpkyu.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2bisharpwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2blaze.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2blazepink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2bomberman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2bright.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2brown.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2cape.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2capless.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2classic.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2cloud.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2cloudr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2clowny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2coon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2dark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2doc.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2docblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2docblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2docgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2docpik.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2docred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2docretro.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2epicmmickey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2f.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2fat.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2fire.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2firebright.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2frost.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2ganon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2gohan.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2gohancape.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2hammer.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2hammergreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2heart.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2higgins.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2higginsr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2ice.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2kh.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2knightblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2knightgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2knightred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2luigi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2luigir.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2mafio.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2mrm.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2nes.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2ninja.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2ninjablack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2ninjablue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2ninjagreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2ninjawhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2ninjayellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2penguin.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2police.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2redstar.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2ref.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2retro.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2ryu.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2shadow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2smash.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2smb3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2snake.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2snow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2starship.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2staryellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2striker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2sunset.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2super.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2tf2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2tron.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2tronlegacy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2tux.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2twilight.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2vee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2wario.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2wings.png)
No time for BPs
I like the first pose better, but those are great. ;D
Mario, Banjo, Bisharp, Mr. M.
Epic.
Uh... when are you going to make poses for characters that don't have any?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2luigi.png)
You are awesome :af:
awesome :D (the SMBZ super mario needing a white cape :D)
Kool THNX
Hey SJS, there are a few CSP requests that you missed...like Young Zelda, Falco-oh and Sunshine Mario...r)
That Pose Really Fits Bisharp.
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on December 16, 2011, 10:33:35 PM
That Pose Really Fits Bisharp.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2bisharp.png)___(http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3695/376831-625bisharp_large.jpg)
What makes you say that?
Quote from: Sheena Fujibayashi on December 16, 2011, 10:36:15 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2bisharp.png)___(http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3695/376831-625bisharp_large.jpg)
What makes you say that?
(http://pokesplash.net/resources/art/625.png)
Well besides his other arm, it's pretty much the same.
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on December 16, 2011, 10:38:57 PM
http://pokesplash.net/resources/art/625.png
Well besides his other arm, it's pretty much the same.
I was being very sarcastic XD
Quote from: Sheena Fujibayashi on December 16, 2011, 10:39:20 PM
I was being very sarcastic XD
Sarcasm and the Internet don't mix that well.
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on December 16, 2011, 10:40:27 PM
Sarcasm and the Internet don't mix that well.
That is very true, and I've heard that before.
You two need to go flirt on MSN now.
Much love and [censored].
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 16, 2011, 10:43:49 PM
That is very true, and I've heard that before.
You two need to go flirt on MSN now.
Much love and [censored].
Don't have MSN, so can't.
But of course, no spamming in SJS's thread.
Quote from: Aenglaan on December 16, 2011, 07:25:06 PM
Uh... when are you going to make poses for characters that don't have any?
Never ever
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on December 16, 2011, 10:32:04 PM
Hey SJS, there are a few CSP requests that you missed...like Young Zelda, Falco-oh and Sunshine Mario...r)
Sunshine Mario had a broken download and Falco-oh's head didn't even fit in the CSP. I could have sworn I made Young Zelda.... maybe I forgot to upload it or something.
Quote from: SJS on December 16, 2011, 10:48:59 PMSunshine Mario had a broken download
What?! *Checks download* Oh you've got to be [censored]ing kidding me. *Fixes download*
By the way, I noticed that two of the CSPs have white pixels on the edges.
Also...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2snow.png)
Did someone request this in private? I don't remember seeing anyone here asking for It.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 16, 2011, 10:43:49 PM
That is very true, and I've heard that before.
You two need to go flirt on MSN now.
Much love and [censored].
Lurking the family are we? ^-^
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2vee.png)
!
(http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc369/Raeulo/Veemon%20emotes/icon_bison1.gif)
Purple Veilmon loves you.
I wish I could have got off my lazy arse and released the one with the pose able fingers though. V:
Quote from: SJS on December 16, 2011, 10:48:59 PM
Never ever
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/ (http://nooooooooooooooo.com/)
But seriously, this Mario looks like an improvement.
Quote from: PAVGN on December 16, 2011, 11:12:26 PM
What?! *Checks download* Oh you've got to be [censored]ing kidding me. *Fixes download*
By the way, I noticed that two of the CSPs have white pixels on the edges.
Also...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2snow.png)
Did someone request this in private? I don't remember seeing anyone here asking for It.
Nobody did, I comb the Vault and make hacks that catch my eye. Also, the white edges should be fixed. Might have to wait for Photobucket to reload the images.
Quote from: SJS on December 16, 2011, 10:48:59 PM
Never ever
Sunshine Mario had a broken download and Falco-oh's head didn't even fit in the CSP. I could have sworn I made Young Zelda.... maybe I forgot to upload it or something.
I was right about Young Zelda. I forgot to upload her.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2young.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2young-1.png)
Also, I made Sunshine Mario. Sorry for the delay.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/bmario2sunshine.png)
Quote from: SJS on December 17, 2011, 12:26:29 AMNobody did, I comb the Vault and make hacks that catch my eye.
Oh. Well I'm glad that hack caught your eye. Thanks a lot. :)
Is it too late for Lucas? :P
Quote from: TheMTorres29 on December 17, 2011, 01:11:03 AM
Is it too late for Lucas? :P
Sadly, yes. Though I'm sure that point was made.
I uploaded Mario's BPs for those who enjoy it when I upload Mario's BPs.
Quote from: SJS on December 17, 2011, 01:36:14 AM
I uploaded Mario's BPs for those who enjoy it when I upload Mario's BPs.
That's what I was waiting to hear.
Thanks ;)
So once another char. starts the other one is over... right? :-\
I get it now ;D THNX tho
Quote from: TheMTorres29 on December 17, 2011, 01:48:59 AM
So once another char. starts the other one is over... right? :-\
I get it now ;D THNX tho
Precisely. I'll be starting another character soon.
kk :af:
i want snake, then i'll hurry to release joker so u make a smexy CSP for him... >.<
R.O.B. is next.
Just to clarify, I'm taking R.O.B. requests. R.O.B. only. Textures, vertexes, and model imports that use R.O.B.'s boneset.
As in... no X over R.O.B. ports
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24030
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19434
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16503
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3936 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3936)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=103 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=103)
Also, for R.O.B. only, you can request more than six hacks.
Seriously, this guy's got next to nothing. I'm about to just download every R.O.B. texture from BrawlVault, StackSmash, and LST.
Then I might make a decent texture hack over him.
Since R.O.B. is absent from the poll, I assume you're going to work on him, next?
Damn. I have the "Volnutt over ROB" hack.
At least there are hacks that I would use here :af:
Quote from: AndIQuote on December 17, 2011, 04:58:47 AM
Since R.O.B. is absent from the poll, I assume you're going to work on him, next?
Umm...
That's why he's asking for requests :srs:
TROB (Green) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211
Falcon Rob - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3936
Ion - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=201
Ford GT - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16611
Battle Damaged Rob - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14711
Carbon Alloy Rob - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13891
Beta Rob - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=103
Quote from: SJS on December 17, 2011, 04:46:38 AM
Also, for R.O.B. only, you can request more than six hacks.
Seriously, this guy's got next to nothing. I'm about to just download every R.O.B. texture from BrawlVault, StackSmash, and LST.
Then I might make a decent texture hack over him.
ROB is unloved. That's another character I'm probably going to have to get up and make my own poses if I want enough unique poses for all of his colours >_>
Also everything I want has already been requested.
Quote from: Seggy T. on December 17, 2011, 05:01:21 AM
Damn. I have the "Volnutt over ROB" hack.
At least there are hacks that I would use here :af:Umm...
That's why he's asking for requests :srs:
Oh! Silly nearsighted me. Ahem...anyway.
WALL-E: http://www.mediafire.com/?rpd10ebp3f6k0dn
Magnezone: http://www.box.com/shared/ct6iofk23c
BlackN'Blue: http://www.mediafire.com/?mmog2mizerb
Minty: http://www.mediafire.com/?gm0mj2yz3gg
Solid Gold: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QVEP39GF
SNES R.O.B.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3938
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24040
Great work on Lucas, looks fantastic, defiantly going into the SD,
Quote from: SJS on December 17, 2011, 04:46:38 AM
Also, for R.O.B. only, you can request more than six hacks.
Seriously, this guy's got next to nothing. I'm about to just download every R.O.B. texture from BrawlVault, StackSmash, and LST.
Then I might make a decent texture hack over him.
Hm... Would an emmerald texture be out of the question? Heck, I'd settle for just a cheap overlay.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2066
If so though...
Here's my non-emerald texture requests.
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/MetalSonic_ROB.rar
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/360ROB.rar
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/Robov2.rar
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/NGCROB.rar
(No need to say what their names are, since the URLs do the job for me. :P)
I knew It. Somehow, I knew you were going to announce that you were taking requests after I went offline last night. I could tell just from
Quote from: SJS on December 17, 2011, 04:46:38 AMAlso, for R.O.B. only, you can request more than six hacks.
Seriously, this guy's got next to nothing. I'm about to just download every R.O.B. texture from BrawlVault, StackSmash, and LST.
Then I might make a decent texture hack over him.
:happy: I love you.
Well, just in case you
don't make a CSP of every R.O.B. hack from SS, BV, and LSD, here are my requests:
Robo by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/Robov2.rar)
Christmas R.O.B. by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/XMasROB.rar)
Zombie R.O.B. by Jugg4n4ut (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/ZombieROB.rar)
Nintendo 64 R.O.B. by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/N64ROB.rar)
GameCube R.O.B. by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/NGCROB.rar)
Wii R.O.B. by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/WiiROB.rar)
Omega by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/Omegav2.rar)
C-3PO by Eggboy13 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/C3PO.rar)
XBox 360 R.O.B. by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/360ROB.rar)
EVE by Leon (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/EVE_v2.rar)
Aparoid R.O.B. by Bluz (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/AparoidROB.rar)
Metal Sonic by Captain Jim (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/ROB/MetalSonic_ROB.rar)
Meat Grinder R.O.B. by Syntax Error
Dreamcast R.O.B. by Leon
Playstation 2 R.O.B. by Mr. Cavan
I'll have to send you the last three.
Hey... I'm interested in those last two PAVGN. ._.
Are those gonna get a public release at some point?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2aparoid.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2arwing.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2arwingred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2beta.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2blackgold.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2blob.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2broked.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2burnt.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2c3p0.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2chibi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2christmas.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2crazy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2ctrobo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2dreamcast.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2echo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2echoblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2emote.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2et.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2falcon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2fire.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2gamecube.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2gold.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2grey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2gt.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2hybbyh.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2j5000.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2lego.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2magnezone.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2meatgrinder.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2metalsonic.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2mint.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2missingno.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2mspaint.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2n64.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2neon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2neonblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2neonblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2neongreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2neonwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2omega.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2pink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2pointy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2portal.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2ps2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2sent.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2sexbox.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2smile.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2snes.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2solidblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2solidgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2solidred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2spec.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2subspace.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2tronblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2trongreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2tronred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2us.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2walle.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2wallea.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2walleb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2wii.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2yellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2zombie.png)
Made virtually every ROB hack I could get my hands on.
what about marth over rob :P
I dont even have ROB and these look good haha (Shadows over him ;D )
Definitely gonna use these.
Cause I still have ROB, and I love him.
though I do switch him out every now and then for Mokou, since it's a great, non .rel, import PSA
Oh look I see one of my first retextures.
These look great.
why dont u update on the blog anymore SJS???
it was cool to not have only vertexes/imports at the LST blog
And now I think I see why you don't make emerald textures... It's annoying to make them. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 17, 2011, 04:27:39 PM
what about marth over rob :P
Quote from: SJS on December 17, 2011, 04:07:32 AM
R.O.B. is next.
Just to clarify, I'm taking R.O.B. requests. R.O.B. only. Textures, vertexes, and model imports that use R.O.B.'s boneset.
As in... no X over R.O.B. ports
Segs, I think it was a joke... Or at least I hope it was. ._.
It sounded like one to me.
I was just making sure ._.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2neonwhite.png)
Hey.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Lol, great work, as always SJS.
Robot!
Looks epic man.
I laughed at Magnezone, and how out of place he looks. He's my favorite hack over ROB hands down, he just doesn't fit the pose at all, cause it took a drastic change to make him.
Did you ever try Beedrill when doing the CF portraits or maybe Kyogre when doing the Samus ones?
Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 17, 2011, 04:27:39 PM
what about marth over rob :P
Quote from: TheMTorres29 on December 17, 2011, 04:38:18 PM
I dont even have ROB and these look good haha (Shadows over him ;D )
D=<
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on December 17, 2011, 04:41:24 PM
Definitely gonna use these.
Cause I still have ROB, and I love him.
though I do switch him out every now and then for Mokou, since it's a great, non .rel, import PSA
=D
D=<
Quote from: jokekid on December 17, 2011, 05:07:58 PM
why dont u update on the blog anymore SJS???
it was cool to not have only vertexes/imports at the LST blog
Cause it's time consuming and I don't want to bump down all the cool imports.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 17, 2011, 07:07:40 PM
And now I think I see why you don't make emerald textures... It's annoying to make them. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yeah, the only good way to make them is with in-game shots.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 17, 2011, 07:44:29 PM
Robot!
Looks epic man.
I laughed at Magnezone, and how out of place he looks. He's my favorite hack over ROB hands down, he just doesn't fit the pose at all, cause it took a drastic change to make him.
Did you ever try Beedrill when doing the CF portraits or maybe Kyogre when doing the Samus ones?
Beedrill yes. Kyogre no.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 17, 2011, 12:09:19 PMHey... I'm interested in those last two PAVGN. ._.
Are those gonna get a public release at some point?
Sorry for the late reply, I went back to bed after I posted my requests.
Dreamcast R.O.B. (http://www.mediafire.com/?3uadacuaybk64)
PS2 R.O.B. (http://www.mediafire.com/?tyvf3ymgdkt5l)
Nice job as always SJS! Can't wait for your epic R.O.B. texture and CSP to go with It. Also, the title reminds of that one Family Guy gag.
Quote from: SJS on December 17, 2011, 10:54:15 PM
=D
D=<
Just because I change PSAs, it doesn't mean the I switch CSPs.
olimar next?
Quote from: nova9 on December 18, 2011, 12:20:06 AM
olimar next?
I don't follow the poll anymore.
I wanna do Sheik next because of this idea I had for her and Zelda.
Quote from: SJS on December 18, 2011, 01:02:36 AMI wanna do Sheik next because of this idea I had for her and Zelda.
Does that mean we should start posting requests for her now? I want to be absolutely sure before I post them.
Quote from: PAVGN on December 18, 2011, 01:16:28 AM
Does that mean we should start posting requests for her now? I want to be absolutely sure before I post them.
Yes
Can we post requests? >.>
Inb4SpidermanandthatflamergayguyfromSkywardSword.
Spider-Man import: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23610
Ghirahim: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23805
Imp Midna: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3094
Gallade: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16678
Zero Suit Shiek: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10491
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 18, 2011, 01:30:54 AM
Inb4SpidermanandthatflamergayguyfromSkywardSword.
Quote from: Seggy T. on December 18, 2011, 01:33:27 AM
Spider-Man import: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23610
Ghirahim: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23805
Do I win anything?
O_o
I didn't see that LOL
You win, Enzo :>.>:
Light Orange Sheik by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Zelda_Sheik/DarkBlueLightOrangeSheikZelda.rar)
SMAAAASH!! Sheik by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Zelda_Sheik/SMAAAASH!!ZeldaSheik.rar)
Esper Form Terra by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Zelda_Sheik/Terra_Branford.rar)
Demon Shannon by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Zelda_Sheik/Shannon.rar)
One of the giants from Majora's Mask by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Zelda_Sheik/GoddessGiant.rar)
Shadow by Syntax Error
I don't think I have to tell you that I'll send you the Syntax Error texture.
Sheik's pose is pretty feminine. Just sayin'.
Sheik Rquest:
Strider http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23063
Midna http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11983
Fierce Deity http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1563
Melee http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17586
:af: :kdance:
Quote from: TheMTorres29 on December 18, 2011, 01:53:34 AM
Fierce Deity http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1563
Can't really make that one when the download's broken.
Which one fierce deity?
Quote from: TheMTorres29 on December 18, 2011, 02:11:40 AMWhich one fierce deity?
Dude...It says right in the post he quoted "Fierce Deity". >.>
O ya haha :P Should I upload it and give u the link for like 5 min? I have the files already :-\
Not on KC-MM tho like on mediafire
Sheik With Dagger: http://www.mediafire.com/?o8hkda4vcw43hcp
Feminine Sheik: http://www.mediafire.com/?36sv914dxmu4om8
Prince of Persia: http://www.mediafire.com/?qxpv7r66hfzmzkl
Imp Midna: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1NVYVIL1
I have the files for Fierce Deity if you'd like me to PM them to you.
Dude. You're an expert kitten. And you double posted.
:srs:
Expert Kitten and I didnt realize that... :P
Doesn't matter who sends it and how. As long as I get the texture.
KK here http://www.mediafire.com/?194owpl6jay7g3j
Quote from: SJS on December 18, 2011, 01:49:55 AM
Sheik's pose is pretty feminine. Just sayin'.
Hahaha... That should fit Ghirahim very well. XD
Gerudo Assassin - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12043
Impa - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24130
Ibuki - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14389
I'm surprised this hasn't been requested yet...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15695
Anyway, I'm not sure I'll have more requests for Sheik, I bet all the other ones I want will be requested anyway. :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10023 -blood lust
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3094 -imp midna
Gallade shiny
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16742
Saki
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9329
Hitmonlee
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12994
Gerudo Assassin
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12043
Spirit Fi & Young Impa
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24159
Well, SJ might do those requests... But not Fi, she's a Zelda hack, not a Sheik hack. Plus he wouldn't make her anyway, due to reason's I'm not gonna say.
Quote from: darklink94 on December 18, 2011, 08:36:44 AM
Spirit Fi & Young Impa
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24159
That looks like a Skyward Sword spoiler. They both sound like big spoilers, actually. I'm not messing with it.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda%20and%20Sheik/czeldasheik.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda%20and%20Sheik/csheikzelda.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda%20and%20Sheik/czeldasheikblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda%20and%20Sheik/csheikzeldablack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda%20and%20Sheik/czeldasheikblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda%20and%20Sheik/csheikzeldablue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda%20and%20Sheik/czeldasheikred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda%20and%20Sheik/csheikzeldared.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda%20and%20Sheik/czeldasheikpink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda%20and%20Sheik/csheikzeldapink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda%20and%20Sheik/czeldasheikgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda%20and%20Sheik/csheikzeldagreen.png)
Try those out in-game. They looks something like this, except cooler.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/czeldasheik.gif)
Oh yes, Shiek requests. Just what I needed.
Ibuki - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14389
Dark - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1560
Prince of Persia - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16967
Hitmonlee - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12994
That's pretty neat SJ :vyse:
*hears Yu-Yu Hakusho DVD menu music* Love you forever.
Also, that Zelda/Sheik combo looks rather [censored]in in game. But I assume you're not going to go out of your way to make every single possible combination, are you?
fi is not a spoiler, and impa is no spoiler as long as u just call her impa >.<
Quote from: SJS on December 18, 2011, 03:48:11 PM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/czeldasheik.gif)
That's [censored]ing genius SJS. So that's why you asked If Sheik blinks yesterday.
Also, I love how Midna was requested like three times, and they were all the same one instead of this one. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11983)
Quote from: JDub on December 18, 2011, 09:16:27 PM
*hears Yu-Yu Hakusho DVD menu music* Love you forever.
Also, that Zelda/Sheik combo looks rather [censored]in in game. But I assume you're not going to go out of your way to make every single possible combination, are you?
Yeah, I have that song on my Brawl menu
Yup, doing combinations for hacks would be too much trouble, so I'm just sticking with the default colors.
Quote from: jokekid on December 18, 2011, 11:31:19 PM
fi is not a spoiler, and impa is no spoiler as long as u just call her impa >.<
Well... Here's what I think of the spoiler issue...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: PAVGN on December 18, 2011, 11:37:28 PM
That's [censored]ing genius SJS. So that's why you asked If Sheik blinks yesterday.
Also, I love how Midna was requested like three times, and they were all the same one instead of this one. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11983)
Haha... thanks. Just wish CSPs would be bigger so I'd have a bigger working space.
lol, she only has a spirit form, he clled her spirit cuz she IS a spirit...
Quote from: jokekid on December 19, 2011, 12:33:01 AM
lol, she only has a spirit form, he clled her spirit cuz she IS a spirit...
Haha... glad I was overthinking things.
I'm putting off Sheik requests until I finish Skyward Sword (didn't get a chance to start yet >_>) so I'll be able to fulfill all the request without fear of spoilers.
I'll do a Luigi revamp in the meantime (his lighting and skin tone are horrible). So I'll be doing all the existing CSPs plus whichever additional ones are wanted.
:af: So we can request Luigi now? :af:
Ah, sweet.
I wanted something like that for Zelda/Sheik but was for some reason too lazy to do it myself.
I really gotta get my SD card back out and get to putting in all these new portraits in.
I haven't touched Brawl modding at all since I started playing Skyward Sword.
I'm first!
Sudowoodo: http://www.mediafire.com/?99ebwys9y969n0n
Rayman: http://www.box.com/shared/n4jr53hhsqzs81fnt6ra
Squidward: http://www.mediafire.com/?c7u143uywyeaq54
Quote: http://www.mediafire.com/?ddo37s1japi2zvk
Luigi from TWBB: http://www.mediafire.com/?mv3q73hf5qb7ppr
Classic Luigi: http://www.mediafire.com/?4dq8ebfy8rocaw2
Requests: ;D
Mafia http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5258
Mr L http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16814
Brawl Rayman http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23869
Prof. Layton http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23033
Waluigi http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20309
Pickle Luigi (Aka Melee Fire Luigi) by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Luigi/PickleLuigi.rar)
Mario Luigi by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Luigi/Muigi.rar)
Mama Luigi by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Luigi/MAMALuigi.rar)
Dr. Wily by Pako (http://www.mediafire.com/?zyij2q2mu1d)
John Freeman by Pako (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9WIF5RGU)
Awesome Mr. L by Pako (http://www.mediafire.com/?nizzrnyhzjz)
I really hope I don't regret not requesting StarWaffle's Bomberman. >.>
Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24245
Dry Bones (recolor)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24241
SJS' favorite character
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23392
Rayman HD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23869
Bomberman Brawl style recolor
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23863
SSE Primid
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24090
Waluigi
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20309
Luigi Mafio: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5258
Raccoon Luigi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8238
mr. L: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16814
SSJ Luigi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18796
same as you did with mario CSP and Luigi with that pose
do the same with oneslot Mario over Luigi
SMBZ super Luigi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19394
crash: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23972
Bee Luigi - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8239
Cloud Luigi - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8240
Sunshine Luigi - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11790
Waluigi (Adfroman's) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14137
Super Dimentio - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13338
Luigi as Mario - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=741
Oh and Baby Luigi http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20090
Luigi's Mansion Luigi: check
Mafio Luigi: check
Layton: check
KTH's Mr. L: check
Quote: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17943
Jimmy T.: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17701
Even without eyes New Luigi > Old Luigi
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/weegeedeluxe.png)
Had to remake the pose since I "lost" the original...
Luigi looking sexy
u editted the pose? cuz i like the old one better... subtle changes make th diference...
Quote from: jokekid on December 19, 2011, 07:40:54 PM
u editted the pose? cuz i like the old one better... subtle changes make th diference...
I had the old pose inside a FitLuigi00 file... which I deleted >.>
So I had no choice but to make a new one.
Can you make ROB battle portraits? You know, for those people like me who like ROB battle portraits.
Edit: Also the link to your Peach portraits goes to a "Page not found" when you click on her trophy stand.
Quote from: Sir Combee on December 19, 2011, 08:31:30 PM
Can you make ROB battle portraits? You know, for those people like me who like ROB battle portraits.
Edit: Also the link to your Peach portraits goes to a "Page not found" when you click on her trophy stand.
Took care of both of those things just for you.
Quote from: SJS on December 20, 2011, 01:02:25 AM
Took care of both of those things just for you.
:D Always such a gentleman
That video was [censored]ing epic.
That Zelda/Sheik combo portrait does look a million times better in game.
Wish you would have used vertextures and imports on your CSP showcase though.
D=
I request nearly all of my Luigi hacks.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12799
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18144
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19147
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18002
The rest of what I wanted was already requested.
I'm closing requests now. I have a lot to do.
Sounds good SJ ;D
Good luck.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2baby.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2bard.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2battle.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2bee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2bomberman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2bombermanblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2bombermanblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2bombermangreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2bombermanred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2bombermanyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2bright.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2capless.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2classic.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2cloud.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2coat.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2coon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2crash.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2dark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2dimentio.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2drw.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2drybones.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2dur.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2face.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2fd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2fire.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2firepurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2gangsta.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2hammer.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2ice.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2inverted.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2jimmyt.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2kh.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2knight.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2layton.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2laytondonp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2laytonemmy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2laytonluke.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2laytonwright.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2laytonyoung.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2lucario.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2luigi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2mafio.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2mario.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2marioc.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2mhd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2mob.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2mrla.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2mrlb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2mrlc.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2olimar.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2orange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2pengu.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2pickle.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2pink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2playboygreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2playboypink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2poison.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2primid.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2primidish.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2purple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2quote.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2quotedark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2rayman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2redstar.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2retro.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2retrofire.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2rocket.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2smash.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2smb3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2squidwarda.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2squidwardb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2statue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2striker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2sudowoodo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2sunset.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2sunshine.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2super.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2travis.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2tux.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2twilight.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2waluigia.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2waluigib.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2waluigic.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2weegee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2zippers.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi264.png)
No time for BPs
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/bluigi2mhd.png)
Holy [censored]. I used to have this texture.
It was awesome :af:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/marf.png)
Custom trophies O:
Awesome Luigi CSPs, Bomberman looks especially badass.
Quote from: SJS on December 20, 2011, 11:21:56 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:happy:
Quote from: SJS on December 20, 2011, 11:21:56 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/marf.png)
:oshi:
I Wanna do that..... specialy for marth to have roy trophies so i can have the complete roy :happy:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Untitled-2copy-2.png)
WHOOPS
Quote from: SJS on December 21, 2011, 12:32:02 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Untitled-2copy-2.png)
WHOOPS
lol looks like mario dosen't like to be a trophy :P
Quote from: SJS on December 21, 2011, 12:32:02 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Untitled-2copy-2.png)
WHOOPS
lol, i loved that WHOOPS
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 20, 2011, 11:39:24 PM
:oshi:
I Wanna do that..... specialy for marth to have roy trophies so i can have the complete roy :happy:
He won't do Marth anyways so your free to do it :D
Quote from: Sky Grounder on December 21, 2011, 08:03:11 PM
He won't do Marth anyways so your free to do it :D
yeah i know...
but why to much hate to marth D:
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 21, 2011, 08:16:42 PM
yeah i know...
but why to much hate to marth D:
probably cuz of luvers like you... idk, just what comes up to my mind
Quote from: jokekid on December 21, 2011, 08:18:52 PM
probably cuz of luvers like you... idk, just what comes up to my mind
This. Oh the PMs I have gotten...
Quote from: SJS on December 22, 2011, 02:15:09 AM
This. Oh the PMs I have gotten...
LOL XD
i even send PM To you :P anyways... how did you do that? i wanna do that
Quote from: SJS on December 21, 2011, 12:32:02 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Untitled-2copy-2.png)
WHOOPS
Silly Mario.
It goes on your head.
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 22, 2011, 02:17:06 AM
anyways... how did you do that? i wanna do that
I think it involves renaming some bones.
Quote from: Seggy T. on December 22, 2011, 03:55:05 AM
I think it involves renaming some bones.
That only works to an extent. I'm rigging my pose to the trophy's bones. Lotta trial and error.
but dont the tropies just use the normal model, but already posed?? thats what i thought...
and since now u can delete the eztr faces and stuff, i thought it would be very easy to make trophies. guess im wrong
Quote from: jokekid on December 22, 2011, 11:17:44 AM
but dont the tropies just use the normal model, but already posed?? thats what i thought...
and since now u can delete the eztr faces and stuff, i thought it would be very easy to make trophies. guess im wrong
I wish it were that easy! They're already posed with bones to control their position on the trophy stand and screen. No body bones :/
Quote from: SJS on December 21, 2011, 12:32:02 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Untitled-2copy-2.png)
WHOOPS
Mario!
it's something you stand on, not a skirt!
Quote from: SJS on December 22, 2011, 03:33:46 PM
I wish it were that easy! They're already posed with bones to control their position on the trophy stand and screen. No body bones :/
but isnt it possible to do it that way?? or are the bones like the shadow models?? (real shadows, the ones in the pcs and pac files, not shadow the hedgehog)
EDIT: another way would be:
-pose the T-pose with the newest brawlbox.
-make a DAE from that model
-rig it to the boneset of the trophy (u'll only need ot rig it to one bone)
-import into brawlbox, and voila!
i hope that works
Quote from: jokekid on December 22, 2011, 09:31:00 PM
-pose the T-pose with the newest brawlbox.
-make a DAE from that model
-rig it to the boneset of the trophy (u'll only need ot rig it to one bone)
-import into brawlbox, and voila!
i hope that works
That's exactly what I'm doing.
Guess I can take Fox requests. Can't guarantee I'll get too them soon though.
I dont mean to sound like demanding or anything but can you do the Luigi battle portraits?
Shadow the Hedgehog http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24162
Megaman Trigger http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24264
ShinobiFox http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22211
Captain Fox http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22221
Fox Assault http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19688
Sly Cooper http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19901
Quote from: TheMTorres29 on December 23, 2011, 07:49:25 PM
I dont mean to sound like demanding or anything but can you do the Luigi battle portraits?
They'll be done when the time is right
Abbi got all of my requests...
Minus this one.
Melee Fox: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14542
K and heres my Fox Requests:
Blue A2 http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7147
Ninja http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11710
Panther http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11888
Wolf by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Fox/FoxODonell.rar)
Vegeta by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Fox/Vegeta_FinalRevamp.rar)
Red XIII by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Fox/RedXIII.rar)
Marcus McCloud by Warchamp7 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Fox/MarcusV4.rar)
Jazz Jackrabbit by NICKtendo DS (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Fox/Jazz_JackFox.rar)
Fox McClown by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Fox/FoxMcClown.rar)
Quote from: Abbi. on December 23, 2011, 07:51:59 PMShadow the Hedgehog http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24162
...Really? :srs:
Everyone else requested the stuff I use except this one
Storm Trooper Fox: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=318
Quote from: PAVGN on December 23, 2011, 08:32:02 PM
...Really? :srs:
..Yeah
I don't use Shadow over Sonic.
And I think Fox is a perfect fit.
Quote from: Abbi. on December 23, 2011, 08:56:47 PM
..Yeah
I don't use Shadow over Sonic.
And I think Foy is a perfect fit.
He doesn't use Fox's bones, so that's a big no-no.
u mad.
Check again: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24162
It's the assist trophy rigged to Fox's bones.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11798
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11888
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15640
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9385
80s Fox - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQ684VHJ (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQ684VHJ)
Peppy - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UP6DPBAU (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UP6DPBAU)
Krystal - http://www.mediafire.com/?n8xxipg8j40w6hm
Captain Fox - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22221
Red A2 Brawl Army Fox - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7148
Wolf (OneSlot) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11944
Naruto Fox - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17286
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19688
i am very impresioned with your csps
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7148
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7147
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=311
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13264
Quote from: marp on December 24, 2011, 07:39:09 AM
i am very impresioned with your csps
I can tell by your avatar
I am very impressed with your CSP's too.
Wow, all my preferred hacks have already been requested! Merry Christmas to me! I'm looking forward to them, SJS!
Check that...
Assault Fox (variation): http://www.mediafire.com/?ommoydow22f
Hanzo: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R120DQCO
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7147
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=313
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=300
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3831
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20276
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18759
Stormtrooper Fox (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=318)
James McCloud (by johnlcb): Seems his entry was deleted from the vault. Anyone able to provide a mirror for the CSP?
Quote from: ssj4gohan on December 26, 2011, 03:42:37 AM
James McCloud (by johnlcb): Seems his entry was deleted from the vault. Anyone able to provide a mirror for the CSP?
If you have it, you can always upload it to Mediafire or something and send it to him.
Quote from: SJS on December 19, 2011, 04:08:23 AMI'm putting off Sheik requests until I finish Skyward Sword (didn't get a chance to start yet >_>) so I'll be able to fulfill all the request without fear of spoilers.
I beat Skyward Sword, so I'll do Ghirahim among other spoilerific things for Sheik. Just sayin'.
Welcome back, SJ :vyse:
How was Xmas?
Quote from: Seggy T. on January 02, 2012, 04:11:42 AM
Welcome back, SJ :vyse:
How was Xmas?
I played Skyward Sword all day, so I can't complain.
Have some Fi.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2fi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2figreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2fidark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2fiblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda2fired.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bzelda2fiinvert.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24508&Moderated=All&facebook=true
sorry if the fingers prove to be... difficult to pose
Quote from: ssj4gohan on December 26, 2011, 03:42:37 AM
Stormtrooper Fox (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=318)
James McCloud (by johnlcb): Seems his entry was deleted from the vault. Anyone able to provide a mirror for the CSP?
I think this may be the texture you are talking about. I don't recall the author, but it is the James texture I use. Also the only request left I don't see.
James McCloud: http://www.mediafire.com/?xbsc7u9dnutngcd
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2bloody.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2dark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2esper.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2face.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2facealt.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2fake.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2fd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2gallade.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2galladeshiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2gerudo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2ghirahim.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2ghirahim2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2ghirahim2cape.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2ghirahimcape.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2giant.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2girlyblonde.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2girlybrunette.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2hitmonlee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2ibuki.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2impa.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2impass.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2littlemac.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2melee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2midna.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2orange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2pider.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2pink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2prince.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2puppet.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2scarecrow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2shadow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2smash.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2spiderman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2spidermanblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2spidermangreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2spidermaniron.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2strider.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2swim.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2taj.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2threeeyes.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2tlmidna.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2vega.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/bsheik2zerosuit.png)
Bee pees http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/?start=all
Nice batch, once again, SJ :af:
SJS, you forgot her red outfit.
Quote from: Seggy T. on January 02, 2012, 08:24:28 PM
Nice batch, once again, SJ :af:
Thank you!
Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 02, 2012, 08:33:45 PM
SJS, you forgot her red outfit.
I believe you're mistaken.
Also, I didn't do Saki since he had weird texture issues.
Ok.
And were you still doing Fox?
Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 02, 2012, 08:45:51 PM
Ok.
And were you still doing Fox?
Of course. After that I'll probably give Link the better lighting treatment.
I [censored]n love them bro.
Got a question.
Hitmonlee head is lower than everybody, cause well, when Aafyre made the vertex out of Sheik, he removed the head, and made Hitmonlee's head, out of Sheik's head.
Therefore, it looks like that.
Question is, could you Photoshop it, I guess make his torso bigger/larger and move the head up so it's in place with the others?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 03, 2012, 04:33:48 AM
I [censored]n love them bro.
Got a question.
Hitmonlee head is lower than everybody, cause well, when Aafyre made the vertex out of Sheik, he removed the head, and made Hitmonlee's head, out of Sheik's head.
Therefore, it looks like that.
Question is, could you Photoshop it, I guess make his torso bigger/larger and move the head up so it's in place with the others?
If I do that, then the hands won't match up. Which is what I used to center most of her CSPs.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2a2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2a2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2armor.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2assault.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2assaultdif.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2assaultver.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2camo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2captainfalcon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2clown.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2coon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2darkgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2dude.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2grey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2james.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2jamest.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2jazz.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2kitty.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2krysdurr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2marcus.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2megamanwalnut.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2melee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2meleeblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2meleedark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2meleegreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2meleered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2meleewhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2miyu.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2narutonka.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2ninja.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2panther.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2patriot.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2peppy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2shadow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2silver.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2spacy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2squirrel.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2stormtrooper.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2super.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2tails.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2vegina.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2white.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2wolf.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2wolfish.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2xiii.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox280s.png)
No time for bee pees now. I'm sure you understand.
Hi SJ. How are you.
Those Sheik CSPs look great.
Ok. Bye bye now.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 03, 2012, 06:24:40 AM
Hi SJ. How are you.
Those Sheik CSPs look great.
Ok. Bye bye now.
Hello Gamma. I am fine.
Thank you. That is a very kind thing to say.
Goodbye.
lulz at the Melee Foxes.
Quote from: Seggy T. on January 03, 2012, 02:54:00 PM
lulz at the Melee Foxes.
They look like stuffed animals.
And I'm giving Link poses better lighting, so if there are any requests I haven't done for him speak now of forever hold your peace.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/?start=all
Zero Import - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23560
Ordon Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13819
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 03, 2012, 03:29:11 PM
Zero Import - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23560
Just this for me.
Red/Gold Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/RedGoldLink.pcs
^If you could remove the shield in this CSP, that would be wonderful.
Fierce Deity Zero: http://www.mediafire.com/?1ro395w9w2l8585
Legend of Zelda Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?0igsw4yw5ghjh4f
Twilight Princess Dark Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?je2mnjedtro
Soul Calibur Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XOIBGDZB
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/leenks.png)
There's the old lighting one, then the new lighting one... in all their boring glory.
Then a fancy exciting new pose I came up with based on this. (http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/8/81/Link_SS_4.png)
Ah.
I had a feeling that pose was Skyward Sword-inspired.
This new Zero? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24529
Another dimension: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3465
Janemba import: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23669
Zero import recolors: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23594
Ventus import: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23760
Zora Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6522
Luke: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23794
Luke Recolors: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23799
Ventus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23760
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3465
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7198
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7899
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4104
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12392
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12923
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22592
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20630
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11418
You guys realize that I've done most of these, right? Reading is power.
Great job with the Sheik and Fox CSPs, as usual. Sorry I didn't comment sooner. Now for my requests:
Ralph by Phreeq (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Link/Ralph.rar)
Green Goblin by NICKtendo DS (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Link/G.Goblin_Link.rar)
Fierce Dedede Link by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Link/FierceDedede.rar)
Zelda 2 Link by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Link/ZeldaII.rar)
Guybrush Threepwood by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Link/Guybrush.rar)
Ancient Snake by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Link/AncientSnake.rar)
I would have requested my Zero recolors, but I felt It was more important to requests these.
Ordon Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9599
Noble Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4912
OOT final Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18937
Perfect OOT Link (Green+Red)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11643
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2ad.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2arac.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2bloody.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2buggy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2bulbin.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2dark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2dbz.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2dedede.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2edge.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2equipblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2equipred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2eziob.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2eziobs.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2eziobss.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2eziow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2eziows.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2eziowss.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2fd1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2fd2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2fdshield.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2gladiator.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2goblin.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2guy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2guy2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2guydark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2guywhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2heavy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2ike.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2jedi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2kazeoot.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2kazeootred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2lolboobs.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2magic.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2magict.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2majorazora.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2nes.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2noble.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2nobleblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2noblered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2old.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2oot.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2ootblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2ootblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2ootpurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2ootred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2ootwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2ordon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2pirate.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2purple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2ral.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2redguy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2robotknightguy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2sheik.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2snake.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2soldier.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2soul.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2spikeblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2spikered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2spikewhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2spikeyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2stalfos.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2turtleclub.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2twilight.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2yellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2youngmm.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zora.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zorahelm.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zoramask.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zoramaskhelm.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zorat.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zero.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zerobass.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zeroblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zeroblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zerogreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zeronightmare.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zerop1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zerop2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zerovile.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zerovirus.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zerowhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zeroyellow.png)
I promise I'll get to Link and Fox's BPs soon. They're so boring to make...
SHOOT.... They are awesome just awesome....
These r... AMAZING :kdance: :af: :kdance:
:happy: You made my Zero recolors, even though I didn't actually request them. I love you.
I dont have words to express all this awsomenes at once :happy:
Do you accept requests? I have a texture I need a CSP for, but I don't know how to shade it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23793
Demopan over Waluigi. Do it for 2 refined metal.
Fantastic job as usual, SJ! I think you may have missed one of my requests, though. It's the Twilight Princess-esque Dark Link (http://www.mediafire.com/?je2mnjedtro). I completely understand if you're sick and tired of Link textures by now, though.
Quote from: Esperbane on January 06, 2012, 04:29:40 AM
Do you accept requests? I have a texture I need a CSP for, but I don't know how to shade it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23793
Demopan over Waluigi. Do it for 2 refined metal.
And yes he does. Check the first page of this topic for more details.
Quote from: Esperbane on January 06, 2012, 04:29:40 AM
Do you accept requests? I have a texture I need a CSP for, but I don't know how to shade it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23793
Demopan over Waluigi. Do it for 2 refined metal.
Request information and other gentlemanly goodness is located in the first post of this topic.
Quote from: AndIQuote on January 06, 2012, 04:32:13 AM
Fantastic job as usual, SJ! I think you may have missed one of my requests, though. It's the Twilight Princess-esque Dark Link (http://www.mediafire.com/?je2mnjedtro). I completely understand if you're sick and tired of Link textures by now, though.
And yes he does. Check the first page of this topic for more details.
I only remember you posting one... did you edit more in? D:
I changed it right after your post on having done several requests already. But it's not a big deal. I don't want to trouble you.
Quote from: AndIQuote on January 06, 2012, 05:31:22 AM
I changed it right after your post on having done several requests already. But it's not a big deal. I don't want to trouble you.
I don't like to leave people hanging. Plus I should have re-read the requests to see if I missed any. I'll take care of it.
Also this.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tlink.png)
Can't really see myself using that pose for requests though XD
Those CSPs remind me I need to get to work on finishing some Zero Recolors.
AWESOME link portraits!
Quote from: SJS on January 06, 2012, 06:25:02 AM
I don't like to leave people hanging. Plus I should have re-read the requests to see if I missed any. I'll take care of it.
Also this.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tlink.png)
Can't really see myself using that pose for requests though XD
You are too kind, good sir. Thank you so much!
toon link's pose has to be my fav out of all, so epic and funny at the same time!
also, great job on the lighting on this one
Yeah finally a new toon link pose :happy:
i waited some much for it now its finally gonna happen :happy:
Awesome job on the Link CSPs, SJ.
Don't forget. You also have to do Weegee's BPs.
I think you made one mistake with the OoT Link. I believe there were three versions in the link I provided.
Otherwise, these are really well-done. It looks better overall mainly due to the position of the sword and shield compared to the other pose.
Quote from: Seggy T. on January 06, 2012, 05:02:24 PM
Awesome job on the Link CSPs, SJ.
Don't forget. You also have to do Weegee's BPs.
Working on it.
Quote from: Aenglaan on January 06, 2012, 07:34:48 PM
I think you made one mistake with the OoT Link. I believe there were three versions in the link I provided.
Otherwise, these are really well-done. It looks better overall mainly due to the position of the sword and shield compared to the other pose.
I made no mistake. The differences between the three versions were minor, so I felt no need to make them all.
Wow, I forgot how good you were at this. Nice work!
Quote from: SJS on January 06, 2012, 11:48:16 PMWorking on it. I made no mistake. The differences between the three versions were minor, so I felt no need to make them all.
Yes, it is minor, but I don't think you used my most recent version that I made. I'll have to check again, but it looks a lot like the old one.
Edit: Yeah, I checked, that's the older version SJS.
Luigi (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/?start=all), Fox (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/?start=all), and Link (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/?start=all) all have BPs...
Quote from: AndIQuote on January 06, 2012, 04:32:13 AM
Fantastic job as usual, SJ! I think you may have missed one of my requests, though. It's the Twilight Princess-esque Dark Link (http://www.mediafire.com/?je2mnjedtro). I completely understand if you're sick and tired of Link textures by now, though.
...also, I did these requests I missed...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2darktp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2loz.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zerruhfd.png)
Quote from: Fi on January 07, 2012, 04:35:08 PM
Yes, it is minor, but I don't think you used my most recent version that I made. I'll have to check again, but it looks a lot like the old one.
Edit: Yeah, I checked, that's the older version SJS.
...as well as these.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2ot.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2otclassic.png)
I missed a lot. Guess I've got brain problems!
Very nice.
I've been needing those BP's. :P
Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 03:07:25 AM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zerruhfd.png)
Damn, that texture hack needs a model import remake badly.
Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 03:07:25 AM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2otclassic.png)
Congratulations, you now have the exact same CSP as before, in a very slightly brighter shade of green. Was It worth It?
Just would like to take the time to say I hate where the portraits section has been moved. I couldn't even find it at first. I had to go to my bookmarks and find the section from there.
Now CSPs are just lumped under "misc." With THPs. Do people even have active THP threads? No.
I'm sure you have your organization logic, that's great and all, but I really hate where this section is placed now. It's hard to find at first.
Portraits are already under appreciated. Throwing it to nearly the bottom of the hacking section under a vague "misc" title seems like a low blow.
But I'm sure it's no big deal to anyone except me. I take CSPs too seriously. But it's the one type of hack I actually focus on >_>
I think it should stay lumped with textures :srs:
You should bring this up in moderation. It seems weird to throw the misc. hacks together :srs:
Well i though it was a big deal since CSPs are serious things and it is too a type of hack, so i think putting it into misc wasn't very good,anyway...
Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 03:07:25 AM
Luigi (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/?start=all), Fox (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/?start=all), and Link (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/?start=all) all have BPs...
...also, I did these requests I missed...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2darktp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2loz.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2zerruhfd.png)
...as well as these.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2ot.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2otclassic.png)
I missed a lot. Guess I've got brain problems!
your CSPs are awesome like ever ;D!
Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 03:35:14 AM
Just would like to take the time to say I hate where the portraits section has been moved. I couldn't even find it at first. I had to go to my bookmarks and find the section from there.
Now CSPs are just lumped under "misc." With THPs. Do people even have active THP threads? No.
I'm sure you have your organization logic, that's great and all, but I really hate where this section is placed now. It's hard to find at first.
Portraits are already under appreciated. Throwing it to nearly the bottom of the hacking section under a vague "misc" title seems like a low blow.
But I'm sure it's no big deal to anyone except me. I take CSPs too seriously. But it's the one type of hack I actually focus on >_>
As another person making CSPs, I second this.
Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 03:35:14 AM
Just would like to take the time to say I hate where the portraits section has been moved. I couldn't even find it at first. I had to go to my bookmarks and find the section from there.
Now CSPs are just lumped under "misc." With THPs. Do people even have active THP threads? No.
I'm sure you have your organization logic, that's great and all, but I really hate where this section is placed now. It's hard to find at first.
Portraits are already under appreciated. Throwing it to nearly the bottom of the hacking section under a vague "misc" title seems like a low blow.
But I'm sure it's no big deal to anyone except me. I take CSPs too seriously. But it's the one type of hack I actually focus on >_>
I agree with this as well. I too make CSP's.
While I do not actively make CSPs... I agree, they take more time then normal BRSTMs even.
There should be a Menu section. Where stuff for the MENUS go, not a Misc. section, that is... Okay, I'm just going to be blunt here. Stupid. That was a stupid decision, that should be rectified.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 08, 2012, 11:48:59 AM
That was a stupid decision, that should be rectified.
CSP's should be a section of it's own, with Character Hacks as it's Parent. Just like Textures, Vertexes, Imports, etc.
Quote from: PAVGN on January 08, 2012, 03:27:17 AMCongratulations, you now have the exact same CSP as before, in a very slightly brighter shade of green. Was It worth It?
Y'know PAVGN, you really, REALLY need to learn when to just shut the hell up. Just. Jsut shut up.
ON topic: Thank you, SJ, I think I'm actually motivated to make the recolors for that OoT Link ^^; I'll get started on that, it'll be a decent warm up for getting back to this I suppose.
I also hate where this has been moved. I mean really, this definately could have stayed with textures. I'll make sure to let administration know about this. ;)
Quote from: Fi on January 08, 2012, 09:52:28 PMI also hate where this has been moved. I mean really, this definately could have stayed with textures. I'll make sure to let administration know about this. ;)
Good luck with that. They think portraits are meaningless and useless. They're smarter than us anyway, so they don't care what the members who have to put up with this new section think.
Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 10:30:14 PM
Good luck with that. They think portraits are meaningless and useless. They're smarter than us anyway, so they don't care what the members who have to put up with this new section think.
This, believe me, they will NOT listen to you, BB, Majora, Fi... Either way.
I tried, and tried, and tired, but a mule wouldn't listen. And insisted that BRSTMs are more important then CSPs, and that they were just a "convenience", and not as needed as optional music...
Sorry, I'm done ranting. SJ summed it up really quick.
Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 10:30:14 PM
They think portraits are meaningless and useless.
I had a post I was going to make here, but if you want to complain and have us address it, you can post in Moderation instead of hiding out here in your little fort where everyone agrees with you and your opinion is never threatened.
Quote from: Vyse on January 08, 2012, 10:55:47 PM
I had a post I was going to make here, but if you want to complain and have us address it, you can post in Moderation instead of hiding out here in your little fort where everyone agrees with you and your opinion is never threatened.
I believe I already posted and explained myself in the moderation thread. I said everything I had to say there and have no desire to expand my viewpoint to closed minds any further.
But congratulations on your first post in my Gentlemanly CSP Thread.
Quote from: Vyse on January 08, 2012, 10:55:47 PM
I had a post I was going to make here, but if you want to complain and have us address it, you can post in Moderation instead of hiding out here in your little fort where everyone agrees with you and your opinion is never threatened.
Uh, hiding? If I recall correctly, he quoted his post on the Moderation Corner, which would redirect in here... =/
Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 11:08:54 PM
I believe I already posted and explained myself in the moderation thread. I said everything I had to say there and have no desire to expand my viewpoint to closed minds any further.
But congratulations on your first post in my Gentlemanly CSP Thread.
Ninja'ed... <_<
Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 11:08:54 PM
I believe I already posted and explained myself in the moderation thread. I said everything I had to say there and have no desire to expand my viewpoint to closed minds any further.
Really? Because it looks like I said I understood where you were coming from, explained my side, and then you just ran off to complain and make passive-aggressive statements here where you're safe instead of attempting to defend your position.
Edit: My bad, I forgot you made one other post. I shut that down and
then you ran away. But before that, I tried to start a conversation about ways to make it better:
QuoteIdea: Portraits as a sub-board of Misc.?
And you just ignored it. But I'm closed-minded?
I could easily argue that your resistance to change, for poorly-defended reasons, makes
you closed-minded as well.
And let's not forget how closed-minded I am, coming here and encouraging you to post your opinion where we can actually discuss it. Nope, definitely got my blinders on and ignoring everyone. Apparently if I don't just accept your ideas wholesale with no argument, I'm completely stubborn. Good to know.
QuoteBut congratulations on your first post in my Gentlemanly CSP Thread.
I don't mess with Brawl anymore, but if I did, I've little doubt I'd be using a lot of your stuff. You make very good things.
I'm taking a leave of absence (that's the best phrase to describe it I suppose?). There's no one reason for this (regardless of what some people will think). I just need a long break from everything to regain my motivation. I can't make quality CSPs with no motivation, can I? Nope. Don't want to over-saturate my presence either.
In short, anyone's request for anything will fall upon deaf ears until further notice.
Alright SJS.
Have a nice break.
You deserve it.
;(
Well you have been putting these out pretty fast and I can only imagen how time consuming it would be having to download each request and go through all though.
Quote from: Seggy T. on January 09, 2012, 09:03:52 PM
Alright SJS.
Have a nice break.
You deserve it.
I agree. You enjoy every minute of that well-deserved break, SJ.
Gonna start doing portraits again real soon. It's my present to you!
Welcome back buddy!
Short break?
But welcome back!
Welcome back, SJS. ;)
Nothing like a nice break to re-find your motivation! Welcome back, good sir.
Welcome back, SJS. (And a belated happy birthday, btw. )
Welcome Back!
Hey Welcome! :D
So my first request is..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Happy belated sirday, good birth.
...wait..
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Paper%20Mario/bpapermario.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Paper%20Mario/bpapermarioblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Paper%20Mario/bpapermariofire.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Paper%20Mario/bpapermariogreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Paper%20Mario/bpapermariopurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Paper%20Mario/bpapermarioyellow.png)
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Paper%20Mario/?start=all
Dude. You [censored]ing win. You [censored]ing win, win, win win.
You [censored]ing lose by not doing that Metal Sonic pose I ask you to do, but you do another team member a favor.
*Insert Emo Luigi here*
If you do decide to do it, come to me first cause I have a new texture made for him.
Much love.
*-* Thats Awesome...!
SJ.
That's EXACTLY what I needed.
Thanks a ton man.
Dem be some sexy portraits SJS.
Nice CSPs SJS! That pose is way better than what I suggested.
Sjs, you and your csp's just SUCK. HATE EM' Nah, I'm kidding. Those csp's are freaking sexy.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 24, 2012, 09:05:24 PM
Dude. You [censored]ing win. You [censored]ing win, win, win win.
You [censored]ing lose by not doing that Metal Sonic pose I ask you to do, but you do another team member a favor.
*Insert Emo Luigi here*
If you do decide to do it, come to me first cause I have a new texture made for him.
Much love.
To be fair, I was working on this before you asked for Metal Sonic.
Quote from: Infernape99 on January 24, 2012, 09:13:09 PM
*-* Thats Awesome...!
Quote from: Segtendo on January 24, 2012, 09:40:19 PM
SJ.
That's EXACTLY what I needed.
Thanks a ton man.
Quote from: DemonBoy on January 24, 2012, 11:49:38 PM
Dem be some sexy portraits SJS.
Quote from: PAVGN on January 25, 2012, 01:55:34 AM
Nice CSPs SJS! That pose is way better than what I suggested.
Thanks x 4
Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 25, 2012, 01:58:55 AM
Sjs, you and your csp's just SUCK. HATE EM' Nah, I'm kidding. Those csp's are freaking sexy.
I will bury you under a mountain of praise. Thanks!
The amount of CSPs I've used from you...let's just say I'm very grateful :D Keep up the awesome work.
Wow, dem Paper Mario! You're a beast man. Good job. :P
(http://i40.tinypic.com/qnjrde.png)
Probably best to view it full size
http://i40.tinypic.com/qnjrde.png
Sexy and you know it.
Awesome as usual, SJ !
We like Ike!
I'll take some more Ike requests... meaning in addition to the existing ones. Revamping Ike portraits is going to be tough due to all the broken downloads (but if you happen to have the files on your SD card please post them here (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38592.0).) inb4cloud
inb4peoplepostclouds
Lemme get a look at my SD card.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24756 - Upside-Down Ike
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23885 - Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes 2)
Cloud (AC texture) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24702
Corrupt Cloud http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367
KH cloud http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24692
Dissida Cloud (Ultima Sword) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24679
Advent Hearts VII Cloud http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19946
Naruto http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23874
thanks bro!
L'Arc - http://www.mediafire.com/?o1c9i7o27injc46
Black Knight - http://www.mediafire.com/?0odar6uws3zpc96
Radiant Dawn Vanguard - http://www.mediafire.com/?xqvdded6dv4g6r5
Squall - http://www.box.com/s/bq3spx3esi88kd8ajnei
Quote from: Segtendo on January 25, 2012, 09:36:38 PMhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24756 - Upside-Down Ike
What in the... how is that... I don't even... whata happen?
I dont know if you will count this as "ike" but:
Mewtwo over Ike- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21123
( i think mewto will look cool in Ike's pose.)
Quote from: SJS on January 25, 2012, 10:05:19 PM
What in the... how is that... I don't even... whata happen?
Don't ask me.
Ask Ike Lawliet :af:
Quote from: SonicBrawler X on January 25, 2012, 10:05:42 PM
I dont know if you will count this as "ike" but:
Mewtwo over Ike- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21123
( i think mewto will look cool in Ike's pose.)
Considering the model uses Lucario's bones and not Ike's, it doesn't count.
He even said that the character he currently is making CSPs of MUST have the bones of that character.
Quote from: SJS on January 25, 2012, 10:17:05 PM
Considering the model uses Lucario's bones and not Ike's, it doesn't count.
Quote from: Segtendo on January 25, 2012, 10:18:06 PM
He even said that the character he currently is making CSPs of MUST have the bones of that character.
oh, ok. thanks for letting me know
Felix by Syntax Error (Sendin' It)
Lord Ike by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ike/LORDIKE.rar)
Roy by Androu1 & BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ike/RoyIke.rar)
Yuusha by Androu1 (http://www.mediafire.com/?ymqdzzuz0lt)
Gene by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ike/Gene.rar)
Goemon by Teh Research Guy (I'll have to send this one too)
[censored] Cloud.
I would love to see some of you sexy CSP work with my Terra imports
Terra Armored (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24060)
Terra Armored Helmetless (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24063)
Terra Armorless (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24113)
Terra Xehanort (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24113)
Please do these two for me.
Monster Hunter (in Lagiacrus Armor) (http://www.mediafire.com/?rkjzhpc71ndmuj1)
Gallantmon (http://www.mediafire.com/?szn1acxkfc1qmav)
Not sure if anyone already requested them, but whatever.
Sage Naruto - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24250
Naruto V1.7 - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24251
Trunks Import - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24326
Cloud (Advent Children) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24470
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24700
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24857
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24112 Terra Armorless
I think DemonBoy linked the same link twice by accident :P
Quote from: TheMTorres29 on January 26, 2012, 01:14:42 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24112 Terra Armorless
I think DemonBoy linked the same link twice by accident :P
whoops guess I did
Quote from: ds22 on January 26, 2012, 12:14:15 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24857
I'll post them up along with the Ike requests. Once I'm done, of course.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19812
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21108
I'm glad you're back, SJS.
I thought my dream of a Power Suit Samus was lost to the wind.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19252
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22433
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23801
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23566
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22266
Quote from: Mewzard64 on January 26, 2012, 12:48:20 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19252
That one is technically a Marth hack I believe... Rel ported on Ike, so it wouldn't count.
The rest should though.
Hey SJS, can you please make some CSS icons for Paper Mario??
Auron: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23801
Soki: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24261
Soki's recolors: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24268
Dante: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20788
Cloud the bloodegde: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24627
Advent hearts Cloud: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19946
Buster Blader: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23471
Yes,I got two Ikes xD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23492
I'm guessing that all past requests are going to be redone so...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24692
S (http://www.mediafire.com/?fbvxcvpz9x465ts) J (http://www.mediafire.com/?phjuaflbxnxr07t) S (http://www.mediafire.com/?watbad8cmlg7ac5) ~ C (http://www.mediafire.com/?e104qz88ik860dq) S (http://www.mediafire.com/?xi2zd1lvjqr7skm) P (http://www.mediafire.com/?2iubj8ccmune3b1) 's
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 26, 2012, 12:56:18 PM
That one is technically a Marth hack I believe... Rel ported on Ike, so it wouldn't count.
The rest should though.
What Data said.
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 26, 2012, 05:33:36 PM
Hey SJS, can you please make some CSS icons for Paper Mario??
(http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/117/008/soon_honey_beer_bottle.jpg)
Quote from: Flinter on January 26, 2012, 06:19:06 PM
Auron: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23801
Soki: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24261
Soki's recolors: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24268
Dante: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20788
Cloud the bloodegde: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24627
Advent hearts Cloud: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19946
Buster Blader: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23471
Yes,I got two Ikes xD
Sorry, but having two Ike slots doesn't exempt you from my six request per person limit.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 26, 2012, 08:20:50 PM
S (http://www.mediafire.com/?fbvxcvpz9x465ts) J (http://www.mediafire.com/?phjuaflbxnxr07t) S (http://www.mediafire.com/?watbad8cmlg7ac5) ~ C (http://www.mediafire.com/?e104qz88ik860dq) S (http://www.mediafire.com/?xi2zd1lvjqr7skm) P (http://www.mediafire.com/?2iubj8ccmune3b1) 's
I lol'd
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3agua.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3blackknight.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3blade.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3bling.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3blondie.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3boxbutt.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3bright.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3broked.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3brownhair.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3brownie.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3chick.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3chrono.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudacbandaid.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudacemo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudaclego.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudacmoogle.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudacpointy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudacshiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudactears.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudacragna.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudcorrupted.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudhandy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudhandyshiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudkh.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudpale.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3compensation.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3crabarmor.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3dante.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3darkred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3dull.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3fancyhat.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3fd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3felish.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3felixbluedots.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3felixjustgrey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3felixmastersword.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3felixorangepointy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3felixredblade.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3felixshinypointy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3flint.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3flint64.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3gallant.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3gallantblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3gallantblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3gallantburning.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3gallantgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3gallantwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3gambit.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3getahaircut.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3goemon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3gunswordface.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3icy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3itchy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3itchyhonkey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3kamina.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3keyman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3keymanarmor.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3keymanarmorless.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3keymanevil.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3kyle.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3link.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3lord.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3lordsmall.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3massivetrunks.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3naruto.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3narutoblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3narutobootybag.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3narutogreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3narutoorange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3narutored.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3narututu.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3narututuismad.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3nebula.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3noeyebrows.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3phazon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3phoenix.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3phoenixcoffee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3phoenixedgey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3phoenixgummy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3phoenixlarry.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3phoenixsissel.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3pinke.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3ragna.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3rapetime.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3repia.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3roy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3san.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3shadyoldman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3soki.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3sokidemon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3sokiblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3sokiblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3sokigreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3sokiorange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3sokired.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3titus.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3titusboobodude.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3travis.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3trunks.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3trunksblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3trunksblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3trunksgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3trunksred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3trunksyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3vanguard.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3vanguardblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3yellow.png)
No BPs because that's just life.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbbblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbbblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbbgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbbred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbbwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbm.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbmblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbmblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbmgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbmred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbmwhite.png)
I heard that those have BPs and they're probably here (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/?start=all). Maybe.
Sexy Work there, SJS. I love them!
You rock, fellow Gentleman.
Many props to you.
Quote from: SJS on January 27, 2012, 05:40:25 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3agua.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3blackknight.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3blade.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3bling.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3blondie.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3boxbutt.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3bright.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3broked.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3brownhair.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3brownie.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3chick.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3chrono.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudacbandaid.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudacemo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudaclego.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudacmoogle.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudacpointy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudacshiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudactears.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudacragna.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudcorrupted.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudhandy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudhandyshiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudkh.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3cloudpale.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3compensation.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3crabarmor.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3dante.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3darkred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3dull.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3fancyhat.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3fd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3felish.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3felixbluedots.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3felixjustgrey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3felixmastersword.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3felixorangepointy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3felixredblade.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3felixshinypointy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3flint.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3flint64.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3gallant.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3gallantblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3gallantblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3gallantburning.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3gallantgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3gallantwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3gambit.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3getahaircut.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3goemon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3gunswordface.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3icy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3itchy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3itchyhonkey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3kamina.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3keyman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3keymanarmor.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3keymanarmorless.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3keymanevil.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3kyle.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3link.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3lord.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3lordsmall.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3massivetrunks.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3naruto.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3narutoblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3narutobootybag.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3narutogreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3narutoorange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3narutored.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3narututu.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3narututuismad.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3nebula.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3noeyebrows.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3phazon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3phoenix.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3phoenixcoffee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3phoenixedgey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3phoenixgummy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3phoenixlarry.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3phoenixsissel.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3pinke.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3ragna.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3rapetime.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3repia.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3roy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3san.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3shadyoldman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3soki.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3sokidemon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3sokiblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3sokiblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3sokigreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3sokiorange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3sokired.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3titus.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3titusboobodude.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3travis.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3trunks.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3trunksblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3trunksblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3trunksgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3trunksred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3trunksyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3vanguard.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3vanguardblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3yellow.png)
No BPs because that's just life.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbbblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbbblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbbgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbbred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbbwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbm.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbmblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbmblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbmgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbmred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/bfox2mbmwhite.png)
I heard that those have BPs and they're probably here (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/?start=all). Maybe.
So sexy, it beats weed.
Well done, fantastic :happy:
PS: Sorry for the excess, did not know, I'll consider in the future :-[
Upside Down Ike looks so funny xD.
Awesome work c:
I never noticed, but Pyramid Head in that pose is bad-ass.
He once took excellent CSPs and made them excellent-er.
He is....the most interesting (gentle)man in the world.
He also made Melee Fox not derpy anymore :af:
SJS your topic title is a lie! I see no crap here!
Anyway, thanks for the CSPs.
They are sick sick! Awesome! ;D
Epic CSP's!
Epic Melee Fox CSP's are epic.
awesome job again, SJS
If its not too much trouble...can you do this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23856
Quote from: TheMTorres29 on January 27, 2012, 11:43:19 PM
If its not too much trouble...can you do this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23856
You should've posted when he was taking requests :srs:
Quote from: Nanobuds on January 25, 2012, 09:47:54 PM
Cloud (AC texture) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24702
Corrupt Cloud http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367
KH cloud http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24692
Dissida Cloud (Ultima Sword) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24679
Advent Hearts VII Cloud http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19946
Naruto http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23874
thanks bro!
I thought he did but it was the wrong Cloud when I checked right now :( :P
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3boxbutt.png)
What the actual [censored].
Awesome as always SJS. That pose not only fits Ike well, but also many of the vertex hacks and model imports over him. Some of them are just hilarious though.
I can tell from the Fox CSPs, that the mouth on that import isn't completely rigged correctly. Though that isn't your fault.
Quote from: StarWaffle on January 29, 2012, 12:55:06 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3boxbutt.png)
What the actual [censored].
Someone hasn't seen Ike Lawliet's import thread =P
It's upside-down Ike lol
Quote from: TheMTorres29 on January 27, 2012, 11:43:19 PM
If its not too much trouble...can you do this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23856
k
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/bike3clod.png)
O awsome THNX :af: U are gentleman :) It wont happen again either srry
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tlretcopy.png)
Pretty colors.
Nice, is that a new pose for Toon Link?
Could you do a pose for my True Blue Donkey Kong? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*True+Blue+Donkey+Kong*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=* (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*True+Blue+Donkey+Kong*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*)
And a pose for Beyond's Deadpool?
Quote from: SJS on January 30, 2012, 04:35:35 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tlretcopy.png)
I like it! And I take it that we're allowed to post TL requests now?
Quote from: ThE DarkYoshi on January 30, 2012, 04:43:33 AM
Could you do a pose for my True Blue Donkey Kong? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*True+Blue+Donkey+Kong*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=* (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*True+Blue+Donkey+Kong*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*)
And a pose for Beyond's Deadpool?
Sorry, but that's not the way I take requests! Check my OP for more information.
Quote from: AndIQuote on January 30, 2012, 05:13:27 AM
I like it! And I take it that we're allowed to post TL requests now?
Nope! Chuck Testa.
I'm not 200% sure that's the pose I want to use yet.
Quote from: SJS on January 30, 2012, 05:31:09 AM
Nope! Chuck Testa.
I'm not 200% sure that's the pose I want to use yet.
Understandable. And I'd just like to point out that those are the most lifelike dead CSPs I've seen anywhere.
I like the previous TL pose better, but I think this one would fit vertex hacks/model imported over TL better than the first one.
The pose is still sexy though
Quote from: SJS on January 30, 2012, 04:35:35 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/tlretcopy.png)
Pretty colors.
(http://s4.hubimg.com/u/239967_f260.jpg)
Quote from: songeflemy on January 30, 2012, 01:24:00 PM
(http://s4.hubimg.com/u/239967_f260.jpg)
Ah.
That's where I saw it.
Interesting pose. I wouldn't mind seeing another one, however.
maybe actually giving him his weird facial expression, it would look better
Thats Very Nice. ;)
http://www.mediafire.com/?k2om2ktkxjz
Could I get this for Zelda please!! Thanks so much.
Quote from: Rylet on January 30, 2012, 08:58:21 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?k2om2ktkxjz
Could I get this for Zelda please!! Thanks so much.
...
He never said he was taking Zelda requests.
Me posting things I make doesn't necessarily mean anything. Like this.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/rftgy.png)
Quote from: SJS on January 31, 2012, 04:22:33 AM
Me posting things I make doesn't necessarily mean anything. Like this.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/rftgy.png)
I love that.
*saves*
Thats a nice picture :af: better than the other (in my opinion :P )
So would everyone rather that as the pose instead of the old Zelda one?
Although I was just joking when I told that that was a nice CSP, It would be very nice If It actually was a CSP.
I actually like that pose better then the old one. It's pretty cool
reminds me of google chrome
I prefer that pose over the other one you had, to be honest.
PLus new textures/models came out like Skyward Sword Zelda and Morrigan and I would like matching CSP's :P
I personally like the old one.
It was creative. ;D
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 01, 2012, 01:10:44 AM
I personally like the old one.
It was creative. ;D
Guess you're the only one!
And I guess I'll do more Zelda stuff then.
Quote from: SJS on February 01, 2012, 01:39:38 AMAnd I guess I'll do more Zelda stuff then.
Does that mean you're gonna do everything you've done already in the new pose and take requests, or are you only gonna do requests in the new pose, but not old stuff?
Quote from: PAVGN on February 01, 2012, 01:41:59 AM
Does that mean you're gonna do everything you've done already in the new pose and take requests, or are you only gonna do requests in the new pose, but not old stuff?
Of course. Except for these three...
Quote
Myrrh Maroon - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XS9X741W
Elegant Rose - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X2MBF1PL
Alice - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9BDOVAN5
This one is creative too, and I personally prefer this one as well. With the swirling goddess powers. :3
SO can we request? I dont want to miss a CSP like last time :P
Quote from: SJS on February 01, 2012, 01:59:49 AMOf course. Except for these three...
Piss!
Well I have Alice and Elegant Zelda, but It looks like Myrrh Maroon is gone forever. :'(
Let's see, what to request...
Jesus by Ike Lawliet (http://www.mediafire.com/?nwxzi25yn0x)
Rosa by Syntax Error (I'll send you this one along with the two I mentioned above.)
Morrigan by DemonBoy & Spex130 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vq1p99qokb5nu83)
Midori by Razanak7 (Unreleased. I'll send you this one too.)
Sorceress Edea by Andsports (http://www.mediafire.com/?qw7hz6m1b7sfm3u)
Cosmos by Andsports (http://www.mediafire.com/?ewj0an2azwrwryg)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24159
I haven't changed my Zelda slots from last time, so I don't need to request.
Shanoa (new version) - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/FitZelda03.pcs
Kairi - http://www.mediafire.com/?jjnmysr58995h9y
Hmm, I'll take...
Gardevoir (Both normal and shiny): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16174 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16174)
Ryuk: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19899 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19899)
Tikal: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24463 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24463)
Sakura: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24152 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24152)
Zelda Weapons Guy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24772 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24772)
silly marth
Quote from: PAVGN on February 01, 2012, 01:41:59 AM
Does that mean you're gonna do everything you've done already in the new pose and take requests, or are you only gonna do requests in the new pose, but not old stuff?
Quote from: SJS on February 01, 2012, 01:59:49 AM
Of course.
:oshi:
But there's still people left to do.
*looks at Ness*
*looks at Ice Climbers*
*Looks at the guy Sj just doesn't want to do*[/black]
Tresmyx http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23756
Lilith http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24294
X-mas Morrigan http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24296
Midna: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20353
Veran: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23347
Flandre Scarlet: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11481
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18765
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23049
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13301
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17916
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3alice.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3alicecreepyho.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3alicered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3ammy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3azula.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3batass.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3bloody.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3booty.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3crimson.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3dark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3demon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3elegantred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3elf.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3evil.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3eyes.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3fake.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3fd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3fi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3fiblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3fidark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3figreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3fiinvert.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3fired.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3flandre.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3gardevoir.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3gardevoirshiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3gerudoguard.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3gerudoprincess.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3girl.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3goddessd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3goddessf.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3goddessn.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3hoodie.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3katara.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3leedle.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3light.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3link.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3majora.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3majorap.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3malon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3manuela.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3mars.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3melee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3midna.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3midnad.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3midnat.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3morrigan.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3morriganl.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3morriganxmas.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3mother.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3narutho.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3nayru.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3orange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3ordon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3pally.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3pblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3peach.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3peahat.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3pink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3puppet.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3que.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3robed.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3shadowqueen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3shadowqueent.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3shanoa.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3shanoahat.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3skinnygirl.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3skyward.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3smash.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3swirly.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3swoopy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3taj.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3terra.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3tikal.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3tp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3veran.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3white.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3why.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3wiggin.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3wispy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3young.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3zerosuit.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3zombie.png)
I was going to do creative things with the flames, but then I got tired or working on these. I was going to make BPs, but then I got tired or working on these. I probably should have cleaned up the white jaggies more, but then I got tired or working on these.
They all look great~!
And I can see that you were going to write, "but then I got tired on working on these", But then you got tired writing it, and replaced "on" with "or"
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3why.png)
Oizen, Y U NO TELL ME U RELEASE?
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on February 02, 2012, 02:17:07 AM
They all look great~!
And I can see that you were going to write, "but then I got tired on working on these", But then you got tired writing it, and replaced "on" with "or"
Of course! When you get tired or working on things, "r" and "f" become interchangeable.
Ha, Skyword Sword Zelda looks better than the actual hack. Although that's not the first time you've done that. Also, did you use Zero Suit Samus' body on Zelda's head for Zero Suit Zelda? It looks like you did.
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on February 02, 2012, 02:17:07 AMAnd I can see that you were going to write, "but then I got tired on working on these", But then you got tired writing it, and replaced "on" with "or"
Well, at least he didn't say "but then I took an arrow to the knee".
Quote from: PAVGN on February 02, 2012, 02:36:19 AM
Ha, Skyword Sword Zelda looks better than the actual hack. Although that's not the first time you've done that. Also, did you use Zero Suit Samus' body on Zelda's head for Zero Suit Zelda? It looks like you did.
He showed me a preview of it on MSN.
When he first took the picture, it look derpy cuz it was only looking in one direction, so he spiced her up in Photoshop. I do say, it looks awesome.
Quote from: PAVGN on February 02, 2012, 02:36:19 AM
Well, at least he didn't say "but then I took an arrow to the knee".
Cuz, you know, many people hate that meme :af:
Just thought I'd say you do excellent work on your CSPs. I've been curious as to what method you use to get the images to display with some level of shading, as BrawlBox (at least the one I'm using) does not display things properly.
Quote from: Shun_One on February 02, 2012, 02:45:26 AM
Just thought I'd say you do excellent work on your CSPs. I've been curious as to what method you use to get the images to display with some level of shading, as BrawlBox (at least the one I'm using) does not display things properly.
I do it myself in Photoshop. And I already have this handy example ready!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/hmmm.png)
My hats off to you all the more in that case. Having tried custom poses before, I know how much effort it takes to get it to look right. Perhaps I'll give one a shot now
Wait, SJS was taking requests for Zelda and I missed it again, Damn! >.<
Quote from: SJS on February 02, 2012, 02:55:18 AM
I do it myself in Photoshop. And I already have this handy example ready!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/hmmm.png)
>.>
<.<
*saves*
Not bad, SJS. :3
Quote from: Sorceress on February 02, 2012, 06:26:54 AM
Wait, SJS was taking requests for Zelda and I missed it again, Damn! >.<
Considering I've taken a additional requests for people who missed the "deadline" before, you can post whatever you want that I didn't get to make.
... Is it too late to request for Zelda? I've about 4 hacks not-in-the-Vault I wanted. D:
D: Is it too late? I wanted to request one or two as well. :'(
<O< >O> Well since there's a lot of confusion, if it isn't too late I'd like this :D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24210
If it is too late, goshdarnit XP
Well the bad thing about that CSP of SS Zelda is that after you pick it and look at the model in-game you feel disappointed XD
Quote from: Albafika on February 02, 2012, 02:43:19 PM
... Is it too late to request for Zelda? I've about 4 hacks not-in-the-Vault I wanted. D:
Quote from: Alouette on February 02, 2012, 04:11:11 PM
D: Is it too late? I wanted to request one or two as well. :'(
Go for it. Post 'em. I'll work on them while contemplating life.
Thank you! Here's the one I wanted a CSP for.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19417
Thank you so much in advance. <3
I'll give everyone until evening Sunday to post any final Zelda requests. After that, I'd like to begin my next endeavor(s).
Also butt magnets.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2magnetbutt.png) (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/brob2magnetbutt-1.png)
Oh dang didn't realize you started this up again.
If you are still taking late zelda requests, I'd love it if you could do this set
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1822
are you not doing bps for zelda and ike? =o
Things
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/amario.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/amariob.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/amariodb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/amariop.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/amarior.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Mario/amarios.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/alink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/alinkb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/alinkdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/alinkp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/alinkr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/alinks.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/asamus.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/asamusb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/asamusdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/asamusp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/asamusr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/asamuss.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/ayoshi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/ayoshib.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/ayoshidb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/ayoship.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/ayoshir.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Yoshi/ayoshis.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/afox.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/afoxb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/afoxdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/afoxp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/afoxr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Fox/afoxs.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/aluigi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/aluigib.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/aluigidb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/aluigip.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/aluigir.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Luigi/aluigis.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/abowser.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/abowserb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/abowserdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/abowserp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/abowserr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Bowser/abowsers.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/apeach.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/apeachb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/apeachdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/apeachp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/apeachr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Peach/apeachs.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/azelda.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/azeldab.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/azeldadb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/azeldap.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/azeldar.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/azeldas.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/asheik.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/asheikb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/asheikdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/asheikp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/asheikr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sheik/asheiks.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/afalco.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/afalcob.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/afalcodb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/afalcop.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/afalcor.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Falco/afalcos.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/aganon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/aganonb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/aganondb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/aganonp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/aganonr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ganondorf/aganons.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/ametaknight.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/ametaknightb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/ametaknightdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/ametaknightp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/ametaknightr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/ametaknights.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/apit.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/apitb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/apitdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/apitp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/apitr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Pit/apits.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/azss.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/azssb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/azssdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/azssp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/azssr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/azsss.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/alucas.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/alucasb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/alucasdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/alucasp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/alucasr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucas/alucass.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/acharizard.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/acharizardb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/acharizarddb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/acharizardp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/acharizardr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Charizard/acharizards.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucario/alucario.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucario/alucariob.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucario/alucariodb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucario/alucariop.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucario/alucarior.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Lucario/alucarios.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/aike.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/aikeb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/aikedb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/aikep.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/aiker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ike/aikes.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/arob.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/arobb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/arobdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/arobp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/arobr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/ROB/arobs.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Paper%20Mario/apaper.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Paper%20Mario/apaperb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Paper%20Mario/apaperdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Paper%20Mario/apaperp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Paper%20Mario/apaperr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Paper%20Mario/apapers.png)
These are generally the same scale as the characters in the default CSS. Also, the last character select icon was made by me to round out the pics to a nice even row of 6. They're located in the same folder as the CSPs. Will do more later.
Can I give you a personal Icon to make those?
If "No" then its ok.
And the rest...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Roy/aroy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Roy/aroyb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Roy/aroydb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Roy/aroyp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Roy/aroyr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Roy/aroys.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/asonic.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/asonicb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/asonicdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/asonicp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/asonicr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Sonic/asonics.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Waluigi/awaluigi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Waluigi/awaluigib.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Waluigi/awaluigidb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Waluigi/awaluigip.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Waluigi/awaluigir.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Waluigi/awaluigis.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/abiker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/abikerb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/abikerdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/abikerp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/abikerr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/abikers.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/aoveralls.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/aoverallsb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/aoverallsdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/aoverallsp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/aoverallsr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wario/aoverallss.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wolf/awolf.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wolf/awolfb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wolf/awolfdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wolf/awolfp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wolf/awolfr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Wolf/awolfs.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/azero.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/azerob.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/azerodb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/azerop.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/azeror.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero/azeros.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/acaptainfalcon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/acaptainfalconb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/acaptainfalcondb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/acaptainfalconp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/acaptainfalconr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Captain%20Falcon/acaptainfalcons.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Layton/alayton.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Layton/alaytonb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Layton/alaytondb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Layton/alaytonp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Layton/alaytonr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Layton/alaytons.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda%20and%20Sheik/azeldasheik.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda%20and%20Sheik/azeldasheikb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda%20and%20Sheik/azeldasheikdb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda%20and%20Sheik/azeldasheikp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda%20and%20Sheik/azeldasheikr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda%20and%20Sheik/azeldasheiks.png)
Am I right in assuming there are no more Zelda requests?
:-\ Takes it as a no.
Cool looking icons. :)
Nice job.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 05, 2012, 11:54:09 PM
:-\ Takes it as a no.
Cool looking icons. :)
Nice job.
I apologize, I was in the process of posting the icons when you posted your question.
Sorry, I don't wish to create any more backgrounds for icons right now. That would break my perfect row of six icons. So no more backgrounds... unless I were to find five more that appeal to me.
I have the background, and you could always pm it to me.
Holy crap.
YES. I've needed those so badly. I've made my own and they only look decent. Props man.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 06, 2012, 12:12:40 AM
I have the background, and you could always pm it to me.
I'll pass.
I finished those additional Zelda requests. If you missed it this time... there's always next time?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3freya.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3goddessbd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3goddessbf.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3goddessbn.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3lttp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3lttpd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3lttpf.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3lttpn.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3nayrub.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3queen.png)
Zelda's BPs are also done. I'm working on Ike's.
Thank you, SJS! Love how you make your CSP's. I've downloaded a lot of 'em from you. ;)
Thanks for fulfilling my requests! =) And for reminding me to show you them. <.<;
Good stuff! The attention to scale, something that's often overlooked, is much appreciated.
I aim to please! And on that note, the Ike BPs are done. Now I can move on to my next portrait. Which would be the Ice Climbers. I'll start off the requesting...
Real Ice Climbers (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5004)
Sand Climbers (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5367)
Autumn Climbers (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5311)
Moss Climbers (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5310)
Water Climbers (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5309)
Mr. P n' Ms. N (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4203)
I can't stress enough that requests must use the Ice Climbers' boneset to work! As in this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16128), this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20949), and this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10490) will not work!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7808
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5308 - The files are FitPopo00IM
http://www.mediafire.com/?37tr9igq15xaev8
Quote from: SJS on February 06, 2012, 02:11:56 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3lttpd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3lttpf.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zelda/bzelda3lttpn.png)
Where are these found?
Quote from: songeflemy on February 06, 2012, 04:03:39 AM
Where are these found?
Right here
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24210
Cosmic Climbers - http://www.mediafire.com/?v9i1g61r54badzd
Icy Bros. - http://www.box.com/shared/ff8c6d66f6
Christmas Climbers - http://www.mediafire.com/?47uy9rl7c046j
I see that the Ike BP's are up.
:af:
Well, you've already got the Ice Climbers I wanted.
Hmm...
Baby Mario Brothers: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24445 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24445)
Lemmings: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14768 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14768)
Hammer Bros: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13895 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13895)
Icy Hammer Bros: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15999 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15999)
Also, are you doing the fancy frame thingies for Zelda, Ike and Paper Mario?
Zelda CSPs look so epic :D They used to be epic before but the new ones with the 3 energy thingies just look so... unbelievable :af: Din's red eyes O_o! They stand out so much I never realized how cool they were before XD
And yay ice climbers suggestions 8D I only use 1 pack for them <o< >o>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17356
PS: Jaygamer has the best Avvy ever...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5004
Brawl Style Baby Bros - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25042&Moderated=All&facebook=true
i've got nothing more than what cutterkirby requested.
Darth Vader & Emperor Palpatine by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ice%20Climbers/SithClimbers.rar) (There's two versions, one with Vader leading and vice versa. It would be nice If you could do both.)
Black Mage & White Mage by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ice%20Climbers/IceMages_DifferentFaces.rar)
SMAAAASH!! Ice Climbers by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ice%20Climbers/SMAAAASH!!IceClimbers.rar)
Evil Ice Climbers by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ice%20Climbers/EvilIceClimbers.rar)
Pimp Boyos by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ice%20Climbers/PimpBoyos.rar)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2nana.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2anime.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2animeblackandyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2animeblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2animebluered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2animegreenyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2animegrey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2autumn.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2babybros.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2blackandyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2blackandyellown.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2bluen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2blueblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2blueorange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2bluered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2blueredn.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2bluerredder.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2camo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2camoarctic.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2camopurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2camotiger.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2christmas.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2cosmic.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2dark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2deadpool.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2dirty.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2dragon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2evilish.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2goldsilver.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2greenyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2greenyellown.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2grey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2greyn.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2ice.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2koopa.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2koopaice.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2lati.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2lemmings.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2lilties.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2mages.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2magesagain.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2masks.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2minty.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2moss.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2mrpmsn.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2notracist.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2pink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2plaid.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2plusminus.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2purple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2sand.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2smash.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2spaceballs.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2spacenuts.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2toads.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2toddhere.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2toddthere.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2vocaloids.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2water.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2weegees.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2zombies.png)
Aww yea. Lookin' good, SJ.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2weegees.png)
Ha. The Weegee Climbers. I remember that texture.
Excellent as always. I'll put these to good use.
I love the pose, fits the characters quite nicely.
I forgot to say thanks for the late zelda requests :]
Quote from: SJS
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2babybros.png)
How you did to delete the transparence effect?
Love the Ice Climbers portraits, but I can't help but think that the original Hammer Bros. portrait:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2koopa.png)
looks a bit improper compared to the Ice Bros. portrait:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2koopaice.png)
Mainly the shoulder on the one in the back for the original, seems a bit jagged.
Quote from: Segtendo on February 07, 2012, 02:24:22 AM
Aww yea. Lookin' good, SJ.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2weegees.png)
Ha. The Weegee Climbers. I remember that texture.
Double the Weegee fun in one small portrait!
Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 07, 2012, 02:32:06 AM
Excellent as always. I'll put these to good use.
Excellent! Use only as directed. You don't wanna know the side effects.
Quote from: FireFarseer on February 07, 2012, 06:21:36 AM
I love the pose, fits the characters quite nicely.
Thank you. I put much thought into these.
Quote from: iLink on February 07, 2012, 07:46:46 AM
I forgot to say thanks for the late zelda requests :]
You are most welcome.
Quote from: KTH on February 07, 2012, 01:17:38 PM
How you did to delete the transparence effect?
Slaving away with the brush tool in Photoshop. Which I do for all portraits, really. Especially my newest ones.
Quote from: RandomTBush on February 07, 2012, 01:40:46 PM
Love the Ice Climbers portraits, but I can't help but think that the original Hammer Bros. portrait:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2koopa.png)
looks a bit improper compared to the Ice Bros. portrait:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2koopaice.png)
Mainly the shoulder on the one in the back for the original, seems a bit jagged.
The Ice Bros. are basically v2 of Star's Hammer Bros. That's why the Ice Bros. are more refined. But it's nothing I can't fix portrait-wise sometime in the future.
Quote from: SJS on February 07, 2012, 09:44:23 PMThe Ice Bros. are basically v2 of Star's Hammer Bros. That's why the Ice Bros. are more refined. But it's nothing I can't fix portrait-wise sometime in the future.
Ah, I see. I didn't know that.
You're very good at that. I try to get multiple objects interactin together like that and it all falls apart. I think it looks somewhat okay then I play and realize the scale is totally wrong :(
I'm loving the new Ice Climbers CSPs. I'm especially appreciative that not only did you do Todd, but you also did both of them.
I never had Ice Climber hax cuz I was waiting for a port...but these CSPs convinced me to get Ice Climbers hax :af: :af:
You should've made the original sylted Baby Bros. by BabyLuigiOnFire. But anyway, GREAT CSPs.
EDIT: You just made my day by naming the genius Wario hack "Bill Nye" xD
I'm re-revamping Zero Suit Samus cause I feel like it. Same pose, just sexier lighting.
I managed to nab all the hacks I made portraits of before except for these four:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2falcon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2jill.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2likekit.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2somebody.png)
If you have the files, send them to me if you really want them redone as well.
If you have any additional ZSS requests, I'll take them now because I'm a swell guy.
This may be my hack, but there's no one I'd want to make the CSP more than you SJS:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24574
that's my only request, really.
Krystal: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24671
I assume you'll already be doing Yoko as it's an LST hack, but just in case...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25080
Please and thank you!
Everything that I want has been made, except for Yoko and a recolor of Saki from TvC.
I have a green recolor of TvC Saki that I made.
I'll send it.
Pretty much most of the ones I want are made so just got 2
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1865
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1862
Red Team - http://www.mediafire.com/?v091y2nbz7z26li
Green Lantern - http://www.mediafire.com/?c6wwv18ehz6yy12
Solid Suit - http://www.mediafire.com/?jdt2ckovtmw
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3581 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3581)
Thanks SJS!
I have 3 that I would like, if you don't mind that is. :happy:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24154
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24668
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24833
Thank you in advance <3 (even though I'll end up thanking you again <3)
I've got 2 requests:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jzezmteyonm
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23506
Quote from: SJS on February 10, 2012, 03:55:01 PMI managed to nab all the hacks I made portraits of before except for these four:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2falcon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2jill.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2likekit.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus2somebody.png)
If you have the files, send them to me if you really want them redone as well.
I can send you one of those four.
Now for my requests:
Justin Bailey by Bluz (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Samus_ZSS/RetroSamus.rar)
Iron Man Suit Samus by ...someone from this site. (I'm sending this one too because I'm too lazy to find the download link.)
Leaf Censored Nude Samus by wiiztec/DragonArt (I'm sending you an edited version even though I know you're not going to make this. >:()
Dark Queen by Ulquiorra Schiffer (http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9ce20e70110c437f0c814df2efeadc501b51f0fcfdabf96eb878de785cc0f59e)
Cammy by DragonArt (http://www.mediafire.com/?gjzmidiz5gn)
Venus by marvin (http://www.mediafire.com/?4zx3yfmgytj)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24574
:srs: Megaman X:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22968 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22968)
Winry (de-hanced version plz :P):http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11909 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11909)
Nami: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11579 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11579)
Tsunade: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18983 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18983)
Franziska: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1851 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1851)
More detailed Kit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23394 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23394)
Bps gonna be up soon?
also, i loooove the ice climber's poses.
And with that, requests are closed. See you next mission.
Quote from: Colter on February 11, 2012, 12:24:28 PM
Bps gonna be up soon?
They'll be up once the Portrait Gods signal to me that the promised time has come.
Quote from: SJS on February 11, 2012, 10:04:18 PM
And with that, requests are closed. See you next mission.
They'll be up once the Portrait Gods signal to me that the promised time has come.
(http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/4f/58/munch,parody,the,scream-4f58fa5da3b848b5934fcdd8eb8971a6_m.jpg)
it has come.
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on February 11, 2012, 10:06:17 PM
(http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/4f/58/munch,parody,the,scream-4f58fa5da3b848b5934fcdd8eb8971a6_m.jpg)
it has come.
You have successfully killed my high.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3ada.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3aile.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3ashei.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3aya.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3bayonetta.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3bayonettat.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3bloobies.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3bomber.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3boss.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3brs.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3bunny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3cammy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3catwoman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3chell.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3chell2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3chellt.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3chick.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3cissnei.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3corrupted.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3creepy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3darksamus.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3darkzero.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3darkzerose.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3din.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3faith.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3fat.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3franny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3fusion.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3ginger.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3gold.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3greenlantern.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3hippie.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3iron.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3jill.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3justinbailey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3kerrigan.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3kerriganb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3kerrigant.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3kit.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3kitbrawl.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3kitgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3kitsuper.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3kitzss.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3kosmos.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3krystal.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3lagoon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3light.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3lightning.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3longhair.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3megagirl.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3megaman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3melee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3meleet.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3miku.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3mikuv.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3mikuvbrs.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3mileena.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3military.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3mol.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3mzm.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3nami.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3otherm.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3ped.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3phazon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3phazonse.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3pink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3pinkie.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3purple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3rnb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3saki.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3sakigun.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3sakii.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3sakiigreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3sax.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3schoolgirl.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3smash.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3snake.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3snowwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3sword.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3tifa.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3tifav.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3tifavblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3tifavsplit.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3tron.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3tron2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3tronblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3trongreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3tronorange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3tronred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3tronwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3tx.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3ulala.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3ulalashades.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3ulalasuit.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3ulalawhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3wat.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3winry.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3yoko.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3young.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3youngshort.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3sakiigreen.png)
Yay.
Thanks :af:
Great job SJS! Thanks for Mystique! I was worried you wouldn't make her since she's like half-nude, in a mutant way lol.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3snowwhite.png)
Whooo! Thanks, SJS!
Y'know, the fact that you not only pose these but then touch them up in Photoshop really is amazing. You put a lot of work into these. (And they all look amazing, too!)
And so again I say, thanks. Keep up the good work!
Edit: (Y'Know, honestly, whenever you say "X requests are open" I always feel like making a hack JUST so I can get a nice CSP for it. I never have enough time for it though, lol.)
damn, krystal has them huge head!
Love the Paper Mario ones!
OMG! Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3
Quote from: Segtendo on February 12, 2012, 02:54:54 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3sakiigreen.png)
Yay.
Thanks :af:
No problem.
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 12, 2012, 04:07:47 AM
Great job SJS! Thanks for Mystique! I was worried you wouldn't make her since she's like half-nude, in a mutant way lol.
You're welcome. It was certainly not the most vulgar thing that has been requested of me. It wasn't vulgar at all really.
Quote from: Spex130 on February 12, 2012, 04:35:25 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3snowwhite.png)
Whooo! Thanks, SJS!
Y'know, the fact that you not only pose these but then touch them up in Photoshop really is amazing. You put a lot of work into these. (And they all look amazing, too!)
And so again I say, thanks. Keep up the good work!
Edit: (Y'Know, honestly, whenever you say "X requests are open" I always feel like making a hack JUST so I can get a nice CSP for it. I never have enough time for it though, lol.)
You are most welcome. I do try to go the extra mile in order to distinguish myself from the crowd.
And no worries, I'll be getting to any-character any-time requests soon enough.
Quote from: jokekid on February 12, 2012, 10:58:41 AM
damn, krystal has them huge head!
You should have seen it before I scaled it down!
Quote from: Haseyo on February 12, 2012, 04:05:09 PM
Love the Paper Mario ones!
Thank you! They were quite fun to make.
Quote from: Alouette on February 12, 2012, 04:50:29 PM
OMG! Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3
It was my pleasure.
Also, Ice Climbers BPs and icons are up. They are in the same location as the portraits.
Those look freaking great!!!! ;D
Who's next. :notimp:
Lol, nah kidding.
*Polite way* So SJ, who do you plan on doing next? =D
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 12, 2012, 09:41:04 PM
Those look freaking great!!!! ;D
Who's next. :notimp:
^Agreed who's next?
Whoa, Krystal has a big [censored]in' head!
...I mean, nice job SJS. Not only did you improve the lighting, you also made them look shiny. Awesome.
Also, boobs.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 12, 2012, 09:41:04 PM
Those look freaking great!!!! ;D
Who's next. :notimp:
Lol, nah kidding.
*Polite way* So SJ, who do you plan on doing next? =D
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 12, 2012, 09:49:33 PM
^Agreed who's next?
I could tell you... but it would probably change three times by tomorrow.
Quote from: PAVGN on February 12, 2012, 10:13:07 PM
Whoa, Krystal has a big [censored]in' head!
...I mean, nice job SJS. Not only did you improve the lighting, you also made them look shiny. Awesome.
Also, boobs.
I also updated their guns. They each have their respective gun instead of all having ZSS's default gun. I was wondering if anyone noticed >.>
And I was wondering... what other characters would you guys like to see poses for? Besides the standard Brawl characters I mean. Like I did with Paper Mario and Professor Layton.
Quote from: SJS on February 12, 2012, 11:06:16 PMI also updated their guns. They each have their respective gun instead of all having ZSS's default gun. I was wondering if anyone noticed >.>
Funny thing is, I didn't notice because I thought the old ones had their respective guns.
Quote from: SJS on February 12, 2012, 11:06:16 PMAnd I was wondering... what other characters would you guys like to see poses for? Besides the standard Brawl characters I mean. Like I did with Paper Mario and Professor Layton.
Funny you should ask, because I was actually thinking It'd be nice If Morrigan had her own pose last night.
Quote from: SJS on February 12, 2012, 11:06:16 PM
And I was wondering... what other characters would you guys like to see poses for? Besides the standard Brawl characters I mean. Like I did with Paper Mario and Professor Layton.
*Looks around* Mewtwo. Since he's getting a PSA release soon I believe.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 12, 2012, 11:20:15 PM
*Looks around* Mewtwo. Since he's getting a PSA release soon I believe.
But with some graphic effects in it.
Like you did bowser with the flame in his mouth.
I'm opening Squirtle requests.
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/MetroidGang_v3_DELUXE.rar (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/MetroidGang_v3_DELUXE.rar)
The Squirtle texture from this pack.
I don't use many Squirtle textures :srs:
Quote from: SJS on February 13, 2012, 03:44:37 AM
I'm opening Squirtle requests.
I'm going to go make a Squirtle hack now. BRB.
Quote from: Segtendo on February 13, 2012, 03:49:49 AM
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/MetroidGang_v3_DELUXE.rar (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/MetroidGang_v3_DELUXE.rar)
The Squirtle texture from this pack.
I don't use many Squirtle textures :srs:
Yeah, I feel you. I still have that ancient Pokemon Trainer Team color pack over him.
Quote from: Spex130 on February 13, 2012, 04:01:28 AM
I'm going to go make a Squirtle hack now. BRB.
Haha! Take your time.
Quote from: SJS on February 12, 2012, 11:06:16 PM
I could tell you... but it would probably change three times by tomorrow.
I also updated their guns. They each have their respective gun instead of all having ZSS's default gun. I was wondering if anyone noticed >.>
And I was wondering... what other characters would you guys like to see poses for? Besides the standard Brawl characters I mean. Like I did with Paper Mario and Professor Layton.
Vegeta! *shot*
Lloyd would be good when im done with Lloyd v2, i saw your preview on the thread but v2 will be 100 times better so i recommend waiting
Mewtwo could use his own pose maybe
Cloud, if you want to that is.
Totodile http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17344 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17344)
Evolution http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20397 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20397)
Jake http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11296 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11296)
I noramally don't request things, but squirtle is my second favorite character /srs
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22583 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22583)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1655 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1655)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15735 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15735)
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=11385 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=11385)
Quote from: SJS on February 13, 2012, 04:07:59 AM
Haha! Take your time.
Absolutely too late. (Edit: I kinda realized that Squirtle fits almost nothing now. Oh well.)
Right now I have the derpiest, fattest chao you'll ever see. Still want it?
Metapod - http://www.mediafire.com/?nm9l5616aa907bd (http://www.mediafire.com/?nm9l5616aa907bd)
Lickitung - http://www.mediafire.com/?61q5ybdoqa2jg52 (http://www.mediafire.com/?61q5ybdoqa2jg52)
Mud the Kippy - http://www.mediafire.com/?3r27w0h89j91tjk (http://www.mediafire.com/?3r27w0h89j91tjk)
Squirtle Squad Leader - http://www.mediafire.com/?667d12vzxkyxl (http://www.mediafire.com/?667d12vzxkyxl)
Zero suit sexy is all i can say of her new pose!
And about that other character pose thing for Morrigan. Try her pose from Cross Edge, it's sexy as hell.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15889 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15889)
http://www.mediafire.com/?xmc751n80v6ixjl (http://www.mediafire.com/?xmc751n80v6ixjl)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23838 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23838)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22583 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22583)
http://www.mediafire.com/?61q5ybdoqa2jg52 (http://www.mediafire.com/?61q5ybdoqa2jg52)
What about Ness' CSPs, though ?
I could take this time to make my own, but since you're offering and I'd like to see more stuff from you:
Blue Team: http://www.mediafire.com/?34gj6u3moh0amxc (http://www.mediafire.com/?34gj6u3moh0amxc)
Red Team: http://www.mediafire.com/?5sg4lipv5lvog9d (http://www.mediafire.com/?5sg4lipv5lvog9d)
Green Team: http://www.mediafire.com/?hrbgbdhf9scrasn (http://www.mediafire.com/?hrbgbdhf9scrasn)
TMNT Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/?5r3ptablosprd1b (http://www.mediafire.com/?5r3ptablosprd1b)
Squirtle Evolution pack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20397 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20397)
Tortidile: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17344 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17344)
Dark Squirtle: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1645 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1645)
Quote from: Segtendo on February 13, 2012, 03:49:49 AMhttp://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/MetroidGang_v3_DELUXE.rar (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/MetroidGang_v3_DELUXE.rar)
The Squirtle texture from this pack.
Holy [censored]! Someone besides me requested hacks from Stack Smash! :o
With that bit of amazement out of the way, I'd like these Squirtles:
Gameboy Squirtle by Captain Jim (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/Gameboy_Trainer.rar)
Koopa Troopa by Syntax Error (http://www.mediafire.com/?2jyymmntogt)
Dark Bowser Jr. by Me/Starwaffle (http://www.mediafire.com/?pwwyp9c7qqk49)
Dark Squirtle by Syntax Error (This one I'm sending you)
SMAAAASH!! Squirtle by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/SMAAAASH!!RedNew.rar)
Starman Jr. by Register (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/MotherTrainer.rar)
Every download link (except for Bowser Jr.) is for a Pokemon Trainer texture pack containing the Squirtle.
lol PAVGN
I'm not a big Squirtle person, and that's probably the best texture out there (in my opinion) for Squirtle. The detail is just too good.
All the Squirtles I use except for one have been requested. That one is Kumamon.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4592 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4592)
Please and thank you!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15889 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15889)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11167 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11167)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19563 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19563)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3872 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3872)
Thanks in advance!
P.S. Making a Squirtle texture just so you can make a CSP of it xD I'll finish it in like 10 mins!
Quote from: Spex130 on February 13, 2012, 04:56:03 AM
Absolutely too late. (Edit: I kinda realized that Squirtle fits almost nothing now. Oh well.)
Right now I have the derpiest, fattest chao you'll ever see. Still want it?
It's not really a question of if I want it. If
you want it, I'll make it.
Quote from: SJS on February 13, 2012, 11:54:09 PM
It's not really a question of if I want it. If you want it, I'll make it.
Oho! I forgot that.
This will probably never end up on the vault, but I'd still like to see it done. Mostly because it'd be interesting:
http://www.mediafire.com/?c26o2seh7p0mggb (http://www.mediafire.com/?c26o2seh7p0mggb)
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 13, 2012, 11:29:31 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15889 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15889)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11167 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11167)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19563 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19563)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3872 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3872)
Thanks in advance!
P.S. Making a Squirtle texture just so you can make a CSP of it xD I'll finish it in like 10 mins!
(http://proktorsbrainfart.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/two_hours_later.jpg?w=510)
Are you almost done? I'd like to get started on prepping the portraits for release and whatnot.
Quote from: SJS on February 14, 2012, 01:29:07 AM
(http://proktorsbrainfart.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/two_hours_later.jpg?w=510)
Are you almost done? I'd like to get started on prepping the portraits for release and whatnot.
Hahahha. That Spongebob [censored] with the French guy speaking.
Oh man, what a good laugh you gave me, Jesse.
Textures came out yay. =D
Everything else came out poo. D=
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3blastie.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3bluer.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3buttons.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3cfalcon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3char.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3clone.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3croak.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3dark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3darkse.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3fatchao.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3flat.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3gameboy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3gb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3greener.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3jr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3jrdark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3jrold.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3kip.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3kipz.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3koopa.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3kuma.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3kyogre.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3licki.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3magma.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3melee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3meowth.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3metapod.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3metroid.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3piplup.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3poli.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3redder.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3sackboy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3shades.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3shiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3shuckle.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3smash.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3snivy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3snivyblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3snivygrey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3snivyred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3snivyshiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3squirtle.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3star.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3tmntb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3tmnto.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3tmntp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3tmntr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3totodile.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3wartortle.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3yellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3zombie.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3blastie.png)
Cute.
Quote from: SJS on February 14, 2012, 03:42:58 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3metroid.png)
This has amazing [censored]ing quality.
Holy [censored].
S*** I WAS LATE! :oshi:
But in case you can take these...
Oshawott: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12817 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12817)
Scizor: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10232 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10232)
Golem: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11520 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11520)
Aw crap last minute stuff :l Think you can squeeze these Ninjas in? Im not a big fan of the ones on the vault http://fav.me/d2b7x4m (http://fav.me/d2b7x4m)
And a great big thank you. I like this pose
too late for Squirtle requests :(
good thing there is already the CSPs i was needing
Quote from: SJS on February 14, 2012, 03:42:58 AM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3metroid.png)
Wat da [censored], dat quality O.O
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3fatchao.png)
Lol that was totally worth it.
Thanks SJS!
Quote from: Spex130 on February 14, 2012, 01:06:21 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3fatchao.png)
E'ryday I'm derpin'.
Roses are red.
Portraits are 160 by 128.
My name is SJS.
Let's go on a date.
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone who uses my CSPs. I love you. :srs:
Quote from: SJS on February 14, 2012, 02:28:27 PM
Roses are red.
Portraits are 160 by 128.
My name is SJS.
Let's go on a date.
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone who uses my CSPs. I love you. :srs:
Best poem ever.
Happy V-Day buddy.
In celebration of Valentine's Day, I believe I will revamp the character that I love the most... Samus! (Samus in the Varia Suit, that is)
So Samus requests are open again!
Dark Samus (Model import): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23636 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23636) Don't remember if this was ever part of the original CSPs.
Velen's green UMvC3 X: http://www.mediafire.com/?oi402k6lao1efxp (http://www.mediafire.com/?oi402k6lao1efxp)
Model imports didn't exist when I last made Samus CSPs XD
Quote from: SJS on February 14, 2012, 10:35:23 PM
Model imports didn't exist when I last made Samus CSPs XD
Ah. Good.
The rest are textures or vertex hacks, which I know you've done :af:
Command Mission MMX - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24450 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24450)
HD Megaman X - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24172 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24172)
Vile MMX8 - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23276 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23276)
Gamma-http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24076
Kyogre (just to see how it turns out :P) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21354 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21354)
The Machine-http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18666
Predator-http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16759
Bomberwoman by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Samus_ZSS/Bomberwoman.rar)
Golden Samus by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Samus_ZSS/GoldenSexySamus.rar)
T-800 by :vyse: (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Samus_ZSS/Terminator_T-X.rar)
SMAAAASH!! Samus by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Samus_ZSS/SMAAAASH!!Samus.rar)
Classic Samus by Bluz (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Samus_ZSS/RetroSamus.rar)
Tekkaman by RoyPh123x (http://www.mediafire.com/?myzoi0dmmtm)
YES!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24076 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24076)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24535 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24535)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21156 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21156)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15795 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15795)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11673 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11673)
THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU! xD Jk, but happy v-day bro!
EDIT: Also, any chance you can update Bowser sometime soon? I love the pose, it's just I'm not a big fan of the blood :/
About that Gamma everyone else asked for, could I get a nice set on the recolors in the file too?
(Although, it might be a bit of work. The last time I saw them I don't think the textures showed correctly in BB...
Do as you please.)
Also, this isn't on the Vault (it will be soon enough) but could I get one for THIS too?
http://www.mediafire.com/?kyjivxjbyud8lz1 (http://www.mediafire.com/?kyjivxjbyud8lz1)
Here are mine :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23636 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23636)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19695 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19695)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24450 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24450)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24581 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24581)
Are you gonna give her a new pose ?
Am I late? No? Okay..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ev4rq7lmnc2y9yl (http://www.mediafire.com/?ev4rq7lmnc2y9yl)
^
Sprite Normal X, from X
Fire Wave X, from X1
Thunder Dancer X, from X8
Ice Burst X, from X6
Drift Diamond, from X8
X6 Ultimate Armor Color.
http://www.mediafire.com/?v087vdk3yc4qhe7 (http://www.mediafire.com/?v087vdk3yc4qhe7)
:af: I have one question, will the new one show the lighting how it is ingame? because this one has patterns all over the suit due to the spec textures and not the normal ones so... Well whatever it'll come out awesome I'm sure ^^ Lol when I saw you doing ZSS I was like d'oh not regular samus, but now I'm jumping so high up with joy I'm high-fiving the space core :D
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 14, 2012, 10:50:50 PM
Gamma-http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24076
Kyogre (just to see how it turns out :P) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21354 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21354)
The Machine-http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18666
Predator-http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16759
Already tried Kyogre last time I took requests. It wasn't pretty...
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 14, 2012, 10:56:00 PM
Also, any chance you can update Bowser sometime soon? I love the pose, it's just I'm not a big fan of the blood :/
SPOILER ALERT:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: darklink94 on February 15, 2012, 12:38:33 AM
Are you gonna give her a new pose ?
It's a secret to everybody.
Quote from: Alses on February 15, 2012, 02:02:51 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?v087vdk3yc4qhe7 (http://www.mediafire.com/?v087vdk3yc4qhe7)
:af: I have one question, will the new one show the lighting how it is ingame? because this one has patterns all over the suit due to the spec textures and not the normal ones so... Well whatever it'll come out awesome I'm sure ^^ Lol when I saw you doing ZSS I was like d'oh not regular samus, but now I'm jumping so high up with joy I'm high-fiving the space core :D
Well... these aren't in-game shots, so no. =/
Meh, are you still gonna redo them sometime,? I have my Bowser Jr import that I'd like to match the CSP. Although, I do have to say, it's a lot cooler knowing it's not blood. xD
Just this one...
Fire Samus - http://www.mediafire.com/?n22g4cwd111xhnw#1 (http://www.mediafire.com/?n22g4cwd111xhnw#1)
Alphonse: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11910 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11910)
Imperialdramon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10610 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10610)
Vile: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15719 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15719)
Protoman X: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23854 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23854)
Eggman: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6609 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6609)
WarGreymon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17477 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17477)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2knight.png)
K so I've looked everywhere for this... where did you d/l it from srs
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10303 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10303)
Quote from: StarWaffle on February 15, 2012, 11:11:58 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2knight.png)
K so I've looked everywhere for this... where did you d/l it from srs
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=924 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=924)
Master Chief: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5642 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5642)
Quote from: Dimes on February 15, 2012, 04:37:40 PM
Master Chief: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5642 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5642)
Before you ask SJS, it's a Falcon hack, but it follows Samus' bones very well.
Er.....is it possible to request poses? I thought it would nice to have a Cloud pose mimicing this:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110105035815/finalfantasy/images/thumb/a/af/Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png/175px-Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110105035815/finalfantasy/images/thumb/a/af/Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png/175px-Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png)
Phazon Suit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4107 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4107)
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on February 15, 2012, 10:00:40 PM
Er.....is it possible to request poses? I thought it would nice to have a Cloud pose mimicing this:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110105035815/finalfantasy/images/thumb/a/af/Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png/175px-Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110105035815/finalfantasy/images/thumb/a/af/Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png/175px-Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png)
Eh... Hehehe... Haha...
SJ hates Cloud, and Sephiroth more then Marth... I doubt he'll make a special pose for either of them.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 16, 2012, 02:21:06 AM
Eh... Hehehe... Haha...
SJ hates Cloud, and Sephiroth more then Marth... I doubt he'll make a special pose for either of them.
That Cloud pose looks so emo either way. I hate it. <_<
Quote from: SJS on February 14, 2012, 02:28:27 PM
Roses are red.
Portraits are 160 by 128.
My name is SJS.
Let's go on a date.
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone who uses my CSPs. I love you. :srs:
You're tempting me. D:
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on February 15, 2012, 10:00:40 PM
Er.....is it possible to request poses? I thought it would nice to have a Cloud pose mimicing this:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110105035815/finalfantasy/images/thumb/a/af/Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png/175px-Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110105035815/finalfantasy/images/thumb/a/af/Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png/175px-Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png)
I'm not a HUGE fan of Cloud... but I wouldn't say that I would never ever give him his own pose. Though I'd rather do other characters first.
Quote from: Albafika on February 16, 2012, 02:21:45 AM
You're tempting me. D:
<3
Also, stuff.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3acid.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3ashei.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3bang.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3blackout.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3bomb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3bright.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3brown.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3bwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3cel1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3cel2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3cellphone.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3corrupted.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3corruptedgravy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3corruptedphazon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3cross.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3dark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3darkk.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3darksamus3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3darksamus.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3darksamusblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3darksamusgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3darksamuspurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3darksamusred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3darksamusyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3dsa.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3dsb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3dsc.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3eggsman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3fake.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3fire.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3fma.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3fusion.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3fusiongravity.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3fusionphazon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3fusionua.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3fusionvaria.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3gamma.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3gears.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3gold.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3gravity.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3imperial.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3imperialwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3irongun.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3ironhand.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3ironwar.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3kanden.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3light.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3lightt.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3machine.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3machinebeta.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3masterchief.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3masterfalcon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3molotov.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3mom.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3nebula.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3nes.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3nespink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3nohelm.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3ped.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3pee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3phazon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3phazonpower.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3phazontri.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3pink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3pirate.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3piratedark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3predator.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3prime.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3primegravity.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3primephazon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3protoman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3ray.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3redphazon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3sack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3saki.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3sax.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3smash.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3sylux.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3tekken.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3torizo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3twilight.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3tx.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3vile.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3vilegreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3wargreymon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3wood.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x1alia.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x1cs.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x1es.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x1fw.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x1secret.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x1si.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x1ultimate.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x2mm.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x2sc.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x2si.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x2ss.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x3fs.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x3rs.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x3tf.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x3tt.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x4dc.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x4ft.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x4gh.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x4sb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x4ultimate.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x5cs.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x5fl.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x5sb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x5ws.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x6gs.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x6ib.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x6ma.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x6mr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x6ultimate.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x8dd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x8sb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x8sr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x8td.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3xcommand.png)
I was feeling generous and did the whole X recolor pack. You're welcome :-*
:x
Good job SJ. As sexy as always.
My goodness! Those all look amazing! Thanks, SJS!
EPIIIIC. Finally a different Megaman I can be proud of. lol makin some BPs or still req'ing?
Oh, SJS.
You are just so pro. :happy:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3ped.png)
*notices little patterns on her leg* Am I imagining this? or are you just so damn epic you actually photoshopped those there? :af:
I know its only a little detail but... IMO that makes this the best CSP ever :happy:
SJS I don't even have words to describe how awesome these are, Samus looks ready to blow space pirate brains out! :D
I'm really impressionned, they CSP are really awesome. Good job SJS.
Although I love the pose itself, I can't help but wonder why the arm cannon has so many white jagged lines.
Where can I find the Politoed hack on Squirtle?
Not gonna lie, I'm a not a big fan of the new pose. It just looks off to me. Maybe it's the way she's tilting her head. I dunno.
Whatever. They still look pretty good.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3torizo.png)
wtf is this?
Mine lol.
It's a Torizo, from Metroid.
It was Gamma's gift, but it's going on the vault once I spruce it up.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3nohelm.png)
this has inspired me to re-start a certain project...
*begins planning*
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3nohelm.png)
Where is this at? D:
:o :moar: :yay: haha
Quote from: SJS on February 14, 2012, 03:42:58 AM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Squirtle/bsquirtle3poli.png)
Where can I find this Squritle?
The CSPs look awesome as always. The pose looks like a revamp of the old one.
Quote from: Alouette on February 16, 2012, 10:14:47 PM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3nohelm.png)
Where is this at? D:
Doesn't exist. Yet.
Quote from: SJS on February 16, 2012, 05:43:05 AM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x1secret.png)
Mag-[censored]ing-neto!
Quote from: SJS on February 16, 2012, 05:43:05 AM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x5fl.png)
Oh he got da Mango Sentinel.
Quote from: SJS on February 16, 2012, 05:43:05 AM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3x6ultimate.png)
Curly Mustache!
Dude, thanks so much! I downloaded all of them! ^-^ They're all perfect!
Quote from: Segtendo on February 16, 2012, 05:47:29 AM
:x
Good job SJ. As sexy as always.
Thanks!
Quote from: Spex130 on February 16, 2012, 05:57:13 AM
My goodness! Those all look amazing! Thanks, SJS!
No problem.
Quote from: Colter on February 16, 2012, 06:36:47 AM
EPIIIIC. Finally a different Megaman I can be proud of. lol makin some BPs or still req'ing?
BPs are tedious to make. But I'll get to them eventually.
Quote from: JayGamer on February 16, 2012, 07:52:15 AM
Oh, SJS.
You are just so pro. :happy:
Haha thanks!
Quote from: Alses on February 16, 2012, 01:15:16 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3ped.png)
*notices little patterns on her leg* Am I imagining this? or are you just so damn epic you actually photoshopped those there? :af:
I know its only a little detail but... IMO that makes this the best CSP ever :happy:
SJS I don't even have words to describe how awesome these are, Samus looks ready to blow space pirate brains out! :D
I sure did add them. Glad you noticed.
Quote from: KTH on February 16, 2012, 03:17:12 PM
I'm really impressionned, they CSP are really awesome. Good job SJS.
I am always glad to impress.
Quote from: Aenglaan on February 16, 2012, 07:45:39 PM
Although I love the pose itself, I can't help but wonder why the arm cannon has so many white jagged lines.
Probably the indexing. It shrinks the file size. My avatar is what the Samus portraits would look like if I didn't index them.
Quote from: BluePSI on February 16, 2012, 08:17:27 PM
Where can I find the Politoed hack on Squirtle?
Here: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/GOLD.rar (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/GOLD.rar)
Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 16, 2012, 08:21:34 PM
Not gonna lie, I'm a not a big fan of the new pose. It just looks off to me. Maybe it's the way she's tilting her head. I dunno.
Whatever. They still look pretty good.
I see what you mean, but at least this pose has better lighting!
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 16, 2012, 09:45:56 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3nohelm.png)
this has inspired me to re-start a certain project...
*begins planning*
Sweet :af2:
Quote from: Alouette on February 16, 2012, 10:14:47 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Samus/bsamus3nohelm.png)
Where is this at? D:
Sadly, it doesn't exist yet. I made it as a "what-if" thing. I actually didn't intend to upload it with the rest of the CSPs.
Quote from: TheMTorres29 on February 16, 2012, 11:30:58 PM
:o :moar: :yay: haha
:oshi: :>.>: :af:
Quote from: BluePSI on February 16, 2012, 11:32:16 PM
Where can I find this Squritle?
Still here: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/GOLD.rar (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/GOLD.rar)
Quote from: PAVGN on February 16, 2012, 11:52:12 PM
The CSPs look awesome as always. The pose looks like a revamp of the old one.
It sure is. Glad you noticed!
Quote from: xZedkiel on February 17, 2012, 12:01:29 AM
Dude, thanks so much! I downloaded all of them! ^-^ They're all perfect!
All of them? Nice!
How do you index them without uploading it in BrawlBox first? It annoys me how when other csp's (only the certain few that you haven't done yet :P ) F up there colors :srs:
Quote from: JayGamer on February 17, 2012, 12:15:03 AM
How do you index them without uploading it in BrawlBox first? It annoys me how when other csp's (only the certain few that you haven't done yet :P ) F up there colors :srs:
In Photoshop. Image -> Mode -> Indexed Color. Set to 256 colors or less. It also removes transparency.
At least that's how it's done in my ancient version of Photoshop.
Quote from: SJS on February 17, 2012, 12:20:59 AM
In Photoshop. Image -> Mode -> Indexed Color. Set to 256 colors or less. It also removes transparency.
At least that's how it's done in my ancient version of Photoshop.
Haha, thanks ;D
(Typing this whilst quickly finishing Japanese assignment :X )
Thanks for clearing things up, SJS. I think I'll still use that image. ;)
Just to let u know the :o stood 4 WHOA! as in Aswome ;D and :moar: as in keep up the good work :P
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2magica.png) (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2magica-1.png)
I made it with love.
:-X
http://www.mediafire.com/?dzlmzmivezz (http://www.mediafire.com/?dzlmzmivezz)
http://www.mediafire.com/?krc79kz0gci22 (http://www.mediafire.com/?krc79kz0gci22)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 17, 2012, 05:42:28 AM
:-X
http://www.mediafire.com/?dzlmzmivezz (http://www.mediafire.com/?dzlmzmivezz)
http://www.mediafire.com/?krc79kz0gci22 (http://www.mediafire.com/?krc79kz0gci22)
Don't think he said anything about requests :/
Quote from: SJS on February 17, 2012, 05:14:21 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2magica.png) (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2magica-1.png)
I made it with love.
Oh, goody.
I was having a hard time thinking of my own Magic Armour pose, and lamented that it came out after you made yours.
Quote from: SJS on February 17, 2012, 05:14:21 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2magica.png) (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/HD/Link/Link%20v2/blink2magica-1.png)
I made it with love.
Perfect, like it is always.
I'm going to re-organize my OP a bit... then I'll be changing the way I handle requests.
Oooo...
What do you plan on doing? r)
I hadn't noticed Lloyd before... (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Graphics/Fancy/Zoobity%20Bop/llo.png)
Quote from: Albafika on February 18, 2012, 02:47:44 AM
I hadn't noticed Lloyd before... (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Graphics/Fancy/Zoobity%20Bop/llo.png)
Haha, that reminds me of the "silly marth" thing that SJS did...
SJS: Could you make some CSP's, battle portraits and victory screen portraits for my Rock Lee hack?
Download is in the description of this video:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 18, 2012, 02:50:13 AM
SJS: Could you make some CSP's, battle portraits and victory screen portraits for my Rock Lee hack?
Download is in the description of this video:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
In Link's pose, right?
SJS, could I get you to make a CSP of Nanobud's and I's Jet the Hawk? I have all your perfect CSPs for my Falco textures, and this one's just out of place :( I know you probably aren't taking open requests, but would you mind adding it real quick? It's okay if you don't wanna I understand. :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25088 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25088)
Quote from: SJS on February 18, 2012, 09:18:57 PM
In Link's pose, right?
Actually I was hoping maybe this pose
http://naruto-fans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Rock_lee1.jpg (http://naruto-fans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Rock_lee1.jpg)
But links pose will do too :)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 17, 2012, 05:42:28 AM
:-X
http://www.mediafire.com/?dzlmzmivezz (http://www.mediafire.com/?dzlmzmivezz)
http://www.mediafire.com/?krc79kz0gci22 (http://www.mediafire.com/?krc79kz0gci22)
@SJ ONLY
why are some folders down?
Quote from: Gamidame on February 19, 2012, 02:39:17 AM
why are some folders down?
Because I'm working on stuff. If anything's off, here's why:
Quote from: SJS on February 18, 2012, 02:43:20 AM
I'm going to re-organize my OP a bit... then I'll be changing the way I handle requests.
Sounds like a plan, gentleman.
Alright, I've finished with my changes to the OP. Well, for the most part. Here's a summary of the changes:
-Old CSPs have been moved and are now sub-albums of the main poses on the OP (denoted by the small icons to the right of the trophy pose).
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Graphics/Laser%20Party/link.png)
For example, you can see in Link's (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/?start=all) folder there are three sub-albums; Old Set 1 (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/Old%20Set%201/), Old Set 2 (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/Old%20Set%202/), and Old Set 3 (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/Old%20Set%203/); for the three old and useless poses.
-And the most important part-- I now take requests for most of the characters whose mass requesting time has passed! These are limited to two per person, since my main focus will be on completing portraits for the rest of the Brawl roster. Once I have made your two requests, you may post two more.
-Individual requests are placed in the Portrait Queue, located in the second post. Since perfect poses can be difficult to make, I'll let a character's queue build up to about 10 or so until I make them.
Cool beans :af:
Just gotta find some characters that I have that need portraits...
*goes to check SD card*
Wait, so I read over the OP, and can you add these two requests to your queue?(If that's the way it works I think?) Thanks! These are just two that I have that don't fit with the rest of my portraits :(
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25088 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25088)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24952 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24952)
Thanks man!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25214 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25214) - Pac-Man
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23766 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23766) - Mighty
Well, since I can, now....
Subspace Amalgam #2
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25217&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25217&Moderated=All)
Subspace Amalgam #1
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24431 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24431)
Knuckles over Falcohttp://www.mediafire.com/?axwa8y81dbinh75 (http://www.mediafire.com/?axwa8y81dbinh75) BRAWL TEXTURE PLZ :)
EDIT: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24228 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24228) Leon too PLZ :P
Espio: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24752 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24752)
Neku (Chibi): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25004 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25004)
Also, what are you going to do if someone wants a recolor pack?
Spex, I don't think he's released any Ness CSPs aside from the intro ones.
Quote from: Segtendo on February 19, 2012, 05:50:36 AM
Spex, I don't think he's released any Ness CSPs aside from the intro ones.
Yeaaaaah, I noticed after I asked. I'll be fine if it doesn't happen though.
Well, since you're offering...
Phazon Wario: http://www.mediafire.com/?9jrrqxsz9e6zbsb (http://www.mediafire.com/?9jrrqxsz9e6zbsb)
Fire Sonic: http://www.mediafire.com/?15mcd5kjtjkmeb1 (http://www.mediafire.com/?15mcd5kjtjkmeb1)
Hey Sj could you do these two for me please?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25066 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25066)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25067 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25067)
Thanks in advance!And the new OP looks good!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19695 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19695)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24456 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24456)
I love the new OP.
But I was wondering when will you release Ness's CSPs ?
http://www.mediafire.com/?mdluy1nznyz (http://www.mediafire.com/?mdluy1nznyz)
http://www.mediafire.com/?xv9u5icj3pifmdd (http://www.mediafire.com/?xv9u5icj3pifmdd)
Simple Sonic recolors that I could probably just do on my own. But I know you'll make them so much more beautiful. Looking forward to your next character! I'm still excited to see that epic Snake pose you were working on a couple months back
I have but one request. Infernape: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24682 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24682)
Birdo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=107 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=107)
Shiny Charizard: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16570 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16570)
The new OP looks fantastic, by the way.
Once more.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 17, 2012, 05:42:28 AM
:-X
http://www.mediafire.com/?dzlmzmivezz (http://www.mediafire.com/?dzlmzmivezz)
http://www.mediafire.com/?krc79kz0gci22 (http://www.mediafire.com/?krc79kz0gci22)
Quote from: JayGamer on February 19, 2012, 05:48:30 AMAlso, what are you going to do if someone wants a recolor pack?
Unfortunately does not change the fact that the limit is two.
Quote from: Spex130 on February 19, 2012, 06:05:19 AM
Yeaaaaah, I noticed after I asked. I'll be fine if it doesn't happen though.
Sorry, but it won't happen until I take mass requests for Ness.
Quote from: darklink94 on February 19, 2012, 01:44:48 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19695 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19695)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24456 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24456)
I love the new OP.
But I was wondering when will you release Ness's CSPs ?
Nobody knows until it happens. Also, I have already done Cel-Shaded Samus. Though admittedly it does not resemble the in-game version.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3cel2.png)
Quote from: SJS on February 19, 2012, 06:12:59 PM
Sorry, but it won't happen until I take mass requests for Ness.
Can I replace that Ness with this Sonic, then?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24719 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24719)
Quote from: Spex130 on February 19, 2012, 07:18:31 PM
Can I replace that Ness with this Sonic, then?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24719 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24719)
That's perfectly fine.
Oh thank you SJS! now I don't have to wait forever for some new Bowser CSPs.
Dry Bowser by cx_asuka (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/Dry%20Bowser.rar)
Injured Bowser by Akari_Un
I think It goes without saying that I'm sending you Akari's hack.
And as other people have said, your new OP looks great. Too bad you took out the empty stands with the funny Layton pictures though. :(
not sure if these have been requested yet... buuut:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24276 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24276) Dry Bowser import
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708) Metal Sonic (HD texture)
for metal sonic... is it possible for you to try to make him look shiny with my new update? also, can you PM me the pose before its re-sized/cropped? i might use it as a picture in the upload.
if not... thats fine.
thanks!
The new OP looks great :/
I might have to ask you to help me make the op's for my import topic that good :/
Can't wait to see lee >=3
New OP is the sex.
Also, I'll love you forever if you do these.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23542 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23542)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23715 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23715)
Quote from: JDub on February 20, 2012, 12:47:48 AM
New OP is the sex.
Also, I'll love you forever if you do these.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23542 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23542)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23715 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23715)
I already made Kamina... unless you wanted the no shades version?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ike/bike3kamina.png)
Quote from: SJS on February 20, 2012, 01:00:55 AM
I already made Kamina... unless you wanted the no shades version?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ike/bike3kamina.png)
Oh... uh, yes! I knew that. I was testing you. And you passed.
Anyway, in that case, just Zoroark por favor.
I'm opening Captain Falcon requests again. I've got a new pose for him that'll look better overall than the last one.
I'm assuming you'll be redoing the requests you've done in the past, so I'll post a few more requests.
- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23966 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23966) - JUST the blue one, which is the far right one in this (http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5841/al1111281548binout.jpg) picture.
- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23859 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23859)
- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17110 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17110)
I would like to request a Xion and Roxas CSP for these models. D:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24694 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24694) - Roxas
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24088 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24088) - Xion
And as for C.Falcon ones:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23859 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23859) - Blaziken
I don't use many C.Falcon Textures, so I kinda only have one request for him. Sorry 'bout that. ^_^;
REQUESTS for Cpt Falcon
Waluigi http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23983 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23983)
Viewtiful Joe http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18066 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18066)
Goku http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23665 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23665)
Well I have no Captain falcon requests... but
Pit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25237 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25237)
Rob: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25236 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25236)
Sexy OP is sexy
I truly respect you for taking so many requests
Nebula Falcon - http://www.mediafire.com/?okjngtitzni (http://www.mediafire.com/?okjngtitzni)
Megaman X - http://www.mediafire.com/?wju82q3wrapstlr (http://www.mediafire.com/?wju82q3wrapstlr)
Captain America - http://www.mediafire.com/?2yzemqahdvd (http://www.mediafire.com/?2yzemqahdvd)
damn is not ready for all my gokus with oneslot SSJ1,2,3 + alt. outfits over CF and not pit version for CF CSP request
I would just request these ones please
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24909 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24909)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22541 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22541)
Few requests for Captain Falcon
Kamen Rider Birth & ProtoBirth http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24048 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24048)
Dekared http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24055 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24055)
Kamen Rider Black http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24122 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24122)
Kamen Rider Fourze http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24212 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24212)
Kamen Rider Black RX http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24229 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24229)
Bardock - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24499 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24499)
Gogeta SSJ4 - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25013 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25013)
Viewtiful Joe (Import) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25031 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25031)
Vegito - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23979 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23979)
Ryu - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23820 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23820)
Blaiziken (Import) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23859 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23859)
Aw yis, new Falcon pose
[Brawl Style] Viewtiful Joe http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25050 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25050)
F-ZERO GX Captain Falcon (Brawl Style) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24704 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24704)
...and assuming you're doing requests for the last pose as well, that's all for me.
Captain Falcon
Batsu: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24944 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24944)
Ghost Rider: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23955 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23955)
(no recolors for both of them)
Pit
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25173 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25173)
Ike
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24998 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24998)
Yeah, and your new OP is really awesome and stuff.
DK: Eggman:http://www.box.com/s/iax4tdvf8yoasf16fmak (http://www.box.com/s/iax4tdvf8yoasf16fmak)
Tronne Bonne:http://www.mediafire.com/?0zubw67dr8uuudc (http://www.mediafire.com/?0zubw67dr8uuudc)
Captain Falcon:
Melee Wireframe:http://www.mediafire.com/?r539ho1b1lhwr9g (http://www.mediafire.com/?r539ho1b1lhwr9g)
SSJin Vegito http://www.mediafire.com/?23iv1zd6umal4rh (http://www.mediafire.com/?23iv1zd6umal4rh)
Iron Fist: http://www.box.com/s/gre0sca3arn0x97nbl07 (http://www.box.com/s/gre0sca3arn0x97nbl07)
Blaziken: http://www.mediafire.com/?5m5rva44k109fsh (http://www.mediafire.com/?5m5rva44k109fsh)
Beedrill: http://www.box.com/shared/21mvnm1o4cpqa6tbjbhs (http://www.box.com/shared/21mvnm1o4cpqa6tbjbhs)
And that's it for me!
Quote from: ExorcistRain on February 20, 2012, 02:08:57 PM
Ghost Rider: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23955 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23955)
This , but with all the recolors included , if possible. :P
Quote from: ExorcistRain on February 20, 2012, 02:08:57 PM
Pit
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25173 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25173)
Ike
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24998 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24998)
Sheik
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25191 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25191)
You are only able to request 2 :P
My request its only for Falcon's:
Grey: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=163 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=163)
Black: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19062 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19062)
Quote from: Abbi on February 20, 2012, 03:27:57 PM
You are only able to request 2 :P
Oh sorry I didn't see that. I'll just request these two then.
Quote from: ExorcistRain on February 20, 2012, 02:08:57 PM
Pit
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25173 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25173)
Ike
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24998 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24998)
Quote from: Gamidame on February 20, 2012, 07:48:54 AM
I would just request these DK's please
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24760 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24760)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24731 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24731)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23713 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23713)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23670 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23670)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23646 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23646)
fairly all the recolors
1: DK is on a silver trophy stand, which means its an old pose that he won't do again
2: you are only aloud 2 requests if the character isn't open for mass requests
Quote from: StarWaffle on February 20, 2012, 04:40:37 PM
1: DK is on a silver trophy stand, which means its an old pose that he won't do again
2: you are only aloud 2 requests if the character isn't open for mass requests
thats not what it actually says
You replaced your shelves with cybernetic teleport pods.
Quote from: Gamidame on February 20, 2012, 05:14:50 PM
thats not what it actually says
Well, he hasn't made a new pose since the HD one in the OP, so I doubt he's taking DK requests.
"Characters in the second post are the characters that are open for individual requests."
"Individual requests are limited to two per person until I have fulfilled your request."
k sorry, thats what it actually says...
Quote from: StarWaffle on February 20, 2012, 06:18:24 PM
"Characters in the second post are the characters that are open for individual requests."
"Individual requests are limited to two per person until I have fulfilled your request."
k sorry, thats what it actually says...
I mean my requests, I know what the rules says
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25031 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25031)
Just this one, it'd be perfect !
Quote from: Gamidame on February 20, 2012, 06:19:25 PM
I mean my requests, I know what the rules says
No, you didn't know the rules at the time you posted those 6 DK requests :srs:
SJS your CSP's are in my definition of perfect
You my friend make me jealous :notimp:
I poster two DK requests too! :OOO
Delete that, guys.
http://www.mediafire.com/?swzf1vkabhxzw85 (http://www.mediafire.com/?swzf1vkabhxzw85)
http://www.mediafire.com/?wnomv44fb2i1gvy (http://www.mediafire.com/?wnomv44fb2i1gvy)
Quote from: Ricki Lee on February 20, 2012, 06:35:55 PM
SJS your CSP's are in my detention of perfect
You my friend make me jealous :notimp:
Y U PUT SJS' CSPs IN DETENTION?! :notimp:
I'm requesting default costumes of C. Falcon.
I hope I'm not too late.
Party Captain Falcon by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Captain%20Falcon/PartyFalcon.rar)
Jagi by Vile (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Captain%20Falcon/Captain_Jagi.rar)
The Skull by NICKtendo DS (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Captain%20Falcon/CaptainSkull_v2.rar)
Jack by Vile (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Captain%20Falcon/JackMadworld.rar)
Cinder by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Captain%20Falcon/CaptainCinder.rar)
Crimson Chin by ...Some guy (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?otxijdwztzr)
By the way guys, he's doing all the requests he's done already also. We've established this before. You're wasting request space by asking for things he's done already.
Falcon:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24952 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24952)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11745 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11745)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23859 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23859)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2510 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2510)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25050 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25050)
Quote from: Albafika on February 20, 2012, 07:09:14 PM
Y U PUT SJS' CSPs IN DETENTION?! :notimp:
I'm requesting default costumes of C. Falcon.
oh, damn sorry i ment definition, sorry *facepalm*
EDIT: I fixed it (sorry about the confusion)
google chrome has bad spell check
Just them please:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25031 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25031)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25050 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25050)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18251 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18251)
Thanks.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/rc.png)
Quote from: SJS on February 20, 2012, 11:29:08 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/rc.png)
Too many Puzzles I see.
Quote from: SJS on February 20, 2012, 11:29:08 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/rc.png)
Too many puzzles have gotten to Layton's head.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Captain%20Falcon/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Captain%20Falcon/?start=all)
*117 thumbs up under the assumption that all characters have rigged thumbs
Thanks for the Waluigi! Awesome!
Wow, three Captain Americas. Apparently he's a really popular guy.
Quote from: SJS on February 21, 2012, 01:59:38 AM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptain3eyeball.png)
O.O Oh, I forgot about that hack.
Quote from: SJS on February 21, 2012, 01:59:38 AM*117 thumbs up under the assumption that all characters have rigged thumbs
Lol, lazy model importers.
But seriously, this pose is better than the last because you get to see more of the hack. Awesome job SJS.
Quote from: SJS on February 21, 2012, 01:59:38 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptain3kamenspacy.png)
Lol at kamenspacy.png. Thanks SJS, these look astounding.
Quote from: SJS on February 21, 2012, 01:59:38 AM
*117 thumbs up under the assumption that all characters have rigged thumbs
There IS a surprising lack of hand rig here, isn't there? They all look AWESOME though!
Ghost Rider looks so bad-ass!
Too bad the fingers weren't rigged :oshi:
Wow... that quick? The white around the edges is also significantly less noticeable. Good job. And does this potentially mean that someone without CSPs *COUGH*Ness*COUGH* will get them?
Captain Falcon looking smexy! I like this one better than the old one because the "Ready to Fight" bar doesn't obscure his head anymore (because he was positioned lower) :p
Quote from: Segtendo on February 21, 2012, 03:31:34 AM
Ghost Rider looks so bad-ass!
Too bad the fingers weren't rigged :oshi:
This. Someone needs to make a V2 of that hack.
Nice job overall. At this point, the only problems with the portraits are problems with the hacks themselves.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptain3kamenbug.png)
HOORAY FOR MY CHILDHOOD!!!
that pose fits goku really much too :D
to bad i was too late with GT/end of DBZ cloth of him and his SSJ1,2,3
Quote from: SJS on May 18, 2010, 07:01:05 PM
Portrait Queue
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Graphics/Laser%20Party/In%20Space/lucario.png)
Hollow Mewtwo (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24456) - JayGamer
Umm, I didn't request that...?
I know this may be a lame request...
But would you do Metal Sonic over Wolf for me?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25106 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25106)
Got a few requests done.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2rock.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2blood.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2wings.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2kratosarmor.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2kratos.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2kratosblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2kratospurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2kratosgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2kratosred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2kratoswhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ike/bike3fork.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ike/bike3nana.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/ROB/brob2steampunk.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ike/bike3nana.png)
Wow. When did that get requested?
Oh well! Whatevs! Not like I'm complaining! :af:
Looks very nice, SJS.
Quote from: SJS on February 21, 2012, 06:02:08 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2kratosarmor.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2kratos.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2kratosblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2kratospurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2kratosgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2kratosred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2kratoswhite.png)
Thanks bro they're awesome :happy:
Yay! I requested Nana. thanks!
Do you have any BPs done for Samus?
Quote from: Sly64 on February 21, 2012, 06:00:18 PM
I know this may be a lame request...
But would you do Metal Sonic over Wolf for me?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25106 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25106)
lame? i sir, am offended.
also, i didnt see my Metal Sonic request in the request post >.>
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 19, 2012, 10:17:25 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708) Metal Sonic (HD texture)
for metal sonic... is it possible for you to try to make him look shiny with my new update? also, can you PM me the pose before its re-sized/cropped? i might use it as a picture in the upload.
if not... thats fine.
thanks!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Mario/bmario2boo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Mario/bmario2pacman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Fox/bfox2infernape.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Falco/bfalco2knux.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Falco/bfalco2leonp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Falco/bfalco2jetto.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Charizard/bcharizard2black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Sheik/bsheik2espio.png)
More requests.... model imports... x_x
Quote from: Colter on February 21, 2012, 07:46:27 PM
Do you have any BPs done for Samus?
If I had 'em done, they'd be posted.
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 21, 2012, 09:48:05 PM
lame? i sir, am offended.
also, i didnt see my Metal Sonic request in the request post >.>
That's because I'm not taking requests for Wolf.
Quote from: SJS on February 21, 2012, 06:02:08 PM
Got a few requests done.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2rock.png)
Thank you so much =3
Is it alright if I include these when I update the hack? The update will probably have a much better rig, a kirby hat, Possible faces, and possibly shaders, metal materials, and shadow models :)
If you have any spare time in CSP making would you mind making this Ganondorf?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17120 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17120)
Thanks ^^ BTW any hints on which character's pose you're gonna revamp next? Polls don't have to mean everything XD
Quote from: SJS on February 21, 2012, 09:57:27 PM
That's because I'm not taking requests for Wolf.
o... i think i read the OP wrong... just makin sure im right, youre only taking requests for the ones in the 2nd post. correct?
also, can i get 1 more request, since that one didnt count?
Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 21, 2012, 10:03:56 PM
Thank you so much =3
Is it alright if I include these when I update the hack? The update will probably have a much better rig, a kirby hat, Possible faces, and possibly shaders, metal materials, and shadow models :)
Sure
Quote from: Alses on February 21, 2012, 10:15:41 PM
Thanks ^^ BTW any hints on which character's pose you're gonna revamp next? Polls don't have to mean everything XD
The poll's just for me to know who's left. I don't really know who's next to be honest.
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 21, 2012, 10:38:47 PM
also, can i get 1 more request, since that one didnt count?
Of course.
awesome, then i'll take Petey please
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24009 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24009)
:happy: ZOMG Awsome THNX :happy:
Where is this : (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptain3canada.png)
Awwww dude. Hardcore. Nano, look he made our Boo Mario! Thanks SJS!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Mario/bmario2boo.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 22, 2012, 12:06:06 AMWhere is this : (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptain3canada.png)
Here: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?page_id=12019 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?page_id=12019)
Look for Captain Canuck.
I told myself I wouldn't flood you with requests :P but, you did Boo Mario, so WHY DOES NO ONE PAY ATTENTION TO WEEGEE?!?! (Brawl Taunts Video reference for those of you who don't know xD)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25241 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25241)
Plus, I gotta have me my Mewtwo (In Lucario's pose I dont have the Mewtwo PSA, Idk if you gave Mewtwo his own pose or not :P)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25273 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25273)
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 21, 2012, 09:48:05 PM
lame? i sir, am offended.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend... :P
Quote from: SJS on February 21, 2012, 09:57:27 PM
If I had 'em done, they'd be posted.
K just wonderin' =P
Quote from: SJS on February 21, 2012, 09:57:27 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Sheik/bsheik2espio.png)
That looks too epic 0.0 Thank you
Thank you kindly for Infernape good sir. Upon inspecting my css I realized I now need to make another request. If you would, I'd like Luke done as well.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23794 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23794)
Thanks again. You do good work.
Assuming that if one request is done you're allowed to do another, could you please do Steve?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24376 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24376)
Quote from: Dimes on February 22, 2012, 04:27:42 AM
Thank you kindly for Infernape good sir. Upon inspecting my css I realized I now need to make another request. If you would, I'd like Luke done as well.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23794 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23794)
Thanks again. You do good work.
I believe I've already made that. At least I think this is what you want.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2spikewhite.png)
Also, Samus, Squirtle, and Zero Suit Samus all have BPs and CSS images.
I'd like to request the desaturated spiderman from this
http://www.mediafire.com/?09og2wa74zwhjbx (http://www.mediafire.com/?09og2wa74zwhjbx)
If you don't mind...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25270 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25270)
I'd like to see this have a portrait.
Hopefully it won't be hard to make a portrait for. :-\
Quote from: SJS on February 22, 2012, 06:40:07 AM
I believe I've already made that. At least I think this is what you want.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2spikewhite.png)
Oh hey there it is. Not sure how I missed it, but thanks anyway.
Quote from: SJS on February 21, 2012, 09:57:27 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Mario/bmario2pacman.png)
How did I miss this? O_o
Thanks!
Requests for Snake are open
I'll request these for Snake please:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25063 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25063)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23627 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23627)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23526 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23526)
Thanks in advance ;D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24309 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24309)
YUS.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18394 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18394)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16583 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16583)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22058 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22058)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23627 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23627) - The one in the white coat.
http://www.mediafire.com/?n93zxcrxbudccbi (http://www.mediafire.com/?n93zxcrxbudccbi) - I'll be getting this.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20592 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20592)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20388 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20388)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15775 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15775)
Yeah, those will do.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24838 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24838)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16583 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16583)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13584 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13584)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8875 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8875)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22058 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22058)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24555 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24555)
I just realized I don't have Snake's default O_o
Raymond Bryce by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Snake/RaymondBryce6.rar)
The Joker by Vile (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Snake/Snake_Joker.rar)
Zombie-Face Naked Snake by Captain Jim (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Snake/NakedSnakeZ.rar)
Banana Camo Snake by Captain Jim (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Snake/Bananas.rar)
SMAAAASH!! Snake by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Snake/SMAAAASH!!Snake.rar)
Nude Snake (Censored) by wii (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/NakedCensored.rar)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24838 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24838)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24309 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24309)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22058 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22058)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16583 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16583)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13584 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13584)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20388 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20388)
Phoenix Wright: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25049 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25049)
Teasel Bonne: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24330 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24330)
Gray Fox: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24006 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24006)
Naked Snake: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1592 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1592)
NWO SNake: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10956 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10956)
PKMN Trainer Wes - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23484 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23484)
Killer Bee - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5663 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5663)
Jack Krauser - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6893 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6893)
Frank West (Original) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24437 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24437)
Guile - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11214 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11214)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25049 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25049)
Pheonix Wright :af:
Wesker http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23627 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23627)
Just this:
EVA 01 http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24379 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24379)
Also, thanks for the request you did!
Snake pack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11618 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11618)
S (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24689) N (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22058) A (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11766) K (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11765) E (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9787)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23963 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23963)
Quote from: Hotness on February 23, 2012, 01:41:50 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23963 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23963)
He got mine but I want the original.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22072 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22072)
Quote from: Alouette on February 20, 2012, 04:19:14 AM
I would like to request a Xion and Roxas CSP for these models. D:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24694 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24694) - Roxas
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24088 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24088) - Xion
I was wondering if you've gotten around to these yet. :(
If its too much to ask for, I understand.
Deadpool: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22058 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22058)
Joker: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24309 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24309)
Storm Trooper: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20592 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20592)
Fry: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24723 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24723)
Captain America: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8875 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8875)
Master Chief: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16583 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16583)
Some are probably taken, but im in a rush
Jack Sparrow - http://www.mediafire.com/?j6x9xzlpz5u001c (http://www.mediafire.com/?j6x9xzlpz5u001c)
James Bond - http://www.mediafire.com/?2jm2gzdmjmd (http://www.mediafire.com/?2jm2gzdmjmd)
http://www.mediafire.com/?6w7zq92nbwn2z2m (http://www.mediafire.com/?6w7zq92nbwn2z2m) - Master Chief
http://www.mediafire.com/?d0tt6cc7mjkdhj5 (http://www.mediafire.com/?d0tt6cc7mjkdhj5) - MGS3 Tiger Stripe Camoflauge
http://www.mediafire.com/?ec7je3fa4g2tm3a (http://www.mediafire.com/?ec7je3fa4g2tm3a) - Nemesis (Resident Evil 3)
http://www.mediafire.com/?jiai5iiqd88jzrs (http://www.mediafire.com/?jiai5iiqd88jzrs) - True Kakashi over Snake
Thanks!!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Peach/bpeach2alice.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Peach/bpeach2aliceblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Peach/bpeach2witch.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Peach/bpeach2shakeshake.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit2hunter.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit2xion.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit2roxas.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit2amalgam.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit2redpunk.png)
Peach and Pit stuff
Quote from: Shun_One on February 23, 2012, 01:05:57 AM
Naked Snake: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1592 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1592)
That one has a broken download
Peaches have Pits don't they? Haha! This is great!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit2amalgam.png)
Also, SJ. I'm not saying you have to re-do this one or anything(because honestly I think it looks awesome!), but make sure to be on the lookout for EyeYellows that you wouldn't assume are EyeYellows. This CSP uses the hack's EyeYellow instead of the normal one.
Quote from: Spex130 on February 23, 2012, 05:33:33 AM
Peaches have Pits don't they? Haha! This is great!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit2amalgam.png)
Also, SJ. I'm not saying you have to re-do this one or anything(because honestly I think it looks awesome!), but make sure to be on the lookout for EyeYellows that you wouldn't assume are EyeYellows. This CSP uses the hack's EyeYellow instead of the normal one.
Deciphering the naming system (or lack of a naming system) of a fellow artist can be difficult.
Wait, you're doing requests of all the past poses?
Quote from: Albafika on February 23, 2012, 05:41:22 AM
Wait, you're doing requests of all the past poses?
Most of them, yeah. The guidelines are in the requesting rules of the OP.
Quote from: SJS on February 23, 2012, 05:38:00 AM
Deciphering the naming system (or lack of a naming system) of a fellow artist can be difficult.
Very much understandable! I most certainly didn't make it easy....
Also, a request, since I can!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24902 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24902)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24723 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24723)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23526 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23526)
A request too, this time, for Fox!
http://www.mediafire.com/?478b4uvmb1a4bbo] [url]http://www.mediafire.com/?478b4uvmb1a4bbo (http://[url) [/url]
:snake: Boba Fett (Star Wars) by Aafyre
Nemesis (Resident Evil 3) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20388 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20388)
Franky http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3585 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3585)
Quote from: Darth.Yoshi on February 23, 2012, 05:51:18 PM
:snake: Boba Fett (Star Wars) by Aafyre
Post the link to the hack as everyone else.
Two Requests
Sackboy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23774 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23774)
Galacta Knight BRAWL: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24579 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24579)
I only have one request for you: continue being awesome.
Oh and this: Kakashi (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23526)
Hey SJS, I have a Snake CSP request.
Axl (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25063)
---Also I have 2 Ike CSP request
Karas (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25040)
Angeal (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24985)
Thanks.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/rc.png)
You could've kept requests open you know. Everybody keeps asking for the same thing, so It's not like you would've gotten anything new.
Quote from: SJS on February 23, 2012, 05:25:05 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit2xion.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit2roxas.png)
SJS, I think I love you. :happy:
Thank you so very much for these. ;D
Quote from: PAVGN on February 24, 2012, 02:34:50 AM
You could've kept requests open you know. Everybody keeps asking for the same thing, so It's not like you would've gotten anything new.
True, though it doesn't bother me. Hacks I've already downloaded show up as red links.
Quote from: Alouette on February 24, 2012, 03:02:17 AM
SJS, I think I love you. :happy:
Thank you so very much for these. ;D
No problem, request again sometime.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Snake/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Snake/?start=all)
It's like they're all lined up on a bench.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Snake/bsnake3trite.png)
That's too bad-ass.
Damn! That was faster than I expected. Thanks a ton.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Snake/bsnake3woody.png)
Oh my Lawl. That's priceless. Keep up the good work SJS!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Snake/bsnake3hunterblue.png)
thank you SJS!
Also, I can't help but notice that on the Falcon, and Snake CSPs, you put the Captain America hacks toward the front. Is this cause you do some kind of alphabetical system, or is it just because you love Captain America? He just so happens to be my favorite fictional character of all time, so I'm just wondering ;)
These Snake portraits all came out [censored]ing great man1
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 24, 2012, 04:17:33 AM
Also, I can't help but notice that on the Falcon, and Snake CSPs, you put the Captain America hacks toward the front. Is this cause you do some kind of alphabetical system, or is it just because you love Captain America?
Obviously cuz of ABC order.
Quote from: Segtendo on February 24, 2012, 03:36:21 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Snake/bsnake3trite.png)
That's too bad-ass.
Thanks! Though rigged fingers would make it even more badass.
Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 24, 2012, 03:37:39 AM
Damn! That was faster than I expected. Thanks a ton.
You're welcome. Two days isn't all that fast.
Quote from: Spex130 on February 24, 2012, 03:50:54 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Snake/bsnake3woody.png)
Oh my Lawl. That's priceless. Keep up the good work SJS!
I shall try.
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 24, 2012, 04:17:33 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Snake/bsnake3hunterblue.png)
thank you SJS!
Also, I can't help but notice that on the Falcon, and Snake CSPs, you put the Captain America hacks toward the front. Is this cause you do some kind of alphabetical system, or is it just because you love Captain America? He just so happens to be my favorite fictional character of all time, so I'm just wondering ;)
No, they're just in alphabetical order. I've never read the comic or seen the movie.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 24, 2012, 04:32:56 AM
These Snake portraits all came out [censored]ing great man1
Thank you sir!
Quote from: SJS on February 24, 2012, 05:03:54 AM
Thanks! Though rigged fingers would make it even more badass.
No, they're just in alphabetical order. I've never read the comic or seen the movie.
It's okay, the movie blowed. You didn't miss out on much xD (As long as you have seen Iron Man 1 :srs:)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
...With an RPG :srs:
Yay, that's awesome. Keep it up man!
Hey SJS, I was just conveniently wishing the other day that you still had the old HD Mario pose (the one you lost the portraits for) and I just saw that message in his old set album. Any chance you would be willing to make the default costumes for that pose again (I only use those anyways)? That pose was my favorite of the Mario poses.
Quote from: Sir Combee on February 24, 2012, 05:58:01 PM
Hey SJS, I was just conveniently wishing the other day that you still had the old HD Mario pose (the one you lost the portraits for) and I just saw that message in his old set album. Any chance you would be willing to make the default costumes for that pose again (I only use those anyways)? That pose was my favorite of the Mario poses.
Just added them all back
What you missed:
Mr. Game & Watch CSPs (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/?start=all)
Captain Falcon's BPs and CSS are done (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Captain%20Falcon/?start=all)
Snakes's BPs and CSS are done (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Snake/?start=all)
Geno CSPs:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Geno/bgeno3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Geno/bgeno3black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Geno/bgeno3blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Geno/bgeno3classic.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Geno/bgeno3classichd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Geno/bgeno3green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Geno/bgeno3red.png)
BPs: http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Geno/ (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Geno/)
Probably gonna continue to post my main updates on LST. This temp site creeps me out.
Is there a way to index the images with out messing up the edges of said image?
And cool geno CSP's. (http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/noncgi/smiles/DJsmile.gif)
Nice Geno CSPs dude.
I was thinking of getting that PSA :af:
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 11, 2012, 06:27:18 PM
Is there a way to index the images with out messing up the edges of said image?
No.
Hey SJ,
Could you do this for falco? (http://www.mediafire.com/?6nwdbyf4dbhujus)
I'll start taking Ness requests.
Koolimpah! (http://www.mediafire.com/?cx4h8k2cx3u3u48)
These guys, if you will:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23939 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23939)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23980 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23980)
Also, could you do the personal one Snoopy made for me? That can be found here (http://www.mediafire.com/?n441v95w3rdbhmc).
Thanks. :]
Vivi http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24476 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24476)
Black Mage http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23970 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23970)
Dimentio http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16604 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16604)
Knuckle Joe http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23611 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23611)
and Bowser Jr (if he comes out in time :P )
All 7 Ness' in this pack please:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wr3fv14s52br830 (http://www.mediafire.com/?wr3fv14s52br830)
Giygas by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ness/Giyness.rar)
SMAAAASH!! Ness by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ness/SMAAAASH!!NessNew.rar)
Shin Chan by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ness/ShinChan.rar)
The only good Mega Man in existence by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ness/MegamanRevamp.rar)
Team Fortress 2 Scout by Pako/Segab (Is a fusion of their two versions. I'll send It to you.)
El Chavo Del 8 by Akari_Un (Sending)
These, please!
SSE Amalgam #1: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24431 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24431)
Shadow Heartless: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24225 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24225)
I have Roy over Ness. So none from me.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 11, 2012, 11:37:21 PM
Hey SJ,
Could you do this for falco? (http://www.mediafire.com/?6nwdbyf4dbhujus)
This (http://www.mediafire.com/?x5tq2rfkpf0j608) would be nice.
So would this (http://www.mediafire.com/?8adcm3f0oist9mg).
I have a masked and unmasked versoins of Bowser Jr., by Nano and I. Can I send you the link, since we haven't released it yet?
Megaman 2 - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21303 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21303)
Mew - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21084 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21084)
Jeff - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17246 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17246)
Jirachi - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25251 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25251)
Toon Nook - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13058 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13058)
Poo - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4739 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4739)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16604 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16604)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23939 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23939)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21120 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21120)
http://www.mediafire.com/?wr2bqzsiwaq056c (http://www.mediafire.com/?wr2bqzsiwaq056c)
Issun: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17304 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17304)
Impmon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23456 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23456)
Thanks in advance.
Oh yea. I have a free request since Pac-man was done.
Metal Sonic by Mastaklo (http://www.mediafire.com/?nc5rbdnkk6icoi3).
Only got 1 for now
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24798 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24798)
I remember an old pokemon trainer texture for ness but can't seem to find it anywhere anymore.
Quote from: iLink on March 15, 2012, 04:36:38 AM
I remember an old pokemon trainer texture for ness but can't seem to find it anywhere anymore.
Here you go (http://www.mediafire.com/?2dd3iv89n0u9od9)
Craaaap, I came here hoping everyone picked all mine for me already >:(
Oh well, I guess I'll have to chose 6 of my own then... :>.>:
Toad: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5021 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5021)
Castle Crashers (You pick a color - surprise me :P) : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18014 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18014)
Chaozu: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18493 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18493)
Maxwell: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16465 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16465)
Whinny the Poo (probably the only one my mates will recognize) : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22047 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22047)
Luke: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13658
(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13658)
Protoman - http://www.mediafire.com/?or1caoa02d2rz (http://www.mediafire.com/?or1caoa02d2rz)
Clank - http://www.box.com/shared/c5zgbjkjm2ailfqqgxae (http://www.box.com/shared/c5zgbjkjm2ailfqqgxae)
I'd also like to request the Nintendo 64 fan, and I'll add it as soon as I get a hold of my SD card.
EDIT: I am quite positive this is it, but I don't know for sure since my Mac doesn't support BrawlBox :>.>palm:: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/FitNessN64.zip (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/FitNessN64.zip)
@SJS: :marth:
(http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/277029_135234423234197_4644418_n.jpg)
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 15, 2012, 12:53:07 AM
I have a masked and unmasked versoins of Bowser Jr., by Nano and I. Can I send you the link, since we haven't released it yet?
That's fine.
Quote from: AndIQuote on March 16, 2012, 12:46:34 AM
Protoman - http://www.mediafire.com/?or1caoa02d2rz (http://www.mediafire.com/?or1caoa02d2rz)
Clank - http://www.box.com/shared/c5zgbjkjm2ailfqqgxae (http://www.box.com/shared/c5zgbjkjm2ailfqqgxae)
I'd also like to request the Nintendo 64 fan, and I'll add it as soon as I get a hold of my SD card.
EDIT: I am quite positive this is it, but I don't know for sure since my Mac doesn't support BrawlBox :>.>palm:: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/FitNessN64.zip (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/FitNessN64.zip)
It's the right one.
Quote from: JayGamer on March 16, 2012, 10:55:51 AM
@SJS: :marth:
(http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/277029_135234423234197_4644418_n.jpg)
I don't get it?
Post Merge: March 16, 2012, 02:53:22 PM
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on March 15, 2012, 01:50:25 AM
Megaman 2 - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21303 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21303)
Mew - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21084 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21084)
Jeff - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17246 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17246)
Jirachi - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25251 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25251)
Toon Nook - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13058 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13058)
Poo - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4739 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4739)
Jeff's download is broken.
Clank - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19900 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19900)
Thanks!
Jirachi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25251 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25251)
Poketrainer gold: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8139 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8139)
Masked man: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21898 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21898) (I prefer winged version)
Just both please.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25353 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25353)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17830 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17830)
O, sorry. There's a pic on your Photobucket account that I saw, and I wondered if you were referencing to something that I'm sure many may squeal about. Marth poses... I may just be jumping the gun though
I would like to request CSP's for two characters, please. ^_^
Chess Piece Peach: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25296 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25296)
Chess Piece Ike: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25016 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25016)
I love the CSP's you make and I guess I consider myself a huge fan of yours. <3
I hope its not too much trouble. ^^;
Quote from: SJS on March 16, 2012, 01:41:02 PM
Jeff's download is broken.
Oh, in that case here's the download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?olgbj2hnui6tu1h (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?olgbj2hnui6tu1h)
*hipster glasses*
No Ness for me. I have a Link one:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ihf2d8u6882rrav (http://www.mediafire.com/?ihf2d8u6882rrav)
and a Fox one :3
http://www.mediafire.com/?478b4uvmb1a4bbo (http://www.mediafire.com/?478b4uvmb1a4bbo)
Thank you C:
Hmmm. I'm wondering why there is no Metal Sonic over R.O.B. in your textures section?
Paula - http://www.mediafire.com/?eb3fmi32rqyc4e2 (http://www.mediafire.com/?eb3fmi32rqyc4e2)
Thanks.
this http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=150 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=150)
and this
and this http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25348 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25348)
thanks
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ness/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ness/?start=all)
:happy: :happy: Awesome MY FAV char. is NESS :happy: :happy:
Thanks a bundle, SJ!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ness/bness3vivi.png)
Salute nazi germany lol
also, is that tingle mine? because if it is, do you think you could also make a csp of the one with a balloon
Wow! Thanks! I didn't think all 7 I requested would get done since the rules state only 6. A thousand cookie's (or a sweet of your choice) to you!
Oh god.
Megaman's wrist...
Man, that pose is perfect for Victini.
Thanks a ton!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ness/bness3amalgam.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ness/bness3creature.png)
Haha! I never noticed how small Ama2's head was! These are great, SJS. Thanks!
The Ness CSPs are awesome SJS. I'm glad you used that pose.
Quote from: Segtendo on March 20, 2012, 12:25:55 AMOh god.
Megaman's wrist...
I know. Not even SJS' expert Photoshop skills can make hacks like that look good.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ness/bness3jr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ness/bness3jrface.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ness/bness3jrsunshine.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ness/bness3jrsunshineface.png)
Oh god these are amazing. Thank you so much.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ness/bness3.png)the perfect pose for a CSP to kid goku too and its over ness too (model+moveset) but not done with model
i hope i can request kid goku CSPs(with recolours+GT and transfroms SSj1,3) then im 100% done the model is anyway over ness and wanted that pose :af2:
Thought I edited this one into my last post but I guess I didn't. http://www.mediafire.com/?2dd3iv89n0u9od9 (http://www.mediafire.com/?2dd3iv89n0u9od9)
If you wouldn't mind still doing it then that would be great but if not that's fine.
EDIT: I'm dumb or blind because its there and I didn't notice it lol. Thanks man.
I dont mean to sound like a _____ but...
Quote from: TheMTorres29 on February 23, 2012, 11:28:37 PM
Two Requests
Sackboy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23774 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23774)
Galacta Knight BRAWL: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24579 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24579)
Quote from: TheMTorres29 on March 20, 2012, 10:46:47 PM
I dont mean to sound like a _____ but...
well then stop being a _____ and let him do the requests at his own pace ;)
Sounds like a plan :P
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ness/bness3paula.png)
The amount of effort that goes into each of these is extraordinary. Love the Ness CSPs!
In celebration of Kid Icarus Uprising releasing this week, I made a new pose for Pit and requests are open again.
Yes! Time to request my own Pit's!
Emerald (not an emerald texture) Pit: http://www.mediafire.com/?oxhp296vir21n3b (http://www.mediafire.com/?oxhp296vir21n3b)
Ruby Pit: http://www.mediafire.com/?g6z58g0k2m4g1vd (http://www.mediafire.com/?g6z58g0k2m4g1vd)
Sapphire Pit: http://www.mediafire.com/?hhdakgwpddsyo99 (http://www.mediafire.com/?hhdakgwpddsyo99)
Hm... Pit huh?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25237 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25237)
I'm sure Star would appreciate it. :P
Anyway. That's all I can think of now. Since you've already done my past request. XD
The current pit pose you have is definitely my favorite one you've done so far but here are my requests.
Link Pit Dual Master Swords (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9503)
Isaac (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14733)
Primal Pit (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20827)
Zidane (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pit/Zidane_Tribal.rar) (texture)
Also looking for the old "The Traveler" pit that was on Das Donkey. Can't find a download link for it anywhere.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
EDIT: The Traveler (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Traveler.pcs)
Do Previously requested Pits get redone?
Quote from: Spex130 on March 21, 2012, 07:22:30 AM
Do Previously requested Pits get redone?
If it's like the last time he's redone poses. He most likely will.
Look at Peach for example.
KAZECoyote's KH2 Sora - http://www.mediafire.com/?pr4pyha6c86uoxc (http://www.mediafire.com/?pr4pyha6c86uoxc)
Brawl-styled TOS2 Lloyd - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/FitPit01.pcs (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/FitPit01.pcs)
Quote from: iLink on March 21, 2012, 07:01:49 AM
Also looking for the old "The Traveler" pit that was on Das Donkey. Can't find a download link for it anywhere.
Since it seems to have indeed vanished from the Vault, here it is: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Traveler.pcs (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Traveler.pcs)
Subspace amalgam #2: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25217 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25217)
Zidane: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23534 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23534)
Tekkaman Blade: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23426 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23426)
Sora (Crowned KHII): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23490 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23490)
Sora (Simple): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23467 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23467)
02: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Zero-Two.pcs (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Zero-Two.pcs) (thanks, AndIQuote :) )
I'll send you a link to an unreleased project.
Quote from: Flinter on March 21, 2012, 03:56:12 PM
02: ... Where is it?I do not see the link!
This also seems to have mysteriously disappeared from the Vault...yay for me being a Pit pack rat: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Zero-Two.pcs (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Zero-Two.pcs)
EDIT: Hey SJ, I'm curious as to where you can find the "Cherry" Geno.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Or is this perhaps a future project?
Quote from: SJS on March 21, 2012, 05:03:18 AMIn celebration of Kid Icarus Uprising releasing this week
More like Panzer Dragoon Uprising, am I right?
Anyway, I'm not missing my opportunity for Pit requests this time.
Dry Pit by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pit/DryPit.rar)
Serge by Syntax Error (Sending It to you)
Tōshirō Hitsugaya by Brawlvault's coder (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mndqmnnzzzi)
Giygas Pit by BigSharkZ (Sending you this one too)
(Unfinished) Neku by DarkShadeX (http://www.mediafire.com/?fgadjlkk580r7) (I'm sure he'd appreciate It If he was still around)
:vyse: by :vyse: (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pit/VyseFinalFixed.rar)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25442 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25442)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24501 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24501)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24047 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24047)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20061 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20061)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3303 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3303)
Thhaankkk you kind sir
Post Merge: March 21, 2012, 09:32:16 PM
Just a quick question... SJS, you've made thousands of CSPs. All of which are amazing. Out of all of them, do you have a favorite?
Brawl Styled Gohan (Normal & SSJ) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24334 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24334)
Female Pit - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10497 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10497)
Natsu Dragneel - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11794 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11794)
Gray Fullbuster - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11793 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11793)
Just the same one's I've requested before, if you please. :)
Roxas - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24694 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24694)
Xion - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24088 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24088)
You can drop my Boo Luigi and other request. All I want is this oneee :D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25471&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25471&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
TRREEECKO
Quote from: Spex130 on March 21, 2012, 07:22:30 AM
Do Previously requested Pits get redone?
Yes, like I always do.
Quote from: AndIQuote on March 21, 2012, 05:19:56 PM
This also seems to have mysteriously disappeared from the Vault...yay for me being a Pit pack rat: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Zero-Two.pcs (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Zero-Two.pcs)
EDIT: Hey SJ, I'm curious as to where you can find the "Cherry" Geno.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Or is this perhaps a future project?
Velen made it. Whether or not it's released it is up to him.
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 21, 2012, 09:23:23 PM
Just a quick question... SJS, you've made thousands of CSPs. All of which are amazing. Out of all of them, do you have a favorite?
Yes. Either...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Toon%20Link/btoonlinkzelda.png) or (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Peach/bpeach2rosalina.png) or (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Geno/bgeno3.png)
Also, I got my hands on StarWaffle's Geno recolors:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Geno/bgeno3starblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Geno/bgeno3starclassic.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Geno/bgeno3stargreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Geno/bgeno3starred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Geno/bgeno3staryellow.png)
ONE MORE THING
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/pitcopy.png)
(I don't like showing previews... I'm not done with it yet. Needs better shading.)
You should add some feathers thus time.
^ Only problem is Sora and other non-angels (although SJS may gentlemanly remove them)
Halloween Sora: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13346 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13346)
Drifloon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25472 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25472)
Gaara: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19898 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19898)
Tron Sora: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13187 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13187)
Yoh: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22435 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22435)
Gasser: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12586 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12586)
Isaac http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25172 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25172)
Link Pit http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3932 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3932)
Crowned Sora http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23490 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23490)
Lloyd http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25350 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25350)
If you please.
Alright... I have one more Pit request.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52249538/Zero%20Two%20Pit.rar (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52249538/Zero%20Two%20Pit.rar)
...I might upload this at some point in the vault. It's an edit of Akari's Zero-Two Pit.
He did that with Ganon.
For the characters, imports, etc, that didn't have swords, he took them out and it still looked good.
True Dark Pit - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14781 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14781)
Quote from: JayGamer on March 22, 2012, 06:42:20 AM
^ Only problem is Sora and other non-angels (although SJS may gentlemanly remove them)
How is that a problem? it'll just look like theyre jumping
Hey actually... Can you drop my Brawl Styled Mewtwo and Boo Luigi requests for these two?
(Cap just came out today :P)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25478 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25478)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25471 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25471)
Whoa, you're using his Uprising pose?
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 22, 2012, 03:15:28 AM
You should add some feathers thus time.
Too tedious considering all the variability with Pit's wings in hacks.
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 22, 2012, 07:17:06 PM
Hey actually... Can you drop my Brawl Styled Mewtwo and Boo Luigi requests for these two?
Dropping requests is just confusing for me. Just be patient and wait for me to go through the individual requests.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on March 22, 2012, 09:36:27 PM
Whoa, you're using his Uprising pose?
Yes and no.
Post Merge: March 22, 2012, 11:13:59 PM
Also, Pit requests are close. If you missed out, guess you're just SOL.
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 22, 2012, 06:29:00 PM
How is that a problem? it'll just look like theyre jumping
Well, maybe I should of said that it wouldn't be a problem if he removed the feathers instead of although.
Well, look what just happened to show up RIGHT after requests closed. Since it's basically an upgrade of what I already requested, could I trouble you to do this one, SJ? Of course, if it's too late I won't mind a bit.
Lloyd Version 2: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25491&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25491&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
(If it comes to choosing one of the three versions, I'll take the Brawl-style)
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/?start=all)
I'll fix the jaggy wings later, for now just enjoy what you have.
Fixed the wings. Just wait for Photobucket to refresh the images.
NiGHTS? O_o
Quote from: Segtendo on March 23, 2012, 04:08:42 PM
NiGHTS? O_o
Yes. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24501 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24501)
Damn im too late, i should of released this sooner.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25491&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25491&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
unless if you still planned on giving him a custom pose.
Got some individual requests done.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptain3awesome.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptain3america.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Falco/bfalco2blazing.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Fox/bfox2terminator.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Fox/bfox2purple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ike/bike3chess.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ike/bike3karas.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ike/bike3constipatedguy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2steve.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2girlthing.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/blink2n64.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Lucas/blucas2sackboy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Lucas/blucas2neku.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Luigi/bluigi2boo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Luigi/bluigi2treecko.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Meta%20Knight/bmetaknight2galacta.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Ness/bness3tingleballoon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Peach/bpeach2chess.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Peach/bpeach2snowwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3face.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3jill.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Sheik/bsheik2spider.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3amalgam.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Peach/bpeach2snowwhite.png)
Wahoo~!
Thanks a bundle, as always SJS!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptain3america.png)
YUS.
too late to post these ones, I guess
(http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/KaguyaHouraisan/mugen/basra.png)
(http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/KaguyaHouraisan/mugen/bsar3-1.png)
(http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/KaguyaHouraisan/mugen/angeal.png)
(http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/KaguyaHouraisan/mugen/angeal3-1.png)
:happy: You fixed Tekkaman's fingers! Awesome!
And thanks for doing those Samus portraits. I was adding your CSPs to my game when I realized you didn't do them before.
Awesome :af:
HYEZ. I needed that Steve. Thank You!
I guess I'll make my next requests now, too...
Oshawott: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12817 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12817)
Chun Li: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25322 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25322)
THANK YOU FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA IT LOOKKKSS FREAKING EPIC.
I'm only gonna give you one request this time around, because I know you're busy, and I think Wolf requests may be open soon, so whatever xD
Just ItallionStallion's texture please;) If you could add the shiny too, that'd be great. Thanks!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708)
I am very pleased with what I see.
Good job, yet again.
Thanks man, they're awesome!
Quote from: Gamidame on March 23, 2012, 09:55:24 PM
too late to post these ones, I guess
(http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/KaguyaHouraisan/mugen/basra.png)
(http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/KaguyaHouraisan/mugen/bsar3-1.png)
(http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/KaguyaHouraisan/mugen/angeal.png)
(http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/KaguyaHouraisan/mugen/angeal3-1.png)
Too late for what? I do not understand.
Quote from: PAVGN on March 23, 2012, 10:04:20 PM
:happy: You fixed Tekkaman's fingers! Awesome!
And thanks for doing those Samus portraits. I was adding your CSPs to my game when I realized you didn't do them before.
I didn't do anything different for the fingers honesty.
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 24, 2012, 03:04:36 AM
THANK YOU FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA IT LOOKKKSS FREAKING EPIC.
I'm only gonna give you one request this time around, because I know you're busy, and I think Wolf requests may be open soon, so whatever xD
Just ItallionStallion's texture please;) If you could add the shiny too, that'd be great. Thanks!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708)
You're approximately the fifth person to ask for Metal Sonic.
And on a semi-related note, I recently installed a beta of Photoshop CS6. I have used Photoshop 7 (which predates CS1) ever since I purchased it years ago, so this is definitely an upgrade for me.
Do You Whant To Make A CSP For Vanitas Over ike And Demise Over Ganondorf ?
Vanitas: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name= (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=)*vanitas*&ByUser=*bleachmagic*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*
Gannondorf: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name= (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=)*demise*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*
Hahahh nevermind then xD
I'll just take this instead then lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24997 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24997)
Congrats on your upgrade, SJS.
I'm pretty sure from slight experience that you will be happy with it. :)
A beta of CS6?
How is it?
Just started using the CS6 Beta myself. It's a huge step up from 7 to be sure. It's certainly a lot faster.
I wonder if it'll effect how you do CSPs at all.
Yay! Thank you, SJS! I really love the new look for Pit's CSP's, too. :D
-Continues babbling incoherently-
You'll never guess what I'm making a CSP of next.
Never.
mmmmmmmarth? I can only dream.
Quote from: SJS on March 26, 2012, 12:22:27 AM
You'll never guess what I'm making a CSP of next.
Never.
Your favorite character?
Marth (finally)?
DK?
He needs a new CSP badly.
I know I'm wrong >.>
Wolf cuz Vegeta is on him ;D
Shadow?
>.>
You are all WRONG =D
MAMA LUIGI
I was actually working on a portrait for Random. Told you you would never guess. He's a mashup of some of the other fighters. He's got Pit's head and hands, Captain Falcon's scarf, Pokemon Trainer's upper body, Meta Knight's shoulder pad, Bowser's spiky bracelet, Link/Toon Link's Master Sword, Snake's waist bag things, and Roy's legs.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Random/brandom.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Random/brandomblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Random/brandomgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Random/brandomred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Random/brandomyellow.png)
That's actually pretty bad-ass.
This was supposed to be ultra mega ultimate secret CSP for CSS Project...... ;o
psalsomyquestionmark :<
Quote from: ASF1nk on March 26, 2012, 05:26:21 AM
This was supposed to be ultra mega ultimate secret CSP for CSS Project...... ;o
psalsomyquestionmark :<
You know me, I can't resist showing off.
Quote from: SJS on March 26, 2012, 05:07:15 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Random/brandom.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Random/brandomblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Random/brandomgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Random/brandomred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Random/brandomyellow.png)
Looks beautiful. Only thing I would criticize on, is Pit's hair. It looks too much like Pit's hair, and makes Pit stand out more than anybody.
If you could have a custom made hair, or add more gadgets from other Brawl fighters that would make them stand out more than the hair and the whole Pit ordeal, then it would look better IMO.
Either way still looks great, and love you work as always, SJ.
I understand lol
keeps us motivated.
I really like that actually. I totally forgot you can edit the random CSP.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 26, 2012, 05:37:27 AM
Looks beautiful. Only thing I would criticize on, is Pit's hair. It looks too much like Pit's hair, and makes Pit stand out more than anybody.
If you could have a custom made hair, or add more gadgets from other Brawl fighters that would make them stand out more than the hair and the whole Pit ordeal, then it would look better IMO.
Either way still looks great, and love you work as always, SJ.
Agree'd.
But these are super sexy though.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 26, 2012, 05:37:27 AM
Looks beautiful. Only thing I would criticize on, is Pit's hair. It looks too much like Pit's hair, and makes Pit stand out more than anybody.
If you could have a custom made hair, or add more gadgets from other Brawl fighters that would make them stand out more than the hair and the whole Pit ordeal, then it would look better IMO.
Either way still looks great, and love you work as always, SJ.
im with italian about the hair thing, first thing i thought when i saw it, was PIT
Well I had to give him somebody's hair. I tried making him bald and trust me, it was creepy. Actually, I just had an idea to remedy his Pittyness.
SJS, I humbly request permission to make an import for this CSP.
I know it wouldn't be able to go on random, but the design is way too cool to let go!
Mario's hat over Pit's hair might look a lot less like Pit.
That looks really cool though. In fact, it gives me an idea for my own Random CSP...
How about giving him Wario's mustache? :P
that would be funny
*tries to imagin pit with a mustache*
Am I the only one who doesn't know where in the common5.pac to put the "random" CSPs?
:srs:
Quote from: Sly64 on March 26, 2012, 08:22:58 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't know where in the common5.pac to put the "random" CSPs?
:srs:
Nope. I was just hoping someone else would ask first.
Quote from: Sly64 on March 26, 2012, 08:22:58 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't know where in the common5.pac to put the "random" CSPs?
:srs:
Quote from: AndIQuote on March 26, 2012, 08:29:53 PM
Nope. I was just hoping someone else would ask first.
They go in the "char_bust_tex_lz77" section under "sc_selcharacter_en."
The values for each character are:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That should help. I hope. :-X
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 26, 2012, 08:50:59 PM
They go in the "char_bust_tex_lz77" section under "sc_selcharacter_en."
The values for each character are:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That should help. I hope. :-X
u didnt tell where the random one is...
It's MenSelchrFaceB.501 through 505 under MiscData[30] in the common5.pac
Quote from: Spex130 on March 26, 2012, 02:51:01 PM
SJS, I humbly request permission to make an import for this CSP.
I know it wouldn't be able to go on random, but the design is way too cool to let go!
I'd love to see this happen.
You should give him Mario's hat on his Pit hair, Wario's mustache and Samus's arm blaster. win.
Quote from: Spex130 on March 26, 2012, 02:51:01 PMSJS, I humbly request permission to make an import for this CSP.
I know it wouldn't be able to go on random, but the design is way too cool to let go!
Why do you need to ask him permission to make something you're going to make yourself and not using something he's made? Just because he made the CSP doesn't mean you need to ask for permission to make It a hack If you're doing It yourself.
Quote from: SJS on March 26, 2012, 09:04:40 PM
I'd love to see this happen.
:happy:
This is going to happen, then!
Quote from: PAVGN on March 26, 2012, 09:22:28 PM
Why do you need to ask him permission to make something you're going to make yourself and not using something he's made? Just because he made the CSP doesn't mean you need to ask for permission to make It a hack If you're doing It yourself.
Eh, kind of a spur of the moment thing. I'm glad he said yes though, because I wasn't going to if he said no!
Quote from: Spex130 on March 26, 2012, 09:36:56 PMEh, kind of a spur of the moment thing. I'm glad he said yes though, because I wasn't going to if he said no!
Once again, why? If you're going to make everything yourself, then he can't tell you you're not allowed to make It just because he made a CSP of It.
Not trying to start a fight here, just trying to establish an understanding of this.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Untitled-2copy-1.png)
That's about the extent I plan on changing him up (gave him Ike's headband). Adding anything else would be a Charlie Foxtrot.
Quote from: PAVGN on March 26, 2012, 09:42:55 PM
Once again, why? If you're going to make everything yourself, then he can't tell you you're not allowed to make It just because he made a CSP of It.
Not trying to start a fight here, just trying to establish an understanding of this.
I do appreciate the fact that Spex asked. Even though it's a mashup of Brawl characters, I suppose it's kind of a character I created. In a sense. I'm starting to like this weird Random guy. Next thing you know, I'll make up a name for him and become something of an overprotective mother.
Stilllll think the arm cannon would be awesomee..
Quote from: PAVGN on March 26, 2012, 09:42:55 PM
Once again, why? If you're going to make everything yourself, then he can't tell you you're not allowed to make It just because he made a CSP of It.
Not trying to start a fight here, just trying to establish an understanding of this.
Yeah, I can understand that it's a bit strange to ask. When I get really excited, I tend to "do" before I "think."
If he made it, well, ask him to use it. If he says yes, yay! If he says no, there are other things I can do. Kind of a kid in a candy store thing.
Quote from: SJS on March 26, 2012, 09:47:39 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Untitled-2copy-1.png)
This is wonderful!
Now it kinda reminds me of Roy... :P Looks great, of course!
It still gives me a huge Pit vibe.
Fast example i made :
(http://i.imgur.com/VWlIG.png)
- Mario/Luigi hat
- Samus canon
- Triforce (Ganondorf/Zelda) on his hand
- Fox/Falco/Wolf gun
- Sonic shoes
- More biggest ring of Bowser
- Yoshi shell on his back
- Marth case
Love the cannon, the hat kinda looks weird since it's behind the hair though :/
Quote from: KTH on March 26, 2012, 11:04:12 PM
Fast example i made :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The cannon, the holster, Bowser's bracelet, and the sheathe look fine. The hat and the saddle look out of place, though. So does the Triforce, since it's the only colored thing in the image.
Otherwise, it's a really creative idea, SJ. You're right, I would have never guessed. o_O
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Random/brandom2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Random/brandom2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Random/brandom2green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Random/brandom2red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Random/brandom2yellow.png)
Last time I'm revamping him. Like I said earlier, adding anything else would make Random look too pieced together and just plain silly. I'm more than happy with how he looks now.
Quote from: Y Sanada on March 27, 2012, 02:40:13 AM
The final design is awesome SJS.
Hey Spex, if your planning to make Random, this may be silly but perhaps the question could be embedded on his chest or no?
I was thinking so, actually. Although the falcon scarf might get in the way.
I could actually see this amalgam being a legit Smash character. He could be the SSB version of Edgemaster/Charade. :P
Not sure that I'll use the CSP's though. I feel that my friends would get too confused. I'm afraid they'd keep asking me who I replaced the random slot with. :-\
Quote from: Spex130 on March 27, 2012, 02:52:03 AM
I was thinking so, actually. Although the falcon scarf might get in the way.
Just curious, who are you planning on rigging him over? And what are you going to do for the texture?
Quote from: SJS on March 27, 2012, 04:06:42 AM
Just curious, who are you planning on rigging him over? And what are you going to do for the texture?
Since he has Link's left handed sword, I was thinking Link.
For the texture, it'll be a blank white texture, but then I'll apply a dark texture material to it. After that, it's all a matter of changing the "edge" texture that comes with the material. If I edit the gradient, instead of making the shading all soft, it'll be hard shaded, like that CSP. And then all you have to do is change the color of the "edge" for all the colors.
I think that Mario's moustache would make him more... "Nintendo" like. He's Nintendo symbol after all :P
Quote from: Victory Badguy on March 27, 2012, 03:57:30 AM
I could actually see this amalgam being a legit Smash character. He could be the SSB version of Edgemaster/Charade. :P
Not sure that I'll use the CSP's though. I feel that my friends would get too confused. I'm afraid they'd keep asking me who I replaced the random slot with. :-\
Yeah, I can see how that would be a problem.
Quote from: Spex130 on March 27, 2012, 04:12:14 AM
Since he has Link's left handed sword, I was thinking Link.
For the texture, it'll be a blank white texture, but then I'll apply a dark texture material to it. After that, it's all a matter of changing the "edge" texture that comes with the material. If I edit the gradient, instead of making the shading all soft, it'll be hard shaded, like that CSP. And then all you have to do is change the color of the "edge" for all the colors.
I see. I really like that idea. If possible, I would be interested in texturing him also. I'd enjoy fleshing him out beyond a two colored character.
Quote from: Puccio on March 27, 2012, 12:36:20 PM
I think that Mario's moustache would make him more... "Nintendo" like. He's Nintendo symbol after all :P
Well that would certainly look odd.
I'd like to request this for Samus.
Ray 01: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25550 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25550)
Quote from: SJS on March 28, 2012, 09:59:55 PM
I see. I really like that idea. If possible, I would be interested in texturing him also. I'd enjoy fleshing him out beyond a two colored character.
It'd be cool to see that! Please do!
Also, I have the models done. Still setting up the textures.
There's a color for each of Link's slots.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
If the grey texture in the middle gets any lighter, the rest of the colors go with it. When the grey texture is white, the whole thing's white. Which is unfortunate. I don't know if I can fix that. I'll do what I can though.
Can I request this texture for Samus?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25582 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25582)
Your portraits are absolutely amazing!
Quote from: Spex130 on March 28, 2012, 10:14:53 PM
It'd be cool to see that! Please do!
Also, I have the models done. Still setting up the textures.
There's a color for each of Link's slots.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
If the grey texture in the middle gets any lighter, the rest of the colors go with it. When the grey texture is white, the whole thing's white. Which is unfortunate. I don't know if I can fix that. I'll do what I can though.
Wow, that came out great. Unfortunate that he can't be white, but that's not really a huge deal. Can't wait to texture him.
Speaking of textures, I have two that I need to release soon.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/spg-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/dpit-1.png)
Wow , that Geno one looks awesome!
Can't wait for it! :vyse:
agreed geno looks really cool
whats that thing on geno's legs?
Pit looks awesome. Nice job.
Oooh.
Dark Pit looks awesome.
That Dark Pit looks epic.
why u no give him grey skin?
Quote from: SJS on March 29, 2012, 01:43:39 PM
Wow, that came out great. Unfortunate that he can't be white, but that's not really a huge deal. Can't wait to texture him.
Speaking of textures, I have two that I need to release soon.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/spg-1.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/dpit-1.png)
awesome textures :D
how does the canon look for this geno?
That Pit it's whatever to me man.
That Geno!
Holy [censored]er.
Is this Smithy's Puppet v2?
Quote from: Abbi on March 29, 2012, 01:47:08 PM
Wow , that Geno one looks awesome!
Can't wait for it! :vyse:
Hopefully it'll be done soon.
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 29, 2012, 02:00:12 PM
agreed geno looks really cool
Thanks!
Quote from: gamma kid on March 29, 2012, 02:04:56 PM
whats that thing on geno's legs?
Just details for the body I'm working on.
Quote from: Puccio on March 29, 2012, 02:15:21 PM
Pit looks awesome. Nice job.
Quote from: Segtendo on March 29, 2012, 03:05:18 PM
Oooh.
Dark Pit looks awesome.
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 29, 2012, 03:24:24 PM
That Dark Pit looks epic.
Thanks! After playing Kid Icarus: Uprising, I noticed the existing Dark Pit textures each had their own inaccuracies, so I decided to make my own.
Quote from: gamma kid on March 29, 2012, 03:27:01 PM
why u no give him grey skin?
Who, Pit? Because Dark Pit doesn't have grey skin.
(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MtAM4fxuJHE/TtApKrpH7BI/AAAAAAAADCY/ok2LE1v1le0/s1600/Kid+Icarus+Uprising+-+Dark+Pit.png)
Quote from: Mariodk on March 29, 2012, 04:01:58 PM
awesome textures :D
how does the canon look for this geno?
I didn't even do the cannon yet.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 29, 2012, 06:08:06 PM
That Pit it's whatever to me man.
That Geno!
Holy [censored]er.
Is this Smithy's Puppet v2?
Indeed it is. It needs a revamp badly.
I spy Dark Pit. It seems some one else is enjoying KI:Uprising as well. Dark Pit is awesome.
Quote from: Shun_One on March 29, 2012, 09:53:19 PM
I spy Dark Pit. It seems some one else is enjoying KI:Uprising as well. Dark Pit is awesome.
The entire game is awesome.
Also, Dark Pit and Smithy's Puppet Geno ver. 2 are released.
Quote from: SJS on March 29, 2012, 11:15:37 PM
The entire game is awesome.
Also, Dark Pit and Smithy's Puppet Geno ver. 2 are released.
Loving Dark Pit. :3
Also u being Magnus gives me an idea for something.
Quote from: SJS on March 29, 2012, 11:15:37 PMAlso, Dark Pit and Smithy's Puppet Geno ver. 2 are released.
What the f-? Already? That was quick. Are you gonna make CSPs for them?
Pitoo is mine. Enjoying this one quite a lot.
Can't wait for the Dark Pit CSP xD
As soon as I saw Smithy's Puppet on the front page, I had a mini spaz attack and hit the download button as quick as I possibly could.
Glad you guys like my textures.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3pitoo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3lloydfi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Geno/bgeno3smithypuppet.png)
What character are ya thinking of making into portraits next, SJ?
Quote from: Segtendo on March 30, 2012, 12:53:49 AM
What character are ya thinking of making into portraits next, SJ?
Seeing as I have a bunch of school work to wrap up before I go on my 5 day geological survey next week, probably no one anytime soon.
Good to know that you're focusing on school.
Quote from: SJS on March 29, 2012, 01:43:39 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I heard u liek Kid Icarus?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hey SJS could you make CSPs and if possible BPs for this hack please:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24579 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24579)
Thanks in advance ;D
I think your photobucket exploded =[ hopefully its just an april fools joke :srs:
Quote from: StarWaffle on April 01, 2012, 08:46:27 AM
I think your photobucket exploded =[ hopefully its just an april fools joke :srs:
Some things are messed up today (which mean links as well), beclawse of things becoming cat based.
So it has nothing to do with this?
(http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f161/jeremie_1992/jer-1.jpg)
Quote from: StarWaffle on April 01, 2012, 09:25:46 AM
So it has nothing to do with this?
(http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f161/jeremie_1992/jer-1.jpg)
Can't tell if serious
Or just April fools joke
Quote from: Sky Grounder on April 01, 2012, 09:29:57 AM
Can't tail if serious
Or just April fools joke
Me neither... guess I have to wait til tmrw
its april fool cuz alot of others photobucket is Down
Quote from: Mariodk on April 01, 2012, 10:43:52 AM
its april fool cuz alot of others photobucket is Down
Because of the current "filter". A lot of words get filtered and changed, including those in links. Tomorrow all links will fix and work again.
no. I hate this freaking cat thing. Dangit photobucket. Anyway
Cause
Because
perfect
tomorrow
tell
possible
Quote from: Puraidou 18 on April 01, 2012, 01:23:45 PM
Beclawse of the current "filter". A lot of words get filtered and changed, including those in links. Tomurrrow all links will fix and work again.
It's true. All of the links work on his LSTeam thread.
Regarding the broken links and images... it's KC:MM's estranged cat filter's doing, not mine. I would not break my links and inconvenience you guys as some sort of practical joke. If you need my CSPs, check my LSTeam thread.
http://lsteam.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=1&page=1#1 (http://lsteam.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=1&page=1#1)
Bypassed that damn filter. =P
Also, I made a CSP for StarWaffle's epic new Shadow hack. I believe it's my best looking one so far.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bshadow3.png)
Based off of my favorite piece of Shadow art. (http://ui01.gamespot.com/2379/shadow_2.png)
Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2012, 03:39:14 PM
Regarding the broken links and images... it's KC:MM's estranged cat filter's doing, not mine. I would not break my links and inconvenience you guys as some sort of practical joke. If you need my CSPs, check my LSTeam thread.
http://lsteam.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=1&page=1#1 (http://lsteam.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=1&page=1#1)
Bypassed that damn filter. =P
Also, I made a CSP for StarWaffle's epic new Shadow hack. I believe it's my best looking one so far.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bshadow3.png)
Based off of my favorite piece of Shadow art. (http://ui01.gamespot.com/2379/shadow_2.png)
lololol
Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2012, 03:39:14 PMAlso, I made a CSP for StarWaffle's epic new Shadow hack. I believe it's my best looking one so far.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bshadow3.png)
Based off of my favorite piece of Shadow art. (http://ui01.gamespot.com/2379/shadow_2.png)
10/10
Best ever.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bshadow3.png)
Thanks man, I didn't want to be rude and ask you to make it but i've been looking for shadow CSP everywhere!
Quote from: StarWaffle on April 01, 2012, 11:02:25 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bshadow3.png)
Thanks man, I didn't want to be rude and ask you to make it but i've been looking for shadow CSP efurrywhere!
Glad you like my CSP! Please make Shadow recolors!
And an HD version :srs:
Quote from: Vitinho on April 01, 2012, 05:45:11 AM
Hey SJS could you make CSPs and if pawssible BPs for this hack please:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24579 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24579)
Thanks in advance ;D
I missed your request in all this April Fools nonsense. I already made a CSP of it. You'll have to navigate through my LST thread (http://lsteam.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1&page=1) to find it since today's cat filter breaks all links to my images.
Oh ok then thanks ;D
Made some more Pit pprtraits. Get it? Because the portraits... I mean pprtraits... board has a typo now?
Let's see how long it takes them to notice and fix it.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3cupid.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3xado.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3saiza.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3aizal.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3zelcon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3phazonblackskin.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3phazonbluehair.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3aura.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3kanna.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3rainbow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3girlblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3numbuh5.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3numbuh5black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3eggplant.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3ladient.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3pitoo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3lloydfi.png)
Oh come on, I can't even make a "Typos Prank" for the April Fools Aftermath Day?
Gee, talk about being a killjoy, SJS. >_>
(Fixed. :P)
7 minutes, BAM! New Record.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3numbuh5.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3numbuh5black.png)
I didn't even have to ask for it? What madness is this!?
In all seriousness though, good job. I love them!
LMAO
You made Eggplant Pit XD
1 Request PLZ ;D
Slippy http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25673 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25673)
Quote from: SJS on April 02, 2012, 02:06:13 PM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3pitoo.png)
Didn't you make that one already?
Quote from: PAVGN on April 03, 2012, 01:31:04 AM
Didn't you make that one already?
I think it's the same CSP from before.
Quote from: SJS on April 02, 2012, 02:06:13 PM
Made some more Pit pprtraits. Get it? Because the portraits... I mean pprtraits... board has a typo now?
Let's see how long it takes them to notice and fix it.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3cupid.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3xado.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3saiza.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3aizal.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3zelcon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3phazonblackskin.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3phazonbluehair.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3aura.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3kanna.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3rainbow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3girlblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3numbuh5.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3numbuh5black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3eggplant.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3ladient.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3pitoo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Pit/bpit3lloydfi.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Dude, they are seriously excellent.
Those are some sweet Pit csp's o.o
Makes me feel stupid for not requesting 2 pit csp's XD
Think you could also do one for the updated Material Blades version?
got a afew mario/luigi requests:
my new Dr. mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693)
raccon Mario in here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25692 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25692)
raccon/SMBZ super luigi in here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25694 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25694)
Could you make some CSPs for these please:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25683 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25683)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25698 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25698)
Thanks in advance
You should probably see what he posted in the OP...
Quote from: SJS on May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM
Mass Requests
When I create a new pose for a character, I open mass requests. A single person may only post six requests at a time. It's a fair number, since most characters have only 6 costumes. For example...
Texture A + texture B + texture C + texture D + texture E + texture F = 6 requests
A recolor pack containing 6 recolors = 6 requests
A recolor pack containing 4 recolors + texture G + texture H = 6 requests
Make this CSP for Sonic please!
Scourge the Hedgehog
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19621 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19621)
Oh sorry...my bad in that case could you jsut do this one please?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25683 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25683)
Thanks in advance ;D(And sorry again)
Quote from: hero3120 on April 04, 2012, 11:11:21 PM
Fire Sonic
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16578 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16578)
I've already requested this one, so I think you can request another one instead. Also, I think SJS is planning on revamping Sonic soon, so you might want to wait until he opens mass requests for Scourge.
Quote from: AndIQuote on April 05, 2012, 01:42:44 AM
I've already requested this one, so I think you can request another one instead. Also, I think SJS is planning on revamping Sonic soon, so you might want to wait until he opens mass requests for Scourge.
Oh, well thanks ill remove that from my post :P
I notice I only have one request in the queue... Can you add this one? Thanks :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25708 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25708)
I only requested 1...
Ironman http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25726&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25726&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
Hi, first I'd like to say thank you for making these! Your CSPs are by far the most professional-looking and consistently appealing on the site, and they've done wonders to freshen up Brawl's stale CSS, and to make custom costumes feel much more like part of the game.
Anyways, I just noticed that you're taking requests, and so after making an account to take advantage of this:
Demise(Skyward Sword) by GBC™ (http://www.mediafire.com/?q0xpeh9w58lpzac)
Metal Mario V1.5 (Brawl) by ds22 (http://www.mediafire.com/?ffcxfa1e30sozxb) (assuming it isn't an emerald texture)
...here are two from me. Thanks again!
I only have 1 requested
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24076 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24076)
I only have 2 requested
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25328 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25328)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25461 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25461)
I guess I'll just put this one request.
Lucario:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24634 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24634)
Hm...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25722 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25722)
Would it be possible to get a portrait of that?
Er... It's alright if it's not possible for any reason.
Made some Samus stuff:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3face.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3jill.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3importmanwar.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3ray01.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3mp3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3mp3phazon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3importman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3unused.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3modelx.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3v.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3goldyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3smeto.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3christmas.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3ironwargun.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3darkfire.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3midnight.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3om.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3ssb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3pyro.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Samus/bsamus3smet.png)
Nice Iron Man! I just updated my CSS with so many of your newer portraits. Amazing job!
Iron Man, War Machine and Ray Mk II look amazing. Your Samus portraits are probably my favourite ones.
lovin the Iron Man and War Machine. I was needing those :P Thanks!
Quote from: Mariodk on April 04, 2012, 04:41:26 AM
got a afew mario/luigi requests:
my new Dr. mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693)
raccon Mario in here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25692 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25692)
raccon/SMBZ super luigi in here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25694 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25694)
Can ya make Ironman's UMvC3 recolors?
http://www.mediafire.com/?42qxru4l5vsjxex (http://www.mediafire.com/?42qxru4l5vsjxex)
i add one more model to my request:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25783 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25783)
over luigi
Thanks for the Unused CSP. Now it won't look out of place using a different color csp.
Samus stuff looks great as always!
Nice CSPs, especially the Ray MK and the Varia Suit Samus. :P
Can you take my Charizard CSP request ? Here it is :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17498 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17498)
Skyloft Zelda please: http://www.mediafire.com/?lj4ocssi347pis3 (http://www.mediafire.com/?lj4ocssi347pis3)
Need to finish my recolors of this...
Hey SJS, I have a challenge for you.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25832 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25832)
Thanks for the Samus CSPs. I was needing the Jill and the See-through Visor ones.
As you may or may not have know, around December I made the CSPs for this Lloyd PSA (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25711). Since they finally released the hack, guess that means I can post the CSPs now.
(http://i.imgur.com/1PKFt.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Lloyd/blloyd2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Lloyd/blloyd2black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Lloyd/blloyd2blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Lloyd/blloyd2green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Lloyd/blloyd2grey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Lloyd/blloyd2white.png)
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Lloyd/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Lloyd/?start=all)
inb4tosfanboys
Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 15, 2012, 07:25:39 PM
lol
Let's see if Royal_Blade catches wind of these CSPs :P
Well these CSP's are already included in the most recent Lloyd pack, so anyone who has downloaded it has already had them for a little while.
You should change the title of your thread to reflect that you've released the Llyod CSPs. And speaking of the title of your thread, I misread It as "SJS' CSP Pit".
And Black Cape Ike: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24844 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24844)
That would be quite nice.
Quote from: Shulktendo on April 15, 2012, 07:20:53 PM
inb4tosfanboys
Can't say I know many.
Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 15, 2012, 07:25:39 PM
lol
lol
Quote from: Dimes on April 15, 2012, 09:17:19 PM
Well these CSP's are already included in the most recent Lloyd pack, so anyone who has downloaded it has already had them for a little while.
I wasn't around for the release.
Quote from: PAVGN on April 15, 2012, 09:27:27 PM
You should change the title of your thread to reflect that you've released the Llyod CSPs. And speaking of the title of your thread, I misread It as "SJS' CSP Pit".
Too lazy.
Since you love Samus so much, when I release Buzz Lightyear over Samus will you make the CSP? xD
Jigglypuff requests are open.
That floaty thing from Halo (I forget its name): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25065 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25065)
Random: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22185 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22185)
If you can possibly do so, Wisp: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2303 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2303)
Awesome Jigs: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3904 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3904)
Master Puff: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6576 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6576)
Classy Jigs: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9789 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9789)
I'd just like the Peach's crown hat from this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6333 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6333)
Nana Hat: http://www.mediafire.com/?7yk32a9j3mw05ck (http://www.mediafire.com/?7yk32a9j3mw05ck)
Recolors: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/JigglyColors.zip (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/JigglyColors.zip)
Green Chef: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/FitPurin02-greenskin.pcs (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/FitPurin02-greenskin.pcs)
Blue Puff: http://www.mediafire.com/?finlburvyib45r0 (http://www.mediafire.com/?finlburvyib45r0)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18968 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18968)
EDIT : please make this one too, SJ
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6357 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6357)
Thank you in advance.
Awesome Puff - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13541 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13541)
Witch hat Jigglypuff - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14551 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14551)
Shadow Siren Vivian - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4162 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4162)
Mr. J (Ninjapuff) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8290 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8290)
It's been so long since mass requests were open that I'm out of practice. Let's see:
Venonat by Phreeq (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Jigglypuff/JigglyVenonat.rar)
Ms. Jiggle & Watch by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Jigglypuff/MrsJiggly_and_watch.rar)
Captain Falcon Jigglypuff by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Jigglypuff/Falconpuff.rar)
Weegeepuff by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Jigglypuff/Weegeepuff.rar)
SMAAAASH!! Jigglypuff by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Jigglypuff/SMAAAASH!!puff.rar)
Raiden by Meleemaster500 (Included in this pack. (http://www.mediafire.com/?238l1jemsz5l39e))
Also, let me see If I can finish that awesome Jigglypuff hack I was working on in time for a CSP of It to get made.
Bow: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7863 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7863)
JayMaster has Master Chief Puff covered.
Yamil has Awesomepuff covered.
....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2303 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2303)
:srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25065 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25065)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25249 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25249)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24116 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24116)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15630 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15630)
MegaPuff X - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7118 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7118)
Mining Light Jigglypuff (The green one) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5306 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5306)
Bill's Hat Jigglypuff (The green one) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5304 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5304)
Starlow - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4024 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4024)
Boo - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23851 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23851)
HQ Jigglypuff - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16837 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16837)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4236 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4236)
http://www.mediafire.com/?bfa3xzavuz7zeux (http://www.mediafire.com/?bfa3xzavuz7zeux)
Wisp? Nope.
Quote from: SJS on April 16, 2012, 11:18:19 PMWisp? Nope.
Where's Chuck Testa? :oshi:
Also did people not read that part about "no PSA models"? Did they forget? Or are they requesting Wisp anyway just to troll you?
Quote from: PAVGN on April 16, 2012, 11:23:43 PM
Where's Chuck Testa? :oshi:
Right here.
(http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/chuck-testa-template.png)
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 16, 2012, 10:10:16 PM
Mining Light Jigglypuff (The green one) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5306 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5306)
Bill's Hat Jigglypuff (The green one) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5304 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5304)
If these two are done, I'd like the original, not-green colours done, too.
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 16, 2012, 10:10:16 PM
Boo - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23851 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23851)
Is it just me, or does this not work? I either get an error or no model.
Quote from: SJS on April 18, 2012, 05:21:26 AM
Is it just me, or does this not work? I either get an error or no model.
Nope, crashes BrawlBox for me, too. :/
New Spidy textures: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25920 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25920)
Really would love these in the same poses you have.
Quote from: SJS on April 18, 2012, 05:21:26 AM
Is it just me, or does this not work? I either get an error or no model.
Oh no problem, can you make this one instead?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6329 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6329)
Just poppin' in to say thanks for all your hard work. Your CSPs have really spruced up my Brawl. Keep it up!
Quote from: Shun_One on April 18, 2012, 09:22:17 PM
Just poppin' in to say thanks for all your hard work. Your CSPs have really spruced up my Brawl. Keep it up!
I aim to please. And on that note...
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Jigglypuff/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Jigglypuff/?start=all)
Quote from: SJS on April 18, 2012, 09:58:54 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Jigglypuff/bjigglypuff3cat.png)
Why am I barely learning this exists? I must have it. ಠ_ಠ
Just realized that I've been making portraits for two years today. :srs:
Scratch that, I can't count. Next month will be two years =D
Though it's probably two years if you count my crappy, unreleased portraits.
Quote from: SJS on April 18, 2012, 10:03:14 PM
Just realized that I've been making portraits for two years today. :srs:
lol, you too???
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet. Now I can get Wario Jiggs.
what?
today two years, like SDoom... no?
Quote from: gamma kid on April 18, 2012, 10:10:41 PM
what?
today two years, like SDoom... no?
Quote from: SJS on April 18, 2012, 10:03:14 PM
Just realized that I've been making portraits for two years today. :srs:
Scratch that, I can't count. Next month will be two years =D
Though it's probably two years if you count my crappy, unreleased portraits.
Scrolling through that post of Ms. Jiggles CSPs I was simultaneously smiling from joy and creeped out. :srs:
Also early happy portrait making anniversary! Do I get a cookie for being the first person to ever post in your thread? :3
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Jigglypuff/bjigglypuff3N.png)
dude thats epic!
Quote from: gamma kid on April 18, 2012, 10:10:41 PM
what?
today two years, like SDoom... no?
Nope, next month. I thought this month was May for some reason.
Quote from: Beyond on April 18, 2012, 10:29:16 PM
Scrolling through that post of Ms. Jiggles CSPs I was simultaneously smiling from joy and creeped out. :srs:
Also early happy portrait making anniversary! Do I get a cookie for being the first person to ever post in your thread? :3
Come back in a month and we'll see :>.>:
Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on April 18, 2012, 10:32:32 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Jigglypuff/bjigglypuff3N.png)
dude thats epic!
It's just a giant N o-o
i knwo, but i ment the way the CSP is. looks sweet
Woohoo! I've been looking forward to a Jigglypuff update, and these were definitely worth the wait. Downloading and throwing them onto my SD immediately - thank you!
I just love the Jiggs one.
Guess I'll take some Olimar requests.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25331 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25331)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21899 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21899)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18744 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18744)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11483 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11483) (just the prince though. I don't care about any of the others.)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25336 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25336)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25498 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25498)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14824 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14824)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25498 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25498)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24234 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24234)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23554 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23554)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25331 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25331)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25281 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25281)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24690 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24690)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21982 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21982)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20422 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20422)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18520 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18520)
Please and thank you. :]
Bombermanv3 http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25331 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25331)
Shy Guy http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23554 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23554)
Melee http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23126 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23126)
MegaMan http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18744 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18744)
Olimar's Son http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11486 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11486)
Big Daddy http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4300 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4300)
Piranha Plant: http://www.mediafire.com/?vcf16mbcfve17sy (http://www.mediafire.com/?vcf16mbcfve17sy)
Blue Team: http://www.mediafire.com/?btib9hye4115v65 (http://www.mediafire.com/?btib9hye4115v65)
Chibi Samus: http://www.box.com/shared/6nugq9jayd (http://www.box.com/shared/6nugq9jayd)
Green Lantern: http://www.mediafire.com/?xyzonk5q3yn (http://www.mediafire.com/?xyzonk5q3yn)
*has Shadow over Olimar*
(http://philly.barstoolsports.com/files/2011/11/sad-face-rage-comic.jpg)
Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 23, 2012, 01:50:38 AM
*has Shadow over Olimar*
(http://philly.barstoolsports.com/files/2011/11/sad-face-rage-comic.jpg)
*has Cloud over Olimar*
(http://philly.barstoolsports.com/files/2011/11/sad-face-rage-comic.jpg)
Lambo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24551 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24551)
Data: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24011 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24011)
Louie by Cuckoos/Pik:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mmdckbj94v28623 (http://www.mediafire.com/?mmdckbj94v28623)
Exeggutor: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21467 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21467)
E. Gadd: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11286 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11286)
Abra: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16843 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16843)
The President - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11098 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11098)
Pikmin Trainer - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6654 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6654)
Pichu - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24223 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24223)
Chibi Samus - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16558 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16558)
Baby Mario - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z6imamzqii0tcs9 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z6imamzqii0tcs9)
Baby Luigi (Original only) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15950 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15950)
*crossing fingers that Wolf wins so Metal Sonic will be made*
Louie http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9882 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9882)
GIR http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22384 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22384)
Orig Tom Nook http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25281 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25281)
Spike - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24784 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24784)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15492 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15492)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24246 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24246)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21982 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21982)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11098 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11098)
There were a pain in the ass to make. Some of the CSP are half-assed.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Olimar/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Olimar/?start=all)
Oh, and these aren't indexed. It preserved the transparency of the helment.
ha. my omochao hack covers up half the pikmin XD
I noticed I forgot to color some of the lights properly. I fixed it, but Photobucket has to refresh.
Thanks SJ!
those look sick!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Olimar/bolimar3sat.png)
Oh jesus. I forgot about that "thing."
Btw, some of the old requests and Ness don't have BP's
OMG HOW COULD I MISS THIS :( :( is it too late to make a olimar request?
OH MAN, this has to be your best pose so far. =]
Quote from: qzerzerq_kcforum on April 25, 2012, 01:46:14 AM
ha. my omochao hack covers up half the pikmin XD
Yeah, it's huge.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 25, 2012, 01:55:03 AM
Thanks SJ!
Of course.
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 25, 2012, 01:56:42 AM
those look sick!
I pray that it's sick in a good way :P
Quote from: Segtendo on April 25, 2012, 02:13:55 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Olimar/bolimar3sat.png)
Oh jesus. I forgot about that "thing."
It's horrible. At least it was fun posing the Tingles.
Quote from: JayGamer on April 25, 2012, 04:58:36 AM
Btw, some of the old requests and Ness don't have BP's
I am well aware of that fact.
Quote from: nova9 on April 25, 2012, 08:12:43 AM
OMG HOW COULD I MISS THIS :( :( is it too late to make a olimar request?
Yes.
Quote from: Puccio on April 25, 2012, 11:52:03 AM
OH MAN, this has to be your best pose so far. =]
Thanks. It was certainly more work than the other characters.
I REALLY like how these turned out. Gj man.
This model is funky, but I'd like to request:
Krillin (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25906)
I don't care what pose or anything, I just wanna see what you can do with it.
I think I'll take requests for Bowser again. I'll redo all the existing ones, like always. And anything in the Portrait Queue for Bowser will be made, of course.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24276 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24276)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24631 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24631)
I think those are the only ones I need that weren't made in your last batch.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15435 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15435)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6372 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6372)
Post Merge: April 26, 2012, 11:10:23 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15435 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15435)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6372 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6372)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25074 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25074)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24927 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24927)
YES
Mario RPG Bowser: http://www.mediafire.com/?h917k8b4c14fnb6 (http://www.mediafire.com/?h917k8b4c14fnb6)
Groudon-style: http://www.mediafire.com/?ktjtf317eib2uji (http://www.mediafire.com/?ktjtf317eib2uji)
King Boo - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24743 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24743)
Robowsnick - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12106 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12106)
Hakan Bowser - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10018 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10018)
Blizzard Bowser - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10017 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10017)
bowser jr. (brawl styled):http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25074
dry bowser: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24276 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24276)
dark bowser: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6372 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6372)
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 26, 2012, 04:40:12 PM
King Boo - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24743 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24743)
I totally forgot about King Boo.
Well, King Boo and Dry Bowser are my requests, but they've been requested already.
Rainbow by Cursed Portal
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=135 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=135)
King Boo, Dark, and Dry Bowser are my other requests, but they've been posted already so I won't bother to re-link to them. Thanks!
noo i still need to rig Vector :(
blah. oh well, heres my request
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25147 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25147)
Post Merge: April 28, 2012, 04:13:28 AM
did you get my PM on LST?
SJS was banned, and he sent me to give you all a parting gift. =/
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/?start=all)
Quote from: Albafika on April 28, 2012, 04:18:30 AM
SJS was banned, and he sent me to give you all a parting gift. =/
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/?start=all)
whaaa!? what happened!?
WHYY???
SJS can't be banned he is a fellow gentlemen i DOUBT he'll do ANYTHING wrong
Wait wtf? I don't see any posts of his that would get him banned, unless they were deleted. I hope he doesn't give up working on these, I'd really love to see a completed CSS with his poses.
Lies. if sjs where ban in his profile or down his name would say Banned, with a big red Circle.
Quote from: Gōkazaru on April 28, 2012, 01:54:55 PM
Lies. if sjs where ban in his profile or down his name would say Banned, with a big red Circle.
No.
Quote from: Albafika on April 28, 2012, 04:18:30 AM
SJS was banned, and he sent me to give you all a parting gift. =/
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/?start=all)
No he wasn't?
Cesar, you have access to the Ban List just as I do. Do you see a ban of SJS or any of his IPs? I personnally don't.
Some people's browser still redirect them to the old host after we've moved. If he's seeing only a Maintenance Mode panel, he's not banned, his browser is just not redirecting him her, but on the old Host.
We believe that the issue will resolve sooner or later. We've tried a lot of stuff to circumvent it, but failed so far. We'll try something on the old host and see what happens...
Y'all silly.
Quote from: Miacis on April 28, 2012, 02:16:15 PM
No he wasn't?
Cesar, you have access to the Ban List just as I do. Do you see a ban of SJS or any of his IPs? I personnally don't.
Some people's browser still redirect them to the old host after we've moved. If he's seeing only a Maintenance Mode panel, he's not banned, his browser is just not redirecting him her, but on the old Host.
We believe that the issue will resolve sooner or later. We've tried a lot of stuff to circumvent it, but failed so far. We'll try something on the old host and see what happens...
Y u ruin the prank?! (http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png)
Quote from: SJS on April 28, 2012, 02:23:12 PM
Y'all silly.
My work is done. <_>
Where is this?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3beastly.png)
The joke was ruined >:
But the CSPs are awesome!
Mass post time since I wasn't able to do so last night. These are not indexed by the way.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3agron.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3agronshiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3beastly.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3blastoise.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3blastoisebling.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3blastoisedark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3blastoisered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3blastoiseshiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3blastoiseyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3bling.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3blizzard.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3bright.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3brown.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3dark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3darkmohawk.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3dimport.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3dry.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3dryer.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3dryest.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3eggsman.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3evil.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3evilinjured.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3fake.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3gentlekoopa.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3gigad.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3gigar.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3greymon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3groudon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3groudoncorrupt.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3groudonmagma.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3groudonshiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3groudoon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3heartless.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3hollow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3jr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3jrsat.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3junior.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3juniorblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3juniordry.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3juniorred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3juniorstriker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3kingboo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3kingbulbin.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3manga.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3melee.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3meleeblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3meleebling.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3meleeblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3meleebrown.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3meleered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3midbus.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3morton.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3mother.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3nebula.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3nidoking.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3nidokingshiny.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3phazon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3phazonred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3polygonal.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3pork.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3rainbow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3rnb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3rookie.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3smb3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3twilight.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3vector.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3venom.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3venomb.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 28, 2012, 03:27:40 PM
Where is this?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3beastly.png)
Syntax Error's stuff.
they look amazing!
Nice!
these are so sexy
Nice job there but, you all mean D:<
Nice. It's always interesting to see what people have made that I haven't seen before just through your CSPs, lol.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Bowser/bbowser3greymon.png)
I'm glad you did this! You always make all these hacks look so cool!
Wonderful work here, SJS!
Thanks for all the positive vibes.
I think I'll take some more Zelda requests.
Also, I'm well aware of the fact that my Photobucket bandwidth is capped for the month. Deal with it for a few days.
Pheonix (UMvC3) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25960 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25960) (Only the green color)
Palutena http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25917 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25917)
Chun-Li http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25322 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25322)
blue alloy
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25748 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25748)
skyloft zelda
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25541 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25541)
Tresmyx (Organization XIII Mystery Man)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23756 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23756)
tikal
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25524 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25524)
Morrigan (Lillith recolor) (I took the model import over Zelda and added a recolor from UMvC3): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yvb2mtfn1jxtrb3 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yvb2mtfn1jxtrb3)
Besides that, Skyloft Zelda, but it has been requested already.
Quote from: SJS on April 29, 2012, 05:50:30 PM
Thanks for all the positive vibes.
I think I'll take some more Zelda requests.
Also, I'm well aware of the fact that my Photobucket bandwidth is capped for the month. Deal with it for a few days.
Must. Finish. Zelda texture.
SJS. You can remove Mighty from my requests. I don't use him anymore.
I'm using my second personal request to request Mighty.
Every CSP on the last page has been removed :[
I suggest using something else than photobucket, maybe imgur?
Quote from: Sky Grounder on April 29, 2012, 08:41:04 PM
Every CSP on the last page has been removed :[
I suggest using something else than photobucket, maybe imgur?
Quote from: SJS on April 29, 2012, 05:50:30 PM
Also, I'm well aware of the fact that my Photobucket bandwidth is capped for the month. Deal with it for a few days.
Good thing I snagged the ones I needed earlier this morning o.o;
Zelda as Peach: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1819 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1819)
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 29, 2012, 06:00:47 PM
Tresmyx (Organization XIII Mystery Man)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23756 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23756)
tikal
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25524 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25524)
Already did those.
Quote from: AndIQuote on April 29, 2012, 10:29:23 PM
Zelda as Peach: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1819 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1819)
Already did that, too.
And my images aren't gone. They're still very much accessible if you navigate them through my Photobucket albums.
alright, i just didnt know 'cuase i dont look through the zelda's
Brawl-styled Skyloft Zelda please Link (http://www.mediafire.com/?au3n96pcj6816zc) (and it's recolors)
Hm...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25917 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25917)
How about Palutena?
I would like to request only these please:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25883 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25883)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21567 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21567)
Thanks in advance
Have you done the Tikal revamp? (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25524 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25524))
And, er, that's all I really want anyway
Quote from: JayGamer on April 30, 2012, 08:20:15 AM
Have you done the Tikal revamp? (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25524 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25524))
And, er, that's all I really want anyway
Err...
That's the same hack SJS quoted.
Skyward Sword Zelda (Brawl version): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26101 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26101)
Thank you for including my recent palette swap for bowser. I made a version to go with your older set of bowser portraits:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wmfar1zzdzwx7z4 (http://www.mediafire.com/?wmfar1zzdzwx7z4)
Sora made by RamonM64
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25976&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25976&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
GBC's Megaman.EXE
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25853 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25853)
Mismagius: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26152 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26152)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Improved upon all of the Zelda portraits. Also, these are not indexed.
Quote from: SJS on May 04, 2012, 03:00:21 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Improved upon all of the Zelda portraits. Also, these are not indexed.
Those look awesome!
nice!!
Totally awesome. It's like it gets more awesome each time. Thanks SJS!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Zelda/bzelda3skyloft.png)
dem eyes
Nice work as always, SJS
@Zelda CSP's
Umm... wow. o.o
I like them alot. ^w^
Dem CSP's.. I really like them o.o
they look great!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Zelda/bzelda3morriganlc.png)
There you are :af:
Great job as always SJS.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Zelda/bzelda3eyes.png)
I never see that hack on BrawlVault.
Does someone can show me the link?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20036 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20036)
I know you're done taking Zelda requests... but this just missed the cut. I hope you're willing to do it, if not, you can just add it to the queue... I only have one there :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26207 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26207)
inb4 somebody requests it
(http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/KaguyaHouraisan/mugen/bbuzz3.png)(http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/KaguyaHouraisan/mugen/bbuzz3-1.png)
Quote from: Gamidame on May 06, 2012, 04:23:49 PM
inb4 somebody requests it
(http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/KaguyaHouraisan/mugen/bbuzz3.png)(http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/KaguyaHouraisan/mugen/bbuzz3-1.png)
you're awesome
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 06, 2012, 04:37:03 PM
you're awesome
thank you, well..
i rather preffered to do my own csps on those poses myself than bothering SJS with more requests, thats all, heh
You shouldn't be afraid to bother me with requests. That's what this thread is for.
However, whether or not I'll get to them in a timely manner is another subject entirely.
I'd like to request MarioDK's Classic Sonic (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26001).
I'd like to request my classic silver (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/images/link.png)
Quote from: KnightMario on May 07, 2012, 01:15:46 AM
I'd like to request my classic silver (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/images/link.png)
uhmm... click that link and you get... link. literally.
let's try this again.
I'd like to request my classic silver (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26203)
Quote from: KnightMario on May 07, 2012, 01:32:04 AM
let's try this again.
I'd like to request my classic silver (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26203)
Hate to derail, but that's actually pretty neat.
thanks, me and smf1 worked hard on it.
He did the rigging, I made the textures and model.
I hope my and your requests get done, I'd like to see them.
I'd like to request DSX8's Jin Kazama (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26238).
Wow just found there was a request queue and got a little giddy. Have a few I hope you'd be able to do.
Link
Skyward Sword http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24774&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24774&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
Zerosuit Samus
Cortana http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1846 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1846)
Don't expect all of them to be done immediately but hopefully they'll be in your next revisions. Love your work and hope to see more soon. Namely Pikachu :D.
Edit: Sorry didn't know about the 2 per person rule so I brought it down.
You might want to take a look at SJ's rules though...
"Individual requests are limited to two per person until I have fulfilled your request."
You should narrow it down to the two you want most.
Edit: Alright. Everyone makes mistakes. At least you fixed it. Some people wouldn't. :P
I'd like to request my Ganon Hat Jiggs (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17655) (missed the Jigglypuff request batch >.<), and my Kid Dracula (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25544).
SJS.... where are youuu? This thread is a ghost town :oshi:
Maybe he'll rain down with Wolf CSPs D:
The new Galacta Knight please. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26343&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26343&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
Would you mind taking a Donkey Kong CSP request for a different pose? Maybe with something along the lines of one of these poses:
(http://cdn2.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/wirebot/blog/2009/11/250px-donkey_kong_giant_punch.png)
I like this pose but maybe facing more in the direction that this Donkey Kong from Melee is in:
(http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/2/21/DKbmove.jpg/200px-DKbmove.jpg)
And maybe without the effects around his arm. I also like these poses:
(http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/7/75/BrawlHandSlap.jpg/200px-BrawlHandSlap.jpg)
(http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090708141427/ssb/images/thumb/8/8c/Donkey_Kong_Spin_SSBB.png/180px-Donkey_Kong_Spin_SSBB.png)
Any one of those is fine with me. That is, if you're willing to take this request in the first place haha. Just thought I would ask.
Can I reserve a space for my Future Link and PSX Cloud?
I'm still working on them but it would be nice to have CSPs for them when they are finished.
Guys he's kinda busy with school right now, he'll respond when he can find the time.
oh, that's why he hasn't been replyin.
goood luck with school buddy!
You are awesome at making them.
Huh? I've been done with school for two weeks. :srs:
I need to make a few Zero Suit Samus portraits for myself, but going through all that trouble for just a few CSPs is pointless.
So I'll take a few more portrait requests for Zero Suit Samus.
http://www.mediafire.com/?nfrlc9k82p2zeil (http://www.mediafire.com/?nfrlc9k82p2zeil)
Just this, for me.
lol fail.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25909 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25909)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25930 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25930)
This is all :P Thanks!
same pose as before, right?
Android 18 - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26361 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26361)
Helmetless Samus - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14240 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14240)
Haribel - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23727 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23727)
Meryl Silverburgh - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11144 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11144)
2 at a time, right?
Quote from: Segtendo on May 14, 2012, 06:32:46 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?nfrlc9k82p2zeil (http://www.mediafire.com/?nfrlc9k82p2zeil)
Just this, for me.
I don't think you sent what you thought you sent.
Here's the correct download: http://www.mediafire.com/?005744h163uszii (http://www.mediafire.com/?005744h163uszii)
I would like to request a CSP for Dark Miku and Brawl Styled Nymph. :o
Dark Miku: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24754 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24754)
Brawl Styled Nymph: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25092 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25092)
So... I was creeping on your photobucket, and I found something...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/ded.png)
yeah xD very gentlemanly.
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 15, 2012, 01:56:17 PM
So... I was creeping on your photobucket, and I found something...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/ded.png)
yeah xD very gentlemanly.
I can see why he doesn't do Marth CSPs
Might I Suggest a CSP of Mecha Ganon?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25573 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25573)
I'd like to request these two CSP's.
Metal Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24610 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24610)
Pico: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20363 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20363)
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 15, 2012, 01:56:17 PM
So... I was creeping on your photobucket, and I found something...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/ded.png)
yeah xD very gentlemanly.
lol
Unindexed ZSS stuff.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
nice
Sweet.
How long are you gonna keep ZSS requests open? Demonboy is making fat Mega Man over her and I wanna see a CSP in the pose. :srs:
Quote from: KnightMario on May 16, 2012, 03:08:57 AM
nice
Rad.
Quote from: StarWaffle on May 16, 2012, 03:14:46 AM
Sweet.
Tubular.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 16, 2012, 03:19:34 AM
How long are you gonna keep ZSS requests open? Demonboy is making fat Mega Man over her and I wanna see a CSP in the pose. :srs:
Requests close once I post the portraits.
lol, krystal has them huge head!
Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2012, 03:06:42 AM
Unindexed ZSS stuff.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wow those are awesome and a lot.
Good news for CSP's, you can now add them to the hacks by using the "Add CSP" button on every hack :D
but u'd have to go one by one... xDDD
someone added one that was a broken link.
Haha... hopefully all the linking to my CSPs won't murder my Photobucket bandwidth.
Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2012, 02:00:15 PM
Haha... hopefully all the linking to my CSPs won't murder my Photobucket bandwidth.
I think you might be better off buying Pro :P
Quote from: Puraidou-chan on May 16, 2012, 02:04:43 PM
I think you might be better off buying Pro :P
Or people could just host them on their own accord. Or a devoted SJS fanboy/girl could buy me a Pro account.
I like the second option. Makes me seem cool 8)
Hey! It was your 2 year anniversary 2 days ago!
Where's mah cookie? >: O
So I'm guessing you're not interested in the request I asked about then SJS?
Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2012, 05:46:52 PM
Or people could just host them on their own accord. Or a devoted SJS fanboy/girl could buy me a Pro account.
I like the second option. Makes me seem cool 8)
Second option would be cool. Alos you could use DeviantART it doesn't have any limits with brandwith so far I know.
Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2012, 05:46:52 PM
Or people could just host them on their own accord. Or a devoted SJS fanboy/girl could buy me a Pro account.
I like the second option. Makes me seem cool 8)
If I'd get unlimited CSP requests then I may be interested :srs:
lol jk I'm a broke ass mother [censored]er.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/?action=view¤t=bzsamus3cortana.png (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/?action=view¤t=bzsamus3cortana.png)
Much appreciated :laugh:.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/bzsamus3woody.png)
you win at life, SJS
Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2012, 05:46:52 PM
a devoted SJS fanboy could buy me a Pro account.
how much does it cost?
The Grand Portrait Council and I gathered on CSP Summit and amended
SJS's Almighty Rules of Portraits and Gentlemanliness on the OP.
QuotePortraits on Brawl Vault
I welcome and encourage you to add my portraits to your own and others' hacks using the new CSP feature of Brawl Vault. If you do so, I ask that you upload the images to your own image hosting account (or any other image host). Also, be sure to give proper credit (to me, of course). If bandwidth becomes a problem, I'll start changing the URL to my portraits album weekly.
I don't even use my own Photobucket account to host images for my hacks on Brawl Vault. It gets a lot of traffic, so it uses a lot of bandwidth. Please don't use it all up.
I'm pretty surprised you don't have a seperate album for Shadow.
Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2012, 08:41:33 PM
The Grand Portrait Council and I gathered on CSP Summit and amended SJS's Almighty Rules of Portraits and Gentlemanliness on the OP.
I don't even use my own Photobucket account to host images for my hacks on Brawl Vault. It gets a lot of traffic, so it uses a lot of bandwidth. Please don't use it all up.
Best possible move you could make in regards to portraits.
Quote from: Puraidou-chan on May 16, 2012, 02:04:43 PM
I think you might be better off buying Pro :P
...That's easy for you to say. You're not the one having to deal with this. Now are you? You shouldn't say things like that... It's kinda rude to be honest.
Too many to post
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/Newts/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/Newts/?start=all)
Obligatory before and after pic.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/leenxes.png)
Nice job, specially on the face.
Dat shading :O
Is it indexed?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/Newts/blink2amy.png)
thanks!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/Newts/blink2arthur.png)
Hell yes.
These look awesome SJ. :af:
Ooh, new Link. Shading looks much better. Excellent job.
Hey can you make a CSP for this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25879 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25879)
Or do you only take requests for ZSS now?
Quote from: SJS on May 17, 2012, 05:06:36 AM
Too many to post
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/Newts/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/Newts/?start=all)
Thank you, for the link.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 16, 2012, 10:41:31 PM
...That's easy for you to say. You're not the one having to deal with this. Now are you? You shouldn't say things like that... It's kinda rude to be honest.
How about you not butt into business that's not yours? I KNOW what i'm saying, my bandwidth died week after every bandwidth reset. I used my little spare money, so it wouldn't do that. So stop acting like a bodyguard, as SJS already answered me anyway.
Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2012, 05:46:52 PM
Or people could just host them on their own accord. Or a devoted SJS fanboy/girl could buy me a Pro account.
I like the second option. Makes me seem cool 8)
Lol oh you. XD
I assume that you're going to redo most, if not all, of the portraits you made?
Just curious, but are you going to make all your old indexed CSPs into RGB ones with better lighting and such? The quality seems a lot better with the last few you have done lately (Olimar, Link, ZSS, Bowser, and Zelda). They look amazing now.
Quote from: Beyond on May 16, 2012, 06:10:37 PM
Hey! It was your 2 year anniversary 2 days ago!
Where's mah cookie? >: O
All I have is this giant heart with your name on it D:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/by.png)
Quote from: JayGamer on May 17, 2012, 07:58:23 AM
Dat shading :O
Is it indexed?
Nope
Quote from: Puraidou-chan on May 17, 2012, 06:39:14 PM
How about you not butt into business that's not yours? I KNOW what i'm saying, my bandwidth died week after every bandwidth reset. I used my little spare money, so it wouldn't do that. So stop acting like a bodyguard, as SJS already answered me anyway.
Calm down, it's only the internet.
Quote from: Aenglaan on May 17, 2012, 06:45:51 PM
I assume that you're going to redo most, if not all, of the portraits you made?
I like to redo old portraits to practice skills needed for the tougher characters that require lots of editing to look decent (DK, Diddy, Olimar, Pikachu, and the like).
Quote from: Sir Combee on May 17, 2012, 07:30:29 PM
Just curious, but are you going to make all your old indexed CSPs into RGB ones with better lighting and such? The quality seems a lot better with the last few you have done lately (Olimar, Link, ZSS, Bowser, and Zelda). They look amazing now.
That's the plan.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 17, 2012, 06:23:17 AM
Nice job, specially on the face.
Quote from: Segtendo on May 17, 2012, 01:15:44 PM
Hell yes.
These look awesome SJ. :af:
Quote from: Victory Badguy on May 17, 2012, 01:43:31 PM
Ooh, new Link. Shading looks much better. Excellent job.
Thanks!
Where is this? I can't find it.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Link/Newts/blink2equipred.png)
Btw loving the improvement. :D
Quote from: SJS on May 17, 2012, 07:58:36 PM
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/by.png (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/by.png)
That is..cool O.o
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436)
I know you didn't take Link requests this time around, but I'd really appriciate is you did this for me. If not, no harm done, I'll just have to wait for the next revamp :P *sigh*
After two (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Peach/Old%20Set%202/?start=all) half-hearted attempts (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Peach/?start=all) to pose Peach in her Melee CSP pose, I finally got it satisfactory.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wasn't sure if I wanted to go ahead and revamp Peach again, but I'm doing it anyway. And I also wasn't really planning on opening requests for this one either, but I figured I should. My only stipulation is no recolor packs :srs:
dang man, from what i can tell that is so on the nose as a melee peach csp
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25448 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25448)
that is all :P
Hm... I might as well do a few requests.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17684 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17684)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25754 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25754)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2039 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2039)
(The version of Vivian with the eye texture.)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24221 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24221)
I assume you'll update all the other portraits in this new pose, so just this for me.
Peach: Luigi Outfit - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26307 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26307)
Peach 64 - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23585 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23585)
Just these for me.
White Mage: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22127 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22127)
Terra: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19198 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19198)
will you re-do old portraits?
Quote from: Segtendo on May 17, 2012, 11:57:04 PMI assume you'll update all the other portraits in this new pose, so just this for me.
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 18, 2012, 01:09:46 AM
will you re-do old portraits?
Always do.
alright, cool. Then I have no requests.
Thanks!!!
Please tell me you're going to redo Daisy and Roselina in the same pose as this one...
Seriously, it looks great.
Quote from: Aenglaan on May 18, 2012, 02:25:14 AM
Please tell me you're going to redo Daisy and Roselina in the same pose as this one...
Seriously, it looks great.
Well, he did say he was redoing the old hacks, so you'll see them in Peach's pose.
I like the pose, but I can't help but feel as though it would look more natural if her right hand was rested on her left hip, or something along those lines. The two links lead to a missing page, so I dunno if you already gave that a try, but well there ya go.
Since you redo old portraits, I guess I have no requests. /:
*Goes a week into the future*
I'd like to request Felicia.
Quote from: Aenglaan on May 18, 2012, 02:25:14 AM
Please tell me you're going to redo Daisy and Roselina in the same pose as this one...
Seriously, it looks great.
I dunno, it's a lot of work. Rosalina probably so, but I don't know about Daisy and her big head.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 18, 2012, 02:28:20 AM
I like the pose, but I can't help but feel as though it would look more natural if her right hand was rested on her left hip, or something along those lines. The two links lead to a missing page, so I dunno if you already gave that a try, but well there ya go.
Since you redo old portraits, I guess I have no requests. /:
Totally. The right hand is in an... odd spot to say the least. Oh yeah, those links were broken whenever I changed my Photobucket portrait URL. That'll learn those hotlinkers!
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 18, 2012, 02:42:06 AM
*Goes a week into the future*
I'd like to request Felicia.
Who knows, it might take me a week to finish all these portraits :srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13330 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13330)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13424 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13424)
Just one for me.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24058 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24058)
Quote from: SJS on May 17, 2012, 07:58:36 PM
All I have is this giant heart with your name on it D:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/by.png)
Nope
Calm down, it's only the internet.
I like to redo old portraits to practice skills needed for the tougher characters that require lots of editing to look decent (DK, Diddy, Olimar, Pikachu, and the like).
That's the plan.
Thanks!
(http://i34.tinypic.com/15oxhy8.jpg)
Oh you. Too bad I can't eat a heart.... or can I?
you'll lose 100% if you eat it
lol
Thank you for the ZSS CSPs. And since you're redoing most/all of the Peach one's, I too, have no requests for you. :D ♥
Quote from: KnightMario on May 18, 2012, 08:56:25 PM
you'll lose 100% if you eat it
lol
he speaks the truth ^
yayz
Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2012, 03:06:42 AMUnindexed ZSS stuff. Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Um....where's your Unindexed ZSS CPS's???? O.o
I think it changed the url so the old ones won't work now.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 19, 2012, 03:30:51 PM
Um....where's your Unindexed ZSS CPS's???? O.o
Here (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/)@SJS Those Link CSP's you're most likely about to post look awesome!
The lighting is sweeeet.
Especially:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And I not that much of a zero fan but those Zero CSPs are bad*** too.
I wanted to push a 200+ CSP update.
And I did it.
http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/77575204/3/SJS%20CSPs/Peach/4?h=6f2fcd (http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/77575204/3/SJS%20CSPs/Peach/4?h=6f2fcd)
Dropbox? What is this sorcery?
Omg those are a lot.
Page 8,
3 down, and 4 across.
Is that texture on the vault??
Sir SJ.
How can we download all of these at once?
Quote from: JayGamer on May 21, 2012, 08:14:45 AM
Dropbox? What is this sorcery?
Photobucket was being insubordinate.
Quote from: infersaime on May 21, 2012, 02:27:49 PM
Omg those are a lot.
Indeed it is.
Quote from: Sly64 on May 21, 2012, 03:39:21 PM
Page 8,
3 down, and 4 across.
Is that texture on the vault??
It was many moons ago. But not anymore.
Quote from: Segtendo on May 21, 2012, 04:15:27 PM
Sir SJ.
How can we download all of these at once?
You could try the Photobucket album. The portraits should all be loaded and refreshed by now.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Peach/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Peach/?start=all)
I know we're always saying "as always," but these Peach CSPs are exceptional. I mean, they're the best I've seen yet.
So yeah. Good work, as always!
Ah. Many thanks!
Good lord...
Did you pretty much say in you head "Eh, forget requests, I'll just do almost every single Peach hack in the vault... Other then ones that would be an eyesore as CSPs."?
...
Either way though, I am HIGHLY impressed, not just at the shear number, but the quality as well. Very nice work, SJS.
Bravo. Looks just like Melee.
Quote from: SJS on May 21, 2012, 06:49:18 AM
I wanted to push a 200+ CSP update.
And I did it.
http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/77575204/3/SJS%20CSPs/Peach/4?h=6f2fcd (http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/77575204/3/SJS%20CSPs/Peach/4?h=6f2fcd)
Me Gusta
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 21, 2012, 06:00:04 PM
Good lord...
Did you pretty much say in you head "Eh, forget requests, I'll just do almost every single Peach hack in the vault... Other then ones that would be an eyesore as CSPs."?
...
Either way though, I am HIGHLY impressed, not just at the shear number, but the quality as well. Very nice work, SJS.
I agree! They all look incredible.
Also, what is your policy regarding requests for characters that you're planning on doing a major revamp? My requests went to Wario and Sonic, both of whom you'll be revamping in the future, and I assume you'll take requests for them then. If this is the case, then my requests are kind of a moot point. Is there any chance you'd let me revoke those and request a couple of others instead?
Oh, they have names now. I always preferred them with names :P
Know what time it is?
No, not that.
It's DK request time!
Quote from: SJS on May 24, 2012, 08:08:34 PM
Know what time it is?
No, not that.
It's DK request time!
I love you.
let me get you those requests :af:
:D
Hulk (just the green one)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25480 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25480)
Tron Bonne
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25733 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25733)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25480 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25480)
Just the red and green please^
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24731 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24731)
just modern eggman^
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25192 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25192)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11310 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11310)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=264 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=264)
yeah. Thank you for doing DK!
Post Merge: May 24, 2012, 08:27:33 PM
Quote from: SJS on May 24, 2012, 08:08:34 PM
Know what time it is?
No, not that.
It's DK request time!
pajama time
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26103 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26103)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5591 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5591)
This texture:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3513 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3513)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18502 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18502)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25480 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25480)
^The blue one.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25816 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25816)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25735 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25735)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11795 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11795)
Tron and Modern Eggman have been requested.
Kritter - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16402 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16402)
E-123 Omega V2 (Sonic Heroes) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23646 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23646)
Goron (Zelda Twilight Princess) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26039 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26039)
Tron Bonne (Gustaff) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25733 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25733)
Funky Kong (v3) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11653 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11653)
Only one for me- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25861 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25861)
Eggman (The retro one <_<): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24731 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24731)
Ryuk (I dunno if you've done that): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4967 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4967)
And, er, that's it. I always used Shadowkong before I got NTSC recently...
Shadow Assasin - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23713 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23713)
Melee Dk - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23662 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23662)
Venom - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25499 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25499)
Super Kong - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14522 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14522)
Funky Kong - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11653 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11653)
Wario Kong - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6268 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6268)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26039 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26039)
Phazon: http://www.mediafire.com/?bhnvsjcd2hchsg1 (http://www.mediafire.com/?bhnvsjcd2hchsg1)
Zits: http://www.mediafire.com/?o06g6chyoourcn7 (http://www.mediafire.com/?o06g6chyoourcn7)
http://www.mediafire.com/?b9ouaai7ay7ao2w (http://www.mediafire.com/?b9ouaai7ay7ao2w)
Please and thank you!
http://www.mediafire.com/?sntsnkqerz4242l (http://www.mediafire.com/?sntsnkqerz4242l) Master Hand and Crazy Hand.
http://www.mediafire.com/?629ielmy4ikq3zr (http://www.mediafire.com/?629ielmy4ikq3zr) Mokujin.
http://www.mediafire.com/?la6l6kewh72290n (http://www.mediafire.com/?la6l6kewh72290n) Electivire.
Thanks, you rock :D.
Also, on behalf of a friend, this one:
Oozaru: http://www.mediafire.com/?lzb1y2wjmmn (http://www.mediafire.com/?lzb1y2wjmmn)
Finished DK.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Donkey%20Kong/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Donkey%20Kong/?start=all)
Hulk's thumb is very phallic. You can't unsee it.
Awesome. :af2:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Donkey%20Kong/bdk3hulk.png)
Dat penis thumb.
I think this one turned out funny as hell:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Donkey%20Kong/th_bdk3assassin.png)
"Yeah let's go surfing dudes!"
Lol the Shadow creature from Twilight Princess looks like he's tryna be a gangsta. Like "Yo dawg I herd u liek my Twilight Realm homes"
Them DK stuff... awesome job as always, but BARRELS! >:((
Anyways, I don't have anything in the quoque, so could you add this? :D
http://www.mediafire.com/?ac4f3qthstdh893 (http://www.mediafire.com/?ac4f3qthstdh893)
Tanooki Mario..
Hulk penis thumbs and gangsta Shadow Beasts. This update is full of lolz.
Quote from: Puccio on May 26, 2012, 01:52:55 PM
Them DK stuff... awesome job as always, but BARRELS! >:((
Anyways, I don't have anything in the quoque, so could you add this? :D
http://www.mediafire.com/?ac4f3qthstdh893 (http://www.mediafire.com/?ac4f3qthstdh893)
Tanooki Mario..
Funny you should ask for that, I was just about to take Mario requests again.
So I'm taking Mario requests again.
Since the older Mario portraits will be revamped, I only have on request.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693)
Dr. Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693)
SMBZ mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693)
oneslot luigi
Raccon Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25692 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25692)
SSB64 mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25402 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25402)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26140 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26140)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25989 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25989)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26372 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26372)
Awesome, HAHA!
http://www.mediafire.com/?dsbl6zrawc3rz05 (http://www.mediafire.com/?dsbl6zrawc3rz05) Nintendo All Stars Mario.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 26, 2012, 02:53:03 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26140 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26140)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25989 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25989)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26372 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26372)
Quote from: SJS on May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM
Also, I don't do emerald textures (textures over Fit___Dark). Yet.
Does the Metal Mario count as an Emerald Texture, SJS?
Quote from: Puccio on May 26, 2012, 03:17:55 PM
Does the Metal Mario count as an Emerald Texture, SJS?
Yes.
Missed another one :P http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18799 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18799)
Tanooki Mario - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20455 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20455)
Pac-Man - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25214 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25214)
Primeape - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24823 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24823)
Krillin - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25906 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25906)
Froslass - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26081 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26081)
I can't get on the vault from my house, but I have pretty popular Mario slots..
So I can't link them, but can you do SM64 Mario, And my London-Styled Mario texture? And finally I have GBC's classic Pacman recolor. I think StupidMarioFan made the recolor. Thanks if you can do these, and Dk looks epic.
Requests closed. Expect an update soon.
In CaptainBoygos sake:
SM64 Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24962 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24962)
London Styled: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25149]]http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25149 (//http://)
Original Pac-man: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25230 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25230)
And in my sake:
Mr. M (I'm not sure if the one you've done is this one): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5416 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5416)
Eggman: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13078 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13078)
Mah Blue Knight: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16220 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16220)
Froslass: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26081 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26081)
Wizard Mario (<_>): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23570 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23570)
EDIT: GAH! I missed it by a bit
Done.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Mario/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Mario/?start=all)
Missing something. ._.
Whoa...amazing update. Blows the old one away, I have to say.
Holy Jesus, that was quick.
Thanks for taking my late requests. :happy:
Added BPs and CSS stuff for Bowser and Olimar. They're located a sub-album of their respective albums (here (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Bowser/Battle%20Portraits%20and%20CSS/?start=all) and here (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Olimar/Battle%20Portraits%20and%20CSS/?start=all)). Keeps it looking more organized this way. Even added a Project: M CSS icon for them. Hopefully I can get a couple more characters done today.
Oh sweet lordy yes. That would be so nice.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 27, 2012, 05:07:01 AM
Missing something. ._.
You fixed it. ;)
^ And yes, more characters would be nice.
ZSS CSS by SJS :srs:
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/Battle%20Portraits%20and%20CSS/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Zero%20Suit%20Samus/Battle%20Portraits%20and%20CSS/?start=all)
Quote from: SJS on May 27, 2012, 04:44:01 PM
Added BPs and CSS stuff for Bowser and Olimar. They're located a sub-album of their respective albums (here (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Bowser/Battle%20Portraits%20and%20CSS/?start=all) and here (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Olimar/Battle%20Portraits%20and%20CSS/?start=all)). Keeps it looking more organized this way. Even added a Project: M CSS icon for them. Hopefully I can get a couple more characters done today.
Thanks for doing the project:m ones :)
The new lighting for Mario is a huge improvement, and the labels are really useful for checking out other textures, you're going all out for these updates, which is awesome.
Quote from: FireFarseer on May 28, 2012, 06:17:29 AM
The new lighting for Mario is a huge improvement, and the labels are really useful for checking out other textures, you're going all out for these updates, which is awesome.
This^ most impressive, SJS.
*waits for Pikachu*
Quote from: iLink on May 28, 2012, 05:50:27 AM
Thanks for doing the project:m ones :)
Agreed, now I have no reason not to use these once they are finished for Project M. You da best SJS
DK and Mario look great!!
Got Zelda (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Zelda/Battle%20Portraits%20and%20CSS/?start=all) and Peach (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Peach/Battle%20Portraits%20and%20CSS/?start=all) stuff done. Plus, I found download links for two more Peach portraits I wanted to make:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Peach/bpeach2cackletta.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Peach/bpeach2firepower.png)
Which reminds me, if anyone happens to have any of Das Donkey's deleted hacks, you should send them my way. Usually PAVGN takes care of that, but he hasn't been around D=
Your CSPs + ASF1nk's new CSS (that's still WIP) = Sexiness CSS known to man.
http://www.mediafire.com/?56qjvt58o20jk (http://www.mediafire.com/?56qjvt58o20jk)
I have some Das Donkey stuff in this folder.
Also, thanks for doing the CSS and BP stuff! I appreciate it :af:
Quote from: SJS on May 29, 2012, 02:26:32 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Peach/bpeach2firepower.png)
I remember that Fire Flower Peach hack from back in the day.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 29, 2012, 02:31:33 AM
Your CSPs + ASF1nk's new CSS (that's still WIP) = Sexiness CSS known to man.
It'll be the best CSS mankind will ever see.
Quote from: Segtendo on May 29, 2012, 02:51:03 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?56qjvt58o20jk (http://www.mediafire.com/?56qjvt58o20jk)
I have some Das Donkey stuff in this folder.
Also, thanks for doing the CSS and BP stuff! I appreciate it :af:
Sweeeeet, I needed some of those. Some sort of Das Donkey archive should be created.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 29, 2012, 03:01:33 AM
I remember that Fire Flower Peach hack from back in the day.
I've been scouring the internet for old texture hacks. Good times.
requests still open?
Whenver you get the free time, since you're really a busy man. Could you finish up an Ike CSP for the Thor hack?
(http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q526/LittleBoygos/Dl.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325)
Why do some of the character not have BSP?
Quote from: 8o8 Dark on May 30, 2012, 06:46:48 AM
Why do some of the character not have BSP?
He does those whenever he gets to them. He usually doesn't get to them whenever he makes the CSPs, so he does them at a later time.
I've never made an individual request before, but could you maybe make a CSP for Rookie (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26647)? It would be much appreciated. :]
Quote from: Segtendo on May 30, 2012, 04:13:45 PM
He does those whenever he gets to them. He usually doesn't get to them whenever he makes the CSPs, so he does them at a later time.
Oh. Ok, thanks
i remember a time where SJS did both CSP/BPs at same time and then ppl asked for it also CSS icons
Can you give the Link of this hack: (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Sonic/th_bsonic2whitething.png)
Falco request:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26670&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26670&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
both versions please
thanks!
Quote from: infersaime on May 30, 2012, 08:58:03 PM
Can you give the Link of this hack: (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Sonic/th_bsonic2whitething.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23470 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23470)
I'm taking requests for G-Man Ganondorf again.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26564 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26564)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20893 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20893)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20361 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20361)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26336 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26336)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24007 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24007)
thank you sir!
Hell yeah! I've been waiting for this!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26549 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26549)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25572 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25572)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26545 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26545)
Sir Haggar for me.
Dudley - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19692 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19692)
Phantom Ganon (WW) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24382 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24382)
Sigma Import - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25403 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25403)
Demise - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25301 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25301)
Ganon Semi-Beast - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25268 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25268)
Darkrai Import - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24549 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24549)
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 01, 2012, 01:06:57 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26336 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26336)
thank you sir!
I was beaten to it! D:
My No Heart. :3
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25525 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25525)
If you plan to add Ganon's sword, use Xehanort's Keyblade.
EDIT: Btw the dark part on his crown shoulder thingy is not supposed to be there and idk why it is there so could you edit that out please?
Demon Ganon: http://www.mediafire.com/?mfwh3bn5pdhbieh (http://www.mediafire.com/?mfwh3bn5pdhbieh)
Haunter: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/HaunterFitGanon00.pcs (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/HaunterFitGanon00.pcs)
My edited version of Eisen's Nebula Ganon: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/FitGanon02.pcs (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/FitGanon02.pcs)
Darkon: http://www.mediafire.com/?qn00dxe8jomo586 (http://www.mediafire.com/?qn00dxe8jomo586)
And this may be asking too much, but if you could do the default Melee Ganondorf with this sword, I would be thrilled: http://www.mediafire.com/?nzza2wmwybh (http://www.mediafire.com/?nzza2wmwybh)
Thanks a bundle!
And now that DSX8 has released Dr. Doom, I'd like to add this request to my previous two.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26695 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26695)
Bleh, Ganondorf has never been very co-operative with me <_<; I'll let you guys chose...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23529 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23529)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23588 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23588)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21570 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21570)
Piccolo(both caped/no cape version): if shadowsnake gets him done really soon
Darkrai http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24549 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24549)
Wind Waker Ganon http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19704 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19704)
Batman http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19902 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19902)
Ocarina of Time Ganon http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3299 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3299)
Gilgamesh http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22048 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22048)
Demise http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25301 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25301)
Young Ganondorf http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23581 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23581)
Can I PM you Magneto, and will you do one of him with his MvC3 texture, and Stallion's texture?
*goes to bug stallion*
Other than Magneto
This is all, please. Thanks!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24549 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24549)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23893 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23893)
^just default
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26303 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26303)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25573 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25573)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16099 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16099)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11010 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11010)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7416 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7416)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8937 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8937)
I have one more that I'm still Making.
Idk if it'll be done before you close request. But I'll try.
Dunno if requests are still open but I got another one
Red Demon Knight 2: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16338 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16338)
Can't wait for sexydorf, No request because everything in my mind is already requested :P
Am I crazy, or are there no M.Bison uploads even though they are in his CSPs for Ganon. I'd love to have him. Maybe he was taken down and I missed it?
Quote from: Haseyo on June 02, 2012, 08:24:44 AM
Am I crazy, or are there no M.Bison uploads even though they are in his CSPs for Ganon. I'd love to have him. Maybe he was taken down and I missed it?
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ganondorf/ (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ganondorf/)
demise - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25301 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25301)
cole mcgrath - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26609 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26609)
duke nukem - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21069 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21069)
zack - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25994 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25994)
frog - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12961 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12961)
frezia - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25851 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25851)
Quote from: SJS on June 02, 2012, 01:29:36 PM
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ganondorf/ (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ganondorf/)
Thank you very much :D
Quote from: dougdude10 on June 02, 2012, 04:06:19 PM
demise - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25301 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25301)
cole mcgrath - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26609 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26609)
duke nukem - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21069 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21069)
zack - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25994 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25994)
frog - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12961 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12961)
frezia - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25851 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25851)
SJ hasn't done Toon Link yet and he only takes a maximum of two requests for characters he doesn't currently have mass requests open for. You'll have to choose the two you want done the most out of Cole, Duke, and Freiza.
I only requested Slippy so can I request Magikoopa too :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26352 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26352)
Hey, I'm new here, Whatever i have some nice Recolors who would like to be SJS'ed
If it's possible though -_-
Light and Blue C.Falcon, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662)
RGB Wolf, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26661 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26661)
Project M Shirt Ness, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26660 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26660)
Cardinals Falco(My Best One), http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26606 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26606)
That last one includes a custom pose i used for its portraits, and i would like to share it with you...(Yeah, credit and stuff :P)
Quote from: StreamStrummer on June 03, 2012, 04:33:45 AMHey, I'm new here, Whatever i have some nice Recolors who would like to be SJS'ed If it's possible though -_- Light and Blue C.Falcon, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662) RGB Wolf, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26661 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26661) Project M Shirt Ness, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26660 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26660) Cardinals Falco(My Best One), http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26606 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26606) That last one includes a custom pose i used for its portraits, and i would like to share it with you...(Yeah, credit and stuff :P)
He's mainly taking requests for Ganondorf for now.
Don't Know if those two have been requested before, but here I go:
- The Black Knight by Jocky
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25210 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25210)
- Johnny Bravo by Rockin Pervy
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25927 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25927)
Quote from: AndIQuote on June 02, 2012, 05:10:57 PM
SJ hasn't done Toon Link yet and he only takes a maximum of two requests for characters he doesn't currently have mass requests open for. You'll have to choose the two you want done the most out of Cole, Duke, and Freiza.
sorry about that
cole mcgrath - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26609 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26609)
duke nukem - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21069 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21069)
Semi-beast Ganon:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25268 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25268)
Phantom Ganon (WW) :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24382 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24382)
OOT Ganondorf :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16350 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16350)
Black Shadow:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6873 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6873)
Skyward Sword Ganondorf :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8013 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8013)
Ganondorf (w/ Darknut sword) :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9236 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9236)
I hate to ask but....dem Ganons done yet?
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 09, 2012, 03:49:22 AM
I hate to ask but....dem Ganons done yet?
Let the man do his magic. be patient :srs:
Yeah he has to do over 100 of many of these characters, I'd imagine it takes time. Hell I get annoyed just having to make like 5 off of Google images.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 09, 2012, 03:49:22 AM
I hate to ask but....dem Ganons done yet?
Listen boy!
Just playing.
Let me tell you this though. SJ showed me the pose Ganondorf is gonna be on, and damn it it's so sexy.
It will be worth the wait.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 09, 2012, 05:25:51 PM
Listen boy!
Just playing.
Let me tell you this though. SJ showed me the pose Ganondorf is gonna be on, and damn it it's so sexy.
It will be worth the wait.
^ This
hey can u add these to ur portrait request queue section thx man
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26517 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26517)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26794 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26794)
I love your Pitoo texture and the CSPs you made for both him and Pit!
I really liked the game and your CSPs are very accurate. :D
Hi SJS. It's been a long time. It's nice to see how much you've improved since I was last here, the new Bowser and Peach CSPs are fantastic! You even did hacks from Stack Smash! I really appreciate that.
Just one thing though:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Jigglypuff/bjigglypuff3af.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Jigglypuff/bjigglypuff3afc.png)
:srs: ...What's the point?
Also If you don't mind taking a request from me, these two (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=14915) would be nice.
Quote from: PAVGN on June 14, 2012, 08:29:16 PM:srs: ...What's the point?
For more awesomeness. :af:
Quote from: PAVGN on June 14, 2012, 08:29:16 PM
Hi SJS. It's been a long time. It's nice to see how much you've improved since I was last here, the new Bowser and Peach CSPs are fantastic! You even did hacks from Stack Smash! I really appreciate that.
Just one thing though:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Jigglypuff/bjigglypuff3af.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Jigglypuff/bjigglypuff3afc.png)
:srs: ...What's the point?
Also If you don't mind taking a request from me, these two (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=14915) would be nice.
eyes are different... xD
Sorry for the inactivity. My interests have been elsewhere. I am a little less than halfway done with the Ganondorf stuff.
Hey. As long as we know you're still alive :af:
Quote from: Segtendo on June 18, 2012, 10:18:27 PM
Hey. As long as we know you're still alive :af:
This^
Hello. I have two individual requests. One for Peach and one for Zelda in the following poses.
Nurse Peach by Hans-460: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10187 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10187)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Peach/bpeach2.png)
Shadow Queen by LenSho: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11717 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11717)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Zelda/bzelda3.png)
I've completely fallen in love with that Peach pose. Something about her Melee portrait was just so alluring, so I'm really happy you've restored that in all its beauty. :)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Peach/bpeach2melon.png)
I almost squealed when I saw this...
Hey, I'm new here, Whatever i have some nice Recolors who would like to be SJS'ed
If it's possible though -_-
Light and Blue C.Falcon, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662)
RGB Wolf, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26661 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26661)
Project M Shirt Ness, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26660 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26660)
Cardinals Falco(My Best One), http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26606 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26606)
That last one includes a custom pose i used for its portraits, and i would like to share it with you...(Yeah, credit and stuff :P)
He's only taking Ganon requests right now.
Quote from: StreamStrummer on June 24, 2012, 04:45:26 AM
Hey, I'm new here, Whatever i have some nice Recolors who would like to be SJS'ed
If it's possible though -_-
Light and Blue C.Falcon, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662)
RGB Wolf, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26661 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26661)
Project M Shirt Ness, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26660 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26660)
Cardinals Falco(My Best One), http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26606 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26606)
That last one includes a custom pose i used for its portraits, and i would like to share it with you...(Yeah, credit and stuff :P)
Quote from: Segtendo on June 24, 2012, 04:47:26 AM
He's only taking Ganon requests right now.
I swear I got deja vu after reading that. :srs:
hey SJS, your csps are great! do u think you'll be doing Marth soon?
Quote from: jonasyoon on June 24, 2012, 07:01:40 PMhey SJS, your csps are great! do u think you'll be doing Marth soon?
I think he's a Marth hater so he may do him last or never.
Regarding the poll, I'd love to see a Toon Link revamp. Image how Beyond's Zack would look in a fixed pose :af:
I wanna see wolfy
How about Booty.
Everybody love the booty.
waaait.... whats a booty? :>.>:
Pirate treasure, behind, ya know...
Hey, I was slacking. And kept delaying. But here's those portraits. So use them maybe.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Ganondorf/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Ganondorf/?start=all)
Quote from: SJS on June 25, 2012, 01:08:59 AM
Hey, I was slacking. And kept delaying. But here's those portraits. So use them maybe.
Hey, I hate that song, and you are crazy.
But thanks for the portraits. I'll use them maybe.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/th_bganon3demon.png)
Lol his tail.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/th_bganon3jbravo.png)
He got tired of not gettin' ladies. Sassy... HIT HAH HUAH!
Quote from: Segtendo on June 25, 2012, 01:11:18 AM
Hey, I hate that song, and you are crazy.
But thanks for the portraits. I'll use them maybe.
Yeah... use it and like it! It took me nearly a month to bake that Ganonloaf.
Quote from: xZedkiel on June 25, 2012, 01:20:51 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/th_bganon3demon.png)
Lol his tail.
It's like an arrow directing traffic into his demon junk.
Glad to see that you finished those Ganondorf CSPs. The wait was murder.
I like the extra effect you gave them.
Quote from: SJS on June 25, 2012, 01:08:59 AM
Hey, I was slacking. And kept delaying. But here's those portraits. So use them maybe.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/?start=all)
Cool stuff. I'll definitely be using some.
awesome as always SJS
Quote from: SJS on June 25, 2012, 01:08:59 AM
Hey, I was slacking. And kept delaying. But here's those portraits. So use them maybe.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/?start=all)
(http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/beating-a-dead-horse-call-me-maybe.jpg)
Love the Ganons' by the way. Did you get my PM?
Post Merge: June 25, 2012, 02:36:00 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/bganon3pringlessourcream.png)
Now I'm motivated to finish him.
Did you seriously named my No Heart, Mecha Penguin?
Wait a minute...
No Darth Vader? How was that not requested?
Well, I have a request, soooooooohttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9413 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9413)
Also, great work on the Ganonloaf. IT WAS DELICIOUS.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/bganon3mecha.png)
someone requested this?
Quote from: Victory Badguy on June 25, 2012, 01:30:34 AM
Glad to see that you finished those Ganondorf CSPs. The wait was murder.
I like the extra effect you gave them.
Thanks, it was a pain in the ass to do. But a worthwhile pain in the ass.
Quote from: Giga Man on June 25, 2012, 01:46:10 AM
Cool stuff. I'll definitely be using some.
You better. I mean... please do.
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 25, 2012, 01:50:25 AM
awesome as always SJS
Thanks!
Quote from: Boygos on June 25, 2012, 02:33:07 AM
Love the Ganons' by the way. Did you get my PM?
Ja.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 25, 2012, 06:43:59 AM
Did you seriously named my No Heart, Mecha Penguin?
I sure did. It totally looks like a robot Empoleon.
Quote from: JayGamer on June 25, 2012, 08:39:37 AM
Wait a minute...
No Darth Vader? How was that not requested?
Well, I have a request, soooooooohttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9413 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9413)
Also, great work on the Ganonloaf. IT WAS DELICIOUS.
Wat.
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/bganon3vader.png (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/bganon3vader.png)
Quote from: jokekid on June 25, 2012, 10:20:09 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/bganon3mecha.png)
someone requested this?
I'd assume so, but honestly I don't remember!
here just requesting these ones, thank you
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24235 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24235)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25371 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25371)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26327 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26327)
Quote from: Blinkinzz on June 25, 2012, 06:38:53 PMhere just requesting these ones, thank you http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24235 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24235) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25371 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25371) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26327 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26327)
Er....he isn't taking any Lucas requests..................for now.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 25, 2012, 06:55:37 PM
Er....he isn't taking any Lucas requests..................for now.
Well , since SJS already did Lucas CSP's , Blinkinzz could have requested up to 2 individual request , which could also be Lucas hacks.
SJS, I gotta say. Those look beautiful. I wanna download them all, but I don't own a single one. So, I'll just say they look really, really great instead. Good job!
Quote
Wat.
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/bganon3vader.png (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/bganon3vader.png)
Woops, I was looking in the hacks that started with D :P
Your CSPs get better with every revamp.
Yes!!! [censored]ing LeChuck!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/bganon3sigmamelee.png)
WTF?! o.0
Quote from: PAVGN on June 26, 2012, 01:26:30 AM
Your CSPs get better with every revamp.
Yes!!! [censored]ing LeChuck!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/bganon3sigmamelee.png)
WTF?! o.0
lol dat face
Haha! Changed my Photobucket URL again. Seriously, everyone is more than welcome to add my CSPs as long as proper credit is given. But upload them on your own account. Do it. Don't hotlink my [censored]s.
Quote from: SJS on June 26, 2012, 03:16:32 PM
Haha! Changed my Photobucket URL again. Seriously, everyone is more than welcome to add my CSPs as long as proper credit is given. But upload them on your own account. Do it. Don't hotlink my [censored]s.
Half of my Imgur account is your CSPs
Hey, um. I'm really sorry about this. Originally, I had requested Nurse Peach by Hans-460 and Shadow Queen by LenSho, but I would like to change my requests. Instead, I would like Dark Zero Suit Samus by Pinutk (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13372 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13372)) and Sheena by DevMasters (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24878 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24878)) all in the latest ZSS and Sheik poses.
Again, I'm sorry. If you've already started on the other ones, then just forget about these, I can ask again later. If not, then hey, do them whenever. I'm sure you're busy doing other things. I hope it's okay for me to change my requests. I promise I won't change them again!
I'm taking Diddy Kong requests.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13828 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13828)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3227 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3227)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23420 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23420)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26068 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26068)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26055 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26055)
And Dixie Kong whenever Snoopy decides to release it. If it's longer than 2 years, just ignore that request.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3290 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3290)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14829 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14829)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12823 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12823)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13828 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13828)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12745 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12745)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 30, 2012, 04:36:27 PM
And Dixie Kong whenever Snoopy decides to release it. If it's longer than 2 years, just ignore that request.
I'm still waiting for that as well. It's taken him forever and a year.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25963 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25963)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2511 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2511)
Many thanks!
DK Jr: http://www.mediafire.com/?gie2wa71ltn83z0 (http://www.mediafire.com/?gie2wa71ltn83z0)
Phazon: http://www.mediafire.com/?6jl5g56il65ibj2 (http://www.mediafire.com/?6jl5g56il65ibj2)
Pokemon Trainer Diddy: http://www.mediafire.com/?948bucqqs2ij202 (http://www.mediafire.com/?948bucqqs2ij202)
Mountain Dew Fan: http://www.mediafire.com/?2ztk5zznmdz (http://www.mediafire.com/?2ztk5zznmdz)
Mankey: http://www.mediafire.com/?0ocn1f01a1oz2mj (http://www.mediafire.com/?0ocn1f01a1oz2mj)
Biker Diddy by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Diddy%20Kong/BikerDiddy.rar)
Partially Fancy Diddy Kong by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Diddy%20Kong/PartiallyFancyDiddyKong.rar)
Chim-Chim by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Diddy%20Kong/ChimChim.rar)
Wakko by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Diddy%20Kong/Wakko_Diddy.rar)
Power Wild by Syntax Error
Bouncy Wild by Syntax Error
I'll send you the Syntax Error hacks.
Amigo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26055 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26055)
Melee: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16566 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16566)
Super: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15996 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15996)
Sunset: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14672 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14672)
Snow: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5272 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5272)
Just another Donkey Kong Jr. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4843 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4843)
Oh, and Captain Falcon Diddy. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9020 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9020)
All the other ones I wanted have already been requested.
Could someone please link my Aipom hack? Im up north on my phone and can't access the vault from it:/ I bet someone else will request electabuzz
it already was psoted
Quote from: Boygos on July 01, 2012, 02:40:36 AM
Could someone please link my Aipom hack? Im up north on my phone and can't access the vault from it:/ I bet someone else will request electabuzz
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26068 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26068)
Classy Diddy - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2689 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2689)
SM64 Mario http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27160&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27160&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
SM64 Luigi http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27161&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27161&Moderated=All)
I don't care if you do all of the costumes, you probably won't since that's like 30 in total. XP But I would love it if you atleast make the bros' default costume. Since I haven't made the CSPs yet, people could just yours if you make the two. :happy:
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 01, 2012, 11:49:33 PMSM64 Mario http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27160&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27160&Moderated=All&facebook=true) SM64 Luigi http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27161&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27161&Moderated=All) I don't care if you do all of the costumes, you probably won't since that's like 30 in total. XP But I would love it if you atleast make the bros' default costume. Since I haven't made the CSPs yet, people could just yours if you make the two. :happy:
He's taking Diddy requests for now.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 02, 2012, 12:16:06 AMHe's taking Diddy requests for now.
Crap, but atleast he knows about them at the momment. XP
Infernal Kong - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18187 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18187)
Aqua Kong - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19581 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19581)
Natura Kong - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19674 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19674)
Volt Kong - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19774 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19774)
Storm Kong - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19735 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19735)
Mankey - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21528 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21528)
Fresh out the kitchen.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Diddy%20Kong/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Diddy%20Kong/?start=all)
Aww, I was hoping for the topic to be called "Dese Nutz!" Oh well, Great CSPs as usual. I can't help but to laugh at the zombie one because of how out of character It is.
Nice CSPs! And it didn't take a month! XD
Kidding. Great job, as always.
Quote from: PAVGN on July 02, 2012, 10:21:55 PM
Aww, I was hoping for the topic to be called "Dese Nutz!" Oh well, Great CSPs as usual. I can't help but to laugh at the zombie one because of how out of character It is.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Diddy%20Kong/bdiddy3zombie.png)
This bugger? Yea.
Dam, that was fast. o.o Even though I have Marth over Diddy, but those are looking great. :D
I wonder whose next on the list.....
Diddy really needs more hacks :P
Looks great, as usual, very gentlemenly.
Very nice Diddy portraits Sam!
I know you like to re do portraits, cause you're creepy like that, but these are my favorite so far.
No need to ever make Diddy portraits again, in my opinion.
Diddy looks great!
Although I think you should have added his Jets to the CSP. (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Diddy%20Kong/bdiddy3jetpack.png)
But they still look pretty badass.
Boss Diddy ones. Very few Diddy CSPs out there, and my custom ones were so bad. DK and Wolf are probably the next two that seriously need some. TL...most come with a CSP in them.
Wow, you work fast. Good stuff, SJS.
Quote from: Boygos on July 03, 2012, 12:48:52 AM
Diddy really needs more hacks :P
He really does. XD
I know ganondorf requests were just taken, but could you stick a groose CSP in the queue?
This model:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24363 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24363)
In this pose:
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Ganondorf/?action=view¤t=bganon3.png (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Ganondorf/?action=view%C2%A4t=bganon3.png)
Can anyone upload all the custom(original colour) portraits in the respective .brres files? I know its a big request but it would save a lot of time for people who haven't done it yet.
I added some stages to my SD card and made some SSS junk for them.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Serenity/boe.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Serenity/bw.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Serenity/court.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Serenity/dn.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Serenity/fd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Serenity/ghz.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Serenity/lc.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Serenity/loft.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Serenity/nx.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Serenity/rfp.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Serenity/sak.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Serenity/secz.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Serenity/watcher.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Serenity/ys.png)
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Serenity/ (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Serenity/)
Very nice looking SSPs
Hey SJS, could you add these to the portrait quene?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26922 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26922)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27167 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27167)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27421 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27421) (plus the recolors that comes with it)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25607 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25607)
Nice CSP's SJS. Keep it up.
So I got a new laptop. And I think I'll do some Sheik requests again.
Sheik, huh? I got some requests for ya.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27548 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27548)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27320 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27320)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27091 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27091)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26677 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26677)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26619 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26619)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26591 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26591)
Shiek requests:
Young Impa = http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24159 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24159)
Gallade = http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16678 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16678)
Ibuki (Street Fighter) = http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14389 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14389)
Gerudo Assassin = http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12043 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12043)
Yuffie (KH) = http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25206 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25206)
Thanks!
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 14, 2012, 03:15:07 PM
Sheik, huh? I got some requests for ya.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27548 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27548)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27320 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27320)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27127 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27127)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27091 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27091)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27080 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27080)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27024 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27024)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26677 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26677)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26619 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26619)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26591 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26591)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10023 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10023)
..You're allowed to request up to 6 textures/hacks.
Reed the "Requesting Rules" in the OP.
Yup, six texture slots so six requests. It's only fair.
Ghirahim (the one with the cape): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23805 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23805)
Spider-Man (just the original red color): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25920 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25920)
Green Espio: http://www.mediafire.com/?2s3dbkmgvjfd2rp (http://www.mediafire.com/?2s3dbkmgvjfd2rp)
Chun-Li (the original blue costume): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25891 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25891)
Imp Midna and Gallade have been requested, so that'll do for requests.
Android 17: http://www.mediafire.com/?cr6dosgvpcgwz82 (http://www.mediafire.com/?cr6dosgvpcgwz82)
Desaturated Spider-Man: https://www.box.com/s/d7f3dcbafefe218e4e9c (https://www.box.com/s/d7f3dcbafefe218e4e9c)
Ocarina of Time import: http://www.mediafire.com/?3st6r3pdcenqqhd (http://www.mediafire.com/?3st6r3pdcenqqhd)
Impa: http://www.mediafire.com/?xcpot14y5br04rw (http://www.mediafire.com/?xcpot14y5br04rw)
Strider Hiryu: http://www.mediafire.com/?9h9wnbhmgp86cb2 (http://www.mediafire.com/?9h9wnbhmgp86cb2)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27127 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27127)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27042 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27042)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24752 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24752)
Thank you sir
I assume you still do all of the things that have been requested before, so I'll just ask for this. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19005)
Rouge the Bat - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27029 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27029)
Sawk - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27024 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27024)
Imp Midna 1.5 import - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26591 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26591)
Wave the Swallow - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25601 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25601)
Neji Hyuga - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25565 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25565)
Gallade Import - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27091 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27091)
Thank you!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27127 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27127)
Strider UMVC3 Import - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23977 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23977)
Are there any old Sheik requests from before that you can't get because they were on Megaupload?
@SJS
This was requested earlier... I just updated it and fixed a texture issue... just in case you already downloaded it
https://www.box.com/s/8a2fa4f1d91019501a4e (https://www.box.com/s/8a2fa4f1d91019501a4e)
I'd say we're in the portrait home stretch, wouldn't you?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/finals.png)
Nice Marth pose, but he's going to last isn't he? >.>
I see a Waddle Dee in King D3's pose! :D
Quote from: SJS on July 18, 2012, 06:52:11 PMI'd say we're in the portrait home stretch, wouldn't you?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/finals.png)
Ooooohhhh [censored]! So much anticipation.
I...just got excited for this stuff.
And hey, Mia!
So much hype
ahhhhhhhh so much awesomeness *me gusta*
If someone requests anything of mine... and the DL is broken... just let me know. my bandwidth on Box is being all crazy.
Awesome Nice KOOL
My eyes ... can't resist, the awesomeness
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 18, 2012, 06:54:10 PM
Nice Marth pose, but he's going to last isn't he? >.>
I see a Waddle Dee in King D3's pose! :D
I thought the Marth lovers would be happy I at least posted some sort of real preview.
Quote from: PAVGN on July 18, 2012, 06:56:25 PM
Ooooohhhh [censored]! So much anticipation.
HYPE
Quote from: Shun_One on July 18, 2012, 07:05:04 PM
I...just got excited for this stuff.
And hey, Mia!
Finally someone noticed!
Quote from: ChaosEpsilon613 on July 18, 2012, 07:09:27 PM
Me too
Me three.
Quote from: StarWaffle on July 18, 2012, 07:13:46 PM
So much hype
Hypocalypse
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 18, 2012, 07:17:22 PM
ahhhhhhhh so much awesomeness *me gusta*
If someone requests anything of mine... and the DL is broken... just let me know. my bandwidth on Box is being all crazy.
I know, right?
Quote from: TheMTorres29 on July 18, 2012, 07:22:58 PM
Awesome Nice KOOL
Good! Great! Awesome! Outstanding! AMAZING!
Quote from: Flygon on July 18, 2012, 07:40:09 PM
My eyes ... can't resist, the awesomeness
Look at it! Look at it!
I'll vote for Marth only if this is his pose:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Mafioso on July 18, 2012, 09:37:46 PM
I'll vote for Marth only if this is his pose:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This is the single greatest Marth pose to have ever graced the Earth.
Quote from: Mafioso on July 18, 2012, 09:37:46 PM
I'll vote for Marth only if this is his pose:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
do want
Quote from: Mafioso on July 18, 2012, 09:37:46 PM
I'll vote for Marth only if this is his pose:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Oh please, for the love of God, YES!
Quote from: Mafioso on July 18, 2012, 09:37:46 PM
I'll vote for Marth only if this is his pose:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Dat's Hawt
Reminds me of the old poses that SJS was showing awhile back. Gotta bring those back SJS!
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 18, 2012, 10:11:32 PM
Dat's Hawt
Reminds me of the old poses that SJS was showing awhile back. Gotta bring those back SJS!
I can't find all of them!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on July 18, 2012, 06:52:11 PM
I'd say we're in the portrait home stretch, wouldn't you?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/finals.png)
Oh [censored] yes :srs:
What just happened, and that TL pose looks promising :D
Quote from: Mafioso on July 18, 2012, 09:37:46 PMI'll vote for Marth only if this is his pose: Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ok I can't tell who wanted this pose is a Marth hater or a lover.
Mia, Red and Marth? Totally looking forward to it!
Quote from: Mafioso on July 18, 2012, 09:37:46 PM
I'll vote for Marth only if this is his pose:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
OMG xD I'll never look at Marth the same way again !! XDD
Um I hope I don't get negative replies to this, but could you please get my True Dark Bowser in the newest Bowser pose, I was dissapointed when I saw that you just did the two Dark Bowsers (vertexed and non-vertexed versions) of PAVGN's texture.
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 20, 2012, 04:57:58 AMUm I hope I don't get negative replies to this, but could you please get my True Dark Bowser in the newest Bowser pose, I was dissapointed when I saw that you just did the two Dark Bowsers (vertexed and non-vertexed versions) of PAVGN's texture.
He could add it to the Portrait Quene and work on it whenever he feels like it. :/
Quote from: SJS on July 14, 2012, 02:57:42 PM
So I got a new laptop. And I think I'll do some Sheik requests again.
Is this still going? If so...
Imp Midna (texture) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1570 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1570)
Impa (Skyward Sword) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24159 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24159)
Sheena - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24878 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24878)
Quote from: Giga Man on July 21, 2012, 11:53:52 AM
Is this still going? If so...
Imp Midna (texture) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1570 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1570)
Impa (Skyward Sword) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24159 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24159)
Sheena - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24878 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24878)
Yeah, it's still going. To be honest, I haven't even started making them yet ;D
Quote from: SJS on July 21, 2012, 04:14:14 PM
Yeah, it's still going. To be honest, I haven't even started making them yet ;D
You lazy gentleman D:
Quote from: Segtendo on July 21, 2012, 06:00:36 PM
You lazy gentleman D:
I've been using my spare time to work on Mia XD
But anyway, I'm working on Sheik now. Got a new pose that really works well for everything. And I already plan on doing Wolf next. So you can start posting Wolf requests now that way everyone has time to let me know what they want.
Well then, I will be first :laugh:
Zangoose (Pokemon RSE) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12802 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12802)
Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24486 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24486)
Tigger (Kingdom Hearts) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17509 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17509)
Sonic the Werehog (Sonic Unleashed) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25981 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25981)
Wolverine (Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25313 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25313)
Vegita Oozaru - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24015 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24015)
I think that these are the best so far texture on Wolf, there are so few hack texture on him :o
Better for yor then XD, thanks!
Velen has to hurry up and finish Metal Sonic :srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27017 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27017) (both normal and HD)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708) (all 3 textures)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1728 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1728)
Wolf? Okeydokey. Here go mine:
Star Waffle Wolf: Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17573)
Blue & Orange Wolf: Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23540)
Red Wolf: Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25151)
Minty Wolf: Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27223)
Dawn Wolf: Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15912)
That's all from me. I think.
Metal Sonic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708)
Super Metal Sonic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24713 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24713)
Skull Kid: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25507 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25507)
E121 Phi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24721 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24721)
Venom http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25708 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25708)
Amaterasu: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12459 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12459)
Wolf Link (original was by Zephron): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25978 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25978)
Link Wolf by Captain Jim (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Wolf/LinkWolf.rar)
Beast Yugo by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Wolf/Yugov2.rar)
Wolf McCloud by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Wolf/WolfMcCloud.rar)
Vegeta by Syntax Error (aka the only reason people want the model import over Wolf.)
Everything else I wanted was already requested. I'm not gonna be like everyone else and request stuff that's already been requested.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25987 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25987) - The red recolor
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12802 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12802)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25313 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25313) - The grey/black recolor
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708) - ItalianStallion's texture
http://www.mediafire.com/?dcu3rtrqw96kgou (http://www.mediafire.com/?dcu3rtrqw96kgou) - Same as Wolf Link, but without the visor.
Red-furred Wolf: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/RedWolf01.pcs
"Nebula" Wolf: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/NebulaWolf.pcs
Sonic the Werehog (original texture): https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Werehog.pcs
Sparkster: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Sparkster.pcs
Don't think anyone else posted this.
Zoroark: http://www.mediafire.com/?s762rilh1fnhhst (http://www.mediafire.com/?s762rilh1fnhhst)
Quote from: Giga Man on July 21, 2012, 11:53:52 AM
Is this still going? If so...
Imp Midna (texture) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1570 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1570)
Impa (Skyward Sword) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24159 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24159)
Sheena - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24878 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24878)
Hey, uh... The Midna texture I wanted isn't exactly present on the Vault, and I don't even remember where I got it from originally. XD
The one I actually have and want to request is this one. http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Sheik/?action=view¤t=bsheik2midna.png (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Sheik/?action=view¤t=bsheik2midna.png)
If you don't have it anymore, I can send it to you via PM or post a mediafire link here in the thread.
You can do them both if you want, though. I'm sure someone out there wants some different variation. :V
Beartic - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27030 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27030)
HD SSJ4 Vegeta - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26505 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26505)
HD SSJ5 Vegeta - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26506 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26506)
Sayan Saga Vegeta (Original only) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27494 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27494)
GT Vegeta (The red one) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26042 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26042)
Emerl - http://www.mediafire.com/?oo54lpay8t26sab (http://www.mediafire.com/?oo54lpay8t26sab)
It's shameless self promotion time! Albafika and I are finally done with Mia, so I've added the CSPs to my Photobucket.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/?start=all)
Also, you should go download Mia.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27807 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27807)
Nice! :happy:
Now go work on Sheik :srs:
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 24, 2012, 05:58:24 AM
Nice! :happy:
Now go work on Sheik :srs:
and wolf xD i dont have to request any since i see all my requests is already requested (but my coming vegeta HD saiyan saga/HD buu saga)
face on Mia's CSPs look weird
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 24, 2012, 05:58:24 AM
Nice! :happy:
Now go work on Sheik :srs:
Thanks!
(http://i.imgur.com/80zzK.png)
Quote from: Mariodk on July 24, 2012, 06:38:28 AM
and wolf xD i dont have to request any since i see all my requests is already requested (but my coming vegeta HD saiyan saga/HD buu saga)
Ah, when will you be done?
Quote from: jokekid on July 24, 2012, 11:07:12 AM
face on Mia's CSPs look weird
It's adorable!
Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2012, 05:32:04 PM
Thanks!
(http://i.imgur.com/80zzK.png)
Ah, when will you be done?
It's adorable!
HD saiyan saga is done just needed to be imported to ingame but HD buu saga and GT saga(forgot to say that one) i am not sure about
but if not i get these done before wolf requests is over i think i anyway make a pose just for vegeta
Great hack and great CSP's! Looks about as authentic as you can get.
Also, what CSS was this icon made for?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/amiabl.png)
It looks really cool, but I've never seen anything like it before. Was there a specific CSS in mind when you made this?
Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 24, 2012, 08:38:11 PM
Great hack and great CSP's! Looks about as authentic as you can get.
Also, what CSS was this icon made for?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/amiabl.png)
It looks really cool, but I've never seen anything like it before. Was there a specific CSS in mind when you made this?
Thanks! As for the icon, Somebody PMed that background to me a while back (pretty sure it was SlayerMarth) and I decided to start utilizing it finally. But as far as I know, there's no CSS centered around it.
Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2012, 09:03:34 PM
Thanks! As for the icon, Somebody PMed that background to me a while back (pretty sure it was SlayerMarth) and I decided to start utilizing it finally. But as far as I know, there's no CSS centered around it.
Ah, darn it. That'd look pretty cool. Thanks anyway.
Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2012, 05:51:39 AM
It's shameless self promotion time! Albafika and I are finally done with Mia, so I've added the CSPs to my Photobucket.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/?start=all)
Also, you should go download Mia.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27807 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27807)
Dem CSP's be looking sexy.
I'll probably get a Mia, seeing as how I need a good green.
Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2012, 09:03:34 PM
Thanks! As for the icon, Somebody PMed that background to me a while back (pretty sure it was SlayerMarth) and I decided to start utilizing it finally. But as far as I know, there's no CSS centered around it.
Yeah, I sent that.
I use those Icons for my CSS. I can send it to you if you'd like. ._.
@SJ
I sent that ages ago.
You're just now using it?? @-@
May I request another Wolf?
Sunset Wolf: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27827 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27827)
Quote from: Segtendo on July 24, 2012, 09:45:36 PM
Dem CSP's be looking sexy.
I'll probably get a Mia, seeing as how I need a good green.
Get the Radd one! That one's pretty good.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 25, 2012, 02:37:50 AM
I sent that ages ago.
You're just now using it?? @-@
Better late than pregnant.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 25, 2012, 03:30:04 AM
May I request another Wolf?
Sunset Wolf: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27827 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27827)
Didn't you already post six requests?
Quote from: SJS on July 25, 2012, 04:13:41 AMDidn't you already post six requests?
I try to restrain myself. Sorry. *facepalm* It was a new good texture that just came out.
Mia is epic as [censored]ing [censored] I love using her.
Off topic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Did I just miss the Wolf requests? o.o
Could I get these 3 I made? :D
Sunset Wolf http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27827 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27827)
Dawn Wolf http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15912 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15912)
Eclipse Wolf http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16177 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16177)
If you can't take 3 then can you do the first 2? ^-^
Quote from: SJS on July 25, 2012, 04:13:41 AM
Get the Radd one! That one's pretty good.
O_o
You read my mine. I have that recolor over the green slot right now.
Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2012, 05:51:39 AM
It's shameless self promotion time! Albafika and I are finally done with Mia, so I've added the CSPs to my Photobucket.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/?start=all)
Also, you should go download Mia.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27807 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27807)
this is why I started making my own SJS posed CSPs instead of requesting :srs:
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 25, 2012, 06:03:57 AM
Mia is epic as [censored]ing [censored] I love using her.
Off topic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Segtendo on July 25, 2012, 02:48:01 PM
O_o
You read my mine. I have that recolor over the green slot right now.
Haha! I'm psychic.
Quote from: XDDD on July 25, 2012, 06:37:17 AM
Did I just miss the Wolf requests? o.o
Could I get these 3 I made? :D
Sunset Wolf http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27827 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27827)
Dawn Wolf http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15912 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15912)
Eclipse Wolf http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16177 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16177)
If you can't take 3 then can you do the first 2? ^-^
I can do all three.
Quote from: Vampiro Canadiense on July 25, 2012, 03:53:50 PM
this is why I started making my own SJS posed CSPs instead of requesting :srs:
What.
Quote from: Vampiro Canadiense on July 25, 2012, 03:53:50 PM
this is why I started making my own SJS posed CSPs instead of requesting :srs:
I dun get it.
Quote from: SJS on July 25, 2012, 05:05:16 PM
Haha! I'm psychic.
Damn straight you are.
Now start dem Wolf CSPs. (http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png)
Quote from: Vampiro Canadiense on July 25, 2012, 03:53:50 PM
this is why I started making my own SJS posed CSPs instead of requesting :srs:
He means that he makes csp with similar poses as yours intead of requesting you to make them
Quote from: Flygon on July 25, 2012, 05:57:15 PM
He means that he makes csp with similar poses as yours intead of requesting you to make them
that man has a mouth filled of truth
Quote from: Flygon on July 25, 2012, 05:57:15 PM
He means that he makes csp with similar poses as yours intead of requesting you to make them
Quote from: Vampiro Canadiense on July 25, 2012, 06:48:47 PM
that man has a mouth filled of truth
Huh. I don't get it. The point of this thread is to take requests. Basically to get someone else to make perfect posed portraits for you. It's like going to a bar and ordering a Natural Lite when they're giving away Heineken for free.
Quote from: SJS on July 25, 2012, 07:00:46 PM
Huh. I don't get it. The point of this thread is to take requests. Basically to get someone else to make perfect posed portraits for you. It's like going to a bar and ordering a Natural Lite when they're giving away Heineken for free.
hmm, well, theres a reason to explain this; I know you are bussy with loots and lots of request; thats why you barely actually do them recently
Quote from: SJS on July 25, 2012, 07:00:46 PM
It's like going to a bar and ordering a Natural Lite when they're giving away Heineken for free.
Maybe some people are overly cautious of their calorie-intake?
He just did CSPs for Mia though :srs:
Just dropping by to say that those are some mighty fine Mia and Diddy CSPs. You sir, can make a fine portrait.
if you're still doing wolf
general scales
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27880 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27880)
Quote from: SJS on July 25, 2012, 07:00:46 PMHuh. I don't get it. The point of this thread is to take requests. Basically to get someone else to make perfect posed portraits for you. It's like going to a bar and ordering a Natural Lite when they're giving away Heineken for free.
Not only that, but the quote he was responding to had nothing to do with what he said.
Quote from: Sir Combee on July 26, 2012, 01:12:43 AM
Just dropping by to say that those are some mighty fine Mia and Diddy CSPs. You sir, can make a fine portrait.
Thanks, always appreciate a random compliment!
The Sheiks are done.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Sheik/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Sheik/?start=all)
Gotta tell ya SJ. I love the poses you come up with. Awesome job!
those look great! thanks!
Sexy ninja. 'Nuff said.
Love dat Shiek pose :srs:
Wow even Wave is there! They all look so perfect I got blind
Thank you sir!
Those Sheik CSP's look amazing!
i gotta say those sheik portraits are pretty darn good ^^
Top-notch, sir.
Thanks a bunch!
That Sheik pose does fit a lot of the characters that use It. Nice revamp SJS, can't wait for the Wolf CSPs.
That Sheik pose is pretty good. I kinda like the previous pose better, but that's mostly dependent on the characters that use it.
for those wanting slippy
(http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o493/dougdude10/slippycopy.png)
ZOMG I wanted Slippy :happy:
Done Wolf.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Wolf/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Wolf/?start=all)
That was fast o.o
I wish Velen finished texturing the new Metal Sonic though :(
Wolf Taco is delicious!
*Eats happily*
too bad wolverine's fingers aren't rigged
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 31, 2012, 06:03:56 AM
That was fast o.o
I wish Velen finished texturing the new Metal Sonic though :(
Then what's this?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Wolf/bwolf3metalv.png)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 31, 2012, 06:24:28 AM
Wolf Taco is delicious!
*Eats happily*
There's plenty for everyone!
Quote from: jokekid on July 31, 2012, 10:58:01 AM
too bad wolverine's fingers aren't rigged
Same here :'(
Metal Sonic is getting re-done with a better model... its almost done :-\
oh well. Those still look sexy.
My Wolf selection suddenly looks gorgeous now. This was badly needed, thank you so much :D
These Wolf's. They rock. All of them.
Sweet lord. Great pose, once again, SJ. :af2:
These are really good. Awesome work.
That pose looks vaguely familiar... :>.>: (http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/2012/07/lsteam-presents-aspiring-lady-of-blades_28.html)
Thanks everybody.
Quote from: Albafika on August 01, 2012, 01:31:57 PM
That pose looks vaguely familiar... :>.>:
(http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/2012/07/lsteam-presents-aspiring-lady-of-blades_28.html)
Shhhh....
Who want's Toon Link portraits?
Me me me! Are they already done or are the requests opening?
I'm...uh..guessing they are open. Might as well request away.
Toon Ezio (I just want the regular one): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27603 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27603)
Brawl Young Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27483 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27483)
Toon Cloud: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24423 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24423)
Toon Sephiroth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24427 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24427)
N64 Young Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21583 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21583)
Well, if requests are open then I guess I request these.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27203 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27203)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25994 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25994)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12961 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12961)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18091 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18091)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11000 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11000)
Chaos already knocked out 4 of mine, so last two would be:
Toon Squall: http://www.mediafire.com/?jqjto320ma99r37 (http://www.mediafire.com/?jqjto320ma99r37)
Felyne: http://www.mediafire.com/?guvsz9v3sh0q97g (http://www.mediafire.com/?guvsz9v3sh0q97g)
Wolf looks great!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26097 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26097)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25512 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25512)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26056 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26056)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24621 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24621)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23638 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23638)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24532 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24532)
ill send you my Young Link tonight.
Quote from: Boygos on August 01, 2012, 06:03:19 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26056 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26056)
Just the default color for me.
Outset Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9579 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9579)
Everything else has been requested.
Darn it. So many choices, so little time.
These guys:
Tink recolor pack (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5035)
Brown/White, Red/yellow, and Slate blue from it.
I actually don't want all seven, so if it's easier for me to upload the ones I want individually I can do that.
cactuar - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21575 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21575)
Max - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25775 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25775)
Meowth - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24553 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24553)
Twilight Princess Skullkid - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22335 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22335)
Vaati - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21804 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21804)
Skull Kid (Toon Link version) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25608 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25608)
For the Skull Kid over Toon Link, I'd like the version with the mask on all the time.
KTH's cell shaded WW Toonlink
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26056 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26056)
I think that counts towards my 6 requests but if not I'd also like
Melee Young Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27420 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27420)
Why do I keep missing your latest releases when they happen?! Great stuff SJS. Lol, you even did Grand Sir Thebus' texure, awesome.
Edit: Oops, forgot to post my Toon Link requests.
A Link to the Past Link by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Toon%20Link/ALLTPToonLink.rar)
Legend of Zelda Link by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Toon%20Link/Retro(Toon)Link.rar)
Edd by HSX (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Toon%20Link/Edd.rar)
SMAAAASH!! Toon Link by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Toon%20Link/SMAAAASH!!ToonLink.rar)
Rorschach by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Toon%20Link/Rorschach.rar)
Hermey by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Toon%20Link/Hermey.rar)
zack and wiki
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25994 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25994)
yoda
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24621 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24621)
spirit tracks conductor link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17524 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17524)
deku link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21592 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21592)
frog
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12961 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12961)
Young Link http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27483 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27483)
Zack http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25994 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25994)
Skull Kid http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20546 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20546)
Vaati http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21804 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21804)
Amy http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25512 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25512)
Aang: http://www.mediafire.com/?30sacqpa6gr5dqq (http://www.mediafire.com/?30sacqpa6gr5dqq)
Blue Phazon: http://www.mediafire.com/?ymkozoqnanm (http://www.mediafire.com/?ymkozoqnanm)
Red Phazon: http://www.mediafire.com/?nd0zmyknmmc (http://www.mediafire.com/?nd0zmyknmmc)
Mit's version of ALttP: http://www.mediafire.com/?zawjzokotlm (http://www.mediafire.com/?zawjzokotlm)
SSJ Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?znmmmznmnzy (http://www.mediafire.com/?znmmmznmnzy)
Adeline: http://www.mediafire.com/?xabh9ielb6526c2 (http://www.mediafire.com/?xabh9ielb6526c2)
I believe this will be my only request... Since I think everything else has been requested that I would want.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13039 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13039)
Welll since I made 5 requests I might as well add one more:
Max: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25775 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25775)
Everything I need has already been requested!
Hope Nanobuds finishes Young Link [Pik version] in time.
Dewott - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27638 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27638)
Classic Young Link (Brawl Style) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27595 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27595)
Phantom Toon Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21549 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21549)
Geno - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10296 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10296)
Fierce Deity TL - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1678 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1678)
Chibi Kurosaki Ichigo - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18822 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18822)
Best part about the requesting period? Learning about all these hacks that you never heard of.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 02, 2012, 12:24:32 AM
Everything I need has already been requested!
Hope Nanobuds finishes Young Link [Pik version] in time.
He has in-game glitches, but hes done. I sent him to SJS already ;)
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 02, 2012, 02:07:35 AM
He has in-game glitches, but hes done. I sent him to SJS already ;)
Just like you did with Vector!
You are a good sir, sir.
Post Merge: August 02, 2012, 02:27:21 AM
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on August 02, 2012, 12:42:24 AM
Dewott - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27638 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27638)
Classic Young Link (Brawl Style) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27595 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27595)
Phantom Toon Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21549 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21549)
Geno - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10296 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10296)
Fierce Deity TL - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1678 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1678)
Chibi Kurosaki Ichigo - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18822 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18822)
Love how you disappear for weeks but somehow find some time to make sure you request sexy portraits.
Miss you CK! Hope everything is good with ya bro. ;)
Roll: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14131 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14131)
Avatar Aang: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12946 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12946)
Toon Zelda: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18362 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18362)
Skull Kid (v2): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10172 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10172)
Vaati (old model): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10435 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10435)
Adeleine: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25834 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25834)
I'm gonna miss the old Toon Link pose of him carrying all his items.
Quote from: Giga Man on August 02, 2012, 03:36:28 AM
I'm gonna miss the old Toon Link pose of him carrying all his items.
Hmmm... I don't think you should.
Oooh, I'm interested. :)
By the way, I have a few questions pertaining to certain characters in a couple of your old CSPs. Just a few small things I've been needing to ask about.
Who made these female Pikachu textures found here? http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Pikachu/Old%20Set%202/ (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Pikachu/Old%20Set%202/)
I'm not gonna ask where to find them because I know this isn't the right place to ask. I'm just curious of who made them since I think the selection of hats is quite impressive
Also, I'm really curious about this Rosalina portrait. http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Peach/Old%20Set%203-%20Regal/?action=view¤t=bpeach2rosalina.png (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Peach/Old%20Set%203-%20Regal/?action=view¤t=bpeach2rosalina.png)
This is the best Rosalina model I've ever seen, not to mention the pose itself is superb. It looks... exactly like her. Seriously, who made this? I can't find anything like it on the vault.
Quote from: Giga Man on August 02, 2012, 05:54:48 AM
Oooh, I'm interested. :)
By the way, I have a few questions pertaining to certain characters in a couple of your old CSPs. Just a few small things I've been needing to ask about.
Who made these female Pikachu textures found here? http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Pikachu/Old%20Set%202/ (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Pikachu/Old%20Set%202/)
I'm not gonna ask where to find them because I know this isn't the right place to ask. I'm just curious of who made them since I think the selection of hats is quite impressive
Also, I'm really curious about this Rosalina portrait. http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Peach/Old%20Set%203-%20Regal/?action=view¤t=bpeach2rosalina.png (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Peach/Old%20Set%203-%20Regal/?action=view¤t=bpeach2rosalina.png)
This is the best Rosalina model I've ever seen, not to mention the pose itself is superb. It looks... exactly like her. Seriously, who made this? I can't find anything like it on the vault.
The female Pikachus were a request sent to me by Katakiri a while back. I don't think she's publicly released them though.
The Rosalina was made by me (http://gentlemanly.deviantart.com/art/Cosmic-Princess-273549683)... in Photoshop. So sadly, a Rosalina model of that quality doesn't exist yet.
Quote from: SJS on August 02, 2012, 01:23:47 PM
The female Pikachus were a request sent to me by Katakiri a while back. I don't think she's publicly released them though.
OBJECTION!
Actually, she did release these to the public... However, not on the vault.
http://kc-mm.com/2010/06/06/chuchu-i-choose-you/ (http://kc-mm.com/2010/06/06/chuchu-i-choose-you/)
I had to dig around the blog to find them. ._.
Anyway, I hope this helps someone out.
Quote from: SJS on August 02, 2012, 01:23:47 PM
The Rosalina was made by me (http://gentlemanly.deviantart.com/art/Cosmic-Princess-273549683)... in Photoshop. So sadly, a Rosalina model of that quality doesn't exist yet.
Aaaaanybody planning on making one? :af:
Just need this one:
Cooking Mama - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4634 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4634)
Everything else's been requested.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7541 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7541)
The more I looked at the Mia CSPs, the more I hated them. So I remade them. For both Swordmaster Mia (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28123) and Trueblade Mia (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27807). And I love the way they came out. Makes the old ones look like amateur hour in Photoshop.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/bmia3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/bmia3athena.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/bmia3colorful.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/bmia3fir.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/bmia3mareeta.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/bmia3marisa.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/bmia3radd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/bmia3sairi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/bmia3shirt.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/bmia3swordmaster.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/bmia3swordmasteredward.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/bmia3swordmasterguy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/bmia3swordmasterjoshua.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/bmia3swordmasterlakche.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/bmia3swordmasterlucia.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/bmia3swordmasterzihark.png)
Now THAT looks so much better. I think she's a good character for recolors.
Mia!
These are amazing bro. I have so many Marth/Roy/Sephiroth slots, I will for sure grab a couple of these.
My favorite would probably be the Lyn inspired one.
Do you accept to take my request over Marth?
Texture and moveset for him.
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/126/9/6/3d_jack__by_halofanodst-d4yprt2.jpg (http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/126/9/6/3d_jack__by_halofanodst-d4yprt2.jpg)
His name is Jack.
Just if you can.
I want this because I want somebody with more man characteristics. (Marth is not so man)
Hope you can do this.
Please.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on August 07, 2012, 09:57:09 PMDo you accept to take my request over Marth? Texture and moveset for him. http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/126/9/6/3d_jack__by_halofanodst-d4yprt2.jpg (http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/126/9/6/3d_jack__by_halofanodst-d4yprt2.jpg) His name is Jack. Just if you can. I want this because I want somebody with more man characteristics. (Marth is not so man) Hope you can do this. Please.
:>.>palm: Do you really think SJS would do that? >.>
lolwat
This is for portraits, not character requests.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on August 07, 2012, 09:57:09 PM
Do you accept to take my request over Marth?
Texture and moveset for him.
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/126/9/6/3d_jack__by_halofanodst-d4yprt2.jpg (http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/126/9/6/3d_jack__by_halofanodst-d4yprt2.jpg)
His name is Jack.
Just if you can.
I want this because I want somebody with more man characteristics. (Marth is not so man)
Hope you can do this.
Please.
I am neither a PSAer or a modeler. Sorry.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on August 07, 2012, 09:57:09 PMDo you accept to take my request over Marth?
Texture and moveset for him.
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/126/9/6/3d_jack__by_halofanodst-d4yprt2.jpg (http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/126/9/6/3d_jack__by_halofanodst-d4yprt2.jpg)
His name is Jack.
Just if you can.
I want this because I want somebody with more man characteristics. (Marth is not so man)
Hope you can do this.
Please.
Proof that nobody reads the OP. Or at all.
Love the new Mia portraits, looking even better than before. Also, I appreciate your new avatar tremendously. Xenoblade deserves way more internet love and recognition than it gets.
Quote from: Sir Combee on August 08, 2012, 04:57:39 AM
Love the new Mia portraits, looking even better than before. Also, I appreciate your new avatar tremendously. Xenoblade deserves way more internet love and recognition than it gets.
I agree tenfold.
If someone requests only one costume in a pack, does that exclude that one from the five requests when someone requests the others?
If so, I want to request the other costumes. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27603 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27603)
Quote from: Sir Combee on August 08, 2012, 04:57:39 AM
Love the new Mia portraits, looking even better than before. Also, I appreciate your new avatar tremendously. Xenoblade deserves way more internet love and recognition than it gets.
Xenoblade does, Reyn doesn't. D=<
And, again, sexy CSPs, SJS! Makes the first version look like crap. :>.>:
when did you last open diddy requests?
about a month ago
Zelda Requests
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27619 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27619) by Nanobuds and ItalianStation
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27313 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27313) by GBC
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27773 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27773) by TheBen
Quote from: TheSoraKid on August 08, 2012, 06:07:26 PMZelda Requests http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27619 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27619) by Nanobuds and ItalianStation http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27313 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27313) by GBC http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27773 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27773) by TheBen
Only Toon Link can be accepted for now. :srs:
Oh oops! :oshi:
Then for Toon Link:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25292 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25292)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27483 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27483)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27420 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27420)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27638 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27638)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25994 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25994)
Quote from: TheSoraKid on August 08, 2012, 09:49:25 PM
Oh oops! :oshi:
Well , you are able to request up to 2 individual requests , just read the Rules in the first post/OP.
Quote from: SJS on May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM
Individual Requests
I'm now taking requests for most of the characters I have already posed! Individual requests are limited to two per person until I have fulfilled your request. The number is intentionally low since my main focus will be on new poses and mass requests (for now). Individual requests are placed in the Portrait Queue, located in the second post. Characters in the second post are the characters that are open for individual requests. Since perfect poses can be difficult to make, I'll let a character's queue build up to about 10 or so until I make them.
Quote from: Abbi on August 08, 2012, 11:22:58 PM
Well , you are able to request up to 2 individual requests , just read the Rules in the first post/OP.
Everybody knows I never do those! :angel:
Quote from: SJS on August 08, 2012, 11:56:59 PM
Everybody knows I never do those! :angel:
but you add them t the quote, don't you?
Quote from: jokekid on August 09, 2012, 12:09:34 AM
but you add them t the quote, don't you?
Let's have a look at the second post to see the last time I updated it..
"« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 08:14:39 PM by SJS » "
Haha nope! That SJS guy is so lazy.
i meant queu, like if somebody requests something, you make it without somebody needing to request it again if you're working on the character this hack is over... dunno if i explained myself...
Quote from: SJS on August 09, 2012, 12:13:25 AM
Let's have a look at the second post to see the last time I updated it..
"« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 08:14:39 PM by SJS » "
Haha nope! That SJS guy is so lazy.
Man. Is that guy lazy or what? He should also get started on dem Toon Link requests (if he hasn't already).
I got bored and make a logo for each of my textures. You can check them out in my second post.
Those are awesome man :D I love how boredom can make things look good. Reminds me when I made a toothpick sculpchure in art class out of boredom and got a good grade for it. lol
Loving those Mia portraits, even though I preferred the older ones for the trueblade version because Alondite didn't look so huge. About the swordmaster recolors I really like the Zihark and Lucia textures, but I would say Lucia is my favourite recolor.
Quote from: SJS on August 07, 2012, 05:08:40 PM(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/bmia3swordmasterlucia.png)
Looks like Mia became her true rival.
Also, I guess this fanart inspired you for that pose:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Marth got removed from the remaining characters list!
... Wait, was Marth ever on that list? :>.>:
Quote from: JayGamer on August 12, 2012, 02:11:32 AMMarth got removed from the remaining characters list! ... Wait, was Marth ever on that list? :>.>:
SJS is a Marth hater, so he's most likely gonna be last. :P Besides, Dr. already made some Marth CSPs.
Never once said I hate Marth.
I think "Booty Requests" is Marth, although I could be wrong. Only other character I could see that applying to is Zero Suit... or Wario ._. but both of those already have Gold trophy csps.
Quote from: SJS on August 12, 2012, 04:10:07 AM
Never once said I hate Marth.
you don't need to say it... we have proof enough mister.
xD
Probably just the amount of Marth hax there are, the requests would be like 20 pages long before he even refreshes the thread.
Wanna hear a story? Then sit down and listen.
Once upon a time, SJS revamped his OP. As a part of that process, he also created a popularity poll containing characters that he had not yet posed. By some sort of fluke, SJS forgot to include Marth (blasphemy!). The Marth fanboys cried SO hard, that he continued to purposefully exclude Marth. After months of abrading posts and PMs inquiring if/when he could do Marth requests, SJS decided to "tease" some Marth poses. They were very flamboyant, and the fanboys were very displeased. SJS simpered. The end.
Moral of the story: I don't dislike Marth, only his pesky fanboys. He may not be in the poll, but he is obviously present in the OP, and was in the teaser image I posted a few weeks back. He will get done when I am feeling overly ambitious, just calm your tits. I'm not looking forward to him due to the quantity and diversity of his hacks like Haseyo had mentioned just above.
Quote from: SJS on August 13, 2012, 03:52:08 AM
just calm your tits.
(http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn241/A_man13_comcast/Sig%20work/Fawful-Laugh.gif)
I HAVE CHORTLES!!!
Quote from: SJS on August 13, 2012, 03:52:08 AM
Wanna hear a story? Then sit down and listen.
Once upon a time, SJS revamped his OP. As a part of that process, he also created a popularity poll containing characters that he had not yet posed. By some sort of fluke, SJS forgot to include Marth (blasphemy!). The Marth fanboys cried SO hard, that he continued to purposefully exclude Marth. After months of abrading posts and PMs inquiring if/when he could do Marth requests, SJS decided to "tease" some Marth poses. They were very flamboyant, and the fanboys were very displeased. SJS simpered. The end.
That is the most hilarious sequence of events I have ever read.
Ah. The days where you had fun making silly Marth poses to tease the others. Those were hilarious.
ones that were missed:
Zelda Requests
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27619 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27619)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27313 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27313)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27773 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27773)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11717 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11717)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26207 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26207)
Ganondorf
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24363 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24363)
samus
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26922 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26922)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27167 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27167)
metaknight
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27421 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27421) (plus the recolors that comes with it)
rob
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25607 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25607)
Mario
luigi
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27161&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27161&Moderated=All)
lucas
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24235 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24235)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25371 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25371)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26327 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26327)
zss
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13372 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13372)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24878 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24878)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1846 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1846)
snake
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26517 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26517)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26794 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26794)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21069 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21069)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26609 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26609)
peach
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10187 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10187)
captain falcon
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662)
ness
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26660 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26660)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26352 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26352)
falco
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26606 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26606)
lucario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25851 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25851)
marth
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25994 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25994)
ike
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325)
bowser
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26647 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26647)
falco
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26670&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26670&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
both versions please
sonic
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23470 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23470)
link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436)
ice climbers
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25879 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25879)
...
(http://forum.i3d.net/attachments/offtopic-english/943227833d1305709183-english-spam-thread-not-sure-if-troll-just-very-stupid-28n1299498207760-29.jpg)
Holy [censored]. So many requests @_@
Dude. I think he's still taking Toon Link requests at the moment.
No, he complied a list of all the additional requests people asked for. Which is pretty nice.
Oooh. Gah. I always misread things :V
Oh lord once you start taking Marth request I'm, gonna bombard you with requests. I am.
I have Marth, Roy, and Sephiroth. What's that like 17 slots?
Inb4coolstorybro.
Quote from: SJS on August 14, 2012, 01:25:34 AM
No, he complied a list of all the additional requests people asked for. Which is pretty nice.
yes i thought it would be nice and that they'd have a better chance
I just wanted to point something out, and I managed to make a whole page of replies :notimp:
Quote from: dougdude10 on August 14, 2012, 12:31:38 AM
Zelda Request
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11717 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11717)
zss
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13372 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13372)
Thanks, pal. :)
Quote from: dougdude10 on August 14, 2012, 12:31:38 AMrob
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25607 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25607)
Wrong version.
Quote from: PAVGN on August 16, 2012, 02:31:51 AM
Wrong version.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KTH on August 16, 2012, 03:25:17 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You win!
PAVGN is trying to say that his version of Ancient Minister was the one requested, not KTH's. Not everything is a drama fest. We already had a Marth one, no need to go two drama bombs in a row now.
Quote from: SJS on August 16, 2012, 09:53:13 PMPAVGN is trying to say that his version of Ancient Minister was the one requested, not KTH's. Not everything is a drama fest.
This. Seriously, why so sensitive?
yo, maybe its a bit late, but can i request this,
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28202 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28202)
and this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28134 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28134)
Toon Link only for now. :srs:
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 19, 2012, 04:41:10 AM
Toon Link only for now. :srs:
Why does everyone keep forgetting that people can still make individual requests?
Quote from: Giga Man on August 19, 2012, 09:33:12 PM
Why does everyone keep forgetting that people can still make individual requests?
why do other people keep forgetting he hasn't fulfilled barely any of the individual requests?
Well since I never do them, I might as well close them.
Quote from: SJS on August 19, 2012, 10:49:47 PM
Well since I never do them, I might as well close them.
You could do that actually... For awhile.
Once ALL the characters have poses, then you could take them again?
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 19, 2012, 11:57:34 PM
Once ALL the characters have poses, then you could take them again?
I'd do this. Save everything for later. Just finish up giving characters new poses to those who don't have one and finishing requests for the current character and all.
That was the plan. Now it's the plan again.
The plan sounds good to me.
im glad the remaining characters are not too many....
It's gone awfully quiet all of a sudden...
Yeah guise, srsly.
Be patient, and it'll be worth the wait. :srs:
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 26, 2012, 04:17:34 PM
Be patient, and it'll be worth the wait. :srs:
Wasn't talking about the portraits, I just meant the thread in general. There's usually something that everyone's talking about.
Quote from: JayGamer on August 27, 2012, 08:54:20 AM
Wasn't talking about the portraits, I just meant the thread in general. There's usually something that everyone's talking about.
Okay, I know this is completely off-topic, but everytime I see your name, I think of this...
If your name is "JayGamer" doesn't that make you a "Jaymer?" ahahahha I'm too funny.
[/offtopic]
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Roy/broy3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Roy/broy3black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Roy/broy3blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Roy/broy3green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Roy/broy3red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Roy/broy3yellow.png)
Thany posed it, I did that thing that I do.
Roy be our boy. And these be quite awesome.
Our boy is lookin' good. :vyse:
Yay new Roy! Why did she recolor yellow Roy so brown ;-;
Quote from: Boygos on August 29, 2012, 06:50:53 PM
Okay, I know this is completely off-topic, but everytime I see your name, I think of this...
If your name is "JayGamer" doesn't that make you a "Jaymer?" ahahahha I'm too funny.
Jaymer? D:> I'm not sure if I want to know what that is... (I literally just googled it :srs:)
[/offtopic]
Those Roy CSP's are awesome! That thing that you do is a thing that should kept getting done.
By you.
Yeah. :>.>:
Quote from: JayGamer on August 30, 2012, 01:02:15 AM
Jaymer? D:> I'm not sure if I want to know what that is... (I literally just googled it :srs:)
[/offtopic]
Those Roy CSP's are awesome! That thing that you do is a thing that should kept getting done.
By you.
Yeah. :>.>:
The two words combined, the word Jaymer means nothing xD
Quote from: StarWaffle on August 30, 2012, 12:45:06 AM
Yay new Roy! Why did she recolor yellow Roy so brown ;-;
This^ :'(
Quote from: Boygos on August 30, 2012, 05:54:59 AM
The two words combined, the word Jaymer means nothing xD
Fair enough. xD
Out of curiosity SJS, would you accept requests for recolours of Roy?
Quote from: SJS on August 29, 2012, 07:54:06 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Roy/broy3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Roy/broy3black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Roy/broy3blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Roy/broy3green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Roy/broy3red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Roy/broy3yellow.png)
Thany posed it, I did that thing that I do.
Sweetness to da max.
Done. (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Toon%20Link/?start=all)
I love everything about them.
also where is this one from? I don't think I ever saw it
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Toon%20Link/btoonlink3bighead.png (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Toon%20Link/btoonlink3bighead.png)
Why is it that everytime you finish some CSPs, its always at night (for me)? :srs:
Anyways awesome Toon Links :D Sadly, I cannot use these due to having Skull Kid PSA over Toon Link :oshi:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Toon%20Link/btoonlink3zelda.png)
Sasseh.
Crap, I forgot these were coming o_o
They look amazing. You never disappoint!
You actually finished these? Nice job!
They all look great, they really do.
Perfect pose and I love how the original Toon Link looks.
Also, where's this at?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Toon%20Link/btoonlink3zora.png)
Never seen it before!
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 31, 2012, 06:09:18 AM
Why is it that everytime you finish some CSPs, its always at night (for me)? :srs:
Same here lol
Awesome job on these portraits dude. Will put these in ASAP.
Ah, very nice. I've been looking forward to these. Excellent job as always.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 31, 2012, 08:27:51 AM
You actually finished these? Nice job!
They all look great, they really do.
Perfect pose and I love how the original Toon Link looks.
Also, where's this at?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Toon%20Link/btoonlink3zora.png)
Never seen it before!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8767 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8767)
As you can see, the uploader never put up a picture for Zora Link. :/
I suggest you make Kirby portraits next. He's needs some for his 20th Anniversary. :srs:
Couldn't agree more, chaos knight.
I posted a comment on photobucket on my favorite one of these! They all look awesome, love the pose, SJS!
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 31, 2012, 05:05:51 PM
I suggest you make Kirby portraits next. He's needs some for his 20th Anniversary. :srs:
Hm... Yeah, being a huge fan of the Kirby games.
I agree with this. (Hm... Maybe the revamps for Dedede as well.)
Dedede could use some love :oshi:
IMPRESSIVE job with toonlink Sir SJS! I'm not sure if I asked you before... but how long does each CSP take you? You must have a lot of patience. Massive respect for you as always Sir SJS.
They're all so sexy.
Thanks for doing Young Link ;)
The Chibi Cloud portrait would of looked better if you turned the sword the other way. But I blame where Toon Link's sword has to be :P
Well, that caught me off guard. I was wondering what you meant by "done". I know this was said already, but at this point the only CSPs that look bad are the ones where the hacks themselves are bad. These are unbelievably good. You even did Stack Smash textures that I didn't request, awesome! You've gotten so good at this, you could probably recreate the "official" poses for the characters.
Quote from: Segtendo on August 31, 2012, 05:25:42 PMDedede could use some love :oshi:
He needs a girlfriend before he can get any love.
Quote from: PAVGN on August 31, 2012, 10:17:05 PM
He needs a girlfriend before he can get any love.
Oh. Whenever he DOES get love, SJ will provide it.
Yes, Toon Link looks great.
Where be this one:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Toon%20Link/btoonlink3shyguy.png)
Awesome work
thanks
SJS gotta hand it to you....they look awesome....like always
Shweeeet, thanks a ton.
Quote from: JayGamer on August 30, 2012, 06:03:09 AM
Out of curiosity SJS, would you accept requests for recolours of Roy?
Yes.
Quote from: DemonBoy on August 31, 2012, 06:05:00 AM
I love everything about them.
also where is this one from? I don't think I ever saw it
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Toon%20Link/btoonlink3bighead.png (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Toon%20Link/btoonlink3bighead.png)
Here. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27203)
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 31, 2012, 05:05:51 PM
I suggest you make Kirby portraits next. He's needs some for his 20th Anniversary. :srs:
Eh, probably not.
Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 31, 2012, 09:35:50 PM
IMPRESSIVE job with toonlink Sir SJS! I'm not sure if I asked you before... but how long does each CSP take you? You must have a lot of patience. Massive respect for you as always Sir SJS.
Hard to say, I've never timed it.
Quote from: PAVGN on August 31, 2012, 10:17:05 PM
Well, that caught me off guard. I was wondering what you meant by "done". I know this was said already, but at this point the only CSPs that look bad are the ones where the hacks themselves are bad. These are unbelievably good. You even did Stack Smash textures that I didn't request, awesome! You've gotten so good at this, you could probably recreate the "official" poses for the characters.
That's because I love quality texture hacks.
Quote from: Segtendo on August 31, 2012, 10:18:43 PM
Oh. Whenever he DOES get love, SJ will provide it.
Not into bestiality...
Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 31, 2012, 10:37:24 PM
Where be this one:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Toon%20Link/btoonlink3shyguy.png)
Here. (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Toon%20Link/ShyguyToonLink.rar)
To everyone else: Thanks, and you're welcome.
so who is next?
Damn! Those Toon Links are awesome! Is it too late to request toon link?
think you can do my recolor of knuckles for me? it 4 recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28027 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28027)
Quote from: davey on September 03, 2012, 07:45:26 AM
think you can do my recolor of knuckles for me? it 4 recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28027 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28027)
Quote from: Vitinho on September 03, 2012, 05:46:05 AM
Damn! Those Toon Links are awesome! Is it too late to request toon link?
You can make
2 independent requests, however their completion is questionable.
Were you serious about Shadow?
Well then i just have 2 requests
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20370 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20370)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25946 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25946)
Quote from: SJS on September 03, 2012, 04:12:27 AM
Shadow is not next.
hahahhahahahhahahahahahahhhahahahahhahahhah this made my day.
I wouldnt mind if Shadow is next :P I doubt it though
Haha... no.
Pokemon Trainer (as in the Trainer himself) requests are open.
Wow there's not that many Pokemon Trainer models.
Wes: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23520 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23520)
Krys: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15526 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15526)
Ethan: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12029 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12029)
Brendan: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9849 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9849)
Happy Mask Salesman: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12063 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12063)
Lyra: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16419 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16419)
Dawn (just the blue one): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20556 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20556)
Ash: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12182 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12182)
Shady Red: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5157 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5157)
Brock: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10774 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10774)
Hilbert: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12431 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12431)
Green Phazon Trainer: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7222 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7222)
lil' late but...
Toon Link <3.
Ash: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6759 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6759)
Dawn: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17359 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17359)
Gary: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10235 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10235)
Mother Brain by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/MetroidGang_v3_DELUXE.rar)
Team Magma Grunt by Chicken Chaser (http://www.mediafire.com/?jkynwntumzn)
SMAAAASH!! RED by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/SMAAAASH!!RedNew.rar)
Captain Falcon Trainer by Inferno (http://www.mediafire.com/?kmd3ynummnn)
Mario Doppelganger by Syntax Error
Gary Oak by Syntax Error
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6473 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6473)
FRLG Female Trainer - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21351 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21351)
Diamond/Lucas - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18186 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18186)
N Harmonia - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12762 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12762)
May - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21350 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21350)
Best Wishes Ash - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12156 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12156)
Gary Oak (kangaroogreen Version) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14126 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14126)
Quote from: AndIQuote on September 04, 2012, 12:29:53 AM
Ash: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12182 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12182)
Quote from: ToadKart on September 04, 2012, 12:55:00 AM
Ash: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6759 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6759)
Broken.
I only have 4 Pokemon Trainers. I THINK I have the Ash that's being requested.
EDIT: Is this the right one? http://www.mediafire.com/?tm9cqcfp3d1ffae (http://www.mediafire.com/?tm9cqcfp3d1ffae)
Hilbert (Black and White male trainer): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12431 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12431)
Pokemon Trainer Red (with shadow) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5157 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5157)
Dawn/Hikari - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17359 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17359)
PT Wes (Pkmn Co(http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446)eum) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23520 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23520)
Quote from: Segtendo on September 04, 2012, 02:39:28 AM
I only have 4 Pokemon Trainers. I THINK I have the Ash that's being requested.
EDIT: Is this the right one? http://www.mediafire.com/?tm9cqcfp3d1ffae (http://www.mediafire.com/?tm9cqcfp3d1ffae)
You have this one then.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12182 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12182)
Well, then that's my request :P
Booty request. :oshi:
All my request have been asked. .-.
Quote from: SJS on September 03, 2012, 04:12:27 AM
Shadow is not next.
I knew there was a hidden black text in that, cause you would never forget a punctuation mark, you damn spelling king. ;p
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 04, 2012, 03:24:55 AM
I knew there was a hidden black text in that, cause you would never forget a punctuation mark, you damn spelling king. ;p
You clever gentlemen you!
.....Pfft. Why not:
Lan Hikari - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23288 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23288)
Good job on the TLinks, by the way. I literally wanted to go download all of the original hacks. Every single one.
Pfft. Might as well do the whole vault. There are only 4 pages. :P
In all seriousness:
Brendan: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9849 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9849)
Brock: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10774 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10774)
Captain Falcon Trainer: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8168 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8168)
Boygos' May: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42117.msg1014127#msg1014127 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42117.msg1014127#msg1014127)
Loved that Shadow joke, btw.
Everyone requested everything.
I am actually kicking myself because I didn't see the Shadow thing *facepalm*
OHOH There's a pun involved. Please tell me that wasn't intentional.
So,
Brendan, Dawn and Gold have probably all been requested by now lol
Quote from: Boygos on September 05, 2012, 01:39:46 AMSo, Brendan, Dawn and Gold have probably all been requested by now lol
What about your May? It could still be done since it's only done in BB.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 05, 2012, 01:43:12 AM
What about your May? It could still be done since it's only done in BB.
Already sent it
Still voting for Kirby in that poll. Gotta get him out there for his anniversary. :)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Toon%20Link/btoonlink3chess.png)
I know its a little late to be saying this, but... D'aww, you did my Chess Piece Knight~ <3
So much love for you SJS! So much love... :>.>:
Quote from: Giga Man on September 05, 2012, 06:54:35 AM
Still voting for Kirby in that poll. Gotta get him out there for his anniversary. :)
Maybe, maybe not.
Quote from: Alouette on September 06, 2012, 03:17:38 AM
I know its a little late to be saying this, but... D'aww, you did my Chess Piece Knight~ <3
So much love for you SJS! So much love... :>.>:
You're welcome XD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645)
Look what I compiled. Tested and it works, so have fun.
Must have been a pain to put it all together. xD
Quote from: SJS on September 07, 2012, 02:06:57 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645)
Look what I compiled. Tested and it works, so have fun.
:happy:
I love you.
Take that however you want :srs:
So you did get my pm? C:
hey do u think u can do my sora hack? ^^
Surprised this one wasn't requested yet
Tai Kamiya - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17476 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17476)
Really just need the season 1 variant.
:happy:Can you post up the full body csps? Please!? I want to replace the csps in Classic Mode. :)
Quote from: Ymusanet on September 08, 2012, 09:48:32 PM
:happy:Can you post up the full body csps? Please!? I want to replace the csps in Classic Mode. :)
This isn't a bad idea^
could you possibly do the new sheik pose for my Phantom Assassin texture?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10528&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10528&Moderated=All)
if you can it's greatly appreciated :)
Quote from: Ymusanet on September 08, 2012, 09:48:32 PM
:happy:Can you post up the full body csps? Please!? I want to replace the csps in Classic Mode. :)
Hmmm... couple of complications with that.
For one, some of the characters' Classic Mode portraits, like Link, Samus, and Wario, are broken into two separate images. Can probably be overcome with a little creativity.
Secondly, not all of my poses capture the character's entire body. In fact, few of them do. If I were to show the full images, you would find that many of them have missing feet and ankles.
Quote from: SJS on September 10, 2012, 01:41:14 AM
You would find that many of them have missing feet and ankles.
That is all.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11297 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11297) Finn
Hey, how much will you take to post Pokemon Trainer portaits?
Because I'm doing Silver and White, White works perfectly and she's 90% done and silver, I'm just waiting the creator's permission
Quote from: TheMTorres29 on September 13, 2012, 01:55:50 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11297 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11297) Finn
Would you (or anyone, really) mind sending this to me? I'm not a big fan of registering for things.
Quote from: Flygon on September 13, 2012, 03:15:19 AM
Hey, how much will you take to post Pokemon Trainer portaits?
Because I'm doing Silver and White, White works perfectly and she's 90% done and silver, I'm just waiting the creator's permission
No idea, but if you finish them in time I'll be sure to do 'em.
Finn links: http://www.mediafire.com/?6qdtuf8uwujrjc7 (http://www.mediafire.com/?6qdtuf8uwujrjc7)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ussgfdusb4chefy (http://www.mediafire.com/?ussgfdusb4chefy)
;D
Can you make portraits from Gold Block Mario and my recolors, please?
http://www.file-upload.net/gal-10883/pyt86k/1.html (http://www.file-upload.net/gal-10883/pyt86k/1.html)
Quote from: TheMTorres29 on September 14, 2012, 01:12:36 AM
Finn links: http://www.mediafire.com/?6qdtuf8uwujrjc7 (http://www.mediafire.com/?6qdtuf8uwujrjc7)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ussgfdusb4chefy (http://www.mediafire.com/?ussgfdusb4chefy)
;D
Thanks a bunch!
Quote from: Zekrom101 on September 14, 2012, 09:16:02 AM
Can you make portraits from Gold Block Mario and my recolors, please?
http://www.file-upload.net/gal-10883/pyt86k/1.html (http://www.file-upload.net/gal-10883/pyt86k/1.html)
Maybe Someday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXe-5mUeLC8#ws)
Quote from: SJS on September 14, 2012, 12:47:22 PM
Maybe Someday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXe-5mUeLC8#ws)
My english isn't that well, so do you make them or not?
if not, why?
Quote from: Zekrom101 on September 14, 2012, 02:01:31 PM
My english isn't that well, so do you make them or not?
if not, why?
He's saying he might make it in another day. So probably not.
Quote from: JayGamer on September 14, 2012, 02:23:33 PM
He's saying he might make it in another day. So probably not.
Ok, thanks :)
Quote from: SJS on September 14, 2012, 12:47:22 PMMaybe Someday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXe-5mUeLC8#ws)
The magic conch shell has spoken!
Just gonna drop this here.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/RSBE01-31.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/RSBE01-32.png)
That brought a smile to my face.
Very sexy.
Too bad I haven't touched Classic mode in years. :af:
Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 14, 2012, 06:39:26 PM
Very sexy.
Too bad I haven't touched Classic mode in years. :af:
this will make you touch it again ^^
smexy stuff SJS
I have a reason to play Classic Mode more. :happy:
I love it, SJ. A lot :srs:
I feel like the background needs to be touched up now. Your CSPs make it look... bland. /:
damn so freakin' awesome :D wheres da fackin' marthhh?? D:
sexy classic mode preview, I think youll do it once when you have all the characters possed and stuff, rite?
That's some sexy stuff, SJS :srs:
How do you replace the Classic previews though? Is it in sc_selcharacter, or...?
Too bad. It's neat too, I can't play Classic Mode without the game crashing during "Team" fights.
Quote from: GanonG0d81 on September 15, 2012, 06:34:58 AM
Too bad. It's neat too, I can't play Classic Mode without the game crashing during "Team" fights.
When using hacks?
If so... Check and make sure all your pac files are right. If they match the file size of the pcs, then that maybe why it freezes.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on September 15, 2012, 11:00:00 AM
When using hacks?
If so... Check and make sure all your pac files are right. If they match the file size of the pcs, then that maybe why it freezes.
Thanks, most likely the problem. Will definately look into that. Does that also apply for The Subspace Emisarry, and if I create my own .pac via Brawlbox, will it be acceptable?
Quote from: GanonG0d81 on September 15, 2012, 08:16:52 PM
Thanks, most likely the problem. Will definately look into that. Does that also apply for The Subspace Emisarry, and if I create my own .pac via Brawlbox, will it be acceptable?
Should be, but I'd advise saving as a pair.
Doing that makes both a pcs, and pac file. And the pac files are the right size when this is done.
Quote from: SJS on September 14, 2012, 06:23:13 PM
Just gonna drop this here.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/RSBE01-31.png)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/RSBE01-32.png)
Can I have those Ganondorf poses?
Quote from: GanonG0d81 on September 17, 2012, 06:45:19 PMCan I have those Ganondorf poses?
He already did Ganondorf. :P
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ganondorf/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ganondorf/?start=all)
Quote from: JayGamer on September 15, 2012, 05:25:56 AM
That's some sexy stuff, SJS :srs:
How do you replace the Classic previews though? Is it in sc_selcharacter, or...?
pf/menu/intro/enter/chrXXXX.brres
Quote from: GanonG0d81 on September 17, 2012, 06:45:19 PM
Can I have those Ganondorf poses?
K. (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ganondorf/?start=all) Assuming that's what you want. Because I don't share my pose animations.
Quote from: SJS on September 17, 2012, 07:41:34 PM
pf/menu/intro/enter/chrXXXX.brres
K. (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ganondorf/?start=all) Assuming that's what you want. Because I don't share my pose animations.
Thanks
Quote from: SJS on September 17, 2012, 07:41:34 PM
pf/menu/intro/enter/chrXXXX.brres
What size does the image need to be and if I wanted to replace Mario, would the XXXX be replaced with 000?
Do you still take requests for the old sets?
Quote from: Clone Mega on September 22, 2012, 12:00:18 AMDo you still take requests for the old sets?
I don't think he does that. Old set is old.
Btw SJS, congratz on joining the BrawlVault staff! :happy:
Aww. I like Samus' second old set better than the current one.
SJ, your a moderator now?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Lee on September 22, 2012, 10:07:15 PM
SJ, your a moderator now?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
He's part of the BrawlVault staff now.
Your Csp's are awesome man. Congrats!
I would like these 6 characters in Csps:
Celestial Enigma Sister by Lensho
Underworld Enigma Sister by Lensho
Red Alloy by Iwvi
Ronald McDonald by BigSharkZ
Rider by TheBen
Green Alloy by Iwvi
Thanks SJS :D
Quote from: jasonvalle22 on September 23, 2012, 03:35:58 AMYour Csp's are awesome man. Congrats! I would like these 6 characters in Csps: Celestial Enigma Sister by Lensho Underworld Enigma Sister by Lensho Red Alloy by Iwvi Ronald McDonald by BigSharkZ Rider by TheBen Green Alloy by Iwvi Thanks SJS :D
You're gonna have to wait until he finishes all characters then he'll do your requests.
will there be a beta test to try out?
Quote from: DS.Gonel on September 24, 2012, 04:29:06 PM
will there be a beta test to try out?
Yes, test these for me.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Pokemon%20Trainer/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Pokemon%20Trainer/?start=all)
I haven't given them a go yet, but looks like Ima be downloading PT hacks now. Great job! ;D
I will show you them.
Kidding aside, nice portraits, like always SJ.
Got what I was looking for! Great quality, as always, SJS.
Many thanks.
great pose, it fits the trainer perfectly!
i miss that time where you used to post a pose pic in full size before starting the CSPs...
Lol, "Show them to me".
Great stuff SJS. That's a great pose for the trainer, and I look forward to when the other Pokemon are done so I can combine the ones I use.
Quote from: DS.Gonel on September 24, 2012, 04:29:06 PM
will there be a beta test to try out?
Quote from: SJS on September 24, 2012, 07:44:11 PM
Yes, test these for me.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Pokemon%20Trainer/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Pokemon%20Trainer/?start=all)
I LOL'd.
Awesome work, SJS, as usual. :)
You sly dog... I don't remember rigging any fingers on this....
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Pokemon%20Trainer/bpoketrainer3may.png)
Perhaps he's secretly a rigger........or just damn good. :>.>:
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 24, 2012, 11:56:00 PM
Perhaps he's secretly a rigger........or just damn good. :>.>:
He could be both. :af:
awesome! who is up next?
Hey could you please make a recolors and stuff of these ones
Charizard
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27462 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27462)
Venusaur
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27463 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27463)
Blastoise
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27464 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27464)
For a character who "doesn't have a lot of hacks" he sure does have... a lot of hacks. >.>
Great job as always SJS.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 24, 2012, 07:52:17 PM
I haven't given them a go yet, but looks like Ima be downloading PT hacks now. Great job! ;D
Pokemon Trainer has more good hacks than most people realize.
Quote from: Segtendo on September 24, 2012, 07:53:09 PM
I will show you them.
Kidding aside, nice portraits, like always SJ.
I don't want to see them.
But yeah, thanks.
Quote from: Spex130 on September 24, 2012, 08:05:29 PM
Got what I was looking for! Great quality, as always, SJS.
Many thanks.
I aim to please.
Quote from: jokekid on September 24, 2012, 10:24:03 PM
great pose, it fits the trainer perfectly!
i miss that time where you used to post a pose pic in full size before starting the CSPs...
I thought they kinda ruined the surprise of what pose I was gonna make.
Quote from: PAVGN on September 24, 2012, 10:30:28 PM
Lol, "Show them to me".
Great stuff SJS. That's a great pose for the trainer, and I look forward to when the other Pokemon are done so I can combine the ones I use.
Same here. The current Pokemon CSPs don't really match the style and quality that the Trainer has now.
Quote from: Giga Man on September 24, 2012, 11:20:58 PM
I LOL'd.
Awesome work, SJS, as usual. :)
Thaaaaanks!
Quote from: Boygos on September 24, 2012, 11:48:23 PM
You sly dog... I don't remember rigging any fingers on this....
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Pokemon%20Trainer/bpoketrainer3may.png)
I did lots of aesthetic touch-ups here and there on May. Wes too. There were so few imports I didn't mind the extra work.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 24, 2012, 11:56:00 PM
Perhaps he's secretly a rigger........or just damn good. :>.>:
Maybe it's all an illusion.
Quote from: Lee on September 25, 2012, 04:30:29 AM
He could be both. :af:
Both, as well as the illusions.
Quote from: dougdude10 on September 26, 2012, 03:54:41 AM
awesome! who is up next?
(http://www.fybertech.com/4thread/co_14443122/1265604481317.jpg)
Quote from: cheatglitch on September 26, 2012, 05:45:47 AM
Hey could you please make a recolors and stuff of these ones
Charizard
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27462 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27462)
Venusaur
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27463 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27463)
Blastoise
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27464 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27464)
(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4rokg0HkJ1rn95k2o1_500.gif)
Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 26, 2012, 09:58:06 PM
For a character who "doesn't have a lot of hacks" he sure does have... a lot of hacks. >.>
Great job as always SJS.
Yeah, plus I downloaded over half the Pokemon Trainer hacks on the Vault.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 27, 2012, 02:10:13 AM
ಠ_ಠ
Yes, yes he is.
Oh you.
Kirby is 33.8% of the votes! do him next!
Sometimes the poll does not matter..... :>.>:
PKM Trainer looks great! nice work ;)
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but when are the Marth CSPs out?
Quote from: Knacker on September 28, 2012, 09:15:43 AM
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but when are the Marth CSPs out?
Quote from: SJS on September 27, 2012, 10:07:28 PM(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4rokg0HkJ1rn95k2o1_500.gif)
Quote from: Knacker on September 28, 2012, 09:15:43 AM
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but when are the Marth CSPs out?
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Only stupid answers.
(http://i.imgur.com/XBYNW.png)
Quote from: SJS on September 28, 2012, 01:39:10 PM
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Only stupid answers.
(http://i.imgur.com/XBYNW.png)
inb4someonemakesthishack
Love those new boxes at the OP.
Quote from: jokekid on September 28, 2012, 01:43:13 PM
inb4someonemakesthishack
What about stupid questions :P (Purposely asking this stupid question)
yes i have quesch, do bulk requests have to be for the same character, and can I make multiple bulk requests?
I see you made a Tails csp. Looks nice. :)
Hai! Can I personally ask for a request? The Fi/Impa Pack and Recolors over Zelda/Sheik in the same format (a.k.a. Zelda and Sheik on the same pic)? Thanks! Oops and Ulquiorra over Marth
Quote from: KC on September 28, 2012, 10:35:14 PMHai! Can I personally ask for a request? The Fi/Impa Pack and Recolors over Zelda/Sheik in the same format (a.k.a. Zelda and Sheik on the same pic)? Thanks! Oops and Ulquiorra over Marth
Quote from: SJS on September 27, 2012, 10:07:28 PM(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4rokg0HkJ1rn95k2o1_500.gif)
Ya gotta wait until he finishes all characters. :srs:
K fine by me ;D
Quote from: jokekid on September 28, 2012, 01:43:13 PM
inb4someonemakesthishack
Original the character. Do not steal.
Quote from: DashSmash on September 28, 2012, 10:00:27 PM
Love those new boxes at the OP.
Glad someone noticed!
Quote from: GanonG0d81 on September 28, 2012, 10:09:27 PM
What about stupid questions :P (Purposely asking this stupid question)
No.
(http://i.imgur.com/pYilH.png)
Quote from: NaOH on September 28, 2012, 10:18:03 PM
yes i have quesch, do bulk requests have to be for the same character, and can I make multiple bulk requests?
They're for whatever character I open requests for. As of now, they're not open for anyone.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 28, 2012, 10:24:28 PM
I see you made a Tails csp. Looks nice. :)
Thanks, finally got around to putting them up. Been having them sitting around for a couple months.
Quote from: KC on September 28, 2012, 10:35:14 PM
Hai! Can I personally ask for a request? The Fi/Impa Pack and Recolors over Zelda/Sheik in the same format (a.k.a. Zelda and Sheik on the same pic)? Thanks! Oops and Ulquiorra over Marth
Never really did the Zelda/Sheik duo outside the default CSPs. Most people mix and match, so the combinations would be overwhelming.
Quote from: SJS on September 28, 2012, 11:49:32 PMNever really did the Zelda/Sheik duo outside the default CSPs. Most people mix and match, so the combinations would be overwhelming.
Pokemon Trainer with all 3 Pokemon is more painful. :srs:
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 28, 2012, 11:57:02 PM
Pokemon Trainer with all 3 Pokemon is more painful. :srs:
Can't beat that.
Also those Tails are really cool.
Who do you have Tails over? I wish to use these CSP's accordingly :srs:
Hey thanks for making CSPs for all my hacks without anyone asking. Can you try posting those CSPs you made on more of my hacks?
Then request them when the time comes :srs:
I was asking him to post the csps he made for me on my hacks on BrawlVault <_<
Quote from: ▂▃▄Big Boss▄▃▂ on September 30, 2012, 05:26:31 AM
I was asking him to post the csps he made for me on my hacks on BrawlVault <_<
SJS himself doesn't post his CSP's on peoples hacks in the vault, fans of those hacks download the CSP's themselves and upload them to an image hosting site, then put them on the hacks, giving credit to SJS.
Or at least, that's what they're supposed to do.
Quote from: JayGamer on September 29, 2012, 12:47:04 PM
Who do you have Tails over? I wish to use these CSP's accordingly :srs:
They're supposed to be for KTH's Tails PSA, but I don't know the status on it unfortunately. It would be tragic if it's never finished.
Quote from: ▂▃▄Big Boss▄▃▂ on September 30, 2012, 04:12:15 AM
Hey thanks for making CSPs for all my hacks without anyone asking. Can you try posting those CSPs you made on more of my hacks?
I'm pretty sure I don't have CSPs for ALL your hacks, just the Snake ones. And I'm usually never the one that adds my own CSPs to other people's hacks. Like JayGamer said, people can add them as long as they upload them to another image hosting site. But most of the time, they don't. Which eats up my Photobucket bandwidth. And that's just tragic.
Okay, thanks.
>.>
<.<
Tragic.
Made a couple more Mia recolors. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29048) Made CSPs for them, too.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Tragic/Mia/bmia3altina.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Tragic/Mia/bmia3stefan.png)
TragicTragicTragicTragicTragicTragicTragicTragicTragicTragicTragicTragic
I love that Mia is good character for making recolors. Nice work one again, SJS.
Your albums are getting glitched... at least for me.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 30, 2012, 06:43:19 PM
I love that Mia is good character for making recolors. Nice work one again, SJS.
Oh totally.
Quote from: Clone Mega on September 30, 2012, 06:44:20 PM
Your albums are getting glitched... at least for me.
Well that's tragic. It'll fix itself hopefully.
It keeps saying 404 Not Found >:(
Quote from: KC on September 30, 2012, 11:13:41 PM
It keeps saying 404 Not Found >:(
Don't give me that face. :>.>:
None of your csp are giving me problems, and how many pictures did you use today xD?
Wow, beautiful OP!
Also, how do you make the Fox CSPs without the BrawlBox shenanigans with his eyes? :O
Quote from: Flygon on September 30, 2012, 11:31:41 PM
None of your csp are giving me problems, and how many pictures did you use today xD?
KC posted while I was in the middle of adjusting my OP. It all works now.
Quote from: Red93 on September 30, 2012, 11:34:26 PM
Wow, beautiful OP!
Also, how do you make the Fox CSPs without the BrawlBox shenanigans with his eyes? :O
Photoshop magic!
Ah, thank you kind sir. 8)
Quote from: SJS on September 30, 2012, 02:07:48 PMIt would be tragic if it's never finished.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Dude, PLEAAAASE Explain that lighting ok
Oh! Sorry dude, I didn't know (sorry again)
Quote from: PAVGN on October 01, 2012, 12:06:11 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I put time and effort into making the recolors and CSPs for it. Would be tragic for that to go to waste.
Quote from: GanonG0d81 on October 01, 2012, 12:13:07 AM
Dude, PLEAAAASE Explain that lighting ok
I'm at a tragic (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446) to what do you mean. Please elaborate.
Quote from: KC on October 01, 2012, 01:19:37 AM
Oh! Sorry dude, I didn't know (sorry again)
Just a misunderstanding, no need to apologize.
Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2012, 03:51:17 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm at a tragic (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446) to what do you mean. Please elaborate.
You CSPs, they have perfect HD and Shade just like nintendo's defaults have. What I'm asking is, HOW did you get it like that? My brawlbox only brightens my textures.
Quote from: GanonG0d81 on October 01, 2012, 04:29:49 AM
You CSPs, they have perfect HD and Shade just like nintendo's defaults have. What I'm asking is, HOW did you get it like that? My brawlbox only brightens my textures.
he photoshops them >__>
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 01, 2012, 05:06:11 AM
he photoshops them >__>
Yes I know, I have it too, but how? What did he do. I'n new to photoshop because I used to use gimp.
A gentleman never reveals his secrets.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 01, 2012, 03:30:45 PM
A gentleman never reveals his secrets.
(http://theawesomer.com/photos/2012/09/020912_borderlands_2_sir_hammerlock_t.jpg)
I agree with the ol chap here.
There are some good CSP tuts in that area. That Red guy made a pretty good one.
Quote from: GanonG0d81 on October 01, 2012, 02:00:42 PM
Yes I know, I have it too, but how? What did he do. I'n new to photoshop because I used to use gimp.
You know of the fairy tale "The Elves and the Shoemaker"? It's like that, except with gnomes and lots of booze.
Guess my secret's out now... Tragic.
Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2012, 04:21:21 PM
You know of the fairy tale "The Elves and the Shoemaker"? It's like that, except with gnomes and lots of booze.
Guess my secret's out now... Tragic.
Tragic
He seems to touch up on them a lot with the dodge and burn tools.
Anything else other then that isn't readily obvious to me.
Quote from: iLink on October 01, 2012, 09:20:08 PM
He seems to touch up on them a lot with the dodge and burn tools.
Anything else other then that isn't readily obvious to me.
(http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m94do8jGKF1qfcziq.gif)
Burn and dodge is the easy way out. Also kills your detail in big ways sometimes.
We all know that he uses Magic to make his csp's.
Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2012, 04:21:21 PMYou know of the fairy tale "The Elves and the Shoemaker"? It's like that, except with gnomes and lots of booze. Guess my secret's out now... Tragic.
This quote made my [censored]ing day xD
Could you make a CSP for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29104&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29104&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
Ples?
Quote from: nyancat6650 on October 03, 2012, 10:03:53 PMCould you make a CSP for this? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29104&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29104&Moderated=All&facebook=true) Ples?
Until all characters are done. :srs:
Quote from: DashSmash on October 02, 2012, 02:32:07 PM
We all know that he uses Magic to make his csp's.
Or what if he uses CSP's to make his magics :o
Quote from: Lee on October 03, 2012, 11:19:40 PM
Or what if he uses CSP's to make his magics :o
:af: GENIUS
Seems like everyone wants me to take requests for a certain cute little character with a big stomach....
And that's why I'm opening Wario requests.
Since Wario has more than 6 slots, can we request more than six?
Wario's Woods: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26682 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26682)
Nintendo All-Stars: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24775 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24775)
Bub (just the green one): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24722 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24722)
Ziggs: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26692 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26692)
Pikachu Wario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27917 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27917)
Red & Black: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26350 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26350)
Quote from: Segtendo on October 05, 2012, 06:03:08 PM
Since Wario has more than 6 slots, can we request more than six?
No, I can foresee that getting abused.
We all asked for Kirby yet you give us Wario instead. I think I understand why. There are some Kirby textures that use Emerald textures, and you're gonna wait for the new BB to support shaders.
Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2012, 06:26:31 PM
No, I can foresee that getting abused.
Alright. Then I'll request the six I need most.
Lord Crump: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10979 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10979)
Gengar: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13032 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13032)
Yosemite Sam: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16658 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16658)
Steampunk: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21426 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21426)
Skull Wario: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g7ka5aaojdoo19n (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g7ka5aaojdoo19n)
Dragon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20354 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20354)
But I haven't updated my Wario hacks since your last batch :oshi:
Is he getting a new pose?
I'm requesting my recolors for Adventure Wario:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29136 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29136)
You already did the normal Adventure Wario so they're just 5 to do ;)
One question, after you've done my request i can request new 6 ones, or not?
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 05, 2012, 06:55:05 PM
We all asked for Kirby yet you give us Wario instead. I think I understand why. There are some Kirby textures that use Emerald textures, and you're gonna wait for the new BB to support shaders.
I think it's more likely he just does what he wants. He doesn't seem to like kirby :P
captain crunch
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1709 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1709)
petey
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24009 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24009)
ludwig koopa
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27121 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27121)
roy koopa
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26495 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26495)
eggman
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1712 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1712)
k. rool
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27950 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27950)
Quote from: dougdude10 on October 05, 2012, 08:22:43 PMcaptain crunch http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1709 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1709) petey http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24009 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24009) ludwig koopa http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27121 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27121) roy koopa http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26495 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26495) booster http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18915 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18915) eggman http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1712 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1712) k. rool http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27950 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27950)
Too many. :srs:
Doug, remove one of them. He said only 6.
Genius Wario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20617 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20617)
Morton Koopa Jr.: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28966 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28966)
Captain Wario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20575 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20575)
The Purple Wind: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12057 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12057)
Zombie Wario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20352 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20352)
one has been removed
Just have one..
Inverted Classic Wario:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29145 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29145)
Blue Wario - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1708 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1708)
Flying Wario - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1714 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1714)
Just these two :)
I'll go ahead and add Booster to my previous 5 since Doug removed it from his.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18915 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18915)
Hold on.. a little quick request to add to my other one..
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23588 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23588)
Could you do the Classic Eggman included in here?
Bronzong - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28577 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28577)
Classic Dr. Robotnik - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24005 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24005)
King Bulblin - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26496 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26496)
Wario N64 - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25343 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25343)
Munchlax - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27027 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27027)
Cartman (Original Only) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27175 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27175)
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on October 06, 2012, 04:04:52 AM
Cartman (Original Only) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27175 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27175)
That was the last one I needed :af:
OMG UR CSPS ARE MAJICAL!!!!!
yo stop the caps lock dawg
-Segab
Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on October 06, 2012, 06:03:07 AM
OMG UR CSPS ARE MAJICAL!!!!!
RN'T DEY DA BESTEST IN DE WURLD?
YEAH! IM SO HAPPY THERE ARE VEGETA CSPS!! :yay:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28544 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28544)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27535 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27535)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27121 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27121)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26674 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26674)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24941 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24941)
gracias
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26692 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26692)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24775 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24775)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24339 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24339)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21850 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21850)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14500 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14500)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13117 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13117)
Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on October 06, 2012, 02:37:05 PMYEAH! IM SO HAPPY THERE ARE VEGETA CSPS!! :yay:
(http://static.tumblr.com/qzy1egf/vSBm070tg/frog-getout.gif)
Quote from: ToadKart on October 06, 2012, 01:18:34 AM
I'll go ahead and add Booster to my previous 5 since Doug removed it from his.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18915 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18915)
well that was nice....thank you!
Booster: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18915 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18915)
Lord Crump: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10979 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10979)
Yosemite Sam: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16658 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16658)
Gengar: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13032 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13032)
Strikers: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1722 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1722)
WarioMafio - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7402 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7402)
Ninji (paper Mario) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21850 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21850)
King bublin - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26496 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26496)
Just a little question...
Do you take requests for other characters like Waluigi or Roy every now and then, or just the original characters?
He doesn't take requests for them, he just makes them. Usually when he's part of a project or did the textures for the hack.
CutterKirby, I love how you are always the only one who requests my hacks :P
I just made a hack of wario I'll post at night, if that's something can request
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 05, 2012, 06:55:05 PM
We all asked for Kirby yet you give us Wario instead. I think I understand why. There are some Kirby textures that use Emerald textures, and you're gonna wait for the new BB to support shaders.
Nah, I just didn't feel like making Kirby.
Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 05, 2012, 07:14:44 PM
But I haven't updated my Wario hacks since your last batch :oshi:
Is he getting a new pose?
Yup.
Quote from: Zekrom101 on October 05, 2012, 07:16:13 PM
I'm requesting my recolors for Adventure Wario:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29136 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29136)
You already did the normal Adventure Wario so they're just 5 to do ;)
One question, after you've done my request i can request new 6 ones, or not?
No.
Quote from: NaOH on October 05, 2012, 07:26:24 PM
I think it's more likely he just does what he wants. He doesn't seem to like kirby :P
I don't hate him, I just think all the attention he's getting for some little 20th anniversary is silly. Especially when a certain female bounty hunter got squat.
Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on October 06, 2012, 02:37:05 PM
YEAH! IM SO HAPPY THERE ARE VEGETA CSPS!! :yay:
Yay!
Quote from: nyancat6650 on October 07, 2012, 12:02:01 AM
Just a little question...
Do you take requests for other characters like Waluigi or Roy every now and then, or just the original characters?
Waluigi, no. I don't have the pose, just the image. marioking64ds made the pose, not me.
Roy, yes. But not until I'm done posing all the characters.
Quote from: Flygon on October 07, 2012, 12:36:40 AM
CutterKirby, I love how you are always the only one who requests my hacks :P
I just made a hack of wario I'll post at night, if that's something can request
Yeah, if you finish.
Can I have your opinion on this CSP?
(http://pbr1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/OOTGanondorfCSPPose_zps7eb9b98d.png?t=1349586290)
oh, that means you're doing a new pose for wario?
If not i don't understand why i can't request new ones after the last request :P
Well.. since he's getting a new pose...
Here's my last 4 requests??
Morton Koopa Jr.:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28966 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28966)
Mr. W:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3846 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3846)
Wario Mafio:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7402 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7402)
Yosemite Sam:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16658 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16658)
Ok.. done.
Quote from: SJS on October 07, 2012, 03:09:55 PM
Nah, I just didn't feel like making Kirby.
Could've done booty request...
Here's it! Finished just in time!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29184 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29184)
Merchant Wario by Pako (http://www.mediafire.com/?ymm1zjtygl2)
SMAAAASH!! Wario by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Wario/SMAAAASH!!%20JacketWario.rar)
Demoman by Pako (http://www.mediafire.com/?jj23jy5lmin)
DIY Wario by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Wario/DIYWario.rar)
Samurai Goroh by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Wario/GorohWario.rar)
Does anyone have Figarillo by DasDonkey Team? I want to request It but as far as I know, nobody has reuploaded It...
Quote from: PAVGN on October 08, 2012, 02:18:47 AM
Does anyone have Figarillo by DasDonkey Team? I want to request It but as far as I know, nobody has reuploaded It...
What does it look like?
Quote from: SJS on October 08, 2012, 03:20:35 AM
What does it look like?
I know what he's talking about. Lemme see if I can find a picture.
...
And I can't.
Quote from: GanonG0d81 on October 07, 2012, 03:23:31 PM
Can I have your opinion on this CSP?
(http://pbr1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/Sagittarius_Nappdagg/OOTGanondorfCSPPose_zps7eb9b98d.png?t=1349586290)
What do you think? Was it made to the best of your ability, or do you feel it could use improvement?
Quote from: Zekrom101 on October 07, 2012, 04:39:45 PM
oh, that means you're doing a new pose for wario?
If not i don't understand why i can't request new ones after the last request :P
Read the OP. Everyone gets 6 requests, then I move on to a different character. If you really
really need six more requests, just PM one of your buddies and get him to post them for you.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 07, 2012, 08:50:56 PM
Could've done booty request...
Booty Requests is always Plan B. B for Booty.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 08, 2012, 04:07:13 AM
I know what he's talking about. Lemme see if I can find a picture.
...
And I can't.
There are two hacks I have that are unknown to me. Is it either of these?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on October 08, 2012, 05:02:32 PM
There are two hacks I have that are unknown to me. Is it either of these?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
No. Those aren't it.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 08, 2012, 05:06:34 PM
No. Those aren't it.
I just remembered what the texture looked like after I posted that. Wonder who has kept that disturbing thing.
Quote from: SJS on October 08, 2012, 05:09:01 PM
I just remembered what the texture looked like after I posted that. Wonder who has kept that disturbing thing.
So you DO remember.
Yea. I couldn't find it on the Vault, for some reason. I have strong memories of it though.
If you're gonna do the Master of Disguise hacks I made, you should probably do all of them, which I know would be 7 requests, but it would be inhumane to not complete the set.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20617 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20617)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20354 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20354)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20575 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20575)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20524 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20524)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20328 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20328)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20493 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20493)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7348 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7348) <- I didn't make this one, but it's still part of the set
QuoteRead the OP. Everyone gets 6 requests, then I move on to a different character. If you really really need six more requests, just PM one of your buddies and get him to post them for you.
Ok thanks :)
(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Themes/efsane/images/warnwarn.gif) Double posting.
I request not trying to use alt accounts to try and fool benevolent hackers into taking more of your requests for free, Zekrom101. Unless you really want people to have a very bad opinion of you. >.>
I just want to mention the "alt account" was my brother! -.-
he just registered here and wanted to request my recolors for his CSS...
because nearly all other Wario hacks are currently requested...
please, i'm not a bad guy, i just have a brother who makes me trouble often...
Quote from: Zekrom101 on October 08, 2012, 06:52:23 PM
I just want to mention the "alt account" was my brother! -.-
he just registered here and wanted to request my recolors for his CSS...
because nearly all other Wario hacks are currently requested...
please, i'm not a bad guy, i just have a brother who makes me trouble often...
Haha... it's cool.
Quote from: SJS on October 08, 2012, 05:02:32 PMThere are two hacks I have that are unknown to me. Is it either of these?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The one on the left looks like Biker Wario by ShadowSquid, and the one on the right is Foreman Spike by BigSharkZ.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 08, 2012, 05:22:48 PMYea. I couldn't find it on the Vault, for some reason.
It was deleted along with all of DasDonkey Team's other hacks because MegaUpload was shut down. I really doubt anyone still has It, but I really hope someone does. I need It for something more than just SJS' CSPs.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29207 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29207)
This one too please
Hi.
I updated my CSP pack.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645)
You should probably download it again.
Bye.
awesome, i didnt even know you made a pack before, this is a great base to actually get all the CSPs replaced by yours :af:
Quote from: Giga Man on October 06, 2012, 05:08:51 PM
Booster: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18915 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18915)
Lord Crump: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10979 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10979)
Yosemite Sam: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16658 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16658)
Gengar: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13032 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13032)
Strikers: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1722 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1722)
Boy, am I glad I only requested five. I have one more to add.
Fire Wario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28118 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28118)
Was looking for that exact Ness pose for CSPs, thaaaank yooooou.
The original is so doofy lookin'.
I have a question... I noticed how the layout of this hack is made for use on the Wii. Now, how would I go about inserting this hack into an ISO for use on my computer... that is, what files need to be replaced in the ISO from this pack? Just the common_5.pac? Or do I need to go trough the entire archive and insert each and every file in their respective directories?
Quote from: Linkxp500 on October 17, 2012, 02:27:18 PM
I have a question... I noticed how the layout of this hack is made for use on the Wii. Now, how would I go about inserting this hack into an ISO for use on my computer... that is, what files need to be replaced in the ISO from this pack? Just the common_5.pac? Or do I need to go trough the entire archive and insert each and every file in their respective directories?
For the CSS, just common_5's sc_selcharacter_en.pac needs the portraits replaced. For Results screen, you'll have to go to menu/common/char_bust_tex. For the Battle Portraits, you'll have to navigate to info/portrite and edit the files there.
I see, so I still have to scrub all of those files into the ISO... Thanks, I'll be sure to remember that. :)
Wait... I have a clean copy of the ISO, so couldn't I just replace the common_5.pac in the ISO?
I ask this because I noticed that the common_5.pac already has the portraits all in there.
Quote from: Linkxp500 on October 17, 2012, 04:42:53 PM
I see, so I still have to scrub all of those files into the ISO... Thanks, I'll be sure to remember that. :)
Wait... I have a clean copy of the ISO, so couldn't I just replace the common_5.pac in the ISO?
I ask this because I noticed that the common_5.pac already has the portraits all in there.
You most certainly can just replace the common_5.pac. It'll only affect the images on the CSS though.
Well, that's a bummer, but I could still get it done. Thanks to your last comment, I realized exactly where and how to do it. At first I thought I had to put all those images into the common_5.pac, but seeing that most were there (upon quick inspection), I realized, somehow, that I needed to scrub the files to the ISO.
Long process with Wii Scrubber. Having to go and load a file to the ISO, reparse, try to remember where I last loaded a file, scroll down to the file following that one, and repeating all that numerous times is quite a hassle.
Is there possibly another ISO scrubber that is superior to Wii Scrubber? I haven't worked with these hacking tools for long, so I'm not really well-informed on all the different programs.
@Linkxp500
I suggest you just use this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p01chjw1j1k4zuz/wfZde9HUj9/system (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p01chjw1j1k4zuz/wfZde9HUj9/system)
How goes Wario, pal?
Been awhile since I heard from you.
On a side note, I'm probably gonna finish Dark Suit Samus tomorrow (rig that is), since I have free time. Have you made any progress on the texture since that last sexy preview?
Signed up just for this. I just want to request a single CSP--the yellow Sonic from this pack.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1888 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1888)
Thanks in advance.
Quote from: Sly64 on October 20, 2012, 04:27:52 AM
@Linkxp500
I suggest you just use this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p01chjw1j1k4zuz/wfZde9HUj9/system (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p01chjw1j1k4zuz/wfZde9HUj9/system)
What exactly is in that link? I know full well how to install those CSPs (Through plenty of research, mind you), and I've even found a way to mass install with WBFS Manager.
Anyway, previously I've been playing Super Smash Bros through Dolphin, and before you get the wrong idea, I do own the game for the Wii. But for a while, it hasn't worked too well, seeing as my Wii is the early model, and SSBB is a dual-layered disc. I have, however, finally found a way to be able to play it once again on the Wii, also thanks to WBFS manager.
PostScript: Sorry for going a little off-topic. I'd like to know what you meant to say with that link, though.
That link, my friend, is to the system folder in the Brawl ISO files that somebody downloaded.
I'm thinking I misread your previous post.
are you gonna make the CSPs for ur fellow teammate's new hack, taskmaster?
Quote from: Sly64 on October 23, 2012, 01:14:02 PM
That link, my friend, is to the system folder in the Brawl ISO files that somebody downloaded.
I'm thinking I misread your previous post.
Well, that was... rather plain to see. I had thought it was a modified version of those files, however. :P
Anyway, I found my solution, but now I'm having trouble softmodding my Wii. I guess I'll postpone that process till I can figure out why Smash Stack didn't pull up the BootMii install even after I followed the guide on WiiHacks to the letter. Must be something I missed or is missing from that guide. :\
Back to the topic:
@ SJS - I noticed there was no Toon Zelda over Lucas CSPs, as well as a lack of Ghirahim CSPs for Marth or Shiek. If it's not too much trouble, perhaps those could be on your to-do list SJS?
I have others I'd like to be done (I think) but I can't remember any of them and they are as numerous as there are MythBusters episodes, so I'm uncertain whether you'd accept those in addition to your other requests and events in real life.
Thanks for your already large assortment of CSPs. :)
can you make CSP of my characters! :D*
my characters -------> http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=20897 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=20897)
Wario only for now :srs:
Could you please make some CSP's for this Slender Man (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29414) import?
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on October 25, 2012, 03:21:45 AM
Could you please make some CSP's for this Slender Man (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29414) import?
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 24, 2012, 07:53:15 PM
Wario only for now :srs:
hey what happend with my CSP's?
I believe I can say with much confidence that all valid questions that any individual may have pertaining to this thread are answered in the OP. If things are still a tad vague even after reading the OP, feel free to read it again.
Holy [censored], these are some badass csp's.
Wario is open?
>.>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24009 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24009)
He may be too big lol
has this been requested yet for wario?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27950 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27950)
(king K. rool by GBC)
I'm sure someone has asked before, but I'm not too keen on digging through this thread, so: Are you planning on working on Marth sometime? No stress though. I love your CSPs and I want you to take your time with them :)
Quote from: smasherGale on October 28, 2012, 08:56:50 PM
I'm sure someone has asked before, but I'm not too keen on digging through this thread, so: Are you planning on working on Marth sometime? No stress though. I love your CSPs and I want you to take your time with them :)
He'll do all characters eventually.
And then everyone shut up <_<
Not sure if Ganon is still open but, I just started making my own vertex model. (Updated Darkon) :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27366 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27366)
-CSP Request-
Quote from: Darkon360 on November 01, 2012, 06:32:54 PM
Not sure if Ganon is still open but, I just started making my own vertex model. (Updated Darkon) :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27366 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27366)
-CSP Request-
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 24, 2012, 07:53:15 PM
Wario only for now :srs:
lol
Hey, I'm done.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wario/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wario/)
Bye.
Quote from: SJS on November 01, 2012, 10:02:35 PM
Hey, I'm done.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wario/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wario/)
Bye.
Nice job!
SJS, I think I love you. These are incredible. Also, I've never seen that Pikachu-costume Wario. Is it on the vault?
Quote from: JayGamer on November 01, 2012, 11:52:50 PM
SJS, I think I love you. These are incredible. Also, I've never seen that Pikachu-costume Wario. Is it on the vault?
Da.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27917 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27917)
Hey SJS, I think you forgot to make this one:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6wu3n9c34790idd (http://www.mediafire.com/?6wu3n9c34790idd)
It was requested for Wario's Old Set.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Dunno why I didn't request this for Wario before (might be too late now) but I would've loved to have seen Ziggs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26692 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26692)
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on November 02, 2012, 01:59:42 PM
Hey SJS, I think you forgot to make this one:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6wu3n9c34790idd (http://www.mediafire.com/?6wu3n9c34790idd)
It was requested for Wario's Old Set.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 02, 2012, 03:37:32 PM
Dunno why I didn't request this for Wario before (might be too late now) but I would've loved to have seen Ziggs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26692 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26692)
I didn't do Shake King because I couldn't find it for some reason. But now I can since you gave me a download link. Ziggs was hiding in my Wario folder under the alias of "Catman".
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wario/bwario3fatking.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wario/bwario3catman.png)
SJS, do you still have the .pcs for Phazon Wario? The download link's broken, so if you don't mind posting here, that would be fantastic. Also, the CSPs look great as usual!
Quote from: AndIQuote on November 02, 2012, 08:28:39 PM
SJS, do you still have the .pcs for Phazon Wario? The download link's broken, so if you don't mind posting here, that would be fantastic. Also, the CSPs look great as usual!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fcoe59v9dwoy0uc/Phazon%20Wario.pac (https://www.dropbox.com/s/fcoe59v9dwoy0uc/Phazon%20Wario.pac)
Quote from: SJS on November 02, 2012, 04:26:11 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wario/bwario3catman.png)
Awesomesauce! High five!
The new Photobucket sucks, I like the goku its epic!!
Hey SJS could u do a csp like this?: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?must7g7207bxq77 (http://www.mediafire.com/view/?must7g7207bxq77)
and heres the original hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29382 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29382)
Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on November 03, 2012, 01:16:26 AM
The new Photobucket sucks, I like the goku its epic!!
Hey SJS could u do a csp like this?: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?must7g7207bxq77 (http://www.mediafire.com/view/?must7g7207bxq77)
and heres the original hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29382 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29382)
Wait until he finishes all characters.
Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on November 03, 2012, 01:16:26 AM
The new Photobucket sucks, I like the goku its epic!!
Hey SJS could u do a csp like this?: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?must7g7207bxq77 (http://www.mediafire.com/view/?must7g7207bxq77)
and heres the original hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29382 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29382)
Not sure what you want, but that looks a lot like Goku in my Captain Falcon pose.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptain3goku.png) (http://i.imgur.com/y4Fja.png)
...only someone colored and drew all over it as you can see.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 03, 2012, 02:47:47 AM
Wait until he finishes all characters.
You don't have to tell everyone that. They can figure it out on their own if their requests get ignored and/or they read the OP.
Quote from: SJS on November 03, 2012, 04:10:43 AM
Not sure what you want, but that looks a lot like Goku in my Captain Falcon pose.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Captain%20Falcon/bcaptain3goku.png) (http://i.imgur.com/y4Fja.png)
...only someone colored and drew all over it as you can see.
You don't have to tell everyone that. They can figure it out on their own if their requests get ignored and/or they read the OP.
yeah i colored and drew it out, just kinda showing u how the csp should be like but i screwed up on lots of lighting and shades ( dr toxic is a texture on goku it goes with a psa over captain falcon) so i used ur goku and tried to make it like dr toxic, anyway dr toxic is collaberating u because the csp base ( goku is urs)
You are quite right about users being able to figure out what is actually being done, SJS.
At first, the requesting guidelines looked like you were accepting mass requests up to 6 at a time for a person, but after reading over it a few times, I realized that it's that AND only for the current character in progress.
I would suggest for future readers of the OP that you explain it a tad more clearly, but what you do is up to you.
I have a question, now. Which character is next in line for your CSP work?
Lucario requests are open again. Really pleased with how this one came out. It's like a cool fusion of my last two Lucario poses. Probably one of my best ones so far. Cool effects and whatnot. Blah blah blah blah.
Lucario requests are open again? Ok, here are four, I'd like to make a lucario hack or two before you finish
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29073 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29073)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27028 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27028)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27304 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27304)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27919 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27919)
Quote from: SJS on November 05, 2012, 04:58:33 AM
Lucario requests are open again. Really pleased with how this one came out. It's like a cool fusion of my last two Lucario poses. Probably one of my best ones so far. Cool effects and whatnot. Blah blah blah blah.
I think you gave me motivation to do a Lucario texture I wanted to do. :srs:
I'll post my request tomorrow, I'm on phone right now. :P
Frezia
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24357 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24357)
Klonoa
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23625 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23625)
Chaos 0
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23345 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23345)
Kid Buu
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22608 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22608)
N64 Stadium Mewtwo: http://www.mediafire.com/?zvfymjpbjasgyhr (http://www.mediafire.com/?zvfymjpbjasgyhr)
Klonoa: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23625 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23625)
Knuckles: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23668 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23668)
Thanks for all your hard work and I can't wait to see the new pose!
Zoroark: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25569 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25569)
Deoxys: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13829 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13829)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25215 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25215)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27920 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27920)
I can't remember how many colors are in this pack, but if there are too many, a CSP of the armored version would be enough.
Thanks a bunch. Hope these all turn out well.
joke beat me to Renamon, so here's another popular digimon hack.
Brawl Style Flamedramon + Recolors (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28811)
all the 4 models from here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25311 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25311)
i got 1 more request soon but the model is not done yet
Chaos 0: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25436 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25436)
Hollow Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24456 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24456)
Rocket, Aqua, Magma, and Galactic Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10829 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10829)
Cyber Aura: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6701 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6701)
Blazeblue: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26664 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26664)
Crystal Mephiles: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26516 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26516)
Amaterasu (I'm curious about the result): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25101 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25101)
Hellurio: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2612 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2612)
The last slot may be my texture.
Deoxys: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25941 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25941)
Brawl Trophy Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25273 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25273)
and I imagine you will be doing all forms of Star's mewtwo because everyone loves them, but I the Shadow Mewtwo from this pack, please and thank you ;D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28012 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28012)
and finally, the Iron Man lookin' red and yellow one from this pack.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26507 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26507)
(if you want to do all of them, it's up to you xD)
Minticario Direct DL (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17704083/Minticario.rar)
Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 05, 2012, 02:34:32 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27920 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27920)
Just the armored Mewtwo in this pack.
Yggdrasil: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26519 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26519)
Everything else has been covered.
Guardian Outifit - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18252 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18252)
Tokario - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16444 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16444)
Riolu - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23487 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23487)
Super Sayan Lucario - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9071 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9071)
Mewoxys - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24386 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24386)
Mewcario - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24385 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24385)
Done
Reikigami: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29576 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29576)
Anubis: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4605 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4605)
Flamedramon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14578 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14578)
Zoroark: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11960 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11960)
Gokario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=663 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=663)
Green Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4899 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4899)
Red Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4842 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4842)
Just these for me.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ap9g18fadhzbsv0 (http://www.mediafire.com/?ap9g18fadhzbsv0)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4138 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4138)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23729 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23729)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6697 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6697)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9367 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9367)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2623 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2623)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26557 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26557)
Midnight Guard - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6702 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6702)
Wolf Link (From LOZ: Twilight Princess) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4274 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4274)
Klonoa http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23625 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23625)
Mewtwo Pack http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27923 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27923)
Armor Mewtow http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27920 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27920)
Velen Draufgänger http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18252 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18252)
Mewtwo Retextured http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24634 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24634)
I only really care for the original color in the pack of the second one.
Can't find these hacks, so if you have them send them to me.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Lucario/blucario2bumble.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Lucario/blucario2light.png)
Quote from: iLink on November 07, 2012, 03:44:31 AM
Velen Draufgänger http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18252 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18252)
Mewtwo Retextured http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24634 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24634)
I only really care for the original color in the pack of the second one.
Seeing that pop up makes me happy.
Quote from: Velen on November 07, 2012, 09:28:47 PMSeeing that pop up makes me happy.
You mean you didn't request yourself? :o
Of course Wario CSPs get finished while I'm away. Nice job with the CSPs as always. They really show the difference between good model imports and bad ones.
Now for my Lucario Requests:
Shiny Lucario by Warchamp7 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Lucario/ShinyLucario.rar)
Friender by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Lucario/FrienderLucario.rar)
Mickey Mouse by Dhragen (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Lucario/Mickeycario.rar)
Kadabra/Alakazam by Androu1 (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Lucario/Kadabrakazamcario.rar)
Zombie Lucario by Jugg4n4ut (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Lucario/Zombiecario.rar)
Mienshao by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Lucario/Mienshao3.pcs)
Edited my OP to add a new rule. Requests are limited to six per person, and that includes that person's alt accounts. I'm not stupid, so if you want to try and cheat the system find a less obvious way to do it.
Quote from: SJS on November 08, 2012, 03:53:15 AM
Edited my OP to add a new rule. Requests are limited to six per person, and that includes that person's alt accounts. I'm not stupid, so if you want to try and cheat the system find a less obvious way to do it.
Wait... I read this rule when I first joined the forums... Why did you state that you edited your OP now?
Oh, now I understand... you directed that comment toward the user above you, since those hacks contain "requests" that exceed the aforementioned rule... nevermind then. :P
Quote from: SJS on November 08, 2012, 03:53:15 AM
Edited my OP to add a new rule. Requests are limited to six per person, and that includes that person's alt accounts. I'm not stupid, so if you want to try and cheat the system find a less obvious way to do it.
Holy alt account, Batman! :oshi:
why do people have alt accounts? even when i have hit my max of 6 requests per character, someone else usually ends up requesting the other one or two i didn't have. jeez people! he does this for free! be respectful!
Quote from: dougdude10 on November 08, 2012, 04:21:15 AMwhy do people have alt accounts? even when i have hit my max of 6 requests per character, someone else usually ends up requesting the other one or two i didn't have. jeez people! he does this for free! be respectful!
Kit Ballard has one. So we know she's on a cellphone. >.>
Quote from: ruby43 on November 06, 2012, 03:15:22 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4138 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4138)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23729 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23729)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6697 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6697)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9367 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9367)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2623 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2623)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26557 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26557)
You should not do that again, alt account guy. I won't say who the owner of this alt account is, though.
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 08, 2012, 04:13:27 AM
Wait... I read this rule when I first joined the forums... Why did you state that you edited your OP now?
Oh, now I understand... you directed that comment toward the user above you, since those hacks contain "requests" that exceed the aforementioned rule... nevermind then. :P
Yeah, it's been there since an alt account incident that occurred a few weeks ago. I added it discreetly, but I figured I'd bring it up since someone else with a new alt account popped up.
Quote from: dougdude10 on November 08, 2012, 04:21:15 AM
why do people have alt accounts? even when i have hit my max of 6 requests per character, someone else usually ends up requesting the other one or two i didn't have. jeez people! he does this for free! be respectful!
Thank you.
My negs, I am done.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Lucario/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Lucario/?start=all)
Thank you very much!
I like this pose. Though, upon opening and seeing nothing but Mewtwo my first thought was "where's Lucario?" then I lol'ed.
You, sir, work extra fast :srs:
Well that was fast. Great job. :D
Hmm...I don't see Amaterasu. I guess it couldn't be done. I was curious anyway. :P
First I remembered I had a hack on Lucario, then I thought I was too late, then I realized it used a dark texture. But it got finished anyway! Thanks.
Literally everything I had was requested, and these puppies are all gorgeous. Good work, huh?
Quote from: Segtendo on November 08, 2012, 05:59:26 PMYou, sir, work extra fast :srs:
This. Seriously, I'm not used to you finishing you CSPs this quickly. You even did my crappy Zoroark recolor and Culex. Awesome, thanks SJS.
Quote from: ruby43 on November 06, 2012, 03:15:22 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4138 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4138)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23729 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23729)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6697 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6697)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9367 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9367)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2623 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2623)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26557 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26557)
One post and a request...
My spider senses are tingling...
Quote from: Shun_One on November 08, 2012, 05:57:34 PM
Thank you very much!
I like this pose. Though, upon opening and seeing nothing but Mewtwo my first thought was "where's Lucario?" then I lol'ed.
No problem. Dude, it was like super Mewtwo overload this time around.
Quote from: Segtendo on November 08, 2012, 05:59:26 PM
You, sir, work extra fast :srs:
I did a lot before I opened requests to create the illusion that I work fast.
Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 08, 2012, 06:02:09 PM
Well that was fast. Great job. :D
Hmm...I don't see Amaterasu. I guess it couldn't be done. I was curious anyway. :P
It looked ridiculous... the head wasn't even in the CSP. I wasn't about to take the time to make the CSP look good when the mod itself didn't have that kind of effort put into it. Maybe if the neck and head were actually rigged to something, I would have.
Quote from: PAVGN on November 08, 2012, 06:54:17 PM
This. Seriously, I'm not used to you finishing you CSPs this quickly. You even did my crappy Zoroark recolor and Culex. Awesome, thanks SJS.
I figured you'd appreciate that.
Quote from: Lee on November 08, 2012, 07:30:39 PM
One post and a request...
My spider senses are tingling...
That's so one page ago. =P
I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't too big of a fan of the first two Lucario poses. The auras looked a little too corny and the poses lacked ferocity. However, this new pose is fantastic. It looks so much more powerful and assertive than the previous two poses, and the hand aura is a lot nicer.
Also, Star's Mewtwo looks badass in that pose.
Fantastic as always! Really love how the pose turned out.
My only issue is that for Star's Mewtwo (or any of the Mewtwos really) he isn't looking towards the camera like with the normal Lucario CSP. It's a minor issue though and aside from that they look amazing.
Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 08, 2012, 10:08:09 PMFantastic as always! Really love how the pose turned out. My only issue is that for Star's Mewtwo (or any of the Mewtwos really) he isn't looking towards the camera like with the normal Lucario CSP. It's a minor issue though and aside from that they look amazing.
Well Star's Mewtwo doesn't have eye movement so can't do much about that. :-/
Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 08, 2012, 10:11:21 PM
Well Star's Mewtwo doesn't have eye movement so can't do much about that. :-/
Yeah, I know. That's the problem with these CSPs. They're almost too good for the hacks they're for.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 08, 2012, 09:53:30 PM
I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't too big of a fan of the first two Lucario poses. The auras looked a little too corny and the poses lacked ferocity. However, this new pose is fantastic. It looks so much more powerful and assertive than the previous two poses, and the hand aura is a lot nicer.
Also, Star's Mewtwo looks badass in that pose.
Yeah, they were good at the time, but look subpar when compared to the latest pose.
Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 08, 2012, 10:08:09 PM
Fantastic as always! Really love how the pose turned out.
My only issue is that for Star's Mewtwo (or any of the Mewtwos really) he isn't looking towards the camera like with the normal Lucario CSP. It's a minor issue though and aside from that they look amazing.
Yeah, the imports with the fixed stare bug me too. Sometimes I fix it, sometimes I don't.
Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 08, 2012, 10:11:21 PM
Well Star's Mewtwo doesn't have eye movement so can't do much about that. :-/
There's a lot I could have done, but I didn't.
schaweet!
*goes and downloads renamon just for the csp*
xD
Quote from: joke. on November 08, 2012, 11:45:45 PM*goes and downloads renamon just for the csp* xD
The CSPs makes us wanna download other hacks. xD
Definitely like this over the previous poses, GJ dude.
I love those Wario CSPs, man. And thanks for the Shake King download, CutterKirby. I've been looking for that hack forever.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645)
Updated with Wario and Lucario junk.
Will there be in game icons for the new Lucario?
I just came here to say, I love that you used your magic to make Shiki even sexier on LSTeam blog post. ;)
Can you make CSPs for Mastaklo's Custom Vegeta Pack over Wolf?
Quote from: Ganonpunch on November 11, 2012, 03:05:47 AM
Can you make CSPs for Mastaklo's Custom Vegeta Pack over Wolf?
I believe he's taking Lucario requests.
<_< Tourists...
i actually use your CSPs to find good looking mods for mah brawls
Quote from: joke. on November 11, 2012, 08:20:43 PM
i actually use your CSPs to find good looking mods for mah brawls
You, I and probably almost everyone else does this xD
SJS CSPs
Making people fill their SDs since 2011
Quote from: joke. on November 11, 2012, 08:20:43 PM
i actually use your CSPs to find good looking mods for mah brawls
Quote from: Flygon on November 11, 2012, 11:18:32 PM
You, I and probably almost everyone else does this xD
SJS CSPs
Making people fill their SDs since 2011
That's one of the main reasons I love making CSPs... getting to discover great new hacks that I've never noticed before.
who is next SJS? so excited!
bowser please, idk why, maybe cuz of my megakabuterimon, but i want bowser :srs:
Quote from: joke. on November 12, 2012, 08:19:59 PMbowser please, idk why, maybe cuz of my megakabuterimon, but i want bowser :srs:
I don't see why Bowser needs another revamp.
just a request wave, that'd make me rig some bowser mods
I'm still awaiting characters that haven't had the chance to be revamped... coughkirbycough
Quote from: JayGamer on November 13, 2012, 02:43:47 AM
I'm still awaiting characters that haven't had the chance to be revamped... coughkirbycough
Yeah... I fully agree here.
Kirby, Dedede, and all those other ones who have no revamps.
I think priority should be taken with them.
Well a new Charizard pose popped in my head, so I'm just gonna redo Charizard again. So yeah.
Mintizard (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27965) please.
Darkzard: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16180 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16180)
The red Charizard from this set: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26897 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26897)
Rayquaza: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=231 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=231)
Garchomp: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23572 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23572)
Flygon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26956 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26956)
Does anyone have wii's Lazrdon? Here's the link, but it's broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3552 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3552)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12709 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12709)
Also the 3 Team Colored Charizard Textures from Project M. I don't think they're on the vault but they shouldn't be too difficult to find. http://projectm.dantarion.com/downloads/ (http://projectm.dantarion.com/downloads/)
Charizard? You mean the guy with only like 16 CSPs? I'm okay with this.
I'll post my requests in a sec, I'm in a bit of a rush.
Charchar time? I'm alright with this.
Zekrom: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28324 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28324)
Reshiram: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27645 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27645)
Typhlosion: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27045 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27045)
Garchomp: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23572 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23572)
Tyranitar: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16671 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16671)
Ridley: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28234 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28234)
Flygon - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26956 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26956)
Lugia - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15733 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15733)
MetalGreymon - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10780 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10780)
Dragonite - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25999 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25999)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27181 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27181) Charmeleon
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12468 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12468) Mewtwo's Charizard
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16787 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16787) Aerodactyl Normal and Shiny
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26923 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26923) Charmander
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27436 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27436) Muscular Charizard
I don't particularly care for any of them now... but I might later, so I'm trying to fill up your CSP collection. :P
Meta Ridley: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12297 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12297)
Falcon Charizard: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8169 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8169)
Ridley: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12295 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12295)
Red, Green, and Blue team colors: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26897 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26897) <-- (This counts as 3 requests, right?)
Dragonair - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29068 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29068)
Hydreigon - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23694 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23694)
Rayquaza Vertex - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21372 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21372)
Girantina (Alternate Form) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29030 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29030)
Latios - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26344 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26344)
LucaZard - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=227 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=227)
omg, i wont be in time to do my charizard plans!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27645 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27645)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15880 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15880) Mecha-Zard.
Metal Greymon - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10780 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10780)
Shiny - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12709 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12709)
I assume you're doing all the requests you've done already right? If so, then I don't have any requests because the hacks I want CSPs for hasn't changed since last time.
Oh god I still need to finish onix but I need to edit his uv points, maybe I'll send you his files and you can photoshop the eyes, why not xD
Here's an unreleased hack of mine
Zapdos: http://www.mediafire.com/?jbaxupb83lb0nh3 (http://www.mediafire.com/?jbaxupb83lb0nh3)
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on November 13, 2012, 09:12:13 PM
Girantina (Alternate Form) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29030 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29030)
Dunno what I can do with that one, it's barely rigged.
Quote from: PAVGN on November 13, 2012, 11:56:14 PM
I assume you're doing all the requests you've done already right? If so, then I don't have any requests because the hacks I want CSPs for hasn't changed since last time.
Yup, like always.
Quote from: Flygon on November 14, 2012, 12:10:12 AM
Oh god I still need to finish onix but I need to edit his uv points, maybe I'll send you his files and you can photoshop the eyes, why not xD
Here's an unreleased hack of mine
Zapdos: http://www.mediafire.com/?jbaxupb83lb0nh3 (http://www.mediafire.com/?jbaxupb83lb0nh3)
That's Charmander XD
Quote from: SJS on November 14, 2012, 12:42:01 AM
That's Charmander XD
lol wut? It's zapdos over charizard.
It seems someone assumed something incorrectly...
Tragic. :P
Quote from: Flygon on November 14, 2012, 12:55:21 AM
lol wut? It's zapdos over charizard.
The .pac file is Charmander.
Okay, I'm re- Oh, wait, everyone requested everything
Quote from: SJS on November 14, 2012, 02:07:05 AM
The .pac file is Charmander.
Oh, is the pcs zapdos?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26366 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26366)
Quote from: Flygon on November 14, 2012, 02:18:36 AM
Oh, is the pcs zapdos?
Yeah. I had opened the .pac first and thought you accidentally sent me Charmander.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27181 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27181)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26956 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26956)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25999 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25999)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23572 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23572)
Quote from: Boygos on November 14, 2012, 03:02:57 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27181 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27181)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26956 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26956)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25999 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25999)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23572 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23572)
But... all of those had already been requested. :\
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 14, 2012, 03:12:59 AM
But... all of those had already been requested. :\
Doesn't matter. Happened before. :srs:
Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 14, 2012, 03:15:48 AM
Doesn't matter. Happened before. :srs:
Doesn't it get annoying, though? :S
To happen so often... it's a wonder why so many people don't take the time to read everything before posting. :\
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 14, 2012, 03:25:44 AM
Doesn't it get annoying, though? :S
To happen so often... it's a wonder why so many people don't take the time to read everything before posting. :\
Just deal with it. :srs:
SJS, may I ask why you change your signature so frequently?
I don't know why, but I'm starting to suspect it's either automated, or you are indecisive on your favorite Tragic image. :P
Hey, just wondering about your six textures per person rule.
Is that six at a time or six ever?
I don't think I'll request but I am still curious.
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on November 14, 2012, 06:33:04 AM
Hey, just wondering about your six textures per person rule.
Is that six at a time or six ever?
I don't think I'll request but I am still curious.
Six per round of a single CSP pose.
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 14, 2012, 03:12:59 AM
But... all of those had already been requested. :\
People request the hacks they use, so naturally there'll be some overlap.
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 14, 2012, 05:50:47 AM
SJS, may I ask why you change your signature so frequently?
I don't know why, but I'm starting to suspect it's either automated, or you are indecisive on your favorite Tragic image. :P
My secretary does it for me.
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on November 14, 2012, 06:33:04 AM
Hey, just wondering about your six textures per person rule.
Is that six at a time or six ever?
I don't think I'll request but I am still curious.
It's six at a time every time I create a new pose. Then once I finish, you get six more next time I create a new pose. And it continues like that until the end of time.
Quote from: SJS on November 14, 2012, 02:53:57 PM
My secretary does it for me.
That sounds... very odd. But it's not like the answer matters. Though I was hoping for a serious answer to my serious question. :srs:
Quote from: SJS on November 14, 2012, 02:53:57 PM
It's six at a time every time I create a new pose. Then once I finish, you get six more next time I create a new pose. And it continues like that until the end of time.
Will there ever be a time when you have decided on a final pose for any specific character and would possibly allow... maybe 6 requests per round of requests for that pose at the time. Then maybe perhaps you would get back to that same pose and do another round of requests at a later time.
Am I making sense? I mean would there be a limit of requests on a pose that for some reason you decide will not be revamped ever?
Everything that I want has been requested already, so I'm good.
I want to request the default costume CSPs, as usual. :)
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 14, 2012, 04:37:17 PM
That sounds... very odd. But it's not like the answer matters. Though I was hoping for a serious answer to my serious question. :srs:
Yes, he changes the signature every minute because of traffic.
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 14, 2012, 04:37:17 PM
Will there ever be a time when you have decided on a final pose for any specific character and would possibly allow... maybe 6 requests per round of requests for that pose at the time. Then maybe perhaps you would get back to that same pose and do another round of requests at a later time.
Am I making sense? I mean would there be a limit of requests on a pose that for some reason you decide will not be revamped ever?
What. You really need to have a lot of free time to replace CSPs as you replace costumes in Brawl... I don't see what's the need of what you're asking here. Regardless, once in a blue moon, SJS accepts a few requests for old poses. You can probably hold your need to have over 6 CSPs for costumes for when that day comes.
Quote from: Albafika on November 14, 2012, 05:32:13 PM
Yes, he changes the signature every minute because of traffic.
Ah, I see.
Quote from: Albafika on November 14, 2012, 05:32:13 PM
What. You really need to have a lot of free time to replace CSPs as you replace costumes in Brawl... I don't see what's the need of what you're asking here. Regardless, once in a blue moon, SJS accepts a few requests for old poses. You can probably hold your need to have over 6 CSPs for costumes for when that day comes.
It wasn't necessarily a need than a question of pure curiosity. Regardless, you have answered my question, so thanks.
I don't mind the CSP limit at all. Now that I think about it, I don't even know why I was initially curious about additional requests for a specific pose.
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 14, 2012, 05:45:20 PM
I don't mind the CSP limit at all. Now that I think about it, I don't even know why I was initially curious about additional requests for a specific pose.
Did it once before, but stopped. It was too much to work on and keep track of.
Alright. Thank you for the insight.
I'm sure you know. But on the OP it says Lucario and Wario's image have been moved or deleted.
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 14, 2012, 04:37:17 PM
That sounds... very odd. But it's not like the answer matters. Though I was hoping for a serious answer to my serious question. :srs:
Why so serious?
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on November 17, 2012, 12:14:25 PM
I'm sure you know. But on the OP it says Lucario and Wario's image have been moved or deleted.
Hm? It's showing up for me.
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Charizard/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Charizard/?start=all)
Done
I dunno if it's me or I don't see them. :/
i see them, and there awesome
does photobucket load up then no pictures? if so it happen to me, i just used google chrome and it works fine now
Quote from: SJS on November 17, 2012, 10:57:21 PM
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Charizard/?start=all (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Charizard/?start=all)
Done
(http://i.imgur.com/B8kjy.png)
Quote from: -Hero Of Time- on November 17, 2012, 11:20:19 PMi see them, and there awesome does photobucket load up then no pictures? if so it happen to me, i just used google chrome and it works fine now
Yep. Unfortunately I dont have Google Chrome.
neither did i, i jsut dl'd it, takes like 3 minutes XD and its WAAAAY faster
[/offtopic]
Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 17, 2012, 11:17:10 PM
I dunno if it's me or I don't see them. :/
When in doubt, clear the cache.
Quote from: SmashClash on November 17, 2012, 11:22:26 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/B8kjy.png)
This is the greatest thing ever.
Is it just me, or did anyone else suffer a lapse of memory that SJS mentioned making CSPs for Charizard? :oshi:
I feel very weird for not remembering anything about it. Probably because of the off-topicness. :srs:
These CSPs. They are not of this world. They are beautiful.
The new pose for Charizard is epic. It fits him very well. Really nice job on them.
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 18, 2012, 12:30:47 AM
Is it just me, or did anyone else suffer a lapse of memory that SJS mentioned making CSPs for Charizard? :oshi:
I feel very weird for not remembering anything about it. Probably because of the off-topicness. :srs:
Quote from: SJS on November 13, 2012, 04:24:38 AM
Well a new Charizard pose popped in my head, so I'm just gonna redo Charizard again. So yeah.
And dat pose. Oh lord sexy.
Downloaded. Awesome stuff! Now when can Ivysaur get some love so the set is complete ;_;?
Quote from: Basilias on November 18, 2012, 05:19:35 AM
Downloaded. Awesome stuff! Now when can Ivysaur get some love so the set is complete ;_;?
Waitaminute. You can download whole albums?
EDIT: Never mind. Just switched back to the old version and found it.
This reminded me of you, SJS:
(http://i.imgur.com/T0xwS.gif)
*sees that on the imgur front page*
*comes to post it here*
*gets ninja'd* :| SJ! booty request!
smexy! who are we bombarding you with next SJS?
damn, just finished my charizard mod, and im too late...
any posibility of u making it anyways?
i'd PM u a download link
Quote from: joke. on November 19, 2012, 08:07:41 AM
damn, just finished my charizard mod, and im too late...
any posibility of u making it anyways?
i'd PM u a download link
Same here, I have three hacks I just finished.
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 18, 2012, 12:30:47 AM
Is it just me, or did anyone else suffer a lapse of memory that SJS mentioned making CSPs for Charizard? :oshi:
I feel very weird for not remembering anything about it. Probably because of the off-topicness. :srs:
You posted in this thread several times since I began taking Charizard requests. Maybe start doing some Brain Age?
Quote from: SmashClash on November 18, 2012, 03:36:56 PM
This reminded me of you, SJS:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Swag.
Quote from: dougdude10 on November 19, 2012, 06:28:46 AM
smexy! who are we bombarding you with next SJS?
loldunno
Quote from: joke. on November 19, 2012, 08:07:41 AM
damn, just finished my charizard mod, and im too late...
any posibility of u making it anyways?
i'd PM u a download link
Quote from: Flygon on November 19, 2012, 08:49:32 AM
Same here, I have three hacks I just finished.
No, I'm tired of looking at Charizard and Charizard related things right now.
Quote from: SJS on November 19, 2012, 07:55:31 PM
You posted in this thread several times since I began taking Charizard requests. Maybe start doing some Brain Age?
Such a good game :srs:
Quote from: SJS on November 19, 2012, 07:55:31 PM
You posted in this thread several times since I began taking Charizard requests. Maybe start doing some Brain Age?
Quote from: Segtendo on November 19, 2012, 08:08:44 PM
Such a good game :srs:
I was never good at memory games. :P
Except those in Zelda. I HAD to do those to complete the game fully... I honestly think I didn't remember the requests because almost an entire page was thrown off-topic (by me, I believe, sorry. :P).
Quote from: Segtendo on November 19, 2012, 08:08:44 PM
Such a good game :srs:
My god I love those challenging frustrating little [censored]es "Brain Age" and "Brain Age 2" I love them.
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 19, 2012, 08:15:34 PM
I was never good at memory games. :P
Except those in Zelda. I HAD to do those to complete the game fully... I honestly think I didn't remember the requests because almost an entire page was thrown off-topic (by me, I believe, sorry. :P).
I love how you apologize for going off-topic.
And continue to go off-topic.
No offence intended, but I just find it hilarious :P
And what's up with these sudden ghost-town moments?
Hmm... I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to request some Links. :-\
The thing is, I like Link's current pose now, so I'm not sure if I want to request Links if it means a new pose. :srs:
What say you, SJS? I hadn't registered here in time for Link's last pose, so I'd like a chance to request 4 (Or 3, if you have already done Tormod's Materialized/Shaderized Dark Link; I saw a Dark Link that resembled it, but I wasn't sure if it was the same) Link hacks for the current pose.
If the answer is no, I'll patiently wait for an official round of new Link requests. (I'd prefer if you give me an answer instead of just ignoring my post, thanks.)
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 21, 2012, 05:17:20 PM
Hmm... I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to request some Links. :-\
The thing is, I like Link's current pose now, so I'm not sure if I want to request Links if it means a new pose. :srs:
What say you, SJS? I hadn't registered here in time for Link's last pose, so I'd like a chance to request 4 (Or 3, if you have already done Tormod's Materialized/Shaderized Dark Link; I saw a Dark Link that resembled it, but I wasn't sure if it was the same) Link hacks for the current pose.
If the answer is no, I'll patiently wait for an official round of new Link requests. (I'd prefer if you give me an answer instead of just ignoring my post, thanks.)
Nope. I'm not one to give people special treatment. Besides, would it really be fair to everyone else who wants stuff? Not really.
Quote from: SJS on November 21, 2012, 11:39:33 PM
Nope. I'm not one to give people special treatment. Besides, would it really be fair to everyone else who wants stuff? Not really.
Okay. I thank you for the honest and straightforward answer, even if I don't like it. :)
I hate to ask this now considering the circumstances, but I figured I'd ask anyway.
With the new project m update (v2.5), they are adding a few textures. I asked them before you finished Charizard if I could have them early in order to request them from here or if they could do it themselves, but I never got a reply back about it.
I was going to ask if you could possibly do the newer ones once they release the update. I believe the Lucario recolors you have already done. The only different ones are for Sonic, Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard.
I understand if you consider this a personal request and wouldn't want to do it, I'd just hate to have a few of them use the default csp and not yours.
Quote from: iLink on November 23, 2012, 12:14:03 AM
I hate to ask this now considering the circumstances, but I figured I'd ask anyway.
With the new project m update (v2.5), they are adding a few textures. I asked them before you finished Charizard if I could have them early in order to request them from here or if they could do it themselves, but I never got a reply back about it.
I was going to ask if you could possibly do the newer ones once they release the update. I believe the Lucario recolors you have already done. The only different ones are for Sonic, Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard.
I understand if you consider this a personal request and wouldn't want to do it, I'd just hate to have a few of them use the default csp and not yours.
Project: M does their own thing. I do my own thing.
They'll get done when the time is right.
Besides, didn't I just do the Project: M Charizards? So they're making different ones or something?
You did the ones in the current 2.1 build, but they have shown a few different ones that will be used for the upcoming 2.5 build.
:>.>:... Did I survive an apocalypse or something? Where is everybody?
Quote from: JayGamer on November 27, 2012, 05:55:26 AM
:>.>:... Did I survive an apocalypse or something? Where is everybody?
Apparently, we're waiting on SJS's next pose.
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 27, 2012, 02:16:05 PM
Apparently, we're waiting on SJS's next pose.
i imagined SJS posing in a power ranger style for some reason... :>.>:
Quote from: joke. on November 27, 2012, 03:21:49 PM
i imagined SJS posing in a power ranger style for some reason... :>.>:
I'd like to see this. :srs:
Well I wanted to go back and do requests for some of my more recent poses. But I bought a new laptop recently, and the screen dimensions are smaller than my old one. So my BrawlBox poses created on my old laptop can't be done until I get my hands on a 1600x900 monitor. And an RGB cable. And a desk.
Quote from: SJS on December 02, 2012, 03:24:10 AM
Well I wanted to go back and do requests for some of my more recent poses. But I bought a new laptop recently, and the screen dimensions are smaller than my old one. So my BrawlBox poses created on my old laptop can't be done until I get my hands on a 1600x900 monitor. And an RGB cable. And a desk.
This is rather unfortunate.
Quote from: PAVGN on December 02, 2012, 07:39:37 PM
Don't you mean...Tragic?
Darn! I should've been the one to say that. :oshi:
Quote from: BuckWild on December 02, 2012, 09:10:03 PM
Darn! I should've been the one to say that. :oshi:
How tragic. >_>
Why do I get the feeling I am being trolled because of my own mistakes? :notimp:
Quote from: Boygos on December 02, 2012, 06:48:35 AM
This is rather unfortunate.
Mia, Sheik, Wolf, Roy, Toon Link, Pokemon Trainer, Wario, Lucario, and Charizard are the only ones I could potentially do requests for.
But not now.
There's always the option of making a new pose.
:srs:
Quote from: JayGamer on December 03, 2012, 04:27:28 AM
There's always the option of making a new pose.
:srs:
That option requires a new pose to be pictured and made real. It also requires it to be satisfying the style of the type of character in the pose. In addition it needs to look appealing.
That's why the Ginyu Force were considered weird and an embarrassment to Frieza's henchmen on Namek. :srs:
Quote from: BuckWild on December 03, 2012, 04:05:50 PM
That option requires a new pose to be pictured and made real. It also requires it to be satisfying the style of the type of character in the pose. In addition it needs to look appealing.
That's why the Ginyu Force were considered weird and an embarrassment to Frieza's henchmen on Namek. :srs:
That may be true, but we all know SJS is a wizard.
He can do anything.
Also, Ginyu Force reference. Oh, DBZ. How I love you so.
Quote from: SJS on December 03, 2012, 01:18:54 AM
Mia, Sheik, Wolf, Roy, Toon Link, Pokemon Trainer, Wario, Lucario, and Charizard are the only ones I could potentially do requests for.
But not now.
Dawww I would like see some Ike requests taken :P
oh wellll
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 05, 2012, 01:44:24 AM
Dawww I would like see some Ike requests taken :P
oh wellll
That. ^
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 05, 2012, 01:44:24 AM
Dawww I would like see some Ike requests taken :P
oh wellll
If I had some inspiration, then maybe.
And if I wanted to lose all inspiration, I'd look at this. (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120719032723/fireemblem/images/b/b4/Ike_DLC_Kakusei_Artwork.png)
Quote from: SJS on December 07, 2012, 01:29:12 AMIf I had some inspiration, then maybe. And if I wanted to lose all inspiration, I'd look at this. (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120719032723/fireemblem/images/b/b4/Ike_DLC_Kakusei_Artwork.png)
I smell new Ike pose soon.... :>.>:
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 07, 2012, 01:32:13 AM
I smell new Ike pose soon.... :>.>:
Heh. I just wanna see some SJS styled Ezio CSPs :p
Quote from: SJS on December 07, 2012, 01:29:12 AM
If I had some inspiration, then maybe.
And if I wanted to lose all inspiration, I'd look at this. (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120719032723/fireemblem/images/b/b4/Ike_DLC_Kakusei_Artwork.png)
Does anybody else not like this design?
He looks like a cyborg, and I can't tell if he's holding a sword or its attached to his arm.
Quote from: Giga Man on December 08, 2012, 12:06:41 AM
Does anybody else not like this design?
He looks like a cyborg, and I can't tell if he's holding a sword or its attached to his arm.
I agree with you. I noticed that with quite a few of the remade characters for Kakusei.
Quote from: JayGamer on December 08, 2012, 12:56:39 AM
I agree with you. I noticed that with quite a few of the remade characters for Kakusei.
That's probably because it was almost "Modern Emblem" or "Fire Emblem on Mars"...
Anyway, if SJS seeks inspiration, well, an FE13 artbook did just get released.
Is there any way to get your older CSP poses?
Besides travelling back in time, you know. I rather stay away from that.
Quote from: br3compactor on December 09, 2012, 05:54:18 PM
Is there any way to get your older CSP poses?
Besides travelling back in time, you know. I rather stay away from that.
When you click a character, the old poses are listed as sub-albums on the left side.
Quote from: SJS on December 09, 2012, 08:08:55 PM
When you click a character, the old poses are listed as sub-albums on the left side.
Oh lol. That option wasn't visible without some clicking around. Thanks.
Is there a guide to replacing the CSP's anywhere? I really want to use these but I'm completely lost on how to do it. Sorry if this is a newbie question.
Quote from: SpaceNinjaStridez on December 10, 2012, 08:12:23 PM
Is there a guide to replacing the CSP's anywhere? I really want to use these but I'm completely lost on how to do it. Sorry if this is a newbie question.
There sure is. First part details one method to make CSPs, second part tells how to replace them.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49755.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49755.0)
If you still don't understand after reading this, just ask.
The guide didn't say what file directory I should be put the csps on the sd card. I learned how to replace the csps in brawl box but I'm not sure where I put them so that they actually show up.
Also I probobly should note that I'm using Riivolution so the way I set up my files might be different than you.
Quote from: SpaceNinjaStridez on December 11, 2012, 01:08:30 AM
The guide didn't say what file directory I should be put the csps on the sd card. I learned how to replace the csps in brawl box but I'm not sure where I put them so that they actually show up.
Also I probobly should note that I'm using Riivolution so the way I set up my files might be different than you.
I'm not too familiar with Riivolution, but if I had to guess based on the little I know, I'd say common5_en.pac would go in the folder 'brawlmods/system'. And if you use sc_selcharacter_en.pac, it would go in 'brawlmods/menu2' I think you have to keep the "_en" on the filenames.
Quote from: SJS on December 11, 2012, 01:19:03 AM
I'm not too familiar with Riivolution, but if I had to guess based on the little I know, I'd say common5_en.pac would go in the folder 'brawlmods/system'. And if you use sc_selcharacter_en.pac, it would go in 'brawlmods/menu2' I think you have to keep the "_en" on the filenames.
Well i have riivolution and i have a common5.pac in...
private/wii/app/rsbe/pfmenu2
yep pf and menu2 together.
I got it to work now thanks to your help. I appreciate it.
Quote from: SpaceNinjaStridez on December 11, 2012, 01:31:07 AM
I got it to work now thanks to your help. I appreciate it.
Good to hear.
I guess I'll revamp Ike again since that's what I feel like doing right now.
:af:
Ezio+Recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29435 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29435)
I would absolutely love it if you did all of these... but if you don't want too, my six are:
-Default
-Ebony
-Auburn
-Scarlett
-Roman Stone
-Emerald
All the normal sword version please, as well as the shaded face alternate texture.
Thanks!!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325)
Also, the default Ezio w/ the hidden blade from the download Nano just posted.
Nano, is it okay if I send him the ACII version of Ezio you sent to me as a gift that one time?
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 11, 2012, 11:35:35 PM
:af:
Ezio+Recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29435 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29435)
I'd love the camo recolor of the long sword.
Also, this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28663). Everything else will be revamped, so... yea.
Seg already requested PT so all I want is Cyber Sub-Zero (http://www.mediafire.com/?ah8rjag8c282wb4).
Hope they all turn out good.
Quote from: Boygos on December 12, 2012, 02:28:43 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325)
Nano, is it okay if I send him the ACII version of Ezio you sent to me as a gift that one time?
I'm cool with that
hey sjs, what happened to tht extra csp place where u had csps of shadow etc?
The things I do for my team-mates...
Minty Ike (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29898)
Maritime Ike (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29616)
-
And that leaves me with four, so...
Shun's Ike (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24750)
Black Cape Ike (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24844)
Thanks a bunch.
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 11, 2012, 11:35:35 PM
:af:
Ezio+Recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29435 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29435)
I would absolutely love it if you did all of these... but if you don't want too, my six are:
-Default
-Ebony
-Auburn
-Scarlett
-Roman Stone
-Emerald
All the normal sword version please, as well as the shaded face alternate texture.
Thanks!!
Do a collab with me and I'll make 'em all :af:
Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on December 12, 2012, 03:52:01 AM
hey sjs, what happened to tht extra csp place where u had csps of shadow etc?
Looks like the images broke. I'll remember to fix it later.
Quote from: Shun_One on December 12, 2012, 04:09:00 AM
The things I do for my team-mates...
Minty Ike (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29898)
Maritime Ike (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29616)
-
And that leaves me with four, so...
Shun's Ike (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24750)
Black Cape Ike (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24844)
Thanks a bunch.
Actually, I already grabbed Maritime Ike for myself. So you can give me two different ones if you want XD
Hmm... whats your idea for a Collab with me?
Just PM me if you don't wanna junk up your thread ;)
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 12, 2012, 05:14:09 AM
Hmm... whats your idea for a Collab with me?
Just PM me if you don't wanna junk up your thread ;)
Well I've been wanting to see Juri from Street Fighter imported if that sounds interesting XD
If you can find a model of her, I'll be glad to import her.
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 12, 2012, 12:25:12 PM
If you can find a model of her, I'll be glad to import her.
But of course
https://www.dropbox.com/s/374bobv1t1j6ujq/Juri.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/374bobv1t1j6ujq/Juri.zip)
Crono: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28108 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28108)
HD FF7 Cloud: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27340 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27340)
Shulk: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27125 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27125)
Ichigo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25361 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25361)
Thanks, SJS!
victorygreymon: http://www.mediafire.com/?ylw93p5y8db915r (http://www.mediafire.com/?ylw93p5y8db915r)
Quote from: SJS on December 12, 2012, 04:37:48 AM
Actually, I already grabbed Maritime Ike for myself. So you can give me two different ones if you want XD
Well, that's neat.
I'd request more, but I doubt I'll be able to get my next two Ike hacks finished in time. If I somehow finish 'em, I'll post though.
Minato - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26787 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26787)
Dante (DMC) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29338 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29338)
Kratos - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29352 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29352)
Dante (UMvC3) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26683 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26683)
Thor - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325)
War - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28418 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28418)
Omnimon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30101 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30101Dante)
Dante Recolors: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27112 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27112)
Squall: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18687 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18687)
Cloud(Advent Children): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16171 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16171)
Zack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24578 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24578)
Tidus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24765 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24765)
Shulk: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27125 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27125)
Quote from: SJS on December 12, 2012, 03:41:17 PM
But of course
https://www.dropbox.com/s/374bobv1t1j6ujq/Juri.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/374bobv1t1j6ujq/Juri.zip)
Does this mean... Ezio gets his own pose? :af:
Quote from: Boygos on December 13, 2012, 02:09:22 AM
Does this mean... Ezio gets his own pose? :af:
I would die if SJS gives him his own pose :srs:
Naruto: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24251 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24251)
>_> First time requesting in the entire thread. :af:
Quote from: joke. on December 12, 2012, 08:10:53 PM
victorygreymon: http://www.mediafire.com/?ylw93p5y8db915r (http://www.mediafire.com/?ylw93p5y8db915r)
Is he the one with the triforce? xD
Yaaaaay Ike requests
A green Thor I threw together (I got permission) (http://www.mediafire.com/?h33kgmt0z4fj9tz)
Arbiter (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27131)
Ryu (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25323)
I believe that's it.
Oh yeah, this one too:
The Doctor: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12645 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12645)
yay for ike requests!
Oni Link
http://www.mediafire.com/?6q9z46pvt8np63e (http://www.mediafire.com/?6q9z46pvt8np63e)
Kratos (God of War)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29352 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29352)
Cole Macgrath
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27738 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27738)
Lagiacrus Hunter (LongSword)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30051 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30051)
Quote from: dougdude10 on December 13, 2012, 06:05:53 AM
yay for ike requests!
Oni Link
http://www.mediafire.com/?6q9z46pvt8np63e (http://www.mediafire.com/?6q9z46pvt8np63e)
You MUST put that on the vault!
its not mine or i would. it belongs to
http://infinitesmashteam.com/ (http://infinitesmashteam.com/)
Huh, I wonder why jokekid never put it on the vault...
Anyway, it'd be nice to see a more MM version of FD Link over Ike. :af:
Quote from: BuckWild on December 13, 2012, 05:52:46 PM
Huh, I wonder why jokekid never put it on the vault...
Anyway, it'd be nice to see a more MM version of FD Link over Ike. :af:
I actually did request Link with Biggoron Sword over Ike. Snoopy said he would do it, but decided to go further and make FD Link.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 13, 2012, 07:55:54 PM
I actually did request Link with Biggoron Sword over Link.
I'd want that.
Quote from: SJS on December 13, 2012, 08:38:40 PMI'd want that.
Over Ike I mean. *facepalm* Damn typos...
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 13, 2012, 08:44:27 PM
Over Ike I mean. *facepalm* Damn typos...
I didn't even notice the over Link part. My brain just knew what you knew you wanted to say, you know?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24112 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24112) (Terra)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24113 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24113) (Terra-Xehanort)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24060 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24060) (Armored Terra)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24063 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24063) (Helmetless Terra)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26693 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26693) (Riku KH2)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26185 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26185) (True Terra with Cape)
I only released this to get a nice portrait from you!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30113 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30113)
That Biggoron Sword Link crossed my mind after I had commented... I wonder when one will come about?
Cloud (Ninka_Kiwi) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27155 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27155)
Kamina - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23542 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23542)
Auron - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23801 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23801)
Kajin no Soki - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24261 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24261)
Trunks (just need green) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22436 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22436)
That Crono is fantastic.
Omnimon - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30101 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30101)
Lagiacrus Armor-Long Sword - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24244 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24244)
Pokemon Trainer - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28663 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28663)
Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes 2) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23885 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23885)
Squall leonhart(Final Fantasy Dissidia) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23855 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23855)
Hollow Ichigo - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26183 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26183)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25131 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25131)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28223 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28223)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25329 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25329)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23870 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23870)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23811 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23811)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23601 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23601)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27560 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27560)
Happy 300 pages sir. Let us drink to this occasion ಠ_ರೃ
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
one could easilly make a biggoron sword using my FD link, since it's just brawl's link with a texture and a custom sword... get it in 3ds max, get rid of the sword, make a biggoron sword, apply a normal link texture and done
SPawn http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28803 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28803)
Kratos http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29352 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29352)
Yuusha by Androu1 (http://www.mediafire.com/?ymqdzzuz0lt)
Frank West by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ike/FrankWest.rar)
Gene by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ike/Gene.rar)
Dr. Horrible by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ike/DrHorrible.rar)
Guts by mariokart64n (http://www.mediafire.com/?o4ipl44pchcwqgm)
Felix by Syntax Error
I most likely requested most of these already. Please let me know which ones I already requested.
Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on December 14, 2012, 09:59:07 PM
Happy 300 pages sir. Let us drink to this occasion ಠ_ರೃ
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Many thanks, Master GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD.
Quote from: PAVGN on December 15, 2012, 02:01:01 AM
Yuusha by Androu1 (http://www.mediafire.com/?ymqdzzuz0lt)
Frank West by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ike/FrankWest.rar)
Gene by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ike/Gene.rar)
Dr. Horrible by BP (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ike/DrHorrible.rar)
Guts by mariokart64n (http://www.mediafire.com/?o4ipl44pchcwqgm)
Felix by Syntax Error
I most likely requested most of these already. Please let me know which ones I already requested.
First one's broken, and I've done Gene and Felix.
When you redo a character, do you only do the requests or do you do all the characters you've done already and whatever requests you haven't done yet? Cause if it's the latter, it'd make sense to just request characters you haven't done yet.
Quote from: Basilias on December 17, 2012, 12:29:39 AMWhen you redo a character, do you only do the requests or do you do all the characters you've done already and whatever requests you haven't done yet? Cause if it's the latter, it'd make sense to just request characters you haven't done yet.
It's both.
Post Merge: December 17, 2012, 11:05:19 AM
I know my Ike requests are full but....you wanted this one anyway right? :happy:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30157 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30157)
Course you're gonna texture swap it, right? >.>
Hey. You helped someone a while ago so I thought I'd ask here. (Haven't found my answer after quite a bit of looking)
What file do I replace to change the question mark on the random slot? Or is that even possible?
Thanks in advance.
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on December 17, 2012, 09:30:50 PM
Hey. You helped someone a while ago so I thought I'd ask here. (Haven't found my answer after quite a bit of looking)
What file do I replace to change the question mark on the random slot? Or is that even possible?
Thanks in advance.
Common5.pac ->MiscData[30] -> Textures -> MenSelchrFaceB.501, 502, 503, 504, and 505
Trunks: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22433 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22433)
Inuyasha: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25202 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25202)
Hawkeye Mihawk: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12803 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12803)
Yami Marik (aka Melvin): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14682 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14682)
Travis Touchdown: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23885 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23885)
Roronoa Zoro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6901 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6901)
Two-Handed Link over Ike: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30157 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30157)
Maka Albarn (Soul Eater): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23566 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23566)
Future Trunks by GBC: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24326 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24326)
For my sixth request, this texture swap of Snoopy's Fierce Deity sword Link with actual FD textures: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/FitIke05.pcs
:D I actually finished something in time.
Mars Ike (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30184). Thanks again for all your excellent work, SJS.
I finished them in a few hours. :) (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/?start=all) And I can do more anytime.
Quote from: SJS on December 18, 2012, 11:29:39 PMI finished them in a few hours. :) (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/?start=all)
This is GW.... :srs:
On purpose, or an accident? :srs:
It looks like he updated them.
Heehee ;D Couldn't tell?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/oldo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/bgw3.png)
They're all remakes though. Only these are new:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/bgw3maritime.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/bgw3maritimeglow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/bgw3minty.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/bgw3mintyglow.png)
These are awesome! Gonna have to update all of my Game & Watch's now.
Ike requests? its my chance, Ill request these ones:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28223 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28223)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28600 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28600) <- elly and koma, I love my touhous
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30101 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30101)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29352 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29352)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28108 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28108)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27719 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27719)
there, the 6 requests, tell me if you have made one of those already
Quote from: SJS on December 18, 2012, 11:47:12 PM
Heehee ;D Couldn't tell?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/oldo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/bgw3.png)
They're all remakes though. Only these are new:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/bgw3maritime.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/bgw3maritimeglow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/bgw3minty.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/bgw3mintyglow.png)
Guess I have a reason to get them now... :>.>:
Quote from: SJS on December 18, 2012, 11:29:39 PM
I finished them in a few hours. :) (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/?start=all) And I can do more anytime.
Wow! You mind doing these?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12972 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12972)
Quote from: Giga Man on December 20, 2012, 06:15:48 AM
Wow! You mind doing these?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12972 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12972)
I love being able to make these quickly from screenshots. Reminds me of when I first started making CSPs.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/bgw3hd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/bgw3hdwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/bgw3hdred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/bgw3hdgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/bgw3hdyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mr%20Game%20and%20Watch/bgw3hdblue.png)
Dude, thank you! XD
Some Charizard stuff. May do more of the new P:M recolors with a handful of other mods like I did in this instance. I will not take requests though. Sorry, I want to keep it small-scale. It was quite an enjoyable change from the norm.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Charizard/bcharizard3pm25black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Charizard/bcharizard3pm25blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Charizard/bcharizard3pm25green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Charizard/bcharizard3pm25grey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Charizard/bcharizard3maritime.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Charizard/bcharizard3ridlored.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Charizard/bcharizard3ridloblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Charizard/bcharizard3ridlobrown.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Charizard/bcharizard3raymond.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Charizard/bcharizard3raymondblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Charizard/bcharizard3raymondmagi.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Charizard/bcharizard3raymondshadow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Charizard/bcharizard3growl.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Charizard/bcharizard3growlwar.png)
I apologize for the slow progress on the Ike CSPs. The refining process is usually slow when numerous model imports are involved. To make up for it, I suppose I can show you guys the pose I made up, with the default recolors acting as models.
(http://i.imgur.com/4SonO.png)
Cool to see the PM stuff and a few new mods appear for Charizard (updates Charizard stuffs)
...There are no words for how incredibly awesome that Ike pose is.
I dunno why, but Ike looks girly in that pose. :srs:
But I still like it. :happy:
Dat Ike - so AWESOME!!! :happy:
Too bad I didn't release zekrom V2 earlier, but heh there's ryquaza and his shiny, mismagius and shadow recolors thanks! :af:
i cannot believe i forgot this! luckily i only requested 4
War (Darksiders)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28418 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28418)
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 30, 2012, 05:11:13 AM
I dunno why, but Ike looks girly in that pose. :srs:
But I still like it. :happy:
It's his lifted foot, isn't it?
Quote from: Giga Man on December 30, 2012, 05:53:44 AM
It's his lifted foot, isn't it?
I thought it might be him grabbing his cape. Or something.
Friggin epic work, SJS. I was wondering when this thread would come back to life :P
Thanks a bunch for the project m textures
That pose looks awesome! (Is it just me or is his cape shorter?)
Back with more.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3pm25red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3pm25green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3pm25yellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3minty2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3op.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3faceguy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3meleeorange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3meleeblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3meleeblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3meleegreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3meleered.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3sonicexe.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3freddy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3numetal.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3numetalgold.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3numetalred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3numetalblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3numetalgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3numetaldblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3numetalgrey.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3numetals4.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3numetals4red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3numetals4green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3numetals4orange.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3numetals4black.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3deadcard.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3wiley.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3venomnu.png)
And I should probably mention I made minor edits to all of the other Wolf CSPs. I merely re-scaled them all, since I failed to record the scale from the first batch.
Looking awesome! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Those Metal Sonics....
Nano and Velen would be proud. :srs:
Yeah, those new Wolfs look amazing. But then again, everything you touch does as well, SJS.
Those look amazing :srs:
Very lovely. I was in dire need of a good Venom.
SJS. What is this sorcery.
Some Toon Links.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/btoonlink3minty_zpsca98bb68.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/btoonlink3maritime_zpsc3b46005.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/btoonlink3mars_zps9a5f5084.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/btoonlink3scaly_zps19e55716.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/btoonlink3vaatiest_zps39d70fd8.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/btoonlink3alttrg_zps5b2d0a98.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/btoonlink3alttrb_zps72132ada.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/btoonlink3alttrr_zps500c2b99.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/btoonlink3hoodassassinhollow_zps73f04172.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/btoonlink3pokerface_zps30169d24.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/btoonlink3crasherg_zps0a4512a0.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/btoonlink3crasherr_zps36c208c5.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/btoonlink3crasherb_zps225485bc.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/btoonlink3crasherp_zpsa77a695c.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/btoonlink3crashero_zpsec3f85e6.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/btoonlink3crasherm_zps281c6aac.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/btoonlink3poppybro_zps6a8b33bc.png)
lol at Poker Face
You forgot the true Metal Sonic over Wolf for the new sexy CSPs.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708)
and maybe this =P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24805 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24805)
You wouldn't happen to still be taking Ike requests, would you? :V
Quote from: Darkon360 on December 31, 2012, 08:15:46 PM
You forgot the true Metal Sonic over Wolf for the new sexy CSPs.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708)
and maybe this =P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24805 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24805)
Are you sure it is not one of these?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3metal.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3metalis.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3metalv.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3numetal.png)
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on December 31, 2012, 08:36:31 PM
You wouldn't happen to still be taking Ike requests, would you? :V
I am.
I edited my Ike request post and replaced the gold texture with a Zoro vertex.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg1075907#msg1075907 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg1075907#msg1075907)
Hope that's O.K.
By the way, does anyone know where I can this Fierce Deity with this golden shield?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Link/blink2fdgold.png)
I can't seem to find it on the vault. I really like that shield.
Quote from: Giga Man on December 31, 2012, 09:46:38 PM
I edited my Ike request post and replaced the gold texture with a Zoro vertex.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg1075907#msg1075907 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg1075907#msg1075907)
Hope that's O.K.
By the way, does anyone know where I can this Fierce Deity with this golden shield?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Link/blink2fdgold.png)
I can't seem to find it on the vault. I really like that shield.
Dunno, but I have it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dy1nbxfmav68wt/FitLink05.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dy1nbxfmav68wt/FitLink05.pcs)
Quote from: SJS on December 31, 2012, 09:34:20 PM
Are you sure it is not one of these?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3metal.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3metalis.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3metalv.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wolf/bwolf3numetal.png)
I am.
There they are, except my texture is not in there (unless the last model counts, looks similar) but that's not the point. :af:
Quote from: SJS on December 31, 2012, 10:21:34 PM
Dunno, but I have it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dy1nbxfmav68wt/FitLink05.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dy1nbxfmav68wt/FitLink05.pcs)
Yooo! Thanks, mah man!
Do you generally keep all the hacks you've made CSPs for? I would hate to take advantage of your kindness, but you could really help me out with a few hacks no longer in the vault. I apologize if I'm overstepping the boundaries. XD
Quote from: Giga Man on January 01, 2013, 12:39:51 AM
Yooo! Thanks, mah man!
Do you generally keep all the hacks you've made CSPs for? I would hate to take advantage of your kindness, but you could really help me out with a few hacks no longer in the vault. I apologize if I'm overstepping the boundaries. XD
Yes, for the newer CSPs at least. Ask and you shall receive.
Some Wario:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wario/bwario3mintybiker.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wario/bwario3mintyoveralls.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wario/bwario3maritime.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wario/bwario3maritimeoveralls.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wario/bwario3patrick.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wario/bwario3gokuman-1.png)
And some Sheik:
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Sheik/bsheik3minty.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Sheik/bsheik3maritime.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Sheik/bsheik3cammyblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Sheik/bsheik3foxhead.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Sheik/bsheik3lass.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Sheik/bsheik3lasssilver.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Sheik/bsheik3lasspurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Sheik/bsheik3lassbrown.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Sheik/bsheik3lassblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Sheik/bsheik3lassgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Sheik/bsheik3lasspink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Sheik/bsheik3lassphazon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Sheik/bsheik3lassnebula.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Sheik/bsheik3lassminty.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Sheik/bsheik3lassmaritime.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Sheik/bsheik3lasscorrupted.png)
Happy New Year SJS! and those are looking amazing...
I love that Goku. :srs:
WOAH
SJS
CALM DOWN
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Wario/bwario3gokuman-1.png)
Oh Lord! XD
Quote from: SJS on January 01, 2013, 05:44:29 AM
Yes, for the newer CSPs at least. Ask and you shall receive.
Awesome! Thanks, man. I hope these are new enough...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2christmas.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mario/bmario2fat.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ganondorf/bganon3bisoncape.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ganondorf/bganon3bison.png)
btw, do you still take Ganon requests?
You should've made my Sakuya over Sheik import ;w;
omg goku is there even through he's on wario man XDDD thanks, and I'm glad you didn't make my knuckles on wolf cuz the gloves would totaly ruined the picture :P
And now because of your csp I feel the urge to get zss on sheik xD
Do you still take charizard requests? I have four hacks I just finished on him.
I was hoping you'd of included mastaklo's Amazing Spiderman :P
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Sheik/bsheik3lass.png)
Wow. How'd I miss this?
Your CSPs are excellent as usual, SJS. Keep up the good work.
awesome castle crusher CSPs!
thanks a lot
Quote from: KC on January 01, 2013, 05:52:09 AM
Happy New Year SJS! and those are looking amazing...
Thank you! Happy January 2nd.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 01, 2013, 06:25:55 AM
I love that Goku. :srs:
There is nothing to hate about something as glorious as that mod.
Quote from: JayGamer on January 01, 2013, 07:37:53 AM
WOAH
SJS
CALM DOWN
Can't stop, addicted to the shindig.
Quote from: Giga Man on January 01, 2013, 07:46:32 AM
Awesome! Thanks, man. I hope these are new enough...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ice%20Climbers/biceclimbers2christmas.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Mario/bmario2fat.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ganondorf/bganon3bisoncape.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ganondorf/bganon3bison.png)
Yes (https://www.dropbox.com/s/3qp7adstcngdbi9/FitPopo00.pcs), yes (https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh4txpc1gcdtz79/True%20Mario.rar), yes (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ganondorf/CapedM.Bison.rar), and yes (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ganondorf/M.Bison.rar).
Quote from: Darkon360 on January 01, 2013, 09:41:40 AM
btw, do you still take Ganon requests?
I do not sadly.
Quote from: Kyouma on January 01, 2013, 03:43:28 PM
You should've made my Sakuya over Sheik import ;w;
The next time I feel the random urge to make more Sheik CSPs, I will be sure to include it.
Quote from: Flygon on January 01, 2013, 07:01:09 PM
omg goku is there even through he's on wario man XDDD thanks, and I'm glad you didn't make my knuckles on wolf cuz the gloves would totaly ruined the picture :P
And now because of your csp I feel the urge to get zss on sheik xD
Do you still take charizard requests? I have four hacks I just finished on him.
Same as above, I'll do them next time I get a random urge.
Quote from: Boygos on January 01, 2013, 08:38:09 PM
I was hoping you'd of included mastaklo's Amazing Spiderman :P
That huge pack with forty-odd costumes? Madness.
Quote from: Spex130 on January 01, 2013, 11:39:27 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Sheik/bsheik3lass.png)
Wow. How'd I miss this?
Your CSPs are excellent as usual, SJS. Keep up the good work.
I sure will try.
Quote from: joke. on January 02, 2013, 03:07:28 PM
awesome castle crusher CSPs!
thanks a lot
Not a problem.
Quote from: SJS on December 31, 2012, 09:34:20 PM
I am.
Sweet, then I guess I'll drop a few then.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28059 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28059)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27583 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27583)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27099 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27099)
Quote from: SJS on January 02, 2013, 10:38:38 PM
Thank you! Happy January 2nd.
There is nothing to hate about something as glorious as that mod.
Can't stop, addicted to the shindig.
Yes (https://www.dropbox.com/s/3qp7adstcngdbi9/FitPopo00.pcs), yes (https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh4txpc1gcdtz79/True%20Mario.rar), yes (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ganondorf/CapedM.Bison.rar), and yes (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ganondorf/M.Bison.rar).
I do not sadly.
The next time I feel the random urge to make more Sheik CSPs, I will be sure to include it.
Same as above, I'll do them next time I get a random urge.
That huge pack with forty-odd costumes? Madness.
I sure will try.
Not a problem.
LOL God no not all 40. Holy crap no way Jose.
just the movie styled one from the new movie, "The Amazing Spider-Man"
(http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2012/6/18/1340040171498/The-Amazing-Spider-Man-008.jpg)
Quote from: SJS on January 02, 2013, 10:38:38 PM
Yes (https://www.dropbox.com/s/3qp7adstcngdbi9/FitPopo00.pcs), yes (https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh4txpc1gcdtz79/True%20Mario.rar), yes (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ganondorf/CapedM.Bison.rar), and yes (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ganondorf/M.Bison.rar).
THANK YOU! ;D
i need to convert these images into .brres files?
Do you still have these, by any chance?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ike/bike3cloudhandy.png) (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Pit/bpit3time.png)
Hey, SJS, you mind if I use your CSPs to make BP's for this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55484.0) HUD?
It's pretty much just re-sizing to fit and such. I figured I'd get permission before finishing off anyone's requests.
Quote from: Shun_One on January 06, 2013, 06:11:23 AM
Hey, SJS, you mind if I use your CSPs to make BP's for this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55484.0) HUD?
It's pretty much just re-sizing to fit and such. I figured I'd get permission before finishing off anyone's requests.
this
Quote from: AndIQuote on January 05, 2013, 09:18:37 PM
Do you still have these, by any chance?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ike/bike3cloudhandy.png) (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Pit/bpit3time.png)
Lol at the Cloud not even having rigged fingers. There are better ones on the vault. Ninka's for example.
Wow, it's been a while since I've been here. ^_^;
But hey SJ, I was kinda wondering since (I think) you're still doing Charizard requests. When you get a chance, do you think you can make new CSP's for the Female Pokemon Trainer Pack by Seth Fireburst? o.o
http://www.mediafire.com/?9jckk1dg1turnlp (http://www.mediafire.com/?9jckk1dg1turnlp)
If you want it in your newest style, I don't mind if you only do PT and Charizard for now. :3
(I forget when your Squirtle ones were updated. xD)
I would really appreciate it whenever you're free!
Let's wait for SJS's surprices.
What surprises? I didn't hear about surprises!?
SJS, is there any reason Peach doesn't have a default red CPS for the newest pose? I've looked numerous times just in case it wasn't named right and I haven't been able to find it.
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on January 20, 2013, 04:52:31 AM
What surprises? I didn't hear about surprises!?
SJS, is there any reason Peach doesn't have a default red CPS for the newest pose? I've looked numerous times just in case it wasn't named right and I haven't been able to find it.
Here it is, dude.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Peach/bpeach2red.png)
It had "default" in the back instead of in the front like the rest.
SJS, do you know what [censored]ing time it is?
Happy birthday SJS. :>
Happy Birthday, mama[censored]er. :D
<.<
Have a gentlemanly birthday!
H BD
Happy gentle birthday! :af:
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthdayy
!yadhtriB yppaH
(http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/bestwishes/744/DP108.jpg)
Ah, bappy hirthday SJ!
I hope it doesn't end up...
(http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/bestwishes/744/DP135.jpg)
Tragic.
Happy birthday, SJS!
This is your birthday song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey22gpY7KUE#ws)
Quote from: StarWaffle on January 20, 2013, 05:18:37 PM
SJS, do you know what [censored]ing time it is?
Sexy Time?
Quote from: Albafika on January 21, 2013, 02:17:03 PM
Happy birthday SJS. :>
Thanks <:
Quote from: Velen on January 21, 2013, 02:38:31 PM
Happy Birthday, mama[censored]er. :D
Thank you :'(
Quote from: Segtendo on January 21, 2013, 05:13:01 PM
<.<
Have a gentlemanly birthday!
Thank you, but I can assure you it was not very gentlemanly. ;)
Quote from: joke. on January 21, 2013, 05:18:27 PM
H BD
T
Quote from: Lee on January 21, 2013, 06:22:18 PM
Happy gentle birthday! :af:
Gentle-thanks.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 21, 2013, 07:51:27 PM
Happy Birthday!
Gracias
Quote from: Boygos on January 21, 2013, 07:58:49 PM
Happy birthdayy
Merci
Quote from: KC on January 21, 2013, 10:37:01 PM
!yadhtriB yppaH
.eknaD
Quote from: Maxina on January 21, 2013, 10:50:45 PM
(http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/bestwishes/744/DP108.jpg)
Ah, bappy hirthday SJ!
I hope it doesn't end up...
(http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/bestwishes/744/DP135.jpg)
Tragic.
Thank you. It's like you can read minds...
(http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/14/58/17/04/screen10.png)
Quote from: Luigifan141 on January 21, 2013, 11:15:05 PM
Happy birthday, SJS!
Thanks you, sir.
Quote from: That BattleToad PSA Guy on January 22, 2013, 02:57:59 AM
This is your birthday song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey22gpY7KUE#ws)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Oh. Um. >.>
Happy Birthday for 2 days ago...?
Hope you had a great day.
How are those Ike portraits coming along? They were looking really impressive.
Quote from: Apples on January 30, 2013, 07:36:01 AM
How are those Ike portraits coming along? They were looking really impressive.
(http://i.imgur.com/mQ7gP.png) Really....
Uh.. Sir I have a question. I am not able to download your amazing CSPs :oshi:, I am not able to. Can you help me? I made a photobucket but I was still not able to download your CSPs. Did you happen to make it copy protected? Please help!
Also anyone else with the knowledge to solve my problem, your help is also accepted.
Thank You! :happy:
Quote from: EnKaYea on January 30, 2013, 11:42:56 PMUh.. Sir I have a question. I am not able to download your amazing CSPs :oshi:, I am not able to. Can you help me? I made a photobucket but I was still not able to download your CSPs. Did you happen to make it copy protected? Please help! Also anyone else with the knowledge to solve my problem, your help is also accepted. Thank You! :happy:
*facepalm*
Right click, save as...
I've tried that but it has only given me "Open link in new tab, Open Link in new window, Open link incognito window, Save link as, Copy link address, then Inspect Element"
I think I should be more specific if I want an answer to my problem.
Once I have found the CSP I want, I click it to get the larger image then right click. this procedure usually works for me, did I do anything wrong?
Then go to the "Options" bar and click download
Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 30, 2013, 10:35:20 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/mQ7gP.png) Really....
I don't understand what the big deal is, it's not like he has to reply at all if he doesn't want to. Relax.
Quote from: Apples on January 30, 2013, 07:36:01 AM
How are those Ike portraits coming along? They were looking really impressive.
Sorry, no real progress since last time. But there are a few new textures I have been working on, so that is something to look forward to I suppose.
Quote from: EnKaYea on January 31, 2013, 03:00:00 AM
I've tried that but it has only given me "Open link in new tab, Open Link in new window, Open link incognito window, Save link as, Copy link address, then Inspect Element"
I think I should be more specific if I want an answer to my problem.
Once I have found the CSP I want, I click it to get the larger image then right click. this procedure usually works for me, did I do anything wrong?
Have you resolved this yet? It might be some sort of issue with the Photobucket Beta.
Quote from: EnKaYea on January 31, 2013, 03:00:00 AM
I've tried that but it has only given me "Open link in new tab, Open Link in new window, Open link incognito window, Save link as, Copy link address, then Inspect Element"
Find the CSP you want, look up and right of the picture at the "Oprions" bar, click it.
It comes up with "Download" and "Copy".
Noticed some users I forgot to reply to. Sorry for the tardiness!
Quote from: AndIQuote on January 05, 2013, 09:18:37 PM
Do you still have these, by any chance?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ike/bike3cloudhandy.png) (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Pit/bpit3time.png)
Yep (https://www.dropbox.com/s/jc4k6gcys4oipzc/dissidia%20cloud.rar), yep (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ur0emlqjdh1gbbq/Traveler.pcs).
Quote from: Shun_One on January 06, 2013, 06:11:23 AM
Hey, SJS, you mind if I use your CSPs to make BP's for this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55484.0) HUD?
It's pretty much just re-sizing to fit and such. I figured I'd get permission before finishing off anyone's requests.
Sure, go ahead.
Quote from: Maxina on January 15, 2013, 04:33:08 AM
Wow, it's been a while since I've been here. ^_^;
But hey SJ, I was kinda wondering since (I think) you're still doing Charizard requests. When you get a chance, do you think you can make new CSP's for the Female Pokemon Trainer Pack by Seth Fireburst? o.o
http://www.mediafire.com/?9jckk1dg1turnlp (http://www.mediafire.com/?9jckk1dg1turnlp)
If you want it in your newest style, I don't mind if you only do PT and Charizard for now. :3
(I forget when your Squirtle ones were updated. xD)
I would really appreciate it whenever you're free!
I'll add it to my archive of stuff people want.
Quote from: SJS on February 02, 2013, 09:34:42 PM
Sorry, no real progress since last time. But there are a few new textures I have been working on, so that is something to look forward to I suppose.
Have you resolved this yet? It might be some sort of issue with the Photobucket Beta.
Yes I have, great CSPs btw.
do you have any from skullkid?
hi do you take requests at all? if so can you make csp's for my oc? if not thats fine if so then a heads up is one of his costumes dont follow the model the rest do. and theres a couple of ones i havent uploaded yet that im still finishing but they are at least csp ready
Sorry the Ike CSPs are taking so long. If you guys want, I can post what I've finished so far since I have no idea when I'll finish. It's mostly retextures though.
Yes, please post what you have done.
what harater are we talking about? O_O
Take your time, SJS. You can't rush perfection :3
These are the only ones done so far
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
In no particular order, because apparently the new Photobucket doesn't support sorting by filename anymore.
I hope my ike imports get incluided in the next bunch
they're looking really nice
Loving the pose. Can't wait for the rest :vyse:
You are the man. These are incredibly fantastical.
Can't wait to see Ezio in that pose
Hoho. These are looking awesome :af2:
Nice new Ike CSPs, I am looking forward to the rest.
I have the day off and I feel like doing Kirby CSPs, so give me requests dammit.
I'd request Epic Yarn Kirby and Giygas, but you don't do emerald textures.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ofm60qhc5946die (http://www.mediafire.com/?ofm60qhc5946die)
Includes: All is Brawl Kirby, Awesome Face (by Pikazz), and Me Gusta (an edit I made using Pikazz's Awesome Face as a base).
gliscor
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28131 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28131)
wheelie
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26595 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26595)
duskull
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26130 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26130)
luma
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24321 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24321)
super meat boy
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15057 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15057)
dream land prince fluff
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13195 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13195)
Shadow: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28291 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28291)
That is all. :>.>:
Wireframe - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24173 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24173)
Kirbychu - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7574 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7574)
Pommy - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25863 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25863)
Melee Green - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13131 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13131)
Kirby the Hedgehog - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29584 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29584)
Voltorb - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10362 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10362)
And thanks for the Cloud/Ike .pcs files!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29652 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29652)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29653 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29653)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29673 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29673)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24495 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24495)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24809 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24809)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24781 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24781)
Toon Black Kirby - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15249 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15249)
Toon Kirby - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11876 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11876)
Kirby the Epic Yarn - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933)
Gengar - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11688 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11688)
Metroid Prime - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16572 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16572)
Fighter Kirby - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25574 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25574)
I don't do emerald textures.
What are emerald textures and why don't you do them? Just curious.
Anyway, here are my requests:
Gooey http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21840 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21840)
Lolo http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=459 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=459)
Starfy http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23968 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23968)
Sukapon http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17814 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17814)
^Emerald textures are where the texture looks the same from all sides :)
Anyway I'll have to use those new Ikes for sure
Quote from: ToadKart on February 26, 2013, 12:00:47 AMWhat are emerald textures and why don't you do them? Just curious.
Emerald textures don't appear in BrawlBox.
Game & Watch Kirby (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Kirby/GameAndKirby.rar)
Highly Detailed Face (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Kirby/HDF.rar)
M&M (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Kirby/MMKirby.rar)
Pac-Man (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Kirby/PACMANKirby.rar)
SMAAAASH!! Kirby (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Kirby/SMAAAASH!!Kirby.rar)
Splot (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Kirby/Splot_Kirby.rar)
I'm too lazy to list the authors right now. Going through this list was nostalgic for me, really brought me back to a time when Brawl hacking didn't suck.
Mars Kirby: http://www.mediafire.com/?yrqky7u7arznyt8 (http://www.mediafire.com/?yrqky7u7arznyt8)
Done. (http://s929.beta.photobucket.com/user/SJSCSPs/library/Odette/Kirby) That was easy.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Kirby/bkirby3gliscor.png)
That pose turned out great.
That was fast.
Quote from: Ridley-G on February 27, 2013, 12:47:35 AM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Kirby/bkirby3gliscor.png)
That pose turned out great.
Thanks, took me forever to get the arms and tail posed just right.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 27, 2013, 01:06:06 AM
That was fast.
Of course, I am a wizard.
SJ. Is there a way to download them all? Photobucket's new layout sucks ass and I can't figure out how to get them :srs:
I have no idea how to do anything since that garbage of a redesign launched.
That pose is great! I'm really happy you did some of my Kirby hats as well as my requests.
Love it, but N64 Kirby is missing.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30277 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30277)
looks really nice, some look as if they aren't made out of models for some reason, and i dont know if im liking this fact or not... xD
Very nice but I noticed Epic Yarn Kirby isn't there either.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933)
Or maybe I'm just not seeing it.
SJ. Please. I beg you. Do Dedede portraits. They'd be so helpful :srs:
Quote from: Basilias on February 27, 2013, 06:51:56 PM
Very nice but I noticed Epic Yarn Kirby isn't there either.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933)
Or maybe I'm just not seeing it.
:srs:
Quote from: SJS on February 25, 2013, 11:20:01 PM
I don't do emerald textures.
Yarn Kirby uses an emerald texture.
Okay, I-
Holy [censored], I missed it completely. That was bloody fast o_o;
Also, they look amazing. It's a good thing everyone requested all the good things.
Quote from: Segtendo on February 27, 2013, 07:39:10 PM
SJ. Please. I beg you. Do Dedede portraits. They'd be so helpful :srs::srs:Yarn Kirby uses an emerald texture.
Aww :oshi:. Well at least there's still the old csp.
I noticed there's nothing in Mr. G&W's album.
Quote from: PAVGN on February 27, 2013, 02:48:48 AM
That pose is great! I'm really happy you did some of my Kirby hats as well as my requests.
I couldn't help it, I was curious as to how they would come out.
Quote from: Darkon360 on February 27, 2013, 03:42:44 AM
Love it, but N64 Kirby is missing.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30277 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30277)
I suppose it is. Or should I say 'was' :I
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Kirby/bkirby3polygonal.png)
Quote from: joking on February 27, 2013, 11:35:12 AM
looks really nice, some look as if they aren't made out of models for some reason, and i dont know if im liking this fact or not... xD
I was trying to mimic Kirby's Return to Dream Land's art style. Not sure if good thing of bad thing...
Quote from: Basilias on February 27, 2013, 06:51:56 PM
Very nice but I noticed Epic Yarn Kirby isn't there either.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933)
Or maybe I'm just not seeing it.
Quote from: Mr.Jackpot on February 28, 2013, 02:25:04 AM
*cries*
Quote from: Basilias on February 28, 2013, 09:06:35 PM
Aww :oshi:. Well at least there's still the old csp.
Well since everyone wants it so bad...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Kirby/bkirby3yarn.png)
Quote from: JayGamer on February 28, 2013, 01:31:38 AM
Okay, I-
Holy [censored], I missed it completely. That was bloody fast o_o;
Also, they look amazing. It's a good thing everyone requested all the good things.
Yeah, everyone requested a variety of things this time around.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 28, 2013, 09:47:41 PM
I noticed there's nothing in Mr. G&W's album.
I'm not seeing what you're not seeing. I'd assume it's probably an error on Photobucket's part.
Quote from: Segtendo on February 27, 2013, 07:39:10 PM
SJ. Please. I beg you. Do Dedede portraits. They'd be so helpful :srs:
Fine, I'll do it. I'm on a Kirby kick right now so might as well take advantage of it.
I'll take that as a "I'm taking Dedede requests" :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15933 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15933) (just regular K. Rool)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26500 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26500)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21851 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21851)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29299 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29299)
wart
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29141 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29141)
trump the elephant king
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17950 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17950)
kamek
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=444 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=444)
golett
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25238 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25238)
snorlax
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31107 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31107)
Well, might was well request away.
Fat Princess: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29339 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29339)
HAMmer: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29330 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29330)
Star King: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20178 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20178)
Dederoth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14094 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14094)
N64: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30707 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30707)
King Dafuqfuqfuq: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26278 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26278)
And you better do JoeTE's Masked Dedede... :>.>:
Rhyperior: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29967 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29967)
Boss Troll: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28702 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28702)
Doopliss (just the 3D model): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26293 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26293)
Pianta: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30391 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30391)
BitF Dedede: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20774 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20774)
Kingsonndededoo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18100 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18100)
PokeTrainer Snorlax from this costume set: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31213 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31213)
Quote from: Segtendo on March 01, 2013, 03:30:32 AM
I'll take that as a "I'm taking Dedede requests" :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15933 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15933) (just regular K. Rool)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26500 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26500)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21851 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21851)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29299 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29299)
I use those same ones plus Wart. So I have no requests. :)
Quote from: dougdude10 on March 01, 2013, 03:33:16 AM
trump the elephant king
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17950 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17950)
:happy: x 8364536289
Chill Penguin - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10466 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10466)
Ludicolo - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21569 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21569)
King K Rool (Brawl Style) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28333 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28333)
Goron with Hammer - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30402 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30402)
Doopliss - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26293 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26293)
Snover - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21768 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21768)
I've learnt not to trust my emails anymore and just check this thread regularly :srs:
Anyway, onto the requests!
... is what I would be saying if I wasn't using Tails over Dedede. Oh welllllllllll.
ALSO DAT YARN KIRBY. NBDSDADKJSABDNJSA
Quote from: joking on March 01, 2013, 09:05:14 AM
:happy: x 8364536289
yep! thought you would like that. he is one of my mains on DDD
Dark Matter Dedede (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/King%20Dedede/DarkMatterDDD.rar)
Communist Dedede (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/King%20Dedede/DDDCommunist.rar)
SMAAAASH!! Dedede (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/King%20Dedede/SMAAAASH!!Dedede.rar)
King Ho Ho Ho (http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ed629d9e3e580be08ef1259ff1b60e81809857449bc0b29b292b492bd5edc68e)
King Dedede in Stan's Jacket (http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ed629d9e3e580be08ef1259ff1b60e81483b113079e4eb379a6367783469a0e2)
Fat Bandit (http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ed629d9e3e580be08ef1259ff1b60e8156e42b6440dcbb9a84bbec0582a7e90e)
Since you're doing Dedede requests, here's a CSP request:
Masked Dedede (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31227) (All 6 colors)
Quote from: JoeTE on March 02, 2013, 12:05:16 AM
Since you're doing Dedede requests, here's a CSP request:
Masked Dedede (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31227) (All 6 colors)
Oh, rad. Didn't expect it to be done so fast.
Majin Buu
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31220&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31220&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Kirby/bkirby3twbb.png (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Kirby/bkirby3twbb.png)
I love you
Just one request from me.
Fancy Dedede:
http://www.mediafire.com/?laxn5q6yk28688t (http://www.mediafire.com/?laxn5q6yk28688t)
Also, will Kirby battle portraits be uploaded soon? Or am I just not seeing them because of the terrible new Photobucket design?
Quote from: DBoggs on March 03, 2013, 03:34:49 AM
Also, will Kirby battle portraits be uploaded soon? Or am I just not seeing them because of the terrible new Photobucket design?
He usually does the BP's at a later time.
Done. (http://s929.beta.photobucket.com/user/SJSCSPs/library/Odette/King%20Dedede)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/King%20Dedede/bdedede3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/King%20Dedede/bdedede3green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/King%20Dedede/bdedede3white.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/King%20Dedede/bdedede3mono.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/King%20Dedede/bdedede3pink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/King%20Dedede/bdedede3purple.png)
Wow, they look great. Thanks SJS!
I love it.
Damn. That was fast. Again. :srs:
these DDD csps makes me start to kinda feel weird for not having him in my brawl
my elephant looks weird, specially his trump
That's a bad-ass pose for Dedede, very nicely done.
hey sjs you think you can make csp for my hollow ichigo recolors and 1 csp for my light the hedgehog?
Quote from: DBoggs on March 04, 2013, 10:00:05 PM
Wow, they look great. Thanks SJS!
Not a problem.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 04, 2013, 10:01:16 PM
I love it.
Good. :>.>:
Quote from: Segtendo on March 04, 2013, 11:21:07 PM
Damn. That was fast. Again. :srs:
Wizard? This guy.
Quote from: Kyouma on March 04, 2013, 11:33:02 PM
these DDD csps makes me start to kinda feel weird for not having him in my brawl
Poor fat penguin D:
Quote from: joking on March 04, 2013, 11:41:52 PM
my elephant looks weird, specially his trump
loldunno
Quote from: PAVGN on March 05, 2013, 12:29:16 AM
That's a bad-ass pose for Dedede, very nicely done.
Thanks! I was hoping to incorporate Waddle Dee in there somewhere, but it just looked too cluttered.
Quote from: DS.Gonel on March 05, 2013, 02:43:23 AM
hey sjs you think you can make csp for my hollow ichigo recolors and 1 csp for my light the hedgehog?
I'll keep 'em in mind for when I get around to finishing Ike and redoing Sonic.
SJS, I know you just did Mario CSPs not too long ago, but is there any way you could add KTH's Assassin Mario to them? I know you never take requests out of the blue like this, but it's one of the best new character hacks I've seen in a while, so I figured I may as well ask.
Quote from: DBoggs on March 08, 2013, 05:54:03 AM
SJS, I know you just did Mario CSPs not too long ago, but is there any way you could add KTH's Assassin Mario to them? I know you never take requests out of the blue like this, but it's one of the best new character hacks I've seen in a while, so I figured I may as well ask.
This is why I hate it when people make hacks without SJS' permission >:C
... Why would they need his permission? :srs:
i read that as a joke...
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 08, 2013, 12:22:54 PM
... Why would they need his permission? :srs:
Quote from: joke king on March 08, 2013, 03:29:11 PM
i read that as a joke...
I wrote that as a joke too.
Also, to answer your question, when SJS has some part in any hack, there tends to be CSPs involved.
By him.
Nice job on DDD
1st portrait SJS made for one of my hacks... dat I know of.
Post Merge: March 09, 2013, 11:44:08 PM
Hey yo wat's da ivysaur/booty requests?
Quote from: DBoggs on March 08, 2013, 05:54:03 AM
SJS, I know you just did Mario CSPs not too long ago, but is there any way you could add KTH's Assassin Mario to them? I know you never take requests out of the blue like this, but it's one of the best new character hacks I've seen in a while, so I figured I may as well ask.
I'll keep it in mind.
Quote from: JayGamer on March 08, 2013, 10:03:56 AM
This is why I hate it when people make hacks without SJS' permission >:C
Me too. Those butts.
Quote from: 13eat on March 09, 2013, 10:53:52 PM
Nice job on DDD
Thanks :0
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 09, 2013, 11:18:12 PM
1st portrait SJS made for one of my hacks... dat I know of.
Post Merge: March 09, 2013, 11:44:08 PM
Hey yo wat's da ivysaur/booty requests?
It's exactly what it sounds like.
"I don't get it" O_O
well, open requests for ivysaur or booty...
Oh ok cool thx
I Diddied.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
thanks for making my monkey king import, who requested him?
Nobody, I just did a few CSPs for Diddy on a whim.
Wut? You're not allowed to think independently >=( Back to the CSP sweatshop for you! You shall only act when told!
Love the Sparkster CSPs btw. Sexy stuff :3
Yo SJS love yo CSP bro xD Hope u do samus soon though o.O)?
Quote from: SJS on March 10, 2013, 10:58:55 PM
I Diddied.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Diddy%20Kong/bdiddy3ballerclassic.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Diddy%20Kong/bdiddy3ebuzzi.png)
I love you.
By the way, what does booty means? Excuse the stupid question, just my English vocabulary is small.
Booty is another word for butt. Like it can be used in a sentence like "Shake your booty!"
And it's also used by pirates as a term for treasure.
I have no idea what SJS means by Booty though...
Thanks, now I'm 0.37% smarter.
I keep thinking Booty is ZSS because.....well you know. :srs:
Quote from: SJS on March 10, 2013, 10:58:55 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/King%20Dedede/bdedede3masked.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/King%20Dedede/bdedede3maskedgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/King%20Dedede/bdedede3maskedwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/King%20Dedede/bdedede3maskedpurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/King%20Dedede/bdedede3maskedpink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/King%20Dedede/bdedede3maskedmono.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Diddy%20Kong/bdiddy3shades.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Diddy%20Kong/bdiddy3shadesgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Diddy%20Kong/bdiddy3shadesblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Diddy%20Kong/bdiddy3shadesblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Diddy%20Kong/bdiddy3shadespink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Diddy%20Kong/bdiddy3shadeswhite.png)
All of these are awesome, and you should feel awesome for making such amazing CSP's (in general)!
Quote from: Flygon on March 11, 2013, 01:12:35 AM
Thanks, now I'm 0.37% smarter.
(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-21_jyYvyZxo/T16-fJ9X6oI/AAAAAAAADqI/HaJaKxYuxfg/s1600/themoreyouknow.jpg)
Because I have no idea what he means by booty... Not gonna vote for it. Though very tempted to choose just so I can find out.
Wish we could get some Marf up in here. If only that was the booty. :P
By the way! Thanks so very much for doing Dedede! He looks amazing!
Quote from: SJS on March 07, 2013, 12:59:56 AM
I'll keep 'em in mind for when I get around to finishing Ike and redoing Sonic.
thanks man
Nice Forces of Nature Pit. For some reason he looks like a male version of Viridi, but with white hair. Maybe you should make more textures based on the rest of the factions. :P
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 12, 2013, 01:43:46 AM
Nice Forces of Nature Pit. For some reason he looks like a male version of Viridi, but with white hair. Maybe you should make more textures based on the rest of the factions. :P
Thanks, that's exactly what I was going for =D
BP already made a Hades Pit and Pyrrhon Pit, but I did have an Aurum Pit planned.
Hades and Pyrrhon? Show me the links.
And don't forget Chaos Kin Pit. ;D
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 12, 2013, 03:04:47 AM
Hades and Pyrrhon? Show me the links.
And don't forget Chaos Kin Pit. ;D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30624 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30624)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30637 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30637)
I have no idea what I'd do for Chaos Kin.
Yo SJS nice pit. I'm really diggin out on your design on him n' the wings. Hope u don't mind me posting a recoler of him. "13eat" thought of this cool recoler.
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 12, 2013, 04:06:49 AM
Yo SJS nice pit. I'm really diggin out on your design on him n' the wings. Hope u don't mind me posting a recoler of him. "13eat" thought of this cool recoler.
If you think it's deserving of a recolor, then go for it. ;)
Cool hope u like it when it comes out n' are you thinkin' of making more samus CSP's "update"
You diddied.
I'm not sure if that's a pun on "did it" or... :srs:
Either way, dem diddies be bootilicious awesome. Nice work, as usual :D
Touched up the Pit CSPs. They're slightly better and unindexed now, so re-grab them. All of them. (http://s929.beta.photobucket.com/user/SJSCSPs/library/Odette/Pit)
New vs. Old
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Default CSPs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
New Ones
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
lol too lazy to remove the white jaggies from the wings lol
Wat. No Sora when there's new and better version? (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25976) Ok so there a lot of alts because of the Keyblades. >.>
Anyways, nice improvement. I especially like how Megaman came out. ;D
*Gasp*
More Pit CSPs!
I know I always say this, but excellent work as always, SJS.
This SJS guy reminds me of a puzzle...and is also very good with CSPs.
Superb Job, Sir.
nice hope your planing to go even further with those skills
Yo SJS I'm not really into links pose. I THINK it better if you made his pose like my san links evil twin pose just a thought. Just a suggestion because your links pose just makes him seem small.
Post Merge: March 13, 2013, 09:57:50 PM
Oh and btw, Great job on the pits CSP's!
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 13, 2013, 09:49:36 PMYo SJS I'm not really into links pose. I THINK it better if you made his pose like my san links evil twin pose just a thought. Just a suggestion because your links pose just makes him seem small.
Post Merge: March 13, 2013, 09:57:50 PM
Oh and btw, Great job on the pits CSP's!
Well he didn't thought of the pose himself. It's based on official artwork of Skyward Sword Link. :P
Ok well I wouldn't know. I don't play much games.
Hey. Can you feel it?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
omg, u did marth! xD
You actually did Marth. Holy. Crap.
wat wat
*looks at Shun* >.>
SJS, what's with you? First you quickly did Kirby, then quickly Dedede, Diddy, revamped Pit, and now onto Marth already?! Are you high? :srs:
Quote from: SJS on March 14, 2013, 12:08:26 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
About time, don't you think? ^-^
also, wat.
Voted Pikachu. You'll get that out of the way quickly. I know you will. :>.>:
so marth was booty? xD
I wanna see some Ivysaur action!
ivy pls, ive got the pika csps I need already B)
My head just spontaniously combusted, imploded and exploded all within a split second.
Also, I feel like you should keep Booty requests as one of the options in case you want to surprise us with one of those character replacements.
darn, my vote made it a tie :srs:
Looks like Pikachu is winning by one vote.
So I'll do Ivysaur next.
I like your system
Grotle: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13832 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13832)
That's all from me! The Marth/Booty CSPs look great, by the way!
Here are some request for both pika and Ivy ;D.
first for pika:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27878 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27878)
here is two for Ivy:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31098 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31098)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31232 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31232)
Since Venusaur was already requested...
Kraid (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/MetroidGang_v3_DELUXE.rar)
Galvantula (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26245)
Bayleef: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11055 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11055)
Spyro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29022 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29022)
Amaterasu (if that's possible): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31273 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31273)
Cattle: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31298 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31298)
Buzzy Beetle: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27511 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27511)
Whipvine: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29321 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29321)
Bulbasaur: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31232 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31232)
Venusaur: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31098 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31098)
Servine - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30589 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30589)
Suicune - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26886 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26886)
Bidoof - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30678 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30678)
Turtwig - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26954 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26954)
Vileplume - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28447 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28447)
Nidoran Male - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14591 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14591)
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 14, 2013, 11:11:32 PM
Bulbasaur: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31232 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31232)
Venusaur: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31098 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31098)
:af:
Hnnngggeverything's been requested. Also, I just noticed that all of those seperate requests post of yours is gone :>.>palm:
HOW HAVE I STARTED A NEW PAGE 3 TIMES IN A ROW DNSJANDJSAK
I'd like this and I also sent you raikou and bayleef by pm
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26007 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26007)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066)
Thanks in advance!
Icysaur pls: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35324129/FitPokeFushigisou05%20%28Winter%29.pcs
Lord Bulbo
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24444 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24444)
Amaterasu chiquitin
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19671 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19671)
spyro (different one)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15929 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15929)
Armodillishmon
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3286 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3286)
SMAAAASH!! Ivysaur (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/SMAAAASH!!RedNew.rar)
Gameboy Ivysaur (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/Gameboy_Trainer.rar)
Kraken (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/MotherTrainer.rar)
Team Magma Ivysaur (http://www.mediafire.com/?jkynwntumzn)
Skiploom (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/GOLD.rar)
Piranha Plant (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulqcwqsl6s8lj82/Syntax%20Error%20Texture%20Hacks.rar) (Included in that pack, I'm not sure which one It is, and as of this writing I don't have time to send It to you individually.)
Lovin' that booty. The pose is very.. what's the word... Understated. I like it. Too bad you didn't take requests but I totally understand with it being Marth. Too bad I use Awakening Marth for all but his blue blue color. But I'm sure Shun/The Minty+Mars+Maritime team will throw some together.
I put Pikachu ahead by one vote again. Heh.
Hey got a question, all the CSP's you make here SJS, are they all here in the brawl vault? Because personly there are some I couldn't find.
Update link. Add san link and san links evil twin in the mix
Quote from: 13eat on March 16, 2013, 06:33:33 PM
Update link. Add san link and san links evil twin in the mix
:>.>palm:
Quote from: 13eat on March 16, 2013, 06:33:33 PM
Update link. Add san link and san links evil twin in the mix
lol.
that is all.
Quote from: 13eat on March 16, 2013, 06:33:33 PM
Update link. Add san link and san links evil twin in the mix
(http://www.lainercia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/how-about-no-bear.jpeg)
Lmao trying to be funny? U should stop trying xD
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 16, 2013, 04:44:48 PMHey got a question, all the CSP's you make here SJS, are they all here in the brawl vault? Because personly there are some I couldn't find.
Not every hack SJS makes CSPs of is on Brawlvault. Some used to be, others are personal hacks, and almost everything I request comes from Stack Smash.
Quote from: 13eat on March 16, 2013, 08:11:39 PM
Lmao trying to be funny? U should stop trying xD
Read his OP. Hes not Link requests right not, so don't even request them.
And one cannot just demand sir SJS to do thy bidding.
Quote from: 13eat on March 16, 2013, 08:11:39 PM
Lmao trying to be funny? U should stop trying xD
I'm not the one request Link hacks when he's taking Ivysaur requests. r)
My OP should answer any and all issues. If you still have some questions after reading my OP, I would be happy to address them and modify my OP accordingly to hopefully prevent any future confusion.
And if there any hacks in my many CSP galleries that you cannot find, ask and I shall point them out.
Well I'm just saying because he did some CSP for other characters out of the blue so I figured. Still link needs an update xD
Quote from: JayGamer on March 15, 2013, 10:04:20 AM
Hnnngggeverything's been requested. Also, I just noticed that all of those seperate requests post of yours is gone :>.>palm:
I removed it a while back. It was more trouble than it was worth.
Quote from: StarWaffle on March 15, 2013, 09:27:26 PM
Icysaur pls: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35324129/FitPokeFushigisou05%20%28Winter%29.pcs
That's cool, never seen that one. You made it?
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on March 16, 2013, 05:53:38 AM
Lovin' that booty. The pose is very.. what's the word... Understated. I like it. Too bad you didn't take requests but I totally understand with it being Marth. Too bad I use Awakening Marth for all but his blue blue color. But I'm sure Shun/The Minty+Mars+Maritime team will throw some together.
I put Pikachu ahead by one vote again. Heh.
I know what you mean. A lot of poses focus on the sword, so I was trying to avoid that. I might do a few of the more popular Marth hacks soon. Awakening Marth included.
Quote from: SJS on March 17, 2013, 01:39:16 AM
I know what you mean. A lot of poses focus on the sword, so I was trying to avoid that. I might do a few of the more popular Marth hacks soon. Awakening Marth included.
(http://media.tumblr.com/68f8c069dcc9a4ca9ecd6df476fd81b7/tumblr_inline_mgny3mRq2B1r29lcx.gif)
Quote from: SJS on March 17, 2013, 01:39:16 AMAwakening Marth included.
Shun better update Awakening Marth. :>.>:
Uhmm.. not sure if this has been reported, but in your CSP pack, Snakes white and blue BPs have been switched up :P
Hey imma ask a stupid question, how do you add pics or whatever to replys?
I know, i know I'm a noob :3
I'll be back at my work station tomorrow. I'll post the updated Marth then...at some point.
Nice progress SJS
Hoppip - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26261 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26261)
Spyro (Virt V9) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15929 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15929)
Shiny Ivysaur - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12710 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12710)
Armodillishmon V2 - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10823 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10823)
Hey, SJS. I was looking for this Samus on Brawl Vault and it doesn't seem to be on there. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction as to where it may be? Thank you in advance. Sorry to trouble you.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Done. (http://s929.beta.photobucket.com/user/SJSCSPs/library/Odette/Ivysaur)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ivysaur/bivysaur3.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ivysaur/bivysaur3blue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ivysaur/bivysaur3green.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ivysaur/bivysaur3red.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ivysaur/bivysaur3yellow.png)
Awesome! They look great.
Especially Amaterasu. :D
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ivysaur/bivysaur3amaterasu.png)
Ivysaur looks MUCH better.
the ones you posted here, what recolors are they? project M?
Amazing pose choice, SJS.
Project M changes the whole body color. Judging by the file names those are just vBrawl colors.
Click on done if I'm not mistaken
Quote from: smasherGale on March 17, 2013, 11:41:00 AM
Uhmm.. not sure if this has been reported, but in your CSP pack, Snakes white and blue BPs have been switched up :P
Haha, really? I'll fix it in my next update. Thanks.
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 17, 2013, 05:49:42 PM
Hey imma ask a stupid question, how do you add pics or whatever to replys?
I know, i know I'm a noob :3
[ img] url of an image [/ img]
Just remove the spaces.
Quote from: Shun_One on March 17, 2013, 06:25:11 PM
I'll be back at my work station tomorrow. I'll post the updated Marth then...at some point.
Nice progress SJS
Looking forward to it o,o
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on March 17, 2013, 11:23:06 PM
Hey, SJS. I was looking for this Samus on Brawl Vault and it doesn't seem to be on there. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction as to where it may be? Thank you in advance. Sorry to trouble you.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
No idea if it'd on the Vault or not, but here's one I uploaded.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/baz9cpdx3obpkkn/no%20shoulder%20spikes%20%282%29.pac (https://www.dropbox.com/s/baz9cpdx3obpkkn/no%20shoulder%20spikes%20%282%29.pac)
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 18, 2013, 12:16:10 AM
Awesome! They look great.
Especially Amaterasu. :D
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ivysaur/bivysaur3amaterasu.png)
Yup, she came out better that expected.
Quote from: Segtendo on March 18, 2013, 01:00:37 AM
Ivysaur looks MUCH better.
And it only took a year for it to happen.
Quote from: joke king on March 18, 2013, 01:22:42 AM
the ones you posted here, what recolors are they? project M?
Brawl recolors. The PM recolors are in the album somewhere. It's so unorganized.
Quote from: Kage Ryu on March 18, 2013, 01:28:20 AM
Amazing pose choice, SJS.
Thanks! Didn't translate well to most of the imports, but oh well.
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on March 18, 2013, 01:43:49 AM
Project M changes the whole body color. Judging by the file names those are just vBrawl colors.
Yup. There are two are three other recolor packs in there too.
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 18, 2013, 01:53:59 AM
Click on done if I'm not mistaken
Indeed.
are those really the brawl recolours?
i didnt recall them having coloured bulbs O.o
(http://i.imgur.com/YXwJoKs.png)
Yup.
Thanks! I was looking up "Super Metroid" since the file name for the CSP says SM. I guess I shouldn't have assumed.
Ivysaur looks great, also sorry for not commenting on It before, but the Marth CSPs look awesome as well.
Quote from: joke king on March 18, 2013, 07:54:14 PMare those really the brawl recolours?
i didnt recall them having coloured bulbs O.o
Pay more attention?
Thx SJS now I'm less noobish xD
Dat OP. =O
I don't see the point of voting xD ur gonna do pikachu revamp anyway... or am I wrong o.o
More Marfs
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3awakening.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3awakeninggreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3awakeningred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3awakeningblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3awakeningblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3awakeningwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3awakeningmaritime.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3awakeningmars.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3awakeningminty.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3awakeningpurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3awakeningyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3miasm.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3miasmedward.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3miasmjoshua.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3miasmguy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3miasmzihark.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3miasmlakche.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3miasmlucia.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3miatb.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3miatbnabarl.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3miatbradd.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3miatbmarisa.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3miatbmareeta.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3miatbsayri.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3miatbathena.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3miatbstefan.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3miatbfir.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3miatbaltina.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3miatbjacketless.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3tdpurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3tdred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3tdgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3tdblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3tdblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3tdwhite.png)
Also got my hands on Mars Ivysaur.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Ivysaur/bivysaur3mars.png)
DAMN NICE!!! O.O
*consumes new Awakening Marth CSPs*
Likin' the new einherjar character cards on the OP.
Every time I see you pose Marth, I laugh a little remembering the days of even mentioning Marth in this thread was taboo.
Hnnnnnnnnng
I just
BHJBANDJSANBDSANDSA
PIKACHU
Cubone
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17823 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17823)
Moogle
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11041 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11041)
GIR
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4621 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4621)
Ah Mia. I knew there was something missing when the first Marth CSPs were uploaded.
Is Marth still up for requests? If so, http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ms68q6th9zwd6e6 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ms68q6th9zwd6e6)
Once the Pikachu requests come around, it'll be nice since AdfroMan released Cowboy Pikachu recently.
MARTH REQUESTS
sephiroth
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23730 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23730)
zack fair
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18984 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18984)
Nariko
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29353 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29353)
I'm not taking any requests for any character right now
Since I'm guessing you're taking Marth requests...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30425 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30425)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28546 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28546)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27921 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27921)
You already got Awakening Marth and the Mia recolor I have, so I'm good.
Ignore this then.
The ones I want are above..
Except:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25468 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25468)
Por favor.
NEVERMIND.
:V
He posted just before I finished mine. I didn't see his post.
Y'all trippin
Your work...it is amazing.
And that OP update is fancy.
I always thought Marth would end being the last one to get done. Guess not!
Hey wut you goona do after revampin' pikachu?.... Update?
Because I'm such a great person... r)
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3zelos.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3sephiroth.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3roy.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3royred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3roygreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3royblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3royyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3royblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3belmont.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3neku.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3nekured.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3nekugreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3nekublue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3nekublack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3nekumint.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3nariko.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3zack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3meta.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3serge.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3meira.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3lucina.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3swag.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3zora.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3nel.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3jack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3robin.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3bleck.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3bootyranger.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3popo.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3ghirahim.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3ghirahimcape.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3yuri.png)
Quote from: SJS on March 20, 2013, 04:58:03 AM
Because I'm such a great person... r)
You really are. ^-^
They look very sexy.
Quote from: SJS on March 20, 2013, 04:58:03 AM
Because I'm such a great person... r)
I pledge allegiance
to the gentleman
of the aesthetic CSPs of Brawl Vault.
And that Lucina one really fits her.
Quote from: SJS on March 20, 2013, 04:58:03 AM
Because I'm such a great person... r)
Thank you, kind gentleman ^-^
Awesome, now all 6 of the Marth costumes I use have been uploaded. Thanks SJS!!
Thx for marth (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3swag.png)
you. made. sephiroth. :srs:
Thanks alot :D
My recolors of Neku. :o Well, I'm still going to update my entry with my CSPs soon. But I love how he came out.
:D
What? No Sephiroth recolors I made? >.>
Hey SJS, can you please do a CSP of Miles Edgeworth on Marth for me? Here's a link:
http://tinyurl.com/czk37xb (http://tinyurl.com/czk37xb)
Edit: D'OH I MISSED!!
Quote from: Luigifan141 on March 20, 2013, 10:02:50 PMHey SJS, can you please do a CSP of Miles Edgeworth on Marth for me? Here's a link: http://tinyurl.com/czk37xb (http://tinyurl.com/czk37xb)
Quote from: SJS on March 19, 2013, 10:23:25 PMI'm not taking any requests for any character right now
Lmao that's funny chaos knight but I'm sure he won't mind... maybe
Wow I'm especially blown away by Ike and Ivysaur. Marth Dedede and Kirby are top notch as well too. You just never stop improving and you keep out dating your oldstuff =x You will never run out of portraits to make at this rate.
Also nice OP update!
Also Also pika is last ;-;
SJS, do you still make BPs to accompany your CSPs? Because I know you used to have some for Pit, but since your revamp I've been unable to find them.
He saves those for later.
Quote from: Segtendo on March 22, 2013, 05:55:54 PM
He saves those for later.
Understood, but the Pit BPs that used to be there no longer are. That's why I'm a bit confused.
are you taking any kind of requests at the moment?
Hm. Were those Marth CSPs limited edition? Because they're not showing up anymore. Unless I just missed a joke going around...
Never mind. It's fixed.
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on March 18, 2013, 08:58:56 PM
Thanks! I was looking up "Super Metroid" since the file name for the CSP says SM. I guess I shouldn't have assumed.
I have a bad habit of naming the files ridiculous things.
Quote from: PAVGN on March 18, 2013, 09:12:54 PM
Ivysaur looks great, also sorry for not commenting on It before, but the Marth CSPs look awesome as well.
Pay more attention?
Thank you, you are forgiven.
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 19, 2013, 03:20:05 AM
I don't see the point of voting xD ur gonna do pikachu revamp anyway... or am I wrong o.o
Perhaps. Perhaps not.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 19, 2013, 02:08:16 AM
Dat OP. =O
Quote from: Kage Ryu on March 19, 2013, 05:29:42 AM
*consumes new Awakening Marth CSPs*
Likin' the new einherjar character cards on the OP.
Thanks, I'm not obsessed with Fire Emblem Awakening or anything.
Quote from: 하세요 on March 19, 2013, 05:36:52 AM
Every time I see you pose Marth, I laugh a little remembering the days of even mentioning Marth in this thread was taboo.
It's bittersweet. I hated all the PMs and posts here asking about Marth CSPs. But I loved making those silly poses to mess with everyone.
Quote from: JayGamer on March 19, 2013, 09:40:21 AM
Hnnnnnnnnng
I just
BHJBANDJSANBDSANDSA
Your avatar and that post go very well together XD
Quote from: Shun_One on March 20, 2013, 02:45:28 AM
Your work...it is amazing.
And that OP update is fancy.
I always thought Marth would end being the last one to get done. Guess not!
In a way he was. Marth only had the intro pose while everyone else had at least one or two more.
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 20, 2013, 04:41:08 AM
Hey wut you goona do after revampin' pikachu?.... Update?
Depends what I have for breakfast. Even I don't know.
Quote from: Kage Ryu on March 20, 2013, 05:06:33 AM
I pledge allegiance
to the gentleman
of the aesthetic CSPs of Brawl Vault.
And that Lucina one really fits her.
I should make people say that before I take their requests.
Quote from: joke king on March 20, 2013, 03:23:11 PM
you. made. sephiroth. :srs:
I've made him before. Sepoohroth and Dederoth.
Quote from: Luigifan141 on March 20, 2013, 10:02:50 PM
Hey SJS, can you please do a CSP of Miles Edgeworth on Marth for me? Here's a link:
http://tinyurl.com/czk37xb (http://tinyurl.com/czk37xb)
Edit: D'OH I MISSED!!
Next time.
Quote from: StarWaffle on March 21, 2013, 10:11:39 AM
Wow I'm especially blown away by Ike and Ivysaur. Marth Dedede and Kirby are top notch as well too. You just never stop improving and you keep out dating your oldstuff =x You will never run out of portraits to make at this rate.
Also nice OP update!
Also Also pika is last ;-;
Thanks, BossWaffle. I really want to make all the old CSPs look as good as my new ones. I hope I have the time and willpower to go through with that.
Quote from: DBoggs on March 22, 2013, 05:40:20 PM
SJS, do you still make BPs to accompany your CSPs? Because I know you used to have some for Pit, but since your revamp I've been unable to find them.
I hate making BPs, so I put them off as long as possible. I deleted the Pit ones since they were outdated.
Quote from: nova9 on March 23, 2013, 03:14:12 AM
are you taking any kind of requests at the moment?
Nope. Been doing my own thing, which is a nice change of pace.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 23, 2013, 09:27:10 AM
Hm. Were those Marth CSPs limited edition? Because they're not showing up anymore. Unless I just missed a joke going around...
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3zelos.png)
Just Photobucket being stupid because I tried to change an album name. I'm moving my CSPs to a different image hosting site.
Lmao I knew it wasn't just me having problems
Fixed the Photobucket issue. Still moving everything to Dropbox though.
Quote from: SJS on March 23, 2013, 09:57:52 PM
Fixed the Photobucket issue. Still moving everything to Dropbox though.
Aight sounds cool.
Can you please make the pm snake's blue texture? thanks in advance
Quote from: SJS on March 23, 2013, 03:10:43 PM
Thanks, I'm not obsessed with Fire Emblem Awakening or anything.
Of course not. I would never assume that, because that would be...
*pulls hat down*
...tragic.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/c6qq_uJDm2 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/c6qq_uJDm2)
Everything's been moved to Dropbox. Haven't yet updated the OP though. It's so much better than the new Photobucket.
Ah, that does look much better. What a gentleman.
oh lord the hype for the australian release of awakening is off the charts
Nice o.o
So much better than before.
I was going to say what they just said, but was lost in the portraits. I haven't been around as long as you guys, so I haven't seem them all, and looking through Dropbox is tons easier and less laggy than Photobucket.
Thank you, Sir Gentleman.
Few more Marths.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3rikarth.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3sephimarth2.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3steampunk.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3sephivert.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3sorablue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3sorawhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3sorayellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3sora.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3sorared.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3sorav.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3zegram.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3aeon.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3ashley.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3sephirothpurple.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3sephirothblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3sephirothyellow.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3sephirothgreen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3vergilblue.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3sephirothred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3vergilwhite.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3vergilred.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3vergilbr.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3vergilblack.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3link.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3vergil.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3edgeworth.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3noire.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3noireblonde.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3noirepink.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Marth/bmarth3noireblue.png)
Doing these at my own pace is such a pleasurable experience.
Nice... to bad none of them are what I'm looking for o.o
Quote from: SJS on March 23, 2013, 03:10:43 PMJust Photobucket being stupid because I tried to change an album name. I'm moving my CSPs to a different image hosting site.
After Photobucket changed to the former "beta" layout, it's not as good as it used to be... You can't even have any images above 1024 width or 768 height anymore, which is horrible. So I don't blame you for moving to Dropbox, it's pretty nice from what I've used of it.
That looks heaps better than Photobucket's [censored]ty layout. Can't believe they won't let us switch back to the GOOD design.
Yo SJS good thinking switching and do you download hacks to make the CSP for them?
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 25, 2013, 02:54:21 AM
Yo SJS good thinking switching and do you download hacks to make the CSP for them?
How else does he make them? Completely from scratch? :srs:
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 25, 2013, 03:10:42 AM
How else does it make them? Completely from scratch? :srs:
Idk but wasn't really sure, that's it xD
You are slacking master.
Last update on your SJS CSP BV entry was November 8th apparently.
You've released lots of sexy [censored] ever since.
Don't be a lazy slut. :-*
Specially love the Marth ones and I can't believe the day that you finally did them came. Its been so long since..
*Requests Baby Doll by JokeKid*
Man, I'm really digging the Ivy pose. Great work!!
I hate to be that guy, buuuuut...
You never made my requests I had for Ike ;p
Quote from: Spigel on March 24, 2013, 05:35:39 AM
Can you please make the pm snake's blue texture? thanks in advance
Apples made an "unofficial" one. Hope this'll work for you until I get around to updating Snake.
(http://imageshack.us/a/img811/9227/pmsnakeblue.png)
Quote from: JayGamer on March 25, 2013, 12:13:04 AM
Ah, that does look much better. What a gentleman.
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 25, 2013, 12:22:55 AM
Nice o.o
Quote from: Kage Ryu on March 25, 2013, 01:13:55 AM
I was going to say what they just said, but was lost in the portraits. I haven't been around as long as you guys, so I haven't seem them all, and looking through Dropbox is tons easier and less laggy than Photobucket.
Thank you, Sir Gentleman.
Quote from: Segtendo on March 25, 2013, 02:27:22 AM
That looks heaps better than Photobucket's [censored]ty layout. Can't believe they won't let us switch back to the GOOD design.
I know, it's so much better than the Photobucket beta. I'd even say better than the original Photobucket, too.
Quote from: RandomTBush on March 25, 2013, 02:04:26 AM
After Photobucket changed to the former "beta" layout, it's not as good as it used to be... You can't even have any images above 1024 width or 768 height anymore, which is horrible. So I don't blame you for moving to Dropbox, it's pretty nice from what I've used of it.
Wow, I didn't know that. The only missing feature I really longed for was the option to sort images by the filename.
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 25, 2013, 02:54:21 AM
Yo SJS good thinking switching and do you download hacks to make the CSP for them?
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 25, 2013, 03:10:42 AM
How else does he make them? Completely from scratch? :srs:
Yeah, ever since the new BrawlBox came out I do. I didn't for the intro CSPs and some of the older ones that weren't actually posed via animation. Like these old relics.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Peach/Old%20Set%202-%20Melee-ish/bpeachdaisyf2.png) (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Toon%20Link/Old%20Set%202/btoonlinkzelda.png) (http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Samus/Old%20Set%202/bsamus.png)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 25, 2013, 07:57:22 AM
You are slacking master.
Last update on your SJS CSP BV entry was November 8th apparently.
You've released lots of sexy [censored] ever since.
Don't be a lazy slut. :-*
Specially love the Marth ones and I can't believe the day that you finally did them came. Its been so long since..
*Requests Baby Doll by JokeKid*
Haha, I always forget to update that thing. Just like I always forget to make a blog post... I'll try to update the pack by the end of the day.
Really wish I could make Baby Doll though. D:
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 25, 2013, 07:58:33 AM
Man, I'm really digging the Ivy pose. Great work!!
I hate to be that guy, buuuuut...
You never made my requests I had for Ike ;p
Sorry, I haven't been in the right groove to finish the rest of the Ike requests. Playing Awakening really made me want to make Marth. Maybe when the Ike DLC comes out that'll get me in the mood.
Aight cool thx for letting me know bro, =)
Quote from: SJS on March 25, 2013, 04:04:08 PM
Apples made an "unofficial" one. Hope this'll work for you until I get around to updating Snake.
(http://imageshack.us/a/img811/9227/pmsnakeblue.png)
Thanks you sir
New stuff! Just a handful of textures. Not taking any requests. More to come later.
Yoshi (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vwlrkzy64wb5fcm/qqBoyJDwpX)
Samus (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/56ionp7cppjz8mt/Soy48s1bMR)
Old vs. New
Old -
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
New -
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
They were needing a small update anyway. Great job. ;D
Really diggin' Yoshi's new pose. Can't wait for more surprises :af:
Cool updated samus n' yoshi.... o.o
Hot damn, good stuff.
Really hope you get around to doing Pikazz's Birdo lol
The new Yoshi pose is very good. I'm really surprised you did my hacks, since they're all gone now.
So, Pikachu and Zelda+Shiek are all that's left?
Mareep, Raichu and Melee Pikachu are all I would want to request.
Unless requests aren't open yet, in which case I'll wait.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645&Moderated=All)
Finally updated this old thing. I haven't tested it, but it shouldn't freeze.
Works in Dolphin, so...
I hope you don't mind...But I saw the new Yveltal (Pokemon Y) hack over Charizard. I instantly downloaded it, and to keep it in style with your CSPs, made this.
(http://imageshack.us/a/img543/8116/light04.png)
It wasn't too hard to position it like yours. Hope you like it.
I had nothing to do all day :|
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Cool man! Thanks for updating the BV pack. Makes things much easier for me now.
Quote from: SJS on March 25, 2013, 04:04:08 PM
Really wish I could make Baby Doll though. D:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
*Whistles and walks away with hands on pocket*
Dat Phoenix Wright.
Gawd. These are incredible. Also it could just be me, but something about the bg of the orange Phoenix Wright in your post looks weird.
Nice Update and if you don't mind me having feedback on these CSP for link?
(http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a491/Rzpn41/Link%20CSP/Link05_zpsa9f09c85.png) (http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a491/Rzpn41/Link%20CSP/Link04_zps5ba9b899.png) (http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a491/Rzpn41/Link%20CSP/Link03_zps20ad1a90.png) (http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a491/Rzpn41/Link%20CSP/Link01_zps82037a23.png) (http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a491/Rzpn41/Link%20CSP/Link06_zpsd1015486.png)
Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2013, 01:44:24 AM
I had nothing to do all day :|
*posts Ike CSPs*
Well. Now I really am gonna have to make my own pose for my Kage-style Ike.
*was just hoping for a random Ike-requests day*
Quote from: PAVGN on March 30, 2013, 01:15:33 AM
The new Yoshi pose is very good. I'm really surprised you did my hacks, since they're all gone now.
I have a lot of your stuff saved. I need to set aside some time and sort through it all.
Quote from: Kaizaran on March 30, 2013, 06:11:17 PM
So, Pikachu and Zelda+Shiek are all that's left?
Mareep, Raichu and Melee Pikachu are all I would want to request.
Unless requests aren't open yet, in which case I'll wait.
Eh, I dunno about Zelda+Sheik. I don't like the combo CSPs, and it seems like a lot of work. Same with the Pokemon Trainer.
Quote from: Kaizaran on March 31, 2013, 10:03:14 PM
I hope you don't mind...But I saw the new Yveltal (Pokemon Y) hack over Charizard. I instantly downloaded it, and to keep it in style with your CSPs, made this.
(http://imageshack.us/a/img543/8116/light04.png)
It wasn't too hard to position it like yours. Hope you like it.
Haha... you literally posted that while I was in the middle of making my own. Looks good though.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 01, 2013, 02:13:30 AM
Cool man! Thanks for updating the BV pack. Makes things much easier for me now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
*Whistles and walks away with hands on pocket*
Holy [censored], I thought it was gonna be a joke. But you really have it. :0
Quote from: JayGamer on April 01, 2013, 03:26:09 AM
Gawd. These are incredible. Also it could just be me, but something about the bg of the orange Phoenix Wright in your post looks weird.
That happens sometimes. Fixed it though.
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bike5phoenixlarry.png)
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on April 01, 2013, 05:36:19 AM
Nice Update and if you don't mind me having feedback on these CSP for link?
(http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a491/Rzpn41/Link%20CSP/Link05_zpsa9f09c85.png) (http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a491/Rzpn41/Link%20CSP/Link04_zps5ba9b899.png) (http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a491/Rzpn41/Link%20CSP/Link03_zps20ad1a90.png) (http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a491/Rzpn41/Link%20CSP/Link01_zps82037a23.png) (http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a491/Rzpn41/Link%20CSP/Link06_zpsd1015486.png)
Looks fine to me. But what I think isn't important, strive to impress yourself instead.
Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 01, 2013, 06:15:41 AM
Well. Now I really am gonna have to make my own pose for my Kage-style Ike.[/color]
I did them in no specific order. I have huge backup of Ike requests. D:
I love what I made thx to red93 I just wanted to know what you thought since your hella good at making CSP
oh no!
babydoll leaked!
>.>
didnt i release her in the ISTeam pack?
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Lucario/blucario4kasen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Lucario/blucario4konngara.png)
Owo its like the first time you make csps of my imports, great!
good t hing konngara doesnt look too bad since she has no rigged arms dsadsaf
Stupid question, but...Are requests open at all right now? Which character(s) if so? You mentioned a lot of Ike requests, and obviously Pika is coming soon. If I'm correct in assuming Ike and Pika, I'd best make a more formal list of requests...
Vanguard Ike (Default): http://www.mediafire.com/?xqvdded6dv4g6r5 (http://www.mediafire.com/?xqvdded6dv4g6r5)
Hector (Only his default, I use it as Blue Team): http://www.mediafire.com/?gz2ugb2t337jolp (http://www.mediafire.com/?gz2ugb2t337jolp)
Mareep (Blue team): http://www.mediafire.com/?pyd7km50snc56o0 (http://www.mediafire.com/?pyd7km50snc56o0)
Melee Pikachu (Default): http://www.mediafire.com/?a9h8xouc86aft02 (http://www.mediafire.com/?a9h8xouc86aft02)
Brawl Pichu (Green Color only): http://www.mediafire.com/?pe23eyh2wc5866a (http://www.mediafire.com/?pe23eyh2wc5866a)
Raichu: (Red Team) http://www.mediafire.com/?rljpwex470uf2st (http://www.mediafire.com/?rljpwex470uf2st)
That should make six total, correct?
Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2013, 03:13:36 PM
I did them in no specific order. I have huge backup of Ike requests. D:
Well that's just tragic. /:
It's cool though, made my own anyway:
(http://i.imgur.com/AzVwpgV.png)
I should probably just go add that to my submission now. Although the hair and bandanna bother me now that I see it on a black background.
Quote from: Kyouma on April 01, 2013, 04:42:43 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Lucario/blucario4kasen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Lucario/blucario4konngara.png)
Owo its like the first time you make csps of my imports, great!
good t hing konngara doesnt look too bad since she has no rigged arms dsadsaf
I think I've seen a few of yours amongst them.
But here, have another:
(http://i.imgur.com/EADkbyS.png)
Based on this:
(http://i.imgur.com/PrFTlr8.png)
Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2013, 01:44:24 AMI had nothing to do all day :|
You should have nothing to do all day more often. Great stuff SJS.
Quote from: joke king on April 01, 2013, 04:18:28 PM
oh no!
babydoll leaked!
>.>
didnt i release her in the ISTeam pack?
I grabbed most of the stuff in there, and I don't remember Baby Doll being in it. But I'm probably wrong.
Quote from: Kyouma on April 01, 2013, 04:42:43 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Lucario/blucario4kasen.png)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Lucario/blucario4konngara.png)
Owo its like the first time you make csps of my imports, great!
good t hing konngara doesnt look too bad since she has no rigged arms dsadsaf
I've done most of your imports over Pit and maybe one or two Ike and Marth ones.
Quote from: Kaizaran on April 01, 2013, 05:36:32 PM
Stupid question, but...Are requests open at all right now? Which character(s) if so? You mentioned a lot of Ike requests, and obviously Pika is coming soon. If I'm correct in assuming Ike and Pika, I'd best make a more formal list of requests...
Vanguard Ike (Default): http://www.mediafire.com/?xqvdded6dv4g6r5 (http://www.mediafire.com/?xqvdded6dv4g6r5)
Hector (Only his default, I use it as Blue Team): http://www.mediafire.com/?gz2ugb2t337jolp (http://www.mediafire.com/?gz2ugb2t337jolp)
Mareep (Blue team): http://www.mediafire.com/?pyd7km50snc56o0 (http://www.mediafire.com/?pyd7km50snc56o0)
Melee Pikachu (Default): http://www.mediafire.com/?a9h8xouc86aft02 (http://www.mediafire.com/?a9h8xouc86aft02)
Brawl Pichu (Green Color only): http://www.mediafire.com/?pe23eyh2wc5866a (http://www.mediafire.com/?pe23eyh2wc5866a)
Raichu: (Red Team) http://www.mediafire.com/?rljpwex470uf2st (http://www.mediafire.com/?rljpwex470uf2st)
That should make six total, correct?
Nah, requests aren't open. I've sort of just been farting around.
Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 01, 2013, 07:07:09 PM
Well that's just tragic. /:
It's cool though, made my own anyway:
(http://i.imgur.com/AzVwpgV.png)
I should probably just go add that to my submission now. Although the hair and bandanna bother me now that I see it on a black background.
I think I've seen a few of yours amongst them.
But here, have another:
(http://i.imgur.com/EADkbyS.png)
Based on this:
(http://i.imgur.com/PrFTlr8.png)
Those jaggy white lines are such a [censored].
Quote from: PAVGN on April 01, 2013, 09:49:37 PM
You should have nothing to do all day more often. Great stuff SJS.
I have nothing to do all week :I
Quote from: SJS on April 02, 2013, 01:00:25 AM
Those jaggy white lines are such a [censored].
That they are. I just don't feel like redacting them at the moment.
Quote from: joke king on April 01, 2013, 04:18:28 PM
oh no!
babydoll leaked!
>.>
didnt i release her in the ISTeam pack?
where!?!?
@SJS: ohh yes, I have seen them now, thanks alot!! I was waiting for pit requests to ask for them, but you made them already!! ;u;
@kage, Y U SO GOOD POSING YUKARI?! I cant decide which csp youve made will I use xD
Quote from: Kyouma on April 02, 2013, 04:26:44 AM
@kage, Y U SO GOOD POSING YUKARI?! I cant decide which csp youve made will I use xD
Glad you like them. ^^
Also, SJS...after looking at the textures you have on the second post, it seems both of our first and second texture hacks were over Game & Watch and Ike respectively. Just thought that was a funny coincidence.
so it seems like i only sent it to IS, and now it's leaked!
well, that's good for me, now i can secretly upload it myself too xD
Ah, so no requests for now. OK then. I'll be back when they are.
*hides behind boulder*
*pokes head out*
I'll be back.
*hides again*
Quote from: Kaizaran on April 02, 2013, 06:19:44 PM
Ah, so no requests for now. OK then. I'll be back when they are.
*hides behind boulder*
*pokes head out*
I'll be back.
*hides again*
.-.
Quote from: joke king on April 01, 2013, 04:18:28 PM
oh no!
babydoll leaked!
>.>
didnt i release her in the ISTeam pack?
Well that's the version you sent to me, and you did release it on the LST when you quit or whatever the case it was, lol.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 03, 2013, 05:38:27 AM
Well that's the version you sent to me, and you did release it on the LST when you quit or whatever the case it was, lol.
lol LST, i dont think anyone would consider me a legend... xD
Quote from: Kaizaran on April 01, 2013, 05:36:32 PM
Vanguard Ike (Default): http://www.mediafire.com/?xqvdded6dv4g6r5 (http://www.mediafire.com/?xqvdded6dv4g6r5)
Maybe SJS hasn't made it in the new pose (I'd check but drop box hates iPhones) But I'm pretty dang sure there's already a CSP of him from the last pose. Since I use it... You could just use that till SJS has the time and motivation to get to Vanguard Ike. That is if he hasn't already.
Forgot to mention I did a slight update to Peach (just the default CSPs and a handful of recolors) and made a few new CSPs in the process.
New vs. Old
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
New CSPs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3eiqw9qx7hxpg8h/7wjiWCxLLS (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3eiqw9qx7hxpg8h/7wjiWCxLLS)
Also been working on getting the CSPs "proper" names instead of my usual silly ones. Easier to find if they're named what they actually are I suppose.
SHIKI! :af2:
Quote from: Segtendo on April 05, 2013, 01:19:53 AMSHIKI! :af2:
Speaking of her, I know you gave her own pose on that blogspot once, SJS. Why not make a CSP since you made it already?
And I'm loving all the new Peaches. ;D
Quote from: SJS on April 05, 2013, 12:48:20 AM
Forgot to mention I did a slight update to Peach (just the default CSPs and a handful of recolors) and made a few new CSPs in the process.
Well that's just peachy.
They look nice.
looks great but why on default pose?
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on April 05, 2013, 03:29:11 AM
looks great but why on default pose?
That's... Not her default pose :srs:
Nope. Google "Brawl Peach" and compare it to his pose
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 05, 2013, 02:37:44 PM
Nope. Google "Brawl Peach" and compare it to his pose
lmao yea my bad guess i forgot how it looked
It IS a recreation of her default Melee pose though. So you aren't completely wrong.
Quote from: dougdude10 on April 02, 2013, 03:04:01 AM
where!?!?
http://infinitesmashteam.com/2012/12/10/farewell-2/#more-2431 (http://infinitesmashteam.com/2012/12/10/farewell-2/#more-2431)
Quote from: Kyouma on April 02, 2013, 04:26:44 AM
@SJS: ohh yes, I have seen them now, thanks alot!! I was waiting for pit requests to ask for them, but you made them already!! ;u;
Because I just know :srs:
Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 02, 2013, 08:12:40 AM
Also, SJS...after looking at the textures you have on the second post, it seems both of our first and second texture hacks were over Game & Watch and Ike respectively. Just thought that was a funny coincidence.
That's the way that geniuses climb the textures ladder.
Quote from: joke king on April 02, 2013, 08:39:00 AM
so it seems like i only sent it to IS, and now it's leaked!
well, that's good for me, now i can secretly upload it myself too xD
Upload that [censored]
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 05, 2013, 01:25:46 AM
Speaking of her, I know you gave her own pose on that blogspot once, SJS. Why not make a CSP since you made it already?
And I'm loving all the new Peaches. ;D
Too lazy D:
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on April 05, 2013, 03:29:11 AM
looks great but why on default pose?
I'm not
that good to where I could mimic Brawl's CSPs o,o
Quote from: StarWaffle on April 05, 2013, 05:05:51 PM
It IS a recreation of her default Melee pose though. So you aren't completely wrong.
BossWaffle knows what he's talking about
Nice Peach CSPs and updates. I'm going to miss the silly names though. D:
Actually, SJS, if you get the shaders right, you can just use the trophies's poses to get vBrawl's pose.
Quote from: Kaizaran on April 05, 2013, 08:21:18 PM
Actually, SJS, if you get the shaders right, you can just use the trophies's poses to get vBrawl's pose.
And... Where would the fun be in that?
I personally would rather have new poses. Instead of the same poses used in every image for the characters within the game.
Haha... I meant mimic the lighting and style, not imitate the poses =P
Can you do a Project M set for your compilation on the vault?
Quote from: Mr.Jackpot on April 06, 2013, 12:21:47 AM
Can you do a Project M set for your compilation on the vault?
Oh yeah, I said I would do that, didn't I? There are still a couple Project M CSPs I haven't done yet though. So not right now.
I just noticed you gave Lloyd a new pose.
Being lazy or trying to hide it? :>.>:
Can you do the Luigi Poses for the New Melee Luigi by KTH?
:happy:
I loved all your CSP's and used them at my own then i saw that
there are some CSP'S with white background an no taranspency
I hope you could fix this then it would be Epic
Quote from: kazumamon on April 07, 2013, 12:01:35 AM
:happy:
I loved all your CSP's and used them at my own then i saw that
there are some CSP'S with white background an no taranspency
I hope you could fix this then it would be Epic
Have you tried downloading those? I think Dropbox puts a white background behind anything with transparency by default. I just tried that with one, and it had a transparent BG once I downloaded it even though the background was white when viewed in Dropbox. Note that you have to download it with the little gear button on the bottom-right, as right-clicking "Save image as" will download Dropbox's preview image.
SJS, have you ever wanted to revamp an old pose? Or you start a new pose, make a few CSPs, and realize it's not the best possible pose?
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 06, 2013, 04:20:04 PM
I just noticed you gave Lloyd a new pose.
Being lazy or trying to hide it? :>.>:
All of the above.
Quote from: pokemongeof on April 06, 2013, 08:18:57 PM
Can you do the Luigi Poses for the New Melee Luigi by KTH?
Unfortunately, I am not psychic. Could you please provide a link?
Quote from: kazumamon on April 07, 2013, 12:01:35 AM
:happy:
I loved all your CSP's and used them at my own then i saw that
there are some CSP'S with white background an no taranspency
I hope you could fix this then it would be Epic
I am not aware of any transparency issues. Are you saving the pictures as .png?
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on April 07, 2013, 05:24:01 PM
SJS, have you ever wanted to revamp an old pose? Or you start a new pose, make a few CSPs, and realize it's not the best possible pose?
All of my yes to all of those things.
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on April 07, 2013, 05:24:01 PM
SJS, have you ever wanted to revamp an old pose? Or you start a new pose, make a few CSPs, and realize it's not the best possible pose?
Quote from: SJS on April 07, 2013, 09:44:25 PM
All of my yes to all of those things.
Sounds like the woes of an artist. I know that feel.
:o Thanks it worked now with the download button thanks alot ^^
Post Merge: April 08, 2013, 05:34:46 PM
Now i made all i Characters i could into your CSP 's <3 *-*
I hope your really could made me some Characters which havent a CSP yet:
Like:
Fox:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24720 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24720)
Ganondorf:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28008 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28008)
Meta Knight:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22220 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22220)
Samus:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31492 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31492)
Pikachu:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25956 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25956)
There are some other too but this would be great at first <3
:-*
Quote from: kazumamon on April 08, 2013, 12:58:35 PM
Now i made all i Characters i could into your CSP 's <3 *-*
I hope your really could made me some Characters which havent a CSP yet:
Like:
Fox:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24720 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24720)
Ganondorf:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28008 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28008)
Meta Knight:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22220 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22220)
Samus:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31492 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31492)
Pikachu:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25956 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25956)
There are some other too but this would be great at first <3
:-*
SJS has alot in his plate, helps if stop adding to it xD plus i don't think his requests are on witch reminds me, he should have something telling us if requests are open or not
Ohh okay sry o: i dont know this ._. ^^
Plus his requests are usually exclusive to one or two characters at a time.
Can you make a CSP for this? ;u;
Zero Suit Samus:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30496 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30496)
Quote from: armandorockbell on April 09, 2013, 02:10:39 AM
Can you make a CSP for this? ;u;
Zero Suit Samus:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30496 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30496)
.-.
I bet there's a CSP that's about that color, armando. Did you already look through every ZSS CSP? I'd even look for you if dropbox wasn't a meanie on the iPhone.
And as ZpÑ41 just said not even 12 hours before... He's not taking requests. I guess we're putting words in SJS's mouth. Though I'm betting we're saying about what he would. Sorry.
And sorry to SJS if I'm speaking out of turn.
P.S. Did you vote Lon'qu in the Awakening favorite character poll? If you voted.
I have another question:
Could we help easily?
For example are there an easy way to make this pose?
I would help where I could :af2:
Quote from: kazumamon on April 09, 2013, 02:46:20 PM
I have another question:
Could we help easily?
For example are there an easy way to make this pose?
I would help where I could :af2:
No.
No one can come close to the Photoshop skills that Lord SJS has.
They just wouldn't clash well if others tried to make some CSPs.
Now enough spam and requests, learn some patience, and let the man do his thing.
Geeze.
im sorry, i didn't read it, and there's not a csp for this recolor ;u;
If he opens request for said character, request hacks for said character. He isn't doing any requests right now.
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 09, 2013, 07:38:19 PM
No.
No one can come close to the Photoshop skills that Lord SJS has.
They just wouldn't clash well if others tried to make some CSPs.
Now enough spam and requests, learn some patience, and let the man do his thing.
Geeze.
SJS is lord
Quote from: kazumamon on April 08, 2013, 12:58:35 PM
:o Thanks it worked now with the download button thanks alot ^^
Post Merge: April 08, 2013, 05:34:46 PM
Now i made all i Characters i could into your CSP 's <3 *-*
I hope your really could made me some Characters which havent a CSP yet:
Like:
Fox:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24720 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24720)
Ganondorf:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28008 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28008)
Meta Knight:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22220 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22220)
Samus:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31492 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31492)
Pikachu:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25956 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25956)
There are some other too but this would be great at first <3
:-*
Quote from: armandorockbell on April 09, 2013, 02:10:39 AM
Can you make a CSP for this? ;u;
Zero Suit Samus:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30496 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30496)
I may not do these soon... but I won't forget, either.
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on April 09, 2013, 06:06:28 AM
Did you vote Lon'qu in the Awakening favorite character poll? If you voted.
I didn't know there was one D:
Quote from: kazumamon on April 09, 2013, 02:46:20 PM
I have another question:
Could we help easily?
For example are there an easy way to make this pose?
I would help where I could :af2:
I appreciate the offer, but I like to do things my way at my own pace.
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 09, 2013, 07:38:19 PM
No.
No one can come close to the Photoshop skills that Lord SJS has.
They just wouldn't clash well if others tried to make some CSPs.
Now enough spam and requests, learn some patience, and let the man do his thing.
Geeze.
Quote from: Boygos on April 10, 2013, 11:35:06 AM
SJS is lord
Just wait until I promote to Great Lord :0
And Ike stuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Or look at them in Dropbox. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2gjds3fhd3tdutw/DJulEo7ZNi)
[censored]!
just today i finished a ike hack... and now i dont have access to it...
Quote from: joke king on April 10, 2013, 09:23:59 PM
[censored]!
just today i finished a ike hack... and now i dont have access to it...
I still have a lot of request to go through. What I posted is what I made just today.
but i cant get to it till friday. . .
cuz im not home and stuff
Quote from: SJS on April 10, 2013, 09:16:56 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Archive/New/bike5kage.png)
I have so much happy right now. (:
Quote from: SJS on April 10, 2013, 09:16:56 PM
Just wait until I promote to Great Lord :0
I was thinking you'd be as OP as Ike if that happened.
Then poof, Ike CSPs. Great Lord SJS OP. Where can I get this DLC. This post needs more initialisms. IKR?
Dat Link.
So sexy
I'm surprised no Ezio yet. :P
I'm just going in the order I pasted the posed characters in Photoshop. It's pretty much random. (http://i.imgur.com/V175i6P.png)
I see Vanguard.
Kaizar is pleased.
I'm lovin' the Ike CSPs, man!
1 think i am wondering about
why made CSP for the vertex of naruto instead of the model import?
Quote from: Mariodk on April 11, 2013, 09:43:29 PM
1 think i am wondering about
why made CSP for the vertex of naruto instead of the model import?
Because he waned to.
I'm just waitin on some Thor and Ezio :P
Luigi requests?
Same pose? Or new one?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30490 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30490)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29139 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29139)
I know you'll revamp all the old poses, so only this for me.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25723 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25723)
*posts unreleased Weegee pack*
Link (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xmcafowagp3lnlp/Shuns%20Weegee.zip)
Minor vibrancy edits done to all of 'em, a few are changed more though.
Minty-Purple: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29806 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29806)
Wallace: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29522 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29522)
Scrafty: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29072 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29072)
Waluigi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27201 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27201)
The Mask: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22937 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22937)
can i still request my ike request?
if so, i'll pm u a link
Quote from: Mariodk on April 11, 2013, 09:43:29 PM
1 think i am wondering about
why made CSP for the vertex of naruto instead of the model import?
Because I wanted to.
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 12, 2013, 03:52:54 AM
Same pose? Or new one?
Yes :0
Quote from: joke king on April 12, 2013, 10:45:47 AM
can i still request my ike request?
if so, i'll pm u a link
As long as it's done, yeah. I don't like messing with unfinished stuff.
Melee Luigi - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31300 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31300)
Hammer Luigi - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30852 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30852)
Bean the Dynamite - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29600 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29600)
Master Roshi - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29506 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29506)
Crash Bandicoot - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29456 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29456)
Luigi N64 - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26163 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26163)
Sudowoodo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30883 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30883)
Bomberman: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23860 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23860)
Donald: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25783 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25783)
Assassin Luigi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30490 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30490)
Guthrie Clan Luigi (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26798)
Guthrie Clan Luigi 2 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28203)
can i have csp and bp's from these please?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23624 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23624)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30016 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30016)
I can't think of a Luigi I would want that hasn't already been requested. So...
Excuse me while I attempt to make Lucario CSPs...Dat Mewtwo (X/Y Forme) hack...
Treecko - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25471 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25471)
"Nintendo All-Stars": Waluigi - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27307 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27307)
Dry Bones import - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24161 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24161)
Primid V1.1 (Brawl) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24090 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24090)
Jack Frost - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25298 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25298)
Search Ghost - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27859 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27859)
:)
Because I caaaaaaaaaaaaaan
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/blucario4pmblack.png) (http://s929.photobucket.com/user/SJSCSPs/media/blucario4pmblack.png.html)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/blucario4mewtwoxy.png) (http://s929.photobucket.com/user/SJSCSPs/media/blucario4mewtwoxy.png.html)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/blucario4mewtwoxyblack.png) (http://s929.photobucket.com/user/SJSCSPs/media/blucario4mewtwoxyblack.png.html)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/blucario4mewtwoxyred.png) (http://s929.photobucket.com/user/SJSCSPs/media/blucario4mewtwoxyred.png.html)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/blucario4mewtwoxypink.png) (http://s929.photobucket.com/user/SJSCSPs/media/blucario4mewtwoxypink.png.html)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/blucario4mewtwoxygreen.png) (http://s929.photobucket.com/user/SJSCSPs/media/blucario4mewtwoxygreen.png.html)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/blucario4mewtwoxyblue.png) (http://s929.photobucket.com/user/SJSCSPs/media/blucario4mewtwoxyblue.png.html)
You. You are awesome for doing Mewthree.
luigi requests?! how long do I have to finish this http://25.media.tumblr.com/53bd01941e8bf7cca8a1d5ee68579f9f/tumblr_mg5xpp6rkQ1rne1ubo1_1280.jpg (http://25.media.tumblr.com/53bd01941e8bf7cca8a1d5ee68579f9f/tumblr_mg5xpp6rkQ1rne1ubo1_1280.jpg) import over luigi to reach the requesting time?!
SJS I love you too much for words
This thing for Luigi (Omitting the black recolor for five.): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30606 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30606)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30883 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30883)
Luigi time!
Just posting what I've completed so far since I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to the rest.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nhy8l2e15vyql9d/GyEG6jXUfh (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nhy8l2e15vyql9d/GyEG6jXUfh)
I haven't been able to find these hacks from the last time I took Luigi requests, so send them my way if you happen to have them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I have Quote. I'll send it to you ASAP (on 3DS ATM.)
Ive finished Suwako! https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/FitLuigi01.pcs
it has bone edits which makes her look terribly deform at simple view on brawlbox, but if youre using a .chr to pose them, it should look fine, tell me first if youre using a .chr to pose, if not you should ignore this request, it would just look terribly deform
That's a really nice pose, fits him well!
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bluigi5quote.png) (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i5heey3u6q3c7ps)
Here he is.
And I'm diggin' the new pose. Can't wait for the rest.
The Luigi pose. It is awesome. Year of Luigi indeed.
Quote from: Kyouma on April 15, 2013, 05:08:52 AM
Ive finished Suwako! https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/FitLuigi01.pcs (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/FitLuigi01.pcs)
it has bone edits which makes her look terribly deform at simple view on brawlbox, but if youre using a .chr to pose them, it should look fine, tell me first if youre using a .chr to pose, if not you should ignore this request, it would just look terribly deform
It came out fine.
Quote from: TaikoMang on April 15, 2013, 05:20:34 AM
That's a really nice pose, fits him well!
Thanks, Chrom!
Quote from: Segtendo on April 15, 2013, 01:24:30 PM
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/bluigi5quote.png) (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i5heey3u6q3c7ps)
Here he is.
And I'm diggin' the new pose. Can't wait for the rest.
Thanks brah
Quote from: Shun_One on April 15, 2013, 07:18:37 PM
The Luigi pose. It is awesome. Year of Luigi indeed.
Thanks, loved your Luigi recolors.
Quote from: SJS on April 13, 2013, 06:18:29 PM
Because I caaaaaaaaaaaaaan
(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/blucario4pmblack.png) (http://s929.photobucket.com/user/SJSCSPs/media/blucario4pmblack.png.html)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/blucario4mewtwoxy.png) (http://s929.photobucket.com/user/SJSCSPs/media/blucario4mewtwoxy.png.html)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/blucario4mewtwoxyblack.png) (http://s929.photobucket.com/user/SJSCSPs/media/blucario4mewtwoxyblack.png.html)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/blucario4mewtwoxyred.png) (http://s929.photobucket.com/user/SJSCSPs/media/blucario4mewtwoxyred.png.html)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/blucario4mewtwoxypink.png) (http://s929.photobucket.com/user/SJSCSPs/media/blucario4mewtwoxypink.png.html)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/blucario4mewtwoxygreen.png) (http://s929.photobucket.com/user/SJSCSPs/media/blucario4mewtwoxygreen.png.html)(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/blucario4mewtwoxyblue.png) (http://s929.photobucket.com/user/SJSCSPs/media/blucario4mewtwoxyblue.png.html)
(http://img.pandawhale.com/39188-Robert-Downey-Jr-thumbs-up-7TRX.gif)
Haven't been here for a while and noticed you changed from photobucket to dropbox.
Do you by any chance still have some of the older poses online anywhere? There were a few characters where I liked the old stuff better.
From what I can tell all the old poses are still on Dropbox.
EDIT: Just checked to make sure I wasn't remembering wrong. If you click anything on the front page it will list their previous pose folders at the top when in Dropbox. Is it just me or does Dropbox load at the speed of molasses?
Quote from: iLink on April 16, 2013, 09:24:41 AM
Haven't been here for a while and noticed you changed from photobucket to dropbox.
Do you by any chance still have some of the older poses online anywhere? There were a few characters where I liked the old stuff better.
They're still there... Just look above all the CSPs
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on April 16, 2013, 11:14:28 PM
From what I can tell all the old poses are still on Dropbox.
EDIT: Just checked to make sure I wasn't remembering wrong. If you click anything on the front page it will list their previous pose folders at the top when in Dropbox. Is it just me or does Dropbox load at the speed of molasses?
It's you. It's faster than photobucket for me
Quote from: Vaanrose on April 16, 2013, 04:32:55 AM
(http://img.pandawhale.com/39188-Robert-Downey-Jr-thumbs-up-7TRX.gif)
(http://media.tumblr.com/609fe38a4287cc7268cd2f3d9750baa1/tumblr_inline_mhv0xmQiiH1qz4rgp.gif)
Quote from: iLink on April 16, 2013, 09:24:41 AM
Haven't been here for a while and noticed you changed from photobucket to dropbox.
Do you by any chance still have some of the older poses online anywhere? There were a few characters where I liked the old stuff better.
They should be there. It's all there. 100% sure what's there is there.
Oh wow, hard to believe I'm back in this thread after being one of the first to make requests nearly 3 years ago (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg105449#msg105449). But I saw the post on the LST, saw the amazing collection on your Dropbox, and with so many available now (back then there was so few, you took a break, and I never came by to check), I decided to finally FINALLY overhaul my SD card and add the portraits (since recent releases of Brawlbox make it so brain dead simple now). 13 characters done and counting!
Anyhoo, despite your awesome selection. I have a few requests from ones you don't have.
Pikachu - Bogard http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?631gr9414fqkszj (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?631gr9414fqkszj) (The link on the vault is broken, so I've uploaded my copy of the texture to my Mediafire)
Pikachu - Snake Chu http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jrti4acjq2oohqe (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jrti4acjq2oohqe) (Same as above, except I can't find it in the Vault at all)
Yoshi - Dino http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1758 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1758)
Captain Falcon - Speed Racer (On Smash Stack http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Captain%20Falcon/ (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Captain%20Falcon/))
Ness - Ruffy (Luffy) (Also on Smash Stack: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ness/ (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ness/))
Ness - Conan Edogawa http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1016 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1016)
And there's my six requests. Many thanks in advance. And thanks for being awesome in general!
Also a question: Which texture is this (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/7Dp4RA8PuJ/Zelda%20-%20Trifecta/bzelda4skybrawl.png?m) supposed to be? I have this (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/OWDwX00qaC/Zelda%20-%20Trifecta/bzelda4skyloft.png?m) one, but the other one seems more detailed and nicer.
*Sees into the future and requests Mr. L by Naffle*
Lol I would say I cant believe I signed on through my phone just to ask this, but not having internet is hard times, friends XD
I noticed in Kirby's new csps that there are a couple with his ability hats on regular kirby (spike/plasma/ice etc)
If they're available, does anyone here know where I can download them? I checked StackSmash and PAVGNs vault and last I checked the links are down. Help? :D
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 19, 2013, 04:07:58 AM
*Sees into the future and requests Mr. L by Naffle*
I hope they release that soon. :srs:
Loving the new Weegee pose, I might actually have to start learning him some more.
I know that you can't really take requests right now, but do you think you could do a Konata CSP for Peach sometime? Thanks!
Link: http://tinyurl.com/dx6cv3e (http://tinyurl.com/dx6cv3e)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 19, 2013, 04:07:58 AM
*Sees into the future and requests Mr. L by Naffle*
Speak of the devil. They released it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31852 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31852)
Quote from: Segtendo on April 23, 2013, 02:17:24 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 19, 2013, 04:07:58 AM
*Sees into the future and requests Mr. L by Naffle*
Speak of the devil. They released it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31852 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31852)
And all of his colors~
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31853 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31853)
Since everything I want was requested in the past, my only Luigi request is Ellis (http://www.mediafire.com/?mumnmnmmu2r)
Really great job on the Newtwo CSPs by the way.
Quote from: Segtendo on April 23, 2013, 02:17:24 PM
Speak of the devil. They released it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31852 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31852)
Brb, I'm actually feeling like making a texture right now.
if you dont mind, i currently have one main request for a csp. http://infinitesmashteam.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/pepsiman1.png (http://infinitesmashteam.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/pepsiman1.png) (if possible, you think ou could lower this image downward until the head is like 3/4 away from the top?)
yea, my friends have been big on pepsiman, so i decided to get him. the only problem is that i cant find a csp to make it look legit on the selection screen.
Why are there CSPs for hacks that don't exist? Like a Kaptain K. Rool IMPORT over King Dedede.... unless it exists and it's not on brawlvault.... in that case for the love of god please someone tell me where it is
Quote from: Sanitys_Theif on April 26, 2013, 01:48:27 AM
Why are there CSPs for hacks that don't exist? Like a Kaptain K. Rool IMPORT over King Dedede.... unless it exists and it's not on brawlvault.... in that case for the love of god please someone tell me where it is
Because K. Rool held SJS at gunpoint until he made the CSP.
And also possibly this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28333 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28333)
And also because there are probably hacks that were either sent to SJS privately, were deleted from the Vault, or are downloadable elsewhere.
Some of us like to request CSPs for stuff we never intend to release...
guilty as charged
Quote from: Shun_One on April 26, 2013, 03:37:57 AM
Some of us like to request CSPs for stuff we never intend to release...
guilty as charged
You see that weirdo Chao in the Squirtle section?
Yeah.
Is there a Project M version?
(Sorry for being an absolute noob but I can't find one. Would I have to make it myself?)
Project M version of what exactly?
When i understand right you meant that you want to paste the CSP's into Project M...?
When its correct go into the folder and edit common5.pac theres nothing different like into the
normal Brawl.
When you meant it otherwise then i dont know :kdance:
Exactly. However, there are different colours with the release of Project M 2.5 (purple Marth etc.) and I am wondering is there a premade version of a pac for M or would I have to make it myself?
You have to made it by yourselve.
Theres no other way sorry
You can just download SJS's common5 in his CSP package, extract the sc_selcharacter.pac and replace the default Project M one with it in Brawlbox. Only thing is I don't know if he's updated it since November, which would mean you would have to individually redo CSPs for Marth, Ike, Dedede, Ivysaur, Luigi, and anyone else that I haven't mentioned that SJS updated.
SJS has made a P:M Purple Marth. Just throw that one in that spot?
Would you be able to do this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28380 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28380)
You have two mikus already, but you are missing (arguably) the highest quality one. It would be awesome to have ZSS getting her own uniform CSPs on my wii!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vfkb0apaeq2baxh/kmSnrM8PJJ/bcaptain4freakazoid.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vfkb0apaeq2baxh/kmSnrM8PJJ/bcaptain4freakazoid.png)
Can somebody tell me where I can download this texture?
Quote from: Abbi on May 10, 2013, 02:56:49 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vfkb0apaeq2baxh/kmSnrM8PJJ/bcaptain4freakazoid.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vfkb0apaeq2baxh/kmSnrM8PJJ/bcaptain4freakazoid.png)
Can somebody tell me where I can download this texture?
Here. (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/) (Under released content.)
Thank you! Much appreciated.
Hey, Do You Still Do Requests?
Post Merge: May 18, 2013, 10:37:02 AM
Wait. Never Mind. You Already Made It.
hey the csps for ice climbers, rob, sonic and jiggs don't have a transparent background, but a white one. Could you make them transparent so any characters with white in their texture doesn't get screwed up when I try to make it transparent in GIMP?
Example: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a8qaflqxqvcr4os/GY7pNUfxHu#f:biceclimbers2camo.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a8qaflqxqvcr4os/GY7pNUfxHu#f:biceclimbers2camo.png)
You gotta download them all to make them have transparent backgrounds.
I would like to request CSP's for the following:
Kyubey (Gannondorf) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28008 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28008)
Zero (Specifically the one with the mask and cape/Marth) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13961 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13961)
Travis Touchdown (Ike) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23885 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23885)
Kain Highwind (Marth) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20650 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20650)
Thany's Roy using Marth's Pose http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27921 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27921)
Only 5. Thank you very much, and I have to say that I am very impressed with what you have done. I figured I should finally get around to adding CSP's to my brawl.
Also could someone point me in the direction of this hack? https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3eiqw9qx7hxpg8h/7wjiWCxLLS#f:bpeach4reimu.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3eiqw9qx7hxpg8h/7wjiWCxLLS#f:bpeach4reimu.png)
Is there a way to Subscribe or to see when a new texture was ready would be so helpful ^^
I'll just Request the following:
Punch-Out!! DK (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30176)
Dang. I take a 4-month hiatus from Brawl hacking and I miss out on 6 wonderful new poses... SIX!
Welp. Guess I better wait till you start accepting individual requests. That new cBliss got me PUMPED to get back into hacking, so I'm super hype right now.
could i request 2
classic ben v2 (toon link) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32083 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32083)
ar ben (link) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25333 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25333)
This is kinda fun to watch.
Lol you guys really need to learn to read an OP. r)
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 30, 2013, 03:37:20 AM
Lol you guys really need to learn to read an OP. r)
sorry i didnt know. i apologize.
God damn It guys! I keep hoping for an update by SJS, and all I keep getting email notifications for is useless replies.
Quote from: PAVGN on May 30, 2013, 08:14:32 PM
God damn It guys! I keep hoping for an update by SJS, and all I keep getting email notifications for is useless replies.
ye
Quote from: PAVGN on May 30, 2013, 08:14:32 PM
God damn It guys! I keep hoping for an update by SJS, and all I keep getting email notifications for is useless replies.
update must be huge if its taking this long xD or he must be busy wit other stuff.
wow surprised a couple of my hacks were popular enough to make it in there... nice job. i might make a full request once i release the v3.5 files
The last few pages were quite amusing to read through.
Quote from: SJS on June 23, 2013, 05:03:10 AM
The last few pages were quite amusing to read through.
Quote from: SJS on June 23, 2013, 05:03:10 AM
The last few pages were quite amusing to read through.
Don't blame ya.
why did I expect the new CSPs to be ready? silly and innocent me
Hey everybody. Go Fox Yourselves. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cx7hs9ni580g3nj/VpPG7JfMTY)
Quote from: SJS on June 30, 2013, 05:24:05 AM
Hey everybody. Go Fox Yourselves. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cx7hs9ni580g3nj/VpPG7JfMTY)
Huzzay! You're alive!
And you've brought a nice new Foxy pose.
That Fox pose... looks sick.
Oh [censored]. That new pose is Foxy.
:af:
bleh "deletes her stupid post" nvm i'll figure something out thx <3
sjs, dat sex is posy!
My savoir, SJS! Thank you for rescuing me from the spam lord SJS! That new Fox pose is outstanding. Has anyone ever told you that you're good enough to be an official Nintendo artist? Because you are.
Quote from: SJS on June 30, 2013, 05:24:05 AM
Hey everybody. Go Fox Yourselves. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cx7hs9ni580g3nj/VpPG7JfMTY)
Ok fine, I think I will. :>.>:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8qfu5xpwgqd8276/axYY8Fv_IS (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8qfu5xpwgqd8276/axYY8Fv_IS)
And that completes the Star Fox trio.
These... These are awesome Falco portraits.
I await requests ;D
Very nicely done and badass looking.
Very nice SJS! These came just in time for me. I started setting up my files for cBliss.
why does falco have 2 guns though?
Quote from: Kage Ryu on June 30, 2013, 06:14:11 AM
Huzzay! You're alive!
And you've brought a nice new Foxy pose.
No, I died. And when you die, the last thing you were doing is the thing you do for the rest of eternity. So now I'll be making CSPs forever.
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 30, 2013, 06:17:09 AM
That Fox pose... looks sick.
Quote from: Segtendo on June 30, 2013, 04:23:40 PM
Oh [censored]. That new pose is Foxy.
Quote from: joke king on June 30, 2013, 07:12:25 PM
sjs, dat sex is posy!
lolthx
Quote from: Sirkura on June 30, 2013, 07:05:00 PM
bleh "deletes her stupid post" nvm i'll figure something out thx <3
What he meant was "SJS is busy making other characters look sexy, but your request can be done at a later date"
Quote from: PAVGN on July 01, 2013, 12:26:05 AM
My savoir, SJS! Thank you for rescuing me from the spam lord SJS! That new Fox pose is outstanding. Has anyone ever told you that you're good enough to be an official Nintendo artist? Because you are.
Ha, that would be awesome!
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 01, 2013, 12:26:32 AM
Ok fine, I think I will. :>.>:
Good
Quote from: Segtendo on July 01, 2013, 02:19:33 AM
These... These are awesome Falco portraits.
I await requests ;D
Alright, but don't hold your breath :D
Quote from: PAVGN on July 01, 2013, 02:20:25 AM
Very nicely done and badass looking.
It's twice as cool as Fox's because there are twice as many guns in it.
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on July 01, 2013, 07:41:28 AM
Very nice SJS! These came just in time for me. I started setting up my files for cBliss.
Great, hope you find what you need.
Quote from: joke king on July 01, 2013, 09:32:22 AM
why does falco have 2 guns though?
Because two guns are better than one. (http://i.imgur.com/KFlTtQw.png)
This pretty much sums up how I feel.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Your post crashed my safari app.
So yeah, that Adventures Falco? I need a link to that one. It's the second one right after his default.
Excellent work on Fox and Falco's poses man. They look great.
Just wanted to say that I love your CSP's!
Also, is this where I request my six textures or do I need to send them some other way? (Sorry, I'm new to KC!)
Say, could you link me to where Falco's assaultb texture is?
Thanks. :)
If you haven't noticed yet, Albafika and I finally finished Nephenee (http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/2013/07/lsteam-presents-i-reckon-thats-wishblade.html). If you haven't noticed there were also CSPs when you were doing your first round of noticing, here there are. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0fffyylb95q26zo/fZz98tdtwi)
And there they are again if you haven't noticed anything yet because you read backwards.
(http://i.imgur.com/TiMpwgA.png)(http://i.imgur.com/g7mWQZn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/9y5ltKB.png)(http://i.imgur.com/OZKoEuW.png)(http://i.imgur.com/VOe1l7I.png)(http://i.imgur.com/YJ4xfuL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/LrRyFya.png)(http://i.imgur.com/pOjtawr.png)(http://i.imgur.com/8wLIblm.png)(http://i.imgur.com/LbER86T.png)(http://i.imgur.com/DjkUJ5d.png)
Quote from: SJS on July 03, 2013, 05:58:08 AM
If you haven't noticed yet, Albafika and I finally finished Nephenee (http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/2013/07/lsteam-presents-i-reckon-thats-wishblade.html). If you haven't noticed there were also CSPs when you were doing your first round of noticing, here there are. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0fffyylb95q26zo/fZz98tdtwi)
And there they are again if you haven't noticed anything yet because you read backwards.
(http://i.imgur.com/TiMpwgA.png)(http://i.imgur.com/g7mWQZn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/9y5ltKB.png)(http://i.imgur.com/OZKoEuW.png)(http://i.imgur.com/VOe1l7I.png)(http://i.imgur.com/YJ4xfuL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/LrRyFya.png)(http://i.imgur.com/pOjtawr.png)(http://i.imgur.com/8wLIblm.png)(http://i.imgur.com/LbER86T.png)(http://i.imgur.com/DjkUJ5d.png)
At least the similar idea I had for Roy texture-wise didn't go to waste on Nephenee... Damned Sword of Seals...
mhmm... now I see wut took u so long to post sumthin' up in here o.O)?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on July 01, 2013, 05:25:51 PM
This pretty much sums up how I feel.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 01, 2013, 06:45:18 PM
Your post crashed my safari app.
So many feels it broke the internet.
Quote from: Shun_One on July 01, 2013, 08:16:26 PM
So yeah, that Adventures Falco? I need a link to that one. It's the second one right after his default.
Excellent work on Fox and Falco's poses man. They look great.
Da. https://www.dropbox.com/s/op78n5l9x64v0ap/AdvnetureFalco.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/op78n5l9x64v0ap/AdvnetureFalco.rar)
Quote from: m0rd0 on July 02, 2013, 12:48:52 AM
Just wanted to say that I love your CSP's!
Also, is this where I request my six textures or do I need to send them some other way? (Sorry, I'm new to KC!)
It's six requests whenever I'm taking requests. Sadly I'm not taking requests. Requests.
Quote from: TheSoraKid on July 03, 2013, 05:30:49 AM
Say, could you link me to where Falco's assaultb texture is?
Thanks. :)
Si. https://www.dropbox.com/s/khvey1vcnus9fx5/FalcoAssault%20%282%29.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/khvey1vcnus9fx5/FalcoAssault%20%282%29.rar)
Quote from: Velen on July 03, 2013, 06:01:51 AM
At least the similar idea I had for Roy texture-wise didn't go to waste on Nephenee... Damned Sword of Seals...
Was your idea was to make a post including the word "notice" so many times it became redundant? Or do you mean recolors based off of other Fire Emblem characters? Or both? Or neither?!
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on July 03, 2013, 06:56:01 AM
mhmm... now I see wut took u so long to post sumthin' up in here o.O)?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
My six week hiatus had nothing to do with Brawl modding at all XD
I meant the bunch of ideas I had for Roy, namely making visual redesigns to his armor for recolors...except not based on other FE characters, but certain motifs.
Red - Dragons
Blue - Atlantis
Green - Elven
Yellow - Thunder God
White - Holy Paladin
Black - Death Soldier
Each one would've had different motifs all over the armor and clothes, including the Sword of Seals and it's sheathe...-but it seems I deleted all the Dragcrim stuff, so I would have to start from scratch...Which I actually don't mind.
Quote from: SJS on July 03, 2013, 05:09:51 PM
It's six requests whenever I'm taking requests. Sadly I'm not taking requests.
Ah okay, thank you anyway!
sjs.
take all of my love.
That Nephenee looks incredible, many kudos.
Quote from: SJS on July 03, 2013, 05:58:08 AM
If you haven't noticed yet, Albafika and I finally finished Nephenee (http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/2013/07/lsteam-presents-i-reckon-thats-wishblade.html). If you haven't noticed there were also CSPs when you were doing your first round of noticing, here there are. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0fffyylb95q26zo/fZz98tdtwi)
And there they are again if you haven't noticed anything yet because you read backwards.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I am lovin' that you took the time to make different armor trims for each of them there costumes.
Good work on Nephenee.
Just saying that Link doesn't have a flaming blue background css. He has two lightning ones.
I have a request: CSPs and Battle Portraits for Wave Kusanagi's Hyper Sonic with Dark Sonic instead of the black costume.
Quote from: Velen on July 03, 2013, 05:14:10 PM
I meant the bunch of ideas I had for Roy, namely making visual redesigns to his armor for recolors...except not based on other FE characters, but certain motifs.
Red - Dragons
Blue - Atlantis
Green - Elven
Yellow - Thunder God
White - Holy Paladin
Black - Death Soldier
Each one would've had different motifs all over the armor and clothes, including the Sword of Seals and it's sheathe...-but it seems I deleted all the Dragcrim stuff, so I would have to start from scratch...Which I actually don't mind.
Oh, I get it now. Some parts of Nephenee's armor had weird UVs, but I just worked around it.
Quote from: JayGamer on July 04, 2013, 05:16:35 AM
sjs.
take all of my love.
That Nephenee looks incredible, many kudos.
I'll take some of it, but not all. That's just greedy.
Quote from: Kage Ryu on July 04, 2013, 06:19:51 PM
I am lovin' that you took the time to make different armor trims for each of them there costumes.
They each have different shield emblems, too :)
Quote from: PAVGN on July 04, 2013, 09:23:13 PM
Good work on Nephenee.
Thanks, Deadpool.
Quote from: ZeroR3B0RN on July 06, 2013, 04:10:06 PM
Just saying that Link doesn't have a flaming blue background css. He has two lightning ones.
Oh yeah? I'll be sure to fix that.
Quote from: Divine Master on July 07, 2013, 04:19:04 PM
I have a request: CSPs and Battle Portraits for Wave Kusanagi's Hyper Sonic with Dark Sonic instead of the black costume.
(http://i.imgur.com/DkGn3Nf.gif)
Pleas read the OP.
Well. The problem with the original idea I had for the Sword of Seals was replacing the normal hilt with a dragon...Suffice to say, it didn't come out well...
Many thanks for the links. *ISO hacks new Falco pose into game*
Some Lucases (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2udrf3x8oclvazg/LcmZBvpzr_)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Bootiful
New Lucas pose? O:
Nice. Hope to see a new Ness pose.
*crosses fingers for wakasagihime and klonoa*
http://imgur.com/a/pZhba (http://imgur.com/a/pZhba)
Did some more Ike CSPs. The ones in the above gallery are all the new ones. They can also be found in the Dropbox album (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2gjds3fhd3tdutw/DJulEo7ZNi). Hope the CSPs you needed were made in this batch.
Sweet baby Jesus. You made Ezio.
Thank you so much :srs:
So many assassin's <_>
Also, where have I seen that green Thor?
Wahay, Tentacruel Man! Nabunaga!
Yay! Just where have you been, SJS? We've missed you.
Eziooooo!
Thank you sir!
CHRONOS!!!
also heh I didnt expect you to make my dream tag Mokou, yay
lucas' expression looks kinda weird, the pose is really nice and dynamic though.
about the expression, it's the mouth i think, idk if it's kind of misplaced or just a weird shape, but it doesn't look "perfect" to me :/
inb4hateforcritique
Quote from: SJS on July 07, 2013, 06:47:51 PMThey each have different shield emblems, too :)
Yep, noticed that too. Love it. (:
And nice Lucas pose! Makes him look really ready for battle.
Quote from: Segtendo on July 07, 2013, 11:38:17 PM
New Lucas pose? O:
Nice. Hope to see a new Ness pose.
I don't think Ness needs a new pose. If anything, I'd just touch up the existing ones and not index them this time.
Quote from: Kyouma on July 08, 2013, 02:15:10 AM
*crosses fingers for wakasagihime and klonoa*
There's a Klonoa over Lucas hack?
Quote from: Segtendo on July 08, 2013, 06:11:20 AM
Sweet baby Jesus. You made Ezio.
Thank you so much :srs:
All the Ezio.
All the Ezio.Quote from: JayGamer on July 08, 2013, 08:22:43 AM
So many assassin's <_>
Also, where have I seen that green Thor?
Someone might have sent it to me via PM. Maybe Segtendo?
Quote from: Spex130 on July 08, 2013, 02:56:23 PM
Wahay, Tentacruel Man! Nabunaga!
Yay! Just where have you been, SJS? We've missed you.
I was away from home for 6 weeks. And away from Photoshop.
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 08, 2013, 05:24:58 PM
Eziooooo!
Thank you sir!
No problem, sorry it took so long.
Quote from: Kyouma on July 08, 2013, 06:54:30 PM
CHRONOS!!!
also heh I didnt expect you to make my dream tag Mokou, yay
No idea who the character is, I just thought it looked interesting and different. So I did made it :0
Quote from: joke king on July 08, 2013, 08:33:27 PM
lucas' expression looks kinda weird, the pose is really nice and dynamic though.
about the expression, it's the mouth i think, idk if it's kind of misplaced or just a weird shape, but it doesn't look "perfect" to me :/
Don't see what you're saying about the mouth. I think it's the eyes.
Quote from: Kage Ryu on July 09, 2013, 01:37:20 AM
Yep, noticed that too. Love it. (:
And nice Lucas pose! Makes him look really ready for battle.
Better than his Brawl pose, I hope. That one was terrible. One of my least favorites.
yep, I made a klonoa over lucas one year ago
I'm redrawing my Paper Mario CSPs, are there any recolor packs you guys want done? I know there's PAVGN's. Any others?
Someone made a cBliss Paper Mario hack. I don't have the link ATM cuz I'm on my 3DS.
(http://i.imgur.com/q1jse9M.png)
So this is what I came up with. Trying to emulate Sticker Star's art style, while staying true to the original hack as well as sticking with the original pose.
That looks very good. Though I think the texture you're looking for is a bit different if you want to do Sticker Star.
Here's that pack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32406 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32406)
Quote from: SJS on July 10, 2013, 04:29:27 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/q1jse9M.png)
So this is what I came up with. Trying to emulate Sticker Star's art style, while staying true to the original hack as well as sticking with the original pose.
Diggin' the shading on him.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rrnr788mzbkqjdg/We4Y20ujl5 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rrnr788mzbkqjdg/We4Y20ujl5)
Lick it
have you thought of making a smexy texture for paper mario?
cuz you know, the csp looks better than the mod...
Quote from: SJS on July 10, 2013, 06:04:31 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rrnr788mzbkqjdg/We4Y20ujl5 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rrnr788mzbkqjdg/We4Y20ujl5)
Lick it
These look delicious.
Dat title screen pose. Very nice revamp on Paper Mario, I'm especially liking how my recolors look with these improvements.
SJS has a super power, where the CSP looks better than the actual hack. I must step up my texture game to match his awesome.
What about Sonic? He needs more love :C
Hey SJS. I noticed some of your CSPs have a white background (Ness and Captain)
I was just curious was that something you forgot to remove or does it turn transparent once I put it in BB?
Quote from: Kramerdorf on July 13, 2013, 11:43:41 PM
Hey SJS. I noticed some of your CSPs have a white background (Ness and Captain)
I was just curious was that something you forgot to remove or does it turn transparent once I put it in BB?
Its something that you did.
Don't right-click, then save the image. Hit the download button on DropBox
I didnt right-click anything. It only appears when I go into preview mode.
But im sure I can get rid of it.
I figured everyone's panties would be wet for Meta Knight in Project: M 2.whatever. So I'm taking advantage of you. ;)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bkpc04lcteveoxc/kkUW8T_m-2 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bkpc04lcteveoxc/kkUW8T_m-2)
(http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1310650820313.jpg)
Um....I wasn't wearing any....and by "any" I mean anything. :srs:
asdsabdhsbahdsbhabds
brb changing
So...that pose is pretty dang tight.
Christ man. I'd say you owe me new panties and pants, but those CSPs more than make up for it.
Quote from: SJS on July 18, 2013, 04:05:32 AM
I figured everyone's panties would be wet for Meta Knight in Project: M 2.whatever. So I'm taking advantage of you. ;)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bkpc04lcteveoxc/kkUW8T_m-2 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bkpc04lcteveoxc/kkUW8T_m-2)
Can I request the Dr.Doom texture you did with your previous set?
And a Project M CSP/BP pack again?
Can I request from you a Meta Knight CSP of my Gurren-inspired Texture for Meta Knight? Thank you!
GurrenMK:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33306&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33306&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
That reminds me that I should make a Kage Ryu style Meta Knight. I just never did because I never used him much...but I think P:M's addition might change that.
Anywho. I really like that pose. It shows off both the cape color and the wing color without looking weird, almost like the right wing is still transforming at the tip. Nice job.
And it has the Fire Knight and Dark Meta Knight ones! 8D
The link for Meta Knight in the OP is broken.
Some peaches. (http://i.imgur.com/Ed8w2Sy.jpg)
Some more Peaches. (http://imgur.com/a/KkvF4)
Quote from: SJS on July 21, 2013, 12:56:21 AM
Some peaches. (http://i.imgur.com/Ed8w2Sy.jpg)
Some more Peaches. (http://imgur.com/a/KkvF4)
Oh, SJS, you amuse me.
Also, lovin' the lighting and saturation on these. I was hoping to see the blue-gold Toad Peach though.
Quote from: joke king on July 10, 2013, 08:11:01 AM
have you thought of making a smexy texture for paper mario?
cuz you know, the csp looks better than the mod...
The one over Game & Watch? I doubt I could do any better than StarWaffle has.
Quote from: PAVGN on July 10, 2013, 10:03:56 PM
Dat title screen pose. Very nice revamp on Paper Mario, I'm especially liking how my recolors look with these improvements.
I made yours from the screenshots on StackSmash. Wasn't able do do the Magneto recolor since there were no images for it, unfortunately.
Quote from: armandorockbell on July 13, 2013, 05:33:33 AM
What about Sonic? He needs more love :C
Sonic gets too much love. I don't feel like messing with him for the same reasons I was hesitant when making Marth CSPs.
Quote from: Kramerdorf on July 15, 2013, 08:23:26 PM
I didnt right-click anything. It only appears when I go into preview mode.
But im sure I can get rid of it.
You have to left click the image, then click the "More Actions" button in the bottom right corner. Looks like three dots. Click download.
Quote from: Mr.Jackpot on July 18, 2013, 11:26:39 PM
Can I request the Dr.Doom texture you did with your previous set?
And a Project M CSP/BP pack again?
That would require me making additional CSPs for Snake, Squirtle, and Sonic. I already want to touch-up Snake and redo Squirtle and Sonic. And I haven't done any of those things.
Quote from: Kage Ryu on July 19, 2013, 02:33:42 PM
Anywho. I really like that pose. It shows off both the cape color and the wing color without looking weird, almost like the right wing is still transforming at the tip. Nice job.
My goal was to show off the cape and the wings in a classy way.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 19, 2013, 08:36:56 PM
The link for Meta Knight in the OP is broken.
Yeah, I'll fix it.
Quote from: Kage Ryu on July 21, 2013, 01:04:46 AM
Also, lovin' the lighting and saturation on these. I was hoping to see the blue-gold Toad Peach though.
The one by Skeleton? If so, I made that a while back. (https://dl.dropbox.com/s/n0xyktc4zvsk9jo/bpeach4toad.png)
As always, awesome work man. I probably say that way too much, but it's true.
Quote from: Shun_One on July 21, 2013, 03:57:13 AM
As always, awesome work man. I probably say that way too much, but it's true.
Thanks, I do appreciate that you take the time to say that.
And I know I just said that I wasn't doing Sonic, but oh [censored] look what happened!
(http://i.imgur.com/bxk8HVF.png)(http://i.imgur.com/UzYJT2p.png)(http://i.imgur.com/MFuYWrX.png)(http://i.imgur.com/CiBrHiv.png)(http://i.imgur.com/BYyCuUw.png)(http://i.imgur.com/WsdKN9d.png)(http://i.imgur.com/xqwGsQt.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Qua646H.png)(http://i.imgur.com/82AX9na.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Sq9mO4d.png)(http://i.imgur.com/qVrw76A.png)(http://i.imgur.com/moyjY62.png)(http://i.imgur.com/GZ5noGQ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/AaOxWMx.png)(http://i.imgur.com/KtHiGyJ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/5V7Oi8o.png)(http://i.imgur.com/isMak1i.png)(http://i.imgur.com/n3ceCwX.png)(http://i.imgur.com/6tXkPaC.png)
Just a few recolors now. I really don't feel like making all of Sonic's friends, every Sonic model from every 3D Sonic game, and all the fan characters right now.
(http://i.imgur.com/57brC5Q.png)
Dem Sonics look so sexy
I know you don't want to
But can you
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29509 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29509)
and
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32353 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32353)
Please?
Quote from: 1timmy8888 on July 21, 2013, 06:44:54 AM
I know you don't want to
But can you
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29509 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29509)
and
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32353 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32353)
Please?
Apparently you dont understand enough.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 19, 2013, 08:36:56 PM
The link for Meta Knight in the OP is broken.
Meta Knight. OP. Broken.
Back on-topic, you just keep on surprising me, SJS.
I love the way Sonic's quils (quills?) droop. At first it seemed weird, but it works so damn well.
Oh. My. God. Those Sonic's. Yesssssssss.
Quote from: SJS on July 21, 2013, 06:14:53 AM
Thanks, I do appreciate that you take the time to say that.
And I know I just said that I wasn't doing Sonic, but oh [censored] look what happened!
Just a few recolors now. I really don't feel like making all of Sonic's friends, every Sonic model from every 3D Sonic game, and all the fan characters right now.
O_O
These are amazing. So glad you decided to do 'em anyway man! Speeds work on my vibrant project up!
You are Amazing. I just have a super small request though. Can you fix the Sonic and Metaknight links though? Something is wrong with them and they look so awesome!
This is...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
...the manliest update ever.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
YES. ALL OF MY YES.
Manliest update indeed. Falcon's pose...is so powerful. And Snake gives the aura of "Yeah, I just did that"
(http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llog04FI7p1qcue88.jpg)
Both of those poses put a smile on my face. Your CSPs have been phenomenal lately
TOO manly.
Slightly disappointed in the lack of Old Snake and Captain Seahawk though...
Hey hey, I love all of your CSPs. GUESS WHO'S STAYING UP ALL NIGHT TO CHANGE BRAWL? Anyway, Are there a lelouch over Marth CSPs? if there are, could you link me? there are 339 pages and that's a lot to read through. if there aren't, Could you please make some? :C sorry to bother you.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13961 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13961)
here's the link for the model.
:yay: Oh man, these are epic.
Now if only the other recolors of deadpool we here too... Ah well!
Also That Capt. C CSP's look beast as well!
(I bet SJS' next set portraits will be... either Pikachu or Ice Climbers.)
Is it just me or are the Pictures broken on the main thread?
Quote from: Wehttam321 on July 23, 2013, 08:05:17 PM
Is it just me or are the Pictures broken on the main thread?
Broken for me as well.
On another note DAT SNAKE. DAT FALCON. DAT HNNNGGHH-
Sexy snake is sexy.
But I think you forgot blue Chief :p
This made me happy!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Oh man these are too good. Now I have to find an even better way than before to show my immense level of yes without breaking the entire internet.
Your CSPs always remind me I needed to get a model DL'd. Forgot all about Deathstroke.
Hi there SJS, now that you are on it, can you make this ones please? :3
Future Twilight Sparkle Snake
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31439 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31439)
Light Blue and Gold Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662)
Cardinals Falco (if it's Falco season)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26606 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26606)
RGB Wolf (because he's manly)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26661 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26661)
thanks
I didn't see anywhere that he was taking requests.
Quote from: Segtendo on July 24, 2013, 04:12:56 AM
I didn't see anywhere that he was taking requests.
really?, it's just that i have never been able to know when he will be taking them, may i get advice about it?
thanks
SJS will probably might not make any other Deadpool Recolors So I took the challenge today to photoshop some of my own using his Regular Deadpool CSP.
Unfortunately my attention span only lasted enough for me to make 4 of em. so here they are:
(http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee479/326and966/BlackandRedPool_zpsa0798b28.png) (http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee479/326and966/GreenPool_zpsd3fef69d.png) (http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee479/326and966/WhitePool_zps065b9ff2.png) (http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee479/326and966/Fantastic4Pool_zpsaf0fb325.png)
Not too shabby if I do say so myself.
First post has been decimated by Photobucket.
Look who's popular.
ALSO HYESZ.
I hate that crap with the bandwith, this is why I use other websites like Imgur. :P
Three things:
1 - Don't be afraid to ask for simple [censored] like recolors because it bugs me when people make their own.
2 - Don't [censored]ing tell people what to do in my thread.
3 - Have some more Meta Knights, [censored]. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bkpc04lcteveoxc/kkUW8T_m-2)
Ok then I won't be too nervous to ask for this then. :)
I was about to complete my CSP package for Project M when I find nothing for Squirtle. Here are the recolours for Squirtle in 2.6 (minus default of course) could you output these please?
(http://neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/adb83db7a7bac31607826a14fec6d4f9.png)(http://neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/4b79b11af482a11235d02be01b9bd2da.png)(http://neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/b531bffbd9ce114c677452384fff0bb6.png)(http://neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/b7c879002e8893542c22afd9b0055923.png)
Boo you suck sjs, your spoiling us o.O)?
Quote from: Segtendo on July 24, 2013, 04:12:56 AM
I didn't see anywhere that he was taking requests.
I didn't see anywhere that he's not.
Quote from: SJS on July 25, 2013, 04:27:28 PM
1 - Don't be afraid to ask for simple [censored] like recolors because it bugs me when people make their own.
Ok, sorry Sjs, I thought when Segtendo said:
Quote from: Segtendo on July 26, 2013, 01:54:51 AM
I didn't see anywhere that he was taking requests.
You weren't gonna do em, so... yeah... sorry bout that. My bad. :-\
Quote from: DoctorKirby on July 26, 2013, 02:28:23 PM
I didn't see anywhere that he's not.
I was about to quote from the first page but he took it out.
Anyway. Unless he says he is it should be assumed he isn't. Unless he says otherwise. Cause this is his thread.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645)
You should download that and check it out. Why? Just do it.
I don't remember... But you usually make the CSPs for the PM recolors, right?
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 29, 2013, 12:34:44 AM
I don't remember... But you usually make the CSPs for the PM recolors, right?
Yes. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33429)
Is that a new Squirtle and Pikachu I see?
Video form of the update:
SJS CSPs Preview 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEyHxuy21T0#ws)
Things left to do before I consider myself "done" and take requests again:
-Minor update for Yoshi (adjust brightness)
-Update Ice Climbers (same pose, better Photoshopping)
-Update Ness (same pose, better Photoshopping)
-Update R.O.B. (same pose, better Photoshopping)
-Minor update for Jigglypuff (same pose, better Photoshopping)
-Possibly give Ganondorf a new pose because the current one looks awkward and hard to work with.
-Update Zelda's lame fire effects
-Get Ivysaur's face out of the letters
Something about seeing your bandwidth limit image everywhere in the OP and your sig always saying "Tragic" made me giggle, but I certainly hope you find another site to host everything on.
Can't wait for your updates, good sir ;D
The new Pikachu (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/byj3qyqjcy6zjo8/TvnJ1p1Ipa) [censored]s are up now. So is Squirtle (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9gk1oi6fm06oeis/AwiuKEnVBf).
And I forgot to mention I made a few new Pit CSPs a while back. They're in the Dropbox folder with proper names and whatnot. They're down there, too.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on July 30, 2013, 12:47:13 AM
The new Pikachu (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/byj3qyqjcy6zjo8/TvnJ1p1Ipa) [censored]s are up now. So is Squirtle (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9gk1oi6fm06oeis/AwiuKEnVBf).
The inclusion of StarWaffle's Pikachu is almost enough to make me overlook the severe lack of Squirtle with the Squirtle Squad shades.
Almost. *hint hint*
They do all look lovely, though. (:
Quote from: Kage Ryu on July 30, 2013, 01:23:06 AM
The inclusion of StarWaffle's Pikachu is almost enough to make me overlook the severe lack of Squirtle with the Squirtle Squad shades.
:I
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on July 30, 2013, 02:47:04 AM
:I
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You're the best, SJS. (:
Quote from: SJS on July 30, 2013, 12:47:13 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://25.media.tumblr.com/36ba11c8774051ee314e57221c6f6538/tumblr_mnmlhx4lI21r4zjplo1_250.gif)
hnngggggggggggg
I love me dem poke[censored]s
I think you need to calm down, SJS. You're gonna burn up with how fast these are coming.
Yes! Thank you so much for doing a P:M CSS. Saves me a lot of time.
Also if you are redoing Ganondorf's pose, you should consider doing a more updated version of your Warlock Hadouken pose. That one looked so BA and sinister.
I think a pose akin to Melee Ganon's sword victory animation would be awesome.
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on July 30, 2013, 10:09:38 PM
I think a pose akin to Melee Ganon's sword victory animation would be awesome.
He already did that.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qkxqme75s00xvid/ymufq9xZrh/Old%20Set%203%20-%20Inutile%20Blade (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qkxqme75s00xvid/ymufq9xZrh/Old%20Set%203%20-%20Inutile%20Blade)
I would prefer something else.
I think a back shot, turning around could be cool for Ganon, with some dark aura in his hand.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 30, 2013, 10:16:25 PM
He already did that.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qkxqme75s00xvid/ymufq9xZrh/Old%20Set%203%20-%20Inutile%20Blade (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qkxqme75s00xvid/ymufq9xZrh/Old%20Set%203%20-%20Inutile%20Blade)
I would prefer something else.
Oh [censored]. My bad then.
For ganon, how about a fist in the air with his purple aura in it. then, with his other hand on his chest,the tri force of power glows.
I was thinking of a beautiful pose. He has one hand on his head and the other hand on his hip and/or buns. Very sassy. Sassydorf. Maybe I can Photoshop him winking with a sparkle or two coming from the wink. Which is not realistic, but it is very kawaii.
this has ganondorf written all over it. i want it naow pls kthx.
Quote from: SJS on August 01, 2013, 04:47:20 AM
I was thinking of a beautiful pose. He has one hand on his head and the other hand on his hip and/or buns. Very sassy. Sassydorf. Maybe I can Photoshop him winking with a sparkle or two coming from the wink. Which is not realistic, but it is very kawaii.
Just be sure to include the pink/white Ganondorf from Apple's
King of Thieves set among those CSPs. Nothing is more beautiful.
Quote from: SJS on August 01, 2013, 04:47:20 AM
I was thinking of a beautiful pose. He has one hand on his head and the other hand on his hip and/or buns. Very sassy. Sassydorf. Maybe I can Photoshop him winking with a sparkle or two coming from the wink. Which is not realistic, but it is very kawaii.
Screenshot. NAO.
make sure youre posing my mima, my kyubey and kurumi and ill be happy
Quote from: WarioBrtsm on July 24, 2013, 04:57:13 AM
SJS will probably might not make any other Deadpool Recolors So I took the challenge today to photoshop some of my own using his Regular Deadpool CSP.
Unfortunately my attention span only lasted enough for me to make 4 of em. so here they are:
(http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee479/326and966/Fantastic4Pool_zpsaf0fb325.png)
Not too shabby if I do say so myself.
Where'd you find this one? o.o I'm pretty sure I only gave them to one person..
the fantastic 4 deadpool? that was released with the Deadpool V2 Pack i edited it so it could be more brighter and have some rim lighting. the one provided in the pack is dark blue
SJS, these are beautiful. I'm working on a huge cBliss build with a bunch of guys to give to the community, and this is perfect for it (we'll credit you, of course). Thank you so much. I don't know how you keep up with it.
Are we back to making requests? If so, I have a couple:
* Starwaffle Mewtwo P:M CSS pic. The other pics for him are awesome! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27919 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27919))
* Sonic Generations CSP/BP (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32196 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32196))
* Shadow Generations CSP/BP (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31606 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31606))
Keep up the awesome work!
Quote from: dmick on August 04, 2013, 03:29:04 AM
Are we back to making requests?
(http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/423/untitle.JPG)
:srs:
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on August 04, 2013, 03:31:31 AM
(http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/423/untitle.JPG)
:srs:
Sorry. haha
Didn't mean to be rude. Take your time. I've got enough things to start changing around, now that I've found this.
Quote from: dmick on August 04, 2013, 03:29:04 AM
SJS, these are beautiful. I'm working on a huge cBliss build with a bunch of guys to give to the community, and this is perfect for it (we'll credit you, of course). Thank you so much. I don't know how you keep up with it.
Are we back to making requests? If so, I have a couple:
* Starwaffle Mewtwo P:M CSS pic. The other pics for him are awesome! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27919 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27919))
* Sonic Generations CSP/BP (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32196 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32196))
* Shadow Generations CSP/BP (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31606 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31606))
Keep up the awesome work!
Thanks a bunch, always glad to see a new face in here. As for your requests, they probably won't be done for a while. But I have made note of them (and I hardly ever forget).
Quote from: SJS on August 04, 2013, 03:54:17 AM
Thanks a bunch, always glad to see a new face in here. As for your requests, they probably won't be done for a while. But I have made note of them (and I hardly ever forget).
I'm glad to be one! This is a good day for me.
That's more than fine. Thanks for taking them up!
SJS You should have like a little thing telling us if your taking request or not.
Somthing like:
Requests are
off on
Or
Requests are
off on
Just a suggestion..... o.O)?
Thanks so much for this one, SJS (^-^)/
Keep up the good work
(https://photos-2.dropbox.com/t/0/AABRZdDMjSPG5okf5ir584-MH1Qgm9zbWa5CL-EHpBmDlA/12/77575204/png/32x32/3/1375732800/0/2/bfalco4cardinals.png/UhxHRQmu-CK50Z_Q0dcJZ2hG4gWuraDwU7fgTyLlv_4?size=1024x768)
Updated R.O.B. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/stcfuwx98kijvkr/zahL0HwNUl) and Olimar (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/thbhdfgxcb0lmuc/3FYolbJQMa). Comparisons below because the changes aren't all that huge.
Old R.O.B.s
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
New R.O.B.s
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Old Olimars
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
New Olimars
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The lighting looks much better and WHOA THOSE FLOWERS.
The Pikmin look very Wii U like. :O
Looks like you took the models straight from Pikmin 3 or Smash U... I can dig it.
"...the changes aren't all that huge." Holy cow. ROB looks really nice.
Hmm, really well done. But think you should've done ike, some of his csp are dispositioned compared to some of the others. o.O)?
(http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd420/AndIQuote/3OXblGx03c8hmKHs6F_WPuW-lgNmp-W9rCt_zpsdda47bf5.png)
You've made my SNES R.O.B. look better here than it actually does in-game! They all look fantastic. Keep up the good work!
Yo SJS, I peeked through your ROB folder and noticed you didn't have a couple of ROB's I made recently. Then I noticed that the links broke and that's probably why you didn't get them. I still use 'em and I'm pretty sure others do based on DL count, would you mind whipping up a few portraits for them real quick?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32109 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32109)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32112 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32112)
I think you missed the Minty one. I thought I saw both Minty ROBs in the gallery.
http://imgur.com/a/unjcF (http://imgur.com/a/unjcF)
Made some Diddies, Sheikies, and Zardies.
Quote from: SJS on August 12, 2013, 03:11:50 AM
http://imgur.com/a/unjcF (http://imgur.com/a/unjcF)
Made some Diddies, Sheikies, and Zardies.
There are not enough Mars Diddies in there.
But anyway. Those are looking pretty sweet. Also, where can I find that Redead Shiek texture? I don't believe I've seen that on the Vault.
Kinda flipped out a little when I saw the WFTs in there. Didn't see it coming!
How long have you been doing these artsy things, SJS? You do good work.
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 23, 2013, 10:01:43 PM
Sexy snake is sexy.
But I think you forgot blue Chief :p
I made him, but for some reason didn't post it. It's in the Dropbox folder.
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 24, 2013, 04:58:28 PM
I hate that crap with the bandwith, this is why I use other websites like Imgur. :P
But Photobucket saves the image name, which makes editing the OP super easy.
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on August 05, 2013, 05:48:08 PM
SJS You should have like a little thing telling us if your taking request or not.
Somthing like:
Requests are
off on
Or
Requests are
off on
Just a suggestion..... o.O)?
But I
want people to stay in a state of confusion.
Quote from: Apples on August 10, 2013, 09:18:54 PM
Yo SJS, I peeked through your ROB folder and noticed you didn't have a couple of ROB's I made recently. Then I noticed that the links broke and that's probably why you didn't get them. I still use 'em and I'm pretty sure others do based on DL count, would you mind whipping up a few portraits for them real quick?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32109 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32109)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32112 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32112)
Yeah, they were broken back when I was downloading R.O.B. stuff. (http://i.imgur.com/Z40aFzY.png)(http://i.imgur.com/BblLXYo.png)(http://i.imgur.com/fUuqVoi.png)
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on August 11, 2013, 04:43:01 AM
I think you missed the Minty one. I thought I saw both Minty ROBs in the gallery.
One is a mint-colored R.O.B. that predates Project Minty.
Quote from: Kage Ryu on August 12, 2013, 03:48:21 AM
There are not enough Mars Diddies in there.
But anyway. Those are looking pretty sweet. Also, where can I find that Redead Shiek texture? I don't believe I've seen that on the Vault.
It's relatively new: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33408 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33408)
Quote from: Spex130 on August 12, 2013, 04:44:03 AM
Kinda flipped out a little when I saw the WFTs in there. Didn't see it coming!
How long have you been doing these artsy things, SJS? You do good work.
But I love the Wii Fit Trainer. I tried to make some textures for her, but I realized I'd have to edit the UVs to do what I wanted to do D:
And to answer your question... I've been using Photoshop 7 ever since I got my hands on seven years ago. And I've been making CSPs for three of those seven years.
lmao, ok. But... what about the ike problem? o.O)?
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on August 12, 2013, 03:13:30 PM
lmao, ok. But... what about the ike problem? o.O)?
I'll probably re-scale them all and add a few new ones. I think the current ones are too small.
Awesome stuff all around in this place, man. The ROB and Olimar updates are astounding, you blew my mind with those.
Really appreciate you for making all this stuff for us.
Thanks for the Diddies SJS, I don't need to make CSPs for mine anymore! Sorry for making so many variations of Mars Diddy though, that probably took a while.
And I'm a bit late on this, but I really like the Pikachu ones. All your latest ones are really nice, but the Pikachu ones stand out to me.
Quote from: SJS on August 12, 2013, 06:27:34 PM
I'll probably re-scale them all and add a few new ones. I think the current ones are too small.
Aight cool, looking forward to it.
Quote from: SJS on August 12, 2013, 03:01:52 PMIt's relatively new: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33408 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33408)
Huh. Dunno how I missed that one.
Anywho, thanks much for linking it. Keep up your beautiful works.
Did the Ike resizing thing I mentioned earlier.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2gjds3fhd3tdutw/DJulEo7ZNi (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2gjds3fhd3tdutw/DJulEo7ZNi)
Also added some new ones and finally cleared out my Ike queue.
http://imgur.com/a/YpgfQ#0 (http://imgur.com/a/YpgfQ#0)
Quote from: SJS on August 13, 2013, 01:41:08 AM
Did the Ike resizing thing I mentioned earlier.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2gjds3fhd3tdutw/DJulEo7ZNi (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2gjds3fhd3tdutw/DJulEo7ZNi)
Also added some new ones and finally cleared out my Ike queue.
http://imgur.com/a/YpgfQ#0 (http://imgur.com/a/YpgfQ#0)
Nice, keep up da good wurk o.O)?
Made some Bows
http://imgur.com/a/WaVRn#0 (http://imgur.com/a/WaVRn#0)
*bows*
The Dark Bowser portraits make me happy. (:
wat bout big daddy? or k rool? or dry bowser? nah jk, i already have portraits for them
Quote from: Gnorcteen on August 13, 2013, 05:24:47 AM
wat bout big daddy? or k rool? or dry bowser? nah jk, i already have portraits for them
Hmmmmm...
Anyway, SJS what's the use of imgur? o.O)?
*checks 3 times a day*
*doesn't for one day*
*3 new updates*
Seriously, I like the style that your using now. I anticipate the updates much more, and they come very quickly. Keep it up SJS. (I'm starting to run out of original ways to say that)
Ok, when you got the time, can you do this guy CSS and BP? :) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16307 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16307)
Quote from: SJS on August 13, 2013, 04:41:01 AM
Made some Bows
http://imgur.com/a/WaVRn#0 (http://imgur.com/a/WaVRn#0)
Thanks! Was missing Mario Bowser and I think I spotted Subspace Bowser in there. The only two Bowser textures I was missing. Only downside to Imgur is no file names like on Dropbox.
dude i am thankful for this forum. I am getting good csps, and the ones that i already have are perfect for the results screen
If it's alright with you, may I request CSS portraits of the following fox colors?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
could you please make a metal sonic kai csp?
Quote from: Shun_One on August 12, 2013, 06:42:46 PM
Awesome stuff all around in this place, man. The ROB and Olimar updates are astounding, you blew my mind with those.
Really appreciate you for making all this stuff for us.
I appreciate the appreciation. Hope your mind recovers.
Quote from: Taiko on August 12, 2013, 09:16:36 PM
Thanks for the Diddies SJS, I don't need to make CSPs for mine anymore! Sorry for making so many variations of Mars Diddy though, that probably took a while.
And I'm a bit late on this, but I really like the Pikachu ones. All your latest ones are really nice, but the Pikachu ones stand out to me.
The Diddies weren't that much trouble. I was afraid I'd forget one.
Glad you like the Pikas. They're up there with Sonic and Kirby as my favorites.
Quote from: Kage Ryu on August 13, 2013, 12:45:28 AM
Huh. Dunno how I missed that one.
Anywho, thanks much for linking it. Keep up your beautiful works.
Of course.
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on August 13, 2013, 02:32:46 AM
Nice, keep up da good wurk o.O)?
No :I
Quote from: Gnorcteen on August 13, 2013, 05:24:47 AM
wat bout big daddy? or k rool? or dry bowser? nah jk, i already have portraits for them
OK
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on August 13, 2013, 06:48:35 AM
Hmmmmm...
Anyway, SJS what's the use of imgur? o.O)?
Quick and easy photo albums mostly.
Quote from: JayGamer on August 13, 2013, 08:21:06 AM
*checks 3 times a day*
*doesn't for one day*
*3 new updates*
Seriously, I like the style that your using now. I anticipate the updates much more, and they come very quickly. Keep it up SJS. (I'm starting to run out of original ways to say that)
Doesn't matter how you say it, I appreciate the fact that you say anything at all.
Quote from: Choppasmith on August 15, 2013, 03:47:00 AM
Thanks! Was missing Mario Bowser and I think I spotted Subspace Bowser in there. The only two Bowser textures I was missing. Only downside to Imgur is no file names like on Dropbox.
The files are all in the Dropbox folder, too. Forgot to mention that.
Quote from: RedGamer on August 16, 2013, 12:21:58 AM
If it's alright with you, may I request CSS portraits of the following fox colors?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Need a link or something. I have no idea what that is.
And I made a few DKs and Luigis.
http://imgur.com/a/R0pLi#0 (http://imgur.com/a/R0pLi#0)
Got any idea of what you have in store for Ganon, SJS?
All of my yes for those long-awaited Mr. Ls.
I think half the fun of coming here is seeing the different ways you can use "tragic" in your signature.
luigiware!
Thanks for doing Punch-Out!! DK, but I have another request:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31446 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31446)
I only need the melee-styled one, but you can do both.
Thanks in advance.
Ok it's to good to be true to get SJS's CSP for free o.O)?
Hey SJS, do you have a download link for the yellow a2 fox?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/aToOEGaj5U/Fox%20-%20Go%20Fox%20Yourself/bfox4a2yellow.png?m (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/aToOEGaj5U/Fox%20-%20Go%20Fox%20Yourself/bfox4a2yellow.png?m)
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on August 18, 2013, 11:08:55 PM
Got any idea of what you have in store for Ganon, SJS?
^Werd
I just dragged all(most[ly defaults{of Shun's vibrant packs}]) of your CSPs into my brawl folder. It is so unorganized now Dx
Anyway, Thanks for these. Between you and Shun_One my P:M has never looked better :)
I cannot wait to what you do with Ganon both Brawl and Melee!
hngggg. dem high-def mr Ls.
Um... I know that you are one busy guy... but I was wondering if you could do these Shun_One's pokemon recolors:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33639 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33639)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33637 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33637)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33610 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33610)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33433 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33433)
I'm sorry if this is too much to ask... its okay if you are too busy :/
Don't ask me why, but I made this. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v7fsv6fx1hq28yp/XjJwYoPgRq)
Post Merge: August 21, 2013, 03:31:48 AM
Quote from: ZeroGG on August 20, 2013, 10:47:04 PM
Um... I know that you are one busy guy... but I was wondering if you could do these Shun_One's pokemon recolors:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33639 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33639)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33637 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33637)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33610 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33610)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33433 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33433)
I'm sorry if this is too much to ask... its okay if you are too busy :/
Already did Vibrant Pikachu a while back.
Quote from: SJS on August 21, 2013, 03:30:47 AM
Don't ask me why, but I made this. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v7fsv6fx1hq28yp/XjJwYoPgRq)
ZSS needed a new pose anyway. Looks awesome.
Aw, my MP2 MP recolors (http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv31/Xenozoa425/Brawl%20Vault/al_130813_1947binout_zps39545914.jpg) didn't make it. Probably should've uploaded it separately instead of including it with Samus. Next time then. *crosses fingers*
Stoked to see Mars/Maritime/Minty though. Great job!
Quote from: m0rd0 on August 19, 2013, 06:06:39 AM
Hey SJS, do you have a download link for the yellow a2 fox?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/aToOEGaj5U/Fox%20-%20Go%20Fox%20Yourself/bfox4a2yellow.png?m (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/aToOEGaj5U/Fox%20-%20Go%20Fox%20Yourself/bfox4a2yellow.png?m)
It's in ASF1nk's cBliss download in the Fox fighter folder.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on August 21, 2013, 04:09:01 AM
ZSS needed a new pose anyway. Looks awesome.
Not compared to the poor Ice Climbers.
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on August 21, 2013, 04:26:37 AM
Aw, my MP2 MP recolors (http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv31/Xenozoa425/Brawl%20Vault/al_130813_1947binout_zps39545914.jpg) didn't make it. Probably should've uploaded it separately instead of including it with Samus. Next time then. *crosses fingers*
Stoked to see Mars/Maritime/Minty though. Great job!
I didn't even know those existed. (http://i.imgur.com/ndU5Jy5.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Vf5s6NC.png)(http://i.imgur.com/PqcxNPU.png)
Also made a few Wolfs and Lucarios.
http://imgur.com/a/YqBbA#0 (http://imgur.com/a/YqBbA#0)
Also also added buttons to the bottom of my OP that contain all the CSPs I've made for the Minty, Maritime, Mars, and Vibrant projects. If you have ideas for any other projects to add, just let me know.
SJ. You left a PSD in the Wolf folder :X
It's a PSD of all the portraits you've made.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on August 21, 2013, 04:09:01 AM
ZSS needed a new pose anyway. Looks awesome.
I agree, was going to pm you to ask you for a pose for me other m zss if you found the time to make one and then make the CSPs. You do awesome work
Lmao, dat royle wolf doe... damn. They look nice sj.
Haha. I need to break my tradition of only posting here when stuff I made is involved. These are too good for that.
Good stuff.
Quote from: SJS on August 21, 2013, 04:58:12 AM
I didn't even know those existed. (http://i.imgur.com/ndU5Jy5.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Vf5s6NC.png)(http://i.imgur.com/PqcxNPU.png)
Many thanks good sir. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for other characters.
Quote from: SJS on August 21, 2013, 04:58:12 AM
It's in ASF1nk's cBliss download in the Fox fighter folder.
Not compared to the poor Ice Climbers.
I didn't even know those existed. (http://i.imgur.com/ndU5Jy5.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Vf5s6NC.png)(http://i.imgur.com/PqcxNPU.png)
Also made a few Wolfs and Lucarios.
http://imgur.com/a/YqBbA#0 (http://imgur.com/a/YqBbA#0)
Also also added buttons to the bottom of my OP that contain all the CSPs I've made for the Minty, Maritime, Mars, and Vibrant projects. If you have ideas for any other projects to add, just let me know.
They look nice... to bad you don't make the nude ZSS's xD
Quote from: SJS on August 18, 2013, 09:34:42 PM
Need a link or something. I have no idea what that is.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33883&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33883&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
think u could make this into a CSP?
(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/4837/nessb.png)
I can easily make a BP out of another image.
Quote from: Segtendo on August 21, 2013, 06:11:29 AM
SJ. You left a PSD in the Wolf folder :X
It's a PSD of all the portraits you've made.
Haha, thanks... not the first time I've done that.
Quote from: iwantgames on August 21, 2013, 07:01:37 AM
I agree, was going to pm you to ask you for a pose for me other m zss if you found the time to make one and then make the CSPs. You do awesome work
I'll PM you again once I make a CSP for the Other: M Zero Suit.
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on August 21, 2013, 03:12:18 PM
Lmao, dat royle wolf doe... damn. They look nice sj.
Quote from: Spex130 on August 21, 2013, 03:26:58 PM
Haha. I need to break my tradition of only posting here when stuff I made is involved. These are too good for that.
Good stuff.
Thank you x2 :)
Quote from: 13eat on August 21, 2013, 10:07:52 PM
They look nice... to bad you don't make the nude ZSS's xD
I don't delve in the realm of nude hacks.
Quote from: RedGamer on August 21, 2013, 10:44:48 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33883&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33883&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
Link doesn't work for me.
Quote from: Gnorcteen on August 21, 2013, 10:51:36 PM
think u could make this into a CSP?
(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/4837/nessb.png)
I can easily make a BP out of another image.
I don't do requests like that.
Guess what this [censored] did? That's right! I revamped the Ice Climbers CSPs.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a8qaflqxqvcr4os/GY7pNUfxHu (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a8qaflqxqvcr4os/GY7pNUfxHu)
Quote from: SJS on August 21, 2013, 04:58:12 AM
Also also added buttons to the bottom of my OP that contain all the CSPs I've made for the Minty, Maritime, Mars, and Vibrant projects. If you have ideas for any other projects to add, just let me know.
Amazing!
I do know of one project, its called project mirage. I'm not part of it though:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61914.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61914.0)
Quote from: SJS on August 21, 2013, 03:30:47 AM
Don't ask me why, but I made this. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v7fsv6fx1hq28yp/XjJwYoPgRq)
Whoa, where's the Zero Mission ending skin for ZSS on the Brawl Vault? That rules, I was looking for one like that but could never find one.
Quote from: nerdbot on August 22, 2013, 12:00:43 AM
Whoa, where's the Zero Mission ending skin for ZSS on the Brawl Vault? That rules, I was looking for one like that but could never find one.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21370 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21370)
fixed the link. sorry about that.
Post Merge: August 23, 2013, 02:02:53 PM
Quote from: ZeroGG on August 21, 2013, 11:26:04 PM
Amazing!
I do know of one project, its called project mirage. I'm not part of it though:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61914.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61914.0)
I am a part of project mirage and I'm glad someone found it. now I don't have to post it ;D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33917&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33917&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
think you could get Bass from this pack as a CSP?
Quote from: Gnorcteen on August 23, 2013, 11:10:30 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33917&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33917&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
think you could get Bass from this pack as a CSP?
If he did this, he might as well do at least Protoman and the original Megaman models as well. Those things are awesome!
(http://i.imgur.com/CQXedht.jpg)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: dmick on August 23, 2013, 11:27:44 PM
If he did this, he might as well do at least Protoman and the original Megaman models as well. Those things are awesome!
agreed; personally, I wanna keep ness so I have more skins to play as. already have megaman of course, but I need bass to have his rival. already have metal sonic for sonic. still, i was being a little selfish whe only asked for bass, when other people want other skins. heck, maybe even a new pose exclusive to this pack. id completely remove ness for this, but I have parappa and he's kinda required. also have villager, a smash bros newcomer, but I can use the villager over lucas thing. problem is I cant open 7z files.
Updated the OP:
Finally updated the banner.
Changed the images that link to the Dropbox albums. I believe they more accurately reflect what the CSPs look like as opposed to showing off a character render in a fancy frame.
Also added a couple of thread "rules".
And I moved the Layton, Tails, and Zero CSPs to the Misc. folder (the last icon) since I probably won't touch those characters ever again.
Added a short guide on how to download images from Dropbox.
My my, that was quite gracious of you, SJS. I appreciate the time and effort you put into reorganizing everything. (:
I'll rather miss the fancy Einherjar images, but I will agree they more accurately represent the portraits now.
Just wondering, is there going to be another update for the pack of your CSPs, CSS icons and Battle Portraits for P:M? ZSS is the only one who doesn't have her newest pics.
I wanted to update it myself, but she doesn't have a CSS icon or ay Battle Portraits for the newest ones. I could make one myself easily, but it'd just feel like an unofficial temporary fix, and my OCD just can't have that. XD
But yeah, just asking.
Edited the poll with a real question for a change. Please vote.
And yes, the images in the OP are broken. Oh well.
Voted sc_selcharacter.pac.
It's smaller, meaning a faster download and people who use common5 can simply replace the file with BrawlBox.
sc_selcharacter.pac
it only edits one part of a common5.pac without removing all progress one has already done to their's. quite frankly, it would be tragic to lose such dedication (yes, I used tragic in reference to our amazing sigs)
I forgot the common5.pac file existed until I had to give my friend a tutorial on CSP / SSP inserting.
Quote from: SJS on August 27, 2013, 07:12:05 PM
And yes, the images in the OP are broken. Oh well.
Troll xD
I've been using this directory from the LST site every time the OP's images have been broken: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/c6qq_uJDm2 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/c6qq_uJDm2)
I think it might be best to stick it somewhere in the OP since that happens so much. Just a suggestion. It would be helpful.
Quote from: Lv100Cubone on August 28, 2013, 12:21:07 AM
I've been using this directory from the LST site every time the OP's images have been broken: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/c6qq_uJDm2 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/c6qq_uJDm2)
I think it might be best to stick it somewhere in the OP since that happens so much. Just a suggestion. It would be helpful.
Click the OP banner, it's been there. Never really said it was there though :I
I've always used sc_selcharacter simply because it's more convenient. Are there any advantages to using Common5? Because it's so big, I imagine there are files in it aside from the CSS portraits (and the SSS I think...?)
The sc_selcharacter.pac is literally an extracted piece of the common5.pac so it's much easier to not cluster everything up.
Due to popular demand, I updated the
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
That is the most awesomely timed update ever. I was literally thinking to myself "I wonder if he's going to update his textures post..." 5 minutes before you did.
Quote from: SJS on August 28, 2013, 04:23:11 AM
Due to popular demand, I updated the Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
Lmfao, u a funny guy.
Hey SJS, Photobucket broke your OP
I voted sc_selcharacter.pac, however there are other elements in the pac so in my personal preference, I'd like it in char_bus_tex_lz77.pac and MiscData[70].brres files. Even smaller ;)
ah, textures..
Please fix your OP when you have the chance :( I can't tell which character's which
Quote from: KittehMeko on September 02, 2013, 03:04:03 AM
Please fix your OP when you have the chance :( I can't tell which character's which
Just click the banner for now.
I'm pretty sure Link had more BPs, where did those go? O.O
My bandwidth resets about a week after the OP breaks. Not worth all the trouble to reupload and replace all the images.
Also here's something for all you Pokenerds and project-loving bastards.
(http://i.imgur.com/72T4fwl.png)(http://i.imgur.com/5LBFCs4.png)(http://i.imgur.com/oAjcXke.png)(http://i.imgur.com/BNENmP7.png)
Thank you kind sir <3
excellent. with that I can replace chaos 0, since perfect chaos is a stage background now.
Mega Lucario! :af:
My CSP packs (well the default one at least) will be updated tonight. The default one is done right now, but I'm just working on something extra to add to it :>
Quote from: SJS on September 05, 2013, 01:26:06 AM
My CSP packs (well the default one at least) will be updated tonight. The default one is done right now, but I'm just working on something extra to add to it :>
*Puzzles through possibilities of what said extra thing can be, comes up blank* I'll just wait and be surprised then.
Something new... a character revamp? A new background? None of the above!?
vBrawl CSP pack is finally updated. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645) I hope the wait wasn't causing you to lose sleep (or impacting your life in any other negative way). Because I care about how the world views you. And how you view the world.
Project: M CSP pack might be updated tomorrow. Or might not be. Depends on what fate has decided.
Quote from: SJS on September 05, 2013, 01:26:06 AM
The default one is done right now, but I'm just working on something extra to add to it :>
I give up. I have no idea. :srs:
I thought it was a new Zelda at first.
maybe it's bowser? ;D
Update to Ness meebee?
It's not new CSPs. You'll find it eventually.
Quote from: SJS on September 05, 2013, 02:44:37 PM
It's not new CSPs. You'll find it eventually.
Found it. It's in Classic Mode.
Church of SJS?
found what? where? what now? where is this exactly?
Is this allowed?
(http://i.imgur.com/gmwmjVc.png)
I reposed as close as possible. Did better than I expected...
For comparison:
(http://i.imgur.com/lqLQUp0.png)
Quote from: SJSSome Guidelines...
-I am not taking requests right now and probably will not be doing so for a while. I can only do so much with my free time. In other words, I'll do what I want, when I want (and when I can).
-Do not modify my CSPs. That means recoloring them, too. Please understand.
^
There's quite a difference between modifying his CSPs and making my own mimicking his poses, hence I'm asking.
Quote from: br3 on September 06, 2013, 01:54:02 AM
Is this allowed?
(http://i.imgur.com/gmwmjVc.png)
I reposed as close as possible. Did better than I expected...
For comparison:
(http://i.imgur.com/lqLQUp0.png)
Actually, I'm pretty impressed.
does it mean that im not allowed to add a CSS name to the CSPs? lol
for personal use you can do whatever you want with them, nobody can stop you from practising sex with these CSPs in your spare time...
Too far...
Quote from: joke king on September 09, 2013, 08:56:49 AM
for personal use you can do whatever you want with them, nobody can stop you from practising sex with these CSPs in your spare time...
(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ab8j4YI81qf79aco1_500.jpg)
you all know it's true though.
Just... Shhhhh. Stop.
Did SJS ever finished that new ganon csp? or is it still in progress?
Quote from: joke king on September 09, 2013, 08:56:49 AM
for personal use you can do whatever you want with them, nobody can stop you from practising sex with these CSPs in your spare time...
(http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh587/Endymion1540/tumblr_ltcawpZyjg1qf1md4o2_250.png)
SJS, I was wondering... Do you still have any of the characters in your CSPs? I'd like a few if it isn't too much trouble.
Quote from: Rage83 on September 11, 2013, 06:10:29 PM
SJS, I was wondering... Do you still have any of the characters in your CSPs? I'd like a few if it isn't too much trouble.
He has to download the hack to use it, so he'll have back-ups of most hacks in his CSP's.
Finally got some free time and some inspiration.
(http://i.imgur.com/w512ZUH.png)(http://i.imgur.com/f6aTbi8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/SQWkBIE.png)(http://i.imgur.com/G0KbF1u.png)(http://i.imgur.com/e09EDKz.png)(http://i.imgur.com/bbFQNK6.png)(http://i.imgur.com/dL8oQBr.png)(http://i.imgur.com/WISoU8o.png)(http://i.imgur.com/WzJg9WK.png)(http://i.imgur.com/8UJcx4A.png)(http://i.imgur.com/IwFnPXY.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ckXWFn4.png)(http://i.imgur.com/NNDkI89.png)(http://i.imgur.com/gp8KSV9.png)(http://i.imgur.com/mDlYZvC.png)(http://i.imgur.com/JyRqnJn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/3vSvvQg.png)(http://i.imgur.com/V0rb0Mv.png)(http://i.imgur.com/QAagQjH.png)
Beautiful CSPs as always SJS :)
It's hard to decide this version or the last version of Zelda I like more :-\
But I think I like this a bit more...
*whistle*
Those blow the last Zelda's out of the water and into the stratosphere. Super nice work, man, even by your usual standards.
A whole lot better... please do Skyward Sword Zelda, Inoue and Jezebel
Zelda looks awesome
Really nice SJ.
Too good.
the only way I could describe these images is with sex-related terms. I like em that much
Quote from: SJS on September 13, 2013, 02:13:36 AM
Finally got some free time and some inspiration.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
These are lovely!
Going above and beyond, as always, SJS!
I think that effect looks kinda bleh. Like the sparkles and magic aura look really low resolution compared to the rest of the csp and the effect is hit-and-miss depending the texture.
Love the new Zelda CSPs. Waiting with bated breath for the Skyward Sword Zelda/Impa.
Time to update the CSS :D
Zelda is showing off her pimp hand
I love this new pose. It seems more natural then her last CSP
Can't wait to put these in my game.
Quote from: Rage83 on September 11, 2013, 06:10:29 PM
SJS, I was wondering... Do you still have any of the characters in your CSPs? I'd like a few if it isn't too much trouble.
I have most of them, yeah.
Quote from: YoshiKartWii on September 13, 2013, 02:27:14 AM
Beautiful CSPs as always SJS :)
It's hard to decide this version or the last version of Zelda I like more :-
But I think I like this a bit more...
Good, because the last version is over one year old. That's like 78 in portrait years.
Quote from: Shun_One on September 13, 2013, 02:48:45 AM
*whistle*
Those blow the last Zelda's out of the water and into the stratosphere. Super nice work, man, even by your usual standards.
Glad to hear it. The SSB4 renders have given me a new sort of inspiration and I'm just running with it.
Quote from: br3compactor on September 13, 2013, 03:00:35 AM
A whole lot better... please do Skyward Sword Zelda, Inoue and Jezebel
Skyward Sword Zelda's eyes scared me away. Don't even know who the other two are.
Quote from: Nanobuds on September 13, 2013, 03:03:38 AM
Zelda looks awesome
Quote from: JWTurbochaos on September 13, 2013, 03:14:46 AM
Really nice SJ.
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on September 13, 2013, 03:37:11 AM
Too good.
Quote from: Kage Ryu on September 13, 2013, 04:58:12 AM
These are lovely!
(http://i.imgur.com/uKL8tJg.gif)
Quote from: Gnorcteen on September 13, 2013, 03:59:05 AM
the only way I could describe these images is with sex-related terms. I like em that much
Like... vulva? :-[
Quote from: AndIQuote on September 13, 2013, 08:27:41 AM
Going above and beyond, as always, SJS!
You know me, the abovest and beyonder. Not the beyondest, because Beyond is the beyondest.
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on September 13, 2013, 09:05:58 AM
I think that effect looks kinda bleh. Like the sparkles and magic aura look really low resolution compared to the rest of the csp and the effect is hit-and-miss depending the texture.
It's scaled with the CSP, so there is no resolution difference.
Quote from: RAWRzilla on September 13, 2013, 03:46:32 PM
Love the new Zelda CSPs. Waiting with bated breath for the Skyward Sword Zelda/Impa.
Already did Impa a while back.
Quote from: Kramerdorf on September 13, 2013, 04:25:57 PM
Time to update the CSS :D
Zelda is showing off her pimp hand
I love this new pose. It seems more natural then her last CSP
Can't wait to put these in my game.
Not just any pimp hand, magic pimp hand.
Post Merge: September 14, 2013, 05:01:29 AM
Good day(s) to be a Zelda fan.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on September 13, 2013, 11:59:32 PM
Good day(s) to be a Zelda fan.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Also, hate to sound like I'd be pestering or anything like that, but will your Project M CSP pack be updated with the recent new (sexy) CSPs? Just wondering.
Quote from: SJS on September 13, 2013, 11:59:32 PMGood day(s) to be a Zelda fan.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. I think this is your best work yet. You really outdid yourself, man.
That sword is gorgeous, by the way. Any way for me to find it and insert it into a moveset (for the taunt)?
I was supposed to be sleep, but my awesome sense was tingling.
That pose, makes him look very imposing and powerful.
Quote from: Rufure on September 14, 2013, 05:11:32 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Also, hate to sound like I'd be pestering or anything like that, but will your Project M CSP pack be updated with the recent new (sexy) CSPs? Just wondering.
Maybe soon.
Quote from: dmick on September 14, 2013, 05:15:42 AM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. I think this is your best work yet. You really outdid yourself, man.
That sword is gorgeous, by the way. Any way for me to find it and insert it into a moveset (for the taunt)?
May or may not be this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9236 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9236)
Quote from: Shun_One on September 14, 2013, 06:16:50 AM
I was supposed to be sleep, but my awesome sense was tingling.
That pose, makes him look very imposing and powerful.
Thanks, I feel like I finally achieved that "powerful" look that the previous poses failed to capture.
Just wish I could have fit more of the render in the CSP.
(http://i.imgur.com/pxa9HC1.png)
Quote from: SJS on September 14, 2013, 03:51:19 PM
May or may not be this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9236 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9236)
Sweet. I think I've seen this before, but I didn't recognize it in the CSPs. Looks much better than the original sword.
Too. Freakin'. Good.
Lovely, just.... woah....
Quote
Good day(s) to be a Zelda fan.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
OMG!!! These Are Incredible!!!
I've been waiting so long for new Ganon CSPs!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on September 14, 2013, 03:51:19 PM
Maybe soon.
(http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q549/Rufure/Reactions%20n%20Stuff/1378657748509.gif?t=1379192205)
Quote from: SJS on September 14, 2013, 03:51:19 PM
Just wish I could have fit more of the render in the CSP.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Those Dorfs and Zeldas look WAY too good, now, the wait for the SP's begin...
Zelda and Ganondorf look gorgeous. I think Link needs another update to compete with them now.
Quote from: SJS on September 14, 2013, 03:51:19 PM
Thanks, I feel like I finally achieved that "powerful" look that the previous poses failed to capture.
Just wish I could have fit more of the render in the CSP.
(http://i.imgur.com/pxa9HC1.png)
And here I was curious as to what the full thing looked like. It is truly a shame there wasn't enough room to get the whole thing in there. It looks great.
New poses look really good.
Hope your doing link though... not a big fan of his pose.
-seems far back compared to all the other CSP
Quote from: SJS on September 14, 2013, 03:51:19 PM
Thanks, I feel like I finally achieved that "powerful" look that the previous poses failed to capture.
Just wish I could have fit more of the render in the CSP.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
All of my yes to this, you wonderful portrait maker you.
I don't suppose I could request Apple's Gerudo King of Thieves (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31134), perchance?
A new Link pose to compete with the new Zelda and Ganon would be cool, but I feel all he really needs is just a bit more polishing and resizing. Same with DK imo.
Other than that I can't wait 'till we can start requesting again.
You know, I'm gonna be that guy. Mainly cause no one else ever seems to ask this.
Exactly when do you plan on being finished with these and stopping? XD
Seriously, it's like just when a whole set seems like it's going to be finished, full and complete, you end up switching things up yet again and starting all over again and again and again. It gets kinda tedious to update every single time, hoping that this'll be the definitive and finalized version of the CSP pack only for it all to start over again. ¦D
I love the work you put into these, but I'm starting to see no end for them in sight so I had to ask to sate my curiosity. Is there a finish line for this with the main characters/CSPs at the least? o.o
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on September 15, 2013, 05:43:56 AM
You know, I'm gonna be that guy. Mainly cause no one else ever seems to ask this.
Exactly when do you plan on being finished with these and stopping? XD
Seriously, it's like just when a whole set seems like it's going to be finished, full and complete, you end up switching things up yet again and starting all over again and again and again. It gets kinda tedious to update every single time, hoping that this'll be the definitive and finalized version of the CSP pack only for it all to start over again. ¦D
I love the work you put into these, but I'm starting to see no end for them in sight so I had to ask to sate my curiosity. Is there a finish line for this with the main characters/CSPs at the least? o.o
I won't speak for SJS, but this question does seem equivalent to asking an artist when they plan to stop drawing.
Quote from: Kage Ryu on September 15, 2013, 03:55:58 PM
I won't speak for SJS, but this question does seem equivalent to asking an artist when they plan to stop drawing.
I agree. It's pretty easy to tell that it's something he loves to do, so I don't find it surprising at all that he wants to make his work better and better as he progresses. He's always been good, as far as I can tell, but he's improved a ton over time (especially recently in my opinion).
I say we should just support him in doing his thing until he's happy with the final results. By then, he should be open to doing requests, and then all of them will line up perfectly and look their best.
Seriously, Why haven't you got a call from Nintendo to be their lead art producer or what ever it's called, for SSB4?
Quote from: Kage Ryu on September 15, 2013, 03:55:58 PM
I won't speak for SJS, but this question does seem equivalent to asking an artist when they plan to stop drawing.
I AM an artist. That's exactly why I'm asking. XD
Not all artists are going to answer "never" or "when I die" like you're probably thinking. ¦D
The whole artistic mindset is cute and all, but I'm kinda looking forward to a CSP pack with an eventual end rather than one that comes close to being finished but then starts over again for the millionth time.
Doesn't anyone else want something that feels like a new standardized and official package?
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on September 15, 2013, 08:54:46 PM
Doesn't anyone else want something that feels like a new standardized and official package?
Sure, but I think most of us are happy to take the bad with the good. The package is going to be a while off, but it's going to be really awesome. SJS should probably be happy with that standard, right?
EDIT: I stand corrected. haha Glad he's happy with everything. Everyone wins.
Quote from: ValTroX on September 14, 2013, 09:52:08 PM
Those Dorfs and Zeldas look WAY too good, now, the wait for the SP's begin...
Made them yesterday but forgot to add them. They're up now.
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on September 15, 2013, 05:43:56 AM
You know, I'm gonna be that guy. Mainly cause no one else ever seems to ask this.
Exactly when do you plan on being finished with these and stopping? XD
Seriously, it's like just when a whole set seems like it's going to be finished, full and complete, you end up switching things up yet again and starting all over again and again and again. It gets kinda tedious to update every single time, hoping that this'll be the definitive and finalized version of the CSP pack only for it all to start over again. ¦D
I love the work you put into these, but I'm starting to see no end for them in sight so I had to ask to sate my curiosity. Is there a finish line for this with the main characters/CSPs at the least? o.o
Every character (except Ness and Jigglypuff) is final now. Might go back and touch up a few characters like DK, Link, or Mario, but it won't be anything major. Something along the lines of the Pit and Olimar updates. And I've hardly started over repeatedly, that's nothing but hyperbole. Every update I've done for a character was to improve aesthetics. Zelda's pose was ancient and did not look good compared the the rest of the cast, and Ganondorf was posed awkwardly. It felt it was overdue for them, really. Never really thought about what other people thought of all these revisions.
But I guess the answer to your question is soon-ish. Because I probably won't be doing all this a year from now.
Quote from: KittehMeko on September 15, 2013, 07:40:34 PM
Seriously, Why haven't you got a call from Nintendo to be their lead art producer or what ever it's called, for SSB4?
Haha... I know, right?
Also updated my default and PM CSP packs. Default one works for sure. Can someone who knows what they're doing confirm the PM pack works, too? It works for me, but I've gotten reports from people having problems replacing the char_bust_tex_lz77.pac file in the past.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33429 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33429)
PM CSS stuff checked out for me. If people are getting a freeze, they probably added something else that put them over the file-size limit.
Quote from: SJS on September 15, 2013, 09:31:05 PM
Every character (except Ness and Jigglypuff) is final now. Might go back and touch up a few characters like DK, Link, or Mario, but it won't be anything major. Something along the lines of the Pit and Olimar updates. And I've hardly started over repeatedly, that's nothing but hyperbole. Every update I've done for a character was to improve aesthetics. Zelda's pose was ancient and did not look good compared the the rest of the cast, and Ganondorf was posed awkwardly. It felt it was overdue for them, really. Never really thought about what other people thought of all these revisions.
But I guess the answer to your question is soon-ish. Because I probably won't be doing all this a year from now.
Eh, I will admit that I did exaggerate a bit. I didn't mean to make it sound like you've restarted a billion times or anything, nor do I mean to say that the updates you've done have been miniscule or hardly noticeable. That's far from what I'm thinking as I've enjoyed all of them. These two most recent ones included. Zelda's looks majestic and absolutely beautiful while Ganon looks absolutely threatening and empowering. If that's what you were going for, you hit it spot on.
So yeah, sorry if I caused a misunderstanding in that regard. I'm glad to hear that it all will be finished and finalized sometime soon, though. I've been looking forward to the day that P:M is finished too and I could use all of these with it. If anything, I feel like P:M should have these CSPs as their defaults considering it helps give that new look and feel as a game that P:M's structure already has.
Thanks for your time. Looking forward to the next updates. :3
This might not be all that great of a suggestion, but, have you ever thought of doing filler CSPs for cBliss?
Quote from: Shun_One on September 15, 2013, 11:38:17 PM
PM CSS stuff checked out for me. If people are getting a freeze, they probably added something else that put them over the file-size limit.
Awesome, thanks for the second opinion.
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on September 16, 2013, 01:38:15 AM
Eh, I will admit that I did exaggerate a bit. I didn't mean to make it sound like you've restarted a billion times or anything, nor do I mean to say that the updates you've done have been miniscule or hardly noticeable. That's far from what I'm thinking as I've enjoyed all of them. These two most recent ones included. Zelda's looks majestic and absolutely beautiful while Ganon looks absolutely threatening and empowering. If that's what you were going for, you hit it spot on.
So yeah, sorry if I caused a misunderstanding in that regard. I'm glad to hear that it all will be finished and finalized sometime soon, though. I've been looking forward to the day that P:M is finished too and I could use all of these with it. If anything, I feel like P:M should have these CSPs as their defaults considering it helps give that new look and feel as a game that P:M's structure already has.
Thanks for your time. Looking forward to the next updates. :3
Nah, I get where you're coming from. Have to draw the line somewhere or else I'd be stuck in a never ending loop of revisions.
Quote from: Rage83 on September 16, 2013, 01:57:47 AM
This might not be all that great of a suggestion, but, have you ever thought of doing filler CSPs for cBliss?
What do you mean?
Quote from: SJS on September 16, 2013, 02:07:26 AM
What do you mean?
Pretty sure he's referring to the black silhouettes used for the extra slots that have the colored numbers in the middle to signify which slot it is.
Like these: http://kc-mm.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/cbliss.png (http://kc-mm.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/cbliss.png)
Just throwing a third opinion in there, but Shun_One is right. The CSPs are working just fine in P:M. Having no issues at all. :3
By the way, has the thought of replacing the other renders of the characters in different part of the games with these come to mind for you too? Like the ones that pop up in Classic Mode or All-Star and so on? Or is that a bit too much? XD
would you please do csp's for this hack?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32251 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32251)
He ain't taking requests for a long time, buddy. You're gonna have to wait like the rest of us. :(
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on September 16, 2013, 08:49:11 PM
Just throwing a third opinion in there, but Shun_One is right. The CSPs are working just fine in P:M. Having no issues at all. :3
By the way, has the thought of replacing the other renders of the characters in different part of the games with these come to mind for you too? Like the ones that pop up in Classic Mode or All-Star and so on? Or is that a bit too much? XD
You've downloaded the latest CSP pack, right? Try playing Classic Mode.
As for the other stuff, I did plan on replacing other things eventually.
Quote from: SJS on September 17, 2013, 02:04:11 AM
You've downloaded the latest CSP pack, right? Try playing Classic Mode.
As for the other stuff, I did plan on replacing other things eventually.
I just gave it a shot. Nicely done, SJS. It just gives such a great and fresh feeling to it all. XD
It's moments like these where the importance and the overall effect of aesthetics really shows.
That's some real neat csps for zelda. You should do the recolors for the Scarlet Zelda PSA. Just Super Saiyan.
http://imgur.com/a/ULxpw#0 (http://imgur.com/a/ULxpw#0)
Did some random CSPs. Some Ike, Toon Link, Snake, and Zero Suit Samus Vibrants. Few Snake textures. Couple of ZSS imports and vertexes. They're all in the Dropbox folder with names as usual.
Quote from: SJS on September 20, 2013, 02:46:09 AM
http://imgur.com/a/ULxpw#0 (http://imgur.com/a/ULxpw#0)
Did some random CSPs. Some Ike, Toon Link, Snake, and Zero Suit Samus Vibrants. Few Snake textures. Couple of ZSS imports and vertexes. They're all in the Dropbox folder with names as usual.
So I'm scrolling through these when I see the Mario Snake and the Luigi Snake. And so I say "Mario and Luigi~ ♪" to the tune of
Ignorance is Bliss. I continue scrolling, and to myself I quote the Colonel's line, "That's
Wario, Snake."
...Immediately afterward, I scroll right down to Wario Snake and burst out laughing.
You have made my evening, SJS.
You have also reminded me that I finished up a couple of LttP-style Toon Links recently that I haven't released yet. I should do that before you ever start taking TL requests.
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on September 16, 2013, 01:38:15 AM
If anything, I feel like P:M should have these CSPs as their defaults considering it helps give that new look and feel as a game that P:M's structure already has.
I disagree, I wouldn't like my work to be tied to one thing like that. But P:M probably already has their own new thing planned for CSPs, so there's that. Haha.
Quote from: RedGamer on September 16, 2013, 09:19:45 PM
would you please do csp's for this hack?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32251 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32251)
Well a lot of people want this, so I'll probably do it soon.
Quote from: WarioBrtsm on September 19, 2013, 02:36:56 AM
That's some real neat csps for zelda. You should do the recolors for the Scarlet Zelda PSA. Just Super Saiyan.
Dunno what that is!
Quote from: Kage Ryu on September 20, 2013, 03:07:46 AM
So I'm scrolling through these when I see the Mario Snake and the Luigi Snake. And so I say "Mario and Luigi~ ♪" to the tune of Ignorance is Bliss. I continue scrolling, and to myself I quote the Colonel's line, "That's Wario, Snake."
...Immediately afterward, I scroll right down to Wario Snake and burst out laughing.
You have made my evening, SJS.
You have also reminded me that I finished up a couple of LttP-style Toon Links recently that I haven't released yet. I should do that before you ever start taking TL requests.
Haha, I'm glad something I did managed to brighten your day like that.
Are the vibrant Wolf and Dk's BPs coming any thime soon?
Hey, random update! Thanks again for providing your excellent CSP service to my project.
Quote from: SJS on September 20, 2013, 03:31:59 AM
Dunno what that is!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=]
lol sorry forgot its called "Scarlet Fighter Zelda" my bad forgot the fighter part
[url]http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name= (//http:///%3E%5Burl)*scarlet+fighter+zelda+recolors*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*[/url]
Quote from: WarioBrtsm on September 20, 2013, 11:49:01 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name= (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=)]
lol sorry forgot its called "Scarlet Fighter Zelda" my bad forgot the fighter part
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name= (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=)*scarlet+fighter+zelda+recolors*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*[/url]
Oops! Google Chrome could not find lol sorry forgot its called "scarlet fighter zelda" my bad forgot the fighter part<br
Also, fixed: Scarlet Fighter Zelda (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30268)
(Wow, that post won't even quote correctly.)
whoops i didnt realized it until i checked :D thanks (imputing Hyperlinks are confusing to me)
Forgot to mention that I added some CSPs of some Lucas textures to the pile this morning.
Also working on updating Link. Should look something like this: (http://i.imgur.com/4yrmtih.png)
...instead of this: (http://i.imgur.com/Tf0WYF6.png)
Omg I can't wait to get my hands on those.
Quote from: SJS on September 21, 2013, 04:00:43 AM
Forgot to mention that I added some CSPs of some Lucas textures to the pile this morning.
Also working on updating Link. Should look something like this: (http://i.imgur.com/4yrmtih.png)
...instead of this: (http://i.imgur.com/Tf0WYF6.png)
Yay
Quote from: SJS on September 20, 2013, 03:31:59 AM
I disagree, I wouldn't like my work to be tied to one thing like that. But P:M probably already has their own new thing planned for CSPs, so there's that. Haha.
But whatever they have planned won't be NEARLY as good! D:
Love that new Link so far, by the way. <3
So, out of curiosity, will you do CSPs for that new Roy for everyone once it comes out in the next millennia? ¦D
I honestly liked the whole sword in the picture, but they're your portraits :P
Quote from: Segtendo on September 22, 2013, 02:46:40 AM
I honestly liked the whole sword in the picture, but they're your portraits :P
Whenever I look at them, Link looks pretty small with his whole sword showing. He doesn't seem to stand out much imo.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 22, 2013, 02:52:00 AM
Whenever I look at them, Link looks pretty small with his whole sword showing. He doesn't seem to stand out much imo.
this. the old link portrait even looks smaller even though it's the same size.
ZOMG i haven't been here in a looooong time. Then i check today and SO MANY CSPs REMAKES!!
haha thank you :yay:
While the new Link looks much better with the focus on him, it looks rediculous with his sword and shield cut off.
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on September 21, 2013, 04:29:26 AM
Omg I can't wait to get my hands on those.
Quote from: 13eat on September 21, 2013, 04:42:47 AM
Yay
Quote from: Rufure on September 22, 2013, 12:54:36 AM
Hngg.
Hoping to get them done within the next few days. You won't have to suffer much longer!
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on September 21, 2013, 08:21:54 PM
But whatever they have planned won't be NEARLY as good! D:
Love that new Link so far, by the way. <3
So, out of curiosity, will you do CSPs for that new Roy for everyone once it comes out in the next millennia? ¦D
Well the Roy render Pik and SDoom put together is pretty legit. But of course I'll be making my own pose for him eventually :P
Quote from: FitSegtendo03.pac on September 22, 2013, 02:46:40 AM
I honestly liked the whole sword in the picture, but they're your portraits :P
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 22, 2013, 02:52:00 AM
Whenever I look at them, Link looks pretty small with his whole sword showing. He doesn't seem to stand out much imo.
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on September 23, 2013, 12:11:59 AM
While the new Link looks much better with the focus on him, it looks rediculous with his sword and shield cut off.
I like having the whole sword and shield showing, but at the same time I want Link's face to be more prominent (so he isn't tiny compared to the rest of the characters). So the CSP is now larger in order to show more detail... but at the cost of some clipping. It's nothing that Brawl's own default CSPs don't do.
Quote from: TheMTorres29 on September 22, 2013, 04:19:01 PM
ZOMG i haven't been here in a looooong time. Then i check today and SO MANY CSPs REMAKES!!
haha thank you :yay:
Haha... welcome back.
Can I request some Snake CSPs?
Do this please :) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16307 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16307)
Also, does that mean that Link is getting his BP's done? :P
Quote from: SJS on September 23, 2013, 01:22:30 AM
Depends what you want
I just wanted some CSPs of the Snake hacks that I've got. Most of them aren't avaliable with the newest CSP pose for Snake.
Quote from: SJS on September 23, 2013, 12:35:03 AM
Well the Roy render Pik and SDoom put together is pretty legit. But of course I'll be making my own pose for him eventually :P
I was hoping that was the case. XD Thought true, I do think that render is pretty sweet. ¦3
Also, on the topic of CSPs...While everyone else seemed to think Link's was a bit odd, I actually think Ike is kind of the odd one out. In his CSPs and his CSS icon, he seems rather small compared to the rest of the cast while they're all around the same size. o_o
Quote from: FitRicky01.pcs on September 23, 2013, 02:26:45 AM
I just wanted some CSPs of the Snake hacks that I've got. Most of them aren't avaliable with the newest CSP pose for Snake.
Nano's/Majora's Batman would be nice, but his cape clips through in his T-stance.
Quote from: SJS on September 23, 2013, 12:35:03 AM
Hoping to get them done within the next few days. You won't have to suffer much longer!
Hell yes. Good thing I just finished my Link textures in time.
Since the PMBR confirmed that Roy will be able to use Marth's costumes, will we get some CSPs for Roy that have other textures? (Sephiroth, Sora, Marth himself, etc.)
Quote from: FitSegtendo03.pac on September 23, 2013, 05:46:42 AM
Nano's/Majora's Batman would be nice, but his cape clips through in his T-stance.
He would have to animate the cape to be in a different pose than Snake's bandanna.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/n7cqOK7pIC (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/n7cqOK7pIC)
Links are done
Look at 'dem lovely Link's!
Oh yeah, made some Wario CSPs a couple days ago
http://imgur.com/a/aZpOO (http://imgur.com/a/aZpOO)
Goodness. How did I miss those Links?
EDIT: And those Warios!?
What!?
sad to dont see momiji, kyoko and nazrin;
Quote from: Kyouma on September 24, 2013, 03:45:50 PM
sad to dont see momiji, kyoko and nazrin;
its always sad to see characters that you've been waiting for, airn't in the update.
Oh well whatcha gonna do... have a strike against SJS?
Quote from: SJS on September 24, 2013, 01:51:34 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/n7cqOK7pIC (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/n7cqOK7pIC)
Links are done
I right-clicked on that first line and saw the option to open Link in a new tab, so I thought, "Huh, don't mind if I do."
I was pleasantly surprised to see many, many sweet-looking Links in that new tab.
these images help make my brawl much more interesting
Love how you did Assassin Link :af:
Thanks for the link.
See what I did there?
Came home today after working hard all day long since 6 in the morning and saw the new Links, it was totally worth it.
It looks like you used the older version of my gold Link though, instead of the newer one that I had updated the same time I released my Crimson/Cobalt duo. If you could please whip one up for the updated one real quick and replace it that would truly make my day.
Quote from: 13eat on September 24, 2013, 04:00:58 PM
its always sad to see characters that you've been waiting for, airn't in the update.
Oh well whatcha gonna do... have a strike against SJS?
lol he thinks im serious
Hey SJS
Can you make CSPs for my Ganondorf packs? I would really love it. Do it whenever you can get around to it. Im much more interested in seeing you update your other CSPs anyway.
But if you decide to go for it;
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34172 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34172)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34181 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34181)
Quote from: SJS on September 24, 2013, 01:51:34 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/n7cqOK7pIC (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/n7cqOK7pIC)
Links are done
HHngghhn. I love them.
Quote from: Luigifan141 on September 24, 2013, 02:46:44 AM
Since the PMBR confirmed that Roy will be able to use Marth's costumes, will we get some CSPs for Roy that have other textures? (Sephiroth, Sora, Marth himself, etc.)
No, too much work.
Quote from: Shun_One on September 24, 2013, 02:44:09 PM
Look at 'dem lovely Link's!
The kind of Links you'd take home to your mother and father.
Quote from: Spex130 on September 24, 2013, 03:30:05 PM
Goodness. How did I miss those Links?
EDIT: And those Warios!?
What!?
SJS CSP stealth mode activate.
Quote from: Kyouma on September 24, 2013, 03:45:50 PM
sad to dont see momiji, kyoko and nazrin;
Them's those Toe-Hoes?
Quote from: 13eat on September 24, 2013, 04:00:58 PM
its always sad to see characters that you've been waiting for, airn't in the update.
Oh well whatcha gonna do... have a strike against SJS?
Yes, fight the power!
Quote from: FitKageRyuMotionEtc on September 24, 2013, 05:44:13 PM
I right-clicked on that first line and saw the option to open Link in a new tab, so I thought, "Huh, don't mind if I do."
I was pleasantly surprised to see many, many sweet-looking Links in that new tab.
SJS CSPs is officially endorsed by all major internet browsers.
Quote from: Gnorcteen on September 24, 2013, 06:08:29 PM
these images help make my brawl much more interesting
Just doing my job.
Quote from: FitSegtendo03.pac on September 24, 2013, 06:09:54 PM
Love how you did Assassin Link :af:
Haha you said ass twice.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 24, 2013, 06:50:40 PM
Thanks for the link.
(http://i.imgur.com/LzoOC3P.gif)
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on September 24, 2013, 09:01:33 PM
Came home today after working hard all day long since 6 in the morning and saw the new Links, it was totally worth it.
It looks like you used the older version of my gold Link though, instead of the newer one that I had updated the same time I released my Crimson/Cobalt duo. If you could please whip one up for the updated one real quick and replace it that would truly make my day.
Maybe not today, but someday when you least expect it.
Quote from: Kramerdorf on September 24, 2013, 11:47:13 PM
Hey SJS
Can you make CSPs for my Ganondorf packs? I would really love it. Do it whenever you can get around to it. Im much more interested in seeing you update your other CSPs anyway.
But if you decide to go for it;
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34172 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34172)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34181 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34181)
I'll have my secretary make note of it.
Quote from: Rufure on September 25, 2013, 02:04:52 AM
HHngghhn. I love them.
They love you, too.
Quote from: FitTurboChaos04.pcs on September 25, 2013, 02:07:16 AM
Cool.
What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold.
So, SJS, can you make CSPs for some Snake hacks? I'm not sure how you work with requests here...
Quote from: SJS on September 24, 2013, 01:51:34 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/n7cqOK7pIC (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/n7cqOK7pIC)
Links are done
thank you for doing my alternate reality ben. i love it.
Quote from: FitRicky01.pcs on September 26, 2013, 12:10:07 AM
So, SJS, can you make CSPs for some Snake hacks? I'm not sure how you work with requests here...
It's in the OP. Sometimes people ask for things and I do them anyway. Like the CSP equivalent of Santa Clause, except I come more than once a year.
Quote from: superben2008 on September 26, 2013, 11:26:34 AM
thank you for doing my alternate reality ben. i love it.
No problem, sorry for taking so long.
Man, how can you do all of this stuff so... "professionallyawesomistic"? Its like you are literally working for nintendo or something. Seems like fun :)
SJS, I've got a favor to ask. Would you be so kind as to whip up some Ganon CSP's for my Gerudo King of Thieves? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31134 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31134)
You da man, in advance.
Not that you're not already the man.
But you'll be the double man.
Alright, I'm done.
Would you also be willing to do my Samuses and Zamuses? If not that's totally okay. I can wait.
It seems people don't like reading OPs. :P
I apologize in advance for being bothersome, but could any one tell me where I can find the Zelda Goddesses that are in these pictures.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/918re6km6wal95t/vb2hgpkJj5/Old%20Set%204%20-%20Trifecta#lh:null-bzelda4lttpd.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/918re6km6wal95t/vb2hgpkJj5/Old%20Set%204%20-%20Trifecta#lh:null-bzelda4lttpd.png)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/918re6km6wal95t/vb2hgpkJj5/Old%20Set%204%20-%20Trifecta#lh:null-bzelda4lttpf.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/918re6km6wal95t/vb2hgpkJj5/Old%20Set%204%20-%20Trifecta#lh:null-bzelda4lttpf.png)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/918re6km6wal95t/vb2hgpkJj5/Old%20Set%204%20-%20Trifecta#lh:null-bzelda4lttpf.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/918re6km6wal95t/vb2hgpkJj5/Old%20Set%204%20-%20Trifecta#lh:null-bzelda4lttpf.png)
They are the best that I have seen yet! :happy:
Got tired of reloading this tread and seeing nothing new... :catgirl:
Quote from: 13eat on September 30, 2013, 10:45:51 PM
Got tired of reloading this tread and seeing nothing new... :catgirl:
That's awesome to know. Thanks for sharing.
Quote from: 13eat on September 30, 2013, 10:45:51 PM
Got tired of reloading this tread and seeing nothing new... :catgirl:
I would like to see you make CPS's from scratch and see how long it takes you
Until then, quit complaining and deal with it
o snap
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 01, 2013, 02:39:43 AM
That's awesome to know. Thanks for sharing.
Quote from: KittehMeko on October 01, 2013, 04:07:49 AM
I would like to see you make CPS's from scratch and see how long it takes you
Until then, quit complaining and deal with it
LMFAO, not talking about the CSP. I know it takes a while.
I'm not working on anything :I
Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2013, 12:51:15 PM
I'm not working on anything :I
Really? I thought I gave ya a request for zelda CSPs?
Quote from: WarioBrtsm on October 01, 2013, 05:16:25 PM
Really? I thought I gave ya a request for zelda CSPs?
That's a joke right? Good one XD
yes, a joke; good. no more worries. (insert conversation changer here)
Quote from: Gnorcteen on October 01, 2013, 06:56:20 PM
yes, a joke; good. no more worries. (insert conversation changer here)
So...how about this weather? And I really like those Link CSPs, SJS. I mean, I liked them already but the cropping was a nice and much-needed touch.
Quote from: AndIQuote on October 01, 2013, 08:11:20 PM
So...how about this weather? And I really like those Link CSPs, SJS. I mean, I liked them already but the cropping was a nice and much-needed touch.
Personally, I think the weather is swell. I agree with the whole cropping thing, although I think Ganon's CSP is the best of the Zelda characters. That sword is so awesome.
So what's next on the plate, SJS?
Quote from: Dmickolas on October 01, 2013, 08:24:22 PM
Personally, I think the weather is swell. I agree with the whole cropping thing, although I think Ganon's CSP is the best of the Zelda characters. That sword is so awesome.
So what's next on the plate, SJS?
Most of my free time has been spent doing cBliss stuff. But I'll probably finish making BPs and CSS stuff for everything before I move on with CSP related things.
Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2013, 10:39:10 PM
Most of my free time has been spent doing cBliss stuff. But I'll probably finish making BPs and CSS stuff for everything before I move on with CSP related things.
as soon as I have all possible new slots filled out on each of my characters, I am obtaining cBliss for brawl minus. over 400 awesome characters to duke it out for SUPREMECY! but yea, yer CSPs are really helping to give my game more color.
Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2013, 10:39:10 PM
Most of my free time has been spent doing cBliss stuff. But I'll probably finish making BPs and CSS stuff for everything before I move on with CSP related things.
cBliss takes up a lot of my time, too... That's a good battle plan. I'm sure people (myself included) will appreciate having complete sets of stuff.
LMFAO!!!
Funny how this whole conversation started by me xD
#People's person
Quote from: 13eat on September 30, 2013, 10:45:51 PM
Got tired of reloading this tread and seeing nothing new... :catgirl:
Quote from: 13eat on October 02, 2013, 12:49:53 AM
LMFAO!!!
Funny how this whole conversation started by me xD
#People's person
I feel like getting your "golden cross" avi and stabbing you repeatedly with it. Just let him work on what he wants.
worth it
Quote from: SwingSet on October 02, 2013, 03:06:52 AM
I feel like getting your "golden cross" avi and stabbing you repeatedly with it. Just let him work on what he wants.
worth it
Uh ok weirdo :af:
Oh my.
O snap
Zooey Momma!
Quote from: 13eat on October 02, 2013, 05:35:10 AM
Uh ok weirdo :af:
Ok. I'm going to make this quick and short.
You.
Learn to be patient.
SJS has a life too. Let him work on his own pace.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 02, 2013, 08:58:15 PM
Ok. I'm going to make this quick and short.
You.
Learn to be patient.
SJS has a life too. Let him work on his own pace.
imma make this short and quick,
I was never talking about how long sjs takes. I understanded from the start.
You should start reading everything that's been posted to get an actual idea on what's happening dummie.
-if you ever need any more common sense, ask someone else cause your not worth my time.
Ladies. Stahp.
Plz.
Seriously. Stop derailing this thread. Just shut up and let SJS do his magic.
No more [censored]ing about who said what, or about people making requests. It's SJS's thread, let him and the moderators handle it.
And lay off the insults Mr. 13eat. It's very immature.
LMFAO
Who's stopping SJS from doing anything?
People, people, please enough! The 13eat was joking around, no need to get all edgy here. SJS makes quality... more quality= more time, everybody knows that!
So really, when the time comes this thread will be filled with the "hype" comments like it has always occurred every time SJS updated.. so yeah. No need to be flaming me please, TF2 does enough of that to me. heheh nope >: D
~Spy
Well I was planning on making some BPs to distract the derailers, but I got sidetracked with something else. (http://i.imgur.com/7X65cFY.jpg)
F-ZERO GX.
GOLD CLASSIC CONTROLLER PRO.
HNNNNG.
gold is power because its a strange mix between brown and yellow
BUT SHINY
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/thbhdfgxcb0lmuc/3FYolbJQMa (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/thbhdfgxcb0lmuc/3FYolbJQMa)
Got all the old Olimar requests back up. BPs, too. And added the Vibrants.
more spectacular color added into my game. thank you CSP master. it adds more life to my game.
Quote from: SJS on October 04, 2013, 04:31:42 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/thbhdfgxcb0lmuc/3FYolbJQMa (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/thbhdfgxcb0lmuc/3FYolbJQMa)
Got all the old Olimar requests back up. BPs, too. And added the Vibrants.
They look really nice,
- was hoping to see Swaged Olimar (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*swaged+olimar*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*) in the mix :/~
Quote from: SJS on October 04, 2013, 04:31:42 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/thbhdfgxcb0lmuc/3FYolbJQMa (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/thbhdfgxcb0lmuc/3FYolbJQMa)
Got all the old Olimar requests back up. BPs, too. And added the Vibrants.
Makes me wish Olimar was in pm so I can use these...
The more I looked at my Mario CSPs the more I hated them. So...
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m59gg87n1rqwftx/qYk1n1p1Cv (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m59gg87n1rqwftx/qYk1n1p1Cv)
First thing that came to mind: Hey Arnold! Soundtrack - I Saw Your Face And Wow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6taeKm2oIE#)
These are incredibly awesome. Even got Smash 3 Mario in there did ya? Kudos, friend. Kudos.
Very nice, when will you make more recolors? Or are you taking requests?
(http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/santa-cruz/829874d1378436090-santa-cruz-solo-aluminum-project-borat-very_nice.jpg)
Quote from: SJS on October 07, 2013, 01:03:21 AM
The more I looked at my Mario CSPs the more I hated them. So...
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m59gg87n1rqwftx/qYk1n1p1Cv (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m59gg87n1rqwftx/qYk1n1p1Cv)
He's pointing towards the future of Smash. 8)
Pointy. I can dig it.
Quote from: SJS on October 07, 2013, 01:03:21 AM
The more I looked at my Mario CSPs the more I hated them. So...
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m59gg87n1rqwftx/qYk1n1p1Cv (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m59gg87n1rqwftx/qYk1n1p1Cv)
I honestly liked the last ones, but these are definitely a step up.
Yes!
You...you made one for my Mirage Dr. Mario. I'm honored. They all look great in that new pose!
this feels like a massive "whodunnit" thing and they're all acusing the person north-west of them (or rather, himself)
In all seriousness these look amazing. You never cease to amaze, SJS.
Mario Plumber: Ace Attorney
but in all seriousness, these look great.
just noticed you made CSPs for sheiks and Ikes of mine, thank you!
So random question, but for the new Zero Suit CSPs there's a Cammy texture you used that I can't seem to find anywhere. Do you know who made it/where I could possibly download it?
EDIT: There's also a Falco CSP based on his Star Fox Adventures appearance. Can't seem to find that either. Sorry for sounding so annoying but does anyone know where I can find these two?
I like my eggs fried, thanks for asking :af2:
Quote from: Shun_One on October 07, 2013, 01:13:00 AM
First thing that came to mind: Hey Arnold! Soundtrack - I Saw Your Face And Wow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6taeKm2oIE#)
These are incredibly awesome. Even got Smash 3 Mario in there did ya? Kudos, friend. Kudos.
Not a problem. Man, that video brought me back...
Quote from: 13eat on October 07, 2013, 01:23:34 AM
Very nice, when will you make more recolors? Or are you taking requests?
Dunno and not now.
Quote from: Segatndu on October 07, 2013, 01:24:20 AM
(http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/santa-cruz/829874d1378436090-santa-cruz-solo-aluminum-project-borat-very_nice.jpg)
(http://www.thesharkguys.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Borat_Great_Success.jpg)
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 07, 2013, 01:30:03 AM
He's pointing towards the future of Smash. 8)
That or he wants you to pull his finger.
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on October 07, 2013, 01:35:51 AM
Pointy. I can dig it.
But can you cover it back up? :0
Quote from: Dmickolas on October 07, 2013, 01:42:38 AM
I honestly liked the last ones, but these are definitely a step up.
They were alright. Average, I guess.
Quote from: Scout on October 07, 2013, 01:48:55 AM
Yes!
No :(
Quote from: AndIQuote on October 07, 2013, 10:13:41 AM
You...you made one for my Mirage Dr. Mario. I'm honored. They all look great in that new pose!
I figured you and the rest of the Mirage fellas wold appreciate it.
Quote from: JayGamer on October 07, 2013, 01:19:57 PM
this feels like a massive "whodunnit" thing and they're all acusing the person north-west of them (or rather, himself)
In all seriousness these look amazing. You never cease to amaze, SJS.
Except this one doesn't have multiple endings like that Clue movie. D:
Quote from: Gnorcteen on October 07, 2013, 02:03:20 PM
Mario Plumber: Ace Attorney
but in all seriousness, these look great.
Would that make Luigi Edgeworth? Or Maya Fey?
Quote from: Kyouma on October 07, 2013, 07:00:42 PM
just noticed you made CSPs for sheiks and Ikes of mine, thank you!
That was quite a while ago, but you're welcome!
Quote from: DBoggs on October 08, 2013, 04:48:59 AM
So random question, but for the new Zero Suit CSPs there's a Cammy texture you used that I can't seem to find anywhere. Do you know who made it/where I could possibly download it?
EDIT: There's also a Falco CSP based on his Star Fox Adventures appearance. Can't seem to find that either. Sorry for sounding so annoying but does anyone know where I can find these two?
You mean this (https://www.dropbox.com/s/g016hahbg5lyu6o/ZSScammyV2.rar) and this (https://www.dropbox.com/s/op78n5l9x64v0ap/AdvnetureFalco.rar)? By the way, you're not bothering anyone by asking a simple question.
Quote from: KittehMeko on October 09, 2013, 12:43:02 AM
I like my eggs fried, thanks for asking :af2:
Dem breakfast eggs.
Updates!
-Added a "Latest 100 CSPs" button to the OP. Hopefully with this you won't miss any minor updates.
-Added a button for the Super Smash Bros. 3 project. All the CSPs in one convenient place!
-Working on BPs. Alphabetically, characters from Bowser to Mario should have all BPs finally completed. The rest will be done soon.
-Making Marth look less poopy (still a WIP):
(https://dl.dropbox.com/s/fbbjaqcyqjtjqwn/bmarth2.png) vs (https://dl.dropbox.com/s/tpqbk0kb28swrq8/numar.png)
veddy guud :happy:
Also, idk if its just me but everytime i click on the marth icon, it redirects me to mario, s CSP.
Marth needs a bit more zoom imo. He still seems a bit too small/far away.
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2013, 01:29:51 AM
You mean this (https://www.dropbox.com/s/g016hahbg5lyu6o/ZSScammyV2.rar) and this (https://www.dropbox.com/s/op78n5l9x64v0ap/AdvnetureFalco.rar)? By the way, you're not bothering anyone by asking a simple question.
Ah, thank you so much! I have one more request, if you don't mind. I noticed there is a "bright" texture shown for many characters, but I do not see these anywhere on the Vault. The one I'm looking for in particular is bright Yoshi. Do you know where I could find this?
God, might I ask what animation you used to get the Link pose? I've been trying to find it.
Quote from: EmptySky00 on October 09, 2013, 07:18:20 AM
God, might I ask what animation you used to get the Link pose? I've been trying to find it.
Lol. I dare you try to find the rest of the animations, too.
Quote from: EmptySky00 on October 09, 2013, 07:18:20 AM
God, might I ask what animation you used to get the Link pose? I've been trying to find it.
It's called "Skyward Hoard"
You can find it in the FitLinkSexyPoses.pac
Oh ho, you guys are hilarious. (:
(But a tad unhelpful...)
Quote from: EmptySky00 on October 09, 2013, 07:18:20 AM
God, might I ask what animation you used to get the Link pose? I've been trying to find it.
SJS always makes his own awesome custom poses for his CSPs because he's creative like that. You won't find those poses anywhere else.
And likin' those Marios, SJS. I rather liked the previous ones' poses just as much as (and perhaps a bit moreso than) these new ones, but the new ones definitely look better lit.
Those new Mario's are crazy good.
Cant wait for more!
What to heck is the SSB3 project. Looks like they typoed and it was meant to be SSB4. (Edit: I got off my butt and found it. interesting project)
Nice Mario. I'm not big on the pose but the quality jump is amazing.
I'm looking through Peach's BPs and there's some that have CPSs. Might want to check it out when you have the chance :)
I have no idea why, but whenever I change some of your older CSS images to the new ones, my game would crash. I'm just doing what I do normally. So far this is happening with the newer Ganon, Captain Falcon, and Meta Knight ones. Any ideas on why this is happening? =\
The CSPs he uses have their complexity reduced. Save them as 8 bit PNGs with Paint.net. Take the transparency threshold to 128
Weird. I've never had that issue. I just download them straight out of the Drop box as .png's and put 'em in with BrawlBox. Never once had a problem.
People have different Common5 sizes and setups, which is why some poeples occasionally freeze and others dont. All depends on filesize.
Ahhh, missed the good old days when we voted on the poll on who should be reramped. :D
SJS If you have frre time I would like to see CSP's of my character imports.
Aelita over Peach: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32212 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32212)
Aelita Over Zelda: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31658 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31658)
Odd over Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32201 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32201)
Odd over Sheik: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31659 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31659)
Yumi over Zero Suit Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32074 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32074)
Ulrich over Ike: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33602 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33602)
XANA Ulrich over Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33609 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33609)
I see someone post in this thread.
I come read the post.
I giggle at the post.
Then I leave.
Aw man Zilch is losing
With all the Ns I figured Ness would be mixed in there somewhere.
Sorry for the lack of activity. Besides being busy, my mouse broke a few weeks ago (and I can't exactly use Photoshop properly with my laptop's touchpad). Should finally be picking up a new one this weekend though.
Quote from: SJS on November 07, 2013, 03:51:46 PM
Sorry for the lack of activity. Besides being busy, my mouse broke a few weeks ago (and I can't exactly use Photoshop properly with my laptop's touchpad). Should finally be picking up a new one this weekend though.
It's all good, Take your time.
SJS How did you render those CSP's for every character?
Quote from: E-scope12 on November 15, 2013, 02:59:55 PM
SJS How did you render those CSP's for every character?
God's tears. Or Brawlbox. It's been a while, so my memory's foggy.
I use PS with the touchpad all the time for textures...
Quote from: SJS on November 19, 2013, 05:17:05 AM
God's tears. Or Brawlbox. It's been a while, so my memory's foggy.
God's Tears?
Ooooh, no wonder my renders come out horrible! I've been using Orphan Tears
Does anyone know where I can download this Samus costume?
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/56ionp7cppjz8mt/hwA66ANMg1/bsamus5nebula.png?token_hash=AAELlP1lxykUIXGfwmM7IYnnbWY9PhphJYT8d5OrbW2oag)
I found it here on BrawlVault, but it said the download was broken. Does anyone else know where to find it or just happen to have it?
Unless somebody still has it lying around, it's pretty much gone. The creator lost it somehow and wants to try and get it back, but he can't find anyone that might still have it.
Also SJS, got any plans for some new poses for a certain telekinetic clone, red haired swordsman, green egg-laying dinosaur, pink marshmallow that eats anything, eskimos, tiny space captain, and/or armored bounty hunter? ;)
Quote from: Velen on November 19, 2013, 06:18:05 AM
I use PS with the touchpad all the time for textures...
I've always hated them. Mine stays off all the time.
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on November 19, 2013, 01:13:30 PM
God's Tears?
Ooooh, no wonder my renders come out horrible! I've been using Orphan Tears
Orphan tears won't work on their own, you gotta mix them with whore sweat.
Quote from: Luigifan141 on November 19, 2013, 11:27:04 PM
Does anyone know where I can download this Samus costume?
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/56ionp7cppjz8mt/hwA66ANMg1/bsamus5nebula.png?token_hash=AAELlP1lxykUIXGfwmM7IYnnbWY9PhphJYT8d5OrbW2oag)
I found it here on BrawlVault, but it said the download was broken. Does anyone else know where to find it or just happen to have it?
I happen to have it. (https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6f3wugqqh07s4j/Nebula%20Samus.rar)
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on November 20, 2013, 12:14:31 AM
Unless somebody still has it lying around, it's pretty much gone. The creator lost it somehow and wants to try and get it back, but he can't find anyone that might still have it.
Also SJS, got any plans for some new poses for a certain telekinetic clone, red haired swordsman, green egg-laying dinosaur, pink marshmallow that eats anything, eskimos, tiny space captain, and/or armored bounty hunter? ;)
Mewtwo and Roy are maybes. Yoshi's fine for now. Just did Kirby, Ice Climbers, and Olimar (relatively) recently. Samus is fine, too. So five nos and two maybes. Seven nos in woman-speak. Might do CSPs for alternate costumes since that's the only P:M thing that's ever piqued my interest.
Quote from: SJS on November 20, 2013, 12:44:51 AM
Orphan tears won't work on their own, you gotta mix them with whore sweat.
Of course! How could I have be so naive?
Thank you, Man of Tragic
Quote from: SJS on November 20, 2013, 12:44:51 AM
Orphan tears won't work on their own, you gotta mix them with whore sweat.
Good God guys, I really love this community sometimes.
Oh yeah. Haha. Forgot about the new Kirby and Yoshi poses from way back + redos to Olimar, Samus, and the Ice Climbers. I think I meant to say more portrait recolors + the alternate costumes instead of poses. Probably shouldn't be posting here while half asleep next time.
Will you also be making CPS's for your cBliss project thing?
Don't mind me, just using my CSP thread to plug a hack. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35016)
(http://i.imgur.com/szGpYx0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/NAJH7LE.png)(http://i.imgur.com/8z2HoN0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/UXtUuIj.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Gr05zJr.png)(http://i.imgur.com/6AC54cR.png)(http://i.imgur.com/pCF9l8D.png)(http://i.imgur.com/6ShLTi6.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Udxatj1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Nls4IVk.png)(http://i.imgur.com/1y4fYzP.png)(http://i.imgur.com/bl2QJ35.png)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/76048g03qyb90zt/vLJDDy4eNa (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/76048g03qyb90zt/vLJDDy4eNa)
That Mia hack is sexy as [censored]. Good job SJ and Weenie Albafika :af:
Quote from: SJS on November 22, 2013, 02:46:43 AM
Don't mind me, just using my CSP thread to plug a hack. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35016)
(http://i.imgur.com/szGpYx0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/NAJH7LE.png)(http://i.imgur.com/8z2HoN0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/UXtUuIj.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Gr05zJr.png)(http://i.imgur.com/6AC54cR.png)(http://i.imgur.com/pCF9l8D.png)(http://i.imgur.com/6ShLTi6.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Udxatj1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Nls4IVk.png)(http://i.imgur.com/1y4fYzP.png)(http://i.imgur.com/bl2QJ35.png)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/76048g03qyb90zt/vLJDDy4eNa (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/76048g03qyb90zt/vLJDDy4eNa)
Cool o.O)?
How do you make those CSP so detailed and what program do you use?
Quote from: BPF on November 24, 2013, 02:55:12 AM
How do you make those CSP so detailed and what program do you use?
Quote from: SJS on November 19, 2013, 05:17:05 AM
God's tears. Or Brawlbox. It's been a while, so my memory's foggy.
SJS, those Mia recolors look unbelievably good.
(http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee479/326and966/bwario4merch_zpsca1e1e4e.png)(http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee479/326and966/bwario4vibrantbikerblue_zps99b3c487.png)
SJS, I was wondering. where did you found these cool Wario Textures?
Quote from: WarioBrtsm on December 07, 2013, 12:19:51 PMSJS, I was wondering. where did you found these cool Wario Textures?
The blue one comes from this pack.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34268 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34268)
Dear SJS,
It has come to my attention that you have some incomplete BP packs. Namely: Samus and Snake. Their BPs are the only thing I'm missing in my personal "SJS Interface Pack". Also, I'm going to need to recolor a CSP or two, but it'll only be for personal use. Also, I would like it if you created some CSS Icons for some of the more unique hacks, such as Mewtwo over Lucario or the OoT version of Link. If not, then I will need to stitch a few up for personal use.
Thank you for your time,
Sincerly,
luigiman0640
SJS CSPs are finally upon us! Fan favorites Wolf, Meta Knight, and Mario all return in top form. This landmark update adds a whopping 12 CSPs to the already robust CSP roster. However, please be aware that this is not yet the final or "gold" CSP release – everything is still subject to refinement for now. These CSPs will be launching
right after this T-shirt sale right now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/v7kx2M4.png)
yes.
(http://i.imgur.com/05CYrfO.png)
yes.
(http://i.imgur.com/mdI95zy.png)
yesssssssss.
I wonder why Project M's beta Metaknight doesnt have his cool color changing sword
Quote from: SJS on December 10, 2013, 07:00:32 AM
SJS CSPs are finally upon us! Fan favorites Wolf, Meta Knight, and Mario all return in top form. This landmark update adds a whopping 12 CSPs to the already robust CSP roster. However, please be aware that this is not yet the final or "gold" CSP release – everything is still subject to refinement for now. These CSPs will be launching right after this T-shirt sale right now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
<3
Can't wait for the other PM alts to have your CSPs!
Can't wait for someone that is not lazy (and can open BrawlBox on the their computer) to do a Pm 3.0 pack with SJS portraits like in 2.6.
Man, that original concept Meta-Knight looks nice.
Quote from: SJS on December 10, 2013, 07:00:32 AM
SJS CSPs are finally upon us! Fan favorites Wolf, Meta Knight, and Mario all return in top form. This landmark update adds a whopping 12 CSPs to the already robust CSP roster. However, please be aware that this is not yet the final or "gold" CSP release – everything is still subject to refinement for now. These CSPs will be launching right after this T-shirt sale!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
All of my yes.
All of it.
You may know this, but I also wanna mention that you were being talked about and even praised a couple days ago on the Smash Bros general on /vg/. Said they preferred your edited CSPs over the ones the PMBR made for past Project M releases.
Even in the hate-filled hell hole that is 4chan, people still love your work. Keep it up man!
I like em all!
You're gonna do a version with the colour select hud on it, right?
I'm not sure I can stand that empty space that is caused due to the names being moved up higher to make room for that colour bar.
Quote from: Rufure on December 10, 2013, 10:53:55 PM
All of my yes.
All of it.
You may know this, but I also wanna mention that you were being talked about and even praised a couple days ago on the Smash Bros general on /vg/. Said they preferred your edited CSPs over the ones the PMBR made for past Project M releases.
Even in the hate-filled hell hole that is 4chan, people still love your work. Keep it up man!
Wow, I had no idea. That's pretty awesome.
Quote from: Phred on December 10, 2013, 11:50:08 PM
You're gonna do a version with the colour select hud on it, right?
I'm not sure I can stand that empty space that is caused due to the names being moved up higher to make room for that colour bar.
Sounds like more work. Nah.
Well here's today's batch of CSPs.
(http://i.imgur.com/a4v3GZg.png)(http://i.imgur.com/aUuNLoL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/vNYa8pE.png)(http://i.imgur.com/w2PG930.png)(http://i.imgur.com/w0ipiRX.png)(http://i.imgur.com/zijvvyg.png)(http://i.imgur.com/F3TeZRD.png)(http://i.imgur.com/spO9cSj.png)(http://i.imgur.com/1jDGp8Z.png)(http://i.imgur.com/nRK3fEg.png)
Quote from: SJS on December 11, 2013, 06:40:08 AM
Well here's today's batch of CSPs.
(http://i.imgur.com/a4v3GZg.png)(http://i.imgur.com/aUuNLoL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/vNYa8pE.png)(http://i.imgur.com/w2PG930.png)(http://i.imgur.com/w0ipiRX.png)(http://i.imgur.com/zijvvyg.png)(http://i.imgur.com/F3TeZRD.png)(http://i.imgur.com/spO9cSj.png)(http://i.imgur.com/1jDGp8Z.png)(http://i.imgur.com/nRK3fEg.png)
thanks man, I needed one for dry bowser and VBROB, since im transferring them to my cBlissed Brawl Minus; now I just need Jimjam Ness and i'll be set
when someone does a full P:M 3.0 CSP set, can you please post it here? I will be forever grateful
SJS I would like to see CSP's of my character imports.
Aelita over Peach: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32212 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32212)
Aelita Over Zelda: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31658 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31658)
Odd over Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32201 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32201)
Odd over Sheik: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31659 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31659)
Yumi over Zero Suit Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32074 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32074)
Ulrich over Ike: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33602 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33602)
XANA Ulrich over Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33609 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33609)
Quote from: SJS on December 11, 2013, 06:40:08 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/zijvvyg.png)
Can't believe you remembered. You literally are the best man.
Quote from: WarioBrtsm on December 07, 2013, 12:19:51 PM
(http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee479/326and966/bwario4merch_zpsca1e1e4e.png)(http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee479/326and966/bwario4vibrantbikerblue_zps99b3c487.png)
SJS, I was wondering. where did you found these cool Wario Textures?
Finally found the first one. (https://www.dropbox.com/s/zq06d547xcm4h2x/Merchant.zip)
Quote from: E-scope12 on December 11, 2013, 03:14:25 PM
SJS I would like to see CSP's of my character imports.
Aelita over Peach: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32212 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32212)
Aelita Over Zelda: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31658 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31658)
Odd over Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32201 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32201)
Odd over Sheik: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31659 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31659)
Yumi over Zero Suit Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32074 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32074)
Ulrich over Ike: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33602 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33602)
XANA Ulrich over Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33609 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33609)
Please read the OP.
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on December 11, 2013, 03:31:33 PM
Can't believe you remembered. You literally are the best man.
I'm like a CSP making elephant.
More PM CSPs (and some others).
(http://i.imgur.com/upJ9MPW.png)(http://i.imgur.com/cO7gqqQ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/GjzW83n.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ajZAZsn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/QIHEmOM.png)(http://i.imgur.com/K7Jomyc.png)(http://i.imgur.com/zH8UImR.png)(http://i.imgur.com/45Hoo0a.png)(http://i.imgur.com/NbhpUdt.png)(http://i.imgur.com/z0kdfu9.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ywtBVTc.png)(http://i.imgur.com/i03633x.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ZIi0atV.png)(http://i.imgur.com/bFkaO3Q.png)(http://i.imgur.com/WFlhn7S.png)(http://i.imgur.com/N1OkJl6.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ccik5NV.png)(http://i.imgur.com/80xVhUr.png)(http://i.imgur.com/U3PNkHJ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/tpJ78jJ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/fEp87MF.png)(http://i.imgur.com/lQ1Qq5r.png)(http://i.imgur.com/FNQjNl4.png)
Also, I made some ROB CSPs back in September but forgot to upload them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
dat mini-mack thou.
everything else looking great :D
Quote from: SJS on December 11, 2013, 06:40:08 AM
Wow, I had no idea. That's pretty awesome.
Yep, also some guy on the very same general is working on compiling and possibly making a color bar template for all the PM Three Point Oh CSPs.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
So if someone wants to edit in yours (or any other CSP) with the color bar they might be able to with relative ease soon enough.
I already have color bar templates for a few characters if wanted. I believe I have Mario, Ganon, Zelda, Luigi, and Link PSDs currently. Planning to do a few more tonight (probably Sonic and the the Star Fox trio). Also have a char_burst_tex_lz77.pac with most of SJSs CSPs in it, just some of the alts, Mewtwo, and Roy are missing.
EDIT: I believe these are the CSPs that need to be done still:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I think SJS said he wasn't gonna do Mewtwo or Roy, so I'd remove them.
If anyone wants the Mewtwo and Roy CSPs without the stuff going on in the picture, here they are!
(http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/2549/a0zyl994ocfwou6fg.jpg)(http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/3f4e/u5wiwcgjebh16atfg.jpg)(http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/5fd3/2og27ow5rxkrrhtfg.jpg)(http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/4564/zyyv57napfzjsy7fg.jpg)(http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/f294/pikw63mf2x2px3wfg.jpg)(http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/207d/4moco5oa6u3aps2fg.jpg)
(http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/fea2/kius9ykk4uf09w4fg.jpg)
(http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/6451/7f93597wjdt6fivfg.jpg)(http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/cba0/opgtbp6i35kdvpifg.jpg)(http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/c98c/ql1q5vr866y9hklfg.jpg)(http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/c5aa/2qdvrkp8so52pmgfg.jpg)(http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/d535/0z9bwmm62ibr0eefg.jpg)(http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/bd99/dmf7w3883tido1dfg.jpg)
Why the [censored] are you guys spamming his thread?
Take it else where. Jeezus.
Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on December 11, 2013, 06:18:51 PM
dat mini-mack thou.
everything else looking great :D
But that's how the import is :(
Quote from: Rufure on December 11, 2013, 09:30:42 PM
Yep, also some guy on the very same general is working on compiling and possibly making a color bar template for all the PM Three Point Oh CSPs.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
So if someone wants to edit in yours (or any other CSP) with the color bar they might be able to with relative ease soon enough.
I don't want to just copy/paste the color bar since it's so low quality. I might try to remake it or something.
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 12, 2013, 03:49:40 AM
Why the [censored] are you guys spamming his thread?
Take it else where. Jeezus.
They're just excited.
Quote from: BluePSI on December 12, 2013, 02:32:05 AM
I think SJS said he wasn't gonna do Mewtwo or Roy, so I'd remove them.
I never said that.
(http://i.imgur.com/DPxvIZn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/sA2Mntu.png)(http://i.imgur.com/lbVw9AK.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ngBIhFL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HBhatob.png)(http://i.imgur.com/YfRuo9p.png)(http://i.imgur.com/SmfJWNA.png)
Quote from: SJS on December 12, 2013, 04:01:26 AM
I never said that.
(http://i.imgur.com/DPxvIZn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/sA2Mntu.png)(http://i.imgur.com/lbVw9AK.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ngBIhFL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HBhatob.png)(http://i.imgur.com/YfRuo9p.png)(http://i.imgur.com/SmfJWNA.png)
you never cease to amaze me, Tragicman
I bet the PM team is jealous now. lol
That smirk.
I love it.
Look at that smug ass smirk. I love it. XD
Also, page 365! This thread has hit it's first revolution~! =D
In some weird kinda way. ¦D
Looking forward to Mewtwo. :3
Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on December 12, 2013, 04:08:54 AM
you never cease to amaze me, Tragicman
I read "Tragician".
but oh my
LORD, ROY
see what i did there
Yeah man, those roy CSPs look mighty cool! I like the last color you made.
will these CSPs even work in P:M?
after all, they are low quality for a reason...
As long as you import them as CMPR it'll be fine.
Quote from: SJS on December 12, 2013, 04:01:26 AMI never said that.
(http://i.imgur.com/DPxvIZn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/sA2Mntu.png)(http://i.imgur.com/lbVw9AK.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ngBIhFL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HBhatob.png)(http://i.imgur.com/YfRuo9p.png)(http://i.imgur.com/SmfJWNA.png)
Those are amazing! Now there's no need for the Roy CSPs I posted. :kdance:
Also, since you
are doing Roy and Mewtwo portraits, can I request these two costumes?
Silver Roy:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0wo5vvttgwg0qrk/Silver%20Roy.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/0wo5vvttgwg0qrk/Silver%20Roy.zip)
Mega Mewtwo Y:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29667333/NewtwoV2%5BVaanrose%5D.zip (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29667333/NewtwoV2%5BVaanrose%5D.zip)
Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on December 12, 2013, 04:08:54 AM
you never cease to amaze me, Tragicman
Quote from: JayGamer on December 12, 2013, 08:43:00 AM
I read "Tragician".
but oh my LORD, ROY
see what i did there
Tragician is the best thing.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 12, 2013, 04:34:05 AM
I bet the PM team is jealous now. lol
That's what I tell myself before I go to sleep. I mean... Nah.
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 12, 2013, 04:42:44 AM
That smirk.
I love it.
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on December 12, 2013, 06:01:29 AM
Look at that smug ass smirk. I love it. XD
Also, page 365! This thread has hit it's first revolution~! =D
In some weird kinda way. ¦D
Looking forward to Mewtwo. :3
Awesome. I don't know anything about Roy, so I just assumed his personality was "hot-blooded smartass". Though his personality is probably more like "kind lord who fights for his friends".
Quote from: Pik on December 12, 2013, 12:25:30 PM
Yeah man, those roy CSPs look mighty cool! I like the last color you made.
Thanks, Pik. The last color was done by some hippie (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35204).
Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on December 12, 2013, 12:45:47 PM
will these CSPs even work in P:M?
after all, they are low quality for a reason...
None of my CSPs actually work in-game. This has all been an elaborate facade.
Quote from: Luigifan141 on December 12, 2013, 03:05:15 PM
Those are amazing! Now there's no need for the Roy CSPs I posted. :kdance:
Also, since you are doing Roy and Mewtwo portraits, can I request these two costumes?
Silver Roy:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0wo5vvttgwg0qrk/Silver%20Roy.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/0wo5vvttgwg0qrk/Silver%20Roy.zip)
Mega Mewtwo Y:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29667333/NewtwoV2%5BVaanrose%5D.zip (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29667333/NewtwoV2%5BVaanrose%5D.zip)
(http://i.imgur.com/mslPo4w.png)
Mewtwo Y is a Lucario hack.
SPEAKING OF MEWTWO
(http://i.imgur.com/r1hlvGY.png)(http://i.imgur.com/GAbI40i.png)(http://i.imgur.com/m7O6q4G.png)(http://i.imgur.com/SmqbhVw.png)(http://i.imgur.com/tbRuNf8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/LUoHnm3.png)(http://i.imgur.com/DkgKLa2.png)
The new Mewtwo and Roy CSPs were based on the first CSPs I "made" of them. Just throwing that out there.
(http://i.imgur.com/Uib5JfP.png)(http://i.imgur.com/DPxvIZn.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/JdlJbcg.png)(http://i.imgur.com/r1hlvGY.png)
Holy tits, that side-by-side comparison. What an improvement. :0
The Roy! The Mewtwo (dat rim lighting)! The nostalgia!
This is the Gentleman.
Waitaminute, so Mewtwo is completely his own character? No Lucario models will work for his moveset? (Sorry for the minor off-topic)
Oh never mind then. I stand incorrected. I misquoted this:
"Mewtwo and Roy are maybes. Yoshi's fine for now. Just did Kirby, Ice Climbers, and Olimar (relatively) recently. Samus is fine, too. So five nos and two maybes. Seven nos in woman-speak. Might do CSPs for alternate costumes since that's the only P:M thing that's ever piqued my interest."
Anyway, these look amazing. That side by side comparison is just astounding. Time to add CSPs again.
Good Goomy, our lord and savior, these look astounding.
Seriously, I leave for like a day and come back to see BOTH Roy and Mewtwo.
SJS, I think you work too fast. And I love it.
Evverything is looking fantastic, thanks for all your hard work SJS
Quote from: RAWRzilla on December 12, 2013, 06:59:13 PM
Waitaminute, so Mewtwo is completely his own character? No Lucario models will work for his moveset? (Sorry for the minor off-topic)
Correct. Project M's Mewtwo uses a custom boneset.
Hnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg.
Jesus SJ. You've come a long way from recoloring the intro poses.
Never posted here before, but I wanted to let you know that I've been using your CSPs since I started playing Project M. You do amazing work and I couldn't imagine a CSS without your portraits.
Can't wait to be able to add in the new PM Olimar Louie color and all the rest of these. Between you and Shun_One, you're basically the lords of custom Smash visuals.
Quote from: Gravity on December 12, 2013, 05:03:15 PM
Holy tits, that side-by-side comparison. What an improvement. :0
They're only three years old =D
Quote from: Shun_One on December 12, 2013, 06:55:35 PM
The Roy! The Mewtwo (dat rim lighting)! The nostalgia!
This is the Gentleman.
Glad somebody noticed the rim lighting! It's pretty faint.
Quote from: BluePSI on December 12, 2013, 07:34:59 PM
Oh never mind then. I stand incorrected. I misquoted this:
"Mewtwo and Roy are maybes. Yoshi's fine for now. Just did Kirby, Ice Climbers, and Olimar (relatively) recently. Samus is fine, too. So five nos and two maybes. Seven nos in woman-speak. Might do CSPs for alternate costumes since that's the only P:M thing that's ever piqued my interest."
Anyway, these look amazing. That side by side comparison is just astounding. Time to add CSPs again.
That's just me being tragic. I had always planned to do Mewtwo, Roy, and the alts.
Quote from: Rufure on December 12, 2013, 08:52:30 PM
Good Goomy, our lord and savior, these look astounding.
Seriously, I leave for like a day and come back to see BOTH Roy and Mewtwo.
SJS, I think you work too fast.
Moral of the story... never leave here :) Ever.
Quote from: ValTroX on December 13, 2013, 12:17:04 AM
Evverything is looking fantastic, thanks for all your hard work SJS
You are welcome.
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on December 13, 2013, 02:55:08 AM
Hnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg.
(http://abload.de/img/0318_hwu31.gif)
Quote from: Segtendo on December 13, 2013, 03:07:16 AM
Jesus SJ. You've come a long way from recoloring the intro poses.
Just a bit, yeah.
Quote from: Trey_Enma on December 13, 2013, 08:13:30 AM
Never posted here before, but I wanted to let you know that I've been using your CSPs since I started playing Project M. You do amazing work and I couldn't imagine a CSS without your portraits.
Can't wait to be able to add in the new PM Olimar Louie color and all the rest of these. Between you and Shun_One, you're basically the lords of custom Smash visuals.
Thanks, always great to see a new face in here! But I'm not sure what you mean by the PM Olimar Louie color. I thought that it was vBrawl's blue team color for Olimar moved to a different slot.
Update time:
(http://i.imgur.com/iIr1vF2.png)(http://i.imgur.com/SY9nYeM.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Pe1ceOd.png)(http://i.imgur.com/4lVj7Sa.png)(http://i.imgur.com/6NdRHZn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/0na4aKt.png)(http://i.imgur.com/wm4UUso.png)(http://i.imgur.com/vKWBTr9.png)(http://i.imgur.com/33bWnnm.png)(http://i.imgur.com/zQnG2Xc.png)(http://i.imgur.com/uLfgxep.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Lx9AXc8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/aaPAiRX.png)(http://i.imgur.com/y3OdNJx.png)(http://i.imgur.com/N2BGFnQ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/cIlbXux.png)(http://i.imgur.com/1VQGDnc.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/j0H0D2z.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ryb9PU1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/3N5Nl4I.png)(http://i.imgur.com/CldchVT.png)(http://i.imgur.com/V6EbvGm.png)(http://i.imgur.com/iyYdDvL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/JaINM71.png)(http://i.imgur.com/FQymWJD.png)(http://i.imgur.com/2ioKuvX.png)(http://i.imgur.com/qilrpoH.png)(http://i.imgur.com/zTWDKXJ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/4gf4SO3.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ZcTMd1e.png)(http://i.imgur.com/3qPp8PQ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/mcegGWa.png)(http://i.imgur.com/hbJI5Bv.png)(http://i.imgur.com/CBUyjCr.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HiFozEk.png)(http://i.imgur.com/WEipAWq.png)(http://i.imgur.com/jURHHiY.png)(http://i.imgur.com/OAxeQFc.png)(http://i.imgur.com/KLq2Zsx.png)
That Ness pose... so amazing. Also really loving Roys and Mewtwos pose. Good job sir, as always.
Quote from: SJS on December 13, 2013, 03:49:19 PM
Update time:
(http://i.imgur.com/iIr1vF2.png)(http://i.imgur.com/SY9nYeM.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Pe1ceOd.png)(http://i.imgur.com/4lVj7Sa.png)(http://i.imgur.com/6NdRHZn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/0na4aKt.png)(http://i.imgur.com/wm4UUso.png)(http://i.imgur.com/vKWBTr9.png)(http://i.imgur.com/33bWnnm.png)(http://i.imgur.com/zQnG2Xc.png)(http://i.imgur.com/uLfgxep.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Lx9AXc8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/aaPAiRX.png)(http://i.imgur.com/y3OdNJx.png)(http://i.imgur.com/N2BGFnQ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/cIlbXux.png)(http://i.imgur.com/1VQGDnc.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/j0H0D2z.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ryb9PU1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/3N5Nl4I.png)(http://i.imgur.com/CldchVT.png)(http://i.imgur.com/V6EbvGm.png)(http://i.imgur.com/iyYdDvL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/JaINM71.png)(http://i.imgur.com/FQymWJD.png)(http://i.imgur.com/2ioKuvX.png)(http://i.imgur.com/qilrpoH.png)(http://i.imgur.com/zTWDKXJ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/4gf4SO3.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ZcTMd1e.png)(http://i.imgur.com/3qPp8PQ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/mcegGWa.png)(http://i.imgur.com/hbJI5Bv.png)(http://i.imgur.com/CBUyjCr.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HiFozEk.png)(http://i.imgur.com/WEipAWq.png)(http://i.imgur.com/jURHHiY.png)(http://i.imgur.com/OAxeQFc.png)(http://i.imgur.com/KLq2Zsx.png)
Tragician, I needed a jimjam ness pic and you delivered. now I have all the characters I wanna transfer to brawl minus. wish I could give a reward, but I aint an official judge, just impressed and satisfied.
(http://i.imgur.com/oWucR.gif)
Woot! Almost have the full PM 3.0 set! I'll be sure to upload my common5 or char_bust_tex_lz77 once everything is finished. For those wondering what's still missing from 3.0, this is all that's left!:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Abbi on December 13, 2013, 04:54:55 PM
That Ness pose... so amazing. Also really loving Roys and Mewtwos pose. Good job sir, as always.
Thanks! I really wanted to make use of his yo-yo since too many other CSPs make use of his bat.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on December 13, 2013, 06:14:53 PM
Tragician, I needed a jimjam ness pic and you delivered. now I have all the characters I wanna transfer to brawl minus. wish I could give a reward, but I aint an official judge, just impressed and satisfied.
A gentleman always delivers.
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on December 13, 2013, 06:20:01 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/oWucR.gif)
(http://i.imgur.com/uKL8tJg.gif)
Quote from: galaga4991 on December 13, 2013, 06:55:00 PM
Woot! Almost have the full PM 3.0 set! I'll be sure to upload my common5 or char_bust_tex_lz77 once everything is finished. For those wondering what's still missing from 3.0, this is all that's left!:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/1Eukesn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/fxOKDSJ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/IP4SHdH.png)
Already did Mr. L. It's not different from StarWaffle's version already on the Vault. And I already did Icysaur as a personal request from StarWaffle back when I was redoing the pose (though I plan on modifying it again to get Ivysaur's face out of the text). As for Olimar, I don't see how PM's Olimar 07 is different from vBrawl's blue recolor. I could be wrong, someone correct me if I am.
His hair is blonde instead of brown.
Quote from: SJS on December 13, 2013, 07:08:41 PM
Already did Mr. L. It's not different from StarWaffle's version already on the Vault. And I already did Icysaur as a personal request from StarWaffle back when I was redoing the pose (though I plan on modifying it again to get Ivysaur's face out of the text). As for Olimar, I don't see how PM's Olimar 07 is different from vBrawl's blue recolor. I could be wrong, someone correct me if I am.
Ah, I thought Mr. L and Icysaur were different from PM's versions. In that case I'll add those. But as Phred said, Olimar 07's hair was changed. Very subtle change, I didn't realize it until I started replacing everything with your CSPs to my build.
Ur tO FaS!
Its like with every refresh there is something new here! So nice, so very nice.
Dat Ness is the best. Very yes.
Also yeah, I'm pretty sure the recolor is inspired by Louie, hence the blonde hair.
Quote from: galaga4991 on December 13, 2013, 06:55:00 PM
Woot! Almost have the full PM 3.0 set! I'll be sure to upload my common5 or char_bust_tex_lz77 once everything is finished. For those wondering what's still missing from 3.0, this is all that's left!:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Great, I'll get it for sure :)
Quote from: SJS on December 13, 2013, 03:49:19 PMThanks, always great to see a new face in here! But I'm not sure what you mean by the PM Olimar Louie color. I thought that it was vBrawl's blue team color for Olimar moved to a different slot.
It's actually a tad different from the Vbrawl color as he has Louie's blond hair tips instead of the standard Olimar hair. The clothes he wears are the same as the normal Brawl Blue though.
...I was not expecting a new Ness pose. I was definitely not expecting DYNAMIC YOYO ACTION. Looks superb.
I'm just gonna leave these here:
Mewtwo: Download (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s7rou1kc1pulsvp/pHCQ7G0_QV)
Roy: Download (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nd6kxvjg2h4i7g9/JOQ4BbWW2c)
Hey, SJS, are you doing Fairy Jigglypuff?
is every single P:M 3.0 csp up? I don't think I see some of the recolors... I might be misguided though, as I see mewtwo and roy so I'm going in the right direction slowly.
Quote from: ZachAttax64 on December 14, 2013, 05:44:27 AM
is every single P:M 3.0 csp up? I don't think I see some of the recolors... I might be misguided though, as I see mewtwo and roy so I'm going in the right direction slowly.
He's doing them bit by bit, releasing a few every day. So I'm sure they'll all eventually be here.
Quote from: SJS on December 12, 2013, 03:36:45 PM
Awesome. I don't know anything about Roy, so I just assumed his personality was "hot-blooded smartass". Though his personality is probably more like "kind lord who fights for his friends".
Actually, Roy is not only a hot-blooded smartass, but a natural playboy in his own games. XD
I believe he develops a bit more into the "I fight for my friends" mentality, but you've captured who he is at his core.
Also, dat yo-yo.
Quote from: galaga4991 on December 13, 2013, 06:55:00 PM
Woot! Almost have the full PM 3.0 set! I'll be sure to upload my common5 or char_bust_tex_lz77 once everything is finished. For those wondering what's still missing from 3.0, this is all that's left!:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I''ll definitively get this when you upload it!
Quote from: SJS on December 12, 2013, 03:36:45 PMMewtwo Y is a Lucario hack.
Not anymore!
http://infinitesmashteam.com/2013/12/14/mega-mewtwo-y-for-project-m-3-0/ (http://infinitesmashteam.com/2013/12/14/mega-mewtwo-y-for-project-m-3-0/)
hey i saw my katsu get made in some of your csps. id like to say thanks for that
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on December 14, 2013, 07:57:41 AM
Actually, Roy is not only a hot-blooded smartass, but a natural playboy in his own games. XD
I believe he develops a bit more into the "I fight for my friends" mentality, but you've captured who he is at his core.
Also, dat yo-yo.
Hate to toot my horn, but I suggested the spinning effect for the yo-yo. I'm glad it came out well. : )
Yo man, thanks for the mango fox cps!
I hope I'm not too late to the party, but may I request this (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ztpiy4r1dihtxtm/Smash%203%20Ness.zip) and this? (https://www.dropbox.com/s/nw1htyozozuimpd/Smash%203%20JP%20Team%20Ness%20DLC.zip) If it's not too much trouble, of course!
[forgot to put this. was tired when i posted]i just feel bad that they're outdated though ^^' i was planning to release a full katsu set along with the moveset im working on for him. been studying alot of files[like ranzaks dark link for animation cutoffs and transfers]
Hi. Love your CSPs; so much so, that I'd like to request some to be made, if that's quite alright. (If it isn't, then I fully understand.)
Star and Barrel Donkey Kong (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26772)
Morton Koopa, Jr. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28796)
Mirage Bowser Alt. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33901)
Red Dragon Skin Snake (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34444)
Red and White Roy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35285)
Black Armored Mewtwo (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35290)
I actually have a lot more, but I figured that it would be more reasonable to dole them out a bit at a time, instead of swamping you with a plethora of them.
Also... where can I download this Ice Climber skin?
(https://photos-4.dropbox.com/t/0/AACGmgkIOlEGMuty6n5rGPduHg7E-ndaLf9T__7nEfnHSQ/12/77575204/png/32x32/3/1387162800/0/2/biceclimbers3melon.png/izhsdLGf5Ouwr248LjsnIRFBiB6htWiPqMbv8HYb-Zk?size=1024x768)
Did some things. Don't feel like fleshing it out. Just check the "Latest 100" button in the OP. Or click the link below. Same thing. Kbye
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4dgsjbkbntdtcgn/DtJ9LFDM8m (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4dgsjbkbntdtcgn/DtJ9LFDM8m)
Dat new Yoshi pose. :yoshi:
Also, thanks for doing my Aqua Roy textures! :af:
(http://i.imgur.com/p9voJK1.gif)
Everything looks smexy. By the way, where did you get those Vibrant Mewtwos? I've looked through Lucario and searched Mewtwo but can't seem to find it (although I probably skipped it completely).
Quote from: JayGamer on December 16, 2013, 12:23:02 PM
Everything looks smexy. By the way, where did you get those Vibrant Mewtwos? I've looked through Lucario and searched Mewtwo but can't seem to find it (although I probably skipped it completely).
Shun shared the DropBox folders earlier in the thread. Here you go!
Mewtwo: Download (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s7rou1kc1pulsvp/pHCQ7G0_QV)
Roy: Download (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nd6kxvjg2h4i7g9/JOQ4BbWW2c)
On topic,
Loving the new Yoshi and Ness portraits. Can't wait for the rest of the PM costumes to be made into portraits.
I also see you're working on the color bar. Great stuff. :)
Your artistic ability keeps progressing man it's awesome. I love the Roy CSPs in particular. The pose and the shine on the armour are wicked. The Mewtwo pose is a little unbalanced (I actually feel the pose of the old one is better) bit it's rendered beautifully. Also really digging the Yoshi pose. He looks so adorable.
Are the Ness and Lucas ones new? Maybe it's just that I've been rather out of touch with this thread but I didn't recognise them. They look wonderful.
Quote from: Mihst on December 16, 2013, 01:30:19 PM
Shun shared the DropBox folders earlier in the thread. Here you go!
Thank you!
Edit: I was going through Marth's stuff and I think something went wrong... (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x1cjaug8xtkdzam/wDEx0XNlja/Battle%20Portraits%20and%20CSS)
You made a portrait of my Marth texture for Roy? My mission on these forums has been accomplished! :af2:
:kdance:
Quote from: SJS on December 16, 2013, 05:41:35 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/p9voJK1.gif)
That seems to have higher precision than the actual color bar.
-pant-
-pant-
-weez-
Hubughf!
Am I too late for requests?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35179 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35179)
Quote from: SJS on December 12, 2013, 04:01:26 AM(http://i.imgur.com/DPxvIZn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/sA2Mntu.png)(http://i.imgur.com/lbVw9AK.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ngBIhFL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HBhatob.png)(http://i.imgur.com/YfRuo9p.png)(http://i.imgur.com/SmfJWNA.png)
As I live and breathe...
You, kind sir, have made my night. *tips hat*
So, has anyone finished that P:M set?
AH, I see, I thought all the necesary CSPs were done, I'll wait for them then, when they are released, someone probably share's a download link with all of them on common 5
Quote from: ValTroX on December 24, 2013, 09:44:13 PM
AH, I see, I thought all the necesary CSPs were done, I'll wait for them then, when they are released, someone probably share's a download link with all of them on common 5
I'm making my own. But you know, it's the holidays and all. Kiiiiinda busy.
Rosalina's done if you haven't noticed already. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35472) Made some new CSPs (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k0x1xucqgqxqkjh/Y-QoW9N_96) for her and her recolors. The pose probably looks familiar!
(http://i.imgur.com/mginxdd.png)(http://i.imgur.com/20MhXSy.png)(http://i.imgur.com/jM3T5gj.png)(http://i.imgur.com/1T70DW7.png)(http://i.imgur.com/8Bey3Kb.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ZA4o9ul.png)(http://i.imgur.com/OUG1xQn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/j90ffMU.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HHqKXeW.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Yqr2qjh.png)(http://i.imgur.com/l6Dh3oi.png)(http://i.imgur.com/5VOP7TS.png)
Yeah, just take all the time you need SJS, thanks for all your amazing work and happy holidays :)
That Rosalina CSP is like "Wow! It's so smooth!"
And I did recognize that pose, you sly gentleman.
I know you may get this alot...
But, can you do this one please?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35411 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35411)
I'm sorry for requesting... especially now that new year's around the corner.
Quote from: Scout on December 28, 2013, 05:23:27 AM
I know you may get this alot...
But, can you do this one please?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35411 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35411)
I'm sorry for requesting... especially now that new year's around the corner.
No
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Rage83(Rias) on December 29, 2013, 02:38:01 AM
Project M set's complete! :)
It's not done until I release it.
Quote from: SJS on December 29, 2013, 03:43:05 AM
It's not done until I release it.
Are you going to include a version that does not have the color bar thing?
Oh, never mind what I said earlier about the colour bars. It's not as hard as I thought to do them myself.
It might take a while but soon I'll once again have every portrait replaced with your quality work ;D
Quote from: SJS on December 29, 2013, 03:43:05 AM
No
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Its an honor... arrigatou SJS.
I never thought I'd see the day that SJS makes a CSP for one of my mods
Thank you
Stuff:
Redid Jigglypuff. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wi1gg4ccvkmynye/82BoXmHYMV)
Redid Yoshi. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p5raptcbcetkc39/xUR10T00mT)
Made a few CSPs. Like a few for Lucario and Pit (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4dgsjbkbntdtcgn/DtJ9LFDM8m)
Made BPs and CSS icons for everything that was lacking either.
Updated my CSP pack for vBrawl. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645)
Released my CSP pack for Project: M 3.0. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35535)
If you have any issues with either CSP pack, let me know. I tested both to an extent, but I cannot possibly test everything for both of them.
What, how do your colour bars not bleed over when compressed.
What wizardry is this.
And with that, the final upgrade I needed for P:M 3.0 is complete. <3
It just doesn't feel right without your magnificent CSPs, SJS. ¦3
Dem CSPs.
Based SJS has done it again.
Perfect! P:M 3.0 set. I hate the fact that the used a different pose for the special costumes, and your csps not only fix that, but look way better in the process, thanks SJS.
the different pose for alts is actually a thing to keep it looking like vBrawl, look at wario, he has 2 poses
Quote from: ValTroX on December 30, 2013, 03:59:47 PM
Perfect! P:M 3.0 set. I hate the fact that the used a different pose for the special costumes, and your csps not only fix that, but look way better in the process, thanks SJS.
I think they did that because Wario's costumes were different too. But ya the matching poses are so much cooler.
Also SJS, I noticed that your Zelda does not have her "Magic Pimp Hand" in the CSS only in the results screen. Not sure if you know/intended that but just thought i'd bring it up, though its not really a big deal.
Hello SJS could you please make the csp from PM unlocked? http://pmunlocked.tumblr.com/ (http://pmunlocked.tumblr.com/)
It would be very helpfull for eveyone downloading ! :D
Quote from: Dio on December 30, 2013, 05:41:53 PM
I noticed that your Zelda does not have her "Magic Pimp Hand" in the CSS only in the results screen. Not sure if you know/intended that but just thought i'd bring it up, though its not really a big deal.
The transparency effects don't look very good in CMPR compression.
Lucario is the same way.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/PhredLevi/TV2013123016393100_zps7562a39f.jpg)
That makes it a bit awkward to replace P:M's shiny with the much better one...
I noticed that the large version of the portraits for Classic Mode aren't here this time. I figured you were going to keep those since they looked so good. D:
I am sad. :<
Blue OoT Link has Green's BP.
green fighter headband jigglypuff please!!
If anyone wants SJS's CSPs for PM 3.0 without the color bars, download SJS's CSP pack for 3.0, open up the common5 and replace the char_bust_tex_lz77 with this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fs0pb1maof15310/char_bust_tex_lz77.pac (http://www.mediafire.com/download/fs0pb1maof15310/char_bust_tex_lz77.pac)
Haven't tested it myself yet, but everything should work.
If someone already did this, then sorry for being late to the party :p
Can someone tell me where i can find this hack?
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/X_eptopKhY/blink5ad.png?token_hash=AAHCxM6YNV-qu32gcy4-oQ66pCxn0Qqo-j6noXq_X2-3Kw)
Another Dimension Link (http://www.mediafire.com/?fp64ga8dorypldj)
I don't think it's in the vault anymore, but I still managed to find the download link.
Quote from: Tailsmiles249 on January 01, 2014, 05:20:50 AM
Another Dimension Link (http://www.mediafire.com/?fp64ga8dorypldj)
I don't think it's in the vault anymore, but I still managed to find the download link.
You should donate that to the community support... bunch of people would like that alot.
Unless the submissions was really removed rather than reported?
Quote from: Tailsmiles249 on January 01, 2014, 05:20:50 AM
Another Dimension Link (http://www.mediafire.com/?fp64ga8dorypldj)
I don't think it's in the vault anymore, but I still managed to find the download link.
Thank you so much! i couldn't find it anywhere. :D
Oh and i hate to ask again but i can't find the Shadow Beast over Donkey Kong either does anybody have it?
Just updated the P:M CSP pack to include a no color bar/warning version. Grab it if you need it! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35535)
Quote from: Phred on December 29, 2013, 10:29:26 PM
What, how do your colour bars not bleed over when compressed.
What wizardry is this.
Black magic. And proper size reduction before inserting the CSPs.
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on December 29, 2013, 10:30:49 PM
And with that, the final upgrade I needed for P:M 3.0 is complete. <3
It just doesn't feel right without your magnificent CSPs, SJS. ¦3
Glad to be of service.
Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on December 30, 2013, 01:10:08 AM
Dem CSPs.
Based SJS has done it again.
Again and again until the end of the end.
Quote from: Rage83(Rias) on December 30, 2013, 04:16:18 AM
I noticed something interesting. The saturation on Project M's Crown Jiggly looks suspiciously similar to Shun's Vibrant Jiggly. Hmm..... ;)[/color]
It is similar, I'll give you that.
Quote from: ValTroX on December 30, 2013, 03:59:47 PM
Perfect! P:M 3.0 set. I hate the fact that the used a different pose for the special costumes, and your csps not only fix that, but look way better in the process, thanks SJS.
Quote from: dikekoj on December 30, 2013, 05:08:44 PM
the different pose for alts is actually a thing to keep it looking like vBrawl, look at wario, he has 2 poses
I hate things that do not flow. The way Wario had different poses for each costume always bugged the hell out of me.
Quote from: Dio on December 30, 2013, 05:41:53 PM
Also SJS, I noticed that your Zelda does not have her "Magic Pimp Hand" in the CSS only in the results screen. Not sure if you know/intended that but just thought i'd bring it up, though its not really a big deal.
It was intentional because...
Quote from: Phred on December 30, 2013, 08:47:46 PM
The transparency effects don't look very good in CMPR compression.
Quote from: cheatglitch on December 30, 2013, 07:04:32 PM
Hello SJS could you please make the csp from PM unlocked? http://pmunlocked.tumblr.com/ (http://pmunlocked.tumblr.com/)
It would be very helpfull for eveyone downloading ! :D
I've already done a few.
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on December 30, 2013, 10:42:59 PM
I noticed that the large version of the portraits for Classic Mode aren't here this time. I figured you were going to keep those since they looked so good. D:
I am sad. :<
I forgot about that, they're added to the download now.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 31, 2013, 03:59:52 AM
Blue OoT Link has Green's BP.
Thanks, it's fixed now.
Quote from: dindinmaster on December 31, 2013, 03:06:44 PM
green fighter headband jigglypuff please!!
Hwat.
Quote from: galaga4991 on December 31, 2013, 06:15:31 PM
If anyone wants SJS's CSPs for PM 3.0 without the color bars, download SJS's CSP pack for 3.0, open up the common5 and replace the char_bust_tex_lz77 with this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fs0pb1maof15310/char_bust_tex_lz77.pac (http://www.mediafire.com/download/fs0pb1maof15310/char_bust_tex_lz77.pac)
Haven't tested it myself yet, but everything should work.
If someone already did this, then sorry for being late to the party :p
Awesome.
Quote from: CYB3RTR0N on January 01, 2014, 05:41:37 AM
Thank you so much! i couldn't find it anywhere. :D
Oh and i hate to ask again but i can't find the Shadow Beast over Donkey Kong either does anybody have it?
I have 97.2% of the hacks I made CSPs for.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9l3g4f4tbntylwq/ShadowAssasinDonkey.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/9l3g4f4tbntylwq/ShadowAssasinDonkey.rar)
I feel weird asking for a request considering you've done so much for us already! I'm just wondering if you have any plans to make Mega Mewtwo X/Y CSPs as well as Mega Charizard X CSPs? Thank you very much and keep up the terrific work!
Quote from: SJS on January 02, 2014, 03:13:17 AM
I have 97.2% of the hacks I made CSPs for.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9l3g4f4tbntylwq/ShadowAssasinDonkey.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/9l3g4f4tbntylwq/ShadowAssasinDonkey.rar)
Oh wow! Thank you! :kdance:
And your work on the CSPs is amazing i love them. ;D
Quote from: SJS on January 02, 2014, 03:13:17 AM
I forgot about that, they're added to the download now.
And they look fantastic. Awesome job, SJS. Thanks a lot. <3
I feel bad asking because you've done so much for us, but the ONE csp I need to finish my common5 is the jigglypuff with the green bandana :) Not a big deal if you can't/don't want to since I've got it in the (lame) vanilla pose
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x1cjaug8xtkdzam/HG9lP0upib (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x1cjaug8xtkdzam/HG9lP0upib)
Finally got around to redoing Marth (I'll take requests for
textures!). Just couldn't stand that old pose anymore.
Plan on redoing Sheik so she matches Zelda. And DK, but his will be more like how I updated Link.
Plus I still have to get Ivysaur's head out of the CSS name.
Also thought about re-scaling the Wolf CSPs so they're a bit larger. What do you guys think?
Quote from: dindinmaster on January 02, 2014, 05:37:51 PM
I feel bad asking because you've done so much for us, but the ONE csp I need to finish my common5 is the jigglypuff with the green bandana :) Not a big deal if you can't/don't want to since I've got it in the (lame) vanilla pose
:>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I have a question of the Million!!!
How do you take screen captures on brawl like this??
http://i.imgur.com/Wq5YSVu.png (http://i.imgur.com/Wq5YSVu.png)
http://i.imgur.com/ktaJ2zl.png (http://i.imgur.com/ktaJ2zl.png)
I always wondering that !!
Quote from: cheatglitch on January 02, 2014, 06:05:55 PM
I have a question of the Million!!!
How do you take screen captures on brawl like this??
http://i.imgur.com/Wq5YSVu.png (http://i.imgur.com/Wq5YSVu.png)
http://i.imgur.com/ktaJ2zl.png (http://i.imgur.com/ktaJ2zl.png)
I always wondering that !!
Project M - Dolphin Set-Up Tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP03UBBcqvw#)
Also works for non-Project: M mods.
Thanks Man! :DDDDD i Will test ;)
(https://photos-1.dropbox.com/t/0/AADbPpGZtayBObZ75c63fyYZqmkyPLuqo7W-kmKSZj_IwA/12/77575204/png/32x32/3/1388696400/0/2/bmarth3.png/mHQXd5-OLM4skNMTwQeuYEZ24xgSk96yrPYlJG5qV9U?size=1024x768)
Holy crap. Marth is a man for once.
Fantastical job sir.
This pose definitly looks better than the older one. Great job.
Also, becouse I don't really know how often I'll be able to check the forum in the coming weeks, I'd like to request this little hack for DK:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35445 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35445)
(once you get around to updating him, that is.)
Quote from: SJS on January 02, 2014, 06:01:44 PM
Finally got around to redoing Marth (I'll take requests for textures!). Just couldn't stand that old pose anymore.
Can you please redo Ghirahim for Marth?
And are you taking texture requests for other characters?
Damn that Marth looks so good.
And I have only this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34085) one request.
Thanks for the jiggs! And that new Marth looks SOOO good!!!
so, isn't Marth's new pose featured in the PM 3.0 CSP pack?
Great pose for my favorite character awesome!
Quote from: Abbi on January 02, 2014, 07:37:34 PM
This pose definitly looks better than the older one. Great job.
Also, becouse I don't really know how often I'll be able to check the forum in the coming weeks, I'd like to request this little hack for DK:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35445 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35445)
(once you get around to updating him, that is.)
Yeeee i need that hack too :D
This new Marth pose is decidedly more dynamic...way more suitable for Brawl, I think. Excellent job as always!
Here are my requests:
Belmont Knight Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32156 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32156)
Prince of Sable: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30639 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30639)
Armored Leader: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28061 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28061)
Camouflage Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28637 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28637)
San Marth: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39279739/FitMarth05.pcs (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39279739/FitMarth05.pcs)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=847 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=847) blood knight
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0uak9zjzaz9un0a/personalverydarkmarth.pcs (http://www.mediafire.com/download/0uak9zjzaz9un0a/personalverydarkmarth.pcs) evil purple
Mmm... I'd like to see a Marthy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4569) CSP, if it's okay.
This off the subject of the new Marth, but just wondering where i can get this hack:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jao9fp56c83l85e/XtHGVDVFDy/bsnake4mario.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jao9fp56c83l85e/XtHGVDVFDy/bsnake4mario.png)
Also if its not too much, can you do this one:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35328 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35328)
Keep up the good work! :kdance:
Oh my!
There are tons of requests...
Quote from: Scout on January 04, 2014, 01:30:17 AM
Oh my!
There are tons of requests...
I know right? Pretty sure I said just Marth texture requests.
Quote from: SJS on January 04, 2014, 03:51:37 AM
I know right? Pretty sure I said just Marth texture requests.
I'm pretty sure that some people just see that as "
just Marth texture requests."
I'd like to request Isaac Marth
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name= (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=)*Isaac+Marth*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*
and Kefka Marth
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Marth/Kefkarth.rar (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Marth/Kefkarth.rar)
I can't stop staring at that Marth.
It's just so
freaking
VALOROUS
I love it so much thank you.
Also this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32156) would make my next 7 days.
Quote from: SJS on January 04, 2014, 03:51:37 AM
I know right? Pretty sure I said just Marth texture requests.
Sorry my bad. Didn't realize after seeing other people request anything.
This, is my Marth texture request good sir:
Masked Marth - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27022 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27022)
Umm...
Thats a model import texture...
not... texture...
Quote from: Not Kratos on January 04, 2014, 02:34:08 PM
Kefka Marth
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Marth/Kefkarth.rar (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Marth/Kefkarth.rar)
Oh My God. I have not seen this hack in over 50 years, back when I was a young boy.
SJS, those new Marths are so tasty >_< I hope you get around to doing SD recolors, assuming someone has made them. Whatever I just love looking at these. sohypesohypesohype
I may start upload a Marth hack or two just to request. B)
Quote from: Dio on January 05, 2014, 06:42:20 PM
Oh My God. I have not seen this hack in over 50 years, back when I was a young boy.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Awakening Marth (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31442); that model is awesome.
Can you still request stuff? If so: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31450 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31450)
How about Death Marth?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/noyyhrxyidz/Darth+Marth+FINAL.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/noyyhrxyidz/Darth+Marth+FINAL.rar)
I would like to request some as well, seeing as this is one of the best Marth portraits I've seen so far =)
(Kuro) Tribal Marth V1 - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20796 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20796)
Siglud - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=872 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=872)
Hello Kitty (4 Versions) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32783 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32783)
Just the "Pink Marth (Hello Kitty)" version (Not with pink hair)
Cursed Belmont Knight Marth - http://www.mediafire.com/download/s6c9kd67x48a70i/FitMarth00%5BCursedBelmontKnightMarth%5D.pcs (http://www.mediafire.com/download/s6c9kd67x48a70i/FitMarth00%5BCursedBelmontKnightMarth%5D.pcs)
This one is a personal edit from a friend of mine (He might upload it to the vault)
Edit:
Mystic Water Marth (Fontina's Colors) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30567 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30567)
I forgot to request for this one also =0
these marths deserve their portraits too
Marth Alternative vBrawl Costumes by RoboticCyborg
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35064 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35064)
Hey SJS, do you still have these textures?
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/qppr25ed0yjckay/cmCyiJW_qB/bzero2virus.png?token_hash=AAEMS3MZi7FsZeXfJzaPXwKkFoflCJVKbyCuywZuYnm4iw)(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/bkpc04lcteveoxc/WfWS9WTPvX/bmetaknight4arthur.png?token_hash=AAH-OBidnNiSqCof3BkW0sJFjKF3r_N-y9vrgZ1TlBxqqg)
I've been looking for them, but couldn't find.. :-\
That Meta Knight can be found here: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Meta%20Knight/SirArthur3.rar (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Meta%20Knight/SirArthur3.rar)
could you do shun's old Vibrant Marths?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33821 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33821)
if you can't that's cool. I still love you. :D :kdance:
Quote from: Rufure on January 02, 2014, 07:17:39 PM
(https://photos-1.dropbox.com/t/0/AADbPpGZtayBObZ75c63fyYZqmkyPLuqo7W-kmKSZj_IwA/12/77575204/png/32x32/3/1388696400/0/2/bmarth3.png/mHQXd5-OLM4skNMTwQeuYEZ24xgSk96yrPYlJG5qV9U?size=1024x768)
Holy crap. Marth is a man for once.
Fantastical job sir.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: ObskoreStreams on January 02, 2014, 10:49:54 PM
so, isn't Marth's new pose featured in the PM 3.0 CSP pack?
Not yet.
Quote from: JageRage on January 04, 2014, 01:22:23 AM
This off the subject of the new Marth, but just wondering where i can get this hack:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jao9fp56c83l85e/XtHGVDVFDy/bsnake4mario.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jao9fp56c83l85e/XtHGVDVFDy/bsnake4mario.png)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qse6h1ms0evo6tu/FitMarioSnake.pac (https://www.dropbox.com/s/qse6h1ms0evo6tu/FitMarioSnake.pac)
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 06, 2014, 11:30:56 PM
Hey SJS, do you still have these textures?
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/qppr25ed0yjckay/cmCyiJW_qB/bzero2virus.png?token_hash=AAEMS3MZi7FsZeXfJzaPXwKkFoflCJVKbyCuywZuYnm4iw)(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/bkpc04lcteveoxc/WfWS9WTPvX/bmetaknight4arthur.png?token_hash=AAH-OBidnNiSqCof3BkW0sJFjKF3r_N-y9vrgZ1TlBxqqg)
I've been looking for them, but couldn't find.. :-\
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lppty897b2xauqk/MVC3%20Zero%20Recolors.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/lppty897b2xauqk/MVC3%20Zero%20Recolors.rar)
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Meta%20Knight/SirArthur3.rar (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Meta%20Knight/SirArthur3.rar)
Did some requests and stuff.
http://imgur.com/a/onzbh (http://imgur.com/a/onzbh)
Neat, my Conductor Link is in there. I needed this.
Thanks.
Are you doing Marth models too, or just textures? There's a vertex I'd love to see ya pose.
Thank you SJS for the MarioSnake Hack!
You da man! 8)
Why can't people read?
Amazing job, SJS! Marth looks great. Surprised you went back to featuring the sword after you said you were tired of all poses focusing on it.
Just saw the Marth portraits right now and they are looking pretty sexy :D
Thank you SJS for doing all of my requests ;)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cx7hs9ni580g3nj/o1VPrE2iFn/bfox4wolfish.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cx7hs9ni580g3nj/o1VPrE2iFn/bfox4wolfish.png)
Where can I find this?
Another question, do you take only Marth requests now?
Thanks Anyway^^
Quote from: NinfanNanz on January 08, 2014, 11:42:17 PM
could you do shun's old Vibrant Marths?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33821 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33821)
if you can't that's cool. I still love you. :D :kdance:
I'll get them soon. You posted a little too late for these to be included in my update.
Quote from: DemonBoy on January 08, 2014, 11:48:07 PM
Neat, my Conductor Link is in there. I needed this.
Thanks.
Well I had to do it. Can't pass up making CSPs for awesome hacks.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 09, 2014, 02:07:20 AM
Are you doing Marth models too, or just textures? There's a vertex I'd love to see ya pose.
Quote from: GenRJ on January 11, 2014, 12:44:24 PM
Another question, do you take only Marth requests now?
Thanks Anyway^^
Depends what it is.
Quote from: JageRage on January 09, 2014, 08:02:16 PM
Thank you SJS for the MarioSnake Hack!
You da man! 8)
No problem! It was from StackSmash, but the download link appears to be broken now.
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on January 10, 2014, 06:19:31 AM
Why can't people read?
Amazing job, SJS! Marth looks great. Surprised you went back to featuring the sword after you said you were tired of all poses focusing on it.
Haha, yeah I still feel that way. But I think the sword adds to the new pose instead of becoming the main focus.
Quote from: -SQueen- on January 10, 2014, 06:55:29 PM
Just saw the Marth portraits right now and they are looking pretty sexy :D
Thank you SJS for doing all of my requests ;)
Of course, texture hack requests are amazingly simple to do.
Quote from: GenRJ on January 11, 2014, 12:44:24 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cx7hs9ni580g3nj/o1VPrE2iFn/bfox4wolfish.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cx7hs9ni580g3nj/o1VPrE2iFn/bfox4wolfish.png)
Where can I find this?
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Fox/FoxODonell.rar (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Fox/FoxODonell.rar)
if we are requesting marths, I have some few ones to request..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Does anyone happen to have these textures?
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/DLdh40TFNL/blink5black.png?token_hash=AAHCxM6YNV-qu32gcy4-oQ66pCxn0Qqo-j6noXq_X2-3Kw) (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/17fg60bplkoqked/JWacLLHTHN/btoonlink3mylmagic.png?token_hash=AAES4dMNeiKpfYUEwbA1le4WzIYDqdPbffwS9V27wSI0HA)
Hey SJS, I've looked all over for this Belmont Marth texture but can't seem to find it:
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/x1cjaug8xtkdzam/lhJbRK_RaR/bmarth3belmont.png?token_hash=AAE16qlXM2EMyStnJg6R2EuSyTzWIx1Q5lLHYHRLXtZRRQ)
It's similar to a texture made by DasDonkeyTeam, but unlike theirs it has black hair, not blue. Do you happen to have this texture available for download somewhere?
Quote from: DBoggs on January 12, 2014, 05:05:35 AM
Hey SJS, I've looked all over for this Belmont Marth texture but can't seem to find it:
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/x1cjaug8xtkdzam/lhJbRK_RaR/bmarth3belmont.png?token_hash=AAE16qlXM2EMyStnJg6R2EuSyTzWIx1Q5lLHYHRLXtZRRQ)
It's similar to a texture made by DasDonkeyTeam, but unlike theirs it has black hair, not blue. Do you happen to have this texture available for download somewhere?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31450 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31450)
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 12, 2014, 05:17:05 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31450 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31450)
I've seen that before, and it is not the texture SJS used. Just look at the preview image. The sword is different and his hair is blue, not black.
Quote from: KittehMeko on January 12, 2014, 01:27:48 AM
Does anyone happen to have these textures?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That Young Link one doesn't quite exist. It was a WIP for a Young Link import that I never finished due to some difficulties with the model at the time
Quote from: Nanobuds on January 12, 2014, 07:25:47 PM
That Young Link one doesn't quite exist. It was a WIP for a Young Link import that I never finished due to some difficulties with the model at the time
Ahh, that explains why it's no where to be found in Brawl Vault. Thanks for the heads up
Heh, after all that fussing about colour bars, P:M 3.01 removes them and 3.02 moves the names back down.
I think for all that work, I'll just keep the colour bars on until the next major update.
Quote from: Phred on January 14, 2014, 07:44:12 PM
Heh, after all that fussing about colour bars, P:M 3.01 removes them and 3.02 moves the names back down.
I think for all that work, I'll just keep the colour bars on until the next major update.
Thanks to my slow net, I havent even downloaded any version yet... horay?
My P:M (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35535) and vBrawl (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645) CSP packs were just updated. Redownload if you need to.
Quote from: KittehMeko on January 12, 2014, 01:27:48 AM
Does anyone happen to have these textures?
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/DLdh40TFNL/blink5black.png?token_hash=AAHCxM6YNV-qu32gcy4-oQ66pCxn0Qqo-j6noXq_X2-3Kw) (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/17fg60bplkoqked/JWacLLHTHN/btoonlink3mylmagic.png?token_hash=AAES4dMNeiKpfYUEwbA1le4WzIYDqdPbffwS9V27wSI0HA)
Black Tunic Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/is4dwjrjxsdphkd/FitBlackTunicLink.pac (https://www.dropbox.com/s/is4dwjrjxsdphkd/FitBlackTunicLink.pac)
Quote from: DBoggs on January 12, 2014, 05:05:35 AM
Hey SJS, I've looked all over for this Belmont Marth texture but can't seem to find it:
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/x1cjaug8xtkdzam/lhJbRK_RaR/bmarth3belmont.png?token_hash=AAE16qlXM2EMyStnJg6R2EuSyTzWIx1Q5lLHYHRLXtZRRQ)
It's similar to a texture made by DasDonkeyTeam, but unlike theirs it has black hair, not blue. Do you happen to have this texture available for download somewhere?
It's this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31450 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31450)
The preview images don't match what's in the download for some reason.
Quote from: Phred on January 14, 2014, 07:44:12 PM
Heh, after all that fussing about colour bars, P:M 3.01 removes them and 3.02 moves the names back down.
I think for all that work, I'll just keep the colour bars on until the next major update.
Well at least my no color bar version worked for the most part. Because my no color bar 3.0 version and P:M 3.02 have the same name-lowering fix :I
Quote from: Scout on January 14, 2014, 10:35:29 PM
Thanks to my slow net, I havent even downloaded any version yet... horay?
The downloads aren't even that large :0
so... :I... what's yer next project SJS?
Can someone post a link of this: https://photos-1.dropbox.com/t/0/AAAj76AQrSeulBslQCyE0Fyma3uNh97qhXvAe8gBl-Rxpw/12/77575204/png/32x32/3/1389895200/0/2/bsnake4old.png/rvWtLOcoKQd8T02tWZ25hwx5Ubh9EAsRBJ_TX1kf5ls?size=1280x960
Thanks in advance. (Note, I don't want the new one which is a model rip from PSAllstars, I want the actual texture in this CSP I posted) Thanks again.
Quote from: SJS on January 16, 2014, 03:04:38 PM
Graduate college.
That will surely be your finest CSP yet.
Can you do a CSP for SanMarth Pretty Please =D?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XlprBpXp6wQ/Sbg__cjg_wI/AAAAAAAAAFY/7jpHlQp3rEg/s400/holymarth.jpg (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XlprBpXp6wQ/Sbg__cjg_wI/AAAAAAAAAFY/7jpHlQp3rEg/s400/holymarth.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ace354jz8typ3kw/San+Marth.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ace354jz8typ3kw/San+Marth.rar)
Remember ? The good old time =D
Also where can i find the texture for this gorgous recolor?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ci261h78e3h2zfv/e3w0tOSWTD#lh:null-bmewtwo2armorblack.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ci261h78e3h2zfv/e3w0tOSWTD#lh:null-bmewtwo2armorblack.png)
Quote from: Vocroth on January 16, 2014, 04:59:47 PM
Can someone post a link of this: https://photos-1.dropbox.com/t/0/AAAj76AQrSeulBslQCyE0Fyma3uNh97qhXvAe8gBl-Rxpw/12/77575204/png/32x32/3/1389895200/0/2/bsnake4old.png/rvWtLOcoKQd8T02tWZ25hwx5Ubh9EAsRBJ_TX1kf5ls?size=1280x960 (https://photos-1.dropbox.com/t/0/AAAj76AQrSeulBslQCyE0Fyma3uNh97qhXvAe8gBl-Rxpw/12/77575204/png/32x32/3/1389895200/0/2/bsnake4old.png/rvWtLOcoKQd8T02tWZ25hwx5Ubh9EAsRBJ_TX1kf5ls?size=1280x960)
Thanks in advance. (Note, I don't want the new one which is a model rip from PSAllstars, I want the actual texture in this CSP I posted) Thanks again.
Yup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w1t7449kcbbtomi/FitSnake04.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/w1t7449kcbbtomi/FitSnake04.pcs)
Quote from: Dark Aura on January 16, 2014, 05:07:08 PM
That will surely be your finest CSP yet.
More or less :I
Quote from: Charby on January 16, 2014, 08:55:28 PM
Can you do a CSP for SanMarth Pretty Please =D?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XlprBpXp6wQ/Sbg__cjg_wI/AAAAAAAAAFY/7jpHlQp3rEg/s400/holymarth.jpg (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XlprBpXp6wQ/Sbg__cjg_wI/AAAAAAAAAFY/7jpHlQp3rEg/s400/holymarth.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ace354jz8typ3kw/San+Marth.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ace354jz8typ3kw/San+Marth.rar)
Remember ? The good old time =D
Also where can i find the texture for this gorgous recolor?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ci261h78e3h2zfv/e3w0tOSWTD#lh:null-bmewtwo2armorblack.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ci261h78e3h2zfv/e3w0tOSWTD#lh:null-bmewtwo2armorblack.png)
Hoooooooooooooly crap, it's been years since you've posted here. :0
I've already done San Marth:
(http://i.imgur.com/PuLHInu.png)
And you can find that Mewtwo texture here. (https://www.dropbox.com/s/276axek7gz54qv5/Black%20Mewtwo.zip) Thought it was on the Vault, but now I can't find it.
Yeah i stopped playing Brawl, but now i am back in buisness but this time on project M.
SJS, I know you're a busy man and you do great work and you're not taking requests for Falco, but if you can ever get around to it, these are just too cool to not have CSP's.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29646 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29646)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yd78zp9ih3dd76k/Assault+Falco+Recolors.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/yd78zp9ih3dd76k/Assault+Falco+Recolors.rar)
SJS, do you plan on releasing Lucina CSPs with the pose that the current marth has?
I like to have all my CSPs have the same pose, so it'd be a little jarring to have two separate poses for Marth's costumes. Though that's just my opinion.
Keep up the good work.
Are you planning on making more colors for Vibrant Marth?
Little late posting this, but keep up the good work.
Since Marth is pretty much the last guy left now due to you making this new pose for him, when can we expect to have a CSS icon and battle portraits and stuff? D:
Edit: Nevermind. You already did them. Awesome. =D *updates*
Edit 2: Hey SJS, I noticed that you changed the format for Zelda's CSPs so she could have the hand sparkle and have i look good, but didn't do the same for Lucario so he could have his aura. Why not? o.o
I personally think that when changing it to the same format, C18, it looks pretty good here on the screen. I decided to do it for myself, but I was still curious if there was a different reason for you not choosing to.
Personal preference? :<
Happy Birthday sir Gentlemanly!
PARTY ON, DUDE
(http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Party-on-dudes2.gif.pagespeed.ce.ZKml-ciMjL.gif)
Have a gentlemanly good day sir.
not so tragic day indeed
hhHHHHAAAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY
MAY YOUR DAY BE JOYOUS AND WONDERFUL
have a cake
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
sorry i didnt have any candles but you can still make a wish
Have a great day. We all really do appreciate your work, no matter how half-assed our compliments sound. Keep on holding that door.
Happy B-Day SJ.
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday.
Hope you have a good one.
Happy Birthday SJS!
I hope you have a day filled with non-tragedy and puzzles.
i miss many birthday ,happy birthday
Happy Birthday, SJS!
Many kisses from the Brawl Vault members and staff :* Muah
Does somone know where can i find these textures :
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/dpT2HrnGM1/blink5fdgold.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/dpT2HrnGM1/blink5fdgold.png)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/tcirKqWPoc/blink5magicv.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/tcirKqWPoc/blink5magicv.png)
It must be special to you that today is not only your birthday, but the 15th Anniversary of Super Smash Bros.
Happy Another year of life anniversary. Hope you had a good one.
SJS happy B. Props to you.
Happy birthday sir
Happy birthday! Have a nice day (or at least what it is left of it).
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. It was quite the opposite of a tragic day.
yer CSP's add another layer of color to our brawls; it's the least we can do
Happy birthday, Mr. Puzzle
Happy Late Birthday SJS
I cant see the photos :(
Guess I derped and didn't realize your birthday passed. XD;
Happy Belated Birthday, SJS! =D
Also, still wondering about this here. Just out of curiosity. :3
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on January 20, 2014, 10:12:54 PM
Hey SJS, I noticed that you changed the format for Zelda's CSPs so she could have the hand sparkle and have it look good, but didn't do the same for Lucario so he could have his aura. Why not? o.o
I personally think that when changing it to the same format, C18, it looks pretty good here on the screen. I decided to do it for myself, but I was still curious if there was a different reason for you not choosing to.
Personal preference? :<
I just noticed that you gave me the download link to the Black Tunic Link texture...lol Thanks a ton, SJS! ^^
(http://imageshack.com/a/img855/7434/xxc8.png)(http://imageshack.com/a/img855/7434/xxc8.png)(http://imageshack.com/a/img855/7434/xxc8.png)(http://imageshack.com/a/img855/7434/xxc8.png)
Two days late, but whatevz.
Quote from: Miacis on January 24, 2014, 01:01:55 AM
(http://imageshack.com/a/img855/7434/xxc8.png)(http://imageshack.com/a/img855/7434/xxc8.png)(http://imageshack.com/a/img855/7434/xxc8.png)(http://imageshack.com/a/img855/7434/xxc8.png)
Two days late, but whatevz.
well-played
(http://i.imgur.com/vjQNm0h.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35847 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35847)
This genius here, Not Kratos, made new Stock Icons to match SJS's CSPs for the menus and stuff. Awesome guy, he is.
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on January 24, 2014, 02:30:29 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/vjQNm0h.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35847 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35847)
This genius here, Not Kratos, made new Stock Icons to match SJS's CSPs for the menus and stuff. Awesome guy, he is.
I feel inclined to make a Project M version.
Yeah, a P:M version with all the new colors, outfits, Mewtwo and Roy would be great.
I actually made stocks for all the PM Outfits, Mewtwo, and Roy. I just haven't compiled them into a pack yet.
I'll get on that soon enough.
EDIT: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ysw6vjiktszu0j/SJS%20Stock%20PM.brres (https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ysw6vjiktszu0j/SJS%20Stock%20PM.brres)
Contrains stocks for all PM colors, outfits, and clones.
Absolutely fantastic. Who says you can't improve upon perfection? XD
Nice work, Kratos. :3
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on January 25, 2014, 05:29:00 AM
Absolutely fantastic. Who says you can't improve upon perfection? XD
Nice work, Kratos. :3
He's Not Kratos
lets just say that this is kratos...
(http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131113213918/video-game-championship-wrestling/images/d/d2/Kratos_Real.png)
... and the image fairy made those stock icons
Anyone know where I can find the purple Pokemon Trainer?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/ulYdWEnTXp/Pokemon%20Trainer%20-%20%20That%20%27I%20Choose%20You%27%20Point/bpoketrainer2purple.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/ulYdWEnTXp/Pokemon%20Trainer%20-%20%20That%20%27I%20Choose%20You%27%20Point/bpoketrainer2purple.png)
Quote from: Not Kratos on January 25, 2014, 10:12:33 PM
Anyone know where I can find the purple Pokemon Trainer?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/ulYdWEnTXp/Pokemon%20Trainer%20-%20%20That%20%27I%20Choose%20You%27%20Point/bpoketrainer2purple.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/ulYdWEnTXp/Pokemon%20Trainer%20-%20%20That%20%27I%20Choose%20You%27%20Point/bpoketrainer2purple.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12469 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12469)
Thanks!
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on January 20, 2014, 10:12:54 PM
Edit 2: Hey SJS, I noticed that you changed the format for Zelda's CSPs so she could have the hand sparkle and have i look good, but didn't do the same for Lucario so he could have his aura. Why not? o.o
I personally think that when changing it to the same format, C18, it looks pretty good here on the screen. I decided to do it for myself, but I was still curious if there was a different reason for you not choosing to.
Personal preference? :<
Personal preference and to keep filesize down.
Quote from: Charby on January 21, 2014, 11:33:33 PM
Does somone know where can i find these textures :
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/dpT2HrnGM1/blink5fdgold.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/dpT2HrnGM1/blink5fdgold.png)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/tcirKqWPoc/blink5magicv.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/tcirKqWPoc/blink5magicv.png)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2rxqauu0he1hzn/FitLink05.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2rxqauu0he1hzn/FitLink05.pcs)
Can't find the Magic Armor Link vertex, but I'll check again later.
Quote from: Miacis on January 24, 2014, 01:01:55 AM
(http://imageshack.com/a/img855/7434/xxc8.png)(http://imageshack.com/a/img855/7434/xxc8.png)(http://imageshack.com/a/img855/7434/xxc8.png)(http://imageshack.com/a/img855/7434/xxc8.png)
They do care ;-;
Whole load of broken photobuckets up in the OP
There happen to be a Mega Charizard Y CSP floating around?
SJS's just a suggestion, I think you should put yoshi a little farther in the BSS and BP.
Quote from: SJS on January 27, 2014, 03:09:26 PM
Personal preference and to keep filesize down.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2rxqauu0he1hzn/FitLink05.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2rxqauu0he1hzn/FitLink05.pcs)
Can't find the Magic Armor Link vertex, but I'll check again later.
They do care ;-;
Thanks SJS
Hey SJS, I'm curious how you make the CSP's. Could you explain it/is there a guide somewhere? If it's complicated, then don't waste your time explaining. I won't do it if it requires any artistic ability.
That was when he recolored the intro poses.
What he does is make the pose in BrawlBox and adds sexiness in Photoshop.
I thought he said something about using God's tears, but I'm not entirely sure. :>.>:
Quote from: sbfantom on January 30, 2014, 01:59:42 AM
There happen to be a Mega Charizard Y CSP floating around?
No.
Quote from: ValTroX on February 01, 2014, 04:40:12 AM
SJS's just a suggestion, I think you should put yoshi a little farther in the BSS and BP.
I think it's fine, but you could always make your own using the CSP images.
Quote from: dindinmaster on February 03, 2014, 08:58:20 PM
Hey SJS, I'm curious how you make the CSP's. Could you explain it/is there a guide somewhere? If it's complicated, then don't waste your time explaining. I won't do it if it requires any artistic ability.
Everyone wishes for there to be an easy way to make quality work. But there isn't. You have to be willing to put in the time and effort in order to make God cry.
Any chance you'll be wrapping up any cBliss recolors and their respective portraits soon? I'd love to get my hands on some of those.
Quote from: SJS on February 04, 2014, 01:44:39 AM
Everyone wishes for there to be an easy way to make quality work. But there isn't. You have to be willing to put in the time and effort in order to make God cry.
I am totally quoting that later. ¦D
Quote from: SJS on February 04, 2014, 01:44:39 AM
Everyone wishes for there to be an easy way to make quality work. But there isn't. You have to be willing to put in the time and effort in order to make God cry.
Yeah, I hear you. Just wasn't sure if there were any tricks because, like I said, I don't have the first clue how you do any of this. Just makes me appreciate your magic and art even more! Keep it up!
Does anyone happen to have PAVGN's Sunshine Mario?
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/m59gg87n1rqwftx/JKARivtSCG/Old%20Set%204%20-%20I've%20Made%20My%20Point/bmario4sunshine.png?token_hash=AAEhuVBbJdPOzpE8A25H5SLyVtcfYsICsGLF5l3zGb2vXw)
The pictures! I can see them again!
Quote from: Scout on February 04, 2014, 10:46:41 PM
The pictures! I can see them again!
I kinda miss the "Look who's popular!"...
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/cx7hs9ni580g3nj/o1VPrE2iFn/bfox4wolfish.png?token_hash=AAEzZeT0Y4ZGmfuluQeO2AK6mpy19nkb73_kqH2pIwGYmQ)
Do you any chance have this texture, SJS?
I have it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j91eonpisagjnm8/FoxODonell.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/j91eonpisagjnm8/FoxODonell.pcs)
Quote from: Not Kratos on February 05, 2014, 12:50:43 AM
I have it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j91eonpisagjnm8/FoxODonell.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/j91eonpisagjnm8/FoxODonell.pcs)
Thank you so much! ;D
Quote from: DBoggs on January 12, 2014, 05:05:35 AM
Hey SJS, I've looked all over for this Belmont Marth texture but can't seem to find it:
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/x1cjaug8xtkdzam/lhJbRK_RaR/bmarth3belmont.png?token_hash=AAE16qlXM2EMyStnJg6R2EuSyTzWIx1Q5lLHYHRLXtZRRQ)
It's similar to a texture made by DasDonkeyTeam, but unlike theirs it has black hair, not blue. Do you happen to have this texture available for download somewhere?
I think I have it around somewhere
Quote from: Not Kratos on February 04, 2014, 08:28:44 PM
Does anyone happen to have PAVGN's Sunshine Mario?
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/m59gg87n1rqwftx/JKARivtSCG/Old%20Set%204%20-%20I've%20Made%20My%20Point/bmario4sunshine.png?token_hash=AAEhuVBbJdPOzpE8A25H5SLyVtcfYsICsGLF5l3zGb2vXw)
I'd like this too. Does anyone?
Hey SjS, Here are some cool textures that you might want to do if you have time plz^^
Falcon :
Nostalgia Captain Falcon (SNES: F-Zero) : http://www.mediafire.com/folder/kwtib73j7034t/%5BSNES%5D_Captain_Falcon_(F-Z)
Ike :
Lord Ike : http://www.mediafire.com/download/2u9qnnzc0w7n3fn/Lord+Ike.rar
MK:
Meta Vader : [url=http://www.mediafire.com/?8n43t8t5vt2bzst]www.mediafire.com/?8n43t8t5vt2bzst[/url]
Samus:
Dark Samus MP2 Import : http://www.mediafire.com/?y9ijhr4b7832llq
Dark Samus by Carl321 : [url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkwf1sl0uw4ufz9/Dark%20Samus.zip[/url]
True Light Suit Samus by Omegalife with credit to Lensho : http://www.mediafire.com/?491xmkil74wi73z
PED Suit by DragonArts : http://www.mediafire.com/?bgady2nywwz
-----DECODED-----
Quote from: Charby on February 06, 2014, 10:17:13 PM
Here are some cool textures that you might want to do if you have time
Falcon :
Nostalgia Captain Falcon (SNES: F-Zero) : http://www.mediafire.com/folder/kwtib73j7034t/%5BSNES%5D_Captain_Falcon_(F-Z) (http://www.mediafire.com/folder/kwtib73j7034t/%5BSNES%5D_Captain_Falcon_(F-Z))
Ike :
Lord Ike : http://www.mediafire.com/download/2u9qnnzc0w7n3fn/Lord+Ike.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/2u9qnnzc0w7n3fn/Lord+Ike.rar)
MK:
Meta Vader : www.mediafire.com/?8n43t8t5vt2bzst (http://www.mediafire.com/?8n43t8t5vt2bzst)
Samus:
Dark Samus MP2 Import : http://www.mediafire.com/?y9ijhr4b7832llq (http://www.mediafire.com/?y9ijhr4b7832llq)
Dark Samus by Carl321 : https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkwf1sl0uw4ufz9/Dark%20Samus.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkwf1sl0uw4ufz9/Dark%20Samus.zip)
True Light Suit Samus by Omegalife with credit to Lensho : http://www.mediafire.com/?491xmkil74wi73z (http://www.mediafire.com/?491xmkil74wi73z)
PED Suit by DragonArts : http://www.mediafire.com/?bgady2nywwz (http://www.mediafire.com/?bgady2nywwz)
And you forgot to say please :>.>:
All of the god's/orphan's tears needed to do all of this is in a vast quantity.
Also SJS, have you ever had an idea to make an Professor Layton flexing his muscles yelling tragic CPS?
Hello, SJS.
I've to say that I love your CSP oO
I saw this Ike texture when I watched your Ike's CSP :
(http://i57.servimg.com/u/f57/15/76/73/46/bike5e10.png)
I didn't find it in the Vault, and Google wasn't my friend. I found a link to MegaUpload but... MegaUpload xD Can someone help me please ? Thanks in advance !
I'm really liking the new Marth CSPs! The Marth Shun, IWG, and I worked on looks incredibly cool in that pose! Thanks for doing them!
Would you mind making this without the blue fire on his hands? Because I'm using P:M and it looks weird with the only CSP that has blue fire hands and plus the quality of it looks odd.
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/mbiksotuammpzd3/vCxIp72wst/blucario4mega.png?token_hash=AAEHLKFpNRSmHTme6pl0CskFKhAZhRDdpf4zWux3IW42HQ)
Edit:
Disregard this comment, I fixed it now sorry about that ;D
I have used so many of these images in remaking my PM competitive remake, and I want to thank you for all the time it took to make these.
I kind of get a feeling now how these take to make. Having worked endlessly for the past week. I mean endlessly, school, this sleep and eat lol. Its crazy how quickly it eats your time, so ty sir, and everybody else who has contributed.
Sempia, its nice what your trying to say but your poor grammar bothers me. Shows you didn't take time on Thanking SJS.
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/4dgsjbkbntdtcgn/K1n4sjuj05/bcharizard4megax.png?token_hash=AAFRcNFU-Vl6_7bdxVzZ6rf-hpleUeVvNgKYPk0-jF1b8Q)
I came back from the dead just to tell you how beautiful this CSP is
Quote from: 13eaty on February 18, 2014, 10:19:26 PM
Sempia, its nice what your trying to say but your poor grammar bothers me. Shows you didn't take time on Thanking SJS.
Haha sorry about that, I usually am just a little bit short on time nowadays. I was also rather excited so theres that, but thanks SJS for all you do/did. Greatly appreciated :P
Quote from: Kyouma on January 11, 2014, 05:54:03 PM
if we are requesting marths, I have some few ones to request..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Well I made this :I
(http://i.imgur.com/725bx0c.png)
Quote from: Not Kratos on February 04, 2014, 08:28:44 PM
Does anyone happen to have PAVGN's Sunshine Mario?
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/m59gg87n1rqwftx/JKARivtSCG/Old%20Set%204%20-%20I've%20Made%20My%20Point/bmario4sunshine.png?token_hash=AAEhuVBbJdPOzpE8A25H5SLyVtcfYsICsGLF5l3zGb2vXw)
Aye. https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdsvy9zvhzzqixv/FitSunshineMario.pac (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdsvy9zvhzzqixv/FitSunshineMario.pac)
Quote from: Korambu on February 09, 2014, 10:29:48 AM
Hello, SJS.
I've to say that I love your CSP oO
I saw this Ike texture when I watched your Ike's CSP :
(http://i57.servimg.com/u/f57/15/76/73/46/bike5e10.png)
I didn't find it in the Vault, and Google wasn't my friend. I found a link to MegaUpload but... MegaUpload xD Can someone help me please ? Thanks in advance !
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gx3c0ekce63gj75/FitIke02.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/gx3c0ekce63gj75/FitIke02.pcs)
Quote from: Sempai on February 18, 2014, 06:10:30 PM
I have used so many of these images in remaking my PM competitive remake, and I want to thank you for all the time it took to make these.
I kind of get a feeling now how these take to make. Having worked endlessly for the past week. I mean endlessly, school, this sleep and eat lol. Its crazy how quickly it eats your time, so ty sir, and everybody else who has contributed.
I appreciate it. And don't worry about grammar or anything. It's the message, not the delivery that really matters.
Quote from: 13eaty on February 18, 2014, 10:19:26 PM
Sempia, its nice what your trying to say but your poor grammar bothers me. Shows you didn't take time on Thanking SJS.
[censored], it's not like I'm Jesus or something.
Quote from: Boygos on February 18, 2014, 10:51:05 PM
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/4dgsjbkbntdtcgn/K1n4sjuj05/bcharizard4megax.png?token_hash=AAFRcNFU-Vl6_7bdxVzZ6rf-hpleUeVvNgKYPk0-jF1b8Q)
I came back from the dead just to tell you how beautiful this CSP is
Did I just create a zombie?
oh yay! My Yorihime import is the only actual reason why I use Roy lol so thanks alot!
well SJS, certainly been a while since we last saw you here.
my friends are getting a kick out of the SJS portrait pack of PM
If anyone can help me out with this, it'd be a great help to me. Does anyone happen to have the project M CSS's in a folder where it all .png photos? I would like to add these to my build, yet I can't extract it from BrawlBox. thanks to whomever can help.
Roy and Samus are still my favorites by far!
So SJS, when the Smash 3 Project is complete, are we gonna see a Smash 3 version of the main cast's CSPs in your style? I still find your poses to be the best for everyone, Roy and Mewtwo included. ¦D
yo SJS, nice work on the BV redesign! i'm totally diggin' it, it looks more appealing and modern-looking, and not to mention how comfortable it feels as well
my regards! owo
(http://i.imgur.com/rw9gcNY.png)
Don't think we didn't see this. CSS stuff when? CSS stuff when!? =D
Nevermind, it comes with it. Magnificent bastard, you. ¦)
an amazing rendition. i hope they actually do something like this for ZSS' design in sm4sh
<.<
That would make a good base for ZSS poses.
Just sayin'.
(http://i.imgur.com/rw9gcNY.png)
There's one place in the new Z.S.S. pose I can't stop starring at...
The shinning on her right leg.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 03, 2014, 06:23:25 AM
well SJS, certainly been a while since we last saw you here.
my friends are getting a kick out of the SJS portrait pack of PM
Tell your friends I love them.
Quote from: BetaHousing on March 04, 2014, 09:31:54 PM
If anyone can help me out with this, it'd be a great help to me. Does anyone happen to have the project M CSS's in a folder where it all .png photos? I would like to add these to my build, yet I can't extract it from BrawlBox. thanks to whomever can help.
Still need this? Because I can probably put one together.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 06, 2014, 08:42:47 PM
Roy and Samus are still my favorites by far!
Haha, those are my favorites too.
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on March 07, 2014, 05:19:39 AM
So SJS, when the Smash 3 Project is complete, are we gonna see a Smash 3 version of the main cast's CSPs in your style? I still find your poses to be the best for everyone, Roy and Mewtwo included. ¦D
Maybe once it's done. Looks like a lot of work .-.
Quote from: ObskoreStreams on March 07, 2014, 09:21:02 AM
yo SJS, nice work on the BV redesign! i'm totally diggin' it, it looks more appealing and modern-looking, and not to mention how comfortable it feels as well
my regards! owo
Thanks! Glad people are digging the new Vault, since it'll probably look like that for a long, long time.
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on March 11, 2014, 07:49:19 AM
Don't think we didn't see this. CSS stuff when? CSS stuff when!? =D
Nevermind, it comes with it. Magnificent bastard, you. ¦)
Well I just know what people want before they want it.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 11, 2014, 01:22:22 PM
an amazing rendition. i hope they actually do something like this for ZSS' design in sm4sh
Same here, but I hope the hair is redone too. Didn't feel much like messing with it.
Quote from: Segtendo on March 11, 2014, 01:26:56 PM
<.<
That would make a good base for ZSS poses.
Maybe if it weren't such a headache. I'd rather just stick to BrawlBox for normal CSPs.
Quote from: 13eaty on March 11, 2014, 05:59:38 PM
There's one place in the new Z.S.S. pose I can't stop starring at...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Nicely done With the ZSS. Also sorry about my submission and thank you for correcting it.
Lmao, ah beautiful... :')
but really it looks odd.
Quote from: SJS on March 12, 2014, 12:45:27 AM
Same here, but I hope the hair is redone too. Didn't feel much like messing with it.
Maybe if it weren't such a headache. I'd rather just stick to BrawlBox for normal CSPs.
Yea. I just saw the method you used to make that render. It's okay.
One thing I wanna point out that I'm surprised that hasn't been done yet is a more normal Ice Mario CSP, only one I see in the current set is the Smash 3 one.
I threw your ZSS Hybrid into my build and it's amazing. Way better than the original ZSS. Great job to you and the others involved!
Quick question, what font do you use to make the Melee styled names for the stages?
Now the real question is how to make the same type of CSPs like SJS's without messing around in photoshop switching around colors forever...
Can somebody tell me where I can find this Falco?
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/8qfu5xpwgqd8276/pHNatgUqq9/bfalco4adventures.png?token_hash=AAH2p8bEGpODcVOh2QjyK1qAd9kEJzw2tnFUbT5a-0fMqw)
Quote from: Sempai on March 15, 2014, 02:53:57 AM
Now the real question is how to make the same type of CSPs like SJS's without messing around in photoshop switching around colors forever...
Figure out a way to make God cry. That's how he does it.
Quote from: Abbi on March 15, 2014, 09:37:48 AM
Can somebody tell me where I can find this Falco?
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/8qfu5xpwgqd8276/pHNatgUqq9/bfalco4adventures.png?token_hash=AAH2p8bEGpODcVOh2QjyK1qAd9kEJzw2tnFUbT5a-0fMqw)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mtyg2mmmz02/AdvnetureFalco.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/mtyg2mmmz02/AdvnetureFalco.rar)
These amazing CSPs, now Im so spoiled with using only these, I cant get any more new skins :(
#firstworldproblems
If it's okay may I have a picture of the paper mario without part of the shoe cut off?
Hey SJS, do you still have the files for these hacks?
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/x19yfkedmfdajm8/aY813bUTDW/bsheik4giant.png?token_hash=AAECeuu5-Cyx5-G8KmKyrDjw7HK629UBSqQ14rBOScQAwg)(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/qkxqme75s00xvid/JMgGNqgLzT/Old%20Set%204%20-%20Purple%20Squeeze/bganondorf4halfbeast.png?token_hash=AAGAXz-uSy3Tj_uR81HdI72ycrdZnlBR3yGF8dM42LhUXQ)
I've been looking for them, but couldn't find.. :-\
Updated my CSP pack (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645), here's the changelist:
Custom CSP names (smaller and sleeker!)
Donkey Kong (new pose)
Samus (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Ivysaur (removed head from CSS name)
Squirtle (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Yoshi (made smaller and removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Lucario (removed the cheesy aura effect)
Bowser (removed head from CSS name)
R.O.B. (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Captain Falcon (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Haven't updated the Dropbox folders or the PM pack yet, and I won't until later.
Quote from: SJS on March 24, 2014, 12:37:49 AM
Updated my CSP pack (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645), here's the changelist:
Custom CSP names (smaller and sleeker!)
Donkey Kong (new pose)
Samus (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Ivysaur (removed head from CSS name)
Squirtle (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Yoshi (made smaller and removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Lucario (removed the cheesy aura effect)
Bowser (removed head from CSS name)
R.O.B. (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Captain Falcon (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Haven't updated the Dropbox folders or the PM pack yet, and I won't until later.
SJ. The new DK pose is sexy.
:srs: Put babies in my vagina.
That DK pose. Perfection.
I would have to agree with the above comments
Sweet jesus...
How many new poses are upcoming, am I gonna have to change all my CSP'S again :P
:sonic: If you're not busy, could you make some more CSP's for Rosalina? I was on here earlier, and I didn't find what I was looking for. I need an orange. Thanks in advance! :sonic:
And same with making a more brawlish Ice Mario CSP, could really use one.
Updated the PM CSP pack. There's no joke or prank here, the day is just a coincidence.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35535 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35535)
Here are the Donkey Kong CSPs in case you missed them, need them, or just want to see them again.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
dong... has been tragically expanded
Decided to make some fancy renders for a few of my CSPs as rendering practice. Not something I'll ever want to take requests on, but hey, here they are. Might do this for a few more characters.
Yoshi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
hey that ike styled link texture. does anyone have a link to it or something? i cant seem to find it on the vault anymore
Quote from: SJS on April 03, 2014, 02:32:29 AM
Decided to make some fancy renders for a few of my CSPs as rendering practice. Not something I'll ever want to take requests on, but hey, here they are. Might do this for a few more characters.
*snip*
(http://abload.de/img/bozyuuub.gif)
Whether you do any more or not using this (time consuming?) method, I am glad I got to see this much.
Pit looks pretty weird with that close up.
Did one more
Bowser
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Again, I'm not putting these in my CSP pack or anything. Just made them for fun. I think it's pretty amazing what rendering software can do.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Very nice. I really like the highlight on Bowser!
Ya I wish I could like that post on here. Those Bowser highlights are so much better looking! Is this too necro? I feel like not cause this thread is always active again-ish.
Link for this? --> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/Tlz_J4LxIE/Ike%20-%20Tellian%20Slide/bike5charizard.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/Tlz_J4LxIE/Ike%20-%20Tellian%20Slide/bike5charizard.png)
So I have a nice week-long break coming up, and I was thinking of making more of those fancy CSP render remakes (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg1245513#msg1245513) and maybe putting together some sort of CSP pack with them.
Of course, I don't believe I'd be able to redo all of them. So what I want to ask... is there any particular pose you want to see "HD-ified"? Like before, it would just be default colors and the Project: M alt. Too much trouble to go into requests.
Quote from: HollowNeku on April 30, 2014, 08:10:13 PM
Link for this? --> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/Tlz_J4LxIE/Ike%20-%20Tellian%20Slide/bike5charizard.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/Tlz_J4LxIE/Ike%20-%20Tellian%20Slide/bike5charizard.png)
In the description of this video. I have no idea how I remembered that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ufcc5puT6g (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ufcc5puT6g)
Quote from: SJS on May 09, 2014, 08:48:11 PM
So I have a nice week-long break coming up, and I was thinking of making more of those fancy CSP render remakes (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg1245513#msg1245513) and maybe putting together some sort of CSP pack with them.
Of course, I don't believe I'd be able to redo all of them. So what I want to ask... is there any particular pose you want to see "HD-ified"? Like before, it would just be default colors and the Project: M alt. Too much trouble to go into requests.
In the description of this video. I have no idea how I remembered that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ufcc5puT6g (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ufcc5puT6g)
I would want to see Samus.
How about Wolf and Peach?
Kirby!!!
and Jiggs, for my girlfriend
Professor Layton?
I'd like to see Luigi, but that's just my biased opinion.
Quote from: TheSoraKid on May 09, 2014, 11:39:33 PM
How about Wolf and Peach?
Already did Peach. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg1245175#msg1245175)
Link and Snake would be cool.
Mario and your "SJS Link". Thank you.
I would like to see Roy.
EDIT: Also Olimar and Ganondorf
Wario would be cool!
I would like to see Zelda and Toon Link
Hey SJS, love your CSPs. I noticed that one of your Link CSPs is of an alternate version of Mirage Link with black and purple. I can't seem to find it in the Vault, so could you tell me where it's from? Thanks in advance.
Sonic with PM colors included would be good for me.
Well I did Super Turbo Ultra HD Definitive Editions of Wolf and Luigi today.
Wolf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
AND ONE LAST THING... I made an alternate pose for Dry Bowser for my personal PM build and figured I'd share. No, I didn't get carried away with practicing rim lighting, why do you ask?
(http://i.imgur.com/USFVkYQ.png)
Luigi looks heaps better with your rendering technique.
Wario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
If I could make a few quick suggestions...
1) update the fairy wing Jigglypuff to have bigger wings
2) get rid of the cheesy magic on Zelda's hand
3) update the dropboxes
Hay SJS, would you mind making some CSS icons for your alternate ZSS pose? I only really need the Project M one, so I figured I'd ask.
Unless, of course, they already exist and I just can't find them anywhere.
There's no aiceclimbersbl.png in Battle Portraits and CSS D:
Where can i get the templates (of the 80x56 pics)?
EDIT: Found some templates on ASF1nk post, but i can't find the black template.
well, i'll make a custom one ;)
I know this is late, but I just noticed that you used my Royal Purple Shadow Dragon Marth. He's lookin real good in that new CSP. Thanks man.
Also thanks for those new Roy and ZSS mods you released. They look great.
Any plans to make portraits of the Project M Unlocked models, like Quickdraw Metaknight, Dedede, or Wii R.O.B.? I think they'd look much better with your poses.
Hey, Does anyone know where i can find this?
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/x1cjaug8xtkdzam/AACN5iWPZYmG8kDUgY9ni3Sra/bmarth3shadowdragonaamazerommu.png?token_hash=AAHxuqt2XnQokxZey444SrQQDfIlTB960shV1Hj6WeCLuQ&expiry=1402681654)
Thank you in advance.
Edit : lol. whoops.
The link or pic didn't show up.
Does anyone know where I can find this alternate version of Mirage Link? Thanks in advance.
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/AACwEtkBcDZ949UMFC0ll4f5a/blink5miragealt.png?token_hash=AAHl0UrV8ElkdFphpE_9gatkVcDPyr3WmEzyNftnfAYjBw&expiry=1402804824)
Quote from: theTRUEchamp on June 15, 2014, 03:03:24 AM
Does anyone know where I can find this alternate version of Mirage Link? Thanks in advance.
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/AACwEtkBcDZ949UMFC0ll4f5a/blink5miragealt.png?token_hash=AAHl0UrV8ElkdFphpE_9gatkVcDPyr3WmEzyNftnfAYjBw&expiry=1402804824)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33551 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33551)
I think this is it. I think theres two versions in the download; the one that is all blue and the one from the CSP.
If anything try PMing the the creator and he'll send it to you.
Quote from: NinfanNanz on June 12, 2014, 06:16:57 PM
Hey, Does anyone know where i can find this?
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/x1cjaug8xtkdzam/AACN5iWPZYmG8kDUgY9ni3Sra/bmarth3shadowdragonaamazerommu.png?token_hash=AAHxuqt2XnQokxZey444SrQQDfIlTB960shV1Hj6WeCLuQ&expiry=1402681654)
Thank you in advance.
Edit : lol. whoops.
That's my own custom texture made by Shun_One. You can't have it! Haha I'm stingy... I might include it when I upload my own custom build though. So who knows...?
Been a while.
I recently (today) released a Daisy model import and wanted to share the CSPs. (Here's a download link by the way. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204656))
(http://i.imgur.com/REPvpQQ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ZpyuG1G.png)(http://i.imgur.com/LKQTGTU.png)(http://i.imgur.com/wBc9qJ2.png)(http://i.imgur.com/t73C7ZY.png)(http://i.imgur.com/mhFVK7g.png)(http://i.imgur.com/j5g18W8.png)
And a Dark Suit CSP the classic BrawlBox way...
(http://i.imgur.com/BcIDNix.png)
...but also the not classic way? (Also download link. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204535))
(http://i.imgur.com/4CR6x5u.png)
And I don't think I posted about my ZSS update either! Naturally, the portraits were updated, too. (Yup. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204298))
(http://i.imgur.com/ezOK8bS.png)(http://i.imgur.com/jhmpYt3.png)(http://i.imgur.com/1QSQ4eN.png)(http://i.imgur.com/EJa35wL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/7IsFbO6.png)(http://i.imgur.com/jNPAYQU.png)(http://i.imgur.com/reuLwVB.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Hv9nQZv.png)(http://i.imgur.com/0w8IKeT.png)(http://i.imgur.com/tikvgZ7.png)(http://i.imgur.com/kBnfAmU.png)
Beautiful work as always SJS!! I love your Samus model so much I've completely replaced default Samus with it! The only thing is I play using the HD pack on Dolphin...would it be too much trouble to release uncompressed CSP's for your Samus? I understand if not though. Thank you for your super high quality mods! :D
Hey you. That's a nice lookin Daisy you got there.
Umfff, dat Dark Suit pose...
Love the updates, all of your stuff ends up being some of the most high-quality on the vault. Like, I'm talking 4k UHD quality. It's great.
Oh, just curious, any chance we'll see quality CSPs of any of the other models (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204449) in the (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204349) plethora of (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203278) Prime imports (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31155)? If not then I understand, all of this obviously takes time.
Agreeing with Rufure here in the sense that I'd just love a whole pack of the Prime suit done CSP and hack wise since I've been wanting to change Samus's look ever since I replaced ZSS with yours and my little rule of not using outfit hacks if there isn't a CSP of it in your style. I like to keep things consistent. (I've had the update since you put it out, too. Nice job, by the way.)
Prime or Other M, either would be absolutely awesome as a pack.
But dat Daisy tho. Seriously, that's much more important. I absolutely love how she looks. Makes me wish I could actually have an extra slot to use her separately and maybe have her and Rosalina alongside Peach. Too bad PM isn't that customizable. Not without being a headache, anyway.
But yeah, excellent job overall.
inb4hiimdaisyposts
Where can I find this texture?
(http://i.imgur.com/WYD7zLE.png)
Thanks in advance.
Does anybody know where I can find this Luigi texture? Thanks in advance.
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/Flj9XVf4xUC04sEHgvACAHXqKUE7s9flCMPle87ENu4GBR9rHQ3LfafWJErPnP7u)
From what I understand there appears to be some sort of issue with the CSP showing up. It's the one named "pickle" under Luigi's portraits. It looks like his white costume from Melee.
Quote from: megamanofnumbers on June 29, 2014, 07:45:48 PM
Where can I find this texture?
(http://i.imgur.com/WYD7zLE.png)
Thanks in advance.
Could this be it?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14483 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14483)
Quote from: Rebtand on July 02, 2014, 05:31:31 AM
Could this be it?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14483 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14483)
Thank you so much! :)
Post Merge: July 03, 2014, 07:12:25 PM
I don't like to overstep myself but I discovered hundreds of pages back that some guy named PAVGN posted a download link to his Dreamcast ROB for this portrait:
(http://oi60.tinypic.com/2gy6f80.jpg)
However the file doesn't seem to exist anymore. Does anyone still have a copy of that texture? Brawl Vault doesn't have it.
My question is actually pretty simple, what CSS do the Black CSS icons go to? I've found the templates or at least a CSS that uses the icons for g, r, b, db and of course the vanilla and P:M icons, but I have no idea where the bl ones are used.
For reference I'm talking about these ones:
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/khzOP304K7rKt0WnWSAIemk5RBP7T27YGrzZc3bWBv1WrLypCt4xwa3tqhWWNLZ1)
Quote from: Granfalloon on June 25, 2014, 05:02:20 AM
Beautiful work as always SJS!! I love your Samus model so much I've completely replaced default Samus with it! The only thing is I play using the HD pack on Dolphin...would it be too much trouble to release uncompressed CSP's for your Samus? I understand if not though. Thank you for your super high quality mods! :D
Not sure what you mean by uncompressed. None of my newer CSPs are compressed, indexed, or anything.
Quote from: Nαno on June 25, 2014, 05:20:22 AM
Hey you. That's a nice lookin Daisy you got there.
Thanks, Pacman.
Quote from: Rufure on June 25, 2014, 05:59:30 AM
Umfff, dat Dark Suit pose...
Love the updates, all of your stuff ends up being some of the most high-quality on the vault. Like, I'm talking 4k UHD quality. It's great.
Oh, just curious, any chance we'll see quality CSPs of any of the other models (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204449) in the (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204349) plethora of (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203278) Prime imports (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31155)? If not then I understand, all of this obviously takes time.
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on June 26, 2014, 03:12:48 AM
Agreeing with Rufure here in the sense that I'd just love a whole pack of the Prime suit done CSP and hack wise since I've been wanting to change Samus's look ever since I replaced ZSS with yours and my little rule of not using outfit hacks if there isn't a CSP of it in your style. I like to keep things consistent. (I've had the update since you put it out, too. Nice job, by the way.)
Prime or Other M, either would be absolutely awesome as a pack.
But dat Daisy tho. Seriously, that's much more important. I absolutely love how she looks. Makes me wish I could actually have an extra slot to use her separately and maybe have her and Rosalina alongside Peach. Too bad PM isn't that customizable. Not without being a headache, anyway.
But yeah, excellent job overall.
inb4hiimdaisyposts
I'll think about it...
Quote from: TwoSixZero on June 30, 2014, 06:49:48 PM
Does anybody know where I can find this Luigi texture? Thanks in advance.
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/Flj9XVf4xUC04sEHgvACAHXqKUE7s9flCMPle87ENu4GBR9rHQ3LfafWJErPnP7u)
From what I understand there appears to be some sort of issue with the CSP showing up. It's the one named "pickle" under Luigi's portraits. It looks like his white costume from Melee.
I know the one you're talking about: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7w4w469dyh79wg/PickleLuigi.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7w4w469dyh79wg/PickleLuigi.rar)
Quote from: megamanofnumbers on July 02, 2014, 06:20:29 AM
I don't like to overstep myself but I discovered hundreds of pages back that some guy named PAVGN posted a download link to his Dreamcast ROB for this portrait:
(http://oi60.tinypic.com/2gy6f80.jpg)
However the file doesn't seem to exist anymore. Does anyone still have a copy of that texture? Brawl Vault doesn't have it.
Unfortunately, I don't have the hack saved.
Quote from: JamesOnyx on July 14, 2014, 02:36:25 AM
My question is actually pretty simple, what CSS do the Black CSS icons go to? I've found the templates or at least a CSS that uses the icons for g, r, b, db and of course the vanilla and P:M icons, but I have no idea where the bl ones are used.
For reference I'm talking about these ones:
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/khzOP304K7rKt0WnWSAIemk5RBP7T27YGrzZc3bWBv1WrLypCt4xwa3tqhWWNLZ1)
I have no idea.
Post Merge: July 14, 2014, 06:35:37 PM
Gonna ride this Lucina hype train and post some renders I made.
(http://i.imgur.com/Gg2GuAq.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/tYwaUwV.png)
Hey, SJS, do you take requests for CSPs? I'm sure you've answered this question thousands of times but I'd rather not dig through 385 pages to find out lol.
Pittoo? Smiling? What is this witchcraft?
Quote from: Haviklink on July 14, 2014, 10:17:45 PM
Hey, SJS, do you take requests for CSPs? I'm sure you've answered this question thousands of times but I'd rather not dig through 385 pages to find out lol.
Rather than look through 385 pages why not look at some of the first written words on the first page of this thread? c:
Hey, SJS. I see you included a ZSS with Dark Suit Samus. Is she one of the ones from your pack?
PS is there a reason there's no SJS Mars Sheik?
Hello SJS, this is my first time actually posting on a thread like this. anyways I have always liked your csps, they are amazing I was just wondering if you or anybody else on the chat here, really, knew where I could find this godly texture: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/n7cqOK7pIC#lh:null-blink5ad.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/n7cqOK7pIC#lh:null-blink5ad.png)
I have looked and I thought I found it in ASR Miraj's channel where he keeps all his hacks and such, but I got the file and it was not the same as the picture which showed it. and this very much disappointed me. I've also seen it used in some matches, but I have never actually encountered this texture. Can you help me out here, or anybody viewing this thread currently. I really like this texture.
Nice Lucina and Dark Pit, Sam.
can someone help me find these skins?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jao9fp56c83l85e/rfaosDBTZb#lh:null-bsnake4spiritcamo.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jao9fp56c83l85e/rfaosDBTZb#lh:null-bsnake4spiritcamo.png)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/17fg60bplkoqked/STiYw6BhZZ#lh:null-btoonlink3alttpp.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/17fg60bplkoqked/STiYw6BhZZ#lh:null-btoonlink3alttpp.png)
Quote from: Haviklink on July 14, 2014, 10:17:45 PM
Hey, SJS, do you take requests for CSPs? I'm sure you've answered this question thousands of times but I'd rather not dig through 385 pages to find out lol.
Lockablefaceman is right. I don't take requests anymore, and don't see myself opening requests again.
Quote from: Segtendo on July 14, 2014, 11:02:17 PM
Pittoo? Smiling? What is this witchcraft?
Death brings him joy. Also I was too lazy to vertex Pit's face.
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on July 15, 2014, 02:21:40 AM
Rather than look through 385 pages why not look at some of the first written words on the first page of this thread? c:
Hey, SJS. I see you included a ZSS with Dark Suit Samus. Is she one of the ones from your pack?
PS is there a reason there's no SJS Mars Sheik?
That ZSS costume was made just for the Dark Suit import, so it's not in the pack.
And last time I was making BrawlBox CSPs, there was no Mars Sheik.
Quote from: T25XL on July 15, 2014, 11:10:09 PM
Hello SJS, this is my first time actually posting on a thread like this. anyways I have always liked your csps, they are amazing I was just wondering if you or anybody else on the chat here, really, knew where I could find this godly texture: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/n7cqOK7pIC#lh:null-blink5ad.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/n7cqOK7pIC#lh:null-blink5ad.png)
I have looked and I thought I found it in ASR Miraj's channel where he keeps all his hacks and such, but I got the file and it was not the same as the picture which showed it. and this very much disappointed me. I've also seen it used in some matches, but I have never actually encountered this texture. Can you help me out here, or anybody viewing this thread currently. I really like this texture.
I think the texture is Another Dimension Link by Das Donkey. I could be wrong, but regardless, this vertex is pretty old.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/776qtwtpikzn51i/FitLink04.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/776qtwtpikzn51i/FitLink04.pcs)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 16, 2014, 03:30:19 PM
Nice Lucina and Dark Pit, Sam.
Thank you, sir.
Quote from: mfMax on July 17, 2014, 02:26:11 AM
can someone help me find these skins?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jao9fp56c83l85e/rfaosDBTZb#lh:null-bsnake4spiritcamo.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jao9fp56c83l85e/rfaosDBTZb#lh:null-bsnake4spiritcamo.png)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/17fg60bplkoqked/STiYw6BhZZ#lh:null-btoonlink3alttpp.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/17fg60bplkoqked/STiYw6BhZZ#lh:null-btoonlink3alttpp.png)
Don't know the hack creators, so unfortunately I can't credit them.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ov33d8lbrqizi2c/SpiritCamo.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ov33d8lbrqizi2c/SpiritCamo.pcs)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygr4vguys6o7p3p/ALLTPToonLink.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygr4vguys6o7p3p/ALLTPToonLink.rar)
Quote from: SJS on July 17, 2014, 05:31:44 PM
Don't know the hack creators, so unfortunately I can't credit them.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ov33d8lbrqizi2c/SpiritCamo.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ov33d8lbrqizi2c/SpiritCamo.pcs)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygr4vguys6o7p3p/ALLTPToonLink.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygr4vguys6o7p3p/ALLTPToonLink.rar)
THANK YOUUUUU
Hello SJS I was wondering if you know how to get the default brawl pac files for characters? Been practicing my own CSP's and I was curious to what you used to make yours? Also 10/10 Work you produce, I'm a huge fan and love your stuff!
Quote from: Link2link8 on July 19, 2014, 06:05:59 PM
Hello SJS I was wondering if you know how to get the default brawl pac files for characters? Been practicing my own CSP's and I was curious to what you used to make yours? Also 10/10 Work you produce, I'm a huge fan and love your stuff!
Do you mean the Default outfits and such? It should be in the resources section of the vault. At the bottom it should show 2 data partitions. The one on the right is PAL and the one on the left is NTSC. Just pick the one you use and search for the files you need.
Quote from: HeartlessSeph on July 19, 2014, 10:23:04 PM
Do you mean the Default outfits and such? It should be in the resources section of the vault. At the bottom it should show 2 data partitions. The one on the right is PAL and the one on the left is NTSC. Just pick the one you use and search for the files you need.
Ohhhhh! I didn't see that! I feel a silly now for not noticing that! Thanking you so much!
Are you updating your Lucina model or just making render i don't understand, they look gorgeous tho, i 'd love to play her as a costume on PM :p
Quote from: Charby on July 20, 2014, 12:41:49 PM
Are you updating your Lucina model or just making render i don't understand, they look gorgeous tho, i 'd love to play her as a costume on PM :p
then download her and put her in... not that hard xD
I would like to add her as an additional slot with the voices someone did for her, i think it's doable but this could be tricky
Quote from: SJS on July 14, 2014, 03:55:03 AM
Gonna ride this Lucina hype train and post some renders I made.
[spoiler](http://i.imgur.com/Gg2GuAq.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/tYwaUwV.png)
This pose for Lucina looks really cool! As for Dark Pit... well, same goes for him :D
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 20, 2014, 12:44:36 PM
then download her and put her in... not that hard xD
I needed to read this twice.
I think the texture is Another Dimension Link by Das Donkey. I could be wrong, but regardless, this vertex is pretty old.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/776qtwtpikzn51i/FitLink04.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/776qtwtpikzn51i/FitLink04.pcs)
[/quote]
Thank you very much, and yea I know it's old, I just never found it all those years XD
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 20, 2014, 12:44:36 PM
then download her and put her in... not that hard xD
Quote from: Scout on July 20, 2014, 04:33:35 PM
I needed to read this twice.
I see what you did there... :>.>:
That Pitoo pose..... looks kinda familiar.... but I just cant put my finger on it.....
where can i find this?
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/kDhBl1CfV2f06aK0Z2aHEHcqduhbCrb3XKfCfnHlNUf43jes36mrCgFt6FFDRh9u)
You can find it anywhere, just use a broken link for pictures!
(I can't see the picture)
Hey. I've noticed that almost every character has a set of cBliss recolors, such as this: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x1cjaug8xtkdzam/HG9lP0upib#lh:null-bmarth3cblisspink.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x1cjaug8xtkdzam/HG9lP0upib#lh:null-bmarth3cblisspink.png)
And this: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mbiksotuammpzd3/CkTFCsR_OZ#lh:null-blucario4cblissblack.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mbiksotuammpzd3/CkTFCsR_OZ#lh:null-blucario4cblissblack.png)
I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find the cBliss recolors. If somebody could tell me where these (not these two in particular but them all in general) would be, I'd be very appreciative. Thanks in advance.
Quote from: WarioBrtsm on July 21, 2014, 04:27:10 AM
That Pitoo pose..... looks kinda familiar.... but I just cant put my finger on it.....
Weird, I didn't purposefully reference anything. I could have referenced something subconsciously though.
Quote from: HollowNeku on July 23, 2014, 12:02:48 PM
where can i find this?
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/kDhBl1CfV2f06aK0Z2aHEHcqduhbCrb3XKfCfnHlNUf43jes36mrCgFt6FFDRh9u)
You'll have to give me the portrait name or something, because whatever you linked isn't working.
Quote from: TwoSixZero on July 23, 2014, 06:40:22 PM
Hey. I've noticed that almost every character has a set of cBliss recolors, such as this: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x1cjaug8xtkdzam/HG9lP0upib#lh:null-bmarth3cblisspink.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x1cjaug8xtkdzam/HG9lP0upib#lh:null-bmarth3cblisspink.png)
And this: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mbiksotuammpzd3/CkTFCsR_OZ#lh:null-blucario4cblissblack.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mbiksotuammpzd3/CkTFCsR_OZ#lh:null-blucario4cblissblack.png)
I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find the cBliss recolors. If somebody could tell me where these (not these two in particular but them all in general) would be, I'd be very appreciative. Thanks in advance.
They're from an unreleased cBliss recolor project that StarWaffle and I were working on. I don't think it'll ever get done, so I might just release the completed recolors in a pack or something.
The pack sounds like a good idea, SJS. Maybe if you do end up releasing it you could give me credit for the idea or something.
Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2014, 03:29:46 PM
They're from an unreleased cBliss recolor project that StarWaffle and I were working on. I don't think it'll ever get done, so I might just release the completed recolors in a pack or something.
I'd love to see it released as is. I was stalking the thread for quite a while lol.
Does anyone by some miracle have the Nebula skin Samus? The DL link is gone and it's been a year or so iirc, and my search has been neigh ;-;
Quote from: Codex-9 on July 26, 2014, 12:35:29 AM
Does anyone by some miracle have the Nebula skin Samus? The DL link is gone and it's been a year or so iirc, and my search has been neigh ;-;
luckily i still have it in my samus folder since a long time when the link was good, should i reupload it? (it's not mine though)
Quote from: ObskoreStreams on July 26, 2014, 02:16:40 AM
luckily i still have it in my samus folder since a long time when the link was good, should i reupload it? (it's not mine though)
Ohhh, if you can I would be in your debt! Previous owner's link just died out (He still has other nebula costumes of others that are still up and it's a been a year or so from what I know)
Quote from: Codex-9 on July 26, 2014, 12:35:29 AM
Does anyone by some miracle have the Nebula skin Samus? The DL link is gone and it's been a year or so iirc, and my search has been neigh ;-;
Neigh. https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6f3wugqqh07s4j/Nebula%20Samus.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6f3wugqqh07s4j/Nebula%20Samus.rar)
Quote from: SJS on July 26, 2014, 07:47:08 PM
Neigh. https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6f3wugqqh07s4j/Nebula%20Samus.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6f3wugqqh07s4j/Nebula%20Samus.rar)
You, Sir, are the greatest! Thanking you so much!
Does anybody know where I can find these? Thanks in advance.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kp9in4tm5rjv147/IIZzypixWF#lh:null-bdiddy2black.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kp9in4tm5rjv147/IIZzypixWF#lh:null-bdiddy2black.png)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2udrf3x8oclvazg/LcmZBvpzr_#lh:null-blucas3earthbound64.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2udrf3x8oclvazg/LcmZBvpzr_#lh:null-blucas3earthbound64.png)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/stcfuwx98kijvkr/zahL0HwNUl#lh:null-brob3subspace.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/stcfuwx98kijvkr/zahL0HwNUl#lh:null-brob3subspace.png)
Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you might have the DL link to this Joker Lucas. I already checked all Lucas' pages in the vault and googled it too and couldn't find it so I figured I'd drop a line. Thanks.
https://photos-3.dropbox.com/t/0/AABnZLCf-a8lA1XHTKZjgIpPMeJkNpaBsHlr9E4354GlWw/12/77575204/png/1024x768/3/1406530800/0/2/blucas3joker.png/gFbYmi7VOlAd_gSwqI6fupVncPAlTL5sUQl7uqiaV84
and btw... awesome stuff SJS. S Tier CSPs. :af:
Are there any CSPs for this Claus? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22141 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22141)
Quote from: TwoSixZero on July 27, 2014, 01:01:10 AM
Does anybody know where I can find these? Thanks in advance.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kp9in4tm5rjv147/IIZzypixWF#lh:null-bdiddy2black.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kp9in4tm5rjv147/IIZzypixWF#lh:null-bdiddy2black.png)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2udrf3x8oclvazg/LcmZBvpzr_#lh:null-blucas3earthbound64.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2udrf3x8oclvazg/LcmZBvpzr_#lh:null-blucas3earthbound64.png)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/stcfuwx98kijvkr/zahL0HwNUl#lh:null-brob3subspace.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/stcfuwx98kijvkr/zahL0HwNUl#lh:null-brob3subspace.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32505 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32505)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tq4ckebp6y798se/Lucas64.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/tq4ckebp6y798se/Lucas64.pcs)
I don't have that ROB texture.
Quote from: Plutonium19 on July 28, 2014, 07:21:43 AM
Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you might have the DL link to this Joker Lucas. I already checked all Lucas' pages in the vault and googled it too and couldn't find it so I figured I'd drop a line. Thanks.
https://photos-3.dropbox.com/t/0/AABnZLCf-a8lA1XHTKZjgIpPMeJkNpaBsHlr9E4354GlWw/12/77575204/png/1024x768/3/1406530800/0/2/blucas3joker.png/gFbYmi7VOlAd_gSwqI6fupVncPAlTL5sUQl7uqiaV84 (https://photos-3.dropbox.com/t/0/AABnZLCf-a8lA1XHTKZjgIpPMeJkNpaBsHlr9E4354GlWw/12/77575204/png/1024x768/3/1406530800/0/2/blucas3joker.png/gFbYmi7VOlAd_gSwqI6fupVncPAlTL5sUQl7uqiaV84)
and btw... awesome stuff SJS. S Tier CSPs. :af:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwq9m28i5a4by6f/ClassicJoker.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwq9m28i5a4by6f/ClassicJoker.rar)
Quote from: Damonj17 on July 30, 2014, 03:02:01 PM
Are there any CSPs for this Claus? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22141 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22141)
Check. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2udrf3x8oclvazg/LcmZBvpzr_)
Quote from: SJS on July 30, 2014, 08:53:12 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32505 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32505)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tq4ckebp6y798se/Lucas64.pcs (https://www.dropbox.com/s/tq4ckebp6y798se/Lucas64.pcs)
I don't have that ROB texture.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwq9m28i5a4by6f/ClassicJoker.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwq9m28i5a4by6f/ClassicJoker.rar)
Check. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2udrf3x8oclvazg/LcmZBvpzr_)
Couldn't find it
EDIT: Found it in old set 2. Cheers!
for some reason, when I saw SJS replied, I foolishly thought was going to say he would open requests once again
gotta miss those times
OMG! Thanks a million, SJS
That new render for Lucina looks gorgeous. Do you have the other recolors of her in that render pose?
I saw that you used it for those extra colors you just uploaded.
Hey SJS. Great job on Lucina. Do you think you can release those cBliss recolors that we talked about a while back? Thanks in advance either way.
Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 31, 2014, 02:21:15 AM
for some reason, when I saw SJS replied, I foolishly thought was going to say he would open requests once again
gotta miss those times
Haha... don't think I'll ever do that again.
Quote from: Nao-chan on August 01, 2014, 09:34:58 PM
That new render for Lucina looks gorgeous. Do you have the other recolors of her in that render pose?
I saw that you used it for those extra colors you just uploaded.
I'm working on revamping the OP, adding a section for my new "HD" CSPs, and cutting all ties with Photobucket... but in the meantime: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yymrdr5n21kek7b/AACflnpsOaa7aumQDI1pwc9Ra (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yymrdr5n21kek7b/AACflnpsOaa7aumQDI1pwc9Ra)
Quote from: TwoSixZero on August 01, 2014, 10:32:20 PM
Hey SJS. Great job on Lucina. Do you think you can release those cBliss recolors that we talked about a while back? Thanks in advance either way.
It's a lot of stuff to put together... and I haven't even started. Soon though.
Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2014, 03:29:46 PM
You'll have to give me the portrait name or something, because whatever you linked isn't working.
my mistake, sorry
this is what i´m looking for:
(http://i.imgur.com/S1cRdrG.png)
Quote from: SJS on August 02, 2014, 04:24:33 PM
Haha... don't think I'll ever do that again.
Tragic
OP's been updated with a new section for High Quality CSPs. There are quite a few new things there, so be sure to check it out. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg90479#msg90479)
It IS high quality. O_O
you guys are overreacting, I really dont see much difference with the old ones
Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 04, 2014, 07:43:51 PM
you guys are overreacting, I really dont see much difference with the old ones
I believe he re-posed them and then rendered them into HD.
That's how it looks that way. :kdance:
is the marth in the HD Csp a new vertex hack or something the hair is a bit different
What method did you use to render them, 3DS Max? Wouldn't it take a while like that?
Proves SJS will always be the best CSP maker.
Where can I get this skin for Mario? https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m59gg87n1rqwftx/AACr7FB7Ql882JM6O2_Fcl7ba/Old%20Set%204%20-%20I%27ve%20Made%20My%20Point#lh:null-bmario4plumber.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m59gg87n1rqwftx/AACr7FB7Ql882JM6O2_Fcl7ba/Old%20Set%204%20-%20I%27ve%20Made%20My%20Point#lh:null-bmario4plumber.png)
I can't find it in the vault.
Can someone link me to where I can download this Ganon:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qkxqme75s00xvid/AAAYYyTlRDhDdgCSk5PEEkPqa/Old%20Set%204%20-%20Purple%20Squeeze/bganondorf4rustic.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qkxqme75s00xvid/AAAYYyTlRDhDdgCSk5PEEkPqa/Old%20Set%204%20-%20Purple%20Squeeze/bganondorf4rustic.png)
By the way SJS, you should maybe not make your CSP names as.. vague as their are right now. I mean, searching "rustic" on the vault, which is what you named this CSP, didn't really give me what I was looking for and I'm sure that goes for some other CSPs here, like the one above me simply called "plumber".
Just noticed the CSP names for Ganon in Set 4 and Set 5 are the same (Purple Squeeze)
Does anyone have a link to that cbliss dark green Yoshi? Been looking all over for it.
(http://i.imgur.com/fIWUE6y.png)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/918re6km6wal95t/EIQIyAhLaM#lh:null-bzelda5fake.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/918re6km6wal95t/EIQIyAhLaM#lh:null-bzelda5fake.png)
anybody know where i can find this zelda?
Post Merge: August 13, 2014, 07:55:48 PM
also, i'm trying to keep all my costumes with sjs portraits, and i know you're not taking requests, but there's a robot ness skin i really love and was wondering what files i would need to recreate your portrait style? all the portraits for this robot ness are terrible but the skin is awesome so i want to get a matching portrait.
Quote from: Codex-9 on August 11, 2014, 04:02:52 PM
Does anyone have a link to that cbliss dark green Yoshi? Been looking all over for it.
(http://i.imgur.com/fIWUE6y.png)
Its unreleased. Its part of the upcoming cBliss color pack
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x19yfkedmfdajm8/AAAsCPxfu8Hr-FpHgpbKlv-Sa/bsheik4fake.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x19yfkedmfdajm8/AAAsCPxfu8Hr-FpHgpbKlv-Sa/bsheik4fake.png)
ok, i found false zelda... does anybody know where i can find false sheik?
Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 04, 2014, 07:43:51 PM
you guys are overreacting, I really dont see much difference with the old ones
Compare old Mewtwo to the new one and you'll see the difference. Not only is the pose far better but the details are just... better.
What happened to the project Mars, Maritime and Minty banners? Is that project still going on? I have all my costumes from there :(
I wonder if SJS is going to make CSPs and BPs of the new Project M costumes.
Quote from: MetalLegacy on August 13, 2014, 10:43:11 PM
Its unreleased. Its part of the upcoming cBliss color pack
Sorry for the late reply and thanks for letting me know! I was wondering for quite some time haha.
Btw does anyone have a link for:
(http://i.imgur.com/IpVsUNd.png)
The original on the vault is taken down and I can't seem to find it anywhere.
EDIT: Never mind! Found one!
EDIT 2:
Actually while I'm asking does anyone know where this one is?
(http://i.imgur.com/UQJloTs.png)
So...does anyone know what happened to the Project Mars(Maritime, Minty, Vibrant) banners, link and skins?
We died.
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/DAdWtjYhVeTfkwYIGZvt9Vm7AtPMU44iIvqIjQAeJMRwyEDAipTFpcUrAYfzDjDn)
I could use some help finding this. It's called "wolfish".
Hey, does anyone have these recolors:
(http://i.imgur.com/YcSXayd.png) (http://i.imgur.com/olovEKn.png) (http://i.imgur.com/GuiwjZ0.png)
I couldn't find them. Thanks in advance.
Anyone got links for awakening recolors? I have minty and maritime, just can't find the DL for Mars or any other colors, for that matter.
Sooooooo....
When are you guys going to release the cBliss costumes? Doesn't look like you guys are in a rush to finish it.
My guess is they are focusing on wii U now
Hi! Big fan of your CSPs. I was wondering, do you have a tutorial somewhere on how you make your CSPs? I'd like to create my own CSP pack, but I can't find a tutorial on how to make a lot of them in the same pose with BrawlBox.
Quote from: Sempai on October 21, 2014, 07:47:35 AM
My guess is they are focusing on wii U now
lol smash bros for wii u is not even out yet
but ppl sure cant wait for it to come out, and start hacking it to turn it into melee too
SJ SJ SJ~ Where are you?~
it's been... 2 months since he was last active on here. this is certainly trag- *shot*
With Project M 3.5 releasing tomorrow, he better deliver.
Cut the guy some slack, he's done all these CSPs for us, and though I would love for him to make ones based on the new 3.5 costumes, he may be too occupied for such a thing.
...
Or he could be doing nothing at all; either way, passive aggressiveness won't get us anywhere.
I really hope he does the csp for the new P:M models, I love his work and i like to have the same portrait for all the alts.
Does anyone know how to find/download the cbliss colors?
I cant find olimars and ZSS among others...
Im Waiting A Update For The Coolest CSP For Project M! ^^
How do you make portraits? I mean, I know what to do with the files'n'stuff, but to make quality ones? Do you need a greenscreen stage, a 3D Model viewer or something? Because mine seem awkward and don't fit with the rest. My major problem is with the lighting of the characters. If you could help me with all that, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Quote from: Luigifan141 on November 13, 2014, 10:44:54 PM
With Project M 3.5 releasing tomorrow, he better deliver.
No because he is NOT forced to, no need to be aggressive.
I know this is old post now. But I always wanted to say this.
Also, for everyone else, SJS did not posted on this thread long ago... it was even necroposted when it was on the DEAD status. Just saying.
Download the thing.
Brawl Vault (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207091) | Direct (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/77575204/SJS%20CSPs%20PM%20%28Dec07%29.zip)
Does anyone know where the CSPs are located in 3.5? I keep looking for them but can't find them. They're not in common5.pac anymore
oh
That's... tragic...
Thanks a bunch SJS, you always come through!
Finally got around to adding the new PM costume portraits to the Dropbox folders in the OP. If you need non-compressed versions of those portraits, you know where to find them now.
Oh, and here are the new poses debuted in the pack:
Link (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/94phpu1yyhvlf3g/AACoQOyPwg73vrlzDDDCmihMa?dl=0)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sheik (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7kobux5ii7dxx7s/AADIZK6FrsEX4llk1HjzoXOya?dl=0)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Zelda... wasn't able to be finished in time, but she's done now. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ok3ell5r39tc9wr/AACUscenpcyZ5d516dn_4Ntqa?dl=0)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Aaaand here's a compressed purple party hat Pikachu. The one in the pack is still blue.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SJS, will you be doing mars/maritime/minty for your new csps? Those skins are pretty solid and have stood the test of time.
Specifically DK, jiggs and squirtle dont have a set yet.
Dk in his barrel pose, jiggs and squirtle in their latest.
Quote from: Sempai on December 14, 2014, 08:42:48 PM
SJS, will you be doing mars/maritime/minty for your new csps? Those skins are pretty solid and have stood the test of time.
Specifically DK, jiggs and squirtle dont have a set yet.
Dk in his barrel pose, jiggs and squirtle in their latest.
I'll think about it...
SJS please release the cBliss costumes!
Quote from: SJS on December 19, 2014, 01:45:29 AM
I'll think about it...
I appreciate it sir. :P
My 78 stage build is almost done, but waiting on these to make it complete.
Ill send you the link to it when your finished, I think you would approve.
Oh SJS such a tease :P
Been checking every day for updates
Could you do some of the csp's that are algeorgeromo melee remastered? E.G. Captain America and Mach Rider - Captain Falcon?
A few more examples:
- Chrom Ike
- melee remastered csp for everybody
- nostalgia wolf (assault costume)
- scouting legion toon link
Quote from: TwoSixZero on December 20, 2014, 10:08:48 PM
SJS please release the cBliss costumes!
I second this statement. DAT Pink Dankey Kang!
(https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v7fsv6fx1hq28yp/AABJyZX07njodCZSqj2y54UAa/bszerosuit5cammy.png?raw=1&dl=0)
So is there a download link of the texture somewhere?
(http://i.imgur.com/vZ1Tq22.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I have nothing to do so I'll probably just make random renders and CSPs all day
Post Merge: April 04, 2015, 10:23:31 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/HMXZLME.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/XD68urx.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
A true gentleman delivers wonderful works of art to the undeserving masses. You're wonderful SJS.
those samuses tho
Thank you, but it's not over yet
(http://i.imgur.com/wWpubee.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/cMsjYb2.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Might be able to get a couple more things posted tonight.
Post Merge: April 05, 2015, 04:07:52 AM
Last stuff of the thing
(http://i.imgur.com/3tDll1T.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/L3DhBfH.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Post Merge: April 05, 2015, 02:15:57 PM
One more!
(http://i.imgur.com/JdaQLLS.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
If you have any texture hack requests for these eight characters (http://i.imgur.com/XV41DI5.jpg), I may do them. Depending on how that goes, I might expand to vertexes and imports.
I've got a few older textures (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=20221) for Samus, ZSS, Marth, and Ganondorf that could use some CSP justice.
Happy Easter SJS! Hope things are going well on your end.
darn, only texture hacks. well, it's understandable as many model hacks have bone edits. no matter, its easy to turn internet images into CSPs and BPs
These look great. What are you using to render? Marmoset?
Also, thanks for that thing the other day. It looks beautiful. Did Star show you the finished result?
You may or not know this, but the Professor Layton CSP are broken.
A lot of them are gone. Are you replacing them with better ones?
Can you make these ones? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21370 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21370) (ZSS JUSTIN BAILEY) and http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202676 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202676) (ZSS Blue and Green recolor)
guess who's back, back again!
If you could do any of these, that would be awesome.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32447 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32447)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34355 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34355)
Quote from: squeakyboots13 on April 06, 2015, 09:25:06 PM
If you could do any of these, that would be awesome.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32447 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32447)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34355 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34355)
YES! I would really like to have those as well!
New stuff. Some requests, mostly random textures. I'll start doing model import and vertex requests for these new poses, provided it's a reasonable amount.
(http://i.imgur.com/QTtH9tN.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ganondorf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Also, the OP is in the process of being updated, so links will be broken probably.
Post Merge: April 08, 2015, 01:37:07 AM
Quote from: Nαnobuds on April 05, 2015, 06:42:45 PM
These look great. What are you using to render? Marmoset?
Also, thanks for that thing the other day. It looks beautiful. Did Star show you the finished result?
Yup, caved and bought Marmoset. And you're welcome for the thing. It was a very shiny and beautiful thing.
These are with Marmoset? Nice dude. o.o
Ooh! If you're taking requests for Luigi, can you do these two?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205331 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205331)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202964 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202964)
The Samuses look great. Thank you!
Would you mind sharing that Fire Samus on here? The BV link is broken and I've been after that one for months.
This luigi too!
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/bzckMuM2qnJmv06LN9xWN3SxPpf6htO1iqzTjwAhskXGvhB3fdaqCHujxKYWWZ0t)
Quote from: RAWRzilla on April 08, 2015, 08:56:52 PM
This luigi too!
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/jMhrNaxTePQRMS5QhYqCOTlmOkk9Zs75gaXhx72PclQBA7wVwFz4erN7cmBxtbJ7)
The image doesn't show
Hey, SJ?
You still have the CSPs for Geno somewhere? A while ago someone PM'd me about one of them asking me to release a texture of mine you made a CSP for that I never really finished, and I've kinda forgotten what it looks like. It was the Cherry B(http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446)om Geno I think...
Quote from: AndIQuote on April 08, 2015, 01:25:31 PM
Would you mind sharing that Fire Samus on here? The BV link is broken and I've been after that one for months.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ceyra2edt9uo5du/Fire%20Samus.zip?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ceyra2edt9uo5du/Fire%20Samus.zip?dl=0)
Quote from: Velen on April 11, 2015, 03:30:42 PM
Hey, SJ?
You still have the CSPs for Geno somewhere? A while ago someone PM'd me about one of them asking me to release a texture of mine you made a CSP for that I never really finished, and I've kinda forgotten what it looks like. It was the Cherry B(http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446)om Geno I think...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i3324kjjwslohyc/bgeno1cherry.png?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/i3324kjjwslohyc/bgeno1cherry.png?dl=0)
I still have the textures, too.
Quote from: squeakyboots13 on April 08, 2015, 06:31:41 AM
Ooh! If you're taking requests for Luigi, can you do these two?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205331 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205331)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202964 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202964)
The Samuses look great. Thank you!
(http://i.imgur.com/Cgf5yvG.png)(http://i.imgur.com/vndK3fk.png)
Hey look, new [censored].
(http://i.imgur.com/6d98yvy.png)(http://i.imgur.com/tx8RxsB.png)(http://i.imgur.com/UNCCWGh.png)(http://i.imgur.com/rN8q5lQ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ltMK5GB.png)(http://i.imgur.com/25YhQAr.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ZBp7zJw.png)(http://i.imgur.com/N47vtiG.png)(http://i.imgur.com/KS7nay9.png)(http://i.imgur.com/tlGU7m1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/yPPSndE.png)(http://i.imgur.com/u5A0Dz8.png)
Also the OP is updated. I plan on giving every character one final render.
I will just request this luigi
https://www.dropbox.com/s/497a9amy0kvfjj8/049Luigi.rar?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/497a9amy0kvfjj8/049Luigi.rar?dl=0)
Peach
(http://i.imgur.com/ye8OvAz.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
*Downloads all the new Peach and Zamus' CSPs*
Make me Graycina and Graymia!
http://i.imgur.com/uva67qX.png (http://i.imgur.com/uva67qX.png)
http://i.imgur.com/CGjITAj.png (http://i.imgur.com/CGjITAj.png)
http://i.imgur.com/0mNWjsy.png (http://i.imgur.com/0mNWjsy.png)
I take it these CSPs are from the old LST cBliss project?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207708 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207708)
Here's my request: Phantom Ganondorf. If you could make this, I'd very much appreciate it! :)
Holy crap you're doing this again.
Could you make one for Nanobuds Power Suit Samus? This one:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206627 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206627)
The files expired and there aren't any good CSPs lying around.
Thanks for the link! I have a few requests:
SMBDX Luigi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13274&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13274&Moderated=All)
Casino Luigi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205898 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205898)
Lord Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35625 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35625)
Scouting Legion Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35204 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35204)
Fall Peach: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1292 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1292)
Oh yeah; and before I forget, can you also make CSPs for Nanobuds' Midna and kidneptune101's Twilight Princess Sheik?
Midna: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27619 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27619)
Twilight Princess Sheik: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205187 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205187)
Smash 3 CSPs by SJS would be great.
Thanks for Graycina (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ytb99yfqe75r1yw/blucina1masklonggrey.png?dl=0) and Graymia (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8gzbx2vjkfuj995/bmia4grey.png?dl=0)'s CSPs!
Those are some nice renders SJS.
*Sits down and waits for Olimar's turn.*
I just want to say that these updated CSPs are blowing my mind. So good!
Eyyyy, My texture hacks are on there! wow! I feel so honored, I can't wait to get into this business again (although it isn't business since no one gets paid)! Quick question, some characters have Maritime/Mars/Minty/Mirage CSPs while others do not. Will you be doing CSPs for those projects?
ZSS CSPs of all of these, please?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207374 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207374)
Oh wow, SJS these are amazing! Got into trying to learn CSP creation myself thanks your inspirational work!
I wish I can step up my game now but this is on a whole different level of awsome! Keep it up!
Quote from: Emmeryn on April 12, 2015, 04:10:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uva67qX.png (http://i.imgur.com/uva67qX.png)
http://i.imgur.com/CGjITAj.png (http://i.imgur.com/CGjITAj.png)
http://i.imgur.com/0mNWjsy.png (http://i.imgur.com/0mNWjsy.png)
I take it these CSPs are from the old LST cBliss project?
Yeah, I've been slowly releasing the ones I made.
Quote from: Goombaswag on April 13, 2015, 02:18:27 AM
Smash 3 CSPs by SJS would be great.
If you want to request something, post a link please.
Quote from: NinfanNanz on April 13, 2015, 04:22:51 AM
Eyyyy, My texture hacks are on there! wow! I feel so honored, I can't wait to get into this business again (although it isn't business since no one gets paid)! Quick question, some characters have Maritime/Mars/Minty/Mirage CSPs while others do not. Will you be doing CSPs for those projects?
I plan on doing them, sometimes I forget to though. If there are specific ones you want, be sure to post them here.
Quote from: Codex-9 on April 13, 2015, 02:10:19 PM
Oh wow, SJS these are amazing! Got into trying to learn CSP creation myself thanks your inspirational work!
I wish I can step up my game now but this is on a whole different level of awsome! Keep it up!
Thanks, all it takes is practice.
And now, requests.
Ganondorf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Roy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Great, now I don't know what Samus skins to choose.
Guess I'll just have to make 4 different builds or something.
Some requests:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207389 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207389)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207388 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207388)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205206 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205206)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30357 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30357)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30212 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34354)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34085 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34085)
Thank you in advance.
This is one absurd request, so you can take this one if you want. Can you make CSPs for ALL of Shun's Project Vibrant characters? You know, the ones from his Brawl Vault and his House of Pancakes?
For Marth:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28061 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28061)
For Luigi:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35444 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35444)
For Lucario:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34100 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34100)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9071 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9071)
For Samus:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28664 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28664)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4107 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4107)
For Zero Suit Samus:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30964 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30964)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27106 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27106)
For Roy:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35296 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35296) (White haired one)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35285 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35285)
For Peach:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27215 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27215)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2030 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2030)
If you could please make these, I'd be very grateful! :D
Thanks a ton for doing this!
Quote from: Psycho_Ghost on April 13, 2015, 07:46:03 PM
For Luigi:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35444 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35444)
That explains the sudden report, can't believe this old thing is even looked at today.
SJS accepting requests again? Nice! Reminds me of the old derpy DK renders you did with MS Paint.
(those were your best work yet)
Post Merge: April 13, 2015, 10:48:34 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202843 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202843)
I request just this one. Thats it really, its been a while I did anything decent with characters as a solo thing.
Well if we are on the topic of requesting things
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lkgnkrfh4jd4fdw/FitRoy03.pcs?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/lkgnkrfh4jd4fdw/FitRoy03.pcs?dl=0)
I'll be uploading this to the vault eventually.
Quote from: SJS on April 13, 2015, 04:53:43 PM
Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SHOULDERPADS! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!
HUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUT
Quote from: SJS on April 13, 2015, 04:53:43 PM
Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Many thanks, SJS. Great work as always.
While you're still taking requests, I'd like to make a few.
Captain Falcon:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203102 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203102)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34781 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34781)
Ganondorf:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24007 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24007)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26549 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26549)
Lucario:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31332 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31332)
Marth:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30480 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30480)
Peach:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25127 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25127)
Samus:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207313 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207313)
For Zero Suit Samus:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3319 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3319)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22426 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22426)
If you could do these, I would appreciate it. :)
Great work as always! I have a few more requests (for the characters I forgot last time, ha!) that you are more than welcome to pass over since I've requested several already.
Umbreon Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2463 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2463)
Hooded Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206350 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206350)
Human 0^2: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22611 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22611)
Mars Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30480 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30480)
Mirage Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33657 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33657)
Mars Ganon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30372 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30372)
Maritime Ganon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30053 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30053)
Captain America Falcon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206451 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206451)
Blood Hawk Retro Falcon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208040 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208040)
Also, if you still have the files around, I'd like to request San Marth and Sable Prince Marth. I'd upload the files myself for ease of access but my laptop SD card reader isn't working at the moment.
Quote from: Kaye Cruiser on April 14, 2015, 03:37:27 AM
SHOULDERPADS! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!
HUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUT
Many thanks, SJS. Great work as always.
You-
Was that a BSC reference you just made?
I really like the new lighting on these ones!
Quote from: megamanofnumbers on April 14, 2015, 07:10:00 AM
You-
Was that a BSC reference you just made?
You betcha. Gotta love the Samus Aran Battlecry.
Always good to see a fellow BrainScratcher.
Quote from: Kaye Cruiser on April 15, 2015, 12:40:44 AM
Always good to see a fellow BrainScratcher.
+1 for BSC.
"Angst..... fox.........angst.......sadness......more angst......OOH A PENNY!"Anyway those Samus CSPs are amazing, definitely using those from now on.
I heard you were taking requests again, I was wondering would you make CSPs for Yuri Lowell? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205934 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205934)
Quote from: megamanofnumbers on April 13, 2015, 07:43:59 PM
This is one absurd request, so you can take this one if you want. Can you make CSPs for ALL of Shun's Project Vibrant characters? You know, the ones from his Brawl Vault and his House of Pancakes?
I'll gladly do them, just post links, please.
Quote from: Scuot on April 13, 2015, 10:40:00 PM
That explains the sudden report, can't believe this old thing is even looked at today.
SJS accepting requests again? Nice! Reminds me of the old derpy DK renders you did with MS Paint.
(those were your best work yet)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: ZX_GaiusOutway_ZX on April 15, 2015, 12:51:29 AM
I heard you were taking requests again, I was wondering would you make CSPs for Yuri Lowell? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205934 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205934)
Seems like that one's a PSA?
Thank you all for the kind words. And now, some gross CSPs.
Captain Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ganondorf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Lucario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on April 16, 2015, 01:30:31 AM
I'll gladly do them, just post links, please.
http://smashboards.com/threads/shuns-house-of-pancakes-closed-what-you-see-is-what-you-get.336537/ (http://smashboards.com/threads/shuns-house-of-pancakes-closed-what-you-see-is-what-you-get.336537/)
Edit: Also gonna request for this.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203309 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203309)
well... i found a few requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SJS I LOVE YOU! :D YOU'RE AMAZING!
If you could do these last couple, that'd be awesome!
Captain Falcon:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34094 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34094)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24983 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24983)
Ice Climbers:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30171 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30171)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11396 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11396)
Thanks again! :)
I guess I'll leave some requests of mine.
Samus:
-Utsuho Reiuji: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204459 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204459)
Meta Knight:
-Marx: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207365 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207365)
Olimar:
-Captain Louie: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35090 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35090)
-Captain Linkimar: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206835 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206835)
-Samurai Olimar: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203660 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203660)
Thanks SJS. Your CSPs are the best. Especially that MS Paint Donkey Kong :P
From this point on, I'll be asking for Smash 3 requests of whoever you've done CSPs of a the time.
So with that said~
Luigi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34946 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34946)
Captain Falcon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36346 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36346)
Peach: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34465 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34465)
Ice Climbers: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205320 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205320)
Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35946 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35946)
Ganondorf: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35347 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35347)
Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205840 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205840)
Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36424 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36424)
And Samus's Smash 3 isn't ready yet, so I'll post this one...Though I think you might've done it already: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924)
Have at it, buddy.
These are lovely man!, I like them a lot.
Could you do these too? I forgot to ask for them before:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30195 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30195)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30212 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30212)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34507 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34507)
BTW, I think you missed the default color from this pack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207374 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207374)
Thank you very much.
Just a reminder that I'm only taking requests for those characters with new poses. The ones that aren't greyed out in the OP. Like Kirby.
(http://i.imgur.com/c76Eg0T.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This one, then?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7032 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7032)
darn, needed a csp for that angel crash. verywell
Some Kirby requests.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206239 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206239)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33995 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33995)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933)
Can you do a csp for this Mewtwo? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36136 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36136)
Here are some Kirby textures!
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/q3t749wc8am8j/Light_Green_Kirby (https://www.mediafire.com/folder/q3t749wc8am8j/Light_Green_Kirby) (I posted a mirror because the Brawl Vault DL is broken)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31204 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31204)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206219 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206219)
Quote from: SJS on April 16, 2015, 01:30:31 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Seems like that one's a PSA?
Thank you all for the kind words. And now, some gross CSPs.
Captain Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ganondorf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Lucario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
No Roy (https://www.dropbox.com/s/lkgnkrfh4jd4fdw/FitRoy03.pcs?dl=0) request? Darn. Is it because I don't have it uploaded to the vault yet? Or is it because you need more than one Roy costume request at a time? I know it's a lot easier to do a bunch of the same character at one time, so I understand. :P
If that's the case, here are some Roy's that I believe are pretty good.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35754 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35754)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36058 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36058)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203785 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203785)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203795 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203795)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206424 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206424)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35824 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35824)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207512 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207512)
Quote from: PMCB on April 17, 2015, 09:04:05 PM
No Roy (https://www.dropbox.com/s/lkgnkrfh4jd4fdw/FitRoy03.pcs?dl=0) request? Darn. Is it because I don't have it uploaded to the vault yet? Or is it because you need more than one Roy costume request at a time? I know it's a lot easier to do a bunch of the same character at one time, so I understand. :P
I totally did some Roy requests and forgot to upload the CSPs. Really glad you brought it up.
(http://i.imgur.com/hxjfjHO.png)(http://i.imgur.com/7y1bW0e.png)(http://i.imgur.com/wU60Qwy.png)(http://i.imgur.com/gpigD4L.png)
Buncha Ganondorf request ;D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31109 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31109)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=335 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=335)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28906 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28906)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207592 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207592)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30145 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30145)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206012 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206012)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207279 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207279)
and some c falcon :D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207691 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207691)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203757 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203757)
Quote from: squeakyboots13 on April 17, 2015, 06:34:09 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933)
That Epic Yarn Kirby is an emerald texture hack. I haven't figured out how to replicate those in a render yet.
Quote from: NoFun on April 16, 2015, 08:11:23 PM
These are lovely man!, I like them a lot.
Could you do these too? I forgot to ask for them before:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30195 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30195)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30212 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30212)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34507 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34507)
BTW, I think you missed the default color from this pack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207374 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207374)
Thank you very much.
You're right, it's there now.
Quote from: Kaye Cruiser on April 16, 2015, 08:05:21 PM
And Samus's Smash 3 isn't ready yet, so I'll post this one...Though I think you might've done it already: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924)
I did indeed do those.
Requests! By the way, the Lucario CSPs have had the eyes slightly adjusted. This may seem meaningless, but it was an edit to make things a little easier for me. So update those when you get the chance.
Captain Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ganondorf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ice Climbers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Kirby
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Lucario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Roy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
senator armstrong was not done? or were there problems?
---
pepsiman and foxy look great
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 18, 2015, 10:15:31 PM
senator armstrong was not done? or were there problems?
---
pepsiman and foxy look great
Whoops
(http://i.imgur.com/s6lqKQT.png)
So what are your current request guidelines, SJS? Because if my request(s) fit in the guidelines, then I may have a few requests.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 18, 2015, 11:48:22 PM
So what are your current request guidelines, SJS? Because if my request(s) fit in the guidelines, then I may have a few requests.
Anything goes as long as it's for a character with a new pose.
Didn't mean for that to rhyme at all.
Aww nuts. The character request I had is grayed out. Are you planning on doing other characters in the future? Maybe characters with custom skeletons as well?
Hey. Sorry for throwing out so many requests but could you also do the rest of Shun's vibrant textures? Here are the one's for characters you're doing.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35248 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35248)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34267 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34267)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34125 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34125)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34126 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34126)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33821 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33821)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33639 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33639)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33360 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33360)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33316 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33316)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33293 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33293)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32129 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32129)
I honestly prefer these over the Smash 3 textures. Thanks a lot for taking all the requests.
Thanks SJS!
For both the Samus and your Picasso of Donkey Kong!
Smash 3 Samus is a thing now. Here ya go. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208277 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208277)
Thanks for doing those other ones, by the way. They look great. <3
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 18, 2015, 11:53:44 PM
Aww nuts. The character request I had is grayed out. Are you planning on doing other characters in the future? Maybe characters with custom skeletons as well?
I plan on redoing every character.
And custom skeletons?
Quote from: Kaye Cruiser on April 19, 2015, 07:59:30 AM
Smash 3 Samus is a thing now. Here ya go. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208277 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208277)
Thanks for doing those other ones, by the way. They look great. <3
I was holding on to these until Xenozoa released 'em.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Charizard!
(http://i.imgur.com/TiISRMg.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933) for kirby?
So now that Charizard has opened up, I do have a few requests.
I would like a purple recolor I made that's included in a PSA of mine, please.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208281 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208281)
I would also like the Project M blue recolor (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f0x5wn8o46e0fji/AAAJV8I42WxMPkmir4i32EyAa/Old%20Set%204/bcharizard4pm25blue.png?dl=0) and the scrapped Project M red Charizard recolor (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f0x5wn8o46e0fji/AAC-OOcgjzrYpkbKDA0GGY6pa/Old%20Set%204/bcharizard4pmred.png?dl=0) done as well, please. (I linked to your Dropboxs link of the CSPs, as I didn't want to be rude and upload the images).
Quote from: SJS on April 19, 2015, 01:46:30 PMAnd custom skeletons?
Characters with custom bonesets.
I've got a few requests for Falcon:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203468 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203468)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26164 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26164)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204585 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204585)
Can I have Link Set 4 for Phazon link:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12390 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12390)
And my Custom Links (If I Upload these to the vault, do i have premission to upload with CSPs?):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/axsc64dou7vaejo/AABetmOYQKEN1vREwDC87GfJa?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/axsc64dou7vaejo/AABetmOYQKEN1vREwDC87GfJa?dl=0)
Post Merge: April 20, 2015, 12:39:59 AM
Id also like the Box Buddy Csp for:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34343 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34343)
I was going to request my Luigi [censored] but I found out all the ones I wanted were made already. ಠ_ಠ I love youu.
Marth:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0j2nam5t42ige/Awakening_Marth (https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0j2nam5t42ige/Awakening_Marth)
Had to upload this because I couldn't find it anymore on Brawl Vault!
Thank you SOO MUCH for all of this amazing CSP work you're doing! :)
Quote from: SJS on April 19, 2015, 01:46:30 PM
I was holding on to these until Xenozoa released 'em.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Charizard!
(http://i.imgur.com/TiISRMg.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Excellent. <3
Nice job on Charizard, too.
FYI Your Charizard CSPs haven't propagated correctly to Dropbox
Couldn't get the damn thumbnail working properly so I uploaded it
Retro Fire Luigi https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9921v0r48l32xp/FitLuigi09.pac?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9921v0r48l32xp/FitLuigi09.pac?dl=0)
Biker Peach (is somebody working on an updated version of this?) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mogwjtwhfdy (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mogwjtwhfdy)
Shadow Lugia Charizard https://www.dropbox.com/s/px8g9twe90pbqww/FitPokeLizardon09.pac?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/px8g9twe90pbqww/FitPokeLizardon09.pac?dl=0)
Here are a few more requests:
Captain Falcon:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32069 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32069)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206189 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206189)
Charizard:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35183 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35183)
Ice Climbers:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5308 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5308)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36116 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36116)
Kirby:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13195 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13195)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207033 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207033)
Roy:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35462 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35462)
Thanks again, SJS. :)
Some Ice Climber requests:
Nostalgia Climbers: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35267 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35267)
Maritime: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30172 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30172)
Mars: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32280 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32280)
Minty: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27838 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27838)
Gold/Silver: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19167 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19167)
Mallow & Snowy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29607 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29607)
awesome work! :D
oh boy charizard
blue eyes white dragon http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207168 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207168)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27222 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27222)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27965 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27965)
and my falcon :D http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207869 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207869)
I see you're trying to go for poses that aren't Smash 4, but that's exactly what Charizard's pose is. I feel like you should rework it in my opinion. Or just work on it's shading at least.
Also, I'd like to request a CSP for this Marth (https://app.box.com/s/jrcwldhv42zohktz4ep9zh2j6myzxpyo). Thanks for all your hard work!
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 19, 2015, 03:22:09 PM
Characters with custom bonesets.
I'd rather focus on completing CSPs for the Brawl cast before I attempt custom characters.
Quote from: Mansta8 on April 20, 2015, 01:39:54 AM
I was going to request my Luigi [censored] but I found out all the ones I wanted were made already. ಠ_ಠ I love youu.
<3
Quote from: Psycho_Ghost on April 20, 2015, 01:45:08 AM
Thank you SOO MUCH for all of this amazing CSP work you're doing! :)
You're welcome :)
Quote from: RAWRzilla on April 20, 2015, 03:16:00 PM
FYI Your Charizard CSPs haven't propagated correctly to Dropbox
Whoops, thanks for bringing that up!
Quote from: TheRealHeroOfWinds on April 20, 2015, 08:22:14 PM
I see you're trying to go for poses that aren't Smash 4, but that's exactly what Charizard's pose is. I feel like you should rework it in my opinion. Or just work on it's shading at least.
I don't see it? (http://i.imgur.com/zoWXBgl.png)
Ness!
(http://i.imgur.com/VH0xBlb.png)(http://i.imgur.com/fvMgkpl.png)(http://i.imgur.com/aEz7cCz.png)(http://i.imgur.com/3gZR3U7.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Ns9ac4e.png)(http://i.imgur.com/isjVjg6.png)(http://i.imgur.com/gMWI1CZ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/bLlXkpc.png)(http://i.imgur.com/j1ybBLx.png)(http://i.imgur.com/07yeo03.png)
Ness:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35355 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35355)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33505 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33505)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35110 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35110)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35664 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35664)
Thanks again! :D
Yoo Ness looks great, I guess I'll request these for him:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203794 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203794)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203066 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203066)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207023 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207023)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207089 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207089)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30284 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30284)
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ness/Giyness.rar (http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ness/Giyness.rar)
Marth:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27767 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27767)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203454 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203454)
Luigi:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24253 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24253)
Peach:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204340 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204340)
Samus:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207304 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207304)
Thanks! Love your work. I was so excited to hear about these new CSP's. :)
Just figured I would leave these requests here.
Shadow:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205356 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205356)
Waluigi:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205382 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205382)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208194 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208194)
01 - Ninten http://www.mediafire.com/download/0pbmfje4wp4gpld/Ninten.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/0pbmfje4wp4gpld/Ninten.zip)
06 - Paula http://www.mediafire.com/download/b27kuotxqt4yluo/FitNess05.pcs (http://www.mediafire.com/download/b27kuotxqt4yluo/FitNess05.pcs)
07 - Poo https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7t4gnchcnbtzu2/Poo.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7t4gnchcnbtzu2/Poo.rar)
08 - Jeff https://www.dropbox.com/s/fivvlftc047y101/ThatNerdGuy.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/fivvlftc047y101/ThatNerdGuy.zip)
09 - Travel Clothes http://www.mediafire.com/download/45n869jnk5koecd/Snow_Ness.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/45n869jnk5koecd/Snow_Ness.zip)
Last ones for me until your next character (I promise):
1-Up: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1024 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1024)
Wave Shirt: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206642 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206642)
Quote from: SJS on April 20, 2015, 11:14:33 PM
Ness!
(http://i.imgur.com/VH0xBlb.png)(http://i.imgur.com/fvMgkpl.png)(http://i.imgur.com/aEz7cCz.png)(http://i.imgur.com/3gZR3U7.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Ns9ac4e.png)(http://i.imgur.com/isjVjg6.png)(http://i.imgur.com/gMWI1CZ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/bLlXkpc.png)(http://i.imgur.com/j1ybBLx.png)(http://i.imgur.com/07yeo03.png)
Welp, you already know, old friend.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35287 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35287)
Quote from: SJS on April 17, 2015, 10:08:34 PM
I totally did some Roy requests and forgot to upload the CSPs. Really glad you brought it up.
(http://i.imgur.com/hxjfjHO.png)
Thank you so much for this!
Here are some ZSS ones. I mainly want the one in the first link, but the others would be cool too. ;)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205152 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205152)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207678 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207678)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207225 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207225)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207123 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207123)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206796 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206796)
Thanks again for everything you are doing right now!
Your work is great
Can't wait to request more---
*looks at all the requests*
I... I got nothing.
Quote from: Scuot on April 22, 2015, 01:52:24 AM
Can't wait to request more---
*looks at all the requests*
I... I got nothing.
Yep... Except now after seeing the Roy one my friends want their other ones made...
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bcs1e7m1g6uta0a/AADVIPvdjY0V5OtOuSkdZAGOa?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bcs1e7m1g6uta0a/AADVIPvdjY0V5OtOuSkdZAGOa?dl=0)
Yet again these have yet to be released... I'll get to that later. :P
:D H.Q. Peach http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207116 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207116)
Here's some requests for some more characters, mostly vibrant. As I use Shun's vibrant models in my build. I'll request more as you bring back more characters.
Vibrant Captain Falcon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33316 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33316)
Vibrant Mars Falcon: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/siui43hll7kzbkp/iWLTjcIR7Q (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/siui43hll7kzbkp/iWLTjcIR7Q)
Vibrant Protoman Falcon: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q3s7l3rfdrsfd8s/pkUFHSPh-f (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q3s7l3rfdrsfd8s/pkUFHSPh-f)
RoboticCyborg SNES Falcon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207390 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207390)
Vibrant Charizard: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33635 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33635)
Shiny Charizard: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16570 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16570)
Vibrant Ganondorf: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33360 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33360)
Vibrant Ice Climbers: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34267 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34267)
Libertyernie Kirbys: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5034 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5034)
mnsg Purple Kirby: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=530 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=530)
Mango Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33981 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33981)
Mirage Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33924 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33924)
Pokeball Headband Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208236 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208236)
Ken Fighter Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207387 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207387)
Vibrant Luigi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32129 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32129)
JoeTE Mr. L: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31865 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31865)
Windhunter7 Mr. L: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207063 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207063)
Vibrant Brawl Marth: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8zggnma39lvkczd/5j4VkcvNFf (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8zggnma39lvkczd/5j4VkcvNFf)
Shun's OTHER Vibrant Marth: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9bej0tpjfu1emjz/Vibrant%20Marth.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/9bej0tpjfu1emjz/Vibrant%20Marth.zip)
Vibrant Ness: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33505 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33505)
Shinf Ninten: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205240 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205240)
Vibrant Peach: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33293 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33293)
Vibrant Project M Peach Costumes: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/udy0knnzkbld4k0/hgu1iTKhHj (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/udy0knnzkbld4k0/hgu1iTKhHj)
Vibrant Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35248 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35248)
Silver Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35462 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35462)
BBQ Purple Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204900 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204900)
Awakening Recolor Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36281 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36281)
Fabulous Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36064 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36064)
Ice Blue Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35411 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35411)
Mango Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35345 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35345)
Vibrant Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34125 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34125)
Red Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30450 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30450)
SA-X: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15842 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15842)
And, if it's not too nuch, could you make CSS icons (You know, the ones with the purple backgrounds) for the new CSPs? I can just make my own BPs if need be.
Also, could you fix Kirby's PM Purple? His feet are the wrong color.
Hey SJS, I've got couple requests, but they're for a character you're not working on yet (sonic). Should I wait until you get to him, or should I just do it now?
wait til he announces he's doing them.
That's what I thought, thought I'd make sure though.
http://snag.gy/aMhZd.jpg (http://snag.gy/aMhZd.jpg)
The shoes on Kirby's Project M purple texture CSP aren't orange, they're a deep purple! Just thought I'd point out this small error!
Also, Zelda's image on the front page is "broken" even though you can click on it to get to the Dropbox.
Thanks again for the epic CSP work! Could you do Falco next? :)
It seems I have missed a lot lately?
The renders are still stylish as ever SJ. You haven't lost your touch.
Does anyone have a link to the Krookodile Charizard texture? (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f0x5wn8o46e0fji/AABVpgoWxw3j-gLrDCmNr06Ga?dl=0#lh:null-bcharizard5krookodile.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f0x5wn8o46e0fji/AABVpgoWxw3j-gLrDCmNr06Ga?dl=0#lh:null-bcharizard5krookodile.png))
I've looked all over and can't seem to find it
This is what I managed to take care of today. Don't fret if something you requested isn't done yet. Might get more done later this weekend, might not.
Ness
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Charizard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SJS on April 25, 2015, 08:30:15 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Thanks. \o0o/
Would you be alright if I used these (and a few other of your Charizard CSPs) to revamp the cosmetics for a PSA of mine?
I request smash 3 sonic.
Nice! Shun's vibrant costumes have been always underrated. Can't wait for you to finish the rest.
Quote from: SonicTheBrawlhog on April 25, 2015, 09:15:29 PM
I request smash 3 sonic.
unavailable until sonic pic in OP is in color
also, you'd need a ref link
A few more requests:
Kirby
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Lucario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This is literally the best thing ever.
hey if you can could you do csps for this ganondorf?[all cosyumes included if its not too much trouble
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Featured=All&Name=new+ganondorf&ByUser=&Credit=&Info=&AudioSource=&MainType=-1 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Featured=All&Name=new+ganondorf&ByUser=&Credit=&Info=&AudioSource=&MainType=-1)
Quote from: megamanofnumbers on April 23, 2015, 02:45:19 AM
And, if it's not too nuch, could you make CSS icons (You know, the ones with the purple backgrounds) for the new CSPs? I can just make my own BPs if need be.
I'll get to those soonish.
Quote from: Psycho_Ghost on April 24, 2015, 12:51:54 AM
Also, Zelda's image on the front page is "broken" even though you can click on it to get to the Dropbox.
I've seen someone else say that, but the image works for me. Weird.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 25, 2015, 08:45:40 PM
Thanks. \o0o/
Would you be alright if I used these (and a few other of your Charizard CSPs) to revamp the cosmetics for a PSA of mine?
Go for it.
Quote from: oNITESkye on April 24, 2015, 10:51:48 PM
Does anyone have a link to the Krookodile Charizard texture? (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f0x5wn8o46e0fji/AABVpgoWxw3j-gLrDCmNr06Ga?dl=0#lh:null-bcharizard5krookodile.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f0x5wn8o46e0fji/AABVpgoWxw3j-gLrDCmNr06Ga?dl=0#lh:null-bcharizard5krookodile.png))
I've looked all over and can't seem to find it
Yup. https://www.dropbox.com/s/3dfnrehtgbtd36k/CharizardKrookodile.rar?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/3dfnrehtgbtd36k/CharizardKrookodile.rar?dl=0)
SJS, I already made some BPs if you like. I could send you them Friday if you want. :)
Quote from: Mewphelis on April 29, 2015, 11:37:05 PM
SJS, I already made some BPs if you like. I could send you them Friday if you want. :)
Go ahead and post them here if you'd like to share them with the class.
And now, stuff.
(http://i.imgur.com/lSMvNx5.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Roy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ovw9om5dtmcyqo1/AACO5dTjjqpKHeMFekvYI58Ea?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ovw9om5dtmcyqo1/AACO5dTjjqpKHeMFekvYI58Ea?dl=0) Hope you guys like them!
Mewtwo:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202542 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202542)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206762 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206762)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202655 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202655)
Thanks again for this amazing project! :D
Oh hell's yes! Time to update!
Metroid 4 Beta Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206921 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206921)
Queen Bean Peach (Don't worry, the download still works): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30619 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30619)
Someone else posted Vibrant Mewtwo.
Mew Colored Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202554 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202554)
Shiny Armored Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204759 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204759)
Yellow Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204561 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204561)
Mango Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205251 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205251)
Rusty Armored Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208264 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208264)
And about Ice Climbers. Could you make Nana variants of Real, Autumn, Water, Moss, Sand, and Bear Ice Climbers? It shouldn't be that hard, you just have to swap the models.
Also, not sure if it's really that substantial; Darkstar updated his SJS ZSS model to version 5. Will it be worth it for you to update your CSPs?
Link here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207374 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207374)
nice work! i see the new rendering style has some kind of rimlight this time, makes the shapes of the characters stand out more.
BTW, looks like the Smash 3 Samus CSPs use the "big metal crotch" model instead of the vertexed-flat one, as seen here (http://smashboards.com/threads/the-smash-3c-project-pm-alternate-costumes-more.383581/page-24#post-19029558)
Mewtwo requests.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207590 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207590)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35626 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35626)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35419 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35419)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35253 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35253)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ial3ob7hdv0yqub/br3fcvY6KJ (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ial3ob7hdv0yqub/br3fcvY6KJ)
Quote from: SJS on May 01, 2015, 09:52:02 PM
Go ahead and post them here if you'd like to share them with the class.
And now, stuff.
(http://i.imgur.com/lSMvNx5.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Roy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yay mewtwo!!! and im not sure if you did dry bones mewtwo cuz you felt like it or cuz i asked a while ago, but thanks!! well thanks for all the great things you do i guess
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 25, 2015, 10:04:36 PM
unavailable until sonic pic in OP is in color
also, you'd need a ref link
Oh, alright. BTW, got the link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34463 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34463)
Oh sweet, you're on to Mewtwo now. Thanks in advance.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208412 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208412)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208413 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208413)
Lucario requests
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205840 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205840)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207460 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207460)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206640 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206640)
Luigi Requests:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204338 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204338)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204337 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204337)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204335 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204335)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204336 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204336)
THUNDERTIGHTS Mewtwo by Smash 3 Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206747 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206747)
Not-Ridley Charizard (unless he was done, in which case...page # plz?):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205473 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205473)
KTH and LJSTAR Mewtwo:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206734 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206734)
I request Shadow Charizard: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208416 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208416) and Black Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208413 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208413)
Quote from: SJS on May 01, 2015, 09:52:02 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/lSMvNx5.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Well now. That's neat.
In that case, More Smash 3 requests.
This time, I want you to do
both versions of Smash 3 Mewtwo, if you'd please.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205564 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205564)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206747 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206747)
Roy Request
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208186 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208186)
Luigi Request
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207637 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207637)
Peach Request
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207636 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207636)
Kirby Requests
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207015 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207015)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207020 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207020)
Pikachu Request
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204823 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204823)
Sonic Requests
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204255 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204255)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205439 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205439)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207484 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207484)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204326 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204326)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205440 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205440)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204926 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204926)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205441 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205441)
Please and thank you!!
Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on May 04, 2015, 04:21:51 AM*snip*
Pikachu and Sonic are still unavailable. when their images in the OP are in full color, then they are available.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 04, 2015, 05:26:20 AM
Pikachu and Sonic are still unavailable. when their images in the OP are in full color, then they are available.
Well, then they'll be added when the new CSPs are available for Sonic and Pikachu
Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on May 04, 2015, 11:22:44 AM
Well, then they'll be added when the new CSPs are available for Sonic and Pikachu
That's not how it works. You have to request them when they actually have new CSPs and
not before.
Stay in line with the rest of us, please.
Quote from: Kaye Cruiser on May 04, 2015, 02:33:04 PM
That's not how it works. You have to request them when they actually have new CSPs and not before.
Stay in line with the rest of us, please.
Oh, sorry. :/ I'm new to this whole requesting thing.
Could you do these ones?
Ice Climbers:
Baby Mario Bros: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7qqtq7d42voot4u/Super+Sluggers+Baby+Mario+Bros.+Climbers.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/7qqtq7d42voot4u/Super+Sluggers+Baby+Mario+Bros.+Climbers.rar)
Baby Princesses: https://www.dropbox.com/s/60prbkdas8bs3wy/Princess%20Climbers.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/60prbkdas8bs3wy/Princess%20Climbers.rar)
When i clicked the name on these instead of a post it would just send me straight to the download page so here you go
Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on May 04, 2015, 04:01:59 PM
Oh, sorry. :/ I'm new to this whole requesting thing.
Hey, you didn't know. No one can fault you for that. It's okay.
At least you already know what you want when the time actually comes, right? (:
Quote from: Kaye Cruiser on May 05, 2015, 02:57:12 PM
Hey, you didn't know. No one can fault you for that. It's okay.
At least you already know what you want when the time actually comes, right? (:
Yup. I thought SJS would have made CSPs for my textures already. :/
Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on May 05, 2015, 04:45:09 PM
Yup. I thought SJS would have made CSPs for my textures already. :/
:/
Quote from: SJS on May 07, 2015, 02:14:04 AM
:/
Oop. Sorry, was tired when I said that. And, I thought you made portraits for every texture for every character...
And I never see mine. Even though some of them were made a while ago (a year ago already...) and some I've put A LOT of time and effort in to make. Like my Peach texture. There's a crappy version I made earlier with Paint. Then I was able to get a Legal copy of Photoshop. So I redid it, and it looks a million times better. And, I was hoping that with these higher quality textures, I'd maybe see my works here.
Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on May 07, 2015, 02:25:42 AM
Oop. Sorry, was tired when I said that. And, I thought you made portraits for every texture for every character...
... do you even know how many textures exist on the vault?
Quote from: Nαnobuds on May 07, 2015, 02:39:36 AM
... do you even know how many textures exist on the vault?
Well, all of the good ones, at the least. Or the newest.
Ice Climbers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Maybe I'll post more tomorrow. But maybe I won't.
Quote from: SJS on May 08, 2015, 11:05:46 PM
Ice Climbers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Maybe I'll post more tomorrow. But maybe I won't.
I like 'em! I try making my own CSPs.
Sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Don't advertise yourself on someone else's thread.
I'm not trying to. I'm just showing my CSPs off. I think I did a good job, right?
to be honest, the only extra effort I see from you is the perfect posing, I dont want to sound rude but anybody can make brawlbox CSPs now adays
btw SJS id like if you could make my character in Roy's pose
http://sta.sh/0183bc61zti3 (http://sta.sh/0183bc61zti3)
i-its not for me! its for a person I debt something andhe asked me for a version of it compatible with Roy! d-dont get t he wrong ideas!
Quote from: Gamidame_K on May 09, 2015, 04:55:26 PM
to be honest, the only extra effort I see from you is the perfect posing, I dont want to sound rude but anybody can make brawlbox CSPs now adays
btw SJS id like if you could make my character in Roy's pose
http://sta.sh/0183bc61zti3 (http://sta.sh/0183bc61zti3)
i-its not for me! its for a person I debt something andhe asked me for a version of it compatible with Roy! d-dont get t he wrong ideas!
Oh...
Okay...
I'll stop with CSPs...
This gives me time to work on more high quality textures!
Don't take it that way,when someone criticizes your work, you don't just drop it, you have to actually improve to don't let other people say that too. Plus you really should stop chain posting in someone else's thread lol
Yeah, that's pretty disrespectful.
Back on topic...
Somebody likes Marth. :>
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on May 10, 2015, 04:59:08 AM
Yeah, that's pretty disrespectful.
Back on topic...
Somebody likes Marth. :>
Actually, that'll be me. I requested a metric ton of vibrant Marth recolors a week ago.
Also, oh dear, Vibrant Ice Climbers needs Nana variants. I'll readjust the models and hopefully send them to SJS later today.
I believe these are all of the requests and fixes to date.
Captain Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Charizard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ganondorf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ice Climbers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Kirby
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Lucario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Mewtwo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ness
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Roy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
WOW!
Thanks sooooo much! :D <3
EDIT: You forgot Shadow Dragon Marth: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0j2nam5t42ige/Awakening_Marth (https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0j2nam5t42ige/Awakening_Marth)
Thanks again!
Quote from: SJS on May 10, 2015, 09:13:08 PM
Roy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
lol forgot to add sizemod (bad thing about unknown flagged models)
anyway re-touched it in sai if you want to add it to the folder here it is
(http://i.imgur.com/8ILP178.png)
Hey SJS, just some last minute requests before you update with some new character. Hopefully this isn't too much.
I made a personal set of Vibrant Ice Climbers where Nana is the leader.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7o5q6dp3qpvl8u/Vibrant%20Ice%20Climbers%20Nana%20Edition.zip?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7o5q6dp3qpvl8u/Vibrant%20Ice%20Climbers%20Nana%20Edition.zip?dl=0)
RoboticCyborg's Armored Charizard: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207401 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207401)
Gold and Brown Ganondorf: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33407 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33407)
My personal Nana variant Bear Climbers:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oicg2qv4u9n9tf4/FitPopo00%20Nana%20Bear.pac?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/oicg2qv4u9n9tf4/FitPopo00%20Nana%20Bear.pac?dl=0)
I've got some more requests if you don't mind.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208427 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208427)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207585 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207585)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207219 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207219)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208170 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208170)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35491 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35491)
Thanks again.
You are such a kind person! Btw, how long does it take you to render a character you haven't done or a skin for character you've done?
Requestin' some Roy. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208480)
Quote from: SJS on May 10, 2015, 09:13:08 PM
Kirby
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Roy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Thank you!!!
Quote from: SJS on May 10, 2015, 09:13:08 PM
I believe these are all of the requests and fixes to date.
Captain Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Charizard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ganondorf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ice Climbers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Kirby
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Lucario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Mewtwo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ness
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Roy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Weegee requests so beautiful...
SJS...YOU sir....are a beautiful man and thank you for doing the ganondorf request ^^ the csps are beautiful
I... I didn't even notice these were on Dropbox.
I got some catching up to do.
Wow, These are amazing! Thank you so much but what happenend with regular Smash 3 Lucario I thought I requested that too
Anyone got the links for the Carnage charizard (2nd row, 4th column, above the captain falcon), the gilmon-looking charizard (11th row, 4th column, next to the togepi), the shadow lugia one (10th row, 5th column), and the cybernetic-looking charizard (12th row, 2nd column)? It would be greatly appreciated
When Will you be doing Link? I think your csps are great and i have custom Link hacks that i want this for
Quote from: 1zmubashir1 on May 13, 2015, 12:31:48 AM
When Will you be doing Link? I think your csps are great and i have custom Link hacks that i want this for
You wait till the preview is in color, or finished.
Oh my god! SJS is doing the Vibrancy too!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I AM SO EXCITED! SJS! How can I look at Brawl CSPs ever again?! Seriously man good stuff! I can't wait for half of my computer's hardrive to be dedicated to different builds of project M!
Luigi,Ice Climbers and Lucario requests
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34946 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34946)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205320 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205320)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205840 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205840)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204410 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204410)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207629 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207629)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207254 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207254)
Lucario request : Just green one please!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33639 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33639)
And the Black, red and Green for this one!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8i5pwy9gen1kjl/Lucario%20New.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8i5pwy9gen1kjl/Lucario%20New.zip)
Thank you so much for even considering this. Brilliant work as always and hope that everything is going well!
Quote from: TheDarkKnight on May 13, 2015, 07:08:17 PM
Luigi,Ice Climbers and Lucario requests
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34946 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34946)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205320 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205320)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205840 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205840)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204410 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204410)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207629 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207629)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207254 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207254)
Smash 3 Luigi and Lucario have been done already. Check the Dropbox folders linked to on the first page.
Quote from: Psycho_Ghost on May 10, 2015, 09:51:02 PM
WOW!
Thanks sooooo much! :D <3
EDIT: You forgot Shadow Dragon Marth: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0j2nam5t42ige/Awakening_Marth (https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0j2nam5t42ige/Awakening_Marth)
Thanks again!
Whoops, one almost always slips by me. I'll get it next time around.
Quote from: Gamidame_K on May 11, 2015, 12:53:19 AM
lol forgot to add sizemod (bad thing about unknown flagged models)
anyway re-touched it in sai if you want to add it to the folder here it is
(http://i.imgur.com/8ILP178.png)
Thanks, I didn't even notice how bad her neck was stretched. Woah.
Quote from: Mewphelis on May 11, 2015, 04:02:43 AM
You are such a kind person! Btw, how long does it take you to render a character you haven't done or a skin for character you've done?
To make a new pose? I never really timed it. A couple of hours off and on?
Making a CSP for a texture can take anywhere from 2-10 minutes. Just depends on if it's a model import, texture, or whatever.
Quote from: DarkDeity on May 12, 2015, 09:45:10 PM
SJS...YOU sir....are a beautiful man and thank you for doing the ganondorf request ^^ the csps are beautiful
Beautiful people make beautiful things?
Quote from: Segtendo on May 12, 2015, 09:58:15 PM
I... I didn't even notice these were on Dropbox.
I got some catching up to do.
Yeah you do, get with it!
Quote from: TheDarkKnight on May 12, 2015, 10:00:01 PM
Wow, These are amazing! Thank you so much but what happenend with regular Smash 3 Lucario I thought I requested that too
It was already done. Check the folder.
Quote from: LnktheWolf on May 12, 2015, 11:00:26 PM
Anyone got the links for the Carnage charizard (2nd row, 4th column, above the captain falcon), the gilmon-looking charizard (11th row, 4th column, next to the togepi), the shadow lugia one (10th row, 5th column), and the cybernetic-looking charizard (12th row, 2nd column)? It would be greatly appreciated
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12442 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12442)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=237 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=237)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/px8g9twe90pbqww/FitPokeLizardon09.pac?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/px8g9twe90pbqww/FitPokeLizardon09.pac?dl=0)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9098 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9098)
(Brawl Vault's search function helps)
Quote from: 1zmubashir1 on May 13, 2015, 12:31:48 AM
When Will you be doing Link? I think your csps are great and i have custom Link hacks that i want this for
No idea, no foresight goes into any of this.
Quote from: TheDarkKnight on May 13, 2015, 07:08:17 PM
Luigi,Ice Climbers and Lucario requests
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34946 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34946)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205320 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205320)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205840 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205840)
Those have already been done.
Quote from: SJS on May 14, 2015, 12:10:58 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12442 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12442)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=237 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=237)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/px8g9twe90pbqww/FitPokeLizardon09.pac?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/px8g9twe90pbqww/FitPokeLizardon09.pac?dl=0)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9098 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9098)
(Brawl Vault's search function helps)
Thank you. I tried the search, but I must have skipped right over them, my bad.
EDIT: just realized I'm an idiot...I was using the wrong search...
You're right I just noticed now, I'm new to SJS's Csps and didn't see every single one.Thank you
Only one request...
(http://i.imgur.com/1wlXhDi.png)
...but two new characters!
(http://i.imgur.com/r7CaIUy.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/Ri4X8Xs.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Been waiting for Link. He looks nice.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208097 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208097)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207547 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207547)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205349 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205349)
Jigglypuff Request
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=40919&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=40919&Moderated=All)
Awesome! :D
Link:
Fierce Deity: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3551 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3551)
Magic Armor (w/Iron Boots): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32209 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32209)
Zora Armor and Magic Armor: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26188 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26188)
Maritime: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29676 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29676)
Jigglypuff:
Custom Blue: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/kxsoaa10xpcxd/Custom_Blue_Jigglypuff (https://www.mediafire.com/folder/kxsoaa10xpcxd/Custom_Blue_Jigglypuff)
Top Hat: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9789 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9789)
Mars: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30356 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30356)
Scars: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35637 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35637)
Green Headband: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20327 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20327)
Thanks again! :D
Some Link requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Thanks.
You kinda missed my requests earlier, so here they are again:
Vibrant Ice Climbers where Nana is the leader.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7o5q6dp3qpvl8u/Vibrant%20Ice%20Climbers%20Nana%20Edition.zip?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7o5q6dp3qpvl8u/Vibrant%20Ice%20Climbers%20Nana%20Edition.zip?dl=0)
RoboticCyborg's Armored Charizard: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207401 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207401)
Gold and Brown Ganondorf: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33407 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33407)
And some new ones now:
Vibrant Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33308 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33308)
Old Vibrant Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qip5xmxwkovns31/Vibrant%20Link.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/qip5xmxwkovns31/Vibrant%20Link.zip)
CBliss Vibrant Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33743 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33743)
(Obligatory) SJS Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203473 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203473)
(Also obligatory) Skyloft Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208178 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208178)
Alternative OOT Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207392 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207392)
Ordon Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32637 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32637)
Cobalt Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34356)
Crimson Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34357)
My personal Link texture (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31880)
And I can't find it in the vault or in my hard drive, but there used to be a popular Dark Link texture that wasn't pure black. Kind of like the TP Dark Interloper one, but it had a custom shader that gave it a g(http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446)y effect.
Quote from: SJS on May 16, 2015, 09:52:19 PM
Only one request...
(http://i.imgur.com/1wlXhDi.png)
...but two new characters!
(http://i.imgur.com/r7CaIUy.png)Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/Ri4X8Xs.png)Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I knew you'd end up doing that Roy. lol
Thanks again for the 2 Smash 3 Mewtwos. I think you know what I'm about to request now. <3
Smash 3 Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34464 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34464)
Smash 3 Jigglypuff: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35942 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35942)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Oh, you beautiful man, you.
I'd request some Link stuff but it seems like everyone else beat me to the punch for what I want.
Forgot a few!
Jigglypuff:
Custom Shiny Headband: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/phmhx9x52f527/Shiny_Headband (https://www.mediafire.com/folder/phmhx9x52f527/Shiny_Headband)
Captain Falcon:
Black: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19062 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19062)
White: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=163 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=163)
Thanks a ton once more! :D
Buncha Links. Lotsa good stuff.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You seem to have forgotten HW Dark Link.
Blue Jigglypuff: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21938 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21938)
Gameboy Jigglypuff: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31050 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31050)
Minty: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30374 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30374)
El Globo: http://pmunlockedc.tumblr.com/post/77415848222 (http://pmunlockedc.tumblr.com/post/77415848222)
Mango: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206903 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206903)
San Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28163 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28163)
Big Poe Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206609 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206609)
Zero: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207085 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207085)
The Link textures in this Box folder: https://app.box.com/s/s6bpbzx9bgc431p2gsrsi6mxewut2cdx (https://app.box.com/s/s6bpbzx9bgc431p2gsrsi6mxewut2cdx)
Thanks so much, SJS! And those Links look amazing!
Got some more requests if you don't mind
All Mewtwo:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208512 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208512)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208513 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208513)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208514 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208514)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208515 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208515)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208516 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208516)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208517 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208517)
Sorry to ask again but can you do the Epic Yarn Kirby? I linked it a few pages earlier and you missed it but its here http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933)
he stated his reason for not doing so. something to do with the textures in brawlbox
You never fail to amaze me SJS! :D
hey can you do this one please?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30016 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30016)
need it for brawl ex pack...if im correct this would originally have been over marth
Great work as always, Mr. SJS. You are really delivering all of your love with all these requests and new poses!
Would you take some of my requests?:
Captain Falcon:
Red, White and Blue: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ujjpxc5i8n0qxgx/Red%20White%20and%20Blue%20Falcon.rar?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ujjpxc5i8n0qxgx/Red%20White%20and%20Blue%20Falcon.rar?dl=0)
Navy Officer: http://www.mediafire.com/?ahvf6r2n8a1laxc (http://www.mediafire.com/?ahvf6r2n8a1laxc)
Minty Falcon: http://www.mediafire.com/?cuvugsgjcds4n2l (http://www.mediafire.com/?cuvugsgjcds4n2l)
Smash 4 Green: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sw3d6vl0xw0r7zd/Smash%204%20Green%20Falcon.rar?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/sw3d6vl0xw0r7zd/Smash%204%20Green%20Falcon.rar?dl=0)
Charizard:
Deep Red: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xfxzguyfsyl1am8/Deep%20Red%20%28Charmeleon%29%20Charizard.zip?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xfxzguyfsyl1am8/Deep%20Red%20%28Charmeleon%29%20Charizard.zip?dl=0)
Zepher: http://www.mediafire.com/?lzxvbk68zfwu6x6 (http://www.mediafire.com/?lzxvbk68zfwu6x6)
Ganondorf:
Fixed: https://www.mediafire.com/?8a3ehjede0z5h8n (https://www.mediafire.com/?8a3ehjede0z5h8n)
Minty: http://www.mediafire.com/?5sa0wecqe51aa3s (http://www.mediafire.com/?5sa0wecqe51aa3s)
Ice Climbers:
Mario & Luigi Colors: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkzwqb0vg01bav0/m%26l%20ice%20climbers.zip?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkzwqb0vg01bav0/m%26l%20ice%20climbers.zip?dl=0)
Mango Climbers: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lo4vogp84yhuwet/MangoPopo%26Nana.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/lo4vogp84yhuwet/MangoPopo%26Nana.zip)
Famicom Boxart: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?86xebuvtpu51m60 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?86xebuvtpu51m60)
Latios & Latias: http://www.mediafire.com/?vtjjemly2me (http://www.mediafire.com/?vtjjemly2me)
Jigglypuff:
Falcon Helmet (Both versions please!) : http://www.mediafire.com/?x5auu45uohd68 (http://www.mediafire.com/?x5auu45uohd68)
Megapuff X: http://www.mediafire.com/?cb55ki8s5g3j959 (http://www.mediafire.com/?cb55ki8s5g3j959)
Miner Jigglypuff: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yh4tdkzzzze (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yh4tdkzzzze)
Chef Jigglypuff: http://www.mediafire.com/?uk4g223tdmu (http://www.mediafire.com/?uk4g223tdmu)
Vibrant: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4j3eisw6alb4g40/Vibrant%20Jigglypuff.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/4j3eisw6alb4g40/Vibrant%20Jigglypuff.zip)
Kirby
Spacial: http://www.mediafire.com/?azubx35ga2nxdg0 (http://www.mediafire.com/?azubx35ga2nxdg0)
Squeak Squad Recolors: https://mega.co.nz/# (https://mega.co.nz/#)!d8ZkXQrA!MDfR8m8I452-BTDtwLSdWWExFIYzikcWyO2-dvpIMIo
Luigi:
Mario Colors: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pishve8als3juw1/mario.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/pishve8als3juw1/mario.zip)
Dream Team: http://pmunlockedc.tumblr.com/post/70763969340 (http://pmunlockedc.tumblr.com/post/70763969340)
Flying Luigi: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dhzq6z4eykqa21d/flyingluigi.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/dhzq6z4eykqa21d/flyingluigi.zip)
Marth:
Ike Recolor: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wyp598oduffj6n4/Marth%20Ike%20Edition.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/wyp598oduffj6n4/Marth%20Ike%20Edition.rar)
Isaac Marth: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sa362z2x2ao26o6 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sa362z2x2ao26o6)
Ness:
Poo's Outfit: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ll6fjllqsrvjw49/Fighter_Ness%28updated%29.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ll6fjllqsrvjw49/Fighter_Ness%28updated%29.zip)
Alternate Vibrant: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t0ml5xynmo9m7w7/Shun%27s%20Ness.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/t0ml5xynmo9m7w7/Shun%27s%20Ness.zip)
Minty Fuel: http://www.mediafire.com/?31j76x67y1cwoca (http://www.mediafire.com/?31j76x67y1cwoca)
Giygas Ness: http://www.mediafire.com/?6szf50a7z1h6ddu (http://www.mediafire.com/?6szf50a7z1h6ddu)
Mars Ness: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/irxriuh4htme9tb/qK-MKDCB34 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/irxriuh4htme9tb/qK-MKDCB34)
Peach:
Quen Toadstool Ver. 2: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p44jc08iwmbjd9y/AABO8wG5xY5pOFgZDIjp0825a?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p44jc08iwmbjd9y/AABO8wG5xY5pOFgZDIjp0825a?dl=0)
NES Peach: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bvqna3myod1thi3/Classic%20NES%20Peach.rar (https://www.dropbox.com/s/bvqna3myod1thi3/Classic%20NES%20Peach.rar)
Rosalina Recolor: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d71dh1ux227xibx/rosalina.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/d71dh1ux227xibx/rosalina.zip)
Roy:
Isaac Roy: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m5b64uiq062rial/Isaac.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/m5b64uiq062rial/Isaac.zip)
Samus
Helmetless: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zna7dlza8l6z460 (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zna7dlza8l6z460)
Unused Suit: http://www.mediafire.com/?hcs21yafmhf6qj9 (http://www.mediafire.com/?hcs21yafmhf6qj9)
I would really appreciate if you take all of my requests, keep up with your fantastic work.
Jigglypuff requests! (use normal mouth)
Smash 4 Jigglypuff: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208206 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208206)
Super Smash Bros. for WiiU Samus (updated with real SSB4 model) by iwantgames: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924)
Super Smash Bros. for WiiU Ganondorf by DSX8: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208508 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208508)
Just to clarify, only the selection screen portraits are done? Not the battle portraits rights?
Quote from: Sempai on May 20, 2015, 03:06:48 PM
Just to clarify, only the selection screen portraits are done? Not the battle portraits rights?
Yes, only CSPs are being done. You can make your own BPs. Crop/down-scale the image and make the size of the image 48x56.
Question for SJS: Would you be able to make the CSS images? The ones like this: http://tinyurl.com/n3vy7uf (http://tinyurl.com/n3vy7uf)
You never made one for "Random" either in the other styles. If you would be able to make that and new ones for the new poses/CSPs, it'd be the greatest thing in the world! :D
Actually, I made some :). I'll post them over the weekend.
(http://i.imgur.com/0DK9kK8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/CD6QjPe.png)(http://i.imgur.com/7L3o3qO.png)
Luigi requests to complement this...
(http://i.imgur.com/BAMd0Yu.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Got a few more requests if you don't mind
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207865 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207865)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208071 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208071)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208309 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208309)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208416 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208416)
MADEEO REQUESTS:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34239 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34239)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11469 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11469)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204646 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204646)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5416 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5416)
Ahhh looks amazing SJS! :D
Mario Requests:
Flying Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2475 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2475) (this one is the legit one, that perfectly resembles SMG, it's different that one posted before!)
Minty Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30167 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30167)
Maritime Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29602 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29602)
Also, what about Shadow Dragon Marth? :o You said you forgot it. :P Please and thank you!
SMB3 Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5302 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5302)
SMB3 Luigi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5301 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5301)
SMB3 Peach: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5300 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5300)
Sunshine Luigi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11790 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11790)
Vacation Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35328 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35328)
Battle Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=832 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=832)
Vintage Jumpman Wario : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206886 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206886)
Smash 64 Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207864 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207864)
Smash 64 Luigi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207872 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207872)
Referee Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206085 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206085)
Mirage Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34029 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34029)
Old School Fire Flower Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34030 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34030)
Gameboy Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31943 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31943)
NES Open Tournament Golf Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205033 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205033)
Time Lord Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35827 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35827)
Hammer Suit Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30851 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30851)
Mario Land 1 & 2 Marios: https://app.box.com/s/m42ifunv4gx9pfe2wfts5l987xo39rjz (https://app.box.com/s/m42ifunv4gx9pfe2wfts5l987xo39rjz)
Thank you so much for the Luigis! And Mario's new pose looks great, really compliments Luigi's pose ;D
Some more requests if you don't mind:
Cpt. Falcon:
Antonio & Phoenix Recolors: https://www.mediafire.com/?u2nimh1achas023 (https://www.mediafire.com/?u2nimh1achas023)
Douglas Jay Falcon: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1z0lafi82f87lbc (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1z0lafi82f87lbc)
Luigi:
Biker: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b6gksdoii4lc5h7/BikerLuigi.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/b6gksdoii4lc5h7/BikerLuigi.zip)
Black & Gold: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8t3zzq8ys2nxr4t/FitLuigiBlackGold.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/8t3zzq8ys2nxr4t/FitLuigiBlackGold.zip)
Mario:
Original Doctor Recolors: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1z0lafi82f87lbc (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1z0lafi82f87lbc) (Don't know if it's worth doing though)
Wrecking Crew: https://www.mediafire.com/?4ti8bcb6ecwmm3r (https://www.mediafire.com/?4ti8bcb6ecwmm3r)
Baby Blue: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zpja4t7cnen08eh/AABuLnFbgkrru5OZhcjMIgDKa (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zpja4t7cnen08eh/AABuLnFbgkrru5OZhcjMIgDKa)
Mirage: http://www.mediafire.com/download/522k3qgq2zcbaml/MirageMario.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/522k3qgq2zcbaml/MirageMario.rar)
Metal Mario: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2z14l82jq2u6c3/Brawl%20Style%20MK7%20Metal%20Mario.zip?m (https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2z14l82jq2u6c3/Brawl%20Style%20MK7%20Metal%20Mario.zip?m)
Striker Mario: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/xbn7u89gdvrhhtw/Mario%20Strikers%20%5BImport%5D.rar?dl=1&token_hash=AAEsfvl4KOMNs1aXL1oeO6RrB5pH6_d0r8XDsMkqs2IYTw (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/xbn7u89gdvrhhtw/Mario%20Strikers%20%5BImport%5D.rar?dl=1&token_hash=AAEsfvl4KOMNs1aXL1oeO6RrB5pH6_d0r8XDsMkqs2IYTw)
Robo-Mario: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/le1ej08r3k8axzo/fUmBEDWfqn (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/le1ej08r3k8axzo/fUmBEDWfqn)
Black & Gold: https://www.dropbox.com/s/14yngl1qrpw1jsp/FitMarioBlackGold.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/14yngl1qrpw1jsp/FitMarioBlackGold.zip)
Biker: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hqyr4jrn7sw8wvz/BikerMario.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/hqyr4jrn7sw8wvz/BikerMario.zip)
Thanks for this High Quality renders! They totally rock my socks off! ;)
Quote from: SJS on May 21, 2015, 02:43:50 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/BAMd0Yu.png)Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Neat.
Smash 3 Mario, please. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34462 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34462)
And now for a few Smash 3C things.
Smash 3C Gi Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207460 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207460)
Smash 3C Mega Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206640 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206640)
Smash 3C Pajamas Ness: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207219 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207219)
Smash 3C Mr. L: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204410 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204410)
Smash 3C OoT Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207455 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207455)
Smash 3C Brawl Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208084 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208084)
Smash 3C Polar Bear Ice Climbers: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207629 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207629)
Some requests:
Charizard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ice Climbers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
the smash4/3 samus looks kinda like plastic instead of metal :/
other than that, great work
Those look absolutely amazing SJS! :D
And thanks a lot for doing Shadow Dragon Marth!
Can't wait to see how good Jigglypuff's CSPs are going to look! :)
This isn't exactly a request, but I want you to look into a few things SJS.
A lot of your older poses, look better than the newer ones. For example let's look at Toon Link.
(http://i.imgur.com/yvbHOLN.png) - Old Set 3
(http://i.imgur.com/qN7bLoP.png) - Old Set 2
Old Set 2 (in my opinion) looks cleaner. It might be the original pose (with all of the items he's holding, stressing he has a lot of equipment), but Old Set 3 didn't edit the color of Toon Link it just added some fancy lighting to it. So if you took the render of Old Set 2, and edit it how you edited Old Set 3 it would look much nicer.
Kirby is something you did right though with your newer version, you removed unnecessary lighting.
Roy however, is the exact opposite.
(http://i.imgur.com/3s5nKea.png) - Old Set 4
(http://i.imgur.com/HSFPY2p.png) - Current
The problem about this is the unnecessary lighting on the hair. The Old Set 4 version however more dignifies his hair, the ugly thing about Old Set 4 (and most likely the reason you made a new one) was the colors. So if you grab the colors from the Current one and put them onto Old Set 4 it would look cleaner in the end. (And then fixing the hair shape afterward.)
Sorry for the rant, I just felt like I had to make a point. Hopefully you take all of these points into consideration.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I feel the old Toon Link's CSPs were too busy for the CSS. Too many things are in his CSP. The CSP is about what the character looks like, not what they do. So to implement the old Toon Link, kind of strays away from the purpose of a CSP.
I could see the gripe about Roy's CSPs, but IMHO they look a lot cleaner now.
Quote from: Psycho_Ghost on May 24, 2015, 05:38:37 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I feel the old Toon Link's CSPs were too busy for the CSS. Too many things are in his CSP. The CSP is about what the character looks like, not what they do. So to implement the old Toon Link, kind of strays away from the purpose of a CSP.
I could see the gripe about Roy's CSPs, but IMHO they look a lot cleaner now.
Well the thing about the old Toon Link was it stuck out. Which was really nice.
And about Roy, that's why I brought up grabbing the colors from new Roy, to old Roy.
Great job as always, SJS! I'd like to request Robin over Marth. Would you mind making CSPs for both Marth's and Roy's poses with it? Thank you!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206212 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206212)
I have Mario requests! I made these myself, and I had to do a lot to make them work...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0m9ib09095vf4ed/Mario+Requests+%28Smash+Masters+Mario%29.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/0m9ib09095vf4ed/Mario+Requests+%28Smash+Masters+Mario%29.zip)
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 24, 2015, 11:57:49 AM
the smash4/3 samus looks kinda like plastic instead of metal :/
other than that, great work
Yeah, might fix them at a later date. I was too lazy to adjust the material I use for Samus.
Quote from: TheRealHeroOfWinds on May 24, 2015, 05:19:58 PM
This isn't exactly a request, but I want you to look into a few things SJS.
A lot of your older poses, look better than the newer ones. For example let's look at Toon Link.
(http://i.imgur.com/yvbHOLN.png) - Old Set 3
(http://i.imgur.com/qN7bLoP.png) - Old Set 2
Old Set 2 (in my opinion) looks cleaner. It might be the original pose (with all of the items he's holding, stressing he has a lot of equipment), but Old Set 3 didn't edit the color of Toon Link it just added some fancy lighting to it. So if you took the render of Old Set 2, and edit it how you edited Old Set 3 it would look much nicer.
Kirby is something you did right though with your newer version, you removed unnecessary lighting.
Roy however, is the exact opposite.
(http://i.imgur.com/3s5nKea.png) - Old Set 4
(http://i.imgur.com/HSFPY2p.png) - Current
The problem about this is the unnecessary lighting on the hair. The Old Set 4 version however more dignifies his hair, the ugly thing about Old Set 4 (and most likely the reason you made a new one) was the colors. So if you grab the colors from the Current one and put them onto Old Set 4 it would look cleaner in the end. (And then fixing the hair shape afterward.)
Sorry for the rant, I just felt like I had to make a point. Hopefully you take all of these points into consideration.
I sort of see what you're saying, but I have no plans to adjust any of the current CSPs in such a way. The new CSPs are lit by a rendering program only. whereas the old CSPs were rendered in BrawlBox with lighting added in Photoshop. Making minor lighting adjustments in Photoshop for every new CSP on top of setting up the render would take way too much time, especially when dealing with dozens of requests. I'm not trying to achieve perfection by any definition of the word. Especially when that "perfection" is bound to be destroyed by compression when inserting these CSPs in-game.
As for Toon Link, that pose would never work in the modern Brawl hacking scene that's full of model imports. That's something I have to take in consideration, which is why most of the newer poses aren't as action-y or dramatic.
Suburb work as always SJS, only thing I want to say is I hope you include the Mars, Maritime, and Minty costumes when you make these new versions, as their colors as so fantastic.
But keep it up my friend, it looks wonderful! :D
Quote from: SJS on May 24, 2015, 09:28:09 PMI sort of see what you're saying, but I have no plans to adjust any of the current CSPs in such a way. The new CSPs are lit by a rendering program only. whereas the old CSPs were rendered in BrawlBox with lighting added in Photoshop. Making minor lighting adjustments in Photoshop for every new CSP on top of setting up the render would take way too much time, especially when dealing with dozens of requests. I'm not trying to achieve perfection by any definition of the word. Especially when that "perfection" is bound to be destroyed by compression when inserting these CSPs in-game.
As for Toon Link, that pose would never work in the modern Brawl hacking scene that's full of model imports. That's something I have to take in consideration, which is why most of the newer poses aren't as action-y or dramatic.
Can we continue this conversation on Skype?
Skype name - TheRealHeroOfWinds
I request some for Charizard
Dry Charizard https://www.dropbox.com/s/xtxsy23y7sl8rep/Dry%20Lizardon.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xtxsy23y7sl8rep/Dry%20Lizardon.zip)
Also I would like to request Charmander and Charmeleon from Nanobuds. Everytime I click the link I just download the rar :(
So here's the url to Nanobuds vault http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=7925&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=7925&Moderated=All)
I found these on page 4. Sorry i couldn't get the link i was supposed to get.
Look under the title of the charmander and charmeleon mods, click the link face, and it brings you to a page with only it and you can use that link.
Can I have Link Old Set 4 for My Custom Links (If I Upload these to the vault, do i have premission to upload with CSPs?):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/axsc64dou7vaejo/AABetmOYQKEN1vREwDC87GfJa?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/axsc64dou7vaejo/AABetmOYQKEN1vREwDC87GfJa?dl=0)
Here are some requests.
Jigglypuff:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208222 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208222)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206903 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206903)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36414 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36414)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33638 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33638)
Mario:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33190 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33190)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mfbiilpm5n8cbv7/Ys72WHwjzS (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mfbiilpm5n8cbv7/Ys72WHwjzS)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c19b7j9gm3zyf8m/Zf2NJPg4to (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c19b7j9gm3zyf8m/Zf2NJPg4to)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1azpqf16dw13so6/FONP2XZF57 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1azpqf16dw13so6/FONP2XZF57)
Quote from: LnktheWolf on May 26, 2015, 01:36:15 AM
Look under the title of the charmander and charmeleon mods, click the link face, and it brings you to a page with only it and you can use that link.
Thank you!
well here's the links for them then
Charmeleon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27181 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27181)
Charmander: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26923 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26923)
Good, really good work. All of these look really nice.
Keep on with the good work! Can't wait for Falco's csp ;)
Post Merge: May 28, 2015, 04:12:17 PM
Quote from: LnktheWolf on May 26, 2015, 01:36:15 AM
Look under the title of the charmander and charmeleon mods, click the link face, and it brings you to a page with only it and you can use that link.
Well, i didn't know that either, thanks! i'll be using it for future requests!
Before I make some more requests, can someone tell me where I could find those Vibrant Bear Climber costumes?
These ones:
(https://photos-2.dropbox.com/t/2/AABmH7NVva7lBLKpQ309zQwKZXm3lB2kJdYj_2qxgmHlKg/12/77575204/png/32x32/1/1433034000/0/2/biceclimbers4vibrantbear.png/CKTo_iQgASACIAMgBCAFIAYgBygBKAI/xssdX_tGxP8GSVuc1YPGuSqYgpdJFQloUpWvnunL2hI?size=1024x768&size_mode=2) (https://photos-6.dropbox.com/t/2/AAB5Yb57WHrBHioWL0Bqx28qfslBBREshrNE77ED__uRGA/12/77575204/png/32x32/1/1433034000/0/2/biceclimbers4vibrantbearbrown.png/CKTo_iQgASACIAMgBCAFIAYgBygBKAI/kPL2nz4VuQNS5p6JjYI3GQkU9cVYbNKumkgoiqcyJ4E?size=1024x768&size_mode=2) (https://photos-4.dropbox.com/t/2/AAArgKdySCZBpkwvTkvD9SRKabQHd3biBCXB9OOwbQRzWw/12/77575204/png/32x32/1/1433034000/0/2/biceclimbers4vibrantbearpanda.png/CKTo_iQgASACIAMgBCAFIAYgBygBKAI/vflYPal_4uuDjSoQzRoIfkpNfzJZKSQfWl0iE2FaXmM?size=1024x768&size_mode=2)
Now, onto the requests!
Vibrant Mario: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c61sjhw8ectvqad/Vibrant%20Mario.zip?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/c61sjhw8ectvqad/Vibrant%20Mario.zip?dl=0)
Mango Dr. Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205253 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205253)
Vibrant Link Old (The new one is cool but I like the old one better): https://www.dropbox.com/s/lwlg9eed5g8sh0j/Vibrant%20Link%20Old.zip?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/lwlg9eed5g8sh0j/Vibrant%20Link%20Old.zip?dl=0))
SJS, can you update your G&W pack for PM 3.5? Because in PM 3.5, it has 8 slots and yours has like 6.
Looks like ShinF updated with a new Ninten model.
Make CSPs for it?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208629 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208629)
Sure is dead in here...
It's been a week. Have some patience.
I hope wario is getting changed. Also, all i want for sonic is for the lighting to change.
Looks like Smash 4 is using the same pose for Roy. Pretty funny coincidence.
that's the same pose he had in Melee :P
Oh...
Quote from: UmbraVivens on June 13, 2015, 11:03:43 PM
that's the same pose he had in Melee :P
Is his appearance based on Awakening? I dont really play fire emblem, so i dont know.But he looks like a semi ike roy, or something.
Quote from: SonicTheBrawlhog on June 14, 2015, 01:34:23 AM
Is his appearance based on Awakening? I dont really play fire emblem, so i dont know.But he looks like a semi ike roy, or something.
it's actually mix between Awakening and FE6, you just have to look at the artwork, no need to play it
Quote from: UmbraVivens on June 14, 2015, 08:37:43 AM
it's actually mix between Awakening and FE6, you just have to look at the artwork, no need to play it
Oh. BTW, i hope some one makes a hack of Smash 4 Roy imported over PM Roy.
Quote from: SonicTheBrawlhog on June 14, 2015, 10:06:11 AM
Oh. BTW, i hope some one makes a hack of Smash 4 Roy imported over PM Roy.
That's most likely going to happen, seeing how active hackers are on this site
Post Merge: June 15, 2015, 01:09:19 AM
Sorry for butting in.
Quote from: Zmubashir25 on June 15, 2015, 12:58:36 AM
That's most likely going to happen, seeing how active hackers are on this site
Post Merge: June 15, 2015, 01:09:19 AM
Sorry for butting in.
And its easy to rip DLC models.
I have a Samus request: Prime Samus Revisited - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208762 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208762)
Where is Zelda at? I really need some csps for her :>.>palm:
Quote from: Stargun the Darkside on June 22, 2015, 06:48:20 PM
Where is Zelda at? I really need some csps for her :>.>palm:
Her image is not there,
shes the tiny icon between yoshi and ZSS
SJS can we PLEASE get 3.6 Beta CSPs for the new stuff? :)
Thank you for reading!
Quote from: Psycho_Ghost on June 24, 2015, 08:36:28 AM
SJS can we PLEASE get 3.6 Beta CSPs for the new stuff? :)
Thank you for reading!
More than likely sure we will. :)
Hey SJS, I was just wondering why you don't have Mario Mafio as a CSP. I'm just saying, he's the most downloaded Mario hack, don't you think he deserves a CSP?
Quote from: Γ on June 25, 2015, 02:56:41 PM
Hey SJS, I was just wondering why you don't have Mario Mafio as a CSP. I'm just saying, he's the most downloaded Mario hack, don't you think he deserves a CSP?
He makes CSPs by request, not by popularity.
Dark Roy - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35339 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35339)
I know I said that I would upload CSS icons a while ago, but they looked REALLY bad so I remade them. To be honest, I wouldn't say they're that good. To make up for my late return I will pay the fee, I made some stock icons, CSS icons, BPs and a fix for Mewtwo's CSP. The fix is that his green CSP had purple eyes pre 3.6 Beta but now he has green eyes. I might make more stuff but clearly I can't keep promises. If the stock icons look bad, change the format to CMPR. (Does anyone know if stock icons don't work if you change them from C14 to CMPR?)
Battle Portraits: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ovw9om5dtmcyqo1/AACO5dTjjqpKHeMFekvYI58Ea?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ovw9om5dtmcyqo1/AACO5dTjjqpKHeMFekvYI58Ea?dl=0)
Stock Icons: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9duppzfej85m0tf/AAAOhaJhUyW2Qk7cAFwZKuL0a?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9duppzfej85m0tf/AAAOhaJhUyW2Qk7cAFwZKuL0a?dl=0)
CSS Icons: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mrq3xxxb5so1id1/AAD5EuM2YA_rPSTPCACMd6rGa?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mrq3xxxb5so1id1/AAD5EuM2YA_rPSTPCACMd6rGa?dl=0)
Portrait Fix: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/97urjwfb74z03e3/AAANQGRBUB7kjRWlsl6f6nWma?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/97urjwfb74z03e3/AAANQGRBUB7kjRWlsl6f6nWma?dl=0)
Quote from: raptr on June 25, 2015, 07:15:27 PM
He makes CSPs by request, not by popularity.
Okay then, I'm requesting Mario Mafio as a CSP. How about that. I'm surprised no one's requested him already...
Edit: And in case I'm required to link it; http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4574 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4574)
How Long Does it usally take him to fill out requests?
Guys, i think hes busy with life for now. Maybe thats why we havent seen him yet...
Dark Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208904 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208904)
Dry Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36136 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36136)
Varia armored Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35638 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35638)
Link inspired Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208510 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208510)
I have been pretty busy lately. No time for requests, but I did make this.
(http://i.imgur.com/mUmGU3y.png)(http://i.imgur.com/1jmKFv3.png)(http://i.imgur.com/rPPDJhO.png)(http://i.imgur.com/nPpF1U0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/qry1Stz.png)(http://i.imgur.com/nbSPOBI.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HSO1Ds1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/apFD3AR.png)(http://i.imgur.com/AfDwKFZ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/TAbdBom.png)(http://i.imgur.com/akW0xD1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/9pT0JDi.png)(http://i.imgur.com/4DkZQKV.png)(http://i.imgur.com/mMDXOkh.png)(http://i.imgur.com/shb5XFQ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ouHDBie.png)(http://i.imgur.com/DQkAWFG.png)(http://i.imgur.com/vZpNfjs.png)
Wow, I didn't get a notification about this! Great job as always, glad to see you back! :)
VERY nice looking Wario stuff SJS! :D
Can't wait for the amazing request CSPs!
About requests, should my entire vault from 2015 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14088) count?
especially my latest imports such as Yoshimitsu, Ratchet, Robo Mario, N64 Kirby, and even Skull Knight.
Basically does more than 3 Mods for CSPs is asking for too much?
He hasn't done Sonic, Wolf, or Fox yet.
If the character's picture isn't colored on the first page, he isn't taking requests for them yet.
Not sure if he's able to do requests yet, but I'd love to see 3.6b CSPs! ;D
Sonic used to be cool. :(
(http://i.imgur.com/ApU5ZDX.png)(http://i.imgur.com/xiVlysX.png)(http://i.imgur.com/9rbrMI8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/hn6NZu8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/dgobZTP.png)(http://i.imgur.com/hRhk2vU.png)(http://i.imgur.com/DIKx3m0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/m9EX1eG.png)(http://i.imgur.com/wL7wGrf.png)(http://i.imgur.com/pjgYl9I.png)(http://i.imgur.com/FRBvbxV.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Z09Ovoa.png)
PS - I don't want to make CSPs for your fan character.
You should do textures ;o
Could you make this ones for Sonic? Awesome pose btw
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208657 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208657)
Sonic:
Melee Textures Remastered: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204433 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204433)
Blaze the Cat Texture: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205942 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205942)
Wario:
Flying Wario Texture: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204741 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204741)
Minty Classic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30324 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30324)
Minty Biker: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32110 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32110)
Maritime: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29659 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29659)
Wario Land Bull Cap (Black and White): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207334 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207334)
Zombie Wario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20352 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20352)
Thanks a ton for doing this SJS! :D
Can we expect the previous requests to be done soon? No rush, just checking! :)
Thanks again!
Quote from: SJS on July 03, 2015, 10:52:41 PM
I have been pretty busy lately. No time for requests, but I did make this.
(http://i.imgur.com/mUmGU3y.png)(http://i.imgur.com/1jmKFv3.png)(http://i.imgur.com/rPPDJhO.png)(http://i.imgur.com/nPpF1U0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/qry1Stz.png)(http://i.imgur.com/nbSPOBI.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HSO1Ds1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/apFD3AR.png)(http://i.imgur.com/AfDwKFZ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/TAbdBom.png)(http://i.imgur.com/akW0xD1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/9pT0JDi.png)(http://i.imgur.com/4DkZQKV.png)(http://i.imgur.com/mMDXOkh.png)(http://i.imgur.com/shb5XFQ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ouHDBie.png)(http://i.imgur.com/DQkAWFG.png)(http://i.imgur.com/vZpNfjs.png)
Welp. You know the drill.
Smash 3 Wario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206347 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206347)
Quote from: SJS on July 05, 2015, 04:03:18 PM
Sonic used to be cool. :(
(http://i.imgur.com/ApU5ZDX.png)(http://i.imgur.com/xiVlysX.png)(http://i.imgur.com/9rbrMI8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/hn6NZu8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/dgobZTP.png)(http://i.imgur.com/hRhk2vU.png)(http://i.imgur.com/DIKx3m0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/m9EX1eG.png)(http://i.imgur.com/wL7wGrf.png)(http://i.imgur.com/pjgYl9I.png)(http://i.imgur.com/FRBvbxV.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Z09Ovoa.png)
PS - I don't want to make CSPs for your fan character.
Welp, guess that means no Shadow or Silver requests. ¦D
Smash 3 Sonic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34463 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34463)
Old Smash 3 Sonic: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oe2ong0fgxrp65v/Old%20Smash%203%20Sonic.zip?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/oe2ong0fgxrp65v/Old%20Smash%203%20Sonic.zip?dl=0)
Quote from: SJS on July 05, 2015, 04:03:18 PM
Sonic used to be cool. :(
(http://i.imgur.com/ApU5ZDX.png)(http://i.imgur.com/xiVlysX.png)(http://i.imgur.com/9rbrMI8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/hn6NZu8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/dgobZTP.png)(http://i.imgur.com/hRhk2vU.png)(http://i.imgur.com/DIKx3m0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/m9EX1eG.png)(http://i.imgur.com/wL7wGrf.png)(http://i.imgur.com/pjgYl9I.png)(http://i.imgur.com/FRBvbxV.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Z09Ovoa.png)
PS - I don't want to make CSPs for your fan character.
*fan boy screams*
Semi Alts Sonic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208795 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208795)
JS Recolors: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208719 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208719)
EXE: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208882 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208882)
Purple: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208896 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208896)
More new stuff? Woah.
(http://i.imgur.com/01lBvTx.png)(http://i.imgur.com/E3Dr7sy.png)(http://i.imgur.com/9f2TGhK.png)(http://i.imgur.com/IhCpwER.png)(http://i.imgur.com/2Is4Dc0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/dmlL29t.png)(http://i.imgur.com/t5j2Kwl.png)(http://i.imgur.com/u6v5KPG.png)(http://i.imgur.com/4esdBe1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/z3SNOv1.png)
Quote from: SJS on July 06, 2015, 02:47:29 AM
More new stuff? Woah.
(http://i.imgur.com/01lBvTx.png)(http://i.imgur.com/E3Dr7sy.png)(http://i.imgur.com/9f2TGhK.png)(http://i.imgur.com/IhCpwER.png)(http://i.imgur.com/2Is4Dc0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/dmlL29t.png)(http://i.imgur.com/t5j2Kwl.png)(http://i.imgur.com/u6v5KPG.png)(http://i.imgur.com/4esdBe1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/z3SNOv1.png)
It expanded.
Also requests:
JS S3C Sonic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207226 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207226)
Tera Mac (DK):http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205533
Funky Dong: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207051 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207051)
Donkey Kong:
Maritime: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29620 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29620)
Minty: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27214 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27214)
Mars: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30326 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30326)
Thanks SJS! :)
Some Sonic requests:
Metal Sonic http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25479 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25479)
Mephiles The Dark http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10712 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10712)
Excalibur Sonic http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36428 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36428)
Shadow http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35374 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35374)
I have some requests:
DK:
Wind-Up DK: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35445 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35445)
Funky Kong: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207051 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207051)
Poob Edition: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207452 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207452)
Jiggly:
G&W Jigglypuff: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207549 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207549)
Thanks.
Marth:
Yoshimitsu: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208879 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208879)
Fox:
Ratchet: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208880 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208880)
Lucario:
Xenomorph: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208979 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208979)
Ganondorf:
Skull Knight: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208772 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208772)
Alastor: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208765 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208765)
Darth Nihilus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208977 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208977)
Mario:
Robomario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208980 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208980)
Kirby:
Kirby 64: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208978 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208978)
Gimmick: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208767 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208767)
I request all the Smash 3 textures.l
I've been using your CSP for years now in my custom build, love them!
I was wondering if you could do CSP of my Smash Wii U mods released not too long ago.
I would really appreciate!
Marth
-------------
Wii U Lucina : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209076 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209076)
Wii U Chrom : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208881 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208881)
ZSS
-------------
Wii U ZSS : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208776 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208776)
Lucario
-------------
Wii U Megaman (I'm working in doing his recolors soon) : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208676 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208676)
For later :
Olimar
-------------
Captain Toad & Captain Toadette : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208675 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208675)
Thank You!
am i an idiot or is zelda missing from the OP?
Quote from: ghettoblush on July 23, 2015, 10:00:13 AM
am i an idiot or is zelda missing from the OP?
She's there, but her icon is broken. Between Yoshi and ZSS.
Hey look, not requests!
(http://i.imgur.com/CqkHu47.png)(http://i.imgur.com/v4RGipk.png)(http://i.imgur.com/DOCoPNz.png)(http://i.imgur.com/hSQwn8U.png)(http://i.imgur.com/hJT0XSM.png)(http://i.imgur.com/yw8aRLj.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ZPUpQRr.png)(http://i.imgur.com/qRRE71e.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ys4LoJ4.png)(http://i.imgur.com/2gmRRsq.png)(http://i.imgur.com/JHCI8xv.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/ndJcB0j.png)(http://i.imgur.com/tkM3LwG.png)(http://i.imgur.com/yXAIVlv.png)(http://i.imgur.com/2eIHd8f.png)(http://i.imgur.com/eH8hs8R.png)(http://i.imgur.com/AhYpvwI.png)(http://i.imgur.com/SIvRD96.png)(http://i.imgur.com/jeUtn7j.png)
Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2015, 03:42:11 AM
Hey look, not requests!
(http://i.imgur.com/ZPUpQRr.png)
What... Is that?
SJS you're sort of back! :) If you could do the requests though, I'd be eternally grateful! Honestly, your work is absolutely awesome! :D Are you not working on requests as of right now because they take much more time?
Either way I'll post my requests below. ;)
Ike
Custom White: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/x3hz39op6r728/Custom_White_Ike (https://www.mediafire.com/folder/x3hz39op6r728/Custom_White_Ike)
Blue: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28059 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28059)
Crimson: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27583 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27583)
Ike Climber: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/gg2awjaik9nf5/Ike_Climber (https://www.mediafire.com/folder/gg2awjaik9nf5/Ike_Climber)
Green: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27099 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27099)
Meta Knight
Quickdraw: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36412 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36412)
Galacta Knight: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207167 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207167)
Custom Red: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8tqjvyyw3hcgv/Red_Team_Meta_Knight (https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8tqjvyyw3hcgv/Red_Team_Meta_Knight)
Scar Green: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36174 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36174)
I request these Meta Knights (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Featured=All&Name=meta&ByUser=Xenozoa425&Credit=&Info=&AudioSource=&MainType=-1) yo
requesting this Varia Suit Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35638 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35638)
and this Wii U Roy pack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209137 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209137)
Quote from: Velen on July 24, 2015, 04:15:16 AM
What... Is that?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30124 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30124)
Quote from: Psycho_Ghost on July 24, 2015, 04:47:27 AM
Are you not working on requests as of right now because they take much more time?
I just don't feel like it.
(http://i.imgur.com/Nk4FphS.png)(http://i.imgur.com/FcSADT9.png)(http://i.imgur.com/LVOTyUf.png)(http://i.imgur.com/yAqU2UJ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/WjWJcHE.png)(http://i.imgur.com/3T5sNnF.png)(http://i.imgur.com/jOnX7EE.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/A6ucpEb.png)(http://i.imgur.com/mpsQ5yU.png)(http://i.imgur.com/QUP6trk.png)(http://i.imgur.com/XAk7W58.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ZwTtFF2.png)(http://i.imgur.com/B6Tve5n.png)(http://i.imgur.com/N0QYX3g.png)(http://i.imgur.com/hqnvTJa.png)(http://i.imgur.com/c8ySrUQ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/6XDzU9v.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Zf93Sgz.png)(http://i.imgur.com/8PFhwmg.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/p25ipWh.png)(http://i.imgur.com/vm1Zggd.png)(http://i.imgur.com/fGMdt3Y.png)(http://i.imgur.com/fgpsBLp.png)(http://i.imgur.com/R0eyjvR.png)(http://i.imgur.com/SDJbr5K.png)(http://i.imgur.com/9471XW5.png)(http://i.imgur.com/xRWgp9o.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/xb6IZFk.png)(http://i.imgur.com/y19D70S.png)(http://i.imgur.com/kaOFxK1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/9fOpbOa.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Ca0u0Nc.png)(http://i.imgur.com/sLLWLJc.png)(http://i.imgur.com/4JgTEaV.png)(http://i.imgur.com/nRRdOFx.png)(http://i.imgur.com/cy8nSLN.png)
^ that Toon Link pose... that jumping animation could work as a victory animation in PM
Quote from: UmbraVivens on July 27, 2015, 03:21:08 AM
^ that Toon Link pose... that jumping animation could work as a victory animation in PM
Hmmm... yeah, probably.
Full render in case anyone was curious.
(http://i.imgur.com/7eP8Lnj.png)
I was gone for a week and when I come back, 6 characters are done?! :D
MY GOD. I AM SO HYPED.
SJS, then would you want us to hold off of the requests for now, or should we still posts our requests here for later?
I know you already did Wario and put Wario Man in, but are you going to do different renders for Giga Bowser and Wario Man?
Can you do 6 tunics for Toon Link? Basically him with a Mirror Shield.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209336 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209336)
Luigi Requests
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204373 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204373)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30852 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30852) (No Hammers)
Mario Requests
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204372 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204372)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30851 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30851) (No Hammers)
Ice Climbers Requests
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p46zmoazmg5se8g/Smash%203%20Ice%20Climbers%20Sonic%20%26%20Tails%20Extra.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/p46zmoazmg5se8g/Smash%203%20Ice%20Climbers%20Sonic%20%26%20Tails%20Extra.zip)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bnum661m996mbh8/Smash_3C_M%26L_Ice_Climbers.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/bnum661m996mbh8/Smash_3C_M%26L_Ice_Climbers.zip)
Lucario Requests
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ag74c36pavfp3c7/Smash_3C_Gokurio.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ag74c36pavfp3c7/Smash_3C_Gokurio.zip)
I'm just posting here to say your CSPs are amazing. I especially like the Ike and Toon Link ones.
Hm, anyone did a P:M 3.6 pack?
Bowser
(http://i.imgur.com/BprOgzy.png)(http://i.imgur.com/QgC1LhJ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/sVIuq94.png)(http://i.imgur.com/stbzlcI.png)(http://i.imgur.com/pfPurTZ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/oURYxiG.png)(http://i.imgur.com/fQPmdCZ.png)
Yoshi
(http://i.imgur.com/9XE3vQL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/6oSOY9Y.png)(http://i.imgur.com/0gOoZOl.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Ov2WWh6.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ok1a5iy.png)(http://i.imgur.com/MYdfDOD.png)(http://i.imgur.com/jtQ9lXF.png)(http://i.imgur.com/WlLRaxT.png)(http://i.imgur.com/izmhueW.png)(http://i.imgur.com/tGkeDxh.png)
Zelda
(http://i.imgur.com/7rNIkb8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HmccgpJ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ysHcmgB.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Cd5fnkU.png)(http://i.imgur.com/m5VNjUU.png)(http://i.imgur.com/39wr0UY.png)(http://i.imgur.com/dfV2DR5.png)
Full-sized renders for the curious.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209061 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209061)
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Okay, joking.
Here's my actual requests.
Smash 3 Yoshi.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206495 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206495)
Smash 3 Bowser.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205197 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205197)
Smash 3 Zelda.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35943 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35943)
(I personally don't use these, but I bet someone's bound to request them)
SJ.
Yes.
Those Yoshi CSPs are SEXY! :D
I'll post requests later! If SJS starts doing them again, I'd be soooo hyped!
14 people to go! :D
Zelda
Vibrant: https://www.mediafire.com/?9cmbadzdyfic3bi (https://www.mediafire.com/?9cmbadzdyfic3bi)
Maritime: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29916 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29916)
White: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36035 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36035)
Bowser
Maritime: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29750 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29750)
Mars: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30333 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30333)
Dark Bowser: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28423 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28423)
Donkey Kong
Funky Kong: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207051 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207051)
Maritime: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29620 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29620)
Mars: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30326 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30326)
Minty: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27214 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27214)
Fox
Maritime: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29816 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29816)
Red (M. Bison): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34174 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34174)
Green: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25492 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25492)
James McCloud: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34782 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34782)
Sonic
Excalibur: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36428 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36428)
Toon Link
Construction: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204756 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204756)
Maritime: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29594 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29594)
Mars: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30322 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30322)
Fierce Deity: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1678 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1678)
Sheik
Vibrant: https://www.mediafire.com/?fmske8022lqbygy (https://www.mediafire.com/?fmske8022lqbygy)
If you could make these SJS, I'd be eternally grateful! :)
Just curious, but will there be another one of these (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207091) coming out for v3.6? Cause I have been just slowing doing it myself as you have been coming out with them.
(http://i.imgur.com/BwTxlZ0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/8xrxlD9.png)(http://i.imgur.com/UGdO0Mq.png)(http://i.imgur.com/O7nQfMc.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Yi852bH.png)(http://i.imgur.com/eQPmbrO.png)(http://i.imgur.com/jywqmy7.png)(http://i.imgur.com/VkqK3cm.png)(http://i.imgur.com/MZ44hny.png)(http://i.imgur.com/WSC6mAO.png)
That dedede looks so damn good... Also, im wondering if you're doing falco and pit next...
Dedede looks weird imo... His eyeballs look like their bulging out and the way his irises are position makes him look derpy.
(http://i59.tinypic.com/2dt4rcw.png)
what is this texture or ZSS called? Is it based on PM's Blue Samus?
Quote from: DaDousand on October 06, 2015, 08:59:16 PM
(http://i59.tinypic.com/2dt4rcw.png)
what is this texture or ZSS called? Is it based on PM's Blue Samus?
when i ever have that kind of question, i go to the CSP galleries hosted in dropbox and look at the file names. if you find the CSP in ZSS's gallery, look at its file name, you'll see it says "mp2blue", it stands for Metroid Prime 2 Blue, so it's from Xenozoa's Metroid Prime 2 multiplayer mode recolors, they're 3 colors for Samus and ZSS: Green, Gray and Blue
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32447 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32447)
Ahh, thanks!
I have another question, will SJS add Light Blue Marth from Brawl to the latest Marth CSP? I notice that's missing...
Pardon my ignorance, SJS, but are you not making Battle Portraits anymore to go alongside your CSS portraits? I can make them myself, but what just wondering!
Quote from: davidvkimball on October 14, 2015, 09:02:25 AM
Pardon my ignorance, SJS, but are you not making Battle Portraits anymore to go alongside your CSS portraits? I can make them myself, but what just wondering!
Well... I made SOME. Here you go! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ovw9om5dtmcyqo1/AACO5dTjjqpKHeMFekvYI58Ea?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ovw9om5dtmcyqo1/AACO5dTjjqpKHeMFekvYI58Ea?dl=0)
(http://i.imgur.com/l99b3iB.png)(http://i.imgur.com/lGtOS2I.png)(http://i.imgur.com/q82pk99.png)(http://i.imgur.com/pjAhmx9.png)(http://i.imgur.com/85kNC0w.png)(http://i.imgur.com/jVZ5HdJ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ZEd8T36.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/MxSXmDu.png)(http://i.imgur.com/V5xRU69.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ePMC88j.png)(http://i.imgur.com/OMfT0Qb.png)(http://i.imgur.com/abNpT9f.png)(http://i.imgur.com/djvNmMc.png)(http://i.imgur.com/r68MdOn.png)
i really liked that new Falco pose!
btw, is it just me or are there 3 Falco portraits missing?
Quote from: UmbraVivens on October 17, 2015, 06:13:45 AM
i really liked that new Falco pose!
btw, is it just me or are there 3 Falco portraits missing?
Some of the portraits for Falco are only missing on the post. If you go to the Dropbox link on the main post, all of his Brawl and PM portraits are there.
Re-rendered Luigi, giving him a significant quality boost. Also made some new things.
Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Olimar
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Squirtle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Rosalina
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I can't describe how happy I am!!!!!!!!!!!
Pikachu
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
6 characters left! These updates just don't stop comin'!
SJS, you sir are a beast.
So glad I didnt un-bookmark this page XD
Are the face portraits going to be redone for the new poses ever? Or should we stick with the older ones
Another big update
(http://i.imgur.com/6pT48eR.png)(http://i.imgur.com/82fyP5h.png)(http://i.imgur.com/3SdrHRC.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Ar6TmzR.png)(http://i.imgur.com/NGfqe6Q.png)(http://i.imgur.com/uxBhIxL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/TY4L3M9.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/berkt2m.png)(http://i.imgur.com/g3IBikp.png)(http://i.imgur.com/PF2qpgz.png)(http://i.imgur.com/RFaiQF5.png)(http://i.imgur.com/7F8d0Mm.png)(http://i.imgur.com/2fYUotN.png)(http://i.imgur.com/sVnPvyh.png)(http://i.imgur.com/GAk5Knw.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Aq060CN.png)(http://i.imgur.com/hmdEGLC.png)(http://i.imgur.com/hZO9zD9.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/2SvYnPW.png)(http://i.imgur.com/6UmenhJ.png)(http://i.imgur.com/yF3Sm4V.png)(http://i.imgur.com/4uuDANg.png)(http://i.imgur.com/7njj6gb.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/h8yQQps.png)(http://i.imgur.com/RftAM4o.png)(http://i.imgur.com/sfnSg0v.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ZpKxzbV.png)(http://i.imgur.com/VKDGB9G.png)(http://i.imgur.com/iKEBoEj.png)(http://i.imgur.com/olGVjNF.png)(http://i.imgur.com/V9LgJLU.png)(http://i.imgur.com/cFktRm9.png)(http://i.imgur.com/hPv9njg.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/9zNHB5r.png)(http://i.imgur.com/PFvzkGm.png)(http://i.imgur.com/AKJvtZ0.png)(http://i.imgur.com/4YeWkN3.png)(http://i.imgur.com/15QqxYz.png)(http://i.imgur.com/DW8PdTX.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HGqHopK.png)(http://i.imgur.com/1aJew8b.png)
Renders!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Mr. Game & Watch is the only one missing...
Loving that Snake pose.
Y u no add render Rosa (http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png)
Hey SJS, I can't find where all of the actual fighter files are located. I went through all the CSPs and love a lot from every character. Would you be able to post a link to find all of these? Better yet, do you have a pack containing all of your projects? That would be extremely convenient.
Quote from: Albafika on October 25, 2015, 12:42:53 PM
Y u no add render Rosa (http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png)
:oshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: thunderfoot13 on October 25, 2015, 05:51:27 PM
Hey SJS, I can't find where all of the actual fighter files are located. I went through all the CSPs and love a lot from every character. Would you be able to post a link to find all of these? Better yet, do you have a pack containing all of your projects? That would be extremely convenient.
Most of the hacks I make CSPs of can be found on the Vault. I don't really host or upload anything.
Gotcha. That makes sense. I guess I will do some scavenging. Thanks for the cool CSPs though.
Where are the battle portraits for the newest CSPs? I cant find them.
Quote from: Jmanthehacker on October 28, 2015, 12:07:28 AM
Where are the battle portraits for the newest CSPs? I cant find them.
I don't see the term "BPs" anywhere in the title.
---
SJS doesn't do BPs anymore.
Quote from: SJS on October 27, 2015, 01:41:51 AM
:oshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Most of the hacks I make CSPs of can be found on the Vault. I don't really host or upload anything.
:happy:
Will SJS be releasing a pack of all the updated csps for pm3.6
I really hope SJS release a pack of the new ones
I don't see one of the costumes that's in Project M, Carizard's black armored costume
Anyone has the link for that beautiful suit?
(https://photos-2.dropbox.com/t/2/AAAxb1XWIp9-Sd67fKDqvyg3W6aYrptk0NxGANrhNwCNdQ/12/77575204/png/32x32/1/1447117200/0/2/bsamus6powersuit.png/EImymDwY8qkOIAIoAg/LSI71Ps-kxyGdRpSZgyGEVh8hV1NOowVQMNm9jmnFfM?size_mode=5&size=178x178)
I'm not one to request or post much, but here's jaystring's Smash 4 Mewtwo in case you find yourself terribly bored: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209996 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209996)
. . .
What's next for you after G&W?
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 28, 2015, 12:28:23 AM
I don't see the term "BPs" anywhere in the title.
---
SJS doesn't do BPs anymore.
Has this been confirmed as true? I'd be down to make BPs+CSS icons and post them here, if he's cool with it.
Hey SJS, I'm new and I just happened to stumble upon this fantastic project!
I'm doing a passion project where I put the school logo and its colors (black and blue) on all characters' blue team colors.
I'm just wondering if you're still doing requests because I'd like to see some of those renders used on my skins! I don't want to rush you so take your time!
Quote from: ECHOnce on November 24, 2015, 09:17:45 AM
Has this been confirmed as true? I'd be down to make BPs+CSS icons and post them here, if he's cool with it.
I like this idea :D
Quote from: ECHOnce on November 24, 2015, 09:17:45 AM
Has this been confirmed as true? I'd be down to make BPs+CSS icons and post them here, if he's cool with it.
I was considering this myself, and already made BPs for the newest Ike pose. (minus the Oni texture) The only problem I see with doing this is getting hold of the renders for the best possible CSS icons.
Quote from: Cynapse on November 26, 2015, 03:46:51 AM
I was considering this myself, and already made BPs for the newest Ike pose. (minus the Oni texture) The only problem I see with doing this is getting hold of the renders for the best possible CSS icons.
I noticed that he posted renders on the last few pages. Has this been the case for all characters? I wouldn't mind searching through all of them, as long as I know it won't be a fruitless search.
You can definitely get a few from the thread at the very least. I would PM him but I'm a bit chicken[censored] in that department.
Quote from: Cynapse on November 27, 2015, 04:37:23 PM
You can definitely get a few from the thread at the very least. I would PM him but I'm a bit chicken[censored] in that department.
Tbh I don't think I need the renders. Started work on Mario and his set seems to look great from just using the CSPs (:
http://imgur.com/a/v7BEd/layout/horizontal#0 (http://imgur.com/a/v7BEd/layout/horizontal#0) (EDIT: added the layout to the url for easier viewing)
I'll be continuing on the rest of the sets from now on, maybe 1-3ish per day, more if I'm really bored. SJS has made CSPs for all costumes in 3.6...EXCEPT Charizard's black armor. I'll PM him about it once BrawlVault let's me load a message without crashing lolol
EDIT: Finished DK and Link and uploaded to the same imgur folder. I'll work on up to Pikachu and then stop (Characters 001-008, the eight 64 characters) and then wait until SJS responds before going any further.
Good stuff, but I have to ask: where's the Brawl Wario recolor for Marry-O, yo?
(http://i.imgur.com/5MABrdd.png)
Straight up amazing, I can easily say this already looked better than the default renders/CSPs.
(http://i.imgur.com/diITilk.png)
hadn't you already done Falcon and Samus's poses? why were they changed again?
Quote from: SJS on December 06, 2015, 10:42:45 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/diITilk.png)
o__O does this mean it's ok to use the leak build character portraits? Seeing as I don't think you've released that Samus CSP previously/elsewhere...
Are you serious? I mean, can you even SEE one of those leaked characters on His CSS?
...
He simply displayed newly made CSPs (and CSP icons?), nothing more. Since he hasn't show them, nor talked about them on his thread yet, it'd be better to refrain from talking about them.
Quote from: UmbraVivens on December 07, 2015, 06:15:26 AM
hadn't you already done Falcon and Samus's poses? why were they changed again?
Because they're better now.
Quote from: ECHOnce on December 07, 2015, 08:49:37 AM
o__O does this mean it's ok to use the leak build character portraits? Seeing as I don't think you've released that Samus CSP previously/elsewhere...
I made these over the weekend, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Quote from: SJS on December 07, 2015, 01:22:59 PM
I made these over the weekend, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Guess this means he isn't responsible for the poses seen in the leaked PM builds, or at least he's ignoring the subject for obvious reasons...as should we.
Quote from: SJS on December 07, 2015, 01:22:59 PM
I made these over the weekend, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Guess I'm mistaken then.
On another note, would you be cool with me making PM BPs and CSS Icons for your newest set of CSPs and posting them here?
Quote from: ECHOnce on December 08, 2015, 02:53:23 AM
Guess I'm mistaken then.
On another note, would you be cool with me making PM BPs and CSS Icons for your newest set of CSPs and posting them here?
I made some, but I'm definitely not doing them for EVERY portrait. I also made some stock icons.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ovw9om5dtmcyqo1/AACO5dTjjqpKHeMFekvYI58Ea?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ovw9om5dtmcyqo1/AACO5dTjjqpKHeMFekvYI58Ea?dl=0)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9duppzfej85m0tf/AAAOhaJhUyW2Qk7cAFwZKuL0a?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9duppzfej85m0tf/AAAOhaJhUyW2Qk7cAFwZKuL0a?dl=0)
Quote from: Mewphelis on December 13, 2015, 01:33:34 AM
I made some, but I'm definitely not doing them for EVERY portrait. I also made some stock icons.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ovw9om5dtmcyqo1/AACO5dTjjqpKHeMFekvYI58Ea?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ovw9om5dtmcyqo1/AACO5dTjjqpKHeMFekvYI58Ea?dl=0)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9duppzfej85m0tf/AAAOhaJhUyW2Qk7cAFwZKuL0a?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9duppzfej85m0tf/AAAOhaJhUyW2Qk7cAFwZKuL0a?dl=0)
So I don't need confirmation or anything? Because I have pretty much all of them done, just been withholding them in case SJS wouldn't want me to.
EDIT: How do you go about making icons? I'm pretty awful with pixel art, but I would be interested in doing those too, if there's an easier method (like cropping the heads out and sizing them down, but without losing quality)
I could send you a pm over Smashboards of you want.
Quote from: Mewphelis on December 13, 2015, 04:02:50 AM
I could send you a pm over Smashboards of you want.
Works for me.
Definitely not a pro at this but was lookin through your Peach icons and saw one that you didn't have, so tried to create one using your style. I'd say it came out pretty well. Still new at all of this but do plan to get better
(http://i63.tinypic.com/mkaeys.jpg)
Can you make CSP's for your Bowser cBliss Colors (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208099) and DemonBoy's Conductor Toon Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35341), please?
Will you, ASF1nk, and StarWaffle ever finish up this Css project you started years ago!!?
Please!!
http://lsteam.proboards.com/thread/224 (http://lsteam.proboards.com/thread/224)
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/antjor_s38/CSS%20Project/05-29-12-1.gif (http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/antjor_s38/CSS%20Project/05-29-12-1.gif)
Yo, would you still happen to have the april fools csp's SJS?
I wanna play a prank on my brother, and mess up his build with some wonderful windows vista paint textures.
Quote from: Scout on December 28, 2015, 03:23:01 PM
Yo, would you still happen to have the april fools csp's SJS?
I wanna play a prank on my brother, and mess up his build with some wonderful windows vista paint textures.
now i'm curious about those.
though, maybe you can rip them from Brawl Minus
Hey, how come in the Dropbox, the images have a white background, aren't they supposed to be transparent for use?
Quote from: Huarbolo on January 14, 2016, 12:30:53 AM
Hey, how come in the Dropbox, the images have a white background, aren't they supposed to be transparent for use?
You should be able to avoid that if you download the image via the DL button; for some reason saving them through other methods seems to cause that problem.
Thank you so much!
Will you, ASF1nk, and StarWaffle ever finish up this Css project you started years ago!!?
Please!!
http://lsteam.proboards.com/thread/224 (http://lsteam.proboards.com/thread/224)
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/antjor_s38/CSS%20Project/05-29-12-1.gif (http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/antjor_s38/CSS%20Project/05-29-12-1.gif)
that project has been extinct for a long time
Hey SJS, when is the next update to the csps?
So hey.
http://imgur.com/a/dRAjr/all (http://imgur.com/a/dRAjr/all)
http://imgur.com/a/ZcHw5/all (http://imgur.com/a/ZcHw5/all)
Quote from: SJS on January 24, 2016, 08:11:20 PM
So hey.
http://imgur.com/a/dRAjr/all (http://imgur.com/a/dRAjr/all)
http://imgur.com/a/ZcHw5/all (http://imgur.com/a/ZcHw5/all)
Hi, looking good as always
Quote from: SJS on January 24, 2016, 08:11:20 PM
So hey.
http://imgur.com/a/dRAjr/all (http://imgur.com/a/dRAjr/all)
http://imgur.com/a/ZcHw5/all (http://imgur.com/a/ZcHw5/all)
Hey there good looking.
I like what you got cooking.
Those Bowser and Samus CSPs look amazing SJS! <3
Glad to see you're doing requests (sorta) again! :)
Oh hi. Forgot to mention on my last post, I've refined my CSP methods a bit. That makes doing requests a bit simpler. Unfortunately, it means I have to re-scale my existing renders (although it does not take very long). But hey, I've been doing old requests as I trudge through this.
Like Bowser (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2flzbsg4xm1chzc/AABmsVRM6LAXL0cEaacX0WHZa?dl=0) and Samus (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/puh0z9ulabhrkty/AABSyRIeiufwdV49ETkby294a?dl=0) last week, I've done these adjustments to Mario (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iux389eqzuwit2w/AABRp6QLMkjep8Vp0sEOTTQra?dl=0) and Sonic (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4mcbiazf8yhz0fo/AACe-AXTmGTzR53LgVG-fX0ja?dl=0) this week. BPs have been added as well.
He returns! Good show, tally-ho, pip pip, all that.
Glad to see you're back making your amazing CSPs SJS! :)
Captain Falcon (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2gkm5rmeskstx10/AAB693gGGE8FPmxbI71ufvbla?dl=0), Meta Knight (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oeg5tpz71z1htho/AACgaFRbHQ01VnZcYY4LsHrNa?dl=0), and Peach (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nevwvx0st4d6i1z/AAAiiM-W7InMb9TYiBNIOxb8a?dl=0) have had BPs and a few requests added. Also, the Captain Falcon pose has been overhauled (and I'm quite fond of it). Check it out!
All of this CPS are great! thanks
Are you still doing requests?
b0ss, if youre still making captains, I would like one of my john cena
https://www.dropbox.com/s/epn690kx69u1c5z/u%20cant%20c%20him.rar?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/epn690kx69u1c5z/u%20cant%20c%20him.rar?dl=0)
Do you not do Smash 3C Skins and only official Smash 3 Skins, because I can't find any Smash 3C Skins
Should you feel up to it, my GanoFal could use some love.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210710 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210710)
:) Great to see you back! :-\ I feel this may be a lot, so please tell me if I'm asking for too much.
Ness
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Lucas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Diddy Kong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
King Dedede
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ivysaur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Toon Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Lucina
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Mewtwo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Donkey Kong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I really hope Pit's next! I'd like to see Forces of Nature Pit! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31369)
Post Merge: February 07, 2016, 10:55:04 PM
I really hope Pit's next! I'd like to see Forces of Nature Pit! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31369)
Welcome back (sort of) SJ!
Quote from: Lsmash on February 07, 2016, 10:54:23 PM
I really hope Pit's next! I'd like to see Forces of Nature Pit! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31369)
It's his own hack. He usually includes his own hacks in CSP packs.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210465 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210465)
Would love to see one of my smash 3 hacks for those sonic csps.
Quote from: Segtendo on February 08, 2016, 01:32:26 AM
It's his own hack. He usually includes his own hacks in CSP packs.
That's cool!
I won't have to worry about Pit, now! :D
Yarn Kirby : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210617 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210617)
Would like to see some of my Olimars given some CSP love.
Christmas Olimar: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207277 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207277)
Linkimar: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206835 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206835)
Samurai Olimar: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203660 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203660)
Quote from: Gamidame_K on February 07, 2016, 09:21:15 PM
b0ss, if youre still making captains, I would like one of my john cena
https://www.dropbox.com/s/epn690kx69u1c5z/u%20cant%20c%20him.rar?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/epn690kx69u1c5z/u%20cant%20c%20him.rar?dl=0)
(http://i.imgur.com/Sk0i7WH.png)
Quote from: Cynapse on February 07, 2016, 10:13:54 PM
Should you feel up to it, my GanoFal could use some love.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210710 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210710)
(http://i.imgur.com/fLErNEK.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HZrJPrA.png)(http://i.imgur.com/dvRLwuH.png)(http://i.imgur.com/6LAtx7j.png)(http://i.imgur.com/14PfoAg.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Nr5hdLL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/WNU96Aw.png)(http://i.imgur.com/6OvJmfv.png)(http://i.imgur.com/vLaQZNv.png)(http://i.imgur.com/KoMQqT8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/9uP5XFY.png)
Quote from: Huarbolo on February 07, 2016, 10:18:24 PM
:) Great to see you back! :-\ I feel this may be a lot, so please tell me if I'm asking for too much.
Ness
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/lvWn78i.png)(http://i.imgur.com/eDUBvO5.png)(http://i.imgur.com/tlhj5tn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/dTFY94u.png)(http://i.imgur.com/NGeaX0t.png)(http://i.imgur.com/YlM6V7x.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HbPQyuS.png)(http://i.imgur.com/04jhPT1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/2e8WWkx.png)(http://i.imgur.com/qapgm5Z.png)
Quote from: SJS on February 09, 2016, 02:40:04 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/Sk0i7WH.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/fLErNEK.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HZrJPrA.png)(http://i.imgur.com/dvRLwuH.png)(http://i.imgur.com/6LAtx7j.png)(http://i.imgur.com/14PfoAg.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Nr5hdLL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/WNU96Aw.png)(http://i.imgur.com/6OvJmfv.png)(http://i.imgur.com/vLaQZNv.png)(http://i.imgur.com/KoMQqT8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/9uP5XFY.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/lvWn78i.png)(http://i.imgur.com/eDUBvO5.png)(http://i.imgur.com/tlhj5tn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/dTFY94u.png)(http://i.imgur.com/NGeaX0t.png)(http://i.imgur.com/YlM6V7x.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HbPQyuS.png)(http://i.imgur.com/04jhPT1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/2e8WWkx.png)(http://i.imgur.com/qapgm5Z.png)
It's beautiful! ;(
I think my Goku Gi Lucario would be cool: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209057 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209057)
Quote from: SJS on February 09, 2016, 02:40:04 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/Sk0i7WH.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/fLErNEK.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HZrJPrA.png)(http://i.imgur.com/dvRLwuH.png)(http://i.imgur.com/6LAtx7j.png)(http://i.imgur.com/14PfoAg.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Nr5hdLL.png)(http://i.imgur.com/WNU96Aw.png)(http://i.imgur.com/6OvJmfv.png)(http://i.imgur.com/vLaQZNv.png)(http://i.imgur.com/KoMQqT8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/9uP5XFY.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/lvWn78i.png)(http://i.imgur.com/eDUBvO5.png)(http://i.imgur.com/tlhj5tn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/dTFY94u.png)(http://i.imgur.com/NGeaX0t.png)(http://i.imgur.com/YlM6V7x.png)(http://i.imgur.com/HbPQyuS.png)(http://i.imgur.com/04jhPT1.png)(http://i.imgur.com/2e8WWkx.png)(http://i.imgur.com/qapgm5Z.png)
John Cena's fingers look... distorted.
Quote from: Huarbolo on February 07, 2016, 10:18:24 PM
Donkey Kong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/vN7LYBW.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Aw3XwCw.png)
Also, I've added a banner to the OP (and also down below) that links to a folder containing the lastest 100 CSPs. That way you can check out requests I've done elsewhere and such.
(http://i.imgur.com/WfG378f.png) (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5y5gyarrf5jqtfd/AACuChab3c8qG4pfyxZqs5_5a?dl=0)
Quote from: Lsmash on December 23, 2015, 06:02:06 AM
DemonBoy's Conductor Toon Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35341), please?
Could you please render this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208274 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208274)
and maybe this too
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207213 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207213)
Thnaks a lot
Captain Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Falco
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Diddy Kong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Fox
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ike
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ivysaur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Jigglypuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
King Dedede
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Lucas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Meta Knight
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Olimar
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pikachu
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
R.O.B.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sheik
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Snake
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sonic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Squirtle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Toon Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wolf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yoshi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Zelda
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
If you could do all of these I'd be ETERNALLY grateful! <3
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210216 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210216)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210217 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210217)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203757 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203757)
ty bby
hey i made some recolors for jaystringz dmc1 dante just currently awaiting permission to upload them.[course my message could of not sent cause my internet has been acting up and thus my browser stops responding at times it sends messgaees]
if i send them to you could you make csps of them?
Post Merge: February 11, 2016, 08:51:51 PM
hey i made some recolors for jaystringz dmc1 dante just currently awaiting permission to upload them.[course my message could of not sent cause my internet has been acting up and thus my browser stops responding at times it sends messgaees]
if i send them to you could you make csps of them?
Hey.
So my Marth looks like a dude. I want my Marth on Mia's pose. Should be a matter of copy-pasting the image onto Marth and morph the body; simple stuff.
I'd be ETERNALLY grateful and happy holidays.
EDIT: Also Boob Zelda on the Zelda pose you've made, for extra enjoyment.
EDIT 2: Actually, feel free to disregard Marth as Mia. Somehow my Marth started to look less like a dude now. Only Zelda now.
EDIT 3: Do you make PSAs?
Quote from: SubZero2 on February 08, 2016, 01:57:11 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210465 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210465)
Would love to see one of my smash 3 hacks for those sonic csps.
(http://i.imgur.com/STQQGbs.png)(http://i.imgur.com/MjECc3q.png)(http://i.imgur.com/q7VI3L8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/SPRZzYp.png)(http://i.imgur.com/YVUBLsc.png)(http://i.imgur.com/8onGy35.png)(http://i.imgur.com/vhqefow.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ias5r2M.png)(http://i.imgur.com/1005SzR.png)(http://i.imgur.com/o3bnZSk.png)(http://i.imgur.com/CsxUjfw.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Ivia7ZC.png)(http://i.imgur.com/bc9PRjC.png)(http://i.imgur.com/QnPa1QM.png)(http://i.imgur.com/T8CTh89.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ioFps9H.png)(http://i.imgur.com/bxF1XhP.png)
Quote from: Psycho_Ghost on February 11, 2016, 02:10:30 AM
Sonic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/oRZ3Dvc.png)
i was wondering if i can have 3 csp (in your poses) of my 3 different mods
buck: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210247 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210247)
jason: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210276 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210276)
and jason based lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210328 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210328)
Completely caught me off-guard with those colors!
It was worth the wait, thanks so much!
EDIT: After downloading the Mario CSP Pack, I checked the BP+CSS folder and saw aness on there, lol. Quick fix should do it.
Quote from: Huarbolo on February 07, 2016, 10:18:24 PM
Toon Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/vaKfsLf.png)(http://i.imgur.com/WuCKsUg.png)(http://i.imgur.com/GPcPLoc.png)(http://i.imgur.com/0lVCKhG.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ofDOMbz.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Ik8qQ4u.png)(http://i.imgur.com/ALp4pOl.png)(http://i.imgur.com/g1Agqpx.png)(http://i.imgur.com/92HJgT3.png)(http://i.imgur.com/jkKDmSk.png)(http://i.imgur.com/rvKJMH7.png)
Quote from: Psycho_Ghost on February 11, 2016, 02:10:30 AM
Sheik
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Toon Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/l16upJz.png)(http://i.imgur.com/Fm1GTr7.png)(http://i.imgur.com/b4eZti8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/lZ4XsIk.png)(http://i.imgur.com/JcbXO2L.png)(http://i.imgur.com/9i2nvVE.png)(http://i.imgur.com/4a1jWSh.png)(http://i.imgur.com/hgW9CtX.png)(http://i.imgur.com/wLlyTem.png)(http://i.imgur.com/K6L6qY8.png)(http://i.imgur.com/adv15BA.png)
Quote from: shyguybuddy11 on February 13, 2016, 01:53:39 AM
i was wondering if i can have 3 csp (in your poses) of my 3 different mods
buck: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210247 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210247)
jason: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210276 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210276)
and jason based lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210328 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210328)
(http://i.imgur.com/sWAFM4K.png)
Quote from: CopynPasteKevin on February 13, 2016, 09:11:13 AM
Completely caught me off-guard with those colors!
It was worth the wait, thanks so much!
EDIT: After downloading the Mario CSP Pack, I checked the BP+CSS folder and saw aness on there, lol. Quick fix should do it.
Fixed, thanks.
I'd like to request these:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Thank you.
I'll request these R.O.B. textures:
SNES: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29902 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29902)
Console Party: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209593 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209593)
Thanks!
I missed some x.x
my bad
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207083 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207083)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208048 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208048)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207983 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207983)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31791 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31791)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205975 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205975)
Some requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SJS, will you be doing CSPs for Smash 4 as well, or have you not decided yet?
I know I'm a bit late to be celebrating, but,
HE'S FINALLY BACK
TO KICK SOME TAILa few more requests
Samus:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Toon Link:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Snake:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Meta Knight:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Roy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I know this may not be the right place for it, but when I saw CSPs for this skin had been done for it already I wanted to add the skin to my build but the download link is broken and it hasn't been updated for two years, and was already reported months and months ago.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35491 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35491)
If someone still has a .zip or .rar download could they upload it somehwere? I only ask because I was originally going to use Smash 3 Marth (with his Shadow Dragon appearance) as his main costume, but if that were the case I'd want to give every character Smash 3 skins as well, and updating all the CSPs of Smash 3 skins for PM 3.6 would take an incredibly long amount of time. (Plus the few extra main and alt costumes I added already or am going to add haven't been Smash 3-ified yet.) I guess if the Smash 3 skin is meant to be a replacement of the skin I linked to, I'll just use that.
You are a god.
Zero Suit Samus:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Samus:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Peach:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'd need to request these list:
Ganondorf:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ness:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Toon Link:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Too lazy to post BPs, you can find them in each characters' folder, respectively. Also to lazy to quote posts to show which request is for who, so here's everything. Enjoy.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Thank you SJS! But you left out my Falco and Diddy requests (on page 417) as well as the custom Lucky Fox. Not to be pushy, I really appreciate your hard work!
Sonic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
For marth can i requet this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211016 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211016)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210716 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210716)
and for ike this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211015 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211015)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210034 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210034)
Just noticed something too, a tiny nitpick, but a few of Ike's CSPs have a gap between his hand and the sword (most notably the White, Green, and Carson). Not sure if this was intentional, just letting you know! Thanks again!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211013 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211013)
This, please.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210425 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210425)
This Roy, please.
Does anyone have the download for these Ice Climber skins?
(http://imgur.com/n95Acbp.png)
(http://imgur.com/L6tiapN.png)
(http://imgur.com/IgNF1Kp.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/jaXaJef.png)
(http://imgur.com/oE6YBUy.png)
I can't seem to find them.
Young link please!!
http://www.mediafire.com/?zpcdo5a867ewfk9 (http://www.mediafire.com/?zpcdo5a867ewfk9)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=2025&Moderated=All (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=2025&Moderated=All)
Star's Sonic Semi-Alt. Pack
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211117 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211117)
Thanks!
Because I've already made a Wolf only skin for this (Wolf request):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211133 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211133)
Quote from: Psycho_Ghost on March 06, 2016, 05:45:44 PM
Star's Sonic Semi-Alt. Pack
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211117 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211117)
Thanks!
I second that
Requests!
Pikachu: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204823 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204823)
Luigi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209903 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209903)
Lucas: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210041 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210041)
Pit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209120 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209120)
Thanks! :)
Request please:
Ganondorf http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203587 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203587)
Ness http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28857 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28857)
Toon Link http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31793 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31793)
Thank :)
here are some ideas
jason: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210276, (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210276,) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211077 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211077)
my lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210328 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210328)
jack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211076 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211076)
and my character reskins: http://sta.sh/01km521cgalc (http://sta.sh/01km521cgalc)
Dunno if anyone asked for this, but...
SM64 Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34202 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34202)
And my personal skin of the above mod, MM64: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209025 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209025)
Not sure if you're aware of this, but the dropbox link for Pit on the main page does not lead to the new pose (the one with him holding the blade on his shoulder). It leads to folders of all your other poses, including the other pose you made recently where it looks like he's jumping to his right, however the newest pose is not there despite being the preview image on this forum.
Love your work and can't wait to see what else you release.
It's been a while since I've last checked on here, so forgive me if this has already been asked.
Will there be another one of these (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207091)coming out for PM v3.6 that has all of your updated CSPs?
Quote from: PMCB on March 31, 2016, 06:07:15 AM
It's been a while since I've last checked on here, so forgive me if this has already been asked.
Will there be another one of these (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207091)coming out for PM v3.6 that has all of your updated CSPs?
Dude, SJS said he would once he finishes some CSPs and BPs. Check the front page, it's right above the links to the CSPs.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mifiznezwy8klhw/FitSonic00%20-%20Copy.pac?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/mifiznezwy8klhw/FitSonic00%20-%20Copy.pac?dl=0)
This please. Over sonic.
I envy your talent SJS. Your csps really are the best!
As for requests, how about...
Pit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Link:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Mario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wolf:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Marth:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ike:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Charizard:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Where might i find a download for your Olimar cBliss colors?
Sans: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211365 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211365)
Papyrus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211366 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211366)
I dunno if you're still doing these or not. But I thought I'd throw in a request to get CSP's and BP's for these. Would be very much appreciated.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203587 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203587)
I would like for my Samus hack to be SJS'ified, please.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211524 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211524)
Quote from: Mewzard64 on February 18, 2016, 02:57:19 PM
Zero Suit Samus:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Samus:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ness:
[spoiler]http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211602
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211255 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211255)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210242 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210242)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209045 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209045)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208582 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208582)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207901 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207901)
Quote from: EnKaYea on February 29, 2016, 02:45:22 AM
Does anyone have the download for these Ice Climber skins?
(http://imgur.com/n95Acbp.png)
(http://imgur.com/L6tiapN.png)
(http://imgur.com/IgNF1Kp.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/jaXaJef.png)
(http://imgur.com/oE6YBUy.png)
I can't seem to find them.
I second that.
you doing ok? that hiatus tho.
Can I request a ROB?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204355 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204355)
Oh and this rob
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206817 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206817)
Oh and this diddy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27941) :P
Hey SJS... If you are still here, can you consider doing some of my Project Acid Characters?
Is it just me or are all the links on the front page not working?
Could you make an Ike / Ivysaur CSP? I have some textures I made that I'd like to sync the CSPs for.
I have one request:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212204 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212204)
Hey SJS, I have a few requests for whenever you can get to them. I hope all is well for you.
Ike:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205134 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205134)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35304 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35304)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24060 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24060)
Roy:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212204 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212204)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212232 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212232)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212249 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212249)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212043 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212043)
I have a few requests.
Toon Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208724 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208724)
Jigglypuff
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211399 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211399)
Pikachu
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207106 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207106)
Young Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203491 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203491)
Do you still take requests for older CSP poses?
When your uploading the pack ?
Can you make this as CSP? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3573 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3573)