Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Option 1: Red.
votes: 10
Option 2: Blue.
votes: 8
Option 3: Yellow.
votes: 5
Option 4: Green.
votes: 8
Option 5: Can't decide.
votes: 10
Option 6: Not interested.
votes: 2
(http://i.imgur.com/PsGdp.png)
Select your character:
(http://i.imgur.com/OrBoGou.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=214388) (http://i.imgur.com/grAoUpz.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141) (http://i.imgur.com/eIwHXHX.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210490) (http://i.imgur.com/9skbnAl.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217200)
Project Leader: Marioking64DS Overhaul of BaganSmashBros' project
(Project M Version (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212449)) (Original (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213286))
(https://i.imgur.com/QSisIo9.png) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217000)
Who's next?
Currently Working On (Not in order):
Waluigi (collaboration with Marioking64DS).
King K. Rool (collaboration with Marioking64DS).
Classic Ridley Overhaul v2 (collaboration with BaganSmashBros.)
Planned Characters:
Decidueye.
Deoxys.
Sceptile.
Team Rocket's Meowth.
Zoroark.
Scizor.
Galacta Knight.
Plasma Wisp.
Solo Charizard Revamp.
Additional Links:
Youtube. (https://www.youtube.com/user/KingJigglypuff)
Twitter. (https://twitter.com/KingJigglypuff)
SmashBoards Thread (Project M Dedicated). (https://smashboards.com/threads/kingjigglypuffs-project-m-throne-room.393855/)
Discord Server. (https://discord.gg/PngDxcC)
Hum, I know I will probably seem a bit silly, but we can suggest you absolutely any character to work with? Even import characters? :laugh: Of course, if they are import characters, I suppose there will be some animations already available, so that you don't have to do all the work from scratch! :laugh:
Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 16, 2011, 11:47:56 PM
Hum, I know I will probably seem a bit silly, but we can suggest you absolutely any character to work with? Even import characters? :laugh: Of course, if they are import characters, I suppose there will be some animations already available, so that you don't have to do all the work from scratch! :laugh:
It depends on how many bones they have.
Let me see... 132 bones, which of course, I'm fully aware of this, is a monstruous number of bones. The only thing good at least with this character is that I have a lot of animations for him taken from his game.
I will tell you my story. This is the character I was thinking about.
http://namco-ch.net/talesofsymphonia_wii/blog/nekonin/img/w-decus_1024.jpg
I don't know if you know him, which I know can be a problem. I already made a moveset for him, and in fact in the moveset, only the up special needs to be done from scratch. All the other moves, so other specials, aerials, A attacks, tilts, smashes are already here. But of course, all the animations like jumps, swim are not here... It is just a suggestion, if you refuse, I will easily understand, because I'm comprehensive, it should be quite some work, because he is an import after all, with a lot of bones.
Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 16, 2011, 11:58:52 PM
Let me see... 132 bones, which of course, I'm fully aware of this, is a monstruous number of bones. The only thing good at least with this character is that I have a lot of animations for him taken from his game.
I will tell you my story. This is the character I was thinking about.
http://namco-ch.net/talesofsymphonia_wii/blog/nekonin/img/w-decus_1024.jpg
I don't know if you know him, which I know can be a problem. I already made a moveset for him, and in fact in the moveset, only the up special needs to be done from scratch. All the other moves, so other specials, aerials, A attacks, tilts, smashes are already here. But of course, all the animations like jumps, swim are not here... It is just a suggestion, if you refuse, I will easily understand, because I'm comprehensive, it should be quite some work, because he is an import after all, with a lot of bones.
No, I do not know about that character.
How about Ichigo and Bankai Ichigo over Wario and Wario Man?
Personally I don't follow Bleach at all, but I'm pretty sure there will be some people here to express their happiness if they reach this topic and read your post! :laugh:
Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 17, 2011, 12:02:58 AM
Personally I don't follow Bleach at all, but I'm pretty sure there will be some people here to express their happiness if they reach this topic and read your post! :laugh:
Oh that's fine, I'm not a big fan of Bleach either.
In that case why did you suggested this? :laugh: Make something that pleases you! Anyway, I don't really see what other character I can suggest you, the characters I want, obviously you won't know them... Most of them comes from the Tales of series.
But there are some who comes from the Fire emblem series, you don't know this game isn't it?
Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 17, 2011, 12:10:56 AM
In that case why did you suggested this? :laugh: Make something that pleases you! Anyway, I don't really see what other character I can suggest you, the characters I want, obviously you won't know them... Most of them comes from the Tales of series.
But there are some who comes from the Fire emblem series, you don't know this game isn't it?
The only characters I know from Fire Emblem are Marth and Ike.
I am thinking about importing Rayquaza over a character though.
Sorry for the double post, but do you think I should import Raquaza's model over someone?
If yes, who?
I was pretty sure of this... It's strange though that you don't know Lyn and Roy, they are from fire emblem too and are part of the super smash bros serie, roy was in ssbm as playable character, and Lyn as an assist trophy in ssbb.
Anyway, what other suggestion much more reasonable can I make you... Someone probably much well known...
For example why not making a Psa of princess midona of zelda twilight princess over zelda as there is already a vertex?
Or, I think the best suggestion, make a Psa of a character you like a lot? :laugh:
Edit: Rayquaza? I didn't know there was a model of him, can I see it before?
Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 17, 2011, 12:21:19 AM
I was pretty sure of this... It's strange though that you don't know Lyn and Roy, they are from fire emblem too and are part of the super smash bros serie, roy was in ssbm as playable character, and Lyn as an assist trophy in ssbb.
Anyway, what other suggestion much more reasonable can I make you... Someone probably much well known...
For example why not making a Psa of princess midona of zelda twilight princess over zelda as there is already a vertex?
Or, I think the best suggestion, make a Psa of a character you like a lot? :laugh:
Edit: Rayquaza? I didn't know there was a model of him, can I see it before?
Rayquaza's SSBB model.
Make Ichigo! Wait no... MAKE ME! XD (red haired ichigo Pride)
Quote from: Klavier Pride on March 17, 2011, 12:22:41 AM
Make Ichigo! Wait no... MAKE ME! XD (red haired ichigo Pride)
XD I had a feeling you would say something like that. :P
Maybe I should make a poll.
Ah, I didn't understand. The ssbb model of Rayquaza? I'm sure it would please some people, but make a Psa for Rayquaza, I don't really see how it is possible, I may be wrong of course but still...
And Rayquaza as a playable character, I really don't see how it is possible, but this only my opinion!
Ps: What I said seems to take place! :laugh:
Weeeeeeeeeeell, If your truly not busy with anything, I was planning on making a full Youmu Konpaku hack, with a pretty simplistic PSA.
If you'd like to help me out, that'd be kinda neat. :3
Poll added. :>.>: *I already know who Pride is going to pick* :P
Quote from: Roo on March 17, 2011, 12:25:01 AM
Weeeeeeeeeeell, If your truly not busy with anything, I was planning on making a full Youmu Konpaku hack, with a pretty simplistic PSA.
If you'd like to help me out, that'd be kinda neat. :3
Who? :-\
She is a character from a game called Touhou a fan game if I'm not wrong, I'm not a true specialist of Touhou so I may be wrong... She is a girl of course, and I think with her physical, she would be best over Zelda. I don't know if there is already a vertex for her or a texture...
Sword swinging girl of deady projectiles.
(http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/blackdragon521/Brawl/Youmu-1.jpg)
Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 17, 2011, 12:28:51 AM
She is a character from a game called Touhou a fan game if I'm not wrong, I'm not a true specialist of Touhou so I may be wrong... She is a girl of course, and I think with her physical, she would be best over Zelda. I don't know if there is already a vertex for her or a texture...
Touhou is by no means a fan-game.
Quote from: Roo on March 17, 2011, 12:29:28 AM
Sword swinging girl of deady projectiles.
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/blackdragon521/Brawl/Youmu-1.jpg
Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 17, 2011, 12:28:51 AM
She is a character from a game called Touhou a fan game if I'm not wrong, I'm not a true specialist of Touhou so I may be wrong... She is a girl of course, and I think with her physical, she would be best over Zelda. I don't know if there is already a vertex for her or a texture...
Touhou is by no means a fan-game.
Sure, I'll help. But I'm gonna be busy with my import character.
Any help is helpful, thanks. ;)
Ah sorry, but as Touhou is not made by professionals, I don't really know how we can call it in that case... At least this is what I read somewhere, maybe it was wrong.
On Marth? I didn't expected this...
>.>
<.<
Well who should it be?
Rayquaza or Ichigo?
Oh, I see the poll was changed a little! :laugh: I wonder what will happen with Pride!
Anyway, honestly I really don't have a preference with the two of them... But if I have to vote, it is obviously Ichigo, because he would be much more logic as a playable character than Rayquaza.
Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 17, 2011, 12:40:29 AM
Oh, I see the poll was changed a little! :laugh: I wonder what will happen with Pride!
Anyway, honestly I really don't have a preference with the two of them... But if I have to vote, it is obviously Ichigo, because he would be much more logic as a playable character than Rayquaza.
I could just do a texture for Pride's persona.
Rayquaza.
Isn't there already a vertex for Ichigo? D:
Quote from: GreenThunda on March 17, 2011, 12:49:11 AM
Rayquaza.
Isn't there already a vertex for Ichigo? D:
Yea, but I think that some people would want the actual model.
I just want a simple PSA for my Quote I'm making, so hopefuly this wouldn't take too long. I would like to request a PSA where Toon Link always has his bow out, his side B will be a rapid fire laser shot (the green ones from the ray gun) and his B will be a charge shot like the one PSA Zero has. I hope you can do this! ^_^
Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 17, 2011, 12:34:31 AM
Ah sorry, but as Touhou is not made by professionals, I don't really know how we can call it in that case... At least this is what I read somewhere, maybe it was wrong.
A fan-game is when you apply a character or concept made by someone else, in your own game. All the characters in Touhou are original, and is therefore not a fan-game.
Also, you dont have to be a professional for your game to be official. If you made it, you automatically own it.
Voting ends tomorrow when I get home from school. ^_^
I hope you do Ichigo. and if somehow it wins, i suggest you put it over Ike.
Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on March 18, 2011, 01:13:35 AM
I hope you do Ichigo. and if somehow it wins, i suggest you put it over Ike.
OK, if Ichigo wins, I'll put Ike as an option. But if Rayquaza wins, who should he go over?
I like both but there isn't a lot of imports of rayquaza :/
i don't know if you don't know this kingjigglypuff but i heard you could import pokemon from my pokemon ranch and wii pokepark pikachu's adventure. Since i really don't know how to import i don't know if its certain pokemon.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 18, 2011, 01:15:49 AM
Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on March 18, 2011, 01:13:35 AM
I hope you do Ichigo. and if somehow it wins, i suggest you put it over Ike.
OK, if Ichigo wins, I'll put Ike as an option. But if Rayquaza wins, who should he go over?
Hmm maybe charazard? that should work or does rayquaza have to many bones?
Quote from: the98pika on March 18, 2011, 01:20:32 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 18, 2011, 01:15:49 AM
Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on March 18, 2011, 01:13:35 AM
I hope you do Ichigo. and if somehow it wins, i suggest you put it over Ike.
OK, if Ichigo wins, I'll put Ike as an option. But if Rayquaza wins, who should he go over?
Hmm maybe charazard? that should work or does rayquaza have to many bones?
I wouldn't want to import Rayquaza over Charizard. And the PokePark Wii models have too few bones. Rayquaza's SSBB model has just enough bones to replace just about any character.
do you plan on using alot of articles?
if you do, choose someone article heavey
if not, i'll suggest IKE again. seeing how he can be ported over almost every character.
Model porting is something I did alot. Want me to port Rayquaza?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 18, 2011, 01:28:50 AM
Rayquaza's SSBB model has just enough bones to replace just about any character.
You can use the bone adder tool to uhm... add bones. XD
Quote from: Roo on March 18, 2011, 01:32:13 AM
Model porting is something I did alot. Want me to do it?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 18, 2011, 01:28:50 AM
Rayquaza's SSBB model has just enough bones to replace just about any character.
You can use the bone adder tool to uhm... add bones. XD
Rayquaza SSBB has like 100+ bones. But it's the Pokepark Wii models I worry about, I can fix all glitches except the grab glitch.
Sorry for the double post.
OK, it looks like Rayquaza won the poll, now to put up a poll to see who Rayquaza will go over.
Rayquaza over Ike so we can use .rel file for port him over anyone else
Put him over jigglypuff :P
Ness, i hate that little kid XD
Quote from: Pride on March 18, 2011, 03:54:34 PM
Ness, i hate that little kid XD
we can port him over Ness with the .rel file if we just port him over Ike this why i said it
i think Ike will be the best it will be like to have Rayquaza over anyone :D(he is just one of my fav. pokemons with pikachu+Charizard)
Hurry with the votes, voting end in an hour.
wow a good number of people want ichigo
Just to let everyone know, voting ends in half an hour.
Sorry for the double post.
Voting has ended, and Rayquaza is going over Ike.
yeah thats mean the .rel file will work :D
Feel free to come up with ideas.
Quote from: MarioDK on March 18, 2011, 04:57:01 PM
yeah thats mean the .rel file will work :D
That makes sense.
damn i dont got any ideas for moveset but will it be a over powered one or balanced one or Both?
Quote from: MarioDK on March 18, 2011, 05:05:38 PM
damn i dont got any ideas for moveset but will it be a over powered one or balanced one or Both?
Both.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 18, 2011, 05:06:41 PM
Quote from: MarioDK on March 18, 2011, 05:05:38 PM
damn i dont got any ideas for moveset but will it be a over powered one or balanced one or Both?
Both.
awesome :D
OMG
Rayquaza....no glitches?
nyaaaaa
no idea XP.....
:nyeh: Crap, it looks like I can't do Rayquaza over Ike. The textures don't show up.
lol at the Joey pick XD I'd recognize that mug anywhere :P
Whatcha mean the textures don't show up D:
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 18, 2011, 08:15:52 PM
lol at the Joey pick XD I'd recognize that mug anywhere :P
Whatcha mean the textures don't show up D:
Only the arms and the eyes show up, everything else isn't there.
you might have to hex it to get it to work.
Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on March 18, 2011, 08:53:51 PM
you might have to hex it to get it to work.
It's a pure SSBB model. I think I might know why but I can't fix it.
Why is he cancelled????
Quote from: MarioDK on March 19, 2011, 10:55:04 PM
Quote from: camonsters on March 19, 2011, 10:52:58 PM
Why is he cancelled????
dont thing he worked at all
It was because of a texture issue. I'll put up a poll up to see which character I should do instead that isn't an import.
How about an abra moveset using the olimar vertex?
Quote from: camonsters on March 19, 2011, 10:58:29 PM
How about an abra moveset using the olimar vertex?
Hmmmm, is there a link to it?
Advanced search: Abra
That is all
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16843
why not the official Ichigo model over Ike??? i mean, it can go over any1!!!!
please do that. it'll give me a reason to get rid of Spammer knight.
^I agree, needs more Ichigo :af:
>.>
<.<
I'll add Ichigo and Abra to the poll, but I want a few more characters to put up in the poll first.
why not, Byakuya (he was never finished, put it over ike, so it can cross ported.)
are you good at model porting? i want to get my Leonardo model to work over ike and i don't know how to get him to work properly
Zoroark over Lucario needs a moveset!
Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on March 19, 2011, 11:13:30 PM
why not, Byakuya (he was never finished, put it over ike, so it can cross ported.)
are you good at model porting? i want to get my Leonardo model to work over ike and i don't know how to get him to work properly
I'm not very good at model porting.
Quote from: camonsters on March 19, 2011, 11:22:42 PM
Zoroark over Lucario needs a moveset!
OK, that's 3 characters so far. ^_^
-Abra
-Ichigo
-Zoroark
I'm stopping after this one but Magnezone over R.O.B. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16503 He needs a moveset.
What about Edward Elric? MrDarkSide, who was making him, just discontinued but he already did a moveset and many great animations, and I think ShadowMarth is still willing to go on. It's really the kind of character that fits easily into brawl : primarily physical and agile, with a large variety of special moves (thanks to the ability of restructuring matter). If you don't like some of them, there are still many more possibilities, and I guess i could help with the moveset.
Quote from: camonsters on March 19, 2011, 11:29:47 PM
I'm stopping after this one but Magnezone over R.O.B. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16503 He needs a moveset.
I don't know. ROB is kind of tricky to animate.
Quote from: Plak on March 19, 2011, 11:56:36 PM
What about Edward Elric? MrDarkSide, who was making him, just discontinued but he already did a moveset and many great animations, and I think ShadowMarth is still willing to go on. It's really the kind of character that fits easily into brawl : primarily physical and agile, with a large variety of special moves (thanks to the ability of restructuring matter). If you don't like some of them, there are still many more possibilities, and I guess i could help with the moveset.
I'm kind of familiar with that character. I could put him in as maybe.
Stitch over Olimar!
Seriously, Olimar has no movesets and he's starting to get awesome vertexes now.
Also, if I finish my secret vertex/texture on DK I'll add another psa for ya, or do it myself.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 20, 2011, 12:38:51 AM
Stitch over Olimar!
Seriously, Olimar has no movesets and he's starting to get awesome vertexes now.
Also, if I finish my secret vertex/texture on DK I'll add another psa for ya, or do it myself.
That would be pretty neat.
4 characters so far:
-Abra (Olimar).
-Ichigo (Ike).
-Zoroark (Lucario).
-Stitch (Olimar).
1 more character, and I'll put up the poll. ;)
Idk, would you want to do Boba Fett (from Star Wars)?
Quote from: mariofan1138 on March 20, 2011, 12:53:58 AM
Idk, would you want to do Boba Fett (from Star Wars)?
I kind of know who he is. I don't really know. If I did accept him, I wouldn't be able to think of ideas because I don't watch Star Wars.
baby mario! (olimar)
too many olimars...
Shadow Queen Peach from Paper Mario 2?
...Eh, I tried. :P
Mr. L? I don't know. :notimp:
help me with my Goku PSA :D (mostly needing animations right now) and also Vegeta (soon)
Well, i just realized I forgot to give the link to Edward's animations, so here it is : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17665.0
I tested it in BrawlBox, every animation is done but the FS. Side and Neutral B might be improved, but they're still good enough.
If you prefer working from scratch, what about Sora/Axel/Xemnas or Seymour, their vertexes are amazing. I think Blaziken also has a good one.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 20, 2011, 08:00:29 AM
Shadow Queen Peach from Paper Mario 2?
...Eh, I tried. :P
^ Oh Fk YES
That would be epic and scary D:
Or (somehow) Port the human-version shadowqueen (also over peach I believe?) to Zelda and the True form shadow queen to shiek and make a psa of that @_@ OMG soooo dangerously epic of awesomeness :D
My Youmu Konpaku could be added to the list. I'm writing up her moveset right now.
The need for animations would not be necessary, because I'm an animator after all. XD
Quote from: Roo on March 20, 2011, 01:36:52 PM
My Youmu Konpaku could be added to the list. I'm writing up her moveset right now.
The need for animations would not be necessary, because I'm an animator after all. XD
You can animate?? D:
Nyaa what about helping with my Krystal psa? Fox needs new specials and A combos, the other moves are from marth and ike but I'd like them made for fox from scratch ^+^ (porting is easier, but messy...)
I ask of you to do another Pokemon PSA, Scyther is really fun!
Quote from: MarioDK on March 20, 2011, 09:02:44 AM
help me with my Goku PSA :D (mostly needing animations right now) and also Vegeta (soon)
:>.>: I already am. :P
Quote from: MANSTA8 on March 20, 2011, 08:59:11 AM
Mr. L? I don't know. :notimp:
Isn't there already a Mr. L PSA? :-\
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 20, 2011, 08:00:29 AM
Shadow Queen Peach from Paper Mario 2?
...Eh, I tried. :P
PSA I could do, but animating the dress is a pain. >.<
Quote from: Plak on March 20, 2011, 10:00:16 AM
Well, i just realized I forgot to give the link to Edward's animations, so here it is : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17665.0
I tested it in BrawlBox, every animation is done but the FS. Side and Neutral B might be improved, but they're still good enough.
If you prefer working from scratch, what about Sora/Axel/Xemnas or Seymour, their vertexes are amazing. I think Blaziken also has a good one.
Hmm, in that case I could add him to the list.
Quote from: Roo on March 20, 2011, 01:36:52 PM
My Youmu Konpaku could be added to the list. I'm writing up her moveset right now.
The need for animations would not be necessary, because I'm an animator after all. XD
Well, I guess.
OK that's a good amount of characters...updating the poll.
Quote from: SSJCerious on March 20, 2011, 02:05:46 PM
I ask of you to do another Pokemon PSA, Scyther is really fun!
^_^ Well a Pokemon needs to win the poll first. :P
Yay!!! I hope it's a good one... ^_^
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 20, 2011, 02:06:25 PM
Quote from: MarioDK on March 20, 2011, 09:02:44 AM
help me with my Goku PSA :D (mostly needing animations right now) and also Vegeta (soon)
:>.>: I already am. :P
Quote from: MANSTA8 on March 20, 2011, 08:59:11 AM
Mr. L? I don't know. :notimp:
Isn't there already a Mr. L PSA? :-\
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 20, 2011, 08:00:29 AM
Shadow Queen Peach from Paper Mario 2?
...Eh, I tried. :P
PSA I could do, but animating the dress is a pain. >.<
Quote from: Plak on March 20, 2011, 10:00:16 AM
Well, i just realized I forgot to give the link to Edward's animations, so here it is : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17665.0
I tested it in BrawlBox, every animation is done but the FS. Side and Neutral B might be improved, but they're still good enough.
If you prefer working from scratch, what about Sora/Axel/Xemnas or Seymour, their vertexes are amazing. I think Blaziken also has a good one.
Hmm, in that case I could add him to the list.
Quote from: Roo on March 20, 2011, 01:36:52 PM
My Youmu Konpaku could be added to the list. I'm writing up her moveset right now.
The need for animations would not be necessary, because I'm an animator after all. XD
Well, I guess.
OK that's a good amount of characters...updating the poll.
Quote from: SSJCerious on March 20, 2011, 02:05:46 PM
I ask of you to do another Pokemon PSA, Scyther is really fun!
^_^ Well a Pokemon needs to win the poll first. :P
ok :D so i will add you to the team in my thread is it just for goku or will you help with others the movesets for DragonBrawl?
OK everyone, the poll is up. ^_^
@MarioDK: Yea. ;)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 20, 2011, 02:10:36 PM
OK everyone, the poll is up. ^_^
@MarioDK: Yea. ;)
awesome i add you to the team :D next update for Goku PSA/other Dragonbrawl PSAs you will be Collab.
Is the poll...locked?
Ichigo! [/derp] :af:
Quote from: Gracelyn on March 20, 2011, 02:23:22 PM
Ichigo! [/derp] :af:
I knew you were going to pick him. :P
Zoroark, he'd be badass!
BTW, youmu's on marth. :P
How long does voting go for?
darn, why make it so hard to choose, theres at least 4 people up there that i want :srs:
Quote from: Roo on March 20, 2011, 02:40:24 PM
BTW, youmu's on marth. :P
How long does voting go for?
Until tomorrow.
Ichigo FTW!!!!!
no anymore. though i like Edward, i would prefer to have him more. but marth isn't portable yet...
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2011, 12:13:16 AM
Quote from: Judai-H on March 21, 2011, 12:10:05 AM
Ichigo FTW!!!!!
Well Ichigo is tied with Edward
It's 7 to 4 is da poll locked or is it open when will it be official.
Quote from: Judai-H on March 21, 2011, 01:00:27 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2011, 12:13:16 AM
Quote from: Judai-H on March 21, 2011, 12:10:05 AM
Ichigo FTW!!!!!
Well Ichigo is tied with Edward
It's 7 to 4 is da poll locked or is it open when will it be official.
Oh, yea you're right. Last time I checked, they were tied.
The poll ends tomorrow when I get back from school.
Hmm...it seem's Ichigo is gonna win. Poor Zoroark....
But Ichigo....IS JUST AS AWESOME! Can't wait to see his moveset ;)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2011, 01:17:54 AM
Quote from: Judai-H on March 21, 2011, 01:00:27 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2011, 12:13:16 AM
Quote from: Judai-H on March 21, 2011, 12:10:05 AM
Ichigo FTW!!!!!
Well Ichigo is tied with Edward
It's 7 to 4 is da poll locked or is it open when will it be official.
Oh, yea you're right. Last time I checked, they were tied.
The poll ends tomorrow when I get back from school.
Ok if ichigo wins and u need some ideas feel free 2 pm me
If Ichigo Wins, are you going to use the official model? i mean it's downloadable in the Vault. it's just not fixed. and there are tons of animations. and i know a way (not perfected) to port brawl animations to other animations. (it's really renaming the animation's bones, and not the models.)
Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on March 21, 2011, 01:39:47 AM
If Ichigo Wins, are you going to use the official model? i mean it's downloadable in the Vault. it's just not fixed. and there are tons of animations. and i know a way (not perfected) to port brawl animations to other animations. (it's really renaming the animation's bones, and not the models.)
I don't think Importing would be a good idea. I'll just use the vertex.
but that's a Marth Vertex.
ther eis no Ike Vertex. meh, well i was hopin.
Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on March 21, 2011, 01:49:52 AM
but that's a Marth Vertex.
ther eis no Ike Vertex. meh, well i was hopin.
Oh, should I change the poll to make it so that it's Ichigo over Marth?
Yes. it's the best vertex.
so i would revote for Edward Elric.
Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on March 21, 2011, 01:53:56 AM
Yes. it's the best vertex.
so i would revote for Edward Elric.
OK, poll has been updated.
I hope Zoroark wins, too many Marth PSA's..
t
This one sounds cool : Abra (Olimar)
we still don't have any custom movesets for him lol
Changing it? I did already have a hack over math and Ike was free but this psa is gonna be worth it
Quote from: Judai-H on March 21, 2011, 10:54:43 AM
Changing it? I did already have a hack over math and Ike was free but this psa is gonna be worth it
Ichigo is winning, but we'll see who wins when I get back from school today.
Quote from: xZedkiel on March 21, 2011, 03:07:56 AM
I hope Zoroark wins, too many Marth PSA's..
Well Zoroark is in second place right now, maybe she'll (based from movie) catch up.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2011, 01:44:57 AM
Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on March 21, 2011, 01:39:47 AM
If Ichigo Wins, are you going to use the official model? i mean it's downloadable in the Vault. it's just not fixed. and there are tons of animations. and i know a way (not perfected) to port brawl animations to other animations. (it's really renaming the animation's bones, and not the models.)
I don't think Importing would be a good idea. I'll just use the vertex.
:falcon: fK YESZ! :happy:
We need an Ichigo movset :laugh:
And an altered version for me? XD
Quote from: Gracelyn Pride on March 21, 2011, 10:57:41 AM
:falcon: fK YESZ! :happy:
We need an Ichigo movset :laugh:
And an altered version for me? XD
XD I'll make a re-texture (with the creator's permission of course). :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2011, 11:05:05 AM
Quote from: Gracelyn Pride on March 21, 2011, 10:57:41 AM
:falcon: fK YESZ! :happy:
We need an Ichigo movset :laugh:
And an altered version for me? XD
XD I'll make a re-texture (with the creator's permission of course). :P
There already is i believe :af: *Points to own pc at home*
Never uploaded it but i will when i get permission :P
Quote from: Gracelyn Pride on March 21, 2011, 11:05:39 AM
There already is i believe :af: *Points to own pc at home*
Never uploaded it but i will when i get permission :P
XD, I should of known. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2011, 11:15:16 AM
Quote from: Gracelyn Pride on March 21, 2011, 11:05:39 AM
There already is i believe :af: *Points to own pc at home*
Never uploaded it but i will when i get permission :P
XD, I should of known. :P
Well duh, who else would make it? XD
I couldn't choose who to vote for, so I choose ichigo.
wow...
Apart from Ichigo the voting seems pretty balanced.
Yeah, let's all vote for ichigo, since Ike needs another op psa >_>
Seriously....there's like four ichigo psa's...all of them on ike....lol
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 21, 2011, 02:48:15 PM
Yeah, let's all vote for ichigo, since Ike needs another op psa >_>
Seriously....there's like four ichigo psa's...all of them on ike....lol
Um, the Ichigo PSA is going to be over Marth instead. And I'll be making both overpowered and balanced versions.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 21, 2011, 02:48:15 PM
Yeah, let's all vote for ichigo, since Ike needs another op psa >_>
Seriously....there's like four ichigo psa's...all of them on ike....lol
*smashes* Read the character between the ( ). It's on marth like KJP said.
Quote from: Pride on March 21, 2011, 02:57:31 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 21, 2011, 02:48:15 PM
Yeah, let's all vote for ichigo, since Ike needs another op psa >_>
Seriously....there's like four ichigo psa's...all of them on ike....lol
*smashes* Read the character between the ( ). It's on marth like KJP said.
I'm still getting tired of hearing about Ichigo, bleach characters get ALL the attention lately, and if it's not a bleach character, its from TOS (which isn't bad, I'd love to see a sheena psa to be honest) and if it's not that, it's from another anime/game...
Stitch would be funny, and epic, that and olimar has like zero psa representation, unless kingjigs made an enhanced olimar when I wasn't looking :l
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 21, 2011, 03:08:13 PMolimar has like zero psa representation, unless kingjigs made an enhanced olimar when I wasn't looking :l
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7952
^Been there for quite a while.
The reason Olimar has almost NO PSAs is because Olimar's Pikmin are hard to work with. They are articles with several actions that require a lot of patience, knowledge, patience, and skill to alter their behavior without freezes, even with OSA2 and Tabuu.
I would imagine SDoom having one hell of a time getting the Pikmin to behave like bombs
and giving them an explosion when they die and having them die when thrown.
What amazes me is that there is no updated Solimar moveset.
Who's Zororark?
Quote from: EternalYoshi on March 21, 2011, 03:18:50 PM
Who's Zororark?
Zoroark is one of the new legendary pokemon in black and white i believe. Not sure, didn't play it xD
Darn.... I accidentally voted for Ichigo when I wanted to vote for Zoroark!
Is there a way to remove my vote, or could you make a note that Ichigo has one less vote, and that Zoroak has one more vote?
Quote from: Adirondack Hellsing on March 21, 2011, 03:31:35 PM
Darn.... I accidentally voted for Ichigo when I wanted to vote for Zoroark!
Is there a way to remove my vote, or could you make a note that Ichigo has one less vote, and that Zoroak has one more vote?
Since I didn't put in a vote, I'll go ahead and put my vote on Zoroark for you.
Right now, Ichigo has 8 votes, same with Zoroark, so right now, they're tied.
Sorry for the double post but subtract Ichigo's vote count by 1.
-This is a reminder for me-
Ichigo has 8 (not 9) votes right now.
Sorry for the triple post. but the poll is going to be ending early today.
Early school release FTW!!! XD
So get your votes in while you still can.
Current characters:
Abra (Olimar)- 5 votes
Stitch (Olimar)- 4 votes
Ichigo (Marth)- 8 votes
Zoroark (Lucario)- 9 votes
Blaziken (Captain Falcon)- 2 votes
Edward Elric (Marth)- 5 votes
Youmu Konpaku (Marth)- 5 votes
Uhh... other idea , what about Victini over pikachu... They both are kinda similar... Same size and crap to... Although obviously you'd need new anikmations..
Well... dang :P
Youmou would be a little unecasary if you ask me... Marth's Psa fits pretty well...
Quote from: ADJSonic (the rock) on March 21, 2011, 04:03:53 PM
Uhh... other idea , what about Victini over pikachu... They both are kinda similar... Same size and crap to... Although obviously you'd need new anikmations..
Is there a vertex of Victini?
[/quote]Is there a vertex of Victini?[/quote]
Let me check...
Edit : Not that i see...
I'm home now. So that means the poll has ended.
The winner is...
Zoroark (Lucario)
(http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/a/a6/571Zoroark.png/180px-571Zoroark.png)
Zoroark wins with 11 votes.
Updating OP right now. ^_^
YES!!!!! But...how did he win, he was down by like 3 last time I checked...
Hmm, Zoroak... I wonder what moves you'll give him?
I mean, you could have him use moves he learns in game, or you could have him use the attacks from the other Brawlers!(sort of like Illusion...)
Or, (all though it's most likely impossible) you could have him take the appearance of the other brawlers, while he still uses his normal moves.... IDK....
But I'm sure you'll make a good PSA for him.
Quote from: SSJCerious on March 21, 2011, 04:38:45 PM
YES!!!!! But...how did he win, he was down by like 3 last time I checked...
I don't know. :-\
Quote from: Adirondack Hellsing on March 21, 2011, 04:40:09 PM
Hmm, Zoroak... I wonder what moves you'll give him?
I mean, you could have him use moves he learns in game, or you could have him use the attacks from the other Brawlers!(sort of like Illusion...)
Or, (all though it's most likely impossible) you could have him take the appearance of the other brawlers, while he still uses his normal moves.... IDK....
But I'm sure you'll make a good PSA for him.
Thanks. :) ;) I'll be sure to.
Updated OP. ^_^
Hey KJ, I think I might have some ideas for the moveset, though my laptop's batteries are about to die... would you mind waiting about 2 and half hours?
I assure you, It'll be worth the wait ;) 8)
Quote from: Adirondack Hellsing on March 21, 2011, 04:48:05 PM
Hey KJ, I think I might have some ideas for the moveset, though my laptop's batteries are about to die... would you mind waiting about 2 and half hours?
I assure you, It'll be worth the wait ;) 8)
I don't mind.
THe reason is i voted and he was then up by 1... :P
If you need moveset suggestions here's mine:
B: Night Daze : Uses three charges... Slams his fist into the ground and sends out a dark shockwave...
1-5%
2-12%
3- 18%
Hone Claws: Down B: Charge for 3 seconds then attack percent +5%
A combo: Fury swipes : slices extremely quickly and each hit combos into each other.. 10% all together.... 2% each..
Final: Hyper Beam
down tilt: King Jig's Aka. Dig
forward tilt: thief: teleports behind opponent.. With the item the opponent was holding..
forward B: incenerate.. Pretty much a flame thrower...
Down B: payback: Counter move
Down throw: Toxin.. Like wolf's except has a poison efect at the end... NO FLOWER PLZ! (if you can)
It's actually quite easy to.. Just set if hitbox connects... Huge hitbox with no flinch and damage... And then add a timer after certain frames go by.. Nother hutbox with no flinch...
I came up with an idea for the Down-Taunt.
Tell me how you think of it.
Down-Taunt: Hone Claws-Zoroark sharpens its claws and makes all attacks increase by 5% (with the overpowered version, attacks will increase by 10%)
Awesome a zorozark PSA this should be cool you should give him moves from the movie not sure what its called but its a cool looking move
One of the taunts should be illousion and one of the a moves should be scratch kinda like charazard A move :)
Make it either 3 damage more, or make it kinda slow, and i'll be a happy camper :)
Quote from: SSJCerious on March 21, 2011, 05:35:24 PM
Make it either 3 damage more, or make it kinda slow, and i'll be a happy camper :)
It's gonna be slow. ;)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2011, 05:27:04 PM
I came up with an idea for the Down-Taunt.
Tell me how you think of it.
Down-Taunt: Hone Claws-Zoroark sharpens its claws and makes all attacks increase by 5% (with the overpowered version, attacks will increase by 10%)
Wow great minds think alike... Although i think it should be a sepcial because that would give Zozorark too many options..
Well, Zoroark is a primarily special pokemon, so Nasty Plot (one of its last level-up moves) might suit him better (especially considering that almost everyone learns Hone Claws but Nasty Plot is a rare Dark-typed move and he is part of the handful of good pokemons learning it. It should probably be a special move, with some charge time but damage+knockback boost, maybe shown by an effect similar to Lucario's Aura, but with Ganon's Darkness effect ?
It's signature move, Night Daze, might work as a final smash, probably throwing dark energy balls in every direction.
I haven't tested it yet, but since it's over Lucario, it might be possible to change Double Team into Sucker Punch, with a different attack animation (startup fits perfectly). It's a priority move that only work when attacked... Perfect definition of a counter.
Quote from: Plak on March 21, 2011, 06:12:34 PM
Well, Zoroark is a primarily special pokemon, so Nasty Plot (one of its last level-up moves) might suit him better (especially considering that almost everyone learns Hone Claws but Nasty Plot is a rare Dark-typed move and he is part of the handful of good pokemons learning it. It should probably be a special move, with some charge time but damage+knockback boost, maybe shown by an effect similar to Lucario's Aura, but with Ganon's Darkness effect ?
It's signature move, Night Daze, might work as a final smash, probably throwing dark energy balls in every direction.
I haven't tested it yet, but since it's over Lucario, it might be possible to change Double Team into Sucker Punch, with a different attack animation (startup fits perfectly). It's a priority move that only work when attacked... Perfect definition of a counter.
Your idea for Sucker punch is pretty good. I'll see what I can do. ;)
Oh, do you guys/girls think that Zoroark should run on all fours or just with its two legs?
umm... Not trying to be rude but why not just have an additional .chrlo (s) for the 4 leg run..
Quote from: ADJSonic (the rock) on March 21, 2011, 06:22:33 PM
umm... Not trying to be rude but why not just have an additional .chrlo (s) for the 4 leg run..
Are you meaning that I should have both?
Sorry for the double post again, but do you think that Zoroark should have Wolf's Up-Air, Down-Air, Forward-Air, and all throws?
Yeah it would fit with the pokemon new idea for B side or normal B it should be dark pulse kinda like the normal B BUT it would be dark and dark hit Do you like that idea?
Quote from: the98pika on March 21, 2011, 07:57:06 PM
Yeah it would fit with the pokemon new idea for B side or normal B it should be dark pulse kinda like the normal B BUT it would be dark and dark hit Do you like that idea?
Sounds good.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2011, 06:27:11 PM
Quote from: ADJSonic (the rock) on March 21, 2011, 06:22:33 PM
umm... Not trying to be rude but why not just have an additional .chrlo (s) for the 4 leg run..
Are you meaning that I should have both?
yes
Night Daze could be a Final Smash since its the last move he learns
Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on March 22, 2011, 12:16:32 AM
Night Daze could be a Final Smash since its the last move he learns
I was already thinking that. ^_^ ;)
Awesome. Zoroark rocks! Over Lucario? That would be perfect. Anyways, I voted Abra for elemental punches and teleport. I would've voted for Zoroark, but I thought it would be impossible to have any illusion powers. Perhaps for one of its taunts, you could use an illusion that makes illusion duplicates of it. Kinda like Lucario's Double Team? Alternatively, you could leave Double Team as Zoroark's down special.
Being an Illusion Fox Pokemon, and known in the Pokedex for tricking its opponents, I think that it's use would be more tactical and strategic than raw power. I mean, some of its attacks could be very devastating, but it would be awesome to have it be a 'mind game' Pokemon. It even learns Foul Play, which the Japanese version is called "Trickery". In the game, it does damage based on the opponent's strength. So I'm thinking it could be a unique form of the countering moves. Zoroark is known for making illusions of attacks, which means that perhaps you could have deceptive attacks. Finally, it starts out with U-turn. That could be a cool "attack and retreat" move.
Quote from: zyborg on March 22, 2011, 01:03:37 AM
Awesome. Zoroark rocks! Over Lucario? That would be perfect. Anyways, I voted Abra for elemental punches and teleport. I would've voted for Zoroark, but I thought it would be impossible to have any illusion powers. Perhaps for one of its taunts, you could use an illusion that makes illusion duplicates of it. Kinda like Lucario's Double Team? Alternatively, you could leave Double Team as Zoroark's down special.
Being an Illusion Fox Pokemon, and known in the Pokedex for tricking its opponents, I think that it's use would be more tactical and strategic than raw power. I mean, some of its attacks could be very devastating, but it would be awesome to have it be a 'mind game' Pokemon. It even learns Foul Play, which the Japanese version is called "Trickery". In the game, it does damage based on the opponent's strength. So I'm thinking it could be a unique form of the countering moves. Zoroark is known for making illusions of attacks, which means that perhaps you could have deceptive attacks. Finally, it starts out with U-turn. That could be a cool "attack and retreat" move.
Great ideas. ^_^
Really? Thanks. I love coming up with ideas for videogame characters, but have no way of implementing them usually. If you use any of those ideas, I'd be really happy.
You should totally add all these ideas to the op ;D and I'd say Zoroark should run like she did in the movie ^_^
The black text in your sig saddens me KJ :(
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 22, 2011, 06:07:46 AM
The black text in your sig saddens me KJ :(
I think both of you make great PSA's, and you both have great aspirations and ideas.
I don't think the speed of making it matters, what matters is how the people enjoy it and that sense of pride you feel after accomplishing something amazing. Am I right or am I wrong?
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 22, 2011, 06:07:46 AM
The black text in your sig saddens me KJ :(
It's not what you think. I sent you a PM to clear things up.
Quote from: xZedkiel on March 22, 2011, 06:11:50 AM
I think both of you make great PSA's, and you both have great aspirations and ideas.
I don't think the speed of making it matters, what matters is how the people enjoy it and that sense of pride you feel after accomplishing something amazing. Am I right or am I wrong?
You're right.
Quote from: xZedkiel on March 22, 2011, 06:11:50 AM
I think both of you make great PSA's, and you both have great aspirations and ideas.
I don't think the speed of making it matters, what matters is how the people enjoy it and that sense of Pride you feel after accomplishing something amazing. Am I right or am I wrong?
Indeed. Oh and a pun in the text. Sense of me? :af: Since i go by the name Pride around KCMM :P
Updated OP with more moves.
Quote from: Pride on March 22, 2011, 11:15:12 AM
Quote from: xZedkiel on March 22, 2011, 06:11:50 AM
I think both of you make great PSA's, and you both have great aspirations and ideas.
I don't think the speed of making it matters, what matters is how the people enjoy it and that sense of Pride you feel after accomplishing something amazing. Am I right or am I wrong?
Indeed. Oh and a pun in the text. Sense of me? :af: Since i go by the name Pride around KCMM :P
I love feeling Pride lol.. That sounds wrong now. XD
Are you still accepting suggestions? If so...
(http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/vyse01_9063.jpg)
Vyse from Skies of Arcadia. Super badass. Watch some gameplay vids of his special attacks, and you'll understand.
Quote from: Herculeswill22 on March 23, 2011, 12:22:14 AM
Are you still accepting suggestions? If so...
(http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/vyse01_9063.jpg)
Vyse from Skies of Arcadia. Super badass. Watch some gameplay vids of his special attacks, and you'll understand.
Not right now, I'm making the Zoroark PSA right now.
So, you got Zoroark's moves all planned out? Or could I still suggest some?
Quote from: zyborg on March 23, 2011, 12:29:02 AM
So, you got Zoroark's moves all planned out? Or could I still suggest some?
You can still suggest things.
Cool. So, any of my ideas have a possibility in being included?
Also... I have some new ideas. For a dash attack, an image of Zoroark could dash even faster past the real Zoroark, attacking and then either that illusion does damage, or it is followed up by the real thing.
A- a simple slash; AA- followed by a slash from the other side, though having another image or two of the arm along with it that act to widen the hitbox; AAA- and then the other side again, but with even more images that act as widening the hitbox even more; AAAaaaaaa- Rapid-fire slashes AKA Fury Swipes.
Down Smash- Charges the claws with crimson energy, then goes for a slow-med low 360^slash AKA Night Slash. Could do a lot of damage, or decent damage with a sweet spot or Crit chance.
Fake Tears/Swagger/something- I had an idea for Faint Attack, until I realized that the move wasn't what I thought. I was thinking a move that simulated "shield break stun", but could easily be canceled out of.
Final Smash- Night Daze in the anime is a huge forcefield-type thing around Zoroark. I was thinking that it possibly could be like a modified Smart Bomb effect?
Zoroark can learn dig via tm, so why not giving him dig like you kingjigly psa?
I was thinking shadow claw on the AAA combo, like give them a crimson glow while he slashes.
So, I've been thinking of a way to implement Zoroark's signature ability, Illusion. Since the original effect obviously doesn't fit Brawl (and isn't possible anyway), Zoroark could be the Mindgame Character, able to feign almost all his moveset. For example, pressing B just after initiating most moves could trigger its Illusion counterpart, with the exact same animation, no hitbox but interruptible from the scratch. You could feign initiating a FSmash as the opponent roll to your other side, only to nab it with a surprise attack.
Such an ability obviously needs to be balanced down, so here's what I thought :
* You can't feign charging Dark Pulse or Nasty Plot.
* Fake Dark Pulse will always appear to be maxed out, but it will be interruptible only a little earlier than true Dark Pulse. Also conveniently prevents having many of these on the screen at a time.
* Zoroark should have two modes : Tricky and Nasty, always spawning in Tricky mode.
* Tricky :
*** Illusion can be used
*** Uses mainly physical attacks, only some specials (like Dark Pulse) have Darkness effect.
*** Consequence : low power, very low range, priority and kill potential.
* Nasty :
*** Cannot use illusion (just like using NP reveals you're a Zoroark)
*** Dark Aura effect on his hands, like Lucario at high percents.
*** Most moves get additional, stronger "special" hitboxes shown by a Darkness effect, thus increasing range, priority and power (but if you're too close to your opponent, only hits with the standard, physical hitbox). Probably like Lucario's FSmash iirc.
*** Persistent but not overpowered, this mode could be an actual character.
Mode change should probably take around the same time as Ganon's Warlock from Tricky to Nasty, and almost instant from Nasty to Tricky (same animation, but interruptible?).
I honestly wouldn't side with the two modes and Illusion as I was hoping for a balanced PSA that fits in with the other characters.
Quote from: xZedkiel on March 23, 2011, 08:41:34 PM
I honestly wouldn't side with the two modes and Illusion as I was hoping for a balanced PSA that fits in with the other characters.
I wouldn't want to do a second mode (no offense to Plak). And I'm making both versions.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 23, 2011, 08:46:35 PM
Quote from: xZedkiel on March 23, 2011, 08:41:34 PM
I honestly wouldn't side with the two modes and Illusion as I was hoping for a balanced PSA that fits in with the other characters.
I wouldn't want to do a second mode (no offense to Plak). And I'm making both versions.
I don't mean balanced as in not overpowered, I meant it as in balanced gameplay that fits in as if it came with the game. But thats good.
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/571/all (http://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/571/all)
This has a list of every move a Zoroark can learn (naturally, tm/hm and egg moves)
Well that's if you are planning to stick with it's original moves for your psa
I'm actually curious about how this will turn out.
Hoping Ichigo will be next after Zoroark...damn I need to start coming back here often again.
probably not possible but can you port over kirby's copy ability but instead of him getting a hat he becomes the model of that character (sounds like alot of work -_-)
Quote from: Kumari sai on March 24, 2011, 04:24:49 AM
probably not possible but can you port over kirby's copy ability but instead of him getting a hat he becomes the model of that character (sounds like alot of work -_-)
Currently not possible, and if it were, you'd have to be crazy to port 40 models.
Hmm.... I have a crazy idea for the side special.... U-Turn.
Basically, when you use it, Zoroark will launch forward and do damage, but after, you could press B again during the attack, and Zoroark would turn and launch back.
It could be used to get back onto the stage, attack your opponent and then make a quick get away, or even edge guard with less chance of falling to your doom.
What do you think?
Quote from: Adirondack Hellsing on March 24, 2011, 08:03:06 PM
Hmm.... I have a crazy idea for the side special.... U-Turn.
Basically, when you use it, Zoroark will launch forward and do damage, but after, you could press B again during the attack, and Zoroark would turn and launch back.
It could be used to get back onto the stage, attack your opponent and then make a quick get away, or even edge guard with less chance of falling to your doom.
What do you think?
That would be pretty neat, I'll try it.
Quote from: Adirondack Hellsing on March 24, 2011, 08:03:06 PM
Hmm.... I have a crazy idea for the side special.... U-Turn.
Basically, when you use it, Zoroark will launch forward and do damage, but after, you could press B again during the attack, and Zoroark would turn and launch back.
It could be used to get back onto the stage, attack your opponent and then make a quick get away, or even edge guard with less chance of falling to your doom.
What do you think?
I was thinking that Zoroark should have U-Turn, as it starts with it. I like that idea.
Do you have a B move? If not zozark learns incenerate...
Quote from: ADJSonic on March 26, 2011, 09:52:20 PM
Do you have a B move? If not zozark learns incenerate...
My B-Move Idea is Shadow Claw.
,,
I gotta Update the OP
Neutral Air: Fury swipes..
Claws quickly downward with a sudden bit of upwards momentum...Then fall back to where he was quickly and repeats... Hold the A button to continue clawing... In balanced version he cannot move left or right. 2% per swipe.
Quote from: ADJSonic on March 27, 2011, 02:06:10 AM
Neutral Air: Fury swipes..
Claws quickly downward with a sudden bit of upwards momentum...Then fall back to where he was quickly and repeats... Hold the A button to continue clawing... In balanced version he cannot move left or right. 2% per swipe.
I was actually thinking of having Fury Swipes as its Forward throw.
So, what fighting style is Zoroark gonna have? Any particular use for it, or just all-purpose?
Quote from: zyborg on March 27, 2011, 02:13:28 AM
So, what fighting style is Zoroark gonna have? Any particular use for it, or just all-purpose?
I don't know. A beta will be released soon, so I'll let you decide when you test it.
Cool. So the moveset is partially complete?
to be honest that looks more like cough* scratch *cough to me.. Cause fury swipes attacks to ta five turns... So i've got to admit I disagree there...
Quote from: ADJSonic on March 27, 2011, 02:16:44 AM
to be honest that looks more like cough* scratch *cough to me.. Cause fury swipes attacks to ta five turns... So i've got to admit I disagree there...
I have my ways...
Quote from: zyborg on March 27, 2011, 02:16:12 AM
Cool. So the moveset is partially complete?
Just the Side-Special, Up-Special, Final Smash (Touch-ups), Neutral-Special (touch-ups), Back-air, All throws, All tilts, all taunts, entrance, lose, and wins
Cool, cant wait to put my dirty hands on this PSA XD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 27, 2011, 02:20:23 AM
I have my ways...Just the Side-Special, Up-Special, Final Smash (Touch-ups), Neutral-Special (touch-ups), Back-air, All throws, All tilts, all taunts, entrance, lose, and wins I love Sarcasm :af2:
XD , XD
Cool. I'm looking forward to trying it out. With Double Team and U-Turn, it seems to have some tricky moves. But Nasty Plot instead of Hone Claws?
Hmm... perhaps both would work... Nasty Plot could improve dark damage, and Hone Claws could increase certain slashing attack damage? Both could be taunts?
EVerything going well..?
Quote from: ADJSonic on March 27, 2011, 08:32:37 PM
EVerything going well..?
Yes, I have just perfected U-Turn, and I'm currently working on the tilts.
Sorry for the double post, but the Zoroark Beta will be ready very soon, all I need to do is make the video, and take pictures.
Sorry for the triple post, but the Zoroark Beta is here!
Look in the OP for more details.
OMG!
(trows triple post to trash)
Edit: i have seen the video and here is my opinion
He should be less floaty, should weight less and be faster, in speed and in his attacks.
I think it suits him more wolfs standing animation.
Back air doesn't seems to fit well with zoroark....
His final smash, night daze, you could change it to something like ganondorf up taunt with a wave of darkness with more range.
I would like to see zoroark using wolfs N air....
His dash attack could be something like pit or marth
I love his smashes, pikachu attacked himself with a smart bomb cause the smashes XD
Neutral b should reach a little more...
Falcon aproves up b
In resume, nice PSA, should be faster to fit more with zoroark, and could have better animations.
So....
YESZ!
I think the moveset should have less slashing. Needs more variety of attacks. Cause every other move is a slash.
The thing I notice with most Final Smashes people make is that they don't try to make them as big and epic as the original ones. Many Final Smash's seem like watered down versions of what they could be.
Night Daze for example, would be a recolored Off Wave made to looks like a dark pulse of some sort, except it's horizontal and causes a huge explosion of darkness when it reaches it's maximum radius.
@Master_Ryuk and Velen: I'll be sure to try to fix those up. ;)
KJP, edit button.. every edit to your own comment will make the thread show up as NEW on the section again.
So do not double or even triple post. Someone might report you for it.
Quote from: Yubel Pride on March 28, 2011, 08:13:45 AM
KJP, edit button.. every edit to your own comment will make the thread show up as NEW on the section again.
So do not double or even triple post. Someone might report you for it.
:nyeh: OK Pride, will do.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 28, 2011, 12:56:15 PM
:nyeh: OK Pride, will do.
Good, that'll keep you away from trouble :3
*facepalm* I hate Lucario, I can't replace any of his External GFX.
About Zoroark...
1. For some reason, whenever I use hone claws, neutral B, or Fury swipes my GC controller vibrates for the rest of the match or I pause the game.
2. Neutral B sucks. It's got to be one of the most useless moves I have ever seen. PLEASE change it.
3. Everything else is awesome.
Quote from: Herculeswill22 on March 28, 2011, 07:35:54 PM
About Zoroark...
1. For some reason, whenever I use hone claws, neutral B, or Fury swipes my GC controller vibrates for the rest of the match or I pause the game.
2. Neutral B sucks. It's got to be one of the most useless moves I have ever seen. PLEASE change it.
3. Everything else is awesome.
1.) I fixed it.
2.) What don't you like about Shadow Claw?
3.) Thank you.
Shadow claw should have lot of range, like ikes sword length and high knockback strength.
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on March 28, 2011, 07:46:24 PM
Shadow claw should have lot of range, like ikes sword length and high knockback strength.
I'm definitely going to be fixing those I assure you. ;)
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on March 28, 2011, 07:46:24 PM
Shadow claw should have lot of range, like ikes sword length and high knockback strength.
Ya. That's my beef with shadow claw.
Zoroark has been slightly updated.
Check the OP or BrawlVault.
0_o
He's been released..... :af:
Quote from: Herculeswill22 on March 28, 2011, 07:35:54 PM
About Zoroark...
1. For some reason, whenever I use hone claws, neutral B, or Fury swipes my GC controller vibrates for the rest of the match or I pause the game.
2. Neutral B sucks. It's got to be one of the most useless moves I have ever seen. PLEASE change it.
3. Everything else is awesome.
1. Also for me
2. You can charge it up
3. Agree!
@gabrielwoj and joaowojcikiewicz: If you test the updated Zoroark, the rumble issue has been fixed, and Shadow Claw has more range and knockback.
Okay, I must say that Zoroark is... pretty good. The Wolf/Lucario hybrid moveset really works, despite not being completely original. I like how you added Darkness to it, as well. The powerup taunts are awesome, but I have two complaints - Zoroark seems to start with them on, and it makes the pummel seem a bit broken. More damage per hit than Bowser, yet extremely quick. Also, Zoroark's Final Smash failed to impress me. Shadow Claw should be able to be either more easily canceled, or be able to do a Reverse Shadow Claw. I'd also make Zoroark a bit... I dunno, faster? Heavier? Less floaty? I can't quite put my finger on it.
I must say, though, I really enjoyed U-Turn. It is my favorite move of Zoroark's, and one of my favorite moves overall. I kinda suck at Brawl, but I can see where it could be used for mindgames and to avoid being punished if the attack is blocked. It is also an amazing recovery move. The only thing I would change would probably make it overpowered - missing in the air could cause an auto-slash, so you could do the flip out of it instead of becoming helpless. Other than that, it seems like a huge improvement over many of the other side-B moves, and changing it the way I said would probably break that move. Finally, Zoroark's animations really work. The attacks, running, etc. all seem natural.
tl;dr? Then...
+Good attack anims
+Darkness
+Taunt Powerups
+++U-Turn, FTW!
-Many animations are the same as Wolf/Lucario
-Slight attribute tweaking would be nice
-Taunt Powerups autotrigger at start (at least in training), and make pummel seem broken
-Shadow Claw should be given more maneuverability
-Final Smash not flashy enough.
@zyborg: Thank you for your feedback. This will help a lot.
And the powerups, don't worry about that. In a real match, the entrance cancels the powerups, so only in Training Mode do you get to start out with the powerups.
And if you download the latest update, some of Zoroark's moves have more range and speed.
I'm glad my review was helpful. Anyways, are you still making a broken version? If so, the effect-less taunt could make Zoroark turn invisible, and make U-Turn a grab instead of an impact, so it could hit through shields.
Quote from: zyborg on March 28, 2011, 11:26:51 PM
I'm glad my review was helpful. Anyways, are you still making a broken version? If so, the effect-less taunt could make Zoroark turn invisible, and make U-Turn a grab instead of an impact, so it could hit through shields.
Yes, I am making a broken version.
And maybe I should make an invisible mode on the balanced version too, but the counter for it could be either getting hit and or attacking.
Shadow Claw should have him lunge forward, right now it's really useless :p Overall I like him, but I think he needs more range (as in him lunging forward in his attacks)
Quote from: SSJCerious on March 28, 2011, 11:41:48 PM
Shadow Claw should have him lunge forward, right now it's really useless :p Overall I like him, but I think he needs more range (as in him lunging forward in his attacks)
OK, I will make Shadow Claw so that Zoroark will actually take a step at its opponent.
I think the animations need work. Zoroark typically acts wild, he just seems too Lucario-ish. Night Daze definitely needs work, it should look like a crimson explosion. He shouldn't get off the ground, just pound it with both fist. His Down Smash and its charge definitely need new animations, maybe more like an arm cross and a sideways x slash so both hands end up at each side? But overall I really like the moveset, you never dissapoint KJ ^_^ Another job well done, even for a beta.
If you don't make regular Zoroark's effectless taunt invisibility, then maybe you could make it do a low amount of damage, like Luigi's kick. It'd be useless, but it would also be a nice touch, as the taunt already looks like an exploding hand attack...
@zyborg
About the Taunt power-up being initially on in training mode, this is a common probelm shared by quite a few PSAs that we currently don't know how to fix. My Shadow and Cloud both share this problem (Shadow with Chaos Control and Cloud with Omnislash V5). It's not just training mode, but any mode where the character doesn't do their entry animation.
an idea, transforms into the person their fighting and if he gets knocked out in that form, he wont lose a life (can only be used once a match)
*I know it may be impossible but it'll be a great idea =p*
Quote from: kazoka122 on March 29, 2011, 01:00:25 PM
an idea, transforms into the person their fighting and if he gets knocked out in that form, he wont lose a life (can only be used once a match)
*I know it may be impossible but it'll be a great idea =p*
It's a good idea, but it's impossible.
But I did add something...Illusion Mode.
Side-Taunt to activate.
The taunt is very very slow.
Zoroark takes 25 damage...
And turns invisible!
And you're invisible until you either use the Side-Taunt again or get hit.
But there is a way to tell where you are when you're invisible...
When you attack, Dash, or Wait...Zoroark will emit a flash of light marking its location.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 29, 2011, 02:35:53 PM
It's a good idea, but it's impossible.
But I did add something...Illusion Mode.
Side-Taunt to activate.
The taunt is very very slow.
Zoroark takes 25 damage...
And turns invisible!
And you're invisible until you either use the Side-Taunt again or get hit.
But there is a way to tell where you are when you're invisible...
When you attack, Dash, or Wait...Zoroark will emit a flash of light marking its location.
I haven't checked it out, but it seems to bad to use.
You should make it slow OR with damage recoil, otherwise is not going to be a reliable move.
The flash when attacking sounds cool.
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on March 29, 2011, 08:08:36 PM
I haven't checked it out, but it seems to bad to use.
You should make it slow OR with damage recoil, otherwise is not going to be a reliable move.
The flash when attacking sounds cool.
Oh the Illusion mode isn't in the current download yet.
But Illusion mode is very slow and Zoroark takes 25 recoil damage.
>.>
<.<
...
It is now...:af:
Look in the OP in a minute or two. ;)
>.>
<.<
...
Look in the OP now. ;)
Updating BrawlVault download now...
Needs pics of Illusion Mode in the OP.
Quote from: Velen D. Draufgänger on March 30, 2011, 10:25:50 PM
Needs pics of Illusion Mode in the OP.
OK, I'll add an updated video too.
Also, some suggestions to replace some of the throws and moves that are slashing moves.
Hidden Power
Faint Attack
Punishment
Frustration
Aerial Ace
Round
Payback
Retaliate
Snarl
Dark Pulse
Sucker Punch
You've got a good list to choose from.
Quote from: Vella D. Draufgänger on March 30, 2011, 10:34:04 PM
Also, some suggestions to replace some of the throws and moves that are slashing moves.
Hidden Power
Faint Attack
Punishment
Frustration
Aerial Ace
Round
Payback
Retaliate
Snarl
Dark Pulse
Sucker Punch
You've got a good list to choose from.
Nice ideas. I'll see what I can do.
Which moves do you suggest get replaced?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 30, 2011, 10:36:12 PM
Nice ideas. I'll see what I can do.
Which moves do you suggest get replaced?
You do whatever feels right with then. Just replace a few, not all of them.
Quote from: Velen D. Draufgänger on March 30, 2011, 10:43:14 PM
You do whatever feels right with then. Just replace a few, not all of them.
Maybe replace half the slashing moves. Or I could try to even the moves out, same amount of slash, same amount of dark.
THEN GO AND DO EET!!!
If you want to...
I really like this psa!!!
Now that i expressed my feelings towards this psa, now comes the criticism.
Zoroark is lacking some kill power. I don't know if you intended that, but it was a little difficult to actually land a kill blow with most of his attacks. Also the final smash. That is really awesome, but when I used it in the air I would float to the ground until I land or die.
Could you make Zoroark's attacks cause heavy shield damage? In my opinion that would balance out the weak knock back potential Zoroark has. the shield damage does not need to me 1 hit breaks the shield, but just enough to make someone want to evade rather than to block.
Are the hit boxes for the final smash normal offensive collisions? Because when i was using the FS on ROB, he did his a attack and when both of the hit boxes touched it ended the my FS. I don't mind Zoroark not being invincible during his FS, in fact I like that he can be hit out from it before his attack. The best way to fix the collision s to change it into a special offensive collision. That wasy a weak attack wouldn't be able to stop Zoroark's FS so easy.
Where da broken version?
Quote from: SmashClash on April 01, 2011, 11:18:55 PM
Where da broken version?
Not here yet.
I will make the broken version when Zoroark is done.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 02, 2011, 12:08:13 AM
Not here yet.
I will make the broken version when Zoroark is done.
YES!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Zoroark Beta 4 is now out!
Check the OP for details.
I like this a lot. However, I do have some suggestions/complaints. In training mode, the throws don't work properly. When forward throwing, the Fury Swipes hits four times, then sticks the enemy to your feet. The down throw is glitchy as well, but not as bad. It makes it look like the slash misses. As for my suggestions...
When using the U-Turn, I come close to self-destructing sometimes, as the speed and distance it sends you is incredibly high. It never seems to return me to my starting point. Therefore, I came up with an idea. Perhaps the distance could be directionally influenced. Like if you hold forward, the distance you are sent is low, and when you hold backward, the distance is the same as it is now - extremely long. Letting go of forward after the attack is launched and not pressing any direction would do a medium jump.
Also, I like the invisibility, but it only affects the visibility of the moves. The 1P gives away your location before the special effects can. Is this ability used to prevent your opponent from knowing what attacks you are doing? If so, then the sparkle could be removed (though it is a nice effect) or replaced by darkness effects. Otherwise, is there some way of removing the 1P notification marker while invisible?
@zyborg: I see no problem with the Forward-Throw.
For U-Turn, control stick input would be difficult, so I would rather have it be button press.
And Yes there is a way to remove the tag for Illusion mode.
Huh. Maybe only Fox sticks to it during Training, when you F-Throw? That's the only one I used the attack against in Training...
Quote from: zyborg on April 03, 2011, 12:04:44 AM
Huh. Maybe only Fox sticks to it during Training, when you F-Throw? That's the only one I used the attack against in Training...
I don't know. I just used the Forward-Throw on Fox in Training mode and there are no problems. Strange.
Yeah, that IS strange. I don't understand what's going on in my game. Everything else works, and the attacks are normal outside of training mode...
Seems like a interesting project
i wonder what this project will be like
Quote from: ShadowPikachu on April 03, 2011, 02:18:53 AM
i wonder what this project will be like
Quote from: ShadowMarth on April 03, 2011, 02:17:16 AM
Seems like a interesting project
Have the two of you tested the current Beta yet?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 03, 2011, 02:20:22 AM
Have the two of you tested the current Beta yet?
Not just yet! I'll do a alot of testing and making this week tho. XD
I really think you make the character flash right before he attacks. At the end of of a dash and when you start to jump....
Quote from: ADJSonic on April 04, 2011, 10:58:39 AM
I really think you make the character flash right before he attacks. At the end of of a dash and when you start to jump....
Yes I did. It's for Illusion Mode.
Ohh i thought it flashed more.... I mean only then ... And for some advice people using this get the remove HUD code....
I have tested it out.
He seems to weak, even weaker than normal lucario.....
I think you should increase zoroark attack speed to be some sort of combo freak.
Shadow claw looks ok.
U turn is mother fuc***ng awesome.
Final smash is better, but if you use it in midair you move to the right.
The neutral aereal seems to much of lucario.....
So her is my rating:
8/10
Awesome PSA, but you should refine it.
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on April 04, 2011, 07:56:20 PM
I have tested it out.
He seems to weak, even weaker than normal lucario.....
I think you should increase zoroark attack speed to be some sort of combo freak.
Shadow claw looks ok.
U turn is mother fuc***ng awesome.
Final smash is better, but if you use it in midair you move to the right.
The neutral aereal seems to much of lucario.....
So her is my rating:
8/10
Awesome PSA, but you should refine it.
Thank you. I will be sure to give Zoroark a better N-Air and more knockback. Which moves lack kill power?
>.>
<.<
[spoiler]Present for ya! It's a new Wait animation. A tad more authentic. It looks more like his actual B/W pose and it only took about a minute XD:
(http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx299/SiLeNtDo0m/WAIT.png)
Link (just the Wait animation): http://www.mediafire.com/?o8j5j4k3haujvbv
Quote from: SDo0m InAcTiVe on April 04, 2011, 08:30:53 PM
>.>
<.<
[spoiler]Present for ya! It's a new Wait animation. A tad more authentic. It looks more like his actual B/W pose and it only took about a minute XD:
(http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx299/SiLeNtDo0m/WAIT.png)
Link (just the Wait animation): http://www.mediafire.com/?o8j5j4k3haujvbv
Wow, thanks SDo0m. ^_^ Anything I can do in return?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 04, 2011, 08:52:09 PM
Wow, thanks SDo0m. ^_^ Anything I can do in return?
Nah don't worry bro. At the moment it's all good.
i like the moveset what im letdown is the texture it just looks too much like lucario it should have more hair and the hair should start at the end of his nose just like the real zoroark but i like the psa xD
Quote from: pedro702 on April 05, 2011, 09:58:15 PM
i like the moveset what im letdown is the texture it just looks too much like lucario it should have more hair and the hair should start at the end of his nose just like the real zoroark but i like the psa xD
I didn't make the texture. It's actually a vertex StarWaffle did.
Quote from: Xenomorph on April 05, 2011, 10:03:36 PM
I didn't make the texture. It's actually a vertex StarWaffle did.
Ok maybe someone in the future will remade him xD to really look like zoroark but keep up the good work on the zoroark psa xD
Edit:
i have been playing quite a while with zoroark what i noticed is is F smash needs more range or zoroark could take a step foward before the slash appears i often find miself use the down smash to kill because it has much more range and shadow claw is a shame it can t be hold and it needed a bit more range like a falcon punch range?
Luv it. keep goin
Beta 5 is coming soon...
QuoteBeta 5 is coming soon...
So whats new?
Edit: Zoroark is finished! See OP for details...
Quote from: BlackShadow613 on April 08, 2011, 11:16:39 PM
So whats new?
-Slight Final Smash fix.
-U-Turn bonus: If you press A after the attack, you'll short jump. Press B, and you'll long jump.
That is all for now, but before I release Beta 5, I'm gonna add some more dark moves.
>.>
<.<
Bumped to keep this up.
Sorry for the double post again.
Honestly, I think you should try the other idea for Night Daze.
Covering the an area almost the size of FD in a pillar of crimson flames that is started by an explosion and and Off Wave Graphic..
Maybe as an experiment in making epic-looking FSs?
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 11, 2011, 01:47:01 AM
Honestly, I think you should try the other idea for Night Daze.
Covering the an area almost the size of FD in a pillar of crimson flames that is started by an explosion and and Off Wave Graphic..
Maybe as an experiment in making epic-looking FSs?
I could, but the only way to edit Lucario's external GFX is by using the GFX editor.
will this be ported over any diferent character? because i wanted to have both Zoroark and mewtwo but i understand if this cant be ported
QuoteKingJigglypuff's PSA Ideas Topic-Zoroark Has Been Finished!
Edit your download's name, still says BETA even though it's the finished one.
Quote from: Pride Mercer on April 11, 2011, 07:09:30 AM
Edit your download's name, still says BETA even though it's the finished one.
Fixed it.
Quote from: Pride Mercer on April 11, 2011, 12:14:28 PM
Good ;) So you gonna make an OP version as well?
I already did. It's included in file. Did you see the changes to the OP version?
Contents of pack:
-PSA (Balanced)
-PSA (Overpowered)
-FitMotionEtc
-Vertex by StarWaffle
Quote from: Ike of the Greil Mercenaries on April 11, 2011, 12:16:26 PM
I already did. It's included in file. Did you see the changes to the OP version?
Contents of pack:
-PSA (Balanced)
-PSA (Overpowered)
-FitMotionEtc
-Vertex by StarWaffle
How overpowered is it? Kinda like you did with Cloud? Cause that wasn't OP enough for me XD
Overpowered OP's are more my style. Kinda like impossible bosses xD
Quote from: Pride Mercer on April 11, 2011, 12:28:33 PM
How overpowered is it? Kinda like you did with Cloud? Cause that wasn't OP enough for me XD
Overpowered OP's are more my style. Kinda like impossible bosses xD
Well it's pretty powerful. You're gonna have to test it out yourself to see if it is.
This is the biggest change I made to OP Zoroark: You know that code that makes Lucario fly with his Up-Special? Well I figured out how to do it with PSA. So now you can fly without that code. Press B at any time to end the move.
Quote from: Ike of the Greil Mercenaries on April 11, 2011, 12:32:58 PM
Well it's pretty powerful. You're gonna have to test it out yourself to see if it is.
This is the biggest change I made to OP Zoroark: You know that code that makes Lucario fly with his Up-Special? Well I figured out how to do it with PSA. So now you can fly without that code. Press B at any time to end the move.
Neat, i like that. But what i ment with Impossible Boss is like my own PSA for example.
High damage, high knockback, barely any lagg and infinite jumps.
Quote from: Gracelyn Pride on April 11, 2011, 12:44:03 PM
Neat, i like that. But what i ment with Impossible Boss is like my own PSA for example.
High damage, high knockback, barely any lagg and infinite jumps.
Well, I could make a third version of Zoroark.
Quote from: Ike of the Greil Mercenaries on April 11, 2011, 02:19:50 PM
Well, I could make a third version of Zoroark.
Gladly, unless it's too much work of course :)
Quote from: Gracelyn Pride on April 11, 2011, 02:31:42 PM
Gladly, unless it's too much work of course :)
It shouldn't be too much work.
Zoroark is finished? :D
OK everyone, put in your character ideas again. If you want to suggest a character that was on the poll but didn't make it, say that character again.
Quote from: Tiki Tong on April 11, 2011, 04:06:41 PM
Zoroark is finished? :D
Yes.
I say do a PSA for Reborn over Ness! I believe Xmanfit was going to do one but stopped, so I could go find the moveset list he made up.
Quote from: Adirondack on April 13, 2011, 03:16:48 AM
I say do a PSA for Reborn over Ness! I believe Xmanfit was going to do one but stopped, so I could go find the moveset list he made up.
1.) Not familiar with him. I could still do it, but it would be difficult recreating moves.
2.) Vertex?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 13, 2011, 03:18:21 AM
1.) Not familiar with him. I could still do it, but it would be difficult recreating moves.
2.) Vertex?
1.) Like I said, Xman made a moveset list, so he must have also put what animations.
2.) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2117
Quote from: Adirondack on April 13, 2011, 03:21:03 AM
1.) Like I said, Xman made a moveset list, so he must have also put what animations.
2.) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2117
OK, I'll add him to the list.
uhh...how about one for Dimentio (Super Paper Mario)?
KJP, i presume Ichigo is on your list? :>.>: xD
How about Albert Wesker from Resident Evil over Snake?
I tried it and it's neat, good job, although he's not my kind of smash character (never liked lucario or mewtwo).
Off-topic : Are you kinglypuff, number two on smogon's ladder?
Quote from: Pride on April 13, 2011, 07:30:25 AM
KJP, i presume Ichigo is on your list? :>.>: xD
Derp. What do you think? :P
Quote from: Nameless on April 13, 2011, 04:12:17 AM
uhh...how about one for Dimentio (Super Paper Mario)?
Vertex?
Quote from: Dr. Jackel on April 13, 2011, 07:53:11 AM
How about Albert Wesker from Resident Evil over Snake?
I haven't really played those games.
Vertex?
Quote from: Plak on April 13, 2011, 10:16:38 AM
Off-topic : Are you kinglypuff, number two on smogon's ladder?
What's smogon?
So you're not :p
Smogon is, well, the smashboards of competitive pokemon, mostly played on an online simulator with a ranking ladder. The current number 2 player (which is really an achievement) is named "kinglypuff" so I figured it might be you.
Dimentio is here, btw : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16604
Quote from: Plak on April 13, 2011, 10:48:51 AM
So you're not :p
Smogon is, well, the smashboards of competitive pokemon, mostly played on an online simulator with a ranking ladder. The current number 2 player (which is really an achievement) is named "kinglypuff" so I figured it might be you.
Dimentio is here, btw : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16604
Indeed but unlike Smashboards it seems that quite a few people have little to no respect for Smogon. For example, I had a (pointless) argument with some idiot of a user because I said "Pikachu is good in NFE tier" (apparently I'm a "smogon [censored]" because of that). I don't even play competitively. Heck I haven't even played Pokemon in ages. In fact, only reason I knew that was because of checking up on serebii.net once XD
But main reason why I came here was to say great work on Zoaroark KJ ^^ Though I must still say that I think that the Final Smash is a bit strange in how it functions. I think it should do the big knockback hit at the end rather than the beginning, because the only way for it to do decent damage and knockback is for either a character to stupidly walk into half way through the move or for it to hit someone, for that opponent to bounce off a wall and go back into the flames (that happened once whilst I was playing with him, it was pretty cool actually XD).
Thanks SDo0m. :)
Oh also, I'm gonna add Mewtwo to the list because he's my favorite Pokemon.
I thought Jigglypuff was (or atleast in brawl...)
oh and i suggest a simple psa... i would like a winged peach.... simple as that.
oh btw KJP, gratz on the 7500 posts xP
If this keeps up you might catch up with me xD
you could do a Predator psa there is a vertex over samus i think it would be easy since samus already has a few ranged attacks
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 13, 2011, 10:59:55 AM
Thanks SDo0m. :)
Oh also, I'm gonna add Mewtwo to the list because he's my favorite Pokemon.
Another Lucario PSA, and right after you did Zoroark?
I mean, a Mewtwo PSA from you would be really great in the future, but don't you want people to use Zoroark a little more before they just replace it?
Well, it's your choice, so be it a good one or bad one, it's for you to decide.
Quote from: pedro702 on April 13, 2011, 12:04:13 PM
you could do a Predator psa there is a vertex over samus i think it would be easy since samus already has a few ranged attacks
Samus PSAs are pretty hard to make, her files sizes are really limited.
okay, another idea...
Yosemite Sam over Wario?
There's a vertex for him in the Vault.
I would like a mewtwo PSA.
There's already one or two mewtwo PSAs. We don't want to turn Mewtwo into shadow now do we? As to my pick I'm thinking Ezio Auditore from Assassin's creed over Link (no vertex, but there is a texture).I'm thinking something like this-
Entrance- Leap of Faith. Swan dives from the top of the screen and lands in a haystack, which he then climbs out of. The haystack will probably have to disappear.
Specials:
NeutralB- crossbow from brotherhood. Basically the same as Link's bow, but just use a crossbow.
SideB- throwing knives. 2 options as far as I can see: 1. a boomerang that doesn't come back
2. something like sheik's needles
DownB- counter. Just steal Marth's or something.
UpB- Jump climb from AC2. If it hits someone, maybe do something like Captain Falcon's Up
B.
Aerials
Neutral Air- Marth's air double slash.
UpAir- Marth's up air slash.
DownAir- Air assassination. Fall fast down, and auto knockdown enemies hit.
BackAir- Link's double kick.
Ground moves-
NeutralA- Marth's A combo.
SideA- Ike's side A, but less powerful.
DownA-Link's DownA
Throws:
UpThrow- Ike's up throw.
Downthrow- they lay down on the ground, and assassin blade to the face.
FrontThrow- The fist combo kill from brotherhood ie. 2 punches to the stomach then uppercut that sends them diagonal
BackThrow- stab with sword, then rip it out in an arc, throwing them back.
Grabstrike- punch in the face
Final Smash- Assassinate: Time slows down. A timer starts, and you must walk toward an opponent. Press B to assassinate, which is an instant kill. If you are right next to them when you attack, you use low profile, and the timer continues, allowing possibly multiple kills. Alternatively, you can activate from a distance and use high profile, which kills them but ends the timer.
Quote from: Herculeswill22 on April 13, 2011, 02:17:30 PM
There's already one or two mewtwo PSAs. We don't want to turn Mewtwo into shadow now do we? As to my pick I'm thinking Ezio Auditore from Assassin's creed over Link (no vertex, but there is a texture).I'm thinking something like this-
There's one incomplete Mewtwo PSA. And as far as Shadow goes, PSAs weren't the problem. It was people releasing model, after model, after model (a large majority of them were bad). Mewtwo only has one model (which is fantastic apart from the fact that it's glitchy as heck) and one PSA (which as I said before is incomplete).
Though I believe there are/were some people on Smashboards working on a PSA.
If he wants to make a Mewtwo PSA let the guy make a Mewtwo PSA. It's his choice after all.
And Mewtwo is no way near as overused as Shadow is.
Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 13, 2011, 02:24:08 PMThere's one incomplete Mewtwo PSA.
DivineOverlord's Master Mewtwo V2 i believe. Overpowered as hell. (My way of Overpowered! :laugh:)
OK, the poll is up. Here are your character choices:
-Reborn.
-Mewtwo.
-Ezio Auditore.
-Yosemite Sam.
-Ichigo.
Quote from: Herculeswill22 on April 13, 2011, 02:17:30 PM
As to my pick I'm thinking Ezio Auditore from Assassin's creed over Link (no vertex, but there is a texture).I'm thinking something like this-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Well I haven't played Assassin's Creed before, so moves might be a little difficult to recreate.
Quote from: Nameless on April 13, 2011, 01:34:09 PM
okay, another idea...
Yosemite Sam over Wario?
There's a vertex for him in the Vault.
That's a good idea.
Quote from: Cascade on April 13, 2011, 12:07:37 PM
Another Lucario PSA, and right after you did Zoroark?
I mean, a Mewtwo PSA from you would be really great in the future, but don't you want people to use Zoroark a little more before they just replace it?
Well, it's your choice, so be it a good one or bad one, it's for you to decide.
Well, I could make a model port of the Mewtwo vertex over a useless character.
Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 13, 2011, 02:24:08 PM
There's one incomplete Mewtwo PSA. And as far as Shadow goes, PSAs weren't the problem. It was people releasing model, after model, after model (a large majority of them were bad). Mewtwo only has one model (which is fantastic apart from the fact that it's glitchy as heck) and one PSA (which as I said before is incomplete).
Though I believe there are/were some people on Smashboards working on a PSA.
I'm pretty sure someone remade the Melee Mewtwo PSA as well as the overpowered one.
Quote from: Pride on April 13, 2011, 02:24:20 PM
If he wants to make a Mewtwo PSA let the guy make a Mewtwo PSA. It's his choice after all.
And Mewtwo is no way near as overused as Shadow is.
DivineOverlord's Master Mewtwo V2 i believe. Overpowered as hell. (My way of Overpowered! :laugh:)
And I'm not saying he can't make one, I just don't think it is a good use of his time.
Quote from: Herculeswill22 on April 13, 2011, 02:51:56 PM
I'm pretty sure someone remade the Melee Mewtwo PSA as well as the overpowered one.And I'm not saying he can't make one, I just don't think it is a good use of his time.
Ah yes you're right. I forgot about DO's Master Mewtwo XD I was thinking of the incomplete Melee Mewtwo.
Hey KJ, I think you should add to the poll where each character is from, and who they'll be over. Such as Reborn(Katekyō Hitman Reborn!) Over Ness.
You should do a Meowth PSA :D
he already has an assist trophy with a good animation and attack for his side B XD (Payday)
if you can make a mewtwo over any other character not named Lucario it would be awnsome xD there is one over DK but i cant use FS or Neutral B or Up B
Quote from: Cascade on April 13, 2011, 03:01:29 PM
Hey KJ, I think you should add to the poll where each character is from, and who they'll be over. Such as Reborn(Katekyō Hitman Reborn!) Over Ness.
Just updated the poll. ;)
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 13, 2011, 03:15:23 PM
You should do a Meowth PSA :D
he already has an assist trophy with a good animation and attack for his side B XD (Payday)
Meowth's model only has a few bones.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 13, 2011, 06:56:50 PM
Just updated the poll. ;)
Meowth's model only has a few bones.
Vertexing tiem, good sir.
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 13, 2011, 07:00:34 PM
Vertexing tiem, good sir.
Oh yea, that Squirtle vertex StarWaffle made.
Ugh Yosemite Sam...WTF. Come on ppl, there needs to be a PSA for Link, all there is right now is Zero and some fixes. Plus Ezio is amazing, and there is already an Assassin's Creed stage (Acre).
Quote from: Herculeswill22 on April 13, 2011, 07:02:56 PM
Ugh Yosemite Sam...WTF. Come on ppl, there needs to be a PSA for Link, all there is right now is Zero and some fixes. Plus Ezio is amazing, and there is already an Assassin's Creed stage (Acre).
Don't forget I.M. Meen. :af: :P
I voted for Sam. :af:
WE NEED MOAR LOONEY TUNES!
Why, for any reason, would you want Looney Tunes? It's totally idiotic. Seriously, if you can't bring yourself to vote for Ezio, vote for anything except Yosemite Sam. I guarantee you you will get like 5 downloads if he wins.
Quote from: Herculeswill22 on April 13, 2011, 07:17:23 PM
Why, for any reason, would you want Looney Tunes? It's totally idiotic. Seriously, if you can't bring yourself to vote for Ezio, vote for anything except Yosemite Sam. I guarantee you you will get like 5 downloads if he wins.
Well the voting ends tomorrow, so things could change.
Quote from: Herculeswill22 on April 13, 2011, 07:17:23 PM
Why, for any reason, would you want Looney Tunes? It's totally idiotic. Seriously, if you can't bring yourself to vote for Ezio, vote for anything except Yosemite Sam. I guarantee you you will get like 5 downloads if he wins.
It's totally idiotic that you have a problem with it. >_>
-and now we know your a rabid Ezio fanboi, thanks a lot.
Besides, a Looney Tunes PSA for Sam would be fun, you could think of crazy things to do with him.
Furthermore, you're the only one who has a problem with Sam, so bully for you, HW22.
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 13, 2011, 07:25:04 PM
It's totally idiotic that you have a problem with it. >_>
-and now we know your a rabid Ezio fanboi, thanks a lot.
Besides, a Looney Tunes PSA for Sam would be fun, you could think of crazy things to do with him.
Furthermore, you're the only one who has a problem with Sam, so bully for you, HW22.
Hardly rabid. If you want to have Looney Tunes, go watch cartoons or something, or play one of the games they made specifically for Looney Tunes, but don't clutter up the brawl forum with that trash. I would be fine with the others (though I confess I don't really know anything about Reborn), just not a retarded Southern American stereotype.
The fact you said "If you can't bring yourself to vote for Ezio" proves my point you are a rabid fanboy.
Your narrow-mindedness is a poison to the spirit of creativity, Yosimite Sam could be a great PSA, with fun, wacky moves comparable to the likes of Wario, like for a D-Throw, he throws them to the ground and starts dancing on them before kicking them away.
Besides, Looney Tunes isn't trash, and I'm pretty sure you're the only one on this forum who thinks so. Looney Tunes is a widely-loved, and widely respected cultural icon. You're in the minority here, you're entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't mean you can force your opinion onto others with your badmouthing and overall lack of tact.
I bet you'll be the only one raging and screaming your head off in disbelief if Sam were to win the poll.
Quote from: Herculeswill22 on April 13, 2011, 07:17:23 PM
Why, for any reason, would you want Looney Tunes? It's totally idiotic. Seriously, if you can't bring yourself to vote for Ezio, vote for anything except Yosemite Sam. I guarantee you you will get like 5 downloads if he wins.
Because people have their own opinions? :srs:
That comment was just plain stupid dude. By your logic I could easily just say "If you want Ezio, go play freakin Assassin's Creed" and even then that would make more sense.
Honestly, Looney Toons is freakin classic. It's an undeniable staple of what was good in the cartoon industry back then (along with stuff like Mickey Mouse etc) And Sam would go over Wario, who literally has NO good PSAs (in fact, he only has one PSA in general and it's terrible and outdated. Link at least has a few. Zero may be the best, but there are definitely a few others out there).
Now stop whining and deal with it. People have a right to vote for what they want and if you don't like it, then shut up and move on.
...Ninja'd by Velen :ninja'd:
What SDo0m said, Wario only has about 3 PSAs in the Vault, 2 of which are just KJ's enchanced PSAs for Wario and Wario-man.
Link has a a good amount compaired to him, like Dark Link and Aura Master.
I wrote a whole long thing, then my login timed out, and I don't feel like rewriting it. So you win. Gratz.
It wouldn't have even made a difference.
Besides, I picked Sam cause I thought he would be interesting.
You don't need to be going and making a big deal out of it for little to no palpable reason.
-because, quite frankly, you're / were making a Mt.Everest out of tiny molehill.
1: Loony Tunes rocks hard core, it has the BEST imitatable violence out of any show from that time. Next to Popeye The Sailor
2: You should do a Popeye psa/vertex XD
3: If anyone here's using Kingjigs's I.M. Mean psa on link, I have made a brstm of his theme song to go over the luigi's mansion theme.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=5075
4: If you not a Yosamity, you should totally do a Bugs Bunny one >=D
You should do Sam, varmint!
Seriously, Looney Tunes was one of the highlights of my childhood.
It's just that I asked for an Assassin's Creed PSA a long time ago and nobody took me up on it :>.>palm: I've wanted one for a long time. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Looney Tunes or anything, I just don't think it really fits in brawl. And apparently this has a 'rabid fanbase' (little chuckle there) so I guess I'll just go back to waiting. Sigh.
Sam for me, too! Gotta have someone if you can't have Marvin!
Quote from: Herculeswill22 on April 13, 2011, 10:17:18 PM
It's just that I asked for an Assassin's Creed PSA a long time ago and nobody took me up on it :>.>palm: I've wanted one for a long time. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Looney Tunes or anything, I just don't think it really fits in brawl.
Well, that's a better reason than I was expecting. Alright then.
Keep in mind, however, that a majority of other hacks don't really fit in Brawl either in that same context. Like Master Chief for example, Altair and Ezio wouldn't really fit either.
-but I digress. Since I don't know much about Ezio, I didn't pick him. Mewtwo and Ichigo have been done to an extent, which is my reason for not picking them, and I just don't have much interest in Reborn. So, in the interest of an idea I thought to be interesting, I picked Sam.
Quote from: Herculeswill22 on April 13, 2011, 10:17:18 PM
And apparently this has a 'rabid fanbase' (little chuckle there) so I guess I'll just go back to waiting. Sigh.
Will you just be quite. The only "rabid" one here is you, I mean you've done stuff like calling it idiotic, calling him a "retarded Southern American stereotype." and said that it was trash.
You do know a mod could have your head for that.
Quote from: Cascade on April 13, 2011, 10:26:27 PM
Will you just be quite. The only "rabid" one here is you, I mean you've done stuff like calling it idiotic, calling him a "retarded Southern American stereotype." and said that it was trash.
You do know a mod could have your head for that.
/me sighes.
Let it go. I didn't like it that he said that, but you continuing this isn't helping anything now Adiron. We've come to somewhat of an understanding, and that's good enough.
Down, Fido, ole boy. :P
OK, I need to put some justice here. If there is any more arguing about this, I will remove Ezio Auditore and Yosemite Sam from the poll.
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 13, 2011, 10:31:02 PM
/me sighes.
Let it go. I didn't like it that he said that, but you continuing this isn't helping anything now Adiron. We've come to somewhat of an understanding, and that's good enough.
Down, Fido, ole boy. :P
Atually you just ninja'd me while I was making that, but let's end this... that goes for everyone else too.
Ok. No more rage. It's over, people.
It looks like Yosamite Sam is winning so far.
But the winner will be conformed at 3:00 PM (Eastern Time).
I voted for Ichigo. He needs a new psa
I'm hoping for Natsu (Fairy Tail), Zolo/Zoro (One Piece) or a digimon, but of those listed, Yosemite Sam is my favorite.
Natus needs a hack first :P
Unless I missed one...
....
I vote Grey, cause he could be in his boxers XD
OK, the poll has ended.
And the winner is...
Yosemite Sam!
(http://dalesdesigns.net/yosemite-sam.gif)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 14, 2011, 08:12:03 PM
OK, the poll has ended.
And the winner is...
Yosemite Sam!
(http://dalesdesigns.net/yosemite-sam.gif)
...
**** YEAH! I've always loved Loony Tunes, so this makes me happy. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 14, 2011, 08:12:03 PM
OK, the poll has ended.
And the winner is...
Yosemite Sam!
(http://dalesdesigns.net/yosemite-sam.gif)
Cool ^^ Lookin forward to it ;) However, I'll warn you now. I was told (I think by EternalYoshi) that you have to always attach Wario's hitboxes to bone 0 and translate them. You can't attach them directly to bones otherwise it freezes :-\
Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 14, 2011, 08:18:18 PM
Cool ^^ Lookin forward to it ;) However, I'll warn you now. I was told (I think by EternalYoshi) that you have to always attach Wario's hitboxes to bone 0 and translate them. You can't attach them directly to bones otherwise it freezes :-\
Oh, damn. But would a port fix it?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 14, 2011, 08:19:17 PM
Oh, damn. But would a port fix it?
Not sure. Maybe you should consult EternalYoshi on the issue? He probably knows more about it than I.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 14, 2011, 06:08:18 PM
Natus needs a hack first :P
Unless I missed one...
....
I vote Grey, cause he could be in his boxers XD
Heh. Yeah. Oh, there is a Natsu over Pit.
Yosemite Sam is gonna be awesome!
You mean I requested a character...AND IT ACTUALLY GOT ACCEPTED!?
This is an historic day indeed!
Can't wait for the PSA, Wario really needs more.
Although I do like Sam and all.... Reborn should have won. I mean he's the Number One Hitman, he has a Kill time of 0.05 seconds, and I mean... Just look at him!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Nameless on April 14, 2011, 09:01:25 PM
You mean I requested a character...AND IT ACTUALLY GOT ACCEPTED!?
This is an historic day indeed!
Can't wait for the PSA, Wario really needs more.
Well, it's not going to be on Wario. The vertex is going to be ported over Toon Link.
And the port is successful so far. I fixed all glitches except the tiny shield glitch.
Edit: All glitches even the shield glitch is fixed!
will you give him a gun attack like diddy kong? but maybe more horifontal and if would be awnsome if it could be charged and holded xD
Quote from: pedro702 on April 14, 2011, 09:27:03 PM
will you give him a gun attack like diddy kong but maybe more horifontal and if would be awnsome if it could be charged and holded xD
Well he has 2 Revolvers. I could see if I can texture the ray gun and make it an external GFX. I could have it for his Neutral-Special which has 2 charges with the first charge having him shoot one of his guns and the second charge having him shoot both of them.
Hey King Jigs
Do you think you could possibly port ZSS (the model) over to someone? Preferibly with a HUGE psa limit?
I personally want to make a Din PSA
But...*sigh* you know full well why I can't do that XD
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 15, 2011, 12:41:55 AM
Hey King Jigs
Do you think you could possibly port ZSS (the model) over to someone? Preferibly with a HUGE psa limit?
I personally want to make a Din PSA
But...*sigh* you know full well why I can't do that XD
At another time, I'll attempt it.
So after watching some Looney Tunes, what do you think you'll do for some moves.
There is a lot of custom animating that will be happening here...Cause Sam is that unique.
Also, the following is not me gloating, it me imitating Sam.
/me takes out two revolvers and begins dancing around and firing them like he does.
E~YAHOO~~~~!!! XD
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 15, 2011, 01:01:24 AM
So after watching some Looney Tunes, what do you think you'll do for some moves.
There is a lot of custom animating that will be happening here...Cause Sam is that unique.
I only watched 2 of them so far. I don't really have any ideas Velen.
Do you?
Just a few ideas if you're running dry idea-wise.
His forward smash could be the way he jumps up and slams forward with his arms (0:16 or so in the following vid)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
down smash
shoots at the ground a few times (2:48)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
His up smash could be him shooting up in the air above him, then at the ground in a two-hitbox attack? (the hitbox above and below would NOT be projectiles, only a kind of explosion/smoke puff.) (0:21)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
a-a-a combo
shoots at an angle down at the ground (1:07)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
sorry for the long postEdit: videos in spoilers to take up less room.
WTF at the end of the last vid?? XDD
The part at 1:10 is what my suggestion for the D-Throw is, except he does it from side to side.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 14, 2011, 09:29:30 PM
Well he has 2 Revolvers. I could see if I can texture the ray gun and make it an external GFX. I could have it for his Neutral-Special which has 2 charges with the first charge having him shoot one of his guns and the second charge having him shoot both of them.
that could be fun xD
I like your ideas mariofan. :)
lol
you should do foghorn leghorn next XD
His attacks could all be slaps and bonks and rants XD
Just bumping this topic again so it won't die. :'(
Idea for Up-B:
He points his guns down and shoots 4-8 times, propelling himself into the air.
Me: *pokes topic with a fork*
ToPic: *dies*
Me: Muhahahahahaha >=D
kidding kingjigs :P
Eh I'm sure you'll come up with some crazy [censored] XD I mean you're KINGJIGS! *hides*
Quote from: Nameless on April 18, 2011, 03:28:42 PM
Idea for Up-B:
He points his guns down and shoots 4-8 times, propelling himself into the air.
That's a neat idea.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 18, 2011, 03:29:00 PM
kidding kingjigs :P
Eh I'm sure you'll come up with some crazy [censored] XD I mean you're KINGJIGS! *hides*
Thanks. :)
Yay
*gives kingjigs a cookie the size of tsunade's boobs*
Damn....that's one HUGE cookie XD
Maybe take a break from psas and do something else awesome? :)
The Yosemite Sam PSA is finally out in the BETA 1 stage. See OP for more details.
lol
Sam is looking pretty comical so far. XD
Ne, do you think you could help me port a tsunade model from Naruto Shippuden: Dragon Blade over to someone? Preferibly with similar build?
I'm downloading an iso of that game (NSTC/US) as we speak.
If I can get my hands on the model I'll see what I can do myself :)
or just wait for BJ's edit of brawlbox =3
I just had a little playtest of Sam, here's what I think so far:
- I like the dash attack. Luigi's+the trip works great for Sam, however I think that when he trips there should be a hitbox otherwise he's just left open to attack even if the hits land
- The forward smash is great, but it's stupidely strong. 18-24% uncharged is pretty insane. The sweetspot should do 24% full charge at the most (same knockback though).
- The down smash on the other hand is really useless at the moment :( It's a shame because the move's animation looks cool but it does so little damage, so little knockback and is so hard to land properly that there's almost no point in using it. Also, the positioning of the "explosions" is weird. I think you should use the cracker launcher firework explosion. I think it would suit the move nicely.
- Love the F Tilt and U Tilt. Nothing should be changed about those. Keep them as they are ;)
- I also really like both the B Air and the D Air (D Air especially). Though with the B Air, how come there is that glowing graphic by the hilt of the sword? Is this deliberate? It kinda looked out of place.
- His grab range is deceptively tiny XD And I mean REALLY tiny. I think it should definitely be at least the same size as Wario's grab range.
- I think the F Throw should have a collision where he makes contact with the foe for the shoulder barge. At the moment it almost looks like Sam's using his mind powers or something to throw the foe suddenly forward XD
- The D Throw is cool, I really like it. Although it has one glaring flaw. It works as a near infinite chain grab. Seriously I got a CPU up to about 200% before it had any chance of escaping. This definitely needs more knockback. Not even Dedede's D Throw is this abusable methinks.
- I like all the specials that have been done so far. I loled with the Down B when the announcer shouted SUCCESS!
- I also like the Final Smash. Simple but effective. I think though that the Blast Box needs to disappear earlier.
I do however think at the moment you're really starting to capture the wacky spirit of Sam quite nicely. Good work so far bro ;)
Thanks for the feedback SDo0m. :)
Edit:
"Though with the B Air, how come there is that glowing graphic by the hilt of the sword? Is this deliberate? It kinda looked out of place."
I tried my best to get rid of it with the external GFX editor, but that was the best I could do. I could see if there is anything else that could remove it.
i just used Yosemite Sam he is awnsome but a sugestion put a bigger delay when using N B because you can spam the enemys until they die off the stage
KingJigglypuff you make awnsome psas that i want the problem is that is always over someone i like more like zoroark over lucario mewtwo is my main man and now Yosemite sam over ness but megaman is my main man :S i hate we cant have more than one psa per character
Quote from: pedro702 on April 20, 2011, 11:56:27 PM
i just used Yosemite Sam he is awnsome but a sugestion put a bigger delay when using N B because you can spam the enemys until they die off the stage
KingJigglypuff you make awnsome psas that i want the problem is that is always over someone i like more like zoroark over lucario mewtwo is my main man and now Yosemite sam over ness but megaman is my main man :S i have he cant have more than one psa per character
OK, I'll make more delay on his Neutral-Special.
And I'm gonna be working on something that just might solve your Mewtwo problem.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 20, 2011, 11:59:08 PM
OK, I'll make more delay on his Neutral-Special.
And I'm gonna be working on something that just might solve your Mewtwo problem.
wow now you got me wandering xD but do you realize you almost made a bomberman psa with yosemit sam? like is up B and down B would be bombermans perfect specials xD just had side b generate and trow bombs like Link\Toon Link and you got specials covered xD and Even Final Smash if you changed to that Huge bo bomb that is on the vault even that would be covered thats one of the things that caught my eye xD
Yosemite Sam is pretty Awesome.
The final smash is nice with the with the Count down and explosion.
Keep up the good work.
Yosemite Sam BETA 2 is out!
See OP for more details.
Quote from: Helix on April 22, 2011, 05:31:45 AM
Yosemite Sam is pretty Awesome.
The final smash is nice with the with the Count down and explosion.
Keep up the good work.
Thank you. :)
Hope you don't mind kingjigs, but I'm gonna wait til the next version comes out before i try this :)
The vertex is beautiful btw =3
and you still didn't answer my question about ZSS >_<''
Downloaded! Can't wait to use it tomorrow! He's awesome and unique! :happy:
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 23, 2011, 04:59:34 AM
Hope you don't mind kingjigs, but I'm gonna wait til the next version comes out before i try this :)
The vertex is beautiful btw =3
and you still didn't answer my question about ZSS >_<''
OK, but the vertex isn't mine.
And about your question, I'll see what I can do about it.
Hey, KJ, are you able to make my Giant Bowser now? :)
Quote from: TCRhade @ SWF on April 23, 2011, 05:03:40 AM
Hey, KJ, are you able to make my Giant Bowser now? :)
I can attempt to help you with it.
I can't PSA, which is why I asked.
Quote from: TCRhade @ SWF on April 23, 2011, 05:05:24 AM
I can't PSA, which is why I asked.
If you have all the animations ready, I'll see what I can do.
I have them ready, yeah, and the instructions on how to make him, too. :) Plus disabling his run and dash attack. :]
I'll PM them to ya.
Quote from: TCRhade @ SWF on April 23, 2011, 05:09:13 AM
I have them ready, yeah, and the instructions on how to make him, too. :) Plus disabling his run and dash attack. :]
I'll PM them to ya.
OK.
I love your Yosemite Sam, he rocks! :3
If you don't mind, I have a partial PSA done for Tabuu as well by a friend, but he has issues, and I was wondering if he could get fixed up. :)
wow you work really fast your betas almost have the full character made up i mean compared to other betas wich have like one or two attacks changed your has almost everything nad like i said if it werent over ness it would be permanent on my rooster oh well lets hope some day we can use the clone engine and port ness to other characters xD
He dances with money... and then explodes for no reason.... CLASSIC!!!!
Actually Kingjigs, do you think you can get ZSS working over toon link? I rarely use him and his psa limit would be just dandy =3
Heh
Sees I promised BB I'd do a psa for his oracle of seasons hack of din :)
@pedro702: Yea, I do tend to get things done quickly.
Quote from: Cascade on April 23, 2011, 03:26:22 PM
He dances with money... and then explodes for no reason.... CLASSIC!!!!
Yea, I actually lol'd when I thought of the idea for it. :P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 23, 2011, 03:28:26 PM
Actually Kingjigs, do you think you can get ZSS working over toon link? I rarely use him and his psa limit would be just dandy =3
Heh
Sees I promised BB I'd do a psa for his oracle of seasons hack of din :)
Sorry, but I don't think Toon Link would work out that well. I tried the Yosemite port over Toon Link, but there was some weird stuff happening with the grab.
Hmm alright, then just get her to work over whoever lol
As long as their psa limit is over 60+ KB :D
(I have some big plans for the din psa and i dunno how much space I'll need XD)
I like Yosemite; nice job on the animations.
For whatever reason, he always freezes when I do neutral b. Does anyone else have this problem?
Quote from: mariofan1138 on April 25, 2011, 07:17:59 PM
I like Yosemite; nice job on the animations.
For whatever reason, he always freezes when I do neutral b. Does anyone else have this problem?
He does? :-\ Which version of SSBB are you using?
I would go to EternalYoshi and see if he ever fixed the unchargable Smashes for Ness on Mega Man.
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 25, 2011, 08:02:43 PM
I would go to EternalYoshi and see if he ever fixed the unchargable Smashes for Ness on Mega Man.
I'll be sure to ask him/her.
say king Jigs, any news on that ZSS port? :)
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 25, 2011, 08:10:31 PM
say king Jigs, any news on that ZSS port? :)
I'm on it now. :)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 25, 2011, 08:13:52 PM
I'm on it now. :)
^thanks
Now I can finally start my DIN psa :D
Are all the glitches with porting covered?
Have N, trans N etc?
Yosemite Sam BETA 3 is out!
See OP for more details. :)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 27, 2011, 12:05:36 AM
Yosemite Sam BETA 3 is out!
See OP for more details. :)
I asked him, and he said he couldn't. It has something to do with the charge animations themselves...
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 27, 2011, 01:14:32 AM
I asked him, and he said he couldn't. It has something to do with the charge animations themselves...
Oh, OK. Thanks for letting me know. :)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 27, 2011, 01:16:15 AM
Oh, OK. Thanks for letting me know. :)
I meant to say it maybe has to do with them.
This PSA is so nostalgic! =D
A few questions, though:
I notice the Sword has this lighting near the hand of Sam, is it possible to rmeove it...? It looks odd. Also, Aerial Down B is a bit broken, in my opinion (Not damage wise, it's just that hat move is spammable, also, it gives back the second jump to the character), other than that, everything seems perfect for a balanced version, for now. XD
yosemite sam is getting better by the minute xD i still dont want to get rid of megaman :S but is great work btw and what did you mean a few days ago when you said you were working to solve the mewtwo problem?a new port over anyone else?clone engine rel for lucario?
Quote from: Wolfric on April 27, 2011, 02:32:43 AM
Aerial Down B is a bit broken, in my opinion (Not damage wise, it's just that hat move is spammable, also, it gives back the second jump to the character), other than that, everything seems perfect for a balanced version, for now. XD
I agree with Wolfric on this, it needs more end lag to straighten the move out so it can't be spammed and remove the second jump bug of it so you don't get that back everytime. Otherwise they could spam it in mid-air and keep jumping
Though the OP version can have it in my opinion :af:
Quote from: Wolfric on April 27, 2011, 02:32:43 AM
This PSA is so nostalgic! =D
A few questions, though:
I notice the Sword has this lighting near the hand of Sam, is it possible to rmeove it...? It looks odd. Also, Aerial Down B is a bit broken, in my opinion (Not damage wise, it's just that hat move is spammable, also, it gives back the second jump to the character), other than that, everything seems perfect for a balanced version, for now. XD
I don't know what I can do about the light, but I'll see what I can do for the Air Down-Special.
-Edit: I found out what is causing the second jump on the Air Down-Special, it's because he is hitting the ground. When he hits a foe, no second jump, but when he hits the ground, his second jump comes back. I'm gonna see if I can make it so that is he hits the ground, it is much slower.
Quote from: Una on April 27, 2011, 09:02:50 AM
I agree with Wolfric on this, it needs more end lag to straighten the move out so it can't be spammed and remove the second jump bug of it so you don't get that back everytime. Otherwise they could spam it in mid-air and keep jumping
Though the OP version can have it in my opinion :af:
Exactly, the move is a bit spammy and unstoppable. XD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 27, 2011, 10:51:41 AM
I don't know what I can do about the light, but I'll see what I can do for the Air Down-Special.
-Edit: I found out what is causing the second jump on the Air Down-Special, it's because he is hitting the ground. When he hits a foe, no second jump, but when he hits the ground, his second jump comes back. I'm gonna see if I can make it so that is he hits the ground, it is much slower.
Concerning the lights, don't you think it had to do with Neutral B shoots? I mean, the lights look just like the projectiles he shoots. ._. I dunno, I'm throwing out dumb ideas that could probably be the case. XD
Edit: The model needs to be adjusted on all the animations so that Sam actually stands on the floor. XD
Right now he's floating on most of the animations (Wait1, Wait2, Wait3, WaitItem, Run, Runbrake, Turn, TurnRun for now.
EDIT 2: He's actually floating on almost all of the animations. XD It could be caused by the Model import... Just need to scale the YRotN bone's Translation Y a bit... Around -0.4 I think.
Quote from: Wolfric on April 27, 2011, 12:55:46 PM
Edit: The model needs to be adjusted on all the animations so that Sam actually stands on the floor. XD
Right now he's floating on most of the animations (Wait1, Wait2, Wait3, WaitItem, Run, Runbrake, Turn, TurnRun for now.
EDIT 2: He's actually floating on almost all of the animations. XD It could be caused by the Model import... Just need to scale the YRotN bone's Translation Y a bit... Around -0.4 I think.
That is how Wario's original animations are. It's not very noticeable, unless you zoom in. And it's like that, so he won't go into the floor. Rather have him floating by 0.5 inches, than have him be in the ground by a few feet.
Edit: Yosemite Sam is finally finished! :D
See the OP for more details.
Expect a video soon...
...Bumping top topic...again...:(
...
Here are the two characters I plan on doing...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Edit: Yosemite Sam PSA video is up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQkuSLVFJZg
Sam looks good, but I already replaced Ness with EternalYoshi's MegaMan.
But nevertheless, the hack looks awesome!
Quote from: EarthwormJames on April 30, 2011, 06:19:23 PM
Sam looks good, but I already replaced Ness with EternalYoshi's MegaMan.
But nevertheless, the hack looks awesome!
same with me but that was some good work if you ever put a poll with characters to vote for psas again pls include predator xD or gardevoir/gallade(zelda/sheik) i hope your mewtwo comes out awnsome and if it wasnt over lucario i would love it even more like over olimar or fox or diddy kong or something like that over a character that hasnt many good psas
Hey Kingjigs, would you like a better showcase video? If so I can get the footage for you from my video card and pm u the video file.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 30, 2011, 07:22:12 PM
Hey Kingjigs, would you like a better showcase video? If so I can get the footage for you from my video card and pm u the video file.
That would be much appreciated Naru. :)
Quote from: pedro702 on April 30, 2011, 07:05:56 PM
same with me but that was some good work if you ever put a poll with characters to vote for psas again pls include predator xD or gardevoir/gallade(zelda/sheik) i hope your mewtwo comes out awnsome and if it wasnt over lucario i would love it even more like over olimar or fox or diddy kong or something like that over a character that hasnt many good psas
I could try to port Mewtwo over Diddy Kong.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 30, 2011, 08:04:25 PM
That would be much appreciated Naru. :)
I could try to port Mewtwo over Diddy Kong.
Nyaan
maybe ZSS would work over captain falcon more? XD
Eh I'll get on it, but I want to make a machinima first that spoofs movies. So far I have ideas for Clent Eastwood Films and Phantom of The Oppereta XD
that would be great since i dont think didys has any good psa and finaly we could get mewtwo vs zoroark xD i replace them every once in awhile just to get some fun xD and mewtwo over lucario has already like 4 psas but the melle mewtwo is the better one but im hopping yours will kick ass since most of your psas do xD
I gotta say, that was insanely clever using the announcer calls for stuff, like counting down the Final Smash.
Keep on keeping on, man. ;]
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 01, 2011, 12:05:29 AM
I gotta say, that was insanely clever using the announcer calls for stuff, like counting down the Final Smash.
Keep on keeping on, man. ;]
Thanks Gamma. :)
Updating the OP with my next project.
Edit: OP has been updated.
Yeah Bankai Ichigo! Finally one I have been looking forward to.
Judai You now there's already an awesome one in the vault over marth...
Quote from: ADJSonic on May 01, 2011, 01:45:48 AM
Judai You now there's already an awesome one in the vault over marth...
That one us 10/10 awesome but I think i want 2 see another 1.
True...
so wait, are you saying you need ideas for ichigo?
Quote from: Kumari sai on May 01, 2011, 09:28:00 PM
so wait, are you saying you need ideas for ichigo?
Yes I do need ideas for him.
ok then
neutral b-getsuga tensho, basically give it charge levels, not sure on percentage though for any of them :-\
side b-flash step, ichigo dashes through the opponent(s) doing about 6% damage(since it will be pretty fast doesnt need to be extremely powerful)
up b-upward flashstep(probably not the best idea, since its about the same as side b) ichigo does a flash step upward -_-
down b-hollow mask, ichigo pulls out his hollow mask, his attacks will be stronger but he will take damage from using it(you get the idea)
hope that helps :)
Hey Jiggs. When (and if) you get this, can you IM me sometime soon? There's some... erm... "stuff" I need to talk to you about.
Quote from: Kit Ballard on May 03, 2011, 10:21:30 AM
Hey Jiggs. When (and if) you get this, can you IM me sometime soon? There's some... erm... "stuff" I need to talk to you about.
Gee i wonder what stuff that is
No dirty stuff guys ¬_¬
Hey KJ, if you need any ideas for Strawberry, then you should check this out,
http://mcleodgaming.wikia.com/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki
I think that it could help you make ideas for a great PSA!
Quote from: Adirondack on May 04, 2011, 01:08:11 PM
Strawberry
Stop calling Me a strawberry!!! DX
InB4You'reNotIchigo
Quote from: Hatsune Miku V2.5 on May 04, 2011, 01:09:25 PM
Stop calling Me a strawberry!!! DX
InB4You'reNotIchigo
Then what should I call you? Carrot top?
InB4You'reIchigoWithRedHair
Quote from: Adirondack on May 04, 2011, 01:11:44 PM
Carrot top?
You're so mean!! DX
InB4IKnowThat,It'sOnPurpose
edit:
I'll leave this here ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrSQWmFnAYUVideo has several of your movesets in it:P
Quote from: Miku V3 on May 04, 2011, 01:15:27 PM
You're so mean!! DX
InB4IKnowThat,It'sOnPurpose
edit:
I'll leave this here ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrSQWmFnAYU
Video has several of your movesets in it:P
:af: I see Enhanced Zelda, Meta Knight, and of course ZSS :P
Hey kingjigs?
What about an enhanced Max Onslaught Falcon just for laughs XD
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 04, 2011, 09:42:41 PM
Hey kingjigs?
What about an enhanced Max Onslaught Falcon just for laughs XD
Only if it's OK with Wave. XD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 04, 2011, 09:26:04 PM
:af: I see Enhanced Zelda, Meta Knight, and of course ZSS :P
Yup, also noted in the description ;D
Quote from: Miku V3 on May 04, 2011, 10:05:28 PM
Yup, also noted in the description ;D
You must really like ZSS don't you. (http://i34.tinypic.com/15oxhy8.jpg)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 04, 2011, 10:10:29 PM
You must really like ZSS don't you. (http://i34.tinypic.com/15oxhy8.jpg)
Like i said on msn: Yes xD
Still need ideas for Ichigo KingJiggs?
A,A,A - Link's Forward Smash first hit, second hit, and Ike's last hit in A combo.
Forward A - Ike's forward air but standing
Down A - Marth's
Up A - Marth's last hit from upper Side B combo
Forward Smash - a slightly lifting stab
Down Smash - Marth's
Up Smash - Beginning of Ike's Final Smash
Neutral B - Chargeable Getsuga Tensho (Point sword forward while charging)
Side B - (idk yet)
Down B - Reiatsu release (works like the reflector if timed right, otherwise counter
Up B - Flash Step (multi-directional like Shadow's Chaos Warp)
hey i just thought of something, maybe you could make his up b like pikachus, but make it look flash steppy, then you can still use the dash through flash step for the side b (just to say for the mask, i remember seeing an ichigo hack that used one, one was a texture and the other one was a vertex of meta knights mask)
Edit:think this could give you some ideas
http://mcleodgaming.wikia.com/wiki/Bankai
I think KJP should stay away from using the animations of other characters. Custom Animations get you bonus points. =D
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 05, 2011, 04:42:25 AM
I think KJP should stay away from using the animations of other characters. Custom Animations get you bonus points. =D
Indeed they do. Animating is fun anyways ^^
Quote from: SDo0m BuShIn on May 05, 2011, 05:18:04 AM
Indeed they do. Animating is fun anyways ^^
Yeah, but it can also be tedious at times.
Case in point: Back when I first started animating with my first attempt at a project: Samurai Falco.
...Speaking of...I would love if someone would make a vertex of that.
The process of making the model from scratch in 3DS would be a pain. Cause then I would need to rig Falco's bones to the model, and not only that, rig my own bones for the sword.
Then EVERY animation would need to be from scratch.
Making custom animations is easy if you know exactly what you want.
It's the psa stuff that I don't really like doing that much.
I'm looking forward to this, even though I'm not a Bleach lover. lol (Have only seen the first episode of the Anime and the manga were it supposedly ended "Where Ichigo says goodbye 'cause he lost his powers after beating Aizen" 'cause I couldn't believe it'd end so fast)
Hey KingJigglypuff,
I have a good idea.
I think you and MarioDK are one of the best PSA hackes in Brawlvault.
Perhaps you want to make a Waluigi PSA.
I have released the glitch free Version 2 of Waluigi.
It includes recolors, csp and other stuffs.
Here is the topic:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=23747.0
The moveset Waluigi have now sucks and I know you or mariodk can make a better one ;D
I'm not saying he should use those animations, I'm making a reference to what the attack should look like. Besides, Ichigo uses both hands to wield his sword, Kendo style, Marth and Ike mainly use one hand so their animations wouldn't work.
Quote from: DJ Lowgey on May 05, 2011, 07:07:00 PM
Hey KingJigglypuff,
I have a good idea.
I think you and MarioDK are one of the best PSA hackes in Brawlvault.
Perhaps you want to make a Waluigi PSA.
I have released the glitch free Version 2 of Waluigi.
It includes recolors, csp and other stuffs.
Here is the topic:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=23747.0
The moveset Waluigi have now sucks and I know you or mariodk can make a better one ;D
I'll take a look into it. But I would like to finish Ichigo first.
So, King Jiggs, what do you think of my moveset ideas?
Quote from: xZedkiel on May 05, 2011, 10:17:50 PM
So, King Jiggs, what do you think of my moveset ideas?
Pretty good. :)
I'll possibly use some of those.
i hope after ichigo you make a mewtwo psa that not over lucario that would be awnsome to have both zoroark and mewtwo fight each other but zoroark has type advantage xD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 05, 2011, 10:18:50 PM
Pretty good. :)
I'll possibly use some of those.
Sweet. ^_^ They were taken from the anime too lol. The Reiatsu release is something that most soul reapers can do, if they're higher class (Cpt, Lt, 3rd Seat, etc.) to damage. Like Kenpachi used it to make people pass out, Aizen used it to disintegrate people. It can create craters and such..
The a moves were based off of Ichigo's fighting style, he fights two handed, with powerful strikes. The only time I've noticed him swinging fast, Fighting Byakuya. He went right handed and slashed around extremely fast.
/longdescription XD
Bankai Ichigo BETA 1 is out!
Check the OP for more details.
You could play Super Smash Flash 2 and get moves from there
Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on May 08, 2011, 12:44:21 AM
You could play Super Smash Flash 2 and get moves from there
That's what I did with most of the moves. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 08, 2011, 12:45:01 AM
That's what I did with most of the moves. :P
Ah I see now. Smart XD
I like the final smash.
The increase in moves and attack power are pretty cool.
How long does it last though ?
Quote from: Helix on May 08, 2011, 12:48:40 AM
I like the final smash.
The increase in moves and attack power are pretty cool.
How long does it last though ?
About the same as SDo0m's Cloud's Final Smash.
I think you should change some of the moves in "Super Bankai Mode" Like make the down smash into one of his specials from Blade of Fate, where a pillar of energy erupts out of the ground, or turn his F-Smash into one of those moves where sends rocks flying into the air at the opponent.
Just thinking....
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 08, 2011, 12:57:13 AM
I think you should change some of the moves in "Super Bankai Mode" Like make the down smash into one of his specials from Blade of Fate, where a pillar of energy erupts out of the ground, or turn his F-Smash into one of those moves where sends rocks flying into the air at the opponent.
Just thinking....
Remember, this is BETA 1 right now... ;)
This is a really cool PSA :af:
Although this is a beta, my only complaint so far in the development is that you have to roll/dodge to use the smaller charges for the neutral special. But if you want it that way it's fine.
Quote from: MANSTA8 on May 08, 2011, 01:50:24 AM
This is a really cool PSA :af:
Although this is a beta, my only complaint so far in the development is that you have to roll/dodge to use the smaller charges for the neutral special. But if you want it that way it's fine.
I'm trying to figure out how to get around that.
Pretty pretty nice, King! I'm loving it!
Quote from: Wolfric on May 08, 2011, 03:21:43 AM
Pretty pretty nice, King! I'm loving it!
Thanks. Glad you like it. :)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 08, 2011, 03:22:55 AM
Thanks. Glad you like it. :)
I'll make sure to give a long @ss feedback concerning useless stuff later. XD
To all you people voting for the 3rd option... EDIT A FRIKIN ft_marth.rel over NESS/R.O.B./YSOHI.
Quote from: Wolfric on May 08, 2011, 03:27:30 AM
I'll make sure to give a long @ss feedback concerning useless stuff later. XD
I'll be sure to read it. ;)
Quote from: Omega Malkior on May 08, 2011, 03:32:47 AM
To all you people voting for the 3rd option... EDIT A FRIKIN ft_marth.rel over NESS/R.O.B./YSOHI.
Maybe they don't know how. :-\
Well, as one of the voters for that option, I have my reasons.
I would prefer it over Ike, honestly.
I don't use those rel things, I don't care if it doesn't freeze, I don't trust it completely yet.
I like Ness, R.O.B., Yoshi. (I'm sorry Omega, but I don't know what a Ysohi is).
Quote from: songeflemy on May 08, 2011, 03:45:07 AM
Well, as one of the voters for that option, I have my reasons.
I would prefer it over Ike, honestly.
I don't use those rel things, I don't care if it doesn't freeze, I don't trust it completely yet.
I like Ness, R.O.B., Yoshi. (I'm sorry Omega, but I don't know what a Ysohi is).
LOL
I meant Yoshi :P
And what do you mean, not trust?
Hey Kingjigs, would you be interested in colabing on a psa?
I actually need a few new animations, they're fairly easy too, in fact I may attempt to do some myself. But there are some animations I won't be able to make.
I've fully plotted out a psa for Kakashi over Snake, so uh, yeah, pm me if interested :P
Quote from: Zack Fair on May 08, 2011, 03:32:47 AM
To all you people voting for the 3rd option... EDIT A FRIKIN ft_marth.rel over NESS/R.O.B./YSOHI.
maybe some of us are pal users? like me :S i cant use rels which is a let down
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 08, 2011, 05:05:11 AM
Hey Kingjigs, would you be interested in colabing on a psa? I actually need a few new animations, they're fairly easy too, in fact I may attempt to do some myself. But there are some animations I won't be able to make. I've fully plotted out a psa for Kakashi over Snake, so uh, yeah, pm me if interested :P
Dude you ask that same stuff to every PSA'er around lately >_> It's kinda geting very annoying to see you ask that in their threads every time. PM it next time please, just saying.
Now i need someone to port Marth over Olimar so i can use both Sephiroth and Ichigo XD
Cause i have no clue how to do that ^_^"
Quote from: Pride-11 on May 08, 2011, 11:16:16 AM
Dude you ask that same stuff to every PSA'er around lately >_> It's kinda geting very annoying to see you ask that in their threads every time. PM it next time please, just saying.
^... Glad someone else feels the same way I do. <_<
Quote from: Pride-11 on May 08, 2011, 11:16:16 AM
Now i need someone to port Marth over Olimar so i can use both Sephiroth and Ichigo XD
Cause i have no clue how to do that ^_^"
Talk to me on Msn, I'll help you out.
Oh sure, I'll just instantly remember that I could just pm the request to them every time >_>
Not all of us actually plan these things, the kakashi idea came up so quick I didn't have much time to think about sending it a pm.
I'd much rather say it in the topic and mention that they could discuss it via pm if they were interested than post some [censored]ty spam-like comment.
"OH MY GAWDS BROOOO CHECK YOUR PMS, I HAS AN AWESOME IDEA!!~:af2:"
That kind of comment isn't gonna get a response, and if it does it would be a slightly annoyed one. And this time I did have the mind to tell them to send me a pm if they were interested in helping. so both your points are now mute, good day.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 08, 2011, 03:51:24 PM
Oh sure, I'll just instantly remember that I could just pm the request to them every time >_>
Not all of us actually plan these things, the kakashi idea came up so quick I didn't have much time to think about sending it a pm.
I'd much rather say it in the topic and mention that they could discuss it via pm if they were interested than post some [censored]ty spam-like comment.
"OH MY GAWDS BROOOO CHECK YOUR PMS, I HAS AN AWESOME IDEA!!~:af2:"
That kind of comment isn't gonna get a response, and if it does it would be a slightly annoyed one. And this time I did have the mind to tell them to send me a pm if they were interested in helping. so both your points are now mute, good day.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
@KJP, I might do some character ports pack after the fianl release if you wish. That way people can play 'em over Yoshi or Olimar, I suppose.
another broken psa? meh.
pd: for who dont want to get rid of marth download the sephirot over rob and replace the psa files with the ichigo ones, i did with another psas and it worked :D
Quote from: lord_of_D: on May 08, 2011, 04:09:21 PM
another broken psa? meh.
pd: for who dont want to get rid of marth download the sephirot over rob and replace the psa files with the ichigo ones, i did with another psas and it worked :D
Yeah, that'd work too. But rather have an "Ichigo over ROB" package on the Vault, that'd make it way easier. XD
>_>
I was done with that post actually, there's no need to argue over [censored] like this cuz it makes both people look like asses.
If you're doing porting, then I have a request, ZSS, on anyone with a psa limit higher than +50 KB not the entire thing, just the model/textures and maybe voice effects. I dunno, kingjigs already tried it on marth, but it freezes on my brawl. Especially when I do the DIN texture/model from BlackBoo's vault.
On topic: I haven't tried Sam yet, but I'll probably use him when I demo Kakashi (I actually got a couple of people interested in animating) so yeah.
Quote from: lord_of_D: on May 08, 2011, 04:09:21 PM
another broken psa? meh.
pd: for who dont want to get rid of marth download the sephirot over rob and replace the psa files with the ichigo ones, i did with another psas and it worked :D
This PSA is not supposed to be broken.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 08, 2011, 04:19:19 PM
This PSA is not supposed to be broken.
oh, it hears like one hehe, my bad
Man, this .rel file things is so weird i don't want to know nothing about it until someone post a Super Noob Guide For Dummies -_-.
Anyway, i was wondering if its possible (or will ever be) to hack the AI of a character....
Imagine the possibilities.....
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on May 08, 2011, 10:00:19 PM
Anyway, i was wondering if its possible (or will ever be) to hack the AI of a character....
Imagine the possibilities.....
It is possible, look here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20895.0
So I tried Ichigo, seems good so far. May I suggest a couple of changes:
1. Neutral B is pretty OP. Using the fully charged move, I hit mario with both the sword slash and the shockwave. Result: 49% damage. For such a short charge (it's about 2, 2 and a half seconds to full charge) this does way too much damage and knockback (the shockwave itself is a guaranteed kill if they are off the stage). Both need a nerf.
2. Not really a suggestion, but a bug. If you hit Ichigo when he is invisible during his side B, he stays like that. (Not sure for how long, as he was on his last life when this happens)
3. Not a fan of the Up B Aerial. The flying makes it way too easy to recover.
Quote from: Herculeswill22 on May 09, 2011, 07:37:45 PM
So I tried Ichigo, seems good so far. May I suggest a couple of changes:
1. Neutral B is pretty OP. Using the fully charged move, I hit mario with both the sword slash and the shockwave. Result: 49% damage. For such a short charge (it's about 2, 2 and a half seconds to full charge) this does way too much damage and knockback (the shockwave itself is a guaranteed kill if they are off the stage). Both need a nerf.
2. Not really a suggestion, but a bug. If you hit Ichigo when he is invisible during his side B, he stays like that. (Not sure for how long, as he was on his last life when this happens)
3. Not a fan of the Up B Aerial. The flying makes it way too easy to recover.
1.) OK, I'll make that charge even longer. I tried balancing it out by making it slow and have huge hitlag.
2.) I forgot to make him invincible while doing that.
3.)I could make the floating only happen during the Final Smash.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 09, 2011, 07:46:31 PM
1.) OK, I'll make that charge even longer. I tried balancing it out by making it slow and have huge hitlag.
2.) I forgot to make him invincible while doing that.
3.)I could make the floating only happen during the Final Smash.
1. I would prefer if it was just weaker, but If you want it like that...
3. An entirely new move would be nice (maybe the super smash flash 2 Up special, the sort of helicopter-with the sword thing. On a random tangent, I don't know if you did this on purpose, but as it is the moveset is exactly the same as the SSF2 version with the exceptions of the Up special and ground Down Special), but that would be better, yes.
Just wanted to hang by and fall off and say that these PSAs are pretty creative and cool.
I might just try out Ichigo...
Quote from: Crystal on May 09, 2011, 10:28:55 PM
Just wanted to hang by and fall off and say that these PSAs are pretty creative and cool.
I might just try out Ichigo...
Thanks. ^_^
Hey jiggs.. From reading the Opening ... Have you heard of selkadoom if not google sonic Rpg... There's lots of textures that would work... He's alot stronger and faster than both sonic and shadow... But is very lacking in defenses.. By that i mean no counters , low weight (lighter than kirby)And his moves have no priorty... The smash attacks thing... Were if it's higher it will attack instead... All his moves have that prioroty.. Like standard A for sonic...
Quote from: ADJSonic on May 10, 2011, 12:40:12 AM
Hey jiggs.. From reading the Opening ... Have you heard of selkadoom if not google sonic Rpg... There's lots of textures that would work... He's alot stronger and faster than both sonic and shadow... But is very lacking in defenses.. By that i mean no counters , low weight (lighter than kirby)And his moves have no priorty... The smash attacks thing... Were if it's higher it will attack instead... All his moves have that prioroty.. Like standard A for sonic...
No, I have not heard of that character.
kingjiggypuff you shoulder edit poll becoz Marth got afew .rel files if ppl want this PSA but dont get rid of Marth they can use Marth over ROB
Quote from: MarioDK on May 10, 2011, 05:59:03 PM
kingjiggypuff you shoulder edit poll becoz Marth got afew .rel files if ppl want this PSA but dont get rid of Marth they can use Marth over ROB
OK. I'll put in the option and reset the poll.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2011, 06:08:46 PM
OK. I'll put in the option and reset the poll.
offtopic:
in the weekend i find all these .rel files there is made and make a package then upload it in BrawlVault for the ppl who can´t find them in the threads
Quote from: MarioDK on May 10, 2011, 06:11:24 PM
offtopic:
in the weekend i find all these .rel files there is made and make a package then upload it in BrawlVault for the ppl who can´t find them in the threads
:af: That would make things much easier for people.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2011, 06:13:49 PM
:af: That would make things much easier for people.
yay, but i wonder how would it be for swap characters D:
I actually ported Marth over ROB and Yoshi 2 days ago xD
Gonna try Ichigo over Yoshi in a bit
edit: I found a bug but i don't know if it's the port or the PSA itself. Fighting Sephiroth gives me this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Weird huh? O_o"
re-edit: Now i got the same thing backwards.. Now Sephiroth has the attack on his back instead of the wing O_o"
[spoiler](http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o382/PrideToBeMe/Crap/Naamloos-4.png)
Dude. I love you.
Dude about the Ichigo PSA, he's too slow attack-wise in my opinion and he's not really powerful either. Could you make him faster and a tad stronger?
I ported him over Yoshi and everything works btw :D (major thanks for the help Wolfric :D)
Ichigo is more about speed in his strikes, that's why id base it solely on the anime and fighting games.
Quote from: Puraidou-13 on May 10, 2011, 08:53:25 PM
Dude about the Ichigo PSA, he's too slow attack-wise in my opinion and he's not really powerful either. Could you make him faster and a tad stronger?
I ported him over Yoshi and everything works btw :D (major thanks for the help Wolfric :D)
OK, which attacks seem to be lacking speed and power?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2011, 10:06:20 PM
OK, which attacks seem to be lacking speed and power?
Mostly the smashes but overall he needs an attack-wise speed boost. His run and walk are good :)
Ur avy better be careful when she turns around KJ, she could hurt someone with those XD
Ehh do you mind if I send u a pm? (It's an animation request.)
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 10, 2011, 10:41:29 PM
Ur avy better be careful when she turns around KJ, she could hurt someone with those XD
Ehh do you mind if I send u a pm? (It's an animation request.)
I'm not very good at animating.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2011, 10:46:30 PM
I'm not very good at animating.
Okay, do you know anyone who is then? @_@
I mean, anyone who's good at animations and has time for requests. XP
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 10, 2011, 11:02:08 PM
Okay, do you know anyone who is then? @_@
I mean, anyone who's good at animations and has time for requests. XP
No I don't.
btw, KJP did you see my screens from earlier? They involve your PSA VS Sephiroth. Some weirdness i found. It's either my Marth port or the PSA, can't really know for sure until i try Ichi on Marth.
Quote from: Puraidou-13 on May 11, 2011, 09:19:20 AM
btw, KJP did you see my screens from earlier? They involve your PSA VS Sephiroth. Some weirdness i found. It's either my Marth port or the PSA, can't really know for sure until i try Ichi on Marth.
Yea, I saw it. It's pretty weird.
It's because since you're using a port, be it replacement or with a .rel, the PSAs of the same character base call up one set of graphics. And then the PSAs get confused on which to call up.
Quote from: xZedkiel on May 11, 2011, 07:41:54 PM
It's because since you're using a port, be it replacement or with a .rel, the PSAs of the same character base call up one set of graphics. And then the PSAs get confused on which to call up.
That's what i figured, guess a Ichigo + Sephiroth video isn't really something to do XD
>.>
<.<
:>.>:
BETA 2 is coming soon...
Quote from: Puraidou-13 on May 11, 2011, 09:06:43 PM
That's what i figured, guess a Ichigo + Sephiroth video isn't really something to do XD
XD Lol. :P
Awesome. Looking forward to it.
Bankai Ichigo BETA 2 is out!
See OP for details.
From what I see it Ichigo llooks good ;D
Also, KJP, you think you can do a PSA for me after you are finished with Bankai Ichigo?
Quote from: Zack Fair on May 12, 2011, 10:54:02 PM
From what I see it looks good ;D
Also, KJP, you think you can do a PSA for me after you are finished with Bankai Ichigo?
Who is the character?
Looking Good KJP.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 12, 2011, 10:55:37 PM
Who is the character?
Me ^^
(Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core. He scarified himself to save Cloud and his other friends from an army of 600,000 evil troopers. He beat them all but was fataly injured after several gunshot wounds which eventually led to his death.)
BeyondYou is planning in doing Zack Fair over Ike
I can give you a couple of ideas for the PSA if you want.
Quote from: Zack Fair on May 12, 2011, 11:07:35 PM
Me ^^
(Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core. He scarified himself to save him and his friends from an army of 600,000 evil troopers. He beat them all but was fataly injured after several gunshot wounds which eventually led to his death.)
BeyondYou is planning in doing Zack Fair over Ike
I can give you a couple of ideas for the PSA if you want.
I'll think about it.
K, thanks.
I'll provide ideas for the movset when my finals end
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 12, 2011, 11:11:43 PM
I'll think about it.
i tough you will be doing mewtwo next and one that wasnt over lucario like the 3 or 4 psas we already have?
well good job on ichigo
Quote from: Carnage on May 12, 2011, 11:19:15 PM
i tough you will be doing mewtwo next and one that wasnt over lucario like the 3 or 4 psas we already have?
well good job on ichigo
I tried to import Mewtwo over someone, and it only ended up working only on the Hanabrew stage.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 12, 2011, 11:20:35 PM
I tried to import Mewtwo over someone, and it only ended up working only on the Hanabrew stage.
there is a mewtwo over dk that works decently except if freezes during nB and FS and cant do UP B but the texture itself works over DK check it out
I tried that Mewtwo, thats a disaster of glitches >.>
Dantarion is going to make a generic ft_Lucario.rel just like PW did with Ike and ssbbtailsfan did with Marth. I suggest putting that project on hold until he releases that .rel so that you can work over Lucario and then easily port him over Olimar.
I also said it was good D: Y U NO SAI TAHNKZ TO MEH!?! [/whining]
EDIT: the only move I have thought about is Down-B:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BheU4MyJUwA&feature=relatedIt's in 19:50 (I think. It's the part when he summons a dark carpet that causes an instant kill to the soldiers.)
I think it should do 8-11 damage and have a stun effect (deku style). Has to have a small bit of Start-Up lag.
Quote from: Zack Fair on May 12, 2011, 11:51:10 PM
I also said it was good D: Y U NO SAI TAHNKZ TO MEH!?! [/whining]
Thanks. Sorry that I missed you.
lol wow...the VA in that game is more frightening than the english dub of one piece XD
lmao:
Information: Battle mode engaging
Cloud:No [censored] shirlock XD
sorry, just had to comment on that :)
Your talking about Crisis Core, right?
Quote from: Zack Fair on May 13, 2011, 12:35:36 AM
Your talking about Crisis Core, right?
Um yes?
if that's the game in the video :l
it sounds like they recorded it with a bad mic XP
Not that MOM's(as in metroid >_> ) VA was any better lol
The sounds in Crisis Core, including the VA, are pretty decent and smooth. Naru, you're just expressing your hate towrds FF. :P
Quote from: Wolfric on May 13, 2011, 12:44:34 AM
The sounds in Crisis Core, including the VA, are pretty decent and smooth. Naru, you're just expressing your hate towrds FF. :P
No I'm expressing my opinion on the content from FF that I witnessed, and not FF itself. >_>
I may be annoying, but I'm no troll lol
I hate to sound like an ass, considering the sentiments I gave in SDo0m's thread, but...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 13, 2011, 01:07:10 AM
I hate to sound like an ass, considering the sentiments I gave in SDo0m's thread, but...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:>.>: You shouldn't of said that.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 13, 2011, 01:09:30 AM
:>.>: You shouldn't of said that.
Hence what I said before that, KJP.
Well, I gave Bankai Ichigo a few play test matches, and it looks nice so far....However, looking nice is different than being nice. So here is my grade for Bankai Ichigo as it stands: D-.
To put it bluntly, as it stands...This is not Bankai Ichigo, this is Bankai Ichigo in Super Slow Mo. Bankai Ichigo is a speed demon, not a hulk. His attacks are too slow most of the time too do much in terms of any follow up attacks, his Dash speed is fast, but his attack speed is poor, with the exception of his Down B, whose animation could use a revamp (and is basically Angel Ring without the Angel Ring) and his Up B in Final Release Mode is way too OP, you need to tone down on the flying a bit.
Basically, as it stands, the entire moveset needs be considered for revision. I would suggest watching more of BLEACH, or look at videos of Bankai Ichigo's gameplay in the various Bleach games for the moveset, as well as how he should move. You could also use moves form Shikai Ichigo and adapt them to Bankai Ichigo as well.
Also remember, completely original animations get you bonus points.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 13, 2011, 01:09:30 AM
:>.>: You shouldn't of said that.
I see nothing wrong with what he said :)
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 14, 2011, 07:12:26 AM
Well, I gave Bankai Ichigo a few play test matches, and it looks nice so far....However, looking nice is different than being nice. So here is my grade for Bankai Ichigo as it stands: D-.
To put it bluntly, as it stands...This is not Bankai Ichigo, this is Bankai Ichigo in Super Slow Mo. Bankai Ichigo is a speed demon, not a hulk. His attacks are too slow most of the time too do much in terms of any follow up attacks, his Dash speed is fast, but his attack speed is poor, with the exception of his Down B, whose animation could use a revamp (and is basically Angel Ring without the Angel Ring) and his Up B in Final Release Mode is way too OP, you need to tone down on the flying a bit.
Basically, as it stands, the entire moveset needs be considered for revision. I would suggest watching more of BLEACH, or look at videos of Bankai Ichigo's gameplay in the various Bleach games for the moveset, as well as how he should move. You could also use moves form Shikai Ichigo and adapt them to Bankai Ichigo as well.
Also remember, completely original animations get you bonus points.
I know he is all about speed, but if I made all of his moves really quick, then I would need to reduce the damage in order to balance it out. And I got complaints before that he wasn't strong enough. And if I made a few certain moves even faster, then they wouldn't even hit.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 14, 2011, 02:25:14 PM
I know he is all about speed, but if I made all of his moves really quick, then I would need to reduce the damage in order to balance it out. And I got complaints before that he wasn't strong enough. And if I made a few certain moves even faster, then they wouldn't even hit.
Well, right now, the whole moveset needs speeding up and changing. Right now, Bankai Ichigo has Ike's attacks speed with Sonic's running speed.
So far, it's looking good. It froze on me twice doing a Buffered Pivot grab and then a Pivot grab, you should check on that. I'll add more feedback later.
Quote from: Wolfric on May 14, 2011, 04:12:24 PM
So far, it's looking good. It froze on me twice doing a Buffered Pivot grab and then a Pivot grab, you should check on that. I'll add more feedback later.
Pivot grab?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 14, 2011, 04:13:16 PM
Pivot grab?
Uh, that's when you run to a direction, then smash the control pad to the opposite direction and hit Z to grab at the same time.
Buffered one would be runing to a direction, smashing the pad to the opposite, hitting C-Stick down then Z very fast.
All I am saying is. Make Bankai Ichigo less like Ike in terms of overall attack speed, and more like Mario or Peach.
Basically, make him more like someone who is a tiny bit faster.
I think his down Special should be changed and that Yami Shunpo should work more like Meta Knights Illusion Cape.
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 14, 2011, 04:36:44 PM
All I am saying is. Make Bankai Ichigo less like Ike in terms of overall attack speed, and more like Mario or Peach.
Basically, make him more like someone who is a tiny bit faster.
I think his down Special should be changed and that Yami Shunpo should work more like Meta Knights Illusion Cape.
OK, which attacks are lacking in speed?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 14, 2011, 04:38:20 PM
OK, which attacks are lacking in speed?
Dash Attack, his Jabs (and what's with the thrusts, a katana is more of a slicing and cutting weapon) Side B, F-Smash
The PSA's overall Attacking speed is more like Ike's and less than what Bankai Ichigo should be.
If you want to make his attacks fast, but not make him weak to balance it out, give him more of the overall damage potential of Mario.
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 14, 2011, 04:42:25 PM
Dash Attack, his Jabs (and what's with the thrusts, a katana is more of a slicing and cutting weapon) Side B, F-Smash
The PSA's overall Attacking speed is more like Ike's and less than what Bankai Ichigo should be.
If you want to make his attacks fast, but not make him weak to balance it out, give him more of the overall damage potential of Mario.
His F-Smash is supposed to be slow. It's like Meta Knight's F-Smash, slow+powerful. But I'll make sure to speed up the other attacks.
Seriously though KJP, I think you should redo a majority of moveset attack-wise.
Look up Ichigo and see how he attacks in Bankai in Video Games, and watch more of the anime.
I will try Ichigo, he look like awesome.
Good job KJP.
Quote from: KTH on May 14, 2011, 06:41:04 PM
I will try Ichigo, he look like awesome.
Good job KJP.
Thanks KTH. ^_^
You too Wolfric.
A few comments:
First jab doesn't combo into the second. It's really annoying.
sideB needs to move faster (and perhaps farther) while invisible (Flash Step is supposed to basically be instant, right?), and needs either higher base knockback or less endlag.
downB air could also stand to have either higher base knockback or less endlag.
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on May 14, 2011, 11:29:33 PM
A few comments:
First jab doesn't combo into the second. It's really annoying.
sideB needs to move faster (and perhaps farther) while invisible (Flash Step is supposed to basically be instant, right?), and needs either higher base knockback or less endlag.
downB air could also stand to have either higher base knockback or less endlag.
OK, those should be easy to do. :)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 14, 2011, 11:44:06 PM
OK, those should be easy to do. :)
Personally, I think the Down B should a Getsuga Tenshou aimed diagonally at the ground. Since Getsuga Tenshou (Neutral B) doesn't work in the air.
I prefer the multi-slash (though the animations could use some work...it looks just plain weird using only one arm :P) since it's one of his signature moves and it showcases his speed. I'm sure making the Neutral B usable in the air wouldn't be that big of an issue.
...right?
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on May 15, 2011, 06:28:14 AM
I prefer the multi-slash (though the animations could use some work...it looks just plain weird using only one arm :P) since it's one of his signature moves and it showcases his speed. I'm sure making the Neutral B usable in the air wouldn't be that big of an issue.
...right?
The Neutral Special is usable in the air. :-\
What seems to be the problem?
When will the next version be out?
Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on May 15, 2011, 04:36:18 PM
When will the next version be out?
BETA 2 just came out yesterday. A good guess for BETA 3 release I think would be something between a few days to a week. Most likely being a week.
great job :D this'll go nicely over ROB
yes. this is AWESOME!
i thank thee from bottom of my not so anime infested heart.
this moveset is AMAZING.
Quote from: Yasin1395 on May 15, 2011, 07:33:21 PM
great job :D this'll go nicely over ROB
Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on May 15, 2011, 07:43:43 PM
yes. this is AWESOME!
i thank thee from bottom of my not so anime infested heart.
this moveset is AMAZING.
Thank you. The both of you. ^_^
I would speak further, but I've said enough.
Just do what you want now...
-and I have never been able to use Neutral B in the air.
Velen took the words out my mouth.
I, as a Bleach nerd, would have given you the advice, but I got beaten. I'm going to leave now.
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 15, 2011, 07:53:23 PM
I would speak further, but I've said enough.
Just do what you want now...
-and I have never been able to use Neutral B in the air.
Really, what happens? I can use it just fine in the air.
Though i like the move-set i do agree with Velen and Song that he really isn't Bleach-like at all. You might want to watch some of the fights e has in Bankai mode and see if you can create those attacks in his move-set.
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 15, 2011, 07:53:23 PM
-and I have never been able to use Neutral B in the air.
Strange i've been able to use it since Beta 1 and it works flawless for me.
Well if anyone would be willing to animate a few Bleach moves, then I would happily do it. I know how to animate, I'm just not good at it. ^_^"
HEY, KG! What is up!
I'm loving the PSAs, and I want to use one. Problem is, I already have Ness used up from EternalYoshi's MegaMan, so I plan to use a .rel on the Yosemite Sam PSA.
But before I do, I need to know...How do I even use a character .rel?
Stage .rels I know, but I have NEVER worked with a character .rel before!
@Velen, Songe, and Pride: does this not sound more like he would fight in Bleach? :p
Forward Smash is from his fight with Byakuya after using his Bankai, when he got up close and stabbed Byakuya but he caught it with his hand.
Quote from: xZedkiel on May 05, 2011, 12:55:17 AM
A,A,A - Link's Forward Smash first hit, second hit, and Ike's last hit in A combo.
Forward A - Ike's forward air but standing
Down A - Marth's
Up A - Marth's last hit from upper Side B combo
Forward Smash - a slightly lifting stab
Down Smash - Marth's
Up Smash - Beginning of Ike's Final Smash
Neutral B - Chargeable Getsuga Tensho (Point sword forward while charging)
Side B - (idk yet)
Down B - Reiatsu release (works like the reflector if timed right, otherwise counter
Up B - Flash Step (multi-directional like Shadow's Chaos Warp)
Quote from: EarthwormJames on May 15, 2011, 08:59:43 PM
HEY, KG! What is up!
I'm loving the PSAs, and I want to use one. Problem is, I already have Ness used up from EternalYoshi's MegaMan, so I plan to use a .rel on the Yosemite Sam PSA.
But before I do, I need to know...How do I even use a character .rel?
Stage .rels I know, but I have NEVER worked with a character .rel before!
I have never used a character .rel either.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 15, 2011, 09:03:42 PM
I have never used a character .rel either.
It takes time and effort to develop these over another character, I wish I knew how to do this for Link lol.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 15, 2011, 09:03:42 PM
I have never used a character .rel either.
Oh, OK. I'll go the help board then...
Sorry to Double-Post, But Guess What, KJ?
I tried out Sam (I ported him onto Ike) and tried him out! HE'S AWESOME!
There's only one problem to report: His airbone attacks won't work. I press A in every direction and I get nothing.
Other than that, I have another keeper!
Quote from: xZedkiel on May 15, 2011, 09:02:20 PM
@Velen, Songe, and Pride: does this not sound more like he would fight in Bleach? :p
Forward Smash is from his fight with Byakuya after using his Bankai, when he got up close and stabbed Byakuya but he caught it with his hand.
I second this setup (though I think the Down Smash should remain the same as it is now).
Agreed.
say kingjigs :l
Does Sheiks up B have any special events(by special I mean, character spasific) or anything that would prevent the move from being ported to another character?
I'm porting sheiks up b over to snake for my kakashi psa and u've worked with sheik b4 so I thought I'd ask...
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 16, 2011, 04:38:50 PM
say kingjigs :l
Does Sheiks up B have any special events(by special I mean, character spasific) or anything that would prevent the move from being ported to another character?
I'm porting sheiks up b over to snake for my kakashi psa and u've worked with sheik b4 so I thought I'd ask...
When I worked with Sheik, it was only buffing her up. But you can try copying her Up-Special Actions and pasting them onto Snake.
KC-MM Team Member status get for KJP! :D
I hop u liek dem redd starz :happy: :happy: :happy:
Do the team proud bro ;) I know you are more than capable.
Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 16, 2011, 09:26:47 PM
I hop u liek dem redd starz :happy: :happy: :happy:
Do the team proud bro ;) I know you are more than capable.
^_^ I do liek dem redd starz.
I'm seeing if I can get my first blog post to be on Ichigo.
Quote from: Shimei Ryofu on May 16, 2011, 08:57:21 PM
KC-MM Team Member status get for KJP! :D
^_^ Thanks.
Believe in yourself!~
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 16, 2011, 09:29:43 PM
I'm seeing if I can get my first blog post to be on Ichigo.^_^ Thanks.
Congratulations KJP :) I can't wait to see your first blog post. :D
Quote from: Pirate Yakko on May 16, 2011, 09:51:06 PM
Congratulations KJP :) I can't wait to see your first blog post. :D
Thanks Cam. ^_^
HOLY **** YES!
/me gets out the party poppers and starts popping them quickly in succession!
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 16, 2011, 09:55:04 PM
HOLY **** YES!
/me gets out the party poppers and starts popping them quickly in succession!
Thanks Velen. ^_^
Quote from: Wolfric on May 16, 2011, 09:32:16 PM
Believe in yourself!~
As i believe in the one who believes in you~
My first blog post!
http://kc-mm.com/frontpage-posts/the-puffball-king-enters-with-bleach/05-16-2011/
:happy:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 16, 2011, 11:43:10 PM
My first blog post!
http://kc-mm.com/frontpage-posts/the-puffball-king-enters-with-bleach/05-16-2011/
:happy:
Again CONGRATULATIONS KJP! Can't wait for the next version of Ichigo.
I DON'T FEEL LIKE CONGRADULATING YOU...
HA! I'M KIDDING!
But seriously, my congrats for you is in a PM!
*sigh*
I doubt any of my hacks will make me Kitten-Team worthy >_<
But since Kakashi is my first hack with custom animations, and full special replacement, and a full final smash. Perhaps I could submit him :P
Or however you see if ur worthy XD
Eh good jobs anyways kingjigs.
Thank you. All of you. ^_^
Congrats man. Come here and let me give you a big hug.
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on May 17, 2011, 09:11:17 PM
Congrats man. Come here and let me give you a big hug.
:af: *Hug*
Thanks.
Congrats KJP! you deserve to be one! :)
Quote from: the98pika on May 17, 2011, 09:16:53 PM
Congrats KJP! you deserve to be one! :)
Thanks Pika. ^_^
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 17, 2011, 09:13:30 PM
:af: *Hug*
Thanks.
Your welcome. Hugs make everything better after all.
>.>
<.<
[spoiler]
Happy birthday you awesome puffball you!!
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Hey KJP guess what >_>"
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
That's it <_<"
InB4SeriousBusiness XD
Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 18, 2011, 08:21:56 AM
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
That's it <_<"
InB4SeriousBusiness XD
^_^ Thanks you two. :happy:
HAPPY B-DAY PUFFBALL QUEEN KING!
happy Birthday :D KJP
Thank you Velen+MarioDK. ^_^
I got a new Wii! :af:
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 18, 2011, 05:41:00 PM
HAPPY B-DAY PUFFBALL QUEEN KING!
:>.>: I see what you did there. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 18, 2011, 06:55:59 PM
Thank you Velen+MarioDK. ^_^
I got a new Wii! :af:
Nice! Now hack it :P Wii >>>>>> Dolphin.
Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 18, 2011, 06:59:22 PM
Nice! Now hack it :P Wii >>>>>> Dolphin.
I agree with you 100%
Feliz cumpleaños Jigglypuff. =D
Hopefully that new Wii is not 4.3U...
Quote from: Wolfric on May 18, 2011, 07:02:09 PM
Feliz cumpleaños Jigglypuff. =D
Hopefully that new Wii is not 4.3U...
:>.>: Curses. My Wii is 4.3U. -_-
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 18, 2011, 07:18:29 PM
:>.>: Curses. My Wii is 4.3U. -_-
That's not really a problem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXVsSsXf4Gs
:af:
My Wii has WiFi!!!!! :af:
>.>
<.<
This is for SSBB
Wii name: KJP
Friend Code: 4470 1788 8724
Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 18, 2011, 07:31:22 PM
That's not really a problem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXVsSsXf4Gs
Thanks SDo0m. :)
Happy Birthday KJP! I hope you have a great day!
Quote from: Stocking on May 18, 2011, 08:10:51 PM
Happy Birthday KJP! I hope you have a great day!
^_^ Thanks Cam.
my wii is 4.3e and works fine smash stack works on 4.3 e and u so no problems ad happy birthday xD
Happy Birthday. Go on and eat dat cake.
Quote from: Overlord on May 18, 2011, 09:06:30 PM
Happy Birthday. Go on and eat dat cake.
^_^ Thanks Overlord.
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday, your majesty! *Bows*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KJP!
Hey kingjigs, what "change action status" event to I use to get this?
Change Action Status: 0-0,0-0, On Ground
^ Thats what I need the code line to look like when I click "done" while editing a NoP
Also what do I put to get it like that :l
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 19, 2011, 12:39:42 AM
Hey kingjigs, what "change action status" event to I use to get this?
Change Action Status: 0-0,0-0, On Ground
^ Thats what I need the code line to look like when I click "done" while editing a NoP
Also what do I put to get it like that :l
Have the first two parameters at 0, then have the third parameter at 6 I think.
Quote from: Dark Aura on May 18, 2011, 11:57:12 PM
Happy birthday, your majesty! *Bows*
Quote from: the98pika on May 18, 2011, 11:58:01 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KJP!
Thanks. ^_^
*shoots self for forgetting to post this in the last post* Happy BDAY KJ
And thanks eh...which change action status event though? There's three of em XD four if you count the "disable action status" event :l
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 19, 2011, 01:29:51 AM
*shoots self for forgetting to post this in the last post* Happy BDAY KJ
And thanks eh...which change action status event though? There's three of em XD four if you count the "disable action status" event :l
Thanks. ^_^
...
Change Action 02000300
Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 18, 2011, 07:31:22 PM
That's not really a problem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXVsSsXf4Gs
I hate to ask, but I wasn't able to mod a 4.3U Wii. I mean, I wa sable to install the HBC, but I wasn't able to install any Cios (Priiloader/DarkCorp etc) and I read somewhere the most up-to-date 4.3U didn't allow Cios as of now.
Would anyone mind animating a few anime moves for Bankai Ichigo? It would be greatly appreciated.
Oh yeah I forgot to do something.
*rams a cake into your face*
There we go. Your birthday is now complete. :3
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on May 19, 2011, 03:42:43 PM
Oh yeah I forgot to do something.
*rams a cake into your face*
There we go. Your birthday is now complete. :3
:af: Yay cake! :P ^_^
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 19, 2011, 03:43:45 PM
:af: Yay cake! :P ^_^
Can't forget this!
/me rams ice cream in KJP's face!
Can't wait for BETA 3!
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 19, 2011, 03:44:38 PM
Can't forget this!
/me rams ice cream in KJP's face!
Can't wait for BETA 3!
:af: Yay! ^_^ :P
*Noms*
If anyone is willing to animate, I could add some anime-like moves.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 19, 2011, 01:55:39 PM
Would anyone mind animating a few anime moves for Bankai Ichigo? It would be greatly appreciated.
What did you have in mind?
(I'm average at animating.)
I love all your PSA's haha.
I just wanted to point out that when your charging your down smash in Ichigo's final smash form (bankai)...He has his sword out...like when hes charging it normally...just found it odd :P
Ps. Happy Birthday.
Quote from: Bainch on May 19, 2011, 04:11:47 PM
What did you have in mind?
(I'm average at animating.)
I love all your PSA's haha.
I just wanted to point out that when your charging your down smash in Ichigo's final smash form (bankai)...He has his sword out...like when hes charging it normally...just found it odd :P
Ps. Happy Birthday.
If you would like, you can watch some Bleach and look at some of Ichigo's moves (mostly Bankai).
...
Thanks. ^_^
Any moves in particular?
Quote from: Bainch on May 19, 2011, 04:21:30 PM
Any moves in particular?
I don't really know. ^_^" I did watch some Bleach before, but I actually forgot. If you like, you could also look at Bleach video games. ^_^" Sorry if I'm not much help.
jiggly, put in the OP about the sephirot over rob psa, so the people wouldnt get rid of marth :D
Quote from: lord_of_D: on May 19, 2011, 05:06:12 PM
jiggly, put in the OP about the sephirot over rob psa, so the people wouldnt get rid of marth :D
Alright. I'll do it. :)
...
*Updates*
kinda late, but wario sam is awesome!!!!!
Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 05:28:18 PM
kinda late, but wario sam is awesome!!!!!
This! And it's never too late for Sam!
Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 05:28:18 PM
kinda late, but wario sam is awesome!!!!!
Quote from: Wolfric on May 19, 2011, 05:31:43 PM
This! And it's never too late for Sam!
Thanks. ^_^ I don't mind. You can talk about any of my PSAs if you like.
Something else you might want consider is looking at Bankai Ichigo's moves from Super Smash Flash 2 or MUGEN. They got some original stuff on them.
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on May 19, 2011, 06:16:26 PM
Something else you might want consider is looking at Bankai Ichigo's moves from Super Smash Flash 2 or MUGEN. They got some original stuff on them.
That is what I did with some of the moves. Basically the Specials are based from Super Smash Flash 2.
u gonna introduce the hollow mask??? that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!
i made one, there should be a link somewhere lost here on the kc-mm forums... haha
After a bit of research
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And uhhh...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
As for animations...what moves were you needing help with? (side smash, b, up b, etc?)
Quote from: Bainch on May 19, 2011, 06:27:41 PM
After a bit of research
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And uhhh...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
As for animations...what moves were you needing help with? (side smash, b, up b, etc?)
I think just mainly some A moves and Air Up-Special.
Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 06:26:43 PM
u gonna introduce the hollow mask??? that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!
i made one, there should be a link somewhere lost here on the kc-mm forums... haha
Awesome. But do you think you would know where the topic is?
lol, no... it should be in one of the request boards... maybe try searching for a unfinished ichigo moveset... anyway, i could try making it over again, now im alot better at vertexing, and i did that one with the old method...
but ill only do it if u promise me u'll use it in a awesome way... xDDD
Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 06:36:53 PM
lol, no... it should be in one of the request boards... maybe try searching for a unfinished ichigo moveset... anyway, i could try making it over again, now im alot better at vertexing, and i did that one with the old method...
but ill only do it if u promise me u'll use it in a awesome way... xDDD
I'll use the mask for the Final Smash. ;)
AWESOME!!!!
can u use kirby's meta knight mask?
cuz that seems to be the best choice for me (wings wont be visible of course)
The video gave me an idea or two for you.
D-Smash - the first video, there is a move he executes were he spins around. Use this in place of the current D-Smash and put the current one in Final release form with a giant beam coming from it?
Nair: Also from the first vid: Ichigo basically does a long, aerial version of his current Down-B.
The thing I would do to make the animation look better, it to make his arm go in different places around his body so many different hitboxes are created, but all will be able to hit, rather than copying MetaKnight's jab.
Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 06:43:55 PM
AWESOME!!!!
can u use kirby's meta knight mask?
cuz that seems to be the best choice for me (wings wont be visible of course)
Sure, I'm game for that. :)
i'll make it today or tomorrow ^^
shouldnt be too hard...(even though the mask is mirrored i know how to do the red lines ^^)
Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 07:01:57 PM
i'll make it today or tomorrow ^^
shouldnt be too hard...(even though the mask is mirrored i know how to do the red lines ^^)
OK. Thank you jokekid. ^_^ I'll add you as a collaborator on this. As well as you Bainch.
no probs ^^
im happy someone's finally making ichigo ^^
too bad a REAL projectile isnt possible...
Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 07:53:47 PM
no probs ^^
im happy someone's finally making ichigo ^^
too bad a REAL projectile isnt possible...
I can do the best I can with Special Offensive Collisions.
i know, but what i mean is u cant make it go straight while u are falling for example, or make it reflector-friendly... or can you?
Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 08:02:07 PM
i know, but what i mean is u cant make it go straight while u are falling for example, or make it reflector-friendly... or can you?
That is something I don't know.
preview?
YESZ!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NO!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 08:24:16 PM
preview?
YESZ!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NO!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Awesome jokekid. ^_^
finished... xD
http://www.mediafire.com/?kp6t94zuifvt7h6
^^
i think it should be resized fine, if there are any problems about size tell me ^^
Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 09:02:21 PM
finished... xD
http://www.mediafire.com/?kp6t94zuifvt7h6
^^
i think it should be resized fine, if there are any problems about size tell me ^^
It looks awesome. Testing in-game right now.
Brawlbox isn't cooperating with me. >:( I tried the 2 different versions I have.
I don't think I'll be able to help you.
I was using this video for references...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utsomh0a58EThe final smash could be something like 2:07 if you decide to change it...use Links FS as a base?
Goodluck with the PSA...enjoy your bday first and foremost. :kdance:
Edit: jokekid, the mask works wonderfully, but there is one strange thing. I'll take a pic and post it.
Edit2: I fixed the problem.
And
...
BETA 3 is out!
Quote from: Bainch on May 19, 2011, 09:31:18 PM
Brawlbox isn't cooperating with me. >:( I tried the 2 different versions I have.
I don't think I'll be able to help you.
I was using this video for references...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utsomh0a58E
The final smash could be something like 2:07 if you decide to change it...use Links FS as a base?
Goodluck with the PSA...enjoy your bday first and foremost. :kdance:
Oh that's not good. And thank you.
Gonna test it when i'm home later today. Can't wait to try it again. Port time xD
Quote from: Puraidou Tu Odelschwanck on May 20, 2011, 11:24:46 AM
Gonna test it when i'm home later today. Can't wait to try it again. Port time xD
OK. :P
Isn't your port over Yoshi?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 20, 2011, 11:55:29 AM
OK. :P
Isn't your port over Yoshi?
Yup that's right, why do you ask?
Quote from: Puraidou Tu Odelschwanck on May 20, 2011, 11:56:29 AM
Yup that's right, why do you ask?
Does it have that GFX glitch when facing the Sephiroth PSA?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 20, 2011, 11:57:35 AM
Does it have that GFX glitch when facing the Sephiroth PSA?
Well it's 2 sets of Marth's so that would make sense yes, wouldn't matter which BETA i use.
Quote from: Puraidou Tu Odelschwanck on May 20, 2011, 11:59:18 AM
Well it's 2 sets of Marth's so that would make sense yes, wouldn't matter which BETA i use.
Oh. I wonder if there is a way to fix it.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 20, 2011, 12:00:38 PM
Oh. I wonder if there is a way to fix it.
Doubt it, it's probably somewhere in the brawl coding or something. Since it addresses Marth's GFX set it won't load 2 different ones. Maybe if someone could code it..
Dash Attack image does not fully load dude. Neither does D-Throw's
Quote from: Puraidou Tu Odelschwanck on May 20, 2011, 12:02:18 PM
Doubt it, it's probably somewhere in the brawl coding or something. Since it addresses Marth's GFX set it won't load 2 different ones.
Damn. That sucks.
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 20, 2011, 12:04:06 PM
Dash Attack image does not fully load dude. Neither does D-Throw's
Oh, they don't? I'll see if I can fix those. Maybe give your browser time to fully load?
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 20, 2011, 12:04:06 PM
Dash Attack image does not fully load dude. Neither does D-Throw's
They load completely for me here.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 20, 2011, 12:05:10 PM
Damn. That sucks.
I know..
what was the problem with the mask?
anyway, i hope u like how it turned out ^^
Quote from: jokekid on May 20, 2011, 01:33:50 PM
what was the problem with the mask?
anyway, i hope u like how it turned out ^^
Oh, I fixed the problem. And I really like how the mask looks. ^_^ Thank you.
i know u fixd it, but i wanna know what it was!!!!! :oshi:
lol
Quote from: jokekid on May 20, 2011, 01:46:31 PM
i know u fixd it, but i wanna know what it was!!!!! :oshi:
lol
OK. The problem was that the second texture, even though it was erased, it still showed up in-game. But what I did to fix it was that removed the polygon.
u mean the shadow texture???
lol, that mustve looked funny considering i didnt resize that one
Quote from: jokekid on May 20, 2011, 01:50:46 PM
u mean the shadow texture???
lol, that mustve looked funny considering i didnt resize that one
Yea, it did look kinda funny.
have you thought about using a model with bones for the getsuga?
considering its most important thing is how it curves it would be interesting...
do you have any graffical model unedited or did u already replace everything possible?
Quote from: jokekid on May 20, 2011, 02:13:09 PM
have you thought about using a model with bones for the getsuga?
considering its most important thing is how it curves it would be interesting...
do you have any graffical model unedited or did u already replace everything possible?
I replaced everything possible right now, but if you have a better getsuga GFX in mind, I'll try it out.
couldnt u try to use samus' grab beam?
through animations u could make it wide enough, and in texture u could make it black and red...
idk if its possible though...
Quote from: jokekid on May 20, 2011, 02:22:46 PM
couldnt u try to use samus' grab beam?
through animations u could make it wide enough, and in texture u could make it black and red...
idk if its possible though...
That is an article, but I could take a look when I get home.
but it uses a model ^^
Now we just need to find a good victory theme for ichigo.
After porting him to yoshi, winning becomes a pain :(
ehh...kingjigs...I found a tsunade vertex on ZSS...and...
maybe you could try Ike this time? XD
(For a port)
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on May 20, 2011, 04:11:21 PM
After porting him to yoshi, winning becomes a pain :(
You ported him to Yoshi to ey?
*picks you up and hugs you* :srs: you sir rock
Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on May 20, 2011, 08:30:38 PM
*picks you up and hugs you* :srs: you sir rock
^_^ Thanks dude.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 20, 2011, 08:48:12 PM
^_^ Thanks dude.
now i shall go back to mah place as assistance king person thingy of jigglypuffs .w.
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on May 20, 2011, 04:11:21 PM
Now we just need to find a good victory theme for ichigo.
After porting him to yoshi, winning becomes a pain :(
How did you port him to Yoshi?
Not to offend you or anything KJP, but can you do animations?
Little problem with the mask. Everytime it attacks some polygon stretches and kinda slows the game down for the rest of that attack
When do you fix the glitch? o.0
Because when i read your post announcing the beta 3 release i had this problem.
Anyways i dont plan in redonwloading it because i think its a cool effect. XD
Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on May 21, 2011, 08:37:52 PM
Little problem with the mask. Everytime it attacks some polygon stretches and kinda slows the game down for the rest of that attack
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on May 21, 2011, 08:47:20 PM
When do you fix the glitch? o.0
Because when i read your post announcing the beta 3 release i had this problem.
Anyways i dont plan in redonwloading it because i think its a cool effect. XD
The glitch will be fixed in BETA 4 because I know what caused the glitch.
Quote from: songeflemy on May 21, 2011, 08:35:07 PM
Not to offend you or anything KJP, but can you do animations?
Mostly no. The only thing animation-wise I'm good at is animation swapping.
Ichigo beta 3 is awesome, only problem is that it glitches turning when he get's his final smash, But I know you will get that fixed.
I'll wait until Beta 4 comes out to try it again. I'm a little weary of this glitch so I'll stick with beta 2 until then.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 21, 2011, 09:07:49 PM
Mostly no. The only thing animation-wise I'm good at is animation swapping.
Okay, you just need some animations to make Ichigo more like him.
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on May 22, 2011, 01:49:48 AM
I'll wait until Beta 4 comes out to try it again. I'm a little weary of this glitch so I'll stick with beta 2 until then.
>.>
<.<
I may be just around the corner...
Am i the only one that thinks the glitch looks like a cool effect? :(
KJP. Here is a vid of another Ichigo Kurosaki in Brawl in Tensa Zangetsu form.
This is the kind of action we were expecting the first time. Note the speed of the attacks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmf6RY_HR6c
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 22, 2011, 03:20:45 AM
KJP. Here is a vid of another Ichigo Kurosaki in Brawl in Tensa Zangetsu form.
This is the kind of action we were expecting the first time. Note the speed of the attacks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmf6RY_HR6c
I found the download: http://www.mediafire.com/?hd1h8ldnyasni9f
Also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkQYpiDWh98&feature=related
...:srs: Are people really that unimpressed by my PSA that they decide to make their own?
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 22, 2011, 03:20:45 AM
KJP. Here is a vid of another Ichigo Kurosaki in Brawl in Tensa Zangetsu form.
This is the kind of action we were expecting the first time. Note the speed of the attacks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmf6RY_HR6c
That is an import. And I am trying my very best for speed. I wanted to give him some anime-style moves, but I can't really animate that well. And I have a feeling that the FitMarthMotionEtc.pac is reaching its limit. :-\
Hey, KJ! Quick Question:
Since you're helping me so much with The BattleToads hack, would you like it if I made you the co-creator? In otherwords, your name will be right beside mine.
Because with all the hard work you're doing, it deserved to be noticed!
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 22, 2011, 02:55:45 PM
...:srs: Are people really that unimpressed by my PSA
I highly doubt that this is the case my man. You said it yourself, it's an import. Imports take ages of work to do. This dude probably started his project months ago considering how much of the PSA has been done. That guy's merely doing his own thing.
Quote from: EarthwormJames on May 22, 2011, 03:00:34 PM
Hey, KJ! Quick Question:
Since you're helping me so much with The BattleToads hack, would you like it if I made you the co-creator? In otherwords, your name will be right beside mine.
Because with all the hard work you're doing, it deserved to be noticed!
Go ahead, I don't mind. :)
Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 22, 2011, 03:07:19 PM
I highly doubt that this is the case my man. You said it yourself, it's an import. Imports take ages of work to do. This dude probably started his project months ago considering how much of the PSA has been done. That guy's merely doing his own thing.
Yea, but it's a very large coincidence. But I see your point, and I think your point is more accurate.
I doubt thats the cause.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 22, 2011, 03:13:40 PM
Go ahead, I don't mind. :)
Yea, but it's a very large coincidence. But I see your point, and I think your point is more accurate.
There are enormous coincidences in life, so it might mean nothing.
Besides, there are a lot of ichigo PSA attempts out there, and i think people will continue to make them, even if there's a really good one out there. (something similar happened with shadow)
And if it was the case, dont let it bother you, remember that you are working in a beta, and you havent released the complete product. Based in your previousPSAs, i can easily tell that you will make a perfect ichigo PSA.
Keep in mind that i am not saying thats the case.
i have been using ichigo beta3 and in training mode during the final smash i was testing the down smash and all smashes to see what they were like and my wii got silent freeze twice :S is that only my problem?(pal) because ichigo is looking nice what turns me down that i had 2 silent freezes during during FS
Quote from: Carnage on May 22, 2011, 06:04:10 PM
i have been using ichigo beta3 and in training mode during the final smash i was testing the down smash and all smashes to see what they were like and my wii got silent freeze twice :S is that only my problem?(pal) because ichigo is looking nice what turns me down that i had 2 silent freezes during during FS
I don't know. The only thing I know is that if a NTSC and PAL have different SFX IDs.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 22, 2011, 06:48:24 PM
I don't know. The only thing I know is that if a NTSC and PAL have different SFX IDs.
just tested it in brawl mode and got freeze again let me think maybe a sound file code matches something in pal that makes it freeze i will wait for beta4 and if this happens in beta 4 i will delet all sfx and try again xD
Ichgo's normal Down Smash isn't very useful. It has little to no knockback so he's wide open for counter attack after hitting someone. At the very least, it would be nice if he could dodge after hitting someone.
I'd personally like if that move were him doing a sweeping sword strike from one side to the other.
Oh... and darkness effect. Darkness effect everywhere. xD
Quote from: Kagemaru on May 22, 2011, 11:23:33 PM
Ichgo's normal Down Smash isn't very useful. It has little to no knockback so he's wide open for counter attack after hitting someone. At the very least, it would be nice if he could dodge after hitting someone.
I'd personally like if that move were him doing a sweeping sword strike from one side to the other.
Oh... and darkness effect. Darkness effect everywhere. xD
You mean like pretty much
Every single D-Smash that all the swordsman in vBrawl have?Seriously, people have to learn to get away from using that cliche D-Smash. So instead of going the half-assed way out, how about just increasing the KB and decreasing the recovery time a tad?
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 23, 2011, 10:51:05 PM
You mean like pretty much Every single D-Smash that all the swordsman in vBrawl have?
Seriously, people have to learn to get away from using that cliche D-Smash. So instead of going the half-assed way out, how about just increasing the KB and decreasing the recovery time a tad?
I'm planning to do that.
KJP, marry me!
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 23, 2011, 11:06:37 PM
Um...why?
'Cause this Beta 3 is really an improvement! I'm really impressed, great job KJP!
I don't think I'd be adding anything to previews feedback, I think most of it have been summed up.
Quote from: Wolfric on May 23, 2011, 11:23:11 PM
'Cause this Beta 3 is really an improvement! I'm really impressed, great job KJP!
I don't think I'd be adding anything to previews feedback, I think most of it have been summed up.
I'm claiming BETA 4 to be v1. And some attacks are going to be faster and the Hollow mask glitch is going to be fixed.
then i'll download V4, sry, didnt download any previous version xDDD
i'll see if i can make a complete pack (at least for personal use)
i may finish shinji and include it using the ichigo psa... lol, only flaw would be using getsuga tenshou instead of cero... xD
Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 23, 2011, 10:51:05 PM
You mean like pretty much Every single D-Smash that all the swordsman in vBrawl have?
Seriously, people have to learn to get away from using that cliche D-Smash. So instead of going the half-assed way out, how about just increasing the KB and decreasing the recovery time a tad?
Yanno... in my mind, I saw something different from what I typed... and thanks for pointing that out because now its fairly obvious that Pit, Marth, Link, Ike all have the same D-Smash... I hadn't ever noticed cause I don't main any of them.
Anyway... as for a D-Smash... Increasing the KB would make it much better. No real need to change it.
Agreed.
Now...is anyone going to make a voice hack for him? XD
any tutorial to voice hacks?
if someone redirects me to one i could attempt it... xD
Hey KingJiggs,
Would you be interested in collaborating our PSA's Ideas in the ichigo moveset? I like the Hollow mask you have in your PSA and I can integrate our movesets and fix up the final smash etc. I've been spending a lil time making attack animations for this XD.
Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 25, 2011, 12:14:39 AM
Hey KingJiggs,
Would you be interested in collaborating our PSA's Ideas in the ichigo moveset? I like the Hollow mask you have in your PSA and I can integrate our movesets and fix up the final smash etc. I've been spending a lil time making attack animations for this XD.
Sure I don't mind. :D
But would you mind waiting until I release v1 of this PSA which is going to be pretty soon.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 25, 2011, 12:17:10 AM
Sure I don't mind. :D
But would you mind waiting until I release v1 of this PSA which is going to be pretty soon.
Alright sounds good. I'll be free to edit/work on PSA's starting thursday till sunday ;D
Bankai Ichigo v1 is out! :D
Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 25, 2011, 12:19:02 AM
Alright sounds good. I'll be free to edit/work on PSA's starting thursday till sunday ;D
OK. :)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 25, 2011, 12:40:31 AM
Bankai Ichigo v1 is out! :D
OK. :)
V1 is out already? that was fast lol
Edit: I'm gonna fuse it with my PSA and send it to ya to review once I'm done ;D
Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 25, 2011, 12:49:06 AM
V1 is out already? that was fast lol
What'd I tell you. :P ;)
I don't really care for anime, but this Ichigo hack come out REALLY good!
Give yourself a pat on the back, man!
the best thing from divineoverlord's psa should be the getsuga i think, it looks awesome
v1 didnt frooze my wii xD but i think the n B is a bit to powerful is almost instant kill at full power also if you are gonna make a pool for your next psa please put predator(over samus) and mew (over pikachu) in there xD
nice work on ichigo v1 dont know why beta 3 frooze my wii but v1 works fine
I'm gonna test this out later today when i get back home, curious as how it ended up to be :laugh:
I've got it. The mask glitch is indeed fixed.
I LOVE the new Up-B move. Its strong and fast.
The Forward-B hasn't changed since Beta3
The Down-A has also not changed since Beta3
Also, something I forgot to mention with the Final Smash Up-B. He floats until his float time runs out. Can you make it so that he can attack out of it?
You probably know already, but he doesn't always stay in his final smash mode. Thats problematic.
I was charging my down smash and got hit with a falcon punch just as I was letting it go... Needless to say, I died horribly.
I also like the running speed he gets in Final Smash mode but the start up is to late IMO
His Up-Tilt leaves him vulnerable for a bit to long. Not a big problem but still a problem.
Thats all I can remember from playing a 1hr session with friends just now.
Quote from: Carnage on May 25, 2011, 07:55:02 AM
v1 didnt frooze my wii xD but i think the n B is a bit to powerful is almost instant kill at full power.
I'll try lowering the damage+knockback.
Quote from: Carnage on May 25, 2011, 07:55:02 AM
also if you are gonna make a pool for your next psa please put predator(over samus) and mew (over pikachu) in there xD
There are people already working on those.
Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 25, 2011, 12:49:06 AM
Edit: I'm gonna fuse it with my PSA and send it to ya to review once I'm done ;D
OK.
Quote from: Kagemaru on May 25, 2011, 08:31:21 AM
The Forward-B hasn't changed since Beta3
Actually, it's slightly faster.
Quote from: Kagemaru on May 25, 2011, 08:31:21 AM
The Down-A has also not changed since Beta3
Also faster.
Quote from: Kagemaru on May 25, 2011, 08:31:21 AM
Also, something I forgot to mention with the Final Smash Up-B. He floats until his float time runs out. Can you make it so that he can attack out of it?
I already did, just press A while you're floating.
Quote from: Kagemaru on May 25, 2011, 08:31:21 AM
You probably know already, but he doesn't always stay in his final smash mode. Thats problematic.
There are some animations in which he won't be glowing red, but he will still be invincible.
Quote from: Kagemaru on May 25, 2011, 08:31:21 AM
His Up-Tilt leaves him vulnerable for a bit to long. Not a big problem but still a problem.
I'll try to fix it.
Actually his Neutral B is just fine. Powerful yes, but balanced out by having to charge it plus having a start-up lag. It also only hits ya once so if you manage to survive you won't have to worry about getting hit again.
Anyway, v1 is awesome. I do have a couple of issues though. First and foremost is the floating from using Up-B during your Final Smash. Biggest issue: if you're floating when your Final Smash ends you stay floating and unable to do anything. That's a major problem that's been around ever since the second beta that you might need to look into. Personally, I'd like it if he couldn't float and could simply use his Up-B repeatedly (like in Super Smash Flash 2), but that's just me.
Second issue is the "glowing red" part: it doesn't look good. At all. Especially when you have his mask showing up. Probably should do something different.
All and all, great moveset. It would be even more awesome if this set was over the imported model shown a couple pages back though (no offense to the vertex creator), but once again that's just me. Great work as always KingJiggly.
downloading, im going to put it over ROB :af2:
Let us know how it does over ROB. I wanna open Marth up for someone else.
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on May 25, 2011, 03:05:22 PM
Actually his Neutral B is just fine. Powerful yes, but balanced out by having to charge it plus having a start-up lag. It also only hits ya once so if you manage to survive you won't have to worry about getting hit again.
Anyway, v1 is awesome. I do have a couple of issues though. First and foremost is the floating from using Up-B during your Final Smash. Biggest issue: if you're floating when your Final Smash ends you stay floating and unable to do anything. That's a major problem that's been around ever since the second beta that you might need to look into. Personally, I'd like it if he couldn't float and could simply use his Up-B repeatedly (like in Super Smash Flash 2), but that's just me.
Second issue is the "glowing red" part: it doesn't look good. At all. Especially when you have his mask showing up. Probably should do something different.
All and all, great moveset. It would be even more awesome if this set was over the imported model shown a couple pages back though (no offense to the vertex creator), but once again that's just me. Great work as always KingJiggly.
Alright, I'll remove the floating for v1.5
For the glowing red part, it's supposed to indicate that his Final Smash is in effect. I could have him glow a dark purple or glow white. Migjt be a lot better than red.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 25, 2011, 05:08:59 PM
Alright, I'll remove the floating for v1.5
For the glowing red part, it's supposed to indicate that his Final Smash is in effect. I could have him glow a dark purple or glow white. Migjt be a lot better than red.
Can you make the glow black?
-and I would recommend replacing the Gestuga Tenshou graphic if you haven't.
Also KJP. I can give you some animation tips for anime like attacks.
Quote from: Red Joker Draufgänger on May 25, 2011, 05:12:36 PM
Can you make the glow black?
-and I would recommend replacing the Gestuga Tenshou graphic if you haven't.
Also KJP. I can give you some animation tips for anime like attacks.
I'll see if I can make the glow black. And sure, be my guest. :)
the last change to the Mew psa was made last year in december 3rd so i think the project is preety much abandoned :S
lolwut?
did i miss sumthing here, or did u post on a wrong topic??? xD
(i may actually have missed something...)
Quote from: Carnage on May 25, 2011, 06:08:42 PM
the last change to the Mew psa was made last year in december 3rd so i think the project is preety much abandoned :S
I lol'd hard.
EDIT: 555 post get!! :P
He was referring to how no one is really doing anything on Mew since he told K. Jiggs he should add him to the poll.
Quote from: Carnage on May 25, 2011, 06:08:42 PM
the last change to the Mew psa was made last year in december 3rd so i think the project is preety much abandoned :S
lol I've been working on mew, I was just working on it last weekend, I have some new animations done. I just keep forgetting to get back to mew. XD
@ KingJiggs - I can have him glow with a black aura in our fused version. I'll take care of the final smash edits ;)
For really fast anime-like attacks KJP. You should aim for making each movement a minimum of four-five frame per movement, with extra frames with much smaller movements, such as the foot bending and other things.
Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 25, 2011, 07:20:11 PM@ KingJiggs - I can have him glow with a black aura in our fused version. I'll take care of the final smash edits ;)
OK. :)
Will you guys still be sticking to the same vertex?
Congratulations on the 50th page.
Yes congrats.
I said up tilt... I meant side tilt.
THATS the one that leaves you open a bit to long. It just doesn't feel like a smooth movement.
The Side-B move does strange things at times, some times its an instant attack, sometimes its pretty slow. I think it was instant when the opponent was just above me coming down while I was trying to hit him on his way down (It happened maybe 3 times that I can remember)
The Down-B may be faster but it still has a knock back problem. You're open for counter attack even if you hit your opponent.
i played it yestedray jigglygum and i think what you shall nerf the tansa zangetsu, cause it does a lot of push back D:, and the side-b attack shall reach more. ignoring that is a good job ;D
what about a new stance? .w.
Quote from: lord_of_D: on May 26, 2011, 06:06:35 PM
i played it yestedray jigglygum and i think what you shall nerf the tansa zangetsu, cause it does a lot of push back D:, and the side-b attack shall reach more. ignoring that is a good job ;D
That doesn't make sense...
I just got home from my second exam XD...I will now execute the fusion process ;D
Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 26, 2011, 08:25:38 PM
I just got home from my second exam XD...I will now execute the fusion process ;D
;D Cool. But sadly, I won't be able to test it due to computer problems. Every post I make will either be from my Wii or a school computer until my computer can get fixed.
First Wii problems, now computer problems. It's as if someone doesn't want ya hacking. XD
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on May 27, 2011, 01:12:20 AM
First Wii problems, now computer problems. It's as if someone doesn't want ya hacking. XD
Lol. :P
But my cousin's boyfriend knows someone who is good with computers. Hopefully, he or she can get it fixed.
A your ichigo is good but the problem I have is can u try to make the down spin around him like he does in the show and in final smash he should be able to do it in the air
Quote from: KiDTee811 on May 27, 2011, 02:29:22 AM
A your ichigo is good but the problem I have is can u try to make the down spin around him like he does in the show and in final smash he should be able to do it in the air
He can use his Final Smash in the air.
You know it wouldn't hurt to add some originality in there. Not everything has to be from the manga/anime. Think outside the box.
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on May 27, 2011, 03:26:48 AM
You know it wouldn't hurt to add some originality in there. Not everything has to be from the manga/anime. Think outside the box.
The Down B could be something based on his powers, but not form the show for example.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 27, 2011, 02:50:18 AM
He can use his Final Smash in the air.
he was refereng to down b in the ground the fast sword swing gray fox style xD because in the air he does a quick descent but i like the down b in the air but everyone has their opinion
also you dont need to make N B weaker i did it myself xD because at full power it wasnt fun to kill a character with 0 damage % if you hited them at close range since they would get hitted by the sword and them hitted by the slash so it was instant kill for the most part xD
Quote from: Carnage on May 27, 2011, 07:03:42 AM
he was refereng to down b in the ground the fast sword swing gray fox style xD because in the air he does a quick descent but i like the down b in the air but everyone has their opinion
also you dont need to make N B weaker i did it myself xD because at full power it wasnt fun to kill a character with 0 damage % if you hited them at close range since they would get hitted by the sword and them hitted by the slash so it was instant kill for the most part xD
I'm going to nerf the Neutral-Special anyway.
It might just be me...but I was playing brawl yesterday...
My friend was Ichigo...and I was Fire Master Alixzander (spelling?)
He got his FS and changed...but when it was supposed to end...he just froze...in 'bankai' form...and stayed floating in mid-air...he became a part of the stage (like the animal crossing stage characters) lol
Anyone else have this happen to them??
Quote from: Bainch on May 27, 2011, 04:01:30 PM
It might just be me...but I was playing brawl yesterday...
My friend was Ichigo...and I was Fire Master Alixzander (spelling?)
He got his FS and changed...but when it was supposed to end...he just froze...in 'bankai' form...and stayed floating in mid-air...he became a part of the stage (like the animal crossing stage characters) lol
Anyone else have this happen to them??
Nope.
Notice: I am temporarily unable to upload any of my PSA work until further notice due to computer problems. :(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely amazing! My cuzn whose in love with Bleach was also quite pleased. It would also be awesome to see movesets for other Bleach characters too. Great work :D
Quote from: RickieFareShowe18 on May 28, 2011, 10:29:52 PM
Absolutely amazing! My cuzn whose in love with Bleach was also quite pleased. It would also be awesome to see movesets for other Bleach characters too. Great work :D
Thank you. :D
shame your computer is down well the only thing ichigo really needs are recolours becuase i had to repeat the same texture 3 times so marth didnt appear i use other ichigos over marth but bankai ichigo needs some recolours maybe someone in the future makes them xD
Depending on what would be recolored about him i think i can do a recolor package for Ichigo.
KJP, do you have any idea what colors you want aside the standard Blue Red Green?
Quote from: Puraidou on May 28, 2011, 11:53:27 PM
Depending on what would be recolored about him i think i can do a recolor package for Ichigo.
KJP, do you have any idea what colors you want aside the standard Blue Red Green?
Hollow would be good. And you of course. ;) :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 28, 2011, 11:55:09 PM
Hollow would be good. And you of course. ;) :P
Hollow ichigo was already made i believe and my recolor will be a seperate download xP
Maybe i'll make a white robe ichigo as well
Quote from: Puraidou on May 28, 2011, 11:56:02 PM
Hollow ichigo was already made i believe and my recolor will be a seperate download xP
Maybe i'll make a white robe ichigo as well
How about a Marth-colored Ichigo as well?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 29, 2011, 12:02:17 AM
How about a Marth-colored Ichigo as well?
Applying his textures onto Ichigo? I have no clue if that would look good but i'll try
Quote from: Puraidou on May 29, 2011, 12:06:40 AM
Applying his textures onto Ichigo? I have no clue if that would look good but i'll try
I did the same thing with the Yosemite Sam vertex.
We did the same thing with Sephiroth, too (Data with Kefkaroth/Zafka and me with Aeonroth) and they both turned out awesome. XD This one should turn out really nice looking, too. :P
Ok i got a problem. Does anyone have the Hollow version of the Ichigo vertex? I wanted to add his clothes on the white one but the download link on it died.. >.>
Quote from: Puraidou on May 29, 2011, 12:16:48 AM
Ok i got a problem. Does anyone have the Hollow version of the Ichigo vertex? I wanted to add his clothes on the white one but the download link on it died.. >.>
Nope, sorry. But there's also this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17042) texture. If it's not good enough, try asking in the Help section for it, someone might upload it. ._.
Quote from: Wulfy on May 29, 2011, 12:23:32 AM
Nope, sorry. But there's also this (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17042) texture. If it's not good enough, try asking in the Help section for it, someone might upload it. ._.
Problem with that one is that the entire structure is different from Marth's so it wouldn't look right xD
I'll ask in the help.
edit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25324.0Thanks to BeyondRed78 i now have Hollow :D
I'm going to continue, i'm done with Red Blue Green. Gonna do
White (Hollow's clothes) and Marth now.
O..k.. i tried the marth clothed Ichigo.. And uhm.. yeah.. it's not good at all, it clearly shows how it's vertexed and part of the skin goes into the clothing and vice versa >.>"
Not something i can fix sadly..
White is done xP
Quote from: Puraidou on May 29, 2011, 12:24:59 AM
Problem with that one is that the entire structure is different from Marth's so it wouldn't look right xD
I'll ask in the help.
edit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25324.0
Thanks to BeyondRed78 i now have Hollow :D
I'm going to continue, i'm done with Red Blue Green. Gonna do White (Hollow's clothes) and Marth now.
O..k.. i tried the marth clothed Ichigo.. And uhm.. yeah.. it's not good at all, it clearly shows how it's vertexed and part of the skin goes into the clothing and vice versa >.>"
Not something i can fix sadly..
White is done xP
OK, thanks for letting me know. :)
I got 4 colors done
red, green, blue and white
Going to upload them when i'm ready
Quote from: Puraidou on May 29, 2011, 01:30:47 AM
I got 4 colors done
red, green, blue and white
Going to upload them when i'm ready
^_^ Thanks Pride.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 29, 2011, 01:35:56 AM
^_^ Thanks Pride.
Can you take pictures by any chance? Before i go and put the textures in xD
edit: never mind, 2DaMax is doing them x)
Quote from: Puraidou on May 29, 2011, 01:40:37 AM
Can you take pictures by any chance? Before i go and put the textures in xD
I can, but I can't upload them. I'm on my Wii right now.
My computer can't connect to the Internet right now. :(
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 29, 2011, 01:42:46 AM
I can, but I can't upload them. I'm on my Wii right now.
My computer can't connect to the Internet right now. :(
Oh yeah, i recall that. Try using system restore and use the most recent one. That could fix it.
Quote from: Puraidou on May 29, 2011, 01:43:25 AM
Oh yeah, i recall that. Try using system restore and use the most recent one. That could fix it.
^_^" Where is the command for that?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 29, 2011, 01:45:14 AM
^_^" Where is the command for that?
right click My Computer and select properties, the go to System protection and select system restore. Then pick the one with the newest date BEFORE you lost your internet.
Lol i got 2 people helping me with the pictures :laugh:
Quote from: Puraidou on May 29, 2011, 01:48:57 AM
right click My Computer and select properties, the go to System protection and select system restore. Then pick the one with the newest date BEFORE you lost your internet.
Lol i got 2 people helping me with the pictures :laugh:
OK, I'll try it out and let you know.
Edit: It didn't work.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lolz I like the "Big No." Oh yeah, anyone gonna do CSPs and CSSs for Bankai Ichigo?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 29, 2011, 01:55:02 AM
Edit: It didn't work.
Then it's NOT your pc. Easy as that.
Also, recolor pack uploaded!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19215
My own color pack is beside this 1 x)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19214
Lol xD
I have to say from first glance, this doesn't seem to me a whole lot like Ichigo. If I saw a video of someone playing with it using a different texture I wouldn't think "hey, he must be using a PSA to be like Ichigo." It seems to me more like an edited slashes Marth. The only move that seems to really remind me of the show is the flash step. Maybe study the games/show a bit more to get it closer. I know DivineOverlord made a badass and accurate Getsuga Tensho, maybe do something similar to that?
i finaly have 6 ichigo textures xD i use
default bankai ichigo
hollow mask bankai ichigo
blue recolour
shinkai (long sword ichigo)
red recolour
hollow ichigo
xD
i just ask that yesterday and it was fast
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on May 29, 2011, 07:08:45 AM
I have to say from first glance, this doesn't seem to me a whole lot like Ichigo. If I saw a video of someone playing with it using a different texture I wouldn't think "hey, he must be using a PSA to be like Ichigo." It seems to me more like an edited slashes Marth. The only move that seems to really remind me of the show is the flash step. Maybe study the games/show a bit more to get it closer. I know DivineOverlord made a badass and accurate Getsuga Tensho, maybe do something similar to that?
I think DivineOverload was going to fuse his PSA with KingJiggly's PSA.
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on May 29, 2011, 01:06:28 PM
I think DivineOverload was going to fuse his PSA with KingJiggly's PSA.
Correct, KJP an DO are making a fused one.
Ah.
Ok, but I still feel that this psa on it's own could feel more like Ichigo.
Hey Kingjigs, do you mind telling me which of Char Char's moves was chargable? I know you said it was one of his specials, but which one? I want to take a look at it and see how u did it so I can incorperate it into my kakashi >_<
There's no way I'm gonna be able to do hollows version without screwing it up XP
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 30, 2011, 03:46:46 AM
Hey Kingjigs, do you mind telling me which of Char Char's moves was chargable? I know you said it was one of his specials, but which one? I want to take a look at it and see how u did it so I can incorperate it into my kakashi >_<
There's no way I'm gonna be able to do hollows version without screwing it up XP
If you still have the last version (before the current one), the Special is hiss Down-Special.
nice work KJP here are some pics of Ichigo based on the recolor pack
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/Ichigo2-1.png)
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/blue-2.png)
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/green-2.png)
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/red-2.png)
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/white-1.png)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 30, 2011, 05:21:25 AM
If you still have the last version (before the current one), the Special is hiss Down-Special.
I downloaded the new one (I kinda wanted to try it out anyway lol) sooo yeah...
It's the balanced version btw.
Quote from: Link1213 on May 30, 2011, 03:39:52 PM
nice work KJP here are some pics of Ichigo based on the recolor pack
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/Ichigo2-1.png)
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/blue-2.png)
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/green-2.png)
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/red-2.png)
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/white-1.png)
Thanks. Those look great. :)
Quote from: Link1213 on May 30, 2011, 03:39:52 PM
nice work KJP here are some pics of Ichigo based on the recolor pack
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/Ichigo2-1.png)(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/blue-2.png)(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/green-2.png)(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/red-2.png)(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/white-1.png)
Want me to add them to the pack? Credit will be given obviously ;)
sure if you want. I don't mind about credits. Anyway Ichigo needs one more color since there are 6 in total. What color should it be?
Naruto style Ichigo!! ^3^
err...kingjigs...u never did answer my question XP
The Char Char I have on my comp now is the 'balanced' one.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 30, 2011, 11:21:02 PM
err...kingjigs...u never did answer my question XP
The Char Char I have on my comp now is the 'balanced' one.
Sorry. ^_^"
The only version of Carchar that had the chargeable move was the one before the current one and that version was only broken. But Fire Master Alixzander and Ice Master Sareena both have charging Specials too.
K I've been working on the fusion and I have the final smash done. He goes in to hollow mask mode, uses black getsuga tensho as a B special, and all other attacks and movements are faster. The final smash lasts for 15 seconds. XD
here is a pic of his wait 1 in final smash form. Right now, dark aura flys out of his body in random places. should I keep the dark aura flying out of his body? or change it?
(http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/darkdivinedragon/al_110530_23581binout.jpg)
Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 31, 2011, 06:55:36 AM
(http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/darkdivinedragon/al_110530_23581binout.jpg)
LOL using me in your brawl ey? XD
^ yup yup. Epic Texture you made Puraidou ;D
Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 31, 2011, 07:45:13 AM
^ yup yup. Epic Texture you made Puraidou ;D
Haha, it's a few recolors though. Nothing more xD
BTW, when are we gonna do that Pride V2 PSA for Ganondorf we planned ages ago? XD
Quote from: Puraidou on May 31, 2011, 07:47:59 AM
Haha, it's a few recolors though. Nothing more xD
BTW, when are we gonna do that Pride V2 PSA for Ganondorf we planned ages ago? XD
oh there was a version 2? lol.
Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 31, 2011, 07:55:06 AM
oh there was a version 2? lol.
Lol you forgot? (figured it and to be honest i nearly forgot myself XD)
kingjiglypuff when you get and your pc fixed and do a pool maybe add a celebi in the pool? there is one celebi vertex over olimar xD
@DO: Let's have it comming from random places.
Quote from: Carnage on May 31, 2011, 08:05:05 AM
kingjiglypuff when you get and your pc fixed and do a pool maybe add a celebi in the pool? there is one celebi vertex over olimar xD
I believe someone has already planned on doing a Celebi PSA.
Really? YAY!!!!!!
Anyway, yeah I like that "flying out of random places" thing.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 31, 2011, 09:39:47 AM
@DO: Let's have it comming from random places.I believe someone has already planned on doing a Celebi PSA.
Over how?
Quote from: KTH on May 31, 2011, 05:50:20 PM
Over how?
celebi is over OLIMAR but i dont think i saw anyone mentioning doing a celebi psa if you know how tell me who it is i got some very good ideas for b attacks xD
ps:the post here in the forom that is called Celebi and scizor project is dead since begining of octover
I read the BrawlVault description of the Celebi vertex and it said that someone has already offered to make a PSA for it.
celebi awesome (one of my fav. pokemons) :D
if not the one making the psa i think kingjiggy should :af2:
>.>
<.<
:>.>:
I'm at my sister's house and I'm using her laptop for a bit. :grin:
....
I have been working on a side PSA for quite a while on my computer, but since my sister's laptop can connect to the Internet. That means I can show you the side PSA. But I have to do a little more work first. ;)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 31, 2011, 09:01:29 PM
>.>
<.<
:>.>:
I'm at my sister's house and I'm using her laptop for a bit. :grin:
....
I have been working on a side PSA for quite a while on my computer, but since my sister's laptop can connect to the Internet. That means I can show you the side PSA. But I have to do a little more work first. ;)
now i got curios xD but pokemons hack wich arent over other pokemons are rare and they need more love like darkray over ganondorf it seems no one wanted to psa him :S atleast we have a scyther psa over falco xD
About the whole flying glitch... Would it be possible to make Ichigo float for a few seconds the way Peach does by holding up instead of the current method? That should do away with the occasional "get stuck in the air" glitch some people are experiencing. Either that or include both methods of flying and have the current version in Final Smash mode? Just a suggestion.
im not sure if this can be taken as off-topic, but if somebody make a color pack of ichigo i can make a pack for replace rob with ichigo, i did it in my wii and it works :happy:
Quote from: lord_of_D: on June 03, 2011, 02:27:13 AM
im not sure if this can be taken as off-topic, but if somebody make a color pack of ichigo i can make a pack for replace rob with ichigo, i did it in my wii and it works :happy:
*facepalm* did you even read the last few pages? I made a recolor pack and even linked it here -_-"
Quote from: Puraidou on May 29, 2011, 03:33:38 AM
recolor pack uploaded!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19215
With regards to the recolor pack...
I've had a little spare time, and I made CSPs for the regular-haired recolors. Would you like me to send them to you to include in the pack?
There were csp's made already but yes pm them over, i'll add those so people can choose between csp's. :P
Really? 'Cuz I looked all over and I couldn't find any. Anyway, the CSPs are from his anime appearance, not from Brawl. Just so you know.
Yeah link1213 made it from the anime as well but pm them. I cant view them now since im on my phone though..
so how is it going the merging of ichigo psas? will we get release soon?
Quote from: Puraidou on June 03, 2011, 10:28:37 PM
Yeah link1213 made it from the anime as well.
Oh yeah, sure enough, just found his post. Lol his look so much better :P
Just letting everyone know that I'm not dead. But sadly now my Wii can't connect to the Internet....at least until Monday.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 05, 2011, 01:22:01 AM
Just letting everyone know that I'm not dead. But sadly now my Wii can't connect to the Internet....at least until Monday.
meh, online matches are laggy and dangerous with hacks, but i hope what you can fix that :/
Hey Kingjigs, I want to know what sound the "Wow Increadible" announcer voice is for an easter egg in my kakashi psa :l but I could never get the announcer sounds to work...
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 05, 2011, 06:08:38 AM
Hey Kingjigs, I want to know what sound the "Wow Increadible" announcer voice is for an easter egg in my kakashi psa :l but I could never get the announcer sounds to work...
This link will lead you to the SFX list. (http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/SFX_ID_List%28NTSC_AND_JPN%29) ;)
Quote from: lord_of_D: on June 05, 2011, 05:13:27 AM
meh, online matches are laggy and dangerous with hacks, but i hope what you can fix that :/
Mainly since our computer is having Internet problems, I either use my Wii or a school computer to look at things here.
Hey KingJigglypuff,
There is a new version of Bowser Jr in the vault.
He is over Bowser and I think thats not so good...
Can you port Bowser Jr over another character?
Because Bowser Jr. needs his own voice, icon and so on.
I like your Yosemite Sam over Ness and perhaps you can port Bowser Jr over someone else :af:
THX
Quote from: DJ Lowgey on June 08, 2011, 08:18:32 AM
Hey KingJigglypuff,
There is a new version of Bowser Jr in the vault.
He is over Bowser and I think thats not so good...
Can you port Bowser Jr over another character?
Because Bowser Jr. needs his own voice, icon and so on.
I like your Yosemite Sam over Ness and perhaps you can port Bowser Jr over someone else :af:
THX
I can't until I get my computer+Internet back.
I'm on a school computer right now.
also by saying new characters appeared the mewtwo over dk V2 is a good now and didnt you planeeed doing a mewtwo moveset a while ago?
Quote from: Carnage on June 08, 2011, 01:04:14 PM
also by saying new characters appeared the mewtwo over dk V2 is a good now and didnt you planeeed doing a mewtwo moveset a while ago?
Yes, I wanted to port the Mewtwo vertex over someone who had a good amount of External GFX, but it didn't work. :(
*Slight bump*
I am one step closer into getting back to making PSA.
Why? Because we have Internet again! :)
Now I just need to wait for my computer to get back+fixed.
Sorry for the double post. >.>
well thats a good thing xD also you still didnt reveal what your next project will be xD
Quote from: Carnage on June 09, 2011, 11:39:26 PM
well thats a good thing xD also you still didnt reveal what your next project will be xD
It will be revealed when I get my computer back. ;)
>.>
<.<
Bump.
:>.>: This topic will live!
lolol
so how is your computer still not working?
Quote from: Carnage on June 15, 2011, 06:29:43 PM
lolol
so how is your computer still not working?
Some person stole our IP Address.
i know why wont you give tips to what is your next project? without saying what it is xD
Quote from: Carnage on June 15, 2011, 08:53:00 PM
i know why wont you give tips to what is your next project? without saying what it is xD
You're gonna have to reword that. :-\
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 15, 2011, 08:09:58 PM
Some person stole our IP Address.
-change router pass
-release your ip and renew
-???
-profit
how to release and renew your ip:
To release, go to your command prompt and type: ipconfig /release
Wait a bit, then i'll pop up saying your ip is 0.0.0.0
Then renew, use the command prompt for: ipconfig /renew
Wait yet again and it'll renew your ip, probably new but it could just regain the old one.
That couldhelp.
Quote from: Equilibrium on June 15, 2011, 09:10:53 PM
-change router pass
-release your ip and renew
-???
-profit
how to release and renew your ip:
To release, go to your command prompt and type: ipconfig /release
Wait a bit, then i'll pop up saying your ip is 0.0.0.0
Then renew, use the command prompt for: ipconfig /renew
Wait yet again and it'll renew your ip, probably new but it could just regain the old one.
That couldhelp.
I think the person who is fixing our computer already has the IP issue fixed, but he said it still wouldn't connect. He also stated something about some virtual thing that is making our computer not connect. He said that everything else is fixed though.
what i meant in the last post so people keep talking about this thread is start giving small clues about your next project lets say if it was a mario psa 1 clue could be he he uses a red cap and so on xD it would keep this thread alive
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 15, 2011, 11:16:08 PM
I think the person who is fixing our computer already has the IP issue fixed, but he said it still wouldn't connect. He also stated something about some virtual thing that is making our computer not connect. He said that everything else is fixed though.
A virtual thing.. what could that be..
color=darkorchid
wow, it actually worked! (seeing as how it worked, i suppose ill use it :af:
BTW, the "virtual" issue could be a program, VPS(virus protection software), windows firewall(assuming its a windows OS) etc.
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 16, 2011, 11:33:28 AM
color=darkorchid
wow, it actually worked! (seeing as how it worked, i suppose ill use it&nbsp; :af:
[red][green][color=blue][color=cyan]All of those work :P
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 16, 2011, 11:33:28 AM
BTW, the &quot;virtual&quot; issue could be a program, VPS(virus protection software), windows firewall(assuming its a windows OS) etc.
Hmm quite possible indeed, the AV could even be as annoying as i've seen on someone's pc. It literally blocked the windows folder itself, but it weasn't as bad as McAfee did back then, creating a failed update that would move your windows folder to the quarantine.. They failed pretty badly there xD
Quote from: Carnage on June 15, 2011, 11:31:47 PM
what i meant in the last post so people keep talking about this thread is start giving small clues about your next project lets say if it was a mario psa 1 clue could be he he uses a red cap and so on xD it would keep this thread alive
Alright. :)
...
It is another import.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 16, 2011, 03:14:55 PM
Alright. :)
...
It is another import.
well that excludes the original brawl rooster xD so lets try a guess is it male or female character?
Quote from: Carnage on June 16, 2011, 07:59:18 PM
well that excludes the original brawl rooster xD so lets try a guess is it male or female character?
The character is Male.
is a mario or sonic character?
well i guess this will be a hard one is the character originated on a game?
Quote from: Carnage on June 16, 2011, 08:05:52 PM
well i guess this will be a hard one is the character originated on a game?
No, he is not a game character.
is a manga or comic character?
Quote from: ShadowMario on June 16, 2011, 08:10:32 PM
is a manga or comic character?
Nope, not any of those either.
lol i dont know he isnt from a game isnt from a comic or manga lol let me guess its a movie character them?
Quote from: Carnage on June 16, 2011, 08:13:47 PM
lol i dont know he isnt from a game isnt from a comic or manga lol let me guess its a movie character them?
Nope, not a movie character.
cartoon?......yosemite sam?
Quote from: ShadowMario on June 16, 2011, 08:17:57 PM
cartoon?......yosemite sam?
Nope. My character is an OC.
OC? sorry i dont know is it a made up character?
Quote from: Carnage on June 16, 2011, 08:41:51 PM
OC? sorry i dont know is it a made up character?
Yes and it is a revamp.
well i dont know at all made up characters the only one i know and saw in youtube is wisp is it him?
Quote from: Carnage on June 16, 2011, 09:13:03 PM
well i dont know at all made up characters the only one i know and saw in youtube is wisp is it him?
No. He's one of my characters.
Is it Alixxander or Sereena, or Weaf?
hmm, a king jigglypuff revamp!
Dat dino.
So no love for Mojo?
Quote from: Cascade on June 16, 2011, 10:53:15 PM
So no love for Mojo?
I was planning on revamping just about all my OCs, I just had more thoughts on Carchar first.
>.>
<.<
:>.>: I will be revamping KJP after the Carchar revamp is done. And I also owe another person a PSA.
This is the order of the PSAs I will work on:
-Finish Bankai Ichigo.
-Finish Carchar revamp.
-Make the PSA I owe.
-KJP revamp.
-Twilight Ganon, Weaf, or Mojo revamp.
Out of curiosity, whatever happened to that fieryFox PSA you were doing a while ago? That looked fun :)
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 16, 2011, 11:01:47 PM
Out of curiosity, whatever happened to that fieryFox PSA you were doing a while ago? That looked fun :)
Oh, I forgot about that. I'll do that after I finish the Carchar revamp.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 16, 2011, 11:03:16 PM
Oh, I forgot about that. I'll do that after I finish the Carchar revamp.
Not to add more stuff... but I.M. Meen anyone?
Quote from: Cascade on June 16, 2011, 11:04:16 PM
Not to add more stuff... but I.M. Meen anyone?
Another reminder. :D
...
-Bankai Ichigo.
-Carchar.
-Demon.
-I.M. Meen.
-PSA I owe.
-KJP.
-Robob.
-Twilight Ganon, Weaf, or Mojo.
I think that's all.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 16, 2011, 11:07:06 PM
Another reminder. :D
...
-Bankai Ichigo.
-Carchar.
-Demon.
-I.M. Meen.
-PSA I owe.
-KJP.
-Twilight Ganon, Weaf, or Mojo.
I think that's all.
I've got one last PSA that I bet almost nobody remembers.... http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=7660.msg79492#msg79492
Quote from: Cascade on June 16, 2011, 11:09:28 PM
I've got one last PSA that I bet almost nobody remembers.... http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=7660.msg79492#msg79492
Oh yea, I was planning on making an actual PSA for him.
*Adds to list*
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 16, 2011, 11:11:00 PM
Oh yea, I was planning on making an actual PSA for him.
*Adds to list*
An OC, or possibly Magnazone?
Just a suggestion for Carchar...his current Attack100 is completely unescapable if you hold the A button. I got a Level 9 CPU up to 999% in a matter of 30 seconds with that move.
Quote from: Cascade on June 16, 2011, 11:12:33 PM
An OC, or possibly Magnazone?
I think just for the OC.
@ClockTower: The revamp won't have that. The revamp will be imported over Lucas.
Is it a new character of yours or an official character?
Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on June 17, 2011, 12:53:42 AM
Is it a new character of yours or an official character?
Carchar is a character I made up.
wow i bet it will take time to clear that list of yours i guess you got work for a while xD do you know who was the person who said they would do a celebi psa?
Quote from: Carnage on June 17, 2011, 07:48:55 AM
wow i bet it will take time to clear that list of yours i guess you got work for a while xD do you know who was the person who said they would do a celebi psa?
No I do not.
No need for replies (still can if you want) just another bump.
Hey kinjigs, I replaced peaches parosell with marths sword.
The texture showed up, but the shadow was stretched out like a closed umbrella.
So I switch the shading model from peaches parosel with the shading model from marths sword.
Now the shadow shows up fine, shaped the way it's supposed to, but the texture is all white :l
PS: I'm using the sword that kirby gets from swallowing marth to do this.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 20, 2011, 11:19:59 PM
Hey kinjigs, I replaced peaches parosell with marths sword.
The texture showed up, but the shadow was stretched out like a closed umbrella.
So I switch the shading model from peaches parosel with the shading model from marths sword.
Now the shadow shows up fine, shaped the way it's supposed to, but the texture is all white :l
PS: I'm using the sword that kirby gets from swallowing marth to do this.
I don't know how I can help you with that. :-\
*Appears out of nowhere* I felt I had to say it:
I LOVE your PSAs! Sam being the first PSA I've tried, it's awesome. ^_^ *Fades*
Carchar (Balanced Version) is also one of your´s best :D
Quote from: Moon on June 21, 2011, 03:01:41 AM
*Appears out of nowhere* I felt I had to say it:
I LOVE your PSAs! Sam being the first PSA I've tried, it's awesome. ^_^ *Fades*
Why thank you. ^_^
Quote from: MarioDK on June 21, 2011, 04:19:41 AM
Carchar (Balanced Version) is also one of your´s best :D
Thanks, if you haven't heard, I'm making a revamp. :)
so still no pc? i guess the problem must be worse than we imagine
hey kingjigs, I sent a pm...
Think you can get zelda's model to work on sheik (It's gotta be the twinrova hack for zelda ) for me? Cause like, it would seriously make the twinrova psa I'm conjuring up WAY easier. Cause you could switch from fire to ice with the down special. lol and no special coding needed either XD
Quote from: Carnage on June 21, 2011, 07:38:10 AMso still no pc? i guess the problem must be worse than we imagine
Yea, I know. It really sucks. -_-
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 23, 2011, 05:29:34 AMhey kingjigs, I sent a pm... Think you can get zelda's model to work on sheik (It's gotta be the twinrova hack for zelda ) for me? Cause like, it would seriously make the twinrova psa I'm conjuring up WAY easier. Cause you could switch from fire to ice with the down special. lol and no special coding needed either XD
I don't have my computer, so I can't make any Brawl mods at the moment.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 23, 2011, 03:02:30 PM
Yea, I know. It really sucks. -_-
I don't have my computer, so I can't make any Brawl mods at the moment.
:s
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 23, 2011, 03:02:30 PM
Yea, I know. It really sucks. -_-
I don't have my computer, so I can't make any Brawl mods at the moment.
Any idea when you'll get it back? Just askin.
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 23, 2011, 05:27:29 PM
Any idea when you'll get it back? Just askin.
I don't know. :-\
It's been away for about 5+ weeks.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 23, 2011, 09:30:59 PM
I don't know. :-\
It's been away for about 5+ weeks.
Wow...it rly shouldnt take tht long to fix a computer.....no matter whats wrong with it...
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 23, 2011, 09:30:59 PM
I don't know. :-\
It's been away for about 5+ weeks.
5 WEEKS?! What?! that's crazy long!
i hope u dont pay him per hour... xDDDDDD
Funny thing is I was about to ask about your computer.
Then I read your post...DANG, that's been a while!
i think maybe the person may not know how to fix it maybe sending it to another place? because everytime my pc got wierd in 4-5 days they could solve the problem 5 weeks is just too mutch
Quote from: Shiina the Sheikah on June 24, 2011, 10:26:35 AM
5 WEEKS?! What?! that's crazy long!
I know right. :(
Quote from: the joker on June 24, 2011, 02:34:42 PM
i hope u dont pay him per hour... xDDDDDD
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 24, 2011, 03:20:14 PM
^This
Don't worry, it's free. :)
Quote from: EarthwormJames on June 24, 2011, 04:54:35 PM
Funny thing is I was about to ask about your computer.
Then I read your post...DANG, that's been a while!
I know. I hope I get it back soon.
Quote from: Carnage on June 24, 2011, 08:39:56 PM
i think maybe the person may not know how to fix it maybe sending it to another place? because everytime my pc got wierd in 4-5 days they could solve the problem 5 weeks is just too mutch
That is what he just recently did.
Bump. >.>
(Is bumping every 3-5 days OK?)
:srs: Man I need to get my computer back.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 27, 2011, 03:11:05 PM
Bump. >.>
(Is bumping every 3-5 days OK?)
:srs: Man I need to get my computer back.
Lol, k
Yea, it shouldnt have taken this long.........
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 27, 2011, 03:40:22 PM
Lol, k
Yea, it shouldnt have taken this long.........
My mom just called. The other person said that he got the final problem fixed on the 19th. :srs:
...
:happy: But it should be fully fixed. But I need $10...which I have! :D
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 27, 2011, 03:49:26 PM
My mom just called. The other person said that he got the final problem fixed on the 19th. :srs:
...
:happy: But it should be fully fixed. But I need $10...which I have! :D
SWEET. lol cant wait to see some more of your work
What do you plan to work on first???
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 27, 2011, 03:58:40 PM
SWEET. lol cant wait to see some more of your work
What do you plan to work on first???
-_- There is a delay. I still need to get my keyboard and power cord back. -_-
are you going to say what next hack of your´s then you got your PC back?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 27, 2011, 04:44:34 PM
-_- There is a delay. I still need to get my keyboard and power cord back. -_-
lol failure. That sucks...
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 27, 2011, 04:44:34 PM
-_- There is a delay. I still need to get my keyboard and power cord back. -_-
*facepalm* Better check the inside of your pc to see if nothing changed >_>
Quote from: Puraidou on June 27, 2011, 06:19:56 PM
*facepalm* Better check the inside of your pc to see if nothing changed >_>
What do you mean by that? :-\
Quote from: MarioDK on June 27, 2011, 04:45:57 PM
are you going to say what next hack of your´s then you got your PC back?
I already did. :)
i think first was balancing ichigo then charchar if im not mistaken xD
Quote from: Carnage on June 27, 2011, 07:01:29 PM
i think first was balancing ichigo then charchar if im not mistaken xD
Yes. That's right.
I just need to get the one DivineOverlord worked on when I get those two things back.
Great news. By the way what were some issues you were encountering on the computer?
Quote from: Link1213 on June 30, 2011, 04:23:57 AM
Great news. By the way what were some issues you were encountering on the computer?
I don't really know. :-\
All I knew is that our I.P. Address was stolen. But we managed to get that back.
...
I will post my latest work later today.
Edit: Check the OP.
great news congratulations also im a pal user and thanks to eternal yoshi and standard toaster i made 3 working marth rels for pal xD if you want me to post them so people can port ichigo over mario rob or dedede (i also made an yoshi one but the crawl code isnt working :S) cant wait for the next version of ichigo xD i know have ichigo sasuke and roy on the rooster xD
funny thing i had to take down sasuke and roys entry gfx or else when it was ichigo vs roy or sasuke ichigo getsuga would look like the entry gfx and it was pretty funny xD but thats happens due to rels only load one gfx and the first to appear is the one who gets through the match xD
Quote from: Carnage on June 30, 2011, 08:21:58 AM
great news congratulations also im a pal user and thanks to eternal yoshi and standard toaster i made 3 working marth rels for pal xD if you want me to post them so people can port ichigo over mario rob or dedede (i also made an yoshi one but the crawl code isnt working :S) cant wait for the next version of ichigo xD i know have ichigo sasuke and roy on the rooster xD
funny thing i had to take down sasuke and roys entry gfx or else when it was ichigo vs roy or sasuke ichigo getsuga would look like the entry gfx and it was pretty funny xD but thats happens due to rels only load one gfx and the first to appear is the one who gets through the match xD
Sure go ahead. PAL needs more recognition.
Great news on getting your computer back.
Quote from: Carnage on June 30, 2011, 08:30:21 AM
srry for the double post im just putting this to help pal users there are three perfect PAL marth rels working now. One over mario , one over dedede and one over ROB
to use any rel put this two codes. All codes bellow are for PAL users only
No Entry Data [Standardtoaster]
06AD3E50 00000030
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
No Result Data [Standardtoaster]
06AD3E88 00000030
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
rels :http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8YUCMA1D
there is also an yoshi rel but it has freezing glitch so use the others also eternal yoshi or ssbstalion if you could look at my yoshi rel maybe its not the code that doesnt work maybe its something i did wrong in the rel itself? becuase that code that replaces all ic constants still freezes on yoshi while on dedede it works with no glitches and i find that supiscius so if anyone can take a look i would apreciat
marth over mario
doesnt need any codes this one was made by eternal yoshi
marth over Rob
04B07820 00000002 its just a safety code for what i readed it isnt really needed
marth over dedede
C2853D88 00000003
2C040020 40820008
38800011 1C040038
60000000 00000000
changes all dedede ic constants to marth ones
well thats all i could do so if anyone that understands this could take a look to yoshi rel maybe the problem is there and not in the crawl code
here is my post i hope this help all pal users who want to have more than one marth psa now we can have have up to four fully working marth psas xD
Quote from: Carnage on June 30, 2011, 08:47:02 AM
here is my post i hope this help all pal users who want to have more than one marth psa now we can have have up to four fully working marth psas xD
Neat. Let's hope that there is more PAL recognition.
YOU!!
...
Carchar revamp looks awesome. Make. Blog. Post. Now.
I'll be testing Carchar later today when I'm done with work experience ;)
^This, you should make a blogpost xD
also, Do0m.. Why won't you pm me that vegeta dance? D: (I need it for my persona V2 project which i won't release quite yet, needs more work to it xD)
Quote from: Puraidou on June 30, 2011, 09:17:08 AM
also, Do0m.. Why won't you pm me that vegeta dance? D: (I need it for my persona V2 project which i won't release quite yet, needs more work to it xD)
Sorry bout that >.< I've just been distracted and your PM got buried in the midst of other ones XD I'll do it when I get home.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 30, 2011, 09:42:07 AM
Sorry bout that >.< I've just been distracted and your PM got buried in the midst of other ones XD I'll do it when I get home.
Lol, i never got buried in PM's. Barely get any xD
And i delete the ones i read and replid to, unless they're important.
Quote from: Puraidou on June 30, 2011, 11:05:26 AM
Lol, i never got buried in PM's. Barely get any xD
And i delete the ones i read and replid to, unless they're important.
Well tbh most of the PMs I get are either questions about how to install something or collaboration edits. I really need to get down to deleting some of them ¬_¬
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 30, 2011, 11:11:17 AM
Well tbh most of the PMs I get are either questions about how to install something or collaboration edits. I really need to get down to deleting some of them ¬_¬
*selects all*
Like this
*deletes*
XD
*badass avatar get*
YAAAAY!!!! This means soon you can help me out KJP!!! Im going to mention what i asked of you i suppose. Well guys, a while back i asked KJP to PSA my vaporeon in the vault. He said as long as animations and glitch fixes were done he would. Well, that never happened lol. So a couple months ago i PM'd him, asking if i could still take him up on that offer. This time, however, for something different.
That my friends, has been agreed upon to be this:
BEHOLD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I know who Carchar is *pets Carchar's head*
Sure, I'll see if there is an open blog spot. But would the other team members approve of an OC?
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 30, 2011, 11:11:17 AM
Well tbh most of the PMs I get are either questions about how to install something or collaboration edits. I really need to get down to deleting some of them ¬_¬
I hope i wasnt part of the unwanted PM's when i asked for assistance with how to do something in PSA.....Was i?.....:srs:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 16, 2011, 10:58:37 PM
I was planning on revamping just about all my OCs, I just had more thoughts on Carchar first.
>.>
<.<
:>.>: I will be revamping KJP after the Carchar revamp is done. And I also owe another person a PSA.
This is the order of the PSAs I will work on:
-Finish Bankai Ichigo.
-Finish Carchar revamp.
-Make the PSA I owe.
-KJP revamp.
-Twilight Ganon, Weaf, or Mojo revamp.
Wait, am i the one you meant you owed a PSA? Just curious :D
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 30, 2011, 04:37:08 PM
Sure, I'll see if there is an open blog spot. But would the other team members approve of an OC?
Of course man. And there's a spot free today I think. And besides, it's Carchar. He's a complete badass XD
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 30, 2011, 04:45:54 PM
I hope i wasnt part of the unwanted PM's when i asked for assistance with how to do something in PSA.....Was i?.....:srs:
Nah :P I really more mean noobs coming to me saying "how do I install Shadow" and stuff like that, as well as some just plain odd ones...
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 30, 2011, 04:59:04 PM
Of course man. And there's a spot free today I think. And besides, it's Carchar. He's a complete badass XD
Nah :P I really more mean noobs coming to me saying "how do I install Shadow" and stuff like that, as well as some just plain odd ones...
Alright. I'll go ahead and make the blog post. I just have to make a video first.
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 30, 2011, 04:45:54 PM
I hope i wasnt part of the unwanted PM's when i asked for assistance with how to do something in PSA.....Was i?.....:srs:
Wait, am i the one you meant you owed a PSA? Just curious :D
Both you and Lensho. You requested and Len made a stage request for me.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 30, 2011, 05:05:13 PM
Alright. I'll go ahead and make the blog post. I just have to make a video first.
Both you and Lensho. You requested and Len made a stage request for me.
Nice, ill deffinatley look out for the blog post :)
Oh, alright. And nice, i cant wait for your second stage! The first one was really nice.
just have tested carchar and it good work as always from you :D
Quote from: MarioDK on June 30, 2011, 09:01:14 PM
just have tested carchar and it good work as always from you :D
Thank you. :)
kingjiglypuff list
-Finish Bankai Ichigo.
-Finish Carchar revamp.
-Make the PSA I owe.
-KJP revamp.
-Twilight Ganon, Weaf, or Mojo revamp.
one down four to go xD good luck
EDIT:
i just fixed the problem with the marth over yoshi rel for pal users xD so if anyone wants ichigo over yoshi that can happen too so here is the updated post for pal users xD
im just putting this to help pal users there are three perfect PAL marth rels working now. One over mario , one over dedede , one over ROB and one over Yoshi
to use any rel put this two codes. All codes bellow are for PAL users only
No Entry Data [Standardtoaster]
06AD3E50 00000030
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
No Result Data [Standardtoaster]
06AD3E88 00000030
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
rels :http://www.mediafire.com/?xjkedze698ia8w6
marth over mario
doesnt need any codes this one was made by eternal yoshi
marth over Rob
04B07820 00000002 its just a safety code for what i readed it isnt really needed
marth over dedede
C2853D88 00000003
2C040020 40820008
38800011 1C040038
60000000 00000000
changes all dedede ic constants to marth ones
marth over yoshi
04B07164 00000000 no crawl
04B0717C 00000000 no U13
and thats all xD
in the download there are all pal rels only
Quote from: Carnage on June 30, 2011, 09:43:54 PM
kingjiglypuff list
-Finish Bankai Ichigo.
-Finish Carchar revamp.
-Make the PSA I owe.
-KJP revamp.
-Twilight Ganon, Weaf, or Mojo revamp.
one down four to go xD good luck
EDIT:
i just fixed the problem with the marth over yoshi rel for pal users xD so if anyone wants ichigo over yoshi that can happen too so here is the updated post for pal users xD
im just putting this to help pal users there are three perfect PAL marth rels working now. One over mario , one over dedede , one over ROB and one over Yoshi
to use any rel put this two codes. All codes bellow are for PAL users only
No Entry Data [Standardtoaster]
06AD3E50 00000030
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
No Result Data [Standardtoaster]
06AD3E88 00000030
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
rels :http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8YUCMA1D
marth over mario
doesnt need any codes this one was made by eternal yoshi
marth over Rob
04B07820 00000002 its just a safety code for what i readed it isnt really needed
marth over dedede
C2853D88 00000003
2C040020 40820008
38800011 1C040038
60000000 00000000
changes all dedede ic constants to marth ones
marth over yoshi
04B07164 00000000 no crawl
04B0717C 00000000 no U13
and thats all xD
Nice. :af:
OK this is my final list:
-PSAs I owe.
-PSA help.
-Revamps.
-Contest.
will ichigo balanced version come out or that depends on divine overlord?
Quote from: Carnage on July 02, 2011, 09:27:06 PM
will ichigo balanced version come out or that depends on divine overlord?
I haven't gotten the file he edited yet.
Quote from: Kirby on July 02, 2011, 09:30:37 PM
I haven't gotten the file he edited yet.
for what i read you will be making a darkrai psa for xxmasal22xx right? and i bet it will be over lucario what about doing the one over lucario and the one over ganondorf since i think the one over lucario is an import of the original over ganon that way people could keep mewtwo and darkray xD i know ganon doesnt have aura sphere but you could make a false projectyle like shadowkongs chaos spear but with lucarios ball xD it would be good if people could have a choice since all good pokemons go over lucario:S zoroark mewtwo and now darkrai makes me kinda sad we cant clone lucario yet
Quote from: Carnage on July 03, 2011, 08:29:15 PM
for what i read you will be making a darkrai psa for xxmasal22xx right? and i bet it will be over lucario what about doing the one over lucario and the one over ganondorf since i think the one over lucario is an import of the original over ganon that way people could keep mewtwo and darkray xD i know ganon doesnt have aura sphere but you could make a false projectyle like shadowkongs chaos spear but with lucarios ball xD it would be good if people could have a choice since all good pokemons go over lucario:S zoroark mewtwo and now darkrai makes me kinda sad we cant clone lucario yet
Yea. I want to use the Ganondorf vertex. I'll ask xxmasal22xx about it.
No worries, just another bump.
so over who will darkrai be over?
Lucario until the clone engine.
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 06, 2011, 06:24:08 PMLucario until the clone engine.
offtopic:
ppl still think clone engine will come i have lose hope for that already
as i understand dant stopping soon with brawl hacking :( and clone engine needs more work
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 06, 2011, 06:24:08 PM
Lucario until the clone engine.
it would be cool after darkrai in lucario is done it could be ported to ganon even without clone engine becuase the only thing i see that cant be ported may be the shadow ball wich can be done by fake projectyle like soddom shadow chaos spear so we could have two choices of darkrai location without the need of clone engine
Hey Kingjigs...
I don't know if it's possible
But could you do me a solid for my Celestial Being(OC) PSA on Princess Peach?
I need her Neutral Special ground and air to have three charges, like how SD's final shadow has a three charge side B. I'd also like it if you could roll out of the charge, though that's not needed.
I've tried hollows tutorial, dosens of times, and all I get is the beep of doom >_>
No need for the actual attack stuff, I just need the charging system to work. As for the animation. The start animation is Zelda preparing to turn into sheik, and the attack animation is zelda using Nayru's love. Don't really need a holding animation since I'll just animate the graphics.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 06, 2011, 06:51:53 PM
Hey Kingjigs...
I don't know if it's possible
But could you do me a solid for my Celestial Being(OC) PSA on Princess Peach?
I need her Neutral Special ground and air to have three charges, like how SD's final shadow has a three charge side B. I'd also like it if you could roll out of the charge, though that's not needed.
I've tried hollows tutorial, dosens of times, and all I get is the beep of doom >_>
No need for the actual attack stuff, I just need the charging system to work. As for the animation. The start animation is Zelda preparing to turn into sheik, and the attack animation is zelda using Nayru's love. Don't really need a holding animation since I'll just animate the graphics.
I'll get to it. :)
Thanks ^+^
Also, how do I use the sword glow from the peach psa that has visible hitboxes?
I know there's a sword glow model involved but I can't seem to get the sword glows to work.
I tried using links when he normally doesn't use it once but I couldn't make it work ...
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 06, 2011, 07:30:10 PM
Thanks ^+^
Also, how do I use the sword glow from the peach psa that has visible hitboxes?
I know there's a sword glow model involved but I can't seem to get the sword glows to work.
I tried using links when he normally doesn't use it once but I couldn't make it work ...
I think there is a tutorial on how to do that.
Hey, KJ!
I tested out our BattleToad Hack! You Did An AMAZING Job! The attacks collide well, The Final Smash is awesome, and...IT BLEW MY MIND!
The only critisms I have are two:
1) His left arm looks weird. I found out how to fix this (copy the original model and paste it onto the animation in Brawl, or something of that sort of nature...), but when I do this, it goes through the floor of BrawlBox.
2) The "Black Hole" in the entry is gone. While I appreciate the additional smoke being gone, I asked to keep the Entrance Smoke. If this had to be done, tell me and I'll see if I can come up with a new stage entry (Maybe digitalizing onto the stage like in BattleManiacs)
Other than that (and the bugs you told me about privatly), I give your overall job on this hack a 9/10!
Thanks Again!
Quote from: EarthwormJames on July 07, 2011, 02:26:27 AM
Hey, KJ!
I tested out our BattleToad Hack! You Did An AMAZING Job! The attacks collide well, The Final Smash is awesome, and...IT BLEW MY MIND!
The only critisms I have are two:
1) His left arm looks weird. I found out how to fix this (copy the original model and paste it onto the animation in Brawl, or something of that sort of nature...), but when I do this, it goes through the floor of BrawlBox.
2) The "Black Hole" in the entry is gone. While I appreciate the additional smoke being gone, I asked to keep the Entrance Smoke. If this had to be done, tell me and I'll see if I can come up with a new stage entry (Maybe digitalizing onto the stage like in BattleManiacs)
Other than that (and the bugs you told me about privatly), I give your overall job on this hack a 9/10!
Thanks Again!
What do you mean his left arm looks weird. I think that is how the vertex goes.
Hey Kingjigs, is there a model changer code involved in peaches side smash? If so, could you tell me which one is for her golf club?
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 07, 2011, 04:49:56 PM
Hey Kingjigs, is there a model changer code involved in peaches side smash? If so, could you tell me which one is for her golf club?
Model Changer: 0-1. 0-1
I wonder, what're you working on next, Gonzales?
Thanks
The oc I'm making has a telescope as an item, which I plan to make from the golf club since that'll be an easy vertex. Although the telescope is just part of her past, it should be in the psa since she's in the machinima quite a bit. (Before you ask, it's NOT a young rosalina...)
Are there bones for the golf club or are they special collisions that I can edit? (I just need to change the angle/knockback and flags really) sorry for hassling you with these questions, but you're the one with some psa experiance on peach soo... lol
Quote from: Wulfy on July 07, 2011, 04:55:11 PM
I wonder, what're you working on next, Gonzales?
Estoy trabajando en algo por Yoshi.
También estoy trabajando en Darkrai.
Y yo estoy haciendo algo para LenSho. Pero eso no va tan bien. :P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 07, 2011, 04:56:15 PM
Thanks
The oc I'm making has a telescope as an item, which I plan to make from the golf club since that'll be an easy vertex. Although the telescope is just part of her past, it should be in the psa since she's in the machinima quite a bit. (Before you ask, it's NOT a young rosalina...)
Are there bones for the golf club or are they special collisions that I can edit? (I just need to change the angle/knockback and flags really) sorry for hassling you with these questions, but you're the one with some psa experiance on peach soo... lol
The Sub Routine that has her golf club is Sub Routine F858.
Quote from: Gonzales on July 07, 2011, 04:58:24 PM
Estoy trabajando en algo por Yoshi.
También estoy trabajando en Darkrai.
Y yo estoy haciendo algo para LenSho. Pero eso no va tan bien. :P
Como que no va tan bien? o.o Problemas de espacio o algo?
Quote from: Wulfy on July 07, 2011, 05:02:11 PM
Como que no va tan bien? o.o Problemas de espacio o algo?
No. I'm doing an import. And things are freezing.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 07, 2011, 03:32:59 AMWhat do you mean his left arm looks weird. I think that is how the vertex goes.
Basically, while his right arm is fully streched out and proper-looking, his left arm is tucked in his wristbands.
I know how to fix this issue, but when I do, the model goes off-scale (and by that, I mean...Goes through the floor in BrawlBox).
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 07, 2011, 04:58:24 PM
Estoy trabajando en algo por Yoshi.
También estoy trabajando en Darkrai.
Y yo estoy haciendo algo para LenSho. Pero eso no va tan bien. :P
Sí, Darkrai estará en la obra muy pronto (por fin conseguir un PSA para la versión 3.0 beta) no puedo esperar.
Hey, el rey Jigglypuff, probé su Zaroark PSA, y maldito que estoy impresionado! Me gusta el Smash Final.
Google Translate for the win!!!
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 07, 2011, 07:35:52 PM
Sí, Darkrai estará en la obra muy pronto (por fin conseguir un PSA para la versión 3.0 beta) no puedo esperar.
Hey, el rey Jigglypuff, probé su Zaroark PSA, y maldito que estoy impresionado! Me gusta el Smash Final.
Google Translate for the win!!!
Thanks. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 07, 2011, 07:59:17 PM
Thanks. :P
lol, no prob! Good thing i have riivolution! I now have aafyre's deoxys (and my custom recolors), Mewtwo, lucario, Darkrai, and zaroark in different versions of brawl lol.
Bump. New PSA is released! :D
Read the OP for details.
You may want to fix all the images. They're all dead for Dragon Carchar ;)
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 08:09:41 AM
You may want to fix all the images. They're all dead for Dragon Carchar ;)
>.> Dammit. But I see them clearly. Why do they seem dead?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 10, 2011, 08:11:56 AM
>.> Dammit. But I see them clearly. Why do they seem dead?
To me, they all look like this:
(http://www.masukomi.org/talks/unit_testing_talk_2/_darcs/pristine/images/broken_image_icon.gif)
It might just be my browser or something.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 10, 2011, 08:11:56 AM
>.> Dammit. But I see them clearly. Why do they seem dead?
i cant see them either :S maybe some server problem?
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 08:14:14 AM
To me, they all look like this:
(http://www.masukomi.org/talks/unit_testing_talk_2/_darcs/pristine/images/broken_image_icon.gif)
It might just be my browser or something.
I used Flick Cabin for the images this time. Maybe We have to wait until my account there gets accepted.
Quote from: Carnage on July 10, 2011, 08:15:14 AM
i cant see them either :S maybe some server problem?
What about the image hosting website?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 10, 2011, 08:16:27 AM
I used Flick Cabin for the images this time. Maybe We have to wait until my account there gets accepted.
What about the image hosting website?
Use imgur.com, its simple, fast, and you dont need an account
Hey Kingjigs, I just tested my new Side B on a peach psa I'm doing >_>
I removed all the stuff in the subactions and made it so the psa went 0X0 on the offset for that subaction. I have NONE on the animations for the jump and end animations for both ground and air.
She does the animation, there's no hitbox, and she just slides off the screen in a t stance, WTF...
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 10, 2011, 04:15:52 PM
Hey Kingjigs, I just tested my new Side B on a peach psa I'm doing >_>
I removed all the stuff in the subactions and made it so the psa went 0X0 on the offset for that subaction. I have NONE on the animations for the jump and end animations for both ground and air.
She does the animation, there's no hitbox, and she just slides off the screen in a t stance, WTF...
Take a look at my Peach PSAs if you're stuck.
Edit: The pictures should now be fixed.
Are you thinking about a Bowser PSA next?
Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on July 10, 2011, 06:38:59 PM
Are you thinking about a Bowser PSA next?
I don't know. Bowser is tricky to edit. But maybe.
Edit: Fixed up a freezing problem. If you downloaded it earlier, download it again.
>.> Wow. I finish a PSA and I don't get any feedback/replies.
...
What am I doing wrong!?
I do everything I can to please people with my talent and what do I get in return? Nothing. >.>
Just a few replies, and then silence.
I have to keep bumping my topic so it won't die! >.>
And I keep getting ignored.
What am I doing wrong!? >.>
I'm actually starting to lose the motivation to make PSAs.
You should make things because you like to make them, not cause you get feedback....
Finishing a project should be reward enough, especially when you put efort into it.
Yeah...I'm deep XD
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 11, 2011, 03:26:09 AM
You should make things because you like to make them, not cause you get feedback....
Finishing a project should be reward enough, especially when you put efort into it.
Yeah...I'm deep XD
I do like making PSAs.
I put time, patience, and effort just for people to look, go "Meh", and leave.
It's the same reason some artists quit, because people aren't "looking" at their art.
Same difference with hacking, that's why I don't make as many hacks as everyone here, even the lesser known people. (Not saying you are, but still...)
A hobby is a hobby, you do stuff when you give a damn and you finish it when you give a damn. I really have been putting off writing cause I don't think people would read my work. But I finally decided to say F* it and start writing again, cause they're my ideas and I want to share them. Same with brawl hacks...
Same reason I don't release some of my hacks or even make some of my ideas. Too much work for too little "reward" can be a killer on motivation. But still, it's not like we're doing this as a job, of course people aren't going to enjoy it all the time. Unless its something huge or well known, like the Yosamity Sam psa.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 11, 2011, 03:37:14 AM
It's the same reason some artists quit, because people aren't "looking" at their art.
Same difference with hacking, that's why I don't make as many hacks as everyone here, even the lesser known people. (Not saying you are, but still...)
A hobby is a hobby, you do stuff when you give a damn and you finish it when you give a damn. I really have been putting off writing cause I don't think people would read my work. But I finally decided to say F* it and start writing again, cause they're my ideas and I want to share them. Same with brawl hacks...
Same reason I don't release some of my hacks or even make some of my ideas. Too much work for too little "reward" can be a killer on motivation. But still, it's not like we're doing this as a job, of course people aren't going to enjoy it all the time. Unless its something huge or well known, like the Yosamity Sam psa.
Not even Yosemite Sam got that much "reward".
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 03:22:23 AM
>.> Wow. I finish a PSA and I don't get any feedback/replies.
...
What am I doing wrong!?
I do everything I can to please people with my talent and what do I get in return? Nothing. >.>
Just a few replies, and then silence.
I have to keep bumping my topic so it won't die! >.>
And I keep getting ignored.
What am I doing wrong!? >.>
I'm actually starting to lose the motivation to make PSAs.
haha KJ, same thing happens to me. I still make PSA's mainly for myself but end up releasing them for fun XD...but yeah, your PSA's are cool ;D
Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 11, 2011, 03:48:43 AM
haha KJ, same thing happens to me. I still make PSA's mainly for myself but end up releasing them for fun XD...but yeah, your PSA's are cool ;D
Thank you Divine.
But the thing is in the beginning, people replied commonly in my PSA topics. But as the time goes by, I start getting ignored.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 03:55:35 AM
Thank you Divine.
But the thing is in the beginning, people replied commonly in my PSA topics. But as the time goes by, I start getting ignored.
Yeah, I remember that haha..... I noticed that popular characters like sephiroth, cloud, megaman, zero, marvel vs. capcom cast along with darkrai/gengar ect, tend to get a lot of replies lately lol
Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 11, 2011, 04:04:54 AM
Yeah, I remember that haha..... I noticed that popular characters like sephiroth, cloud, megaman, zero, marvel vs. capcom cast along with darkrai/gengar ect, tend to get a lot of replies lately lol
I even tried making Ichigo and not very many replies.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 04:14:45 AM
I even tried making Ichigo and not very many replies.
well this weekend the forum didnt get that much replies overal it was kinda slow also im still waiting for ichigo update or maybe darkrai xD since my ichigo is over yoshi with a rel :P also did you ever though about fixing any mewtwo port like the one over dk or jigly?so when you release darkrai people can mantain mewtwo and darkrai it would be awnsome xD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 04:14:45 AM
I even tried making Ichigo and not very many replies.
Shame on them I say. I played with both the new Carchar and the Dragon Carchar and I enjoyed both of them, albeit I enjoyed regular Carchar more mainly because he was more creative. Problem is, people don't seem to care about creativity as much as they did before anymore. Back at around, say, last year, people couldn't really do stuff like custom animations and the like, so they had to imagine their own things and be creative. You excelled in this area and still do, but not enough people now realise this.
Ichigo's a tricky one. He's over Marth, so that may be one of the problems since Sephiroth and Roy are also both over Marth so he's overshadowed somewhat by these two. Even then, he's still a well known character.
As for my suggestions on what you should do, I honestly don't know. Whilst you do enjoy making the stuff you make, and that's great, it's clear that you aren't happy with the reception it gets (or rather the lack of it). Your situation is a complex one.
Sorry that I wasn't much help :(
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 11, 2011, 07:22:40 AM
Shame on them I say. I played with both the new Carchar and the Dragon Carchar and I enjoyed both of them, albeit I enjoyed regular Carchar more mainly because he was more creative. Problem is, people don't seem to care about creativity as much as they did before anymore. Back at around, say, last year, people couldn't really do stuff like custom animations and the like, so they had to imagine their own things and be creative. You excelled in this area and still do, but not enough people now realise this.
Ichigo's a tricky one. He's over Marth, so that may be one of the problems since Sephiroth and Roy are also both over Marth so he's overshadowed somewhat by these two. Even then, he's still a well known character.
As for my suggestions on what you should do, I honestly don't know. Whilst you do enjoy making the stuff you make, and that's great, it's clear that you aren't happy with the reception it gets (or rather the lack of it). Your situation is a complex one.
Sorry that I wasn't much help :(
It's fine. Thank you for your advice. :)
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 11, 2011, 07:22:40 AM
Ichigo's a tricky one. He's over Marth, so that may be one of the problems since Sephiroth and Roy are also both over Marth so he's overshadowed somewhat by these two. Even then, he's still a well known character.
This kinda also applies to Carchar, since everyone is porting to characters such as Yoshi all the time too now. KJP, your PSA's are generally more creative than most, and rather well worked. But the public is sadly ignorant and want their Cloud and Sephiroth. Hopefully more people will stop ignoring this thread....
I don't post here often but I lurk alot...
Someone should announce Sephiroth and Cloud PSa won't be made anymore.
Then we'll see what happens. Hehehehe.
Quote from: Overlord on July 11, 2011, 07:32:31 AM
This kinda also applies to Carchar, since everyone is porting to characters such as Yoshi all the time too now. KJP, your PSA's are generally more creative than most, and rather well worked. But the public is sadly ignorant and want their Cloud and Sephiroth. Hopefully more people will stop ignoring this thread....
I don't post here often but I lurk alot...
Thank you for your words as well.
...
Maybe sometime, I should try making a PSA for a highly requested character.
Quote from: Velen Rage Mode on July 11, 2011, 07:37:53 AM
Someone should announce Sephiroth and Cloud PSa won't be made anymore.
Then we'll see what happens. Hehehehe.
Then other people might make their own.
So I finally have something to put over Yoshi. :3
I've really enjoyed most of your PSAs, honestly. (Specially Sam, he's awwesome)
I lurk a lot, but I think I should start posting again. It'd be minor, but if everyone helps a bit, it'd get this lively and pleasant for our friend KJP. :happy:
As for suggestions, I think I have some in mind. I'll let you know on MSN. :P
Quote from: Overlord on July 11, 2011, 07:32:31 AMThis kinda also applies to Carchar, since everyone is porting to characters such as Yoshi all the time too now. KJP, your PSA's are generally more creative than most, and rather well worked. But the public is sadly ignorant and want their Cloud and Sephiroth. Hopefully more people will stop ignoring this thread.... I don't post here often but I lurk alot...
I partially disagree. Popular characters are populars, but let's look at this:
Tifa. Kit was working on her, and she's very popular (judging by the Vertex Downloads), yet, Kit received technically zero feedback. There's something else involved in this matter.
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 11, 2011, 07:22:40 AM
Shame on them I say. I played with both the new Carchar and the Dragon Carchar and I enjoyed both of them, albeit I enjoyed regular Carchar more mainly because he was more creative. Problem is, people don't seem to care about creativity as much as they did before anymore. Back at around, say, last year, people couldn't really do stuff like custom animations and the like, so they had to imagine their own things and be creative. You excelled in this area and still do, but not enough people now realise this.
Ichigo's a tricky one. He's over Marth, so that may be one of the problems since Sephiroth and Roy are also both over Marth so he's overshadowed somewhat by these two. Even then, he's still a well known character.
As for my suggestions on what you should do, I honestly don't know. Whilst you do enjoy making the stuff you make, and that's great, it's clear that you aren't happy with the reception it gets (or rather the lack of it). Your situation is a complex one.
This ^
now people only wants their tooo famous characters and shadow, while the incredible ones get ignored :-\
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 03:22:23 AM
>.> Wow. I finish a PSA and I don't get any feedback/replies.
...
What am I doing wrong!?
I do everything I can to please people with my talent and what do I get in return? Nothing. >.>
Just a few replies, and then silence.
I have to keep bumping my topic so it won't die! >.>
And I keep getting ignored.
What am I doing wrong!? >.>
I'm actually starting to lose the motivation to make PSAs.
dont feel bad about it ,in my opinion people are losing interest of brawl...
i enjoyed your hacks, specially charchar, hes too creative ;D
but, enjoy your work, your an awesome hacker :D
Dude.......your PSA's are amazing. You are one of teh best PSAers on the site! Sam is VERY well done and true to his xharacter, as well as zaroark! Charchar came out pleasantly, and dragon charchar is simply stunning! Thats why i requested my Darkrai be done by YOU! because i love your work and think highly of you!!!
A few characters you could do...
Banjo/Kazoie over mario
Captain Basilisc (I think that's spelled way wrong >_> lol)
Batman
Any character from naruto (who hasn't been done yet)
Ridly. little ridly, and adolecent ridly over squirtle, ivysaur, and Charizard (there's already a good vertex of Adult ridly on charizard)
>.>
<.<
Other than the requests I need to do for xxmasal22xx, LenSho, and LC-DDM, I will do one of these characters as a PSA that is in the list below.
Possible PSAs:
-Blaziken (Captain Falcon).
-Wolverine (Captain Falcon) (Need to watch videos for ideas).
-Electabuzz Diddy Kong).
-Gardevoir (Zelda)/Gallade (Sheik).
-Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic) (Need to watch videos for ideas).
-Darkrai (vertex over Ganon). Don't worry xxmasal22xx, I'll still do your import over Lucario.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 08:35:09 PM
-Edward Elric (Marth) (Need to watch videos for ideas).
I think Hollow said in his thread that he was going to do Ed sometime soon.
Quote from: ClockTower on July 11, 2011, 08:36:48 PM
I think Hollow said in his thread that he was going to do Ed sometime soon.
>.> Curses! Alright, I'll take him off.
Gardevoir and Gallade would be amazing. :O
I say Electabuzz. Apart from your Mojo, there is a distinct lack of Diddy PSAs.
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 11, 2011, 08:44:43 PMI say Electabuzz. Apart from your Mojo, there is a distinct lack of Diddy PSAs.
This.
Plus it would be pretty great.
OK. So far we have either Gardevoir/Gallade or Electabuzz.
<_< >_> Isaac!
...
(Wolverine from your choices. :P)
Quote from: Cloudy on July 11, 2011, 09:05:44 PM
<_< >_> Isaac!
...
(Wolverine from your choices. :P)
I can add Issac too.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 09:08:23 PM
I can add Issac too.
Sweet! I'm not a fan of him, but he's a bit popular. :3 Something I'd like would be Nephenee from Fire Emblem (Over Link), but my vote goes for Wolverine in the actual choices!
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 08:35:09 PM
>.>
<.<
Other than the requests I need to do for xxmasal22xx, LenSho, and LC-DDM, I will do one of these characters as a PSA that is in the list below.
Possible PSAs:
-Blaziken (Captain Falcon).
-Wolverine (Captain Falcon) (Need to watch videos for ideas).
-Electabuzz Diddy Kong).
-Gardevoir (Zelda)/Gallade (Sheik).
-Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic) (Need to watch videos for ideas).
-Darkrai (vertex over Ganon). Don't worry xxmasal22xx, I'll still do your import over Lucario.
Hmmm.....out of those characters.......i say Blaziken. Deffinatley. But which one, the vertex or the import???
Also, a PSA for this guy would be pretty cool *hint hint*
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*testament%28guilty+gear%29*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=* (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*testament%28guilty+gear%29*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*)
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 11, 2011, 09:23:48 PM
Hmmm.....out of those characters.......i say Blaziken. Deffinatley. But which one, the vertex or the import???
Also, a PSA for this guy would be pretty cool *hint hint*
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*testament%28guilty+gear%29*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=* (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*testament%28guilty+gear%29*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*)
I will be using the vertex.
...
And I do not know who that person is that is in the link you provided. :-\
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 09:26:35 PM
I will be using the vertex.
...
And I do not know who that person is that is in the link you provided. :-\
OK, cool
Oh.
He is from the Guilty Gear series. He's one of the darker characters as far as personality. He attacks woth his red scythe. He sometimes seems to come across as "emo".
You have just been educated. :P
I have an idea for a PSA...
Try one of my "Legendary PSAs"? Like Luigi or Mario, or heck, even Bowser?
Quote from: Velen on July 11, 2011, 09:29:42 PM
I have an idea for a PSA...
Try one of my "Legendary PSAs"? Like Luigi or Mario, or heck, even Bowser?
OK.
...
I will now be making a poll.
...
Edit: Poll has been made.
Since nobody knows what my Legendary PSAs are...(Except for a few)
Here is Legendary King Bowser for example.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21628.0
Legendary Super Luigi
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18566.0
Legendary Super Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18544.0
and Legendary Princess Peach.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18580.0
If you would like Velen, I can copy any paste your topics and put them in spoilers so people don't have to go to another page.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 09:48:35 PM
If you would like Velen, I can copy any paste your topics and put them in spoilers so people don't have to go to another page.
That sounds like a good idea.
Hope this threads stays as lively as it is right now for KJP's joy!
Changed my mind. I'd definitely like to see one of Velen's movesets done :)
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 11, 2011, 09:50:26 PMChanged my mind. I'd definitely like to see one of Velen's movesets done :)
Same here!
Well, crud. I lost the lead rather quickly. =P
Quote from: Velen on July 11, 2011, 09:49:31 PM
That sounds like a good idea.
OK, will do.
Quote from: Cloudy on July 11, 2011, 09:49:59 PM
Hope this threads stays as lively as it is right now for KJP's joy!
I hope so too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Velen's "Legendary" PSA characters:
Bowser:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Giga Bowser (Goes with Bowser):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Luigi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Mario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Peach:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yoshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
$10 says the majority of the people who voted haven't even looked at the last page for my PSAs. =P
Ya know, I almost thought about doing a psa for Electabuz...
but animating the tail would be a pain...
and figuring out moves...
Just a head's up everyone, the poll ends tomorrow. So get your votes in quickly.
Hope Isaac wins. xD
Quote from: Cloudy on July 12, 2011, 12:24:00 AM
Hope Isaac wins. xD
Right now, Electabuzz and Issac are head to head.
i hope gardevoir gallade means you would do two psas? also +1 for darkrai over ganon we need more legendary pokemons xD
Too many Pokemons in Brawl and no Golden Sun ! D:
voted on One of Velen's "Legendary" PSAs we needing a Bowser PSA :D
but Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic) can always be ported i think you should do that so ppl can get Shadow vs. Sonic vs. Silver
I think it's a good time to end the poll.
...
I'll be doing one of Velen's "Legendary" PSAs.
I will now put up a poll to see which one I will do.
I'll take my time to read these later. :P
hope bowser wins we definately need a bowser psa since the other characters have tons of hacks on them already
I'm Glad your doing one of Velen legendary psa.
*Votes for Browser*
Just to let everyone know, the poll ends tomorrow (again).
ok no votes on Mario :D
i think i know why(ppl still think SMBZ mario moveset is awesome)
anyway i hope Bowser or Yoshi wins
Hey Kingjigs, did you ever get that peach fix I requested a while back sorted out? (The three charge N B )
I like your Dragon PSA, KJP!
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 12, 2011, 10:19:00 PM
Hey Kingjigs, did you ever get that peach fix I requested a while back sorted out? (The three charge N B )
Not yet.
Quote from: SmashClash on July 12, 2011, 10:26:20 PM
I like your Dragon PSA, KJP!
Thanks. ^_^
Wow...Sounds like somepeople here want a bloodthristy Bowser. Hehehe.
Just to note, KJP. You know this PSA will end up having a lot of Custom Animations, right?
Quote from: Goemon on July 12, 2011, 11:37:40 PM
Wow...Sounds like somepeople here want a bloodthristy Bowser. Hehehe.
Just to note, KJP. You know this PSA will end up having a lot of Custom Animations, right?
Yea.
Bowser's freaken awesome, so of course a lot of people want him. Frankly I'd also like Peach, but Bowser needs the love. Hope Giga Bowser gets a power-up too.
Anyway, tried out Carchar (or I should say my brother did), and as always your character is freaken awesome. My brother absolutely loves him.
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on July 13, 2011, 02:24:44 PM
Bowser's freaken awesome, so of course a lot of people want him. Frankly I'd also like Peach, but Bowser needs the love. Hope Giga Bowser gets a power-up too.
Anyway, tried out Carchar (or I should say my brother did), and as always your character is freaken awesome. My brother absolutely loves him.
Give Me a few more weeks....I'll have a decent "legendary" peach ready.... lol
Can't wait to see it released, KJP. :)
I voted for Luigi before. Only because he has so few good PSAs. Same with Bowser, but I didn't vote for him for personal reasons...
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 13, 2011, 02:26:59 PM
Give Me a few more weeks....I'll have a decent "legendary" peach ready.... lol
lol Good to know.
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 13, 2011, 02:28:59 PM
I voted for Luigi before. Only because he has so few good PSAs. Same with Bowser, but I didn't vote for him for personal reasons...
What we need...is WEEGEE!
Lol like my Weegee? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18379
LOLZ
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 13, 2011, 02:26:59 PM
Give Me a few more weeks....I'll have a decent "legendary" peach ready.... lol
/me wonders what sort of parody it will end up being of his moveset.
OK. The poll has ended and Bowser wins the poll.
Now for a public service announcement:
Once a stable Beta comes out, I will personally test it and give feedback.
As will everyone else. :P
Like anyone is going to care/notice when a stable BETA is out. >.>
People want their Final Fantasy/Marvel vs Capcom/Anime/other characters I don't know about people and will most likely ignore this PSA too. r)
not even Anime char. get as much love as Marvel vs Capcom/Final Fantasy chars.
some Anime char. get Ignored as much as something like carchar (yes even something like DBZ or naruto)
ppl more wanted Marvel vs Capcom or Final Fantasy in this site then any others
back to on-topic:
i hope your bowser PSA will be good (and support oneslot resizer for bowser jr. vertex :D) bowser really needs a good psa
Quote from: Gotenks on July 14, 2011, 04:42:22 PM
not even Anime char. get as much love as Marvel vs Capcom/Final Fantasy chars.
some Anime char. get Ignored as much as something like carchar (yes even something like DBZ or naruto)
ppl more wanted Marvel vs Capcom or Final Fantasy in this site then any others
back to on-topic:
i hope your bowser PSA will be good (and support oneslot resizer for bowser jr. vertex :D) bowser really needs a good psa
Thank you.
But really other than Velen, BlazingBarrager, and you, just about everyone else will just ignore this PSA. r)
...
This lack of motivation is driving me away from this site. >.>
That's why I haven't really been here that much.
Even my Youtube is highly ignored. >.>
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 14, 2011, 04:47:16 PM
Thank you.
But really other than Velen, BlazingBarrager, and you, just about everyone else will just ignore this PSA. r)
...
This lack of motivation is driving me away from this site. >.>
That's why I haven't really been here that much.
Even my Youtube is highly ignored. >.>
LIES...
...I won't ignore it :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 14, 2011, 04:47:16 PMThank you. But really other than Velen, BlazingBarrager, and you, just about everyone else will just ignore this PSA. r) ... This lack of motivation is driving me away from this site. >.> That's why I haven't really been here that much. Even my Youtube is highly ignored. >.>
in fact i still use the First carchar over Yoshi :D and i still like it
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 14, 2011, 04:52:38 PM
LIES...
...I won't ignore it :P
Thank you for the support. But that just make 4 out of 500+ >.>
Quote from: Gotenks on July 14, 2011, 04:54:00 PM
in fact i still use the First carchar over Yoshi :D and i still like it
I'm pleased by that.
Quote from: Gotenks on July 14, 2011, 04:42:22 PM
not even Anime char. get as much love as Marvel vs Capcom/Final Fantasy chars.
some Anime char. get Ignored as much as something like carchar (yes even something like DBZ or naruto)
ppl more wanted Marvel vs Capcom or Final Fantasy in this site then any others
No it's not, you're just being biased.
Anime overshadows MvC big time.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 14, 2011, 04:47:16 PM
Thank you.
But really other than Velen, BlazingBarrager, and you, just about everyone else will just ignore this PSA. r)
Okay, so those 27k people doesn't care about your PSA? I think it's you that is ignoring us.
So we might not come by and say, "Oh, awesome PSA," and "Great PSA." But I thought the downloads you get would tell you something. If you think no one likes your hacks, think again. If someone likes a hack, they download the hack. Simple as that.
You get 1-3 hundred downloads a hack, something that every person would wish for. You should be proud to have that many download, and to be in the KC:MM Team. For there are some people out there who does not have the time nor patience to PSA or even hack, like me for instance.
I love your PSAs, I played and loved every single one of them. If it needs feedback, I'll come by and post about it if someone didn't already say it. You should make quick assumptions like that, since doing that will probably make you wrong.
Quote from: songeflemy on July 14, 2011, 05:13:08 PM
No it's not, you're just being biased.
Anime overshadows MvC big time.
Okay, so those 27k people doesn't care about your PSA? I think it's you that is ignoring us.
So we might not come by and say, "Oh, awesome PSA," and "Great PSA." But I thought the downloads you get would tell you something. If you think no one likes your hacks, think again. If someone likes a hack, they download the hack. Simple as that.
You get 1-3 hundred downloads a hack, something that every person would wish for. You should be proud to have that many download, and to be in the KC:MM Team. For there are some people out there who does not have the time nor patience to PSA or even hack, like me for instance.
I love your PSAs, I played and loved every single one of them. If it needs feedback, I'll come by and post about it if someone didn't already say it. You should make quick assumptions like that, since doing that will probably make you wrong.
-and the Former Queen strikes again!
Quote from: songeflemy on July 14, 2011, 05:13:08 PM
No it's not, you're just being biased.
Anime overshadows MvC big time.
Okay, so those 27k people doesn't care about your PSA? I think it's you that is ignoring us.
So we might not come by and say, "Oh, awesome PSA," and "Great PSA." But I thought the downloads you get would tell you something. If you think no one likes your hacks, think again. If someone likes a hack, they download the hack. Simple as that.
You get 1-3 hundred downloads a hack, something that every person would wish for. You should be proud to have that many download, and to be in the KC:MM Team. For there are some people out there who does not have the time nor patience to PSA or even hack, like me for instance.
I love your PSAs, I played and loved every single one of them. If it needs feedback, I'll come by and post about it if someone didn't already say it. You should make quick assumptions like that, since doing that will probably make you wrong.
Yes, you're right.
...
>.> I should of looked before talking.
...
But I don't know why I'm being like this. >.>
Could it be because Mikuru left?
Quote from: Gotenks on July 14, 2011, 04:42:22 PM
not even Anime char. get as much love as Marvel vs Capcom/Final Fantasy chars.
some Anime char. get Ignored as much as something like carchar (yes even something like DBZ or naruto)
ppl more wanted Marvel vs Capcom or Final Fantasy in this site then any others
back to on-topic:
i hope your bowser PSA will be good (and support oneslot resizer for bowser jr. vertex :D) bowser really needs a good psa
Depends on the anime. If it's something like DBZ or Naruto (ESPECIALLY DBZ) people will download it without a 2nd thought. The more I look at Beyond's Goku, the more I think "actually, this is one of his worst vertexes". Yet it has over 2000 downloads, making it one of his most downloaded hacks even though 90% of the stuff in his vault is better than Goku.
MvC hacks get WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY less recognition. They get recognition if they're GOOD, because that's how it should be. People should be downloading stuff that is GOOD. The majority of the time, quality barely comes into the equation with some characters and franchises (or at least quality is outweighed more by who the character is).
Smaller animes i.e. ones that really only get released and only people that lurk on video hosting sites in the US maybe know about them get not that much recognition.
Also, what you seem to forget that the majority of people on this site DON'T POST. They just download stuff. Why do you think Shadow has the most downloads, despite the fact that a large amount of the posting community here are sick and tired of him?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 14, 2011, 05:34:20 PM
She did!?
Oh crap.
/me facepalms at himself.
I think I just made it worse. >_<
you know...I could maybe help with animating, if you want help.
Quote from: ClockTower on July 14, 2011, 07:09:25 PM
you know...I could maybe help with animating, if you want help.
Yes, I could use an animator. :)
Hey kingjigs, um, did you finish that peach request I made yet, or like...started it even...
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 14, 2011, 07:39:06 PM
Hey kingjigs, um, did you finish that peach request I made yet, or like...started it even...
>.> I was busy with stuff. But go ahead and tell me again.
well i post when i like the hack but im very choosy the hacks i want the most are pokemon hacks xD i i see your thread alot becuase i see the same likness for hacks and today i saw ayfire showed a groundom previem over bowser so it just made my day if the bowser psa works well with ayfire groundom i will be sure to download it xD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 14, 2011, 07:30:34 PM
Yes, I could use an animator. :)
I could animate too. I have Bowser's model. Tell me which animations you want me to work on and I'll start on them soon enough.
Spoiler for useless rant. >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Velen on July 14, 2011, 10:54:55 PM
I could animate too. I have Bowser's model. Tell me which animations you want me to work on and I'll start on them soon enough.
If you like, you could start on a few.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 15, 2011, 07:00:47 AM
Spoiler for useless rant. >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
If you like, you could start on a few.
Yeah I dont know whats up. I guess people just dont appreciate original stuff. Oh well keep at it maybe people will open up to it one day
if you want to be on top download you need to make characters people would download just by name an example i bet if you made a naruto or pokemon character you would get on top downloads quickly wasnt zoroark up there for a while? i think he was an example if you fixed the mewtwo(just needs fake projektyle fixed up b and FS) port over jigly that would bee the dream of many pokemon fans since jigly can be rel ported anywhere even in pal xD
Quote from: Carnage on July 15, 2011, 09:12:06 AM
if you want to be on top download you need to make characters people would download just by name an example i bet if you made a naruto or pokemon character you would get on top downloads quickly wasnt zoroark up there for a while? i think he was an example if you fixed the mewtwo(just needs fake projektyle fixed up b and FS) port over jigly that would bee the dream of many pokemon fans since jigly can be rel ported anywhere even in pal xD
No, Carnage. The point is he shouldn't HAVE to.
Quote from: Velen on July 15, 2011, 03:32:11 PM
No, Carnage. The point is he shouldn't HAVE to.
^ This
Don't become a slave to the system like me. It's bad for your health o_o
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 15, 2011, 03:36:40 PM
^ This
Don't become a slave to the system like me. It's bad for your health o_o
Actually, he should do an overpopular character to get people's interest in this thread and then move on, just like you did back then with your first Shadow, SDo0m. ANd how Divine is doing with Sephiroth, if you'd notice, everytime he starts a thread, he gets a lot of feedback now.
Quote from: Cloudy on July 15, 2011, 03:44:16 PM
Actually, he should do an overpopular character to get people's interest in this thread and then move on, just like you did back then with your first Shadow, SDo0m. ANd how Divine is doing with Sephiroth, if you'd notice, everytime he starts a thread, he gets a lot of feedback now.
thats waht im saying needs to start with something people want and would be checking frequently then since people aknowledje that it was a great psa they will be checking back every project xD
Well, tried working on King's Sledge for about a half hour or more, and failed to produce anything I was satisfied with as of yet. I think I'll try Koopa Magic next and worry about King's Sledge later.
I'll be working on animations in packs of four at a time in separate BRRES' so they can be exported later to replace moves in Bowser's FitMotion.
Quote from: Cloudy on July 15, 2011, 03:44:16 PM
Actually, he should do an overpopular character to get people's interest in this thread and then move on, just like you did back then with your first Shadow, SDo0m. ANd how Divine is doing with Sephiroth, if you'd notice, everytime he starts a thread, he gets a lot of feedback now.
Quote from: Carnage on July 15, 2011, 04:57:28 PM
thats waht im saying needs to start with something people want and would be checking frequently then since people aknowledje that it was a great psa they will be checking back every project xD
/me sighs.
You people just don't see what we're talking about. People who make PSAs should be known for their ingenuity, creativity, and original ideas, not for making a PSA of an overpopular character. That's the entire problem right here. Your thinking promotes and encourages the latter.
Quote from: Velen on July 15, 2011, 05:35:40 PM/me sighs.
You people just don't see what we're talking about. People who make PSAs should be known for their ingenuity, creativity, and original ideas, not for making a PSA of an overpopular character. That's the entire problem right here. Your thinking promotes and encourages the latter.
No need to sigh. They should, but they won't. If you want attention, you need to drag it somehow, and if I recall correctly, SDo0m once suggested this for PSA'ers, as well (Making something the public wants to receive feedback), 'cause it really drags attention.
KJP i saw you was making a Geno PSA over Lucas for Darkshadedx in a request thread i just got a idea since i am making over TL with Animations and etc. so i was thinking you can make over Lucas version (using my Animations/PSA codes over TL to Lucas) :D
that can also help abit with get your´s hack more popalur (i think) and you can ofc upload it as your´s hack just add me as Colab.
sry if this is a bad idea but i am just trying to help since you have helped me alot :D
Quote from: Cloudy on July 15, 2011, 05:49:16 PM
No need to sigh. They should, but they won't. If you want attention, you need to drag it somehow, and if I recall correctly, SDo0m once suggested this for PSA'ers, as well (Making something the public wants to receive feedback), 'cause it really drags attention.
Indeed. There are certain things that you need to do to keep the crowd's attention:
- Regular previews of what you've been doing. No offence bro, but I haven't actually seen you give previews of your hacks in a while (with the exception of Ichigo). Previews help a lot. It gives something for people to look forward to. It lets hype build.
Think about it this way. Which game would you be more excited for and as a result more likely to get? A game that has had a lot of screenshots and trailers released to show it off, allowing people to know what to expect and as a result wait eagerly in anticipation for what the end result could be, or a game that came out of the blue with no pre-release hype. Even if the game may be good, people most likely won't get it because they didn't have the build up.
- It will help a LOT if you start making some animations. It isn't scary. Brawlbox won't bite your face off. Both Divine and Hollow have gotten a bit more into making animations, and I've been doing it for about 10 months or so. In this day and age of Brawl hacking, custom animations are almost fundamental. They give the PSA that unique edge. If you're doing it of a pre existing character, make sure to refer to a source (when animating Spidey for example, I referred to videos of the MvC games, as well as having a number of sprites and sprite sheets to build up my animations). For your original characters, make sure to study think about how they would move in reality. It's difficult to explain, I'll post some of my personal tips later.
- Make blog posts dangit! You're in the team. You can do it whenever you want XD As long as you check the calendar to see when days are free you're good. Though compared to the above two, this is less important but it would definitely help if you made posts on the blog again.
yeah Sdo0m is right :D make Previews and you get some ppl who is hyped (like me with mewtwo2000´s Sm64 peach castle right now :D)
even i started with making Animations i think making Animations is something all can be good at
i still remember the first Animations i ever made they was really bad but now i will say i am good but not epic as Sdo0m :D
Alright, thanks for your support everyone. :)
I'll take all of you advice.
And I'll make a good blog post too.
Quick Question I tried out the Twilight Princess Ganon w/ Soul Edge, using the Brawl Plus mod and the game froze. Is this the PSA or something else on my end?
Quote from: Dragoon Fighter on July 16, 2011, 02:03:51 PM
Quick Question I tried out the Twilight Princess Ganon w/ Soul Edge, using the Brawl Plus mod and the game froze. Is this the PSA or something else on my end?
I don't know. Try it without the codeset. If that doesn't work, try using a different MotionEtc.
KingJigglypuff did you ever think about updating the scyther psa anytime soon? becuase beyond scizor vertex will be out shortly and i think the scizor psa may be needind a few updates maybe an a moveset that would fit both evolutions becuase the psa itself it just doesnt hit that mutch at all and several moves like down B and down B in the air need to be replaced or updated since its pratically useless if you touch the ground doing down B it ends the moment you touch the ground and even in the ground its not a great move either same with swift is kinda meh and he still has falcos side B and the up B is hard to use since it doesnt go diagonaly
i think with the knowledje you acquire since the release of this psa you can make it be mutch better since it fells it has alot of space to improve even side smash its for so few damage and knockback it only kills people like they are in their 100+%
Quote from: Carnage on July 17, 2011, 07:11:47 PM
KingJigglypuff did you ever think about updating the scyther psa anytime soon? becuase beyond scizor vertex will be out shortly and i think the scizor psa may be needind a few updates maybe an a moveset that would fit both evolutions becuase the psa itself it just doesnt hit that mutch at all and several moves like down B and down B in the air need to be replaced or updated since its pratically useless if you touch the ground doing down B it ends the moment you touch the ground and even in the ground its not a great move either same with swift is kinda meh and he still has falcos side B and the up B is hard to use since it doesnt go diagonaly
i think we the knowledje you acquire this psa could be mutch better since it fells it has alot of space to improve even side smash its for so few damage and knockback it only kills people like they are in their 100+%
Oh a Scizor vertex? Cool. Yea, I could revamp Scyther in the future.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 17, 2011, 07:13:55 PM
Oh a Scizor vertex? Cool. Yea, I could revamp Scyther in the future.
awnsome maybe doing some charged attack for scyther/scizor something like ike side B where he charges then rushes foward until it hits with his pincer/claw the more charged it gets the futhers and more damage it does this would be over falco side B and down B should be a counter because counters are always cool xD dkn about Up B but i bet you can think of something :D
the A attacks are fine and good looking they just need to be buffed up abit more damage and knockback wise xD
Quote from: Carnage on July 17, 2011, 09:17:16 PM
awnsome maybe doing some charged attack for scyther/scizor something like ike side B where he charges then rushes foward until it hits with his pincer/claw the more charged it gets the futhers and more damage it does this would be over falco side B and down B should be a counter because counters are always cool xD dkn about Up B but i bet you can think of something :D
the A attacks are fine and good looking they just need to be buffed up abit more damage and knockback wise xD
Back when I made Scyther, I was used to making OP movesets. But now, I always start with Balanced.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 17, 2011, 09:28:05 PM
Back when I made Scyther, I was used to making OP movesets. But now, I always start with Balanced.
i get it so you maded the OP then tonned it down so i could be balanced thats why scyther A attacks got a bit weaker than they should be xD its always better tu tune up to get OP than turn an OP into a balanced one but with your experience since then i bet it will be mutch better and eaier
could you please make a falco that can glide and have a longer AirU-B [1/4 longer]?
Quote from: chocodino on July 18, 2011, 08:07:34 PM
could you please make a falco that can glide and have a longer AirU-B [1/4 longer]?
I'll be making a revamp of Scyther, and I'll be sure to add a glide feature to him.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 18, 2011, 08:23:50 PM
I'll be making a revamp of Scyther, and I'll be sure to add a glide feature to him.
doesnt he already glide abit when we continuos press the jump button?
Quote from: Carnage on July 18, 2011, 08:53:22 PM
doesnt he already glide abit when we continuos press the jump button?
Oh yea, I forgot. He glides when the Jump button is held, not pressed.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 18, 2011, 09:52:56 PM
Oh yea, I forgot. He glides when the Jump button is held, not pressed.
and works and its preety useful like i said only needs new specials and better A hit% and knockback
Quote from: Carnage on July 18, 2011, 10:25:40 PM
and works and its preety useful like i said only needs new specials and better A hit% and knockback
Yea, I'm definitely going to change the Specials. That I can assure you. :)
so are you no longer doing the bowser hack
Quote from: keepitreal on July 19, 2011, 12:26:24 AM
so are you no longer doing the bowser hack
No, I'm still doing it. Right now Velen and I are working on animations.
KJP, I suggest we show some BBox Previews of the animations somehow, or show an ingame preview once we get more animations done.
Just don't get too far ahead of me, I want to make a large contribution to this hack. =D
Quote from: Velen on July 19, 2011, 01:23:26 AM
KJP, I suggest we show some BBox Previews of the animations somehow, or show an ingame preview once we get more animations done.
Just don't get too far ahead of me, I want to make a large contribution to this hack. =D
Maybe the preview could be shown after we get the A moves done?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 19, 2011, 01:25:50 AM
Maybe the preview could be shown after we get the A moves done?
Good idea.
So what have you done today?
Unfortunately I didn't do anything animation-wise today, and tomorrow is my birthday, but I can get some work done if I can get the U-Tilt to click.
Quote from: Velen on July 19, 2011, 01:38:35 AM
Good idea.
So what have you done today?
Unfortunately I didn't do anything animation-wise today, and tomorrow is my birthday, but I can get some work done if I can get the U-Tilt to click.
o.o Tomorrow is your birthday!?
...
I haven't really done any animating since our last MSN chat. ^_^"
I have been busy with rl stuff and it's about to get even busier because I got to go to a job tomorrow.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 19, 2011, 01:42:20 AM
o.o Tomorrow is your birthday!?
...
I haven't really done any animating since our last MSN chat. ^_^"
I have been busy with rl stuff and it's about to get even busier because I got to go to a job tomorrow.
Oh, okay. o.o
I'll also see about getting Royal Crusher done, though I dunno how I am gonna make the charge animation shake as if his body is filling up with tension.
*is still available to animate...
kinjiglypuff im just asking a favor when you have the time dont need to rush it right away but there is a mewtwo port over DK(mewtwo over DK V2) and the only thing it really needs is fake projectyle as an N-B and working teleport as Up B the rest work perfectly i know sometime ago you wanted to do a mewtwo psa maybe if you fix the port over DK then if you ever want to make your own mewtwo psa you could do it over him xD
Quote from: ClockTower on July 19, 2011, 02:18:26 AM
*is still available to animate...
If you don't mind me asking, Clock. Can I see an example of one of your animations?
If you're interested in animating the PSA, I would love to see what you'll bring to the table animation-wise.
Happy birthday Velen :happy:
Oh yeah also, do you think you could put the Legendary Bowser moveset in the OP?
Let's see what you have ClockTower. :)
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 19, 2011, 06:50:13 AM
Happy birthday Velen :happy:
^This! :happy:'
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 19, 2011, 08:31:35 AM
Oh yeah also, do you think you could put the Legendary Bowser moveset in the OP?
Sure. :)
I got an idea.
Your scyther is pretty awesome and I was thinking that his moveset woul also have worked really well with another bladed pokemon...Kabutops.
Someone should really try to make a retex so that one might choose between scyther or kabutops. Would be awesome :)
Maybe port Scyther over to another character?
Like King D3?
Edit: If you downloaded Dragon Yoshi/Carchar, download him again. I made some changes.
Quote from: zutox on July 20, 2011, 07:27:17 PM
I got an idea.
Your scyther is pretty awesome and I was thinking that his moveset woul also have worked really well with another bladed pokemon...Kabutops.
Someone should really try to make a retex so that one might choose between scyther or kabutops. Would be awesome :)
Maybe port Scyther over to another character?
Like King D3?
I could see if I could manage that. But I gotta finish Legendary King Bowser first.
Actually...the Scyther moveset sounds like a great fit for Gallade, as well (minus the flying, of course.)
Quote from: ClockTower on July 20, 2011, 10:29:43 PM
Actually...the Scyther moveset sounds like a great fit for Gallade, as well (minus the flying, of course.)
I might eventually make a Gardevoir/Gallade moveset.
...
Have you worked on any animations yet?
oh, did Velen not talk to you about that?
I've just gotten swamped with work and rl stuff...and I decided that I really need to get going on my own projects before I try and help someone with theirs. Soul CaliBrawl needs meh!
but if you're still working on it when I finish Raphael, I'd be happy to help in whatever way I can!
Quote from: ClockTower on July 20, 2011, 10:50:02 PM
oh, did Velen not talk to you about that?
I've just gotten swamped with work and rl stuff...and I decided that I really need to get going on my own projects before I try and help someone with theirs. Soul CaliBrawl needs meh!
but if you're still working on it when I finish Raphael, I'd be happy to help in whatever way I can!
Oh. He didn't tell me that.
...
Alright. Good luck. :)
for what i read on the OP i see that bowser psa taking alot of time and work xD good luck with it
Quote from: Carnage on July 20, 2011, 10:53:47 PM
for what i read on the OP i see that bowser psa taking alot of time and work xD good luck with it
Velen wants as many custom animations as possible for the attacks.
that, and I've found out that I'm horrible at animatin non-humanoid characters >.<
Quote from: Cheese on July 20, 2011, 10:55:07 PM
Velen wants as many custom animations as possible for the attacks.
For quality reasons, and so it won't be just another PSA with a lot of swapped animations like most other PSAs are in the Vault.
Alright...that's it...I've had enough...
...
Along with Legendary King Bowser, I'm going to make:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 21, 2011, 01:37:45 PM
Alright...that's it...I've had enough...
...
Along with Legendary King Bowser, I'm going to make:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You just picked the exact character i wanted a PSA of LOL XD (did you read my mind or something? xD)
Silver deserves a PSA after all this time, can't wait to see it! :laugh:
Any ideas on what I should make Silver do?
Quote from: Puraidou Beoulve on July 21, 2011, 01:40:53 PM
You just picked the exact character i wanted a PSA of LOL XD (did you read my mind or something? xD)
Silver deserves a PSA after all this time, can't wait to see it! :laugh:
No I didn't. :P
Silver i thinking you should port Silver over somone
maybe falcon or fox
since ppl will just ask and request as soon the moveset is done (over Sonic) for silver port anyway
(and then it is done they will ask me for port it since i made shadow-kong)
Dude. Let him actually do the moveset first, you can still, like, talk about porting later.
Anyway... since Silver is, like, one of the few Sonic characters I actually like, I guess I'll also help you coming up with something.
But I'd say for once, he'd, likem need to be quite a bit slower than Sonic, but still faster than average...
Well I think Silver should be on Lucas or Ness, cause of their throws.
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 21, 2011, 01:51:00 PMWell I think Silver should be on Lucas or Ness, cause of their throws.
they can be used anywhere :D just port Animations over Sonic model(damn one of that model´s arms) and copy/paste in PSA :D
anyway i am mainly waiting for the bowser PSA KJP making :D
Quote from: Pech on July 21, 2011, 01:49:35 PM
Anyway... since Silver is, like, one of the few Sonic characters I actually like, I guess I'll also help you coming up with something.
^This goes for me as well, i'll give feedback as the PSA progresses :)
Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 21, 2011, 01:52:37 PMthey can be used anywhere :D just port Animations over Sonic model(damn one of that model´s arms) and copy/paste in PSA :D
anyway i am mainly waiting for the bowser PSA KJP making :D
>_> dude:
Quote from: Pech on July 21, 2011, 01:49:35 PM
Dude. Let him actually do the moveset first, you can still, like, talk about porting later.
It's suggested it goes over Sonic First (much like the SHadow PSA'S) then let someone else do the porting.
Silver eh? Well as some of you probably know already, I despise Silver and think he's a complete disgrace. However, if you can compile something good with him KJ, I will test out the PSA definitely since your stuff is great fun.
On a more on topic note, how is Legendary Bowser coming along?
Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 21, 2011, 01:43:34 PM
Silver i thinking you should port Silver over somone
maybe falcon or fox
since ppl will just ask and request as soon the moveset is done (over Sonic) for silver port anyway
(and then it is done they will ask me for port it since i made shadow-kong)
I'll see if I can port it over Fox. Or someone might make a .rel for it.
Quote from: Pech on July 21, 2011, 01:49:35 PM
Dude. Let him actually do the moveset first, you can still, like, talk about porting later.
Anyway... since Silver is, like, one of the few Sonic characters I actually like, I guess I'll also help you coming up with something.
But I'd say for once, he'd, likem need to be quite a bit slower than Sonic, but still faster than average...
Quote from: Puraidou Beoulve on July 21, 2011, 01:52:38 PM
^This goes for me as well, i'll give feedback as the PSA progresses :)
>_> dude:
Alright.
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 21, 2011, 01:51:00 PM
Well I think Silver should be on Lucas or Ness, cause of their throws.
I have worked with Lucas and Ness before, but some things about them are kinda tricky.
Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on July 21, 2011, 01:56:06 PM
It's suggested it goes over Sonic First (much like the SHadow PSA'S) then let someone else do the porting.
You ninja. xD
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 21, 2011, 01:56:43 PM
Silver eh? Well as some of you probably know already, I despise Silver and think he's a complete disgrace. However, if you can compile something good with him KJ, I will test out the PSA definitely since your stuff is great fun.
On a more on topic note, how is Legendary Bowser coming along?
Velen and I got the following animations done:
-Attack13.
-AttackS3S.
-AttackLw3.
-AtackHi4 (might need fixing, depends on Velen's feedback).
-AttackLw4 (might need fixing, depends on Velen's feedback).
What we're working on.
-AttackHi3 (Velen).
-AttackS4S (Velen).
-Beginning PSA (me).
Silver huh? This should be interesting.
well i must be the only one who doesnt know who silver is? xD i know i dont play sonic games at all only the classic ones and saw some eps of that sonic x show that aired a few yeras back though i never saw silver but thats OK if the moveset is fun i will try it out
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 21, 2011, 01:59:51 PM
Velen and I got the following animations done:
-Attack13.
-AttackS3S.
-AttackLw3.
-AtackHi4 (might need fixing, depends on Velen's feedback).
-AttackLw4 (might need fixing, depends on Velen's feedback).
What we're working on.
-AttackHi3 (Velen).
-AttackS4S (Velen).
-Beginning PSA (me).
Wow nice! That's some pretty dang good progress so far. Can't wait to see some previews ^^
Quote from: Carnage on July 21, 2011, 09:32:21 PM
well i must be the only one who doesnt know who silver is? xD i know i dont play sonic games at all only the classic ones and saw some eps of that sonic x show that aired a few yeras back though i never saw silver but thats OK if the moveset is fun i will try it out
This is Silver:
(http://images.wikia.com/sonicfanon/images/e/e9/SilvertheHedgehog.png)
Aka, Pothead the Porcupine :P
lol one of his taunt animations should be him acting like he's smoking a jack XD
AttackS4SStart is done. So is U-Tilt.
Still need the Hold and actual Attack itself.
Quote from: Velen on July 22, 2011, 06:36:56 AM
AttackS4SStart is done. So is U-Tilt.
Still need the Hold and actual Attack itself.
Nice. Would you like to make a small preview after those two animations get done?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 22, 2011, 04:18:18 PM
Nice. Would you like to make a small preview after those two animations get done?
F-Smash is complete, but I want you to okay it first.
Quote from: Velen on July 22, 2011, 04:21:24 PM
F-Smash is complete, but I want you to okay it first.
Alright. I'll be on MSN.
Another bump. OP has been cleaned up.
Good Job KJP. 030
OP's looking good. :)
I need all of your opinions on something for Silver. Look at the Poll for details.
Quote from: Velen on July 24, 2011, 03:00:40 AM
Good Job KJP. 030
Quote from: Weenie on July 24, 2011, 04:13:40 AM
OP's looking good. :)
Thank you, :)
voted Use DARKSHADEDX's vertex port over Falco becoz:
you know vertex porting is way better then .rel porting(if not needing Articles and sonic only got two and i dont think they will be used for silver psa)
just see shadowkong without shadowkong Friendly PSAs
sonic with chaos spear on running trace and etc.
but vertex porting you use the fit(char).pac(in this case Fitfalco.pac) (yeah you know the stuff) so you can have Sonic vs, a ported sonic vertex without GFX bugs like that
also clone engine project is stopped so i dont think we ever get a ported sonic
Just to add - My port is glitch free..
It can hold big items, grab, be grabbed etc..
I felt it was neccessary to explain that.
^.~
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 24, 2011, 10:33:13 PM
Just to add - My port is glitch free..
It can hold big items, grab, be grabbed etc..
I felt it was neccessary to explain that.
^.~
I read that in your topic. ;)
Like I said, I want to see what the people want first.
i vote the port over falco
also a other reason for i voted use falco port:
ppl will not PM me or you each day for port silver from sonic to a other like ppl did with shadowkong
since i know they will (they did then sdo0m made shadow moveset v2 from uploaded the moveset over Sonic to uploaded dk they PMed me all time)
and clone engine project is dead and if the Sonic .rel come it will only be for US so PAl ppl need to use silver still over sonic
Does anybody here have any interest at all in Legendary King Bowser? :srs:
Hey you used the picture I drew for you KJP XP
Quote from: Velen on July 25, 2011, 01:16:55 AM
Does anybody here have any interest at all in Legendary King Bowser? :srs:
^This. :srs:
Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on July 25, 2011, 01:19:32 AM
Hey you used the picture I drew for you KJP XP
Yea I am. XP
That drawing was really well done.
legendary bowser psa seems good on paper but the problem is we didnt get anything to get hypped about yet we dont know how it is comming along or not since it seems a pretty extensive psa so people wont say anything until they get something to get them going xD i will try it out when the first beta is done although i know it will take some time due to all the psa and animations it needs and will bowser really have a wand?i dont know how it will turn out since i bet the wand and the spells will be gfx and thats alot of gfx i hope the filesize of bowser isnt small xD
Quote from: Velen on July 25, 2011, 01:16:55 AM
Does anybody here have any interest at all in Legendary King Bowser? :srs:
I am!! Seems like it'd be a really cool and fun PSA when it's done.
Quote from: Velen on July 25, 2011, 01:16:55 AMDoes anybody here have any interest at all in Legendary King Bowser? :srs:
i got since i needing a better sandbag then Vbrawl bowser :D
Quote from: Velen on July 25, 2011, 01:16:55 AM
Does anybody here have any interest at all in Legendary King Bowser? :srs:
oh I remember your moveset idea. I was about to do it but I ran into a problem, we can't give bowser a wand since he has no models :/
Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 25, 2011, 08:25:42 AM
i got since i needing a better sandbag then Vbrawl bowser :D
That's a really bad response man, really.. -_-#
@Velen: I have, i've tested it in game on Dolphin but not much aside the down A is changed animation-wise? Could be Dolphin being a B.
Quote from: Velen on July 25, 2011, 01:16:55 AM
Does anybody here have any interest at all in Legendary King Bowser? :srs:
Of course. Also, you didn't respond at all to the feedback I gave you :(
@MarioDK
Insensitive response dude, insensitive worthless response :srs:
Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 25, 2011, 08:25:42 AM
i got since i needing a better sandbag then Vbrawl bowser :D
Dude, not cool at all... How about I use Gotenks a sandbag when he gets out and not even play as him, just have him there to beat up. Not very nice at all. Disrespectful even.
Quote from: xZedkiel on July 25, 2011, 11:34:44 AM
Dude, not cool at all... How about I use Gotenks a sandbag when he gets out and not even play as him, just have him there to beat up. Not very nice at all. Disrespectful even.
^ This >.o
I hate to say it MDK, but you wouldn't like it if it were one of your PSA's..
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 25, 2011, 01:04:44 PM
^ This >.o
I hate to say it MDK, but you wouldn't like it if it were one of your PSA's..
Treat others how you'd like to see your favorite character treated lol.
Personally, since BlackJax is taking his time with more important things like his model converter, I'm gonna need a great PSA for Bowser, so I'm using this Bowser PSA (as long as he's balanced or has a balanced version >.>) cause I know KJP makes awesome PSAs
Quote from: xZedkiel on July 25, 2011, 01:51:34 PM
Treat others how you'd like to see your favorite character treated lol.
Personally, since BlackJax is taking his time with more important things like his model converter, I'm gonna need a great PSA for Bowser, so I'm using this Bowser PSA (as long as he's balanced or has a balanced version >.>) cause I know KJP makes awesome PSAs
Their working on the balanced version first actually, so rest assure xP
Quote from: Sephira on July 25, 2011, 01:57:50 PM
Their working on the balanced version first actually, so rest assure xP
Iight Double G Dog.
I thank all of you for your thoughts. :)
...
The poll for Silver ends in two hours.
Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 25, 2011, 08:25:42 AM
i got since i needing a better sandbag then Vbrawl bowser :D
:srs: No comment.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 25, 2011, 02:40:47 PM
I thank all of you for your thoughts. :)
...
The poll for Silver ends in two hours.
:srs: No comment.
On behalf of all, I say you deserve more respect than that comment deserves to be deleted... And it really deserves to, like really -__-
I'm pretty sure that the port by Dark won.
Quote from: xZedkiel on July 25, 2011, 02:49:11 PM
On behalf of all, I say you deserve more respect than that comment deserves to be deleted... And it really deserves to, like really -__-
I'm pretty sure that the port by Dark one.
Well...I could end it now.
Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 25, 2011, 08:34:12 AM
oh I remember your moveset idea. I was about to do it but I ran into a problem, we can't give bowser a wand since he has no models :/
You could simply use the Star Rod for the attack and then delete it after the attack.
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 25, 2011, 08:36:34 AM
Of course. Also, you didn't respond at all to the feedback I gave you :(
@MarioDK
Insensitive response dude, insensitive worthless response :srs:
I didn't, you're right, but I did take it to heart. F-Smash is now, last I checked, 48 frames long.
I tried making B-Air yesterday, but I think I might change the Bair to something else. It's just not ferocious enough in my book.
As for MarioDK. If you're going to be that way about it, I sincerely have one thing to say.
Kindly [censored] off, and have a nice day.
im sry it was not meant for get ppl mad at me
Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 25, 2011, 02:58:34 PM
im sry it was not meant for get ppl mad at me
This is why people think about how many ways a phrase could affect someone.
You can tell a girl "I love you"
She can freak out, say it back, lie to you and play with your feelings, say it and mean it, get creeped out, never talk to you again, or be with you forever. Everything has a multiplicity of outcomes.
Quote from: Velen on July 25, 2011, 02:52:41 PM
I didn't, you're right, but I did take it to heart. F-Smash is now, last I checked, 48 frames long.
I tried making B-Air yesterday, but I think I might change the Bair to something else. It's just not ferocious enough in my book.
Ah ok, no probs. At least I know that you took it into account ;)
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 25, 2011, 03:11:18 PM
Ah ok, no probs. At least I know that you took it into account ;)
Wanna see the changes to the F-Smash?
Don't get mad at mariodk, he doesn't speak English perfectly, so you never really know his exact meaning. >_>
I hope this project actually gets done, bowser needs an awesome psa. If you need some animation help, I'd be glad to lend a hand.
Edit: if anything, you should have more incentive to prove him wrong, make a badace hack that will impress the socks off of him. ;)
kjp, so we are collabing on Silver, right?
Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on July 25, 2011, 10:50:04 PM
kjp, so we are collabing on Silver, right?
Dunno, is the poll finished? o.o
How do I tell? O.o
The poll is finished. I'm going to collab with Neku on the port over Falco.
( u can call me sonicbrawler or sb cuz thats my real account name) alrighty. first we need to fix Silver hitboxes via PSA, so it isnt falcos. i can tdo that, so u woudl have to :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 25, 2011, 10:59:19 PM
The poll is finished. I'm going to collab with Neku on the port over Falco.
-Does dance of awesomeness-
Lol KJP, you have a few people to meet if that's not so much trouble?
Well.. you've met SB (Neku)
But if you're gonna make a Silver moveset.
You're gonna want to meet Suren.
The biggest Silver fan I know, and a perfectionist.
He's currently putting one together, and it's pretty awesome.
Also, would you like the files?
EDIT: Hitboxes work fine, don't worry.. but they could be as good as Sonic's
I'll Pm you the files KJP so you can see for yourself.
:happy:
Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on July 25, 2011, 11:04:48 PM
( u can call me sonicbrawler or sb cuz thats my real account name) alrighty. first we need to fix Silver hitboxes via PSA, so it isnt falcos. i can tdo that, so u woudl have to :P
OK SonicBrawler I do have some moves in already.
-B-Throw.
-Up-Throw.
-F-Throw.
-Carrying heavy item animations and throws.
are those animtions you have done, or psa?
alrighty.
Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on July 25, 2011, 11:23:28 PM
alrighty.
I also have the run animations. And also I placed the jump animations from Shadow so that he wouldn't go into a ball.
i thoguth the run animtion was ok, since silver wasnt that fast. but ok. lets talk in PM
Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on July 25, 2011, 11:31:31 PM
i thoguth the run animtion was ok, since silver wasnt that fast. but ok. lets talk in PM
The run animation is Silver's run from 06.
Suren's been busy recording 06 clips so we could give perfect examples to JKP
He's also drawing and writing stuff down, which is why you should meet him XD
Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on July 25, 2011, 11:31:31 PM
i thoguth the run animtion was ok, since silver wasnt that fast. but ok. lets talk in PM
I think talking through MSN would be easier.
i dont have it. do u have skype?
I'll link you SB..
I have Yahoo, we all need to talk together.
EDIT: PM me your MSN King :3
ok, I got an account. you can add me. PM me when u wanna add me
You can add me anytime. My MSN is in my Profile.
alrighty
>.>
<.<
Just dropping in with a preview of Legendary King Bowser's new Run animation (made by Velen).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
nice. thats so good, its hard to belive its cusotm made
Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on July 27, 2011, 12:56:32 AM
nice. thats so good, its hard to belive its cusotm made
Actually, it was made from Wolf's WalkFast. I then customized it to be custom.
I'll have more Gif previews of the custom animations we have made so far later.
Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on July 27, 2011, 12:56:32 AM
nice. thats so good, its hard to belive its cusotm made
It was built off from Wolf's WalkFast.... :>.>: Velen ninja'd me. :ninja'd:
still, its custom. looks very nice
Funnny, you're doing silver and I'm updating my Dark Super Sonic PSA. Wonder who'll finish first...
I'm also making the same trick you guys are for my custom animations ^+^
lol the animation really looks like bowser is gonna grab and eat someone xD
Quote from: Carnage on July 27, 2011, 01:25:25 AM
lol the animation really looks like bowser is gonna grab and eat someone xD
XD It does look like that. :P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 27, 2011, 01:12:41 AM
Funnny, you're doing silver and I'm updating my Dark Super Sonic PSA. Wonder who'll finish first...
I'm also making the same trick you guys are for my custom animations ^+^
Since I'm also working on LKB, you might get your PSA done first. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 27, 2011, 01:33:35 AM
XD It does look like that. :P
Since I'm also working on LKB, you might get your PSA done first. :P
Oh? Don't be so sure, I still have Down Smash, Air A's, and ground and Air specials to go(not looking forward to action tab editing :( )...pluss final smash... right now, it's about 45% finished from the beta release. A lot of the animations are "custom" so that's why it's taking so long...
Quote from: Carnage on July 27, 2011, 01:25:25 AM
lol the animation really looks like bowser is gonna grab and eat someone xD
That was the point! XD
Funny you mention that, one of his throws involves taking someone, biting down on their head, then flailing them around with their head in his mouth before throwing them away, and one of Grand Giga Koopa's throws involves chewing on the victim he has grabbed.
That running us total win!!
hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype...
and THAT is the power of previews.
that running Animation is cool :D
much better then Bowser´s normal running
Quote from: Velen on July 27, 2011, 03:36:43 AM
That was the point! XD
Funny you mention that, one of his throws involves taking someone, biting down on their head, then flailing them around with their head in his mouth before throwing them away, and one of Grand Giga Koopa's throws involves chewing on the victim he has grabbed.
That's evil!
...I LOVE IT!!!
that running animation is great, it looks like bowser is sloppy, heavy and anxious. which is exactly the point!!!! great awesomesauce with extra of sweetness sauce!!!
how is bowser going KJP? :D
Quote from: Geno on July 29, 2011, 07:04:27 PM
how is bowser going KJP? :D
So far, things are looking good.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 29, 2011, 07:06:27 PMSo far, things are looking good.
awesome
Finnaly a good bowser PSA and that running Animation i just love it
Quote from: Gotenks on July 29, 2011, 07:07:15 PM
awesome
Finnaly a good bowser PSA and that running Animation i just love it
Just finished a new U-Tilt and DashGrab not too long ago. Though the animation itself is fully custom, it is in essence, based off Wolfs.
Previews? :3
Wait did you say you wanted bowser with a wand?
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 29, 2011, 09:09:32 PM
Wait did you say you wanted bowser with a wand?
Yes. But I found out how to give him one.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 29, 2011, 09:10:22 PM
Yes. But I found out how to give him one.
great i cant wait to see the full psa i have been learning psa and tonight i released my first one although it is just a rather simple one so i know how hard and timeconsuming this huge psas must be xD hope it is a great and fun psa becuase the moveset in the OP sure fells like it will be one xD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 29, 2011, 09:10:22 PM
Yes. But I found out how to give him one.
PSA or Vertex?
I could always try a vertex o:
btw KJP about silver how it going with him? :D (so i can remove a clone of fox/wolf for me it is a clone of these two :D)
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 29, 2011, 09:13:53 PM
PSA or Vertex?
I could always try a vertex o:
PSA.
Quote from: Gotenks on July 29, 2011, 09:14:12 PM
btw KJP about silver how it going with him? :D (so i can remove a clone of fox/wolf for me it is a clone of these two :D)
I haven't started PSA work on him yet. ^_^"
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 29, 2011, 09:19:20 PMI haven't started PSA work on him yet. ^_^"
ok i just wanted to heard :D good luck on silver/bowser psas :D
Sorry for taking so long with the Gif's. In addition to getting something to eat (I hadn't eaten since breakfast my time), shaving, dealing with razorburn, finding out I didn't make the bones invisible and the bad angle of the first Gif. It will take me a little bit to get them for you guys.
So sit tight for me.
Quote from: DMG. Velia on July 29, 2011, 10:26:08 PM
Sorry for taking so long with the Gif's. In addition to getting something to eat (I hadn't eaten since breakfast my time), shaving, dealing with razorburn, finding out I didn't make the bones invisible and the bad angle of the first Gif. It will take me a little bit to get them for you guys.
So sit tight for me.
OK. I can wait. :)
Quote from: DMG. Velia on July 29, 2011, 10:26:08 PM
Sorry for taking so long with the Gif's. In addition to getting something to eat (I hadn't eaten since breakfast my time), shaving, dealing with razorburn, finding out I didn't make the bones invisible and the bad angle of the first Gif. It will take me a little bit to get them for you guys.
So sit tight for me.
I'm sure it'll be worth the wait
Okay, here they are in spoilers. Note that they are a bit desaturated, but that's something gifninja did while compiling the images. These are the F-Tilt, U-Tilt, and DashGrab animations (which, while completely custom while using the new Run as a base, is in essence based off of Wolf's).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Tell me what you think!
EDIT: Ignore the snap at the beginning of the third one when it loops, that's just an extra frame that got in while making the gif snapshots.
Those look EPIC!!! :D
Can't wait till this project is done!
the wand casting spell one looks great i wonder how the wand by psa will turn out in his hand :P(since he takes it out of is *** well he didnt have any more places to hide it XD)
in teh 2nd .gif, his jaw seems...werid
Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on July 30, 2011, 12:25:58 AM
in teh 2nd .gif, his jaw seems...werid
Yeah, blame interpolation for that. I didn't feel like fixing it cause it seemed to work better that way.
oh, ok. other than that they look really epic.
oh wow your gonna make a silver psa over falco? :D i wish you the best of luck once you get to this project. and i hope you get this soon. me and my gf would love this psa :D the one's over luigi and marth didnt work so well. so we're hoping that you will make this one awesome. ^-^
Will there be an overpowered version of this PSA? (King Bowser)
Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on July 30, 2011, 08:13:00 AM
Will there be an overpowered version of this PSA? (King Bowser)
I'll make it if Velen accepts it.
You probably get this a lot, but how far away is the King Bowser PSA. My cousin uses bowser a lot
Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on July 30, 2011, 02:34:32 PM
You probably get this a lot, but how far away is the King Bowser PSA. My cousin uses bowser a lot
Not very much. :-\
Right now, we're focusing on the animations.
This is what's really done so far:
-Attack13 (animation+PSA).
-Side-Tilt (animation+PSA).
-Up-Tilt (animation+PSA).
-Side Smash (animation+PSA).
-Dash+Run (animations+PSA).
Quote from: MandoWolfe on July 30, 2011, 03:14:31 AM
oh wow your gonna make a silver psa over falco? :D i wish you the best of luck once you get to this project. and i hope you get this soon. me and my gf would love this psa :D the one's over luigi and marth didnt work so well. so we're hoping that you will make this one awesome. ^-^
Yes I am. And to make things easier, a full moveset has already been planned out. :)
Hehe ;)
And animations too~
Also, a good friend of mine - CutterKirby64 'stage maker extraordinaire'
Is making many custom animations, he's already covered the waits and wins.. and is working on Jumps, falls, taunts and a few attack animations.
I'll send you them when he's done with them all,
So let's see if we can't pull off one of the best brawl hacks ever.
-Is being overly positive for reasons-
This silver hack is going to be great, and I am glad I can work on it.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 30, 2011, 02:38:09 PM
Not very much. :-\
Right now, we're focusing on the animations.
This is what's really done so far:
-Attack13 (animation+PSA).
-Side-Tilt (animation+PSA).
-Up-Tilt (animation+PSA).
-Side Smash (animation+PSA).
-Dash+Run (animations+PSA).
KJP, he was asking how far away it is, not how close is it to being done. o.o
Bump.
...
Be expecting a preview video of Silver's progress soon...
Sorry i havent been working on Silver, KJP. I just ended a video game creation class, but now i have time until school starts.
Quote from: Neku Sakuraba (aka SonicBrawler) on August 03, 2011, 01:28:29 AM
Sorry i havent been working on Silver, KJP. I just ended a video game creation class, but now i have time until school starts.
It's OK.
I've managed to get the N-B, Side-B, and Up-B done. I'm working on the Down-B now.
animtion and PSA?
nice. can you send me the files that you have made? and lets talk via MSN
KJP. Drop LKB for now. I'm going to go over the moveset and try to refine the moveset list.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 03, 2011, 01:35:13 AM
Yes.
-Hypeeeee- XD
Lol, I've PM'd Cutter about his animations and I will send them to you really shortly.
I can't wait c:
Hey there. These are really crappy but I just thought I'd post them here if anyone's in need of desperate yosemite sam csps.
I love your stuff kingjigglypuff :P
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee422/KoolMatt6/Normal.png
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee422/KoolMatt6/Green.png
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee422/KoolMatt6/Blue.png
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee422/KoolMatt6/Invert.png
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee422/KoolMatt6/Wario.png
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee422/KoolMatt6/Weird.png
Hey KJP, if I gave sonic a new final smash (which I will) and all the original coding(Not in the psa, the actual code for it) for Super Sonic would still be there.
Would I be able to use the taunt system (do one taunt to set a bit, do a different taunt to clear it) to make it so that he could enter and leave Super Sonic form when needed?
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 03, 2011, 07:02:38 PM
Hey KJP, if I gave sonic a new final smash (which I will) and all the original coding(Not in the psa, the actual code for it) for Super Sonic would still be there.
Would I be able to use the taunt system (do one taunt to set a bit, do a different taunt to clear it) to make it so that he could enter and leave Super Sonic form when needed?
Could you explain more on what you're talking about?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 03, 2011, 07:43:27 PM
Could you explain more on what you're talking about?
Okay, my dark super sonic psa basically turns his new final smash into a glorified B move.
What I want to know, is if it is still possible to recreate his old final smash(the one he normally has with no psa) using the taunt activation system. Allowing him to turn his normal Super Sonic form "on" or "off" with a taunt?
For now he will use the standard super sonic form (the "artical" sonic in his final smash.pac) but in the future I hope to merge the "Playable Super Sonic psa" with my Dark Super Sonic PSA using the taunt system.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 03, 2011, 07:50:29 PM
Okay, my dark super sonic psa basically turns his new final smash into a glorified B move.
What I want to know, is if it is still possible to recreate his old final smash(the one he normally has with no psa) using the taunt activation system. Allowing him to turn his normal Super Sonic form "on" or "off" with a taunt?
For now he will use the standard super sonic form (the "artical" sonic in his final smash.pac) but in the future I hope to merge the "Playable Super Sonic psa" with my Dark Super Sonic PSA using the taunt system.
If you have a free action, try copying and pasting his original Final Smash coding and paste it into your free action.
Hmm, kay, I'll have to ask for aniverge's help on the specials though. (PSA only) After all any time I edit an actions tab I either get an epic fail or a freeze lol
Wow, that's pretty interesting. XD
That Neutral B has me curious, as it could be useful in making a functioning Shinespark.
Keep up the good work, KJP. :]
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 04, 2011, 12:25:49 AM
Wow, that's pretty interesting. XD
That Neutral B has me curious, as it could be useful in making a functioning Shinespark.
Keep up the good work, KJP. :]
Thanks. I'll be sure to. :)
LKB moveset has been slightly updated. Some rethinking is still going on.
Click here to view it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21628.msg405116#msg405116
Changes will be in red.
Quote from: Neku Sakuraba (aka SonicBrawler) on August 04, 2011, 12:29:37 AM
The N-B is epic. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4TtJc0aRmw
Glad you like it. :)
Quote from: Velen on August 04, 2011, 12:56:02 AM
LKB moveset has been slightly updated. Some rethinking is still going on.
Click here to view it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21628.msg405116#msg405116
Changes will be in red.
OK. :)
although i dont know who silver is he seems preety good for sonic character i already have shadow sonic and tails if i ever added a new one would be knuckles and that was it and i dont want to replace my scyther over falco xD but i might try it out.
also if you ever do polls again be sure to include aafyre mew over ness so someday we could do mew vs mewtwo for real xD
Edit:does that image of mewtwo at the end of the video is what i think it is?mewtwo is next?xD
i would die if we could get mewtwo port over diddy kong/Fox/Pit/GW and mostly over marth or jigly so i could rel port him anywhere xD
You made some good progress there KJP, nice job! I'm currently making those Falls animations and then I'll be making the taunts. Mind if I add you on MSN to talk about the project?
CK, add me also. PM me for my email tha ti use for it
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on August 04, 2011, 01:31:01 AM
You made some good progress there KJP, nice job! I'm currently making those Falls animations and then I'll be making the taunts. Mind if I add you on MSN to talk about the project?
Not at all. Go ahead. :)
Hey KJ, who do you plan to do after LKB and Pothead The Porcupine (AKA Silver) ?
I think we could use a good metal sonic psa :D If you want some ideas you could watch alvins series.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 04, 2011, 01:49:15 AM
Hey KJ, who do you plan to do after LKB and Pothead The Porcupine (AKA Silver) ?
I think we could use a good metal sonic psa :D If you want some ideas you could watch alvins series.
I think there already is a Metal Sonic PSA. :-\
...
After I'm done with Silver and LKB, I'm going to make a Jigglypuff PSA (hint-hint :P).
The bowser moveset sounds awesome! :)
And with you silver PSA we will have
Tails over metaknight
Shadow over donkey kong
Sonic
Knuckles over pikachu
Silver over falco...
WE WILL HAVE ABOUT THE WHOLE SONIC CREW :D
XD
Silver looks great so far!
just one little suggestion, for the wait when Silver holds out his hand, he should hold his hand out a bit longer, and make his hand have a little light glow out of it. just for show :)
and i dont remember seeing silver go into a "ball position" much... but i could be mistaken.
but it doesnt matter, im gonna download it no matter what :P
@Velen: When do you plan on having us continue LKB?
Quote from: the98pika on August 04, 2011, 02:31:03 AM
The bowser moveset sounds awesome! :)
And with you silver PSA we will have
Tails over metaknight
Shadow over donkey kong
Sonic
Knuckles over pikachu
Silver over falco...
WE WILL HAVE ABOUT THE WHOLE SONIC CREW :D
XD
lol. xD
Don't forget that there is still Amy and Rouge. :P
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 04, 2011, 02:54:23 AM
Silver looks great so far!
just one little suggestion, for the wait when Silver holds out his hand, he should hold his hand out a bit longer, and make his hand have a little light glow out of it. just for show :)
and i dont remember seeing silver go into a "ball position" much... but i could be mistaken.
but it doesnt matter, im gonna download it no matter what :P
Thanks for the support. :)
And I'll be sure to use your suggestion. :)
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 04, 2011, 02:54:23 AM
Silver looks great so far!
just one little suggestion, for the wait when Silver holds out his hand, he should hold his hand out a bit longer, and make his hand have a little light glow out of it. just for show :)
and i dont remember seeing silver go into a "ball position" much... but i could be mistaken.
but it doesnt matter, im gonna download it no matter what :P
In his discription; "he is able to curl and use his Psychic powers to launch himself at enemies."
And here he is going into the spindash lots of times:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BknZ8xpHRsU
xP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also to those who want to see what the rest of the moveset will look like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzdmDKUCTMU
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 04, 2011, 01:53:51 AM
I think there already is a Metal Sonic PSA. :-\
There isn't a GOOD one, or a finished one.
One is old and lackluster. The other that's over R.O.B. is unfinished.
so jiglypuff psa is next great i always felt like jigly could use a new down B, and Up B even side B is weak
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 04, 2011, 09:29:37 AM
There isn't a GOOD one, or a finished one.
One is old and lackluster. The other that's over R.O.B. is unfinished.
It's also barely based on anything.
I fully agree with what you say.
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 04, 2011, 09:29:37 AM
There isn't a GOOD one, or a finished one.
One is old and lackluster. The other that's over R.O.B. is unfinished.
I might make a mecha sonic psa based on his moves SMBZ/Sonic3 and Knuckles after I finish dark super sonic.
But...I'd need help with the psa work...specials are the only ones that i'd need help with...
well i started an SMBZ Mecha Sonic hack. but then i stopped cuz i started workign on silver
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 04, 2011, 01:10:26 PM
I might make a mecha sonic psa based on his moves SMBZ/Sonic3 and Knuckles after I finish dark super sonic.
But...I'd need help with the psa work...specials are the only ones that i'd need help with...
Why SMBZ? >.o
Why not like, actual Sonic Games he's been in
Fighters
S3AK
Sonic Adventure 1&2 (in the mission and multiplayer modes)
Sonic CD
Knuckles Chaotix
Sonic Rivals 2
Sonic Heroes
Anyways, this is getting off topic.
NOH! Nawt Falco! Thats who Emil is going over! (Im a big part of Project Emil lately)
But none the less, KJP, you and the rest of the team have made some pure WIN. You get a Silver Medal.
No pun intended............
OK, so a little bit intended......
OK, it was alot intended.......
OK OK OK OK IT WAS x9001 PERCENT INTENDED
>.>
<.<
Who is Emil? Are you talking about the sonic character Emerl?
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 04, 2011, 01:16:51 PM
Why SMBZ? >.o
Why not like, actual Sonic Games he's been in
Fighters
S3AK
Sonic Adventure 1&2 (in the mission and multiplayer modes)
Sonic CD
Knuckles Chaotix
Sonic Rivals 2
Sonic Heroes
Anyways, this is getting off topic.
Because Aniverge is finishing up a Fire Sonic PSA, we already have a Racoon Luigi, and SMBZ mario, and a Shadow The Hedgehog over DK, soon aniverge will be vertexing and making a Captain basilix psa. Thus, the only two characters remaining are Mecha Mario and Mecha Sonic.
And I'll be able to make my own episodes to continue the series via brawl machinima >_>
And I am taking moves from the games too silly :P Just using SMBZ for reference on like his wait animations, dash attack, throws and other stuff that he generally doesn't do in the games.
BTW: pothead the porcupine's psa is looking EPIC so far.
Silver looks awesome so far
but why so high Jumps i just saw in the video?
but i also waiting for the Bowser PSA :D
Quote from: Gotenks on August 04, 2011, 03:04:19 PM
Silver looks awesome so far
but why so high Jumps i just saw in the video?
but i also waiting for the Bowser PSA :D
His attributes make him jump high.
And the Bowser PSA is put on hold for now.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 04, 2011, 03:15:45 PMHis attributes make him jump high. And the Bowser PSA is put on hold for now.
ok
if you making op version this cool but if balanced i think same high as Luigi´s maybe or just Sonic´s
Quote from: Neku Sakuraba (aka SonicBrawler) on August 04, 2011, 01:47:37 PM
>.>
<.<
Who is Emil? Are you talking about the sonic character Emerl?
Emil Castagnier
(http://tales.neoseeker.com/w/i/tales/thumb/4/48/Emil.jpg/300px-Emil.jpg)
ah, ok. never heard of him
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 04, 2011, 03:18:40 AMlol. xD Don't forget that there is still Amy and Rouge. :P
Oh and Chaos 0 + Metal sonic xD
speaking of Amy, she is going to be a vertex instead of a model, and she is going to be over Bowser (i didnt know about your bowser hack KJP) instead of d3.
and Knuckles (he is as much importing as Tails since he is one of the first sonic char.)
Metal sonic i think i add to future plans instead of Knuckles since i just needing to port a PSA for that+good vertex is made for him but not knuckles
Amy vertex over Bowser? No offence, but you needa start sharing those happy pills buddeh...:srs:.......lmao
no, its Sonic vertexed into Amy, then ported over to Bowser. DarkshadeDx is the person who is going to vertex, texture, and port amy.
damn no amy for me since i wanted to keep Bowser(KJp´s bowser PSA+bowser is a mario char.)
for me in SSBB is it:
Mario char.>DBZ>Sonic>onepiece>Naruto>others
Quote from: Gotenks on August 04, 2011, 06:23:07 PM
and Knuckles (he is as much importing as Tails since he is one of the first sonic char.)
Metal sonic i think i add to future plans instead of Knuckles since i just needing to port a PSA for that+good vertex is made for him but not knuckles
are u talkin about the metal sonic over r.o.b or sonic
Quote from: keepitreal on August 04, 2011, 06:34:18 PMare u talkin about the metal sonic over r.o.b or sonic
port vertex over someone that works thats is not used in my roster +not a mario char.
Quote from: Gotenks on August 04, 2011, 06:35:00 PM
port vertex over someone that works thats is not used in my roster +not a mario char.
u misunderstood i meant their r hacks on r.o.b. and sonic n which of those hacks to do u plan on porting
so scyther is over Luigi so i guess i will try that Silver over falco hack xD when its released xD
Quote from: keepitreal on August 04, 2011, 06:40:38 PMu misunderstood i meant their r hacks on r.o.b. and sonic n which of those hacks to do u plan on porting
yes but that one you needing to make any animations inside a Fitmotion.pac for (as i dont want to do)
but if just a ported vertex you can use already made Animations
Quote from: Carnage on August 04, 2011, 06:41:14 PM
so scyther is over Luigi so i guess i will try that Silver over falco hack xD when its released xD
yes. that is why i released it. :D MISSION COMPLETE!
hey KJP if you dont mind me asking. what are your plans about Silver's Final smash? Since fox and falco share the same one, how are you gonna get by that?
Quote from: MandoWolfe on August 04, 2011, 06:56:00 PMhey KJP if you dont mind me asking. what are your plans about Silver's Final smash? Since fox and falco share the same one, how are you gonna get by that?
easy just dont use Falco´s landmaster since this is what they share
this is not the PSA
Quote from: Carnage on August 04, 2011, 06:41:14 PM
so scyther is over Luigi so i guess i will try that Silver over falco hack xD when its released xD
Haha, nice work SB
I've been talking to Master KJP today, so hopefully more progress soon c:
And yes, Silvers Final smash will be editted and will not use the Landmaster..
Infact the Final Smash is a very clever idea thought up between KJP, Suren and Myself.
Okay, I want to pitch an idea to you guys on Wrath of Koopa, LKB's neutral B.
Wrath of Koopa: Wrath of Koopa is unique to LKB alone as a move, because of how it functions. The attack changes based on a couple of factors, and whether or not those are tripped during gameplay. The conditions for the attack to change are.
-Bowser has at least 2 less stocks less than an opponent (or 2 less than the play with the highest stock count in a match with more than 2 players)
-His current hit percentage is below 120%
Wrath of Koopa (Neither condition is met): Bowser will breath in then spit out a single fireball that travels a far distance, but doesn't have much power or KB.
Wrath of Koopa (One condition is met): Bowser will breath in then spit out a much bigger, much more powerful fireball that travels less distance, but has more power and KB behind it.
Wrath of Koopa (Both Conditions are met): Bowser will breath in, then breath out a large, powerful stream of blue flames that have almost no KB to them.
Do you think this is good, or do you think I should go for something else?
Quote from: Velen on August 04, 2011, 08:48:09 PM
Okay, I want to pitch an idea to you guys on Wrath of Koopa, LKB's neutral B.
Wrath of Koopa: Wrath of Koopa is unique to LKB alone as a move, because of how it functions. The attack changes based on a couple of factors, and whether or not those are tripped during gameplay. The conditions for the attack to change are.
-Bowser has at least 2 less stocks less than an opponent (or 2 less than the play with the highest stock count in a match with more than 2 players)
-His current hit percentage is below 120%
Wrath of Koopa (Neither condition is met): Bowser will breath in then spit out a single fireball that travels a far distance, but doesn't have much power or KB.
Wrath of Koopa (One condition is met): Bowser will breath in then spit out a much bigger, much more powerful fireball that travels less distance, but has more power and KB behind it.
Wrath of Koopa (Both Conditions are met): Bowser will breath in, then breath out a large, powerful stream of blue flames that have almost no KB to them.
Do you think this is good, or do you think I should go for something else?
why not make it a normal fireball, i dont think its even possible to program the first condition anyway... T.T
i mean, it would be awesome for him to throw one fireball when less than 75%, 2 if less than 150% and three if more than 150%
or at least give u the possibility to shoot 2 or three, since u may not want to throw three (maybe there's another enemy coming closer from behind, u dont want to spend too much time on a single attack...)
Isn't it like, impossible to check the opponents stock count compared to yours in psa anyway?
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 04, 2011, 09:31:43 PM
Isn't it like, impossible to check the opponents stock count compared to yours in psa anyway?
Lucario does it.
Quote from: Velen on August 04, 2011, 09:59:46 PM
Lucario does it.
But, where's his coding to do so?
But the percent check is indeed possible, just look at some of DO's PSAs. The broken ones.
They get cheaper when they reach a specific percent... So that part's at least possible.
The stock however... That might be something hard coded into Lucario.
Like in his rel file perhaps... But if I'm wrong, I'm glad.
Because it would be neat to have this kind of coding, like for boss characters.
Wait, since when does Lucario check stock count? I know he checks damage%, but stock count?
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on August 04, 2011, 10:51:49 PM
Wait, since when does Lucario check stock count? I know he checks damage%, but stock count?
It's been said.
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on August 04, 2011, 10:51:49 PM
Wait, since when does Lucario check stock count? I know he checks damage%, but stock count?
Lucario's Aura Multiplier gets stronger not only through how much damage he takes, but how many stocks down he is.
Quote from: Velen on August 04, 2011, 10:59:13 PMLucario's Aura Multiplier gets stronger not only through how much damage he takes, but how many stocks down he is.
I didn't know that part. :o
Cool! I didn't know that. :o Anyway, sorry for causing an interruption.
"We now return to your regularly scheduled programming."
Quote from: SmashClash on August 04, 2011, 11:00:11 PM
I didn't know that part. :o
I knew, Sakurai said so on the Dojo page for Lucario.
I just wonder if it can be recreated for another character...
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 04, 2011, 11:06:47 PM
I knew, Sakurai said so on the Dojo page for Lucario.
I just wonder if it can be recreated for another character...
probably not, since it wont even appear in PSA probably... just pure hard-coding... at least thats what i guess, no investigation made by me, so dont take me too serious...
I think it is hard-coded.
:af:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 05, 2011, 09:55:14 PM
>.>
<.<
Gentlemen...behold!
...
Silver's Final Smash!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZJpT4cZ6DY&feature=channel_video_title
I commented on the video~
And seriously, you did an amazing job on this :3
Also, for those wondering what the move is,
It's called "Shield of light"
And Silver genuinely uses it in his Super Form, and as one of the attacks in Sonic and the Black Knight.
lol at the end of the video.
Silver: Personally I prefer the air~
Sonic: Nooooo, that's falco's line you dumbass *turns into a star*
Please tell me you're at least going to remove falco's spoken voices....especially his taglines in his taunts...and the final smash.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 06, 2011, 02:02:29 AM
lol at the end of the video.
Silver: Personally I prefer the air~
Sonic: Nooooo, that's falco's line you dumbass *turns into a star*
Please tell me you're at least going to remove falco's spoken voices....especially his taglines in his taunts...and the final smash.
Yes, Falco's voice will be replaced with Silver's.
oh, for people who want a beta of silver, you cant get one. stop PMing me.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 06, 2011, 02:19:48 AM
Yes, Falco's voice will be replaced with Silver's.
Um, okay, but for those of us who don't use rivolution, at least remove the sound effects that involve falco actually saying something? The Hmph and Ha type sounds are acceptable in my opinion.
Wow KJP! this looks amazing! :D me and my gf are totally looking foward to the completion of this project.
Quote from: Neku Sakuraba (aka SonicBrawler) on August 06, 2011, 02:21:46 AM
oh, for people who want a beta of silver, you cant get one. stop PMing me.
I know right >_>
It's like me getting random as hell pms from noobs asking me to make some psa [censored] I have no clue how to do. I eventually blocked someone for being persistant and annoying....so if they keep doing it, thats always an option.
i have been asked on here, on smashboards, on youtube, and on supersonicbrosbrawl. i keep telling them they have to wait.
Model update
(http://i54.tinypic.com/34e25w4.png)
I hope KJP doesn't mind me posting this here.
If not, I'll stick it in the vertex thread..
but since it's all for the same thing, it should be ok, right?
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 06, 2011, 02:01:57 PM
Model update
(http://i54.tinypic.com/34e25w4.png)
I hope KJP doesn't mind me posting this here.
If not, I'll stick it in the vertex thread..
but since it's all for the same thing, it should be ok, right?
I don't mind you posting here. :P
Why would I mind? :P
That's looking good Shade. ;)
Oh god, it finally happened, someone finally mistook silvers head as pot and smoked it XD
[/jokes]
Heh, actuallly a decent upgrade, um...if anything else...*shrug*
roster already ready for Silver with CSP/BPs and etc.
now just PSA/ported vertex over Falco :D
well Camonsters made a pack with unoffical recolors, csp, bp, stock, css icon, and name.
Quote from: Neku Sakuraba (aka SonicBrawler) on August 07, 2011, 01:07:39 PM
well Camonsters made a pack with unoffical recolors, csp, bp, stock, css icon, and name.
Suren is working on alternate costumes
and xZedkiel should be too at some point.
so will the offical ones also have csp and bp and stock?
Quote from: Neku Sakuraba (aka SonicBrawler) on August 07, 2011, 03:58:42 PM
so will the offical ones also have csp and bp and stock?
Of course,
and some of Cam's work will be included
alright
Yay, I'm getting noticed o: I feel peeps here don't enjoy my work xD
But hopefully people enjoy my Samus/Silver/Knuckles(when he gets done as a vertex port) recolors ;~;
FS looks pretty good :D looving the Marth entry circle. ^-^ Can't wait to get the full thing.
And Darkeh, the model update is looking great :D
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 08, 2011, 06:03:12 AM
Yay, I'm getting noticed o: I feel peeps here don't enjoy my work xD
But hopefully people enjoy my Samus/Silver/Knuckles(when he gets done as a vertex port) recolors ;~;
FS looks pretty good :D looving the Marth entry circle. ^-^ Can't wait to get the full thing.
And Darkeh, the model update is looking great :D
what recolors are you makin? the ones in your CSP thread on Super Sonic Bros?
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 09, 2011, 12:58:21 AM
what recolors are you makin? the ones in your CSP thread on Super Sonic Bros?
For Silver? No, I'm making something more Subtle, and maybe those too. o:
ohh okay :P
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 09, 2011, 02:27:18 AM
ohh okay :P
Why? lol were you planning on making CSP's or recolors or something?
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 09, 2011, 02:35:14 AM
Why? lol were you planning on making CSP's or recolors or something?
He wanted too..
Actually I never replied,
but as I've said to you, I want his suits from Rivals..
So maybe you could share those out between you?
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 09, 2011, 02:35:14 AM
Why? lol were you planning on making CSP's or recolors or something?
well i made a pretty cool silver CSP here:
(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2274/silver3k.png)
and i was wondering what the colors were gonna be so i can make some for my thread after the hack released... but i could wait till the hack is released if u want :P
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 09, 2011, 07:01:20 PM
He wanted too..
Actually I never replied,
but as I've said to you, I want his suits from Rivals..
So maybe you could share those out between you?
if its okay with xZedkiel... hes better at making CSPs and recolors than i am tho
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 09, 2011, 07:01:20 PM
He wanted too..
Actually I never replied,
but as I've said to you, I want his suits from Rivals..
So maybe you could share those out between you?
y rivals suits. how about jsut 1, and the rest be recolors, because the rivasl suits arent that good
Quote from: Neku Sakuraba (aka SonicBrawler) on August 09, 2011, 08:37:52 PM
y rivals suits. how about jsut 1, and the rest be recolors, because the rivasl suits arent that good
Because that's your opinion.
And because I'm a canon guy.
There are also 2 recolors.
But they are based on Silver's Beta designs.
Those 2 are being made by Suren.
ah, ok
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2wg8w36.jpg)
Well after countless efforts to polygon delete the right polygon's so that it worked ok in brawl, here is the new body vertex ingame xP
Idea, why not use the Sonic with the golden bands instead since the beginning? that way the bands are shaped already they way they should've been o.o And the boots are definitely out of place. Texture on the body and head needs some fixing.
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 09, 2011, 11:05:58 PM
Idea, why not use the Sonic with the golden bands instead since the beginning? that way the bands are shaped already they way they should've been o.o And the boots are definitely out of place. Texture on the body and head needs some fixing.
Your idea = I tried.
Because I wouldn't be able to use Starwaffle's vertex as a base..
3DS Max treated the polygon's as totally different..
to put it simply - Each Sonic costume is treated as an entirely different model..
That's like taking Mario's hair and placing it over Ike..
It just wouldn't work.
Also, the boots are not out of place, it's the animation that causes it.
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 09, 2011, 10:44:00 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Well after countless efforts to polygon delete the right polygon's so that it worked ok in brawl, here is the new body vertex ingame xP
that looks amaazing so far!!
only thing is the texture needs some touching up... besides that it looks great!
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 10, 2011, 01:37:23 AM
that looks amaazing so far!!
only thing is the texture needs some touching up... besides that it looks great!
I could do that. I'm pretty good at creating metallic effects and senses of depth using Layer Styles.
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 09, 2011, 11:11:45 PM
Your idea = I tried.
Because I wouldn't be able to use Starwaffle's vertex as a base..
3DS Max treated the polygon's as totally different..
to put it simply - Each Sonic costume is treated as an entirely different model..
That's like taking Mario's hair and placing it over Ike..
It just wouldn't work.
Also, the boots are not out of place, it's the animation that causes it.
Iight and Alright sir. Well then, are the boots fixed in the animations? o.o
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 10, 2011, 01:37:23 AM
that looks amaazing so far!!
only thing is the texture needs some touching up... besides that it looks great!
Yeah I know x.x
And thankyou :3
Quote from: Velen on August 10, 2011, 01:45:06 AM
I could do that. I'm pretty good at creating metallic effects and senses of depth using Layer Styles.
Well would you mind? I'd greatly appreciate it..
And it's my birthday today, so you could make it my present? xP
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 10, 2011, 09:09:07 AM
Iight and Alright sir. Well then, are the boots fixed in the animations? o.o
Not yet, and I could do it by disabling the feet bone..
But he runs kinda funny.
Hey KingJiggly any word from Divine on the Ichigo PSA update yet?
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on August 10, 2011, 09:53:48 PM
Hey KingJiggly any word from Divine on the Ichigo PSA update yet?
No, not yet. :(
Awww...
hey KJP how long until silver gets released in his beta stage?
Quote from: MandoWolfe on August 11, 2011, 04:19:17 AM
hey KJP how long until silver gets released in his beta stage?
That is something I do not know yet. :-\
aww. well i hope it gets to the beta stage soon. even with all it's faults it's still an amazing hack, and i can wait to try it. :)
that and my gf is getting anxious about this. lol she's already made CSP's and battle portraits. XD
I cant wait either!!!
The only thing that seems off little is his momentum when he picks up the crate and moves. In Sonic 06 when Silver picked pu objects he moved just fine, (if there wasn't any glitches ;) ) is there any way you can make him move at a steadier pace?
Quote from: BigBadBooya on August 11, 2011, 07:33:01 AM
I cant wait either!!!
The only thing that seems off little is his momentum when he picks up the crate and moves. In Sonic 06 when Silver picked pu objects he moved just fine, (if there wasn't any glitches ;) ) is there any way you can make him move at a steadier pace?
I'm not sure. I think only DK can move at a steady pace.
So How's Silver over Falco going?
I feel like the only person still looking forward to Legendary King Bowser :srs:
Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 11, 2011, 08:53:01 AM
I feel like the only person still looking forward to Legendary King Bowser :srs:
Nope, i'm still with you on that bro
Quote from: Puraidou on August 11, 2011, 09:34:54 AM
Nope, i'm still with you on that bro
Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 11, 2011, 08:53:01 AM
I feel like the only person still looking forward to Legendary King Bowser :srs:
Don't worry, I'm looking forward to finishing it too. Bur right now, it's put on hold until Velen says otherwise. :-\
Quote from: TBM on August 11, 2011, 08:48:09 AM
So How's Silver over Falco going?
CutterKirby64 recently made a few animations.
Okies I just woke up -Rubs Eyes-
Velen made a nice texture c:
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 11, 2011, 09:48:32 AM
Okies I just woke up -Rubs Eyes-
Velen made a nice texture c:
preview. now. :P
i also waiting for Bowser so he can get a epic PSA
i dont want to replace bowser (cuz of he is a mario char. :D and i am a mario fanboy) but at same time i wanted a new moveset just to bowser like this one
but i think Kjp want to do Silver first and that also fine by me (so i can remove Falco with something good :D)
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 11, 2011, 03:30:33 PM
preview. now. :P
I'm mixing the two together, so I'll preview it then xP
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 11, 2011, 03:59:01 PM
I'm mixing the two together, so I'll preview it then xP
Preview now? o.o
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 12, 2011, 02:06:40 PM
-Is not done yet =D-
Okay, did you like my recol's for Espio? o:
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 12, 2011, 02:19:07 PM
Okay, did you like my recol's for Espio? o:
Mhm.. I might ask star if I can fiddle with Espio's model..
Anyways!
Back on topic - Mastaklo said he'd make animations for Silver
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 12, 2011, 02:22:13 PM
Mhm.. I might ask star if I can fiddle with Espio's model..
Anyways!
Back on topic - Mastaklo said he'd make animations for Silver
Whoa o.o he still lives? That's awesome :D And when do either believe a public beta will be available?
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 12, 2011, 02:26:09 PM
Whoa o.o he still lives? That's awesome :D And when do either believe a public beta will be available?
No idea,
but don't rush it =P
And yes, he lives.
XD
Muahahahahaha
Mecha Sonic VS Silver VS Shadow VS Sonic, it's the ultimate brawl Sonic fanboai showdown O_o;;
*begins making lyrics like the adult swim song*
Also Darkshade, can u get to work on porting ZSS over to CF please ^+^ I'm going to test those ports of Mecha sonic right now :) And if it's a model port would I be able to use the falcon punch graphic for something? O_o;
BTW: If you think I should say "Metal" than you can stick it in your hole >=D I like mecha better :3
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 02:51:04 PM
Muahahahahaha
Mecha Sonic VS Silver VS Shadow VS Sonic, it's the ultimate brawl Sonic fanboai showdown O_o;;
*begins making lyrics like the adult swim song*
Also Darkshade, can u get to work on porting ZSS over to CF please ^+^ I'm going to test those ports of Mecha sonic right now :) And if it's a model port would I be able to use the falcon punch graphic for something? O_o;
BTW: If you think I should say "Metal" than you can stick it in your hole >=D I like mecha better :3
Gimme some time, a good port takes awhile
Silver took me 2 hours,
and then I had to redo it because the original motion went wrong.
Let me get metal out of the way first,
and call it whatever.. were basing the PSA after both characters afterall.
We need those Silver animations Dx
Kay, I'll test the first port as soon as I'm done working on my TMM fanfic for a bit. And no, I'm not missing an N and a T.... I mean Tokyo Mew Mew.... XD Fruity Anime FTW >=D
Should I make a small video for hype purposes? XD
Yeah, I remember trying to port ZSS over marth....didn't work that good XP
Heh, maybe we should just call it Metal/Mecha sonic psa? sense we're using both XD
BTW: Sorry for hijacking ur thread KJP :P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 03:01:44 PM
Kay, I'll test the first port as soon as I'm done working on my TMM fanfic for a bit. And no, I'm not missing an N and a T.... I mean Tokyo Mew Mew.... XD Fruity Anime FTW >=D
Should I make a small video for hype purposes? XD
Yeah, I remember trying to port ZSS over marth....didn't work that good XP
Heh, maybe we should just call it Metal/Mecha sonic psa? sense we're using both XD
BTW: Sorry for hijacking ur thread KJP :P
[/quote
You should read the sequel with Berry..
Anyways
PM me this stuff next time.
And make a video after I port the anims.
Anyways on topic from here on -
heh yeah, but seriously, using marths entry as a graphic in the FS...clever.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 03:12:54 PM
heh yeah, but seriously, using marths entry as a graphic in the FS...clever.
Mhm, Suren requested it, he'll likely texture it aswell XD
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 03:12:54 PM
heh yeah, but seriously, using marths entry as a graphic in the FS...clever.
Mhm, Suren requested it, he'll likely texture it aswell XD
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 12, 2011, 03:21:30 PM
Mhm, Suren requested it, he'll likely texture it aswell XD
lol double post XD
You know what'd be cool, if Charizards tail flame was an external graphic, we could swap it out with one of sonics and put the graphic on his chest O_o yeah....I mean THAT game...*shrug*
I wonder what he'll retexture it to be ...
Probably something that says "SILVER IS A [censored]!" XD
Or wait, make it a sign that says "Pothead The Porcupine Power!"
XD
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 03:25:50 PM
lol double post XD
You know what'd be cool, if Charizards tail flame was an external graphic, we could swap it out with one of sonics and put the graphic on his chest O_o yeah....I mean THAT game...*shrug*
I wonder what he'll retexture it to be ...
Probably something that says "SILVER IS A [censored]!" XD
Or wait, make it a sign that says "Pothead The Porcupine Power!"
XD
He'll retexture it like his move in the games,
and he's a huge fan of Silver so I doubt it.
Don't even mention that game e.o
And he's texturing it now~
This is another preview.
DARKSHADEDX took a couple of pics of the Up-Special.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
nice.
awesome :D
pothead powers goooooo~
...
really...I really just said that.... XD
lookin pretty good so far.
=P
He's almost there, and he's pretty damn amazing~
EDIT:
Animations were most in need of:
up smash, side smash, down tilt, side tilt in air, dash attack, down tilt in air, up tilt in air.
does the up special just go in one direction, or can you can choose which direction when you use it like falco's?
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 13, 2011, 09:33:06 PM
does the up special just go in one direction, or can you can choose which direction when you use it like falco's?
You can choose, I just took the pics of it going in that direction =P
alright, just wondering lol. about what percentage do u guys say the PSA is done?
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 13, 2011, 11:06:33 PM
alright, just wondering lol. about what percentage do u guys say the PSA is done?
[/quote
Pretty close..
Uhhmmm 80%?
Would that be about right KJP?
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 13, 2011, 11:07:25 PM
Pretty close..
Uhhmmm 80%?
Would that be about right KJP?
I'm not very sure about that. Maybe about 75%
i say 76.325% :P
sweet. this is a PSA im looking forward too the most :P
It definitely looks interesting that's for sure.
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on August 15, 2011, 04:08:57 PM
It definitely looks interesting that's for sure.
Well if you like, I can post a link to the moveset video.
Sure.
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on August 15, 2011, 04:59:18 PM
Sure.
Sorry it's so late;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtpNSB3zP8w
I'm also sorry the video sucks, but I stayed up til 8 AM with Suren making it so..
feel my wrath if you complain.
Lol XD
all...animtatin...done....FINALLY! i drowned in an ocean of animations XD
Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 15, 2011, 09:27:38 PM
all...animtatin...done....FINALLY! i drowned in an ocean of animations XD
Well.. mostly =P
All animations are done? That's good to know, but please wait for one more animation! ;)
I'll be making one for when he floats after jumping.
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on August 15, 2011, 09:34:05 PM
All animations are done? That's good to know, but please wait for one more animation! ;)
I'll be making one for when he floats after jumping.
Well.. not exactly
There's still a few to go.
And we need your jumping animation too~!
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 15, 2011, 09:35:17 PM
Well.. not exactly
There's still a few to go.
And we need your jumping animation too~!
Everything is okay in the latest beta, I mean the jump to fall isn't like it was before. Maybe KJP fixed it. xD
In that case there's no need to make a new jump animation.
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on August 15, 2011, 09:39:06 PM
Everything is okay in the latest beta, I mean the jump to fall isn't like it was before. Maybe KJP fixed it. xD
In that case there's no need to make a new jump animation.
Well other than having Silver has his own Jump D=
this is the first time i see KJP taking so long releasing a psa that must mean it will be epic becuase so many ppl are working hard on it xD im one of many that will be downloading it on the day its released :P altough i dont know who silver is just want to try a psa he seems a psichic and electric character and i just love those type of characters xD
Quote from: Carnage on August 15, 2011, 09:47:25 PM
this is the first time i see KJP taking so long releasing a psa that must mean it will be epic becuase so many ppl are working hard on it xD im one of many that will be downloading it on the day its released :P altough i dont know who silver is just want to try a psa he seems a psichic and electric character and i just love those type of characters xD
Well with that, you've got it in one =P
And yeah some of the animations still need work..
But they'll likely be fixed up with a later release ontop of this one.
NO MORE ANIMATIONS! *goes crazy*
*Dies*
Best silver hack in my opinion
Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 15, 2011, 09:59:06 PM
*Dies*
Best silver hack in my opinion
Well derp, it's the only one that's gotten this far.
I should know.
XD
The Silver project is a project I've been trying to get done for over a year now.
the others are Zetta lame
I FEEL EPIC!
How's the progress?
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 15, 2011, 10:03:03 PMWell derp, it's the only one that's gotten this far. I should know. XD The Silver project is a project I've been trying to get done for over a year now.
when is it gonna be released?
I'm getting Silver once he's done, that's for sure!
Quote from: TBM on August 16, 2011, 07:02:30 AM
How's the progress?
Quote from: TBM on August 16, 2011, 08:34:12 AMwhen is it gonna be released?
That's a double post, there's an edit button for a reason you know? And seriously dude, stop asking when it's going to be release. You've been asking the same thing over and over in KTH's and Smash's topics. Just be patient like the rest of us, we're not asking about it every day either.
Quote from: Pride (PsoBB) on August 16, 2011, 09:11:59 AM
I'm getting Silver once he's done, that's for sure!
That's a double post, there's an edit button for a reason you know? And seriously dude, stop asking when it's going to be release. You've been asking the same thing over and over in KTH's and Smash's topics. Just be patient like the rest of us, we're not asking about it every day either.
^ This.
And soon hopefully..
Maybe even today if were lucky?
I don't wanna have anyone getting their hopes up though.
Hey DARKSHADEDX, After seeing your Silver over Falco whole moveset i think it might be about 95% done?
Quote from: TBM on August 16, 2011, 10:01:38 AM
Hey DARKSHADEDX, After seeing your Silver over Falco whole moveset i think it might be about 95% done?
The video?
No the PSA is behind that.
And the video is 100% done.
The PSA is at about 75%
Can't you just release it like ya know, an early beta?
Quote from: TBM on August 16, 2011, 11:55:57 AM
Can't you just release it like ya know, an early beta?
Nopeeeeeeee
Besides were going as fast as we can.
Have a little more patience.
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 16, 2011, 12:00:53 PM
Nopeeeeeeee
Besides were going as fast as we can.
Have a little more patience.
What about a late beta, like after twelve pm :oshi:
lol kidding
seriously pple, it's frickin pothead the porcupine, you can wait a few more days to go TO THE MOON!! (lol that'd be an epic alternate final smash if you could check if sonic was the one he hit XD )
>.>
<.<
...
The long wait has finally paid off!
The first release of Silver is finally here! =D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21589&Moderated=All
wow so many things are being released tonight looks like its BV christmas today xD i will try it right now
Quote from: Carnage on August 16, 2011, 09:58:52 PM
wow so many things are being released tonight looks like its BV christmas today xD i will try it right now
Hehe ;)
for what i see he is preety good maybe too good xD the ammount of free hits he can get is crazy lol the stun is just a bit too good and something wierd is the up aerial it looks like he even changes location on the air while doing it but maybe its just my imajination and i dont know if its just my wii but why does the body color look diferente from the head color? and i see you changed the n B too a perfect ball instead of the spiky one .
Quote from: Carnage on August 16, 2011, 10:49:41 PM
for what i see he is preety good maybe too good xD the ammount of free hits he can get is crazy lol the stun is just a bit too good and something wierd is the up aerial it looks like he even changes location on the air while doing it but maybe its just my imajination and i dont know if its just my wii but why does the body color look diferente from the head color? and i see you changed the n B too a perfect ball instead of the spiky one .
yeah the color is wierd in the pics... i havent had time to test it yet though
video is being uploaded to youtube. expect it in the next hour. :D
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 16, 2011, 10:55:32 PM
yeah the color is wierd in the pics... i havent had time to test it yet though
Mhm, remind me never to mess around with env textures.
XD
I was 43rd Dowload D:... sadface..
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 16, 2011, 11:08:41 PM
Mhm, remind me never to mess around with env textures.
XD
You could just get rid of it entirely...
Although...
is the bowser psa still on hold
Quote from: keepitreal on August 17, 2011, 02:15:04 AM
is the bowser psa still on hold
Yeah, things still aren't entirely finalized since I decided to redo some of the moveset and refine it, but from the look of it on my end, LKB could be back in business soon, but with school coming up in a week for me, he might not.
Have the new Neutral B and Down B figured out though.
I think I may entirely replace the Utilt though.
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 17, 2011, 12:39:48 AM
Lol why sadface?
Cause I wasn't top five XD Well, I'm gonna just judge animations first.
AAA, he slides back on the last hit,
UTilt, maybe make him look at what he's attacking lol,
FSmash, he should look more aggressive when he unleashes it, maybe step his right leg forward, charge with his arms further back, and thrust both arms forward.
DSmash, make him not move around so much except his arms, cause he's wobbling on his heels.
USmash, same as UTilt.
SideB, same as USmash/UTilt
Waits, fixing glove one, don't make him move his feet, maybe kick them like link while fixing his gloves,
one where he extends one arm, make him quickly get to it after shuffling his feet to the position like when Fox says "come on!" Just the speed of the feet shuffling, not the position, the current one is fine but just looks weird slowly gliding across the floor like that. And maybe he should hold the pose a bit more and move his arm in a circle and stop when it gets back up, then switch back to wait one. (Just ideas).
Idea for the A,A,A: first hit he should slouch a bit, second he should stretch his leg out and kneel on the other, then step forward with the stretched leg and do the third hit.
Maybe Side Taunt should have him point then swing his arm to the side like a "You'll never beat me!" kind of thing and make him say "I am not to be trifled with" XD Nah, Trifled should be a win. But that's all.
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 17, 2011, 04:30:40 AM
Cause I wasn't top five XD Well, I'm gonna just judge animations first.
AAA, he slides back on the last hit,
UTilt, maybe make him look at what he's attacking lol,
FSmash, he should look more aggressive when he unleashes it, maybe step his right leg forward, charge with his arms further back, and thrust both arms forward.
DSmash, make him not move around so much except his arms, cause he's wobbling on his heels.
USmash, same as UTilt.
SideB, same as USmash/UTilt
Waits, fixing glove one, don't make him move his feet, maybe kick them like link while fixing his gloves,
one where he extends one arm, make him quickly get to it after shuffling his feet to the position like when Fox says "come on!" Just the speed of the feet shuffling, not the position, the current one is fine but just looks weird slowly gliding across the floor like that. And maybe he should hold the pose a bit more and move his arm in a circle and stop when it gets back up, then switch back to wait one. (Just ideas).
Idea for the A,A,A: first hit he should slouch a bit, second he should stretch his leg out and kneel on the other, then step forward with the stretched leg and do the third hit.
Maybe Side Taunt should have him point then swing his arm to the side like a "You'll never beat me!" kind of thing and make him say "I am not to be trifled with" XD Nah, Trifled should be a win. But that's all.
Personally I think his Final Smash could be better.
Like a huge, Psychic Shock being unleashed or something.
That's the problem with a lot of Final Smashes done in PSA (This applies to all PSAs) The majority of them don't look like Final Smashes. In fact, many of them look like just normal attacks with extra effects.
Quote from: Velen on August 17, 2011, 04:40:11 AM
Personally I think his Final Smash could be better.
Like a huge, Psychic Shock being unleashed or something.
That's the problem with a lot of Final Smashes done in PSA (This applies to all PSAs) The majority of them don't look like Final Smashes. In fact, many of them look like just normal attacks with extra effects.
Either this, or a Turquoise Mario Finale even if it's not canon, it would fit the most in Brawl terms. Even Samus' FS in turquoise.
i was wondering. where there gonna be any CSP's of him? or names or anything of that sort?
Quote from: MandoWolfe on August 17, 2011, 04:44:08 AM
i was wondering. where there gonna be any CSP's of him? or names or anything of that sort?
Yes, I'm gonna make recolors and CSPs.
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 17, 2011, 04:42:38 AM
Either this, or a Turquoise Mario Finale even if it's not canon, it would fit the most in Brawl terms. Even Samus' FS in turquoise.
Enough of the "and/or" fallacy business. >_>+
My point is a lot fo Final Smashes don't look like Final Smashes. I'm not talking about graphics-wise, I'm talking in general.
In general, a lot of Final Smashes that people make do not look like Final Smashes.
About the only PSAs by far that I would say has a Final Smash that looks like a Final Smash is Gokario and and the original Cloud PSA's Final Smash.
Most other Final Smashes just don't look it.
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 17, 2011, 04:46:01 AMYes, I'm gonna make recolors and CSPs.
Oh ok then. well at least now i know they'll be good. :D
i think the jumps is too high and fall is too slow
on Silver also the FS needs to be abit more stronger
Quote from: Velen on August 17, 2011, 05:31:23 AM
Enough of the "and/or" fallacy business. >_>+
My point is a lot fo Final Smashes don't look like Final Smashes. I'm not talking about graphics-wise, I'm talking in general.
In general, a lot of Final Smashes that people make do not look like Final Smashes.
About the only PSAs by far that I would say has a Final Smash that looks like a Final Smash is Gokario and and the original Cloud PSA's Final Smash.
Most other Final Smashes just don't look it.
Idk where you got the and/or from, but I agree.. The original Cloud had what I'd label a true FS, I personally dislike invincibility or power up ones, kind of kill the game. I know you don't mean graphics, you mean the actual look and feel of the attack, the need to use technique and such. Hence why I suggested something like a psychic energy beam that hits like Samus' beam but looks like Gokario's Aura Kamehameha.
Quote from: Velen on August 17, 2011, 05:31:23 AM
Enough of the "and/or" fallacy business. >_>+
My point is a lot fo Final Smashes don't look like Final Smashes. I'm not talking about graphics-wise, I'm talking in general.
In general, a lot of Final Smashes that people make do not look like Final Smashes.
About the only PSAs by far that I would say has a Final Smash that looks like a Final Smash is Gokario and and the original Cloud PSA's Final Smash.
Most other Final Smashes just don't look it.
Problem is, replicating the grand cinematic feel of most final smashes is very difficult whilst keeping them balanced. The original Cloud's FS was just great Aether with some blue graphic pasted on the back and made to teleport back and forth. Using giant graphics can sometimes make the FS look obnoxious. And the vast majority of people don't have the patience to animate a badass looking 200 odd frame animation for a Final Smash (like I did for V Joe and Kit was doing for Tifa).
Right ok screw that I'm not quoting everyone >.o
Ok first off, we needed animators, and we had like 2.
So don't complain about it please, that's one of the many reasons we called it V1.
Because the animatons will be cleaned up later.
"Maybe Side Taunt should have him point then swing his arm to the side like a "You'll never beat me!" kind of thing and make him say "I am not to be trifled with" XD Nah, Trifled should be a win. But that's all."
It is that. owo
"i think the jumps is too high and fall is too slow
on Silver also the FS needs to be abit more stronger "
I'll agree with the jump to high.
But he falls at the correct speed, just like in 06.
"Personally I think his Final Smash could be better.
Like a huge, Psychic Shock being unleashed or something."
No made up moves. D=
I get your point that it's not as SDo0m says, cinematic enough.
But if you're going to make a character, you stick by their moves...
Atleast that was always my rule..
I think the problem you're trying to get at is the feel of it.
But as I say, it's V1 for a reason.
^ long post is long
I also agree that the final smash is weird. :P
Why not he turns time slow and he burst left then right then goes back? (Sonic Riders Zero Gravity)
so scyther revamp is him the pool xD
Quote from: Carnage on August 17, 2011, 02:25:12 PM
so scyther revamp is him the pool xD
Yes, but I'm planning on making two other PSAs first. And I also have to help Kit finish Tifa, help Marioking64DS finish a project, and finish up LKB.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 17, 2011, 02:29:43 PM
Yes, but I'm planning on making two other PSAs first. And I also have to help Kit finish Tifa, help Marioking64DS finish a project, and finish up LKB.
Not to mention my request PSA. Manaphy FTW! >:3 (Still thinking for moves first though xD) :P
Quote from: Celsius on August 17, 2011, 02:32:43 PM
Not to mention my request PSA. Manaphy FTW! >:3 (Still thinking for moves first though xD) :P
xD Yes, that too.
Don't know why I keep forgetting to mention it. :-\
Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 17, 2011, 02:19:38 PM
^ long post is long
I also agree that the final smash is weird. :P
Why not he turns time slow and he burst left then right then goes back? (Sonic Riders Zero Gravity)
But he doesn't do that in Super form.
And this attack he does.
Why is everyone wanting to change the attack?
Why not just fix up the move a bit.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 17, 2011, 02:41:18 PM
xD Yes, that too.
Don't know why I keep forgetting to mention it. :-\
Lol it's fine, i've yet to think of a full moveset XD
I'm gonna use his pokemon moves from the games AND the movie, i might need your help thinking about it all though.
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 17, 2011, 02:14:25 PMBut if you're going to make a character, you stick by their moves... Atleast that was always my rule.. I think the problem you're trying to get at is the feel of it. But as I say, it's V1 for a reason.
not always sometimes you had to make madeup moves (like as Geno since he got non moves like Air "A" attacks he is always on the ground)
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 17, 2011, 02:44:45 PM
But he doesn't do that in Super form.
And this attack he does.
Why is everyone wanting to change the attack?
Why not just fix up the move a bit.
Cuz people lack common sense sometimes and just want to make life as hard as possible for PSAers
Quote from: Celsius on August 17, 2011, 02:44:53 PM
Lol it's fine, i've yet to think of a full moveset XD
I'm gonna use his pokemon moves from the games AND the movie, i might need your help thinking about it all though.
Let's chat on MSN sometime about it. :P
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 17, 2011, 03:18:09 PM
Cuz people lack common sense sometimes and just want to make life as hard as possible for PSAers
Haha, I think that would be it =P
PSA is hard enough as it is e.o
anyway Silver is awesome
1. he is over a "Almost Clone char." we got 3 of (mainly FS and almost "B" attacks")
2. not one i using got non Vertexs over him one more reason for silver is perfect for me
3. one step closer to replace each starfox char. and get more Sonic/DBZ/mario in my roster
4. now just Shadow over Fox left (as i am 20% done with right now) and Vegeta over Wolf :af2:
but silver needs SFX pack /CSPs,BPs/afew Animations revamps/lower jumps
but as i said Silver is awesome KJP´s best moveset (yet)
KingJiggly, did I ever mention how much I love you for your work? :af:
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on August 17, 2011, 05:55:23 PM
KingJiggly, did I ever mention how much I love you for your work? :af:
:af: I believe you did before. :P
Haha, well it's always good to remind ya.
i see KJP has a full list of psas to be done xD and manaphy psa sould be diferent since well a water pokemon i hope you can get water graphics or something like that but aafyre didnt released manaphy yet :P
Well I made some csps.
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/SILVER.png)
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/red-3.png)
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/yell.png)
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/white-2.png)
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/blue-3.png)
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/grn.png)
I think some colors might be a little bit off meaning that they are too light. Also there is a missing part in one of the shoes but it doesn't show up at all in game.
Quote from: Link1213 on August 17, 2011, 07:26:31 PM
Well I made some csps.
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/SILVER.png)
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/red-3.png)
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/yell.png)
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/white-2.png)
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/blue-3.png)
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/Link1213/grn.png)
I think some colors might be a little bit off meaning that they are too light. Also there is a missing part in one of the shoes but it doesn't show up at all in game.
Those look really neat. :)
They do, one thing though -
The transparency tool seems to have made the boots transparent.
And the Silver you've made which is slightly lighter (white)
Is more than just a recolour.
This psa is awsome. I was wondering can I get this ported to jigs or wario if possible?
Quote from: SonicBurstX on August 17, 2011, 07:51:44 PM
This psa is awsome. I was wondering can I get this ported to jigs or wario if possible?
Thank you. :)
And it's alright with me, just make sure the rest of the team is OK with it.
Great, now I just need a porter that can help me.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 17, 2011, 03:18:09 PM
Cuz people sometimes think some things could be better than they are.
Fix'd 4 Truth.
Quote from: Velen on August 17, 2011, 09:24:26 PM
Fix'd 4 Truth.
What I said was the truth...
The fact of the matter is, both situations apply.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 17, 2011, 09:25:48 PM
What I said was the truth...
The fact of the matter is, both situations apply.
I'll give you that one too.
Lol
Dark he doesn't swing his arm though XD and the only problem I have with this PSA would be the Final Smash, as I could careless about the animations I mentioned, but that's for those who would nitpick. You know how I am with Silver and Espio :3
Also:
Recolors coming soon by me, both subtle and mine from Silver over Luigi.
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 17, 2011, 10:03:59 PM
Dark he doesn't swing his arm though XD and the only problem I have with this PSA would be the Final Smash, as I could careless about the animations I mentioned, but that's for those who would nitpick. You know how I am with Silver and Espio :3
Also:
Recolors coming soon by me, both subtle and mine from Silver over Luigi.
Alright, well isnstead of suggesting a whole new move.
How would you make the Final Smash?
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 17, 2011, 10:05:59 PM
Alright, well isnstead of suggesting a whole new move.
How would you make the Final Smash?
Well I honestly understand, if I can't suggest a new move I wouldn't be making it. Also, as I'm not working PSA, I'm not making it. All I can do is suggest. I think the move lasts too short, doesn't have the feel of a Final Smash, and such a small hit should have higher kill potential in my opinion. But sometimes you know, it's sad, but you have to go un-canon. It doesn't need to be cinematic, but just something that feels much more like a Finisher. Maybe the current one needs some edits is all and you can keep the canon trademark you love Darky ^-^. Cause I really do like the PSA a lot, and the FS looks cool but doesn't feel Final enough.
i totally agree with Zed.
I agree that Darkshade needs to get his ass busy on making a Metal sonic moveset XD
The moveset I mean :P lol JK dude but seriously *is waiting patiently*
I actually have ideas for metal sonic's dash and dash-attack already, I thinks u guys'll enjoy it <3
While I wait for that, I think I'll start my simi-secret link psa <3
And when it's finished, Lloyd and Richter can suck it! XD
are silver SFX in the works?
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 18, 2011, 12:55:21 AM
are silver SFX in the works?
Indeed so.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 18, 2011, 12:34:24 AM
I agree that Darkshade needs to get his ass busy on making a Metal sonic moveset XD
The moveset I mean :P lol JK dude but seriously *is waiting patiently*
I actually have ideas for metal sonic's dash and dash-attack already, I thinks u guys'll enjoy it <3
While I wait for that, I think I'll start my simi-secret link psa <3
And when it's finished, Lloyd and Richter can suck it! XD
-Is getting to it-
lol no worries, I need to practice animating some more anyway >_<
heh btw click the linky for a quick chuckle.
http://naruzeldamaster.deviantart.com/art/Demotivational-Troll-Mira-253532733
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 18, 2011, 03:07:43 AM
>.>
<.<
A video DataDrain made showing off how good Silver's Up-B is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bck5V6P5A20
Wow.
That really does the PSA justice..
And.. shows you have a lot of skill o-o
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 18, 2011, 03:07:43 AM>.> <.< A video DataDrain made showing off how good Silver's Up-B is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bck5V6P5A20
AWW MAN! just watching this makes me wish that my wii wasnt messed up. :( now ill have to wait to try out Silver.
just like i said silver has a good moveset maybe for the next version you guys can fix the body colour to match the head colour xD
Quote from: Carnage on August 18, 2011, 05:35:58 PM
just like i said silver has a good moveset maybe for the next version you guys can fix the body colour to match the head colour xD
Of course, you'll be surprised in the next version I assure you.
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 18, 2011, 05:50:59 PMOf course, you'll be surprised in the next version I assure you.
i am already hyped cuz Silver PSA/port is awesome
just tested PSA. heres my review.
*jump is too high, fall too slow
*the textures need to be improved a bit... the body and head dont match on any of them.
*some animations need to be a bit smoother and better
*the final smash is... pretty lame. it really needs to be more improved and have a better final smash feel to it.
*the N-Special is just... odd. idk how to describe it... but i dont like it much.
besides that, i think its pretty awesome :P
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 18, 2011, 11:11:41 PM
just tested PSA. heres my review.
*jump is too high, fall too slow
*the textures need to be improved a bit... the body and head dont match on any of them.
*some animations need to be a bit smoother and better
*the final smash is... pretty lame. it really needs to be more improved and have a better final smash feel to it.
*the N-Special is just... odd. idk how to describe it... but i dont like it much.
besides that, i think its pretty awesome :P
Nano, I'm not trying to be mean or anything here, I'm just trying to work something out.
So I'm asking everyone the same thing..
and it's only based on one of those complaints, but -
Have you even played Sonic 06? As Silver?
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 18, 2011, 11:15:40 PM
Nano, I'm not trying to be mean or anything here, I'm just trying to work something out.
So I'm asking everyone the same thing..
and it's only based on one of those complaints, but -
Have you even played Sonic 06? As Silver?
yes. i own sonic 06. but this isnt that game, its brawl. so in my OPINION, these need to be improved so his moveset fits brawl better. but its up to you guys :)
also in Sonic 06... i really dont remember him going into ball form. ever. does he in other games?
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 18, 2011, 11:26:57 PM
yes. i own sonic 06. but this isnt that game, its brawl. so in my OPINION, these need to be improved so his moveset fits brawl better. but its up to you guys :)
also in Sonic 06... i really dont remember him going into ball form. ever. does he in other games?
He does the ball thing in that one game for the PSP I think.. But I don't like the neutral B all that much either XD I still think he should be much more brawlified.
...:srs: Did any of you listen to what SDo0m said!?
...
I'm quite surprised that you ignored him...Ignoring SDo0m!? Please. >.> But you people did manage to ignore his comment on why custom Final Smashes aren't as good as the normal Final Smashes...So I will post what he said below...And make sure you read it.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 17, 2011, 09:31:42 AM
Problem is, replicating the grand cinematic feel of most final smashes is very difficult whilst keeping them balanced. The original Cloud's FS was just great Aether with some blue graphic pasted on the back and made to teleport back and forth. Using giant graphics can sometimes make the FS look obnoxious. And the vast majority of people don't have the patience to animate a badass looking 200 odd frame animation for a Final Smash (like I did for V Joe and Kit was doing for Tifa).
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 18, 2011, 11:32:18 PM
...:srs: Did any of you listen to what SDo0m said!?
...
I'm quite surprised that you ignored him...Ignoring SDo0m!? Please. >.> But you people did manage to ignore his comment on why custom Final Smashes aren't as good as the normal Final Smashes...So I will post what he said below...And make sure you read it.
KJP, you're failing to understand that we don't want a cinematic Final Smash, just something that feels much more like a Final Smash. And don't assume we ignored his post, cause if anything, if I miss a page on his thread, I go back to read every single post and I do the same with yours.
dont know why everyone so concerned with the FS i like it . and maybe you could make silver jump if the N-B hits like sonic and the tails over metaknight hack so he could combo xD
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 18, 2011, 11:37:11 PM
KJP, you're failing to understand that we don't want a cinematic Final Smash, just something that feels much more like a Final Smash. And don't assume we ignored his post, cause if anything, if I miss a page on his thread, I go back to read every single post and I do the same with yours.
this.
the FS is too small and not too strong. yes, i know its very hard to make one, but just make it a bit stronger and longer... it ends too fast.
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 18, 2011, 11:32:00 PM
He does the ball thing in that one game for the PSP I think.. But I don't like the neutral B all that much either XD I still think he should be much more brawlified.
Well mhm I'll agree with you on a few things.
Ok here's what'll happen in the next PSA.
We'll fix up the nuetral B.
He'll jump slightly lower.
We'll make the Final Smash more Cinematic... and that's the last I wanna hear about that because it's kindve getting boring now.
Don't talk to me about the textures.. I know that's a problem, and it shall be sorted.
He'll fall a little faster, not fast. but fastER.. He currently falls the same as Jigglypuf.. so we'll likely go to the character above it.
As we said in the release we'll know about the animations. And we'll fix them.
Now I'm sorry if all that sounds slightly enraged.
But ever since it's been released, we've heard the same complaints.
We get the point already.
But not once has anyone said "Oh I like this move"
"This move is good because"
I'm all for constructive criticism.
But when everyone says the same thing, and we've already said we'll fix it.
Please stop going on about it.
Because it gets annoying.
Thankyou.
Both for the complaints and compliments, honestly =P
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 18, 2011, 11:26:57 PM
yes. i own sonic 06. but this isnt that game, its brawl. so in my OPINION, these need to be improved so his moveset fits brawl better. but its up to you guys :)
also in Sonic 06... i really dont remember him going into ball form. ever. does he in other games?
Silver can go into a ball form just cause he's a hedgehog, all hedgehogs go into ball forms, even the real life ones xD
I don't mean to purposely go off-topic or sound pushy, but how much of that Bowser PSA has been completed as of yet?
Quote from: Amulet_Clover on August 19, 2011, 12:53:32 AM
I don't mean to purposely go off-topic or sound pushy, but how much of that Bowser PSA has been completed as of yet?
Not off topic at all =P
Or pushy.
And to answer your question not yet, it's currently on hold still.
Also I'm worried that I watch KJ's thread more than he does owo
Rofl
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 19, 2011, 12:55:37 AM
Not off topic at all =P
Or pushy.
And to answer your question not yet, it's currently on hold still.
Also I'm worried that I watch KJ's thread more than he does owo
Rofl
Thanks. I was worried about how my message would come off as.
He seemed to have a lot planned for that PSA. I bet it would take him months with all the work he has to do.
Quote from: Amulet_Clover on August 19, 2011, 01:03:43 AM
Thanks. I was worried about how my message would come off as.
He seemed to have a lot planned for that PSA. I bet it would take him months with all the work he has to do.
Most likely, he's a busy guy who is creditted far less than he deserves.
I know this isn't top priority, but was there someone already working on a sfx hack for the Silver PSA?
Quote from: Kyubey on August 19, 2011, 02:43:24 AM
I know this isn't top priority, but was there someone already working on a sfx hack for the Silver PSA?
Yep, I've sent KJP over 300 Silver sound files,
and he's working on making the pack whilst making the PSA.
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 19, 2011, 02:50:01 AM
Yep, I've sent KJP over 300 Silver sound files,
and he's working on making the pack whilst making the PSA.
There's a slight problem on that, I can't seem to get the SFX working ingame.
well i havent tried out the psa myself but i've seen videos. i like the way Silver was portrayed in this psa. i always thought the he should have electric, and stun type attacks. the throws are pretty cool in my book. i actually like when he turns blueish and throws them. When i first saw him grab heavy items. i thought that was amazing. :D the final smash is ok. but i dont mind if you want to change it. well all in all i think this is a great psa for Falco. ^-^
Quote from: Amulet_Clover on August 19, 2011, 01:03:43 AM
Thanks. I was worried about how my message would come off as.
He seemed to have a lot planned for that PSA. I bet it would take him months with all the work he has to do.
The truth is I am the one who asked him to put it on hold, since the PSA is my original idea.
I wanted to refine the moveset a bit more, change a few attacks and features.
For example, the new Neutral B will have charge stages like Mario and Luigi's do. Except they don't function the same way.
Mario's Second Stage: Good Speed and Damage.
Luigi's Second Stage: Good speed and KB, but comparitively low KB and a Zig-Zag flight path.
Bowsers Second Stage: Similar to Mario's except it flies slower, is quite big (requires a double jump to jump over it), but is quite powerful.
-and Bowser's Down B is basically the Spell attack Legendary Princess Peach has, but instead of attacks, these Boost Bowser's abilities in different ways, such as increased damage on all attacks, a defensive powerup, and more.
It's the other two that I can't figure.
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 19, 2011, 02:50:01 AM
Yep, I've sent KJP over 300 Silver sound files,
and he's working on making the pack whilst making the PSA.
Cool, I'm actually quite happy to have a replacement for Falco. It's a little embarrassing, but I had Silver sfx from Free Riders to go with the PSA if no one was doing it. But now that you told me.... :-[
Okay here's some positive, and I agree. KJP Deserves A LOT more credit than he receives!
The Up B is my favorite move, it's fantastic, I love how little start up it needs and the fact that it's multi-directional. Down B on the ground also is awesome, but question, does it absorb/reflect projectiles? Haven't checked that out yet, only played against Marth.
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 19, 2011, 04:03:04 AM
Okay here's some positive, and I agree. KJP Deserves A LOT more credit than he receives!
The Up B is my favorite move, it's fantastic, I love how little start up it needs and the fact that it's multi-directional. Down B on the ground also is awesome, but question, does it absorb/reflect projectiles? Haven't checked that out yet, only played against Marth.
The down B doesn't I don't think, but the side B does.
It reflects them.
Quote from: Kyubey on August 19, 2011, 03:30:32 AM
Cool, I'm actually quite happy to have a replacement for Falco. It's a little embarrassing, but I had Silver sfx from Free Riders to go with the PSA if no one was doing it. But now that you told me.... :-[
Well maybe you may be able to sort out KJP's problem? o:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 19, 2011, 02:57:19 AM
There's a slight problem on that, I can't seem to get the SFX working ingame.
Is it like the whole character is mute or something? If the character is mute, then you may have reached the characters limit.
Quote from: Jaklub on July 26, 2011, 06:17:05 PM
As for characters, try to not go over ~D0000 Data2Length. Ganon has D2E20.
So as long its not like E0000 or higher, then you should be fine. But if it is, then you'll need to trim and lower the frequency of some sounds. I had the same problem with Baby Mario, some sounds needed some trimming and their frequencies lowered for it to work in game.
What do you guys think about these?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Spike Range on his Down A is too large, this will still shock.
-Up B needs to be changed so that it isn't an attack but instead lightly blows opponents away from him if they are near.
-Forward Smash doesn't need to be a spike either.
-Final Smash - Working on it.
-The first two AA's will have no shock, the final A will.
-He shall fall slightly faster
-He will have a lower second jump.
-Down smash will work like this;
Silver spins pulling his enemy closer then does the lucario down smash
it's like his arial neutral A move on the first bit of the attack
then ends with the lucario down smash - which will still shock.
-Forward and backwards nuetral will have a bigger range but no shocks,
as it will use Lucario's claw GFX slightly off his body, these hit too.
-Down aerial will have two smaller aura-like balls, coming from each palm of his hand, rather than one in the middle.
This will still have a shock.
-Up Aerial will no longer spike and shock, it is yet another simple attack.
-His Down Smash will pull enemies downwards towards him rather than being a huge shock.
-Side Neutral should only shock if spiked. (Which should be a rare occurance)
-Neutral B - Imagine this;
A charge that auto fires of course
Hold B and when the move releases it does a wind burst around him pushing enemies close by away
If they are close enough and the higher the charge
The farther they are sent
Game and watches up air A
only around himself
and shorter range.
We're talking just donkey kong punch reach.
-Down B can remain the same except perhaps without the footstool that leaps you back up into the air if used from the air.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO! Leave the Down-B the way it is. I prefer it that way. and I think the forward Air should stay a spike
Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 19, 2011, 09:55:23 PM
NO! Leave the Down-B the way it is. I prefer it that way. and I think the forward Air should stay a spike
Ah screw it.. might as well keep the down B the same.
The forward air will still have the ability to spike, if you get it on the right frame.
But the forward air never did spike. :-\
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 19, 2011, 10:03:30 PM
But the forward air never did spike. :-\
AHA Then were adding too it ;)
hmm... is it possible to let the down-B ground absorb energy-projectile attacks like Ness, except it doesnt heal him?
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 19, 2011, 10:47:34 PM
hmm... is it possible to let the down-B ground absorb energy-projectile attacks like Ness, except it doesnt heal him?
I don't think it's possible for it to not heal.
*looks at avatar*
Does someone need a hug?
*virtual-hugs KJP*
Quote from: Amulet_Clover on August 20, 2011, 12:56:29 AM
*looks at avatar*
Does someone need a hug?
*virtual-hugs KJP*
I just had an emotional breakdown yesterday.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 20, 2011, 01:13:40 AM
I just had an emotional breakdown yesterday.
i had one a few weeks ago... it happens to the best of us.
*snuggles King Jigglypuff.*
It's okay, it's okay to be pink and hated. we as a group shall rise and destroy the non believers.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 20, 2011, 01:13:40 AM
I just had an emotional breakdown yesterday.
Happens to me all the time. Your fanbase will always support you!
Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 20, 2011, 01:22:51 AM
*snuggles King Jigglypuff.*
It's okay, it's okay to be pink and hated. we as a group shall rise and destroy the non believers.
I love pink! And purple too!
then we all love King Jiggly Puff..
and his Lovely PSA's.
So, what's next on the agenda?
PS: The sad Jigglypuff is just not you. Put on a happy face! :af:
well other then the stuff you wanted to work on. i kinda like the final the way it is. just either give it a better chance to hit someone. either with a larger range or maybe it should be able have a consistent hit for whoever is in the circle. because its a pretty easy final to dodge and it doesnt really have a lot of range to get people from a distance. And also would could you maybe up a bit more for his turn speed? because i think his speed right now is great. it's just that it takes a good while for him to turn around.
I know your working on the final. but i just thought i would throw my opinion about it.
Now onto what i like about Silver
i think his hit stun effects he has make him a perfect opponent to fight against. :D my favorite of his moves are his Side B (Because it can reflect XD) and down B (i like the way he stuns them while going down. but i agree that he shouldnt have like a footstool think.) and the down smash are really great.
I think this is a great PSA for Silver. :D in fact it's the best i've seen. im glad that you all are so willing to work on this. I thank you personally for the pleasure of filling yet another Sonic character. lol XD and im sure everyone else loves what you all do. no matter what you decide to do. Thank you KJP, DarkShadeDX, .. um and everyone else who worked so hard to make Silver come alive. (Just because i forgot who else worked on this. XD)
I was thinking Down B Air could work like P:M Lucario's Side B Air, except when he hits them he grabs them and slams them straight down on the ground and the magnet's gfx pops up on impact.
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 20, 2011, 08:20:00 AM
I was thinking Down B Air could work like P:M Lucario's Side B Air, except when he hits them he grabs them and slams them straight down on the ground and the magnet's gfx pops up on impact.
Not possible. You can't give a character special throws unless they already have them.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 20, 2011, 08:25:40 AM
Not possible. You can't give a character special throws unless they already have them.
Curse you Lucario and your awesomness T.T Thanks SDo0m, now I know what to not try to give a character when I finally start my other PSA. But how about giving knockback with no damage to make them go straight down with you? Or like the Sephiroth DAir from DO's PSA? Cause it's what I was actually getting at. How it makes you keep going straight down.
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 20, 2011, 08:32:36 AM
Curse you Lucario and your awesomness T.T Thanks SDo0m, now I know what to not try to give a character when I finally start my other PSA. But how about giving knockback with no damage to make them go straight down with you? Or like the Sephiroth DAir from DO's PSA? Cause it's what I was actually getting at. How it makes you keep going straight down.
That's definitely possible ^^ And very easy
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 20, 2011, 09:01:22 AM
That's definitely possible ^^ And very easy
Awesome :D Now I have hope ^_^ And that would be nice for Down B Air, maybe if when he connects the first hit it looks like his palm is on them or at least following for the impact on the ground.
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 20, 2011, 09:39:48 AM
Awesome :D Now I have hope ^_^ And that would be nice for Down B Air, maybe if when he connects the first hit it looks like his palm is on them or at least following for the impact on the ground.
Eh it sounds kinda like the down smash.
And honestly, I can't change the Down B.
Can't Silver control objects? You should make his Final Smash be like a barrage of items or something like that.
I'm confused on the current Final Smash.
Quote from: sexyflemy on August 20, 2011, 08:19:24 PM
Can't Silver control objects? You should make his Final Smash be like a barrage of items or something like that.
I'm confused on the current Final Smash.
That could be something I might be able to do.
A combination of barrels, crates, party balls, and explosive crates.
i really like that idea. it seems abit fitting for Silver. but then again i liked his original one too.
I like the original more.
Why are you confused?
Has no one played 06 or Black Knight?
Look, were going to improve it.
But I'm not changing it =P
Why? Cos I'm stubborn...
No really though, we'll make it work.
For the record, the Final Smash is a move Silver has called
"Shield of light"
http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Shield_of_Light
See rather than reflecting projectiles, it reflects enemies.
It still works the same way..
He holds them, then releases.
Video recording of it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uxEGD45ZvQAnd the new take on it is from the multiplayer of Sonic and the Black Knight, where he uses it against enemies in that exact way, and the design is extremely similar.
Final Smash idea will remain the same...
I assure you guys I know what I'm talking about, so please bare with me.
That seems more like a Down B, sort of like reflector.. Sorry but in my opinion a reflecting shield is not a fitting FS, but I believe the one from Black Knight did damage, right? If so then maybe it can work.
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 21, 2011, 02:30:58 AM
That seems more like a Down B, sort of like reflector.. Sorry but in my opinion a reflecting shield is not a fitting FS, but I believe the one from Black Knight did damage, right? If so then maybe it can work.
Yes, it did.
And the side B reflects also btw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO49MFsM4SkThe move is shown at 2:23.
Wait, how does my suggestion for down b air sound like the down smash? I thought the down smash was gonna hit both sides? My suggestion is he does the current down b but instead of bouncing, he holds them down with his palm pushing down all the way like Sephiroth's down air and lands it like the regular down b with the electric field/psi magnet gfx. And if done off the stage it could be Silvercide.
hmm... well in the 2nd vid, the FS kinda hit Blaze over and over again judging by the sound of the rings coming out of her... so maybe it can have many fast, multiple hits that create shock damage, then has a moderately large knock back at the end?
Quote from: MandoWolfe on August 20, 2011, 09:15:30 PM
i really like that idea. it seems abit fitting for Silver. but then again i liked his original one too.
>.>
<.<
Or I could try putting both Final Smashes in...
That would be interesting. Go for it!
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 22, 2011, 12:50:35 AM
>.>
<.<
Or I could try putting both Final Smashes in...
I hate the suggestion Final Smash..
I mean no offence.. but it just doesn't sound like Silver at all.
Nanobuds is onto something though, I really like the multiple shock idea.
why not his fs as it is, but instead of throwing them in the air, objects, liek boxes, capsles, etc., come down and when the collide with the groudn it makes an exposion. and if someone is in the fs, the a held there.
another FS suggestion (unless already posted)
how about as Silver absorbs the Chaos Emeralds, time slows down/freezes, this is because the transformation into super silver is so slow its hard to hit an opponent.
Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 22, 2011, 02:11:09 AM
why not his fs as it is, but instead of throwing them in the air, objects, liek boxes, capsles, etc., come down and when the collide with the groudn it makes an exposion. and if someone is in the fs, the a held there.
It just... doesn't sound right..
and sounds like Dedede
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 22, 2011, 03:25:56 AM
another FS suggestion (unless already posted)
how about as Silver absorbs the Chaos Emeralds, time slows down/freezes, this is because the transformation into super silver is so slow its hard to hit an opponent.
It's better than the item suggestion, but I prefer your last idea.
It sounds pretty perfect to me.
I was wondering, What ever happened to the blastoise PSA?
Quote from: lsadvfnewo on August 22, 2011, 02:43:41 PM
I was wondering, What ever happened to the blastoise PSA?
I cancelled that moveset. :-\
A lot was going on at the time.
It's better to take your time with one set than try multiple ones.
hey king jigglypuff im new here and my brother and i tested your silver and its really good its fun to use i use him almost every day good job keep it going man
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on August 23, 2011, 01:16:26 PM
It's better to take your time with one set than try multiple ones.
Couldn't of said it better myself. :P
Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on August 23, 2011, 04:20:53 PM
hey king jigglypuff im new here and my brother and i tested your silver and its really good its fun to use i use him almost every day good job keep it going man
Why thank you. :)
My FS Idea for silver, If still taking suggestions:
Skills Required:
Knowledgeble with hitboxes,
Can stop time in PSA
Can continue time seemlessly
Silver uses his telekinetic powers to extend the length of his kinetic range. if it hits (link cliche I know) he stops time and does a nice ten hit combo from different dirrections(kinda like omnislash and disturbance from Muramasa) Then A flick of his finger (tsunade reference) and it sends the enemy flying with insane knockback.
THis kinda seems cliche and a copy, but animated right with bad-acery, you could make this move it's own...
Quote from: Despero6 on August 24, 2011, 10:52:45 AM
My FS Idea for silver, If still taking suggestions:
Skills Required:
Knowledgeble with hitboxes,
Can stop time in PSA
Can continue time seemlessly
Silver uses his telekinetic powers to extend the length of his kinetic range. if it hits (link cliche I know) he stops time and does a nice ten hit combo from different dirrections(kinda like omnislash and disturbance from Muramasa) Then A flick of his finger (tsunade reference) and it sends the enemy flying with insane knockback.
THis kinda seems cliche and a copy, but animated right with bad-acery, you could make this move it's own...
I like your idea, now we'll have to see what the rest of the team thinks.
Good idea. i agree.
I like the idea
but the second effect should look more like the "Giant Sun Orb" if you're going to do it on silver
He's more of a telekenetic guy, and that move sorta looked psyonic in my opinion.
And yes, I have played Muramasa blade, epic as [censored], I really wish Kuske could get into brawl. (sorry if his names wrong )
even though im not part of the team i like the idea despero6 made that would be cool
I like despero's Idea as well, except for the finger thing. Maybe make it a finishing blast of psychokinetic energy?
i agree with this too and i also agree in what xZedkiel said about the finishing move as well. but whatever works for you all im ok with. :)
OK. Looks like people like despero6's Final Smash idea. If the rest of the team is OK with it, then I'll change the Final.
i totally want that final smash idea.
it'd be easier to hit with LOL.
can you make him hold smaller items Telekentically as well? oh and somehow move really fast while moving heavy objects?
oh i totally agree with this too. :D
I disagree .w.
We'll see..
yeah the finger thing i dont think they should put that in. and yeah what you said with the psychokinetic energy that would be a great idea too
Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 24, 2011, 09:42:07 PM
i totally want that final smash idea.
it'd be easier to hit with LOL.
can you make him hold smaller items Telekentically as well? oh and somehow move really fast while moving heavy objects?
Ah one thing I missed out.
He should be able to walk / run whilst holding heavy objects.
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 25, 2011, 12:20:23 AM
Ah one thing I missed out.
He should be able to walk / run whilst holding heavy objects.
Even though your idea is accurate, don't you think that allowing Silver mobility with heavy objects might be a little unfair?
Quote from: Amulet_Clover on August 26, 2011, 03:17:21 PM
Even though your idea is accurate, don't you think that allowing Silver mobility with heavy objects might be a little unfair?
Perhaps, it wouldn't be fast.
Besides he lacks a lot of actual attacks now, so it may even him out if anything.
It's not so bad when you look at it that way.
For the Final Smash...I'll make a poll about it to see what everyone thinks should be done about it.
First vote! I really like despero6's idea. It sounds powerful and entertaining!
Just because an idea sounds good doesn't mean it fits the character though. Silver doesn't even do anything remotely close to that in the games. Silver has no real physical attributes about himself. No offense to despero6, but I don't agree with the idea. Just because it sounds entertaining doesn't mean it fits. If you are going to make a character moveset, do something the character is actually going to do.
You make a valid point. Now that I think about it, Silver never did that in Sonic 2006, Sonic and the Black Knight or any other games he appeared in. I just don't know that much about Silver, that's all.
Quote from: SolsticeOfGravity on August 27, 2011, 12:58:50 AM
Just because an idea sounds good doesn't mean it fits the character though. Silver doesn't even do anything remotely close to that in the games. Silver has no real physical attributes about himself. No offense to despero6, but I don't agree with the idea. Just because it sounds entertaining doesn't mean it fits. If you are going to make a character moveset, do something the character is actually going to do.
most characters in brawl have moves that dont rly fit them... and this is brawl. not a sonic game. i think its brawl fitting.
Did mario ever shoot giant fireballs from his hands? did bowser turn into a giant monster? did luigi ever make a magic zone that made ppl sleep or get dizzy or grow flowers on their head? nope.
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 27, 2011, 03:47:02 AM
most characters in brawl have moves that dont rly fit them... and this is brawl. not a sonic game. i think its brawl fitting.
Did mario ever shoot giant fireballs from his hands? did bowser turn into a giant monster? did luigi ever make a magic zone that made ppl sleep or get dizzy or grow flowers on their head? nope.
The Bowser has, Mario an Luigi? Nope.
Quote from: Velen on August 27, 2011, 03:59:14 AM
The Bowser has, Mario an Luigi? Nope.
when did bowser turn into giga bowser besides smash bros games??
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 27, 2011, 03:47:02 AM
most characters in brawl have moves that dont rly fit them... and this is brawl. not a sonic game. i think its brawl fitting.
Did mario ever shoot giant fireballs from his hands? did bowser turn into a giant monster? did luigi ever make a magic zone that made ppl sleep or get dizzy or grow flowers on their head? nope.
I agree. Most Final Smashes aren't canon and the ones that are were adapted in some sort of way to make them better suit Brawl. Though funnily enough, Sonic's FS is one of the few exceptions of this.
But honestly though, when making character movesets it's more important to make it well rounded and suit nicely in the world of Smash and yes whilst it is important to make sure that they have moves that are canon, every now and then you have to diverge away from this for the better of the moveset, especially if the canon thing really isn't working (it worked for pretty much all this Silver moveset except the Final Smash).
It's a psychic based attack, it has the air and the epic concept of a Final Smash and it would make sense for a psychic user like Silver.
If worse comes to worse and you guys (i.e. the devs of Silver) still really hate Despero's idea, you could of course mix together a load of canon aspects of Silver to create an epic move. For example, take my Viewtiful Joe PSA. The Final Smash involves a mix of his Mach Speed, Slow and Zoom moves, ending in Viewtiful Forever. Just use your imagination XD
I'm with Nano and SDo0m on this. They gave every single FS, except for Super Sonic, Critical Hit, Zero Laser, and Triple Finish (a couple more i think), something the character never really does.
Mario doesn't make a giant flame swirl, Peach doesn't have anything to do with peaches o_o, Aura Storm and Puff Up or whatever it's called aren't even real moves, Volt Tackle doesn't even work that way, and much more.
But it is neccesary to adapt the character to Brawl. If not, Pika would only do four moves, Marth and Ike would only do one attack every 10 seconds, Sonic would actually only use his FS once and need to find a spring to go use, Mario can't use any fire moves without a fire flower, Kirby can only suck and swallow (Oh gawd x__X) and use his kick from the fighter kirby PSA. See? Not really Canon, because they need adaptations to make them fit in Brawl. If all characters where left as-is to play in Brawl, then only MetaKnight, Link, Sonic, and Marth would have a chance along with a couple others. Including Marth there because he'd be able to attack with his Final Smash out of nowhere :P Cause it would be Canon.
Despero's Final Smash Idea fits Brawl and maintains a small aspect of Silver being Psychokinetic hits from different angles, if you could make him flip two chaos emeralds during the activation, you could simulate the use of Chaos Control to teleport, and as I said, end it with a large blast of Psychokinetic energy. Therefore maintaining the aspect of his psychokinesis, using the two chaos emeralds he had in '06 towards the end, and supplying him the only way he could teleport. And animating that could be easier, just like the same animation from different angles except the last.
What about this... if ya'll are going all canon nazi...
Have him pull out two chaos emeralds (ported from sonic over falco's articals)
and have him try to merge with Iblis, like he did in the game?
But it goes wrong and instead of merging with it he unleashes a huge, uncontrolable fire blast(Like entei's attack in brawl) that ends with a short spyonic one.
It would be mega powerful because of Iblis, but like, it would also hurt him because of the failed attempt to merge with him :l
IDK if there's already a lot of fire-themed fs's out there, but that's just an Idea I thought I'd put out.
You could even use the voice clip of him using the spell or chant or whatever in the sound pack :D
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 27, 2011, 04:55:39 PM
Have him pull out two chaos emeralds (ported from sonic over falco's articals)
and have him try to merge with Iblis, like he did in the game?
But it goes wrong and instead of merging with it he unleashes a huge, uncontrolable fire blast(Like entei's attack in brawl) that ends with a short spyonic one.
He never merged with Iblis, Blaze did.
Quote from: SolsticeOfGravity on August 27, 2011, 05:02:16 PM
He never merged with Iblis, Blaze did.
I know, he tried to though and it didn't work, I've seen silver's story on youtube -_-
The fire blast would be a result of him not being able to merge with it, cause Iblis would've been too strong for him to contain it, thus Iblis would be unleashed rather than sealed away.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 27, 2011, 05:06:49 PM
I know, he tried to though and it didn't work, I've seen silver's story on youtube -_-
The fire blast would be a result of him not being able to merge with it, cause Iblis would've been too strong for him to contain it, thus Iblis would be unleashed rather than sealed away.
Then explain...where is Iblis coming from in relation to the attack? A random Iblis attack and he tries to merge with it and fails?
On the other final smash idea that Despero6 came up with, it is a decent idea, but what I was saying before was that the attack needs to fit the character. If you think about it, the final smashes each character does relates to them in some way. Bowser almost always turns into a gigantic monster, Mario's first power up was the fire flower, Luigi is negative because of always being 2nd best to his brother and would like to share the pain with everyone -shot-, and Peaches name speaks for itself. They do things related to stuff that fits them. I'm not saying dump his idea, I'm saying make it come a little closer to Silver instead of Shadow.
http://youtu.be/7c8wTa6bA5M?t=2m48s
This may interest you guys...
What he's saying makes sense actually. For every attack you guys used the same generic electrical hitbox. If you notice in Brawl, different attacks have different hitbox properties and sound effects. Stronger attacks should share the same sound effects as weaker ones. Despite what you may think, it's an important presentational value and setting different hitboxes to different attacks to correspond with their strength and where the attack comes from is important.
Unlike Sound Effect event SFX that is generated in PSA, hitbox flag SFX I believe can be shared. I'd recommend copying and pasting some of the hitboxes from Lucas' PK attacks onto Silver's moves. Here's what I'd recommend:
1) Any hitbox that ISN'T attached to the main "psychic" part of the attack should be a regular punching or kicking hitbox. Take a look at Sonic's AAA combo for the hitbox flags you want (first two hits for punching, last for kicking).
2) Weaker psychic attacks should use hitboxes from moves like Lucas' F Tilt and N Air. Mid powered ones should use his B Air. Strong ones should use his U Smash and D Smash hitboxes.
Presentation is a lot more important than you may think. It's the difference between a decent hack and an excellent one.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 29, 2011, 11:00:05 PM
http://youtu.be/7c8wTa6bA5M?t=2m48s
This may interest you guys...
What he's saying makes sense actually. For every attack you guys used the same generic electrical hitbox. If you notice in Brawl, different attacks have different hitbox properties and sound effects. Stronger attacks should share the same sound effects as weaker ones. Despite what you may think, it's an important presentational value and setting different hitboxes to different attacks to correspond with their strength and where the attack comes from is important.
Unlike Sound Effect event SFX that is generated in PSA, hitbox flag SFX I believe can be shared. I'd recommend copying and pasting some of the hitboxes from Lucas' PK attacks onto Silver's moves. Here's what I'd recommend:
1) Any hitbox that ISN'T attached to the main "psychic" part of the attack should be a regular punching or kicking hitbox. Take a look at Sonic's AAA combo for the hitbox flags you want (first two hits for punching, last for kicking).
2) Weaker psychic attacks should use hitboxes from moves like Lucas' F Tilt and N Air. Mid powered ones should use his B Air. Strong ones should use his U Smash and D Smash hitboxes.
Presentation is a lot more important than you may think. It's the difference between a decent hack and an excellent one.
+1
not all the attacks need to be psychic or electrical... he can have normal physical attacks with no flags
For the record, he wasn't planned to have all electricity.
And I'll agree with SDoom.
:3
V2 Shall be epic sauce =P
*glares at darkshade*
*glares again*
*waits for two more weeks*
*is still glaring*
=3
On topic: Ehhh....sooo...no thoughts on my iblis FS idea from the actual team working on silver? wow.... :l I feel so left out...
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 31, 2011, 11:50:48 PM
*glares at darkshade*
*glares again*
*waits for two more weeks*
*is still glaring*
=3
On topic: Ehhh....sooo...no thoughts on my iblis FS idea from the actual team working on silver? wow.... :l I feel so left out...
Solstice IS part of the actual team =P
And I'm getting there..I've been really busy x.x
yeah but nobody else has commented yet X+X
and lol sokay :l
I honestly have to think of some way to get better at making animations anyway =3
I have an announcement to make.
Progress will be even slower than it was before due to school starting today for me. But don't worry, right now I can fit school and PSA making into one schedule. I did it last school year, so I should be able to do it this final year (final year because this is my Senior year at my High School).
Right now, I think this is a good list of what's coming up:
-Silver v1.5 or v2.
-A PSA I have been working on for a while (Only 6 other people know about this PSA).
-2 final requests (after these 2, I won't be taking requests anymore, at least not for a while).
-A PSA of a highly wanted character ever since Brawl came out (only one other person knows about this).
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 01, 2011, 10:23:37 AM
I have an announcement to make.
Progress will be even slower than it was before due to school starting today for me. But don't worry, right now I can fit school and PSA making into one schedule. I did it last school year, so I should be able to do it this final year (final year because this is my Senior year at my High School).
Right now, I think this is a good list of what's coming up:
-Silver v1.5 or v2.
-A PSA I have been working on for a while (Only 6 other people know about this PSA).
-2 final requests (after these 2, I won't be taking requests anymore, at least not for a while).
-A PSA of a highly wanted character ever since Brawl came out (only one other person knows about this).
i see someone likes to keep secrets xD cant wait to know the psas :P
i know who the last one is!!!!
its...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: jokekid on September 01, 2011, 12:21:23 PM
i know who the last one is!!!!
its...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
xD lolno. He's been done already. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 01, 2011, 05:38:21 PM
xD lolno. He's been done already. :P
You should PSA Krystal King :D
Ya know, since Dedede has so few psa's =3
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 01, 2011, 05:38:21 PM
xD lolno. He's been done already. :P
thank god its not another shadow psa xD how many shadow psas are there i cant count them all and over so many diferent characters too i hope ppl realize theres too many shadow psas already and any of the psas you are working on is pokemon related?xD (isnt one of the final request a darkrai over lucario or something?)
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 01, 2011, 05:40:35 PM
You should PSA Krystal King :D
Ya know, since Dedede has so few psa's =3
Well I am planning on doing a Dedede PSA...but it's a Pokemon character.
Dragonite? 8D
Humpamon...oh wait...humpamon doesn't exsist XP
Nyaaa....too bad Dedede's so dang hard to animate, I'd make a Krystal King mahself :P
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 02, 2011, 01:29:41 PM
Dragonite? 8D
Humpamon...oh wait...humpamon doesn't exsist XP
Nyaaa....too bad Dedede's so dang hard to animate, I'd make a Krystal King mahself :P
No. :P
The Pokemon I'm going to do is Snover. :P
Quote from: Carnage on September 01, 2011, 06:23:57 PM
thank god its not another shadow psa xD how many shadow psas are there i cant count them all and over so many diferent characters too i hope ppl realize theres too many shadow psas already and any of the psas you are working on is pokemon related?xD (isnt one of the final request a darkrai over lucario or something?)
I hear you. There are WAY too many Shadow PSAs. Also, I can't even count all the ones on Sonic. I can't wait for the next Silver update!
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 02, 2011, 01:34:10 PM
No. :P
The Pokemon I'm going to do is Snover. :P
Cool! I'm really excited!
silver was nice its the best silver PSA i ever seen!
Quote from: DARKW0lf on September 02, 2011, 01:47:21 PM
silver was nice its the best silver PSA i ever seen!
Why thank you. :)
v2 will have a good amount of changes.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 02, 2011, 01:48:58 PM
Why thank you. :)
v2 will have a good amount of changes.
you should change the updated name to "pothead the porcupine v1" just to see what people say XD
Say kingjigs, any thoughts about the iblis idea for the FS? Iblis is attracted to negitive emotions right, well what brings out negitive emotions more than a brawl? If you missed that post I could repost it :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 02, 2011, 01:34:10 PM
No. :P
The Pokemon I'm going to do is Snover. :P
nice its a shame we dont have a abomasnow vertex too xD i think a ice character over someone who doesnt have psas at all would be awnsome xD
Nice job with Silver so far. Its really fun to use. Will V.2 of Silver have a silent Falco?
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 02, 2011, 08:13:08 PM
Nice job with Silver so far. Its really fun to use. Will V.2 of Silver have a silent Falco?
Yes it will.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 02, 2011, 08:23:09 PM
Yes it will
Cool ;D You have a date yet as to when V.2 will be out? Don't wanna rush you though.
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 02, 2011, 08:47:49 PM
Cool ;D You have a date yet as to when V.2 will be out? Don't wanna rush you though.
I don't know yet. :/
How's progress on Silver coming along?
So will version 2 of silver support other vertexs to be used.
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 05, 2011, 07:12:21 PM
So will version 2 of silver support other vertexs to be used.
I don't know. :/
I think that we're going to include the GHZ model as well.
Quote from: Amulet_Clover on September 05, 2011, 06:10:04 PM
How's progress on Silver coming along?
Not very much. :/ Still waiting for a good animator.
But what I ment is use other vertexs of sonic, like metal, espio, etc
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 05, 2011, 08:03:33 PM
But what I ment is use other vertexs of sonic, like metal, espio, etc
I dunno. Maybe.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 05, 2011, 07:59:44 PM
Not very much. :/ Still waiting for a good animator.
I'm sure someone's willing to help out. =3
Good luck on all of your work! I hope that I'll be able to see all your finished products once they come out. Now to prepare for school tomorrow... T_T I'll probably be back every Saturday, provided that I don't have work that needs to be done.
*Bump* r)
...
Just another bump and a notice: I'm going to release a revamp of one of my PSAs soon.
cool :D
If the GHZ model is going to somehow work with this PSA, then my recolors and CSPs are already available.
I hope you find out how to use other vertex hacks for the next update. Like to see metal use the PSA :laugh:
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 07, 2011, 08:09:50 PM
I hope you find out how to use other vertex hacks for the next update. Like to see metal use the PSA :laugh:
Metal Sonic? Eh, I dunno.
Quote from: xZedkiel on September 07, 2011, 07:30:00 PM
If the GHZ model is going to somehow work with this PSA, then my recolors and CSPs are already available.
We're waiting for the model rebuilder for that.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 07, 2011, 08:29:02 PM
We're waiting for the model rebuilder for that.
Ah alright. But regardless, there you have some textures.
So who ya revamping KingJiggly?
from the OP this is what i look foward the most xD
Scyther (Over Falco) (Balanced Version) really needs a good update especial on the special department
Mewtwo (My version). If it isnt over lucario its an epic win xD since we need a good mewtwo psa (will it be based by pokemon games or movies or neither?)
Predator (Going to import the Samus vertex) i always felt sad noone picked up this project predator is a great character and even on samus it would have a great psa potencial just look at the new dark samus psa theres lot of stuff and didnt pass the filesize limit xD but porting him over another character would be a win too maybe toon link so you could use his boomerang and vertex it to look like the one predator uses xD
-Xenomorph (Waiting for a good vertex). Dont think theres anyone on the forum to have enough skill and pacience to make an alien vertex sadly but it is one of my all time favorites mosters xD
this is what i will be looking foward the most and the OP seem much better and cleaner xD
lookin forward to a new Mewtwo PSA. the other one is unbalanced and pretty bad >.>
Quote from: Nanobuds on September 09, 2011, 11:49:56 PM
lookin forward to a new Mewtwo PSA. the other one is unbalanced and pretty bad >.>
talking about melle mewtwo or DO mewtwo? i think melle mewtwo is a preety balanced psa exactly like in melle but much faster and thats what mewtwo needed and in pokemon he has one of the best base speed in there they just made him too slow in melle xD
Yes, but that Mewtwo had bad animations, and FAR too much kill power for what his speed way, plus he was too fast in a lot of ways... And he could VERY easily break shields... Not what I would call balanced...
If KJP made one, with some new and old elements, that would be interesting.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on September 10, 2011, 12:40:58 AM
Yes, but that Mewtwo had bad animations, and FAR too much kill power for what his speed way, plus he was too fast in a lot of ways... And he could VERY easily break shields... Not what I would call balanced...
If KJP made one, with some new and old elements, that would be interesting.
it doesnt have bad animations it has some that get the taill wierd thats all i think your being a bit too critic its a good hack and if you think melle mewtwo is OP then try DO mewtwo psa and say something becuase if the melle one is OP DO has no name to be given lol
make a "not Melee-ish" mewtwo
make Mewtwo how he will maybe look like in Brawl
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on September 09, 2011, 09:06:34 PM
So who ya revamping KingJiggly?
The PSAs that are marked with an asterisk.
Just so you know, the model rebuilder is finished :P
BJ has a tutorial for it in his topic
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 10, 2011, 06:18:48 PM
Just so you know, the model rebuilder is finished :P
BJ has a tutorial for it in his topic
I know, but added bones cause in-game lag.
is there a way to offset the lag?
Quote from: Mariodk on September 10, 2011, 06:33:10 AM
make a "not Melee-ish" mewtwo
make Mewtwo how he will maybe look like in Brawl
Pokemon adventures comes to mind ^3^
I love that manga. So much death in the pokemon universe :P
Mewtwo and his crazy over-sized psychokinetic Spoon for basic attacks. None of that pitiful tail garbage from Melee.
Screw shadowball, psychic is such a versatile type in terms of options for attack and defense. It could be very open and creative too...
:-[ now it feels like I am off topic, sorry KingJigglypuff... I should probably stop typing now :P
Quote from: Carnage on September 10, 2011, 06:29:48 AM
it doesnt have bad animations it has some that get the taill wierd thats all i think your being a bit too critic its a good hack and if you think melle mewtwo is OP then try DO mewtwo psa and say something becuase if the melle one is OP DO has no name to be given lol
Dude, have you LOOKED closely at the animations? Look at back air, it looks awful, he sticks his arm inside his body, and gets deformed. His other animations are really stiff, much more then Melee's.
And he has insane damage, knock back, and even shield damage, one AAA combo is about enough to brake a shield...
Basically, I feel KJP should, if he makes Mewtwo, make one that's LIKE Melee, but with his own spin on it, like no more tail attacks, but moves that serve a similar purpose.
And completely new specials. Other then Shadow Ball, I like that one.
One more thing... KJP is having internet problems, so he might not be online for awhile...
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on September 10, 2011, 10:53:54 PM
Dude, have you LOOKED closely at the animations? Look at back air, it looks awful, he sticks his arm inside his body, and gets deformed. His other animations are really stiff, much more then Melee's.
And he has insane damage, knock back, and even shield damage, one AAA combo is about enough to brake a shield...
Basically, I feel KJP should, if he makes Mewtwo, make one that's LIKE Melee, but with his own spin on it, like no more tail attacks, but moves that serve a similar purpose.
And completely new specials. Other then Shadow Ball, I like that one.
One more thing... KJP is having internet problems, so he might not be online for awhile...
well i never noticed that animation glitch maybe becuase i use deoxys vertex with mewtwo psa more than mewtwo xD and you have to agree that theres alot of worse hacks in the vault and remenber when mewtwo was made so being abit stiff wasnt that bad back in the days brawl hacking has grown too much thats why some old psas/animations look abit outdated now
and i agree i never said to make melle mewtwo i said to make a good mewtwo psa mewtwo need a new side B and down B becuase they are kinda well lame attacks even in melle lol cmon using a legendary pokemon to use disable :S what were they thinking with such a bad move even in pokemon games its like lets make groundoun do leer lol. But i fell like mewtwo up B (teleport) and N-B(shadow ball) are good atacks and can be on any mewtwo psa also like the smash attacks but that might be just me lol
Well, up, down, and forward smash were cool looking.
His main problems were the tilts, and aerials... Other then forward air, and neutral air, all the other ones were out of character.
I'd say, keep all smashes, the aerials I said were fine, Shadow Ball, and Teleport... The rest need to be more... Mewtwo like, maybe not fully change their purpose, but change how they look... Well some moves can stand to be new, but I liked how his down tilt worked in Melee.
better to stop talking about mewtwo becuase that migh be long way to go xD also loved if it was over a character like diddy kong so we can keep lucario xD but lets see what kinjigglypuff does next xD
Yeah, like I said, his internet provider is having major problems at the moment.
So... He won't be online for awhile... I believe his provider might have gotten some of that hurricane. So that's why it's having so many problems.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on September 11, 2011, 01:58:11 AM
Yeah, like I said, his internet provider is having major problems at the moment.
So... He won't be online for awhile... I believe his provider might have gotten some of that hurricane. So that's why it's having so many problems.
But at times my Internet will let me get on.
I have released a revamp of one of my previous PSAs. Check the OP to see who.
How did I not notice that OP...It looks waaaaaay smexier now. And my apologies for not giving feedback on that beta of the new Dark Lord Ganon you gave me before. I'll need to find some time to use this version now and give feedback ;)
Quote from: SDo0m InAcTiVe on September 11, 2011, 07:24:32 PM
How did I not notice that OP...It looks waaaaaay smexier now. And my apologies for not giving feedback on that beta of the new Dark Lord Ganon you gave me before. I'll need to find some time to use this version now and give feedback ;)
It's alright.
>.>
<.<
Maybe that could be your next review video?
Other. = Diddy :3
Snake needs a good balanced PSA...even if it means replacing him with Predator.
Quote from: Ren Queenston on September 11, 2011, 07:37:31 PM
Snake needs a good balanced PSA...even if it means replacing him with Predator.
So far, Snake is winning. And if he does, it will give me a good chance at experimenting with him.
snake or fox should be good predator ports but maybe fox shield could be used for something becuase it looks like something a predator would use xD and fox N-B could be hexed to be predator shoulder gun its just color change speed change and damage knockback change and it would be perfect i hope you take that in consideration kinjiglypuff since fox could give predator a very good N-B xD also why isnt ROB there he also has many gadjets predator would love ;P and its good to see your revanping previus psa becuase few ppl do that
i think carnage's idea is really good
Quote from: Carnage on September 11, 2011, 07:43:36 PM
snake or fox should be good predator ports but maybe fox shield could be used for something becuase it looks like something a predator would use xD and fox N-B could be hexed to be predator shoulder gun its just color change speed change and damage knockback change and it would be perfect i hope you take that in consideration kinjiglypuff since fox could give predator a very good N-B xD also why isnt ROB there he also has many gadjets predator would love ;P and its good to see your revanping previus psa becuase few ppl do that
R.O.B. wouldn't be a very good idea because he has so many bones.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 11, 2011, 07:58:43 PM
R.O.B. wouldn't be a very good idea because he has so many bones.
ok but predator is gonna be over who wins right? i see snake will win like 99% sure lol but like i said in the previus post Fox has manny goodies a predator would love xD and predator would love to get a reflactable N-B xD if he is over snake i cant see that happening since everyone says snakes articles are very hard to handle :S but he has alot of models to replace i give you that xD
Remember my idea King >3>
were you gonna continue Silver KJP?
Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on September 12, 2011, 07:18:50 PM
Remember my idea King >3>
Don't worry, I did. =P
Quote from: MandoWolfe on September 12, 2011, 07:20:28 PM
were you gonna continue Silver KJP?
Yes, but I'm waiting for lag-less bone adding.
with the talk about predator does that mean its gonna be your next psa? if so there is a need to make a trow where he grabs the oponent then takes his skull with spine atached xD that would be epic sure skull and spine can just be a good external GFX or a replaced model :P
Quote from: Carnage on September 12, 2011, 09:27:10 PM
with the talk about predator does that mean its gonna be your next psa? if so there is a need to make a trow where he grabs the oponent then takes his skull with spine atached xD that would be epic sure skull and spine can just be a good external GFX or a replaced model :P
Something would have to be vertexed for that.
Quote from: Carnage on September 12, 2011, 09:27:10 PM
with the talk about predator does that mean its gonna be your next psa? if so there is a need to make a trow where he grabs the oponent then takes his skull with spine atached xD that would be epic sure skull and spine can just be a good external GFX or a replaced model :P
And then he could hit them with it.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 12, 2011, 11:26:07 PM
Something would have to be vertexed for that.
guess your right hope you can find a vertexer who wants to do a skull with a spine atached lol but i think anyone who saw the predator movies has to agree this is a must do xD also i think you should really get a vertexer to make predator weapons like spear that boomerange thing and so on also will you base predator psa from alien vs predator that came out for 360/ps3 or from the movies?
Quote from: Carnage on September 13, 2011, 08:23:30 AM
guess your right hope you can find a vertexer who wants to do a skull with a spine atached lol but i think anyone who saw the predator movies has to agree this is a must do xD also i think you should really get a vertexer to make predator weapons like spear that boomerange thing and so on also will you base predator psa from alien vs predator that came out for 360/ps3 or from the movies?
I'm going to base his moveset from movies and games.
...
Edit: Predator is going to be over Snake.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 14, 2011, 10:17:38 PM
I'm going to base his moveset from movies and games.
...
Edit: Predator is going to be over Snake.
cant wait to see the planned moveset xD i hope you can get some vertexer to help you making predator weapons and maybe masks to the recolours :P
Quote from: Carnage on September 14, 2011, 10:23:33 PM
cant wait to see the planned moveset xD i hope you can get some vertexer to help you making predator weapons and maybe masks to the recolours :P
I hope so too.
http://kc-mm.com/frontpage-posts/the-ganon-your-ganon-could-play-like/09-17-2011/
>.>
<.<
Blog post for Dark Lord Ganon is out. :)
Can you put that sword PSA on the regular Ganondorf? I like the moves nintendo gave him but it would be good to use a sword aswell.
This PSA is an interesting alternative to standard Ganon and I will keep it on my SD card, but one thing that really bugs me is neutral B. It's presentation is lacking and it allows Ganon's screaming sample to be cut (like OOOOOOOOOO.OOA- *2 seconds later* -ARRRRGGHHHH). Minor bug is that Down B doesn't react for sudden (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446) of ground under feet. I activated it, someone bumped into the platform under me (was playing on that loved by everyone Mario Bros. stage) and I was greeted by sight of Ganon running in mid air. As he doesn't run off the cliffs, it can be very easily recreated on the Mario Bros. stage.
Quote from: AdfroMan on September 18, 2011, 07:41:21 PM
Can you put that sword PSA on the regular Ganondorf? I like the moves nintendo gave him but it would be good to use a sword aswell.
You can always hide the sword with down taunt and play normal Ganon.
A predator moveset.... That will kick ass! Esspicallu since he is not on samus. And alternate masks would be awesome.
Quote from: Jaklub on September 18, 2011, 08:01:46 PM
This PSA is an interesting alternative to standard Ganon and I will keep it on my SD card, but one thing that really bugs me is neutral B. It's presentation is lacking and it allows Ganon's screaming sample to be cut (like OOOOOOOOOO.OOA- *2 seconds later* -ARRRRGGHHHH). Minor bug is that Down B doesn't react for sudden (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446) of ground under feet. I activated it, someone bumped into the platform under me (was playing on that loved by everyone Mario Bros. stage) and I was greeted by sight of Ganon running in mid air. As he doesn't run off the cliffs, it can be very easily recreated on the Mario Bros. stage.You can always hide the sword with down taunt and play normal Ganon.
I mean the vanilla brawl ganondorf but with the sword PSA.
Would you know how to change swords with your psa? I never liked Ganons sword. Also great job on the psa, Ganon needed some new moves.
Quote from: Jaklub on September 18, 2011, 08:01:46 PM
This PSA is an interesting alternative to standard Ganon and I will keep it on my SD card, but one thing that really bugs me is neutral B. It's presentation is lacking and it allows Ganon's screaming sample to be cut (like OOOOOOOOOO.OOA- *2 seconds later* -ARRRRGGHHHH). Minor bug is that Down B doesn't react for sudden (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446) of ground under feet. I activated it, someone bumped into the platform under me (was playing on that loved by everyone Mario Bros. stage) and I was greeted by sight of Ganon running in mid air. As he doesn't run off the cliffs, it can be very easily recreated on the Mario Bros. stage.
The first thing I might be able to fix, but for the second thing, I'll look into.
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 18, 2011, 08:29:53 PM
Would you know how to change swords with your psa? I never liked Ganons sword. Also great job on the psa, Ganon needed some new moves.
Thank you. And I'll see if I can add more swords to the moveset.
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 18, 2011, 08:22:49 PM
A predator moveset.... That will kick ass! Esspicallu since he is not on samus. And alternate masks would be awesome.
But alternate masks would require vertexing.
+1 Predator over Diddy Kong.
Quote from: KTH on September 19, 2011, 04:58:05 PM
+1 Predator over Diddy Kong.
Maybe when I finish Predator, someone might .rel port him over Diddy Kong. :)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 19, 2011, 05:04:19 PMMaybe when I finish Predator, someone might .rel port him over Diddy Kong. :)
not possible for over Snake only marth/ike/metaknight/jiggypuff
Quote from: Mariodk on September 19, 2011, 05:05:35 PM
not possible for over Snake only marth/ike/metaknight/jiggypuff
Oh. Well maybe Snake's .rel might be hacked into sometime.
Thought of any moves for predator yet?
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 19, 2011, 07:11:29 PM
Thought of any moves for predator yet?
Yeah, I'm using some moves from the AVP arcade game.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 19, 2011, 07:16:28 PM
Yeah, I'm using some moves from the AVP arcade game.
but for what i see you still havent found a vertexer right? its a shame so that means predator wont have its spear boomerang thing alternate masks or even a maskless version. the main thing you need is predator chargable shoulder gun on N-B xD also an amazing idea if predator is over snake it would be epic in FS he goes into a a top of bulding then change snakes aim ofr the aim in predtaor shoulder gun and just attack away :P it will be epic xD
Quote from: Carnage on September 19, 2011, 10:03:52 PM
but for what i see you still havent found a vertexer right? its a shame so that means predator wont have its spear boomerang thing alternate masks or even a maskless version. the main thing you need is predator chargable shoulder gun on N-B xD also an amazing idea if predator is over snake it would be epic in FS he goes into a a top of bulding then change snakes aim ofr the aim in predtaor shoulder gun and just attack away :P it will be epic xD
=P I'm still thinking what the Final Smash would be.
-_-
Just bumping so this can be on page 1 again.
:srs:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 20, 2011, 03:56:13 PM
-_-
Just bumping so this can be on page 1 again.
:srs:
I lol'ed.
Also, I'll be making a video for your new PSA later on, after I'm done with a few classes.
Quote from: KTH on September 20, 2011, 04:25:37 PM
k
lol
I would update my OP, but I'm at school right now.
Quote from: Hooded Man on September 20, 2011, 04:00:41 PM
I lol'ed.
Also, I'll be making a video for your new PSA later on, after I'm done with a few classes.
Oh alright. Just do what you need to get done first.
Not gonna lie, Dark Lord Ganondorf seems TOO good with all of the super armor he gets during all of his specials, especially his up special.
Quote from: Majora on September 20, 2011, 05:31:57 PM
Not gonna lie, Dark Lord Ganondorf seems TOO good with all of the super armor he gets during all of his specials, especially his up special.
I see. I'll either reduce the super armor power or remove it when I make the update.
So KingJigglypuff what are you working on right now just curios another version of ganon revamp? predator? another project?
Quote from: Carnage on September 20, 2011, 06:58:45 PM
So KingJigglypuff what are you working on right now just curios another version of ganon revamp? predator? another project?
I'm waiting for help on my import for Predator. I could make fixes to Dark Lord Ganondorf or start on my revamp of Scyther...or both. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 20, 2011, 07:01:43 PM
I'm waiting for help on my import for Predator. I could make fixes to Dark Lord Ganondorf or start on my revamp of Scyther...or both. :P
good to hear and i hope predator import goes well xD ( maybe requesting the person porting predator to start a port of Mewtwo :P so we can have your mewtwo moveset and keep lucario too :P maybe over diddy kong or something) also scyther update sure seems it will be good its a shame beyond dropped his idea of making scizor and scrapped him it would be epic xD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 20, 2011, 06:51:50 PM
I see. I'll either reduce the super armor power or remove it when I make the update.
Can you make a version where he has the vanilla brawl moveset along with the awesome sword moveset?
Quote from: AdfroMan on September 20, 2011, 07:22:32 PM
Can you make a version where he has the vanilla brawl moveset along with the awesome sword moveset?
I would need a link to his Vanilla Brawl moveset first.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 20, 2011, 07:23:35 PM
I would need a link to his Vanilla Brawl moveset first.
You called? (no pun to my avatar intended) : http://www.mediafire.com/?n2mny3nmryz
Are you still gonna make alternate weapons to the psa?
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 20, 2011, 07:53:29 PM
Are you still gonna make alternate weapons to the psa?
I'll see if I can. But if the alternate swords are larger (in file size) than the original, then I can't because I'm all out of room for his Motionpac. It's hit the max. :/
Loving the new style KingJiggly.
i didnt say it before but the OP looks amazing now and very clean xD great work editing it :P
just to let you know, this hack doesnt work with your Gannondorf PSA
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20893
its the model.... like with the default Brawl PSA, his sword is way behind him when he unsheathes it.
so you might wanna include it in the description of your PSA
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on September 20, 2011, 10:15:04 PM
Loving the new style KingJiggly.
Quote from: Carnage on September 20, 2011, 11:23:36 PM
i didnt say it before but the OP looks amazing now and very clean xD great work editing it :P
:P You should be giving the thanks to KTH.
@Nanobuds: Alright, I'll make sure to do that. :)
Quote from: Nanobuds on September 20, 2011, 11:30:54 PM
just to let you know, this hack doesnt work with your Gannondorf PSA
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20893
its the model.... like with the default Brawl PSA, his sword is way behind him when he unsheathes it.
so you might wanna include it in the description of your PSA
Actually... That's the model's fault. Aafyre disabled the cape bones... Which... Somehow effects his sword... To fix this, re-enable those bones in BrawlBox.
This WILL mess up his wings a slight bit, but it's worth it.
>.>
<.<
Snoopy managed to get Predator working over Snake...that means I can start working on Predator now.
Like anyone cares really. -_-
*insert Heavy "YUS" here*
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 21, 2011, 08:55:17 PM
>.>
<.<
Snoopy managed to get Predator working over Snake...that means I can start working on Predator now.
Like anyone cares really. -_-
epic xD now search for a vertexer to make this psa legendary xD
Thanks for the support.
...
Progress with Predator.
-Got AAAA just about done.
-Got Down-A done.
-Got Up-Smash just about done.
-Got Grab Attack just about done.
-Got basic fixes done.
-Got Up-Throw just about done.
Waiting for:
-A vertexter willing to make a skull, his throwing disc and his spear.
Will we see a progress video soon?
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 22, 2011, 11:32:36 PM
Will we see a progress video soon?
I'm going to ask someone for that since my way of recording is ruined. :/
lemme know when you've got the "just about" stuff done in that list kingjigs, I'll be happy to record it for ya 8D
Possibly against my secret idea for mario if it's finished in time XD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 22, 2011, 11:21:47 PM
Thanks for the support.
...
Progress with Predator.
-Got AAAA just about done.
-Got Down-A done.
-Got Up-Smash just about done.
-Got Grab Attack just about done.
-Got basic fixes done.
-Got Up-Throw just about done.
Waiting for:
-A vertexter willing to make a skull, his throwing disc and his spear.
some great progress already i hope he uses his claws for A attacks xD and maybe you should request the vertexer in the vertex request topic if no one makes i gusee you can use toon links boomerange and i know beyond made a character who had a spear over marth or ike i cant remenber very well but this is only if you cant find a willing vertexer to help you
If any one cares. -_-
More progress:
Neutral Special: Shoulder Canon: Predator uses his shoulder canon and fires a projectile (I replaced Snake's Side-B missile). You can angle where it goes before firing.
Pending idea: Holding B slows down the animation allowing you to have more control over the projectile.
Down-Special: Bomb. Predator's emergency weapon. Just like Snake's Down-Special, he can stick it to the ground, wall, and foes. But the explosion will have different GFX and be electric.
Quote from: Carnage on September 23, 2011, 08:13:00 AM
some great progress already i hope he uses his claws for A attacks xD and maybe you should request the vertexer in the vertex request topic if no one makes i gusee you can use toon links boomerange and i know beyond made a character who had a spear over marth or ike i cant remenber very well but this is only if you cant find a willing vertexer to help you
I can always try making his weapons. (even though I fail at vertexing).
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 22, 2011, 11:40:43 PM
lemme know when you've got the "just about" stuff done in that list kingjigs, I'll be happy to record it for ya 8D
Possibly against my secret idea for mario if it's finished in time XD
Glad to hear that you would. =)
so your replaced the missile to be that bluish plasma shoot?
also maybe you should try to vertex even if you faill atleast make a skull with a spine should be easy enough :P
*reads a bit*
Ah, the other swords don't fit, eh? Shame. :(
Well, I promised that I'd comment and suggest, so I will then.
As I mentioned before, it would be great if his Win3 animation was on the right-taunt. Or, if you're having trouble with that, change the taunts when he enters Sword mode. (Assuming you can) I tested him out, by the way. The flame choke doesn't extend to all of the distance it covers. I don't know if that was deliberate or not, but you could shorten the distance and start the choke a tad later. Also, I find his jumps to be a tad....well....
.....He jumps too high. Not that I'm complaining, but it needs to be lessened by just a smidge. It makes his Down aerial A hard to land. Or better yet, you could increase the hitbox of it. That would be good, too.
As for a final smash, (if that's even possible) the Dark Hole magic attack from Ocarina of time is a possibility. But have it only usable while in sword mode. While without it, the regular Ganon summoning would be good. Possibly make him contollable? There's a FitGanonFinal out there that turns him into a red and black dragon. You could incorperate that into it, I guess. Not sure, though.
As for his "chance" attack...I have an idea. If you can make it chainable from his dashing, you can make it so that people would have to guess whether he's going to use his dash attack or his chance attack. Mindgames for all. Also, the chance attack needs a tad less super armor. I'm thinking "get hit once or twice and not flinch" then flinch after the third hit? Either way, you had the right idea with it. It's an attack that you dodge, not one you counter attack. Possibly rack up the damage a tad? I liked it in the twilight moveset when it was an instant kill move. It just needed the extra armor that you gave it in this one. It would have been balenced, methinks.
I have to say that it IS awesome that the Warlock Punch fires energy balls. It makes up for his lack of ranged attacks. But having them always fire at full strength is kinda overpowered. Maybe find a way to put a "charge" option on his neutral ground B so that the longer you hold the button down, the stronger the energy ball becomes? that would balence it out rather than Ganon spamming super scope blasts every 3 seonds.
Speaking of the energy balls, the sword mode version needs a shorter charge time. Either that, or a longer range. I've faced a few people using it and they got within my hit range before I could full charge it. I think it even exceeds Samus's Charge Beam shot time. That isn't good, in my opinion. the rest of the properties of it are good, though.
I promise to add more suggestions if I can think of them. Remember, I don't know jack diddly about Brawl hacking so this is all from the equivelent of the five-year-old child advisor from the Evil Overlord list. I don't know what you can and can't do, so don't be mad bro, k? I only want to help.
is he gonna be able to go invisable
Quote from: AniMaInE on September 23, 2011, 08:08:26 PM
is he gonna be able to go invisable
i bet so KJP already made that with zoroark so its a simple coding maybe on down taunt too but not taking much time since being invisible doesnt give that much advantage as we think xD
@Shadows Wrath: That's a lot of feedback. I'll be sure to fix things up.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 23, 2011, 08:35:29 PM
@Shadows Wrath: That's a lot of feedback. I'll be sure to fix things up.
Thanks for replying. If I can think of any--
Actually, just thought of one right now. Remember that spammable neutral ground B for the sword moveset of the twilight ganon PSA? You could turn that into part of his neutral ground A combo attack. Possibly make it reflect some beam attacks, like Samus's charge beam or the star fox crews' lasers. I've always wanted to see it reflect a super scope blast right back in somone's face, to be honest. xD
As for balencing what I just said, I think the time it takes for it to activate (remember, it's at the end of the AAA combo) should be enough. If you can think of anything wrong with what I've suggested, please feel free to tell me. I enjoy maining the King of Evil (depite being a diehard Falcon fan) and there was never a moveset too balenced or broken that I felt really captured his essence and gave us a ganon (from all the games) that we could enjoy. Yours came so close that I had to stop lurking and suggest ideas, despite my lack of knowledge about the game. You wanna know what sold me? The Earthquake punch. I saw a godly psa with it, but the ganon was.....well, godly. Too unfair for regular play and only good as a practical joke on my friends.
....Sorry. I'm rambling too much. xD
In short, if I can think of anything to help with, I'll post it. For now, I has Brawl replays to upload--
Oh right, you need a video. I can help you with that. Interested?
Quote from: Shadows Wrath on September 23, 2011, 08:56:44 PM
Thanks for replying. If I can think of any--
Actually, just thought of one right now. Remember that spammable neutral ground B for the sword moveset of the twilight ganon PSA? You could turn that into part of his neutral ground A combo attack. Possibly make it reflect some beam attacks, like Samus's charge beam or the star fox crews' lasers. I've always wanted to see it reflect a super scope blast right back in somone's face, to be honest. xD
As for balencing what I just said, I think the time it takes for it to activate (remember, it's at the end of the AAA combo) should be enough. If you can think of anything wrong with what I've suggested, please feel free to tell me. I enjoy maining the King of Evil (depite being a diehard Falcon fan) and there was never a moveset too balenced or broken that I felt really captured his essence and gave us a ganon (from all the games) that we could enjoy. Yours came so close that I had to stop lurking and suggest ideas, despite my lack of knowledge about the game. You wanna know what sold me? The Earthquake punch. I saw a godly psa with it, but the ganon was.....well, godly. Too unfair for regular play and only good as a practical joke on my friends.
....Sorry. I'm rambling too much. xD
In short, if I can think of anything to help with, I'll post it. For now, I has Brawl replays to upload--
Oh right, you need a video. I can help you with that. Interested?
Sure. I could go ahead and make those fixes now.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 23, 2011, 09:00:14 PM
Sure. I could go ahead and make those fixes now.
Great! Send me the .pac files when you're done via megaupload or mediafire and I'll be happy to exibit it. I can't promise perfection (or promptness for that matter...I'm swamped with work) but yeah, it'll get done. I'll send you the YouTube link asap.
An update to Dark Lord Ganondorf has been made.
...
Wanna know how to activate the Easter Egg taunt?
...
Too bad...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Shadows Wrath on September 23, 2011, 09:06:01 PM
Great! Send me the .pac files when you're done via megaupload or mediafire and I'll be happy to exibit it. I can't promise perfection (or promptness for that matter...I'm swamped with work) but yeah, it'll get done. I'll send you the YouTube link asap.
Done. Look in BrawlVault now.
-_-
...
Like I said, here are some preview pictures of Predator.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SPAAAAAAAAAACE! Predator is from space o3o
:o I need that psa! It looks beyond bad ass, love the wait animation for holding enemies. Are you gonna make animations for running and waiting?
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 24, 2011, 01:41:14 AM
:o I need that psa! It looks beyond bad ass, love the wait animation for holding enemies. Are you gonna make animations for running and waiting?
I already did. ;P
Awesome to hear. Can't wait to play with him a bit, or see a video.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 24, 2011, 01:26:23 AM
-_-
...
Like I said, here are some preview pictures of Predator.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
great work here some sugestions predators plasma shoots are blue and i noticed you have them yellow maybe changing collor i know its possible through hex i bet if you ask diehammer98 he will help you since he hex recolored lots of stuff same with the smoke the smoke should be recolored to blue since plasma shoot leaves a faint blue traill
here plasma shoot should be this colour:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
question is N-B a true projectyle too?
also i had an amazing idead For the FS first its like before he see him on top of a bulding instead of a ladder like snake and get his epic triangle aiming and shoot from there the explosions should be electric like the down B you made second if predator is over 100% he activates his arm gajet and he blows himself and everyone on the screen xD like in the first predator . Also an idead for side B you should either get the disk or the spear i know the spear in the PS3 AVSP when impacts creates a bluish electric explosion like you did o down B so maybe spear for side B and razor disks for side smash and maybe recuce the ranje of down B since well for what i can see it has a preety big range for an sush fast and easy attack unless you edited the knock back and damage from snakes down B
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 23, 2011, 10:07:36 PM
An update to Dark Lord Ganondorf has been made.
...
Wanna know how to activate the Easter Egg taunt?
...
Too bad...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Done. Look in BrawlVault now.
Hehehehe....so that's how you do it. And here I thought it was a codec taunt or something. Oh well.
Here's my review so far from the update that you've given me.
The sword mode up-B is great and all, but it pushes ganon upwards at the end of the animation while leaving him vulnerable. I can understand the need to balence it, and the extra height helps during recovery, but it looks...how to put it? Unrealistic. Like it doesn't fit smoothly with the animation. It also doesn't work well when using it on the ground....still leaves him popped up in the air where otherwise he could just repeat the move again. (with a bit of delay, of course.)
The Earthquake punch is near perfect. Actually, strike that, it IS perfect. But I see it hitting level nines while they have their shield up...and it leads into a quick flame choke which then combos even further with other---
Wait, why am I complaining about how good and perfect a move is? And why am I [censored]ing about being able to combo an aerial into a flame choke? Disregard this.
Speaking of aerials, Marth's down aerial A was a great idea for Ganondorf's down aerial A. I was kinda dissapionted when you replaced it with the ganon's regular down aerial A. I realize you did that to make people happy....but yeah, a (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446)s of a great idea. All it needed was shadow damge and a bit of buffing to mimic what happens when Marth does it. Meteor smashes for all.
Also, the ground down-B (Warlock Kick) is too fast. I suggest taking the one from Balenced Brawl. Though the range on the one you have is sexy, I'd have to say. You could consider keeping that.
Well, I'll add more when I can think of it. Hope I'm helping....
Just wondering, could you use another animation for detonating down b?
I think samus has an animation where she checks or does something to her arm cannon, so that might work.
BTW, your ganondorf sometimes looses his sword while having the sword moveset.
Quote from: Shadows Wrath on September 24, 2011, 07:15:18 PM
The sword mode up-B is great and all, but it pushes ganon upwards at the end of the animation while leaving him vulnerable. I can understand the need to balence it, and the extra height helps during recovery, but it looks...how to put it? Unrealistic. Like it doesn't fit smoothly with the animation. It also doesn't work well when using it on the ground....still leaves him popped up in the air where otherwise he could just repeat the move again. (with a bit of delay, of course.)
I do not know what causes the pushing at the end. :( And he can't repeat his move. And what do you mean it doesn't fit smoothly with the animation?
Quote from: Shadows Wrath on September 24, 2011, 07:15:18 PMThe Earthquake punch is near perfect. Actually, strike that, it IS perfect. But I see it hitting level nines while they have their shield up...and it leads into a quick flame choke which then combos even further with other---
Wait, why am I complaining about how good and perfect a move is? And why am I [censored]ing about being able to combo an aerial into a flame choke? Disregard this.
I see, but the foe should be able to DI out of it.
Quote from: Shadows Wrath on September 24, 2011, 07:15:18 PMSpeaking of aerials, Marth's down aerial A was a great idea for Ganondorf's down aerial A. I was kinda dissapionted when you replaced it with the ganon's regular down aerial A. I realize you did that to make people happy....but yeah, a (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446)s of a great idea. All it needed was shadow damge and a bit of buffing to mimic what happens when Marth does it. Meteor smashes for all.
I would love to add more sword moves, but the FitGanonMotionEtc.pac just won't take anymore animations. :-\
Quote from: Shadows Wrath on September 24, 2011, 07:15:18 PMAlso, the ground down-B (Warlock Kick) is too fast. I suggest taking the one from Balenced Brawl. Though the range on the one you have is sexy, I'd have to say. You could consider keeping that.
I could keep it, but I could make it slower.
Quote from: Shadows Wrath on September 24, 2011, 07:15:18 PMWell, I'll add more when I can think of it. Hope I'm helping....
Yes, you are helping. Quite a bit tbh. :)
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on September 25, 2011, 04:43:18 AM
Just wondering, could you use another animation for detonating down b?
I think samus has an animation where she checks or does something to her arm cannon, so that might work.
BTW, your ganondorf sometimes looses his sword while having the sword moveset.
That might be because you got hit during the Air Down-B in sword mode. If you're in sword mode and the sword doesn't seem to be there, just use a sword attack. And I'll try using a better animation for the detonating.
QuoteI do not know what causes the pushing at the end. :( And he can't repeat his move. And what do you mean it doesn't fit smoothly with the animation?
I don't know how to properly describe it. I'm currently uploading a few gameplay videos of it. I'll be sure to give you the links to them once they both finish uploading. Then you'll see what I meant by it. A picture is worth a thousand words, as they say.
QuoteI would love to add more sword moves, but the FitGanonMotionEtc.pac just won't take anymore animations. :-\
Sorry to hear that. Would have been epic. :(
....Wait, any way of incorperating it into a FitGanonFinal.pac file? Or am I wrong? Like I said, I don't know how Brawl hacking woirks, but I can still suggest ideas....
QuoteI could keep it, but I could make it slower.
Ah, good. I suggested it because the Balenced Brawl version had a reasonable amount of super armor that fit with the whole "since you're not Link, your attacks aren't going to affect me" theme of ganon. I know I shouldn't suggest stuff to the point of him becoming completely overpowered, but my inner fanboy keeps nagging me saying "make the BEST GANON EVUURR". Not that I wish to imply that I consider this to be my own hack, of course. This is all you and I realize that. Sorry if I came off as rude there.
.....Actually, I made a topic on what I wanted out of ganon awhile back. I'll get the link for it right now.
EDIT: Here it is.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19999.0
QuoteYes, you are helping. Quite a bit tbh. :)
D'aawwww, thanks. :D
QuoteThat might be because you got hit during the Air Down-B in sword mode. If you're in sword mode and the sword doesn't seem to be there, just use a sword attack. And I'll try using a better animation for the detonating.
I should've mentioned that. I saw it too but I didn't consider it much of a problem. :srs:
Anyways, the only other suggestion I have right now is to make his up ground A attack (the once-crappy scissor kick) chargable instead of instant. (and leave in vanilla Brawl's explosion for it) I assume it could be done by makng the game think it's a smash attack or something. Not sure, though.
^
FAIL?
I see. I'll try to implement the fixes and try and add something to the up-A. ;)
Oh and try fixing your quote.
Quote from: KTH on September 25, 2011, 04:12:33 PM
^
FAIL?
i think the page change destroyed your pointing xD he did awnser but he did it inside the quote so it looks wierd xD
Also i dont think the FitFinalxxx.pac has any animations just GFX models and stuff but i dont know for certain.
Quote from: Carnage on September 25, 2011, 04:17:01 PM
i think the page change destroyed your pointing xD he did awnser but he did it inside the quote so it looks wierd xD
Also i dont think the FitFinalxxx.pac has any animations just GFX models and stuff but i dont know for certain.
:oshi:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 25, 2011, 04:14:34 PM
I see. I'll try to implement the fixes and try and add something to the up-A. ;)
Oh and try fixing your quote.
D'oh! :>.>palm:
And I even previewed it too. Sheesh.
Oh, and the gameplay videos are up. I'll make a movelist video soon. And by "soon", I mean "prolly next weekend when I actually have the time to do so".
Here's the links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_UNzGr_8Lw
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12-3YA8mAgM
Enjoy.
Quote from: Shadows Wrath on September 25, 2011, 04:52:44 PM
D'oh! :>.>palm:
And I even previewed it too. Sheesh.
Oh, and the gameplay videos are up. I'll make a movelist video soon. And by "soon", I mean "prolly next weekend when I actually have the time to do so".
Here's the links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_UNzGr_8Lw
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12-3YA8mAgM
Enjoy.
Thank you, I'll add them to the OP.
will dark lord ganondorf get a balanced version?
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on September 26, 2011, 05:07:49 AM
will dark lord ganondorf get a balanced version?
:>.>palm: This is a balanced version....
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on September 26, 2011, 05:57:48 AM
:>.>palm: This is a balanced version....
but there are moves that are unbalanced like the down b with the sword out. you can spam it on the ground and in the air. in the air it hits on the ground with so much range and on the ground you have so many frames of invincibility when he's swinging his sword.
OH, and the moveset is incompatible with certain skins. i.e. Aafyre's Diabolos and Beyond's Nightmare.
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on September 26, 2011, 05:07:49 AM
will dark lord ganondorf get a balanced version?
:srs: Are you [censored]ing kidding?
Yes! He is supposed to be balanced!
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on September 26, 2011, 03:30:33 PM
OH, and the moveset is incompatible with certain skins. i.e. Aafyre's Diabolos and Beyond's Nightmare.
That's because their cape bones are disabled! Do some [censored]ing research before commenting! :srs:
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on September 26, 2011, 03:30:33 PM
but there are moves that are unbalanced like the down b with the sword out. you can spam it on the ground and in the air. in the air it hits on the ground with so much range and on the ground you have so many frames of invincibility when he's swinging his sword.
The PSA isn't finished yet! It's close, but I still need to make fixes!
Alright, I know I'm a bit late for this, but... I have some feedback for DLG.
And first off: Sorry that I have to say this, but to me, it doesn't really seem complete enough to be a version one...
Now, anyway, to get a bit more into detail...
Animations
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Actual moveset
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That's all I can really think of for now... I really hope that this will help you to further improve on this moveset.
Thank you Cal. This will be of great help. :)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 26, 2011, 04:37:21 PM
:srs: Are you [censored]ing kidding?
Yes! He is supposed to be balanced!
That's because their cape bones are disabled! Do some [censored]ing research before commenting! :srs:
The PSA isn't finished yet! It's close, but I still need to make fixes!
wahhh sorry :P!!!! i was just curious and wasn't trying to offend anyone!
i like the moveset a lot!
Yes!
I finally got Dolphin working with little lag!
That means a preview video of Predator will be coming soon.
Sounds good, been dying to see a video preview of this bad boy.
Oh god, i love you. i have some hypothetical battles in TEXT of Samus versus Predator. and How the Metroids were infused with Alien DNA and have become super versions of Aliens. (i won't bother uploading until i revise it a little)
so this will make me REALLY happy (oh and in my Fan Fiction, Samus most of the time couldn't use her suit. but when she did, it adapted to the Predator's Shoulder Laser allowing her to cannons. =3 oh and she could cloak.)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 26, 2011, 09:13:34 PM
Yes!
I finally got Dolphin working with little lag!
That means a preview video of Predator will be coming soon.
Cant wait xD also did you saw my sugestion about changing predators shoulder canon blast color to Blue? and maybe either make the smoke blue or remove it completely since plasma shoot leaves a faint blue trace or no trace at all but smoke fells wrong after a plasma shoot xD
Now it's here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DKTuRJ-Ga8Quote from: Carnage on September 26, 2011, 10:32:16 PM
Cant wait xD also did you saw my sugestion about changing predators shoulder canon blast color to Blue? and maybe either make the smoke blue or remove it completely since plasma shoot leaves a faint blue trace or no trace at all but smoke fells wrong after a plasma shoot xD
Yes I saw your comment. I'm trying to find a good blue GFX to use.
Dude. NICE.
Now, just a little feedback.
Animations, in general, look really nice, particularly the AAAA combo. It really flows from one attack to another. However, there are others (grab animation, which you yourself addressed in the vid, and the bomb-activating sequence in particular) that...aren't. I understand that it's still being worked on, so I won't fault you for that. I don't know, the bomb-activation animation...he just looks like he's moving too much, if that makes any sense. Maybe the movement could be a little more...subtle, I guess?
PSA:
Just from looking at the vid, it seems like his held Down-A could be quite spammable. I'm not sure what you could do to remedy this, maybe have it send foes slightly into the air?
Shoulder cannon looks interesting and hard to master - the only thing I thought could be improved would be the reward for hitting someone. Since the rockets are slightly slow-moving, maybe the damage or knockback could be upped a little to compensate.
Other than that, Predator looks like he's going to be a beast to play, I really can't wait until he's finished!
Quote from: Vinyl on September 26, 2011, 11:02:09 PM
Dude. NICE.
Now, just a little feedback.
Animations, in general, look really nice, particularly the AAAA combo. It really flows from one attack to another. However, there are others (grab animation, which you yourself addressed in the vid, and the bomb-activating sequence in particular) that...aren't. I understand that it's still being worked on, so I won't fault you for that. I don't know, the bomb-activation animation...he just looks like he's moving too much, if that makes any sense. Maybe the movement could be a little more...subtle, I guess?
PSA:
Just from looking at the vid, it seems like his held Down-A could be quite spammable. I'm not sure what you could do to remedy this, maybe have it send foes slightly into the air?
Shoulder cannon looks interesting and hard to master - the only thing I thought could be improved would be the reward for hitting someone. Since the rockets are slightly slow-moving, maybe the damage or knockback could be upped a little to compensate.
Other than that, Predator looks like he's going to be a beast to play, I really can't wait until he's finished!
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.
love it!
Here is my feed back
Animations: There good, but not amazing. His run animation seems out of character, he is a hunter he should look like he is running. Try tilting him some more. Also a few animations dont seem to transition so well like the side tilt. Also the transition from the side throw to the wait seems a bit odd. And the Up- smash seems odd. Like the missiles just come out from no where. Try making the canon more noticeable that should help.
PSA: Looks fun actually. I can imagine having some good fun but, he defiantly needs to faster. Make him fast, around Falco's speed. But keep Snakes weight. Also the side tilt seems way to powerful. 18% is way to much for a attack thats not only reaches very far but is also easy to land. 10% should be better. And leave more end lag to it. like once you get the spear make him place it back away. Grab attacks should be 2% seems to powerful at 5%. As for the missiles it would be cool if you could make them blue. And for the Down-special you should make the explosion smaller maybe 1/4 smaller.
Over all: It looking good, keep up the progress bro. ;)
Quote from: The Gh0st on September 26, 2011, 11:36:29 PM
love it!
Thanks.
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 26, 2011, 11:48:41 PM
Here is my feed back
Animations: There good, but not amazing. His run animation seems out of character, he is a hunter he should look like he is running. Try tilting him some more. Also a few animations dont seem to transition so well like the side tilt. Also the transition from the side throw to the wait seems a bit odd. And the Up- smash seems odd. Like the missiles just come out from no where. Try making the canon more noticeable that should help.
PSA: Looks fun actually. I can imagine having some good fun but, he defiantly needs to faster. Make him fast, around Falco's speed. But keep Snakes weight. Also the side tilt seems way to powerful. 18% is way to much for a attack thats not only reaches very far but is also easy to land. 10% should be better. And leave more end lag to it. like once you get the spear make him place it back away. Grab attacks should be 2% seems to powerful at 5%. As for the missiles it would be cool if you could make them blue. And for the Down-special you should make the explosion smaller maybe 1/4 smaller.
Over all: It looking good, keep up the progress bro. ;)
Thanks. I'll keep this in mind as well.
I like the Neutral B, good job with that.
For the Down B, could you perhaps use something... different? Like, a different model instead of Snake's C4? It would make it feel a bit more unique to go along with the changed graphics.
I'm liking this so far. Snake is devoid of any good PSAs, so this is well-deserved. Can't wait for it.
Amazing job!
Oh? On Snake? Sad...
From what i see in the video i think N-B animation looks wierd why does predator need to bend down to fire?Most of the time predator doesnt bend down he is straigh everytime he fires the shoulder canon also does snake RPG appear inside his sholder why? couldnt it just appear the rocket? like mariodk vegeta where wolf shoots his blaster without using the gun??
To make it look perfect to the predator shoulder canon it should be really fast and not controlable since its like a bullet just shoots really fast on the direction its aiming i know this would mean probably getting ride of snakes side B but i think predator standed up a light of blue color started charging on the shoulder canon (chargable)and when you released it it would go straight ahead i think thats how predator shoulder gun should act
DownB animation why does he put his hand in the air? he should just mess up with the wrist controler for a bit to make the bomb blow
like someone said earlier the down A seems to bee really spammable and we can keep kicking a person until they are of stage.
On a side note you should keep kicks at the minimum since predator doesnt really kick that much in movies or games most of the time he just impales ppl with his claws or grabs them with his hands.
Quote from: Carnage on September 27, 2011, 07:24:02 AM
From what i see in the video i think N-B animation looks wierd why does predator need to bend down to fire?Most of the time predator doesnt bend down he is straigh everytime he fires the shoulder canon also does snake RPG appear inside his sholder why? couldnt it just appear the rocket? like mariodk vegeta where wolf shoots his blaster without using the gun??
To make it look perfect to the predator shoulder canon it should be really fast and not controlable since its like a bullet just shoots really fast on the direction its aiming i know this would mean probably getting ride of snakes side B but i think predator standed up a light of blue color started charging on the shoulder canon (chargable)and when you released it it would go straight ahead i think thats how predator shoulder gun should act
DownB animation why does he put his hand in the air? he should just mess up with the wrist controler for a bit to make the bomb blow
like someone said earlier the down A seems to bee really spammable and we can keep kicking a person until they are of stage.
On a side note you should keep kicks at the minimum since predator doesnt really kick that much in movies or games most of the time he just impales ppl with his claws or grabs them with his hands.
The reason why the RPG appears on his shoulder is because I hexed it to be there and also I tried everything I could to make it appear invisible, but I do not know how to make textures invisible. And I'll make a better firing animation. And also why I added the control feature is because Predator technology is much more advanced than ours. I know it's not canon, but don't you think the idea would come across a Predator's mind. And I'll do my best to fix up the Down-A so that it's not so spam-able.
at first i didn't like that the canon blast was able to be controlled but i do remember in the movie the cannon could move in different directions so i guess controlling it would be close to that or could you have it so you can shoot in different directions like how you have him able to shoot diagonal,down etc..it seems weird even though with the predator tech bing advanced..controling energy in terms of going in loops and stuff dosen't seem right to me. -just my opinion
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 27, 2011, 01:31:30 PM
The reason why the RPG appears on his shoulder is because I hexed it to be there and also I tried everything I could to make it appear invisible, but I do not know how to make textures invisible. And I'll make a better firing animation. And also why I added the control feature is because Predator technology is much more advanced than ours. I know it's not canon, but don't you think the idea would come across a Predator's mind. And I'll do my best to fix up the Down-A so that it's not so spam-able.
i dont thnik you need to make it invisible just call it and remove it at the same time since you can have the missile without the RPG they are separate articles think missile is 6 and rpg is 5 so right in the begining remove the RPG article and let the missile be on its way i think it works since thats how mariodk made it work on wolfgeta side B xD
Quote from: KTH on September 27, 2011, 01:15:38 AM
Amazing job!
Oh? On Snake? Sad...
^ this.
I'd love to see Predator over someone else, but this is good too.
Quote from: Jaklub on September 27, 2011, 05:24:54 PM
^ this.
I'd love to see Predator over someone else, but this is good too.
If Snake's .rel file was hacked, then someone would most likely port him.
Quote from: Carnage on September 27, 2011, 05:22:01 PM
i dont thnik you need to make it invisible just call it and remove it at the same time since you can have the missile without the RPG they are separate articles think missile is 6 and rpg is 5 so right in the begining remove the RPG article and let the missile be on its way i think it works since thats how mariodk made it work on wolfgeta side B xD
No, The RPG and the projectile are one article. The projectile is an article event. Article 5 is his bomb and Article 6 is his Detonator.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 27, 2011, 05:38:42 PM
If Snake's .rel file was hacked, then someone would most likely port him.
No, The RPG and the projectile are one article. The projectile is an article event. Article 5 is his bomb and Article 6 is his Detonator.
maybe i interpreted wrong in opensa dantarion i saw this:
00 Land Mine (Down Smash)
01 Missle Silo Thing (Up Smash)
02 Rocket Launcher (Side Smash)
03 Cypher
04 C4
05 C4 Detonator
06 Remote Control Missle (Side B)
07 Nikita
A Missle Launcher (Final Smash)
B Missle Shot (Final Smash)
D Grenade
so i though nikita 07 its the RPG and 06 is the missile but maybe im worng :S well lots of people make swords and etc invisible i thinks its in the motion etc file itself or even the characters costumes and not in psa maybe you should ask around i bet someone will know this and help you out
@Carnage
Sorry mate but I'm gonna have to disagree with you completely when it comes to the Neutral B animation. It makes a lot more sense for him to bend like that because it makes the antic for the gesture of firing the missile more obvious and as a result have more of an impact. Same goes with the Down B. The gesture of him raising his arm makes it much more obvious that he's setting off the bomb. If he fiddles with some device on his hand, it won't translate well into Brawl unless it's done REALLY well. It would need a lot of time, patience, skill, judgement and something additional to give it more of an edge.
For example, when Snake explodes a C4, he doesn't just tap the switch. He raises his arm to give suspense to the gesture, then yanks down on the switch quite ferociously. It took a simple gesture and made it more dynamic, but that takes a lot of work and really isn't that rewarding comparative to other things when it comes to animating.
Anyways, nice work on this do far KJ. Everything that I wanted to say has already been said, though I'm very intriged about that Neutral B. It looks really cool.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 27, 2011, 06:14:49 PM
@Carnage
Sorry mate but I'm gonna have to disagree with you completely when it comes to the Neutral B animation. It makes a lot more sense for him to bend like that because it makes the antic for the gesture of firing the missile more obvious and as a result have more of an impact. Same goes with the Down B. The gesture of him raising his arm makes it much more obvious that he's setting off the bomb. If he fiddles with some device on his hand, it won't translate well into Brawl unless it's done REALLY well. It would need a lot of time, patience, skill, judgement and something additional to give it more of an edge.
For example, when Snake explodes a C4, he doesn't just tap the switch. He raises his arm to give suspense to the gesture, then yanks down on the switch quite ferociously. It took a simple gesture and made it more dynamic, but that takes a lot of work and really isn't that rewarding comparative to other things when it comes to animating.
Anyways, nice work on this do far KJ. Everything that I wanted to say has already been said, though I'm very intriged about that Neutral B. It looks really cool.
I see. Thank you.
Now I just need to stop being so rude.
@Sdoom your right about N-B i jus saw this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arFxuajzxOM&feature=related
Alien vs predator for the snes during the canon blast shooting he does bend over abit xD maybe just a few touches up also KJP did you take some ideas from this game i see your down A and a few other moves xD
Hello KingJigglypuff no way to make a new version of Renamon in Lucario
Salu2
Quote from: Krystal843 on September 27, 2011, 07:11:52 PM
Hello KingJigglypuff no way to make a new version of Renamon in Lucario
Salu2
I don't get what you're saying. Explain a little more please.
hello KingJigglypuff nécessité a new version of Renamon
Quote from: Krystal843 on September 27, 2011, 08:03:34 PM
hello KingJigglypuff nécessité a new version of Renamon
I have never made Renamon. :/
whoa, i just tried your zoroak PSA. he is a bamf i need to revamp his vertex just for this.
Quote from: StarWaffle on September 28, 2011, 09:56:14 PM
whoa, i just tried your zoroak PSA. he is a bamf i need to revamp his vertex just for this.
Thanks. And a revamp to the vertex would be badace. Tbh, I'm thinking of making a revamp to Zoroark.
yeah i noticed a few things that might need to be changed a little.
The side B mainly. I think it needs to be changed completely. it rarely ever hits and leaves you completly vulnerable. especially if you use it to get back on stage near the ledge, theres no auto ledge detect so you just kinda hover near the ledge waiting to be hit. and if you jump backwards your screwed off stage.
That b move though... don't change a thing. its so badass.
Up b was very nice as well. maybe too similar to lucario though. its very versatile though and good for surprise attacks. maybe just a new animation?
down b, should be something other than a counter. its lucarios most useless move and i don't think it should continue on to zoroak.
i like all the aerials! the only one you should maybe change is foward air. it seems he has too many claw moves.
his down tilt animation is a little off, it kinda warps him into place and looks out of place. the other 2 work great. maybe extend the range on up tilt a bit though.
his smash attacks are nicely done as well. I like how fsmash is so quick! I feel the down smash should be like a claw tornado type thing for some reason.
i love the idea of his running animation, it might need to be tweaked a little bit though, to make it a little sharper or something
overall though 8.5/10 good sir.
Quote from: StarWaffle on September 28, 2011, 10:09:45 PMyeah i noticed a few things that might need to be changed a little. The side B mainly. I think it needs to be changed completely. it rarely ever hits and leaves you completly vulnerable. especially if you use it to get back on stage near the ledge, theres no auto ledge detect so you just kinda hover near the ledge waiting to be hit. and if you jump backwards your screwed off stage. That b move though... don't change a thing. its so badass. Up b was very nice as well. maybe too similar to lucario though. its very versatile though and good for surprise attacks. maybe just a new animation? down b, should be something other than a counter. its lucarios most useless move and i don't think it should continue on to zoroak. i like all the aerials! the only one you should maybe change is foward air. it seems he has too many claw moves. his down tilt animation is a little off, it kinda warps him into place and looks out of place. the other 2 work great. maybe extend the range on up tilt a bit though. his smash attacks are nicely done as well. I like how fsmash is so quick! I feel the down smash should be like a claw tornado type thing for some reason. i love the idea of his running animation, it might need to be tweaked a little bit though, to make it a little sharper or something overall though 8.5/10 good sir.
I have to completely disagree with you on Lucario's counter move.
It is by far his most useful move, especially if you know your opponent's game inside and out.
Maybe I could keep the counter, but give him a different animation?
Ask any competitive lucario player. Down B is his worst move. maybe make it a different/shorter animation.
Zoroark would really be better off without Lucario's counter... I mean, it's a dark type, and countering moves don't exactly fit those.
Quote from: Calamitas on September 28, 2011, 10:25:58 PM
Zoroark would really be better off without Lucario's counter... I mean, it's a dark type, and countering moves don't exactly fit those.
Although there is Sucker Punch, though It's not exactly a Counter. It'd be more like Spiderman's down-b
Alright, I made another update to Dark Lord Ganondorf.
Changes: Balance fixes...
-Up-Smash has more end-lag.
-Up-A on Normal Mode has an option of holding A to gain more power.
-Down-Special on Normal Mode has more start-up lag and more end-lag.
-Up-Special on Sword Mode goes slower and less distance.
-Side-Special's extra distance has been removed.
-His jump height and fall speed are now back to normal.
If you downloaded Dark Lord Ganondorf before 09/28/2011, download him again.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
In theory this should work...
Quote from: StarWaffle on September 29, 2011, 05:59:23 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
In theory this should work...
Do eet! =D
Quote from: StarWaffle on September 29, 2011, 05:59:23 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
In theory this should work...
that looks really good starwafle i see you got the face perfect this will be much more fun to use than the old Zoroark xD hope it exports okay
altough the hair needs a bit more work zoroark hair is spikey on the tips think DB except they arent aligned the spikes are scatered around his hair xD also need to do a texture with more red around his eyes and abit of the side of his mouth like this (http://wiki.pokeland.net/images/d/d7/Zoroark.png)
yeah, i just made the hair like that atm so it looks better with parts pieced together. I plan on making that all one color and then reattaching the fur from around his neck to make the random dark spikes. and that texture needs to be re-done its just the one from my long haired lucario.
Also Zoroark will be a KingJigglypuff PSA exclusive =3
Liking the progress so far StarWaffle. =D
Got some pics showing the animations that I think need the most work:
[spoiler](http://i.imgur.com/yHBpQ.png)
Bring his sword a little lower, and turn his head a bit upwards, then it should be perfect.
(http://i.imgur.com/fZU3R.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/dXiAd.jpg)
...Just look at it. It simply doesn't work for a walk animation for Ganondorf...
(http://i.imgur.com/fZGHX.jpg)
Yeah, no comment.
(http://i.imgur.com/1h2n3.jpg)
I think the added gfx is mostly good, but probably a bit too much. Tone it down a little.
And lastly...
(http://i.imgur.com/fM41X.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/BMvoP.jpg)
I have no idea why this happens, but it look awesome.
...I'll probably also write down some impressions for the actual moveset changes later.
Quote from: StarWaffle on September 29, 2011, 05:59:23 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
In theory this should work...
FINISH HIM!
Quote from: Calamitas on September 29, 2011, 11:49:28 AM
Got some pics showing the animations that I think need the most work:
[spoiler](http://i.imgur.com/yHBpQ.png)
Bring his sword a little lower, and turn his head a bit upwards, then it should be perfect.
(http://i.imgur.com/fZU3R.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/dXiAd.jpg)
...Just look at it. It simply doesn't work for a walk animation for Ganondorf...
(http://i.imgur.com/fZGHX.jpg)
Yeah, no comment.
(http://i.imgur.com/1h2n3.jpg)
I think the added gfx is mostly good, but probably a bit too much. Tone it down a little.
And lastly...
(http://i.imgur.com/fM41X.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/BMvoP.jpg)
I have no idea why this happens, but it look awesome.
...I'll probably also write down some impressions for the actual moveset changes later.
Alright. If I can fix the Motionpac, then I'll do it.
Quote from: StarWaffle on September 28, 2011, 10:21:55 PM
Ask any competitive lucario player. Down B is his worst move. maybe make it a different/shorter animation.
Well they don't know crap. I use Double Team often, and it pretty much always serves me well when I know the opponent's gameplay.
so KJP any more news on the predator psa? or a planned moveset?
Quote from: Carnage on September 29, 2011, 10:17:07 PM
so KJP any more news on the predator psa? or a planned moveset?
Yes. StarWaffle made a neat looking spear.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 29, 2011, 10:19:08 PM
Yes. StarWaffle made a neat looking spear.
so besides doing an awnsome zoroark he is also making predator weapons? hes my hero xD cant wait for the disks and will he do alternate masks or a maskless predator? xD
Quote from: Carnage on September 29, 2011, 10:21:36 PM
so besides doing an awnsome zoroark he is also making predator weapons? hes my hero xD cant wait for the disks and will he do alternate masks or a maskless predator? xD
I'm not sure about the discs. But the Maskless version is something that just might be too difficult for any vertexer.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 30, 2011, 10:56:37 AM
I'm not sure about the discs. But the Maskless version is something that just might be too difficult for any vertexer.
yah maskeless maught be too dificult but the disks are something predator uses in the games and in Alien vs predator and predator 2 i think
Quote from: Carnage on September 30, 2011, 12:49:53 PM
yah maskeless maught be too dificult but the disks are something predator uses in the games and in Alien vs predator and predator 2 i think
I hopefully will be able to replace Snake's gernade and make it not explode.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 30, 2011, 05:28:26 PM
I hopefully will be able to replace Snake's gernade and make it not explode.
i think thats possible just make granade take like 10 mins to explode xD and having enough moment to go in straight line i think thats possible and you even have snakes granade in hand so predator can hold off trowing the disk for a certain ammount of time xD
KingJigglypuff? Something's seriously wrong.
It is currently Friday. Hours are passing like minutes and I'm starting to think someone has stolen my Chaos Emerald and started to f*ck with the timestream. Normally, that would be all well and good because that would be ME doing that instead of them. But considering how fast the hands on the clock are moving, I'm going to run out of time to do that video I promised you on the ONE DAY I have to do it this week. I'm also going to have find that DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD again, and make sure that the person who stole it learns that messing with a person who can bash your planet over your head is generally not a good idea.
In short, while I planned to have enough time to do the video like I promised you, it seems that I may not have any time. At all. Literally. I will attempt to fix this problem posthaste, as I intend to keep my promise to you. Till then, let's hope that nothing else happens that will delay it.
Now where the hell is my sword....?
Quote from: Shadows Wrath on September 30, 2011, 08:22:11 PM
KingJigglypuff? Something's seriously wrong.
It is currently Friday. Hours are passing like minutes and I'm starting to think someone has stolen my Chaos Emerald and started to f*ck with the timestream. Normally, that would be all well and good because that would be ME doing that instead of them. But considering how fast the hands on the clock are moving, I'm going to run out of time to do that video I promised you on the ONE DAY I have to do it this week. I'm also going to have find that DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD again, and make sure that the person who stole it learns that messing with a person who can bash your planet over your head is generally not a good idea.
In short, while I planned to have enough time to do the video like I promised you, it seems that I may not have any time. At all. Literally. I will attempt to fix this problem posthaste, as I intend to keep my promise to you. Till then, let's hope that nothing else happens that will delay it.
Now where the hell is my sword....?
You already made the videos for Dark Lord Ganondorf. And what sword are you talking about?
Don't mind me KJ, just quickly removed a double post cuz of a forum glitch XD
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 30, 2011, 08:35:17 PM
Don't mind me KJ, just quickly removed a double post cuz of a forum glitch XD
It's alright. I was just going to remove it myself, but then I had to do something. xD
Can't wait for Predator =3 =3 =3
MUST HAZ
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 30, 2011, 08:28:19 PM
You already made the videos for Dark Lord Ganondorf. And what sword are you talking about?
True, but I also promised a video detailing the moveset in general. And I intend to keep my word.
Also...
*shink!*
This one.
*short pause, looks it over*
.....Wow, I need to clean this thing more often. Still has blood on it from the last time....
-_-
Another bump, but with an update...but it's not on Predator. The update is on Dragon Yoshi.
Changes made:
-Counter move works much more like a counter.
-Counter attack slows time for briefly more time and the final hit is now electric.
-Up-Special has been changed dramatically. On the ground, it's the counter attack, but without the time slow. And in the air, it's just about the same as Pit's Up-Special.
-Side Special has been changed back to the original, but instead of an egg, Yoshi rolls up into a rock.
-Made a Kirby Hat and did the PSA for it too.
So if you downloaded Dragon Yoshi before 10/02/2011, then download it again.
Note: The models are optional. The only change is that I removed the egg and shell. But the removal of the egg is needed or else the egg will show up in the Side-Special.
And a video of Dragon Yoshi will be coming soon...
good to se your working on previous hacks too its i shame i dont use yoshi at all :S have someone rel ported over him xD so speaking of predator my friend saw the video and he had an idea since predator doesnt fire his soulder canon on the air or atleast i never saw him doing it the air the N-B in the air should be spear trow AVP3 style predator trows the spear diagonoly down when it hits either oponent ground or a wall it releases an energy blast like in alien vs predator 3 for Ps3 and xBox 360
Updated the OP with a better explanation of Dragon Yoshi's moveset.
Quote from: Carnage on October 02, 2011, 05:52:49 PM
good to se your working on previous hacks too its i shame i dont use yoshi at all :S have someone rel ported over him xD so speaking of predator my friend saw the video and he had an idea since predator doesnt fire his soulder canon on the air or atleast i never saw him doing it the air the N-B in the air should be spear trow AVP3 style predator trows the spear diagonoly down when it hits either oponent ground or a wall it releases an energy blast like in alien vs predator 3 for Ps3 and xBox 360
I see. I'll take that idea in mind and see if I can make Predator do that.
:vyse: Here's a fresh, steaming video for all of you. This video showcases my latest Yoshi PSA: Dragon Yoshi. The video is also in the OP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InGGA_mDCTM&feature=channel_video_title
DragonYoshi looking awesome :D
can´t wait to try it out later
i dont use yoshi but i might bring him back after watching the video xD just noticed 2 things first yoshi doesnt have its wings during cliff catch animation and second his neutral B looks really spamable if we keep pressing B the oponents wont even have a chance to aproach since its a fast attack with alot of range this probably needs quite a bit of startup lag otherwise the psa looked really fun i will try it out later when i get back home.
Quote from: Mariodk on October 03, 2011, 05:13:26 AM
DragonYoshi looking awesome :D
can´t wait to try it out later
Glad you like it.
Quote from: Carnage on October 03, 2011, 07:50:12 AM
i dont use yoshi but i might bring him back after watching the video xD just noticed 2 things first yoshi doesnt have its wings during cliff catch animation and second his neutral B looks really spamable if we keep pressing B the oponents wont even have a chance to aproach since its a fast attack with alot of range this probably needs quite a bit of startup lag otherwise the psa looked really fun i will try it out later when i get back home.
During the cliff catch, I did program him to have the wings, but for some reason, they don't show up. And the Neutral-Special has 18 frames of start-up lag, so it shouldn't be too bad. And I'm glad you like this PSA as well.
I think you did a great job on this, King Jiggs. I really like your use of graphics, especially for the Nair.
However, there are two things that kind of irk me, and their both animation-related, so they aren't too important. The first thing is that his tail is much, much too stiff. It just doesn't look natural. /:
The second thing is that he doesn't quite return to the same spot in his Side Taunt. He kinda just teleports back to the same spot instead of returning to it naturally.
Other than that, good job!
Collaboration eh? Well, depends on the PSA. We'd want to make one that utilises the best of both our abilities. An idea off the top of my head would be Deadpool ported to Toon Link. I wrote a moveset for him a while back. For example, you would do the model porting stuff (it seems you managed to get it to work perfectly for both Yosemite Sam and Predator), I'll do animating. You do the main hitbox stuff, I'll refine it to balance it out. You work with his articles and stuff (for example he'd need a gun and one, or maybe even two katana if possible as well as other things) and I could work with his graphics (custom 2D graphics and that jazz).
Just an idea, if we were to ever collaborate something. Deadpool is a hilarious and much loved character, and our contribution would be basically equal.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 03, 2011, 05:37:20 PM
I think you did a great job on this, King Jiggs. I really like your use of graphics, especially for the Nair.
However, there are two things that kind of irk me, and their both animation-related, so they aren't too important. The first thing is that his tail is much, much too stiff. It just doesn't look natural. /:
The second thing is that he doesn't quite return to the same spot in his Side Taunt. He kinda just teleports back to the same spot instead of returning to it naturally.
Other than that, good job!
Thanks. I didn't really animate his tail because if his tail is curved too much while having a long tail, his tail will look fat.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 03, 2011, 06:21:12 PM
Collaboration eh? Well, depends on the PSA. We'd want to make one that utilises the best of both our abilities. An idea off the top of my head would be Deadpool ported to Toon Link. I wrote a moveset for him a while back. For example, you would do the model porting stuff (it seems you managed to get it to work perfectly for both Yosemite Sam and Predator), I'll do animating. You do the main hitbox stuff, I'll refine it to balance it out. You work with his articles and stuff (for example he'd need a gun and one, or maybe even two katana if possible as well as other things) and I could work with his graphics (custom 2D graphics and that jazz).
Just an idea, if we were to ever collaborate something. Deadpool is a hilarious and much loved character, and our contribution would be basically equal.
That would be a wonderful idea. =D
>.>
<.<
I'll set up a poll to see what everyone else thinks of it.
while i like deadpool since im a marvel reader :P and he is one of my 4 mains in every marvel ultimate alliance i think Sdoom and KJP collab should be on groundon :P i want an hack over bowser xD it would be the first none bowser PSA over bowser and since he is a huge character it would be quite diferent from the rest of the brawl cast :P but i like deadpool too and over toon link its a win xD
soz for the double post KJP i found an easy solution to make wings appear on dragon char char when edje grab in this subaction you have
external gfx(wings)
asincrounous timer=1
graphic effect
i just made this
external gfx(wings)
asincrounous timer=1
external gfx(wings)
graphic effect
and it worked xD also i love the psa during AA combo he has 4 wings lol dont know why but its okay and its balanced preety well i guess i will keep yoshi now :P
Quote from: Carnage on October 03, 2011, 07:57:48 PM
soz for the double post KJP i found an easy solution to make wings appear on dragon char char when edje grab in this subaction you have
external gfx(wings)
asincrounous timer=1
graphic effect
i just made this
external gfx(wings)
asincrounous timer=1
external gfx(wings)
graphic effect
and it worked xD also i love the psa during AA combo he has 4 wings lol dont know why but its okay and its balanced preety well i guess i will keep yoshi now :P
lol. It's OK. And nice find.
collab? how about nathan spencer =]
>_>
<_<
[spoiler]Isaac!
...I mean, even if none of you care about Golden Sun, I think you agree that there need to more playable Assist Trophy character. =<
Quote from: StarWaffle on October 03, 2011, 09:23:53 PM
collab? how about nathan spencer =]
I do not know who he is. :-\
Quote from: Calamitas on October 03, 2011, 09:36:14 PM
>_>
<_<
[spoiler]Isaac!
...I mean, even if none of you care about Golden Sun, I think you agree that there need to more playable Assist Trophy character. =<
D: But Isaac is on my to-do list...
._. Was that out loud?
Make MODOK XD
Mariodk+KingJiggypuff+Sdo0m+Smashclash(cuz he have helped) colab.? so i know 100% what it can be :
Gotenks moveset
since that moveset have put on hold too long now(remember he was planed to do before all the DBZ hyper) cuz of needing vertex for make it easyer to make Animations and needing lucas´s up-B thing to be like gotenks´s FS
beside Sdo0m planed to do Gotenks before beyond made Kid buu v1 vertex and i was planed to do him then Sdo0m and me traded projects
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 03, 2011, 09:42:57 PM
D: But Isaac is on my to-do list...
._. Was that out loud?
Yes it was.
And I know that, buuut... I dunno, I'm sure you working together could help with a couple of things, like figuring out how to get a Ganondorf model into Pit (or another character's) files. :P
Quote from: Mariodk on October 04, 2011, 05:12:23 AM
Mariodk+KingJiggypuff+Sdo0m+Smashclash(cuz he have helped) colab.? so i know 100% what it can be :
Gotenks moveset
since that moveset have put on hold too long now(remember he was planed to do before all the DBZ hyper) cuz of needing vertex for make it easyer to make Animations and needing lucas´s up-B thing to be like gotenks´s FS
beside Sdo0m planed to do Gotenks before beyond made Kid buu v1 vertex and i was planed to do him then Sdo0m and me traded projects
...Just no
like i said i think KJP and Sdoom should make groudon xD i mean KJP is like the only pokemon psaer around and sddoms made a great moveset so i think it would well together xD
also, bad news on zoroark. I just tested him in game =| my theory did not work. the wind effects his hair in a strange manner. but since your making a PSA with him anyhow.. you can just animate his hair to look good.
Almost done him just making his damn hair band that dosnt want to cooperate....
Quote from: Carnage on October 04, 2011, 07:04:41 AMlike i said i think KJP and Sdoom should make groudon xD i mean KJP is like the only pokemon psaer around and sddoms made a great moveset so i think it would well together xD
yeah that is a better idae then mine
since Sdo0m got him in future plans
KJP like pokemons :D
Quote from: Carnage on October 04, 2011, 07:04:41 AM
like i said i think KJP and Sdoom should make groudon xD i mean KJP is like the only pokemon psaer around and sddoms made a great moveset so i think it would well together xD
We'll see when/if the time comes.
Quote from: StarWaffle on October 04, 2011, 08:27:44 AM
also, bad news on zoroark. I just tested him in game =| my theory did not work. the wind effects his hair in a strange manner. but since your making a PSA with him anyhow.. you can just animate his hair to look good.
Almost done him just making his damn hair band that dosn't want to cooperate....
D:...But it's good to hear that you're almost done. =D
Quote from: Mariodk on October 04, 2011, 08:59:48 AM
KJP like pokemons :D
Herp derp. :P
-_- Really people? :srs:
...
-_- Another freaking bump.
...
-_- And I have began to work on my version of Mewtwo.
What has been done:
-I'm building off the Project Mewtwo PSA because of the Shadow Ball.
-Using the fixed tail model.
-Redid some animations and damage of some moves.
-Moves being kept from Melee: Shadow Ball, Teleport, Grabs, Forward-Air, Neutral-Air, Up-Smash.
Use my model :vyse:
Quote from: KTH on October 06, 2011, 05:23:06 PM
Use my model :vyse:
I'm using the fixed tail model.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 06, 2011, 05:26:15 PM
I'm using the fixed tail model.
what is the model with the fixed tail? is it on the vault?
Quote from: Carnage on October 06, 2011, 05:32:51 PM
what is the model with the fixed tail? is it on the vault?
No, there is a link to it on a topic on Smash Boards.
It's a vertex/bone edit which DarkDragoon and I made and though it worked for the most part, it still isn't perfect.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 06, 2011, 04:48:48 PM
-_- Really people? :srs:
...
-_- Another freaking bump.
...
-_- And I have began to work on my version of Mewtwo.
What has been done:
-I'm building off the Project Mewtwo PSA because of the Shadow Ball.
-Using the fixed tail model.
-Redid some animations and damage of some moves.
-Moves being kept from Melee: Shadow Ball, Teleport, Grabs, Forward-Air, Neutral-Air, Up-Smash.
Yay for new style mewtwo!
Wait, does this means no predator?
Anyway, i wish you good luck :)
Quote from: ds22 on October 06, 2011, 07:14:57 PM
It's a vertex/bone edit which DarkDragoon and I made and though it worked for the most part, it still isn't perfect.
But how about all of the animations? Does he still keep his head low or move his head a lot? I think it might be time for a new Mewtwo. The current one looks fine but animation wise it's just a bother.
Sorry, but did you ever update Silver's Final Smash?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 06, 2011, 07:54:10 PM
Sorry, but did you ever update Silver's Final Smash?
No I didn't. :/ Since I originally wanted to do Silver, I think I'll redo the moveset myself. ._. It's kinda difficult getting things right that other people want. ._. I don't get to use my creativity.
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on October 06, 2011, 07:21:52 PM
Yay for new style mewtwo!
Wait, does this means no predator?
Anyway, i wish you good luck :)
No, I'm still making Predator.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 06, 2011, 08:47:01 PM
No I didn't. :/ Since I originally wanted to do Silver, I think I'll redo the moveset myself. ._. It's kinda difficult getting things right that other people want. ._. I don't get to use my creativity.
No, I'm still making Predator.
i think you maybe are doing too many projects at the same time i mean predator , mewtwo and a possible zoroark revamp to go starwafle epic vertex but if you can manage them all at the same time its all good
Just wondering will your mewtwo psa have a move like reflect/light screen or something like that so mewtwo can reflect attacks? i am preety interested to see what you have planned for him xD
"Moves being kept from Melee: Shadow Ball, Teleport, Grabs, Forward-Air, Neutral-Air, Up-Smash."
By Grabs you mean trows right?
so that leaves 2 specials , tilts ,AAA combo,some aerials and side and down smashes(i kinda liked this ones xD) so you have alot of room to make a unike moveset and Btw do you mind giving me a link to the mewtwo with taill fixed?i tryed to find it in vain around smashboards becuase if you didnt notice im porting melle mewtwo psa over luigi and a metwo with a fixed taill might be what i need xD
sweeet, new mewtwo! :af:
now itll just need to be ported over jiggs :srs:
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 07, 2011, 12:59:01 AM
sweeet, new mewtwo! :af:
now itll just need to be ported over jiggs :srs:
Lol, not the place you want to talk about porting characters over Jiggs.
Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 07, 2011, 02:05:54 AM
Lol, not the place you want to talk about porting characters over Jiggs.
:o
no offense KJP :P
Eh, I'd rather replace Lucario anyway... Dang furry...
Hm... But I do have some ideas KJP, maybe in function, his tilts could WORK like they did in Melee... But, look completely different, and more in character of Mewtwo, like down tilt could be a dark hand sweep, but works as his tail swing did in Melee.
Also... Maybe his down B CAN still be like disable... However, since Lucario has a counter... Maybe this could be a counter move? But when he's hit, he paralyzes the foe... Hm... Since Smogon move sets sometimes use Taunt... Perhaps that's what it is? Then if he's hit, he uses Thunder? It has a high chance of paralyzing the foe... (Although a lot of characters have counters lately... So this is up to you.)
It's also funny to note that in competitive ubers, Mewtwo doesn't use Shadow Ball... He uses Aura Sphere, but for his "darkness" theme, Shadow Ball would be better to have if possible.
Mewtwos are seen with Ice Beam, and Flame Thrower sometimes too... But it would be odd to use those, unless you can make them real projectiles too, like Shadow Ball.
Mewtwo also is seen with a "Dual Screens" move set... Maybe reflect could be side B? And a projectile reflector? I don't know though, like I said about the counter, it's up to you if you want to use this.
And one more from a Smogon move set... Toxic, he uses that quite a bit too, but I have NO idea how this would work... So... That one isn't needed I guess. XD
Well, that's all the ideas I can think of right now. I hope these help somewhat.
Mewtwo, huh? Now THIS is something I've been wanting to happen since Brawl Hacking started.
Let's see how this goes.
finnaly mewtwo thats is not a 100% melee moveset
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 07, 2011, 02:29:25 AM
Eh, I'd rather replace Lucario anyway... Dang furry...
Hm... But I do have some ideas KJP, maybe in function, his tilts could WORK like they did in Melee... But, look completely different, and more in character of Mewtwo, like down tilt could be a dark hand sweep, but works as his tail swing did in Melee.
Also... Maybe his down B CAN still be like disable... However, since Lucario has a counter... Maybe this could be a counter move? But when he's hit, he paralyzes the foe... Hm... Since Smogon move sets sometimes use Taunt... Perhaps that's what it is? Then if he's hit, he uses Thunder? It has a high chance of paralyzing the foe... (Although a lot of characters have counters lately... So this is up to you.)
It's also funny to note that in competitive ubers, Mewtwo doesn't use Shadow Ball... He uses Aura Sphere, but for his "darkness" theme, Shadow Ball would be better to have if possible.
Mewtwos are seen with Ice Beam, and Flame Thrower sometimes too... But it would be odd to use those, unless you can make them real projectiles too, like Shadow Ball.
Mewtwo also is seen with a "Dual Screens" move set... Maybe reflect could be side B? And a projectile reflector? I don't know though, like I said about the counter, it's up to you if you want to use this.
And one more from a Smogon move set... Toxic, he uses that quite a bit too, but I have NO idea how this would work... So... That one isn't needed I guess. XD
Well, that's all the ideas I can think of right now. I hope these help somewhat.
aura sphere is an obvius use since in pokemon battles dark pokemons are always sent against psichics due to their imunity thats why mewtwo uses aura sphere to defeat is counters also just for a fact do you know aura sphere and shadow ball have perfect coverage alongside each other? xD so theres why some movesets use shadow ball and aura sphere.
If disable works like a counter then it will be useless in the air since you cant stun opoenets in the air
and i agree reflect/light screen could be down B. then flametrower/ice beam could be side B maybe like charchar if B is held ice beam if not flametrower xD.Toxic would be easy to implement just do a flower attack wich works like toxic damages the oponent for awhile maybe on side tilt or on an aerial.
Quote from: Carnage on October 07, 2011, 06:59:43 AM
aura sphere is an obvius use since in pokemon battles dark pokemons are always sent against psichics due to their imunity thats why mewtwo uses aura sphere to defeat is counters also just for a fact do you know aura sphere and shadow ball have perfect coverage alongside each other? xD so theres why some movesets use shadow ball and aura sphere.
If disable works like a counter then it will be useless in the air since you cant stun opoenets in the air
and i agree reflect/light screen could be down B. then flametrower/ice beam could be side B maybe like charchar if B is held ice beam if not flametrower xD.Toxic would be easy to implement just do a flower attack wich works like toxic damages the oponent for awhile maybe on side tilt or on an aerial.
This is true, mine had those two moves along side each other. Maybe somehow BOTH could be used...? Eh, maybe not.
Well, maybe in the air, it just does damage? And it is a cross between Taunt, and Thunder... Or heck, maybe the counter attack would be different in the air? (Or he could be like Peach and DK, and not have an air version of the move.)
I was thinking Reflect could be side B, and as a... Well, reflector. Honestly though, even though a good Mewtwo uses Ice Beam, and Thunderbolt, I'm just not sure how they would translate into Brawl, since real projectiles are hard to make... Unless somehow they can be made to be reflected, or absorbed?
And Toxic should NOT be a tilt or aerial... It would seem odd... If anything, maybe an alternate counter attack for down B?
Also, I forgot the most obvious thing... His final smash should be Psystrike, since that's his most powerful STAB move.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 07, 2011, 08:49:08 AM
This is true, mine had those two moves along side each other. Maybe somehow BOTH could be used...? Eh, maybe not.
Well, maybe in the air, it just does damage? And it is a cross between Taunt, and Thunder... Or heck, maybe the counter attack would be different in the air? (Or he could be like Peach and DK, and not have an air version of the move.)
I was thinking Reflect could be side B, and as a... Well, reflector. Honestly though, even though a good Mewtwo uses Ice Beam, and Thunderbolt, I'm just not sure how they would translate into Brawl, since real projectiles are hard to make... Unless somehow they can be made to be reflected, or absorbed?
And Toxic should NOT be a tilt or aerial... It would seem odd... If anything, maybe an alternate counter attack for down B?
Also, I forgot the most obvious thing... His final smash should be Psystrike, since that's his most powerful STAB move.
lucario only has one projectyle so ice beam and flatrower or even thunder wouldnt be reflactable at all and ice beam shouldnt be anyway how will the beam go back to the user is its a continuos string? it would look to wierd and flametrower would be good if wasnt reflectable at all or just generate the fire flower put her invisible and use it for a while xD
Also said reflect for down B becuase well most brawl character reflect with down B just for the cpu to work well with the psa but its not needed also lucario has a special grab maybe KJP can make a good use of it in some epic move xD
It really gets on my nerves how almost every time a hack is made of a popular Pokemon character, Smogon always comes up.
Stop trying to base movesets on movesets from two different games. I would rather Mewtwo have a moveset that is based on him as a character, not based on some silly movesets that have no holding on how good he is in Brawl. >_>
Smogonites should keep their movesets or anything in them out of Brawl unless it helps define him as a character. Which is a savage-hearted ultimate weapon of a Pokemon, which, mixed with the movie, knows compassion.
If you have a problem with the way I view things. Fine, but I don't want to hear how you think I'm just hateful, cause after the way the majority of Smogonites have treated me, I think I have every right to be hateful.
Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on October 07, 2011, 09:29:54 AM
It really gets on my nerves how almost every time a hack is made of a popular Pokemon character, Smogon always comes up.
Stop trying to base movesets on movesets from two different games. I would rather Mewtwo have a moveset that is based on him as a character, not based on some silly movesets that have no holding on how good he is in Brawl. >_>
Smogonites should keep their movesets or anything in them out of Brawl unless it helps define him as a character. Which is a savage-hearted ultimate weapon of a Pokemon, which, mixed with the movie, knows compassion.
Just because you don't like the ideas, doesn't mean they are invalid.
This is for KJP to decide, NOT you.
I personally think the moves should be kept to a minimum, but the competitive moves are an option, he HAS those moves, and some of them would be interesting if incorporated into his move set...
Like Taunt, and Reflect, Toxic... Eh, maybe not. Ice Beam and Flame Thrower... Nah.
But Taunt and Reflect are in character, plus they are moves that trainers use.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 07, 2011, 09:52:04 AM
Just because you don't like the ideas, doesn't mean they are invalid.
This is for KJP to decide, NOT you.
I personally think the moves should be kept to a minimum, but the competitive moves are an option, he HAS those moves, and some of them would be interesting if incorporated into his move set...
Like Taunt, and Reflect, Toxic... Eh, maybe not. Ice Beam and Flame Thrower... Nah.
But Taunt and Reflect are in character, plus they are moves that trainers use.
I never said anything about being invalid explicitly, now did I? Nor did I imply I make any decisions.
What I don't like is how often people jump to the Smogon movesets when they want to make a moveset for a Pokemon character. They shouldn't be the first thing that comes to mind.
This is Brawl, not Competitive Pokemon Super Smash Bros Edition.
I know I sound a lot like LC, but that's how I feel about it.
Use moves that define the Pokemon as a character, not as a it plays in Compittiive Pokemon.
For example, Gastly could or should have Poison Gas as one of it's attacks or specials, because it's body is made of them, and Vaporeon should have Acid Armor because of it's ability to appear to melt into Water.
Explosion or Self Destruct should be part of Electrode or Voltorb.
how about basing it on the movie too?
side/up B: an energy ball surrounds mewtwo and he dashes forwards/any direction, big endlag, medium start lag
and try to make up ur own moves using his psychic powers as a base...
Quote from: jokekid on October 07, 2011, 10:59:54 AM
how about basing it on the movie too?
side/up B: an energy ball surrounds mewtwo and he dashes forwards/any direction, big endlag, medium start lag
and try to make up ur own moves using his psychic powers as a base...
divine overlord already made a master mewtwo moveset with is based on the movie the problem is its so much Over Powered no one can even touch you lol that up taunt :P
I'm going to try my best to base moves off from the movies and games.
Actually, thunderbolt could work, i think it could work like this:
http://youtu.be/CfLCPhTj9aY
Skip to 4:10
I think it should be not a projectile, but a long hit box with big hit stun that.
Also, does anyone remembers the previous versions of sephiroth? how he could move the sphere at will anywhere?
If that could have reduced range, and become a hitbox with flame fx it will be perfect.
I was wondering, how about not giving him concrete pkmn moves?
I mean, some good PSAs have moves that don't have a name, and sometimes that character can use it, but never uses it in most of his games.
Like giving him a black hole move or something.
What moves does Mewtwo (the real one) use in the movies he appears in? Not including the Mirage Pokemon one?
what i mean by using ur imagination is noticing that the anime/movie mewtwo DOESNT use any actual pokemon attack, it is an intelligent being, while pokemon are supposed to be animals... so yeah, mewtwo only uses what other pokemon use as psychic and shadow ball...
Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on October 07, 2011, 04:41:06 PM
What moves does Mewtwo (the real one) use in the movies he appears in? Not including the Mirage Pokemon one?
I think Psychic, Shadow Ball, Barrier, and Psybeam.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 07, 2011, 05:07:42 PM
I think Psychic, Shadow Ball, Barrier, and Psybeam.
never saw him do psybeam or maybe i cant remenber but yes in the anime mewtwo does almost anything with his psichic he is a psichic spammer lol Also KJP you know mewtwo now has a signature move in 5 gen its psystrike its an attack that uses the user SPattack stat and hits on the oponent Def stat instead of SPdef stat and its a preety good move and powerfull base 100 xD
Quote from: Carnage on October 07, 2011, 05:18:15 PM
never saw him do psybeam or maybe i cant remenber but yes in the anime mewtwo does almost anything with his psichic he is a psichic spammer lol Also KJP you know mewtwo now has a signature move in 5 gen its psystrike its an attack that uses the user SPattack stat and hits on the oponent Def stat instead of SPdef stat and its a preety good move and powerfull base 100 xD
Yes, I know about Psystrike. :P
And that beam he uses against Mew is Psybeam.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 07, 2011, 05:22:28 PM
Yes, I know about Psystrike. :P
And that beam he uses against Mew is Psybeam.
didnt know psybeam had the ability of turning the oponent to stone :P
Quote from: Carnage on October 07, 2011, 05:30:10 PM
didnt know psybeam had the ability of turning the oponent to stone :P
there are no moves that turn to stone, its just a weird thing that happenned in the movie...XD
It was a representation for death.
You cant make ash blow up in pieces in front of millions of kids.
>.>
<.<
A new character a few people, including myself have been working on for some time has finally been released.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=34126.15
http://kc-mm.com/news/waluigi-time/10-07-2011/
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on October 07, 2011, 08:19:21 PM
It was a representation for death.
You cant make ash blow up in pieces in front of millions of kids.
lol, nice one. :P
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on October 07, 2011, 08:19:21 PM
It was a representation for death.
You cant make ash blow up in pieces in front of millions of kids.
why not? i saw DBZ when i was like 8-9 and saw several characters getting blown to pieces and perfuredted from one side to the other xD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 07, 2011, 10:40:18 PM
>.>
<.<
A new character a few people, including myself have been working on for some time has finally been released.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=34126.15
http://kc-mm.com/news/waluigi-time/10-07-2011/
lol, nice one. :P
already downloaded it its a keeper and over pit its just epic xD
Quote from: Carnage on October 07, 2011, 11:06:36 PM
why not? i saw DBZ when i was like 8-9 and saw several characters getting blown to pieces and perfuredted from one side to the other xD
Because Pokemon and DBZ are obviously designed for different audiences.
DBZ is an anime designed for older kids and teenagers. Hence why it contains stronger violence and constant battle scenes that lack any sort of innocence. Do you ever see any character bleed or die in an episode of Pokemon? Of course not. But in DBZ you see it all the time.
But on the actual PSA side of it, the suggestion probably wouldn't be possible, since it's controlling what your opponent does.
hello KingJiglypuff that button Easter Egg Taunt
Quote from: Krystal843 on October 08, 2011, 05:40:00 PM
hello KingJiglypuff that button Easter Egg Taunt
The Easter Egg taunt for Dark Lord Ganondorf requires you to hold B before doing the Up-Taunt.
A good way to do this is to press the Special button, hold it, and then use your Up-Taunt.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 07, 2011, 11:10:21 PM
Because Pokemon and DBZ are obviously designed for different audiences.
DBZ is an anime designed for older kids and teenagers. Hence why it contains stronger violence and constant battle scenes that lack any sort of innocence. Do you ever see any character bleed or die in an episode of Pokemon? Of course not. But in DBZ you see it all the time.
But on the actual PSA side of it, the suggestion probably wouldn't be possible, since it's controlling what your opponent does.
well they might be disigned for diferent audiences but they were on tv here like one after another in the morning so ppl who watched pokemon got DBZ right after.
BTW any progress on the mewtwo moveset?
Quote from: Carnage on October 09, 2011, 08:54:27 PM
well they might be disigned for diferent audiences but they were on tv here like one after another in the morning so ppl who watched pokemon got DBZ right after.
BTW any progress on the mewtwo moveset?
No, not really. :-\
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 09, 2011, 10:34:34 PM
No, not really. :-\
well everyone was a life so its understandable and btw what psa do you think it will be done first mewtwo or predator? those are two psas i will be using for sure xD
Quote from: Carnage on October 10, 2011, 09:05:08 PM
well everyone was a life so its understandable and btw what psa do you think it will be done first mewtwo or predator? those are two psas i will be using for sure xD
That's a tough one. I'm re-watching the two movies Mewtwo was in, and I'm going to watch some Predator movies too. And I'm also waiting for StarWaffle to see if he can make a more hand-friendly spear.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 10, 2011, 09:23:36 PM
That's a tough one. I'm re-watching the two movies Mewtwo was in, and I'm going to watch some Predator movies too. And I'm also waiting for StarWaffle to see if he can make a more hand-friendly spear.
well watching mewtwo movies should be quick since they are short xD i have all pokemon movies in Dvd :P for predator you have like 5 movies 3 for solo predator action and two for alien vs predator action but they have quite some variety of weapons and gadjets while mewtwo its like psichic shadow ball and that sphere who isnt even an attack and since you say the beam is psybeam well he uses 4 attacks but mostly he reflects the attacks with psychic
lol at 3rd poll option xD...
Quote from: Nuke on October 11, 2011, 12:01:26 AM
lol at 3rd poll option xD...
Well I read comments saying things like that on SDo0m's and my videos, so that's why I put that there. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 11, 2011, 12:08:52 AM
Well I read comments saying things like that on SDo0m's and my videos, so that's why I put that there. :P
Nice idea xD
>.>
<.<
:>.>:
New preview video...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wow! It's amazing!
(Bye Yoshi.)
Quote from: KTH on October 12, 2011, 02:17:40 PM
Wow! It's amazing!
(Bye Yoshi.)
It's not over Yoshi. :/
It's over Fox.
I replaced Fox because people will most likely have Scott over Lucas and I already have my Dragon Yoshi over Yoshi, and I don't use Fox very much.
finally a good fox PSA/port
just what i wanted for since i got nothing over Fox and also dont use him :D
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 12, 2011, 02:19:37 PM
It's not over Yoshi. :/
It's over Fox.
I see that on the video.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 12, 2011, 02:19:37 PMI replaced Fox because people will most likely have Scott over Lucas and I already have my Dragon Yoshi over Yoshi, and I don't use Fox very much.
Fox is my main character :/
Very nice KJP... Although id change the Final smash animation of firing with Wolfs Taunt were he roars... Seems more fitting IMO >.>
Maybe a Xenomorph over Charizard should be great.
Quote from: KTH on October 13, 2011, 05:53:41 PM
Maybe a Xenomorph over Charizard should be great.
I don't know. I wouldn't be able to do it, but someone else might.
...
Just a notice, I need to catch up on my PSA work, so I will deny any helping of other people's PSAs and drop those as well (except Tifa). I can tell you how to do something, but I will not do it for you. But if you like, you can come up with move ideas for:
-Silver.
-Ichigo.
-Predator.
-Mewtwo.
-Scyther.
-Zoroark.
well for Silver i think he shouldnt have all those electric attacks. some of them i agree on, but they make him way too strong. Maybe give him some aura type attacks, like you can keep the same moves, but instead of lightning damage, they should deal aura damage. of course on just some of them.
i dont think he should have that much air mobility.. or if you want him to have that much, maybe try making him heavier.. so that way it balances him out. it kinda sucks having to wait till he practically floats to the floor.
Oh and the side b in air, do you think you can do something about the player spamming that move? because if the do they can just stay in the air and not have to even worry about the battle.
For the Final Smash, im ok with it right now, but maybe you can make the hit boxes last longer, so that way it can be a dependable final smash.. because an opponent or cpu can easily dodge out or away from it.
i dont know if its possible, but maybe the netural b should either be something entirely different, or not let it have the electric shock once it hits, it completely beats out sonics like nothing. And i was thinking, if you can do it of course, the netural b should be something like him stunning the opponent and then throwing them. It could be dodged out of, or blocked. Maybe something like Lucario's side b where if he's close enough he can grab and throw them, and if not it just deals some damage.
other then that, he's a really good character to use. i hope you can continue your work on him soon and make another update on him soon. :)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 14, 2011, 04:20:18 PM
...
Just a notice, I need to catch up on my PSA work, so I will deny any helping of other people's PSAs and drop those as well (except Tifa). I can tell you how to do something, but I will not do it for you. But if you like, you can come up with move ideas for:
-Silver.
-Ichigo.
-Predator.
-Mewtwo.
-Scyther.
-Zoroark.
dont know much about some character but i will give ideas from the ones that i know
Predator
Side B- disk trow he trows is disk at the enemy
N-B in the air spear trow diagonally down if it hits the floor/wall or an oponent it releases a burst of energy ps3/xbox360 style
Up-B an high jump he jumps really high when he reaches the maximum high he craches down with his claws and damages neraby enemies(like King Dedede)
side Smash- spear hit
Down smash - an all around kick like luigi or mario but predator style
FS sams has snake but we see predator standing on top of a building or tree and use predator aim to shoot it causes electric damage
Liked the up smash from the video aswhell the n-B in the ground and the tilts
Mewtwo besides the move kept from melle version (wich are nice)
DownB relfect mewtwo creates a blusi screen in front of him it reflects projectyles and if the enemy atakes it it turns around like pit shield or mario cape
Side B -zend headbutt mewtwo rushes foward with is head it leaves a pinkish trace can be used for recovery but leaves him open(like waluigi psa :P)
side smash-fire punch a kick punch with fire damage
Down Smash ice punch to the ground it freezes enemies that are close on both sides
this are my ideas for now maybe tomorow i can come up with some for scyther or zoroark.
That Carchar character looks interesting. That barely looks like Charizard anymore. I'm sure you gonna fix the wings showing up randomly when you slow walk.
Also, I highly dislike the running attack (Luigi's) It takes the seriousness away.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 14, 2011, 07:50:33 PM
That Carchar character looks interesting. That barely looks like Charizard anymore. I'm sure you gonna fix the wings showing up randomly when you slow walk.
Also, I highly dislike the running attack (Luigi's) It takes the seriousness away.
Carchar is not a very serious character. :P
Perhaps what he means is...
The dash attack makes him look more like a coward. Think about it, his other attacks have him, knocking foes away with a hammer, like a boss... But then he's running away crying... Like a wimp? Kinda odd honestly.
I think that's what IS meant.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 14, 2011, 08:55:51 PM
Perhaps what he means is...
The dash attack makes him look more like a coward. Think about it, his other attacks have him, knocking foes away with a hammer, like a boss... But then he's running away crying... Like a wimp? Kinda odd honestly.
I think that's what IS meant.
I see...
I have an idea.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 14, 2011, 08:17:37 PM
Charchar is not a very serious character. :P
Charchar? How dare ye mispell your own characters name ;o!
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 14, 2011, 08:55:51 PM
Perhaps what he means is...
The dash attack makes him look more like a coward. Think about it, his other attacks have him, knocking foes away with a hammer, like a boss... But then he's running away crying... Like a wimp? Kinda odd honestly.
I think that's what IS meant.
You know me too well, sir.
More work has been done on Carchar. Expect a video soon...
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 14, 2011, 09:30:30 PM
Charchar? How dare ye mispell your own characters name ;o!
Fixed it. :P
*Expects a video soon*
Also, lol at the editing.
Even more lol at him shooting lazors out of his [censored] for the Final Smash.
Finally managed to finish the annotations and brought it off Private. In short, it's done. Flaws and all. :>.>palm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpoCHvwu3cQTook me long enough, didn't it? :notimp:
Quote from: Shadows Wrath on October 15, 2011, 02:27:08 PM
Finally managed to finish the annotations and brought it off Private. In short, it's done. Flaws and all. :>.>palm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpoCHvwu3cQ
Took me long enough, didn't it? :notimp:
Nice. :) Thanks.
Hope you didn't strain yourself. :/
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 14, 2011, 09:59:47 PM
*Expects a video soon*
Also, lol at the editing.
Even more lol at him shooting lazors out of his [censored] for the Final Smash.
xD Yeah, I know. The laser thing was unintentional. xD
>.>
<.<
Due to the stuff that's going on in KC:MM, I'm wondering if it would be alright to spread myself to LST. I'll stay on KC, just might not be on it much until things get better. If Kitty Corp is alright with this, then I will be on both Kitty Corp and LST.
You can still on KCMM and go LST.
50%/50%
Quote from: KTH on October 16, 2011, 02:27:33 PM
You can still on KCMM and go LST.
50%/50%
That was my intention.
I channel the inner Youtuber in me to say:
3 people don't know what good anime is.
@poll Just give up. >.> SDo0m and MarioDK will be fine without you.
thats so much wrong
Quote from: Mariodk on October 16, 2011, 06:55:55 PM@poll Just give up. >.> SDo0m and MarioDK will be fine without you. thats so much wrong
KJP likes to exaggerate his polls, even though some people might actually agree with that statement.
:srs: You people sicken me. You actually think SDo0m can replace me? [censored] you. :srs:
He's only popular because he made Shadow, Cloud, and is currently making a DBZ character. But he deserves his fame, because his PSAs and animations are great in quality. But MarioDK...he only gets his fame because of Goku. And that seems to be his worst character. :srs: It's animations are choppy and the PSA work is somewhat half-assed. Goku wouldn't really be where he is now if it weren't for me giving him advice when he asked me questions. And if you think I'm the scum of PSA, then [censored] you too as well. I work my ass off thinking of characters to make. All you ungrateful noobs ever come here for is Sonic, Final Fantasy, and Dragon Ball Z hacks. I may be sounding rude, but it's the truth.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 16, 2011, 08:56:14 PM:srs: You people sicken me. You actually think SDo0m can replace me? [censored] you. :srs: He's only popular because he made Shadow, Cloud, and is currently making a DBZ character. But he deserves his fame, because his PSAs and animations are great in quality. But MarioDK...he only gets his fame because of Goku. And that seems to be his worst character. :srs: It's animations are choppy and the PSA work is somewhat half-assed. Goku wouldn't really be where he is now if it weren't for me giving him advice when he asked me questions. And if you think I'm the scum of PSA, then [censored] you too as well. I work my ass off thinking of characters to make. All you ungrateful noobs ever come here for is Sonic, Final Fantasy, and Dragon Ball Z hacks. I may be sounding rude, but it's the truth.
that bad is my goku not maybe in Animations but i dont think PSA wise like his N-B,Side-B(ground) and his counter attack
anyway KJP have helped me alot not only with Goku also SMBZ mario moveset and afew others PSAs so the ppl who think Sdo0m or Me can replace KJP is 100% wrong
maybe i do mainly DBZ,Sonic,Mario hacks but i dont do them for get other ppl unpopalur and myself more popular i do them cuz i like DBZ,Sonic,Mario and want to shade the PSAs with others
KJP i think yours hacks is great like dragon Yoshi or Carchar and if it is something like that you like to make i am fine with that and anyone should also be that
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 16, 2011, 08:56:14 PM:srs: You people sicken me. You actually think SDo0m can replace me? [censored] you. :srs: He's only popular because he made Shadow, Cloud, and is currently making a DBZ character. But he deserves his fame, because his PSAs and animations are great in quality. But MarioDK...he only gets his fame because of Goku. And that seems to be his worst character. :srs: It's animations are choppy and the PSA work is somewhat half-assed. Goku wouldn't really be where he is now if it weren't for me giving him advice when he asked me questions. And if you think I'm the scum of PSA, then [censored] you too as well. I work my ass off thinking of characters to make. All you ungrateful noobs ever come here for is Sonic, Final Fantasy, and Dragon Ball Z hacks. I may be sounding rude, but it's the truth.
Not true,Take a look at your downloads number, you have fan made characters they have a lot of downloads and they are not Sonic,Final Fantasy or Dragon Ball Z.
Also half of your hacks are on my SD card. Yes, you worked hard on your hacks but so did MarioDK and SDo0m. And one more thing: You think your the "Scum of the PSA"? YOUR NOT. So cut the crap. :srs:
Quote from: the98pika on October 16, 2011, 09:22:15 PM
Not true,Take a look at your downloads number, you have fan made characters they have a lot of downloads and they are not Sonic,Final Fantasy or Dragon Ball Z.
Also half of your hacks are on my SD card. Yes, you worked hard on your hacks but so did MarioDK and SDo0m. And one more thing: You think your the "Scum of the PSA"? YOUR NOT. So cut the crap. :srs:
It is directed at people who think it.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 16, 2011, 09:28:21 PM
It is directed at people who think it.
dont even look at thise noobs you are the only pokemon psaer around here and for that i will follow your thread for ever xD and its kinda your fault the pool results ppl just read dbz/sdoom or something and they vote on it without even read the title of the poll i voted yes :D and nah :P
I'm sorry for being so rude. I have just been going through a lot.
>.> I actually felt better after I posted what I said.
Quote from: Carnage on October 16, 2011, 09:37:31 PM
dont even look at thise noobs you are the only pokemon psaer around here and for that i will follow your thread for ever xD and its kinda your fault the pool results ppl just read dbz/sdoom or something and they vote on it without even read the title of the poll i voted yes :D and nah :P
I'm glad you don't think it.
Don't forget Pokemon and Zelda hacks.
Listen Kingy, if you don't want to hear negative [censored], why make it an option on the poll?
Besides, I'm sure those people who voted were just trolling you, for the [censored] of it.
I love your work, it's great, and you know it. My all time favorite is Silver. And I [censored]ing hate the Sonic series, so that's something right there.
KJP, listen to me. I started messing around with PSA because of you. If I hadn't stumbled upon your PSAs, I'd probably be very bored when playing my hacked Brawl.
Stop saying you're "the scum of PSA". IMMEDIATELY. You know full well that that's a lie. I think you deserve way more credit than what you actually receive, and to be honest, I'm also freaking tired of seeing a million hits on a sub-par DBZ/Final Fantasy/Shadow/[insert other clichèd PSA here] PSA.
I agree with ItalianStallion in that the people who chose the hurtful options were just filthy, no-good, disreputable, indecorous, mean, maladroit, impolite, horrible, pompous [censored]s who suck at PSA and want to troll you so they can feel better about themselves. Such censurable behaviour should warrant a permanent ban.
I don't think what you said before was as rude as it looked; it came from your heart, and that's what matters. So, don't get down on yourself because Shadow Kong has a zillion hits. Just know in the back of your mind that those people don't know what a truly great PSA is. You have my undying support.
*Sigh*
What are we gonna do with you KJ. These outbursts need to stop, or at least settle down. They happen all too often. It just all seems so petit. And pretty much all these complaints link back to my stuff garnering more acclaim than yours and it all just seems so mindless especially because of the fact that it's coming from a user who is part of the KC-MM team, has over 500 downloads on average per hack, has almost 40k total downloads and is generally well respected for his skills.
Would I be as popular as I am without Shadow and Cloud. No, of course not. But did I do them solely for popularity. No. I did them because I was dissatisfied with their current states. Both have great moveset potential, but I felt despite that insane popularity they weren't quite done right. So I gave them ago and people thought they were amazing at the time. However, neither of the movesets have aged well (there hasn't been a single Shadow or Cloud moveset that has aged particularly well though), and as a result I feel the need to keep returning back to them.
However, now I do whatever the heck I want to do. I design movesets to create characters with potentially interesting moveset concepts and ideas, as well as trying to capture the essence of the character. That's why I chose to do Kid Buu in particular over all the other DBZ characters. I wanted to experiment with a moveset that captured his fast paced ruthlessness and aggression, whilst still retaining that quirky sense of humour that Kid Buu has. Hence why I constructed the Cancel System for Kid Buu. To capture not only the essence of DBZ, but of him as a character. This is what I enjoy doing.
So chill dude, this is getting tedious.
._. I know right. >.> And I thought I had stopped with this. >.> I was just in a really bad mood that day. ._.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 17, 2011, 11:56:18 PM
._. I know right. >.> And I thought I had stopped with this. >.> I was just in a really bad mood that day. ._.
Well next time you feel that way, talk to someone... Dont bust it all out here... >_>".. Im sure there are people that will listen and help you.. Remember, dont compare yourself, you got your own way of doing things... The reality is that everything we do here is for fun, not money or fame... Keep doing your PSA's KJP, and dont put stuff in the poll that you know will affect you negatively... Ok? Good...
Not get back to work! :rage:
That carchar isnt gonna make its self!
:af:
Hey KJP. I hope you're feeling better. I don't mean this to be pushy or rude, but when do you think you'll be able to work on my request? Speaking of which, do you still remember it?
Quote from: Amulet_Clover on October 18, 2011, 08:53:29 PMHey KJP. I hope you're feeling better. I don't mean this to be pushy or rude, but when do you think you'll be able to work on my request? Speaking of which, do you still remember it?
I'm sorry, but I'm dropping any requests I have accepted. I need to catch up on my own stuff.
so kjp what are you actually doing some progress on?predator?mewtwo?other?
Quote from: Carnage on October 18, 2011, 09:01:41 PMso kjp what are you actually doing some progress on?predator?mewtwo?other?
With Predator, I'm currently trying to get the spear into place. And with Mewtwo, I'm looking at videos to get better ideas.
Silver?
That avatar, Carchar is over Charizard now? xD
Quote from: Puraidou on October 19, 2011, 07:12:44 AM
That avatar, Carchar is over Charizard now? xD
No he's over Fox. Check KJ's Youtube channel for a video preview.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 19, 2011, 12:44:22 AM
With Predator, I'm currently trying to get the spear into place. And with Mewtwo, I'm looking at videos to get better ideas.
so the spear looks wierd? what do you mean does it get bent or something?
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 19, 2011, 07:33:27 AM
No he's over Fox. Check KJ's Youtube channel for a video preview.
Oh neat, looks cool. Though some animations still show Chari's wings, though that should be removable right?
Quote from: Carnage on October 19, 2011, 09:49:14 AMso the spear looks wierd? what do you mean does it get bent or something?
No. It is just out of place in his hand.
Quote from: Puraidou on October 19, 2011, 10:16:06 AMOh neat, looks cool. Though some animations still show Chari's wings, though that should be removable right?
Correct. =P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 19, 2011, 12:45:52 PM
No. It is just out of place in his hand.
tryed in another hand bone? maybe one of them will fit well and you can rotate it so the spear will look like a spear in hand.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 18, 2011, 08:59:12 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm dropping any requests I have accepted. I need to catch up on my own stuff.
It's all right. I totally understand that you're busy. I actually have quite a lot to say to you at this moment.
Read this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Me and my long-windedness...
Anyway, best of luck with your projects!
kinda late for the drama thing, but dont be too hard on urself and dont let anybody get u down... this is only internet, i dont think u know any of the users personnaly, right?
Quote from: jokekid on October 21, 2011, 02:44:48 PM
kinda late for the drama thing, but dont be too hard on urself and dont let anybody get u down... this is only internet, i dont think u know any of the users personnaly, right?
No, I do not know anyone personally here.
>.> tbh, I was about to bump this topic again.
What happen for Predator?
Quote from: KTH on October 21, 2011, 05:07:56 PM
What happen for Predator?
Still trying to fit the spear to the hand. But to be honest, I haven't been working on Predator lately because I'm helping Kit work on Tifa and I'm more motivated to work on my Mewtwo PSA at the moment. But I assure you that I will work on Predator.
>.>
A video one of my testers, _Data_Drain_/Jiro recorded showing my current progress on the Mewtwo PSA I'm working on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1R4BaV0PdkNote: I built my PSA off the Project Melee Mewtwo, so expect to see some Project M moves in there.
Looking good so far, man.
... All I have to say is WOW
man your Mewtwo is looking good so far :D
also I can see that you fixed U-Smash (PSA/Animations) and the famous *Melee* Side-B attack from our PSA, right? it is Awesome and Epic!
Keep it up buddy and good Luck :D
Damn Jiggs, now i need a rel. file to have mewtwo and lucario.....
that Mewtwo psa is looking good xD just some questions
What is that move where mewtwo over abit and then releases some wind whats that supose to be or do?since in the video it didnt seem to do much.
That side B looks epic are you using lucarios special grab for it??does it also reflect projectyles?
From what i can see the taill still needs to be fixed in some animations but thats some great work and some very good animations going on there xD
Quote from: Carnage on October 22, 2011, 09:14:01 AM
that Mewtwo psa is looking good xD just some questions
What is that move where mewtwo over abit and then releases some wind whats that supose to be or do?since in the video it didnt seem to do much.
That side B looks epic are you using lucarios special grab for it??does it also reflect projectyles?
From what i can see the taill still needs to be fixed in some animations but thats some great work and some very good animations going on there xD
It was his down smash, which has been moved to down B. It's an earthquake, hits the ground, and has good knock back, and a lot of range, however is slow... So that's why I wasn't hitting with it much.
I believe he is, yes, it's a grab. And it also indeed does reflect projectiles.
The tail is a model issue, which can not be fixed as of yet.
...
Also... I might as well show this video, showing something that needs nerfing badly...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHWCf-vlyRg
Daymn that Side B looks crazy OPed. Comes out fast, decent enough reach, has basically no endlag and is practically an instant kill meteor on airborne foes. Not only was jiro able to do that Side B -> D Tilt lock, but he could follow from basically any move. It sets up for both combos and kills far too well with basically no cost. Also, the U Tilt definitely shouldn't be that fast. Lucario's U Tilt is pretty fast and effective as it is anyway, but this one interrupts unnecessarily early.
So far, it's looking alright though. Not the best I've seen you do, but it will get a lot of attention because it's Mewtwo and everyone loves Mewtwo. Since this is just the start, I'm expecting more of your own content, since the aspects of the older Mewtwo hacks are so far the main focus at the moment.
As for stuff that I feel that could be directly improved, that Down B animation could be much more dynamic. From the way Data was describing it, it's a slow but powerful defensive attack causing a ground shockwave so I think it should either have an animation more similar to his U Throw animation or it should involve him thrusting a palm into the ground to create the shockwave. I also feel that the B Air could be something more interesting rather than just Lucario's with darkness instead of aura. Finally, what was move that was used at around 0:30 in the above vid? Just after the two hits of the AAA combo. It looks....odd.....
Things that I like so far? Comparatively less. I appreciate all the fixes this has been through, as well as some of the new moves. That dash attack (the move where he spins forward surrounded in darkness) is pretty dang cool. I also appreciate the fact that Mewtwo is actually GOOD now (in Melee he was very fun, but terrible kinda like Brawl Ganon). Interestingly though, I find that a lot of the other things that I like were from the past version of Mewtwo. But because they've been brought back with this revamp, they're easier to appreciate.
You've set yourself a pretty big task KJP. You better do a damn good job. Make it better than my Kid Buu please, as more people will notice this as so many people want Mewtwo back in Smash. That, and I want a reason to use this.
*Thinks* Say... SDo0m? Why not help out KJP? (Well, that is if he wants it, but it would be cool to see you two working together.)
If nothing else, you can take care of some animations.
Also, keep in mind, the tilts are NOT in their final stages, those are place holder tilts.
love it so far!
it does need many tweaks though.. pretty much everything SDoOm said. but i'm sure you guys will fix it all
From what i can see that side B sure is OP your oponents gets defenseless or killed if grabed on the edje, you know in melee the oponents didnt ever touch the ground if they hitted a button during mewtwos side B and it didnt have any kill potencial at all but since its a special grab trowing oponent down it really has no chance of not being OP since every down trow also make the oponent either go up or foward so they dont stay in the same spot and being powned i dont know how you will ballance this out since a trow that makes oponents get on your feets its just OP.
Like sdoom said the third hit of AAA looks wierd and we cant tell exactly what it is since its fast.
Down B its earthquack?? well since DD says its a slow move and its hard to hit i expect to be a good knockback and damage and maybe a small Armor for mewtwo during the move?like warios side smash?
the up trow animation looks good but in melee he didnt exacly do that much epickness xD
Edit:just a sugestion for you KJP you should totally make the edjegrab animation from melee mewtwo i always tough it made him look like a BOSS i mean he is the only character in SSB history who looks like while holding a edje he is standing on the platform sideways spiderman style lol
Edit2: if Side B is lucarios special grab i down think it should be since if its a grab the oponent doesnt even have a chance if he sheilds he gets pwned if he doesnt he gets pwned either way :S since he will be on the ground and will take some of the mewtwos smashes in the face :S maybe somehow work it around with collison without being grabs??
Oh yeah... I forgot to mention... His third hit on AAA wasn't FULLY shown, since I was abusing a flaw in it, if you all look, it has a stun effect like Zero Suit Samus' paralyzer.
His full animation has him standing there with his arms crossed, and a dark orb going up and down in front of him.
New moves have been added. All I need to do is...
-Make the Side-Tilt.
-Make the Final Smash.
-Make the remaining Taunts and Wins.
-Talk with Data about fixing balance issues and fix them.
After that, I think an Alpha release would be good.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 22, 2011, 10:31:38 PM
Oh yeah... I forgot to mention... His third hit on AAA wasn't FULLY shown, since I was abusing a flaw in it, if you all look, it has a stun effect like Zero Suit Samus' paralyzer.
His full animation has him standing there with his arms crossed, and a dark orb going up and down in front of him.
If you like, we could talk more about balance issues on MSN.
wow KJP this looks awesome, cant really say much since all the experts already came in and gave their review. lol XD but you gonna make it a very tough choice to choose from either your Mewtwo or SDoom's Kid Buu. XD or ill just probably keep switching them out.
Okay, I made a new video, showing the latest version. Different little things, and some balance flaws that need to be taken care of.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJVcOoTG-H0Also... I deleted the original Mewtwo video, because it got a... "Matched third party content. View Copyright Info." When I looked in the "My videos" part... So yeah, KJP? Sorry for making your preview post look odd.[/color] <_<
that side B is still way OP IMO i mean why does it have to trow the oponent downward?it should just release him in place while they were rotating since in melee side b aganst an oponent would leave you at a disadvantage since they could just do a back aerial and hit you in the face also what are those moves where he charges on the air? thunders and the headbutt??
Mewtwo just seems to get alot of free hits with side B and the last hit of AAA leaves oponents stunned? that means another free hit if it connects?
animation wise the taill needs to be fixed in wait animation it still looks abit wierd also why did you used the fix taill version if he only has one taill attack?(downl aerial right?) i think the up tilt should be a taill attack he just seems the moves is out of place there.
Quote from: Carnage on October 23, 2011, 10:40:34 AM
that side B is still way OP IMO i mean why does it have to trow the oponent downward?it should just release him in place while they were rotating since in melee side b aganst an oponent would leave you at a disadvantage since they could just do a back aerial and hit you in the face also what are those moves where he charges on the air? thunders and the headbutt??
Mewtwo just seems to get alot of free hits with side B and the last hit of AAA leaves oponents stunned? that means another free hit if it connects?
animation wise the taill needs to be fixed in wait animation it still looks abit wierd also why did you used the fix taill version if he only has one taill attack?(downl aerial right?) i think the up tilt should be a taill attack he just seems the moves is out of place there.
On the ground, Confusion still has that knockback, but I slowed it down and added a GFX marker when the grab hits.
As for the Down-Special Air.
No Charge: Flash.
Charge 1: Incinerate
Charge 2: Thunder/Thunderbolt.
Final Charge: Giga Impact.
>.>
<.<
Here's another video Data made. But it's not on Mewtwo.
...It's on Carchar. Like anyone gives a care. >_>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KLkPV896PQ
>_> Typical forum viewers.
o.o that is good, and terrifying.
Quote from: SrsBrawler on October 23, 2011, 06:53:15 PM
o.o that is good, and terrifying.
Yeah. I decided to port him over Fox because Lucas has been taken by Scott. And also I don't use Fox and there is nothing really good over him.
>.> OK, just because I don't make lol DBZ, lol Final Fantasy, or lol Sonic, that doesn't mean you can ignore me. >_>
...
Yes...a random rage. >_>
I look all over the boards and Youtube to see if any of my PSAs are in anyone else's stuff, and barely anything isn't. Yet you can easily find overhyping noobs make videos and overhype topics about other people's stuff.
Makes me feel useless and also makes me feel like crap.
Also reading comments of people thinking that there is only one PSA maker.
Man, seriously, stop this, no one is calling you that you are [censored]y or anything, you feel like that just because you want, what you are seeing is nothing else that an illusion you are making about yourself, because you are jealous about fame, something that you already have.
If you are so anoyed by that, then make a PSA of some famous character so you can be in the spotlight (Again) for some time. Everyone will have his fame at a time, when you finish mewtwo you will see the little noobs cheering you like you want.
Just have patience and second:
Stop with the 1 psa and the scum of psa [censored], really, its ridiculous.
You are one of the best PSArs around, (you are even a freaking moderator in the PSA section) and there are way worst people who makes horrible bad made PSA in comparison to you.
And if you think about it, no one is ignoring you, first, because everyone replyes when you post stuff like this, and second, take a look at your own PSAs downloads.
Oh, and if i have seemed to offend you in any way, sorry, it wasnt my intention, i have a tendency to be really direct with people.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 23, 2011, 06:59:38 PM
Yeah. I decided to port him over Fox because Lucas has been taken by Scott. And also I don't use Fox and there is nothing really good over him.
good point. the model jsut...looks werid
@Master_Ryuk: If you were to feel how I feel, then you would understand...
Quote from: SrsBrawler on October 23, 2011, 07:30:56 PM
good point. the model jsut...looks werid
I edited the bones (animations) of Charizard to match Ganon's bones for a more humanoid look.
i could tell by the wait1
Ok to be quite frank, I'm getting quite sick of these [censored] fits you're having constantly. They are totally pointless and a waste of everyone's time. If it's the noobs that are bothering you, why are you saying here? It won't change a thing. So what if people don't make vids that often of your hacks? People are clearly downloading them so why the hell should it matter?
Also, just so you know, I deleted your comments (and that other dude's comments) from my Kid Buu moveset video. I wasn't going to have your whining on my moveset vid. You wanna know why it got a good amount of attention? Not just because it's a DBZ character. I have over 600 subs, a number of them subbed purely cuz of Brawl hacks. I post my vids in a number of places. The fact that I almost fully custom animated him just helps to garner more attention. There are a number of factors. Now stop being petit and deal with it. Strive to improve your hacks as much as you can. A champion accepts their own mistakes and tries to build upon them and improve. A loser blames his own faults on others.
[/rant]
On a serious note, do you happen to be bipolar or something? These mood swings you have here are very drastic and exaggerated. I don't mean that in offensive way at all. Heck I myself feel that I suffer from depression from time to time. It's rather common actually. I'm simply asking so I can know more as to what's causing this because it's not natural or healthy.
._. I don't know what is happening to me. >.>
Honestly I don't.
...
But you wanna know why I keep "[censored]ing" about it? It's because I have to deal with almost the same thing irl. >.> There is another person in my school who does the same thing as I do, and we both have the same skill, but he gets more attention. But since it's irl, I don't have the spine to say anything. If only you could know... >.>
Wow man I know how do you feel, I can understand you dude, but there is no reason to keep doing that thing you said. You are a great hacker and you know it very well, don't be jealous from the others or it will only consume you, I tell you this because that happened to me and I don't want it to happen to you or anyone else, just ignore the other guy and keep doing your stuff thats all.
be happy man, you have great stuff here and your'e a good person :)
KJP... YOURE AWESOME.
'nuff said :srs:
[/drama]
Attention is something you really don't need, by knowing you did a good job its enough.
Take a look at Sdoom, his VJ PSA almost didn't receive attention, and he is all happy about it. Sure, he did complain about it, but he stop at some time.
I am not saying this to make you stop complaining, everyone has the right to say what they want (Meanwhile it doesn't offend others) and how they feel whenever they want.
I am trying to make you stop thinking that way, not because is incorrect, (since every people has different ways to see things) but because it will harm you eventually. You will just fall in a hole of sadness (And i am thinking you are already in one) that will eventually lead to depression.
And i could tell you exactly the reason you are behaving like this, but a forum is not a proper place to tell you,since its kind of personal.
Also, Sdoom, if i didn't knew you, i would say you were just trolling him :/
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on October 24, 2011, 04:05:38 AM
Also, Sdoom, if i didn't knew you, i would say you were just trolling him :/
And if that was the case you'd be completely wrong and you'd be making yourself look stupid despite the fact that you clearly aren't. Trolling is mindless and done with the sole intent to annoy someone, which wasn't what I was doing at all.
What I was doing was expressing the fact that these outbursts are really unnecessary, and then trying a bit more to understand why it's happening. If I came off as a [censored], that's generally because I'm annoyed at how these moments a lot of the time seem to relate back to me and what I'm doing and what I want to do.
Anyways now that the model importer is done, do you have any plans to start making any import model PSAs? For example if someone were to import Melee Mewtwo would you work on that?
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 24, 2011, 06:55:30 AM
Anyways now that the model importer is done, do you have any plans to start making any import model PSAs? For example if someone were to import Melee Mewtwo would you work on that?
Actually. The current Mewtwo PSA he's making now should use the Melee model, with a texture update that is.
This would make his Mewtwo stand out more.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 24, 2011, 10:11:12 AM
Actually. The current Mewtwo PSA he's making now should use the Melee model, with a texture update that is.
This would make his Mewtwo stand out more.
Ah ok. So the progress that he's made for this PSA can be transferred to the new model?
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 24, 2011, 10:17:27 AM
Ah ok. So the progress that he's made for this PSA can be transferred to the new model?
Well, it should be possible, if the model is rigged to Lucario's bones.
Kit works flawlessly on Zero Suit Samus, so... Mewtwo should be pretty easy to get working with a model import.
SDo0m...I feel ignored because almost nobody replies on my topic or views it. Most of the time, I'm the only one viewing my topic. I have to keep bumping my topic. People only reply when I put up a preview, I release something, or rage. While your topic can keep up for weeks without you having to post. Yeah, sure my stuff has a good amount of downloads, but downloads isn't enough. People barely give good feedback...Well getting ignored is better than being spammed by noobs. >.>
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 24, 2011, 10:11:12 AM
Actually. The current Mewtwo PSA he's making now should use the Melee model, with a texture update that is.
This would make his Mewtwo stand out more.
Yeah. That would be great.
...
Right now, I'm trying to rig Falco's bones to Scyther's Pokepark Wii model for my revamp of Scyther.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 24, 2011, 03:52:58 PM
Right now, I'm trying to rig Falco's bones to Scyther's Pokepark Wii model for my revamp of Scyther.
if you can pls scyther and scizor since they could share the psa and scyzor would totally get the red slot perfect xD and i dont post alot im always waiting on something new to post only noobs start spaming the threads talking about anything see sdooms or beyond thread 80% of it is spam or even more... your thread looks to be really clean and almost no spam at all xD
i think your psa's are great im currently using the dark lord ganon with the dabura vertex so i have buu vs goku vs dabura (im not a fanboy though). I have no idea who carchar is but his moves look interesting so im definetly looking forward to him. Every time i play with my friends or new people they get excited maybe too excited :srs: for the fact that your making predator lol. My brother really loves silver and uses him or haloed hero's scott pilgram as his primary choices. i hope that you allow a few people to play test some of your upcoming psa's :happy:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 24, 2011, 03:52:58 PM
While your topic can keep up for weeks without you having to post. Yeah, sure my stuff has a good amount of downloads, but downloads isn't enough. People barely give good feedback...Well getting ignored is better than being spammed by noobs. >.>
Actually, I can tell you now this is completely untrue. I post in my topic a lot and I mean A LOT. Find me an instance where I've left my topic "for weeks" and I'll give you a cookie. You'll be hard pressed to find an instance where I've even left my topic for a week tops (unless it was one of my stupid "goodbye" moments XD)
Quote from: Carnage on October 24, 2011, 04:36:13 PM
only noobs start spaming the threads talking about anything see sdooms or beyond thread 80% of it is spam or even more... your thread looks to be really clean and almost no spam at all xD
This is also untrue. My thread hasn't been having nearly as much off topic crap as it used to. If it did, I would have quite easily deleted the posts of the discussion. Beyond's old vertex thread. Yeah that did have a lot of off topic discussion, but there were plenty of instances where it was completely on topic too. Even in his case it's more of a 50/50 ratio (mine is more of a 65/35 of on topic to off topic).
Well I think weeks may be too much. Days would be more accurate.
So kjp if you learn how to import models then there is no restraints for your psas since you would be able to do both and put him over anyone you wanted it xD imagine predator model from alien vs predator(ps3) you can also ripp weapons models from there and you can even get a xenomorph to go over diddy kong so the taill will be "alive" xD i hope you can learn how since you already know how to animate and psa if you master model importing it will be a full pack
I would if I could, but unfortunately, I failed at it. I got the hang of it. But it's the exporting to BrawlBox thing that stumps me...And thus leads to my announcement question...
...
To any of you model experts who enjoy my PSAs, would any of you take the honor of being a model importer for any of my characters?
...
If you want to, then I would like for you to rig Falco's bones to the Pokepark Wii Scyther model. You will be collaborated when a release comes out.
I think Mewtwo is just about ready for an Alpha release.
Quote from: Kit Ballard on October 24, 2011, 09:52:08 PM
That was like watching an ass whooping by Pheonix in MvC3.
When does a Pokemon remind you of a Lawyer? :P
Pheonix Mewtwo!
...
OBJECTION! I am the strongest! :P
No, Phoenix as in Jean Grey from X-men... In other words, broken as hell.
Also Kit, you should see the later video, he's been balanced out a bit more, side B is no longer that spammable.
I'd just like to say that, one of the things I love about your psa's (and sdoom's) is how fleshed out they feel. I used to just go around, getting whatever PSAs I could, I'd throw them into the game, and then I'd get bored of them and find more. I was more interested in the flashy effects than the way they played. But when I managed to get brawl- to work on my wii, I fell in love with it, and I've started playing brawl more competitively (especially as Jigglypuff <3). So now, I only use PSAs that are of a high quality, and really feel like a complete moveset with the ability to chain together attacks, react to things on the spot, etc. instead of just spamming one good move over and over. A lot of your movesets are in my roster, along with sdoom's and mariodk's goku.*cough* Yeah, I've just been lurking around for a while and thought I'd finally thank you for what you do. I sincerely hope you enjoy making characters, because I enjoy playing them!
Is there anyone who would want to be a model importer? :/
Quote from: AangNaruto on October 24, 2011, 11:42:53 PM
I'd just like to say that, one of the things I love about your psa's (and sdoom's) is how fleshed out they feel. I used to just go around, getting whatever PSAs I could, I'd throw them into the game, and then I'd get bored of them and find more. I was more interested in the flashy effects than the way they played. But when I managed to get brawl- to work on my wii, I fell in love with it, and I've started playing brawl more competitively (especially as Jigglypuff <3). So now, I only use PSAs that are of a high quality, and really feel like a complete moveset with the ability to chain together attacks, react to things on the spot, etc. instead of just spamming one good move over and over. A lot of your movesets are in my roster, along with sdoom's and mariodk's goku.*cough* Yeah, I've just been lurking around for a while and thought I'd finally thank you for what you do. I sincerely hope you enjoy making characters, because I enjoy playing them!
Thank you, your post means a lot to me. :)
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 25, 2011, 10:24:58 AM
Here's another Carchar preview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2FYgPU2p0[/color]
Loving it XD I'm assuming the version on show is the overpowered version? I just assumed from how he was able to spam moves like the D Tilt in quick succession like that. However, this looks really fun to play. Still, the super scope shot kinda irks me though. It must at least be possible to disable the sound effect or something :-\
Oh yeah, and I loved how he flew up at the end of the video, as though he was flying up into the sunset after his epic victory XD
Actually, he has a slight on hit cancel system, this isn't the overpowered version.
His damage with his tilts are far less then average.
However, if you have feedback based on the video, don't be shy about it. :P
(Also, he'd be pretty weak for an overpowered PSA, since this match alone took me a few tries to get right.)
(There have been a few changes since this video, like three different up Bs depending on what taunt he last used, one that shoots straight up with fire, one that's... Well, a ROFL Copter, and the one he has now.)
Ah I see. By the looks of it though, some of those moves will still need a bit more knockback growth. A good example would be at 0:40 where you built up about 40% just by spamming U Air, then cancelling into the F Air to land the kill. They should have low base knockback, high knockback growth and a slightly increased SDI multiplier.
Apart from these, I'm really digging this. I need a good Fox replacement anyways, so I'll definitely get this.
Quote from: AangNaruto on October 24, 2011, 11:42:53 PM
A lot of your movesets are in my roster, along with sdoom's and mariodk's goku.*cough*
Um...just so you know, I had almost no involvement with the development of Goku
It looks like a different Ganondorf or they modified my Ganon.
...
Edit: Yeah, that's not Dark Lord Ganondorf. >.>
Ah ok. I just presumed from the name. I need to get down to properly playing as him as well.
:af: CharChar looks like a blast to play ;D I love that diving spin and bounce attack he has ;)
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 25, 2011, 06:11:24 PM
Ah ok. I just presumed from the name. I need to get down to properly playing as him as well.
lolk. :P
I'll also take your balancing suggestions into play as well.
So kjp how mewtwo psa going? since you said only needed few changes and a FS right and did you ever got around predator spear grabbing problem?
>.>
<.<
Say SDo0m...you wanna test Carchar out too?
Quote from: Carnage on October 25, 2011, 06:18:41 PM
So kjp how mewtwo psa going? since you said only needed few changes and a FS right and did you ever got around predator spear grabbing problem?
Mewtwo is just about ready for an Alpha release. And I haven't gotten to Predator yet because I've been so occupied with Mewtwo and Carchar.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 25, 2011, 06:24:25 PM
>.>
<.<
Say SDo0m...you wanna test Carchar out too?
Yes please ;D
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 25, 2011, 06:30:35 PM
Yes please ;D
Alright. =P
I'll just make a quick .zip and upload it.
Maybe make a review vid. :P
that carchar video looks awesome!!!!
whenevr u release it i'll get it for sure ^^
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 25, 2011, 12:42:48 PM
Um...just so you know, I had almost no involvement with the development of Goku
Sorry, I wasn't very clear :P I meant that I have a lot of KJP's PSAs, a lot of your PSAs, and mariodk's goku PSA in my brawl- roster.
Alright had a nice session of playtesting him against a bunch of CPUs and here's my feedback:
[spoiler]AAA combo - I actually rather like how you can move side to side with it. It allows you to keep up the pressure with the move. But it's also balanced because the hitboxes are small and it's not too hard to DI out of
F Tilt - SPARTA!! SPARTA!! SPARTA!! *clears throat* Yeah I like the Sparta Kick XD Since it has more knockback growth than the D Tilt, it works better as a combo finisher.
U Tilt - It works pretty well here. It's quite hard to get off, but if you do you can link to the U Air. And, well, the U Air is 1337.
D Tilt - Awesome for building damage at low percentages, but not so at high percentages which is pretty good. It fits the overall style of this moveset. Easy to build damage at low percentages but very hard to build later on
Dash Attack - Don't really like this one. Although it's cool how it ends differently, the whole idea of it being based upon Luigi's dash attack kind is kinda meh. I know Carchar's a wacky character, but this attack just makes him look like a wuss, especially when he has moves like the Falcon Punch in comparison. It's not even that useful at the moment either. Since the foe can DI towards you when you do it and punish you afterwards.
F Smash - Sonic's actually works pretty well. Nice solid and well rounded smash attack.
U Smash - This smash I found was literally useless and it looks rather odd. Since the first attack doesn't link at all with the second unless the foe is in a very specific spot above your head, it means it's impossible to land. Not to mention that's it's also really slow as well. I think maybe either Wolf's U Smash would be quite cool here, or if you're intent on keeping it as a bite I could try help you out with the animation to give it more oomph.
D Smash - Very interesting. Quite slow, and average power and it only hits one side but has an impressive reach and is very unique. I found it was quite useful for spacing, though it's kind of overshadowed by his gunshot.
N Air - The only thing I think this needs is a larger hitbox so that it can be more useful for approaches. Apart from that it works nicely.
F Air - THE KNEE!! Awesome combo ender. Although one little thing I noticed is the fact that you can land both the sweetspot and the sourspot interestingly, and as a result deal a little more damage. It's not really a big deal though, and I wouldn't spend too much time or effort addressing it.
B Air - I feel that this is a less useful version of the U Air in a sense, and that it would work better with more knockback growth so that it would work more like a competent killing move because landing the combos with it is kind of a pain, and it's not as rewarding as the U Air.
U Air - My god this move is amazingly amazing. Even with the ability to DI out of it more easily, it's just so good and builds up damage so fast. There have been instances where I've been able to do 0 to death combos with just this and the knee. A little more knockback growth I think would make it less OPed.
D Air - I quite like how he bounces up a bit on contact. It's not too useful on the ground, but it's a nice gimping tool definitely.
Neutral B - So we have the gunshot, the spinning attack and the Falcon Punch. All three are very useful I found.
The main thing as regards to the spin attack would be the lack of control. It would be nice if there was some way to control how many bounces it does. It's somewhat irritating on occasion when he bounces too much, especially when it's off the stage.
The Falcon Punch is a way better version of Falcon's one rather ironically. Why? Because you can control your positioning in the air with it. It removes the risk of jumping up and doing it on an airborne opponent, because it has so much flexibility and is so easy to land. Though at the same time, I don't know what to suggest for this, as removing that mobility would make it worse than Falcon's Punch.
Finally, the gun shot. My gosh what an OPed projectile this is. It deals more damage than a smash attack. It's just too good of a distancing tool. As I said before, it's like a better, faster D Smash. I definitely think you should use a weaker super scope shot if possible. Or change this entirely.
Side B - Basically a faster version of Fox's Side B. I found some interesting possibilities with this if you hit it and cancelled it at the right time. With the right specials this move can be quite diverse.
Up B - Again, three up Bs too. The ROFLcopter, the explosion burst and the flight.
The ROFLcopter is definitely my favourite. I really like the idea of mashing B to make it go higher, and it offers a nice sense of control and deals some surprisingly nice damage if you position it just right after landing a Side B.
The explosion burst is the weakest in terms of actual recovery. I can understand why though, as with a powerful projectile, something else should suffer. I don't mind the effects it has. The stun effect is cool, but the flower seems kind of out of place. I mean, why would an explosion plant a flower on someone's head XD?
And finally the flight. I like how you can cancel this into the roll with B, however I find it a bit annoying how you can't move backwards or turn with it. My suggestion would be to reduce the horizontal movement, make it last for less time but allow it to go backwards too. Of course, you don't have to do that since it's pretty cool as it is now.
Down B - Wasn't sure what it was on the ground. Looks like either a counter or a reflector, but I never got the chance to properly use it. As for the air one, this is another very useful move. Why? Because unlike a lot of his moves, this can be cancelled even without landing it, allowing for some diverse follow-ups when used correctly.
The throws are all really cool too. I particularly liked the U Throw and F Throw, though I think with the F Throw he should land straight down rather than fall backwards after the knee.
Final Smash - Three FSs too. The super form, the giant mech and the meteor.
The super form was the most powerful I found. It was just too good. Mainly because it was so so easy to control, and you could relentlessly ram your foe into submission. It's like Super Sonic, with lower knockback and much MUCH easier control.
The mech is really cool. Probably my favourite simply for the crotch blaster. Though if you're using a separate model over the Landmaster, I think it would be cool if it had an actual mech texture to go with it. It's not necessary by any means, it would just be really cool.
And finally the meteor. It's a nice move definitely, but I think it could be a little more dramatic. Maybe have the meteor be bigger and fall slower. Have a look at the Sephiroth PSA's meteor Final Smash to better see what I mean.
Overall, I'm very much liking this. It's great fun to play and despite a couple of too good moves, for the most part it's surprisingly balanced and has an interesting playstyle with quite a bit of depth. And of course your creativity continues to shine through!
o.o Excellent feedback.
...
During the time you were testing, I increased the Knockback Gorwth and decreased the Base Knockback an the moves that have OHC. Yes, the Down-Special (Ground) is supposed to be a counter. Yes, the up-Smash is supposed to be a bite. :P But I made it hard to land because if the bite hits, he heals 5 damage. I will attempt to further balance the Gunshot. And I made some changes to the spin attack. If you hit a wall, ceiling, or ground, the collision terminates and a new one comes up, resulting in damage buildup. But I balanced it out by making it have good endlag. Also at a point, I made it so that you can interrupt, with an air jump, air attack, or an air special. And I will make that hitbox in the N-Air larger.
Sounds good broski!
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 25, 2011, 11:01:20 PM
Sounds good broski!
I'm working on his Dash Attack now. Would you like me to send you an update after?
Send it to me tomorrow. I need to slumber now XD
Hey KJP, you think you can add eye yellow when Mewtwo take damage?
Quote from: KTH on October 26, 2011, 02:18:53 AM
Hey KJP, you think you can add eye yellow when Mewtwo take damage?
That should be possible... Maybe, if the damage state's anywhere in PSA, I KNOW you CAN make the eyes turn yellow, an old version of the Mewtwo PSA did that... Even back when it was more like Mewcario.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 26, 2011, 02:37:50 AM
That should be possible... Maybe, if the damage state's anywhere in PSA, I KNOW you CAN make the eyes turn yellow, an old version of the Mewtwo PSA did that... Even back when it was more like Mewcario.
I can make that happen, I have done it already in the New Mewtwo:
(http://i53.tinypic.com/2mphqhc.jpg)
xD
Hm... Interesting, I think some of Mewtwo's other moves would benefit from this.
Like side B, since KJP's version is much more powerful, by slamming the foe on the ground... Also down throw would look good with those yellow eyes, since he uses his power to shock the foe, then slam them on the ground.
The yellow eyes (depending of the texture) can be attached to any animation at any frame its something like a hitbox in PSA, but you must be careful in which place do you put the code ... Hm. Maybe if KJP wants I can help him with his PSA with the code? Since the Mewtwo PSA he is working on looks really cool.
KJP would you like me to help you with the eye stuff thing?
Quote from: AGFanProduction on October 26, 2011, 07:04:49 AM
The yellow eyes (depending of the texture) can be attached to any animation at any frame its something like a hitbox in PSA, but you must be careful in which place do you put the code ... Hm. Maybe if KJP wants I can help him with his PSA with the code? Since the Mewtwo PSA he is working on looks really cool.
KJP would you like me to help you with the eye stuff thing?
If you like to.
Quote from: §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 24, 2011, 09:52:08 PM
That was like watching an ass whooping by Pheonix in MvC3.
oh your mewtwo psa is turning out nice ;D. makes me want to completely revamp my version lol
I want a video fo the three final smashes.
Nao~![/smooth, action hero voice.]
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 26, 2011, 11:21:43 AM
If you like to.
of course I want to help you!
I will PM you tomorrow when I have free time :D
Not to sound like an ass but why use the old Mewtwo PSA as a base?
It has gone through way too many hands and feels unpolished as hell (this is coming from someone who has worked on it at one point). Not to mention that the animations look horrible.
I'd much rather see you start fresh than recycle a project that never lived up to its expectations. You'll have to redo most of the old animations anyway. Speaking of that, maybe you could get an imported model with a custom rig better suited for his model? I remember there being some serious animation issues with his tail on Lucario's rig who simply doesn't have enough tail bones.
That's just my opinion but you have a chance to do something great here, something many people wanted ever since brawl hacking came to be. Don't waste it D:
As for the yellow eyes that is really easy, I know I did it for the Down B I designed for one of the early versions (back when we didn't even have a vertex). If memory serves right it's just a single line of code.
Quote from: dRage on October 27, 2011, 01:35:53 PM
Not to sound like an ass but why use the old Mewtwo PSA as a base?
It has gone through way too many hands and feels unpolished as hell (this is coming from someone who has worked on it at one point). Not to mention that the animations look horrible.
I'd much rather see you start fresh then recycle a project that never lived up to its expectations. You'll have to redo most of the old animations anyway. Speaking of that, maybe you could get an imported model with a custom rig better suited for his model? I remember there being some serious animation issues with his tail on Lucario's rig who simply doesn't have enough tail bones.
That's just my opinion but you have a chance to do something great here, something many people wanted ever since brawl hacking came to be. Don't waste it D:
As for the yellow eyes that is really easy, I know I did it for the Down B I designed for one of the early versions (back when we didn't even have a vertex). If memory serves right it's just a single line of code.
I cant possibly like this post enough. Well friggin said, dammit.
Quote from: dRage on October 27, 2011, 01:35:53 PM
Not to sound like an ass but why use the old Mewtwo PSA as a base?
It has gone through way too many hands and feels unpolished as hell (this is coming from someone who has worked on it at one point). Not to mention that the animations look horrible.
I'd much rather see you start fresh than recycle a project that never lived up to its expectations. You'll have to redo most of the old animations anyway. Speaking of that, maybe you could get an imported model with a custom rig better suited for his model? I remember there being some serious animation issues with his tail on Lucario's rig who simply doesn't have enough tail bones.
That's just my opinion but you have a chance to do something great here, something many people wanted ever since brawl hacking came to be. Don't waste it D:
As for the yellow eyes that is really easy, I know I did it for the Down B I designed for one of the early versions (back when we didn't even have a vertex). If memory serves right it's just a single line of code.
I see your point. And yes, I do want to use a rigged Mewtwo model. And I only used the Mewtwo project for the Shadow Ball (I don't know how to make the GFX appear when it hits the wall).
Quote from: Velen Zero on October 27, 2011, 04:34:33 AM
I want a video fo the three final smashes.
Nao~![/smooth, action hero voice.]
lolk. :P
I'll make a video when I get home.
My only issue if that my video file is freaking huge, my video quality isn't very good, and that Youtube/my Internet sometimes likes to bum out on me. .__.
...
If Data or SDo0m don't mind, then they could.
:>.>: You and your high quality videos.
Grrr.
Quote from: dRage on October 27, 2011, 01:35:53 PM
Not to sound like an ass but why use the old Mewtwo PSA as a base?
It has gone through way too many hands and feels unpolished as hell (this is coming from someone who has worked on it at one point). Not to mention that the animations look horrible.
I'd much rather see you start fresh than recycle a project that never lived up to its expectations. You'll have to redo most of the old animations anyway. Speaking of that, maybe you could get an imported model with a custom rig better suited for his model? I remember there being some serious animation issues with his tail on Lucario's rig who simply doesn't have enough tail bones.
That's just my opinion but you have a chance to do something great here, something many people wanted ever since brawl hacking came to be. Don't waste it D:
As for the yellow eyes that is really easy, I know I did it for the Down B I designed for one of the early versions (back when we didn't even have a vertex). If memory serves right it's just a single line of code.
I think you're right with the dissapointment with the project at some point, did you know that the Mewtwo tail was fixed already time ago?
Also I hope you don't say that the new version is horrible, because it isn't. I have posted information and pictures about the upcoming reboot already.
And all the "horrible" (I agree) old animations have been replaced already.
...
:srs: Bumping to make sure this topic stays on page 1 of the A/A boards.
...
Thank you for your PM AGFan, it worked very well. :)
Any new about the stats of Mew2?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 28, 2011, 05:02:48 PM
Thank you for your PM AGFan, it worked very well. :)
:af: no problem!
Did you put the yellow eye damage in all the damage animations?
Quote from: AGFanProduction on October 28, 2011, 05:47:33 PM:af: no problem! Did you put the yellow eye damage in all the damage animations?
Yes I did.
Quote from: KTH on October 28, 2011, 05:35:59 PMAny new about the stats of Mew2?
Yes. Thanks to AGFan, I managed to have his eyes go yellow when hurt.
Glad to hear that.
FINISH HIM now. >D
Quote from: KTH on October 28, 2011, 06:19:48 PM
Glad to hear that.
FINISH HIM now. >D
DIS AIN'T MORTAL KOMBAT XP
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 28, 2011, 06:48:04 PM
DIS AIN'T MORTAL KOMBAT XP
ARGH, YOU FOUND IT
...
Fatality.
So SDo0m. Did you get to test the update?
After Mewtwo, you preview to do what?
Dr.Mario over ROB? troll/
Quote from: KTH on October 29, 2011, 08:20:29 PMAfter Mewtwo, you preview to do what? Dr.Mario over ROB? troll/
lol. :P We'll see. ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
>.>
<.<
Another Carchar update.
-Two new Side Specials.
Fox is one hell of a PSA beast. Right now his file size is 528KB. And it's still working. o.O
Quote from: KTH on October 29, 2011, 10:22:35 PMSorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
lol xD
Carchar update, who's update?
>.>
<.<
Mewtwo and Carchar are expecting a release soon...
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 30, 2011, 04:11:33 AM
>.>
<.<
Mewtwo and Carchar are expecting a release soon...
I hope Carchar is first, my little sis doesn't let me replace lucario -__-
Chea!! I can't wait for carchar :happy:
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on October 30, 2011, 06:26:41 AM
I hope Carchar is first, my little sis doesn't let me replace lucario -__-
I lol'ed.
Can't wait for them, you know for what. XD
so any preview of mewtwos FS? xD
>.>
<.<
Mewtwo and Carchar are now both on Brawl Vault. I will update my OP with both their movesets.
Quote from: Carnage on October 30, 2011, 03:06:48 PMso any preview of mewtwos FS? xD
I will update my OP.
i liek the fact that Carchar can switch attacks. i didnt try it over fox, sicne i have a hack ove rhim, but i ported carchar to dedede using a marth.rel, and it works. the throws are really creative, and i liek the down-b hammer thingy. really cool.
The Carchar over fox and mewtwo is epic, keep up the good work :)
So yeah, i tried Mewtwo PSA, so here my feedback :
Some animation was weird but the attack still cool, i see you take a new style (you except Melee) but the move still long, like the Down B and run attack. The Down A was awesome, i pretty love it, just that sad he didn't spike everytime. The shadow ball is perfect, nothing to say about it. The down B is strange... Normally he stunned the ennemy.
I loved too when Mewtwo got eye yellow when he hurt, good job AGFan and KJP. Just he didn't get them on "Fall" animation but it's nothing. And the final smash, great but Mewtwo can move like Lucario final smash and provoct big damage but just a little explosion and little sound, you should add more SFX and GFX. You told me 'it's just the first version" and can't wait the second version for see the update you going do, good luck.
Thank you all for your feedback. :)
Even though it just consisted of 3 people. >_>
Mewtwo's moveset is now in the OP.
please make kpg mewtwo psa for pal and his sound from melee :kdance:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 30, 2011, 05:41:43 PM
Thank you all for your feedback. :)
Even though it just consisted of 3 people. >_>
Mewtwo's moveset is now in the OP.
Hidden message spotted troll/
How you did to make Brawl text?
Quote from: KTH on October 30, 2011, 05:53:41 PMHidden message spotted troll/ How you did to make Brawl text?
It's close to Brawl text, but it isn't. I used Times New Roman font in bold.
Quote from: kururu on October 30, 2011, 05:42:50 PMplease make kpg mewtwo psa for pal and his sound from melee :kdance:
I would if I could, but I would need to know the entire PAL sound effects list for Lucario.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 30, 2011, 05:55:30 PM
It's close to Brawl text, but it isn't. I used Times New Roman font in bold.
I would if I could, but I would need to know the entire PAL sound effects list for Lucario.
i downloaded mewtwo now im gonna test it and when you release the final version i will make this moveset be pal sound compatible but only in final version since if i putt it now you update the psa and i have to redo everything again making a psa pal takes like 20-30 min its boring but it pays out xD
Quote from: KTH on October 30, 2011, 04:38:44 PM
I loved too when Mewtwo got eye yellow when he hurt, good job AGFan and KJP. Just he didn't get them on "Fall" animation but it's nothing.
the Fall animation? in Melee it didn't has the eye yellow when he is falling. just when gets hit, or exactly when It gets grabbed by someone :P
and I'm going to test Mewtwo out right now KJP :af:
Quote from: AGFanProduction on October 30, 2011, 06:31:40 PM
the Fall animation? in Melee it didn't has the eye yellow when he is falling. just when gets hit, or exactly when It gets grabbed by someone :P
and I'm going to test Mewtwo out right now KJP :af:
Oh yeah, you right, he don't have. My bad.
Quote from: KTH on October 30, 2011, 06:54:02 PM
Oh yeah, you right, he don't have. My bad.
no worries ;P ;3
and here is my Feedback about Mewtwo :af:
I loved playing with your Mewtwo is very creative and powerful, I loved the D-air, the Dash attack and up-A and many others attacks I also its me or I feel that Mewtwo is bigger in size? haha xD
the Side-B and Down-B are also epic and the Final Smash is awesome but I think that you could still add more GFX to make it more cool and its kinda overpowered thats why It fits Mewtwo Perfectly xD
I can't wait for the second version of this! Good Luck on it dude.
i just tested the psa here is my feedback
I see some of lucarios moves there but i guess like you say they are placehoulder moves so i wont talk about those.
The taill altough it doesnt bend like before it looks preety wierd during wait animations and even during attacks if you pay attention in melee the taill doesnt get like that why not make it straighter instead f curved upwards?
AAA combo: i dont know it just doest fell right an AAA that makes the oponent get back for another AAA move is well ,wierd and i abused it alot lol
Up tilt: well normal nove nothing to say here is good
Smashes : not much to say here but the up smash should have a way more gfx why so small? also you should get ride of that side smash charging animation from lucario it looks wierd when mewtwo does it.
Neutral/Foward/Down Aerials: preety good nothing to say here
Up aerial:needs to be changed completely looks like a wierd ancient power with darkness lol
Trows: Preety good i wouldnt change anything about them i like them
Catch wait animation needs to be totally revamped since its lucarios and mewtwo gets deformed between the legs
Down tilt:this could be so much improved why not make like your ichigo side B if it touches an enemy it apears and does the attack i mean i failled this attack so many times when the opoenet was near me i felt like a noob lol is just the instinct,if you make an small collision buble on the move that if connects he makes the attack would be much better.
Dash attack:just seems it has way to much range and no endlag we can almost spam it without letting the oponent do much.
Down B: dont know about this one in the ground its an ok move in the air its just too complicated to use since we cant tell the charges very well and its like a lotary lol i would be very well pleased with just the flash its a nice effect and i like the move sonce its hard to make full use of the rest since like i said its like a lottary
Side B: better than any attempt until now and i see you kinda balanced it when used in the air but you maded Mewtwo the best edje guarder ever since if mewtwo is on the ground near the edje if he grabs an aerial oponent is almost an OHKO since he trows then hard to the bottom of the screen, also did you know during the side B he also reflects attacks from behind lol
Up B liked the new animations and i see you maded it have a endlag after so we cant slide left and right straight away its a nice move
FS i know its just until the next version but if he use it facing left mewtwo does the FS with the back to us lol
The last part of the AAA combo is like an Attack100. Yes, the Down-Special already has a flask marker of when a charge is active. And I think if I made the Down-Tilt like Ichigo's Side-Special, then it would be quite broken.
I am defiantly giving this a try once I am home. In the mean time, it would be cool to see some gameplay videos of the version you just released.
umm KJP, could i ask a favor out of you?
Quote from: MandoWolfe on October 30, 2011, 08:26:42 PMumm KJP, could i ask a favor out of you?
It depends on what it is.
well my gf really wants a vertex of one of her O.C.s called Steel, (The Anti-Silver) I dont know how to make vertexes and i was wondering if you'd might be able to make it, all it really is is just Silver's front bangs facing down towards his face. He looks like this.
(http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/150/f/2011/050/f/d/steel_the_hedgehog___by_scourgesbestbuddy-d39xy2o.jpg)
I think that it's a pretty simple request.. but im not sure on how all this vertexing things works. And i was wondering if you could please do this for me?
KJP don't make vertex...
>.>
<.<
I'm going to make a new era of Enhanced characters. And unlike my old Enhanced Characters, these Enhanced Characters will actually be enhanced and not broken copies. :P
Quote from: MandoWolfe on October 30, 2011, 09:03:37 PMwell my gf really wants a vertex of one of her O.C.s called Steel, (The Anti-Silver) I dont know how to make vertexes and i was wondering if you'd might be able to make it, all it really is is just Silver's front bangs facing down towards his face. He looks like this. (http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/150/f/2011/050/f/d/steel_the_hedgehog___by_scourgesbestbuddy-d39xy2o.jpg) I think that it's a pretty simple request.. but im not sure on how all this vertexing things works. And i was wondering if you could please do this for me?
I'm sorry, but I'm not a good vertexer.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 31, 2011, 12:40:26 AM>.> <.< I'm going to make a new era of Enhanced characters. And unlike my old Enhanced Characters, these Enhanced Characters will actually be enhanced and not broken copies.
Yay, announcement. =D
Important! If you downloaded Carchar before, download him again. I fixed a freezing problem that had to deal with battering items. He won't hurt foes with them, but I'll fix that.
:happy: Charchar is so much fun to play as ;D
I said it once before, but I'll say it again. I freaking love that spinning wheel attack :af2:
EDIT: You fixed the freezing issue? :) *goes and redownloads*
Quote from: Christian_CAO on October 31, 2011, 01:16:46 AM:happy: Charchar is so much fun to play as ;D I said it once before, but I'll say it again. I freaking love that spinning wheel attack :af2: EDIT: You fixed the freezing issue? :) *goes and redownloads*
It's more like a buzzsaw. :P Glad you like him.
...
>.> I sould really get to posting his moveset...But I'll do that tomorrow.
I'll test them both after I'm done studying.
Quote from: Albafika on October 31, 2011, 05:17:58 PM
I'll test them both after I'm done studying.
Alright. :)
>.>
<.<
Carchar's moveset has been added to the OP.
...
Whoever is calling my characters overpowered with no reason better stop. :srs:
I assure you that I will not be making OP characters again.
...
This is OK though: *Character name* is/seems OP because *insert good reason here*
or
The *name of attack* of *Character name* looks a little OP because *insert reason here*
...
This is not: *Character name* is OP.
...
So before calling any of my characters OP (my very old characters don't count), actually play with the character first before saying that it's OP, because then you'll actually have evidence.
Quote from: Xenomorph on November 01, 2011, 03:41:47 AM
...
Whoever is calling my characters overpowered with no reason better shut the [censored] up. :srs:
I assure you that I will not be making OP characters again.
...
This is OK though: *Character name* is/seems OP because *insert good reason here*
or
The *name of attack* of *Character name* looks a little OP because *insert reason here*
...
This is not: *Character name* is OP.
...
So before calling any of my characters OP (my very old characters don't count), actually play with the character first before saying that it's OP, because then you'll actually have evidence.
...
...
You need to start cooling down, KJP, seriously. You better take some anger management classes.
just ignore or delete those comments 8)
Quote from: Albafika on November 01, 2011, 04:03:18 AM
...
...
You need to start cooling down, KJP, seriously. You better take some anger management classes.
When you have the same ??????? over and over again its natural that your patience is over.
So i think he has all the right to tell them to ??????? off.
Also, KJP, i think you should stop using the forum as an Anti-stress tool. if you know what i mean.
Edit: Done :af2:
Quote from: Albafika on November 01, 2011, 04:03:18 AM... ... You need to start cooling down, KJP, seriously. You better take some anger management classes.
Well I just edited my post to make it a little less harsh. Hopefully it will seem less harsh.
Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 01, 2011, 05:00:09 AMjust ignore or delete those comments 8)
I would if I could but Master_Ryuk has a point. I should be less harsh about it though. I could use strong words instead of swears.
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 01, 2011, 05:49:26 AM
When you have the same **** over and over again its natural that your patience is over.
So i think he has all the right to tell them to **** off.
Also, KJP, i think you should stop using the forum as an Anti-stress tool. if you know what i mean.
I appreciate your words. And yes, they do make a lot of sense, but I really need to stop being so harsh. And I'm giving you a verbal Warning (next time, I'll give an actual warning. Normally I wouldn't do this, but I don't want to seem like a jerk), your post is technically censor bypass. I suggest you fix up your post.
Is it possible if someone can port mewtwo over jigglypuff because I have Kid Buu over Lucario?
Quote from: NexGenBrawler on November 01, 2011, 04:19:00 PM
Is it possible if someone can port mewtwo over jigglypuff because I have Kid Buu over Lucario?
Up to an extent. But until Lucario's and Jigglypuff's .rel files can be further hacked into, then a complete port is not possible due to Mewtwo's Shadow Ball.
Quote from: Xenomorph on November 01, 2011, 11:27:45 AM
Well I just edited my post to make it a little less harsh. Hopefully it will seem less harsh.
I would if I could but Master_Ryuk has a point. I should be less harsh about it though. I could use strong words instead of swears.
I appreciate your words. And yes, they do make a lot of sense, but I really need to stop being so harsh. And I'm giving you a verbal Warning (next time, I'll give an actual warning. Normally I wouldn't do this, but I don't want to seem like a jerk), your post is technically censor bypass. I suggest you fix up your post.
Mmmm. you are right, i should fix that.
BTW, don't feel like that in this kind of situations, you are a mod after all.
Quote from: Xenomorph on November 01, 2011, 04:53:38 PM
Up to an extent. But until Lucario's and Jigglypuff's .rel files can be further hacked into, then a complete port is not possible due to Mewtwo's Shadow Ball.
Carnage made a Mewtwo Port over luigi in which he improved with the Shadow Ball and added fake projectiles and that stuff, the final result was really good.
maybe Carnage knows about the Jiggltwo stuff :af:
Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 01, 2011, 06:59:39 PM
Carnage made a Mewtwo Port over luigi in which he improved with the Shadow Ball and added fake projectiles and that stuff, the final result was really good.
maybe Carnage knows about the Jiggltwo stuff :af:
its alot more complicated to use KJP psa becuase the model was ported but the pac file is luigi s while all other mewtwo ports are only renamed files over marth and then rel ported over some character and shadow ball and KJP side B cant be ported since they are articles and a spcial grab that only some characters have and to port melee mewtwo over luigi i remaded the all mewtwo moveset under luigi so KJP psa if anyone ever ported you can either rename files over marth(he will lose side B,N-B,Up B and the fs since only lucario can go to the center of the screen) or make a real port and remake all the psa over some character
Hey, KJP maybe you could have Carchar use Bowser's, or Charizard's soundbank, if you dont already have it that way, i didnt see it so...
Very nice psa though, i never thought id see a psa with three sets of specials, as well as 3 final smashes.
My new era of Enhanced Characters has begun. I have started with Charizard. I hexed its Flamethrower and Glide. And I made it so that Fly is like Meta Knight's Shuttle Loop. Flamethrower never weakens, your angle is enhanced, and head movement is faster, but the flames are now even more easy to DI out of than before. And I made the glide have more speed and faster turning. I also programmed him to have 6 jumps instead of three.
Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on November 01, 2011, 08:21:08 PMHey, KJP maybe you could have Carchar use Bowser's, or Charizard's soundbank, if you dont already have it that way, i didnt see it so... Very nice psa though, i never thought id see a psa with three sets of specials, as well as 3 final smashes.
That would require a Gecko code. If I knew the Sound swap code, then I would make it.
Glad to hear you're re-making the ennhanced characters to be more balanced versions of the normal character ^_^ I still have one or two of the old ones over characters that don't have any good PSA's (like Ivysaur), so I'm interested to see how it turns out.
i await ganon the most... this PSAs will be balanced for vBrawl, right?
Quote from: Carnage on November 01, 2011, 08:02:09 PM
its alot more complicated to use KJP psa becuase the model was ported but the pac file is luigi s while all other mewtwo ports are only renamed files over marth and then rel ported over some character and shadow ball and KJP side B cant be ported since they are articles and a spcial grab that only some characters have and to port melee mewtwo over luigi i remaded the all mewtwo moveset under luigi so KJP psa if anyone ever ported you can either rename files over marth(he will lose side B,N-B,Up B and the fs since only lucario can go to the center of the screen) or make a real port and remake all the psa over some character
sounds complicated x0
also I tested Carchar PSA and I like it :af:
but sometimes when you interrupt his Final Smash he does it again and the Rock and sparks GFX freeze on the screen until he does the FS again. why does this happens? otherwise is very cool one of my Favorites xD
Quote from: jokekid on November 01, 2011, 10:18:05 PM
i await ganon the most... this PSAs will be balanced for vBrawl, right?
Yes they will.
Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 01, 2011, 10:20:47 PM
also I tested Carchar PSA and I like it :af:
but sometimes when you interrupt his Final Smash he does it again and the Rock and sparks GFX freeze on the screen until he does the FS again. why does this happens? otherwise is very cool one of my Favorites xD
Oh. I'm trying to find a way to fix that.
So what do you mean by "Enhance"?
Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 01, 2011, 10:25:06 PM
So what do you mean by "Enhance"?
Make their gameplay better. But I'm only doing this for characters that don't have any good PSAs.
Interesting, have a list so far?Olimar has to be one right?
well KJP for enhanced squirtle ivisaur and charizard a down B attack would be amazing and you can still make them switch in one of the taunts maybe down taunt? so ppl can switch around and have down B attack xD
... i want ganny, all the PSAs are OPed... xD
and i'd like to have a good playing ganon, i remember back in melee, where by using aerials with low jumps u could be almost as fast as captain falcon...
EDIT: i voted NO, cuz if u die u change PKMN, what means that if u want to play with ivy for example, u cant switch back, so the no-changing would only be a bother
Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 01, 2011, 10:32:10 PMInteresting, have a list so far?Olimar has to be one right?
Olimar might be a possibility.
-Charizard.
-Ivysaur.
-Squirtle.
-Olimar?
-Pikachu?
-Jigglypuff.
-Zelda?
-Mario?.
-Luigi?.
-Peach.
-Meta Knight?
-Mr. Game and Watch?
-Wario?
-Ice Climbers?
-King Dedede.
-Bowser.
-Donkey Kong?
-R.O.B.?
Quote from: jokekid on November 01, 2011, 10:32:53 PM... i want ganny, all the PSAs are OPed... xD and i'd like to have a good playing ganon, i remember back in melee, where by using aerials with low jumps u could be almost as fast as captain falcon... EDIT: i voted NO, cuz if u die u change PKMN, what means that if u want to play with ivy for example, u cant switch back, so the no-changing would only be a bother
What about my Dark Lord Ganondorf? Sure some things about it seem OP, but imo is probally the most balanced Ganon PSA out there.
i'll check it out
and i dont think rob s necesary, he's pretty strong if u know how to play him
Quote from: jokekid on November 02, 2011, 12:55:30 AM
i'll check it out
and i dont think rob s necesary, he's pretty strong if u know how to play him
So then this applies for metaknight, Wario, ice climbers and probably any top tier character :notimp:
pretty much yeah, why making a strong character stronger???
Quote from: jokekid on November 01, 2011, 10:32:53 PMi voted NO, cuz if u die u change PKMN, what means that if u want to play with ivy for example, u cant switch back, so the no-changing would only be a bother
You could use the independent Pokemon and ZSS code, the PT Pokemon won't switch when they die if that is active. It also lets you choose the regular PT if you wanted to. The only downside I've found so far is that when the Pokemon break a Smash Ball, it just breaks, they don't get to use their Final Smash.
Quote from: Carnage on November 01, 2011, 10:32:39 PM
well KJP for enhanced squirtle ivisaur and charizard a down B attack would be amazing and you can still make them switch in one of the taunts maybe down taunt? so ppl can switch around and have down B attack xD
Not possible. P:M team tried for ages to get that to work and it doesn't
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 02, 2011, 06:19:34 AM
Not possible. P:M team tried for ages to get that to work and it doesn't
really couldnt you just try another way around like labits?if labit not set down b attacks if do down taunt labit is set and when using down b again you switch thats how i was thinking
could seismic toss be a grab if your changing them?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 02, 2011, 02:27:38 PM
could seismic toss be a grab if your changing them?
I'll see if I can make Charizard use Seismic Toss for a throw.
oh kjp how is predator coming along? and with carchar i noticed he cant aim the cracker launcher ..the shot trajectory changes but the item stays in the same position it doesn't really matter to me though
Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 02, 2011, 05:30:29 PM
oh kjp how is predator coming along? and with carchar i noticed he cant aim the cracker launcher ..the shot trajectory changes but the item stays in the same position it doesn't really matter to me though
I think I'm seeming to stall Predator. I think it's because I can't think of any good move ideas, and that I'm having a very difficult time rotating the vertex I have of the spear to fit his hand. I think I'll just try to find a good spear model and rig it to the bones of a battering item. And I know about the cracker launcher issue with Carchar, but I do not know how to fix that. I don't think anyone does. ._.
last thing i want to say (i dont want to clutter your thread with my posts)
carchar is one of my favorite psa's one big thing is that me and me friends can use the same character yet we can have different moves which makes carchar awesome i personally call the move changing "adaptation" because his different modes can help to fight different types of character like the gun mode can help him go toe to toe with other projectile using characters and still be able to change and fight people hand to hand like ganon or cap :af:
Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2011, 08:51:28 AM
really couldnt you just try another way around like labits?if labit not set down b attacks if do down taunt labit is set and when using down b again you switch thats how i was thinking
By "P:M tried for ages" I really mean:
Some of the smartest Brawl coders out there tried multiple different methods for approximately a year to try and get it to work, and it didn't.
It doesn't work
Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 02, 2011, 05:45:00 PMlast thing i want to say (i dont want to clutter your thread with my posts) carchar is one of my favorite psa's one big thing is that me and me friends can use the same character yet we can have different moves which makes carchar awesome i personally call the move changing "adaptation" because his different modes can help to fight different types of character like the gun mode can help him go toe to toe with other projectile using characters and still be able to change and fight people hand to hand like ganon or cap :af:
It's alright. You can comment as much as you like. And I'm glad Carchar appeals to you.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 02, 2011, 06:15:45 PM
By "P:M tried for ages" I really mean:
Some of the smartest Brawl coders out there tried multiple different methods for approximately a year to try and get it to work, and it didn't. It doesn't work
its a shame becuase i know it was possible in samus ZSS why wouldnt it be on pokemons? but i guess they are diferent some how
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 02, 2011, 06:15:45 PMBy "P:M tried for ages" I really mean: Some of the smartest Brawl coders out there tried multiple different methods for approximately a year to try and get it to work, and it didn't. It doesn't work
I did a test. And I have proved you wrong to an extent. I used an LA-Bit and it does work, but two things to note:
-Only works on the ground.
-The camera zooms out, then zooms back in and the Pokemon Trainer throws the Pokeball, but the Pokemon does not change.
Quote from: Xenomorph on November 02, 2011, 06:36:43 PM
I did a test. And I have proved you wrong to an extent. I used an LA-Bit and it does work, but two things to note:
-Only works on the ground.
-The camera zooms out, then zooms back in and the Pokemon Trainer throws the Pokeball, but the Pokemon does not change.
guess the theory of labits do work xD and those camera zooms are probably hardcoded did you switch action tab or stayed in the smae tab with the attack code? maybe if you jump if la bit is set go to action XXX and make the attack there maybe it works on the ground and air
Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2011, 06:42:58 PMguess the theory of labits do work xD and those camera zooms are probably hardcoded did you switch action tab or stayed in the smae tab with the attack code? maybe if you jump if la bit is set go to action XXX and make the attack there maybe it works on the ground and air
Charizard only has 7 Actions. ._. One action is for the Pokemon Switch and the other Action is for Flamethrower.
is possible make a mewtwo psa and his sound from melee for pal
Quote from: Xenomorph on November 02, 2011, 06:45:47 PM
Charizard only has 7 Actions. ._. One action is for the Pokemon Switch and the other Action is for Flamethrower.
really lol did you try redirecting for example for his side B attack? like if labit set do switch if not side B actionend to see if the camera still zooms or if it doesnt work in the air??
Quote from: kururu on November 02, 2011, 06:53:06 PMis possible make a mewtwo psa and his sound from melee for pal
That would require editing the PAL .brsar and then I would have to know the SFX IDs for PAL.
Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2011, 06:53:32 PMreally lol did you try redirecting for example for his side B attack? like if labit set do switch if not side B actionend to see if the camera still zooms or if it doesnt work in the air??
I could try that.
Quote from: Xenomorph on November 02, 2011, 07:01:31 PM
That would require editing the PAL .brsar and then I would have to know the SFX IDs for PAL.
I could try that.
if that works then you can just edit the side B subaction to take a diferent root if a second labit is active like charged attacks and all and it will make the down B attack possible if it works
Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2011, 07:11:53 PMif that works then you can just edit the side B subaction to take a diferent root if a second labit is active like charged attacks and all and it will make the down B attack possible if it works
I just tried it and it did not work. It looks like you're going to have to deal with the attack being only on the ground.
Quote from: Xenomorph on November 02, 2011, 07:13:48 PM
I just tried it and it did not work. It looks like you're going to have to deal with the attack being only on the ground.
better then nothing xD
Progress on Enhanced Charizard:
-Flamethrower never weakens.
-Flamethrower can be more easily DIed out of.
-The angle of the flames is different.
-Charizard's head can be tilted more upward and much faster.
-Gliding speed is faster.
-Glide turing is faster.
-Charizard goes into its glide after using Fly.
-Now has 6 jumps.
-Two different Down-Specials:
-The old Pokemon Switch and Fire Blast.
Fire Blast: 1 fire damage (30 times)+5 fire damage=35 damage total.
-Run speed is much faster (not by a lot though).
-Can Wall jump.
-Down-Air is faster and weaker.
-The landing of Down-Air makes a small, weak Earthquake (5 damage).
-Gliding does not go into helpless after the final jump, unless Fly is used.
-Fire Blast is activated with the Up-Taunt, and Pokemon Switch is activated with the Side-Taunt.
...
So...
Want me to release him yet? Or would you rather have me do some more work?
Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2011, 07:18:41 PMbetter then nothing xD
Exactly. :P
Ah I see what you mean. You did it so you could have BOTH moves mapped to the Down B. I'm assuming that means the LA Bit switch is via taunts? If so, the switch taunt should be very quick imo. Having to do the taunt AND the slow ass Pokemon Switch seems like it would be a pain in a fast paced battle. It's hard enough just getting the switch off on its own (only real time it's safe is when you land the kill, which may not always be the best time).
But interesting find, even though it didn't fully work :< and nice changes on 'Zard so far.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 02, 2011, 09:53:36 PMAh I see what you mean. You did it so you could have BOTH moves mapped to the Down B. I'm assuming that means the LA Bit switch is via taunts? If so, the switch taunt should be very quick imo. Having to do the taunt AND the slow ass Pokemon Switch seems like it would be a pain in a fast paced battle. It's hard enough just getting the switch off on its own (only real time it's safe is when you land the kill, which may not always be the best time). But interesting find, even though it didn't fully work :< and nice changes on 'Zard so far.
I made the Bits activate and deactivate right when the taunt starts. Maybe I should give Charizard a few frames of invincibility or Super Armor during Fire Blast.
Glad to see some charizard psa wich i will use xD also what ever happened to predator? i was looking foward to him
Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2011, 10:59:56 PMGlad to see some charizard psa wich i will use xD also what ever happened to predator? i was looking foward to him
I answered the same question a page or two ago.
Why not have the taunt immediately change action to the pokemon switch action right after the bit is set? Then, in the beginning of the switch action, unset the bit immediately, so that the taunt always switches Pokemon, and the down b always does something else?
That way, the taunt button becomes the change button, which is better, because taunts can only be used on the ground anyway, like the switch. Just saying... that's how I'd do it.
Quote from: HaloedHero on November 02, 2011, 11:22:44 PMWhy not have the taunt immediately change action to the pokemon switch action right after the bit is set? Then, in the beginning of the switch action, unset the bit immediately, so that the taunt always switches Pokemon, and the down b always does something else? That way the taunt button becomes the change button, which is better, because taunts can only be used on the ground anyway, like the switch. Just saying... that's how I'd do it.
I think no matter what, the Down-Special can be only used on the ground. I think The Pokemon Trainer's pac file would have to be further hacked in order to make it useful in the air too. Or unless you were meaning something else.
Well, then that little bit of what I said is insignificant, but the other thing about the taunt automatically changing to the switch action as soon as it sets the bit is a good idea, I think.
Quote from: HaloedHero on November 02, 2011, 11:57:36 PMWell, then that little bit of what I said is insignificant, but the other thing about the taunt automatically changing to the switch action as soon as it sets the bit is a good idea, I think.
I could try it. I could make it the Down-Taunt.
-________- I'm giving up. I ran into an unfixible freeze. And now I have to start over. Hexing and all. Until a better Smash Attacks comes out that can edit Charizard, Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Dedede without corrupting the file, I will never edit Charizard again.
Bummer. I'm sorry to hear that. The new Brawlbox corrupted a Ganon animation file I was working on a bunch of times, so I feel your pain.
Hey Kjp have you seen what Vee Lucifer is rigging right now? i know you will like what you see there xD
hey kjp could i use the carchar csp that u have in ur OP
Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2011, 09:22:53 PMHey Kjp have you seen what Vee Lucifer is rigging right now? i know you will like what you see there xD
I already saw. :P
Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 04, 2011, 02:05:34 AMhey kjp could i use the carchar csp that u have in ur OP
The user Irukari made CSPs for him.
http://imageshack.us/g/253/charcharicon.png/
thank you ;D
KjP what happened to that sexy zoroark starwafle showed a quit a few pages back and he said it would be exclusive to your psa did he ever sent you the model becuase that model was like 3 times better than the one we have now xD
Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 04, 2011, 04:04:49 AMthank you ;D
No problem.
Quote from: Carnage on November 04, 2011, 09:19:20 AMKjP what happened to that sexy zoroark starwafle showed a quit a few pages back and he said it would be exclusive to your psa did he ever sent you the model becuase that model was like 3 times better than the one we have now xD
No, not yet. :/
...
:srs: Really people? When SDo0m announced Tekkaman Blade over Pit, people just start bashing Waluigi. :srs: What the hell is wrong with you!? :srs: I can understand comments saying that people don't use Waluigi, but to start suddenly bashing him, that's just complete bull [censored]. :srs:
Just searched through last 4 pages of your and SDoom's thread.
Only one person went "he'll be better than Waluigi anyway". And that's the only real bashing I've noticed.
What the hell.
Quote from: Jaklub on November 04, 2011, 03:02:47 PM
Just searched through last 4 pages of your and SDoom's thread.
Only one person went "he'll be better than Waluigi anyway". And that's the only real bashing I've noticed.
What the hell.
I read more than 1, at least I think so. Or maybe those other people just deleted their posts.
...
._. I tend to jump ahead of things when I'm not in a good mood.
these little rage outbursts are getting kinda annoying... :srs:
They really are getting annoying, man.
KJP, you need to learn how to control that. Not only for your sake and reputation here, but for your real life as well.
This will lead to a very unhealthy lifestyle, trust me.
And who gives a flying [censored] what people say? There's ALWAYS gonna be at least one person saying something negative about something. That's just how it is. They're called "haters".
Now your mission is, to not let them get to you. You complaing about it on your own thread, only makes them happier.
KJP i can´t replace WaLuigi even for a Sdo0m PSA reasons why:
1. cuz waLuigi moveset is Epic
2. its is WaLuigi and he is awesome too
3. i am a mario fanboy(at same time with DBZ/Sonic)
4. i dont know that tekken Blade
there is only one thing that can get me to replace Waluigi it is my planed Goku over Pit(if i ever getting started on him) for possible SSJ mode but then i will port Waluigi to someone else maybe captain falcon
Whatever, ignore them. I prefer Waluigi over any import. ;D I'm saving Pit imports for if ever by some miracle, Dant pops up with an update to the clone engine.
Objection!!!
1.- Only one people said that it will be better than waluigi.
2.- that person said that it was a joke
Here is the evidence:
Tomato, tamato. A joke that meant no disrespect ^_~ (Btw the way, it's Tomato, aaaaallllwwwaaayyysssss tomato) But I seriously do want to be able to keep waluigi Im srs here :srs:
3.-No one started bashing on waluigi,you are just imagining things.
Take that!
Seriously KJP, i think you are getting kinda invidious about someone.....
Anyways, stop being so melodramatic, a simple "This waluigi haters are annoying" or something like that would have been enough to show your point. :srs:
...
Watch, I'm gonna calm down. And then I'm going to get ignored again, or read some complete BS post. And then I'm gonna end up raging/speaking my mind again. >.> I just can't help it sometimes. ._.
Quote from: Nanobuds on November 04, 2011, 09:22:44 PMthese little rage outbursts are getting kinda annoying...:srs:
If you saw one of your most popular hacks suddenly start getting bashed, then you'd be pretty irritated too. And also I get even more irritated because I have to deal with this crap in real life too. And this is actually proving my point of getting ignored. People really only comment when I release something or get irritated and speak my mind.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 04, 2011, 09:29:13 PM
They really are getting annoying, man.
KJP, you need to learn how to control that. Not only for your sake and reputation here, but for your real life as well.
This will lead to a very unhealthy lifestyle, trust me.
And who gives a flying [censored] what people say? There's ALWAYS gonna be at least one person saying something negative about something. That's just how it is. They're called "haters".
Now your mission is, to not let them get to you. You complaing about it on your own thread, only makes them happier.
Well you know what they always say, "Haters ganna hate"
Quote from: Mariodk on November 04, 2011, 09:32:49 PM
KJP i can´t replace WaLuigi even for a Sdo0m PSA reasons why:
1. cuz waLuigi moveset is Epic
2. its is WaLuigi and he is awesome too
3. i am a mario fanboy(at same time with DBZ/Sonic)
4. i dont know that tekken Blade
there is only one thing that can get me to replace Waluigi it is my planed Goku over Pit(if i ever getting started on him) for possible SSJ mode but then i will port Waluigi to someone else maybe captain falcon
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 04, 2011, 09:50:22 PM
Whatever, ignore them. I prefer Waluigi over any import. ;D I'm saving Pit imports for if ever by some miracle, Dant pops up with an update to the clone engine.
...
Watch, I'm gonna calm down. And then I'm going to get ignored again, or read some complete BS post. And then I'm gonna end up raging/speaking my mind again. >.> I just can't help it sometimes. ._.
Quote from: Nanobuds on November 04, 2011, 09:22:44 PMthese little rage outbursts are getting kinda annoying...:srs:
If you saw one of your most popular hacks suddenly start getting bashed, then you'd be pretty irritated too. And also I get even more irritated because I have to deal with this crap in real life too. And this is actually proving my point of getting ignored. People really only comment when I release something or get irritated and speak my mind.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 04, 2011, 09:29:13 PM
They really are getting annoying, man.
KJP, you need to learn how to control that. Not only for your sake and reputation here, but for your real life as well.
This will lead to a very unhealthy lifestyle, trust me.
And who gives a flying [censored] what people say? There's ALWAYS gonna be at least one person saying something negative about something. That's just how it is. They're called "haters".
Now your mission is, to not let them get to you. You complaing about it on your own thread, only makes them happier.
Well you know what they always say, "Haters ganna hate."
We dont comment because we are busy playing with your hacks :notimp:
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 04, 2011, 10:47:45 PMWe dont comment because we are busy playing with your hacks :notimp:
I-I-I-...I dunno. I think it wold be better if I were just to be a silent PSA maker. That would meke everyone happy.
...
I would like to apoligize for my rude behavior these couple past weeks.
...
I think I'll just stay quiet for a while.
Nah dont even worry about all this hating (whoever does this) on you KJP. :) your a great psa'er, i would be playing some more of you hacks if i already didnt have some ones that i wanted. And i absoluately refuse to use rels because of the glitching. :/ But great job with all that you've done and i hope you continue to keep doing a good job. :D
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 04, 2011, 09:29:13 PM
They really are getting annoying, man.
KJP, you need to learn how to control that. Not only for your sake and reputation here, but for your real life as well.
This will lead to a very unhealthy lifestyle, trust me.
And who gives a flying [censored] what people say? There's ALWAYS gonna be at least one person saying something negative about something. That's just how it is. They're called "haters".
Now your mission is, to not let them get to you. You complaing about it on your own thread, only makes them happier.
. . .
I'll always disagree with this for several reasons.
One being that, thanks to that attitude, a lot of hackers who get started get full of themselves and most of them blow off criticisms as being hateful and use it as an excuse to ignore often very real flaws in their hacks. You know what causes this?
All the blind praise they are given by the people who are active, but barely contribute anything.
The reason I respect guys like SDo0m, Beyond, Shadowsnake, and other such hackers is because they have never let the blind praise get to their head. Other hackers like GBC have, and because of it are little more than mediocre hackers. Being able to take criticism and use it to improve your work is the mark of a great hacker.
Quote from: Velen on November 05, 2011, 03:06:44 AM. . . I'll always disagree with this for several reasons. One being that, thanks to that attitude, a lot of hackers who get started get full of themselves and most of them blow off criticisms as being hateful and use it as an excuse to ignore often very real flaws in their hacks. You know what causes this? All the blind praise they are given by the people who are active, but barely contribute anything. The reason I respect guys like SDo0m, Beyond, Shadowsnake, and other such hackers is because they have never let the blind praise get to their head. Other hackers like GBC have, and because of it are little more than mediocre hackers. Being able to take criticism and use it to improve your work is the mark of a great hacker.
The only time(s) I lash out at feedback is when people say it's OP or it sucks without giving a real reason.
Quote from: MandoWolfe on November 05, 2011, 02:56:57 AMNah dont even worry about all this hating (whoever does this) on you KJP. :) your a great psa'er, i would be playing some more of you hacks if i already didnt have some ones that i wanted. And i absoluately refuse to use rels because of the glitching. :/ But great job with all that you've done and i hope you continue to keep doing a good job. :D
Thank you.
There is a difference between hating and giving criticism. A lot of times I've seen comments like "This looks horrible." or some [censored] associated with those words. I don't know how that [censored] will help make a hack better.
Now, nitpicking about stupid little [censored], is also not constructive criticism.
The very few times I see people actually giving feedback, I never say anything. At least, not anymore.
KingJigglyPuff, quit being dramatic and make us more sexy PSAs!
This is getting really stupid. You rage 2 times a week on your thread, then people post to "calm you down", just look back, every 2-3 pages there's a rage. You better stop raging like this 'cause it's no use.
Just to lighten the mood a bit, all this commotion would make a great Kitty Leaks comic XD
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 05, 2011, 12:20:21 PM
Just to lighten the mood a bit, all this commotion would make a great Kitty Leaks comic XD
I dont think it would be a good idea right now...
Quote from: Nuke on November 05, 2011, 01:05:49 PMI dont think it would be a good idea right now...
Well right now, it depends on how SJS would make it. I might either lol or get irritated.
Quote from: Albafika on November 05, 2011, 11:57:58 AMThis is getting really stupid. You rage 2 times a week on your thread, then people post to "calm you down", just look back, every 2-3 pages there's a rage. You better stop raging like this 'cause it's no use.
I'm just going to stay quiet from now on.
please make carchar and dark lord ganondorf for pal
Quote from: kururu on November 05, 2011, 07:51:18 PMplease make carchar and dark lord ganondorf for pal
I think I have told you why I can't. I would need to know all of the PAL SFX ids.
Sooooo....
Back in topic, any progress on mewtwo or carchar? :af2:
Or in predator =(
Sexy avvy. troll/
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 05, 2011, 11:23:35 PMSooooo.... Back in topic, any progress on mewtwo or carchar? :af2: Or in predator =(
For Mewtwo and Carchar, I have yet to receive much feedback.
And for Predator, I heard someone is rigging a Predator model.
...
And also Vee has ran into a rigging problem on the Alien model, so I'm going to have to find someone else to rig one.
you have a very nice avvy XD
What do ya know. SJS made a comic about my raging. xD
To be honest, I actually lol'd at this. xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 05, 2011, 11:40:28 PMyou have a very nice avvy XD
lol
Quote from: KTH on November 05, 2011, 11:34:34 PMSexy avvy. troll/
Its a shame on that alien over wolf import :S maybe its becuase of wolf boneset? i think diddy kong may have the best boneset for a xenomorph altough wolf slashes fit alien preety well
...
*Sigh*
...
Bumping after two days of inactivity. ._. How many times have I had to bump this thread now? ._.
...
And I have yet to receive much feedback on Carchar and Mewtwo. ._. And now you should see why I rage/speak my mind. >_> But even so, I really need to find a way to stop getting so irritated.
...
My next project will be Garchomp. I will be porting the rigged model by Soneek over onto Meta Knight. I just need to find out a way to change Meta Knight's Final Smash without the hitbox putting the foe in place first. Like anyone really cares anyway. ._.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 07, 2011, 05:14:14 PM
...
*Sigh*
...
Bumping after two days of inactivity. ._. How many times have I had to bump this thread now? ._.
...
And I have yet to receive much feedback on Carchar and Mewtwo. ._. And now you should see why I rage/speak my mind. >_> But even so, I really need to find a way to stop getting so irritated.
...
My next project will be Garchomp. I will be porting the rigged model by Soneek over onto Meta Knight. I just need to find out a way to change Meta Knight's Final Smash without the hitbox putting the foe in place first. Like anyone really cares anyway. ._.
really garchomp over metaknight xD its an epic win today i add an idea wich woulde an epic project and i would help psa picture this just picture becuase i dont even know if its possible Alien Queen over king dedede then replace black point thing for face hungers , melle waddles with xestbusters and the eye ones with ADult Xenomoprh it would be so epic xD i know its a very crazy idea and needed alot of imports xD
But go for garchomp :P but why metaknight wouldnt marth be better ? i mean FS is close aswheel or does metaknight have extrenel graphic models unlike marth?
Quote from: Carnage on November 07, 2011, 06:11:25 PMreally garchomp over metaknight xD its an epic win today i add an idea wich woulde an epic project and i would help psa picture this just picture becuase i dont even know if its possible Alien Queen over king dedede then replace black point thing for face hungers , melle waddles with xestbusters and the eye ones with ADult Xenomoprh it would be so epic xD i know its a very crazy idea and needed alot of imports xD But go for garchomp :P but why metaknight wouldnt marth be better ? i mean FS is close aswheel or does metaknight have extrenel graphic models unlike marth?
I'm putting Garchomp over Meta Knight because in the Pokedex description, Garchomp can glide at a fast speed and Meta Knight's glide is pretty quick. I would put Garchomp over Pit, but we already have Waluigi and the soon to be Tekkeman Blade over Pit.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 07, 2011, 05:14:14 PMMy next project will be Garchomp. I will be porting the rigged model by Soneek over onto Meta Knight. I just need to find out a way to change Meta Knight's Final Smash without the hitbox putting the foe in place first.
Simply switch out of Metaknight's final smash action into something else and do hitboxes from there.
...
Well I don't think Garchomp is going to get done. I looked at the rigged model and it seems to need fixing in one of the arms.
Quote from: Jaklub on November 07, 2011, 07:06:22 PMSimply switch out of Metaknight's final smash action into something else and do hitboxes from there.
Oh. Didn't know the solution would be that simple.
garchomp would be great im sure there is a way to fix the arms right?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 07, 2011, 07:11:26 PM
...
Well I don't think Garchomp is going to get done. I looked at the rigged model and it seems to need fixing in one of the arms.
Oh. Didn't know the solution would be that simple.
shame for garchomp :S any chance of doing that scyther revamp in the OP? and maybe even someday beyond imports scizor to fill in red slot and yellow since shiny scizor is epic xD
Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 07, 2011, 07:21:23 PMgarchomp would be great im sure there is a way to fix the arms right?
I'm not sure.
Quote from: Carnage on November 07, 2011, 07:30:07 PMshame for garchomp :S any chance of doing that scyther revamp in the OP? and maybe even someday beyond imports scizor to fill in red slot and yellow since shiny scizor is epic xD
Well as a matter a fact, I'm attempting to rig Scyther right now. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 07, 2011, 07:41:47 PM
I'm not sure.
Well as a matter a fact, I'm attempting to rig Scyther right now. :P
really xD pokepark model? hope you figure out how to import and rigg then you can make you xenomorph and predator rig :P
Quote from: Carnage on November 07, 2011, 08:20:27 PM
really xD pokepark model? hope you figure out how to import and rigg then you can make you xenomorph and predator rig :P
And just as I told you this, I got an error. ._. And I have to start over. And now for some reason if I convert a .mdl0 into a .dae, and import it, it's all messed up.
Garchomp!
Over Metaknight?
O_O.
Creepy.
"You've much yet to learn."
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 09, 2011, 05:29:41 AM
Garchomp!
Over Metaknight?
O_O.
Creepy.
"You've much yet to learn."
That's what i thought until i read this:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 07, 2011, 07:11:26 PM
...
Well I don't think Garchomp is going to get done. I looked at the rigged model and it seems to need fixing in one of the arms.
D:
...
>.>
<.<
I extracted myself a Xenomorph model from one of my Garry's Mod addons and I rigged it to Wolf's skeleton, but then the file size was too large. :>.>:
...
I'm thinking about trying to make a stage.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 09, 2011, 05:29:41 AMGarchomp! Over Metaknight? O_O. Creepy. "You've much yet to learn."
Quote from: Shiina on November 09, 2011, 11:17:00 AMThat's what i thought until i read this: D:
lol :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 09, 2011, 11:28:00 AM
...
>.>
<.<
I extracted myself a Xenomorph model from one of my Garry's Mod addons and I rigged it to Wolf's skeleton, but then the file size was too large. :>.>:
...
I'm thinking about trying to make a stage.
lol :P
when the filesize is too large ppl say to shrink the texture i think its preety easy to do becuase so many ppl had that proble and just shrinked the texture and was fixed
yh but the problem may also be the model, im pretty sure its a high quality model...
for example, my OOT YL, his size shrunk 400 from toonlink, i dont think thats all cuz of textures (may be) but cuz of the low detail in the model...
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 09, 2011, 11:28:00 AM
...
>.>
<.<
I extracted myself a Xenomorph model from one of my Garry's Mod addons and I rigged it to Wolf's skeleton, but then the file size was too large. :>.>:
...
I'm thinking about trying to make a stage.
lol :P
If you have to, shrink the textures to 256 by 256.
Quote from: Carnage on November 09, 2011, 12:43:20 PM
when the filesize is too large ppl say to shrink the texture i think its preety easy to do becuase so many ppl had that proble and just shrinked the texture and was fixed
Maybe. I could try and re-rig and then shrink the textures
Quote from: jokekid on November 09, 2011, 12:58:12 PM
yh but the problem may also be the model, im pretty sure its a high quality model...
for example, my OOT YL, his size shrunk 400 from toonlink, i dont think thats all cuz of textures (may be) but cuz of the low detail in the model...
I shrunk my model's file size, and it's smaller than Wolf's default FitWolf0#.pac size. But it seems to grow in file size when I rig. :/
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 09, 2011, 04:57:41 PM
If you have to, shrink the textures to 256 by 256.
I'll try it when I get home.
So KJP working on any psa right now? Or are you trying to import that xenomorph again?
Quote from: Carnage on November 10, 2011, 10:36:45 PMSo KJP working on any psa right now? Or are you trying to import that xenomorph again?
Right now I'm trying to rig Xenomorph.
>.>
<.<
Another update to Carchar will be coming out soon.
Changes:
-Fixed another freezing problem.
-Battering items do damage now.
-Taunts are longer to make Special switching not seem so broken.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 12, 2011, 03:56:33 AM
>.>
<.<
Another update to Carchar will be coming out soon.
Changes:
-Fixed another freezing problem.
-Battering items do damage now.
-Taunts are longer to make Special switching not seem so broken.
It had freeze problems? It worked fine for me. OH! also did you get a rid from the Final Smash thing that I told you? when you interrupt his FS he does it again and some times the GFX stays freeze on the stage? just wondering..
Cool to see you are fixing Carchar xD
Also Good luck with the Alien port! I like the AVP series and I'm sure I will be using him along with Predator x) (and If you make broken versions for them it is going to be better! I love overpowered characters xP)
Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 12, 2011, 04:10:28 AMIt had freeze problems? It worked fine for me. OH! also did you get a rid from the Final Smash thing that I told you? when you interrupt his FS he does it again and some times the GFX stays freeze on the stage? just wondering.. Cool to see you are fixing Carchar xD Also Good luck with the Alien port! I like the AVP series and I'm sure I will be using him along with Predator x) (and If you make broken versions for them it is going to be better! I love overpowered characters xP)
Yes, I did manage to find a quick, simple way of fixing the Final Smash problem. And I think I should make OP versions of my characters again.
Edit: Carchar's BrawlVaut entry has now been updated. And I almost forgot, but I added a Melee attribute in the moveset. While you are running and you press down on the control stick/pad, you will automaticly crouch.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 12, 2011, 04:21:08 AM
Yes, I did manage to find a quick, simple way of fixing the Final Smash problem. And I think I should make OP versions of my characters again.
Edit: Carchar's BrawlVaut entry has now been updated. And I almost forgot, but I added a Melee attribute in the moveset. While you are running and you press down on the control stick/pad, you will automaticly crouch.
OP characters are cool for the people that wants a real challenge. I have some overpowered versions of your characters, I have Dragoon Yoshi (Broken), Carchar (I don't know if its overpowered but I have it) and The Fire Master Pit PSA (broken the most powerful of all)
I really like to play against them xP
When they beat me I get really pissed, and that is funny xD I like to take revenge on them xDD
You should make a PSA for Olimar a really epic and powerful PSA for him! since he looks so cute and weak! you can trick your friends telling them that he is weak while he isn't! and show them who's the real daddy and beat them up xDD
Some kind of a *All power* Olimar with dark, Ice, fire, etc powers! xD
You updated Carchar? cool xD *re-downloads*
Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 12, 2011, 05:04:31 AM
OP characters are cool for the people that wants a real challenge. I have some overpowered versions of your characters, I have Dragoon Yoshi (Broken), Carchar (I don't know if its overpowered but I have it) and The Fire Master Pit PSA (broken the most powerful of all)
I really like to play against them xP
When they beat me I get really pissed, and that is funny xD I like to take revenge on them xDD
You should make a PSA for Olimar a really epic and powerful PSA for him! since he looks so cute and weak! you can trick your friends telling them that he is weak while he isn't! and show them who's the real daddy and beat them up xDD
Some kind of a *All power* Olimar with dark, Ice, fire, etc powers! xD
You updated Carchar? cool xD *re-downloads*
>.> Olimar isn't weak...
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 12, 2011, 06:46:23 AM>.> Olimar isn't weak...
I think he's talking about when Olimar has no Pikmin. Olimar's a beast when he has his Pikmin, but if his Pikmin die, then his strength is reduced. But the Brawl Minus PSA for Olimar covers that. But I could try an Olimar port. I would just need to know how to get rid of his glowing orb.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 12, 2011, 03:05:58 PM
I think he's talking about when Olimar has no Pikmin. Olimar's a beast when he has his Pikmin, but if his Pikmin die, then his strength is reduced. But the Brawl Minus PSA for Olimar covers that. But I could try an Olimar port. I would just need to know how to get rid of his glowing orb.
yeah, that's it.
And what's changed in the Brawl Minus PSA? x0
also and you mean how to remove olimar's light thing from his head?
you have to:
Go to olimar's last Antenna bone. (AntennaAttacheN) on Trans change it to (1000.0.0) and rename the bone, this will make it go extremely high above the stage unseeable in-game unless you pause and scroll really far up.
(Original tutorial by ShadowSnake) x)
Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 12, 2011, 05:21:32 PMyeah, that's it. And what's changed in the Brawl Minus PSA? x0 also and you mean how to remove olimar's light thing from his head? you have to: Go to olimar's last Antenna bone. (AntennaAttacheN) on Trans change it to (1000.0.0) and rename the bone, this will make it go extremely high above the stage unseeable in-game unless you pause and scroll really far up. (Original tutorial by ShadowSnake) x)
Alright. But What if I want to port a character over Olimar?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 12, 2011, 05:29:03 PM
Alright. But What if I want to port a character over Olimar?
ahhh, this is my weak point. You should ask Carnage or SonicBrawler. They are good with character imports and sorry I couldn't help ya :C
Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 12, 2011, 05:45:53 PM
ahhh, this is my weak point. You should ask Carnage or SonicBrawler. They are good with character imports and sorry I couldn't help ya :C
Actually olimar is a pain but in theory he should be usable if you dont plan to use his pikmins at all since they are like the hardest articles to edit so i actually dont recomend olimar for hack its better to use either marth, MK or jigly and then rel port over him
Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 12, 2011, 05:45:53 PM
ahhh, this is my weak point. You should ask Carnage or SonicBrawler. They are good with character imports and sorry I couldn't help ya :C
what about character ports? i haven tread anything, but i saw my name :3
-Cough- Did someone say porting?
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on November 13, 2011, 03:02:51 PM
-Cough- Did someone say porting?
Incoming Silver model? XD
Quote from: Albafika on November 13, 2011, 03:19:29 PMIncoming Silver model? XD
Well that would be a good idea for Silver. Get an actual Sulver model and rig it to Sonic's bones.
If you were to get another Silver model, get the one from Generations if possible. Though I'm not 100% sure if his model is completely obtainable yet. Generations did what I thought was impossible. It made me actually LIKE Silver the Hedgehog to an extent.
Also, if you ever revamp Silver, you should definitely think about using maybe one or two moves from Generations like the psychic knife attack.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 13, 2011, 04:23:01 PMIf you were to get another Silver model, get the one from Generations if possible. Though I'm not 100% sure if his model is completely obtainable yet. Generations did what I thought was impossible. It made me actually LIKE Silver the Hedgehog to an extent. Also, if you ever revamp Silver, you should definitely think about using maybe one or two moves from Generations like the psychic knife attack.
I'll look on Model's Resource to see if there is anything on Sonic Generations. And how does Psychic Knife work?
I actually don't know anything about Silver (Only game I've played in which he's in is the Olympics game) but after this moveset, I googled for some videos, and his psychokinesis seems interesting. I'd like to see his moveset revamped, it has great potential.
:D oh that would be awesome if you all made an update to Silver with the Psychic Knife also in there. And i have to agree with SDoom up there. Sonic Generations actually made the Silver fight awesome! XD The Sonic 06 fight was nothing compared to this fight.
Well I looked in Model's Resource and there are no Sonic Generations models at the moment.
maybe after my version of Gotenks model i will do silver from the Sonic stage in Brawl with sonic´s boneset :D (inc. finger bones and etc.)
I think the model of the Olympic Games might work, too?
im taking Brawl silver so we getting Brawl styled one but that one can work too
Here's the Silver battle in Generations. A lot of the attacks involve throwing objects so a lot of them wouldn't be usable really. The psychic knife is the energy wave attack he uses (there are both horizontal and vertical versions). But you may find something out of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2rUJQ-yiHM
Quote from: Albafika on November 13, 2011, 04:51:17 PMI think the model of the Olympic Games might work, too?
Model's Resourse doesn't even have that game in there. :/
Quote from: Mariodk on November 13, 2011, 05:11:08 PMim taking Brawl silver so we getting Brawl styled one but that one can work too
Try it if you like.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 13, 2011, 05:15:33 PMHere's the Silver battle in Generations. A lot of the attacks involve throwing objects so a lot of them wouldn't be usable really. The psychic knife is the energy wave attack he uses (there are both horizontal and vertical versions). But you may find something out of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2rUJQ-yiHM
Alright. I'll look into it.
>.>
<.<
Just bumping to make sure this topic stays on page 1. And I think my next project will either be Silver revamp or Zoroark revamp.
...
:>.>: I still await feedback on Mewtwo and Carchar.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 14, 2011, 03:25:13 PM>.> <.< Just bumping to make sure this topic stays on page 1. And I think my next project will either be Silver revamp or Zoroark revamp. ... :>.>: I still await feedback on Mewtwo and Carchar.
i will say silver revamp cuz we just got mewtwo and Zoroark will be over Lucario/mewtwo
Kj giving feedback on an OC is kinda weird.. Not to mention hard, since we don't know anything about carchar.. .-.
And my vote goes to neither, make my Manaphy request you owe me! XD
*sideglances*
*wonders if KJP would be interested in helping with Hinata PSA*
*watches Video*
Thats how it should've been in sonic 06 lol
Instead of a lame ass knock off of SA2 style battles.
Quote from: Yuzuru Otonashi on November 14, 2011, 04:28:46 PM
Kj giving feedback on an OC is kinda weird.. Not to mention hard, since we don't know anything about carchar.. .-.
And my vote goes to neither, make my Manaphy request you owe me! XD
Yeah. I think I should give Carchar more of a backstory. :/
...
As for Manaphy, you haven't said anything until now. :P You said something about someone making a vertex, but that's really all though. :/
Quote from: Mariodk on November 14, 2011, 03:42:50 PM
i will say silver revamp cuz we just got mewtwo and Zoroark will be over Lucario/mewtwo
Actually, I'm planning on porting the rigged model by DSX8 over someone else.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 14, 2011, 04:42:44 PM
*sideglances*
*wonders if KJP would be interested in helping with Hinata PSA*
*watches Video*
Thats how it should've been in sonic 06 lol
Instead of a lame ass knock off of SA2 style battles.
What's the problem you're dealing with?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 14, 2011, 04:46:17 PM
Yeah. I think I should give Carchar more of a backstory. :/
...
As for Manaphy, you haven't said anything until now. :P You said something about someone making a vertex, but that's really all though. :/
Actually, I'm planning on porting the rigged model by DSX8 over someone else.
What's the problem you're dealing with?
pls zoroark psa over MK would be my dream xD
Silver plz.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 14, 2011, 04:46:17 PM
Yeah. I think I should give Carchar more of a backstory. :/
...
As for Manaphy, you haven't said anything until now. :P You said something about someone making a vertex, but that's really all though. :/
Ya i know, just teasing you a bit :P
And the vertex was made by StarWaffle i think, don't know if he released it though o_o
Lol no problems xD
I was wondering if you'd be interested in colabing :l
You know, after I get the damn thing rigged and into brawl
I need some help for the ranged attacks (attacks that have offsets) and possibly specials.
PS: she will be over Zelda =3
BTW it's the Naruto one, not the other one people might think of... :>.>palm:
KJP do a poll for whats next :D
Quote from: Carnage on November 14, 2011, 04:51:44 PM
pls zoroark psa over MK would be my dream xD
That could be a possibility.
Quote from: Albafika on November 14, 2011, 05:02:42 PM
Silver plz.
We'll see. :P
Quote from: Yuzuru Otonashi on November 14, 2011, 05:04:30 PM
Ya i know, just teasing you a bit :P
And the vertex was made by StarWaffle i think, don't know if he released it though o_o
I haven't seen anything related to Manaphy on his BrawlVault. :/
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 14, 2011, 05:09:17 PM
Lol no problems xD
I was wondering if you'd be interested in colabing :l
You know, after I get the damn thing rigged and into brawl
I need some help for the ranged attacks (attacks that have offsets) and possibly specials.
PS: she will be over Zelda =3
BTW it's the Naruto one, not the other one people might think of... :>.>palm:
I don't know. If you run into any PSA problems, I'll help you out.
Quote from: Mariodk on November 14, 2011, 05:13:21 PM
KJP do a poll for whats next :D
lolk. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 14, 2011, 05:42:24 PM
That could be a possibility.
We'll see. :P
I haven't seen anything related to Manaphy on his BrawlVault. :/
I don't know. If you run into any PSA problems, I'll help you out.
lolk. :P
So zoroark ported over MK is possibility :P i hope it wins i voted for It you should put in the poll he wont be over lucario so ppl can understand better,also related to manaphy with rigging being possible you can just rigg BRAWL manaphy over any character in brawl
...
I have another option to the poll.
I don't take requests, but I was suggested to make Rayman. I'll add him to the poll sa well.
Quote from: Carnage on November 14, 2011, 06:15:11 PMSo zoroark ported over MK is possibility :P i hope it wins i voted for It you should put in the poll he wont be over lucario so ppl can understand better,also related to manaphy with rigging being possible you can just rigg BRAWL manaphy over any character in brawl
I don't know...Maybe.
+1 Silver revamp.
I still think that Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck would make a good character and rival to your Yosemite Sam char...
Quote from: zyborg on November 14, 2011, 08:17:46 PM
I still think that Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck would make a good character and rival to your Yosemite Sam char...
Sam needs a moveset revamp, though.
i guess we all know silver is gonna win ...
Quote from: Albafika on November 14, 2011, 08:23:35 PMSam needs a moveset revamp, though.
Looks like I'll add him to the poll as well. :P
Quote from: zyborg on November 14, 2011, 08:17:46 PMI still think that Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck would make a good character and rival to your Yosemite Sam char...
There is a Daffy vertex, but there isn't any Bugs Bunny vertex that I know of.
Edit: Reset the poll and added Megaman X.
:oshi: Why
Silver. I am going with silver [/biased]
I just lol when i saw the results of the poll.
Megaman X FTW!!
Wait, he is going to be over samus right?
Even that I know that Zoroark is not going to win (3rd Place), I'm still a loyal guy that Is going to vote for all the doggy-style Characters :3
+1 for the Zoroark Revamp!
with the New model It could have been a nice PSA to use.
If you do Silver revamp, see if you can have him hold items in front of him, like Mewtwo does in Melee.
"Other (State who)"
Manaphy Daffyroth! XD
Quote from: Himari Naihoro on November 15, 2011, 10:40:29 AM"Other (State who)" Manaphy Daffyroth! XD
xD That Manaphy vertex has to come out first. :P
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 15, 2011, 05:37:19 AMI just lol when i saw the results of the poll. Megaman X FTW!! Wait, he is going to be over samus right?
No. I'm going to port the Samus vertex over someone. Why? Because Samus' file size is very strict.
Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 15, 2011, 07:05:40 AMEven that I know that Zoroark is not going to win (3rd Place), I'm still a loyal guy that Is going to vote for all the doggy-style Characters :3
That sounds so wrong. xD But I get what you're saying. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 15, 2011, 12:24:13 PM
xD That Manaphy vertex has to come out first. :P
Can't he be ported? Seeing he's in brawl already and all .-.
im making a silver model import, and he'll have moveable spines that you could animate
If you haven't voted yet, then vote now. I will lock the poll in two hours.
Quote from: Mafuyu on November 15, 2011, 12:41:22 PM
Can't he be ported? Seeing he's in brawl already and all .-.
Well I could try rigging that model to Olimar's bones.
Quote from: Nanobuds on November 15, 2011, 01:06:51 PM
im making a silver model import, and he'll have moveable spines that you could animate
I heard. :P
Quote from: Nanobuds on November 15, 2011, 01:06:51 PMim making a silver model import, and he'll have moveable spines that you could animate
like me to do recolours and possible CSP/BPs?
Quote from: Mariodk on November 15, 2011, 04:45:32 PM
like me to do recolours and possible CSP/BPs?
http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j465/AlbafikaPisces/CSPs/Perfect%20Pose%20CSPs/Sonic%20-%20Silver/
I could always update these for the new one.
also them i will make and with a CSP pose i got a idea for silver and will try to do Super silver too if Nanobuds can send me .max file then he is done with silver
Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on November 15, 2011, 10:20:56 AM
If you do Silver revamp, see if you can have him hold items in front of him, like Mewtwo does in Melee.
this is a good idea, but a lot of time, patience and hard work in needed to make someone grab items in the air.
but anyways I think Megaman X is going to win xP
The poll is now locked.
...
And the winner is...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 15, 2011, 06:55:26 PM
The poll is now locked.
...
And the winner is...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I knew Megaman was going to win. xP
and now dude you should save the other winner characters (Zoroark and Silver) for the new upcoming poll, since it seems that they are very claimed by the ppl (Silver = 26.7% and Zoroark = 13.3%)
Now that Megaman X has won the poll, I need to port the Samus rig/vertex (whichever one is better [gameplay-wise]) over a character with a few good projectiles. I'm thinking either Ness or Lucas. What do you guys/girls think?
Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 15, 2011, 07:04:59 PMI knew Megaman was going to win. xP and now dude you should save the other winner characters (Zoroark and Silver) for the new upcoming poll, since it seems that they are very claimed by the ppl (Silver = 26.7% and Zoroark = 13.3%)
Well of course. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 15, 2011, 07:10:23 PM
Now that Megaman X has won the poll, I need to port the Samus rig/vertex (whichever one is better [gameplay-wise]) over a character with a few good projectiles. I'm thinking either Ness or Lucas. What do you guys/girls think?
Well of course. :P
why not link or toon link? they have an array of projectyles also ness and lucas are kinda full and eternal yoshi already has a megaman psa over ness :P
Quote from: Carnage on November 15, 2011, 07:36:36 PMwhy not link or toon link? they have an array of projectyles also ness and lucas are kinda full and eternal yoshi already has a megaman psa over ness :P
Alright...I think Toon Link might be good.
I vote for toon link, so we can have Megaman vs Zero :af2:
Btw, why not posting a move set plan in the op?
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 15, 2011, 07:49:29 PMI vote for toon link, so we can have Megaman vs Zero :af2: Btw, why not posting a move set plan in the op?
I haven't thought up of any moves yet.
Yes , please replace Toon Link :D
Hate to hear he won't be on Samus, but I understand she is hard to work with since she has a small file size. But why do you want multiple projectiles for?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 15, 2011, 07:10:23 PM
Now that Megaman X has won the poll, I need to port the Samus rig/vertex (whichever one is better [gameplay-wise]) over a character with a few good projectiles. I'm thinking either Ness or Lucas. What do you guys/girls think?
Well of course. :P
why not link or toon link? they have an array of projectyles also ness and lucas are kinda full and eternal yoshi already has a megaman psa over ness :P
Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 15, 2011, 08:14:04 PMHate to hear he won't be on Samus, but I understand she is hard to work with since she has a small file size. But why do you want multiple projectiles for?
Doesn't Megaman use a lot of projectiles?
Quote from: Carnage on November 15, 2011, 08:15:21 PMwhy not link or toon link? they have an array of projectyles also ness and lucas are kinda full and eternal yoshi already has a megaman psa over ness :P
Someone already suggested that. :P
Quote from: Abbi. on November 15, 2011, 08:13:24 PM
Yes , please replace Toon Link :D
I'll see if I can.
i didnt read the previus page :S and i dont actually know megaman at all so i dont know what you are gonna do about the moveset xD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 15, 2011, 08:19:12 PM
Doesn't Megaman use a lot of projectiles?
Someone already suggested that. :P
I'll see if I can.
lol, yea but I all ways thought when it came to X to focus on his Buster. While the original Mega Man used a lot of projectiles.
I successfully managed to port the rigged model over onto Toon Link. Now I just need to fix up the glitches and then I should be ready to begin the moveset.
Quote from: Carnage on November 15, 2011, 08:22:31 PMi didnt read the previus page :S and i dont actually know megaman at all so i dont know what you are gonna do about the moveset xD
I'll watch videos and see how his moves are and how his character is.
Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 15, 2011, 08:22:42 PMlol, yea but I all ways thought when it came to X to focus on his Buster. While the original Mega Man used a lot of projectiles.
I see.
KJP, you might wanna collab with MK, I believe he's got a great moveset written down for X.
oh KJP, do you think you'll do Silver after Megaman X? I really enjoy your PSAs and i would love to see how this Silver will come out. :D
Quote from: MandoWolfe on November 15, 2011, 09:54:27 PM
oh KJP, do you think you'll do Silver after Megaman X? I really enjoy your PSAs and i would love to see how this Silver will come out. :D
Same. Silver would be totally awesome... And I've got a few ideas you might like for the moveset. XD
But, in the meantime...
(http://i41.tinypic.com/2vjbgyc.png)X! :happy:
Quote from: Albafika on November 15, 2011, 09:50:54 PMKJP, you might wanna collab with MK, I believe he's got a great moveset written down for X.
Alright. I'll let him know that I'm making X.
Quote from: MandoWolfe on November 15, 2011, 09:54:27 PMoh KJP, do you think you'll do Silver after Megaman X? I really enjoy your PSAs and i would love to see how this Silver will come out. :D
Sure. I think I'll revamp Silver after X.
Quote from: Albafika on November 15, 2011, 10:01:40 PMSame. Silver would be totally awesome... And I've got a few ideas you might like for the moveset. XD But, in the meantime... (http://i41.tinypic.com/2vjbgyc.png)X! :happy:
lolk :P
x is amazing, one of those childhood heroes you dont forget
Quote from: Mariodk on November 15, 2011, 04:45:32 PM
like me to do recolours and possible CSP/BPs?
xZedkiel is already doin those, sorry.
dissapointed that silver didnt win... oh well. maybe in the future.
i bet Megaman will be great :)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 15, 2011, 10:21:24 PM
Alright. I'll let him know that I'm making X.
Oh! Trust me, he knows, be ready for his animations! :happy:
wait so who was X gonna be for again? Was it ToonLink after all?
Quote from: MandoWolfe on November 15, 2011, 10:43:29 PMwait so who was X gonna be for again? Was it ToonLink after all?
Yes. X is going to be over Toon Link. I'm using the rigged model xxgbcxx ported.
Quote from: Albafika on November 15, 2011, 10:41:01 PMOh! Trust me, he knows, be ready for his animations! :happy:
lol :P
who is MK?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 16, 2011, 04:22:08 AM
who is MK?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=34126.0
Well KJP, if you haven't tough of any moves for megaman you could use this ideas:
His neutral b should be like: Pew! pew! pew!
And his side special should be something like Pew! pew! pew! pew!
And maybe his down special could be like a big Pew! pew!
:kdance:
Yes, this is a joke
^ Wut.
Anyways, KJP I hope to see how the X moveset will turn out, sorry I can't help in any way but texturing and feedback >.>
You gonna collab with MarioKing64DS?
So Kingy and the other Kingy are gonna do a Megaman X PSA and animations?
[censored]ing speechless over here..
Just ported nanobuds rigged Silver over Falco..
I left it in his inbox, so it'll be released whenever he gets home..
Also, it's about time Megaman got a decent moveset.
I love how kjp barely gets feedback (aside those who did give feedback), while they're all like "Yes mewtwo!!!11 omg wtf yes" and yet nearly no feedback. Shows the level of intellegence of said people xD
tl;dr: this was to give kjp a pat on the back and a push to keep going :)
Oh I at least gave feedback, in the chat rooms, and even showed him on Wifi what was wrong with Mewtwo...
His dash attack seems too fast, up tilt could use more base knock back, down tilt could be faster, with much more end lag if it misses, forward tilt should be just... Different...
The AAA combo shouldn't drag foes closer, since it sets up for a grab combo... The dash attack needs more start up, and end lag, and MAYBE just a tiny bit more base knock back, but no kill power. Back air seems too Lucario like.
Side B is STILL Godly, since one, it's an amazing tech chase tool. Or if the foe tries to do the get up attack, Mewtwo can shield, and either grab, or do another side B... And the air one can be short hopped, and lead into a grab. Plus on stage, if you use it on a foe off stage, it's a powerful spike, and off stage, it sets up for a footstool.
Neutral B doesn't hit foes behind him while he's charging, it did this in Melee. Also, it seems to still get more powerful as he takes damage...
Down B air... I feel should be axed, and he does nothing with down B air at all, like DK's down B.
And the taunt moves as well should be axed, Swift has too much priority, and deals too much damage. And Recover is... Too easy to use... Plus taunt moves seem un-Brawl like. Mewtwo should have special care to make him as Brawl like as possible...
His animations also leave something to be desired... Many of them are simple swaps, and some mess up Lucario's dreads... Even though this move set should work with Lucario hacks too. But this would need an animator.
Alright... I think I said enough for now, hopefully Wolfric can also give some feedback too sometime.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 16, 2011, 11:26:24 AM
Oh I at least gave feedback, in the chat rooms, and even showed him on Wifi what was wrong with Mewtwo...
That's the reason why i said "aside those who did give feedback" :)
And I gave feedback for Carchar, too, in the chat rooms.
Either way, I'm sure MK has a neat moveset in mind, just as he had Waluigi's. :D
...
Megaman X is going to have to be delayed.
Why?
Because for some reason when my mom shut the computer off, it won't turn back on now. I made sure the power cable was plugged in and not loose. And I made sure the extension cord wasn't turned off. I really have no clue. :-\ So until my computer can turn back on, I won't be able to do anymore PSA work. ._. And I can only reply and post on a school computer. ._.
Quote from: MANSTA8 on November 16, 2011, 05:24:04 AM
Anyways, KJP I hope to see how the X moveset will turn out, sorry I can't help in any way but texturing and feedback >.>
That's alright.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 16, 2011, 07:41:16 AM
You gonna collab with MarioKing64DS?
So Kingy and the other Kingy are gonna do a Megaman X PSA and animations?
[censored]ing speechless over here..
Did the same thing with Waluigi too. :P
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on November 16, 2011, 09:31:33 AM
Just ported nanobuds rigged Silver over Falco..
I left it in his inbox, so it'll be released whenever he gets home..
Also, it's about time Megaman got a decent moveset.
I was just about to try doing that. xD
Quote from: Mafuyu on November 16, 2011, 11:05:05 AM
I love how kjp barely gets feedback (aside those who did give feedback), while they're all like "Yes mewtwo!!!11 omg wtf yes" and yet nearly no feedback. Shows the level of intellegence of said people xD
tl;dr: this was to give kjp a pat on the back and a push to keep going :)
I feel the same way too sometimes. :/
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 16, 2011, 11:26:24 AM
Oh I at least gave feedback, in the chat rooms, and even showed him on Wifi what was wrong with Mewtwo...
His dash attack seems too fast, up tilt could use more base knock back, down tilt could be faster, with much more end lag if it misses, forward tilt should be just... Different...
The AAA combo shouldn't drag foes closer, since it sets up for a grab combo... The dash attack needs more start up, and end lag, and MAYBE just a tiny bit more base knock back, but no kill power. Back air seems too Lucario like.
Side B is STILL Godly, since one, it's an amazing tech chase tool. Or if the foe tries to do the get up attack, Mewtwo can shield, and either grab, or do another side B... And the air one can be short hopped, and lead into a grab. Plus on stage, if you use it on a foe off stage, it's a powerful spike, and off stage, it sets up for a footstool.
Neutral B doesn't hit foes behind him while he's charging, it did this in Melee. Also, it seems to still get more powerful as he takes damage...
Down B air... I feel should be axed, and he does nothing with down B air at all, like DK's down B.
And the taunt moves as well should be axed, Swift has too much priority, and deals too much damage. And Recover is... Too easy to use... Plus taunt moves seem un-Brawl like. Mewtwo should have special care to make him as Brawl like as possible...
His animations also leave something to be desired... Many of them are simple swaps, and some mess up Lucario's dreads... Even though this move set should work with Lucario hacks too. But this would need an animator.
Alright... I think I said enough for now, hopefully Wolfric can also give some feedback too sometime.
Alright. I see now. I'll try to fix that when I get the chance.
Quote from: Albafika on November 16, 2011, 01:57:20 PM
And I gave feedback for Carchar, too, in the chat rooms.
Either way, I'm sure MK has a neat moveset in mind, just as he had Waluigi's. :D
Exactly. :P
that sucks hard bull [censored]...
too bad, was actually happy to get megaman X >.<
Good news! I managed to get my computer to turn back on. :)
Great! :D
What was the problem with it?
Quote from: tigertenaka on November 17, 2011, 12:16:37 AMWhat was the problem with it?
It wouldn't turn on. The power button light wasn't even on. But I managed to make it turn back on by making the power cord not so scrunched up.
That's all it was? If it were like that at my house nothing would ever turn on :P
Progress on Megaman X:
-Ported rigged model over Toon Link.
-Fixed glitches.
-Neutral-Special and Side-Special are now being worked on.
Quote from: tigertenaka on November 17, 2011, 10:58:29 PM
That's all it was? If it were like that at my house nothing would ever turn on :P
lol :P
is megaman x going to use articles?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 17, 2011, 11:24:07 PM
Progress on Megaman X:
-Ported rigged model over Toon Link.
-Fixed glitches.
-Neutral-Special and Side-Special are now being worked on.
=D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for previews/feedback time! ><
Quote from: Caterpie on November 17, 2011, 11:30:13 PM
is megaman x going to use articles?
Yes he is.
Quote from: Albafika on November 17, 2011, 11:35:13 PM
=D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for previews/feedback time! ><
lol :P
oh, okay.
i still dont know if i want to get rid of toon link well it will depende on the moveset xD since i know nothing about megaman lol
thats y i asked if it uses artciles. cuz i could port it over a character so ppl can use TL
A little more progress...
-Working on Neutral-Special.
-Replaced Toon Link's arrow with a ball and textured it to make it look more like an energy ball.
-Made the ability to move forward on the ground if the control stick/pad is pushed forward.
And now a question, should I make his Neutral Special have random projectile elements, or just one projectile element?
Oh the neutral special. Obviously the mega buster?
Do you plan on making his abilities change through taunts like you did with sexy Carchar?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 18, 2011, 09:23:02 PM
A little more progress...
-Working on Neutral-Special.
-Replaced Toon Link's arrow with a ball and textured it to make it look more like an energy ball.
-Made the ability to move forward on the ground if the control stick/pad is pushed forward.
And now a question, should I make his Neutral Special have random projectile elements, or just one projectile element?
arent megaman all like energy only i think eletric should be the more obvious
Wait..What?? Megaman X over Toon Link?
LIES
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 18, 2011, 09:53:54 PM
Do you plan on making his abilities change through taunts like you did with sexy Carchar?
... No, no, no. D:
I know Megaman X had a boomarang-like attack...But I don't know the name of it. >.<
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 18, 2011, 09:53:54 PMOh the neutral special. Obviously the mega buster? Do you plan on making his abilities change through taunts like you did with sexy Carchar?
I'm not too sure.
Quote from: Albafika on November 18, 2011, 10:38:06 PM... No, no, no. D:
Quote from: Abbi. on November 18, 2011, 10:47:19 PMthis o.O
The people have spoken. o.O
Quote from: KTH on November 18, 2011, 10:27:38 PMWait..What?? Megaman X over Toon Link? LIES
Nope. No lies. :af:
Quote from: Carnage on November 18, 2011, 10:03:46 PMarent megaman all like energy only i think eletric should be the more obvious
Alright.
Would you guys actually care to evaluate on what was wrong with Mr Italiano's idea? I don't know enough about X myself, but you guys literally just said "no" without any sort of reasoning.
Now I know that X and Megaman are very different characters, but one thing that I really liked about EY's Megaman was his ability to change specials using another special. I don't think taunts would suit X that well, as it would come off as rather corny for this kind of hack but I think assigning something like that to a special could work, as it encourages it to be a more integral part to his gameplay.
The main things I know about X are these tbh:
- He focuses a lot on his blaster. Much more so than Zero. That means, this should be his main projectile and one that offers a lot of freedom and diversity. Look at how Zero's Hyper Zero Blaster works in UMvC3 (not Vanilla) and see how it is able to cancel from other specials. Maybe this could be incorporated in some way?
- Like Zero, he would have quite a strong focus on his dash and wall cling as well. These should definitely be programmed in.
- One last main thing that X focuses on is armour upgrades. I'm not sure how this would be applied, but an upgrade system would be pretty cool. You start off weak, but get stronger as the fight progresses. Either that or it could be assigned to a special and act as a very slow and punishable move that levels X up maybe?
Thing you gotta question is how does he plays in his games and as a result how should he play in Smash?
Honestly... I think it's because Wolfric said that having so many move options is too much for a balanced character or something? (Heck, he's still not happy with that Sephiroth move set, probably for a similar reason.)
Eh, not 100% sure myself, but it shouldn't be taunt activated at least. It should be his down B or something.
Though honestly... I'd say we wait for MK to give his ideas on X before we start coming up with stuff.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 19, 2011, 03:34:37 AM
Honestly... I think it's because Wolfric said that having so many move options is too much for a balanced character or something? (Heck, he's still not happy with that Sephiroth move set, probably for a similar reason.)
Eh, not 100% sure myself, but it shouldn't be taunt activated at least. It should be his down B or something.
Though honestly... I'd say we wait for MK to give his ideas on X before we start coming up with stuff.
This.
I'd really like to see MK's input on X, as well. I know he's busy, but I wish he'd at least throw out his moveset ideas.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 19, 2011, 01:00:10 AM
Would you guys actually care to evaluate on what was wrong with Mr Italiano's idea? I don't know enough about X myself, but you guys literally just said "no" without any sort of reasoning.
Having different movesets by taunting will make the moveset harder to balance and will make the moveset harder to "understand" for an opponent unfamiliar with it. (Having 4 Special attacks is what all in the vBrawl roster have, having 5 is acceptable, since it's not that much of a difference, but 6 or 7 would make him feel out of place against the retail roster.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 19, 2011, 01:00:10 AM
- He focuses a lot on his blaster. Much more so than Zero.
Zero hardly uses his blaster. X, on the other hand, only uses the blaster (Although in X3, he was able to use the Sword as the last hit of the fully charged blaster, and if I recall correctly, in X6, too), but for the rest, he's relied on blaster and techniques stolen from his enemies (Which also consists in different blasters). You may think of him as Kirby, with the difference that X needs to kill the opponent to gain his power. (Which, I doubt this'd fit, he could be made pretty neat with his armor upgrade moves/different blasters).
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 19, 2011, 01:00:10 AM
- One last main thing that X focuses on is armour upgrades. I'm not sure how this would be applied, but an upgrade system would be pretty cool. You start off weak, but get stronger as the fight progresses. Either that or it could be assigned to a special and act as a very slow and punishable move that levels X up maybe?
Now this part here sounds interesting, I'd like to hear some ideas as to how this would work... Hmm... And for the armor to show... I'd need them to be made.... Wouldn't that consume too much space?
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 19, 2011, 03:34:37 AM
Honestly... I think it's because Wolfric said that having so many move options is too much for a balanced character or something? (Heck, he's still not happy with that Sephiroth move set, probably for a similar reason.)
Eh, not 100% sure myself, but it shouldn't be taunt activated at least. It should be his down B or something.
Though honestly... I'd say we wait for MK to give his ideas on X before we start coming up with stuff.
I think would be good to create two versions of the Moveset a version *balanced* with only the basic animations for the character and another version with enabled *taunt* switch of specials, so every person can have what their want.... just saying :3
Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 19, 2011, 05:21:58 AM
I think would be good to create two versions of the Moveset a version *balanced* with only the basic animations for the character and another version with enabled *taunt* switch of specials, so every person can have what their want.... just saying :3
Priority should be taken with the balanced one though.
If you looked at Sephiroth's PSA progress. People demanded MANY DIFFERENT versions of him... One with like... Flight as up B... One with... An up B similar to Marth's (the best one mind you.) And one with... BOTH! And why stop there?!? And overpowered version of all of them too!!!!
...
Pretty much, my point is, it takes a hell of a lot of time to update all the move sets made, hence why Sephiroth took so long to be even where he is now.
Long story short, no. It takes too much time to deal with for future updates... He should stick strictly to the one move set version.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 19, 2011, 05:26:17 AM
Priority should be taken with the balanced one though.
If you looked at Sephiroth's PSA progress. People demanded MANY DIFFERENT versions of him... One with like... Flight as up B... One with... An up B similar to Marth's (the best one mind you.) And one with... BOTH! And why stop there?!? And overpowered version of all of them too!!!!
...
Pretty much, my point is, it takes a hell of a lot of time to update all the move sets made, hence why Sephiroth took so long to be even where he is now.
Long story short, no. It takes too much time to deal with for future updates... He should stick strictly to the one move set version.
Well, I think its a good Idea have a conversation in a chat [Maybe here] or somewhere with everyone so there we or all of you can discuss about which Animations/Attacks are going to be used for the *Alpha* hack, or it will get out of control just like the original Project Mewtwo as an example.
"First everyone with one simple idea then another guy suggests something better and someone from the team starts working on it while another team member is working in the original idea" [just to give an example] and yeah maybe when the *Alpha and default PSA* gets released people can go to their side projects, adding to the PSA what they want. just my suggestion again... :3
I think I should wait a bit for MK's ideas.
...
But for his boomerang attack (I'm certain he has one, I just don't know what it's called. >.<) I recolored Toon Link's boomerang with colors matching Megaman X. And I have done the following:
-After the boomerang has been thrown, he can preform Zero's dash move until he gets the boomerang back.
-In the air, the Dash has a 1/3 chance of making X go into helpless.
I still have yet to edit the PSA part of the projectile. I'm still stuck on if I should make it multi-hit or just make it have a single hit.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 19, 2011, 07:05:50 AM
I think I should wait a bit for MK's ideas.
...
But for his boomerang attack (I'm certain he has one, I just don't know what it's called. >.<) I recolored Toon Link's boomerang with colors matching Megaman X. And I have done the following:
-After the boomerang has been thrown, he can preform Zero's dash move until he gets the boomerang back.
-In the air, the Dash has a 1/3 chance of making X go into helpless.
I still have yet to edit the PSA part of the projectile. I'm still stuck on if I should make it multi-hit or just make it have a single hit.
Yeah, you should wait for MK's ideas before even starting the move set. Also... A "chance" of going into free fall with side B? That sounds... Too random, like tripping in Brawl...
Again, wait for MK's ideas, they should be Brawl like, AND balanced... Much like Waluigi.
Mmmm... don't like the chance of getting helpless, i guess it will led to heavy frustration. You should reduce or delete the chance of going helpless, unless he is able to do it again and again.
Also, his armor upgrade could be a part of his final smash, or maybe when he is at certain % he takes less damage?
Maybe you can change the armor properties with taunts or down b.
I don't see any particular reason to don't include multiple specials in him, the hacked rooster is fairly diverse and far from common, and besides, why making X just as the other. He should be original in some way.
Also, his different abilities (the ones he copies from his fallen opponents) could be used not by changing them with taunt but with certain commands, like pressing a+b+down+down or something.
And another think, since X relies mostly on his blaster, he should be some kind of a keep away character with only a few killing moves.
BtW, do you plan on having the buster charge by time, or is it possible to charge it while pressing b and moving?
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 19, 2011, 09:51:23 AM
Mmmm... don't like the chance of getting helpless, i guess it will led to heavy frustration. You should reduce or delete the chance of going helpless, unless he is able to do it again and again.
Also, his armor upgrade could be a part of his final smash, or maybe when he is at certain % he takes less damage?
Maybe you can change the armor properties with taunts or down b.
I don't see any particular reason to don't include multiple specials in him, the hacked rooster is fairly diverse and far from common, and besides, why making X just as the other. He should be original in some way.
Also, his different abilities (the ones he copies from his fallen opponents) could be used not by changing them with taunt but with certain commands, like pressing a+b+down+down or something.
And another think, since X relies mostly on his blaster, he should be some kind of a keep away character with only a few killing moves.
BtW, do you plan on having the buster charge by time, or is it possible to charge it while pressing b and moving?
I wasn't gonna say it bluntly, but yeah... The freefall thing is... Stupid, Zero doesn't do that, he can only use it once in the air, unless he's hit. We do not need more randomness in Brawl...
Now then, as someone said, the reason that a character shouldn't have taunt moves, or major move set changes. Think of it this way, a really good player, who never played hacked Brawl... Goes up against this character... They would fit them like a normal character. And not know what the heck the taunting does.
It's kinda unfair in a way, since the player would have to have prior knowledge of any PSA move set to combat it... How would they know that a taunt changes the move set? How would they know that the character has more then four B button moves...
Once more, I think we should wait. So this character feels like a Brawl character, and not some mish mash of coding.
Quote from: Albafika on November 19, 2011, 05:10:50 AM
This.
I'd really like to see MK's input on X, as well. I know he's busy, but I wish he'd at least throw out his moveset ideas.
Having different movesets by taunting will make the moveset harder to balance and will make the moveset harder to "understand" for an opponent unfamiliar with it. (Having 4 Special attacks is what all in the vBrawl roster have, having 5 is acceptable, since it's not that much of a difference, but 6 or 7 would make him feel out of place against the retail roster.
Thank you for justifying. I also noted that the alternative would have moveset changes via a Special (and even then maybe restrict it to only one move much like EY did with his Megaman over Ness). It would make it a lot more obvious.
But I really don't think the number of attacks a character has determines how they would fit with a roster unless it isn't executed properly and the attacks don't correlate well and the number is really obnoxious. Does Dante feel out of place in the MvC3 roster because he has 40+ attacks comparative to some characters that have about half that? No, because of how the attacks work in conjunction with his prime playstyle. Again, referring back to EY's Megaman, that PSA has 4 different Side Bs, yet does not feel out of place. It's entirely down to how the PSAer executes these moveset changing mechanics.
Quote from: Albafika on November 19, 2011, 05:10:50 AMZero hardly uses his blaster. X, on the other hand, only uses the blaster (Although in X3, he was able to use the Sword as the last hit of the fully charged blaster, and if I recall correctly, in X6, too), but for the rest, he's relied on blaster and techniques stolen from his enemies (Which also consists in different blasters). You may think of him as Kirby, with the difference that X needs to kill the opponent to gain his power. (Which, I doubt this'd fit, he could be made pretty neat with his armor upgrade moves/different blasters).
I'm aware of this, but I was more referring to how Zero uses his Blaster in UMvC3. It's an absolute key part of his playstyle in that because of its flexibility. X's blaster needs that kind of flexibility.
Quote from: Albafika on November 19, 2011, 05:10:50 AMNow this part here sounds interesting, I'd like to hear some ideas as to how this would work... Hmm... And for the armor to show... I'd need them to be made.... Wouldn't that consume too much space?
That was my fear too, though Toon Link has a fantastic file size limit and a few articles to work with (bow, Wind Waker, Hookshot sections etc).
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 19, 2011, 11:10:53 AM
Thank you for justifying. I also noted that the alternative would have moveset changes via a Special (and even then maybe restrict it to only one move much like EY did with his Megaman over Ness). It would make it a lot more obvious.
But I really don't think the number of attacks a character has determines how they would fit with a roster unless it isn't executed properly and the attacks don't correlate well and the number is really obnoxious. Does Dante feel out of place in the MvC3 roster because he has 40+ attacks comparative to some characters that have about half that? No, because of how the attacks work in conjunction with his prime playstyle. Again, referring back to EY's Megaman, that PSA has 4 different Side Bs, yet does not feel out of place. It's entirely down to how the PSAer executes these moveset changing mechanics.
We had a chat on MSN with MK earlier.
I understand all that, and it'd work out, say, for his X-Buster change be the one that changes its qualities, but, as MK said: X has no power-ups, and he won't really need to have move set-switching through any way, really. The moveset can be entirely done without going to that.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 19, 2011, 11:10:53 AM
I'm aware of this, but I was more referring to how Zero uses his Blaster in UMvC3. It's an absolute key part of his playstyle in that because of its flexibility. X's blaster needs that kind of flexibility.
Concerning this, we came to the conclusion the X-Buster (Neutral B) will be using these 3 charges (Again, X has no power-ups, so these would be them):
(http://i42.tinypic.com/xm01ow.png)
Lv. 1: Spammy one, has the properties of Fox (No knock back at all) but can be spammed, sorta how it works in the X series.
Lv. 2: The last sprite of the green one.
Lv. 3: The last sprite of the blue one.
Now, I ask you, how could we add these 3 without having to use the Super Scope/Ray gun? We don't want to have those SFX... MK was thinking of using TL's boomerang for the Lv. 3 charge, and Wolf's shoot for the Lv. 2 charge (With enhanced GFX of course).
Also, for the X-Buster we were hoping we could have it.. Charge while holding B.. And still be able to walk/run/jump, and if possible, use A attacks, would that be possible somehow?
Right now I'm trying to code the walking and jumping aspects of the move.
@Albafika
That's exactly how I planned to do it for Zero as well XD I have a decent idea for coding. The way I was going to do it was have the Neutral B set a variable then instantly transition to Wait1 at frame 0. Then, in the coding for a lot of the subactions (waiting, moving, jumping, some attacks etc) you could have a concurrent infinite loop showing something like this:
If: Bit is Set (the one that is set from when N-B was pressed)
Change Action: Whatever (Probably 117) Requirement - Button Not Pressed 1
Add Float Variable (X) +1
End If
Then in the Action 117 (or whatever Action is being used) have the following:
If Compare: Float Variable (X) > about 180
Change Subaction (max charge)
Else
If Compare: Float Variable (X) > about 60
Change Subaction (2nd charge)
Else
Change Subaction (1st charge)
End If
End If
Since the concurrent infinite loop causes a variable increment of +1 every frame, this means 2nd charge should come out after about a second, whilst 3rd should come out after about 3 seconds.
This of course is just a basic outline of how I think it should be structured. It should definitely be possible to do, so I say experiment with shiz. The shot could be based off of Link's arrow (much like how with the old version of Zero by Eldiran, the full blaster shot was based on Link's arrow) with separate external graphics over the top each of the charges.
I could try that and see if it works. But first I want to prefect the running and jumping part of the Neutral Special.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 19, 2011, 04:06:27 PM
@Albafika
That's exactly how I planned to do it for Zero as well XD I have a decent idea for coding. The way I was going to do it was have the Neutral B set a variable then instantly transition to Wait1 at frame 0. Then, in the coding for a lot of the subactions (waiting, moving, jumping, some attacks etc) you could have a concurrent infinite loop showing something like this:
If: Bit is Set (the one that is set from when N-B was pressed)
Change Action: Whatever (Probably 117) Requirement - Button Not Pressed 1
Add Float Variable (X) +1
End If
Then in the Action 117 (or whatever Action is being used) have the following:
If Compare: Float Variable (X) > about 180
Change Subaction (max charge)
Else
If Compare: Float Variable (X) > about 60
Change Subaction (2nd charge)
Else
Change Subaction (1st charge)
End If
End If
Since the concurrent infinite loop causes a variable increment of +1 every frame, this means 2nd charge should come out after about a second, whilst 3rd should come out after about 3 seconds.
This of course is just a basic outline of how I think it should be structured. It should definitely be possible to do, so I say experiment with shiz. The shot could be based off of Link's arrow (much like how with the old version of Zero by Eldiran, the full blaster shot was based on Link's arrow) with separate external graphics over the top each of the charges.
... Hmm, I totally see what you mean. I feel good I partly understand the code. =D
And it seems KJP is making progress with it.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 19, 2011, 04:06:27 PM
The shot could be based off of Link's arrow (much like how with the old version of Zero by Eldiran, the full blaster shot was based on Link's arrow) with separate external graphics over the top each of the charges.
Could you elaborate a bit more? You're saying we could have the Lv. 2 and Lv. 3 charge with the bow?
>.< I'm so close to getting the running+jumping to work. But I'm having dificulties with the jump part.
KJP, try thinking out of the box, since ur making a psa for a character with a lot of armor upgrades and stuff, maybe those can get imported over the model, and controlled by a bone, so when u use down-B for example, he starts charging or sumthing and upgrades, or by making 3 kills he upgrades... idk, something new and unique using the importer at ur advantage, im pretty sure samus has some bones that are there but dont controll anything with the import, right??
idk, ive always seen the import function very usefull for movesets, since u can add projectiles and stuff without using gfx
Quote from: jokekid on November 19, 2011, 05:15:43 PM
KJP, try thinking out of the box, since ur making a psa for a character with a lot of armor upgrades and stuff, maybe those can get imported over the model, and controlled by a bone, so when u use down-B for example, he starts charging or sumthing and upgrades, or by making 3 kills he upgrades... idk, something new and unique using the importer at ur advantage, im pretty sure samus has some bones that are there but dont controll anything with the import, right??
idk, ive always seen the import function very usefull for movesets, since u can add projectiles and stuff without using gfx
We're thinking about this, but first we're trying to finish the main moveset.
And, I feel having the X-Buster charge while running/jumping A attacking is something really
unique already. :srs:
Quote from: jokekid on November 19, 2011, 05:15:43 PMKJP, try thinking out of the box, since ur making a psa for a character with a lot of armor upgrades and stuff, maybe those can get imported over the model, and controlled by a bone, so when u use down-B for example, he starts charging or sumthing and upgrades, or by making 3 kills he upgrades... idk, something new and unique using the importer at ur advantage, im pretty sure samus has some bones that are there but dont controll anything with the import, right?? idk, ive always seen the import function very usefull for movesets, since u can add projectiles and stuff without using gfx
I'm not sure if that's possible. :/
why not? does samus the X model have any bone that controlls nothing? (shoulder pads, morph ball, idk)
if it has it, the next brawlbox will have a function to assign models to a single bone in an already existing model...
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 19, 2011, 05:15:26 PM
>.< I'm so close to getting the running+jumping to work. But I'm having dificulties with the jump part.
Perfect it and i will lick your boots. :srs:
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 20, 2011, 12:30:34 AMPerfect it and i will lick your boots. :srs:
lol.
I don't wear boots I prefected the running, but not the jumping.
Quote from: jokekid on November 19, 2011, 05:20:28 PMwhy not? does samus the X model have any bone that controlls nothing? (shoulder pads, morph ball, idk) if it has it, the next brawlbox will have a function to assign models to a single bone in an already existing model...
That would be great, but it's not out yet. :/
I assume that the MMX PSA is over Samus, so i say, that the UMVC3 model of him has been released and Beyond might do it, over Snake, because he has they both of facial poly's. So im asking if you'll do the PSA to match Beyond's
All the charge shot levels can be the bow,
by making a model with all three of them overlapping
with a bone for each. Then make each charge animation shrink the ones you aren't using.
The user Abbi. sent me a PM linking to two pages with great Megaman X ideas.
http://s64.deviantart.com/art/SSBB-Moveset-Megaman-X-97742056
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/928518-super-smash-bros-brawl/43477660
I'm not going to directly copy these ideas, but I might use a few of them.
Quote from: Luigi Wants MMX on November 20, 2011, 06:57:01 AMI assume that the MMX PSA is over Samus, so i say, that the UMVC3 model of him has been released and Beyond might do it, over Snake, because he has they both of facial poly's. So im asking if you'll do the PSA to match Beyond's
The PSA I'm doing is over Toon Link.
Quote from: MANSTA8 on November 20, 2011, 10:07:56 AMAll the charge shot levels can be the bow, by making a model with all three of them overlapping with a bone for each. Then make each charge animation shrink the ones you aren't using.
But the arrow is only assigned to one hit box. And also, I don't want to use up too much file space.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 20, 2011, 01:18:04 PM
But the arrow is only assigned to one hit box. And also, I don't want to use up too much file space.
Change that hitbox into a subroutine, and direct it to a new subroutine containing multiple hitboxes and a bunch of if statements.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 20, 2011, 01:19:33 PMChange that hitbox into a subroutine, and direct it to a new subroutine containing multiple hitboxes and a bunch of if statements.
But then all of the charges would do the same amount of damage. I think I'm just going to stick with the coding I have. But I did use the arrow though.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 20, 2011, 01:23:33 PM
But then all of the charges would do the same amount of damage. I think I'm just going to stick with the coding I have. But I did use the arrow though.
Um....no they wouldn't o_o
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 20, 2011, 01:23:33 PM
But then all of the charges would do the same amount of damage. I think I'm just going to stick with the coding I have. But I did use the arrow though.
If it works the way SDo0m is saying, it'd be better, considering you'd be using only the arrow for al lthree of 'em, instead of having to use other things. :P
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 20, 2011, 01:26:31 PMUm....no they wouldn't o_o
What about the elemental arrows? :-\
...
I could see if making any of those arrows do more damage would work.
Quote from: Albafika on November 20, 2011, 01:30:28 PMIf it works the way SDo0m is saying, it'd be better, considering you'd be using only the arrow for al lthree of 'em, instead of having to use other things. :P
And if it does work, then I would have to find different models instead of using items for the first two charges. And I was having a hard time with that. And using more models and textures would require more file space.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 20, 2011, 01:35:38 PM
What about the elemental arrows? :-\
...
I could see if making any of those arrows do more damage would work.
And if it does work, then I would have to find different models instead of using items for the first two charges. And I was having a hard time with that. And using more models and textures would require more file space.
That's the thing, we shouldn't be using the items. <_<; If this really works without items, go for it~ Plus, I'm sure TL's size can handle what we have in mind.
Quote from: Albafika on November 20, 2011, 01:37:21 PM
That's the thing, we shouldn't be using the items. <_<; If this really works without items, go for it~ Plus, I'm sure TL's size can handle what we have in mind.
Most likely, this isn't Samus or Zero Suit Samus we're dealing with here.
You should try to change how the arrows fire too, see if you can get hit normal shots to work like in MMX, fast, but don't have ANY hit stun at all. Like Fox's lasers.
Quote from: Albafika on November 20, 2011, 01:37:21 PMThat's the thing, we shouldn't be using the items. <_<; If this really works without items, go for it~ Plus, I'm sure TL's size can handle what we have in mind.
But also, the arrow has no animations. And I don't think it would be possible to give it animations either. :-\
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 20, 2011, 01:42:46 PM
But also, the arrow has no animations. And I don't think it would be possible to give it animations either. :-\
If SDo0m is suggesting it to be this way, there must be a way to do it. .-.
Quote from: Albafika on November 20, 2011, 01:53:02 PM
If SDo0m is suggesting it to be this way, there must be a way to do it. .-.
Quite indeed.
It must be possible SOMEHOW... Look into finding out how. It would make the PSA feel much more polished that way.
Quote from: Albafika on November 20, 2011, 01:53:02 PMIf SDo0m is suggesting it to be this way, there must be a way to do it. .-.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 20, 2011, 01:58:36 PMQuite indeed. It must be possible SOMEHOW... Look into finding out how. It would make the PSA feel much more polished that way.
I have an idea. Instead of trying to use the arrow in all of the charges, I could just use the Boomerang for the second charge. And maybe I could try to use the bomb for the first charge.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 20, 2011, 02:03:08 PM
I have an idea. Instead of trying to use the arrow in all of the charges, I could just use the Boomerang for the second charge. And maybe I could try to use the bomb for the first charge.
how will u use the bomb? its an item...
Better to wait for a reply of SDo0m about how could it all work with the Arrow alone, that way we can leave the Boom for something else.
Breaking the mood...KJP, are you going to make X with hadouken? :P
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 20, 2011, 03:53:22 PMBreaking the mood...KJP, are you going to make X with hadouken? :P
I could see what I could do about that.
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 20, 2011, 03:53:22 PM
Breaking the mood...KJP, are you going to make X with hadouken? :P
No. He shouldn't include that move... It was a one hit kill in MMX, and... Honestly, balanced out would be unneeded...
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 20, 2011, 04:02:46 PM
No. He shouldn't include that move... It was a one hit kill in MMX, and... Honestly, balanced out would be unneeded...
This. Plus, it's a power-up move. We should first finish the main moveset and then consider adding sparkly/flashy stuff. <<
Honestly... KJP... You seem easily influenced... We need to plan out the move set. Not take random suggestions, that could possibly mess up the balance, and polish of the move set... This messed up Sephiroth quite a bit... Lets not let that fate happen to X.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 20, 2011, 04:08:20 PMHonestly... KJP... You seem easily influenced... We need to plan out the move set. Not take random suggestions, that could possibly mess up the balance, and polish of the move set... This messed up Sephiroth quite a bit... Lets not let that fate happen to X.
I do tend to do that. ._. Alright. I'll wait to see what MK has to say.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 20, 2011, 01:26:31 PM
Um....no they wouldn't o_o
How would he go to add the 3 Lv. of charges using only the arrow? We really need to know this. (In case you forgot each of them's atributes):
(http://i42.tinypic.com/xm01ow.png)
Lv. 1 being the normal shoot, spammed but with Fox's laser's properties (No knockback).
Lv. 2 being the last sprite of the green one, coming out after a second of charge.
Lv. 3 bein the last sprite of the blue one, coming out after 3 seconds of charge.
1) You wouldn't need additional animations for the arrow. The arrow could in essence be invisible. You just need three separate external graphics that generate when the arrow is released at the charges.
2) For the hitboxes there are two ideas. The first, is (as I said twice before) change the arrow hitbox to a subroutine, then link that subroutine event to a new subroutine with the following coding set:
If Float Variable (X) > 180
External Graphic - the fully charged shot graphic
Offensive Collision - for the fully charged shot
Else
If Float Variable (X) > 60
External Graphic - the second charge shot
Offensive Collision - second charge shot
Else
External Graphic - weakest shot
Offensive Collision - weakest shot
End If
End If
These variables are the same ones that were previously charged when you initially pressed B (see previous page).
If this doesn't work after trying it out, I have another way but it's a lot more complex and I'll only explain it if the above one doesn't work.
What kind of Float would I use? IC, LA, or RA Float?
Also...I wanna ask you something...I know you don't want to use MSN, but Wolfric, Data, and I would like you to join a chat to further talk more in depth about Megaman. But I know you have your PSA work and real life business. It's your choice though.
LA Float, sorry. RA may work, but definitely don't use IC. I'd stick with LA
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 20, 2011, 05:47:32 PM
LA Float, sorry. RA may work, but definitely don't use IC. I'd stick with LA
Alright. I'll see if it works.
...
I'm not sure if you got this or not but...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
im really excited for this project ;D
Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 21, 2011, 12:36:06 PM
im really excited for this project ;D
A lot of people are. :P
>_> Bumping to make sure this topic stays on page 1 (again for the 15+th time). <_<
...
And Megaman X is going to be delayed. Why? I'm not sure if I can tell yet. ._.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 23, 2011, 05:02:00 PM
>_> Bumping to make sure this topic stays on page 1 (again for the 15+th time). <_<
...
And Megaman X is going to be delayed. Why? I'm not sure if I can tell yet. ._.
He shall be delayed for the better. =D
U.U
Well, i just hope it doesnt end like predator :(
are you going to work on something else in the meantime?
oh i hope that you work on revamping Silver. :D it's about time he get's another update. I really hope you will since X is put on hold.
so kjp if X is on hold who are you gonna be working from now on?
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 25, 2011, 07:35:55 AM
U.U
Well, i just hope it doesnt end like predator :(
I paused Predator because even though I'm a good fan, I was lacking in ideas. I assure you Predator will have more progress done.
Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 25, 2011, 07:37:37 AM
are you going to work on something else in the meantime?
Quote from: MandoWolfe on November 25, 2011, 08:06:19 AM
oh i hope that you work on revamping Silver. :D it's about time he get's another update. I really hope you will since X is put on hold.
Quote from: Carnage on November 25, 2011, 10:22:55 AM
so kjp if X is on hold who are you gonna be working from now on?
Silver might be a possibility, but the current Silver rig has many problems. :/ I'm most likely going to work on Scraggy when the rig comes out.
just out of curiosity but y has megaman x been put on hold?
Quote from: keepitreal on November 25, 2011, 08:50:34 PM
just out of curiosity but y has megaman x been put on hold?
Because a better rig is coming out. But I'm not sure if it's over Samus or not.
if it is are you porting it on toon link or keeping it on samus?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 25, 2011, 09:55:34 PM
if it is are you porting it on toon link or keeping it on samus?
I'll port it over Toon Link just like the other one.
Yea the rig will be on Samus, he may also have 2 alternate armors as well
Better rig for X? I hear someone's also going to use the UMvC3 model as well since (quite frankly) the MMX8 model is disgusting.
As for the next project, whatever tips your boat bro.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 26, 2011, 07:49:28 AM
Better rig for X? I hear someone's also going to use the UMvC3 model as well since (quite frankly) the MMX8 model is disgusting.
As for the next project, whatever tips your boat bro.
yea that's the rig I was talking about
Beyond is rigging X on Snake, and he'll probably be using that rig so we can get the facial expressions. =P
Well it looks like I can no longer make PSAs anymore. My mom has decided to have me stop using the computer because I told her that she demotivates me. Now I'll only be able to talk through my Wii.
...
Looks like I have been kicked off my throne, the only thing that makes me feel free...she has taken the rest of my freedom away.
KJP, for your own sake, you better edit her mail off NOW.
kjp just chill out i bet you can solve this matter with your mom no need to sent her hate messages lol
Give it time. Also, I'm sure you can use MSN on the Wii, I think there was a website that allowed it.
Anyways, just give it time, we'll be seeing you back in a while, and thanks for removing the information, it's better to avoid more [censored]. =/
Quote from: Albafika on November 26, 2011, 11:59:04 PM
KJP, for your own sake, you better edit her mail off NOW.
Done.
Quote from: Carnage on November 27, 2011, 12:03:27 AM
kjp just chill out i bet you can solve this matter with your mom no need to sent her hate messages lol
I tried to, but I lost. No matter what I said, it never does anything.
KJP i hope you can come back
also here is alittle motivetion for silver psa if you come back:
(http://s7.postimage.org/6ex6rcy7v/2011_11_27_10_12_32_1220x652.png)
just fingers left,texture fixes at hands,port over falco
who want a non brawl styled Silver import if you can get the brawl silver model with sonic´s boneset?
Quote from: Mariodk on November 27, 2011, 09:34:10 AM
KJP i hope you can come back
also here is alittle motivetion for silver psa if you come back:
(http://s7.postimage.org/6ex6rcy7v/2011_11_27_10_12_32_1220x652.png)
just fingers left,texture fixes at hands,port over falco
who want a non brawl styled Silver import if you can get the brawl silver model with sonic´s boneset?
Agreed. This is the most fitting mode, in my opinion. Can't wait for its release!
>.>
<.<
Well there's a glimer of hope...my mom and I made a compromise...But this is not set in stone yet...
What would happen if she sees your quote under your avatar?
Quote from: Innerscope on November 28, 2011, 01:43:56 AM
What would happen if she sees your quote under your avatar?
Like she'll check here at all. And even if she does, she has no saying about it anyway.
Quote from: Innerscope on November 28, 2011, 01:43:56 AM
What would happen if she sees your quote under your avatar?
She would be sad, then will try to hide sadness with anger and wont say anything to KJP...
>.>
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 28, 2011, 06:06:41 PM
She would be sad, then will try to hide sadness with anger and wont say anything to KJP...
>.>
No she wouldn't. I don't even think she would even go on my KC account. :/
Just make sure she cant KJ >.>
That's looking good MarioDK. :)
>.>
<.<
My mom's letting me on the computer until 9...but I can't really do any PSA work. :/ I gotta wait for Beyond's Megaman X rig and MarioDK's Silver rig...I could start revamping Scyther. But I'm going to have to use the vertex though. :/
Quote from: Puraidou Akashiya on November 29, 2011, 12:12:57 AM
Just make sure she cant KJ >.>
Fine....I'll change my text. :not:
No i mean make sure she can't access your account here. As in log out if you're getting off the pc and such.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 29, 2011, 12:23:52 AMThat's looking good MarioDK. :) >.> <.< My mom's letting me on the computer until 9...but I can't really do any PSA work. :/ I gotta wait for Beyond's Megaman X rig and MarioDK's Silver rig...I could start revamping Scyther. But I'm going to have to use the vertex though. :/Fine....I'll change my text. :not:
dont worry silver is close to be done
just afew thing left:
Quote from: Mariodk on November 29, 2011, 06:09:30 PMsry preview time: (http://s12.postimage.org/5dqiixyot/2011_11_29_19_05_21_1132x708.png) just fingers,afew fixes and done
and ofc ported to falco (i dont know how to port him but i know one who will help)
why does his proportions seem weird to me???? >.<
he looks like he has kinda short legs and arms
That's looking better. :) And I know how to port over Falco.
Quote from: jokekid on November 29, 2011, 07:37:42 PM
why does his proportions seem weird to me???? >.<
he looks like he has kinda short legs and arms
Maybe it's just the angle of the camera?
Quote from: Mariodk on November 30, 2011, 04:52:17 PM(http://s11.postimage.org/d4i3uj8pb/Normal_CSP.png)(http://s11.postimage.org/4niljm40f/Super_CSP.png)(http://s11.postimage.org/bf90mgszz/Black_CSP.png)(http://s11.postimage.org/ae8rxcc0f/Blue_CSP.png)(http://s11.postimage.org/dmd9adya7/Green_CSP.png)(http://s11.postimage.org/sjlqbebin/Red_CSP.png) recolours(mainly made for the port over falco)+CSP pose previews
only thing that is needed now is finish the BPs and port the model over falco :D
o.O Those are some neat recolors. And in order to port it over Falco, you just need to open FitFalco00.pac and replace the model, delete Falco's textures (except the blaster stuff), and import Silver's textures. Make sure you save as .pac before saving as .pcs or else it won't work in SSE, Boss Battles, Training mode (when # of CPUs is increased), Break the Targets, Multi Man Brawl, Classic, and All Star mode.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 30, 2011, 05:24:34 PMo.O Those are some neat recolors. And in order to port it over Falco, you just need to open FitFalco00.pac and replace the model, delete Falco's textures (except the blaster stuff), and import Silver's textures. Make sure you save as .pac before saving as .pcs or else it won't work in SSE, Boss Battles, Training mode (when # of CPUs is increased), Break the Targets, Multi Man Brawl, Classic, and All Star mode.
ok thanks i will do that (uploading sonic/falco version at same time and falco version will inc. the moveset with CSP/BPs) i just put anyone in colab. for the pack
there is sometimes problems with the legs but you dont so much see it while you play more if you making animations
Quote from: Mariodk on November 30, 2011, 05:33:08 PM
ok thanks i will do that (uploading sonic/falco version at same time and falco version will inc. the moveset with CSP/BPs) i just put anyone in colab. for the pack
there is sometimes problems with the legs but you dont so much see it while you play more if you making animations
If you're missing anything, take it from my stuff:
http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j465/AlbafikaPisces/CSPs/Perfect%20Pose%20CSPs/Sonic%20-%20Silver/
I made the full replacement for the actual Silver in the PSA, you could grab the names 'n'stuff, and I'll make sure to get the Stock Icons recolored to match yours after the PSA is done.
ok i had to update the silver over falco port alittle but not a big update
since then i ported my model of silver to falco that spindash ball was shown all time
so i resized it in animations to 0.0 but on N-B/the dodges animations where it is meant that ball is shown
so now is that colour on the ball oneslot and not needing that ball model inside Fitfalco.pac
so you have to update both fitfalcomotion.pac/fitfalco.pac to use my model
I'll be releasing my recolors when there is a Falco port, in case you don't know, they're the ones I used to have on SSonicBB.
the mini update the silver over falco is uploaded:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23993
So, what's the situation with your mother like now, KJP?
Quote from: tigertenaka on December 03, 2011, 06:28:21 PM
So, what's the situation with your mother like now, KJP?
Well I'm slowly getting my privileges back.
are you gonna update on silver now that the model over Falco is complete? I'm just curious is all, Well obviously you need your privilages back, but i hope so. :) Good luck with that KJP.
Yay you're getting your privileges back! :D
I really think Silver needs a revamp, I was using him against my friend who was using Kid Buu and he couldn't get a kill on me. His DAir needs to be toned down a bit, always an instant spike, should only spike of hit at a specific frame or such, idk. I also think he should get a new Neutral B, it's just odd to use.
._. Just a bump with an announcement. I am crippled once again from the computer, but this time it's not my mom.
...
It looks like an update to Avast had some sort of bug and I got stuck in its SafeZone feature. It denied me my Administrative rights and I couldn't get to the Task Manager. It acted like a virus (even though it's not). :/ So I booted into Safe Mode and tried disabling SafeZone, but now our computer stops at a black screen, with the mouse cursor being visible. :/ The computer is at the shop. Right now I'm on my sister's laptop, but later I'll only be able to get on through my Wii or a school computer. ._.
damn,, u sure have bad luck with ur PC...
See, this is why I don't do firewalls and virus scanners. They are pissing viruses them selves!
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on December 07, 2011, 06:34:00 PM
See, this is why I don't do firewalls and virus scanners. They are pissing viruses them selves!
It sure seems like it. :/ I think Avast should fix this bug as soon as possible or they should seek hackers (evil hackers :P) and give them the SafeZone bug.
man i started brawl hacking a month ago and i think you are awsome and now with these news i think the life is conspiracing to we do not get your great job :)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 05, 2011, 11:46:20 PM
._. Just a bump with an announcement. I am crippled once again from the computer, but this time it's not my mom.
...
It looks like an update to Avast had some sort of bug and I got stuck in its SafeZone feature. It denied me my Administrative rights and I couldn't get to the Task Manager. It acted like a virus (even though it's not). :/ So I booted into Safe Mode and tried disabling SafeZone, but now our computer stops at a black screen, with the mouse cursor being visible. :/ The computer is at the shop. Right now I'm on my sister's laptop, but later I'll only be able to get on through my Wii or a school computer. ._.
You too? my laptop hardrive died...*Sad face*
i hope things get better for you buddy
Just a bump.
...
But an update to the computer status...the person at the shop might have to format the computer. ._. That means all my files, applications, games, and most importantly .isos will be deleted. D: But I can get those back (even though it will take a while), but my main worry is about the games that I paid for. I shouldn't have to worry about Minecraft, but I'm not sure about my Steam games Garry's Mod and Team Fortress 2 (I got it before it became free to play). But I have BrawlBox and PSA on my SD card, so I'll be able to start PSA making almost right away when/if I get the computer back from the shop. And if/when I do, these are the upcoming characters:
-Silver revamp.
-Scizor.
-Megaman X.
-An unexpected characters (if snoopy can get it rigged and Nah can get it textured).
Quote from: ShadowMarth on December 08, 2011, 02:50:32 AM
You too? my laptop hardrive died...*Sad face*
i hope things get better for you buddy
I hope so too.
Quote from: mate33 on December 08, 2011, 02:14:51 AM
man i started brawl hacking a month ago and i think you are awsome and now with these news i think the life is conspiracing to we do not get your great job :)
Thank you. :)
scizor xD and i think scizor has more psa potencial than scyther he has alot of varied attacks and two you must include first bullet punch scizor claw shines and he dashes foward same like falco but maybe more damage and knockback and more startup time and his AAA should be a combo of metal claws like first right claw shines hits with it then left claw shine and last left claw shine if you understandt what i mean xD
...
I found out that the person at the shop has to reset the computer back to factory default. Now everything I have will be gone. D: Damn you Avast! Damn you to Hell! >.< I hope they get sued for this! And just when I got my computer use back. >_>
Quote from: Carnage on December 09, 2011, 06:37:23 PM
scizor xD and i think scizor has more psa potencial than scyther he has alot of varied attacks and two you must include first bullet punch scizor claw shines and he dashes foward same like falco but maybe more damage and knockback and more startup time and his AAA should be a combo of metal claws like first right claw shines hits with it then left claw shine and last left claw shine if you understandt what i mean xD
Well I have to get the computer back first. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 09, 2011, 08:36:49 PM... I found out that the person at the shop has to reset the computer back to factory default. Now everything I have will be gone. D: Damn you Avast! Damn you to Hell! >.< I hope they get sued for this! And just when I got my computer use back. >_>
thats too bad i dont hope you had alot of work done without any kinda of backup for it
Quote from: Mariodk on December 09, 2011, 08:55:43 PM
thats too bad i dont hope you had alot of work done without any kinda of backup for it
I'm sure I didn't. My files for Megaman X and Predator are in folders in my SD card.
Will the Scizor PSA be on Falco ? Or will you port the Model over somebody else? :P
falco's laser can be editted to make some sort of poke-projectile...
for the silver revamp, you should use some ideas from his Sonic Generations rival battle. there are some cool Final Smash ideas in there.
he can teleport now :o
and maybe make his N-B those energy blade things that he makes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTospmQMdPo
I think his Psyhic Knife should be his netural B. :D that would be awesome.
i noticed the silver PSA i been using is yours and wanted to post a thing that should be fixed, dunno if someone has brought it up
you can grab/down/throw trap people. basicaly you grab and throw em down and as theyre bouncing up, grab em again and then throw em down again in a endless chain. since i abuse this, sometimes.., my brother has banned me from using silver besides that, the obvious air/front/B. hes fun to use this way so ill probaly keep the old PSA version for fun and.. i just noticed the new silver import ill use that instead too
Quote from: jokekid on December 10, 2011, 12:21:48 AM
falco's laser can be editted to make some sort of poke-projectile...
scizor is more of phisic attaking type since he has a really crappy special attack :s so he probably wont be using any projectyle
Quote from: Carnage on December 10, 2011, 03:44:50 PM
scizor is more of phisic attaking type since he has a really crappy special attack :s so he probably wont be using any projectyle
idk, he could shoot the generic white ball almost all pokemon shoot at some point of the anime >.< xDDD
or some bug-type projectile...
On Silver, he should definitely have the Psychic Knife as his Neutral B, chargeable like (for those who have played Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 or 3) Baki's Wind Blade projectile.
Quote from: jokekid on December 10, 2011, 05:27:26 PM
idk, he could shoot the generic white ball almost all pokemon shoot at some point of the anime >.< xDDD
or some bug-type projectile...
just been thruu is movepoll and he doesnt relly learn anithing to use the falco lazer he has some beam attacks like flash canon and hyper beam but i dont know if its even possible to turn falco shoot into a beam probably not and he has things like air slash and others who could be projctyles but his movepoll is like 95% physical contact moves thats why he rocks xD
Quote from: ramonM64 on December 10, 2011, 08:08:09 AM
i noticed the silver PSA i been using is yours and wanted to post a thing that should be fixed, dunno if someone has brought it up
you can grab/down/throw trap people. basicaly you grab and throw em down and as theyre bouncing up, grab em again and then throw em down again in a endless chain. since i abuse this, sometimes.., my brother has banned me from using silver besides that, the obvious air/front/B. hes fun to use this way so ill probaly keep the old PSA version for fun and.. i just noticed the new silver import ill use that instead too
Ya know... I didn't even think about that with tifa's D-Throw... I hope it's not possible.
>.> Another computer update. I'm going to have to wait until January to get my computer back now because the person at the shop said that the hard drive got screwed up and there is a shortage of new hard drives, so they are now more expensive ($175. Used to be around $80), and my mom won't get any money until next month. >_>#
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 12, 2011, 06:26:21 PM
>.> Another computer update. I'm going to have to wait until January to get my computer back now because the person at the shop said that the hard drive got screwed up and there is a shortage of new hard drives, so they are now more expensive ($175. Used to be around $80), and my mom won't get any money until next month. >_>#
shame :S i really hoped to see some scizor psa since scyther psa is preety much outdated unfortunely
ichigo over wario and warioman would be awesome
Quote from: gokumasterssbb on December 14, 2011, 02:10:28 PM
ichigo over wario and warioman would be awesome
Yes it would, but it's not possible. :-\
Actually, a great idea for Wario would've been Sora.
He could have KH2, Limit, Valor, Wisdom, Master, Anti, and Vamp, Data/Tron, Santa, that Green that never was, Vanitas, and another. Then Final form over WarioMan.. But alas, that is impossible for now.. Maybe forever..
Not a KH fanboy, but that seems like it'd satisfy many people and be a great Wario replacement.
Also, need any ideas for Scizor? I can help! :D
If you like, but I need my computer before I can do anything. :/
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 16, 2011, 02:07:05 AM
If you like, but I need my computer before I can do anything. :/
We'll see then, and when "then" comes, I'll have a fully planned moveset that you can gather ideas of your choice from.
am i the only one who feels the need of the title to be changed already??? >.<
Quote from: jokekid on December 17, 2011, 02:57:28 AM
am i the only one who feels the need of the title to be changed already??? >.<
:>.>: It's pretty much pointless to do so because I don't have my computer. Hopefully it will come back sometime next month.
Good news everyone! I'm using my sister's laptop right now, and until she comes back to get it, I'll be working on Scizor. I have the Up and Side-Specials done. And I'm working on the Neutral Special right now.
Up-Special: Quick Attack. I edited Falco's Fire Bird to work like Pikachu's Quick Attack to an extent.
Side-Special: Bullet Punch: Draws its fist back and lunges swiftly forward with a punch. Good damage, but large hitlag. Makes a metal SFX upon impact.
Neutral-Special: Vacuum Wave: Sends out a wave of pure vacuum. I edited Falco's laser to do normal damage, increased damage, and pulls foes towards Scizor instead of launching them.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 18, 2011, 12:10:06 AM
Good news everyone! I'm using my sister's laptop right now, and until she comes back to get it, I'll be working on Scizor. I have the Up and Side-Specials done. And I'm working on the Neutral Special right now.
Up-Special: Quick Attack. I edited Falco's Fire Bird to work like Pikachu's Quick Attack to an extent.
Side-Special: Bullet Punch: Draws its fist back and lunges swiftly forward with a punch. Good damage, but large hitlag. Makes a metal SFX upon impact.
Neutral-Special: Vacuum Wave: Sends out a wave of pure vacuum. I edited Falco's laser to do normal damage, increased damage, and pulls foes towards Scizor instead of launching them.
great news xD also just a sugestion but side smash should totally be X scizor :P and any ideas for down special?
Quote from: Carnage on December 18, 2011, 01:33:36 AM
great news xD also just a sugestion but side smash should totally be X scizor :P and any ideas for down special?
At the moment no. But I'm having a huge problem with animating right now. BrawlBox keeps corrupting my file. >.<
I make an edit, save. And when I open it again, edit and try to save, I get this error:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Too bad about that error. Can't wait for the Scizor PSA! :D
is it megaman or scizor that is next?
Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 19, 2011, 11:22:31 PMis it megaman or scizor that is next?
When I get my computer back and the new Megaman X rig isn't on BrawlVault, then I'll work on Scizor. But if it is, I'll work on X.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 19, 2011, 11:31:26 PMIt is MEGAZOR!!
xD
*Sees poll*
Mario loves Carchar ya know? :srs:
[Clicks *Yes.* option]
also *sees some other posts* Good luck with Scizor :af2:
...Looks like according to the poll, I did waste my time and effort on Carchar. >_> [censored]!
...
But besides that my teacher is letting me borrow a laptop for Christmas break. That means that I can work more on Scizor.
Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 20, 2011, 01:19:11 AM
*Sees poll*
Mario loves Carchar ya know? :srs:
[Clicks *Yes.* option]
also *sees some other posts* Good luck with Scizor :af2:
Thank you. :)
me and my brother use carchar all the time he is fun we can use the same character yet they can be different.
Anyway can't wait for scizor and megaman i hope scizor dosnt take too long ;D
most ppl voted for yes >.<
anyway, a OC should be mostly enjoyed by the creator... it should be your pride, and it doesnt need to get over 9000 downloads, cuz ppl wont take a non-profesional OC...
take stuff more in the positive way, u like how it came out? u took good use of feedback to make it even better? if u did those two things, u, sir, rule.
Quote from: jokekid on December 20, 2011, 06:23:48 PMmost ppl voted for yes >.< anyway, a OC should be mostly enjoyed by the creator... it should be your pride, and it doesnt need to get over 9000 downloads, cuz ppl wont take a non-profesional OC... take stuff more in the positive way, u like how it came out? u took good use of feedback to make it even better? if u did those two things, u, sir, rule.
Add up all the no votes. But I should really start being more positive.
Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 20, 2011, 06:23:07 PMme and my brother use carchar all the time he is fun we can use the same character yet they can be different. Anyway can't wait for scizor and megaman i hope scizor dosnt take too long ;D
I see. And I'll start working on Scizor when I get home.
No because I already have something for Fox.
No because I don't want to replace Fox.
those two shouldnt be counted... since they have reasons other than quality
So kjp now its scizor time? xD cant wait for a preview of him in action :P glad you got a laptop to use in christmas break xD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 20, 2011, 06:20:00 PM
...Looks like according to the poll, I did waste my time and effort on Carchar. >_> [censored]!
...
But besides that my teacher is letting me borrow a laptop for Christmas break. That means that I can work more on Scizor.
Thank you. :)
How the hell did you get a teacher to lend you a laptop over christmas break, thats freakin awesome!
Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on December 20, 2011, 11:45:48 PMHow the hell did you get a teacher to lend you a laptop over christmas break, thats freakin awesome!
She said that she trusts me. And I also told her why I couldn't use my computer at home.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 20, 2011, 11:51:37 PM
She said that she trusts me. And I also told her why I couldn't use my computer at home.
Wow, you are really lucky to have a teacher like that and not an evil selfish bastard math teacher >.>
hey kjp who is making the megaman x rig you are waiting 4?
Quote from: keepitreal on December 21, 2011, 05:44:20 PM
hey kjp who is making the megaman x rig you are waiting 4?
Beyond is making a Megaman X rig over Snake.
so r u moving the psa from toon link to snake?
Quote from: keepitreal on December 21, 2011, 07:44:36 PMso r u moving the psa from toon link to snake?
No. I will port the Snake rig over onto Toon Link.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 21, 2011, 08:19:23 PM
No. I will port the Snake rig over onto Toon Link.
:>.>palm:
doesnt snake have a quite good PSA potential??
Quote from: jokekid on December 21, 2011, 08:23:41 PM:>.>palm: doesnt snake have a quite good PSA potential??
Yes, but Toon Link has the projectiles I want.
well samus has a good x model over it couldn't u use that model?
Quote from: keepitreal on December 21, 2011, 09:00:07 PMwell samus has a good x model over it couldn't u use that model?
GBC's Megaman X rig is very poor in my opinion.
not that one im talking about the one by ItalianStallion and ramonM64 u should take a look at that one its really good
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24172
where's the kjp rage option in the poll? >_>"lol troll
Anyway.. Here's my offer.. Get me the alien model and I'll rig it for you just how I told you two days ago... What do I want in return?
For you to bow down to me, call me master and leave brawl hacking forever!!
Nothing lol... Your a good friend kjp, you know how to take my jokes towards you and I'm in a rigging mood xD
Quote from: Nuke on December 22, 2011, 08:09:05 AM
where's the kjp rage option in the poll? >_>"lol troll
Anyway.. Here's my offer.. Get me the alien model and I'll rig it for you just how I told you two days ago... What do I want in return?
For you to bow down to me, call me master and leave brawl hacking forever!!
Nothing lol... Your a good friend kjp, you know how to take my jokes towards you and I'm in a rigging mood xD
here is the model
http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/xenomorph/14-1-0-961
Quote from: jokekid on December 22, 2011, 11:41:39 AM
here is the model
http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/xenomorph/14-1-0-961
My school filter blocked this site and listed it in the porn category. o.O
Quote from: Nuke on December 22, 2011, 08:09:05 AM
where's the kjp rage option in the poll? >_>"lol troll
Anyway.. Here's my offer.. Get me the alien model and I'll rig it for you just how I told you two days ago... What do I want in return?
For you to bow down to me, call me master and leave brawl hacking forever!!
Nothing lol... Your a good friend kjp, you know how to take my jokes towards you and I'm in a rigging mood xD
xD lol. :P Well I'm glad that you would do the rig. :)
how is scizor coming along? :D
Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 23, 2011, 02:34:00 PMhow is scizor coming along? :D
Good. I got the following moves done:
-Neutral Special: Vaccum Wave. Scizor sends a wave of pure vaccum that pulls the foe towards Scizor if it hits. I used Falco's laser for this. 10 damage
-Side Special: Bullet Punch. Scizor pulls back its fist and then punches forward in an attempt to hit foes/recover. Makes a metal sound upon impact. 13 damage.
-Up Special: Iron Head. Scizor rockets up by using a headbutt. But this move cannot KO, but it has a good amount of hitlag. And if B is held, Scizor will further recover with a weak slash punch. 15 damage+8 slash damage.
-Down Special: Razor Wind. At first, it's a slow attack which does nothing, but do it again after and Scizor will unleash blades of wind around it sucking foes inward until the final hit. ~37 slash damage total.
-Side-Tilt: Fury Cutter. If Scizor hits with this, it will attack the foe with multiple strikes each with increasing damage, knockback, hitlag, and DI. And all hits must connect. Ex: If the first two hits connect but the third hit misses, Scizor will stop the attack. 1+2+3+4+5 slash damage=15 damage total.
-Down-Tilt: Feint: Scizor hits the foe with a weak attack that can go through a shield. 3 slash damage.
-Dash Attack: U-Turn. If A is held, Scizor will go back to the starting position of where the Dash Attack started. 12 damage.
wow you work fast..any ideas for his final smash?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 23, 2011, 03:04:25 PM
wow you work fast..any ideas for his final smash?
I'm thinking of either Hyper Beam or Giga Impact.
i vote for giga impact since scizor is a physical type attacker
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 23, 2011, 02:53:07 PM
Good. I got the following moves done:
-Neutral Special: Vaccum Wave. Scizor sends a wave of pure vaccum that pulls the foe towards Scizor if it hits. I used Falco's laser for this. 10 damage
-Side Special: Bullet Punch. Scizor pulls back its fist and then punches forward in an attempt to hit foes/recover. Makes a metal sound upon impact. 13 damage.
-Up Special: Iron Head. Scizor rockets up by using a headbutt. But this move cannot KO, but it has a good amount of hitlag. And if B is held, Scizor will further recover with a weak slash punch. 15 damage+8 slash damage.
-Down Special: Razor Wind. At first, it's a slow attack which does nothing, but do it again after and Scizor will unleash blades of wind around it sucking foes inward until the final hit. ~37 slash damage total.
-Side-Tilt: Fury Cutter. If Scizor hits with this, it will attack the foe with multiple strikes each with increasing damage, knockback, hitlag, and DI. And all hits must connect. Ex: If the first two hits connect but the third hit misses, Scizor will stop the attack. 1+2+3+4+5 slash damage=15 damage total.
-Down-Tilt: Feint: Scizor hits the foe with a weak attack that can go through a shield. 3 slash damage.
-Dash Attack: U-Turn. If A is held, Scizor will go back to the starting position of where the Dash Attack started. 12 damage.
glad your doing some great progress but arent those damages abit to high? i mean down special wich can do 37 damage even if you have to use it twice thats really high damage for a special attack, its a chame you cant make scizor turn metal during up B and side B altough on side B only his claw should turn metal :P
Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 23, 2011, 03:36:29 PM
i vote for giga impact since scizor is a physical type attacker
+1 xD i dont think scizor should be using an hyper beam but a giga impact should be okay like scizor gets shining and rushes foward if he hits anyone its an instant ko just like marth FS :P
this might be a bit ridiculous to ask at this point but would there be a beta before newyears or a preview of your work
Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 23, 2011, 03:55:34 PMthis might be a bit ridiculous to ask at this point but would there be a beta before newyears or a preview of your work
That's something I want to do. xP
Double post, deal with it. :>.>:
...
More progess on Scizor.
-Forward Throw: Air Slash. Scizor throws its foe and then sends a blade of air at him/her.
-Up Smash: Headbutt. Scizor jumps up in an attempt to headbutt its foe. Poor range, but high damage.
-Final Smash: Giga Impact. It works list like Marth's Critical Hit.
I hope to have a Beta released by tomorrow.
yes!! nice work ;D is scizor able to activate his metal texture for iron head?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 24, 2011, 03:14:30 PMyes!! nice work ;D is scizor able to activate his metal texture for iron head?
I don't think that's possible. :/ It would be great if it was. But I did the second best thing, I made him have a gray overlay when doing metal moves.
improvisation i like that
Mh, I'm not overly interested in Scizor, but I guess I might give it a try.
I'm almost done with Scizor Beta 1.
...
What's left?
-Back Air.
-Neutral Air.
-Down Smash.
-Taunts.
-Wins.
-Entry.
Quote from: Karamitasu on December 24, 2011, 04:46:55 PMMh, I'm not overly interested in Scizor, but I guess I might give it a try.
Glad to hear that. :)
Well, one question. Did you ever have your Scyther ported over Diddy or is that just me having bad memory? lol If you did, is it possible to have Skiz-zor over Diddy? Cause I'd keep him forever. o.o And would you like me to do recolors?
>.>
<.<
:af: Expect a Beta release of Scizor tonight!
Merry Christmas Kittens. :af:
Quote from: xZedkiel on December 25, 2011, 12:15:28 AMWell, one question. Did you ever have your Scyther ported over Diddy or is that just me having bad memory? lol If you did, is it possible to have Skiz-zor over Diddy? Cause I'd keep him forever. o.o And would you like me to do recolors?
No. Scyther was over Falco. And for recolors, you're gonna have to ask Beyond about that.
:happy: awesome
do you think it is possible to be ported so we can keep silver?
edit: is divine still going helping to revamp ichigo
Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 25, 2011, 01:31:32 AM:happy: awesome do you think it is possible to be ported so we can keep silver? edit: is divine still going helping to revamp ichigo
I don't think Scizor will be able to be ported. ._.
And it has been ages since I last heard from DO.
i hope this dosen't make you mad but do you have an idea of what time you might upload him i think my mom might make me go to bed by 10 lol
YES!!
Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 25, 2011, 01:40:25 AMi hope this dosen't make you mad but do you have an idea of what time you might upload him i think my mom might make me go to bed by 10 lol
xP _Data_Drain_ is currently recording a video. I didn't get what I wanted done due to the deadline I want to meet. Maybe sometime around 9-10 maybe.
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Scizor is out!
BrawlVault link will be here soon.
1st ;D
(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Themes/efsane/images/warnwarn.gif) Spam
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24356
^BrawlVault link to Scizor. I will post the moveset description soon.
Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 25, 2011, 02:20:36 AM1st ;D
Glad to hear that. xP
I saw the vid, looks cool so far, i am going to test it right now so i can give you some feedback ^^
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on December 25, 2011, 02:24:28 AMI saw the vid, looks cool so far, i am going to test it right now so i can give you some feedback ^^
Glad to hear that as well. xP
...
Speaking of feedback, anyone who tests Scizor, I would appreciate that he/she gives some feedback on Scizor.
I will try out Scizor. I'm going to be staying at a friend's house for a week starting in a few days, so I should be able to provide sufficient feedback.
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 25, 2011, 02:41:03 AMI will try out Scizor. I'm going to be staying at a friend's house for a week starting in a few days, so I should be able to provide sufficient feedback.
Alright then. :)
off the bat: he is too fast he is a steel type is speed stat is lower than scythers
he should be heavier
im going to practice with him by myself then against my brother and come back with a lot more
just download scizor psa i will try it tomorow since its almost 3 am here and i will be with my causins to try it out i will send some feedback tomorow night :P
Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 25, 2011, 02:57:46 AMoff the bat: he is too fast he is a steel type is speed stat is lower than scythers he should be heavier im going to practice with him by myself then against my brother and come back with a lot more
Alright. I'll slow him down and add more weight for the second Beta.
Quote from: Carnage on December 25, 2011, 02:59:14 AMjust download scizor psa i will try it tomorow since its almost 3 am here and i will be with my causins to try it out i will send some feedback tomorow night :P
Alright.
Scizor's moveset.
A: Defog. Scizor blows out a strong wind with low kill power, but is useful as a keepaway move.
Side Tilt: Fury Cutter. Scizor cuts at its foe. If it misses, Scizor will suffer endlag, but if it hits, Scizor will attack with a series of attacks that get stronger with each successful hit. But if any of the other hits miss, Scizor will also suffer endlag.
Up Tilt: Just a cool looking slash.
Down Tilt: Feint. Scizor attacks the foe with a weak punch that can go through sheilds.
Dash Attack: U-Turn. Hold the A button for Scizor to revert back to the starting spot of where the attack began.
Up Smash: Headbutt. Scizor jumps up in an attempt to headbutt the foe above it. Quick start up, high damage, but poor range and a good amount of endlag.
Forward Air: Just a backhand from Scizor. Slow, and poor range, but powerful.
Up Air: A quick upward slash with a good amount of endlag.
Down Air: Metal Claw/Steel Wing. Scizor dives down at an angle. Makes a metal sound upon impact.
Forward Throw: Air Slash. Scizor throws its foe and then throws a blade of air at him/her.
Neutral Special: Vaccum Wave. Scizor throws a wave of pure vaccum that pulls the foe towards Scizor instead of sending them off. Slow start up, but quick endlag. Can be used as a great gimping move.
Side Special: Bullet Punch. Scizor pulls back its fist and then strikes in an attempt to either attack the foe or recover. Makes a metal sound upon impact.
Up Special: Iron Head. Scizor jumps with an iron head. The hitbox cannot KO, but does high damage, and has high hitlag. Makes a metal sound upon impact. And if B is held, Scizor will make an additional horizontial recovery punch.
Down Special: Razor Wind. At first it does nothing, but if it is used again after the first time is successful, Scizor will unleash a fury of blades of wind that can also suck foes in.
Final Smash: Giga Impact. This move works just like Marth's Final Smash. Press B to cancel your attack.
update
too fast he is a steel type is speed stat is lower than scythers
he should be heavier
down a and down b air are basically the same
the down a seems some what useless because you basically land almost before using it i think it should be changed
i have not found the a attack to be useful maybe it belongs elsewhere i would rather have some kind of melee atacks for the a
giga impact just looks like most of his other moves like iron head and bullet punch
it should have some sort of other gfx on it
maybe the move double hit as the a attack
maybe wing attack
side special is really good i like how strong it is but i think it has too much knock back bullet punch
is not that strong of a move unless it becomes iron head instead because it seems more
like ironhead than the up b does
the up b is hard to hit with and even though scizor cant learn sky upper cut but that seems to be what it is more so than iron head
maybe up b can be steel wing instead of the down a but still function like the up b does right now
i love the n-b,side b despite the crazy knockback it seems as strong as burst sonics side b except it comes out faster, i also like the forward throw and the down b. ithink one of the other throws should be changed because they are basically the same except the forward throw
giga impact looks like this in the anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkS_OPzHuqo 1:45
I really am enjoying this psa so far i hope this helps
Thank you for your feedback. :) And I'll find a way to fix up the Down Air.
As for Down Air and Air Down Special being the same, that is becuause I didn't want Scizor to have an Air Down Special.
Data found great use of Defog.
I was going to add more GFX to Giga Impcat, but I wanted to meet the deadline.
And I'm glad that you're enjoying Scizor. :)
thanks for working so hard
oh i think x scissor should go in the moveset because it is one of his best moves
edit: i take back what i said about the side b
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 25, 2011, 01:34:40 AM
I don't think Scizor will be able to be ported. ._.
And it has been ages since I last heard from DO.
actually, I'm almost done! I been working on it all day today out of bordom haha. I just need :
-up smash
-side B special
-Down B special
thats all! lol
This FUsed Ichigo PSA is turning out very well with my new animations :af:
Quote from: DivineOverlord on December 25, 2011, 06:57:46 AM
actually, I'm almost done! I been working on it all day today out of bordom haha. I just need :
-up smash
-side B special
-Down B special
thats all! lol
This FUsed Ichigo PSA is turning out very well with my new animations :af:
finaly a ichigo psa update i cant wait to see how it turned out xD
Damn it. I really don't know what to put for SIDE B, UP Smash, and DOWN B. Anyone have any ideas?...I can release this PSA tomorrow once I have ideas for these 3 moves. [regarding Fused Ichigo Version 1.0]
up smash cold be ichigo grabing his blade by the strap and swing it around?
Down B not sure maybe leave as a cool counter move? and side B maybe a combo on the ground and somekind of recovery on the air like naruto psa?
Quote from: Carnage on December 25, 2011, 09:50:29 AM
up smash cold be ichigo grabing his blade by the strap and swing it around?
Down B not sure maybe leave as a cool counter move? and side B maybe a combo on the ground and somekind of recovery on the air like naruto psa?
ooh i see. I like the Down B and SIDE B ideas. But the up smash wont work since there is no strap on his blade for fitmarth00.pac vertext :/
now all i need is up smash still lol
EDIT: NVM . Up smash works perfectly! I can create a strap with common gfx XD
I disagree with AnImAiNe about the whole speed thing and using the logic of "It's a Steel type so it should be slow" is completely non sensical. Despite Scizor having base 60 speed, it's always portrayed as a fast Pokemon. In the anime, it's always portrayed as a kind of ninja like Pokemon. Heck even in the games he has plenty of speed oriented moves like Quick Attack, Bullet Punch and Agility.
As for the moveset, I definitely want to try it out at some point. Needs some fresh animations though at some point.
I agree with SDo0m on that.
Plus, Scizor kinda needs that running speed, he's a mix up character, meant to play mind games... But, if his run speed was slow, he would have a MUCH harder time fighting.
He relies on running away, since his projectile would be even harder to make use of. And his movement, his strongest point, would be limited. He's a character who positions himself, and his foes... Having a good run speed helps this out greatly.
Quote from: DivineOverlord on December 25, 2011, 09:53:34 AM
ooh i see. I like the Down B and SIDE B ideas. But the up smash wont work since there is no strap on his blade for fitmarth00.pac vertext :/
now all i need is up smash still lol
EDIT: NVM . Up smash works perfectly! I can create a strap with common gfx XD
sounds like its gonna be a fun moveset xD i had this idea from SSBF2 where ichigos recovery his swing the blade by the strap to gain altitude :P
regarding scizor he hes by no means an OP characters i even think he needs a kinda of a buff in some moves for example his down Air needs a psa revamp is really hard to hit with it he falls to fast and that UP B why cant he go straight up? if we arenear and lower than the edje he are done for since he cant go straight up you should make it possible to go straight up same for the second boost in the up B it just doesnt seem like it obeys us at all
the down B should take half of the time it takes to charge since its really hard to charge it right now and when used after being charged it should go straight for the attack animation becuase it seems he does the charge animation and then if its charged it jumps to the attack the animations and they dont seem to connect that well
i see it stills has some falco moves i know its a beta and you might change them latter so im not gonna talk about that right now
Fs it needs psa and gfx revamp its really easy to kill ourselfs with it it should stop when it connects with the first oponent like marths and i had a glitch where i was dashing and a cpu trowed my the soccer ball and i lost the FS and still remanined the FS aura but B buton did the vaccum wave lol but when i died it was back to normal and i love that vacum wave attack :P i will test it further with my causins this afternoon and see if i can give more feedback.
Well, look at it this way, the down air's not meant to be an attack move, yes, it can do damage, but it's main use is to get to the ground faster, and possibly mix the foe up. Look in the video, there's a point when I use it, then due to it's lack of landing lag, use a side tilt right afterwords. It's a positioning tool.
Well, but look at it this way... The move can deal up to 37%, he has super armor when he spins, and it's EXTREMELY hard to DI out of... The only thing I think it needs, is more knock back on the final hit, so foes can't punish you for successfully hitting them... And maybe if possible, full invincibility during the spin, so that he can't be grabbed out of it oddly... But ONLY during the spin, the start up, and end lag should be of course punishable.
The Falco moves I do agree need changing, but some moves should function similarly to the originals. Like down smash, that is GREAT to use if Vacuum Wave hits, since it can kinda combo from it. Forward smash... I'm not sure what it should be honestly.
I haven't used the final smash much honestly... But yeah, I agree, but the PSA coding might be limited in that area. So you can push B to stop it.
Edit: I think I know what's wrong with the final smash... He's not invincible during it, the CPU used it, and the other CPU hit him out of it... And he still had a final smash aura.
CRAPPY FEEDBACK TIMEEEE!!
1.- Scizor seems to have trouble getting in some moves and lack a reliable fast attack to punish other than side-tilt.
2.- Love dash attack, pretty good and useful in some situations.
3.- Bullet punch look nice, like the startup time.
4.- Down tilt should e faster to punish opponents easily, but i cant really say much since i have barely tested this one.
5.- Neutral a sometimes does not work and simply will not work as keep away since the startup lag is pretty high and low rewarding. i suggest speeding it up or change it.
6.- Forward air, looks kinda weird in my experience, but pretty nice in overall, i mean, its hard to land due to falling speed and long start up lag but is pretty rewarding.
7.- Neutral S, love it, looks nice and works great, but sometimes the effect doesn't appear, dunno why.
8.- Simply love the detail of the metal sounds, i thing there should be more in the other attacks >:D but this is just personal meaningless opinion XP.
9.- Up s looks really good, nice for those times when you screw things up with miss calculating his falling speed.
10.- Since its so easy to dodge, i think his final smash should be faster, and btw, if he gets hit while doing it he will retain the FS glow until he dies. (i also thing he could be fully invincible while doing it)
I just love this PSA, but obviously needs like every other beta those little details that make something good awesome ^^.
i didnt mean that he should be slow i just felt like he was faster than he needed to be( i mean right now he feels faster than captain falcon) and that he should be just a little heavier since in the game he weighs more than two times scythers weight i just thought that would help emphasis that he is a steel type too and with that he would be able to be a bit more durable (not saying he isn't durable) and a lot of his moves allow him to navigate around the stage already. But i guess im going over board and this is not really a pokemon game.
:>.>palm: I can't believe I forgot to make Scizor invincible during the Final Smash.
Here is what I think after seeing SDo0M's vid.
The Falco moves do indeed need changing, and I think some of the animations could do with some from scratch custom animation.
The Falco moves could be more Pokemon moves or more creative moves in general.
The thing with most of your PSAs is you don't take the time to make a completely set of unique, original custom animations (namely the ones that would be used during a PvP game), and it would be a nice and fresh thing to do for your audience, to have a moveset with completely unique animations to propel it.
As for other Pokemon Moves Scizor has that can be used for the moveset...How about these?
Physical Moves:
Double Hit: Scizor does two attacks with his pincer-like claws. You could make a really cool animation with this one, and it's pretty adaptable as it can be used any number of his moves.
X-Scissor: A staple Physical Bug-Type move. Scizor does a double slash with both claws. This could be used as a Smash.
False Swipe: A unique move indeed, Scizor does a slash attack that cannot KO. Also very adaptable as a move.
Steel Wing: Scizor dives forward or in a direction with his wings aglow.
Special: Just because he's mainly a physical fighter doesn't mean special moves are out.
Venoshock: A very unique move, Scizor fires a purple bolt from his claw or his mouth. Has the potential to do additional damage through poison.
Flash Cannon: Scizor fires a blinding white beam.
Air Slash: Scizor swings his arm and fires a blade of air forward.
Bug Buzz: Scizor rapidly flits his wings and releases ultrasonic waves.
Just suggestions.
I can help with some animations if you want, KJP.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 25, 2011, 10:07:34 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKDLxAgY63Q I'll just leave this here. Merry Christmas puffball ^-^
Thanks for the review. :) And of course I'll update Scizor. And I'll think if something other than Defog.
Yes I do tend to do that Velen. ._. An the reason why there are Falco moves still in it is because I wanted to meet the deadline, and that caused Scizor to have a few Falco moves.
Quote from: U0 on December 25, 2011, 10:36:44 PMI can help with some animations if you want, KJP.
I'm glad that you would. :) I'm alright with it.
Quote from: KTH on December 25, 2011, 11:07:02 PM
Who's that stage?
Snowbound Village (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18193)
Alright... Thinking back to my beta testing...
I think what would make U-Turn better, is if he jumped MUCH higher, and if the backflip itself came out faster... But perhaps to balance it, the dash part can come out slower?
I do admit... Defog could be changed, maybe False Swipe could work, as a quick "GET OUT" move. Although, Defog does have slight uses. You can throw off an opponent's spacing... But, maybe False Swipe would work better, just a quick slash, with little end lag, and a set knock back, and no growth... It should place the enemy in a position that benefits Scizor.
*Looks through Velen's list*
Maybe Bug Buzz could be neutral air? It would have a similar use as his current neutral air.
X-Scissor could be forward smash, it already looks similar. And could use an X shaped GFX. Just make a bit of changes to the animation, and there you go.
I still am reluctant to see back air changed too much... It's really useful... But I guess it could have an animation change, with slight mechanics changes, like a turning claw attack.
I agree with SDo0m about up air... But I also find up tilt hard to land... Maybe just a bit more base knock back?
Honestly... I kinda like forward air the way it is, it's slow, but VERY powerful, I GUESS it's hit box could use a slight bit more disjoint. And maybe the animation changed up a bit. Like the start up is him preparing his claw, then a quick slash.
The forward tilt is meant to have only one controllable hit, since if you miss with it, he suffers end lag, otherwise, it would be as quick as one of Meta Knight's moves, with as little of cost as one of his as well.
As I said with beta testing, Scizor's down smash should function MUCH like his current down smash, since it's his best followup to Vacuum Wave, knock back, and animation differences should be made, but, it's start up should be about the same, and it should be able to hit as low to the ground as his current down smash.
Alright... That's my additional quarter in the machine. I hope this is helpful in some way.
I see all of your points and I'll make it in my duty to make Scizor better for everyone. :)
O.o Nice work.
lol at the dogs. xD
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 25, 2011, 11:58:11 PM
The forward tilt is meant to have only one controllable hit, since if you miss with it, he suffers end lag, otherwise, it would be as quick as one of Meta Knight's moves, with as little of cost as one of his as well.
As I said with beta testing, Scizor's down smash should function MUCH like his current down smash, since it's his best followup to Vacuum Wave, knock back, and animation differences should be made, but, it's start up should be about the same, and it should be able to hit as low to the ground as his current down smash.
Alright... That's my additional quarter in the machine. I hope this is helpful in some way.
1) What I actually meant was that you had the choice to do additional hits IF you landed it. Maybe I didn't specify (probably didn't XD)
2) Totally agree there
like i said earlier and sdoom said in the video it would be nice if we could choose the direction of scizor second boost and the first boost should also go straight up and not just side ways IMO but for a beta the moveset is looking good xD
DO
that Up smash is looking amazing and i like the N-B changes of gfx about the tilts ichigo is looking alot like a samurai/swordsman move he should be more fierce moving with the sword in the tilts he looks like a professional swords with all his steps counted to defeat the oponent he should be recless while moving and the attacs are good looking but the body and leg movements could be changed to look much more ichigo like also ichigo is in need of an import over marth really i hope someone finds some time to import ichigo even that MK import if anyone rigged it to marth sequeleton it would be nice
hey KJP would you consider incorporating scizor hovering a little above the ground kind of flight instead of him running since scizor usually uses his wings to move most of the time and that would put his wings to good use :laugh:
Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 26, 2011, 03:47:25 AMhey KJP would you consider incorporating scizor hovering a little above the ground kind of flight instead of him running since scizor usually uses his wings to move most of the time and that would put his wings to good use :laugh:
I could do that.
I like that Final Smash for Ichigo, DO.
Scizor is [censored]ing epic so far bro! Can't wait to see the finished product.
Quote from: SmashClash on December 26, 2011, 04:37:46 AM
I like that Final Smash for Ichigo, DO.
Thanks. I should be done soon. I changed up the aaa and side a animations to be more "ichigo-like." I should be done either Monday or Tuesday.:)
EDIT: Only side B remains to be done, which will be a super fast sword combo that he does when he fought bakuya. Release Date is Tuesday. I revamped several animations in my last video. XD
EDIT: 12-27-11
ICHIGO IS NOW COMPLETE. I AM 100% ACCURATE IN HIS MOVES AND ANIMATIONS. I'd say its the best PSA I ever made haha :af:
Nice DO i have been pining for this update ;D
Quote from: DivineOverlord on December 26, 2011, 07:46:50 AM
Thanks. I should be done soon. I changed up the aaa and side a animations to be more "ichigo-like." I should be done either Monday or Tuesday.:)
EDIT: Only side B remains to be done, which will be a super fast sword combo that he does when he fought bakuya. Release Date is Tuesday. I revamped several animations in my last video. XD
EDIT: 12-27-11
ICHIGO IS NOW COMPLETE. I AM 100% ACCURATE IN HIS MOVES AND ANIMATIONS. I'd say its the best PSA I ever made haha :af:
great cant wait to try it out xD he really needs a import but for now i want to try that moveset xD
Quote from: DivineOverlord on December 26, 2011, 07:46:50 AM
ICHIGO IS NOW COMPLETE. I AM 100% ACCURATE IN HIS MOVES AND ANIMATIONS.
I'll be the judge of that o: We'll all be the judge of that. o:
Quote from: xZedkiel on December 27, 2011, 09:09:01 PM
I'll be the judge of that o: We'll all be the judge of that. o:
haha you'll see. I spent more time on making his animations in comparison to sephiroth.
The moveset is done but he still has the same air, throws and taunts as marth. anyone have ideas for any of them?
what about forward grab has him move fast past a person in this case he goes right behind the person with the slash delayed like he moved really fast
A new DO moveset? Late Christmas WOOT!
Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 27, 2011, 11:12:24 PM
what about forward grab has him move fast past a person in this case he goes right behind the person with the slash delayed like he moved really fast
Hmm I'll see what I can do XD.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 27, 2011, 11:36:38 PM
A new DO moveset? Late Christmas WOOT!
yessir lol
his back grab can be just like metaknights in function
a taunt:he could turn like this sprite and then have spiritual energy around him maybe (http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/333/5/b/bankai_ichigo_idle_by_kirbybro4-d33vrsw.gif)
and then he can point forward
another: (http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/035/1/e/Ichigo__s_Taunt_by_HaruDSX.gif)
down air can mabe be a decending cut going down like links but with the sword in front of him instead of pointing down
either n-air or forward air can be a meteor smash with the sword
i found his voice if you guys know someone who can make a voice pack
i found a sprite that has the down air i was talking about (http://images.wikia.com/mcleodgaming/images/f/fa/Down_swipe.gif)
Are you going to release what you have so far since its still a beta?
Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 28, 2011, 12:12:53 AM
i found a sprite that has the down air i was talking about (http://images.wikia.com/mcleodgaming/images/f/fa/Down_swipe.gif)
Are you going to release what you have so far since its still a beta?
yeah I'll release it after I finish that down air animation
oh i think this could be the n-air if you didnt use this already (http://images.wikia.com/mcleodgaming/images/4/43/Ichigo_slasherloop_special.gif)
Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 28, 2011, 12:18:16 AM
oh i think this could be the n-air if you didnt use this already (http://images.wikia.com/mcleodgaming/images/4/43/Ichigo_slasherloop_special.gif)
I have that as his SIDE B special lol which can be used in air. XD
awesome i cant wait ;D
...I'm [censored]ing done...
...
I might come back, I might not...
Unlocked topic. >_> I'll start PSA again after I've cooled down for a bit. <_<
What's wrong k j p?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 28, 2011, 05:51:00 AMWhat's wrong k j p?
I'm not going to bring it in here. ._. It's best that I don't.
What about scizor have you been able to ponder the changes you wanna make
Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 28, 2011, 05:58:39 AMWhat about scizor have you been able to ponder the changes you wanna make
No, I was busy.
Your avatar matches your personality.
Your avatar matches your stars on this section as well.
Your Scizor PSA is epic.
Goodbye.
I lol'd, thx IS xD
He is right KJP, scizor is epic.
>.>
<.<
Kit and I have been working on Tifa for a while now and we think that she's ready for a couple Beta testers...So...who's up for it?
i'll do it if you want. who's she over?
Quote from: MandoWolfe on December 30, 2011, 01:40:57 AMi'll do it if you want. who's she over?
She has been ported over onto Pit. She was originally going to be over ZSS, but he file size is too small.
I'd love to Test it out. I love giving feedback. :3
Quote from: Dark Aura on December 30, 2011, 03:16:16 AMI'd love to Test it out. I love giving feedback. :3
Alright. :) There are just a few fixes I have to make first.
Need one more for the critique bin?
So I might as well go over each move and discuss what's good and what could use improving. Here goes nothing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That sums up my initial thoughts, I'll keep playing around with it and post anything else I think is worth note.
Quote from: Get A Load of This! on December 30, 2011, 05:43:17 AM
So I might as well go over each move and discuss what's good and what could use improving. Here goes nothing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That sums up my initial thoughts, I'll keep playing around with it and post anything else I think is worth note.
Since Jiggy won't know the reasons behind some of these, I'll post about em.
Jabs: Changed up the animation of Attack13. It's now faster at the start so it can properly chain from Attack 11 and 12, while slower at the end of the swing and could render combos from it null.
F-Tilts: Yes, I would like to keep them. Since there's still no good way to make a projectile, I gave her a few to entend her range better then a Leg or Arm could. Plus I have a hard enough time trying to tilt so I rarely would use em myself. The Fire's damage is Jiggy's department though as we had to redo it from it's other version.
Up-smash: Yeah. Told him to fix that hit box several times. The Animation's wonky cause I was starting to run outa ideas (Upsmash and all the air-a's)
Forward Smash: I extended the LHaveN a little. Might help.
N-Air: Great for plinking people on the way down. Has enough effect from the damage to chain into a ground attack
U-Air: I haven't gotten the chance to really test it since I passed out last night.
Air-N-B: Did you know the fully charged version spikes =3
F-B: The ground version is kinda glitchy since we had to force in a psa fix that prevents her from moving if she was to slide, else it's more effective on higher damaged foes. I'll admit could use better knock back.
The Air version is in a Beta stage cause of the fact the bone the arrow comes from isn't correct and is needing a hard fix, which we're waiting for. Thought I told Jiggy to tell the testers that.
D-B: I shortened the start up cast time again, and extended the range of Meteor. There's supposed to be 10 spells that she'll randomly cast, but I haven't figured out many past those.
Final Smash: told him about that knock back a few times =p
I have a question KJ, X isn't on your list.. You remove him? D: And if you didn't, you think up a moveset for him yet? If not, would you like ideas?
Quote from: xZedkiel on December 31, 2011, 05:08:22 AMI have a question KJ, X isn't on your list.. You remove him? D: And if you didn't, you think up a moveset for him yet? If not, would you like ideas?
No. I did not remove X. I just forgot to update the OP. And sure, throw out your ideas.
Tch.
Figures.
...
>_>
<_<
...
New character added...
<_<
>_>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Now let's see how many days it takes for it to get noticed. >_>
...
Also this is my last day with the laptop. I have to return it tomorrow. I'll ask my teacher if I can borrow it for longer. >_>
Noticed in like five minutes.
Don't remember much about his abilities from the show, but I'm definitely following this one.
hmm veemon thats interesting wouldn't his moveset be hard all i ever saw him do was v headbutt there is an exveemon in the vault just in case you didnt see it
I wonder how this moveset will work out...
V headbutt should be side B and work like Ike's Side B, except he bounces back off of the opponent.
i think exveemon would be better and easier to make a moveset for he has a pseudo beam attack v laser, he is a good hand to hand fighter and he can fly as well as use biting attacks and he looks badass
Inb4Vee.
Groose Theme FTW! xP
...
And for Veemon's moveset, I'll try basing it off his moveset in Digimon Rumble Arena 2.
wouldn't his champion form be easier for you from what i remember the rumble games dont have lots of moves for the rookie levels not enough for a good brawl move set
Eh whatever. >_>
Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on January 05, 2012, 08:37:14 PMwouldn't his champion form be easier for you from what i remember the rumble games dont have lots of moves for the rookie levels not enough for a good brawl move set
I'm not sure if there are any imports of Flamedramon or Imperialdramon.
Show me a pic of the character, get me a decent model (hopefully already in a T stance) and I'll import them after I finish Krystal. That's IF I like the character design of either one, never was a fan of Digimon, but if the design is cool, eh...I got nothin but time. At least for an import.
Note i said AFTER Krystal. And she might take all year... =3
I beleive I need to explain why I rage and get jealous.
Read if you want to.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 06, 2012, 02:58:11 AM
I beleive I need to explain why I rage and get jealous.
Read if you want to.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
wow! -.- that's sad I've always payed attention to you and your hacks yeah life is like that sometimes. I know that's harsh, but try not to take it out on others. I really hope some day your life turns around for the best! :) Good luck with everything :laugh:
As for leaving and psa that's up to you make a choise and for the good. ;)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 06, 2012, 02:49:15 AM
Eh whatever. >_>
I'm not sure if there are any imports of Flamedramon or Imperialdramon.
Imperialdramon is his mega, and Flamedramon is a armor digivolution. His Champion is XVeemon. I can think up a good moveset for you for him if you'd like ^_^
And bro, I like using your PSA's, SDo0m's, Haloed's, Ayzer's, BBB, Divine's, and they all entertain me. All of you get your own share of attention, and if you've noticed SDo0m gets attention from the same people all the time, and so do you. I understand that this happens to you in real life, and I know how hard it is to not be getting lots of attention. But attention isn't everything in life, there are many more other important things. And we're choosing to be with you man, you're not forcing us.
Quote from: xZedkiel on January 06, 2012, 03:53:07 AM
Imperialdramon is his mega, and Flamedramon is a armor digivolution. His Champion is XVeemon. I can think up a good moveset for you for him if you'd like ^_^
And bro, I like using your PSA's, SDo0m's, Haloed's, Ayzer's, BBB, Divine's, and they all entertain me. All of you get your own share of attention, and if you've noticed SDo0m gets attention from the same people all the time, and so do you. I understand that this happens to you in real life, and I know how hard it is to not be getting lots of attention. But attention isn't everything in life, there are many more other important things. And we're choosing to be with you man, you're not forcing us.
^This man speaks sense.
I dont mean to sound like a [censored] or anything, but dont let this situation hurt you. You can get through this, just believe in yourself.
Your PSAs are awesome, i really dont know why you feel like thats going unoticed, but hey, everyone has their share of problems. Gonna take some fire for this, but maybe you should think about a sabatical (break), get your life back on track a little, then maybe you'll feel better.
I am actually surprised to see people comment after all the rages, good way to drag attention to you KJP.
Anyways, just remember, Life problems------------------------Other stuff
Dont let your problems s*** something you are good at, believe me, it has happened to me, a lot.
And you are just jealous, nothing to much to worry about, it not like you are going to die because someone is better than you, i mean, you are not in a competition or anything to get mad when someone is better, there will be always someone who is better at something.
And yes, its irritating as hell :srs:
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on January 06, 2012, 07:04:01 AM
I am actually surprised to see people comment after all the rages, good way to drag attention to you KJP.
You're comments really don't help when you start with something like this, man.
Quote from: Velen on January 06, 2012, 07:07:08 AM
You're comments really don't help when you start with something like this, man.
Errrr..... i think you get me wrong bro, i said that because i remember people saying:
"I am not going to even bother answering these rage comments"
here is EXveemon has already been in the vault lol
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 06, 2012, 02:58:11 AM
I beleive I need to explain why I rage and get jealous.
Read if you want to.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I swear I've seen these exact words before. Like, a couple of weeks ago...well whatever.
Well there are many things I could say, but most of them would either come out as needlessly offensive or just overly blunt so I won't say them. I will say these two things though. The first is that I'm not happy about these being constantly directed towards me. When you locked the topic before, I spoke to Miacis a little about it and whilst I won't go into what we discussed, I will state that I did say it saddens me how you feel undermined by what I'm doing. I'm simply doing what I like doing and striving to be the best I can at it, constantly trying to improve as an animator and moveset maker. Having a sort of disdain for someone doing something well is just silly.
Also, you may not have noticed in all this, but we do movesets in vastly different ways that quite frankly it's almost incomparable. With model importing for example, there's really only one way to go about it. You follow those steps and tutorials laid out by people and the process is the same almost every time. After that it's really down to how clean your rig is and the quality of the texture, model and shaders in general.
With PSA, it's different though. Each PSAer has their own completely different way of working and not just when it comes down to developing the PSA, but also in what they strive to achieve. Comparing you and I would be like comparing an Olympic sprinter to a marathon runner. They both essentially do the same thing. They run, they train and they strive to achieve excellence. However, the ways they go about doing it are completely different to the point where people wouldn't think of them as being very similar at all.
As far as advice goes, I'd say find something more to do. The world is full of opportunities and activities and I'm a strong believer that there isn't a single person on this earth that isn't just good at one thing. Find your stride, and stick with it!
>.>
<.<
I thank you all for your words and I hope I can stop this.
...
And maybe I could do both Veemon and ExVeemon.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 04, 2012, 08:24:43 AM
Inb4Vee.
*appears out of nothingness*
Well I already told ya what I thought on MSN KJP.
But yea, pretty much most of the people here summed it up.
Stay strong, KJP.
And sorry to hear about what you had to go through. :C
KJP, you're awesome. You have absolutely no reason to rage on the KC:MM peoples. Silent, ever since he and I signed up, which was near the same time, had never demanded attention. He never did his work for attention or praise. He did it to pleasure himself enjoy what he wanted seeing its result in a game, and satisfy my woman please the public. Never for glory. You should feel great that you enjoy your own PSA's, cause that's what it's about. Enjoying what YOU do yourself. And people enjoy your work. I don't do my recolors for praise, I do them cause I enjoy making well blended color combinations that stand out and look great together, and I do characters I love, such as ExVeemon, Zero, Tekkaman Blade, and Silver. I personally love my Silver textures as much as I loved Silver V1, loved cause I now love Silver V2 despite the fact that it's not even constructed lol cause I know you'll do an amazing job. You can stop this, and if you ever feel like you need some attention, REALIZE that every single comment here, EVERYONE who comments is reading your stuff and giving attention.
And btw, most of SDo0m's thread is filled with spam XD
I see your point Zedikel. I also like seeing characters I like in game too. But let's move on to the more important PSA work. xP
I think I might also plan on making a PSA for ExVeemon too. I think I should do more Pokemon and Digimon PSAs. xP
I'm also taking my hand at animating for revamping a Pit OC PSA I made a long time ago. And I'm liking my results. I have the Waits, the walks, the run, the turns, the stops, the Smashes, the Side Tilt, the Dash Attack and Attack100 done so far. I'll see if I can make .gifs for a few of them.
I'm gonna think you up a moveset for XVeemon. in a sec. I'll update this post with it.
i like pie :3
to be serious now, I hope it goes okay with your life and on KCMM now :3
it's sad someone like you gets ignorate and they [censored]ing on you for nothing :srs:
but dont worry about them! if they choosing to not listen on you,
they will suffer cause they dont know what they missed, they have themself to blame on and I hope they crying every night just because of that!
I have been too in your shoes, in grade 1-6 I was always bullied and no one wanted to be friend with me just because I was "diffirent" (I having autism).
and it wasn't a low level bully, it was lower! One time they push me down in a stonestair that nearly brake my neck, the doctor said I was lucky I survived :'(
switched school after grade 6
anyway, you shouldn't be jealous of the other PSAer!
just like SD said, there is so big so you can do like anything! and it's diffirent to person to person when it's complete!
you have your own personal touch and your PSA is really great :3
it's like in movies and machinimas I doing, everyone following the line from a idea to a finished product big there is so big so it always ending up diffirent! just like PSA :3
and to be real honest, I have been jealous on you :kdance:
well, you are a mod on KCMM, you are awesome, great PSA hacker, you even has jigglypuff as brawlsona! a popular one!
always have seen you as a japanice rival (that you battle with a friend to get better and better) and not as a american rival (that you want to crush at 150%) :kdance:
hope it feels better jigglybrother :kdance:
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 06, 2012, 11:59:46 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
that true words!
I see. Well the time will come for all of us eventually.
This is all I could think of using some attacks from Digimon season 2 and from Digimon Masters..
Basic Hits
AAA: Hard swung right punch, hard swung rleft punch, strong out reaching left kick.
Side A: A spinning Kick aiming towards the chest.
Down A: Drops onto hands and spins sweep kicks forward
Up A: Uppercuts the air.
Dash Attack: Comes out of flight into a sommersault-like heel-drop kick,
Smash Attacks
Side Smash: Vee-Punch - He charges a strong punch while leaning back.
Down Smash: A strong spinning tail swipe that hits both sides.
Up Smash: Scratches an X above his head while facing the screen.
Specials
Neutral B: Vee-Laser - He fires an X shaped laser from the markings on his chest.
Side B: Critical Crunch - Like Bowser's old Side B, grabs and bites.
Down B: Idk <.>
Up B: Either flight, or Charizard's Up B.
Aerials
Neutral A: Spins to attack with wings.
Forward A: A hard swung punch that makes him spin around.
Down A: Kicks downward with one leg at an angle.
Up A: Spinning upwards kicks at an angle.
Back A: A wide arching slash that makes him turn around.
Throws
Grab Pummel: Headbutts
Forward Throw: Punches foe up enough to land a "Sparta Kick" on them.
Up Throw: Knees them upward and then kicks again with a backflip kick.
Down Throw: Drags them onto the floor and leaves them there and spins in the air to land a hard tail swing on the foe.
Back Throw: Grabs them by their feet and swings them around twice and throws them back,
Final Smash
Opt 1 - If possible, have him digivolve? If so then there's either Paildramon or skipping straight to Imperialdramon without Stingmon though..
Opt 2 - Final Vee Laser. A larger and stronger version of the Vee Laser that would deplete ExVee's energy.
Edit: Someone come up with a Down B, all I get is a counter where he dodges behind you and kicks you back.
I like how everyone kinda stopped with Tifa =_=
Quote from: Ӄit on January 07, 2012, 09:40:35 PMI like how everyone kinda stopped with Tifa =_=
The other two people have yet to give feedback as well. ._.
Sorry KJP, i've been really busy with school to even play SSBB. I have this whole crap that they're giving me about my financial aid and stuff, so im trying to get that fixed first. I'll give you some feedback the moment i get the chance too.
Quote from: MandoWolfe on January 07, 2012, 10:49:08 PMSorry KJP, i've been really busy with school to even play SSBB. I have this whole crap that they're giving me about my financial aid and stuff, so im trying to get that fixed first. I'll give you some feedback the moment i get the chance too.
It's alright.
...
Speaking of financial stuff, the government took $100 form my mother's account, thus making her rent check bounce. And now my mom is going to get rid of our internet on Monday. >_>
AMERICA!
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 07, 2012, 11:06:30 PM
It's alright.
...
Speaking of financial stuff, the government took $100 form my mother's account, thus making her rent check bounce. And now my mom is going to get rid of our internet on Monday. >_>
AMERICA!
My god, some people just cant catch a break sometimes. I hope this doesnt hinder you too much.
>.>
<.<
Before my internet gets shut down, I decided to throw together an animation pack based on the shuffle from LMFAO-Party Rock Anthem. I cannot make a video of it because I do not have Dolphin on this laptop. And I cannot take picture because I don't have a .bin converter on this laptop.
Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on January 08, 2012, 10:56:21 AMMy god, some people just cant catch a break sometimes. I hope this doesnt hinder you too much.
I think it's going to hiner me quite a bit.
Btw, did you even acknowledge the moveset I posted above? ):
Quote from: xZedkiel on January 09, 2012, 03:25:18 AMBtw, did you even acknowledge the moveset I posted above? ):
Oh. My apologies. ^_^" It does look good. I just might use it. :) And since I'm taking my hand at animating, I can animate too. :)
>.>
<.<
I managed to make a .gif of the animation with Mario doing the shuffle. xP
(The .gif is slower than the animation)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24620
It's out now. xP
You should state what taunt it replaces.
Unless it's all?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 09, 2012, 04:17:28 AMYou should state what taunt it replaces. Unless it's all?
Well you can replace whichever taunt you choose.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 09, 2012, 03:29:15 AM
Oh. My apologies. ^_^" It does look good. I just might use it. :) And since I'm taking my hand at animating, I can animate too. :)
Yay :D This makes me extremely happy! ^_^ You can definitely use my recolors in your pack if you do it.
Edit: Also that's not called a shuffle, that's called the running Man which is incorporated into a shuffle.
feedback time
(http://i42.tinypic.com/24e6c7c.jpg)
animation seems smooth, and cool looking, and i tlooks like what its supposed to be, the only fault i see, is that u didnt move the hip bone at all, and he seem a little bit stiff, with his ass all not moving and stuff... >.<
other than that, great job
Blast out dat Party Rock Anthem! I say first and 2nd option
Quote from: jokekid on January 09, 2012, 10:43:06 AMfeedback time animation seems smooth, and cool looking, and i tlooks like what its supposed to be, the only fault i see, is that u didnt move the hip bone at all, and he seem a little bit stiff, with his ass all not moving and stuff... >.< other than that, great job
I did move the HipN bone, but not very much. Thanks for the feedback.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 10, 2012, 05:37:38 PMBlast out dat Party Rock Anthem! I say first and 2nd option
Well I managed to take people's advice about taking my hand at animating, and so I did. I'm making animations for a revamp of one of my original characters (not Carchar). And I made quite a few animations. And then I decided to do a full character pack of a well known dance. And I really liked how it came out.
Quote from: jokekid on January 09, 2012, 10:43:06 AM
animation seems smooth, and cool looking, and i tlooks like what its supposed to be, the only fault i see, is that u didnt move the hip bone at all, and he seem a little bit stiff, with his ass all not moving and stuff... >.<
other than that, great job
Wow... You pretty much said what I was gonna say. ._.
>.>
<.<
Kit an I have made more updates to Tifa...She's just about ready for a release...Anyone want to test. And those who wanted to test earlier, do you still want to test?
May I be a tester please I really enjoy your work it is so well done
So no one else wants to test Tifa? >_>
Quote from: DarkAuraKirby on January 11, 2012, 04:02:56 AM
May I be a tester please I really enjoy your work it is so well done
Sure thing. I'll send you the files when I get the chance. :)
I'll test it out too.
>.>
<.<
My idea on how to critique a PSA...
Animations:
0 for the most crappy animations-10 for the best animations.
Swapped animations count too.
Amount of Effort Put Into the PSA:
0 for no effort-10 for most effort.
Balance:
0 for OP-10 for balanced.
Play Style:
0 for no fun at all-10 for very fun.
Glitches/Freezes:
0 for glitches/freezes all the time-10 for no glitches/freezes.
Creativity:
0 for not very creative-10 for very creative.
Overall:
0 for a really bad PSA-10 for a really good PSA.
I'll test it
Quote from: neox-the-neobian on January 11, 2012, 10:01:03 PMI'll test it
Alright. I'm sending the PM to the three new testers now.
Animations - I would say about a 8 they are well done but a question on the side B in midair is that like bio or something I do love the the effect of the side B in midair the green arrow then the bubble effect behind it and for some reason it leaves like a part of a rainbow on the part of the stage or something guess aprt of the effect or animation after the attack
Effort - Indeed a 10 I know this stuff is never easy and takes time and practice you sir have a gift for this type of stuff
Balance - Hmm about a 6
Play style - In my opinion it is very fun to play as and kick Cloud and Seph's but with so about a 9
Glitches/Freezes - For the glitches part i do not know if this would be a gltich but the sid b in air after it is done it leaves like a blotchy rainbow effect over the part of the stage I am playing on as for freezes none thus far I would give this a overall 8
Creativity - Very creative a 10 for me
And overall - With some animation fixes on that side b in mid air overall it would be a very fun psa to have and download and add to anyones Pit
I'm glad you like Tifa. But you should give the animating credit to Kit. Afterall, she was the one who started the Tifa Project.
Oh okay then kudos on the animation to Kit very well done I hope my input was of some use I tried my best anyway
Quote from: DarkAuraKirby on January 11, 2012, 11:05:33 PM
Animations - I would say about a 8 they are well done but a question on the side B in midair is that like bio or something I do love the the effect of the side B in midair the green arrow then the bubble effect behind it and for some reason it leaves like a part of a rainbow on the part of the stage or something guess aprt of the effect or animation after the attack
Effort - Indeed a 10 I know this stuff is never easy and takes time and practice you sir have a gift for this type of stuff
Balance - Hmm about a 6
Play style - In my opinion it is very fun to play as and kick Cloud and Seph's but with so about a 9
Glitches/Freezes - For the glitches part i do not know if this would be a gltich but the sid b in air after it is done it leaves like a blotchy rainbow effect over the part of the stage I am playing on as for freezes none thus far I would give this a overall 8
Creativity - Very creative a 10 for me
And overall - With some animation fixes on that side b in mid air overall it would be a very fun psa to have and download and add to anyones Pit
Quote from: DarkAuraKirby on January 11, 2012, 11:09:40 PM
Oh okay then kudos on the animation to Kit very well done I hope my input was of some use I tried my best anyway
Thanks ^_^ and yeah. Air-S-B was supposed to be bio but I didn't get around re-tweeking the arrow itself. Jiggy did alot of work on the psa side and He's done an awesome job with my "demands" XD
Well anyway it was awesome to be able to be a tester to yours and KingJigglyPuff's work I hope I can be of some service in the future
Quote from: DarkAuraKirby on January 12, 2012, 07:11:22 AMWell anyway it was awesome to be able to be a tester to yours and KingJigglyPuff's work I hope I can be of some service in the future
It's alright with me. :)
awesome do let me know then if you need a tester for any other psa's and such in the future
Hey KJP did your teacher let you use the computer again?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 13, 2012, 05:25:05 PMHey KJP did your teacher let you use the computer again?
Yes she did. :P
I had to wait awhile to test this, here's my review:
Animations: about a 9, some animations seem slow to me for some reason.
Effort: 10, no explanation is needed.
Balance: ? I still have to test this in vBrawl, in minus she's really under powered.
Play style: about an 8, I sort of had a hard time recovering and I really don't know the game that much so I don't know how the down B is supposed to work.
Glitches: 9.5, the only glitch I found was the air side B making you float up if you were rising.
Creativity: ? I know nothing about final fantasy games in general to be able to know what moves are based on.
Overall: 9 I enjoyed this PSA so far (and had lulz when playing it with one of pit's costumes) and I want to see how the final version will come out.
Quote from: MANSTA8 on January 14, 2012, 08:47:58 AM
I had to wait awhile to test this, here's my review:
Animations: about a 9, some animations seem slow to me for some reason.
Effort: 10, no explanation is needed.
Balance: ? I still have to test this in vBrawl, in minus she's really under powered.
Play style: about an 8, I sort of had a hard time recovering and I really don't know the game that much so I don't know how the down B is supposed to work.
Glitches: 9.5, the only glitch I found was the air side B making you float up if you were rising.
Creativity: ? I know nothing about final fantasy games in general to be able to know what moves are based on.
Overall: 9 I enjoyed this PSA so far (and had lulz when playing it with one of pit's costumes) and I want to see how the final version will come out.
@Playstyle: Down-B is a charge type skill. Hitting Down-B once will charge 1 stock of Materia. Using D-B again will cast one of them at random.
@Glitch: Yeah. Originally we had a "hard stop" code in to force her from floating except down, but I forgot about it and had it removed. The new build has it reimplemented.
And yeah, anything I (and I'm sure Jiggy) builds has vBrawl in mind.
would scizor v2 be next or something else?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 15, 2012, 02:03:19 AMwould scizor v2 be next or something else?
The upcoming characters I'll be doing are as followed, but not in order.
-Scizor v2.
-Silver v2.
-Veemon.
-ExVeemon.
-Yosemite Sam revamp.
-Kit Ballard.
-Scraggy.
-Megaman X.
-Daffy Duck (This character is a maybe).
-Predator (Waiting for a good rig).
-Xenomorph (Waiting for a good rig).
:patrick: wow im anticipating megman,scizor,exveemon,silver,and predator
If there was a poll on who to do next, Scizor and Megaman X would be the top.
Quote from: hero3120 on January 15, 2012, 05:12:02 AMIf there was a poll on who to do next, Scizor and Megaman X would be the top.
I think I would most likely do Scizor v2 next because I'm still waiting for the Megaman X rig by Beyond.
Edit: Zoroark revamp and Blaziken will also be characters whom I will do.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 15, 2012, 05:13:33 AM
I think I would most likely do Scizor v2 next because I'm still waiting for the Megaman X rig by Beyond.
Edit: Zoroark revamp and Blaziken will also be characters whom I will do.
Sky Uppercut and Blaze Kick are necessary. o:
Quote from: xZedkiel on January 15, 2012, 05:40:02 AMSky Uppercut and Blaze Kick are necessary. o:
Of course those moves will be in there. :P Sky Uppercut will either be Up-Special or Up-Smash. And Blaze Kick will either Be a Special or Forward Smash.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 15, 2012, 05:45:02 AM
Of course those moves will be in there. :P Sky Uppercut will either be Up-Special or Up-Smash. And Blaze Kick will either Be a Special or Forward Smash.
I think he should have a very Martial Arts filled move-set, including some high jump kicks, cross chops, remember Blazikens jump really high, use that to the move-sets advantage.
Quote from: xZedkiel on January 15, 2012, 05:47:05 AMI think he should have a very Martial Arts filled move-set, including some high jump kicks, cross chops, remember Blazikens jump really high, use that to the move-sets advantage.
I think I'll make him jump higher than Falco.
will Blaziken be over captain falcon or you port him over a other?
Quote from: MarioDK on January 15, 2012, 07:58:02 AMwill Blaziken be over captain falcon or you port him over a other?
I think I'll have him stay over Captain Falcon.
Yeah I think that's best.
Oh and look who's back. :3
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on January 17, 2012, 07:33:05 AMYeah I think that's best. Oh and look who's back. :3
It's been a while since I last heard from you. :P
>.>
<.<
Just a slight bump, but again two more characters came to my mind.
...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Man I need to stop coming up with charater ideas. ._.
Blaziken, Zoroark, Silver, Veemon, ExVeemon, and Kit will have a delay due to rigging problems/flaws. I have yet to test Scraggy. I want to wait for Beyond's Megaman X rig before I continue on X. I want to wait for rigs of Predator and Xenomorph. And I will add Golurk too. So Scizor and Yosemite Sam are my primary objectives at the moment.
what about the Silver model from Sonic Generations? I thought someone already rigged and ported him?
ghirahi would be awesome, and groose would be funny as hell
Quote from: MandoWolfe on January 18, 2012, 04:21:05 AMwhat about the Silver model from Sonic Generations? I thought someone already rigged and ported him?
I found major problems with the fingers. :\
I (unfotunately) have a couple rather nice Silveer models for Gmod if you'd like me to see if they would do for ya
Quote from: -- Infringing Name Deleted -- on January 18, 2012, 02:13:38 PM
I (unfotunately) have a couple rather nice Silveer models for Gmod if you'd like me to see if they would do for ya
Sure, you can if you want. :)
Edit: Work on Scizor v2 has begun.
Revamped animation for Forward Air and I am making the A attack be False Swipe. A move with good knockback, but no kill power.
Quote from: King[Censored] on January 18, 2012, 04:51:51 PM
Sure, you can if you want. :)
Edit: Work on Scizor v2 has begun.
Revamped animation for Forward Air and I am making the A attack be False Swipe. A move with good knockback, but no kill power.
My biggest complaint really for Scizor was the lack of an A combo. Animation work is all ways nice, and balancing a few attacks would really make the moveset feel much better.
The main thing scizor needs is better animations and attacks that flow together. He should be able to combo using other moves than his neutral b.
KJP any chance of foward smash be the smae be he corsses the claws and an X gfx pops out representing x scizor?
Quote from: Carnage on January 18, 2012, 11:39:37 PMKJP any chance of foward smash be the smae be he corsses the claws and an X gfx pops out representing x scizor?
I think I'm having Forward Air be X-Scizzor.
Quote from: Uncle0wnage on January 18, 2012, 11:36:44 PMThe main thing scizor needs is better animations and attacks that flow together. He should be able to combo using other moves than his neutral b.
I'm of course making better animations. And I'll try seeing if I can make better combo moves.
cool, good luck!
chea cant wait ;D
Quote from: King[Censored] on January 18, 2012, 04:51:51 PM
Sure, you can if you want. :)
Edit: Work on Scizor v2 has begun.
Revamped animation for Forward Air and I am making the A attack be False Swipe. A move with good knockback, but no kill power.
Kk. I'll check in a lil.
Quote from: Uncle0wnage on January 18, 2012, 11:36:44 PM
The main thing scizor needs is better animations and attacks that flow together. He should be able to combo using other moves than his neutral b.
I agree with the better animations part, but he should only be able to combo with neutral B, if you made other combo moves, neutral B would kinda lose what makes it unique in his move set... If other moves could do the same thing, it would be... I don't know...
I think what he should focus on more is, moves that position your foe. The new jab should be great for that.
Also, I hope he stays Brawlish, no taunt moves, no moves different specials depending if he's on the ground, or in the air... That kinda stuff.
*Reads title*
*Is excited*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
How's this guy look?
I am pretty excited too, seeing as not only do you make good PSA's, but you make em relatively fast too :D
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on January 19, 2012, 09:33:30 AMSorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
How's this guy look?
=D Isn't that the Brawl model? I think MarioDK made a rig with the Brawl model. That rig is pretty good, but has texture issues whn ported over onto Falco for some reason. :/ But Maybe I could try porting Silver over someone else and see how that works.
Quote from: Master Phoenix on January 19, 2012, 11:58:33 AMI am pretty excited too, seeing as not only do you make good PSA's, but you make em relatively fast too :D
I tend to make PSAs quickly because I have more time to work on them.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 19, 2012, 12:10:59 PM
=D Isn't that the Brawl model? I think MarioDK made a rig with the Brawl model. That rig is pretty good, but has texture issues whn ported over onto Falco for some reason. :/ But Maybe I could try porting Silver over someone else and see how that works.
to be honest, I wouldn't know lol. I just have the model in gmod XD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 19, 2012, 12:10:59 PM
=D Isn't that the Brawl model? I think MarioDK made a rig with the Brawl model. That rig is pretty good, but has texture issues whn ported over onto Falco for some reason. :/ But Maybe I could try porting Silver over someone else and see how that works.
I'd love to see Silver over someone else because I enjoyed your PSA but I also like Falco. :)
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 19, 2012, 07:24:34 AM
I agree with the better animations part, but he should only be able to combo with neutral B, if you made other combo moves, neutral B would kinda lose what makes it unique in his move set... If other moves could do the same thing, it would be... I don't know...
I think what he should focus on more is, moves that position your foe. The new jab should be great for that.
Also, I hope he stays Brawlish, no taunt moves, no moves different specials depending if he's on the ground, or in the air... That kinda stuff.
I agree yet disagree. The move won't lose it's usefulness if he had other combo tools, since having a way to combo from a distance will always be useful. It more detracts from the uniqueness of the moveset as a whole. As you rightly stated, Scizor focuses on spacing and bringing the foe to him. There's a good level of cleverness required to use him really effectively and that makes him more satisfying to use.
Maybe I should make a poll what people would want.
...
Or is that not a good idea?
...
Also more progress on Scizor v2 again.
I changed the Up-Tilt to Night Slash. I kinda based the animation on a shouruken.
New Side Taunt: Leer. Don't worry, it's just a taunt and has no added effects.
I think I'll change the Final Smash to Hyper Beam.
...
And I'll try to see if I can port MarioDK's Silver rig over someone other than Falco. I might keep it over Sonic though.
i dont think it is cuz it over falco i think it is the model
and the problem is idk how to fix that black but atleast its only on result screen
Quote from: MarioDK on January 19, 2012, 07:01:38 PMi dont think it is cuz it over falco i think it is the model and the problem is idk how to fix that black but atleast its only on result screen
It's a big thing because you know as well as I do that people will be complaining and reporting about the texture problem.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 19, 2012, 07:09:36 PMIt's a big thing because you know as well as I do that people will be complaining and reporting about the texture problem.
use Nano´s Silver model from Sonic gen.
it just needing a better texture
Quote from: MarioDK on January 19, 2012, 08:30:37 PMuse Nano´s Silver model from Sonic gen. it just needing a better texture
It needs more than that. The fingers need to be re-rigged.
would the attack double hit work in your moveset
Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 20, 2012, 12:37:17 AMwould the attack double hit work in your moveset
I think it might.
And also I'm going to add a glide that only goes downward, because Scizor can glide in the anime.
Edit: We just got our desktop back. Now I don't have to worry about having to borrow one. =D
...
Also more progress on Scizor.
-Added a glide.
Details on the glide:
-Only moves doward.
-Can cancel with the jump and special buttons.
-Can preform a glide attack by pressing the attack button.
-Just like a real glide if Scizor hits the ground while gliding, he will be downed. If Scizor hits the ground during his glide attack, he'll breifly land. And if you cancel the glide, he'll go into helpless.
-New Final Smash. Hyper Beam.
-Fixed up the Down Air.
-Iron Head can now KO.
That is all for now. :)
Hey King Jiggly your image needs fixing.
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on January 21, 2012, 01:09:45 AMHey King Jiggly your image needs fixing.
I know. ._. But I still need to find a picture again.
Oh sweet, would you mind showing a preview of Hyper Beam, cause I am pretty curious as to what it is like.
You received your desktop back?
Does that mean you'll do Megaman X PSA soon?
Quote from: hero3120 on January 21, 2012, 02:45:00 AMYou received your desktop back? Does that mean you'll do Megaman X PSA soon?
I'm waiting for Beyond's rig. But I suppose I could use GBC's rig for now.
what about italian stallion's megaman i thought megaman x was what you were doing GBC is classic megaman
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 21, 2012, 02:48:56 AM
I'm waiting for Beyond's rig. But I suppose I could use GBC's rig for now.
*Ugg* NO!
Use this one instead.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24172
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 21, 2012, 03:02:12 AM*Ugg* NO! Use this one instead. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24172
o.o This one is much better.
:srs: thats what i was talking about with my post :P
Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 21, 2012, 03:01:49 AM
what about italian stallion's megaman i thought megaman x was what you were doing GBC is classic megaman
It was made by ramonM64.
Also... Scizor with Hyper Beam?
lolwut
Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 21, 2012, 03:16:03 AM:srs: thats what i was talking about with my post :P
IS just retextured the rig(s) to make it/them look better.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 21, 2012, 03:17:46 AMIt was made by ramonM64. Also... Scizor with Hyper Beam? lolwut
I tried Giga Impact, but the way I made it made Scizor kill himself often. :/
How about Razor Wind?
The only problem I have with Hyper Beam is that it's somewhat cliche, since it's the ubiquitous "omg sooper powerful" move that every Pokemon and its mother can learn. Plus, Scizor has a very poor Special Attack and wouldn't be using it in the first place.
And yes, I know that Razor Wind is a Special move, but Scyther learns it and it just seems more fitting.
Also, don't rely entirely on using Pokemon moves for all of his attacks. I think if you think of more original moves for his regular moveset and leaving the Pokemon moves for his Special attacks, it would be a lot more appealing. You don't see Pikachu or Jigglypuff only using Poke moves, do you? :p
Anywho, that's just my opinion, yo.
I'm using the laser from Spear Pillar, but I don't know how to change its color (its textures are in black and white). :/
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 21, 2012, 03:35:20 AM
How about Razor Wind?
The only problem I have with Hyper Beam is that it's somewhat cliche, since it's the ubiquitous "omg sooper powerful" move that every Pokemon and its mother can learn. Plus, Scizor has a very poor Special Attack and wouldn't be using it in the first place.
And yes, I know that Razor Wind is a Special move, but Scyther learns it and it just seems more fitting.
Also, don't rely entirely on using Pokemon moves for all of his attacks. I think if you think of more original moves for his regular moveset and leaving the Pokemon moves for his Special attacks, it would be a lot more appealing. You don't see Pikachu or Jigglypuff only using Poke moves, do you? :p
Anywho, that's just my opinion, yo.
Razor Wind is a move I added to the PSA. xP It's the Down Special. And I know Scizor has poor Sp. Attack, but Giga Impact wouldn't work for me. :/
Why not Guillotine? That seems like a fitting FS move. Scizor would dash forward with both of it's claws and anyone who comes in contact with them, he'll clamp them on them and they'll be sent flying! OHKO.
It suits Scizor better than Hyper Beam and Razor Wind. (No offence to the people who suggested them)
Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 21, 2012, 03:47:36 AMWhy not Guillotine? That seems like a fitting FS move. Scizor would dash forward with both of it's claws and anyone who comes in contact with them, he'll clamp them on them and they'll be sent flying! OHKO. It suits Scizor better than Hyper Beam and Razor Wind. (No offence to the people who suggested them)
I don't think Scizor can learn that move. :/ It would be a great move though.
Sadly, it's true.
He doesn't learn it... Which is bull, er, ship?
Maybe Giga Impact should be canceled? And if it hits, it automatically stops? It should also look a bit more badace.
Gamma is right though, Hyper Beam is kinda... Cliche looking. Like a DBZ beam attack. XD
Oh... man, I thought he had it...
Oh well...
You could do it sorta like how MarioDK's Goku does Dragon Fist. You could make Scizor do something to that effect.... bullet punch/Iron Head would be cool, and maybe you could get somebody to do the FS eyes to where, Scizor's hands (claws?) become metal as well. I understand that bullet punch is pretty weak, but it's also a "priority move" so it could work.
Quote from: Master Phoenix on January 21, 2012, 11:30:09 AM
You could do it sorta like how MarioDK's Goku does Dragon Fist. You could make Scizor do something to that effect.... bullet punch/Iron Head would be cool, and maybe you could get somebody to do the FS eyes to where, Scizor's hands (claws?) become metal as well. I understand that bullet punch is pretty weak, but it's also a "priority move" so it could work.
Except he already HAS Bullet Punch
Iron Head could be a substitute then.
kjp for hiper beam you know that psa mariodk made for vegeta the sinal flash (FS in the air) is a yellow like beam so you dont need to recolor it xD
Quote from: Master Phoenix on January 21, 2012, 12:31:49 PMIron Head could be a substitute then.
Scizor already has Iron Head too. ._.
Quote from: Carnage on January 21, 2012, 12:40:53 PMkjp for hiper beam you know that psa mariodk made for vegeta the sinal flash (FS in the air) is a yellow like beam so you dont need to recolor it xD
Well I just came up with an idea on how I could make Giga Impact work again. But I'll still keep the Hyper Beam coding as a backup, just so in case.
>_>
<_<
...
If you still care about Scizor v2, it's almost done.
...
-Made Final Smash back into Giga Impact.
-Down Smash: Double Hit.
-Made slight fixes to the glide.
-Fixed up False Swipe's knockback.
-Fixed a disjointed hitbox in Night Slash.
-Fixed the momentum in U-Turn.
-Gave Metal Claw a buff. Push the control stick/pad forward to gain momentum and push it backward to lose momentum.
...
I just need to make Up Air useful, change Back Air (maybe), make basic animations, and try out something for Fury Cutter.
Can't wait to try V2 when it comes ^^; Although I wish you'd had accepted to help me with what I suggested before... saving motion.pacs still doesn't work for me D:
And I'm not sure but have you put pursuit anywhere? It'd be a nice idea to make the glide attack boost him forward to help with recovery since I'm pretty sure he'd be a heavy fast character like fox he'd need it...
I was thinking back air could be frustration (TM move)
and for the throws
Down throw=Hidden power using super scope bullet graphic (not the bullet itself) for it since it does look similar to the hidden power balls, he'd just let go of the enemy and a blast of 8 or 6 energy balls pulse out of scizor's body quickly and doing knockback to anyone on his horizontal level and in range
Up throw=Aerial Ace he throws the foe up jumps then slices them away
Back throw= Fling... so he just flings enemies away
and forward throw venoshock...
all the throws are just TM moves because throwing isn't what defines a character in brawl herp derp...
If you want the movesets I had in mind for blaziken and gardevoir if you ever make them PM me and I'll send you what I wrote... But I wrote them for what I had planned before so the specials would need changing...
I see. But I already have the throws done. And I'll PM you if I need ideas for Blaziken.
...
>.>
<.<
Scizor progress video is up. I'll add attack descriptions tomorrow because I'm short of time right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOPkDcmnUec
Hey KJ, i finally found something that you can use to repay me lol
Since you still owe me a PSA, help me finish a custom PSA for Samus. It's pretty far already and it's really cool when finished :D
Heh, as I said, there's a few more things Scizor needs before release... But you already knew that. :P
Also...
I had a bit of an idea for Groose, not move wise, but playstyle wise... Are you familiar with the Street Fighter games? There's a joke character named Dan Hibiki... He basically uses a less effective, but more humorous version of Ryu's move set...
Perhaps he can play a bit like a joke Link? Not all his moves, but a few of them. He would have clumsy animations... But unlike Dan who was meant to suck... Groose should be only at first glance bad... But when mastered, he could be high tier like, you'd just have to figure out how his moves really work, and what use they have.
...And he could replace Toon Link maybe.
@Pride: I thought Ichigo was the PSA I owed you. :/ But alright.
@Data: Sounds good. xP
Is that attack with the tornado graphic Razor Wind?
Because if so.... that looks..... incredible.
Really, that looks awesome. XD
Is Fury Cutter in your plans for this moveset? I forget.
I was thinking that maybe you could incorporate something similar to Scott Pilgrim's Neutral B, and make it so, like, the more times you use it in a row, the stronger it'll be. Or something. I dunno.
Also, Giga Impact looks pretty good. The graphics look awesome, the only thing I think it's missing is some sort of sound effect or something to enhance it.
Also also, don't be afraid to experiment with some animations. I noticed that you just ported Wolf's throws, and to me that's not that... interesting. I dunno, I think something different should be used for his throws, but I don't have any specific ideas.
Anyway, great job so far, KJP. I would totally use this if I had any Wii to play it on. :af:
Quote from: Ayla on January 24, 2012, 07:22:25 AM
...help me finish a custom PSA for Samus.
You sneaky devil.
Quote from: Gamma Bertha Ridley on January 24, 2012, 05:49:31 PM
Is that attack with the tornado graphic Razor Wind?
Because if so.... that looks..... incredible.
Really, that looks awesome. XD
Is Fury Cutter in your plans for this moveset? I forget.
I was thinking that maybe you could incorporate something similar to Scott Pilgrim's Neutral B, and make it so, like, the more times you use it in a row, the stronger it'll be. Or something. I dunno.
Also, Giga Impact looks pretty good. The graphics look awesome, the only thing I think it's missing is some sort of sound effect or something to enhance it.
Also also, don't be afraid to experiment with some animations. I noticed that you just ported Wolf's throws, and to me that's not that... interesting. I dunno, I think something different should be used for his throws, but I don't have any specific ideas.
Anyway, great job so far, KJP. I would totally use this if I had any Wii to play it on. :af:
Yes, the tornado move is Razor Wind. And Fury Cutter is his Side Tilt (I'll put in an explaination later). And I forgot to put in SFX for Giga Impact. And the throws, I was still in the animation swapping stage. I'll take a look at Alses' throw ideas on the previous page.
from the video
the down smash doubple hit needs more range and higher knockback on the last hit also what is that wierd darkness attack? up tilt ? the animation looked kinda odd the rest i like it xD
Quote from: Gamma Bertha Ridley on January 24, 2012, 05:49:31 PMYou sneaky devil.
I told you i'd get help xD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 24, 2012, 04:46:32 PM
@Pride: I thought Ichigo was the PSA I owed you. :/ But alright.
Lol no man, i wanted a Manaphy one remember? :P But this one is easier to complete (i think) XD
Quote from: Ayla on January 24, 2012, 06:59:44 PMI told you i'd get help xD Lol no man, i wanted a Manaphy one remember? :P But this one is easier to complete (i think) XD
OK then. :P
Quote from: Carnage on January 24, 2012, 06:56:49 PMfrom the video the down smash doubple hit needs more range and higher knockback on the last hit also what is that wierd darkness attack? up tilt ? the animation looked kinda odd the rest i like it xD
Up Tilt is Night Slash.
i see my favorite bug type has been going through some training he looks betta than eva
dude, scizor looks awesome as [censored]!
are those animations urs?
Quote from: jokekid on January 26, 2012, 03:11:48 PM
dude, scizor looks awesome as [censored]!
are those animations urs?
Most of them are. I've decided to start animating.
...
>.>
<.<
For those of you who have Pokemon Black/White, you can share firend codes in my Pokemon topic.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=40574.msg816186#new
Dude... that PSA is going to be what I finally replace Falco with :happy:
On to the comments:
Bullet Punch:
- Maybe to make it more unique and unlike Falco/Fox's Side-B, he should stop once he hits someone. In a way, it'd be like Ike's (and would come with its fair share of draw backs) but perhaps to make up for that, you could make it to where if he hits someone, he doesn't go into helpless state. That would also make it unique from Ike's.
Razor Wind:
- It looks like it could use a bit more horizontal range. Just a bit, I can see that its not intended for horizontal attacking, but just a bit more could make it so much more useful. It would also be cool if you could hold it instead of it being a set number of attacks.
Giga Impact:
- It looks slow... I don't wanna say its slower then Marths because the computer wasn't actually moving when you showed it in the video so its hard to tell. But it looks slow. Slow to the point where it'll be easily dodged unless you're in a multi-man brawl.
False Swipe:
- I like the concept behind it. Same knockback, same damage no mater what. Thats unique and will serve its own unique purposes, but might I suggest a more interesting animation for it? Perhaps something similar to Falco's first hit of his Jab attack. It looks more slash like.
Furry Cutter:
- I REALLY like the idea you had behind that one. It requires more skill to use because it comes with its fair share of drawbacks.
Jumps:
- In Brawl- they gave Falco 4 small jumps instead of 2 high ones. Maybe that would work here too. Scizor is the evolved from of Scyther who was a Bug/Flying type that couldn't learn Fly. and Scizor is a Bug/Steel type that can learn flying moves. Maybe it would be cool to incorporate his heavy weight with his winged nature and give him those 4 jumps from the Brawl- Minus Falco.
Headbut:
- That range is terrible. I know you made it that way, but that move is horrible in most situations. The only time it would be used is if you're trying to juggle opponents in the air in which case it can only be done at low damages because if they regain their composure in the air, then its easy to dodge on the way down.
Double Hit:
- Nice... I like it
Up-Air:
- If you are going to use that animation, perhaps make it unique from Wolf's and take off the end lag. Allowing it to be used multiple times in the air rapidly. If you made it this way, it could complement the 4 jumps suggestion I made nicely. Something similar to what MetaKnight can do in the air I guess. (Jump, up-A, jump, up-a) its a good aerial chaser.
Metal Claw:
- I like this too. But perhaps it should stop once it hits someone as well.
Grabs:
- Wolf's Grabs work surprisingly well here. But if you're going to change them, I suggest the following:
Forward Grab: Brick Break
- A powerful headbut. Think Charizards Rock Smash but on a grabbed opponent.
Back Grab: Fling
- A turning, overhead throw of the opponent. Think about a pitcher throwing a baseball... kinda.
Down Grab: Strength
- Scizor picks up his opponent and suplexes them down to the ground once. (If not that, something similar to DK's down grab)
Up Grab: Double Team
- A cool move I thought about, where an after-image appears on the other side of the grabbed opponent, and they both hit the foe with a uppercut slash.
Knockeback and damage are all up to you.
As I finished that, I remembered that you made a F-Grab. (Which I like very much) If you like my suggestion though, the F-Grab I suggested could also work for the down or back grab I suggested.
Iron Head:
- This Up-B is beyond cool... I'd keep it exactly the way it is.
Taunts:
- That one taunt you used looks nice, but perhaps you could give one of them the Swords Dance effect. 10-20 seconds of a +5% damage increase to all claw attacks or something like that.
- Maybe one of them could be Agility where he runs and hits faster then normal.
But if you're going to do something like that, don't make the taunts take so long that its practically impossible to get them off mid-battle. Take Zoroark's for example. You'd have to literally send someone flying... SLOWLY off the screen on the OPPOSITE side of the field from where you are and hope they die upwards so that you have almost enough time to get that taunt off...
I'd personally suggest that these were made long, but long enough to be done while someone is dying normally, but not so short as to where it can be spammed mid-battle. So that they hold actual battle potential... which is why I suggest only small bonuses.
Vacuum Wave:
- Way to much start lag.
But yeah man... this will be what finally replaces Falco.
Now if only someone would come up with a worthy replacement for Fox.
Edit: Thats totally v1 worthy (or beta 1 if you wanna call it that) You should release that... (can you feel my excitement?)
Quote from: Kagemaru on January 28, 2012, 01:26:36 PM
Dude... that PSA is going to be what I finally replace Falco with :happy:
On to the comments:
Bullet Punch:
- Maybe to make it more unique and unlike Falco/Fox's Side-B, he should stop once he hits someone. In a way, it'd be like Ike's (and would come with its fair share of draw backs) but perhaps to make up for that, you could make it to where if he hits someone, he doesn't go into helpless state. That would also make it unique from Ike's.
Razor Wind:
- It looks like it could use a bit more horizontal range. Just a bit, I can see that its not intended for horizontal attacking, but just a bit more could make it so much more useful. It would also be cool if you could hold it instead of it being a set number of attacks.
Giga Impact:
- It looks slow... I don't wanna say its slower then Marths because the computer wasn't actually moving when you showed it in the video so its hard to tell. But it looks slow. Slow to the point where it'll be easily dodged unless you're in a multi-man brawl.
False Swipe:
- I like the concept behind it. Same knockback, same damage no mater what. Thats unique and will serve its own unique purposes, but might I suggest a more interesting animation for it? Perhaps something similar to Falco's first hit of his Jab attack. It looks more slash like.
Furry Cutter:
- I REALLY like the idea you had behind that one. It requires more skill to use because it comes with its fair share of drawbacks.
Jumps:
- In Brawl- they gave Falco 4 small jumps instead of 2 high ones. Maybe that would work here too. Scizor is the evolved from of Scyther who was a Bug/Flying type that couldn't learn Fly. and Scizor is a Bug/Steel type that can learn flying moves. Maybe it would be cool to incorporate his heavy weight with his winged nature and give him those 4 jumps from the Brawl- Minus Falco.
Headbut:
- That range is terrible. I know you made it that way, but that move is horrible in most situations. The only time it would be used is if you're trying to juggle opponents in the air in which case it can only be done at low damages because if they regain their composure in the air, then its easy to dodge on the way down.
Double Hit:
- Nice... I like it
Up-Air:
- If you are going to use that animation, perhaps make it unique from Wolf's and take off the end lag. Allowing it to be used multiple times in the air rapidly. If you made it this way, it could complement the 4 jumps suggestion I made nicely. Something similar to what MetaKnight can do in the air I guess. (Jump, up-A, jump, up-a) its a good aerial chaser.
Metal Claw:
- I like this too. But perhaps it should stop once it hits someone as well.
Grabs:
- Wolf's Grabs work surprisingly well here. But if you're going to change them, I suggest the following:
Forward Grab: Brick Break
- A powerful headbut. Think Charizards Rock Smash but on a grabbed opponent.
Back Grab: Fling
- A turning, overhead throw of the opponent. Think about a pitcher throwing a baseball... kinda.
Down Grab: Strength
- Scizor picks up his opponent and suplexes them down to the ground once. (If not that, something similar to DK's down grab)
Up Grab: Double Team
- A cool move I thought about, where an after-image appears on the other side of the grabbed opponent, and they both hit the foe with a uppercut slash.
Knockeback and damage are all up to you.
As I finished that, I remembered that you made a F-Grab. (Which I like very much) If you like my suggestion though, the F-Grab I suggested could also work for the down or back grab I suggested.
Iron Head:
- This Up-B is beyond cool... I'd keep it exactly the way it is.
Taunts:
- That one taunt you used looks nice, but perhaps you could give one of them the Swords Dance effect. 10-20 seconds of a +5% damage increase to all claw attacks or something like that.
- Maybe one of them could be Agility where he runs and hits faster then normal.
But if you're going to do something like that, don't make the taunts take so long that its practically impossible to get them off mid-battle. Take Zoroark's for example. You'd have to literally send someone flying... SLOWLY off the screen on the OPPOSITE side of the field from where you are and hope they die upwards so that you have almost enough time to get that taunt off...
I'd personally suggest that these were made long, but long enough to be done while someone is dying normally, but not so short as to where it can be spammed mid-battle. So that they hold actual battle potential... which is why I suggest only small bonuses.
Vacuum Wave:
- Way to much start lag.
But yeah man... this will be what finally replaces Falco.
Now if only someone would come up with a worthy replacement for Fox.
Edit: Thats totally v1 worthy (or beta 1 if you wanna call it that) You should release that... (can you feel my excitement?)
You are saying carchar is not a good replacement for fox? But he is awesome D=
Carchar's over Fox?
I didn't notice... no offense to KJP, but Carchar doesn't look cool enough for me to want to replace Fox with him. Not saying its a bad hack or anything. Its just my personal taste.
dont judge a book by its cover he is bad azz at least give him a try before you say that
Alright, I'll try him out... but Fox is my main... Shiek being a close second. Spider-Man was badazz enough to get the switch, but Fox I hold to a higher standard.
make sure you used the taunts and watch magic happen
I appreciate your feedback. :)
And I have changed the Back Throw and Up Throw. I made these new animations myself. And I'll make up the nessicarry fixes you mentioned. And I'm thinking of updating Carchar and moving him over a different character.
are you releasing ur current progress with scizor or are you gonna make the changes first
Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 28, 2012, 04:35:22 PMare you releasing ur current progress with scizor or are you gonna make the changes first
I'll make the changes and then make the Wait and Run animations. And then it's most likely I'll release it.
Like... no BS... I'm as excited for this PSA as I was when SDoom announced he was doing Kid Buu and I got to beta test for it.
That video was a nice touch because it looks really nice. I just hope it plays well in battle. My best friend and Brawl rival mains Falco (I wonder why) and so I was really choosy about what PSA to finally swap Falco for. We had a conversation the other day and he said he wouldn't mind as long as it was good. But since his my Fox vs his Falco are mad even in fights, I've been hard pressed to replace either of them (screw what the tier list says). But I'm happy to say that I'm thoroughly impressed with the Scizor moveset and can't wait for it.
Can we get a better Scyther import? That would be a good alt. outfit for him.
Nonono definitely do not make any changes to the startup lag of Vacuum Wave. It's perfect as it is speed wise. Otherwise, I agree with Kagemaru's feedback list
Quote from: Kagemaru on January 28, 2012, 05:14:31 PMLike... no BS... I'm as excited for this PSA as I was when SDoom announced he was doing Kid Buu and I got to beta test for it. That video was a nice touch because it looks really nice. I just hope it plays well in battle. My best friend and Brawl rival mains Falco (I wonder why) and so I was really choosy about what PSA to finally swap Falco for. We had a conversation the other day and he said he wouldn't mind as long as it was good. But since his my Fox vs his Falco are mad even in fights, I've been hard pressed to replace either of them (screw what the tier list says). But I'm happy to say that I'm thoroughly impressed with the Scizor moveset and can't wait for it. Can we get a better Scyther import? That would be a good alt. outfit for him.
Well that's good to hear. :)
I think pikazz is going to eventually make a Scyther rig.
...
Edit:
Scizor v2 is just about done. I just need to put make the rest of the taunts and the entry animation.
would falco's win animation where he drops from the sky be a good entry animation to use?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 28, 2012, 08:53:13 PMwould falco's win animation where he drops from the sky be a good entry animation to use?
I already have an Entry for him. I just need to find out how to get rid of the Arwing.
I'd suggest changing the Arwing's animation to appear 5000 miles away. =)
You... You with the Kabutops Avi...
Someone should make that (the pokemon) a vertex thats friendly with this PSA. :happy:
that is not a random person that is .fade the creator of the naruto psa you should show more respect
It was more of a joke...
Like...
"You... yeah you... you with the thing..."
It was a joke...
And might I add that that Naruto PSA is beastmode.
Quote from: .Fade on January 29, 2012, 02:32:16 AM
I'd suggest changing the Arwing's animation to appear 5000 miles away. =)
What about changing it to a Pokeball? And animating it like one?
This way, Scizor would fit in with the normal Pokemon in this game.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 29, 2012, 06:30:11 AM
What about changing it to a Pokeball? And animating it like one?
This way, Scizor would fit in with the normal Pokemon in this game.
that would look epic but in brawl pokemons dont actually spam from pokeballs they just show the pokeball open effect xD if you take a good look at them there is no pokeball in their files but it would be an interesting concept for scizor
Quote from: Carnage on January 29, 2012, 11:08:37 AM
that would look epic but in brawl pokemons dont actually spam from pokeballs they just show the pokeball open effect xD if you take a good look at them there is no pokeball in their files but it would be an interesting concept for scizor
...Except they do spawn from Pokeballs...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LPcRbr9vkE
Only exception is Lucario
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on January 29, 2012, 12:17:20 PM
...Except they do spawn from Pokeballs...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LPcRbr9vkE
Only exception is Lucario
guess i spent so much time with no entry artciles i forgot :S the pokaball are on the entry pac guess kjp can use those yeah i cant see result articles or entry ones for ages since i use that code to rel ports xD
But is the Arwing attached to a spefic bone? Or I could use the FitFalcoEntry that I used with Silver.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 29, 2012, 06:26:50 PM
But is the Arwing attached to a spefic bone? Or I could use the FitFalcoEntry that I used with Silver.
actually dont know if its attached to falco at all since since he just appears out of no where but try to replace the model with the pokeball and see what happens :P(inst the airwing also in the fitmotion?)
*no entry code*
I prolly wouldn't see it anyway.
Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 29, 2012, 05:42:25 AM
that is not a random person that is .fade the creator of the naruto psa you should show more respect
Lawl, please don't XD I'm just an old-school hacker lurking the new-school forums. I checked out the falco.pac, there's no visible coding for the arwing, even in OpenSA2. So moving it reeeeeeeally far or trying your hand at changing it into something else is probably the best option.
Same thing seems to be the case with Falcon's entry Blue Falcon. I believe you have to look in his FitFalcoEntry.pac and resize it so it's something like 0.0001 size. That's what I did for V.Joe.
I appreciate all of your input. :)
I have decided to use the FitFalcoEntry.pac that was made for Silver and make a Pokeball an external GFX.
Also...
...
I managed to get the basic waiting animation, running, and entry animations done. I think I'll keep the wins, but I'll change the other two taunts. If school goes alright for me and I get little to no distractions, you can expect Scizor v2 to be released sometime this week. :)
Bawlin
Scizor looking good, liking the progress :D
Hey, we should schedule when we're gonna work on Samus :P that way we won't forget.
Quote from: Puraidou. on January 30, 2012, 08:44:41 AMScizor looking good, liking the progress :D Hey, we should schedule when we're gonna work on Samus :P that way we won't forget.
How about after I release Scizor v2? That sound good? :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 30, 2012, 12:06:23 PM
How about after I release Scizor v2? That sound good? :P
suport this i want scizor v2 first xD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 30, 2012, 12:06:23 PM
How about after I release Scizor v2? That sound good? :P
Dah, hence the scheduling :P
Dah...?
Might you be Canadian Puraidou? (Don't read to much into that... I'm just curious)
Quote from: Carnage on January 30, 2012, 12:34:55 PM
suport this i want scizor v2 first xD
Well so far today, school is going great and I only have one homework assignment at the moment. I just might be able to make a few animations when I get home.
Quote from: Kagemaru on January 30, 2012, 03:32:42 PM
Dah...?
Might you be Canadian Puraidou? (Don't read to much into that... I'm just curious)
No. The Puraidou here lives somewhere in Europe I believe.
*Just noticed he has a medal* Woot
I had a friend of mine inform me that instead of 'Ey' at the end of their sentences Canadians often say 'dah'. I thought I'd ask since I personally haven't been to Canada and my friend has. o.O
Anywho~
You teasin muh soul KJP ;_;
A brotha wanna play wit deh Scizor... xD I nicknamed mine Athena and its on of my more often used pokemon when I battle others.
Jokes aside... do what you gotta do man. Everything looks good and your reputation precedes you.
I appreciate your excitement. :) :P
...
Scizor is almost done. I got the animations and coding. I just need to know how to remove the extra GFX in a model. Like the fire in Giga Impact, I want to remove that but I don't know how to. I could release Scizor anyway, but then his Down Taunt would have fire in it. :/
That could possibly be a cool thing >_>
But I know how artists are...
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 30, 2012, 10:06:03 PM
I appreciate your excitement. :) :P
...
Scizor is almost done. I got the animations and coding. I just need to know how to remove the extra GFX in a model. Like the fire in Giga Impact, I want to remove that but I don't know how to. I could release Scizor anyway, but then his Down Taunt would have fire in it. :/
fire isnt a bad thing its always a cool effect xD
Well I have decided.
...
I will release Scizor v2 after I upload the video for it.
So you can expect him in about half an hour or less.Scizor v2 is now released. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgLjXEhmIfU
I LOVE PLAYING WITH THE NEW SCIZOR :P
Quote from: Master Phoenix on January 31, 2012, 02:49:27 AMI LOVE PLAYING WITH THE NEW SCIZOR :P
xD
That was quick. :P
Quick as in downloading it and using all the moves. :P
I haven't tested it yet, but I'm excited for this new update!
Did someone seriously make that report? :srs:
Anyways, Imma test later :P
Awesome scizor KJP i like to use him alot!
Who are you going to do next?
I like it. It took me a while to figure it out, but once I did it was pretty cool.
I give it a 7.
I just had to be asleep >_>
*downloads*
Edit:
My first impressions are what I expected. Its fun to play with but could use a few tweaks.
Headbut (Up Smash): Its not only hard to hit with this move, but its impossible to combo after it. There is to much ending lag. Otherwise the limits you set on its hitbox are fine, but the endlag is just to much.
His Down-B Air and Down-A Air are the same o.o Do you need an idea for one of them?
His Forward-A Air has a lot of landing lag... and a lot of start up lag. The start up lag is manageable, but the landing lag makes it harder to have any short hop combos with the move.
I see you liked my suggestion about the Up-A air move and being able to use it multiple times in the air, but its really not that useful unless its coupled with multiple jumps.
Aside from all that, the base of the moveset is as I predicted, which was good. I like it and Falco isn't coming back for a while. But it would be cool if you experimented with my ideas for some of his moves.
A note on Razor Wind: did you make it to where you couldn't cancel out of the charge? I'm not sure if it was because of that, or because I was canceling wrong, but it'd be nice to be able to leave the charge because it leaves you open for a while.
The down taunt I'm guessing is supposed to be substitute? If thats the case, then I'd make it last a bit longer. The duration it lasts now makes it almost useless since you have him animated to slip and fall first and then the substitute lasts for no time at all. The trip part is ok, but make the substitute last just a bit longer to make it useful.
I'm unaware of what the other taunt does (besides rest) (hasn't watched the video yet) if anything but they look nice. Also... the fire fits the substitute well in my opinion.
His wait animation looks strange. But I love his running animation. Very nice. Back A air and Neutral A air are the same, so they are ok. I have ideas for those if you're interested in hearing them.
Also... I had the thought when using the Side-B and Up-B... Since it makes a metal sound, wouldn't it be cool if when doing the move, you animated him to be coated in metal for the duration of the move?
Also, is it possible to have that happen to him when he gets the smash ball? Like... call it Metal Coat or something. That might even be a good Final Smash to have. Call it Iron Defense and give him hella super armor and stronger/faster attacks. *Shrugs* just a suggestion.
Overall, I'm gonna enjoy this PSA.
*goes back to playing.*
edit2: I don't know what it is about that F-A Air... but Its so hard to hit with but I keep trying. It seems like it does a lot of damage and has good KO potential. But its god hard to hit with. The way his first jump is... makes it even more difficult. And I notice you made the second jump significantly smaller then the first... I'm still getting used to that.
I'm gonna do things differently here... And put my opinions in the quote, my opinions being in green.
Quote from: Kagemaru on January 31, 2012, 08:13:04 AM
Headbut (Up Smash): Its not only hard to hit with this move, but its impossible to combo after it. There is to much ending lag. Otherwise the limits you set on its hitbox are fine, but the endlag is just to much.
That's because it's a kill move, not a combo move. Try it at a high percent, you'll see it has a LOT of kill power.
His Down-B Air and Down-A Air are the same o.o Do you need an idea for one of them?
This was a means to not have the down B in the air.
His Forward-A Air has a lot of landing lag... and a lot of start up lag. The start up lag is manageable, but the landing lag makes it harder to have any short hop combos with the move.
Again, it's not meant to be a combo move, it's a powerful kill move off stage.
I see you liked my suggestion about the Up-A air move and being able to use it multiple times in the air, but its really not that useful unless its coupled with multiple jumps.
Hm... Well, it's still insanely useful now even, since you can kinda poke through air defense with it. Since it's so fast.
A note on Razor Wind: did you make it to where you couldn't cancel out of the charge? I'm not sure if it was because of that, or because I was canceling wrong, but it'd be nice to be able to leave the charge because it leaves you open for a while.
Well, you shouldn't be able to cancel the charge, if you start it, you should be committed to finishing it. Since the move you get afterward is VERY useful.
The down taunt I'm guessing is supposed to be substitute? If thats the case, then I'd make it last a bit longer. The duration it lasts now makes it almost useless since you have him animated to slip and fall first and then the substitute lasts for no time at all. The trip part is ok, but make the substitute last just a bit longer to make it useful.
I'm unaware of what the other taunt does (besides rest) (hasn't watched the video yet) if anything but they look nice. Also... the fire fits the substitute well in my opinion.
Scizor shouldn't have taunt moves to begin with... I really dislike the idea of a healing move as a taunt... One that's buggy no less, sometimes it takes NO time to use, and others, it takes a really long time... I would have preferred KJP to just make taunts, not moves in the taunt slot...My only exception to this is, charging taunts. But the down B is pretty much that in a move form, so... There's no need for taunt moves this time.
His wait animation looks strange. But I love his running animation. Very nice. Back A air and Neutral A air are the same, so they are ok. I have ideas for those if you're interested in hearing them.
Hm... Yeah, the idle pose is kinda odd... In a bad way...
Also, new moves for back, and neutral air would be nice, but only if they serve a similar use as the old ones.
Also... I had the thought when using the Side-B and Up-B... Since it makes a metal sound, wouldn't it be cool if when doing the move, you animated him to be coated in metal for the duration of the move?
If that's possible, it would fit well.
Also, is it possible to have that happen to him when he gets the smash ball? Like... call it Metal Coat or something. That might even be a good Final Smash to have. Call it Iron Defense and give him hella super armor and stronger/faster attacks. *Shrugs* just a suggestion.
Hm... Seems a bit much to code... I'd prefer that KJP save the coding space for the move set itself.
Now then, on to things not listed here.
As someone else said, you should be able to angle the up B a bit, so that instead of going diagonally upward, you can go straight up too. Perhaps to compensate 4 jumps if you do that, the up B could go less far, and not have the second part. But, it can be angled straight up, as well as diagonally.
Also, what about changing the animation on forward smash? I thought you were gonna change it to X-Scissor?
Also... I still kinda miss the old down smash, since that one could kill. I think even SDo0m agreed that it was good move wise the way it was, just needed a new animation to not feel as much like Falco's, but the way it worked was PERFECT for that neutral B. Plus your foe can tech this new one, leaving you WIDE open for a counter attack.
Anyway... I think I'll play test this more. But I think you should have waited longer before releasing this version.
I see. I'll make an update eventually. I'll keep the taunts, but I'll remove the effects. But it is not possible at the moment to make a character be covered in metal during a move.
Fox's Upsmash is a Kill move too and you can combo with it. I believe Wolf's is too.
As a matter of fact, a lot of characters have Up smashes as Kill Moves and they can be combo'd with. Your reason for it not being able to be combo'd with is a bad one. It shouldn't only be useful to use at high percentages. At the very least if they happen to not die from it, you should be able to follow up still. Even Bowser can follow up his up-smash with a combo if it doesn't kill his opponent. At this point, the best way to use Scizor's is to Dash into it to make up for the lack of vertical range. But even thats not the issue... the issue is that it should still be useful at low levels too, and the amount of end lag it has makes it blah until you can kill with it.
And why would he not want a Down B air (or down A air)? Did I miss something? Its a move like any other... It wouldn't hurt for it to be... yanno... an another move.
And for the Forward A Air... I get that its a kill move. But that doesn't excuse it for being insanely hard to hit with. I understand making it hard to hit yes, and I'm not even so much complaining about the move, but how hard it is to land because of how the jumps are. Another reason why I suggested 4 smaller jumps instead of 1 long jump and 1 short jump. Its just to hard to connect for it to be a kill move.
About the charge...
Lucario can cancel his Aura Sphere
Squirtle can cancel his Water Gun
R.O.B can cancel his disc thingy
Samus can cancel her Charge Shot
So I don't see how being able to cancel out of charging Razor Wind is so out of the question... Its a long charge move. If you're in a serious fight, chances are you're not going to have the time to charge it anyway so that just makes it semi-useless because you'll never have the opportunity to charge it fully. Best case scenario, you start charging the moment you send the opponent flying and hope they take long enough for you to finish it. Not including multi man fights. Its totally not getting used during those fights. >_>
But I will agree with you that Rest can go. I don't dislike taunt-moves like you do Data_Drain but its not exactly needed and if its glitch, it can go.
The forward smash already looks like X-Scissor imo... And I like the Down Smash. Its not a kill move, and its good for combos. And I do agree with you that custom animations for the Nutral Air and back air would be cool but its up to KJP about that one. They work fine IMO.
Quote from: Kagemaru on January 31, 2012, 02:17:49 PM
About the charge...
Lucario can cancel his Aura Sphere
Squirtle can cancel his Water Gun
R.O.B can cancel his disc thingy
Samus can cancel her Charge Shot
So I don't see how being able to cancel out of charging Razor Wind is so out of the question... Its a long charge move. If you're in a serious fight, chances are you're not going to have the time to charge it anyway so that just makes it semi-useless because you'll never have the opportunity to charge it fully. Best case scenario, you start charging the moment you send the opponent flying and hope they take long enough for you to finish it. Not including multi man fights. Its totally not getting used during those fights. >_>
So, because these 4 you mentioned can cancel it it means it should be like that?
Zelda can't cancel her Side B.
Ike can't cancel his Neutral B.
Marth can't cancel his Neutral B.
Link can't cancel his Neutral B.
Toon Link can't cancel his Neutral B.
Pikachu can't cancel his bolt.
So I don't see why you'd take other characters' cancel-able attacks as base to your suggestion, really.
Also, for a person comparing the character with the vBrawl roster on 60% of the suggestions, I don't see how you'd also want taunt moves. I just see this all leaning towards an OP moveset.
Quote from: Kagemaru on January 31, 2012, 02:17:49 PM
Fox's Upsmash is a Kill move too and you can combo with it. I believe Wolf's is too.
As a matter of fact, a lot of characters have Up smashes as Kill Moves and they can be combo'd with. Your reason for it not being able to be combo'd with is a bad one. It shouldn't only be useful to use at high percentages. At the very least if they happen to not die from it, you should be able to follow up still. Even Bowser can follow up his up-smash with a combo if it doesn't kill his opponent. At this point, the best way to use Scizor's is to Dash into it to make up for the lack of vertical range. But even thats not the issue... the issue is that it should still be useful at low levels too, and the amount of end lag it has makes it blah until you can kill with it.
Did I miss something here? I mean, is Scizor supposed to be a combo character? All I see in your suggestions is combo here and combo there. Also, Bowser's usmash can combo? Wolf's too? I wonder how that works.
Quote from: Kagemaru on January 31, 2012, 02:17:49 PM
Fox's Upsmash is a Kill move too and you can combo with it. I believe Wolf's is too.
I disagree here. Just because a few characters can "combo" with their up smash, doesn't mean that Scizor should too. If you look at his moves, he consists of very fast moves, with end lag. Or moves with a lot of start up, but little end lag...
As a matter of fact, a lot of characters have Up smashes as Kill Moves and they can be combo'd with. Your reason for it not being able to be combo'd with is a bad one. It shouldn't only be useful to use at high percentages. At the very least if they happen to not die from it, you should be able to follow up still. Even Bowser can follow up his up-smash with a combo if it doesn't kill his opponent. At this point, the best way to use Scizor's is to Dash into it to make up for the lack of vertical range. But even thats not the issue... the issue is that it should still be useful at low levels too, and the amount of end lag it has makes it blah until you can kill with it.
What are you talking about? Bowser can't combo with his up smash, just try that on anyone fast. You'll see what I mean. Plus not all kill moves are meant to be used at low percents. Scizor's is fast, and has a large vertical hit box. Meaning he can kill from under platforms. That's it's use.
And why would he not want a Down B air (or down A air)? Did I miss something? Its a move like any other... It wouldn't hurt for it to be... yanno... an another move.
Donkey Kong, and Peach also don't have a down B air. Because the move wouldn't make sense in the air. The charging of down B would be pointless in the air. And the tornado would be broken in the air.
And for the Forward A Air... I get that its a kill move. But that doesn't excuse it for being insanely hard to hit with. I understand making it hard to hit yes, and I'm not even so much complaining about the move, but how hard it is to land because of how the jumps are. Another reason why I suggested 4 smaller jumps instead of 1 long jump and 1 short jump. Its just to hard to connect for it to be a kill move.
Again, try landing it off stage. It kills REALLY quickly off stage, low 50s even.
About the charge...
Lucario can cancel his Aura Sphere
Squirtle can cancel his Water Gun
R.O.B can cancel his disc thingy
Samus can cancel her Charge Shot
So I don't see how being able to cancel out of charging Razor Wind is so out of the question... Its a long charge move. If you're in a serious fight, chances are you're not going to have the time to charge it anyway so that just makes it semi-useless because you'll never have the opportunity to charge it fully. Best case scenario, you start charging the moment you send the opponent flying and hope they take long enough for you to finish it. Not including multi man fights. Its totally not getting used during those fights. >_>
And? Those moves don't deal 40% damage, with super armor, and suction. Making it hard to DI out of. Plus, you have a good chance of getting it charged if you star KO your foe. And charge as soon as they start flying. It should be hard to get, since the move is very powerful.
The forward smash already looks like X-Scissor imo... And I like the Down Smash. Its not a kill move, and its good for combos. And I do agree with you that custom animations for the Nutral Air and back air would be cool but its up to KJP about that one. They work fine IMO.
Well, it could still look more like X-Scissor. Some GFX to make an X shape. And a more suitable animation.
Also, you should try the old version to know what I mean about down smash. Use neutral B, then down smash, it's a nice kill combo. I'd rather have a kill option, then a combo that can be teched.
Bowser: Upsmash, jump, up-A air...
I've done it... thats why I'm saying its possible.
Fox: Upsmash, jump, [insert pretty much anything fox can do in the air]
Wolf: Upsmash, jump, Up-A air
Etc...
It doesn't have to work 100% of the time. But being able to at least peruse at low percentages is a natural thing with pretty much every character. I don't know what Brawl you're playing, but I've known this since the game came out.
Look at that video. 1:05 seconds in KJP starts using Headbut... now, if it didn't have so much end lag, he could have chased Pikachu in the air and kept the pressure on. But as the move is now, the opponent can regain their composure in the air and plan their dodge to your next attack.
And again about the F-A Air, I get that it kills off stage... but... a lot of things kill off stage. Take Final for example... a LOT of things will kill you off stage because of how close 'off stage' is to the 'end' of the stage. The fact of the matter is if its to hard to land, then it fails as a kill move. Even C.Falcon's Knee is easier to land then that move. Its not a bad move, and KJP did well with it. But again... Its pretty much the jumps that make it difficult to land. The start lag is fine, and I was only talking about the landing lag with the move. The move itself is fine.
Me and you seem to differ in opinion when it comes how characters play... Scizor does indeed seem like a fast character. Pokemon wise, he's one of the fastest steel types in the game. Built to hit hard and fast with moderate defense, while still having a huge weakness to certain things.
Quote from: Kagemaru on January 31, 2012, 03:33:15 PM
Me and you seem to differ in opinion when it comes how characters play... Scizor does indeed seem like a fast character. Pokemon wise, he's one of the fastest steel types in the game. Built to hit hard and fast with moderate defense, while still having a huge weakness to certain things.
Fast character Pokemon wise? Might I recall he's a special kind of pokemon, the one kind that loses "speed" when he evolves to Scizor from Scyther?
Quote from: Kagemaru on January 31, 2012, 03:33:15 PM
Bowser: Upsmash, jump, up-A air...
I've done it... thats why I'm saying its possible.
Fox: Upsmash, jump, [insert pretty much anything fox can do in the air]
Wolf: Upsmash, jump, Up-A air
Etc...
It doesn't have to work 100% of the time. But being able to at least peruse at low percentages is a natural thing with pretty much every character. I don't know what Brawl you're playing, but I've known this since the game came out.
I don't know who are you Brawling that this'd work nearly 100% of the time, but I've known since the game came out this is not supposed to hit.
On a related note. Scizor can't have multiple jumps. He can't fly in-game nor on the amine/movie, so adding him multi jumps would be odd.
By that logic kjp should take out the gliding thing...
The multi jump suggestion was more for the Up-A air move. Think about Metaknight.
And I didn't say it worked 100% of the time. I specifically said it didn't have to work 100% of the time. The point is to be able to pursue... chasing... Scizor is a fast pokemon. Chasing should be part of his... being.
What do you do after you connect with Side-B? You run after their flying body and attempt an air move right? Thats called chasing.
Quote from: Kagemaru on January 31, 2012, 03:33:15 PM
Bowser: Upsmash, jump, up-A air...
I've done it... thats why I'm saying its possible.
Fox: Upsmash, jump, [insert pretty much anything fox can do in the air]
Wolf: Upsmash, jump, Up-A air
Etc...
None of those would work on a good player, or even a level 9 CPU... And if you want to throw your foe into the air, and follow them, use Scizor's up throw, it has no end lag, and even then, the foe can air dodge RIGHT afterward...
It doesn't have to work 100% of the time. But being able to at least peruse at low percentages is a natural thing with pretty much every character. I don't know what Brawl you're playing, but I've known this since the game came out.
I think you're mistaking up smashes with up tilts. Since not many characters have lagless up smashes, not even Meta Knight. And even up tilts don't often combo, there ARE exceptions to this. But still.
Look at that video. 1:05 seconds in KJP starts using Headbut... now, if it didn't have so much end lag, he could have chased Pikachu in the air and kept the pressure on. But as the move is now, the opponent can regain their composure in the air and plan their dodge to your next attack.
Just like any other up smash in the game.
And again about the F-A Air, I get that it kills off stage... but... a lot of things kill off stage. Take Final for example... a LOT of things will kill you off stage because of how close 'off stage' is to the 'end' of the stage. The fact of the matter is if its to hard to land, then it fails as a kill move. Even C.Falcon's Knee is easier to land then that move. Its not a bad move, and KJP did well with it. But again... Its pretty much the jumps that make it difficult to land. The start lag is fine, and I was only talking about the landing lag with the move. The move itself is fine.
Falcon's needs to be sweetspotted. Scizor's just has to hit. Also, on stage, it can kill at about 80%, or 90%. Pretty low for a move like that.
Me and you seem to differ in opinion when it comes how characters play... Scizor does indeed seem like a fast character. Pokemon wise, he's one of the fastest steel types in the game. Built to hit hard and fast with moderate defense, while still having a huge weakness to certain things.
http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/scizor/moves
Huh, base 65 is fast is it? No, not really.
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/steel.shtml
Also, there's quite a few steel types who are faster.
Quote from: Kagemaru on January 31, 2012, 04:16:24 PM
By that logic kjp should take out the gliding thing...
Scizor can glide, just not fly.
The multi jump suggestion was more for the Up-A air move. Think about Metaknight.
Think about Meta Knight for a balanced character? Meta Knight got banned from tournies...
And I didn't say it worked 100% of the time. I specifically said it didn't have to work 100% of the time. The point is to be able to pursue... chasing... Scizor is a fast pokemon. Chasing should be part of his... being.
Again, no up smash can combo, also, you can chase foes if they aren't at 0% with the move... Do some punishing on the ground with side tilt before using up smash.
What do you do after you connect with Side-B? You run after their flying body and attempt an air move right? Thats called chasing.
Side B is better for killing then chasing...
Base 65 speed isn't fast at all. There are plenty of faster steel types. Even METAGROSS has a faster base speed.
He's portrayed as fast in the few episodes of anime he's in, but the anime just tried to do a "ninja" like characteristic for him for some reason and the anime is wrong for a number of things (one that bugged me throughout the series was the fact that Fire Spin was frequently regarded as one of the most powerful Fire moves when in the games it's garbage).
Primarily, Scizor isn't a fast Pokemon. It's a somewhat slow one with ways of increasing its speed with Agility, Quick Attack and Bullet Punch. Scizor by nature is a technical Pokemon, one designed for punishing and revenge killing. It's brutally high Attack stat combined with its Technician ability and STAB priority moves were what made him so good.
And giving Scizor a multi jump is also a bad idea because it would affect so many things. It would needlessly unbalance both his overall mobility and recovery.
I really don't think Scizor should be a character for chasing in this game. A fundamental base for his moveset has already been established. He brings foes to him and punishes the foes mistakes which is not only a more interesting playstyle in general for Brawl, but also makes sense for what Scizor is.
I liked the idle pose in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOPkDcmnUec&feature=related) more than the actual one. <.< That was Falco's, right?
Quote from: Albafika on January 31, 2012, 04:42:18 PM
I liked the idle pose in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOPkDcmnUec&feature=related) more than the actual one. <.< That was Falco's, right?
Aye it's Falco's one. If only the claws were rigged so they could be opened and closed. Then an idle animation like this one (http://youtu.be/eBAY9fTXWDg?t=5m6s) could be made
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on January 31, 2012, 04:39:43 PM
Base 65 speed isn't fast at all. There are plenty of faster steel types. Even METAGROSS has a faster base speed.
He's portrayed as fast in the few episodes of anime he's in, but the anime just tried to do a "ninja" like characteristic for him for some reason and the anime is wrong for a number of things (one that bugged me throughout the series was the fact that Fire Spin was frequently regarded as one of the most powerful Fire moves when in the games it's garbage).
Primarily, Scizor isn't a fast Pokemon. It's a somewhat slow one with ways of increasing its speed with Agility, Quick Attack and Bullet Punch. Scizor by nature is a technical Pokemon, one designed for punishing and revenge killing. It's brutally high Attack stat combined with its Technician ability and STAB priority moves were what made him so good.
And giving Scizor a multi jump is also a bad idea because it would affect so many things. It would needlessly unbalance both his overall mobility and recovery.
I really don't think Scizor should be a character for chasing in this game. A fundamental base for his moveset has already been established. He brings foes to him and punishes the foes mistakes which is not only a more interesting playstyle in general for Brawl, but also makes sense for what Scizor is.
Yeah. And how he is now for the most part supports this play style well. Forward tilt is an excellent punishing tool.
I guess technically he needs to run less fast... But it helps his punishing game.
Quote from: Albafika on January 31, 2012, 04:42:18 PM
I liked the idle pose in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOPkDcmnUec&feature=related) more than the actual one. <_< That was Falco's, right?
Yeah... He needs a better idle pose. What was it in the Pokemon Stadium games? Right now, it looks... Kinda wrong.
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on January 31, 2012, 04:49:38 PM
Aye it's Falco's one. If only the claws were rigged so they could be opened and closed. Then an idle animation like this one (http://youtu.be/eBAY9fTXWDg?t=5m6s) could be made
Eh, something like that could work anyway. It would be better then what he has now, and Falco's. :P
But yeah, it's a good point.
If his down aerial is going to do the same thing anyways, what's wrong with just letting him charge and/or use Razor Wind in mid-air?
Quote from: Phred on January 31, 2012, 05:24:10 PM
But yeah, it's a good point.
If his down aerial is going to do the same thing anyways, what's wrong with just letting him charge and/or use Razor Wind in mid-air?
Again, it would be broken, imagine using it in the air, ff stage... Your foe would have LITTLE chance to recover.
Even with free fall, it could just use it right at the ledge. The foe would get hit, and Scizor would be able to get back. Also charging in the air would be broken, due to.
1. It jumps higher then most characters, so it could get a free charge.
2. In development, it DID have the ability to charge in the air, but when it landed, it would speed up the animation, making it charge almost instantly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0K0EeL0q4Y&list=UUKpBleZ-rxxtsFayC6StR5w&index=1&feature=plcp
1:20 Seconds, Spiderman (me) does an Up-Smash, then jumps into the air and attacks with the Up-B (Snake/Master Chief) It connected... and it was a lvl9 computer with over 100 HP. I know its a bit hard to see (Bad camera at the time) but you can still make out what I said.
I'll give you an example of it working then since you don't believe me...
So I guess we play differently.
Metaknight got banned for more reasons then just being able to Air-Combo his up a air move with his jumps...
And His side be is a good kill move, but that doesn't mean you're going to always kill your opponent with it. Which is why I gave the example of running after their flying body and attempting to do something else to them... yanno... to continue the match instead of waiting for them to hit the ground or come back to the stage. Thats what I call chasing.
And maybe we're not understanding each other on what we think a combo is. What I think a combo is is when you string together attacks in succession. Or possible succession. It wont always work pending the attack, but to be able to pursue your opponent was what I was trying to get across.
After Fox does his up smash... what do you do? Wait for them to hit the ground before you keep going? I would rather go up in the air and try my luck hitting them before they hit the ground... but maybe thats just me.
And in Falco's case, he can DACUS and after that its natural to follow into an Air assault of attacks to continue hitting your opponent. Thing about Scizor's headbut... the end lag makes that almost impossible at lower levels and its not easier when the percentages get up there either.
The up-tilt I found good for juggling. But thats not what I'm talking about.
But hey... Opinions are opinions... and suggestions are suggestions. KJPs gonna do what he's gonna do and I'm keep on usin the moveset cause I like this one more then Falcos.
And as far as the multi-jumps go... Kirby, and DDD can't fly... again, the multi jumps was mainly for the Up-A Air... but currently, the first jump with the up-a air can hit an opponent 2-3 times (if done correctly) if they are directly above you so its fine as is too. But the multi jumps would make it slightly easier and change the dynamic a bit. SHORT jumps... btw... in case I wasn't clear... I was suggesting 3-4 short jumps that would average out to the height of what he does now... if not lower.
Quote from: Kagemaru on January 31, 2012, 05:47:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0K0EeL0q4Y&list=UUKpBleZ-rxxtsFayC6StR5w&index=1&feature=plcp
1:20 Seconds, Spiderman (me) does an Up-Smash, then jumps into the air and attacks with the Up-B (Snake/Master Chief) It connected... and it was a lvl9 computer with over 100 HP. I know its a bit hard to see (Bad camera at the time) but you can still make out what I said.
I'll give you an example of it working then since you don't believe me...
So I guess we play differently.
That was a CPU... Again, try that against a player. It will likely not work.
Metaknight got banned for more reasons then just being able to Air-Combo his up a air move with his jumps...
Yes, but you gave an example of Meta Knight as if he was balanced...
And His side be is a good kill move, but that doesn't mean you're going to always kill your opponent with it. Which is why I gave the example of running after their flying body and attempting to do something else to them... yanno... to continue the match instead of waiting for them to hit the ground or come back to the stage. Thats what I call chasing.
But it's still good to save a kill move for killing, since some characters have few kill options. And the best ones to save are the ones that wouldn't be good for low percents.
And maybe we're not understanding each other on what we think a combo is. What I think a combo is is when you string together attacks in succession. Or possible succession. It wont always work pending the attack, but to be able to pursue your opponent was what I was trying to get across.
A combo in most fighting games is consecutive hits that the foe can not get away from. Brawl has few real combos, since most foes can air dodge out of the hit stun, or attack out of it.
After Fox does his up smash... what do you do? Wait for them to hit the ground before you keep going? I would rather go up in the air and try my luck hitting them before they hit the ground... but maybe thats just me.
Or, you can use it as a kill move, and not have to chase them.
And in Falco's case, he can DACUS and after that its natural to follow into an Air assault of attacks to continue hitting your opponent. Thing about Scizor's headbut... the end lag makes that almost impossible at lower levels and its not easier when the percentages get up there either.
Again, different characters have different traits...
The up-tilt I found good for juggling. But thats not what I'm talking about.
That's one of the few kinds of real combos there are in Brawl...
And as far as the multi-jumps go... Kirby, and DDD can't fly... again, the multi jumps was mainly for the Up-A Air... but currently, the first jump with the up-a air can hit an opponent 2-3 times (if done correctly) if they are directly above you so its fine as is too. But the multi jumps would make it slightly easier and change the dynamic a bit. SHORT jumps... btw... in case I wasn't clear... I was suggesting 3-4 short jumps that would average out to the height of what he does now... if not lower.
...Kirby and Dedede can fly actually, in their own games, they have infinite jumps. So yes, they can fly.
So you basically want him to have a broken combo then? Up air up air up air up air up air?
He can already do a little mini combo with it now, up air to neutral air... He does not need the multi jumps.
Quote from: Kagemaru on January 31, 2012, 05:47:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0K0EeL0q4Y&list=UUKpBleZ-rxxtsFayC6StR5w&index=1&feature=plcp
1:20 Seconds, Spiderman (me) does an Up-Smash, then jumps into the air and attacks with the Up-B (Snake/Master Chief) It connected... and it was a lvl9 computer with over 100 HP. I know its a bit hard to see (Bad camera at the time) but you can still make out what I said.
I'll give you an example of it working then since you don't believe me...
So I guess we play differently.
Metaknight got banned for more reasons then just being able to Air-Combo his up a air move with his jumps...
And His side be is a good kill move, but that doesn't mean you're going to always kill your opponent with it. Which is why I gave the example of running after their flying body and attempting to do something else to them... yanno... to continue the match instead of waiting for them to hit the ground or come back to the stage. Thats what I call chasing.
And maybe we're not understanding each other on what we think a combo is. What I think a combo is is when you string together attacks in succession. Or possible succession. It wont always work pending the attack, but to be able to pursue your opponent was what I was trying to get across.
After Fox does his up smash... what do you do? Wait for them to hit the ground before you keep going? I would rather go up in the air and try my luck hitting them before they hit the ground... but maybe thats just me.
And in Falco's case, he can DACUS and after that its natural to follow into an Air assault of attacks to continue hitting your opponent. Thing about Scizor's headbut... the end lag makes that almost impossible at lower levels and its not easier when the percentages get up there either.
The up-tilt I found good for juggling. But thats not what I'm talking about.
But hey... Opinions are opinions... and suggestions are suggestions. KJPs gonna do what he's gonna do and I'm keep on usin the moveset cause I like this one more then Falcos.
And as far as the multi-jumps go... Kirby, and DDD can't fly... again, the multi jumps was mainly for the Up-A Air... but currently, the first jump with the up-a air can hit an opponent 2-3 times (if done correctly) if they are directly above you so its fine as is too. But the multi jumps would make it slightly easier and change the dynamic a bit. SHORT jumps... btw... in case I wasn't clear... I was suggesting 3-4 short jumps that would average out to the height of what he does now... if not lower.
What you just want is scizor to be made as you wish.
His playstile is not the one you want/think.
He is designed to be a defensive character and not a rush one like Metaknight/Marth.
So if you dont like the play stile go and try another character more suitable to you, or make your own version of scizor.
BTW, good PSA KJ, but i really think that standing animation should be changed =/
Its not me wanting him to be made as I wish. Its me trying to be understood...
I've said it I dunno... 3 times now.. KJP is going to do what he wants to do. I just want to make sure my suggestion is understood. The guy who made the PSA hasn't even commented... And for the... 4th time, he's going to make it the way he wants. But me posting here is only to have my suggestions and opinions heard. I'm not gonna cry if he doesn't.
Me, Data_Drain, and whoever else have different opinions and thats just that. Different opinions. We obviously don't agree so thats just that.
Not once did I ever mention that I didn't like it. As a matter of fact, I've said numerous times how much I liked it. So don't come at me like I'm sitting here begging KJP to change it to what I want. Cause I'm not. Do I think the PSA is perfect? No. Do I think my suggestions will help... possibly. Will it matter if KJP does or doesn't like my suggestions... not really. An opinion is an opinion and a suggestion is a suggestion.
And yeah, I'm skilled enough in Brawl Box and PSA to take what has been done and fit it to how I want... 4 jumps isn't that hard to do. But that was never the point in me suggesting anything to KJP.
Aside from that... whats the deal with all these quotes? Do you guys really have to quote everything the person said just for a few lines of a reply? Sorry if its rude, but its annoying to see someone's post 2-3 times (even if its mine) and only see a few lines of a reply. :/
I love that animation for his side special :D it looks so smooth and brawl-like
wow so many replies about scizor xD but like sdoom said in the pokemons game scizor is a powerful and slow pokemon with a great ability and some prioryti moves that abuse that ability. He has one of the best prioryty attacks since it gets stab and technician boost but thats on pokemon games on the anime they made him fast like hell why? i dont know since pikachu can defeat ground pokemons with thunderbolt or a swellow can be electrified and attack with an electric aura i kinda lost my faith in pokemon anime for all the mistakes which dont even make sence.
People a sugestion is a sugestion everyone has their opinion how something should look or work and i can understand kagemaru its really hard to hit with the fair most of the times i just faill with it :S
My opinion
Up B
first thing that kinda of annoy s me is the up B it should either be directable upwards also or atleast if the first one goes right and upward why cant the second one go left horizontaly like pikachu? it would be a simple thing to code and i killed myself so many times its not even funny to mention especially when i fall near the edje
Neutral A
what is it suposed to represent ? its a nice move but the animation is only so so and i would like atleast an AA move just a single move seems kinda lacking i know some characters have them like ganon but still
Down smash
Dont know, this move doesnt seem to connect with the n-b like the first version(falco down smash) did and it has so few knockback and happens so fast some oponents can even punish you after being hit :S i would recomend to highly improve base knockback or knockbackgrowth becuase this move doesnt seem to connect well at all even as a single move its way to fast and for little knockback and such small hitboxs you need to be touching the oponent almost for the move to hit them
Taunts
Just love those taunts rest and substitute are amazing and for refence http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=125624 (http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=125624) this has the substitute dolls from pbr and PS2 you would just need to rigg them over a single bone and replace that gfx with one of this models :P i know you tryed rigging and it didnt work but in this case it would all be rigged to a single bone.
Substitute
it would be epic that if scizor uses substiture down taunt (since he takes self damage) the next move that hits him shouldnt damage him and the damage animation showed the substitute doll for example scizor takes a flacon punch (after using substitute) where scizor took damage instead of flying of it would show the substitute doll and scizor appeared after undamaged by the falcon punch i know this would take maybe too many time to code even if its possible at all :S but it could be also for a counter like protection using the substitute doll maybe down B air could do :P if used downB in the air scizor doesnt get damage from the hits that happen during substitute(except for the self damage) and if its a projectyle it would be reflected for added awmsoness :P
wait1
this animation sure needs to be changed i know what you went for in that but it just seems like scizor needs to go to the bathroom in that position lol
Well I decided to make some more changes. I revamped the Feint animation, made a Back-air, Down smash has the same animation, but functions differently. Made different Side Special animations, and made Up Special able to aim.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 01, 2012, 12:02:47 AM
Well I decided to make some more changes. I revamped the Feint animation, made a Back-air, Down smash has the same animation, but functions differently. Made different Side Special animations, and made Up Special able to aim.
up special ftw xD did you tryed the link i posted abode and see the substitute models?
I get what you're saying about the N-A. It is kinda bland looking. I kinda left it alone since it is what it is... but meh. It would look better if it were replaced with one of Falco's swipes though. it'd look pretty good.
Am I the only one who likes the Up-B the way it is? I mean... specials for the most part can be turned in the air. Like, if you're facing left, you can face right in mid air and do a special... so i don't have a problem with Scizor's Up-B. I haven't once killed myself with it... Its like Mario's but with more distance.
What does annoy me though is the Side-B's ledge distance. Its longer then Falco/Fox's. And I mean that if you do it on the ground, and go off the ledge, the distance at which you'll go off of the ledge is shorter... Like for example if you're in the middle of battle field, you'll probably fly off the ledge if you do the Side-B in either direction. It'll take some getting used to but its manageable.
I don't play with Final Smashes often so I'm not really using Giga Impact so I don't have much of an opinion on that one.
And yes, like SDoom said Scizor is a technical pokemon that hits really hard, the reason why I said it was fast too was because of its priority moves. I haven't played my White version in a while, but I think mine has bullet punch... or some other priority attack + Technician. So its a fast and hard hitter.
But above all... even that Fair... the headbut and its end lag annoys me the most. I don't have an issue with it connecting. A Dash into it works well in most cases for me, but that dang ending lag just kills it for me. Its so hard to start combo's with it, but for me, its better for starting Air combos because the Up tilt doesn't send them far enough IMO.
As far as Substitute goes, I stand by what I said in that it needs to last longer. Personally the only real use I see for it is for when your opponent is trying to hit you with a very telegraphed attack. Like a Falcon punch or something. Something that takes long enough for you to time it with the tripping animation. The tripping isn't the issue, its the length of time the Sub lasts. I actually have't gotten to see if it actually takes damage yet because i haven't had the opportunity mid battle to use it effectively.
Ninja'd By KJP:
D: I liked the Up-Special... Oh well..
How does the down smash work now? I kinda liked it the way it was and I'd like to see the new side-b animation. The current one looke nice so I have high expectations for the new one.
Quote from: Carnage on February 01, 2012, 12:05:14 AMup special ftw xD did you tryed the link i posted abode and see the substitute models?
Yes I
Quote from: Carnage on February 01, 2012, 12:05:14 AMup special ftw xD did you tryed the link i posted abode and see the substitute models?
Yes I did. I would use it, but the model is too big in file size. :/
Edit: I made a new idle animation. I tried to match the Black/White idle pose of Scizor.
The Black/White pose is simply his Platinum pose animated.
I'm going to release the update. But I won't remove the taunt effects yet because I want to see if people think and agree that this is the final update. Once that happens, I will make a version without taunt effects.
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on February 01, 2012, 01:33:58 AMThe Black/White pose is simply his Platinum pose animated.
Of course. :P
So who's going to be your next project after Scisor?
Quote from: BlazingBarrager on February 01, 2012, 01:43:51 AMSo who's going to be your next project after Scisor?
I'm going to help someone with a PSA and then I either might do Silver version 2 or Zoroark version 2.
D: Zoroark
But thats where Kid Buu is ;_;
QuicksomeonetellmewhoyoucanimportLucarioover!!!
The Scizor update has been released.
Quote from: Kagemaru on February 01, 2012, 02:05:26 AMD: Zoroark But thats where Kid Buu is ;_; QuicksomeonetellmewhoyoucanimportLucarioover!!!
The Zoroark rig is small in file size, so I can import him over someone.
i vote silver
Zoroark!! :3
How small?
ZSS small? >_>;
Quote from: Kagemaru on February 01, 2012, 03:18:24 AM
How small?
ZSS small? >_>;
lol no. You're talking about PSA. I'm meaning the FitLucario00.pac/.pcs files are low in file size. That means it will be much easier to port the Zoroark rig over someone else. But it seems like at the moment Silver is winning. And also I just need to make an animation fix to Scizor and release again before I start on another character though.
Oh, okay, that's a bit better.
Too bad about the Substitute though.
Maybe someone could just vertex the saturn into one for you.
I wanna see a Zoroark revamp because I just tried it my opinion of it is fresh in my mind.
I haven't tried Silver yet.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 01, 2012, 01:02:24 AMYes IYes I did. I would use it, but the model is too big in file size. :/ Edit: I made a new idle animation. I tried to match the Black/White idle pose of Scizor.
even the pokemon stadium 2 substitute doll is high filesize? thats a shame but i will be waiting for that next release xD
Oooh oooh oooh
How about Ness?
Or Bowser
Or DDD
*Looks at poll*
Zoroark FTW
i vote Silver. :D
I'm really interresing about Silver v2, i really liked the first version but it's sad it's over Falco i love that character. And you are a good PSA hacker so i think i'll be impressionned about the v2.
D:
Zoroark was winning when I voted
xD
Zoroark needs more illusion moves.
His up B should be like Vanish or Dimensional Cape.
Quote from: Phred on February 01, 2012, 06:34:00 PMZoroark needs more illusion moves. His up B should be like Vanish or Dimensional Cape.
I will only make Specials based on Pokemon moves that Zoroark can learn.
Quote from: KTH on February 01, 2012, 05:05:31 PMI'm really interresing about Silver v2, i really liked the first version but it's sad it's over Falco i love that character. And you are a good PSA hacker so i think i'll be impressionned about the v2.
Thanks. :) I'll also be porting Silver over someone else.
To be honest, i got a idea on my head from a moment.
Many people want more character of Sonic on Brawl, like Shadow, Tails, Knuckles, Silver and others. But they want them into a new character (like MarioDK port Shadow over DK). So i got a idea : It's port Knuckles, Tails and Silver over Pokémon (Ivysaur, Squirtle, Charizard).
I'm probaly sure you doesn't approve that idea lol.
Quote from: Phred on February 01, 2012, 06:34:00 PM
Zoroark needs more illusion moves.
His up B should be like Vanish or Dimensional Cape.
Really?..Smh
Quote from: KTH on February 01, 2012, 07:05:56 PM
To be honest, i got a idea on my head from a moment.
Many people want more character of Sonic on Brawl, like Shadow, Tails, Knuckles, Silver and others. But they want them into a new character (like MarioDK port Shadow over DK). So i got a idea : It's port Knuckles, Tails and Silver over Pokémon (Ivysaur, Squirtle, Charizard).
I'm probaly sure you doesn't approve that idea lol.
they would all lose the downB they have also i doubt kjp would replace 3 pokemons like that xD
I think I might replace Diddy Kong with Silver and maybe Wolf with Zoroark, but I'm not too sure because that overrated Vegetable in over Wolf. >.>
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 01, 2012, 06:54:44 PM
I will only make Specials based on Pokemon moves that Zoroark can learn.
Illusion + Faint Attack
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 01, 2012, 07:44:14 PM
I think I might replace Diddy Kong with Silver and maybe Wolf with Zoroark, but I'm not too sure because that overrated Vegetable in over Wolf. >.>
yeah making zoroark on wolf would be a bad move with vegeta coming up why no link or toon link these 2 need more hacks xD
Quote from: Carnage on February 01, 2012, 07:52:27 PMyeah making zoroark on wolf would be a bad move with vegeta coming up why no link or toon link these 2 need more hacks xD
Zero has most likely claimed Link's spot. :/
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 01, 2012, 07:44:14 PM
I think I might replace Diddy Kong with Silver and maybe Wolf with Zoroark, but I'm not too sure because that overrated Vegetable in over Wolf. >.>
Silver over Diddy? o.o Will there still be a Falco version? How about Olimar, Yoshi, or R.O.B as replacement options for Zoroark and Silver? They really don't have anything good over them last time I checked..
And not Toon Link, cause that's where KJP's Megaman X is going, right?
Quote from: xZedkiel on February 01, 2012, 07:59:09 PMSilver over Diddy? o.o Will there still be a Falco version? How about Olimar, Yoshi, or R.O.B as replacement options for Zoroark and Silver? They really don't have anything good over them last time I checked.. And not Toon Link, cause that's where KJP's Megaman X is going, right?
I do not wish to have Silver and Scizor competing over Falco. :/
i will say silver over toonLink or link
i have to agree with Carnage
beside diddy kong got almost no GFX (also why waluigi works perfect over him too cuz that moveset dont use GFX+articles)
toonlink or link got afew GFX to use and a good filesize limit too
Quote from: xZedkiel on February 01, 2012, 07:59:09 PM
Silver over Diddy? o.o Will there still be a Falco version? How about Olimar, Yoshi, or R.O.B as replacement options for Zoroark and Silver? They really don't have anything good over them last time I checked..
And not Toon Link, cause that's where KJP's Megaman X is going, right?
rob is almost impossible to due a thruu port since he has 163 bones and adding more than 50 or so bones freezes the game most of the times expecially since lucario has very few bones it would need more than 100 lol , olimar is a pain to psa since he uses pikmins everything is related to pikmins in coding :S yoshi would be the only possible character but yoshi as hardcoded that every oponent he grabs becomes invisible :S
R.o.B is impossible to port models over
if not you use R.o.B´s boneset as Base to make a human like boneset over R.o.B so no bone adding is needed and then rig the model over that boneset so it is possible (as i will do with geno over r.o.b PSA)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 01, 2012, 07:44:14 PM
I think I might replace Diddy Kong with Silver and maybe Wolf with Zoroark, but I'm not too sure because that overrated Vegetable in over Wolf. >.>
I support this idea KJP, I'd use Silver over Diddy for sure man. Also if you don't mind I'd like to help you again with some animations because I'll be able to revamp wins and stuff since Diddy doesn't have some camera moves in his wins like Falco. :)
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 01, 2012, 08:51:11 PMI support this idea KJP, I'd use Silver over Diddy for sure man. Also if you don't mind I'd like to help you again with some animations because I'll be able to revamp wins and stuff since Diddy doesn't have some camera moves in his wins like Falco. :)
Be my guest. :)
I'll be glad to help you with your epic PSA, btw which model will you use this time? Brawl or Generations?
I would say Fox cuz i don't want to replace diddy cuz of waluigi. But its your hack you do what you want with it
Quote from: SouthCraft on February 01, 2012, 09:05:30 PMI would say Fox cuz i don't want to replace diddy cuz of waluigi. But its your hack you do what you want with it
Yeah. I think I'll replace Fox.
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 01, 2012, 09:03:52 PMI'll be glad to help you with your epic PSA, btw which model will you use this time? Brawl or Generations?
That Generations rig is alright, but the fingers are horrible. I'd use the Brawl rig, but the texture glitches up on the results screen.
I want Silver over Falco to stay over falco D:
>.>
IMO, i prefer over Diddy Kong. You should make a poll.
Quote from: SonicBrawler X on February 01, 2012, 09:13:07 PMI want Silver over Falco to stay over falco D:
I am not having Scizor and Silver compete for Falco's spot. Silver was originally going to be over Sonic, but then DARKSHADEDX ported a vertex over onto Falco. >.> If Silver wins the poll, he's going over Fox and that's final.
I'd say Diddy because besides Waluigi there isn't a cool PSA for people who want to replace him. People also prefer Fox so to choose between those to replace Diddy would probably win. KJP also have Carchar over Fox so yeah. It's your decision, just showing my thoughts. xD
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 01, 2012, 09:17:28 PMI'd say Diddy because besides Waluigi there isn't a cool PSA for people who want to replace him. People also prefer Fox so to choose between those to replace Diddy would probably win. KJP also have Carchar over Fox so yeah. It's your decision, just showing my thoughts. xD
I'm also going to put Carchar over someone else too. :/ Even though I put a lot of effort into Carchar, I just diddn't feel too happy with the final result.
The reason why brawl silver is glitching in result screen is because its crashing with the Flash overlay color in PSA trust me since once i modified it he didn't glitch anymore
The world of putting characters over other characters sure is complicated.
I missed a bunch of stuff on the last few pages......
But if a port is going over R.O.B. then wouldn't it be possible to use a Marth model? There is a Marth over Sephiroth hack... so couldn't Silver be made to be put over Marth and then anyone can port it to ROB.
And isn't there a decently working Young Link over Link rel or something? Wouldn't that give room to make Zoroark or Silver over Young Link since Zero seems to have claimed that spot?
And the Ice Climbers... I personally detest those two... And DDD is also pretty open. I coulda sworn there was an Ike over DDD hack I had a while ago, but I literally don't know where it went o.O
There are choices...
Quote from: Kagemaru on February 01, 2012, 11:05:40 PM
I missed a bunch of stuff on the last few pages......
But if a port is going over R.O.B. then wouldn't it be possible to use a Marth model? There is a Marth over Sephiroth hack... so couldn't Silver be made to be put over Marth and then anyone can port it to ROB.
And isn't there a decently working Young Link over Link rel or something? Wouldn't that give room to make Zoroark or Silver over Young Link since Zero seems to have claimed that spot?
And the Ice Climbers... I personally detest those two... And DDD is also pretty open. I coulda sworn there was an Ike over DDD hack I had a while ago, but I literally don't know where it went o.O
There are choices...
all your talking about are rel ports they can be rel ported over anyone but kjp is thinking on making a true port since rel ports have gfx glitches if facing the original and can use the articles,filesize and etc over the character they are over but yes kjp DDD is also a choice but you would need to use that ancient psa to open him :S thats why DDD doesnt get psas he cant even be oppened by the latest program :S
I'm still new at hacking... so I don't really understand why DDD is harder then anyone else if its not his file size.
I hope these are the last fixes I have to make to Scizor.
-Down Air is slower to start up, but has no landing lag.
-Forward Air is slower but does 17 damage.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 01, 2012, 09:16:23 PM
I am not having Scizor and Silver compete for Falco's spot. Silver was originally going to be over Sonic, but then DARKSHADEDX ported a vertex over onto Falco. >.> If Silver wins the poll, he's going over Fox and that's final.
oh, fox is fine
Since some of you are being picky and or whiny over who I'll port Silver over, I decided to make a poll and let you decide who I should port Silver over on to. And I want everyone to be happy. And it seems like the majority isn't happy at the moment.
Toon Link, Snake, or Diddy are good IMO so I'm just gonna drop my vote for Diddy.
voted diddy, cuz i use everyone else xD
I voted Fox, since he has a lack of good PSAs on him.
A Infernape PSA would be pretty cool for him...
Fighting/Fire type FTW
He must be on FAWX.
I choose diddy kong.
Also as i said on your scizor video you did a nice job :D
Once I figure out this new Brawl Box thing... I think I'll toy around with Infernape a bit...While still secretly developing a non MvC Spider-Man
>_>;
idc who the next version is over. it is your hack after all i just wish you luck! :D
*Waves goodbye to Roy*
Quote from: Kagemaru on February 02, 2012, 03:27:37 AM
A Infernape PSA would be pretty cool for him...
Fighting/Fire type FTW
Infernape's PSA is already being worked on by Soneek and others.
I'm a newblet PSAer...
So me playing around isn't a big deal for anyone... I just happen to have high expectations for him since I main Fox... Spider-Man made the cut over shiek (#2 Main) and its not even finished... Fox... I expect perfection :/
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 02, 2012, 01:28:15 AM
I hope these are the last fixes I have to make to Scizor.
-Down Air is slower to start up, but has no landing lag.
-Forward Air is slower but does 17 damage.
Giving a move no landing lag is never a good idea.
looks like good bye to Waluigi (over diddy kong) again
i hope soon next brawlbox is ready with PSA so waluigi over DDD is possible
we just got a good hack over diddy kong (waluigi) and now ppl wanted Silver over diddy kong too
while fox/toonlink/link/snake dont got many good hacks
well diddy kong won big time well im glad it isnt zoroark i hope zoroark can stay over toon link/link/DDD next :P
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 02, 2012, 07:43:15 AM
Giving a move no landing lag is never a good idea.
How come? If the start up is MUCH slower. Then it's not like the foe has no time to avoid getting caught in a mix up. Plus he has hit lag, and knocks the foe away, so if he does hit them, it can't combo.
But eh, I guess I'd need Wolfric's opinion on the matter. I don't see the problem with at least VERY little landing lag, since the first version had little landing lag.
Plus, the version I tested out... His landing lag was glitched, when he faced left, he had none what so ever. But facing right, he had a pretty good bit, making it impossible to follow up with a move if you landed beside the foe, they would be able to instead hit you.
That's what I found distinct with version 1, the way that down air was a great approach, and mix up move. Version 2 can't really do that, unless he faces left in the air. <_<
Although I guess as a compromise... Maybe Scizor could have LITTLE landing lag?
>.>
<.<
I put on landing lag on Scizor, removed the control stick input, and added sliding on the landing lag.
...
And now after I get feedback from Data, I will release it and start on Silver.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 02, 2012, 10:49:07 AM
How come? If the start up is MUCH slower. Then it's not like the foe has no time to avoid getting caught in a mix up. Plus he has hit lag, and knocks the foe away, so if he does hit them, it can't combo.
Because if it has no landing lag, there is in short hopping and fastfalling it. The lack of landing lag on aerials are what made Cloud 2.5 OP. EVERY character in Brawl has landing lag on all their aerials. There isn't a single exception. There should be a little landing lag sure, but not none.
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 02, 2012, 07:59:11 PM
Because if it has no landing lag, there is in short hopping and fastfalling it. The lack of landing lag on aerials are what made Cloud 2.5 OP. EVERY character in Brawl has landing lag on all their aerials. There isn't a single exception. There should be a little landing lag sure, but not none.
Lol, don't even mention that Cloud..... XDD
+1 over Diddy Kong.
...
>.>
<.<
According to the poll, Silver is going to go over Diddy Kong. But there is going to be a slight delay. I'm going to be using the Brawl model rig, but it has a slight problem. It seems like when MarioDK was rigging it, he accidently put in an extra vertice on the legs, thus making a stray vertice move with the leg.
Not quite the chrarcter I was hoping he'd be over, but I'm sure I can re-arrange some hacks on my SD card to fit Silver in there.
I really look forward just to seeing this hack finished. I enjoyed your first one, but every hack has room for improvement. :)
dosen't nanobuds silver model work well?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on February 09, 2012, 12:50:20 AMdosen't nanobuds silver model work well?
Yes, but the fingers are horrible.
what will you do then since the vertex model has the stray vertice?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on February 09, 2012, 12:58:26 AMwhat will you do then since the vertex model has the stray vertice?
I'll still use the rig by MarioDK. It's not very notice-able.
just a random question KJP, but do you think the game will break the hack if i rename teh sivler psa (once done) to falco?
KJP. I am going to say what I am going to say as friend and as someone who has dealt heavily with animations:
KJP. The majority of your "custom" animations are mostly edited versions of swapped animations as they stand. I keep telling you that you are going to need to start the animations from scratch.
Remember LKB? Every animation I made from that was made from scratch, using the an edited Wait1 pose on frame 1 as the base. Every frame after that was hand rotated into position for the next keyframe.
That's what you need to be doing with every animation. You can't skimp on doing that and resort to swapping animations due to a lack of patience. I may only make movesets for potential PSAs, but if I were to make the animations, all of them from be from scratch, starting with Wait1.
Rules of Animating #1: Everything with animation takes patience.
Another one here is that all the attack animations must have a base from 2 animations.
Wait1 -> Any attack/ attack sequence (like a jab) on the ground -> Wait1
Fall -> Any action in the air. -> Fall.
That is how they should animate. They start from an edited Wait1 pose, then transition back to it at the end.
@Whiterun:
No. It won't.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 09, 2012, 12:51:54 AM
Yes, but the fingers are horrible.
>.> sorry about that.
I would update him... but when I moved all my old files to my laptop, his model got deleted! :oshi:
If this gets enough hype, I may re-rig him if you want.
Silver on diddykong? Are you :srs:? over fox is the best replacement for him i think
Btw KJP do i Get permission to port silver to fox or Falco? You know the method without rels
Quote from: SouthCraft on February 09, 2012, 06:44:42 AM
Silver on diddykong? Are you :srs:? over fox is the best replacement for him i think
Btw KJP do i Get permission to port silver to fox or Falco? You know the method without rels
Fox does have more file space than Diddy Kong, but the poll ended with Diddy Kong being the winner. And if you can do it, then I will give you permission to do it when Silver v2 is done.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 09, 2012, 04:47:01 PM
Fox does have more file space than Diddy Kong, but the poll ended with Diddy Kong being the winner. And if you can do it, then I will give you permission to do it when Silver v2 is done.
isnt diddy kong the one that doesnt have extgfx model? i hope you can work around that
Quote from: Carnage on February 09, 2012, 04:58:54 PM
isnt diddy kong the one that doesnt have extgfx model? i hope you can work around that
I don't think I'll need to use any of the GFX Diddy Kong uses. I could replace his popgun with a car model.
Don't forget the peanut.
Quote from: ɱillenia on February 09, 2012, 05:05:20 PM
Don't forget the peanut.
I could use the peanut for Psychic Knife. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 09, 2012, 04:47:01 PM
Fox does have more file space than Diddy Kong, but the poll ended with Diddy Kong being the winner. And if you can do it, then I will give you permission to do it when Silver v2 is done.
Awsome thanks!
Quote from: Groose on February 09, 2012, 05:03:16 PM
I don't think I'll need to use any of the GFX Diddy Kong uses. I could replace his popgun with a car model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KTH on February 10, 2012, 08:36:08 PMHey KJP i don't know if you got a moveset for Silver but that probaly can help you : Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Eh. I dunno. This time I'm going to make the moveset idea and animate before I do the PSA work.
Quote from: PichuBrawler on February 10, 2012, 08:39:22 PMSorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Um...OK. :P
>.>
<.<
Just a bump+Silver v2 progress.
...
I want to get animations done before I start porting+PSA work.
And this time, the attack animations will all be custom.
So far I have the following done:
-AAA combo.
-Dash Attack.
-Dash.
-Run.
-TurnRun.
-RunBrake.
-TrunRunBrake.
-Side Smash.
-Down Smash.
-Car Attack.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 14, 2012, 12:08:32 AM>.> <.< Just a bump+Silver v2 progress. ... I want to get animations done before I start porting+PSA work. And this time, the attack animations will all be custom. So far I have the following done: -AAA combo. -Dash Attack. -Dash. -Run. -TurnRun. -RunBrake. -TrunRunBrake. -Side Smash. -Down Smash. -Car Attack.
Give us some previews?
i cant wait to see the car attack in action :happy:
Quote from: Velen on February 14, 2012, 12:19:30 AMGive us some previews?
I'll make a video preview once I get the rest of the attacks done.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 14, 2012, 12:22:33 AMI'll make a video preview once I get the rest of the attacks done.
I mean make some Gifs when you want to take a break from animating.
Quote from: Velen on February 14, 2012, 12:23:57 AM
I mean make some Gifs when you want to take a break from animating.
Indeed. Or pictures.
Hey, KJP, can you release the Silver V2 over Falco as well as Diddy, i kinda like his Falco spot now, and i have something else over Diddy. Having options makes psa's even better.
Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on February 14, 2012, 10:55:46 PMHey, KJP, can you release the Silver V2 over Falco as well as Diddy, i kinda like his Falco spot now, and i have something else over Diddy. Having options makes psa's even better.
I'll think about it.
>.>
<.<
Deal with the double post...
More progress...
-Forward Throw.
-Up Tilt.
-Up Smash.
-Down Smash.
And I found a nifty trick that I can do to make a port much easier. =D
Hopefully, I'll be able to make a preview soon.
cool cant wait for silver v2
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 15, 2012, 09:10:53 PM
>.>
<.<
Deal with the double post...
More progress...
-Forward Throw.
-Up Tilt.
-Up Smash.
-Down Smash.
And I found a nifty trick that I can do to make a port much easier. =D
Hopefully, I'll be able to make a preview soon.
Awsome can't wait to the release. And what do you mean with nifty trick actually??
Please. I want to see some preview. Pictures, gif or videos.
Quote from: SmbzCraft on February 15, 2012, 10:09:56 PMAwsome can't wait to the release. And what do you mean with nifty trick actually??
The character won't have eye animations after, but this is what I found out.
-Export all your animations.
-Open up the Motionpac of the character you're porting over.
-Right Click, Replace All. Then find the folder.
-Delete everything else that isn't a .chr0 animation only in the part where the 300+ animations are. Do not do anything to the top part.
-Save As.
Quote from: KTH on February 15, 2012, 10:13:11 PMPlease. I want to see some preview. Pictures, gif or videos.
Well I could make a quick video after I make the porting fixes and PSA the current attack animations I have done.
oh that's great. so are you making an entirely new Silver? or are you just making some slight modifications of the first version?
Quote from: MandoWolfe on February 16, 2012, 03:26:36 AM
oh that's great. so are you making an entirely new Silver? or are you just making some slight modifications of the first version?
It's going to be an entirely new moveset. All attack animations will be custom this time. I'll make a video after I finish making the air attacks and throws. Specials might be pushing it though because I haven't done any work on the Specials yet. But I did manage to fix up the porting glitches.
i hope N-B will be a new Special cuz that one was really much weird
Quote from: Mariodk on February 16, 2012, 12:32:32 PM
i hope N-B will be a new Special cuz that one was really much weird
I'm going to make the Neutral Special Psychic Knife. I'll replace the peanut with a crescent model.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 16, 2012, 12:35:35 PMI'm going to make the Neutral Special Psychic Knife. I'll replace the peanut with a crescent model.
good idea
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 16, 2012, 12:35:35 PM
I'm going to make the Neutral Special Psychic Knife. I'll replace the peanut with a crescent model.
That is perfect, I along with a few others suggested this a looooong while back ^-^
:/ darn over diddy but i hope this turns out well. i wont et it i would want it over snake or fox but i wish u luck (sorry if this makes litttle to no sence, i have a headache :/)
>.>
<.<
http://kc-mm.com/beyondyou/badace-bugsteel-pokemon-anyone/02-17-2012/ (http://kc-mm.com/beyondyou/badace-bugsteel-pokemon-anyone/02-17-2012/)
Blog post for Scizor.
...
It's about time I made another blog post.
...
Just a bump to keep this topic on page 1 (again). >.>
...
>.>
<.<
I managed to get the PSA work of a few moves for Silver v2...expect a video sometime today or tomorrow...
awesome. cant wait to see how you progress with the new Silver.
Bad news...I can't seem to find the Sub Routine in which the peanut collision is in. I'm just going to have to make a false projectile for Psychic Knife.
Will the new Silver be usable over Falco by any chance? Loved your first version by the way. I ask cause i mostly have Silvers Sfx over Falco.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 18, 2012, 07:46:43 PM
Bad news...I can't seem to find the Sub Routine in which the peanut collision is in. I'm just going to have to make a false projectile for Psychic Knife.
which means it will be portable, considering u dont use any articles
Hey sorry for the off-topicness but is there anywhere that has the moves list for your scizor PSA? I noticed it wasn't on the OP
Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on February 20, 2012, 02:39:48 AM
Hey sorry for the off-topicness but is there anywhere that has the moves list for your scizor PSA? I noticed it wasn't on the OP
It's alright. But I don't think I have put up a moveset description for Scizor yet. But I'll do it eventually.
...
And there is going to be a delay with the Silver video preview.
how long will this delay last?
Quote from: MandoWolfe on February 20, 2012, 02:48:10 AMhow long will this delay last?
I don't know. I want to get the air attacks done and some GFX fixes first.
well better to preview it with more then right away. :D good luck with it.
*Comes in, see's it's not on the first page.*
*Does him a favor and bumps it.*
Quote from: Velen on February 23, 2012, 12:15:46 AM*Comes in, see's it's not on the first page.* *Does him a favor and bumps it.*
o.o
I never noticed. Thanks Velen. =D
hows Silver coming along?
Quote from: MandoWolfe on February 23, 2012, 04:50:59 AMhows Silver coming along?
To be honest, not much. Just a few animation touch ups. :/
Quote from: Discord on February 23, 2012, 02:48:38 PM
To be honest, not much. Just a few animation touch ups. :/
great to hear ;) can't wait to port/Play as him
Quote from: SouthCraft on February 23, 2012, 09:10:43 PM
great to hear ;) can't wait to port/Play as him
I think he means all he's done is some touch-ups, not that all he needs is some touch-ups..
>.>
<.<
I got the PSA, GFX, SFX, and rumble of all the moves done except two throws, 3 Specials, and the Final Smash. I hope I'll be able to get the unfinished moves done.
oh that's awesome. :D at least it's getting close now. is it that your out of ideas for those? or just havent gotten around to it yet?
Quote from: MandoWolfe on February 24, 2012, 03:21:00 PMoh that's awesome. :D at least it's getting close now. is it that your out of ideas for those? or just havent gotten around to it yet?
I haven't gotten to them yet. I've been too focused with getting the other moves done.
is silver really going to be able to use a car in a move? throwing of course lol
Quote from: Discord on February 18, 2012, 07:46:43 PM
Bad news...I can't seem to find the Sub Routine in which the peanut collision is in. I'm just going to have to make a false projectile for Psychic Knife.
I like this, he needed this move..
Quote from: AnImAiNe on February 24, 2012, 05:52:26 PMis silver really going to be able to use a car in a move? throwing of course lol
Yes. But I need to find a good car model first.
Edit: I'm going to have to make a different Final Smash. Why? Because even though I have the peanut pop set to the ThrowN bone, it still doesn't move. :/ And I can't seem to find the bone area for the jetpack, so I'm afraid there is going to be no car attack. :/
>.>
<.<
A huge bump with 3 video previews.
2 of Silver and 1 of another character...
Silver Video #1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Silver Video #2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Side character
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Discord on March 11, 2012, 06:51:59 AM
Side character
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wow, I'm impressed. o.o
posted this on lst but posting this here since ppl will probably use more this temp kcmm :P
thats some epic moveset for a boss xD and dying at 300 like master hand is awnsome the preview i find the walking running animation needs some change on the feets he looks like he slides abit instead of walking , also t rex pooping mario lolol that just made my entire day http://www.modelsource65.com/dinosaurs.html (http://www.modelsource65.com/dinosaurs.html) you can take models or even texture ideas from there also the FS being extinction was a great idea but i gues the meteor needs psa fixing?
You need to ask a model importer to fix the texture around the teeths so they show without the brown texture around they do that invisibility thing they know.
I hope you decide to make some alternate models like JP spino and maybe even velociraptor with a size mod?
the way t-rex dies is amazing. dat throw too lol.
anyway... super hyped for silver. is anyone planning to do sfx for him?
nice progress with silver i just have a few questions
what is the cloud move that comes from his hand?
what is the function/purpose of the side b?
is there any chance the final smash could be different ibllis move just doesn't fit too me (just my opinion)
Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 12, 2012, 09:56:15 AMnice progress with silver i just have a few questions what is the cloud move that comes from his hand? what is the function/purpose of the side b? is there any chance the final smash could be different ibllis move just doesn't fit too me (just my opinion)
That cloud move is his Down Special, I wanted to make good use of Diddy's coding. The Side Special is mainly for horizontal recovery.
i thought you were going to include the car throw
Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 12, 2012, 03:56:33 PMi thought you were going to include the car throw
I was, but for some reason, the article wouldn't move even when it's on the ThrowN bone. :/
kjp just wondering what are t rex specials? i bet the nB is that roar but what is the side B,up B,down B? i saw alot of moves but its hard to tell wich is wich also i love that head charge side smash looks awnsome cant wait to see the finished psa :P.
Quote from: Carnage on March 12, 2012, 06:27:59 PMkjp just wondering what are t rex specials? i bet the nB is that roar but what is the side B,up B,down B? i saw alot of moves but its hard to tell wich is wich also i love that head charge side smash looks awnsome cant wait to see the finished psa :P.
He only has one Special which is the roar. But I am thinking of giving him more moves to make him feel more boss like.
Quote from: Discord on March 12, 2012, 06:42:48 PM
He only has one Special which is the roar. But I am thinking of giving him more moves to make him feel more boss like.
epic Up B idea he does UpB then a pteranodon appears and grabs his back and tries to fly him up abit lol i know it would be impossible but it would look epic to make even if it was ice climbers petranodon :P
why dont u include a bowser sound bank code and use bowser's sound IDs? they should fit really well, or giga bowser, which seems even better fitting, cuz the roar attack needs a good roar sound ^^
edit: if u still have the .max file, send it to me and i'll make an AWESOME alt.
edit2:
another nice touch would be to add the shake effect when he falls dead...
Quote from: Discord on March 12, 2012, 01:39:06 PM
That cloud move is his Down Special, I wanted to make good use of Diddy's coding. The Side Special is mainly for horizontal recovery.
Idk, i think it should have stayed as like a reflector of small projectiles. it's would give a small sense as to Silver stoping the projectiles and sending them back towards the opponent. but idk if it's possible to make Silver do this now that he's on Diddy. And i really quite enjoyed his final smash. lol Maybe you should also give him two Emeralds. that would be a nice touch to it. :D i think the only thing i didnt quite like about it was that it looked like it could trap an opponent and they couldnt get out of it considering how long it was. but it's a really neat final smash. :) great job on this. :)
Yeah, that Final Smash does go on for a bit too long.... it looks great though. You always manage to impress me with the graphical effects you use. :p
I think if it was just the second half of the whole thing, it would be perfect.
I also agree with Gamma Ridley, or just shorten the whole final. lol XD
I see. I'll make sure to cut it in half. :P
...
>.>
<.<
So I've been wondering...
How would you like me to open a...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Discord on March 13, 2012, 09:57:46 PM
I see. I'll make sure to cut it in half. :P
...
>.>
<.<
So I've been wondering...
How would you like me to open a...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
it would be nice being able to do those more elaborated attacks especially those who mess with ext gfx i just never found my way into that :S
I'd take it. PSA's the only area I'm really uncomfortable in. /:
Quote from: Discord on March 13, 2012, 09:57:46 PMI see. I'll make sure to cut it in half. :P ... >.> <.< So I've been wondering... How would you like me to open a... Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
YES! YES! Please do :P
i would go there in a heart beat.
i would join
yah depending on what time i would so jion
Alright. Since I have no way of streaming. I'll see if I can make videos on it. Or unless any of you have better alternatives.
I'm interested too. ;D
Quote from: Discord on March 13, 2012, 10:30:59 PM
Alright. Since I have no way of streaming. I'll see if I can make videos on it. Or unless any of you have better alternatives.
no no videos is good i would take that over streaming any day cant wait
oh awesome. :D i'd love to start learning how to PSA. lol everytime i mess with it i get a little confused. XD and videos sound like a great way to learn. :)
^you and me both
EDIT:when are you gonna start the tutorials
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 14, 2012, 01:18:00 AM^you and me both EDIT:when are you gonna start the tutorials
Hopefully I might be able to make one on Saturday.
Can't wait :)
Quote from: Discord on March 14, 2012, 01:33:28 AM
Hopefully I might be able to make one on Saturday.
yah
i say YESZ to the PSA school, since im starting with one ^^
anyway, what time would it be working?
Aight a PSA school :D good idea dude XD
Id like to be in it to. I know im decent with PSA but it wont hurt to learn more
BTW, how have you been? we havent talked in a looooooong while.
If i can remember....Back when you helped me With Shadow Pikachu.
Quote from: ShadowMarth on March 15, 2012, 12:31:00 PM
BTW, how have you been? we havent talked in a looooooong while.
If i can remember....Back when you helped me With Shadow Pikachu.
Yes I do remember that. I'm doing well if you would like to know. :)
Quote from: jokekid on March 15, 2012, 10:01:31 AM
anyway, what time would it be working?
Hopefully I can either get a video or a stream up and working by Saturday. But it might come much later. I think a good schedule (if I can get a stream working) would be every Saturday...that is if my mom doesn't interrupt me. -.- And I also need to figure out what time zone I'm in as well.
hey KJP, is it possible to disable a run from a character, but still having him dash?
ive thought about setting a timer, and 1 frame before the end of the animation, make it go to his wait subaction, would that work?
Quote from: jokekid on March 15, 2012, 04:38:03 PM
hey KJP, is it possible to disable a run from a character, but still having him dash?
ive thought about setting a timer, and 1 frame before the end of the animation, make it go to his wait subaction, would that work?
Yes, it is possible to do. Just remove everything from the Main tab of the Dash Sub Action.
KJP, yo, how's Wolverine comin? I'm only asking because I keep getting PMs about it myself.
Quote from: Discord on March 15, 2012, 04:47:28 PM
Yes, it is possible to do. Just remove everything from the Main tab of the Dash Sub Action.
but it would still be possible to perform the attackdash?
Quote from: Kagemaru on March 15, 2012, 04:47:59 PM
KJP, yo, how's Wolverine comin? I'm only asking because I keep getting PMs about it myself.
Haven't gotten much done yet. :/ But hopefully I'll finish the PSA work either today or tomorrow.
Quote from: jokekid on March 15, 2012, 05:06:26 PM
but it would still be possible to perform the attackdash?
Yeah.
will be waiting for that t rex psa :P also will psa scholl show how to make for example beam attacks?
Quote from: Carnage on March 15, 2012, 05:38:52 PMwill be waiting for that t rex psa :P also will psa scholl show how to make for example beam attacks?
Like Lucario's beam? Most likely yes.
Quote from: Discord on March 15, 2012, 06:01:35 PM
Like Lucario's beam? Most likely yes.
kind off not that huge just a straightfoward small beam but i guess the mechanics for the attacks are the same xD i never knew very well how to make beam attacks so for sure i will see if i can learn :P
hey KJP. you've seem to be almost done with Silver, just how much more is he from being finished? he seem pretty good except from some animations and other stuff. :p
I managed to get a stream up. But I want to see how it handles other people.
KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream (http://www.livestream.com/KJPStream)
Quote from: MandoWolfe on March 15, 2012, 07:21:25 PMhey KJP. you've seem to be almost done with Silver, just how much more is he from being finished? he seem pretty good except from some animations and other stuff. :p
To be honest, I've been a little focused on T-Rex. :/ But I'm planning on having a dual release, releasing both T-Rex and Silver.
Quote from: Discord on March 15, 2012, 07:38:40 PM
To be honest, I've been a little focused on T-Rex. :/ But I'm planning on having a dual release, releasing both T-Rex and Silver.
oh well that's fine. :) both being released together, that's even better. :D
I'm glad that the stream is working. A bit laggy, but it will do. Now that the test is complete, I will be streaming previews of Silver and T-Rex and also streaming Kirby Air Ride.
ooh yah but why kirby even though its fun im not complaning just asking
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 15, 2012, 09:03:33 PMooh yah but why kirby even though its fun im not complaning just asking
Because Kirby Air Ride is a fun game. =V
well, ok cant wait
Hey KJP
i've got a question for you. i plan on working on a project that involves a little originality.
his name is General Touran. Touran is a man whos name by meer mention makes an armor shudder.
he works like this
his basic movement speed is a walking animation, yes even when you dash he still walks, he only has one jump and it's only six inches.
he wears such heavy armor it slows him down. and he holds two 7ft claymores like they are shortswords swinging these things like nothing. and they have elemental effects.
now, when he takes damage which is often. at 40% he loses some armor, and now he can go to his second walking speed. but he still has one jump.
also, this goes one till 120% that's where he he loses all his armor and has a running speed and 2 jumps. so his weight changes too per segment.
is this at all possible? and would it be possible over ganondorf.
if you need to confirm a little bit better i can send his basic moveset to you VIA pm.
I think all of those would would be possilbe, except the weight thing. But if you want armor coming off, then that would require multiple animations.
Here is coding that would be suitable without animations.
Put this in the WalkMiddle and WalkFast sub actions:
If Compare: IC-Basic[2] >= 40
No Action
Else:
Change Action: action=0. requirement=00
End If:
Put this in the Dash Sub Action:
If Compare: IC-Basic[2] >= 120
Timer in which the run starts:
Disable Other Status ID: 02719
Else:
Change Action: action=0. requirement=00
End If:
Put this in every Sub Action that says JumpAerialF and JumpAerialB:
If Compare: IC-Basic[2] >= 120
No Action
Else:
Change Action: action=E. requirement=00
End If:
Hopefully that should work for you. Test that out, and if it works, then I'll think of something that will let you change your animation through PSA.
The armor falling off i have plan for involving custom model and them being apart of a polygon i would tell to dissapear after certain damage, with a breaking sound effect ofcourse.
and i have no way of testing that code, the only time i can get on a computer is at my friends house =(
getting a laptop soon, i just wanted to see if it would be a filesize issue.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on March 16, 2012, 12:30:05 AM The armor falling off i have plan for involving custom model and them being apart of a polygon i would tell to dissapear after certain damage, with a breaking sound effect ofcourse. and i have no way of testing that code, the only time i can get on a computer is at my friends house =( getting a laptop soon, i just wanted to see if it would be a filesize issue.
Hopefully it wouldn't be. Ganondorf's file size limit can go over 300KB. Not sure what the max is though.
KJP, do you know a way of making this:
basically, i have a marth-type animation for a fs
(goes in one direction)
is there a way to bascially make it so if anyoen is hit during any frame in teh moving aniamtion, they go flying and take damage?
i think 300KB is more than enough if we were to keep the moveset coding wise simple enough.
how about this?
his UP-B is pretty much links except that when he twists his swords aren'ts extended out they are more or less more inwardward allowing him to go higher but with less control, or just straight up.
his Side-B involves him throwing the Ice Claymore which if it hits an opponent it will freeze them in place and he will jump at his claymore, and if a target is met at the Ice Claymores location he hits them with his other one.
the Standard-B involves hims stabbing his fire and ice swords in a slow repetitious pattern one time with fire causing a little fire aura on the ground doing small damage, and the other with the Ice claymore doing little frieezing damage.
the Down-B is brutal. he stabs both of his swords in the ground and crosses his arms, if you hit him while his arms are crossed, he will counter immedietly with punch that does double the amount of damage you would've done, but to make a fair comprimise he keeps the damage that would've been delt.
do you think this would kill filesize?
i expected another silver when readed the tittle :(.
pd: Discord is very...Original D:
Quote from: lord_of_D: on March 16, 2012, 12:52:34 AM
i expected another silver when readed the tittle :(.
You expected another silver? TOO BAD, WALUIGI.. wait, nvmd.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 16, 2012, 12:47:12 AMKJP, do you know a way of making this: basically, i have a marth-type animation for a fs (goes in one direction) is there a way to bascially make it so if anyoen is hit during any frame in teh moving aniamtion, they go flying and take damage?
That's very simle to do in my opinion.
Just put in an offensive collision.
Quote from: lord_of_D: on March 16, 2012, 12:52:34 AM
i expected another silver when readed the tittle :(.
pd: Discord is very...Original D:
I am making another Silver, or is this Silver not a hedgehog?
Quote from: Ultraxwing on March 16, 2012, 12:48:33 AM
i think 300KB is more than enough if we were to keep the moveset coding wise simple enough.
how about this?
his UP-B is pretty much links except that when he twists his swords aren'ts extended out they are more or less more inwardward allowing him to go higher but with less control, or just straight up.
his Side-B involves him throwing the Ice Claymore which if it hits an opponent it will freeze them in place and he will jump at his claymore, and if a target is met at the Ice Claymores location he hits them with his other one.
the Standard-B involves hims stabbing his fire and ice swords in a slow repetitious pattern one time with fire causing a little fire aura on the ground doing small damage, and the other with the Ice claymore doing little frieezing damage.
the Down-B is brutal. he stabs both of his swords in the ground and crosses his arms, if you hit him while his arms are crossed, he will counter immedietly with punch that does double the amount of damage you would've done, but to make a fair comprimise he keeps the damage that would've been delt.
do you think this would kill filesize?
I don't think it would take up a lot of file size. :)
woudl i make one offensive collision per frame?
Thank you KJP
i might need your assisance later when it comes to the project, this is a grand project. he's alos the emphasis of strength, his standard smash attacks and tilts wil always do above 16% damage, but his specials rely on knockback, so you have to work them in tandem so to speak.
I managed to finally figure out my time zone. EST. Eastern Standard Time. But we're currently going through Daylight Savings Time. So hopefully this date will be suitable for everyone. March 17, 2012. 12:00 Noon EST
Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 16, 2012, 01:00:48 AM
woudl i make one offensive collision per frame?
No. Just put the Offensive collision after the frame in which the movement starts.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on March 16, 2012, 01:11:43 AM
Thank you KJP
i might need your assisance later when it comes to the project, this is a grand project. he's alos the emphasis of strength, his standard smash attacks and tilts wil always do above 16% damage, but his specials rely on knockback, so you have to work them in tandem so to speak.
No problem. And alright.
what would be central standard time?
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 16, 2012, 04:03:13 PM
what would be central standard time?
There are multiple variations of CST. Which country do you live in?
u.s.a.
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 16, 2012, 05:17:14 PM
u.s.a.
Alright. I think I'll make a separtare topic for my PSA school. Hopefully it will explain things better.
ok
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42183.new#new (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42183.new#new)
School topic is up. I'll update the topic when I get home.
so kjp how far is t res psa for being releaased?
yeah, i wanna play with the huge dino!
Quote from: Carnage on March 18, 2012, 04:13:25 PM
so kjp how far is t res psa for being releaased?
He is more boss like now. But I still need to make some changes.
So KJP. Is silver ready to be ported? Was it Falco or fox it was gunna be over?
wait is there gonna be a diddy version also?
Quote from: SouthCraft on March 18, 2012, 09:37:10 PM
So KJP. Is silver ready to be ported? Was it Falco or fox it was gunna be over?
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 18, 2012, 09:39:04 PM
wait is there gonna be a diddy version also?
Silver is on Diddy. when he is ready to be released, KJP is gunna send him to me, and I am going to try to port him to falco
oh ok, im'a keep him on diddy
YES! I finally got the article to move! Now I can make a car attack for Silver. Now I just need a car model. >_<
sdjfklsdfjsd yes!
You should totally use this! (http://perancanganarsitektur.blogspot.com/2010/06/3d-car-model-chevrolet-camaro-bumblebee.html)
yayuh car model
hope you get one this PSA is gonna be awsome
yah you should use that but give it a damged texture
Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 21, 2012, 12:20:28 AM
sdjfklsdfjsd yes!
You should totally use this!
(http://perancanganarsitektur.blogspot.com/2010/06/3d-car-model-chevrolet-camaro-bumblebee.html)
That file size is huge! I'm going to have to decline. 4.1MB would surly go over the file size limit.
you coudl proboly lower the texture size adn the model size, and make teh odel bigger via aniamtion
What about this (http://www.mediafire.com/?p7lbymjcdjaayjb)?
Lowering its size shouldn't be hard. o,o
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on March 21, 2012, 12:42:01 AM
What about this (http://www.mediafire.com/?p7lbymjcdjaayjb)?
I could try that.
Quote from: Albafika on March 21, 2012, 12:45:24 AM
Lowering its size shouldn't be hard. o,o
You are right on that one. I could try.
i would be 1 trillion times more happy if u add that model i sent you. but wait, i just relized. unless u add it to the model rig, adn make it only visible during fs, liek mariodk did with geno, i cant port it D:
Looks like I can't use the model SB linked because it needs a password. -.-
lol, thats stupid
crud monkeys
so after you figure out the car model, how much more do you need then?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2012, 12:55:20 AM
Looks like I can't use the model SB linked because it needs a password. -.-
.... I can see there's a "pass.txt" inside the .rar that actually works on the car's .rar .... <__<
Quote from: Albafika on March 22, 2012, 12:03:39 PM
... I can see there's a "pass.txt" inside the .rar that actually works on the car's .rar .... <__<
lol
Quote from: Carnage on March 22, 2012, 12:04:55 PMQuote from: Albafika on March 22, 2012, 12:03:39 PM
.... I can see there's a "pass.txt" inside the .rar that actually works on the car's .rar .... <__<
lol
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/pass.txt Pretty self explanatory don't you think? -___-
Wow I'm dumb. =_= I never even saw that...
Where does Silver use a car attack? (not a huge Sonic player)
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 22, 2012, 06:41:51 PM
Where does Silver use a car attack? (not a huge Sonic player)
Sonic Generations
Ah, I see. I haven't played it yet, but I plan to. That explains it.
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 23, 2012, 01:45:37 AM
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That is so appropriate it's not even funny.
:srs:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 23, 2012, 01:45:37 AM
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That could totally be his entrance animation lol.
Just a random thought, if you have a move where Silver uses a car to throw, why not use the same car for his entrance, and have him using his powers to "ride" the car into the battlefield.
thats awesome
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on March 23, 2012, 01:49:16 AM
That is so appropriate it's not even funny.
:srs:
Silver is :srs: bsns bro. :P
Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on March 23, 2012, 02:40:54 AM
That could totally be his entrance animation lol.
Just a random thought, if you have a move where Silver uses a car to throw, why not use the same car for his entrance, and have him using his powers to "ride" the car into the battlefield.
I don't know. Maybe.
Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 23, 2012, 02:42:56 AM
thats awesome
Thanks. :)
oh kjp how do i add coding to the sub actions?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 23, 2012, 02:55:18 AM
oh kjp how do i add coding to the sub actions?
There should be a button that says "Add" on it. Click on it, and then a No Action will pop up. You can double click on it and change it.
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
is there going to be a version out before you completely finish it?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 23, 2012, 04:26:52 PM
is there going to be a version out before you completely finish it?
I'm not sure. Most likely no. I'm just showing previews to keep people interested.
what about T-rex?
Quote from: jokekid on March 23, 2012, 05:27:08 PM
what about T-rex?
I'm currently revamping his walking animations.
yes im still waiting for t rex too :P
If I have understand everything , T-Rex will die when he reaches 300% of damage , right?
uhhm .. can you maybe make a version where he will die at 200% of damage ? I think 300% is a bit too much.. :P
but yeah , that's just my opinion.
Ohh , and will he lag in 4 Player matches ? ( Lets just say Ike vs Mario vs Link vs T-Rex , as an example ).
Quote from: Abbi on March 23, 2012, 06:37:51 PM
If I have understand everything , T-Rex will die when he reaches 300% of damage , right?
uhhm .. can you maybe make a version where he will die at 200% of damage ? I think 300% is a bit too much.. :P
but yeah , that's just my opinion.
Ohh , and will he lag in 4 Player matches ? ( Lets just say Ike vs Mario vs Link vs T-Rex , as an example ).
I'm going to be making multiple versions with different HP. And last time I did a 4 player match, there was no lag. :)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 23, 2012, 06:53:14 PM
I'm going to be making multiple versions with different HP. And last time I did a 4 player match, there was no lag. :)
Good idea. Essentially offering multiple levels of difficulty for the T-Rex XD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 23, 2012, 06:53:14 PM
I'm going to be making multiple versions with different HP. And last time I did a 4 player match, there was no lag. :)
Okay , that's good to know. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 23, 2012, 06:53:14 PM
I'm going to be making multiple versions with different HP. And last time I did a 4 player match, there was no lag. :)
will any of this versions be a t rex that ca be hitted/grabbed and is smaller like a normal brawl character (small like still abit bigger than bowser :P)
Quote from: Carnage on March 23, 2012, 07:21:41 PM
will any of this versions be a t rex that ca be hitted/grabbed and is smaller like a normal brawl character (small like still abit bigger than bowser :P)
I dunno that kinda defeats the point on what this is supposed to be about by the looks of it. I don't think it should be at all like a normal character, considering how it's been developed with a very specific niche. And besides, if there was a smaller version KJP would need to give this version new specials and stuff. It would just end up being a sort of generic dinosaur.
But that's just my two cents. It's KJP's project so I'll leave it to him :P
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on March 23, 2012, 09:18:44 PM
I dunno that kinda defeats the point on what this is supposed to be about by the looks of it. I don't think it should be at all like a normal character, considering how it's been developed with a very specific niche. And besides, if there was a smaller version KJP would need to give this version new specials and stuff. It would just end up being a sort of generic dinosaur.
But that's just my two cents. It's KJP's project so I'll leave it to him :P
Exactly. :P This character is going to stay as a boss.
I'm really enjoying theses Silver previews there KJP. your really doing a great job with both him and your T-rex one. Do you plan for Soundpacks with both of them?
Quote from: MandoWolfe on March 23, 2012, 10:15:02 PM
I'm really enjoying theses Silver previews there KJP. your really doing a great job with both him and your T-rex one. Do you plan for Soundpacks with both of them?
I would if I knew how.
please consider using bowser or Gbowser's sounds, by including a soundbank code
Quote from: jokekid on March 23, 2012, 10:19:03 PM
please consider using bowser or Gbowser's sounds, by including a soundbank code
That's a good idea actually. Since it wouldn't need Riivolution to use.
Quote from: jokekid on March 23, 2012, 10:19:03 PM
please consider using bowser or Gbowser's sounds, by including a soundbank code
I could try that. But I don't know how to make codes. And I would prefer Giga Bowser's sounds.
ask someone to make a code for yoshi to use GBowser's soundbank...
also u'll have to check out for GBowser's IDs in his PSA...
change teh sound id's in spsa, and i will make you the code
does anyone here know how to rip sounds off the brsar? so that way i can take Giga B's sounds and just replace all of Yoshis for the Riivolution users.
>.>
<.<
I think I might be ready to release T-Rex and Silver, but I need a few experienced testers to judge them before I do so.
i would test t rex but even if you sended him to me i would only be able to test it tomorow its really late here past 2am need some sleep time xD
i could test silver if you want
and i could test t-rex
T-rex is over Yoshi right?... hmm well i could give it a shot... now that im no longer busy with any college classes, im free to test and give feedback asap..
Alright. Here are the attacks for Silver and T-Rex
Silver The Hedgehog
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
T-Rex
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
sounds neat... and i really like what you did with both of them... Silver's pretty interesting with a whole new moveset now. :) and Even the T-Rex sounds like he'll be a better boss then.... well the other bosses. XD
How big is the T-Rex character, im curious.
lol i could test him now if you'd like. :p im bored out of my mind right now.
I can test Silver if needed. I got told that i give great feedback!
Neutral Air: None
Up Air: None
so t rex doesnt have an neutral aerial or up aerial? thats wierd on the previews i think i saw atleast an up aerial
Can not wait for the T rex love the down throw so dang funny
T-Rex sounds interesting, you all ways have original ideas when it comes to making characters lol. I would like to try T-Rex if your still looking.
My apologies about not replying right away. <_> I'll upload the pending files and send them.
...
>.>
<.<
Page 200 get! :yay:
Hey KJP, can you send me Silver's files? I'd like to add some new animations I made and test them in game. I can also give you some feedback. :)
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on March 26, 2012, 04:45:09 PM
Hey KJP, can you send me Silver's files? I'd like to add some new animations I made and test them in game. I can also give you some feedback. :)
Sure thing. :)
Congrats on amassing 200 pages, KJP.
happy 200 pages!
Btw heres my feedback on Silver
This was very improved i think probably one of your best PSA's yet. but still i feel that some attacks need to be changed like still many attacks is electrical. :af2:
A combo: this was ok, great damage and great balanced speed
.
F tilt: With this, ok i guess but maybe alittle more knockback not much but alittle then its ok. i like that it stuns the foe.
U tilt: This is one of my favorite. it got multi hits that i am fan of but please don't do it electrical. i mean he uses hes ball not hands.
F smash: great work with this! i love this attack it's really good in comboing and has this sxy animation end. great knockback and damage!
D smash: allitle wierd animation but PSA wise it's good
Netrual special: This attack is good, im not 100% happy with it but it's good, it could need another gfx (but i know that you couldn't) and if you hold it too long, he does what diddy does, this should not be in it. remove that he explodes or falling or whatever and it will be great.
Down B: as i said in the preview video, this was one of the most coolest attack ive seen PSA'ed in this vault!
Well i know the others does not have any feedback but it's because they are ok attacks. not so good but no problems with it.
hope you like'd my feedback :af2:
kjp if you need someone else to test t rex im here :P
T-rex Feedback
very fun character, really powerful and gives it that boss like feeling, One of the things i find a little wrong is that if a normal character gets close while T-rex is still, T-rex gets pushed back, same goes for T-rex walking towards other characters. Maybe you can fix that.
Now for the moves.
The A attack - It's a great move, but since the character gets pushed back if T-rex gets too close it's a little hard to hit with. but i like it.
Foward Tilt - This would be a really great move if you could tilt it downwards, like kinda aim where you want it to end up. But overall has a great amount of knockback which is good for a boss. :p
Down Tilt - This one is one of my favorites for the tilts since it has so much combo potential. it's pretty stong and seems to be one of the only tilts that can always hit the opponent even if they get pushed away. I also like the pit effect it has if the foot hits them first.
Up tilt - this is one of the hardest tilts to land since T-rex is so huge. I actually wasnt even able to land it. :/
Foward Smash - a great headbutt, this move is actually one of my favorites to combo right after the down tilt. :D has great knockback and damage and really is an all powerful move.
Down Smash - that is an awesome move. It deals a good amount of damage and is a real great way to get 3 CPUs off your back. XD this is great just how it is.
Up Smash - it's not bad, not one of his stronger moves, but then again he attacks with his back. Overall pretty good.
Netural B - I noticed that Roar has a sweet spot that will momentarily stun the opponent, lol that remind me of it roaring in their face and their too scared to move. XD but it's a great way to also push the CPUs or opponents away from you.
Side B - didnt quite understand it. lol but it's a great move nonetheless, does a decent amount of damage and overall is pretty well to help get you back on the stage.
Down B - it's a pretty great move that has a really strong knockback. this one is a really great move to combo with.
Up B - its a pretty good recovery move if your not facing the wrong way once you do it. has a great distance and great height.
Up throw - it's a pretty decent throw, and ok for comboing in an Up Smash.
Down throw - its a pretty nice slam to the floor, and i like how it knocks them down flat. it's ok with damage.
Forward throw - yet another decent throw forward. my opinion is the same as the up throw only you can use the forward smash.
Back throw - you dont know how bad i lol'd with this. XDDD it's a funny throw and one of his strongest too. XDD does the highest of the other three. definately keep this one. XD
Now for the aireals, they are ok, the back air is really easy to land. the down air is pretty hard to land since T-rex doesnt jump high, and the foward air is also ok and pretty easy to land.
The Final Smash- ..... this has got to be the most epic final smash i've seen.. lol at least it gives like a feeling like, "it's all over man! It's all over!" Lol it's pretty great and i liked how it zoomed out while the huge meteor came in for the final kill. XD
Over all just a few things here and there and then i think the whole world is ready for a new awesome boss. >:D Great work on this KJP. :)
Thanks for the feedback. :)
Unfortunately I can't fix the pushing stuff. :/
oh well that's alright. lol the other players will just have to work for their kill. XD do you want me to test Silver too?
Quote from: MandoWolfe on March 26, 2012, 09:23:51 PM
oh well that's alright. lol the other players will just have to work for their kill. XD do you want me to test Silver too?
Sure.
Well Mando said a lot my ideas so no need to right out my whole review.
Any ways like he said, the character is fun and original. The second I saw T-Rex I was smiling. This is kind of like a kids dream come true, to play as a dinosaur. You caught the element pretty well, very heavy character, one jump, I especially loved how to pick up characters and items. My only problem is that he kinda seems to strong. When playing as him I only died once, and the was on a lava stage. Other then that I never lost a life. Playing as him is fun, but when I fought against him it kinda of seemed long and boring since the AI does not really seem to get how to play as him. I do not know what you can really do to fix these issues since they are what make the character. I was also very impressed with the animations, really your best work, a lot of it seemed very fluid and true to the movement of a Dinosaur, except the side B :P What is that by the way?
Any ways, very fun character and will defiantly stay in my SD for some time. Every one should try him out just for the originality.
my feed back
walk and walk slow need alittle work on the legs they look kinda wierd on the gorund
down-b=just spawning a big rock is kinda wierd but its a good attack
airs=kinda hard to hit with do to lack of the fact that he cant jump that high but its fine becuase he a dinasouar and needs to be balanced
he alittle overpowerd (for brawl) and his moves are spammable but i think thats ok becuase he's a t-rex
other than some minor animation fixes (wait need to look alittle more like there natrual) he is perfect
His attacks are powerful because he's a boss.
hey kjp ur doing x-23 next? thats just word on the road
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 26, 2012, 10:13:22 PM
His attacks are powerful because he's a boss.
well yah i know
Feedback for Silver V2
He's not as light as he was before which is a good thing, he was way too light the first time.. I believe since you made his Running animation a flying one, he should be able to move alot faster, Since in Sonic Generations he was even able to keep up with Sonic. So maybe a speed increase is in order here. (Silver V1 is actually faster running then this one 0-0) I also think he needs more air mobility, It kinda sucks and makes it hard to move around in the air with. There were a few animations that weren't too great and i think may need some fixing, but i'll mention that later.
A attack - it's an ok move... but the stun effect isnt really great for just a one hit attack, maybe you should make it to that if you hit the opponent, you go straight into a throw, that'd be a nice move for just a one hit attack. you could also use the Side B animation in V1 of Silver for the A attack and just go into a forward throw right afterwards if it makes contact with the opponent.
Side tilt - the move and damage is fine, but i dont quite like the animation for it, i prefered the v1 forward tilt except make it send to opponent forwards and not up. This one also needs more knock back)
Down Tilt - it's pretty good, both damage wise and animation, this should stay. i think though it needs more knockback. (was at almost 200 percent on the opponent and it didnt even send them far.)
Up Tilt - it doesnt quite feel like it should be an up tilt, it feels more like an Up Smash, maybe you should keep the orginal one. But does pretty good so far damage wise.
Up Smash and the Down Smash - these both look like great moves, but it seems wrong for how it looks, the Up smash looks like a down Smash and vice versa. Maybe just switch the animations for those two is fine. Since they're both good damage wise. If you do change it like how i said, Maybe try giving the new down smash, (which is the current Up smash in the one you gave you) a bigger hitbox range, since it usually works better if the opponent is behind you. You should make it work great on both sides, And of course the new up smash (the current down smash) should make the opponent fly up and not down). but both look great with the animations. :D
Side Smash - I actually prefered the old one with the little ball of light, this little spin dash thing doesnt look really good with Silver and it makes the move feel very anti-climatic. does great damage wise though.
Up A in air - this is a pretty unique move for Silver and requires alot of practice to master this one, so i like it. :) the damage is good and so is the sweet spot damage. this should stay.
Side A in air - the animation reminds me too much of a monkey, im not sure how you could make it better but the animation needs a bit of change.
Down A in air - lol i loved this move in V1 and this version it's still fun to use, Although sometimes it doesnt hit the opponent in air, like it just fases right through them. it does this after you've already hit them the first time with the move, the just cancel it if you try it again. it's pretty good with it's spike too. I quite enjoy this move and think this should also stay.
Back A in air - it's a pretty good move and does decent damage, i have no complaints for this move, it's a good one. :) (except maybe give his body a bit more of a turn. lol)
Netural B (Without Taunt) - This move is awesome. XD i was just thinking that maybe it should have a longer reach though, Since Shadow can use his Chaos spear and send it pretty far, Silver should also be able to use his Pyschic Knife and send it pretty far too. But the damage and knockback is fine... And on the part where they blow up if charging too long, maybe they should get damage if charging too long. But that's up to you.
Side b (Without taunt) - it's a pretty useful move if your trying to get back on the ledge, but other then that... it's not really useful. It does damage but overall it's also not very impressive for a special. But i think it should still stay since most people would use this as another recovery move.
Down B - this is a great move and can really damage the opponent if you use this right... but this one feels like it should be like a Side B move, but that's up to you. It's fine just how it is.
Up B - I actually didnt like this move... it has great recovery, but it should be something that the player can control, to choose what direction that they want to use this in. Just flying straight up isnt very fun. but i like how it took the opponent with you.
Netural B (with Taunt) - i believe that this is an awesome move, and incredibly strong too. Well worth waiting for the taunt to finish. But i think that it's range sucks... idk how you would fix this, but it has terrible range since most of the time when an opponent sees a huge car, they're not just gonna stand in front of it.
Side B (with Taunt) - This is also an awesome move, it also has great recovery skills as well. This move is great just the way it is.
Final Smash - This is still an awesome move, Even though you didnt shorten it, im glad it's no longer a one hit killer, So it'll do, maybe just for the fun of it if you can, You should give him two emeralds on both hands once he streches both arms out. lol
But overall this Silver is great and very very different the the first one. Great job on all the animations and everything KJP, great job. :)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 23, 2012, 06:53:14 PM
I'm going to be making multiple versions with different HP. And last time I did a 4 player match, there was no lag. :)
I was just going to ask you if you were going to make a version that could be used for casual play between friends. Not uberpowerd but somewhat balanced :)
He is just too epic not to use a lot :D
I have wanted this ever since...well, forever :D
Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 26, 2012, 10:43:05 PM
hey kjp ur doing x-23 next? thats just word on the road
How did you know about that? o.O
Quote from: zutox on March 26, 2012, 11:47:41 PM
I was just going to ask you if you were going to make a version that could be used for casual play between friends. Not uberpowerd but somewhat balanced :)
He is just too epic not to use a lot :D
I have wanted this ever since...well, forever :D
I think I could make a version with 100 HP and have quick, but weak attacks, but that's not very likely.
lol it was in the thread with x-23 because the model was supposed to come out yesterday sounds like an awesome project to take advantage of a character with low filesize with a character that does not need high file size. umm would u ever release what you have done for predator way back when u worked on it even though its not done. i told my roomates about that and they flipped out with excitement
Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 26, 2012, 11:57:37 PM
lol it was in the thread with x-23 because the model was supposed to come out yesterday sounds like an awesome project to take advantage of a character with low filesize with a character that does not need high file size. umm would u ever release what you have done for predator way back when u worked on it even though its not done. i told my roomates about that and they flipped out with excitement
Well actually, I ported her over Lucario (like how I ported Silver over Diddy) for the project.
And as for Predator, I lost all my progress due to a computer error. I really hope someone could rig Predator and Xenomorph over suitable characters.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 26, 2012, 11:53:20 PM
How did you know about that? o.O
I think I could make a version with 100 HP and have quick, but weak attacks, but that's not very likely.
Well that would probably make him loose much of his charm. He should keep his meanstreak :P Just let him have 200 hp and perhaps just tone his attack power down, just a little bit. Not very much. You'd expect such a character to have powerful attacks.
im just curious what made you choose lucario instead of zss
I think a boss character should have highly predictable but powerful attacks with a large hit area. You know, like bosses in SSE. Also, maybe you could fix, or at least reverse the pushing effect by giving T-Rex a windbox to push foes away in his idle animation.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 27, 2012, 12:08:43 AM
Well actually, I ported her over Lucario (like how I ported Silver over Diddy) for the project.
And as for Predator, I lost all my progress due to a computer error. I really hope someone could rig Predator and Xenomorph over suitable characters.
u made me happy, one character less to take care of finding some suitable marvel character for... ^^
How good of a X-23 model? Like MvC import good?
Cause if so, I'd like to ask if she can get ported to ZSS, I wanted to take a crack at making a moveset for her since she doesn't need a bunch of coding with what I had in mind.
Quote from: Kagemaru on March 27, 2012, 01:58:29 AM
How good of a X-23 model? Like MvC import good?
Cause if so, I'd like to ask if she can get ported to ZSS, I wanted to take a crack at making a moveset for her since she doesn't need a bunch of coding with what I had in mind.
she'll be on zss, but for the PSA they may port her to lucario
Quote from: Kagemaru on March 27, 2012, 01:58:29 AM
How good of a X-23 model? Like MvC import good?
Cause if so, I'd like to ask if she can get ported to ZSS, I wanted to take a crack at making a moveset for her since she doesn't need a bunch of coding with what I had in mind.
yes its her MvC3 model.. and im the 1 that imported her over ZSS... but KJP might port her over some1 else... me and him had a lil talk bout wat to do with her attacks with Kit xD
I ported her over Lucario because of the grab Special. <_>
kjp i just have a sugestion to make t rex less OP why not make him flinch/get hit normally and fly) by attacks that do 15% or more? this way he wouldnt be so unstopable and it would atleast use the upB/sideB for something since i doubt ppl will be recovering if they cant be flinched at all
. . .
People don't only use recovery when they get hit...they also use it if they dun goof and jump off the stage. And I have told you a few times that he is staying the way he is. I'll be making a different dinosaur PSA that will be like a normal Brawl character,
...
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 27, 2012, 12:08:43 AM
I really hope someone could rig Predator and Xenomorph over suitable characters.
I accept the challenge.
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 27, 2012, 09:56:30 PM
I accept the challenge.
finally alien will be over either wolf or diddy right? since taill or claws :P
well you can find some alien and predator models on gmod same with alieb queen and such but i think alien from alien vs predator 2010 is too high poly but im not sure you need to look at them and see for yourself
I already have the models lol. Hopefully they work in 3ds max... i havent tested them yet.
Alien will probably be on wither Wolf or Lucario... Lucario due to them having the same leg structure.
Predator may be on either Samus or Snake... not sure yet
hey KJP whe do you think t-rex and silver are going to be released im really looking forward to that new silver
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 27, 2012, 11:34:16 PM
hey KJP whe do you think t-rex and silver are going to be released im really looking forward to that new silver
I'm really hoping I can release them sometime this week or next week.
ok thats cool
were you gonna do some of the changes?
Is there a rough estimate as to how long Silver will take? Im not impatient, im just curious.
Quote from: MandoWolfe on March 28, 2012, 01:22:30 AM
were you gonna do some of the changes?
Yes, I am going to change some things.
Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on March 28, 2012, 03:06:49 AM
Is there a rough estimate as to how long Silver will take? Im not impatient, im just curious.
I'm not sure. If I get right onto it, then it might be a day or two.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 28, 2012, 11:02:40 AM
Yes, I am going to change some things.
I'm not sure. If I get right onto it, then it might be a day or two.
i hope silver gets released soon. He is really good but i want the update before i port him. But over Falco or fox? I was thinking fox cuz he can have Replaced kirby hat and i'll make a kirby hat PSA
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 27, 2012, 11:32:39 PM
I already have the models lol. Hopefully they work in 3ds max... i havent tested them yet.
Alien will probably be on wither Wolf or Lucario... Lucario due to them having the same leg structure.
Predator may be on either Samus or Snake... not sure yet
well wolf is a good choice for alien and snake for predator imo
silver is over diddy kong
I would of gotten more work on Silver done if I didn't suddenly become depressed. But I managed to calm down and revamp the Up Special
...
This music...
...
This music managed to calm me down twice...
...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's official, Groose deserves a PSA. :srs:
Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 28, 2012, 11:20:52 PM
silver is over diddy kong
Yes he is.
You got a moveset for Groose?
Quote from: KTH on March 29, 2012, 12:39:32 AM
You got a moveset for Groose?
It's going to be a mixture of goofy and heroic.
>.>
<.<
Behold...my abomination. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm trying to make a "custom" model of Carchar. :P
Quote from: Groose on March 30, 2012, 08:46:00 PM
>.>
<.<
Behold...my abomination. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm trying to make a "custom" model of Carchar. :P
Its horrible, its horrendous, its perfect!! :D
You know what I want to make?
My own version of Lena (Female Link) using Amalgamated models... Problem is what do I use?
Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 30, 2012, 09:15:00 PM
You know what I want to make?
My own version of Lena (Female Link) using Amalgamated models... Problem is what do I use?
What ever parts you think would suit your character.
Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 30, 2012, 09:15:00 PM
You know what I want to make?
My own version of Lena (Female Link) using Amalgamated models... Problem is what do I use?
Try using Link, Zelda, Pit, and possibly Marth lol
I actually think I'll stop with this model and see if I can create my own actually custom model.
so any progress on t rex release i was really looking foward to that.
Quote from: Carnage on March 30, 2012, 10:22:26 PM
so any progress on t rex release i was really looking foward to that.
Just added more cliff stuff. I need to fill the last 2 Yoshi slots before I can release him.
i made some 2 recolors if you an them (red/black and white)
Quote from: Groose on March 30, 2012, 08:46:00 PM
>.>
<.<
Behold...my abomination. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm trying to make a "custom" model of Carchar. :P
Nope.avi.
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 30, 2012, 10:47:35 PM
i made some 2 recolors if you an them (red/black and white)
Go ahead and post your textures. I'll see how they look.
ok hold on
EDIT: here yah go
(http://i.imgur.com/RItfn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/bERfa.png)
these are just the csp's
no the best but i like 'em
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 30, 2012, 11:05:51 PM
ok hold on
EDIT: here yah go
(http://i.imgur.com/RItfn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/bERfa.png)
these are just the csp's
no the best but i like 'em
textures look sick :P
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 30, 2012, 11:05:51 PM
ok hold on
EDIT: here yah go
(http://i.imgur.com/RItfn.png)(http://i.imgur.com/bERfa.png)
these are just the csp's
no the best but i like 'em
Those look pretty nice.
thnx
you want um or are you gonna make other recolors
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 31, 2012, 12:08:08 AM
thnx
you want um or are you gonna make other recolors
Sure. :)
ok i'll send them to you
Cant wait for Trex, looks like itll be awesome! :D
By the way KJP, have you ever played Warpath:Jurassic Park?
It's a fighting game with only dinosaurs. T-Rex is one of them.
I happen to remember you saying something about making another dinosaur PSA at a later time and then I thought you could perhaps draw inspiration from that game :)
Perhaps it would be possible to rip models from the game too.
Quote from: zutox on March 31, 2012, 03:09:50 PM
By the way KJP, have you ever played Warpath:Jurassic Park?
It's a fighting game with only dinosaurs. T-Rex is one of them.
I happen to remember you saying something about making another dinosaur PSA at a later time and then I thought you could perhaps draw inspiration from that game :)
Perhaps it would be possible to rip models from the game too.
I'm not sure about ripping models. But I would really like to get myself a good PlayStation emulator and get the game for it.
go to coolrom.com they have like alot of emulaters on there and roms for them thats where i go for all of my rom needs
Kjp any chance you can make this be one of t rex alts?
http://www.mediafire.com/?vfktty2dfgixfdg (http://www.mediafire.com/?vfktty2dfgixfdg)
its a t rex skeleton :P it would look nice having a dry t rex :P
Quote from: Carnage on March 31, 2012, 08:46:40 PM
Kjp any chance you can make this be one of t rex alts?
http://www.mediafire.com/?vfktty2dfgixfdg (http://www.mediafire.com/?vfktty2dfgixfdg)
its a t rex skeleton :P it would look nice having a dry t rex :P
The model is a .mb file. 3DS Max doesn't support that type of model. But there is the second best thing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Discord on March 31, 2012, 10:30:23 PM
The model is a .mb file. 3DS Max doesn't support that type of model. But there is the second best thing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
lool undead t rex? nice
tne mb is a maya file im sure there is a converter somewhere but that t rex will be a nice addition too xD
Quote from: Discord on March 31, 2012, 10:30:23 PM
The model is a .mb file. 3DS Max doesn't support that type of model. But there is the second best thing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
cool undead trex texture looks really nice and athentic
Awesome :D also, I also have a suggestion to a color for T-Rex.
http://www.cgw.com/images/media/DesignSlideShowPages/Trex%20Red%20Series.JPG (http://www.cgw.com/images/media/DesignSlideShowPages/Trex%20Red%20Series.JPG)
I don't know how you make recolors for him so perhaps this "skin" would be too much work, but I'll throw in my suggestion anyways :)
. . .
>.>
<.<
I was going to release T-Rex today.
. . .
But I don't want people thinking that I'm fooling them. >.>
i dont think people will think that..vegeta got released tody
Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 01, 2012, 06:41:48 PM
i dont think people will think that..vegeta got released tody
. . .
There are 3 April Fools mods on the Vault, Vegeta is one of them.
Quote from: Discord on April 01, 2012, 06:52:37 PM
. . .
There are 3 April Fools mods on the Vault, Vegeta is one of them.
Indeed. I'd say release your T-Rex tomorrow or at some point that isn't today. It's gained a fair bit of hype, and trust me you don't want to receive slack from people just because people like me were having a bit of a laugh.
............. OH! I get it now! It's a joke! haha, april fools XD
Seriously...it's a joke right? You will be releasing it? o..o
you should ask someone to make csp,bp an css icon and names t rex needs to be a full swap :P
>.>
<.<
. . .
http://kc-mm.com/frontpage-posts/t-rex-doesnt-want-to-be-fed-he-wants-to-hunt/04-02-2012/ (http://kc-mm.com/frontpage-posts/t-rex-doesnt-want-to-be-fed-he-wants-to-hunt/04-02-2012/)
Oh man. That's so awesome. I'm gonna try it out for sure. :P
First thing I've downloaded in a while. I needed something over Yoshi.
So many things to put into Dolphin though. :c
Good job on finishing him though. :]
I'll definitely try this one out. May I ask why his teeth can't have a transparent surrounding?
Quote from: SmashClash on April 02, 2012, 06:31:37 PM
I'll definitely try this one out. May I ask why his teeth can't have a transparent surrounding?
DSX8 and I tried making the surrounding around the teeth transparent, but all of our attempts failed. :/
Quote from: Discord on April 02, 2012, 06:33:50 PM
DSX8 and I tried making the surrounding around the teeth transparent, but all of our attempts failed. :/
Oh, well. It still is a great model and PSA. Good job to both of you.
what about Silver?
Quote from: MandoWolfe on April 02, 2012, 07:06:25 PM
what about Silver?
Still working on him. I just need to make the Final Smash faster and make a car move be able to aim.
kjp been playig with your t rex and i found a glitch sometimes dont know how i made this happen 3 times already when you die doing the downB the rock gets attached to the head covering the entire head until the match ends but great work with t rex hes just a tad OP since you only need to charge the smashes all the way up to pound everything lol
Here a Gameplay of The Tyranausorus ^^
This: T-Rex vs T-Rex Tyranausorus Rex VS Tyranausorus Rex (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1sqlmu325Y#)
This : T-Rex Vs Rydley T-Rex Vs Rydley (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBtva8TvXnY#)
And This : Classic Sonic Vs T-Rex Classic Sonic Vs T-REX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Ht0V3fam4#)
:af2: Enjoy
the third video show the glitch i was talking about
Quote from: Carnage on April 02, 2012, 11:23:50 PM
the third video show the glitch i was talking about
If this was a glitch, I like it x)
hey KJP, i tried your T-Rex PSA and it is a awesome character over yoshi.
i was thinking if you can make giant boss type characters over people,
maybe you could make a Giant Robot PSA, you know put a Gundam Robot
over somebody as your next hack?
i think Gundam on Brawl would be your next best character, have you ever thought about
playing as a giant robot too?
Quote from: david123699 on April 03, 2012, 01:50:00 AM
hey KJP, i tried your T-Rex PSA and it is a awesome character over yoshi.
i was thinking if you can make giant boss type characters over people,
maybe you could make a Giant Robot PSA, you know put a Gundam Robot
over somebody as your next hack?
i think Gundam on Brawl would be your next best character, have you ever thought about
playing as a giant robot too?
It would be nice I agrre with you
yup, i definitely think KJP could pull it off since he made the T-Rex PSA,
Making a giant Gundam PSA would be easy for him if he wanted to make
one?
i think the Gundam should maybe have a machine gun, lasers and a energy
beam sword and he should probably go over Bowser?
yo KJP... i decided to make my own vid of ur t-rex psa... xP
SSSB PSA's - T-Rex by KingJigglyPuff (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLUR28yN6S0#ws)
kjp your t rex psa is epic shame no one rigged you an alien queen to make a boss psa like this :P
Quote from: DSX8 on April 03, 2012, 08:02:23 AM
yo KJP... i decided to make my own vid of ur t-rex psa... xP
SSSB PSA's - T-Rex by KingJigglyPuff (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLUR28yN6S0#ws)
check in the page 205 I alread maded 3 video but nice for the 4
Post Merge: April 04, 2012, 01:55:59 AM
Quote from: =topic=21724.msg870779#msg870779 date=1333443957
it still suprises me that it can use items even though KJP said he made it so he cant...
ArcRay20
only with some item, like the bazooka, health, star ... and nothing more
Proof : T-REX : THE FUTUR VS THE PAST (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iZd8YZBJ2o#)
Quick question: Will you release versions that have different HP value? Like 100?
Quote from: zutox on April 04, 2012, 09:48:43 PM
Quick question: Will you release versions that have different HP value? Like 100?
I forgot about that, but I'll get to it.
Ok, I'm gone for about 3 months and this is what I come back to? This is extremely awesome, seriously. Great model and PSA, I'm not really sure what else to say about it...
Quote from: Discord on April 04, 2012, 09:49:27 PM
I forgot about that, but I'll get to it.
Awesome :D
...
I really have to thank you all for your support. :)
T-Rex has been the most popular hack this week so far. =D
I really appreciate it.
Well, you deserve it. It was a creative idea, and you implemented it in a fun and interesting way.
OhandShadowSnakemayormaynotrigScytheroverFalcosoyeahthoughtI'dletyouknowlolomg=D
Yeah you do indeed deserve it. Not only was this something completely new, but it was well done too :)
Creatively wise, this is art.
lol it certainly the first time i've seen someone put a nice boss-like character on here. lol gives people a good chance to make they're 3-man team against your boss character. :D
Quote from: Discord on April 05, 2012, 11:13:30 PM
...
I really have to thank you all for your support. :)
T-Rex has been the most popular hack this week so far. =D
I really appreciate it.
you shouldnt thank us its an epic psa and diferent from all the rest in the vault :P ppl like dinos thats all i can say xD so sometime in the future will you rigg spino and make a moveset for him?
You should soooo do Xenomorph and Predator next :happy:
KJP, you should probably do a Giant Gundam PSA next over somebody?
Quote from: Carnage on April 06, 2012, 08:02:04 AM
so sometime in the future will you rigg spino and make a moveset for him?
Maybe.
Quote from: zutox on April 06, 2012, 10:20:23 AM
You should soooo do Xenomorph and Predator next :happy:
The answer should be obvious...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: david123699 on April 06, 2012, 03:10:42 PM
KJP, you should probably do a Giant Gundam PSA next over somebody?
No. Giant robots are not my thing.
are you gonna finish up Silver too? he didnt have much left right?
Quote from: MandoWolfe on April 06, 2012, 04:14:53 PM
are you gonna finish up Silver too? he didnt have much left right?
Correct. It's just that I have been procrastinating. <_>
lol that's fine. XDD we all get like that.
>.>
<.<
T-Rex has been updated. Mewtwo2000 managed to fix the transparency problem with the teeth. Download again if you downloaded before 04/06/2012.
Quote from: MandoWolfe on April 06, 2012, 05:33:52 PM
lol that's fine. XDD we all get like that.
Hopefully I'll be able to make some final changes after I finish up this homework.
kjp did you see nanobuds is gonna import predator over snake xD so you can continue that epic psa you were making awhile back xD
Quote from: Carnage on April 06, 2012, 08:03:25 PM
kjp did you see nanobuds is gonna import predator over snake xD so you can continue that epic psa you were making awhile back xD
Yes I heard. :P
Quote from: Discord on April 06, 2012, 08:08:51 PM
Yes I heard. :P
Thats right, I forgot you were doing him a long time ago. Wasn't there a progress video or something like that? Either way I am psyched to hear Predator will be continued.
Quote from: dpgthirteen on April 06, 2012, 08:19:44 PM
Thats right, I forgot you were doing him a long time ago. Wasn't there a progress video or something like that? Either way I am psyched to hear Predator will be continued.
yes there were progress videos and all :P but i think predator having one hand and a wierd spear limited the moveset now with the object importer its easy to just import the spear on predator and making it singlebinded to rhaveN or LhaveN if needed brawl hacking has progressed quite a bit xD
Quote from: Discord on April 06, 2012, 03:55:07 PM
Maybe.
The answer should be obvious...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
No. Giant robots are not my thing.
Omg that is so awesome! I cannot wait! *dance*
By the way, does the updated version of your T-Rex contain the alternate HP versions, or is that still in the making?
Looks like Spinosaurus can't be done due to the model having too little vertices. :/
Quote from: zutox on April 06, 2012, 08:51:41 PM
Omg that is so awesome! I cannot wait! *dance*
By the way, does the updated version of your T-Rex contain the alternate HP versions, or is that still in the making?
Forgot about that. <_> I'll do that now.
Quote from: Discord on April 06, 2012, 09:20:15 PM
Looks like Spinosaurus can't be done due to the model having too little vertices. :/
Forgot about that. <_> I'll do that now.
shame it can be made but you know i think ppl can add vetex just ask nano or dsx8 they can change the number of verts in the models at will adding or taking them way i think.
Quote from: Discord on April 06, 2012, 09:20:15 PM
Forgot about that. <_> I'll do that now.
Oh *waits* ^^
Done with the multiple HP update.
So are you planning to finish up Silver or help out MarioDK and SDoom by finishing Vegeta? :o or do you have something else planned?
Quote from: MandoWolfe on April 09, 2012, 09:14:54 PM
So are you planning to finish up Silver or help out MarioDK and SDoom by finishing Vegeta? :o or do you have something else planned?
I'm planning on both.
awesome. :D cant wait to see it.
Quote from: Discord on April 09, 2012, 09:15:27 PM
I'm planning on both.
say wh000t?? Are you doing vegeta? Wow! I thought he would be canceled if you didn't and sdo0m said that you hated DBZ. Well anyway thanks alot! :)
Hey KJP, can you put your Silver moveset over Fox or Sonic?
>.>
<.<
http://kc-mm.com/frontpage-posts/its-no-use/04-09-2012/ (http://kc-mm.com/frontpage-posts/its-no-use/04-09-2012/)
Quote from: Master Phoenix on April 09, 2012, 11:18:50 PM
Hey KJP, can you put your Silver moveset over Fox or Sonic?
Someone else can do that.
Oh, okay :3
Love the moveset btw. Now that you've finished Silver, are you gonna finish Vegeta up? Or do you have another project that you plan on working on?
Quote from: Master Phoenix on April 09, 2012, 11:31:30 PM
Oh, okay :3
Love the moveset btw. Now that you've finished Silver, are you gonna finish Vegeta up? Or do you have another project that you plan on working on?
I just have to wait for MarioDK to fix some things.
Hey KJP, if you want here is the Yoshi uses Giga Bowser's Soundbank code:
Yoshi use Giga's Soundbank [NTSC-U]
4A000000 80AD89E0
14000010 0000000F
E0000000 80008000
If you can bother with finding the sfx id's or whatever is involved with using voices in psas, you can have a more acurate T Rex psa :D
You sir, are one productive individual :D
Oh and the alternate HP version is awesome. Me and my friends all thank you for your hard work and are looking forward to see more of your awesome work.
we need more huge badass bosses!!!!
Quote from: zutox on April 10, 2012, 02:32:42 AM
You sir, are one productive individual :D
Oh and the alternate HP version is awesome. Me and my friends all thank you for your hard work and are looking forward to see more of your awesome work.
Thank you. :)
Quote from: gamma kid on April 10, 2012, 07:02:09 PM
we need more huge badass bosses!!!!
lol
so the T-rex got hit by Captain Falcon's final smash for the first time. SOO FUNNY LOL!!!!
havent tested yet, but do i presume correctly saying that special grab moves dont work either on T-Rex?
Quote from: gamma kid on April 10, 2012, 07:29:26 PM
havent tested yet, but do i presume correctly saying that special grab moves dont work either on T-Rex?
Only Captain Falcon and Ganon's Special grabs work. And I cannot fix it. :/
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 10, 2012, 07:39:44 PM
Only Captain Falcon and Ganon's Special grabs work. And I cannot fix it. :/
thats too bad... kinda destroys the concept, but its still awesome!
i hope u find out how to fix it sometime in the future
i just found an easter egg i was silver and i used foward-b in air and he got on CF car and road it foward :srs:
its an attack, not an easter egg
Quote from: gamma kid on April 10, 2012, 07:46:09 PM
thats too bad... kinda destroys the concept, but its still awesome!
i hope u find out how to fix it sometime in the future
Kid. Are you serious?
Destroys the concept my foot.
yah but i thought it was funny and silver doesnt usually have CF car thats why i called it an easter egg
well it was a low poly model that was easy for kjp to use
i was certanly funny
nice one KJP
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 10, 2012, 10:58:27 PM
i was certanly funny
nice one KJP
Activate it by using the up Taunt and then use Neutral, Side, or Up Special. ;)
yah i know
its pretty cool
>.>
<.<
Next projects
. . .
Finishing up for SDo0m/MarioDK:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Finishing up for RydiaFromFF2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
My own projects:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
is that the order as well?
I totally can't wait for X and Kit. @_@ Alien and Predator would be cool to have fights with.
Wow you got a lot of stuff to work on. You'll be occupied for a while ;D
shame no one imported alien or predator yet same for velociraptor so i guess you will be waiting for someone to import them in the future
Quote from: Carnage on April 11, 2012, 08:55:22 AM
shame no one imported alien or predator yet same for velociraptor so i guess you will be waiting for someone to import them in the future
KJP will be rigging Velociraptor himself.
Quote from: Velen on April 11, 2012, 11:52:40 AM
KJP will be rigging Velociraptor himself.
hope this time its one slot over yoshy :P
Quote from: Velen on April 10, 2012, 10:51:49 PM
Kid. Are you serious?
Destroys the concept my foot.
yes, i AM serious, the fact that he can be grabbed is weird...
Quote from: gamma kid on April 11, 2012, 01:20:33 PM
yes, i AM serious, the fact that he can be grabbed is weird...
So you're saying its impossible to jump up and latch onto a large creature? :P
Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on April 11, 2012, 10:18:24 PM
So you're saying its impossible to jump up and latch onto a large creature? :P
im saying its impossible to grab and THROW them away... since ganon and captain dont only grab the enemy, they also throw them away...
Quote from: gamma kid on April 12, 2012, 02:42:16 PM
im saying its impossible to grab and THROW them away... since ganon and captain dont only grab the enemy, they also throw them away...
dont be so dramatic srs its a great psa and fells like a t rex just becuase two special grabs work and there is no way to make them faill doesnt take away the t rex power
Quote from: Carnage on April 12, 2012, 02:52:54 PM
dont be so dramatic srs its a great psa and fells like a t rex just becuase two special grabs work and there is no way to make them faill doesnt take away the t rex power
u guys are missing my point, its a great PSA yes, it is, im still waiting to be able to test it myself, im just saying, that if KJP ever manages to find out how to block special grabs, it would be even better, dont burn me for saying something isnt perfect...
Quote from: gamma kid on April 12, 2012, 02:42:16 PM
im saying its impossible to grab and THROW them away... since ganon and captain dont only grab the enemy, they also throw them away...
Relax man, i was joking.
Oh yeah...I also forgot this character...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
X AND VEGETA. X AND VEGETA.
Favorite childhood video game and favorite childhood cartoon.
DREAMS DO COME TRUE.
megaman x :D the only megaman game i liked! :D YUSH!
Quote from: NekuBrawler on April 13, 2012, 11:00:26 AM
megaman x :D the only megaman game i liked! :D YUSH!
^Yes. XD i just finally was able to beat this game and it was awesome! Cant wait to see you do X
dude, congrats on having so many downloads on ur T-rex, u deserve it!
i mean, it is damn original and legit, im finally gonna try it out right now ^^
I remember you saying you wanted a Predator import...
(http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/Nanobuds1220/imports/pred.png)
(http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/Nanobuds1220/imports/pred-1.png)
That model from who games?
Quote from: KTH on April 13, 2012, 09:58:12 PM
That model from who games?
No Idea... I got it form Beyond
Quote from: KTH on April 13, 2012, 09:58:12 PM
That model from who games?
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 13, 2012, 09:58:57 PM
No Idea... I got it form Beyond
looks to be from alien vs predator 3(either from ps3/xbox360 or pc most likely pc)
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 13, 2012, 09:49:10 PM
I remember you saying you wanted a Predator import...
(http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/Nanobuds1220/imports/pred.png)
(http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/Nanobuds1220/imports/pred-1.png)
:happy: Yesh! The arms and legs look well rigged. Are you going to rig the fingers?
of course. They wont be perfect... there are only like 10 verts per-finger :-\
but i'll try my best
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 13, 2012, 10:24:18 PM
of course. They wont be perfect... there are only like 10 verts per-finger :-\
but i'll try my best
Alright. And did you say that you would also rig Xenomorph?
>.>
<.<
Preview...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm aiming at a cunning pose. And this is not a one slot rig. :/
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 13, 2012, 11:29:11 PM
>.>
<.<
Preview...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm aiming at a cunning pose. And this is not a one slot rig. :/
raptor would be really good to be one slot isnt there a chance to rigg it one slot? does yoshy looks really wierd like he did over t rex? i saw it in bb :p
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 13, 2012, 10:34:41 PM
Alright. And did you say that you would also rig Xenomorph?
yes, eventually
so kjp what is your priorities right now? velociraptor,finish vegeta, predator?
5 bucks says its not Vegeta
:af:
Quote from: Carnage on April 15, 2012, 12:07:53 AM
so kjp what is your priorities right now? velociraptor,finish vegeta, predator?
Raptor right now, due to the fact that I still haven't received the Vegeta files yet.
Quote from: Carnage on April 15, 2012, 12:07:53 AM
so kjp what is your priorities right now? velociraptor,finish vegeta, predator?
i have not been home in afew days so was not able to send vegeta to KJP
but if KJP still got time and then i finish the animations for the GFX on finalflash/galick gun so KJP can finish the rest
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 15, 2012, 01:24:40 AM
Raptor right now, due to the fact that I still haven't received the Vegeta files yet.
will it also be over yoshi?
Quote from: Carnage on April 15, 2012, 07:55:14 AM
will it also be over yoshi?
No. I'm porting this character.
So who will Velociraptor be over?
Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on April 15, 2012, 08:31:47 AM
So who will Velociraptor be over?
my toughs exactly :P also any cnace raptor bones are compatible with t rex if they arent with yoshi?
Please let it be Bowser o..o
Quote from: zutox on April 15, 2012, 11:25:11 AM
Please let it be Bowser o..o
bowser is wierd psa wise most of its actions are empty on the specials :S but lets see where kjp ports it
This will definitely be interesting.
Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on April 15, 2012, 08:31:47 AM
So who will Velociraptor be over?
I'm not sure at the moment. I'm currently working on animations at the moment.
Quote from: zutox on April 15, 2012, 11:25:11 AM
Please let it be Bowser o..o
But I know it's not going to be Bowser.
diddy kong?
G&W? (it is possible to have recolors doing some weird stuff with the pallettes)
meta knight?
R.O.B.?
marth or ike? (rel portable)
i think these are the best options, considering how unpopular the firs 4 are and that marth and ike could go on any slot...
diddy no 'cuase i gots silver (alot of poeple have silver i think)
R.O.B no 'cuase alot of people including me have geno
i'd want marth becuase he's lame (in my opinion) and theres nothing good on him
Quote from: gamma kid on April 15, 2012, 04:08:42 PM
diddy kong?
G&W? (it is possible to have recolors doing some weird stuff with the pallettes)
meta knight?
R.O.B.?
marth or ike? (rel portable)
i think these are the best options, considering how unpopular the firs 4 are and that marth and ike could go on any slot...
I'm not sure at the moment.
like the marth option too :P rel ported ftw since he wont be using any articles since well its a dino :P
The reason I pondered about Bowser is that he has no PSA that completely removes him and adds a new character. The same goes for Zero Suit Samus. The best would probably be to port him/her over someone with few good PSA's. Thus Bowser, Mr G&W, zssamus, wario, R.O.B and pikachu. Was the first thing that came to my mind. Really looking forward to your projects. Will you be working on several at the same time, or will you take on one at a time?
Quote from: zutox on April 15, 2012, 05:52:40 PM
The reason I pondered about Bowser is that he has no PSA that completely removes him and adds a new character. The same goes for Zero Suit Samus. The best would probably be to port him/her over someone with few good PSA's. Thus Bowser, Mr G&W, zssamus, wario, R.O.B and pikachu. Was the first thing that came to my mind. Really looking forward to your projects. Will you be working on several at the same time, or will you take on one at a time?
One at a time.
>.>
<.<
No previews, but a progress post...
I'm going to be making every animation for Raptor. All 300+ animations. x.x
What I have so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm going to do all the ground animations before I do anything with the air.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 16, 2012, 04:09:55 PM
>.>
<.<
No previews, but a progress post...
I'm going to be making every animation for Raptor. All 300+ animations. x.x
What I have so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm going to do all the ground animations before I do anything with the air.
i understand the enthusiasm but you can do the port animation in bb 65c and upwards to do those mist animations much better than redoing alll of them by scratch imo
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 16, 2012, 04:09:55 PM
>.>
<.<
No previews, but a progress post...
I'm going to be making every animation for Raptor. All 300+ animations. x.x
What I have so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm going to do all the ground animations before I do anything with the air.
Man that's gonna take aaaaaaaaaaaages. I wouldn't even do that. Sure I'd do all the main attacking animations and movement animations but I wouldn't bother with stuff like item animations and ladder climbing. Best of luck!
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 16, 2012, 04:09:55 PM
>.>
<.<
No previews, but a progress post...
I'm going to be making every animation for Raptor. All 300+ animations. x.x
What I have so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm going to do all the ground animations before I do anything with the air.
That's dedication, you better give it a second thought. ._.
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 16, 2012, 05:16:52 PM
Man that's gonna take aaaaaaaaaaaages. I wouldn't even do that. Sure I'd do all the main attacking animations and movement animations but I wouldn't bother with stuff like item animations and ladder climbing. Best of luck!
Quote from: Albafika on April 16, 2012, 05:18:39 PM
That's dedication, you better give it a second thought. ._.
I actually have no choice but to with this project. I had to stretch the bones quite a bit for this project.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 16, 2012, 06:01:32 PM
I actually have no choice but to with this project. I had to stretch the bones quite a bit for this project.
thats what port animation fixes its just right click port animation and choose a yoshy mdl0 and it would need tiny fixes but nothing even close from doing everything from scratch
>.>
<.<
How well does this look for a sleeping pose?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Carnage on April 16, 2012, 06:22:28 PM
thats what port animation fixes its just right click port animation and choose a yoshy mdl0 and it would need tiny fixes but nothing even close from doing everything from scratch
Surprisingly, I would rather do everything from scratch. I might do another project while I do this one. And that project will most likely be Predator.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 16, 2012, 06:33:02 PM
>.>
<.<
How well does this look for a sleeping pose?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Surprisingly, I would rather do everything from scratch. I might do another project while I do this one. And that project will most likely be Predator.
nice to see predator going to be your next project :P also it does look like he died those legs bended like that i think the legs would look better bended backwards like he falled asleep and landed on his face with legs and taill stretched on the ground
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 16, 2012, 06:33:02 PM
>.>
<.<
How well does this look for a sleeping pose?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Surprisingly, I would rather do everything from scratch. I might do another project while I do this one. And that project will most likely be Predator.
It does indeed look like he died. How about making him/her curl up with his head on his tail?
And yay for predator! I can't wait for that either! I gotta say, you sure have picked some awesome movie monsters to join the brawl!
Will you be posting progress videos?
Quote from: zutox on April 16, 2012, 07:01:29 PM
It does indeed look like he died. How about making him/her curl up with his head on his tail?
And yay for predator! I can't wait for that either! I gotta say, you sure have picked some awesome movie monsters to join the brawl!
Will you be posting progress videos?
I will make progress videos.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 16, 2012, 07:04:07 PM
I will make progress videos.
well you can continue the previous psa since it was on snake either way so you had some specials working and some tilts if i remenber well
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 16, 2012, 06:33:02 PM
>.>
<.<
How well does this look for a sleeping pose?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Surprisingly, I would rather do everything from scratch. I might do another project while I do this one. And that project will most likely be Predator.
Maybe you should just have him lean downward/forward with his head down.
Good luck with this KJP, this project is gonna take a lot of time and effort.
Quote from: Carnage on April 16, 2012, 06:38:41 PM
[...]i think the legs would look better ben[t] backwards like he [fell] asleep and landed on his face with [his] legs and [tail] stretched on the ground
Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on April 16, 2012, 10:40:18 PM
Maybe you should just have him lean downward/forward with his head down.
I agree. It'd be funny to see him fall face-first (his tail would curve down/touch the floor).
After some thinking, I will be putting raptor over Ike.
and he can be ported yah good idea
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 17, 2012, 11:28:34 PM
After some thinking, I will be putting raptor over Ike.
why not marth? so pal users can port it too? :P
>.>
<.<
I have ran into a problem. The port over Ike works only in training mode and freezes in any other mode. -.-
It might be the Motion file. I'm going to do some experiments when I get home to see if I can fix it.
Quote from: Carnage on April 18, 2012, 06:35:33 AM
why not marth? so pal users can port it too? :P
I did the Ike port due to the coding of the Side Special and maybe the Final Smash.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 18, 2012, 03:49:08 PM
>.>
<.<
I have ran into a problem. The port over Ike works only in training mode and freezes in any other mode. -.-
It might be the Motion file. I'm going to do some experiments when I get home to see if I can fix it.
I did the Ike port due to the coding of the Side Special and maybe the Final Smash.
try marth since he doesnt have entry article data i bet that where the freeze is from
Quote from: Carnage on April 18, 2012, 04:42:31 PM
try marth since he doesnt have entry article data i bet that where the freeze is from
I'll try to remove that coding, and if that doesn't work, I'll try editing the Motion file. And if that doesn't work, then I'll port over Marth
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 18, 2012, 05:00:23 PM
I'll try to remove that coding, and if that doesn't work, I'll try editing the Motion file. And if that doesn't work, then I'll port over Marth
removing the code on the entry wont do much i think since thats why when we rel port we must use the no entry data for the char we rel port over
Woo hoo! =D
It seems like you were right Carnage. But it was his Entry GFX that caused the freeze. I removed that GFX and it worked. :3
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 18, 2012, 06:10:38 PM
Woo hoo! =D
It seems like you were right Carnage. But it was his Entry GFX that caused the freeze. I removed that GFX and it worked. :3
yeah entry article always like to screw ports glad you had it fixed
its because of the entry, ike has a separate file for it, ask SDoom, since he made cloud over ike, so he might have an idea
Happy two-month late anniversary KJP :af:
It's ok, I had an anniversary 6 months ago, no need to make a stink about it.
Anyway, glad you got the Raptor working over Ike just fine. Keep on truckin'.
I never saw option 5 before now. I laughed out loud :P
Hey KJP, I'm PSAing Tifa now... and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me with it?
I know you PSA'd the previous version. But I'm not at your level of PSA and I could use some help.
The animations are all done except for the Final Smash which all I'm going to do is change the animations and re-time the hit boxes.
What I need help with are things like Tifa's up-special since for whatever reason whe wont leave the ground now. And other stuff...
Quote from: Kagemaru on April 20, 2012, 02:22:09 AM
Hey KJP, I'm PSAing Tifa now... and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me with it?
I know you PSA'd the previous version. But I'm not at your level of PSA and I could use some help.
The animations are all done except for the Final Smash which all I'm going to do is change the animations and re-time the hit boxes.
What I need help with are things like Tifa's up-special since for whatever reason whe wont leave the ground now. And other stuff...
How'd you animate the Up-B? Did you have her leap with TransN or with her HipN?
TransN
Specifically speaking at frame 25 has the TransN bone at 27: Y Tranlation and frame 38 has 28.something. :/
Quote from: Kagemaru on April 20, 2012, 04:58:47 AM
TransN
Specifically speaking at frame 25 has the TransN bone at 27: Y Tranlation and frame 38 has 28.something. :/
To have players "Hop" You'll need to use HipN to move them Up/Down,
Quote from: Kagemaru on April 20, 2012, 04:58:47 AM
TransN
Specifically speaking at frame 25 has the TransN bone at 27: Y Tranlation and frame 38 has 28.something. :/
on the up B ground go to the up B action tab and put set aerial onstage 0-5 that should work
Quote from: Carnage on April 20, 2012, 09:43:10 AM
on the up B ground go to the up B action tab and put set aerial onstage 0-5 that should work
The Psa's correct. It's the fact he tried to use the TransN to make players "Jump" around. I made the same mistake when I first did tifa.
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 20, 2012, 09:47:27 AM
The Psa's correct. It's the fact he tried to use the TransN to make players "Jump" around. I made the same mistake when I first did tifa.
but ppl can make char leavue the ground with transN if the aerial onstage is 0-5 i tryed it before like the wolverine psa i did for kagemaru on the Fs he jumps does the Fs and ends in the air all by transN
Quote from: Carnage on April 20, 2012, 11:53:57 AM
but ppl can make char leavue the ground with transN if the aerial onstage is 0-5 i tryed it before like the wolverine psa i did for kagemaru on the Fs he jumps does the Fs and ends in the air all by transN
As far as I've noticed, Tifa's Dolphin Blow still lands on the ground at the end, so he wouldn't need to TransN Y translate it.
>.>
<.<
I need critique on the animations...but don't make it too harsh. Use detail. just don't be too harsh...unlike a certain Lucario on the forums...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
K, here's my 2 cents:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
All in all, very promising, you're getting much better at animating. Just keep on working on it and you'll be golden. =D
*sees these new stuff*
hey KJP I was looking at these Dino PSAs and I was wondering if you plan to make some *Spinosaurus* PSA to make a fair pair with the Tyrannosaurus Rex PSA?
KJP, I love the waiting animation! Although, the running animation seems too stiff, and the legs need to move a little faster for its speed.
Other than that, I really have no criticism. It's really an awesome PSA. :D
Okay, where we go. Being a little less harsh this time.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That's about it. Listen to Gamma's comments too.
raptor is looking good
i think the side tilt and side smash should be changed with one another because jurassic park leap would fit perfect on a side smash
i agree the running animation needs to lean foward
the catch animation why is he standing tall he should pull the oponents lower not not going all straigh
also shouldnt the sideb have alittle knockback?
i haz a question about the T-rex, is he soundless, or did u use GBowser's sounds, if the second, could u provide the audio swap code?
Hey KJP. You know im working on the port, silver back to falco? right? it's pretty much done but i can't figure out how to add glide, i copying your codes from both silver v2, silver v1 and scizor but non of them work :( if you are not busy mind i send you the files so ou can fix it?
I have had an interest for dinosaurs since I were 5. Now, 20 years later I still love'em.
Guess I'll throw in my two cents here as well :)
The wait animation seems fine. Maybe you should have the raptor move his head a bit more, like a slight head tilt.
The walking animation is very stiff and he takes very short steps.
A raptor has powerful legs and they could run very fast, so longer steps would be more natural.
The same goes for the running animation. Looks like his feet are tied together and he's about to fall on his face :P The steps should be much longer. Also, make his body move, not just his legs. His hips and tail should sway a bit when he takes steps.
Example: raptor Animation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj9A1ilbyJM#)
Turning. He should curl his body a bit more when he turns. It's like when he turns his body remains mostly stiff but his other parts are still moving.
The biting: When the raptor bites he should use his body to throw himself forward into the bite, not just use his head and neck. If he would pull back his head more before launching his head forward it would also look more forceful.
The tailswing. I don't think he needs to leave the ground for this move. Instead he should curl sideways, kinda like the running turn, before quickly turning around and whipping his tail out. Maybe you'd need to make the startup a little slower but the animation faster?
Also, don't forget to make him move his body.
Low bite. When he does this, to not make him look too stiff you should try adding some movement to his tail as well as make him have a slight curl on his body. Maybe even make his head tilt heavily to the side so it looks different than his normal bite.
Jumping claw strike. He should most definitely lash out with his claws and feet, not just jump into his opponent. Considering the razor claws that the raptors are know for was their number one way of killing prey with I feel that he should perhaps jump a bit higher to make it look more natural when he strikes out with his legs.
Overhead clawstrike. I think this move would fit him better as a grab. If he would grab an enemy and lay them down then strike with his front claws like that. Holding them down with one leg, kinda like the flamethrower move charizard has.
This move would probably look better if done sideways. If he would do a double strike, one with each of his front claws.
Jumping tail whip. I like the idea behind this and the animation isn't that bad. You should probably make the tail curl a bit heavier and of course again, don't forget the body. Make him arch his body more.
Almost claw but bite instead. it looks like he was about to claw then decided he would bite instead. He is using a bit much biting attacks isn't he? Considering the main weapons of a raptor is on his feet, wouldn't it be better if he would use them instead? If he would pull back his head and kick forward/downward he would be able to give out downward slashes with his hind feet. Maybe make him jump slightly back when he does it to make it look like he is keeping his balance.
Grabbing. When he grabs an opponent he stands up and is like "You can see me nao??!" XD Wouldn't it fit him better if he would latch onto an opponent? Using both is hind and front claws. That way he could kick his opponent away, he could knock them down and bite and shake and pull their head off (not really, just making an example :P)
Example: Raptor Jump Attack (Normal Speed then Slowmo) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTRb01QW8cE#)
This is how I kinda figured the grab should look. Fear it o..o
The falling animation. Here he should perhaps make part his legs a bit more, as to keep his balance when he lands. Don't make him lean so far back when he falls. It makes it look like he would flip over backwards because of the weight in his tail.
Jumping animation. He looks a bit stiff here. He should arch backwards slightly, bending his legs heavily and also his head should be thrown back a bit before launching himself upwards. Use the movements of his entire body, not just his legs.
Air flip. The barrel roll he does. Maybe you should make him curl himself more? That or perhaps not make him flip around in that fashion but instead make him "roll" sideways?
Jumping razor strikes. Yeah! Yeah! Now were talking! :D My favorite move by far. It's catching the "spirit of the raptor" so to speak X3 I would make him pull his legs behind more before giving the kicks to make them look more "powerful"
Double down kick.Awesome move. Me like. I would do the same here, making him pull back his legs a bit more before kicking.
Air tail whip. You should make the raptor turn his head so that he looks at where he is striking with his tail. Also I think it would look better if he would only do one movement with his tail. For example he would smack his tail down over their head, possibly having a downward spike. That or when smacking his tail upwards he shouldn't slap it back down like that. Upwards tail whip would make his opponent go up in the air. The attack as it is now looks too much like yoshi's.
The ram. The move you can charge and then he runs forward :P I have a few thoughts about this. I am not quite sure what your idea was behind this, but anyways. How about making him lower his head quite close to the ground when he runs forward like that and upon contact with an opponent he will do a body tackle/upwards headbutt? Maybe a bad description...Err.. He would bring his head upwards with a lot of force, making his opponent fly upwards.
That was my thoughts, hope I didn't seem to harsh o..o
I'm really hyped about your Raptor PSA and I can't wait to see more :D
I thank you all for the feedback.
. . .
Changes I have done since then:
-Revamped running animation.
-Revamped Side Tilt.
-Revamped A. Made it into an AA.
Quote from: AGFanProduction on April 22, 2012, 02:24:35 AM
*sees these new stuff*
hey KJP I was looking at these Dino PSAs and I was wondering if you plan to make some *Spinosaurus* PSA to make a fair pair with the Tyrannosaurus Rex PSA?
I did try to rig the model from Operation Genesis, but the model had too little verts. I'm still trying to find a good JP style Spinosaurus model.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 24, 2012, 04:19:59 AM
I thank you all for the feedback.
. . .
Changes I have done since then:
-Revamped running animation.
-Revamped Side Tilt.
-Revamped A. Made it into an AA.
I did try to rig the model from Operation Genesis, but the model had too little verts. I'm still trying to find a good JP style Spinosaurus model.
http://www.modelsource65.com/dinosaurs.html (http://www.modelsource65.com/dinosaurs.html)
what about this spino?
Quote from: Carnage on April 24, 2012, 06:45:50 AM
http://www.modelsource65.com/dinosaurs.html (http://www.modelsource65.com/dinosaurs.html)
what about this spino?
that one is a nice looking spino
(http://www.modelsource65.com/files/HL2Models/Spinosaurus/gm_tropic_island0019.jpg)
and textures can be updated to match JP3's style a little bit more :P
I guess I could use that model. There is a JP styled texture. But I won't do anything Spino related just yet.
>.>
<.<
I don't think that I can finish raptor. Mainly due to file size issues of the Motion pac.
I'm postponing Raptor progress until a later time. I'm actually going to take a break.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 25, 2012, 08:24:32 PM
>.>
<.<
I don't think that I can finish raptor. Mainly due to file size issues of the Motion pac.
I'm postponing Raptor progress until a later time. I'm actually going to take a break.
*gasp* Noooooooooooooooooo V..V
... That sucks. But you do deserve a break. You have been giving out a lot of quality stuff lately so go ahead and take a break with good conscience. Looking forward to see what you're doing when you come back :)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 25, 2012, 08:24:32 PM
>.>
<.<
I don't think that I can finish raptor. Mainly due to file size issues of the Motion pac.
I'm postponing Raptor progress until a later time. I'm actually going to take a break.
you could port it to another character with bigger filesize like marth or metaknight? i know they have a big psa filesize not sure about motion size tough :S and i hope someday that spino is used for a full moveset or for an alt for either t rex or raptor psa xD
and you should take a break if you fell tyred we dont want another person to quite brawl hacking for too much work do the things at your own timming
>.>
<.<
Bump+update.
I have begun to work on Predator. But something very awkward is happening. The masked version of Predator is suddenly freezing. :/ The maskless version works, but Masked version freezes. It never did this before.
yah predator cant wait for it
thats wierd mabye you did something wrong with the model
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 29, 2012, 07:24:52 PM
yah predator cant wait for it
thats wierd mabye you did something wrong with the model
No. I did nothing to the model. :/
figured
maybe its the texture; what if you lessen the quality
Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 29, 2012, 07:33:00 PM
maybe its the texture; what if you lessen the quality
I did nothing to the texture nor the model. It put it right onto my SD Card. It worked before, but now it's freezing up. :/ I'll re-download and see if that does anything. Maybe it got corrupted somehow.
Hmm KJP how exactly is the file size on the model? Cuz maybe it's the same problem as vegeta had
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 29, 2012, 07:45:03 PM
I did nothing to the texture nor the model. It put it right onto my SD Card. It worked before, but now it's freezing up. :/ I'll re-download and see if that does anything. Maybe it got corrupted somehow.
kjp like evryone said its the model filesize look at snake pcs is tiny and the pac too the reason why the freeze happens is becuase the model is way to big filesize to suport the extra fitsnake.pac so i guess you need to lower the textures size to make it work
Quote from: SouthCraft on April 29, 2012, 07:55:48 PM
Hmm KJP how exactly is the file size on the model? Cuz maybe it's the same problem as vegeta had
The file size is 840KB. ._.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 29, 2012, 08:09:37 PM
The file size is 840KB. ._.
but snake pcs is 587 the pac is 870 try to lower the textures until you reach near those values
Quote from: Carnage on April 29, 2012, 08:13:36 PM
but snake pcs is 587 the pac is 870 try to lower the textures until you reach near those values
OK.
. . .
I just re-sized the textures and I lowered the file size by over 200KB. o.O And it's working in game. Thanks for the tips. Someone should let Nanobuds know about this.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 29, 2012, 08:32:13 PM
OK.
. . .
I just re-sized the textures and I lowered the file size by over 200KB. o.O And it's working in game. Thanks for the tips. Someone should let Nanobuds know about this.
he should already know since he had almost the double pcs filesize than snake just wondering will you rigg predator goodies for the psa? like disk , spear and all that?
Well... I didnt consider PSA for it, and since it still worked, i didnt worry about the size.
Just include a model that compatible with the PSA in the release
Quote from: Carnage on April 29, 2012, 08:36:58 PM
he should already know since he had almost the double pcs filesize than snake just wondering will you rigg predator goodies for the psa? like disk , spear and all that?
I would need to have those models first. Unfortunately, I do not have the game, so I cannot rip anything.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 29, 2012, 08:32:13 PM
OK.
. . .
I just re-sized the textures and I lowered the file size by over 200KB. o.O And it's working in game. Thanks for the tips. Someone should let Nanobuds know about this.
i knew that was the problem. It's a tip for when you get to PSA vegeta
Quote from: SouthCraft on April 29, 2012, 08:41:46 PM
i knew that was the problem. It's a tip for when you get to PSA vegeta
I already halved the texture resolution.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 29, 2012, 08:39:01 PM
I would need to have those models first. Unfortunately, I do not have the game, so I cannot rip anything.
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=52094 (http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=52094)
it has the spear
predator disks
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=3981030bf4a0a95fe77b089b730b4fb8 (http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=3981030bf4a0a95fe77b089b730b4fb8)
http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/aliensvspredator/ (http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/aliensvspredator/)
it has some things like predator stick in himself for healing and some other random stuff
Quote from: Carnage on April 29, 2012, 08:52:39 PM
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=52094 (http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=52094)
it has the spear
predator disks
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=3981030bf4a0a95fe77b089b730b4fb8 (http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=3981030bf4a0a95fe77b089b730b4fb8)
http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/aliensvspredator/ (http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/aliensvspredator/)
it has some things like predator stick in himself for healing and some other random stuff
OK. The spear is covered, but is there a way to convert a Google Sketchup model into .obj?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 29, 2012, 08:57:27 PM
OK. The spear is covered, but is there a way to convert a Google Sketchup model into .obj?
guess you can find tutorials like this one
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
not sure if they work tough
or this
http://sketchuptips.blogspot.pt/2007/01/wavefront-obj-exporter.html (http://sketchuptips.blogspot.pt/2007/01/wavefront-obj-exporter.html)
Well I looked at the spear model and I'm not liking it very much.
Anyone who has access to the AVP 2010 game and can rip models, then please look at the following topic:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43961.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43961.0)
Thank you for your time. :)
I can't really continue my Predator PSA unless I have those models. >.>
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 01, 2012, 08:06:38 PM
Well I looked at the spear model and I'm not liking it very much.
Anyone who has access to the AVP 2010 game and can rip models, then please look at the following topic:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43961.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43961.0)
Thank you for your time. :)
I can't really continue my Predator PSA unless I have those models. >.>
predator also has a proximity mine :P its a triangle thing in avp2010 it would be cool to replace snake mines but i doubt you find someone ripping AVP models here since most ppl dont buy avp games here i have mine but its on ps3 and everyone knows ps3 is awfull to rip models :S
I managed to get the game and rip the models myself, but the file size tends to be over a MB after I finish rigging or getting the model with its original bones. >.> And not to mention that the texture itself is 5 MB. >.> So someone is either going to have to do rigs of the models for me or I need to know a way to dramatically reduce the file size of a texture without ruining the quality. The physical size of the texture is 2048x2048. >.>
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 02, 2012, 10:31:34 PM
I managed to get the game and rip the models myself, but the file size tends to be over a MB after I finish rigging or getting the model with its original bones. >.> And not to mention that the texture itself is 5 MB. >.> So someone is either going to have to do rigs of the models for me or I need to know a way to dramatically reduce the file size of a texture without ruining the quality. The physical size of the texture is 2048x2048. >.>
2048 for a texture lol thaths a big texture also did you see predator land mine in there?
Quote from: Carnage on May 02, 2012, 10:33:47 PM
2048 for a texture lol thaths a big texture also did you see predator land mine in there?
Yes. All the Predator weapons are in there.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 02, 2012, 10:48:44 PM
Yes. All the Predator weapons are in there.
maybe you can ask nano to rigg the weapons with the lowest filesize possible also maybe make alternate predator masks? i know the game has like 3 if i recall correctly
are you still working on the vegeta psa
try reducing the texture's size to 1024, thats the normal size for a big map...
Quote from: supermow38 on May 03, 2012, 08:08:58 AM
are you still working on the vegeta psa
. . .
Don't start spamming me with that crap. :srs:
MarioDK still has yet to send me the Vegeta files, so I cannot do any work at the moment. -.-
Quote from: gamma kid on May 03, 2012, 09:30:38 AM
try reducing the texture's size to 1024, thats the normal size for a big map...
I reduced the texture to much lower than that, and the file size is still too big to be used as an external GFX. :/
Quote from: Carnage on May 02, 2012, 10:50:32 PM
maybe you can ask nano to rigg the weapons with the lowest filesize possible also maybe make alternate predator masks? i know the game has like 3 if i recall correctly
I'm sure he has his own projects to tend to.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 03, 2012, 09:48:24 AM
. . .
Don't start spamming me with that crap. :srs:
MarioDK still has yet to send me the Vegeta files, so I cannot do any work at the moment. -.-
I reduced the texture to much lower than that, and the file size is still too big to be used as an external GFX. :/
I'm sure he has his own projects to tend to.
just said nano since he was the one that rigged predator but its a shame predator weapons have a huge filesize
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 03, 2012, 09:48:24 AM
. . .
Don't start spamming me with that crap. :srs:
MarioDK still has yet to send me the Vegeta files, so I cannot do any work at the moment.
im sorry for that but i finnaly got time to finish the A+B moves all i just needing is 2x GFXs recoloured (by hex not with blackjax´s brawlbox or with texture)and so its ready
I can fix the weapons... it shouldnt take long. I can have them to you by tomorrow night
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 04, 2012, 09:58:16 PM
I can fix the weapons... it shouldnt take long. I can have them to you by tomorrow night
Oh. o.o Alright. I'll send you the models and textures. Thanks.
Would you like the original bones with the model? Or just the model in .obj?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 25, 2012, 08:24:32 PM
>.>
<.<
I don't think that I can finish raptor. Mainly due to file size issues of the Motion pac.
I'm postponing Raptor progress until a later time. I'm actually going to take a break.
Let me know if you want help with that, I've got a few tricks for significantly reducing motion file sizes. I could also help animate if you wanted. I was lookin forward to seeing this one.
Quote from: Tormod on May 06, 2012, 06:37:44 PM
Let me know if you want help with that, I've got a few tricks for significantly reducing motion file sizes. I could also help animate if you wanted. I was lookin forward to seeing this one.
o.o I would absolutely love that. Would you like me to send you the files now?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 06, 2012, 06:39:29 PM
o.o I would absolutely love that. Would you like me to send you the files now?
Yes :kdance:
Yay that sounds awesome! Raptor is getting continued? :D
Quote from: zutox on May 06, 2012, 07:21:54 PM
Yay that sounds awesome! Raptor is getting continued? :D
Hopefully, it will.
Quote from: zutox on May 06, 2012, 07:21:54 PM
Yay that sounds awesome! Raptor is getting continued? :D
i hope so too xD same for predator since raptor has motionetc too big and predator needs rigged weapons two of my fav upcoming psas are stalled right now unfortunelly i hope those 2 get a solution xD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 06, 2012, 07:24:39 PM
Hopefully, it will.
No worries, it definitely will. I've successfully reduced the motion files size from 3383 Kb down to 2435 Kb, which leaves plenty of room. I'm just playing with animations now.
Quote from: Tormod on May 08, 2012, 03:56:55 AM
No worries, it definitely will. I've successfully reduced the motion files size from 3383 Kb down to 2435 Kb, which leaves plenty of room. I'm just playing with animations now.
that is what i call redution :P
Quote from: Tormod on May 08, 2012, 03:56:55 AM
No worries, it definitely will. I've successfully reduced the motion files size from 3383 Kb down to 2435 Kb, which leaves plenty of room. I'm just playing with animations now.
Wow Ô..Ô
Guessing that's because none of the animations were cleaned? Or only a handful were?
Quote from: Tormod on May 08, 2012, 03:56:55 AM
No worries, it definitely will. I've successfully reduced the motion files size from 3383 Kb down to 2435 Kb, which leaves plenty of room. I'm just playing with animations now.
Exactly what did you do?
Because if it was just pressing the 'clean' button on a bunch of attacks... I can do that myself.
But if there is something else that can be done, I'd like to know. Any help is appreciated.
Quote from: Tormod on May 08, 2012, 03:56:55 AM
No worries, it definitely will. I've successfully reduced the motion files size from 3383 Kb down to 2435 Kb, which leaves plenty of room. I'm just playing with animations now.
o.o
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 08, 2012, 03:09:36 PM
Guessing that's because none of the animations were cleaned? Or only a handful were?
I did manage to clean the animations that I customly made though. :/
Quote from: Kagemaru on May 08, 2012, 03:17:42 PM
Exactly what did you do?
Because if it was just pressing the 'clean' button on a bunch of attacks... I can do that myself.
But if there is something else that can be done, I'd like to know. Any help is appreciated.
I didn't use the clean button. In my experience it has never reduced file size at all so I never bother with it. With any animation there tends to be data built up where it's not needed, not just custom ones, the original brawl ones too sometimes. I just got rid of it, that's all.
Quote from: Tormod on May 08, 2012, 04:30:11 PM
I didn't use the clean button. In my experience it has never reduced file size at all so I never bother with it. With any animation there tends to be data built up where it's not needed, not just custom ones, the original brawl ones too sometimes. I just got rid of it, that's all.
I find it to be pretty much essential in my experience and is extremely reliable. You're probably using maybe 0.63d for most of you animations which is the one version where clean doesn't work at all.
Though what exactly is this unnecessary data that builds up? I'm very curious.
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 08, 2012, 04:44:20 PM
I find it to be pretty much essential in my experience and is extremely reliable. You're probably using maybe 0.63d for most of you animations which is the one version where clean doesn't work at all.
Though what exactly is this unnecessary data that builds up? I'm very curious.
I use v.64, It's the last brawlbox that was released that works on my computer. Though I can't be sure the last time I tried using the clean button, weather it was on .64 or .63. Either way it doesn't get rid of everything it could.
What I'm talking about is the situations mainly that have the translation and scale taking up data (on any bone or every bone) in an animation (again, in any one frame or multiple frames) that it doesn't even change. Over all the animations, all the frames, and all the bones, that stuff adds up. A single frame can take up as much as 2Kb more than it needs to.
so kjp with raptor finished will you be working on raptor or predator? or you are finishing vegeta first?
*Hopes the predator weapons are working* :P
Quote from: Carnage on May 08, 2012, 06:12:27 PM
so kjp with raptor finished will you be working on raptor or predator? or you are finishing vegeta first?
*Hopes the predator weapons are working* :P
My main priority at the moment is Raptor. But once he's finished, I might either do Predator or Megaman X. But while I'm waiting on Raptor and Predator, I'm revamping an OC that got a good amount of attention. But there will be animation swaps again though. :/ And yes, it is a dual moveset character, but this character isn't Ganondorf, but someone else who uses a sword. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 08, 2012, 06:16:49 PM
My main priority at the moment is Raptor. But once he's finished, I might either do Predator or Megaman X. But while I'm waiting on Raptor and Predator, I'm revamping an OC that got a good amount of attention. But there will be animation swaps again though. :/ And yes, it is a dual moveset character, but this character isn't Ganondorf, but someone else who uses a sword. :P
fun how you talk about ganon being a sword user lol since well we all know wjat he uses his sword for :P
Quote from: Carnage on May 08, 2012, 06:23:22 PM
fun how you talk about ganon being a sword user lol since well we all know wjat he uses his sword for :P
I said Ganon because I made a moveset in which he uses his sword.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 08, 2012, 06:38:50 PM
I said Ganon because I made a moveset in which he uses his sword.
so raptor you are waiting for tormod motionetc while on predator you are waiting for nano to rigg the weapons with low filesize and your making an oc while you wait that uses sword and none sword moveset well lets see what will come of it xD
Looks like someone deleted their post. >.>
Quote from: -Hero- on May 10, 2012, 02:39:22 AM
I really hope you do X next...
You've had him on hold for a long time.
MarioKing and I will be making a MegaMan X PSA, we just need to have a MMX rig with two hands, instead of one.
so did raptor lower motionetc worked?
Quote from: Carnage on May 10, 2012, 06:24:33 PM
so did raptor lower motionetc worked?
Yes it did. :)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2012, 06:33:40 PM
Yes it did. :)
any time soon we get to see a video preview?
Quote from: Carnage on May 10, 2012, 07:01:16 PM
any time soon we get to see a video preview?
I think I'll make a video preview after Tormod makes his animations and I get the PSA done for them.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2012, 07:07:39 PM
I think I'll make a video preview after Tormod makes his animations and I get the PSA done for them.
sounds like a plan so did nano reponded about the predator weapons?
Quote from: Carnage on May 10, 2012, 08:55:52 PM
sounds like a plan so did nano reponded about the predator weapons?
Yes he did. But he has more important things to tend to at the moment, like exams and other personal stuff.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2012, 09:00:06 PM
Yes he did. But he has more important things to tend to at the moment, like exams and other personal stuff.
life always goes first xD shame no alien with a rigged taill yet but you still have your oc and vegeta to do so i guess theres plenty of work already to be done imo.
Quote from: Carnage on May 10, 2012, 09:06:37 PM
life always goes first xD shame no alien with a rigged taill yet but you still have your oc and vegeta to do so i guess theres plenty of work already to be done imo.
I actually have decided to not do Vegeta. :/
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2012, 09:07:09 PM
I actually have decided to not do Vegeta. :/
Who is next then?
Quote from: -Hero- on May 10, 2012, 09:13:16 PM
Who is next then?
If I manage to get Ramon's permission to edit his Megaman X rig, then I would find a way for X to have two hands instead of one hand have have the buster on a separate bone and revamp the finger rig, then I would do Megaman X, but at this time, I haven't seen ramon online in quite a while. :/ So at the moment I'm making a revamp to an OC that got a good amount of attention.
>.>
<.<
And I might make a preview video of him soon. And no it's not Carchar (even though I do plan on revamping him again). :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2012, 09:07:09 PM
I actually have decided to not do Vegeta. :/
that is kinda sad :S does mariodk know this already?
also you used to do some great pokemon psas with all the imports you got many to choose from right now if you ever get the pokemon fever again :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2012, 09:07:09 PM
I actually have decided to not do Vegeta. :/
i agree with carnage
i hate this ive been waiting for someone, anyone to finish him
first i was waiting for mariodk to finish him then he past it on to you and i thought well that fine atleast he's going to get finished but now.....i gota say im disapointed (not in you or mariodk or sdoom though)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2012, 09:07:09 PM
I actually have decided to not do Vegeta. :/
No worries bro. Personally, I'm looking forward to the raptor. Still lovin the T-Rex.
it'll be fun to have some dinos in brawl ^^
>.>
<.<
Another Raptor preview video.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I really like those animations! especially the down throw :D
Im looking forward to this.
those throws :O
Looks awesome KJP :3
Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on May 13, 2012, 06:18:06 AM
those throws :O
Looks awesome KJP :3
this :srs: how did you make the char lay down on the ground for the trow? thats just amazing imo, same for a trow wich ends on the air i didnt know this was possible really
From everything i saw raptor is looking amazing the only thing that looked wierd was the catchwait animation that pose doesnt look natural for a dino to stand also does he have shader or textures issues? his arms and taill are way darker than the rest of the body but other than that i cant wait to see raptor with the specials done xD do you have ideas for the specials? what they are gonna be?
does raptor use any ike specific graphics?
or is he completely port friendly?
Quote from: gamma kid on May 13, 2012, 12:33:17 PM
does raptor use any ike specific graphics?
or is he completely port friendly?
This is a good question. Granted. He can be rel ported... But those are a bit buggy. Since one Ike PSA will steal the other's GFX.
If this could be ported over say... Bowser. That would be great. Since he lacks PSAs.
Since Bowser also has more appropriate voice files then Ike... Roaring and what not.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 13, 2012, 01:00:53 PM
This is a good question. Granted. He can be rel ported... But those are a bit buggy. Since one Ike PSA will steal the other's GFX.
If this could be ported over say... Bowser. That would be great. Since he lacks PSAs.
if raptor doesnt use any ext gfx or if kjp wants to use extgfx he can add more models and not replace ikes he wont interfere with ike ports since all the gfxs would be the same except the new models wich only raptor could load but not sure if raptor needs extgfx models since hes like a dino lol
Quote from: Carnage on May 13, 2012, 06:40:06 AM
...also does he have shader or textures issues? his arms and taill are way darker than the rest of the body ...
The texture does have the arms and tail slightly darker but it seems to be a bit more noticeable in-game, however the raptor is all one polygon, one texture, and one material (aside from metals), so it's all under the same shader. The best way to fix it would probably be to slightly lighten the arm and tail parts of the texture if it's bothersome.
Oh, didn't notice the video. :O
-Tail needs more movement when running
-The graphic for his Fair seems a bit misleading
-There seems to be too muc movement in his tail for the Side B animation
-I absolutely love the throw where he knocks Link on the ground and chomps him. XD Could be a bit faster, though
Thats' about it. Love how it's coming along so far.
i love everything about the raptor he looks really good
all of the attacks are awesome
EPIC dude! Im not a dinosaur fan but. Dat back throw! Keep up the Nice work!
OK...I have an idea for a possible Up Special and or Final Smash, but for this, I need a good Pteranodon model. I just can't to seem to find one anywhere. I do, but I need to pay to get the model. >.> There is one for Garry's Mod, but the model and textures are horrible. :/
I didn't see the preview movie before just now! I gotta say that he is looking so much better..more fluent then before. This is really looking good. That jump on and chomp on throw O..O It's epic! It's like watching a mini FSmash XD
I am really looking forward to see how this project comes out. Can't wait to add this character into my brawl!
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 13, 2012, 10:14:47 PM
OK...I have an idea for a possible Up Special and or Final Smash, but for this, I need a good Pteranodon model. I just can't to seem to find one anywhere. I do, but I need to pay to get the model. >.> There is one for Garry's Mod, but the model and textures are horrible. :/
How bad is the free one? If the model is alright, we can fix up the texture. Out of curiosity, how much does the good one cost? If it's really good there's a chance it might take up too much space anyways.
Quote from: Tormod on May 14, 2012, 01:28:14 AM
How bad is the free one? If the model is alright, we can fix up the texture. Out of curiosity, how much does the good one cost? If it's really good there's a chance it might take up too much space anyways.
The free model is kinda meh, but I found a free decent model. It's from the game Monster Hunter. I'm going to rig that model and see how the file size is. I originally tried to import the model with its original bones, but once I saved and re-opened the model and previewed it in BrawlBox, BrawlBox crashes, so I'm going to rig it over onto an edited Brawl skeleton and see how that works. But I can't at the moment because I have school tomorrow and I can't get back on the computer until tomorrow either. Right now I'm on my Nintendo 3DS. This will most likely be my last post for the night.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 13, 2012, 10:14:47 PM
OK...I have an idea for a possible Up Special and or Final Smash, but for this, I need a good Pteranodon model. I just can't to seem to find one anywhere. I do, but I need to pay to get the model. >.> There is one for Garry's Mod, but the model and textures are horrible. :/
found one on max xD http://122.224.6.36:9899/models/26749-0.htm (http://122.224.6.36:9899/models/26749-0.htm)
Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2012, 06:34:25 AM
found one on max xD http://122.224.6.36:9899/models/26749-0.htm (http://122.224.6.36:9899/models/26749-0.htm)
invalid link.
Quote from: Anivernage on May 14, 2012, 06:39:39 AM
invalid link.
i can acess it and downlopad it lol i just clicked it
Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2012, 06:43:17 AM
i can acess it and downlopad it lol i just clicked it
lol, idk why it doesnt work for me...
i get an invalid as well
Quote from: Anivernage on May 14, 2012, 06:45:12 AM
lol, idk why it doesnt work for me...
Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 14, 2012, 06:45:28 AM
i get an invalid as well
guess i can put the dl directly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://down.3dmodelfree.com:9696/0905/models_z/1012/5.rar (http://down.3dmodelfree.com:9696/0905/models_z/1012/5.rar)
Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2012, 06:49:04 AM
guess i can put the dl directly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://down.3dmodelfree.com:9696/0905/models_z/1012/5.rar (http://down.3dmodelfree.com:9696/0905/models_z/1012/5.rar)
still for me :-\
Quote from: Anivernage on May 14, 2012, 06:55:20 AM
still for me :-\
maybe only works in europe?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
uploladed to my meadiafire it must work now :srs:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7jixb7w4y2wigkv (http://www.mediafire.com/?7jixb7w4y2wigkv)
Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2012, 07:01:22 AM
maybe only works in europe?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
uploladed to my meadiafire it must work now :srs:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7jixb7w4y2wigkv (http://www.mediafire.com/?7jixb7w4y2wigkv)
it worked ;D
maybe it was that because the pic is broken or something like that. :\
Quote from: Anivernage on May 14, 2012, 07:05:46 AM
it worked ;D
maybe it was that because the pic is broken or something like that. :\
i can see the pic in the spoiler lol maybe its the us cant acess it or something
kjp that pteranodon looks nice and its a custom model made in 3ds max so its in max file also i think i know your idea xD pteranodon grabs raptor back and flys up releasing him and when its done maybe you could also do an attack like downB he summons pteranodon and he attacks foward by flying or something :P
Alright. After some time, I decided to use the Pterosaur that the Ice Climbers use. And trust me, you will all love the Up-Special after everything is done. I just need to correctly make Ike's sword article appear on his ThrowN bone.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 15, 2012, 02:52:07 AM
Alright. After some time, I decided to use the Pterosaur that the Ice Climbers use. And trust me, you will all love the Up-Special after everything is done. I just need to correctly make Ike's sword article appear on his ThrowN bone.
didnt like the petranodon i found?
Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2012, 06:21:02 AM
didnt like the petranodon i found?
I'm guessing he chose to use the ice climber's one because it is ready to use.
Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2012, 06:21:02 AM
didnt like the petranodon i found?
I tried that model before, but when I opened it, it was all wireframe.
Quote from: Tormod on May 15, 2012, 11:09:49 AM
I'm guessing he chose to use the ice climber's one because it is ready to use.
This as well.
its just that ic peterodactyl looks like a sissy compared to raptor no offense to all ic fans since a real pteranodon would fit much better imo.
found another model but i dont know if looks good
http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/animal/pterodactyl/24-1-0-2366 (http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/animal/pterodactyl/24-1-0-2366)
Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2012, 03:44:50 PM
its just that ic peterodactyl looks like a sissy compared to raptor no offense to all ic fans since a real pteranodon would fit much better imo.
found another model but i dont know if looks good
http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/animal/pterodactyl/24-1-0-2366 (http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/animal/pterodactyl/24-1-0-2366)
You do know it can be textured to look cool. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 15, 2012, 05:55:07 PM
You do know it can be textured to look cool. :P
even the recolour wont take away the cartoonish look but it would be much better than an orange like pterodactyl lol
Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2012, 06:29:09 PM
even the recolour wont take away the cartoonish look but it would be much better than an orange like pterodactyl lol
I would usually not care too much, but seeing the ice climbers pterodactyl I have to agree that it looks very out of place with Raptor O..O
It's kinda too late because I already have it animated. Maybe the current IC model could be vertexed to look better.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 15, 2012, 10:29:07 PM
It's kinda too late because I already have it animated. Maybe the current IC model could be vertexed to look better.
if he has like a jp texture it would pass as good maybe agfan can make one of those sexy jptextures for pterodactyle like he did with the t rexs?
Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2012, 10:31:47 PM
if he has like a jp texture it would pass as good maybe agfan can make one of those sexy jptextures for pterodactyle like he did with the t rexs?
If he wants to, then I'll give him permission to do so.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 15, 2012, 10:46:52 PM
If he wants to, then I'll give him permission to do so.
The one I would really like to do is a Spinosaurus texture, and maybe a JP style Velociraptor texture too :p
Pterodactylus?
well that dino is not my favorite... I have to think about it
Quote from: AGFanProduction on May 16, 2012, 12:40:28 AM
The one I would really like to do is a Spinosaurus texture, and maybe a JP style Velociraptor texture too :p
Pterodactylus?
well that dino is not my favorite... I have to think about it
well it would need to recolour Ice climbers pterodactyl to look more like a dino so it blends with raptor but i agree i also so like a spinosauros :P my request that i won in kth thread i request a spinosauros import on yoshi xD so someday he might finish my request
Quote from: Carnage on May 16, 2012, 06:28:15 AM
well it would need to recolour Ice climbers pterodactyl to look more like a dino so it blends with raptor but i agree i also so like a spinosauros :P my request that i won in kth thread i request a spinosauros import on yoshi xD so someday he might finish my request
I was talking about KJP's future Spinosaurus import hack for his future PSA, Yoshi? why on yoshi? we have the T-Rex there already, two different dinos in 1 character won't look good. :S
Quote from: AGFanProduction on May 18, 2012, 06:45:17 PM
I was talking about KJP's future Spinosaurus import hack for his future PSA, Yoshi? why on yoshi? we have the T-Rex there already, two different dinos in 1 character won't look good. :S
kjp makes custoom bonesets so it doesnt matter if its yoshi kjp ports perfectly right now over anyone :P
Again, how many custom anims must you make for this? XD
Quote from: Albafika on May 19, 2012, 04:51:44 PM
Again, how many custom anims must you make for this? XD
All 300+ due to the custom bone structure. ._.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 19, 2012, 04:54:53 PM
All 300+ due to the custom bone structure. .__.
... Well that's [censored]stastic.
Sad thing is, I'll have to do the same for that project I mentioned you before, but it will be more tedious as animating a Pegasus/Person is worse than animating a Dino. ;_;
Quote from: Albafika on May 19, 2012, 04:55:52 PM
... Well that's [censored]stastic.
Sad thing is, I'll have to do the same for that project... Pegasus
Wait... you're making a pegasus PSA(/modeltexture)?
As in, for example, the flying horse of Hercules?
Also, KJP, your project looks awesome too. Do you know what the special attacks are yet? I dont think I saw any on the video(appart from side b), though the animations for most of the attacks/etc are pretty good compared to most other people's
Quote from: metatrongrhm on May 19, 2012, 05:01:44 PM
Also, KJP, your project looks awesome too. Do you know what the special attacks are yet? I dont think I saw any on the video(appart from side b), though the animations for most of the attacks/etc are pretty good compared to most other people's
I'm currently making the Up Special. I guess I could show a preview of the Up Special once I get it done.
this is a little off topic but is it possible to give another character yoshi's fire ball from his final smash?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 19, 2012, 05:05:45 PM
this is a little off topic but is it possible to give another character yoshi's fire ball from his final smash?
No it is not. :/
Not too barge randomly into this thread but Happy Birthday! :af2:
... Happy Birthday from me too...
@KJP
How soon do you need the predator weapons?
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 20, 2012, 07:37:41 PM
@KJP
How soon do you need the predator weapons?
I'm not in any hurry. :P Take as much time as you need. :)
hey kjp i was wondering if you knew how to remove peach's floating ability?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 23, 2012, 01:00:07 AM
hey kjp i was wondering if you knew how to remove peach's floating ability?
Her floating is in an Action. Not sure which one, but I can't really help right now because I'm just getting off. But I'll be able to help tomorrow.
awesome thank you i'll send it to you tomorrow
>.>
<.<
I have a question to all those who have downloaded T-Rex. Has he ever crashed your game mid-match?
If yes, then tell what stage you were on and what you did. If you can't remember, try to do the best you can to trigger your crash. Just make sure it's not another hack that's doing it.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 26, 2012, 02:48:27 AM
>.>
<.<
I have a question to all those who have downloaded T-Rex. Has he ever crashed your game mid-match?
If yes, then tell what stage you were on and what you did. If you can't remember, try to do the best you can to trigger your crash. Just make sure it's not another hack that's doing it.
I have had the game crash a few times. In my chase it seems to be the explosion like move that triggers it.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 26, 2012, 02:48:27 AM
>.>
<.<
I have a question to all those who have downloaded T-Rex. Has he ever crashed your game mid-match?
If yes, then tell what stage you were on and what you did. If you can't remember, try to do the best you can to trigger your crash. Just make sure it's not another hack that's doing it.
it never crashed my game but sometimes the rock trow glitches and gets attached to his head and doesnt go away even if he dies
also how is raptor or predator progress?
The Zoroark i downloaded came with a normal and an overpowered one, but the normal ones side B kills in one hit. What do i do? :kdance:
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on May 26, 2012, 08:57:11 AM
The Zoroark i downloaded came with a normal and an overpowered one, but the normal ones side B kills in one hit. What do i do? :kdance:
You must of downloaded a .rel port then.
Quote from: zutox on May 26, 2012, 05:45:48 AM
I have had the game crash a few times. In my chase it seems to be the explosion like move that triggers it.
The Final Smash? Did you try to trigger the crash multiple times?
Quote from: Carnage on May 26, 2012, 06:47:48 AM
it never crashed my game but sometimes the rock trow glitches and gets attached to his head and doesnt go away even if he dies
I thought I fixed that. <_>
Quote from: Carnage on May 26, 2012, 06:47:48 AM
also how is raptor or predator progress?
I haven't really gotten much done. :/
Not the final smash, side B I think it was. you know he disappears and reapers in an explosion?
Quote from: zutox on May 26, 2012, 03:31:41 PM
Not the final smash, side B I think it was. you know he disappears and reapers in an explosion?
Yeah. That's the Side-Special. But what were you doing when the crash happened? Who were you fighting?
Scott Pilgrim, Naruto and Scizor if I remember correctly. Also I think it was when he hit the final smash ball and several of the guys he was fighting at once.
Quote from: zutox on May 26, 2012, 05:52:09 PM
Scott Pilgrim, Naruto and Scizor if I remember correctly. Also I think it was when he hit the final smash ball and several of the guys he was fighting at once.
Alright. Try the best you can to replicate it.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 26, 2012, 03:10:04 PM
You must of downloaded a .rel port then.
Is that whats effecting the attack? is there a way to fix it?
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on May 26, 2012, 09:38:55 PM
Is that whats effecting the attack? is there a way to fix it?
I have no knowledge on .rel ports.
rel ports dont fix anything when the char and psa are over their original char
>.>
<.<
I'm planning on making a full Brawl Mod pack...
>.>
<.<
What's the mod going to be called?
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I have the models of the following reptiles that I already rigged and made sure that they work in Brawl:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Mod Percentage Progress: About 2%
What's being done now: Character planning and moveset planning.
Character progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
If anyone can make custom models and if you're interested in the project, then please say so because most of these models either only exist in the mentioned films/documentaries. And I want high quality models to be used in this mod. And before you say anything about T-Rex, I will be updating its moveset and try to find a much better model. Rigging, PSA work, animations, and textures I can do, but I would really appreciate if anyone who has good talent of those types of hacking methods and if you're interested in this project, then please say so. And even better, if you know how to rip models from certain games and T-Pose them and you're interested in the project, then please say so as well. :)
I can't do any of that stuff :/
But I am VERY interested in this xD
Alright, I have set up a poll because I do not know who I should put Giganotosaurus over. <_>
Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on June 02, 2012, 05:07:30 PM
I can't do any of that stuff :/
But I am VERY interested in this xD
Even if you don't know how to do any type of Brawl hacking, hype and interest is very appreciated. :)
your thread says see page 251 but there is only 225 pages :srs:
Quote from: -SSJ- on June 02, 2012, 05:15:43 PM
your thread says see page 251 but there is only 225 pages :srs:
Oops. My bad. <_>
lol
I'm planning on adding a new character to the roster. That character will be a dragon. And it will go over Charizard.
Quote from: -SSJ- on June 02, 2012, 05:18:54 PM
lol
:P
so a dragon on charizard, thats pretty cool, charizard needs some good hacks on him
this is a big project, good luck with it
will all dinos be boss chars like t rex? also i hoped for some alternate models for t rex psa and giganotosauros should be an awnsome alt for it, if all chars will be huge like t rex you cant have a decent fight on small stages, an epic spino alt would have been spike in the game jurassic the hunted
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:P
still wished you maded a spino version for t rex alt psa so we can choose more than t rex or atleast you could riig the chars so they would be one slot over the char they go over
Quote from: Carnage on June 02, 2012, 05:51:52 PM
will all dinos be boss chars like t rex?
No, they will not be boss-like.
Quote from: Carnage on June 02, 2012, 05:51:52 PM
also i hoped for some alternate models for t rex psa and giganotosauros should be an awnsome alt for it, if all chars will be huge like t rex you cant have a decent fight on small stages, an epic spino alt would have been spike in the game jurassic the hunted Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:P
It's a possibility.
Quote from: Carnage on June 02, 2012, 05:51:52 PM
still wished you maded a spino version for t rex alt psa so we can choose more than t rex or atleast you could riig the chars so they would be one slot over the char they go over
I'm not sure that's going to happen. :/
Quote from: -SSJ- on June 02, 2012, 05:50:12 PM
so a dragon on charizard, thats pretty cool, charizard needs some good hacks on him
this is a big project, good luck with it
Thanks. I'm gonna need it. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 02, 2012, 05:55:16 PM
No, they will not be boss-like.
It's a possibility.
I'm not sure that's going to happen. :/
Thanks. I'm gonna need it. :P
side question you have turock models? if so we need Mama Scarface over t rex :P it was an epic boss also dos giganotosauros rigg matches t rexs? modified yoshi skeleton?
Quote from: Carnage on June 02, 2012, 05:59:56 PM
side question you have turock models?
Yes, I do have Turok models. :P
Quote from: Carnage on June 02, 2012, 05:59:56 PM
if so we need Mama Scarface over t rex :P
Maybe. :P
Quote from: Carnage on June 02, 2012, 05:59:56 PM
it was an epic boss also dos giganotosauros rigg matches t rexs? modified yoshi skeleton?
No it does not. :/
Wow this is very interesting. I got portraits if you need me.
AAAHHH! OMG! So...many...awesome.. *gasp*
Dilophosaurus, so awesome. The poison spitting awesome, frill fluttering death O..O
Compsognathus...they are just so cute it kinda hurts.
But...does this mean that you won't be finishing Predator anytime soon?
Also, what about the Xenomorph?
Quote from: zutox on June 02, 2012, 09:03:58 PM
But...does this mean that you won't be finishing Predator anytime soon?
Also, what about the Xenomorph?
I'm not too sure. <_>
In response to the poll, I pick Fox.
As stated in my Earthworm Jim PSA in Progress, there aren't too many character PSAs on Fox. PSA Edits, yes, but not too much as an actual character replacement.
Quote from: Flik on June 02, 2012, 09:21:03 PM
In response to the poll, I pick Fox.
As stated in my Earthworm Jim PSA in Progress, there aren't too many character PSAs on Fox. PSA Edits, yes, but not too much as an actual character replacement.
We'll see who wins the poll. :P Right now Bowser and Wario are the top 2, both with 2 votes.
i hope bowser wins, i hate his moveset
dont forget this site it has some dino models
http://www.modelsource65.com/dinosaurs.html (http://www.modelsource65.com/dinosaurs.html)
but i sugest using turok models i loved that game altough most ppl didnt i liked it alot if you want to update the t rex model just rigg mama scarface with t rex boneset she looks amazing imo and if you use the same boneset we can use both models :P
shame turok had no spino :S
Quote from: Carnage on June 03, 2012, 12:54:18 AM
dont forget this site it has some dino models
http://www.modelsource65.com/dinosaurs.html (http://www.modelsource65.com/dinosaurs.html)
but i sugest using turok models i loved that game altough most ppl didnt i liked it alot if you want to update the t rex model just rigg mama scarface with t rex boneset she looks amazing imo and if you use the same boneset we can use both models :P
shame turok had no spino :S
No offense, but those models aren't very high quality.
Their eyes aren't even modeled. :srs:
And some of them don't even have eyes. >.>
I would like high quality models.
Examples:
-Jurassic Park: The Game.
-Turok.
-HQ custom models.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 03, 2012, 01:17:59 AM
No offense, but those models aren't very high quality.
Their eyes aren't even modeled. :srs:
And some of them don't even have eyes. >.>
I would like high quality models.
Examples:
-Jurassic Park: The Game.
-Turok.
-HQ custom models.
never said they were high quality if you want high quality your best bet is really game rips like jurassic the hunted ,dino d day and so on.
found some custoom models
http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/browse.aspx?category=53 (http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/browse.aspx?category=53)
altough most of them are without texture they seem preety good for custoom ones
Quote from: Carnage on June 03, 2012, 01:27:37 AM
never said they were high quality if you want high quality your best bet is really game rips like jurassic the hunted ,dino d day and so on.
found some custoom models
http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/browse.aspx?category=53 (http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/browse.aspx?category=53)
altough most of them are without texture they seem preety good for custoom ones
. . .
You have to pay for those models. :srs:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 03, 2012, 01:42:27 AM
. . .
You have to pay for those models. :srs:
well i didnt downloaded them so your best bet its gmod models well if you cant get ahold of jurasiic the hunted you still have turok model wich can make you busy for awhile :P
>.>
<.<
Hurry up and get your votes in. Voting ends in 17 minutes...
Edit: Voting has now ended. But there are two ties. Bowser and Wario, so now there is going to be a second poll with the two winners. :v
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 03, 2012, 03:43:40 AM
>.>
<.<
Hurry up and get your votes in. Voting ends in 17 minutes...
Edit: Voting has now ended. But there are two ties. Bowser and Wario, so now there is going to be a second poll with the two winners. :v
vote wario since some day im still hoping for a groudon psa on bowser :P
Sorry, I must ask. I noticed velociraptor is not on your list of dinos. Will you continue doing it?
Quote from: Mortimer on June 03, 2012, 02:36:32 PM
Sorry, I must ask. I noticed velociraptor is not on your list of dinos. Will you continue doing it?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 02, 2012, 05:02:56 PM
Deinonychus (Jurassic Park design (http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6049/6347940259_d58cd665a7.jpg))- Replaces :ike:
kjp didnt call it raptor but he is there you know
>.>
<.<
Those of you who are interested in this project, please vote. I will end the voting in an hour. :v
Quote from: Mortimer on June 03, 2012, 02:36:32 PM
Sorry, I must ask. I noticed velociraptor is not on your list of dinos. Will you continue doing it?
According to the movie, the raptor is defined as Velociraptor, but in reality, Velociraptor was actually 3 feet tall and 6 feet long. But in the book, the raptor was defined as Deinonychus, and in reality, Deinonychus was 6 feet tall and 10-15 feet long. I would of used Utahraptor, which grew up to 8-10 feet tall and up to 20-25 feet long, but I decided to use Deinonychus because I wanted a human-sized carnivore in the mod.
always a tie lol also i hope to see some giganotosauros previews atleast the model im curios on how it looks in bb
Seems like a very long and ambitious project ya got here matey. Best of luck with it all. It would be damn epic if it all works out.
Quote from: ThE DarkYoshi on June 02, 2012, 06:34:26 PM
Wow this is very interesting. I got portraits if you need me.
I'll take a look at them. I'll see if I like the way you make portraits.
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 03, 2012, 09:09:40 PM
Seems like a very long and ambitious project ya got here matey. Best of luck with it all. It would be damn epic if it all works out.
Thanks. =D
>.> And it will most likely work out. But I might run into some issues like PSAing Wario and Kirby.
<.<
And since you're here, would you consider joining the cast of members on this mod for animation and PSA? Since I'm the only PSA/Animator for this mod so far. You don't have to if you don't want to though. I understand that you have your projects to attend to.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 03, 2012, 09:15:54 PM
I'll take a look at them. I'll see if I like the way you make portraits.
Thanks. =D
>.> And it will most likely work out. But I might run into some issues like PSAing Wario and Kirby.
<.<
And since you're here, would you consider joining the cast of members on this mod for animation and PSA? Since I'm the only PSA/Animator for this mod so far. You don't have to if you don't want to though. I understand that you have your projects to attend to.
well if you are looking for an extra psaer i can help of you want but my animation is bad :S
OK. Voting has ended and Wario is the winner, so Giganotosaurus will be going over Wario.
Quote from: Carnage on June 03, 2012, 09:30:25 PM
well if you are looking for an extra psaer i can help of you want but my animation is bad :S
I'll think about it.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 03, 2012, 08:45:51 PM
According to the movie, the raptor is defined as Velociraptor, but in reality, Velociraptor was actually 3 feet tall and 6 feet long. But in the book, the raptor was defined as Deinonychus, and in reality, Deinonychus was 6 feet tall and 10-15 feet long. I would of used Utahraptor, which grew up to 8-10 feet tall and up to 20-25 feet long, but I decided to use Deinonychus because I wanted a human-sized carnivore in the mod.
--That entire paragraph--
--my head--
Quote from: Carnage on June 03, 2012, 03:11:36 PM
kjp didnt call it raptor but he is there you know
My bad :-X
@Kjp
Wish you luck on this. And, by the way, I saw somewhere you said you wanted to revamp Carchar again in the future. So maybe you could use a carcharodontosaurus on your project, but that would also completely change the style you created for him on his earlier versions and you may not want it. But you decide it. Just a suggestion.
Quote from: Mortimer on June 03, 2012, 11:47:42 PM
@Kjp
Wish you luck on this. And, by the way, I saw somewhere you said you wanted to revamp Carchar again in the future. So maybe you could use a carcharodontosaurus on your project, but that would also completely change the style you created for him on his earlier versions and you may not want it. But you decide it. Just a suggestion.
I might use the species. But Carchar is a humanoid dinosaur, so he might be a possibility.
Quote from: metatrongrhm on June 03, 2012, 10:40:20 PM
--That entire paragraph--
--my head--
Sorry to confuse you, let me make it easier. :)
Jurassic Park film: Velociraptor (6' tall and 10'-15')
-Real Velociraptor: 3' tall and 6' long.
Jurassic Park novel: Deinonychus (6' tall and 10'-15' long)
Real Deinonychus: 6' tall and 10'-15' long
Utahraptor: 8'-10' tall and 20'-25' long.
Looking at the list of dinos going into the pack I couldn't help it but awwr at not seeing Suchomimus Tenerensis :/
Quote from: zutox on June 04, 2012, 11:44:45 AM
Looking at the list of dinos going into the pack I couldn't help it but awwr at not seeing Suchomimus Tenerensis :/
Suchomimus is a member of the Spinosaur family, but since Spinosaurus is the largest, and more well known Spinosaur, I used Spinosaurus instead.
Acquiring another SD card for this project.
>.>
<.<
. . .
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
inb4Carnage :v
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 06, 2012, 07:52:51 AM
>.>
<.<
. . .
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
inb4Carnage :v
lol xD yeah the rigg seems consistent and it looks fun altough it should be way slower in game that giff looks like hes a raptor running very fast xD and with some edits in the fitmotion i see him working with t rex psa or t rex working with his psa wich one is easier :P
his moveset will he be able to be flinched? atleast with attacks that do 9% or plus? it would be nice imo.
Both rig and animation seem solid enough. Nice job. :P
well kjp i found this if you havent got a triceratops model yet
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=83489 (http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=83489)
it also has a t rex but i think the best t rex would be mama scarface from turok :P
The rigging around the thigh looks a bit funky. /:
The animation itself seems a bit weird as well... I dunno how to put it in real words, but it looks too "up and down." It's a bit too robotic, not natural enough.
I know I'm so helpful. :U
This is for Dark Lord Ganondorf in sword mode
Id recommend you animate his Side smash differently. Not the thrust, but the other arm. Ball it into a fist and put it more horizontally. We all know Ganon isnt as graceful as Marth, he should look more masculine and dangerous.
For his other move, the one where he thrusts the sword down and creates the darkness explosion, I would have that animation scrapped entirely and instead have him use his free hand to create the explosion. He could gather power and slam his hand down. It would look cooler, and be more Ganondorf esque. Same effect as you have it.
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 07, 2012, 05:39:11 AM
This is for Dark Lord Ganondorf in sword mode
Id recommend you animate his Side smash differently. Not the thrust, but the other arm. Ball it into a fist and put it more horizontally. We all know Ganon isnt as graceful as Marth, he should look more masculine and dangerous.
For his other move, the one where he thrusts the sword down and creates the darkness explosion, I would have that animation scrapped entirely and instead have him use his free hand to create the explosion. He could gather power and slam his hand down. It would look cooler, and be more Ganondorf esque. Same effect as you have it.
Thanks for the tips. :) I was actually planning on remaking Dark Lord Ganondorf again, and this time with only one moveset.
No problem, need help with how a Zelda character should fight, ask a hardcore Zelda fan.
kjp, have u played TP?
cuz there he fights only with his sword, so you could take some good animation reference, i always found it weird how ganon keeps fighting with his fists in brawl, while he uses
>.>
<.<
I have actually decided to not do the Reptile Rumble project. Why? Because I just think it would be too much work without much reward. But I will finish Raptor and Gignotosaurus though. And I'll be sure to update T-Rex sometime in the future, and possibly (but not likely) maybe make Spinosaurus. But Giganotosaurus is on hold due to the fact that he has hurtbox problems that I cannot fix at the moment. :/
. . .
But in the meantime, I will be making my revamp of Dark Lord Ganondorf.
Moves done so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Tell me what you think so far. I can tell you how much damage each move does if you would like me to.
And also...
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: gamma kid on June 08, 2012, 10:51:40 PM
kjp, have u played TP?
cuz there he fights only with his sword, so you could take some good animation reference, i always found it weird how ganon keeps fighting with his fists in brawl, while he uses
Well of course I played Twilight Princess. :P And in the revamp, he will use his fists, his legs, and his sword.
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 08, 2012, 10:35:12 AM
No problem, need help with how a Zelda character should fight, ask a hardcore Zelda fan.
Alright. I'll put that in mind. :)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 09, 2012, 04:44:52 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm happy for you. Cheers!
Same here(Ive got exams left to do though... urgh)!
Congrats!!
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 09, 2012, 04:44:52 PM
Moves done so far:
Side Tilt: Project M Ganondorf's Side Tilt. I just really liked this move and its ability to be angled.
Dash Attack: Wizard's Food (Ground). Works just like vBrawl's Wizard's Foot, but with a buff and a slight nerf. The buff is that he has Super Armor at Frame 15 until the hitbox terminates. The nerf is that the move does less damage, less knockback, and has sex kick priorities.
Forward Air: vBrawl Ganondorf's Forward Air with some changes. This move also has Super Armor, but if you hit with the spiking sweetspot, then you lose the Super Armor. And this spiking sweetspot only lasts for 1 frame. And if you land on the ground during this frame, he'll make a small dark blast. But if he lands sooner or later, then he won't make the explosion. This move also has sex kick priorities.
Back Air: vBrawl Ganondorf's Back Air with some changes. Has electric flags, is faster, has less landing lag, and does less damage.
Down Air: Wizard's Foot (Air): Same changes as I did with Wizard's Foot (Ground). But I made it so that he gets his second jump back (I couldn't of done this without Brawl Minus).
Side Special (Ground+Air): Flame Choke. vBrawl Flame Choke with some changes. Added brief Super Armor and the ability to charge the move. Charging is only available on the ground. Hold B for a certain amount of time, and his attack will speed up and the grab attack will do more damage. But if you let go of B too early, he'll lose the charge and go at normal speed. In the air, if you conncect with the grab, you have two options, either hold B to do the normal Ganoncide grab, or don't hold B to do something different. And I made it so that if he goes off the edge while doing this move on the ground, he'll transition and still be able to grab (And in my opinion, I think I did the transition better than how Project M did it).[/spoiler]
I admit. I laughed a bit at that typo. XD
But anyway. This is sounding like a pretty good move set though. He seems much more like a true grappling character. At least that's how I'm seeing it. Hopefully you'll keep going in this style.
Also, congratulations on graduating High School. :)
This would make Ganon awesome. Just a slight mod to make him more versatile. Remember Gerudo Dragon from melee? (before it was made flame choke.) Fuse the two together like so...
While Ganon is holding the person upward you can hold the stick upward to make the explosion blow them up instead of down. It could be used as a great pursuit and combo starter.
Congrats good sir!
Quote from: metatrongrhm on June 09, 2012, 05:03:19 PM
Same here(Ive got exams left to do though... urgh)!
Congrats!!
Quote from: Albafika on June 09, 2012, 04:54:30 PM
I'm happy for you. Cheers!
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 09, 2012, 06:35:49 PM
Congrats good sir!
Thanks. :P
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 09, 2012, 05:44:30 PM
I admit. I laughed a bit at that typo. XD
But anyway. This is sounding like a pretty good move set though. He seems much more like a true grappling character. At least that's how I'm seeing it. Hopefully you'll keep going in this style.
Also, congratulations on graduating High School. :)
I never noticed that typo. xD And I do plan on making these kinds of changes to all of his moves. And thank you as well. :P
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 09, 2012, 06:29:22 PM
This would make Ganon awesome. Just a slight mod to make him more versatile. Remember Gerudo Dragon from melee? (before it was made flame choke.) Fuse the two together like so...
While Ganon is holding the person upward you can hold the stick upward to make the explosion blow them up instead of down. It could be used as a great pursuit and combo starter.
Yes I do remember Gerudo Dragon. And I'll see if I can manage to do that.
Hope it works out. Im trying something with zelda but I cant find it the hitbox for it. there is literally nothing in main.
A suggestion:
If you wanted to work on a full mod, but wanted less work, maybe you could just try something in which all the characters are from the same franchise?
For example, take Pokemon. Not only are there already Pokemon characters in vBrawl that you wouldn't have to touch, but there are countless Pokemon models for virtually every character in the Vault. Heck, I've already got a set for one of them in my idea thread!
Other franchises that there are a lot of models for are Kingdom Hearts, Dragonball Z, Sonic the Hedgehog, and many, many more. What do you think?
Quote from: Todd_Ingram on June 09, 2012, 07:21:02 PM
A suggestion:
If you wanted to work on a full mod, but wanted less work, maybe you could just try something in which all the characters are from the same franchise?
For example, take Pokemon. Not only are there already Pokemon characters in vBrawl that you wouldn't have to touch, but there are countless Pokemon models for virtually every character in the Vault. Heck, I've already got a set for one of them in my idea thread!
Other franchises that there are a lot of models for are Kingdom Hearts, Dragonball Z, Sonic the Hedgehog, and many, many more. What do you think?
A full Pokemon mod I might consider. But there is no way I would ever do a full KH, DBZ, or Sonic mod. :/
long time since i graduated full of memorys :P so no reptile rumble well atçeast we get 2 more dynos ,also if giganotosauros has hurtboxes problmes you can fix them in the new well old 65c bb preety easy and a full pokemon mod would be epic xD
Yeah, I kind of just thought of those other ideas as an alternative.
Not only are there plenty of Pokemon imports on the vault, their models are very easy to come by due to rips from Pokepark and Battle Revolution.
I can try to compile a list for you, if you want.
Quote from: Todd_Ingram on June 09, 2012, 08:55:51 PM
Yeah, I kind of just thought of those other ideas as an alternative.
Not only are there plenty of Pokemon imports on the vault, their models are very easy to come by due to rips from Pokepark and Battle Revolution.
I can try to compile a list for you, if you want.
Well I'm not 100% sure if I'll do it or not.
Oh, yeah, of course.
This isn't a request, just a suggestion if you were still interested in doing a full mod.
All the final decisions, of course, are yours.
>.>
<.<
. . .
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
cool tweaks, but i expected more sword based moves T.T
Alright...
From what I can see...
Forward tilt seems alright. Though to make an accurate judgement. I'd have to play as him...
Dash attack... Again, I'd have to play as him to judge it properly.
Up smash... Hm... On one hand, the charge up is a bit unBrawl like... But on the other hand, it suits his more tricky style... Also, nice way to fit Demise into the move set. =P
The aerials. Same as the dash attack.
Side B looks pretty good, since the charge takes awhile to do. Though perhaps adding Gerudo Dragon was a bit much for standard vBrawl.
The air version... How come it does 20% damage? That's pretty high compared to the others... I'd say either the same amount, or at most 15%. Also... The animation doesn't need to be a mini Great Aether. A simple sword slash would probably work.
As for the more sword moves thing... His forward smash should be that poke from TP. It would be pretty fast, have good range, and good base knock back. But so so damage, and a good bit of end lag... Or something.
And down smash... Not sure if Ganon did any low sword attacks... Or Demise for that matter.
Still, I think it should also be some form of sword play. Just watch the way he fights in any of the games... Get a feel for how he uses the sword. Then think of a way he would use a low attack.
But all and all. I'm looking forward to this. Should be a pretty fresh take on the King of Evil.
Just make sure with all these buffs, he still has a weakness. Like his recovery still being kinda bad...
I do notice you increased his jump height. That's okay. He could stand a bit of a better recovery. Just not amazing. As long as his up B is still so so. It should be an alright weakness.
afro circus all day, all night baby!
Quote from: gamma kid on June 10, 2012, 10:38:48 AM
cool tweaks, but i expected more sword based moves T.T
Don't worry, I'll be sure to put in some sword moves. ;P
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 10, 2012, 11:28:27 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
But all and all. I'm looking forward to this. Should be a pretty fresh take on the King of Evil.
Just make sure with all these buffs, he still has a weakness. Like his recovery still being kinda bad...
I do notice you increased his jump height. That's okay. He could stand a bit of a better recovery. Just not amazing. As long as his up B is still so so. It should be an alright weakness.
Of course I'll add some weaknesses. :P And thanks for the feedback.
Quote from: gamma kid on June 10, 2012, 01:20:24 PM
afro circus all day, all night baby!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:P
Hey err, why dont you take requests but you do make your psa stuff based on feedback?
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 10, 2012, 08:24:48 PM
Hey err, why dont you take requests but you do make your psa stuff based on feedback?
There are certain circumstances in which I will take requests. And I think you're meaning suggestions. Feedback is when you say your currents thoughts and feelings about progress or a finished product.
Sorry, I did mean suggestions. Another change you might consider is his nair. unless I see that wrong it should be something different than Marth's. Even Ike's would work better. Not to mention how cool ot would look to leave a trail of darkness. But If you do custom animations you might try and have him do a two handed spin swing.
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 10, 2012, 10:11:20 PM
Sorry, I did mean suggestions. Another change you might consider is his nair. unless I see that wrong it should be something different than Marth's. Even Ike's would work better. Not to mention how cool ot would look to leave a trail of darkness. But If you do custom animations you might try and have him do a two handed spin swing.
I already have planned changing the Neutral Air. :) I want to make him seem like his own character rather than a Captain Falcon clone. :P
Excellent. Well, this means you know a thing or two about animations right?
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 11, 2012, 11:33:41 AM
Excellent. Well, this means you know a thing or two about animations right?
Yes I do. I have just recently begun to make custom animations. My most note-able moveset with custom animations (that is released to the public) is T-Rex.
hey kjp i have a quick question. in order to make a character bounce off of another character during lets say a down air do i only need to utilize character momentum codes to make that happen or is there more to it?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 11, 2012, 04:11:11 PM
hey kjp i have a quick question. in order to make a character bounce off of another character during lets say a down air do i only need to utilize character momentum codes to make that happen or is there more to it?
For an attack like that, you'll need a bit more than that. You need to have a looping If code in a separate tab.
For example:
Main tab:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
GFX, SFX, or Other tab:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
For the loop, you need it to loop for the amount of frames that the hitbox lasts for. In my example, the hitbox lasts 15 frames, so the loop is set to loop 15 times. The loop and the hitbox must start at the same frame.
ah thank you ;D
Thought of a cool suggestion have Ganondorf be able to fire the energy out of his sword when he absorbs the lightning from the thunder cloud that appears above him when doing his up smash
Quote from: Amon Leader of the Equalists on June 12, 2012, 02:24:53 AM
Thought of a cool suggestion have Ganondorf be able to fire the energy out of his sword when he absorbs the lightning from the thunder cloud that appears above him when doing his up smash
It does sound like a neat concept. But we also must think of balancing issues.
I like the new Ganondorf moveset and can't wait to see more of it!
So...
Anyone...
No other suggestions at all...?
Is anyone even interested...?
*sigh*
I should really show previews more often...
I'll take and upload pictures of my current progress...
But I want to finish the PSA for those moves first.
Quote from: SmashClash on June 12, 2012, 02:42:07 AM
I like the new Ganondorf moveset and can wait to see more of it!
Thank you for your interest. :)
We are interested. i know nothing of your work, but ill use this if its minus compatible
Im interested :)
Just that with my stupid internet i cant check videos or check threads because it takes days to fully load :'(
But i like the moveset so far ;D
I loved how you improved the side b :happy:
The PSA is almost done for the Neutral Special. I just gotta add the hitbox and then I'll be all set to take a few pictures.
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 13, 2012, 12:22:01 AM
We are interested. i know nothing of your work, but ill use this if its minus compatible
I believe that any vBrawl PSA can be used in Brawl Minus.
Quote from: Anivernage on June 13, 2012, 12:25:46 AM
Im interested :)
Just that with my stupid internet i cant check videos or check threads because it takes days to fully load :'(
I see.
Quote from: Anivernage on June 13, 2012, 12:25:46 AM
But i like the moveset so far ;D
I loved how you improved the side b :happy:
Thank you.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 13, 2012, 12:29:04 AM
The PSA is almost done for the Neutral Special. I just gotta add the hitbox and then I'll be all set to take a few pictures.
I believe that any vBrawl PSA can be used in Brawl Minus.
I see.
Thank you.
Personally, I'm looking forward to the raptor psa, i loved the throws you made for him. ;D
Um the dark lord ganondorf videos are invalid youtube links :srs:
Quote from: Naruto200Man on June 13, 2012, 12:50:39 AM
Um the dark lord ganondorf videos are invalid youtube links :srs:
No it's not. It works just fine. :/ I have no problem opening it. But if you're seeming to have a problem, then just click this link. :link: (http://www.youtube.com/user/KingJigglypuff/videos)
And click on the most recent video.
Waiting for that PSA of Ganondorf to come out!.
I can't wait for that awesome moveset.
But a question, the PSA will be compatible with other swords?, because when I try to replace the sword of the sages for the dark master sword in the current PSA it freezes.
Quote from: GanonZack on June 13, 2012, 12:53:59 AM
Waiting for that PSA of Ganondorf to come out!.
I can't wait for that awesome moveset.
But a question, the PSA will be compatible with other swords?, because when I try to replace the sword of the sages for the dark master sword in the current PSA it freezes.
I actually made it so that Ganon's sword is a GFX. So when I release this PSA, you can open the FitGanon.pac in BrawlBox and replace the model and textures.
his... sword is a gfx? Thats weird...
Im interested(I just feel that Im bugging people if I just make a post saying "cant wait" and nothing constructive)
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 13, 2012, 01:38:24 AM
his... sword is a gfx? Thats weird...
Originally his sword is an article. But since articles are tricky to be edited, I just made it a GFX.
Quote from: metatrongrhm on June 13, 2012, 01:38:58 AM
Im interested(I just feel that Im bugging people if I just make a post saying "cant wait" and nothing constructive)
So I see. Well thank you for your interest. :)
didnt know you could make stuff from articles into gfx
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 13, 2012, 01:56:10 AM
didnt know you could make stuff from articles into gfx
It's all thanks to EternalYoshi who figured out how to add more GFX to the FitChar.pac file. And also SDo0m for those videos.
KJP do you animate? I wanna message you. Or do you know any animator who is amazing and takes requests?
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 13, 2012, 02:58:16 PM
KJP do you animate? I wanna message you. Or do you know any animator who is amazing and takes requests?
I do animate, but not quite too well. But I don't take requests very often. And I don't know of anyone else who would either. :/
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 13, 2012, 06:49:05 PM
I do animate, but not quite too well. Bu I don't take requests very often. And I don't know of anyone else who would either. :/
t rex animations do look good your improving preety well alot of people including would like to animate that well atleast
OK. Now that I managed to finish up the PSA for the Neutral Special, here are some pictures of the new moves that I added. And I'll explain the moves as well.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The main problem I'm having is my lack of knowledge on how to animate .str0 and .shp0 because Ganondorf uses .str0 for his eyes and .shp0 for his faces.
Quote from: Carnage on June 13, 2012, 06:57:01 PM
t rex animations do look good your improving preety well alot of people including would like to animate that well atleast
So I see. :P
Wow... I need your warlock orb for my Vaati psa. it all looks nice.
The new moves look great.
Warlock Orb move looks damn cool. Reminds me of Ocarina of Time's Ganon boss fight. Tennis with Ganon lol
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 13, 2012, 09:21:48 PM
Warlock Orb move looks damn cool. Reminds me of Ocarina of Time's Ganon boss fight. Tennis with Ganon lol
^ Tennis with ganondorf using an empty bottle :D
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 13, 2012, 09:21:48 PM
Warlock Orb move looks damn cool. Reminds me of Ocarina of Time's Ganon boss fight. Tennis with Ganon lol
he should've replaced elisa in wii sports. and yeah, the warlockorb looks pretty swagnificent xD
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 13, 2012, 09:14:41 PM
Wow... I need your warlock orb for my Vaati psa. it all looks nice.
Thanks. The GFX I used is a few of Ganondorf's own GFX.
Quote from: SmashClash on June 13, 2012, 09:16:46 PMThe new moves look great.
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 13, 2012, 09:21:48 PMWarlock Orb move looks damn cool. Reminds me of Ocarina of Time's Ganon boss fight. Tennis with Ganon lol
Quote from: viewtifulduck82 on June 13, 2012, 09:38:24 PMhe should've replaced elisa in wii sports. and yeah, the warlockorb looks pretty swagnificent xD
Thanks. =D
My only suggestions animation-wise from what I can tell here are:
Warlock Orb: For some reason I think the Warlock animation should be more of a throwing-like animation for launching it. I took several pictures of myself (forgive me, they do not show my legs, and it's at a bit of an angle) to give you an idea what I'm thinking.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
In hindsight, I think maybe showing you my ideas through pictures would be best.
As for the Down-Smash: I think a true thrusting motion would be better. Think of the starting pose being similar to -but not exactly like- how Ike hold's his sword in his Wait1 animation, which a more "charged" pose for the legs as if poised to strike, tip of the sword and his free arm aimed at where he is going to stab the ground, then have him thrust it straight into the ground on the same angle.
That's about all I have to say for now.
Will that orb be reflective?
Quote from: Velen on June 13, 2012, 09:54:02 PM
My only suggestions animation-wise from what I can tell here are:
Warlock Orb: For some reason I think the Warlock animation should be more of a throwing-like animation for launching it. I took several pictures of myself (forgive me, they do not show my legs, and it's at a bit of an angle) to give you an idea what I'm thinking.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
In hindsight, I think maybe showing you my ideas through pictures would be best.
As for the Down-Smash: I think a true thrusting motion would be better. Think of the starting pose being similar to -but not exactly like- how Ike hold's his sword in his Wait1 animation, which a more "charged" pose for the legs as if poised to strike, tip of the sword and his free arm aimed at where he is going to stab the ground, then have him thrust it straight into the ground on the same angle.
That's about all I have to say for now.
Thanks. I'll see what I can do. Maybe I could stream and show you how the animations are?
Quote from: SmashClash on June 13, 2012, 09:54:52 PM
Will that orb be reflective?
I can make it so that it can be blocked by reflecting attacks, but it's not a true projectile, so it can't be sent back.
Quote from: Velen on June 13, 2012, 09:54:02 PM
My only suggestions animation-wise from what I can tell here are:
Warlock Orb: For some reason I think the Warlock animation should be more of a throwing-like animation for launching it. I took several pictures of myself (forgive me, they do not show my legs, and it's at a bit of an angle) to give you an idea what I'm thinking.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
In hindsight, I think maybe showing you my ideas through pictures would be best.
As for the Down-Smash: I think a true thrusting motion would be better. Think of the starting pose being similar to -but not exactly like- how Ike hold's his sword in his Wait1 animation, which a more "charged" pose for the legs as if poised to strike, tip of the sword and his free arm aimed at where he is going to stab the ground, then have him thrust it straight into the ground on the same angle.
That's about all I have to say for now.
Those pictures were amazing. I think you have the right idea though.
If anyone wants to see live action of the revamp, then feel free to come to my stream. I'm mainly opening my stream so that those with animation knowledge can give feedback.
KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream (http://www.livestream.com/KJPStream)
I dont have animation knowledge but i think what should be done is...
you know how he sort of smoothly goes back to his default position? it would look cooler if he actually STEPPED back instead of sliding his foot.
>.>
<.<
If you want to come onto the stream, I'm showing live action of Raptor and Giganotosaurus. :P
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 13, 2012, 10:41:11 PM
I dont have animation knowledge but i think what should be done is...
you know how he sort of smoothly goes back to his default position? it would look cooler if he actually STEPPED back instead of sliding his foot.
I might do that.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 13, 2012, 11:53:27 PM
>.>
<.<
If you want to come onto the stream, I'm showing live action of Raptor and Giganotosaurus. :P
I might do that.
missed that since it has too late here and i needed to get up earlier :S and i see it wasnt saved
*Bump.*
I wonder how it's coming along right now...?
Quote from: Velen on June 16, 2012, 03:22:44 PM
*Bump.*
I wonder how it's coming along right now...?
I managed to fix up the Down Special animation by attempting your suggestion. And also while you were away from the stream, I also attempted to make the stabbing and yanking more dynamic. But I'm currently waiting for SDo0m's idea and MK's fixes and ideas.
Quote from: Velen on June 16, 2012, 03:22:44 PM
*Bump.*
I wonder how it's coming along right now...?
This ^ ;D
Quote from: Anivernage on June 21, 2012, 09:56:13 PM
This ^ ;D
I just recently began to code in the new Up Special.
:af2:
cant wait for him ;D
KJP:
For his final smash you could make the Ganondorf Slash :P
Kind of like ganondorf's version of triforce slash but he makes a G at the end of the move in darkness graphics :3
It was as someones avatar I think, but it looked epic XD
Quote from: Naruto200Man on June 22, 2012, 01:57:03 AM
KJP:
For his final smash you could make the Ganondorf Slash :P
Kind of like ganondorf's version of triforce slash but he makes a G at the end of the move in darkness graphics :3
It was as someones avatar I think, but it looked epic XD
My Final Smash idea is to keep Beast Ganon, but make it more control-able. Making it run, jump, attack, and possibly guard with input commands.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 22, 2012, 02:02:19 AM
My Final Smash idea is to keep Beast Ganon, but make it more control-able. Making it run, jump, attack, and possibly guard with input commands.
That'd be Neat :P maybe for the specials have a different kind of energy move :) kinda like how wolf link had different attacks :D
You might want to wait for the moveset rebuilder in brawlbox to be working and finished though O_o
>.>
<.<
Due to lack of information of how I can make Ganondorf better, DLG is put on hold for a bit, but in the meantime I'll be making another Pokemon PSA.
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/center][/spoiler]
i cant wait
I'll be looking forward to it(... not sure what else to say...)
well hitmonchan wasnt one of my fav pokemons and with the pokemon conquest we now have loads of pokemons in the vault :P well i hope hitmonchan uses his elemental punchs well :P
nice, a PSA that i'd care to use for more than a few days. and it's using such a nice model, well rigged and everything :af:
looking forward to see how well Hitmonchan comes out.
Quote from: Snoopy on June 26, 2012, 07:19:46 PM
nice, a PSA that i'd care to use for more than a few days. and it's using such a nice model, well rigged and everything :af:
looking forward to see how well Hitmonchan comes out.
Oh you. :P
You are the best! Hitmonchan is my favorite pokemon character except for Sneasel!
Ooo Hitmonchan will make a nice addition to my brawl, considering Hitmonlee over sheik is one of my fave's (and I don't make permanent additions often) It makes me want to make a mini sheik PSA to switch out Sheiks hand moves with stylish kicks.
Anyways, lookin' forward to what you have in store with the punching pokemon. ;)
KJP what suggestions are you wanting for DLganondorf? I cant live with him on hold. Ill do whatever i can to help him to a balanced, fun, and awesome bugless release.
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 27, 2012, 06:51:41 PM
KJP what suggestions are you wanting for DLganondorf? I cant live with him on hold. Ill do whatever i can to help him to a balanced, fun, and awesome bugless release.
Currently the moves that are finished or close to being finished are:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Planned moves that are being worked on:
-Forward Smash.
Moves I have yet to change:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Moves in planning:
-Final Smash.
Other:
-Attributes (Ex: Jumping height, falling speed, air mobility, running speed, etc.)
Quote from: Tormod on June 27, 2012, 11:14:37 AM
Ooo Hitmonchan will make a nice addition to my brawl, considering Hitmonlee over sheik is one of my fave's (and I don't make permanent additions often) It makes me want to make a mini sheik PSA to switch out Sheiks hand moves with stylish kicks.
Anyways, lookin' forward to what you have in store with the punching pokemon. ;)
Read Velen's moveset idea for Hitmonchan, and you'll see what's in store. :P
hey kjp quick question is it possible to make a kick reflect a projectile with the projectile hitting the leg/foot?
Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 27, 2012, 07:20:17 PM
hey kjp quick question is it possible to make a kick reflect a projectile with the projectile hitting the leg/foot?
At the moment, it's not possible.
i dont really like the fact that hitmonchan has some kicking moves in the moveset. the allure is that he stricly punches. sure he can lean mega kick but its just weird to see with him its like embour using scald a water type move sure he can learn it but is weird to see. High jump kick is something he dosen't even learn.
Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on June 27, 2012, 07:57:56 PM
i dont really like the fact that hitmonchan has some kicking moves in the moveset. the allure is that he stricly punches. sure he can lean mega kick but its just weird to see with him its like embour using scald a water type move sure he can learn it but is weird to see. High jump kick is something he dosen't even learn.
I wasn't the one that made the moveset. Velen did. And Hitmonchan can learn High Jump Kick. It's an egg move that requires the player to breed a Hitmonlee that knows the move with a Ditto.
u can use some of little mac's animations for this maybe...
Quote from: jokekid on June 28, 2012, 10:35:38 AM
u can use some of little mac's animations for this maybe...
No. All animations will be custom.
For DLGanondorf, His down tilt would be pretty cool if he held a powerball and slammed it quickly to the ground, similar to OoT without the flying. Pretty much he just does a pound like Master Chief on the halo 3 bubble shield trailer.
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 28, 2012, 04:35:52 PM
For DLGanondorf, His down tilt would be pretty cool if he held a powerball and slammed it quickly to the ground, similar to OoT without the flying. Pretty much he just does a pound like Master Chief on the halo 3 bubble shield trailer.
I already did something similar for the Down Smash. :P I'll be making the Down Tilt a sword move.
so will we have some hitmonchan previews soon? also can you link me to velen hitmonchan moveset i wanna see what he does :P
i wish he didnt have kicking moves though
Quote from: Carnage on June 28, 2012, 04:47:00 PM
so will we have some hitmonchan previews soon? also can you link me to velen hitmonchan moveset i wanna see what he does :P
Maybe. But at the moment, the attacks are still in the animation phase. :/
Here is Velen's moveset idea for Hitmonchan:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 28, 2012, 04:49:07 PM
i wish he didnt have kicking moves though
To quote Velen on the topic of Hitmonchan's kicking: "If Hitmonchan only had punching moves, then it would be quite a boring moveset." And besides, this Hitmonchan moveset only has 3 kicking attacks in comparison to the other vBrawl characters which usually have like about 8+ kicking attacks. You're just going to have to deal with it. :-\
Sword move you say? How about this...
He does a low diagonal standing thrust (he doesn't crouch but he stabs low to the ground at about knee height.)
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 28, 2012, 05:09:20 PM
Sword move you say? How about this...
He does a low diagonal standing thrust (he doesn't crouch but he stabs low to the ground at about knee height.)
I already did something similar for the Down Special. :P But for the Down Tilt, he will remain crouched.
in hindsight thats not a bad thing after all i think i was a little close minded :-\ my bad
... well if he has to crouch... i have two suggestions
A crouching two handed thrust (similar maybe to Mitsurugi's Mist stance forward Y)
A wide sweeping horizontal slice with both hands. ends in a kneel with hands at about his chin height but off to the side a little, elbows bent.
Hitmonchan should use his elemental punchs more imo and he got a few moves that velen didnt use that would fit very well like close combat,drain punch,rock slide,stone edje,bulldoze i mean from what i readed im not really found of side B (agility), seems to be either op or if endlag will be given dont deserve using imo also n-B mega punch? really thats one of the works moves in his moveset he doesnt even get stab :S i think close combat should be here or drain punch that would heal like 1-2% if it hitted or to be fair hitmonchans most powerful move is focus punch so making n-b focus punch would make sence making him stop the focus punch when hit like CF already does and all
Quote from: Carnage on June 28, 2012, 06:04:24 PM
Hitmonchan should use his elemental punchs more imo and he got a few moves that velen didnt use that would fit very well like close combat,drain punch,rock slide,stone edje,bulldoze i mean from what i readed im not really found of side B (agility), seems to be either op or if endlag will be given dont deserve using imo also n-B mega punch? really thats one of the works moves in his moveset he doesnt even get stab :S i think close combat should be here or drain punch that would heal like 1-2% if it hitted or to be fair hitmonchans most powerful move is focus punch so making n-b focus punch would make sence making him stop the focus punch when hit like CF already does and all
Did you read the moveset?
Also. The reason the moveset isn't saturated with the elemental punches is because too many movesets over-saturate themselves with elemental graphics. This moveset was to have a theme, and that is for Hitmonchan to be a Punch-Oriented fighter. However. Just because a character is "punch-oriented" doesn't mean kicking attacks are barred from it. That would make things boring and repetitive.
As for Agility: It's Hitmonchan's mobility option. Though I have to admit it could use some tweaks.
In the air Agility will only send Hitmonchan half the distance as it normally would on the ground, and the aerial version can only link into aerials, the down B, and the Up B at the end of it.
In short: As it's function in the games is, Agility's function is to increase Hitmonchan's mobility when he needs to rush in or escape from close quarters.
Quote from: Velen on June 28, 2012, 06:42:50 PM
Did you read the moveset?
Also. The reason the moveset isn't saturated with the elemental punches is because too many movesets over-saturate themselves with elemental graphics. This moveset was to have a theme, and that is for Hitmonchan to be a Punch-Oriented fighter. However. Just because a character is "punch-oriented" doesn't mean kicking attacks are barred from it. That would make things boring and repetitive.
As for Agility: It's Hitmonchan's mobility option. Though I have to admit it could use some tweaks.
In the air Agility will only send Hitmonchan half the distance as it normally would on the ground, and the aerial version can only link into aerials, the down B, and the Up B at the end of it.
In short: As it's function in the games is, Agility's function is to increase Hitmonchan's mobility when he needs to rush in or escape from close quarters.
i did read and i didnt say anything bout the leg moves if you reread what i said i liked them what i didnt liked that much has n-B/side B and using focus punch like an b air doesnt sound good since focus punch is an attack that gets up to 150*1.10*1.5=248power and without no boosting item so using it like a simple aerial takes away the felling of how much powerful this move his this should be hitmonchan falcon punch imo
For those of you who want to know how Hitmonchan is progressing, here is a list of what's been done or what's being worked on:
-Idle animation (Needs some fixing).
-A Attack (Fully done).
-Side Smash (May need animation fixing).
-Back Air (Fully done).
-Final Smash (Still working on the animations).
Also...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Attacks:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Attacks changed by Extraterrestrial Rage:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: Carnage on June 28, 2012, 06:49:07 PM
i did read and i didnt say anything bout the leg moves if you reread what i said i liked them what i didnt liked that much has n-B/side B and using focus punch like an b air doesnt sound good since focus punch is an attack that gets up to 150*1.10*1.5=248power and without no boosting item so using it like a simple aerial takes away the felling of how much powerful this move his this should be hitmonchan falcon punch imo
There is another thing you either seem to be forgetting, or can't get out of your system:
Brawl =/= Pokemon. STAB means nothing there. The mechanics of the Pokemon games should never determine the moveset or stats of a Pokemon as a Brawl character.
Doing so makes about as much sense as using a Sword to fight a Gun just because you saw it work out in a Japanese anime. It doesn't work.
This moveset was meant to be thematic, and Mega Punch is a special over the others because the fact is: Mega Punch was the first super powerful punching move in the Pokemon games before DynamicPunch ever came into being, and while the other moves such as Focus Punch and DynamicPunch are nice. They -bluntly put- are cliche as [censored].
The additional endlag as a result of using Agility into a ground move and aerial move (in the air) was a way I thought it could be made a bit punishable. To make using it a little more of a gamble or a way to go in and do some damage, rather than a beneficial move that would be heavily abused without consequence.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 28, 2012, 07:02:10 PM
For those of you who want to know how Hitmonchan is progressing, here is a list of what's been done or what's being worked on:
-Idle animation (Needs some fixing).
-A Attack (Fully done).
-Side Smash (May need animation fixing).
-Back Air (Fully done).
-Final Smash (Still working on the animations).
Also...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Attacks:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Attacks changed by Extraterrestrial Rage:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
yeah i asked nasca corp to make a rig with bone taills atleast since all his xenomorphs or snake or ganon dont have an animatable taill sadly :S and yeah nano said someday he would rigg xenomorph but so far hes doing other stuff and i dont see it in the near future either :S i would love a xenomorph moveset but you should call the queen on the FS tough :P
Quote from: Velen on June 28, 2012, 07:15:12 PM
There is another thing you either seem to be forgetting, or can't get out of your system:
Brawl =/= Pokemon. STAB means nothing there. The mechanics of the Pokemon games should never determine the moveset or stats of a Pokemon as a Brawl character.
Doing so makes about as much sense as using a Sword to fight a Gun just because you saw it work out in a Japanese anime. It doesn't work.
This moveset was meant to be thematic, and Mega Punch is a special over the others because the fact is: Mega Punch was the first super powerful punching move in the Pokemon games before DynamicPunch ever came into being, and while the other moves such as Focus Punch and DynamicPunch are nice. They -bluntly put- are cliche as [censored].
The additional endlag as a result of using Agility into a ground move and aerial move (in the air) was a way I thought it could be made a bit punishable. To make using it a little more of a gamble or a way to go in and do some damage, rather than a beneficial move that would be heavily abused without consequence.
you do know that not even in red/blue hitmonchan uses mega punch right? he has better moves even in the first games like body slam or submission since mega punch is a normal type move with no additional effects and low acc and not even that powerful i mean 80 base power is preety low for a move that does nothing else
funny how you keep talking about how usefull a move was in pkn games, mega punch is hitmonchan's signature move IMO...
Quote from: jokekid on June 28, 2012, 09:02:55 PM
funny how you keep talking about how usefull a move was in pkn games, mega punch is hitmonchan's signature move IMO...
hitmonchan signature are the elemental punchs that was what made him special almost every pokemon could learn mega punch in red/blue since it was teachable
Quote from: Carnage on June 28, 2012, 07:27:03 PM
you do know that not even in red/blue hitmonchan uses mega punch right? he has better moves even in the first games like body slam or submission since mega punch is a normal type move with no additional effects and low acc and not even that powerful i mean 80 base power is preety low for a move that does nothing else
You still don't get it.
A Pokemon move's usefulness in the Pokemon games
means [censored] in Brawl. Read that bold part many times over until it sticks in your head. Just because a move isn't usually used by people in the Pokemon games
does not mean it is not a good move for Brawl. Do you understand yet?
None of that competitive Pokemon BS applies to Brawl. None. Whatsoever.
Behave, kids. :srs:
Quote from: Velen on June 28, 2012, 11:53:12 PM
You still don't get it.
A Pokemon move's usefulness in the Pokemon games means [censored] in Brawl. Read that bold part many times over until it sticks in your head. Just because a move isn't usually used by people in the Pokemon games does not mean it is not a good move for Brawl. Do you understand yet?
None of that competitive Pokemon BS applies to Brawl. None. Whatsoever.
i get what you are trying to say but i always visualize the attack itself and mega punch still seems to bland to me call me whatever you want i just dislike that attack and i cant change my opinion, everyone has their own opinion mine is this ,since mega punch could very well be any tilt,aerial or even smash attack since its a simple punch imo.
Quote from: Velen on June 28, 2012, 11:53:12 PM
You still don't get it.
A Pokemon move's usefulness in the Pokemon games means [censored] in Brawl. Read that bold part many times over until it sticks in your head. Just because a move isn't usually used by people in the Pokemon games does not mean it is not a good move for Brawl. Do you understand yet?
None of that competitive Pokemon BS applies to Brawl. None. Whatsoever.
Of it did.. Pikachu would be weak, he could only do 4 attacks, and he would be less than the size of Ike's boot.
>.>
<.<
Progress update on Hitmonchan.
The following moves are finished or close to being finished:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
So...
Should I make a preview video now, or wait until I have more moves finished?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 30, 2012, 05:33:19 PM
>.>
<.<
Progress update on Hitmonchan.
The following moves are finished or close to being finished:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
So...
Should I make a preview video now, or wait until I have more moves finished?
Make a progress video. That's enough for a preview.
i would wait a bit more, for some epic video stuff, instead of a shorty video for a couple of moves ^^
>.>
<.<
If any of you are interested, I have added my planned Xenomorph moveset to the OP (Original Post). If you want to, read it and tell me what you think about the moveset.
just wondering why you dont like aliens? it is an epic sequel it is considered one of the best sequels ever done i love both alien and aliens one is thriller the other more action packed but its still preety good imo and i love the queen design but if you dont like alien that means you dont like the queen at all :S
Quote from: Carnage on June 30, 2012, 10:25:48 PM
just wondering why you dont like aliens? it is an epic sequel it is considered one of the best sequels ever done i love both alien and aliens one is thriller the other more action packed but its still preety good imo and i love the queen design but if you dont like alien that means you dont like the queen at all :S
. . .*facepalm*
I liked
Aliens and the Queen's design. I just didn't like how the director interpreted the Xenomorph. :srs:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 30, 2012, 10:30:46 PM
. . .
*facepalm*
I liked Aliens and the Queen's design. I just didn't like how the director interpreted the Xenomorph. :srs:
i kinda liked the idea of the bug colony since one of my fav movies is starship troopers :P in aliens they were still smart and deadly and diing for those guns didnt suprised me since they appeared to have an big ass caliber xD also will the alien move in quadruped position? also if you ever get the model who will he go over?
Quote from: Carnage on June 30, 2012, 10:49:54 PM
also will the alien move in quadruped position?
No. The Xenomorph will only be in a quadrupedal stance for Forward Smash, Crouching, Crawling, Running, and Down Tilt.
Quote from: Carnage on June 30, 2012, 10:49:54 PM
also if you ever get the model who will he go over?
That I do not know. Most likely a character with a true projectile and a high file size. Crawling and Wall Jumping/Cling aren't necessary because I can just code those things in.
Link has true projectiles i think. His file limit is also somewhere around 509kb... dunno about his motion.
Notice: I just found out a piece of PSA coding I can use to make a character not able to be grabbed. I have added this coding to T-Rex. Now the problem consisting of him being grabbed by Ganondorf and Captain Falcon are now fixed. I will be sure to update the download sometime soon. But also note that I'm planning a revamp. But that will be after I finish my Dark Lord Ganondorf revamp and Hitmonchan.
Edit: The T-Rex grab fix is now uploaded. Download again if you downloaded this PSA before 07/01/2012
Quote from: Kienamaru on July 01, 2012, 12:27:06 AM
Link has true projectiles i think. His file limit is also somewhere around 509kb... dunno about his motion.
The characters I might consider are Link, Toon Link, Fox, Falco, or Wolf.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 01, 2012, 05:53:31 AM
Notice: I just found out a piece of PSA coding I can use to make a character not able to be grabbed. I have added this coding to T-Rex. Now the problem consisting of him being grabbed by Ganondorf and Captain Falcon are now fixed. I will be sure to update the download sometime soon. But also note that I'm planning a revamp. But that will be after I finish my Dark Lord Ganondorf revamp and Hitmonchan.
Edit: The T-Rex grab fix is now uploaded. Download again if you downloaded this PSA before 07/01/2012
The characters I might consider are Link, Toon Link, Fox, Falco, or Wolf.
toon link is a char with few psas i suport the use of him :P
Or did you ever tough on using dedede for an alien queen psa? with the new bb coming it would be preety epic making alien queen on him and replacing his followers with xenomorph(normal),face hunger(spiky one) and predalien(one eye one) just a crazy idea like in mugen when the queen calls xenomorphs to defend her :P
but alien running on two legs will be wierd sure the waits should be bipedal and the walks but the run should be on all four to make him look more feroucious
Just wondering what happened to raptor and giganotosauros? raptor seemed almost finished on the last video preview of him
You can usually tell it's a KJP post by whether or not you see this :) :
>.>
<.<
Looking through the xenomorph moveset, I was expecting something to do with it's 'tongue' biting people... Is the tongue not part of the model(you know what I mean)?
dafuq is that video? :srs:
Quote from: Carnage on July 01, 2012, 08:46:49 AM
Just wondering what happened to raptor and giganotosauros? raptor seemed almost finished on the last video preview of him
For some odd reason, the Giganotosaurus files got corrupted, so I had to delete all those files. And Raptor is still on hold.
Quote from: metatrongrhm on July 01, 2012, 10:15:04 AMLooking through the xenomorph moveset, I was expecting something to do with it's 'tongue' biting people... Is the tongue not part of the model(you know what I mean)?
The second jaw is a part of a model, but it has very poor range that in order for it to be able to hit a foe, it would have to be holding someone.
Quote from: jokekid on July 01, 2012, 02:22:39 PM
dafuq is that video? :srs:
A Dutch commercial about soup. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 01, 2012, 06:16:23 PM
The second jaw is a part of a model, but it has very poor range that in order for it to be able to hit a foe, it would have to be holding someone.
I was epecting it to be the grab attack thing... Oh well, on the other hand, the moveset does looks cool :)
Though I think someone else(one of the good PSAers) tried to get a running up wall thing going for a knuckles PSA, all it did was freeze
Quote from: metatrongrhm on July 01, 2012, 09:00:03 PM
I was epecting it to be the grab attack thing... Oh well, on the other hand, the moveset does looks cool :) Though I think someone else(one of the good PSAers) tried to get a running up wall thing going for a knuckles PSA, all it did was freeze
I managed to do some PSA testing, and I managed to make a character able to climb walls without freezing.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 01, 2012, 06:16:23 PM
For some odd reason, the Giganotosaurus files got corrupted, so I had to delete all those files. And Raptor is still on hold.
The second jaw is a part of a model, but it has very poor range that in order for it to be able to hit a foe, it would have to be holding someone.
A Dutch commercial about soup. :P
so no giganotosauros? damn :S well atleast raptor is still on the table , will you actually be the one rigging xenomorph? becuase i dont see anyone in the mood for it :S but i would like an one slot rigg since i think wolf boneset could work very well of course it would need a one slot tale so make it longer
Quote from: Carnage on July 01, 2012, 09:18:45 PM
so no giganotosauros? damn :S well atleast raptor is still on the table , will you actually be the one rigging xenomorph? becuase i dont see anyone in the mood for it :S but i would like an one slot rigg since i think wolf boneset could work very well of course it would need a one slot tale so make it longer
I believe Nanobuds said he would make a rig of the Xenomorph sometime in the future. So I'm going to wait for that. And if Nano decides to do it sooner, it would be great if he did 2 versions. A one slot version and a version in which the bones are matched up as perfectly as they can be and also more tail bones, and a few bones for the second jaw.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 01, 2012, 09:42:05 PM
I believe Nanobuds said he would make a rig of the Xenomorph sometime in the future. So I'm going to wait for that. And if Nano decides to do it sooner, it would be great if he did 2 versions. A one slot version and a version in which the bones are matched up as perfectly as they can be and also more tail bones, and a few bones for the second jaw.
well wolf has a mouthM bone wich the second mouth can be rigged i guess but for taill yes he only has 3 bones but 3 bones are preety good agfan mewtwo only has 3 taill bones and the taill looks preety good imo sure a version with more taill bones would help you alot
Interesting. I was working on a Hitmonchan about 2 weeks ago but the dropped the project completely. I would like to see how this comes out. There needs to be more Pokemon movesets, I'm working on some of my own to replace everyone in the roster and some stages.
I'm liking the Xenomorph's moveset combination of original and some very canon things it could do. now if only you could make it have this aura that gives the flower effect when it's above 150% damage as a nifty effect. (bleeding acid)
Reading this is completely off topic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Whoa... climb walls like wall running?!
Quote from: Kienamaru on July 02, 2012, 01:28:58 AM
Whoa... climb walls like wall running?!
More like crawling on walls.
>.>
<.<
Just a slight bump with 2 notes...
I have made a tumblr account for my PSAs. Why? Because I was curious. :v
Link: http://kingjigglypuffpsa.tumblr.com/ (http://kingjigglypuffpsa.tumblr.com/)
And...
I will be delaying PSA work until the new BB comes out.
Porygon-Z xD if you need ideas or some psa help let me know porygon z is one of my favorite pokes ever he was my first ever iv breeded and ev trained pokemon :P like you can see on my sig from my pokemon forum days :P
I could give some unique ideas for him too, if you like.
So far these are moves that I have done for Porygon-Z
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Velen on July 05, 2012, 10:09:20 PM
I could give some unique ideas for him too, if you like.
Be my guest. :P
Maybe Spex could add an extra texture or two for something? I was thinking of making his roll dodge be where he turns into a wireframe and warps away.
Also, since Porygon Z's limbs aren't exactly stuck together, maybe a few moves could have him use his limbs in various ways instead of them all being Pokemon moves?
Quote from: Velen on July 05, 2012, 10:28:10 PMAlso, since Porygon Z's limbs aren't exactly stuck together, maybe a few moves could have him use his limbs in various ways instead of them all being Pokemon moves?
That's what I was thinking of doing. :P
Quote from: Velen on July 05, 2012, 10:28:10 PMMaybe Spex could add an extra texture or two for something? I was thinking of making his roll dodge be where he turns into a wireframe and warps away.
That is if he even wants to. <_>
i think we all now porygon Z n-B and FS xD it must be tri attack and Hyper beam :P porygonz Z is the only special attacker that can kill a blissey after nasty plot life orbed adaptability hyper beam xD and thats really an accomplishment for a special attacker
here are my sugestions
N-B -try attack (dont know how you would make this gfx tough)
Up Smash Signal Beam fires a short ranged beam upwards
Down smash Dark pulse - Creates a energy pulso around him doing dark damage on both sides
about the tiltes and aerials you can make some custom moves but you still got some attacks like aerial ace ,iron tail and others to take ideas
FS- Hyper beam nuff said xD
special ability
down taunt download its a 50 % chance to boost by 1.5 the next physical attack or special after using it
Quote from: Velen on July 05, 2012, 10:28:10 PM
... maybe a few moves could have him use his limbs in various ways instead of them all being Pokemon moves?
Finally, someone gets it.
I would love to see a Porygon Z PSA where every attack isn't a Pokemon move hamfisted into the moveset.
Quote from: Mafioso on July 06, 2012, 01:37:56 AM
Finally, someone gets it.
I would love to see a Porygon Z PSA where every attack isn't a Pokemon move hamfisted into the moveset.
Yeah. I tend to get carried away with putting canon moves into a Pokemon moveset. <_> I mainly do it because if I don't, then some tard will complain and say that X move is not canon. But the current moves I have done will stay. I spent too much time getting Hitboxes, GFX, SFX, Rumble, etc to be in sync with their timers. <_> And instead of filling it up with canon moves, I could try coming up with moves that match the quirky nature of the said Pokemon.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 06, 2012, 02:00:50 AM
Yeah. I tend to get carried away with putting canon moves into a Pokemon moveset. <_> I mainly do it because if I don't, then some tard will complain and say that X move is not canon. But the current moves I have done will stay. I spent too much time getting Hitboxes, GFX, SFX, Rumble, etc to be in sync with their timers. <_> And instead of filling it up with canon moves, I could try coming up with moves that match the quirky nature of the said Pokemon.
Yay. =D
I liked the idea of going wireframe when dodging, dunno how possible it is. Looking forward to whatever else you come up with.
the wireframe thing is easy to do, just duplicate the model and make it load another texture (all in brawlbox of course) export the UV template in 3ds max to have his wireframe texture, make the lines a bit thicker and ur texture is nicely done, now just use a visibility bone
Quote from: jokekid on July 06, 2012, 09:13:25 AM
the wireframe thing is easy to do, just duplicate the model and make it load another texture (all in brawlbox of course) export the UV template in 3ds max to have his wireframe texture, make the lines a bit thicker and ur texture is nicely done, now just use a visibility bone
I don't think Falco even has visibility bones.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 06, 2012, 09:22:04 AM
I don't think Falco even has visibility bones.
he has 2 i think
one for the gun in the leg or not and one for the disk shield also on the leg or not
Quote from: Carnage on July 06, 2012, 12:07:13 PM
he has 2 i think
one for the gun in the leg or not and one for the disk shield also on the leg or not
Gun, yes. The reflector isn't controlled by visibility, I don't think, I'm pretty sure it's just animated.
Quote from: Mafioso on July 06, 2012, 04:28:33 PM
Gun, yes. The reflector isn't controlled by visibility, I don't think, I'm pretty sure it's just animated.
i mean the one on its leg disa+ears when using downB thats a visibility bone sure the gfx is animated
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That is all. :v
(http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/obama-not-bad-face.jpg)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 07, 2012, 08:49:31 AM
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That is all. :v
awsome work on them both! But hitmonchan should have the elemental punches like fire punch, ice Punch, tounder Punch etc. I really hope you could bring that. And also loving the wait animation!
porygon z looks specially epic
Porygon Z looks like a boss so far. Nice how you made the Side B (I'm assuming) react with walls like Luigi's does.
what will those side B do anyway?
is it only for quicker approach?
Quote from: SouthCraft on July 07, 2012, 09:24:41 AM
awsome work on them both! But hitmonchan should have the elemental punches like fire punch, ice Punch, tounder Punch etc. I really hope you could bring that. And also loving the wait animation!
He will have them. Just not all of them will be main moves.
For example, one of the throws is going to incorporate Ice Punch.
Personally, I think P-Z's Wait 1 animation could be a be more...animated.
I don't mean it needs to be faster. It could just use more movement in general. Maybe having up bob up and down while swaying side to side, moving his arms and tail up and down in time to it slowly.
I've always imagined Porygon Z as being quite twitchy with its standard movements. Kind stiff and oddly robotic because of being corrupted by the malicious data from evolving. Porygon 2 would be smooth and more elegant, whilst Porygon Z would be erratic and strange. Check it out in Pokemon Battle Revolution for example:
http://youtu.be/GTJExxjYA8Y?t=1m48s (http://youtu.be/GTJExxjYA8Y?t=1m48s)
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 07, 2012, 02:53:47 PM
I've always imagined Porygon Z as being quite twitchy with its standard movements. Kind stiff and oddly robotic because of being corrupted by the malicious data from evolving. Porygon 2 would be smooth and more elegant, whilst Porygon Z would be erratic and strange. Check it out in Pokemon Battle Revolution for example:
http://youtu.be/GTJExxjYA8Y?t=1m48s (http://youtu.be/GTJExxjYA8Y?t=1m48s)
Maybe something like that could be a Wait2 or 3? For example.
He could start spinning up, slowly raising his arms as he spins, then his body stops spinning with his arms straight out and his head keeps spinning before it finally stops too.
Hitmonchan looks pretty good so far... Though I'm less interested in him then Porygon-Z.
I agree that his wait should be weird, since he's glitched up. Side tilt seems odd for a tilt... Maybe it should be a slap from his... Wing? Like a disjointed one. where he detaches his wing to hit you.
Side B looks interesting so far, as does down B.
...
Also, I think his run is cute for some reason.
I'm also quite interested in Z, I think he's one of the few Pokemon who can pull off having Hyper Beam as a Final Smash without it being obnoxiously generic.
If you want, I can provide some quirky wait animations for you, he looks like he'd be fun to animate.
Loving Porygon Z. :D
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 07, 2012, 11:34:53 AM
Porygon Z looks like a boss so far. Nice how you made the Side B (I'm assuming) react with walls like Luigi's does.
Yeah, and I hope you can get a jump off of it each time you stick to a wall so you can wall jump kind of.
Also, what GFX is used in that SideTilt move, KJP(The beam)?
And yeah, he should spazz out more often.
Don't have much time but I saw the beginning of Hitmonchan. Not bad for such an early preview. Can't wait til you add more frames to the animations, so it looks better, and more fluid.
Also, you should totally have the Neutral Special be Fire Punch, Ice Punch, and Electric Punch. They could all be changed by the taunt activation thing that many PSAers have done before.
Thank you everyone for your general feedback, comments, and interest. :)
Quote from: jokekid on July 07, 2012, 11:45:03 AM
what will those side B do anyway?
is it only for quicker approach?
Just about that. But I plan on adding a small hitbox to the move, and if that hits, the user will preform an attack.
Quote from: Mafioso on July 07, 2012, 04:36:32 PM
If you want, I can provide some quirky wait animations for you, he looks like he'd be fun to animate.
Be my guest. :)
Quote from: SmashClash on July 07, 2012, 06:04:20 PM
Also, what GFX is used in that SideTilt move, KJP(The beam)?
Suicune's Ice Beam GFX.
Whoa... the new brawlbox is coming out in a few hours! Will you be using that to help you finish this?
Quote from: Kienamaru on July 07, 2012, 10:11:59 PM
Whoa... the new brawlbox is coming out in a few hours! Will you be using that to help you finish this?
But of course. :P
Well, im gonna stop posting here for a while. Let me know when Ganon comes back into the picture, or if you get any zelda related ideas.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 07, 2012, 06:44:53 PM
Don't have much time but I saw the beginning of Hitmonchan. Not bad for such an early preview. Can't wait til you add more frames to the animations, so it looks better, and more fluid.
Also, you should totally have the Neutral Special be Fire Punch, Ice Punch, and Electric Punch. They could all be changed by the taunt activation thing that many PSAers have done before.
That is far too generic. That's why I didn't do that.
I'm the one who planned out the original moveset.
They're both lookin good! I especially like that down smash on Hitmonchan. Are you planning on reducing his size at all or keeping him as tall as captain falcon?
he should be a bit smaller IMO
Quote from: jokekid on July 08, 2012, 03:18:48 PM
he should be a bit smaller IMO
I agree. I'm pretty sure we already discussed this with him, though.
Iirc, he'll be a bit taller than Lucario.
Quote from: Albafika on July 08, 2012, 03:22:49 PM
I agree. I'm pretty sure we already discussed this with him, though.
Iirc, he'll be a bit taller than Lucario.
I must have missed it. Anyways, that sounds like a good height to me.
Quote from: Tormod on July 08, 2012, 03:29:14 PM
I must have missed it. Anyways, that sounds like a good height to me.
Oh, no. I mean outside-of-KCMM. :P
love porygon Z srs like most ppl say hitmonchan should be around lucario size or something that ice beam is looking good :srs: and its a good use of mew s energy ball gfx xD cant wait to see if you can pull off porygon Z signature move tri attack for its N-B but i really dont know how you could animate it maybe you would need to import thre bars and animat them to be tri attack or recolour entei s fire gfx?
I'm really liking Pory-Z so far, he looks promising. o.o Just that Scizor is also on Falco..
Quote from: xZedkiel on July 09, 2012, 12:10:36 AM
I'm really liking Pory-Z so far, he looks promising. o.o Just that Scizor is also on Falco..
I'm planning to make a revamp of Scizor. And when I do, I will be porting the model over someone else. Not sure who though.
Porygon-Z Animations (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x86u0Sz7mdU#)
Yay
Quote from: Mafioso on July 09, 2012, 01:53:33 AM
Porygon-Z Animations (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x86u0Sz7mdU#)
Yay
All of my yes. :srs:
Now I need to think of how I can make a good model to use for Tri Attack. What's a good thin line model that's used in Brawl other than Falco and Fox's blaster bullet? I want to form a triangle with it.
Double post, deal with it. >.>
If anyone is still interested, I think I might of found myself the model I'm looking for. I might use one of the stage builder platforms and recolor it. Or unless someone else wo is good at texturing would like to do so. I highly doubt anyone would want to though...>.>
I dunno, I pictured Tri Attack as having the HG/SS look.
Kinda like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
But with, like, transparency and stuff.
Quote from: Mafioso on July 09, 2012, 04:16:58 AM
I dunno, I pictured Tri Attack as having the HG/SS look.
Kinda like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
But with, like, transparency and stuff.
GAH!
That's perfect! :srs:
XD
Alright, well, if you're going to use a specific model, which one will you be using? That way I know what to rig it over.
I suggest something with, like, multiple bones or something so you can call up element-specific graphics and attach them to those bones.
If you can even do that.
Quote from: Mafioso on July 09, 2012, 04:21:46 AM
XD
Alright, well, if you're going to use a specific model, which one will you be using? That way I know what to rig it over.
I suggest something with, like, multiple bones or something so you can call up element-specific graphics and attach them to those bones.
If you can even do that.
Of course the TopN bone is needed. And I believe it rotates in the games, so add a RotN bone. And 3 individual bones for the three spheres. You can make your own custom boneset if you need to. I did that with my Raptor.
Hm. I think I'll just rig it over Falco's blaster and see how that turns out.
Quote from: Mafioso on July 09, 2012, 04:30:17 AM
Hm. I think I'll just rig it over Falco's blaster and see how that turns out.
Alright. Thank you for doing so. :) I would of never found that model...unless you made it yourself.
Made it muhself. Took all of two seconds.
:af:
Quote from: Mafioso on July 09, 2012, 04:36:22 AM
Made it muhself. Took all of two seconds.
:af:
O: Sweet damn dude. :srs:
It's only a torus and three spheres. Nothing too crazy. XD
Quote from: Mafioso on July 09, 2012, 04:40:46 AM
It's only a torus and three spheres. Nothing too crazy. XD
So I see. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Heheh.
I think I can make it semitransparent by stealing Olimar's helmet material. Gonna give it a shot.
Quote from: Mafioso on July 09, 2012, 05:04:32 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Heheh.
I think I can make it semitransparent by stealing Olimar's helmet material. Gonna give it a shot.
Yay. And double yes. Try it man. :af:
But I wanted to use it for the blaster projectile. But it's alright.
Tried it. Looks awful. XD
Just needs some tweaking.
Quote from: Mafioso on July 09, 2012, 05:11:23 AM
Tried it. Looks awful. XD
Just needs some tweaking.
Alright. Thanks for putting time into it. :)
No problem. I'll have to put it off till tomorrow, though. It's getting late and I forgot I have to work early.
is the moveset for hitmonchan posted? it'd be cool if machpunch could be incorporated somehow.
Quote from: Mafioso on July 09, 2012, 05:16:11 AM
No problem. I'll have to put it off till tomorrow, though. It's getting late and I forgot I have to work early.
I would recommend making some graphic in the shape of those spheres... To launch off you know what.
Quote from: Velen on July 09, 2012, 06:57:32 AM
I would recommend making some graphic in the shape of those spheres... To launch off you know what.
I can just add that in PSA. :P
guess scizor is going off since porygonZ has too much win :P
Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2012, 08:08:46 AM
guess scizor is going off since porygonZ has too much win :P
I'm planning a revamp of Scizor anyway. And I'm gonna put the revamp over someone else.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 09, 2012, 08:10:20 AM
I'm planning a revamp of Scizor anyway. And I'm gonna put the revamp over someone else.
you can probably use fox since he has the same moveset so the port would be near perfect
Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2012, 08:17:22 AM
you can probably use fox since he has the same moveset so the port would be near perfect
I'm not sure. But I could plan out a moveset of what I have in mind while I wait for the BB bug fixes to be uploaded. I could make the Specials the movesets that competitive Scizors know. I think I'll keep the Final Smash as Giga Impact though, but I'll just edit the animations a tad.
cant wait to see the try attack animated and running xD custom gfx models for the win :P
>.>
<.<
Here is what I have in mind for the Scizor revamp so far...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Attacks:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
Feel free to tell me your thoughts.
scizor having two boosting moves doesnt fell right imo and even swords dance or taillwind should be taunts at best scizor
my sugestions
side B bullet punch same like we have now
Up B quick attack pikachu like with 2 moves
down B u turn like zoroark
N-B super power a powerful close up move but makes the next special have its power and knockback halved
its just it fells off half of scizor specials being setup moves since brawl isnt much directed to setup moves.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 07, 2012, 07:02:11 PM
Suicune's Ice Beam GFX.
Oh yeah, forgot about that, thanks.
Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2012, 11:47:48 AM
scizor having two boosting moves doesnt fell right imo and even swords dance or taillwind should be taunts at best scizor
Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2012, 11:47:48 AM
it fells off half of scizor specials being setup moves since brawl isnt much directed to setup moves.
I will not be having any taunts with effects. And some competitive Scizors have Swords dance and Agility/Tailwind. I decided to add these two moves because I wanted to bring something new into the game while keeping the same priority as the previous version. I will be keeping these moves until further notice.
Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2012, 11:47:48 AMside B bullet punch same like we have now
Personally, I didn't really like the way I made Bullet Punch in the previous version.
Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2012, 11:47:48 AMdown B u turn like zoroark
I'm having U-Turn as the Side Special.
Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2012, 11:47:48 AMN-B super power a powerful close up move but makes the next special have its power and knockback halfed
I might make Superpower as a Smash Attack, but I'll put my own twist to it.
Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2012, 11:47:48 AMUp B quick attack pikachu like with 2 moves
That's what I plan on doing for the recovery part of the move.
Quote from: SmashClash on July 09, 2012, 03:57:46 PM
Oh yeah, forgot about that, thanks.
No problem. :)
Yet again, another double post. >.>
. . .
But with some updates. No updates have been made to either Hitmonchan or Porygon-Z. I'm waiting for Gamma's Tri-Attack model for Porygon-Z. And I'm just feeling kinda meh about Hitmonchan at the moment. But with Scizor, I have managed to animate a few moves. Also, I have set up a poll to decide which character my Scizor revamp should go over.
. . .
One more thing, I'm re-animating the glide, but I don't know what main pose to use.
Pose 1 (Glide from the previous Version):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pose 2 (New Glide):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Pick which pose you would like for me to use, or suggest a different pose. Vote as well for the character that Scizor will be going over...
i think the first one only needed his arms to be spread out like a "V". its pose with the arms straight ahread look too stiff. i figure gliding would require being relaxed due to the artificial flying not being under their control since they depend on a breeze.
or maybe he could have his arms bent like an L shape but with the arms outwards like a V does that give a good mental image? an example of the L shape is like how your arms are when you are on a roller coaster that has your feet dangling
like the first one better the second looks like an attack pose rather than a glide pose imo
I'm the one the chose Ness in the poll. Obviously fox is closer to Falco as a character, but I'm assuming it will not change Scizor's regardless of what character you choose. When strictly talking about character replacement, I'd rather not get rid of Fox, I never use Ness.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 10, 2012, 04:51:01 PM
Pose 2 (New Glide):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I like this pose, there is more detail and it looks natural. But if people think it seems too much like an attack pose, you could just move that claw from in front of him and put it at his side.
Uh, why not Falco?
Quote from: Alfadibika on July 10, 2012, 08:03:34 PM
Uh, why not Falco?
Because Porygon-Z is going to be over Falco. And some people didn't like the fact that the previous version was over Falco.
Quote from: Tormod on July 10, 2012, 07:51:00 PMI like this pose, there is more detail and it looks natural. But if people think it seems too much like an attack pose, you could just move that claw from in front of him and put it at his side.
Yeah. I think I'll go with your suggestion. :P
Definitely Pose 2. Pose 1 is waaaaaaay too unnatural.
Anywho, I'll work on that Tri Attack model for you a bit more, KJP. I think I've got a way to make it colorized and transparent.
It's going to work. :>.>:
I say pose 2. Pose 1 is too stiff imo, but pose 2 is more dynamic.
Also all of my hype. :srs:
Alright. I looks like I'll slightly edit pose 2 and use that for the glide.
Quote from: Mafioso on July 10, 2012, 08:49:34 PM
Definitely Pose 2. Pose 1 is waaaaaaay too unnatural.
Anywho, I'll work on that Tri Attack model for you a bit more, KJP. I think I've got a way to make it colorized and transparent.
It's going to work. :>.>:
Yay. =D
Quote from: Beyond on July 10, 2012, 08:52:52 PM
I say pose 2. Pose 1 is too stiff imo, but pose 2 is more dynamic.
Also all of my hype. :srs:
:af:
KJP, I have a running animation for Hitmonchan if you want it. This was from when I was in the middle of making but lost interest.
Quote from: Alfadibika on July 10, 2012, 08:03:34 PM
Uh, why not Falco?
I can't help but to agree here... Why DOES he need to be over someone else? Why not put Porygon-Z over Fox?
To be BRUTALLY honest, changing who the character is over is stupid. He does NOT need to go over someone else. Just keep him over Falco.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 10, 2012, 09:08:30 PM
I can't help but to agree here... Why DOES he need to be over someone else? Why not put Porygon-Z over Fox?
To be BRUTALLY honest, changing who the character is over is stupid. He does NOT need to go over someone else. Just keep him over Falco.
Alright then. :v
QuoteRe: KJP's Stuffz: Hitmonchan and Porygon-Z Preview Video! Pg. 238, Reply #3555
....I missed this? I missed THIS?
KJP, if you ever need some Animations/Models/Whatever, I'm free. Looks good so far, and the Side-B made me laugh. It's pretty cool.
Also, Hitmonchan is looking pretty good.
I agree that he should be a little taller than Lucario. Can't wait!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Mafioso on July 10, 2012, 09:27:14 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Is that a Tri Attack I see good sir? If so, that is so much win :srs:
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 10, 2012, 09:28:10 PM
Is that a Tri Attack I see good sir? If so, that is so much win :srs:
Yes, yes it is. Transparency is being a pain, though. /:
Quote from: Mafioso on July 10, 2012, 09:30:02 PM
Yes, yes it is. Transparency is being a pain, though. /:
Maybe put smaller less transparent spheres inside those spheres and it's a win?
Quote from: ShunGokuSatsu on July 10, 2012, 09:06:31 PMKJP, I have a running animation for Hitmonchan if you want it. This was from when I was in the middle of making but lost interest.
You can go ahead and send me your animation if you like.
Quote from: Spex130 on July 10, 2012, 09:26:11 PMKJP, if you ever need some Animations/Models/Whatever, I'm free. Looks good so far, and the Side-B made me laugh. It's pretty cool.
Yay. =D I'll keep that in mind.
Quote from: Mafioso on July 10, 2012, 09:27:14 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
But at least you're making progress. :P
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 10, 2012, 09:28:10 PM
Is that a Tri Attack I see good sir? If so, that is so much win :srs:
It is. :P
Quote from: Spex130 on July 10, 2012, 09:31:33 PM
Maybe put smaller less transparent spheres inside those spheres and it's a win?
If I can get them less transparent it should be fine.
Problem is, I forgot how! =D
It turned out pretty much how I expected it too, since I nabbed Olimar's helmet materials, now it's time to figure out how to make them not see through. They're at least colorized, so yay me.
How does this look for a Glide option?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Mafioso on July 10, 2012, 09:33:49 PM
If I can get them less transparent it should be fine.
Problem is, I forgot how! =D
It turned out pretty much how I expected it too, since I nabbed Olimar's helmet materials, now it's time to figure out how to make them not see through. They're at least colorized, so yay me.
I'm sure you'll figure it out. =D
that looks like a good pose imo.
Hope gamma finds a way to fix the try attack transparency , any idea what gfx you will use for hyper beam? probably deoxys?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: Azai on July 11, 2012, 04:13:04 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
how did you make a "custom" glide? :srs:
or is it pit? I missed that part D:
oh, KJP? do you mind if I ask you for help?
well, it's about "testing" a hack since I can't access to my wii in 2 weeks
and wanted to ask you since boths our Brawlsonas is jigglypuffs :srs:
it's a special throw to jigglypuff's SideB I planing to have my brawlsona/personal jiggly, kinda like Bowsers SideB but still jigglypuff style!
and great work on PolygonZ and Gliscor! :3
Quote from: Peke~ on July 11, 2012, 04:22:53 PM
how did you make a "custom" glide? :srs:
or is it pit? I missed that part D:
It's not really a true glide, but it has similar properties. I did the same coding for the previous version of Scizor. With the coding I came up with, you can do anything a normal glide can other than angling your direction. But I could see if I could actually give him a true glide this time around.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2012, 04:28:18 PM
It's not really a true glide, but it has similar properties. I did the same coding for the previous version of Scizor. With the coding I came up with, you can do anything a normal glide can other than angling your direction. But I could see if I could actually give him a true glide this time around.
brawlbox copy pasta attempt?
Quote from: jokekid on July 11, 2012, 04:29:53 PM
brawlbox copy pasta attempt?
No. But I might try that.
Quote from: Peke~ on July 11, 2012, 04:22:53 PM
how did you make a "custom" glide? :srs:
or is it pit? I missed that part D:
oh, KJP? do you mind if I ask you for help?
well, it's about "testing" a hack since I can't access to my wii in 2 weeks
and wanted to ask you since boths our Brawlsonas is jigglypuffs :srs:
it's a special throw to jigglypuff's SideB I planing to have my brawlsona/personal jiggly, kinda like Bowsers SideB but still jigglypuff style!
and great work on PolygonZ and Gliscor! :3
you saw this KJP? D:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2012, 04:28:18 PM
It's not really a true glide, but it has similar properties. I did the same coding for the previous version of Scizor. With the coding I came up with, you can do anything a normal glide can other than angling your direction. But I could see if I could actually give him a true glide this time around.
okay thanks x3
but I dont think Copy/paste isn't enough since it has special attributes in their PSA just like crawl, walljump and cling, even (if I understand it) as special "IC" command :/
Quote from: Peke~ on July 11, 2012, 04:38:05 PM
you saw this KJP? D:
Oh. I didn't see your edit.
Quote from: Peke~ on July 11, 2012, 04:22:53 PM
oh, KJP? do you mind if I ask you for help?
well, it's about "testing" a hack since I can't access to my wii in 2 weeks
and wanted to ask you since boths our Brawlsonas is jigglypuffs :srs:
it's a special throw to jigglypuff's SideB I planing to have my brawlsona/personal jiggly, kinda like Bowsers SideB but still jigglypuff style!
Sure. I could test it for you.
Quote from: Peke~ on July 11, 2012, 04:22:53 PMand great work on PolygonZ and Scizor! :3
Fixed. :P
Quote from: Peke~ on July 11, 2012, 04:38:05 PMokay thanks x3 but I dont think Copy/paste isn't enough since it has special attributes in their PSA just like crawl, walljump and cling, even (if I understand it) as special "IC" command :/
I managed to give a character a crawl who didn't have one. Same with wall jump and wall cling. I have yet to try anything advanced for gliding yet.
They don't need to build it if it's there! (http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png)Old riddle is old.
Quote from: Alfadibika on July 11, 2012, 04:54:55 PM
They don't need to build it if it's there! (http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png)Old riddle is old.
What in the world are you talking about boy? :v
my answer
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[spoiler]
the wall is already built, the 4 men dont need to build it. :P
Answer:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: mate33 on July 11, 2012, 05:38:22 PM
my answer Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Nope. Incorrect. :P
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on July 11, 2012, 05:45:52 PM
Answer:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: ChaosEpsilon613 on July 11, 2012, 05:44:42 PM
[spoiler]the wall is already built, the 4 men dont need to build it. :P
Yes. That is the correct answer. :>.>: That makes you the first two testers+...The second question will be in my next post.
Unfortunately, KJP, I cannot do any testing at the moment. In all likelihood, I won't be able to do any Brawl-related stuffs for another few weeks, as my Wii's disc drive has died. Again. :'(
Really, I just wanted to answer the question. :P
KJP Bruh, what exactly do you mean by... BRIEF when you mention Ganondorf? Because I know you don't mean you're only gonna work on him for a short amount of time before getting another project started.
As for the current tester, I will send the user a PM in a bit.
Quote from: Kienamaru on July 11, 2012, 07:15:53 PM
KJP Bruh, what exactly do you mean by... BRIEF when you mention Ganondorf? Because I know you don't mean you're only gonna work on him for a short amount of time before getting another project started.
By brief, I was meaning small.
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on July 11, 2012, 06:16:06 PM
Unfortunately, KJP, I cannot do any testing at the moment. In all likelihood, I won't be able to do any Brawl-related stuffs for another few weeks, as my Wii's disc drive has died. Again. :'(
Really, I just wanted to answer the question. :P
:>.>:
alrighty, well if you'd be so kind as to run any moves you need help with by me I'll try and come up with something. Just lemme know if you want a sword move, magic move, or physical attack (punch, kick, knee, or elbow.)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/987/fyeah.jpg)
epic you made a angled fake glide xD i will be looking at that codding xD
Quote from: Carnage on July 12, 2012, 07:06:51 AMepic you made a angled fake glide xD i will be looking at that codding xD
It took me a full day just to get this coding to work correctly. And I plan on adding a little bit more to it as well, such as gaining speed as you go down.
The glide looks nice, but it seems a bit stiff imo
It seems like he transitions from up to down to suddenly
Quote from: ChaosEpsilon613 on July 12, 2012, 07:34:49 AM
The glide looks nice, but it seems a bit stiff imo
It seems like he transitions from up to down to suddenly
Meh, nitpick. This shot takes ages to code and no one has done it with this kind of authenticity. Be glad it can even angle at all. It's a testament to how good this man is with PSA.
i love the glide i can think of 3 more PSAs there can use this glide
Quote from: ChaosEpsilon613 on July 12, 2012, 07:34:49 AMThe glide looks nice, but it seems a bit stiff imo It seems like he transitions from up to down to suddenly
Yeah. I kinda think so too. I might adjust that sometime later.
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 12, 2012, 07:40:21 AMMeh, nitpick. This shot takes ages to code and no one has done it with this kind of authenticity. Be glad it can even angle at all. It's a testament to how good this man is with PSA.
Many thanks.[/Spy]
awesome, can u add some coding for it to "crash" into the walls, it looks a bit weird seeing him glide against the wall xD
Quote from: jokekid on July 12, 2012, 09:06:50 AM
awesome, can u add some coding for it to "crash" into the walls, it looks a bit weird seeing him glide against the wall xD
Pit's, MK's and Charizard's glides don't do that though.
Quote from: jokekid on July 12, 2012, 09:06:50 AM
awesome, can u add some coding for it to "crash" into the walls, it looks a bit weird seeing him glide against the wall xD
That would be easy for me to do, but...
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 12, 2012, 09:13:18 AM
Pit's, MK's and Charizard's glides don't do that though.
This is the reason why I didn't.
Anyone who has a lot of articles. :V
Quote from: Velen on July 12, 2012, 01:28:48 PM
Anyone who has a lot of articles. :V
dont know how many articles porygon Z will need i mean try attack is a porjectyle down B is a reflector(Fox has this already) unless kjp plans on something that envolves articles for the other specials or FS i dont see why it needs more articles than fox imo
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 12, 2012, 09:13:18 AM
Pit's, MK's and Charizard's glides don't do that though.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 12, 2012, 10:52:05 AM
That would be easy for me to do, but...
This is the reason why I didn't.
you dont need to limit urself to what the ga,e has already in it...
Quote from: jokekid on July 12, 2012, 06:35:59 PM
you dont need to limit urself to what the ga,e has already in it...
But it sounds like pointless coding, especially when it would actually make the glide less effective and has absolutely zero practical use apart from a neat little aesthetic. Pit, MK and Charizard's glides don't react to walls so that you can retain momentum carrying onward. If you're still tilting upwards for example but shave a wall, you can still traverse the wall rather than just getting stopped by it.
You could then argue that it only reacts to walls when gliding at certain angles, but that means even more coding for something that won't really add anything overall.
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 12, 2012, 06:56:20 PM
But it sounds like pointless coding, especially when it would actually make the glide less effective and has absolutely zero practical use apart from a neat little aesthetic. Pit, MK and Charizard's glides don't react to walls so that you can retain momentum carrying onward. If you're still tilting upwards for example but shave a wall, you can still traverse the wall rather than just getting stopped by it.
You could then argue that it only reacts to walls when gliding at certain angles, but that means even more coding for something that won't really add anything overall.
totally agree lets not complicate an already complicated coding and raising filesize for something that isnt needed is pointless
did you get feedback from the people using the dark loar ganondorf yet?
>.>
<.<
Not to be buggy...but how's it going with the semi-transparency on the Tri Attack model Gamma? <_> I kinda want to do some more work on Porygon-Z. But I would like to wait until you get that semi-transparency working.
Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 13, 2012, 01:57:34 PM
did you get feedback from the people using the dark loar ganondorf yet?
Only one person got the question right. Well two people did, but the second person was having issues with his/her Wii. But I did get feedback. I just haven't read it yet.
I hate having to double post so much but...
The poll regarding who Porygon-Z should go over has been reduced down to 2 characters now. Vote if you're still interested in Porygon-Z.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 13, 2012, 02:02:00 PM
Not to be buggy...but how's it going with the semi-transparency on the Tri Attack model Gamma? <_> I kinda want to do some more work on Porygon-Z. But I would like to wait until you get that semi-transparency working.
HOW DARE YOU BUG ME.
.... heheh.
Nah, I haven't worked on it in a day or so, sorry.
If you want, I could post what I have so you can try it out. And if anyone is more familiar with dealing with transparencies and is more reliable than me, then they could take a crack at it.
Quote from: Mafioso on July 13, 2012, 02:56:18 PM
HOW DARE YOU BUG ME.
.... heheh.
Nah, I haven't worked on it in a day or so, sorry.
If you want, I could post what I have so you can try it out. And if anyone is more familiar with dealing with transparencies and is more reliable than me, then they could take a crack at it.
It's alright. :) And do as you like. And also...are you done with your animation ideas, or is there still more you would like to do? <_>
nano has done some transparency stuff so i bet he could help there
I've got a few more ideas, but I'll just give you what I have for now.
Here ya go. (http://www.mediafire.com/?xct5nos9uw7d9sb)
If anyone can get the transparency to cooperate before I do, please, by all means, do it.
Quote from: Mafioso on July 13, 2012, 03:20:56 PM
I've got a few more ideas, but I'll just give you what I have for now.
Here ya go. (http://www.mediafire.com/?xct5nos9uw7d9sb)
If anyone can get the transparency to cooperate before I do, please, by all means, do it.
Alright. Just curious, but what is the current issue that the transparency is having at the moment?
No issues. It's just a bit too see through.
Or at least I think so. Who knows, maybe I got it right. XD
Quote from: Mafioso on July 13, 2012, 04:04:27 PM
No issues. It's just a bit too see through.
Or at least I think so. Who knows, maybe I got it right. XD
I looked at a video of Tri-Attack in a Gen 4 game, and right now, the model is too transparent. Also...The file size of the model right now is too big to be used as a GFX for the Blaster Bullet.
hey kjp i hope you dont mind a quick psa question. this is about luffy
Is it possible to make an up b a teather recovery with hut their arm streched out.
Is it possible to have an up b where the character can grab an opponent that is near them in the air and pull them down?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 13, 2012, 04:08:10 PM
I looked at a video of Tri-Attack in a Gen 4 game, and right now, the model is too transparent. Also...The file size of the model right now is too big to be used as a GFX for the Blaster Bullet.
Well... crap. I tried. /:
Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 13, 2012, 04:19:14 PMIs it possible to make an up b a teather recovery with hut their arm streched out.
I'm not too sure. It might be possible with special coding.
Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 13, 2012, 04:19:14 PMIs it possible to have an up b where the character can grab an opponent that is near them in the air and pull them down?
I don't think so. But you could just make a spiking hitbox.
Quote from: Mafioso on July 13, 2012, 04:20:35 PM
Well... crap. I tried. /:
Don't feel bad. <_>
a triangle shaped one would decrease filesize conisderably...
Here's how you fix the model. Scale it down in 3DS, save it. Fix the transparency, then scale it up via PSA or Brawlbox in the animations.
Quote from: Velen on July 13, 2012, 11:04:38 PM
Here's how you fix the model. Scale it down in 3DS, save it. Fix the transparency, then scale it up via PSA or Brawlbox in the animations.
velen, please tell me ur not still thinking that making a model "smaller" will decrease it's filesize, right?
a model's filesize is determined by the vertices and faces, not the scale it's using... i would swear im not the first one telling you this.
>.>
<.<
The results are in! Porygon-Z will be going over Fox. But I will wait until the transparency of the Tri-Attack model gets fixed.
And also...I've been doing a lot of work on my Scizor revamp while I was waiting for the poll...
The following is either done or almost done (I will explain the moves):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
Attacks:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Planned moves in mind:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Moves that are still in planning:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
Now that you have read what has been done. Should I make another preview video of the revamp and showcase the moves?
that glide is awesome ;D love it
Wait, KJP, no. Don't change the side tilt, other then maybe fixing the animation.
That was Scizor's best move in the original PSA...
Also, why do you want to change it THIS much? It's not even the same character anymore pretty much. At least keep a few things from the original. And keep the general playstyle intact. Like his neutral B, side tilt. The things that made him distinct.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 14, 2012, 08:30:01 PM
Wait, KJP, no. Don't change the side tilt, other then maybe fixing the animation.
That was Scizor's best move in the original PSA...
Also, why do you want to change it THIS much? It's not even the same character anymore pretty much. At least keep a few things from the original. And keep the general playstyle intact. Like his neutral B, side tilt. The things that made him distinct.
i agree i also dont like the 2 boosting moves in the specials imo
Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 14, 2012, 06:41:42 PM
that glide is awesome ;D love it
Thank you. =D
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 14, 2012, 08:30:01 PM
Wait, KJP, no. Don't change the side tilt, other then maybe fixing the animation.
That was Scizor's best move in the original PSA...
Also, why do you want to change it THIS much? It's not even the same character anymore pretty much. At least keep a few things from the original. And keep the general playstyle intact. Like his neutral B, side tilt. The things that made him distinct.
I am keeping some things from the previous version. To be honest, after I re-read my idea for the Side Tilt in this version, I thought it was a bad idea. But you can technically say that the Side Tilt of the previous version is the Neutral Attack of this version. But I don't think it would hurt to put the previous Side Tilt back in.
The PSA is good, but I think Scizor need to have the X-Scissor move.
Scizor -megusta-
....Huh. I had forgotten about posting here.
Anyways, my main YouTube account was banned awhile back and the videos I had made for KingJigglypuff's Ganondorf were gone with it. Luckly,
I SAVE EVERYTHING and I still have the original videos stored on my hard drive. I won't go through the work of making all those annotations again to say what moves are what in the video, BUUUUUTTTTTT I will upload them again so that everyone still has something to watch, however crappily I made them.
Links to re-uploaded videos:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Enjoy.
Darn, Fox? But I have Infernape DX oh well.. Can there be a version over Falco still or no?
Well I'm excited for Scizor. Fox... Porygon isn't worthy to take my Fox slot. :D
I'm excited for Scizor because he's one of my favorite Pokemon. Infernape is on my to-do PSA list, and my other two favorite pokemon are Lucario and Electivire. One of which is already a brawl character and the other, also on my to-do list.
All in all, I look forward to Infernape vs Scizor fights. Even though by pokemon logic, Infernape win 4 times over.
Quote from: Kagemaru on July 15, 2012, 04:25:23 PM
Well I'm excited for Scizor. Fox... Porygon isn't worthy to take my Fox slot. :D
I'm excited for Scizor because he's one of my favorite Pokemon. Infernape is on my to-do PSA list, and my other two favorite pokemon are Lucario and Electivire. One of which is already a brawl character and the other, also on my to-do list.
All in all, I look forward to Infernape vs Scizor fights. Even though by pokemon logic, Infernape win 4 times over.
depends :P if infernape switchs in on scizor he might end up dead before actually attacking scizor with a super power plus bullet punch xD
Quote from: Carnage on July 15, 2012, 04:29:40 PM
depends :P if infernape switchs in on scizor he might end up dead before actually attacking scizor with a super power plus bullet punch xD
lol how would he lose in this situation? superpower would not be effective since infernape is already a fighting type and scizor would get no stab since its a fighting type move and after using super power its next offensive move would be weaker. So bullet puch would be weaker even though it would get stab But maybe i didnt understand correctly
High atk... and Infernape has crap defense.
But bullet punch wouldn't work cause Super Power is a recharge move isn't it?
But anyway... I was more talking about type advantage rather then actually in a battle. Scizor is a bug steel. Both of his types are super weak against both of Infernape's types. But in brawl they will be more evenly matched. So I'm excited. When I get around to my Infernape that is.
super power weakens attack and defense so that would make bullet punch weaker. and superpower shares the same type as infernape so it would be weaker just from that. its like a non water pokemon using a water attack on an actual water type.
i intrested to see how porygon comes out
Quote from: Kagemaru on July 15, 2012, 04:55:29 PM
High atk... and Infernape has crap defense.
But bullet punch wouldn't work cause Super Power is a recharge move isn't it?
But anyway... I was more talking about type advantage rather then actually in a battle. Scizor is a bug steel. Both of his types are super weak against both of Infernape's types. But in brawl they will be more evenly matched. So I'm excited. When I get around to my Infernape that is.
Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 15, 2012, 05:29:17 PM
super power weakens attack and defense so that would make bullet punch weaker. and superpower shares the same type as infernape so it would be weaker just from that. its like a non water pokemon using a water attack on an actual water type.
i intrested to see how porygon comes out
scizor has a freaking huge base attack infernape cant take a hit and super power is a base 120 power move, even if infernape surbibes scizor has a priority bullet punch even on minus one attack still does damage since technician and stab, animae a fighting type doest resist fight lol someone doesnt play pokemon at all lolol heck ghost and dragon moves are super effective against themselves not every typing resist its own move you know? bug doesnt resist bug,rock doesnt resist rock,fighting doesnt resist fighting,flying doesnt resist flying and normal doesnt resist normal maybe a few i missed also dont resist themselves
damage calc adamant max attack scizor with life orb super power 84.6% - 99.7% agains naive standard infernape
so yeah even at -1 bullet punch will destroy infernape
if scizor is choice banded is almost sure an OHKO 97.3% - 114.7%
ppl you really should play pokemon more, super power doesnt recharge and animae doesnt even know how the type chart work lol, you guys go play some competitive pokemon now :P
well i am most hyped for P-Z xD
lmao your right when i was writing it i was thinking that it is usually special attack oriented types like fire ,grass, and water that resisit each other but i didnt feel like making sure fighting types dont resist each other even though it is a more physical oriented type.
I don't play competitive anymore. And even when I did, I never used Super Power. The move I was thinking that did a recharge was Giga Impact. As far as their stats go, I have 2 Scizors and 4 Infernapes (Only counting Black Version)... I know their stats xD Reason why I stopped playing competitive is because I didn't like the metagame. My parties were usually made up of my favorite pokemon.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And yeah, I believe its most normal elemental attacks that resist each other. Like water/water I think.
But I've fallen off of Pokemon since I beat Black. I was disapointed it was just the same game with a different color. When they come out with something more innovative, I might get back into it.
But back on topic. Scizor's glide looked REALLY good. When I get around to making my Sora, I'm really gonna need that.
why do you have repeated pokes? i usually iv breed one ev train him and thats it that species is done unless he has 2 movesets i would like
Thank you all for the comments. :P
. . .
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Suicide Finish... I love it.
Very nice. Your custom animation have really come along since you started doing them.
I might just have to get a character select icon for Scizor... and when that happens, that means he's permanent. :D
I liked the fight. If you're taking feedback, I have some to give.
@Carnage: I had multiple pokemon because I wanted them to have different builds. Like I had a Atk Electivire element sweeper, and I had another Electivire that was SpAtk.
Quote from: Kagemaru on July 16, 2012, 10:53:03 PM
Suicide Finish... I love it.
Very nice. Your custom animation have really come along since you started doing them.
I might just have to get a character select icon for Scizor... and when that happens, that means he's permanent. :D
I liked the fight. If you're taking feedback, I have some to give.
Thanks. And go ahead and state your thoughts in detail.
lol i remenber those sounds from pokemon stadium :P
Quote from: Carnage on July 16, 2012, 11:07:04 PMlol i remenber those sounds from pokemon stadium :P
(http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png) It's Pokemon Battle Revolution. :P
I was gonna ask if you iported those sounds onto scizor... but I doubt it.
Though, it was a nice addition to the video.
Quote from: Kagemaru on July 16, 2012, 11:13:40 PM
I was gonna ask if you iported those sounds onto scizor... but I doubt it.
Though, it was a nice addition to the video.
If I knew how to use SWANDZ, then I might of done so.
wasn't beyond gonna make you a special rig for the PSA?
Quote from: jokekid on July 16, 2012, 11:45:20 PM
wasn't beyond gonna make you a special rig for the PSA?
I'm not sure. He can if he wants to. It would be great if he rigged the lower claw to the Thumb. That's all it needs.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 16, 2012, 11:09:18 PM
(http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png) It's Pokemon Battle Revolution. :P
yeah i forgot i also played abit of pbr xD
That game was like the bastard child of Pokemon Stadium....
THERE WERE NO MINI GAMES!!!!!
Quote from: Kagemaru on July 17, 2012, 09:26:59 AM
That game was like the bastard child of Pokemon Stadium....
THERE WERE NO MINI GAMES!!!!!
yeah me and my sister played the minigames of ps and ps2 more than actual playing pokemon battles :P that was a mario party with pokemons xD
shame im pal so that means no sound for me :S
isnt BJ working on a automatic NTSC-PAL converter?
Quote from: jokekid on July 17, 2012, 11:46:38 AM
isnt BJ working on a automatic NTSC-PAL converter?
he said he might but with the bugfixs needed for the moveset editor its still far away the ntsc to pal sound id converter :S maybe on 68/69
If anyone wants to, they're free to state their thoughts on my progress so far. Or you can wait until I make a video that showcases Scizor's finished moves.
Quote from: jokekid on July 17, 2012, 11:46:38 AM
isnt BJ working on a automatic NTSC-PAL converter?
I'm not too sure. <_>
looking forward to this. i use the other scizor on a Zant model.
Progress update. Scizor is almost done. I just have to make the Side Tilt, Neutral Air, and Up Air. Then after that, have a select few test him. So far I have 2 testers in mind (that is, if they even give a care want to), Wolfric and Data_Drain.
I'd volunteer... But I dont give good feedback.
The PSA looks awesome though :) ... I didnt think you could even make a custom glide(that type of glide at least)
Scizor is almost done, but there is something I really need to know...
Does anyone know about the 4-Digit Action Status IDs? Like the ones that are used in PSA commands such as the "Disable Action Status ID" and "Disable Other Status ID" commands. I looked all over KC-MM and Smash Boards only to find nothing.
I really need to know more about these 4-Digit Action Status IDs, or else I might not be able to release Scizor. Or unless anyone knows a PSA code that can disable tripping during a specific Action/Sub Action.
Quote from: metatrongrhm on July 18, 2012, 09:53:21 PM
I'd volunteer... But I dont give good feedback.
The PSA looks awesome though :) ... I didnt think you could even make a custom glide(that type of glide at least)
I thank you for your interest. :)
I sure can't for the update and PSAs.
I wish I knew what the 4-Digit Action Status IDs were. :/
Ya think SDo0m may know?
Quote from: SmashClash on July 20, 2012, 03:24:44 AM
I sure can't for the update and PSAs.
I wish I knew what the 4-Digit Action Status IDs were. :/
Ya think SDo0m may know?
I asked him a while ago. He said that he didn't know. But EternalYoshi linked me to a page on Dant's Wiki that showed me quite a few of those IDs. I managed to find the one for default tripping. Now I just need to find the IDs for reverse tripping and tripping over a banana peel.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 20, 2012, 03:32:53 AM
I asked him a while ago. He said that he didn't know. But EternalYoshi linked me to a page on Dant's Wiki that showed me quite a few of those IDs. I managed to find the one for default tripping. Now I just need to find the IDs for reverse tripping and tripping over a banana peel.
Is it something you can just try out inputting values? Trial and error persay?
Man...this revamp is possibly the first PSA of mine that I worked the hardest on. I hope it gets some decent recognition once I'm done...
Quote from: SmashClash on July 20, 2012, 03:42:38 AM
Is it something you can just try out inputting values? Trial and error persay?
Yes. But it will take quite some time.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 20, 2012, 03:55:29 AM
Man...this revamp is possibly the first PSA of mine that I worked the hardest on. I hope it gets some decent recognition once I'm done...
Yes. But it will take quite some time.
Well, if you want it enough, hard work will pay off. :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 20, 2012, 11:01:26 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
Well I've never done feedback before, but I guess I'd give it a try if you'd allow.. I finally got my new disc last week, and I'd love to be able to put it to good use.
Quote from: xZedkiel on July 20, 2012, 11:19:12 PM
Well I've never done feedback before, but I guess I'd give it a try if you'd allow.. I finally got my new disc last week, and I'd love to be able to put it to good use.
Maybe. But I would like to see if anyone else posts here as well.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 20, 2012, 11:24:35 PM
Maybe. But I would like to see if anyone else posts here as well.
Alright, if you decide to borrow me (I'm free right now), then just feel free to PM at any time.
Idk, send me it if you want i'm meh since i mainly record and not give feedback. Just posting cuz im hype.
i'll do it if you want i did for the last. scizor is my favorite steel type
if you want i can test
Hmmm...I don't think Scizor is really ready for outside testing yet. The two people I turn to for testing for balancing seem to have a few complaints.
But in the meantime, here's a preview video of my Dark Lord Ganondorf revamp from Wolfric.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
As you can tell, I need to do some massive tweaks to him as well.
Bump. >_>
Let's try keeping this topic on the first page. <_<
And for those of you who are still interested, I might be releasing Scizor sometime this week...
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 22, 2012, 09:18:07 PM
Bump. >_>
Let's try keeping this topic on the first page. <_<
And for those of you who are still interested, I might be releasing Scizor sometime this week...
i will try him out for sure
Quote from: Carnage on July 22, 2012, 09:43:10 PM
i will try him out for sure
Thank you for your interest. :)
I'd make a video showcasing the moves, but when I tried, I messed up so many times that I rage quit. >.>
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 22, 2012, 09:48:46 PM
Thank you for your interest. :)
I'd make a video showcasing the moves, but when I tried, I messed up so many times that I rage quit. >.>
i cant even take pictures on my wii without freezing and i dont know why lol my wii freezes when i try to save a picture on the SD or even in the wii memory
Man I really need to get another SD for hacked Brawl. I don't want to keep switching between P:M and modded Brawl but I still want to use all these cool mods that are being released. As soon as I get a new SD card and when Scizor is released I'll definitely try it just to admire the mechanics XD
Cant wait for Scizor(bump!)
Is scizor complete?
Quote from: StarWaffle on July 28, 2012, 10:58:45 PM
Is scizor complete?
Just about. I really want to release him today, but there have been some difficulties...
What are those difficulties?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 22, 2012, 09:48:46 PM
Thank you for your interest. :)
I'd make a video showcasing the moves, but when I tried, I messed up so many times that I rage quit. >.>
Speaking of which, however crappy mine were, I've re-uploaded them to this topic if you haven't noticed al--wow, that's an insensitive way of putting it. :srs:
Well, for lack of me phrasing what I want to say in a more polite context, (can't seem to spit out what I want to say without being rude) they're posted a page or two back in this topic. Feel free to edit the Dark Lord Ganondorf part of your post when you have time.
....And I'm sorry if I said anything off-putting. I'm having trouble figuring out what to type here....
Quote from: Shadows Wrath on July 29, 2012, 01:58:40 AM
Speaking of which, however crappy mine were, I've re-uploaded them to this topic if you haven't noticed al--wow, that's an insensitive way of putting it. :srs:
Well, for lack of me phrasing what I want to say in a more polite context, (can't seem to spit out what I want to say without being rude) they're posted a page or two back in this topic. Feel free to edit the Dark Lord Ganondorf part of your post when you have time.
....And I'm sorry if I said anything off-putting. I'm having trouble figuring out what to type here....
Yes I did see that you re-uploaded your videos. I thank you for doing so. Sorry I didn't mention it before.
did you ever made more progress on porygon Z? i was looking foward for that guy :P
Scizor woot! Can't wait. Makes me want to do infernape sooner.
Quote from: Carnage on July 29, 2012, 07:32:48 AM
did you ever made more progress on porygon Z? i was looking foward for that guy :P
No I haven't. :/ I'm still waiting for the semi-transparency to be less transparent.
So... Scizor scheduled for this week or no?
*bumps to keep on page 1*
I know how it feels man.
Quote from: Kagemaru on July 30, 2012, 07:09:55 PM
So... Scizor scheduled for this week or no?
*bumps to keep on page 1*
I know how it feels man.
I really hope so. A user said that he would help me with balancing issues, but he's been quite busy. <.>
I got time.
Quote from: Kagemaru on July 30, 2012, 07:28:57 PM
I got time.
I'm not too sure. I appreciate the offer, but if I recall, you use Brawl Minus. Correct?
I prefer it cause of the difficulty the computers give. But for testing purposes, I could do vBrawl easily. Its just matter of switching codesets.
Quote from: Kagemaru on July 30, 2012, 07:52:32 PM
I prefer it cause of the difficulty the computers give. But for testing purposes, I could do vBrawl easily. Its just matter of switching codesets.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to have to decline. The other user isn't busy right now, and he's currently testing him right now. <.>
Lol no problem.
*goes back to Luffy*
Post Merge: August 01, 2012, 01:27:24 PM
No updates?
You said that balancing was progressing slowly. Why is that?
Quote from: Kagemaru on August 02, 2012, 06:53:36 PM
You said that balancing was progressing slowly. Why is that?
It's because the two people that I normally turn to for testing and identifying balance issues have seem to be in and out. But the three of us came to an agreement about how I should edit up the moveset a little to make the two buff moves actually reliable and balanced.
Which buff moves are those?
Perhaps Agility and Metal Coat?
Quote from: Kagemaru on August 02, 2012, 07:06:19 PM
Which buff moves are those?
Perhaps Agility and Metal Coat?
The buff moves are Swords Dance (Neutral Special) and Agility (Down Special).
-Swords dance increases the Damage, Base Knockback, and Knockback Growth of all moves by 25%, but there is a looping GFX notification to let players know that Scizor is buffed by Swords Dance. The drawback used to be when Scizor was buffed by Swords Dance, his running speed was reduced by 50%, and his attack speed was reduced by 25%, but that resulted in Scizor being way too slow.
-Agility increases running speed and attack speed by 50%, but in return, the Damage, Base Knockback, and Knockback Growth of all moves is reduced by 50%.
And once a buff is in effect, he can't use it again or use the other buff until his current buff wears out. He can slightly increase his buff time by landing hits while buffed. But every missed attack during the buff will decrease the buff time drastically.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 02, 2012, 07:24:40 PM
The buff moves are Swords Dance (Neutral Special) and Agility (Down Special).
-Swords dance increases the Damage, Base Knockback, and Knockback Growth of all moves by 25%, but there is a looping GFX notification to let players know that Scizor is buffed by Swords Dance. The drawback used to be when Scizor was buffed by Swords Dance, his running speed was reduced by 50%, and his attack speed was reduced by 25%, but that resulted in Scizor being way too slow.
-Agility increases running speed and attack speed by 50%, but in return, the Damage, Base Knockback, and Knockback Growth of all moves is reduced by 50%.
And once a buff is in effect, he can't use it again or use the other buff until his current buff wears out. He can slightly increase his buff time by landing hits while buffed. But every missed attack during the buff will decrease the buff time drastically.
this looks pretty interesting xD
Interesting?
No...
Thats flat out badass.
I didn't even know specifications like that were possible.
Scizor sounds extremely promising, but what I'm curios about is Porygon Z's progress, he's been on hold right?
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 03, 2012, 12:09:56 AM
Scizor sounds extremely promising, but what I'm curios about is Porygon Z's progress, he's been on hold right?
Unfortunately, no progress has been made since the preview video due to mainly wanting to finish Scizor up. And also the semi-transparency of the Tri-Attack model hasn't been perfected yet. :/
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 03, 2012, 12:21:32 AM
Unfortunately, no progress has been made since the preview video due to mainly wanting to finish Scizor up. And also the semi-transparency of the Tri-Attack model hasn't been perfected yet. :/
Aww, I'm really looking forward to him though. And Scizor, I guess he'll hold my Falco spot for a while. Unless someone can port See-zoar over someone else like Pit. o.o All he has is a Drifloon lol.
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 03, 2012, 12:23:54 AM
Aww, I'm really looking forward to him though. And Scizor, I guess he'll hold my Falco spot for a while. Unless someone can port See-zoar over someone else like Pit. o.o All he has is a Drifloon lol.
If SouthCraft or SonicBrawler can port this version over someone with no glitches, then they can go ahead and do so. But to make things easier, if either of them were to successfully .rel port him over someone, then I could include the ports in the release download and collab or give credit (whichever they prefer).
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 03, 2012, 12:56:15 AM
If SouthCraft or SonicBrawler can port this version over someone with no glitches, then they can go ahead and do so. But to make things easier, if either of them were to successfully .rel port him over someone, then I could include the ports in the release download and collab or give credit (whichever they prefer).
That sounds great and perfectly fine by me. Regardless, Scizor and Pory-Z are still getting my download KJP.
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 03, 2012, 01:33:19 AM
That sounds great and perfectly fine by me. Regardless, Scizor and Pory-Z are still getting my download KJP.
Same here.
Scizor is who I'm looking for. Porygon-Z has never bbeen a pokemon I liked... and Fox is still my Main... I'll probably end up only replacing him with something I create unless someone makes something uber bad ass.
But Scizor has a lot of my hype.
Quote from: Kagemaru on August 03, 2012, 09:22:02 PM
Scizor is who I'm looking for. Porygon-Z has never bbeen a pokemon I liked... and Fox is still my Main... I'll probably end up only replacing him with something I create unless someone makes something uber bad ass.
But Scizor has a lot of my hype.
Hopefully you still have Infernape planned lol hope Soneek discussed whatever it was with you and stuff. I was hoping Scizor could get ported to someone so I can keep Porygon Z since he's going on Fox, and if he goes on Fox he can easily be ported back to Falco.
He didn't. I sent him a PM and was never replied to.
So I'll just do my own thing.
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 03, 2012, 09:34:14 PM
Hopefully you still have Infernape planned lol hope Soneek discussed whatever it was with you and stuff. I was hoping Scizor could get ported to someone so I can keep Porygon Z since he's going on Fox, and if he goes on Fox he can easily be ported back to Falco.
Well since Falco has very similar coding to Fox and Wolf, I could see if I could model port this upcoming version of Scizor over Fox and Wolf. And I can model port PorygonZ over Falco and Wolf once its done too.
Its still gonna be over Falco though right?
Quote from: Kagemaru on August 04, 2012, 03:30:20 PM
Its still gonna be over Falco though right?
The Scizor revamp will be over Falco. And Porygon Z will be over Fox.
hey, KJP while playing with silver i thought why not make silver's final smash him changing to super silver and shoot green orbs. it would be just like diddy's fs just with different gfx
Quote from: twinztd on August 05, 2012, 10:04:29 PM
hey, KJP while playing with silver i thought why not make silver's final smash him changing to super silver and shoot green orbs. it would be just like diddy's fs just with different gfx
I tried that before, but I couldn't get the projectiles to work with the custom GFX due to different bone structures. If it did work properly, then I would of made that as the Final Smash. But I don't think I'll ever make another update/revamp to Silver anytime soon.
Well I'll be dammed. This topic has been inactive for over a week. :srs: But I understand. It's difficult to keep a topic active with contributing posts. :/ But anyways, a bump with some information. Since I'm having problems with balance, I'm handing Scizor over to Wolfric. He has a better understanding about vBrawl balance. This will give me time to work on other characters I want to do. So in the meantime...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
:l Time to pester Alba.
probably it isnt any one slot rigg right? its over who wolf?
Glad to see you finally doing xenomorph xD will you import any alts like praetorion/queen/predalien for the moveset?
xeno looks pretty awesome :)
Quote from: Carnage on August 12, 2012, 09:51:33 AM
probably it isnt any one slot rigg right? its over who wolf?
Glad to see you finally doing xenomorph xD will you import any alts like praetorion/queen/predalien for the moveset?
Correct. It is not a one slot rig. And yes, it will be over Wolf. But I'm not sure if I'll do any alts. Main reason being because I don't have their models. And also their models might not fit onto my custom boneset.
Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 12, 2012, 06:25:16 PM
xeno looks pretty awesome :)
Thanks. =D
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 12, 2012, 07:44:02 PM
Correct. It is not a one slot rig. And yes, it will be over Wolf. But I'm not sure if I'll do any alts. Main reason being because I don't have their models. And also their models might not fit onto my custom boneset.
their models are preety easy to find and i bet they would fit the boneset preety well since predalien and praetorian are the same bodywise but with diferent head the queen would be the hardest but i think it would also fit bodywise ,you can find then in the vault here:
praetorian http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25974 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25974)
queen on the ganon final http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26727 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26727)
predalien http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26564 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26564)
or you can find then without being on brawlvault here:
predalien obj http://www.mediafire.com/?xv35xx451311ljv (http://www.mediafire.com/?xv35xx451311ljv)
praetorian http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/aliensvspredator/sheet/2541 (http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/aliensvspredator/sheet/2541)
the queen i can only find in gmod http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=129526 (http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=129526)
For xenomorph a good taunt/move would be an alien egg appears in front of alien the if anyone is infront of alien the facehunger would jump out of the egg and hit the oponent this would be a sick move or a very cool taunt importing the egg and facehunger would be easy and the face hunger could be used for a trow like the AVP game where we have sometimes the option of Harvest.
I downloaded and looked at those 3 models. The Queen does not match up with my Xenomorph's bone tree. Predalien comes close, but still does not match. Not sure about the Praetorian. Its model was ripped poorly and is messed up when imported.
Quote from: Carnage on August 12, 2012, 09:15:41 PMFor xenomorph a good taunt/move would be an alien egg appears in front of alien the if anyone is infront of alien the facehunger would jump out of the egg and hit the oponent this would be a sick move or a very cool taunt importing the egg and facehunger would be easy and the face hunger could be used for a trow like the AVP game where we have sometimes the option of Harvest.
I'm not too sure. I most likely won't because that would take a considerable amount of coding, Smash Taunts tend to cause balance issues, and I do not have the models of the Egg and Facehugger. I do have the game though, but I don't think I'll do it. But since I do have the game, I just might try to make a sound pack.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 12, 2012, 09:46:34 PM
I downloaded and looked at those 3 models. The Queen does not match up with my Xenomorph's bone tree. Predalien comes close, but still does not match. Not sure about the Praetorian. Its model was ripped poorly and is messed up when imported.
I'm not too sure. I most likely won't because that would take a considerable amount of coding, Smash Taunts tend to cause balance issues, and I do not have the models of the Egg and Facehugger. I do have the game though, but I don't think I'll do it. But since I do have the game, I just might try to make a sound pack.
if riggers can make xenos fit in snake and ganon bone struct i bet they can fit in alien bone structure well it would need some vertex tweaks like riggers do i know nano said we would import xeno for you someday maybe if you give him your xeno bone structure he could import the aliens onto your boneset? since nano does miracle riggs look at charmander and charmeleon working with charizard bones
yeah that was an idea but for not loose balance on the psa you could make the facehunger just well jump and land on the ground purely by gfx but yeah i bet ripping those models and rigg them even with just 2 or 3 bones each might be an too much work for what its worth its just something that would establish the xeno life cycle xD and its always good to have some alt models on a costoom boneset like now i use the banjo rex with the t rex psa :P along with some t rexs and i saw in a thread we might get a gecko and that monster from monster hunter div something released with you t rex boneset xD
>.>
<.<
Not sure which pose to use for the initial pose...
Option 1:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Option 2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
the second one looks more dynamic to me
I think Option 2 is better in terms of a battle pose (assuming that's what you mean by "initial pose"). Option 1 looks more like it's ready to run... but that's just my two cents.
That being said; my vote goes to Option 2, but if I may suggest; why not use Option 1 as the starting frame for a running or walking animation?
Second option for the win.
It looks like it is going to attack, the option 1 doesn't.
same the second looks to be the best for me
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 12, 2012, 08:42:36 AM
Well I'll be dammed. This topic has been inactive for over a week. :srs: But I understand. It's difficult to keep a topic active with contributing posts. :/ But anyways, a bump with some information. Since I'm having problems with balance, I'm handing Scizor over to Wolfric. He has a better understanding about vBrawl balance. This will give me time to work on other characters I want to do. So in the meantime...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Aaa! Wooot! Sorry, I just couldn't keep back that XD Are we finally going to see the most awesome movie monster ever, join the brawl? :D
Option 2. The tail looks like it's curved too far in the first.
Alright. It's settled, I'll be using Option 2.
Quote from: zutox on August 17, 2012, 09:59:58 PM
Aaa! Wooot! Sorry, I just couldn't keep back that XD Are we finally going to see the most awesome movie monster ever, join the brawl? :D
But of course. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 17, 2012, 10:27:13 PM
Alright. It's settled, I'll be using Option 2.
But of course. :P
Yay! *fangirlscream* XD Why over Wolf though? Is it because of the tail? If so then why not over pikachu? He doesn't have much to choose from when it comes to good PSA's. Just curious ^^
Quote from: zutox on August 18, 2012, 12:50:50 AM
Yay! *fangirlscream* XD Why over Wolf though? Is it because of the tail? If so then why not over pikachu? He doesn't have much to choose from when it comes to good PSA's. Just curious ^^
Neither Does Wolf... Does he? All I can think of are Wolverine and the one by EternalYoshi.
I think s/he chose wolf because it means s/he doesnt have to redo every single animation, seeing as wolf alread moves similar to a xenomorph(he sorta 'skulks' around, looking shifty)
Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 18, 2012, 01:12:30 AM
Neither Does Wolf... Does he? All I can think of are Wolverine and the one by EternalYoshi.
I think s/he chose wolf because it means s/he doesnt have to redo every single animation, seeing as wolf alread moves similar to a xenomorph(he sorta 'skulks' around, looking shifty)
You got a few good points there :) It's going to be hard having to choose between Xeno and Wovlerine X3
I think it's claws should do a motion similar to the Raptor...
Quote from: zutox on August 18, 2012, 12:50:50 AM
Yay! *fangirlscream* XD Why over Wolf though? Is it because of the tail? If so then why not over pikachu? He doesn't have much to choose from when it comes to good PSA's. Just curious ^^
I'm making the PSA over Wolf mainly because of the projectile. And Wolf also has a high file size.
Quote from: Velen on August 18, 2012, 02:50:59 AM
I think it's claws should do a motion similar to the Raptor...
Sure. I can work on that.
Damn straight he's got a good filesize.
I didn't know he could take 4k
But sadly... he is perma cast as Wolverine so I cannot use your hack.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 18, 2012, 03:28:11 AM
I'm making the PSA over Wolf mainly because of the projectile. And Wolf also has a high file size.
Sure. I can work on that.
What happened to the raptor project anyway? Sorry, I have been gone for quite some time.
Quote from: zutox on August 18, 2012, 11:33:12 AMWhat happened to the raptor project anyway? Sorry, I have been gone for quite some time.
You mean this?:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=T-Rex+PSA+v1&NameExact=on&ByUser= (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=T-Rex+PSA+v1&NameExact=on&ByUser=)*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*
Quote from: Solar99 on August 18, 2012, 02:41:37 PM
You mean this?:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=T-Rex+PSA+v1&NameExact=on&ByUser= (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=T-Rex+PSA+v1&NameExact=on&ByUser=)*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*
Not that, It was a raptor... I think(THINK) that it was released, when KJP started doing the dinosaur brawl thing... check his vault maybe?
Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 18, 2012, 06:30:38 PM
Not that, It was a raptor... I think(THINK) that it was released, when KJP started doing the dinosaur brawl thing... check his vault maybe?
kjp was doing the velociraptor psa and giganotosauros but i think he lost his hype for the lizards and he started doing porygon z and hitmonchan which i dont know what happened to them maybe on hold for something? i know porygonz needs a fixed try attack transparency and now hes doing xenomorph
Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 18, 2012, 06:30:38 PM
Not that, It was a raptor... I think(THINK) that it was released, when KJP started doing the dinosaur brawl thing... check his vault maybe?
Couldn't find it in his vault. That's sad, was so looking forward adding him to my brawl.
Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 18, 2012, 06:30:38 PMNot that, It was a raptor... I think(THINK) that it was released, when KJP started doing the dinosaur brawl thing... check his vault maybe?
I gave up on wanting to do that a while ago. But I still have my Raptor files though. It's just that I lost interest in the project. <.>
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 18, 2012, 08:39:01 PM
I gave up on wanting to do that a while ago. But I still have my Raptor files though. It's just that I lost interest in the project. <.>
^ Makes me sad :/
Perhaps you could use some of the animations you made for raptor in your upcoming Xenomorph PSA? Unless you plan on finishing raptor at a later time :)
Quote from: zutox on August 19, 2012, 01:53:17 AM
^ Makes me sad :/
Perhaps you could use some of the animations you made for raptor in your upcoming Xenomorph PSA? Unless you plan on finishing raptor at a later time :)
I do plan on finishing Raptor at a later time.
KJP do you only make bizarre hacks?
Quote from: Kienamaru on August 19, 2012, 02:45:33 AM
KJP do you only make bizarre hacks?
Bizarre? :srs: What makes you think that my PSAs are bizarre? I'm just like any other PSA maker, making characters that I like. Just because the characters I like aren't very popular than they once were, that does not make them bizarre.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 19, 2012, 03:29:10 AM
Bizarre? :srs: What makes you think that my PSAs are bizarre? I'm just like any other PSA maker, making characters that I like. Just because the characters I like aren't very popular than they once were, that does not make them bizarre.
I agree. most PSAers only psa what will get them downloads. you psa what you want
Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 19, 2012, 03:40:35 AM
I agree. most PSAers only psa what will get them downloads. you psa what you want
Also a thing to note is that while other PSA's that gets high amount of downloads gets changed out a lot, the more "special" ones are the one that people in my experience will want to keep in their brawl. Monster vs sword fighter...oh wait, we have like 5 sword fighters already, go monster! (or any other kind of non human awesome psa) X3
i love kjp psas because the char he does are unique and i hope he continues like that xenomorph is my favorite movie monster i love every alien movie even the 3rd one altough my favorite design is without a doubt the queen xD
Quote from: Carnage on August 19, 2012, 11:58:35 AM
i love kjp psas because the char he does are unique and i hope he continues like that xenomorph is my favorite movie monster i love every alien movie even the 3rd one altough my favorite design is without a doubt the queen xD
It's my favorite as well. I have the alien collectors box with all the DVD versions of it :) Am very much looking forward to this PSA. and as you said, they are indeed unique, which I think is what Brawl should be all about. Not having several of the same but lots of different play-styles and completely unique characters. kjp is good at doing that :)
Quote from: zutox on August 19, 2012, 01:48:51 PM
It's my favorite as well. I have the alien collectors box with all the DVD versions of it :) Am very much looking forward to this PSA. and as you said, they are indeed unique, which I think is what Brawl should be all about. Not having several of the same but lots of different play-styles and completely unique characters. kjp is good at doing that :)
and hopefully i can find someone to rig some alt costumes to the xeno psa like predalien,queen and praetorian to make the moveset even more epic xD
Really looking forward to this one; not as an Alien-fan, but a Contra-fan. Seriously, you have no idea how satisfying it is to kill the Xenomorph look-a-likes in Super Contra (Arcade ver.) and watch them explode into little pieces while they scream (I can't be the only one who enjoyed that). Can't wait to experience that again in Brawl, even if it doesn't actually explode. I do have one question: Will the Xeno have a balanced player-character PSA or will it have a "boss PSA" like your T-Rex?
Quote from: FailureBiWinning on August 20, 2012, 07:41:43 PM
Really looking forward to this one; not as an Alien-fan, but a Contra-fan. Seriously, you have no idea how satisfying it is to kill the Xenomorph look-a-likes in Super Contra (Arcade ver.) and watch them explode into little pieces while they scream (I can't be the only one who enjoyed that). Can't wait to experience that again in Brawl, even if it doesn't actually explode. I do have one question: Will the Xeno have a balanced player-character PSA or will it have a "boss PSA" like your T-Rex?
from the moveset in the OP it seems to be a balanced char and i loved playing Contra 3 the best snes game ever xD cant beat a giant turtle boss on the first level :P
I have some bad news. I'm going to have to cancel the current Xenomorph project. Why? Because the current model I have rigged lags the game a bit (I tried using the ProOptimizer the model, but it just looks like crap. You can notice how bad it looks ingame once optimized. And I didn't optimize it too much, just enough to make the amount of faces/verts slightly under the limit.). And that there is a limit on how many hurtboxes you can have on a character (I want this character to be as complete as possible). So until I can find a high quality Xenomorph model that isn't the AVP 2010 model and is under the vertex/faces limit, I won't be working on this project.
Too long, didn't read? The Xenomorph project is canceled until I can find a different model. :-\
In the meantime, I'll be working on someone else...
By "someone" is it Dark Lord Ganondorf revamp? Or is he still on hold?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 30, 2012, 03:54:44 AM
I have some bad news. I'm going to have to cancel the current Xenomorph project. Why? Because the current model I have rigged lags the game a bit (I tried using the ProOptimizer the model, but it just looks like crap. You can notice how bad it looks ingame once optimized. And I didn't optimize it too much, just enough to make the amount of faces/verts slightly under the limit.). And that there is a limit on how many hurtboxes you can have on a character (I want this character to be as complete as possible). So until I can find a high quality Xenomorph model that isn't the AVP 2010 model and is under the vertex/faces limit, I won't be working on this project.
Too long, didn't read? The Xenomorph project is canceled until I can find a different model. :-\
In the meantime, I'll be working on someone else...
*sad, very sad* V.:V
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 30, 2012, 03:58:50 AM
By "someone" is it Dark Lord Ganondorf revamp? Or is he still on hold?
Until my general interest in that revamp spikes up again, that revamp will most likely stay on hold.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 30, 2012, 03:54:44 AM
I have some bad news. I'm going to have to cancel the current Xenomorph project. Why? Because the current model I have rigged lags the game a bit (I tried using the ProOptimizer the model, but it just looks like crap. You can notice how bad it looks ingame once optimized. And I didn't optimize it too much, just enough to make the amount of faces/verts slightly under the limit.). And that there is a limit on how many hurtboxes you can have on a character (I want this character to be as complete as possible). So until I can find a high quality Xenomorph model that isn't the AVP 2010 model and is under the vertex/faces limit, I won't be working on this project.
Too long, didn't read? The Xenomorph project is canceled until I can find a different model. :-\
In the meantime, I'll be working on someone else...
that is really a shame :S the xenomorph over snake doesnt lag the game and doesnt look like crap imo maybe you should use that and rig it? since hi bet something is lowered on him verts and texture possibly
Quote from: Carnage on August 30, 2012, 08:40:02 AM
that is really a sahem :S the xenomorph over snake doesnt lag the game and doesnt look like crap imo maybe you should use that and rig it? since hi bet something is lowered on him verts and texture possibly
Would be worth a shot, I think the model looks quite good :)
Oh... Shame :(
Well... In February, Colonial Marines gets released... Maybe then.
Scizor or Ganondorf?
Quote from: Kienamaru on August 30, 2012, 04:06:09 PM
Scizor or Ganondorf?
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 30, 2012, 03:58:50 AM
By "someone" is it Dark Lord Ganondorf revamp? Or is he still on hold?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 30, 2012, 04:30:32 AM
Until my general interest in that revamp spikes up again, that revamp will most likely stay on hold.
KJP are you willing to revamp Silver? i mean he isn't that electric and such and you said i would say it in your thread.
Are you going to resume Porygon Z? o.o Since DLGanon is on hold, Alba has Scizor, and Xeno is canceled. Or Hitmonchan?
Quote from: SouthCraft on September 02, 2012, 06:18:11 PM
KJP are you willing to revamp Silver? i mean he isn't that electric and such and you said i would say it in your thread.
I do plan on making another revamp (I honestly admit I felt like I half-assed both versions). But it won't be over Diddy Kong or Falco. And since I failed to complete my previous project and lost interest on another, I suppose I could start on the revamp.
But before I do, I need to do some research, come up with a moveset idea, and think of a character to put him over that everyone will be happy with. But this will not be without drawbacks. People will most likely question or complain about custom SFX. But I do have an idea for that. If anyone has a good amount of Silver SFX and wishes to provide me with it, I'll make the custom SFX myself.
I need the following voice clips:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Please make sure that those voice clips are in High Quality, have only his voice in the audio file (no background music, no environmental sounds, no other character voices, etc), and all files must be in the .wav format. This last thing is optional (but recommended): Have all voice clips be by the same voice actor.
Quote from: xZedkiel on September 02, 2012, 06:56:35 PM
Are you going to resume Porygon Z? o.o Since DLGanon is on hold, Alba has Scizor, and Xeno is canceled. Or Hitmonchan?
Porygon-Z is still facing the semi-transparency issue. And I lost interest in Hitmonchan due to some situations that I will not bring up.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 02, 2012, 06:56:35 PM
I do plan on making another revamp (I honestly admit I felt like I half-assed both versions). But it won't be over Diddy Kong or Falco. And since I failed to complete my previous project and lost interest on another, I suppose I could start on the revamp.
But before I do, I need to do some research, come up with a moveset idea, and think of a character to put him over that everyone will be happy with. But this will not be without drawbacks. People will most likely question or complain about custom SFX. But I do have an idea for that. If anyone has a good amount of Silver SFX and wishes to provide me with it, I'll make the custom SFX myself.
I need the following voice clips:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Please make sure that those voice clips are in High Quality, have only his voice in the audio file (no background music, no environmental sounds, no other character voices, etc), and all files must be in the .wav format. This last thing is optional (but recommended): Have all voice clips be by the same voice actor.
Porygon-Z is still facing the semi-transparency issue. And I lost interest in Hitmonchan due to some situations that I will not bring up.
I actually have a Silver PSA idea on a Notepad. I could show it to you (here or if you prefer MSN) if you want.
PS: My main problem with the PSA was kinda that he was too electric but also the Final Smash.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 02, 2012, 06:56:35 PM
I do plan on making another revamp (I honestly admit I felt like I half-assed both versions). But it won't be over Diddy Kong or Falco. And since I failed to complete my previous project and lost interest on another, I suppose I could start on the revamp.
But before I do, I need to do some research, come up with a moveset idea, and think of a character to put him over that everyone will be happy with. But this will not be without drawbacks. People will most likely question or complain about custom SFX. But I do have an idea for that. If anyone has a good amount of Silver SFX and wishes to provide me with it, I'll make the custom SFX myself.
I need the following voice clips:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Please make sure that those voice clips are in High Quality, have only his voice in the audio file (no background music, no environmental sounds, no other character voices, etc), and all files must be in the .wav format. This last thing is optional (but recommended): Have all voice clips be by the same voice actor.
Porygon-Z is still facing the semi-transparency issue. And I lost interest in Hitmonchan due to some situations that I will not bring up.
you should let him stay over diddykong/falco cuz ppl have made they´s CSS/CSP/BPs over them
and made they´s roster to get over falco or diddykong
like me was needing silver back to falco for get Waluigi over diddykong at same time have goku over pit
Quote from: Blase005 on September 02, 2012, 07:15:24 PM
I actually have a Silver PSA idea on a Notepad. I could show it to you (here or if you prefer MSN) if you want.
Feel free to post your idea here. :)
Quote from: Blase005 on September 02, 2012, 07:15:24 PMPS: My main problem with the PSA was kinda that he was too electric but also the Final Smash.
I get that often. <.>
Quote from: Mariodk on September 02, 2012, 07:29:18 PM
you should let him stay over diddykong/falco cuz ppl have made they´s CSS/CSP/BPs over them
and made they´s roster to get over falco or diddykong
like me was needing silver back to falco for get Waluigi over diddykong at same time have goku over pit
You might be right. But with the last 2 versions people complained about Silver v1 being over Falco. And then complaining that v2 was over Diddy Kong. I will make the CSPs if need be. >.>
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 02, 2012, 08:03:58 PM
Feel free to post your idea here. :)
I get that often. <.>
You might be right. But with the last 2 versions people complained about Silver v1 being over Falco. And then complaining that v2 was over Diddy Kong. I will make the CSPs if need be. >.>
Or you can use my CSPs, BPs, CSS icons, Stock icons, and recolors. o.o They use the GHZ model though, Idk if you'd prefer the Generations one. The CSPs are perfect pose.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 02, 2012, 08:03:58 PM
Feel free to post your idea here. :)
I get that often. <.>
You might be right. But with the last 2 versions people complained about Silver v1 being over Falco. And then complaining that v2 was over Diddy Kong. I will make the CSPs if need be. >.>
idk why there was complaining back then with v1 cuz silver was like the only falco PSA back then
but v2 over diddy kong i understand cuz most ppl got waluigi over diddy kong while they had goku/sora over pit
Quote from: xZedkiel on September 02, 2012, 08:43:25 PM
Or you can use my CSPs, BPs, CSS icons, Stock icons, and recolors. o.o They use the GHZ model though, Idk if you'd prefer the Generations one. The CSPs are perfect pose.
Would you mind showing me?
Quote from: Mariodk on September 02, 2012, 08:53:36 PM
idk why there was complaining back then with v1 cuz silver was like the only falco PSA back then
but v2 over diddy kong i understand cuz most ppl got waluigi over diddy kong while they had goku/sora over pit
I also want to have him over another character because Scizor is over Falco. First of all, I need to see if I agree with Blase's moveset idea.
kjp did you ever checked the xenomorph on snake? the model looks preety good and you could rigg ir with taill bones
Quote from: Carnage on September 02, 2012, 09:28:53 PM
kjp did you ever checked the xenomorph on snake? the model looks preety good and you could rigg ir with taill bones
Yes. That model is still the 2010 model. I'd rather look for a different model.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 02, 2012, 09:25:10 PM
Would you mind showing me?
I also want to have him over another character because Scizor is over Falco. First of all, I need to see if I agree with Blase's moveset idea.
Here it is:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm also working on an improved Brawl Silver model with more High poly parts and mouth expressions. Still needs rigged fingers though. I also removed the sphere cause Silver never rolls up into a sphere.
(I don't have a picture of it currently)
PS: "True Silver" is just a base name.
PPS: I made some custom animations as well if you want me to send them to you (along with the model) so you can see them.
Quote from: Blase005 on September 02, 2012, 09:40:39 PM
Here it is:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
PS: "True Silver" is just a base name.
I'm not too sure. The Final Smash doesn't seem possible. And I don't think the Neutral Special is either. There is also a lack of Neutral Attacks, Smash Attacks, Air Attacks, and Throws. But thank you for sharing your ideas. :)
Quote from: Blase005 on September 02, 2012, 09:40:39 PM
I'm also working on an improved Brawl Silver model with more High poly parts and mouth expressions. Still needs rigged fingers though. I also removed the sphere cause Silver never rolls up into a sphere. (I don't have a picture of it currently)
I think that the sphere should be kept due to the fact that Sonic's Ledge attack and Downed attack use the sphere. I don't really want to re-animate those moves.
Quote from: Blase005 on September 02, 2012, 09:40:39 PM
PPS: I made some custom animations as well if you want me to send them to you (along with the model) so you can see them.
Feel free to when you have the time.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 02, 2012, 09:53:31 PM
I'm not too sure. The Final Smash doesn't seem possible. And I don't think the Neutral Special is either. There is also a lack of Neutral Attacks, Smash Attacks, Air Attacks, and Throws. But thank you for sharing your ideas. :)
I think that the sphere should be kept due to the fact that Sonic's Ledge attack and Downed attack use the sphere. I don't really want to re-animate those moves.
Feel free to when you have the time.
I made my Silver model have a body sphere (that is when the character is the sphere instead of a ball), the Final Smash is pretty much Ike's but further away, The Netrual B is pretty much the Car Throw but with a crate but if you can't make it fly at a target or have a cool down then that's fine.
I have ideas for throws and I made new Attack11 and Attack12. I also made a Dash but I'm gonna change it.
I'll be willing to make the Sphere attacks look diffirent. Don't worry ;) (I will have to use my model for it though)
http://puu.sh/11rzJ (http://puu.sh/11rzJ) My model btw. The bracelets are from the Black Costume Sonic, the shoes are more highpoly, the hands are from Sonic (which is why they aren't rigged yet. I'm used to 06 fingers) and the mouths are also obviously from Sonic. The glove textures are from the other Silver and the Body is a bit more White to fit his actual colors.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 02, 2012, 09:30:19 PM
Yes. That model is still the 2010 model. I'd rather look for a different model.
but it is lowered to not lag the game at all i did some 4 players matches with no lag at all and it looks preety good ingame still the only other alien models are the ones from the previous alien vs predator wich are low poly old pc game models
your going to be changing the entire moveset? i only disliked silvers over falcos neutral and up special but it was better than the diddy kong version :-\
Quote from: xZedkiel on September 02, 2012, 11:07:10 PM
Sent you a PM.
Alright. I'll look into it. :)
Quote from: XxTAILSxX on September 03, 2012, 12:33:11 AM
your going to be changing the entire moveset? i only disliked silvers over falcos neutral and up special but it was better than the diddy kong version :-\
I'm glad that you enjoyed the moveset. But this time around, I want to make this moveset and have it feel like I didn't half ass it. :-\ But I do plan on keeping attacks that everyone liked from previous versions.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 03, 2012, 12:42:34 AM
Alright. I'll look into it. :)
I sent you the ones over Falco, since that's the one I use. Hope that's not a problem bro.
what do u mean half ass it? it was the best of all the other silvers in the vault imo
Quote from: XxTAILSxX on September 03, 2012, 02:22:30 AM
what do u mean half ass it? it was the best of all the other silvers in the vault imo
i think the falco one was the best overall. but the part of the new one that had the captain falcon ship/car was the best part to me
For me, Silver's problem was range on some attacks, as i found it incredibly difficult to hit with some of them, that and he's pretty slow, but he's slow in the Sonic games as well so thats fitting. He also seems pretty weak for someone so slow, usually if a character has slow attacks they are also powerful as well.
His air attacks should be revamped imo, not that they are bad, but when combined with his floatiness and air speed, its really hard to efficiently use them.
I had no problem with some of his moves being electric based, in fact it fits for a psychokinesis based moveset (which may i add, Ness and Lucas also have, and a lot of their PK attacks are electric based).
Also, what are his current kill moves? I was going up against a god psa, but i could only seem to build up damage, and i couldnt kill the opponent.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 02, 2012, 09:30:19 PM
Yes. That model is still the 2010 model. I'd rather look for a different model.
i was planing one make a new model like the same way i did my version of shadow
use sonic´s body and use the head/shoes/rings at wrist/chest hair from a silver model
so the rig can be perfected
I'm probably gonna rig the fingers of my Silver Model after school today. I forgot to mention that he also has eyelids from Sonic.
Oh and here are the throw ideas I had:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
All of these uses his Psychokinesis.
The Grab has a pretty long range (Hookshot Range)
Quote from: Blase005 on September 03, 2012, 05:43:34 AM
I'm probably gonna rig the fingers of my Silver Model after school today. I forgot to mention that he also has eyelids from Sonic.
Oh and here are the throw ideas I had:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
All of these uses his Psychokinesis.
The Grab has a pretty long range (Hookshot Range)
what about all the stuff sonic got like:
animted eyes/faces/mouths/blinking?
@blase: Silver doesnt have that much range in any game he's in, why would he in brawl? It's a way too big range for it. Use the range that most of the people have, close range.
Quote from: Mariodk on September 03, 2012, 05:50:48 AM
what about all the stuff sonic got like:
animted eyes/faces/mouths/blinking?
He has Mouths and Blinking but no animated eyes or faces. He doesn't really need it though.
Quote from: パンドラの心 on September 03, 2012, 12:41:14 PM
@blase: Silver doesnt have that much range in any game he's in, why would he in brawl? It's a way too big range for it. Use the range that most of the people have, close range.
Silver is Psychokinetic. His Range has always been Brawl Link Hookshot range cause he can grab stuff with his powers. Also Silver has NEVER been a close range character.
My Moveset of Silver has been created through the eyes of a Silver fan and I know that he can still be long range but still be balanced. All you need to do is to make him slower on the A attacks, make his top speed around Meta Knight's speed, Give him a better jump (in 06 he has the highest jump) than Sonic, make all his B moves have something to do with Psychokinesis (besides Down B that should be Shock Bracelet) but still have them be slow but strong, Make his grab the length of Brawl Link's hookshot (have a cyanish green light appear infront of him), pretty much make him a slow character that has a good jump and long range special attacks and grab.
Understand what I mean?
wasnt silver only in one game?
Link's Clawshot is too long of a range for a psychokinetic grab imo, i think maybe Toon Link's grab range would be better, as its still ranged, just shorter.
As for speed, Silver is the slowest character (in 06') on the ground, so he should be around the same speed as maybe Mario, or Ike, or something like that. Air speed should be slightly faster. Give his first jump the same height as Luigi's, and the midair jump the same height as Mario's.
His up special should give around the same distance as Fox's. He should also have high traction (being the slowest hedgehog on the ground). Fall speed should be around Wario's i think. And his weight should be slightly higher than Sonic's.
Quote from: XxTAILSxX on September 04, 2012, 12:11:04 AM
wasnt silver only in one game?
As for playable in a main series game, yes. For appearances (playable or otherwise), no.
As far as i know, Silver is playable in these games:
Sonic 06'
Sonic Riders Zero Gravity
Sonic Free Riders
Sonic Rivals
Sonic Rivals 2
There may be more than that but other than the last two on that list, i know he's playable in all of those. Other than those though, Silver appears in other games just not as playable (such as in Sonic Generations as a Boss)
I don't remember Toon Link's Hookshot Range.
I kinda gave my current animations for him the Super Sonic run to see how it looked but I think a regular run would look better maybe.
I don't think Silver should have Wario's weight though cause in Sonic 06 he fell just as fast as Sonic and Shadow but there is no doubt that he had the better jump.
My idea for the Up Special is kinda just Sonic's Up Special but with no Spring. But maybe to make it diffirent from his special your movement can be locked during it.
I'll continue my message after school. Cya.
Thats not bad at all :) and imo it would be cool for silver to use fire fox with a blue or teal colored effect
Quote from: XxTAILSxX on September 04, 2012, 06:39:22 AM
Thats not bad at all :) and imo it would be cool for silver to use fire fox with a blue or teal colored effect
Actually i didnt mean give Silver Fox's move, i just meant have whatever special move Silver gets, give the same distance as Fire Fox.
@Blase: I said have his fall speed be the same as Wario's not his weight, those are two different things. Weight determines how easy it is to knock someone off the stage, fall speed determines how fast you fall in midair.
Examples: Wario is a heavyweight, but he falls somewhat slowly. Fox is a middleweight, but has a fast fall speed.
I knew what u meant but im just saying id love to see silver do that
Quote from: XxTAILSxX on September 04, 2012, 07:00:17 AM
I knew what u meant but im just saying id love to see silver do that
He kinda already does that, just without the flames lol, its just a hover dash in whichever direction you want.
Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on September 04, 2012, 07:17:11 AM
He kinda already does that, just without the flames lol, its just a hover dash in whichever direction you want.
I'll have to dissagree. That is a too good of a Up B and 2 characters already have it (not counting Wolf cause he HAS a diffirent moveset kinda). I still think a dash upwards in the style of Sonic's Up B would be good. I could animate that easily if the Spring is removed.
that seems too similar to sonic and shadow
Quote from: XxTAILSxX on September 04, 2012, 06:43:21 PM
that seems too similar to sonic and shadow
Shadow isn't an actual Brawl Character.
Also a Dash to any direction is too similiar to Fox and Falco.
kjp i found some diferent xenomorph models since you couldnt get yours to work
http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/xenomorph/14-1-0-961 (http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/xenomorph/14-1-0-961) AVP2 model?
http://www.mediafire.com/?kqpax77znitciey (http://www.mediafire.com/?kqpax77znitciey) custom made xenomorph to resemble the xeno from the 1st movie
http://www.gamefront.com/files/Alien/;6825;/fileinfo.html (http://www.gamefront.com/files/Alien/;6825;/fileinfo.html) alien model on a quacke mod
the first one is already rigged but doesnt import in bbx probably something isnt rigged it states mesh3 needs something fixed but you would need to lower the textures i think also, i hope some of this xeno models might interest you and make you hype about the xeno moveset again :P hopefully they will work ingame with no filesize or lag.
Quote from: Carnage on September 05, 2012, 07:12:12 AM
kjp i found some diferent xenomorph models since you couldnt get yours to work
http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/xenomorph/14-1-0-961 (http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/xenomorph/14-1-0-961) AVP2 model?
http://www.mediafire.com/?kqpax77znitciey (http://www.mediafire.com/?kqpax77znitciey) custom made xenomorph to resemble the xeno from the 1st movie
http://www.gamefront.com/files/Alien/;6825;/fileinfo.html (http://www.gamefront.com/files/Alien/;6825;/fileinfo.html) alien model on a quacke mod
the first one is already rigged but doesnt import in bbx probably something isnt rigged it states mesh3 needs something fixed but you would need to lower the textures i think also, i hope some of this xeno models might interest you and make you hype about the xeno moveset again :P hopefully they will work ingame with no filesize or lag.
Awesomesauce! It would have been so awesome if he could indeed use one of them :)
Great find Carnage :D
Quote from: Carnage on September 05, 2012, 07:12:12 AM
kjp i found some diferent xenomorph models since you couldnt get yours to work
http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/xenomorph/14-1-0-961 (http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/xenomorph/14-1-0-961) AVP2 model?
http://www.mediafire.com/?kqpax77znitciey (http://www.mediafire.com/?kqpax77znitciey) custom made xenomorph to resemble the xeno from the 1st movie
http://www.gamefront.com/files/Alien/;6825;/fileinfo.html (http://www.gamefront.com/files/Alien/;6825;/fileinfo.html) alien model on a quacke mod
the first one is already rigged but doesnt import in bbx probably something isnt rigged it states mesh3 needs something fixed but you would need to lower the textures i think also, i hope some of this xeno models might interest you and make you hype about the xeno moveset again :P hopefully they will work ingame with no filesize or lag.
I do not like any of those models. >.> But thanks for looking.
I think I'll just have to use the AVP 2010 model and wait for BJ to finish the tristripper for BB.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 05, 2012, 05:44:59 PM
I do not like any of those models. >.> But thanks for looking.
I think I'll just have to use the AVP 2010 model and wait for BJ to finish the tristripper for BB.
lag isnt due to filesize of the pcs but the verts the model have so it wont stop the lag tough it will reduce the pcs only sadly :S
Quote from: Carnage on September 05, 2012, 06:00:23 PM
lag isnt due to filesize of the pcs but the verts the model have so it wont stop the lag tough it will reduce the pcs only sadly :S
I already know that. I could ask Starwaffle if he could do some model edits. But he's often busy. But I'll ask him if I get the chance.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 05, 2012, 06:02:12 PM
I already know that. I could ask Starwaffle if he could do some model edits. But he's often busy. But I'll ask him if I get the chance.
well most ppl would say por optimize it but you already have that model pro optimized over snake you can turn it into dae and rigg it
How is Scizor?
Quote from: Kagemaru on September 05, 2012, 08:50:28 PM
How is Scizor?
It's in Wolfric's hands to finish balancing it. But I need to think of some GFX to use to indicate if Scizor is buffed. And it has to be fitting for the 2 buffs. I just haven't got to it yet. <.>
Also... If you are still willing to help give sora a better glide, I can't upload but could you copy paste the code for the individual animations in a pm that would be great. I have all the animations you said you required ready... I just can't upload. If you still want to help shoot me a pm please.
hey KJP i found your old fighter marth psa on my computer if you want it. i remember people looking for it
Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 10, 2012, 01:28:50 AM
hey KJP i found your old fighter marth psa on my computer if you want it. i remember people looking for it
Sure. I could put it up on my Vault again. :)
Progress? Just curious...
Oh, and incase you didn't see my reply to what you said in my thread:
I was more so referring to the new FitMarth.pac that me and Anonymous were making since you said the old one was flawed. I couldn't put an ETA on Sora because we haven't completed that one that we still need to give to you. I wasn't talking about the first one lol. Either I was unclear or you misunderstood. But from what Anonymous told me, the new FitMarth.pac works just fine and we made sure to do the whole thing over in PSA. He's just double checking my code and fixing some stuff since I changed one of the specials because the original SpecialAirS wouldn't 'move' in the air but only when you reached the ground.
Quote from: Kagemaru on September 12, 2012, 12:27:59 PM
Progress? Just curious...
Progress on who? Scizor just needs the Tailwind GFX indicator. And I changed my mind about making a Silver v3 right now. You can see the character I'm working on in the WIP PSA Workshop thread.
Quote from: Kagemaru on September 12, 2012, 12:27:59 PMOh, and incase you didn't see my reply to what you said in my thread
No worries. I saw what you said.
>.>
<.<
Another bump. With a brief update. As you all know, I changed my mind about making a Silver v3 right now. But I will still be doing a character. Wanna know who he or she is?
Well...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Edit: Set up a poll for which item should be used as the Down Special for Soldier. You have 1 of 3 options to choose from.Here are your options.
Option 1: Buff Banner.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Option 2: Battalion's Backup.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Option 3: Concheror.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
over who will the soldier be?
im guessing snake cuz of all his explosive weapons and stuff, but i may be wrong, also, im guessing up-B will be jumping with a rocket thingy, right?
Quote from: jokekid on September 21, 2012, 09:56:59 AM
over who will the soldier be?
im guessing snake cuz of all his explosive weapons and stuff, but i may be wrong, also, im guessing up-B will be jumping with a rocket thingy, right?
I'm not sure who Soldier will be going over. I'm currently running some PSA tests with Snake. And I'm not sure about his Up Special. But his Neutral Special will use the Rocket Jump.
oh i thought up special would make more sense for rocket jump, since, well... it's a jump
i never played tf2 so i know nothing about the moves i did played tf1 and i loved being the enginner to build turrets :P
Just fooling around with PSA and stuff (boredom also had a factor). I haven't been doing anything lately because I've been helping others with PSA work (i.e. giving Kage's Sora my gliding coding, helping Anivernage with his Sauske, and giving SouthCraft's Knuckles my glide).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And if you're wondering about Soldier, I passed his rig onto Pervy to finish up and add on his nice mouth rigging. I'm still developing his moveset though.
I haven't looked at the coding yet. But in case I can't understand it when I get around to looking at it (I'm waiting until Anonymous makes some minor finishing touches) would you mind explaining it to me so that way I don't have to continuously ask you cause I know that would get annoying after a while.
Quote from: Kagemaru on September 24, 2012, 08:04:49 AM
I haven't looked at the coding yet. But in case I can't understand it when I get around to looking at it (I'm waiting until Anonymous makes some minor finishing touches) would you mind explaining it to me so that way I don't have to continuously ask you cause I know that would get annoying after a while.
I already put the glide coding in and sent you and Anon the files. .-.
Edit: The current moveset ideas for Soldier are in the OP now. Feel free to read and tell me your thoughts.
those speed thingies seem rough to code, but would be pretty cool and original
Why is the Nuetral-B the rocket jump? shouldn't it be a standard Rocket Launch based on Snakes projecile? (if using snake)
Up-B on the ground makes sense to throw one of his grenades.
the Down-B on the ground makes more sense to use Rocket jump.
Up-B in the air should be a midair rocket jump.
you can Brawlify him too by giving him things that could fit the character but are not canon.
look at Captain Falcon. where the hell did he get half of his moves when he is originally just a race car pilot/ bounty hunter.
other characters could include Peach/and many many others.
You've misunderstood me again.
I have what you sent me. I just haven't lookd at the code yet. I'm not in a hurry to do so until Anonymous (who you also sent Sora to) gets back to me with the finishing touches that need to be made.
Once that happens, I plan to look at the glide code then. Then, if I don't understand it, I was planning to ask you to explain it to me.
Thats all I meant.
Quote from: Kagemaru on September 24, 2012, 11:51:58 AM
You've misunderstood me again.
I have what you sent me. I just haven't lookd at the code yet. I'm not in a hurry to do so until Anonymous (who you also sent Sora to) gets back to me with the finishing touches that need to be made.
Once that happens, I plan to look at the glide code then. Then, if I don't understand it, I was planning to ask you to explain it to me.
Thats all I meant.
Oh. OK then. Sorry for misunderstanding.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 24, 2012, 11:39:59 AM
Why is the Nuetral-B the rocket jump? shouldn't it be a standard Rocket Launch based on Snakes projecile? (if using snake)
It's not only the Rocket Jump. The player gets to aim where the projectile is fired.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 24, 2012, 11:39:59 AM
Up-B on the ground makes sense to throw one of his grenades.
My idea for the Up Special is supposed to reflect on the comedic aspect of TF2.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 24, 2012, 11:39:59 AM
the Down-B on the ground makes more sense to use Rocket jump.
As I said, the Neutral Special letting the player aim where they please covers it. And I also wanted to put in one of his banners.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 24, 2012, 11:39:59 AM
Up-B in the air should be a midair rocket jump.
That isn't a good idea in my general opinion. There is no surface for him to shoot at.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 24, 2012, 11:39:59 AM
you can Brawlify him too by giving him things that could fit the character but are not canon. look at Captain Falcon. where the hell did he get half of his moves when he is originally just a race car pilot/ bounty hunter. other characters could include Peach/and many many others.
I'm not aiming to have a full cannon moveset. Soldier is a war obsessed American, and I plan on fitting those aspects in as well as TF2 aspects.
Quote from: jokekid on September 24, 2012, 11:04:29 AM
those speed thingies seem rough to code, but would be pretty cool and original
The coding wouldn't be very difficult. The closest thing to difficult would be to have 4+ of the same animation, just each with faster TransN movement.
well, okay i didn't fully read it cause i was doing something then i just put my opinion up. alright, i do apologise.
and the banners make sense
is his melee weapons going to include the pickaxes/other melee weapons he uses. except the Half Zatoichi (seeing how that's an item)
i was only giving my honest input. seeing how i've got a badge for it, i might as well use what i'm somewhat known for.
after the soldier, would you like to make a Scout character next?
i would like to do him myself. i might need some assisitance.
but i'm going to wait til a model is imported over someone. i would be too tempted to make his N-B the Sandman. XD
but the soldier is going to be an interesting submission. i think one of his winning taunts should be him knocking the pickaxe on his head.
this character has many possibilities.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 24, 2012, 12:27:49 PM
well, okay i didn't fully read it cause i was doing something then i just put my opinion up. alright, i do apologise.
It's alright.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 24, 2012, 12:27:49 PM
is his melee weapons going to include the pickaxes/other melee weapons he uses?
Just the Equalizer before it became 2 different weapons in the Pyromaina update.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 24, 2012, 12:27:49 PM
after the soldier, would you like to make a Scout character next?
I think that Scout shouldn't be too difficult to implement. I might make Scout. But not until I finish up the other movesets that I've started on, but never finished.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 24, 2012, 12:27:49 PM
but the soldier is going to be an interesting submission. i think one of his winning taunts should be him knocking the pickaxe on his head. this character has many possibilities.
I'm glad you like the concept.
its a shame teh rigg wont be onslot he could be fun using snake models with the psa and all :P
Soldier moveset plan is now finished. Check the OP (Original Post) to read the full moveset idea.
Hm... Sounds interesting. I'd have to see the moves in action to really judge them properly...
Although, about that final smash... I feel that's WAY too weak for a Final Smash. Super Sonic lasts 15 seconds, Wario Man lasts that long too, and has powered up versions of his normal moves. Same for Giga Bowser...
Heck, I think a Starman is better then the final smash... ._.
Perhaps you should make it like the uber charge found in the Saxton Hale mod... This makes you invincible, and gives crits. This way, it would have SOME use...
Hello. As soon as I heard you were creating the soldier as a playable character with his own original move set, I could not help but to whip up a account as soon as I could. Im already stunned that some one actually planned creating this- i've always wondered how soldier would play out against nintendo characters! Im already in love with the move set, its just that I was wondering if you had any Visual information for me-or anyone else. I would love to see some screenshots or model pics. Please respond-as I am a BIG fan of tf2, and I am looking foward to this release!
Quote from: Koolaid on October 02, 2012, 07:53:45 PM
Hello. As soon as I heard you were creating the soldier as a playable character with his own original move set, I could not help but to whip up a account as soon as I could. Im already stunned that some one actually planned creating this- i've always wondered how soldier would play out against nintendo characters! Im already in love with the move set, its just that I was wondering if you had any Visual information for me-or anyone else. I would love to see some screenshots or model pics. Please respond-as I am a BIG fan of tf2, and I am looking foward to this release!
Thanks for the support. :) But unfortunately, I don't have any picture previews yet. The rig is almost done though. A friend of mine is finishing up the rig. I rigged everything except the mouth and face. But I haven't heard anything from him yet.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 02, 2012, 08:00:13 PM
Thanks for the support. :) But unfortunately, I don't have any picture previews yet. The rig is almost done though. A friend of mine is finishing up the rig. I rigged everything except the mouth and face. But I haven't heard anything from him yet.
Awesome. Cant wait! One more question btw---how long does it take you to make character? And is their any prediction of a release date for this character?
Quote from: Koolaid on October 02, 2012, 08:03:54 PM
Awesome. Cant wait! One more question btw---how long does it take you to make character? And is their any prediction of a release date for this character?
I'll start on the moveset once my friend finishes the mouth+face rig. And then it will take some time. PSA coding won't be much of a problem. But animations will take the most time. If I don't procrastinate, then I could have the moveset done in a week or two.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 02, 2012, 08:07:35 PM
I'll start on the moveset once my friend finishes the mouth+face rig. And then it will take some time. PSA coding won't be much of a problem. But animations will take the most time. If I don't procrastinate, then I could have the moveset done in a week or two.
Sweet. Thanks for responding back to me, I did not expect you to answer so quickly. Hope you create the soldier as fast as you responded :P good luck !
While I'm waiting for pervy to finish the mouth and face rig of Soldier, I will be re-rigging Raptor and planning a moveset for him/her as well.
Quote from: Koolaid on October 02, 2012, 08:18:08 PM
Sweet. Thanks for responding back to me, I did not expect you to answer so quickly. Hope you create the soldier as fast as you responded :P good luck !
No problem. :) And I try to reply as quickly as I can to questions. And again, thanks for the support. :)
I think everything about this moveset is really fun. If you have a soundpack installed, it will make it even funnier.
The final smash shold be the Ubercharge for 5 seconds. and may i suggest that he does Crits for those 5 seconds? seeing how TF2 and the Soldier is infamous for those Crit Rockets.
either way, this is really fun
Will you include hats <_< OH GOD HOW MUCH I HATE HATS!!! but TF2 is also famous for those blasted things. i like the hats but i hate how everyone is willing to sell their souls for them. anyway i cannot wait
Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 03, 2012, 04:00:27 PM
I think everything about this moveset is really fun. If you have a soundpack installed, it will make it even funnier.
I plan on making a sound pack for him.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 03, 2012, 04:00:27 PM
The final smash shold be the Ubercharge for 5 seconds. and may i suggest that he does Crits for those 5 seconds? seeing how TF2 and the Soldier is infamous for those Crit Rockets.
Yes. I'll edit the Final Smash for him to be both invincible and deal critical hits. And I'll make the duration 10 seconds instead of 5 seconds.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 03, 2012, 04:00:27 PM
Will you include hats <_<
Yes I will be including hats as optional costumes.
this may sound stupid but will solider possibly be ported over another character? so i can keep snake :<
Quote from: TheUnknownMan on October 03, 2012, 08:44:43 PM
this may sound stupid but will solider possibly be ported over another character? so i can keep snake :<
I currently do not know who I will be putting Soldier over. I think he won't be over Snake though. With this big of a moveset, I need to put him over someone who can go over 500KB
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 03, 2012, 09:06:07 PM
I currently do not know who I will be putting Soldier over. I think he won't be over Snake though. With this big of a moveset, I need to put him over someone who can go over 500KB
if you use bbx you shouldnt have to worry about psa size if if use psa well your choices are limited probable marth or ike and i dont remenber if ganon also had a big one tough
Quote from: Carnage on October 03, 2012, 09:36:04 PM
if you use bbx you shouldnt have to worry about psa size if if use psa well your choices are limited probable marth or ike and i dont remenber if ganon also had a big one tough
Link, Toon Link, Marth, Ike, Falco, Fox, Wolf, Yoshi, Peach, Meta Knight, Pit, Ness, and Lucas are all known to be able to go over 500 KB.
any progress so far? or is rigging still happening? o.o
Quote from: Koolaid on October 04, 2012, 01:55:47 AM
any progress so far? or is rigging still happening? o.o
Rigging is still in the process. :-\
Edit:While Pervy is finishing up my TF2 Soldier rig, I decided to do a re-rig of a previous model. The re-rig is about 45% complete.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'd rather have soldier over marth in my opinion. Idk I just dont really use him hardly.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 03, 2012, 09:41:16 PM
Link, Toon Link, Marth, Ike, Falco, Fox, Wolf, Yoshi, Peach, Meta Knight, Pit, Ness, and Lucas are all known to be able to go over 500 KB.
Hm... How about either Toon Link, or Ness? Granted... They would need a sound pack BADLY. But still. Not many good PSAs on those two.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 04, 2012, 02:08:25 AM
Rigging is still in the process. :-\
Edit:
While Pervy is finishing up my TF2 Soldier rig, I decided to do a re-rig of a previous model. The re-rig is about 45% complete.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Oh man, I would kill to see some soldier spoilers :3
Quote from: Koolaid on October 04, 2012, 04:17:26 AMOh man, I would kill to see some soldier spoilers :3
Once pervy finishes the rig, I'll make a preview pose. ;)
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 04, 2012, 03:41:55 AMHm... How about either Toon Link, or Ness? Granted... They would need a sound pack BADLY. But still. Not many good PSAs on those two.
I think I'll make him over Toon Link. But if I do, I gotta find a way to remove the teather.
Didnt you already had raptor rigged and almost a beta moveset over Ike?
Quote from: Carnage on October 04, 2012, 07:07:18 AM
Didnt you already had raptor rigged and almost a beta moveset over Ike?
Yes, but I did not like how the rig came out. That and also I learned some new rigging techniques.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 04, 2012, 07:32:24 AM
Yes, but I did not like how the rig came out. That and also I learned some new rigging techniques.
well i hope you make the skeleton the same so you can atleast port the animations instead of doing everything from 0.
Quote from: Koolaid on October 04, 2012, 04:17:26 AM
Oh man, I would kill to see some soldier spoilers :3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Pervy on October 04, 2012, 06:30:43 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Oh my gosh, i know it's just a little preview, but im pumped :D I cannot belive someone is actually doing this! ^_^ Btw, please put these hats in as alt skins: Bills hat, Soldiers stash, Killers kabaoto, tyrants helm. That would make my life <3
After about 3 days, the re-rig of Raptor is finally done.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Rappy (Youtube character)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Talon (Primal Rage character. Recolored by Velen)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
Looks good any chance for a more fierce texture resembly turok raptors?
like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Carnage on October 06, 2012, 12:51:03 AM
Looks good any chance for a more fierce texture resembly turok raptors?
like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I do have access to the Turok model. I could try to rig that model if the bones fit. But if they don't fit, then I can ask Velen if he wouldn't mind making a Turok style recolor.
turok raptor looks more fierce imo like it will destroy you when he catches you ,you wouldnt want one of those after you :P
Happy late friday everybody. Anyways, hows rigging progress?
Quote from: Koolaid on October 06, 2012, 03:14:03 AM
Happy late friday everybody. Anyways, hows rigging progress?
Unfortunately, Pervy lost his progress. His computer crashed, and his Hard Drive won't work.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 06, 2012, 03:21:27 AM
Unfortunately, Pervy lost his progress. His computer crashed, and his Hard Drive won't work.
What?! What's going to happen with the solly? :'(
Due to Pervy's computer problem, Soldier is put on hold. But in the meantime, I will be working on Raptor. I have finished the rig and the moveset idea. Check the Front Page for the planned Raptor moveset and tell me your thoughts if you like. I really hate putting characters on hold. .-.
Quote from: Koolaid on October 06, 2012, 03:42:25 AMWhat?! What's going to happen with the solly? :'(
There might be hope. But unfortunately, we're going to have to wait for about 3 months. <.>
A lot of the attacks seem too vanilla for Brawl IMO. Not only that. The idea's a bit too wordy in some parts.
I would suggest incorporating some moves from a few fighting games that star Raptors or Raptor-Like species to liven things up. Primal Rage comes to mind as a source of inspiration, as well as maybe some of the characters in Brawl or other games.
As it stands right now. It may be Raptor, but it's a little bland in some places.
Quote from: Velen on October 06, 2012, 11:00:53 PM
A lot of the attacks seem too vanilla for Brawl IMO. Not only that. The idea's a bit too wordy in some parts.
I would suggest incorporating some moves from a few fighting games that star Raptors or Raptor-Like species to liven things up. Primal Rage comes to mind as a source of inspiration, as well as maybe some of the characters in Brawl or other games.
As it stands right now. It may be Raptor, but it's a little bland in some places.
Would you mind explaining which parts of the moveset have that problem?
To be honest, half the normal moveset just seems bland to me. I think. It needs some deviation from reality. The fact he jumps high does not count in that regard.
He needs moves from other games, or some creatively-made moves. All I see are bites, slashes, tail whips, and not much else. He needs more besides that, like maybe some acrobatic moves?
As he said already, Talon's Primal Rage moves could help. I have the game on PS2 from a looooooooong time ago, so mabye I can come up with some ideas if I get the chance.
Quote from: Velen on October 06, 2012, 11:27:51 PM
To be honest, half the normal moveset just seems bland to me. I think. It needs some deviation from reality. The fact he jumps high does not count in that regard.
He needs moves from other games, or some creatively-made moves. All I see are bites, slashes, tail whips, and not much else. He needs more besides that, like maybe some acrobatic moves?
So I see. I guess I could start by replacing Dash with Riptor's (Killer Instinct character) Bicycle Kick move.
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 07, 2012, 01:23:35 AM
As he said already, Talon's Primal Rage moves could help. I have the game on PS2 from a looooooooong time ago, so mabye I can come up with some ideas if I get the chance.
I'll just look at Primal Rage gameplay videos. But thanks for the offer.
Quote from: TailsxPokemonxBrawler222 on October 07, 2012, 08:39:37 PMwhen will scizor be released?
Do not do this. Ever. :srs:
Edit:I made some edits to the moveset plan for Raptor. Edits are marked with a *. And I come to find out that I can't use Tormod's animations with this new boneset. :-\ I'm currently thinking of a Wait1 animation. You can see my current idea in the poll.
Just a slight bump, seeing how my thread is starting to go onto page 2. And I have quoted myself, so this doesn't seem like a bland post. .-.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 07, 2012, 08:46:09 PMI made some edits to the moveset plan for Raptor. Edits are marked with a *. And I come to find out that I can't use Tormod's animations with this new boneset. :-\ I'm currently thinking of a Wait1 animation. You can see my current idea in the poll.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 09, 2012, 07:06:30 PM
Just a slight bump, seeing how my thread is starting to go onto page 2. And I have quoted myself, so this doesn't seem like a bland post. .-.
did you try the port all funcion on bb? by selecting your previous raptor boneset? since if the problems are translations it can be fixed this way
Quote from: Carnage on October 09, 2012, 07:31:06 PM
did you try the port all funcion on bb? by selecting your previous raptor boneset? since if the problems are translations it can be fixed this way
No I have not. But I already deleted the animations. So it's too late to try it now. :-\
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 09, 2012, 07:40:39 PM
No I have not. But I already deleted the animations. So it's too late to try it now. :-\
probabky still have tormod link on mediafire on the pms or something
Quote from: Carnage on October 09, 2012, 09:11:13 PM
probabky still have tormod link on mediafire on the pms or something
I accidentally deleted those PMs while cleaning out my PMs. <.>
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 09, 2012, 09:16:08 PM
I accidentally deleted those PMs while cleaning out my PMs. <.>
pm him he most likely still has it uploaded on his acc like i have a bunch of old stuff
Quote from: Carnage on October 09, 2012, 10:51:19 PM
pm him he most likely still has it uploaded on his acc like i have a bunch of old stuff
He hasn't been active for a while. :-\
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 09, 2012, 11:11:19 PM
He hasn't been active for a while. :-\
he has a mail on his profile maybe you can send him an email and ask it wouldnt hurt.
http://www.mixamo.com/c/auto-rigger (http://www.mixamo.com/c/auto-rigger)
Quote from: Koolaid on October 10, 2012, 10:06:55 PM
http://www.mixamo.com/c/auto-rigger (http://www.mixamo.com/c/auto-rigger)
I'm not going to use an auto-rigging program. Just be patient.
Just found out that Nano is making a custom Scizor model...
I was about to wonder if you knew about it/were gonna use it for your Scizor model then the thought crossed my mind that you are actually capable of giving models custom bonesets and stuff....
In any event, what happened with Scizor? Did you pause him to work on Soldier/Raptor? Or is the project dead?
Quote from: Kagemaru on October 11, 2012, 07:03:38 AM
Just found out that Nano is making a custom Scizor model...
I was about to wonder if you knew about it/were gonna use it for your Scizor model then the thought crossed my mind that you are actually capable of giving models custom bonesets and stuff....
In any event, what happened with Scizor? Did you pause him to work on Soldier/Raptor? Or is the project dead?
There weren't news of scizor and ganon in a while >.>
Quote from: Kagemaru on October 11, 2012, 07:03:38 AM
Just found out that Nano is making a custom Scizor model...
I was about to wonder if you knew about it/were gonna use it for your Scizor model then the thought crossed my mind that you are actually capable of giving models custom bonesets and stuff....
In any event, what happened with Scizor? Did you pause him to work on Soldier/Raptor? Or is the project dead?
The only thing left with Scizor is balancing. I handed the PSA over to Wolfric/Albafika, so he could do it, since he knows more about balance than I do. But he hasn't done much work, due to him being busy with other things.
Hm... well if 'balance' is what you're looking for then you could probably hand it off to possibly 3-4 beta testers and pool their opinions on the various aspects of him...
One guy shouldn't be expected to have a finite opinion of balance since 'balance' in this situation is more of a collective agreement on opinions.
TLDR: Try giving it to a few beta testers. Preferably ones experienced with PSA so that they can pinpoint what could be fixed.
Bumping to the first page. Again.
And I have a preview video to show on Raptor.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And I'm sorry that I haven't been making videos, previews, and other PSA announcements very often. It's just that I haven't been very motivated to do anything PSA-related lately. :-\
so my guess is you couldnt get the animations from tormod back and your doing everything from scratch again? well you have losts of animations ahead since if raptor will be able tu use items and such you got 300+ animations thats why custoom rigs usually dont get the finished psas :S
what ever happened to predator? i was looking foward to him since nano model is so epic.
Bump. ^_^"
And thanks for the comments. I recently got a little motivation to PSA again. Let's hope this motivation continues to rise. =D
Quote from: Kagemaru on October 11, 2012, 04:26:05 PM
TLDR: Try giving it to a few beta testers. Preferably ones experienced with PSA so that they can pinpoint what could be fixed.
Alright. I'll PM a couple of people a Dropbox link in a bit. I haven't heard from Wolfric about Scizor in a while. <.>
Quote from: Carnage on October 18, 2012, 03:14:23 PM
so my guess is you couldnt get the animations from tormod back and your doing everything from scratch again?
Correct. :-\ Tormod has been focusing on his real life tasks. But it couldn't hurt to send him a PM. So I'll go ahead and do that.
Quote from: Carnage on October 18, 2012, 03:14:23 PM
what ever happened to predator? i was looking foward to him since nano model is so epic.
Nano did do a decent job with his rig. But I found a few oddly rigged vertices. but I also wanted to do a custom rig on the predator model (i.e. Wrist Blades, Wrist Computer, Mask, Mouth, Shoulder Canon, etc.), but ran into a couple issues when I tried. But I could try my custom rig again sometime in the near future.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 28, 2012, 08:01:02 AM
^_^"
And thanks for the comments. I recently got a little motivation to PSA again. Let's hope this motivation continues to rise. =D
This ^ We need your badass PSA's KJP :af2:
Were lack of PSAs these days :-\
Team Swagtac!! :P
My precious...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
amazing... o.o
supose thats wait 2?
Looking pretty awesome so far, KJP. I'll definitely be trying this. ;D
I've decided to take a break from Raptor. Not because I'm losing motivation. It's because I's starting to get a tad bored. But I have another character to take Raptor's place until I'm no longer bored.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 30, 2012, 01:10:05 AMLooking pretty awesome so far, KJP. I'll definitely be trying this. ;D
Thanks. =D
This moveset sounds unique. Can't wait to see it in action :)
arceus sure seems to use lots of gfxs and well i hope he isnt as powerful as t rex since t rex can kill oponents with 2 side smashes kjp i always had an idea of a pokemon trainer psa you know a pokemon trainer like uses kicks and punchs for a attacks and pokemons for smashes and specials any chance you would be interested? i had an idea how to make it work probably either by porting PT models over MK or wes on snake over MK and the good thing is they can have 1 slot pokemons xD using MK cape.
dont down tilt and side smash seem too similar?
Quote from: XxTAILSxX on November 01, 2012, 10:05:23 PM
dont down tilt and side smash seem too similar?
I don't think I explained the moves quite well enough. <.> The Down Tilt is supposed to have a crouched look, and his foot slides on the ground more. While the Side Smash won't touch the ground at all.
Edit:I'm working on some model edits to make this model look more like in the Anime/have a more streamlined design.
Here is the Original Model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Here is my Design Goal.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And here is my current progress.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Any thoughts? Is it too skinny? Is it too fat? Or is it just right?
I think it's good, maybe a bit too thin.
Quote from: LegacyWolf on November 02, 2012, 12:09:35 AM
I think it's good, maybe a bit too thin.
Alright.
Is this better?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 02, 2012, 12:56:59 AM
Alright.
Is this better?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Much.
I think the move set is a little crazy, even if it's a Boss PSA...-but that's just me.
I think I might make a Non-Boss Arceus PSA write up after I finish Writing up Mewtwo Ultimate.
Quote from: Velen on November 02, 2012, 01:43:37 AM
I think the move set is a little crazy, even if it's a Boss PSA...-but that's just me.
I think I might make a Non-Boss Arceus PSA write up after I finish Writing up Mewtwo Ultimate.
Well it's supposed to represent his massive power. Arceus did create the Pokemon Universe after all. =P But feel free to tell me which parts of the moveset are "crazy".
None of it is "crazy", Arceus is supposed to be the God of all pokemon so I think he's got a right to be a powerhouse character. Also props man I love the moveset lots of unique ideas and well thought out let me know if you need any custom GFX or any specific ones, I've got a lot that could match some of those moves
-Omni
Quote from: Omniscient X on November 02, 2012, 02:03:41 AM
None of it is "crazy", Arceus is supposed to be the God of all pokemon so I think he's got a right to be a powerhouse character. Also props man I love the moveset lots of unique ideas and well thought out let me know if you need any custom GFX or any specific ones, I've got a lot that could match some of those moves
-Omni
Alright. Show me what you have. =P
Literally my GFX Library is close to a gigabyte...I have beams, fire balls, lightning bolts, energy duplicates, rock fissures, boulders, flamethrower streams, energy projectiles, blasts of water, etc. You sir just need to give me an in depth explanation of what you want and I can probably supply it.
-Omni
@UltraxWing I'm not going to make another post just to go off-topic, guns can be found Fox, Falco and Wolf's FitCharacter00.pac files and can be retextured. As for bullets I've never ripped any but you can always smush down a ball model with a chrome texture over it. I suggest, if you want to make this "Gun Mage", you should post it in the Request forum gather support and then make a project out of it!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
and an on topic thing.
so who is the Raptor going over?
and on a personal question,
why do you like putting dinosaurs in Brawl? i mean to me it's pretty cool, but it's a little off theme. but either way, i like it
Quote from: Omniscient X on November 02, 2012, 04:22:49 AM
Literally my GFX Library is close to a gigabyte...I have beams, fire balls, lightning bolts, energy duplicates, rock fissures, boulders, flamethrower streams, energy projectiles, blasts of water, etc. You sir just need to give me an in depth explanation of what you want and I can probably supply it.
-Omni
Alright.
Do you have models of any of the following?
-Something that looks like Dialga's Roar of Time laser.
-Something that looks like Palkia's Spacial Rend projectile?
-Something like a spherical barrier.
-A crystal orb.
-A flame.
-A rock.
-Ice shards.
If you have any of those models, just let me know. And thank you for offering.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on November 02, 2012, 05:58:02 AM
so who is the Raptor going over?
I do not know yet. <..
Quote from: Ultraxwing on November 02, 2012, 05:58:02 AM
why do you like putting dinosaurs in Brawl? i mean to me it's pretty cool, but it's a little off theme. but either way, i like it
Cause it's something I like. I'm not going to do the mainstream characters/franchises that I either dislike or have no information on. Silver was an unfortunate exception.
Edit:Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
My Final Edits: 9,579 Faces. 8,317 Vertices.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
arceus will be epic and on ness its easy to choose since i have no ness hacks atm xD also like i said in wiip psa i can add as many model changers as you need but after i add them with the new bbx you wont be able to use psa again only bb psa so im not sire what you use to psa nowadays if you use psa i can add the model changers in the end try to put the arrow thing texture small so you can have several colors of it inside
Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2012, 12:25:40 PM
arceus will be epic and on ness its easy to choose since i have no ness hacks atm xD also like i said in wiip psa i can add as many model changers as you need but after i add them with the new bbx you wont be able to use psa again only bb psa so im not sire what you use to psa nowadays if you use psa i can add the model changers in the end try to put the arrow thing texture small so you can have several colors of it inside
But there is also file size that I need to worry about.
Wow, I love the moveset you have written. It definitely seems like it will be one hell of a Boss PSA
Quote from: Bagel on November 03, 2012, 01:49:38 PM
Wow, I love the moveset you have written. It definitely seems like it will be one hell of a Boss PSA
Glad you like the idea.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 03, 2012, 01:12:02 PM
But there is also file size that I need to worry about.
filesize on the pcs is the only thing since on the psa adding 8 or 9 model changers wouldnt even increase it 1 kb
Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2012, 07:14:25 PM
filesize on the pcs is the only thing since on the psa adding 8 or 9 model changers wouldnt even increase it 1 kb
I'm meaning the FitChar00.pac/.pcs files.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 03, 2012, 07:34:21 PM
I'm meaning the FitChar00.pac/.pcs files.
it depends is the arc texture is independant and small or not but if you cant fit many atleast fit the ones that are used more on the moveset like dragon , eletric ,fire and water/dark
theres no room for zapdos moltres and articuno/entei raikou and suicune?
Quote from: TailsxPokemonxBrawler222 on November 04, 2012, 05:04:24 AMtheres no room for zapdos moltres and articuno/entei raikou and suicune?
Those Pokemon are worshiped as Guardians, not Gods.
After you do the Raptor,sometime soon, maybey Spinosaurus should be over Bowser and if not, Dilophosaurus can be over Yoshi
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 04, 2012, 01:52:00 PM
Those Pokemon are worshiped as Guardians, not Gods.
But u can simply make ness' neutral b blue or yellow make pk fire bigger and some ice move for down b
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 04, 2012, 01:52:00 PM
Those Pokemon are worshiped as Guardians, not Gods.
Well... Not QUITE true.
If you go by the second movie's Japanese version, they were called Kami... Which translates as Gods.
But, this is based on the games, not the anime.
Quote from: Mariofan224 on November 04, 2012, 06:02:01 PM
After you do the Raptor,sometime soon, maybey Spinosaurus should be over Bowser and if not, Dilophosaurus can be over Yoshi.
If I ever were to do Spinosaurus, I would make it as a boss PSA. And as for Dilophosaurus, I don't think I'd be able to make a General Moveset for it, especially if I were to be realistic about it.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 04, 2012, 06:37:55 PM
Well... Not QUITE true.
If you go by the second movie's Japanese version, they were called Kami... Which translates as Gods.
But, this is based on the games, not the anime.
Oh. So I see.
Quote from: XxTAILSxX on November 04, 2012, 06:34:12 PMBut u can simply make ness' neutral b blue or yellow make pk fire bigger and some ice move for down b
No.
well i cant wait to see an arceus preview video xD
Quote from: Carnage on November 07, 2012, 05:25:34 PM
well i cant wait to see an arceus preview video xD
Unfortunately, I have to start over on my edit on the Arceus model.
Why?
Because when I exported for a test, the amount of Faces doubled. And some of the bones went out of place.
But this time, I'll go find multiple pictures of Arceus' Anime design instead of basing it by memory. <.>
Quote from: KingJigglypuff
Down Smash: God of Water. Arceus first slowly dissipates into a small body of water. During the charging of the attack, opponents will trip if they set foot onto the body of water (0 trip damage. Loops until the initial collision terminates). Arceus will then emerge from the water while forcibly dissipating the water around him on both sides. 14 damage (no charge). 19 damage (full charge).
This move is unbelievably broken, to start you've given him near intangibility on a Smash Attack, allowing him to dissipate into a puddle of water, which I'm assuming shrinks or negates his hurtboxes if it doesn't the description needs editing. Not only is he hard/impossible to hit, but opponents that walk over him also trip and become extremely vulnerable to the final part of the attack, where he unleashes water around him on both sides. I'm not sure how much range you're talking about here since you didn't give much reference but regardless the move is broken. Suggestions on how to fix it would be, if you plan on leaving the attack itself like this, adding erroneous amounts of startup and ending lag to make up for the intangibility during the attack/melting aspect or you could make it do miniscule damage like 3-6% (3% being without charge and 6% with a full charge). There are some other moves that trouble me as well, but for now I'm tired and I'll stop with the critique of this move. I hope this helps you balance it.
-Omni
Quote from: Omniscient X on November 07, 2012, 09:51:43 PM
This move is unbelievably broken.
-Omni
He said he wanted it broken.
He will be a boss like PSA, and i dont remember i think he will die like Trex PSA.
Quote from: Omniscient X on November 07, 2012, 09:51:43 PMThis move is unbelievably broken, to start you've given him near intangibility on a Smash Attack, allowing him to dissipate into a puddle of water, which I'm assuming shrinks or negates his hurtboxes if it doesn't the description needs editing. Not only is he hard/impossible to hit, but opponents that walk over him also trip and become extremely vulnerable to the final part of the attack, where he unleashes water around him on both sides. I'm not sure how much range you're talking about here since you didn't give much reference but regardless the move is broken. Suggestions on how to fix it would be, if you plan on leaving the attack itself like this, adding erroneous amounts of startup and ending lag to make up for the intangibility during the attack/melting aspect or you could make it do miniscule damage like 3-6% (3% being without charge and 6% with a full charge). There are some other moves that trouble me as well, but for now I'm tired and I'll stop with the critique of this move. I hope this helps you balance it.
I can see that those would be problems. But the start-up will be long. But as Anivernage said, this is supposed to be a Boss PSA. But I don't want it to be too broken, so I might make some changes.
Edit:Look at what I found.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Oh.... So about the raptor, How far did you get (sorry for asking ;D)
Quote from: Mariofan224 on November 10, 2012, 12:46:10 AM
Oh.... So about the raptor, How far did you get (sorry for asking ;D)
Just some animation work. Please stop asking. >.>
Xenomorph moveset prediction: B: Tail spin (Xenomorph will spin with its blade-like tail pointing straight out.), B side: Double-Jaw (Xenomorph will strike out the double jaw and opponent will take 20% damage.), B up: Xeno-Twister (Xenomorph will jump in the air in a spinning formation and will stop after 2 seconds.), B down: Blade Uppercut (Xenomorph will point the tail up and move it upwards quickly causing a maximum of 25% of damage.). Final Smash: Xeno-war (Xenomorph queen will call out many Xenomorphs and they will charge across the screen (a few will go after an opponent for 5 seconds and that's the attack.)
Post Merge: November 10, 2012, 01:00:48 AM
ok sorry
Post Merge: November 10, 2012, 01:05:02 AM
and before I go, a tribute for your t-rex: Main Theme From Jurassic Park HD (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_JEgwuo1oU#ws)
I already have a Xenomorph moveset planned out. Read the OP.
kjp with the primal carnage models guess you finaly have a good pteranodon model for raptor upB xD
Quote from: Carnage on November 10, 2012, 01:06:08 AM
kjp with the primal carnage models guess you finaly have a good pteranodon model for raptor upB xD
Yeah. But I'm not sure if I could do it or not. Those models have large textures and a good amount of Faces/Verts.
Oh sorry I guess i'm starting to steal ideas lol
Post Merge: November 10, 2012, 01:18:39 AM
Sorry, KingJigglyPufff, I don't think you have to make Predator. Why? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29618&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29618&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
Quote from: Mariofan224 on November 10, 2012, 01:12:58 AM
Sorry, KingJigglyPufff, I don't think you have to make Predator. Why? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29618&Moderated=All&facebook=true (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29618&Moderated=All&facebook=true)
I'd like to make my own rig with my own custom boneset.
ok. see you tommorow, bye
Hey KJP, who is Arceus going over?
and Arceus is a boss PSA like T- Rex, so what
percentage will he die at?
will he have any long range attacks?
hey kjp wen will teh next version of silver psa b out lol xD
Quote from: narutofan1 on November 10, 2012, 01:29:08 AM
Hey KJP, who is Arceus going over?
If you read previous posts, then you would know that Arceus is going over Ness.
Quote from: narutofan1 on November 10, 2012, 01:29:08 AM
and Arceus is a boss PSA like T- Rex, so what percentage will he die at?
The users will be able to choose. The lowest being 100 and the highest being 900.
Quote from: narutofan1 on November 10, 2012, 01:29:08 AM
will he have any long range attacks?
If you read my planned moveset, then you'll know that he does have some long range attacks.
Quote from: ridleyfan0018282891298 on November 10, 2012, 01:32:53 AMhey kjp wen will teh next version of silver psa b out lol xD
Oh you. XD You always find a way to make me chuckle, Gamma. XD
Hey, KingJigglyPuff, I was wondering if Dark Lord Ganondorf will work exactly the same if I merely swapped the TP sword model with the Darknut sword model.
Does it require any additional edits besides that?
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 16, 2012, 10:46:35 PM
Hey, KingJigglyPuff, I was wondering if Dark Lord Ganondorf will work exactly the same if I merely swapped the TP sword model with the Darknut sword model.
Does it require any additional edits besides that?
As long as the Bone Structure is the same. Then it should work.
Pardon the Double Post, but I have updated my T-Rex revamp Moveset. But I had to move it to the post under the OP. More moves have been added, but the moveset is still incomplete. And I think I'll start rigging the T-Rex model because Arceus is becoming a pain to rig. <.>
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 17, 2012, 02:32:46 AM
Pardon the Double Post, but I have updated my T-Rex revamp Moveset. But I had to move it to the post under the OP. More moves have been added, but the moveset is still incomplete. And I think I'll start rigging the T-Rex model because Arceus is becoming a pain to rig. <.>
Double posting ...ill report you with yourself moderator >_>
btw any news on projects like raptor or stuff? sorry my annoyin fanboy question <_<
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 17, 2012, 02:32:46 AM
Pardon the Double Post, but I have updated my T-Rex revamp Moveset. But I had to move it to the post under the OP. More moves have been added, but the moveset is still incomplete. And I think I'll start rigging the T-Rex model because Arceus is becoming a pain to rig. <.>
you should rigg a spino for t rex alt costume xD but i tough arceus would be easy since he doesnt have many wierd bodyparts
Quote from: Anivernage on November 17, 2012, 02:52:01 AM
Double posting ...ill report you with yourself moderator >_>
:>.>:
Quote from: Anivernage on November 17, 2012, 02:52:01 AMbtw any news on projects like raptor or stuff? sorry my annoyin fanboy question <_<
A few animations are done. And I successfully ported him over onto Wolf.
Quote from: Carnage on November 17, 2012, 02:55:11 AM
you should rigg a spino for t rex alt costume xD but i tough arceus would be easy since he doesnt have many wierd bodyparts
If I could get the Primal Carnage Spinosaurus model, then it could be a possibility. And it's getting difficult to rig Arceus' legs correctly.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 17, 2012, 03:03:48 AM
:>.>:
A few animations are done. And I successfully ported him over onto Wolf.
If I could get the Primal Carnage Spinosaurus model, then it could be a possibility. And it's getting difficult to rig Arceus' legs correctly.
the spino isnt released yet and im not sure when it will be since there arent any dates same for like 6-5 dinos
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 16, 2012, 11:10:50 PM
As long as the Bone Structure is the same. Then it should work.
Thanks for the response. Though I do hope that both swords (which are both accessed via taunt) occupy the same bones. I haven't had a good look at them in BBox yet.
yay I'm happy you're making an Arceus, but dude, it is to much ask for you to make a non-boss version of him? I would be happy to send him flying out of the screen with my Mewtwo.. :]
Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 19, 2012, 07:24:22 AM
yay I'm happy you're making an Arceus, but dude, it is to much ask for you to make a non-boss version of him? I would be happy to send him flying out of the screen with my Mewtwo.. :]
Ah, but when you beat him. He falls to the ground. Then spontaneously explodes... That's pretty satisfying too.
Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 19, 2012, 07:24:22 AMyay I'm happy you're making an Arceus, but dude, it is to much ask for you to make a non-boss version of him? I would be happy to send him flying out of the screen with my Mewtwo.. :]
It would be difficult to do. I would have to make more custom animations. And then I'd have to size him down a little more. It might happen, but it's not very likely.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 19, 2012, 07:36:27 AMAh, but when you beat him. He falls to the ground. Then spontaneously explodes... That's pretty satisfying too.
Boom...Jaypeak...
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 19, 2012, 07:45:45 AM
It would be difficult to do. I would have to make more custom animations. And then I'd have to size him down a little more. It might happen, but it's not very likely.
Boom...Jaypeak...
the only wayt to make arcues none boss would be using ivisaur bonestructure you can even move the bones around then you needed to port all animations wich would fix the legs thats the only way to involve not having to do 300+ animations
Quote from: Carnage on November 19, 2012, 08:49:10 AM
the only wayt to make arcues none boss would be using ivisaur bonestructure you can even move the bones around then you needed to port all animations wich would fix the legs thats the only way to involve not having to do 300+ animations
Arceus is about 10 feel tall. While Ivysaur is about 2 feet tall. I don't think that's going to work very well. And besides, even if I did do that, Ivy's vBrawl animations wouldn't look very fitting. :-\
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 19, 2012, 08:55:45 AM
Arceus is about 10 feel tall. While Ivysaur is about 2 feet tall. I don't think that's going to work very well. And besides, even if I did do that, Ivy's vBrawl animations wouldn't look very fitting. :-\
well if you moved the bones to fit arceus it would look but i agree the items and such would be held in the vines with vines animations lol but if the vines were invisible it would appear to be using its mind lol but its a shame ivy is the only 4 legs character and doesnt even have straight legs going downward :s
Hey KJP, can I help you make new Animations for your Arceus PSA?
300+ Animations seems alot for 1 person to do by himself, can I help?
Quote from: narutofan1 on November 19, 2012, 01:25:26 PM
Hey KJP, can I help you make new Animations for your Arceus PSA?
300+ Animations seems alot for 1 person to do by himself, can I help?
No.
Crap, it looks like the Darknut Sword has far too many bones to merely replace the Twilight Sword for Dark Lord Ganondorf.
Do you know of a way to make the switch work? What would happen if I deleted bones from the Darknut Sword and put it into the FitMotion file?
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 19, 2012, 11:35:35 PM
Crap, it looks like the Darknut Sword has far too many bones to merely replace the Twilight Sword for Dark Lord Ganondorf.
Do you know of a way to make the switch work? What would happen if I deleted bones from the Darknut Sword and put it into the FitMotion file?
Rig the model to his original sword bones.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 19, 2012, 11:42:48 PM
Rig the model to his original sword bones.
Thanks for the quick reply. I may have to learn some rigging to get this done. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 19, 2012, 07:56:17 PM
No.
The second person besides me with that answer to him.
*Epic* <_<
Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 20, 2012, 12:09:21 AM
Greatest answer in the world. :srs:
Quote from: Anivernage on November 20, 2012, 03:24:01 AMThe second person besides me with that answer to him.
*Epic* <_<
It's short and gets to the point without being too rude. :P
kjp tomorow it his gonna be released a skin pack for all 5 dino classes in primal carnage so if your are rigging the t rex your gonna have a official recolour lol
http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/ (http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/)
Quote from: Carnage on November 20, 2012, 11:22:28 PM
kjp tomorow it his gonna be released a skin pack for all 5 dino classes in primal carnage so if your are rigging the t rex your gonna have a official recolour lol
http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/ (http://www.primalcarnage.com/website/)
Wow. The Novaraptor and T-Rex look like their Jurassic Park designs. o-o
Bump.
>_>
can i ask for progress? *hides in shell*
Quote from: Anivernage on November 21, 2012, 07:40:18 PM
Bump.
>_>
can i ask for progress? *hides in shell*
(http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png)
Not much progress has gotten done. Both characters are being a pain to rig. I can't get their legs right. I've gotten irritated to the point in which I don't want to rig them. But if someone else wants to rig, then show me an example of your rigging work, and I'll send you the file(s). As for Raptor...a certain someone (not you) kinda deprived me of motivation to continue...
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 21, 2012, 07:59:14 PM
(http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png)
As for Raptor...a certain someone (not you) kinda deprived me of motivation to continue...
Why? :o[censored][censored]hit: :oshi:
i know youre not talking about me but why that person do that.
Tell me who is he and he'll....pay... :>.>:
Quote from: Anivernage on November 21, 2012, 08:10:26 PM
Why? :o[censored][censored]hit: :oshi:
i know youre not talking about me but why that person do that.
Tell me who is he and he'll....pay... :>.>:
Lol.
It's because he kept spamming me with questions on progress on the character. I don't like going to the IRC because of him. I even blocked him from sending me PMs.
But I just might help Carnage with his Ridley PSA if he needs it.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 21, 2012, 08:14:08 PM
Lol.
It's because he kept spamming me with questions on progress on the character. I don't like going to the IRC because of him. I even blocked him from sending me PMs.
But I just might help Carnage with his Ridley PSA if he needs it.
Is he the same fella i know? :srs:
Also good to know you joined in ridley project :af:
Quote from: Anivernage on November 21, 2012, 08:16:38 PM
Is he the same fella i know? :srs:
Who knows? :P
Quote from: Anivernage on November 21, 2012, 08:16:38 PM
Also good to know you joined in ridley project :af:
I'm not in yet. (http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png)
I still have to ask. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 21, 2012, 08:30:15 PM
Who knows? :P
I'm not in yet. (http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png)
I still have to ask. :P
youre part of it now :af2:..... and also
you cant slap someone who is inside a shell *gets out of shell* (http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png) *hides in shell like in the first post i made in your thread now this time is the second time i enter inside the shell like the first one*
Quote from: Anivernage on November 21, 2012, 10:54:19 PM
youre part of it now :af2:
Now I am. :P
Quote from: Anivernage on November 21, 2012, 10:54:19 PMand also
you cant slap someone who is inside a shell *gets out of shell* (http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png) *hides in shell like in the first post i made in your thread now this time is the second time i enter inside the shell like the first one*
Too bad.
(http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png)
Waluigi time.
Hiya hows Movesets going? :D
Also lool
Quote from: Anivernage on November 28, 2012, 08:56:51 AM
Hiya hows Movesets going? :D
Look in Carnage's thread on SSBC Ridley, and you'll see how things are going.
On a related note, I'll be adding Velen's Mewtwo moveset and possibly God of War Kratos on my To-Do list.
As for Arceus, T-Rex, and Raptor
...
I haven't touched them... D:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 28, 2012, 09:19:03 AMAs for Arceus, T-Rex, and Raptor
...
I haven't touched them... D:
..you into pokemon bro? >.>
Trollolololol >:3
Quote from: パンドラのハート on November 28, 2012, 09:28:11 AM
:P BTW, how's youknowwho going? For the stage :P
I haven't done anything. I don't like the rig Nano did on the model. :/
Meh.. Maybe ask Nano to fix it up a bit?
Quote from: パンドラのハート on November 28, 2012, 11:53:48 AM
Meh.. Maybe ask Nano to fix it up a bit?
I.could.try.asking.him.
And.also.my.keyboard.suddenly.messed.up...The.Space.Bar
,.Arrow.keys,.Del,.and.Insert.keys.are.the.ones.effected...So.now.I'm..going.to.have.to.use.periods.to.mark.a.space....Anyone.here.know.how.I.could.fix.it?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 28, 2012, 12:17:37 PM
I.could.try.asking.him.
And.also.my.keyboard.suddenly.messed.up...The.Space.Bar
,.Arrow.keys,.Del,.and.Insert.keys.are.the.ones.effected...So.now.I'm..going.to.have.to.use.periods.to.mark.a.space....Anyone.here.know.how.I.could.fix.it?
buy a new keyboard?
Quote from: Carnage on November 28, 2012, 12:33:14 PM
buy a new keyboard?
I'm.not.sure.if.that.would.work.....But.I.did.find.out.more.about.my.problem.....If.I.press.my.space.bar,it.registers.as.my.Numpad0.key....And.if.I.press.my.my.Delete.key,it.registers.as.if.I.pressed.the.Insert.Key.
...I.checked.my.keyboard.configuration.but.I.saw.nothing.wrong.Also.the.arrow.keys,Num.Lock,Numpad.7,Numpad.4,and.Numpad1.are.not.responding.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 28, 2012, 12:44:33 PM
I'm.not.sure.if.that.would.work.....But.I.did.find.out.more.about.my.problem.....If.I.press.my.space.bar,it.registers.as.my.Numpad0.key....And.if.I.press.my.my.Delete.key,it.registers.as.if.I.pressed.the.Insert.Key.
...I.checked.my.keyboard.configuration.but.I.saw.nothing.wrong.Also.the.arrow.keys,Num.Lock,Numpad.7,Numpad.4,and.Numpad1.are.not.responding.
that is wierd you must find out wich is the space then lol but something messed with your keyboard config
Quote from: Carnage on November 28, 2012, 12:47:36 PM
that is wierd you must find out wich is the space then lol but something messed with your keyboard config
I found a temporary solution. As long as I have a space copied, I can paste it at will. And I'm not 100% sure, but I think it might have to do with the fact that I accidentally spilled some water on that area of the keyboard...
New keyboard it is!
kjp any chance you wanna psa alien over yoshi? xD he looks boss if mr mugen wii riggs the taill to be 100% animated he will look perfect
Quote from: Carnage on November 30, 2012, 11:16:30 AM
kjp any chance you wanna psa alien over yoshi? xD he looks boss if mr mugen wii riggs the taill to be 100% animated he will look perfect
That is not the Xenomorph design everyone knows and likes. And also, I don't think I'll be doing any PSA work until I get a new keyboard.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 30, 2012, 11:25:28 AM
That is not the Xenomorph design everyone knows and likes. And also, I don't think I'll be doing any PSA work until I get a new keyboard.
mr mugen wii will rigg the other xenos on the future like normal,predalien and maybe queen also you dont need a keyboard to psa xD mostly need the mouse :P
Quote from: Carnage on November 30, 2012, 11:49:18 AM
mr mugen wii will rigg the other xenos on the future like normal,predalien and maybe queen also you dont need a keyboard to psa xD mostly need the mouse :P
I make animations too. And I sometimes use the Spacebar to quickly play my animation progress. And for some reason, I just feel handicapped with having some keys not work. In the meantime, I'll be either browsing the forums or playing Primal Carnage.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 30, 2012, 12:12:24 PM
I make animations too. And I sometimes use the Spacebar to quickly play my animation progress. And for some reason, I just feel handicapped with having some keys not work. In the meantime, I'll be either browsing the forums or playing Primal Carnage.
you bought the game?
I can't vote for these psas. What happened to Ganondorf?
my votes arceus predator and xenomorph xD
Quote from: Kienamaru on November 30, 2012, 01:28:53 PM
I can't vote for these psas. What happened to Ganondorf?
I forgot to add him to the poll. But he's on there now
Quote from: Carnage on November 30, 2012, 01:18:12 PM
you bought the game?
Actually, my rl friend bought the game for me, and sent it to me as a gift.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 30, 2012, 03:55:04 PM
I forgot to add him to the poll. But he's on there now
Actually, my rl friend bought the game for me, and sent it to me as a gift.
if you ever see me playing say something im carnage there aswhell :P
Well I vote for Dark Lord Ganondorf. He would be amazing and I'd make a minus version if you'd allow it.
Quote from: Kienamaru on November 30, 2012, 04:10:21 PM
Well I vote for Dark Lord Ganondorf. He would be amazing and I'd make a minus version if you'd allow it.
Hmm... I think I'll do what Thany did for her Roy. Make vBrawl, Brawl+, Brawl-, and P:M versions of the same PSA. And I'm going to scrap my current progress on the DLG revamp in favor of me actually going through the time to construct a good, true Ganondorf moveset.
Close poll Predator won :vyse:
Lol Btw, why your Keyboard died? :>.>:
i remenber predator priview video he was cool and know nasca corp made more 2-3 predators a psa over snake is what we really need since he will be rel portable in the near future xD
Quote from: Anivernage on November 30, 2012, 07:41:06 PM
Close poll Predator won :vyse:
It doesn't matter who wins this poll. It's all about preference.
Quote from: Anivernage on November 30, 2012, 07:41:06 PMLol Btw, why your Keyboard died? :>.>:
A few keys stopped working.
Quote from: Carnage on November 30, 2012, 07:46:35 PM
i remenber predator priview video he was cool and know nasca corp made more 2-3 predators a psa over snake is what we really need since he will be rel portable in the near future xD
Like I said, I want to have my own custom rig.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 30, 2012, 08:33:11 PM
It doesn't matter who wins this poll. It's all about preference.
A few keys stopped working.
Like I said, I want to have my own custom rig.
dkn why you want a custoom rigg nanobuds rigg is preety good it has everything a rigg needs and its one slot why would you want to loose the one slot? what is that good that you will do with a custoom rigg so its better than one slot? everyone loves one slot since they can use their favorite models with the psas and you cant say nano rigg is bad.
In my spare time, I decided to come up with a moveset for Kratos.
The planned moveset is in the post under the OP.
Feedback would be appreciated.
Quote from: Carnage on November 30, 2012, 09:03:24 PM
dkn why you want a custoom rigg nanobuds rigg is preety good it has everything a rigg needs and its one slot why would you want to loose the one slot? what is that good that you will do with a custoom rigg so its better than one slot? everyone loves one slot since they can use their favorite models with the psas and you cant say nano rigg is bad.
I answered your questions in our conversation on Steam. :P
I don't know what you plan for Dark Lord Ganondorf, but if you could, would you mind creating a similar PSA for the Melee style Ganondorf using the Darknut Sword?
I remember in Super Smash Bros. Melee that one of Ganondorf's winning poses in the results screen showed him waving a sword over his head and stabbing it into the ground in front of him, and this greatsword looks VERY similar to the Darknut Sword seen in Twilight Princess.
So yeah, I'd very much like to see Melee Ganondorf wield a blade portraying the same lust for domination that he represents. :af2:
Voted Ganondorf and Mewtwo...
*still wishes for perfect Lucario vs Mewtwo matches*
I should really get to planning the moveset for the DLG revamp. :P
Quote from: Linkxp500 on December 01, 2012, 08:01:56 PM
I don't know what you plan for Dark Lord Ganondorf, but if you could, would you mind creating a similar PSA for the Melee style Ganondorf using the Darknut Sword?
I remember in Super Smash Bros. Melee that one of Ganondorf's winning poses in the results screen showed him waving a sword over his head and stabbing it into the ground in front of him, and this greatsword looks VERY similar to the Darknut Sword seen in Twilight Princess.
So yeah, I'd very much like to see Melee Ganondorf wield a blade portraying the same lust for domination that he represents. :af2:
I'm going to be making versions to fit with vBrawl, Brawl+, Brawl-, and P:M. And if I can find the model of the Darknut sword, then I could include it as an alt file for those who prefer Melee's sword over Brawl's sword.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 01, 2012, 08:04:50 PM
Voted Ganondorf and Mewtwo...
Thanks for voting. :P
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 01, 2012, 08:04:50 PM
*still wishes for perfect Lucario vs Mewtwo matches*
Don't worry, I'm going to be making Velen's Mewtwo over someone other than Lucario.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 01, 2012, 08:07:05 PM
I'm going to be making versions to fit with vBrawl, Brawl+, Brawl-, and P:M. And if I can find the model of the Darknut sword, then I could include it as an alt file for those who prefer Melee's sword over Brawl's sword.
Alright, I'll look for that model and link you to it soon (You want the raw model, or one that's already been inserted into Brawl via hack?).
And if you don't mind me asking, does the Smash Bros. Melee Ganondorf have the same bone structure? Kinda hard to tell since he DOES have an imported model, though I can't say I'm too knowledgeable about that kind of thing.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 01, 2012, 08:07:05 PMDon't worry, I'm going to be making Velen's Mewtwo over someone other than Lucario.
Would over Jiggz be possible?
Quote from: Linkxp500 on December 01, 2012, 08:12:46 PM
Alright, I'll look for that model and link you to it soon (You want the raw model, or one that's already been inserted into Brawl via hack?).
Alright. I'll take the raw model, so I can rig it myself.
Quote from: Linkxp500 on December 01, 2012, 08:12:46 PM
And if you don't mind me asking, does the Smash Bros. Melee Ganondorf have the same bone structure? Kinda hard to tell since he DOES have an imported model, though I can't say I'm too knowledgeable about that kind of thing.
I'm not sure. But I think that the structures might have some small differences.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 01, 2012, 08:21:06 PMWould over Jiggz be possible?
I'm going to need a character with a lot of file space. And Jigglypuff's Special coding is kinda wonky.
As thrilled as I am to see a Kratos moveset, I feel that Brawl is incapable of creating a version of Kratos that truly does him justice. Kratos's abilities are supposed to be so widespread and he's able to wield such a large amount of versatile and crucial weapons there just simply is not enough file size in any character to build him: the one exception being if you could create a model and anchor the bow, medusa's head, and all other items to his hands and control their visibility either with visibility bones or model changers (I would use the former). Regardless I'm still looking forward to see your approach to Kratos although I do suggest you make the following changes:
-Bow of Apollo: This weapon never functioned like a regular bow it was Kratos's equivalent of the machine gun, so it would be more accurate to change its function to be able to rapidly fire arrows that do low amounts of damage (somewhere in the 1-3% ballpark).
-Throws & Grabs: In my opinion it would reflect Kratos's actual moveset more if his grab was with his blades and you created a more diverse set of throws, if you need to freshen up on how God of War actually plays I suggest using Youtube.
All in all I like the fact that you desire to create Kratos, however I think you need to watch how he plays in Playstation All-Stars to really get a good idea of how he should function in Brawl. Alas, I feel my tone may be received as condescending, but I mean no harm or offense. In fact as aforementioned I would really like to see Kratos in Brawl, I just think you deserve logical and in depth feedback on the moveset (I always like when I get it) so I hope this reflection on your moveset proves useful.
-Omni
Quote from: Omniscient X on December 01, 2012, 08:50:42 PM-Bow of Apollo: This weapon never functioned like a regular bow it was Kratos's equivalent of the machine gun, so it would be more accurate to change its function to be able to rapidly fire arrows that do low amounts of damage (somewhere in the 1-3% ballpark).
So I see. I'll update the Neutral Special then.
Quote from: Omniscient X on December 01, 2012, 08:50:42 PM-Throws & Grabs: In my opinion it would reflect Kratos's actual moveset more if his grab was with his blades and you created a more diverse set of throws, if you need to freshen up on how God of War actually plays I suggest using Youtube.
His throws are supposed to reflect his brutal nature. And 3 out of 4 of his Throws do involve his blades.
Quote from: Omniscient X on December 01, 2012, 08:50:42 PMAll in all I like the fact that you desire to create Kratos, however I think you need to watch how he plays in Playstation All-Stars to really get a good idea of how he should function in Brawl.
From the videos I watched and the commentary I heard, I concluded that this moveset should have Kratos rely on long ranged attacks.
Quote from: Omniscient X on December 01, 2012, 08:50:42 PMAlas, I feel my tone may be received as condescending, but I mean no harm or offense. In fact as aforementioned I would really like to see Kratos in Brawl, I just think you deserve logical and in depth feedback on the moveset (I always like when I get it) so I hope this reflection on your moveset proves useful.
It's alright. And if you find anything in the moveset that you have a question for, then feel free to ask.
*Sigh* I can only find the darknut sword available for download from the SSBB Darknut trophy here (http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/supersmashbros.brawl/darknutt.rar)...
It's not separated from the Darknut model either.
I can't seem to find any other sources for this model, and couldn't find any model of Ganon's sword in Melee, so I hope this can be separated along with removing the unneeded bones.
My revamped moveset idea for my Dark Lord Ganondorf revamp is now in the post under the OP. I admit that I kinda got lazy on a few moves. But that was because I couldn't really think of anything. And I also took a couple moves from another evil sorcerer from a different franchise...
Quote from: Linkxp500 on December 01, 2012, 10:28:04 PM
*Sigh* I can only find the darknut sword available for download from the SSBB Darknut trophy here (http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/supersmashbros.brawl/darknutt.rar)...
It's not separated from the Darknut model either.
I can't seem to find any other sources for this model, and couldn't find any model of Ganon's sword in Melee, so I hope this can be separated along with removing the unneeded bones.
It's OK. I can separate the models just fine.
i just dont think kratos would be a very good brawl char imo since well he just doesnt fit in has crazy range with those blades and if you cit that range then he wont look much like kratos imo
Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 12:38:49 AM
i just dont think kratos would be a very good brawl char imo since well he just doesnt fit in has crazy range with those blades and if you cit that range then he wont look much like kratos imo
DBZ. Your argument is invalid. :v
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 02, 2012, 12:41:46 AM
DBZ. Your argument is invalid. :v
dbz? well you dont see goku or vegeta doing those crazy combos on oponents or even flying at will.
Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 12:48:28 AM
dbz? well you dont see goku or vegeta doing those crazy combos on oponents or even flying at will.
All it is just a matter of preference. :P There are various unfitting characters that people like and want to be in this game or already are. Myself included.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 01, 2012, 08:21:06 PM
Would over Jiggz be possible?
Dont ask this to King
Jigglypuff (http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png)
Btw hey KJP if youre making kratos add sone moves from his Mortal Kombat moveset, looks like your moveset, but there you can get moar how he works and also like Omni said the PSABR one.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 02, 2012, 12:41:46 AM
DBZ. Your argument is invalid. :v
This made my day^
Quote from: Anivernage on December 02, 2012, 01:02:35 AM
Btw hey KJP if youre making kratos add sone moves from his Mortal Kombat moveset.
I never even thought of that! *Table flip*
Quote from: Anivernage on December 02, 2012, 01:02:35 AMooks like your moveset, but there you can get moar how he works and also like Omni said the PSABR one.
I took a good chunk of moves from PSABR.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 02, 2012, 01:04:37 AM
I never even thought of that! *Table flip*
I took a good chunk of moves from PSABR.
even in pasbr kratos is considered OP with raiden and sackboy(wich will be nerfed next week lol) glad it isnt possible to auto aim his chains at least lol.
Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 01:08:01 AM
even in pasbr kratos is considered OP with raiden and sackboy(wich will be nerfed next week lol) glad it isnt possible to auto aim his chains at least lol.
I'm going to make the knockback and damage quite low for the moves. And Brawl's physics =/= PSABR's physics.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 02, 2012, 01:04:37 AM
I never even thought of that! *Table flip*
Sarcasm? <_>
lol how you took Pshycho's post for the ideas..i spent tons of minutes searching kratos moveset in the OP >_>
Also if not sarcasm.in the kratos trailer from mk they show most of his moveset :P including a entry and taunt.
http://youtube.com/#/watch?v=1XOMOXIfG9U&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1XOMOXIfG9U&gl (http://youtube.com/#/watch?v=1XOMOXIfG9U&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1XOMOXIfG9U&gl)
im on a phone idk if the link is fine.
you can get ideas for throws, smashes, and dash attack, and moar specials.
also make chains have custom bones so they have fluid animation.
if you do all about this post ill love you forever :happy: without homo. :srs:
Quote from: Anivernage on December 02, 2012, 01:17:11 AM
Sarcasm? <_>
(http://www.operatorchan.org/t/src/135244461924.jpg)
Quote from: Anivernage on December 02, 2012, 01:17:11 AM
lol how you took Pshycho's post for the ideas..i spent tons of minutes searching kratos moveset in the OP >_>
I stated that it was in the post under the OP. :P
Quote from: Anivernage on December 02, 2012, 01:17:11 AM
also make chains have custom bones so they have fluid animation.
I was planning on that.
Quote from: Anivernage on December 02, 2012, 01:17:11 AM
if you do all about this post ill love you forever :happy: without homo. :srs:
(http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png)
I again apologize for double posting...
I would like to encourage everyone who follows my thread to look at all the planned movesets I have for the characters that you like and give as much feedback as possible.
Feel free to send me a PM, post your feedback in this thread, or both.
Thank you.
about xenomorph
n-b did alien ever spit acid in any movie? i dont think i remenber that they do lose acid when cutted but i never saw anyone spitting it, you probably based this on the mugen alien moveset?
my sugestion face hunger throw xD like in AVP game he grabs a face hunger and throws it at the oponent xD
side B what would be epic is if you made the psa over ganon you could use his sideb grab to make xeno plunge fall on ppl and they would even fall if they are plunged in the air just think about it since alien plumges preety much like raptors do in primal carnage and ganon side special would be perfect for this properties
upB a charged upB was never a good move imo since no brawl char has it atleast in the air since you can charge link one on the ground my sugestion would be why not jumping while rotating with the taill out doing multiple hits?
FS you should really change this alien calling the queen on ganon beast would be epic since the queen its made to destroy everything on her path you can make her move foward while slashing or just moving foward it would be preety neat
i got your ridley file im gonna add my new found downB code and sent it to you tomorow you will see its gonna be amazing :P
Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 06:34:06 PM
n-b did alien ever spit acid in any movie? i dont think i remenber that they do lose acid when cutted but i never saw anyone spitting it, you probably based this on the mugen alien moveset?
Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection. I know many fans don't really like the two movies, but they do feature Xenomorphs spitting their acid. A more positve reference would be AVP 2010.
Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 06:34:06 PM
my sugestion face hunger throw xD like in AVP game he grabs a face hunger and throws it at the oponent xD
I don't think I'll be implementing that. :-\
Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 06:34:06 PM
side B what would be epic is if you made the psa over ganon you could use his sideb grab to make xeno plunge fall on ppl and they would even fall if they are plunged in the air just think about it since alien plumges preety much like raptors do in primal carnage and ganon side special would be perfect for this properties
You are right. And your idea sounds great, but I don't really want to put the PSA over Ganondorf. If pikazz gets more information about attaching a victim to the ThrowN bone with his Universal Special Grab coding, then I could edit the Side Special. But for now, it's staying the way it is right now.
Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 06:34:06 PM
upB a charged upB was never a good move imo since no brawl char has it atleast in the air since you can charge link one on the ground
Diddy Kong's Up Special can be charged on both the ground and in the air.
Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 06:34:06 PM
my sugestion would be why not jumping while rotating with the taill out doing multiple hits?
I'm not a big fan of that idea. :-\
Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 06:34:06 PM
FS you should really change this alien calling the queen on ganon beast would be epic since the queen its made to destroy everything on her path you can make her move foward while slashing or just moving foward it would be preety neat
That was going to be my original idea, but I didn't think that the move was possible and I didn't want to eat up File Size with the Queen model, so I changed it. But I can tell you that I plan on using a transparent picture of the Queen for the Final Smash. Think of it like Pit's Final Smash, except that he gets powered up by Palutena, rather than sending in the troops.
Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 06:34:06 PM
i got your ridley file im gonna add my new found downB code and sent it to you tomorow you will see its gonna be amazing :P
Alright.
One question about DLG's PSA... What exactly is a "sex kick?" :srs:
Also, I can't really imagine how the moveset you have planned will work, or look. I must be dyslexic. :oshi:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 02, 2012, 06:54:33 PM
Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection. I know many fans don't really like the two movies, but they do feature Xenomorphs spitting their acid. A more positve reference would be AVP 2010.
I don't think I'll be implementing that. :-\
You are right. And your idea sounds great, but I don't really want to put the PSA over Ganondorf. If pikazz gets more information about attaching a victim to the ThrowN bone with his Universal Special Grab coding, then I could edit the Side Special. But for now, it's staying the way it is right now.
Diddy Kong's Up Special can be charged on both the ground and in the air.
I'm not a big fan of that idea. :-\
That was going to be my original idea, but I didn't think that the move was possible and I didn't want to eat up File Size with the Queen model, so I changed it. But I can tell you that I plan on using a transparent picture of the Queen for the Final Smash. Think of it like Pit's Final Smash, except that he gets powered up by Palutena, rather than sending in the troops.
Alright.
forgot about diddy lol still not a fan of chargables up b and kjp any char with a fitxxfinal.pac you can add a queen in there without taking filesize of anywhere like ganon,CF and etc lots of characters have a fitfinal to use also letting you know that they have the ganon rel working so if you made it over ganon it can be rel ported anywhere on the future just need to wait for the release same with snake since they have those rels working but they didnt release them yet, and pikazz looks like he hit a wall so i wouldnt expect this to ever be discovered.
Quote from: BuckWild on December 02, 2012, 07:05:01 PM
One question about DLG's PSA... What exactly is a "sex kick?" :srs:
A sex kick is an attack that gets weaker after a few frames. Mario's Neutral Air Attack is an example.
Quote from: BuckWild on December 02, 2012, 07:05:01 PM
Also, I can't really imagine how the moveset you have planned will work, or look. I must be dyslexic. :oshi:
It's alright. The moveset is supposed to be a non Captain Falcon clone version of Ganondorf.
Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 07:13:48 PM
forgot about diddy lol still not a fan of chargables up b and kjp any char with a fitxxfinal.pac you can add a queen in there without taking filesize of anywhere like ganon,CF and etc lots of characters have a fitfinal to use also letting you know that they have the ganon rel working so if you made it over ganon it can be rel ported anywhere on the future just need to wait for the release same with snake since they have those rels working but they didnt release them yet
I would rather have Xenomorph over a character with a true projectile.
Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 07:13:48 PM
and pikazz looks like he hit a wall so i wouldnt expect this to ever be discovered.
Yeah. I read that in his thread.
dont think the acid spit should even be a true projectile since its well acide it will burn through mario cape,link shield or anything that can reflect it :P
Quote from: BuckWild on December 02, 2012, 07:05:01 PM
One question about DLG's PSA... What exactly is a "sex kick?" :srs:
He generates zelda, and....well. You know the rest of the history. :vyse:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 02, 2012, 05:43:10 PM
I again apologize for double posting...
I would like to encourage everyone who follows my thread to look at all the planned movesets I have for the characters that you like and give as much feedback as possible.
Feel free to send me a PM, post your feedback in this thread, or both.
Thank you.
Is the second time you double post, ill report you with KJP, he will flip your table :>.>:
-------
Ill post feedback soon. :D
Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 08:29:12 PM
dont think the acid spit should even be a true projectile since its well acide it will burn through mario cape,link shield or anything that can reflect it :P
I know that. But this is Brawl, not AVP 2010. If Brawl's characters were more like their canon counterparts, then Ganondorf would be just about invincible, Sonic would be able to run at a bewildering speed, etc. Do you get my point?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 02, 2012, 08:39:54 PM
I know that. But this is Brawl, not AVP 2010. If Brawl's characters were more like their canon counterparts, then Ganondorf would be just about invincible, Sonic would be able to run at a bewildering speed, etc. Do you get my point?
i get it still reflecting acid is wierd
DLG
Nair needs to be NOT what it looks like. It looks like Marth's. Were I you I'd take something far more rugged for him. Instead of him doing the old fashioned two quick slashes you might tweak the animation so that he only does one slash, but slower and make it hit all around.
I'll have to actually see the other sword moves in animated action to know what else needs to be changed. Of course I already mentioned long ago the thrust (side smash) needs his hand to be balled into a fist and that he should have his back arm lower.
Quote from: Kienamaru on December 03, 2012, 03:32:38 AM
DLG
Nair needs to be NOT what it looks like. It looks like Marth's. Were I you I'd take something far more rugged for him. Instead of him doing the old fashioned two quick slashes you might tweak the animation so that he only does one slash, but slower and make it hit all around.
Read my updated moveset plan. It should be in the post after the OP.
Ohh, and I see you also took my advice on the gerudo dragon flame choke idea.
I can't wait for this. I'm gonna make a minus version of your minus version... it'll allow a gerudo dragon to combo into an aerial flame choke slam.
YESSS!
I think kratos ground down b should be a counter (ik its played out but it fits him well) using his golden fleece. His air down b could be the hammer idea. Also I think his side b should be the boots of hermes move from mortal kombat.
Edit: Planned Predator moveset is now in the post under the OP.Edit 2: Another moveset plan is now in the post under the OP. I'm doing this character as a return for a great amount of help another user gave me.Quote from: WH1PWH1P on December 03, 2012, 04:36:28 AM
I think kratos ground down b should be a counter (ik its played out but it fits him well) using his golden fleece.
Counters are overused in a good amount of PSAs.
Quote from: WH1PWH1P on December 03, 2012, 04:36:28 AMAlso I think his side b should be the boots of hermes move from mortal kombat.
I could look at some MK9 gameplay videos and see if I can change up some of the current planned moveset.
Quote from: Kienamaru on December 03, 2012, 03:52:10 AM
I can't wait for this. I'm gonna make a minus version of your minus version... it'll allow a gerudo dragon to combo into an aerial flame choke slam.
YESSS!
Calm your tits. (http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png)
Quote from: WH1PWH1P on December 03, 2012, 04:36:28 AM
Also I think his side b should be the boots of hermes move from mortal kombat.
^This is so right.
KJP I would model the move similar to a Falcon Kick/Wizards Foot, being a dash attack and consequently enveloped in flame for the duration, but I would amplify the speed while significantly lowering damage. It shouldn't go far it should be a short, quick dash that deals minimum damage but some knockback, also it should function as side dash in air as well, as opposed to a stall-then-fall or something of that nature. Hope this helps.
-Omni
Quote from: Omniscient X on December 03, 2012, 07:43:59 AMKJP I would model the move similar to a Falcon Kick/Wizards Foot, being a dash attack and consequently enveloped in flame for the duration, but I would amplify the speed while significantly lowering damage. It shouldn't go far it should be a short, quick dash that deals minimum damage but some knockback, also it should function as side dash in air as well, as opposed to a stall-then-fall or something of that nature. Hope this helps.
Alright. I'll take a look at the move.
predator energy cost really doesnt sound a good idea if your fighting a oponent with no eletric attack then you will be unable to use most of your moves, i dont see why he needs this crippling weakness really if the shoulder gun moves are balanced theres no reason to loose them .
also too many spear moves i would think he can use the wristblades more than the spear but most of the moves are spear moves i would change half of the aerials for some wirstblade moves.
Quote from: Carnage on December 03, 2012, 11:16:10 AM
predator energy cost really doesnt sound a good idea if your fighting a oponent with no eletric attack then you will be unable to use most of your moves, i dont see why he needs this crippling weakness really if the shoulder gun moves are balanced theres no reason to loose them.
I could also have him recharge his energy over time as well.
Quote from: Carnage on December 03, 2012, 11:16:10 AM
also too many spear moves i would think he can use the wristblades more than the spear but most of the moves are spear moves i would change half of the aerials for some wirstblade moves.
He only has 4 spear moves. .-. And I chose the spear because I didn't think that the wrist blades would have enough range.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 03, 2012, 02:25:50 PM
He only has 4 spear moves. .-. And I chose the spear because I didn't think that the wrist blades would have enough range.
What's wrong with having fist range? I don't suppose Predator will be going over a swordsman (possibly Link if it indeed has those bladerangs or whatever they were called).
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 03, 2012, 02:25:50 PM
I could also have him recharge his energy over time as well.
He only has 4 spear moves. .-. And I chose the spear because I didn't think that the wrist blades would have enough range.
most character hit with their hands so i dont see a range problem and from what i see having only a wristblade move seems odd since thats how predator kills 90% of its preys lol he barely uses its hands.
Also the down B invisibility thing doesnt sound like a good idea since i remenber with zoroark you did more harm to yourself than the oponent since you dont actually know where you are exactly and if you do a move you expose your location due to the sound/gfx so im not sure if invisibility should be a special at all more like a taunt ability the most , the downB sould be something to do with his spear as it works on AVP 2010 in AVP 2010 the place the spear its gets a round eletric explosion around so something with his spear for down special would be nice tough because hitting with the spear at close range will make the explosion affect you(realistic speaking lol)
Quote from: Carnage on December 03, 2012, 02:35:08 PMmost character hit with their hands so i dont see a range problem and from what i see having only a wristblade move seems odd since thats how predator kills 90% of its preys lol he barely uses its hands.
Quote from: BuckWild on December 03, 2012, 02:34:00 PMWhat's wrong with having fist range?
There's nothing wrong with it. But now that I think of it, I feel like I just rushed this moveset idea. But that was mainly because I was using Perdator and Predator 2 as references. I should really look at some Predator games as well (Concrete Jungle, AVP Arcade, etc). I might do that later today and change up the moveset a little. And I have to admit that I'm more of a Xenomorph fan than a Predator fan. So that might be another reason why this moveset feels thrown together.
Quote from: Carnage on December 03, 2012, 02:35:08 PMAlso the down B invisibility thing doesnt sound like a good idea since i remenber with zoroark you did more harm to yourself than the oponent since you dont actually know where you are exactly and if you do a move you expose your location due to the sound/gfx so im not sure if invisibility should be a special at all more like a taunt ability the most
I'll play around with various GFX to see which GFX would be most fitting while giving off your location in a way that shouldn't be too noticeable, but enough to know where you are and enough for other human players to know where you are if they spot it well enough.
Quote from: Carnage on December 03, 2012, 02:35:08 PM
the downB sould be something to do with his spear as it works on AVP 2010 in AVP 2010 the place the spear its gets a round eletric explosion around so something with his spear for down special would be nice tough because hitting with the spear at close range will make the explosion affect you(realistic speaking lol)
I'd like to get more opinions from more users before I edit any of the Specials.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 03, 2012, 02:50:07 PM
There's nothing wrong with it. But now that I think of it, I feel like I just rushed this moveset idea. But that was mainly because I was using Perdator and Predator 2 as references. I should really look at some Predator games as well (Concrete Jungle, AVP Arcade, etc). I might do that later today and change up the moveset a little. And I have to admit that I'm more of a Xenomorph fan than a Predator fan. So that might be another reason why this moveset feels thrown together.
i also like alien more than predator xD alien has the best movies and i dont think anyone can argue with that.
Quote from: Carnage on December 03, 2012, 02:55:08 PM
i also like alien more than predator xD alien has the best movies and i dont think anyone can argue with that.
I can agree with you on that. :P I mainly like the Xenomorph because of how mysterious it is, it has some cool natural abilities, and it expands a little more on humanoid type extraterrestrials.
I prefer Xenomorphs over Predators because of just how overwhelmingly strong they are in numbers and how sinister they are in appearance, ability, and intentions. Predators essentially just look like humans with a split jaw and require technology to be near unstoppable (just like humans, without the unstoppable bit), but Xenomorphs are just totally out there in terms of appearance.
I would TOTALLY go for a thrown Facehugger, and I think this could be achieved with an attack similar to Yoshi's Egg Throw. Not to mention the tongue grabbing looks like a promising attribute for being over Yoshi.
Of course, I think I did see a Xenomorph over Yoshi with these perks here, but I don't think it was as heavily edited as you may plan it to be.
Quote from: BuckWild on December 03, 2012, 03:58:44 PM
I would TOTALLY go for a thrown Facehugger, and I think this could be achieved with an attack similar to Yoshi's Egg Throw. Not to mention the tongue grabbing looks like a promising attribute for being over Yoshi.
Of course, I think I did see a Xenomorph over Yoshi with these perks here, but I don't think it was as heavily edited as you may plan it to be.
I don't really want to implement that. But even if I did, I don't think it would even be possible to do. And besides, I don't want to have Xenomorph over Yoshi.
Quote from: BuckWild on December 03, 2012, 03:58:44 PM
I prefer Xenomorphs over Predators because of just how overwhelmingly strong they are in numbers and how sinister they are in appearance, ability, and intentions. Predators essentially just look like humans with a split jaw and require technology to be near unstoppable (just like humans, without the unstoppable bit), but Xenomorphs are just totally out there in terms of appearance.
I also think the same way.
Xenomorphs are the awesome! That's why I prefer them. So there. Seriously though, would it maybe be possible to have Xenomorph over pikachu? He walks on all fours when he runs and he got a tail. I dunno how is tail bones are since I'm no pro in that department. But while we are at it, why not over Yoshi? Any reason as to why you don't want it there? *curious*
Quote from: zutox on December 03, 2012, 05:19:22 PM
Seriously though, would it maybe be possible to have Xenomorph over pikachu? He walks on all fours when he runs and he got a tail. I dunno how is tail bones are since I'm no pro in that department.
I don't want to put Xenomorph over Pikachu because I'm not sure of how high Pikachu's file sizes can go, his projectile isn't type of projectile I would like to use, and I don't really like making PSAs over mascots. And I'm also going to make my own custom boneset for it.
Quote from: zutox on December 03, 2012, 05:19:22 PM
But while we are at it, why not over Yoshi? Any reason as to why you don't want it there? *curious*
Because Yoshi's grab is wonky, his shield is wonky, and his Side Special coding is wonky. Yoshi does have good file size (can go over 500KB for the PSA file), but that alone won't be enough.
See KJP i told you everyone loves xenomorph more xD its a matter of appearence and movies which xenomorph wins everytime :P like i said before xenomorph in my opinion should go over ganon(rel is coming soon, you can do the side B plunge, and put alien queen(wich is already there lol) on the fitganon final replacing the beast ganon) the true projectyle isnt better than a true plunge,queen for FS imo but thats my sugestion and remenber you have toons of cape bones you can move to taill maybe even more than you need and it will float with the wind :P
Quote from: Carnage on December 03, 2012, 06:21:36 PM
See KJP i told you everyone loves xenomorph more xD its a matter of appearence and movies which xenomorph wins everytime :P like i said before xenomorph in my opinion should go over ganon(rel is coming soon, you can do the side B plunge, and put alien queen(wich is already there lol) on the fitganon final replacing the beast ganon) the true projectyle isnt better than a true plunge,queen for FS imo but thats my sugestion and remenber you have toons of cape bones you can move to taill maybe even more than you need and it will float with the wind :P
Say what?! Perfect Ganondorf .rels coming soon?? Awesome! Now I can have more than one incarnation of the Evil King of the Desert! :happy:
Quote from: BuckWild on December 03, 2012, 06:30:43 PM
Say what?! Perfect Ganondorf .rels coming soon?? Awesome! Now I can have more than one incarnation of the Evil King of the Desert! :happy:
the guys that made the perfect sonic,peach rels already said they have snake and ganon up to release next and are trying with olimar or something
Quote from: Carnage on December 03, 2012, 06:21:36 PM
See KJP i told you everyone loves xenomorph more xD its a matter of appearence and movies which xenomorph wins everytime :P like i said before xenomorph in my opinion should go over ganon(rel is coming soon, you can do the side B plunge, and put alien queen(wich is already there lol) on the fitganon final replacing the beast ganon) the true projectyle isnt better than a true plunge,queen for FS imo but thats my sugestion and remenber you have toons of cape bones you can move to taill maybe even more than you need and it will float with the wind :P
Perfect ganon? This is great news.
Xeno could potentially go over Bowser and use the Queen as a final smash? Bowser is in serious need for a proper PSA replacement.
Quote from: zutox on December 04, 2012, 04:41:14 PM
Perfect ganon? This is great news.
Xeno could potentially go over Bowser and use the Queen as a final smash? Bowser is in serious need for a proper PSA replacement.
bowser would be nice too if the queen was in Gbowser but that would be 2 psas in one lol
Quote from: zutox on December 04, 2012, 04:41:14 PM
Xeno could potentially go over Bowser and use the Queen as a final smash? Bowser is in serious need for a proper PSA replacement.
I never could figure out how Bowser's Specials were coded. And I don't want to put Xenomorph over Bowser either. I'm thinking more along the lines of Fox, Falco, or Wolf. But most likely Fox though.
haven't been in here in a while...
Why no Scizor on poll?
And you're making a GoW PSA? are you gonna edit the current model to have stretching chains? I was planning to do a Psa too but I was waiting for pervy to be less busy... and Beyond I think said he'd do it if he got around to it... but my hopes weren't very high there.
Quote from: Kagemaru on December 04, 2012, 05:30:35 PM
Why no Scizor on poll?
I forgot about Scizor. ^_^"
Quote from: Kagemaru on December 04, 2012, 05:30:35 PM
And you're making a GoW PSA? are you gonna edit the current model to have stretching chains? I was planning to do a Psa too but I was waiting for pervy to be less busy... and Beyond I think said he'd do it if he got around to it... but my hopes weren't very high there.
Which current model? The one KTH made? No way. (http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png)
I'll just wait and see if Beyond would be interested.
Lol good cause I was looking forward to Scizor. Kinda made me wanna do Infernape more. (seriously need better Fox Psas) and that would make me wanna finish Zoroark (damn illusion pokemon making his file size HUGE)
But yeah, if Beyond could put his sexiness into a Kratos model that'd be amazing to work with. But since I don't model edit I can't be too choosy since I'm a beggar in that regard. (beggars can't be choosers... and all that jazz)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 04, 2012, 04:46:47 PM
I never could figure out how Bowser's Specials were coded. And I don't want to put Xenomorph over Bowser either. I'm thinking more along the lines of Fox, Falco, or Wolf. But most likely Fox though.
you know in bb psa anything you put on those actions works normaly and to make bowser grab work again you just have to redirect the main side b action to the ground and aerial version wich are below i made a bowser psa using bbx and it came out preety nice xD it isnt released yet but xenomorph over fox just becuase of the projectyle doesnt seem worth to me imo bowser or ganon would give some much better options on the rest of the moveset instead of one move only imo.
Quote from: Carnage on December 04, 2012, 07:02:25 PM
you know in bb psa anything you put on those actions works normaly and to make bowser grab work again you just have to redirect the main side b action to the ground and aerial version wich are below i made a bowser psa using bbx and it came out preety nice xD it isnt released yet but xenomorph over fox just becuase of the projectyle doesnt seem worth to me imo bowser or ganon would give some much better options on the rest of the moveset instead of one move only imo.
Fox's file size can go over 500 KB, something which Ganondorf and Bowser lack. Fox has a decent Motionpac file size, which is something Ganondorf lacks. And Fox's Motionpac doesn't need to be injected into a common4 file, unlike Bowser. And besides, I'm making a revamp of DLG, so making Xenomorph over Ganondorf is out of the question. And I'm going to need a good PSA file size, so I can code all the moves flawlessly.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 04, 2012, 07:09:43 PM
Fox's file size can go over 500 KB, something which Ganondorf and Bowser lack. Fox has a decent Motionpac file size, which is something Ganondorf lacks. And Fox's Motionpac doesn't need to be injected into a common4 file, unlike Bowser. And besides, I'm making a revamp of DLG, so making Xenomorph over Ganondorf is out of the question. And I'm going to need a good PSA file size, so I can code all the moves flawlessly.
filesize doesnt mean much nowadays really if you use bbx it cuts the filesize by tons i have a groudon with 411 pac file and a 3.6 motion and i never had a freeze the thing is bowser offers you an epic FS for the queen since we see in avp2010 a noraml xenomorphs does transform into a queen at the end xD(probably like the animals that change sex when the other gender is lacking) and bowser has the side B grab for alien plunge aswhell and you say in the moveset the downB is like bowsers from PM wich you can turn it easily since the floating points are there.Just saying 1st bowser has close to 0 psas(dkn why ppl are afraid of him lol using bb i made groudon easily) , you get a new model,pac file and motion to use on a FS it has a true projectyle(i turned bowser fire breath in a single projectile on groudon for fire blast :P) it has everything you need for the specials.
Fox... has that big of a file size?
Nice to know I'll have a crap ton of room for Infernape
^^^
Flawlessly. Spoken like a master. Well if we are allowed to vote two... Scizor also has my vote.
Quote from: Kienamaru on December 04, 2012, 07:18:34 PM
^^^
Flawlessly. Spoken like a master. Well if we are allowed to vote two... Scizor also has my vote.
You can vote up to 3 options.
Soo...im confused, what is your next project? i tought kratos or xeno :P
but im.confused. lol
Quote from: Anivernage on December 04, 2012, 07:27:41 PM
Soo...im confused, what is your next project? i tought kratos or xeno :P
but im.confused. lol
I'm only in the planning stages right now.
I'm kinda happy to see so many people vote for my Mewtwo. : )
Quote from: Velen on December 04, 2012, 09:49:50 PMI'm kinda happy to see so many people vote for my Mewtwo. : )
Your welcome :vyse:
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 04, 2012, 09:52:11 PM
Your welcome :vyse:
This^
I wanted to see a mewtwo no melee based moveset.
And is really cool.
I love the moveset. :D
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 04, 2012, 09:52:11 PM
Your welcome :vyse:
Quote from: Anivernage on December 04, 2012, 09:53:57 PM
This^
I wanted to see a mewtwo no melee based moveset.
And is really cool.
I love the moveset. :D
Those ^
Those are all the exact reasons why I took up the task of making Velen's Mewtwo.
And also here are the current poll results from 52 voters (I'm astonished that 52 people voted o-o). Also take note that you can change your votes at any time.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
First one to vote for Scizor!
Woot
Regarding Scizor, I feel like version 2 of the PSA was the best one, certainly more fitting and less thrown-together feeling than the planned moveset you'd had for version 3 at the time. Scizor has exactly one major problem: the texture has no .pac file, meaning he can't be used for SSE. (The Substitute taunt also isn't really that useful because the trip animation takes too long and the substitute doesn't stay out for long enough, but that's not really a big issue.) The hop back from U-Turn maybe could stand to be faster to start up or have some intangibility frames, but again that's a matter of personal opinion and the PSA works fine and is well-balanced regardless.
Edit: I just discovered that it is indeed possible to cancel aerial Giga Impact.
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 05, 2012, 02:21:37 PM
Regarding Scizor, I feel like version 2 of the PSA was the best one, certainly more fitting and less thrown-together feeling than the planned moveset you'd had for version 3 at the time. Scizor has exactly two major problems: Giga Impact in midair can't be cancelled out of, causing instant death if it misses, and the texture has no .pac file, meaning he can't be used for SSE. (The Substitute taunt also isn't really that useful because the trip animation takes too long and the substitute doesn't stay out for long enough, but that's not really a big issue.) The hop back from U-Turn maybe could stand to be faster to start up or have some intangibility frames, but again that's a matter of personal opinion and the PSA works fine and is well-balanced regardless.
i have to agree i didnt like scizor having two specials that would be boosts like swords dance and agility i like the current version more and i still have it over falco
also now that we can add model changers you could make substitute a true substitute only coming out to attack and having super armor while inside it :P
Quote from: Carnage on December 05, 2012, 02:40:03 PM
i have to agree i didnt like scizor having two specials that would be boosts like swords dance and agility i like the current version more and i still have it over falco
also now that we can add model changers you could make substitute a true substitute only coming out to attack and having super armor while inside it :P
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 05, 2012, 02:21:37 PMRegarding Scizor, I feel like version 2 of the PSA was the best one, certainly more fitting and less thrown-together feeling than the planned moveset you'd had for version 3 at the time. Scizor has exactly two major problems: Giga Impact in midair can't be cancelled out of, causing instant death if it misses, and the texture has no .pac file, meaning he can't be used for SSE. (The Substitute taunt also isn't really that useful because the trip animation takes too long and the substitute doesn't stay out for long enough, but that's not really a big issue.) The hop back from U-Turn maybe could stand to be faster to start up or have some intangibility frames, but again that's a matter of personal opinion and the PSA works fine and is well-balanced regardless.
Yeah. I strongly agree that Scizor v3 is really thrown together. <.> I'm highly reconsidering scrapping my current progress and remaking it again, but with a less thrown together moveset. Or I just might scrap it completely and just leave it at v2.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 05, 2012, 02:47:10 PM
Yeah. I strongly agree that Scizor v3 is really thrown together. <.> I'm highly reconsidering scrapping my current progress and remaking it again, but with a less thrown together moveset. Or I just might scrap it completely and just leave it at v2.
you could just do small updates on v2 like the substitute i mentioned anda new downb the razor wind is kinda unbrawl like scizor has some good moves so thinking on one shouldnt be bad even moving substitute there would be nice giving like a light super armor for the next 25% or something or another cool move
New Keyboard get. And it was indeed the solution.(http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/987/fyeah.jpg)
Now I can PSA and animate without feeling handicapped. :P
But before I do, I need to solve my character porting issue...
Quote from: Carnage on December 05, 2012, 02:52:49 PM
you could just do small updates on v2 like the substitute i mentioned anda new downb the razor wind is kinda unbrawl like scizor has some good moves so thinking on one shouldnt be bad even moving substitute there would be nice giving like a light super armor for the next 25% or something or another cool move
Like I said, I'm not entirely sure of what I'm going to do regarding Scizor.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 05, 2012, 05:46:49 PM
New Keyboard get. And it was indeed the solution.(http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/987/fyeah.jpg)
Now I can PSA and animate without feeling handicapped. :P
But before I do, I need to solve my character porting issue...
Like I said, I'm not entirely sure of what I'm going to do regarding Scizor.
guess the water on your keyboard was the problem, so you will make the psas acording to the votes?
ganon,arceus.etc?
Quote from: Carnage on December 05, 2012, 06:04:03 PM
so you will make the psas acording to the votes?
ganon,arceus.etc?
I'm not entirely sure.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 05, 2012, 06:44:19 PM
I'm not entirely sure.
most wanted from the pool by me are
xenomorph,arceus and predator
Hmm...
I don't think it would hurt for me to post my problem here as well.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 05, 2012, 05:24:53 PMI ported a character with a custom boneset over onto a Diddy Kong, and fixed all the glitches. But for some reason, after I do the glitch fixing, a single glitch occurs.
Whenever my character is hit with a Freezie, the character only rotates, but the ice block effect does not. I looked through my edits, and I saw nothing wrong. So I'm either doing something wrong that I haven't seen yet, or I accidentally missed something.
Maybe I can find my solution easier if I knew the bone that the ice block GFX attaches to. I assume it's either the XRotN, YRotN, or HipN bone.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 05, 2012, 07:27:19 PM
Hmm...
I don't think it would hurt for me to post my problem here as well.
I saw this glitch with mewtwo over peach.
Look at the dmg animations,(Because thats tue ones used on Freezie, Pitfall.)
Or more importantly, check the character bones in BB or tabuu.
They all need to fit.
Because they dont use a common animation you can edit, the use animations like waits or dmg or stun ones.
Not entirely sure which one or if m wrong.
Take a pic of the character in that state, and find the animation that belongs to.
Really loooong process. Try this if ALL the bones fit.
Quote from: Anivernage on December 05, 2012, 07:38:51 PMI saw this glitch with mewtwo over peach.
Look at the dmg animations,(Because thats tue ones used on Freezie, Pitfall.)
Or more importantly, check the character bones in BB or tabuu.
They all need to fit.
Because they dont use a common animation you can edit, the use animations like waits or dmg or stun ones.
Not entirely sure which one or if m wrong.
Take a pic of the character in that state, and find the animation that belongs to.
Really loooong process. Try this if ALL the bones fit.
That's the thing. All the bones are matched up on the animations and the PSA.
Edit: It happens when I fix up the XRotN bone. If I fix everything other than the XRotN bone, then the ice rotates normally.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 05, 2012, 08:05:30 PM
That's the thing. All the bones are matched up on the animations and the PSA.
Edit: It happens when I fix up the XRotN bone. If I fix everything other than the XRotN bone, then the ice rotates normally.
What will leaving the XRotN bone as is do to make the character not function properly?
Quote from: BuckWild on December 05, 2012, 08:36:16 PMWhat will leaving the XRotN bone as is do to make the character not function properly?
In a way, yes. But I just found a solution. I went ahead and did some bone tree editing to match my character's TransN, XRotN, YRotN, and HipN bone IDs to Diddy Kong's. And it works. The ice rotates with the body.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 05, 2012, 08:41:48 PM
In a way, yes. But I just found a solution. I went ahead and did some bone tree editing to match my character's TransN, XRotN, YRotN, and HipN bone IDs to Diddy Kong's. And it works. The ice rotates with the body.
I think you misunderstood my question, but you seem to have found a solution anyway.
I was meaning to say "If you left the XRotN bone alone, what crazy stuff will happen?"
Quote from: BuckWild on December 05, 2012, 08:50:35 PMI was meaning to say "If you left the XRotN bone alone, what crazy stuff will happen?"
Oh. It sometimes varies to odd rotations to the character being in the ground.
Bleh. It was tempting me to make a double post to update.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 06, 2012, 12:53:24 AM
Bleh. It was tempting me to make a double post to update.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
*1 Bermy was made extremely happy by this preview
Yay! VeeVee! That pose looks great, gives me the nostalgia chills of DRA2. =D
Quote from: Gumdramon on December 06, 2012, 12:59:30 AM
*1 Bermy was made extremely happy by this preview
Yay! VeeVee! That pose looks great, gives me the nostalgia chills of DRA2. =D
Thanks. =P
And that was the pose I was aiming for. I might need to touch it up a little though.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 06, 2012, 01:01:15 AM
Thanks. =P
And that was the pose I was aiming for. I might need to touch it up a little though.
Me gusta.
I anxiously await the finished product! I hope his rig doesn't give you anymore trouble. xD
Quote from: Gumdramon on December 06, 2012, 01:45:08 AM
Me gusta.
I anxiously await the finished product! I hope his rig doesn't give you anymore trouble. xD
Hopefully, it shouldn't. xD
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 06, 2012, 02:01:57 AM
Hopefully, it shouldn't. xD
Alrighty, and I'll continue looking over his eye textures to see if I can get them all in without errors.
will veemon digivold at any point on the moveset?
Quote from: Carnage on December 06, 2012, 11:32:05 AM
will veemon digivold at any point on the moveset?
I plan on making him Digivolving into ExVeemon and using ExLaser (I think that's what the move is called), then Digivolving back into Veemon.
Quote from: Gumdramon on December 06, 2012, 06:08:49 AMAlrighty, and I'll continue looking over his eye textures to see if I can get them all in without errors.
Alright. =D
a digimon without digivolution is nothing :P
Quote from: Carnage on December 06, 2012, 01:50:15 PM
a digimon without digivolution is nothing :P
If Brawl wasn't so limited and if the Wii had better memory, then I would be able to make Veemon Digivolve into either ExVeemon, Flamedramon, or Imperialdramon for a certain period of time.
When I plan a moveset, I try to say within Brawl's boundaries of what's possible. That's another reason why some of my movesets seems thrown together.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 06, 2012, 02:57:13 PM
If Brawl wasn't so limited and if the Wii had better memory, then I would be able to make Veemon Digivolve into either ExVeemon, Flamedramon, or Imperialdramon for a certain period of time.
When I plan a moveset, I try to say within Brawl's boundaries of what's possible. That's another reason why some of my movesets seems thrown together.
its possible if its digivolution was on the same size by model changers or if it was over wario/bowser since they have diferent pcs and pac files for their FS other than that your screwed preety much unfortunelly.
Freakin Brawl limiting creativity :srs: Sucks ass
Quote from: Carnage on December 06, 2012, 03:11:12 PM
its possible if its digivolution was on the same size by model changers or if it was over wario/bowser since they have diferent pcs and pac files for their FS other than that your screwed preety much unfortunelly.
Gumdramon told me that out of all of Veemon's Digivolutions, ExVeemon was lowest in file size.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 06, 2012, 03:11:41 PMFreakin Brawl limiting creativity :srs: Sucks ass
Indeed. ;-;
poor those who DID the original moveset to the brawlcharacter, those must have been pretty limited!
:>.>:
anyway, that's was a pretty nice idle pose :3
You could always rig them all to the same boneset and then have VIS0 animations control when the character "digivolves", that's how I would do it because model changers are sketchy at best. I'm having Agumon divivolve to Wargreymon as an entry and then WG digivolve to Omnimon in his final smash.
-Omni
Quote from: Omniscient X on December 06, 2012, 04:11:57 PM
You could always rig them all to the same boneset and then have VIS0 animations control when the character "digivolves", that's how I would do it because model changers are sketchy at best. I'm having Agumon divivolve to Wargreymon as an entry and then WG digivolve to Omnimon in his final smash.
-Omni
that is freaking awesome
kjp did you ever think about using magnamon as veemon's digivolution? even though it is a digi egg digivolution it is actually his most powerful digivolution not counting imperialdramon dna digivolution.
Quote from: Omniscient X on December 06, 2012, 04:11:57 PM
You could always rig them all to the same boneset and then have VIS0 animations control when the character "digivolves", that's how I would do it because model changers are sketchy at best. I'm having Agumon divivolve to Wargreymon as an entry and then WG digivolve to Omnimon in his final smash.
I was going to ask Gumdramon if he could add bones onto the current Veemon boneset, and put the ExVeemon model onto that part of the boneset.
Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 06, 2012, 04:15:30 PM
kjp did you ever think about using magnamon as veemon's digivolution? even though it is a digi egg digivolution it is actually his most powerful digivolution not counting imperialdramon dna digivolution.
I don't know if there is a Magnamon model. And Gumdramontold me that Imperialdramon's model and textures would be too big in file size to put into the moveset.
Edit:Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: Omniscient X on December 06, 2012, 04:11:57 PM
You could always rig them all to the same boneset and then have VIS0 animations control when the character "digivolves", that's how I would do it because model changers are sketchy at best. I'm having Agumon divivolve to Wargreymon as an entry and then WG digivolve to Omnimon in his final smash.
-Omni
model changers will always outshine vyso since model changers do actually let you use the same animations for two diferent ojects by vyso you would need tons of subations and animations model changers are much simple and really easy to use thats why every transforming psa now uses them like goku,vegeta and so on why are they sketchy? they save tons of animations/subactions and you need only one comand to call them.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 06, 2012, 04:20:33 PM
I was going to ask Gumdramon if he could add bones onto the current Veemon boneset, and put the ExVeemon model onto that part of the boneset.
I don't know if there is a Magnamon model. And Gumdramontold me that Imperialdramon's model and textures would be too big in file size to put into the moveset.
Edit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Yepa, I could do that for ya!
Also, loving the animation so far, hmm... If I had decent knowledge of animations I'd give ya tip on where to reffine... but. That's not my domain. :c
Quote from: Gumdramon on December 06, 2012, 06:03:38 PM
Yepa, I could do that for ya!
Also, loving the animation so far, hmm... If I had decent knowledge of animations I'd give ya tip on where to reffine... but. That's not my domain. :c
Animations are not my domain either, but I have experience with it.
Quote from: Gumdramon on December 06, 2012, 06:03:38 PM
Yepa, I could do that for ya!
Alright. Thank you. I would like you to add those bones to the YRotN bone.
It needs more oomf.
There you go. That's all you get from me. :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Ridley-G on December 06, 2012, 10:23:59 PM
It needs more oomf.
There you go. That's all you get from me. :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yeah. The .gif is slower than the actual animation. But I'll update the animation though.
More good stuff and donuts
*observes thread*
Quote from: Carnage on December 06, 2012, 05:51:52 PM
model changers will always outshine vyso since model changers do actually let you use the same animations for two diferent ojects by vyso you would need tons of subations and animations model changers are much simple and really easy to use thats why every transforming psa now uses them like goku,vegeta and so on why are they sketchy? they save tons of animations/subactions and you need only one comand to call them.
You're kidding me right? When you add a model changer it modifies the file in Bb and you can't open it in PSA...and it saves filesize because adding code in PSA is the wrong thing to do you should work with what you've got before adding code and this way there is +1 more code to use. In addition all characters use VIS0 animations, in fact they have one for EVERY animation that they have in their motionetc, and since most imported models can work off of a fraction of the original visibility bones you can work with the spares and it works so nicely. Sorry but I'm not a fan of anything that disables you from working in PSA and restricts you to Brawlbox, as much as I love using that moveset editor right now even Blackjax admitted its unstable and as far as I'm concerned lack of stability is equivalent to being "sketchy". My way might require a slight bit more work but it doesn't do anything weird to the .pac, it doesn't add any file size and last but not least you can watch it work in Brawlbox by syncing VIS0. Sorry KJP that was slightly off topic but I'm simply advocating for my version of "model changing" as I believe it looks smoother.
-Omni
Quote from: Omniscient X on December 06, 2012, 10:59:54 PM
You're kidding me right? When you add a model changer it modifies the file in Bb and you can't open it in PSA...and it saves filesize because adding code in PSA is the wrong thing to do you should work with what you've got before adding code and this way there is +1 more code to use. In addition all characters use VIS0 animations, in fact they have one for EVERY animation that they have in their motionetc, and since most imported models can work off of a fraction of the original visibility bones you can work with the spares and it works so nicely. Sorry but I'm not a fan of anything that disables you from working in PSA and restricts you to Brawlbox, as much as I love using that moveset editor right now even Blackjax admitted its unstable and as far as I'm concerned lack of stability is equivalent to being "sketchy". My way might require a slight bit more work but it doesn't do anything weird to the .pac, it doesn't add any file size and last but not least you can watch it work in Brawlbox by syncing VIS0. Sorry KJP that was slightly off topic but I'm simply advocating for my version of "model changing" as I believe it looks smoother.
-Omni
kjp is using bb psa so adding the model changer wont change anything since he cant use psa since the begining i think almost everyone already uses it once you find the bugs its preety neat i already know my way around like most ppl do i even can give the specials for chars that loose them when they use bb(samus,yoshi,bowser) and bb cuts the size in everything for example if you open smbz mario by mariodk and save you cut like 40kb out of it thats something, still omni bb its already the future even if its not perfect now, it does thing psa will never be able too and people realized that for example i did the ridley psa and since bb doesnt just add info captain pac has a default size of 252 after i did ridley psa the pac now is 240 kb even 12 kb under the default if i did this on psa i would probably be almost near the limit in bb i didnt even got the default size you understand? if you open mariodk goku i think it cutes 80 kb and everything works perfectly xD filesize is very important since kjp wants to add lots of stuff in.
soz for the off topic just letting omni know your already using bb psa from the start.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Attack12 (30 Frames).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Attack13 (50 Frames).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 07, 2012, 06:06:03 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Attack12 (30 Frames).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Attack13 (50 Frames).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
That looks very delicious.
I'd say perhaps you could cut a few frames of A13, but the gif is just like you said; slow. xD
Nice work so far, and you really refined that A11 animation.
Quote from: Gumdramon on December 07, 2012, 06:28:27 PM
That looks very delicious.
I'd say perhaps you could cut a few frames of A13, but the gif is just like you said; slow. xD
Nice work so far, and you really refined that A11 animation.
Thanks, Burmy. =P
And I'd like to get more opinions before I do any edits.
Attack11 is the jab, right? That punch is too slow. It takes like, nine frames for the punch to come out, while jabs usually come out in two to five frames. Have him not draw his fist back first, just throw the jab out there. Endlag might be a bit too long on that as well (when he doesn't chain to second jab).
Attack12 is mostly good, but the landing looks a little weird. Probably because it seems like some of his momentum just disappears after the apex of the jump. And he seems to freeze in place for a frame when the hit connects.
Attack13 has him float straight forward as he pulls his fist back for a moment, which looks extra awkward with the jump from Attack12. He should probably pull his fist back all the way at the start of the animation, rather than having it go forward and then pull back some more. He also floats straight forward for a few frames after the punch, and it's a little jittery in some spots.
Now that I'm done with my wall of criticism, I can say that those animations honestly look pretty cool. Nice stuff as usual.
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 07, 2012, 06:49:36 PMAttack11 is the jab, right? That punch is too slow. It takes like, nine frames for the punch to come out, while jabs usually come out in two to five frames. Have him not draw his fist back first, just throw the jab out there. Endlag might be a bit too long on that as well (when he doesn't chain to second jab).
The collision starts at Frame 5, but I added in a Frame Speed Modifier at the beginning. And you're allowed to interrupt the attack at around Frame 16.
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 07, 2012, 06:49:36 PMAttack12 is mostly good, but the landing looks a little weird. Probably because it seems like some of his momentum just disappears after the apex of the jump. And he seems to freeze in place for a frame when the hit connects.
I might increase the air to ground momentum. And I'll increase the stiff momentum as well.
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 07, 2012, 06:49:36 PMAttack13 has him float straight forward as he pulls his fist back for a moment, which looks extra awkward with the jump from Attack12. He should probably pull his fist back all the way at the start of the animation, rather than having it go forward and then pull back some more. He also floats straight forward for a few frames after the punch, and it's a little jittery in some spots.
I will also adjust the TransN movement. And I tried to fix the jittering, but I'll continue to try.
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 07, 2012, 06:49:36 PMNow that I'm done with my wall of criticism, I can say that those animations honestly look pretty cool. Nice stuff as usual.
Thank you.
Hi dude, if you want, im working in a new xeno model, only i need to fix a little the rig...
Xenomorph 2 (PSA model) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8px9eXTfDig#)
will you rig its fingers?and that taill is needing alot of work
Quote from: Nasca Corp on December 09, 2012, 03:47:07 AM
Hi dude, if you want, im working in a new xeno model, only i need to fix a little the rig...
Xenomorph 2 (PSA model) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8px9eXTfDig#)
I'm not entirely sure. You still need to do a good amount of rigging adjustments. If I like your final rig, then I'll use it. If not, then I'll make my own rig. But I thank you for the offer.
Bump. Ill like to see or hear news from KJP :af:
Quote from: Anivernage on December 13, 2012, 08:41:06 AMBump. Ill like to see or hear news from KJP :af:
Thanks for the bump. :P
As for PSA news, I've mainly been trying to get the momentum right for the glide idea I have for Carnage's Ridley, doing PSA coding for the animations a friend of mine has made recently (like me, she's slowly gaining her motivation), and I've also been helping another user with a popular moveset. But I think he would rather have me keep the character a secret for now. :P
In the Model Imports section, I'm rigging a model, and I recently got her thumbs edited to look decent. Those who look at the Model WIP Workshop should know the model I'm rigging. I think I just might export the model, call it done for now, and edit it at a later time. Everything I rigged on the model looks decent, though the legs could use touch ups.
As for my own movesets, I'm currently working on the Animation for Veemon's Side Tilt.
cant wait to release ridley final version xD
Hmm...
I'm thinking about Streaming Veemon progress.
If enough people are interested (at least 2), then I could go ahead and Stream.
Quote from: Carnage on December 13, 2012, 09:32:45 AM
cant wait to release ridley final version xD
Same. But I still have to do some more work...
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 14, 2012, 07:57:43 PM
Hmm...
I'm thinking about Streaming Veemon progress.
If enough people are interested (at least 2), then I could go ahead and Stream.
Same. But I still have to do some more work...
Welp, you instantly have one. :af:
Quote from: Gumdramon on December 14, 2012, 08:03:41 PM
Welp, you instantly have one. :af:
That's one person. :P
Glad to see that you're interested. =D
i could watch also
KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream (http://www.livestream.com/KJPStream)
I'm currently animating the Side Smash right now.
Quote from: Carnage on December 14, 2012, 08:29:24 PM
i could watch also
Alrighty then. =D
Edit: Dammit! The computer shut off while streaming again... =_=
And I think I know why too...
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 14, 2012, 08:30:53 PM
Edit: Dammit! The computer shut off while streaming again... =_=
And I think I know why too...
M'aww....
Well, I'll gladly watch again if you stream him.
Hiya KJP did you got your pc working fine?
Also great for news!
dude what happened to the Arceus hack? ps I hope you haven't cancelled or dropped it yet? ps I really would love to have Arceus on mah Brawl. :D
Quote from: Anivernage on December 15, 2012, 09:06:31 PM
Hiya KJP did you got your pc working fine?
Unfortunately no. It shut off on its own 2 more times yesterday when I was running my Emulator. :/
Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 15, 2012, 09:13:43 PMdude what happened to the Arceus hack? ps I hope you haven't cancelled or dropped it yet? ps I really would love to have Arceus on mah Brawl. :D
He's not cancelled. I just don't want to open 3DS Max in fear that my computer will shut down on its own again.
You know... KJP. Have you cleaned your PC's fan? I know when I didn't for quite awhile. When I'd play TF2. My PC shut itself off.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 16, 2012, 12:33:20 PM
You know... KJP. Have you cleaned your PC's fan? I know when I didn't for quite awhile. When I'd play TF2. My PC shut itself off.
yeah same my pc when running demanding programs if its hot it shuts down i took out of the place he was so he coud get air fresher instead of getting closed on an wooden box and that never happened again
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 16, 2012, 12:33:20 PM
You know... KJP. Have you cleaned your PC's fan? I know when I didn't for quite awhile. When I'd play TF2. My PC shut itself off.
Quote from: Carnage on December 16, 2012, 01:32:26 PMyeah same my pc when running demanding programs if its hot it shuts down i took out of the place he was so he coud get air fresher instead of getting closed on an wooden box and that never happened again
I don't have any compressed air. And I can't afford any at the moment. :-\
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 16, 2012, 09:47:39 PM
I don't have any compressed air. And I can't afford any at the moment. :-\
I was just saying bust open that computer *not literally, take out some screws*, and clean it's fan off, use a q-tip, or a paper towel, and some cleaning alcohol... You'd be surprised how much a little bit of dust can make the fan not work well.
Obviously, you should unplug the computer before doing this. Wouldn't want to risk electric shock.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 16, 2012, 09:53:27 PM
I was just saying bust open that computer *not literally, take out some screws*, and clean it's fan off... You'd be surprised how much a little bit of dust can make the fan not work well.
Obviously, you should unplug the computer before doing this. Wouldn't want to risk electric shock.
Of course I know to shut the power off before opening the case. :P
I've been in a hands on computer class before. =P
I'll go ahead and try it.
Oh, and sorry for the terribly long delay. I got wrapped up with that one Gumdramon Psa thingy that I was working on.
I'll try to get all the bones setup on ExVeemon before we all explode.
Quote from: Gumdramon on December 20, 2012, 07:33:24 AM
Oh, and sorry for the terribly long delay. I got wrapped up with that one Gumdramon Psa thingy that I was working on.
I'll try to get all the bones setup on ExVeemon before we all explode.
It's alright. Just get to it when you can.
Excuse the double post...
I haven't really been working on anything recently... Just helping Carnage with Ridley and a friend with their project. I'm kinda getting bored. <_>
But I've been thinking...
Should I apply to see if I'm eligible to join the Project M team? Or do they already have enough PSA workers?
im sure the more capable psaer's they have the better
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 22, 2012, 08:59:00 AM
Excuse the double post...
I haven't really been working on anything recently... Just helping Carnage with Ridley and a friend with their project. I'm kinda getting bored. <_>
I PMd you right now also... the Arceus PSA!? :(
Announcement:
Due to an unfortunate incident.. KJP won't be around here for a while.
He's unable to access his profile so I told him I'd take the message and give it to the rest of you.
Thanks for your time.
All I can say is, "Damn it. There goes my Kit psa files =\" and "damnit... You're an idiot.."
.... Jiggy =\
kjp was saying his pc was shutting down randomly so its not a surprise it finaly gave up.
Different, private, reason.
Quote from: Carnage on December 29, 2012, 02:57:46 PM
kjp was saying his pc was shutting down randomly so its not a surprise it finaly gave up.
totally not about his pc...
all i can say is that he'll be gone for a year and 6 months...
Quote from: DSX8 on December 30, 2012, 01:10:09 AM
totally not about his pc...
all i can say is that he'll be gone for a year and 6 months...
so its true then?
that stinks
whelp. i suggest locking this untill he gets back so there is no spam
Quote from: DSX8 on December 30, 2012, 01:10:09 AM
totally not about his pc...
all i can say is that he'll be gone for a year and 6 months...
wow so long? well i guess we will be waiting very eager by ssb4 when he comes back and ssbb hacking will die
Stop derailing. Thread is locked until KJP is back.
Thank you, César.
And thanks for everyone who made a post here when I was gone.
But I'm back now. And I should be staying. But progress on things will be very slow.
Personally, I wouldn't care if the PSAs I've been anticipating get cancelled.
All I care about is that at least, the lesser of two evils were chosen for you.
Quote from: Gumdramon on January 01, 2013, 11:04:18 AM
Personally, I wouldn't care if the PSAs I've been anticipating get cancelled.
All I care about is that at least, the lesser of two evils were chosen for you.
I don't think I'll cancel anything.
And so far, my only punishment is restricted computer privileges.
Thanks for being supportive, Burmy. =3
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 01, 2013, 11:11:32 AM
I don't think I'll cancel anything.
And so far, my only punishment is restricted computer privileges.
Thanks for being supportive, Burmy. =3
Restricted Computer privileges?
That's it? Well that still sucks... but at least your safe and sound regardless.
And you're always welcome Jigglez. I feel it is my duty =J
Now. What I suggest is taking a break after all that's happened.
It's been a rough week for ya.
yes jiggy... take this time to focus on life for the moment ^_^ Everything can wait for now.
I guess I should bump this thread...
I unfortunately...have not done any PSA work...
I've been busy with rl issues...
And I don't think I am ever going to finish any of my planned projects anytime soon...And I think I'll be dropping Arceus and Kratos from my planned characters list.
But for the project I'll be focusing on will be the vBrawl conversion of Melee Mewtwo. In which I was working on before the main release from AGFan.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 16, 2013, 02:44:55 AM
I guess I should bump this thread...
I unfortunately...have not done any PSA work...
I've been busy with rl issues...
And I don't think I am ever going to finish any of my planned projects anytime soon...And I think I'll be dropping Arceus and Kratos from my planned characters list.
But for the project I'll be focusing on will be the vBrawl conversion of Melee Mewtwo. In which I was working on before the main release from AGFan.
Aw... I was kinda looking forward to Arceus...
...Kratos though, I couldn't care less about.
Never the less. I do look forward to Mewtwo. The current vBrawl one needs balancing work. But I do feel it could work out nicely with some fixing here and there. And from what I recall, you're gonna make a custom bone set for Mewtwo... This is a very good thing.
Especially if Star's model is used. And fixed up a bit. (Moving eyes. Proper tail bones. Better normals... Etc etc.)
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 16, 2013, 03:56:03 AMNever the less. I do look forward to Mewtwo. The current vBrawl one needs balancing work. But I do feel it could work out nicely with some fixing here and there. And from what I recall, you're gonna make a custom bone set for Mewtwo... This is a very good thing.
Especially if Star's model is used. And fixed up a bit. (Moving eyes. Proper tail bones. Better normals... Etc etc.)
I do plan on using his model edit, and giving it a custom boneset. I just need to contact him first.
Well, I still technically only care for DLGanondorf, but who is Mewtwo going to be over? I really dread all of the Lucario replacements. I like to use.... Lucario.
Quote from: Kienamaru on January 17, 2013, 10:37:40 AM
Well, I still technically only care for DLGanondorf, but who is Mewtwo going to be over? I really dread all of the Lucario replacements. I like to use.... Lucario.
Lucario. But that's because the current build is over Lucario.
But I did read that SonicBrawler is working on a Lucario rel. Maybe I could try rel porting once he perfects it.
it'd be cool to duke it out between mewtwo and lucario
Quote from: joke. on January 19, 2013, 04:33:48 PM
it'd be cool to duke it out between mewtwo and lucario
I would like that too. But for now, we have to wait.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
So....
>.>
I voted for myself.
Gonna vote for Purple, because I know what it is. (http://imageshack.us/a/img18/4189/xiaomu.png)
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 10, 2013, 01:53:21 AM
So....
>.>
I voted for myself.
A PSA of yourself with godly-like powers o:
Quote from: -Hero- on February 10, 2013, 02:03:50 AMA PSA of yourself with godly-like powers o:
(http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzvcs6CHXo1qgcvz9.jpg)
So...What are your thoughts on the preview?
Quote from: -Hero- on February 10, 2013, 02:03:50 AM
Gonna vote for Purple, because I know what it is. (http://imageshack.us/a/img18/4189/xiaomu.png)
Of course you know. :P
And as do a few other people. :P
Holy [censored].
That Cerebella. :happy: It's glorious.
Quote from: Beyond on February 10, 2013, 03:16:32 AM
Holy [censored].
That Cerebella. :happy: It's glorious.
Good Lord!
The Almighty Beyond has spoken! O:
Glad you like the progress. :P
Quote from: Lee on February 10, 2013, 02:52:05 AM
Yes.
Good to see you're interested. =P
The animations on Kit when slashing looks.. a bit weird. Unless she actually attacks like in her game, which I never played.
But Cerebella looks awesome. Cool stuff on that.
Quote from: -Hero- on February 10, 2013, 07:13:33 AM
The animations on Kit when slashing looks.. a bit weird. Unless she actually attacks like in her game, which I never played.
But Cerebella looks awesome. Cool stuff on that.
Kit did the animations. But I do agree with you on the Jab attack animations.
same as above, kit's stab animation is weird, cerebella is awesome, although the upper part is missing some animating O_O
Finally posting in here.
Both of them lookin' good so far.
I feel Kit's waiting animation, while she's holding the sword, should be slowed down a little bit. Cerebella's animations look good, but that waiting stance seems weird...
Other than that, I'm loving them.
Quote from: joking on February 10, 2013, 01:18:31 PM
same as above, kit's stab animation is weird, cerebella is awesome, although the upper part is missing some animating O_O
Upper part?
Quote from: Segtendo on February 10, 2013, 06:30:17 PM
Both of them lookin' good so far.
I feel Kit's waiting animation, while she's holding the sword, should be slowed down a little bit. Cerebella's animations look good, but that waiting stance seems weird...
Other than that, I'm loving them.
Glad you like it so far, Seg. =D
Quote from: Segtendo on February 10, 2013, 06:30:17 PM
Finally posting in here.
:>.>:
Hi KJP haven't used your hacks much, (only used Silver, was going to use Ichigo but was saving marth for Luffy :p ) just wanted to say it looks like you don't you update this much:
http://kingjigglypuffpsa.tumblr.com/ (http://kingjigglypuffpsa.tumblr.com/)
KJP! have you think some character with a special throw? cause I would love to see one of yours has one :3
I can personally help you about the module hacking if you have problem with that :3
Quote from: ImmaKrillin on February 17, 2013, 01:16:34 PM
Hi KJP haven't used your hacks much, (only used Silver, was going to use Ichigo but was saving marth for Luffy :p ) just wanted to say it looks like you don't you update this much:
http://kingjigglypuffpsa.tumblr.com/ (http://kingjigglypuffpsa.tumblr.com/)
Yeah...
I know. :/
I might update it sometime though.
Quote from: pikazz on February 17, 2013, 05:00:59 PM
KJP! have you think some character with a special throw? cause I would love to see one of yours has one :3
I can personally help you about the module hacking if you have problem with that :3
Not yet.
But Kit wanted me to know how to do this, so she can animates a move or two.
And I'll most likely need some sort of help. =P
Yo mah dude KJC I was thinkin' about Brawl Minus DLGanondorf... A way to make his flame choke even more amazing when used in the air.
If you mash the button while falling you keep bursting darkness onto the opponents face, 1 percent at a time.
Quote from: Kienamaru on February 18, 2013, 01:16:29 AM
Yo mah dude KJC I was thinkin' about Brawl Minus DLGanondorf... A way to make his flame choke even more amazing when used in the air.
If you mash the button while falling you keep bursting darkness onto the opponents face, 1 percent at a time.
Oh. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, Kein.
It might be possible, but it would just be kinda tedious to do.
Try this in the Sub Action:
Set Loop Infinite
If Button Press: 0 (A Button) or 1 (B Button)
Special Offensive Collision (Just copy and paste this from the CatchAttack Sub Action, then edit it later on).
Synchronous Timer: frames=0.5
Terminate Collisions
Synchronous Timer: frames=0.5
Execute Loop
Double Post...
Well after the recent game, Aliens: Colonial Marines bombed badly...
I was disappointed, so I have reworked my planned Xenomorph moveset. You can read the updated moveset plan in the OP.
And I will most likely begin working on this moveset soon...
I currently have the model. But I'm trying to find ways to lower the Face count before I rig...
Quote from: KingJigglycruel on February 22, 2013, 12:03:56 PM
Double Post...
Well after the recent game, Aliens: Colonial Marines bombed badly...
I was disappointed, so I have reworked my planned Xenomorph moveset. You can read the updated moveset plan in the OP.
And I will most likely begin working on this moveset soon...
I currently have the model. But I'm trying to find ways to lower the Face count before I rig...
Yes the xenos need their respect, not make fun of them like that game does. It's so bad that it just makes fun out of every alien fan out there.
Do you think you would be able to make him wall crawl? Now, I don't know anything about PSAing at all, but I was wondering if you could potentially use some of the coding for the hothead item, since it doesn't fall down from the ceiling or from the walls.
After looking at your planned moveset I am wondering what type of Xenomorph type you are going to make. I think perhaps the xeno should be quite a bit more quick than that and much more agile in the air.
Of course that depends on what type you are making, I was automatically thinking about the most common one, the drone.
If so then I couldn't see the move it uses the most to kill with in the AVP games, it's lethal pounce, where it could leap for amazing distances and tear it's victim apart with it's claws upon hitting them. You used the headbite in the grab...but wouldn't the headbite be better as a much more powerful move, considering it's a one hit kill in the games?
Maybe you could use it's acid blood there as well, like, any opponent that deals more than...say, 13% damage in one move will get flower damage, representing getting acid on them.
You also used the xenos shoulder in a few moves, but I can never remember having seen them ever using a shoulder tackle move in any movie or game they have appeared in.
Just my two cents :)
Quote from: zutox on February 22, 2013, 10:14:37 PM
Yes the xenos need their respect, not make fun of them like that game does. It's so bad that it just makes fun out of every alien fan out there.
Indeed. Damn you, Gearbox! ;-;
Quote from: zutox on February 22, 2013, 10:14:37 PM
Do you think you would be able to make him wall crawl? Now, I don't know anything about PSAing at all, but I was wondering if you could potentially use some of the coding for the hothead item, since it doesn't fall down from the ceiling or from the walls.
Yes, it's possible to have a character be able to crawl/climb walls. And even ceilings. But I have my own coding that I plan on using.
Quote from: zutox on February 22, 2013, 10:14:37 PM
After looking at your planned moveset I am wondering what type of Xenomorph type you are going to make. I think perhaps the xeno should be quite a bit more quick than that and much more agile in the air.
Of course that depends on what type you are making, I was automatically thinking about the most common one, the drone.
The attack style is mainly designed as a combination of stealth and speed.
Quote from: zutox on February 22, 2013, 10:14:37 PMIf so then I couldn't see the move it uses the most to kill with in the AVP games, it's lethal pounce, where it could leap for amazing distances and tear it's victim apart with it's claws upon hitting them. You used the headbite in the grab...but wouldn't the headbite be better as a much more powerful move, considering it's a one hit kill in the games.
I do have a pounce implemented in the plans. And there are various moves that vBrawl characters use that would instantly kill someone in real life.
Quote from: zutox on February 22, 2013, 10:14:37 PMMaybe you could use it's acid blood there as well, like, any opponent that deals more than...say, 13% damage in one move will get flower damage, representing getting acid on them.
That would be somewhat unbalanced.
Quote from: zutox on February 22, 2013, 10:14:37 PMYou also used the xenos shoulder in a few moves, but I can never remember having seen them ever using a shoulder tackle move in any movie or game they have appeared in.
I might reconsider changing the Forward Smash. But again, there are some vBrawl characters with Special moves in which they have never used in their cannon games.
Quote from: zutox on February 22, 2013, 10:14:37 PMJust my two cents :)
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)
Quote from: KingJigglycruel on February 22, 2013, 10:26:30 PM
Yes, it's possible to have a character be able to crawl/climb walls. And even ceilings. But I have my own coding that I plan on using.
I do have a pounce implemented in the plans. And there are various moves that vBrawl characters use that would instantly kill someone in real life.
That would be somewhat unbalanced.
I might reconsider changing the Forward Smash. But again, there are some vBrawl characters with Special moves in which they have never used in their cannon games.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)
YAY! So awesome :D
Yes that is of course very true, I was mainly just thinking that there are enough movies and games with the xenos in them to make them all cannon. Not that it's a necessity, but I guess it's more about how well known the move would be, like the headbite, since that is so typical Alien :D
Awww...How about 20% then XD
Of course I didn't mean that it needed to be all cannon, just that the most well known and used moves should perhaps be represented stronger?
I'm a huge Alien fan myself, so I couldn't keep quite :D
Also, can I ask who you plan on placing her over?
I'm not sure who I will be placing it over. I was thinking Wolf, but Vegeta swept in and took that spot. .-. So I won't be able to make the Xenomorph over Wolf without rabid DBZ fans "nipping at my neck" about it.
who cares for DBZ fanboys?
xD
Quote from: joking on February 23, 2013, 11:13:47 AM
who cares for DBZ fanboys?
xD
I may not care for them. But I have to respect them. :/
lolz
i expected black text about downloads xD
Hey KJP, you've been quiet on the raptor for awhile. How's the ol' prehistoric thing goin' on?
Quote from: Mariofan224 on February 23, 2013, 02:48:21 PM
Hey KJP, you've been quiet on the raptor for awhile. How's the ol' prehistoric thing goin' on?
Stop asking me about that character. Just about all my motivation for that character is gone.
Off topic: Idk everytime I get into something people hate it (e.g I started liking DBZ when I started on this forum but then everyone's like (NOT ALL THE PEOPLE JUST THOSE WHO HATE DBZ (proper) FANS and by proper I mean like not downloading everything DBZ and saying DBZ FTW!) : One piece is better DBZ is OP or Naruto is better DBZ is just boring OP Characters, but I didn't care cuz I like One Piece more then Naruto cuz Naruto sucks (well I prefer DBZ and OP).
On topic: Hey KJP what movesets of yours are gonna get updates like your planning to make more progress on that have already been released or are your just doing Xenomorph?
Quote from: KingJigglycruel on February 23, 2013, 06:31:35 AM
I'm not sure who I will be placing it over. I was thinking Wolf, but Vegeta swept in and took that spot. .-. So I won't be able to make the Xenomorph over Wolf without rabid DBZ fans "nipping at my neck" about it.
Or wolverine :P
Quote from: ImmaKrillin on February 23, 2013, 06:01:58 PM
Off topic: Idk everytime I get into something people hate it (e.g I started liking DBZ when I started on this forum but then everyone's like (NOT ALL THE PEOPLE JUST THOSE WHO HATE DBZ (proper) FANS and by proper I mean like not downloading everything DBZ and saying DBZ FTW!) : One piece is better DBZ is OP or Naruto is better DBZ is just boring OP Characters, but I didn't care cuz I like One Piece more then Naruto cuz Naruto sucks (well I prefer DBZ and OP).
I don't dislike DBZ. I dislike the fanbase.
Quote from: ImmaKrillin on February 23, 2013, 06:01:58 PM
On topic: Hey KJP what movesets of yours are gonna get updates like your planning to make more progress on that have already been released or are your just doing Xenomorph?
I currently am not sure.
Quote from: zutox on February 23, 2013, 07:45:34 PM
Or wolverine :P
Him too...
And after some chatting with someone about this character, I'm going to put Xenomorph over Fox.
Quote from: KingJigglycruel on February 24, 2013, 02:46:33 AMquote author=KingJigglycruel link=topic=21724.msg1110101#msg1110101 date=1361673993]
And after some chatting with someone about this character, I'm going to put Xenomorph over Fox.
That sounds like an excellent idea :)
Yeah fox is the only character that I haven't seen a popular over him.
I apologize for not saying anything sooner...
But for at least 2 weeks, I might not have any Internet connection...
Of course I can still do PSA work, but there will be little to no previews...
I'm currently working on the Xenomorph rig and some Raptor animations...
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Quote from: zutox on February 24, 2013, 03:13:19 AMThat sounds like an excellent idea :)
Quote from: ImmaKrillin on February 24, 2013, 12:27:59 PMYeah fox is the only character that I haven't seen a popular over him.
Glad you two agree with my final decision.
As for Raptor, I might be putting him/her over Falco.
Quote from: KingJigglycruel on March 02, 2013, 05:25:59 PM
I apologize for not saying anything sooner...
But for at least 2 weeks, I might not have any Internet connection...
Of course I can still do PSA work, but there will be little to no previews...
I'm currently working on the Xenomorph rig and some Raptor animations...
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Glad you two agree with my final decision.
As for Raptor, I might be putting him/her over Falco.
Sorry to hear you will be gone, but we will be here waiting for you :)
And omg Xeno AND raptor O..O
Well, lookie here, making room for them, done and...done XD
Quote from: zutox on March 02, 2013, 09:54:01 PM
Sorry to hear you will be gone, but we will be here waiting for you :)
And omg Xeno AND raptor O..O
Well, lookie here, making room for them, done and...done XD
I appreciate your concern/interest. :)
I wish more people would feel that way. But the only way I'm going to do that is by getting "off my butt" and doing the PSA work.
Hopefully, I'll have something good to show after I finish my move to Florida.
Double/Bump/Update post.
I won't be able to do anymore PSA work until we get to Florida because we shipped off our computer, so it will be there when we get to Miami. Which will be about a week from now. .-.
My only means of Internet is through the Library for now.
But I did get some work done on Raptor during the previous two weeks.
Here's what I have done so far concerning Raptor...Some things might need touch-ups though...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's most likely the Preview Video will either come a little later or just be an Animation Showcase Video.
Omg! Hey KJP! I bought Aliens VS Predators: Evolution on my android tablet a few days ago and after playing as the Xeno for about 2 minutes I realized that THIS, THIS would be awesome moves for the Xeno to have in brawl. They would fit greatly. I think actually that the attacks in that game would help you if you are unsure about some moves etc :)
Nice to hear from ya, Kingy :af:
Oh yeah...
I forgot to add the Hammer animations into the "what's done" list. ^_^"
I'm also going to re-plan a few Raptor moves to something more fitting and would animate a bit easier.
And I might have an idea for a Neutral Special that makes more sense.
Pounce: Taken from the
Novaraptor from
Primal Carnage, Raptor swiftly pounces forward. If he/she makes contact with a target, Raptor will pin them down and attempt to rip its victim apart with his/her teeth. The victim can repeatedly press the Attack Button in an attempt to break free, but as the victim's damage gets higher, it gets more difficult for them to break free. Raptor will also heal 2 damage (1 damage if balance issues arise) every 8 Frames.
How does that sound for a Neutral Special for Raptor?
Quote from: zutox on March 14, 2013, 11:41:27 PM
Omg! Hey KJP! I bought Aliens VS Predators: Evolution on my android tablet a few days ago and after playing as the Xeno for about 2 minutes I realized that THIS, THIS would be awesome moves for the Xeno to have in brawl. They would fit greatly. I think actually that the attacks in that game would help you if you are unsure about some moves etc :)
I just recently found out about the game yesterday. xD
And you are right about possible moves. I might re-think some of the planned moves once I get down to Florida.
Quote from: Segtendo on March 14, 2013, 11:46:52 PM
Nice to hear from ya, Kingy :af:
Thanks, Seg. =P
A bump to give another update.
We just finished our move to Florida yesterday, but I didn't have much of a reliable way to inform everyone about it.
That means I'll be able to do PSA work again. But not right away, though I might do an animation or two.
Also, I've been thinking...
Should I occasionally release public demos of current PSAs and frequently send personal testers updates?
That would be a good idea, to show your progress and let more people playtest.
Quote from: Velen on March 27, 2013, 12:59:30 AM
That would be a good idea, to show your progress and let more people playtest.
And it would also let people know I'm still making things. <.>
Another question for everyone...
When would be good times to release a public demo?
As soon as you feel it fitting. As long as the demo isn't something that would freeze the game instantly :P
Quote from: zutox on March 27, 2013, 01:04:58 AM
As soon as you feel it fitting. As long as the demo isn't something that would freeze the game instantly :P
Currently, nothing crashes. And I would like to release a demo now, but I feel like I could add some more things first...
I think it's most important to make sure everything currently in the hack works to perfection, rather than rushing to quickly add a few more things and having everything turn out buggy at the last second, which can happen. Plus, if you run into trouble trying to get those next few things working, you'll likely be more motivated to continue the project if you've already had some positive feedback.
Regarding personal testers...
If you want to be a personal tester, it's required for you to know a fair amount on the Characters, physics and techniques of vBrawl (I'll get to Brawl Plus, Brawl Minus, and Project M after everything for the vBrawl version is done).
If you want to apply, then feel free to say so or send me a Private Message. But I won't be accepting everyone. :/
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on March 27, 2013, 12:43:42 PMI think it's most important to make sure everything currently in the hack works to perfection, rather than rushing to quickly add a few more things and having everything turn out buggy at the last second, which can happen. Plus, if you run into trouble trying to get those next few things working, you'll likely be more motivated to continue the project if you've already had some positive feedback.
Sorry for not replying sooner, but that's what I plan on doing. Making sure that whatever I have animated has the necessary PSA coding and is working before I release any demos.
Ignore the Double Post... >.>Preview Time!
Here's a preview of something I plan for the new Down Special. Take note that the .gif is slower than the actual animation.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
My new Down Special Plan:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
Do you even know how exited i am about this character?! it's not even funny XD And looking at the animation from that gif I'd say that it is amazingly well done. So fluent! Looks natural, I like that a lot. Hyper combo sounds very interesting, I look forward testing that out :)
Quote from: zutox on April 01, 2013, 11:41:51 PM
Do you even know how exited i am about this character?! it's not even funny XD And looking at the animation from that gif I'd say that it is amazingly well done. So fluent! Looks natural, I like that a lot. Hyper combo sounds very interesting, I look forward testing that out :)
I'm glad you're excited. And thank you, it took me some time to get the feet right...
Damn it, Jiggz, stop being so much better at this than I am. :P
Naw, jk. Keep up the great work. Those animations look top quality. ;D
I think that animation you made looks like it'd be something for a taunt. Still, great nevertheless.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 02, 2013, 11:08:49 PM
Damn it, Jiggz, stop being so much better at this than I am. :P
Naw, jk. Keep up the great work. Those animations look top quality. ;D
Thanks. :P
Quote from: Segtendo on April 02, 2013, 11:32:15 PM
I think that animation you made looks like it'd be something for a taunt. Still, great nevertheless.
Thanks. And I thought the same thing as well. :P
I might have an edited version of this animation as a taunt, like a step forward.
*Has no idea what to label this post as*
I have three things to announce.
1.) Raptor is progressing slowly, but surely. Mainly due to me wanting to do the misc animations (Swimming, Tripping, Ladder, Ledge, etc) first before I go onto the attacks.
But I'm currently going through the planning process on what I should have Raptor do for those animations, so I'll possibly be focusing on obtaining SFX for the time being.
2.) I've recently made a moveset planner for those who plan on requesting or making a PSA in the future.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58483.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58483.0)
3.) For those who are interested in seeing Xenomorph previews, I unfortunately have not done any work on the character. As much as I would like to begin work on Xenomorph, I'd rather finish Raptor first.
Man, what a bump...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Waa.
i lol'd
still waiting to receive the P:M version D:
I shall call this post a "Bumpdate"... I'm posting fom my mother's phone, so expect this post to look funky. My birthday is next week, so I'd like to post a Public Demo of a certain someone by then for everyone... That is if I have Internet by then... Yep. I'm still without Internet. ._. So would anyone like guess who I'd like to release the Public Demo of?
Quote from: KingJigglyTits on May 09, 2013, 01:19:24 AM
I shall call this post a "Bumpdate"... I'm posting fom my mother's phone, so expect this post to look funky. My birthday is next week, so I'd like to post a Public Demo of a certain someone by then for everyone... That is if I have Internet by then... Yep. I'm still without Internet. ._. So would anyone like guess who I'd like to release the Public Demo of?
I think I might know who it is, it's probably the Arceus boss pokemon PSA?
Nope. I decided to cancel Arceus a while ago.
Raptor/Xenomorph/Predator? XD
It's one of those three. :P
Dark Lord Ganondorf?
Ninja'd >_>
And damn. ._.
Quote from: KingJigglyTits on May 09, 2013, 01:54:26 AM
It's one of those three. :P
Then I think it's Raptor! Personally, I wish to see all of those three, so I'm happy with either one XD Next week is sounding like it will be a good week for us Brawlers around the world *dance*
Sorry for not replying sooner, but you'll find out soon enough. :P We should be getting Internet next Thursday. So if we do, then I'll make a teaser preview video.
We has Internets now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
over who is he?
Quote from: joke king on May 16, 2013, 02:04:14 PM
over who is he?
Wolf.
But I might move him/her over someone else later, since I know people won't want to replace Vegeta.
[censored] that. Keep him over Wolf. Don't appease to the DBZ fan boys :P
Quote from: Segtendo on May 16, 2013, 05:27:19 PM
[censored] that. Keep him over Wolf. Don't appease to the DBZ fan boys :P
True.
But it's not just them.
I'll see if I can do some rel ports for the Final Version. But for now, the Public Demo will be over Wolf.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: KingJigglyTits on May 17, 2013, 11:49:11 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Words. Don't describe my excitement.
Have some rig previews while you're all still here. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Parvati ~ <3 on May 18, 2013, 12:33:41 AM
Words. Don't describe my excitement.
Glad to see you're interested. :)
Raptor! I am most exited for this one pal. or Kngjglypff pls mkae mvset
Quote from: KingJigglyTits on May 18, 2013, 01:10:36 AM
Have some rig previews while you're all still here. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Glad to see you're interested. :)
Oh. My. Elbow! I am so exited O_O
Also, it's T-Rex again, does that mean revamp time?
Xenomorph looks cool! By the way, did you get any inspiration from AVP Evolution for that one? :D
Quote from: nernerman on May 18, 2013, 03:27:24 AM
Raptor! I am most exited for this one pal. or Kngjglypff pls mkae mvset
nrnrmn pls :P
Quote from: zutox on May 18, 2013, 03:32:35 PM
Oh. My. Elbow! I am so exited O_O
Also, it's T-Rex again, does that mean revamp time?
Xenomorph looks cool! By the way, did you get any inspiration from AVP Evolution for that one? :D
Thank you.
And possibly. But I have to finish Raptor first.
Also, I haven't looked at any AVP: Evolution gameplay yet.
>.>
<.<
Today is the day...
But I need a fitting song track.
I know I already posted in the Music Requests section, but the PSA section tends to get more attention.
Quote from: KingJigglyTits on May 18, 2013, 06:09:21 PM
Could someone make a looped .brstm of Riptor's theme from Killer Instinct? I already looked on BV and BrawlCustomMusic, but I had no luck.
Here's a video showcasing his theme.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm playing with no sound anyways, never mind that! XD
Exited, much? :P
Quote from: zutox on May 18, 2013, 06:16:45 PM
I'm playing with no sound anyways, never mind that! XD
I mainly wanted to use Riptor's Theme for the nostalgic aspect. I also think it's fitting for this character.
Quote from: zutox on May 18, 2013, 06:16:45 PMExited, much? :P
A bit.
It's been quite a while since I last released something.
you could also use this too.
Jurassic Park Soundtrack-05 The Raptor Attack (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1GRTzQW8u0#)
Quote from: nernerman on May 18, 2013, 06:22:07 PM
you could also use this too.
Jurassic Park Soundtrack-05 The Raptor Attack (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1GRTzQW8u0#)
I'd like to use something from Jurassic Park, but Video Game music tends to be easier to loop than Film music. I also think it would be a bit too mainstream to use Jurassic Park music for the video. :/
Quote from: KingJigglyTits on May 18, 2013, 06:26:19 PM
I'd like to use something from Jurassic Park, but Video Game music tends to be easier to loop than Film music. I also think it would be a bit too mainstream to use Jurassic Park music for the video. :/
Ah. Ok, it shows that I am bit too exited over this lol
Ooooh, pretty nifty!
And yes, it's been a while since you released stuff, and we are all exited to see a new creation :D Also, it's something else than the usual sword wielding RPG or anime hero, or worse, a new version of a hedgehog. I'm always pleased to see something that we all know, but probably not many had thought about giving them their own "character" part in this epic fighting game. For me that is what brawl hacking is about. The greatest mish mash from the most known and also the most unknown would be heroes or villains from any game, movie, anime, documentary, fantasy, dream, magazine or any other source of entertainment ..there is! :D
It's nice to know you're excited over this.
In the meantime, I'll be making CSPs.
I'll state what's done so far when I release the demo. :)
Quote from: KingJigglyTits on May 18, 2013, 06:12:37 PM
>.>
<.<
Today is the day...
But I need a fitting song track.
I know I already posted in the Music Requests section, but the PSA section tends to get more attention.
KJP, check that request thread you made.
...
Also, happy birthday. :P
How about..: Holy [censored]ing Sh*t It's A Dinosaur! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LldiJO-mYlE#)
XD
Also, happy birthday!?
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 18, 2013, 11:15:11 PM
KJP, check that request thread you made.
...
Also, happy birthday. :P
Thanks, Jiro. :P
Quote from: zutox on May 18, 2013, 11:27:16 PM
How about..: Holy [censored]ing Sh*t It's A Dinosaur! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LldiJO-mYlE#)
XD
I don't think that can be looped. :P
Quote from: zutox on May 18, 2013, 11:27:16 PMAlso, happy birthday!?
Today's my birthday. :P
Quote from: KingJigglyTits on May 19, 2013, 12:21:47 AM
Thanks, Jiro. :P
I don't think that can be looped. :P
Today's my birthday. :P
A VERY happy birthday to you then, may it be a good one :D
Also that song has already been looped if you google it, but it was more of a joke (a happy one!) than anything else, you know, for giggles :P So anyways, have a really good birthday!
*Ahem*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Dat Bicycle Kick looks pretty good. o.o
Feel free to post your thoughts on the Public Demo.
Quote from: Velen on May 19, 2013, 03:04:17 AM
Dat Bicycle Kick looks pretty good. o.o
Thank you. The Animation took me at least an hour to make. I'm glad to see that it was worth it.
I too have to give credit to that awesome bicycle kick :D
Gotta admit though that I find the "Hadoucken" fireball thing really odd on raptor. I personally would rather see him use only close combat moves, being Raptor and all.
If wanting range on it, how about an attack that has him jumping up, then curling into a "wheel" then rolling forward for a little distance? It shouldn't make him go into helpless after though.
His normal A kicking move is okay, but I would have liked to see him maybe slash with his hand claws before starting to kick. In general, a few more attacks using his handclaws wouldn't be bad at all.
I'll give some more feedback once I have had a chance to test him out more thoroughly :)
Quote from: zutox on May 19, 2013, 11:35:57 AM
I too have to give credit to that awesome bicycle kick :D
Thank you. =D
Quote from: zutox on May 19, 2013, 11:35:57 AM
I too have to give credit to that awesome bicycle kick :D
Gotta admit though that I find the "Hadoucken" fireball thing really odd on raptor.
It's supposed to be Riptor's fireball move.
Quote from: zutox on May 19, 2013, 11:35:57 AMI personally would rather see him use only close combat moves, being Raptor and all.
If wanting range on it, how about an attack that has him jumping up, then curling into a "wheel" then rolling forward for a little distance? It shouldn't make him go into helpless after though.
I have something similar planned for his/her Up Special.
Quote from: zutox on May 19, 2013, 11:35:57 AMHis normal A kicking move is okay, but I would have liked to see him maybe slash with his hand claws before starting to kick. In general, a few more attacks using his handclaws wouldn't be bad at all.
I tried, but his/her arms aren't really long enough. But I can try again.
Quote from: zutox on May 19, 2013, 11:35:57 AMI'll give some more feedback once I have had a chance to test him out more thoroughly :)
Alrighty then.
Another thing you could do with the A combo kicks are to slightly modify them for raptor so that he will be kicking downwards instead, slashing with his raptor talon, like a boss! :D
I have gotten a freeze twice, but this is when I grab the smash ball and Raptor starts using Wolfs tank, so I am thinking this is something that will disappear once his FS is implemented.
I like the charge ahead side B, but I'd really like to see it be a little better at setting up for a combo, or have it become a combo move on it's own. In the air at least.
Like if you are falling down and your opponent had jumped up after you, you use side B and connect raptor will either latch onto his victim and stomp him down into the ground, or become a spinning tornado of talons, spinning quickly downward causing several hits with low damage while dragging his opponent down with him. Raptor should then go into free fall, to keep the move from being used all the time as if you use it unwisely, you will end up falling off stage.
About riptors fireball move. I will admit once you told me what it was it did fit a lot better, though, shouldn't it be like almost a glowing green, and not teal in color?
His side A in air is still wolfs, and I understand he is a demo. I remember you showing some raptor animations that we gave feedback on quite some time ago. You had an animation back then where raptor rolled forward and hit his opponent with the tip of his tail as an air move. I think this would fit well here.
Actually, you had quite a lot of pretty nice animations back then that I haven't seen on this version.
Quote from: zutox on May 19, 2013, 09:49:10 PM
Another thing you could do with the A combo kicks are to slightly modify them for raptor so that he will be kicking downwards instead, slashing with his raptor talon, like a boss! :D
I'm not sure. If I did, it would take a while to do, since the legs are keyframed in all 21 Frames.
Quote from: zutox on May 19, 2013, 09:49:10 PM
I have gotten a freeze twice, but this is when I grab the smash ball and Raptor starts using Wolfs tank, so I am thinking this is something that will disappear once his FS is implemented.
Alright. I'll fix that up and upload the update as soon as possible.
Quote from: zutox on May 19, 2013, 09:49:10 PM
I like the charge ahead side B, but I'd really like to see it be a little better at setting up for a combo, or have it become a combo move on it's own. In the air at least.
Like if you are falling down and your opponent had jumped up after you, you use side B and connect raptor will either latch onto his victim and stomp him down into the ground, or become a spinning tornado of talons, spinning quickly downward causing several hits with low damage while dragging his opponent down with him. Raptor should then go into free fall, to keep the move from being used all the time as if you use it unwisely, you will end up falling off stage.
If the initial Hitbox connects during the move, you can press the B Button again to cancel the move. But I'll see if there's a way I can make the move better for combos.
Quote from: zutox on May 19, 2013, 09:49:10 PMAbout riptors fireball move. I will admit once you told me what it was it did fit a lot better, though, shouldn't it be like almost a glowing green, and not teal in color?
I still need to make/use a custom model for the projectile.
Quote from: zutox on May 19, 2013, 09:49:10 PMHis side A in air is still wolfs, and I understand he is a demo. I remember you showing some raptor animations that we gave feedback on quite some time ago. You had an animation back then where raptor rolled forward and hit his opponent with the tip of his tail as an air move. I think this would fit well here.
Actually, you had quite a lot of pretty nice animations back then that I haven't seen on this version.
I lost that Motionpac file a while ago. Also, I couldn't really use the old Animations because of my updated rig. But I could try to replicate some of them again.
This is a little off topic but I was scrolling through some PSAs today to find some decent ones to pit against Ares in a CPU fight and I was looking at your Scyther PSA but I don't see the moveset on your OP! Wish it was there r)
-Omni
Quote from: Omniscient X on May 24, 2013, 07:38:52 PM
This is a little off topic but I was scrolling through some PSAs today to find some decent ones to pit against Ares in a CPU fight and I was looking at your Scyther PSA but I don't see the moveset on your OP! Wish it was there r)
-Omni
I think I removed that a while ago.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24954 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24954)
But I still have Scizor on the Vault.
I'd like to ask a favor of those who downloaded the Public Demo.
I'd like some feedback and/or suggestions on how the current progress is on things like Animation work, PSA work, and how balanced the current moveset is. Though Balance is a bit more important to me.
zutox has already stated his thoughts and suggestions, but I need more than that.
That's one reason why I planned Public Demos in the first place.
All forms of feedback are welcome, though video feedback would be much appreciated.
Battle of Giants: Dinosaur Strike (Wii) (Review Lagoon Quick Look) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ90l8RMmhE#)
Watch from 3:25
This should be relevant :D
I was thinking about the animation from the headbutt Raptor uses in one of his throws and I felt that it should have a little more .."oomph" behind it, as it looks a bit stiff. Then I saw this and I thought that in general there might be some good ideas in there :)
Gotta love that super strike a little further in the movie as well, there is a nice headbutt combo there.
Quote from: zutox on May 25, 2013, 08:25:52 PM
Battle of Giants: Dinosaur Strike (Wii) (Review Lagoon Quick Look) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ90l8RMmhE#)
Watch from 3:25
This should be relevant :D
I was thinking about the animation from the headbutt Raptor uses in one of his throws and I felt that it should have a little more .."oomph" behind it, as it looks a bit stiff. Then I saw this and I thought that in general there might be some good ideas in there :)
Gotta love that super strike a little further in the movie as well, there is a nice headbutt combo there.
Thank you, zutox.
I'll take a look at the video, and see if I can get any ideas from it.
As for the Forward Throw animation, I know I animated in the recoil effect. I'll see if I can make that show better.
Well KJP you know I love to abuse GFX, and this PSA has one glaring problem: the Fireball :srs: needs to be fiery and ballier! So I have around 7 graphics I think would suit your purposes if you're interested?
-Omni
P.S. the PSA itself is good no worries there it was just the fireball graphic that bugged me ;)
Quote from: Omniscient X on May 26, 2013, 02:46:46 AM
Well KJP you know I love to abuse GFX, and this PSA has one glaring problem: the Fireball :srs: needs to be fiery and ballier! So I have around 7 graphics I think would suit your purposes if you're interested?
-Omni
What is it that you have in mind?
Quote from: Omniscient X on May 26, 2013, 02:46:46 AMP.S. the PSA itself is good no worries there it was just the fireball graphic that bugged me ;)
It's okay. :P
Hmm well I just watched a Primal Rage clip, I'm thinking a version of one of my other fireball GFX I'm going to tweak it a bit and get back to you on that
-Omni
Unrelated to Raptor, but it's a preview nether the less.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 26, 2013, 11:08:46 PM
I'm almost done with the Xenomorph rig, so I decided to make a quick pose in BB. All that needs to be done are the thumbs.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I've also updated the OP with characters of the past, present, and possible future. So check that out as well if you like. :P
Hmm I've tried a couple things I thought would look better but they didn't :srs: so I'm just referring you to my GFX Thread
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
feel free to check it out I believe I have 4, possibly 5, fireball graphics uploaded to the OP and available for download!
-Omni
Firstly, I'd like to say you made a nice job on the rigging, specially on the arms and on the head.
Neutral attack: Firstly, I thought this kick series was a bit odd because it was a bit too unreal for a raptor do this move, but if you think like that, the only think it will do are bites, mostly. So I think it's a fine move.
Side tilt: A simple but fitting attack. I just think you should angle raptor a bit more when you angle it downward, because like this there's not much difference between angled down and not angled.
Up tilt: You should make the theoretical momentum more visable on the jump, as raptor reaches the maximum height and start falling near on the same speed as when he jumped. And I don't know if it was your intention, but it's near impossible hitting someone on the ground with this move.
Down tilt: No problems here, but I think his left leg is a bit "robotic" on this animation.
Dash: I believe you had some hard time doing this, but I liked this attack. I saw that raptor goes a considerable amount of distance forward, which can lead easily to several self destructions in some levels. Of course, the attack can be pretty powerful for a dash, so you must think well before using this. It's a pretty cool idea.
Side smash: I noticed here that raptor's wait1 animation usually tends to push the enemies to beyond the attack's range, but since it's a pretty powerful move for a speed character, may not be that bad.
Down smash: It's weaker than side smash but has a longer range, and I enjoyed on how you made this animation. Seems like if he is angry :-X
Up smash: More or less the same issue as the side smash, and you should make him crouch a little on the landing. The rest is ok.
I don't have much to say about the aerials, they seem to be fine, but I would make the tail suffer a little more with the momentum on the up aerial.
Forward throw and catch attack: Also good moves. No problems here.
Backward throw: In my opinion, this was the best move you made. Maybe because I was not expecting this kind of throw, but somehow it really impressed me. Good job. :)
Neutral special: The projectile itselft is ok, but would be more fitting if it was based on some kind of slime, goo or whatever. A raptor spitting fire is weird to me.
Side special: Basically the same one Wolf has. Not much to say either.
Down special: This can make the character a nice character to use, so you may want to ignore some of the issues I said above.
That's pretty much all I gotta say. Sorry if I sounded cranky here, but I tried to be honest. In overall, I can't complain about your psa. I judge it a lot better than 90% of the psas I already downloaded, even if it's not finished. I'll be looking forward your next demos. :angel:
Thank you, Mortimer.
Quote from: Mortimer on May 27, 2013, 07:23:02 PMSide tilt: A simple but fitting attack. I just think you should angle raptor a bit more when you angle it downward, because like this there's not much difference between angled down and not angled.
I plan to change the Side Tilt animation completely.
Quote from: Mortimer on May 27, 2013, 07:23:02 PM
Up tilt: You should make the theoretical momentum more visable on the jump, as raptor reaches the maximum height and start falling near on the same speed as when he jumped. And I don't know if it was your intention, but it's near impossible hitting someone on the ground with this move.
I planned the Up Tilt to have poor ground range, but great air range.
Quote from: Mortimer on May 27, 2013, 07:23:02 PM
Side smash: I noticed here that raptor's wait1 animation usually tends to push the enemies to beyond the attack's range, but since it's a pretty powerful move for a speed character, may not be that bad.
That's due to the character's collisions.
Just a thought you could have the raptor spit acid/poison as I believe they do in Jurassic Park? I could be wrong there but I'm pretty sure it also does it in Primal Rage.
-Omni
Quote from: Omniscient X on May 27, 2013, 08:52:33 PM
Just a thought you could have the raptor spit acid/poison as I believe they do in Jurassic Park? I could be wrong there but I'm pretty sure it also does it in Primal Rage.
-Omni
lol raptors never spitted poison on any movie or game lol that was another dino
Quote from: Omniscient X on May 27, 2013, 08:52:33 PM
Just a thought you could have the raptor spit acid/poison as I believe they do in Jurassic Park? I could be wrong there but I'm pretty sure it also does it in Primal Rage.
-Omni
Talon does not have any projectiles.
The dinosaur in Jurassic Park that spits poison is Dilophosaurus, not the Raptors.
Riptor (Killer Instinct) is the only Raptor character that has a projectile.
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Wow, a suggestion I made became a PSA.(I'm R@bid on Smashboards). Can't wait to try this PSA out.
Quote from: This Is A Username on May 31, 2013, 02:42:06 AMWow, a suggestion I made became a PSA.(I'm R@bid on Smashboards). Can't wait to try this PSA out.
Your idea seemed like a great concept. So I had to see if I could get it to work. =P
Thank you for letting me use your idea. =3
More Yoshi "Buffdates". No images though. :/ But a video might be coming soon.
-All moves can be interrupted a few Frames earlier than normal.
-Down Tilt hitboxes edited.
-Side Smash hitboxes and damage edited.
-Forward Air hitboxes, speed, and damage edited.
-Back Air hitboxes, speed, and damage edited.
-Up Air hitboxes slightly edited.
-Down Air speed and damage edited.
-Neutral Special can now grab Food Items with his Tongue.
-Side Special received a huge buff. But according to Data, it's too good. So I'll have to find some ways to slightly nerf it.
-Up Special received a slight buff.
Hm...
Anyone in the mood for some egg rolls? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBMx5ejgvyI#)
His side B probably should be nerfed a bit...
Will DLGanondorf be started once this is finished?
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 04, 2013, 03:32:32 PM
Will DLGanondorf be started once this is finished?
(http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5981/slapd.png) Maybe.
But only if this Yoshi buff gets enough attention/interest. As of now, it seems very unlikely.
Why do you slap me so much? :link:
So Side B buff gives Yoshi a grab release combo to the end of the stage? That isn't too bad, since many characters have them, and mods like P:M and maybe Brawl- remove them entirely.
However, he is too safe. Maybe you could try making him really easy to hit out, forcing him to shield at all attacks.
Quote from: This Is A Username on June 04, 2013, 09:17:36 PMSo Side B buff gives Yoshi a grab release combo to the end of the stage? That isn't too bad, since many characters have them, and mods like P:M and maybe Brawl- remove them entirely.
However, he is too safe. Maybe you could try making him really easy to hit out, forcing him to shield at all attacks.
The nerfs I'm thinking of making are an increase in endlag and startup lag. But I guess I could also remove the Heavy Armor as well.
Quote from: This Is A Username on June 04, 2013, 09:17:36 PM
So Side B buff gives Yoshi a grab release combo to the end of the stage?
Actually, no.
He's always had this. Even in vBrawl. He has a grab release against a few characters.
However, this side B buff makes more options to go into it...
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 04, 2013, 09:51:23 PM
Actually, no.
He's always had this. Even in vBrawl. He has a grab release against a few characters.
However, this side B buff makes more options to go into it...
Is there any way to remove the grab release without changing any physics?
Quote from: This Is A Username on June 05, 2013, 07:57:24 PMIs there any way to remove the grab release without changing any physics?
I think the only way I could do that is by reducing the range of Yoshi's grabs.
Quote from: KingJigglyTits on June 05, 2013, 08:13:27 PM
I think the only way I could do that is by reducing the range of Yoshi's grabs.
That sucks.
And for another Yoshi buff, you could change Up B so that it is like Melee- boost less and etc- when tapped, but when it is held, you get the Brawl boost. I'm no PSAer, so I'm not sure how feasible that is, but it doesn't sound very complicated.
Quote from: This Is A Username on June 06, 2013, 02:09:17 AMThat sucks.
And for another Yoshi buff, you could change Up B so that it is like Melee- boost less and etc- when tapped, but when it is held, you get the Brawl boost. I'm no PSAer, so I'm not sure how feasible that is, but it doesn't sound very complicated.
I might be able to do that. I'll run a test on it tomorrow.
Necro Bumpdate.
I haven't been very motivated to work on PSAs recently...
But I'd like to get motivated again, so I'm offering to help other users with their PSAs.
I might do requests, but don't count on it. :v
Well if you would like... my Hero of Termina project is almost completed. All I need done is the Empowered Spin attack. You know how in Ocarina of time you would charge up and do 2 spins with the blue aura or 3 with the huge orange aura? I want him to have that attack as his ground UP B but i'm not sure how to code it. If you can't or don't want to though, Jrush will help me.
Also, I'm thinking this will be the Young Link to replace all young Links. because he's rigged over Toon Link legitimately and not a port. So he uses all of Toon's sfx and all that. Already done the rest of his PSA aside of removing some sfx for his place holder taunts. Your call.
Oh hello.
I have a Primid PSA, and most of the animations are complete. Would you be able to help think up a Side-B or Down-B for it?
The down b was kind of going to be like Kirby's except only temporary. Primid was going to turn to metal and just be invincible for a bit, but I can't really see any way of completing it besides having a model changer JUST for a second model of a Primid with metal material. and although I think it might fit it's an unnecessary bloat.
The side-b I haven't really come up with anything yet.
Think you could come up with some ideas/tips for coding?
Also, it'd be a bit useful to define "help," so you don't get dozens of us coming in saying "hay cud u code my move 4 me??!?"
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 27, 2013, 03:02:24 AM
Well if you would like... my Hero of Termina project is almost completed. All I need done is the Empowered Spin attack. You know how in Ocarina of time you would charge up and do 2 spins with the blue aura or 3 with the huge orange aura? I want him to have that attack as his ground UP B but i'm not sure how to code it. If you can't or don't want to though, Jrush will help me.
Alright. If Jrush can't do it, then I'll give it a shot.
Quote from: Spex130 on June 27, 2013, 03:17:23 AMI have a Primid PSA, and most of the animations are complete. Would you be able to help think up a Side-B or Down-B for it?
Maybe your Primid's Side Special could be like a weaker version of Marth's Final Smash with its Beam Sword.
As for a Down Special, the Metal Primid could work. You can make its falling speed faster when in the air, have Super Armor for the whole duration of the move. But you can add a twist...
Have a weak hitbox on the Primid, and have it able to walk back and forth for a short time when on the ground.
Quote from: Spex130 on June 27, 2013, 03:17:23 AMAlso, it'd be a bit useful to define "help," so you don't get dozens of us coming in saying "hay cud u code my move 4 me??!?"
Yeah. You're right on that one.
I'll help users with PSA issues, such as coding problems, lack of coding information, needing an idea for a move, non-rel porting, etc.
Hi I would like very much a serious PSA Krystal Fox
thanks
Quote from: Krystal843 on June 27, 2013, 06:59:22 PM
Hi I would like very much a serious PSA Krystal Fox
thanks
he said help with peoples psa projects not create a whole psa
So no other takers?
Quote from: Krystal843 on June 27, 2013, 06:59:22 PM
Hi I would like very much a serious PSA Krystal Fox\
thanks
Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 27, 2013, 08:04:46 PMhe said help with peoples psa projects not create a whole psa
I might do requests, but don't count on it.
Krystal is very unlikely though, because I'm not a fan of the character.
I see her as kinda pointless, in my opinion.
Well since you're offering help...
I have three problems with the PSA I'm working on. The first being that an external graphic isn't showing up on the hitbox.
The second problem is that when Link hits a wall, instead of travelling up and then transitioning into the fall animation, he just runs in place and then transitions into the fall animation but is stuck in that animation
The third is that Link can't transition into his second side smash. He just performs the first smash but can never go into the seconf. I'm sure it has to do with async timers, but I have no idea what. Too high and then it repeats the first smash over and over but can't go into the swcond one. Too low and then the aforementioned problem occurs. I can't seem to find the sweetspot.
Well, I've been meaning to look into giving characters special grabs using pikazz's tutorial, have you ever messed with that? It's been on my to-do list for a while now, it's definitely something to look into.
I dunno.
:I
Quote from: drogoth232 on June 28, 2013, 02:20:53 AM
Well since you're offering help...
I have three problems with the PSA I'm working on. The first being that an external graphic isn't showing up on the hitbox.
The second problem is that when Link hits a wall, instead of travelling up and then transitioning into the fall animation, he just runs in place and then transitions into the fall animation but is stuck in that animation
The third is that Link can't transition into his second side smash. He just performs the first smash but can never go into the seconf. I'm sure it has to do with async timers, but I have no idea what. Too high and then it repeats the first smash over and over but can't go into the swcond one. Too low and then the aforementioned problem occurs. I can't seem to find the sweetspot.
Show me your coding for each of your attacks.
Quote from: Gamma on June 28, 2013, 02:21:37 AM
Well, I've been meaning to look into giving characters special grabs using pikazz's tutorial, have you ever messed with that? It's been on my to-do list for a while now, it's definitely something to look into.
I dunno.
:I
I never tried that method before.
I find it to be a bit unstable for the moment.
Quote from: KingJigglyTits on June 28, 2013, 02:24:41 AM
Show me your coding for each of your attacks.
As soon as my internet on my comp decides to work with me...
>.>
<.<
Raptor Final Smash animation.
Which will most likely get ignored.*The .gif is slower than the actual Animation*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
KJP well... I will not say your name backwards. Would you be able to make 3 animations for me? All basically extensions of the same animation.
Quote from: Kienamaru on July 05, 2013, 12:00:56 AM
KJP well... I will not say your name backwards. Would you be able to make 3 animations for me? All basically extensions of the same animation.
It depends.
How do the Animations go?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UXQJldqGEUA#t=67s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UXQJldqGEUA#t=67s)
current time copied. look at his spin attack. He spams it.
Quote from: Kienamaru on July 05, 2013, 12:26:49 AM
current time copied. look at his spin attack. He spams it.
So you want his OoT Spin Attack separated into 3 parts?
Well I need that exact spin attack. Then I need the one with the extra spin before the end (full charged) and I also need the starting stance, which shouldn't be hard to animate. But I suck.
But yeah, If you'll do it I can give you the model in a PM.
Quote from: Kienamaru on July 05, 2013, 12:40:22 AM
Well I need that exact spin attack. Then I need the one with the extra spin before the end (full charged) and I also need the starting stance, which shouldn't be hard to animate. But I suck.
But yeah, If you'll do it I can give you the model in a PM.
I think I know something I can do.
SpecialHiStart.
SpecialHiHold.
SpecialHiEnd.
And sure, send me the model.
But can't you just use Brawl Link's Animations?
Never! Brawl Link uses a spin attack designed specifically for Brawl. Not only is his sword misplaced In his charge animation, but he ends it with the sword overhead, does the wrong type of spin, and he err.. It's not the same.
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on June 28, 2013, 02:24:41 AM
Show me your coding for each of your attacks.
Extra info on the graphic. The graphic shows up, but I still have no idea what exactly is going on. It seems to make copies of itself as it moves forward then dissapears from the back to the front. It's... weird. I'll get a pic up of it when I can.
Alright, here we go
First Subroutine:
LA Bit Data:
If Bit is Set: LA-Bit[669]
If Compare: IC-Basic[1018] >= IC-Basic[3186]
Offensive Collision: Id=0, Bone=1, Damage=7, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=0, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=37, Size=7, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=0, X Offset=0, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1.25, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=868425859
Else
If Compare: IC-Basic[1020] >= IC-Basic[3186]
Offensive Collision: Id=0, Bone=2, Damage=7, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=0, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=37, Size=7, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=0, X Offset=0, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1.25, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=868425859
Else
Offensive Collision: Id=0, Bone=79, Damage=7, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=0, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=37, Size=7, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=0, X Offset=0, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1.25, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=868425859
End If
End If
End If
If Bit is Set: LA-Bit[671]
Bit Variable Clear: LA-Basic[671] = false
Else
If Bit is Set: LA-Bit[670]
Bit Variable Clear: LA-Basic[670] = false
Else
Bit Variable Clear: LA-Basic[669] = false
End If
End If
Second Subroutine (for the graphic)
[spoiler]If Bit is Set: LA-Bit[669]
Sound Effect: 512
Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Sound Effect: 514
Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Sound Effect: 510
Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Sound Effect: 509
If Compare: IC-Basic[1018] >= IC-Basic[3186]
Set Loop Infinite
External Graphic Effect: File=3, Graphic ID=16, Bone=1, Translation=(0, 0, 0), Rotation=(0, 0, 0), Scale=0.5, Random Translation=(0, 0, 0), Random Rotation=(0, 0, 0), Anchored=true
Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Execute Loop
Else
If Compare: IC-Basic[1020] >= IC-Basic[3186]
Set Loop Infinite
Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Execute Loop
Else
Set Loop Infinite
Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Execute Loop
End If
End If
End If
[/spoiler]That's for the graphic. They're both placed in the attacks that use them, and they all work perfectly. Hitboxes and sfx work. All that needs to be fixed is the gfx.
Now for the run.
The run is an animation of the TransN moving upwards.
This is the code in the WallRun
Asynchronous Timer: frames=28
Change Subaction: sub action=FallThis is the third problem. The Side smash. I'll probably have to send over the animation, but here's the coding:
Asynchronous Timer: frames=33
Offensive Collision: Id=0, Bone=29, Damage=15, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3.8, Z Offset=6.5, Y Offset=0, X Offset=-1, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=981665410
Offensive Collision: Id=1, Bone=29, Damage=15, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3.8, Z Offset=1, Y Offset=0, X Offset=-1, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=981665410
Offensive Collision: Id=2, Bone=23, Damage=14, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3.4, Z Offset=0.9, Y Offset=0, X Offset=0, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=981665410
Offensive Collision: Id=3, Bone=0, Damage=14, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=361, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=9, X Offset=1.5, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=579012226
Synchronous Timer: frames=10
Terminate Collisions
Synchronous Timer: frames=2
Bit Variable Set: RA-Bit[16] = true
Asynchronous Timer: frames=39
Bit Variable Clear: RA-Bit[16] = false
Allow InterruptThe Second Smash
Asynchronous Timer: frames=40
Offensive Collision: Id=0, Bone=29, Damage=17, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=48, BaseKnockback=20, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3.8, Z Offset=6.5, Y Offset=0, X Offset=-1, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=981665410
Offensive Collision: Id=1, Bone=29, Damage=17, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=48, BaseKnockback=20, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3.8, Z Offset=1, Y Offset=0, X Offset=-1, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=981665410
Offensive Collision: Id=2, Bone=23, Damage=20, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=48, BaseKnockback=25, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3.4, Z Offset=0.8, Y Offset=0, X Offset=0, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=981665410
Offensive Collision: Id=3, Bone=0, Damage=19, ShieldDamage=0, Direction=48, BaseKnockback=30, WeightKnockback=0, KnockbackGrowth=90, Size=3, Z Offset=0, Y Offset=9, X Offset=1.5, TripRate=0%, HitlagMultiplier=x1, SDIMultiplier=x1, Flags=579012226
Asynchronous Timer: frames=50
Terminate Collisions
Asynchronous Timer: frames=56
Allow Interrupt
And that's it. If it's too much and needs spoilers, I'll do it. Although it's much harder to read in spoilers.
For your GFX, try replacing your Else commands with EndIf commands.
For your wall running, try having it direct to a new Action when he hits a wall, instead of a new Sub Action.
For your Side Smash, look at the Attributes in BrawlBox.
The Side Smash is over Link, so he should be able to Double Side Smash regardless.
The attributes are the same as vanilla brawl Link's.
I'll give the wall running thing a shot.
Quote from: drogoth232 on July 05, 2013, 07:57:00 PM
The Side Smash is over Link, so he should be able to Double Side Smash regardless.
The attributes are the same as vanilla brawl Link's.
Alright.
There should be an Attribute that controls the Frame in which his Side Smash can go to the second hit.
It's the RA Bit at the end if I'm not mistaken, and it's there.
Yet it still isn't transitioning.
The odd thing is, is that after changing Async timers to match the animation, the error occurs. But if I use the VBrawl Link Async timers for the attack, it works fine.
Quote from: drogoth232 on July 05, 2013, 08:26:23 PM
It's the RA Bit at the end if I'm not mistaken, and it's there.
Yet it still isn't transitioning.
The odd thing is, is that after changing Async timers to match the animation, the error occurs. But if I use the VBrawl Link Async timers for the attack, it works fine.
Not in the Sub Action.
I mean in the actual Attributes tab.
Use BB to look, because PSA doesn't say it.
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 05, 2013, 08:32:29 PM
Not in the Sub Action.
I mean in the actual Attributes tab.
Use BB to look, because PSA doesn't say it.
Is it the fowardsmash2 flag?
I'm assuming that the second number is the frame at which it transitions to the second part of the smash.
Quote from: drogoth232 on July 05, 2013, 08:41:34 PM
Is it the fowardsmash2 flag?
I'm assuming that the second number is the frame at which it transitions to the second part of the smash.
I believe so.
Play around with that, and see what you can find.
i voted for the third its a FS its not suposed to hinder you in any way
Quote from: Carnage on July 05, 2013, 11:47:06 PM
i voted for the third its a FS its not suposed to hinder you in any way
That seems to be the most popular option.
I'll let this poll go on until next Saturday (07/09/2013).
Quick bump to let everyone know the poll has been changed.
People who are interested have until 07/16/2013 (next Tuesday) to cast their vote.
voted for invencibility no need to take damage during the FS xD
I think it should be Super Armor, but I feel like the damage and knockback buff on his attacks should be greater than 1.25x...
-Omni
Quote from: Omniscient X on July 10, 2013, 03:55:01 AM
I think it should be Super Armor, but I feel like the damage and knockback buff on his attacks should be greater than 1.25x...
If I do something like 1.5x, then the attacks could get pretty OP.
Example: An Attack that normally does 15 damage would do the following.
1.25x: 19 damage (technically 18.75).
1.5x: 22 damage.
1.75x: 26 damage.
2x: 30 damage.
Though I could make all attacks 1.5x stronger, but have them be about 0.75x normal Attack Speed.
I chose 1.25x, because I felt it would be balanced to have an attack buff without Attack Speed slowdown.
FS are suposed to be OP and since you will have a limited time i doubt you could kill a decent oponent 2 times.
Quote from: Carnage on July 10, 2013, 07:32:47 AM
FS are suposed to be OP and since you will have a limited time i doubt you could kill a decent oponent 2 times.
Exactly.
What you could do is is he has super armor, give him a x1.5 boost with no slowdown.
If invincibility, then the x1.25 seems okay.
The super armor has a drawback, you take damage yourself during the FS when you beat up people, so it better be worth it, thus a lot of damage seems like a good trade.
Quote from: zutox on July 10, 2013, 02:46:09 PM
Exactly.
What you could do is is he has super armor, give him a x1.5 boost with no slowdown.
If invincibility, then the x1.25 seems okay.
The super armor has a drawback, you take damage yourself during the FS when you beat up people, so it better be worth it, thus a lot of damage seems like a good trade.
Now that's more like it. =P
I'll change the poll once again. xD
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 10, 2013, 03:33:29 PM
Now that's more like it. =P
I'll change the poll once again. xD
Omg! I finally feel like what I say matters! XD
Voted for the x1.5 and super armor, I wanna be bringing the pain!
Yeh
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Kickin Pervy on July 10, 2013, 06:48:49 PM
Yeh
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Nice work, Pervy. ;O
Here's a link, if anyone else wants to watch.
https://join.me/628-360-224
Good news, everyone.
Raptor has enough File Size for the Final Smash buff. I might release it later today after I do some more testing with it.
I'll also be working on Soldier until I get motivated enough to finish Raptor. I'm thinking about putting him over Snake. But I might have to reconsider, due to how popular the Deadpool PSA is.
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 11, 2013, 04:45:48 AM
Good news, everyone.
Raptor has enough File Size for the Final Smash buff. I might release it later today after I do some more testing with it.
I'll also be working on Soldier until I get motivated enough to finish Raptor. I'm thinking about putting him over Snake. But I might have to reconsider, due to how popular the Deadpool PSA is.
Although, there are those Plug and Play rels Phantom Wings released... Snake was one of those.
You could still make him over Snake, if you feel he has enough to work with.
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 11, 2013, 04:45:48 AM
Good news, everyone.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 11, 2013, 04:45:48 AM
I'll also be working on Soldier until I get motivated enough to finish Raptor. I'm thinking about putting him over Snake. But I might have to reconsider, due to how popular the Deadpool PSA is.
:happy: I have been waiting for this day since you talked about it this morning. XD
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 11, 2013, 04:58:45 AMAlthough, there are those Plug and Play rels Phantom Wings released... Snake was one of those.
You could still make him over Snake, if you feel he has enough to work with.
I was thinking about doing that.
I'll have to play around with those to see if I can get it to work first. I'll also try that for the next Raptor update as well, that is if Phantom Wings made a Plug N' Play .rel for Wolf.
Pw made this rels
Plug&Play Modules v1.2+
Ike
Link
Lucario
Mario
Marth
Peach
Pikachu
Pikmin
Pit
Snake
Sonic
Wolf
just
"Choose your Character" xD
It's lacking on good psa over snake in general. I'm not a big fan of the Deadpool psa, but I am using it at the moment because there really isn't any better alternatives. I'm waiting for the Bomberman PSA that was planned for Snake, but it's been a while since I heard anything about that. And we do have the plug and play rels for snake now so there shouldn't be a problem. I am using your Raptor over Olimar, though of course I tested him on wolf first to make sure I didn't introduce any bugs with the porting :P He works just like on wolf.
Quote from: Carnage on July 11, 2013, 07:20:53 AM
Pw made this rels
Plug&Play Modules v1.2+
Ike
Link
Lucario
Mario
Marth
Peach
Pikachu
Pikmin
Pit
Snake
Sonic
Wolf
just
"Choose your Character" xD
Thanks for the info.
Quote from: zutox on July 11, 2013, 10:37:21 AM
It's lacking on good psa over snake in general. I'm not a big fan of the Deadpool psa, but I am using it at the moment because there really isn't any better alternatives. I'm waiting for the Bomberman PSA that was planned for Snake, but it's been a while since I heard anything about that.
Well you're one of a few then. :P
Quote from: zutox on July 11, 2013, 10:37:21 AM
And we do have the plug and play rels for snake now so there shouldn't be a problem. I am using your Raptor over Olimar, though of course I tested him on wolf first to make sure I didn't introduce any bugs with the porting :P He works just like on wolf.
Alright.
This rels PW nade port articles perfectly so there should never be any porting bugs outside of gfxs if facing the original char abd that is fixable with alittle trick zutox
Quote from: Carnage on July 11, 2013, 01:40:46 PM
This rels PW nade port articles perfectly so there should never be any porting bugs outside of gfxs if facing the original char abd that is fixable with alittle trick zutox
What's the trick?
Is it manually adding new GFX models?
Quote from: Carnage on July 11, 2013, 01:40:46 PM
This rels PW nade port articles perfectly so there should never be any porting bugs outside of gfxs if facing the original char abd that is fixable with alittle trick zutox
A trick? We need the trick!
Also, I did find that porting link over toonlink was a no go with the plug and play rels. It would freeze if link entered the battle.
The Final Smash update is uploading as we speak. :P
It should be ready in about 10 or so minutes.
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 11, 2013, 09:21:22 PM
The Final Smash update is uploading as we speak. :P
It should be ready in about 10 or so minutes.
I am so very much looking forward to test it out! I'll let you know how my experience with it was after testing it a bit
Quote from: zutox on July 11, 2013, 09:32:15 PM
I am so very much looking forward to test it out! I'll let you know how my experience with it was after testing it a bit
Get it, while it's fresh out of the oven. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32124) :P
Okay I have tested it out for a bit and I think it is just about perfect.
I would have liked to see him spit maybe 3 fireballs instead of one when using the FS as that would have added to the chaos :P Also the forward B sprint could maybe have ended in a grab smash like bowsers or ganondorfs. Like, he bites his opponent and throws them away.
Just a few ideas. I dunno how it's with the size limitations and how much room you have, or how hard that would be to make.
All in all, I am very pleased :D
Now I can let the CPU and other players use Raptor without getting a freeze when FS'ing :D
A little thing on the side, you should change his fireball to green, that would look sweet!
Now we just need a T-Rex revamp so we can have a pack or raptors vs the king beast :D
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 11, 2013, 02:35:38 PM
What's the trick?
Is it manually adding new GFX models?
the trick is dont replace the gfx just add them and then when its done and rel ported just aadd the same gfxs to the original char i got sonic,knuckles and shadow 2 of them rel ports all working without gfx glitches if they all have the same graphics,reffs,elfs there is no glicthes.
Quote from: Carnage on July 11, 2013, 10:24:35 PM
the trick is dont replace the gfx just add them and then when its done and rel ported just aadd the same gfxs to the original char i got sonic,knuckles and shadow 2 of them rel ports all working without gfx glitches if they all have the same graphics,reffs,elfs there is no glicthes.
I have an interesting theory:
Remember the effect folder?
You have the ef_char.pac which is separate from all the other characters, just export the ef of the Moveset file to the replaced character on the effect folder, then in psa just change the value to the target character, and there wont be problems and its easier for characters like mewtwo and lucario and kid buu etc, which uses the common gfx for the same attack (NB)
-Like mewtwo gfx be over peach´s effect file in the effect folder.
-Then in psa change the lucario effects ids to peach´s and there wont be problems since peach will be there as mewtwo.
If you didnt understand my strange explanation xD ill test if works then make a tutorial.
I think this is better than getting all your characters have the same gfx. imo
your theory does work anivernage
so kjp you want a gfx glitch free portable raptor?it only works if you arent using reff gfx since we cant port it well yet.
do this go to the recources choose the effect folder and click assit choose any effect you want for testing purposes i choose joe(knuckle joe gfx)
open your wolf.pac file on bb 68(one with psa disabled so it doesnt mess up your codding if you use psa) replace the wolf eff file arc then you will see it has all the joe stuff just add gfx into that, textures and all you want and even if the assit trophy of joe is called there wont be any gfx problems since a playable char gfx is loaded first and will contain all of joe stuff aswhell if you dont replace it or you can replace it and dont give a crap if the joe assit trophy gets afew gfx glitches for his duration
so imagine you wanted to call ext gfx 30 you would call 30 and the file 199(bbpsa ) or C7 on psa program
you can use any ef file there if you use waluigi for instance you will only add 8 kb and get a perfect gfx portable psa
this works i just tested this with gyarados, the thing is i cant use this for gyarados due to needing the reff gfx for the water which isnt portable
and when using psa you need to call the gfx id for joe instead of wolf so calling
Raptor currently doesn't use any new GFX.
But that might change later.
just saying if you want to add gfx models and dont want him to interfere with original wolf,vegeta or other psas over wolf you can fix this easily
>.>
<.<
Another poll change.
Quote from: Carnage on July 12, 2013, 02:42:35 PM
just saying if you want to add gfx models and dont want him to interfere with original wolf,vegeta or other psas over wolf you can fix this easily
Alright. I might do that if I decide to use custom GFX with Raptor.
Could he maybe catch opponents in air and stomp them down into the ground? That would be cool.
Or perhaps do a double hand claw slash and if the sweetspot hits, he also spits his fireball down at them.
Or how about this? He turns around quickly in air and does a slash with his raptor talons upwards before turning back and landing on his feet?
Maybe he scratches quickly with his hand claws as he falls down, kinda like his running dash attack, where he multihits with his kicking, only in air it would be with his handclaws?
Hey how about this idea? He curls sideways in air and quickly kicks out-wards, having a hitbox on either side, one on his head and one on his feet, so that if surrounded in air, he can get some space.
Quote from: zutox on July 16, 2013, 02:37:32 AM
Could he maybe catch opponents in air and stomp them down into the ground? That would be cool.
That would be more fitting for a Special. =P
Quote from: zutox on July 16, 2013, 02:37:32 AM
Or perhaps do a double hand claw slash and if the sweetspot hits, he also spits his fireball down at them.
That might be a bit too much.
Quote from: zutox on July 16, 2013, 02:37:32 AM
Or how about this? He turns around quickly in air and does a slash with his raptor talons upwards before turning back and landing on his feet?
That would be more fitting for a Back Aerial.
Quote from: zutox on July 16, 2013, 02:37:32 AMMaybe he scratches quickly with his hand claws as he falls down, kinda like his running dash attack, where he multihits with his kicking, only in air it would be with his handclaws?
I might go with that.
Quote from: zutox on July 16, 2013, 02:37:32 AM
Hey how about this idea? He curls sideways in air and quickly kicks out-wards, having a hitbox on either side, one on his head and one on his feet, so that if surrounded in air, he can get some space.
I don't know...
I had ideas :P I hope they could give you some inspiration :D
>.>
<.<
.
.
.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 16, 2013, 03:34:59 AM
>.>
<.<
.
.
.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'll get to the rig soon...
Please make my Magikarp moveset?
Quote from: Velen on July 16, 2013, 05:17:19 AM
Please make my Magikarp moveset?
we may make a few changes to it, but thats what we plan to do.
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
So, did you replace the havok and then rename bones? Or did the bone indices just work by themselves?
Quote from: Spex130 on July 21, 2013, 01:27:12 AM
So, did you replace the havok and then rename bones? Or did the bone indices just work by themselves?
Yes, I did replace FitKirbyWolf00.pac's Havok with FitKirbySZeroSuit00.pac's Havok.
And I used Kirby's Zero Suit Samus hat bones, without needing any renaming.
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Make Raptor reach out its neck and slam his head like a headbutt. Or just bite.
I seriously think that forward slash would work best. Maybe like Wolf's?
I don't understand the whole Kirby hats thing. Surely, just about everyone who is using PSA'd characters is using the Fighter Kirby psa or the phoenix one. Both because they are awesome as well as for compatibility reasons with other PSA'd characters?
Quote from: zutox on July 21, 2013, 12:40:39 PM
I don't understand the whole Kirby hats thing. Surely, just about everyone who is using PSA'd characters is using the Fighter Kirby psa or the phoenix one. Both because they are awesome as well as for compatibility reasons with other PSA'd characters?
i dont use thsoe since that removes kirby's inhael ability
Quote from: Renova on July 21, 2013, 05:05:48 AM
Make Raptor reach out its neck and slam his head like a headbutt. Or just bite.
I'll see how the poll results go.
Quote from: Segtendo on July 21, 2013, 05:53:23 AMI seriously think that forward slash would work best. Maybe like Wolf's?
I tried something like that before. It didn't go out so well. :/ But I can always try again. =P
Quote from: zutox on July 21, 2013, 12:40:39 PM
I don't understand the whole Kirby hats thing. Surely, just about everyone who is using PSA'd characters is using the Fighter Kirby psa or the phoenix one. Both because they are awesome as well as for compatibility reasons with other PSA'd characters?
I use neither of those PSAs. And surely, there's a good amount of people who don't as well.
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Haha cool Kirby hat, the moving tail is a nice touch.
I'm surprised that less people voted for kicks for FAir. It seems as though most of the time in the movies, when they are jumping forward, they are attacking with their feet. I think a simultaneous forward slash with both feet, or even one foot would be fitting.
Quote from: Tormod on July 23, 2013, 10:53:41 AM
Haha cool Kirby hat, the moving tail is a nice touch.
Thanks. =D
Maybe I should make a Mini Tutorial on how I did it...
Quote from: Tormod on July 23, 2013, 10:53:41 AM
I'm surprised that less people voted for kicks for FAir. It seems as though most of the time in the movies, when they are jumping forward, they are attacking with their feet. I think a simultaneous forward slash with both feet, or even one foot would be fitting.
So kinda like an aerial Kangaroo Kick?
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 23, 2013, 03:56:30 PM
So kinda like an aerial Kangaroo Kick?
Yeah something of the sort. I could see a bite fitting too, I just picture raptors using their hook talons for the more aggressive attacks i.e. forward air, as compared to the more defensive attacks like neutral or back air. Its your call though, I kinda ducked out on the project a while back due to life and the fact that I start to loose motivation after a certain amount of animation work.
>.>
<.<
Remember that Buffed Yoshi I announed a few pages ago?
Well I'm planning on releasing that Mini-PSA quite soon...
Current Changes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
What needs to be done:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Made a poll for what people would like Buffed Yoshi's Up Tilt to be.
I'll do the same for his Side Tilt as well, after this poll ends (i.e. Melee's forward thrust kick, or buff Brawl's tail whip).
As for the previous poll concerning Raptor's Forward Air, a double kick and a bite were tied at 4 votes each.
i think for yoshi's neutral B, it would be a lot more useful if you could make it spike the egged-people down when you lay the egg.. in air it'd be a nice spike to land, and on the ground it would offer perfect placement for the flutter kick, etc.
Quote from: justadood on July 29, 2013, 08:14:29 PM
i think for yoshi's neutral B, it would be a lot more useful if you could make it spike the egged-people down when you lay the egg.. in air it'd be a nice spike to land, and on the ground it would offer perfect placement for the flutter kick, etc.
If I ever do find the Floating Points/Attributes for Egg Lay, I'll be sure to experiment with that.
Edit: Good news.
I found where the Floating Points are for Yoshi's Egg Lay. The Brawl Developers put that data into the Fighter.pac file. .-.
But editing the file does nothing, because Fighter.pac is a "Child File" to common3_en.pac. It's the Menu Files all over again... .-.
But once I placed the edited Fighter.pac into the common3_en.pac, my edits worked. =D
The downside is that I have to Hex edit the Floating Points, because BrawlBox doesn't support Fighter.pac yet.
Edit 2: Buffed Yoshi Preview Video! \o0o/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
To prevent myself from quad posting, I merged my previous posts. :>.>:
I'd like some volunteers to test my Buffed Yoshi, and give feedback with their thoughts.
So...
Any takers?
I'd also like some testers, who have knowledge on vBrawl balancing. Just to make sure there's little to no OP/broken stuff in this Mini-PSA. =P
For those who are
even still interested...
LOL! Who am I kidding... People showing interest in a PSA for a "Low Tier" character!? That's insane! Everybody knows Yoshi's only good for being replaced with [censored]ty .rel ports of popular PSAs! LMFAO!Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
tbh i doubt most ppl even use yoshi and a buffed yoshi psa isnt really anything that gets ppl attentions since ppl cant see the diferences on the video its just technical stuff if you know what i mean i would test it but i suck using yoshi on every smash bros game lol i cant get around about not having a extra up b recovery , i mean jigglypuff doesnt but she has 5 jumps and the pound , but i never got around yoshi playstyle even after 3 ssb games and like i said this wont draw ppl atentions since yoshi is preety much the same looking wise just technical codding to make him better
I wouldn't mind testing it if my Wii didn't get flood damaged over the weekend :( . I always hated playing as yoshi before because I sucked with him so this would be fun to try.
Quote from: Carnage on July 31, 2013, 09:12:35 PM
tbh i doubt most ppl even use yoshi and a buffed yoshi psa isnt really anything that gets ppl attentions
Yeah. Because you know, Yoshi's only good for being replaced by unstable .rel ports of popular characters, because people can't get KOs with him, and cry "Low Tier". :L
Quote from: Carnage on July 31, 2013, 09:12:35 PM
ppl cant see the diferences on the video its just technical stuff if you know what i mean
I suppose that's correct...
Quote from: Carnage on July 31, 2013, 09:12:35 PM
this wont draw ppl atentions since yoshi is preety much the same looking wise just technical codding to make him better
Well I guess I should make a more detailed video then. :1
Quote from: Tormod on July 31, 2013, 09:20:43 PM
I wouldn't mind testing it if my Wii didn't get flood damaged over the weekend. :(
D:
Is your computer capable of running Dolphin?
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 31, 2013, 09:45:26 PM
Yeah. Because you know, Yoshi's only good for being replaced by unstable .rel ports of popular characters, because people can't get KOs with him, and cry "Low Tier". :L
Then give him egg throw a la yoshi island (where you can angle the shoot)
Then youll get people attention :P
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 31, 2013, 09:45:26 PM
I suppose that's correct...
I know, my ideas are badass. :vyse: Lol
-----
Btw i would like to test, but im not so good at giving feedback, but still, im interested on this yoshi moveset. ;D
Quote from: Anivernage on July 31, 2013, 11:47:51 PM
Then give him egg throw a la yoshi island (where you can angle the shoot)
Then youll get people attention :P
I guess I could give that a try.
Quote from: Anivernage on July 31, 2013, 11:47:51 PMBtw i would like to test, but im not so good at giving feedback, but still, im interested on this yoshi moveset. ;D
Alrighty then.
I'll send you the files, after I run this test with the eggs.
Crud, my Yoshi slot is free, but I see you already found a tester.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 01, 2013, 12:32:45 AMCrud, my Yoshi slot is free, but I see you already found a tester.
Implying I'm only taking a single tester. :P
Meh. Now I regret even opening my mouth. :P
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 31, 2013, 09:45:26 PM
D:
Is your computer capable of running Dolphin?
Naw, but thats okay, I'm hopeful that I'll be able to get the Wii going after drying it out real good. Anyways, since I'm kinda getting back into hacking, I may be able to help out some more with the Raptor at some point depending on how things go.
Quote from: Tormod on August 01, 2013, 10:50:06 PM
Naw, but thats okay, I'm hopeful that I'll be able to get the Wii going after drying it out real good.
Alright then. Good luck with getting your Wii working.
Quote from: Tormod on August 01, 2013, 10:50:06 PM
Anyways, since I'm kinda getting back into hacking, I may be able to help out some more with the Raptor at some point depending on how things go.
Sweet. I've been wanting something to motivate me to get back to work on Raptor.
I'd love to test this, but I have Project M and have no idea how to add Yoshi back in. The PSA sounds super great.
Quote from: This Is A Username on August 01, 2013, 10:58:18 PMI'd love to test this, but I have Project M and have no idea how to add Yoshi back in. The PSA sounds super great.
Thanks.
If you have a spare SD Card, you could set it up for using vBrawl mods.
But if you don't, you could put your P:M files into a folder, and set up your SD Card for vBrawl stuff.
Argh...
I feel stupid now. I should have thought of that. Guess I can test then.
Quote from: This Is A Username on August 02, 2013, 04:30:33 AMArgh...
I feel stupid now. I should have thought of that. Guess I can test then.
Lol.
I'll send you the files then.
Did some play testing last night with buffed Yoshi, so I'll post some feedback.
Weird glitch on Orpheon I doubt will ever come up in normal play. I was egg rolling right near the edge and shield canceled it RIGHT before I fell off at the same moment as the stage flipped and got Star KOed at 0%. Also, shield canceling side B is a little inconsistent when you start egg rolling in the air and then land- I'll press shield, and get no result. But I usually can do it fine, and I just have to hit shield again even when it happens. The egg roll and shield cancels actually don't seem anywhere as broken as I'd thought they might be. It seems telegraphed enough for the opponent to actually be able to deal with it, so no balance problems on that front.
Dair's working great for damage racking now with the landing hit. Me gusta. All the other changes are too subtle to make a judgement right now with how I'm still adjusting to normal brawl and haven't had a chance to play against a human with him. He definitely feels a lot smoother and stronger as a whole, though.
Edit: New Buffed Yoshi Poll.
I'm also still looking for testers. If you're interested, then feel free to reply or send me a PM.
And 2/3 of the current testers haven't given their feedback yet... :>.>:Quote from: This Is A Username on August 03, 2013, 11:24:46 PMDid some play testing last night with buffed Yoshi, so I'll post some feedback.
Weird glitch on Orpheon I doubt will ever come up in normal play. I was egg rolling right near the edge and shield canceled it RIGHT before I fell off at the same moment as the stage flipped and got Star KOed at 0%.
Brawl will be Brawl. :P But I guess I could see if I can make Yoshi automatically go into Falling, if he goes into the air when transitioning.
Quote from: This Is A Username on August 03, 2013, 11:24:46 PMAlso, shield canceling side B is a little inconsistent when you start egg rolling in the air and then land- I'll press shield, and get no result. But I usually can do it fine, and I just have to hit shield again even when it happens.
It's most likely due to the bouncing.
Quote from: This Is A Username on August 03, 2013, 11:24:46 PMThe egg roll and shield cancels actually don't seem anywhere as broken as I'd thought they might be. It seems telegraphed enough for the opponent to actually be able to deal with it, so no balance problems on that front.
Good to hear.
Quote from: This Is A Username on August 03, 2013, 11:24:46 PMDair's working great for damage racking now with the landing hit. Me gusta.
I thought that would of been a neat addition. So I decided "Wynaut?", and put that in.
Quote from: This Is A Username on August 03, 2013, 11:24:46 PMAll the other changes are too subtle to make a judgement right now with how I'm still adjusting to normal brawl and haven't had a chance to play against a human with him.
I think I told you in the PM I sent you, but the change list is on Page 296 of this thread.
Quote from: This Is A Username on August 03, 2013, 11:24:46 PMHe definitely feels a lot smoother and stronger as a whole, though.
Sweet. That's what I was aiming for.
i'd suggest making you able to jump with the egg roll and giving it some ariel momentum when you use it in the air (like sonic's sideB), and maybe make his Dair either be able to spike, or make you able to jump off the opponent's head in the middle of it so it could be used that way... ...other than just these suggestions, i do have one complaint; I've always resented the back air from Brawl being a tail hit.. i'd prefer the sex kick from super smash 64 :P ...maybe you could look at DK's back air for an idea of what i mean..? (cause that move has much better kill potential)
Quote from: justadood on August 07, 2013, 02:18:01 AM
i'd suggest making you able to jump with the egg roll and giving it some ariel momentum when you use it in the air (like sonic's sideB)
I could see how those would work, regarding balance.
Quote from: justadood on August 07, 2013, 02:18:01 AM
and maybe make his Dair either be able to spike, or make you able to jump off the opponent's head in the middle of it so it could be used that way...
His Down Air already spikes. Not sure about the hop part though. It's possible, but I'm not sure if it would be balanced.
Quote from: justadood on August 07, 2013, 02:18:01 AM
...other than just these suggestions, i do have one complaint; I've always resented the back air from Brawl being a tail hit.. i'd prefer the sex kick from super smash 64 :P ...maybe you could look at DK's back air for an idea of what i mean..? (cause that move has much better kill potential)
Maybe...
all criticisms aside, i love what you're doing with yoshi :') it's so good to see a character i use to use to "humiliate" finally become a balanced character! x3 lol
Quote from: justadood on August 07, 2013, 02:53:28 AM
all criticisms aside, i love what you're doing with yoshi :') it's so good to see a character i use to use to "humiliate" finally become a balanced character! x3 lol
Thanks.
I hope people will think the same way once I'm done.
And we have another preview video.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I hope you guys/girls can see the more noticeable changes now.
I'm still accepting more testers as well. I'll be sending the current testers this update.
Hey, KJP your bufed Yoshi is turning out cool. Hope it continues to improve. :)
Quote from: Cyanide65 on August 08, 2013, 06:03:55 PM
Hey, KJP your bufed Yoshi is turning out cool. Hope it continues to improve. :)
Thanks for the support. =3
Yoshi's Dino Kick from Melee makes its return!
This move surprisingly has a little more range than my buffed vBrawl Side Tilt. .-.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'll be updating the poll in a bit...
awesome sauce! xD loving the new egg maneuvers!! .... ..are you planning on buffing any other characters like this, btw?
Quote from: justadood on August 09, 2013, 02:27:44 AMare you planning on buffing any other characters like this, btw?
Yes.
Though I'll be collaborating with someone on our planned characters to buff.
Quote from: justadood on August 09, 2013, 02:27:44 AMawesome sauce! xD loving the new egg maneuvers!!
I knew the buffed Egg Roll would be a bit of fun to use. =P
After a closer look >.>, what was Yoshi doing before he got ko'ed at 1:56?
Quote from: Cyanide65 on August 09, 2013, 04:14:27 AM
After a closer look >.>, what was Yoshi doing before he got ko'ed at 1:56?
I was trying to get a hit in with his new Up Tilt.
>.>
<.<
You guys/girls wanna know who I'd like to work on after Buffed Yoshi, who isn't another Buffed Character?
. . .
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
:'D i love it! i love you! i've been waiting for someone to make a good legendary pokemon moveset! you are a saint! i cannot wait to see how this turns out!
sadly, the most i can help with (with my horrible inexperience) is ideas on attacks/animations/etc, and not the physical stuff.... (yet).... ....but i promise, this little guy is going to return the favor to all of you guys one day T-T ....i'm signing up for animation classes, and within a year, i promise i'll be able to-... no, i'd be HONORED to help with any of your projects in the future, you amazing guy, you
Id be more than happy to help with animations for my favorite legendary. Im so glad a great psaer is doing deoxys :happy:
the thing is that defense and speed deoxys models dont exist anywhere it would be preety amazing if all 4 deoxys were rigged on the same pcs so you could change form with model changers and the moves technical stuff would change with it i had that idea awhile ago like speed deoxys would have a frame speed modifier on the attacks and movement to be abit faster than the other but the damage and knockbacks would be reduced, defence deoxys would be the one that would do less damage and knockback and it would have a frame speed modifier to make it slightly slower but it would have a super armor while doing some attacks, normal deoxys would be preety balanced damage and speed wise and attack deoxys would be faster than normal deoxys but slower than speed one on the frame speed modifier it would have the highest damage rolls and knockback but it would take an additional 5% damage on every attack by addind and add damage to the damage subactions since thats the only way to lower her defence imo.
i dont see how you can have 4 atributes tabs kjp lol unless you did 4 diferent psas for the same pokemon.
Everyone is free to express their ideas for this moveset, since this moveset plan isn't even halfway done yet.
But make sure the moves fit with their respective form(s).
Normal Form: Balanced in speed, damage, and knockback.
Attack Form: Balanced in speed, excels in damage and knockback.
Defense Form: Balanced in speed and knockback, Excels in defense, and below average damage.
Speed Form: Excels in speed, below average knockback, and poor damage.
And remember, the moves don't need to be "canon moves". Be creative, think of moves based off of Deoxys' Pokédex description(s), moves based of the respective Forms' designs, etc.
Here's Deoxys' Pokédex entries from Gen 3, and onward:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
@justadood:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
@XxTailsxX:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
@Carnage:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
But just to let everyone know, I'd like to finish Buffed Yoshi before I start on Deoxys. Though I can continue planning for Deoxys, and possibly even start with the model work (if I manage to get models of all 4 Forms).
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on August 10, 2013, 03:55:42 PM
Everyone is free to express their ideas for this moveset, since this moveset plan isn't even halfway done yet.
But make sure the moves fit with their respective form(s).
Normal Form: Balanced in speed, damage, and knockback.
Attack Form: Balanced in speed, excels in damage and knockback.
Defense Form: Balanced in speed and knockback, Excels in defense, and below average damage.
Speed Form: Excels in speed, below average knockback, and poor damage.
And remember, the moves don't need to be "canon moves". Be creative, think of moves based off of Deoxys' Pokédex description(s), moves based of the respective Forms' designs, etc.
Here's Deoxys' Pokédex entries from Gen 3, and onward:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
@justadood: Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
@XxTailsxX: Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
@Carnage: Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
But just to let everyone know, I'd like to finish Buffed Yoshi before I start on Deoxys. Though I can continue planning for Deoxys, and possibly even start with the model work (if I manage to get models of all 4 Forms).
mr MW code changes with button imputs i doubt you could make a psa to change folders of RSBX ppl would have to press the buttons with their own hand or the game doesnt count a button input
Quote from: Carnage on August 10, 2013, 04:36:14 PM
mr MW code changes with button imputs i doubt you could make a psa to change folders of RSBX ppl would have to press the buttons with their own hand or the game doesnt count a button input
I recently asked Mr. MW, and he said it should be possible. Not sure about the control stick options though.
Or is that what you were originally saying?
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on August 10, 2013, 04:46:28 PM
I recently asked Mr. MW, and he said it should be possible. Not sure about the control stick options though.
Or is that what you were originally saying?
that is what i was saying ppl need to press the buttons to changethe folder, an animation or psa code cant do it for them.
Quote from: Carnage on August 10, 2013, 04:47:58 PM
that is what i was saying ppl need to press the buttons to changethe folder, an animation or psa code cant do it for them.
So I see.
If he confirms this, then I'll think of a different way.
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on August 10, 2013, 04:50:40 PM
So I see.
If he confirms this, then I'll think of a different way.
also i dont think you can change folders in mid battle at all you need to change them before entering the battle like with his triple rasta.
Quote from: Carnage on August 10, 2013, 04:52:56 PM
also i dont think you can change folders in mid battle at all you need to change them before entering the battle like with his triple rasta.
Have you seen his video for his Transformers code? The characters can change ingame.
Does this mean you have given up on Raptor?
Quote from: zutox on August 10, 2013, 07:03:02 PMDoes this mean you have given up on Raptor?
Not entirely.
For some reason, I don't really feel like working on Raptor at the moment.
Though I'll ask Tormod if he'd like to get into animating Raptor again, once he gets things settled out.
so why are you trying to make deoxys transform using the downB? i think it would be much better to actualy transform on the dowm taunt like in the video instead of loosing a special move enterily imo.
Quote from: Carnage on August 10, 2013, 07:33:52 PM
so why are you trying to make deoxys transform using the downB? i think it would be much better to actualy transform on the dowm taunt like in the video instead of loosing a special move enterily imo.
It's a possibility that I'll make the Form Change use the Directional pad, rather than Down + B + Control Stick.
If Mr.MW finds it too difficult to map his edit to Down + B + Control Stick, then I'll change the Form Change move to the Taunts.
Although CPU players never taunt, outside of getting a KO. I'm also not sure if it would work in the air.
I'll send him a PM about this.
i think it'd work best if you just made the forms come out DURING certain moves... i.e. a SideB like extremespeed or something turning him into his speed form; his DownB could be a kind of sheild or counter (maybe mirrorcoat?) and make him curl up in his defense form and reflect; his smash attacks could bring out the attack form for a second; etc.... .... i'm saying this because it's not gonna be fun enough if you have to remember to change forms all the time :P ....i'd (personally) rather he be less dependent on the forms for strategy, and actually have the forms be just an aesthetic thing :P
Quote from: justadood on August 10, 2013, 11:10:44 PM
i think it'd work best if you just made the forms come out DURING certain moves... i.e. a SideB like extremespeed or something turning him into his speed form; his DownB could be a kind of sheild or counter (maybe mirrorcoat?) and make him curl up in his defense form and reflect; his smash attacks could bring out the attack form for a second; etc.... .... i'm saying this because it's not gonna be fun enough if you have to remember to change forms all the time :P ....i'd (personally) rather he be less dependent on the forms for strategy, and actually have the forms be just an aesthetic thing :P
Eh...
I don't think I'll do that.
I'd like to make Deoxys have a complex moveset, so more people can see just how far Brawl Modding has gotten over the years.
Something that will really catch people's attention.
still kjp for not using codes and whatnot that would only work for ntsc users some model changers would be the way to go imo just look at jrush ichigo he has 5 transformations and all by model changers since we can add model changers in bb he has 4 modes to the psa and deoxys would be easily rigged to the same boneset due to most of them not even have fingers or feets, this would be the best way imo instead of using a filepatch code just for your psa.
Quote from: Carnage on August 11, 2013, 12:07:07 AM
still kjp for not using codes and whatnot that would only work for ntsc users some model changers would be the way to go imo just look at jrush ichigo he has 5 transformations and all by model changers since we can add model changers in bb he has 4 modes to the psa and deoxys would be easily rigged to the same boneset due to most of them not even have fingers or feets, this would be the best way imo instead of using a filepatch code just for your psa.
So I see.
But unlike Ichigo (though I assume his other forms in that moveset just use different textures with the same model), Deoxys has different bodily structures with its Forms. Things such as bone placements and hurtbox placements would make things very difficult, because you can only have a limited amount of hurtboxes, and bone placements (i.e. item bones) only work with one model. File size is also a huge issue.
But...
I'll give it a try if my tests with Mr.MW's edited code (once he's done with it) turn out as failures.
I think the transformations would work good as a downB. It feels more like a ssb move set that way in my opinion. Losing a special wouldn't be a problem because there will already be multiple forms for a more diverse move set. One thing in favor of taunt transformation is that 4 forms is a lot to rotate through with one command. With the Dpad you could have different directions send you to the different forms to allow for a more strategic play style.
Quote from: Tormod on August 11, 2013, 01:48:11 AM
I think the transformations would work good as a downB. It feels more like a ssb move set that way in my opinion. Losing a special wouldn't be a problem because there will already be multiple forms for a more diverse move set. One thing in favor of taunt transformation is that 4 forms is a lot to rotate through with one command. With the Dpad you could have different directions send you to the different forms to allow for a more strategic play style.
Also, pressing Down + B + Another Control Stick Direction would seem a bit strenuous/tedious in the long run. Which was another factor that leaned me towards the Directional Pad.
(http://images.wikia.com/powerlisting/images/c/c6/Deoxys_Forms.jpg)
you can preety much rigg them all with the same boneset and the same hurtboxes the arms are all on the same hight same for the legs and such i dont see a single problem in all of them using the same bonestructure you should experiment with pokepark deoxys and brawl attack deoxys while you cant find the other 2 and try to rigg them on the same pcs to use model changers.
Quote from: Carnage on August 11, 2013, 07:18:11 AM
(http://images.wikia.com/powerlisting/images/c/c6/Deoxys_Forms.jpg)
you can preety much rigg them all with the same boneset and the same hurtboxes the arms are all on the same hight same for the legs and such i dont see a single problem in all of them using the same bonestructure you should experiment with pokepark deoxys and brawl attack deoxys while you cant find the other 2 and try to rigg them on the same pcs to use model changers.
That's a good point, the overall body structure is essentially the same so hit/hurt boxes could just be the same. The other two models would just need to be made at some point.
Quote from: Tormod on August 11, 2013, 12:34:27 PM
That's a good point, the overall body structure is essentially the same so hit/hurt boxes could just be the same. The other two models would just need to be ripped at some point.
Lemme fix that for you.
I don't think it's possible for me to have all 4 Forms share the same boneset.
Take a look of the screencaps I took of Pokepark Wii's Normal Form and Brawl's Attack Form side-by-side in 3ds Max.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
On a somewhat unrelated note, I'll be updating my planned Deoxys moveset with some new moves (though not very many).
Quote from: Velen on August 11, 2013, 03:31:26 PMLemme fix that for you.
I made a request thread for that. =P
cmon kjp theres something called slightly adjust the model, how do you think ppl model import? everyone slightly adjust the models its not by modyfing afew inches that the model wont look like the original, if everyone tough that way we wouldnt have model imports becuase no character perfectly fits over any brawl char :srs: you cant expect to be 100% match rig every single one of the imports on the vault were moved to fit the bones its call fit the model to the bones not the bones to the model or every model import would require animations edits
Quote from: Carnage on August 11, 2013, 05:10:21 PM
cmon kjp theres something called slightly adjust the model, how do you think ppl model import? everyone slightly adjust the models its not by modyfing afew inches that the model wont look like the original, if everyone tough that way we wouldnt have model imports becuase no character perfectly fits over any brawl char :srs: you cant expect to be 100% match rig every single one of the imports on the vault were moved to fit the bones its call fit the model to the bones not the bones to the model or every model import would require animations edits
This is a PSA, not a one-slot rig, so I have more freedom with the bones.
When it comes to me making rigs for my PSAs, I want the bone placements and rigs to be as perfect as I can make them. Another thing to note is that I'm bad with vertex editing.
Another thing to consider is File Size. I'll admit, I'm quite paranoid, when it comes to file size.
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on August 11, 2013, 07:26:46 PM
This is a PSA, not a one-slot rig, so I have more freedom with the bones.
When it comes to me making rigs for my PSAs, I want the bone placements and rigs to be as perfect as I can make them. Another thing to note is that I'm bad with vertex editing.
Another thing to consider is File Size. I'll admit, I'm quite paranoid, when it comes to file size.
the thing is if you want to change forms by model changers instead of forcing ppl to use a custoom made filepatch code for deoxys only then they need to be rigged to the same bones so you dont have to do an carzy ammount of animations and why are you concerned with filesize? both deoxys sizes are so small lol you could fit 7 deoxys on a pcs srs ppl almost never hit the pcs filesize even on characters from ps3 games with HD textures , they mostly hit the vertex limit so it lags but that is becuase the wii cant render that much of them at the same time i did a test the other day and i putted pokemon trainer from ssbb and 7 other pokeball pokemons on the same pcs without ever touching the filesize i can garante you that pokepark deoxys and ssbb deoxys are so tiny you wont even reach a quarter of the filesize
Quote from: Carnage on August 11, 2013, 07:53:09 PM
the thing is if you want to change forms by model changers instead of forcing ppl to use a custoom made filepatch code for deoxys only then they need to be rigged to the same bones so you dont have to do an carzy ammount of animations and why are you concerned with filesize? both deoxys sizes are so small lol you could fit 7 deoxys on a pcs srs ppl almost never hit the pcs filesize even on characters from ps3 games with HD textures , they mostly hit the vertex limit so it lags but that is becuase the wii cant render that much of them at the same time i did a test the other day and i putted pokemon trainer from ssbb and 7 other pokeball pokemons on the same pcs without ever touching the filesize i can garante you that pokepark deoxys and ssbb deoxys are so tiny you wont even reach a quarter of the filesize
The code can be used with the File Patch code.
And like I said before, I'll try it if these tests don't work.
I'll also need the other two Form models, before I can really do much.
There's another possible problem too that might come up from this...
Wifi and replays. How will those handle this code set?
But for all I know, this will work properly if both players have the codes on. I just know there are some things that don't work, even when both players have the same codes. Like P:M's light shield coding.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 11, 2013, 08:02:50 PM
There's another possible problem too that might come up from this...
Wifi and replays. How will those handle this code set?
But for all I know, this will work properly if both players have the codes on. I just know there are some things that don't work, even when both players have the same codes. Like P:M's light shield coding.
I would test this, if I could manage to get a TV to hook my Wii up to. :/
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on August 11, 2013, 07:59:03 PM
The code can be used with the File Patch code.
And like I said before, I'll try it if these tests don't work.
I'll also need the other two Form models, before I can really do much.
I was working on a custom defense form a while back
Quote from: XxTailsxX on May 14, 2013, 12:35:10 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
If i still have the files i need to smooth the model fix the shoulder blades, make his head more helmet/dome like, make the shoulders higher, texture edits, and some other details. The tentacles were the only object that was rippable from PBR so theyre straight from there
Quote from: XxTailsxX on August 11, 2013, 09:10:27 PM
I was working on a custom defense form a while back
If i still have the files i need to smooth the model fix the shoulders and do some other edits
Like you said, it still needs more work.
But for the meantime, I'll pass. Someone's currently looking into ripping the PBR models.
and even mr mugenwii codes work it only has 2 rsbe folders so you could only have 2 deoxys psas diferent tough
Quote from: Carnage on August 11, 2013, 09:36:21 PM
and even mr mugenwii codes work it only has 2 rsbe folders so you could only have 2 deoxys psas diferent tough
I believe he's working on 4 folders.
Though he also said to me in a PM he could try finding the folder ID of the character I plan on replacing as well.
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on August 11, 2013, 09:39:34 PM
I believe he's working on 4 folders.
Though he also said to me in a PM he could try finding the folder ID of the character I plan on replacing as well.
still i see alot of ppl passing on the download simply becuase they will see an huge code and i dont see a single problem in messing with deoxys model afew inches here and there and make a simple psa that doesnt need codes at all and still does all you want it to do
Quote from: Carnage on August 11, 2013, 09:45:12 PM
still i see alot of ppl passing on the download simply becuase they will see an huge code and i dont see a single problem in messing with deoxys model afew inches here and there and make a simple psa that doesnt need codes at all and still does all you want it to do
Again.
If these tests don't work, then I'll try it.
I already asked Mr.MW to modify his code, so I don't want him to put all his effort into it for nothing.
If it hasnt already been asked, who do you plan on replacing for deoxys? Also I know you asked me for animation samples but I currently dont have access to a computer. When I do Ill send you animation gifs of a Mewtwo project Im working on.
Quote from: XxTailsxX on August 11, 2013, 10:26:23 PM
If it hasnt already been asked, who do you plan on replacing for deoxys? Also I know you asked me for animation samples but I currently dont have access to a computer. When I do Ill send you animation gifs of a Mewtwo project Im working on.
Alright.
And I plan on replacing Lucario, due to his Aura Sphere. With the right coding, I can have 8 different projectiles.
Yes, I know Lucario has Mewtwo and Kid Buu as popular PSAs, but I believe a Plug n' Play .rel is being made for Lucario.
Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on August 11, 2013, 10:36:11 PM
Alright.
And I plan on replacing Lucario, due to his Aura Sphere. With the right coding, I can have 8 different projectiles.
Yes, I know Lucario has Mewtwo and Kid Buu as popular PSAs, but I believe a Plug n' Play .rel is being made for Lucario.
lucario p&P rel already exist for a long time xD you need to check the thread OP pw made a good batch
Quote from: Carnage on August 11, 2013, 11:25:18 PM
lucario p&P rel already exist for a long time xD you need to check the thread OP pw made a good batch
Oh.
I thought it was still being worked on, due to the current title. :/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
I love eggs. <3 Congrats on getting him out!
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 23, 2013, 01:19:13 AMI love eggs. <3 Congrats on getting him out!
Thanks, Tabuu.
Now let's see if I can get some feedback from the public... .-.
If they don't give feedback, it's their (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446), honesrly. :P
This is kind of an update...But it's mostly a bump...
I'd like to get back to working on Raptor, but I don't really have much motivation/thought for the Animation work at the moment. :/ I'd also like to have some more recolors, but I'm not very skilled with Texture editing.
So if anyone who's interested in seeing Raptor's completion and wants to pitch in on the Animation/Texture work, either leave a reply or send me a PM. Make sure you show a few examples of your work as well.
For recolors, these are some ideas I have. Feel free to voice your opinions and/or ideas, regarding the recolor ideas.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Red Slot (Option 1): Male Velociraptor (The Lost World: Jurassic Park).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Red Slot (Option 2): Raptor (Turok).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Blue Slot (Option 1): Deinonycanis (Unreleased Jurassic Park toy).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Blue Slot (Option 2): Alpha Raptor (Jurassic Park toy).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Blue Slot (Option 3): Electronic Raptor (Jurassic Park toy).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Green Slot (Option 1): Cyclops Velociraptor (Jurassic Park toy).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Green Slot (Option 2): Deluxe Velociraptor (Jurassic Park toy).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misc Slot 1 (Option 1): Female Velociraptor (Jurassic Park 3).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misc Slot 1 (Option 2): Paradeinonychus (Jurassic Park toy).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misc Slot 2 (Option 1): Uraby (Yu-Gi-Oh!).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misc Slot 2 (Option 2): Male Velociraptor (Jurassic Park 3).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
All them color ideas! I wish I had the talent to offer you any kind of help, but I am no more than a eager fan :P
Have been waiting to hear some more about raptor, in fact he is already one of my favorite characters, with the hope to see him completed :) My entire brawl rooster is replaced by other PSA's, so he has good competition, but I think he is doing awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4llpBh059c (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4llpBh059c)
maybe this could inspire you?
Remember I kept nagging about a double slash with his hand claws? He uses that a lot in this video, if you are curious :)
Quote from: zutox on September 02, 2013, 09:31:46 PM
All them color ideas! I wish I had the talent to offer you any kind of help, but I am no more than a eager fan :P
Have been waiting to hear some more about raptor, in fact he is already one of my favorite characters, with the hope to see him completed :) My entire brawl rooster is replaced by other PSA's, so he has good competition, but I think he is doing awesome.
I appreciate it that you're still a dedicated follower for this PSA. =3
Quote from: zutox on September 02, 2013, 09:31:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4llpBh059c (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4llpBh059c)
maybe this could inspire you?
Remember I kept nagging about a double slash with his hand claws? He uses that a lot in this video, if you are curious :)
It's a likely candidate for Raptor's Forward Air.
Though I still have to take the poll about the said move into consideration as well. But I'll be likely to use the dual forward hand slash idea.
:happy:
A progress pose of a certain someone (not Raptor)...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingJigglyBouncingTits on September 07, 2013, 10:42:37 PM
A progress pose of a certain someone (not Raptor)...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This is my two responses upon seeing the spoiler: GASP! ....wtf o_o
:D
Is this a reworked T-rex, or is this something different?
Quote from: zutox on September 08, 2013, 12:35:23 AM
This is my two responses upon seeing the spoiler: GASP! ....wtf o_o
:D
Is this a reworked T-rex, or is this something different?
A reworked rig for my revamp.
I'm very close to finishing this rig. All I need to do is rig the shoulders, elbows, hands, and fingers. I also managed to patch up the holes in the third toe on each foot.
As for character replacement, I might replace someone other than Yoshi.
Edit: And with that, my re-rig of T-Rex is complete.
Now I need to think of a character to put T-Rex over. I'd like to put him over Yoshi, but I spent too much work on Buffed Yoshi. :-\ As of right now, I'm thinking Marth. Since he has a Plug&Play rel.
Either Yoshi or a p&p character works good, as long as that won't bring more effect glitches when using other clones.
I still have your T-Rex over my Yoshi, even though he glitches out sometimes he's just too special not to have in my rooster ^^
Quote from: zutox on September 08, 2013, 09:48:45 AM
Either Yoshi or a p&p character works good, as long as that won't bring more effect glitches when using other clones.
Well I've decided to have T-Rex go over Pikachu. Since Pikachu doesn't have very many PSAs, and he has a Plug&Play rel. The only downside is that there will be 4 costume slots, instead of 6. But that's something CBliss can fix. :P
Edit: Here's a preview of the new idle pose.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Outer feelings: Wow, that's cool. I love that T-Rex PSA. The T-Rex has always been my favorite creature. I hope the improvements go well.
Inner feelings: You're not going to start the Deoxys PSA yet? Oh, ok...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on September 08, 2013, 07:31:26 PM
Outer feelings: Wow, that's cool. I love that T-Rex PSA. The T-Rex has always been my favorite creature. I hope the improvements go well.
Thanks for the support. =3
Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on September 08, 2013, 07:31:26 PM
Inner feelings: You're not going to start the Deoxys PSA yet? Oh, ok...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I can't because I don't have the models yet. I'm waiting for RTB to rip the models from Pokemon Co(http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446)eum. Though I can always try ripping them myself. But I can wait a bit longer.
Quote from: KingJigglyBouncingTits on September 08, 2013, 09:19:14 PM
I can't because I don't have the models yet. I'm waiting for RTB to rip the models from Pokemon Co(http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446)eum. Though I can always try ripping them myself. But I can wait a bit longer.
Oh, ok, that's no big deal. Wait...why not use the Battle Revolution models?
Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on September 09, 2013, 02:45:22 PM
Oh, ok, that's no big deal. Wait...why not use the Battle Revolution models?
The model ripping methods for Pokemon Battle Revolution aren't very stable at the moment.
So, regarding your currently released version of the T-Rex PSA (since I feel this is relevant at the moment):
- Hitting him with the initial cape throw of Meta Knight's Final Smash causes the game to freeze. My guess is that T-Rex doesn't like the special state Meta Knight uses for his FS.
- Squishing him into too tight a space (about 3 blocks wide on a custom stage) can cause the game to freeze. This doesn't happen unless there are walls on both sides, though.
- Sometimes, he'll randomly decide not to have his Super Armour. And he's actually somewhat lightweight since weight isn't supposed to be an issue. It's rather odd to have him randomly decide to go flying from an attack (especially since his flinch instantly reverts back to his regular falling animation, so he just launches without flinching) and be Star KO'd at 125%.
- Sometimes, if he gets hit too much when being KO'd, he'll freeze-frame on the KO animation and just sort of continue moving around in midair before disappearing.
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on September 10, 2013, 04:09:55 PMSo, regarding your currently released version of the T-Rex PSA (since I feel this is relevant at the moment):
- Hitting him with the initial cape throw of Meta Knight's Final Smash causes the game to freeze. My guess is that T-Rex doesn't like the special state Meta Knight uses for his FS.
- Squishing him into too tight a space (about 3 blocks wide on a custom stage) can cause the game to freeze. This doesn't happen unless there are walls on both sides, though.
- Sometimes, he'll randomly decide not to have his Super Armour. And he's actually somewhat lightweight since weight isn't supposed to be an issue. It's rather odd to have him randomly decide to go flying from an attack (especially since his flinch instantly reverts back to his regular falling animation, so he just launches without flinching) and be Star KO'd at 125%.
- Sometimes, if he gets hit too much when being KO'd, he'll freeze-frame on the KO animation and just sort of continue moving around in midair before disappearing.
Alright. I'll look into those issues during this revamp.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: KingJigglyBouncingTits on September 11, 2013, 08:20:20 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
:D Wow that looks so cool!
I'm getting hyped now O_O
Can't wait to have a pack of Raptors vs the king of Dinosaurs :D
Quote from: zutox on September 11, 2013, 10:23:45 PM:D Wow that looks so cool!
I'm getting hyped now O_O
I'm glad you're so interested. =p I took inspiration for the Idle pose from Warpath: Jurassic Park for the PlayStation.
Quote from: zutox on September 11, 2013, 10:23:45 PMCan't wait to have a pack of Raptors vs the king of Dinosaurs :D
Speaking of this...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingJigglyBouncingTits on September 11, 2013, 11:55:56 PM
I'm glad you're so interested. =p I took inspiration for the Idle pose from Warpath: Jurassic Park for the PlayStation.
Speaking of this...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That looks, seriously incredibly sweet O_O
And yay for warpath! I knew I had seen that pose before :P
I sent you a few video links for warpath when making suggestions far far back ^^
That idle pose is really well animated I must say!
I'm wondering about what you plan on making Rex do on his side special. I remember he used to teleport and then explode in fire, a move I never really understood.
Also, the "stone head" glitch will be fixed this time, right? X3
When looking at that pic with Rex and the two raptors...That would make an epic FS.
I pictured that when using the FS, two raptors will start fighting Rex, but ending like the raptor in JP ended, flying! The flying raptors would cause knock back and damage, as well as anyone unlucky enough to get in the way of the angry rex.
This isn't really a suggestion, just a thought that struck me. His current FS is pretty sweet already, at least the pose is really nice, straight from JP :D
Yes, I'm excited, always liked movie monsters and dinosaurs, not many PSA makers bother making those, I usually see anime and sword wielding dudes all the time, so this is a special treat for real :af:
Quote from: BlackJax98 on September 11, 2013, 11:55:56 PM
I'm glad you're so interested. =p I took inspiration for the Idle pose from Warpath: Jurassic Park for the PlayStation.
Speaking of this...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Great picture! Looks just like the end of the first jurassic park
Anyways im hyped for trex, so keep at it KJP ;)
Speaking about movie monsters! Where you not working on Xenomorph & Predator at some point as well? Did you cancel them?
Quote from: zutox on September 12, 2013, 12:41:32 AMThat looks, seriously incredibly sweet O_O
And yay for warpath! I knew I had seen that pose before :P
I sent you a few video links for warpath when making suggestions far far back ^^
That idle pose is really well animated I must say!
Thanks. I made things easier by getting a PlayStation emulator and a
Warpath: Jurassic Park rom. =p
Quote from: zutox on September 12, 2013, 12:41:32 AMI'm wondering about what you plan on making Rex do on his side special. I remember he used to teleport and then explode in fire, a move I never really understood.
That move was used by Diablo from Primal Rage. But instead of an odd-looking teleport, I'll make T-Rex do a reverse flaming dash. Or I'll come up with something different.
Quote from: zutox on September 12, 2013, 12:41:32 AMAlso, the "stone head" glitch will be fixed this time, right? X3
Yes. Though I plan on making the Down Special something different. Possibly something like Raptor's Down Special, but more offense-based.
Quote from: zutox on September 12, 2013, 12:41:32 AMWhen looking at that pic with Rex and the two raptors...That would make an epic FS.
I pictured that when using the FS, two raptors will start fighting Rex, but ending like the raptor in JP ended, flying! The flying raptors would cause knock back and damage, as well as anyone unlucky enough to get in the way of the angry rex.
This isn't really a suggestion, just a thought that struck me. His current FS is pretty sweet already, at least the pose is really nice, straight from JP :D
I plan on keeping T-Rex's Final Smash the same as the previous version, but with a possibly more cinematic view.
Quote from: zutox on September 12, 2013, 12:41:32 AMYes, I'm excited, always liked movie monsters and dinosaurs, not many PSA makers bother making those, I usually see anime and sword wielding dudes all the time, so this is a special treat for real :af:
If my T-Rex revamp gets as much recognition as the previous version, I might consider making more (i.e. Godzilla and King Kong).
Quote from: ChaosEpsilon613 on September 12, 2013, 05:28:23 PMGreat picture! Looks just like the end of the first jurassic park
Anyways im hyped for trex, so keep at it KJP ;)
Thanks.
You know... I should really take my hand at making "hype trailers". But I lack the video software to do do. :-\
Quote from: zutox on September 12, 2013, 07:48:39 PMSpeaking about movie monsters! Where you not working on Xenomorph & Predator at some point as well? Did you cancel them?
Xenomorph's rig is almost done. Only the thumbs need to be rigged. I might also have to patch up the hand rigging as well.
As for Predator, I haven't done very much for him. :-\ Though I can easily get the AvP 2010 model from Garry's Mod, and possibly some of his weapons.
That wait animation looks great KJP. Even with it being "gif'd" it looks very natural.
Quote from: Tormod on September 13, 2013, 04:56:50 AMThat wait animation looks great KJP. Even with it being "gif'd" it looks very natural.
Thanks, Tormod. =3
Would you care to be an Animation assistant for this PSA? I'd like to work on this PSA, but for some reason, I've been having little patience with animating. <.>
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 13, 2013, 04:17:02 PM
Thanks, Tormod. =3
Would you care to be an Animation assistant for this PSA? I'd like to work on this PSA, but for some reason, I've been having little patience with animating. <.>
Ahh, I know how that goes. I'd be happy to assist, although I can't commit to a huge animation workload, at least not at the moment. Let me know what you have in mind.
Quote from: Tormod on September 13, 2013, 11:01:38 PM
Ahh, I know how that goes. I'd be happy to assist, although I can't commit to a huge animation workload, at least not at the moment. Let me know what you have in mind.
You can do whatever you'd like to do. What types of Animations would you be most comfortable doing?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 13, 2013, 11:29:25 PM
You can do whatever you'd like to do. What types of Animations would you be most comfortable doing?
Alrighty then, I'll sift through the file and decide what to do at that point. I wont have time to work on it until next week some time, so you could send me updated files then.
Quote from: Tormod on September 14, 2013, 12:45:44 AM
Alrighty then, I'll sift through the file and decide what to do at that point. I wont have time to work on it until next week some time, so you could send me updated files then.
Alright.
I'll send the files next Tuesday.
Thanks for taking up the offer. =3
Any word on DLG?
Quote from: Kienamaru on September 16, 2013, 03:59:56 AM
Any word on DLG?
"Nope." (http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/b/bd/Engineer_no01.wav?t=20100709022822)
But I might reconsider making some changes to some of his planned moveset.
Though I should really do some work on him...
atleast t rex will have an alt costume now.
DLG's backward dodge is so horribly OP, by the way. How you know your dodge is too good:
A) It's faster than Lucario's,
B) It covers the same or greater distance than Lucario's, and
C) It has more intangibility frames than Lucario's.
Lucario has just about the best dodges in vBrawl, after all.
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on September 16, 2013, 03:07:37 PM
DLG's backward dodge is so horribly OP, by the way. How you know your dodge is too good:
A) It's faster than Lucario's,
B) It covers the same or greater distance than Lucario's, and
C) It has more intangibility frames than Lucario's.
Lucario has just about the best dodges in vBrawl, after all.
I'll be sure to fix that if I ever get to work on him. Or I'll just use his vBrawl Dodges.
Quote from: Carnage on September 16, 2013, 12:27:38 PM
atleast t rex will have an alt costume now.
Indeed. =p
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 16, 2013, 12:12:13 PM
"Nope." (http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/b/bd/Engineer_no01.wav?t=20100709022822)
But I might reconsider making some changes to some of his planned moveset. Though I should really do some work on him...
Let me help you...
Quote from: Kienamaru on September 22, 2013, 04:33:33 PMLet me help you...
Maybe...
What sort of stuff can you offer?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 22, 2013, 04:46:07 PM
Maybe...
What sort of stuff can you offer?
Moveset advice, animation advice, obviously testing, and if you can make the animations I can do much of the PSA.
Quote from: Kienamaru on September 23, 2013, 12:54:21 PM
Moveset advice, animation advice, obviously testing, and if you can make the animations I can do much of the PSA.
I think I'm set for that. :
IBut you can be a tester.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 23, 2013, 03:08:27 PM
I think I'm set for that. :I
But you can be a tester.
Don't count me out maaaaaan. I know you get in those creative slumps.
Oh boy!
Have I found a T-Rex battle theme!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Edit: About the sound pack for this PSA...
Could someone try to get clean voice clips of T-Rex from Warpath: Jurassic Park? High quality and without background noise/music would be much appreciated. I'm asking because I can't seem to find a video with what I'm looking for. :-\
If all else fails you might be able to find something from Dino Crisis games. Or any other game with Dinosaurs.
KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream (http://www.livestream.com/KJPStream)
Running a Streaming test. Tell me if it's working or not.
You should see my T-Rex in BB if it's working.
It's working
I think it would be best for me to stream tomorrow...
Unless there's enough people online, who are interested.
Quote from: deidaraandkonan on September 26, 2013, 12:39:53 AMIt's working
Thank you.
Sorry about the random cut out...
Our entire block had a power surge. ._.
That's 3 times our power gave way today...
Florida: The Sunshine State my ass...
No problem :) When it cut out i was just thinking "I guess the test is over" :D
I think I'll watch the stream tomorrow?
I'll be streaming T-Rex animation in about 2+ hours.
Quote from: deidaraandkonan on September 26, 2013, 01:01:37 AMNo problem :) When it cut out i was just thinking "I guess the test is over" :D
That's a good way to put it. =p
Quote from: deidaraandkonan on September 26, 2013, 01:01:37 AMI think I'll watch the stream tomorrow?
Yeah. It would be better for me to Stream tomorrow. Since I might have to go soon for the day.
Mega Bump. :v
It's time for me to get off my lazy bum, and get working on my T-Rex revamp. >:v
Let the Stream begin!
I'll wait for 5 minutes before I really do anything, so people won't miss anything.
KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream (http://www.livestream.com/KJPStream)
Edit: Done streaming for today.
:>.>:
A Little Update to Tide People Over... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsWx9PbU4HE#)
Dem animations. :O They look so legit! Totally getting this when it comes out.
Updated OP with possible characters for me to do in the future.
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 09, 2013, 05:55:15 AMDem animations. :O They look so legit! Totally getting this when it comes out.
Thanks. Glad you like them.
Though I'm still lacking motivation to finish this PSA. :/ If I had an animator, then I could finish this PSA more quickly. But at the cost of the Animations not being made my yours truly. :\
Edit: I decided to add a poll, so people can pick which character they would like to see the most.
Dark Lord Ganondorf has been a long time coming... Palutena sounds interesting as well. If she ends up winning I can help with moveset ideas.
voted for palutena, scizor and DL ganondorf.
i'd like to see how a palutena moveset would be.
Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on November 24, 2013, 09:11:41 PM
i'd like to see how a palutena moveset would be.
I would plan on making her a magic user. Kinda like Zelda. Having a great ranged playstyle, but having a poor close playstyle.
Quote from: Kienamaru on November 24, 2013, 09:05:48 PM
Dark Lord Ganondorf has been a long time coming... Palutena sounds interesting as well. If she ends up winning I can help with moveset ideas.
Sure. But I would need moves that would be possible to do with Brawl Modding.
If I get Writer's Block, then I'll come to you.
Voted Palutena, DL Ganon and Zoroark revamp
Voted raptor, t-rex revamp, deoxys, and Gozdilla. Cuz godzilla would be awesome. Although better inspiration for the model would best be from the movie that hasn't come out yet.
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on November 24, 2013, 10:36:00 PM
Voted raptor, t-rex revamp, deoxys, and Gozdilla. Cuz godzilla would be awesome. Although better inspiration for the model would best be from the movie that hasn't come out yet.
I think I'll just use the Unleashed Model.
Though what does the "New" Godzilla look like?
Hitmonchan because he is one of my favorites
They made it more true to the original, except his jaw is slightly larger, and he's a little more...jagged I guess. And bigger.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on November 24, 2013, 10:56:47 PM
They made it more true to the original, except his jaw is slightly larger, and he's a little more...jagged I guess. And bigger.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That looks pretty cool.
If Godzilla manages to get to the top 3, then I'll consider his new design as an alt.
Cool :P He'd be nice to see, even if you do start him later. It'd be worth the wait.
The poll will last until Noon of 12/01/2013, so get your votes in as soon as possible.
In the meantime, I have some moveset planning to do...
Updated the first page with my finished Palutena moveset plan.
So for those who read my plan, how is it?
Oh man, someone wrote up a character, time to come out of the shadows.
bit of a block post so i put it in spoilers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry if any of that seemed a bit hard to understand or overly critical or whatever.
Quote from: Get A Load of This! on November 27, 2013, 12:09:48 AMWhen I think Palutena, I see images of a character that plays similar to Marth, with long range high priority pokes, that would be drafted into a more defensive play style due to having mobility more akin to Zelda. That being said, it seems sort of like what the command list was going for, so that's pretty cool. Would probably make a couple of revisions, though.
The thing I didn't like about my planned moveset, is that it really seems like just staff swings. Though it's the most balanced route. I did plan Palutena to have a good ranged game, and a poor close up game.
Quote from: Get A Load of This! on November 27, 2013, 12:09:48 AM
It doesn't seem like the character has a decent grounded anti-air option for attackers coming from above and in front/behind her at an angle, so perhaps an up tilt more like Marth's or Link's would suit her kit better.
As much as I would have liked to give her an upward staff swing, I don't want to have her come off as a clone. :-\
Quote from: Get A Load of This! on November 27, 2013, 12:09:48 AMNot a huge fan of the down special either. A radial, Fox reflector style attack doesn't really suit a ranged character's set much. She's a bit of a trickster goddess in Uprising, and her most commonly seen power in that game is teleportation. I think something similar to Meta Knight's down special, without the follow up attack, that also allows her to act out of the ending would be fun to work with. Since the character would presumably lack Marth's attack speed or Dedede's raw power, being able to dance just out of people's reach and jab at them would be an interesting way to set her apart from those other long range types and interject a bit more of her personality into her kit. Just so long as she can't do her normal recovery out of it.
Your idea is a lot better than my original idea. I'll be sure to update the Down Special plan.
Quote from: Get A Load of This! on November 27, 2013, 12:09:48 AM
Now, these are just sort of preference instead of actual suggestions. I'm not a fan of a sex kick for this sort of character. Perhaps something faster, weaker, and a bit better for relieving pressure from people standing right in front or behind you. Y'know, like a Marth neutral aerial. A full bodied diving attack for a down aerial also seems a bit out of place in the set. I'd go for something with a larger range for poking people trying to return to the stage. Maybe not a full on meteor smash, but just something in case her killing power isn't too strong.
That is true. I guess I could sacrifice her damage in exchange for utility. I may consider changing her Down Air.
Quote from: Get A Load of This! on November 27, 2013, 12:09:48 AM
Other than these the move set seems a-ok. The neutral special and up special seems a bit stick for a PSA, but I can't think of anything better for her. It fits well enough anyway. Would say you did a good job on that one. Really happy to see some actual support for a Nintendo character on one of these polls.
Thanks. Do you have any critiques for any of my other planned movesets?
I'll give them an honest look over and get back to you later if I have anything meaningful to say. Not sure if your Deoxys or Greninja would even be possible due to a lack of models for them.
Also, don't be afraid to give characters similarly functioning or kind of boring on paper attacks. You'd be surprised how much the minute variables on attacks such as their damage, knock back strength and angle or speed can set them apart from other similar characters. It's like a Mario/Luigi deal. They share a lot of the same animations, but they play very differently. Adding in sound bits and some (tasteful) graphical effects can also really add to the personality of your character. Really, when you strip those things away and think about it, a lot of characters from all three games in the series have attacks that can sort of just be defined as "kick" or "swing sword."
Quote from: Get A Load of This! on November 27, 2013, 12:37:25 AMI'll give them an honest look over and get back to you later if I have anything meaningful to say. Not sure if your Deoxys or Greninja would even be possible due to a lack of models for them.
If someone were willing to rip the Deoxys models from Pokemon XD and refine them, then that could work. As for Greninja, I'd need a modeler for that.
Quote from: Get A Load of This! on November 27, 2013, 12:37:25 AM
Also, don't be afraid to give characters similarly functioning or kind of boring on paper attacks. You'd be surprised how much the minute variables on attacks such as their damage, knock back strength and angle or speed can set them apart from other similar characters. It's like a Mario/Luigi deal. They share a lot of the same animations, but they play very differently. Adding in sound bits and some (tasteful) graphical effects can also really add to the personality of your character.
Yeah. I know.
Maybe I could have a weak light burst upon collision contact with her staff moves...
The poll ends in two days, so vote while you still can.
Okay. The poll has ended.
The winner is Palutena with 22 votes.
These are the Results with 58 voters:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
People gotta get their females in Brawl. As long as Palutena doesn't replace Zelda or Pit I'll use her if the moveset is good. A shame DLG didn't win... he's been over a year in the delaying.
Wait what? I guess you can't beat the fanbase X3 Good luck with the new creations :)
Well the Forums seem to be back up again...
So I'm gonna need someone to do some model edits to MarioKart64n's Palutena model.
-Clean up her model. It's a mess. .-.
-Give her a Talk face.
-Give her moving eyes.
-Give her a proper reflection effect on her shield and gold accessories.
-Give her staff orb a glow effect.
-Fix her shaders, so her hair isn't white on certain stages.
-Give her a bone for her shield, staff, and halo.
-Do any other model/rig fixing if need be.
I'll also be taking suggestions on who Palutena should go over.
Quote from: Kienamaru on December 05, 2013, 01:25:05 PM
People gotta get their females in Brawl. As long as Palutena doesn't replace Zelda or Pit I'll use her if the moveset is good.
I always do the best of my ability to give the most polished result. :v
Quote from: Kienamaru on December 05, 2013, 01:25:05 PM
A shame DLG didn't win... he's been over a year in the delaying.
Quote from: zutox on December 05, 2013, 01:38:25 PM
Wait what? I guess you can't beat the fanbase X3 Good luck with the new creations :)
Well what did you expect? =p
Also... I suggest you make a new hurt face for her too.
The current one seems very... Ecchi like...
Though I do have ONE question... How will you get voice clips? Or are you not gonna bother with those? XD
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 05, 2013, 04:52:33 PM
Also... I suggest you make a new hurt face for her too.
The current one seems very... Ecchi like...
I had a feeling you'd ask that. xp
If the modeler wants to do so, then they can give her a new hurt face.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 05, 2013, 04:52:33 PMThough I do have ONE question... How will you get voice clips? Or are you not gonna bother with those? XD
At the moment, I don't think it would be very possible to get HQ voice clips of her from KI:U. :-\
Unless someone here has a 3DS Capture card. In that case, then I'd ask if they could get a good chunk of Palutena voice clips.
Also stuff from the Palutena's Revolting Dinner would be good.
With the way the side special works, actually, I could only really see this going over Pit and using the code from his mirror shield.
I don't know PSA or anything but armor from the front only seems a bit improbable.
Quote from: Get A Load of This! on December 05, 2013, 05:49:13 PMWith the way the side special works, actually, I could only really see this going over Pit and using the code from his mirror shield.
I don't know PSA or anything but armor from the front only seems a bit improbable.
It's likely I'll make her moveset over Pit, then use the P&P rels for different characters.
Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on December 05, 2013, 04:44:56 PM
Well what did you expect? =p
Well considering how much work and Hype there was both with your T-Rex and Raptor I would have thought people would want to see them finished and polished, not to mention the long awaited predator. But I can see I am very mistaken X3
Quote from: zutox on December 05, 2013, 10:04:37 PM
Well considering how much work and Hype there was both with your T-Rex and Raptor I would have thought people would want to see them finished and polished, not to mention the long awaited predator. But I can see I am very mistaken X3
I kinda lost motivation for T-Rex and Raptor. :-\ Or to PSA in general. So I decided to shift my focus onto something that would grab more attention while keeping my dignity.
My motivation is like a roller coaster. :U
Alrighty...
While I wait for the Palutena edits to be made, I'll do my best to get Raptor finished up for another update.
But the thing is, I'd really like to have an Animator...
If anyone can utilize Maya/BrawlBox for Animation and want to see Raptor finished, please let me know.
Because there's a certain project Raptor might be featured in if completed...
But to clarify, it's not P:M.
:D Maybe I'll be picking up brawl again after all :D
Quote from: zutox on December 08, 2013, 12:47:08 AM
:D Maybe I'll be picking up brawl again after all :D
Well I'm still lacking an Animator. :/
Though what I'm currently doing now is experimenting with a sword glow effect for Raptor's tail attacks.
how about link or Tlink, they have a shield that works too...
Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on December 08, 2013, 10:12:30 PM
how about link or Tlink, they have a shield that works too...
Those only deflect. Reflection is what I want.
i think one of assassin marths attacks works as a reflection if you can find it\
Quote from: Mr.ryuzaki L on December 09, 2013, 04:27:47 PM
i think one of assassin marths attacks works as a reflection if you can find it.
I'll be fine.
All I can do is make her over Pit, then P&P port her over other characters.
I didn't submitted my vote! arghh! Godzilla deserves to be in Brawl! :(
An update for Palutena.
Pervy said he would do the requested edits to MarioKart64n's Palutena model. Though it'll be about 2+ weeks for him until he can really get to working. He also has his own projects to deal with as well.
Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 09, 2013, 08:05:03 PMI didn't submitted my vote! arghh! Godzilla deserves to be in Brawl! :(
You'll get your chance to vote once I begin working on Palutena. :P
Regarding Palutena's moveset discussion earlier, maybe her up tilt could have her twirl her staff overhead in sort of a rotor-ish motion? It's a fairly common attack for staff-wielding characters to use, and would do a fairly good job of covering her from aerial attackers.
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 10, 2013, 10:41:20 PMRegarding Palutena's moveset discussion earlier, maybe her up tilt could have her twirl her staff overhead in sort of a rotor-ish motion? It's a fairly common attack for staff-wielding characters to use, and would do a fairly good job of covering her from aerial attackers.
Like a ground version of Pit's Up Air?
Since you are going to make her over Pit, will Palutena be friendly with Pits graphics so they don't have any issues when in a fight together?
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on December 11, 2013, 01:28:17 AMSince you are going to make her over Pit, will Palutena be friendly with Pits graphics so they don't have any issues when in a fight together?
I'll see what I can do about that.
Awesome, can't wait. :kdance:
Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on December 10, 2013, 10:47:03 PM
Like a ground version of Pit's Up Air?
Precisely.
Edit: Well, either that or like the ground version of Ichigo's Up Special from Super Smash Flash 2, if you've ever played that. The only real difference there is that Pit's Up Air holds the foe in and then spits 'em out at the end, while Ichigo's Up Special pushes the foe up and then bounces them off the top of the attack repeatedly. Pit's method is better for damage output, but Ichigo's could potentially be used to combo into Up Special if the opponent has already used their midair jump.
Or it could have a sweetspot at the attack's left and right edges thanks to the orb of light at the staff's tip, and hitting the opponent with the orb of light bounces them back and forth from the orb of light as it moves from one side of the attack to the other and back again (like Sora's Down Smash in Super Smash Flash 2).
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 11, 2013, 03:45:49 AM
Precisely.
Edit: Well, either that or like the ground version of Ichigo's Up Special from Super Smash Flash 2, if you've ever played that. The only real difference there is that Pit's Up Air holds the foe in and then spits 'em out at the end, while Ichigo's Up Special pushes the foe up and then bounces them off the top of the attack repeatedly. Pit's method is better for damage output, but Ichigo's could potentially be used to combo into Up Special if the opponent has already used their midair jump.
Or it could have a sweetspot at the attack's left and right edges thanks to the orb of light at the staff's tip, and hitting the opponent with the orb of light bounces them back and forth from the orb of light as it moves from one side of the attack to the other and back again (like Sora's Down Smash in Super Smash Flash 2).
That sounds really good.
A combination of all three attacks.
And when I said "combo into Up Special" I meant "combo into Up Smash". Sorry about that.
By "combination of all three attacks" do you mean it would hold foes in the way Pit's Up Aerial does, but then have pitiful ending knockback to make follow-up easier? Because that's the only way I can think of to combine all three attacks and not just two of the three.
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 11, 2013, 07:56:05 PM
And when I said "combo into Up Special" I meant "combo into Up Smash". Sorry about that.
By "combination of all three attacks" do you mean it would hold foes in the way Pit's Up Aerial does, but then have pitiful ending knockback to make follow-up easier? Because that's the only way I can think of to combine all three attacks and not just two of the three.
Correct.
The idea would be the end of her staff would have the most knockback and anywhere else having lower knockback for the multi hit part. Then have a reasonable amount of knockback anywhere for the final hit.
Palutena, eh? She just sounds so interesting, and reading through this thread makes me wanna try her out. ;D Especially after playing with Sam for a while, I can't wait to see what you come up with.
I'm steadily doing a bit more PSA work on Raptor...
Things like GFX experimentation, balancing, etc...
After seeing and playing a bit of P:M 3.0's Turbo Mode, I would like to bring up a question regarding Raptor's Combo move.
Should its on hit cancel mechanic work like P:M's Turbo Mode (moves can cancel into anything other than itself)?
Or should it stay the same? Open the Spoiler for more details on the current mechanic.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Edit: Pervy said that he might be able to do the Palutena model edits soon, but it's not a guarantee.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 11, 2013, 08:16:09 PM
Palutena, eh? She just sounds so interesting, and reading through this thread makes me wanna try her out. ;D Especially after playing with Sam for a while, I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Thanks.
Glad you're interested.
I'm also intersted in this warrior from the skies .____.
Might as well bump with a mild update with two things.
-Pervy said he should be able to work on Palutena soon.
-I'm slowly working on Raptor updates. New Up Special, Balancing, Spec Maps for the scaly body, and possibly a Rim Lighting version.
Quote from: ChickenPuppy on January 04, 2014, 03:18:31 AMI'm also intersted in this warrior from the skies .____.
Thanks for your interest. xP
Good News and Bad News, regarding Raptor.
Good News.
-Fully working Up Special. Quite similar to P:M's Charizard's Down Special, if not identical. Though unlike P:M's Charizard, the move can also be done in the air, but you'll be unable to use the move again until you land or get hit.
-Revamped Dash Attack utility. Hold A to increase the duration of Bicycle Kick. GFX markers indicate when to let go of the A button to end the move early.
-Raptor is slowly becoming less underpowered. Raptor originally suffered from slow attacks and lack of KO options outside of sweetspotting. This will gradually become fixed to the fullest.
-Working on Spec Maps and possibly Rim Lighting for Raptor.
Bad News.
-I'm very close to the File Size limit for Raptor. It crashes at 526KB.
-If I can't solve the said File Size issue, then I'll have to move Raptor over onto Fox.
I'm still needing Testers for this Raptor update.
from what little bit i could play of the Raptor PSA (or from what is completed) besides some of the animations being wolf's. which do create hilarious dodge rolls and taunts.
onto the stuff i know is not complete.
the Side B: obviously is still stock. though a raptor dash in a similar more jumpy not dashy fashion would be cool could create some interesting moves (unless a move is thus planned)
Up B: a simple high jump. don't know where you are going with this just yet. but it has helped me dodge some annoying final smashes and get back to ledges.
From what i think is finished.
Nuetral B: this is just a standard projectile. nothing special about it besides a raptor breathing fire. that is all.
i do enjoy the dash attack, though quite spammable. but i don't have human players ATM so the lvl 16 computer being dumb can't exactly anticipate its rape.
the standard A attack. nifty flowy animation, great at interrupts and lockouts.
the smashes are really fun and i like how you used wolf's trail to make the tail have a trail.
the damage is somewhat high, and he is rather large.
this in all makes him somewhat giga rape. he or she is fast and large. this makes humongous hitboxes and i could manipulate the field. if the raptor was scaled down from 1.0 to 0.85 i think this migth fix it. or i could just be over speculating.
the finalsmash i'm not sure as to what it does, i do know i don't take knock back in itself just standard damage. with the stated problem mentioned above. this could make for a truly evil character.
all in all from what little bit i played before succumbing to boredom (been doing BrawlEx stuff allday) it has tons of potential and will defenitely be apart of my added roster. i will still play test any new builds. but i am sure to test the current build. as long as i don't win, or i just exit the game.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 03:42:39 AM
the Side B: obviously is still stock. though a raptor dash in a similar more jumpy not dashy fashion would be cool could create some interesting moves (unless a move is thus planned).
I intend to keep this move the way it is. Though I may buff it up a bit.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 03:42:39 AM
Up B: a simple high jump. don't know where you are going with this just yet. but it has helped me dodge some annoying final smashes and get back to ledges.
Hold B to increase the distance gained. You can also interrupt the attack with an Air Attack. Take note Ill be changing the Animations for the Up Special as well.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 03:42:39 AM
Nuetral B: this is just a standard projectile. nothing special about it besides a raptor breathing fire. that is all.
Riptor. Killer Instinct. :>.>:
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 03:42:39 AM
i do enjoy the dash attack, though quite spammable. but i don't have human players ATM so the lvl 16 computer being dumb can't exactly anticipate its rape.
Lol. If you hold the A Button, you can increase the duration of the move. GFX indications tell when you can release the A Button to end the move early.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 03:42:39 AM
the standard A attack. nifty flowy animation, great at interrupts and lockouts.
Cool. That's what I was aiming for.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 03:42:39 AM
fthe smashes are really fun and i like how you used wolf's trail to make the tail have a trail.
Thanks. I might still have to buff those attacks.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 03:42:39 AM
fthe smashes are really fun and i like how you used wolf's trail to make the tail have a trail.
Glad you like those things.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 03:42:39 AM
the damage is somewhat high, and he is rather large.
this in all makes him somewhat giga rape. he or she is fast and large. this makes humongous hitboxes and i could manipulate the field. if the raptor was scaled down from 1.0 to 0.85 i think this migth fix it. or i could just be over speculating.
I think the character's size is fine. I say the hitboxes are Raptor's main weakness. Raptor and Mewtwo share this weakness.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 03:42:39 AM
the finalsmash i'm not sure as to what it does, i do know i don't take knock back in itself just standard damage. with the stated problem mentioned above. this could make for a truly evil character.
Raptor gains Super Armor and Attack Damage gets increased by 25% for a fixed duration.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 03:42:39 AM
all in all from what little bit i played before succumbing to boredom (been doing BrawlEx stuff allday) it has tons of potential and will defenitely be apart of my added roster. i will still play test any new builds. but i am sure to test the current build. as long as i don't win, or i just exit the game.
Thanks. Glad you're considering adding Raptor to your roster.
Let's hope I can get myself to work on Raptor more.
either way i'm in full support of this moveset. 100%
i can say one more thing about the standard smashes
the upsmash is decieving as hell. when i think the tail is going to hit someone around the uppoer most 90 degree part of the body when he is rotating up. he does not hit a target and they go right throug him.
the side smash feels extremely weak even though i can fully charge it. and it is extremely difficult to hit with.
the downsmash works when it wants to. it hits, that is great, when it doesn't hit. hooray half a second end lag.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 04:11:52 AM
either way i'm in full support of this moveset. 100%
Nice.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 04:11:52 AM
the upsmash is decieving as hell. when i think the tail is going to hit someone around the uppoer most 90 degree part of the body when he is rotating up. he does not hit a target and they go right throug him.
Maybe I should add a trail to the feet.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 04:11:52 AM
the side smash feels extremely weak even though i can fully charge it. and it is extremely difficult to hit with.
The move has poor range because it's quite powerful.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 04:11:52 AM
the downsmash works when it wants to. it hits, that is great, when it doesn't hit. hooray half a second end lag.
Well that's odd. Are you sure your opponent was near you when you did the attack? :L
they are pretty close. it could be my not being used to it
the UpSmash is around the feet and not he tail? hm, then it is my bad. though adding an apparant trail would help extremely.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 04:21:00 AM
they are pretty close. it could be my not being used to it
o-o Try it in Training Mode. The tail has hotboxes on it. o-o
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 04:21:00 AM
the UpSmash is around the feet and not he tail? hm, then it is my bad. though adding an apparant trail would help extremely.
Alright. I'll consider putting a trail on its foot.
Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 05, 2014, 04:26:03 AM
o-o Try it in Training Mode. The tail has hotboxes on it. o-o
it's just wonky in VS mode. in training mode it is usable. when in VS. mode it seems to work when it wants to. might be an error on my end. but i am only using 2 codes. Patch code and the Sputnik CSS code. it might be a lack therof of codes.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 04:29:10 AM
it's just wonky in VS mode. in training mode it is usable. when in VS. mode it seems to work when it wants to.
What do you mean works when it wants to?
Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 05, 2014, 04:32:31 AM
What do you mean works when it wants to?
Meaning the hit boxes are there, and sometimes they aren't. that is probably me just being nooby and tired when it an opponent is moving type of thing. though they are dead close.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 04:38:46 AM
Meaning the hit boxes are there, and sometimes they aren't. that is probably me just being nooby and tired when it an opponent is moving type of thing. though they are dead close.
Alright.
Well try it again when you're rested. :L
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 04:38:46 AM
Meaning the hit boxes are there, and sometimes they aren't. that is probably me just being nooby and tired when it an opponent is moving type of thing. though they are dead close.
I don't think it's really buggy.
But the hit box is VERY VERY hard to hit with using both hits. I pretty much don't use up smash ever... Unless it's in a Down B combo.
Honestly. I feel a lot of Raptor's moves are super hard to hit a foe with. Since they're either slow. Don't have much range. Or both of these things.
Like forward smash. It's VERY hard to even hit the foe with. But on top of this. It's a sweetspot move. AND it makes the foe hit the ground. So they can tech it, and avoid dying.
Personally... I also think side B needs to be changed. I think something similar to up B, except he leaps forward would be interesting. Maybe even having momentum when using aerials out of it.
And I kinda dislike the projectile... It seems out of place in all honesty. Though I don't know what to replace it with.
after getting many hours of rest. the down smash is just difficult to hit with.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 05, 2014, 06:15:21 AM
And I kinda dislike the projectile... It seems out of place in all honesty. Though I don't know what to replace it with.
it is a nifty character reference and it actually fits a raptor. well in a brawl like setting where green dinosaus can shoot flaming eggs and grow wings. this is pretty tame.
and i half agree with you on the moves being hard to hit with. this character slightly reminds me of ganon. the moves are hard to hit with. but unlike ganon. you have to hit a sweet spot in order for it to have any good pay off. the Upsmash was just confusing, but with proper timing it can be pulled off.
the side smash is just a pre forward move so hitting with it requires some decent timing.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 05, 2014, 06:15:21 AM
I don't think it's really buggy.
But the hit box is VERY VERY hard to hit with using both hits. I pretty much don't use up smash ever... Unless it's in a Down B combo.
He's talking about the Down Smash.
Though it's likely he's just tired and was talking about the Up Smash.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 05, 2014, 06:15:21 AMHonestly. I feel a lot of Raptor's moves are super hard to hit a foe with. Since they're either slow. Don't have much range. Or both of these things.
Like forward smash. It's VERY hard to even hit the foe with. But on top of this. It's a sweetspot move. AND it makes the foe hit the ground. So they can tech it, and avoid dying.
I'm trying my best to make the speed and range just right. Though at the moment, I'm focusing on beefing up speed and Knockback rather than range at the moment.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 05, 2014, 06:15:21 AM
Personally... I also think side B needs to be changed. I think something similar to up B, except he leaps forward would be interesting. Maybe even having momentum when using aerials out of it.
I'll see what I can do about that. I could possibly use the same Side Special Animations with an added charge Animation.
Bumpdate.
I really want to gather up a team for my upcoming PSAs. My reasoning for this is so I can put as much time as possible into my PSA work. I tend to put my PSAs on hold because I lack the overall patience to work on everything at once.
I'm accepting testers, animators, modelers, riggers, texture makers, SFX makers, AI programmers, and video editors for any of my upcoming PSAs.
Open the Spoiler below for details on each field.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
If anyone wants to apply for any of these positions (other than tester), then either send me a PM or make a post on this thread with at least 2 examples of your most recent work. If you want to apply as a tester, then link or post your recent PSA critique skills.
"What's in it for me?"-Early access to my PSAs in progress/planning.
-Collaboration on any of my PSAs you assist me with in any way.
These are the PSAs I'd like to get working on soon:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Thank you for your interest and support. :)
I've decided to do some test coding in preparation for Deoxys...
I'm experimenting with the Attributes and some GFX.
Here's my progress for Attack Form's Zap Cannon.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Does anyone know which REFF GFX Lucario's Aura Sphere uses? Because I want to remove all traces of blue, so I can get a full yellow.
Hadoudan is his Neutral B.
Kagebunshin is down B.
Hakkei is Side B.
Quote from: Kienamaru on January 11, 2014, 02:26:46 AM
Hadoudan is his Neutral B.
Kagebunshin is down B.
Hakkei is Side B.
I know that. Though Aura Sphere uses multiple REFF GFX resources.
Well wouldn't it be okay to just guesswork the Hadous then?
Quote from: Kienamaru on January 11, 2014, 03:30:39 AM
Well wouldn't it be okay to just guesswork the Hadous then?
I looked through all the GFX references, and I only found one thing relating to the Hadou.
you don't see..
HadouFlash
HadouAuraRed
HadouAuraBlue
HadouAuraMain
These are likely finals
HadoudanMaxMain
HadoudanMaxL
HadoudanMaxR
HadoudanMaxFlare
HadoudanBlue
HadoudanGreen
HadoudanThunder
HadoudanTail
HadoudanTailDark
HadoudanTailLight
Quote from: Kienamaru on January 11, 2014, 04:48:44 AM
HadoudanBlue
HadoudanGreen
HadoudanThunder
HadoudanTail
HadoudanTailDark
HadoudanTailLight
I edited this.
Quote from: Kienamaru on January 11, 2014, 04:48:44 AM
HadoudanMaxMain
HadoudanMaxL
HadoudanMaxR
HadoudanMaxFlare
That's the GFX used after the Aura Sphere is fully charged, which lasts until the charged projectile is fired.
Quote from: Kienamaru on January 11, 2014, 04:48:44 AMHadouFlash
HadouAuraRed
HadouAuraBlue
HadouAuraMain
I don't think I edited this yet, but I think that's Lucario's palm Aura.
Well then. I tried. :link:
have you just tried deleting every thing from the pink reff file and see if it still happens?
Quote from: Leon Exodio on January 11, 2014, 10:17:27 PM
have you just tried deleting every thing from the pink reff file and see if it still happens?
That would possibly crash. Though I might take a look for what the PMBR did for Mewtwo's Shadow Ball. Since they'll likely never tell me which REFF GFX to edit.
wish I could join but I am quite busy myself
Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 11, 2014, 10:25:47 PM
That would possibly crash. Though I might take a look for what the PMBR did for Mewtwo's Shadow Ball. Since they'll likely never tell me which REFF GFX to edit.
seems like the same thing happen to me when betatest REFF TL bomb! it seems that you can edit the parent grapfic emitter to a special color, but the childs that it produces is another color!
for that you need to do some hex of it!
I dont know which one you should look in, but I know that it should be somewhere in the "animation" and is using the classic 0x00000000-0xFFFFFFFF coloring! there the first 2 bits is red, 3-4 is green, 5-6 is blue and 7-8 is alpha
since it is blue you looking after, try to look for something like this: xx xx FF xx and edit to this for pure yellow: FF FF 00 00
only thing I am not sure of is that if 00 for alpha is invisible or max visible D: xD
a tip: export one AnimCurve at the time and look in hex and not the whole file at once, would be easier XP
Quote from: Sora_pikazz.rel on January 11, 2014, 10:46:30 PMseems like the same thing happen to me when betatest REFF TL bomb! it seems that you can edit the parent grapfic emitter to a special color, but the childs that it produces is another color!
for that you need to do some hex of it!
I dont know which one you should look in, but I know that it should be somewhere in the "animation" and is using the classic 0x00000000-0xFFFFFFFF coloring! there the first 2 bits is red, 3-4 is green, 5-6 is blue and 7-8 is alpha
since it is blue you looking after, try to look for something like this: xx xx FF xx and edit to this for pure yellow: FF FF 00 00
only thing I am not sure of is that if 00 for alpha is invisible or max visible D: xD
a tip: export one AnimCurve at the time and look in hex and not the whole file at once, would be easier XP
I'll take a look at that. Thanks.
I took a look, and I'm lost. :L
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 11, 2014, 11:07:51 PM
I'll take a look at that. Thanks.
I took a look, and I'm lost. :L
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I forgot to tell you that not every AnimCurve does have color :P
I can try to fix it every blue to yellow! but I need the PSA/Beta REFF + stuff it need so I can fix it to yellow x3 can also give you which offset in which AnimCurve you can change if you want to change it manually
to take away reff you just need to delete all reff entrys dkn if they are on the motion or the psa itself i havent looked at lucario files in over an year
Concerning the Attributes, I'm looking for testers for those said Attributes.
Quote from: Sora_pikazz.rel on January 12, 2014, 11:28:21 AM
I forgot to tell you that not every AnimCurve does have color :P
I can try to fix it every blue to yellow! but I need the PSA/Beta REFF + stuff it need so I can fix it to yellow x3 can also give you which offset in which AnimCurve you can change if you want to change it manually
Alright. I'll send you what I have.
Quote from: Carnage on January 12, 2014, 01:10:53 PM
to take away reff you just need to delete all reff entrys dkn if they are on the motion or the psa itself i havent looked at lucario files in over an year
I'll try this if the above doesn't work.
I been looking more of the Zap Cannon effect, but I never though the whole ball was a model o.o the only thing that is grapfic effects is the tail!
but this is something cause the Article itself only calling the Handouda Tail which is the Dark and Light subreff, but yet the Article seems calling more from the modules that calls from the other Handouda effects to terminante which color the Black/White texture should be :/
but if want some advice from my view point, I might know something that looks like a Zap Cannon :3 if its okay!
Quote from: Sora_pikazz.rel on January 12, 2014, 05:51:04 PM
I been looking more of the Zap Cannon effect, but I never though the whole ball was a model o.o the only thing that is grapfic effects is the tail!
but this is something cause the Article itself only calling the Handouda Tail which is the Dark and Light subreff, but yet the Article seems calling more from the modules that calls from the other Handouda effects to terminante which color the Black/White texture should be :/
but if want some advice from my view point, I might know something that looks like a Zap Cannon :3 if its okay!
Feel free to suggest anything. Though it does need to have the same model as Aura Sphere, or else there will likely be glitches.
(http://i43.tinypic.com/2wptnr5.jpg)
I thought something like this, all pure REFF material and not a model
but if you still want to use aura sphere, I suggest asking PMBR since they already colored the aura sphere purple
all beta, it was suppose to have a trail after it
Quote from: Sora_pikazz.rel on January 12, 2014, 07:04:58 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I thought something like this, all pure REFF material and not a model
but if you still want to use aura sphere, I suggest asking PMBR since they already colored the aura sphere purple
all beta, it was suppose to have a trail after it
That's not too bad.
Though if you can, try attempting to recreate this effect.
(http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRv9IbZYTOUPw-MvXSXUGZCdrIM5efxvJOOUjgS7RW0Yrqiaaa)
Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 12, 2014, 07:17:56 PM
That's not too bad.
Though if you can, try attempting to recreate this effect.
(http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRv9IbZYTOUPw-MvXSXUGZCdrIM5efxvJOOUjgS7RW0Yrqiaaa)
thats too advance for me for now sadly D:
Quote from: Sora_pikazz.rel on January 12, 2014, 07:23:42 PMthats too advance for me for now sadly D:
Darn.
Well alright. I could possibly use Mewtwo's Shadow Ball effect, and merge it with your idea.
Have you tried modifying either of these?
http://s60.photobucket.com/user/darkdivinedragon/media/al_110501_11571binout.jpg.html (http://s60.photobucket.com/user/darkdivinedragon/media/al_110501_11571binout.jpg.html)
http://i.imgur.com/yIrRV.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/yIrRV.jpg)
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/1294/225462.jpg (http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/1294/225462.jpg)
Quote from: Kienamaru on January 13, 2014, 01:08:36 PM
Have you tried modifying either of these?
http://s60.photobucket.com/user/darkdivinedragon/media/al_110501_11571binout.jpg.html (http://s60.photobucket.com/user/darkdivinedragon/media/al_110501_11571binout.jpg.html)
http://i.imgur.com/yIrRV.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/yIrRV.jpg)
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/1294/225462.jpg (http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/1294/225462.jpg)
Hmm...
A combination of the second and third ones seem good. Though I'll wait to see what else pikazz has got.
Are you still working with the T-Rex PSA?
If yes, have you found his SFX?
If not, I found some good ones. There are yet some background SFX in a few of them, but they are almost unnoticeable.
I found them here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The soundpack of this guy does not contain the music in the video.
EDIT: There are also Velociraptor SFX and other dinos such as Spinosaurus. XP
The Xenomorph rig is now complete!
I only want to Animate this character in Maya, so it might be a while before there's any progress.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 13, 2014, 08:18:12 PM
Are you still working with the T-Rex PSA?
If yes, have you found his SFX?
If not, I found some good ones. There are yet some background SFX in a few of them, but they are almost unnoticeable.
I found them here: Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The soundpack of this guy does not contain the music in the video.
EDIT: There are also Velociraptor SFX and other dinos such as Spinosaurus. XP
This is just what I've been looking for! Thanks a bunch.
Now if only someone would do this for Warpath: Jurassic Park.
Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 13, 2014, 03:02:29 PM
Hmm...
A combination of the second and third ones seem good. Though I'll wait to see what else pikazz has got.
cant get you any better atm :c cant find the things you looking for! but I can send you back your PSA with the beta "zap cannon" REFF
Quote from: pikazz on January 13, 2014, 09:11:35 PM
cant get you any better atm :c cant find the things you looking for! but I can send you back your PSA with the beta "zap cannon" REFF
Alright then. Thanks for your help/input.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Hey, guys...
Remember Raptor?
Raptor was a rather underpowered character...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 18, 2014, 04:46:04 AM
Hey, guys...
Remember Raptor?
Raptor was a rather underpowered character...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
I believe that it has also the SFX :3
I want to test this PSA, so freakin' bad...
Wow KJP, you have been busy! That's a lot of great new stuff for raptor. Time to make those recolors!
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 18, 2014, 05:09:29 AMI believe that it has also the SFX :3
I want to test this PSA, so freakin' bad...
I'm working on it. Though I can only do so much with sounds from the films. I'd really like the sounds from Warpath: Jurassic Park.
Quote from: Tormod on January 18, 2014, 08:54:36 AMWow KJP, you have been busy! That's a lot of great new stuff for raptor. Time to make those recolors!
Aww yeah! \o0o/
Hey, that Raptor is looking freaking sexy, animation wise, at least. I'm gonna try this out when you release this version!
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 18, 2014, 03:55:59 PMHey, that Raptor is looking freaking sexy, animation wise, at least. I'm gonna try this out when you release this version!
Thanks.
Now let's hope I can gather up some more attention.
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 18, 2014, 04:24:36 PM
Thanks.
Now let's hope I can gather up some more attention.
Yeah... I used to know that feeling. :\
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 18, 2014, 04:30:57 PMYeah... I used to know that feeling. :\
Everyone does.
Though with the exception of a select few, the characters I make are generally much less popular than what others make.
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 18, 2014, 04:46:33 PM
Everyone does.
Though with the exception of a select few, the characters I make are generally much less popular than what others make.
Oh, well, with Brawl hacking dying down the way it is, it's to be expected. I bet once you release it, and they see your name, they'll jump on it. ;)
Back on topic: Is Raptor's moveset complete, in general?
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 18, 2014, 04:48:39 PMOh, well, with Brawl hacking dying down the way it is, it's to be expected.
Yeah. :-\ Well there's always hope for if SSB4 will ever be modded.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 18, 2014, 04:48:39 PMI bet once you release it, and they see your name, they'll jump on it. ;)
Well I don't really care much for downloads. It's just recognition that I want.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 18, 2014, 04:48:39 PMBack on topic: Is Raptor's moveset complete, in general?
All that's left is Down Throw, Forward Air, and Up Throw. Though Up Throw is Beta right now. The concept Animation is done (kudos to Kit). All it needs is a bit of an overall touch-up.
A slight update on Raptor...
I managed to clock the charging time for Up Special, Side Special, and Down Special. Also the duration for Down Special and Final Smash.
Down Special (Charge): ~3 seconds. ~180 Frames.
Down Special (Duration: ~19 seconds. ~1,140 Frames.
Up Special (Charge): ~1 second. ~60 Frames.
Side Special (Charge): ~1 second. ~60 Frames.
Final Smash (Duration): ~30 seconds. 1,800 Frames.
I think the charge time for Down Special needs to be increased. And the duration for Final Smash needs to be decreased. Up Special/Side Special charge and Down Special duration are fine the way they are.
What do you guys/girls think? inb4noreplies
On a side note, there was a glitch Raptor had that resulted it to access Down Special without needing to charge up after dying. This said glitch has been fixed. ;)
Wow, sounds like a quality moveset you're making there.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 19, 2014, 12:13:53 AMWow, sounds like a quality moveset you're making there.
That's what I always aim for. =p
Any advice on making pseudo-projectiles? My K. Rool has one but it always clips through walls and sloped floors. D:
If not it's ok.
And yeah, I gotta try out your other stuff sometime.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 19, 2014, 12:50:20 AM
Any advice on making pseudo-projectiles? My K. Rool has one but it always clips through walls and sloped floors. D:
If not it's ok.
I'm afraid not. :-\ You would need to make an Article. But everyone knows that's not possible right now.
I would suggest porting your character over onto someone who does have the projectile you want.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 19, 2014, 12:50:20 AMAnd yeah, I gotta try out your other stuff sometime.
You should see the contrast between the quality of my past PSAs and my most recent PSAs. :P
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 19, 2014, 12:54:31 AM
I'm afraid not. :-\ You would need to make an Article. But everyone knows that's not possible right now.
I would suggest porting your character over onto someone who does have the projectile you want.
You should see the contrast between the quality of my past PSAs and my most recent PSAs. :P
Yeah... I think I'll just wait and update said PSA.
And all righty. Same here. lol
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 18, 2014, 02:57:05 PM
I'm working on it. Though I can only do so much with sounds from the films. I'd really like the sounds from Warpath: Jurassic Park.
Have you tried extracting some sounds from YouTube videos of warpath? Or you could record them from your computer as you emulate it.
Quote from: Tormod on January 19, 2014, 01:57:12 PM
Have you tried extracting some sounds from YouTube videos of warpath?
That wouldn't work so well, due to there being background noise.
Quote from: Tormod on January 19, 2014, 01:57:12 PM
Or you could record them from your computer as you emulate it.
My computer isn't as powerful as it once was. :-\
Though I do remember a video I saw a while ago. I managed to get the sounds from there before it was taken down, but I'm gonna have to do the work of separating the various sounds.
Ahh, I see. I had the idea from that video you sent me, there were a few raptor sounds without any background music or noise.
Anyways, I have some previews of the Jurassic Park Based Recolors:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Tormod on January 19, 2014, 04:29:34 PM
Anyways, I have some previews of the Jurassic Park Based Recolors:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Those are absolutely amazing. Though I feel the JP2 recolor could be a brighter shade of orange with more stripes, but it's been a while since I've seen JP2, so I'm likely off by a bit.
Do you plan on doing any additional recolors?
Thanks so much for this.
Yeah, I thought I would do a few non JP ones as well. Also for the JP2 one, I referenced an old JP2 toy that was darker colored, and I wanted to make it a little more red to be farther from the standard recolor. I could add more stripes to it though.
Quote from: Tormod on January 19, 2014, 04:45:04 PM
Yeah, I thought I would do a few non JP ones as well.
Ah cool. Some non JP suggestions would be the Novaraptor colors from Primal Carnage. Though I don't want to put too much work on you.
Quote from: Tormod on January 19, 2014, 04:45:04 PM
Also for the JP2 one, I referenced an old JP2 toy that was darker colored, and I wanted to make it a little more red to be farther from the standard recolor. I could add more stripes to it though.
Oh. Well do whatever you like.
Also, if you can... Could you add a spec map to Raptor? To give the scales a shine effect with a slight emphasis on the claws.
I'm kinda getting rather desperate for testers...
If anyone with a sense of character balance wants to test the newest update and compare it with the current Public Demo on the Vault, then please say so. I'll send those who do a PM with a DropBox Link.
Quote from: Renova on January 19, 2014, 05:23:16 PM
^This made me happy.
Glad you like it. The funny thing is that Veemon is really the only character that can work well with Maya.
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 19, 2014, 06:34:17 PM
I'm kinda getting rather desperate for testers...
If anyone with a sense of character balance wants to test the newest update and compare it with the current Public Demo on the Vault, then please say so. I'll send those who do a PM with a DropBox Link.
Here I am. :happy: :kdance: :kdance:
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 19, 2014, 07:43:18 PM
Here I am. :happy: :kdance: :kdance:
Alright.
What's your PSA critique like?
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 19, 2014, 07:45:31 PM
Alright.
What's your PSA critique like?
I'm not an Epic reviewer (I don't know what to say XP).
But, I need to say that this Raptor looks interesting in every aspect. Probably one of your best hacks ever (the other being the T-Rex).
And his moves look so good. I just need to test him to see if there's something wrong :P
I also want to check his Final Smash.
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 19, 2014, 04:50:53 PM
Ah cool. Some non JP suggestions would be the Novaraptor colors from Primal Carnage. Though I don't want to put too much work on you.
Oh. Well do whatever you like.
Also, if you can... Could you add a spec map to Raptor? To give the scales a shine effect with a slight emphasis on the claws.
That would be a nice touch. I could add a spec map.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 19, 2014, 08:00:15 PM
I'm not an Epic reviewer (I don't know what to say XP).
But, I need to say that this Raptor looks interesting in every aspect. Probably one of your best hacks ever (the other being the T-Rex).
And his moves look so good. I just need to test him to see if there's something wrong :P
I also want to check his Final Smash.
Well I can assure you that I have used the best of my abilities to make this as glitchless as possible. Though I don't think it would hurt to send you this update.
Quote from: Tormod on January 19, 2014, 08:04:22 PM
That would be a nice touch. I could add a spec map.
Awesome. I can't wait to see the end result.
Dude, EVERYTHING is so Epic.
That Up-Throw is also good.
Raptor doing Wolf's taunts, XP
Oh, please, don't forget to include my Jurassic Park Victory Theme in your Dinosaur hacks.
For both Raptor and T-Rex.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 19, 2014, 08:54:34 PM
Dude, EVERYTHING is so Epic.
Glad you like it so far.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 19, 2014, 08:54:34 PMThat Up-Throw is also good.
And it's only going to get better. ;)
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 19, 2014, 08:54:34 PMRaptor doing Wolf's taunts, XP
Attacks are the main priority so far.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 19, 2014, 08:54:34 PMOh, please, don't forget to include my Jurassic Park Victory Theme in your Dinosaur hacks.
For both Raptor and T-Rex.
I gotta find a way to get the characters to have their own Victory brstm first.
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 19, 2014, 09:00:24 PM
I gotta find a way to get the characters to have their own Victory brstm first.
There is a way, but you need 2 long codes.
Those are: Custom Victory Themes and Custom Sound Engine.
Both by Dantarion.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=31273.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=31273.0)
Not fully recomended because it has some glitches on certain stages and on transforming characters.
New Down Throw! \o0o/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 19, 2014, 09:13:33 PM
There is a way, but you need 2 long codes.
Those are: Custom Victory Themes and Custom Sound Engine.
Both by Dantarion.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=31273.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=31273.0)
Not fully recomended because it has some glitches on certain stages and on transforming characters.
If there are glitches, then I'm not going to use it. :-\
Then just add the Victory Themes like that.
Nobody is affected when put over Yoshi.
But when put over Wolf, both Fox and Falco are affected too.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 20, 2014, 02:17:56 AM
Then just add the Victory Themes like that.
Nobody is affected when put over Yoshi.
But when put over Wolf, both Fox and Falco are affected too.
I'll have the brstm replace the Star Fox victory for the update. Though once we can get a reliable victory brstm changer, then I'll be sure to update it.
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 20, 2014, 01:29:21 AM
New Down Throw! \o0o/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
If there are glitches, then I'm not going to use it. :-\
thats my best character and thats the costume slot i use.
yudodis
also, that looks really good. good thing i dont use wolf.
and good thing for brawl Ex
*Is looking for people to test his shiz*
*Hasn't even bother to ask me*
Wow KJP. Just wow. You have hurt me and my almost non-existent feelz.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 20, 2014, 02:46:24 AMthats my best character and thats the costume slot i use.
yudodis
I used Marth as my human shape character base for the ThrownLw animation.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 20, 2014, 02:46:24 AMalso, that looks really good.
Thanks. \o0o/
Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 20, 2014, 02:46:24 AMgood thing i dont use wolf.
and good thing for brawl Ex
Indeed.
Quote from: Tawa Hoda on January 20, 2014, 03:21:20 AM
*Is looking for people to test his shiz*
*Hasn't even bother to ask me*
Wow KJP. Just wow. You have hurt me and my almost non-existent feelz.
Tawa pls. :L
I'll send you and Eleft's Fleet of Feels the download link sometime tomorrow.
The move everyone has been waiting for...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
Misc stuff:
-Dash Attack and Jab range increased.
-Air Mobility increased.
-Knockback Resistance slightly decreased to compensate for the Air Mobility buff.
-Running speed slightly increased.
-Decreased Knockback Growth for Neutral Air and Back Air.
Up Throw has been re-worked!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misc stuff:
-Increased range for Neutral Air, Back Air, and Down Air.
http://addons.cursecdn.com/files/705/432/T-Rex.zip (http://addons.cursecdn.com/files/705/432/T-Rex.zip)
Found some other T-Rex SFX.
Shorter and edited.
There are probably 3 that where missing on the other pack I sent you.
I would like to make the Raptor SFX pack.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 23, 2014, 12:02:47 AM
http://addons.cursecdn.com/files/705/432/T-Rex.zip (http://addons.cursecdn.com/files/705/432/T-Rex.zip)
Found some other T-Rex SFX.
Shorter and edited.
There are probably 3 that where missing on the other pack I sent you.
Oh, cool. Thanks.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 23, 2014, 12:02:47 AM
I would like to make the Raptor SFX pack.
Thank you. That would save me quite a bit of time.
I'll send you the most recent Raptor update, alongside some SFX I found months ago. Though every since sound is in one wav, so you're going to have to manually separate them. :-\
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 23, 2014, 12:05:04 AM
Oh, cool. Thanks.
Thank you. That would save me quite a bit of time.
I'll send you the most recent Raptor update, alongside some SFX I found months ago. Though every since sound is in one wav, so you're going to have to manually separate them. :-
Ok.
I'll be working on it between today and tomorrow. (Testing)
It may be finished by today. :P
Post Merge: January 23, 2014, 03:32:14 AM
Preview incoming.
May I post it?
It's about time I got another video up. :L
http://youtu.be/bQ5FrczsdVk (http://youtu.be/bQ5FrczsdVk)
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 23, 2014, 12:10:37 AM
Preview incoming.
May I post it?
Sorry I didn't notice this before. But sure, feel free to post a preview. Though I should send you the most recent update first.
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 25, 2014, 01:31:55 AM
It's about time I got another video up. :L
http://youtu.be/bQ5FrczsdVk (http://youtu.be/bQ5FrczsdVk)
Sorry I didn't notice this before. But sure, feel free to post a preview. Though I should send you the most recent update first.
Well, I've already done the preview.
And here it is:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Here you have Raptor with SFX.
It works only on Riivo though. :-\
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 25, 2014, 02:59:12 AM
Well, I've already done the preview.
And here it is:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Here you have Raptor with SFX.
It works only on Riivo though. :-\
Nice work so far.
Though I might change some of the clips.
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 25, 2014, 03:16:01 AM
Nice work so far.
Though I might change some of the clips.
I hope you just change the SFX of the deaths.
Raptor is looking awesome, I'm willing to playtest if you still need it.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 25, 2014, 03:24:23 AM
I hope you just change the SFX of the deaths.
It depends. It might just be me mis-hearing things, but I did notice some similar SFX between Smash Attacks.
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on January 25, 2014, 06:01:44 PMRaptor is looking awesome, I'm willing to playtest if you still need it.
Thanks. And I'd be happy to send you the current update.
Awesome, looking forward to it.
up smash looks way too slow in the move itself, it looks kind of weird imo...
since it's similar, you should take a close look at wolf's up smash, it also has 2 hits, but is a lot faster.
also, i hope you DO make a gecko sound pack, since it is possible...
Quote from: dikekoj on January 25, 2014, 07:30:25 PM
up smash looks way too slow in the move itself, it looks kind of weird imo...
since it's similar, you should take a close look at wolf's up smash, it also has 2 hits, but is a lot faster.
The move has high kill power. So it has to have some sort of weakness. Though I'm working on speed and hitbox connectivity.
Quote from: dikekoj on January 25, 2014, 07:30:25 PMalso, i hope you DO make a gecko sound pack, since it is possible..
Of course I will. =p
Though SFX isn't a main priority right now.
i'm more concerned about the animation itself, you know, you can make it slow with start and end lag, but in this case the spin itself looks slow and unaccurate.
when you do a backflip you do so with a ton of strength in your legs, and thus, you will flip very fast, since this doesnt happen in your animation it looks kind of unnatural...
no more nitpicks though, so thats a huge thing, ain't it? :P
Hey, guys.
My good pal, Marioking64DS (Leader of the Waluigi PSA) whipped up some Deoxys recolor concepts.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
As for the model, Nanobuds' main priority is school.
Eheh... the model shouldn't take too long to make. I'm probably going to use the Brawl model as a base. The only one that'll take a bit will be the defense model.
I'll try to whip up a beta model this week just so you can start animating and stuff.
3 Reworked recolors + a new one.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Nanobuds on January 27, 2014, 01:20:41 AM
Eheh... the model shouldn't take too long to make. I'm probably going to use the Brawl model as a base. The only one that'll take a bit will be the defense model.
I'll try to whip up a beta model this week just so you can start animating and stuff.
It's okay. You don't need to rush. Though it would be good for bone porting measures.
MK touched up on the colors a bit more.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wow, we got some pretty good spriters here :P I can appreciate that quite a bit. I especially like the Jirachi one
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on January 28, 2014, 02:17:48 AM
Wow, we got some pretty good spriters here :P I can appreciate that quite a bit. I especially like the Jirachi one
I just hope I can get someone to do these recolors once Nano's done with the models.
so your still thinking on making 4 diferent psas and try to combine them? since pikazz said it was impossible due to the module memory only giving you the max of 2 chars with low modules
try using model changers, and have 2 characters per character...
what i mean is have two actual characters (double marth would work best probably)
and each of those would have a fake transformation as well...
Quote from: Carnage on January 28, 2014, 09:45:56 AMso your still thinking on making 4 diferent psas and try to combine them? since pikazz said it was impossible due to the module memory only giving you the max of 2 chars with low modules
Until pikazz, Dantarion, or Phantom Wings can figure something out, I might just use the 2 character rel with various versions.
-Normal Form + Attack Form.
-Normal Form + Defense Form.
-Normal Form + Speed Form.
-Attack Form + Defense Form.
-Attack Form + Speed Form.
-Defense Form + Speed Form.
Quote from: dikekoj on January 28, 2014, 12:20:50 PMtry using model changers, and have 2 characters per character...
what i mean is have two actual characters (double marth would work best probably)
and each of those would have a fake transformation as well...
I can't quite do that due to my characters having different Attributes. :-/
just wondering deoxys will be over lucario?
Quote from: Carnage on January 28, 2014, 04:11:39 PM
just wondering deoxys will be over lucario?
Yes. Lucario will be the base for Deoxys.
I guess he'll be ported over someone else.
Just to keep Lucario.
As you did with the Silver PSA over Falco, to keep Sonic.
And then "re-ported" to Diddy Kong to keep Falco.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 28, 2014, 05:24:07 PM
I guess he'll be ported over someone else.
Just to keep Lucario.
I can use Plug&Play rels to port Deoxys. Also BrawlEx.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 28, 2014, 05:24:07 PMAs you did with the Silver PSA over Falco, to keep Sonic.
And then "re-ported" to Diddy Kong to keep Falco.
Those were model ports.
If I have time, I'll also make the recolors for the model.
Quote from: Nanobuds on January 28, 2014, 07:00:38 PM
If I have time, I'll also make the recolors for the model.
Oh, cool.
I appreciate it, Nano. :3
you should even ask pikazz if its possible to merge 2 lucario modules since lucario has a big module it may not even be possible with 2, also i hope you use an assit trophy effect.pac so when we port or brawlex we dont have gfx glitches
Quote from: Carnage on January 28, 2014, 08:20:52 PM
you should even ask pikazz if its possible to merge 2 lucario modules since lucario has a big module it may not even be possible with 2
Sure. I'll ask him if he could make me a rel for 2 cloned Lucario slots.
Quote from: Carnage on January 28, 2014, 08:20:52 PM
also i hope you use an assit trophy effect.pac so when we port or brawlex we dont have gfx glitches
I'll see what I can do.
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 28, 2014, 08:23:00 PM
Sure. I'll ask him if he could make me a rel for 2 cloned Lucario slots.
I'll see what I can do.
all you need to do is go to recorces pick an assit trophy and export his effect.pac then open fitlucario.pac in bb and replace the effect folder, then you only need to call that assist trophy id when using external graphics
Quote from: Carnage on January 28, 2014, 10:10:05 PM
all you need to do is go to recorces pick an assit trophy and export his effect.pac then open fitlucario.pac in bb and replace the effect folder, then you only need to call that assist trophy id when using external graphics
I know. I just haven't played around with that before.
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 28, 2014, 05:36:31 PM
Those were model ports.
Do you mean that your Silver PSA's aren't Sonic clones?
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 29, 2014, 12:33:20 AM
Do you mean that your Silver PSA's aren't Sonic clones?
Yes.
Another Raptor preview. With a twist...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
raptor is looking preety damn good all the animations look ten times better than your old t rex animations xD
Quote from: Carnage on January 29, 2014, 10:00:38 PM
raptor is looking preety damn good all the animations look ten times better than your old t rex animations xD
Thanks. I'm hoping I can grab the attention of more people.
Though sadly, that's likely not going to happen. :-\
What comes after this?
T-Rex?
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 29, 2014, 10:08:24 PM
Thanks. I'm hoping I can grab the attention of more people.
Though sadly, that's likely not going to happen. :-\
You and me both, fella.
Count me in for another Raptor DL, though!
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 29, 2014, 10:38:35 PM
What comes after this?
T-Rex?
Deoxys is more likely to come next.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 29, 2014, 10:40:33 PMYou and me both, fella.
Count me in for another Raptor DL, though!
Yay. \o0o/
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 29, 2014, 10:52:43 PM
Deoxys is more likely to come next.
Yay. \o0o/
My Wolf slot needs attention, and I wanna try this out. ^w^
I'd love to test if you need more testers.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 29, 2014, 10:56:14 PM
My Wolf slot needs attention, and I wanna try this out. ^w^
I'd love to test if you need more testers.
Sure. I'll send you the link in a bit.
So it seems like the majority of voters would like Raptor out soon, so I might set an earlier deadline...
02/28/2014. If I don't meet that deadline, then the next deadline will be 03/31/2014, and so on until 05/18/2014.
Here's what's left for Raptor:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Thank you for your interest and support. :)
lol raptor stage, wouldnt that be any dinasaur inspired stage? but i was surprised there is no dino inspired stage on BV
Quote from: Carnage on February 02, 2014, 03:43:12 PM
lol raptor stage, wouldnt that be any dinasaur inspired stage?
I feel having the Raptor Pen would be ideal to represent Raptor itself.
Oh!
I almost forgot!
I'm also taking testers for a potential P:M version.
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on February 02, 2014, 05:37:24 PM
Oh!
I almost forgot!
I'm also taking testers for a potential P:M version.
Will this be your first P:M hack?
(Besides the Unnoficial Alternates)
Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 02, 2014, 07:02:56 PM
Will this be your first P:M hack?
(Besides the Unofficial Alternates)
Yes.
i definitely need to recover my HDD...
i'll love to customize P:M with good quality mods.
The P:M version is coming along very nicely.
P:M's physics give Raptor just what it needs to dominate the field.
They also allow Raptor to carry its Momentum from its Side Special into its Aerials/Specials. As such, I have given Raptor the option to carry the momentum or cancel it by holding the A/B Button. I plan on adding this to the vBrawl version as well.
Misc changes.
-Raptor's size has been reduced for the P:M version.
-When Raptor's fireball hits a wall, it will emit a small explosion (like Mewtwo's Shadow Ball). This will be for both P:M and vBrawl versions.
-Up Throw distance slightly increased for the P:M version.
Known glitches with the P:M version.
-Down Special will not charge unless Raptor gets knocked out or self destructs. This issue only occurs in Single Player Mode, so it's not a big issue.
Expect a video of the P:M version sometime today or tomorrow.
I'm still accepting testers for the P:M and vBrawl versions.
On second thought, it looks like there's not going to be a video for the P:M version.
Since Custom Stages are disabled, I have no low poly stages to record on.
I also ran into another glitch with the P:M version...
If the Shield buttons (L or R) are held upon landing (except aerials), Raptor will T-Pose for a split second before going into the shield. It's not a game breaking glitch, but I would like to see if I can fix this issue.
id be willing to test; PM is big at the college i go to. i'd have a group to test with me, and obtain some less-biased feedback.
Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on February 03, 2014, 11:56:16 PMid be willing to test; PM is big at the college i go to. i'd have a group to test with me, and obtain some less-biased feedback.
That would be great.
I'll send you the files.
ok, but i wont be able to get you the feedback til thursday night. sorta built a schedule for myself on when to bring the wii in so that i dont flop like last year
Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on February 04, 2014, 12:02:51 AMok, but i wont be able to get you the feedback til thursday night. sorta built a schedule for myself on when to bring the wii in so that i dont flop like last year
That's fine. I can wait.
I think I should just release Raptor now. I've been procrastinating a lot lately with Raptor, so it would be best for me to release the update now, rather than risk me not getting anything done while keeping everyone waiting.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32124 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32124)
I can express this enough...I need public feedback for this PSA.
I'd also like to get this PSA known among the top PSAs on the Vault/Forums. Gameplay and/or Feedback videos would be ideal for this. Any exposure for the vBrawl or P:M version would be appreciated.
I'd would also like to thank those who showed interest and supported this PSA. Without you guys, I would have likely never made this update.
i wish i could try it...
the PSA is near done. my friends and i only found a few things that need improvement in PM:
Grabs:
- Toon Link: the grab doesnt smoothly brin the raptor towards him
- Snake: doesnt grab the neck and deals no pummel damage.
- Ivysaur: Raptor doesnt animate
- ZSS: Raptor doesnt animate
Damage:
- Turbo mode combos work flawlessly
- he could use a slight damage buff
Animations:
- aside from the remaining Wolf animations, they work well
Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on February 05, 2014, 04:09:21 PMGrabs:
- Toon Link: the grab doesnt smoothly brin the raptor towards him
- Snake: doesnt grab the neck and deals no pummel damage.
- Ivysaur: Raptor doesnt animate
- ZSS: Raptor doesnt animate
I'm trying to figure a way to animate Raptor's grabbed poses, so that all characters will grab Raptor normally.
Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on February 05, 2014, 04:09:21 PMDamage:
- Turbo mode combos work flawlessly
- he could use a slight damage buff
Any attacks in particular?
Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on February 05, 2014, 04:09:21 PMAnimations:
- aside from the remaining Wolf animations, they work well
I'm glad you and your friends liked the current progress.
I'll likely attempt to work on the grabbed Animations. If I do get them to work well, I'll update.
Ah! the long awaited update has arrived!
now i can use that last clone slot!
this is a grand PSA and deserves plenty of hype. if i had a capture device all the playing i would do with it.
i'll be back with a better more detailed, and probably not so drunk sounding review this time.
For now, I'm putting in Wolf's vBrawl grabbed Animations to help deal with most of the grab issues. All issues except Snake's should be fixed.
Re-download if you already downloaded.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on February 05, 2014, 04:21:56 PM
Ah! the long awaited update has arrived!
now i can use that last clone slot!
this is a grand PSA and deserves plenty of hype. if i had a capture device all the playing i would do with it.
i'll be back with a better more detailed, and probably not so drunk sounding review this time.
I'm looking forward to your analysis.
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on February 05, 2014, 04:12:42 PM
Any attacks in particular?
I'm glad you and your friends liked the current progress.
I'll likely attempt to work on the grabbed Animations. If I do get them to work well, I'll update.
fireball is fine
could not figure out the down b. if it was a counter, nothing happened when it shouldve.
attack100 needs like 1 or 2% more per hit
up, side and down A as well
throws could use just a little more knockback
thats pretty much it. ill keep the file in case something. is spotted
Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on February 05, 2014, 05:39:22 PMcould not figure out the down b. if it was a counter, nothing happened when it shouldve.
The Down Special is a charge up move that allows Raptor to cancel its moves upon contact for a fixed duration.
Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on February 05, 2014, 05:39:22 PMattack100 needs like 1 or 2% more per hit
up, side and down A as well
throws could use just a little more knockback
thats pretty much it. ill keep the file in case something. is spotted
I'll see what I can do about these.
i have a question regarding 2 of your acient mods:
storm and ice master sareena,both over peach
found them on an old topic,with your permission,i would like to put them both in a folder to download on the vault...please?
Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on February 14, 2014, 01:21:40 AM
i have a question regarding 2 of your acient mods:
storm and ice master sareena,both over peach
found them on an old topic,with your permission,i would like to put them both in a folder to download on the vault...please?
I got rid of that a long time ago.
I believe someone has a mirror somewhere on the Forums.
I'm gonna be holding off on Raptor once again.
And while I wait for the Deoxys models, I could possibly start on Godzilla.
But before I can, I'll need T-Posed model rips of Godzilla 2000, Godzilla 90's, and Godzilla 1954 from Godzilla Unleashed.
Godzilla will likely be over Fox or Falco (mainly for the projectile), then rel ported over onto Bowser (for Biozilla's request).
There will be 2 versions of Godzilla.
1.) Fighter Version. Godzilla's size will be reduced to being slightly taller than Bowser.
2.) Boss Version. Godzilla's size will be increased to being slightly taller than Giga Bowser. Will have the Boss formula that my T-Rex PSA uses.
i dont really care much for godzilla, but both versions sound great. i would probably use the boss version myself, if that version is on fox, becdause i play brawl - and i use bowser. then i would redownload t-rex and do a giant battle lol
Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 17, 2014, 03:41:44 AM
i dont really care much for godzilla, but both versions sound great. i would probably use the boss version myself, if that version is on fox, becdause i play brawl - and i use bowser. then i would redownload t-rex and do a giant battle lol
I should likely start working on my T-Rex revamp as well. xD
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on February 17, 2014, 03:38:53 AM
I'm gonna be holding off on Raptor once again.
And while I wait for the Deoxys models, I could possibly start on Godzilla.
But before I can, I'll need T-Posed model rips of Godzilla 2000, Godzilla 90's, and Godzilla 1954 from Godzilla Unleashed.
Godzilla will likely be over Fox or Falco (mainly for the projectile), then rel ported over onto Bowser (for Biozilla's request).
There will be 2 versions of Godzilla.
1.) Fighter Version. Godzilla's size will be reduced to being slightly taller than Bowser.
2.) Boss Version. Godzilla's size will be increased to being slightly taller than Giga Bowser. Will have the Boss formula that my T-Rex PSA uses.
^this.
We'll finally be able to see Godzilla vs T-Rex.
Or Godzilla vs Giga Bowser.
Well, I support your Godzilla idea.
And I'll be waiting for it.
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on February 17, 2014, 03:44:57 AM
I should likely start working on my T-Rex revamp as well. xD
and i should be working on about 4 or 5 different psas right now, so i know how procrastinating is :P still, t-rex is a good psa, so a revamp would be nice XD
you should use the godzilla over bowser if you want the model, you just need to export it and rigg it your way no?
Quote from: Carnage on February 17, 2014, 10:02:24 AM
you should use the godzilla over bowser if you want the model, you just need to export it and rigg it your way no?
I believe that model was edited to fit Bowser's skeleton.
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on February 17, 2014, 03:25:21 PM
I believe that model was edited to fit Bowser's skeleton.
it was the oposite he edited bowser boneset with one slot bone edits to fit godzilla lol
Quote from: Carnage on February 17, 2014, 03:39:36 PM
it was the oposite he edited bowser boneset with one slot bone edits to fit godzilla lol
Oh.
Well I'll take a look at that model then.
Edit: I looked at that model, and it's horribly T-Posed.
I remembered that AGFan had a thread. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.msg1200647#msg1200647 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.msg1200647#msg1200647)
So I downloaded the models from there, and dear Arceus, the Rigging done in order to T-Pose these models is horrible. The rigger didn't even bother to smooth the rigs out at all. The weighting is literally set to 1 for all bones.
Mod edit: Please don't quote posts like that. Ignore and report. Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on February 17, 2014, 03:40:31 PM
Oh.
Well I'll take a look at that model then.
Edit: I looked at that model, and it's horribly T-Posed.
I remembered that AGFan had a thread. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.msg1200647#msg1200647 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.msg1200647#msg1200647)
So I downloaded the models from there, and dear Arceus, the Rigging done in order to T-Pose these models is horrible. The rigger didn't even bother to smooth the rigs out at all. The weighting is literally set to 1 for all bones.
yeah i remenber mrmw said t posing was all messed up but those are the only models out there i think its either that or you have to rip them yourself
Quote from: Carnage on February 17, 2014, 04:09:39 PM
yeah i remenber mrmw said t posing was all messed up but those are the only models out there i think its either that or you have to rip them yourself
I guess I'll have to deal with these models. :\
I fell like rigging these models is going to be a pain...
are the models rigged, even if badly?
because maybe you wanna repose it, and put your skeleton in the model's pose...
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on February 17, 2014, 05:04:21 PMare the models rigged, even if badly?
Yes.
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on February 17, 2014, 05:04:21 PMbecause maybe you wanna repose it, and put your skeleton in the model's pose...
I'll see what I can do.
*Sees Godzilla talk*
*Notices KJP's wants to have 90's Godzilla*
You know I want Burning Godzilla for 90's Godzilla's Final Smash eyes, KJP.Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
my favorite godzilla is the 2000 model :P
You should make a BrawlEx version for both T-Rex and Godzilla.
After watching an Anime for a bit, I have decided to add another character to my PSA list...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 17, 2014, 11:17:02 PM
You should make a BrawlEx version for both T-Rex and Godzilla.
I'll make an attempt to give BrawlEx slots for all my future PSAs.
Quote from: Tawa Hoda on February 17, 2014, 08:28:49 PM*Sees Godzilla talk*
*Notices KJP's wants to have 90's Godzilla*
You know I want Burning Godzilla for 90's Godzilla's Final Smash eyes, KJP.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I could possibly use a Model changer for the Final Smash. Since I'll likely make the Final Smash a more powerful version of Neutral Special.
Planned Special moves for Godzilla.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I am SO glad you're doing Godzilla. Now I know for sure he'll be high quality. Will the boss sized version be totally flinch resistant like T-Rex, or only flinch when hit by an attack over a certain amount of damage & knockback?
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on February 18, 2014, 12:06:12 AM
I am SO glad you're doing Godzilla. Now I know for sure he'll be high quality. Will the boss sized version be totally flinch resistant like T-Rex, or only flinch when hit by an attack over a certain amount of damage & knockback?
It will be fully flinch resistant like T-Rex.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on February 17, 2014, 11:46:25 PM
After watching an Anime for a bit, I have decided to add another character to my PSA list...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Make sure you spend most of the PSA/Animation time into giving them juggs good physics ala DOA style.
You better have boobie bones for SS. :V
Quote from: Velen on February 18, 2014, 12:26:40 AM
You better have boobie bones for SS. :V
You bet your ass that he will. If anyone would do such a thing it would be the King of the Jiggling Tits.
Quote from: Phantom_ZER0 on February 18, 2014, 12:25:14 AMMake sure you spend most of the PSA/Animations into giving them juggs good physics ala DOA style.
Quote from: Velen on February 18, 2014, 12:26:40 AM
You better have boobie bones for SS. :V
Of course I will. (http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/h/u/hurrplz.png?1)
Stay classy, guys
godzilla shouldnt be as powerfull as t rex imo, t rex always wins in vs matches since his death doesnt go to anyone, so no +1 for ppl xD
boob bones are life.
Quote from: Gravity on February 18, 2014, 12:32:44 AM
Stay classy, guys
We will, Gamma. ;-D
Quote from: Carnage on February 18, 2014, 12:49:42 AM
godzilla shouldnt be as powerfull as t rex imo, t rex always wins in vs matches since his death doesnt go to anyone, so no +1 for ppl xD
That's for non Stock Matches. The strength of Godzilla and T-Rex will be similar.
Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 18, 2014, 01:00:15 AMboob bones are life.
Boob Bones are love.
Sorry, guys. But I'm gonna have to call off Sonico. :I
Her model is too complicated for me.
Ridley will be my next project.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on February 20, 2014, 02:08:39 AM
Sorry, guys. But I'm gonna have to call off Sonico. :I
Her model is too complicated for me.
Ridley will be my next project.
A new Ridley? Sounds interesting... I see you like massive character...
KingMonsterPuff should be a good username for you...
Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 20, 2014, 02:29:57 AM
A new Ridley? Sounds interesting... I see you like massive character...
:>.>:
Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 20, 2014, 02:29:57 AM
KingMonsterPuff should be a good username for you...
Oh you. (http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/h/u/hurrplz.png?1)
it'd be cool if you made ridley on a clonable character :D
Gamma Ridley and I have decided to work on this project together.
Since this is a collab, I won't share many details unless he's okay with letting people know as well.
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on February 20, 2014, 10:21:59 AMit'd be cool if you made ridley on a clonable character :D
He will be over a clone character.
*sees news of Ridley* :D this should be good. Boss sized, or like the other existing ridley PSA?
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on February 20, 2014, 10:14:43 PM
*sees news of Ridley* :D this should be good. Boss sized, or like the other existing ridley PSA?
This will be a normal sized PSA.
Makes sense. May progress go well for you
I got some previews to show of our Ridley collab.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
As for other planned characters, Nanobuds had to drop out of making the Deoxys models (so I'm gonna need a new person to make the models), I haven't heard much from Pervy about Palutena and Xenomorph, and I haven't heard from Tormod about the Raptor recolors.
sweet! i havent seen the other m model on the forums yet. it's been overdue and you guys delivered
Here's an ingame preview. The PSA character size is set at 0.9. Though I might have to reduce this further.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
just needs a minor size-down. maybe slightly bigger than brawl minus bowser? idk, just an idea
EDIT: maybe a little bigger than the 'slightly bigger than brawl minus bowser' thing
Boy, that Rid looks huge. But sexy. Yeah, a scale-down would be optimal, but not too much. I like the idea of a big character like him.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 25, 2014, 01:26:31 AMjust needs a minor size-down. maybe slightly bigger than brawl minus bowser? idk, just an idea
EDIT: maybe a little bigger than the 'slightly bigger than brawl minus bowser' thing
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 25, 2014, 01:29:13 AMBoy, that Rid looks huge. But sexy. Yeah, a scale-down would be optimal, but not too much. I like the idea of a big character like him.
Gamma's working on it.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on February 25, 2014, 01:20:48 AM
Here's an ingame preview. The PSA character size is set at 0.9. Though I might have to reduce this further.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Behold... the majestic Space Duck!
...
Joking aside, this looks promising. But yeah, he needs a slight size down. As long as he can fit through some stages passage ways, like Temple's lower area. He should be fine.
Also, he's gonna need something to make up for his size... he would be STUPIDLY easy to keep away from you with projectiles. And he would also be easy to combo... especially in P:M.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 25, 2014, 02:25:30 AM
Also, he's gonna need something to make up for his size... he would be STUPIDLY easy to keep away from you with projectiles. And he would also be easy to combo... especially in P:M.
He's likely going to have long reach with his tail, high knockback with his arms, decent air game, and a good projectile.
Ridley looks like he can eat Samus in a second. 0_o
But seriously. This looks beautiful so far.
Oh wow it look awesome. Loving the size. Size variation in brawl is really fun, makes the characters more interesting and their strengths and weaknesses stand out more. :)
Quote from: TravixMan Productions on February 25, 2014, 03:45:36 AMRidley looks like he can eat Samus in a second. 0_o
But seriously. This looks beautiful so far.
Gamma's the one who should be complemented. I only got him working in game. He did all the model editing.
Quote from: zutox on February 25, 2014, 12:20:11 PM
Oh wow it look awesome. Loving the size. Size variation in brawl is really fun, makes the characters more interesting and their strengths and weaknesses stand out more. :)
Well this size isn't the final size. Gamma's plan was to have him slightly bigger than Bowser.
I honestly don't know how he turned out so big, I compared him to Bowser in Max and scaled him as needed, but he still wound up massive. The plan, as KJP stated, is to have him only slightly bigger than Bowser, or at least Bowser's height. That way, he won't look obscenely big, since he'll be on fours, but he won't look ridiculously scaled down either, like the current Ridley PSA. That's the idea, anyway.
S'yeah. Get hype. But not too hyped, I'm a slow worker and I'm also a relatively busy person, so model updates will be slow.
Edit: Guys I think the model might be a bit too big.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
So it has Other M's original bones and everything?
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 25, 2014, 11:58:45 PM
So it has Other M's original bones and everything?
Yes. But with some edits. The default model is too high poly (and too high in file size) to work ingame. But thanks to the Tristripper, the model and file size is acceptable.
so you can use some of his original animations?
kjp i hope you understand the reason my ridley wasnt bigger is that if i increased him even 0.1 then he couldnt be grabed by teether chars and i wanted ridley to be a real ssb character which means he had to be able to be grabbed throwed and such. just letting you know why that size was choosen still looking foward to your ridley psa hopefully he isnt too OP i had to take out T-rex becuase anyone would win when choosing him.
So i guess that your ridley will be imune to knockback like t rex?
Quote from: Carnage on February 26, 2014, 09:59:04 AM
kjp i hope you understand the reason my ridley wasnt bigger is that if i increased him even 0.1 then he couldnt be grabed by teether chars and i wanted ridley to be a real ssb character which means he had to be able to be grabbed throwed and such. just letting you know why that size was choosen still looking foward to your ridley psa hopefully he isnt too OP i had to take out T-rex becuase anyone would win when choosing him.
So i guess that your ridley will be imune to knockback like t rex?
What hp level did you use with T-Rex?
Because of his super armor, no flinching and huge size, people usually flattened other players using him in a matter of seconds unless he was played really smart. Of course against CPU's it's another story.
Post Merge: February 26, 2014, 04:38:05 PM
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on February 25, 2014, 01:20:48 AM
Here's an ingame preview. The PSA character size is set at 0.9. Though I might have to reduce this further.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sssssssexxxxyyy! :D
Quote from: zutox on February 26, 2014, 04:37:25 PM
What hp level did you use with T-Rex?
Because of his super armor, no flinching and huge size, people usually flattened other players using him in a matter of seconds unless he was played really smart. Of course against CPU's it's another story.
Post Merge: February 26, 2014, 04:38:05 PM
Sssssssexxxxyyy! :D
i always used the 300% one and you dont need to be smart when t rex when it dies doesnt give other players +1
so lets say i killed a player once and he killed me once i would win since i would have 0 and he -1 becuase t rex self kills himself not giving points to the other players i always play on time mode, its more fun imo.
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on February 26, 2014, 09:52:54 AMso you can use some of his original animations?
Yes.
Quote from: Carnage on February 26, 2014, 09:59:04 AM
kjp i hope you understand the reason my ridley wasnt bigger is that if i increased him even 0.1 then he couldnt be grabed by teether chars and i wanted ridley to be a real ssb character which means he had to be able to be grabbed throwed and such.
With the right model work done, we won't have to deal with that problem. Even with the current size, he doesn't have the issue the Crusade Ridley has. That issue mostly occurs when the PSA scale is too high.
Quote from: Carnage on February 26, 2014, 04:53:33 PM
i always used the 300% one and you dont need to be smart when t rex when it dies doesnt give other players +1
so lets say i killed a player once and he killed me once i would win since i would have 0 and he -1 becuase t rex self kills himself not giving points to the other players i always play on time mode, its more fun imo.
Oh. Sorry I forgot about the + and - thing in brawl. I only ever play with stock lives so I kinda forgot about the other options there :)
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on February 26, 2014, 12:03:07 AM
Yes. But with some edits. The default model is too high poly (and too high in file size) to work ingame. But thanks to the Tristripper, the model and file size is acceptable.
Very cool.
I'll be keeping a close eye on this project, I can't wait to see how it turns out.
I better bump this thread with something. :P
While I'm waiting for Gamma to do the needed model edits, I decided to take up a quick project that sprouted in my mind.
Here's an Animation (gif is slower than the actual Animation).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
gonna use model changers or just make him mega for a animation or two in the FS?
Quote from: Carnage on March 04, 2014, 12:30:09 AM
gonna use model changers or just make him mega for a animation or two in the FS?
Model Changer.
makes me want to continue the x/y lucario with mega lucario fs psa i started.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 04, 2014, 12:31:35 AM
Model Changer.
that is definetly the way to go, model changer transformations are always amazing.
So far, everything is a success. Except for one thing...
During Shielding, Charizard is invisible. I took a look at the Megaman X PSA, but I couldn't find anything significant.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 04, 2014, 01:15:12 AM
So far, everything is a success. Except for one thing...
During Shielding, Charizard is invisible. I took a look at the Megaman X PSA, but I couldn't find anything significant.
that has to do on how the model changer is set up
do something like this if i recal correctly
model changer 1-0-normal charizard polygons visibility bone
model changer 1-1 x charizard polygons visibility bone
Quote from: Carnage on March 04, 2014, 01:25:03 AM
that has to do on how the model changer is set up
do something like this if i recal correctly
model changer 1-0-normal charizard polygons visibility bone
model changer 1-1 x charizard polygons visibility bone
That's what I did.
I have some bad news, guys...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 04, 2014, 01:29:58 AM
That's what I did.
then try two diferent model changers
model changer 1-0 chari polygons
model changer 2-0 x polygons
model changer 2-1 chari polygons
Quote from: Carnage on March 04, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
then try two diferent model changers
model changer 1-0 chari polygons
model changer 2-0 x polygons
model changer 2-1 chari polygons
I did that, and it still didn't work.
This is the coding I have.
Set Loop Infinite
If Compare: LA-Float[130] > 0
Model Changer 1: Switch=1, Group=0
Model Changer 2: Switch=0, Group=0
Else
Model Changer 1: Switch=1, Group=1
Model Changer 2: Switch=0, Group=1
End If
Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Execute Loop
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 04, 2014, 12:40:19 PM
I did that, and it still didn't work.
This is the coding I have.
Set Loop Infinite
If Compare: LA-Float[130] > 0
Model Changer 1: Switch=1, Group=0
Model Changer 2: Switch=0, Group=0
Else
Model Changer 1: Switch=1, Group=1
Model Changer 2: Switch=0, Group=1
End If
Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Execute Loop
does your charizard X cover charizard normal model?i mean even if you didnt disable charizard plygons x would cover everything?
Quote from: Carnage on March 04, 2014, 02:16:22 PM
does your charizard X cover charizard normal model?i mean even if you didnt disable charizard plygons x would cover everything?
I have Charizard's polygons set to DefaultM (a bone I added), and I have Mega Charizard X's polygons set to MegaM (another bone I added).
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 04, 2014, 02:46:30 PM
I have Charizard's polygons set to DefaultM (a bone I added), and I have Mega Charizard X's polygons set to MegaM (another bone I added).
that wasnt my questions just asking in bb without model changers active does the zard x model cover normal charizard?
Quote from: Carnage on March 04, 2014, 03:19:55 PM
that wasnt my questions just asking in bb without model changers active does the zard x model cover normal charizard?
Oh.
In BrawlBox with a PSA loaded, Charizard's polygons are not there.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 04, 2014, 03:42:32 PM
Oh.
In BrawlBox with a PSA loaded, Charizard's polygons are not there.
then just make charizard polygons be TopN and zard x be the one that is affected by model changers so even if the model changer makes zard x be invisible while shielding you will still see normal charizard on the shield
Quote from: Carnage on March 04, 2014, 03:45:31 PM
then just make charizard polygons be TopN and zard x be the one that is affected by model changers so even if the model changer makes zard x be invisible while shielding you will still see normal charizard on the shield
But won't that make Mega Charizard X and Charizard be loaded at the same time in game when I have the Mega Evolution active?
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 04, 2014, 03:48:00 PM
But won't that make Mega Charizard X and Charizard's be loaded at the same time in game when I have the Mega Evolution active?
yes it would but you said you cant see normal charizard polygons when zardx is model changer is active right?
Quote from: Carnage on March 04, 2014, 03:50:13 PM
yes it would but you said you cant see normal charizard polygons when zardx is model changer is active right?
If I have Charizard's Model Changer active, then Mega Charizard X is invisible. And if Mega Charizard X's Model Changer is active, then Charizard is invisible. Which is what I want.
He means if you overlap the models, then can you notice clipping?
He wants you to make it so that Mega appears, but brawl Zard stays. If the Mega model is big enough, it should cover up all of normal Zard.
However, I don't think that's gonna work with the wings and flames n stuff.
New Charizard stuff. \o0o/
Take note that the eyes in these previews are messed up. I have no idea how to fix this. If someone could help me, then that would be great.
Transformation. I'll likely change the rock to something else. This is a placeholder at the moment. It's likely I'll use this if I can't find anything else to use.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Mega Charizard X Special Attack. Draco Meteor.
In the Pokemon Games, Charizard may not be able to learn Draco Meteor. But this Charizard is special (lolhax). This move is powerful, but the main drawback of this move is that your Mega Evolution ends automatically when you use it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
now that there is a fine example of brawl modification
lol you choosed probably one of the few main dragon moves charizard cant learn lol
still charizard x is all about phisical contact so its moveset should be up and personal and less special distant oriented imo.
Regarding Side Special, what should I do?
A.) Keep Rock Smash (vBrawl).
B.) Use Heat Wave (P:M).
C.) Something else.
Quote from: Carnage on March 05, 2014, 10:49:01 PM
lol you choosed probably one of the few main dragon moves charizard cant learn lol
still charizard x is all about phisical contact so its moveset should be up and personal and less special distant oriented imo.
Don't worry. Draco Meteor will be the only Special move Mega Charizard X will be using.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 05, 2014, 11:03:14 PM
Regarding Side Special, what should I do?
A.) Keep Rock Smash (vBrawl).
B.) Use Heat Wave (P:M).
C.) Something else.
Don't worry. Draco Meteor will be the only Special move Mega Charizard X will be using.
what about a powerful claw atack to look like dragon claw? it would have the same utility as rock smash but it would look fresh and act like bowser side special in ssbm
Also you said your wii doesnt read discs anymore so why dont you download a ssbb iso and run it trough usbloader gx like pal users(like me) and manny other users do?
Quote from: Carnage on March 05, 2014, 11:11:27 PM
what about a powerful claw atack to look like dragon claw? it would have the same utility as rock smash but it would look fresh and act like bowser side special in ssbm
Possibly. But it's likely I'll have the Specials be different for Charizard and Mega Charizard X.
Quote from: Carnage on March 05, 2014, 11:11:27 PM
Also you said your wii doesnt read discs anymore so why dont you download a ssbb iso and run it trough usbloader gx like pal users(like me) and manny other users do?
I don't have a USB Drive.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 06, 2014, 12:10:48 AM
Possibly. But it's likely I'll have the Specials be different for Charizard and Mega Charizard X.
I don't have a USB Drive.
srs?everyone has a usb stick no need for a hdd really just need a stick that can hold 8 gb and format it to fat32, heck you can buy atleast here any usb stick with 16 gb under 15 euros
Quote from: Carnage on March 06, 2014, 01:03:29 AM
srs?everyone has a usb stick no need for a hdd really just need a stick that can hold 8 gb and format it to fat32, heck you can buy atleast here any usb stick with 16 gb under 15 euros
Yes, I'm serious. I don't have any money. :I
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 06, 2014, 01:21:02 AM
Yes, I'm serious. I don't have any money. :I
You're down in FL, right?
#livinginatouristtrap amirite?
:notimp: gotta love the prices...
Quote from: Zack Fair on March 06, 2014, 01:28:38 AM
You're down in FL, right?
#livinginatouristtrap amirite?
:notimp: gotta love the prices...
(http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/h/u/hurrplz.png?1)
To be honest, I liked it much better when I was in VT. It was my mom's reasoning to move down here, but that's a story best kept in silence.
A bit of an update for my "Enhanced" Charizard.
-Charizard now has 6 Jumps. I'm experimenting with variables to make this as balanced as possible.
-Charizard keeps his vBrawl Forward Air, Heat Wave. But with a major buff. Reduced Landing lag, Interrupt Frame, and Wind Hitboxes make this move a great gimp to recovering foes. I might have to reduce the knockback a bit though.
-Glide Attack, Side Smash, Up Smash, Down Smash, Dash Attack, Neutral Air, Back Air, Down Air, and Up Special edited to match P:M's Charizard.
-Charizard keeps his Side and Down Tilts. Side Tilt gets a speedup.
-Mega Charizard X's attacks gain a damage boost of 1.35*, alongside Super Armor and changed attacks.
-Mega Charizard X's Forward Air, Side Tilt, and Down Tilt change to match P:M Charizard.
The only issues I'm having so far is having to disable Pokemon Trainer's GFX in order to get Charizard's custom GFX to work, File size, and the eyes (that I have asked for help with 3 times already).
Would anyone here like to play around with my current edits for a bit?
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 07, 2014, 02:24:38 AM
A bit of an update for my "Enhanced" Charizard.
-Charizard now has 6 Jumps. I'm experimenting with variables to make this as balanced as possible.
-Charizard keeps his vBrawl Forward Air, Heat Wave. But with a major buff. Reduced Landing lag, Interrupt Frame, and Wind Hitboxes make this move a great gimp to recovering foes. I might have to reduce the knockback a bit though.
-Glide Attack, Side Smash, Up Smash, Down Smash, Dash Attack, Neutral Air, Back Air, Down Air, and Up Special edited to match P:M's Charizard.
-Charizard keeps his Side and Down Tilts. Side Tilt gets a speedup.
-Mega Charizard X's attacks gain a damage boost of 1.35*, alongside Super Armor and changed attacks.
-Mega Charizard X's Forward Air, Side Tilt, and Down Tilt change to match P:M Charizard.
The only issues I'm having so far is having to disable Pokemon Trainer's GFX in order to get Charizard's custom GFX to work, File size, and the eyes (that I have asked for help with 3 times already).
Would anyone here like to play around with my current edits for a bit?
i could try it and maybe i can see if i can find out why the eyes are like that
Quote from: Carnage on March 07, 2014, 11:28:10 AM
i could try it and maybe i can see if i can find out why the eyes are like that
Alright. I'll send you the files whenever I can.
New Side Special.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Edit: Charizard's Mega Evolution mechanic has been reworked. There will be a Super Meter for all 3 versions.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I also have some dire news...
I'm approaching the file size limit for this PSA (~180 KB is the max for Charizard. I'm at 178 KB). So I'm either going to have to cut corners for the Pokemon Trainer version, or port Charizard over someone else.
porting charizard over someone elese would actually be a good idea imo, you would gain lots of filesize to work with and we can port reff and stuff now if you need reff, my guesses would have been pit or mk since they keep the glide, and with pit you actualy have a true projectyle to work with if you want to do a new neutral b for charizard, and his FS could be easily turn into a draco meteor by changing the flying guys to rocks and add so more speed and explosion on contact or somthing :P
Quote from: Carnage on March 08, 2014, 09:54:46 AM
porting charizard over someone elese would actually be a good idea imo, you would gain lots of filesize to work with and we can port reff and stuff now if you need reff, my guesses would have been pit or mk since they keep the glide, and with pit you actualy have a true projectyle to work with if you want to do a new neutral b for charizard, and his FS could be easily turn into a draco meteor by changing the flying guys to rocks and add so more speed and explosion on contact or somthing :P
porting Charizard wouldnt be hard if he would get new attacks
also, I think you missed that adding true glide/multijump/crawl is possible so he can take anyone he want and still have charizards glide
True Multi Jumping and True Glide (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_8ktIxFntI#ws)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66724.msg1235757#msg1235757 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66724.msg1235757#msg1235757)
Quote from: pikazz on March 08, 2014, 10:51:23 AM
porting Charizard wouldnt be hard if he would get new attacks
also, I think you missed that adding true glide/multijump/crawl is possible so he can take anyone he want and still have charizards glide
True Multi Jumping and True Glide (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_8ktIxFntI#ws)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66724.msg1235757#msg1235757 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66724.msg1235757#msg1235757)
i didnt miss it but its way easier to already use a character that already has everything set up, i mean why wouldnt he choose to port over a char that already has everything? since he is gonna port it anyway instead of putting it on a char that has nothing and has to hex everything?
that is good if your not porting the model like doing a mario psa on mario and waiting glide on mario but if your really porting then i dont see a reason to not choose a character that already has those atributtes and are brawlexable :P
Quote from: Carnage on March 08, 2014, 11:02:16 AM
i didnt miss it but its way easier to already use a character that already has everything set up, i mean why wouldnt he choose to port over a char that already has everything? since he is gonna port it anyway instead of putting it on a char that has nothing and has to hex everything?
that is good if your not porting the model like doing a mario psa on mario and waiting glide on mario but if your really porting then i dont see a reason to not choose a character that already has those atributtes and are brawlexable :P
true that, but I was thinking if he wanted some special attrebuts or articles too now so he can be more flexible with his choice
Well Pit would be a great idea, since his max file size is around 524 KB. He also has a BrawlEx module.
Carnage's idea for replacing Pit's Centaurians with rocks is a great idea as well. My only issue would be thinking of something to do with his projectile. If only it were possible to port Articles. ;-; Then I could port Charizard's Flamethrower over something else.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 08, 2014, 02:09:07 PM
Well Pit would be a great idea, since his max file size is around 524 KB. He also has a BrawlEx module.
Carnage's idea for replacing Pit's Centaurians with rocks is a great idea as well. My only issue would be thinking of something to do with his projectile. If only it were possible to port Articles. ;-; Then I could port Charizard's Flamethrower over something else.
you could probably code a fake flamethrower it would take some time but its not impossible or make a new neutral b using pits arrow like fire blast? i think fire balst with the gfx on the pokemon trainer FS would be preety cool ,and yeah if you do port the model use an enemy effect.pac like me and nebulon are doing on his pack for brawlex so he doesnt have gfx glitches when fighting the original pit or other pit ports like goku/waluigi and such
Also take note that if a Mega Charizard Y is ever put into Brawl, then I'll add that onto this PSA as well.
Quote from: Carnage on March 08, 2014, 07:04:54 PM
you could probably code a fake flamethrower it would take some time but its not impossible or make a new neutral b using pits arrow like fire blast? i think fire balst with the gfx on the pokemon trainer FS would be preety cool
Possibly, but I'll need to make an alternate Neutral Special for Mega Charizard X (maybe Dragon Dance) and possibly a standard Final Smash for Charizard (maybe Blast Burn).
Quote from: Carnage on March 08, 2014, 07:04:54 PM
and yeah if you do port the model use an enemy effect.pac like me and nebulon are doing on his pack for brawlex so he doesnt have gfx glitches when fighting the original pit or other pit ports like goku/waluigi and such
Of course.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 08, 2014, 07:15:32 PM
Also take note that if a Mega Charizard Y is ever put into Brawl, then I'll add that onto this PSA as well.
Possibly, but I'll need to make an alternate Neutral Special for Mega Charizard X (maybe Dragon Dance) and possibly a standard Final Smash for Charizard (maybe Blast Burn).
Of course.
i would really wan charizard x neutral special to be a dragon claw you know chargable like marth/naruto neutral special and when you let go they would go abit foward slashing
Quote from: Carnage on March 08, 2014, 07:25:52 PM
i would really wan charizard x neutral special to be a dragon claw you know chargable like marth/naruto neutral special and when you let go they would go abit foward slashing
Technically, I have Dragon Claw as Forward Air.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 08, 2014, 07:31:02 PM
Technically, I have Dragon Claw as Forward Air.
still a chargable claw atack would be preety cool imo
Raptor has been slightly updated with a BrawlEx slot...
And more importantly...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
did nano helped you fix the eyes on charizard?
Quote from: Carnage on March 11, 2014, 09:09:55 PM
did nano helped you fix the eyes on charizard?
Yes.
It was apparently a simple fix. He also fixed the issue of him being invisible during shielding.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 11, 2014, 09:12:34 PM
Yes.
It was apparently a simple fix. It also fixed the issue of him being invisible during shielding.
like i told a model importer can see the fixes a miles away as you can see on psa codding :P when we do a thing for a ling time its easy to spot the mistakes right away xD
so have you decided if your porting him over pit or not?
Quote from: Carnage on March 11, 2014, 09:17:47 PM
so have you decided if your porting him over pit or not?
Possibly.
Though I did think of a Final Smash for standard Charizard for if I do port him over Pit.
It would basically be Tormod's Evolved Charizard's Final Smash.
Though I will inevitably have to port him over Pit when the Mega Charizard Y model is done.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 11, 2014, 09:21:03 PM
Possibly.
Though I did think of a Final Smash for standard Charizard for if I do port him over Pit.
It would basically be Tormod's Evolved Charizard's Final Smash.
Though I will inevitably have to port him over Pit when the Mega Charizard Y model is done.
yeah pokemon trainer psas dont like filesize at all pit has a preety decent one tough
Quote from: Carnage on March 11, 2014, 09:26:13 PM
yeah pokemon trainer psas dont like filesize at all pit has a preety decent one tough
Pit's file size limit for his PSA is about 524 KB. That's 344 more KB (than Charizard's 180 KB) I get to work with. :P
Mega Charizard X recolors by yours truly with some help/feedback from SJS, Marioking64DS, and _Data_Drain_.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
no shiny texture?
Quote from: Carnage on March 12, 2014, 07:34:04 PM
no shiny texture?
There's already a Shiny Mega Charizard X on the Vault.
thats right i forgot this is the same model as nano charizard so we can use their textures on the vault aswhell
In game previews of the recolors.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 12, 2014, 08:26:37 PM
In game previews of the recolors.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hmm... I like. Just, the white one needs to be a bit darker... He's way too bright, IMO.
Quote from: Akeno on March 12, 2014, 08:31:37 PM
Hmm... I like. Just, the white one needs to be a bit darker... He's way too bright, IMO.
Marioking64DS suggested putting a spec map on the white one (so I might have to darken it slightly), and dub it "Holy Zard X". :P
Which I haven't attempted yet. :I
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 12, 2014, 08:35:54 PM
Marioking64DS suggested putting a spec map on the white one (so I might have to darken it slightly), and dub it "Holy Zard X". :P Which I haven't attempted yet. :I
Lol... Dat Alt name...
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 12, 2014, 08:35:54 PM
Which I haven't attempted yet. :I
Lazy :V
Anyways, nice recolors you've got there. And nice idea in general for Charizard. Will definitely be keeping a close eye on its progress.
So who here wants to play around and/or make a preview video for this PSA?
It's not done yet, though I'd like at least one video preview, but my computer isn't powerful enough.
Quote from: Zack Fair on March 12, 2014, 09:40:09 PM
Lazy :V
u wot m8? >:v I'll rek u!
Quote from: Zack Fair on March 12, 2014, 09:40:09 PM
Anyways, nice recolors you've got there. And nice idea in general for Charizard. Will definitely be keeping a close eye on its progress.
Thanks. \o0o/
Quote from: Akeno on March 12, 2014, 09:34:51 PM
Lol... Dat Alt name...
Eat your heart out, Helix.
I'll do a preview! Totally not doing this just for Holy Zard X
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 12, 2014, 10:37:51 PM
I'll do a preview! Totally not doing this just for Holy Zard X
Lol.
Alright. I'll send you a link in a bit.
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 12, 2014, 10:37:51 PM
I'll do a preview! Totally not doing this just for Holy Zard X
Lol... I already see an alt coming from you :>.>:
Kudos to Kitsu-chan for this preview video.
Brawl Hacks - Mega Charizard X (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1AYCQGDsnk#ws)
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 13, 2014, 02:30:32 AM
Kudos to Kitsu-chan for this preview video.
Brawl Hacks - Mega Charizard X (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1AYCQGDsnk#ws)
Finally a "sort of" Final Smash for Charizard.
Dat grab glitch tho
Quote from: Zack Fair on March 13, 2014, 02:36:41 AMDat grab glitch tho
That's due to the Model Changers not loading when thrown.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 13, 2014, 02:42:59 AM
That's due to the Model Changers not loading when thrown.
Yeah, I know you've been having problem with that.
this issue is really wierd every character i know that uses model changers never disapears they revert back to the 0 model changer maybe this will be fixed when you port him? also i dont think its good to make the camera follow you when you transform since its not a FS and there may be other 3 ppl fighting on the screen imo.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 13, 2014, 02:42:59 AM
That's due to the Model Changers not loading when thrown.
the model changer should be a easy fix actually, on what subaction did you put it in?
the rock looks kind of boring, i'd suggest to make it spin or do something with it...
the transforming back looks really cool, it's actually kind of hard to notice it's changing... xD
Quote from: Carnage on March 13, 2014, 08:43:54 AM
also i dont think its good to make the camera follow you when you transform since its not a FS and there may be other 3 ppl fighting on the screen imo.
I have the screen zoom to make it look more dynamic.
Quote from: pikazz on March 13, 2014, 09:19:27 AM
the model changer should be a easy fix actually, on what subaction did you put it in?
I have the Model changers in every Sub Action, except the Thrown Sub Actions, since those didn't work, and only caused issues.
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 13, 2014, 10:33:52 AMthe rock looks kind of boring, i'd suggest to make it spin or do something with it...
the transforming back looks really cool, it's actually kind of hard to notice it's changing... xD
I'm not sure if I can find a more suitable GFX to use. :\
have you put it inside a Subaction called "DamageFace" or "DamageBody", they controlling your character hurtface during you being thrown
also, about the mega stone. you can try using Kirbys GFX when he turns into stone and exist it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V3FSz2p8Qg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V3FSz2p8Qg)
if you did it right it could look something like this
Quote from: pikazz on March 13, 2014, 03:35:16 PM
have you put it inside a Subaction called "DamageFace" or "DamageBody", they controlling your character hurtface during you being thrown
I put it in the DamageWing and DamageTail Sub Actions, and it works for the most part.
He's still invisible during these Special Throws, despite me having the proper coding in those Sub Actions (the Sub Actions those throws use).
-Wario's Bite.
-Ganondorf's ground Flame Choke.
-Snake's Throws.
-Diddy Kong's Monkey Flip throws.
Quote from: pikazz on March 13, 2014, 03:35:16 PM
also, about the mega stone. you can try using Kirbys GFX when he turns into stone and exist it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V3FSz2p8Qg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V3FSz2p8Qg)
if you did it right it could look something like this
I'll look into that.
only problem is that no matter that you put into the thrown subaction, it will never work cause the one who will be grabbed will be using that subaction.
example if Mario throwing Luigi up, luigi will use Marios uThrown Subaction
so, I think how to fix it is to have Actionoverride on the action ID that is for the Grab ID (example warios chomp) and give it directly on the Action
Quote from: pikazz on March 13, 2014, 04:01:56 PM
only problem is that no matter that you put into the thrown subaction, it will never work cause the one who will be grabbed will be using that subaction.
example if Mario throwing Luigi up, luigi will use Marios uThrown Subaction
so, I think how to fix it is to have Actionoverride on the action ID that is for the Grab ID (example warios chomp) and give it directly on the Action
Would you like me to send you the files, so you can take a look?
You're making Xenomorph, perhaps, right? If you choose to cancel it, mind if I take over? I just watched the movie again after X years and I've pretty much become obsessed with it. XD
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 26, 2014, 06:03:33 PMYou're making Xenomorph, perhaps, right? If you choose to cancel it, mind if I take over? I just watched the movie again after X years and I've pretty much become obsessed with it. XD
The reason Xenomorph is on hold is because Pervy is still busy with this modeling stuff, so he can't get to finishing the rig at the moment.
Though once he does, that's the project I want to resume on most. :P
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 26, 2014, 06:52:46 PM
The reason Xenomorph is on hold is because Pervy is still busy with this modeling stuff, so he can't get to finishing the rig at the moment.
Though once he does, that's the project I want to resume on most. :P
Gotcha. All right then. Best of luck, man.
I got word from Pervy that he should be able to work on my Xenomorph model fixes soon.
In the meantime, I would like to announce that I will be yet again revamping Scizor.
Why?
Because v2 is a mess. Also Mega Scizor is a thing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
dont make a special move heal srs the problem with heal moves is that they are either useless or OP and since no character in brawl has pure heal moves it just doesnt fell right for ssbb,imo super power should be the only option
also what happened to mega charizard x did you dropped the moveset?
Quote from: Carnage on March 27, 2014, 09:55:41 PM
dont make a special move heal srs the problem with heal moves is that they are either useless or OP and since no character in brawl has pure heal moves it just doesnt fell right for ssbb,imo super power should be the only option
Superpower it is then.
Quote from: Carnage on March 27, 2014, 09:55:41 PM
also what happened to mega charizard x did you dropped the moveset?
I'm waiting for that Mega Charizard Y model to be ported before I resume work on that PSA.
will it be a pure mega scizor psa or oyu will have normal scizor below for transform?
Quote from: Carnage on March 27, 2014, 10:19:54 PM
will it be a pure mega scizor psa or oyu will have normal scizor below for transform?
Scizor will be able to turn into Mega Scizor after kicking enough butt. Just like my Enhanced Charizard.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 27, 2014, 10:21:30 PM
Scizor will be able to turn into Mega Scizor after kicking enough butt. Just like my Enhanced Charizard.
that is nice you should just release this versions also by themselves on the vault like charizard to charizard x on fs eyes and scizor to mega scizor on Fseyes
Quote from: Carnage on March 27, 2014, 10:23:30 PM
that is nice you should just release this versions also by themselves on the vault like charizard to charizard x on fs eyes and scizor to mega scizor on Fseyes
I could do that at a later time.
I just tried out the Raptor PSA you've made and I gotta say that it's pretty good for a beta. I can't wait for it to be finished! I really want to try it out! ^_^
KJP, so i bring my BrawlEx sd card to my school on tuesdays to play with a lot of people who love the hacks. Two really good players played. One raptor, the other the OP Sephiroth PS. Raptor won. Now he is called Raptor Jesus at my school, and is everyone favorite character. :P
Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 30, 2014, 02:11:57 AM
KJP, so i bring my BrawlEx sd card to my school on tuesdays to play with a lot of people who love the hacks. Two really good players played. One raptor, the other the OP Sephiroth PS. Raptor won. Now he is called Raptor Jesus at my school, and is everyone favorite character. :P
Lol... Raptor ate an amputee angel xD
I wish people in my school liked SSBB Hacks...
Would anyone agree that a Garchomp model would go well with this PSA? Because that'd be awesome IMO.
Quote from: JarodLH on March 30, 2014, 05:43:10 AM
Would anyone agree that a Garchomp model would go well with this PSA? Because that'd be awesome IMO.
Maybe... A Tyranitar would be awesome too... but if we're going that way, we can ask him all the pokémons... Lol.
A Jigglypuff would be beast :p
Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 30, 2014, 10:46:30 AM
Maybe... A Tyranitar would be awesome too... but if we're going that way, we can ask him all the pokémons... Lol.
A Jigglypuff would be beast :p
There's only 700+ Pokemons.
That ain't so bad!
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 30, 2014, 10:55:03 AM
There's only 700+ Pokemons.
That ain't so bad!
That makes over 700 alts... Lol... Don't the recolors for every alt...
Quote from: JarodLH on March 30, 2014, 02:05:59 AM
I just tried out the Raptor PSA you've made and I gotta say that it's pretty good for a beta. I can't wait for it to be finished! I really want to try it out! ^_^
Thanks.
I'm glad you like it. \o0o/
Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 30, 2014, 02:11:57 AMKJP, so i bring my BrawlEx sd card to my school on tuesdays to play with a lot of people who love the hacks. Two really good players played. One raptor, the other the OP Sephiroth PS. Raptor won. Now he is called Raptor Jesus at my school, and is everyone favorite character. :P
Maybe I should make a Raptor Jesus alt. :P
Quote from: JarodLH on March 30, 2014, 05:43:10 AM
Would anyone agree that a Garchomp model would go well with this PSA? Because that'd be awesome IMO.
A Garchomp alt for Raptor? That wouldn't really make much sense.
My planned alts are Raptor Jesus, Turok Raptor, and Primal Carnage Novaraptor.
Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 30, 2014, 10:46:30 AM
Maybe... A Tyranitar would be awesome too... but if we're going that way, we can ask him all the pokémons... Lol.
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 30, 2014, 10:55:03 AM
There's only 700+ Pokemons.
That ain't so bad!
Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 30, 2014, 11:40:02 AM
That makes over 700 alts... Lol... Don't the recolors for every alt...
:>.>:
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 30, 2014, 01:30:06 PM
Thanks.
I'm glad you like it. \o0o/
Maybe I should make a Raptor Jesus alt. :P
A Garchomp alt for Raptor? That wouldn't really make much sense.
I shall try him this afternoon and give you my opinion too.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 30, 2014, 01:30:06 PM:>.>:
Randomness is awesomeness xD
Don't you agree?
Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 30, 2014, 01:40:01 PM
I shall try him this afternoon and give you my opinion too.
Cool. I'll be looking forward to your feedback. \o0o/
Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 30, 2014, 01:40:01 PM
Randomness is awesomeness xD
Don't you agree?
:>.>: Maybe...
Tits.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 30, 2014, 01:49:24 PM
Cool. I'll be looking forward to your feedback. \o0o/
Alright :)
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 30, 2014, 01:49:24 PM:>.>: Maybe...
Tits.
Yes.
Tits are better, indeed
Even though Pervy hasn't done the fixes for Xenomorph, that doesn't mean I can't start animating.
Here's a still from Wait1.
(http://i.imgur.com/n7UMq40.png)
The things I need to work on most are the arms and the tail, but mainly the tail.
The current Animation is very basic for an Idle Animation. Similar to my Raptor Idle. Just a simple up and down movement.
Though this is what I'm aiming for:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Current Recolor plans:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Current Alt plans:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
thought for sure you would do a heinrich color scheme from conker (not much a difference bu still)
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 30, 2014, 11:58:27 PMthought for sure you would do a heinrich color scheme from conker (not much a difference bu still)
Heinrich would work better as an Alt.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 30, 2014, 01:30:06 PM
Maybe I should make a Raptor Jesus alt. :P
:P you totally should
Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 31, 2014, 12:16:20 AM
:P you totally should
If you know someone who could model a Jesus robe onto the Raptor model and do the needed texture work, then I would gladly rig it.
I think I should bump this again.
Unfortunately, I have made no progress on any of my PSAs. I have been putting my efforts into Waluigi (I'm the PSA coder for the infamous Waluigi PSA)
I also have another character in planning. He's from a game that's somewhat growing in popularity.
Who is he, you ask?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Smash Attacks-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Aerials-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Throws-
*In Progress*
-Specials-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Alts:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
So what are your thoughts on this?[/spoiler]
ISAAC!
I've played the game once. It was... creepy.
Oh bollocks.
I forgot my 4th Anniversary on the Forums was over a week ago. ;-;
Though surprisingly, I'm inching my way towards working on Raptor a bit more. I'm working on the grabbed Animations, so I'll see if I can fix that issue with Snake.
I must day I loved the Raptor you sent me. Can't wait to check out the finished product!
You should continue with T-Rex.
Regarding the Ridley collaboration, I'm afraid to say that it's gonna be canceled. Gamma has been too busy with his life and school.
Regarding Xenomorph, Pervy has done a bit of work, but still isn't done yet.
Things have been up and down for Raptor.
So currently, I'm putting my time into Waluigi.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 09, 2014, 03:19:37 PM
You should continue with T-Rex.
I haven't really had much motivation to continue T-Rex.
Aw, too bad. I was looking forward to the Ridley collab. D: Oh, well. It's not the end of the world.
Maybe next semester guys. I'm in all 400-level classes and the workload is a bit of a burden, but next semester is all gen-eds, and no classes Tuesday/Thursday, so yeah, plenty of time to screw around.
Till then, look forward to KJP's other projects.
you should probably do greninja xD
Shame alot of your recent projects didnt went foward.
ridley cancelled becuase lack of time to animate.
deoxys cancelled becuase the other forms werent made.
Xeno is still in the shop being repaired.
charizard with mega transform also got on hold.
its a shame everyone of this projects had an amazing potencial :S
Quote from: Carnage on April 09, 2014, 04:48:19 PMyou should probably do greninja xD
That's a good idea, but I'm not too much a fan of Demon_Of_Elru's models. I believe Tormod sent me a PM a while ago, saying he would like to make a Greninja model. But I haven't heard from him in a while, so I might as well use the one on the Vault.
Quote from: Gravity on April 09, 2014, 04:47:10 PMMaybe next semester guys. I'm in all 400-level classes and the workload is a bit of a burden, but next semester is all gen-eds, and no classes Tuesday/Thursday, so yeah, plenty of time to screw around.
School is such a bummer. ;-;
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 09, 2014, 05:10:53 PM
That's a good idea, but I'm not too much a fan of Demon_Of_Elru's models. I believe Tormod sent me a PM a while ago, saying he would like to make a Greninja model. But I haven't heard from him in a while, so I might as well use the one on the Vault.
School is such a bummer. ;-;
even if tormod ends up doing it he will likley also rigg it over sheik so everything you do will also work for another model, the only problem i saw with the one on the vault was the fingers arent rigged but that is porbably better since his fingers being connected with those menbranes would have messed up big time most likely when animated.
Quote from: Carnage on April 09, 2014, 05:13:39 PM
even if tormod ends up doing it he will likley also rigg it over sheik so everything you do will also work for another model, the only problem i saw with the one on the vault was the fingers arent rigged but that is porbably better since his fingers being connected with those menbranes would have messed up big time most likely when animated.
I can always add bones to animate both the fingers and the webbing. This is a PSA afterall. I have bone freedom.
Though I did take a look at the one on the Vault, and I do not like the way things are rigged.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 12, 2014, 06:50:26 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Just perfect. :3
But why is T-Rex over Pikachu o.O
Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 12, 2014, 07:24:08 PM
But why is T-Rex over Pikachu o.O
Bone reference issues. T-Rex had too few bones to port over a character with a higher bone count (even if I were to add Dummy Bones). Though Pikachu has a BrawlEx module, so things should be fine.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 12, 2014, 07:26:28 PM
Bone reference issues. T-Rex had too few bones to port over a character with a higher bone count (even if I were to add Dummy Bones). Though Pikachu has a BrawlEx module, so things should be fine.
WAAAAAY better.
Now I can have Yoshi, T-Rex and Raptor.
Will T-Rex now have SFX?
If he has, he should have them over Rayquaza (for BrawlEx).
That, or Meta-Ridley.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 12, 2014, 07:54:40 PM
Will T-Rex now have SFX?
Like Raptor, I want someone to rip the sound effects from Warpath: Jurassic Park for T-Rex and Megaraptor.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 12, 2014, 06:50:26 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This pleases me :D
And the size looks great in my opinion. Happy to hear he will go over a portable character like pika, that's great.
I can't wait to see this bad boy finished :D
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 12, 2014, 07:57:48 PM
Like Raptor, I want someone to rip the sound effects from Warpath: Jurassic Park for T-Rex and Megaraptor.
I sent you a Jurassic Park SFX pack while ago.
And the T-Rex SFX sound quite good.
I can make the SFX pack since I now know how to make them work in Gecko.
The bad thing is the SFX ID changing in PSA. I can replace everything except of the Final Smash sounds, Tilts and low SFX.
Holy [censored], T-Rex is huge. This is your Boss PSA if I recall correctly, right? Looks intimidating.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 15, 2014, 04:56:32 PMHoly [censored], T-Rex is huge.
And people said Ridley was big. ^-^
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 15, 2014, 04:56:32 PMThis is your Boss PSA if I recall correctly, right?
Yes.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 15, 2014, 04:56:32 PMLooks intimidating.
Thanks. That's what I was aiming for.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 13, 2014, 03:04:31 AMI sent you a Jurassic Park SFX pack while ago.
And the T-Rex SFX sound quite good.
I can make the SFX pack since I now know how to make them work in Gecko.
The bad thing is the SFX ID changing in PSA. I can replace everything except of the Final Smash sounds, Tilts and low SFX.
Those sounds are too long in length.
The reason why I'd like the Warpath sounds is because they're much shorter in comparison to the film.
kjp finaly someone made a charizard y model by editing charizard from brawl you now can continue and make the psa you wanted over pit of solo charizard with 2 mega evos xD
Quote from: Carnage on April 15, 2014, 11:18:29 PM
kjp finaly someone made a charizard y model by editing charizard from brawl you now can continue and make the psa you wanted over pit of solo charizard with 2 mega evos xD
I saw.
And the model looks quite nice. The wings could use some touch ups, but I'll still use it.
Now that Mega Charizard Y is out, I will merge it with my current model, port it over Pit, use a BrawlEx slot, and give it Charizard's Sound Bank.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 15, 2014, 11:23:51 PM
I saw.
And the model looks quite nice. The wings could use some touch ups, but I'll still use it.
Now that Mega Charizard Y is out, I will merge it with my current model, port it over Pit, use a BrawlEx slot, and give it Charizard's Sound Bank.
seems to be a preety nice idea for a solo charizard moveset like ssb4 and your side B you already had its preety much ssb4 charizard side b lol
Ugh...
Never mind...
I just took a look at the model, and the rigging is horrible in many places...
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 15, 2014, 11:44:25 PM
Ugh...
Never mind...
I just took a look at the model, and the rigging is horrible in many places...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm also going to update Mega Zard X with a new face.
Quote from: Nαno on April 16, 2014, 12:41:35 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm also going to update Mega Zard X with a new face.
(http://i.imgur.com/NUyttbn.gif)
Would you mind making a version with Charizard, Megazard Y, and Megazard X merged into one? You're free to use the files I sent you earlier for that.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 16, 2014, 12:50:14 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/NUyttbn.gif)
Would you mind making a version with Charizard, Megazard Y, and Megazard X merged into one? You're free to use the files I sent you earlier for that.
Yeah sure, I can do that
Quote from: Nαno on April 16, 2014, 01:25:40 AM
Yeah sure, I can do that
Aww yeah.
Thanks a bunch, Nano. \o0o/
Thank you based Nano
nano to the rescue xD it would also be amazing if you fixed the flippers on his arms since they arent exactly like that on X and Y.
When Nano comes, problems flee.
While I wait for Nano, I've decided to get P:M's Mewtwo working with vBrawl perfectly. The only issue is Mewtwo having Lucario's Wall cling and Attack100 T-Posing. But both of these issues are easily fixed with BrawlEx.
Expect a release soon. The only thing I can't really do are the Cosmetics, since I don't really know how to new cosmetics. :\
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 16, 2014, 09:54:57 PM
While I wait for Nano, I've decided to get P:M's Mewtwo working with vBrawl perfectly. The only issue is Mewtwo having Lucario's Wall cling and Attack100 T-Posing. But both of these issues are easily fixed with BrawlEx.
Expect a release soon. The only thing I can't really do are the Cosmetics, since I don't really know how to new cosmetics. :\
We can just use Nebulon's pack and replace that Mewtwo with yours.
Okay. Everything is all set for vBrawl Mewtwo. Take note that this is for BrawlEx only. I'll specify some things in the upload.
Another thing to take note of is there is one GFX issue. That GFX issue is Mewtwo's Shadow Ball GFX randomly enlarges, but it's fully functional. It's likely a BrawlEx slot issue, since this issue never occurred when I was testing over Lucario's slot.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 16, 2014, 10:19:01 PM
We can just use Nebulon's pack and replace that Mewtwo with yours.
Alright then.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 16, 2014, 11:36:25 PM
Another thing to take note of is there is one GFX issue. That GFX issue is Mewtwo's Shadow Ball GFX randomly enlarges, but it's fully functional.
Nebulon's Mewtwo has the same GFX issue.
Happens rarely, specially when facing Lucario (because the Aura Sphere grows when he is damaged).
So, no problem.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203252 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203252)
vBrawl Mewtwo is released!
Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 16, 2014, 11:42:44 PM
Nebulon's Mewtwo has the same GFX issue.
Happens rarely, specially when facing Lucario (because the Aura Sphere grows when he is damaged).
So, no problem.
Oh. Well that's relieving to know that I;m not the only one with the issue.
does he hover? and can he use assistrophys, hammers coreectly?
Quote from: Carnage on April 17, 2014, 12:10:56 AM
does he hover? and can he use assistrophys, hammers coreectly?
^This.
And does his GFX work flawlessly when facing Lucario or any other Lucario clone?
Or do they mess?
Re-download again, guys. I forgot to include an important SFX file.
Quote from: Carnage on April 17, 2014, 12:10:56 AM
does he hover? and can he use assistrophys, hammers coreectly?
Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 17, 2014, 12:34:25 AM
^This.
And does his GFX work flawlessly when facing Lucario or any other Lucario clone?
Yes.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 12:38:04 AM
Re-download again, guys. I forgot to include an important SFX file.
Yes.
Yes what? :P
Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 17, 2014, 01:17:53 AM
Yes what? :P
I forgot to edit the quote. Look at my post again. :P
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 01:20:21 AM
I forgot to edit the quote. Look at my post again. :P
All right, it's testing time!
Hey KJP, just out of curiosity, considering that you've made a BrawlEx compatible PSA, is there any chance of ever making a BrawlEx version of your Silver? It would be great to give him his own slot.
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 17, 2014, 01:36:48 AM
Hey KJP, just out of curiosity, considering that you've made a BrawlEx compatible PSA, is there any chance of ever making a BrawlEx version of your Silver? It would be great to give him his own slot.
I cannot, because there are no Ex rels for Falco nor Diddy Kong. :-\
Though I would like to make a proper revamp sometime, but that won't for a while.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 01:42:00 AM
I cannot, because there are no Ex rels for Falco nor Diddy Kong. :-
Though I would like to make a proper revamp sometime, but that won't for a while.
Somebody needs to port Silver over Sonic or another so we can clone him.
Post Merge: April 17, 2014, 02:02:46 AM
Oh oh.
I just noticed that Mewtwo's Side Taunt needs the Wii-Mote SFX.
Nebulon's pack uses them to make the characters' Announcer call.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 17, 2014, 01:57:33 AM
Somebody needs to port Silver over Sonic or another so we can clone him.
That's exactly what I'm still waiting for, such a great PSA deserves it's own spot.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 01:42:00 AM
I cannot, because there are no Ex rels for Falco nor Diddy Kong. :-\
Though I would like to make a proper revamp sometime, but that won't for a while.
In case this interests you, renaming SouthCraft's port over Falco to Lucario works almost perfectly, except that in some animations Silver just flips. By that I mean he's looking at the opponent and in some animations he starts facing the screen. Just throwing that out here. Yup, I've tried to several times to make him work with the avaiable BrawlEx's modules. xD
That revamp you've mentioned sounds pretty interesting, considering how much you've improved since Silver's release. Looking foward to that. :)
One super freeze issue came:
Freezes as soon as I press Neutral B.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 17, 2014, 02:14:57 AM
One super freeze issue came:
Freezes as soon as I press Neutral B.
Well that's odd. Shadow Ball works just fine with me. :-\
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 17, 2014, 02:14:36 AMThat revamp you've mentioned sounds pretty interesting, considering how much you've improved since Silver's release. Looking foward to that. :)
Yeah, thanks. :)
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 02:18:54 AM
Well that's odd. Shadow Ball works just fine with me. :-\
Yeah, thanks. :)
Well, IDK what happened, but I just started a match against Lucario, and it froze as soon as I pressed B.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 17, 2014, 02:21:09 AM
Well, IDK what happened, but I just started a match against Lucario, and it froze as soon as I pressed B.
You must be using an outdated version of BrawlEx.
Though I am using Dolphin, so I'll test on my Wii tomorrow.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 02:24:57 AM
You must be using an outdated version of BrawlEx.
Though I am using Dolphin, so I'll test on my Wii tomorrow.
I'm using the latest version (now edited) of Nebulon's pack.
Are you testing it on Dolphin? That might be the reason.
Dolphin-made PSA's tempt to glitch or crash when tested on the Wii.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 17, 2014, 02:26:28 AM
I'm using the latest version (now edited) of Nebulon's pack.
Are you testing it on Dolphin? That might be the reason.
Dolphin-made PSA's tempt to glitch or crash when tested on the Wii.
Yes. I did test on Dolphin. But like I said before, I'll test on my Wii tomorrow.
@Wii Remote SFX + Announcer Call: I updated to include those .sawnd files recently.
well i didnt test it but i will probably stick with nebulon mewtwo on his pack since he has custom sfx over an enemy and everything works except the hover and the assist trophys unless your uses the same soundbank and such i dont want to replace a character soundbank instead of a boss soundbank
My Mewtwo edits use the same SFX as the P:M version.
And hopefully, I'll be able to test on my Wii soon.
Alright. I tested on my Wii, and you were right. Shadow Ball does freeze, but I found what was causing the freeze.
But now I'm having two problems. Mewtwo spazzes out on the ground when using Shadow Ball, Disable, or Confusion. The second problem is that Shadow Ball is now invisible again.
Edit: I fixed the spazzing issue. But I still need to fix the invisible Shadow Ball issue.
Edit 2: I figured out why Shadow Ball was freezing. It was due to the GFX used. I found this out because Forward Throw froze too. So mow my new issue is how can I fix the Shadow Ball GFX?
Edit 3: I figured out what was causing the Shadow Ball GFX to crash. I have now fixed that issue. Expect a release shortly.
Edit 4: The update is out. So go re-download. ;)
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 11:54:07 AM
Edit 4: The update is out. So go re-download. ;)
It's testing time.
An idea just came up for Charizard.
Instead of Pit, I could put Charizard over Link for a BrawlEx slot. Since I could use Link's Triforce Slash as a base for an alt Final Smash Mega Charizard X could do.
I could also make use of Link's Boomerang as a special projectile for Charizard.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
i tryed making links arrows do damage on their stick animations without sucess so i dkn if its possible maybe they are hardcoded to not do damage unless i did something wrong which is very possible but you should try that before making the decision imo.
Quote from: Carnage on April 17, 2014, 09:46:02 PM
i tryed making links arrows do damage on their stick animations without sucess so i dkn if its possible maybe they are hardcoded to not do damage unless i did something wrong which is very possible but you should try that before making the decision imo.
Project M Toon Link's Arrows have hitboxes on the Stick Sub Action.
i didnt tryed toon link but link but then it should work if you look into it, my hitboxes either frooze or didnt work but most likely i did something wrong imo still you should do a simple test and try to make it work for yourself first imo.
Quote from: Carnage on April 17, 2014, 10:17:22 PM
i didnt tryed toon link but link but then it should work if you look into it, my hitboxes either frooze or didnt work but most likely i did something wrong imo still you should do a simple test and try to make it work for yourself first imo.
I tried it just now, and it did indeed work.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 10:36:05 PM
I tried it just now, and it did indeed work.
i probably messed up on something nice to see it works
Added a Poll concerning Charizard.
Quote from: Carnage on April 17, 2014, 11:10:43 PM
i probably messed up on something nice to see it works
I did some further testing, and the Stick Sub Action can only have 2 hitboxes. Any more, and it will freeze.
Well that went by fast. :P
Well it seems like I'll be putting Charizard over Pit for the BrawlEx base.
so i guess you will have to change your FS ideas now that you dont have the triforce grab
Alrighty...
Here's some revamped ideas.
Final Smash (X): Draco Meteor. Mega Charizard X summons a storm of meteors.
Final Smash (Y): Solar Beam. Mega Charizard Y fires a large laser that can be angled.
Side Special (Y): Heat Wave. P:M Charizard's Side Special.
Side Special (Default and X): Flare Blitz.
Up Special (Default and Y): Fly. Basically Pit's Up Special with some added stuff.
Up Special (X): Fly. P:M Charizard's Up Special.
I'd like to have Charizard's Up Throw be P:M's Up Throw, but I can't do that with Pit. :-\
I only chose Pit because Charizard's coding has a glide, and so does Pit.
Quote from: Segtendo on April 20, 2014, 05:05:48 AM
I only chose Pit because Charizard's coding has a glide, and so does Pit.
Isn't it possible to give characters a glide even if they don't originally have one?
Quote from: Not Kratos on April 20, 2014, 03:20:25 PM
Isn't it possible to give characters a glide even if they don't originally have one?
Yes, now there is.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 20, 2014, 12:52:10 AM
I'd like to have Charizard's Up Throw be P:M's Up Throw, but I can't do that with Pit. :-\
I'm pretty sure Tormod's Evolved Pokémon PSA has Charizard with Seismic Toss. Which is what I'm assuming you want to give to Charizard.
Quote from: Tidus on April 20, 2014, 03:48:42 PMI'm pretty sure Tormod's Evolved Pokémon PSA has Charizard with Seismic Toss. Which is what I'm assuming you want to give to Charizard.
But his Up Throw doesn't use the TransN for movement. It also doesn't end in the air.
Quote from: Segtendo on April 20, 2014, 05:05:48 AM
I only chose Pit because Charizard's coding has a glide, and so does Pit.
With BrawlEx, you can give a character a glide.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 20, 2014, 05:19:10 PM
But his Up Throw doesn't use the TransN for movement. It also doesn't end in the air.
With BrawlEx, you can give a character a glide.
well you can always modifify it to work on pit it doesnt need to be an exact copy does it?sometimes we have to work between the lines that are set and try to do what we can.
Quote from: Carnage on April 21, 2014, 09:34:00 AM
well you can always modifify it to work on pit it doesnt need to be an exact copy does it?sometimes we have to work between the lines that are set and try to do what we can.
Well I can modify it to work with Pit, but it won't be 100% functional, since the throw uses coding and movement similar to Kirby's Up Throw. If I were to use the coding for Raptor's Up Throw, then it would be bound to have issues.
This might be the only time I go against what the people want, since I would be greatly limited with Pit in comparison to Link.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 01:10:43 PM
Well I can modify it to work with Pit, but it won't be 100% functional, since the throw uses coding and movement similar to Kirby's Up Throw. If I were to use the coding for Raptor's Up Throw, then it would be bound to have issues.
This might be the only time I go against what the people want, since I would be greatly limited with Pit in comparison to Link.
Do it over Link, and lets see how it ends.
The reason I chose Pit was because Link has a harder coding than Pit, but noe I notice that you have difficulties now.
Who would be better for you? Link or Pit? Or you don't mind both of them? Personnally, I chose Link.
Quote from: Akeno on April 22, 2014, 12:43:30 AM
Who would be better for you? Link or Pit? Or you don't mind both of them? Personnally, I chose Link.
Link would be better for me. I can get more creative with ideas (two projectiles, sword trail, Special Grab, etc). Read my previous posts for more info. And with BrawlEx, I can give Link a Glide.
Progress n stuff on the model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Aww yeah.
This. Looks awesome.
Now this is quite off topic, but I have something that I must share with everyone. I posted this story to FNBV as well. So don't be surprised if you see this on their blog in a few days.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You may think that this is an average texture, but it quickly turns to [censored] after two things.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And the fact that this was an "OC" of mine.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You may see this as just Green Kirby, but my only friend at the time saw him as an "OC" that molested Piplup.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This is likely the most original "OC" that I ever had. The original PSA of this OC was very OP. As the years went by, this character has recieved many revamps from yours truly.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Here's an example of how bad I was. Let that sink in. Because there's more to come.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Like this abomination for example. On their own, the single color recolors were fine, but look like [censored] when merged into one.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Here's my failed attempt at making a hatless Link vertex look like I.M. Meen, a Youtube Poop character.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
These two PSAs are my (nonexistant) "OC" girlfriend (OP Ice Peach) and of myself (OP fire Pit) that people for some reason really liked.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This is (thankfully) my final "OC" PSA. This was basically Micheal Bay Diddy Kong.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Let the [censored] sink in.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Time for a [censored]ty Stage Mod by me. Look at how [censored]ty it is.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This was an unreleased vertex for the fish on the Ice Climber stage. It was supposed to be a shark, but failed miserably.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
For the final thing, I will leave you off with this "masterpiece".
Wanna know how old I was when I made these abominations?
About 15.
But at least I managed to look back on my past and become better at PSA and Animation.
When I look back at these pieces of [censored], I cherish my more modern PSAs (i.e. Raptor) even more. It's a factor of why my quality expectations are so high, compared to other users.
Now if I can improve on a scale like this, then the Brawl Modding community has no excuses to make the low quality stuff I see on the Vault.[/spoiler]
And that's why I'm glad the internet wasn't as big of a thing back when I was young and dumb as it is today. Oy.
Never look back KJP.
Seriously. Don't.
Quote from: Gravity on April 22, 2014, 06:33:25 PM
Never look back KJP.
Seriously. Don't.
If I didn't look back, then I would have never improved. I wouldn't have been able to reflect and grow from my mistakes.
I understand where you're going, but I thought it would be best for me to share my modding past.
I totally get you, man. My first hacks were [censored]ty as well. :P And it's mostly thanks to you that I like to try new things and try to improve. You're an inspiration, dude.
LOL, no I agree, trust me. It's good to look back, just don't dwell on it is all I'm saying.
Man, am I happy that I started simple.
And simple as in trying to figure out how the [censored] Eldiran coded Zero.
Anyways, nice of you to share some of your past KJP
*goes blind*
ily bby
everyones first hacks were [censored] srs i cringe everytime i look at my darkrai and mew psa so bad :S but i let them there to remind me where i started.
I really dont get why every recolour there was an "OC" lol especialy kirby xD but i never did ocs or understood why ppl do them i usualy use the main game official characters, but some of those looked good regardless of oc or not.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 22, 2014, 06:44:58 PMI totally get you, man. My first hacks were [censored]ty as well. :P And it's mostly thanks to you that I like to try new things and try to improve. You're an inspiration, dude.
It means a lot to know that I can manage to inspire someone. :)
Quote from: Gravity on April 22, 2014, 06:46:12 PM
LOL, no I agree, trust me. It's good to look back, just don't dwell on it is all I'm saying.
Oh. Well don't worry. I actually got some good laughs when looking back on my past stuff.
Quote from: Tidus on April 22, 2014, 06:47:21 PM
Man, am I happy that I started simple.
And simple as in trying to figure out how the [censored] Eldiran coded Zero.
Anyways, nice of you to share some of your past KJP
I started simple too. My first mod was an OP Jigglypuff PSA that I took of the Vault a while ago.
Quote from: Carnage on April 22, 2014, 06:49:14 PM
I really dont get why every recolour there was an "OC" lol especialy kirby xD
That's the reason why I put the term OC in quotations. Since they weren't real OCs (with the exception of Carchar, the yellow dinosaur).
Update.
With the release of Nano's edited Mega Charizard X and Y, I've decided to get to porting Charizard over Link.
My efforts were a success. The only things I need to do are edit the GFX for the respective BrawlEx slot for non conflicting GFX and begin porting attacks.
Though I do have one issue, when the Glide Variable is set, he automatically goes into Glide, rather than having to hold the Jump Button. I made a pseudo fix to it by adding an If Button Pressed command, but that still doesn't fix the issue 100%.
its really easy to change the gfx file by simply renaming the effect and reft and reff to an enemy and change the file ids acordingly .
you can even make the entire psa using link gfx file and before release just change the gfx ids thats how im doiing it now its easier imo.
Also if you need a tester for solo charizard you got me if you want xD
so any ideas what normal charizard specials will be and y/x will be?
Quote from: Carnage on April 26, 2014, 03:24:55 PMits really easy to change the gfx file by simply renaming the effect and reft and reff to an enemy and change the file ids acordingly.
I know it's fairly easy. Though I would like to have Solo Charizard with two sword trails (Orange for Normal and Mega Y. Blue for Mega X). And there's only a few GFX files that have more than one sword trail that I can use.
Quote from: Carnage on April 26, 2014, 03:24:55 PMAlso if you need a tester for solo charizard you got me if you want xD
Sure. If you like, I could send you the current files now for a basic test.
Quote from: Carnage on April 26, 2014, 03:24:55 PMso any ideas what normal charizard specials will be and y/x will be?
Charizard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Mega Charizard X
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Mega Charizard Y
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
i wont be hom this weekend but you can send me anyway so your still struglling to find down specials for normal and Y version, my guess is maybe some sort of air slash? or a crash down move might work
Yet another update for Solo Charizard.
Almost all the Normal Attacks are done for Charizard. All that's left to do are implement the Specials, the Mega Evolution mechanic, and the GFX.
Charizard: Will be a merge of P:M, Tormod's Evolved, and vBrawl Charizard.
Mega Charizard X: Prefers power. All Attacks will increase in damage by 1.35*, increase in base knockback by 1.25*, and increase in knockback growth by 1.15*. Neutral Special, Up Special, Down Special, and Final Smash change to suit a more up close playstyle.
Mega Charizard Y: Prefers knockback. All attacks will increase in base knockback by 1.35*, increase in knockback growth by 1.25*, and increase in damage by 1.15*. Neutral Special, Side Special, and Final Smash change to suit a more distant playstyle.
Quote from: Carnage on April 26, 2014, 04:54:04 PM
i wont be hom this weekend but you can send me anyway so your still struglling to find down specials for normal and Y version, my guess is maybe some sort of air slash? or a crash down move might work
I'll send them when you get back then.
i tough that y would be more ranged fighter with his specials and x more close up fighter but power over knockback works the same
Quote from: Carnage on April 26, 2014, 09:03:00 PM
i tough that y would be more ranged fighter with his specials and x more close up fighter but power over knockback works the same
That's what I said.
Y is more of a distant fighter, which is why knockback is increased, so the attacks knock foes back further.
X is more of an in your face fighter, which is why damage is increased, so the attacks hit harder.
Fire Blast previews.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Should totes make the Pokemon stadium fire blast animation.
Quote from: Tidus on April 27, 2014, 03:27:04 PM
Should totes make the Pokemon stadium fire blast animation.
I haven't played Pokemon Stadium, so I wouldn't know what it looks like.
ಠ_ಠ
http://youtu.be/NuMBD6WB-cs?t=3m22s (http://youtu.be/NuMBD6WB-cs?t=3m22s)
At about 3:19
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 27, 2014, 03:49:15 PM
I haven't played Pokemon Stadium, so I wouldn't know what it looks like.
(http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad6/Thoughtless7/Stadium%20Nuzlocke/Project642010-10-3016-17-10-99.jpg)
Damn ninja'd
Quote from: Segtendo on April 27, 2014, 04:28:15 PM
(http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad6/Thoughtless7/Stadium%20Nuzlocke/Project642010-10-3016-17-10-99.jpg)
Damn ninja'd
The X thing is fine. I meant Charizard's animation.
Well the animation used is quite similar. It's basically a shortened version of the Final Smash Animation Tormod made for his Evolved Charizard.
Yeah, Tormod pretty much got it down.
Made a poll, regarding on what I should do for Mega Evolution.
Personally, I think the 2nd option would be the best.
Make that two of us...
...
or 7.
9. XDDD I think it would be bland if it only lasted for a few seconds.
same i want it to last until he dies
Guess what?
I managed to change the color of Charizard's REFF GFX. So now I can have proper GFX for Mega Charizard X. It was a difficult effort, but it was worth it.
Who here wants to see previews? \o0o/
Quote from: Akeno Rogue on April 27, 2014, 06:03:35 PMPersonally, I think the 2nd option would be the best.
Quote from: Segtendo on April 27, 2014, 10:01:06 PMMake that two of us...
...
or 7.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 27, 2014, 10:04:46 PM9. XDDD I think it would be bland if it only lasted for a few seconds.
Quote from: Carnage on April 27, 2014, 10:41:58 PMsame i want it to last until he dies
Based on your 4 replies and the votes of 7 other people, it's highly likely I'll go with the second option.
Proper mouth flames for Mega Zard X would be super cool.
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 27, 2014, 10:48:25 PMNow. :>.>:
Alright then. :>.>:
Quote from: Gravity on April 27, 2014, 10:49:46 PM
Proper mouth flames for Mega Zard X would be super cool.
I'll see if I can do something about that.
Sorry for the delay, but here are some previews of the blue effects. I also added in some previews of Charizard's standard effects to showcase the orange sword glow.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
As for the mouth fire, I tried using the fire model from Megazard X's model and animate it to simulate a fire, but that flopped. I:
Everything did work, though I'm not too good at animating with scale. If someone would be willing to make a basic mouth flame model and animate it, that would be great.
i will be honest im not sure i like sword glow for taill swipes or slashes it just fells really odd to me
IMO, the sword glow for Megazard X is too bright... A darker blue seems more appropriate... As for the claws, maybe something like Bowser's claws and a sword glow over his claws themselves and not on the hand... But that's just an idea...
For those who downloaded my vBrawl Mewtwo before today (April 28, 2014), then re-download. I fixed a T-Pose issue.
Quote from: Carnage on April 28, 2014, 09:33:18 AM
i will be honest im not sure i like sword glow for taill swipes or slashes it just fells really odd to me
I'll include a version that doesn't have the sword glow.
Quote from: Akeno Rogue on April 28, 2014, 01:14:49 PMIMO, the sword glow for Megazard X is too bright... A darker blue seems more appropriate... As for the claws, maybe something like Bowser's claws and a sword glow over his claws themselves and not on the hand... But that's just an idea...
I'll give that a try. Though I can't do much for the blue sword glow, because I'm using the Universal Sword Glow for Mega Charizard X, but I could see how using the Beam Sword trail looks.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 28, 2014, 02:39:45 PM
For those who downloaded my vBrawl Mewtwo before today (April 28, 2014), then re-download. I fixed a T-Pose issue.
I'll include a version that doesn't have the sword glow.
I'll give that a try. Though I can't do much for the blue sword glow, because I'm using the Universal Sword Glow for Mega Charizard X, but I could see how using the Beam Sword trail looks.
Try to use Duon's sword glow. It's the #7... The same used in Alba's Cloud PSA...
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 28, 2014, 12:28:05 AM
Sorry for the delay, but here are some previews of the blue effects. I also added in some previews of Charizard's standard effects to showcase the orange sword glow.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
As for the mouth fire, I tried using the fire model from Megazard X's model and animate it to simulate a fire, but that flopped. I:
Everything did work, though I'm not too good at animating with scale. If someone would be willing to make a basic mouth flame model and animate it, that would be great.
Is the orange sword glow a common like Duons? If so, what's the ID? I've been lookin for one.
Quote from: Nebulon on April 28, 2014, 04:03:01 PM
Is the orange sword glow a common like Duons? If so, what's the ID? I've been lookin for one.
The orange... I don't think... But there may be a character in the Assist Trophy with an orange sword glow (or he used Link's sword glow... If that's the case, then he could use Link's sword glow used with the bow...)
Quote from: Akeno Rogue on April 28, 2014, 03:36:39 PMTry to use Duon's sword glow. It's the #7... The same used in Alba's Cloud PSA...
Sword Glow ID 7 is also the Beam Sword trail. :P
Quote from: Nebulon on April 28, 2014, 04:03:01 PMIs the orange sword glow a common like Duons? If so, what's the ID? I've been lookin for one.
Quote from: Akeno Rogue on April 28, 2014, 04:19:10 PMThe orange... I don't think... But there may be a character in the Assist Trophy with an orange sword glow (or he used Link's sword glow... If that's the case, then he could use Link's sword glow used with the bow...)
The blue sword glow is the common one. The orange sword glow is ID 22 from ef_arman (which the the effect file my solo Charizard uses). The blue glow in the picture is ID 8, which is the common sword glow.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 28, 2014, 06:00:29 PM
Sword Glow ID 7 is also the Beam Sword trail. :P
Didn't know that... Lol.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 28, 2014, 06:00:29 PMThe blue sword glow is the common one. The orange sword glow is ID 22 from ef_arman (which the the effect file my solo Charizard uses). The blue glow in the picture is ID 8, which is the common sword glow.
ef_arman? A custom effect file?
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 28, 2014, 07:27:02 PM
It's a SSE Enemy.
I see... Well, SSE enemies do have alot of sword glows, aren't they? These Primid guys have a green one, the "armans" or something that way have an orange one, Duon has a blue one and Tabuu has a purple one... And that makes ONLY some of them...
Quote from: Akeno Rogue on April 28, 2014, 09:19:47 PM
I see... Well, SSE enemies do have alot of sword glows, aren't they? These Primid guys have a green one, the "armans" or something that way have an orange one, Duon has a blue one and Tabuu has a purple one... And that makes ONLY some of them...
I don't know which enemy is the arman. Though for the sword glow color, I just named a recolored sword glow texture (taken from Marth) to the name of the sword glow texture the arman enemy uses.
Quote from: Akeno Rogue on April 28, 2014, 09:19:47 PM
I see... Well, SSE enemies do have alot of sword glows, aren't they? These Primid guys have a green one, the "armans" or something that way have an orange one, Duon has a blue one and Tabuu has a purple one... And that makes ONLY some of them...
Which ID(s) is Tabuu's, anyway?
Back on topic: I personally agree that the glows on Char's tail need to be dulled. But otherwise, this is looking fantastic.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 29, 2014, 02:41:54 AM
Which ID(s) is Tabuu's, anyway?
I dunno... You may need to check out his files...
So my Internet died yesterday. :L
But now I have it back, so things should be fine now.
Though I managed to get a lot of work done with Solo Charizard during that time!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
In a nutshell, this is kinda like P:M Charizard with some edits.
Specials:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Mega Charizard X.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Mega Charizard Y.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
I'm not sure if I should accept testers yet (with exception to the people I told they could), but I might do so anyway to make up for lost time. :P
down special making it invunerable for a short time would just be unbrawl like imo, it will mean we would continusaly spam the down special before atatcking, it would be a spam move or a useless move if it didnt gave you time for anything.
Quote from: Carnage on April 30, 2014, 05:33:59 PM
down special making it invunerable for a short time would just be unbrawl like imo, it will mean we would continusaly spam the down special before atatcking, it would be a spam move or a useless move if it didnt gave you time for anything.
Well that's true, I guess.
The main concept of a Down Special is utility, so I wanted to make Down Special to help deal with Charizard's main weaknesses, which would be projectiles and pressure.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 30, 2014, 05:41:36 PM
Well that's true, I guess.
The main concept of a Down Special is utility, so I wanted to make Down Special to help deal with Charizard's main weaknesses, which would be projectiles and pressure.
then make something to reflect projectyles or make a hitbox around him to neutralize projectyles like when hitboxes clash i dont see how an invincibilty move will ever be a good thing imo.
Quote from: Carnage on April 30, 2014, 05:48:00 PM
then make something to reflect projectyles or make a hitbox around him to neutralize projectyles like when hitboxes clash i dont see how an invincibilty move will ever be a good thing imo.
I'll experiment with neutralizing projectiles, since I can use Link's Shield data'
Quote from: Tidus on April 30, 2014, 06:05:51 PMWait, what?
My Solo Charizard uses Link as a base, so I can use his shield data in order to neutralize projectiles.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 30, 2014, 06:14:10 PM
My Solo Charizard uses Link as a base, so I can use his shield data in order to neutralize projectiles.
that would be a nice idea for a down special imo neutralize projectyles for an X ammount of frames and you can still use your smokescreen idea
So I did some experimenting, and the projectiles only neutralize from the front. They still hit from behind.
So I'll either have to wait for pikazz to figure out defensive collisions, or I'll have to scrap or rethink Smokescreen.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 30, 2014, 08:06:39 PM
So I did some experimenting, and the projectiles only neutralize from the front. They still hit from behind.
So I'll either have to wait for pikazz to figure out defensive collisions, or I'll have to scrap or rethink Smokescreen.
i tough smocreen should only protect the front imo like koofing smoke in front of him
Quote from: Carnage on April 30, 2014, 08:33:14 PM
i tough smocreen should only protect the front imo like koofing smoke in front of him
Hmm...
Maybe I could do that.
well make sure its a preety fast move or overall it will be useless since its not a reflect but an neutralize with no healling.
I have good news and minor bad news.
Good News: I got the hang of animating in Maya.
Minor Bad News: Just as I finished an Animation, I screwed up on something, which resulted in Maya crashing. :L So now I have to re-do it. ;-;
Is there a huge difference animating in Maya? because if the animations tend to look better from Maya than BB, i might try it...
Quote from: SonicBrawler on May 01, 2014, 05:34:20 PM
Is there a huge difference animating in Maya? because if the animations tend to look better from Maya than BB, i might try it...
It just takes getting used to. It's pretty much the same thing except for "Press this button so that the bone changes actually change and you're not stuck rotating something for 10 minutes before you figure out that there's a button for this"
Made a poll for an idea for Charizard.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on May 01, 2014, 05:34:20 PM
Is there a huge difference animating in Maya? because if the animations tend to look better from Maya than BB, i might try it...
The way you select bones is different if you have an IK Control Rig set up. Maya is just about better than Brawlbox in every way, concerning animation.
Quote from: Tidus on May 01, 2014, 05:41:34 PM
It just takes getting used to. It's pretty much the same thing except for "Press this button so that the bone changes actually change and you're not stuck rotating something for 10 minutes before you figure out that there's a button for this"
This is another thing as well.
If you want to apply your animation, then you must press the "s" key to make it a keyframe.
brawlbox's purpose was never to compete with a professional animating tool, so obviously maya is going to be TONS better than brawlbox, you can actually move bones around without screwing up the translations, set a foot to stay on ground while you move the rest of the body, etc.
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 01, 2014, 05:58:00 PM
brawlbox's purpose was never to compete with a professional animating tool
Oh definitely not, but as a trade-off it's much more accessible and easy to use. Although the transition to Maya isn't terribly difficult.
Well, I voted yes. If you know how to do that, I would really like you to tell me how did you do.
We talked about add/subtract momentum though... Maybe an interesting start...
Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 02, 2014, 02:53:41 PM
Well, I voted yes. If you know how to do that, I would really like you to tell me how did you do.
We talked about add/subtract momentum though... Maybe an interesting start...
I've been experimenting with the Add/Subtract Momentum command, and it seems to work with Dash Momentum, Jumping Momentum, and Falling Momentum. I'll likely need to make an Action Override for Running Speed.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 02, 2014, 03:41:42 PM
I've been experimenting with the Add/Subtract Momentum command, and it seems to work with Dash Momentum, Jumping Momentum, and Falling Momentum. I'll likely need to make an Action Override for Running Speed.
I see...
Well, if it works, then it's cool ;D
Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 02, 2014, 04:22:00 PM
I see...Well, if it works, then it's cool ;D
I just tested it, and it didn't work. :-\
But one thing I could try is using different Animations (Less TransN movement or more TransN movement) rather than Momentum codes. I'll give that a try.
Edit: I gave my second method a try, and it worked.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 02, 2014, 04:31:53 PM
I just tested it, and it didn't work. :-\
But one thing I could try is using different Animations (Less TransN movement or more TransN movement) rather than Momentum codes. I'll give that a try.
That would've been too easy... Lol...
Alright... But, if the transN give a certain ammount of movement, the attributes will just adjust it depending on how high they are, no?
Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 02, 2014, 06:56:49 PM
Alright... But, if the transN give a certain ammount of movement, the attributes will just adjust it depending on how high they are, no?
No.
Ex: Running Speed Attribute: 2.5
Run1 TransN: 100. Default speed.
Run2 TransN: 80. Will be slower.
Run3 TransN: 120. Will be faster.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 02, 2014, 06:59:34 PM
No.
Ex: Running Speed Attribute: 2.5
Run1 TransN: 100. Default speed.
Run2 TransN: 80. Will be slower.
Run3 TransN: 120. Will be faster.
OH! Alright, didn't know that at all... Lol. Thanks, man!
I'm impressed by how high Link's File size limits are.
These are the file sizes of my current work on Charizard, and they are working just fine.
Moveset file: 434 KB. I'm going to assume I have about 30+ KB left to work with.
Animation file: 3.7 MB.
Though I'm going to see if I can lower the file size for the Animation file by deleting the Clawshot and Navi stuff.
Edit: Removing the Clawshot and Navi stuff reduced the Animation file size to 3.51 MB.
Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 02, 2014, 07:13:48 PM
OH! Alright, didn't know that at all... Lol. Thanks, man!
No problem.
isn't ther a way to use combined animations?
like, make one run animation without animating the TransN bone, and then make three animations where you ONLY animate the TransN bone, this would save a loooooot of filesize.
i think some animations in brawl use this kind of stuff, i'm not 100% sure though :/
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 02, 2014, 07:35:01 PM
isn't ther a way to use combined animations?
like, make one run animation without animating the TransN bone, and then make three animations where you ONLY animate the TransN bone, this would save a loooooot of filesize.
That would be more trouble than it's worth.
Aww yeah.
I got Cosmetics working. \o0o/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Here's the color list:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Also, slight previews of what's to come.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
got the claws to grow like in the anime nice
Yeah that looks spectacular :D I'm not a big fan of the yellow screen though, but other than that, it looks pretty epic from my standpoint. This guy is going into my brawl for sure
Quote from: zutox on May 03, 2014, 11:52:05 AM
Yeah that looks spectacular :D I'm not a big fan of the yellow screen though, but other than that, it looks pretty epic from my standpoint. This guy is going into my brawl for sure
same the yellow secreen tint shouldnt be on all the time it can get annoying imo just make it yellow while he mega evolvs to y since sun isnt permanent at all even on pokemon games now and in ssbb he can make teh screen last quite awhile since he only will devolve when he dies
Quote from: Carnage on May 03, 2014, 07:52:52 AM
got the claws to grow like in the anime nice
Give the credit to Tormod. He's the one that made the Animation. I only edited it to be able to charge.
Quote from: zutox on May 03, 2014, 11:52:05 AMI'm not a big fan of the yellow screen though
Quote from: Carnage on May 03, 2014, 12:36:22 PM
same the yellow secreen tint shouldnt be on all the time it can get annoying imo just make it yellow while he mega evolvs to y since sun isnt permanent at all even on pokemon games now and in ssbb he can make teh screen last quite awhile since he only will devolve when he dies
Alright. I'll make it last for a fixed time then. How does 30 - 60 Frames sound?
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 03, 2014, 01:05:33 PM
Give the credit to Tormod. He's the one that made the Animation. I only edited it to be able to charge.
Alright. I'll make it last for a fixed time then. How does 30 - 60 Frames sound?
that sounds preety good
I love how his eyes are glowing.
Well everything is essentially working...
So I should start implementing the model changers.
well that should be easy, that will be an amazing solo charizard you should start doing movesets with mega evos next xD shame theres no mega blastoise or megavenusaur since a mix of pm and such like you are doing with charizard would have been amazing solar beam and such.
Quote from: Carnage on May 03, 2014, 04:17:39 PM
well that should be easy, that will be an amazing solo charizard you should start doing movesets with mega evos next xD shame theres no mega blastoise or megavenusaur since a mix of pm and such like you are doing with charizard would have been amazing solar beam and such.
There is a Mega Blastoise over Bowser, and Mega Blastoise over Squirtle is in production apparently.
I've got the Model Changers working for the most part, but I've ran into a pickle.
I have returned to my old issue of Charizard being invisible when the Model Changer is not active. He's also invisible when Shielding and being Thrown.
If anyone is skilled with Model Changers and would like to take a look, then I'll send over the files.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 03, 2014, 08:21:43 PM
I've got the Model Changers working for the most part, but I've ran into a pickle.
I have returned to my old issue of Charizard being invisible when the Model Changer is not active. He's also invisible when Shielding and being Thrown.
If anyone is skilled with Model Changers and would like to take a look, then I'll send over the files.
wasnt nano the one that solved the problem last time?
Quote from: Carnage on May 03, 2014, 09:25:34 PM
wasnt nano the one that solved the problem last time?
That's when this project was still over Charizard, and not Link. Though SonicBrawler is taking his hand at the issue. And while he does that, I'm experimenting with Action Overrides to see if I can fix the issue, and it has been working so far.
I've got the following fixed:
-Donkey Kong's Cargo Throw.
-Kirby's/Dedede's Swallow.
-Diddy Kong's Monkey Flip.
-Yoshi's Egg Lay.
-Ganondorf's Flame Choke.
-Ganondorf's Dark Dive.
-Captain Falcon's Falcon Dive.
-Lucario's Force Palm.
-Wario's Chomp.
-Bowser's Flying Slam.
All I need to do is fix up being grabbed by Snake and Shielding.
would it be possible for me to test it when it needs testing? your projects are fun to do so
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 03, 2014, 10:58:46 PMwould it be possible for me to test it when it needs testing? your projects are fun to do so
Sure.
I'll send the files to you and Carnage when I finish the mechanic.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 03, 2014, 11:03:31 PM
Sure.
I'll send the files to you and Carnage when I finish the mechanic.
If only I had a capture card... I might have one someday, though...
Quote from: Nαno on May 03, 2014, 11:00:28 PM
Soon.
This means everything.
Ok, I want to be one of the testers.
If this includes Holy Zard X again I'm in! *Shot*
...
I'd like to test it either way actually.
Oh, are you accepting testers? If you're fine with it, I'd like to test this out too.
Quote from: hinata2000100 on May 03, 2014, 11:42:32 PMOh, are you accepting testers? If you're fine with it, I'd like to test this out too.
Sure.
I think I should cap my tester limit at around 10. If people really want to test it, then I'll increase the cap to 15. 6 of those spots (which is including you) are taken
Did I hear....TESTERS???? Lol, I'd love to be a tester if you'll have me.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 03, 2014, 11:59:48 PM
Sure.
I think I should cap my tester limit at around 10. If people really want to test it, then I'll increase the cap to 15. 6 of those spots (which is including you) are taken
Am I one of those 6? :D
You know you have me :P
I'll do like last time...
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 04, 2014, 12:00:50 AM
Did I hear....TESTERS???? Lol, I'd love to be a tester if you'll have me.
Sure.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 04, 2014, 12:03:17 AM
Am I one of those 6? :D
Yes.
Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 04, 2014, 12:05:43 AMYou know you have me :P
I'll do like last time...
Of course. :P
Here is the current list of testers:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'll be taking 3 more testers.
Make that 2 testing spots left.
Quote from: Nαno on May 04, 2014, 12:23:45 AM
Make that 2 testing spots left.
Yay. \o0o/ Have you managed to fix my metal issue yet?
I'd love to volunteer.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 04, 2014, 12:30:56 AMI'd love to volunteer.
Alrighty then.
That makes it 1 tester slot left.
But if I get more than 1 within half an hour, then I'll increase the tester amount to 13.
im eager to try out a the solo charizard
Quote from: Carnage on May 04, 2014, 01:40:21 AM
im eager to try out a the solo charizard
I don't want to promise anything, but the testers should be getting the current build soon. I'm just polishing on the Mega Evolution mechanic. All I need to do is add the GFX.
I also had another idea for standard Neutral Special.
Ember: Charizard fires out a weak, arching projectile. But Charizard can rapid fire these weak projectiles for a heavy rate of fire. 4 fire damage per projectile.
I can help :)
Alright.
Everything is almost ready. I'll be able to send the testers the current build tomorrow when I get up.
And assuming powerofthe17 is the 10th tester, I will be closing requests for testers in the meantime.
and i take it you want the test results via PM?
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 04, 2014, 03:29:35 AMand i take it you want the test results via PM?
I think it would be best to post your thoughts in this thread.
It'll help keep it active and possibly spark the interest of newer users and/or lurkers.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 04, 2014, 12:13:31 AM
Sure.
Yes.
Of course. :P
Here is the current list of testers:
1.) Akeno.
2.) Carnage.
3.) Bad Box Art Mega Man.
4.) HaloFanODST.
5.) Rosetta-Hime.
6.) Kagerou Imaizumi.
7.) hinata2000100.
8.) Nano
9.) Tabuu Forte Akugun
10.) powerofthe17
^This...
Cuz I'm 1st... Jk
There's unfortunately going to be a bit of a setback...
Due to two things.
1.) I need to make Mega Charizard Y recolors and finish the Mega Charizard X recolors.
2.) The Model Changers screw up when holding Items. I'm having SonicBrawler look into this issue. Action overrides unfortunately do not work. Though I might now what the problem is. There's gotta be a hidden offset that calls the model changer when an item is held.
3.) Charizard can't use Down Special when holding an Item.
The testers will either get the build later today or sometime tomorrow, though I hope I don't have to delay to tomorrow.
any chance you can get me a build with no action overrides for the model changers so i cant look into it?
Quote from: Carnage on May 04, 2014, 03:15:12 PM
any chance you can get me a build with no action overrides for the model changers so i cant look into it?
Well I came to the conclusion that there must be a hidden offset that calls one of the model changers when an item is held when Action Overrides for Items weren't working. So I removed the Action Overrides for items.
And SonicBrawler is currently looking into the issue, but if he can't figure it out, then I'll send everyone the current build with a disclaimer.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 04, 2014, 02:42:59 PM
There's unfortunately going to be a bit of a setback...
Due to two things.
1.) I need to make Mega Charizard Y recolors and finish the Mega Charizard X recolors.
2.) The Model Changers screw up when holding Items. I'm having SonicBrawler look into this issue. Action overrides unfortunately do not work. Though I might now what the problem is. There's gotta be a hidden offset that calls the model changer when an item is held.
3.) Charizard can't use Down Special when holding an Item.
The testers will either get the build later today or sometime tomorrow, though I hope I don't have to delay to tomorrow.
could just set the default colors for now on the megas
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 04, 2014, 04:43:24 PMcould just set the default colors for now on the megas
Probably. But I can still use the Mega Charizard X recolors from my previous build.
SonicBrawler has had no luck, so I'll be sending the tester build to the 10 testers with a disclaimer.
The .zip is uploading as we speak.
Why does it need to be Slot 46?
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 04, 2014, 09:29:13 PM
Why does it need to be Slot 46?
Because that's the BrawlEx slot I set it to.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 04, 2014, 09:32:21 PM
Because that's the BrawlEx slot I set it to.
Oh, can I change it?
I already have Sephiroth in that slot.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 04, 2014, 11:19:53 PMOh, can I change it?
I already have Sephiroth in that slot.
If you want to change the slot, then change the BrawlEx config files to a different ID. Also make sure to edit the Section [8] of the rel.
it's on link, correct? because i suck with BrawlEX
Ok.
I'll test it right now.
BTW, I'm not recieving notifications of this thread, that's why I'm doing late responses.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 04, 2014, 11:37:23 PM
it's on link, correct? because i suck with BrawlEX
if you dont use brawlex you need some ic constant codes then to make him work perfectly since over link by default it wont work correctly atleast the multijump
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 04, 2014, 11:37:23 PMit's on link, correct? because i suck with BrawlEX
Correct.
But you need BrawlEx for the multijump and glide to work correctly.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 04, 2014, 11:37:44 PMOk.
I'll test it right now.
Alright. I'll be awaiting your feedback. Just take note that the majority of this PSA is P:M Charizard.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 04, 2014, 11:41:13 PM
Correct.
But you need BrawlEx for the multijump and glide to work correctly.
guess i'll just test everything else then. my brawl-/cbliss combo wouldnt work so well with brawlEX
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 04, 2014, 11:42:52 PMguess i'll just test everything else then. my brawl-/cbliss combo wouldnt work so well with brawlEX
I could send you my gct if you want. Then you could just place the BrawlEx files in a different folder.
This is over Link, right? I just want to make sure I test it properly. ;) I'll do it promptly, got BrawlEx up and running and all.
nah, done testing. not much a setback. here's what we got:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
well that's my feedback. hope it helps
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 05, 2014, 12:42:09 AMThis is over Link, right? I just want to make sure I test it properly. ;) I'll do it promptly, got BrawlEx up and running and all.
Yes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
ok i tested the transformation until i got 1 of each. it works rather nicely without screwing up, rather than just becoming X all the time.
i'd say you've got this PSA in the bag. nothing else i see that needs improvement. just insert Charizard's voices when ready is all i can say (that and the improvements you said you'd do)
Thanks to Carnage and some Action Overrides, the Model Changers now work as they should.
The only issue so far is for a few Frames in Link's Final Smash, Charizard reverts to the Standard Model Changer.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 05, 2014, 01:02:18 AMok i tested the transformation until i got 1 of each. it works rather nicely without screwing up, rather than just becoming X all the time.
i'd say you've got this PSA in the bag. nothing else i see that needs improvement. just insert Charizard's voices when ready is all i can say (that and the improvements you said you'd do)
Thanks. Though with BrawlEx, I already have the SFX. The only SFX that I need to implement are the death cries.
I can't transform.
What do you mean by: "When enough hits land..."
Do you mean that Charizard needs to hit an enemy much time?
Or that he needs to be enough damaged?
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 05, 2014, 02:26:18 AM
I can't transform.
What do you mean by: "When enough hits land..."
Do you mean that Charizard needs to hit an enemy much time?
Or that he needs to be enough damaged?
It's like a super meter.
After connecting with enough attacks, the All Star warp SFX will play. Press B after that happens.
If you're in Training Mode, then fall off the edge once, since in single player mode, the bit is automatically set.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 03:11:13 AM
It's like a super meter.
After connecting with enough attacks, the All Star warp SFX will play. Press B after that happens.
If you're in Training Mode, then fall off the edge once, since in single player mode, the bit is automatically set.
Good idea, but I need to do a lot of hits.
And when I'm able to do so, I'm already at 120%
And when I transform, I die after a while.
This needs to be changed a little. And it'll be better if it is via Taunt.
Only real thing I can think of is to make Charizard's wings flap more during Fly.
Aside from that, it's about perfect.
Might do a preview later~
Edit: Getting star KO'd gave a crash. Getting KO'd in general gives me a crash for some reason.
Huh.
...Could be something on my end though.
kjp you should put some ic constant codes if anyone here doesnt fell like to use brawlex and prefers to use him over link or a link clone ovesomeone by itself, i mean its up to them to add the codes or not
some sugestions i have
Mega evos should be availble much sooner for instance i found its much easier to get kills with Y due to that huge neutral special than with X, doing all that trouble to land all those hits to be turned into X seemed pointless to me since my % everytime was preety high when that happened and it wasnt very friendly to be at close range of my oponent to land his hits, i sugest cutting the super meter into half imo.
Balancing Y neutral B even tough you made it not very spamable just the sheer range of the move is devasting you can kill anyone if you use an atack to send him off stage and just use the n-b on them, you should make it take more time to recharge like 6 seconds and reduce the move by 50% area, tbh the move looks like it would make an amazing FS rather than being a neutral special to me epic gfx and all.
X neutral special takes alot of startup time even after you release the button you might need to look into that becuase if i release the button i want a fast response and he takes forever to start the move probably 30 frames or more.
Mega transform sugestion
make it on the taunt, some ppl might want to use normal charizard and you essentialy take out his n-b if ppl want to make it so, just change the transform to down taunt so ppl can choose to mega evolve or not, also take out the camera close up on the mega evolve.
will test more latter this were my first inpressions
Seems I was just using a bad PSA that caused crashes, weird.
In other news~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBUTm5flc_I
Replies are in the Spoiler.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
After the feedback from 4 of the current testers, I have made the following changes.
-Mega Charizard Y's Fire Blast has been drastically nerfed. Though I might have nerfed it too much. The projectile starts out strong in terms of damage and knockback, but quickly weakens in both terms to the point in which it can't even KO.
-Mega Charizard X's Dragon Claw startup has been sped up. I may also include Super Armor.
-The amount of hits it takes to enable Mega Evolution has been drastically reduced.
-When Mega Evolution is ready, the player has to press both A and B with the right timing to activate.
I also added some GFX to Mega Charizard Y's activation.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I still need feedback from the remaining 6 testers.
Another suggestion made by someone who watched the preview video was to have standard Charizard come to a stop when Flare Blitz connects (Like P:M Wario's Side Special). I'm not too fond of the idea, but I decided to post this suggestion here, so the public can have a say in the matter.
that looks pretty cool, i'd make the screen-tint a bit less noticeable though...
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 03:20:54 PM
-When Mega Evolution is ready, the player has to press both A and B with the right timing to activate.
Right timing?
Do you mean, as soon as the GFX appears?
Or both at the same time, but anytime after the GFX appears?
Post Merge: May 05, 2014, 03:38:43 PM
Oh, and BTW:
Camera Zoom should not be removed. It looks amazing.
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 05, 2014, 03:29:17 PMthat looks pretty cool, i'd make the screen-tint a bit less noticeable though...
I'll see how reducing the Alpha to 75 looks.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 05, 2014, 03:37:17 PM
Right timing?
Do you mean, as soon as the GFX appears?
Or both at the same time, but anytime after the GFX appears?
At the same time, but anytime after the GFX appears. It'll take a bit to get used to, but it's just as efficient when you do get used to it.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 05, 2014, 03:37:17 PM
Oh, and BTW:
Camera Zoom should not be removed. It looks amazing.
I'll make a poll after the current one gets enough votes.
Edit: Reduced the Alpha of the screen tint from 100 to 87.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Well, the GFX should be changed to something more noticeable.
What about an explosion?
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 05, 2014, 04:57:00 PM
Well, the GFX should be changed to something more noticeable.
What about an explosion?
No explosions. This is not Micheal Bay Charizard. >:v
Though I could add P:M Ike's blue Eruption GFX for Mega Charizard X.
The GFX is more noticeable when playing. This is just a mere screenshot.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 04:59:20 PM
No explosions. This is not Micheal Bay Charizard. >:v
This made me laugh so hard :srs:
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 04:59:20 PM
No explosions. This is not Micheal Bay Charizard. >:v
Though I could add P:M Ike's blue Eruption GFX for Mega Charizard X.
The GFX is more noticeable when playing. This is just a mere screenshot.
I'm not talking about that one.
I'm talking about the GFX that advises you when Charizard can now evolve.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 05, 2014, 06:17:11 PM
I'm not talking about that one.
I'm talking about the GFX that advises you when Charizard can now evolve.
why would charizard explode? it makes no sence lol im fine seeing the blue thing, its preety easy to tell
also kjp its a+b and not b+a? i mean i bet b needs to be pressed first or else you will have to put code on every a attack insteaf of the neutral special.
Mega Charizard X's Entry GFX.
As if I haven't already taken enough things from P:M.Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 05, 2014, 06:17:11 PM
I'm not talking about that one.
I'm talking about the GFX that advises you when Charizard can now evolve.
Oh.
Well I won't be adding an explosion for that either. Maybe a light flash and a brief flash overlay.
Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 05, 2014, 05:44:15 PMThis made me laugh so hard :srs:
(http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/h/u/hurrplz.png?1)
Quote from: Carnage on May 05, 2014, 06:25:27 PMwhy would charizard explode? it makes no sence lol im fine seeing the blue thing, its preety easy to tell
Not to mention I put in a high volume sound to notify. If if they miss the chance, it's their fault.
Quote from: Carnage on May 05, 2014, 06:25:27 PMalso kjp its a+b and not b+a? i mean i bet b needs to be pressed first or else you will have to put code on every a attack insteaf of the neutral special.
I believe so. I just put A + B, because I'm the type of person that uses alphabetical ordering when I state things in such a fashion.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 07:10:52 PMAs if I haven't already taken enough things from P:M.
(http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/h/u/hurrplz.png?1)
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 07:10:52 PMMega Charizard X's Entry GFX.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Legit...
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 07:10:52 PM(http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/h/u/hurrplz.png?1)
This too... Lol
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 07:10:52 PMNot to mention I put in a high volume sound to notify. If if they miss the chance, it's their fault.
I still need to test that... Lol... I didn't get the chance to play... I'll try wednesday...
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 07:10:52 PMI believe so. I just put A + B, because I'm the type of person that uses alphabetical ordering when I state things in such a fashion.
It sounds logical that way, but doesn't that add you more PSA work?
Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 05, 2014, 07:16:42 PM
It sounds logical that way, but doesn't that add you more PSA work?
No.
The PSA command I put in is quite short and simple.
Just finished testing.
[spoiler]
- Solo modes start out as Mega X, but you are aware of this.
- Ember is very spammable, but you said it's a temporary move.
- May just be me, but the Up-B only goes slightly above where Zard was. I've seen others use it to it's maximum potential, but I can't seem to do it.
Those are the only problems I encountered.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 07:10:52 PM
Mega Charizard X's Entry GFX. As if I haven't already taken enough things from P:M.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Epicness just became real.
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 05, 2014, 08:15:01 PM- May just be me, but the Up-B only goes slightly above where Zard was. I've seen others use it to it's maximum potential, but I can't seem to do it.
Could you elaborate a bit more? Does the move automatically end when you use it?
Yup. Exactly it.
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 05, 2014, 08:25:43 PM
Yup. Exactly it.
Tap B, don't hold it.
I mistakenly used the Button Pressed If Statement, rather than the Button Press If Statement.
That mistake has been fixed since then.
I saw your charzard psa video, and it looked really nice, however, i have some questions for you:
1. Do you have the current versions download link up?
2. Is it recommended to use it on Project M if i want to?
3.Is the Gfx in the PSA still changeable to make one slot effects?
Quote from: ダークミステリーマン on May 05, 2014, 08:47:54 PM1. Do you have the current versions download link up?
2. Is it recommended to use it on Project M if i want to?
3.Is the Gfx in the PSA still changeable to make one slot effects?
(http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img811/2439/81831215.png)
1.) No. If I did, then I would have said it by now. The current version is only available to the 10 testers who offered. You're a day late to be asking for a tester build though.
2.) No. BrawlEx or vBrawl (with IC Codes) only (at least for now). I could make a P:M version, but it's tedious to add new codes to a P:M gct.
3.) Yes.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 09:00:03 PM
The current version is only available to the 10 testers who offered. You're a day late to be asking for a tester build though.
Ah. I really want to help on your Charzard, Can you make an exception?
Quote from: ダークミステリーマン on May 05, 2014, 09:39:32 PMAh. I really want to help on your Charzard, Can you make an exception?
No.
I closed tester requests yesterday.
Mega Evolution GFX preview.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Also, based on the amount of votes the current poll has, I'll keep Flare Blitz just the way it is.
I'll be updating the poll, regarding the camera zoom.
KJP... why not base the GFX on the one actually in the game?
It looking like a generic rock seems a bit odd to me.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 06, 2014, 01:53:57 AM
KJP... why not base the GFX on the one actually in the game?
It looking like a generic rock seems a bit odd to me.
Well I could get someone to recolor it.
Instead of a rock you could always make it a crystal block like a mega stone. Makes more sense imo.
Quote from: Phantom_ZER0 on May 06, 2014, 05:16:16 AMInstead of a rock you could always make it a crystal block like a mega stone. Makes more sense imo.
If someone could vertex and recolor the model, then that would be great.
Hey, KJP. Haven't gotten around to testing Charizard yet, but I'll try him out by settin 'im as my next clone.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 06, 2014, 01:34:30 PMHey, KJP. Haven't gotten around to testing Charizard yet, but I'll try him out by settin 'im as my next clone.
Alright.
Okay.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Replies are in the Spoiler.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This may not be anything you're interested in, but I think there are some Brawl purists (not in a derogatory way) that really like the original characters and don't really touch them. I think it'd be very appealing to those who keep the original character the same, if you included a version where the normal Charizard is identical to the original (Of course, it'd be over Pit and would need a Down B/Low Special move) and could also transform. That way, people familiar with Brawl EX could replace the old Charizard with the Pit one using that Charizard's ID and whatnot (They would inturn have to make their other Pokes individual) and keep the original character in a way, while over all giving it the depth and potential you're providing. Just a thought :)
I still need feedback from the following users:
Nαno. Though I can understand him being busy with school.
Kagerou Imaizumi. I know you made a video, but you never expressed your thoughts (other than overall liking it)
Akeno Ryuko. Though he told me he could get to it on Wednesday.
powerofthe17.
hinata2000100.
Quote from: Nebulon on May 06, 2014, 02:57:46 PM
This may not be anything you're interested in, but I think there are some Brawl purists (not in a derogatory way) that really like the original characters and don't really touch them. I think it'd be very appealing to those who keep the original character the same, if you included a version where the normal Charizard is identical to the original (Of course, it'd be over Pit and would need a Down B/Low Special move) and could also transform. That way, people familiar with Brawl EX could replace the old Charizard with the Pit one using that Charizard's ID and whatnot (They would inturn have to make their other Pokes individual) and keep the original character in a way, while over all giving it the depth and potential you're providing. Just a thought :)
You mean make a version of my Solo Charizard that is flat out vBrawl Charizard?
I could possibly do that, but I can't do Flamethrower. It would also be a tad difficult to get Rock Smash working, since I can't implement the Rock Shards. If porting Articles were possible, then I would love to put Flamethrower back in and give it some buffs.
But I'll only do it if there's a large demand for it. So for now, those people would have to use Independent Charizard (but sacrifice Down Special and Final Smash) or get used to the changes of this PSA.
Also, this PSA uses Link as a base, not Pit.
Courtesy of Pikazz, Mega Charizard X now has proper GFX for its Up Throw.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'll get my actual opinion soon, been a bit distracted by everything.
Hopefully the next hour or two.
I will spend my evening this Friday playtesting him for you.
Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 06, 2014, 09:23:45 PMI'll get my actual opinion soon, been a bit distracted by everything.
Hopefully the next hour or two.
Quote from: Nαno on May 06, 2014, 10:45:18 PM
I will spend my evening this Friday playtesting him for you.
Alright.
I'll test it tomorrow or thursday.
Oh, I found a little glitch:
Sudden Death shows Mega Charizard X, but it has Y's Neutral B.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 06, 2014, 11:09:19 PM
Oh, I found a little glitch:
Sudden Death shows Mega Charizard X, but it has Y's Neutral B.
That's because the Entry isn't loaded.
Though I could try something that could fix the entire issue.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 06, 2014, 11:15:47 PM
That's because the Entry isn't loaded.
Though I could try something that could fix the entire issue.
Well, there's no freeze at all so I have no problems with that.
Most of my suggestions just reinforce what's already been said, or has already been fixed but anyway...
Charizard's Neutral Special is waaaay too spammable.
Takes too many hits to get the transformation.
The zoom for the transformation is a bit too much, and in the case of many players (Including CPUS) using it at once it screws with the camera (This only happened once, and I can't remember if this is the actual cause but this is around when it happened).
Metal doesn't work properly, though that's a model problem.
There's more of an incentive to use Y to X, better recovery is the most obvious.
Zard Y's Neutral Special is a bit too OP.
Zard X's Neutral Special is a bit too slow and is near impractical.
...CPUs are dorks.
Replies are in the spoiler.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Also, there will be a new tester build coming this Friday. I will also accept 5 more tester slots. 3 of which have been taken.
1.) ShadowWolf.
2.) Nebulon.
3.) DarkMysteryMan.
id be willing to test again, unless youre looking for fresh blood to have test it. i'll see how multiplayer works out
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 07, 2014, 12:27:42 AMid be willing to test again, unless youre looking for fresh blood to have test it. i'll see how multiplayer works out
The current 10 testers, along with the new 5 will get the update.
I apologize for not testing Charizard until now. I had a Project M tournament at school today, so I was spending my time before now preparing for that. I'll test him out soon.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 07, 2014, 12:35:53 AM
The current 10 testers, along with the new 5 will get the update.
When :D
Quote from: hinata2000100 on May 07, 2014, 12:41:47 AMI apologize for not testing Charizard until now. I had a Project M tournament at school today, so I was spending my time before now preparing for that. I'll test him out soon.
It's alright.
If you really need to, then test him after your tournament.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 07, 2014, 12:53:09 AM
It's alright.
If you really need to, then test him after your tournament.
Oh, my tournament is over. I lost, but that's not what's important. Heheh. I'll test him out soon, no worries.
Quote from: hinata2000100 on May 07, 2014, 12:54:55 AMOh, my tournament is over. I lost, but that's not what's important. Heheh. I'll test him out soon, no worries.
Oh. Alright then.
Introducing Charizard's Standard Neutral Special!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 07, 2014, 02:37:36 AM
Introducing Charizard's Standard Neutral Special!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
if no flinching were to be added, it would essentially be a fox laser spam... not that there's anything wrong with that
I can't wait for this PSA. I will totally add this to my brawl ex sd card that I bring to school. Wn I tell everyone that this PSA is made by the same guy who made raptor (which the the favorite hack of everyone at my school) they will like the PSA even more.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 07, 2014, 02:39:54 AMif no flinching were to be added, it would essentially be a fox laser spam... not that there's anything wrong with that
This is my plan for the projectile.
Stage 1: 3 fire damage with average knockback.
Stage 2: 2 fire damage with poor knockback.
Stage 3: 1 fire damage with no knockback.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on May 07, 2014, 10:26:43 AMI can't wait for this PSA. I will totally add this to my brawl ex sd card that I bring to school. Wn I tell everyone that this PSA is made by the same guy who made raptor (which the the favorite hack of everyone at my school) they will like the PSA even more.
Why not opt in to be a tester, so you can blow their socks off early? :P
And speaking of Raptor...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
oh. sure. i will be a tester.
and everyone at my school cant wait for the new raptor. We do all raptor battles on final frustration, and geez. its great
i'd make the biting bit of the animation a bit faster, the body movement looks great though!
i think he should be done finishing biting the moment his neck is fully stretched out, just my 2 cents :P
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 07, 2014, 07:50:07 PMi'd make the biting bit of the animation a bit faster, the body movement looks great though!
i think he should be done finishing biting the moment his neck is fully stretched out, just my 2 cents :P
I can always use a Frame Speed modifier.
omg just re-read my post...
" done finishing biting"
LOL
well, i was talking more about the overall progression of the animation, look at P:M's charizard's side tilt as an example
jokekid is right. The neck extends to it's fullest for a few frames and THEN he bites. I'm assuming he's suggesting to extend AND bite.
But to be honest, I was never interested in Raptors. More interested in the Allosaurus as a kid.
Still have my support, though.
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 07, 2014, 08:02:34 PMomg just re-read my post...
" done finishing biting"
LOL
(http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img811/2439/81831215.png) Watch that attitude of yours, Mister.
I'll edit it, and see how things look.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 07, 2014, 08:22:20 PM
(http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img811/2439/81831215.png) Watch that attitude of yours, Mister.
I'll edit it, and see how things look.
I hope you realize that the quoted post makes no sense with what you posted.
Unless you have something against P:M.
Quote from: Tidus on May 07, 2014, 08:26:55 PM
I hope you realize that the quoted post makes no sense with what you posted.
Unless you have something against P:M.
Nah. I don't have anything against P:M.
I forgot to cut that part out from the quote.
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 07, 2014, 08:32:00 PM
Nah. I don't have anything against P:M.
:>.>:
We shall see.
Anyways, I have a question about Charizard's Smokescreen.
You said that it originally only nullified projectiles infront of him (which was how Link's shield works). I don't remember if you posted whether or not you were able to make it nullify projectiles all around him.
Did you use whatever the bit is for nullifying projectiles used in Link's wait animation thingy majiggy (I think it's RA Bit 54 or something like that)?
Quote from: Tidus on May 07, 2014, 08:36:20 PMYou said that it originally only nullified projectiles infront of him (which was how Link's shield works). I don't remember if you posted whether or not you were able to make it nullify projectiles all around him.
It only neutralizes projectiles from the front.
Quote from: Tidus on May 07, 2014, 08:36:20 PMDid you use whatever the bit is for nullifying projectiles used in Link's wait animation thingy majiggy (I think it's RA Bit 54 or something like that)?
Link uses LA-Bit [65].
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 07, 2014, 09:04:35 PM
It only neutralizes projectiles from the front.
That's tragic.
Quote
Link uses LA-Bit [65].
LA Bit. RA Bit.
Same difference.
Anyways, if you need a second pair of eyes don't hesitate to ask. Although I doubt you'll need the help.
kjp does codding before we even came her tidus, he knows very well what he is doing xD
Quote from: Tidus on May 07, 2014, 09:40:27 PM
Anyways, if you need a second pair of eyes don't hesitate to ask. Although I doubt you'll need the help.
If you want, you can opt in to be the final new tester (14/15 slots are taken).
1.) ShadowWolf.
2.) Nebulon.
3.) DarkMysteryMan.
4.) SonicBrawler.
Quote from: Carnage on May 07, 2014, 09:43:05 PM
kjp does codding before we even came her tidus, he knows very well what he is doing xD
Thanks. :P
Quote from: Carnage on May 07, 2014, 09:43:05 PM
kjp does codding before we even came her tidus, he knows very well what he is doing xD
I know, which is why I added the tidbit at the end :P he should change his avi back to jiggs :V
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 07, 2014, 10:02:11 PM
If you want, you can opt in to be the final new tester (14/15 slots are taken).
Nah, I'll wait. Got a bit too much on my metaphorical plate at the moment.
Quote from: Tidus on May 07, 2014, 10:17:08 PMNah, I'll wait. Got a bit too much on my metaphorical plate at the moment.
Alright then.
Quote from: Tidus on May 07, 2014, 10:17:08 PMhe should change his avi back to jiggs :V
:>.>:
I want to record a video for this Charizard update, but Bandicam is being a butt. :v
So could anyone recommend me a good screen recorder (bonus points if it's free)?
Though I also heard that you can use Sony Vegas to enhance your recorded videos. If it's true, how can I do it?
Quote from: Tidus on May 07, 2014, 10:32:59 PM
You clever bastard.
(http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/h/u/hurrplz.png?1)
Quote from: Tidus on May 07, 2014, 10:32:59 PM
Allosaurus > Raptors
:>.>:
Don't make me rek u, m8. >:C
Fraps.
...
Not exactly free though.
Quote from: KingJiggs on May 07, 2014, 10:37:46 PM
I want to record a video for this Charizard update, but Bandicam is being a butt. :v
So could anyone recommend me a good screen recorder (bonus points if it's free)?
I use a combination of Xsplit and Livestream Procaster. Xsplit to display the game, Procaster to record it. It works well enough, and they're both free programs. Just an idea if you don't get anything better.
Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 07, 2014, 10:41:01 PM
Fraps.
...
Not exactly free though.
Free version has 30 seconds of recording max per session. :L
So looks like I'll have to be a pirate.
If you're still looking for a final tester...... ;) I've been luring on your thread for way too long
Quote from: frozenfire98 on May 07, 2014, 11:10:05 PM
If you're still looking for a final tester...... ;) I've been luring on your thread for way too long
Alright. Count yourself as tester #15. :P
And with that, tester requests have once again been closed. The 15 testers will revieve the updated build this Friday.
Quote from: hinata2000100 on May 07, 2014, 10:57:10 PM
I use a combination of Xsplit and Livestream Procaster. Xsplit to display the game, Procaster to record it. It works well enough, and they're both free programs. Just an idea if you don't get anything better.
I will give that a try if FRAPS doesn't work for me.
All right, sweet. Can't wait for the new build. :)
Off-topic problem, though: Your VBrawl Mewtwo crashes at the SSS. I'm using him with BX, and have all the files in the right place and all.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 08, 2014, 12:49:07 AMOff-topic problem, though: Your VBrawl Mewtwo crashes at the SSS. I'm using him with BX, and have all the files in the right place and all.
That's odd.
I've tested him on my Wii several times, and I haven't had any issues.
Try re-downloading it.
Quote from: KingJiggs on May 08, 2014, 12:51:52 AM
That's odd.
I've tested him on my Wii several times, and I haven't had any issues.
Try re-downloading it.
No luck. Too bad, I like PM Mewtwo.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 08, 2014, 12:59:17 AMNo luck. Too bad, I like PM Mewtwo.
Did you make sure to include all files?
Select Mewtwo in Training Mode and go to FD. Does it crash?
Quote from: KingJiggs on May 08, 2014, 12:51:52 AM
That's odd.
I've tested him on my Wii several times, and I haven't had any issues.
Try re-downloading it.
There's one issue with that, yeah. But it only happened to me once.
I'll test him again to see what happened.
Like you said, it's odd.
Quote from: KingJiggs on May 08, 2014, 01:01:30 AM
Did you make sure to include all files?
Select Mewtwo in Training Mode and go to FD. Does it crash?
I copied everything, and left everything verbatim, except the Fighter/Slot configs and put in my own Mewtwo rel I had made for an old clone.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 08, 2014, 01:05:48 AMI copied everything, and left everything verbatim, except the Fighter/Slot configs and put in my own Mewtwo rel I had made for an old clone.
That's likely your issue then.
Try my files.
Quote from: KingJiggs on May 08, 2014, 01:08:20 AM
That's likely your issue then.
Try my files.
Tried training. He still silent freezes after choosing a stage. And I tried your rel, hexed to the ID's I wanted. Still nada. I don't get it...
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 08, 2014, 01:05:48 AM
I copied everything, and left everything verbatim, except the Fighter/Slot configs and put in my own Mewtwo rel I had made for an old clone.
Check the .rel file again. That might be the problem.
If I have a module file corrupted or with a wrong coding, it freezes either at the SSS or before he can even appear in the stage.
Quote from: KingJiggs on May 07, 2014, 08:22:20 PM
(http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img811/2439/81831215.png) Watch that attitude of yours, Mister.
I'll edit it, and see how things look.
i know it's two pages back already... (i finally have a life that consumes my time and keeps me from lurking all day. yay for me!)
but i really don't understand your reply D:
Quote from: KingJiggs on May 07, 2014, 02:15:03 PM
And speaking of Raptor...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Man, that animation looks so good! I like how he seems to be using his whole body in the movement and not just his neck. How the tail moves as he bites is looking veeery good :D The only thing I think could make it better is if he would take a little step forward with one leg, since the center of gravity changes when leaning that far forward.
Made a poll on how I should buff Smokescreen.
Edit: In the meantime, I will be experimenting on how to nerf Flare Blitz.
Here's what I've done so far:
-Reduced Base Knockback.
-Added a third sex kick.
-Decreased the strength and duration of the Super Armor.
-Decreased the duration of the main strong hit.
-Decreased Knockback on the back hitbox.
-Increased DI (Directional Influence).
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 08, 2014, 12:19:41 PMi know it's two pages back already... (i finally have a life that consumes my time and keeps me from lurking all day. yay for me!)
but i really don't understand your reply D:
Your post sounded like a bratty teenager.
Quote from: zutox on May 08, 2014, 01:29:31 PMThe only thing I think could make it better is if he would take a little step forward with one leg, since the center of gravity changes when leaning that far forward.
Alright. Will do.
charizard is looking cool i will try ember alot and the updated attacks to see how they work, ember looks preety fun tough.
I'm currently animating Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash.
Should I stream?
Quote from: Carnage on May 08, 2014, 08:31:54 PM
charizard is looking cool i will try ember alot and the updated attacks to see how they work, ember looks preety fun tough.
Glad you're liking the Animation progress so far. :P
Quote from: KingofChaos on May 08, 2014, 02:12:12 PMYour post sounded like a bratty teenager.
I think in that context he mean't he himself just reread his post.
English is so stupid at times. >.>
Quote from: KingofChaos on May 08, 2014, 08:45:54 PM
I'm currently animating Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash.
Should I stream?
If you still are? Yes
Quote from: Tidus on May 08, 2014, 09:27:36 PM
If you still are? Yes
Alrighty then.
KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream (http://www.livestream.com/KJPStream)
And with that, Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash is animated and somewhat PSA coded.
All that's left is some possible Animation touch-ups and GFX.
It's a shame that some people had to leave.
Edit: Previews of the newly animated Final Smash.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
solarbeam to the face xD
now, that there is a fine piece of work. wish i couldve stayed for the rest of the stream
Is that a giant sword glow in the face?
Quote from: Tidus on May 09, 2014, 06:10:30 AM
Is that a giant sword glow in the face?
doubt it its probably PM ivisaur solarbeam, or even solarbeam from PT FS.
It'd make sense if it was the sword glow model thing. Using Link as a base and all.
KJP did mention that Entei's Fire Spiral GFX was too large, so I wouldn't be surprised.
I personally find the Sword Glow to the face more entertaining.
Today is Friday.
Guess what that means?
It means that the 15 testers will be getting the update build. I will be uploading it now, and I'll send the PM once the upload is done.
Quote from: Tidus on May 09, 2014, 06:10:30 AM
Is that a giant sword glow in the face?
Quote from: Tidus on May 09, 2014, 06:16:29 AMIt'd make sense if it was the sword glow model thing. Using Link as a base and all.
I personally find the Sword Glow to the face more entertaining.
No.
It's Ivysaur's Solarbeam GFX.
Quote from: Carnage on May 09, 2014, 05:23:09 AMsolarbeam to the face xD
Thanks for reminding me to turn the victim around by 180. :P
Quote from: Tidus on May 09, 2014, 06:16:29 AMKJP did mention that Entei's Fire Spiral GFX was too large, so I wouldn't be surprised.
The file size of the brres for the GFX was ~78 KB. And my Fit
LizardonLink/[ac is around ~473 KB. So adding it in would be overkill.
The only thing I can do is ask for lower file size alternatives, since decreasing the length of the length of the Fire Spin GFX wouldn't help at all. :\
I tried putting it over Navi (since she's in the FitMotionEtc.pac). It worked, but it was too small and scaling didn't work. :\
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 09, 2014, 05:49:29 AMnow, that there is a fine piece of work. wish i couldve stayed for the rest of the stream
There's always next time if/when I get to Mega Charizard X's Final Smash. :P
looking good. cant wait. makes me want to continue my lucario/mega lucario psa.
Charizard's Fly definitely looks a hell of a lot better with flapping wings instead of that awkward float... Thing.
Charizard's new Ember is hilarious for some reason... I can't figure why XD
Zard Y's Final Smash is beyond overkill... I love it.
Zard Y's Fire Blast seems a lot more balanced then previously. It works well yet not too overpowered.
Zard X's Dragon Claw is definitely more practical, but still a little slow... The power from it is compensation enough, though.
...Those're the only things I can see currently.
...CPU's are still dorks.
you will receive test results an hour or two after i return home from my classes.
Feedback replies are in the Spoiler.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 09, 2014, 01:01:38 PMyou will receive test results an hour or two after i return home from my classes.
Alright.
Quote from: KingofChaos on May 09, 2014, 01:02:19 PM
He said that he would fix it up to look more appealing to the side if he ever got the time to.
Sorry I haven't gotten to that yet, lotta [censored] came up this week. I'll try to get to it later on tonight.
Quote from: Gravity on May 09, 2014, 06:32:00 PM
Sorry I haven't gotten to that yet, lotta [censored] came up this week. I'll try to get to it later on tonight.
It's okay. You don't need to apologize.
I know how school is, Gamma. :L
from what i tested
i would still reduce abit of knock back on Y neutral B its till just so good kill move especialy on a character with 6 jumps and an amazing recovery, the moment your oponent steps out of the stage he is done for.
ember looked preety cool but i still would reduce the rate he fires abit its abit too spammable at the moment you can lock some character at the right distance by just keep pressing b when they are in the air make some bigger intervals imo.
Y FS looks preety cool same for the new up special animation nothing to say here they work great.
like someone already said X neutral special still needs to be abit faster on start up that animation takes abit too long to be usefull just speed it up to 1.5x imo.
Also both standard and Y loose their run momentum when they turn not sure if its fixable but you probably already know that since you set the code up so they would get diferent run speeds.
i found that the a+b thing i kept missing the timing it was starting to get annoying when i had to press it like 5 times to mega evolve, i found out it works the most when in the air on the ground he likes to keep missing, probably my fault on the timing but when i get the full psa i will likely edit that to be on a taunt for myself xD
still psa looks great , fells great and thats preety amazing, i love the Y gfx when mega evolving it looks like the sun is shining on him for real :P
Replies are in the Spoiler.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
ok... here's what i got, however, it isnt much because... the regular over link version cant transform at all. i tried neutral b, a+b, and any taunt (even a few possible taunt combinations). i also tried going into the single player modes to test it from the start, but this time it kept the Zard X moveset, instead of X with Y moveset. i might be missing something here. get back to me as soon as possible if you have a solution
as for Regular Charizard, his up throw just needs at the very least a decrease in knockback. i had a mario at 15%, and when i used the up throw from mid stage (medium-sized stage), he KO'd.
ember, although fun to use, is as spammable as falco's lasers; anyone hit flinches for a brief time, only this projectile is faster. i'd say slow down the pace, but increase the damage slightly to rebalance it.
i dont know if this is meant to be in or not, but when in the air, dodging, then up-taunting (in that order), it causes a weak glide for the 2 i was able to test. not sure if it's on Zard Y, but im willing to bet it is. if it is meant to be implimented, then just 'horizontalize' the glide.
everything else looks fine (since you're already covering the smokescreen buff).
fly does look much better (i know the float thing was for place-holding). just like how a charizard would fly
it does work over regular link its just timming
it's like trying to land a rest KO with jigglypuff while simultaneously calling in a snake codec.
anyways, i got it working (a miracle), and the only things i have to say are what others have already pointed out.
amazing work on the PSA KJP. i eagerly await the next build when it is prepared.
Replies are in the spoiler.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
kjp you can reset the bits on the wait 1 if the % is 0 its an easy fix for solo modes imo
Quote from: Carnage on May 09, 2014, 10:15:21 PM
kjp you can reset the bits on the wait 1 if the % is 0 its an easy fix for solo modes imo
But that would cause more issues than it would fix.
Quote from: KingofChaos on May 09, 2014, 10:17:22 PM
But that would cause more issues than it would fix.
why? just make it reset all the bits like it just died, most model changers psas have this like goku and such its as if you diead put the same code applyign on wait 1 if %=0, i dont see how it could cause any problem tbh
A problem may occur if, say, a healing item is used while transformed.
Quote from: Carnage on May 09, 2014, 10:22:20 PM
why? just make it reset all the bits like it just died, most model changers psas have this like goku and such its as if you diead put the same code applyign on wait 1 if %=0, i dont see how it could cause any problem tbh
If you were at high damage, then you used items to heal yourself to 0%, then it would cancel out the Mega Evolution.
If you reset the CPU's damage in Training Mode, the Mega will reset.
And that wouldn't be fair to the casual players.
Quote from: KingofChaos on May 09, 2014, 10:30:32 PM
If you were at high damage, then you used items to heal yourself to 0%, then it would cancel out the Mega Evolution.
If you reset the CPU's damage in Training Mode, the Mega will reset.
And that wouldn't be fair to the casual players.
the chance of anyone healling back to zero isnt really a thing to even consider, casual players will most of the time get to see the glitch on the solo modes more than the healling loosing mega evo imo and its fair to loose the mega evo if your back to 0% imo
Quote from: Carnage on May 09, 2014, 10:42:11 PM
the chance of anyone healling back to zero isnt really a thing to even consider, casual players will most of the time get to see the glitch on the solo modes more than the healling loosing mega evo imo and its fair to loose the mega evo if your back to 0% imo
I don't really care.
Putting in such a thing would just be unprofessional. I'll just experiment with Action Overrides.
Edit: Success! I got my desired result with an Action Override. Charizard now starts in the Standard Form in Single Player Modes!
Quote from: KingofChaos on May 09, 2014, 10:46:27 PM
I don't really care.
Putting in such a thing would just be unprofessional. I'll just experiment with Action Overrides.
Edit: Success! I got my desired result with an Action Override. Charizard now starts in the Standard Form in Single Player Modes!
glad you found another workaround
After some feedback, I gave Smokescreen a huge buff!
Smokescreen can now loop by holding B, Jump by moving the control stick upward or pressing the Jump Button, and Walk back and forth but knockback has been reduced.
Quote from: Carnage on May 10, 2014, 07:10:27 AM
glad you found another workaround
It took me a while, but it was worth it.
ok I don't know why everybody saying this psa is so good because I have looooong list of issues.........................
.....
...
:af2: Jk
This psa is just pure epicness. He's pretty well balanced so far and there's only I few things I can comment on:
1: Up B: It just doesn't look right to me.... It looks like there's a split second animation before charizard actually moves
2: zard x neutral B: Takes just a bit too long. not really an issue
3: Transforming: I don't really like the idea of holding a and b to evolve. it's kind of hard to get the timing correct. Also I think it'd be fun to fight against an evolved charizard during a match
4: Hits to transform: Make it just a tad bit easier to evolve from hits given/received
5:zard Y: perfect. Love the final smash Really well done
6: His side b should have a bit more distance
Overall this is looking really good Nice job Kingofchaos! ;D
Quote from: frozenfire98 on May 10, 2014, 08:14:46 PM1: Up B: It just doesn't look right to me.... It looks like there's a split second animation before charizard actually moves
You mean the startup Animation? That's just a placeholder.
Quote from: frozenfire98 on May 10, 2014, 08:14:46 PM2: zard x neutral B: Takes just a bit too long. not really an issue
3: Transforming: I don't really like the idea of holding a and b to evolve. it's kind of hard to get the timing correct. Also I think it'd be fun to fight against an evolved charizard during a match[/quote]You just need to press A and B with the right timing. But I'm not going to be changing the button input, because I think it's fine as is.
Quote from: frozenfire98 on May 10, 2014, 08:14:46 PM4: Hits to transform: Make it just a tad bit easier to evolve from hits given/received
What do you mean easier? Isn't landing hits already easy enough?
Quote from: frozenfire98 on May 10, 2014, 08:14:46 PM6: His side b should have a bit more distance
Flare Blitz? I'll see what I can do on that.
Ignore the hits thing I thought I had to be hurt a certain amount as well
Quote from: frozenfire98 on May 10, 2014, 09:14:18 PM
Ignore the hits thing I thought I had to be hurt a certain amount as well
So you want to be able to increase the meter when taking hits as well?
Quote from: KingofChaos on May 10, 2014, 09:17:28 PM
So you want to be able to increase the meter when taking hits as well?
I'm against that personally. I mean you could do a form for if you're hurt to much, and another depending on how many hits you dish out...
But I personally like earning the forms at a steep amount of hits. The point is to reward a player. The forms shouldn't be too easy to obtain, and the easier they are, the less pwerful they should be. At least as far as I'm concerned.
Quote from: Nebulon on May 10, 2014, 09:21:10 PM
I'm against that personally. I mean you could do a form for if you're hurt to much, and another depending on how many hits you dish out...
But I personally like earning the forms at a steep amount of hits. The point is to reward a player. The forms shouldn't be too easy to obtain, and the easier they are, the less pwerful they should be. At least as far as I'm concerned.
i am in agreement. sure it would be a more casual way of doing so, but it would definately not be a satisfying if you took the cheap way out to obtain it
Alright. I won't have it add super meter when hit.
But should I do the opposite? Make the meter decrease when you get hit? It would likely make players have to add strategy their attacks. Since currently, you can just land some hits with no consequences.
Or how about taking away points when you get hit?
You'd probably have to increase how much you get when you land a hit.
It's something I plan to implement in my own PSA, actually :P
Ninja'd :srs:
id say decrease the meter half of how much the meter increases whenever a hit is landed.
Sadly I think the stale rate for the neutral B should be increased. It only stays at 2 damage per shot,besides when it reaches the ground and make some sort of splash damage.
I believe it should decrease after 5 or 6 fire shots. the damage should go down to 1 damage 2 shot. With less knock back with each 3 shot.
The starting Animations for the Up Special are being worked on at the moment, so I won't have to use the Pit placeholder Animations.
The Up Special Animations are done. Now I just need to touch up on the new Down Special Animations.
I updated the poll in the meantime.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 10, 2014, 10:20:57 PMSadly I think the stale rate for the neutral B should be increased. It only stays at 2 damage per shot,besides when it reaches the ground and make some sort of splash damage.
I believe it should decrease after 5 or 6 fire shots. the damage should go down to 1 damage 2 shot. With less knock back with each 3 shot.
There already is a stale move reduction mechanic in Smash Bros. It's there to prevent move spamming. But there is no move decay in Training Mode.
if you make the metter loose points when you get hit it will be pointless especially on 4 player matches you will never transforms at all, i dont find it a good thing at all.
Quote from: Carnage on May 11, 2014, 10:06:11 AM
if you make the metter loose points when you get hit it will be pointless especially on 4 player matches you will never transforms at all, i dont find it a good thing at all.
I'll make a poll about it then.
I'm animating Mega Charizard X's Final Smash right now.
Who here wants me to stream?
i need to make up for the last time when i left. yes
Please do so.
KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream (http://www.livestream.com/KJPStream)
Alright then.
Anyone is free to join the stream.
Edit: The stream is now closed. Thanks for watching.
Based on the amount of votes, Charizard's Super Meter will not decrease upon taking damage.
And now that the poll has came to a conclusion, I made another poll, regarding Charizard's Side Tilt.
i kinda like the tail attack but any of them is fine by me.
About that poll... I don't think normal Charizard, or Megazard Y should have the side tilt being changed to the P:M one....
Now Megazard X on the other hand... that might work.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 12, 2014, 06:34:40 PM
About that poll... I don't think normal Charizard, or Megazard Y should have the side tilt being changed to the P:M one....
Now Megazard X on the other hand... that might work.
That could work well, but I don't really want to have normal attacks change upon Mega Evolution, just Specials.
But if enough people want it, then I'll do it.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 12, 2014, 06:34:40 PM
About that poll... I don't think normal Charizard, or Megazard Y should have the side tilt being changed to the P:M one....
Now Megazard X on the other hand... that might work.
This made me change my vote. I can agree that i see the P:M F-tilt being for Mega X Charzard because of his bulky like structure and power increases.
Post Merge: May 12, 2014, 06:52:45 PM
Also wanted to add that The P:M F-tilt looks a lot more powerful than V-Brawls, it would fit pretty good with him.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 12, 2014, 06:34:40 PM
About that poll... I don't think normal Charizard, or Megazard Y should have the side tilt being changed to the P:M one....
Now Megazard X on the other hand... that might work.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 12, 2014, 06:48:53 PM
This made me change my vote. I can agree that i see the P:M F-tilt being for Mega X Charzard because of his bulky like structure and power increases.
huh... never really thought it that way... yea, the black zard would be best for the PM side tilt.
Updated the poll to include the updated question.
Edit: Due to File Size issues with the FitMotionEtc.pac, I cannot include P:M Charizard's Side Tilt as part of Mega Charizard X's moveset, as the 3 Animations are around 38 KB each. And I want to save the file space for Standard Charizard's Final Smash. :-\
I'm also near to hitting the file size limit on the FitChar.pac as well.
FitLizardon.pac: 490 KB. ~10 - 25+ KB left.
FitLizardonMotionEtc.pac: 3.72 MB. ~30+ KB left.
So I updated the poll in regards to a possible release.
Based on the poll, I'll be skipping the deadline and release Solo Charizard when everything is finished.
So I again, have made a new poll on what I should do for Standard Charizard's Final Smash.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 12, 2014, 07:59:54 PMUpdated the poll to include the updated question. Edit: Due to File Size issues with the FitMotionEtc.pac, I cannot include P:M Charizard's Side Tilt as part of Mega Charizard X's moveset, as the 3 Animations are around 38 KB each. And I want to save the file space for Standard Charizard's Final Smash. :-\ I'm also near to hitting the file size limit on the FitChar.pac as well. FitLizardon.pac: 490 KB. ~10 - 25+ KB left. FitLizardonMotionEtc.pac: 3.72 MB. ~30+ KB left. So I updated the poll in regards to a possible release.
If this is the case, then you should stick to the Transformation.
after all, as far as i can remember, you came up with Charzards Mega Transformation before the Smash team so you should go ahead and go through with it. I hate to see perfect concepts being thrown away beacuse someone else did it first.
Its not always about who did it first, it's whoever made it better that should count, and again, stick with the Mega :)
mega evolution for FS would be nice imo its a win win thing, if your already mega evolved you do a FS if not you evolve and do their FS? or just mega evolve?
Quote from: Carnage on May 13, 2014, 04:15:49 PM
mega evolution for FS would be nice imo its a win win thing, if your already mega evolved you do a FS if not you evolve and do their FS? or just mega evolve?
Just Mega Evolve.
It would take away from the fight if I have Charizard Mega Evolve then do the respective Final Smash.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 13, 2014, 04:39:44 PM
Just Mega Evolve.
It would take away from the fight if I have Charizard Mega Evolve then do the respective Final Smash.
still just mega evolve would fell like abit barren FS doing somethin you can do mid match normaly.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 13, 2014, 04:39:44 PMJust Mega Evolve. It would take away from the fight if I have Charizard Mega Evolve then do the respective Final Smash.
As long as you keep thier traits intact, im okay with it. It proabaly be too much work for you to make THREE kinds of final smash's.
However, one thing stills puzzles me when you said this.
If the final smash is going to be a Mega Transformation, how would we know which one Charzrd will he become?
Is there going to be a specific button command before the Final smash, or are you planning to remmove one of the transformation?
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 13, 2014, 04:49:00 PM
As long as you keep thier traits intact, im okay with it. It proabaly be too much work for you to make THREE kinds of final smash's.
However, one thing stills puzzles me when you said this.
If the final smash is going to be a Mega Transformation, how would we know which one Charzrd will he become?
Is there going to be a specific button command before the Final smash, or are you planning to remmove one of the transformation?
It'll use the same commands as the Super Meter Mega Evolution. A for Mega X, B for Mega Y, or randomized if no buttons are pressed.
Quote from: Carnage on May 13, 2014, 04:43:01 PM
still just mega evolve would fell like abit barren FS doing somethin you can do mid match normaly.
If enough people want it, then I'll attempt to do so.
youve worked hard to where youve gotten. reworking final smash traits for the sake of sm4sh similarity would just be injustice.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 13, 2014, 05:05:21 PMyouve worked hard to where youve gotten. reworking final smash traits for the sake of sm4sh similarity would just be injustice.
I agree, however, we have to remember that he came up the concept first, and shoudn't have to change the traits because of simularity.
Post Merge: May 13, 2014, 05:30:46 PM
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 13, 2014, 04:52:36 PMIt'll use the same commands as the Super Meter Mega Evolution. A for Mega X, B for Mega Y, or randomized if no buttons are pressed.
How long will the idle time take for the randomization to take affect?
For non Final Smash-related stuff, I'm redoing the Flare Blitz Animation since the current Animation is just an edited Battering Item Dash Attack.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 13, 2014, 05:05:21 PM
youve worked hard to where youve gotten. reworking final smash traits for the sake of sm4sh similarity would just be injustice.
I was considering have the Standard Final Smash be Mega Evolution before Sm4sh revealed it.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 13, 2014, 05:28:47 PMHow long will the idle time take for the randomization to take affect?
During the GFX phase (when you see the "rock"), you have 1 second (60 Frames) to hold a button, if no button is held, then the Mega Evolution chosen will randomize.
Why not just bound the transformations to literally the Y button for Y and X for X?
Quote from: Phantom_ZER0 on May 13, 2014, 07:43:29 PM
Why not just bound the transformations to literally the Y button for Y and X for X?
That would be funny, but really annoying because X and Y are for the jumps. Besides, there are people who uses the Wiimote as a controller... That's their fault though
Quote from: Phantom_ZER0 on May 13, 2014, 07:43:29 PMWhy not just bound the transformations to literally the Y button for Y and X for X?
The X and Y Buttons are both mapped to the same command, which is jumping.
I'm considering updating the testers with the updated build, but I haven't been getting much feedback from some of the 15 people that opted in to test.
The following people will be cut from the tester list, unless they have an explanation (i.e. school, job, life difficulties, etc).
-powerofthe17.
So now, I'll be accepting 4 more testers for the updated build.
Hey, I got some free time. I can test him if you want
Quote from: jrush64 on May 13, 2014, 09:50:02 PM
Hey, I got some free time. I can test him if you want
Sure.
That makes 3 tester slots left.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 13, 2014, 09:39:31 PM
I'm considering updating the testers with the updated build, but I haven't been getting much feedback from some of the 15 people that opted in to test.
The following people will be cut from the tester list, unless they have an explanation (i.e. school, job, life difficulties, etc).
-powerofthe17.
So now, I'll be accepting 4 more testers for the updated build.
I'm doing my best to take time and test it.
I've had SOOOO much school problems this month. Sorry for not replying you this week about Charizard.
I'll test him in a little while, but please, don't cut me from the Testers list.
Post Merge: May 14, 2014, 12:32:09 AM
I can't transform now.
I'll get around to texting Charizard soon. No more school in the way.
I could test him if you need feedback. I balance things pretty often as it is but I have by no means a life to get in the way.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 13, 2014, 11:19:37 PMI can't transform now.
I have said this quite a few times already. It's just like P:M Lucario's Super moves. Press A + B with the right timing.
Quote from: Kienamaru on May 14, 2014, 08:35:02 AM
I could test him if you need feedback. I balance things pretty often as it is but I have by no means a life to get in the way.
Sure.
And with that, I'll be uploading the updated version, and I'll be sending it to the 16 testers.
so i have found some glitches
1-the down special smokescreen loops alright but the smoke gfx doesnt loop.
2-If you use smokescreen when your on the Y mega it will revert to charizard you forgot the subroutine?smoke gfx still doesnt loop all the same.
3-When your glidding and you push upward too much the glide ends and the megas revert back to default charizard another subroutine that was forgotten?
4 doubtfull glitch probably on my end- For me the X final smash isnt working he does the slashes but no damage or knockback affects the oponent and then he tryes to ram them but nothing happens and the oponent just breaks the grab with 30% no knockback most likely due to me using it over link directly i guess unless someone else reports this happening on the brawlex slot i wouldnt bother with it at all.
I liked that you increased the flare blitz distance fells more useful now.
Also with the new fly mechanic Y really fells like the air belongs to him and i like the new start up sepcial animation on the ground but i fell it does a noticable transition from the start to the looped anymation looks like he goes abit up and then plays another animation at a completely diferent speed rate not sure if it can be made smoother transitioning but it looks good regardless.
Balance wise the moveset seems preety good since you need to land 15? hits on your oponent to mega evolve you will be at a decent percentage making the boost seem worth it.
Oh shoot.
I forgot to update the module.
That's likely why you're having those issues.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 14, 2014, 02:51:35 PM
Oh shoot.
I forgot to update the module.
That's likely why you're having those issues.
that latest version did fix those glitches.
Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2014, 04:42:41 PM
that latest version did fix those glitches.
Okay.
That's good.
I had to update the rel, because I added new Sub Actions.
New subactions, eh? Look forward to see what you did ;)
Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2014, 02:40:33 PM
so i have found some glitches
Godly findings.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wow. I didn't even noticed. 2. I did know about Smokescreen , but I thought it wad the actual loop time for the smoke GFX.
Great job Carnage.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 14, 2014, 05:02:57 PMWow. I didn't even noticed. 2. I did know about Smokescreen , but I thought it wad the actual loop time for the smoke GFX.
Great job Carnage.
You do know I updated with the fix to those issues.
The reason why those moves were glitchy was because I forgot to include the updated ft_lizardon.rel to allow use of the updated Sub Actions.
You should have gotten a second PM, explaining the fix to the said issue.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 14, 2014, 05:06:18 PM
You do know I updated with the fix to those issues.
The reason why those moves were glitchy was because I forgot to include the updated ft_lizardon.rel to allow use of the updated Sub Actions.
You should have gotten a second PM, explaining the fix to the said issue.
I never got it.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 14, 2014, 05:12:05 PM
I never got it.
you did lol your the first name on the list you recieved the 2.75 for sure
Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2014, 05:13:38 PM
you did lol your the first name on the list you recieved the 2.75 for sure
Sadly I didn't. :(
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 14, 2014, 05:17:37 PMSadly I didn't. :(
Well just use the link from any of the PMs I sent you, since DropBox uses the same link.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 14, 2014, 05:25:45 PM
Well just use the link from any of the PMs I sent you, since DropBox uses the same link.
I thought it changes the url link every time you update the file, but if this isn't the case, then I'll try the first link and download it again.
ok, here's what i have for the over link only version:
Normal:
- -
X:
- Final Smash does little-to-no damage, and the triforce GFX are still there.
Y:
- Smokescreen reverts m back to default Zard until end of attack.
- Final Smash still has triforce GFX.
little to report means you're getting even closer. training and the single player modes are all okay with the moveset change. still have yet to test it in SSE, however. i almost suggested that the Y's final smash have a decreased knockback, but then i remembered that Charizard is in a more powerful state, and as a result think that it should be left as is.
great work so far; i look forward to the next build.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 14, 2014, 08:17:31 PM
ok, here's what i have for the over link only version:
Normal:
- -
X:
- Final Smash does little-to-no damage, and the triforce GFX are still there.
Y:
- Smokescreen reverts m back to default Zard until end of attack.
- Final Smash still has triforce GFX.
Your issues are due to the main ft_link.rel not having the added Sub Actions coded in.
I believe Carnage made some fixes for the Link version.
I'll make an update to include the Link version once everything is ready for the final test.
well, at least there arent many issues to tackle (from what i perceive). very well, i await the final test when it is prepared
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 14, 2014, 08:38:37 PM
well, at least there arent many issues to tackle (from what i perceive). very well, i await the final test when it is prepared
I will be waiting for the final test aswell.
Wait, there was something wrong with the tackle? Everything seemed Ok to me.
"issues to tackle"; meaning: issues left
I have two preview videos of my Solo Charizard uploading right now. I will post them here when they're done uploading.
Edit: The two videos have finished uploading.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
those videos do look nice for me all you have to do is mega default charizard mega evolve on FS and your good for a public release, this is a quality psa work with 2 transforms thats all i need to say, you cant find manny with this quality and having 2 transforms.
This. Is. .AWESOME.
This feels soo smooth, absolute, and perfect.
Can't wait to test it out. :D
liked and subbed
Direct link for the Mega Y video, since it's still processing (so embedded won't work at the moment): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fim5zLQEJQM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fim5zLQEJQM)
Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2014, 09:44:50 PM
those videos do look nice for me all you have to do is mega default charizard mega evolve on FS and your good for a public release
The poll is tied at the moment, so I'll need a tiebreaker. :P
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 14, 2014, 09:58:46 PMThis. Is. .AWESOME.
This feels soo smooth, absolute, and perfect.
Can't wait to test it out. :D
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 14, 2014, 10:00:43 PMliked and subbed
Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2014, 09:44:50 PMthis is a quality psa work with 2 transforms thats all i need to say, you cant find manny with this quality and having 2 transforms.
I'm glad you like it so much.
When you're done with this, please make it P:M compatible?
:oshi:
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 14, 2014, 10:04:30 PMWhen you're done with this, please make it P:M compatible?
:oshi:
Sure. I'll make a P:M version of the PSA, so people can use it over Link (because this PSA uses Link as a base).
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 14, 2014, 10:08:30 PM
Sure. I'll make a P:M version of the PSA, so people can use it over Link (because this PSA uses Link as a base).
it will need those 2 codes i gave kjp since pm has no brawlex tough
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 14, 2014, 10:08:30 PM
Sure. I'll make a P:M version of the PSA, so people can use it over Link (because this PSA uses Link as a base).
Forgive me when in do this, but.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2014, 10:12:39 PM
it will need those 2 codes i gave kjp since pm has no brawlex tough
I'll be sure to include the codes in the Link version.
After watching the videos, I have a couple critiques on the Final Smash animations for the Mega forms.
Mega X: I think the claw attacks look too plain on this, the poses and the way he slashes his claws could look more exaggerated too. On top of that, I think the animation for the finishing Flare Blitz attack could be a bit more grandiose in it's execution, namely by having Charizard fly backwards quickly, then do a spiraling rush.
Mega Y: Again, I personally think it's a bit plain, but for a different reason this time. I think Charizard could be flying much farther out around the opponent that's trapped in the attack, then end it by flying up high in a slow spiral before making a dynamic pose and launching the Solarbeam.
That's just how I feel from an artistic standpoint though, so don't mind me if you want.
This Zard is AWESOME! I'm having trouble finding anything else to say about it.
Quote from: Velen on May 14, 2014, 10:28:42 PMAfter watching the videos, I have a couple critiques on the Final Smash animations for the Mega forms.
Mega X: I think the claw attacks look too plain on this, the poses and the way he slashes his claws could look more exaggerated too. On top of that, I think the animation for the finishing Flare Blitz attack could be a bit more grandiose in it's execution, namely by having Charizard fly backwards quickly, then do a spiraling rush.
Mega Y: Again, I personally think it's a bit plain, but for a different reason this time. I think Charizard could be flying much farther out around the opponent that's trapped in the attack, then end it by flying up high in a slow spiral before making a dynamic pose and launching the Solarbeam.
That's just how I feel from an artistic standpoint though, so don't mind me if you want.
I'd like to, but it's quite tedious to have to animate two 250+ Frame Animations. :-\
But I could try doing something for Mega Y's Final Smash, since those edits shouldn't be too difficult to implement.
Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 14, 2014, 10:36:04 PMThis Zard is AWESOME! I'm having trouble finding anything else to say about it.
Lol. Thanks.
Alrighty.
I'll be making a custom Final Smash for Standard Charizard.
Wanna know what it's going to be?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 15, 2014, 01:17:55 AM
Alrighty.
I'll be making a custom Final Smash for Standard Charizard.
Wanna know what it's going to be?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
About damn time :srs:
I don't...
What...
I love it already. XD
It would be cool if I was able to transform.
I can't.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 15, 2014, 01:17:55 AM
Alrighty.
I'll be making a custom Final Smash for Standard Charizard.
Wanna know what it's going to be?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Finally! :af:
anime reference :')
Always happy to be a tester, you know me from Smashboards as well, LeeYawshee is what I think I was called there. I was around for your unofficial thread.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 15, 2014, 03:38:31 AM
It would be cool if I was able to transform.
I can't.
just need to press a+b together it takes alot of trys atleast for me its always 4 or 5 tries, just put your finger in the middle of the buttons and press it repeatily after the blue ring appears saying transform is available.
If you would indulge an old school tester. i promise not to give invalid, or impaired reviews. please consider me the almighty and somewhat ancient Ultraxwing. to test dis thing.
Quote from: Lito on May 15, 2014, 06:26:45 AMAlways happy to be a tester, you know me from Smashboards as well, LeeYawshee is what I think I was called there. I was around for your unofficial thread.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on May 15, 2014, 07:28:18 AM If you would indulge an old school tester. i promise not to give invalid, or impaired reviews. please consider me the almighty and somewhat ancient Ultraxwing. to test dis thing.
Sure. I'll send you two the current build soon.
I'm installing BrawlEx right now to get testing.
Except it will be with Project M... because thats what I have installed on Dolphin right now
Final Smash Animation progress is going nicely, but I'm stuck, since I don't know how I can make the ending throw look good. ;-;
Quote from: Nαno on May 15, 2014, 03:39:59 PMI'm installing BrawlEx right now to get testing.
Except it will be with Project M... because thats what I have installed on Dolphin right now
Alright.
Just take note that the PSA was built for vBrawl. Though I will get to making P:M and Link versions for when the release is ready.
Since you're here, have you managed to look into the metal yet?
Finally! Tonight is the night! (school can be annoying sometimes...)
I'm gonna test him tonight and tell you my opinion towards Charizard. Consider him in my roster anyway.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 15, 2014, 03:45:09 PM
Final Smash Animation progress is going nicely, but I'm stuck, since I don't know how I can make the ending throw look good. ;-;
Alright.
Just take note that the PSA was built for vBrawl. Though I will get to making P:M and Link versions for when the release is ready.
aaaah, the anime reference of the Seimic toss <3
you can do the ending throw something like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
at 6:44! rotate the spin high, do the toss airborn and a explosion at the end :happy:
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 15, 2014, 03:45:09 PM
Since you're here, have you managed to look into the metal yet?
Not yet, but I will today
Alright KJP, sorry about the delay. Have been out all day. I'm testing Charizard now and I'll get back to you.
Quote from: Jibril Akeno on May 15, 2014, 03:47:51 PM
Finally! Tonight is the night! (school can be annoying sometimes...)
School is such a bummer. >:v
Quote from: jrush64 on May 15, 2014, 04:01:26 PMAlright KJP, sorry about the delay. Have been out all day. I'm testing Charizard now and I'll get back to you.
Quote from: Jibril Akeno on May 15, 2014, 03:47:51 PM
I'm gonna test him tonight and tell you my opinion towards Charizard. Consider him in my roster anyway.
Alright. \o0o/
Quote from: Nαno on May 15, 2014, 03:50:16 PMNot yet, but I will today
Alright. Thank you.
Would you also consider making Mega Y versions of the included recolors?
Quote from: pikazz on May 15, 2014, 03:49:46 PM
aaaah, the anime reference of the Seimic toss <3
you can do the ending throw something like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
at 6:44! rotate the spin high, do the toss airborn and a explosion at the end :happy:
I wanted to use parts from the Smash plate throw, but I can't really find a good way to implement it properly.
If you really want to (or anyone else would would think of a good way), then I could send you the current Animation and see if you could do anything..
wont the FS look abit too much like the up throw?
Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2014, 04:05:43 PM
wont the FS look abit too much like the up throw?
The Final Smash looks very different from the Up Throw.
Awesome videos, how long does the mega evolution last?
Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on May 15, 2014, 06:17:38 PM
Awesome videos, how long does the mega evolution last?
Until you get KO'd, to my understanding.
Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on May 15, 2014, 06:17:38 PMAwesome videos, how long does the mega evolution last?
Quote from: hinata2000100 on May 15, 2014, 06:52:44 PMUntil you get KO'd, to my understanding.
The Mega Evolution lasts until Charizard is knocked out.
Dude, I can't transform anymore.
I press both A and B but all what Charizard does is to grab and then block.
Nothing else happens.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 15, 2014, 10:10:31 PM
Dude, I can't transform anymore.
I press both A and B but all what Charizard does is to grab and then block.
Nothing else happens.
shouldnt on wii mote be 1+2? since thats where A(attack button is) and b(special button) is?
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 15, 2014, 10:10:31 PM
Dude, I can't transform anymore.
I press both A and B but all what Charizard does is to grab and then block.
Nothing else happens.
You must be using a Wiimote+Nunchuck then.
Take the Nunchuck out, Press 1+2, then put the Nunchuck back in.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 15, 2014, 10:22:12 PM
You must be using a Wiimote+Nunchuck then.
Take the Nunchuck out, Press 1+2, then put the Nunchuck back in.
So Nunchuck players are forced to take it out to transform?
It is kind of pointless since many people use Nunchuk.
Well, at least in my opinion.
i always tough on a taunt would be better and not timing needy like it is now on a+b but its kjp moveset he wants it on a+b it will stay on a+b you can always change the button inputs by yourself if kjp tells you where to replace them.
A taunt would fit better for this.
And if I change button configuration, I am forced to use a profile.
Forcing people to use profiles for a PSA is pointless.
I know how to replace them, but there are 2 problems:
1. The one stated above.
2. IDK which button configuration needs to be changed.
I personally think that the transformation button should still be just "B". If not, a taunt.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 15, 2014, 10:28:17 PM
So Nunchuck players are forced to take it out to transform?
It is kind of pointless since many people use Nunchuk.
Well, at least in my opinion.
Ahem... Wouldn't you have to press A+B? I mean... When you have the Nunchuck on, the A and B are the same than the GC Controller, and X and Y are the 1 and 2, no?
OR you can change your button inputs in the Controller Settings, or do like Carnage said and modify the buttons you need to press.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 15, 2014, 10:28:17 PM
So Nunchuck players are forced to take it out to transform?
It is kind of pointless since many people use Nunchuk.
Well, at least in my opinion.
I think the majority of people either disable A + B = Grab on Wiimote + Nunchuck or use Gamecube controllers.
But I'll see if I can either make a version in which Mega Evolution is remapped to a Taunt or see if I can simplify the A + B input.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 15, 2014, 10:37:29 PMI personally think that the transformation button should still be just "B". If not, a taunt.
I originally had it be just B, but I had some complaints from people that wanted to keep the Neutral Special when Mega Evolution is ready.
I'll make a poll about it.
if they want the neutral special to be better, they just need to go mega zard y. i vote for option 2 (espcilly since i am one of those wiimote players)
EDIT: too bad there isnt a way to split it down the middle so that the a+b thing could be for the GC, and the b thing could be used for the wiimotes. also, quick question, why isnt it taunt-activated again?
I know people who are outraged when you play SSBB with Wiimote/Nunchuck... Personally, I use them ONLY when my GC controller is acting, so either way is fine.
Quote from: Jibril Akeno on May 15, 2014, 10:38:52 PM
Ahem... Wouldn't you have to press A+B? I mean... When you have the Nunchuck on, the A and B are the same than the GC Controller, and X and Y are the 1 and 2, no?
OR you can change your button inputs in the Controller Settings, or do like Carnage said and modify the buttons you need to press.
As KJP said, we need to take the Nunchuck out and press 1+2 to transform because A+B do not work when using Wiimote+Nunchuck.
That means that Nunchuck players are forced to take it out just to transform.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 15, 2014, 10:40:04 PM
I think the majority of people either disable A + B = Grab on Wiimote + Nunchuck or use Gamecube controllers.
IDK if you can disable that configuration.
But changed or not, we are forced to change it everytime we play unless using a profile.
And using a profile to use a PSA is pointless, and people often forget to use profiles if they are not used to them.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 15, 2014, 10:40:04 PM
But I'll see if I can either make a version in which Mega Evolution is remapped to a Taunt or see if I can simplify the A + B input.
I originally had it be just B, but I had some complaints from people that wanted to keep the Neutral Special when Mega Evolution is ready.
I'll make a poll about it.
It should be remapped to somewhere else, yeah.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 15, 2014, 10:44:35 PMalso, quick question, why isnt it taunt-activated again?
I view it as unprofessional if not implemented properly.
Voted for 2 versions.
So everyone (GC and Wiimote+Nunchuck) is happy ;D
Hey KJP sorry haven't been able to test cause of school but you will get a review in a few hours.
Also regarding the recent discussion, could someone point out the pros and cons of each option? Cause personally I don't think that many people use wii remote anyways.....
Quote from: frozenfire98 on May 15, 2014, 10:57:02 PMAlso regarding the recent discussion, could someone point out the pros and cons of each option? Cause personally I don't think that many people use wii remote anyways.....
A+B Pros:
-More satisfying to get the timing right.
-Be able to use the Standard B attacks.
Cons:
-Difficulty for the uncommon Wiimote users.
B Pros:
-Simple. All controller types can use it well.
Cons:
-Not much strategy nor timing. So the reward factor isn't so great.
-You sacrifice your B attack.
2 versions seems the way to go since its a simple imput change it shouldnt take any time to do.
After well over 7 hours logged test time.
from fighting lvl 5 to 16 cpus and seeing how easy/hard it is to use.
before i talk about attacks, and other data, the reason why i fight CPUS is to see how balanced or imbalanced it is.
Offensive capabilitiesOkay, so his offensive capabilities are amazing, if you can manage the combo setup. and his fast attacks, yet slow-ish movement. you are looking at a very decent character indeed, even ignoring the evolution advantage.
his moves have changed from Charizard (pokemon trainer) quite a lot. he attacks faster, and has lower knock back, his specials fit Charizard better for a faster play style. but not too fastly. this one has decent end lag usage that is there, but not too much there it feels like all you do is wait for your character to get back to an attack-able state. (which in my opinion was charizards major problem)
Move SpecificMost of the smashes haven't changed much, the major difference is again, attack speed and lowered knockback, which fits for this characters theme. he is in the middle of damage and knock.
Standard
i would have a hard time talking about the tilts and smashes, as it seems they are generally the same. but, as stated above, they are faster yet have lower damage.
Side Special:
this move is a basic dash move that has lots of GFX flair to make it feel epic. and when you hit someone and they fly back it feels very satisfying. the range on this dash move is short, but that is fine, due to the medium to high damage it can do. this makes a decent Recovery move that after that, you can do an Up Special to get back to the stage even better if need be.
Down Special:
I'm not sure what move this is (not a big Pokemanz guy). at first i thought this move was a simple anti projectile move. so i started playing around with it, and figured out i could move slowly forward and backward. When you touch someone with this big ball of mist, they would move with it. so if you are smart enough, you can do push people with this, or use it to prevent some attacks, it has a very quick execution, and you can hold it down. it's pretty good defensive weapon, and somewhat good offense, if someone is charging a powerful move, you can go right up to the person, and activate it right on top of them, this pushes them pretty fast and sends them flying, no damage or real knockback is done but it is a good move that can disgruntle the opponent. this is also a good move against modified PSA's that have an invincibility final smash.
Up Special:
This is really only a flying move. and it's purely used to avoid annoying final smashes or to get to places you need to, or to get back onto the battlefield. and its just that simple.
Neutral Special:
I find this move to be be pretty average, it's a very "spammable" move that can be a good gimping move. the fire balls don't fire straight, but that's because it's a redone arrow, and thusly is a true projectile and it's perfect. i think this should be like the arrow, if you hold it down, a little more damage is done but it can shoot farther. it's fine as it is, i think this small thing should be added to make it not so linear.
Other Transformations:
this is where i literally got stumped, in all of the time i played this PSA i only transformed 4 times. earning a transformation is the hardest thing to go for. i have no clue how the other specials/smashes work. and thusly in my opinion, what would be the best part of the PSA, is the hardest part to earn. i found that you have to do around 220% damage to ascertain that glorious ability. because of this i got really good at playing the non transformed Charizard. i really liked this PSA due to its transformation mechanic.
in a closing statement, When i did get my transformation i found that one focused more on Knockback and the other on Damage. and everytime, of the four times when i transformed the AI's would kick themselves into mega hyperdrive and i would die as soon as i reached my transformation. so, my informatino on this is pretty piss poor and i apologise on that, because i think that you need more information on these two than the normal Charizard.
Question:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
well ultraxwing if you change the id of the effect pac to an ene,y or assist trophy so it doesnt cause gfx glitches you will also need to change the graphics file id on psa or bb moveset editor renaming it alot is half of the work the other half is amnually changing all the graphics file ids.
Quote from: Carnage on May 16, 2014, 10:18:04 AM
well ultraxwing if you change the id of the effect pac to an ene,y or assist trophy so it doesnt cause gfx glitches you will also need to change the graphics file id on psa or bb moveset editor renaming it alot is half of the work the other half is amnually changing all the graphics file ids.
OH! herp derp, thank you so much.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on May 16, 2014, 10:55:54 AMi know this does not belong in this thread, but PSA keeps giving me a cannot locate file data.
Open with Brawlbox .67/68
67b is the most stabble one, if a psa was made with bb moveset editor you can only open it on bb moveset editor on 67b for instance where ridley was made.
Replies are in the spoiler.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Alright sorry for the delay but here goes:
NORMAL: not much to say since it's only his b moves that are changed but it's been really well done
NEUTRAL SPECIAL: Contrary to popular belief I think the move isn't "spammable" at all. Any faster and it would but any slower it would have the potential to be ineffective and easily dodged.
SIDE SPECIAL: Before, I said that this move(flare blitz?) needed I bit more distance. Now that I've seen the knockback it can do as well as consider the speed, this move doesn't really need changing at all.
DOWN SPECIAL: nothing to say. It's perfect
ZARD X: Well balanced by adjusting his weight n stuff there's only 1 thing that is bothering me.
DOWN SPECIAL: Since ZARD X is heavier, I think he should do a bit of damage as he springs into the air( he should slightly jump up, slam into the ground and then leap into air)
FINAL SMASH: reminds me a bit too much of links final smash but there's nothing I want to change about
ZARD Y: the only thing is that(although I can't think if a better idea) he shouldn't have the same down special as normal charizard( unless he uses it in the Pokemon game then completely ignore this one XD)
OVERALL : KJP stop making so damn hard to critque your work when it's this good in the BETA stages for crying out loud XD
he's a well balanced character with a really good offense as well as defense. I really like how this is turning out
Quote from: frozenfire98 on May 18, 2014, 12:49:49 AMNEUTRAL SPECIAL: Contrary to popular belief I think the move isn't "spammable" at all. Any faster and it would but any slower it would have the potential to be ineffective and easily dodged.
What I plan to do is lower the fire rate, but increase the projectile speed.
Quote from: frozenfire98 on May 18, 2014, 12:49:49 AMSIDE SPECIAL: Before, I said that this move(flare blitz?) needed I bit more distance. Now that I've seen the knockback it can do as well as consider the speed, this move doesn't really need changing at all.
I might slightly increase the distance.
Quote from: frozenfire98 on May 18, 2014, 12:49:49 AMDOWN SPECIAL: Since ZARD X is heavier, I think he should do a bit of damage as he springs into the air( he should slightly jump up, slam into the ground and then leap into air)
That's not going to happen. Mega Charizard X's Down Special is only used to help with its heavier gravity.
Quote from: frozenfire98 on May 18, 2014, 12:49:49 AMZARD Y: the only thing is that(although I can't think if a better idea) he shouldn't have the same down special as normal charizard( unless he uses it in the Pokemon game then completely ignore this one XD)
Charizard learns Smokescreen by Level Up in all Pokemon games.
Quote from: frozenfire98 on May 18, 2014, 12:49:49 AMOVERALL : KJP stop making so damn hard to critque your work when it's this good in the BETA stages for crying out loud XD
he's a well balanced character with a really good offense as well as defense. I really like how this is turning out
Lol. Thanks. :P
I guess I'm the only one having trouble getting this to work? I cant get his Icon to appear. kinda strange because I've got two other BrawlEx characters.. or had. But eh... this one isn't showing up.
Quote from: Kienamaru on May 18, 2014, 01:27:52 PM
I guess I'm the only one having trouble getting this to work? I cant get his Icon to appear. kinda strange because I've got two other BrawlEx characters.. or had. But eh... this one isn't showing up.
Did you make sure to use all of the Config files? Did you make sure you made your CSSRoster.dat to include Slot 46? Did you change anything?
I did make sure to use all the files. I dont know how to make sure my roster includes slot 46 however.
Quote from: Kienamaru on May 18, 2014, 01:42:45 PM
I did make sure to use all the files. I dont know how to make sure my roster includes slot 46 however.
Open the CSSRoster.dat file in the updated BrawlEx config program.
Guessing I should look for that somewhere?
Quote from: Kienamaru on May 18, 2014, 01:49:44 PM
Guessing I should look for that somewhere?
I'll just send you one.
Happy birthday, pal. I'll celebrate by testing Charizard after my chores. ;D
Made a poll, based on a complaint from a tester for Smokescreen.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 18, 2014, 03:28:51 PMHappy birthday, pal.
Thanks. \o0o/
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 18, 2014, 03:28:51 PMI'll celebrate by testing Charizard after my chores. ;D
Lol. Alright.
Yo dawg, Happy Birthday!
I'd buy you a milkshake, but you don't know any landmarks near you :kdance:
Quote from: Tidus on May 18, 2014, 04:25:30 PMYo dawg, Happy Birthday!
Thanks.
Quote from: Tidus on May 18, 2014, 04:25:30 PMI'd buy you a milkshake, but you don't know any landmarks near you :kdance:
Don't worry.
Everyone knows that milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. (http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/h/u/hurrplz.png?1)
You guys thought I forgot about Raptor?
Well guess again.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I might work more on Raptor while the current poll waits for clarification.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 18, 2014, 07:47:51 PM
You guys thought I forgot about Raptor?
Well guess again.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I might work more on Raptor while the current poll waits for clarification.
It is good to see Raptor again but... where is T-Rex!!!!
Oh ho! After the Flame Pokémon, that's the Dinosaur!
Looking forward for this one too!
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 18, 2014, 08:53:46 PM
It is good to see Raptor again but... where is T-Rex!!!!
Right here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Lookin good on the animations.
For the raptor,
My only nitpicks are that everything moves back to idle at the same time (foot lifts up, hands start counter rotating, head comes back all at the same time). It's fine when it's a wip, but for polish, it'd help with flow for things to overlap and follow through instead of everything moving from A to B at the same rate/time throughout.
Also at the start of the lunge, I feel like his right leg should come up a bit, body lean back a little more, then push off with the grounded leg. When he comes back, his body/head should come back first, then the foot shoot be be delayed and pulled back at some point.
An even smaller nitpick would be that the hands seem to start rotating back when he comes back. Instead, it should follow through with it's initial rotation and be dragged back like a rope/cloth/(w/e works for your imagination) object being pulled.
Again, it looks pretty good.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 18, 2014, 09:22:11 PM
Right here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
So, a headbutt like attack instead of the tail attack?
I'm fine with that. :D
Quote from: TheShyGuy on May 18, 2014, 09:49:28 PM
Lookin good on the animations.
For the raptor,
My only nitpicks are that everything moves back to idle at the same time (foot lifts up, hands start counter rotating, head comes back all at the same time). It's fine when it's a wip, but for polish, it'd help with flow for things to overlap and follow through instead of everything moving from A to B at the same rate/time throughout.
Also at the start of the lunge, I feel like his right leg should come up a bit, body lean back a little more, then push off with the grounded leg. When he comes back, his body/head should come back first, then the foot shoot be be delayed and pulled back at some point.
An even smaller nitpick would be that the hands seem to start rotating back when he comes back. Instead, it should follow through with it's initial rotation and be dragged back like a rope/cloth/(w/e works for your imagination) object being pulled.
Again, it looks pretty good.
Thanks.
Is this any better?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I think the right leg should remain extended a bit longer than the rest of his body.
ehh actually you took a wrong step back. Along with what Gravity said, the head arc is broken now (the old one was better). Also don't forget about letting the hands continue to follow through with it's rotation.
I dunno about this one, but maybe have the a tail whip faster, more in sync at the beginning with the lunge? -with follow through ofc.
Take a look at the last animation for raptor. He ends up standing on one leg for a moment, pushing his entire body weight backwards on the leg that is already behind his center of gravity.
I really like that he moves his leg forward with that bite, but that leg is also the last thing he should pull back, simply because it's that leg he supports himself on when pushing himself back :)
Quote from: Gravity on May 18, 2014, 10:15:16 PMI think the right leg should remain extended a bit longer than the rest of his body.
Quote from: TheShyGuy on May 18, 2014, 10:25:08 PMehh actually you took a wrong step back. Along with what Gravity said, the head arc is broken now (the old one was better). Also don't forget about letting the hands continue to follow through with it's rotation.
I dunno about this one, but maybe have the a tail whip faster, more in sync at the beginning with the lunge? -with follow through ofc.
Quote from: zutox on May 18, 2014, 10:32:32 PMTake a look at the last animation for raptor. He ends up standing on one leg for a moment, pushing his entire body weight backwards on the leg that is already behind his center of gravity.
I really like that he moves his leg forward with that bite, but that leg is also the last thing he should pull back, simply because it's that leg he supports himself on when pushing himself back :)
Is this better? :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yeahp, buut how about having the front foot slide a bit (instead of a complete halt) after the lunge and drag on the ground back to idle instead of picking it up all the way (or a mix of this). His front knee sorta extends too far and looks off.
Everything else looks better now. Hand motions are looking good too.
....nope nope...Maybe have the jaw close at the same moment or a moment after he lunges completely. With a lunge like that, you kinda expect his jaw to snap close ykno?
Quote from: TheShyGuy on May 18, 2014, 11:18:28 PM
Yeahp, buut how about having the front foot slide a bit (instead of a complete halt) after the lunge and drag on the ground back to idle instead of picking it up all the way (or a mix of this). His front knee sorta extends too far and looks off.
Everything else looks better now. Hand motions are looking good too.
....nope nope...Maybe have the jaw close at the same moment or a moment after he lunges completely. With a lunge like that, you kinda expect his jaw to snap close ykno?
How's this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
mhm I think it looks a whole lot better now. The only thing that catches my eye is that the front foot should ease back into idle instead of abruptly moving and stopping. But that's such a small detail that I wouldn't really worry about it too much. I doubt anyone would even notice in game. By this point, I think it looks pretty solid. I don't got much else to say.
Quote from: TheShyGuy on May 18, 2014, 11:52:08 PM
mhm I think it looks a whole lot better now. The only thing that catches my eye is that the front foot should ease back into idle instead of abruptly moving. But that's such a small detail that I wouldn't really worry about it too much. I doubt anyone would even notice in game. By this point, I think it looks pretty solid. I don't got much else to say.
That's a relief.
Thanks for the pointers, everyone. \o0o/
Based on the poll, I have nerfed Smokescreen by making it run on a timer and reducing the knockback.
I have updated the poll once again. This may be my final poll in terms for Solo Charizard.
As for the public release, I'd like to make it sometime before July of this year. All that's left is to complete Standard Charizard's Final Smash (waiting for TheShyGuy), make Mega Charizard Y recolors [I was wanting Nano to do these, but I don't want to put too much work on him (since he has school and his own projects to tend to), so I'll attempt them myself], and to get him working over Link for those who don't want to use BrawlEx (Carnage provided me with the needed files and codes).
Sorry, Brawl Minus has had me busy which is kind of strange considering I thought I wouldn't be. I know it's been like a week, but I'm finally gonna get to trying this out.
Post Merge: May 21, 2014, 09:05:37 AM
Aw man... this much feedback is ridiculous. Time for some spoilers.
Regular Charizard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
X Charizard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Y Charizard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The jumping is not supposed to do damage. That issue is due to not using the correct FighterXX.dat because I put Mega Charizard X's Up Special Animations for the normal Aerial Jump Sub Actions.
I really need to get the Link version working, because I'm tired of that same complaint. Your thoughts will likely change after the issue is fixed.
I'll send all the testers another updated version after I get everything fixed up for the Link version.
I finally got around to testing him today.
-The jump does damage, which I'm fine with, but it does too much knockback. I know you are working on fixing this, but I kinda like it.
-Zard X is basically just a punching bag in the air, but I assume you did that to balance his ground game out. Kinda like Zelda.
-Flare Blitz is a tad too strong. I'd say if you keep it this trong, add a bit more recoil damage.
That's really the only problems I saw with it. This is a very nice moveset that plays nicely and is fun to use. Nice job, KJP.
kjp read my second pm instead of the first since i skipped a 0 in the code and its a 17 liner code.
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 21, 2014, 03:05:28 PM
-The jump does damage, which I'm fine with, but it does too much knockback. I know you are working on fixing this, but I kinda like it.
inb4KJPexplainsagain
the one you are using is over Link, and that is a glitch he is working on.
(http://i.imgur.com/e5fDBDg.png) (http://i.imgur.com/e5fDBDg.png)
Picture of the current time.
Introducing the (somewhat Beta) Red, Blue, and Green recolors of Mega Charizard Y! (Click the image for a larger version)
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 21, 2014, 03:05:28 PM-The jump does damage, which I'm fine with, but it does too much knockback. I know you are working on fixing this, but I kinda like it.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 21, 2014, 02:16:31 PMThe jumping is not supposed to do damage. That issue is due to not using the correct FighterXX.dat because I put Mega Charizard X's Up Special Animations for the normal Aerial Jump Sub Actions.
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 21, 2014, 05:34:46 PM
inb4KJPexplainsagain
:>.>:
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 21, 2014, 03:05:28 PM-Zard X is basically just a punching bag in the air, but I assume you did that to balance his ground game out. Kinda like Zelda.
Mega Charizard X isn't much of an air fighter. I intended Mega Charizard X to be similar to Little Mac; a monster on the ground, but weakened in the air. But unlike Little Mac, Mega Charizard can hold his own in the air if used correctly.
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 21, 2014, 03:05:28 PM-Flare Blitz is a tad too strong. I'd say if you keep it this strong, add a bit more recoil damage.
The hitbox is strong for the first 3-5 Frames, then it quickly weakens.
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 21, 2014, 03:05:28 PMThat's really the only problems I saw with it. This is a very nice moveset that plays nicely and is fun to use. Nice job, KJP.
Glad you're enjoying this moveset so far.
Red can be a bit more desaturated. Looks too bright for Brawl.
I love the color palettes though. Good work.
Quote from: Nαno on May 21, 2014, 06:54:02 PM
Red can be a bit more desaturated. Looks too bright for Brawl.
I'll experiment with darkening it.
Quote from: Nαno on May 21, 2014, 06:54:02 PMI love the color palettes though. Good work.
Thanks. Though I can't have all the credit, since they use P:M's color schemes for the green and blue ones.
But this is all I can really do at the moment, so I'll have to rely on you for the remaining recolors. :P
I believe you'll send it to testers today.
(http://i.imgur.com/k7LjTJh.png)
The white is still a bit bright, but the red is much better. \o0o/
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 21, 2014, 07:02:48 PM
I believe you'll send it to testers today.
It'll either be sometime today or later this week.
Side tilt suggestion Fire Fang. Even though I said that earlier in my feedback. Sorry I used the Link version. I could NOT get BrawlEx to work.
Quote from: Kienamaru on May 21, 2014, 08:02:49 PM
Side tilt suggestion Fire Fang.
For that, I could just use P:M Charizard's Side Tilt, and give it a Fire Flag. That way, it could kinda merge vBrawl and P:M's Side Tilt attacks.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 21, 2014, 07:20:29 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/k7LjTJh.png)
The white is still a bit bright, but the red is much better. \o0o/
Love it!
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 21, 2014, 07:20:29 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/k7LjTJh.png)
reminds me of Guilmon, and that's not a bad thing
Quote from: Kienamaru on May 21, 2014, 08:02:49 PM
Side tilt suggestion Fire Fang. Even though I said that earlier in my feedback. Sorry I used the Link version. I could NOT get BrawlEx to work.
There are plenty of BrawlEx packs, man. Use Nebulon's BrawlEx
(which never worked for me) or Kitsu's BrawlEx
the one I'm currently using, make a few changes to an already existing Link's Fighter.dat and add Zard over the one you modified.
I can give you the things you need if you tell me who do you change and what BrawlEx are you using.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 21, 2014, 08:05:45 PM
For that, I could just use P:M Charizard's Side Tilt, and give it a Fire Flag. That way, it could kinda merge vBrawl and P:M's Side Tilt attacks.
And that way you can have a more "decloned" Charizard. Just a question though
(stupid one) would we be able to use it diagonally too? Or will it be just horizontal slices?
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 21, 2014, 07:20:29 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/k7LjTJh.png)
The white is still a bit bright, but the red is much better. \o0o/
It'll either be sometime today or later this week.
Let the white as it is. It adds a slight brightness, but it's not blinding, so it's alright IMO.
Them eyes, though... :o
Quote from: Nαno on May 21, 2014, 08:34:01 PMLove it!
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 21, 2014, 08:41:54 PMreminds me of Guilmon, and that's not a bad thing
Quote from: Jibril Akeno on May 21, 2014, 08:46:21 PMLet the white as it is. It adds a slight brightness, but it's not blinding, so it's alright IMO.
Them eyes, though... :o
Glad you all like the update.
Quote from: Jibril Akeno on May 21, 2014, 08:46:21 PMAnd that way you can have a more "decloned" Charizard. Just a question though (stupid one) would we be able to use it diagonally too? Or will it be just horizontal slices?
Since I'm fully replacing Side Tilt, it'll be able to be used diagonally. Since P:M's functions the same as well.
And thanks to the cleaning function with the latest BB, file size isn't that much of an issue anymore for the MotionEtc file. The current file size is about 3,677 KB (3.58 MB). So I have at least 200 KB (~0.4 MB) left
But I can't say the same for the PSA file. It's currently at 491 KB. So I only have about 20+ KB left. But I don't really need to worry, since the PSA is virtually done.
Hey KJP, just wanna let you know that im ready to fully help you again.
P.S. I know I'm late when i say this, but, i hope yo had a happy birthday.
I think I might send the update sometime today. The only thing that was holding me back was the SoundBank code for the Link version. I'm still having issues with it, but it's just a minor problem that I'll look into before the public release.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 22, 2014, 05:03:54 AMHey KJP, just wanna let you know that im ready to fully help you again.
Alright.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 22, 2014, 05:03:54 AMP.S. I know I'm late when i say this, but, i hope yo had a happy birthday.
Thanks.
When you get things updated or whatever and you're ready to balance it out I don't mind PSAing it for you.
Quote from: Kienamaru on May 22, 2014, 04:05:49 PM
When you get things updated or whatever and you're ready to balance it out I don't mind PSAing it for you.
No thanks. That would be more work rather than getting a simple SoundBank Code to work.
Like I said, this PSA is virtually done. All that's needed is Standard (and possibly Mega X) Final Smash polish and Mega Y recolors.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 22, 2014, 04:15:21 PM
No thanks. That would be more work rather than getting a simple SoundBank Code to work.
Like I said, this PSA is virtually done. All that's needed is Standard (and possibly Mega X) Final Smash polish and Mega Y recolors.
I can help with recolors if you don't mind.
The updated Tester build has been sent.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 22, 2014, 04:45:13 PMI can help with recolors if you don't mind.
I'm going to have to decline the offer, since I already asked Nano to make Mega Y versions of the current recolors (except Red, Green, and Blue, since I already did those).
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 22, 2014, 04:48:25 PM
The updated Tester build has been sent.
YAy!
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 22, 2014, 04:48:25 PM
I'm going to have to decline the offer, since I already asked Nano to make Mega Y versions of the current recolors (except Red, Green, and Blue, since I already did those).
Ok then.
Muchas Gracias.
Muito Obrigado.
Thank you.
I'll test it as soon as I arrive home.
Arigato gozaimasu! I'll test it tomorrow and let you know everything I found about it.
The ft_link.rel file froze my game, so i was unable to use it (meaning if any of the issues here mean that i didnt use it, then i apologize)
Default Charizard:
- Suggestion: When opponent is sent to the ground, why not give a large knockback after the touchdown?
Charizard X:
- Works perfectly well, except for the final smash, but i recall you telling me about needing the rel to make it work. if i have recalled incorrectly, it does no slash damage on any of the 15 swipes, and does no end knockback.
Charizard Y:
- Suggestion: Add flame effects to the side tilt. Turn it from Bite into Fire Fang (as requested before (not by me))
you've done it, KJP. Charizard is looking to be in top brawling condition. i love the anime reference with his default final smash. brings back fond memories of saturday mornings in my early childhood. if i get brawlex working with my cbliss/brawl- set, charizard will be set as his own character.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 22, 2014, 04:48:25 PM
The updated Tester build has been sent.
Dumb Question
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 22, 2014, 06:16:49 PMThe ft_link.rel file froze my game, so i was unable to use it (meaning if any of the issues here mean that i didnt use it, then i apologize)
Well that's odd. It works fine for me. Are you using this PSA in vBrawl, P:M, or Brawl-?
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 22, 2014, 06:16:49 PMDefault Charizard:
- Suggestion: When opponent is sent to the ground, why not give a large knockback after the touchdown?
It still needs polish, so I'm not touch the Standard Final Smash anymore until the Animation is updated.
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 22, 2014, 06:16:49 PMCharizard X:
- Works perfectly well, except for the final smash, but i recall you telling me about needing the rel to make it work. if i have recalled incorrectly, it does no slash damage on any of the 15 swipes, and does no end knockback.
You need the rel.
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 22, 2014, 06:16:49 PMCharizard Y:
- Suggestion: Add flame effects to the side tilt. Turn it from Bite into Fire Fang (as requested before (not by me))
I tried, but it didn't look good.
i use brawl minus; that would explain it. still, the content i saw wasnt game-breaking in any way.
id say yer good. balanced, extra power when mega evolved, different movesets put into one PSA, and so on. as soon as polishings are made, it will be ready for release (at least to me. dont know how you view it, since you're the creator)
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 22, 2014, 07:53:01 PMi use brawl minus; that would explain it. still, the content i saw wasnt game-breaking in any way.
id say yer good. balanced, extra power when mega evolved, different movesets put into one PSA, and so on. as soon as polishings are made, it will be ready for release (at least to me. dont know how you view it, since you're the creator)
Link me to a Brawl- download, and I'll edit the included ft_link.rel.
Though try it with vBrawl in the meantime.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 22, 2014, 07:58:19 PM
Link me to a Brawl- download, and I'll edit the included ft_link.rel.
Though try it with vBrawl in the meantime.
having a lot of trouble finding a working download link. should i just compress my hack pack and post it on dropbox?
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 22, 2014, 08:12:29 PM
having a lot of trouble finding a working download link. should i just compress my hack pack and post it on dropbox?
I might be able to help.
While I wait for updated feedback, I've started doing some more work on Raptor again.
Here's a (somewhat) Beta of the startup of Raptor's looping kick attack. I would like some thoughts and suggestions. Take note that I'm aware that the tail movement is wonky.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
do you have eyelids on Raptor yet? if so, maybe give him an angered expression as he starts up?
maybe raise his arms a bit so they don't look 'in the way' of his legs?
other than that, looks fine to me.
The back leg seems off. It remains at the same 90 angle throughout. He looks off balance with his center not over his back foot.
___
I'll get to you soon on the Seismic toss. I'm still learning how to IK rig properly in Maya. I'll try to not take too long.
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 22, 2014, 10:13:48 PMdo you have eyelids on Raptor yet? if so, maybe give him an angered expression as he starts up?
Not yet, but I plan to.
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 22, 2014, 10:13:48 PMmaybe raise his arms a bit so they don't look 'in the way' of his legs?
I'll see what I can do.
The body seems like it's pivoting. The left foot dosent need to be rotating that far if you ask me, infact, foot should stay stationary with the twist being around the thigh area only.
Quote from: TheShyGuy on May 22, 2014, 10:18:13 PM
The back leg seems off. It remains at the same 90 angle throughout. He looks off balance with his center not over his back foot.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 22, 2014, 11:17:06 PMThe body seems like it's pivoting. The left foot dosent need to be rotating that far if you ask me, infact, foot should stay stationary with the twist being around the thigh area only.
Does this look any better?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: TheShyGuy on May 22, 2014, 10:18:13 PM
I'll get to you soon on the Seismic toss. I'm still learning how to IK rig properly in Maya. I'll try to not take too long.
It's alright.
If you need any Maya help, then send me a PM, as I've gotten the hang of Maya, so I'll be able to (mostly) know what to do.
Much better. :) Much Much better. Maybe a liiiiiitle more stationary on the foot.
Tested Charizard.
I'm still not able to transform.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 23, 2014, 02:48:29 AM
Tested Charizard.
I'm still not able to transform.
You're either using a Wiimote + Nunchuck, or you're flat out bad with timing.
I am well aware of the "issue". But I am not addressing it until everything is ready for the final release, since I would have to apply the edits to all 8 versions.
vBrawl, BrawlEx, Brawl-, and P:M will have a A+B version and a just B version.
can it be a taunt input thing instead? like up taunt plus B is one mega, up taunt plus A is another? ...this would make you need to use it on the ground (without a taunt in air code or animation :P) ...the reason i ask is it'd help wii remote etc. people do it, and you can still use it really well
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 23, 2014, 02:59:09 AM
You're either using a Wiimote + Nunchuck, or you're flat out bad with timing.
I am well aware of the "issue". But I am not addressing it until everything is ready for the final release, since I would have to apply the edits to all 8 versions.
vBrawl, BrawlEx, Brawl-, and P:M will have a A+B version and a just B version.
Even without the Nunchuck, the transformation doesn't come.
And I'm not flat out about timing. It is supposed to be exactly at the same time, and I'm doing so.
Was this created for Gamecube controller players? If yes, then ironically I'll have to wait until we have a final version.
I won't give feedback this time, sorry
Normal Charizard is good though, but it could be better if I was able to transform.
Post Merge: May 23, 2014, 03:18:22 AM
Quote from: justadood on May 23, 2014, 03:17:14 AM
can it be a taunt input thing instead? like up taunt plus B is one mega, up taunt plus A is another? ...this would make you need to use it on the ground (without a taunt in air code or animation :P) ...the reason i ask is it'd help wii remote etc. people do it, and you can still use it really well
^this. It is a good idea.
also, now that i think about it, it [the taunt method i described/suggested] would also allow you to trick your foe into thinking your using it, or allow you to decide not to use it entirely, so maybe this could give you room for some mix-ups..?
Quote from: justadood on May 23, 2014, 03:17:14 AM
can it be a taunt input thing instead? like up taunt plus B is one mega, up taunt plus A is another? ...this would make you need to use it on the ground (without a taunt in air code or animation :P) ...the reason i ask is it'd help wii remote etc. people do it, and you can still use it really well
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 23, 2014, 03:18:00 AM^this. It is a good idea.
Quote from: justadood on May 23, 2014, 05:18:06 AMalso, now that i think about it, it [the taunt method i described/suggested] would also allow you to trick your foe into thinking your using it, or allow you to decide not to use it entirely, so maybe this could give you room for some mix-ups..?
I'm making this final, I am not adding a Taunt input. That would be entirely unprofessional (due to the fact that the used Animation would be out of place for a Taunt. It would also make more problems than it would fix) and would just be a flat out cop out.
I think having two versions is enough. One version with A+B (for Gamecube controller players) and the second version with just B (for Wiimote players).
Nothing more, and nothing less.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 23, 2014, 12:43:37 PM
I'm making this final, I am not adding a Taunt input. That would be entirely unprofessional (due to the fact that the used Animation would be out of place for a Taunt. It would also make more problems than it would fix) and would just be a flat out cop out.
I think having two versions is enough. One version with A+B (for Gamecube controller players) and the second version with just B (for Wiimote players).
Nothing more, and nothing less.
There was no necessity to become angry.
Those were just suggestions. If it can't be done, then just say:
It is impossible now.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 23, 2014, 02:40:15 PMThere was no necessity to become angry.
Those were just suggestions. If it can't be done, then just say:
It is impossible now.
Not angry, just a bit irritated.
Though I should explain why it would make more issues than it would solve...
-I would have to code it to automatically go to the Mega Evolution Action on the Taunt Sub Action when the Super Meter is full. Though this is easy.
-But the hard part would be to get it to not conflict with the other Actions that I have the Mega Evolution Action in.
-It's possible, but it would be difficult. And I think it would be more work than it's worth.
So What I'm hearing is you can't do transformation with the Wii +Numchucks?
I don't see how no one doesn't have a GameCube controller, nevertheless a pro controller.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 23, 2014, 04:25:44 PMSo What I'm hearing is you can't do transformation with the Wii +Numchucks?
The reason behind that issue is because the Wiimote + Nunchuck has A+B set to grab.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 23, 2014, 04:25:44 PMI don't see how no one doesn't have a GameCube controller, nevertheless a pro controller.
Maybe they didn't have a Gamecube. Or couldn't afford an extra controller. Or just don't like it (for some reason).
im on the wiiu and use the classic controller atached to the wiimote, srs i also cant beleive someone who owns a wii and only has the wiimote and nunchuk lol
Congratulations on hitting the big 5000 KJP!
On a side note, I got the tail how I wanted it for Raptor's Attack100Start revamp. Here's a top view.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 23, 2014, 04:41:20 PMCongratulations on hitting the big 5000 KJP!
You're three posts late. (http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/h/u/hurrplz.png?1)
Quote from: Carnage on May 23, 2014, 04:31:57 PM
im on the wiiu and use the classic controller atached to the wiimote, srs i also cant beleive someone who owns a wii and only has the wiimote and nunchuk lol
You have to take into consideration that there are people who could only buy the console, and not the Classic Controller.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 23, 2014, 04:51:32 PM
You have to take into consideration that there are people who could only buy the console, and not the Classic Controller.
^this.
cmon the wii has been out for like ages anyone could get a classic controller or a third party controller for close to nothing.
Without a classic controller ppl cant even play VC games and such that was the reason i got one when it was released mostly.
Quote from: Carnage on May 23, 2014, 05:23:18 PM
cmon the wii has been out for like ages anyone could get a classic controller or a third party controller for close to nothing.
Without a classic controller ppl cant even play VC games and such that was the reason i got one when it was released mostly.
Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.
Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 23, 2014, 05:25:17 PM
Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.
Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
I have to agree with this. I'm barely able to pass the month without asking my grandma for food money
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 23, 2014, 05:25:17 PM
Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.
Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
this ^
or, if someone has money, they have more important things to spend it on than a controller for a video game system.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 22, 2014, 04:15:21 PM
No thanks. That would be more work rather than getting a simple SoundBank Code to work.
Like I said, this PSA is virtually done. All that's needed is Standard (and possibly Mega X) Final Smash polish and Mega Y recolors.
I meant balancing wise, not all the fancy sfx stuff.
Quote from: Kienamaru on May 23, 2014, 05:39:35 PMI meant balancing wise, not all the fancy sfx stuff.
I might consider allowing you to to make edits for the Brawl- version, but I'll do everything else.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 22, 2014, 09:50:04 PM
While I wait for updated feedback, I've started doing some more work on Raptor again.
Here's a (somewhat) Beta of the startup of Raptor's looping kick attack. I would like some thoughts and suggestions. Take note that I'm aware that the tail movement is wonky.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I actually rather like how Raptor places his tail when he leans back, as if he is balancing himself on it in quite a realistic way, since he bends it to the side instead of going the "pokemon" route and bounce on it X3
thanks for the explanation, btw King, i was just wondering if that suggestion would help people w/o the controllers for it.. (personally i use gamecube, but maybe some people are playing on wiiu w/o classic/something)
and the raptor looks awesome too, btw :D
one question about the charizard though, and i'm sorry if this is a dumb question cause it was answered or is just totally wrong, but are you making the two charizards sharing a slot on the CSS or something? i'm asking because i remember mariodk talking about making the different SMBZ marios going over oneslot as alts or something, but with slightly different movesets, and i was curious to whether you were going to try something similar, where X is over 5 skins and Y is over another 5..?
Quote from: justadood on May 23, 2014, 09:17:27 PMone question about the charizard though, and i'm sorry if this is a dumb question cause it was answered or is just totally wrong, but are you making the two charizards sharing a slot on the CSS or something?
Standard Charizard, Mega Charizard X, and Mega Charizard Y all share the same slot.
Quote from: justadood on May 23, 2014, 09:17:27 PMi'm asking because i remember mariodk talking about making the different SMBZ marios going over oneslot as alts or something, but with slightly different movesets, and i was curious to whether you were going to try something similar, where X is over 5 skins and Y is over another 5..?
That is something I will not do.
Mega Charizard X and Y are too powerful to just be picked from the CSS.
oh, no, i meant the charizard that evolves into X and the charizard that evolves into Y, like are they gonna be on seperate slots?..** (now i guess you already answered that x3)
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 23, 2014, 09:22:14 PM
Mega Charizard X and Y are too powerful to just be picked from the CSS.
This made my day. But it's still a sad day for me.
So I got bored and did a thing. :v (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204061)
Quote from: justadood on May 23, 2014, 09:24:07 PM
oh, no, i meant the charizard that evolves into X and the charizard that evolves into Y, like are they gonna be on seperate slots?..** (now i guess you already answered that x3)
They're the same Charizard. This PSA will give you the option to transform into either Mega when Mega Evolving.
Nice fix there, KJP.
Alright...
I'm gonna need testers for a small side project (don't worry, I'm still working on Solo Charizard). Though this time, I'll only be taking 3 vBrawl testers.
An additional requirement is the tester having BrawlEx working, because this project uses BrawlEx. And before you ask. No. There is no way I can do this without BrawlEx.
Wanna know what this side project is?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The only reason I'm asking for testers is because my TV is broken, so I can't test on my Wii.
I'll be one of the testers.
Count me in!
sure. i'd be good with testin.
We are 3 now :D
The wonder trio.
just wondering any reason dr mario needs to be brawl ex only?
Anyway feedback from the latest test version
The FS overal looks nice but its just good if your using it offstage, if you use it on the ground the oponent will just chill and be dropped on the floor, my sugestion is that when used on the ground the oponent gets knockbacked when it hits the ground like the sesmic toss throw while if you use it on the air you leavue it as it is so the oponent gets tossed downwards and dies if offstage it could all be defined if the move was started on the ground or not.
Side special change i like that flare blitz got a good increase now its much more usefull move and helps zardx alot, i also like that you made ppl unable to use the up special after the side special to be abit more fair
the rest i dont have much to say it all looks good and solid imo.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 03:20:09 AMI'll be one of the testers.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 24, 2014, 03:39:12 AMCount me in!
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 24, 2014, 03:42:36 AMsure. i'd be good with testin.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 03:43:35 AM
We are 3 now :D
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 24, 2014, 03:52:26 AMThe wonder trio.
Alright. I'll be sending you three what I have.
Quote from: Carnage on May 24, 2014, 07:35:18 AM
just wondering any reason dr mario needs to be brawl ex only?
Because Mario + the Dr. Mario alts - the Yellow Mario recolor (I had to sacrifice it in order for everything to work) = 10 costumes.
I know there's cBliss, but I don't really feel like tinkering with it at the moment, since I can't use my Wii right now (TV is broken).
Quote from: Carnage on May 24, 2014, 07:35:18 AMAnyway feedback from the latest test version
The FS overal looks nice but its just good if your using it offstage, if you use it on the ground the oponent will just chill and be dropped on the floor, my sugestion is that when used on the ground the oponent gets knockbacked when it hits the ground like the sesmic toss throw while if you use it on the air you leavue it as it is so the oponent gets tossed downwards and dies if offstage it could all be defined if the move was started on the ground or not.
After ShyGuy polishes the Animation, I'll get to polishing the PSA for the Final Smash.
Quote from: Carnage on May 24, 2014, 07:35:18 AMSide special change i like that flare blitz got a good increase now its much more usefull move and helps zardx alot, i also like that you made ppl unable to use the up special after the side special to be abit more fair
Well that's good to know.
I'm gonna test Solo Charizard again today. I'll edit this post or post another one for the feedback.
Just one question.
Is this Mario fixed so his GFX don't conflict with other clones?
While I wait to see if my edits to P:M Mario work, I have begun to bring P:M Ike and P:M Lucario into vBrawl.
Everything for both characters is working, I just need to iron out some things. Like adjusting Ike's Up Special's knockback for vBrawl hitstun.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 05:33:31 PM
Just one question.
Is this Mario fixed so his GFX don't conflict with other clones?
This goes over vBrawl Mario, so it won't have conflicting GFX with any other characters..
:srs:
Freezes before when selecting Brawl mode.
Can't access the CSS.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 06:56:53 PM
Freezes before when selecting Brawl mode.
Can't access the CSS.
It's likely your sc_selcharacter.pac reached its file size limit.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 07:00:07 PM
It's likely your sc_selcharacter.pac reached its file size limit.
No.
I'm using Nebulon's pack.
And I reduced the filesize.
It was 3,831 KB and it is now 3,739 KB.
Mine freezes as well im afraid, but probably for file size reasons. also, as much as i wanna test it more, my dad's got a bit of a "stone" if you catch my drift. my mom wants me to stick by him, so i wont be able to test it any further than that. if any future test builds come from this, please unlist me as i am unable to get this working until at least 2 days, causing too much inconvenience.
I never got the Mario. :oshi:
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 24, 2014, 07:10:53 PM
Mine freezes as well im afraid, but probably for file size reasons. also, as much as i wanna test it more, my dad's got a bit of a "stone" if you catch my drift. my mom wants me to stick by him, so i wont be able to test it any further than that. if any future test builds come from this, please unlist me as i am unable to get this working until at least 2 days, causing too much inconvenience.
Alright then.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 07:04:46 PMNo.
I'm using Nebulon's pack.
And I reduced the filesize.
It was 3,831 KB and it is now 3,739 KB.
Try removing the CSSSlot00.dat
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 07:21:02 PM
Try removing the CSSSlot00.dat
Why does it affect it?
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 07:23:46 PM
Why does it affect it?
It's what's used to allow the Dr. Mario Alts to be selected from the CSS.
But what I'm trying to do is troubleshoot by removing individual files and see if it was the said file that was causing the issue. And if it still crashes, then put the file back in and remove something else.
But crashing before the CSS is mostly a sc_selcharacter.pac issue, so try using Nebulon's without replacing Mario's CSPs if removing the CSSSlot00.dat doesn't solve the issue.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 07:28:18 PM
It's what's used to allow the Dr. Mario Alts to be selected from the CSS.
But what I'm trying to do is troubleshoot by removing individual files and see if it was the said file that was causing the issue. And if it still crashes, then put the file back in and remove something else.
But crashing before the CSS is mostly a sc_selcharacter.pac issue, so try using Nebulon's without replacing Mario's CSPs if removing the CSSSlot00.dat doesn't solve the issue.
It froze in both ways.
EDIT: Now I could get to the CSS and select Mario. But changing costumes crashes the game.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 24, 2014, 07:15:16 PMI never got the Mario. :oshi:
Well that's strange.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 07:33:51 PMIt froze in both ways.
Remove all the Mario-related files, and see if the issue is just that. If it doesn't freeze, then put in files one at a time, testing each until you find a crash. If it still freezes, then it's a different issue altogether.
Finally made it, but some costumes freeze the game before the STGRESULT.
I only had this issue with the blue costume (Dr. Mario's) so far.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 07:57:32 PM
Finally made it, but some costumes freeze the game before the STGRESULT.
I only had this issue with the blue costume (Dr. Mario's) so far.
So only Blue Dr. Mario crashes?
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 08:00:37 PM
So only Blue Dr. Mario crashes?
Yes. But I think I know how to fix that.
Maybe the lack of MenSelchrFaceB.00X causes this.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 08:11:14 PMYes. But I think I know how to fix that.
Maybe the lack of MenSelchrFaceB.00X causes this.
No.
It's in there.
So does it crash when selecting the recolor?
Or crashing after stage selection?
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 08:14:37 PM
No.
It's in there.
So does it crash when selecting the recolor?
Or crashing after stage selection?
Crashes after a match.
Oh, and I actually had to put the images manually because your MiscData[0] and MenSelchrFaceB00 are corrupted.
Why? Well, MiscData[0] caused my CSS to freeze, and the MenSelchrFaceB00 crashed at the Results Screen.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 08:20:19 PM
Crashes after a match.
Oh, and I actually had to put the images manually because your MiscData[0] and MenSelchrFaceB00 are corrupted.
Why? Well, MiscData[0] caused my CSS to freeze, and the MenSelchrFaceB00 crashed at the Results Screen.
Alright.
I'll update with fixes. And see if anything comes up.
Oh, and I only tested Dr. Mario.
I'll see how normal Mario works.
Also Mario vs Dr. Mario.
The update has been sent.
Hopefully, those issues have been ironed out.
You may upload it.
Got it! :af:
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 09:27:06 PM
So Blue Dr. Mario no longer crashes?
Alright.
Yeah, the problem was the lack of Results images.
Everything else was fine.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 09:28:21 PM
Yeah, the problem was the lack of Results images.
Everything else was fine.
That's great to know.
I'll release P:M Mario, P:M Ike, and P:M Lucario once I fix up the knockback of P:M Ike's Up Special.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 09:37:56 PM
That's great to know.
I'll release P:M Mario, P:M Ike, and P:M Lucario once I fix up the knockback of P:M Ike's Up Special.
Holy mother of God.
3 P:M PSA's?
That's unexpected.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 09:37:56 PM
That's great to know.
I'll release P:M Mario, P:M Ike, and P:M Lucario once I fix up the knockback of P:M Ike's Up Special.
Three of them? Damn, you're on a roll. :vyse:
There will also be a BrawlEx version of Lucario for the alternate colors.
So I'll need to add that to the list of things to do. And I might need testers for it as well. Just to be on the safe side.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 10:03:20 PM
There will also be a BrawlEx version of Lucario for the alternate colors.
So I'll need to add that to the list of things to do. And I might need testers for it as well. Just to be on the safe side.
You already know... *whistle*
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 10:03:20 PM
There will also be a BrawlEx version of Lucario for the alternate colors.
So I'll need to add that to the list of things to do. And I might need testers for it as well. Just to be on the safe side.
Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!
I want in!
Hm.... I've been trying to test the newest Charizard of yours the last few days and... It keeps causing crashes whenever I try to enter the CSS, which is weird since I've started thinking it might actually be the module or the FitFighter files themselves.
Darn.
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 24, 2014, 10:34:00 PM
Hm.... I've been trying to test the newest Charizard of yours the last few days and... It keeps causing crashes whenever I try to enter the CSS, which is weird since I've started thinking it might actually be the module or the FitFighter files themselves.
Darn.
That issue might be on your end, because I would have received more complaints about the issue you're having if the issue was on my end.
Guess that means I'm out unless I can figure how to get it working.
Quote from: Akeno Gilgamesh on May 24, 2014, 10:18:54 PMYou already know... *whistle*
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 24, 2014, 10:21:58 PMWho you gonna call? Ghostbusters!
I want in!
Alright. I'll have you two test P:M Lucario once I get everything set up.
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 24, 2014, 10:51:48 PM
Guess that means I'm out unless I can figure how to get it working.
Try troubleshooting for the problem file.
Start by removing all the files that relate to my Solo Charizard.
Then put them in one by one and see when it freezes.
I have decided to release P:M Ike and P:M Mario early.
Ike. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204073)
Mario. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204074)
P:M Lucario will be coming soon. I just need to get the BrawlEx version for those who want to use P:M's colors.
Edit: P:M Lucario has been sent to the two testers. All that's needed is the confirmation that my edits work, then I can release my edits.
Testing out the Mario completely without the update.
Everything went okay. I never ran into a freeze. Maybe because I used the Project M's. Results portraits is why I didn't get the freeze.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 25, 2014, 01:07:42 AMTesting out the Mario completely without the update.
Everything went okay. I never ran into a freeze. Maybe because I used the Project M's. Results portraits is why I didn't get the freeze.
Odd.
But I did manage to fix the issue beforehand, so there's no need to fix what isn't broken.
Have you gotten results from the P:M Lucario edits yet?
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 25, 2014, 01:19:47 AM
Odd.
But I did manage to fix the issue beforehand, so there's no need to fix what isn't broken.
Have you gotten results from the P:M Lucario edits yet?
Testing it now.
Post Merge: May 25, 2014, 01:45:44 AM
Having sone problems with the shiny Lucario portrait on the Ch select screen. I can select all the other five portraits, expect FOR the shiny one.
Other than that, it works fine.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 25, 2014, 01:22:40 AMHaving sone problems with the shiny Lucario portrait on the Ch select screen. I can select all the other five portraits, expect FOR the shiny one.
Other than that, it works fine.
Did it crash?
Or is it not showing up? Because if it's not showing up, then you're not using the CSSSlot21.dat
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 25, 2014, 01:51:22 AM
Did it crash?
Or is it not showing up? Because if it's not showing up, then you're not using the CSSSlot21.dat
It crashed. I'm using everything properly. Even when I put everything in the contract order, it still freezes. I think it might be the compression of the Misc Data pack.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 25, 2014, 02:10:15 AMIt crashed. I'm using everything properly. Even when I put everything in the contract order, it still freezes. I think it might be the compression of the Misc Data pack.
Did you make sure to use BrawlBox v0.71 to insert the MiscData[32]?
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 25, 2014, 02:12:28 AM
Did you make sure to use BrawlBox v0.71 to insert the MiscData[32]?
I use 0.70, but i don't think the version can make something not work on the Misc Data.I mean, I used it for your Mario and it worked fine.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 25, 2014, 02:15:21 AMI use 0.70, but i don't think the version can make something not work on the Misc Data.I mean, I used it for your Mario and it worked fine.
Alright.
Manually insert the CSPs then. Export the 6 textures from the MiscData[32], then put them into a working version.
*facepalm* Never mind. I know what the problem was. It turns out that my sc pac directs to the one in menu2, not the one in system common 5. It works completely. :af:
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 25, 2014, 02:53:52 AM*facepalm* Never mind. I know what the problem was. It turns out that my sc pac directs to the one in menu2, not the one in system common 5. It works completely. :af:
:>.>:
Alright then.
So it looks like I'll be releasing P:M Lucario for vBrawl tomorrow then.
Edit: My edits to P:M Lucario are now on the Vault. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204088)
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 25, 2014, 02:59:19 AM
:>.>:
Alright then.
So it looks like I'll be releasing P:M Lucario for vBrawl tomorrow then.
Edit: My edits to P:M Lucario are now on the Vault. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204088)
Awesome. :af: need more help with anything?
Quote
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I had a feeling something was off. Try having his back foot rotate back first before rotating back on it. He's not balanced at all either. Rotate his body back ontop his leg/foot more and have the knee rotate down instead of up- creating the balanced counter rotation.
I dunno, but how about having his body arch forward and contracted(?)/squash(?). Then on the kicks, have his body out like you do (stretch).
Here's a ref/tutorial on balance and counter rotation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tH21VQmgFw&feature=player_detailpage&list=PLRmRrrqobkWhx3-H-jRFrutNdC3v6p8VR (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tH21VQmgFw&feature=player_detailpage&list=PLRmRrrqobkWhx3-H-jRFrutNdC3v6p8VR)
Quote from: TheShyGuy on May 25, 2014, 07:47:14 PM
I had a feeling something was off. Try having his back foot rotate back first before rotating back on it. He's not balanced at all either. Rotate his body back ontop his leg/foot more and have the knee rotate down instead of up- creating the balanced counter rotation.
I haven't worked on the body yet, but I rotated the left knee downward.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 25, 2014, 07:44:53 PM
Awesome. :af: need more help with anything?
I might need Wii testing for when I get to Mewtwo's Cosmetics.
I found a workaround to get the GFX I wanted for Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 26, 2014, 01:54:37 AM
I found a workaround to get the GFX I wanted for Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That...is....so awesome! Genius.
Only suggestion I have is that you probably shouldn't have his head actually grow on his side tilt. His neck is long enough to offer him good range without the up scaling bone. It would look a bit more natural with the rest of his moves as well since he doesn't expand so much elsewhere.
Quote from: Kienamaru on May 26, 2014, 03:46:21 PM
Only suggestion I have is that you probably shouldn't have his head actually grow on his side tilt. His neck is long enough to offer him good range without the up scaling bone. It would look a bit more natural with the rest of his moves as well since he doesn't expand so much elsewhere.
Lots of characters use scaling on their attacks.
If Chariard's head/neck weren't scaled, then the move would barely have any range.
I just hope Charizard is finished.
I want to transform again into Mega Charizard X and Y.
I'm still waiting for the final touches to be done, so nothing really new, regarding Solo Charizard. :\
In the meantime, I have made a poll, based on feedback of the newest Beta Build.
I would also like to announce that I was recently accepted into the Brawl- development team. So things might be a bit slower, depending on how much they need me.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 28, 2014, 01:50:47 AMI would also like to announce that I was recently accepted into the Brawl- development team. So things might be a bit slower, depending on how much they need me.
*GASP!* O.O that is amazazing!! :D i've been looking so forward to almost each and every one of your movesets, but always worried it may not be balanced to fit in minus! now you're one of the devs!! XD
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 28, 2014, 01:50:47 AM
I would also like to announce that I was recently accepted into the Brawl- development team. So things might be a bit slower, depending on how much they need me.
congrats man. brawl minus is me and my friends' favorite brawl mod. even better with cbliss.
btw, are you going to make solo Blastoise and Venusaur with megas after you finish Charizard??? :D i would love to have all three!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Uhm. Mega Charizard Y is still too close during the attack.
Quote from: justadood on May 28, 2014, 07:44:09 AM
btw, are you going to make solo Blastoise and Venusaur with megas after you finish Charizard??? :D i would love to have all three!!
Maybe.
Quote from: Velen on May 28, 2014, 09:08:45 AM
Uhm. Mega Charizard Y is still too close during the attack.
I'm experimenting with different distances. I'll take a bird's eye snapshot, since the current snapshot angle might be getting in the way.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 28, 2014, 01:08:44 PM
Maybe.
I'm experimenting with different distances. I'll take a bird's eye snapshot, since the current snapshot angle might be getting in the way.
Okay. Though I think the distance and angle at which he's flying should change dynamically throughout the animation. It may be tedious, but would look awesome.
Here's a Bird's Eye View. Though looking back, I could slightly increase Mega Y's distance again.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Velen on May 28, 2014, 01:19:29 PM
Okay. Though I think the distance and angle at which he's flying should change dynamically throughout the animation. It may be tedious, but would look awesome.
As much as I don't want to, I'll try looking into it.
Just make a few temporary bones to anchor/pivot around. One for the center and rotation around the circle. Another for for the radius. One more for Charizard local rotation that isn't the HipN because I'm sure you used it.
With that, you can easily angle and distance Charizard in whatever way.
When the animation is over, you're gonna want to place those temp anchors back in place to avoid teleporting or w/e I'd assume.
--
The above is how I'd do it for BB. For maya, I'd do the same, but use bones + parent constraints that aren't on the model and then bake those bones onto the brawl bones.
Quote from: TheShyGuy on May 28, 2014, 07:50:22 PMJust make a few temporary bones to anchor/pivot around. One for the center and rotation around the circle. Another for for the radius. One more for Charizard local rotation that isn't the HipN because I'm sure you used it.
With that, you can easily angle and distance Charizard in whatever way.
When the animation is over, you're gonna want to place those temp anchors back in place to avoid teleporting or w/e I'd assume.
I don't quite understand what you're getting at.
I don't want to burden you, but you're free to take a look if you like.
Take a look at the WIP I gave you a while ago. On the seismic rotation, look at the TransN, XRot, and YRot rotation/translations. In the final product, I was going to remove all keys except the first and last 2 so that changing them was easy in the future.
Quote from: TheShyGuy on May 28, 2014, 07:57:23 PM
Take a look at the WIP I gave you a while ago. On the seismic rotation, look at the TransN, XRot, and YRot rotation/translations. In the final product, I was going to remove all keys except the first and last 2 so that changing them was easy in the future.
Alright.
I got it now. This will really make advanced rotations much easier in the future.
It's time for me to revamp Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash! Who wants a stream?
sounds cool to me. my friend isnt streaming tonight so i'll be stayin longer
I'll check it out too =p
KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream (http://www.livestream.com/KJPStream)
Here you guys go. :)
I've taken a break from revamping Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash for a bit (don't worry, I'll get back to it soon).
In the meantime, I'm bringing P:M's Link into vBrawl, along with his OoT Alts (BrawlEx only).
So I'm going to need about 2-3 testers to see if it works on Wiis, since I'm still using Dolphin.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 29, 2014, 06:24:09 PM
I've taken a break from revamping Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash for a bit (don't worry, I'll get back to it soon).
In the meantime, I'm bringing P:M's Link into vBrawl, along with his OoT Alts (BrawlEx only).
So I'm going to need about 2-3 testers to see if it works on Wiis, since I'm still using Dolphin.
Only during the weekend... Other than that... ;)
Quote from: AkenoS3 on May 29, 2014, 08:26:41 PM
Only during the weekend... Other than that... ;)
Alright.
Consider yourself added.
Alright. Thanks
I can test it out if you still need someone.
Quote from: AkenoS3 on May 29, 2014, 08:42:25 PM
Alright. Thanks
No problem.
Quote from: tigertenaka on May 29, 2014, 11:26:32 PM
I can test it out if you still need someone.
Sure.
And with that, I will not be taking testers for my P:M Link edits.
Awesome! i'm really looking forward to the new Charizard release :) and i love that you're making vBrawl versions of PM characters :D
Quote from: justadood on May 29, 2014, 11:57:24 PM
Awesome! i'm really looking forward to the new Charizard release :)
As are a good amount of people. :P
Quote from: justadood on May 29, 2014, 11:57:24 PMand i love that you're making vBrawl versions of PM characters :D
Thanks.
Speaking of P:M characters, I've been experimenting with bringing the P:M Pokemon (Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard) into vBrawl with decent success.
And don't worry, you can still switch between Pokemon and use the P:M Down Special. In order to activate the Pokemon Switch, the player will need to press B + A (I'm trying with various inputs for a Wiimote friendly input).
The only issue is that the Pokemon Trainer initiates his Pokemon Switch Action, but the Pokemon don't switch (unless you use the B+A input), so things can get annoying if you use Down Special a lot. I've tried fixing it, but my fix causes a minor camera glitch. I need to know the Action the Pokemon Trainer uses to switch Pokemon with. That way, I could possibly fix the issue entirely, since my current fix is redirecting to the Wait Action when A isn't held for the Pokemon Switch.
i still stand by the idea of a taunt input being viable for these kinds of things :P ...also, it would make it able to be used on the ground only, like it is right now
Quote from: justadood on May 30, 2014, 01:43:00 AM
i still stand by the idea of a taunt input being viable for these kinds of things :P ...also, it would make it able to be used on the ground only, like it is right now
No.
Seeing you're making P:M movesets to work in vBrawl or BrawlEx, have you planned on making Roy or Link?
My edits to P:M Link are now on the Vault. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204203)
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on May 30, 2014, 04:40:50 AMSeeing you're making P:M movesets to work in vBrawl or BrawlEx, have you planned on making Roy or Link?
I just completed P:M Link just now.
My current P:M Ports are the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon. All that's needed are some minor touchups and Wii testing.
I decided to see if I can get the Stock Icons working for Solo Charizard.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 30, 2014, 04:01:58 PM
My edits to P:M Link are now on the Vault. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204203)
I just completed P:M Link just now.
My current P:M Ports are the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon. All that's needed are some minor touchups and Wii testing.
All right, I'd like to test Ivysaur and Squirtle.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on May 31, 2014, 03:44:14 PMAll right, I'd like to test Ivysaur and Squirtle.
Alright.
I'll send you the files after I put in this glitch fix.
Well, since I can't get A+B to work, I cannot change Pokemon unless I die.
Other than that, they work fine.
The only difference is that they seem slower due to not being in Project M.
And they have Final Smash.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on May 31, 2014, 11:27:40 PMWell, since I can't get A+B to work, I cannot change Pokemon unless I die.
It's B + A, not A + B. And changing Pokemon upon death is something that was hard-coded into the Pokemon Trainer.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on May 31, 2014, 11:27:40 PMOther than that, they work fine.
The only difference is that they seem slower due to not being in Project M.
And they have Final Smash.
That's good. I'll make a Wiimote friendly version, then I'll make a release.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 31, 2014, 11:44:14 PM
It's B + A, not A + B.
B+A doesn't do anything either.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 31, 2014, 11:44:14 PM
That's good. I'll make a Wiimote friendly version, then I'll make a release.
You better make it ;D
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 01, 2014, 12:03:43 AMYou better make it ;D
I will. :v
I also have the vBrawl port of P:M Samus in the works too with her crawl working (without the need of BrawlEx).
I unfortunately couldn't make her charge her Charge Beam in the air though.
fool around with action 280 and 281. editing those should help get it to work with the charging in air
Quote from: SonicBrawler on June 01, 2014, 12:53:10 AM
fool around with action 280 and 281. editing those should help get it to work with the charging in air
I did.
She only stays in the air charging action until she lands on the ground or she self destructs. And the projectile won't even charge in the air.
Once you finish Samus, who'll you be making?
Roy? Marth? Sephiroth?
Wait a second... Sephiroth is not in Project M. :srs:
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 01, 2014, 01:08:48 AMOnce you finish Samus, who'll you be making?
After I release my edits to P:M Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, and Samus, I'll be focusing on updating my Mewtwo edits with cosmetics.
The only thing holding me back from releasing Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard is the issue with the Pokemon Trainer's GFX.
Okay guys, Tommorow i'll have my Testing results. i take at least 12 hours to test a PSA
More Cosmetic stuff for Solo Charizard.
And a certain Skinny Purple Mario...Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on June 01, 2014, 04:16:14 AMOkay guys, Tommorow i'll have my Testing results. i take at least 12 hours to test a PSA
Alright.
is solo charizard a sperate character from PT? last i checked there wasnt a brawlEX module for charizard. unless you ported charizard over one of the already existing EX characters in which i'm curious as to which one given that ive wanted to try and make PM wario is own seperate slot from vbrawl wario.
also if you need a fix for your shadow GFX on your mewtwo i managed to fix it i can send you my shadow ball object and just replace the ef_file with that and it shoud work. though how did you get his double jump cancel in as for something im doing i'd like to take it out.
Quote from: KidCraft24 on June 03, 2014, 05:00:03 AMis solo charizard a sperate character from PT?
This Zard is over Link.
so does that mean it's possible to port characters with articles if they are over characters that contain more articles as wario waft and bike are articles. granted his final smash might not work but i could simply alter his final smash.
Quote from: KidCraft24 on June 03, 2014, 05:21:46 AM
so does that mean it's possible to port characters with articles if they are over characters that contain more articles as wario waft and bike are articles. granted his final smash might not work but i could simply alter his final smash.
no... charizard uses link articles and has diferent moves from PT charizard articles so he doesnt have flamethrower or rock smash since those are articles for charizard the link version has new moves like ember and smokescreen.
Since you guys answered KidCraft's questions for me, I have no need to. :P
But that isn't what this post is about.
This post to to notify the people of my project change. This said project is giving Eldiran's Wisp an update.
For its time, Wisp was quite a groundbreaking PSA. And I honestly think it's aged rather decently, aside from a few issues that keep it from competing very well with today's PSAs. These are some of the things I plan on doing for the update of Eldiran's Wisp.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
What are your thoughts on this, everyone?
Interesting, but why Taunt changing? i thought you were against this sort of thing. but not the case and point. i think these changes will be pretty dang swank. i support this!
Quote from: Ultraxwing on June 05, 2014, 01:58:48 AM
Interesting, but why Taunt changing? i thought you were against this sort of thing. but not the case and point.
There are certain cases when form changing with taunts is okay.
Like P:M Samus's Side Taunt for example.
Also, Eldiran's Wisp already changes GFX upon Taunt. So it would only make sense for moveset changes to accommodate the GFX changes.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on June 05, 2014, 01:58:48 AM
i think these changes will be pretty dang swank. i support this!
Wanna be a tester for this update? Along with Akeno and 3 other Testers as well.
This time, I will not be increasing the Tester limit.
Surely, i will be glad to Test! i love Wisp it' a classic moveset. i'd be glad to test it!
and maybe, an improvement on the visual side. you do a great job on improved visuals.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on June 05, 2014, 02:11:39 AM
Surely, i will be glad to Test! i love Wisp it' a classic moveset. i'd be glad to test it!
Alright. Good to know.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on June 05, 2014, 02:11:39 AM
and maybe, an improvement on the visual side. you do a great job on improved visuals.
Elaborate on that. I think the visuals for the most part are fine.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 05, 2014, 02:13:43 AM
Elaborate on that. I think the visuals for the most part are fine.
Well with newer methods, we could use model changers, or incorperate models in this. an example are those fire mouth flames on Charizard X. they move and what not, you could incorporate this in a simple model that is purely round and through model changers change the said effect with those elemental effects.
but all of that is unnecessary. i was thinkinga reboot of an old PSA with newer techniques and abilities. but it's a PSA that if rebooted stands fine on its own.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 05, 2014, 01:56:21 AM
Since you guys answered KidCraft's questions for me, I have no need to. :P
But that isn't what this post is about.
This post to to notify the people of my project change. This said project is giving Eldiran's Wisp an update.
For its time, Wisp was quite a groundbreaking PSA. And I honestly think it's aged rather decently, aside from a few issues that keep it from competing very well with today's PSAs. These are some of the things I plan on doing for the update of Eldiran's Wisp.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
What are your thoughts on this, everyone?
The character is based of a Hero in DOTA2 iirc
If you haven't already, play the Hero (renamed to Io now, I believe) to get a grasp of the character.
If you don't want to, then have fun :P
Quote from: Tidus on June 05, 2014, 02:32:35 AM
The character is based of a Hero in DOTA2 iirc
If you haven't already, play the Hero (renamed to Io now, I believe) to get a grasp of the character.
If you don't want to, then have fun :P
Dota 2 was released 2013, Wisp was done like, 2010/11.
So...
Would be interesting if people made human models and made the Wisp player's proxy from Knights in the Nightmare.
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 05, 2014, 02:43:32 AM
Dota 2 was released 2013, Wisp was done like, 2010/11.
So...
DOTA1's first map was made in '03
So...
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 05, 2014, 02:58:56 AM
uh
Implying that there wasn't a prequel to a game that has 2 in it :v
Anyways, I mentioned DOTA 2 because it's (obviously) updated and it's much better to look at than DOTA1 (at least in my perspective, I know some people who're still on the 'I like old graphics' party)
Quote from: Tidus on June 05, 2014, 03:02:24 AM
Implying that there wasn't a prequel to a game that has 2 in it :v
Anyways, I mentioned DOTA 2 because it's (obviously) updated and it's much better to look at than DOTA1 (at least in my perspective, I know some people who're still on the 'I like old graphics' party)
"So what is Wisp, exactly? Well, (s)he's a conglomerate of all things wisp-like. It's the Wisp from the Mana series, the Plasma Wisp from the Kirby series, even the Wisp unit from Warcraft III. Not to mention it also can be the wisp from just folklore in general."
There we go~
This PSA seems interesting *completly forgot about it in less than 1 year...*
Of course, I'd like to test it!
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 05, 2014, 02:43:32 AM
Dota 2 was released 2013, Wisp was done like, 2010/11.
So...
Quote from: Tidus on June 05, 2014, 02:57:51 AM
DOTA1's first map was made in '03
So...
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 05, 2014, 02:58:56 AM
uh
Quote from: Tidus on June 05, 2014, 03:02:24 AM
Implying that there wasn't a prequel to a game that has 2 in it :v
Anyways, I mentioned DOTA 2 because it's (obviously) updated and it's much better to look at than DOTA1 (at least in my perspective, I know some people who're still on the 'I like old graphics' party)
Kitsu... :notimp:
You dissappoint me... [/shadow]
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 05, 2014, 03:04:37 AM
"So what is Wisp, exactly? Well, (s)he's a conglomerate of all things wisp-like. It's the Wisp from the Mana series, the Plasma Wisp from the Kirby series, even the Wisp unit from Warcraft III. Not to mention it also can be the wisp from just folklore in general."
There we go~
Sonic also has Wisps... Sonic Colors...
Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 05, 2014, 10:11:17 AMSonic also has Wisps... Sonic Colors...
That was a quote from Eldiran.
I think it's time I update. >:v
Check out this Spoiler.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 12, 2014, 08:35:28 PM
I think it's time I update. >:v
Check out this Spoiler.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Well... It's Sceptile!
Actually, I found them all, but since I don't know all the English names... lol
Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 12, 2014, 08:47:28 PM
Actually, I found them all, but since I don't know all the English names... lol
Look at the Black text in my Spoiler. :P
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 12, 2014, 08:50:27 PM
Look at the Black text in my Spoiler. :P
Now that you mention it... lol
so you will be rigging a sceptille and making maybe a mega sceptille?
i still think you should release Charizard first imo.
Quote from: Carnage on June 12, 2014, 08:55:18 PM
so you will be rigging a sceptille and making maybe a mega sceptille?
i still think you should release Charizard first imo.
I'm going to need models of Sceptile and Mega Sceptile before I do any work outside planning, since Sceptile is still in planning right now.
As for Charizard, ShyGuy's been quite busy with his personal life, so things are unfortunately going to be delayed until he finishes the updated Seismic Toss.
I'd also like to wait until I get a new TV, so I can test the new BrawlEx stuff before I update with the newer files.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 12, 2014, 08:35:28 PM
I think it's time I update. >:v
Check out this Spoiler.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I will happily test this over and over... I've wanted him in for so long...
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 12, 2014, 09:06:41 PM
I'm going to need models of Sceptile and Mega Sceptile before I do any work outside planning, since Sceptile is still in planning right now.
As for Charizard, ShyGuy's been quite busy with his personal life, so things are unfortunately going to be delayed until he finishes the updated Seismic Toss.
I'd also like to wait until I get a new TV, so I can test the new BrawlEx stuff before I update with the newer files.
It seems to be an interesting moveset. If you need some ideas, I can help you with them. Other than that, who are you planning to rig him over? Any ideas? Even without the model yet...
i too had plans for this. but since you are doing it, i wont. i cant wait. i will so test this out
Here's my current planned moveset for Sceptile.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Attributes-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Special Attributes-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Standard Attacks-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Smash Attacks-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Air Attacks-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Throws-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Specials-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Other-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 12, 2014, 10:19:34 PM
It seems to be an interesting moveset. If you need some ideas, I can help you with them.
You can give suggestions on various parts of the moveset.
Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 12, 2014, 10:19:34 PM
Other than that, who are you planning to rig him over? Any ideas? Even without the model yet...
I plan on using Link once again as a base.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 12, 2014, 10:42:25 PM
Here's my current planned moveset for Sceptile.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Attributes-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Special Attributes-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Standard Attacks-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Smash Attacks-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Air Attacks-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Throws-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Specials-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Other-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
You can give suggestions on various parts of the moveset.
I plan on using Link once again as a base.
Well... I can give you ideas for the down air and back throw
For the down air, he can do a tail attack on 180 degree angle downward, or a backflip and shooting a big seed ball from his mouth. For the back throw, he could toss his enemy behind and wipe him with his tail.
So...you still need help, KJP?
Leaf Blade should definitely be one of his moves. It's his famiy's signature.
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 13, 2014, 02:03:02 AMSo...you still need help, KJP?
At the moment, no.
But I will ask for testers when I get to the point for my future projects.
As for Sceptile, these are the current Testers.
-Nebulon.
-Akeno.
-SonicBrawler.
For Raptor, these are the current Testers.
-Ultraxwing.
-Akeno.
-Tabuu.
For the Wisp Update, these are the current Testers.
-Akeno.
-Kitsu-chan.
-Ultraxwing
Even though Xenomorph is on hold, I could still accept testers.
I'm only accepting 5 for each PSA, so if you want to apply as a tester for any of these PSAs, then say so.
Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 13, 2014, 01:08:43 AM
Well... I can give you ideas for the down air and back throw
For the down air, he can do a tail attack on 180 degree angle downward, or a backflip and shooting a big seed ball from his mouth. For the back throw, he could toss his enemy behind and wipe him with his tail.
Not sure about the Down Air, but I could do try your idea for the Back Throw.
Quote from: Velen on June 13, 2014, 02:10:51 AMLeaf Blade should definitely be one of his moves. It's his famiy's signature.
Leaf Blade is basically every arm attack. :P
They why not try making a unique attack out of it by making it do something different? Like make it one of Mega Sceptile's attacks with his tail?
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 02:13:42 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I would love to help with Sceptile.
how many testers you got for sceptile? now that my dad's done 'passing' his problem (though its been that way ever since 3 days after the resignation of the PM mario psa :P), im open for testing again.
Quote from: Velen on June 13, 2014, 02:39:00 AM
They why not try making a unique attack out of it by making it do something different? Like make it one of Mega Sceptile's attacks with his tail?
I could possibly give Mega Sceptile a few tail attacks. But like Solo Charizard, I don't want to change too many attacks (other than Specials).
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 13, 2014, 02:41:23 AMI would love to help with Sceptile.
Consider yourself added as a Sceptile tester then.
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on June 13, 2014, 03:30:24 AMhow many testers you got for sceptile? now that my dad's done 'passing' his problem (though its been that way ever since 3 days after the resignation of the PM mario psa :P), im open for testing again.
Currently 4/5. I take it you want to be a Sceptile tester?
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 12:34:37 PM
Consider yourself added as a Sceptile tester then.
(http://i.imgur.com/xJCLYy4.jpg)
I feel blessed to have a spot on this.
Who's it going over?
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 13, 2014, 12:38:24 PMI feel blessed to have a spot on this.
Who's it going over?
I'm using Link once again as a base.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 12:40:13 PM
I'm using Link once again as a base.
Can I ask why you use link as a base?
Is it because of his file sizes?
Because Link isn't hard to PSA, he has sword glows and he has articles so... yea.
That's what I think though
Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 13, 2014, 01:20:45 PMBecause Link isn't hard to PSA, he has sord glows and he has articles so... yea. That's what I think though
You can give any character a sword glow if you wanted.
he's also one of the easier characters to port around. (I think)
...
The easiest is Marth.
...
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 13, 2014, 01:22:26 PM
You can give any character a sword glow if you wanted.
True. But still has sword glow. lol
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 13, 2014, 01:22:26 PMhe's also one of the easier characters to port around. (I think)
...
The easiest is Marth.
...
Maybe. But I think the easiest is Ike though...
Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 13, 2014, 01:40:06 PM
Maybe. But I think the easiest is Ike though...
What makes Marth easy is his lack of articles... Seeing as Ike doesn't either, I guess they're equally easy.
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 13, 2014, 01:42:42 PM
What makes Marth easy is his lack of articles... Seeing as Ike doesn't either, I guess they're equally easy.
True that. I wonder which one of them has the most high numbers of PSAs (ports included) on the Vault...
Anyway, I need to watch Pokémon again to give you some ideas for Sceptile, KJP.
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 13, 2014, 12:59:16 PMCan I ask why you use link as a base?
Is it because of his file sizes?
-High File Size for both FitChar.pac and FitCharMotionEtc.pac
-Two projectiles.
-Action Override Entries and Action Override Exits.
The only downside is having limited Special Actions. You only have about Special 6 Actions to work with. The other 3 are used for the Final Smash.
-Neutral Special.
-Side Special.
-Up Special Start.
-Down Special.
-Up Special Hold.
-Up Special End.
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 13, 2014, 01:42:42 PMSeeing as Ike doesn't either, I guess they're equally easy.
Actually, Ike does have an Article. That said Article is his Sword when using Up Special.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 01:51:35 PM
Actually, Ike does have an Article. That said Article is his Sword when using Up Special.
Oh? That counts as an article?
The more you know...
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 01:51:35 PM
-High File Size for both FitChar.pac and FitCharMotionEtc.pac
-Two projectiles.
-Action Override Entries and Action Override Exits.
Easy character he is...
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 01:51:35 PMThe only downside is having limited Special Actions. You only have about Special 6 Actions to work with. The other 3 are used for the Final Smash.
-Neutral Special.
-Side Special.
-Up Special Start.
-Down Special.
-Up Special Hold.
-Up Special End.
Wait... can you tell them in numbers please? I'm making a small edit on Twilight Link PSA, and I think I did a little mistake...
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 01:51:35 PMActually, Ike does have an Article. That said Article is his Sword when using Up Special.
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 13, 2014, 01:55:00 PM
Oh? That counts as an article?
The more you know...
Forgot that one... lol
Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 13, 2014, 01:59:11 PMWait... can you tell them in numbers please? I'm making a small edit on Twilight Link PSA, and I think I did a little mistake...
Action 274 (Decimal) 112 (Hex): Neutral Special.
Action 275 (Decimal) 113 (Hex): Side Special.
Action 276 (Decimal) 114 (Hex): Up Special Start.
Action 277 (Decimal) 115 (Hex): Down Special.
Action 278 (Decimal) 116 (Hex): Final Smash Start.
Action 279 (Decimal) 117 (Hex): Up Special Hold.
Action 280 (Decimal) 118 (Hex): Up Special End.
Action 281 (Decimal) 119 (Hex): Side Special. This is the Action Link uses when catching his Boomerang.
Action 282 (Decimal) 11A (Hex): Final Dash. The Action Link uses when closing in on his stunned victim.
Action 283 (Decimal) 11B (Hex): Final End.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 02:06:08 PM
Action 274 (Decimal) 112 (Hex): Neutral Special.
Action 275 (Decimal) 113 (Hex): Side Special.
Action 276 (Decimal) 114 (Hex): Up Special Start.
Action 277 (Decimal) 115 (Hex): Down Special.
Action 278 (Decimal) 116 (Hex): Final Smash Start.
Action 279 (Decimal) 117 (Hex): Up Special Hold.
Action 280 (Decimal) 118 (Hex): Up Special End.
Action 281 (Decimal) 119 (Hex): Side Special. This is the Action Link uses when catching his Boomerang.
Action 282 (Decimal) 11A (Hex): Final Dash. The Action Link uses when closing in on his stunned victim.
Action 283 (Decimal) 11B (Hex): Final End.
Nice! I broke Link's PSA... lol...
Thanks.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 12:34:37 PM
Currently 4/5. I take it you want to be a Sceptile tester?
thatd be a yes. i can easily make time in the summer (since im bringin my wii to the camp im workin in)
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on June 13, 2014, 06:11:36 PMthatd be a yes. i can easily make time in the summer (since im bringin my wii to the camp im workin in)
Alright then.
The whole gang is here. Let's do it.
Lel... Someone's on fire here...
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 07:35:58 PM
Don't be hasty. >:v
(http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130414102537/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/c/ce/Okay_meme_face.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/mVG63sN.png)
Made my own alternate Misc.1 Color for Sceptile: Beautifly Scheme.
I have a few more in store.
Quote from: Velen on June 13, 2014, 10:39:34 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/mVG63sN.png)
Made my own alternate Misc.1 Color for Sceptile: Beautifly Scheme.
I have a few more in store.
Not bad. I think I might try to make one myself.
Quote from: Velen on June 13, 2014, 10:39:34 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/mVG63sN.png)
Made my own alternate Misc.1 Color for Sceptile: Beautifly Scheme.
I have a few more in store.
This one looks really good! I'd like it as a recolor for him ;D
Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 13, 2014, 11:57:38 PM
This one looks really good! I'd like it as a recolor for him ;D
I have a new red color for him too:
(http://i.imgur.com/ukN676x.png)
Emboar.
If you don't mind, KJP, I would want to make some revolves for sceptile.
I love sceptile and I would love to do a recollection of him.
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 12:03:06 AMIf you don't mind, KJP, I would want to make some revolves for sceptile.
I love sceptile and I would love to do a recollection of him.
Feel free to make as many recolor concepts as you like.
Here's the default Sceptile sprite: (http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/254.png)
And here's the default Mega Sceptile sprite (that I got from DA): (http://i.imgur.com/Okp8jEV.png)
Source: http://gothica-the-eevee.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Sceptile-sprite-459393647 (http://gothica-the-eevee.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Sceptile-sprite-459393647)
Anyone is free to make as many recolors as they like.
Here are also my recolor concepts for Red and Blue Mega Sceptile.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(http://i.imgur.com/ukN676x.png)
Fixed.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 12:09:43 AM
Feel free to make as many recolor concepts as you like.
Here's the default Sceptile sprite: (http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/254.png)
And here's the default Mega Sceptile sprite (that I got from DA): (http://i.imgur.com/Okp8jEV.png)
Source: http://gothica-the-eevee.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Sceptile-sprite-459393647 (http://gothica-the-eevee.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Sceptile-sprite-459393647)
Anyone is free to make as many recolors as they like.
Here are also my recolor concepts for Red and Blue Mega Sceptile.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The idea is really nestling itself in my head as a great one. 3rd gen pulled me back into Pokemon so the starters all have a special place in my heart.
But I also like how many Pokemon alts are available on the vault to really showcase just how massive the franchise is. Using Totodile over Squirtle as an alt has a charm to it, and so I was wondering if you had considered this at all for this moveset?
For instance, Grovyle would be a nice alt, with a bit of a size mod obviously, and his Mega would be Sceptile. I've Size modded the Treeko over Luigi on the vault so that would complete the entire tree in a way.
Of course, I know there's no model available... so there's that. Nuzleaf into Shiftry would be cool too... other than that though I don't see any possibilities. Just a thought.
Quote from: Nebulon on June 14, 2014, 01:28:46 AM
The idea is really nestling itself in my head as a great one. 3rd gen pulled me back into Pokemon so the starters all have a special place in my heart.
But I also like how many Pokemon alts are available on the vault to really showcase just how massive the franchise is. Using Totodile over Squirtle as an alt has a charm to it, and so I was wondering if you had considered this at all for this moveset?
For instance, Grovyle would be a nice alt, with a bit of a size mod obviously, and his Mega would be Sceptile. I've Size modded the Treeko over Luigi on the vault so that would complete the entire tree in a way.
Of course, I know there's no model available... so there's that. Nuzleaf into Shiftry would be cool too... other than that though I don't see any possibilities. Just a thought.
The only thing I'll be doing at the moment are recolors. But once the moveset is done, anyone is free to make alts for it.
(http://i.imgur.com/fKnb3gy.png)
pretty sure its obvious what this one is based on
Alright. Maybe to have people more intrigued into making recolor concepts, I'll be having a max of 10 total colors for this PSA (since that's what BrawlEx will allow for a maximum).
Default/Green.
Red.
Blue.
Misc 1 (Shiny).
Misc 2.
Misc 3.
Misc 4.
Misc 5.
Misc 6.
Misc 7.
I will be accepting recolor concepts for every slot, except Default/Green and Misc 1. I will then make polls on which submitted color will be used in the official PSA.
We will start with Red and Blue Sceptile.
For Red, we have my Blaziken color scheme and Velen's Emboar color scheme. If you don't want to enter your Emboar recolor as the red slot, then say so, Velen.
For Blue, we have my Swampert color scheme and SonicBrawler's Sonic color scheme.
To enter for recolor templates, use these two sprites for your concepts.
Default: (http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/254.png)
Mega: (http://i.imgur.com/Okp8jEV.png)
It's recommended that you make both recolors for Sceptile and Mega Sceptile. It's also recommended to base your recolor off of something, and not just choose random colors. The only exception is if those random colors look good together.
Okay. Here is a re-color based off of crogunk.
(http://i.imgur.com/QDNOqQ1.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/rk5Hjdo.jpg)
I would rather my Emboar be the red one, honestly.
ok. for mine, i made 2 megas
This one is based on Sonic: (http://i.imgur.com/NXBfYOy.png)
and then this one is based on super sonic. doesnt look as great as i expected: (http://i.imgur.com/1zcqgAE.png)
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 03:46:48 AM
Okay. Here is a re-color based off of crogunk.
(http://i.imgur.com/QDNOqQ1.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/rk5Hjdo.jpg)
I take it you want to enter this as the blue submission?
Quote from: Velen on June 14, 2014, 04:01:30 AM
I would rather my Emboar be the red one, honestly.
Alright. If no one else makes any Red recolor concepts, then I'll make a poll with just the two (mine and yours).
Quote from: SilverBrawler on June 14, 2014, 12:01:48 PMok. for mine, i made 2 megas
This one is based on Sonic: (http://i.imgur.com/NXBfYOy.png)
and then this one is based on super sonic. doesnt look as great as i expected: (http://i.imgur.com/1zcqgAE.png)
Sonic's color scheme is fine, but Super Sonic is just over doing it. :\
just wondering everyone doing recolours and such is there even a model for sceptille? Or your making one from scratche? or hopping a modeler does it?
Quote from: Carnage on June 14, 2014, 01:12:46 PM
just wondering everyone doing recolours and such is there even a model for sceptille? Or your making one from scratche? or hopping a modeler does it?
^This
Quote from: Carnage on June 14, 2014, 01:12:46 PMjust wondering everyone doing recolours and such is there even a model for sceptille? Or your making one from scratche? or hopping a modeler does it?
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 01:15:41 PM^This
StarWaffle is making the models.
And these are just recolor concepts at the moment. The most popular recolor concepts will be used in the official moveset.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 01:19:02 PM
StarWaffle is making the models.
Does he use a reference model? Like from poke park or something or does he make it from scratch.
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 01:20:56 PMDoes he use a reference model? Like from poke park or something or does he make it from scratch.
Sceptile is not in any of the Poke Park Wii games. I believe he's making the models from scratch.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 01:21:42 PM
Sceptile is not in any of the Poke Park Wii games. I believe he's making the models from scratch.
I'm wondering how is he going to get the dimensions right if theres no model to help him out. :srs:
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 01:37:00 PMI'm wondering how is he going to get the dimensions right if theres no model to help him out. :srs:
Reference pictures.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 01:21:42 PM
Sceptile is not in any of the Poke Park Wii games. I believe he's making the models from scratch.
A rare Pokémon... lol... There could be a model in Pokémon Co(http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446)eum/XD Gale of Darkness though...
Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 14, 2014, 02:41:08 PM
A rare Pokémon... lol... There could be a model in Pokémon Co(http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446)eum/XD Gale of Darkness though...
There are Sceptile models in Co(http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446)eum/XD, but those are quite low poly. Even more so than Brawl's.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 02:45:04 PM
There are Sceptile models in Co(http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446)eum/XD, but those are quite low poly. Even more so than Brawl's.
I know... That's GC games, after all... lol
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 12:30:58 PM
I take it you want to enter this as the blue submission?
Yup
It might be too soon, but I started the poll for the Blue slot.
just casted my vote, i like them all, but the third one looks more "oficial" to me... xD
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on June 14, 2014, 04:02:54 PM
just casted my vote, i like them all, but the third one looks more "oficial" to me... xD
Thanks
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 03:42:12 PMYup
After looking at the colors for your Croagunk color scheme, I noticed that it looks more light purple, than dark blue.
I would suggest using colors from Croagunk's color palette, which are black, white, red, and dark blue.
(http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/453.png)
If you decide to update your color, then I'll reset the poll. If not, then I'll keep it going.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 07:10:00 PM
After looking at the colors for your Croagunk color scheme, I noticed that it looks more light purple, than dark blue.
Hmmm...I'm using blue I guarantee you that.
I used color #404680 which looks like This
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 07:15:33 PM
Hmmm...I'm using blue I guarantee you that.
I used color #404680 which looks like This
That's odd. Because that is indeed a dark blue. But to me, it looks light purple in your sprite recolor. :L
Which Brush format did you use in your image editing program? If you used Color, then that might be the case.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 07:26:23 PM
That's odd. Because that is indeed a dark blue. But to me, it looks light purple in your sprite recolor. :L
Which Brush format did you use in your image editing program? If you used Color, then that might be the case.
It was hard for me to do in index, so I convert it to RGB.
I also used pencil on color with 100% capacity.
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 07:30:19 PMIt was hard for me to do in index, so I convert it to RGB.
I also used pencil on color with 100% capacity.
You're supposed to convert it to RGB, so that's fine. But pencil with color might be your issue. Try the Bucket Tool on Normal with 100% Opacity and 15 - 25 Tolerance.
Here's my example of the same (or similar) colors with my method.
(http://i.imgur.com/u12yVAD.png)
My reasoning for Normal is because sprites use solid colors. Using the Color function with certain colors will result with different effects.
Ex: Using the Color function with white will make the color gray.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 07:42:44 PM
You're supposed to convert it to RGB, so that's fine. But pencil with color might be your issue. Try the Bucket Tool on Normal with 100% Opacity and 15 - 25 Tolerance.
Here's my example of the same (or similar) colors with my method.
(http://i.imgur.com/u12yVAD.png)
My reasoning for Normal is because sprites use solid colors. Using the Color function with certain colors will result with different effects.
Ex: Using the Color function with white will make the color gray.
I understand that I can use normal and tolerance, but It makes the sprite over saturated. It dosent keep the proper shades of the same color and thus, makes it look kinda flat.
I can try using soft light set at 10 with pencil to get it more rich and also not ruin the shading.
EDIT:actually I might set it to 35
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 07:48:30 PM
I understand that I can use normal and tolerance, but It makes the sprite over saturated. It dosent keep the proper shades of the same color and thus, makes it look kinda flat.
I can try using soft light set at 10 with pencil to get it more rich and also not ruin the shading.
What I did was use the color picker tool to select specific colors from the sprite and used that color for certain parts, then picked another color for other parts. If it looks too saturated, you cal always lower it with a saturation tool.
Okay how's this?
Before
(http://i.imgur.com/QDNOqQ1.jpg)
After
(http://i.imgur.com/O4gbLKj.jpg)
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 08:12:43 PM
Okay how's this?
Before
(http://i.imgur.com/QDNOqQ1.jpg)
After
(http://i.imgur.com/O4gbLKj.jpg)
That looks better.
A suggestion would be to make the bulbs red, the stomach light gray/white, and the throat a semi-light blue.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 08:17:55 PM
That looks better.
A suggestion would be to make the bulbs red, the stomach light gray/white, and the throat a semi-light blue.
Got it chief!
Blam!
(http://i.imgur.com/Yizy5wD.jpg)
i liked him better with the yellow bulbs though
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on June 14, 2014, 08:37:12 PM
i liked him better with the yellow bulbs though
Hmmm....I to think it would look good with yellow.
KJP?
(http://i.imgur.com/Yizy5wD.jpg)or(http://i.imgur.com/TkWRLdL.jpg)
I'll let the people decide, since I just updated the poll.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 09:04:42 PM
I'll let the people decide, since I just updated the poll.
That looks good. Nicely done.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 09:11:41 PMThat looks good. Nicely done.
Make sure you re-do the Mega Sceptile. :P
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 09:15:09 PM
Make sure you re-do the Mega Sceptile. :P
[Spoiler](http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/714/doublesguy.jpg)(http://i.imgur.com/Lnq1XWf.jpg)
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 09:29:30 PM(http://i.imgur.com/Lnq1XWf.jpg)
Now make the red into either light gray/white or semi-light blue, then mix yellow (v1) or red (v2) and the new color to make the color for the orange bulbs. Keeping the colors consistent between the Default and Mega are important.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 09:36:29 PM
Now make the red into either light gray/white or semi-light blue, then mix yellow (v1) or red (v2) and the new color to make the color for the orange bulbs. Keeping the colors consistent between the Default and Mega are important.
You mean the red bulbs or the tail base stripe or both?
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 09:43:41 PM
You mean the red bulbs or the tail base stripe or both?
Everything that's red (except the throat, which should be make the same color as the Default throat).
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 09:45:15 PM
Everything that's red (except the throat, which should be make the same color as the Default throat).
Done (http://i.imgur.com/2mJxB5I.jpg)
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 09:58:01 PMDone (http://i.imgur.com/2mJxB5I.jpg)
Alright. I have updated the poll once again.
I'll be leaving this poll up until tomorrow at Noon (EST).
Sooooo. Finished the Mega Concept for my Emboar color.
(http://i.imgur.com/b3hJCYp.png)
Quote from: Velen on June 14, 2014, 10:33:04 PM
Sooooo. Finished the Mega Concept for my Emboar color.
(http://i.imgur.com/b3hJCYp.png)
I have a feeling you'll be winning the Red vote tomorrow. :P
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 10:34:15 PM
I have a feeling you'll be winning the Red vote tomorrow. :P
It's all about Blue Baby!
-aaaand now I finished the Mega for the Beautifly color.
(http://i.imgur.com/91pcGTr.png)
:I *Slowly slips away.*
Quote from: Velen on June 14, 2014, 11:08:20 PM
-aaaand now I finished the Mega for the Beautifly color.
(http://i.imgur.com/91pcGTr.png)
:I *Slowly slips away.*
Nice work, Velen. I think I'll make your Beautifly recolor as the Misc 4 slot.
(http://i.imgur.com/BXE8A5c.png)
Can you guess which fellow Grass Pokemon this color is for?
Quote from: Velen on June 14, 2014, 11:28:33 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/BXE8A5c.png)
Can you guess which fellow Grass Pokemon this color is for?
Tropius or Torterra?
i think the croagunk looks a lot like garchomp, here... and now that i think of it, garchomp would make sense to use as a pallete, since they both have the same general body shape and arm blades and stuff...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
EDIT: my vote as of now however, is for the croagunk alt
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 11:31:38 PM
Tropius or Torterra?
Nooooope.
(http://i.imgur.com/VBwGjSB.png)
Sunkern-kern.
Here's another contender for the Blue slot.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Velen on June 14, 2014, 11:53:06 PM
Nooooope.
(http://i.imgur.com/VBwGjSB.png)
Sunkern-kern.
Do you want this to be an alt? Or a green?
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 15, 2014, 12:48:03 AM
Here's another contender for the Blue slot.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Do you want this to be an alt? Or a green?
A yellow
Alright, the results are in.
Swampert colors: 11.
Sonic colors: 1.
Croagunk colors: 11.
Croagunk alt: 1.
Garchomp colors: 1.
Since we have two top spots, I'll be resetting the poll.
Swampert and Croagunk once again tied at 5 votes. Garchomp got 3 votes. And Sonic got 0 votes.
I will once again, reset the poll, but I will add in voting options for the red recolor.
-and Blaziken color has 4 votes now...Yay. :\
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 16, 2014, 05:53:21 PM
Swampert and Croagunk once again tied at 5 votes. Garchomp got 3 votes.
WOW! Again? Man that's some heffty competiton we have here.
Voted for the Blaziken color scheme. Bad.Ass.
Enough said.
EDIT: NOW since i said that, now i can sadly watch, as my texture goes down the pooper. :(
Hm...
Now that I'm looking at the colors again, Velen's Emboar looks more fitting to be a Misc recolor, rather than a red, since it looks too fancy to be a red.
Do you still want to have it as red? Or do you want to set it to Misc?
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 16, 2014, 07:33:03 PM
Hm...
Now that I'm looking at the colors again, Velen's Emboar looks more fitting to be a Misc recolor, rather than a red, since it looks too fancy to be a red.
Do you still want to have it as red? Or do you want to set it to Misc?
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 16, 2014, 07:33:03 PM
Hm...
Now that I'm looking at the colors again, Velen's Emboar looks more fitting to be a Misc recolor, rather than a red, since it looks too fancy to be a red.
Do you still want to have it as red? Or do you want to set it to Misc?
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 16, 2014, 07:33:03 PM
Hm...
Now that I'm looking at the colors again, Velen's Emboar looks more fitting to be a Misc recolor, rather than a red, since it looks too fancy to be a red.
Do you still want to have it as red? Or do you want to set it to Misc?
Misc. i don't feel like the Red Green and Blue colors ahould really change the identity of a character. But Emboar Sceptile is just that: EMBOAR Sceptile.
I still say Red. Cause fire.
That and it's a more interesting color choice than just red hues with contrasting colors or an inverted Sceptile color scheme that makes him a Santa-tile.
Quote from: Nebulon on June 16, 2014, 08:00:24 PM
Misc. i don't feel like the Red Green and Blue colors ahould really change the identity of a character. But Emboar Sceptile is just that: EMBOAR Sceptile.
Whenever I type from my phone this always happens.
"Keep it misc. I don't think the Red, Green, and Blue colors should change the identity of the character. But Emboar Sceptile is just that: EMBOAR Sceptile."
Having said that though... I do like the Marschtomp and Blaziken schemes. Not only are they 3rd gen, like Sceptile, but their color scheme is simple. I always felt that recolors should be more on the simple side, while misc/alts can be whatever. Maybe that's just me.
Alright, guys...
I have a big announcement...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 17, 2014, 01:44:41 AM
Alright, guys...
I have a big announcement...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
AWWWW YEAH!
Congrats!
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 17, 2014, 01:44:41 AM
Alright, guys...
I have a big announcement...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
WOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAHHH... that's crazy... great score man!
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 17, 2014, 01:44:41 AM
Alright, guys...
I have a big announcement...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
NO [censored]ING WAY?! Congratulations!
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 17, 2014, 01:44:41 AM
Alright, guys...
I have a big announcement...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
That's great for you, man. I'm genuinely happy for you. Knock 'em dead!
...or something
Quick! Go get your PMBR award ASAP!
Seeing that you're now in the PMBR... what's the next update going to be?
:happy:
Quote from: Zed on June 17, 2014, 01:48:28 AMAWWWW YEAH!
Congrats!
Quote from: Nebulon on June 17, 2014, 02:09:29 AMWOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAHHH... that's crazy... great score man!
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 17, 2014, 02:19:30 AMNO [censored]ING WAY?! Congratulations!
Quote from: LegacyWolf on June 17, 2014, 02:23:03 AMThat's great for you, man. I'm genuinely happy for you. Knock 'em dead!
...or something
Thanks, guys.
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 17, 2014, 02:33:42 AMQuick! Go get your PMBR award ASAP!
I'll be sure to.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 17, 2014, 02:35:16 AMSeeing that you're now in the PMBR... what's the next update going to be?
:happy:
(http://static.tumblr.com/7ebynbs/8tBlhhoe4/secret_00000.png)
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 17, 2014, 02:45:36 AM
Thanks, guys.
I'll be sure to.
(http://static.tumblr.com/7ebynbs/8tBlhhoe4/secret_00000.png)
I'll (try to) guess:
1. Final Smashes for Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard.
2. More Melee character (Young Link or Pichu).
3. The use of BrawlEx for Project M.
4. More Bug-fixes (quite obvious).
5. SSB4 character inclutions.
I'm wrong in all of them, right? :P
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 17, 2014, 03:13:53 AMI'll (try to) guess:
1. Final Smashes for Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard.
2. More Melee character (Young Link or Pichu).
3. The use of BrawlEx for Project M.
4. More Bug-fixes (quite obvious).
5. SSB4 character inclutions.
I'm wrong in all of them, right? :P
I will not say nor specify anything.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 17, 2014, 03:13:53 AM
I'll (try to) guess:
1. Final Smashes for Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard.
2. More Melee character (Young Link or Pichu).
3. The use of BrawlEx for Project M.
4. More Bug-fixes (quite obvious).
5. SSB4 character inclutions.
I'm wrong in all of them, right? :P
Pretty sure PM said they would not backport SSB4 characters as they feared a cease-and-desist letter from Nintendo
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on June 17, 2014, 03:37:39 AM
Pretty sure PM said they would not backport SSB4 characters as they feared a cease-and-desist letter from Nintendo
Screw it. Go out with a bang.
Congrats man. Glad to have you with us.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 17, 2014, 01:44:41 AM
Alright, guys...
I have a big announcement...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
What surprises me is the fact that you weren't accepted before...
Congrats, man!
Alright, now back to my projects...
Sceptile's red and blue colors now have clear votes.
1st Place Red: Velen's Emboar with 18 votes.
2nd Place Red: Blaziken with 8 votes.
3rd Place Red: Charizard with 4 votes.
1st Place Blue: Garchomp with 11 votes.
2nd Place Blue: Swampert and DarkMysteryMan's Croagunk with 9 votes.
I'm slightly late, but...
(http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/177/c/7/duke_nukem_wallpaper_hail_to_the_king_baby_by_curtisbundy-d54zk9q.jpg)
Congrats, man.
Quote from: Nαno on June 17, 2014, 06:40:52 AMCongrats man. Glad to have you with us.
Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 17, 2014, 08:15:14 AMWhat surprises me is the fact that you weren't accepted before...
Congrats, man!
Quote from: Segaman on June 17, 2014, 04:35:58 PMI'm slightly late, but...
(http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/177/c/7/duke_nukem_wallpaper_hail_to_the_king_baby_by_curtisbundy-d54zk9q.jpg)
Congrats, man.
Thanks. \o0o/
Well...at least I tried.
Alright. Now that the poll is done and over with, here are Sceptile's colors as of now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
If anyone would like to make concepts for Misc 6 and Misc 7, then feel free to.
As for other stuff, I can still work on Raptor, Solo Charizard, and T-Rex, since the PMBR doesn't need me yet.
Im pooped from doing all that recloring of that one sprite.
I'm down for anything chief.
Imma get blasted for this, but...Rainbowtile?
Quote from: Velen on June 18, 2014, 02:39:19 AM
Imma get blasted for this, but...Rainbowtile?
I don't know what you mean by that.
You mean a rainbow sceptile?...genius :af:
Quote from: Velen on June 18, 2014, 02:39:19 AM
Imma get blasted for this, but...Rainbowtile?
It would likely look bad, but you're free to try it.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 18, 2014, 03:28:37 AM
It would likely look bad, but you're free to try it.
That was mostly a joke, and as tempting as it would be to make a Rainbow Dash Sceptile, I'm not gonna take it that far.
How about a Steamboat Willy-esque Sceptile as an alternate model?
Quote from: Velen on June 18, 2014, 04:24:56 AM
That was mostly a joke, and as tempting as it would be to make a Rainbow Dash Sceptile, I'm not gonna take it that far
I think I might take that for a mission if you don't mind me stealing it from ya? :D
Quote from: Velen on June 18, 2014, 04:24:56 AM
That was mostly a joke, and as tempting as it would be to make a Rainbow Dash Sceptile, I'm not gonna take it that far.
Oh. I thought you were talking about Ho-Oh as a color scheme. I:
Quote from: Velen on June 18, 2014, 04:24:56 AMHow about a Steamboat Willy-esque Sceptile as an alternate model?
I would rather have Sceptile's colors be based off other Pokemon.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 18, 2014, 12:46:14 PM
Oh. I thought you were talking about Ho-Oh as a color scheme. I:
I would rather have Sceptile's colors be based off other Pokemon.
Just thought it'd be something unique...
Quote from: Velen on June 18, 2014, 10:03:51 PM
Just thought it'd be something unique...
I'm not stopping you from making your own concepts. I was just stating my preference.
Well, since you put it that way...
(http://i.imgur.com/nKTdmKm.png)
Enjoy. : )
Quote from: Velen on June 18, 2014, 10:52:44 PM
Well, since you put it that way...
(http://i.imgur.com/nKTdmKm.png)
Enjoy. : )
That's adorable. xD
I'll make a poll for it.
Edit: I forgot to unlock it.
With a staggering 12 vote majority, Velen's Steamboat Willy Sceptile will be an Official Alt.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 20, 2014, 08:14:10 PM
With a staggering 12 vote majority, Velen's Steamboat Willy Sceptile will be an Official Alt.
I'm honestly surprised that many people loved it.
Post Merge: June 22, 2014, 03:35:50 PM
Now for the Alt's Mega Variant...Another Alt model.
(http://i.imgur.com/0aw2n58.png)
Not shown here: Replace the spheres with big jagged spikes and shorten the shoulder leaves and wrist leaves, and tail leaves a bit. This is supposed to be a reference to Godzilla 1954, the original Godzilla film.
What happened to Solo Charizard?
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 27, 2014, 06:00:07 PMWhat happened to Solo Charizard?
Waiting for Nano (assuming he's still doing the recolors) and ShyGuy (assuming he's still making the animation).
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 27, 2014, 06:07:11 PM
Waiting for Nano (assuming he's still doing the recolors) and ShyGuy (assuming he's still making the animation).
Which animation? Transformation?
Yeah I'm still gonna do the Seismic Toss. But I'ma completely redo it in Maya. However, I gotta plan out how to transition from the planet rotation to the actual toss
Quote from: TheShyGuy on June 28, 2014, 05:37:42 AM
Yeah I'm still gonna do the Seismic Toss. But I'ma completely redo it in Maya.
That's good to hear.
Quote from: TheShyGuy on June 28, 2014, 05:37:42 AMHowever, I gotta plan out how to transition from the planet rotation to the actual toss.
Alright. Take as much time as you need.
So I have been using your solo charizard a lot. Only thing that I think needs fixing is regular charizard fs and have char y's fs start only at really close range since it's really strong.
Quote from: SawnikBrahler on June 29, 2014, 12:59:22 AM
So I have been using your solo charizard a lot. Only thing that I think needs fixing is regular charizard fs and have char y's fs start only at really close range since it's really strong.
^This, and to make him able to transform using another botton.
Since Wii-Mote users can't do this.
Quote from: SawnikBrahler on June 29, 2014, 12:59:22 AMSo I have been using your solo charizard a lot. Only thing that I think needs fixing is regular charizard fs and have char y's fs start only at really close range since it's really strong.
ShyGuy is working on Default Charizard's Final Smash animation. As for Mega Y, I'm seeing if I can nerf it a bit. I can't do anything about the distance though.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 29, 2014, 01:11:59 AMand to make him able to transform using another botton.
Since Wii-Mote users can't do this.
I already told you (and everyone else) that I'm working on it. Like
at least 3 times.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 29, 2014, 01:11:59 AM
^This, and to make him able to transform using another botton.
Since Wii-Mote users can't do this.
You need to pay attention dude. >_>
Quote from: Velen on June 30, 2014, 01:18:18 AM
You need to pay attention dude. >_>
It was a reminder, dude.
While I wait for the Charizard stuff, I've slowly began work on T-Rex again (I think I've been doing this a bit much. :L)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The feet sliding needs quite some work. Add in some small steps instead. Poses aren't good enough to make an animation. How you go from pose to pose is important too. Also, everything doesn't change at the same time- break keys up.
That said, the tail whip feels stiff - through the attack and coming back to idle.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGm0QbG_Qtg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGm0QbG_Qtg#)
This is a good video about creating overlap. To summarize how to do it in a simple way, you can use you're tail key frames as is. You just have to offset the child joint's keys. You're gonna want to make the curve's post and pre infinity (?) properties as "cycle". When you can bake the animation, the properties will be correctly baked. This is a very easy way to add weight to the tail and to break the pose up.
Apply the overlap to the entire body and the animation will look soo much better. I'm talking about having the head lead, and the spine down to the tail end drags/overlaps/follows through. Again, you already have the keys, just offset them and it'll play fine.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 30, 2014, 02:39:12 AM
While I wait for the Charizard stuff, I've slowly began work on T-Rex again (I think I've been doing this a bit much. :L)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Glad to hear that.
After Charizard, T-Rex is the most PSA I've been waiting for.
I enjoyed him in v1, and v2 looks a lot of ways better.
(I'm on my 3DS, so I can't quote at the moment...)
I don't really understand the term "offsetting" for animation.
As for the tail, it looks better from the left side, but I'll still work on it.
As for keyframing, I can't do much additional keyframing without making the animation jagged or stutter.
Thanks again for the critisim, ShyGuy.
By offset, I just mean changing the key frame time. (Key value = X, at Time = Y)
Quote
As for keyframing, I can't do much additional keyframing without making the animation jagged or stutter.
Do you mean that Maya starts to lag or the animation starts to look bad? If it's Maya, to see how the animation actually plays, Right Click On the TimeLine->PlayBlast. Use an image type like PNG, not gif. If it's the latter, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by stuttering or jagged (in a way that's uncontrollable.- Kinda sounds like what you mean?)
_____
No problem. I'm here to learn to become a better animator and helping others helps me too heh =p
I'll show you what I mean when I get back on later today.
WIP Feedback (take everything with a grain of salt):
-lift his right foot a bit in the air during the slide, so it becomes a small step.
-make the tail bend further to add a feel of momentum.
-bend his spine overall a bit more to form a nice curve with his tail, after all, a tail is a longer spine...
-maybe open his mouth at some point of the animation, if it's rigged, not to sure about this one though, but it might help give the animation a bit more life and savageness..
-the overall flow is really nice, since you can clearly see the build-up and the impact moments, which is usually the hardest thing to accomplish in an animation, so props to that, also, his left foot's slide looks pretty good, but i think it'd look even better if you followed my first tip :P
Here's what I was talking about with the animation stuttering after keyframe adding. I addded Keyframes to have T-Rex take steps back to the idle pose. I haven't touched anything else yet.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Open up the Graph editor and check your curves. Check both the FK and IK joints. In the viewport, FK are yellow, IK are red, IK pole vectors are Blue crosses (the knee/elbow thing). To quickly check if the curves are the issue, just select all joints (Click in an empty area in the Human IK tab, do this for both hands and feet subtabs too or else they won't be selected). Then in the graph editor, select all keys and change their in/out tangents to Linear. ....Make a backup file ofc....
If the issue is still there, you might be counter animating between a Joint's FK and IK controls without realizing it.
____
I just realized that you have been playblasting for previews. Sorry about my last "help advice" about doing that hehe
Quote from: TheShyGuy on June 30, 2014, 03:46:07 PMOpen up the Graph editor and check your curves. Check both the FK and IK joints. In the viewport, FK are yellow, IK are red, IK pole vectors are Blue crosses (the knee/elbow thing). To quickly check if the curves are the issue, just select all joints (Click in an empty area in the Human IK tab, do this for both hands and feet subtabs too or else they won't be selected). Then in the graph editor, select all keys and change their in/out tangents to Linear. ....Make a backup file ofc....
If the issue is still there, you might be counter animating between a Joint's FK and IK controls without realizing it.
Making the tangents Linear did the trick.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Edit: Updated the Animation again. I've included a left and right side view.
Left.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Right.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 30, 2014, 02:39:12 AM
While I wait for the Charizard stuff, I've slowly began work on T-Rex again (I think I've been doing this a bit much. :L)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Omg you are working on T-Rex again! I have been waiting to hear about him. It's great to see it's not a dead project ^^
The animation looks pretty good. I'm unsure what I could say to help make it better.
Quote from: TheShyGuy on June 30, 2014, 08:12:13 PM
The animation looks pretty good. I'm unsure what I could say to help make it better.
Yay. \o0o/
Do you perhaps have any tips on how I could bake my animations? Since when I bake it, the feet become shaky (regardless of which character).
Quote from: zutox on June 30, 2014, 07:00:40 PM
Omg you are working on T-Rex again! I have been waiting to hear about him. It's great to see it's not a dead project ^^
Indeed.
If anyone is interested, I could possibly Stream.
In the baking settings, instead of using Smart Bake, try unchecking that and using a sample rate of 1 (or higher if you want less to clean). That would sample the curve at every frame.
Quote from: TheShyGuy on June 30, 2014, 08:38:43 PM
In the baking settings, instead of using Smart Bake, try unchecking that and using a sample rate of 1 (or higher if you want less to clean). That would sample the curve at every frame.
That worked. Thanks.
Edit: Here's a Taunt.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I think he should just stomp down once, and roar out in front of him while slowly moving his head about. (Look at a clip of Godzilla roaring to see what I mean.)
Quote from: Velen on July 01, 2014, 05:04:30 AM
I think he should just stomp down once, and roar out in front of him while slowly moving his head about. (Look at a clip of Godzilla roaring to see what I mean.)
The animation is based off T-Rex's taunt from Warpath: Jurassic Park.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 01, 2014, 09:49:06 AM
The animation is based off T-Rex's taunt from Warpath: Jurassic Park.
I could see that straight away and I think it's a very nice recreation. I played that game a lot when I was a kid
Quote from: zutox on July 01, 2014, 12:15:03 PMI could see that straight away and I think it's a very nice recreation. I played that game a lot when I was a kid
There's more Warpath-inspired moves to come for this moveset as well. :P
Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 01, 2014, 09:49:06 AM
The animation is based off T-Rex's taunt from Warpath: Jurassic Park.
Doesn't mean you couldn't improve upon it. : I
Quote from: Velen on July 01, 2014, 05:21:02 PM
Doesn't mean you couldn't improve upon it. : I
I did in a way.
Warpath
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
My recreation.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I can still use your single stomp and roar idea for a different taunt (with some adjustments). It's not like characters have 3 different taunts or anything
, Baka. :L
Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 01, 2014, 04:15:13 PM
There's more Warpath-inspired moves to come for this moveset as well. :P
I am very happy to hear that :D T-Rex always had such badass moves. I especially liked how they made him stomp forward in a slashing motion with his leg. I will be following this closely.. our dear moviemonsters hasn't gotten all the love I wish they had in brawl, so this is gold for me :)
I might work on more T-Rex animations.
Who would watch if I streamed?
Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 07, 2014, 08:07:05 PM
I might work on more T-Rex animations.
Who would watch if I streamed?
I would, if I was home when you streamed
Which I doubt :V
Send me a copy ;)
Quote from: Zed on July 07, 2014, 11:18:05 PM
I would, if I was home when you streamed
Which I doubt :V
Send me a copy ;)
Well if at least 3 people would watch, then I'd stream right now. Otherwise, I'll wait until tomorrow.
the foot looks kinda light... like it's only tapping the floor... maybe shorten it and/or make the whole foot come down, or something... i don't know, screen shake could help, but maybe a little of what i said too...
For the sake of people that are in school, I might stream in about 2 hours. Who here would watch?
Quote from: justadood on July 08, 2014, 05:31:53 AM
the foot looks kinda light... like it's only tapping the floor... maybe shorten it and/or make the whole foot come down, or something... i don't know, screen shake could help, but maybe a little of what i said too...
The gif making software I use can only record at about 33 FPS. :\
Though I have done the needed PSA work since then.
Super Mega late, but congratulations on getting into the PMBR.
What exactly are you doing in the team, animations, PSA work, or both?
Made a poll, regarding T-Rex's Cosmetic name.
I also plan on porting T-Rex over onto Snake, so it can have a Special grab animation.
Quote from: Abbi on July 11, 2014, 05:50:23 PMSuper Mega late, but congratulations on getting into the PMBR.
Thanks.
Quote from: Abbi on July 11, 2014, 05:50:23 PMWhat exactly are you doing in the team, animations, PSA work, or both?
Just Animations for the moment.
I might watch the stream. I'm a bit busy though, so I'll probably just sit back and watch/multistask the entire time (--more watching than helping/criticizing)
Quote from: TheShyGuy on July 11, 2014, 06:14:22 PM
I might watch the stream. I'm a bit busy though, so I'll probably just sit back and watch/multistask the entire time (--more watching than helping/criticizing)
That's fine. Any critique is welcome. Especially from someone like yourself. :P
Edit: I'll start streaming in roughly 30 minutes.
Okay, I'm starting the stream now.
KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream (http://www.livestream.com/KJPStream)
Leave a hello when you get onto the stream.
Due to people having to leave, I have decided to end the stream.
Wait2 was finished and Jumping was being started. Here's Wait2. (Gifs are slower than intended, due to them being recorded while streaming).
Reference:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Animation:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Though I am having some issues with my Jump Animation...
Everything is jagged and setting the Tangents to Linear didn't do much. :\
Glad to be of help during the making of the Wait2. : )
Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 11, 2014, 10:44:17 PM
(Gifs are slower than intended, due to them being recorded while streaming).
Playblast the animation. I thought you were already doing this, but I guess not? Right click on the timeLine ->PlayBlast. On the window that pops up -> File -> save as animation (you have to wait for the program to do one cycle of the animation first.). Then open up the images in w/e program you want to put the images together in (gimp/photoshop/etc)
Quote from: TheShyGuy on July 12, 2014, 04:55:43 PM
Playblast the animation. I thought you were already doing this, but I guess not? Right click on the timeLine ->PlayBlast. On the window that pops up -> File -> save as animation (you have to wait for the program to do one cycle of the animation first.). Then open up the images in w/e program you want to put the images together in (gimp/photoshop/etc)
I use Gifcam. Though regardless, streaming uses up a lot of CPU, so everything is a bit slower when streaming. Especially on weaker computers.
Speaking of which, I might stream again in about an hour. Who here would watch? Given that no one is busy.
I would.
I like helping with the animations.
Yeah, I wouldn't mind watching it. I still got things to do, but it's more meh work.
Playblasting just renders the viewport images out to file so you can put em together. In gimp, you open all the images up as layers then export as gif and set the settings as
animation - true
frame time - 16ms
dispose = one image per frame
That gets rid of any choppiness and you get the smoothest gif output.
Alright then. The stream will start at about 2:25 PM (EST).
Quote from: TheShyGuy on July 12, 2014, 05:15:18 PMIn gimp, you open all the images up as layers then export as gif and set the settings as
animation - true
frame time - 16ms
dispose = one image per frame
That gets rid of any choppiness and you get the smoothest gif output.
Oh, I use Photoshop. But if Photoshop doesn't have those features, then I'll get Gimp.
Alright, I'm streaming now.
KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream (http://www.livestream.com/KJPStream)
I'm closing the stream for now.
Not much was done other than polishing up the Jump and working on Fall. :\
Maybe I should make a poll of when it would be a good time to stream.
Ummm I'm gonna start building Sceptile... you guys can watch if you want?Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
May I test T-Rex?
thanks for joining me.
Quote from: StarWaffle on July 18, 2014, 01:42:58 AM
thanks for joining me.
Thanks for streaming, Waffle.
I hope to see more tomorrow.
Quote from: StarWaffle on July 18, 2014, 01:42:58 AM
thanks for joining me.
Damnit, the day that I'm not on is the day StarWaffle streams.
Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 18, 2014, 04:23:10 AM
Damnit, the day that I'm not on is the day StarWaffle streams.
Nah don't sweat it, you didn't miss much.
I'll probably be working more on it tomorrow so I can stream again if anyone's interested.
Quote from: StarWaffle on July 18, 2014, 05:13:21 AM
Nah don't sweat it, you didn't miss much.
I'll probably be working more on it tomorrow so I can stream again if anyone's interested.
I'm really interested in modelling, so I really wanted to see how you started off.
And to stop from semi-derailing... KJP, you should definitely stream when you feel best. Most productivity and most fun that way, yaknowwhatimean?
More Sceptile work
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: StarWaffle on July 18, 2014, 11:28:53 PM
More Sceptile work
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
StarWaffle, I think you plan to stream when I leave
Stop spying on me :srs:
Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 18, 2014, 11:32:21 PM
StarWaffle, I think you plan to stream when I leave
Stop spying on me :srs:
eheheheheh woops. I might Steam again Monday around this time.
Sorry.
Okay, guys/girls. After seeing a suggestion from a certain someone in a certain thread, I have been thinking on whether or not I should re-open a PSA school (since my shyness overcame me the first time I tried).
If enough people want it, then I'll consider.
DUEIT
Sure
Do it. Do it. Do it. DO IT![/owtheedge]
even if i wont make anything big ever, cuz i lack the patience for it, i like to know for the heck of knowing, so i say go ahead, timezone may be a [censored] though
Please, re-open that PSA school!
Once you re-open it, let me know.
I don't have money though.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on July 25, 2014, 02:10:15 AMI don't have money though.
(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WMir6GLS2fE/UBzqmYJ0VTI/AAAAAAAACAE/7fQzvxq3Aa4/s320/garrys-mod-wat.gif)
Who said I was charging anything? That would be illegal.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 25, 2014, 02:30:45 AM
(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WMir6GLS2fE/UBzqmYJ0VTI/AAAAAAAACAE/7fQzvxq3Aa4/s320/garrys-mod-wat.gif)
Who said I was charging anything? That would be illegal.
(http://i.imgur.com/658Ik4z.jpg)
Well, I said that because all schools want money. :P
Now I know that not all of them follow that.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on July 25, 2014, 02:54:21 AM
Well, I said that because all schools want money. :P
Now I know that not all of them follow that.
oh, so i was the only one that thought it was actually a joke?
im so confused right now...
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 25, 2014, 09:21:02 AM
oh, so i was the only one that thought it was actually a joke?
im so confused right now...
Well... Yeah...
Anyway, we'll see if KJP is doing his PSA Class.
Quote from: Esdese/S3 on July 25, 2014, 10:21:37 AM
Anyway, we'll see if KJP is doing his PSA Class.
If he doesn't, I'll slap him.
By the amount of interest, I have decided to re-open my PSA School. Though I'll make a new thread for it.
I'll also have to organize what I'll plan on teaching. If I have my plans before tomorrow, then I'll stream at about Noon (EST) tomorrow. If the majority can't make it, then I'll see if I can stream earlier or later.
Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 25, 2014, 04:38:36 PMIf he doesn't, I'll slap him.
If you slap me, then I'll rek you, mate. >:v
Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 25, 2014, 04:42:49 PM
By the amount of interest, I have decided to re-open my PSA School. Though I'll make a new thread for it.
I'll also have to organize what I'll plan on teaching. If I have my plans before tomorrow, then I'll stream at about Noon (EST) tomorrow. If the majority can't make it, then I'll see if I can stream earlier or later.
Will you put up a text version of what you decide to teach that day or something? For those who can't make it to the stream and want to still follow what's going on.
Quote
If you slap me, then I'll rek you, mate. >:v
I'll bash ya fookin' head in m8. Sware on me mum's life.
Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 25, 2014, 04:50:47 PMWill you put up a text version of what you decide to teach that day or something? For those who can't make it to the stream and want to still follow what's going on.
I'll see if I can save my recordings.
Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 25, 2014, 04:50:47 PMI'll bash ya fookin' head in m8. Sware on me mum's life.
Check yourself before you Shrek yourself. v:<
If you can, please try to keep streams on weekends, you might get the most participation that way.
Maybe. I dunno.
Quote from: Gravity on July 25, 2014, 08:34:28 PM
If you can, please try to keep streams on weekends, you might get the most participation that way.
Maybe. I dunno.
I plan on having my streams on weekends.
Edit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69771.new#new (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69771.new#new)
Thread has been made. I am currently accepting students.
How far is T-Rex done?
I'm so excited for both T-Rex and Solo Charizard!
Sorry, I had to say it. I just can't wait.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on July 27, 2014, 02:27:52 AM
How far is T-Rex done?
I'm working on the Down Smash.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on July 27, 2014, 02:27:52 AMSorry, I had to say it. I just can't wait.
It's fine. It's been a while since I have updated with something related to T-Rex.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 27, 2014, 02:30:11 AM
I'm working on the Down Smash.
It's fine. It's been a while since I have updated with something related to T-Rex.
Ok.
Hey, don't forget to include my Victory theme for T-Rex :D .
Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 27, 2014, 02:30:11 AM
I'm working on the Down Smash.
It's fine. It's been a while since I have updated with something related to T-Rex.
Hey speaking of T-Rex. I was wondering if I'd be able to use him for a brawl overhaul mod I'm working on which can be found here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69733.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69733.0)
Also, I tried downloading him from BrawlVault and Dropbox doesn't want to seem to work for me, do you have any alternative links?
Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on July 29, 2014, 01:45:01 PM
Hey speaking of T-Rex. I was wondering if I'd be able to use him for a brawl overhaul mod I'm working on which can be found here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69733.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69733.0)
Sure. Just make sure to give proper credits.
Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on July 29, 2014, 01:45:01 PMAlso, I tried downloading him from BrawlVault and Dropbox doesn't want to seem to work for me, do you have any alternative links?
My current T-Rex doesn't have a DropBox link though. It has a Mediafire link. Though I would suggest you wait for this revamp, as the current version is rather buggy and low quality.
Alright then, I'll stay patient and wait.
I came up with an idea for Solo Charizard that would help Mega Charizard X compete with Mega Charizard Y better...
What if I gave Mega Charizard X weak armor for all of its attacks? Would that help balance it? Or would it make it OP? Or would it not make a difference?
What do you guys/girls think? :v
Well, I guess it would help with the powerhouse thing it has going for it.
Well depends... If it's just enough to not get blocked by Fox's Attack100, well it's fine.
Off topic but how long ago did you write up your Greninja moveset?? I just realized Smash4 Greninja takes a few aspects from it
Quote from: XxTailsxX on August 05, 2014, 01:24:17 AM
Off topic but how long ago did you write up your Greninja moveset?? I just realized Smash4 Greninja takes a few aspects from it
I believe about 1-2 months prior to the reveal.Edit: I made my Greninja moveset plan back in November of last year.
Edit 2: We have a newcomer in my planned PSAs. Look in the OP to see who it is, along with my planned moveset.
Thanks to a couple users, I have managed to add a nifty effect to a projectile for this upcoming character.
(http://i.imgur.com/A4b12TK.gif)
Looks nice, even though I don't know who it's for. I don't rememeber who was in the OP, and who was added.
I imagine Swampert.
Edit: Updated the shading. The colors now stand out more and that hideous dark spot is gone.
(http://i.imgur.com/iq95Sm4.gif)
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on August 07, 2014, 09:32:24 PM
Looks nice, even though I don't know who it's for. I don't rememeber who was in the OP, and who was added.
Swampert.
Quote from: Velen on August 07, 2014, 09:43:10 PM
I imagine Swampert.
This man is correct.
swampert is my favorite gen3 starter and the one im going for in omega ruby not a fan of the mega form looks tbh but is there even a swampert model?
Quote from: Carnage on August 09, 2014, 09:41:04 PM
swampert is my favorite gen3 starter and the one im going for in omega ruby not a fan of the mega form looks tbh but is there even a swampert model?
Not Being custom made by StarWaffle
Quote from: Carnage on August 09, 2014, 09:41:04 PMbut is there even a swampert model?
Marioking64DS is making the needed models for me.
Quote from: Esdese/S3 on August 09, 2014, 10:05:59 PM
Same for Sceptile
I suck at Pokemon :V
Starwaffle is working on Sceptile
Looks like Marioking64DS is working on Swampert
Editing my original post.
Quote from: Captain Falcon on August 09, 2014, 10:58:41 PM
I suck at Pokemon :V
Starwaffle is working on Sceptile
Looks like Marioking64DS is working on Swampert
Editing my original post.
Well I didn't know Marioking64DS was making Swampert :P
You're not that bad... lol
kjp not to be a downer but everytime you got someone making a custom model for you the model seems to never be finished sadly :S
Quote from: Carnage on August 10, 2014, 09:24:29 AM
kjp not to be a downer but everytime you got someone making a custom model for you the model seems to never be finished sadly :S
Fear not, I have faith in MarioKing. I believe this time will be different.
Quote from: Carnage on August 10, 2014, 09:24:29 AM
kjp not to be a downer but everytime you got someone making a custom model for you the model seems to never be finished sadly :S
MK's model is finished. It just needs to be textured.
Yes it is true I am making the Model for Swampert, and we're happy to give you guys a preview of it!
here he is!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
what needs to be done, is UV uprapping and his rig. then a texture on this bad boy :V
Quote from: marioking64DS on August 10, 2014, 01:27:07 PM
Yes it is true I am making the Model for Swampert, and we're happy to give you guys a preview of it!
here he is!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
what needs to be done, is UV uprapping and his rig. then a texture on this bad boy :V
looking good im soz i doubted you but manny ppl that were doing custom models for kjp just seemed to drop then thats why i was afraid but seeing this im preety sure its going to be finished atleast looks preety good, just wondering will there be a mega form for model changer? or it will just be a pure swampert model?
Quote from: Carnage on August 10, 2014, 01:30:59 PM
looking good im soz i doubted you but manny ppl that were doing custom models for kjp just seemed to drop then thats why i was afraid but seeing this im preety sure its going to be finished atleast looks preety good, just wondering will there be a mega form for model changer? or it will just be a pure swampert model?
your all good, I asked if i could model it anyway, as for a Mega Swampert most likely.
MK64DS coming to the rescue.
I wish I could have seen you make the model from scratch. Really want to know how you did it.
Quote from: Captain Falcon on August 10, 2014, 04:01:36 PM
Really want to know how you did it.
Magic *snort* *snort* A.K.A. The Answer to Every Question in the Universe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSf9aEETnvE#)
I have updated my vBrawl port of P:M Mewtwo.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203252 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203252)
Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 18, 2014, 01:33:20 AM
I have updated my vBrawl port of P:M Mewtwo.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203252 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203252)
What is the CSSSlot doing in the CosmeticConfig folder?
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 18, 2014, 02:01:43 AM
What is the CSSSlot doing in the CosmeticConfig folder?
Whoops.
Thanks for letting me know about this. The issue has been fixed.
Hey KJP, this is KGN Nappdagg. My CSP skills have gotten really great. I've revamped a lot of them, but won't update the bank until my OP looks organized as I plan it to. Have you heard anything about ridley?
Quote from: xXZythXfinintyXx on August 18, 2014, 09:16:56 PM-Snipped-
Oh, you were talking about Crusade Ridley?
That collab project is done. No need to get upset. I just assumed you were bringing up something random out of the blue. Though instead of quoting my entire OP, you could have deleted everything except the Crusade Ridley stuff.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 18, 2014, 02:17:54 AM
Whoops.
Thanks for letting me know about this. The issue has been fixed.
Simple mistake, easy to fix.
Everybody can have their mistakes. :)
Bad news, everyone...
Yesterday, my computer overheated, and it wouldn't turn back on. So we took it to a computer mechanic.
Hopefully, I'll have it back tomorrow.
Well, that sucks...
Hopefully it's repairable, though.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 21, 2014, 10:28:48 PM
Bad news, everyone...
Yesterday, my computer overheated, and it wouldn't turn back on. So we took it to a computer mechanic.
Hopefully, I'll have it back tomorrow.
I was devastated when mine overheated. :/ I hope it doesn't impede any of your PSA progress.
Also, I haven't been here in a while. I saw the Swampert. I guess you're doing a Swampert PSA. I see a poll for Charizard. But how is Sceptile?
Quote from: Nebulon on August 23, 2014, 04:17:29 AMI was devastated when mine overheated. :/ I hope it doesn't impede any of your PSA progress.
It might. It might not. It depends if/when I get my computer back from the mechanic.
Quote from: Nebulon on August 23, 2014, 04:17:29 AMAlso, I haven't been here in a while. I saw the Swampert. I guess you're doing a Swampert PSA. I see a poll for Charizard. But how is Sceptile?
Yes, I'm doing a Swampert PSA.The Charizard poll was for people to vote on if Mega Charizard X should have armor or not.
As for Sceptile, I haven't heard anything from StarWaffle yet. The last I saw was him working on the head.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 21, 2014, 10:28:48 PM
Bad news, everyone...
Yesterday, my computer overheated, and it wouldn't turn back on. So we took it to a computer mechanic.
Hopefully, I'll have it back tomorrow.
The same thing happened to my laptop awhile ago.
After a year or two it started working again... but without an operating system. No idea how that happened.
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on August 23, 2014, 04:52:18 AM
The same thing happened to my laptop awhile ago.
After a year or two it started working again... but without an operating system. No idea how that happened.
I don't think I can wait 2 years without a computer. :L
So, dude, any word from the repairman?
Yeouch. Your machine must really have issues. :/
Mildly good news, everyone.
The computer is back up and running (with a few BSODs here and there), but my mother wants to limit my time to less than half of my usual computer time.
Hopefully, I can come to a compromise...
Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 26, 2014, 10:54:30 PM
Mildly good news, everyone.
The computer is back up and running (with a few BSODs here and there), but my mother wants to limit my time to less than half of my usual computer time.
Hopefully, I can come to a compromise...
I'm happy FOR you man. That's great!
Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 26, 2014, 10:54:30 PM
Mildly good news, everyone.
The computer is back up and running (with a few BSODs here and there), but my mother wants to limit my time to less than half of my usual computer time.
Hopefully, I can come to a compromise...
I'm sorry, but that's just crap. What is wrong with that woman? :P
Anyway, I think I'll drop out of the PSA class and stick to the recordings. Every time I want to attend it, something keeps coming up.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 27, 2014, 01:08:15 AM
Anyway, I think I'll drop out of the PSA class and stick to the recordings. Every time I want to attend it, something keeps coming up.
Same here.
BTW, KingofChaos, it is good to know that your computer is back to your hands.
May I ask?
How far is Charizard done?
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 04, 2014, 02:24:03 AM
May I ask?
How far is Charizard done?
No progress done from last time. :\
But what I think I'll do is give default Charizard a simple Final Smash and finish animating Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash, then I'll just release it without the needed recolors, then update once I get what I need.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 04, 2014, 02:31:39 AM
No progress done from last time. :\
But what I think I'll do is give default Charizard a simple Final Smash and finish animating Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash, then I'll just release it without the needed recolors, then update once I get what I need.
What about an explosion?
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 04, 2014, 02:41:12 AM
I already have something.
Don't tell me!!
I'll know when it comes.
Post Merge: September 05, 2014, 12:37:44 AM
Changing the topic, do you have T-Rex SFX?
If not, check these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y_213NYLI0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y_213NYLI0)
There are some I've never heard before, but most are still JP's T-Rex
A little good news and bad (not really) news.
The good news is that I should be able to release a 99% complete Solo Charizard sometime this week or next week. All that needs to be done is for me to finish the Mega Y Final Smash animation revamp. I still need those Mega Y recolors from Nano, but for now, I'll have to find someone else to do the job, since he's a fairly busy dude.
The (somewhat) bad news is that I might have to make Solo Charizard's Jab into P:M Charizard's Jab. This is mainly due to file size issues, as the placeholder Final Smash took up a good chunk of file size (like 4KB) and my file is already reaching the limit. The second reason is that I'd like people to get their Super Meter hits outside of spamming the 3 hit jab.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 04, 2014, 02:43:11 AMChanging the topic, do you have T-Rex SFX?
If not, check these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y_213NYLI0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y_213NYLI0)
There are some I've never heard before, but most are still JP's T-Rex
I'd like to have my sounds to be consistent. Most of those sounds are also too long for me to generally use.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 05, 2014, 06:53:34 PM
I'd like to have my sounds to be consistent. Most of those sounds are also too long for me to generally use.
Some have good lenght.
And you can remove the unused ones.
You can also make the sounds shorter.
I might make them but I'd need to take a look at the PSA first. I'm more experienced with SFX now (better than before).
I've got Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash animation polished. All I need to do is make an air version of the placeholder Final Smash, then I'll send the updated files to the testers for one final test before the release.
I'll also need the following code for the Link version: Link has one Jab, since Solo Charizard now has one Jab.
Once the release is out, I'll only update the download for the following.
-Bug fixes.
-When the final recolors for Mega Charizard Y are done.
-When P:M v3.5 comes out, so I can update the P:M aspects of Solo Charizard's moveset.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 06, 2014, 03:47:17 AM
I've got Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash animation polished. All I need to do is make an air version of the placeholder Final Smash, then I'll send the updated files to the testers for one final test before the release.
I'll also need the following code for the Link version: Link has one Jab, since Solo Charizard now has one Jab.
Once the release is out, I'll only update the download for the following.
-Bug fixes.
-When the final recolors for Mega Charizard Y are done.
-When P:M v3.5 comes out, so I can update the P:M aspects of Solo Charizard's moveset.
This is amoï, is prepared for the final testing. :af2:
Alright, I've got the Code I need. I shall be sending the testers the final update before the release soon.
The following testers have been removed,
-Queen Chrysalis. Reason: User was Banned.
-Nanobuds. Reason: User is too busy.
Though regardless, removed testers will still be credited.
I still can't transform :oshi:
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 06, 2014, 10:42:50 PMI still can't transform :oshi:
I forgot to add an Only B Button version.
Sorry about that. I'll go ahead and update quickly.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 06, 2014, 10:53:07 PM
I forgot to add an Only B Button version.
Sorry about that. I'll go ahead and update quickly.
Thanks for that.
Now I'll be able to talk about the Mega evolutions.
BTW, Charizard's Final Smash looks SICK. It only lacks knockback.
As it is a placeholder, then that's the only thing I'll say about it :P
sorry to be of lacking information, but i couldnt find anything that needs improvement within the PSA. i say you've got it down. thanks for letting me onto the charizard testing team
The Tester Build download has been updated. Check your PM, since it should use the same link.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 06, 2014, 11:30:02 PMsorry to be of lacking information, but i couldnt find anything that needs improvement within the PSA. i say you've got it down.
Cool.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 06, 2014, 11:30:02 PMthanks for letting me onto the charizard testing team
No problem.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 06, 2014, 11:43:23 PM
The Tester Build download has been updated. Check your PM, since it should use the same link.
What's the main difference? The FitLizardon.pac file or what else?
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 06, 2014, 11:59:47 PMWhat's the main difference? The FitLizardon.pac file or what else?
There are 4 different folders. They each are named accordingly. For you, you would choose the folder that says B Transformation. The only difference is the coding for Mega Evolution activation, but I made 4 different folders for the sake of users being able to drag and drop.
Huh, Charizard seems to work for me again. That's definitely odd... Can't seem to find any bugs or anything yet though. That's a good sign.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 12:31:01 AM
There are 4 different folders. They each are named accordingly. For you, you would choose the folder that says B Transformation. The only difference is the coding for Mega Evolution activation, but I made 4 different folders for the sake of users being able to drag and drop.
Main difference.
Is it the FitLizardon.pac file? I ask because I don't want to replace every file again.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 07, 2014, 02:02:57 AM
Main difference.
Is it the FitLizardon.pac file? I ask because I don't want to replace every file again.
Alright.
Yes, the only difference between files is the FitLizardon.pac, but I did update the FitLizardonMotionEtc.pac with P:M Chariard's Entry animation.
Now the game freezes after using B more than 5 times.
EDIT: You can do it as much as you can, but if Ganondorf uses Up B at the same time the game will CRASH.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 07, 2014, 02:30:12 AMNow the game freezes after using B more than 5 times.
EDIT: You can do it as much as you can, but if Ganondorf uses Up B at the same time the game will CRASH.
That must be an issue on your end. Try to get the crash to come up again, because crashes are never character-specific.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 02:37:18 AM
That must be an issue on your end. Try to get the crash to come up again, because crashes are never character-specific.
After another test, I noticed that Charizard's B freeze is just random. It happened with Sonic too.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 07, 2014, 02:40:39 AMAfter another test, I noticed that Charizard's B freeze is just random. It happened with Sonic too.
Try to see if it crashes under certain conditions. If you can't reliably cause the crash to happen, then I'll have to dismiss it as being something on your end.
Edit: Okay. I found out what the issue it. It seems to crash when generating the Arrow Article after the max amount of projectiles have been fired.
Now I just need to find out how to fix it.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 02:44:12 AM
Try to see if it crashes under certain conditions. If you can't reliably cause the crash to happen, then I'll have to dismiss it as being something on your end.
Spamming the move or pressing B a lot will crash the game.
It keeps happening when another player is jumping or doing the Up B move.
The last 2 times, however, happened after just spamming the move.
And a new issue has presented: Mega Charizard Y Final Smash freezes as soon as it connects.
Oh, this is bad...
The crashing issues I believe are Article-related. Worst case scenario is that I'll have to re-do the entire moveset from scratch.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 03:16:52 AM
Oh, this is bad...
The crashing issues I believe are Article-related. Worst case scenario is that I'll have to re-do the entire moveset from scratch.
thats always fun to do. I had to do that 3 or so times for sonic heroes. for each cahracter. excpt knuckles i had to do 5 times.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 03:16:52 AM
Oh, this is bad...
The crashing issues I believe are Article-related. Worst case scenario is that I'll have to re-do the entire moveset from scratch.
Maybe the problem came when you made it Only B.
Now we just need to know what happens with the ones who have the B+A version.
Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 07, 2014, 03:19:16 AM
thats always fun to do. I had to do that 3 or so times for sonic heroes. for each cahracter. excpt knuckles i had to do 5 times.
Though the thing is that I see nothing wrong with the Articles.
And the most weird thing is that my backups even have this issue. :srs:
Edit: Good news. It's not the moveset file, but it's the MotionEtc file that was causing the issues. So relieved...
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 03:31:11 AM
Good news. It's not the moveset file, but it's the MotionEtc file that was causing the issues. So relieved...
*picks MotionEtc file and burns it* :af:
Actually, it wasn't the MotionEtc itself, it was the PM Entry animation that was causing the file to mess up. Which is absurd. Now I'll have to make a custom Entry animation, which is gonna halt the release. :L
Edit: Check your PM, testers. I have uploaded the fix. Hopefully, there shouldn't be any more issues. Aside from the Entry animations, there should (hopefully) be nothing else holding back this release. >:v
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 04:17:40 AM
Actually, it wasn't the MotionEtc itself, it was the PM Entry animation that was causing the file to mess up. Which is absurd. Now I'll have to make a custom Entry animation, which is gonna halt the release. :L
Edit: Check your PM, testers. I have uploaded the fix. Hopefully, there shouldn't be any more issues. Aside from the Entry animations, there should (hopefully) be nothing else holding back this release. >:v
So the Entry affects the B move and Final Smash?
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 07, 2014, 04:42:44 AMSo the Entry affects the B move and Final Smash?
It shouldn't have any effect. That's why I'm so appalled at it.
All right, I'll test now.
i like that you made charizar y further away from the fire during his FS it looks much better now, i also see you fixed the last model changer glitch since i remnber the heavy items were the only ones that could make the model changer disapear for a split second.
It works great and fells great i didnt find any glitch to report but im still not a fan of the close up when mega evolving since if its 4 players or even 2 you can mess up other ppl due to the zoom him not stopping time for the rest of the players i think if you want to keep the zoom in you should stop time so other players dont get screwed when suddently their screen focus on charizard especialy on 4 player matches.
but yeah once charizard normal FS gets fully done this is a full release for sure.
It now works flawlessly.
But Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash doesn't connect properly.
It stuns the opponent, but then Charizard flies away instead of attacking. Often causing a self-kill.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 07, 2014, 05:42:25 PMIt now works flawlessly.
But Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash doesn't connect properly.
It stuns the opponent, but then Charizard flies away instead of attacking. Often causing a self-kill.
Does it happen every time? Or is is a rare occurrence? Since that's a very rare glitch that even vBrawl Link's Final Smash has.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 05:59:08 PM
Does it happen every time? Or is is a rare occurrence? Since that's a very rare glitch that even vBrawl Link's Final Smash has.
Everytime.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 07, 2014, 06:46:48 PMEverytime.
Which stage(s)? Because I'm not able to replicate this issue myself.
i don't know if you did it intentionally but it feels much smoother now. Even the AI has improved. I really have nothing to complain about i think it's all ready for release but i just have one remark: IMO mega Y's final smash completely overshadows the others final smashes( atheistic wise anyways)
Also, i do not have the issue alejandro is having at all( idk if this matters but i'm also using the b only transformation)
Quote from: frozenfire on September 07, 2014, 07:41:40 PM
i don't know if you did it intentionally but it feels much smoother now. Even the AI has improved. I really have nothing to complain about i think it's all ready for release but i just have one remark: IMO mega Y's final smash completely overshadows the others final smashes( atheistic wise anyways)
The smoothness and AI wasn't intended.
As for the Final Smashes, I'd like to revamp Mega X's Final Smash animation, but it's quite tedious to animate a 300+ Frame animation. Also, I don't want to risk any file size issues, so I'll have to leave it for now.
my guess is that Alejandro MiddleCorn forgot the rel or the fitfinal
Quote from: Carnage on September 07, 2014, 09:02:35 PM
my guess is that Alejandro MiddleCorn forgot the rel or the fitfinal
If I forgot the .rel, then the game freezes before he spawns.
If I forgot the FitFinal.pac file, then Charizard would do nothing at all. Just the B move.
And KingOfChaos already said that it is a glitch.
EDIT: There's no FitLizardonFinal.pac.
Post Merge: September 07, 2014, 10:14:31 PM
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 06:49:44 PM
Which stage(s)? Because I'm not able to replicate this issue myself.
That happened in Final Destination.
And facing Snake (or a Snake clone).
I'll do another testing.
Post Merge: September 07, 2014, 10:58:38 PM
Made it finally.
Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash looks powerful.
And I gotta say that this is more for a 1v1 match if you want Mega Evolutions.
If you're an excellent player, you may use it in a 4-Man Brawl match (I'm good, but not enough for a match like that).
Does that need to be changed? No.
It is perfectly balanced. :P
There's only a FitFinal.pac for the Link version.
You must have not installed everything properly.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 11:01:33 PM
There's only a FitFinal.pac for the Link version.
You must have not installed everything properly.
I did, but it just didn't work for some reason.
Now it worked. But I think you should add some SFX to that Laser shot.
I've decided to make a poll on what I should do, regarding the possible release of Solo Charizard.
I'll leave voting open until Friday.
If it's JUST the Entry (not taking account of the recolors here), well you should still release him. I personally don't watch Entries as something extremly important.
entry are a bonus thing is you just leavue efault charizard entry i dont see a problem since you can always update in the future
I voted for "don't rush yourself". Especially with what I saw in the Waluigi thread, I don't want to see another PSA "colleague" get rushed. ;) If all that's left is the entry, make it. It shouldn't take too long. :)
You can either release it now, or later when you have the Entry done.
I voted for No opinion because I want the Final version, but I don't like to rush people.
"A rushed game hack is forever bad, but a delayed game hack is eventually good."
- Shigeru Miyamoto
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 10, 2014, 12:10:39 AM
"A rushed game hack is forever bad, but a delayed game hack is eventually good."
- Shigeru Miyamoto
It'd fit if it was not over already. Overall, Solo Charizard is [censored]ing awesome to play with.
I'm just about done with the Entry. Though the bad news is that I'm at the file size limit for the MotionEtc.pac. The file size limit for the MotionEtc.pac is 3.75 MB. At 3.76 MB, it messes with the Articles. And at 3.77 MB, it crashes. So I unfortunately cannot make any more changes to the MotionEtc.pac file, unless I can find ways to decrease the file size even more, as I'm out of options at the moment.
The FitChar.pac is 497 KB. I don't remember what the limit for this file is, but since Link is the base, I'm going to assume it's a little over 510 KB.
It pains me that I might not be able to go back and make changes once this is out, due to file size issues. But once P:M 3.5 comes out, I'll try the best of my ability to update Solo Charizard. Other than that, the only time I'll update is if I get those final Mega Y recolors and/or there's a bug that needs fixing.
You should expect Solo Charizard to be out either today or tomorrow. Thank you, everyone for your interest and support. I hope I'll be able to give more content to you all in the future. :)
Solo Charizard is finally out!
Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141)
Release Video:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
There's just one glitch (though it could be due to the models).
Final Smash doesn't connect with Snake and Ganondorf.
It's probably because I used the Master Chief and Arbiter models, because it connected perfectly with Marth (Sephiroth) and Lucario (Mephiles).
If it connects properly for you, then it is just a problem I have lol
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 11, 2014, 01:32:32 AM
There's just one glitch (though it could be due to the models).
Final Smash doesn't connect with Snake and Ganondorf.
It's probably because I used the Master Chief and Arbiter models, because it connected perfectly with Marth (Sephiroth) and Lucario (Mephiles).
If it connects properly for you, then it is just a problem I have lol
The issue is likely on your end, as I have not encountered any issues on my end.
If it's Mega Charizard X's Final Smash doing nothing, then you forgot to put in the module. Otherwise, it's possibly the Snake/Ganondorf models you're using that have issues.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 11, 2014, 01:52:52 AM
The issue is likely on your end, as I have not encountered any issues on my end.
If it's Mega Charizard X's Final Smash doing nothing, then you forgot to put in the module. Otherwise, it's possibly the Snake/Ganondorf models you're using that have issues.
Wierd but, only Y's Final Smash doesn't connect.
X's is flawless.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 11, 2014, 02:06:21 AMWierd but, only Y's Final Smash doesn't connect.
X's is flawless.
I have no idea what to do then, as I have not encountered any issues with either Final Smash.
You're either not using the move right, or there's a bigger problem on your end.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 11, 2014, 02:17:51 AM
I have no idea what to do then, as I have not encountered any issues with either Final Smash.
You're either not using the move right, or there's a bigger problem on your end.
The problem might be with the models.
I should state that Y's Final Smash doesn't work properly on Master Chief and the Arbiter.
Do you what does that mean? I want to include your Charizard in my pack.
May I? :happy:
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 11, 2014, 03:00:10 AM
The problem might be with the models.
I should state that Y's Final Smash doesn't work properly on Master Chief and the Arbiter.
Do you what does that mean? I want to include your Charizard in my pack.
May I? :happy:
I don't see why not.
Same goes for anyone else who wishes to include Solo Charizard in their packs. You're free to do so, as long as proper credit is given.
Now this is just the most weirdest thing. I found some animations that Solo Charizard doesn't use, but when I delete them, it screws with Mega X and Mega Y's Final Smashes.
Looks like I can't win with this. I have never in all the time I have been making PSAs ever ran into this issue before.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 13, 2014, 04:17:28 AM
Now this is just the most weirdest thing. I found some animations that Solo Charizard doesn't use, but when I delete them, it screws with Mega X and Mega Y's Final Smashes.
Looks like I can't win with this. I have never in all the time I have been making PSAs ever ran into this issue before.
Just replace them with a still frame to save space.
I believe that works. Correct me if it doesn't.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 13, 2014, 04:26:27 AMJust replace them with a still frame to save space.
I believe that works. Correct me if it doesn't.
I've tried that, and the issue still persists. Has anyone else faced any issues resembling mine?
If anyone wants to look into it. Focus on trying to delete the "JumpAerialB" and "Final" animations as Solo Charizard does not use these two animations. I'm also going to keep the Placeholder Final Smash as standard Charizard's Final Smash, as I don't want to risk screwing anything up with the other Final Smash idea.
I'll have to look into it more later today, as I can't do anything else at this time.
Well, that's odd. I tinkered with the file a bit more, and the problem went away.
Edit: I managed to reduce the file size from 3.75 MB to 3.72 MB, but increased it to 3.73 MB by adding a new animation. That'll only give me enough room for about 1 or 2 low file size animations. Though I don't plan on really adding anything other than the updates to Charizard's moveset when P:M 3.5 arrives. I mainly wanted to reduce the file size for simplicity sake.
Edit 2: Based on the complaints of the Mega Evolutions being too powerful, I've decided to get to nerfing them. I made a poll on what I should do in regards to nerfing the said megas.
Edit 3: I'm experimenting with the Project M version, and it's working quite well. Except that the Mega Evolution variable for the Super Meter doesn't add, so I'll have to use a different variable for the Project M version. I'll also have to edit the P:M Link module to include the added Sub Actions, as the one for vBrawl causes crashes. I'll report after I fiddle around with that.
Edit 4: I've gotten the Project M version to be able to Mega Evolve properly. Expect an update when Project M 3.5 comes out.
Edit 5: It's likely people are confused by my poll, so I'll give an example.
Example hitbox: 14 damage, 60 Base Knockback, and 90 Knockback Growth.
Current:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Option 1 Nerf:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Option 2 Nerf:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I hope this clears things up for those confused.
Project M should be able to work with BrawlEx so we don't replace Link.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 14, 2014, 07:05:55 PMProject M should be able to work with BrawlEx so we don't replace Link.
The current efforts users have made to get BrawlEx working with Project M have either failed or are very unstable. I don't want people to use a Project M version with an unstable BrawlEx build that someone who doesn't know what they're doing "made to work with Project M" only to have their games become corrupted because they screwed up and have me take part of the blame.
That's why there will only be a Project M version for the Link version, but since the files are virtually the same (aside from renaming and a few edits for Project M), people are free to do the work themselves to get Project M Solo Charizard working with their P:M BrawlEx builds.
After getting some help, the Link version now has a working Soundbank code and the Project M version works perfectly.
Now what I need is someone who is good at recolors to make a few needed recolors for Mega Charizard X and Y.
Edit: The upcoming update for Solo Charizard will include 2 more slots.
The first new slot is the Salamence colored Charizard from P:M.
The second slot will be a brand new purple recolor.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Another thing I'd like to add is if anyone can code AI well, then I'm requesting for someone to code the AI for Solo Charizard, as it doesn't know how to use its new tools.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 15, 2014, 08:09:28 PM
Another thing I'd like to add is if anyone can code AI well, then I'm requesting for someone to code the AI for Solo Charizard, as it doesn't know how to use its new tools.
You know as well as I that AI Coders are few and far between.
Chances are, you'd be able to get the AI coding done quicker if you learned it yourself.
This is, of course, assuming that the tools are still uploaded and haven't been taken down over time/other stuff.
But since you're in the PMBR, why not ask if maybe EY or Dant have it?
Hell, maybe shoot PW a PM and ask if he has one.
For those who like recoloring, I'm making a psd file for Charizard to make recoloring the said character easier. It's highly unlikely I'll do anymore other than Mega Charizard X and Y, so don't get your hopes up. The reason for this is because figuring out which textures and UV areas go to which character part is rather difficult. It also takes a lot of time to make layers and pinpoint the areas of the texture to erase.
Quote from: Shulk on September 16, 2014, 02:22:32 AMYou know as well as I that AI Coders are few and far between.
Chances are, you'd be able to get the AI coding done quicker if you learned it yourself.
This is, of course, assuming that the tools are still uploaded and haven't been taken down over time/other stuff.
But since you're in the PMBR, why not ask if maybe EY or Dant have it?
Hell, maybe shoot PW a PM and ask if he has one.
You're right. I should try learning AI coding myself. :v
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 16, 2014, 02:40:57 AM
You're right. I should try learning AI coding myself. :v
As an incentive, we could do it together V:
Seems like a majority of you don't want the Megas nerfed. I'm sorry to say, but they're gonna have to get nerfed anyway. I've gotten too many complaints about the Megas being OP, so you're gonna have to pick the option that you would rather have if the two Megas were nerfed. :\
So here's the nerf options again.
Example hitbox: 14 damage, 60 Base Knockback, and 90 Knockback Growth.
Current:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Option 1 Nerf:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Option 2 Nerf:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
If you want to offer your own nerf suggestion, then feel free to do so.
In more positive news, my psd of Charizard is done. But I'm not releasing it until the next update, unless people really want to do a Charizard recolor.
I think Option 2 is the best nerf solution. (I'm one of those people who don't wanna nerf Charizard, though... lol)
But yeah, it seems like a better option to nerf it like that. Less damages and knockback for both...
psds may be tedious to make, but they're worth the time and effort!
Shiny Mega Y (irises will be changed later)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Gray Mega Y (irises will be changed later)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Gray Mega X
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Gold Mega Y
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Purple Mega Y (irises will be changed later)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
There's been quite a few people viewing this thread (I've gotten 11 Guests viewing this thread yesterday), but haven't even bothered to vote? :v
They must be bots...But unrelated to that, I've found a nifty command that could help with spamming the same move in order to rack up point for Mega Evolution.
The said coding checks to see if the previous Action before was the same as the current Action. If the requirement is met, then there will be no point added to the Mega Meter. If implemented, it will effect every attack except Specials and Aerials.
Current Example:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Spam Prevention Command Example:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Now the question is should I implement this? If I do, then I might not have to increase the amount of points to 17, but rather maybe decrease it to 13 points. Users will also have to find other ways to get Mega Points aside from spamming the same move without a break. Or would it be pointless? As people can just find ways to get around the Spam Prevention.
Do the points add up only if the hitbox connects, or if you just do the move? I don't remember.
Quote from: Gravity on September 18, 2014, 09:15:12 PM
Do the points add up only if the hitbox connects, or if you just do the move? I don't remember.
Points are only added if the move connects, but won't if the move misses or hits a shield.
Ah, ok, I was going to suggest adding that in conjunction with the spam prevention. I think it's a fine idea to add the spam prevention anyway.
I personally don't see the point in that spam prevention. I think it was just the right amount of difficulty to get to mega evolve anyways, and some might not even want to mega evolve, maybe they simply like normal charizard better ;)
If the jab had been a 3 hit combo for example it would be okay if a point was given only if the entire jab combo connected.
After playing around with the new coding, it turns out you're right, zutox. There isn't much of a difference. And all this coding would just inflate the file size with useless junk.
I really like your CharChar over Lucas.
I have alot of fun with it.
Do the Dance Taunt, then turn to Super CharChar and watch people get mad.
I also like how you made it damageable, that makes it not broken.
However, I notice it can't be knocked out of the Dance animation, but can be damaged during it.
Gotta say, my sister racking up 200 damage while dancing isn't fun, lol.
Had a friend get mad, just because of the moveset.
"It's like it's so many characters in one. Is that a LIGHTSABER?! Yoshi is RUINED!"
I just l0led and continued playing.
Found his rage amusing and entertaining.
Post Merge: September 20, 2014, 07:55:16 AM
Yeah... I realise this post is 396 pages too late.
Just thought you'd like to know my thoughts. I apologize for any inconvieniance.
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 20, 2014, 07:50:51 AM
I really like your CharChar over Lucas.
I have alot of fun with it.
Do the Dance Taunt, then turn to Super CharChar and watch people get mad.
I also like how you made it damageable, that makes it not broken.
However, I notice it can't be knocked out of the Dance animation, but can be damaged during it.
Gotta say, my sister racking up 200 damage while dancing isn't fun, lol.
Had a friend get mad, just because of the moveset.
"It's like it's so many characters in one. Is that a LIGHTSABER?! Yoshi is RUINED!"
I just l0led and continued playing.
Found his rage amusing and entertaining.
Just thought you'd like to know my thoughts. I apologize for any inconvieniance.
It's fine. Any sort of thoughts on any of my works are welcome. I'm glad you liked it.
Yeah, nobody says you can't post your thoughts about another PSA.
But make sure the hack is from the one who made the thread. :P
Otherwise it'll be off-topic.
....
Right? :-\
I guess so.
I'm always being yelled at for posting Off-Topic.
Even if I mean it to be On-Topic.
Just glad this isn't one of those times.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 18, 2014, 09:52:10 PM
After playing around with the new coding, it turns out you're right, zutox. There isn't much of a difference. And all this coding would just inflate the file size with useless junk.
Why do I feel so proud when someone tells me I'm right..? X3
At least you got to play around with it for a bit, you might have use for it in another psa at a later time :)
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 20, 2014, 04:50:28 PMYeah, nobody says you can't post your thoughts about another PSA.
But make sure the hack is from the one who made the thread. :P
Otherwise it'll be off-topic.
....
Right? :-\
It depends on the context. Mentioning someone else's PSA while staying on topic would be considered On Topic. Ex: "I know of X glitch you're having. Check out Y's PSA, as it has the X glitch fixed."
This would be considered Off Topic: "Why don't you make X franchise PSAs like Y does?"
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 20, 2014, 04:51:56 PMI guess so.
I'm always being yelled at for posting Off-Topic.
Even if I mean it to be On-Topic.
Just glad this isn't one of those times.
You do stay on topic, but you also tend to stray off topic. Like you're doing now.
Quote from: zutox on September 20, 2014, 04:54:25 PMAt least you got to play around with it for a bit, you might have use for it in another psa at a later time :)
Yeah, but I'm not sure what I could use it on. :\
Ah, yeah, that makes sense.
Aighty. Sorry, again.
Ok, I have one question:
Why did you include a .sawnd file in the pack?
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 20, 2014, 08:31:41 PMOk, I have onequestion:
Why did you include a .sawnd file in the pack?
It's so that Solo Charizard has Death sounds.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 20, 2014, 08:37:51 PM
It's so that Solo Charizard has Death sounds.
But why wouldn't it work with Charizard's default .sawnd?
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 20, 2014, 10:17:05 PMBut why wouldn't it work with Charizard's default .sawnd?
Because Pokemon Trainer's Charizard's Death Cries are in the Pokemon Trainer's Soundbank, not Charizard's.
The sawnd included fixes that issue by putting its death cries over blank sounds for Solo Charizard to use. Without it, Solo Charizard would not have Death cries.
The poll has come to a close. Option 2 will be the way in which I shall nerf the Mega Evolutions. The amount of hits will also increase.
Before:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
After:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
These changes my seem painful at first, but these nerfs are very much needed for the Mega Evolutions to be balanced.
I wanted to keep the primary modifiers at 1.35*, but I remembered that knockback scales with damage, which would still make Mega Charizard X OP. Maybe not Mega Charizard Y, but I want to make things as even as possible.
Question then.
I read where you used blank sounds for death cries... I had no idea: those sounds have IDs the game can use then? I've always wanted to figure that out.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 22, 2014, 09:16:25 PMQuestion then.
I read where you used blank sounds for death cries... I had no idea: those sounds have IDs the game can use then? I've always wanted to figure that out.
All characters have some blank/unused SFX that can be replaced and called in a PSA. Not sure about SSE enemies and bosses though.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/vkaiuj3ja42rj2n/SFX_ID_List_(NTSC_AND_JPN).txt (http://www.mediafire.com/view/vkaiuj3ja42rj2n/SFX_ID_List_(NTSC_AND_JPN).txt)
Here's all of the SFX IDs Brawl uses. The difficult part is figuring out which IDs go to which blank SFX. If you don't know if it's blank or not, call it on the respective character.
However not all SFX IDs can be edited in PSA.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 23, 2014, 12:14:27 AMHowever not all SFX IDs can be edited in PSA.
You can call any SFX ID in commands. I never said anything about stuff like death cry entries. ಠ_ಠ
Those SFX you speak of are Damage cries, ledge teetering grunts, and death cries. Those will need to be edited in either BrawlBox v0.68b, Tabbu Alpha 3, or a Hex Editor.
These are what you need to edit in BrawlBox. But if you can't save/open without crashing, then you need to use Tabbu and/or a Hex Editor. I'll try looking to see how you can change those without BB for those who want to use PSA.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 05, 2014, 09:47:02 PMEdit the following values in the Misc Sound List folder. Here's an image with corresponding colors on what to change.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Damage Cries.
Attack Grunts.
Ottotto Grunt (teetering off a ledge).
Crowd Cheer.
Unused. Likely leftover data from Melee's Damage cries.
Death Cries.
Star KO Cry.
Do not edit.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 23, 2014, 12:23:46 AM
You can call any SFX ID in commands. I never said anything about stuff like death cry entries. ಠ_ಠ
Those SFX you speak of are Damage cries, ledge teetering grunts, and death cries. Those will need to be edited in either BrawlBox v0.68b, Tabbu Alpha 3, or a Hex Editor.
These are what you need to edit in BrawlBox. But if you can't save/open without crashing, then you need to use Tabbu and/or a Hex Editor. I'll try looking to see how you can change those without BB for those who want to use PSA.
That's extremely useful.
Like, really useful.
This should be pinned somewhere :V
Quote from: Shulk on September 23, 2014, 12:32:15 AMThat's extremely useful.
Like, really useful.
This should be pinned somewhere :V
I'm actually making a thread right now. :V
I'll post the link here after I'm done typing everything out.
Edit: Here's the thread. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71197.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71197.0)
(https://31.media.tumblr.com/53b513aff73b91b1bedcd11285e6c2d2/tumblr_inline_nbhr4nliZb1rppsi6.jpg)
Good news, everyone.
I've managed to make a working PAL version of Solo Charizard (though I'll need a PAL tester to fully ensure Cosmetics are working). I also feel there's nothing else I need to do with Solo Charizard, so this would make Solo Charizard my first 100% completed project in years. \o0o/
And if my PAL SFX ID conversions are correct for all characters, then you can expect a tutorial and PAL versions of my future PSAs.
Out of all the pokemon, it was Charizard. I am so grateful :D
I can't help but to be curious though, are you planing any other PSA, or are you taking a break?
What was left on Raptor before he was finished?
Quote from: zutox on September 23, 2014, 09:14:34 PMI can't help but to be curious though, are you planing any other PSA, or are you taking a break?
Following in pursuit of Solo Charizard, I'll be making PSAs of Blastoise and Venusaur.
Blastoise will take inspiration from Tormod's Blastoise, Water Kirby, Squirtle, and original concepts.
Venusaur will take inspiration from Tormod's Venusaur, Leaf Kirby, Ivysaur, and original concepts.
Both will be able to Mega Evolve in a similar fashion as my Solo Charizard.
I wanted to get working on Xenomorph, but I'm not really feeling it right now.
Quote from: zutox on September 23, 2014, 09:14:34 PMWhat was left on Raptor before he was finished?
SFX, Item and Misc animations, Cosmetics for the new recolors, and balance changes.
What was your Raptor originally over?
I tried the BrawlEX version with the Project ReMiX, and it had Wolfs Sounds.
So wondering if I were to throw it over Wolf, if it would work wonders.
I could try myself, but... I haven't been into Brawl, recently.
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 23, 2014, 10:23:06 PMWhat was your Raptor originally over?
I tried the BrawlEX version with the Project ReMiX, and it had Wolfs Sounds.
So wondering if I were to throw it over Wolf, if it would work wonders.
I could try myself, but... I haven't been into Brawl, recently.
Raptor was built over Wolf, so it should work over Wolf.
Oh, swag.
Aighty, I'll try that out. Thank you, Discord.
While I wait for my requested Blastoise model edits, I've decided to resume work on Wisp's update.
I never knew how underpowered it was. :I
Including the changes I listed before, here are some more changes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
So who here would like to try out my update and compare it to the original?
Oh, I was hoping to know something new from T-Rex.
Anyway, who's Wisp. I forgot.
Issue with Wisp.
Even with the codes,
it still tends to freeze with me.
I didn't bother reporting. Felt it may be stupid to do so.
After all, it may work for others.
As for Alejandro MiddleCorn,
It's a character over Jigglypuff.
Looks cool in video previews, felt I'd check it out, until it kept freezing for me.
I would often know if it were to freeze if I mis-placed a file. But when I checked that guys BrawlRemix Wisp, which was a Brawl EX thingy, it still froze.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on September 29, 2014, 02:04:26 AM
While I wait for my requested Blastoise model edits, I've decided to resume work on Wisp's update.
I never knew how underpowered it was. :I
Including the changes I listed before, here are some more changes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
So who here would like to try out my update and compare it to the original?
I'm already using the wisp psa with brawlex so I could compare if you need people
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 29, 2014, 03:32:51 AMOh, I was hoping to know something new from T-Rex.
Anyway, who's Wisp. I forgot.
One of the first PSAs and the most popular Jigglypuff mod to date.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2303 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2303)
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 29, 2014, 05:20:16 AM
Issue with Wisp.
Even with the codes,
it still tends to freeze with me.
I didn't bother reporting. Felt it may be stupid to do so.
After all, it may work for others.
As for Alejandro MiddleCorn,
It's a character over Jigglypuff.
Looks cool in video previews, felt I'd check it out, until it kept freezing for me.
I would often know if it were to freeze if I mis-placed a file. But when I checked that guys BrawlRemix Wisp, which was a Brawl EX thingy, it still froze.
You don't need BrawlEx for Wisp, as it's one of the first PSAs ever. If you can replicate the crash on your end perfectly, I could help. Otherwise, I'll have to dismiss it as an issue on your end.
Quote from: Therenover on September 29, 2014, 05:26:23 AMI'm already using the wisp psa with brawlex so I could compare if you need people
Alright. How much do you know about stuff like knockback and balance? As I'd like someone who is good with character balance to make the comparisons.
The second the character enters the match, it freezes.
That's it, basically.]
Never shows the character. It just freezes then and there.
Reset it, tried it again, thinking maybe it was a once in a life time thing, like most of the hacks.
And it froze again.
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 29, 2014, 04:32:31 PM
The second the character enters the match, it freezes.
That's it, basically.]
Never shows the character. It just freezes then and there.
Reset it, tried it again, thinking maybe it was a once in a life time thing, like most of the hacks.
And it froze again.
That's likely an issue on your end. Have you tried seeing if you have any Jigglypuff-specific codes and/or an edited ft_purin.rel? Are you sure it's not another mod that's causing it? Because this just seems like an issue on your end.
No.
The Project Remix BrawlEX one.
Has one built into it.
Which means it has the codes and everything in there.
He also has your raptor, which is how I learned of it being like Wolf, having Wolfs voice and many of his attacks, like the Foward B probably being Raptor Flash.
I may just try once again.
I MAY of had the Knuckles .rel over Purin.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on September 29, 2014, 12:01:04 PM
One of the first PSAs and the most popular Jigglypuff mod to date.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2303 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2303)
You don't need BrawlEx for Wisp, as it's one of the first PSAs ever. If you can replicate the crash on your end perfectly, I could help. Otherwise, I'll have to dismiss it as an issue on your end.
Alright. How much do you know about stuff like knockback and balance? As I'd like someone who is good with character balance to make the comparisons.
I actually started looking into PSA's info in the hopes of trying to mke one. If you mean to observe the differences that's simple. Like oh this move was buffed or this move has a lot more knockback than damagge. If you mean on the techinal side( like litterally opening up brawlbox and comparing the Damages,knocbacks etc...) that still pretty simple stuff. If you don't mean either then sorry this comment is useless XD
make sure wisp can go super sayian
Quote from: Therenover on September 30, 2014, 01:22:33 AM
I actually started looking into PSA's info in the hopes of trying to mke one. If you mean to observe the differences that's simple. Like oh this move was buffed or this move has a lot more knockback than damagge. If you mean on the techinal side( like litterally opening up brawlbox and comparing the Damages,knocbacks etc...) that still pretty simple stuff. If you don't mean either then sorry this comment is useless XD
Kinda like that, but I already did that. What I was really meaning is to play with the old Wisp for a bit, play with the new Wisp for a bit, then compare the two.
Quote from: Onii-chan on September 30, 2014, 01:23:35 AMmake sure wisp can go super sayian
I will, Onii-chan~
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on September 30, 2014, 01:40:02 AM
Kinda like that, but I already did that. What I was really meaning is to play with the old Wisp for a bit, play with the new Wisp for a bit, then compare the two.
I will, Onii-chan~
That i can definitely do
I did it, guys.
After about 4 years of people not knowing for sure, I've found a reliable way to use commands, based on diagonal control stick input (up-left, up-right, down-left, and down-right).
Here's the coding I used. It'll work for all 8 directions + neutral (for those who press B, then do nothing with the control stick). Take note the wording in asterisks is just to define the direction the commands dictate.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Therenover on September 30, 2014, 02:05:34 AM
That i can definitely do
Cool. I'll send you the current Wisp update in a bit. I just need to tinker around with something.
Before I do send the current build to Therenover, would anyone else like to take a try?
I've broadened the terms to not only including competitive stuff. Testers would play with the original Wisp, then play with my updates, and compare your experiences with the two, while stating thoughts and suggestions.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on September 30, 2014, 09:30:51 PM
Before I do send the current build to Therenover, would anyone else like to take a try?
I've broadened the terms to not only including competitive stuff. Testers would play with the original Wisp, then play with my updates, and compare your experiences with the two, while stating thoughts and suggestions.
Here :happy:
Wait, I never knew you were a still a mod KJP...
Also, subs.
I didn't think Wisp would have been so underwhelming to people. Anyone else up for basic testing?
I'll be taking 3 more testers.
Quote from: Scout on October 01, 2014, 09:16:33 PM
Wait, I never knew you were a still a mod KJP...
I'm only a Mod of the A/A section. I've been so for a little over a year or two.
Quote from: Scout on October 01, 2014, 09:16:33 PMAlso, subs.
(http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/289/3/2/substitute_icon_by_daspirit-d5hzxjn.png)
I thought it was obvious that I was a tester... Buuuuuuuuuuuut... I guess I'll say it properly. :V
I wanna test Wisp to give you feedback about them changes! [Inserthypeandsuchemotesliekanewbhere]
Quote from: Esdes3 on October 01, 2014, 10:09:12 PM
I thought it was obvious that I was a tester... Buuuuuuuuuuuut... I guess I'll say it properly. :V
I wanna test Wisp to give you feedback about them changes!
I keep forgetting you for whatever reason (despite us being able to easily contact each other on Skype). >:
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 01, 2014, 09:28:14 PM
I didn't think Wisp would have been so underwhelming to people. Anyone else up for basic testing?
I'll be taking 3 more testers.
I never been a tester for any type of PSA's, it could be a fine experience. May I sign in?
Quote from: Scout on October 01, 2014, 11:36:22 PM
I never been a tester for any type of PSA's, it could be a fine experience. May I sign in?
Sure. I'll shoot you a PM.
And with that, I'll be accepting 1 more tester for the Wisp update. Current testers should leave their thoughts on how my update compares to the original, alongside suggestions.
HOE SHNIZA. Tried your Dragon Yoshi.
For a V1, it's amazing, lol.
Can't wait for the next update.... well.. logically I HAVE to wait.
What other one did I download... was over.... Luigi... Bomberman, did you have any do in that?
If so, I like that, too.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 01, 2014, 11:41:08 PM
Current testers should leave their thoughts on how my update compares to the original, alongside suggestions.
Alright.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 01, 2014, 10:36:50 PM
I keep forgetting you for whatever reason (despite us being able to easily contact each other on Skype). >:
Senpai's forgetting me... :(
Anyway, I'll test it in a moment then edit this post with the feedback...
EDIT: Welp, I sent you everything on skype :v
Cool kingofdreamland
Maybe i'm a bit late, and i've been quite absent, but testing a PSA of that nature would do me some good. please accept me senpai =3
Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 02, 2014, 06:32:10 PM
Maybe i'm a bit late, and i've been quite absent, but testing a PSA of that nature would do me some good. please accept me senpai =3
Of course I'll accept you. <3
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 01, 2014, 11:59:29 PM
HOE SHNIZA. Tried your Dragon Yoshi.
For a V1, it's amazing, lol.
Can't wait for the next update.... well.. logically I HAVE to wait.
Thanks. I was doing some testing with a few revamp things, but I accidentally deleted my progress. >: But at least I didn't have much done, so I can easily resume where I left off. :V
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 01, 2014, 11:59:29 PMWhat other one did I download... was over.... Luigi... Bomberman, did you have any do in that?
If so, I like that, too.
I had no roll in the Bomberman over Luigi mod aside from fixing a bone reference glitch.
Reposting my previews from the PSA WIP Workshop thread.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 02, 2014, 11:07:25 PMAnyways, I thought I should show everyone a few things about what I have cooking.
For those who don't follow my PSA thread, I've been working on updating Eldiran's Wisp to give it some new tools and make it more viable, as Eldiran's Wisp is quite underpowered.
A new mechanic Wisp will have is the ability to change its Specials with its stance change. The mechanic has always been a part of Wisp, but only for cosmetic purposes. With the update however, Wisp gains some new tools.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Fire Wisp is the most complete, so I'll show what I have with Fire Wisp.
Neutral Special. A powerful move at the cost of self damage.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Up Special: A recovery move that can travel in all 8 directions. It explodes at the apex of the move or if it hits the ground, a wall, or a ceiling.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Final Smash: A Smart Bomb like explosion that can be charged for more power.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Since Wisp is just a bunch of GFX, nothing really seems appealing at the moment, but once I upload a video, you'll see just how great this update will be.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 03, 2014, 07:53:06 PM
Some more Wisp Stance Change stuff.
Aura/Electric Wisp will utilize Specials with follow up potential. I currently have Neutral and Up Special done for Aura/Electric Wisp.
Neutral Special: A move with low knockback and damage, but paralyzes foes for follow ups. I might use different GFX for this move.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Up Special: PK Wisp. Basically makes Wisp a more free control PK Thunder with a paralyzing blast at the peak of the move.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ice Wisp will utilize Specials focused on disabling foes. Neutral Special for Ice Wisp is currently complete (aside from SFX).
Neutral Special. Cannot KO, but always freezes the foe for a good amount of time.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Fire Wisp will focus on sheer power and Dark Wisp will focus on mind games.
nice, wisp was actually one of the first PSAs i've tried, the first one ever being phoenix mario by phantomwings...
it was made by him, right? or am i mixing up names?
The first wisp was made by Eldiran.
-Omni
Sorry for replying so late, smash bros for 3DS XD
I can easily tell that the new wisp is much more combo oriented and balanced compared to the underpowered original
I really like the improvement in the final smash. The original was too slow and had no final knock back. The overall uniqueness of each wisp has imporved(Though i do believe only the fire wisp was buffed in one you sent me. Overall great job with buffing it up & can't wait till further improvement
That's quite obvious that Smash 3DS' gonna occupy your time. :P
As for your feedback, that's exactly what I made Wisp for. It's great to know I'm improving an already great mod. I have new Specials and other edits, so I'll send those after I put in Misc stuff into the new existing Specials (SFX, Rumble, Etc).
i have one question, being in the PMBR and all that stuff, will you rebalance it for P:M as a second build?
Like my Solo Charizard, there will be a P:M version. But the reason I'm not releasing the Solo Charizard update until the release of 3.5 is because it uses the updates that were given to 3.5 Charizard.
Though Wisp should be different, so if I get the Wisp update done before 3.5, I should be able to release that with the P:M version, as there's no P:M 3.5 material in there.
that's awesome to know :D
What's even more awesome is that there's going to be a PAL version of Solo Charizard as well with the update.
Same goes for Wisp if I manage to figure out the differences between Jigglypuff's NTSC and PAL SFX IDs.
Wow. If I still had my PAL Copy of Brawl, I'd love your PAL Solo Charizard. Buuuuuut... Since I have NTSC Version now... :D
I do encourage PAL users to switch to NTSC, but I'll still make PAL versions for users who don't want to switch to NTSC.
Anyway, I've sent the second update out. It has some new goods. And I shall await updated feedback.
Expect a half baked Review soon. my 8gig sd card lock piece fell off and i moved wisps files to it's own folder for some cleaning and well. i can't test it at the moment, so i'm writing up what i could get. i apologise it'll be up around tonight or tommorow morning
That's fine. Could you perhaps test on Dolphin?
I can't test it yet at the momment, I have 5 exams this week, I have to kick myself into high gear now.
That's fine, Scout. Exams come first.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 06, 2014, 05:58:55 PM
That's fine. Could you perhaps test on Dolphin?
My computer can play Skyrim on high grahpics but it cannot handle Dolphin. well it can handle Gamecube but wii games are another story. i'm about to buy a new 16 gig, i just need a few days. I have a lot to write anyway, and review and proofread.
If you'd rather write a full review, then feel free to wait as long as you need.
Edit: I managed to play around with the Fire GFX for Red Slot Wisp, and here's my result.
Left: Default. Right: Red Slot.
The left was my edit to the fire GFX, but I switched it to Default, because it was lighter than the right.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Should I make Default's fire a bit brighter? Or is it fine as is?
Edit 2: I conjured up a to-do list for Wisp, based on testing on my end. But before I make these changes, I will await feedback and thoughts from my testers and change this list accordingly.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 07, 2014, 01:03:45 AM
*snip*
I actually like the the newer flame, it is brighter and helps.
The review will be later sadly, because i got hit by a car while riding my bike to my job. nothing is broken but they want 2 days. ffs, my sd card breaks, and now i'm broken. worry not, the current review is on my home computers text document. when i get back, i'll just copy and paste it.
oh and one notable problem that is about 20% of the whole psa. that WISP has a problem Telegraphing its moves. Basically where most characters have a wind up, Wisp doesn't. so this makes it 50X harder to fight.
No need to rush. You got hit by a car for Pete's sake. At least take some time to recover. :I
As for telegraphing, I'll see what I can do. Which moves have difficulty with telegraphing?
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 07, 2014, 11:11:13 PM
No need to rush. You got hit by a car for Pete's sake. At least take some time to recover. :I
As for telegraphing, I'll see what I can do. Which moves have difficulty with telegraphing?
It is mostly the smashes, You can use it to throw, or disrubt your oppoenent. the Specials, like the Ground Up B gives itself away, or the Down B as well. these two moves are pretty obvious. maybe when charging a smash, make it flash and tell what direction i want to attack in. This in my opinion would make it "easier" to fight against, or put it on the same level as fleshy fight bags.
Alright, I'll look into it.
Good news! i have an old 2gig
Bad news! i need to redo all of my Brawlex stuff, because i lost my 8gb in the crash
Good news! i can continue doing an indepth review of Wisp!
Badish news! i have to do all of that in the hospital. because their is apparently something wrong with my tendons! hooray!
Sarcasm mode off, it will be a bit longer, but this gives me something to alleviate my stress. My only gripe is that their Television is 1/6 the size of my 60 inch HD tv so playing like i'm 12 years old is a problem. but worry not! i will give you the most extensive review i've ever given. prepare your angus.
I feel you should put your health before your feedback. But whatever helps you through.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 08, 2014, 02:34:53 AM
I feel you should put your health before your feedback. But whatever helps you through.
I feel ya, but i'll be in bed for the next few days. So it gives me something to do XD they put my wii in the room, and my friend is letting me borrow his laptop. (i have great friends) so this pretty much gives me something to do while i'm laying about playing Xenoblade chroncles, or Playin' and moddin' brawl. I'm more shook up moreso than in pain. glad to know some of my internet buddies care too =3
While I wait for feedback for Wisp, I've managed to fix a glitch that really hindered Raptor's follow up potential. The said glitch prevented Raptor from continuing its momentum when it left the ground if the move wasn't angled, which really hurt Raptor's playstyle. I've recently managed to fix the said glitch and allowed Raptor to carry some of its momentum over into its Air attacks. These edits really helped Raptor.
Now I just need to get to those Misc animations... I might also re-animate some of Raptor's moves. I also have to re-do its cosmetics, as the current pose fits more horizontal, rather than vertical. Would anyone have any suggestions?
Edit: Look who has a Brawl Ex slot now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Nifty! Wisp now has a BrawlEX slot. i noticed you may be using the BrawlEx CSS cosmetic template. this thing has issues if you don't manually reencode most of the CSP'S to CMPR and 100X125. also, i almost have my Wisp analysis ready. typing laying down is a pain lol
Yes, I am using the BrawlEx template and I haven't been having any issues. Other than the odd menu coloring, but I can deal with that.
Alright I finally have some time.
Overall: you've managed to step it up once again. I really enjoy the new specials you gave the fire Wisp & the hitboxes I feel have been improved. Do you plan on giving the rest of the wisps some new specials too? Also it feels fatser too so there's a lot more combo potential. Keep it up!
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 09, 2014, 07:02:26 PM
Edit: Look who has a Brawl Ex slot now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yes! Mario :af:
Well im just here to let you know im still working on the JP stage, i got some RL issues but now i can get back into the stage.
The Mario is actually Raptor's slot. I just haven't put in the Cosmetics yet. Though it's great great to know you're still working on the stage models, Anivernage. Sorry to hear about your issues.
Quote from: Therenover on October 11, 2014, 11:44:04 PMOverall: you've managed to step it up once again. I really enjoy the new specials you gave the fire Wisp & the hitboxes I feel have been improved.
Quote from: Therenover on October 11, 2014, 11:44:04 PMAlso it feels faster too so there's a lot more combo potential. Keep it up!
That's great to know.
Quote from: Therenover on October 11, 2014, 11:44:04 PMDo you plan on giving the rest of the wisps some new specials too?
Yes. All 4 Wisps will have their own unique Specials, aside from Side Special.
RTB, you majestic bastard. <3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 12, 2014, 03:09:20 AM
RTB, you majestic bastard. <3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
T-Rex alternate costume?
Yes.
great t rex alt costume, shame in pokemon his size is kinda small lol.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 12, 2014, 03:09:20 AM
RTB, you majestic bastard. <3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Tell me about it. I was so freaking hyped when I saw it on skype lol
It is finally here; my not so perfect analysis of the current WISP.
So i'm going to go bit by bit on this one.
But before i go into the moves, i am going to point out the biggest FLAW that wisp has.
that flaw is Telegraphing, most of you might not see this as a problem, but i do. Most of the Brawl fighters are fleshy or have limbs or a way to tell you how they are going to punch/kick/shoot/hit you in some way. Wisp has always had this problem, it floats there ever ominous just glowing its evil colours and then.... KABOOOM! it hits you with something completely unexpected. Hilariously fun if you are using it. completely rage inducing if you are a poor victim.
My only suggestion on this matter is make it somehow telegraph the moves. either by flashing or have a row of lights/elements line up. Without it, it was a horrible one week long Learning curve to learn. and that curve was predicting the unpredictable. needless to say, it taught me how to be more annoying to my players, but Wisp V1, and V2 are great for telepathic conditioning.
[spoiler]
Running Speed: The older V1 was slower, and V2 is slightly faster; it is somewhat noticeble. but the speed is fine i see no problems with the current speed. originally Wisp felt slow for an incorporeal elemental being.
Weight: She weight a lot less now , and is easier to knock out, which is a double edged sword. With her extreme aerial mobility throwing her into the air with all of her midair jumps is a risky move on both players parts. but this is fine, it alone is an interesting gamble.
Jab: I see no problem with the jab, albeitly i think it should push back a smidge more, it's easy to jab lock with it if you know what you are doing.
Side Tilt: It's good move, though the knockback could be a few points less. but it is extremely minor.
Up Tilt: This is a very strong move, of course it's easier now to get out of, and slightly more situational than V1. the damage is fine and so is the knockback. doesn't need changing.
Down Tilt: Works as it should, although i noticed it causes a small bit of lag when there ar 4 wisps on the screen. needs no chaning.
Dash Attack: This move feels tricky, because i don't feel like i'm dashing. i know i am, but the feeling of a dash move isn't there. might be the lack of telegraphing, it works as it should. it feels akward.
Side Smash: This move's only problem is the telegraphing, it's pretty strong at full power, as most smashes are, It's pretty cool to look at, and i noticed that it has an ability to angle (as mentioned in the readme) So with the unpredictable element involved on WISP i was able to completely decimate them with this move. heck because of the Telegraphing advantage i was able to use this move 60% of most of my fights because of how rewarding it is to use it. Good damage and decent knockback, like a good smash should be. the only necessary was mentioned above.
Up Smash: This move, similar to the Side Smash is pretty much the same. It does exactly what you want it to do as a move, looks good on the GFX, and it does what it should. but again, telegraphing.
Down Smash: This move was rarely used, but when i did, it was to ledge guard worse than a lvl 16 CPU. it's perfect for this task. if misused seems broken. but with more testing, the move is pretty balanced on regular non ledge stages and is pretty good at keeping people off of your butt.
Aerial attacks/ All angles: For the sake of laziness and lack of actual combat data, i'm going to lump them. In really short. because of wisps amazing aerial mobility/agility/domination, these moves are easy to chain into a flying opponent and you can keep them up there with you. These work too well in tandem. and they seem to do a lot of damage in fire mode. (more on fire mode later) pretty obesely powered if you can use it well. which isn't hard with the floatiness and extra jumps.
Nuetral Special:This move i don't use much, and when i did. it was in fire mode. But the standard version has a starry explosion that now has as sweet spot. the sweet spot rather than doing extra damage puts a flower on your opponents head. This move isn't as rewarding as the V1, but V2 feels more rewarding due to this mechanic. Although i think it needs more tweaking, not on the move but the GFX. it is confusing because it seems that it has more range but it doesn't. i think this should be fixed.
Side Special: Okay one of my favorite Specials because this one (as explained in the readme) as you do more damage and connect damage the more it charges to make a stronger attack. but the more you get hit the less the charge gets making it more difficult to get your strongers attack out of it. This move i really like, it encourages you to be extremely offensive, and the lack of Wisp's ranged moves to keep your opponent away, you only have that option left.
The move, as you go on, has a farther and stronger variant of itself. so the way it has been coded and is earned is perfect, i wouldn't change this one bit! it's an ever eternal tug o' war between you and your opponents. it is even more interesting when your opponenets know this gimmick and they fight even harder, and you have to try harder, so the fights are really, REALLY, interesting.
Up Special:This move, in particular in the V1 was pointless, you have a tornado that you keep your opponents in the air yay? In V2 you can move left and right Hooray?. i don't mean to sound cruel or mean, but this move is pretty bland and pointless.
Up Special PK:I like this version, not sure what element it was tied to, but it is much better than the tornado of insecurity and pushiness. You have a PK electric ball you can controll in any direction you want for a short period of time. You are invincible while you are in it, and it hurts those around it. pretty good move, my only complaint is that if you are ontop of the ground and you get out of it, the End lag is too punishing.
Down Special: This is one of the few moves that does Telegraph and is fine because of that. but the V1 was slower and was stuck you in place when you used it. but that was fixed in V2 by giving it a speed boost and a penalized version of it if used too early. i like this move, and doesn't need to be changed.
*note
This move is pretty good at gimping someone who is charging an attack. Like Samus, charging your N-B use Down-B. let go immedietely, you just shunted her. i like this part about it, but i think it should be done around the second time it has a charge. not the first.
Down Special Air: This move wasn't changed, but i don't like it too much, it puts you to the ground faster, i think it should be a move that teleports you to the ground instantaneously to make it a wee-bit different. It's an idea, you don't have to use it.
Fire mode :rage:
I want to keep this short. Basically it has a few different moves that make it more variable and take advantage of Wisp's alternating "costumes" or elemental like effects. And i'm going to be biased because i love these types of movesets where you can use a taunt, or a combination of buttons to get a new form/attacks. but Pyro Wisp has its share of problems
I mentioned the aerials on Fire Wisp makes it pretty dominant. not sure if there are fire versions for the aerial attacks, but i noticed that when i do hit someone with the fire moves it does more damage.
Standard Special Fire:This move is pretty butt-hurt-inducing. it's pretty strong to use but has Pichu syndrome and hurts itself upon use. this move is pretty decent and because of the exreme pay-off needs no balancing. but if i may have some input and an idea. You can use it immedietely and it'll do damage as it should, but it could be like the Side special but in reverse. the more damage you take, the stronger it gets, but the more damage you do, the weaker it gets. This way it acts as a "BACK OFF" move.
Up Special Fire:This move, is so OP, where do i begin? In short, This move is like Fox-Fire without Endlag and it explodes at the end. I am able to play monkey in the middle with one monkey with this move. Of course it doesn't do much damage, but the knockback is pretty annoying. All in all this move needs help. in many ways, i had to stop using it because it was annoying all my friends.
Final Smashes? :>.>:
In short, the Fire wisp's Final smash is more balanced, the Vanilla one is just a Super Nova that is decimating. but who cares, it is a final smash.
Since the last build, I've toned down the knockback of just about all standard moves. So I'll update everyone once I implement some changes.
Since the last build, I have added a telegraph to Side Smash. I just gotta think of something for Up Smash.
Darkness Wisp's Neutral Special's GFX is a bit large, because that's where the wind hitboxes are.
For Darkness Wisp's Up Special, I plan on revamping it. I'm also going to revamp Darkness Wisp's Down Special as well.
And I'll go ahead and nerf Fire Wisp's Up Special in terms of damage, knockback, and distance.
Thanks for the feedback, Ultraxwing.
Edit: I forgot to mention that the damage of all moves stays the same throughout all forms.
I've also conjured up a changelist of the next tester build version that I'll be sending out soon.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Since my stuff on the WIP PSA thread was ignored in favor of boob bones (ಠ_ಠ), I'll post what I have cooking here.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 13, 2014, 09:20:22 PMI'm gonna leave this here as well. <:v
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 16, 2014, 02:40:48 AMHere's what Aegislash looks like in game.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Here's Aegislash in its Blade Stance.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Here's Aegislash preforming the first part of its Jab. The sword trail color has been changed to purple since this image.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This is how the Stance Change mechanic will work for the PSA.
-All Attacks, Grabs, and Item stuff will make Aegislash go into Blade Stance.
-Shielding and Dodging will make Aegislash go into Shield Stance.
-When Shield Stance attacks, it'll have more startup, since it has to change into Blade Stance.
-When Blade Stande Guards, it'll have more startup, since it has to change into Shield Stance.
What I want to do.
-Blade Stance has low Knockback resistance, while Shield Stance has high Knockback Resistance.
-Blade Stance suffers longer hitstun, while Shield Stance is in hitstun for a shorter period of time.
Who doesn't like boobies?
either way, that looks pretty good. i'm not exactly a big Pokemon fan, but if it plays well, i don't care
i also have no idea what that is.
It's a 6th Gen Pokemon with a unique ability. When it attacks, it goes into Blade Form. When it uses its Signature Move, King's Shield, it goes back into Shield Form.
My only issue so far is figuring out how to quickly transition from Shield to Blade in the animations without the Shield clipping. So this project may take a while to get going.
I'm still working on Wisp, so don't worry.
Edit: The following user has been removed from the Wisp Tester Build.
Alejandro MiddleCorn. Reason: Has taken too long.
I will now send the most recent stuff to the current testers..
Alrighty! i recieved the current build. gonna test soon!
And upon the animation stuff, hopefully it isn't too bad of a problem, because the gimmick/gameplay style sounds pretty good.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 16, 2014, 06:02:43 PM
It's a 6th Gen Pokemon with a unique ability. When it attacks, it goes into Blade Form. When it uses its Signature Move, King's Shield, it goes back into Shield Form.
My only issue so far is figuring out how to quickly transition from Shield to Blade in the animations without the Shield clipping. So this project may take a while to get going.
I'm still working on Wisp, so don't worry.
Edit: The following user has been removed from the Wisp Tester Build.
Alejandro MiddleCorn. Reason: Has taken too long.
I will now send the most recent stuff to the current testers..
Recieved. Gonna test it on both PM and B- this time.
Don't test on PM yet. It's a vBrawl only moveset until I have everything completed.
Are you using the X/Y boneset? Because I'm trying it with my Mega Gardevoir, but the bones are deleted in BB... :/
Yes, I'm using the X/Y boneset for Aegislash. With added bones to make it work in Brawl.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 16, 2014, 06:02:43 PM
It's a 6th Gen Pokemon with a unique ability. When it attacks, it goes into Blade Form. When it uses its Signature Move, King's Shield, it goes back into Shield Form.
My only issue so far is figuring out how to quickly transition from Shield to Blade in the animations without the Shield clipping. So this project may take a while to get going.
I'm still working on Wisp, so don't worry.
Edit: The following user has been removed from the Wisp Tester Build.
Alejandro MiddleCorn. Reason: Has taken too long.
I will now send the most recent stuff to the current testers..
The reason is that I'm too busy to test it. But I forgot to tell you.
Sorry for making you wait so much.
Just... school problems. :-\
Well, you should have mentioned that earlier.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 17, 2014, 01:32:09 AM
Well, you should have mentioned that earlier.
I wasn't able to even touch the computer. And yesterday, when I could, I forgot.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 17, 2014, 01:25:11 AM
Yes, I'm using the X/Y boneset for Aegislash. With added bones to make it work in Brawl.
If you don't mind my asking, how'd you get the bones into BB?
You must make sure the bones do not have spaces in their names.
Also, do this to resize your model, so it's not so big.
Quote from: mustan91.) Save your project.
2.) Delete everything else in your scene except your rigged character.
3.) From the menu select "Customize / Units Setup.."
4.) Click "System Unit Setup"
5.) Under the system unit scale change the "1.0" to "1.5"
6.) Save your rigged character to a new project called "temp.max"
7.) Change your system units setup back to "1.0"
8.) Open your first project with everything in it.
9.) Delete the rigged character.
10.) From the menu select "File / Merge..."
11.) Open the "temp.max"
Though since you're making the model smaller when doing step 5, make the number smaller than 1.
I never saw your hacks KJP, i tried the Charizard and Ganondorf, they're very good, in fact i will stay with Ganondorf because of the sword >:D mwahaha
Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 15, 2014, 12:04:43 AM
It is finally here; my not so perfect analysis of the current WISP.
So i'm going to go bit by bit on this one.
But before i go into the moves, i am going to point out the biggest FLAW that wisp has.
that flaw is Telegraphing, most of you might not see this as a problem, but i do. Most of the Brawl fighters are fleshy or have limbs or a way to tell you how they are going to punch/kick/shoot/hit you in some way. Wisp has always had this problem, it floats there ever ominous just glowing its evil colours and then.... KABOOOM! it hits you with something completely unexpected. Hilariously fun if you are using it. completely rage inducing if you are a poor victim.
My only suggestion on this matter is make it somehow telegraph the moves. either by flashing or have a row of lights/elements line up. Without it, it was a horrible one week long Learning curve to learn. and that curve was predicting the unpredictable. needless to say, it taught me how to be more annoying to my players, but Wisp V1, and V2 are great for telepathic conditioning.
[spoiler]
Running Speed: The older V1 was slower, and V2 is slightly faster; it is somewhat noticeble. but the speed is fine i see no problems with the current speed. originally Wisp felt slow for an incorporeal elemental being.
Weight: She weight a lot less now , and is easier to knock out, which is a double edged sword. With her extreme aerial mobility throwing her into the air with all of her midair jumps is a risky move on both players parts. but this is fine, it alone is an interesting gamble.
Jab: I see no problem with the jab, albeitly i think it should push back a smidge more, it's easy to jab lock with it if you know what you are doing.
Side Tilt: It's good move, though the knockback could be a few points less. but it is extremely minor.
Up Tilt: This is a very strong move, of course it's easier now to get out of, and slightly more situational than V1. the damage is fine and so is the knockback. doesn't need changing.
Down Tilt: Works as it should, although i noticed it causes a small bit of lag when there ar 4 wisps on the screen. needs no chaning.
Dash Attack: This move feels tricky, because i don't feel like i'm dashing. i know i am, but the feeling of a dash move isn't there. might be the lack of telegraphing, it works as it should. it feels akward.
Side Smash: This move's only problem is the telegraphing, it's pretty strong at full power, as most smashes are, It's pretty cool to look at, and i noticed that it has an ability to angle (as mentioned in the readme) So with the unpredictable element involved on WISP i was able to completely decimate them with this move. heck because of the Telegraphing advantage i was able to use this move 60% of most of my fights because of how rewarding it is to use it. Good damage and decent knockback, like a good smash should be. the only necessary was mentioned above.
Up Smash: This move, similar to the Side Smash is pretty much the same. It does exactly what you want it to do as a move, looks good on the GFX, and it does what it should. but again, telegraphing.
Down Smash: This move was rarely used, but when i did, it was to ledge guard worse than a lvl 16 CPU. it's perfect for this task. if misused seems broken. but with more testing, the move is pretty balanced on regular non ledge stages and is pretty good at keeping people off of your butt.
Aerial attacks/ All angles: For the sake of laziness and lack of actual combat data, i'm going to lump them. In really short. because of wisps amazing aerial mobility/agility/domination, these moves are easy to chain into a flying opponent and you can keep them up there with you. These work too well in tandem. and they seem to do a lot of damage in fire mode. (more on fire mode later) pretty obesely powered if you can use it well. which isn't hard with the floatiness and extra jumps.
Nuetral Special:This move i don't use much, and when i did. it was in fire mode. But the standard version has a starry explosion that now has as sweet spot. the sweet spot rather than doing extra damage puts a flower on your opponents head. This move isn't as rewarding as the V1, but V2 feels more rewarding due to this mechanic. Although i think it needs more tweaking, not on the move but the GFX. it is confusing because it seems that it has more range but it doesn't. i think this should be fixed.
Side Special: Okay one of my favorite Specials because this one (as explained in the readme) as you do more damage and connect damage the more it charges to make a stronger attack. but the more you get hit the less the charge gets making it more difficult to get your strongers attack out of it. This move i really like, it encourages you to be extremely offensive, and the lack of Wisp's ranged moves to keep your opponent away, you only have that option left.
The move, as you go on, has a farther and stronger variant of itself. so the way it has been coded and is earned is perfect, i wouldn't change this one bit! it's an ever eternal tug o' war between you and your opponents. it is even more interesting when your opponenets know this gimmick and they fight even harder, and you have to try harder, so the fights are really, REALLY, interesting.
Up Special:This move, in particular in the V1 was pointless, you have a tornado that you keep your opponents in the air yay? In V2 you can move left and right Hooray?. i don't mean to sound cruel or mean, but this move is pretty bland and pointless.
Up Special PK:I like this version, not sure what element it was tied to, but it is much better than the tornado of insecurity and pushiness. You have a PK electric ball you can controll in any direction you want for a short period of time. You are invincible while you are in it, and it hurts those around it. pretty good move, my only complaint is that if you are ontop of the ground and you get out of it, the End lag is too punishing.
Down Special: This is one of the few moves that does Telegraph and is fine because of that. but the V1 was slower and was stuck you in place when you used it. but that was fixed in V2 by giving it a speed boost and a penalized version of it if used too early. i like this move, and doesn't need to be changed.
*note
This move is pretty good at gimping someone who is charging an attack. Like Samus, charging your N-B use Down-B. let go immedietely, you just shunted her. i like this part about it, but i think it should be done around the second time it has a charge. not the first.
Down Special Air: This move wasn't changed, but i don't like it too much, it puts you to the ground faster, i think it should be a move that teleports you to the ground instantaneously to make it a wee-bit different. It's an idea, you don't have to use it.
Fire mode :rage:
I want to keep this short. Basically it has a few different moves that make it more variable and take advantage of Wisp's alternating "costumes" or elemental like effects. And i'm going to be biased because i love these types of movesets where you can use a taunt, or a combination of buttons to get a new form/attacks. but Pyro Wisp has its share of problems
I mentioned the aerials on Fire Wisp makes it pretty dominant. not sure if there are fire versions for the aerial attacks, but i noticed that when i do hit someone with the fire moves it does more damage.
Standard Special Fire:This move is pretty butt-hurt-inducing. it's pretty strong to use but has Pichu syndrome and hurts itself upon use. this move is pretty decent and because of the exreme pay-off needs no balancing. but if i may have some input and an idea. You can use it immedietely and it'll do damage as it should, but it could be like the Side special but in reverse. the more damage you take, the stronger it gets, but the more damage you do, the weaker it gets. This way it acts as a "BACK OFF" move.
Up Special Fire:This move, is so OP, where do i begin? In short, This move is like Fox-Fire without Endlag and it explodes at the end. I am able to play monkey in the middle with one monkey with this move. Of course it doesn't do much damage, but the knockback is pretty annoying. All in all this move needs help. in many ways, i had to stop using it because it was annoying all my friends.
Final Smashes? :>.>:
In short, the Fire wisp's Final smash is more balanced, the Vanilla one is just a Super Nova that is decimating. but who cares, it is a final smash.
Holy mother of text -___-
do you want me make my review longer this time? I apologize if they've been too short
Quote from: Therenover on October 18, 2014, 12:40:15 AM
Holy mother of text -___-
do you want me make my review longer this time? I apologize if they've been too short
Don't be pressured because of my review. This is how i review, everyone does things differently. i just do things differently. I don't think he'll care about he size of the review, more or less what the review covers. EG what is good, too good, bad, needs help, etc.
Im still around , review will be up doon.
So I don't run into any issues with testers again in the future, if I'm accepting testers for a project, please state if you're in school/college or not when applying to be a tester. I'm quite an understanding person, though I can be rather harsh sometimes.
Quote from: JesucristoCROW on October 18, 2014, 12:22:23 AMI never saw your hacks KJP, i tried the Charizard and Ganondorf, they're very good, in fact i will stay with Ganondorf because of the sword >:D mwahaha
Thanks. I do plan on revamping my Ganondorf eventually.
Quote from: Therenover on October 18, 2014, 12:40:15 AMHoly mother of text -___-
do you want me make my review longer this time? I apologize if they've been too short
If you want to give detailed explanations of your thoughts, then feel free to do so. As long as you're giving coherent feedback, a good paragraph or two might be good enough. Unless you have more than one thought on more than one move. It's kinda why I don't accept very many testers as some people tend to not be very detailed in their thoughts. It's also why I booted Alejandro from the tester list.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 18, 2014, 05:07:54 AMDon't be pressured because of my review. This is how i review, everyone does things differently. i just do things differently. I don't think he'll care about he size of the review, more or less what the review covers. EG what is good, too good, bad, needs help, etc.
This is also agreeable. Quality over quantity.
Quote from: Scout on October 20, 2014, 06:12:58 PM
Im still around , review will be up doon.
Alright.
I won't offer to be your tester anymore. I'm too busy with my own projects and catching up in one of my classes. I did a pretty crappy job on Charizard and I don't wanna let ya down again.
Quote from: Scout on October 20, 2014, 06:12:58 PM
doon.
*soon
And from this day forth I shall stop writing without the aid of autocorrect.
Okay, while the site was down, i've been testing. i've given my self two more days for a comparison review. I'll have a human tester whos good at giving me feedback as well. This is usually why mine take so long, it is only because I use humans as my play testers moreso than advanced AI. A person will tell me what is the problem, and then i go into said problem. Computers have no problem predicting Telegraphing, but my players, do. either way, expect an up to date review soon.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 20, 2014, 08:41:07 PM
I won't offer to be your tester anymore. I'm too busy with my own projects and catching up in one of my classes. I did a pretty crappy job on Charizard and I don't wanna let ya down again.
Well i hope you are successful in school my friend. I wish i could go into college, but i barely escaped Highschool with an actual Diploma. not the discussion for here, but the the I.Q tests ever since elementary school give me a 42 so I cannot apply for a lot of the jobs i've wanted. But, not the place for this crappity crap, Do a good job, if you are good at PSA, then you cans do school just as good.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 20, 2014, 08:41:07 PMI won't offer to be your tester anymore. I'm too busy with my own projects and catching up in one of my classes. I did a pretty crappy job on Charizard and I don't wanna let ya down again.
That's fine. Sorry to hear about your troubles.
Quote from: Scout on October 20, 2014, 08:53:15 PM*soon
And from this day forth I shall stop writing without the aid of autocorrect.
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 20, 2014, 08:56:21 PM
Okay, while the site was down, i've been testing. i've given my self two more days for a comparison review. I'll have a human tester whos good at giving me feedback as well. This is usually why mine take so long, it is only because I use humans as my play testers moreso than advanced AI. A person will tell me what is the problem, and then i go into said problem. Computers have no problem predicting Telegraphing, but my players, do. either way, expect an up to date review soon.
That's alright by me. Though would you like the most recent build? I've added some more things since then. Same goes for Scout and Therenover.
-Command Grab for Darkness Wisp Down Special that heals and adds Variable to Side Special. Victims can break out by mashing, A, B, Z, L, R, or the C Stick. Though mashing becomes more difficult the more damage the victim has.
-Ice Wisp's Counter starts sooner, and the attack traps more efficiently.
Oh please send us the newer version, this way i don't have to do two reviews for one thing.
Though with a bit of fair warning, i'm not too keen on the healing move. so i'll try and leave my bias out of this one.
The most recent build has been sent.
Recieved!
Thank you, will have a review up in 2-4 days.
~Chan
alright.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 20, 2014, 06:24:15 PM
Thanks. I do plan on revamping my Ganondorf eventually.
Maybe i can help you with that C:
No thanks. I can handle it on my own. I'll know who to contact if I need help.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 21, 2014, 04:59:31 AM
No thanks. I can handle it on my own. I'll know who to contact if I need help.
Have you considered putting DarkNut sword on Ganondorf? :D
The following user has been removed from the Wisp tester list
Scout. Reason: Requested to be removed, due to his SD Card breaking.
I will accept 1 new tester for the Wisp update.
Quote from: JesucristoCROW on October 21, 2014, 05:02:04 AMHave you considered putting DarkNut sword on Ganondorf? :D
Since it's the Twilight Ganondorf model, it'll use the Twilight Swords. But since I can have more than one sword, I could have the Darknut sword for the OoT Alt.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 22, 2014, 10:54:08 PM
The following user has been removed from the Wisp tester list
Scout. Reason: Requested to be removed, due to his SD Card breaking.
I will accept 1 new tester for the Wisp update.
Since it's the Twilight Ganondorf model, it'll use the Twilight Swords. But since I can have more than one sword, I could have the Darknut sword for the OoT Alt.
Use the Quicksilver one, or mine that i modified to be compatible with psa :D
I'm sorry just testing it now you'll get the review in a few hours....
Hm, so far my newer review isn't going to have that many problems. It'll be up soon-ish. i've been applying for jobs and resting a lot. but this version of wisp is much better than its past rendition.
I'm glad the update doesn't have as many problems as the previous one.
Good luck with finding a job though. You're going to need it.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 25, 2014, 11:55:14 PM
Good luck with finding a job though. You're going to need it.
We all will/do.
What I really want to see is how you'd telegraph Wisp's attacks/smash attacks or if you even plan to do that.
I plan on giving Wisp a way to telegraph.
An apparatus, system, or process for transmitting messages or signals to a distant place, especially by means of an electric device consisting essentially of a sending instrument and a distant receiving instrument connected by a conducting wire or other communications channel
KJP confirmed to be Samuel Morse
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on October 26, 2014, 12:14:17 AM
What's that?
When you telegraph an attack, you show that you're going to attack and what you're going to attack with, which gives foes a chance to react.
Quote from: Gravity on October 26, 2014, 12:16:54 AM
An apparatus, system, or process for transmitting messages or signals to a distant place, especially by means of an electric device consisting essentially of a sending instrument and a distant receiving instrument connected by a conducting wire or other communications channel
KJP confirmed to be Samuel Morse
:>.>:
Quote from: Gravity on October 26, 2014, 12:16:54 AM
KJP confirmed to be Samuel Morse
I'm done for today.
Goodnight guys.
I bought a new SD card, add me as a tester if there is a spot...
Post Merge: October 26, 2014, 01:38:01 AM
And it turns out my laptop SD port also broke down with the SD card that broke down, still, since this is 2014... getting a borrowed computer to move files to an SD is as easy as going on a local library and scan for viruses before imputing an SD card.
There's still a spot, Scout. So you're added back in.
I'll also add Alejandro back in, as I felt I was a bit too harsh.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 26, 2014, 01:38:17 AM
There's still a spot, Scout. So you're added back in.
Neato.
So is the latest version still the last version you sent me via PM?
Since it's a Dropbox link, every tester should be able to use the same Dropbox link to download the latest version.
-... .- -.-. --- -. / .. ... / -.. . .-.. .. -.-. .. --- ..- ... / -... ..- - / . -. --- ..- --. .... / .- -... --- ..- - / -... .- -.-. --- -. / ... --- / .- / -- . - .... --- -.. / --- -. / -- .- -.- .. -. --. / - .... .. -. --. ... / - . .-.. . --. .-. .- .--. .... / -- .. --. .... - / -... . / .- / .-.. --- - / --- ..-. / ..-. .-.. .- ... .... .. -. --. / .- -. -.. / .- -. / .. -. -.. .. -.-. .- - .. --- -. / --- -. / - .... . / --. .-. --- ..- -. -.. / .- ... / - --- / .-- .... . .-. . / - .... . / -- --- ...- . / .. ... / --. --- .. -. --. / - --- / -... . .-.-.- / .- .-.. ... --- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .. -. -.. . . -.. .-.-.-
Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 26, 2014, 07:28:33 PM
-... .- -.-. --- -. / .. ... / -.. . .-.. .. -.-. .. --- ..- ... / -... ..- - / . -. --- ..- --. .... / .- -... --- ..- - / -... .- -.-. --- -. / ... --- / .- / -- . - .... --- -.. / --- -. / -- .- -.- .. -. --. / - .... .. -. --. ... / - . .-.. . --. .-. .- .--. .... / -- .. --. .... - / -... . / .- / .-.. --- - / --- ..-. / ..-. .-.. .- ... .... .. -. --. / .- -. -.. / .- -. / .. -. -.. .. -.-. .- - .. --- -. / --- -. / - .... . / --. .-. --- ..- -. -.. / .- ... / - --- / .-- .... . .-. . / - .... . / -- --- ...- . / .. ... / --. --- .. -. --. / - --- / -... . .-.-.- / .- .-.. ... --- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .. -. -.. . . -.. .-.-.-
lolwut
Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 26, 2014, 07:28:33 PM
Bacon is delicious, but enough about bacon. So a method on making things telegraph might be a lot of flashing, and an indication on the ground as to where the move is going to be. Also morse code indeed.
It's morse code.Quick! Someone translate it!
EDIT: Nevermind, guys. I got it.
EDIT2: Or Shulk can translate it before me down below being a ninja while I'm editing.
Quote from: Tawa Hoda on October 26, 2014, 07:53:22 PM
It's morse code.
Quick! Someone translate it!
[censored], it is
And for those who can't translate morse code (so, plebs :V)
BACON IS DELICIOUS BUT ENOUGH ABOUT BACON SO A METHOD ON MAKING THINGS TELEGRAPH MIGHT BE A LOT OF FLASHING AND AN INDICATION ON THE GROUND AS TO WHERE THE MOVE IS GOING TO BE. ALSO MORSE CODE INDEED.
Quote from: Shulk on October 26, 2014, 08:02:19 PM
(so, plebs :V)
You mean scrubs, right?
Just have it shout out it's attacks like a moron, KJP.
First time I ever see Tawa posting out of the Game/Serious Debate threads :V
Anyway, KJP. I'll be able to test your Wisp PSA this weekend, given the fact that I don't have a wii atm and that my WiiScrubber is acting. inb4Tawasaysscruborsomething
So yeah... Let me know if you did updates or something...
You guys and your jokes. >:v
I'm jealous. <:vBeing serious, I'll see if I can add more flash effects to moves that need telegraphing.
Quote from: Tawa Hoda on October 26, 2014, 08:12:02 PMJust have it shout out its attacks like a moron, KJP.
".. / .- -- / --. --- .. -. --. / - --- / - .- -.- . / -- -.-- / -... --- --- - / .- -. -.. / ... .... --- ...- . / .. - / ..- .--. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / ... .. ... ... .. ..-. .. . -.. / -- .- --. --. --- - / .- ... ... .-.-.-"
>:C
Quote from: Archer(AkenoS3) on October 26, 2014, 08:15:15 PMSo yeah... Let me know if you did updates or something...
The most recent update was sent out last week, I believe.
Quote from: Tawa Hoda on October 26, 2014, 08:12:02 PM
You mean scrubs, right?
Same thing, when you get down to the meat of it all.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 26, 2014, 08:21:57 PM
".. / .- -- / --. --- .. -. --. / - --- / - .- -.- . / -- -.-- / -... --- --- - / .- -. -.. / ... .... --- ...- . / .. - / ..- .--. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / ... .. ... ... .. ..-. .. . -.. / -- .- --. --. --- - / .- ... ... .-.-.-"
.. / .- -- / .- / .--. .-. . - - -.-- / ..- -. .. -.-. --- .-. -. / .. .----. -- / --. --- .. -. --. / - --- / - .-. --- - / .. -. - --- / - .... . / ..-. --- .-. . ... - / .- -. -.. / .--. .. -.-. -.- / . .- -.-. .... / .- -. -.. / . ...- . .-. -.-- / --- -. . / --- ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -- .- --. --. --- - ... / .- -. / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -- . -. - / --- ..-. / ..-. .-.. --- .-- . .-. ... / - .... . -.-- / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / .-.. --- ...- . .-.. -.-- / .- -- / .. / -- .- -.- .. -. --. / -- -.-- ... . .-.. ..-. / -.-. .-.. . .- .-.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 26, 2014, 08:39:38 PM
.. / .- -- / .- / .--. .-. . - - -.-- / ..- -. .. -.-. --- .-. -. / .. .----. -- / --. --- .. -. --. / - --- / - .-. --- - / .. -. - --- / - .... . / ..-. --- .-. . ... - / .- -. -.. / .--. .. -.-. -.- / . .- -.-. .... / .- -. -.. / . ...- . .-. -.-- / --- -. . / --- ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -- .- --. --. --- - ... / .- -. / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -- . -. - / --- ..-. / ..-. .-.. --- .-- . .-. ... / - .... . -.-- / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / .-.. --- ...- . .-.. -.-- / .- -- / .. / -- .- -.- .. -. --. / -- -.-- ... . .-.. ..-. / -.-. .-.. . .- .-.
-.. .. -.. / .. / ... - ..- - - . .-. ..--..
Alright. I feel this is enough Morse Code stuff. :P
Don't want to drag this thread too much into off topic.
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 26, 2014, 08:41:29 PM
-.. .. -.. / .. / ... - ..- - - . .-. ..--..
Alright. I feel this is enough Morse Code stuff. :P
Don't want to drag this thread too much into off topic.
.-..-. ... -. .. ..-. ..-. .-..-. / -- .- -.-- -... . / .-..-. ... -. .. ..-. ..-. .-..-.
But in all seriousness, the newest version is a heck a lot better. i'll give you a full analysis later. it won't be as indepth as my first one because some of the moves somewhat telegraph better so it isn't as broken.
That's great to know. I'll be looking forward to everyone's feedback.
i was gonna do my review today. but lo and behold muh keyboard died. ATM i am using the ever glorious on-screen keyboard. put me on temporary leave. sorry aboot dat.
Just finished getting tf2 halloween bumper karts achievements and hats. Today Ill test.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 30, 2014, 10:35:55 AM
i was gonna do my review today. but lo and behold muh keyboard died. ATM i am using the ever glorious on-screen keyboard. put me on temporary leave. sorry aboot dat.
>: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxkHuecEpgw)
Quote from: Scout on October 30, 2014, 03:28:27 PM
Just finished getting tf2 halloween bumper karts achievements and hats. Today Ill test.
Alright. I'll be awaiting your feedback.
I like that the main mode is now visually light elemental, instead of looking like water elemental.
The dark being a mind game mode is pretty noticeable with hp drain and gimmiky specials.
I love Ice counter, I love counters, I love ice... but that homing attack is unpredictable, you or you opponent don't be able to adapt to the timing, I recommend a visual cue that may be more obvious than the ice circle.
Fire is the bomb, I already gave you info on that.
Fighting is fluent, balance is fluent. Everything feels right on the controller.
I'll see what else I'll find.
The GFX for some of the Specials aren't final, so I'll make sure to patch up the Homing Attack for Ice Wisp.
It's good to know I'm making great changes.
Edit: Post merge.
I have decided to put my most recent Raptor stuff on the Vault.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32124 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32124)
Edits include
-Revamped Side Tilt.
-Fixed glitch that prevented Raptor from going off a ledge when using Side Special.
-Edited Raptor's Up Tilt and Up Smash to automatically go into the Fall Action if its feet are not on the ground before and after jumping.
-Edited Raptor's Up Smash to link its two hits better, while nerfing it in knockback.
Planned Future Updates.
-Fixed Raptor's neck bone placement.
-New cosmetics for Raptor.
-Final Smash eyes.
-Moving eyes and eyelids.
-Various balance changes.
-Finishing the Misc Animations.
-Possibly revamping some of the finished animations.
-Hopefully getting sounds.
-More complete BrawlEx slot stuff.
Un-related to Wisp...
I've got good news for those who use my edits to P:M Mewtwo for Brawl. I managed to fix the GFX glitch with Shadow Ball that resulted in the GFX randomly enlarging. This glitch fix will be implemented once P:M 3.5 comes out.
I'm sorry this took so much longer than it needed too but anyways
The only complaint I have is that it's down air is a little slow. It should be a little faster and a LITTLE more powerful
The telegraphing(yes I know what it means :P ) is pretty well done so far. However I kinda enjoyed the unpredictability of some of the attacks. It was exciting not knowing what was coming next and made you think fast in your feet
The things I really liked were the ice counter( perfection :p ) the new final smash for the fire wisp and the different colors you gave each slot. Keep up the awesome work!
Thanks. Glad you're liking everything so far.
As for the Down Air, I feel I could increase the momentum slightly. I don't want it to be too fast. But let's see what the other testers have to say.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 04, 2014, 03:46:55 AM
Thanks. Glad you're liking everything so far.
As for the Down Air, I feel I could increase the momentum slightly. I don't want it to be too fast. But let's see what the other testers have to say.
In my opinion, the momentum is perfect. One can aim and combo well. With a higher momentum, oy will look like sonic's bounce ability out side of smash.
On raptor, his FS should keep him in the Final Smash state. so that way while in his super mode, he cant get the final smash again. its kinda cheap. (i could do it myself but then i dont want to make my own release for a tiny edit)
Quote from: Scout on November 04, 2014, 06:22:23 PM
In my opinion, the momentum is perfect. One can aim and combo well. With a higher momentum, oy will look like sonic's bounce ability out side of smash.
I'll make a poll for what the testers would like.
Quote from: Onii-chan on November 04, 2014, 06:35:58 PM
On raptor, his FS should keep him in the Final Smash state. so that way while in his super mode, he cant get the final smash again. its kinda cheap. (i could do it myself but then i dont want to make my own release for a tiny edit)
I'll see if I can do that.
Edit: My efforts were a success.
Okay, now that i finally have a new keyboard. I can give out the Information on the new character version.
the character Telegraphs better than it used to, and so forth is easier to fight, but it still needs to telegraph better.
I find fire mode to be a little over powered, The Up-B move needs some sort of draw-back. or a better one, i can again, juggle the crap out of my opponents.
All the newer moves/edits are actually fine. I only find Fire mode to be too easy/abusive. the other moves have decent pay offs for decent rewards. So, find a way to make her telegraph better and do less damage in fire damage.
Everything else, including the Visual GFX changes. it's especially cool how Costume specific it is. so it does make choosing costumes semi important.
I could possibly make the weak hitbox of Fire Wisp's Up Special have growing knockback, rather than a set knockback.
And which moves do you feel need more telegraphing?
My favorite wisp is the flame one, there is just a swell feeling of pride in killing the opponent while killing yourself, what would make him a bit more interesting, is if he has the vBrawl Lucario gimmick which helps the kamikazee approach.... but I always that gimmick "unfair" since it rewards you by taking hits.
I also like the fact that Dark Wisp represents the original version with its gimmicky approaches, I only use it when the opponent is in a pinch or camping, also for recovering HP.
Light is nicely balanced with recovery vs. power, the added control of the PK Wisp is nice for follow ups and ledge protecting (anti ledge guard)
Ice is OP in my opinion, too unpredictable...
(I already stated some of these, Im just repeating again hoping I mentioned something that I never mentioned before)
I'm gonna see if I can make Ice Wisp's Specials a bit more predictable. I could possibly add a swirl effect during Ice Wisp's Up Special. I also should find some ice GFX for the various specials. I'll see if I can ask Omni for anything.
Thanks for the input so far, everyone.
Because i didn't exactly write up the exact moves that of which need telegraphing. as of right now, it would be the Specials, they are the ones that need to indicate better. Wisp does flash colours when it is using a Smash attack, so you know when a standard smash is incoming, although in what direction is unknown, you don't know exactly where you are going to get hit. you do know a smash is incoming.
The specials need a way to prove that it is a special move, you could just make it Flash colours, but i think it would be confusing, Determining the special it should do something element related. Like the downsmash in Wind/electric mode. that one has puffs of wind circles. you know a ground pound move is immenint. That being a good example.
I'll experiment with various GFX.
While I wait for possible GFX stuff, I'm kinda doing a bit more work on Raptor. I've been doing some slight model work (currently fixed the neck bone placement) and animation edits (mainly the tail at the moment). The current Raptor thing I'm doing right now is cosmetics.
The current Raptor will have 9 slots, which will leave room for one more slot.
Here are the current slots for Raptor.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Red
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Green
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Blue
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misc 1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misc 2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misc 3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Rappy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Talon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
Anyone is free to suggest the final slot for Raptor.
As for Cosmetics, I've stated quite a few pages ago that I'd like to make a new pose for Raptor's cosmetics, as the current pose is more horizontal, rather than vertical. But the thing is that I can't come up with anything that would look good. This is where my followers come in. Anyone can use the current Raptor model to make a pose suitable for a CSP. And the most popular will be the one officially used in a future Raptor update.
A raptor with a fez would be cool
So would a raptor with a shirt saying "Allosaurus is best dinosaur"
i think red could use a bit less subtlety :P ...i don't know about in game, but it's a little hard to tell that would be red from the pic...
Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on November 08, 2014, 08:52:40 PMSo would a raptor with a shirt saying "Allosaurus is best dinosaur"
:>.>: Don't make me rek u, m8.
Quote from: justadood on November 08, 2014, 08:54:27 PM
i think red could use a bit less subtlety :P ...i don't know about in game, but it's a little hard to tell that would be red from the pic...
I'll see if I can find someone to bring out the red a bit more.
Yellow and black would look cool, like a poison snake perhaps.
Raptors are more related to birds than they are to traditional reptiles.
And with this very reply, I know of the 10th alt I want to do. A Feathered Raptor alt. But I'll need a modeler to make a light feather coat onto the Raptor model.
After Raptor, will you be able to continue with T-Rex?
After Wisp, Solo Charizard, and Raptor, I might get back to working on T-Rex.
My main reasoning of putting T-Rex off for so long is because I'd like a better Jurassic Park styled model rather than the low quality Operation Genesis model that's currently being used. But at this point, I kinda have no other choice, as I'll have to wait until mid 2015 for the T-Rex model from Jurassic Park: The Game to be released (ApocHeidge is releasing the ripped model on the day Sonic in Jurassic Park is uploaded).
This is a list of the projects I have planned for after Solo Charizard, Wisp, and Raptor.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
These are the projects I'd like to get started on sometime in the future.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
These are projects I'm considering cancelling.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 09, 2014, 10:42:50 PM
T-Rex. I've been holding this PSA off, due to wanting a better Jurassic Park styled model.
-Xenomorph. Still need to do some rig polish.
Why not continue the moveset and when the model is out update it?
It would require a re-rig of the model. And with new bone offsets would be having to make the animations suit the new bone edits, which is something I do not want to do.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 09, 2014, 10:42:50 PM
After Wisp, Solo Charizard, and Raptor, I might get back to working on T-Rex.
My main reasoning of putting T-Rex off for so long is because I'd like a better Jurassic Park styled model rather than the low quality Operation Genesis model that's currently being used. But at this point, I kinda have no other choice, as I'll have to wait until mid 2015 for the T-Rex model from Jurassic Park: The Game to be released (ApocHeidge is releasing the ripped model on the day Sonic in Jurassic Park is uploaded).
This is a list of the projects I have planned for after Solo Charizard, Wisp, and Raptor.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
These are the projects I'd like to get started on sometime in the future.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
These are projects I'm considering cancelling.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'd love to see Duck Hunt somehow working into Brawl.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 09, 2014, 10:42:50 PM
-Dark Lord Ganondorf. Tidus is already working on his own Ganondorf PSA, which would render this one pointless. But something I could do is make DLG strictly a magic sword user, but that would take away from his character and make him a bit generic, as Robin already fits the magic sword user.
Quote-Dark Lord Ganondorf. Tidus is already working on his own Ganondorf PSA, which would render this one pointless.
QuoteTidus is already working on his own Ganondorf PSA
QuoteTidus
Quick question
Who's this Tidus guy? :V
Anyways, I'd love to help with any rigging/psaing stuff you might need help with (and if I have any time to help out to begin with >.>).
Maybe. Show me your rigging skills, and I'm might consider contacting you if I don't feel like rigging something myself. :v
just wondering why do you need a modeler for blaziken? i mean there is a preety decent blaizken and mega blaziken models on the vault imo.
I'd much rather have a model and textures that fits more akin to a Brawl environment. Also, those models are rigged to Captain Falcon's skeleton. And I'd like a custom Skeleton.
Edit: I forgot to add two characters to my planned PSA list (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21724.msg1315093#msg1315093).
Edit 2: Put up a poll.
i went with swamper deoxys and xenomorph since those are psas we dont have at all.
I forgot to add a planned character to the poll. I also increased the amount of vote options to 4.
The poll will go on until next week. Then the top 5 characters will be put on the poll for further voting.
I feel like a Luigified (interesting word, that) Dark Pit could be really interesting. Heck, in Brawl you could just give Dark Pit his Sm4sh moveset, and he'd be plenty different from Brawl Pit. Heheh.
But I look forward to seeing what you come up with for that, if that PSA ends up getting made.
I voted for Xenomorph, Predator and obviously the T-Rex.
I've been waiting so much for him.
And there's no Xenomorph PSA at all, so it'd be cool to have that one too.
I'd also love to see your take on a Luigified Pittoo. Also that ZSS thing, but mostly Pittoo.
I only voted for one. People should know...
T-Rex. Bigger than Ridley, why not?
Wow. 20 voters so far. Keep it up. :P
May we throw in a few suggestions?
I don't take requests, but if I like the character and/or idea, then I might consider.
I voted, and then cried
the lack of toho break my kokoro and itai Godzilla will never be in progress again, right? ;~;
but this time I guess ill join the sm4sh hype and vote for midget mac
I know nothing of Tofu Tohou. So I'll likely never make a PSA of any of those characters, unless I get into the series (which is unlikely).
toho =/= touhou tho
toho is the compeny responsible of godzilla and the other kaijus o:
All I actually wanted to see was Crono from Chrono Trigger or Serge from Chrono Cross.
That or a port of PM's Roy for vBrawl.
By the way KJP, your new username is affecting the way the threads are seen.
Quote from: [MLG]xX1337KingxXxJigglyxXxPuff7331Xx on November 11, 2014, 03:23:30 AM
I know nothing of Tofu Tohou. So I'll likely never make a PSA of any of those characters, unless I get into the series (which is unlikely).
I know you wont get into touhou, I actually dont expect nobody else to do it since I am the only one who is suposed ot make touhou hacks
Quote from: br3compactor on November 11, 2014, 03:28:45 AM
All I actually wanted to see was Crono from Chrono Trigger or Serge from Chrono Cross.
well, I re-touched chrono and akeno made a chrono PSA for my project sorta long ago, I know it wont be the same quality as something KJP would make, but I guess you can check it if you ask him for the files
Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 11, 2014, 03:27:21 AM
toho =/= touhou tho
toho is the compeny responsible of godzilla and the other kaijus o:
Oh. I forgot about that. I do remember I had Godzilla and Mothra planned, but I feel 20 options is enough for now.
Quote from: br3compactor on November 11, 2014, 03:28:45 AM
All I actually wanted to see was Crono from Chrono Trigger or Serge from Chrono Cross.
That or a port of PM's Roy for vBrawl.
I know nothing about the Chrono series. But I do plan on making a P:M Roy for vBrawl once P:M 3.5 comes out.
Quote from: br3compactor on November 11, 2014, 03:28:45 AM
By the way KJP, your new username is affecting the way the threads are seen.
Fixed. :>.>:
If you don't already know for those who have voted, you can pick up to 4 options.
Quote from: Scout on November 11, 2014, 03:46:19 AM
Not enough mountain dew.
(http://www.caffeineinformer.com/wp-content/caffeine/mountain-dew.jpg)
I voted for Sceptile, Swampert, Scizor, and Luigified Dark Pit. I'm really interested to see what you would do with Dark Pit.
Before I start looking into the things you asked me to, my votes in your poll go toward Little Mac and Meowth - both of whom should have been in Smash before Wii U/3DS. There are certain characters I've never understood the appeal of as playable characters. Looking at your poll and it's results, I don't understand how Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, and Deoxys have so many votes. Since it's Team Rocket's Meowth specifically, it opens the door to non-Pokemon moves and gadgets. That could be a lot of fun.
Here's the top 5 so far with 38 voters.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And here's the bottom 5.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Voting will end on next Monday (November 17th, 2014). The top 5 winners will be put on the poll to be voted for another week. Then the bottom 5 will be put on another poll the week after for another week.
Quote from: Riddler on November 12, 2014, 12:10:35 AMThere are certain characters I've never understood the appeal of as playable characters. Looking at your poll and it's results, I don't understand how Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, and Deoxys have so many votes.
Likely Hoenn Nostalgia. Also, not to mention, the Ruby/Sapphire remakes.
Quote from: xXKingxXxJigglyxXxPuffXx on November 12, 2014, 03:19:17 AM
Here's the top 5 so far with 38 voters.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And here's the bottom 5.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It seems I'd have to wait more.
I would LOVE a Smash 4 Mac done by someone with a name.
Same with a Pittoo PSA.
Have you played Uprising, Kingy?
Meowth has so much potential, I'm actually excited that it has a chance of becoming a thing.
Quote from: Segtendo on November 12, 2014, 04:14:40 AM
Have you played Uprising, Kingy?
As a matter of fact, he has. So don't worry, I'm sure he'll throw in references to the actual game and whatnot.
i would love to see an update on the Scizor psa but looks like i have to wait more.
seems like duck hunt will win i dont know why ppl want ssb4 movesets tbh smash 4 is out on 3ds and in less than 10 days on the wiiu i dont see how backporting a moveset is a good thing lol i would understand if it was a custom moveset totaly diferent but the exact same moveset i dont get it just pick up smash 4 and play it xD.
There's a few Smash 4 things that won't be possible to do in Brawl, so I'll need to make alternate moves.
Quote from: Riddler on November 12, 2014, 04:31:53 AM
Meowth has so much potential, I'm actually excited that it has a chance of becoming a thing.
this all the way <3
Ignore the feet and the lack of irises.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Don't worry. I'm not getting started on anything yet. I'm only testing things. Team Rocket's Meowth will go over Snake as a base. And for the moveset, I'm going to need a modeler to model a mechanical backpack with jets, a rocket blaster, a propeller, and an extending glove. I would also like Team Rocket's Balloon modeled as well.
For textures and materials, I'm going to need someone to edit Meowth's textures to suit a Brawl environment. I'm also going to someone to give Meowth moving Irises and PAT0 for the eyelids. I know how to do PAT0, but I need someone to edit the UVs, so I can give him something like Toon Link.
i dont know where you will find a modeler that will do all that lol everytime you waited for a modeler or rigger besides yourself you havent been too lucky.
if I was a better modeller than I am, I would have help you D:
since your work is all magic!
Seems like that single preview boosted Meowth up to 2nd place.
The current top 5 with 53 voters are the following.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: xXKingxXxJigglyxXxPuffXx on November 14, 2014, 01:11:26 AM
Ignore the feet and the lack of irises.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Don't worry. I'm not getting started on anything yet. I'm only testing things. Team Rocket's Meowth will go over Snake as a base. And for the moveset, I'm going to need a modeler to model a mechanical backpack with jets, a rocket blaster, a propeller, and an extending glove. I would also like Team Rocket's Balloon modeled as well.
For textures and materials, I'm going to need someone to edit Meowth's textures to suit a Brawl environment. I'm also going to someone to give Meowth moving Irises and PAT0 for the eyelids. I know how to do PAT0, but I need someone to edit the UVs, so I can give him something like Toon Link.
Meouth learned nightmare. Still looks good so far, love the plans you have with it.
Here's my current write up for Meowth's moveset.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Special Attributes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Standard Movements
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Standard Attacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Smash Attacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Air Attacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Throws
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Specials
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misc
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
Ever since I posted about Meowth using gadgets, I've been thinking about him over Snake. I just thought it might be too crazy to actually post. You read my mind, and you have my kudos.
Post Merge: November 15, 2014, 05:37:10 AM
And holy [censored] so many of these moves are exactly what I was thinking as well. Your down-smash creating a mine/pitfall is a perfect call back to the pitfalls Team Rocket constantly digs for Ash and crew, and the bomb barrage is exactly what I had in mind.
You don't need too much of a modeler for the balloon, I think, since it's just his head and his paw with a basket.
The most important attention to detail that you took note of was that TR's Meowth cannot use Pay-day. Good work.
I'd make Side-B "Bite" and have him lunge toward the enemy and bite them, similar to Diddy's kick.
so meowth would be kind of a "technician"?
ala bowser jr. ?
I cant wait for Meowth <3 everything planed for him is awesome
Quote from: Riddler on November 15, 2014, 05:25:05 AM
Ever since I posted about Meowth using gadgets, I've been thinking about him over Snake. I just thought it might be too crazy to actually post. You read my mind, and you have my kudos.
Great minds think alike. :P
Quote from: Riddler on November 15, 2014, 05:25:05 AMYou don't need too much of a modeler for the balloon, I think, since it's just his head and his paw with a basket.
I would rather have an authentic-looking model.
Quote from: Riddler on November 15, 2014, 05:25:05 AMI'd make Side-B "Bite" and have him lunge toward the enemy and bite them, similar to Diddy's kick.
I might consider replacing Side Tilt with Bite.
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on November 15, 2014, 09:10:57 AMso meowth would be kind of a "technician"?
ala bowser jr. ?
Yeah.
Quote from: pikazz on November 15, 2014, 10:21:44 AMI cant wait for Meowth <3 everything planed for him is awesome
Thanks.
Edit: Merging posts.
Oh yes. I forgot to mention.
Now that P:M 3.5 is out, I can now release my update to Solo Charizard. The said update is uploading right now. Hopefully, this update will resolve some issues people have had with the PSA in the past in terms of balance.
Though I will warn you that the zip is 52.7 MB, so this upload is going to take a while.
Here's a changelist.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Edit: The Solo Charizard Update has finished uploading. Go and download it again if you haven't already.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141)
Due to the Forum downtime, I'll be leaving the poll open for another week. The poll will now end on Monday December 1st, 2014.
Here's the current top 5 and bottom 5 with a staggering 58 voters.
Top 5
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Bottom 5
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Also, have a Beta Meowth Wait1 animation. Ignore the blinding magenta and lack of HipN movement. I only made this animation to test the bone structure. I won't make any other changes until I finalize the models and boneset, as I'm having someone model a few additional things for me.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Since there hasn't been much activity on the poll, I feel it would be a good time to end the said poll today, as opposed to Monday.
With a whopping 60 voters, the winner is Smash 4 Duck Hunt with 19 votes.
Here's the final Top 5.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Here's the final Bottom 5.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Here's the full results of the first poll.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
But the poll isn't over yet. The poll will now be updated to include the top 5 winners.
Edit: I forgot that Nanobuds released this recently. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207010 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207010)
I really like it and would like to add it to the official Solo Charizard, but I'm all out of slots. Which Misc slot should I replace for Solo Charizard?
Clone Charizard, Salamence Charizard, Shadow Charizard, Brawl Gold Charizard, or Gray Charizard?
finally after one hour I could finally vote!
also, was directed to post this here:
Pikamaxi - The Dream Knight PSA v0.7 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziyHANqzW0E#ws)
KJP is such a great coder oOo/
KJP Edit: Cleaned up your accidental double post. Stop acting up, Forums. >:c
Since T-Rex is not going to be done yet, I chose Sceptile.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 12, 2014, 08:38:35 PM
There's a few Smash 4 things that won't be possible to do in Brawl, so I'll need to make alternate moves.
If you´re talking about Duck hunt, its possible, if you use the proper character, if he goes over snake you can code his articles to act like the cans or the gunmen´s.
Snake is article-coding friendly. (in most cases)
But DuckHuntTrio is losing against dark pit so..nvm :V
Also ill show you previews of the stage soon, it looks way better than the previous model.
Quote from: Anivernage on November 28, 2014, 07:07:00 AM
If you´re talking about Duck hunt, its possible, if you use the proper character, if he goes over snake you can code his articles to act like the cans or the gunmen´s.
Snake is article-coding friendly. (in most cases)
Really? Could you elaborate on this? As I'm not sure how one could code Snake's articles to act like anything similar from Duck Hunt. The best I can do is put Duck Hunt over Link and edit his Gale Boomerang to act like Duck Hunt's Clay Throw Side Special.
Quote from: Anivernage on November 28, 2014, 07:07:00 AMBut DuckHuntTrio is losing against dark pit so..nvm :V
People seem to be really upset over Dark Pit virtually being a carbon copy of Pit (myself included), so I can understand why he's winning.
Quote from: Anivernage on November 28, 2014, 07:07:00 AMAlso ill show you previews of the stage soon, it looks way better than the previous model.
That's great. I can't wait to see what you have in store.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 28, 2014, 04:54:19 PM
Really? Could you elaborate on this? As I'm not sure how one could code Snake's articles to act like anything similar from Duck Hunt. The best I can do is put Duck Hunt over Link and edit his Gale Boomerang to act like Duck Hunt's Clay Throw Side Special.
Sure! but ill need to do even more testing, since i dont have my wii, and i cant test properly but with the previous experience i had with snake articles(like making them work like Sm4sh megaman, or creating goop for bowser jr) im pretty sure ill be able to recreate those articles.
Also if you make him over link, ill recommend using the arrow for the clay, i looked at project m toon link/inlks arrows, and i think they work better for that purpose
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 28, 2014, 04:54:19 PM
People seem to be really upset over Dark Pit virtually being a carbon copy of Pit (myself included), so I can understand why he's winning.
I know that feel, ill love to see a less clony version of pitoo, im really excited to see what moveset youll give him.
Ah, but the question is will you be decloning him from Pit's Smash 4 moveset, or Pit's Brawl moveset?
I'll be using Dark Pit's Smash 4 moveset as a base.
a Dark Pit that is not a clone? This is what I came for :^)))))
Welp. I'll have to wait for Meowth... lol.
Still interested for what you have in store for Dark Pit, though.
May I ask how to use other Charizard models with your Solo Charizard PSA?
You said how to add the bones, but nothing else.
That's all you need to do. ._.
Unless you want to use 3 different Charizard models in one. In that case, you'd need to do more work. I didn't include a tutorial for that because I feel people would mess up and run into issues, but I guess I can make one now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 30, 2014, 02:29:03 AM
That's all you need to do. ._.
Unless you want to use 3 different Charizard models in one. In that case, you'd need to do more work. I didn't include a tutorial for that because I feel people would mess up and run into issues, but I guess I can make one now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It seems I'll never be able to use custom models.
It requires 3DS Max, and I cannot make it work in my computer.
That, or I'm not a 3DS friendly user.
There's just a week left until the new poll closes. So get your votes in if you haven't already.
The #1 spot is currently a tie between Luigified Dark Pit and Smash 4 Duck Hunt, each with 5 votes.
Voting ends tomorrow, so get your votes in before it's too late.
Edit: The current #1 spot is a tie between Dark Pit and Team Rocket's Meotwth, each with 10 votes.
Also, another announcement. As you've may have heard, EternalYoshi is quitting the Brawl modding scene and has left his unreleased stuff for those who want to finish them. If no one else has already picked it up, I might pick up either his Gray Fox or his Simon Belmont to finish in the future (after Raptor and the winner of this poll of course).
i saw that :( that was a bit disappointing, but it happens... and yeah, i'm glad he released what he was working on
Simon Belmont would be awesome <.<
I was going to end the poll now, but I have to go do laundry. So voting will end when I get back. So get your votes in before it's too late.
Now that I'm back from laundry, the poll has now ended.
The winner of the poll out of 45 total voters is Team Rocket's Meowth with 12 votes.
Here's the detailed results of the poll.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Edit: The new poll will last for one week, just like the previous poll. The new poll will end on December 11th, 2014.
And....
What about the wisp PSA? Is he out of energy or something?
I even had a victory theme for him.
I've been meaning to share these, but I was just a bit "busy" (more like too lazy. Fight me. >:v).
Have some lovely concept sketches for Team Rocket's Meowth made by my good friend, Marioking64DS (the Waluigi PSA head honcho).
Concept 1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Concept 2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Concept 3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Concept 4
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Concept 5
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Concept 6
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Concept Waa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
All that's left to this concept is the rocket launcher and the side jets. Though it might be a while, as MK64DS is a very busy man.
Quote from: Scout on December 08, 2014, 12:51:58 AMAnd....
What about the wisp PSA? Is he out of energy or something?
I even had a victory theme for him.
I believe I was still waiting on feedback for Wisp.
Im loving those concepts, im interested in how this moveset turns out.
Btw...Sorry for the delay...
Old Stuff :V
Quote from: Anivernage on July 20, 2014, 10:10:22 PM
Well....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
New Stuff!Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
For a stage, 5,021 polys is just fine. Some Brawl stages go even higher than 12,000 polys. I think some go even higher than that. Someone with more knowledge on stages would know better than I would though, so ask them about a good range of polys you should stick to.
Everything looks great so far. But if you want to optimize stuff, you could start by making any holes into flat areas with transparent textures.
Thanks a lot for keeping this up.
Quote from: Anivernage on December 09, 2014, 04:30:56 AM
Im loving those concepts, im interested in how this moveset turns out.
Btw...Sorry for the delay...
Old Stuff :VNew Stuff!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That looks really great! Looking forward to see this in game... with Raptor!
The final poll ends tomorrow, so get your votes in before it's too late.
The current #1 spot in the poll so far is Zoroark with 8 votes.
Glad Meowth won. Model and wait animation were fantastic.
Voted Xenomorph.
Voted T-Rex
Honestly, I'm surprised at the number of votes Escargoon got. I wasn't expecting this much... lol.
The final poll has finally come to an end.
From 45 voters, the winner Zoroark with 11 votes.
Here are the results of the poll.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Now that voting is finally over, these are the characters I will be working on.
-Raptor.
-Wisp Revamp.
-Team Rocket's Meowth.
-Zoroark Revamp.
Excellent! Looking forward to Meowth, especially. Heard he was planned for Smash for a while. (rumours only)
Oww, T-Rex lost again?
This year was definately, not for me.
Doing some model stuff for Zoroark. And I have a question
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://pldh.net/dex/height/giant# (http://pldh.net/dex/height/giant#)
Get a load of this KJP. Set the slider to around 5.9 or so and click view for Suicune. Height refers to overall body length, for quadruped or limbless Pokmon.
Ah. I never knew that. That's gonna be really helpful. Thanks, Velen.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 12, 2014, 11:01:30 PM
Doing some model stuff for Zoroark. And I have a question
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Are you going to make him transform in the 3 Legendary felines?
Or just Suicune?
Zoroark will have the option to shift into either of the 3 Beasts.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 13, 2014, 01:07:58 AM
Zoroark will have the option to shift into either of the 3 Beasts.
Then T-Rex will be (again) my 2nd most wanted character.
Now I'm waiting for Zoroark.
Will you accept testers? Like with Charizard?
Yes, but it's gonna be a while before I accept testers, as I've barely started working on the model stuff.
your lucky the pokemon models are such low filesize.
I'm quite surprised as well. All 4 files are a little over half a megabyte each. But that might change when I merge the models into one. Currently, the 4 files combined are a little under 3 megabytes.
But unfortunately, I'm having problems with Raikou's model. I already made a help thread, so I won't state the issue again here. The other 3 models work just fine.
In the meantime, have an image of the working model sizes with a Link for scale.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Personally, I think the size is perfect. Who is Zoroark going over? I really like the idea so far.
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on December 13, 2014, 05:57:35 PM
Who is Zoroark going over?
He's standing next to Zoroark.
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on December 13, 2014, 05:57:35 PM
Personally, I think the size is perfect. Who is Zoroark going over? I really like the idea so far.
I feel I might also put Zoroark over Link solely for the large file size and Action Overide stuff.
Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on December 13, 2014, 06:02:35 PMHe's standing next to Zoroark.
:V Cheeky [censored] m8. >:c
Oh, my bad. I thought Link was just used as a size comparison between the Pokemon.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 13, 2014, 06:18:53 PM
... over Link solely for the large file size
Why Link?
Does he have a lot of space in filesize?
You used Link to make your Charizard because of that... I believe.
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on December 13, 2014, 07:24:11 PM
Oh, my bad. I thought Link was just used as a size comparison between the Pokemon.
He was. :P
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on December 13, 2014, 07:29:50 PMWhy Link?
Does he have a lot of space in filesize?
You used Link to make your Charizard because of that... I believe.
Link's max PSA file size is about 525KB, has Action Override Entry, Action Override Exit, two Projectiles, and has a BrawlEx rel. The only issue Link has is that he has a low number of Actions.
Pit is similar as well. Pit's max PSA file size is 525 KB, has Action Override Entry, a Projectile, a good amount of Actions, and has a BrawlEx rel. The only issue Pit has is that he doesn't have Action Override Exit.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 13, 2014, 07:40:00 PM
He was. :P
Link's max PSA file size is about 525KB, has Action Override Entry, Action Override Exit, two Projectiles, and has a BrawlEx rel. The only issue Link has is that he has a low number of Actions.
Pit is similar as well. Pit's max PSA file size is 525 KB, has Action Override Entry, a Projectile, a good amount of Actions, and has a BrawlEx rel. The only issue Pit has is that he doesn't have Action Override Exit.
So both Link and Pit are good options if we want to make transforming characters.
Not a Zelda/Sheik or Samus/ZSS like PSA, but something like that.
If you want a pseudo transformation PSA with model changers, then I would suggest you go with Link or Toon Link, as you're going to need the Action Override Exits.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 13, 2014, 09:32:11 PM
If you want a pseudo transformation PSA with model changers, then I would suggest you go with Link or Toon Link, as you're going to need the Action Override Exits.
What would happen if you DON'T have that action?
You won't be able to use Model Changers throughout all the needed Actions.
size seems good even when i know pokemons have low filesize unless you rigg all the dogs on the same skeleton doing animations for all 3 plus zoroark the motion size will go trough the roof.
What I'll do is have two different versions of the model. Only Zoroark for animation and the merge for the actual stuff.
Quote from: Carnage on December 14, 2014, 09:14:46 AM
size seems good even when i know pokemons have low filesize unless you rigg all the dogs on the same skeleton doing animations for all 3 plus zoroark the motion size will go trough the roof.
Dogs? I thought Entei was a Lion and Raikou was a Sabertooth Tiger (cats).
Just call them "The Legendary Beasts". It makes things a lot easier.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on December 14, 2014, 04:52:30 PM
Dogs? I thought Entei was a Lion and Raikou was a Sabertooth Tiger (cats).
dogs cats beasts name them what you fell like naming.
A bit of an announcement. Based on the wishes of a modder who stopped working on a PSA of theirs a long time ago, I decided to take up on his PSA.
Based on how much people would want such a PSA, I might make a PSA of the character Misery (http://onechanbara.wikia.com/wiki/Misery) from the game
Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers for the user JCentavo. It's a bit of an out there obscure game, which might give this PSA a bit of chance to shine.
I'll be putting her in a future poll for if/when Raptor, Wisp, Zoroark, and Team Rocket's Meowth are finished, depending on how much support and interest the idea gets.
To make things easier for users who don't know if they want to support the idea or not, here's the planned moveset I have for her.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Special Attributes-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Standard Attacks-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Smash Attacks-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Air Attacks-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Throws-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Specials-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
there's no "never heard of it" option
Quote from: justadood on December 16, 2014, 04:45:19 AM
there's no "never heard of it" option
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OneChanbara:_Bikini_Zombie_Slayers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OneChanbara:_Bikini_Zombie_Slayers)
I remember using a BETA of that PSA. It was... weird. But well, I'd like to see how it'll come up with you working on it.
Quote from: Carnage on December 14, 2014, 06:06:44 PM
dogs cats beasts name them what you fell like naming.
Pokémon :v
Btw i love obscure games so i support this moveset, sounds interesting.
Kinda Off-topic but.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Since this poll is just a quick poll, I'll leave it open until tomorrow.
Quote from: Anivernage on December 16, 2014, 09:53:02 PMI almost finish the stage, but im not so good at texturing so well have to find out someone who knows a lot about texturing.
Alright. Good luck with finding someone to texture the stage.
Quote from: Anivernage on December 16, 2014, 09:53:02 PMAs for the jungle, im working on it so it looks like the n64 one (higher poly of course)
If youll like to add something else to the stage let me know ;D
Could I see what everything looks like so far?
Quote from: Anivernage on December 16, 2014, 09:53:02 PMAlso im working on the dhd articles too, i hope they work as im expecting.
The coding, right?
Quote from: Anivernage on December 16, 2014, 09:53:02 PMAlso2 yep ill fix the jaw bone. (Those pokemans models are too glitchy :v)
Lol. Thanks.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 16, 2014, 10:23:24 PM
Alright. Good luck with finding someone to texture the stage.
:'v this will take some....some time
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 16, 2014, 10:23:24 PM
Could I see what everything looks like so far?
Sure once i make some touch-ups to the jungle ill post a pic
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 16, 2014, 10:23:24 PM
The coding, right?
Yep, just the article coding. the rest is up to you :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 16, 2014, 10:23:24 PM
Lol. Thanks.
Raikou is fixed. in the other thread i explained the issues and theres the DL
Look who finally has a Side Taunt now. :V
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Holy crap, I love the leg/foot movement in that taunt.
Thanks. I wanted to get an in-game preview with GFX and stuff, but my computer just isn't powerful enough. :c
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 18, 2014, 09:09:56 PM
Look who finally has a Side Taunt now. :V
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
So, you're continuing it finally? Good to know. I have a question. Will you use anything out of Jurassic Park Warpath? Like recolors, attacks or just win animation? If you don't know what it is - its Tekken, but with dinosaurs that have incorrect size.
He knows what the game is. He's requested a stage from that game.
Quote from: BaganSmashBros on December 19, 2014, 03:05:40 AM
So, you're continuing it finally? Good to know. I have a question. Will you use anything out of Jurassic Park Warpath? Like recolors, attacks or just win animation? If you don't know what it is - its Tekken, but with dinosaurs that have incorrect size.
I'd love to get someone to make the Warpath recolors. But the only current thing from Warpath is Raptor's Down Air. But I might change Raptor's Neutral Air from a generic sex kick to another move from Warpath. I'll make a poll for it tomorrow after I make a concept animation.
Quote from: Segtendo on December 19, 2014, 03:24:38 AM
He knows what the game is. He's requested a stage from that game.
Also this. :p
The previous poll has now ended.
With 5 neutral votes, 10 negative votes, and 12 positive votes out of 27 total voters, Misery will be put into the future PSA plans.
Now, for the new poll. I've wanted a little more Warpath in Raptor's moveset, but the current Neutral Air is already a solid move. So I'll put Neutral Air's fate into the follower's hands via poll.
Here's the old Neutral Air. It's a standard sex-kick attack that starts out strong and lasts long, but gets weaker as the attack progresses.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Here's the new Neutral Air concept. It's the double kick attack from Warpath. Its feature would be similar to that of Captain Falcon's Neutral Air.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hm, i would keep the Neutral air the way it is, This is a lot more simple, and with some animation tweakeing (more or less angling the legs downard slightly more) it could make a good Down-air. (unless an animation has already been made for that)
Raptor already has a solid Down Air.
The double kick animation needs refinement, his torso shouldn't be swiveling that much he he performs it, even if it's based on something from Warpath.
I wanted the poses to be a bit more dynamic, but if the double kick wins the poll, then I'll make it a bit less exaggerated.
Edit (Post Merge): By the looks of it, the new Neutral Air is winning, but I'd like to get more voters for a more accurate vote on the matter.
But in the meantime, I'll go ahead and patch up the new animation. I could possibly stream tomorrow.
Alright. Who's up for a stream in a few hours or so?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 23, 2014, 04:34:12 PM
Alright. Who's up for a stream in a few hours or so?
Anything so I can avoid coding Ganon :V
I never said that V:
Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on December 23, 2014, 04:36:41 PM
Anything so I can avoid coding Ganon :V
Okay. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
If more people show interest in a stream, then I'll stream in about three hours.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 23, 2014, 05:39:13 PM
Okay. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
If more people show interest in a stream, then I'll stream in about three hours.
I would love to watch o: but not sure if I will be able to watch it
Quote from: pikazz on December 23, 2014, 07:31:00 PM
I would love to watch o: but not sure if I will be able to watch it
That makes two people.
If anyone else shows interest, then I'll stream in half an hour.
Quote from: pikazz on December 23, 2014, 07:31:00 PM
I would love to watch o: but not sure if I will be able to watch it
Same here.
Maybe I should move my stream to next week, as I feel it's not a very good idea to stream so close to Christmas. :x
Would that be better for those who wouldn't be able to make it today?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 23, 2014, 08:22:58 PM
Maybe I should move my stream to next week, as I feel it's not a very good idea to stream so close to Christmas. :x
Would that be better for those who wouldn't be able to make it today?
As long as it isn't on Wednesday/Thursday.
I cant sadly between Christmas and new year since I am away D:
If it was on Joinme, I would've watched since I have it on phone... But otherwise I can't...
How does Monday January 5th, 2015 sound?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 23, 2014, 11:09:14 PM
How does Monday December 5th, 2015 sound?
See you next year.
I saw that edit u cheeky [censored] :V
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 23, 2014, 11:09:14 PM
How does Monday January 5th, 2015 sound?
Until next year, this is amoï.
[censored]. I did a typo. I meant it to be January, rather than December. :x
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 24, 2014, 12:44:27 AM
[censored]. I did a typo. I meant it to be January, rather than December. :x
This is amoï... again.
But this time, next month :p
Hey, I have a question about your Silver PSA.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 28, 2014, 12:10:21 AM
Which is?
Is it possible to use other Sonic models with it?
You know, I have Silver over Falco in my pack, but the model I use doesn't have a ball.
I asked because the moves are quite the same as the Diddy version.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on December 28, 2014, 12:13:30 AM
Is it possible to use other Sonic models with it?
You know, I have Silver over Falco in my pack, but the model I use doesn't have a ball.
I asked because the moves are quite the same as the Diddy version.
You should be able to, as there were no bone alterations made to it.
But why would you want such a poorly done PSA in the first place?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 28, 2014, 12:20:06 AM
You should be able to, as there were no bone alterations made to it.
But why would you want such a poorly done PSA in the first place?
That PSA is the best Silver PSA (and actually the only one I've found) in the Vault.
And I want Silver in my pack as well.
And it is well done.
I'll probably use it until the version of Leon Exodio comes out.
I'm loving Raptors new D-air! Once you smooth the animation out it's gonna make him feel so much more smooth to play as (I really said smooth twice <..<) His taunt also looks great! I'm very happy to see progress is happening with him. I have been idle for quite a while but always lurking :P Oh, and happy new year!
It's actually Neutral Air, not Down Air. But the votes are close to each other, that I'm gonna need more votes to set this in stone.
But I have an idea. That said Idea would be having both. Tap A for the new Neutral Air and hold A for the old Neutral Air. Does that sound like a better idea? Or should I just stick with one?
IMO just one.
Thanks to Anivernage, Raikou's working.
Here's an updated view of the model scales in comparison to Link.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 31, 2014, 05:11:21 PM
It's actually Neutral Air, not Down Air. But the votes are close to each other, that I'm gonna need more votes to set this in stone.
But I have an idea. That said Idea would be having both. Tap A for the new Neutral Air and hold A for the old Neutral Air. Does that sound like a better idea? Or should I just stick with one?
Whoops, my mistake.
In my opinion, just stick with one.
KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream (http://www.livestream.com/KJPStream)
I'm streaming, m8s!
Edit: [censored]. The lights just flickered. I should shut down now... But I will stream later today.
Edit 2 (Post merge): Alright...
The poll for Raptor's Neutral Air has finally come to a close. Raptor will take up the new Warpath-inspired Neutral Air.
But.
I'll make a second version with the old Neutral Air for those who voted to keep the old Neutral Air.
I apologize for not resuming the New Year's stream like I said, but I'll be sure to start streaming tomorrow!
Alright. Who's ready for a stream soon? I said I'd stream on the 5th. And today is the 5th. :v
Edit: Like it or not, my stream's up once more. I'll wait a few minutes before I get started on anything.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 05, 2015, 07:02:17 PM
Alright. Who's ready for a stream soon? .
Me :v
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 05, 2015, 07:02:17 PM
Edit: Like it or not, my stream's up once more.
gr8 m8!
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 31, 2014, 05:11:21 PM
It's actually Neutral Air, not Down Air. But the votes are close to each other, that I'm gonna need more votes to set this in stone.
But I have an idea. That said Idea would be having both. Tap A for the new Neutral Air and hold A for the old Neutral Air. Does that sound like a better idea? Or should I just stick with one?
i like that idea. or maybe use it in another attack, maybe as a ledge recovery.
The stream's over for now. I may stream sometime later this week or sometime next week.
That is if more people intend to join next time.
I missed the live stream D; Damnit
What about including the Armored Charizard as an extra?
So people add it if they want (obviously most people will :P ).
Solo Charizard is all maxed out. All 10 costume slots were taken up. Not to mention, I'll have to do work to get the armor is fit onto the two Megas.
But I can make it and add it for people to replace at their will.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 06, 2015, 06:50:09 PM
Solo Charizard is all maxed out. All 10 costume slots were taken up. Not to mention, I'll have to do work to get the armor is fit onto the two Megas.
But I can make it and add it for people to replace at their will.
I was refering to that.
PSA-related, but not related to the 3 PSAs I'm currently working on.
I would like to place Xenomorph on high priority after Raptor, Wisp, and Zoroark. So I did some experimenting sizes with my most recent model rig.
This is the current size with Samus, Ganondorf, and Bowser to scale.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 08, 2015, 09:15:55 PM
PSA-related, but not related to the 3 PSAs I'm currently working on.
I would like to place Xenomorph on high priority after Raptor, Wisp, and Zoroark. So I did some experimenting sizes with my most recent model rig.
This is the current size with Samus, Ganondorf, and Bowser to scale.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I look forward to that Xenomorph. I also told my followers asking me about MY Alien to follow you.
I saw your message in your thread recently, Tabuu. :P
I feel you'll do a better job. :P
After a bit of troubleshooting, I've managed to get a spec map working on Xenomorph.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Edit: After some testing, I got both Spec and Ref working. I made a gif to show it off.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm highly considering adding Xenomorph to my current projects, alongside Raptor, Wisp, Team Rocket's Meowth, and Zoroark.
Cool!
I could never figure out specilar mapping. :P
Hm, Xenomortph as a character? I like this idea; especially when fighting Samus. It's like Ridley scott got mad and decided to attack Videogame's Ripley.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 10, 2015, 08:03:23 PM
After a bit of troubleshooting, I've managed to get a spec map working on Xenomorph.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Edit: After some testing, I got both Spec and Ref working. I made a gif to show it off.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm highly considering adding Xenomorph to my current projects, alongside Raptor, Wisp, Team Rocket's Meowth, and Zoroark.
Hur dur too big...wait, wrong guy...
Im not sure a generic mook-level creature can be given a full moveset, but you did that with Raptor, so, i can't wait for both to be done.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 10, 2015, 10:22:24 PMCool!
I could never figure out specilar mapping. :P
It's really easy when you learn it.
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 11, 2015, 03:20:47 AM
Hm, Xenomortph as a character? I like this idea; especially when fighting Samus. It's like Ridley scott got mad and decided to attack Videogame's Ripley.
That's one reason I want to make a Xenomorph PSA, as the Metroid franchise takes heavy inspiration from the Alien(s) franchise.
Quote from: Ridley on January 11, 2015, 03:52:12 AM
Hur dur too big...wait, wrong guy...
:V
Quote from: Ridley on January 11, 2015, 03:52:12 AMIm not sure a generic mook-level creature can be given a full moveset, but you did that with Raptor, so, i can't wait for both to be done.
I already have a planned Xenomorph moveset.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 10, 2015, 08:03:23 PM
After a bit of troubleshooting, I've managed to get a spec map working on Xenomorph.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Edit: After some testing, I got both Spec and Ref working. I made a gif to show it off.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm highly considering adding Xenomorph to my current projects, alongside Raptor, Wisp, Team Rocket's Meowth, and Zoroark.
Oh. My. Gawd. Yes, all of my yes! Ever since the first mention of Xeno in brawl I have been waiting, lurking...hoping for this day. I feel like it's christmas all over again :D
Oh, by the way. The Idle pose seen in my previews is outdated.
Here's a progress gif of the current idle animation.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Rig looks great, and I love the tail animation most of all.
So who's in the mood for some streaming?
I'd like to give a new streaming host a try.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 11, 2015, 08:26:42 PM
Oh, by the way. The Idle pose seen in my previews is outdated.
Here's a progress gif of the current idle animation.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wow! That looks really good! I love how much movement is in the tail. :D
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 11, 2015, 09:18:33 PM
So who's in the mood for some streaming?
I'd like to give a new streaming host a try.
Me :v
Alright. That's one person.
If at least 2 or more people show interest, then I'll host a stream.
Edit: I'll start a stream in about 4 hours, as that's when most people get out of school for the day.
Also, have a work in progress Wait2 for Xenomorph. I need to do a little more work near the middle to end points.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm testing a new stream.
https://picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=KingJigglypuff
Feel free to join, m8s.
Nice stuff, I gotta say. Animations smooth and attacks cool. Model looks great, etc.
But [censored] me, it's the last time I join a stream other than Pervy's. :P
And after testing for an hour or so, it appears this is much better than Livestream by a lot. I'll be sure to use this from now on. [note]If only I had a better computer + Internet. ;-;[/note]
The stream's over for now. And like always, I may stream later this week or sometime next week.
It's been a little over a week, better give an update. <:v
Xenomorph's Attack11 was recently done (Though I may patch it up later).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I plan on doing up the rest of the Jab. Maybe I could stream? <:v
Edit: I could also start on the Xenomorph recolors. But before I do, should the colors be subtle, full color, or a mix?
Subtle would be like vBrawl Charizard/Sonic.
Full color would be like the Red Xenomorph in the Dark Horse comics. http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Xenomorph (http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Xenomorph)
Edit 2: CSP Poses. Pick one. :V
Option 1:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Option 1 Reference Image:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Option 2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Option 2 Reference Image:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
first one seems more fitting IMO, since you can see him better, whereas the second one hides a lot of detail behind the tail
I prefer Option 1 too.
I dont really have an opinion here cos I make my own renders anyway lol
Quote from: Gamidame_K on January 23, 2015, 03:24:23 AM
I dont really have an opinion here cos I make my own renders anyway lol
Same here.
Made a poll in the meantime.
Option 1 doesn't get my vote because Xeno's color seems to blend in with itself. When I first saw it, I thought it was a jumbled mess before I looked again and realized it was a tail lol.
Option 2 suffers from the same problem.
I'd suggest something like this (NOTE: It's not a full body shot, but the general idea is what I want to show):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Maybe have the tail wrapped around it's legs angled upwards and the arms held up (going from what the image has)
If not, then I'd suggest do something with the color. Maybe make it a bit more... black? idk, man.
The pose needs to fit a vertical angle. Your suggestion fits a more horizontal angle.
Though the obscurities are likely due to how dark the textures are.
Edit: But something I could do is make two more options in which the tail isn't obscuring the views.
Edit 2: Made two more options without the tail obscuring the view.
Option 1 without tail obscuring:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Option 2 without tail obscuring:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'll be adding these two to the poll, while resetting the poll.
I liked option one before the edit personally, but that is of course personal opinion :)
Also about colors. I think there are enough "canon" if you care about that, color varieties in the franchise to do full colors. So many Alien games and Alien color variations.
Also, AVP Evolution has a lot of nice fighting attacks for Aliens if you are looking for inspiration ^^
This is what I meant with "Full Color vs Subtle Color"
Full Red Example (50% opacity):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Subtle Red Example (15% opacity):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
But what I plan on doing is a middle-ground between the two, because the Full Red example looks like your standard mediocre and over the top recolor, while the Subtle Red example feels lacking.
Edit: Here's my middle-ground idea
32% opacity:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Edit 2: Here's what the 32% opacity option looks like in game.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
undoubtly 32%; thats more bruhlstyeld
Oh. Oh yeah, go with your 32% for sure. That looks great!
More recolors. All at 32% opacity.
Blue
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Green
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Purple
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Gold
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Thoughts?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 24, 2015, 02:16:02 AM
Thoughts?
I want a purple one :V
And not because of Roidley V:
The purple one makes me thing he has an eye.
am I crazy for thinking that a white recolor with red teeth would be a good idea?
While red teeth wouldn't be a good idea, a white recolor is however. :v
32% opacity.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
50% opacity.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
75% opacity.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I personally like the 50% opacity white option the best, as it's not too bright, yet not too dark.
Edit: Made edits to the Purple recolor to match Ridley's color a bit better.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Edit 2: Made the green recolor a bit darker by reducing the opacity to 27%
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 24, 2015, 03:46:01 AM
32% opacity.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
^This one is the best.
I like both the 50% and the 75% on the albino one.
Hey.
Guess what?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Holy [censored]. I didn't notice I had 420 pages...
Super Weed Brothers - Deluxe Weed Edition (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHwyca7gu7E#ws)
Joking aside, here's the finalized product of Xenomorph's trophy after a day or two of editing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
trophies are harder than what people thinks, specially because of the size issues
btw, how do you edit the trophy's text?
I made a tutorial on how to make a custom trophy, so you should be able to find what you need in there.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=72903 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=72903)
That looks incredible!
I've been wanting to do these things with Raptor's model for a while now...
I finally got to fixing Raptor's shader problem with its tail and arms, alongside adding a subtle spec map to its body.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I applied the same reflective material that Xenomorph uses to Raptor's claws.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And finally...Raptor has Final Smash eyes (I've still gotta adjust the opacity of the red to make it more subtle).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
A preview video will be up shortly showcasing the most recent Raptor stuff.
This is too much. I want this dinosaur in my Brawl now... More than ever.
If/When I manage to apply the model, material, and shader edits to the recolors, Rappy alt, and Talon alt, then I might consider releasing my current Raptor stuff.
But for now, here's a preview video of the current Raptor.
http://youtu.be/SrGtNe9hfYM (http://youtu.be/SrGtNe9hfYM)
Watch it...and expand to feature length...
List of things since the last preview video.
-Spec map applied to skin.
-Reflective Spec map applied to claws.
-Final Smash eyes implemented (not shown in video).
-Hitbox edits to every attack to fit with the increased model size.
-On Hit Cancel mechanic has been buffed.
-Revamped Side Tilt.
-New Neutral Air.
-New Entry.
-60 FPS Recorded Emulation with minimal stuttering.
Well now... Guess we can say that this is...
[spoiler](http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/659/526/2da.jpg)
You Should Know That a Wisp Can't be Cut [Eldiran's Wisp Revamp Preview] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIAY9vpfSn4#)
Have you ever slashed a soul Wisp to ribbons? :V
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 13, 2015, 08:00:20 PM
You Should Know That a Wisp Can't be Cut [Eldiran's Wisp Revamp Preview] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIAY9vpfSn4#)
Have you ever slashed a soul Wisp to ribbons? :V
I'd like to, now. :V
Guys. I did it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
So much awesome in this thread! I'm so happy to see that wisp is getting some love. Always thought it was such a very interesting character and now with the changes I see it is better than ever. That turok rawr pose is mega-awesome!
It's my own Original Character™. :V
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
dat tail though ...
cool little detail non the less :P
Wow dude, i havent no idea that you was working in the xeno psa, i was seeing the animations and looks awesome, specially the tail i love it, there is a lot of movenents by the game Aliens Colonial marines that you can use for the grabs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iW9uAHRboo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iW9uAHRboo)
and other thing dude, i need codes to make it work your solo charizard PSA?
Thks!!
I tend to stay away from A:CM, but I appreciate your interest.
As for Solo Charizard, the codes needed are in the respective Readme txt files.
Hi KingJigglypuff. I tested your Solo Charizard over Link and its amazing! And I know that you know theres a glitch that you can play as Mega Charizard Y in Training Mode and Subspace by just startig the match. Anyway when using the .rel in the package, is it PAL or NTSC-US? Because I edited a PAL marth.rel and putted Links ID(I know how to make .rels, ported over other characters) and it frozed but when using without the .rel it wont freeze. And heres comes the glitches I founded WHEN not using the .rel, playing on Brawl and Training Mode (Im a PAL user by the way):
When playing Charizard in Brawl mode, everything is normal no freeze entry or result just when using the Final Smash on ground and it doesnt work but it does work when using it in the air. When Charizard double jumps, the jumps seems to be Mega Charizards X jumps. And using the FS in air, trying to turn Mega wont work.
Im a Riivolution user so codes doesn't work on me(The code Link has Charizard IC-Constant would maybe fix the problems but I cant use GeckoOS with SSBB)
So yeah thats my problem then. I need to get the code "File Replacment" to work on my Wii version 4.3 but it only works for older Wii like 4.1 or 4.2.
Oh well sorry for the "long" message about Charizard. Your PSA are AWESOME :3
Quote from: TheBlueBlur on February 23, 2015, 02:15:02 PM
Hi KingJigglypuff. I tested your Solo Charizard over Link and its amazing!
Thanks.
Quote from: TheBlueBlur on February 23, 2015, 02:15:02 PMAnd I know that you know theres a glitch that you can play as Mega Charizard Y in Training Mode and Subspace by just startig the match.
The Training Mode thing has been fixed. But Mega Charizard Y still starts in SubSpace.
Quote from: TheBlueBlur on February 23, 2015, 02:15:02 PM
Hi KingJigglypuff. I tested your Solo Charizard over Link and its amazing! And I know that you know theres a glitch that you can play as Mega Charizard Y in Training Mode and Subspace by just startig the match. Anyway when using the .rel in the package, is it PAL or NTSC-US?
There's a NTSC rel and a PAL rel in the newest version.
Quote from: TheBlueBlur on February 23, 2015, 02:15:02 PMBecause I edited a PAL marth.rel and putted Links ID(I know how to make .rels, ported over other characters) and it frozed but when using without the .rel it wont freeze. And heres comes the glitches I founded WHEN not using the .rel, playing on Brawl and Training Mode (Im a PAL user by the way):
Use the included rel for the PAL version.
Quote from: TheBlueBlur on February 23, 2015, 02:15:02 PM
Hi KingJigglypuff. I tested your Solo Charizard over Link and its amazing! And I know that you know theres a glitch that you can play as Mega Charizard Y in Training Mode and Subspace by just startig the match. Anyway when using the .rel in the package, is it PAL or NTSC-US? Because I edited a PAL marth.rel and putted Links ID(I know how to make .rels, ported over other characters) and it frozed but when using without the .rel it wont freeze. And heres comes the glitches I founded WHEN not using the .rel, playing on Brawl and Training Mode (Im a PAL user by the way):
When playing Charizard in Brawl mode, everything is normal no freeze entry or result just when using the Final Smash on ground and it doesnt work but it does work when using it in the air.
That's likely due to the fact you're not using the included rel, as I have added Sub Actions. You need the new .rel for the new Sub Actions to work.
Quote from: TheBlueBlur on February 23, 2015, 02:15:02 PMWhen Charizard double jumps, the jumps seems to be Mega Charizards X jumps.
You need the IC Constant code that's included in the Readme. txt. But since I have my folder open, here are the two PAL codes for the PAL version of Solo Charizard.
Link has Charizard's IC [PAL]
C2853D88 00000003
2C040002 40820008
3880001D 1C040038
60000000 00000000
Link has Charizard's Soundbank [PAL]
04AD4808 00000024
Quote from: TheBlueBlur on February 23, 2015, 02:15:02 PMtrying to turn Mega wont work.
If you're having difficulty activating Mega Evolution, use the B Version, as you only need to press B when the Mega Evolution requirement is met.
Quote from: TheBlueBlur on February 23, 2015, 02:15:02 PMIm a Riivolution user so codes doesn't work on me(The code Link has Charizard IC-Constant would maybe fix the problems but I cant use GeckoOS with SSBB)
Here's a Riivolution edit that allows you to use Gecko codes (with the exception of the File Patch code)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16990 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16990)
I feel most of your problems should be resolved if you download the most recent update.
Quote from: TheBlueBlur on February 23, 2015, 02:15:02 PMOh well sorry for the "long" message about Charizard.
It's perfectly fine.
Quote from: TheBlueBlur on February 23, 2015, 02:15:02 PMYour PSA are AWESOME :3
Thanks again.
Thanks for all the info about Charizard and I did used the new one but the "Riivolution for Gecko user" didn't work for me. I think its USA/Canada user but I manage to edit the .xml file to work on PAL Wii. Character replacments,music,stages, everything works except the codes. In the Readme.txt it says: "put the .gct file inside of pf folder" I did that with the codes you gave me and it didn't load the codes.. But the codes do work when booting Gecko OS. Oh well, wish I had a Wii U with SSB4...(Must.Have.It.Now... But my parents wont let me have them)
How may of you would watch if I streamed within the hour?
I'd defenitely watch my friend.
Alright. I'll consider streaming if a few more people show interest (and after I think of something to stream).
I totally forgot the hack you're making now.
Is the streaming going to be about the Xenomorph or about Raptor?
Likely Raptor, as I would really like to get Raptor done.
I'm interest.
Im interested aswell :)
That makes four people. I'll go ahead and boot up the stream then. I'll wait a few minutes before I start on stuff.
https://picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=KingJigglypuff
Edit: I think it would be best for me to just schedule a stream to next Friday. The stream's over for now. But you didn't miss anything, because I barely got anything done. :c
I actually don't know what's going on, really...I want to work on stuff, yet I don't. :c
I said I would stream today, but I don't know what to really do...
As for updates, there's nothing, really. Except I made a thread on SmashBoards and made a video showing Solo Charizard in Project M.
http://smashboards.com/threads/kingjigglypuffs-project-m-throne-room.393855 (http://smashboards.com/threads/kingjigglypuffs-project-m-throne-room.393855)
Solo Charizard Project M Showcase (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDNkTCfe8C8#)
Hey, uh, bit of an out-there question, but...
Does your Charizard hack work over Charizard? PM3.5, specifically?
Quote from: Shiruzarto on March 07, 2015, 06:19:11 PM
Hey, uh, bit of an out-there question, but...
Does your Charizard hack work over Charizard? PM3.5, specifically?
No, it was ported over Link due to filesize and whatmore.
Unless you modify it, the Official Project M can't handle BrawlEx. So you need to replace Link when trying this Charizard in Project M.
So yeah, you'll have both this Charizard and the other Charizard together.
Look what StarWaffle's making for me. \o0o/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 10, 2015, 08:03:04 PM
Look what StarWaffle's making for me. \o0o/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
0-0 are you gonna make a PSA for him?
If I wasn't, I wouldn't have asked StarWaffle to make a model. :P
I've talked about Sceptile quite a few pages ago and how it would be able to Mega Evolve like my Solo Charizard. I even have a moveset plan in the OP.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 10, 2015, 08:03:04 PM
Look what StarWaffle's making for me. \o0o/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
About damn time too lol
[Pokehype Intensifies]
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 10, 2015, 09:29:16 PM
If I wasn't, I wouldn't have asked StarWaffle to make a model. :P
I've talked about Sceptile quite a few pages ago and how it would be able to Mega Evolve like my Solo Charizard. I even have a moveset plan in the OP.
Who's he going over?
Quote from: drogoth on March 10, 2015, 10:09:48 PM
About damn time too lol
Sorry it took so long to get on it D:
May as well keep everyone updated on what I'm doing. I made a little more progress today
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
so im guessing xenomorph will be put on hold again?
To be honest, the last time I worked on Xenomorph was back when showed that last preview, so my thread title is very misleading. :x
Like Raptor, I want to work on Xenomorph, but I just can't muster up the determination to actually get stuff done. A main issue I have is I try to work on multiple projects at once, then I suddenly get another character idea and begin to run tests. And it all piles up until I have way too many projects for a single person to handle. :c
Though I'm a part of a small hacking group, so I could see if any of my team mates would like to pitch in.
you need to take care of your projects before starting with something else, at least get to a milestone D:
Noodle arms. Yee.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The rig is the X/Y rig with a few bone edits to make it work more like a Brawl skeleton (I still have to fix a couple things). The animation is very basic, as I wanted to test a wave-like motion with the arms/tentacles.
As for my other projects, BaganSmashBros is helping me with Raptor (I'll have to ask him about Xenomorph as well), and I believe (I don't want to make assumptions) StarWaffle is still working on the Sceptile models.
If you do plan on making more of these wavy motions for actual animations, I'd say work on your loops cause they look like linear tangents from what I see...
Looks good otherwise!
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 14, 2015, 06:10:36 PM
Noodle arms. Yee.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The rig is the X/Y rig with a few bone edits to make it work more like a Brawl skeleton (I still have to fix a couple things). The animation is very basic, as I wanted to test a wave-like motion with the arms/tentacles.
Imagine the amount of keyframes :V
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on March 14, 2015, 06:26:21 PM
If you do plan on making more of these wavy motions for actual animations, I'd say work on your loops cause they look like linear tangents from what I see...
Looks good otherwise!
I think he started using linear tangents because of an incident with T-Rex and the tangents being all screwy.
Changing it to linear fixed that issue, so I'm assuming he's still using it for a majority of his animations.
The animation was only a test, really. Not to mention, it was made in BrawlBox, not Maya.
Quote from: drogoth on March 14, 2015, 06:27:34 PM
Imagine the amount of keyframes :V
I think he started using linear tangents because of an incident with T-Rex and the tangents being all screwy.
Changing it to linear fixed that issue, so I'm assuming he's still using it for a majority of his animations.
I don't think it takes alot of Keyframes to make a wavy Motion like this assuming you're using FK Controls. With IKs and Baked Animations, that's a different story...
idk what happened, and idk his process... idk, it just bothers me...
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 14, 2015, 06:33:40 PM
The animation was only a test, really. Not to mention, it was made in BrawlBox, not Maya.
Ah, in that case. No issues here... lol...
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 14, 2015, 06:10:36 PM
Noodle arms. Yee.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The rig is the X/Y rig with a few bone edits to make it work more like a Brawl skeleton (I still have to fix a couple things). The animation is very basic, as I wanted to test a wave-like motion with the arms/tentacles.
As for my other projects, BaganSmashBros is helping me with Raptor (I'll have to ask him about Xenomorph as well), and I believe (I don't want to make assumptions) StarWaffle is still working on the Sceptile models.
No progress since the last image. I'm currently house sitting but I'll start work on it again when I get home on Monday.
(http://31.media.tumblr.com/021f3c2c68923d23b944edd2db1286e2/tumblr_mr3zd4IxNx1sdur6co1_400.gif)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 14, 2015, 06:10:36 PM(I'll have to ask him about Xenomorph as well),
Well, i guess it won't be much different from animating Ridley. He just has normal neck and no wings. Either way, i'll have to deal with Raptor first.
Speaking of him - why did you used this model? It has a...er...square...ish face and his teeth are all same...i think...Anyway, there is a better model available:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I guess it is too late now. Just sayin'.
I started work on Raptor way before Primal Carnage was even announced. I wanted to use the model from Jurassic Park: The Game, but no one has managed to successfully rip models from that game.
The current model I'm using for Raptor was the best free Raptor model I could find that had a reasonable poly count.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 15, 2015, 01:03:42 PM
I started work on Raptor way before Primal Carnage was even announced. I wanted to use the model from Jurassic Park: The Game, but no one has managed to successfully rip models from that game.
The current model I'm using for Raptor was the best free Raptor model I could find that had a reasonable poly count.
Makes sense. Would still be nice to see someone rig Novaraptor to your Raptor's boneset.
Better post something to keep this thread from dying (even though it basically already did. :v )
I don't believe I've showed StarWaffle's most recent preview of Sceptile's model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 29, 2015, 02:01:39 AM
Better post something to keep this thread from dying (even though it basically already did. :v )
I don't believe I've showed StarWaffle's most recent preview of Sceptile's model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hmm... I like this model. Texture fits Brawl, model has style, textures have grace... Where is its funny face? V:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 29, 2015, 02:01:39 AM
Better post something to keep this thread from dying (even though it basically already did. :v )
I don't believe I've showed StarWaffle's most recent preview of Sceptile's model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
sceptile is not amused.
Nothing new yet. :c
But have a side by side view of a few characters that I'm either working on or going to work on (with the exception of Brawl Ridley. He's just there for scaling purposes).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
im guessing you never got those extra deoxys form models did you?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 01, 2015, 05:08:26 PM
Nothing new yet. :c
But have a side by side view of a few characters that I'm either working on or going to work on (with the exception of Brawl Ridley. He's just there for scaling purposes).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
T-Rex please!!!!
Quote from: Carnage on April 01, 2015, 05:12:20 PM
im guessing you never got those extra deoxys form models did you?
I got them. I just didn't show them because they're exactly the same height as Normal Form Deoxys.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 01, 2015, 05:15:59 PMT-Rex please!!!!
Something I would like to do is get a good look at the Jurassic Park: The Game model. I've heard that ApocHeidge's going to release it sometime in June/July.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 01, 2015, 05:19:24 PM
I got them. I just didn't show them because they're exactly the same height as Normal Form Deoxys.
nice to read so im guessing you will rig them all to the same boneset and use model changers for the 4 forms? i think it would be a preety unique psa,link served you well doing 3 charizards.
Glad to see Waluigi is still being worked on
Quote from: Carnage on April 01, 2015, 07:23:43 PM
nice to read so im guessing you will rig them all to the same boneset and use model changers for the 4 forms? i think it would be a preety unique psa,link served you well doing 3 charizards.
While I would love for true transformation, I may have to go with the Model changer route. But the issue is with the proportions of the 4 Forms. It's going to take a lot of editing to get it right. But I lack the modeling knowledge to do it. :c
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 01, 2015, 07:44:26 PM
While I would love for true transformation, I may have to go with the Model changer route. But the issue is with the proportions of the 4 Forms. It's going to take a lot of editing to get it right. But I lack the modeling knowledge to do it. :c
all the deoxys are preety similar bodywise
(http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/aliens/images/d/db/Deoxysdppokesafari_2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120324032723)
what editing is needed? they all have the same long arms and the same waist and legs they dont seem to need much editing to be rigged on the same skeleton.besides deoxys defence head which chould be rigged to the bust anyway sice it has no neck everything seems preety similar.
While they can share the same leg bones, I was talking more so about their arms and tentacles.
I'm gonna have to find someone to do the needed work and talk to them about it.
I can't see wisp there :O
Quote from: zutox on April 02, 2015, 11:03:21 AM
I can't see wisp there :O
Wisp is a bunch of GFX. And you can't pose GFX in Brawlbox.
Quote from: zutox on April 02, 2015, 11:03:21 AM
I can't see wisp there :O
GFX can't be rendered in BB. I would have just put Jigglypuff in there, as Wisp is Jigglypuff's size, but I didn't want to confuse people.
kjp one idea i had was for alien FS, putting an alien quenn moving around and doing attacks like i did wuth my Metal gear Rex would be preety fun :P
The Xenomorph Queen model is much more high poly than the Xenomorph model. And the Xenomorph model has just high enough polys to fit into Brawl with reduced lag.
I was planning on making the Final Smash similar to Raptor's or another concept I had.
Idea: Xenomorph grabs in front of itself. If a foe is unfortunate enough to be grabbed, the screen turns dark before the Xenomorph rips at its victim with the only thing being visible is a blood-like effect (if I ever find something to use) that appears every so often.
Because in space Brawl, no one can hear you scream. :v
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 02, 2015, 07:12:24 PMIdea: Xenomorph grabs in front of itself. If a foe is unfortunate enough to be grabbed, the screen turns dark before the Xenomorph rips at its victim with the only thing being visible is a blood-like effect (if I ever find something to use) that appears every so often.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100319040306/streetfighter/images/e/ea/Akuma!!!.png (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100319040306/streetfighter/images/e/ea/Akuma!!!.png)
Quote from: Draco on April 02, 2015, 07:31:22 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100319040306/streetfighter/images/e/ea/Akuma!!!.png (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100319040306/streetfighter/images/e/ea/Akuma!!!.png)
I'll call it the Raging Perfect Organism and call it a day. :V (But seriously, I may title the move "In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream".)
Dude, just call it "Dead Space" and you're done.
Seriously, it's that damn easy :V
Alright, I think I should update this thread again...
The main reasoning nothing new has showed up is because of two things.
1.) I've waiting on various people to get certain things for certain characters done for me.
2.) I've been being way too lazy with my own things that I don't need to wait on others for.
I mean, I want to work on stuff, it's just that I don't have the ambition do for some reason. But to make it up for my inactivity, I would like to release the most recent Raptor and my Wisp edits on May 18, 2015 (Raptor's 2 year anniversary :V), but I'm not making any promises, especially with Wisp, as there's a few more things I have to do (like finding a way to recolor the Darkness GFX used for the Dark mode and various polishing).
I can at least show something I discovered that I'm using for Raptor now.
I found out of another universal sword trail that all characters can use.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
These are the Sword Trails that all characters can use.
TexCommonHammerTrace (Trail ID 6)
TexCommonSwoadTrace (Trail ID 7)
TexCommonBeamswoadTrace (Trail ID 8 )
TexCommonTraceTest [Trail ID 86 (Hex) 134 (Dec)] Note: This trail's texture is all black, so you'll have to replace it with a custom texture.
These four trail textures can be found in the common3.pac
oh lordy, thank god. This makes seperating my swordsmen PSA's even easier/diverse.
Also, where is the test trail in the Common3.pac?
The universal trail textures are in the ef_common's TextureData[0].
Edit: I come bearing previews of Deoxys. A huge thanks to Theytah for doing the shader, material, texture, and model work for me.
Normal Form (Take note that both the arms and tentacles are visible in this preview, as shaders were the top priority at the moment)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Attack Form
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Defense Form
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Speed Form
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SO if they use the XY boneset im guessing they miss alot of important bones like xrotN and such so im guessing you will need to add all the bones brawl needs?
Don't know why I haven't subbed to this thread yet. Deoxys is looking great so far.
Quote from: Carnage on April 11, 2015, 08:30:42 AM
SO if they use the XY boneset im guessing they miss alot of important bones like xrotN and such so im guessing you will need to add all the bones brawl needs?
I've already added the needed bones, but I'm still going to need to get someone to put all four models onto the same skeleton, which is going to require re-rigging.
Quote from: TurboChaos on April 11, 2015, 01:54:07 PM
Don't know why I haven't subbed to this thread yet. Deoxys is looking great so far.
Thanks.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 11, 2015, 02:24:03 PM
I've already added the needed bones, but I'm still going to need to get someone to put all four models onto the same skeleton, which is going to require re-rigging.
Thanks.
do they have the same boneset mostly? if so why not join them with bb 75b? maybe you can get me the files and i can see if i can join them trough there.
i just joined scizor and the mega scizor model boh over falco for fun to use your psa xD just added afew model changes and megascizor appears on the FS :P
With a few model edits, they could share the same leg, knee, foot, waist, neck, and head bones. But I'm not modeler, so I'm going to get someone who is to look into it.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 11, 2015, 03:51:05 PM
With a few model edits, they could share the same leg, knee, foot, waist, neck, and head bones. But I'm not modeler, so I'm going to get someone who is to look into it.
any chance you could send me the 4 models by PM just o see if i could somehow join them in bb?
In their current state, all four models have different bone translations, which would cause a lot of issues if you put them all together without model editing.
And if you rename bones, then that would cause even more problems in the future. I need to have them share the same skeleton, not have them all merged.
A Deoxys? Hot diggidy damn. i may not be a pokemon fan anymore, but that one of my favorite mon's right before it lost me lol. This is a must have =3
Took me a bit, but I've gotten to the CSP poses now.
Speed (I might need to do a bit more work on the left arm.) Reference Image. (http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140220164453/pokemon/images/2/28/386Deoxys_Speed_Forme_Dream.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Defense (I need to do more work on the tentacles...) Reference Image. (http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/movies/deoxys/char/deoxys_def.jpg)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Attack. Reference Image. (http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/9/9c/DeoxysTrophy3DS.png/120px-DeoxysTrophy3DS.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Normal Form has 4 CSP pose options. I'll be making a poll for this one. Reference Image. (http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081004195500/ssb/images/0/01/Deoxys_Trophy.jpg)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Option 2: Dual Tentacles.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Option 3: Left Arm + Right Tentacles.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Option 4: Left Tentacles + Right Arm.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
I'm gonna be honest, the poses look pretty neutral, and I think more could be done with them...
With Speed Forme, there are several things you could do, to make it more exaggerated:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Basically I'd like to see you exaggerate the poses more and make them more your own based on your reference images.
Quote from: Velen on April 12, 2015, 05:05:15 PM
I'm gonna be honest, the poses look pretty neutral, and I think more could be done with them...
I feel the same, too (although I liked speed and attack Deoxys' poses).
For the normal form, I think that option 3 is the best.
i like all the poses except the speed one
Defense and attack one are spot on imo and the normal deoxys 3 option looks preety good, but the speed one needs some changes i would put it like this
(http://mmii.info/_ign/48284.gif)
except the tentackles fully spreaded to give the illusion its moving foward fast.
The Normal Form is going to be used for the Cosmetics. The other 3 Forms were just for fun, but Velen's doing his own spin on the poses, so we'll see what he has once he's done.
I'd say the textures are far more important than the CSPs =P
The 3DS textures are just too cartoonish and don't work well without cellshading.
Brawlbox doesn't render shaders, so it's going to look bland in Brawlbox.
But I can't really tell what to do, as what is Deoxys even made out of? Though I'll see if I can have someone look into it.
For brawlification? Just use the Assist Trophy as reference.
I'm not a texture person, so I'll have to get someone to look into it. (Or I can always learn how...)
Edit: Thanks to Velen, we have revamped poses for Normal, Attack, and Speed Forms. Though these poses are still a work in progress. Take note that the Attack and Speed Form poses are just for fun.
Normal
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Attack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Speed
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
For the Attack Pose, I'd move the torso a bit on the left and make the head parralel to it, as he looks like he snapped his neck. But other than that, good poses man. Favorite is Attack Form nonetheless.
Just wondering you dont plan on making all the deoxys have totaly diferent movesets correct? that would just be very filesize consuming.
Im guessing they would all share the Same A attacks and only the specials some of them would be diferent correct?Or else i think you will blow the fitmotion most likely.
If you need some ideas let me know.
I already have a moveset planned. I'm going to see what I can do about various attacks.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 14, 2015, 12:43:14 PM
I already have a moveset planned. I'm going to see what I can do about various attacks.
my idea was keeping A attacks the same except some smash attacks and the specials diferent manly side speical and neutral special, considering you plan on using down special to chnage form correct? and the recovery special doesnt need to be diferent imo.of course all A attacks would have diferent damage and knockbacks depending on the forms and such.
i think they could also have different damage, knockback, or range depending on form too though, like the defense form being wide range with a little armor, but not very strong, quick, or knock foes very far for most moves... idk if it's already been considered or if it'd be too much, but i think it'd make sense at least
I have a moveset plan already. Read the OP for details.
Edit: Wondering what's new for Sceptile since the last preview I showed? Well wonder no more! (Don't worry, Deoxys will still be worked on. I just have to wait for someone to possibly touch up on the textures and to look into model merging for the four Forms). StarWaffle's just about done. He just needs to touch up a few things.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ah... Ah! Sceptile for Smash is coming true! The one character I needed for my dream roster.
I can tell you're hyped, but please refrain from making posts in all caps.
Deoxys and Sceptile are coming out?
Great, over whom? (Sorry if I ask, I'm kind of lazy to check all other pages)
I wanted to put Deoxys over Lucario, but I have to put it over Toon Link, due to Brawl's limitations.
I also want to use Toon Link as a base for Sceptile, but I don't want people to be conflicted about which character to choose...
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 18, 2015, 04:03:39 AM
I wanted to put Deoxys over Lucario, but I have to put it over Toon Link, due to Brawl's limitations.
I also want to use Toon Link as a base for Sceptile, but I don't want people to be conflicted about which character to choose...
Sceptile should go over Sheik, or probably Marth.
nope.avi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14#ws)
Neither, as both Marth and Sheik are too limited for my plans with Sceptile.
What I meant was use Sheik for his moves and port him over another character.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 18, 2015, 05:09:49 AM
What I meant was use Sheik for his moves and port him over another character.
afaik you cant port sheik, since he shares the rel with zelda so yeah...
I bet kjp wants projectiles mechanics and such.
Carnage is correct. I need a projectile, a large file size, and Action Override Entries/Exits, so my character options are limited.
Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm still waiting on people to get the needed model work done for Sceptile and Deoxys. Once that's out of the way, I can finally get to work.
cant you use a temp model?
for basic key-framing, it should be enough
That is something I cannot do. I must have the completed models before I can do anything.
I will finish the Deoxys model after finals next week.
There's no need to rush, Nano. I was just updating my thread, so it wouldn't die.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 18, 2015, 03:26:46 AM
I can tell you're hyped, but please refrain from making posts in all caps.
Oops, that's unlike me. Still, can't wait to see more on both of your WIP Pokemons.
I swore I updated this thread with the things that happened...
Our old computer kicked the can, so we got a new one. That means all my files are gone, unless I can find someone to get them back from our old hard drive.
So I've been playing around with Smash Wii U models in the meantime.
But on the upside, this computer is MUCH better than our old one...I can actually run games at 60 FPS. ;-;
Expect a test video of my test import sometime this week.
Here's my most recent test.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Aside from bone rotations (I had to edit the bone rotations to how Brawl's bones are rotated), this is the actual skeleton and rig of the Smash Wii U Charizard model.
The skeleton is nearly identical to Brawl Charizard. The only bones that have different placements are the wing bones, the final 3 tail bones, and the second neck bone.
While this will be one slot, it won't be wifi safe (due to different bone placements of the bones I mentioned and having an edited PSA to make the different bone placements one slot).
So this is Smash U Charizard's actual model? Nice. :3 Hope it comes with recolours, that'd be awesome. Looks fantastic.
in this particular case i really dont see a difference, i'd need a side-to-side comparison to notice it's wiiU
anyway, awesome that you got a wiiU model with it's own bones in brawl, that's epic
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 28, 2015, 09:28:38 PMSo this is Smash U Charizard's actual model?
Yes, it is.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 28, 2015, 09:28:38 PMHope it comes with recolours, that'd be awesome. Looks fantastic.
It will for sure. And while I'm not a fan of giving everything rim lighting, I may give Smash Charizard a subtle rim.
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 28, 2015, 09:39:43 PM
in this particular case i really dont see a difference, i'd need a side-to-side comparison to notice it's wiiU
Brawl Charizard on the left. Smash Wii U Charizard on the right.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Will that go over Solo Charizard too?
Likely no, as I would need to have a Mega Charizard Y to be built off of the Smash Wii U Charizard. And I'm not sure how well the bones of Mega Charizard X match up to the original Charizard skeleton.
I'll always prefer Brawlzard
I do too, Br3.
honestly i like them both but if i had to choose it would be the brawl charizard. the wiiu charizard looks smoother than brawl but brawl has more detail
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 28, 2015, 07:51:06 PM
I swore I updated this thread with the things that happened...
Our old computer kicked the can, so we got a new one. That means all my files are gone, unless I can find someone to get them back from our old hard drive.
So I've been playing around with Smash Wii U models in the meantime.
But on the upside, this computer is MUCH better than our old one...I can actually run games at 60 FPS. ;-;
Expect a test video of my test import sometime this week.
Here's my most recent test.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Aside from bone rotations (I had to edit the bone rotations to how Brawl's bones are rotated), this is the actual skeleton and rig of the Smash Wii U Charizard model.
The skeleton is nearly identical to Brawl Charizard. The only bones that have different placements are the wing bones, the final 3 tail bones, and the second neck bone.
While this will be one slot, it won't be wifi safe (due to different bone placements of the bones I mentioned and having an edited PSA to make the different bone placements one slot).
This is f***ing awesome. I always liked this model better than Brawl one.
Is this for vBrawl Charizard or what?
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 29, 2015, 04:59:05 AM
honestly i like them both but if i had to choose it would be the brawl charizard. the wiiu charizard looks smoother than brawl but brawl has more detail
The problem is that most of Wii U Charizard's model detail is in his Normal map, which Brawl's engine as is can't apply.
Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on May 29, 2015, 12:23:00 PMIs this for vBrawl Charizard or what?
Yes, this is for standard Charizard. And there will be a Project M version as well (due to editing Project M Charizard's file like I did with Brawl Charizard's PSA file).
For some reason, for me personally, the U model looks like it is of lower quality than the brawl one. It's always good to have options though! :)
Update for Smash Wii U Charizard.
Recolors + Subtle Rim Lighting.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And for Brawl users...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
All that's left is to do the eyelids for the recolors and Wii testing.
Awesome. I can't wait for Charizard.
And it's not for Brawl. :)
I don't quite get what you mean.
There will be a Brawl and a Project M version.
Better bump again with an update.
Smash Wii U Charizard is just about done. All I need to do are cosmetics and Brawl Ex configurations for those who use Brawl Ex. Thought the release will be held back until I get the PAL FitPokeLizardon.pac.
So in the meantime, I have a new moveset plan for a joke character.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The moveset plan for this character will be in the OP. I'm also going to use a new format for showing moveset ideas, so they'll take up less space.
Edit: I've finally got my hands on a certain model!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faY6lnxQCuI#)
Finally got a video to show off Smash Wii U Charizard.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 08, 2015, 11:03:44 PM
Edit: I've finally got my hands on a certain model!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That's so beautiful.
Hope we can get T-Rex soon.
P.D. (out of topic): Have you watched Jurassic World? You need to watch it.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 13, 2015, 10:52:00 PMThat's so beautiful.
And the best part is that it's high poly, but low poly enough to be able to be imported into Brawl just fine. I wish I could say the same for the textures, as this T-Rex uses 4 textures, two of which are 1024 x 1024.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 13, 2015, 10:52:00 PMHope we can get T-Rex soon.
I'm afraid that's not going to be the case. I'm unfortunately going to have to re-animate what I have done so far.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 13, 2015, 10:52:00 PMP.D. (out of topic): Have you watched Jurassic World? You need to watch it.
If things weren't so busy here, then I would have considered it.
Though I heard rather mixed things on it, which feeds on my negativity and worries.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 13, 2015, 11:00:39 PM
And the best part is that it's high poly, but low poly enough to be able to be imported into Brawl just fine. I wish I could say the same for the textures, as this T-Rex uses 4 textures, two of which are 1024 x 1024.
That's good enough. An HD T-Rex is just beautiful.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 13, 2015, 11:00:39 PM
I'm afraid that's not going to be the case. I'm unfortunately going to have to re-animate what I have done so far.
Why? What's wrong?
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 13, 2015, 11:00:39 PM
If things weren't so busy here, then I would have considered it.
Though I heard rather mixed things on it, which feeds on my negativity and worries.
Don't pay attention to those people. Watch the movie and you'll see.
Then you can say if it was good or bad.
In my personnal opinion, it was good. I'm not going to talk you about it because I don't want to spoil people here and... it is way off-topic.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 14, 2015, 12:12:26 AMWhy? What's wrong?
Different skeletons.
And the Jurassic Park the Game T-Rex has more bones than my custom skeleton for the Operation Genesis model.
It even has throat, lip, nostril, eyeball, pupil, and eyelid bones!
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 14, 2015, 12:15:51 AM
Different skeletons.
And the Jurassic Park the Game T-Rex has more bones than my custom skeleton for the Operation Genesis model.
It even has throat, lip, nostril, eyeball, pupil, and eyelid bones!
That's way too much.
But it can give more possibilities I believe.
Anyway, I hope we can get him/her sometime soon.
Many love the T-Rex.
You should give ichigo a better model because the one he has right now isn't the best...
Quote from: Gameplayer8200 on June 14, 2015, 03:33:14 AM
You should give ichigo a better model because the one he has right now isn't the best...
Either wrong thread, or I didn't know KingJigglypuff had an Ichigo PSA.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 14, 2015, 03:46:31 AM
Either wrong thread, or I didn't know KingJigglypuff had an Ichigo PSA.
kjp made one but it was alot of time ago.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18722 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18722)
Quote from: Gameplayer8200 on June 14, 2015, 03:33:14 AM
You should give ichigo a better model because the one he has right now isn't the best...
That's because it was a vertexed model of Marth, but I'm not going to ever go back to that because I I know too little about Bleach to even make a better moveset nor do I care about Bleach.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 14, 2015, 11:18:23 AM
That's because it was a vertexed model of Marth, but I'm not going to ever go back to that because I I know too little about Bleach to even make a better moveset nor do I care about Bleach.
Then why did you make the psa if you don't know or care about bleach?
That was a long time ago (like at least 4 years ago). I was just a stupid kid that wanted attention, so I made something that was popular.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 08, 2015, 11:03:44 PM
Better bump again with an update.
Smash Wii U Charizard is just about done. All I need to do are cosmetics and Brawl Ex configurations for those who use Brawl Ex. Thought the release will be held back until I get the PAL FitPokeLizardon.pac.
So in the meantime, I have a new moveset plan for a joke character.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The moveset plan for this character will be in the OP. I'm also going to use a new format for showing moveset ideas, so they'll take up less space.
Edit: I've finally got my hands on a certain model!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This is awesome. And Project M compatibility is very good.
HD T.Rex? Awesome. Its a good thing he will need new animations since that means they will have to be revampmed too
To be fair... I use it, every now and then.
It's a good moveset, King.
(http://i62.tinypic.com/30w9v8h.png)
O.K., so I downloaded the current version of your Solo Charizard mod. (You know, the one that's in the vault right now.) I simply wanted to just play around with it in the Subspace Emissary, so I put the "Link Version" onto my SD Card. (It actually doesn't matter which Link version I use to make my point. I get the same results regardless of the Link version I'm using.) Problems arose when I used it on my modded Brawl that all of my other mods are on, so I set up a build where the only codes in my .gct are the File Patch Code, Replacement Sound Bank Engine, Disable Custom Stages, and all of the codes you provide, and the only things in the PF folder, well, it's the same PF folder you provided with the Link Version and NOTHING else! I'm using Gecko OS on a Wii U. I'm using Smash Stack.
So I go to Training Mode, select Link, and the game freezes right after I select the stage. This happens no matter which mode I pick, be it Brawl, Subspace Emissary, you name it! I don't know what's going on, but I tried for an hour trying to get this to work, and every time, the game freezes after selecting the stage.
At this point, I wanted to find out if at least SOME aspects of the mod are working. I've noticed that the Link pictures on the Character Select Screen are still Link, despite the files that should turn Link's pictures into Charizard's. (I can't test the Battle Portraits because the game freezes before I can see them.) However, the Charizard pictures that should appear on the Character Select Screen DO show up properly in Tourney Mode. (Just go to Tourney and pick Link and you'll know what I mean.) Also, on Page 3 in the "Group Records" it says "Charizard" under Link, so I know that those aspects of the mod are working properly.
But my point it, my game always freezes after I select a stage with Link, and I don't know what's going on.
I haven't tested the Brawl EX version of the current version, but I DID play with the Brawl EX version of the version of the mod BEFORE the one that's on the vault right now. It worked, and I loved it.
KingJigglypuff, I really like your mods, especially the Pokémon. You make some of the best mods on the vault. (Well, your thread is certainly the best one in the "Attacks and Animations" forum. It's the only thread in the "Attacks and Animations" forum that I follow.) Keep up the good work, and see if you or someone else can get this fixed. :)
Most detailed report on the vault, am I right?
So you made an Ichigo and didn't know anything about the anime yet you know his powers and abilities? You had to have watched atleast 200 episode to know what hollow mask is because that is the final smash. If you have any time at all it would be GREATLY appreciated if you give him a better looking model.
Quote from: DPBOX on June 15, 2015, 03:10:26 AM-snip
This seems to be an issue that's on your end, as no one else has experienced this issue (with the exception of me when testing beta versions). You said you only used the pf folder in the Link version, right? Did you make sure it was the B+A version you got the files from? As if it was the B version, then you would install the A+B version then replace the FitLink.pac with the B version's FitLink.pac.
I would have asked if it was other codes, custom music, a stage, or another character, but you stated you're only using the Solo Charizard stuff.
The reason Charizard's CSPs don't show up on the CSS is because you would have to edit your own sc_selcharacter.pac/common5.pac and replace Link's cosmetics with Charizard's.
My only option would be for you to try this code, as crashing upon stage selection is usually a file size issue.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
If this doesn't work, then there's possibly one thing I could try (as it's been found out that characters can use Pokemon GFX, so I can reduce file size by removing Entei's GFX from the MotionEtc.pac), but I would need to get my most recent files back from my old hard drive in order to try it.
Yes, that was quite an extensive report.Quote from: Gameplayer8200 on June 15, 2015, 04:24:22 AM
So you made an Ichigo and didn't know anything about the anime yet you know his powers and abilities? You had to have watched atleast 200 episode to know what hollow mask is because that is the final smash. If you have any time at all it would be GREATLY appreciated if you give him a better looking model.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24856 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24856)
There's already an Ichigo import that you can use.
Yeah i would use that but when he has the smash he puts on a good looking hollow mask and then when he uses it he takes it off and puts on an ugly hollow mask and i don't know how to fix it.
I may decide to revamp the moveset I had and base it off Super Smash Flash 2's Ichigo, but I am not making any promises (as I have other projects and I have no interest in Bleach). For now, you're just going to have to settle for something else (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Featured=All&Name=Ichigo&ByUser=&Credit=&Info=&AudioSource=&MainType=Character&SubtypeSearch=and&Target=Marth) in the meantime.
Gameplayer8200 you sure you dont have some forgoten link rel on your module folder?
Don't you mean DPBOX, Carnage?
I tried adding the code you provided, and it still didn't work.
Yeah, all of the files you provided are there, including the module, and they're the ONLY ones I have in my build.
Quote from: KingJigglypuffno one else has experienced this issue (with the exception of me when testing beta versions).
You didn't accidently submit one of your unstable beta builds of the mod, did you? Maybe no one else who has downloaded it used the Link version?
I tried the BrawlEX version of the current version of the mod that's on the vault with this mod being the only clone just for kicks, and it worked perfectly. The game didn't freeze at all when using the BrawlEX version, so I don't know what's wrong with the Link version.
Quote from: DPBOX on June 20, 2015, 11:48:59 PMYou didn't accidently submit one of your unstable beta builds of the mod, did you? Maybe no one else who has downloaded it used the Link version?
I'm certain I didn't. The Link Version is literally the BrawlEx version renamed to go over Link, as Solo Charizard uses Link as a base. And I always make sure my stuff works before I upload it. I've also had multiple people playtest the moveset as well before the official release.
Quote from: DPBOX on June 20, 2015, 11:48:59 PMI tried the BrawlEX version of the current version of the mod that's on the vault with this mod being the only clone just for kicks, and it worked perfectly. The game didn't freeze at all when using the BrawlEX version, so I don't know what's wrong with the Link version.
I wouldn't know either. Try using the codes, but not the character files. If it still crashes, then it must be the codes. After you try that, disable the codes added for the Link version and try just the character files.
And if that doesn't work, try not using the cosmetics. And if that doesn't work either, try removing the .rel as well.
Time for another bump. :L
Releasing Smash Wii U Charizard.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208853 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208853)
Began work on Smash Wii U Meta Knight.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 25, 2015, 02:23:40 AM
Doing Smash Wii U Meta Knight. Yee.
Body preview: http://gfycat.com/FastWhoppingGraywolf (http://gfycat.com/FastWhoppingGraywolf)
Wing preview: http://gfycat.com/ZestyMarriedIndianabat (http://gfycat.com/ZestyMarriedIndianabat)
Spiraled Cape preview: http://gfycat.com/ConfusedClearAbalone (http://gfycat.com/ConfusedClearAbalone)
Cape preview (Brawlbox v0.76 gif for now, as it doesn't quite work in-game.): http://i.imgur.com/GShPOfz.gif (http://i.imgur.com/GShPOfz.gif)
And experimenting with Greninja's materials (gonna make a Smash Wii U Greninja PSA).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 27, 2015, 08:43:40 PM
Time for another bump. :L
Releasing Smash Wii U Charizard.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208853 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208853)
Began work on Smash Wii U Meta Knight.And experimenting with Greninja's materials (gonna make a Smash Wii U Greninja PSA).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Smash Wii U Greninja PSA??
Awesome! I'm excited for this. I actually like him in Wii U, he's one of my better characters.
I know recently I read on one of the forums people were talking about using a combination of programs to convert the animation files in Smash Wii U for Brawl. Are you going that route or building him from the ground up?
Quote from: Nebulon on June 27, 2015, 09:21:42 PMI know recently I read on one of the forums people were talking about using a combination of programs to convert the animation files in Smash Wii U for Brawl. Are you going that route or building him from the ground up?
I talked to DSX8 about it, but he said he couldn't find anyone who was willing to help him with Hexing.
Too bad this Charizard won't be available for Solo Charizard PSA.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 27, 2015, 09:58:52 PM
I talked to DSX8 about it, but he said he couldn't find anyone who was willing to help him with Hexing.
Did you (or him) try to obtain help in Smashboards or the Models Resource thread?
He posted recently on VG Resource.
what KJP said.
it can be found here
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-27350-post-592581.html#pid592581 (http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-27350-post-592581.html#pid592581)
Any news about the T-Rex?
The most recent thing I've done with the new T. rex model was edit the toe and tongue bones to fix an issue. I still need to edit bone rotations to match Brawl rotations and apply material effects. After that, I'll need to re-analyze Warpath in order to re-make the animations I had before. And then I have to do moveset editing for bone indexes and all that stuff all while also working on other projects (Smash Wii U Charizard updates, Misery, Smash Wii U Meta Knight, etc) here and there. I will post when I have something new.
I also did promise I would begin work on Deoxys well, so keep that in mind as well. Once Nano does what he needs to do, all other projects will be put on hold in favor of Deoxys.
So much to do, so much to see. :v
Copy + Paste skills go!Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 07, 2015, 11:46:53 PM
Coming in with the sick memes.
(Okay, not really, but I have previews.)
Smash Wii U Charizard has been re-imported, given a brighter texture, and replaced that awful-looking rim lighting in favor for a subtle spec map. (gfycat Material Preview) (http://gfycat.com/JaggedBlackandwhiteDrafthorse)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Metal texture looks more like Smash Wii U (thanks to SMF1).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And for the Mini-PSA version, Smash Wii U Charizard will be using VIS0. Take a look at this example.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Did I mention this will all be one slot? (Still not wi-fi safe though)
Are you still planning that PM -> vBrawl Mewtwo fix?
Oh, right. Now that 3.6 is out, I should get to that. :V
(But I'm likely going to re-do the BrawlEx cosmetics to use Mewtwo's actual Cosmetic ID)
Don't skip leg day kids.
(http://i.imgur.com/LS76rPP.png)
Yee.
I can't wait to get started on what will be my most complex character.
Thanks for doing this, Nano.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 08, 2015, 12:37:00 AM
Oh, right. Now that 3.6 is out, I should get to that. :V
(But I'm likely going to re-do the BrawlEx cosmetics to use Mewtwo's actual Cosmetic ID)
I already have him added in BrawlEX as a full new character, so I'd have to edit the new file to fit the Cosmetics I'm using, right?
Correct.
Edit: But something I would like to do before I get started would be to recover my files from my old computer, as it had all my BrawlEx stuff on it, which was originally why I haven't done any PM ports to Brawl yet.
More Smesh Charizard stuff.
For the Mini PSA version, Charizard will have Rock Smash (Down Special) and Flare Blitz (Side Special). (But there will be a version in which Down Special is Fly, rather than Rock Smash for PM)
For the Project M version of the moveset, every aspect of Project M Charizard will remain the same, aside from the changed Specials.
For the Brawl version however, moves will be changed in damage and knockback to match Smesh Charizard's updated attacks (I may animate the changed moves as well). Its attributes will also match Smesh Charizard.
Like the original release, the rock also had rim lighting, but I replaced that with the same spec map material that the new Charizard uses. http://gfycat.com/RightSilkyBackswimmer (http://gfycat.com/RightSilkyBackswimmer)
And for Flare Blitz, I made the move function similarly to how it does in Smash Wii U/3D, but with a few buffs.
Said buffs include:
-Being able to tech off the ground during the recoil (not walls though).
-Increased damage. (23 damage, as opposed to 19 damage in Smesh).
-Increased knockback.
-Invincibility during the first few Frames of startup.
-Super Armor during the rush (that gets weaker as the move progresses and as damage increases).
-Shorter animation (basically uses the same animation my Solo Charizard uses for its own version of Flare Blitz, but if enough people want it, then I'll try making a recreation of the Smesh Flare Blitz animation).
http://gfycat.com/RewardingWellgroomedAfricanparadiseflycatcher (http://gfycat.com/RewardingWellgroomedAfricanparadiseflycatcher)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 16, 2015, 01:59:28 AM
More Smesh Charizard stuff.
For the Mini PSA version, Charizard will have Rock Smash (Down Special) and Flare Blitz (Side Special). (But there will be a version in which Down Special is Fly, rather than Rock Smash for PM)
For the Project M version of the moveset, every aspect of Project M Charizard will remain the same, aside from the changed Specials.
For the Brawl version however, moves will be changed in damage and knockback to match Smesh Charizard's updated attacks (I may animate the changed moves as well). Its attributes will also match Smesh Charizard.
Like the original release, the rock also had rim lighting, but I replaced that with the same spec map material that the new Charizard uses. http://gfycat.com/RightSilkyBackswimmer (http://gfycat.com/RightSilkyBackswimmer)
And for Flare Blitz, I made the move function similarly to how it does in Smash Wii U/3D, but with a few buffs.
Said buffs include:
-Being able to tech off the ground during the recoil (not walls though).
-Increased damage. (23 damage, as opposed to 19 damage in Smesh).
-Increased knockback.
-Invincibility during the first few Frames of startup.
-Super Armor during the rush (that gets weaker as the move progresses and as damage increases).
-Shorter animation (basically uses the same animation my Solo Charizard uses for its own version of Flare Blitz, but if enough people want it, then I'll try making a recreation of the Smesh Flare Blitz animation).
http://gfycat.com/RewardingWellgroomedAfricanparadiseflycatcher (http://gfycat.com/RewardingWellgroomedAfricanparadiseflycatcher)
Your animation looks good, but i think it should have some kind of charging up animation for start up. Right now, it looks like he just goes forward because start up is so low and he doesn't moves much.
I was told exactly that earlier over Skype by someone.
I'll be sure to change that up.
Edit: Yee. (The startup could use a bit of work though.)
http://gfycat.com/AngelicSphericalBronco (http://gfycat.com/AngelicSphericalBronco)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 16, 2015, 03:00:07 AM
I was told exactly that earlier over Skype by someone.
I'll be sure to change that up.
Edit: Yee. (The startup could use a bit of work though.)
http://gfycat.com/AngelicSphericalBronco (http://gfycat.com/AngelicSphericalBronco)
Yeah, it does.
How about adding some GFX to it?
I do intend on attempting to import the Smash Wii U Flare Blitz GFX, but there's only one issue.
If I do this, then it will have to only be for the Project M version, as custom GFX with the Pokemon requires the removal of the Pokemon Trainer's GFX for some reason.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 17, 2015, 10:32:41 AM
I do intend on attempting to import the Smash Wii U Flare Blitz GFX, but there's only one issue.
If I do this, then it will have to only be for the Project M version, as custom GFX with the Pokemon requires the removal of the Pokemon Trainer's GFX for some reason.
How about improvising? Like using generic/common GFX or something?
Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on July 17, 2015, 11:45:56 AM
How about improvising? Like using generic/common GFX or something?
Then everyone would have to install another file that edits every character
Quote from: Large Leader on July 17, 2015, 01:15:22 PM
Then everyone would have to install another file that edits every character
I mean using common GFX that already exists for GFX on start up. Not replacing common GFX with one he wanted to use.
Sure, I can play around with common GFX.
As for the animation itself, here's the full animation in gif form.
(Ignore the feel sliding, as the TransN bone was nulled for this preview)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Animation details.
Startup: 35 Frames.
Attack Duration: 40 Frames.
Cooldown: 40 Frames.
Total: 115 Frames.
Any thoughts?
What bone is used to rotate him? Hipn?
XRotN. The HipN is a nightmare to work with.
Can you put up a gif with no XRotN rotation?
During the 40 Frames of attack, there's no animation. Only a single pose, as I need to preserve file size. I forgot to static the HipN translation during that part, hence Charizard skidding backward during the 40 Frames in the first gif.
http://gfycat.com/TheseUnkemptFlyinglemur (http://gfycat.com/TheseUnkemptFlyinglemur)
I had to upload to gfycat, as imgur's being a [censored] right now.
I think during the 40 frames, you could have small rotation towards the right with his legs/arms or something. Would help it look a bit nicer.
Charizard's gonna be covered with GFX the entire time it's spinning, so it would be rather pointless, but I can always try something.
i think the spinning is fine as it is, brawl is full of static animations of this kind, and as you said, he'll be covered in flames all the time, and the rotation itself is enough to fool the eye
I put on a bit of common GFX to the new Flare Blitz.
http://gfycat.com/SecondOnlyChuckwalla (http://gfycat.com/SecondOnlyChuckwalla)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 19, 2015, 03:00:44 AM
I put on a bit of common GFX to the new Flare Blitz.
http://gfycat.com/SecondOnlyChuckwalla (http://gfycat.com/SecondOnlyChuckwalla)
I think it needs to be a bit higher and closer to the camera (when facing right). Other than that, it looks better now.
Is this better?
http://gfycat.com/FittingSoftCottonmouth (http://gfycat.com/FittingSoftCottonmouth)
Ok, haven't checked this thread in a while.
New Charizard PSA?
Final Smash?
It's just a mini PSA to go with my Smash Wii U Charizard import update.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 19, 2015, 03:45:35 AM
Is this better?
http://gfycat.com/FittingSoftCottonmouth (http://gfycat.com/FittingSoftCottonmouth)
Yes. It looks better.
reminds me of falcon kick lol
What do you guys think? <:v
(Thanks for the template, MK)Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I like...
In an effort to make Normal Mode Deoxys as little a Mewtwo clone as possible, I think Zap Cannon, Crystal Laser, and Meteor Strike are best. Should be a lot of fun.
What, are we supposed to edit its moveset? Or is that something related to each form?
Quote from: PseudoTypical on July 22, 2015, 11:59:28 PM
I like...
In an effort to make Normal Mode Deoxys as little a Mewtwo clone as possible, I think Zap Cannon, Crystal Laser, and Meteor Strike are best. Should be a lot of fun.
Zap Cannon's going to be Attack Form's Standard Neutral Special.
Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on July 23, 2015, 12:14:52 AM
What, are we supposed to edit its moveset? Or is that something related to each form?
My idea would be to have multiple versions of the moveset with "Customs", hence the image.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 22, 2015, 11:12:25 PM
What do you guys think? <:v (Thanks for the template, MK)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
... You're not only doing Deoxys, but I think you're doing it the best conceivable way. Out of all the projects I've seen on the vault recently, I'm most excited for this one. Multiple attacks with knowledge of combo slots allows for multiple Deoxys "loadouts" to be set up. It's awesome just thinking about :)
Just like with your Charizard moveset, I'm available for the Beta testing if you're interested.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 23, 2015, 12:35:54 AM
Zap Cannon's going to be Attack Form's Standard Neutral Special.
My idea would be to have multiple versions of the moveset with "Customs", hence the image.
Oh, so this is a bunch of different elements that will make a bunch of movesets. That's pretty awesome. Why would Attack Form Deoxys have a move that Normal Mode will also have in some movesets, though?
EDIT: Accidental double post because site issues...
Once I get the Specials options for the other Forms, I'll post to SmashBoards as well as this thread.
Quote from: PseudoTypical on July 23, 2015, 01:17:23 AMWhy would Attack Form Deoxys have a move that Normal Mode will also have in some movesets, though?
I may consider making a new projectile option in place of Zap Cannon for Normal Form.
Quote from: Nebulon on July 23, 2015, 01:12:14 AMJust like with your Charizard moveset, I'm available for the Beta testing if you're interested.
Sure, but it's going to be a bit before I even begin progress, as Nano's still touching up on things.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 23, 2015, 01:40:46 AM
Once I get the Specials options for the other Forms, I'll post to SmashBoards as well as this thread.
I may consider making a new projectile option in place of Zap Cannon for Normal Form.
That'd be cool. If you want any ideas I'm sure I could find some inspiration.
Attack Form's Specials + Customs.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Edit: Defense Form's Specials + Customs. (I'll get to Speed Form's tomorrow)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
i would probably try first with one special for all forms becuase i dont think you will have filespace for all forms 9 specials tbh.
Speed Form's Specials + Customs.
(Now to post to SmashBoards)Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And I totally forgot that I'm limited to two projectiles, as I'm using Toon Link as a base, so I'm going to move Crystal Laser over to Neutral Special and come up with a new Side Special idea for Normal Form.
Quote from: Carnage on July 23, 2015, 06:42:23 AMi would probably try first with one special for all forms becuase i dont think you will have filespace for all forms 9 specials tbh.
I managed to get 9 Specials to work with Solo Charizard (Ember, Dragon Claw, Fire Blast, Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Fly, Fire Spin, Smokescreen, and Fly²), so I should be fine.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 23, 2015, 04:19:48 PM
Speed Form's Specials + Customs. (Now to post to SmashBoards)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And I totally forgot that I'm limited to two projectiles, as I'm using Toon Link as a base, so I'm going to move Crystal Laser over to Neutral Special and come up with a new Side Special idea for Normal Form.
I managed to get 9 Specials to work with Solo Charizard (Ember, Dragon Claw, Fire Blast, Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Fly, Fire Spin, Smokescreen, and Fly²), so I should be fine.
the thing im seeing is 9 specials per form and there are 4 forms so its 36 specials plus downspecial, so unless i missed something and all deoxys will be individual characters or they wont transform how are you gonna fit 37 specials? 9 diferent for each form?
I'd also like to know how these custom specials would work; if you could fit all the Specials into one pac file, how would you switch between the moves?
Quote from: Carnage on July 23, 2015, 09:04:06 PM
the thing im seeing is 9 specials per form and there are 4 forms so its 36 specials plus downspecial, so unless i missed something and all deoxys will be individual characters or they wont transform how are you gonna fit 37 specials? 9 diferent for each form?
Oh, that's what you meant. No. All Customs will not be in the same file. There will be multiple versions with every combination. The issue with that would be a lot of folders and larger file size, so I may make a separate upload with all the custom options and just have the main submission be the defaults.
Quote from: omegafalcon on July 23, 2015, 09:21:36 PMI'd also like to know how these custom specials would work; if you could fit all the Specials into one pac file, how would you switch between the moves?
Multiple files for multiple choices.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 23, 2015, 10:04:29 PM
Oh, that's what you meant. No. All Customs will not be in the same file. There will be multiple versions with every combination. The issue with that would be a lot of folders and larger file size, so I may make a separate upload with all the custom options and just have the main submission be the defaults.
Multiple files for multiple choices.
I see but 36 moves with combinations of 3... good god how manny files you will need lol.
Im not too good at match but im guessing way over 20 diferent files at minimum for all combinations.
Quote from: Carnage on July 23, 2015, 10:41:34 PM
I see but 36 moves with combinations of 3... good god how manny files you will need lol.
Im not too good at match but im guessing way over 20 diferent files at minimum for all combinations.
Going through all the combinations, you're right...
I originally wanted to just have 3 different versions.
-Main version with all standards.
-Version with all second options.
-Version with all thrid options.
And let people customize to their choosing, but I didn't want to run the risk of people who don't know what they're doing running into issues (but on second thought, I'd still get those complaints).
I dun goofd
Nevermind that KJP
Okay then. (http://i.imgur.com/osejzfa.gif)
How about making voting options for the most sought after combinations and keep the file amount down to 3? :)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 23, 2015, 11:01:52 PM
Going through all the combinations, you're right...
I originally wanted to just have 3 different versions.
-Main version with all standards.
-Version with all second options.
-Version with all thrid options.
And let people customize to their choosing, but I didn't want to run the risk of people who don't know what they're doing running into issues (but on second thought, I'd still get those complaints).
I think the 3 varients would be the best. If people know how to PSA they'll edit it, if they don't then whatever. Though, you might just want to make the first version and see if it's even worth doing the others. If your heart isn't set, that is.
Quote from: zutox on July 25, 2015, 11:52:27 PM
How about making voting options for the most sought after combinations and keep the file amount down to 3? :)
I think I'm just going to do what Nebulon's suggesting.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 26, 2015, 03:12:03 AM
I think I'm just going to do what Nebulon's suggesting.
That also works :P
Out of curiosity; Are you finishing this project and then continuing with another one? What do you have on your plate right now? Particularly curious about your Raptor and T-Rex, not to mention Xenomorph. Oh and are you still planning on doing the Wisp remake?
I still need to get my old files from my old hard drive for those characters, so Deoxys is going to be my priority.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 26, 2015, 11:37:59 PM
I still need to get my old files from my old hard drive for those characters, so Deoxys is going to be my priority.
I hope your next project after Deoxys is to finish your T-Rex revamp (with the new T-Rex model you showed us a while ago).
You guys thought Waluigi was dead?
Too bad.
Waluigi Time.
(Animations revampled by MK [MarioKing64DS])
WalkFast: http://gfycat.com/CheapWildIcterinewarbler (http://gfycat.com/CheapWildIcterinewarbler)
Attack12: http://gfycat.com/CreepyDarlingIggypops (http://gfycat.com/CreepyDarlingIggypops)
Like I told Ridley about Dark Samus, slightly de-synching the movement of the legs and arms will make the animation look more alive.
Not very good with PSA, but I like how it shows the Hit Spheres and stuff.
Which I am ASSUMING the Red Balls are.
You know, Jiggles.
Not alot of people put Working Effort into PSAing, like you do.
All of the good ones, hauled ass and/or went off to do something with their lives.
So it's good to have at least one decent PSAer, who cares about what they do enough, to continue this.
Not trying to suck your [censored], or anything. Just giving my honest opinion.
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on July 29, 2015, 09:15:47 AMNot very good with PSA, but I like how it shows the Hit Spheres and stuff.
Which I am ASSUMING the Red Balls are.
Those are just created circles MK made in his Maya scene to show where he wants the hitboxes to be when the animation is done.
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on July 29, 2015, 09:15:47 AMYou know, Jiggles.
Not alot of people put Working Effort into PSAing, like you do.
All of the good ones, hauled ass and/or went off to do something with their lives.
So it's good to have at least one decent PSAer, who cares about what they do enough, to continue this.
Thanks. I wish I could at least be more active, so I can further provide quality content at a more frequent pace, but I'm just one person. It would be nice if I could get some experienced people to assist me with my projects.
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on July 29, 2015, 09:15:47 AMNot trying to suck your [censored], or anything. Just giving my honest opinion.
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Edit: Purple is still a color.
Idle: http://gfycat.com/BruisedCornyAcaciarat (http://gfycat.com/BruisedCornyAcaciarat)
Slow Ledge Attack: http://gfycat.com/FocusedGlamorousFlee (http://gfycat.com/FocusedGlamorousFlee)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 29, 2015, 07:13:39 PM
Edit: Purple is still a color.
Idle: http://gfycat.com/BruisedCornyAcaciarat (http://gfycat.com/BruisedCornyAcaciarat)
Slow Ledge Attack: http://gfycat.com/FocusedGlamorousFlee (http://gfycat.com/FocusedGlamorousFlee)
Good GOD they look awful. 0/10 would NOT animate again.
the "slow" ledge attack looks kinda fast... xD
An animation so good, it causes the preview to glitch out.
http://gfycat.com/OffensiveCloseHogget (http://gfycat.com/OffensiveCloseHogget)
Edit: Another new animation. The Waa Train is picking up steam.
Wait3: http://gfycat.com/SpottedAnyAdeliepenguin (http://gfycat.com/SpottedAnyAdeliepenguin)
Waluigi has them mad skills, yo.
Revamped Side Tilt: http://gfycat.com/IllfatedOptimalEthiopianwolf (http://gfycat.com/IllfatedOptimalEthiopianwolf)
Side Tilt reflects: http://gfycat.com/FaintValidHookersealion (http://gfycat.com/FaintValidHookersealion)
Also...
Have you ever wondered what happened to MK?
! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ka4BdMGbG0#)
Oh my~! All this looks great! The WAA is still going on?
...
Awesome.
The Waluigi train has been going for 8 solid years with some interruptions here and there, but it will never stop until it reaches its destination!
Edit: Kirby got WAA!
http://gfycat.com/AmazingShamefulEuropeanpolecat (http://gfycat.com/AmazingShamefulEuropeanpolecat)
MK uploaded a recent Waluigi gameplay video.
! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSHtOB2lOdo#)
Nice to see Waluigi still in progress.
That ain't Falco, Waluigi.
! No longer available[/url
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE1zmqq4v_g#)
Quote from: ASF1nk on August 24, 2015, 08:56:32 AM
Nice to see Waluigi still in progress.
The Waluigi Train won't stop until it arrives at its (Final) destination.
Edit: More Waluigi footage.
! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgfraUZfaHs#)
*kicks down the door*
WATCH THIS
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzMCEwEMmBA#)
Quote from: marioking64DS on August 29, 2015, 03:28:58 PM
*kicks down the door*
WAATCH THIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzMCEwEMmBA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzMCEwEMmBA)
Fixed
Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on August 29, 2015, 09:29:58 PM
Fixed
(https://whymodernvideogamessuck.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/wario-copy.jpg)
Completely out of topic, but will you update the Mewtwo for vBrawl?
You know, so it works like the 3.6 one, with his soundbank being shared with Lucario's and having better SFX in most attacks.
I am by no means a Waluigi fan, I must say. I'm very impressed. Keep up the good work guys.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 31, 2015, 12:05:43 AM
Completely out of topic, but will you update the Mewtwo for vBrawl?
You know, so it works like the 3.6 one, with his soundbank being shared with Lucario's and having better SFX in most attacks.
I want to wait until I get my old files from my old hard drive, but since we're tight on money, it's gonna be a bit of a wait.
Edit: Have a new Waluigi alt facing off in 100 Man Brawl (we hope to have Project M footage soon™. Please understand).
! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HszPqaOnHUU#)
Edit 2: Hey now, you're an All Star.
! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5sDvZ075M#)
Get your game on. Go Waa!
Le gasp! The thread died!
No worries, I'm here to revive it, as I'm going to try streaming.
http://www.twitch.tv/kingjigglypuff (http://www.twitch.tv/kingjigglypuff)
Edit: As I thought, my internet is too bad for this.
Gonna try Picarto as my last resort.
https://picarto.tv/KingJigglypuff (https://picarto.tv/KingJigglypuff)
Edit: The stream has ended. The only thing I did was touch up Speed Form's rig a little.
The stream was so short, as it was just a test to see how much lag there was, and from the results, I'm not going to use Twitch to stream, but rather Picarto, as I can actually stream with that without too much lag.
Though I will schedule a stream this time. The stream will be this Friday at 4:30 PM EST.
:>.>:
Something that might not be that important, but I've updated my ports of PM Link and Mewtwo to their 3.6 counterparts.
Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204203 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204203)
Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203252 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203252)
Also, I have a few minor Deoxys previews.
Though since I've barely started work with Deoxys, I don't have very much to show, unfortunately.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
As you can see, I have more work to do. :L
There is a downside to all of this though. Due to Brawl's limitations, I had to have Nanobuds (Brawl modder who specializes in model editing. I'm not sure if he has a tumblr) squeeze all four Deoxys forms into a single model file and rig them all to the same skeleton, and as a result, Deoxys had to undergo a quality decrease. They still look decent, just not as decent as I wanted.
Normal:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Attack:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Defense:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Speed:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This is all I have to show for Deoxys at this time, but I'll be sure to update as I further progress with this project.
Can you port a 3.6 version of Pit and Samus to vBrawl, please?
Quote from: yi-shioon on November 11, 2015, 06:53:21 PM
Can you port a 3.6 version of Pit and Samus to vBrawl, please?
please read the top line of his signature
Quote from: yi-shioon on November 11, 2015, 06:53:21 PM
Can you port a 3.6 version of Pit and Samus to vBrawl, please?
I'm planning on eventually porting the 3.6 PM characters over to Brawl, but it takes a bit of time, as I have to convert Project M Variables to Brawl Variables.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on November 11, 2015, 07:10:38 PM
please read the top line of his signature
It's fine in this case. This is the only exception I'll make though.
fair enough
If that's the case, then I'll be looking forward to a BrawlEX PM Roy
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 11, 2015, 07:18:34 PM
I'm planning on eventually porting the 3.6 PM characters over to Brawl, but it takes a bit of time, as I have to convert Project M Variables to Brawl Variables.
It's fine in this case. This is the only exception I'll make though.
Sorry, I didn't consider the top of your sig when asking for Pit and Samus. You won't get any requests from me after them...actually...I will port them myself (Pit first.)
I just said your case is fine. :L
Question, does the Mewtwo you ported mess with Lucario's SFX?
No.
In PM 3.6, Mewtwo and Lucario now share the same soundbank, so there shouldn't be any issues.
If it did, I wouldn't have uploaded it. :L
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 12, 2015, 10:52:25 PM
No.
In PM 3.6, Mewtwo and Lucario now share the same soundbank, so there shouldn't be any issues.
If it did, I wouldn't have uploaded it. :L
I know they share the same soundbank, that's why I asked if Mewtwo ever messes with Lucario.
I know some Lucario SFX were replaced with those of Mewtwo.
If said SFX ID's are not used by Lucario, then it is fine, but if not...
Let me test it and check that out. :P
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 12, 2015, 06:25:03 PM
I just said your case is fine. :L
I know... it's just that after posting my request, I went on and tried to port them myself.
Pit worked Flawlessly, While Samus didn't (in fact, she froze when I selected her!)
I also want to update the PM Roy I ported.
I have not tried Lucario yet since I installed Mewtwo, but does it bring any SFX problem to vBrawl Lucario?
! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g-Np9F4qc0&feature=youtu.be#)
Have a video presentation of ported Lucario and Mewtwo duking it out.
Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204088 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204088)
Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203252 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203252)
[Direct Links]
Lucario: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivy3oezcr86plh3/Project%20M%20Lucario%20for%20Brawl.zip?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivy3oezcr86plh3/Project%20M%20Lucario%20for%20Brawl.zip?dl=0)
Mewtwo: https://www.dropbox.com/s/830x0q0isf9avgn/Project%20M%20Mewtwo%20for%20Brawl.zip?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/830x0q0isf9avgn/Project%20M%20Mewtwo%20for%20Brawl.zip?dl=0)
Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on November 13, 2015, 08:33:19 PM
I have not tried Lucario yet since I installed Mewtwo, but does it bring any SFX problem to vBrawl Lucario?
I believe the initial Double Team Counter SFX was muted for vBrawl Lucario.
For those that downloaded either ported Lucario, ported Mewtwo, or both, then re-download, as I fixed an issue the two of them had.
Mewtwo:
-Fixed T-Pose when holding certain items.
Lucario:
-Fixed broken texture on the recolored alt.
Also, a small Deoxys preview.
http://gfycat.com/BriefFlawlessAmericanlobster (http://gfycat.com/BriefFlawlessAmericanlobster)
A more polished version of Speed Form's Up Special. (Beta coding: http://gfycat.com/AstonishingIllustriousGosling (http://gfycat.com/AstonishingIllustriousGosling))
If you want to compare it to Lucario, Speed Form's version of Extreme Speed has less tight control, but higher velocity, speed, and momentum preservation (though the momentum preservation may be decreased).
There's two current downsides to this though.
-This move is very code heavy. The current coding I have takes up more than 10 KB alone. Gotta love those Brawl limitations. >.>
-The coding uses 4 different Floats.
There is also one issue.
-Despite there apparently being nothing wrong with my coding, automatic wall transition refuses to happen when moving upward diagonally on a left wall.
Just wondering, in light of all the recent Project M drama, if you still intend to port the remaining 3.6 characters to vBrawl at some point in the future. Regardless, really appreciate the ones you've done so far and looking forward to Deoxys as well.
Quote from: Strange Matter on December 05, 2015, 01:04:58 AM
Just wondering, in light of all the recent Project M drama, if you still intend to port the remaining 3.6 characters to vBrawl at some point in the future. Regardless, really appreciate the ones you've done so far and looking forward to Deoxys as well.
He'll do everything you said or he'll be banned. :notimp:
Quote from: RedSoul78 on December 05, 2015, 01:04:58 AM
Just wondering, in light of all the recent Project M drama, if you still intend to port the remaining 3.6 characters to vBrawl at some point in the future.
I'm gonna wait for things to settle down a bit before I resume porting.
Quote from: Albafika on December 05, 2015, 01:16:19 AM
He'll do everything you said or he'll be banned. :notimp:
:>.>:
Quote from: Albafika on December 05, 2015, 01:16:19 AM
He'll do everything you said or he'll be banned. :notimp:
That's really bad :notimp:
For those that downloaded my Brawl port of Project M Mewtwo, re-download, as I forgot to edit a Config file to include the Rocket Armor Mewtwo recolor.
On a side note, I have Roy edited and ready to go, though I'm gonna hold out until the Project M stuff settles down.
Good things come to those who wait...
Quote from: Lyn on December 08, 2015, 11:29:24 PMGood things come to those who wait...
Indeed.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210282 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210282)
I also ported Marth over as a bonus.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210281 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210281)
All this time and I've never really looked in here. :v
Pretty good stuff you got going on. You'd better finish dem PM ports! >:c
Your resolution was so high, you posted twice. Tone it down, (1080p H)Dee. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Blame the servers and the [censored]ty downs they keep serving me. >:c
yay! ported marth and fire marth!
I forgot to link this here.
! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbRvc8Kcuyw#)
Now you can listen to MK's thick, sexy, Australian accent in 1080p HD at 60 FPS
Only topped by Saxton Hale. :V
(It's a new update video for MK's shenanigans regarding his personal life and Waluigi)
Quote from: Nao-chan on December 12, 2015, 11:01:00 PM
Blame the servers and the [censored]ty downs they keep serving me. >:c
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Since Smash 3DS animation porting it a thing, I'm gonna be doing Smash Wii U Charizard as I wait for Deoxys-related things.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Aren't the 3DS Animations in theory the same as the WiiU animations? I think the files used are the same.
Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on December 19, 2015, 11:13:48 PM
Aren't the 3DS Animations in theory the same as the WiiU animations? I think the files used are the same.
I believe it is easier to extract them from the 3DS.
Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on December 19, 2015, 11:13:48 PM
Aren't the 3DS Animations in theory the same as the WiiU animations? I think the files used are the same.
The Smash 3DS animation use the bch format, while the Smash Wii U animations use the omo format. DSX8 was close to cracking it, but he needed help further identifying things and making a script.
Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on December 19, 2015, 11:13:48 PM
Aren't the 3DS Animations in theory the same as the WiiU animations? I think the files used are the same.
3ds rigs are essentially dissidia rigs, at least for the FE cast aka could use more detail and bones. But I'm assuming that a majority of the animation will be teh same.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 19, 2015, 08:42:25 PM
Since Smash 3DS animation porting it a thing, I'm gonna be doing Smash Wii U Charizard as I wait for Deoxys-related things.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Man, as much some custom animations are impressive... there's nothing like what Nintendo themselves put out.
Is it possible to extract the animations of an assist trophy from SSB4? Specifically Dark Samus? :-p
Yes, it is possible.
Quote from: masamune on January 01, 2016, 12:49:06 AM
Yes, it is possible.
Sweet. Is the method complicated or is there something out there as simple as BB? Just wondering who's doing the extracting and how it's being done.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 06, 2015, 11:17:37 PM-snip
Super impressive. How are you getting the 4 forms to have unique attributes? Or are you incorporating a mechanic similar to what Nintendo is doing with Corrin (Have the forms appear for different attacks- Attack form for the projectile, Defensive for the shield, Speed for an agility specia movel, etc) or will they be completely separate PSAs? And that Deoxy orb graphic is EXTREMELY similar to the Dark Samus SSB4 Assist Trophy graphic that I have been trying to replicate on my PSA:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's great to see there are still mods as ambitious as this!
The Attribute switching is done via gct code + new PSA commands.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75336.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75336.0)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 01, 2016, 10:49:45 PM
The Attribute switching is done via gct code + new PSA commands.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75336.0 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75336.0)
Wow, neat stuff. So PSAs like Chrom could be fully realized in Brawl now.
Look, everyone. I can leak, too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDiXhH2m8EI#)
The following things still need to be done.
-Flare Blitz.
-Win3.
-Possibly a few Misc things.
-Project M version.
RiP. Better get out a Defib Unit.
Thought I forgot about Wii U Charizard?
Guess again, as I have a new batch of (dank memes) previews coming in. They're not in-game previews, but previews of the updated model stuff with recolors (including two custom recolors) in the form of "CSPs".
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Well now
This is quite interesting. It looks TOO nice, can a wii of the most standard hardware even handle such awesomeness?
Most can't, but i know mine can, mine has a Dai Gurren Dan symbol slapped on its side, so it's meant to fight the power.
Sorry for changing the topic again, but I want a T-Rex update!! DX
Quote from: Ultraxwing on February 03, 2016, 03:56:44 AM
Well now
This is quite interesting. It looks TOO nice, can a wii of the most standard hardware even handle such awesomeness?
Most can't, but i know mine can, mine has a Dai Gurren Dan symbol slapped on its side, so it's meant to fight the power.
Smash Wii U Charizard is surprisingly low poly for a Wii U model. It just has 8.9k Facepoints, which is way under the limit (the absolute limit is around 17k Facepoints), so you'll be able to have 4 Wii U Charizard models with no lag.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on February 03, 2016, 07:16:19 AM
Sorry for changing the topic again, but I want a T-Rex update!! DX
I'm working on one project at a time (save for Group projects). Even then, my T.
rex files were on my old computer, which everyone should know [censored] the bed. I was actually fortunate enough to have an earlier backup saved on my Dropbox, so there is hope, but the version on my Dropbox doesn't have all of the animations that were in the more current version.
Here's a list of all the characters I'm working on, plan to work on, are considering working on, and group projects. Since I'm just one person, don't get too hyped about anyone not Deoxys or group projects.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Are the planned characters in order?
No. Definitely not.
Though I can list a top 3 of the next planned characters in an order, given if I get Deoxys finished.
1.) Sceptile.
2.) Misery.
3.) Dio.
Oh boy DIO? I have the model of the World, I was going to import it but I have no idea of over so, so if you need it I can import it
Dio's and The World's models would have to either be heavily optimized or have lower poly versions be custom made, as I need them to be low poly enough to have them render both at once in the game without lag (their total Facepoint count would have to be less than 17k), but high poly enough to not look bad.
Though if/when I do get to Dio, he'll likely have a custom skeleton.
Uh, is your K. Rool Bagan's as well?
No. The group King K. Rool is with Marioking64DS.
So... there are three K. Rool WIPs. Nice.
well, I alraedy got Jotaro wtih Star Platinum over Captain's same .pac/.pcs and it still works over the default captain, so I think I can do it the same way for DIO
but yeah, I imagined you would use a custom boneset so I would rather wait until you have it planned
or if yuo dont want my help it would be ok because I would make my own import version anyway lol
Quote from: Gamidame_K on February 05, 2016, 03:22:11 AM
well, I alraedy got Jotaro wtih Star Platinum over Captain's same .pac/.pcs and it still works over the default captain, so I think I can do it the same way for DIO
but yeah, I imagined you would use a custom boneset so I would rather wait until you have it planned
or if yuo dont want my help it would be ok because I would make my own import version anyway lol
It'll need to work with 4 on screen along with being on Skyloft with literally no lag.
It's the common benchmark for lagless. I along with the rest of Smash3 use it as a benchmark for our models as well.
it is right here tho
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208270 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208270)
nobody noticed I added a rigged Star Platinum to the .pac/.pcs lol
I was talking about Dio tho v:
I'll check it out when I get home, if I remember to do so <:v
I've been cooking up a fresh batch of (memes) updates for my Smash Wii U Charizard update (in the meantime while I wait for Jaystring to do what he needs to do).
Take a look at the updated model and recolors (alongside 3 custom recolors) in glorious...720p HD.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
When I do get to releasing this, there will be two versions of the model.
Version 1 will have the standard Brawl Charizard eyes (SRT0 + PAT0), and Version 2 will have VIS0. I'll also provide codes that shrink the Network memory and increase FighterResource1 (thanks to ASF1nk), as the VIS0 eye models will crash without increasing the FighterResource1 allocation (at least with the Mini PSA that's gonna go with it).
I could make a third and fourth version with reduced texture sizes to be more file size friendly though.
I like the custom textures! I can clearly tell what the last two are based off. Will there be trainerless versions or is there a code for that anyway?
For the Brawl version, what I wanted to do was a Pokemon Trainer version with a working Down Special and also have an Independent version as well.
No updates regarding Deoxys nor Smash 4 Charizard, but I do have an update for a group project.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
As you can see, MK's been putting out a fair amount of work lately.
There's something about his face that bugs me.... I can't put my finger on it. Other than that, the costumes are awesome.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 01, 2016, 05:56:55 PM
No updates regarding Deoxys nor Smash 4 Charizard, but I do have an update for a group project.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
As you can see, MK's been putting out a fair amount of work lately.
Ok I have to say, That Looks Very good. Question, if there is a moveset going along with the Model who will he be over? King DeDeDe Maybe?
King K Rool's gonna be using Toon Link as a base.
A bit of a bump, but I've updated my PM Zero Suit Samus port to be in line with the 3.6 edits, alongside the revamped model.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202665 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202665)
Hey KJP is your T-Rex PSA compatible with PM? Also if you considering updating the PSA, then what about having a T-Rex/T-Rex Sue from Fossile Fighters as an alt costume.
My T. rex PSA was made way back before I knew much about editing characters for PM, so it's likely not without a few edits.
For my revamp (or any of my mods), I intend on having alts follow Brawl/Project M rules, in which the alt has to still be the original character, so a semi-alt or a recolor can be done of the character.
Actually, I did get T.rex kind of working in PM, but that was a while ago, and I think that Omegafalcon is referring to a PM-balanced version.
In which case, it might take a while. :p
It's a Boss PSA, so I don't see any reason to "balance" it for PM, though I will of course make the needed changes for a PM version.
Speaking of future projects, I've decided to put Xenomorph up higher in my priority list.
1.) Deoxys.
2.) Sceptile.
3.) Xenomorph.
4.) Misery/Dio.
5.) Raptor.
Character priorities may change every now and then, but Deoxys and Sceptile's priorities will always stay the same.
Speaking of Deoxys, Jaystring's almost done with everything he needs to do with the model/textures. Once he's done, I can start actually working on the project.
This is just for future reference, but after some Waluigi discussion on the Waa Cave Discord chat, I've been thinking of what I could do to spice and freshen Solo Charizard when I get to revamping it, so I've come here to ask for suggestions (copy/pasting from SmashBoards). What do you followers want to see in a revamped Solo Charizard? This is by no means suggesting taking up the Solo Charizard revamp now. I still have Deoxys and Sceptile to do.
These are plans I already have.
-Make (True) Fly only on Mega Y.
-Give Sm4sh Fly to Standard Charizard.
-Make Smokescreen only on Mega Y.
-Give a pseudo Rock Smash on Standard Charizard.
-Replace various moves with their Sm4sh counterparts.
-Additional balancing.
-Code optimization.
Edit: After months of teasing everyone, I can finally make a release...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211432 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211432)
The said release is of Smash Wii U Charizard, but only the one slot model for now. The moveset and more accurately rigged model will come sometime later.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 09, 2016, 05:12:40 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211432 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211432)
The said release is of Smash Wii U Charizard, but only the one slot model for now. The moveset and more accurately rigged model will come sometime later.
Bye bye old Charizard. Hello Urizard!
... dont worry, Im not rimlighting and oversaturating these.
I don't care. I'm not going to get triggered over that stuff like I used to. :U
Also, you all know what today is right? Just for the sake of blazing it, I'll be releasing the Sm4sh Charizard PSA later today (4:20 PM EST).
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 20, 2016, 12:01:03 PM
I don't care. I'm not going to get triggered over that stuff like I used to. :U
Also, you all know what today is right? Just for the sake of blazing it, I'll be releasing the Sm4sh Charizard PSA later today (4:20 PM EST).
And its a Charizard PSA.
You are a genius!
Now I want a #TRIGGERED KJP gif
Alright, everyone...It's time...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This is great. I love it.
If my wii gets overheated Im blaming you.
Quote from: Blanc Trois on April 20, 2016, 08:02:04 PM
Now I want a #TRIGGERED KJP gif
Here you go. :v
(http://i.imgur.com/Av9Jm4H.gif)
Quote from: Scout on April 21, 2016, 01:27:12 AMThis is great. I love it.
If my wii gets overheated Im blaming you.
Just make sure your Wii doesn't become a mixtape.
.... I read the options for your pole first before reading the question... I think I need brain soap.
That poll is long dead. I think I should change it to something else in the meantime.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 21, 2016, 11:54:10 AM
That poll is long dead. I think I should change it to something else in the meantime.
I know I've asked this a lot.
Next poll should be for the T-Rex. :3
And I've answered this a lot, but T. rex is down the line, and is not a high priority character at this time. This is mainly due to my old computer dying, which had my more up to date work on it. I do have a backup, but that was before I made Wait2, Up Taunt, and Side Tilt.
I said that I'll include Custom Specials for Sm4sh Charizard if there's a high enough demand, so I'm gonna make a Strawpoll for it (for both KC-MM and SmashBoards).
[Retracted. Poll has ended.]
This poll will last for a week, so if there's a favoring majority, then I'll try my best to insert Custom Specials for Sm4sh Charizard.
For a KC-MM exclusive poll, I'll be changing the poll to ask a question for future movesets. This poll will also last for a week before I make this question a Strawpoll as well (that'll last another week).
Alright, I'm gonna end the current poll. With 38 voters, I'll be including Custom options for Sm4sh Charizard with a favoring 27/38 vote majority and an un-favoring 11/38 vote minority.
Though I'll be making a new poll now.
[Retracted. Poll has ended.]
This poll will last for the rest of the week.
This smash4 charizard, is it stand alone or does it "belong" to the trainer? If it's standalone, can it still evolve into charizard x and y like it used to do? I really loved how that set it apart and made it better than the wiiU one, in my humble opinion of course.
Sm4sh Charizard and Solo Charizard are two completely different movesets with different character bases.
Sm4sh Charizard uses Charizard as a base, while Solo Charizard uses Link as a base.
In the Readme.txt, you'll see which Charizard you want to use for Sm4sh Charizard.
And now that I have the chance to post, I'll be posting an update about the current strawpoll.
So far, it seems like the majority wants me to do all the possible custom options for Sm4sh Charizard, though we still have two days left until I end the poll.
If I do all the possible combinations, that's gonna be at least 12 different versions, which I don't really want to do, so instead, I'll have 3 different versions, one with the regular Specials, a second one with the second Special options, and a third with the third Special options.
While this will mean you'll have to learn a bit of PSA to mix and match Specials, it'll be a lot less work on my end to have 3 different versions, rather than over 12. It may be less than that if certain Specials options aren't possible in Brawl.
I'm also going to do something for future and current PSAs, which is to write out planned movesets, so I'll know what I want to do when I get to the said characters. This includes certain possible candidates as well.
With the poll coming to an end (the poll will end tomorrow in the afternoon), I've decided to post a written moveset for a potential character in the future.
Thanks to a few members on the Gamindustri subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/gamindustri/comments/4guwx2/misc_need_ideas_for_a_neptuniarelated_smash_bros/), I've constructed a planned moveset for this character candidate. I'm sure the weebs here will love this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Well, I don't know anything about it so it doesn't appeal to me. But I know you will do a good job with it
Ew neptunia
Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 30, 2016, 07:57:14 AM
Ew neptunia
What's the matter? Don't like cute girls with memes?
(http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/781/233/03b.jpg)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 30, 2016, 02:52:39 PM
What's the matter? Don't like cute girls with memes?
(http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/781/233/03b.jpg)
The problem is, that this cute girl is creepy. :(
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 30, 2016, 06:09:44 PM
The problem is, that this cute girl is creepy. :(
Creepy you say?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I really like the moveset idea's you planning for her.
Nonsense aside, looks like it's that time again...The time to end the second Strawpoll!
Out of 54 voters, almost half of those voters chose all the Custom Special options, so it looks like I'm going to be making all the possible Custom Specials for a Sm4sh Charizard update.
For a disclaimer, I will not be making all the combinations, as that would just bloat the download with at least 12 different versions, so instead, I'm going to be having 3 different versions (1-1-1-1, 2-2-2-2, and 3-3-3-3) for Brawl (Independent Charizard only) and 3 different versions for PM (Flare Blitz version only, in which only the Flare Blitz options will be available).
While this will mean you'll have to learn some PSA to get what you want, it will ease a lot of work for me on my end, as on top of coding the Custom Specials themselves, I'll also have to make sure I have all the Charizard Customs in Sm4sh unlocked before I start.
Please Understand.™
Goat simulator tho...
Still will be Greatest Of All Time, rite guys?
I'm a bad memer
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 29, 2016, 03:49:54 PM
With the poll coming to an end (the poll will end tomorrow in the afternoon), I've decided to post a written moveset for a potential character in the future.
Thanks to a few members on the Gamindustri subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/gamindustri/comments/4guwx2/misc_need_ideas_for_a_neptuniarelated_smash_bros/), I've constructed a planned moveset for this character candidate. I'm sure the weebs here will love this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I am a weeb, and I can confirm that I love this.
I am weeb free and I can confirm that I don't know who this character is when I saw it ;-;
First jojo now Neptunia.
KingWeeabooPuff confirmed.
Anyway I think it's something interesting to see, there aren't many well made anime character PSA (which isn't from DragonBall or Naruto)
This thread keeps dying. Feels bad, man. Fret not though, as I have a minor Deoxys update. I'll also post the previous previews I posted of Deoxys for those who haven't seen it before.
Alongside this, I've gotten aerial taunting working, so now I propose a question. Would you like Deoxys to change Form via Special or Taunt? You can vote by going to this StrawPoll. http://www.strawpoll.me/10796442 (http://www.strawpoll.me/10796442)
This spoiler contains the new stuff. It's not much though, as it's just an update from Jaystring's material overhaul. Only Normal and Attack have been worked on so far (he still needs to perfect them though).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This spoiler contains the old info.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
On an un-related note, I've decided to ditch the concept of Custom Specials, as they're way too much work to be worth it. I still have yet to finish the second set of Sm4sh Charizard's Custom Specials, as it's been too tedious to get working right when I could be working on other things. This will also include me ditching Deoxys' Custom Specials options.
I also want to make a general statement, too. If any of you here are competent animators and want to help me on my projects, send me a PM with your work, and I'll decide if your skills are up to me standards. If I do accept you, you'll gain the benefits of getting early access to my PSAs and my PSA assistance with your projects. I'm only making this known because I haven't been wanting to work on anything lately, due to me not wanting to juggle everything myself. Please understand™
Super excited for these PSAs. Subbing!
You have the coolest projects. Specially to a Pokémon fan. Keep it up!
With a total of 45 voters, Taunt Transformation has the lead with 27/60 people voting in favor of it.
Though I'm going to make a second poll to make sure people know what they want, as Taunt Transformation does have its flaws, such as:
-No other Smash Brothers character has aerial Taunting, making it out of place.
-While new unique Down Specials add more to the character, it'll take longer to think of and implement said Specials when I already have the current Down Special transformation coding finalized.
-Deoxys will not have its own Taunts if this goes through, given that Deoxys would be using the said Taunt inputs to transform.
-The coding adds a total of 10 KB to the file size. That's 10 KB which could have been used on other moves and/or the overall moveset.
-In addition to being the only character to be able to Taunt in the air, it'll also be the only character to completely change the way it plays via taunting, which again, makes it out of place when compared to other character Taunts with effects.
The second poll can be found here: http://www.strawpoll.me/10822837 (http://www.strawpoll.me/10822837)
I actually think that moveset changing via taunt is the #2 coolest thing that can be done with PSAs, second only to moveset changing via damage percent. And taunting in the air sounds so game-changing and original that I love the concept! This is what I think more PSAs should do - thinking outside of the box for an ever expanding Smash experience.
Some things currently present in Smash 4 (and even Brawl by its release) would be considered as "off" from the usual in the series since there was never anything like that before. Ryu's Street Fighter commands, Little Mac's KO Bar and Cloud's Limit break are good examples, and so are Brawl's character changing via Taunt (ZSS and Samus) and Snake's remote controlled Nikita.
Being groundbreaking and innovative is never really a bad thing in Smash. It just shows the amazing potential it has as a fun fighting/party game.
A partial reason why I made a second poll was because I kinda didn't want to do it in the first place. Why would I want to waste 10 KB on something I already coded in months ago? I thought it would be cool at the time, but I later regretted it after some thinking.
Hey, hey, it's time for another update!
In the meantime of the downtime, I made a very simple cosmetic mod, which was requested by Choice Scarf.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I also have another Deoxys model update from jaystring. The newest entry is Defense Form, alongside tweaks to Normal and Attack Forms.
Normal:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Attack:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Defense:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/img][/spoiler]
Did I just let my thread die for 5 months? Unacceptable.
I unfortunately don't have much to show, but this isn't really a post to show things, but just an update for the general state of things.
It's been too long since I've worked with Brawl outside of personal edits and helping people, but I really want that to change. I'm going to list my process of making a moveset in hopes you'll all understand.
My process of making characters revolves around multiple things.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's a very long process, and while I can do it, I've been losing interest and motivation due to two main things.
1.) Brawl modding has been losing activity in favor of Sm4sh modding.
2.) I'm only one person doing all of this, unless I specifically ask someone to help out with model work (in which they are properly credited).
So I'm here to ask of something that'll really help with my work. And that is if any of you reading this either are or know someone who can animate decently who's willing to work for free (I will never accept money for Brawl mods), then please let me know, preferably through Private Message on either KC-MM, SmashBoards, or Discord (KingJigglypuff#8570). I would specifically like to have someone take on the workload of animation, so I can strictly focus on the PSA work, which might make the process longer, but more efficient. While I don't have much need of a modeler (as I can ask a few people who for the most part are willing to help me out), anything to lighten my work load would be much appreciated.
Thank you for those who read this, so now I'll show something I've been working on for the past few days to get my spirits back up.
I believe I previously mentioned that I was going to make my own Ridley PSA, but then scrapped it when BaganSmashBros revealed his Classic Ridley.
Who here remembers the recolors that were made for my now scrapped moveset? Well don't worry, those recolors are still going to be used as recolor options for his Classic Ridley.
Here's a preview of them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I still need to do some adjustments to the Meta Ridley alt though. You can also see that I've ported the moveset to Brawl as well. I'll also be re-balancing this character. The reason why I'm doing this over Deoxys is because I'm considering scrapping my current progress and turn Deoxys into a true transformation character with the help of Pyotr's advancements.
nice to see you still doing mods.
Pushing my requests aside, I've made a very quick mod to partially make up for my activity. I hope it'll suffice in the meantime.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213899 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213899)
It's a Super Sonic model import using the model and materials from Sonic's Final Smash file, and edited to make it one slot with everything a Sonic import should have.
Does that mean that the upward quills on that model are animation?
Mild update, but I now have my own Discord server. If you routinely follow my work, then feel free to join the server.
https://discord.gg/PngDxcC
Quote from: br3compactor on February 02, 2017, 12:09:47 AMDoes that mean that the upward quills on that model are animation?
That's correct.
Getting back to Ridley, I've spent the past hour or so making recolors for the Meta Ridley alt (huge thanks to tryptech (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=47015) for splitting the texture parts for me).
I've updated the Album I've posted a while back with the Meta Ridley recolors (link: http://imgur.com/a/GVc3A (http://imgur.com/a/GVc3A)), but if you don't feel like scrolling down in the album, then open the spoiler below.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Not bad, I wonder how he will play.
Loving the details.
Bit of a minor update for some old submissions.
For those who downloaded my Project M Link (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204203), Mewtwo (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203252), and Roy (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210282) ports, I've made an update to each of them.
The updates are as followed:
Link:
-Attribute and minor coding edits to the BrawlEx version to make Rapid Jab mashing more consistent, as previously, it was difficult to get Jab 3 to come out. If you're not using the BrawlEx version, then you don't need to update.
Roy:
-Awakening alt costume has been inserted, replacing the recolor based on it, alongside the sword glow edits.
-Roy now has a proper model for Clear Mode.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Mewtwo:
-Mewtwo now has a proper model for Clear Mode.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Speaking of Clear Mode models, I've also made Clear Mode models for Waluigi and Classic Ridley.
Waluigi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ridley:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
holy [censored]
Predator stuff here
ey kingjigglepuff, can we get the Storm Master Sareena peach moveset mod? i mean i searched everywhere and i couldn't find it anymore, ik it's an old mod but i just wanted to ask you since you made it
I'm sorry, but I got rid of that PSA years ago. I remember someone uploading a mirror somewhere, but the thread was made a really long time ago, so I don't think you'll be able to find it.
If anyone has my really old PSAs on them, feel free to PM me the mirrors, and I'll might make uploads to BrawlVault.
Another minor update, but for something unrelated.
For a secret project I'm planning on, I've decided to update a few things on Nanobuds' Mega Lucario. You can view the preview renders here: http://imgur.com/a/HBsSr (http://imgur.com/a/HBsSr)
If you don't feel like going to the album, look at the below spoiler:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
For what was supposed to be my current project, Deoxys, I'm heavily considering scrapping my current progress, and using Lucario as a base character, rather than Toon Link, as Lucario already has two moves I need for Deoxys as a base (Aura Sphere and Extreme Speed), when I would have normally needed to manually code something similar if I keep using Toon Link as a base. I'm also going to consider putting Deoxys on hold until I'm able to get 4 way true transformation working, as with the current limitations and how I have to work around them, Lucario doesn't have the assets I need to do so. This doesn't mean I'll be able to get started on Sceptile though, as I still need someone to finish Sceptile's model assets.
For my edits to Bagan's Classic Ridley, I'm waiting until one minor thing from someone before I can show more progress on it.
If you're wondering what Marioking64DS is up to (since I'm his one man band when it comes to moveset editing), his team's current project is King K. Rool. If you want to view progress, then follow his Twitter page to keep updated. https://twitter.com/Marioking64DS (https://twitter.com/Marioking64DS)
[I also have a Twitter (that I rarely post to) as well that you can follow, too. https://twitter.com/KingJigglypuff (https://twitter.com/KingJigglypuff)]
Great updates. Sceptile or Deoxys, whichever comes first, I'm truly hyped.
So outside of Sceptile and Deoxys(which are both presumably on hold), what do you plan on doing next?
Technically, I'm working on 3 projects at once in the meantime. These projects are King K. Rool (group project), Ridley, and Mega Lucario (primarily model fixes).
Here's an update that's a bit more minor than before. All of which are related to Lucario.
There's three things for me to share here.
1.) I've made two additional recolors for Mega Lucario. The album's been updated with two new renders, but if you don't feel like going to the album again, then open the below spoiler.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
2.) In-game previews of all the recolors so far.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3.) I've since made and released non-Mega counterparts for the newly revealed recolors, which can be found here. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=214035 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=214035)
A bit of a micro update regarding Ridley.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Thanks to PyotrLuzhin, he was able to fix Ridley's fireball placement.
Thanks to Draco_The, we were able to get a custom shadow model working.
Here's a gfycat visual of the new Fireball: https://gfycat.com/BothSpottedGalapagospenguin (https://gfycat.com/BothSpottedGalapagospenguin)
I've since sent a bug fix pack to BaganSmashBros (original author of Classic Ridley) for him to update his submission with.
My two cents:
The animation doesn't start very well, and the fireball starts off too big too. That aside, he doesn't seem to be charging (most of vBrawl's charging animations make the character shake the longer you hold the charge of smash/specials). Ridley doesn't seem to be charging, he seems more like he's holding a ball in his mouth because there's no build-up, and even at the release the recoil doesn't feel like enough (or so it seemed to me by the gif).
On a visual note, some effects could be used to make it a bit cleaner looking, both at charging and fireball release. For an example of release effects, look at Mario's special:
(http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/ssb/images/1/12/Mario_Fireball_air.png/revision/latest?cb=20090610212203)
These little details make the action more believable.
As for charging you can find ideas on other characters who build up charge, like Lucario and Samus.
TL;DR: In my personal opinion, even though the animation and movements look great, the final result still looks unpolished. I hope the feedback inputs I made can be helpful in any way.
The animation is an edit to Bagan's original animation, so I can't really comment much on it, but the only charging attacks that start to shake violently are Smash Attacks. Lucario's Aura Sphere (and by extension, Mewtwo's Shadow Ball) charge doesn't violently shake. Though if it's too much of an issue, I can try my hand at overhauling the Fireball animations.
I can look into additional GFX though.
I return from the dead to give the living haircuts.
I come bearing a preview video for my balance overhaul for BaganSmashBros' Classic Ridley.
Enjoy!
! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MENPztM5Ogw#)
That looked fascinating.
Great work KJP!
Geez, absolutely magnificent. ^^
Thanks, everyone! I have a new video today. This time, it's a Classic Mode playrun.
! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvc1TYGpeEE#)
New video today. This time, it's showcasing my Brawl port of my balance overhaul to Classic Ridley.
! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEbEnmA9b1M#)
Triple post, I know, but today's post is a bit of an Easter Basket for everyone...
Open the egg (Spoiler) to see what's inside.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Happy Easter, everyone.
Since I don't play Project M that's the one I'll be getting (the vBrawl version)
Happy Easter!
happy xenomorph egg
XD
If any of you were wondering why I released a bunch of unfinished projects, since I've scrapped these projects, I've released my current progress on these projects for those with the skills needed to finish these projects if they wanted to.
Big bump update coming!
To complement my 23rd birthday, I've decided to release my balance overhaul to Classic Ridley!
Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=214292 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=214292)
Direct Download (if KC-MM acts up): https://www.dropbox.com/s/svdindfc7lauk3u/Classic (https://www.dropbox.com/s/svdindfc7lauk3u/Classic) Ridley Balance Overhaul.zip?dl=0
No activity in over a month...Feels bad, man. Well let me fix that (hopefully).
I've finally released my overhaul to Nanobuds' Mega Lucario I teased a few months back.
Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=214388 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=214388)
Other than that, I unfortunately don't have anything new to show, but I can say that an update to Waluigi (since I've been working with Marioking64DS on Waluigi) is currently in the works. He'll be bigger, faster, and stronger too!
Another bump, boys, but this time it's something important.
I've finally gathered myself a small group of people to help me get my projects done.
Which projects? Well I want to work on one at a time, so for now, I've set up a strawpoll for those to vote on which Fighter we'll work on first.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13225687 (http://www.strawpoll.me/13225687)
Voting will end this Friday.
how far along did you get on Xeno?
As an FYI, any Fighters previously announced in this thread, but not seen in the poll have since been scrapped.
For those looking forward to the Fighters in question, I give my apologies. I needed to trim the fat off my planned projects, so I had to make some sacrifices.
Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on June 22, 2017, 02:13:21 AMhow far along did you get on Xeno?
Before my old computer died, I made very little progress. With the files I uploaded on the previous page, I've made even less progress.
This is why we do our projects within Dropbox™, fellas!*
*Sponsored post
I usually don't upload a project until I'm done with it or if I'm sending to a Beta Tester.
Though I feel I should be clouding my beta projects more often. Which is why I got myself a new 2TB Hard Drive (since by 1 TB Hard Drive's almost out of space).
Dropbox "autoclouds" a file if it's inside the local folder.
You can literally not do anything but open and edit the file, and it will always have an updated version on the cloud with no additional effort whatsoever
Thanks for voting, everyone. The poll has been concluded. Here are the results from 248 voters.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Though just because there's a winner, that doesn't quite mean we'll work on it first. The poll was just for which Fighters people themselves would like to see worked on. I'm aware I said the poll would be to see who's worked on first, but after talking with a backroomer, I may go back on this. If anything, it'll be more of a pick between any of the top 5 voted Fighters.
Edit: I've also made an entire overhaul to the OP to reflect my more recent works.
Thanks KingRarePepe
A very minor update, but I've gotten to updating my Unofficial Cupid Pit PM Alt to its v3.6 counterpart. I'm not promising anything, but I'm also considering making my own spin on the Cupid Pit recolor to make it fit more in line with how Brawl models are recolored (so I'm not just ripping someone else's recolor, since the included recolor isn't mine), alongside giving the recolor its own slot, so you don't have to replace slot 04 (this will be a BrawlEx/PMEx edit only though). This doesn't mean I'll update my other unofficial alts, either.
Changes since the update:
Quote-Updated to v3.6.
-Updated wing glow GFX (http://i.imgur.com/irDNaSG.png) during Side Special's Glide (since the glow was altered to change itself to red over the course of 60 Frames).
-Pink feathers (http://i.imgur.com/YWcMwNU.png) during Down Taunt and Air Jumping.
Download. (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35850)
Direct Download for if KC-MM acts up. (https://www.dropbox.com/s/po58cljv0kcpp0a/Cupid%20Pit%20Unoffical%20PM%203.6%20Alt.zip?dl=0)
Hey again, I've got another update! Not for anything existing, this time, the content's all new!
If you've seen my posts on Twitter and Discord, you'll know very well what I'm about to show, but why haven't I updated my thread with this information? Well that's because I want to get as much information as possible before making an update post, as a Forum post allows much more freedom than Discord's 2,000 or Twitter's 140 character limit. I also get to explain things in more detail, but enough rambling from me, let's get to the point!
Today's update shows the reveal of a side project I've been working on for about a week or so now. Don't think this is my main project, as this is something I'm just gonna be working on as my group members finish up what they need to do with Smash 2. Once they're done with what they need to do, we'll finally be able to work on the main project, but until then, let me introduce to you all this "New" Challenger...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Upon the completion of coding the Final Smash, it has been since added to the previous master post.
Everything is coming along so great, I love it. I will definitely add this to my game and I can't wait for the rest of the Alloys.
Like with the Red Alloy's reveal masterpost, I have another masterpost for a related Fighter...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Create a hack to #BringBrawlBack
Whoops. An entire month went by without me updating anything. Let me fix that...
I've been meaning to make a masterpost about the third member of the Fighting Alloy Team, but a limitation held me back. I wanted to wait until I got that limitation out of the way, but before you knew it, a month went by, so I'll just make the post anyway, and update if I get past the limitation.
So without further adieu, I present to you this next challenger.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Don't think this is the end of this update, as I have an additional thing in store, which isn't Alloy-related. Over the past month of so, I've been working on my update to my overhaul to BaganSmashBros' Classic Ridley. While I won't go into specifics, I do have two things I want to show.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
There's one final thing I'd like to say before I end this post: Neither the Fighting Alloy Team nor my overhaul to Classic Ridley are my group's main project, but I'll be keeping it a secret of whom they are until they're ready for a reveal.
Ending on that note, you are now at the end of this post. Thanks for taking the time to read this massive post. :)
I'm glad there are still some very talented people carrying Brawl Hacking on. Great job on these, I'm definitely going to add them to my game.
Gonna give a bump to this thread to show everyone my further improvements to Ridley's (+Meta) recolors. A general suggestion was to use Gradient Maps, rather than Color Maps, since the former keeps the texture's lighting, while the latter doesn't. You can see the fruits of my labor in the below spoilers.
Ridley
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Meta Ridley
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Huh, surprised you're still PSA'ing Brawl!
Looks neato too!
Now here's something you don't see every day from me: A stage edit. These stage edits involve some personal edits to Xerom's Mario Bros.: X (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205476) stage.
Features:
Quote-Stage ported over Jungle Japes. Includes a module to use over Mario Bros.
-Water can now be swam in, in addition to stretching the stage downward to prevent swimming exploits.
-Replaced the POW block with the one from SMFan's "Mario Bros. proper" submission (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209960 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209960)), in addition to making it a background object, rather than a platform.
-Stretched the stage itself outward slightly, so the platforms hover over the stage, rather than hovering offstage.
-Replaced the Warp Pipe with the one from Mario's Entry file.
-Replaced the brick and pipe textures with the vanilla textures.
-Applied Fighter shadows to the platforms and floor.
-Darkened the overall stage lighting, alongside giving it a subtle blue hue.
-Removed unused models and textures, in addition to modifying redundant materials.
-Stage Selection Icon included.
Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=214854 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=214854)
1080p HD previews.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Albafika on October 03, 2017, 01:11:24 AMHuh, surprised you're still PSA'ing Brawl!
And there's no signs of me stopping anytime soon. :P
a new stage? thats something we dont see everyday
Any chance for you to make new PSA's using the Soundbank Expansion?
There are a lot of very complex and interesting hacks on the vault.
Question: Are any of you here coders? Just curious.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on October 20, 2017, 03:06:22 AMAny chance for you to make new PSA's using the Soundbank Expansion?
The update to my overhaul of BaganSmashBros' Classic Ridley will be the start of my PSAs using both Effect.pac and Soundbank Expansion from this point on. The Alloys won't be using a Soundbank Expansion though, since they're using SFX from existing Fighters.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 20, 2017, 12:29:30 PM
The update to my overhaul of BaganSmashBros' Classic Ridley will be the start of my PSAs using both Effect.pac and Soundbank Expansion from this point on. The Alloys won't be using a Soundbank Expansion though, since they're using SFX from existing Fighters.
That's good to read.
And yeah, Alloys don't really need another soundbank as they're clones of actual fighters.
I also hope your best PSA's also get updated with those two expansions.
Going to give a minor bump to let you all know I'm still working on stuff. I've also added my update to my overhaul of Classic Ridley under the "Current Projects" label. Unfortunately, progress for the poll winner hasn't been made recently.
For those looking forward to my Alloy project, I've decided to port Kirby's model over onto Jigglypuff's moveset for the Green Alloy, as Kirby lacks a BrawlEx module, due to complications regarding his Copy Ability Articles. There's a few minor issues I still need to fix, but otherwise, it's an almost perfect port. I just need to port and edit Jigglypuff's Special animations to fit over Kirby's skeleton + Idle.
The current issues I'm facing at the moment are as followed:
Quote-Jigglypuff has less shadow bones than Kirby. This can be fixed, but requires tedious hex editing.
-When using Rollout, Kirby's model does not spin (Jigglypuff's model still spins though). I'm assuming this is something controlled in the module, as I haven't found anything relevant in PSA, so I'm going to have to ask around for this one.
Though despite this, I've managed to experiment with some ideas I've had for the Green Alloy's Specials. While I wanted to wait to show previews, it's going to be a while until the Green Alloy itself is in a preview-able state, so I'll just show my rough drafts in the meantime.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This is all I have to show for today. I'm hoping to show off more things in the near future.
Two weeks without an update? I better fix that. I've been keeping this under wraps for a while (since I didn't want to reveal a release date, but then suddenly have to make a delay), but I'm hoping to release my update to my overhaul of Classic Ridley early December, but in the meantime, since BaganSmashBros is giving me permission to show these (since these are brand new animations he's made that haven't been shown until recently), have a teaser treat of what's to come with this overhaul update.
New Back Throw:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
New Up Throw:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ooooh those definitely look fantastic, up throw especially, haha.
Looking forward to seeing how Classic Ridley turns out this time.
Happy late new year, everyone. Here's a stream I had yesterday with Shockbound, which contains over an hour's worth of Classic Ridley (unreleased update) gameplay.
https://youtu.be/fgGtDpUw_Ek
https://youtu.be/ucxw0Q6R6_8
I wish I could have more to show to get some activity in here, but the best I can offer right now is more stream uploads, which I have placed into a playlist (so I don't have to post multiple video links in a single post).
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLZL6_FCfwBjRHHFoihPLTWyOVeVuBoFj (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLZL6_FCfwBjRHHFoihPLTWyOVeVuBoFj)
The most recent stream was recorded and uploaded yesterday, which contains more than just Classic Ridley. It also contains Waluigi and the first ever gameplay footage of the Alloys I've been teasing.
You should make more updates on the T-Rex PSA.
Now that Jurassic World 2 is on the way to release (by June) it is a good time.
I've stated before that I'm no longer making those kinds of third party characters. It's why I posted my unfinished files a few pages back.
Oof, this thread sure died...Let's bring it back!...Again...
Remember that Fighting Alloy Team project I was working on...?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Something I've been wondering... Are these over the original Alloy slots or are they BrawlEx? Do they affect the performance of Multi-man Brawl at all?
These Alloys are going to be their own Ex slots. I originally wanted to replace the Multi-Man Alloys, but that turned out to be impossible at the moment.
A bit off topic but did you add those Ridley animations customly or is Bagan secretly Active working with you on Classic Ridley?
The latter. BaganSmashBros is helping out with this Classic Ridley update whenever he's able to.
Edit (July 31st, 2018): Merging my quad posting into a single post to reduce clutter.
July 15th, 2018: I have another progress update for Classic Ridley. For those who follow me on Twitter, you'll see this coming, but for those who don't, the update to Classic Ridley is almost done. All he needs are Heavy Item animations and his new Up Smash animations to be finished. There's a couple other things I'd like done too, which are model optimizations (since as of now, 4 Ridley's lag on lower poly stages and 3 Ridleys lag on higher poly stages), new renders after the model optimizations (to reflect the new recolors), and a release trailer, but we've been working on this for over a year now, and I wouldn't want any further delays, so I really hope I can make a release within the next few months.
July 24th, 2018: Remember when I teased Snake's box walk a few years back before PM was shut down? Well I'm coming back a few years later to finally make a release to the public (in a similar fashion to Pig Ganon, Headband Jigglypuff, SJS ZSS, and Awakening Roy).
Features include:
-Looping Snake's Box Taunt (hold down D-Pad, release it to end the loop).
-Box Walking (use the left and right D-Pad).
-Reaction when his box is removed (Metal Gear exclamation point and alert SFX play), alongside an alternate getup animation after the removal of his box (release down D-Pad).
-Bug fix which made his tranq dart unable to be reflected by a powershield or the Franklin Badge.
Demonstration: (https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EvergreenAffectionateBushsqueaker-max-14mb.gif)
Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=216392 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=216392)
It was truly an honor to work with the PMDT before the shutdown, and I can only hope we'd be able to come back together and officially work on PM once more.
July 30th, 2018: Coming in to announce another release. It's slot dependent Razor Leaf for Ivysaur. Big thanks Codes/TheGag96 for doing the needed module edits to get everything working.
(https://imgur.com/bgGGNYm.png)
Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=216418 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=216418)
Mirror for if KC-MM goes down: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lv3v1yr7r2vwpm0/Costume%20Slot%20Specific%20Ivysaur%20Razor%20Leaf.zip?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/lv3v1yr7r2vwpm0/Costume%20Slot%20Specific%20Ivysaur%20Razor%20Leaf.zip?dl=0)
Can you merge the previous triple post into one post? Of course new posts are necessary to bump the thread, but once it's bumped, there's no need to keep the previous multiple posts.
For those still following my Fighting Alloy Team project, it's practically done. Though just one thing is holding me back from release now, and that's the Fighting Wireframe alternate costumes for the Red and Blue Alloys. Once those are done, I can make a release for sure.
Quote from: Ricky on July 31, 2018, 05:21:06 AMCan you merge the previous triple post into one post?
The deed is done.
Entering the fray with a double post...(Does anyone not have anything to say about the things I've been showing?)
For those still watching my Fighting Alloy Team project, I've recorded and uploaded gameplay videos of each of the Alloys. Since they're almost identical to their originals, I've made the most use out of their Specials to highlight their core differences.
Red: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kS5KqJ2ilw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kS5KqJ2ilw)
Blue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jmt_izK4hU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jmt_izK4hU)
Yellow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZuamvoDjNk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZuamvoDjNk)
Green: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfPCKSwuswQ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfPCKSwuswQ)
I'm looking forward to these Alloy movesets. The cape for Yellow Alloy is PERFECT and Green Alloy looks to be a ton of fun to play as!
I'm hype about the release of Alloy team. Although I haven't made reviews of Brawl Hacks in a while, I might make a review of the Alloys simply because I really like the concept.
The Ivysaur mod is cool, I mostly really like these sort of QOL edits for different slots.
About the Snake box walk, I'm glad that it's made a thing, just like Samus' ball crawl, but since I don't play PM, I'm still waiting on a vBrawl release.
To make the Yellow Alloy's Neutral Special more unique, I've given it the ability to angle the projectile with 5 different angle options.
(https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WillingShadowyArcticfox-size_restricted.gif) (https://gfycat.com/WillingShadowyArcticfox)
I've also re-enabled its surface bouncing property, allowing for things like this. (https://thumbs.gfycat.com/InconsequentialFemaleFlickertailsquirrel-size_restricted.gif) (https://gfycat.com/InconsequentialFemaleFlickertailsquirrel)
Quote from: Ricky on August 12, 2018, 08:06:31 PM
About the Snake box walk, I'm glad that it's made a thing, just like Samus' ball crawl, but since I don't play PM, I'm still waiting on a vBrawl release.
If there's enough demand for it, I could make a vBrawl version of it.
So it's been about two months since any updates, so I feel I'm obliged to give an update.
Alloys haven't changed since my last preview...
Though for Ridley, I've done numerous things since the last previews.
I've uploaded a (now outdated) preview video of the current Ridley at the time facing off against the current Waluigi at the time, so you're all able to see new things for both Ridley and Waluigi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ma_lRpWNFw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ma_lRpWNFw)
The reason why the above video is outdated is because of a few things.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That's all I have to show for now.
In regards to what's left for Alloys and Ridley, the Alloys need their Wireframe alt costumes, and Ridley needs his Heavy Item animations polished and PSA coded. I can only hope we're able to get everything done before the end of the year.
18 costumes!? WUT
After a year of teasing for what basically amounts to a side project, I have decided to finally release my Fighting Alloy Team. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
(https://i.imgur.com/OYpa5Tj.png)
Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217000 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217000)
Direct Link (if KC-MM goes down): https://www.dropbox.com/s/unc5e85vcccxqb2/Fighting%20Alloy%20Team%20Release.zip?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/unc5e85vcccxqb2/Fighting%20Alloy%20Team%20Release.zip?dl=0)
Bring it on.
It's been a while since I've done or installed Brawl Hacks, I just hope I don't forget how to add these guys to the game XD
You guys remember why I made this Fighting Alloy project, right? It was supposed to be an appetizer to hold off until the Ridley update was done, but over a year ended up going by. For a fully extensive document on the past, present, and future of the Ridley update, take a look at my most recent pastebin post (https://pastebin.com/3103S5vu).
For those who already read my post and/or just want to skip to the final preview, take a look at the updated Ridley renders by Tryptech (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=47015).
Ridley. (https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiD-M0_pcbuOguUFu_B9dfAHS4RD3w)
Meta Ridley. (https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiD-M0_pcbuOguR7cyp4Yy4rcRf1LQ)
Meta Ridley looks wicked awesome
For the Fighting Alloy Team pack, the Red Alloy's Dark color animation didn't reference the correct materials. This has since been fixed, and I request those who have downloaded the pack to re-download it.
I know I said there wouldn't be another Classic Ridley preview until release, but BaganSmashBros (second project leader) wanted me to make an up-to-date preview video, so here we are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIu1YorOeGg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIu1YorOeGg)
Additionally, BaganSmashBros himself also recorded some footage, so have that as a bonus. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCynyZs3Txo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCynyZs3Txo)
Good afternoon, everyone. It's finally time to release this major, expansive, and heavily anticipated update to Classic Ridley. It's been over a year and a half, so we hope all this time and effort has been worth it. I would have never been able to achieve this without the help of some very talented people, including the user who started it all: BaganSmashBros (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=26459). Thank you, everyone, for being so patient with us. And have a happy New Year.
Download (BrawlVault) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217200)
Download (Dropbox Mirror) (https://www.dropbox.com/s/r686rlfarnbth3c/Classic%20Ridley%20Balance%20Overhaul.zip?dl=0)
Pre-made PMEx build (MEGA) (https://mega.nz/#!xgQByYZZ!OsCar---dwPnXmBL4ULZUusfvpGOFPMZXJy6g2MWxYE)
I have no plans to make a Pre-made BrawlEx build, but I might consider it if there's a large enough demand for it.
Additionally, here's a blog post (https://projectmridley.github.io/ridley/download.html) made by former PMDT Jedi SOJ (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=12894), which highlights what makes Ridley unique in the world of modded Smash.
Ooooh, Ridley! Vunderbar!
Uh.... just to let you know, the MEGA link inside the Brawl Vault entry just seems to be a dead link, I think you may've forgotten to change it to the newer one.
Oh shoot. Thanks for pointing this out to me. The BrawlVault description has been updated to the correct MEGA link for the pre-made build.
I love this taunt. It's just so mocking.
(https://media.giphy.com/media/WgSITt01yq4hfrtw3k/giphy.gif)
Finally, a side project that didn't take me an entire year to complete. What I did was give Mewtwo costume-specific tail trails. The download comes with three separate versions for maximum compatibility with Project M 3.6, Legacy TE, and Legacy XP.
Download (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217243)
Mirror (DropBox) (https://www.dropbox.com/s/tz3mbuir3m61xnj/Mewtwo%20Costume-Specific%20Tail%20Trails.zip?dl=0)
Preview Images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's been a while, so I've wanted to get this announcement out of the way.
Yesterday, I had a meeting with the other members in my group (known as the Meme Machine Backroom on my Discord server). We discussed the characters we'll be cutting, as to be honest, I had way too many characters planned, and would never be able to complete them all in a realistic time manner, so I'll be going over which characters we've decided to cut and why.
QuoteDecidueye: We'd like to cut down on the amount of Pokemon we're working on. Also with Decidueye being a Gen 7 Pokemon, it would be out of place in Brawl, which only goes up to Gen 4.
Deoxys: Like Decidueye, I want to cut down on the amount of Pokemon we're working on. Mewtwo also takes the Legendary Psychic Pokemon role, giving Deoxys little reason to be made. On top of that, Brawl's limitations prevent me from implementing Deoxys the way I wanted to.
Eggman: This character was only in a conceptual phase, with the concept in question being criticized for not fitting in a Smash Bros. environment.
Galacta Knight: Kirby, Meta Knight, and King Dedede are all the Kirby series needs in regards to representation. Even then, my plans for Galacta Knight revolved around making him a Meta Knight semi-clone, which was unoriginal at best.
Mega Lucario: Mega Lucario was just going to be a Final Smash transformation for Lucario, but Lucario lacks the memory allocation to fit two of itself inside one character allocation.
Meowth: Smash Bros. never directly references the anime. The only recognizable Meowth is Team Rocket's Meowth, which would stick out like a sore thumb when it comes to the Pokemon cast. I also would want to pick a different Pokemon if I were to make another Kanto Pokemon.
Scizor: Pichu already exists as a Gen 2 rep. Even then, Scizor never had a plan to begin with, so we decided to cut it to reduce the Pokemon count.
Solo Charizard: The revamp to Solo Charizard was cut because nobody wants to put the time into overhauling a vBrawl character everyone is mostly content with.
Zoroark: Same reasoning as Decidueye, except replace Gen 7 with Gen 5.
Making such a massive amounts of cuts is always a hard choice, but it's not all doom and gloom, as in place of these cuts, I've picked up 3 new characters, one of which being Dark Samus (this was a project handed over to me to finish), with the other two being kept a secret.
Additionally, I'd like to announce my current project is Sceptile (another nail in Decidueye's coffin, due to both being Stage 3 Grass Type starters), but I cannot show anything yet, as Sceptile is not in a good enough state for previewing purposes. I'd also like to stress we need animators for current and future projects. If you're an animator and would like to help, please contact me with your most recent references of your work. It can be though either KC-MM, SmashBoards, Twitter (@KingJigglypuff), or Discord (KingJigglypuff#8570).
Thank you for understanding and I can hope to continue to produce quality Brawl modding content.
It's a shame those projects had to be cut (specially Deoxys as it was shaping up so well), but I completely understand where you're coming from. It's really difficult to work on too many projects at once. Stick to YOUR pace!
Thanks for understanding. With all the cuts I've made, I reduced my workload from about 13 characters to about 4 (2 of which are undisclosed), which is still a sizable amount, but it's much more manageable than 13 (that's like a 2/3 cut, lol).
Because even if the stars aligned and my team was able to dedicate their full time to working on these characters, it would probably take at least a couple years to get them all done (assuming we could get each character done within a couple months).
Even then, people have been modding this game for over 10 years, and some of them would like to move on. I don't think people would even stick around long enough to see all those characters to completion.
A minor update has been made to Classic Ridley. It includes a handful of interaction fixes, alongside the inclusion of files for Legacy XP users.
Please re-download if you've downloaded before February 21st, 2019. However, I will hold off on updating the premade build for now, as there's several things I'd like to fix and add before I update it.
For those whom are using the pre-made Ridley build, I've made numerous updates to it, which include bug fixes, added features, and new characters. So please re-download if it you've downloaded before March 6th, 2019.
Download Link (MEGA) (https://mega.nz/#!QhRnXQJb!WAUZs6sd5AMc-ldDUYwuW7XHcO6kYd7oe4-_lBojGbg)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff<Makes a post saying he or she is going to cancel some projects, including the Solo Charizard Revamp.>
Aww, I really love the Solo Charizard mod, and it's a shame to see the revamp get canceled.
What was the revamp even going to change, anyway? The existing mod already seems pretty polished. And if you post what the revamp was going to, well, revamp, maybe someone else will pick it up.
You could even post your moveset ideas for ALL of your canceled projects. Who knows? Maybe someone else will pick them up.
The revamp was planned to completely overhaul and rebalance the Mega Evolution mechanic, as in its current state, both Mega Forms are stupidly broken. Additionally, I wanted to re-code everything back on Charizard, rather than porting Charizard's model over someone else again (the current Solo Charizard uses Link as a base), but that would require the ability to add and port articles for what I had planned. Though despite me cutting the revamp, adding it back isn't entirely off the table, but if I were to add it back to my projects, then it would more than likely be a one man project, as my group members would rather make something new rather than overhaul an existing character.
For my scrapped moveset plans, none of my concepts were ever finalized and would require heavy revisions if picked back up. Additionally, various ideas I've conceptualized aren't possible with Brawl's current limitations. So keeping that in mind, I suppose I can share my scrapped plans. To make this post shorter, I'll only include the plans I had ideas for, meaning many moves on various characters will be missing.
Decidueye:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Deoxys:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Eggman:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Galacta Knight:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Meowth:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Scizor:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Solo Charizard Revamp:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Zoroark:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I've got an update. For those out of the loop, I've been working on a Dark Samus moveset as a side project while we develop Sceptile (the Dark Samus project was passed onto me from SodaBoy). Up until recently, I was asked to keep development progress behind closed doors, but I was recently allowed to be more open, so I'm here to show you a (somewhat outdated) preview video (recorded by BaganSmashBros) alongside an animation overhaul being done since this preview (also done by BaganSmashBros).
Video Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP-RTWOp7Gk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP-RTWOp7Gk)
Up Smash Animation Overhaul: https://gfycat.com/beneficialunsteadygoshawk (https://gfycat.com/beneficialunsteadygoshawk)
Side Smash Animation Overhaul: https://streamable.com/ep86a (https://streamable.com/ep86a)
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 24, 2019, 02:33:41 PM
Video Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP-RTWOp7Gk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP-RTWOp7Gk)
Wow, that actually looks pretty sick! Pretty good job so far!
Not only has Dark Samus' Down Smash received an animation overhaul, it's also received a GFX and SFX overhaul.
https://streamable.com/5cgmx
Quote from: Albafika on March 25, 2019, 03:09:25 PM
Wow, that actually looks pretty sick! Pretty good job so far!
Thanks, we're hard at work to make this as high quality as possible.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 27, 2019, 01:44:37 AM
Thanks, we're hard at work to make this as high quality as possible.
Wow! Sounds like you're selling me a product! Hahah, can't wait to see the final result.
A surprise release. Costume Slot Specific Ganondorf Swords. While it already exists, I decided to re-do it via slot specific Etc loading. Since vBrawl lacks the alternate costumes to utilize this, I've only made Project M and Legacy TE versions. Also includes ds22's Memory Leak Fix.
BrawlVault: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217561 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217561)
DropBox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hwcfvid0bz74iju/Costume%20Slot%20Specific%20Ganondorf%20Swords.zip?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/hwcfvid0bz74iju/Costume%20Slot%20Specific%20Ganondorf%20Swords.zip?dl=0)
Over a month has passed since Dark Samus previews were last posted, so now it's time to break the silence. Since the last previews were focused on Smash Attacks, this month's previews will be focused on Tilts. Bagan's been putting in some work, so please enjoy what we have to show today.
Jab 1 + Jab 2: https://gfycat.com/bountifulmeaslycicada
Dash, Run, and Dash Attack: https://gfycat.com/LargeLoneEyas
Side Tilt: https://gfycat.com/EssentialMajorGull
Up Tilt: https://gfycat.com/DisgustingImpartialImperatorangel
Down Tilt: https://gfycat.com/FloweryDigitalLeafhopper
Down Smash (forgot to post this last time): https://streamable.com/5cgmx
I had this Dark Samus gameplay recorded a few days ago. I'm not entirely satisfied with the gameplay shown here, but it'll do for now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLx0xij3ZQE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLx0xij3ZQE)
I teased this over a year ago, but I finally overcame the hurdle which was holding this release back. What is this I'm referring to? It's a mod which changes Bowser's fire effects from red to blue if using the Dry Bowser alternate costume in Project M. This mod has compatibility with Project M and Legacy TE.
Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217753 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217753)
Direct Dropbox (if KC-MM goes down): https://www.dropbox.com/s/qxtm2pv8nm1mjs2/Dry%20Bowser%20Alt%20Costume%20Effects.zip?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/qxtm2pv8nm1mjs2/Dry%20Bowser%20Alt%20Costume%20Effects.zip?dl=0)
(Gonna bump this thread with an early July update for Dark Samus.)
It's a new month, which means new Dark Samus previews. Over the past month, I've been updating the graphic effects of some of her moves.
However, unless we're able to get new animations made, don't expect anymore previews from here on out.
Side Special: https://gfycat.com/enlightenedunfoldedbarnacle
Down Special (Landing): https://gfycat.com/wideeyedancientaracari
Down Special (Bounce): https://gfycat.com/preciousbetterkrill
Down Smash (huge thanks to DukeItOut): https://gfycat.com/plaintiveshadyalleycat
I love the heck out of how this Dark Samus is turning out, haha.
That down smash is especially amazing.
The Fighting Alloy Team Pack has been updated with an alternate all-in-one version, which utilizes costume hijacking to condense all four Alloys into a single slot on the CSS.
I'll repost the initial links, so you don't have to scroll through for them. ;)
BrawlVault: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217000 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217000)
Dropbox (if KC-MM goes down): https://www.dropbox.com/s/unc5e85vcccxqb2/Fighting%20Alloy%20Team%20Release.zip?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/unc5e85vcccxqb2/Fighting%20Alloy%20Team%20Release.zip?dl=0)
It's that time again. Time for another update, but this time, it's not about any of my projects, but rather my Youtube.
If any of you were wondering why my content has suddenly gone private, it's because I have decided to private my videos in protest of COPPA. For those out of the loop, COPPA was a law passed by the FTC back in (I think) 1998, with the law getting renewed every 10 years. It was expected to get renewed on 2023, but were pressured by child advocacy groups to renew it earlier.
COPPA's guidelines force content creators are to mark their videos based on whether or not their content is targeted towards children. And if they mark something incorrectly, they can be fined $42,000 per incorrectly marked video. Even one of these fines are enough to bankrupt most people. The guidelines regarding what's considered child-targeted content are very vague and don't allow for nuance (Example: Animations intended for adults).
If you're in the United States, I strongly recommend submitting a (civil) comment to the FTC regarding COPPA's strict and vague guidelines. https://www.regulations.gov/comment?D=FTC-2019-0054-0001 (https://www.regulations.gov/comment?D=FTC-2019-0054-0001)
The deadline to submit feedback is December 10th with the regulations coming into effect in January 2020.
If you decide to keep your content on Youtube, please do so with extreme caution, lest you be heavily fined.
For those who are out of the loop, I've been teasing a side project with vague hints on my Twitter. It's time that I finally reveal what this side project is. Here's what I have to show...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Here's a preview video of my Mega Evolving Charizard. It's on my Drive, as I'm still protesting Youtube.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UrSG_g0h5jUA8mzOBoxUTn-rexsTqlmF/view
Oh, I'm so glad you're revamping Solo Charizard! I've always loved that mod!
The transformation won't force players to use a Gamecube controller, right?
Because remember not everyone owns one.
No, it won't. The Mega Evolution activator just requires you to press the A button anytime during Flamethrower's startup animation if you meet the Mega Evolution requirements.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 22, 2019, 01:43:52 AM
No, it won't. The Mega Evolution activator just requires you to press the A button anytime during Flamethrower's startup animation if you meet the Mega Evolution requirements.
Flamethrower is possible now?
It was commonly forced to be removed or replaced in the past with a different move.
That's because previous limitations forced me to model port Charizard over onto Link for the old version. However, recent advancements let me return this project back to its roots as an actual Charizard replacement.
With some further understandings regarding COPPA, I feel confident with making my videos public again, but if something happens, I'll make my videos private again.
From this choice I've made, I have decided to upload my previous Mega Evolving Charizard preview video to my Youtube. https://youtu.be/v4sFkwYVoMg
I have some rather unfortunate news for those looking forward to my Mega Evolving Charizard side project. Said project has to be canceled due to file size limitations. I'm sorry to have teased this project without further testing things...
Was it THAT over filesize?
Yes, the file I have right now is about 613 KB, while the current limit is about 597 KB. I was able to increase the limit to 700 KB, but that ended up breaking Subspace, which is why I had to cancel the project.
However, I may consider lowering the scope of the project to just allow Charizard to Mega Evolve into Mega Charizard X only, but that's for another time.
Quote from: KingJigglypuffYes, the file I have right now is about 613 KB, while the current limit is about 597 KB. I was able to increase the limit to 700 KB, but that ended up breaking Subspace, which is why I had to cancel the project.
Then make 2 versions of the mod, a stripped down version that will work with both Subspace and regular matches and a full version that will only work with regular matches.
I'm not going to do that. If anything, I'd split the two Megas into their own options (IE: v1 will use Mega X while v2 would use Mega Y).
It's been a crazy few years since I last posted in these forums at all. Though depending on how many people are still here, even if lurking and/or barely active, I may consider completely overhauling the OP to this thread to include the recent things I've been up to.
I tend to keep my updates to my Twitter and Discord, as that's where people tend to be now these days. Though as I mentioned earlier, if there's enough people still here, I'll do what I can to keep this thread updated more frequently.
Please do update, the lack of activity is a self-fulfilling loop
Thank you for your efforts and good luck.